英文名称:Mad Max
年代:1979
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:07] | This is a routine pursuit. | 这是例行追缉 |
[01:09] | Main Force repeats, this is a routine pursuit. Code 44. | 基地回复 这是例行追缉 代码44 |
[01:12] | Listen, you tell them we need some help. | 告诉他们 我们需要支援 |
[01:15] | This should be an open-code blitz, and you know it. | 这应该是公开代码的闪电行动 你是知道的 |
[01:18] | You have your information. | 你们已有足够信息 |
[01:19] | Come on, sweetheart, this one’s a heavyweight! | 拜托 亲爱的 这是条大鱼 |
[01:22] | Main Force repeats, you have your information. | 基地回复 你们已掌握信息 |
[01:25] | This is a routine pursuit. Please report to Big Bopper. | 这是例行追缉 请向大巴普通报 |
[01:29] | March Hare to Big Bopper. Assist on Code 3 red alert. | 三月兔呼叫大巴普 请求援助 代码3 红色警报 |
[01:31] | March Hare to Big Bopper. March Hare to Big Bopper. | 三月 兔呼叫大巴普… |
[01:34] | Big Bopper. Gotcha, Hare. What’s going down? | 大巴普 收到了 三月兔 怎么回事? |
[01:36] | – We’ve got a cop-killer. – You’re kidding! | – 我们发现一个警察杀手 – 没开玩笑吧 |
[01:43] | Be warned, Sarse, this is non-compliance. | 我警告你了 塞斯 这是违抗命令 |
[01:45] | The Main Force will not tolerate such action. | 基地不会容忍这样的行为 |
[01:48] | This is not a Code 3 red alert. This pursuit is designated a standard Code 44. | 这不是3号红色警报 这场追缉被指定为代码44 |
[01:53] | Please respond only to that code. | 请不要向其他代码作出回应 |
[01:55] | Code 44 indicates no requirement for a blockade. | 代码44说明不必封锁道路 |
[01:59] | A Pursuit Special has been stolen. | 一辆追缉专用车被偷了 |
[02:01] | Hall Captain Fifi Macaffee does not like this any more than you. | 市府大队长费贾麦卡菲 比你还讨厌这种事 |
[02:05] | However, we must not compromise territorial range. | 然而我们不能在领土方面妥协 |
[02:08] | Remember that only by following instructions… | 记住 唯有遵循指示 |
[02:11] | …can we hope to maintain a successful highway program. | 我们才有希望维持一个规范的公路秩序 |
[02:14] | Ah, Jesus! | 啊 天啊 |
[02:16] | March Hare to Big Bopper. We’re three minutes off the intersection. | 三月兔呼叫大巴普 我们三分钟后到路口 |
[02:19] | – Reckon you can make it? – We’ll make it! Move over! | – 你们赶得到吗?- 我们能赶到 让开 |
[02:22] | – Roop! – I’m driving! | – 罗普 – 由我开车 |
[02:24] | Not this again! I’ve been assigned! | 这次不行 我才是这次行动的受指派者 |
[02:28] | Wait a second, you son of a bitch. I’m supposed to drive this heap! | 等一下 应该由我开车才对 |
[02:32] | Where do you get off, huh? Where do you get off? | 你才给我等等 我已经忍无可忍了 |
[02:37] | Hey, Sarse, what’s the form on this guy? | 塞斯 这家伙长什么模样? |
[02:39] | A weirdo bike jockey. | 一个古怪的机车骑士 |
[02:41] | A few hours ago, down in Sun City, he goes berserk. | 几小时前在太阳城被发现 他像疯了一样 |
[02:44] | Breaks custody, wastes a rookie and takes off in a Pursuit Special. | 挣脕拘捕 杀了个年轻员警 开着追缉专用车逃走了 |
[02:47] | We’ve been on him ever since. | 我们一直在追他 |
[02:50] | This one’s as flaky as they come, Roop. | 这人发疯了 罗普 |
[02:52] | I’ve seen the style before. It’s terminal psychotic. | 我看过那种风格 严重精神病患 |
[03:02] | What’s he driving? | 他驾驶什么车? |
[03:03] | That’s what hurts. It’s one of our V8s. | 这才是最要命的 我们的V8之一 |
[03:06] | Pursuit Special on methane. Super hot! | 使用甲烷的追缉专用车 性能很强 |
[03:18] | Okay, we’re about half a mile off Anarchy Road. | 我们离无政府之路只有半里路 |
[03:20] | You’ll see him any minute now. | 你随时会看到他 |
[03:25] | Rip the guts out of him! Give it to me, Jesus! | 我要将他开肠剖肚 给他好看 |
[03:33] | See him yet? | 看到他没? |
[03:35] | Got it! | 看到了 |
[03:37] | – I’m gonna blow him away! – Goddamn him! | – 我要轰掉他 – 可恶 |
[03:41] | I’m gonna ram him! | 我要撞死他 |
[03:46] | Move away from the passenger door. | 远离乘客座位的门 |
[03:51] | I’m gonna ram him! | 我要撞死他 |
[04:03] | Hey, fellas, you okay? | 老兄 你们还好吗? |
[04:06] | Acknowledge, Big Bopper. Acknowledge, are you okay? | 收到请回答 大巴普 收到请回答 你们还好吗? |
[04:10] | Roop? Charlie? | 罗普?查理? |
[04:12] | Do you see me, Toecutter? | 你们看到我没 斩脚趾 |
[04:14] | Do you see me, man? | 看到我的厉害没? |
[04:19] | Keep going. Keep going, we’re okay. | 继续追… 我们没事 |
[04:23] | We got you, we’re going. | 收到 我们继续去追 |
[04:29] | Born with a steering wheel in his hand… | 我生来手握方向盘 |
[04:31] | …and lead in his foot. | 脚踩油门 |
[04:35] | I am the Nightrider… | 我是夜骑士 |
[04:37] | …cruising at the speed of fright! | 以吓死人的速度狂飘 |
[04:40] | I am the Nightrider, and I ain’t never coming back! | 我是夜骑士 我勇往直前 |
[04:46] | I’m a fuel-injected suicide machine! | 我是喷射燃油的自杀机器 |
[04:51] | Do you hear me, pigs? Do you hear me, Bronze pigs? Do you hear me, Bronze? | 听见了么 你们这帮猪脑子 听见了么? |
[04:57] | I think we’re still mobile. | 我想我们还能动 |
[04:58] | For Christ’s sake, shove over! | 天杀的 滚过去 |
[05:01] | You’re blaspheming again. | 你又在出口成脏了 |
[05:03] | I don’t have to work with a blasphemer. | 我不跟没素质的人合作 |
[05:05] | Well, you missed us, pig! Hey, big brother, this is The Nightrider… | 你们跟丢了 猪脑子 嘿 大个子 我是夜骑士 |
[05:18] | Big Bopper to March Hare. We’re still in the game, okay? | 大巴普呼叫三月兔 我们还在追 好吗? |
[05:22] | Understand this. | 了解 |
[05:23] | That Scag and his floozie… | 那个人渣和他的小贱人 |
[05:26] | …they’re gonna die! | 他们都死定了 |
[05:34] | Code 44, standard pursuit. Please respond. | 代码44 标准追缉 请回应 |
[05:38] | MFP to Gosling One. | 基地巡逻队呼叫小鹅一号 |
[05:42] | Come on, Goose, where are you? | 基地呼叫小鹅一号 |
[05:44] | It was like slow motion. | 那就像慢动作 |
[05:46] | He leaves his seat and goes through the windshield… | 他从座位上弹起来 撞破挡风玻璃 |
[05:48] | …headfirst straight into the tree, right… | 直接撞上树 对吧? |
[05:50] | …and then bounces back through the windshield. | 然后从挡风玻璃弹回去 |
[05:55] | And by the time we got to him, he was just sitting there… | 等我们来到他那里时 他只是坐在那里 |
[05:58] | …trying to scream with his face ripped off. | 脸皮都给撕烂了 还想嚷嚷 |
[06:03] | What’s the matter? | 怎么回事? |
[06:05] | Not hungry anymore. | 我不饿 |
[06:06] | Give it here. I’ll tell you what… | 拿过来 我告诉你… |
