Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Magnolia(木兰花)[1999]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Magnolia(木兰花)[1999]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:木兰花
英文名称:Magnolia
年代:1999

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:21] In The New York Herald, November 26, year 1911… 纽约《预言家》报载 1911年11月26日
[00:26] …there is an account of the hanging of three men. 三名死囚被执行绞刑
[00:34] They died for the murder of Sir Edmund William Godfrey… 他们被指控谋杀了埃德蒙・威廉姆・戈弗雷爵士
[00:37] …husband, father, pharmacist, and all-around gentleman resident… 一个优秀的丈夫 父亲 药商
[00:42] …of Greenberry Hill, London. 伦敦格贝希区的优秀市民
[00:45] He was murdered by three vagrants whose motive was simple robbery. 而这三个游民杀死他的唯一动机 仅仅是为了抢劫
[00:49] They were identified as Joseph Green… 他们分别是约瑟夫・格林
[00:54] …Stanley Berry… 斯坦利・贝里
[00:56] …and Daniel Hill. 丹尼尔・希尔
[01:02] Green, Berry, Hill. 格林 贝里 希尔
[01:06] And I would like to think this was only a matter of chance. 嗯 但愿这只是一个巧合
[01:13] As reported in the Reno Gazette, June of 1983… 里诺报报道 1983年6月
[01:18] …there is the story of a fire… 发生了一场火灾
[01:21] …the water that it took to contain the fire… 在泼下的灭火的水中发现了一具尸体
[01:24] …and a scuba diver named Delmer Darion. 他叫德尔默・达里恩 是一名潜水爱好者
[01:30] Employee of the Nugget Hotel and Casino, Reno, Nevada… 他在内华达州里诺市的金块旅馆及赌场工作
[01:34] …engaged as a blackjack dealer, well-liked and well-regarded… 是二十一点的发牌手 然而真正让德尔默痴迷的是
[01:38] …as a physical, recreational, and sporting sort… 在湖中潜水
[01:42] …Delmer’s true passion was for the lake. 这才是他喜爱的运动
[01:55] As reported by the coroner, Delmer died of a heart attack… 根据验尸官的报告 德尔默因心脏病突发
[01:58] …somewhere between the lake and the tree… 死在湖与树林之间的某个地方
[02:01] …but most curious side note is the suicide the next day of Craig Hansen… 是另外一件事情引起了人们的好奇 事发第二天 一名叫做克雷格・汉森的人自杀了
[02:06] …volunteer firefighter, estranged father of four… 他是志愿的救火员 当时他抛下自己可怜的四个孩子
[02:09] …and a poor tendency to drink. Mr. Hansen was the pilot of the plane… 正在酗酒 汉森是飞行员
[02:13] …that quite accidentally lifted Delmer Darion out of the water. 他的飞机匪夷所思地将德尔默・达里恩舀了起来
[02:17] Added to this, Mr. Hansen’s tortured life… 更加偶然的是 汉森在两天前的晚上
[02:20] …met before with Delmer Darion just two nights previous. 曾经和德尔默・达里恩打过交道
[02:24] All I need is a two. 我再要个2
[02:25] All you need is a deuce. All right. 你想要个两点 好吧
[02:28] That is an eight. 这是个8
[02:30] Glad you like my work. All right. Moment of truth- 没办法 这就是现实
[02:34] The weight of the guilt and the measure of coincidence so large… 他的负罪感如此之强 如此之大 以致于
[02:38] …Craig Hansen took his life. 克雷格・汉森因此选择了自杀
[02:42] And I am trying to think this was all only a matter of chance. 对此 我无论如何 还是仅仅想将它看作是一个巧合
[02:48] The tale told at a 1961 awards dinner… 1961年美国法医鉴定协会的颁奖晚宴上
[02:51] …for the American Association of Forensic Science… 协会主席约翰・哈勃
[02:54] …by Dr. John Harper, president of the association… 讲述了这样一个故事
[02:57] …began with a simple suicide attempt. 一个简单的企图自杀的故事
[03:00] curiosity. 很惊奇吧
[03:01] Seventeen-year-old Sydney Barringer… 一个叫做希尼・巴林杰的十七岁男孩
[03:04] …in the city of Los Angeles on March 23rd, 1958. 发生在洛杉矶市 1958年3月23号
[03:25] The coroner ruled that the unsuccessful suicide… 据验尸官事后说 这桩本不会成功的自杀
[03:28] …had suddenly become a successful homicide. 在一瞬间不幸地成功地变成一桩谋杀
[03:31] To explain, the suicide was confirmed by a note… 首先这本应是一桩自杀
[03:34] …in the right hip pocket of Sydney Barringer. 证据是来自希尼・巴林杰口袋中的小纸条
[03:37] At the same time young Sydney stood on the ledge of this nine-story building… 就在小希尼站在楼台上同时
[03:42] …an argument swelled three stories below. 三层以下正在爆发一场争吵
[03:46] The neighbors heard, as they usually did, the arguing of the tenants… 当时邻居们都听见 这对房客夫妇又像往常一样吵架
[03:50] …and it was not uncommon for them to threaten each other with a shotgun… 并且也像往常一样 手持猎枪威吓另外一个
[03:53] …or one of the many handguns in the house. 当然有时也会用手枪
[03:55] I’m gonna put you down! 我要打死你
[03:57] And when the shotgun accidentally went off… 然而当她无意中抠下猎枪扳机时
[04:00] You asshole! 畜牲
[04:02] Sydney just happened to pass. 希尼正巧掉了下来
[04:05] What? 什么?
[04:06] Shut the fuck up! 别他妈说话!
[04:09] Added to this, the two tenants turned out to be… 更巧的还在后面
[04:12] …Faye and Arthur Barringer… 这两位房客分别是费伊和亚瑟・巴林杰
[04:14] …Sydney’s mother and Sydney’s father. 希尼的父亲和母亲
[04:17] When confronted with the charge… 面对起诉
[04:19] …which took some figuring out for the officers on the scene of the crime… 警方描述事情经过时
[04:23] …Faye Barringer swore she did not know the gun was loaded. 费伊・巴林杰发誓自己根本不知道猎枪里有子弹
[04:26] I didn’t know. 我不知道
[04:27] She always threatens me with the gun, but I don’t keep it loaded. 她经常这样威胁我 所以我从来不上子弹
[04:31] DETECTlVE: And you didn’t load the gun? 你从来不上子弹吗?
[04:33] Why would I load the gun? 我怎么可能上子弹哪?
[04:35] A boy who lived in the building… 一个住在这座楼里的
[04:37] …sometimes a visitor and friend to Sydney Barringer… 经常和希尼・巴林杰在一起玩的小男孩
[04:40] …said that he had seen, six days prior, the loading of the shotgun. 告诉警方 他在六天前曾经看到 这把枪上了子弹
[04:44] Ricky, come here a minute. 里基 过来一下
[04:46] lt seems that all the arguing and fighting… 能看得出 这种无休止的争吵与厮打
[04:48] …and all of the violence was far too much for Sydney Barringer… 无休止的家庭暴力 给希尼・巴林杰造成很大心理伤害
[04:52] …and knowing his mother and father’s tendency to fight… 他知道父母还会继续下去
[04:55] …he decided to do something. 于是他决定做些什么
[04:58] He said that he wanted them to kill each other… 他说他想让他们杀了对方
[05:00] …and that’s all that they wanted to do, kill each other… 他们这么吵本来就是想杀了对方
[05:03] …and that he would help them do that if that’s what they wanted. 所以他就帮助他爸妈这么做啦
[05:07] Sydney Barringer jumps from the ninth-floor rooftop. 希尼・巴林杰从九楼屋顶跳下
[05:10] His parents argue three stories below. 他的父母正在六楼吵架
[05:13] Her accidental shotgun blast hits Sydney in the stomach… 母亲无意中按下扳机 正好打穿了希尼胃部
[05:16] …as he passes the arguing sixth-floor window. 就在他掉落经过六楼窗户时
[05:19] He is killed instantly, but continues to fall… 当场就被打死了 但他继续往下掉
[05:22] …only to find, five stories below, a safety net installed three days prior… 然而就在二楼 有一个三天前装上的安全网
[05:27] …for window washers that would’ve broken his fall… 这个用来保护洗窗工人的网子 本可以截住救了他
[05:30] …and saved his life if not for the hole in his stomach. 当然如果他胃上没被打出那个大洞的话
[05:33] So Faye Barringer was charged with the murder of her son… 他的母亲费伊・巴林杰被指控谋杀
[05:37] …and Sydney Barringer noted as an accomplice in his own death. 小男孩自己则被控对自己的死 犯有协同罪
[05:42] And it is in the humble opinion of this narrator… 发言人简单地评述为
[05:44] …that this is not just something that happened. 这不是件普普通通的事儿
[05:48] This cannot be one of those things. 不是那种每时每刻发生着的事儿
[05:51] This, please, cannot be that. 这事儿 拜托 当然和它们不同
[05:54] And for what I would like to say, I can’t. 我想说 我不只这么认为
[05:56] This was not just a matter of chance. Ha, ha. 这不能简单地归于巧合
[06:01] These strange things happen all the time. 而且这种听起来邪门的事 其实从来没有停止过
[06:34] ln this big game that we play, life, it’s not what you hope for. 在这个巨大的游戏中
[06:37] It’s not what you deserve. It’s what you take. 你的人生不会因为你的希望和等待而改变 你必须付诸于行动
[06:41] I’m Frank T.J. Mackey, a master of the muffin… 我是弗兰克・T・J ・麦吉
[06:44] …and author of Seduce and Destroy… 《诱惑与征服》的作者
[06:46] …now available to you on audio and video cassette. 现在录音带和录像带已经全套上市
[06:49] Seduce and Destroy will teach you the techniques… 《诱惑与征服》将传授给你无以伦比的技巧
[06:52] …to have any hard-body blonde… 让那些火爆的金发女郎
[06:54] …just dripping to wet your dock. 为你倾倒 为你疯狂
[06:57] Bottom line? Language: 我们需要什么? 仅仅是语言
[07:00] the magical key to unlocking the female analytical mindset. 这是揭开女性底层心理的密匙
[07:03] Tap directly into her hopes, her wants… 直接抓住她的思想
[07:06] …her fears, her desires, and her sweet little panties. 她的恐惧 她的欲望 和她那条可爱的小衬裤
[07:10] Learn how to make that lady friend your sex-starved servant. 迅速掌握如何让她成为你的伙伴 成为为你所饥渴燃烧的性奴
[07:14] Seduce and Destroy produces an instant, money-back guaranteed… 《诱惑与征服》 你可以学成再付费
[07:18] …trance-like state that will get you… 你将进入那种令女人们迷醉的状态
[07:20] Hey. 嘿
[07:21] naughty sauce you want fast. 你将不费吹灰之力得征服她们
[07:25] Hey, how many more times… 你还能忍受多少次
[07:28] …do you need to hear the all-too-famous line- 听到那句无法忍受的回答
[07:30] So? 那么
[07:33] I just don’t feel that way about you? 我真的对你没有感觉
[07:36] DlCK For over 30 years, America has hung out… 三十多年间 无数美国人收看
[07:38] …and answered questions with Jimmy Gator. 并参与吉米・加托的问答节目
[07:41] An American legend and a true television icon… 他已经成为美国电视的一个传奇
[07:44] …Jimmy celebrates his 12,000th hour of broadcast this week. 这个星期 吉米将庆祝他广播生涯的第12000小时
[07:48] Have I been around that long? 我真的已经工作那么久了吗?
[07:50] DlCK He’s a family man who’s been married for over 40 years… 他是一位结婚四十年的爱家男人
[07:53] …with two children and one bouncing baby grandchild on the way. 有两个孩子 还有一个即将出生的孙子
[07:57] We’ve tuned in each day to see the human interaction… 我们已经习惯每天收看
[07:59] …between Jimmy and some very special kids… 吉米与那些超常孩子们的智慧的交流
[08:02] …and we hope there’s 30 more years of watching that happen. 我们还希望这种三十年的精彩能够继续下去
[08:06] I’m Jimmy Gator. 我是吉米・加托
[08:07] Donald W. Winnicott. 1911. North America. South America. 答案是唐纳德・W・温尼科特 1911年 北美洲 南美洲
[08:10] The answer is four. The answer is 22. Gravity. 答案是4 答案是22 地心引力
[08:13] The answer is The Life of Samuel Johnson. 答案是塞缪尔・约翰逊的一生
[08:17] I don’t care what your last bank statement is. 我不在乎你的银行账单
[08:20] Let’s go. You should have done that 10 minutes ago. 快走吧 本来你十分钟前就该好了
[08:23] -We need more dog food. -RlCK: Talk in the car. -我们还要多带些狗食 -先上车再说
[08:25] – Look, I got a serious audition today. – Are you lonely? – 听着 今天我有重要工作 – 你孤单吗?
[08:29] – RlCK: That one too? – I need this one. – 这个也要拿是吧? – 我需要这个
[08:31] Well, let me tell you. 好 让我来告诉你
[08:32] RlCK: I don’t understand why you need four bags of books to go to school. 真不明白你干嘛要带上四袋子书去上学
[08:37] There’s no reason for this many backpacks. 没有理由带这么多背包
[08:41] – Be ready at 2:00. – lt should be 1:30. – 两点我接你 – 应该是一点半
[08:43] – RlCK: I told you I got an audition. – I won’t be here till 2:00. – 我跟你讲过了我今天工作很紧 – 只能两点赶到了
[08:46] Get your stuff. Come on. Gotta go. Love you. 快 拿好你这堆东西 我得走了 我爱你
[08:48] – Love you too. – Okay. – 我也爱你 – 好
[08:49] Donnie, do you have an answer? 丹尼尔 你有答案了吗?
[08:53] I do, Jimmy. Prometheus. 有了 吉米 答案是普罗米修斯
[08:55] JlMMY: lt is! 答对了
[08:58] Donnie, how does it feel? 丹尼尔 感觉怎么样?
[09:04] lt’s pretty exciting. Bet you don’t get many people my age getting braces. 我很激动 我保证象我这个年纪的来装牙箍的肯定不多吧
[09:08] You were so cute on that game show. 你当时在那个比赛里好可爱
[09:11] Bet you can’t answer any questions now, though, huh? Ha, ha! 但我敢说你现在都回答不上来了吧!
[09:14] – So we’re all set to go, Donnie. – DONNlE: Good. – 丹尼尔一切正常 – 很好
[09:16] – I’ll see you tomorrow morning. – Okay. – 明早见 – 好
[09:18] – RECEPTlONlST: Bye. – You’re running around like crazy. – 再见 – 你也太忙了吧?
[09:20] I’m gonna be late for work. 马上就迟到啦
[09:33] Hey. 嘿
[09:34] lt’s the Quiz Kid, Donnie Smith. 是神童丹尼尔・史密斯
[09:37] PHlL: Hello, hello. 你好 你好
[09:47] – How’s today, then? – Fucking bullshit is what this is. – 今天感觉如何? – 遭透了
[09:52] EARL:Fucking regrets 悔恨
[09:54] And we do these things, move through this life. 为我这一生做过的事情悔恨
[09:59] I’m gonna need your help, Phil. You got to help me on something today. 我需要你的帮助 菲尔 今天你得帮我点忙
[10:03] I’ll take care. Anything, Earl. 尽管说 厄尔 什么事都行的
[10:05] Well, you’re his doctor, and that’s why. 为什么 因为你是他的医生 这就是为什么!
[10:08] Tell me something. Tell me something. 告诉我 告诉我
[10:10] He needs more pills. He needs more- Fuck it. 他需要更大的剂量!
[10:13] He needs more pills, and I need some answers… 他需要吃更多的药 而我需要知道病情的真相
[10:15] …so I’m coming to see you. 我马上就过去见你
[10:20] Morning, Linda. 早上好 琳达
[10:27] I love you, my darling. 我爱你 亲爱的
[10:29] I’ll be back in a while, Phil. I have to do some things… 我马上就回来 有点事情我必须解决
[10:31] …and I have to see something, and I’ll be back. 我得去弄清楚 马上回来
[10:36] Fuck. 妈的!
[10:37] Fuck, fuck, fuck. 我靠 他妈的
[10:42] WOMAN Press one to hear… 按1键收听
[10:44] …this person’s personal description of themselves… 每一位的自我简介
[10:46] …and two to leave a personal message of your own. 按下2键可以给他留言
[10:50] JlM Well, hello. This is Jim. I work in law enforcement. 嗯 你好 我是吉姆 我负责维护法律的实施
[10:53] I’m an officer for the LAPD… 事实上我是洛杉矶警局的警察
[10:55] …and work out of the North Hollywood district. 在北好莱坞街区负责巡逻
[10:57] I love my job, and I love to go to the movies. 我喜欢我的工作 也喜欢上电影
[11:00] I try to stay physically fit. My job demands it. 我尝试让自己保持身体健壮 因为工作需要一个这样的我
[11:02] I’m getting up there, though. 所以我的身材很棒 但是近来在慢慢变胖
[11:04] I’m 32 years old, and I’m 6’2 tall, and I weigh about 180… 我今年32岁 6英尺2英寸 体重大概是 180磅吧
[11:09] …if that’s important to you. 如果你十分在意的话
[11:11] I’m really interested in meeting someone special who likes quiet things. 我很希望能认识特别点的女孩 她最好喜欢安静
[11:15] My life is very stressful, and I hope to have a relationship that is very calm… 我的生活压力很大 所以希望能和她保持一种平稳沉静的
[11:19] …and undemanding and loving… 互相关爱 不一味奢求回报的关系
[11:21] …so if you are this person, please leave me a message at box number 82. 如果你是这样的女孩 请给我留言 我的语音信箱号是 8- 2
[11:26] Thank you. 谢谢
[11:34] OFFlCER: So much violence… 暴力如此猖獗
[11:37] …but that’s the way of the world. Good luck, as always. 但这就是我们的社会 总之还是祝你们好运
[11:40] Serve and protect and all that other blah, blah, blah on the side of the car. 祝你们一如既往地坐在车里 平平安安地执行任务
[11:47] JlM: Let me tell you something. 你听我说
[11:49] This is not an easy job. 这不是什么轻松的工作
[11:53] I get a call on the radio from Dispatch. 首先我从接收器里收到中心的信息
[11:57] lt’s bad news. 一般是个坏消息
[12:00] And it stinks. 坏得发臭
[12:04] But this is my job, and I love it… 但这就是我的工作 不管怎样 我喜欢它
[12:10] …because I wanna do well. 因为我想做得更好些
[12:12] ln this life and in this world, I wanna do well… 我想在这一生中 在这个世界上 我能努力做好我的事
[12:16] …and I wanna help people. 我想帮助别人
[12:19] And I might get 20 bad calls a day… 虽然我可能一天会接到20个这样的坏消息
[12:21] …but one time I can help someone, I make a save… 但总会让我抓住一次来帮助别人 救一个人
[12:26] … I correct a wrong or right a situation… 纠正一次错误 或者及时控制局面
[12:31] …then I’m a happy cop. 都能让我变成快乐的巡警
[12:34] And we move through this life, we should try and do good. 在这一生中 我们要尽量做些好事
[12:44] Do good. 做善事
[12:48] And if we can do that… 如果我们能做到这一点
[12:51] …and not hurt anyone else… 并且没有伤害到其他人的话
[12:55] …well, then…. 那么
[13:09] JlM: Hello? MARClE: I turn around, there’s something. – 嘿? – 谁啊? 事儿怎么那么多!
[13:12] – Whoa! Slow down. – You can’t just come in here. – 放轻松 – 你怎么能随便闯进来!
[13:14] – The door was open. – You not allowed to come in. 女士 门是开着的 我接到举报
[13:16] – Calm down. – I am calm! – 不许进来! – 冷静些
[13:18] I got a call to this apartment, report of a disturbance. 我很冷静 我接到举报 说这间屋子里非常吵闹
[13:21] There’s no disturbance. 这间屋子里从来没有人吵闹过
[13:23] I got a call of a disturbance. I wanna see what’s going on. 我接到了扰民的举报 门开着 所以我不得不进来看看到底发生了什么
[13:26] – Yeah, but there’s no disturbance. – Then you got nothing to worry about. 这里没有吵闹! 没吵闹你紧张什么呢!
[13:30] You don’t tell me. I know my rights. Just come right in. You can’t just…. 因为你刚才没说 我清楚自己有什么权利 你不能
[13:34] All right, ma’am, you wanna test me? 哦 女士你想测试我是么?
[13:36] All right? You wanna tell me about the law book, we can do that. 如果你想考我法律那么现在就可以开始
[13:39] You push me far enough, I will take you to jail. 如果你再推我的话我可以把你关进去
[13:42] – Okay? Now calm yourself down. – I am calm! – 现在 冷静下来! – 我 非常 冷静!
[13:46] No. You are not calm. You’re screaming at me. 你一点都不冷静 因为你正在冲我大喊大叫
[13:49] Do you understand? 明白了么?
[13:52] I got a call of a disturbance, and I’m going to check it out. 我接到一个扰民的举报 现在我要调查一下
[13:55] That is what I’m going to do. 所以我要开始调查了
[13:58] – Are you alone in here? – I ain’t got to answer your questions. 你一个人住这儿? 我不需要回答你!
[14:01] No, you don’t, but I’m gonna ask you one more time. 你可以不回答 但是我还是会再问你一遍
[14:04] – Are you alone in here? – What does it look like? 你一个人住这儿么? 你自己觉着呢?
[14:07] – There’s no one else in here? – You in here. – 没有其他人在这里是吧? – 你在
[14:11] Okay. That’s true, but is there anyone else… 没错 那么没有其他人
[14:14] …besides me and besides you in this house? 除了你我之外的其他人在这里么?
[14:16] – No. I said that already. – Mm- hm. 我已经说过了 没有!
[14:18] – Are you lying to me? – I live by myself. – 你是不是在说谎? – 我是一个人住的
[14:21] That might be true, but the question I’m asking you, ma’am…. 这倒可能是真的 但我现在的问题是
[14:24] ls there anyone else in this house right now? 现在这个房子里还有没有其他的人?
[14:27] – No. – Okay. – 没有 – 好吧
[14:30] – What is your name? – Marcie. – 你叫什么? – 玛茜
[14:32] Okay. Marcie, I’m gonna need you to take a seat here. 玛茜 你最好坐下
[14:35] – I prefer to stand up. – Okay. I’m not asking. – 我喜欢站着 – 我不是请求你 坐下
[14:41] – I didn’t even do nothing. – Move, ma’am. – 我什么都没有做! – 快去坐下 女士!
[14:49] Okay. So, like I was saying, I’m here to check on a disturbance. 好吧 我要开始检查了
[14:54] Now, some of your neighbors heard screaming and a loud crash. 你的邻居们举报说听到尖叫声和一声巨响
[14:57] – I don’t even know no loud crash. – Okay, what- ? – 我从来没听到什么巨响! – 好 那是 ?
[15:01] – What was that? – Nothing. – 什么声音? – 我什么都没听见
[15:02] – Sit back down on the couch. – I ain’t gotta do a goddamn thing. 在椅子上坐好 我什么都没做
[15:05] – What’s this bullshit? – Do not do this. – 你他妈的要干什么? – 别这样
[15:07] – Do not do this. Do not slap me, ma’am. – This is bullshit. This is bullshit. – 别打我 女士 – 混蛋 胡扯
[15:11] This is bullshit. For what? For what? For what? Huh? Tell me for what. 干什么!啊?你想干什么!
[15:15] No, tell me for what. 不 你干什么?
[15:17] JlM: I asked you to sit on the couch. MARClE: This is bullshit. 我要求你坐在椅子上 坐好
[15:21] This is bullshit. This is fucking bullshit. 胡扯 他妈的胡扯
[15:23] 15- L- 27, I’m gonna need backup. 我需要支援
[15:26] What the fuck is this? lt’s bullshit, motherfucker! 你他妈的要干什么? 你个狗东西!
[15:28] – I want you to stay right there. – Fucking bullshit, and you know it! 别过来 马克尔 你他妈的 什么都没有!
[15:32] JlM: Stay right there, Marcie. – Don’t you go in my bedroom! – 在那儿呆着 马克尔 – 不许进我的卧室!
[15:34] This is bullshit, motherfucker! Don’t go down the hallway! 你他妈的!混账东西! 别进走廊!
[15:38] Don’t go down my motherfucking hallway! 不许往前走了 别他妈的往前走了!
[15:40] JlM: This is the LAPD! 洛杉矶警察!
[15:42] Don’t go in my goddamn bedroom! 别他妈进我卧室!
[15:44] JlM: Come out now with your hands up! 举双手出来!
[15:47] MARClE: What did I tell you? Ain’t nobody in there! 听见没有?! 那儿什么都没有!
[15:50] Where the fuck you going, motherfucker? 你还往哪儿走 狗东西?!
[15:52] Don’t go in my goddamn bedroom! 别他妈进我卧室!
[15:54] Stay out of my motherfucking closet! What did I tell you? 离我的壁橱远点!你他妈的!
[15:58] – Don’t go down my hallway! – This is the police! 你他妈听见没!? 我是警察!
[16:00] lf there is anyone in this closet, come out… 壁橱里有人吗? 出来
[16:03] …and show yourself to me now, with your hands up. 让我看到你的双手
[16:06] Marcie, do not drag that couch any further! 玛茜 别再拖椅子了!
[16:09] Don’t do this, ma’am! 别藏着了!
[16:10] There’s nobody in my motherfucking closet! 我壁橱里什么都他妈的没有!
[16:14] lf I have to open this closet, you will get shot! 我要打开壁橱 我会开枪的!
[16:16] MARClE: Come back here! Come back here, motherfucker! 快回来 你他妈的混蛋!
[16:19] What can’t you goddamn fucking talk to me? 我他妈的有话和你说!
[16:22] – There’s nobody in there! I told you! JlM: Marcie, quiet down! 那里面什么人都没有! 我告诉你! 马克尔 闭嘴!
[16:28] MARClE: This don’t make no fucking sense! This don’t make no goddamn sense! 你他妈的别乱来了! 净他妈胡来!混蛋!
[16:32] This is bullshit, motherfucker! 你妈的!狗东西!
[16:35] Why can’t you talk to me? 过来问我!为什么不过来问我!?
[16:38] Whoa! Whoa- ho! 哇哦 喔
[16:41] What the hell is this, Marcie? 这他妈是什么啊?玛茜
[16:43] That ain’t mine. 那不是我的
[16:46] LlNDA: He’s dying. He’s fucking dying as we’re sitting here. 我们坐在这儿时他正在慢慢死去
[16:48] There’s not a fucking… 竟然他妈的连个办法都
[16:50] Jesus, how can you tell me to calm down? 天哪!你怎么能叫我冷静下来!?
[16:53] I can help you through this, but there’s certain things… 我能做的就是尽我所能帮助你
[16:56] …you’re gonna have to take care of, and we can go over them… 但你也知道的 你必须接受这个事实 我们可以接受它的
[16:59] …but I need to know that you’re listening to me, okay? 不过前提是你必须安静坐下来 听我说
[17:02] I’m- I’m in a fucking state. lt’s like he’s going, and I don’t- 我 我快要疯了 他要死了 我却不知该做
[17:05] Just tell me practical things, like what the fuck do I do with his body? 好吧 告诉我些实际的 比如处理遗体什么的
[17:09] What do I do when he dies? What next? What happens then? What next? 死的时候我该做什么? 下一步怎么办 然后呢?
[17:12] That’s what Hospice can take care of. 援助会将做这些
[17:14] They’ll send over a nurse, somebody who- 他们会派一个护士过去
[17:16] No. Phil. He has Phil now. 不 他已经有菲尔在那儿了
[17:18] – Phil is one of the nurses from the service? – Yeah. 菲尔是派过去的护士么?
