英文名称:Mad Max 2
年代:1981
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:30] | My life fades… | 我的生命在凋逝 |
[01:33] | …the vision dims. | 视线渐渐模糊 |
[01:35] | All that remains are memories. | 剩下的只有回忆 |
[01:39] | I remember a time of chaos… | 我记得 混乱的时光… |
[01:44] | …ruined dreams, this wasted land. | 毁去的梦想 这片被糟蹋的土地 |
[01:49] | But most of all, I remember the Road Warrior… | 但一切之中 我记得的是公路战士 |
[01:54] | …the man we called Max. | 我们叫他麦克斯 |
[01:57] | To understand who he was, you have to go back to another time… | 要了解他是谁 必须回到另一个时代… |
[02:01] | …when the world was powered by the black fuel… | 当世界仍以黑色燃油作为能量来源… |
[02:05] | …and the deserts sprouted great cities of pipe and steel. | 沙漠里出现了有着钢铁和管线的大城市 |
[02:12] | Gone now, swept away. | 现在都没了 消失的一干二净 |
[02:15] | For reasons long forgotten, two mighty warrior tribes went to war… | 为了早被忘掉的原因 两个强大的战士部落发生战争… |
[02:20] | …and touched off a blaze which engulfed them all. | 触发了一场大火 吞噬了一切 |
[02:24] | Without fuel they were nothing. They’d built a house of straw. | 没有了燃料 他们什么都不是了 用稻草盖了房子 |
[02:29] | The thundering machines sputtered and stopped. | 雷声隆隆的机器 发出劈拍声后停了下来 |
[02:35] | Their leaders talked and talked and talked. | 他们的领导人谈了又谈… 又再谈 |
[02:42] | But nothing could stem the avalanche. | 但没有什么能阻止崩溃 |
[02:46] | Their world crumbled… | 他们的世界瓦解了 |
[02:49] | …the cities exploded. | 城市被炸毁了 |
[02:52] | A whirlwind of looting… | 掠夺的旋风… |
[02:55] | …a firestorm of fear. | 恐惧的火灾 |
[02:58] | Men began to feed on men. | 人开始吃人 |
[03:03] | On the roads, it was a white-line nightmare. | 公路上到处是白色恐怖的梦魇 |
[03:06] | Only those mobile enough to scavenge… | 只有行动力够到处觅食的… |
[03:10] | …brutal enough to pillage, would survive. | 残忍得能掠夺的 才活得下来 |
[03:13] | The gangs took over the highways… | 帮派接管了高速公路… |
[03:16] | …ready to wage war for a tank of juice. | 为了一箱橘子汁准备发动战争 |
[03:21] | And in this maelstrom of decay… | 在这样衰退的大混乱里… |
[03:24] | …ordinary men were battered and smashed. | 普通人会被撕成碎片 |
[03:28] | Men like Max. | 像麦克斯这样的人 |
[03:30] | The warrior Max. | 战士麦克斯 |
[03:35] | In the roar of an engine, he lost everything… | 在引擎的怒吼声里 他失去了一切… |
[03:44] | …and became a shell of a man. | 成了只剩空壳的人 |
[03:46] | A burnt-out, desolate man. | 一个累坏而寂寞的男人 |
[03:49] | A man haunted by the demons of his past. | 过去被恶魔追逐的男人 |
[03:55] | A man who wandered out into the wasteland. | 一位流荡到荒漠里的人 |
[04:00] | And it was here… | 就是这里… |
[04:03] | …in this blighted place… | 在这个枯竭之地… |
[04:07] | …that he learned to live again. | 他学着重生 |
[10:36] | Don’t hurt the snake. Put it down. | 别伤了那蛇 放下它 |
[10:40] | Gently, gently. Nice. Nice. | 轻轻地 好好地 |
[10:43] | Now the iron. | 现在放下铁棒 |
[10:48] | The gun. | 还有枪 |
[10:50] | Down, down. Turn around. | 放下 转过来 |
[11:06] | Looks like I got myself some gasoline, eh? | 看来我找到了些汽油 嗯? |
[11:09] | Eh? V8? Huh? | 嗯?V8的? |
[11:12] | Booby-trapped. Touch those tanks and: | 陷阱设好了 碰一下这些罐子就 |
[11:24] | Booby trap. Back up. | 陷阱 后退 |
[11:28] | Oh, you crafty little man, you. | 哦 你个狡猾的小子 你 |
[11:31] | You’re quick, very quick. | 反应很快 非常快 |
[11:35] | Never seen a man beat the snake before. Who are you? | 从没看过有人比蛇还快的 你是谁? |
[11:41] | Reflexes. Yeah. That’s what you’ve got. | 生理反射作用 那是你拥有的 |
[11:47] | Me, I got brains. | 我 我有头脑的 |
[11:53] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[11:56] | A fella, a quick fella… | 一个反应快的人… |
[11:59] | …might have a weapon under there. I’d have to pin his head to the panel. | 可能会藏武器在那下面 必须把他的头给顶着 |
[12:16] | Hey. Hey, hey… | 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[12:21] | Don’t play me the fool. | 别当我是傻子 |
[12:30] | Gas, fuel, gasoline! Thousands of gallons of it! | 汽油 燃料 汽油 有好几千加仑 |