[06:43] | Christ, they’re heading for population! | 天啊 他们朝人群冲过去了 |
[07:03] | Now, what’s this I hear about you and Jonathan? | 我听说你跟强纳森 到底是怎么了 |
[07:05] | – What about him? – You were seen with him two nights ago. | – 强纳森怎样?- 有人两晚前看到你跟他出去 |
[07:08] | So what? | 那又怎样? |
[07:12] | It’s, um, this way. | 朝这方向 |
[07:33] | He’s gone. | 他挂了 |
[07:34] | Bastard! | 混蛋 |
[07:37] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[07:40] | You’re really gonna get it this time. He had his indicator on. | 你这次真的死定了 他刚才是开了转弯灯的 |
[07:42] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[07:47] | No, no, you’re not going on. Stay off the road! | 不 你不能再开了 别上路 |
[07:50] | Of course, I’m going on. Shut up! | 我当然要开 闭嘴 |
[07:52] | People’s lives are in peril! | 你已经威胁到人民群众的生命安全 |
[07:55] | What are you doing? You gone nuts? | 你知道不知道你在干嘛 你疯了吗? |
[08:02] | Do I have him? | 我要逮到他 |
[08:06] | Stay off the road! | 别挡在路上 |
[08:11] | – I got him! Shut up! – Stay on him! | – 我发现他了 闭嘴… – 继续盯着他 |
[08:25] | Oh, my God. | 噢 天呐 |
[08:29] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[08:40] | – Great! Down in one. – Ha-ha-ha! | – 好惊险 – 哈哈 |
[08:47] | I am ready. | 我准备好了 |
[08:49] | I am ready for your best. | 我完全准备好了 |
[08:53] | Oh, my God, what happened? | 天啊 发生什么事? |
[08:55] | I don’t know, man. I just got here myself. | 我不知道 我也是刚到这儿 |
[09:03] | Main Force Patrol… | 基地巡逻队 |
[09:05] | …we’re out of the game… | 我们玩完了 |
[09:07] | …unable to continue pursuit. | 无法继续追缉 |
[09:10] | You’d better send a meat truck. | 你们最好派运肉卡车来 |
[09:12] | Charlie’s been hurt bad in the throat. | 查理伤得很严重 |
[09:13] | Hey, Max? | 麦克斯? |
[09:16] | Can you hear me, Max? | 收到吗 麦克斯? |
[09:18] | Go ahead. | 请说 |
[09:19] | We are 100 percent snafued. | 我们完全乱成一团 |
[09:22] | You okay, Goose? | 你还好吗? |
[09:24] | Nothing a year in the tropics wouldn’t fix! | 到热带地区过一年 什么都能好转 |
[09:26] | Much damage? | 损坏严重吗? |
[09:30] | You should see the damage, Bronze! Huh? | 你应该来看看情况 条子 |
[09:33] | Metal damage… | 金属损坏 |
[09:35] | …brain damage, huh? You listening, Bronze? | 脑部损坏 你在听吗 条子? |
[09:37] | I am the Nightrider! | 我是夜骑士 |
[09:42] | I’m a fuel-injected suicide machine. | 我是喷射燃油的自杀机器 |
[09:47] | I am a rocker! I am a roller! I am an out-of-controller! | 我又摇又滚 完全失控 |
[09:54] | I am a Nightrider, baby… | 我是夜骑士 宝贝 |
[09:57] | …and it’s me and my Marmaduke, and we ain’t never coming back. | 我和我的马马杜 一往无前 永不言败 |
[10:17] | The Toecutter… | 斩脚趾 |
[10:19] | …he knows who I am. | 他知道我是谁 |
[10:21] | I am the Nightrider! | 我是夜骑士 |
[10:30] | I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance… | 我是救世主 强大的复仇之手 |
[10:34] | …sent down to strike the unroadworthy! Ha-ha-ha! | 降临世界 打击那些不值得上路的人 |
[10:38] | I’m hotter than a rolling dice. | 我比滚动的骰子更火热 |
[10:41] | Step right up, chum… | 上前来 老兄 |
[10:42] | …and watch the kid… | 看那小子 |
[10:43] | …lay down a rubber road, right to freedom! | 开出通往自由的一条橡胶大道 |
[11:26] | What’s wrong? Baby, what’s wrong? | 哪里不对劲?宝贝 哪里不对劲? |
[11:31] | Tell me what’s wrong! | 告诉我怎么了 |
[11:46] | It’s going. | 完蛋了… |
[11:48] | There’ll be nothing left. It’s all gone. | 什么都不剩 完蛋了 |
[11:59] | Stop! Stop! | 停车 |
[12:59] | Ah, that feels good. | 感觉真好 |
[13:01] | After three days that feels so good. | 过了三天 那感觉真好 |
[13:08] | I got a right hook in the mouth this morning. | 今天早上我一记右钩拳打在他脸上 |
[13:10] | – Sprog? – Mm. | – 小不点?- 嗯 |
[13:12] | I told him to always lead with his left. | 我告诉他无论什么时候都要注意防左边 |
[13:14] | You know, I think we’ve got a monster on our hands. | 我想我们的手中都有怪物附体 |
[13:17] | Yeah, takes after his old man. | 是啊 都是跟他老爹学的 |
[13:20] | – What’s that? – Monster! | – 什么?- 怪物 |
[13:24] | Montazano, who called himself the Nightrider… | 蒙塔赞诺 他自称夜骑士 |
[13:26] | …had broken from custody and escaped to the police vehicle. | 从拘留所劫持一辆警车后逃跑 |
[13:31] | – You made the news again. Hm. – Mm. | – 你又上新闻了 – 嗯 |
[13:34] | Who was he? | 他是谁? |
[13:35] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[13:38] | Just another glory roader, I guess. | 我猜是另一个光荣骑士 |
[14:06] | Jessie, I told you. | 洁西 我告诉过你 |
[14:08] | The Goose wants me there early. | 大鹅想要我早点到 |
[14:10] | What for, he didn’t say. | 他没说是为了什么 |
[14:11] | You know the Goose. | 你知道大鹅这人 |
[14:13] | Coffee’s ready. | 咖啡煮好了 |
[14:39] | I’m not grumpy. | 我没在生闷气 |
[14:47] | Get out of here. | 给我出去 |
[14:52] | 0kay. | 好 |
[14:54] | I gotta go. | 我该走了 |
[15:07] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[15:18] | What’s that? | 什么意思? |
[15:21] | Crazy about you. | 为你痴狂 |
[15:39] | Penalties against pirate towing-operators… | 对于肇事者的处罚 |
[15:41] | …will be stiffened considerably in the next quarter. | 将会在下一季加强 |
[15:45] | Driver detention will be replaced by rig confiscation. | 对肇事者拘留将会改为直接没收其装备 |
[15:50] | Second offenders under the new decree… | 在此新法令下的二次犯 |
[15:52] | …will be met by state appropriation of the unauthorized vehicles. | 将与州汽车主管单位见面 |
[15:56] | Memorandum Three: | 备忘录第三条 |
[15:58] | The incidents have been reported recently in the People’s Gazette. | 最近在《人民公报》报导的事件 |
[16:02] | There is to be no dealing in petroleum by members of the Main Force. | 在基地成员之间 将不允许出现燃料买卖现象 |
[16:07] | Memorandum Seven: | 备忘录第七条 |
[16:09] | The Captains of the Hall have asked that pursuit officers… | 市府大队长们要求追缉警员 |
[16:13] | …refrain from using the slang “Bronze” for the Main Force Patrol. | 在基地追缉队时 避免使用 “条子” 这俚语 |
[16:18] | The word is considered disrespectful… | 这一词有不敬意味 |
[16:20] | …and citizens should actively be discouraged from its use. | 应主动劝阻市民使用它 |
[16:27] | Kick it in the guts, Barry. | 你把那家伙的锐气杀光了 巴瑞 |
[16:34] | She’s the last of the V8s. | 它是剩下的最后一辆V8 |
