英文名称:Madly Madagascar
年代:2013
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | Oh, that was the best one yet. | 这种是最最好吃的 |
[00:23] | You gotta love these Valentine’s Day deliveries. | 你会爱上在情人节飞递的 |
[00:25] | Oh, do we have any of those candy hearts | 对了 那些心形礼物 |
[00:27] | with the little messages on them? | 是否留有字条呢 |
[00:29] | Uh, no. But I’ve got some fancy pants perfume for you. | 没 但我找到一瓶享爱香水 试试看 |
[00:34] | Get rid of it! | 快丢出去 |
[00:35] | Get rid of it! | 快丢出去啊 |
[00:44] | Okay, what about this one, Julien? | 好吧 那这句如何 朱利安 |
[00:46] | Roses are red. Violets are green. | 红红的玫瑰 绿绿的紫罗兰 |
[00:48] | You are so handsome, you make all the ladies scream. | 您如此阳光帅气 女神哪敢不青睐 |
[00:53] | It’s no use, Maurice, I am a king without a kingdom. | 没用的 莫里斯 我是一个被流放的国王 |
[00:57] | Where is all the admiration? The fawning? The brown nosing? | 无赞美 无尊敬 更没人拍我马屁 |
[01:01] | Is anybody even listening to me up there? | 有人能听到我诉说吗 |
[01:06] | What the… | 靠他… |
[01:08] | “Love Potion Number Nine”? How does this thing work anyway? | 九号爱药? 这东西怎么用啊 |
[01:17] | Stop it, stop it. That tickles. | 别 别 好痒 |
[01:21] | “Irresistible.” | 风靡万人型 |
[01:25] | Maurice. | 莫里斯 |
[01:26] | Do you see what is happening here? | 你觉悟到没 |
[01:29] | Make them stop. Make them stop. | 让它们别蹭 别蹭 |
[01:31] | It is a message from the Gods. | 这是上天之意 |
[01:33] | They are looking down from the heavens and saying, “King Julien.” | 他们在天堂俯视咱们 并说 国王朱利安 |
[01:36] | And I say, “Ugh, what do you want now?” | 我应道 你还想怎样? |
[01:39] | And they say, “Sorry to disturb you, | 他说 无意打扰您 |
[01:40] | all great and most dashing king with all the best dance moves.” | 最伟大最时尚跳舞最厉害的国王 |
[01:44] | And I say, “Oh, do you mean like this?” | 我问 你是说这舞蹈吗 |
[01:47] | “Yes! We love that!” | 是的 是的 我们最喜欢看了 |
[01:49] | “So, get on with it. What do you want already?” | 别磨叽了 你到底想干什么 |
[01:51] | “Even though you’re all these great things, you deserve more.” | 你如此伟大 理应获得更多 |
[01:55] | “Oh, go on.” | 获得更多什么 |
[01:56] | “King Julien, take this potion | 国王朱利安 收下这爱药 |
[01:59] | and from this moment forth | 从今往后 |
[02:01] | you will be known as the King of Love.” | 您将被世人敬佩为享爱之王 |
[02:06] | King of Love? | 享爱之王? |
[02:07] | Come, Maurice. We have much work to do. | 快来 莫里斯 我们有计划要做了 |
[02:13] | Wake up, Africa. It’s Valentine’s Day! | 非洲兄弟们 起床啦 今天是情人节 |
[02:16] | Happy Valentine’s Day to you. | 祝你情人节快乐 |
[02:18] | And Happy Valentine’s Day to you. | 愿你情人节开心 |
[02:19] | – Who? – You, you, you, and you. | – 祝谁呢 -你 你和你还有你 |
[02:22] | What’s Valentine’s Day? | 什么是情人节 |
[02:23] | Hold up. Don’t tell me you’ve never heard of… | 不是吧 不要告诉我你从来没听过 |
[02:26] | The best day of the year! Whoo! | 全年中最浪漫的节日 |
[02:30] | Wow, you’re really into this holiday, huh? | 又不是你过的节日 开心啥 |
[02:33] | Please, you have no idea. | 你是没过过不知道 |
[02:35] | We love you, Alex! | 我们爱你 亚历克斯 |
[02:38] | And I love this holiday! | 我爱这个节日 |
[02:41] | Oh, Alex. | 哦耶 我的亚历克斯 |
[02:45] | So, what do we do with these? | 那 这东西有什么用 |