[17:21] lf you’re happy with Phil taking care of him and helping you, that’s fine… 如果你对菲尔满意的话 就让他继续做着
[17:24] …but contact Hospice to arrange for the body. 但是最好联系援助会让他们来处理尸体
[17:27] You don’t understand. lt’s- 你不懂得的
[17:29] There’s more pain than before, and the fucking morphine pills aren’t working… 现在他一天比一天痛苦 那些狗屁药片一点用都没有
[17:33] …and it’s like- The past two days, he can’t really swallow… 这两天 他根本连咽东西都不行
[17:36] …and l, um- I don’t know if the pills are going down. 我根本不知道药能不能咽下去
[17:40] I can’t see inside his mouth anymore, and I’m up all night staring at him… 我根本看不见他嘴里 我一晚上只能看着他
[17:44] …and I don’t know if the pills are going down. He moans and he hurts. 我根本不知道药咽下去没有 他在呻吟 他太难受了
[17:47] We can fix that, because I can give you- 我们有办法的 我可以给他
[17:51] Are you listening? 你在听吗?
[17:52] – Yeah. I’m listening. I’m getting better. – Do you wanna sit down? 在听 我感觉好些了 要坐下吗?
[17:55] I need to sit down. 我得坐一会儿
[18:01] Okay, Linda, EarI’s not gonna make it. 厄尔恐怕撑不下去了
[18:04] He’s dying. He is. He’s dying very, very rapidly. 他就快不行 他就要 非常快
[18:08] The thing here is to make this experience… 我们需要做的就是 尽可能地结束
[18:11] …as painless and easy for him as possible. 这种痛苦和折磨 让他轻松一些离去
[18:15] You understand? 懂了么?
[18:16] Now, Hospice will take care of all the technical things. 救助会能接手这一切过程
[18:21] They will help you. They will take care of the body. 他们帮助你处理他的遗体
[18:24] They are who you call when he dies. 只需要在他离去后打个电话
[18:27] There’s the number of Hospice. 这是救助会的号码
[18:32] Okay. Now, as far as the morphine pills go… 还有就是 除了以前开的吗啡药片外
[18:35] …there’s something else to consider. 还有一种药可以考虑一下
[18:37] There’s a very strong, very potent solution of liquid morphine… 有一种效果非常显著的液体吗啡疗法
[18:42] …and it’s a little bottle. lt has an eyedropper. 一小瓶吗啡 放在眼药滴瓶里
[18:45] lt’s easy to get into his mouth and drop on his tongue… 这样能很方便的滴进他的咽喉部
[18:48] …and it will certainly diminish the pain that he’s in. 立刻就能消除他的体内痛苦
[18:53] But you need to realize that, uh, once you give it to him… 但是你必须知道 一旦使用这种药
[18:57] …there really is no going back. 他就不可能痊愈了
[19:00] lt will certainly cure his pain, but he will drift in and out of consciousness… 这东西肯定会去除痛苦 但会立刻让他失去知觉
[19:04] …even worse than he is now, Linda. I mean… 这将比现在还要糟
[19:08] All sign of the recognizable Earl will pretty much go away. 厄尔 将会完全没有知觉 将不是厄尔了
[19:15] l- What the fuck can I say to- ? I don’t know what to say to that. 我还能说什么呢? 不知道这样行么
[19:31] I don’t want to do this. 我不想这样
[19:34] Sit here. 这么坐着
[19:38] I can see the things, you know. 看得到东西
[19:41] lt’s getting there, that’s the cocksucker. 我什么都知道 狗日的
[19:46] I see that pen. 我看得到那支笔
[19:49] I see it. I know it’s there. 我看得见它 就是这个
[19:51] I reach for it. 我够到它
[19:54] No. 不
[19:57] No. No goddamn use. 有什么用?
[20:02] I have a son, you know. 知道吗 我有个儿子
[20:04] – You do? – Yeah. – 是吗? – 是
[20:05] – Where is he? – I don’t know. – 他在哪? – 不知道
[20:08] I mean… 我知道
[20:11] …he’s around, but… 就在这里
[20:14] He’s here in town, but I don’t know. 他就在镇上 但我不知道在哪儿
[20:18] You know… 知道么
[20:21] …he’s a tough one. 他很倔的
[20:24] Very…. 非常倔
[20:30] – Got a girlfriend, Phil? – No. – 菲尔 有女朋友吗你? – 没有
[20:33] – Get a girlfriend. – I’m trying. – 赶快找一个 – 我在努力
[20:35] Do good things with her. Share the things. 做些漂亮的事儿 和她一起
[20:39] – All that bullshit is true, you know. – Yeah. 就像那些狗屁话说的
[20:42] Find a good one, hold on, and all that. 找个好的 抓住她不放 然后就成功了
[20:46] Where’s Linda? 琳达人呢?
[20:47] She went out. She, uh, said she went out to run some errands. 她有点事儿出去了
[20:50] – She’ll be back. – Oh. 马上就回来
[20:52] – She’s a good girl. – Yeah. 她是个好女孩
[20:56] She’s a little nuts. Heh. But she’s a good girl, I think. Yeah. 就是有点傻 不过还算是好女孩
[21:03] – She’s a little daffy. Yeah. – Yeah. 她就是有点傻
[21:05] She loves you. 她爱你
[21:07] Well, maybe. 嗯 可能吧
[21:10] – Yeah. – Yeah. – 是 – 对
[21:12] She is a good one. 她是个挺好的女孩
[21:14] When’s the last time you talked to your son? 你最后一次和儿子说话是什么时候?
[21:18] I don’t know. 不记得了
[21:21] Ten. 十
[21:23] Maybe ten…. Five… 可能是十 或者五
[21:30] Fuck. 操
[21:33] Fuck. 操
[21:35] That’s another thing that goes. 又一样东西没掉了
[21:38] – Your memory? – Time lines, you know? 你的记忆? 时间顺序 懂吗?
[21:43] I can remember things, but not right there. 我能记起事情 但是不知道何时发生的
[21:48] – You know? – Yeah. – 明白吗? – 明白
[21:50] Yeah? What the fuck do you know? 明白?明白个屁
[21:52] – I’ve seen it before. – Oh, other fucking assholes like me? 以前见到过这样的 像我这样的傻逼?
[21:55] – Ah, there’s no asshole like you. – Cocksucker. – 没有人像你一样 – 狗日的
[22:00] How come every word you use is either cocksucker, shit balls, or fuck? 为什么每句话都这种词儿 狗日的 混蛋 或者 傻逼?
[22:03] – Do me a personal favor. – Go fuck myself. – 你知道你该做什么吗? – 去死?
[22:07] – You got it. – Ha, ha. 真他妈聪明
[22:17] I can’t… 我不能
[22:19] I can’t hold on to this any longer. 我再也受不了这些了
[22:21] – I’ll get another pill. Another morphine pill. – No. Give me the fucking phone. 再给你来点吗啡好吗? 不 把电话给我
[22:25] – Who you gonna call? – I wanna see this. l, uh- 要打给谁? 我要打给他
[22:30] – Where is he? Do you know? – Who? – 到底在哪儿? – 谁?
[22:32] – Jack. – ls Jack your son? – 杰克 – 你儿子叫杰克?
[22:37] Do you want to call him on the phone? I can call him. 你想要给他打电话是么?
[22:40] I can dial the number if you can remember the number. 我帮你打 你记得号码吧
[22:42] lt’s not him. 不是他
[22:45] lt’s not him. He’s a fucking asshole. 不是杰克 他是个傻逼
[22:48] Oh, Phil, come here. This is so boring. 菲尔 快来 难受死了
[22:52] So goddamn…. Goddamn…. 受不了这些
[22:55] You know, that dying wish… 什么遗嘱
[22:58] …and all that old man on a bed…. 什么一个躺在床上老头
[23:03] – Wants one thing. – lt’s okay. 想要最后他妈的
[23:07] Find him on a…. 最后
[23:13] Frank. 弗兰克
[23:16] His name is Frank Mackey. 他叫弗兰克・麦吉
[23:23] – Frank Mackey? – Yeah. – 弗兰克・麦吉? – 对
[23:26] That’s your son? 你的儿子?
[23:28] Not my name. 反正不是我名字
[23:32] Go find… 去找找
[23:35] Find Lily. 找找莉莉
[23:38] Give me that. Give me. 把这个给我 给我
[23:44] Give me- lf you give me that… 给我 给我的话
[23:49] …over there on, uh…. 就在那儿
[23:53] Oh. Fuck. I can’t hold on to this. 操 我做不了
[23:55] I got it. I got it. 我懂了
[23:57] Yeah. 是
[24:00] Ah. 啊
[25:41] Respect the cock. 阴茎万岁!
[25:46] And tame the cunt. 摧毁她们的下体!
[25:53] Tame it. 摧毁她们!
[25:54] Take it on headfirst with the skills that I will teach you at work… 掌握技巧 勇往直前 我将教会你们 我们必须
[25:58] – …and say, No. – AUDlENCE: No! – 懂得说不 – 不
[26:01] – You will not control me. No! AUDlENCE: No! 你控制不了我! 不!
[26:04] – You will not take my soul. No! AUDlENCE: No! 你不可能勾引我! 不!
[26:07] You will not win this game. 你不可能胜利!
[26:09] Because it is a game, guys. You wanna think it’s not, huh? 这仅仅是一场游戏 伙计们
[26:12] You go back to the schoolyard… 想想你的学校生活
[26:15] …and you have that crush on big- titted Mary Jane. 当时还迷恋那个大奶玛莉・简
[26:23] Respect the cock. 阴茎万岁
[26:31] You are embedding this thought: 你必须牢牢记着
[26:34] – I am the one who’s in charge. Yeah. 我才是主人!
[26:38] – I am the one who says, Yes. AUDlENCE: Yes! 只有我才能说 好吧 !
[26:41] – No. AUDlENCE: No! 不!
[26:43] – Now. AUDlENCE: Now! 快点!
[26:45] Here. 过来!
[26:54] Because it’s universal, man. 这世界就该是这样 大家
[26:56] lt is evolutional. lt is anthropological. 不论什么进化论 什么人类学
[26:59] – lt is biological. – Yeah. – 什么生物学 – 是
[27:02] lt is animal. 我们是动物
[27:04] We… 我们
[27:07] …are… 是
[27:13] …men. 男人!
[27:18] You need to ask yourself what you can do… 你需要问自己你可以做什么
[27:21] – You Gwenovier? – Yeah. – 是格蕾丝么? – 是
[27:23] I’m Captain Muffy, Frank’s assistant. 我是玛费 弗兰克的私人助理
[27:25] – This is Doc. We can go in right here. – Sorry I’m late. – 这是唐尼 我们从这边进去 – 抱歉 我来晚了
[27:27] He started about 35 minutes ago… 他已经开始35分钟了
[27:29] …but he’s probably getting all pumped up right now. 不过现在恐怕刚进入高潮
[27:33] Look down at the top of the page. At the top of the page, what does it say? 请看这一页最上面 写的什么?
[27:37] AUDlENCE: Get a calendar. Right. I cannot stress this enough. 做一个时间表! 对 做个时间表 这基本不用强调了
[27:41] lt’s a simple item. lt’s 99 cents at the corner store. 现在非常流行 大家都在讲时间表
[27:44] But if you look into your packs, reach deep into your packs… 但你要仔细往下看 再往下
[27:48] …you will see that I have been nice enough to include one. See? 你会看到我们这个时间表非常特别
[27:53] Yeah, yeah. That’s just the kind of prick I am. 我们就是这么独树一帜
[27:57] You’re gonna need this calendar. lt doesn’t seem like much. 你们需要一个这样的时间表 虽然看上去很简单
[28:00] lt’s a simple item. lt is a small item… 很普通的一个小玩意儿
[28:02] …but it is going to make all the difference in your world. 但它将重新改变你的生活
[28:06] You meet a girl, work an A- 3 interruption. 你认识了一个女孩
[28:08] Let’s say an eight- day waiting period before next contact. 你们下一次见面是八天以后
[28:12] How are you gonna know when those eight days are up? 你怎么才能知道第八天是什么日子?
[28:14] AUDlENCE: Mark the calendar. 标记的日历
[28:15] That’s right. Mark the calendar. You’re gonna mark that calendar. 没错 你的在日历上做标记
[28:18] You’re going to stick with me and this calendar. 标在时间表上 要听我的 按照时间表
[28:20] You’re gonna set goals. 你必须为自己定一个目标
[28:22] lf you really, really wanna make that friend something else… 这样才能让你们的关系更进一步
[28:26] …you’re gonna have to be tough on yourself. 为此你一定要努力
[28:28] You’re gonna have to set goals. 必须设定一个目标
[28:31] Uh, you, sir, in the, uh, brown short- sleeve shirt. 你 呃 穿棕色短袖衫的那位先生
[28:34] I can’t read your name tag. What’s your name, please? 我看不到你的牌子 你叫什么?
[28:44] – Hello. – Hi, uh, is Frank there? – 你好 – 弗兰克在吗?
[28:47] – No, you have the wrong number. – Um… 错了 你号码不对
[28:50] I’m sorry. I’m looking for a Frank Mackey. 不好意思 我想找一个叫弗兰克・麦吉的
[28:53] Yeah, no, there’s no Frank here. 没有叫弗兰克的
[28:55] ls this, um, 818- 775- 3993? 这里是 818- 775- 3993 么?
[29:00] Yeah. No, you have the wrong number. 对 那恐怕是你号码记错了
[29:04] Do you know a Jack, by any chance? 对了 那么有没有一个叫杰克的呢?
[29:08] Just a regular deal. Loosers and tighters. 只是一个简单的采访
[29:11] – We’re all set upstairs. And then she called me up… – 我们会在楼上准备好的 – 谢了
[29:15] …and she asked me for advice about a guy. 她打电话给我 问我对他的意见
[29:19] – Got everything you need? – All set, thanks. – 准备好了么? – 都好了
[29:21] Does she know how you feel about her? Have you discussed that? 她知道你对此有什么感受吗?
[29:24] Yes. Absolutely. 是的 有的
[29:26] And what does she say? 怎么说的?
[29:28] She says she doesn’t feel that way about me. 她说她对我一点感觉都没有
[29:33] I don’t think there’s anyone in this room that doesn’t understand that pain… 我肯定这屋子里所有人 都能理解你的感受 杰夫
[29:36] …and I wanna thank you for sharing that with us. 谢谢你和大家分享这一切
[29:39] Let me tell you what we’re gonna teach Denise when we set goals, all right? 我们要教教德尼丝 我们先做好这个时间表 设好目标
[29:46] What I say is, Denise. 我想着 德尼丝
[29:48] Denise the Piece. 德尼丝这个小东西
[29:50] I mark it down. Oh, I write it up. 好吧 那就把它记下来 写在时间表上
[29:53] And you have been warned… 你已经被我盯上了
[29:56] …because I have my lasers… 我用我的激光
[29:59] … I have my Tasers, I have my lCBMs… 我的泰瑟枪 我的制导炸弹
[30:01] … I have my bazookas, I have my jets pointed right at you. 我用我的火箭筒 我的战斗机都对准了你
[30:06] Because me and my brothers, we like to celebrate… 好吧 我亲爱的兄弟们 该是我们庆祝的时候了
[30:09] …and on the first of May, we celebrate V- Day. 一进入五月 就是让她爽得合不拢腿的胜利日
[30:17] And come June, oh, baby, it is the lick of my spoon. 六月时 是我们的吮指鸡块日
[30:23] Come August, we like to celebrate… 到了八月 好吧 我们要庆祝
[30:26] …Saint Suck My Big Fat Fucking Sausage. 美味腊肠狂欢节!
[30:31] I set goals for myself… 上掉她仅仅是我为自己定的一个目标而已
[30:32] …and when I say I do not wanna take it anymore… 目标达到后 我对自己说 已经结束了
[30:35] … I will not take it anymore. 那么我就会结束这段关系
[30:37] You think she’s your friend, Geoff? You think she’s your friend? 杰夫 你认为她真的是你的朋友吗?
[30:40] They’re not your friends. 这些女人根本不能成为朋友
[30:41] Do you really think she’s gonna be there when things go bad? 难道你真的以为她们能与你共度难关 相濡以沫吗?
[30:44] Huh, guys? When things go wrong, do you think they’re gonna be there for us? 她们真能在你人生不顺利的时候 陪伴着你 支持着你吗?
[30:48] Ho- ho, you think again. 根本不可能
[30:50] Oh, fucking Denise, Denise the Piece… 上了 这个小娘们
[30:54] …you are gonna give me that cherry pie, sweet mama baby. 我要吃你的小面包圈 你逃不掉的
[31:02] Oh, yeah, but listen up. That is not to say that we don’t all need females as friends. 好 但要注意一点: 并不是说 我们完全不需要女性朋友
[31:07] We’re gonna learn later that having a couple of chick friends lying around… 请注意 我们马上在第二十三章会学到 结交一些可爱女生做朋友
[31:11] …comes in real handy in setting jealousy traps. We’ll get to that later. 将会对我们设置嫉妒陷阱极其便捷 稍后就会学到这个
[31:14] Right now, what I want you guys to do is pull out your blue booklets, page 18. 现在 请大家拿出蓝色小册子 第18页
[31:19] We’re going quickly. We’re gonna workshop it later. 我们加快速度浏览一遍 稍后再详细讲解
[31:22] Eighteen, blue booklet. 第18页 蓝色小册子
[31:24] Form A Tragedy. 制造一次不幸
[31:26] This is simple and clean, and if done correctly… 非常简单 非常明了 但如果制造成功的话
[31:29] …can be very, very effective in getting some bush. 能够事半功倍
[31:31] Here we go. You call up your so- called friend and set a date. 举个例子 给你这位目标小姐打个电话 安排个约会
[31:35] Let’s say make it around 7:30. You call her on the phone. 比如定在7:30左右 打电话这么说
[32:02] Hello? 喂?
[32:04] Hi. Uh, is Claudia here? 你好 克劳迪娅在吗?
[32:06] She’s sleeping. 她还在睡
[32:10] Are you- ? Are you her boyfriend? 你是她男朋友?
[32:14] You’re Jimmy Gator, right? 你 你是吉米・加托吧?
[32:16] That’s right. What’s your name? 嗯 你叫什么名字?
[32:19] I’m Ray. 我叫雷
[32:21] – So are you her boyfriend? – No, I’m just a friend. – 哦 你是她男朋友么? – 不是 只是普通朋友
[32:24] I see. 明白
[32:27] – Ha, ha, what are you doing here? I mean- – I’m her father. – 来这儿做什么啊? – 我是她父亲
[32:31] Mind if I come in? 能进去吗?
[32:35] – Yeah, sure. – Thanks. 当然 谢谢
[32:48] CLAUDlA: What the fuck is this? JlMMY: lt’s me, Claudia. lt’s me. 怎么回事? 是我 克劳迪娅 我
[32:52] What do you want? Why are you here? 你来干什么? 你跑来干什么?
[32:55] I’d like to talk to you. Uh, your boyfriend let me in. I just- 我有话想和你说 你男朋友让我进来的
[32:59] That’s not my boyfriend. 他不是我男朋友
[33:01] – Wanna call me a slut now or something? – No, I don’t. – 想骂我淫贱是吧? – 不 不是的
[33:05] What the fuck do you want? 你他妈到底来做什么?
[33:08] – I wanna sit. I wanna talk to you. – Don’t sit down. 我只是想坐下来 我有话想对你说 不许坐下!
[33:13] I want to, uh- God, I want so many things. 我只是想 噢 太多事情要说了
[33:16] – Maybe we could talk- – I don’t wanna talk to you. 我想或许我们应该好好谈谈
[33:18] – There’s things I have to talk to you about. – I don’t want to talk to you. 我不想和你说话! 我有很多事想对你说 我不想和你说话!
[33:22] That’s all right. lt doesn’t have to be now. 没事 没事 不一定现在说
[33:24] We can make a date to set some other time. 我们可以约个时间 随便什么时候
[33:27] I didn’t mean to walk in on you like this. 我真的不是故意闯进来的
[33:29] Why are you here? Why are you doing this? Coming in here? 你为什么要来? 为什么这么做?
[33:32] – You wanna call me a whore? – No, l- Claudia…. 想说我像妓女是吧?
[33:36] I don’t want you to think I’m that way to you. 我真的不想被你想成这样
[33:38] – I’m not gonna call you a slut or something. – Yeah, ha, ha. Yeah, right. – 我怎么会骂你淫贱呢 – 呵呵 是么?
[33:42] What are you doing here? 那么到底来干什么?
[33:44] What the fuck are you doing in my house? 你他妈到我房子到底来干什么!
[33:47] Please don’t yell, honey. Just don’t go crazy. 别喊好吗 宝贝儿 别这么生气
[33:49] I’m not crazy! Don’t you tell me that I’m crazy! 我没有生气! 别老说我在生气!
[33:53] Claudia, I’m sick. I’m sick, Claudia. 我病了 克劳迪娅
[33:58] – Fuck you. – No, no, please, listen to me. 放屁! 不是的 听我说
[34:00] – Fuck you! – Listen to me right now, Claudia. – 我靠 – 听我说 克劳迪娅
[34:03] I am dying. 我快死了
[34:05] I got sick, and then I felI down- 我病的很重 快不行了
[34:08] Fuck you! Get the fuck out of my house. 放屁! 滚出去 别在我屋子呆着!
[34:10] I’m dying. I have cancer, Claudia. 我快死了 我得了癌症 克劳迪娅
[34:14] I have cancer. 我得了癌症
[34:16] – And I’m dying very soon. – Fuck you. 我马上就死了
[34:19] – lt’s metastasized in my bones. – Fuck you! – 已经蔓延到骨骼了 – 放屁!
[34:22] Claudia, it’s…. I’m not lying to you. This is the truth. 我不骗你 我说的是真的
[34:25] I’m telling you, Claudia, I’m going to lose. 克劳迪娅 我真的 我真的要完蛋了
[34:28] Get out. 出去
[34:30] Get out! Get the fuck out of here! 快滚出去!
[34:34] – Get out! Go! – Your mother would like to hear from you. 出去! 滚! 你妈妈很想你
[34:39] Fuck you. Get out! 放屁 滚!
[34:43] Get the fuck out of my house now! 快点滚出去!
[34:46] Get out! 滚!
[34:57] Keep your body running good. 保持你的身体运行良好
[34:59] Prevention is everything. 预防最重要
[35:01] lf you don’t maintain it, I’ll be fixing it. 如果你不去维护 我将会修理
[35:04] Keep fit. Stay healthy. 强身健体 保持身体健康
[35:05] If your car is running good, take it to Jiffy Lube… 如果你的车运行良好 带他去杰菲润滑油店
[35:08] …and they offer Pennzoil. 他们会提供彭泽尔润滑油
[35:09] Prevention. 预防
[35:11] lt’s worth it. 这是它的价值
[35:13] Hey, you don’t wanna see me. 嘿 你不想看到我的
[35:15] AVl: Don. 唐尼
[35:17] Hey, Avi. 嘿 阿维
[35:19] Just one sec. 马上过去
[35:21] Say goodbye to the plastered- down look of heavy hairspray… 跟贴满向下看的发胶说再见吧
[35:24] …and hello to the natural- looking- 跟自然看打个招呼
[35:27] – Please. Don’t, Donnie. Don’t do this. – 求你了 – 别这样
[35:29] This is so fucked, Solomon! I don’t deserve this! 别这样乱来 所罗门 我什么都没做!
[35:32] Don’t get strong, Donnie. This is making sense. 别装得这么激动 丹尼尔 再清楚不过了
[35:36] This is making a lot of sense. 再明白不过了
[35:38] You are not doing the job. The job I ask you to do. 你没做好我给你的工作
[35:42] A job I give you. 我送给你的工作
[35:44] Over and over and over. 一而再 再而三地!
[35:46] I’m sorry, but I’m not gonna say I’m sorry much more. 我很抱歉 不过以后再也不会这样了 真的
[35:49] I don’t have any money, Solomon. lf you fire me- 我现在身无分文了 所罗门 你要是现在辞掉我
[35:52] I pay you. I give you a paycheck. 我会付钱给你的! 把薪水付给你!
[35:55] Your sales suck, Don. 吃白食的东西 唐尼
[35:57] I give. I give. 给你钱! 给你!
[36:00] When I find you, when I meet you, what? 我发现你时 我看见你时 记得么
[36:02] I put your name up on a fucking billboard. 我把你的名字写在他妈的广告牌上
[36:04] I put you in my store. My salesman. 我让你进我的店 做我的销售
[36:06] My fucking representation of Solomon Solomon Electronic. 他妈的做我的索罗门电子代言人!
[36:10] The Quiz Kid, Donnie Smith, from the game show. 挑战赛里的神童 丹尼尔・史密斯
[36:12] I lent you my celebrity, my name. Exactly. 是啊 我把名气给你了 我的名字!没错!
[36:15] Oh, fuck you. Fuck you. I paid you! I paid you! 放屁! 放屁! 我给够你钱了! 给够了!
[36:20] I gave you a fucking chance, and a chance, over and over, and you let me down! 我他妈给你多少机会 一次又一次 我受够了!
[36:24] I trust you with so much! 我怎么会这么相信你!
[36:27] Keys to my store. The codes to my locks. The life and blood of my business. 给你我店里钥匙 我锁的密码 我生意的一切!
[36:32] ln return, you smash in 7- Eleven! 你呢 你全花在这里!
[36:35] And late! Always late! Loans! 每次都迟到! 我还借你钱!
[36:38] The loans for your kitchen that you never did. 借给你被你骗去做你的什么厨房!
[36:40] I paid you back! 我还了!
[36:41] Two years! Two years later, and from your paycheck! 我是从你薪水里扣两年扣回来的!
[36:44] I never charged interest. 连利息都没要!
[36:46] Solomon, please. Please. 所罗门 求求你 求你了!
[36:48] I am so fucked here if you do this. 你这样我就完蛋了!
[36:50] This is the worst timing. The worst timing I could ever imagine. 我从没想过会被辞掉 我会完蛋的!
[36:54] I need to keep working. 我必须得工作!
[36:55] I have so many debts, so many things. 我还有一堆债务 还有一堆
[36:59] I have- I have- I have- I have my surgery. 还要付我的手术钱!
[37:01] – My oral surgery coming. – What surgery? – 我马上要做口腔手术了 – 什么手术?
[37:04] Oral surgery. Corrective teeth surgery. 口腔手术! 牙齿矫正手术!
[37:08] What is that? – Braces. – 那是干啥的? – 牙箍!
[37:10] You don’t need braces. – Yes, I do. – 你要什么牙箍 – 我需要的!
[37:12] AVl: Your teeth are straight. – I need surgery! – 你牙齿一点问题都没有 – 我需要手术!
[37:14] I need corrective oral surgery. 牙齿矫正手术!
[37:16] Donnie, you got struck by lightning that time in Tahoe. 你在度假时被闪电劈傻了是吧?
[37:19] I don’t think braces is a good idea. 你绝对不需要什么牙箍
[37:21] Solomon, just let me ask you once, please. 所罗门 再给我一次机会吧 求你了
[37:23] Please don’t do this. 别这样对我
[37:24] AVl: How are you paying for the braces? – I don’t know. – 你拿什么付你那牙箍钱? – 我不知道!
[37:27] Well, that’s just incredible. How much are braces, anyway? 装个牙箍要多少钱?
[37:30] lt’s, uh… lt doesn’t matter. 这是 这是两码事
[37:32] AVl: lt’s, like, $5000. I’ve seen it. I know. – Now you’re pissing me off. 好像要5000块 我看到过
[37:35] This is incredible. This is fucking stupid. 你他妈的要气死我了 你疯了吗!?
[37:38] You’re paying $5000 for braces you don’t need? 你要花5000块装什么狗屁牙箍?!
[37:40] – I’ve been a good worker. – Don’t. – 我以前也非常出色的 – 别
[37:42] – No need for braces. – Where are you gonna get the money? – 别提这些 丹尼尔 – 你从哪儿拿钱做手术?
[37:45] – I don’t know. – You were going to ask me. – 我不知道! – 你想找我要!我就知道
[37:47] – I have been a good worker. – No need for braces, Donnie. – 我以前那么出色 我 – 根本不需要牙箍
[37:49] That is none of your business! 你别瞎掺合!
[37:51] I’ve been a good and loyal worker for you, you fucking assholes! 我以前多么卖命多么死心塌地地为你干活 你这个混蛋!
[37:55] – Hey, fuck you. Watch it, now. – Give me your keys. – 嘿 你给我小心点 – 把钥匙给我
[37:57] – No, don’t- – Give me your fucking keys! 把他妈钥匙还给我!