[16:37] | You can shut the gate on this one. It’s the Duck’s guts. | 你一定会爱死这辆 她实在是太棒了 |
[16:40] | Yeah, she’s the last of the V8s. | 是啊 她是我们最后一辆V8了 |
[16:42] | Sucks nitro. | 硝化甘油动力 |
[16:44] | Phase 4, head, twin overhead cam. | 四向变速 双重顶置凸轮 |
[16:45] | Tell him about the Blower. Six hundred horsepower. | 给他说说这个蜗轮 600匹马力 |
[16:48] | The Blower! The Blower, man! | 它是会唱歌的霸王 这车生来就要奔驰 |
[16:55] | – He’s in a coma, man! – He loves it. | – 他被迷住 了 – 他喜欢它 |
[17:08] | 0kay. | 好 |
[17:11] | How the hell did you get all this together? | 你们是怎么组装出来的? |
[17:14] | It just happened, Max, you know? | 就像你看见的一样 麦克斯 你知道的 |
[17:17] | A piece from here and a piece from there. | 这里凑一凑 那里拼一拼 |
[17:20] | – So easy? – Yeah. | – 这么简单?- 对 |
[17:22] | Come on, Max. You’ve seen it, you’ve heard it, and you’re still asking questions? | 得了 麦克斯 你看过车 听过车发动 还要问问题? |
[17:28] | Code Samurai 1, progress 46 on multiple fatal. Code Samurai 1 | 武士码1 多重致命进度46…. |
[17:32] | When do we go for a ride? | 我们何时去兜风? |
[17:35] | Animal! | 野兽 |
[17:40] | I think we’ve got him. | 我想我们找到他了 |
[17:41] | I hope so. | 我希望是 |
[17:43] | Yeah, we’ve got him. | 对 我们找到他了 |
[17:45] | Your top pursuit man wants to quit the road… | 你的第一追击手想不干了… |
[17:47] | …and we have to seduce him with candy? | 我们得拿甜头来引诱他回来? |
[17:50] | People don’t believe in heroes anymore. | 人们对英雄己不抱信心了 |
[17:52] | I know, Macaffee. You want to give them back their heroes. | 我知道 麦卡菲 你想把英雄还给他们 |
[17:57] | You will not try this one on me again. | 你这招对我不再管用 |
[17:59] | I do not enjoy wasting money. | 我不喜欢浪费钱 |
[18:01] | Goodbye… | 再见 |
[18:03] | …and good luck! | 祝你好运 |
[18:05] | Thanks, Labatouche… | 谢了 拉巴吐什 |
[18:08] | …you’re a real human being. | 你真是个好人 |
[18:35] | Shut up! Get out of here! | 闭嘴 给我滚开 |
[18:37] | Get out of my way! | 给我滚开 |
[18:38] | The old meat grinder’s humming tonight, eh? | 那个老机器今晚又开工了吧 |
[18:40] | Yeah, Max took out a couple of crazies just now, that’s all. | 对 麦克斯刚搞定一对疯子 |
[18:45] | Hey, shut up! | 闭嘴行不行? |
[18:55] | Hey, Max, another one for your books, eh? You eaten yet? | 麦克斯 又有了一次光辉记录了吧 你吃过没? |
[18:58] | No, not yet. I’ll pick up something later. | 不 还没 我待会再买点束西 |
[19:00] | Hey, that, urn, Code 3 you ran down a few days ago. | 你前几天去追缉的3号状况 |
[19:03] | – The Nightrider? – The Nightrider, yeah. | – 夜骑士?- 夜骑士 对 |
[19:05] | – Got a problem. – What’s that? | – 有问题 – 什么问题? |
[19:06] | Well, his friends. Word is they’re out to get you. | 他的朋友 听说他们想出动对付你 |
[19:09] | – Scoot jockeys? – Yeah, nomad trash. | – 机车骑士?- 对 游手好闲的垃圾 |
[19:11] | Hmm. Well, I’ll add it to my threat collection. | 我会加在我的恐吓名单里 |
[19:13] | Ha, ha. Good boy, Max. You’re a good boy. | 好小子 麦克斯 你是好小子 |
[19:17] | Hey, come on. | 嘿 来吧 |
[21:16] | Good afternoon. | 午安 |
[21:18] | Good afternoon. | 午安 |
[21:20] | We’re here to meet a friend. Coming on the train. | 我来这里见一位朋友 他坐火车来 |
[21:25] | Nothing coming on the train except a couple of crates and a, heh… | 没人下火车 只有几箱束西和… |
[21:29] | …coffin. | 一具棺材 |
[21:31] | Our friend. | 是我们的朋友 |
[21:34] | You’ll have to see the agent and sign the papers. | 你们要去找经手人 签署文件 |
[21:37] | Where do we find… | 我们在哪能找到… |
[21:39] | …this agent? | 这个代理人 |
[21:43] | Wait. | 等着 |
[22:00] | That must be your friend over there. | 里面应该是你们的朋友 |
[22:02] | Didn’t leave much of him. | 别让他太嚣张了 |
[22:04] | Must have cut his heart out, huh? | 该把他的心挖出来,对吧 |
[22:10] | Yeah. That’s what I meant. | 对 我就这个意思 |
[22:14] | Poor bastard. | 可怜的家伙 |
[22:17] | The Nightrider… | 夜骑士 |
[22:22] | …that is his name. | 他叫这名字 |
[22:24] | The Nightrider. | 夜骑士 |
[22:28] | The Nightrider. | 夜骑士 |
[22:31] | Remember him… | 记住他的名字… |
[22:32] | …when you look at the night sky. | 当你仰望夜空的时候 |
[22:36] | I will. | 我会的 |
[22:39] | Take your hat off. | 把你的帽子摘下来 |
[22:57] | Anything you say. | 全听你的话 |
[22:58] | Anything I say. | 全听我的话 |
[23:02] | What a wonderful philosophy you have. | 你怎么能保持如此的冷静 |
[23:04] | Take him away. | 把他带走 |
[23:15] | Bubba.Johnny. | 布巴 强尼 |
[23:59] | Oh! | 噢 |
[24:01] | Oh! | 噢 |
[24:02] | – Push me, shove you! – Oh, yeah? Says who? | – 你逼我 我就干掉你 – 是吗?谁说的? |
[24:05] | – Push me, shove you! – Oh, yeah? Says who? | – 你逼我 我就干掉你 – 是吗?谁说的? |
[24:08] | Push me, shove you, push me, shove you, push me, shove you! | 你逼我 我就干掉你 |
[24:26] | Come on! Nightrider! | 加油 夜骑士 |
[24:36] | Nightrider! | 夜骑士 |
[25:20] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[27:14] | Anyway, my name is Jim Goose. | 总之 我叫吉姆大鹅 |
[27:18] | Rockatansky, here. | 这里是洛卡谭斯基 |
[27:19] | We have incident at Wee Jerusalem. | 威耶路撒冷有案件发生 |
[27:21] | Nomad bikers, bulk trouble. | 游荡的机车骑士 大麻烦 |
[27:24] | Okay, we’re on it. We’re going. | 好 我们去处理 我们走 |
[27:26] | Goose, let’s go. | 大鹅 我们走 |
[27:28] | So long. Sorry, we gotta go. | 该走了 抱歉 |
[27:34] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[27:36] | It’s a get-out-of-jail-free card. | 这是不必坐牢的兔死金牌 |
[27:54] | – Any more details? – No. | – 有其他细节吗?- 没有 |
[27:58] | Okay, we’re going. | 好 我们走了 |
[28:02] | – Max, see what I see? – Yeah. | – 麦克斯 看到没?- 有 |
[28:08] | Hey, fella, stop! | 嘿 老兄 站住 |
[28:11] | Hey, fella! | 嘿 老兄 |
[28:13] | Ah. | 哈 |
[28:15] | Hey, fella, stop! | 嘿 老兄 站住 |
[28:19] | What a turkey! | 真是大笨蛋 |
[28:22] | Hey, fella, you’re a turkey, you know that? | 老兄 你就是个笨蛋 你知道吗? |
[28:25] | We’ll come back for him later. There’s more up ahead. | 我们回来再收拾他 前面有大事要办 |
[28:31] | Nightrider. | 夜骑士 |
[28:34] | Nightrider. | 夜骑士 |
[29:02] | See to her. | 看看她 |
[29:08] | Bronze! | 条子 |
[29:10] | Gonna get you! | 他们会逮到你的 |
[29:13] | 0kay. | 好了 |
[29:16] | It’s all right. No one’s gonna hurt you. | 没事的 没人会伤害你 |
[29:20] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[29:21] | This one’s whacked out of his skull. | 这个人是个疯子 |
[29:23] | Whacked right out of his skull, man! | 完全疯了 |
[29:26] | He ain’t never coming back. Whoo! | 他不会回来了 |
[29:39] | It’s all right. | 没事了… |
[29:40] | It’s all right. | 已经没事了 |
[29:43] | I’m gonna let this go now. | 我现在会放掉绳子 |
[29:49] | I know you’re a frightened girl… | 我知道你很害怕 女孩 |
[29:51] | …but no one’s gonna hurt you anymore. | 但是再也不会有人伤害你了 |
[29:55] | My name’s Jim Goose, and everything’s gonna be all right. | 我叫吉姆大鹅 现在一切都没事了 |
[30:00] | Fifi wants no recurrence of the Sun City incident. | 费费希望太阳城的事件不会再发生了 |
[30:04] | Warn people off the roads. Use your sirens. | 警告人们别挡路 用你的警笛 |
[30:13] | The Nightrider! | 夜骑士 |
[30:16] | – Hey, Jimbo. – Yeah? | – 吉姆 – 怎样? |
[30:18] | – Remember that Code 3? – Yeah, sure. | – 记得3号代码吗?- 当然记得 |
[30:21] | Remember him when you look up! | 当你看着夜空时要想… |
[30:24] | When you look… | 当你… |
[30:27] | Nightrider! | 夜骑士 |
[30:30] | Well, Well, Well! | 不得了 |
[30:57] | Johnny the Boy is still at the wreck. | 强尼小子又来了 |
[31:00] | Stoned again. | 这是个教训 |
[31:02] | He’s never gonna learn. | 他从来不知道吸取教训 |
[31:06] | But we are going to teach him, Bubba. | 但我们要好好教训他 布巴 |
[31:09] | You are going back for him. | 你要回去找他 |
[31:12] | No way! Not me, not for him! | 才不要 我不去 不去 |
[31:15] | But it’s not for him. | 但这不是为了他 |
[31:18] | It’s for me, Bubba. | 是为了我 布巴 |
[31:26] | You’re wasting your time! The Scag don’t rate! | 你在浪费时间 那废物什么都不是 |
[31:29] | He’s nothing like the Nightrider! | 他跟夜骑士比起来不算什么 |
[32:05] | MFP Code 1. | 基地巡逻队 代码1 |
[32:07] | Captain Macaffee in convoy from the court house to the Halls of Justice. | 麦卡菲大队长率领车队 正从法院前往正义厅 |
[32:26] | Hey, mister! | 先生 |
[32:28] | What happened to the car? | 那辆车怎么了? |
[32:30] | What do you think happened? | 你认为发生了什么事? |
[32:33] | Looks like it was chewed up and spat out. | 看起来像被嚼过又吐出来 |
[32:36] | Perhaps it was the result of anxiety. | 也许那是焦虑造成的结果 |
[32:41] | Hey, Roop. | 嘿 罗普 |
[32:42] | Stay here, man. | 留在这里 |
[32:52] | I think they’re out there. | 我想他们在外面 |
[32:55] | Take your time, Charlie. We got plenty of it. | 慢慢来 查理 我们时间多得很 |
[33:02] | I can see the Interceptor. | 我看得到拦截车 |
[33:12] | What do you say, Scag? | 你觉得呢 人渣? |
[33:14] | Got no place special to go, huh? | 没别的地方去了吗? |
[33:17] | We’d better prep him. | 我们最好给他准备一下 |
[33:19] | Scag, did you bring your toothbrush? | 人渣 你带了牙刷来? |
[33:25] | – You’ll have to sit on the Goose. – Why? | – 你必须帮大鹅代班 – 为什么? |
[33:27] | – No contest. – Damn! | – 不必多问 – 该死 |
[33:47] | Hey, Fif! What’s going on? | 老费 怎么了? |
[33:49] | – What happened? – Let him go. | – 发生什么事?- 放他走 |
[33:51] | What’s he mean, “Let him go”? Who’s this? | 他说 “放他走” 是什么意思?这是谁? |
[33:53] | – Keep out of this. – What’s going on? | – 别插手 – 怎么回事? |
[33:54] | No one showed, okay? | 没人出现 好吗? |
[33:56] | Forget it, Charlie. Just let him go. | 算了 查理 放他走 |
[33:59] | No one showed. No one. | 没有人指认 没有人 |
[34:01] | What’s he mean, “No one showed”? | 什么意思 “没人指认”? |
[34:03] | They didn’t show. | 他们没有指认罪犯 |
[34:05] | Nobody! The punks didn’t show. | 没有人 阿飞没有指认犯罪 |
[34:07] | The girl didn’t show, the townspeople didn’t show. | 那个女孩没有 整个镇上的人都没有 |
[34:10] | Nobody showed! | 没有人指认罪犯 |
[34:12] | – We’re screwed! – Don’t touch me! | – 我们被耍了 – 别碰我 |
[34:14] | What do you mean, “No one showed”? Where were you, man? | 你说没有人来指认是什么意思?你去了哪里? |
[34:16] | It means, old man, you haven’t got a case. No contest. | 意思是 老家伙 你的案子不成立 别多问 |
[34:20] | Jesus Christ! You’re not gonna let him walk out the door, Fifi? | 天啊 你不会这样让他走人吧 费费? |
[34:23] | That’s exactly what you’ll do! | 你只能这么做 |
[34:25] | – Shut up, Ralphie! – Keep going, Charlie! Keep going! | – 闭嘴 – 继续 查理 |
[34:29] | Hey, Bronze, look at you… | 嘿 条子 看看你 |
[34:32] | …a cripple and a mute! | 又聋又哑的废物 |
[34:35] | He sings, and I tap-dance! | 他唱歌 我跳踢踏舞 |
[34:38] | Hey, you know what you are? You are, you’re a… | 你知道你是什么人 你是… |
[34:41] | The courts will hear about this, I promise you! | 法院会知道这一切的 |
[34:43] | The courts will hear about this disgrace! | 我向你保证 |
[34:48] | – This man is grossly offensive! – Out of my way! | – 这个人令人反感到作呕 – 少挡路 |
[34:50] | Get him out of here, Max! | 把他赶出去 麦克斯 |
[34:52] | – I can make a case of it! – No one filed a complaint! | – 我能使这个案子成立 – 我们不可能对一种抱怨立案的 |
[34:55] | You saw what they did to that girl! | 你看见他怎么对待那女孩的了 |
[34:57] | For God’s sake, she was the town pump! | 老天帮忙 她像机车一样被人骑 |
[35:02] | He’s my prisoner, and he’s not walking out that door! | 他是我的犯人 我不让他走出这扇门 |
[35:05] | Get him out of here! | 把他给我弄出去 |
[35:06] | Who is this guy? | 这个人是谁? |
[35:07] | Goose, settle down, boy. | 大鹅 冷静一点 |
[35:10] | Come on, boy. | 来吧 小子 |
[35:16] | Look, they’re laughing at us! | 看 他们在嘲笑我们 |
[35:18] | Can’t you see they’re laughing at us? I don’t believe this! | 你们看不出他们在嘲笑我们?我不相信 |
[35:24] | See you later, Goose. It’s been a pleasure. | 待会儿见 大鹅 真是我的荣幸 |
[35:56] | Get in the car, go home. We don’t want you around here. | 上车 回家 我们不需要你在这里出现 |
[35:59] | Hey, Goose! | 大鹅 |
[36:01] | You can’t do anything about it! | 你对此无能为力 |
[36:03] | We know who you are, Bronze! | 我们知道你是谁 条子 |
[36:06] | We’ll see you on the road, Scag! | 咱们公路上见 垃圾 |
[36:08] | See you on the road, like we saw the Nightrider! | 公路上见 就像夜骑士的下场 |
[36:11] | We remember the Nightrider, and we know who you are! | 我们记得夜骑士 也知道你是谁 |
[36:22] | 0kay. | 好 |
[36:24] | So long as the paperwork is clean, you boys can do what you like out there. | 只要所有文书处理干净 你们就可以为所欲为了 |
[36:33] | Here he is, the walking armpit! Ha-ha-ha! | 他来了 这个骚狐狸 |
[36:46] | There’s a fire in my belly, and she’s the woman to put it out. | 我的肚子里有团火 只有她这女人能平息 |
[36:49] | Off, brute, this angel’s hot in the tubes for me! | 少碰她 禽兽 这天使是我的 |
[36:51] | Yee-ha! | 耶 哈哈 |
[36:57] | I’m on fire! | 我欲火焚身… |
[36:59] | Joviality is a game of children. | 装疯卖傻是小孩的把戏 |
[37:02] | She’s mine. I should have been a surgeon with these hands. | 她是我的 我这双手应该去当外科医生 |
[37:10] | Mudguts, get out of there! | 酒鬼 滚出去 |
[37:15] | Cundalini, put her against the post. | 康迪里尼 把她靠在柱子上 |
[37:24] | We have a problem here. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[37:27] | She is not what she seems. | 她可不想表面看起来那么安全 |
[37:30] | Bubba Zanetti has it on good authority… | 布巴赞内提有可靠消息 |
[37:34] | …she’s sent by the Bronze, full of treachery. | 是条子送她来的 一肚子坏水 |
[37:43] | The Bronze kill our pride. | 条子夺走我们的自尊 |
[37:57] | If you’re going to waste the Bronze, you gotta do it big! | 假如想干掉条子 就必须做大一点 |
[38:01] | You just don’t have the style, do you, chicken shit? | 你没那种格调 是不是 屎蛋? |
[38:07] | Goes to water on a dummy. | 为了一个假人下水 |
[38:18] | It’s all right, you’ll get your chance! | 没问题的 你会有机会的 |
[38:21] | You’ll get your chance. | 你会有机会的 |
[38:23] | It’s all right. Hm? It’s okay. | 没关系 没事… |
[38:27] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[38:29] | Just remember… | 只要记住… |
[38:32] | …to keep your sweet… | 永永远远的 |
[38:34] | …sweet mouth shut! | 闭上你的小嘴 |
[39:01] | Whoo! | 噢 |
[39:28] | Gosling One. Code 3 in progress. | 小鹅一号 执行代码3 |
[39:32] | We have a curfew violation. | 我们得到一起违反禁宵令的举报 |
[39:39] | # Mister, won’t you show the way? # | # 先生 请告诉我路在何方 # |
[39:42] | # Tryin’ to get around # | # 我想要躲开 # |
[39:44] | # Only one thought left Makes me come alive # | # 只有一个理由让我活着 # |
[39:48] | # And that is you and me side by side # | # 就是你我相依 # |
[39:51] | # On the licorice ride # | # 速度已经爆表 # |
[39:54] | # Motorbikes and leather men Take me to the edge of the dream # | # 飞车党让我从梦里醒来 # |
[39:59] | # Hold on tight Though, it sure feels right # | # 紧紧抱着你 就是这种感觉 # |
[40:01] | # Stick to you like a tie on a licorice ride # | # 就这样紧紧抱着你 # |
[40:08] | Yeah, baby. | 耶 宝贝 |
[40:50] | Welcome, Main Force units, to three day Angel Patrol. | 小队参加三天的天使巡逻 |
[40:53] | Nice to have you back, Big Boppa Two. | 很高兴你回来 大波普二号 |
[43:30] | MFP, COPY. | 基地巡逻队 收到 |
[43:33] | MFP, COPY. | 基地巡逻队 收到 |
[43:35] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, it’s the Goose. | 嘿… 我是大鹅 |
[43:43] | You’re a lucky boy. Didn’t even get road rash. | 算你好运 路上出现的问题不大 |
[43:48] | Hey, Midge… | 嘿 密奇 |
[43:50] | …don’t write off the Goose… | 在没有看见我车毁人亡之前 |
[43:51] | …until you see the box going into the hole. | 别小看我大鹅 |
[43:55] | Yeah, well don’t wreck my truck now. | 是啊 现在别撞坏我的卡车 |
[43:57] | – I’ll bring it back tomorrow. – Yeah, no hurry. | – 我明天开回来 – 不必急 |
[44:01] | Hey, sure you’re all right? | 你确定你还好? |
[44:04] | Couldn’t be righter. | 好的不得了 |
[44:06] | Jimmy the Goose, larger than life and twice as ugly! | 吉米大鹅 活得生气盎然 只是丑毙了 |
[45:33] | Light me, Johnny. | 帮我点火 强尼 |
[45:56] | Light another. | 再点一根 |
[46:00] | Hey. | 嘿… |
[46:04] | This is the threshold moment, Johnny. Step through. | 这是关键时刻 强尼 走过去 |
[46:07] | Toecutter, this isn’t what I want. | 斩脚趾 这不是我想要的结果 |
[46:10] | Light it! Light it, Johnny, for me. | 去烧了它 烧了它 强尼 为了我 |
[46:16] | The Bronze, they keep you from being proud. | 这帮条子 总是让你失去自尊 |
[46:21] | Look at him. He looks silly, doesn’t he, upside down? | 看看他 他头上脚下 看起来是不是好呆? |
[46:26] | Do it for freedom and the Nightrider! | 为了自由和夜骑士动手 |
[46:29] | – I can’t! – Throw it! | – 我不能 – 动手 |
[46:31] | – No! – You scum-sucking trash! | – 不 – 你这没用的垃圾 |
[46:34] | Throw it! | 丢过去 |
[46:36] | Throw it! | 丢过去 |
[47:12] | Max. Max. | 麦克斯… |
[47:14] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[48:11] | Max! Hey, Max. | 麦克斯 嗨… |
[48:14] | That thing in there… | 里面那个… |
[48:17] | …that’s not the Goose. No way! | 不是大鹅 绝不可能 |
[49:25] | I was hungry. | 我饿了 |
[49:28] | Peanut butter and honey. | 花生酱和蜂蜜 |
[49:46] | I just can’t get it clear in my head, Jess. | 我一直无法忘怀 洁西 |
[49:51] | He was so full of living, you know. He ran the franchise on it. | 他曾经是如此充满活力的小伙子 |
[49:56] | Now there’s nothing. | 现在一切都不同了 |
[50:01] | Here I am trying to put sense to it… | 我在试着理解这件事 |
[50:04] | …when I know there isn’t any. | 但我知道这完全没道理 |
[50:11] | I’ll be all right, once I get it clear in my head. | 当我能忘怀的时就不会有事了 |
[50:24] | All vehicle repairs must be authorized by the Hall Captains. | 所有交通工具的修理 必须经过队长的授权 |
[50:28] | Officers may not deal directly with underground mechanics. | 警员不准直接与地下机械师接洽 |
[50:31] | Doing so is an offense. | 这么做是犯法的 |
[50:36] | Fif. | 费费 |
[50:39] | Fif. | 费费 |
[50:43] | – What’s this? – I’m through. | – 干嘛?- 我辞职 |
[50:46] | – Again? – No, not again. | – 又来了?- 不 不是又来了 |
[50:48] | – I’m through. I’m quitting. – Sit down. | – 我不玩了 我辞职 – 坐下 |
[50:50] | No, I didn’t come here to discuss it, I came to say it. I’m through. | 不 我不是来讨论的 我来是告诉你 我要辞职 |
[50:54] | Now just a minute! | 一下子就好 |
[50:58] | So the Goose bought it. | 好 大鹅死了 |
[51:00] | But that’s the way he always came at the world. | 但这一向是他的生活态度 |
[51:01] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[51:03] | Max, you’d be the first to admit it was long overdue. | 麦克斯 很久以来 都没有出现一个大家都认可的人了 |
[51:07] | All right, I’ll tell you how it is. | 好 我来告诉你怎么样 |
[51:09] | You’re a winner, Max. | 你很厉害 麦克斯 |
[51:11] | You’re the top shelf, | 你非常棒 |
[51:13] | and I won’t lose you because of some crazy notion about quitting! | 我不要因为想辞职的疯狂想法 而失去你 |
[51:19] | They say that people don’t believe in heroes anymore. | 大家说人们对英雄已不抱信心 |
[51:24] | Well, damn them! | 去他们的 |
[51:26] | You and me, Max… | 你和我 麦克斯 |
[51:28] | …we’re gonna give them back their heroes. | 我们会让他们重新获得英雄 |
[51:31] | Ah, Fif, do you really expect me to go for that crap? | 老费 你真以为我信那套鬼扯? |
[51:35] | You gotta admit, I sounded good there for a minute, eh? | 你必须承认 我有一阵子听起来很吸引人吧? |
[51:39] | Bye, Fifi. | 再见 费费 |
[51:40] | Hey, come on, do you want me to beg? | 拜托 你要我求你? |
[51:44] | Do you want me on my knees crying? | 你要我跪下来痛哭? |
[51:46] | – Ha, ha. – Now just a minute… | – 哈 – 一下子就好 |
[51:49] | Give me a reason. | 给我一个理由 |
[51:55] | – I’m scared, Fif. – Ugh. | – 我很害怕 老费 – 呃 |
[51:57] | Do you know why? It’s that rat circus out there. | 知道原因吗?外界像是老鼠耍马戏 |
[52:01] | I’m beginning to enjoy it. | 我开始乐在其中了 |
[52:02] | What is this, funny week? | 你什么意思 滑稽表演节? |
[52:04] | Any longer out on that road, and I’m one of them, you know? | 听着 如果在公路上再呆下去 我就会成为他们其中一分子 |
[52:07] | A terminal crazy. | 一个超级疯子 |
[52:09] | Only, I’ve got a bronze badge to say I’m one of the good guys. | 只不过我有警徽说我是好人 |
[52:12] | You know what I’m trying to say? | 你懂我想表达的意思吗? |
[52:16] | I’ll tell you What I’ll do. | 我告诉你我要怎么做 |
[52:22] | Take off a few weeks, huh? | 休假几星期怎样? |
[52:25] | Grow yourself a beard. | 长出满脸落腮胡 |
[52:28] | Draw flies. Just think about it for a while. | 懒散地招惹苍蝇 先考虑一下 |
[52:31] | If you still feel the same way when you come back, that’s okay by me. | 假如你回来时依然有此意 我可以接受 |
[52:34] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[52:41] | I’m not gonna change my mind. | 我不会改变心意 |
[52:43] | Get out of here, before I decide to come with you, huh? | 在我决定要跟着你一起辞职之前 快出去 |
[52:47] | Bye, Fif. Thanks. | 再见 老费 谢了 |
[52:53] | You’ll be back, Rockatansky! | 你会回来的 洛卡谭斯基 |
[52:56] | You’re hooked, Max… | 你上瘾了 麦克斯 |
[52:59] | …and you know it! | 你心知肚明 |
[54:06] | I’ve never been able to say things to you, Jess. About how I feel. | 我从来无法对你敞开心怀 洁西 聊我的感受 |
[54:13] | Guess I always counted on you understanding. | 我一直指望你会了解 |
[54:23] | When I was a kid… | 我还小的时候 |
[54:26] | …me and my father used to go for long walks. | 我和爸爸经常久久的散步 |
[54:32] | I remember staring down at his shoes. | 我还记得我爱盯着他的鞋看 |
[54:36] | They were special shoes. Brown. | 那是特制鞋 褐色的 |
[54:40] | And he always kept them real shiny. | 他总是把鞋擦得闪闪发亮 |
[54:45] | He was tall, and he used to take long strides. | 他很高大 总是迈开大步走 |
[54:51] | And there I’d be right alongside him… | 我则在他身边 |
[54:54] | …just trying to keep up with him. | 试着跟上他的脚步 |
[55:00] | I don’t think he ever knew how proud I felt of him. | 我想他从来不知道 我对他感到有多骄傲 |
[55:07] | Or how good it felt just to be there alongside him. | 或是我能在他身边有多欣慰 |
[55:13] | Even now, when I think back on it, I still feel… | 每当我回想到那时 我依然觉得… |
[55:20] | The thing is, Jess… | 重点是 洁西… |
[55:24] | …I couldn’t tell him about it then, but I can tell you about it now. | 我当时对他说不出口 但我现在能对你说 |
[55:31] | I don’t wanna wait 10 years to tell you how I’m feeling about you right now. | 我不想等上十年才告诉你 我现在对你的感受 |
[56:02] | Hello? | 你好 |
[56:03] | – Get a load of that! – We had a blowout a while back. | – 看一下 – 我们刚刚车子爆胎了 |
[56:06] | Raunchy, very raunchy. ls the motor okay? | 严重 非常严重 引擎还好吧? |
[56:10] | Yeah, the motor’s fine. Look, about this tire… | 对 引擎还好 至于这个轮胎… |
[56:12] | Don’t do much work on these myself, except to scrape them off the road. | 我自己不常修这种状况 除了从路上清除它们 |
[56:16] | – Yeah. Hey, how about this tire, huh? – Have it fixed in no time. | – 好 看看这轮胎怎么了?- 马上解决 |
[56:20] | I can sell you a set of Dunlops for next to nothing. | 我卖一组登禄普给你 便宜到不行 |
[56:22] | – No, thanks. – I can’t remember where I got them… | – 不必 谢了 – 我不记得我怎么拿到那些货的 |
[56:25] | …but I got them, know what I mean? | 但我还是拿到了 懂我的意思吗? |
[56:26] | No, we’ll be all right just as soon as we get this fixed. | 不 你只要帮我把这个轮胎修好就行 |
[56:30] | – Max? – Yeah? | – 麦克斯 – 有 |
[56:33] | Listen… | 听着 |
[56:35] | …Sproggo’s talked me into buying him an ice cream, so… | 小不点让我买冰淇淋给他吃 |
[56:39] | I think I’ll see you later. | 所以我们待会儿见… |
[56:40] | Sure, there’s a shop just down the beach. | 没问题 海滩附近有间店 |
[56:43] | They’ll appreciate the business. | 他们会非常感激你们的光临 |
[56:45] | Sure, thanks. | 好极了 谢谢 |
[56:48] | Toodle pip. | 草莓冰淇淋 |
[56:52] | Bye. | 拜 |
[57:03] | You just trucking around? Good time for just trucking. | 开车出来兜风?这是开车到处走的好时节 |
[57:07] | Wish I could do a bit myself. Which way you heading? North? | 我也希望我能自己去兜风 你们往哪里走?往北? |
[57:10] | Uh, maybe. | 也许吧 |
[57:41] | Look what’s turned up for Sunday dinner. | 看我发现了什么好吃的 |
[57:45] | Main course and dessert. | 主菜加甜点 |
[57:48] | My favorite kind… | 我最喜欢的那种 |
[57:51] | …female. | 女的 |
[58:28] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[58:33] | Watch the tongue, sweetheart. I’ve seen him lick his eyebrow clean. | 小心他的舌头 亲爱的 我看过他把 自己眉毛舔干净 |
[59:08] | You must’ve spent some loot. | 你一定花了不少钱 |
[59:10] | Like the sign says, speed’s just a question of money. | 就像那句名言 速度快慢只是钱多钱少的问题 |
[59:14] | How fast do you wanna go? | 你想开到多快? |
[59:16] | – Max, quick, get in. – What’s wrong? | – 麦克斯 快上车 – 怎么回事? |
[59:18] | Just take my word for it, get in! | 听我的就是 上车 |
[59:20] | – What about the tire? – Please, Max! | – 轮胎怎么办?- 拜托 麦克斯 |
[59:25] | Your tire, man! | 等等 轮胎 老兄 |
[59:28] | Hey, fella! | 嘿 大哥 |
[59:29] | Watch your tire! | 你的轮胎 |
[59:34] | Crazy people! | 这些人真疯狂 |
[59:36] | The world’s full of crazy people. | 这个世界到处都是疯子 |
[59:56] | That wagon, was it here? | 那辆旅行车 来过这里吗? |
[59:58] | Sure, a couple with a kid. | 对 带着小孩的一对 |
[1:00:00] | – Who are they? – I was just fixing their tire. | – 他们是谁?- 我还帮他们补了轮胎 |