[02:47] | That’s the best part. | 那是最精彩的部分 |
[02:48] | Once you get a Valentine, you get to give one back. | 你若有所投 就若有所报 |
[02:52] | Here, I’ll start you off. “Dear Alex, | 来 从你开始 亲爱的亚历克斯 |
[02:54] | you’re the best. Love you, Ostrich.” | 你是最棒的 爱你的鸵鸟 |
[02:56] | See? Now I can display it right here on my very own | 看见没 这样我就能展示在我自己的 |
[03:00] | Valentine’s tree! | 情人树上 |
[03:01] | Huh? Huh? | 如何 怎样 |
[03:02] | Whoa! Hey! | 喂 注意 |
[03:03] | Hey! What’s going on? | 你们搞什么啊 |
[03:05] | King Julien’s selling a magical love potion. I want some! | 国王朱利安在出售爱药 我想爱 |
[03:08] | A love potion? | 爱药? |
[03:09] | – I want some! – Me, too! | -我也要爱 -我也要 |
[03:11] | Wait for me! | 等等我 |
[03:12] | Hey, hey, hey! Hey, wait up! Guys, Valentine’s tree. | 喂喂喂 各位 情人树啊 |
[03:15] | It’s not going anywhere. | 应该好不到哪去 |
[03:16] | And neither are we, Alex. | 亚历克斯 我们这个也不怎样 |
[03:18] | Now, come on, let’s go see what that psychotic lemur’s up to now. | 走吧 看看那神经狐猴葫芦里卖啥药 |
[03:21] | You know what, you… Why don’t you… I think you guys could… | 不如…这样 你们…可以… |
[03:23] | You guys go ahead. I’ll catch up later. | 你们先去 我一会就来 |
[03:26] | Where is he going? | 他去哪 |
[03:27] | Uh, acupuncture appointment? | 他…预约了针灸吗 |
[03:29] | Yep, definitely acupuncture. Come on. Gotta go. | 是的 预约了针灸 走 走了 |
[03:38] | – My name is G-L-O-R-I-A. Gloria! – Gloria! | -我叫格洛丽亚 -格洛丽亚 |
[03:42] | Stop. Stop. Stop. Come on, you guys. | 停停停 拜托啊 各位 |
[03:44] | This is my first Valentine’s Day with Gloria. | 这次是我和格洛丽亚过的第一个情人节 |
[03:48] | This surprise has to be perfect. | 演绎必须完美 |
[03:53] | I’m fine, I’m fine, okay. What are you doing? | 很好 很好 你们干什么啊 |
[03:55] | Ugh, look at him. | 你瞧他 |
[03:57] | All stressed out and driving everyone crazy. | 无形的压力让大家都喘不过气 |
[04:00] | Skipper, what are you going to get Hula Girl for Valentine’s Day? | 斯基伯 情人节你打算和草裙女如何度过 |
[04:02] | Nothing! No hokey knickknacks or cheesy gestures needed here. | 老样子 我们不花里花俏虚情假意 |
[04:06] | Isn’t that right, dollface? | 你说是吧 美女 |
[04:12] | Drama! | 有意思 |
[04:21] | What the… | 这排场真… |
[04:25] | Ladies and gentlemen, gather around. | 女士们先生们 都过来啦 |
[04:30] | Today is your lucky day | 今天你们真幸运 |
[04:32] | because the King of Love’s love potion spectacular | 享爱之王的爱药展示会 |
[04:36] | is about to begin. | 马上就要开始了 |
[04:40] | Go take your troubles to the King of love | 带上烦恼 见享爱王 |
[04:42] | That’s me! | 就是我啦 |
[04:43] | The Heavens sent me, from above | 此福之赐 来自上天 |
[04:47] | Go on, everybody, get into a line | 大家别急 排队等候 |
[04:50] | Try a little spray of Love Potion Number Nine | 喷试喷试 九号爱药 |
[04:54] | Oh! Me, me, me, me. I’ll try it. | 我我我我 我要试 |
[04:58] | Here’s a young fellow I’ve never met, ever. | 第一次见这位年轻的求爱者 |
[05:01] | Let me guess. Little irritating pest like yourself. | 让我猜猜 你是个让人生厌 |
[05:06] | Probably not too popular, are’t you? | 不受待见的家伙 是不 |
[05:09] | No! I’m not popular. | 是的 我不受待见 |
[05:13] | Well, your luck’s about to change. | 没关系 今日是你转运之日 |