[38:11] OFFlCER 1: ldentified as Porter Parker, age 59… 推定他叫波特・帕克 59岁
[38:14] …better known as the dead guy in the closet. 他就是壁橱里这个死人
[38:16] Says the building guy, this is her husband. 管理员说这是她丈夫
[38:18] DETECTlVE 1: He comes around, raises some shit… 他不住这里
[38:20] …screaming and yelling something. 他来找她 后来就听见他们吵架 打斗声和尖叫
[38:22] There’s a son and a kid. 还有儿子和一个小孩
[38:24] – Her son? – Her son. That’s right. And the kid. – 她的儿子? – 对 还有一个小孩
[38:26] They were here, and from late last night… 他们也在这儿 从昨晚开始
[38:28] …and through the morning, screaming and yelling. 一直到今早 一直有尖叫和吵嚷声
[38:31] – Where are they? DETECTlVE 1: They are not to be found. – 他们现在在哪? – 还没找到
[38:33] She’s got $600 and a large box of condoms next to the bed. 床边找到600块钱和一大盒保险套
[38:36] – She was real belligerent- OFFlCER 2: Three wedding rings. – 这女人太凶了 – 三个结婚戒指
[38:39] Guys coming in and out all day. This is the building guy talking. 一整天都有人进进出出 管理员这么说的
[38:42] OFFlCER 1: Building guy says the son and the closet guy are always going at it. 管理员还说她儿子和壁橱里这位经常打
[38:46] DETECTlVE 2: And what is she saying? OFFlCER 1: Not a goddamn thing. – 她怎么说? – 什么都没说
[38:51] Thanks, Randy. Whoa! 谢了 兰迪
[38:54] How much you pay me for my help? 我帮了你 你得付多少钱?
[38:57] lt’s more complicated than that, little man. 事情没那么简单 小伙计
[38:59] Put me on the payroll and find out. Find out what’s up. 先给我钱我来帮你破案吧
[39:02] Okay, you don’t just sign up to be a police officer. 你又没申请做警察
[39:05] – lt’s about three years of training, okay? – I’m trained. I’m ready to go. 必须先经过三年的训练 我已经训练好了 我没问题的
[39:09] – You wanna buy some candy to help- ? – No. No, sorry, little man. – 不然买点糖果吧? – 不要 小家伙 不好意思
[39:12] You wanna take my statement? I’ll perform for you. 你想听我的陈述吗? 我可以表演给你看
[39:15] – Gotta get paid, though. Gotta get paid. – Mm- hm. 不过是要钱的
[39:18] Why aren’t you in school today? 你今天为什么没去上学?
[39:20] No school today. My teacher got sick. 今天不用上 老师病了
[39:23] Oh, you don’t have substitute teachers where you go to school? 你们没有代课老师吗?
[39:26] No. So, what did they find out in there? 没有 他们在里面发现什么了啊?
[39:28] JlM: That is confidential information, little man. 这是机密 小家伙
[39:30] DlXON: Tell me what you know. I’ll tell you what I know. 告诉我吧 我就告诉你
[39:33] JlM: No can do. 不可能
[39:34] DlXON: Leave this one to the detectives, they ain’t gonna solve shit. 把案子留给那些侦探 他们屁都查不出来
[39:38] I can help you. Make you the man with the plan. 我能帮你的 让你成为大红人
[39:40] Give you the gift that I flow. Think fast. 我可以把真相告诉你
[39:43] – You wanna know who killed that guy? – Okay. You come here. – 你想知道谁杀了他吗? – 过来 你
[39:46] – DlXON: No. – Come here. – 不 – 过来
[39:48] You wanna disrespect an officer of the law? 过来 你是想轻视法律捍卫者吗?
[39:51] I can help you solve the case. I can tell you who did it. 我能帮你解决这个案子的 告诉你是谁做的
[39:54] Oh, you’re a joker, huh? Telling me jokes? 你是笑星是吧? 要给我说笑话是吧?
[39:57] – I’m a rapper. – Oh, you’re a rapper. Oh, okay. – 我是饶舌歌手 – 哦 你是个饶舌歌手 好的
[40:01] – You got a record contract? – Not yet. – 出唱片了吗? – 还没呢
[40:04] Give you a clue for the bust if you show me some trust. 你要相信我的 我会告诉你的
[40:07] You ever been to juvenile hall? 你以前又去过少年大厅?
[40:08] I ain’t fucking with you! 我他妈才不和你一样呢!
[40:10] Hey, watch the mouth. Watch it. 小心你说的话 小心点
[40:13] Come on, man, just watch me. 来吧 哥们 看着我
[40:15] Watch and listen. 看着我 听我说
[40:20] Okay. 好
[40:25] Presence. With the double- ass- meaning gifts I bestow 存在 随着双屁股意义的礼物 我赐给
[40:28] With my riff and my flow But you don’t hear me, though 我的即兴反复片段和我的身体流动 虽然你不听我
[40:31] Think fast, catch me, yo 想快点 来追我吧你
[40:32] ‘Cause I throw what I know With a resonance 因为我把我所知道的有了共鸣
[40:34] For your trouble- ass fiend in weaning yourself 你这个麻烦的臭家伙 乳臭未干
[40:37] Off of the back of the shelf 从货架的后面出来
[40:38] Jackass crackers, body- stackers 贾卡斯饼干 身体堆垛机
[40:41] Dick- tooting niggers Masturbating your triggers 迪克短鸣 黑鬼 自慰触发器
[40:43] Hold it, homeboy. I don’t need to hear that word. 停 停 不要用这些词儿
[40:46] Living to get older With a chip on your shoulder 生活随着你的肩膀上的芯片变老
[40:49] Except you think you got a grip ‘Cause your hip got a holster 除非你认为你有把握 因为你的臀部得到了一个皮套
[40:52] Ain’t no confessor, so, buster, you better just shut the fuck up 是不是没有忏悔 因此 克星 你最好他妈的闭嘴
[40:56] Try to listen and learn 尝试聆听和学习
[40:58] Whoa, cut it, Coolio. I’ve had enough of the mouth and the language. 可以了 酷哥 我可不愿意再听你的脏字儿了
[41:01] I’m almost done. 马上就完了!
[41:03] Finish it up without the lip. 那赶快说完
[41:06] Check that ego Come off it, I’m the prophet 检查自我 摘下来 我是先知
[41:09] The professor I’m gonna teach you about the Worm 这位教授 我要去教你的蠕虫
[41:12] Who eventually turned to catch wreck With the neck of a long- time oppressor 最终转向追赶沉船 随着长时间的压迫颈部
[41:16] And he’s running from the devil But the debt is always gaining 他正在从魔鬼那里奔逃 但债务总是增加
[41:19] And if he’s worth being hurt He’s worth bringing pain in 而如果他的身价被伤害 他的价值带来的疼痛
[41:22] When the sunshine don’t work The good Lord bring the rain in 当阳光不工作 上帝会带来雨
[41:25] Now, that shit will help you solve the case. 好了 这些会帮助你破掉这案子的
[41:32] Okay. Whatever that meant. 不管是啥意思
[41:35] I’m sure it’s real helpful, lce- T. 我肯定这会有用的 酷男
[41:38] DlXON: Did you listen to me? 你有听我说吗?
[41:40] I was listening to you. 有啊 有听
[41:43] I told you who did it, and you’re not even listening to me. 我在告诉你谁干的 你竟然听都不听
[41:47] I’m through playing games. 我一直都很配合你
[41:49] Be cool. Stay in school, okay? 继续努力 乖乖地呆在学校
[41:52] Get out of the street now. 别在这里站着了
[41:55] Move it. 快走
[43:02] RlCK: Come on, let’s go. – You’re late, not me. – 快 咱们快走 – 是你晚了 不是我
[43:04] RlCK: You could have been in front. – I didn’t see you from the window. – 你本应该在前面的 – 我刚没看到你
[43:07] Well, you- Why didn’t you just, uh- ? I don’t know. 你为什么不
[43:10] You could have come in the front. I don’t know. Hurry up. 为什么不坐在前排? 快
[43:14] – All right, you ready to keep winning? – Sure. 听着 准备好再次获胜了吗? 当然
[43:33] RlCK: You okay? 没事吧?
[43:35] Busted my ankle there. 我膝盖差点撞坏了刚才
[43:39] You gotta have that makeup lady fix your hair. 等等让化妆师把你头发整整
[43:42] Okay. – Okay? lt’s really wet. 全是水
[43:44] – There you are. There you are. – I’m sorry we’re late, Cynthia. – 你终于到了 – 不好意思我们迟了
[43:47] – Oh, that’s all right. – RlCK: We got caught in traffic. – 没关系的 – 刚才塞车了
[43:50] – Your book is okay. How you doing? – I’m fine. – 你的书没事 你怎么样? – 我没事
[43:52] Yeah? Yeah, you ready to go, go, go? 是吗?准备好了吗?
[43:55] Know anybody involved in that Alan Thicke thing? 知道有谁参与艾伦・塞克的事情吗?
[43:58] The Corey Haim thing? Terrorist in the high school? 科里・哈伊姆的事情吗? 在高中的恐怖分子?
[44:00] – Uh, no. – Where’s Richard and Julia? – 呃 不 – 理查德和茱莉亚呢?
[44:02] Oh, good. Um, they’re here. They’re fine. 都到了 都好着呢
[44:05] They’re in the dressing room, so we’re all set. 他们正在更衣室 好了 我们都准备好了
[44:07] – Okay. See you later. – You go to it, handsome. – 待会见 – 加油 好孩子
[44:09] – See you. – Okay, buddy, love you. – 再见 – 好的 爱你
[44:14] – Good luck, Rick. – Hey, Peter. – 祝你好运 里克 – 嘿 皮特
[44:17] Dick, Dick. I’m sorry. Dick. 迪克 对不起 迪克
[44:19] Fuck. Can’t get that fucking name. 操 老记不住这破名字
[44:24] – Who’s ready to beat the record? JULlA’S DAD: That was close. 今晚他们要破纪录了对吧? 差不多了
[44:27] RlCK: lt’s cats and fucking dogs out there. – Cats and dogs indeed. 那些人都是小菜一碟
[44:30] RlCK: I’ve never seen it rain this bad since last year… 绝对是小菜一碟 去年后我就没见过这么大的雨
[44:33] …because of La Nina or El Nino or whatever the shit. 是因拉尔尼诺还是厄尔尼诺什么的吧 不管叫什么
[44:38] RlCK: Sorry I’m late. 是厄尔尼诺 不好意思我来晚了
[44:40] – What was your name again? – Amy, Mr. Jennings. – 再问一次你叫什么来着? – 艾米・珍妮丝小姐
[44:43] DlCK: Call me D.J. You said Amy, right? Listen. 叫我 D・J 听着
[44:45] Trust me, you know. But stay focused. 相信我 保持注意
[44:48] Where’s the news department? 新闻部在演播室什么地方?
[44:50] CYNTH lA: lt’s upstairs. – Have you ever been there? – 在楼上 – 你有去过吗?
[44:52] Oh, sure. Why? 当然 怎么啦?
[44:53] I was wondering about the weather department. 我想知道气象部门的情况
[44:55] – Uh- huh. – I was wonder whether the weather people… – 嗯 – 我不知道是否有天气预报员
[44:58] …have outside meteorological services… 通过外面的气象服务
[45:00] …or if they have in- house instruments. 还是自己用仪器来做
[45:01] Um, I can check on that, and later we can take a tour. 我可以帮你查一查 等会儿我们可以参观一下
[45:05] – Oh, okay. – Sounds good? – 哦 好 – 声音怎么样?
[45:06] – You asking because it’s raining outside? – I guess. 问这个是因为外面在下雨吗?
[45:09] Uh- huh. What do you do? Whatever’s happening, you look into? 应该是吧 坚持观察发生的任何事 是吧?
[45:13] – Something like that? – I don’t know. – 就像那样? – 我不知道
[45:14] Ha, ha, you don’t know, huh? Well, it’s not a bad way to be. 不知道吗?这是个好习惯
[45:19] lnterested in everything that’s going around. 对身边任何事保持兴趣
[45:21] Wet- Wet is wet. Just that simple. 湿 潮湿 应该很简单的东西吧
[45:24] – Hi, Mary. – Hi, hon, Stanley. – 嗨 玛莉 – 嗨 斯坦利
[45:40] Production. 生产
[45:49] Rose is on the phone. Here are the cards for today. 露丝在线上 这些是今天要用的卡片
[45:51] – Fifteen minutes to go over those cards. – Sorry. – 我还得15分钟熟悉一下卡片 – 不好意思
[45:54] – Find Paula for me. – You want her right now? – 帮我找一下葆拉 – 你想现在找她?
[45:56] – Yes, now. – We’re on the air in 20 minutes. – 对 现在 – 再二十分钟就开播了
[45:58] Fucking hell, Mary. Yeah, hi. 快去 玛莉 喂? 嗨
[46:01] – Hi, how you doing? I’m drinking. – 嗨 你怎么样? – 我在喝酒
[46:05] – Slowly or quickly? – As fast as I can. – 快还是慢? – 再快不过了
[46:08] You come home soon after the show. 做完节目回家吧
[46:11] I went to see her. 我去见她了
[46:12] Some fucking asshole answers the door in his underwear. 一个混蛋穿着内衣的混蛋开的门
[46:15] He’s 50 years old. 可能都有五十岁了
[46:17] There’s coke and shit laid out on the table. 桌上全是可乐什么的
[46:19] Did she talk to you? 她和你说话了么?
[46:21] She went crazy. She went fucking crazy, Rose. 她简直疯了 她疯了 露丝
[46:23] – Did you tell her? – Oh, I don’t know. – 你告诉她了吗? – 我不知道算不算
[46:26] I gotta go. I don’t have time. 得挂了 没时间了
[46:28] I got a lot more drinking to do before I go on. 还得再喝些酒
[46:31] – I love you. – Love you too. – 我爱你 – 我也爱你
[46:34] Shit. 妈的
[47:36] – Hello? – JlM: Police! Open the door! – 喂? – 警察! 快开门!
[47:41] Who is it? 谁?
[47:43] JlM: lt’s the LAPD! Open the door! 警察! 开门!
[47:47] CLAUDlA: I’m coming! 来了!
[47:48] I have to get dressed! 我得先穿上衣服!
[47:53] You’re not coming fast enough! Open the door! 快一点儿好吗! 把门打开!
[47:56] Didn’t you hear me? I said I’m coming, and that means I’m coming! 你没听见吗? 我说马上了 马上就好!
[48:00] I just have to get dressed, all right? 我得先衣服 好吗?
[48:03] I really- I have to get dressed! 我要先把衣服穿好!
[48:16] I hate coming here and not being able to talk. 我讨厌什么都说不清楚就来这里
[48:19] lt’s fine. I understand. 我知道 没关系
[48:21] I wish the circumstance was better. 希望情况能好些
[48:23] I don’t know what’s gonna happen. lt’s so fucked. 我不知道会发生什么
[48:26] – I feel so over the top with everything. – Running out of your medication at all… 我已经坚持不住了 用尽了所有疗法
[48:30] …let alone at a time like this, could be drastic. 不管任何时候使用这个都是十分恐怖的
[48:32] Thank you, Dr. Diane. 谢谢你 丹尼医生
[48:36] – even your pocket. And the pocket fisherman’s- 即使你的口袋 或者是渔夫的口袋
[48:39] – 7:30 this Saturday night. 这个周六的晚上 7:30
[48:41] – dollars and 99 cents. Hold it, Ron. It’s only four easy- 1美元99美分 握住它 罗恩 只有四个简单的
[48:47] NASDAQ trading at- 纳斯达克交易价格
[48:56] – Stanley Spector and his brilliant friends, Richard and Julia… 和他聪明的伙伴
[48:59] …can defeat today’s adult challengers, Mim, Luis, and Todd. 理查德和茱莉亚要战胜今天的成年挑战者们 米姆・路易斯和陶德
[49:04] They’re moving towards a half- a- million- dollar team total… 他们将获得50万美元的团队奖
[49:07] …and a What Do Kids Know? record. 小孩都知道节目的新纪录!
[49:09] – Pink Dot. – Hi. I’d like to get an order for delivery. – 粉点外送 – 嗨 我想叫点送货服务
[49:13] – Phone number? – 818- 725- 4424. – 电话号码? – 号码是818- 725- 4424
[49:16] – Partridge? – Yeah. – 帕特里奇? – 对
[49:18] What would you like? 想要点什么呢?
[49:19] I’d like to get an order of, um, peanut butter… 我想要花生酱
[49:22] – Mm- hm. – …uh, cigarettes, Camel Lights. 香烟 骆驼的 还要水
[49:25] – Mm- hm. – Uh, water… – 嗯嗯 – 呃 水
[49:27] – Bottled water? – Um, no. You know what, forget the water. – 瓶装水么? – 不不 不要水了
[49:31] – Just give me a loaf of bread. White bread. – Okay. 再来一条面包就好 白面包
[49:35] – And, um, do you have Playboy magazine? – Yeah. – 你们有《花花公子》杂志么? – 有
[49:40] – Okay. One of those. – And, uh, Penthouse, the magazine? – 来一本吧 – 有《阁楼》杂志么?
[49:43] – Yeah. – You have that? Okay. Uh, one of those. 有是么? 来一本
[49:47] – And, um, Hustler? – Yeah. – 《皮条客》呢? – 有
[49:51] – Do you have that? – Yeah, I said. 有么?
[49:54] – That it? – Yeah, that’s it. – 有啊 要吗? – 要
[49:56] You still want the peanut butter, bread, and cigarettes? 还要花生酱 面包和香烟是么?
[49:58] Yeah. What? 是啊 怎么了?
[50:01] – The total is 31.90. Thirty minutes or less. – Okay. Thank you. – 总共31 90 三十分钟内送到 – 谢谢你
[50:05] – ls that cash or credit card? – Cash. – 现金还是信用卡? – 现金
[50:08] – Thanks. – Thank you. – 谢谢你 – 谢谢
[50:10] – Bye. – Bye. – 再见 – 再见
[50:23] Respect the cock and tame the cunt! 向阴茎敬礼 向小穴进军!
[50:26] Have a great lunch! 好好享受你们的午餐吧!
[50:32] This is Gwenovier from Profiles. She’s here for the interview. 这位是格蕾丝 《传记》节目组的 她想给你做个专访
[50:36] – Nice to meet you. – I admire your work. – 很高兴见到你 – 久仰 久仰
[50:37] – Thank you. I have us set up in a suite- – lt’s not very safe for you here. – 谢谢 我们在楼上已经准备好 – 对你来说 这儿很危险的
[50:42] I finish one of these seminars, Gwenovier…. 我又完成一个研讨会 格蕾丝
[50:45] I swear to fucking God. I mean, I am Batman. 太他妈棒了 我就是蝙蝠侠
[50:49] I’m Superman. I’m like a…. A fucking…. 我就是超人
[50:54] I’m like a fucking action hero after that. 我感觉自己就他妈是动作巨星
[50:56] I could walk out if this room right now. 我要是现在走出去的话 格蕾丝
[50:58] I could go down the hall, walk down the street… 下楼到到大厅 然后走到街上
[51:00] …and pick up any little honey I meet that has even one second to stop. 我能把所有小甜妞们带回来 不费吹灰之力
[51:04] – GWENOVlER: All it takes is one second? – Just one second, girl. – 只要一秒钟? – 别打断我 美女
[51:07] One glance, one hesitation… 一个眼神 一个沉思
[51:09] …one subtle look my way for me to know… 我们只需要用眼神交会
[51:14] …and then it is: 然后就像这样
[51:16] Bing, bang, boom. 砰! 乓! 咚!
[51:18] Oh, my God. Oh! 噢 不好意思!
[51:21] I’m away on a tangent. 我离题太远了
[51:24] – I tell you… – GWENOVlER: Don’t hurt yourself, okay? – 说真的 – 别激动了 好吗?
[51:27] I tell you, I do. 说真的 太激动了
[51:30] I get so fucking jazzed at these seminars… 我一上这种研讨会就太吗的亢奋
[51:32] …see, because I am what I believe. 因为我完全融入其中了
[51:36] I do as I say. 我身体力行
[51:38] I live by these rules… 我自己非常信这些东西
[51:42] …as religiously as I preach them. 我虔诚地遵守它们
[51:44] That’s why I am getting the nasty left, right, center, up, down, sideways. 所以我才会变得这么疯狂 上窜下跳 左突右冲
[51:47] The Battle of the Bush is being fought and won by Team Mackey. 性爱圣战就要爆发 由麦吉领导的队伍将大获全胜
[51:54] – We’re gonna start rolling now. – What? I thought we were rolling. – 好吧 我们开始录影吧 – 什么? 我以为我们已经在录了
[51:58] Come on, go, go, go, Gwenovier. I am firing pearls at you here. 那快开始吧 快 快 快点 我会毫无保留地对你的
[52:03] I want you to know that I’m not succeeding in the bush… 我会告诉你 这场战斗其实并不顺利
[52:06] …because I’m Frank T.J. Mackey. Ah, you think about this. 谁让我是弗兰克・T・J・麦吉呢
[52:10] I mean, there are women… 我是说 有些女人
[52:13] …who, uh, wanna destroy me. 想要挑战我
[52:17] No. I find that hard to believe. 是么? 真不敢相信
[52:22] lt makes it very difficult, twice as hard for me. 这使得情势变得严峻 极其严峻
[52:24] There’s some hottie I’m moving in on… 我在各地巡回时 有些小辣妹
[52:26] …knows me, knows my, you know, my, uh, plans and my schemes, you know? 听说了我 我的计划 和我的这些方案
[52:32] She’s gonna wanna fuck with me. 她们就想玩我
[52:34] She’s gonna go back, you know tell her friends: Yada, yada, yada… 然后回去和朋友说
[52:37] You know, Frank T.J. Mackey, he ain’t all that. You know. 弗兰克・T・J・麦吉不过如此嘛
[52:40] He ain’t all that. Didn’t get me. 其实不过如此 被我玩儿了吧
[52:42] So, me, I am… 这让我 让我
[52:44] You know, I’m just on full afterburners… 我必须异常警觉
[52:47] – …full- throttle through hottie heaven. – Okay. – 必须在惊涛骇浪中穿梭 – 好吧
[52:51] – Just dodging left. Dodging right. – Yes, I understand. – 左闪 右躲 – 我懂了
[52:53] – Dodging these bullets from these terrorists. – I should’ve known this was gonna happen. – 躲开这些恐怖分子的子弹 – 我不知道这些发生过
[52:58] Calm down, take it easy, and be a good boy… 别激动啦 坐好 乖乖的
[53:01] …okay, Mr. Mackey? 好么 麦吉先生?
[53:04] Thank you. Now, you sit back there… 这才对 坐好
[53:06] …put your microphone on for me, please… 把你的麦克风打开 好吗
[53:08] – Yes, ma’am. – So we can do this thing, all right? – 好的 女士 – 这样我们才能开始 好吗?
[53:14] Okay, um…. 没问题
[53:20] – Okay. Let me start by asking you- – Just a second. One second. – 首先我想问你 – 再等一下
[53:28] You missed a button. 还有一个扣子
[53:31] Thank you. 谢谢
[53:38] What do you wanna know? 想知道些什么?
[53:52] Make it happen. 来吧
[53:53] This is you, Donnie. Go, go, go. 我是丹尼尔
[54:42] Hello. You’re back again, huh? 你好 你又来啦?
[54:44] Yeah. Yes. Hi. 是啊 你好?
[54:46] – What can I get you? – Uh, Diet Coke. – 要点什么? – 健怡可乐
[55:37] You look tired. You want one of these? 很累啊 要来一杯吗?
[55:40] Better pour you one of these, huh? 喝你自己的吧
[55:42] WAlTRESS: Can you ring me up? 给我打电话好吗?
[55:51] – Brad, good to see you. – lt’s good to see you. – 布拉德 看见你真高兴 – 我也是
[55:53] You make that down payment on the Harley yet? 你收到海伦的定金了么?
[55:56] Not yet. Not yet. I’ll make it next week. 还没呢 下周再说
[56:01] Six days. You’ll be the first. 一周六天 你是第一个
[56:05] Ha, ha, I would love that. 我好高兴
[56:07] – Want another one? – Yes. – 再来一杯吧? – 好啊 来吧
[56:21] Uh, I’d like a tequila. 我要一杯龙舌兰
[56:23] – WAlTRESS: What kind? – lt doesn’t matter. – 加什么? – 随便
[56:36] JlM:Open up the door now! 快把门打开!
[56:41] CLAUDlA: Yes, hi! Hello! 来了!嘿!
[56:46] Yeah. 耶
[56:48] I’m sorry. I had to get dressed. 不好意思 刚才在穿衣服
[56:52] – You the resident here? – Yes. 你住这里么?
[56:55] – You alone in there? – Yes. 一个人?
[56:58] No one else in there with you? 里面没有其他人了吗?
[57:00] No. What’s wrong? 没有 怎么啦?
[57:06] First of all, you’re gonna have to turn down the music so we can have a conversation. 先把你的音乐调小声点好吗?不然什么都听不见
[57:26] You mind if I come in? 能进来吗?
[57:28] No. Go ahead. 能 进来吧
[57:39] You got your neighbors real worried for you. 你的邻居们都非常担心你
[57:43] I’m sorry. 对不起
[57:45] – You live alone? – Yes. – 一个人住? – 对
[57:47] – What’s your name? – Claudia. – 你叫什么? – 克劳迪娅
[57:48] – Claudia what? – Wilson. – 克劳迪娅什么? – 威尔逊
[57:51] Okay, Claudia Wilson… 好的 克劳迪娅・威尔逊
[57:54] – …are you trying to go deaf? – What? Ha, ha. – 你想变聋是么? – 什么?哈哈
[57:58] – Did you hear what I just said? – Yes, but I don’t know what…. – 听清楚我说什么了么? – 是的 不过我不明白
[58:02] Okay. You’re listening to your music so loud… 你听音乐时太大声了
[58:05] – …you’re gonna damage your ears. – Okay. – 这样会使你听力受损的 – 好吧
[58:10] lf you continue to listen to your music at that level… 如果你老是把音量调得这么大
[58:13] …you’re gonna damage not only your ears, but your neighbors’ ears as well. 那就不仅仅让你自己听力受损 你邻居们也得受损伤
[58:18] – I didn’t realize it was that loud. – Yeah. 我刚真没觉察有那么大声
[58:21] Well, that right there is the first sign of hearing loss, okay? 看吧 这是听力受损的先兆
[58:24] Okay. 好
[58:28] I see you got your TV on there too. 嗯 电视也在这儿放着
[58:30] You usually keep that on at the same time? 你经常这么音响电视一起开么?
[58:33] I don’t know. I mean, um…. What is this? 不知道 怎么了?
[58:38] – You been doing some drugs today, Claudia? – No. 今天是不是嗑药了啊 克劳迪娅?
[58:43] – Have you been doing some drinking? – No, ha, ha. – 喝酒了是么? – 不 哈哈
[58:46] Okay. 好
[58:50] I got a call of a disturbance here. 我接到了扰民投诉
[58:53] Some loud music, A, and some screaming and yelling. 音乐声音太大 还有尖叫和吵闹声
[58:59] Has there been some screaming and yelling here? 是不是之前有尖叫和吵闹呢?
[59:04] Yes. 是的
[59:06] I had someone come to my door. 刚才有人跑到我这里
[59:10] Someone that I didn’t want here. 我不愿意看见的人
[59:12] And I told them to leave, so it’s no big deal. 然后我叫他走 就是这样
[59:19] They left. I’m sorry. 然后就走了 实在抱歉
[59:22] – Was that your boyfriend? – No. 是你的男朋友?
[59:26] – You don’t have a boyfriend? – No. 你没有男朋友是么?
[59:32] Well, who was it? 那么 他是谁呢?
[59:33] I was…. He’s gone. 我和他 反正已经走了
[59:37] I mean, it’s not- lt’s over, you know? 我是说 我们根本 总之现在没事了 好吗?
[59:46] You mind if I have a look around for your safety? 介意我四处检查一下吗?
[59:49] – lt’s fine. – Okay. – 可以的 – 好
[59:52] Uh, what- ? What are you looking for? 你想要找什么啊?