[1:00:01] | They left their goddamn spare. Not a bad one either. | 但他们不要轮胎就跑了 那也不算太差 |
[1:00:06] | – Who are they? – A couple… | – 他们是谁?- 一对夫妻… |
[1:00:08] | …passing through. Said they were heading north. Maybe. | 经过这里 说向北边走吧 也许是北边 |
[1:00:25] | You want to drive the car? No? | 你要开车吗? |
[1:00:27] | You’d rather play with the ball? Into the back. | 你不能开了 到后面去 |
[1:00:30] | There you go. | 来 坐过去 |
[1:00:33] | I can still see his face now. Looked as if he’d just swallowed a brick. | 我现在还清楚的记得那张脸 那表情看起来象刚吞掉一块砖头 |
[1:00:37] | What a mean old lady you are. Huh, Sproggy? | 你真是刻簿的老女人 对吧 老大? |
[1:00:40] | – That’s enough from you, mate! – The dog. | – 你说够了 老兄 – 我们的狗呢 |
[1:00:48] | What’s the matter with you? | 怎么回事? |
[1:00:54] | What you got there, pal? | 你发现什么问题? |
[1:00:59] | Max! | 麦克斯 |
[1:01:06] | Yeah, yeah, that’s the way I see it too. | 对 我也这么觉得 |
[1:01:09] | Yep. Uh-huh. Uh-huh. | 嗯 啊哈 唔 |
[1:01:12] | Sure. It’s been nice talking to you. Bye. | 对 当然 很高兴跟你谈 再见 |
[1:01:17] | Take it you agreed with him. | 看来你同意他的话 |
[1:01:18] | – If they’re not worried, I’m not. – What about that? | – 他们不担心 我就不担心 – 至于那个呢? |
[1:01:23] | I figure it’s lost property. | 我想那是遣失物品 |
[1:01:25] | If no one makes a claim to it, I say we can forget it. | 假如没人认领 我建议忘了它 |
[1:01:30] | Sounds okay to me, Jess. | 我觉得还不错 洁西 |
[1:01:32] | Don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:01:34] | If Ziggy says so, believe me, it’s okay. | 如果齐基也这样说 相信我 不会有事的 |
[1:01:37] | Now, May’s expecting you up at the farm. | 走吧 阿梅还在农场里等这你们呢 |
[1:01:40] | You’ll have no more trouble up there. Just green grass and fat cows. | 在那里什么烦恼都会被一扫而空 只有绿绿的青草和肥肥的奶牛 |
[1:02:17] | – How are you doing? – Mm. I’m getting there. | – 修得怎样?- 快完成了 |
[1:02:28] | I reckon you ought to connect the doohickey to the gizmo. | 我想你应该把那小玩意 连接到那装置 |
[1:02:35] | Come here, you. | 你过来 |
[1:02:36] | You touch me with those hands and I’ll rip you apart. No! | 你敢用那双脏手碰我 我就把你分尸 不要 |
[1:02:40] | No, look at them! | 不 看看它们 |
[1:02:41] | – No! No! – You gonna give me a hug? | – 不 – 告诉我 我想知道 |
[1:02:44] | No, no… | 不 不 |
[1:03:01] | May told me about the little beach down by the trees. | 阿梅跟我说在树丛附近有片小海滩 |
[1:03:03] | – Mm. – Do you want to come? | – 嗯 – 你想不想来? |
[1:03:06] | Love to… | 我很想 |
[1:03:07] | …except that I’ve gotta fix the fan belt, or we’re never gonna get out of here. | 可是我得修好风扇皮带 否则我们永远走不了 |
[1:03:12] | Okay, Tarzan, I’ll bring you back some bananas. | 好 泰山 我去给你拿些香蕉来 |
[1:03:15] | All right. | 啊 好 |
[1:03:28] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:03:49] | Jessie. If you meet Benno down there, don’t let him bother you. | 洁西 如果你在那里遇到班诺 别理他 |
[1:03:53] | He’s only a baby. | 他只是个宝宝 |
[1:03:57] | Sure, May. | 当然 阿梅 |
[1:04:34] | Here, boy. | 来这里 |
[1:07:45] | Jessie, Jessie, wait a minute. | 洁西 等一下 |
[1:07:48] | Calm down, now, and tell me what’s the matter. | 冷静 告诉我是怎么回事 |
[1:07:51] | Very, very naughty. | 非常 非常幼稚的行为 |
[1:07:53] | – Now you tell May what you… – May. | – 你告诉我阿梅… – 阿梅 |
[1:07:56] | May, you go and call Ziggy. Call Ziggy… | 阿梅 你打给齐基 |
[1:08:00] | …and tell him to get here as fast as he can. | 跟他说尽快赶过来 |
[1:08:02] | Why, what’s going on? | 为什么 怎么了? |
[1:08:04] | I think we’ve got some biker trouble. It’s gonna be all right. | 我想我们遏到一点帮派麻烦 没事的 |
[1:08:08] | Come on, darling. Come on, Jessie. Well, let’s go into the house. | 来吧 亲爱的 来 洁西 我们进屋里 来吧 |
[1:08:14] | It’s gonna be all right. It’s gonna be all right. | 不会有事的… |
[1:08:26] | You’ve had an awful time, darling… | 你过得很不顺心 亲爱的 |
[1:08:30] | …but it’s all over now. | 但是那已经结束了 |
[1:08:33] | Everything’s going to be all right. | 一切都会没事的 |
[1:08:40] | I’ve just got to go and make a phone call… | 我只是去打电话 |
[1:08:43] | …and then we’ll have a nice hot cup of tea, huh? | 然后我们好好喝杯热茶怎样? |
[1:09:05] | Get me Ziggy, and hurry it up, will you? | 帮我接齐基 快点好不好? |
[1:09:09] | It’s May Swaisey. | 我是阿梅史维西 |
[1:09:18] | Sprog? Oh, no. | 小不点 喔 糟了 |
[1:09:31] | Sprog? | 小不点? |
[1:09:35] | Sprog! | 小不点 |
[1:09:41] | Sprog! | 小不点 |
[1:09:51] | Sprog! | 小不点 |
[1:10:00] | Sprog! | 小不点 |
[1:10:06] | Well, well. | 不得了 |
[1:10:08] | It’s our little mother. | 是我们的年轻妈妈 |
[1:10:15] | That there is Cundalini… | 那个人是康迪里尼 |
[1:10:17] | …and Cundalini wants his hand back. | 康迫里尼想要拿回他的手 |
[1:10:22] | I… I want my baby. | 我要我的宝宝 |
[1:10:25] | Tell you what… | 不如这样 |
[1:10:27] | …I’ll swap you. | 我跟你交换 |
[1:10:30] | – Please, give me my baby. – Jessie. | – 求你了 把我的宝宝还我 – 洁西 |
[1:10:35] | Jessie, Jessie. | 洁西… |
[1:10:37] | You’ve not got a sense of humor. | 你真是一点幽默感也没有 |
[1:10:41] | You’ve got a pretty face, though, awful pretty. | 不过你有一张漂亮的脸蛋儿 非常的漂亮 |
[1:10:45] | Yeah, awful pretty. | 漂亮的要命 |
[1:10:48] | I suppose you don’t need a sense of humor with a pretty face. | 我想你长了漂亮脸蛋 不需要幽默感 |
[1:10:53] | The only trouble is though, missy… | 不过唯一的问题 小姐 |
[1:10:56] | …if you should… | 假如你… |
[1:10:59] | …lose the face… | 失去了那张脸蛋 |
[1:11:00] | Please, don’t hurt my baby. | 拜托 别伤害我的宝宝 |
[1:11:02] | -…you’ve got nothing! – What do you want from me? | – 你就一无所有 – 你想要我怎样? |
[1:11:06] | – Don’t change the subject. – Hold it! | – 别改变话题 – 不准动 |
[1:11:10] | – Right there! – Aah! | – 停在原地 – 啊 |
[1:11:13] | – I hate guns. – Old lady. | – 我讨厌枪 – 老婆婆 |
[1:11:16] | Stand back! | 退后 |
[1:11:18] | – Stay back! – Woman! | – 不准靠近 – 女人 |
[1:11:20] | Stay back! | 退后 |
[1:11:29] | Anyone so much as breathes… | 有谁胆敢动一下… |
[1:11:32] | …I’ll cream them! | 我轰烂他们 |
[1:11:34] | Open that door. | 开门 |
[1:11:37] | You get over there. | 你们所有人 进去 |
[1:11:40] | Put the baby on the ground. | 将宝宝放在地上 |