[12:34] | – As much as you want! – Where? Where? | – 要多少有多少 – 在哪里? |
[12:36] | Twenty miles from here. Pumping it, they are. Refining! | 离这二十哩的地方 他们在挖油 炼油 |
[12:41] | – A huge tanker full. – Crap. | – 满满一油槽 – 胡扯 |
[12:43] | No. No, no, no, it’s true! It’s true. | 不… 是真的 是真的 |
[12:46] | It’s not self-service, no, no. It’s too hard for me. | 不是自助式的 不 不 对我来说太难了 |
[12:49] | – But a man of your ingenuity… – Where? Where? Where? | – 但像你这样聪明灵巧的人… – 在哪里?哪儿…? |
[12:53] | Kill me and you’ll never find out. | 杀了我你就永远不知道了 |
[13:16] | Good dog. Nice doggy, eh? | 乖狗 乖狗 |
[13:19] | Good doggy… | 乖狗 |
[13:27] | Bless you, dog. | 祝褔你 狗狗 |
[13:53] | Well, there it is. | 嗯… 在那儿 |
[13:59] | Four days I was up here… | 我在这里待了四天 |
[14:01] | …me and the snakes, playing mahjong, taking tea… | 我和蛇儿们打麻将喝茶 |
[14:06] | …watching, thinking… | 看着 想着… |
[14:09] | …how was I gonna get in and get the gas? | 我要怎么进去弄到汽油? |
[14:14] | Day and night it’s pumping. | 日夜不停地抽取 |
[14:19] | Fuel to burn. | 能烧的燃油 |
[14:22] | They’ve got the lot. Power, lights, you name it. | 他们什么都有 电力 灯 你想得到的都有 |
[14:27] | You can bet your life they mean to keep it. | 赌你的头他们会死守住 |
[14:30] | Thirty of them in there. | 里面有30个人 |
[14:32] | Arrows, flamethrowers, guns. | 弓箭 火炮 枪 |
[14:36] | No place for man or reptile, I thought. | 我觉得不适人类或爬虫居住 |
[14:40] | Then this trash arrived… | 然后这个垃圾来了… |
[14:43] | …as moths to a flame. | 像飞峨扑火一样 |
[14:45] | Round and round, attack, attack… | 一遍又一遍 攻击 攻击 |
[14:49] | …like angry ants, mad with the smell of gasoline. | 像生气的蚂蚁 闻到汽油就发疯 |
[15:09] | In the tanker, that’s where they keep it. | 他们贮油的地方… 在油槽 |
[15:13] | Thousands of gallons. As much as you want. | 上万加仑 要多少有多少 |
[15:18] | If anyone’s gonna get in there, it’s gonna be you. | 如果有人能进去 就是你了 |
[15:21] | Me, I’m gonna feed the snakes. | 我呢 我得去喂蛇了 |
[15:29] | A man lives by his word, I reckon, and I’ve kept mine, eh? | 我想一个人得信守诺言 我讲信用了 嗯? |
[15:42] | Look, we had a deal. I show you the gas and you let me go, right? | 我们协定好了 我带你找到汽油 你让我走 |
[15:45] | – The arrangement was I wouldn’t kill you. – After all I’ve clone for you… | – 原先的安排是我不杀你 – 我为你做了这些之后… |
[15:49] | I reckon you got a bargain, don’t you? | 我觉得你很划算啊 不是吗? |
[16:20] | Attack, my vermin, attack! | 攻击 害虫们 攻击 |
[16:59] | Smegma crazies to the left! | 那混蛋向左边疯去了 |
[17:04] | The gate! Gayboy berserkers to the gate! | 大门… 变态的狂暴武士们到大门去 |
[17:14] | I am your Lord. | 我是你的老大 |
[17:20] | Attack! | 攻击 |
[24:08] | Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[24:11] | Save it. | 不用了 |
[24:13] | I’m just here for the gasoline. | 我是为了汽油来的 |
[24:16] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是 是 |
[24:23] | As much as you like. | 你高兴要多少都可以 |
[24:25] | Just take me back there. | 只要带我回去 |
[25:14] | Show your weapons and come forward! | 拿起武器站出来吧 |
[25:20] | Steady now. | 慢点 |
[25:24] | Take it real easy. | 慢慢地 |
[25:27] | That’s as far as you go. | 走到那里就够了 |
[25:30] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[25:32] | Nathan! Nathan! It’s Nathan! | 纳森 纳森 是纳森 |
[25:34] | Hurry, get the stretcher! | 快 拿担架 |
[25:36] | Lose them. | 丢下武器 |
[25:40] | Open the gate. | 开大门 |
[25:47] | Hurry up with that damned stretcher. | 快拿担架来 |
[25:50] | Nathan! | 纳森 |
[25:51] | Hey, that’s fine. It’s fine. Just stay here. | 嘿 没事 就待在这儿 |
[25:54] | Cover him. Cover him. | 看好他 看好他 |
[25:58] | Come on, quick. Quick. | 来 快 快 |
[26:01] | Oh, what a waste! | 哦 太糟糕了 |
[26:04] | Watch his leg. | 小心他的腿 |
[26:09] | You and your handiwork! | 看看你都干了什么 |
[26:11] | He didn’t stand a chance! | 他一点机会都没有了 |
[26:13] | Oh, I warned him. You all heard me. “Madness,” I said. | 我警告过他 你们都听到了 我说 “太疯狂了〞 |
[26:17] | “We can escape, take our gas,” he said. “How?” I said. | 他说 “我们可以带着我们的汽油逃” 我说 “怎么逃〞? |