[05:15] | Just sign this contract committing you to eternal servitude | 签了合同 永为我奴 |
[05:18] | and I will make you… Irresistible. | 我就会让你…风靡万人的 |
[05:23] | Yes! Let’s do it. | 签 来吧 |
[05:25] | Open your eye. | 张大眼睛 |
[05:27] | It burns! | 烫死了烫死了 |
[05:36] | Dang! | 哇靠 |
[05:37] | Well, hello! | 那边 你好啊 |
[05:39] | Aren’t you just the most adorable little thing I’ve ever seen? | 你不就是那个我一直想见的小可爱吗 |
[05:46] | Come on! It’s a dude. | 醒醒 那是直男 |
[05:53] | Do it. | 亲 |
[05:59] | I’m irresistible! | 我风靡了他人 |
[06:03] | – I wanna be irresistible! – Me, too! | -我想风靡 -我也要 |
[06:05] | Sign here, sign here. | 签这 签这 |
[06:07] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[06:08] | How you like me now? | 这样的我你喜欢不 |
[06:09] | No! | 不 |
[06:11] | Next. | 下一个 |
[06:12] | – I want some! – Me, too! | -给我喷点 -也给我喷点 |
[06:13] | Right here, right here! | 马上签 马上签 |
[06:15] | Oh, come on, fellas. You’re not buying all of this, are you? | 拜托 你们真信这套啊 |
[06:18] | Well, I ain’t buying it. | 我就不相信 |
[06:21] | I mean, a love potion? Zebras, please. | 那个是爱药? 斑马们 好好想想吧 |
[06:26] | I ain’t never seen a zebra like you before. | 我还没见过你这样子的斑马呢 |
[06:28] | I’m not a zebra. I’m an okapi. | 我不是斑马 我是霍加皮 |
[06:31] | Crack-a-lackin’. | 原来如此 |
[06:33] | Crack-a-lackin’. | 原来如此 |
[06:34] | Where did you come from? | 你从哪里来 |
[06:36] | Just visiting from another reserve. | 刚从其他保护区过来走访的 |
[06:38] | Hey, I can show you around! | 让我带你环游四周吧 |
[06:39] | – So could I! – So could I! | -我带你 -我带你 |
[06:40] | – So could I! – Me, too! | -我带你 -我带你 |
[06:41] | I know this place better than anyone! | 我对这带最熟悉了 |
[06:43] | Aw! Looks like somebody got bit by the love bug. | 看来某人的情窦被灭了 |
[06:46] | Yeah, well, so did all of them. | 是的 都是他们干的好事 |
[06:48] | Okay, see you later then. | 好的 那一会见 |
[06:49] | Bye! | 拜 |
[06:51] | If only I had something to make me stand out from the pack. | 除非有什么能让我脱颖而出 |
[06:55] | Love Potion Number Nine | 九号爱药 |
[07:00] | Irresistible. | 风靡万人型 |
[07:04] | I mean, nice doing business with you. | 合作愉快 |
[07:06] | Marty, there’s no such thing as a love potion. | 马蒂 这世上哪有什么爱药啊 |
[07:09] | You could make her a card. | 你可以给她写张卡片哦 |
[07:11] | Spray me. | 喷吧 |
[07:12] | Open your eye. | 张大眼睛 |
[07:17] | Whoops! Fresh out. | 糟了 没了 |
[07:18] | No, no, Julien. You gotta get me more. | 不 朱利安 你得给我弄点 |
[07:20] | What do I look like? A wizard? | 你以为我是谁 巫师吗 |
[07:21] | I don’t know how to make that stuff. | 我不知道如何制作那东西 |
[07:23] | Fine. No love potion, no contract. | 那好 爱药没了 合同也没了 |
[07:27] | You’ll hear from my attorney! | 这事你得听我律师的 |
[07:29] | Maurice, you’re my attorney. Can he do that? | 莫里斯 你是我的律师 他能撕毁合同吗 |
[07:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:32] | Hey, come on! | 喂 弄多点来啊 |
[07:33] | Wait. What am I supposed to do now? | 等等 我现在该怎么办 |
[07:36] | You’re the King of Love. Figure it out. | 你是享爱王 你自己想办法 |
[07:40] | A love potion? | 爱药? |
[07:41] | Yes, I need you to make me another batch of it. | 是的 我要你帮我制造一批出来 |
[07:44] | Negative, twinkletoes. | 不行 舞蹈家 |