[1:11:45] | Jessie! | 洁西 |
[1:11:47] | Get the van. | 去开车 |
[1:12:26] | – Gate! – Don’t stop. Just go right through. | – 有扇门 – 不要停 直接冲过去 |
[1:12:54] | Now what?! | 现在怎么办? |
[1:13:02] | – The motor! – What are you trying to say? | – 马达 – 你想说什么? |
[1:13:05] | I don’t know, it just died on me. | 我不知道 它熄火了 |
[1:13:08] | No! Run! | 下车 快跑 |
[1:13:34] | Oh. | 噢 |
[1:13:58] | No, Jessie! | 不 洁西 |
[1:14:02] | Lord have mercy! | 上帝怜悯 |
[1:14:05] | Lord have mercy! | 上帝怜悯 |
[1:14:50] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[1:14:51] | I’m a doctor, not a fortuneteller. | 我是医生 不是算命的 |
[1:14:54] | This your subdural? | 内伤很严重? |
[1:14:55] | – Yes, that’s her. – Lot of problems, huh? | – 是啊 没办法 – 是不是有太多问题 |
[1:14:58] | Multiple traumas, spleen, liver, lung, flail chest… | 多处创伤 脾 肝 肺 连枷胸… |
[1:15:01] | …left neck of femur, renal shutdown. | 左股骨颈 肾功能衰竭 |
[1:15:04] | Reads like a grocery list. She salvageable? | 听起来像购物清单 她还救得回来吗? |
[1:15:07] | Yeah, sure, we got all her signs back last night. | 当然 她昨晚总算是恢复一些知觉了 |
[1:15:10] | – Relatives? – The husband. | – 亲属?- 她丈夫 |
[1:15:12] | They lost the kid. DOA. | 他们还有个孩子 不过在送到这里之前就死了 |
[1:15:14] | Listen, tell him she’s going to be all right. Tell him not to worry. | 听着 跟他说她会没事 要他别担心 |
[1:15:19] | If he wants, I’ll talk to him. | 如果他需要 我可以跟他谈谈 |
[1:15:21] | I don’t think he wants to talk to anyone. | 我想他不希望跟任何人谈 |
[1:15:24] | He’s been standing there like a zombie all day. | 他整天像僵尸般站在那里 |
[1:16:30] | Bubba Zanetti, is that you? | 布巴赞内提 是你吗? |
[1:16:33] | You come for the scooter? | 你想来骑车发泄? |
[1:16:35] | She won’t be ready until this afternoon. | 它要到今天下午才会好 |
[1:16:38] | Still having trouble with the front forks. | 修前叉时还是遇到了点麻烦 |
[1:16:40] | They’re mothers to work with. | 整修它们麻烦死了 |
[1:16:44] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:16:46] | You asshole! What the molly frock do you think you’re doing? | 你这混蛋 你以为你在搞什么? |
[1:16:48] | You and me are gonna talk about the Toecutter. | 我要和你谈谈斩脚趾的事 |
[1:16:53] | Never heard of him. Aah! | 我从没听说过他 |
[1:16:55] | What the Christ? | 你吃错什么药? |
[1:16:57] | I want to know about the Toecutter. | 我想了解那刺青 |
[1:16:59] | I mind my own business, don’t I? | 我只关心自己的事 |
[1:17:01] | I mean, they’d kill me if I didn’t. | 否则他们会杀掉我 |
[1:17:18] | I’ll say the names and you say “yes” or “no.” | 我说出名字 你只要回答是或不是 |
[1:17:23] | – Nightrider. – Yeah. | – 夜骑士 – 是 |
[1:17:25] | – The Toecutter. – Yeah. | – 斩脚趾 – 是 |
[1:17:27] | – Bubba Zanetti. – Yes! | – 布巴赞内提 – 是 |
[1:17:30] | There’s more? | 还有更多人? |
[1:17:31] | – They took Johnny. – Johnny the Boy? | – 强尼 – 强尼小子? |
[1:17:33] | – Yeah. Some others. – Where? | – 对 还有其他人 – 在哪里? |
[1:17:37] | Out at the beaches, looking for fuel. | 在海滩那里 寻找燃油 |
[1:17:39] | Are they coming back? | 他们会回来吗? |
[1:17:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:17:43] | They got their bikes. | 他们骑着摩托车到处走 |
[1:17:45] | I don’t know anymore. | 其他的我真的就不知道了 |
[1:22:10] | Locate black Pursuit Special. | 我们在查询一辆 |
[1:22:13] | Unauthorized use by a Main Force officer. | 黑色追缉专用车 |
[1:23:11] | Quit toying, Bubba. | 别再玩了 布巴 |
[1:23:13] | Easy. I know what I’m doing. | 轻松点 我知道自己在干嘛 |
[1:27:41] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:27:43] | Hey, man. This… | 老兄 |
[1:27:45] | This isn’t what it looks, man. | 情况不像你看到的那样 |
[1:27:47] | You know, I… I just came down here to check it out, and… | 我只是过来看看 |
[1:27:51] | …this guy has already been snuffed. | 这个人已经翘辫子了 |
[1:27:53] | Nothing you could do for him. | 你救不回他 |
[1:27:57] | Ankle. | 脚踝 |
[1:28:00] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:28:05] | What are you doing, man? | 你在干嘛 老兄? |
[1:28:15] | Careful, my ankle! My foot, man! | 小心我的脚踝 我的脚 |
[1:28:18] | Hey, listen, I had nothing to do with anything going on back there, man. | 听着 我跟那里发生的事 一点关系也没有 |
[1:28:23] | Hey, listen, man, will you? Listen to me! | 听一下行不行?听我说… |
[1:28:26] | Will you listen to me? They were a hell of a crazy people back there, man. | 听我说 他们是一帮不要命的疯子 |
[1:28:30] | Some kind of bad people. I’m not responsible for anything. | 很坏的人 我跟那一切没关系 |
[1:28:36] | Ow. What are you doing? | 等等 你要干嘛? |
[1:28:38] | What are you doing, man? | 你在干嘛? |
[1:28:41] | What do you say? What are you doing? | 你说什么?你想干嘛? |
[1:28:45] | Hey, listen, I’m not a bad man. | 听着 我不是坏人 |
[1:28:49] | I’m sick, see? Sick. | 我生病了 看到没?我生病了 |
[1:28:52] | What do you call it? | 这叫什么病来着? |
[1:28:54] | Psychopathic, you know. Personality disorder. | 精神病 人格分裂 |
[1:28:57] | The judge, man, he said so. | 法官是这么说的 |
[1:29:00] | You’re not gonna hurt me, are you? | 你不会伤害我吧? |
[1:29:04] | Jesus! You can’t kill me! | 天啊 你不能杀了我 |
[1:29:08] | Not for stealing a man’s boots! | 不能因为偷别人靴子就杀我 |
[1:29:12] | He was dead, for chrissakes! | 他已经死了 老天帮忙 |
[1:29:16] | He won’t need them anymore! | 他不需要靴子了 |
[1:29:19] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛? |
[1:29:22] | I wanna know what you’re doing. | 我想知道你要干嘛 |
[1:29:31] | The chain in those handcuffs is high-tensile steel. | 手铐用的链子 是用高强度钢制造的 |
[1:29:37] | It’d take you 1O minutes to hack through it with this. | 你需要十分钟才能用它锯断 |
[1:29:42] | Now, if you’re lucky… | 现在 假如你运气好 |
[1:29:45] | …you could hack through your ankle in five minutes. | 你能在五分钟内锯断脚踝 开始 |
[1:29:50] | You’re mad, man! | 你疯了 老兄 |
[1:29:53] | You think I look silly, don’t you? | 你以为我看来很傻是不是? |
[1:29:57] | Don’t bring this on me, man. | 别用这套对付我 |
[1:29:59] | Don’t do this to me! | 拜托别这样对我 |
[1:30:01] | Please, sweet Jesus. I was sick! | 老天救命 我是个病人 |
[1:30:05] | Don’t bring this on me, please! | 拜托别这样惩罚我 |