[59:55] Claudia, why don’t you let me handle the questions… 克劳迪娅 应该是我来问你问题
[1:00:00] – …and you handle the answers, okay? – Okay. 你来好好回答 好么?
[1:00:03] – I’m here to help you. – Okay. 我是来帮你的
[1:00:07] – So do you still have to do homework? – Not as much as I used to. – 你现在还有做作业吗? – 不像以前那么多了
[1:00:10] Since we started, I haven’t gone to school much. 从我们参赛后 我就很少去学校了
[1:00:12] – I’ve had so many auditions. – I don’t have regular classes anymore. – 我得参加一堆试演 – 我一直没有去上课
[1:00:16] – What do you do? – They let me have my own study time. – 那你做些什么? – 他们给我自己时间学习
[1:00:19] – My own reading time in the library. – That’s pretty cool. – 自己在图书馆阅读 – 真酷
[1:00:22] – Do you have an agent, Stanley? – No. – 你有经纪人了么? – 没有
[1:00:24] You should get one. I’m serious. You could get a lot of stuff out of this. 你应该找一个 我是说真的 能帮你做不少事呢
[1:00:28] – Like what? – What do you mean? Endorsements and shit! – 比如什么? – 什么比如什么?比如签些狗屁协议什么的
[1:00:31] – Richard. – Bite it, Cynthia. – 理查德 – 得了吧 辛西娅
[1:00:33] You get stuff from people that want you to endorse their product. 你可以得到很多美事 一旦大家开始喜欢认同你
[1:00:36] Commercials, a sitcom, an M.O.W. or something. 就有机会拍广告 演连续剧 或者MOW什么的
[1:00:39] – What’s M.O.W.? – Hello. Movie of the week. – 什么是MOW? – 就是周末电影
[1:00:42] I went for one this morning with Alan Thicke and Corey Haim. 我今天参加了一个试镜 里面有阿兰・塞克和克里・海姆
[1:00:45] RlCHARD: Was it a callback? JULlA: No, but I’ll probably get a callback. – 通过了吗? – 无所谓 不过应该通过了
[1:00:48] RlCHARD: lf we beat the record, you might get a callback. 如果今天我们破纪录 你肯定会通过的
[1:00:50] JULlA: I’ll get it because I’m a good actress, Richard. 我通过是因为我演技很棒 懂么 理查德
[1:00:53] – RlCHARD: Saucy, saucy. – CYNTH lA: Come on, guys. Settle down. – 哟 哟! – 好了 你们
[1:00:55] – Cynthia? – What do you want? – 辛西娅? – 你想怎么样?
[1:00:57] – I gotta go to the bathroom. – CYNTH lA: Can you hold it? – 我得去下洗手间 – 不能忍忍么?
[1:01:00] Yessiree! Whoa! 各位 哇哦
[1:01:04] That was absolutely fantastic, and I thank you very much. 新的奇迹就要出现了 非常谢谢大家
[1:01:07] As a matter of fact, we may even take you folks on the road with us. 事实上 你们将与我一起见证这次
[1:01:11] LUlS: That’s my thing. Come on. I’m serious. Come on. – 这是我的事 – 别这样 我是说真的
[1:01:13] Milk and sports, man. You never heard- ? Milk and sports, okay? 乳品和竞技 你们从没听过乳品和竞技吗?
[1:01:16] Anything baseball. Um, anything dealing with numbers… 随便什么球类比赛 或者涉及到比分的
[1:01:19] …when it comes to those, you know, or who broke whatever record. 就是到了要打破什么纪录的时候
[1:01:23] Any kind of dairy product, any kind- Dairy recipe… 随便日常生活中的吃法
[1:01:27] …um, like goat milk, goat cheese, goat- All that stuff. 比如 山羊奶 羊乳酪 随便这样的都行
[1:01:30] Wow, check this out over here. 不信这次试试看
[1:01:32] So, um, look guys, just work with me on that. Work with me. 好吗? 伙计们 和我一起试吧
[1:01:35] Excuse me, can you bring me low- fat milk, please? 不好意思 给我拿杯低脂奶好么?
[1:01:37] A couple of ice cubes. 再来些冰块
[1:01:40] Ah, they don’t look so tough. 他们看起来也不是很强
[1:01:41] Do they look smart? – No. 看上去很聪明吗?
[1:01:44] – RlCHARD: What are they gonna do, beat us? – Maybe. – 他们以为能赢吗?想赢我们? – 也许吧
[1:01:46] We’re not going out two days before we set the record. 为了这个纪录 我已经两天没出门了
[1:01:49] lt’s not gonna happen. 这不会发生的
[1:01:50] RlCHARD: Yeah. When they want us done… 他们想让我们完蛋
[1:01:52] …they’ll call in the Harvard SWAT team or some shit. 他们叫来了哈佛的SWAT队
[1:01:56] Ready to run. 要开始啦
[1:02:12] You smell like trouble. – I’m fucking hammered. – 你看起来不太好 – 我顶得住
[1:02:14] – You okay? – You know. – 真的没事? – 你知道
[1:02:17] Good. You have a chance to look those over? 好 那先检查一遍好么?
[1:02:19] Oh, come on. lt’s the same fucking shit for 30 years, Burt. 我都他妈的检查了三十年了 伯特
[1:02:25] You look like you have money in your pocket. 你装得挺有钱的样子
[1:02:29] Maybe I’m just happy to see my friend Brad there. 可能我是见到我的好布拉德后太高兴了吧
[1:02:35] DONNlE: Just throw some money around. 扔你的破钱吧
[1:02:37] – Money, money, money. – lt’s Brad. – 钱 钱 钱 – 是布拉德
[1:02:39] Ooh. This sounds threatening. 你来找茬的吗?
[1:02:43] Do you have love in your heart? 你心中有 爱 这东西吗?
[1:02:45] I have love all over. 我心中充满了爱
[1:02:47] I even have love for you, friend. 我甚至对你都赋予了爱 朋友
[1:02:51] – ls it real love? – Well- – 你这就叫爱么? – 呃
[1:02:52] The kind of love that makes you feel that intangible joy… 这就敢称作那种让你
[1:02:57] …in the pit of your stomach… 心中充满难以名状的喜悦
[1:02:58] …like a bucket of acid and nerves running around… 一种酸酸麻麻的感觉袭遍全身
[1:03:01] …and making you hurt and happy and all over…? 让你倾倒让你兴奋 不知所以
[1:03:06] You’re head over heels? 你觉得你真懂爱么?
[1:03:08] You lost me with the last couple of cocktail words spoken, my boy… 我听不懂你那些故作高深的词儿
[1:03:11] …but I believe it’s that sort of love. 但是我相信我有爱
[1:03:15] Sounds nice to me. 我喜欢这样
[1:03:20] I have love. 我有爱
[1:03:21] Hmm, a very chatty kind. lndeed you do, it seems. 嗯 你很会说话 真的
[1:03:24] No, I mean, I’m telling you. 不是 我很认真的
[1:03:27] I’m telling you, I have love. 我有爱
[1:03:28] Yes, and I’m listening avidly, fellow. 是啊 我在洗耳恭听啊 哥们
[1:03:36] My name is Donnie Smith, and I have lots of love to give. 我就是丹尼尔・史密斯 我现在满腔爱意要倾泻
[1:03:45] – Hello. – Hi. – 你好 – 嗨
[1:03:58] Wow. 喔
[1:03:59] Lot of stuff here, huh? 还真不少 哈?
[1:04:29] lt’s 30 seconds. 还有三十秒
[1:04:31] – eye on you. I’ll be back. 稍等片刻 就来
[1:04:34] – Hi, Cynthia. – Jakety, Jakety. – 嗨 辛西娅 – 杰克 杰克
[1:04:41] RlCHARD: The fuck is going on over there? 他妈的那边是怎么回事?
[1:04:43] – I gotta go to the bathroom. – Jesus Christ, Stanley. – 我要去洗手间 – 怎么回事啊你 斯坦利
[1:04:47] No, no, no. You cannot do that. Let me explain something to you people. 不 不 不 你不应该这么做 我来教教你们
[1:04:50] You have to tone it. Don’t be real aggressive like that. 你要学会和他进行调解 被老是那么凶巴巴的
[1:04:53] Be subtly abusive so they don’t know what’s happening. 你要巧妙地用些手段来 让他自己解决
[1:04:56] You say, You’re not gonna go outside and play with your friends… 噢不 你不能出去玩儿
[1:05:00] …until that entire room is cleaned floor to ceiling. 除非房间都干干净净了才行
[1:05:02] Oh, Julia’s room’s the same way. 茱莉亚的房间也是那样儿
[1:05:04] JULlA’S DAD: Like a pigsty. But it’s the outfits we’re into now. 跟猪圈似的 不过现在好了
[1:05:07] Oh, you should have seen what she had on walking out the door. 你们根本想不到这孩子出门时 穿成什么样子!
[1:05:11] I said, No. We’re going to school, not a fashion show. 我告诉她 不 你是去上学 不是去时装秀
[1:05:13] RlCHARD’S MOM: lt’s not a fashion show. lt’s school. 不是去时装秀 是去上学
[1:05:15] JULlA’S MOM: Absolutely. lt’s not a fashion show. 当然了 这不是时装秀
[1:05:17] Shh. 嘘
[1:05:19] Let’s make some fucking money here, people. 要开始了 伙计们 要开始了
[1:05:22] You with me, Jimmy? 吉米 你没事吧 吉米?
[1:05:23] JlMMY: The book says, We may be through with the past… 书上说 虽然时过境迁
[1:05:26] …but the past ain’t through with us. 但我们不会改变
[1:05:29] We met upon the level and We met upon the level, and we’re parting on the square. 我们在高处相见 然后在广场上分手
[1:05:31] ln my fucking sleep, Burt. 还他妈的是在我睡觉的时候
[1:05:35] And five, four, three, two…. 五 四 三 二 一
[1:05:42] Live from Burbank, California, its What Do Kids Know? 这里是来自加州博班克的现场直播 小孩儿都知道?!
[1:05:47] Going into our 33rd year on the air, it’s America’s longest- running quiz show… 这是我们节目播出第三十三个年头 美国史上最长的一场智力挑战赛
[1:05:50] …and the place where three kids get to challenge three adults… 就在这里 三位孩子将与三位成年人展开较量
[1:05:54] …and in the end, we’ll see who’s the boss. 让我们拭目以待 谁是最后的胜者吧!
[1:05:56] Moving towards their eighth consecutive week as champions… 下面请出连续七周卫冕的
[1:05:59] …we have the kids: Richard, Julia, and Stanley. 少年组 他们是理查德 茱莉亚和斯坦利
[1:06:03] And our new adult challengers today are Mim, Luis, and Todd. 和本次挑战者 成年组的米姆 路易斯和陶德
[1:06:08] And me, I’m Dick Jennings… 我是迪克・詹宁斯
[1:06:10] …and now say hello to your favorite host and my boss… 现在让我们欢迎金牌主持人
[1:06:14] …Jimmy Gator. 吉米・加托
[1:06:24] Back again, again, again. I’m Jimmy Gator, and believe it or not… 好!好!好!我是吉米・加托 真是令人无法相信
[1:06:28] …we are at the end of Week 7, heading towards Week 8… 连续七周卫冕成功 即将挑战第八周的
[1:06:31] …with these three incredible kids, who- Hello, hello. 我们这三位天才少年 你们好!
[1:06:35] – are just two days and two games away from the What Do Kids Know? record… 只差两天也就是两场比赛 距离现在的小孩儿都知道的纪录
[1:06:40] …for the longest- running quiz show in television history. 我们的节目是美国电视史上最长的智力比赛
[1:06:43] Now, we are, as you know, endorsed by the PTA… 目前 我们已经得到家庭教师协会
[1:06:46] …and the North American Teachers’ Foundation. 和北美教师基金会的认可
[1:06:48] We keep our standards high, and that’s why we are the longest- running quiz show… 我们一贯保持节目的制作精良
[1:06:52] …in television history. I wanna say something about these kids now. 因此成就了美国电视史上的辉煌 我想要对孩子们说的是
[1:06:56] These kids right here, I think they’re gonna be here a while. 他们终于达到了今天的成功
[1:06:59] But today is a dangerous day… 但是今天的卫冕将充满艰辛
[1:07:00] …because I have just met with the adult challengers backstage… 我刚才在后台与三位成年挑战者交谈过
[1:07:04] …and let me tell you, they are a terrific challenge for our kids. 说实话 他们将是孩子们遇到的最强大的敌人
[1:07:08] So let’s get this show up and away, shall we? 那么 现在就让我们进入比赛吧!
[1:07:17] DETECTlVE: We wanna know where your son is. 我们想知道你的儿子在哪儿
[1:07:19] Jerome Samuel Hall. Did he fight your husband? ls this the Worm? 这个人是不是曾经和你丈夫打过架? 他外号是蚯蚓吗?
[1:07:22] DETECTlVE: They had a fight. An accident. OFFlCER: They call him Worm? 他们或者发生了打斗 或者仅仅是场意外
[1:07:25] DETECTlVE: We wanna know where your son is. 他外号是叫蚯蚓吗?
[1:07:27] – Help us, Marcie. – Do they call him Worm? – 我们要知道你儿子在哪里 玛茜 – 他就是蚯蚓吗?
[1:07:30] – Help us help your son, Marcie. – OFFlCER: Do they call him Worm? – 告诉我们 对你孩子有好处的 玛茜 – 他就是蚯蚓吗?
[1:07:33] DETECTlVE: Help us help your son, Marcie. 帮我们也帮你儿子
[1:07:35] OFFlCER: Your son and your grandson. Help us help them. 你的儿子 还有你孙子 说出来吧 想想他们
[1:07:37] ls this the Worm? 这就是蚯蚓么?
[1:07:41] JlMMY Let’s jump right in. 进入正题
[1:07:42] A quick recap for those who don’t know. 简单介绍一下比赛规则
[1:07:45] Round One. Three categories. Steals are okay. 第一轮将有三种类型
[1:07:48] Point scale escalating from 25 to 250, one of which is a conversation bonus. 分值从25到250不等 其中包括连续谈话奖励
[1:08:00] – Hi. – That’ll be 31.90. – 一共是 31 90 – 嗨
[1:08:03] The categories are authors, chaos versus superstring, and rub- a- dub. 题型非别为 回答作者身份和配乐题
[1:08:12] – Max. Thanks. – Bye. – 刚刚好 谢谢 – 再见
[1:08:15] Adults won a coin toss backstage, so they get to pick first. 成年组掷硬币是反面 因此他们将先回答
[1:08:19] Team captain: Mim. 队长是 米姆
[1:08:35] First question, for 25. 第一题 25分
[1:08:37] This female author’s most famous work: O Pioneers! 这位女作家最著名的作品为《啊!拓荒者》
[1:08:40] PHlL: H- E- R 是H- E- R
[1:08:45] – JlMMY: Stanley? – Willa Cather. – 斯坦利 – 薇拉・卡瑟
[1:08:46] Willa Cather for 25. 薇拉・卡瑟 25分!
[1:08:48] Best known for the tragedy- of- blood genre, this playwright- 作为著名的悲剧大师 这位剧作家
[1:08:51] – Stanley. – Thomas Kyd. – 斯坦利 – 托马斯・基德
[1:08:54] Thomas Kyd. 托马斯・基德
[1:08:55] This French playwright and actor joined the Bejart troupe of actors- 这位法国剧作家兼演员曾在贝雅尔剧团
[1:08:59] – Stanley. – Moliere. – 斯坦利 – 莫里哀
[1:09:00] Oh, I’m afraid I’m gonna need a full name, Stanley. 你得告诉我他的全名 斯坦利
[1:09:03] Jean Baptiste Poquelin Moliere. 简・巴蒂斯特・帕邱林・莫里哀
[1:09:07] What the fuck is this? 这叫什么事儿啊!?
[1:09:09] God damn. My little fucker. Ha- ha- ha! 干得漂亮!这小兔崽子!哈哈哈
[1:09:12] I have no idea where he gets this shit. He’s a fucking genius, really. 他都从哪儿记的这些玩意儿!真他妈是个天才
[1:09:15] Seduce and Destroy. This is Chad. 《诱惑与征服》 我是查德
[1:09:17] Can I have your phone number? 能告诉我你的号码吗?
[1:09:19] – ls this Seduce and Destroy? – Yes, it is. Can I have your phone number? – 是《诱惑与征服》么? – 是的 能告诉我你号码么?
[1:09:22] Okay, I don’t want to order anything. Uh, you see…. 好 我不想要求什么 呃 你知道
[1:09:24] I have a situation, uh, that’s just come up that’s really pretty serious… 我这里有点事情 非常棘手的一件事
[1:09:29] …and I don’t know who to talk to or what I should do… 我现在不知道该找谁 该怎么做
[1:09:32] …but maybe you could put me in touch with somebody if I explain myself? 不过也许你能帮我找到那人 我应该先解释一下是吗?
[1:09:36] Uh, we’re really only equipped to take orders here, sir. 我们这里只是受理订单的啊 先生
[1:09:38] I mean, it’s just us with the phones, and that’s what we do, you know- 我们在电话里只能谈和工作有关的
[1:09:42] Okay, okay, okay. Could you connect me with somebody else, you think? 你能够帮我转到另外哪位的电话上么?
[1:09:46] Well, what’s the situation? 发生了什么?
[1:09:48] Okay, great, um…. 好吧 听我讲
[1:09:50] All right. Let me try to explain myself without it seeming crazy. 我来解释一下整件事 才不会让你糊里糊涂
[1:09:53] But here I go. I’m- No. 听我讲
[1:09:55] Uh, my name is Phil Parma… 我叫菲尔・帕尔马
[1:09:57] …and I work for, uh, a man named Earl Partridge. 我替一个叫厄尔・帕特里奇的人工作
[1:10:00] Uh, Mr. Earl Partridge. 嗯 厄尔・帕特里奇先生
[1:10:02] I’m his nurse, and he’s a very sick man. 我是他的护理 他病得非常重
[1:10:05] He’s a dying man, and he’s sick… 快要不行了 他已经非常虚弱了
[1:10:08] …and he has asked me to help him. 他请求我帮助他
[1:10:11] To help him find his son. 帮他寻找他的儿子
[1:10:15] – Hello? Are you there? Hello? – No, I’m here. I’m listening. – 喂?你还在吗? – 在 正在听
[1:10:19] Okay. Um, you see… 好 是这样
[1:10:22] …Frank T.J. Mackey is Earl Partridge’s son. 就是厄尔・帕特里奇的儿子
[1:10:25] So where are you from originally? 你来自哪里?
[1:10:27] – From around here. – Valley? – 就是这里 – 就这一带么?
[1:10:29] – Well, Hollywood, mainly. – What did your parents do? – 大概是好莱坞那边 – 你的父母是做什么的呢?
[1:10:32] Uh, my father- Well, he was in television. My mother- 我的父亲在电视台工作 我的母亲
[1:10:35] – This is going to sound silly to you. – Try me. – 说起来很尴尬 – 告诉我
[1:10:37] – Uh, she was a librarian. – Why does that sound silly? – 她是位图书馆管理员 – 怎么会觉得尴尬呢?
[1:10:41] I don’t know. I guess it doesn’t. 不知道 或许也不会啦
[1:10:43] – Does your mother still work? – No, she’s retired. – 你的母亲还在工作么? – 不 她已经退休了
[1:10:47] – Are you close? – She’s my mother. – 你们关系好么? – 她是我的母亲啊
[1:10:50] Yes, but, uh, I mean, she’s a woman too… 是啊 不过 她也是一位女性啊
[1:10:53] …so how does she feel about Seduce and Destroy? 我是说 她对你的《诱惑与征服》怎么看?
[1:10:56] I mean, what does she say? 怎么评价?
[1:11:00] Well, she says, uh, You go get them, honey. 好吧 她说 去做你的吧 亲爱的
[1:11:03] Uh- huh. And what about your father? 那你父亲怎么说?
[1:11:06] Oh, my father. Unfortunately, he passed away. 我父亲 哦 很不幸 他已经去世了
[1:11:09] – Oh, I’m sorry. I had no idea. – No, please. – 非常抱歉 我无意的 – 不 没关系
[1:11:11] I wouldn’t have brought that up if I had known. 我不该问这个的
[1:11:14] – That’s a very hard thing. – Please. – 这对你太残酷了 – 拜托
[1:11:16] Yes, it is, but listen. 没关系的 是的 很残酷 不过 听着
[1:11:19] I mean, you have to move forward. The past has its place. 还是应该往前看 过去的终究已经过去了
[1:11:21] – lt was a long time ago, and people die. – Yeah. – 已经很久以前的事了 生老病死 – 是
[1:11:25] Okay, let’s switch gears here. Um… 我们换个话题吧
[1:11:30] According to your book, you ended up at UC Berkeley? 根据你书里写的 你毕业于伯克里大学是么?
[1:11:33] ’84 to ’89. 对 84年到89年
[1:11:34] – Psychology major. – That’s right. – 心理专业 – 没错
[1:11:36] – Get your masters? – Hmm? Oh. – 没完成硕士? – 嗯?哦
[1:11:38] – This close. – Wow. – 差这么一点儿 – 噢
[1:11:40] – That’s impressive in five years. – Cap, can I have some coffee? – 在校园的五年生活非常难忘是吧 – 伙计 来杯咖啡好么?
[1:11:43] Can I get you anything? 我能帮到你吗?
[1:11:45] – No, no, no, I’m good. Thank you. – You sure? Okay. – 不不不 我很好 谢谢 – 你确定?好吧
[1:11:47] – She’s good. I need coffee. – Ha, ha. – 她要很好 我要咖啡 – 哈哈
[1:11:52] PHARMAClST: Cats and dogs out there, huh? 东西还真不少啊 是吧?
[1:11:57] Must have a lot going on for all that stuff back there, huh? 得好几个人得病了吧?
[1:12:02] You could, uh… 你能
[1:12:03] Heh. You could have quite a party, all that stuff. 这些药真会让你无所不能啊
[1:12:09] You been on Prozac long? Dexedrine? 你用波萨克很久了么? 中枢神经刺激剂呢?
[1:12:12] – I don’t…. – lnteresting drugs. – 我不 – 真厉害
[1:12:16] Dexedrine’s basically speed in a pill, you know. 知道么 中枢神经刺激剂主要是起加速剂作用的
[1:12:19] I guess a lot of the doctors are balancing out the Prozac with the Dexedrine, so…. 但我觉得大多数医生决不会将这两种配在一起
[1:12:24] That liquid morphine will knock you down, out… 这种液体吗啡将会把你立刻放倒
[1:12:27] …around, up and down, someone’s not careful. 毫无知觉 如果一旦不用不当的话
[1:12:32] You can’t mix those up, you know. 怎么能将它们混在一起呢
[1:12:52] Strong, strong stuff here, boy. Wow! 强得吓死人啊 我说
[1:12:56] What you have wrong, you need all this stuff? 你到底有什么问题 竟然需要这些玩意儿?
[1:12:58] – Motherfucker. – What? – 畜牲! – 什么?
[1:13:01] – Motherfucker. You fucking asshole. – What are you talking about? – 他妈的畜牲! – 你说什么?
[1:13:04] – Who the fuck do you think you are? – I’m just trying- – 你以为你他妈的是谁啊? – 我只是
[1:13:06] I come in here. You don’t know me. You don’t know who I am, what my life is… 我来这里 你根本就不知道我是谁 要做什么
[1:13:11] …and you have the balls, the indecency to ask me a question about my life? 你就敢这么恬不知耻地向我问这问那?
[1:13:15] – Please, lady, calm down. – Fuck you too! Don’t you call me lady! – 夫人 别激动好么? – 还有你这个混蛋 不许你叫我夫人!
[1:13:18] I come in here, I give these things to you… 我进来这里 我把处方交给你们
[1:13:20] …you check, you make your phone calls… 你们竟然要检查 还打电话
[1:13:23] …look suspicious, ask questions. 还要怀疑 还要问这问那!
[1:13:25] I’m sick. 我受不了了!
[1:13:26] I have sickness all around me, and you fucking ask me my life? 我的一切都要完蛋了 你们竟然还向我问这问那?
[1:13:30] What’s wrong? 到底想怎么样?
[1:13:31] Have you seen death in your bed? ln your house? 没在床上见过死人吗?在你家里!?
[1:13:35] Where’s your fucking decency? And then I’m asked fucking questions. 装什么狗屁正经?还想逼我回答你们的狗屁问题
[1:13:39] What’s wrong? 想要干什么?!
[1:13:42] You suck my dick, that’s what’s wrong. 让我操了你! 你想要这个是吧!
[1:13:45] And you. You fucking call me lady? 还有你 也他妈配叫我夫人?
[1:13:48] Shame on you! 你这个臭不要脸的!
[1:13:50] Shame on you. Shame on both of you. 你们两个臭不要脸的
[1:13:57] Why don’t they have the same last name? 那么他们为什么不同姓呢?
[1:13:59] Because they don’t have the same last name. 因为你看 他们姓氏不一样诶
[1:14:01] PHlL: I know, and I can’t really explain that, but I think- 我知道 但是很难解释清楚 不过
[1:14:05] I have a feeling there is something, you know, a situation between them… 我感觉他们之间发生过什么事情
[1:14:09] …like they don’t know each other much or well, you know? 可能互相不能很好地理解对方
[1:14:12] Something like they don’t talk much anymore, even. 之后两人再也没有过联系了
[1:14:14] Uh- huh. 嗯嗯
[1:14:16] You know? God, does this sound weird? 天哪 听起来很怪异是吧?
[1:14:18] Ha, ha. I just don’t understand why you’re calling me. 我只是一直不明白你为什么会打给我呢
[1:14:21] Well, there’s no number for Frank in any of EarI’s stuff… 厄尔的家里找不到关于弗兰克的任何信息
[1:14:25] …you know, and he’s pretty out of it. 他也快不长了
[1:14:28] I mean, like I said, he’s dying. 我说了 他已经不行了
[1:14:31] Dying of cancer. So… 被癌症 嗯
[1:14:34] – What kind of cancer? – lt’s brain and lung. – 什么癌? – 脑和肺
[1:14:38] – My mother had breast cancer. – Oh, I’m sorry. – 我母亲得过乳癌 – 对不起
[1:14:40] – ls she all right? – Oh, she’s fine now. – 现在好了是么? – 对 现在好了
[1:14:43] – Oh, that’s good. – lt was scary, though. – 太好了 – 不过还是吓死人了当时
[1:14:45] – Oh, it’s a hell of a disease. – Oh, it sure is. – 这种病真的是害死人 – 真的是这样
[1:14:47] – Yeah. – Well, so, uh… – 对 – 好吧 嗯
[1:14:50] Wait, I’m sorry. So why call me? 对了 真抱歉 到底为什么给我打电话来着?
[1:14:53] I know this sounds silly, and I know that I might sound ridiculous… 我知道这么做很傻 也很荒唐
[1:14:56] …like this is the scene of the movie… 装得好像是电影一样
[1:14:59] …where the guy is trying to get ahold of the long- lost son… 老人希望能见失散多年孩子的最后一面
[1:15:02] …you know, but this is that scene. This is that scene. 但是这真的和现在一模一样
[1:15:05] And I think they have those scenes in movies… 我觉得 他们之所以会把这种故事写进电影
[1:15:08] …because they’re true, you know. 就因为它们在现实中是真实发生着的
[1:15:10] Because they really happen. 它们真的在发生着
[1:15:12] And you gotta believe me, this is really happening. 你一定要相信我 千真万确的
[1:15:17] I mean, I can give you my number and you can go check… 我把我号码给你 你可以去检查
[1:15:20] …with whoever you gotta check with… 随便怎么检查都行 只要给我回电话就好
[1:15:22] …but do not leave me hanging on this. 千万请别让我傻傻地等着
[1:15:26] All right? Please. I’m just- Please. 好吗? 拜托啦 我实在 求你了
[1:15:32] See…. 觉得
[1:15:35] See, this is, uh, the scene of the movie where you help me out. 这真像电影里面的情节不是么? 最后的拯救的那种
[1:15:39] You’re great. These are great questions. 你挺厉害 你这些问题很漂亮
[1:15:41] – GWENOVlER: Thank you. Good, good. – This is going great. – 谢谢 很好 – 真的很好
[1:15:43] See, I thought you grew up here in the Valley. 好吧 我认为你是在这一带长大的
[1:15:46] Yeah. You know, like I said. Around. 是啊 我刚才说过 这一带
[1:15:48] You went to Van Nuys High, right? 你去过拜占庭高中?