[26:20] | Get that machine inside. Charlie, help me… | 把那机器弄进去 查利 来帮我… |
[26:23] | Derek? | 德芮克 |
[26:25] | Please, put him on the desk. | 拜托 把他放在桌上 |
[26:30] | Get that machine inside. | 把机器拖进去 |
[26:33] | Close the damned gate. | 关大门 |
[26:35] | Mind your backs, mind your backs. Corning through. | 借过 借过… |
[26:49] | All right, give him room, give him room. | 好 给他一些空间… |
[26:55] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[26:58] | How did you get through out there? | 你怎么过来的? |
[27:00] | Look, I want some answers. Where did you find him? | 听着 我要答案 你在哪里找到他的? |
[27:03] | Two or three miles down the road, left for dead. We had a deal. | 前面两三哩的地方 因为死了被留下的 我们有个协定 |
[27:07] | There were three other vehicles. Did you see them? | 有另外三台车 有看到吗? |
[27:09] | They’re heading to the southwest in heaps of trouble. | 他们急急忙忙一直向西南开去 |
[27:12] | He said if I brought him back, you’d give me some gas. | 他说如果我带他回来 你们会给我一些汽油 |
[27:14] | – Now, there’s not much time. – There was a woman in the car. | – 现在没那么多闲功夫 – 车里有一个女的 |
[27:19] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[27:22] | What did they do? | 他们做了什么? |
[27:23] | It was quick. I just want my gas, I wanna get out of here. | 发生得很快 我只要我的汽油 想离开这里 |
[27:26] | For all we know, he’s one of them. Give him nothing. | 他可能是他们之一 什么都别给 |
[27:29] | She’s right, he’s a parasite. | 她是对的 他是寄生虫 |
[27:30] | Trading in human flesh. Mercenary trash. | 以人肉交易 魔鬼败类 |
[27:34] | – We had an arrangement. – What do you mean, an arrangement? | – 我们有协定 – 什么意思? |
[27:38] | You talk to this man. | 你去和他谈 |
[27:40] | No, no. Try something. Try something. | 不 试试什么 试点什么 |
[27:57] | If you had a contract, it was with him. | 如果你有合约 是和他订的 |
[28:00] | And it died With him. | 也和他一起死了 |
[28:02] | – Get rid of him. – Move it. | – 把他赶走 – 走 |
[28:04] | Left! | 左边 |
[28:08] | Left. | 左边 |
[28:13] | Gotta hand it to you, treasure. The last of the V8 Interceptors. | 真是宝物一件 最后一个V8拦截者 |
[28:16] | A piece of history. | 历史的一部分 |
[28:20] | Would have been a shame to blow it up. | 把它炸掉真是一个耻辱 |
[28:31] | Let him go! | 让他走 |
[28:36] | It’s all right, mate. | 没事的 老兄 |
[28:37] | Here they come! Close the gates! They’re coming back! | 关上大门 他们回来了 |
[29:50] | Hold your fire! He comes in peace! | 别开火 他没有恶意 |
[29:54] | – For Christ’s sake, hold your fire! – Shut up. | – 上帝 别开火 – 闭嘴 |
[30:01] | Hold your fire. | 别开火 |
[30:12] | For Christ’s sake, hold your fire. | 上帝 别开火 |
[30:52] | Greetings from the Humungus! | 来自荷蒙格斯的问候 |
[30:55] | The Lord Humungus! | 荷蒙格斯大帝 |
[30:57] | The Warrior of the Wasteland! | 荒地的战士 |
[31:02] | The Ayatollah of Rock ‘n’ Roll-ah! | 摇滚乐的阿亚图拉 |
[31:08] | I am gravely disappointed. | 我非常失望 |
[31:11] | Again you have made me unleash my dogs of war. | 你们再一次让我启动战事 |
[31:15] | – Look at what remains… – Help! | – 看看你们… – 救命 |
[31:17] | – …of your gallant scouts. – Kill him now… | – 勇猛的侦察兵都剩些什么 – 杀了他… |
[31:19] | – Why? Because you’re selfish. – …while you’ve got the chance. | – 为什么?因为你们自私 – 一旦找到有机会 |
[31:23] | You hoard your gasoline. | 你们死藏着你们的汽油 |
[31:25] | – You will not listen to reason. – Don’t listen to him! | – 你们不讲道理 – 别听他讲 |
[31:28] | Now, my prisoners say… | 现在 我的囚犯说… |
[31:30] | …you plan to take your gasoline out of the wasteland. | 你们计划把汽油移出荒地 |
[31:34] | You sent them out this morning to find a vehicle. | 今早你们派他们出去找车子 |
[31:38] | A rig big enough to haul that fat tank of gas. | 找一台够大的车来拖那个肥油库 |
[31:43] | What a puny plan. | 多么卑鄙的计划 |
[31:45] | Look around you. | 你们看看四周 |
[31:49] | This is the Valley of Death. | 这里是死亡谷 |
[31:52] | See! | 看 |
[31:54] | Nothing can escape! The Humungus rules the wasteland! | 什么也逃不出去 荷蒙格斯统的治荒地 |