[07:45] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[07:46] | I don’t like you. | 我不喜欢你 |
[07:47] | And besides, the only place | 另外 唯一一个 |
[07:48] | to find ingredients like these around here | 在附近区域能找到原料的地方 |
[07:50] | is at the human safari camp. | 就是人类野征营 |
[07:52] | Forget it! That place is a deathtrap! | 别妄想了 去那等于去死 |
[07:55] | Skipper, I need 300 pink coconuts | 斯基伯 我要三百个粉色椰子 |
[07:57] | for Gloria’s tiara, stat. | 镶在格洛丽亚的头盔上 |
[07:58] | Whoa, sounds like a blast. | 听起来不错哦 |
[08:00] | But we’ve got a rendezvous at the human safari camp. | 但我们要立马去人类野征营 |
[08:04] | Where’s a monkey when you need one? | 要找猴子的时候屁影都见不到 |
[08:07] | Ugh. Fellas, if I ever let some doll get to me like that, | 伙计们 如果我为某个女人着急成这样 |
[08:10] | just put me down. | 你们就直接挂了我吧 |
[08:13] | What? What did I do? | 怎么了 我没做什么啊 |
[08:22] | Target identified, sir. All clear. Skipper. | 队长 发现目标 一切安全 斯基伯 |
[08:25] | This silent treatment is killing me. | 这次冷战让我好辛苦啊 |
[08:27] | Just tell me what’s bothering you. | 告诉我你到底在生什么气 |
[08:31] | I can’t get into this right now, | 你这样我无法进入状态 |
[08:33] | dollface. Keep lookout. We’ll be back in a jiff. | 美女 继续监视 我们马上就回 |
[08:44] | Today must be my lucky day. | 今天运气真好 |
[08:49] | I tell you, fellas, it’s like I’m talking to a piece of wood. | 我真的感觉就像和一块木头说话 |
[08:55] | How am I supposed to know what she’s thinking? | 我怎么样才能知道她想什么 |
[08:57] | I mean, I’m not a mind reader. | 我又不是读心者 |
[08:59] | What is going on in here? Penguins? | 里面发生什么事 企鹅? |
[09:01] | You can only get so far when the conversation’s all one-sided. | 当话只有一方说 就对不下去了 |
[09:05] | Rico Rico? | |
[09:08] | Fire! Stop, drop and roll! | 着火啦 冷静 卧倒 翻滚 |
[09:13] | One minute everything’s peachy and the next, sneak attack. | 上一秒生活美好 下一秒深陷险境啊 |
[09:16] | Flanks me with the cold shoulder. | 赏了我一记闭门羹 |
[09:18] | Skipper, with all due respect… | 斯基伯 恕我直言 |
[09:20] | You and your lady friend need to patch things up. Pronto! | 你和你的女人必须立即合好 |
[09:23] | You’re right, I deserve that. | 你说的对 我该死 |
[09:26] | Um, Skipper, there’s something you need to see up here. | 斯基伯 你快过来看 |
[09:29] | This better be important, Private? | 最好是要事 有啥私隐呢 |
[09:37] | Shiitake mushrooms. | 我香了个菇啊 |
[09:39] | Penguins! Get them! | 企鹅在那 捉住它们 |
[09:41] | – Hula Girl! – We’ll deal with this later! | -草裙女 -且慢 且慢 |
[09:43] | Dollface! | 美女 |
[09:46] | – Rose petals? – Check. | -玫瑰花瓣 -有了 |
[09:49] | – Water? – Check. | -水呢 -有了 |
[09:51] | Is it ready yet? | 还没好吗 |
[09:52] | There must be 50 zebras all up in her face right now. | 现在一定有50只斑马围着她了 |
[09:55] | Come on, Marty. This things not going to make you irresistible. | 拜托 马蒂 这东西才不会让你风靡万人呢 |
[09:58] | Trying to work here. | 不正尝试着吗 |
[09:59] | Melman? Where did that giraffe go? | 迈尔曼 那长颈鹿哪去了 |
[10:01] | Chop-chop, Kowalski. I need that potion now. | 快点 科沃斯基 我现在就需要那爱药 |
[10:04] | A couple more love songs on that ukulele and I’ll be done for. | 等用尤克里里弹上两首情歌 我就完了 |
[10:07] | All right, everybody out. Out, out, out! | 好了 大伙都出去 出去出去 |
[10:11] | Final ingredient. | 最终原料 |
[10:12] | Hexyl cinnamaldehyde. | 己基肉桂醛 |
[10:14] | Hexyl cinna what? | 己基肉什么啊 |
[10:15] | I don’t know! Just improvise. | 我怎么知道 随口乱说的 |
[10:20] | Lovebug? | 爱蝽可以吗 |
[10:22] | Why not? | 试试吧 |
[10:26] | Gentlemen, Love Potion Number 10. | 先生们 这是十号爱药 |
[10:29] | Finally! Oh! | 终于有了 |
[10:32] | – Sorry. – Marty, wait! | -抱歉 -马蒂 等等 |
[10:34] | Alex, come here. Is something going on? | 亚历克斯 过来 一定有什么事瞒着我 |
[10:36] | – What? – Is Melman avoiding me? | -瞒着你什么 -迈尔曼是不是躲着我 |
[10:38] | No, no. It… I… Marty! | 没 没 不是啊 我 马蒂 |
[10:42] | Should I make you another batch? | 要我再制一瓶吗 |
[10:44] | There’s no time. | 没时间了 |
[10:46] | Don Ho’s not stealing my girl without a fight! | 何大来想拐我女人 干一架再说 |
[10:51] | Marty, this will never work! | 马蒂 那东西没用的 |
[10:53] | You never know unless you try. | 不试怎么知道呢 |
[10:55] | – Ow! What the… – He’s right, freak. | -靠 搞什…-他说得对 怪胎 |
[10:57] | The joke will be on you when my magic potion works its magic. | 当我的爱药起作用 你等着被笑死吧 |
[11:02] | And the water buffalo said, “That’s not my mama.” | 然后水牛说 那不是我妈妈 |
[11:07] | I’ll admit it. I like romantic comedies. | 我承认 我喜欢浪漫喜剧 |
[11:08] | – Hey, where’s she going? – What? | -她要去哪啊 -什么 |
[11:09] | – Hey, hey, hey, hey! – We were talking. | -美妞美妞 -我们还在交谈呢 |
[11:10] | – What she doing? – Hello! | -她在干什么 -哈喽 |
[11:14] | Hi, there. | 对面 你好啊 |
[11:15] | She spoke to me. | 她和我说话了 |
[11:17] | Did I say that out loud? | 我说话太大声了吧 |
[11:20] | I don’t know what it is about you, | 我不知道你哪里吸引我了 |
[11:22] | but there’s something that I just find irresistible. | 但我就是无法抵抗你的诱惑 |
[11:28] | Check it out, it’s actually working. | 快看 真的起作用了 |
[11:30] | How can it be permissible | ♪怎会如此不可思议♪ |
[11:36] | She compromise my principle | ♪为她放弃我也愿意♪ |
[11:43] | She’s a craze you endorse she’s a powerful force | ♪让人痴狂让人着迷♪ |
[11:46] | You’re obliged to conform when there’s no other course | ♪心甘情愿不能自己♪ |
[11:50] | She used to look good to me but now I find her | ♪也曾只觉她很有趣♪ |
[11:56] | Simply irresistible | ♪现却着迷无法抗拒♪ |
[12:02] | Higher, higher! | 再高点 再高点 |
[12:09] | Call me. | 打给我 |
[12:11] | Simply irresistible | 现却着迷无法抗拒 |
[12:14] | Hey, Alex, welcome to the love shack. | 亚历克斯 欢迎来到享爱屋 |
[12:18] | Ho-ho. Wow. Yeah, this is really… something. | 哇塞 还真有点感觉呢 |
[12:22] | Oh, you’ve gotta read some of these Valentines. | 你快来看看其他人的情人节卡 |
[12:24] | I didn’t think they could find a word to rhyme with magnificent. | 我以为他们找不到押韵的词来写 |
[12:27] | But they did! | 但他们找到了 |
[12:29] | Yeah, you know, speaking of Valentines, | 是啊 说到情人节 |
[12:32] | I realized I still hadn’t given you yours. So… | 我意识到我还没把我的卡片给你呢 |
[12:35] | Great! Throw it on the pile. | 好的 丢到卡堆上 |
[12:37] | Oh! How could I have missed the pile? | 当然 我怎么会错过堆叠呢 |
[12:40] | Okay, I’ll just be on my way then. | 好了 我去过我的情人节了 |
[12:42] | Unless you have something… | 除非你有东西… |
[12:44] | That’s the stuff! | 就是这样 |
[12:46] | …for me? | …给我 |
[12:48] | Mmm. Smells like jojoba. | 闻起来像荷荷芭 |
[12:50] | Oh, did you say something out loud? Alex? | 你刚说什么来着 亚历克斯 |
[12:56] | Any requests, Marty? | 有任何要求吗 马蒂 |
[12:59] | Free Bird? | 来首自由鸟如何 |
[13:01] | At least I never needed a magic love potion to get my Valentines. | 至少我不需要用爱药来构筑我的情人节 |
[13:04] | They came naturally. | 它们都是纯天然的 |
[13:05] | I don’t know, Julien. | 我不懂 朱利安 |
[13:07] | This doesn’t look like the one the penguins made. | 这个和企鹅做的不一样呢 |
[13:09] | Don’t worry, hippo woman. | 别担心 河马女士 |
[13:11] | I threw in a few new ingredients to kick it up a notch. | 我升级了秘方 加了点新材料 |
[13:14] | That giraffe won’t know what hit him. | 那只长颈鹿不会知道什么弄晕他的 |
[13:16] | Nice try, Julien. | 不错的尝试啊 朱利安 |
[13:17] | – Alex! – Seriously, Gloria, come on. | -亚历克斯 -真的 格洛丽亚 醒醒 |
[13:19] | Not you, too. | 你不会真的信了吧 |
[13:20] | But I think I might be losing Melman. | 但我认为我失去迈尔曼了 |
[13:22] | You are! | 是的 |
[13:23] | You’re not losing Melman. You don’t need this. | 你没 你不需要用这个 |
[13:25] | Yes, you do! | 不 你需要 |
[13:27] | Oh, I don’t know what to think any more! | 我现在头脑发热啊 |
[13:29] | Gloria! | 格洛丽亚 |
[13:31] | Could this day get any worse? Ow! What was that? | 今天还能在衰点吗 什么啊 |
[13:34] | A wake-up call. | 是爱情醒醒箭 |
[13:35] | Wake up? What are you talking about? | 醒醒箭? 你说什么呢 |
[13:38] | You used to be a New York giant. | 你虽然曾是纽约的传奇 |
[13:40] | Now, your hair’s a mess and you’re all alone. | 但你现在却头发乱乱 单身一人 |
[13:44] | Yeah, well, it’s your fault. | 是啊 那也是你的错 |
[13:46] | Your stupid potion is making everybody crazy. | 是你的烂爱药让人们变疯狂的 |
[13:48] | Is it? Or are you crazy not to try it? | 是吗 那你傻了没尝试吗 |
[13:51] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 我傻了 |
[13:52] | You can be irresistible. | 你能变成风靡万人的狮子 |
[13:55] | Just like you were back in New York. | 变回那个纽约的狮子 |
[13:57] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[13:58] | Can you hear the crowd screaming your name? | 听见大伙在喊你名字吗 |
[14:03] | “We love you, freak.” | 我们爱你 怪胎 |
[14:04] | They’re going crazy for you. Do you hear it? | 他们为你疯狂 听见了吗 |
[14:06] | Yeah, I can hear them. | 是的 我能听见 |
[14:07] | – Freak, freak, freak, freak. – Freak. | -怪胎怪胎 怪胎怪胎 -怪胎 |
[14:09] | They can’t control themselves. Freak! | 他们无法控制自己不爱你 怪胎 |
[14:11] | – Freak! Freak! – Freak! | -怪胎 怪胎 -怪胎 |
[14:13] | Don’t you want that back again? | 想回到过去吗 |
[14:15] | I do. | 想 |
[14:17] | Sign here. | 那就签字 |
[14:21] | Now, go get your mojo back. | 现在去把你的运气夺回来 |
[14:28] | What is that smell? | 那是什么味道 |
[14:30] | Ladies and gentlemen, Alex the Lion! | 先生们女士们 我是狮王 亚历克斯 |
[14:37] | You reek! | 你真恶心 |
[14:37] | – Oh, my gosh. I’m gonna be sick. – Me, too! | -天啊 我要恶心死了 -我也是 |
[14:40] | Get away from us! | 离我们远点 |
[14:42] | Hey. Wait! | 别走啊 |
[14:51] | How long is this song? | 这首歌到底多长啊 |
[14:55] | I think I need a little air. | 我要休息休息 |
[14:58] | Hey, where’s Marty? | 马蒂去哪了 |
[15:00] | Where’s Marty? | 马蒂去哪了 |
[15:03] | That’s more like it. | 这才舒服嘛 |
[15:04] | What’s more like it? | 舒服什么啊 |
[15:07] | All right. Why don’t you take five, ladies? | 好吧 女士们 大家休息会如何 |
[15:11] | I need a little Marty time. | 我需要马蒂时间 |
[15:12] | Sounds great. | 好啊 |
[15:14] | Come on, everybody. It’s Marty time. | 来吧 各位 马蒂时间来了 |
[15:17] | You guys are funny. | 大家真搞笑啊 |
[15:19] | But seriously, I need a little space. | 说真的 我需要点私人空间 |
[15:21] | A little more space, please. | 给我点空间 好不 |
[15:23] | More space, more space! | 再多点 多点 |
[15:27] | – Hey, look! There’s Marty! – Where? | -快看 马蒂在那呢 -哪呢 |
[15:31] | Easy, easy. Perfect. | 慢点 慢点 好样的 |
[15:34] | Save yourself! | 自救啊 |
[15:35] | Save my what? | 自什么救 |
[15:43] | – Melman! – What? | -迈尔曼 -死了 |
[15:45] | Melman! | 迈尔曼 |
[15:49] | Melman, why don’t you wanna spend time with me today? | 迈尔曼 为什么今天你不和我一起过啊 |
[15:52] | What? No, it’s not you. It’s… | 什么 没 不是你 是… |
[15:55] | – it’s me? You’re dumping me? – I’m what? | -我吗 你要甩了我吗 -我甩你? |
[15:58] | – On Valentine’s Day? – No! | -在情人节甩了我吗 -不是 |
[16:00] | You sick, sick giraffe! | 你个该死的长颈鹿 |
[16:01] | Gloria! | 格洛丽亚 |
[16:06] | I don’t wanna be irresistible any more! | 我不要再风靡万人啦 |
[16:09] | Come back, Marty! Wait, where’s Marty? | 回来 马蒂 等等 马蒂呢? |
[16:16] | What are we doing here? | 我们在这干什么 |
[16:19] | Who’s Marty? | 谁是马蒂 |
[16:20] | Beats me. | 我不知道 |
[16:21] | Oh, girl, I hope that’s not permanent. | 女士们 希望这不会是永久的 |
[16:27] | No more love potion. | 药效消失了 |
[16:36] | Operation “Hula Rescue” It’s a go! | 草裙营救行动 开始 |
[16:42] | Skipper, she’s heavily guarded. | 斯基伯 她有多重守卫 |
[16:45] | Not for long. | 马上就解决 |
[16:48] | Listen up, pretty boy, | 听好了 肌肉男 |
[16:50] | I may not have your perfect tan or your chiseled abs, | 我虽没你那古铜肌肤和肌肉 |
[16:53] | but I’ve got something you’ll never have, a wounded heart. | 但我有你没有的东西 一颗受伤的心 |
[16:58] | Dollface, | 美女 |
[17:00] | it took losing you to realize how much I need you in my life. | 失去你才懂得珍惜 |
[17:05] | Just let me talk. | 听我说完 |
[17:06] | I used to think Valentine’s Day was just a superficial holiday | 我曾经以为情人节是专门为 |
[17:09] | for sissies, wussies, and pansies. | 娘娘腔 软蛋和断背们准备的特殊节日 |
[17:12] | But now I realize that buying cheap flowers | 但我现在知道 买些便宜花束 |
[17:15] | or some pre-packaged chocolate | 或者预先包装好的巧克力 |
[17:17] | isn’t just a whacked-out merchandising conspiracy, | 并不是什么古怪的阴谋策略 |
[17:20] | it’s also just a nice thing to do. | 而是非常棒的浪费事情 |
[17:24] | Huh! Not again! | 又来了啊 |
[17:25] | Skipper! Code red! | 斯基伯 红色警告 |
[17:27] | Handle it! | 快去搞定 |
[17:31] | Goodbye! | 再见 |
[17:33] | Well, Hula Girl, I’m begging you. Will you take me back? | 草裙女 我求你 我们复合吧 |
[17:38] | Is that a yes? Or no? | 你那是同意还是不同意啊 |
[17:50] | Not my bobblehead! | 别丢我的摇头娃娃 |
[17:53] | Stop it! | 别丢了 |
[17:55] | Is it yes, you need more time? | 同意吗 需要更多时间吗 |
[17:56] | Or, or no, you’re not ready to answer? | 还是 不 你还没考虑好吗 |
[17:59] | Oh, come on, make up your mind! | 直接说出你的想法吧 |
[18:01] | You are mine now! | 你逃不了了 |
[18:04] | It’s a yes! | 她同意啦 |
[18:07] | Well, no hard feelings, kid. Hope we can all stay friends. | 舒服了 小样 希望我们能成为朋友 |
[18:13] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[18:24] | I don’t get it. What happened today? | 我不明白 今天怎么了嘛 |
[18:27] | Well, it’s his loss. | 好吧 他的损失 |
[18:29] | I’m over it! | 我决定不爱了 |
[18:34] | What in the world? | 这是干什么啊 |
[18:37] | Music? Dance number? | 音乐? 歌舞表演? |
[18:39] | Lady Liberty float? Oh, Melman. | 自由女神背景? 我的迈尔曼啊 |
[18:43] | Come on, Julien. I need that potion. | 朱利安 拜托 我要那药 |
[18:46] | Mmm. I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[18:47] | Skinny, sickly guy like yourself. | 你这个瘦小病弱的家伙 |
[18:49] | What could you possibly do for me? | 你能帮我做些什么呢 |
[18:52] | I can reach tall places. | 我能够到高处的东西 |
[18:55] | Okay, deal. | 好吧 成交 |
[18:57] | Don’t you make that deal, Melman Markowitz. | 你签那合同试试 迈尔曼·马科维茨 |
[18:59] | Oh, great. They’re gonna make up. Come on, Frankie. | 好吧 要复合了 走吧 弗兰基 |
[19:04] | Okay, this is like the sweetest thing | 好吧 这个才是 |
[19:08] | that anyone’s ever tried to do for me. | 从来没有人为我做过的最浪漫的事 |
[19:10] | Yeah, until I ruined it. | 是吧 但我毁掉了 |
[19:12] | Baby, I didn’t need all this. | 宝贝 我才不想要那些 |
[19:14] | All I wanted to know was that you were thinking about me. | 我只想知道你是否有想过我 |
[19:17] | Hmm. Oh, I was thinking about you. | 是的 我一直有想你 |
[19:21] | Yeah, well, here’s someone none of us was thinking about. | 是啊 但有一个人我们没想过 |
[19:26] | You know what? I think I know something that might cheer him up. | 这样 我知道一些东西能让他高兴起来 |
[19:30] | “Roses are red, violets are blue, | 红红的玫瑰 蓝蓝的紫罗兰 |
[19:32] | I love writing myself Valentines, | 我喜欢写情人节卡片 |
[19:35] | but no one else seems to do it to me.” | 但没人为我写卡片 |
[19:39] | It’s too wordy. | 这张写得太啰嗦了 |
[19:43] | I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[19:46] | What the… | 这是… |
[19:59] | We know it’s not like it was back at the zoo, but… | 我们知道和在动物园时无法比 |
[20:02] | – We could make you some more. – No. | -但我们可以再弄多点卡片 -不用 |
[20:06] | You got it just right. | 我很满足了 |
[20:08] | It’s not about how many cards you get, | 卡片的多少不重要 |
[20:10] | it’s about who you get them from. | 重要的是你们写的卡片 |
[20:16] | Wow! No offense, but you stink! | 不想冒犯你 但你真的很难闻 |
[20:18] | You need a bath! | 你快去洗个澡 |
[20:20] | In turpentine! | 要用松香洗 |
[20:22] | Ladies and gentlemen, gather around! | 女士们先生们 快快围过来 |
[20:25] | Oh, not again! | 又来啊 |
[20:27] | The King of Love is back with a brand new bottle of… | 享爱之王回来了 还带来了全新的 |
[20:32] | And the lucky freak who gets to try it first will be… | 第一个幸运儿会是谁呢 |
[20:45] | It’s okay. It’s okay. There’s still some left. | 没事 没事 还有些还有些 |
[20:49] | Now, who wants it? | 谁想要啊 |
[20:51] | That is disgusting! | 真恶心 |
[20:54] | Oh, King Julien… | 国王朱利安哦 |
[20:57] | Oh, that’s a nightmare coming. | 噩梦要来了 |
[20:58] | Hey, you can’t leave. | 你不能走 |
[20:59] | You must sign the contract. | 你必须签合同 |
[21:01] | Maurice, you’re my lawyer. Do something! | 莫里斯 你是我的律师 说话啊 |
[21:03] | I would advise against any sudden movement right now, Julien. | 我建议现在不要随意走动 朱利安 |
[21:08] | Where is the love? | 爱在何方 |