[1:15:50] I wouldn’t say I went. I frequented. 我不止上过 我当时天天上
[1:15:52] I was misguided, pathetic. Not the Frank T.J. Mackey… 教得相当烂 我当时绝对不像现在的弗兰克・T・J・麦吉
[1:15:55] …you’re so eagerly, uh, wanting to put on national television. 不是现在这个你拼命想曝光的弗兰克
[1:15:58] Because I was swimming in what was as opposed to what I wanted. 我当时选择了完全不适合我的人生方向
[1:16:01] – Where does that name come from? – What name? My name? – 你的姓是怎么来的? – 我的姓?
[1:16:04] Yeah. lt’s not your given name, right? 这不是你的本姓吧?
[1:16:06] lt’s my mother’s name, actually. That’s good. Good. Done your research. 实际上 这是我妈妈的姓 干得漂亮 继续审问我吧
[1:16:11] – And Frank? – Frank is my mother’s father. – 那名字弗兰克呢? – 是我外祖父的
[1:16:13] Oh, okay. That’s why. See, I had some trouble… 事实上 是这样 我遇到了些困难
[1:16:17] …locating your school records at, um, UCLA and, uh, Berkeley. 当我要查你在加州大学洛杉矶分校和伯克里的注册纪录时
[1:16:20] And it’s your name change. See, they had no official enrollment for you. 可能是因为你换名字 因为他们没有你的正式注册纪录
[1:16:24] – No, no, no, they wouldn’t. – They wouldn’t? – 不不不他们不会有的 – 不会?
[1:16:27] No, because I was never officially enrolled there. 不会的 因为我本来就没有正式注册过
[1:16:30] – Was that unclear? – Kind of. – 还不清楚么? – 有点
[1:16:31] Oh. God, I wouldn’t want that to be misunderstood. 拜托 我可不希望有误解
[1:16:35] No, uh, my enrollment was totally unofficial. 我当时不算正规就读
[1:16:37] Sadly, I couldn’t afford to pay the tuition up there. 当时很可怜 付不起它们的学费
[1:16:40] There were three wonderful professors who let me to sit in their classes. 不过有三个非常优秀的教授 热情地让我听他们的课
[1:16:43] Their names were Macready, Horn, and Langtree, among others. 他们是麦克里迪 霍恩和兰特里
[1:16:46] You’re welcome to call them if you like. See, I didn’t get a free ride… 需要的话你可以给他们打电话 我成功的并不轻松
[1:16:50] …so, what we’re looking at here is a true rags- to- riches story. 你非常喜欢研究我那些琐碎的过去
[1:16:54] That’s why people respond so strongly to Seduce… 这就是现在人们对我的征服学说兴趣如此之大
[1:16:57] …because at the end of the day, Seduce may not be just… 因为在当今的年代 征服不仅仅局限于
[1:17:00] …about picking up chicks, sticking your cock in. 分开她双腿插进去占有她
[1:17:02] lt’s about finding out what you can be in this world… 而是一种对你能成为何种角色的暗示
[1:17:06] …defining it, controlling it, and saying, I will take what is mine. 告诉自己 驾驭自己 对自己暗示 我会拿到属于我的东西
[1:17:12] And you happen to get a little blow job out of it… 可能仅仅是迫切地想要一场口交而已
[1:17:15] – …then, hey, what the fuck? Why not? – Ha, ha, okay. There you go. – 总之 嘿 管他妈是什么呢 – 哈哈 没错
[1:17:18] End of Round One. Excellent work, ladies and germs. 第一回合结束 都很棒
[1:17:22] I think we should take a look at the scores here. 现在应该来看看两队的比分了
[1:17:24] Kids are up a leg with 1500… 少年组1 500分 稍稍领先
[1:17:26] …and the adults are down a little bit with 1025. 成年组紧随其后 是1025分
[1:17:30] So we’ll be back for Round Two in a ring- ding- do. 我们马上进入第二回合 最后进入叮叮咚!
[1:17:33] Whoa, hello, hello. Bonus musical question. 现在是额外奖励的音乐题目
[1:17:37] And the winner is… 参加者将是
[1:17:43] …kids. 少年组!
[1:17:47] Uh, kids are in the lead. They get a chance to pull further ahead… 他们目前领先 并且将有机会拉大距离
[1:17:51] …if they can answer the following secret- bonus musical question. 只要他们能答对这道额外的音乐题
[1:17:56] Now, what I’m going to do is read a line from an opera. 好 我现在要念某部歌剧中的一句唱词
[1:17:58] Give me that line back… 我要你们重新唱这句词
[1:18:00] …in the language in which the opera was written… 用歌剧原作语言来念出来
[1:18:03] …and for a bonus 250- Um, 250- Uh, 250… 如果想要多加250 250 250分的话
[1:18:07] …uh, you can sing it. Heh. 你要把它唱出来!
[1:18:11] Here’s the line. 下面是唱词
[1:18:13] Love is a rebellious bird that nobody can tame… 爱情就是一只无人能驯服的倔强的鸟儿
[1:18:17] …and it’s all in vain to call it if it chooses to refuse. 若它不理睬你 什么样的呼唤都会是徒劳无功
[1:18:22] Yes, Stanley. 对 斯坦利
[1:18:24] Well, that was in French… 嗯 这句是从法语翻译过来的
[1:18:26] …and that was from the opera Carmen… 它是出自歌剧卡门
[1:18:29] …and that goes: 是这样唱的
[1:18:51] – You got some coffee brewing here. CLAUDlA: lt’s not- 你这儿刚煮了些咖啡啊
[1:18:55] lt’s been on for a bit. 是的 不是刚煮 放很久了
[1:18:56] Yeah, I like iced coffee, generally… 我喜欢喝冰咖啡的 平时
[1:18:59] …but a day like today, you know, with the rain and whatnot… 不过像今天这样的 下着雨什么的日子里
[1:19:03] … I enjoy a warm cup. 我喜欢热乎乎的来上一杯
[1:19:11] Do you want a cup? 要来一杯吗?
[1:19:14] ls that all right? Just raining cats and dogs out there. 方便吗?外面正下得稀里糊涂的
[1:19:16] I’d just as soon not go back in it. Heh. 我恐怕还真不想立刻就出去 呵呵
[1:19:21] I don’t know how fresh it’s gonna be. 我不知道这喝起来会是什么样子
[1:19:23] Oh, I’m sure it’s fine, Claudia. 肯定没事儿的 克劳迪娅
[1:19:30] Do you, um, take cream or sugar? 你要奶油和糖么?
[1:19:33] That would be fine. Um- 可以啊 嗯
[1:19:35] So, Claudia, let me just say, so I can get my role as an LAPD officer… 好吧 克劳迪娅 我得把话说完 这样我才算完成巡警的职责
[1:19:39] …out of the way before we enjoy our coffee. 在我们喝咖啡之前说完
[1:19:42] I don’t like to talk shop over coffee. 我不喜欢喝咖啡时板着脸喝
[1:19:45] I’m not gonna write you up. 我不会把你写进纪录
[1:19:47] I’m not gonna give you a citation here… 我也不会向局里报告你这里的
[1:19:49] …but the real problem we have here is that you got people around you… 不过问题是这样 周围的住着其他人
[1:19:53] …people who work from home trying to get some work done… 那些下班回家的 累了一天终于想休息一下的人们
[1:19:57] …and if you’re listening to your music that loud, they’re inconvenienced by that. 而你要是老这么大声音听音乐的话 会给他们造成很大不便
[1:20:03] lf you had a job, you’d probably understand, but… 如果你工作过的话 应该不难理解这些
[1:20:08] You like listening to your music. That’s fine. That’s fine. Um…. 当然 你喜欢听你的音乐 这没什么错
[1:20:13] You’re just gonna wanna keep an eye on the volume level. 只是希望你能注意一下音量
[1:20:16] You know, maybe memorize what number you see on the dial. 或许可以记住音量旋钮的刻度
[1:20:20] lf it’s the middle of the day, that’s what I do. 如果中午时我要听音乐 我就是这么调的
[1:20:22] …I set it at two and a half, and then I know that’s a good listening level for me. 我把它旋到二又二分之一处 以后我就记住了这是我听音乐的最佳音量
[1:20:28] But, uh, you like listening to your music loud. 你就是喜欢开得太大声了
[1:20:32] That’s fine. That’s cool. lt’s good to rock out sometimes. 挺好的 挺酷的 有些时候是需要一些发泄吧
[1:20:36] But you can’t do it every day… 不过你还是不应该天天这样啊
[1:20:38] …or else you risk damaging your ears. Seriously. 否则真的会让你听力受损伤的 真的
[1:20:45] – You listen to it all the time like that? – Yeah. – 你每次听音乐都拧这么大吗? – 是的
[1:20:47] You’re gonna drive these people crazy. 你会把周围人们气疯的
[1:20:51] Anyway, you get the point. 好吧 听懂了么?
[1:20:53] – Yes. – Okay. – 懂了 – 好
[1:20:55] Um… 嗯
[1:20:57] Cheers. 谢谢
[1:21:09] – So this boyfriend bothering you? – I don’t have a boyfriend. – 嗯 男朋友气你了? – 我没有男朋友
[1:21:13] – The gentleman who was at the door- – He’s not my boyfriend. – 那个门口的男士 – 他不是我男朋友
[1:21:19] Okay. A lot of times, in domestic- abuse situations… 通常情况下 家庭内部充满压力时
[1:21:23] …the young woman is afraid to speak out. 年轻的女孩子都害怕把他说出来
[1:21:26] You don’t have to be afraid to tell me anything. 不过你不用害怕讲给我听
[1:21:28] And as a police officer, I can tell you… 而且作为一名警察 我可以告诉你
[1:21:32] …it goes bad places. 这样会更糟
[1:21:36] Young woman is afraid, next thing you know, I’m here on a 187. 女孩子们害怕说出来 还有 知道么 这就是187号
[1:21:39] lt’s not- What’s a 187? 什么187号?
[1:21:43] lt’s not good. And it’s where situations like this always lead. 这样真的不好 就是代表这样类似的情况
[1:21:47] lt’s not my boyfriend, and it’s not anything. 不是我男朋友 什么都不是
[1:21:49] lt’s over. Really. lt’s not. He won’t come back. 都结束了 真的 不会再来了
[1:21:53] – I don’t wanna have to come back here- – You won’t have to. – 我可不想在跑过来 – 不会的!
[1:21:58] You know, l- I wouldn’t mind coming back. 我并不是说不想再来
[1:22:03] You know, get a look at your pretty face again. 再来 看看你漂亮的脸儿
[1:22:06] I’ll be right back. 失陪一下
[1:22:14] Here you go. 给你水
[1:22:16] Let’s get the jacket off. lt will help you to breathe. 我帮你把外套脱掉 好让你舒服点儿
[1:22:21] I can’t fucking do this. 我做不下去了
[1:22:27] I’ve, uh- 我 我
[1:22:30] I think- I’m gonna throw up, I think. 我觉得我要吐了 恐怕
[1:22:36] I haven’t thrown up since I was 20 years old. 我二十岁后就没吐过了
[1:22:39] Cynthia. 辛西娅
[1:22:41] You are the man. 你是个男人
[1:22:45] – What’s the problem? – I need to go to the bathroom. – 怎么啦? – 我要去洗手间
[1:22:47] Jesus Christ, Stanley. You can’t go now. 哦 斯坦利 现在不行
[1:22:49] You have one minute before we’re on the air. 离开始就剩一分钟了
[1:22:52] Now is not the time to go to the bathroom. 现在可不是去洗手间的时候!
[1:22:54] RlCHARD: Why does this always happen? – Hey. – 你犯什么病了 斯坦利? – 嘿
[1:22:56] Excuse me, is there a problem over there? 我说 出什么事儿啦?
[1:22:58] Mind your own business. 干你屁事儿!
[1:22:59] – You better watch your mouth. – Why don’t you mind your own business? – 怎么说话的 这孩子! – 管好你自己吧!
[1:23:03] – LUlS: Oh, no, she didn’t. – CooI down. Cool it, please. – 哦不 她没有 – 冷静下来 拜托
[1:23:06] Now, Stanley, wait for the commercial break, then you can go. 忍到插播广告就能去了 好么?
[1:23:09] – Just hold it. – LUlS: Where did they get these kids? – 再忍一下 – 他们那里找的这些熊孩子
[1:23:13] Don’t taunt the kids. 别说孩子们了
[1:23:14] – I’m trying to be helpful. – CYNTH lA: Don’t start trouble, Luis. – 我只是想看能帮点什么而已 – 别挑事了
[1:23:16] Honey, you haven’t seen trouble. Wait till next commercial break. 哪儿有什么事儿啊! 等会儿插广告了再说
[1:23:20] – What’s the problem? – Nothing. – 怎么了? – 没事儿
[1:23:23] Lily! Please! 莉莉! 快来! 来!
[1:23:24] FRANK: Order Seduce and Destroy… 订购《诱惑与征服》
[1:23:26] – Get away from me, you shithead! – Okay. – 滚开 你这个狗屎! – 好
[1:23:29] Can’t afford it? We’ll work out something for you. 买不起? 我们将努力为您服务
[1:23:32] Seduce and Destroy will change your life. 《诱惑与征服》 将改变你的生活
[1:23:34] Watch out, watch out, watch out. 当心 当心
[1:23:37] No. 不
[1:23:40] Don’t, don’t, don’t. 不要 不要
[1:23:43] – I’m gonna save you. – Hi? Hello? Okay. – 我来救你 – 喂 喂?好
[1:23:47] I guarantee, money- back guarantee- 我保证 钱如数奉还
[1:23:50] – Don’t eat these. – This will change your life. – 别吃了 – 它将改变你的生活
[1:23:52] It’s gonna help you get that naughty sauce that you… 它会帮助你
[1:23:59] – For a low cost of 49.99… – PHlL: Here you go. – 对于一个成本是49块9毛9 – 来了
[1:24:06] Come on out of the cold and order Seduce and Destroy… 出来吧 和《诱惑与征服》一起
[1:24:08] …for the low cost of 49.99. We take all credit cards. 49块9毛9的低成本 可以使用任何信用卡支付
[1:24:12] – I take Visa, MasterCard… – PHlL: Out of the trash, out of the trash. – 维萨卡 万事达卡 – 从垃圾桶里出来
[1:24:18] Hey, Phil, are you there? 嘿 菲尔在么?
[1:24:20] – lt’s Chad. – Yeah. Hi, Chad. – 我是查德 – 嗨 查德
[1:24:21] Yeah, listen, I’m gonna put you in touch with Janet, Frank’s assistant. 我要把电话转给珍妮特 她是弗兰克的助理
[1:24:25] – Okay. – And she’s gonna see what she can do. – 好 – 让她看看该怎么处理
[1:24:27] Thank you very much, and good luck to you and your mother. 谢谢你 祝你好运 还有你的母亲
[1:24:30] Thanks, man. You too. Okay, Janet, are you there? 谢谢 你也是 好的 珍妮特 还在吗?
[1:24:33] – Hello? – All right, Janet, you have Phil Parma. – 喂? – 好了 珍妮特 这里是菲尔・帕尔马
[1:24:37] Okay? 好吗?
[1:24:43] I have cancer, Mary. I have about two months. 我得了癌症 玛莉 已经两个月了
[1:24:47] I have no time. 没多少日子了
[1:24:51] lt’s in my bones. I don’t have a chance. 晚期了 我没得选择
[1:24:52] – Oh. – I’m fucked. – 哦 – 我玩儿完了
[1:25:00] – DlRECTOR: And 15 seconds. – LUlS: You got any cookies or anything? – 还有十五秒 – 你有什么曲奇或者其他东西吗?
[1:25:05] DlRECTOR: Ten seconds. 十秒
[1:25:10] And five, four, three, two…. 五 四 三 二
[1:25:15] We’re back, ready for Round Two. 回到现场 进入第二回合!
[1:25:18] We’re talking to our adult contestants here today. 让我问问今天参赛的成人组选手们
[1:25:20] Uh, Mim, it says here that you live in California… 米姆 资料说你来自加州的查茨沃思
[1:25:23] …and that you have two kids. 你有两个孩子
[1:25:24] MlM: Right. I have a six- year- old son… 没错 我有一个六岁的
[1:25:26] Do you know who I am? 知道我是谁么?
[1:25:29] You’re a friend of the family, I presume. 你是我们大家庭里的一员 我猜
[1:25:31] What does that mean? 什么意思?
[1:25:33] Nothing special. Just a spoke in the wheel. 没什么 玩转生活
[1:25:36] You talk in rhymes and riddles and rub- a- dub… 你以为自己说得挺文雅挺有层次
[1:25:40] …but that doesn’t mean anything to me. See, see- See, I used to be smart. 其实对我来说什么都不是 知道么 我曾经很聪明
[1:25:45] I’m Quiz Kid Donnie Smith. 我就是神童 丹尼尔・史密斯
[1:25:49] I’m Quiz Kid Donnie Smith from TV. 我就是电视里那个神童 丹尼尔・史密斯
[1:25:52] lt might have been before my time. 恐怕很早以前真是吧
[1:25:54] I remember now. ln the sixties, right? 我记得你 六零年那会儿 对吧?
[1:25:56] – I’m Quiz Kid Donnie Smith. – Like you said. – 我就是天才少年丹尼尔・史密斯 – 如你所说
[1:25:59] Smart kid. You got struck by lightning at one time, right? 天才少年 你曾经被闪电劈过吧?
[1:26:04] DONNlE: So what? 怎么啦?
[1:26:05] – I heard about that. – Did it hurt? – 我听说过 – 当时疼吗?
[1:26:08] DONNlE: Yes. 很疼
[1:26:09] But you’re all right now. So, what’s the what? 但你现在很正常啊 到底怎么搞的
[1:26:12] – What? – That’s right. – 什么? – 没什么
[1:26:15] I used to be smart. Now I’m just stupid. 我曾经那么聪明 现在却是个傻瓜
[1:26:18] Ha! Brad, dear, who was it that said: 布拉德 亲爱的 是谁曾经说过来者
[1:26:22] A man of genius has seldom been ruined but by himself? 一个天才决不会因为毁于自己的手中?
[1:26:26] Um… 嗯
[1:26:29] The lovely Samuel Johnson. – Ah. – 是可爱的塞缪尔・约翰逊 – 啊
[1:26:32] Who also spoke of a fellow who was not only dull… 这个谁又接着说 那么他不仅自己愚笨
[1:26:35] …but a cause of dullness in others. 更会令大家变得愚笨?
[1:26:37] DONNlE: The cause of dullness in others. 更会愚笨大家
[1:26:39] – Picky, picky. – Let me tell you this. – 是啊 是啊! – 我来告诉你
[1:26:42] Samuel Johnson never had his life shit on… 塞缪尔・约翰逊从来没有过这种破日子
[1:26:45] …and taken from him, and his money stolen. 让别人把他钱拿走 偷走!
[1:26:49] Who took his life and his money? 谁抢走了他的人生和金钱?
[1:26:51] His parents? His mommy and daddy? 他家长? 他妈妈和爸爸?
[1:26:55] Make him live this life like this. 规定他过着这样的生活
[1:26:58] A man of genius who gets shit on as a child… 一个从小过着这种狗屁日子的有天赋的人
[1:27:02] …and that scars. That hurts. 会留下伤痕的!非常痛苦的!
[1:27:05] Have you ever been hit by lightning? 你到底有没有被闪电击过?
[1:27:07] lt hurts. lt doesn’t happen to everyone. 很痛的 并不是每个人都能经历
[1:27:10] lt’s an electrical charge. 那是一种充电
[1:27:11] lt finds its way across the universe… 它穿过宇宙找到了自己的方向
[1:27:14] …and it lands in your body and your head. 然后落在你身上 落在你头上!
[1:27:19] And as for ruined but by himself… 然后 之后就这么毁了 被他自己
[1:27:24] …not if his parents took his freaking life… 要不是他父母强加着这种畸形的人生
[1:27:27] …and his money, and tell you to do this… 还抢走他的钱 还命令你做这个
[1:27:30] …and to do that, and if you don’t, well…. 做那个 如果你不做的话
[1:27:33] Your parents took your money that you won on that game show? 你父母拿走了你比赛赢的奖金?
[1:27:36] Yes. They did. 是的! 拿走了
[1:27:42] What does that mean, a spoke in the wheel? 那是什么意思来着 玩转生活?
[1:27:45] Things go round and round, don’t they? 生活这么一天天转着 不是么?
[1:27:49] Yes, they do. They do. 是的 转着 转着
[1:27:52] But I’ll make my dreams come true. 但我要实现我的梦
[1:27:55] Sounds sad as a weeping willow. 听起来垂头丧气的
[1:27:57] I used to be smart. 我曾经那么聪明
[1:28:00] But now I’m just stupid. 现在却是个傻瓜
[1:28:04] Shall we drink to that? 我们该为此干杯么?
[1:28:06] Um, I wanna talk a little bit more about your background. 我想再多谈谈你的家庭背景
[1:28:08] You made, um, some references earlier… 你之前也有说过
[1:28:11] …to, uh, subjective human experiences and terrible things, and, um…. 经历了一些人生经验 和悲惨的事情
[1:28:18] Actually, I’m confused about your past, is the thing. 事实上 我对你的过去有一些困惑
[1:28:21] – ls that still lingering? lt’s so boring. – Just to clarify…. – 这个还没问完啊? – 这很无聊的
[1:28:24] – Just wanna clear some things up. – Useless. Mm. – 只是想把一些地方弄清楚 – 至少 嗯
[1:28:27] Excuse me. See- Thank you, Muff. lt’s a funny thing that- 打扰了 谢谢 有趣的是
[1:28:31] This is an important element of Seduce and Destroy. 《诱惑与征服》很重要的一点就是
[1:28:34] Facing the past is an important way of not making progress. 总是沉浸于过去绝对会对你的进步造成阻碍
[1:28:37] This is something I tell my men over and over and over. 我这么告诉我的听众 一次一次又一次
[1:28:39] GWENOVlER: This isn’t meant, um… 我这并不是
[1:28:42] See, I try to teach my students to ask: 我尝试开导他们问自己
[1:28:45] What is it in aid of? 这么做为了什么?
[1:28:47] – Are you asking me that? – Yes. – 你是在问我吗? – 是
[1:28:49] – Well, in trying to figure out who you are…. – ln aid of what? – 嗯 为了试着弄清楚你到底是 – 为了什么?
[1:28:53] Well, Frank, I’m saying that in trying to figure out who you are- 弗兰克 我正在回答啊 是为了搞清你是
[1:28:57] I have more important things… 我还有太多更重要的事情
[1:28:58] – …to put myself into. – Well, no, it’s all important. – 需要投入 – 我想这事就很重要
[1:29:01] I think this is something important… 不妨好好投入想一想
[1:29:03] …that you might need to think about putting yourself into. 可能需要思考的问题 让自己投入进去
[1:29:06] – Mm. Not really. – Um, look, Frank… – 不见得 – 嗯 听着 弗兰克
[1:29:08] …it’s not like I’m trying to attack you here. 我这么做并不是要攻击你
[1:29:10] – No. – I just- – 不 – 我只是
[1:29:11] Okay. Hey, this is how you wanna spend your time, then go, go, go. 你只是想进行你的采访 快 快 快
[1:29:15] But you’re gonna be surprised at what a waste it is. 不过你马上会发现 这纯粹是浪费时间
[1:29:17] The most useless thing in the world is that which is behind me. Chapter Three. 世界上最没有意义的事情 就是回顾过去 第三章
[1:29:23] We talked earlier about your mother… 我们先前谈了你的母亲
[1:29:25] …and we talked about your father and his death. 你的父亲和他的去世
[1:29:28] I don’t want to be challenging, but I have to ask, um… 我不是想冲撞你 只是想问一问
[1:29:32] I just wanna clarify something. Something that I understand… 只是想确认一些听来的消息
[1:29:38] – I’m not sure I hear a question in here. – I’m trying to put this as delicately as I can. – 我好像没听到什么问题啊 – 我正在想法子巧妙地问出来
[1:29:43] What’s the question? 什么问题?
[1:29:46] – Do you remember a Miss Simms? – I know a lot of women. – 还记得西姆斯小姐吗? – 我认识太多女人
[1:29:49] – I’m sure she remembers me, ha, ha. – She does. From when you were a boy. – 不过我肯定她还认识我 – 从你还是个孩子时
[1:29:52] – Yeah? – She lived in Tarzana. – 是吗? – 她就住在塔桑纳
[1:29:54] That’s my old stomping ground. 正是我不幸的地方
[1:30:00] ls this the attack portion of the interview? 要开始进攻了是么?
[1:30:03] – ls the girl coming in for the kill? – No. This is about getting something right… – 这个女孩要冲进来杀我吗? – 不是的 只是想弄清楚一些事
[1:30:07] …and clarifying answers to an earlier question. 重新澄清你之前的回答的问题
[1:30:10] What question? 什么问题?
[1:30:12] I was told that your mother died, Frank. 我听说你母亲已经不在了 弗兰克
[1:30:23] That’s what you heard. 你听谁说的
[1:30:27] Do you remember Miss Simms? 那还记得西姆斯小姐么?
[1:30:34] – No. – Well, I talked to Miss Simms… – 不 – 我和西姆斯小姐交谈过
[1:30:37] …your neighbor and caretaker after your mother died in 1980… 她是你的邻居还是管理员 就在你母亲1980年去世时
[1:30:43] …and in my research… 据我调查
[1:30:45] … I have you listed as the only son of Earl and Lily Partridge. 你原本是厄尔和莉莉帕特里奇・的唯一儿子
[1:30:52] And what I learned from Barbara Simms is that your mother, Lily… 而我又从芭芭拉・西姆斯那里听说 你的母亲莉莉
[1:30:57] …died in 1980. 1980年就去世了
[1:31:00] So, see, it’s my understanding that information supplied… 所以 我猜想之前的信息
[1:31:04] …by you and your company… 你和你公司提供的个人信息
[1:31:06] …and the answers to the questions I’ve asked is incorrect… 以及你刚才的回答 都是不真实的
[1:31:09] …and if I wanna get to the bottom of who you are and why you are… 我若真想弄清楚你是谁 你为什么要这么做的话
[1:31:13] …then I think that your family history, your actual family history… 那么我想关于你家庭的一些情况 你真实的家庭背景
[1:31:20] Well, this is important. 嗯 是非常重要的
[1:31:26] What is your fucking question? 你他妈到底想问什么?
[1:31:31] Well, I guess my question is this: 嗯 我想问的就是
[1:31:36] Why would you lie, Frank? 你为什么要撒这些谎呢 弗兰克?
[1:31:41] Kids, adults… 少年组 成人组
[1:31:44] … I would like you to put yourself at a picnic. 现在是我们轻松的野餐时间
[1:31:48] Uh, place yourself there with your family and friends, if you’d like. 你可以叫上你的家人朋友一起享受
[1:31:52] You’ll hear three musical notes, and you are to tell me… 你们将听到三个音乐代号 你们得告诉我
[1:31:55] …what it might represent that you would find at a picnic. 它表示你能在野餐中发现什么
[1:31:59] The first three notes. Guys? 第一组 少年组 各位?
[1:32:06] – JlMMY: Yes, Todd. – Well, Jimmy, I know this. – 是的 陶德 – 嗯 吉米 我有答案了
[1:32:08] I have perfect pitch, you see, and that would be A- D- E… 我乐感很好的 它们应该是 A- D- E
[1:32:13] – …and that would represent lemonade. – JlMMY: For 250. Next notes, please. – 代表的应该就是柠檬了 – 加 250 分 下一组 请听
[1:32:23] – JlMMY: Todd? – That’s E- G- G, which would be egg. – 陶德? – 有了 这是 E- G- G 就是鸡蛋
[1:32:27] JlMMY: For 500. And the third set of notes. Guys? 500分 下面第三组 各位?