[31:58] | Give them nothing. Blow it up. Give them… | 什么都不要给他们 炸掉它 什么都不要给… |
[32:04] | Humungus will not be defied. | 荷蒙格斯没那么好惹 |
[32:28] | Wez. Wez. | 魏兹 魏兹 |
[32:30] | – Listen to me! – Aah! | – 听好了 – 哈 |
[32:39] | I got it. I got it. | 我来 我来 |
[32:49] | Good one. | 很好 |
[32:55] | Quiet. Quiet. No more games. | 安静 安静 别再玩了 |
[32:59] | No more games! | 别再玩了 |
[33:02] | We are here for a purpose. | 我们是有目的而来的 |
[33:04] | We’ve come with an offer. | 我们有个提案 |
[33:09] | No. No more talk. | 不 不必再谈 |
[33:13] | We go in. We kill. | 我们进去 我们杀 |
[33:15] | We’ll kill them! | 我们杀了他们 |
[33:20] | We’ll kill them! Kill them. Kill them! | 我们杀他们 杀了他们 |
[33:26] | Do you see him? | 你看见他了吗? |
[33:31] | Kill! Kill! | 杀… |
[33:36] | Be still, my dog of war. | 不要动 我的战狗 |
[33:38] | I understand your pain. | 我了解你的痛苦 |
[33:40] | We all lost someone we love. But we do it my way. | 我们都失去过心爱的人 但我们照我的方法做 |
[33:44] | Losers. Losers wait. | 输家才会等待 |
[33:46] | We do it my way. | 我们照我的方法做 |
[33:49] | Their fear is our ally. The gasoline will be ours. | 恐惧是我们的同盟 汽油会是我们的 |
[33:54] | Then you shall have your revenge. | 然后你可以复仇 |
[34:02] | Take him away. | 带走他 |
[34:18] | There has been too much violence, too much pain. | 已经有太多的暴力 太多痛苦 |
[34:23] | None here are without sin. | 这儿一切都有罪 |
[34:26] | But I have an honorable compromise. | 但我有一个真诚的和解方案 |
[34:29] | Just walk away. | 离开这儿 |
[34:31] | Give me the pump… | 把泵… |
[34:33] | …the oil… | 原油… |
[34:35] | …the gasoline… | 汽油… |
[34:37] | …and the whole compound, and I’ll spare your lives. | 和整个营区都给我 我就饶了你们的命 |
[34:42] | Just walk away. I will give you safe passage in the wasteland. | 离开这儿 我会让你们安全的通过荒地 |
[34:47] | Just walk away and there will be an end to the horror. | 只要离开 恐惧就能结束 |
[34:56] | I await your answer. | 我等你们的回答 |
[34:58] | You have one full day to decide. | 你们有一整天来决定 |
[35:28] | We’ll never walk away! | 我们绝不离开 |
[35:31] | Never! | 绝不 |
[35:54] | You heard what he said. It sounds reasonable. | 你听到他说的话了 听来很合理 |
[35:57] | We don’t have to die. | 我们不必死 |
[36:00] | All we have to do is walk away. | 只要离开这儿 |
[36:03] | No. We’ve worked too hard. | 不 我们苦心经营这么久 |
[36:04] | It’s simple. All we do is change the fuel… | 很简单 我们只要用燃料 |
[36:06] | …and this junkyard for our lives. | 和这个废车场来换我们的命 |
[36:08] | Look, if we walk out there, they’ll slaughter us. | 他们欲擒故纵 想把我们像杀猪般宰了 |
[36:11] | They’ll set us loose and then cut us down like pigs. | 他们会放开我们 然后向杀猪一般地砍了我们 |
[36:14] | Don’t listen to them. | 别听他们的话 |
[36:16] | All right. All right. This is it. | 好 好 就这样 |
[36:19] | I’ll talk to this Humungus. | 我会和这个荷蒙格斯谈谈 |
[36:22] | He’s a reasonable man… | 他是个明事理的人… |
[36:25] | …open to negotiation. | 愿意接受谈判 |
[36:28] | He promised us safe passage. He gave his word. | 他答应给我们一条生路 他承诺了 |
[36:31] | And let us suppose he keeps it… | 让我们假设他守信… |
[36:34] | …and we walk away from here with our lives. What then? | 我们可以保住性命离开这里 然后呢? |
[37:47] | But remember. | 但记住 |
[37:48] | Remember one thing. That is more than just a tanker of gas. | 记住一件事 比一槽油更重要的事 |
[37:52] | That is our lifeline to a place beyond that vermin on machines. | 那就是我们能在 机器害虫之外生存 |
[37:57] | That’s 2000 miles from here! | 那是离这儿两千哩以外 |
[38:00] | How do you expect us to get it there? Drag it? | 你想我们要怎么到达那儿?用拖的吗? |
[38:03] | If we have to, yes. There’s always a way. | 如果必须如此 是的 总有办法的 |
[38:07] | But the first step… | 但第一步是 |
[38:10] | …defend the fuel. | 保护好燃料 |
[38:13] | Words. | 空话 |
[38:15] | Just words! | 都是空话 |
[38:17] | You’d die for a pipe dream! | 你会为了白日梦死的 |
[38:18] | Wrong. We fight for a belief. I stay. | 错了 我们为了信仰而战 我要留下 |
[38:30] | I wish it could have worked, Pappagallo. | 我希望能成功 帕帕盖洛 |
[38:33] | You can’t expect to compete with that. | 你不能要我们和那些人对抗 |
[38:36] | Every day we get weaker while they get stronger. It’s finished. | 我们一天比一天弱 他们一天比一天强 结束了 |
[38:40] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:48] | Two days ago I saw a vehicle that’d haul that tanker. | 两天前 我看到一台能拖动那只油槽的车 |
[38:53] | You wanna get out of here… | 你们想离开这里… |
[38:56] | …you talk to me. | 和我谈 |
[39:03] | Okay, so that’s my offer. | 好 这是我的提议 |
[39:05] | I deliver a rig big enough to haul that tanker… | 我负责一台够大能拖动油槽的车… |
[39:07] | …you give me back my vehicle and as much juice as I can carry. | 你们把我的车还我 以及我能带得动的汽油 |
[39:11] | We lost eight good people this morning. | 我们今早失去了8个人 |
[39:16] | What’s he got in mind? | 他在想什么? |
[39:18] | Now, to do the job I need five gallons of diesel… | 我需要5加仑柴油 |
[39:21] | …and some high-octane gasoline. | 和一些高能量的汽油来办这件事 |
[39:27] | Think of it as a down payment. | 当作是预付款吧 |
[39:29] | And that’s the last we’ll ever see of him. | 这会是最后一次看到他 |
[39:32] | He has to come back for his wheels. | 他会回来拿他的车 |
[39:34] | What have we got to lose? | 我们能损失什么? |
[39:38] | You’ve got yourself a deal. | 说定了 |
[40:05] | My vehicle and all the juice I can carry. | 我的车和我能载得动的油 |
[40:59] | Come on, dog. | 来 狗狗 |
[41:02] | Shh! | 嘘… |
[43:54] | You know what I miss most of all? Clean women. | 你知道我最怀念什么吗?干净的女人 |
[43:59] | Nail polish, perfume… | 指甲油 香水… |
[44:02] | …the smell of bicycle seats, cocktails… | 脚踏车坐垫的味道 鸡尾酒… |
[44:07] | – Shut up. – Desserts. | – 闭嘴 – 甜点 |
[44:09] | Lingerie. Remember lingerie? | 内衣 记得内衣吗? |
[44:24] | I knew it. I knew it’d work. | 我就知道 我知道会有用的 |
[44:26] | Lethal. Lethal, these snakes. Born killers. | 真要命 这些蛇 天生的杀手 |
[44:32] | Down! | 坐下 |
[44:33] | It’s my snake. I trained it. I’m gonna eat it. | 是我的蛇 我训练出来的 让我吃掉它 |
[44:37] | So find your own. Get out of it. | 去找你自己的 放手 |
[44:40] | I’ve got a recipe for snake. Delicious. | 我有煮蛇的食谱 很美味的 |
[44:44] | Fricassee of reptile. Get out. | 爬虫炖肉丁 走开 |
[44:47] | Better than your dog food. No! | 比你的狗食好 不 |
[44:50] | Pure protein, minerals, vitamins. | 纯蛋白质 矿物质 维他命 |
[44:54] | A man’s gotta look after himself. | 人一定要照顾自己 |
[44:57] | Healthy mind, healthy body, dog. | 健康的心灵 健康的身体 狗儿 |
[44:59] | Hey! You are what you eat, I reckon. Get away! | 你吃什么就成为什么 走开 |
[45:04] | You two ought to take a look in the mirror some time. | 你们两个该照照镜子 |
[45:07] | No style, no taste. | 没品味 没水准 |
[45:11] | Empty… | 空的 |
[45:13] | All this time. | 搞了半天 |
[45:19] | That’s dishonest. Low. | 不诚实 下流 |
[45:26] | Let’s have a look at this machine of yours. | 看看你那台车 |
[45:29] | How do I know that one’s not a dud? | 我怎么知道那是不是坏的? |
[45:32] | – Find out. – Cool. Cool, cool. | – 来看看 – 没事 没事 |
[45:36] | Now, you’ve gotta understand the basics of aerodynamics in a thing like this. | 你必须了解基本的空气动力学 像这个 |
[45:40] | Shut up. Shut up. | 闭嘴… |
[46:23] | Hey! Hey, hey, hey. | 嘿 嘿 嘿… |
[46:27] | What about me, eh? You’re not gonna leave me here, are you? | 那我呢?你不会把我留下来吧 |
[46:33] | Do what you want. | 你爱干嘛干嘛 |
[46:37] | We’re partners. | 我们是伙伴 |
[46:47] | You and me, we’re partners. | 你和我 我们是伙伴 |
[46:51] | Partners! | 伙伴 |
[48:01] | Go. Go. | 走 走 |
[50:51] | – Whoo! – Aah! | – 呜 – 哈 |
[51:33] | My dogs, run. The gate. | 我的狗儿 跑 大门 |
[51:40] | The gate. The gate. The gate. | 大门 大门 打开大门 |
[53:05] | You. You can run, but you can’t hide. | 你 你能跑 但你躲不掉的 |
[53:34] | You did a great job. | 做的好 |
[53:37] | That’s my man. | 我的好伙伴 |
[53:39] | That’s my man. | 我的好伙伴 |
[53:41] | Don’t go overboard now. | 别过份了 |
[53:44] | No, don’t touch, please. It’s a precision instrument. | 不 不要碰 拜托 这东西很宝贝的 |
[53:50] | Don’t touch. | 别碰 |
[53:52] | Ah, ah, ah. | 哈 哈 哈 |
[53:59] | Don’t touch. | 不要碰 |
[54:01] | Shoo, shoo. Go. | 走开 |
[54:05] | Shoo! Shoo! | 去 去 |
[54:07] | Go. | 走开 |
[54:11] | Tell me, son, this machine of yours… | 告诉我 你这台机器… |
[54:15] | …it can take two, can it? | 可以载两个人吧? |
[54:19] | Possibly. | 可能吧 |
[54:26] | All right? | 你还好吗? |
[54:27] | I’m okay. Just get them organized, we’re moving out tonight. | 我没事 把大家组织起来 我们今晚走 |
[54:35] | Okay, listen, everyone. We’re going out tonight. | 好 大家听着 我们今晚出发 |
[54:38] | You all know what to do, just get on with it. | 你们都知道该做什么 照计划进行 |
[54:41] | Timbo, Derek, Pappagallo’s been hurt. | 提波 德芮克 帕帕盖洛受伤了 |
[54:45] | How’s the rig? | 车子怎么样? |
[54:47] | The rig. How is she? | 车子 车子怎么样? |
[54:49] | A cracked timing case cover. | 盖子裂了 |
[54:51] | It’s broken some teeth off the timing gears. | 坏了齿轮上的两个齿子 |
[54:53] | It’s got a cracked timing case cover. | 盖子有裂痕 |
[54:55] | It’s broken a couple of teeth off the timing gears. | 齿轮掉了两个齿 |
[54:58] | – The radiator’s damaged at the core. – The radiator’s damaged at the core. | – 冷却器核心受损 – 冷却器核心受损 |
[55:01] | – A cracked water pump. – It’s got a cracked water pump. | – 水箱裂了 – 水箱出现一条断裂缝 |
[55:04] | – And a fractured injector line. – And it’s got a fractured injector line. | – 还有裂开的注油器线 – 还有裂开的注油器线 |
[55:07] | Well, what does all that mean? | 好吧 这些意味着什么? |
[55:09] | Yeah, okay, but what does that mean? | 哦 好吧 这些意味着什么? |
[55:12] | – What does that mean? – Twenty-four hours. | – 意味着什么? – 24小时 |
[55:14] | Twenty-four hours. | 24小时 |
[55:17] | They’ve got 12. | 他们有12小时 |
[55:19] | – You’ve got 12. – Okay. | – 你们只有12小时 – 好 |
[55:21] | 0Kay. | 好 |
[55:22] | Let’s get him down. Quick, come on. | 把他搬下来 快 来 |
[55:30] | Listen, I was wrong about you… | 我原先错看你了… |
[55:33] | …and I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[55:44] | All right, he’s all right. | 没关系 他没事 |
[55:51] | It’s been a long time since I’ve seen driving like that, man. | 很久没看到有人那样开车了 |
[55:54] | You’re okay by me, son. | 我觉得你很好 |
[55:56] | With you driving that rig, we got it licked! Nice to have you aboard, son. | 有你开那台车 我们赢定了 有你一起不错 |
[56:00] | I’ve been saving those. I want you to have them. | 我存了很久 请你收下 |
[56:07] | Thank you, and welcome. | 谢谢你 不客气 |
[56:12] | It’s been a pleasure doing business with you, but I’m leaving. | 很高兴和你们做生意 但我要离开了 |
[56:15] | I’m leaving. Thanks. | 我要走了 谢谢 |
[56:24] | Oh, my God, look! | 我的天 看 |
[56:26] | Up on the hill! | 在山上 |
[56:28] | They’re stringing them up, the bastards! | 那些混蛋要吊死他们 |
[56:33] | Look! | 看 |
[56:40] | You have defied me. | 你们违抗了我 |
[56:43] | You will know the vengeance of Lord Humungus. | 你们会看到 荷蒙格斯大帝的复仇 |
[56:48] | I promise you… | 我答应你们… |
[56:51] | …nobody… | 没有人… |
[56:53] | …nobody gets out of here alive. | 没有人能活着离开这里 |
[57:48] | Who’s supposed to be helping out with the drums? Come on! | 谁来帮忙我弄这些滚筒 该死的 来啊 |
[57:54] | Hey, don’t forget, don’t waste a bit before we leave. | 嘿 别忘了 在我们离开之前一点也不要浪费 |
[58:00] | Just wanna catch the pigs. | 快 抓住那些猪 |
[58:01] | Come on with the drums, come on! | 快来弄滚筒 来 |
[58:04] | Is anybody helping over there? | 有人在那儿帮忙吗? |
[58:10] | Hey, come on! | 嘿 快来 |
[58:44] | What’s wrong? Come on. | 怎么了?来啊 |
[58:48] | It just seems really wrong, sneaking away like this. | 这样溜开好像不太对 |
[58:51] | What? | 什么? |
[58:55] | But you said you wanted to come, sweetheart. | 可是你说你想来的 甜心 |
[58:59] | I know I did, but… | 我知道我这么说过 |
[59:02] | Look, you’re scared. Now, come on, it’ll be much safer up there. | 看 你被吓到了 来 那里将会是安全的 |
[59:05] | – What are we waiting for, eh? – No, don’t. | – 我们在等什么?- 不要 |
[59:09] | This is my family. | 这是我的家 |
[59:13] | I’m not gonna leave these people. | 我不要离开这些人 |
[59:16] | I’m staying. | 我要留下来 |
[59:20] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[59:31] | Come on, keep it together. | 拜托 把它们放到一起 |
[59:52] | I told you, he’s leaving. What did I tell you? | 我告诉你了 他要走了 我怎么说来着? |
[59:54] | Look, he’s leaving. | 看 他要离开了 |
[59:58] | Look, I don’t have time for long speeches. I want you to drive the tanker. | 我必须长话短说 我要你开油槽车 |
[1:00:04] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:00:06] | We had a contract. I kept my part of the bargain. | 我们有约定 我做到了我的部分 |
[1:00:11] | We’ll make a new contract. | 我们可以订新合约 |
[1:00:17] | I’ve got all I need here. | 我需要的都在这儿 |
[1:00:19] | You don’t have a future. I could offer you that. Rebuild our lives. | 你没有未来 我可以提供你一个未来 重建我们的生活 |
[1:00:23] | Max… | 麦克斯 |
[1:00:24] | …buy a ticket for 2000 miles. | 买一张二千哩的票 |
[1:00:27] | You have to come, sonny. This is where we’re going. Paradise. | 孩子 你一定要来 我们要去这儿 乐园 |
[1:00:32] | Two thousand miles from here. | 离这儿二千哩 |
[1:00:34] | Fresh water, plenty of sunshine. | 清新的水 阳光满天 |
[1:00:37] | Nothing to do but breed. | 除了养儿育女没事可做 |
[1:00:41] | No, thanks. | 不 谢了 |
[1:00:43] | What is it with you, huh? What are you looking for? | 你是怎么回事?你在找什么? |
[1:00:46] | Come on, Max, everyone’s looking for something. | 麦克斯 每个人都在寻觅 |
[1:00:50] | You happy out there, are you? | 你在外面很高兴? |
[1:00:52] | Eh? Wandering? One day blurring into another? | 流浪?日复一日地过着? |
[1:00:56] | You’re a scavenger, Max. You’re a maggot. | 麦克斯 你是腐食动物 就像蛆 |
[1:01:00] | Do you know that? | 你知道吗? |
[1:01:01] | You’re living off the corpse of the old world. | 你靠旧世界的死尸过活 |
[1:01:04] | Tell me your story. Come on, tell me your story. | 告诉我你的故事 说吧 告诉我你的故事 |
[1:01:07] | What burned you out? | 什么让你无动于衷的? |
[1:01:08] | Kill one man too many? | 杀了太多人? |
[1:01:10] | See too many people die? Lose some family? | 看到太多人死?死了亲人? |
[1:01:12] | Oh, so that’s it. You lost some family. That make you something special, does it? | 原来如此 你失去了亲人 这让你很特别? |
[1:01:17] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[1:01:41] | Do you think you’re the only one that’s suffered? | 你以为你是唯一受苦的吗? |
[1:01:44] | We’ve all been through it in here. But we haven’t given up. | 我们在这儿都经历过这些 但我们并不放弃 |
[1:01:49] | We’re still human beings with dignity. | 我们还是有尊严的人 |
[1:01:53] | But you, you’re out there with the garbage. | 但你 你离开这里就是个垃圾 |
[1:01:57] | You’re nothing. | 你什么也不是 |
[1:02:40] | Get out, kid. | 出去 孩子 |
[1:02:44] | Come on, get out of here. | 去 出去 |
[1:03:08] | Go on, get out. Scat. Get out. | 去 出去 赶快走开 出去 |
[1:03:42] | You’re letting him go? | 你让他走 |
[1:03:46] | Well, let’s keep his vehicle, at least. | 至少留住他的车 |
[1:03:49] | He fulfilled his contract. He’s an honorable man. | 他完成了他的约定 他是一个值得尊敬的的人 |
[1:03:54] | Okay, so who’s gonna drive the tanker? | 好 那谁来开油槽车 |
[1:03:58] | I am. | 我 |
[1:04:26] | They’ve got you wrong, you’re not a coward. | 你们看错你了 你不是懦夫 |
[1:04:28] | Stupid maybe, but not a coward. | 也许笨 但不是懦夫 |
[1:04:32] | You’re making a serious mistake… | 你正犯一个严重的错误 |
[1:04:36] | …splitting a great team. | 破坏我们的团队 |
[1:04:39] | You and me together, think of the possibilities. | 你和我一起 想想所有的可能 |
[1:04:41] | See you around, maybe. Goodbye, good luck. | 或许会再见面 再见 祝你好运 |
[1:05:12] | We go! | 我们走 |
[1:05:24] | You disobey me. You puppy. | 你这只小狗 你违背了我 |
[1:06:30] | Toadie, the gas. Hurry up. | 陶蒂 汽油 快点 |
[1:06:40] | Don’t waste him. If he’s alive… | 别杀他 如果他还活着… |
[1:06:44] | …I want him. | 我要他 |
[1:07:12] | The tanks are full, O mighty Wez, and it’s all yours! | 油箱是满的 伟大的魏兹 都是你的 |
[1:08:11] | It’s all over. | 结束了 |
[1:08:13] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:08:27] | Look, out there. Northwest. | 看 那儿 西北 |
[1:08:38] | Oh, hell. | 老天 |
[1:08:42] | You blew it, you fool. | 你搞砸了 你个笨蛋 |
[1:10:01] | Relax, partner. | 放轻松 伙伴 |
[1:11:40] | I’ll be driving the tanker. | 我来开油槽车 |
[1:11:43] | We’re gonna crash or crash through. | 我们会撞毁 或是撞过去 |
[1:11:47] | Now, at this point, that’s all they want. The tanker. | 现在 此时 他们只想要油槽 |
[1:11:51] | So they’ll come straight after us. | 所以他们会直接追过来 |
[1:11:54] | So we’ll use that to punch our way out… | 我们用那个来突围… |
[1:11:57] | …which will give all of you a very, very good chance. | 那将给你们一个很好的机会 |
[1:12:00] | Now, don’t hesitate. | 不要犹豫 |
[1:12:02] | Once you’re outside there, split up and go as hard as you can. | 一旦你出去了 尽自己努力离开 |
[1:12:07] | Now, 200 miles to the north… | 向北200哩… |
[1:12:10] | …there’s a place with a bridge called Powder River. | 有一个叫大力河的地方有座桥 |
[1:12:15] | That’s our rendezvous. | 那是我们的集合点 |
[1:12:18] | Give us till sunset. | 等到日落时 |
[1:12:21] | If we haven’t made it by then, keep going. | 如果到时我们还没到… 就继续走 |
[1:12:25] | Good enough for me to build, but not to ride on? | 我够资格修理 没资格坐? |
[1:12:27] | – You are not coming on this tanker! – I sweated blood on this… | – 你不准上油槽车 – 我流血流汗 |
[1:12:30] | …and no bastard’s gonna tell me to ride in no school bus! | 却没人叫我去坐校车 |
[1:12:33] | Okay, settle down! | 好 别吵了 |
[1:12:35] | If it’s all the same to you… | 如果对你没差别… |
[1:12:39] | …I’ll drive that tanker. | 我来开油槽车 |
[1:12:42] | The offer is closed. Too late for deals. | 那个提议 已经没了 想订约太晚了 |
[1:12:46] | No deals. I wanna drive that truck. | 不必订约 我想开那台车 |
[1:12:50] | Why? Why the big change of heart? | 为什么突然改变心意? |
[1:12:53] | Believe me, I haven’t got a choice. | 相信我 我没有选择 |
[1:12:55] | And how do you think you’ll do it? | 你想你要怎么办到? |
[1:12:57] | I mean, look at you. You couldn’t even drive a wheelchair. | 我是说 看看你 连轮椅都开不了 |
[1:13:02] | You should look at yourself, Max. You’re a mess. | 麦克斯 你应该看看你自己 一团糟 |
[1:13:07] | Come on, cut the crap. | 好了 别再多说 |
[1:13:10] | I’m the best chance you’ve got. | 我是你最好的机会 |
[1:13:21] | Right, let’s get moving. | 好 走吧 |
[1:14:35] | Move that kid! Get rid of him! | 移开那孩子 弄走他 |
[1:15:53] | Oh, shit! | 可恶 |
[1:19:10] | Go! Go, go, go, go! | 走 走 走… |
[1:20:24] | I’m all right, I’m all right. | 我没事 我没事 |
[1:20:33] | Move it. Move it. | 快开 快开 |
[1:21:06] | Come on, come on, come on! | 快 快 快 |
[1:21:44] | Whoa! | 哇… |
[1:23:04] | The tire! Shoot the tire! | 轮胎 射轮胎 |
[1:25:42] | Boy! Come on, jump! | 孩子 快 跳 |
[1:25:45] | Come on, jump! | 快 跳 |
[1:25:47] | I say. | 我说 |
[1:25:49] | We’ve won. | 我们赢了 |
[1:25:51] | It’s over, boy. | 结束了 孩子 |
[1:27:41] | Hey, kid. | 嘿 孩子 |
[1:27:43] | Get the bullet. The bullet. | 去拿子弹 子弹 |
[1:27:45] | Get up. Go on. | 起来 加油 |
[1:27:51] | Get the shell. | 拿弹壳 |
[1:27:54] | Get the shell. | 弹壳 |
[1:27:56] | Come on. Come on, go! | 快 快 去 |
[1:31:30] | And so began the journey north to safety… | 于是开始朝北奔向安全的旅程… |
[1:31:34] | …to our place in the sun. | 到我们在阳光下的土地 |
[1:31:36] | Among us we found a new leader, the man who came from the sky… | 我们之中 找到了新领导人 从天而降的… |
[1:31:40] | …the Gyro Captain. | 那位摘罗机长 |
[1:31:43] | And just as Pappagallo had planned… | 正如帕帕盖洛计划的… |
[1:31:45] | …we traveled far beyond the reach of men on machines. | 我们远远离开了 机器害虫的地盘 |
[1:31:49] | The juice, the precious juice, was hidden in the vehicles. | 油 宝贵的油 藏在车子里 |
[1:31:55] | As for me, I grew to manhood… | 我呢 长大成人 |
[1:31:58] | …in the fullness of time, I became the leader… | 过了许多时间 我成了… |
[1:32:01] | …the chief of the Great Northern Tribe. | 大北部落的领导人 |
[1:32:05] | And the Road Warrior? | 而公路战士 |
[1:32:08] | That was the last we ever saw of him. | 那是我们最后一次见到他 |
[1:32:12] | He lives now only in my memories. | 他现在活在… 我的记忆里 |