[1:32:36] I’m so fucked up right now, Alan. 我快受不了了 阿伦
[1:32:39] – You don’t want any water? – No. l just…. – 你不喝水吗? – 不 我只是…
[1:32:41] – There’s just so much. So many things. – Are you on drugs right now? – 全是一团糟 全乱了 – 你是不是嗑药了?
[1:32:45] lf I tell you something, if I say things, then- You’re a lawyer, right? 我能跟你讲些事情么 你 你是律师 不是么?
[1:32:49] You can’t say anything, tell anybody. lt’s like a privilege. Attorney/client. 你不能告诉任何人 就像是保密权 律师和客户之间
[1:32:53] – You understand? – Not exactly. – 明白吗? – 不太懂
[1:32:55] Like a shrink. lf I go see a shrink, I’m protected. 就像心理医生那样 看心理医生时 他们就得保密
[1:32:57] I can say things. Oh, fuck. 我就能随便说 操!
[1:33:00] – I don’t know what I’m doing. – Linda, you’re safe, okay? lt’s all right. – 不知道自己到底在干什么 – 琳达 你很安全 没事的
[1:33:05] You’re my friend. You and Earl are clients. 你是我的朋友 你和厄尔又是我的客户
[1:33:08] Whatever you wanna say won’t leave this room. 你说什么都决不会传出去的
[1:33:10] You have something you wanna say to me…. 你有事情想要和我说是么?
[1:33:15] I have to tell you something. I have something to tell you. 我有话想告诉你 我想告诉你
[1:33:20] I wanna change his will. Can I change his will? I need to. 我想改他的遗嘱 我能改吗? 我需要改
[1:33:23] No, you can’t change his will. Only EarI can. 不 你不能改他的遗嘱 只有厄尔自己行
[1:33:25] No no no You see um 不不不 听着
[1:33:29] … I never loved him. 我从来没爱过他
[1:33:31] I never loved him. Earl. 我从没爱过厄尔
[1:33:33] When I met him- When I started- I met him, I fucked him, and I married him… 我一见到他 就和他上床 然后就嫁给他
[1:33:37] …because I wanted his money. You understand? 我只是因为钱 明白么?
[1:33:40] Uh, I’m telling you this. 我说给你这些
[1:33:42] I’ve never told anyone. Uh, I didn’t love him… 从来没告诉过别人 我以前不爱他
[1:33:44] …but now- I know I’m in that will. We were all there. 但现在 我知道我也在遗嘱中
[1:33:47] We made that thing. And the money I’ll get. I don’t want it, because I love him now. 那份我们一起写好的遗嘱 我还继承了那么多钱 我不要钱 因为我现在太爱他了
[1:33:51] I’ve fallen in love with him now for real, as he’s dying, and… 我现在真的太爱他了 他就要死了
[1:33:54] Uh, I look at him, and he’s about to go, Alan. He’s moments… 我看着他 他就要死了 阿伦 他马上就
[1:33:59] I took care of him through this, Alan. What now, then? 我照顾他直到结束 然后呢?
[1:34:02] JlMMY: Let’s listen. 请听题
[1:34:03] Hello, Mary. How are you and the seven kids? 你和七个孩子都好么?
[1:34:06] As you probably heard by now, we sure gave that Pope a run for his money. 如你所听到的那样 为了波普的钱 我们当然会放了他
[1:34:11] – JlMMY: Mim. – MlM: Um, that would be Robert E. Lee. – 米姆 – 应该是罗伯特・E・李
[1:34:14] His wife was Mary Parke Custis. I know he had seven children. 他的妻子是玛莉・帕克・卡斯蒂斯 我记得他有七个孩子
[1:34:18] Um, and he would be talking about Pope, who he defeated at the Battle of Manassas. 他应该是在说波普 波普在马纳萨斯战役中被他打败了
[1:34:23] JlMMY: Absolutely right, Miss Mim. Next question. 完全正确 米姆小姐 下一题
[1:34:26] Come on, come on, come on. Snap out of it, man. 加油 振作起来 伙计
[1:34:29] Come on. Stanley. 加油 斯坦利
[1:34:33] Bonjour, Josephine. Maintenant je suis en Egypte. (法语对话)
[1:34:38] JlMMY: Yes, Mim. 是的 米姆
[1:34:39] MlM: Um, that would be Napoleon speaking to Josephine. 应该是拿破仑和约瑟芬的对话
[1:34:41] JlMMY: Absolutely right, for 500. Next voice. 完全正确 加 500分 下一题
[1:34:47] I don’t want him to die. I didn’t love him when we met… 我不想他死 我原先不爱他
[1:34:50] …and I did so many bad things to him that he doesn’t know. 我还背着他做了那么多坏事
[1:34:53] Things that I want to confess to him. But now I do. I love him. 我要和他坦白 我现在爱他
[1:34:58] – Linda, what kind of medication are you on? – This isn’t any fucking medication talking! – 琳达 你到底吃什么药了? – 别他妈老提什么嗑药了!
[1:35:03] Can you give me nothing? You have power of attorney. 不是的 不是的 你能别把钱给我吗?你是律师 你可以的
[1:35:05] Can you go in the final fucking moments and change the will? 你最后能把遗嘱改了么?
[1:35:09] l- I don’t want any money. 我一分钱也不要
[1:35:11] I couldn’t live with myself with this thing that I’ve done. 不然我无法原谅自己的 我做太多坏事了
[1:35:15] I fucked around. I fucking cheated on him. I fucking cheated on him. 我到处乱搞 我不停地骗他
[1:35:18] There. There. You’re his lawyer, our lawyer. 听着 听着 你是他的律师 我们的律师
[1:35:21] I am his wife. We are married. I broke the contract of marriage. 我是他妻子 我们结了婚 我背叛了他
[1:35:23] I fucked around on him many times. I sucked other men’s cocks. 我和别的男人上过无数次床 我帮他们口交
[1:35:27] Adultery is not against the law. 通奸并不违法
[1:35:29] lt’s not something you can use in court to discredit the will. 法庭上用这个拒绝遗嘱是行不通的
[1:35:32] – Linda. Linda, calm down. – I can’t. – 琳达 冷静 – 我做不到
[1:35:35] You don’t have to change the will. 你不一定要改遗嘱
[1:35:38] lf you wanna take nothing, renounce the will when the time comes. 如果你什么都不想继承 遗嘱生效时你可以声明的
[1:35:41] What does that mean? Where does the money go? 什么意思?那钱给谁?
[1:35:43] – lt goes to the nearest relative. – What’s that? Frank? – 继承给直系亲属 – 什么意思? 弗兰克?
[1:35:48] No, no, no. That can’t happen. EarI doesn’t want him to have anything. 不 不能这样 厄尔什么都不想给他
[1:35:52] – That’s what will happen. – This is so fucked up. – 但只能这样 – 简直在放屁
[1:35:55] Linda, stop! 琳达 别说了!
[1:35:58] Now, you take a moment, you breathe… 你先冷静冷静 好好想想
[1:36:00] – …and one thing at a time. – Shut the fuck up. – 把话好好说 – 闭上你的嘴
[1:36:03] – You want me to help you? – Shut the fuck up. – 想要我帮你吗? – 闭上你的嘴!
[1:36:06] – You need to sober up. – Now, you must really shut the fuck up. – 你需要清醒一下 – 你最好闭上你的臭嘴
[1:36:09] Now. Please, shut the fuck up. 求你了 快闭嘴
[1:36:11] – Linda. – I have to go. – 琳达 – 我走了
[1:36:13] – Let me call you a car, Linda. – Shut the fuck up. – 我帮你叫车吧 – 闭嘴!
[1:36:16] JlMMY: Now, imagine that you are attending a jam session… 现在 想象你正参加一场即兴演奏会
[1:36:20] …of classical composers… 古典作曲家们
[1:36:23] …and they have each done an arrangement of the classic favorite, Whispering. 将共同谱曲组成这首古典的低吟
[1:36:27] Now, we have here the New World Harmonica Trio… 现在 新世界口琴三人组
[1:36:30] …who are going to play, uh- 将为我们演奏
[1:36:34] Uh, three, um- Uh, variations on the theme… 主题的三 三个变奏
[1:36:38] …as the, uh- As- 就像 嗯
[1:36:40] As three classical composers might have written it. 分别由三个作曲家做成
[1:36:42] So you are to name the, uh, first composer. 你们要说出第一个作曲家
[1:36:46] Guys? 各位?
[1:37:01] – JlMMY: Yes, Todd. – Well, Jimmy, that sounded like Brahms. – 是的 陶德 – 好吧 吉米 听起来像勃拉姆斯
[1:37:04] Uh, a bit like his Hungarian Dance Number Six. 有点像他的匈牙利舞曲第六号
[1:37:06] That is excellent, Todd. Next composer, guys. 太棒了 陶德 下一个 请听
[1:37:37] Stanley the man. 斯坦利
[1:37:40] I don’t know the answer. 我不知道答案
[1:37:43] That is not right. 不对
[1:37:45] That’s not right, Stanley. 不是这个答案 斯坦利
[1:37:47] The correct answer is Ravel. 正确答案应该是拉威尔
[1:37:51] Ravel. 拉威尔
[1:37:54] Uh, and now I’m gonna have our three whistlers, um… 下面我们将听到第三位作曲家
[1:37:59] …please to present the next, uh, musical…. 请说出下一个音乐家
[1:38:04] There were three, uh, musical sections here… 一共有三个音乐题
[1:38:07] …and this will be the third section that the whistlers…. 现在是第三题 这位作曲家
[1:38:10] Um, and they’ll play a piece that’s… 他们会演奏他的作品的一小段
[1:38:14] lt’s very recognizable. lt’s Chopin, actually, and, uh…. 非常容易 其实答案是肖邦
[1:38:20] Well, it’s taken- lt’s in the style of Marche Militaire. 好吧 出自马尔什风格
[1:38:23] lt’s a very recognizable piece. 非常熟悉的一段旋律
[1:38:27] So if you please just listen to this… 好吧 你们只要仔细地聆听
[1:38:30] …and I’m sure you can identify the, uh…. 我保证很容易说出答案
[1:38:34] I’m sort of giving away the answer here, but- 我好像自己把答案说出来了先
[1:38:36] lt’s Chopin. I don’t mean to give away the answer. 答案是肖邦 我不是故意要说出答案的
[1:38:39] lt’s just- Please, just- 只是 我只是
[1:38:43] Well, sing us a ditty, guys. A Chopin ditty. 请大家听演奏 肖邦的选段
[1:38:46] Let’s have a Chopin ditty here. I can’t…. 让我们听一下肖邦的曲子现在 哦不
[1:38:52] – Go to the card. Go to the fucking card. – Go to the card. Go. – 切到片头 快切片头 – 切片头 快
[1:38:55] Go to the card. 切到片头
[1:39:05] Okay, I’m back. 好 我回来了
[1:39:06] JlM: For not a fresh cup, this is a good cup of coffee. 除了杯子 这杯咖啡还是蛮不错的
[1:39:09] CLAUDlA: Thank you. What do you wanna talk about? 谢谢 想聊点什么?
[1:39:14] I don’t know. 不知道啊
[1:39:17] – Do you want to talk? – Yeah, yeah, yeah. – 你想聊么? – 是的 想
[1:39:20] – Okay. – Um… – 好吧 – 嗯
[1:39:22] What’s your name? 你叫什么?
[1:39:24] Jim Kurring. 吉姆・卡伦
[1:39:25] – Call 911. – I think I had a stroke. – 快打911 – 我想我是中风了
[1:39:28] No, no, no. I’m fine. I’m all right. 不 不 不 没事儿 我还行
[1:39:31] – I wanna finish the show. – No, we need to call this quits. – 把节目先录完吧 – 不 必须叫救护车来
[1:39:36] – Get your hands off me. – Let this guy help you. – 别他妈动我! – 让他扶着你
[1:39:38] – Look, I just- I’ll tell you what happened. – Call 911. Do it right now, Mary. – 我给你说 是这样的 – 打 911 赶快去 玛莉
[1:39:42] I felI down and I couldn’t see for a minute, but I’m okay. Get your hands off me. 我跌倒了 一下子看不到了 不过没事了 放开我
[1:39:55] – Did you fucking piss your pants? – Shut up. – 你丫是不是尿裤子了?! – 闭嘴!
[1:39:57] – What happened? What’s going on? – Nothing. Go away. – 怎么了? – 没事! 走开!
[1:39:59] Don’t tell me to go away. 别和我这么说话
[1:40:01] I’m the coordinator for the show, and you will answer the questions I ask. 我是负责人 你必须回答我的问题
[1:40:07] – Now, what is going on? You- – What’s the problem? – 到底出什么事了? – 怎么回事?
[1:40:09] – Nothing. I’m fine. – Why didn’t you answer those questions? – 没事 我没事 – 为什么不回答那些问题?
[1:40:12] – I didn’t know the answer. – Bullshit! Bullshit! – 我不会 – 胡扯!
[1:40:14] You know the answer to every question. 你肯定会回答
[1:40:16] I knew the answers. I’m not half as smart as you… 我都知道答案 我没你一半聪明都
[1:40:19] …so what the hell happened? 到底出什么事了?
[1:40:21] – I don’t know. – He pissed his pants. – 我不知道 – 他尿裤子了
[1:40:24] You pissed your pants? 你尿裤子了?
[1:40:27] – No, I didn’t. I’m fine. – Stand up. – 没有 我没有 我没事儿! – 站起来
[1:40:29] – I said I’m fine. I’m fine. – Stand up. – 我真的没事儿 – 站起来!
[1:40:32] Oh, Jesus, Stanley, what the fuck did you do that for? 天哪 斯坦利 为什么这么做?
[1:40:35] I just wanna keep playing. I’ll keep playing. I’m fine. 只是想继续比赛 继续下去 我没事儿
[1:40:38] That’s great. 非常好
[1:40:40] I mean, you know that, to a performer, that’s food, right? 对于演员来说 这就是精神食粮
[1:40:44] That shows that you love him, and I’m sure he appreciates it. 告诉他你们喜欢他 他会感激不尽的
[1:40:47] Everything’s fine. Relax. Relax, darling. Everything’s fine. 一切正常 别紧张 夫人 一切正常
[1:40:52] I’m okay. 没事儿了
[1:40:53] All right, see? I’m all right. 好了 我没事儿了
[1:40:57] lt’s pretty fucking stupid, isn’t it? Jesus Christ. 真他妈傻逼 是吗 我?上帝啊
[1:41:00] What the fuck do they think out there? 他们怎么想啊?
[1:41:02] They must be laughing their asses off. 他们肯定笑死了
[1:41:04] Tell them I got a bad knee or some fucking thing. 就告诉他们我膝盖扭了什么的
[1:41:07] Ha, ha. This is fucking funny. 真他妈有意思
[1:41:08] – What do you guys wanna do? – Just what I said. – 现在怎么办? – 就这么办
[1:41:17] – Are we going to continue with this game? – Yes. – 还能继续下去么? – 能
[1:41:20] All right, you look at me. Look at me. 好吧! 听我说!
[1:41:22] You are two days away from this record. Okay? Nobody’s ever done that. 你离纪录就差两天了
[1:41:27] You get through this, I’ll get you anything you want. Anything. 从来没有人能做到的 你坚持下来的话 我什么都答应你!
[1:41:30] – You just gotta get through this, okay? – Okay. – 只要能坚持下来 好么? – 好
[1:41:36] Hang in there, buddy. I’m sorry I squeezed your arm. 好吧 坐好了 孩子!对不起把你胳膊弄疼了
[1:41:38] Hey. I love you. 喂 我爱你
[1:41:42] – Are we doing this? – Fucking stupidity. – 还要继续么? – 真他妈的
[1:41:45] – Why don’t I put the medic on? – Don’t let him do this. – 当初怎么没找个医生来? – 别逼他了
[1:41:48] – He’s been doing it for 30 years. – You don’t know. – 他已经做了30年了 – 你不知道
[1:41:50] lt’s a fucking game show, Mary. 这只是场游戏 玛莉
[1:41:59] Hear that? 听见没?
[1:42:02] – JlM: Ah, yeah. Does that hurt? – No. – 哦 疼吗? – 不疼
[1:42:10] – What is it? – lt’s in my ear. – 怎么弄的? – 从耳朵里
[1:42:13] lt’s, um, TMJ. 叫做…TMJ
[1:42:16] lt’s what it’s called. Technically. 好像正式的就是这么叫的
[1:42:19] How about they just call it, you know, clicking jaw? 为什么不就叫个卡下巴什么的?
[1:42:23] – Pain in the jaw, yeah. Ha, ha. – Yeah. How about that? – 是啊 磕下巴也行 – 是啊 也不错啊?
[1:42:26] – Be easier to remember. – Yeah. lt gets…. – 很好记 – 对啊 我
[1:42:30] l- I don’t even know if I have it, actually. 我一直不知道我会做这个 呵呵
[1:42:33] WOMAN:15- L- 27 15- L- 27 head out to 15- L- 27 伸出头来
[1:42:37] I’m sorry. 很抱歉
[1:42:38] 15- L- 27, I’m currently code seven. 我是库德・赛文
[1:42:41] I’m sorry. This is my job. 不好意思 有工作
[1:42:43] L- 27, roger. 15- L- 27 收到
[1:42:44] William- 35, can you see if you can raise 10- William- 28 for me? 威廉姆- 35 如果威廉姆- 38提到我你能看到吗?
[1:42:48] Roger. Disregard. lt was just the information passed on. 收到 看不到 这只能传递信息
[1:42:51] You were just getting warmed up. Getting started. 我们才刚刚开始聊啊
[1:42:53] Yeah. I gotta go. 是啊 我得走了
[1:42:57] Well, if this joker shows up again, or you got your music up too loud… 嗯 要是下次还能看见你的小把戏 或者你再把音量调太大声的话
[1:43:01] …maybe we can have another cup of coffee. 我们或许还能再一起喝杯咖啡啦
[1:43:03] lf you’re not here for a 187. 如果你不是因为187来这里的话
[1:43:05] – No. Do not joke about that, okay? – Okay. – 不 不要这么说 – 好吧
[1:43:12] – I seen too many of those. – I’m sorry. – 我已经受够了 – 对不起
[1:43:15] No. it’s all right. You were kidding. lt’s okay. 没事儿 你不是有意的 没事
[1:43:21] All right. 好吧
[1:43:22] Well, you keep your chin up and your music down, okay? 继续练习你的下巴 还有音乐小声些 好么?
[1:43:25] Yes, I will. lt was nice to meet you, Officer Jim. 好的 很高兴认识你 吉姆警官
[1:43:28] – Just Jim. – Yeah. Good. Okay. – 叫吉姆就好 – 嗯 好的
[1:43:30] – Okay. Bye- bye, Claudia. – Bye. – 好的 再见克劳迪娅 – 再见
[1:44:00] – What is it? Did you forget something? – No. No, I’m… – 怎么啦?忘了什么东西是么? – 不 我
[1:44:04] I was- I was wondering…. 我一直想
[1:44:07] Man, I feel like a bit of a scumbucket doing this… 哦!我觉得自己好傻
[1:44:10] …since I came here as an officer of the law… 我来这里是执行任务的
[1:44:12] …but I feel like I’d be a fool if I didn’t do something I really wanna do… 但我会恨死自己 如果我不把真话说出来的话
[1:44:16] – …which is to ask you for a date. – You wanna go on a date with me? – 我想和你约会 – 你想和我约会?
[1:44:20] – Please, yes. – Ahem. – 是的 想 – 嗯
[1:44:22] – Well, is that illegal? – Sort of. – 这样不对是吧? – 有点
[1:44:24] Then I’d like to go. What do you wanna do? 那么那我愿意! 咱们去哪里?
[1:44:28] I don’t know. I hadn’t thought about it. That’s not true. I have thought about it. 不知道 还没想过 骗你的 我其实一直在想
[1:44:32] I’ve been thinking since you opened the door. 打从你开门时我就在想了
[1:44:35] – Really? – Yeah. – 真的? – 是
[1:44:37] I thought you were flirting with me. 我刚以为你只是逗我玩呢
[1:44:39] You want to go tonight? 就今晚怎么样?
[1:44:41] I’m- No- I’m off tonight, yeah. That would be- 我没事 可以的
[1:44:43] – What time? – 8 o’clock. – 几点? – 8点
[1:44:46] – I don’t get off until 10:00. – 10 o’clock. – 我10点才能下班 – 那10点
[1:44:49] – Okay. – Yeah. – 好的 – 好
[1:44:51] – Yeah. Fine. – Yeah. Bye. – 很好 – 好 再见
[1:44:56] GWENOVlER: Frank, I’m really not trying to attack you here. 弗兰克 我真的不是想要为难你
[1:44:59] I think that if you have something that needs to be cleared up, well, then… 只是觉得是否需要弄清一些事情 关于你的
[1:45:08] I was told that your father is Earl Partridge. 我刚说了你的父亲叫厄尔・帕特里奇
[1:45:11] I was told that he left you and your mother… 我听说他离开了你和你母亲
[1:45:14] …and you were forced to take care of your mother during her illness… 你一直照顾着生病的母亲
[1:45:18] …that you took care of your mother while she struggled with cancer… 是你照料了患癌症的她
[1:45:21] …and that Miss Simms became your caretaker… 然后西姆斯小姐成为你的监护人
[1:45:24] …when your mother finally passed away. 自从你母亲去世后
[1:45:29] Can you talk about your mother, Frank? 能谈谈你母亲么 弗兰克
[1:45:34] No, not true. You know what? Even if you don’t get to pump her… 不 不 不是这样 知道么!即使你不愿意帮她口交
[1:45:37] …you still need to start honing your skills on a feminist. 你也应该尽量表现得非常尊重女性
[1:45:41] – You need to do that. – I will. – 你必须这样做 – 我会的
[1:45:44] – This is Doc. Doc, it’s Janet. – 我是唐尼 – 我是珍妮特
[1:45:45] – What’s up, Janet? – I have to talk to Frank. ls he nearby? – 什么事?珍妮特 – 我得和弗兰克通话 他在吗?
[1:45:48] – Uh, he’s in the interview, Janet. – lnterrupt him. – 他正接受采访呢 珍妮特 – 叫他出来
[1:45:50] – Get him on the phone with me right away. – What happened? – 让他立刻来接电话 – 怎么了?
[1:45:54] Doc, go get Frank and put him on the phone. 唐尼 赶快叫弗兰克来接电话
[1:45:59] GWENOVlER: Oh, come on, Frank. 哦 别这样 弗兰克
[1:46:01] What are you doing? 你怎么了?
[1:46:06] What am I doing? 我怎么了?
[1:46:08] Yeah. 是啊
[1:46:12] I’m quietly judging you. 我在默默地审判你
[1:46:16] And five, four, three, two…. 五 四 三 二
[1:46:24] Yeah? 哦?
[1:46:26] Oh, boy, what a day. What a round. 哦 重新回到现场
[1:46:28] Back and in for me… 重新和我一起进入
[1:46:30] …and the final one- on- one round to determine who’s who today. 最后的一对一单元 看看谁会想到最后
[1:46:35] Let’s check the scores on the board, shall we? 首先我们来看看两队积分板
[1:46:39] Well, the kids have an even 2000… 嗯 少年组刚好2000
[1:46:42] …and the adults are way up with 47. 成年组则超过4700
[1:46:46] Now, that doesn’t mean that this game is out of reach for the kids. 不过 这并不意味着 孩子们不可能反败为胜
[1:46:51] – Elders, who’s the lucky so- and- so? – lt’s gonna be me, Jimmy. – 队长 你们选出谁参加了么? – 就是我啦 吉米
[1:46:56] Come on over, Mim. 请上台来 米姆
[1:47:00] I don’t wanna go. I can’t do it this time. 我不要去 这次我不行了
[1:47:02] What the fuck are you talking about? 你他妈的说什么呢?
[1:47:04] You have to go, Stanley. You’re the smartest. 你必须去啊 斯坦利 你是最聪明的
[1:47:08] I don’t wanna go. Why can’t one of you do it? 我不要去 你们随便谁上去不行么?
[1:47:10] RlCHARD: lf you don’t fucking stand up and get over there, I’m gonna beat your ass. 你要敢不起来上台去 我就踹死你
[1:47:15] I’m sick of being the one who always has to do everything. 我受够了总做第一 不得不做这做那
[1:47:19] – I don’t wanna be the one always. – JlMMY: Kids, I don’t even have to ask. – 我不要老是这样! – 孩子们 我想不用问了吧
[1:47:23] Stanley, get your butt over here. 快过来
[1:47:32] I’m sick. 我要疯了
[1:47:34] I’m sick here now. 我不行了
[1:47:37] I confuse melancholy with depression sometimes. 我经常这样郁闷得死去活来
[1:47:40] – Mm- hm. – You see? – 嗯嗯 – 你瞧
[1:47:43] Why don’t you run along now, friend? Your dessert is getting cold. 为什么不快回去呢 朋友?你的甜点要凉了
[1:47:47] – I’m sick. – Stay that way. – 我要疯了 – 挺好的
[1:47:50] I’m sick, and I’m in love. 我是疯了 我恋爱了
[1:47:52] You seem the sort of person who confuses the two. 你看上去好像为情所困似的
[1:47:55] That’s right. 完全正确!
[1:47:57] That’s the first time you’ve been right. 你从来没有这么正确过
[1:48:00] I confuse the two, and I don’t care. 我为情所困 但是我不怕!
[1:48:04] Hey. Hey! 嘿 喂
[1:48:08] I love you. 我爱你
[1:48:11] I love you, and I’m sick. 我爱你 我疯了
[1:48:12] I’ll talk to you- I’ll talk to you tomorrow. 咱们明天再见面
[1:48:15] I’m getting corrective oral surgery tomorrow, for my teeth. 明天我要做口腔手术 牙齿矫正
[1:48:19] I love you, Brad. Brad the bartender. 我爱你 布拉德 我的好招待
[1:48:21] lf you wanna love me back, I’ll be good to you. 如果你也爱我的话 我会好好待你的
[1:48:24] I’ll be goddamn good for you. 我会对你好得不能再好的
[1:48:26] I won’t be mad if you don’t know who said what. 我不会因为你这个不懂那个不懂而生气
[1:48:29] I won’t punish you if you get the answer wrong. 我不会因为你回答错误而惩罚你
[1:48:32] – Brad, honey. – I can teach and tell you… – 布拉德 亲爱的 – 我可以教你 告诉你
[1:48:34] You have a special secret crush over there, I think. 你的心智缺陷很严重
[1:48:37] Don’t treat him too lovely. He might get hurt. 别这么爱他 他会伤害得很惨的
[1:48:40] – You shut up! Mind your own business. – Gently, son. – 给我闭嘴!你别管闲事! – 小心点 小子
[1:48:42] I know you don’t love me now. 我知道你现在并不爱我
[1:48:44] lt’s a dangerous thing to confuse children with angels. 错把可爱当恋爱是非常危险的
[1:48:48] Wanna know the common element for the entire group, like he asked? 知道共有的元素是什么吗?
[1:48:51] I’ll tell you the answer, because I had that one. 我来告诉你们 我知道
[1:48:54] I had that question. 我会回答这个问题
[1:48:56] Uh, carbon. Carbon. 碳 是碳
[1:48:59] ln pencil lead, it’s in the form of graphite… 在铅笔芯中 它是以石墨形式存在的
[1:49:02] …in coal, it’s mixed up with other impurities… 在煤矿中 它和各种杂质混杂在一起
[1:49:05] …and in the diamond, it’s in hard form. 而在钻石中 它以最坚固的形式存在
[1:49:08] Well, all we really wanted to know was the common element, Donnie… 好吧 我们只是需要元素的名字就好
[1:49:12] …but thank you for all that unnecessary knowledge. Ha, ha. 谢谢你告诉我们这么多不必要的知识
[1:49:15] Kids. Heads so full of useless knowledge. 这些孩子 脑子里净是这些毫无用处的东西
[1:49:17] Thank you. Thank you. 谢谢 谢谢
[1:49:20] The book says, We may be through with the past… 书上如是说 虽然时过境迁
[1:49:23] …but the past is not through with us. 但我们不会改变!
[1:49:26] And…. 还有
[1:49:28] No, it is not dangerous to confuse children with angels. 不对 那一点也不危险 误把可爱当恋爱
[1:49:45] Yeah. Okay. 是 好的
[1:49:48] Well, that is what I wait for. 嗯 终于等到这一天了
[1:49:51] I wait for those calls. And I wait and I pray. 我等着别人回电 等待着祈祷着
[1:49:54] And sometimes Jesus says: 突然上帝说
[1:49:57] Jim, I got a surprise for you today. 吉姆 今天要给你个惊喜
[1:50:00] I want you to meet this young lady, okay? 我要让你见这个小姑娘 行吗?
[1:50:02] Now, where it goes from there is up to you. 然后 然后该怎么办就看你的啦
[1:50:05] And I don’t think you’re gonna screw it up, okay? 相信你不会搞砸的啦
[1:50:09] And, God, I’m telling you right now… 那么 上帝啊 我现在要回答你
[1:50:12] … I will not screw it up. You gave me an opportunity. 我不会把它搞砸的!您把这个机会赐给我
[1:50:15] I’m gonna treat this young lady right. 我会好好对这位姑娘的
[1:50:17] I’m a happy cop. 我是个快乐的警察
[1:50:20] Yeah. lt’s called jaywalking. Slow down. 这个人违反交规 慢着!
[1:50:54] Uh, I’m gonna pass, Jimmy. 我想让给别人 吉米
[1:50:57] JlMMY: Stanley, passing to one of the other kids. 斯坦利 那让别的孩子上来吧
[1:51:01] We want Stanley to go, Jimmy. 我们都决定让斯坦利上去 吉米
[1:51:05] I don’t wanna go. 我不要去
[1:51:08] – Walking towards the elevator, Janet. – Fine. Phil, are you still there? – 我正在往电梯走 珍妮特 – 好 菲尔 在听吗?
[1:51:12] PHlL: Yeah, I’m here. I wanna ask you one question. 对 在呢 我想问你一句
[1:51:14] Phil, have you talked to anyone else about this? 菲尔 你和其他任何人说过此事吗?
[1:51:17] – PHlL: No, I haven’t. – Good, let’s keep it that way, okay? – 不 没有 – 好 那咱们都别说出去
[1:51:20] All the security and whatnot. You understand? 为了安全 为了一切 你能了解么?
[1:51:22] This could be a delicate situation for the family. 弗兰克和家庭的关系正处在非常脆弱的时刻
[1:51:25] What’s going on? What’s happening? Doc, fuck off. 到底出什么事了?闭嘴 唐尼
[1:51:28] Phil, hang in just one more minute, okay? 菲尔 再等片刻
[1:51:30] – I’m gonna put you on hold. – PHlL: Thank you. – 马上就好了 – 谢谢
[1:51:32] How close are you, Doc? 快到了没 唐尼?
[1:51:34] Richard? Julia? 理查德?茱莉亚
[1:51:36] Kids, what’s going on? 孩子们 怎么回事?
[1:51:40] I need a player here for one- on- one. 我需要一个做一对一的选手
[1:51:43] RlCHARD: We want Stanley to go, Jimmy, and we’re not sure why he won’t. 我们选 斯坦利上 吉米 可我们不知道他为什么不去
[1:51:47] I always go. I always answer the questions, and I don’t wanna do it anymore. 总是我来回答问题 我一点儿都不想做了
[1:51:52] What the fuck is he doing? What’s wrong with him? 他怎么回事儿啊? 出什么毛病了?
[1:51:55] I have no idea. 我不知道
[1:52:00] – I’m getting off the elevator, Janet. – Good. Good boy. – 我走出电梯了 珍妮特 – 好 好样的
[1:52:05] I’m walking down the hall. 我穿过走廊
[1:52:59] This fucking kid ain’t getting up, and we don’t have a show. 这孩子还没起来 录不下去了
[1:53:02] Live television, ladies and germs. Heh. 这是现场直播啊 大家!
[1:53:04] Little prick. 小混蛋
[1:53:06] – What is this, a point? A game? – What the hell is he doing? – 这算什么啊 当游戏玩啊? – 他到底在干什么?
[1:53:11] Come on. Get the fuck up, kid, come on. 快起来啊 孩子 快点
[1:53:20] Time’s up. 时间到
[1:53:23] So that’s what you did? You sat it out? 你这算什么? 干坐着耗掉吗?
[1:53:27] You wanted my time. I gave it to you. 你要我抽时间 我给你时间了
[1:53:31] You called me a liar. You made accusations. 你把我称作骗子 你以此指控我
[1:53:35] You said: 还什么 好吧 我要是真清楚一切的话
[1:53:36] Well, if I had known, then I wouldn’t have asked. 那我还问你做什么
[1:53:39] So it’s not an attack. 好吧 这不是个人攻击
[1:53:42] See, I don’t wanna be the sort of fella who doesn’t keep his word… 我也不想成为 什么不守信用的人
[1:53:46] …so I gave you my fucking time, bitch. 所以我给你他妈的时间!贱人
[1:53:49] – Now fuck- – Unh! – 操 – 啊
[1:53:57] lt’s fucking Janet. There’s a situation on the phone. 是该死的珍妮特的 手机上的出了些情况
[1:54:03] FRANK: If you order now, you can get Seduce and Destroy… 为了现在 你可以买《诱惑与征服》
[1:54:07] …plus videos and audio cassettes, and a coupon… 加上录像带和录音带和优惠券
[1:54:10] …for Frank T.J. Mackey’s next seminar. 为了弗兰克T・J・麦吉的未来研讨会
[1:54:22] The indecision of a child, ladies and germs. 孩子正在思想斗争 观众朋友们
[1:54:37] This isn’t funny. 一点都不好笑
[1:54:40] This isn’t cute. 一点都不可爱
[1:54:42] See, the way we’re looked at…. 不是么 我们这样?
[1:54:47] Because I’m not a toy. 我不是玩具
[1:54:49] I’m not a doll. 我不是玩偶
[1:54:52] The way we’re looked at because you think we’re cute. 仅仅是因为你想让我们看起来天真可爱 不是么?
[1:54:55] Because what? 是因为什么?
[1:54:57] What? I’m made to feel like a freak… 我这么做就会让你们觉得很怪异么?
[1:55:00] …if I answer questions… 要是我回答问题呢
[1:55:03] …or I’m smart… 要是我聪明
[1:55:06] …or I have to go to the bathroom? 要是我一定要去厕所呢?
[1:55:10] What is that, Jimmy? 你说呢 吉米?
[1:55:13] What is that? 说话啊?
[1:55:15] I’m asking- I’m asking you that. 我在问你呢
[1:55:19] I’m not sure, Stanley. 我不知道 斯坦利
[1:56:01] JlM: 15- L- 27, uh, I need some help. 15- L- 27 请求支援
[1:56:04] We have shots fired. 这里发生枪击
[1:56:11] DONNlE: lt’s Hamlet to Claudius. 答案是 哈姆雷特给克劳迪亚斯
[1:56:14] The sins of the father laid upon the children is Merchant of Venice. 父亲的邪恶继承给了孩子 出自《威尼斯商人》
[1:56:19] Borrowed from Exodus 25. 但原出处是《旧约》25章
[1:56:23] I’m sorry. I didn’t know what else you wanted me to do here. 对不起 弗兰克 我实在不知道还应该做什么
[1:56:26] There was nothing- I asked him all the right questions. 我刚才把该问的都向他问了
[1:56:29] He’s his nurse. He’s sitting there with him. 他是你父亲的看护人员 正和他在一起
[1:56:32] – I heard your father in the background. – Wait. He’s there at their house? – 我刚才能听见你父亲的声音 – 慢着 他在他们家里是么?
[1:56:37] They’re at the house. I asked him the exact address, and he gave it, Frank. 他们就在他家里 我问他详细地址 他告诉我了
[1:56:44] I know this is really hard for you right now. 我知道你很难受现在
[1:56:46] No. You gotta give me things, Janet. Give me things. 你想说什么的话 就告诉我具体信息的吧
[1:56:49] Give me information. I want the information. That’s what I want. 我要实在点的信息 这才是我需要的
[1:56:52] – That’s the information, Frank. – What did he say? – 那就是具体信息 弗兰克 – 他说了些什么?
[1:56:55] I am not gonna take care of him. What does he want? Did he say? 我根本不在乎他是谁 他想怎么样?
[1:56:58] Frank, what the fuck do you want me to do? 弗兰克 你到底想让我怎么样?
[1:57:01] – Listen. – What I want you to do, Janet… – 听着 – 我想你这样 珍妮特
[1:57:03] …is I want you to do your fucking job! 他妈的做好你的工作!
[1:57:07] I am doing my fucking job, Frank. 他妈的我完成了我的工作!
[1:57:10] You fucking get on the phone. 让你拿起电话
[1:57:20] I’m not a doll. I’m not silly and cute. 我不是玩偶! 我不是傻兮兮的小可爱!
[1:57:22] I’m smart. That should make me something… 就因为我聪明 我就得
[1:57:24] …so people can watch how silly it is that he’s smart! 就得供你们观赏 这孩子多么笨拙可爱!
[1:57:27] I know. I know things. 我知道 我都知道
[1:57:28] I know- I know… 我知道 我知道
[1:57:30] I know I have to go to the bathroom, and…. 我知道我得去厕所了 我请求过你们
[1:57:35] Take us off the air. Go to the credits. 停止直播 切到片尾
[1:57:37] – Roll the credits. – Enough. – 打职员表 – 够了
[1:57:39] God fucking damn it! Son of a bitch! 操他妈的! 狗日的!
[1:57:41] What the fuck? Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! 这是怎么了?! 操! 操! 操!
[1:57:43] Stanley, don’t do this to me! 斯坦利 别这么对我!
[1:58:07] Gotta find the gun. 我得把枪找着
[1:58:09] Where is it, now? 在哪儿呢 到底?
[1:58:12] Where is it? 哪儿去了?!
[1:58:17] All right. All right, let’s go. 好 开始吧
[1:58:19] Where is it? Find it. 哪儿去了? 好好找
[1:58:24] Find it. 找到它!
[1:58:27] Find the gun, Jim! 找到枪啊 吉姆
[1:59:04] What more do you want me to say? – Just give me a second. 你还要我说什么?
[1:59:07] You need to make a decision. 赶快决定啊
[1:59:10] – Look, why don’t you- ? – Look, just give me a second. – 你为什么不 ? – 好了 让我想想
[1:59:14] – Give me a second. – Uh- huh. – 让我先想想 – 嗯嗯
[1:59:19] Frank? 弗兰克
[1:59:22] What the fuck, Frank? 想什么想 弗兰克?
[1:59:24] What do you want me to do? 你要我怎么办现在?
[1:59:28] FRANK I’m gonna say again. Order Seduce and Destroy now… 我再说一遍 现在订购《诱惑与征服》
[1:59:31] …and I guarantee, I guarantee, money- back- 我保证 我保证会退款
[1:59:55] PHlL: Linda. 琳达
[1:59:57] – What are you doing? – I got Frank. Frank, EarI’s son. – 你在做什么? – 我找到弗兰克了 厄尔的儿子
[2:00:00] – Hang up. – No, he asked me to get him. – 把它挂掉! – 别 他刚让我
[2:00:02] LlNDA: Put the fucking phone down! 快给我挂掉!
[2:00:04] – Hang it up! Hang it up! – I can’t! I can’t! – 放下电话! – 不!
[2:00:07] Frank, are you there? 弗兰克 在听吗?
[2:00:10] I want you to talk to him. 我想让你和他谈谈
[2:00:15] Frank? 弗兰克
[2:00:21] I’m gonna put him on. 我要把他接进来了
[2:00:23] Hang it up! You don’t do that. 放下电话! 不许你这么做!
[2:00:25] You don’t call him. You don’t know. 不许打给她 你什么都不该知道
[2:00:27] To get involved in this business of his. Of his- Of my family. 别卷进他的家庭 我的家庭里来!
[2:00:30] This is the family. Me and him. Understand? 我们的家庭 我和他 懂吗?
[2:00:33] – There’s no one else. No one else! – I was just- – 没别人了! 没有了! – 我只是
[2:00:36] That man. That beautiful man…. 那个人 那个漂亮的人
[2:00:39] His son does not exist. He’s dead. He’s dead. 他儿子早就没了 他死了
[2:00:43] Who asked you to do that? 谁让你这么做的?
[2:00:45] – Earl did. – Bullshit! – 厄尔让的 – 胡说!
[2:00:47] – He did. Please, I’m sorry, he did. – Bullshit! He didn’t ask you! – 是他 很抱歉 真的是他 – 胡说! 他才不会这么做呢!
[2:00:50] He doesn’t wanna talk to him, so fuck you that he asked that! 他根本就不想见他 不想和他说话!
[2:00:54] There’s no one but me and him! No one! 这个家庭只有我和他! 没别人了!
[2:00:58] I’m sorry. l… He just…. He asked me. 对不起 他 他让我做的
[2:01:01] I’m sorry. I’m sorry. 对不起 对不起
[2:01:27] Mary, take me out of here. I got to go home to Rose. 玛莉 带我离开这里 我得回家了 见露丝
[2:01:31] – Just lean on me. – Mary, take him home. – 靠着我 – 玛莉 送他回家
[2:01:33] – ln the back. – Did we win or lose? – 快! 回后台吧 – 我们到底赢没赢啊?
[2:01:34] I don’t know. We gotta talk. 我也不知道 我们需要谈一下
[2:01:36] You lost. They go to the score the time they called it. 你们输了 在时间到后就要算分数了
[2:01:39] JULlA: That’s not an official rule. – Not an official rule? 根本没有什么规则
[2:01:41] – That’s an official rule, baby. – That’s bullshit! – 根本没有什么规则? – 胡扯
[2:01:44] Who says that? ln what rule book? This is different! lt’s a game show! 你听谁说的? 从那本书看来的?不一样的!!这是场游戏表演!
[2:01:48] – They don’t go by fucking sports rules! – Richard, shut it and cut it out. – 跟你的狗屁规则一点关系没有! 理查德 闭嘴 别说了!
[2:01:52] lf he hadn’t pissed his pants, we would have won this motherfucker! 要是他不尿裤子 我们早赢那些废物们了!
[2:01:56] What did you do with my goddamn kid, Burt? 早赢了 你把我宝贝儿子怎么着了 伯特?
[2:01:59] Stanley! Get your fucking hands off me, you boy- producer punk. Hey, Stanley! 别他妈拽我 你这个废物
[2:02:04] Oh, Lord, why is this happening to me? 哦天哪 为什么是我?
[2:02:08] God, please help me figure it out. 上帝啊 快帮我找出来吧
[2:02:11] I’m lost out here. 我会玩完的
[2:02:14] I don’t understand why it’s happening, God. 到底为什么偏偏是我啊 老天!
[2:02:17] Please, God. 别这样 老天
[2:02:21] Whatever it is I did, I’m gonna fix it. I’m gonna do the right thing. 不管我做错了什么 我都会改正的 我会认认真真做对的
[2:02:25] Please, God, help me find the gun. 好吧 老天求求你了 让我找到枪吧
[2:02:29] Uh…. 嗯
[2:03:37] I love you. 我爱你
[2:04:27] Uh, listen, Phil. 听我说 菲尔
[2:04:30] Um… 嗯
[2:04:33] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[2:04:35] I’m sorry I slapped your face. 对不起 我刚才扇了你
[2:04:38] Okay? l, um… 好吗?我
[2:04:40] I don’t know what I’m doing. 我晕了刚才
[2:04:42] I don’t know how to do this. 我不知道怎么会这样
[2:04:47] I do things, and I fuck up. 做什么我都能搞砸
[2:04:51] I fucked up. 我搞砸了
[2:04:54] Can you forgive me? 能原谅我吗?
[2:04:57] Yeah. lt’s all right. 没关系的
[2:05:05] Can you tell him I’m sorry… 能告诉他吗 我对不起他
[2:05:09] …for the things that I’ve done, that I fucked up? 所有做过的事情 我搞砸的事情
[2:05:12] I’m sorry. Um…. 对不起
[2:05:16] I’m going to turn and walk away and not look at him… 我要出去了 离开这里
[2:05:19] …and not see my man, my Earl, and tell him, uh…. 不再见他 不再看他 我的厄尔 还有告诉他
[2:05:23] Tell him, lt’s okay. I’m okay. 一切都好 我很好
[2:05:28] Tell him, Thank you for taking care…. 告诉他 谢谢你的照顾
[2:05:34] Whole thing is okay with me. 我现在一切都很好
[2:05:38] And I know. 一切都好
[2:06:03] Welcome back from the break. 欢迎你们回来!
[2:06:08] – How did you guys like those nachos? – AUDlENCE: Yeah. – 喜欢那些玉米片吗 你们? – 喜欢
[2:06:12] Yeah. Oh, yeah. Well, you are not here for the fucking food. 你们来这里不是为了什么狗屁玉米片的
[2:06:16] You are here for me to enlighten you, to edify you… 你们来这里是来接受我的开导 我的启发
[2:06:21] …to send you off into the now- not- so- unknown future… 把你们送向现在看来并不遥远的未来
[2:06:25] …so come along with me. 好吧 跟着我继续
[2:06:27] How to fake like you are nice and caring. 如何伪装得友善和同情
[2:06:30] No, I don’t want a microphone. 哦 我不需要麦克风
[2:06:32] Now, this…. 注意 这个
[2:06:34] Ahem, this is quite an important chapter, as you will see. 这个 是很重要的一章 你将会看到
[2:06:39] But let’s get down to brass tacks. Let’s get right down to it, boys. 但让我们先来个基本事实 让我们现在开始 伙计们
[2:06:44] – Men are shit. – AUDlENCE: What? – 男人是废物 – 什么?
[2:06:49] What? Men are shit. 什么? 男人是废物
[2:06:55] Well, isn’t that what they say? 她们不这样说吗?
[2:06:57] Because we do bad things, don’t we? We do horrible, heinous, terrible things. 因为我们就会做坏事 不是吗?我们老做一些可怕的 讨厌的 糟糕的事情
[2:07:04] Things that no woman would ever do. 一些女人们决不会做的事情
[2:07:10] No, women, they don’t lie. 不 女士们从不撒谎的
[2:07:13] No, women don’t cheat. 不 女士们从不欺骗的
[2:07:16] Women don’t manipulate us. 女士们从不操纵我们
[2:07:21] But you see what I’m getting at. Oh, yeah, you see what I’m getting at. 但是看看真正的情景吧
[2:07:24] You see what society does? Boy. Little boys, it’s: 生活中是这样的 可怜的小男孩
[2:07:27] Wow. Woman. 哦 女人啊!
[2:07:32] – We are taught to apologize. I am sorry. – Give it up. – 我们必须懂得道歉 对不起 – 算了
[2:07:35] I am so sorry, baby. I am so sorry. 对不起 宝贝儿 真的对不起
[2:07:42] What is it that- ? 到底是什么
[2:07:44] What is it, huh, that we need? 我们到底需要什么?
[2:07:46] ls it their pussies? Their, uh, love? 是她们的肉体么?她们的爱?
[2:07:51] Mommy wouldn’t let me play soccer… 妈妈不让我去踢球
[2:07:53] …and Daddy, oh, he hit me, so that’s who I am. 爸爸 打了我 这就是我
[2:07:57] That’s why I do what I do? Heh. 因此我才会成为现在的我?
[2:08:00] – Fucking bullshit. – That’s right. – 混蛋 – 对
[2:08:07] – I will not apologize for who I am. – Right on. – 我对得起自己 我就是我 – 很对
[2:08:11] – I will not apologize for what I need. – Yeah. – 我想做什么是我自己的事! – 是
[2:08:15] – I will not apologize for what I want! AUDlENCE: Yeah! 我想要什么是我自己的事!
[2:08:20] Okay. Go to your blue booklets right now. 现在拿出你们的蓝色小册子
[2:08:23] I want you to turn to page 18 in your blue booklets. 我要你们翻到18页
[2:08:28] Fuck. This is fucking bullshit! 真他妈操蛋!
[2:08:33] I want you to go to your white- Your white books. 我要你们拿出白色手册
[2:08:36] That’s what I want you to go to. 是白色那本才对
[2:08:39] Go to 23 in your white books. 翻到白册子的23页
[2:08:43] How to fake like you are a nice and caring person. 如何伪装得让你看起来友善和富同情心
[2:08:50] Phil. Phil. 菲尔 菲尔
[2:08:54] Hey, come here. Come here. 喂 过来 过来
[2:08:58] Uh… 嗯
[2:09:00] …Phil… 菲尔
[2:09:02] … I’m…. 我
[2:09:05] – I’m gonna try talk. – Okay. – 我要说说话 – 好的
[2:09:08] And I’m trying to…. 听着 我要和你
[2:09:10] – To say something. – Okay. – 说些什么 东西 – 好
[2:09:14] Do you know Lily, Phil? Do you know her? 你认识莉莉么 菲尔? 知道她么?
[2:09:17] No. 不认识
[2:09:18] – Lily? – No, I don’t. – 莉莉 – 不 不认识
[2:09:21] Oh. 哦
[2:09:23] She’s my love, my life, love of it. Yeah. 她是我的爱人 我的生命 一切
[2:09:27] ln school…. 上学的时候
[2:09:29] I’m 12 years old, in school, in sixth grade. 我那时12岁 在六年级
[2:09:34] I saw her. 我看见了她
[2:09:37] Yeah. I didn’t go to that school, but…. 我和她不在一间学校 不过
[2:09:41] But, uh, we met. 反正我们见面了
[2:09:44] Uh, my friend knew her. 我朋友认识她
[2:09:48] I said, uh: 我就问
[2:09:50] What’s that girl? How’s that Lily? 这女孩是谁? 莉莉 怎么样?
[2:09:53] Oh, she’s bad. She sleeps with guys. 哦 她很坏 她和好多人上过床
[2:09:58] Yeah, he said this, but then, sometimes…. 没错 就是这么说的 然后有一天
[2:10:02] And I went to another school, you see. 我们本来不在一起上学 对吧
[2:10:05] Uh, but then, uh…. 但到了
[2:10:09] When high school at an end, what’s that? 高中最后是什么来着 叫什么?
[2:10:12] – What is that, uh, when it gets to the end? – Graduation. – 高中结束时候怎么说来着? – 毕业
[2:10:16] – No, no, the grade. What grade are you in? – That’s 12th. – 不是 不是 年级 是多少年级来着? – 12年级
[2:10:19] Oh, yeah. Yeah. 哦 对对
[2:10:22] Yeah. So I went to her school for that grade. 嗯 我就是那时转到她学校的
[2:10:28] That’s grade 12. 就是12年级
[2:10:31] And we meet. 我们见面
[2:10:34] She was… 她
[2:10:37] …fucking like a doll. 漂亮死了
[2:10:40] Yeah. A beautiful porcelain doll. 对 像个瓷娃娃
[2:10:45] And the hips. 那小屁股
[2:10:47] The child- bearing hips, you know that? 刚微微翘起来那种 见过么?
[2:10:52] So beautiful. 太漂亮了
[2:11:00] And I cheated on her… 然后我就骗她
[2:11:02] …over and over and over again… 一次次骗她
[2:11:08] …because I wanted to be a man… 因为我觉得这才是男人
[2:11:11] …and I didn’t want her to be a woman. 我不想让她长大
[2:11:14] You know, a smart, free person… 成为一个聪明 自由的人
[2:11:19] …who was something. 一个有主见的人
[2:11:22] My fucking mind then. 我很不喜欢那样
[2:11:27] So stupid, that fucking mind. Stupid. 太傻了我当时太傻了
[2:11:31] Jesus Christ. 上帝啊!
[2:11:36] What would I think? Did I think for what I’d done? 我怎么会那样?当时怎么会那样想呢?
[2:11:41] She was my wife for 23 years 她是我23年的妻子
[2:11:45] …and I went behind her over and over. 我却一次次地背叛她
[2:11:50] Fucking asshole that I am, I’d go out and I’d fuck… 我这个傻逼 天天跑出去 干别的女人
[2:11:55] …and I’d come home and get in her bed… 然后回家 然后躺到她身边
[2:11:59] …and say, I love you. 然后对她说 我爱你
[2:12:03] This is Jack’s mother. 她是杰克的妈妈
[2:12:07] His mother, Lily. 他的母亲 莉莉
[2:12:09] These two… 他们两个
[2:12:13] …that I had… 是我的
[2:12:17] …and I lost. 我却放弃了
[2:12:22] This is the regret that you make. 这就是我的忏悔
[2:12:28] This is the… 这就是
[2:12:32] …regret that you make and the something you take… 我最后悔的 我所经受的
[2:12:36] …and the blah, blah, blah… 这些事儿
[2:12:40] Something, something. 这些事儿 这些事儿
[2:12:45] – Give me a cigarette. – Okay. – 给我根烟 – 好
[2:13:01] Uh…. 嗯
[2:13:15] Mistakes like this… 像这样的错
[2:13:19] …you don’t make. 千万别犯
[2:13:22] Sometimes… 可能以后
[2:13:26] …you make some, and okay. 你会做得挺对
[2:13:30] Not okay, sometimes, you make other ones. 有时候会做得不对 有时候
[2:13:35] Yeah. 是
[2:13:37] Know that you should do better. 然后记住应该更努力些
[2:13:43] I loved Lily. 我爱莉莉
[2:13:48] I cheated on her. 我骗了她
[2:13:52] She was my wife for 23 years. 她和我结婚23年
[2:13:59] And I have a son. 然后我有了个儿子
[2:14:02] And she has cancer. 然后她得了癌症
[2:14:05] And I’m not there… 然后我离开了他们
[2:14:07] …and he’s forced to take care of her. 然后他不得不自己照顾母亲
[2:14:12] He’s 14 years old. 他才14岁
[2:14:15] To…. 就得
[2:14:19] To take care of his mother and…. 就得照顾自己的母亲 然后
[2:14:22] And watch her die on him. 然后看着她在自己面前死去
[2:14:27] A little kid, and I’m not there. 这么小的孩子 而我却跑了
[2:14:36] And she does die. 然后她就死了
[2:14:45] I loved her so. 我那么爱她
[2:14:48] And she knew what I did. 但她知道我都做了什么
[2:14:51] She knew all the fucking stupid things I’d done. 她知道我做得一切傻事
[2:14:57] But the love… 但是爱
[2:15:00] …was stronger than anything you can think of. 要比你能想象到的有力得多
[2:15:04] The goddamn regret. 我的忏悔!
[2:15:09] The goddamn regret! 我的忏悔!
[2:15:18] And I’ll die. 现在我也要死了
[2:15:20] Now I’ll die, and I’ll tell you what. 我要死了 我告诉你
[2:15:25] The biggest regret of my life… 我一生最大的悔恨
[2:15:32] I let my love go. 就是抛弃了我的真爱
[2:15:36] What did I do? 我做了什么?
[2:15:41] I’m 65 years old. 我活了65岁
[2:15:44] And I’m ashamed. 我羞愧万分
[2:15:48] Million years ago… 千万年前
[2:15:52] The fucking regret and guilt, these things… 什么忏悔 什么罪恶
[2:15:59] Don’t ever let anyone ever say to you… 统统都不存在
[2:16:02] …you shouldn’t regret anything. 根本没有什么忏悔
[2:16:06] Don’t do that. Don’t. Oh. 别这么做
[2:16:10] You regret what you fucking want. Ah. 为自己所思所想而忏悔
[2:16:13] Use that. Use that. 就这样 就这么做
[2:16:15] Use that regret for anything, any way you want. 做什么事都应该忏悔 任何事
[2:16:19] You can use it, okay? 你可以的 好吗?
[2:16:24] Oh, God. 哦 上帝
[2:16:28] This is a long way to go with no punch. 这一路上走得平平坦坦
[2:16:34] A little moral… 一个挺启发的
[2:16:37] …story, I say. Ha, ha. 小故事 我说
[2:16:42] Love. 爱情
[2:16:51] This fucking life… 这个破烂人生
[2:16:55] Oh… 哦
[2:16:58] lt’s so fucking hard. 真他妈太长了
[2:17:01] So long. 太长了
[2:17:04] Life ain’t short. lt’s long. 人生根本不短 太长了
[2:17:09] lt’s long, God damn it. 真他妈的长
[2:17:14] Goddamn. 妈的
[2:17:20] What did I do? 我做了些什么?
[2:17:27] What did I do? What did I do? 我做了些什么?我做了些什么?
[2:17:33] Phil. Phil, help me. 菲尔 菲尔 救救我
[2:17:42] What did I do? 做了些什么?
[2:17:53] – Hey, Juan, how you doing? – How you feeling? – 嘿 怎么样? – 你感觉怎么样?
[2:17:56] Yeah, I think I’m going to stay on, stick it out. 感觉如何?我想我还是在呆一会儿 坚持到结束了
[2:17:59] – Are you sure? – Yeah. – 你决定了? – 是的
[2:18:00] – Okay. – All right, good night. – 好 – 行 晚安
[2:19:19] You’re so stupid. 你真傻
[2:22:53] You know, you know, you know. 你行的
[2:22:56] Go, go, go. 开始吧
[2:23:00] – Donnie. Oh, Donnie. – Hello, dear. I need a favor. – 哦 丹尼尔 – 喂 亲爱的 我要你帮个忙
[2:23:19] PHlL: Okay, okay. 好的 好
[2:23:21] Shh. All right, all right. Back up, back up. Back up, Max. 行了 一边去 迈克斯
[2:23:24] Back up, Miles. Back up. 一边去 米勒斯
[2:23:28] – Hello. You Frank? Jack, right? – Hello. How are you? – 你好 你是弗兰克? – 杰克对吧?
[2:23:31] – Are you Phil? – PHlL: Phil, yeah. – 你就是菲尔? – 我是菲尔
[2:23:33] We, uh, tried to get in touch. We got disconnected. 刚一直在等你接电话 后来吊线了
[2:23:35] Stay in, Max. Stay in. Hey, hey, come on. 边上去 迈克斯 嘿 快! 快点!
[2:23:38] All right? Please. 你还好吗?
[2:23:41] I got the message. – Yeah, I couldn’t find you. – 我收到消息了 – 一直找不到你
[2:23:43] I looked through the address books. There’s no number. There’s nothing. 厄尔请求我 我就去找地址簿了 里面没有你电话 什么都没有
[2:23:48] – – Shh. Hey! – ls, uh, what’s- her- name…? – 嘘 嘿 – 那个谁
[2:23:52] PHlL: Linda? No, she went out. She’s not here. 琳达?哦不 她出去了 她不在这里
[2:23:55] Hey, I’m sorry, uh…. 嘿 真不好意思
[2:23:57] You know, I don’t know what to do here. 我不知道该做什么
[2:24:00] Um, your dad asked me to get in touch with you, and I didn’t have the number. 你爸爸叫我找到你 我连号码都没有
[2:24:03] You know, I called the number. Do you wanna come in? 就拨了那个号码 要进来吗?
[2:24:06] – Yeah. Hey, Phil? – Okay. Yeah? – 好 嘿 菲尔 – 怎么了?
[2:24:09] I will drop- kick those fucking dogs if they come near me. 别让狗离我太近 不然我就踢它们
[2:24:12] – PHlL: All right. – Okay? – 好吧 – 行?
[2:24:14] Come on in. Come on in. This is Blake. 进来吧 这只叫布莱克
[2:24:17] – This is Miles. – Clear them out. – 这是米勒斯 – 都撵走
[2:24:20] PHlL: Here we go. 都过来
[2:24:23] All right, he’s in here… 好了 他就在里面
[2:24:24] …so we all go in here. Come on. 一起进去吧
[2:24:28] Wanna go in? 进来吧?
[2:24:30] – No, I just- Stand here a second, Phil. – Okay. – 不 我先站一会 菲尔 – 好吧
[2:24:35] – Okay? – All right. – 行吗? – 好吧
[2:25:04] Lady. 夫人!
[2:25:07] Hey, lady. 嘿 夫人
[2:25:25] Lady. Lady. 夫人 夫人
[2:25:28] Hey, wake up. 嘿 醒一醒
[2:25:31] Lady. 夫人
[2:25:33] What’s wrong with you? 你怎么啦?
[2:26:24] How do we do this, then? 我们现在怎么办?
[2:26:28] Well, we just do it. 就这么办吧
[2:26:30] We do it. We figure it out. 继续下去 慢慢会好的
[2:26:34] We do as we do, I guess. 就这么办吧
[2:26:38] Do you love me, Rose? 你爱我么 露丝?
[2:26:41] You are my handsome man. 你是我的男人
[2:26:45] – I’m a bad person. – Ha, ha, no. No. 我是个坏男人
[2:26:50] I mean… 我是说
[2:26:52] … I’m telling you this now, you see…. 我得跟你说出来
[2:26:55] You see, because I want everything to be clear and clean… 因为我想一切都明明白白
[2:26:59] …and I want to apologize for me and all the stupid things that I’ve done. 而且我要为我以前的所作所为道歉
[2:27:05] I’ve cheated on you. 我骗过你
[2:27:10] I’ve cheated on you, and it kills me… 我做过对不起你的事 我 非常难受
[2:27:14] …and the guilt of what I’ve done…. 一直悔恨不已
[2:27:18] I don’t want you to think- 我不想让你觉得
[2:27:22] Maybe you knew. 你可能知道
[2:27:25] I think maybe you’ve known. 我想你早就知道了吧
[2:27:28] So I hope this is not just for me…. 那么我想说出来 不仅令我
[2:27:32] For me to make myself feel better about what I’ve done… 能好过一些
[2:27:36] …but for you not to feel like you’re sitting there like a jerk. 而且我也不想令你觉得 自己和傻子一样
[2:27:41] You’re the good one. 你是无辜的
[2:27:43] You understand? 知道么?
[2:27:46] Did you ever go out with someone and just lie… 你以前有和别人在一起 不停地撒谎过吗
[2:27:50] …question after question? 一句连一句的说谎?
[2:27:53] Maybe you’re trying to make yourself look cool… 或许是为了让你看起来很酷
[2:27:56] …or better than you are or whatever… 或者很厉害什么的
[2:27:58] …smarter, cooler… 更聪明 更酷
[2:28:01] …and you just… 你就
[2:28:04] …not really lie… 不一定是说谎
[2:28:06] …but maybe you just don’t say everything. 或许你只是隐瞒些事情
[2:28:09] JlM: Well, that’s a natural thing. 这很平常啊
[2:28:11] You know, two people go out on a date or something… 你知道 两个人出去 出去约会什么的
[2:28:15] …they wanna impress people. 他们想要让别人印象深刻
[2:28:17] The other person. 让对方
[2:28:19] Or they’re scared they might say something… 或者他们害怕如果毫无保留的话
[2:28:21] …that will make the other person not like them. 对方会因此变得不喜欢他
[2:28:26] – Thank you. – JlM: Thank you. – 谢谢 – 谢谢
[2:28:29] So you’ve done it? 你以前也这样过么?
[2:28:33] I don’t go out very often. 我很少约会的
[2:28:35] Why not? 为什么不?
[2:28:39] I never found someone, really, that I think I’d like to go out with. 找不到我想约会的女孩子
[2:28:43] And I bet you say that to all the girls, huh? 我打赌你对所有女生都这么说
[2:28:46] No. No. Heh. 不不不
[2:28:50] – Wanna make a deal with me? – Okay. 能答应我一件事么?
[2:28:55] What I just said… 我刚说了
[2:28:57] …people afraid to say things… 大家都不敢毫无保留
[2:29:00] …no guts to say the things that are real or something…. 都不敢把一切事情诚实地说出来
[2:29:04] – Yeah? – To not do that. – 哦? – 别像这样
[2:29:07] To not do that that maybe we’ve done before. 不要再像从前那样了
[2:29:15] – Let’s make a deal. – Okay. 让我们一起承诺:
[2:29:18] I’ll tell you everything, and you tell me everything… 我把我的一切事情告诉你 你也把一切说给我听
[2:29:23] …and maybe we can get through all the piss and shit and lies that kill other people. 然后或许我们就能摆脱那些 杂碎啊狗屎什么的 阴影啊心结啊什么的
[2:29:31] Wow. 哇
[2:29:34] Huh. Piss and shit. 杂碎 狗屎
[2:29:37] What? 什么?
[2:29:40] You really use strong language. 用词很强烈啊
[2:29:42] I’m sorry. 不好意思
[2:29:44] No, it’s fine. lt’s fine. 没事啊
[2:29:47] I didn’t mean- lt seems vulgar or something, I know. 我不是要 听起来很粗俗是吧 我知道的
[2:29:50] – lt’s fine. – No, I’m sorry. – 没关系的 – 不好意思
[2:29:51] No, it’s nothing. I’m sorry. 真没事儿的 对不起
[2:29:55] I’m gonna run to the bathroom for a minute, maybe, just…. 我要去一下洗手间 马上回来
[2:29:58] – Okay. – Okay. – 好的 – 好
[2:31:33] – Okay. Okay. – Okay? – 好好 – 可以?
[2:31:36] I’m gonna go in. And, uh…. Are the dogs in there? 我现在要进去了 那些狗也在里面么?
[2:31:40] Yeah, but they stay back by the window. 是的 不过都乖乖地坐在窗户边
[2:31:42] – All right, I want you to come in with me. – Okay. – 我要你跟我一起进去 然后站在一旁 – 好
[2:31:44] And I want you to stay away from me. 要你进去是预防他有什么情况
[2:31:46] I want you there in case he needs anything, because I am not gonna help him. 因为我是不会帮他的
[2:31:51] And, Phil, I will drop- kick the fucking dogs… 还有 菲尔 别让那些狗靠近我
[2:31:55] – …if they come near me. – Okay. – 我会踢它们的 – 好
[2:32:18] Earl. 厄尔
[2:32:24] You don’t look that bad. 你看起来不算太惨啊
[2:32:42] You prick. 狗东西
[2:32:50] Cocksucker. That’s what you used to like to say, right? 狗日的 你以前最喜欢用这词儿了 对吧?
[2:32:52] Cocksucker. 狗日的
[2:32:56] But you are. You’re a cocksucker, Earl. 你自己就是个狗日的 厄尔
[2:32:59] lt hurts, doesn’t it? Huh? 很疼吧 是不是?
[2:33:04] You in a lot of pain? 你现在很痛苦了?
[2:33:08] She was in a lot of pain. 她当时也很痛苦
[2:33:13] Right to the end, she was in a lot of pain. 就在最后时刻 她受尽折磨
[2:33:19] I know because I was there, Earl. 我清楚 因为我在她身旁
[2:33:21] You didn’t like illness, though, do you? 你不喜欢 你害怕 对么?
[2:33:34] I was there. 我在旁边
[2:33:40] She waited for your call. 她等着你的电话
[2:33:47] For you to come. 等着你来
[2:33:57] I am not gonna cry. 我不会哭的
[2:34:02] I am not gonna cry for you. 我不会为你哭的!
[2:34:10] You cocksucker, I know you can hear me. 你这个狗日的 我知道你听得见
[2:34:14] I want you to know that I hate your fucking guts. 我要让你听见 我恨死你这混蛋了
[2:34:18] You can just fucking die, you fuck. 快死吧 混蛋
[2:34:22] And I hope it hurts. I fucking hope it hurts. 疼死你 折磨死你吧
[2:35:10] Yeah, her resps are down to six. Let’s get the gurney over here. 她心跳只有六下了 快把担架拿过来
[2:35:15] DlXON Check that ego Come off it, I’m a prophet 检查自我 摘下来 我是先知
[2:35:18] The professor I’m gonna teach you ’bout the worm 这位教授 我要去教你的蠕虫
[2:35:21] Who eventually turned to catch wreck With the neck of a long- time oppressor 最终转向追赶沉船 随着长时间的压迫颈部
[2:35:25] And he’s running from the devil But the debt is always gaining 他正在从魔鬼那里奔逃 但债务总是增加
[2:35:29] And if he’s worth being hurt He’s worth bringing pain in 而如果他的身价被伤害 他的价值带来的疼痛
[2:35:53] Do you feel better now that you’ve said this? 说出来感觉很好了么你?
[2:35:57] JlMMY: I don’t know. 我不知道
[2:36:01] Well, I’m not mad. 其实 我没有生气
[2:36:08] Well, I am, but I’m not. 好吧 有一点 但不算 生气
[2:36:11] You know? 知道么?
[2:36:16] I love you so much, Rose. 我太爱你了 露丝
[2:36:18] I’m not through asking my questions. 我问题还没问完呢
[2:36:26] Why doesn’t Claudia… 为什么克劳迪娅
[2:36:29] …talk to you, Jimmy? 不理你 吉姆?
[2:36:33] Why? 为什么?
[2:36:35] Because we’ve…. 因为我们
[2:36:38] We both don’t know. What do you mean? 我们都不知道啊 怎么了?
[2:36:41] No, I think you know. 不 我想你知道的
[2:36:43] Maybe…. 我
[2:36:46] I don’t. 不知道
[2:36:49] Say it, Jimmy. 说出来 吉米
[2:37:00] – I wanted to do that. – JlM: Well… – 我想这样 – 这样
[2:37:04] – That felt good, to do what I wanted to do. – Yeah. 感觉很好 这么做
[2:37:09] Can I tell you something? 跟你说件事行么?
[2:37:11] Yeah, of course. 行啊 当然行
[2:37:13] I’m really nervous that you’re gonna hate me soon. 我好担心你听完会讨厌我
[2:37:16] You’re gonna find stuff out about me, and you’re gonna hate me. 你什么都知道的话肯定会讨厌我的
[2:37:20] No. Like what? What do you mean? 不啊 为什么? 你要说什么事?
[2:37:22] You have so much, so many good things… 你是这么 这么优秀
[2:37:26] …and you seem so together. 你这么冷静
[2:37:28] You’re a police officer… 你是个警官
[2:37:30] …and you seem so straight and put together, without any problems. 为人正直 什么问题都能解决
[2:37:34] – I lost my gun today. – What? – 我今天把枪丢了 – 什么?
[2:37:36] I lost my gun today… 我今天把枪丢了
[2:37:38] …and I’m the laughingstock of a lot of people. 然后无数人在讥笑我
[2:37:41] I wanted to tell you. I wanted you to know. 我想和你说 想让你知道
[2:37:44] And it’s on my mind. 一直在想
[2:37:46] And it makes me look like a fool. 我真是太笨了
[2:37:48] And I feel like a fool. 我觉得自己太笨了
[2:37:54] And you asked that we should say things… 你刚说我们要讲出来
[2:37:56] …say what we’re thinking and not lie about things. 把一切都讲出来 毫不隐瞒
[2:37:59] Well, I can tell you that. This. That I lost my gun today. 所以我要对你讲 我今天把枪丢了
[2:38:03] I’m not a good cop. 我不是个好警察
[2:38:05] I’m looked down at, and I know that… 我左思右想 我知道
[2:38:07] …and I’m scared that once you find that out, you might not like me. 我害怕你听完就 就不喜欢我了
[2:38:14] – Jim, that was so great. – I’m sorry. – 吉姆 这非常好 – 对不起
[2:38:19] What you just said. 非常棒 你刚才说的
[2:38:25] I haven’t been on a date since I was married, and… 我结婚后就没有约会过了
[2:38:28] …that was three years ago. 那是三年前的事儿了
[2:38:31] Claudia, whatever you wanna tell me… 无论你想对我说什么
[2:38:33] …whatever you think might scare me won’t. 无论你觉得多么糟糕
[2:38:36] And I will listen to you. 我都会静静地听的
[2:38:38] I’ll be a good listener to you if that’s what you want. You know? 我会默默地听 如果你想的话
[2:38:42] You know? And I won’t judge you. 我不会妄加评论的
[2:38:44] I know I can do that sometimes, and I won’t. 我有时喜欢这么做 但今天不会的
[2:38:47] And I can listen. 只是听着你
[2:38:50] And you shouldn’t be scared of scaring me off… 千万别害怕会吓到我
[2:38:53] …or whatever you think that I think and on and on. 或者害怕我会怎么想 什么的 总之
[2:38:59] Say it, whatever it is, and I’ll listen. 说出来吧 不管是什么 我听着你
[2:39:01] – You don’t know how fucking stupid I am. – lt’s okay. – 你不知道我这有多傻! – 没关系
[2:39:04] – You don’t know how crazy I am. – lt’s okay. – 你想不到我有多变态! – 没事儿的
[2:39:06] – I got troubles. – I’ll take everything at face value. – 我有麻烦 – 我会去面对的
[2:39:09] – I’ll be a good listener. – I started this, didn’t l? Didn’t l? Fuck. – 尽管说出来给我听啊 – 我提议做这个的 是吧!?靠!
[2:39:12] Whatever it is, just say it. You’ll see. 不管是什么 告诉我吧 你可以的
[2:39:15] You wanna kiss me, Jim? 要吻我么?
[2:39:17] Yes, I do. 是的 要
[2:39:21] Say it, Jimmy. 说吧 吉姆
[2:39:26] I think she thinks… 我想她觉得
[2:39:29] …that I may have molested her. 她以为我骚扰了她
[2:39:33] She thinks terrible things that somehow got into her head… 她脑袋里老是有这些糟糕的念头
[2:39:37] …that I may have done. 觉得我真的
[2:39:39] She said that to me last time, when it was… 她最后那次告诉我说 那是
[2:39:46] Ten years ago, she walked out the door. You touched me wrong. I know that. 十年前了 她走出门 你不该摸我这里 我知道的
[2:39:51] Some crazy thought in her- ln her head. 诸如此类的疯话
[2:39:58] Did you ever touch her? 你真的这么摸过她么?
[2:40:06] I don’t know. 不知道
[2:40:12] – Jimmy. – I don’t know. I really don’t. – 吉姆 – 不知道 我真的不知道
[2:40:18] But you can’t say. 但你竟然能说出这些!
[2:40:23] – Well, I don’t know what I’ve done. – Yes, you do. You do. – 我不知道那时做了什么 – 做了 你做了!
[2:40:31] – But you won’t say. – I don’t know. – 就是不敢说出来 – 我不知道
[2:40:35] What? What? Please. Please. 什么?拜托 别这样
[2:40:39] You deserve to die alone for what you’ve done. 活该你该一个人去死!
[2:40:43] I don’t know what I’ve done. 我真不知道做什么啊
[2:40:45] Yes, you do. 你知道的!
[2:40:47] Rose, if I said that I knew, would you stay? 露丝 我说知道的话 你能别走吗?
[2:40:50] – No. – But I don’t know what I’ve done. – 不 – 但我真的不知道做什么啊!
[2:40:55] You should know better. 你肯定知道的!
[2:41:03] Now that I’ve met you, would you object to never seeing me again? 好了 我们约会了 你下次还会想再和我见面吗?
[2:41:08] – What? – Just say no. – 什么? – 说不想啊
[2:41:10] – I won’t say no. Wait, Claudia. – Just say no. – 我怎么会不想 等等 克劳迪娅 – 只需要说不
[2:41:13] – Claudia, what is it? – Just let me go, Jimmy. – 克劳迪娅 这是什么? – 让我走吧 吉姆
[2:41:16] – What is it? Please, please. – Please. lt’s okay. Just let me go. – 这是什么?不要 – 没事的 让我走吧
[2:41:41] FRANK Why didn’t you call? 为什么不打电话?
[2:41:59] I fucking hate you. 我恨死你了
[2:42:04] God damn you, fucking asshole. 去死吧 畜生
[2:42:13] Oh, God, you fucking asshole. 哦!你这个畜生
[2:42:15] on’t go away, you fucking asshole. 别这么走了 畜生 畜生
[2:42:23] Oh, God, don’t go away, you fucking asshole. 天哪 别死啊 你这个畜生
[2:42:45] What am I doing? 怎么了我这是?
[2:42:47] What the fuck am I doing? What the fuck am I doing? 我做了什么啊? 我他妈的怎么了这是!?
[2:44:32] Men who are vain look at their bald spot and say: 男子是空虚的 看看他们的秃斑 并说:
[2:44:36] You know, I don’t need anything. I look great the way I am. 你知道 我不需要什么 我看重我自己的方式
[2:44:41] Yes. Ladies, if you want your husband or boyfriend to- 是的 女士们 如果你希望你的丈夫或男友
[2:45:10] Oh, fuck. 哦 操
[2:45:33] JlM: What? 嗯?
[2:45:39] What are you doing, dummy? 干什么呢 蠢货?
[2:45:43] Oh, brother. 哦 伙计
[2:47:56] Oh, there are frogs falling from the sky. 天上在下青蛙!
[2:49:01] You all know you’re not gonna spend $135 for it. 大家都知道 你不是要去花135美元
[2:49:04] ln fact, all you spend here during this special TV promotion… 事实上 你的一生在这里度过 在这个特殊的电视推广
[2:49:08] …is just $39- 只需要39美元
[2:50:07] JlM: Come on. Come on. 快! 快点!
[2:50:27] Claudia, it’s Mom! Open the door, honey! 克劳迪娅 是妈妈啊! 快开门 亲爱的!
[2:50:30] Claudia! Claudia, are you there? 克劳迪娅 你在吗?
[2:50:35] Mom! Mom! Mom! Mommy! 妈! 妈!妈! 妈妈!
[2:50:38] Oh, honey. All right. lt’s all right. 哦 亲爱的 没事 没事了
[2:50:41] lt’s okay. lt’s gonna be all right. 没事了 会好起来的
[2:50:56] This happens. 无奇不有
[2:50:58] This is something that happens. 任何事情都有可能发生
[2:52:26] And there is the account of the hanging of three men… 在回到被绞死的那三位囚犯
[2:52:30] …and a scuba diver… 和那个业余潜水员
[2:52:32] …and a suicide. 还有那场自杀
[2:52:43] There are stories of coincidence and chance… 无数这样的故事 充满巧合和偶然
[2:52:46] …and intersections, and strange things told… 各种交叉和离奇
[2:52:50] …and which is which, and who only knows? 如此这般的故事 谁人又可预料得到?
[2:52:58] And we generally say: 而通常我们会说
[2:53:00] Well, if that was in a movie, l wouldn’t believe it. 那种事也就电影里才有 我才不信呢
[2:53:03] Someone’s so- and- so met someone else’s so- and- so, and so on. 某某如何如何 遇见了某某 诸如此类的故事
[2:53:08] And it is in the humble opinion of this narrator… 以敝人之见
[2:53:11] …that strange things happen all the time. 这样的奇闻轶事其实每天都在发生
[2:53:13] And so it goes, and so it goes. 日子就是过去 一天天过去
[2:53:15] And the book says: 书上说:
[2:53:17] We may be through with the past… 虽然时过境迁
[2:53:20] …but the past ain’t through with us. 但我们不会改变
[2:53:27] PHlL: I’m sorry, Jack. 不好意思 杰克
[2:53:29] lt’s the hospital calling about Linda. 是医院打来的 琳达的事情
[2:53:32] – Who? – Linda. She’s in the hospital… – 谁? – 她现在在医院
[2:53:35] …and I figured you should probably talk to them since you’re here. 我觉得既然你在 还是你跟他们谈比较合适
[2:53:41] Hello? 你好?
[2:53:44] Uh- huh. And what- 嗯 那个
[2:53:47] Okay. Okay. 好的 好
[2:53:50] Uh…. 嗯
[2:53:52] ls she gonna be all right? 她还好吗?
[2:53:58] Where…? 哪里 ?
[2:54:21] You with us, Linda? Good. 能看到么 琳达? 很好
[2:54:24] lt is Linda, isn’t it? 你是 琳达 对吗?
[2:54:31] Just relax. That’s it. 放轻松 好
[2:54:36] You’ll get through this. 会好起来的
[2:54:49] Dad. 爸
[2:54:54] Dad. 爸
[2:54:58] Dad, you need to be nicer to me. 爸 你需要对我好一点
[2:55:03] Go to bed. 睡觉去吧
[2:55:06] You have to be nicer to me, Dad. 你必须今后对我好一点 爸
[2:55:12] Go to bed. 睡觉去吧
[2:55:22] I know I did a stupid thing. 我知道自己做了件蠢事
[2:55:26] So stupid. 太愚蠢了
[2:55:28] Getting braces. 戴牙箍
[2:55:31] I thought…. 我以为
[2:55:34] I thought he would love me. 我以为这样他就会爱上我
[2:55:36] Getting braces. 戴 牙箍
[2:55:40] For what? 图什么啊!?
[2:55:41] For something I don’t even…. 为了些什么 我都根本
[2:55:47] I don’t know where to put things, you know? 我根本连戴到哪颗牙都不知道啊
[2:55:53] I really do have love to give. 我太想爱上一个人了
[2:55:56] I just don’t know where to put it. 只是不知道该爱谁
[2:56:09] A lot of people think this is just a job that you go to. 大多数人以为我仅仅是在完成工作
[2:56:15] Take a lunch hour. Job’s over. 一顿饭时间 好吧 就完成了
[2:56:18] Something like that. 诸如此类的东西
[2:56:22] JlM: But it’s a 24- hour deal. 但我把它当成我的人生
[2:56:27] No two ways about it. 没有退路
[2:56:30] And what most people don’t see… 而大家都想象不到的是
[2:56:35] …is just how hard it is to do the right thing. 认认真真做对一件事需要多大的努力
[2:56:42] People think if I make a judgment call… 大家以为 我下个处罚
[2:56:44] …that that’s a judgment on them, but that is not what I do. 下个判决就完事儿了 不仅仅是这样的
[2:56:49] And that’s not what should be done. 事情不应该就这么着了解的
[2:56:53] I have to take everything… 我必须负担起一切
[2:56:56] …and play as it lays. 负责一切的正常运转
[2:57:03] Sometimes people need a little help. 有的人需要恩惠
[2:57:05] I supposed to be real good at corrective oral surgery. 我认识个家伙 很擅长做牙齿矫正手术的
[2:57:13] JlM: Sometimes people need to be forgiven. 有的人需要宽恕
[2:57:23] And sometimes they need to go to jail. 有的人需要惩罚
[2:57:27] Call me about that guy with the teeth, okay? 给这人打电话吧 行吗?
[2:57:31] JlM: And that is a very tricky thing on my part… 在我看来 这正是最需深思熟虑的一件事
[2:57:36] …making that call. 下判决
[2:57:41] I mean, the law is the law… 我是说 法律是无情的
[2:57:45] …and heck if I’m gonna break it. 我当然不能违背法律
[2:57:54] JlM: You can forgive someone. 但你依然能巧妙地饶恕别人
[2:58:04] Well, that’s the tough part. 嗯 这就是最难之处
[2:58:12] What can we forgive? 如何宽恕他?
[2:58:26] Tough part of the job. 乃是工作中最难之处
[2:58:31] Tough part of walking down the street. 乃是我沿街巡逻时最难之处
[2:59:31] JlM: I just wanted to come here… 我来这里
[2:59:34] To come here and say something. 我来这里是想对你说
[2:59:37] Say something important. Something that you said. 一些必须说的话 你说过的
[2:59:42] You said we should say things and do things. 你说过我们得把一切说出来
[2:59:45] Not lie, not keep things back. 诚诚实实 毫无保留地
[2:59:48] These are the things that tear people up. 别让这些话闷在心里 让自己痛苦
[2:59:50] Well, I’m gonna do that. 好吧 我现在就要说出来了
[2:59:53] I’m gonna do what you said, Claudia. 照你说的那样 克劳迪娅
[2:59:58] I can’t let this go. 我不能
[3:00:03] I can’t let you go. 我不能没有你
[3:00:09] Now, you… 你 听着
[3:00:13] You listen to me now. 好好听我说
[3:00:17] You’re a good person. 你是个好女孩
[3:00:22] A good, beautiful person… 你是个美丽的好姑娘
[3:00:25] …and I won’t let you walk out on me. 我是不会让你离开我的
[3:00:29] I won’t let you say those things. 而且我决不会再让你说什么
[3:00:32] Those things about how stupid you are and this and that. 说什么自己多傻多傻之类的傻话了
[3:00:37] I won’t stand for that. 不会再让你这么说的
[3:00:42] You want to be with me… 你愿意的话
[3:00:46] …then you be with me. 我们就在一起吧
[3:00:52] You see? 怎么样?
1999年

Post navigation

Previous Post: The Last Samurai(最后的武士)[2003]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Last King of Scotland(末代独裁)[2006]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme