英文名称:Madame Bovary
年代:2014
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:01] | Un. Deux. | 一 二 |
[03:03] | Trois. | 三 |
[03:04] | Quatre. Cinq. | 四 五 |
[03:07] | Six. Sept. Huit. | 六 七 八 |
[03:11] | Neuf. Dix. | 九 十 |
[03:14] | Camille, Emma! En place! | 卡蜜儿 艾玛 注意位置 |
[04:17] | Please God, let him be the right one. | 上帝保佑 让他如我所愿 |
[04:20] | Please God, let him be the right one. | 上帝保佑 让他如我所愿 |
[04:22] | Please God, let him be the right one. | 上帝保佑 让他如我所愿 |
[07:23] | Emma… | 艾玛… |
[07:27] | when your dear mother died, I cried. | 当你亲爱的妈妈去世时 我哭了 |
[07:31] | I didn’t know how to raise a little girl. | 我不知道该怎么去抚养一个小女孩 |
[07:36] | A pig? Yes. | 像养头小猪 或许可以 |
[07:37] | But you, with all those ideas | 但是对你 小脑袋里装了 |
[07:40] | in your head, I could not. | 那么多的想法 我可做不到 |
[07:44] | Charles, you are a good man. | 查尔斯 你是一个优秀的人 |
[07:47] | And a good doctor. | 也是一位好医生 |
[07:49] | Emma’s mother can finally rest | 艾玛的妈妈如果知道我给她女儿 |
[07:51] | knowing I married her well. | 找了个好的归宿 她也会安息的 |
[07:55] | This was your mother’s favorite wedding gift. | 这是你妈妈钟爱的结婚礼物 |
[07:59] | Please think of us when you eat your sweets. | 请你在吃糖果的时候能够想到我们 |
[08:06] | Santé. | 为健康干杯 |
[08:08] | Santé! | 为健康干杯 |
[10:37] | This is Henriette. | 这是亨丽艾特 |
[10:39] | Madame. | 夫人 |
[10:41] | Would you mind helping us with some of these things? | 能帮我们拎一下东西吗 |
[10:43] | Of course. Let me, Madame. | 当然 我来吧 夫人 |
[10:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:06] | What’s the matter, dear? | 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[11:13] | It’s all part of nature. | 这就是人生的一部分 |
[11:16] | I need to remove my dress. | 我得把长裙脱掉 |
[11:19] | Oh. | 哦 |
[11:22] | I cannot remove it alone. | 我自己一个人做不来 |
[11:25] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[12:52] | Sleep, dear. | 你睡吧 亲爱的 |
[12:53] | I didn’t want to wake you. | 我不想吵醒你 |
[12:55] | Stay with me. | 和我待一会 |
[13:00] | It is the patient that must find solace in the bed, | 只有病人才会在床上找到安慰 |
[13:02] | never the doctor. | 医生绝不 |
[13:05] | But all doctors are husbands, too, aren’t they? | 可所有的医生也同时是丈夫 不是吗 |
[13:08] | Only in the evenings, dear. | 只有晚上才是 亲爱的 |
[13:11] | Enjoy your day. | 享受你的白天吧 |
[16:24] | They’re beautiful, Madame. | 看上去真漂亮 夫人 |
[16:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:36] | Are those for eating? | 这是吃的东西吗 |
[16:38] | Of course. | 当然 |
[16:41] | You must have spent all afternoon on this. | 你肯定花了一个下午吧 |
[16:46] | You shouldn’t go to such trouble. | 你没必要自找麻烦 |
[16:48] | Henriette is always quick to pick fruit from the orchard. | 亨丽艾特总能很快地从果园里把水果摘来 |
[16:53] | Is that what you would prefer? | 你更喜欢那样 |
[16:55] | It is simply custom. | 只是习惯了 |
[17:00] | Fruit, please. | 请拿些水果 |
[17:12] | Any patients of note today? | 今天有值得关注的病人吗 |
[17:15] | Any curious ailments? | 有没有奇怪的病例 |
[17:18] | Curious? | 奇怪的 |
[17:22] | In the morning, a patient needed to be bled. | 上午 有位病人需要放血 |
[17:25] | On another, I applied leeches. | 我还给另一个人做了水蛭吸血 |
[17:30] | His wife prepared me | 他的 呃 妻子给我准备了 |
[17:32] | a delicious mushroom omelet for lunch. | 一份可口的蘑菇煎蛋卷做午餐 |
[17:38] | Oh, then yes, in the afternoon, | 哦 对 今天下午 |
[17:40] | a patient had something quite inexplicable. | 有位病人让我找不到头绪 |
[17:43] | I examined his chamber pot twice, | 我检查了他的便桶两次 |
[17:45] | but it remains a mystery. | 但病因还是个谜 |
[17:59] | Madame? | 夫人 |
[18:01] | Monsieur Lheureux is here to see you. | 勒乌先生来见您 |
[18:07] | Oh, just as everyone said, simply beautiful. | 哦 诚如大家所言 您真是太漂亮了 |
[18:11] | That’s most kind of you, | 谢谢您的夸赞 |
[18:13] | but I must apologize. | 不过我很抱歉 |
[18:14] | It’s not proper for me to receive you | 我不能就这样头发乱糟糟的 |
[18:16] | with my hair in such disarray. | 来接待您 |
[18:17] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 不不不 |
[18:19] | Forgive me for making haste. | 请原谅我来得太急 |
[18:20] | I could not simply let the day go by | 只是如果不能让您满意的话 |
[18:22] | without gaining your confidence. | 我怎么能轻易把一天白白浪费掉呢 |
[18:24] | I was told you were an elegant woman of taste, | 我听说您的品味非常高雅 |
[18:26] | and well, I am a man in the service of such women. | 正好 我就是为您这样的人服务的 |
[18:30] | Whatever you command, I will provide you with. | 无论你有什么需求 我会全力满足您任何需求 |
[18:32] | -I visit Rouen at least twice a week. -You do? | -每周我都会去鲁昂两趟 -是吗 |
[18:35] | Yes, I’m connected to all the best houses, | 我和那里最好的商家都有来往 |
[18:37] | “Trois Fréres”, “La Barbe d’Or”, “Le Grand Sauvage”. | “三兄弟” “黄金胡须” “广袤原野” |
[18:39] | Anything you wish. Romantic novels, chocolates, candies. | 任何您想要的东西 浪漫小说 巧克力 糖果 |
[18:45] | Look at this. | 瞧这个 嗯 |
[18:47] | Simply beautiful, is it not? | 漂亮极了 是不是 |
[18:49] | -Yes, it is. -Mm. | -是的 -嗯 |
[18:51] | How many would you like? | 您想要多少 |
[18:53] | Oh, I’m afraid I can’t. I’ve only just arrived. | 哦 恐怕不行 我毕竟才刚来 |
[18:55] | Oh, and this, this, this, this is… | 哦 还有这个 这是 这是… |
[18:57] | made of pearl. | 珍珠做的 |
[18:59] | Carved in open work by convicts in the West Indies. | 由西印度群岛的囚犯们镂空雕刻的 |
[19:02] | They are lovely. Mm. | 美极了 |
[19:04] | Oh, but it’s too soon. | 哦 不过这还为时过早 |
[19:07] | I want to show you something. | 我想给你看样东西 |
[19:15] | My father’s wedding gift. | 我父亲的结婚礼物 |
[19:17] | Oh. | 哦 |
[19:19] | Simply beautiful. | 漂亮极了 |
[19:22] | We have so much to share. | 我们可分享的东西很多 |
[19:24] | These, however, you must have. | 这些 无论如何 你必须拥有 |
[19:26] | These are woven in Algeria | 这是来自阿尔及利亚的纺织品 |
[19:29] | but the silk, I don’t know, is of mythical quality. | 但所用的丝 天知道 完全是神话般的质地 |
[19:32] | Touch one, touch one. | 摸一摸 感觉一下 |
[19:34] | Ah. You have exquisite taste. | 啊 您有着非常高雅的品味 |
[19:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:39] | Hey-ah! | 嘿啊 |
[19:42] | Angel. | 就像天使 |
[19:46] | Look closer. Look at these spangles. | 仔细看 看这些闪闪发光的地方 |
[19:49] | Almost threads of gold. | 几乎都是金线 |
[19:50] | They scintillate like stars in the night, do they not? | 它们就像夜空中璀璨的星辰 不是吗 |
[19:54] | How much? | 什么价格 |
[19:56] | A mere nothing. | 不值一提 |
[20:00] | It’s lovely, really, but it’s too soon. | 确实非常好 真的 不过为时太早 |
[20:02] | I haven’t even spoken of these matters with Charles. | 我甚至还没跟查尔斯提过这事 |
[20:05] | Ah, very well, very well. I understand. | 啊 好吧 好吧 我理解 |
[20:07] | I will leave you some fashion journals | 我可以给你几本时装杂志 |
[20:10] | and a book of fabrics. | 和一本关于面料的书 |
[20:13] | You really mustn’t worry about the money. | 你其实没必要担心钱的问题 |
[20:15] | I can give you some, if need be. | 我…如果你需要的话 我可以给你提供 |
[20:17] | On credit, of course. I know Charles is good for it. | 当然 是信用贷款 我知道查尔斯的信用非常好 |
[20:20] | On credit? | 信用贷款 |
[20:21] | Yes, it means you can pay me whenever you llke. | 对 就是说您可以随时给您想要的东西付款 |
[20:24] | Now… | 那么 |
[20:26] | This. Beautiful, no? | 这个 很漂亮 不是吗 |
[20:29] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[20:55] | Ah. | 啊 |
[20:57] | Maison Lheureux. | 勒乌先生 |
[20:58] | He runs the boutique out of his own house. | 他在自己家开了间时装店 |
[21:19] | That is the end of the village. | 村庄在这儿就到头了 |
[21:28] | Come. | 过来 |
[21:34] | Oh, I should introduce you to Homais. | 哦 我应该介绍郝麦给你认识 |
[21:37] | He’s our local chemist. We work closely together. | 他是本地的药剂师 我们在工作上密切配合 |
[21:40] | For this month, hmm? | …看看这个月的 嗯 |
[21:42] | Ah, Emma. | 啊 艾玛 |
[21:44] | You’ve joined us at last. | 你终于来到我们这了 |
[21:46] | You’re beautiful. | 你可真漂亮 |
[21:47] | Ah. Welcome to Yonville. | 啊 欢迎来到雍维尔 |
[21:50] | My dear, Monsieur Homais, | 亲爱的 嗯 郝麦先生 |
[21:52] | and Monsieur Binet, our tax collector. | 以及 呃 比内先生 我们的税务官 |
[21:56] | And Monsieur Leon Dupuis, our legal clerk. | 还有呃 李昂·都普意先生 我们的法务官 |
[22:00] | Madame no doubt has had little time to rest since her journey. | 毫无疑问夫人远道而来 还没有时间好好休息一下 |
[22:04] | Well, moving about amuses me. | 不过 能四处走走令人心情愉悦 |
[22:06] | I find it tedious to always stay in the same place. | 我觉得在一个地方待久了实在让人乏味 |
[22:09] | I couldn’t agree more. | 我…我举双手赞同 |
[22:10] | Not me. I’m most content with the same slippers | 我可不 能够每天晚上穿着同样的拖鞋 |
[22:13] | and same fireplace every night. | 坐在同样的壁炉前就十分满足了 |
[22:14] | Charles, nothing is more pleasant than traveling. | 查尔斯 没有什么能比得上外出旅行那么愉快 |
[22:16] | You wouldn’t say that if you were constantly | 如果你不得不经常在马鞍上颠簸 |
[22:18] | obliged to be in the saddle. | 那么你就不会再这么说了 |
[22:19] | You’re wrong. I would talk of nothing else. | 你说得不对 我…别的我就不说了 |
[22:22] | Just last year I was in Switzerland. | 就讲去年 我在瑞士的时候 |
[22:24] | You can’t imagine the enormity of the valleys, | 你根本无法想像那些山谷的空阔 |
[22:26] | or the poetry of the lakes. | 或是充满诗意的湖水 |
[22:28] | It moved me to such enthusiasm. | 这一切…一切都点燃了我…我心中的热情 |
[22:31] | -I was… -Emma, you mustn’t mistake | -我都要…-艾玛 你千万别弄错了 |
[22:34] | Leon’s profession for his heart. | 李昂的本质 |
[22:36] | He might appear to be | 他…他…他看上去像是 |
[22:38] | just a legal clerk, but secretly inside | 一名法务官 但是在他的内心深处 |
[22:42] | he’s the last romantic left in all of France. | 他是全法兰西仅存的最后一位浪漫主义诗人 |
[22:45] | Oh, no, no. It’s no laughing matter. | 哦 不不 这可不是开玩笑 |
[22:47] | I’m quite concerned, actually. | 其实 我可是很认真的 |
[22:49] | The other day, I heard him singing | 有一天 我听到他 |
[22:51] | “The Guardian Angel” in his bedroom, | 在卧室里吟唱守护天使 |
[22:54] | and he was really giving it his all. | 而且唱得那么投入 |
[22:56] | There’s nothing that elevates my soul more than music. | 没有比音乐更能振奋我的心灵的了 |
[22:58] | Oh, not you too, Emma. I need you to be sensible. | 哦 你可别 艾玛 我需要你保持清醒 |
[23:03] | I have a favor to ask you, actually. | 事实上 我有事想问问你 |
[23:05] | Oi me’? Mm. | -关于我的 -嗯 |
[23:06] | I’d like to show you something in the kitchen. | 我想让你去厨房看样东西 |
[23:08] | Gentlemen, if you’ll excuse us? | 先生们 请原谅我们离开会 |
[23:12] | Monsieur Binet, could I trouble you for the bread? | 比内先生 麻烦把面包给我 |
[23:16] | Hippolyte, here, works at the inn | 这是希波吕忒 |
[23:18] | day and night bussing tables. | 在旅店里工作 不分日夜 准备伙食 |
[23:20] | And he does all this with an atrocious impediment. | 而且是在极大的不便下完成的这些工作 |
[23:24] | Isn’t that right, Hippolyte? | 是不是 希波吕忒 |
[23:26] | Show Madame your foot. | 给夫人看下你的脚 |
[23:30] | See? It’s gruesome, is it not? | 看见了 很可怕 是不是 |
[23:33] | I’m sorry. | 我很难过 |
[23:34] | Hmm. Now Emma, | 嗯 那么艾玛 |
[23:36] | as a partisan of progress, | 作为进步党的一员 |
[23:38] | it is my duty to keep this town to the fore. | 我有责任让这个镇子的事务走在前列 |
[23:41] | Which is why I need your help | 所以我需要你的帮助 |
[23:42] | to convince Charles to operate on this poor man. | 来说服查尔斯给这个不幸的人做下手术 |
[23:46] | I believe I should be convinced first, sir. | 我认为首先要有人能说服我 先生 |
[23:48] | It’s for your own sake. | 这是为你好 |
[23:51] | Well, Madame, what do you say? | 那么 夫人 你认为呢 |
[23:54] | I’m afraid it’s not my place to tell Charles. | 恐怕我不适合出面跟查尔斯讲这个 |
[23:56] | No. No, forget convention and modality. | 不 不 别在意那些世俗的约束 |
[24:00] | There are no risks here, only advantages. | 这件事没有什么风险 只有好处 |
[24:03] | Success. Certain relief. | 呃 这代表成功 一种慈善 |
[24:06] | Beautification of the patient. | 解决了病人的难题 |
[24:09] | But no less important, | 但同样重要的是 |
[24:10] | celebrity to be gained by the surgeon. | 我们的医生获得了一个好名声 |
[24:13] | -All of what you speak of is most alluring. -Mm. | -您说的这些的确很让人动心 -嗯哼 |
[24:15] | But the decision is not mine. It’s up to Charles. | 但这事不该由我来决定 而是查尔斯 |
[24:18] | Oh, very well. | 哦 很好 |
[24:21] | But you will at least help me convince him, | 不过你至少应该帮我在他跟前吹吹风 |
[24:22] | will you not? | 怎么样 |
[24:25] | We’ll see. | 试试吧 |
[24:28] | Excellent. | 好极了 |
[24:33] | I haven’t devoted much time to the garden. | 我没花多少精力在花园里 |
[24:36] | It could be so beautiful. | 这儿可以弄得很漂亮 |
[24:39] | I’ll take care of it. | 交给我吧 |
[24:41] | You’ve never thought of a fish pond, perhaps over here? | 你没想过弄个鱼池吧 也许就在这儿 |
[24:44] | You’ll have plenty of time to do as you wish. | 你以后有的是时间做你想做的事 |
[24:46] | Best to come inside. | 最好回屋吧 |
[24:48] | Surely, it’s for you to enjoy as well. | 当然 你也应该好好放松一下 |
[24:50] | Well, yes. | 嗯 对 |
[24:51] | But not so early, and not in this cold. | 不过不用这么早 而且还这么冷 |
[25:09] | Okay, one more. | 好 下一处 |
[25:12] | This should be the worst of it. | 这是最严重的一处 |
[25:19] | Yeah. | 对 |
[25:20] | Yeah, it’s coming off. | 好 已经开始脱落了 |
[25:28] | That’s most of it done. | 大部分都处理好了 |
[25:37] | There, there. | 好 好 |
[25:38] | I think you’re good to cover up now. | 你现在可以把衣服披上了 |
[25:52] | No, but that is once you’ve done the operation. | 不 不过那是说一旦你做了手术之后 |
[26:02] | The diagrams. | 这图表 |
[26:05] | The diagrams are very detailed. | 这图表上讲得很详细 |
[26:07] | Yes, well, you’ve never seen anything like them, I’m sure. | 对 看 你从没见过和他们一样的东西 |
[26:10] | They use a hand here. | 这儿装了个指针 |
[26:18] | Now, we must all understand | 现在 我们都必须了解 |
[26:20] | the future importance of this machine. | 这台机器在将来的重要性 |
[26:22] | This here is a symbol of industry. | 在你们面前的是工业化的象征 |
[26:25] | It is a feat of engineering. | 是工程学的伟大壮举 |
[26:27] | Notice the treadmill | 注意看那个踏步机 |
[26:29] | gives a perfect regularity of motion to the horse. | 可以让马能够很有规律地运动 |
[26:32] | Here we go, here we go. | 开始了 开始了 |
[26:35] | But this configuration | 不过这种设计 |
[26:36] | seems extremely uncomfortable for the horse. | 看上去让马很难受 |
[26:38] | Well… | 嗯… |
[26:39] | When does the animal rest? | 它什么时候可以休息呢 |
[26:41] | They should have two horses | 他们应该用两匹马 |
[26:44] | taking turns or some form of schedule. | 来轮流上阵 或是有个作息计划 |
[26:47] | Well, I suppose every town has its diversions. | 好吧 我想每个镇上都得有点乐子 |
[26:50] | Is this ours? | 这是我们镇上的吗 |
[26:53] | Well, it isn’t Paris. | 是啊 这又不是巴黎 |
[26:56] | Have you been? | 你去过 |
[26:57] | I have. | 去过 |
[26:59] | It’s even better than you can imagine. | 比你想像中还要好得多 |
[27:02] | It alights your every sense. | 那儿能激发你全身的灵感 |
[27:05] | Nothing at all like Yonville. | 和雍维尔这地方完全不同 |
[27:09] | I apologize. I shouldn’t speak that way. | 很抱歉 我不该这么讲 |
[27:12] | You’ve only just arrived, and well… | 你毕竟才来 而且… |
[27:15] | to be honest, there’s nothing to feed my soul here | 老实说 这儿的一切都无法进入我的心灵 |
[27:18] | but my very own mind. | 除了我自己的思想 |
[27:23] | I feel guilty saying that. | 这样说让我很内疚 |
[27:25] | No, don’t. | 不 没事 |
[27:27] | Guilt will bring you nothing, I swear. | 完全没有必要内疚 我保证 |
[27:31] | When I was sent to the convent for my education, | 当我被送去修道院学习的时候 |
[27:33] | I had a beautiful idea of the piety | 我对她们表现出的虔诚很有好感 |
[27:36] | of those pale-faced women with their rosaries | 那些面容苍白 持着念珠 |
[27:39] | and their convictions. | 颂扬着信念的女人们 |
[27:42] | I wanted to be just as they are, but I couldn’t. | 我想能够跟她们一样 但我做不到 |
[27:46] | I puzzled myself to find some vow to fulfill. | 我茫然地去寻找一些能够为之努力的愿望 |
[27:50] | At confession I even invented little sins. | 在忏悔的时候 我甚至杜撰出一些小罪名 |
[27:53] | No, I was mortified. | 不 我感觉太压抑了 |
[27:55] | I wanted only emotions, not discipline. | 我要的只是情感 而不是训戒 |
[27:59] | -Hm. -The good nuns declared me | -嗯 -守律的嬷嬷们宣布 |
[28:01] | to be without calling and cast me out | 我不需要再听从召唤 并且把我赶了出去 |
[28:03] | to read romance novels | 让我去读浪漫小说 |
[28:04] | and fulfill the desires of the heart. | 来满足我心灵上的渴望 |
[28:08] | They made me ill, | 这让我十分憔悴 |
[28:11] | but it was only later that I realized | 但直到后来我才意识到 |
[28:12] | that my guilt had been keeping me | 是我的罪孽剥夺了 |
[28:14] | from the happiness I deserved. | 我应得的快乐 |
[28:19] | And have you found that happiness here? | 那么你有没有在这儿找回你的快乐 |
[30:21] | Forgive me. I did not hear you enter. | 请原谅 我没听见你进来 |
[30:25] | Charles is visiting a patient. | 查尔斯正给一名病人出诊 |
[30:27] | I’m not here to see Charles. | 我不是来找查尔斯的 |
[30:28] | No? | 不是 |
[30:31] | Of how may I be of service? | 那有什么需要我效劳的吗 |
[30:33] | Of no service. | 不需要 |
[30:35] | I hoped you might accompany me on a walk. | 我是想邀请你陪我散下步的 |
[30:38] | A walk? | 散步 |
[30:40] | It’s a lovely day. | 天气非常好 |
[31:16] | I have a gift for you. | 我为你准备了一份礼物 |
[31:20] | I can’t accept. | 我不能接受 |
[31:21] | It’s a trifle. | 只是个小玩意 |
[31:23] | A relic from my days in Paris. | 我在巴黎的时候留下的纪念品 |
[31:25] | Take it. | 拿着吧 |
[31:42] | When I was a child, I had a map like this. | 我小时候 也有一张像这样的地图 |
[31:46] | Every night, I would close my eyes | 每天晚上 我都会闭上眼睛 |
[31:48] | and trace down the boulevards and over the bridges, | 追忆那些大街和桥梁 |
[31:51] | imagining myself in a carriage | 想像着我坐在马车里 |
[31:54] | passing all the busy people. | 从忙碌的人群中穿过 |
[31:57] | All of them with someplace to be. | 每个人都有他的归属 |
[31:59] | Hm. | 嗯 |
[33:09] | Foo. | 呼 |
[33:15] | Well, that’s all I’ve got. | 好吧 我就这么多了 |
[33:25] | I win again. | 我又赢了 |
[33:27] | I’m going to bed. | 我要去睡觉了 |
[33:29] | Do you mind if we play another? | 不介意我们再玩一局吧 |
[33:30] | No. Please. By all means. | 没事 请吧 你们随意 |
[33:33] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[33:35] | Good night, Charles. | 晚安 查尔斯 |
[33:43] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[33:48] | Please. I need to talk to you. | 来吧 我有话要跟你说 |
[33:55] | Come. | 过来 |
[34:20] | I fear I might be going mad. | 恐怕我要疯了 |
[34:22] | I think of nothing but you. | 我心里除了你之外已经容不下任何东西 |
[34:24] | I cannot even hear my voice in my own head. | 我甚至连自己发出的声音都听不到 |
[34:28] | I only hear yours. | 而只能听见你的 |
[34:41] | I’m married. | 我已经结婚了 |
[34:43] | Tell me you feel differently. | 告诉我这给你的感觉不一样 |
[35:58] | …parents. Now go back there, | …的父母们 现在给我回去 |
[35:59] | sit down, and stop messing about. | 老实坐下来 别再瞎胡闹 |
[36:02] | Charlotte, will you sit up straight!? | 夏洛特 能不能给我坐好 |
[36:04] | Now, all of you… | 现在都听好了… |
[36:12] | The young scamps. | 这些小淘气包 |
[36:14] | They respect nothing. | 他们对什么都无所谓 |
[36:17] | You look pleasant, Madame Bovary. | 你的气色不错 包法利夫人 |
[36:20] | I don’t feel pleasant, Monsieur I’Abbé. | 我感觉不太好 拉贝神父 |
[36:23] | Nor do I. Might be what I ate. | 我也是 可能吃坏了东西 |
[36:27] | Or maybe it’s the season. | 或许是这个节气 |
[36:29] | Cold days weaken one most remarkably, don’t they? | 寒冷的天气对人的影响特别大 是不是 |
[36:32] | I suppose. | 我想是的 |
[36:34] | Yeah. As Saint Paul says, we are born to suffer. | 没错 像圣保罗所说 我们生来就是为了受难 |
[36:40] | I’ve known poor young mothers, | 我认识一些可怜的年轻妈妈们 |
[36:42] | virtuous women, of course, | 当然 都是良家妇女 |
[36:44] | veritable saints, | 虔诚的圣徒 |
[36:47] | who did not have enough bread. | 她们得不到足够的口粮 |
[36:51] | What of those, Monsieur I’Abbé, | 你怎么看那些 拉贝神父 |
[36:55] | those who have bread, but don’t have any… | 那些衣食无忧 但却缺少… |
[36:57] | Fire in winter? | 冬天里的一把火 |
[37:00] | Oh. Does that matter? | 哦 那有关系吗 |
[37:04] | Does it matter? | 有关系吗 |
[37:07] | Seems to me that once you have a good fire, | 在我看来 既然你不愁温饱 |
[37:09] | sufficient food, and a good husband… | 而且还有一位好丈夫… |
[37:12] | Boudet. | 伯蒂特 |
[37:14] | I’ll warm your ears for you, you imp! | 我要来拧你的耳朵了 你这个调皮鬼 |
[37:19] | Talking of which, | 说到这儿… |
[37:20] | how is Monsieur Bovary? | 包法利先生如何 |
[37:24] | Well, that is what I, what I came to talk to you about. | 是啊 这就是我 我来这想跟你谈的内容 |
[37:27] | Sick as well. Too much work. | 一样的烦心 工作太忙 |
[37:29] | We two are the busiest men in the parish. | 我们两个是教区里最忙的人 |
[37:32] | I, the doctor of the soul, he of the body. | 我 是心灵医生 他是肉体医生 |
[37:36] | Oh, you’re most unwell. | 哦 你看上去不太舒服 |
[37:40] | You should get home. | 你应该回家了 |
[37:43] | The first communion will soon be upon us, | 初次圣礼仪式马上要开始了 |
[37:47] | and I must make these devils pious. | 我必须要让这些小恶魔们虔诚起来 |
[37:54] | And I told you all to stay still and be quiet. | 我跟你们说过待那别动 保持安静 |
[37:57] | Now, look at me. | 现在 都看着我 |
[38:19] | Did you know Leon was moving to Rouen? | 你知道李昂正准备搬去鲁昂吗 |
[38:23] | Homais told me this afternoon. | 今天下午郝麦跟我说的 |
[38:26] | He didn’t give much notice. | 他没怎么跟别人说 |
[38:28] | Homais was quite upset. | 郝麦非常沮丧 |
[38:30] | He needs to find a new tenant. | 他需要找一个新的房客 |
[38:32] | Did he say when? | 他说什么时候了吗 |
[38:34] | Tomorrow or the day after. | 明后天吧 |
[38:36] | I never noticed Leon had such an impulsive nature before. | 以前我从没注意到李昂有这么冲动的性子 |
[38:47] | Shall I tell the master? | 要我告诉主人一声吗 |
[38:49] | No, don’t. | 不 不要 |
[38:52] | It’ll only worry him. | 这只会让他担心 |
[38:56] | It’s just my nerves. | 我只是精神紧张 |
[38:59] | This shall pass, Madame. | 会过去的 夫人 |
[39:02] | You’ll come to like it here. | 你很快会喜欢上这儿的 |
[39:07] | I imagined that this would be the happiest time in my life, | 我曾以为这会是我一辈子最快乐的时光 |
[39:12] | but the calm here in which we live is not what I dreamt of. | 但是这种平淡的生活并不是我梦想的 |
[39:17] | One after another, the days come, | 日子一天天地过去 |
[39:20] | always the same, bringing nothing. | 从不变样 毫无生气 |
[39:26] | Is this the will of God? | 这就是上帝的旨意 |
[39:29] | Is my future just a dark corridor | 我的未来就仅仅是一条阴暗的走廊 |
[39:31] | with a bolted door at the end? | 加上尽头的那扇插销大门 |
[41:07] | Always in a book, dear. You’ll strain your eyes. | 总是埋在书里 亲爱的 那会毁掉你的眼睛 |
[41:11] | This book is fascinating. | 这书引人入胜 |
[41:13] | It’s about the Orient. | 描述的是东方的故事 |
[41:15] | Their manner of dress, the rituals, | 他们的着装 礼仪 |
[41:17] | even their medicine. | 甚至还有他们的医学 |
[41:19] | I could read it to you. | 我可以读给你听 |
[41:21] | You might find it of use. | 可能对你有用 |
[41:22] | Those are only curiosities. | 那只是些奇闻逸事 |
[41:24] | They have no application in Yonville. | 对雍维尔的人来说一点用都没有 |
[41:27] | But we certainly won’t be spending the rest of our lives here. | 但我们不可能这辈子就这样活下去 |
[41:31] | I would hate to disappoint you, my dear, | 我不想让你失望 亲爱的 |
[41:32] | but I don’t see us going to the Orient. | 不过我可不认为我们会去东方 |
[41:34] | Well, I know that, Charles. | 是 我知道 查尔斯 |
[41:36] | I was thinking Paris or maybe Rouen. | 我只是想着能去巴黎 或许鲁昂 |
[41:39] | Do you really believe a country doctor | 你不会觉得一个赤脚医生 |
[41:40] | can open a practice in Rouen on a whim? | 能够只凭心血来潮就在鲁昂立足吧 |
[41:43] | -It’s… -But you’re not a country doctor. | -就像…-但你并不是赤脚医生 |
[42:43] | Very good, Madame. Tighter? | 很好 夫人 紧一点 |
[43:09] | My man is opening a practice in Rouen, | 我的人正在鲁昂行医 |
[43:12] | so we are currently without a doctor at Vaubeyssard. | 所以目前我们在佛比萨缺少一名医生 |
[43:14] | Ah, yes. | 啊 不错 |
[43:17] | Madame Bovary, I suppose? | 我想 是包法利夫人 |
[43:23] | You are blessed, my dear Doctor. | 上帝对你很偏心啊 我亲爱的医生 |
[43:26] | Ah. It’s most certainly broken. | 啊 几乎要断了 |
[43:28] | Emma, dear, would you mind telling Henriette | 艾玛 亲爱的 能不能给亨丽艾特说一下 |
[43:31] | to warm some water? | 准备点热水 |
[43:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[43:41] | I was going to ask, | 我正准备问你 |
[43:43] | are you on duty Sunday, Doctor? | 周日你有事吗 医生 |
[43:45] | No, Monsieur Le Marquis. | 呃 没有 马奎斯先生 |
[43:46] | I always spend Sundays with my wife. | 一般周日我都会陪我夫人 |
[43:48] | That wouldn’t be a problem. | 那没关系 |
[43:49] | We would, of course invite Madame Bovary to come along. | 我们会 当然 邀请包法利夫人一道 |
[43:52] | I’m hosting a hunt next Sunday, | 下周日我会举办一场狩猎 |
[43:54] | and we need a doctor on premises. | 前提是我们需要一名医生以防万一 |
[43:56] | So, can I count you in? | 那么你能赏光吗 |
[43:58] | Well… | 呃… |
[44:01] | Would Madame ride with us? | 可以…让夫人跟我们一道骑马 |
[44:10] | A hunt, you say? | 呃 你说 一场狩猎 |
[44:13] | Sunday. | 周日… |
[44:17] | Well, I see no reason why not. | 呃 好吧 我找不到拒绝的理由 |
[44:21] | Fantastic. I look forward to it. | 好极了 我非常期待 |
[44:40] | Madame Bovary. It’s so good to see you. | 包法利夫人 见到您真是太好了 |
[44:42] | Beautiful as ever, of course. | 永远都是那么美丽 毫无疑问 |
[44:43] | Charles and I were treated | 查尔斯和我接受了 |
[44:45] | -with the most extraordinary invitation. -Oh? | -一次不同寻常的邀请 -哦 |
[44:48] | The Marquis D’Andervilliers invited us to a Chasse é Courre. | 马奎斯侯爵邀请我们去参加狩猎 |
[44:50] | And you don’t have a tenue d’amazone, I suppose? | 我猜您是需要一套狩猎服啰 |
[44:59] | This is going to be very expensive. | 这可价值不菲啊 |
[45:00] | You will extend me credit, will you not? | 你可以给我信贷 不是吗 |
[45:15] | Money should never be the problem, only the solution. | 钱永远不是问题 只要注意方法 |
[45:24] | My dear doctor. | 我亲爱的医生 |
[45:26] | Please forgive us for taking Madame Bovary along. | 请原谅我们把包法利夫人一同带去 |
[45:29] | I leave you in excellent company. | 我留了些好东西来陪你 |
[45:32] | By all means, Monsieur le Marquis, | 没问题 马奎斯侯爵 |
[45:34] | enjoy the hunt. | 尽情狩猎吧 |
[45:35] | Emma could do with the fresh air and exercise. | 艾玛可以享受一下新鲜的空气 做做运动 |
[45:38] | As for me, a day not in the saddle is a day of bliss. | 对我来说 能不在马上颠簸就是一件幸福的事 |
[45:41] | I’m much happier here with the buffet. | 在这享受下小吃更让我愉快 |
[45:45] | My dear friends! | 我亲爱的朋友们 |
[45:48] | What good fortune it is | 这是多么荣幸 |
[45:49] | to share this moment with all of you today. | 能在此时此刻和你们共渡良辰 |
[45:52] | I cannot fully grasp the reason | 今天上午我真的是 |
[45:54] | for my euphoria this morning. | 兴奋莫名 |
[45:56] | Hunting is part of my life and my soul. | 狩猎是我生活和灵魂的一部分 |
[45:59] | Who could live more fully, | 还有谁能够活得更充实 |
[46:01] | love more deeply, or celebrate so well | 爱得更深 或更陶醉于 |
[46:04] | as the hunter with his horse | 猎人骑着马儿 |
[46:05] | and his hounds, hm? | 指引着他的猎犬 嗯 |
[46:07] | So now, my dear friends, | 所以现在 我亲爱的朋友们 |
[46:11] | on your saddles. | 上马吧 |
[50:03] | Come in. | 请进 |
[50:06] | Good morning, Monsieur. | 早上好 先生 |
[50:08] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[50:09] | Madame. | 夫人 |
[50:22] | What is it, Madame? | 怎么了 夫人 |
[50:25] | You don’t wear a uniform. | 你没穿仆服 |
[50:29] | No, Madame. I never have. | 不 夫人 我从来没有 |
[50:32] | Of course not. It’s my fault. | 是啊 这是我的失误 |
[50:34] | I’ve never bought you one. | 我一直没给你买一套 |
[50:37] | I’m happy to wear my own clothes, Madame. | 我就穿自己的衣服挺好 夫人 |
[50:40] | Yes, but a uniform is a proper dress | 是 不过对于像你这样职业的人来说 |
[50:42] | of someone of your profession. | 穿仆服更合适些 |
[50:46] | Go see Lheureux. | 去找下勒乌先生 |
[50:48] | He’ll dress you appropriately. | 他会给你合适的服装 |
[50:51] | As you wish, Madame. | 遵命 夫人 |
[50:59] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[51:00] | What’s what? | 什么什么 |
[51:02] | That box. | 那个盒子 |
[51:05] | Ah. It’s a cigar case. | 啊 是个雪茄盒 |
[51:08] | I couldn’t find an opportune moment | 我还没找到合适的机会 |
[51:10] | to return it to the Marquis. | 把它还给马奎斯侯爵 |
[51:23] | You should save it until after you’ve operated on Hippolyte. | 你应该把它留到给希波吕忒做完手术之后 |
[51:27] | I’ll have this returned to the Marquis. | 我来把这个还给马奎斯 |
[51:36] | I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在考虑 |
[51:38] | What’s there to think about, dear? | 有什么好考虑的 亲爱的 |
[51:40] | We must progress. | 我们必须向前看 |
[51:42] | As Homais said, there are only benefits. | 就像郝麦所说 那样只有好处 |
[51:46] | No, there are risks. | 不 还有风险 |
[51:50] | How do you think the Marquis’ doctor | 你怎么看马奎斯的医生 |
[51:51] | opened a practice in Rouen? | 跑去鲁昂行医的事 |
[51:55] | He took risks. | 他冒了风险 |
[52:02] | I would like all of these curtains changed. | 我想把这些窗帘都换掉 |
[52:05] | I want them to be made of gold damask | 我想要那种金色锦锻面料 |
[52:07] | with an embroidered print of some kind. | 带印花镶边的 |
[52:10] | I know just the look you want. | 我知道您想要的式样了 |
[52:17] | I would also like new linens, | 我还需要新的亚麻桌布 |
[52:19] | and two silver candelabras. | 和两枝银烛台 |
[52:21] | -Silver? -Well, surely gold is twice as much. | -银的 -嗯 金的要贵一倍 |
[52:24] | Yes, but if you bought one large gold candelabra, | 对 但如果您买下一枝大金烛台 |
[52:27] | it would fit the table better. | 会和您的餐桌更配 |
[52:29] | It wouldn’t cost much more than two silver ones. | 而且开销不会比两枝银烛台更大 |
[52:31] | -Hm. -Hm. | -嗯 -嗯 |
[52:33] | Anything else? | 还要别的吗 |
[52:35] | There was one more item. | 还有一样东西 |
[52:37] | Well, don’t hesitate. | 好 尽管说 |
[52:39] | I saw a rug in… | 我看见过一条毛皮地毯… |
[52:41] | A rug. That’s not drinking the sea. | 毛毯 这可不是随便说说的 |
[52:42] | But what about the dresses? | 但这些衣服又怎么来的呢 |
[52:44] | We’ll get those too. Stop dithering. | 我们当然也把它买下来 不要犹豫 |
[52:46] | Take it, take it. | 拿着 拿着 |
[52:49] | Each moment you do not possess what you love | 每当你不能拥有你所爱之物的时候 |
[52:52] | is a moment not spent in love. | 就是你无法享受被爱的时候 |
[52:54] | And a heart without love is a heart without a voice. | 失去爱的心灵如同失去声音一般 |
[52:58] | No song, no life. | 没有歌声 就没有生命 |
[53:11] | Do you like this for the fair? | 你觉得穿这套去集会怎么样 |
[53:13] | Doesn’t feel too austere, does it? | 看上去不是太寒酸吧 是吗 |
[53:16] | You look beautiful, Madame. | 您看上去美丽极了 夫人 |
[53:18] | You have such a figure. | 您的身材非常好 |
[53:21] | A spoonful of vinegar with every meal. | 每顿饭喝一汤匙醋 |
[53:24] | After a week, you don’t even taste it anymore. | 一周后 你甚至都尝不出它的味道了 |
[53:50] | Ah. | 啊 |
[53:52] | Doctor. Madame. | 医生 夫人 |
[53:55] | What a superb morning. | 这是多么爽朗的早晨 |
[53:56] | Yes. Everybody is out. | 对 大家都出来了 |
[53:58] | It’s not too cold. | 天气不是那么 呃 太冷 |
[54:01] | Ah, my goodness! What an amazing beast! | 啊 我的天 这大块头真让人吃惊 |
[54:04] | Remarkable. | 太惊人了 |
[54:07] | Ah, it’s time for the awards. | 啊 到颁奖的时候了 |
[54:09] | Well, I won’t keep you from the ceremony. | 那么 我就不妨碍你们参加庆典了 |
[54:11] | Pleasure seeing you both. | 很高兴见到你们两位 |
[54:12] | Good day. | 再会 |
[54:20] | Dear, would it bother you terribly | 亲爱的 如果我回家休息的话 |
[54:22] | if I ran home to rest? | 会不会让你感到不安 |
[54:24] | I’m feeling fatigued but I’d hate to miss | 我感觉很疲倦 不过我真不想错过 |
[54:26] | this evening’s festivities. | 今晚的欢庆活动 |
[54:28] | Are you unwell? | 你哪儿不舒服吗 |
[54:29] | No, just tired. | 不 只是有点累 |
[54:30] | Would you like me to join you? | 要不要我陪你 |
[54:31] | No, no, dear. I know you enjoy this. | 不不 亲爱的 我知道你很喜欢这儿 |
[55:11] | Your note worried me. | 您的纸条让我非常担心 |
[55:12] | Are you not feeling well? | 您是不是不舒服 |
[55:16] | In all truth? | 要听真话吗 |
[55:18] | I’m drifting into depression. | 我的意志越来越消沉 |
[55:22] | You? | 您 |
[55:24] | If only I’d found some love, | 除非能够找到真爱 |
[55:26] | I wouldn’t have to act such turbulent joys | 否则我不得不强作欢笑 |
[55:28] | or fling myself into such fantasies and follies. | 或是让自己置身幻想与荒诞的行为中 |
[55:33] | As a woman, I’m not permitted such distractions. | 作为女人 这样分心是不允许的 |
[55:37] | Sad distractions. | 悲伤的分心 |
[55:41] | For happiness is not found in it. | 因为从中没有找到幸福 |
[55:45] | Gentlemen, may I be permitted first of all | 先生们 请容许我 |
[55:47] | to pay tribute to the higher administration | 先向高层行政长官 |
[55:50] | to the government. | 致敬 |
[55:52] | For friends, it is my duty to pay tribute… | 朋友们 这是我的职责所在 向… |
[55:54] | Again, duty. It’s always duty. | 又来了 职责 永远是职责 |
[56:00] | I’m sick of that word. | 我厌倦了这个词 |
[56:02] | One’s duty is to feel what is great, | 所谓职责应该是去感受那些伟大的事物 |
[56:06] | to cherish the beautiful, | 珍惜美好的东西 |
[56:07] | not accept the conventions of society. | 不落俗套 |
[56:11] | To some extent, one must bow | 在某种程度上 一个人必须要 |
[56:13] | to the opinions of the world, | 顺从世界观 |
[56:14] | and accept its moral code. | 并接受它的道德准则 |
[56:16] | But there are two codes. | 但是有两种准则存在 |
[56:21] | There’s the eternal, the poetic, which is ours. | 一种是不朽的 充满诗意的 属于我们的 |
[56:24] | And the other? | 另一种呢 |
[56:27] | Sad…convention. | 可悲的…世俗 |
[56:30] | With all due respect, Monsieur le Marquis, | 恕我冒昧 马奎斯侯爵 |
[56:33] | we should put an end to this discussion. | 今天的谈话就到此为止吧 |
[56:40] | Then I shall be something to you? | 之后我…我可以留在你的心里吗 |
[56:44] | I can only offer you my friendship. | 我们之间只能是友谊 |
[56:54] | How dare you? | 你怎么敢这样 |
[56:56] | You come here to offer me your friendship? | 你来就是为了向我表达你的友谊 |
[58:51] | Madame Bovary. | 包法利夫人 |
[58:55] | Charles forgot to return this. | 查尔斯忘了归还这个 |
[59:01] | You didn’t come here all the way through the woods | 你大老远从林中穿过 |
[59:04] | to return a cigar case, did you? | 不会就是为了归还雪茄盒的吧 是吗 |
[59:09] | Please. | 请坐 |
[59:16] | Well… | 好吧 |
[59:18] | I have been thinking. | 我一直在思考 |
[59:20] | Really? And what have you been thinking about? | 是吗 那你都在思考些什么 |
[59:25] | Well, I realized that before getting married, | 嗯 我认识到在我结婚之前 |
[59:29] | I was contemplating my coming life | 我对将来生活的憧憬 |
[59:31] | like a child in a theater. | 就像剧院里的孩子那样 |
[59:34] | Sitting there in high spirits, | 呃 兴高彩烈地坐…坐在那儿 |
[59:38] | and eagerly waiting for the play to begin. | 渴盼着演出的开始 |
[59:42] | It was a blessing in my early youth | 对少女时的我而言 |
[59:44] | that I did not know what was really going to happen. | 不知道将来的现实生活真的是一种幸福 |
[59:48] | When I look back now, it seems that I was like | 现在回头看看 我就像是 |
[59:50] | an innocent prisoner, | 一名无辜的囚犯 |
[59:52] | condemned not to death but to life, | 被判处的不是死刑而是生活 |
[59:55] | and as yet unconscious of what the sentence meant. | 而且至今还没发现这份判决的意义 |
[1:00:00] | The longer I live, the more clearly | 随着涉世越久 我越清晰地感觉到 |
[1:00:03] | I feel that on a whole… | 总得来说… |
[1:00:07] | life is a disappointment. | 人生十有八九是…是不如意的 |
[1:00:12] | Oh, my dear. | 哦 我亲爱的 |
[1:00:14] | Perhaps you are simply in need of a confidante. | 也许你需要的只是一位甜心女伴 |
[1:00:16] | A lady friend who could advise you | 一位可以对你的女性问题 |
[1:00:18] | in such feminine matters. | 提出建议的女性朋友 |
[1:00:20] | -Unfortunately, I’m not… -I came here because I need you. | -很遗憾 我不是…-我来这儿是因为我需要你 |
[1:00:22] | I will not remain standing inert | 我不会再在绝望中 |
[1:00:24] | in this fever of despair. | 踌躇不前 |
[1:00:32] | My dear Emma, you are unrelentingly standing | 我亲爱的艾玛 你正无情地站在 |
[1:00:34] | under an apple tree, wishing to smell | 一棵苹果树下 期望可以嗅到 |
[1:00:36] | the scent of orange blossoms. | 香橙花的味道 |
[1:00:38] | So, yes, you are indeed standing inert. | 你说的对 你确实是在踌躇不前 |
[1:00:41] | Lost in a world of illusions. | 迷失在幻想的世界里 |
[1:00:45] | You like to hear the words | 你很喜欢听到那些言辞 |
[1:00:47] | but you have no courage to act upon your feelings. | 但你没有勇气按你所想去付诸行动 |
[1:00:49] | I do. | 我有 |
[1:00:51] | I do have courage. | 我有勇气 |
[1:00:53] | Please, do not push me away. | 请您 不要拒绝我 |
[1:00:57] | Yes. | 是 |
[1:01:01] | Indeed. | 确实 |
[1:01:06] | It took you a lot of courage just to come here, didn’t it? | 你鼓起了很大的勇气才能够来到这儿 是不是 |
[1:03:16] | Madame? Monsieur Homais. | 夫人 郝麦先生来了 |
[1:03:18] | Oh, Emma, Emma, Emma, Emma. | 哦 艾玛 艾玛 艾玛 艾玛 |
[1:03:20] | You are beautiful, you are wise, | 你真漂亮 又聪明 |
[1:03:22] | and you are magic. Haugh] | 而且还有魔力 |
[1:03:24] | I don’t know how you’ve done it. | 我真不知道你是怎么做到的 |
[1:03:26] | Oh, it’s all Monsieur Lheureux. | 哦 这都亏了勒乌先生 |
[1:03:27] | Monsieur Lheur… Ah. | 勒乌先生…啊 |
[1:03:30] | Forgive me. I wasn’t commenting on the house, | 请原谅 我不是在说你的房间 |
[1:03:32] | which is indeed in exquisite taste. | 虽然它的格调的确很优雅 |
[1:03:35] | No, Charles has agreed to operate | 我说的是 查尔斯已经同意 |
[1:03:38] | on Hippolyte’s wretched foot. Yes. | 给希波吕忒的腿动手术了 太好了 |
[1:03:43] | This book contains everything he must know for the surgery. | 这本书里包含了他做这个手术所必须用到的知识 |
[1:03:46] | Do not let him rest | 在他没把它们全部掌握之前 |
[1:03:47] | until he has learned it all. You hear me? | 你可别让他闲着 知道吗 |
[1:03:49] | Yes. Excellent. | -好的 -太棒了 |
[1:03:50] | And very soon, | 相信很快 |
[1:03:52] | you will be the wife of a famous country surgeon. | 你就是一位知名乡村外科医生的太太了 |
[1:03:56] | What? | 怎么 |
[1:03:58] | This is what you want, is it not? | 这不正是你所期待的吗 对不对 |
[1:04:01] | -Of course. -Of course. | -当然 -当然 |
[1:04:05] | Study hard, Charles! | 好好学习 查尔斯 |
[1:04:37] | Do you love me? | 你爱我吗 |
[1:04:41] | Of course I do. | 当然爱了 |
[1:04:45] | A great deal? | 非常非常爱 |
[1:04:48] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:04:49] | And you haven’t loved any others? | 那你从没爱过其他人 |
[1:04:54] | You didn’t think you’d got a virgin, did you? | 你从没想过你会得到一个处男 是吗 |
[1:04:57] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[1:05:00] | But I love you so that I could not live without you. | 但是我爱你爱到生命中不能没有你 |
[1:05:02] | Don’t you see? | 你没看出来吗 |
[1:06:13] | Ladies and gentlemen of Yonville, | 雍维尔的女士们先生们 |
[1:06:15] | you see before you your great doctor, | 看看你们面前的伟大医生 |
[1:06:18] | Charles Bovary, | 查尔斯·包法利 |
[1:06:20] | who today will finally cure | 他今天将要彻底治好 |
[1:06:22] | our poor crippled friend Hippolyte | 我们可怜的跛脚朋友希波吕忒 |
[1:06:24] | of his most ignominious of traits. | 让他摆脱那个可悲的形象 |
[1:06:27] | You may come forward, but keep your calm. | 你们可以靠近 但请保持安静 |
[1:06:30] | Remember… | 记住 |
[1:06:34] | Some more brandy. | 再多点白兰地 |
[1:06:36] | Come, come, come. Take a good slug of that. | 来 来 好好喝一大口 |
[1:06:39] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[1:06:42] | Monsieur Dubuc, if you would hold the box. | 杜武克先生 麻烦你抓住这个盒子 |
[1:06:47] | It must not move. | 不要让它动 |
[1:06:50] | We shall begin. | 我们马上开始 |
[1:06:53] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[1:07:04] | I know. I know. Shh. | 我知道 我知道 嘘 |
[1:07:07] | Second incision. | 第二个切口 |
[1:07:11] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[1:07:14] | We’re nearly done. | 马上就好了 |
[1:07:15] | We’re nearly done. | 马上就好了 |
[1:07:19] | Despite the prejudices that still invest | 尽管偏见仍然像一张巨网 |
[1:07:21] | a part of Europe like a net, | 捆缚住了部分欧洲 |
[1:07:23] | the light of hope begins to penetrate | 希望之光已经开始穿破它 |
[1:07:25] | our country places. | 降临到我们的国土上 |
[1:07:27] | Thus it was on Tuesday, | 因此在一个星期二 |
[1:07:29] | our little town of Yonville | 我们的小镇雍维尔 |
[1:07:31] | found itself the stage | 却在自己的舞台上 |
[1:07:32] | of a great surgical operation | 展示了一次非凡的外科手术 |
[1:07:34] | and loftiest act of philanthropy. | 和一幕崇高的慈善壮举 |
[1:07:39] | Monsieur Bovary, our most distinguished practitioner, | 包法利先生 我们最可敬的执业医生 |
[1:07:43] | performed an operation on a club footed man. | 为一名畸形足的人实施了一场手术 |
[1:07:47] | Moreover, that operation was performed as if by magic. | 不止如此 这场手术的完成简直就像魔法 |
[1:07:51] | And barely a few drops of blood appeared on the skin, | 只有极少几滴血出现在皮肤上 |
[1:07:55] | as though to say that the rebellious tendon had at last… | 好像在说那根不听话的肌腱 终于在… |
[1:08:00] | Given way beneath the endeavors of the surgical art. | 呃 手术技巧的努力下屈服了 |
[1:08:06] | To progress. | 为了进步 |
[1:08:07] | To progress. | 为了进步 |
[1:08:09] | Help. Help. | 救命 救命 |
[1:08:11] | I’m going mad. | 我要疯了 |
[1:08:12] | -He won’t stop screaming. -All right. | -他不停地尖叫 -没事 |
[1:08:14] | -He thinks he’s dying. -Calm down. | -他觉得他快死了 -冷静 |
[1:08:16] | What’s the matter with our ungrateful patient? | 我们这位不领情的病人发生了什么事 |
[1:08:18] | He’s having hideous convulsions. | 他现在抽搐得吓人 |
[1:08:20] | He struck the machine on his leg | 他把腿上的器具用力在墙上砸 |
[1:08:22] | -against the wall enough to break it. -Yes. | -都砸坏了 -知道了 |
[1:08:25] | Go, Charles. | 走 查尔斯 |
[1:08:27] | You must ensure the success of the operation. | 你必须确信这次手术是成功的 |
[1:08:29] | We’ll return shortly. | 我们很快回来 |
[1:08:42] | Well? | 还好吗 |
[1:08:44] | I removed the box, but the swelling | 我把盒子拆了 但是肿胀 |
[1:08:45] | is much worse than I imagined. | 比我想像的更严重 |
[1:08:48] | Perhaps it was a vulgus. | 可能是交叉韧带 |
[1:08:50] | What? | 什么 |
[1:08:52] | I may have cut the wrong tendon. | 我有可能切错了肌腱 |
[1:08:58] | I’m worried that if it does not heal properly | 我很担心如果 伤口没有愈合好 |
[1:09:01] | and gangrene sets in, then we will have to amputate. | 并产生了坏疽 那就不得不给他截肢了 |
[1:09:08] | -My love. -Don’t touch me. | -亲爱的…-别碰我 |
[1:09:09] | What is it? | 你这是 |
[1:09:11] | This was not meant to be. | 就不该是这样的 |
[1:09:15] | -You know how much I love you. -Stop it. | -你知道我有多爱你…-别说了 |
[1:09:19] | -Calm down. You’re not being yourself. -Leave me alone. | -冷静一下 这不是你 -别管我 |
[1:09:56] | How can Charles be so complacent? | 查尔斯怎么能够如此自满 |
[1:10:00] | He has no notion of my torment. | 他对我的痛苦一点都不理解 |
[1:10:04] | If he’d even once just tried to understand me, | 哪怕他就有一次能够理解我 |
[1:10:06] | I wouldn’t have… | 我也不会… |
[1:10:11] | He’s the cause of my misery. | 他就是我痛苦的根源 |
[1:10:18] | I wish he would beat me, | 我真希望他能够打我一顿 |
[1:10:19] | so I might have a reason to hate him. | 这样或许还能给我个理由来恨他 |
[1:10:34] | You’re… you’re here. | 你…你来了 |
[1:10:38] | Take me away. I beg you. | 带我走吧 求你了 |
[1:10:40] | Oh. | 哦 |
[1:10:44] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这样 |
[1:10:47] | It’s reckless. | 不计后果 |
[1:10:49] | You’re compromising yourself. | 你这是对自己妥协 |
[1:10:52] | You’re married, Emma. | 你是有夫之妇 艾玛 |
[1:10:55] | We could be married. | 我们也可以结婚 |
[1:10:56] | We could go live elsewhere. In Paris. | 我们可以到别的地方去 比如巴黎 |
[1:11:02] | You really are mad. How is that possible? | 你真是疯了 这怎么可能呢 |
[1:11:05] | Please. I thought I married a doctor, but he’s not. | 求你了 我原以为我嫁给了一位医生 但他不是 |
[1:11:08] | He’s a butcher. He tortures me. | 他就是屠夫 不停折磨我 |
[1:11:12] | I can’t stand another day of having to eat | 每天不得不在病人的咳嗽声 |
[1:11:15] | while peasants cough | 和他们恶心的病史描述声中吃饭 |
[1:11:16] | and recount their whole vile medical histories. | 这样的日子我一天也待不下去了 |
[1:11:23] | Have courage. Be patient. | 鼓起勇气 要有耐心 |
[1:11:26] | I have been patient. | 我一直在忍 |
[1:11:28] | I’ve suffered long enough. | 已经忍了太久 |
[1:11:30] | You can’t leave me like this. | 你不能就这样不管我 |
[1:11:40] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[1:11:42] | Give me some time to arrange some affairs. | 给我点时间把事情处理好 |
[1:12:09] | You look beautiful. | 你样子好美 |
[1:12:24] | Henriette, will you please stop crying? | 亨丽艾特 能别再哭了吗 |
[1:12:27] | Listen, you will take good care of Charles, | 听着 你要好好照顾查尔斯 |
[1:12:30] | won’t you? | 知道吗 |
[1:12:32] | You have to promise me. | 你必须答应我 |
[1:12:33] | He is a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[1:12:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:12:57] | Who is it? | 是谁啊 |
[1:12:58] | A gift from Monsieur le Marquis. | 马奎斯侯爵送来的礼物 |
[1:13:42] | Monsieur Homais. | 郝麦先生 |
[1:13:43] | Forgive me, forgive me. I had to see for myself. | 请原谅 请原谅 我必须亲自看一下 |
[1:13:47] | A Plum? | 是李子 |
[1:13:49] | No, no, no. I don’t believe that. | 不不不 我可不相信 |
[1:13:52] | That’s extraordinary. | 这也太离奇了 |
[1:13:54] | Yes, the irregularities of the nervous system | 对 神经系统的紊乱 |
[1:13:56] | can be perplexing. | 的确是…让人费解 |
[1:13:58] | Well, you know, my friend Bridaux has a dog | 好吧 知道吗 我的朋友布里杜有只狗 |
[1:14:01] | that goes into convulsions | 它 呃 只要你拿鼻烟壶靠近它 |
[1:14:03] | every time you hold a snuff box up to him. | 它每次都会陷入抽搐 |
[1:14:05] | It’s curious though, isn’t it? | 真得很奇怪 不是吗 |
[1:14:07] | No. It’s not. | 不 不奇怪 |
[1:14:09] | You will wake Emma. | 你会把艾玛吵醒的 |
[1:14:15] | Rest, dear. Rest. | 好好休息 亲爱的 休息 |
[1:16:21] | Here’s the leg. | 这是义肢 |
[1:16:23] | This should certainly improve our friend’s step. | 它肯定能够对我们朋友的行走提供帮助 |
[1:16:25] | The socket is lined with cork. | 臼口内衬软木塞 |
[1:16:26] | It has spring joints but function aside, | 它有弹簧接头 不过除了功能需要 |
[1:16:28] | consider only the aesthetics. | 还考虑了美观 |
[1:16:30] | I did not order this. | 我没要过这个货 |
[1:16:32] | Oh, Madame Bovary ordered it. | 哦 是包法利夫人订的 |
[1:16:33] | And it was not inexpensive. Three hundred francs. | 而且它并不贵 只要300法郎 |
[1:16:36] | It’s been over a month now | 现在都超过一个月了 |
[1:16:37] | and she did not leave a deposit, | 她也没给过定金 |
[1:16:39] | so I will require complete payment right away. | 所以现在我需要收全款 |
[1:16:41] | Well, you may keep it. I can’t. | 那 你自己留着好了 |
[1:16:42] | It’s made to precise individual measurements. | 哦 不行 这是按尺寸给私人定做的 |
[1:16:45] | But I cannot pay you. | 但我不能付钱给你 |
[1:16:47] | Charles, you are obliged to. | 查尔斯 你必须承担这个义务 |
[1:16:48] | Otherwise, I must exercise the law. | 否则 我就不得不诉诸法律 |
[1:16:52] | I will give you until spring to pay, | 我允许你最迟到春季付清 |
[1:16:54] | then I’ll extend you an additional 500 francs | 不然我会额外加收500法郎 |
[1:16:56] | on your loan to cover whatever costs incurred by Madame’s… | 在你的贷款上以补偿尊夫人所有花费在… |
[1:16:59] | -Illness. -Illness. | -病上的 -病上的 |
[1:17:00] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[1:17:04] | My dear Charles, I think I may have | 我亲爱的查尔斯 我想我可能有 |
[1:17:06] | the cure for Madame. | 治愈你夫人的药方 |
[1:17:14] | Emma, are you familiar with the great baritone Romeo Fidanza? | 艾玛 你是否熟悉伟大的男中音罗密欧·费旦萨 |
[1:17:19] | Yes, of course. | 是 当然 |
[1:17:21] | Well, what about him? | 噢 他怎么了 |
[1:17:23] | Oh, my closest supplier, | 哦 我最亲密的供货商 |
[1:17:24] | the owner of La Maison Trois Fréres, | 三兄弟之家的主人 |
[1:17:26] | is holding a recital. | 正举办一场独唱演出 |
[1:17:28] | I have a few invitations. | 我这有几张邀请函 |
[1:17:30] | Only for my best clients, of course. | 当然 只会赠与我最好的客户 |
[1:17:33] | This is exactly what she needs. | 这就是她最需要的 |
[1:17:36] | To wear a beautiful gown, to be herself, | 穿上漂亮的礼服 按自己的方式 |
[1:17:38] | and take pleasure in what she loves. | 喜欢什么就去做什么 |
[1:17:43] | Emma, think of it. What a figure you’ll cut | 艾玛 好好想一想 你穿着漂亮的丝质礼服 |
[1:17:45] | in that beautiful silk gown, hmm? | 会是什么样子 嗯 |
[1:17:49] | The one with the bow in the back. | 背后有着大蝴蝶结的那种 |
[1:18:58] | Emma, dear. | 艾玛 亲爱的 |
[1:19:00] | You won’t believe who is here. | 你不会相信谁在这儿 |
[1:19:02] | Leon. What a coincidence. | 李昂 真是巧啊 |
[1:19:05] | Is this your first time in Rouen? | 这是你们第一次来鲁昂吗 |
[1:19:07] | I studied medicine here, but it’s Emma’s first time. | 我…我在这儿学的医 不过艾玛是第一次来这儿 |
[1:19:10] | -First time to a chamber recital? -Yes. | -第一次听室内独唱会 -是啊 |
[1:19:12] | -And? -It was absolutely beautiful. | -怎么样 -相当完美 |
[1:19:14] | What this must mean to you. | 这肯定打动了你 |
[1:19:17] | So, tell us, Leon, | 那么 跟我们说说 李昂 |
[1:19:19] | how is life in Rouen? | 在鲁昂生活得怎样 |
[1:19:21] | I’ve been working at a rather large office, | 我一直在一个很大的部门里工作 |
[1:19:23] | getting excellent practice while I finish my studies. | 实习结束的时候取得了不少经验 |
[1:19:25] | Have you found time to enjoy Rouen’s cultural life? | 你有没有找到时间去享受一下鲁昂的文化生活 |
[1:19:27] | Oh, yes. I go to the opera quite often. | 哦 对 我经常去听歌剧 |
[1:19:31] | I’ve seen all the great tenors. | 所有的男高音歌唱家都见到了 |
[1:19:32] | -Rubini, Grisi, Periani. -I can’t imagine. | -鲁比尼 格里西 佩里安尼 -无法想像 |
[1:19:36] | Rubini is performing tomorrow. | 鲁比尼明天有演出 |
[1:19:38] | He is sublime. You should come. | 他的技艺超群 你们应该来听下 |
[1:19:40] | Oh, unfortunately, I must be back in the morning. | 哦 很可惜 我一大早就得赶回去 |
[1:19:42] | In all honesty, I never summoned the courage | 实话实说 我以前在这儿的四年里 |
[1:19:44] | to go to the opera in the four years I spent here. | 从来就没有勇气进歌剧院 |
[1:19:46] | I don’t fully understand the purpose. | 我无法完全理解它的主题 |
[1:19:48] | Doesn’t the music drown out all the words | 那些乐曲声难道不是把歌声都盖过了 |
[1:19:50] | -and make it impossible to… -Charles. | -让人几乎没法…-查尔斯 |
[1:19:52] | Do you wish to stay, my dear? | 你想留下来吗 亲爱的 |
[1:19:55] | We could meet at the cathedral. | 我们可以在大教堂见 |
[1:19:57] | You must see it. | 你一定要见识一下 |
[1:19:59] | Think it over, dear. | 好好想一想 亲爱的 |
[1:20:02] | Night brings counsel. | 睡一觉会给你灵感 |
[1:22:51] | Hippolyte! Give me a hand here. | 希波吕忒 来帮下忙 |
[1:23:08] | How do you feel with the boot? | 义肢用得怎么样 |
[1:23:11] | Just give me some coppers and I’ll carry your bags. | 付我几枚铜币我来帮您拿行李 |
[1:23:19] | That one. | 那个 |
[1:23:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:23:47] | What is it? | 出什么事了 |
[1:23:55] | My father passed. | 我父亲去世了 |
[1:23:58] | Oh. | 哦 |
[1:24:46] | I just heard the news, | 我才刚得到消息 |
[1:24:48] | and under the sad circumstances, | 心情十分沉痛 |
[1:24:50] | I thought I’d come along and offer my services. | 我想我应该过来提供些帮助 |
[1:24:53] | Thank you, but we can do without. | 谢谢你 不过我们不需要帮助 |
[1:24:57] | Are you sure? | 真的吗 |
[1:24:58] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:25:01] | I beg your pardon, Madame, | 恕我冒昧 夫人 |
[1:25:03] | but I should like a word with you in private. | 不过我有几句话要跟您私下谈谈 |
[1:25:06] | It’s about that affair. | 是关于那件事 |
[1:25:30] | I have been very good to you, Emma. | 我对您一直很好 艾玛 |
[1:25:34] | Weren’t you glad to come across old acquaintances in Rouen? | 在鲁昂碰到老相识是不是很高兴呢 |
[1:25:37] | Don’t you think your timing is a trifle inopportune? | 你不觉得现在提这个有点不合时宜 |
[1:25:41] | Your husband is a good fellow. | 你丈夫是个好人 |
[1:25:43] | Kind. Honorable. | 和善 可敬 |
[1:25:46] | What do you want? | 你想做什么 |
[1:25:47] | Your debt has become quite formidable, | 您的债务已经相当高了 |
[1:25:49] | but you know that well enough by now. | 不过目前您应该是十分清楚的 |
[1:25:51] | This matter specifically relates | 这事恰恰与您在鲁昂的… |
[1:25:54] | to your little fancies in Rouen. | 小小爱慕有关 |
[1:25:57] | His father is not yet buried, | 他的父亲还没有下葬 |
[1:25:59] | and you blackmail me? | 你就打算来勒索我 |
[1:26:01] | Well, I happen to know Charles has inherited | 是这样 我刚好了解到查尔斯继承了 |
[1:26:03] | a plot of land just outside the town | 镇子外面的一块地 |
[1:26:05] | with 14 acres, so… | 有14英亩 所以… |
[1:26:07] | I could extend his credit. | 我可以扩充他的信用额 |
[1:26:09] | But in his state… | 不过就他而言… |
[1:26:12] | I think it better if he gave you power of attorney. | 我认为如果你可以拿到他的授权会更好 |
[1:26:15] | That way, we, you and I… | 这样的话 我们 您和我… |
[1:26:17] | could continue our little business transactions. | 就可以继续我们小小的买卖业务了 |
[1:26:34] | This one. | 这件 |
[1:26:39] | This one. | 这件… |
[1:26:43] | Not this one. | 这件不 |
[1:27:24] | Dear, you are wrong to get so impatient. | 亲爱的 你不应该表现得这么烦燥 |
[1:27:26] | It’s awful. My fingers have gone stiff. | 太可怕了 我的手指头越来越僵硬 |
[1:27:28] | I know. Try again. | 我明白 再试试 |
[1:27:38] | It’s no use. I can’t get better without instruction. | 这没用的 没有人指导我根本弹不好 |
[1:27:41] | Don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[1:27:43] | But it’s true. | 可这是事实 |
[1:27:47] | The only teachers are in Rouen. | 可所有的老师都在鲁昂 |
[1:27:49] | Well, if you must, take a lesson. | 那好 如果需要的话 就去上下课吧 |
[1:30:25] | Ah. | 啊 |
[1:30:28] | How was your day? | 在那边过得怎样 |
[1:30:30] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:30:39] | I was admiring this magnificent new rug, Emma. | 我正在欣赏这块华丽的新地毯 艾玛 |
[1:30:44] | Why, thank you. | 是吗 谢谢 |
[1:30:46] | Has Henriette not served you yet? | 亨丽艾特还没有招待你们吗 |
[1:30:49] | No. | 没 |
[1:30:51] | Oh, dear. You must be starving. | 哦 亲爱的 你们肯定饿坏了 |
[1:30:53] | I’ll fetch dinner immediately. | 我马上去把晚餐准备好 |
[1:31:12] | What is it, Charles? | 出什么事了 查尔斯 |
[1:31:14] | What has your friend gotten into your head? | 你的朋友给你吹了什么风 |
[1:31:17] | Homam? Nothing. | 郝麦 没有 |
[1:31:21] | Lheureux was looking for you today. | 勒乌今天来找你的 |
[1:31:23] | He brought over a bill, and I opened it. | 他带来一张帐单 我打开看了下 |
[1:31:25] | Oh, dear. Why did you do that? | 哦 亲爱的 你干嘛要这么做 |
[1:31:28] | I need you to know that I do not make, | 我必须让你明白 我挣不到 |
[1:31:30] | nor ever have made enough money to pay what is due. | 也从没有挣到过那么多钱来付清那些款项 |
[1:31:34] | Please, dear. You upset yourself unnecessarily. | 拜托 亲爱的 你完全不必那么灰心 |
[1:31:37] | Look around. Look at everything we have. | 四下看一看 看看我们拥有的一切 |
[1:31:40] | The rugs, the new curtains, | 这地毯 新的窗帘 |
[1:31:43] | the chairs. | 这椅子 |
[1:31:44] | Really, Charles, look at everything. | 真的 查尔斯 看看这些东西 |
[1:31:47] | You must confess that considering the quantity, | 你必须要承认就质量而言 |
[1:31:49] | the cost isn’t too dear. | 它们都是物超所值 |
[1:31:51] | Those are all extravagances! | 这些都是奢侈的浪费 |
[1:31:53] | I could have done without them all! | 没有这些我一样过得很好 |
[1:31:56] | But you enjoy it. | 但是你也喜欢的 |
[1:31:59] | Do you not sit in your chair every day? | 你不是天天都坐在那椅子里吗 |
[1:32:01] | But I didn’t need it upholstered. | 但我并不需要装上软垫 |
[1:32:02] | Nor do I need silk lining in my jacket, | 也不需要上衣里的丝绸里衬 |
[1:32:04] | or pistachio cream for my dessert or oysters! | 或是给我的甜点或牡蛎抹上开心果醬 |
[1:32:16] | Not everybody can be rich, dear. | 不是人人都能当上富翁 亲爱的 |
[1:32:32] | September 2nd, 200 francs. | 9月2日 200法郎 |
[1:32:34] | October 5th, 375 francs. | 10月5日 375法郎 |
[1:32:37] | November 20th, 450 francs. | 11月20日 450法郎 |
[1:32:40] | There’s no end to this. | 还远不止这些 |
[1:32:42] | You owe me 10,000 francs, | 您欠我1万法郎 |
[1:32:45] | and you must begin to pay. | 而且您必须要开始偿付了 |
[1:32:47] | -But I have nothing to pay you with. -Oh, but you do. | -但我拿不出钱来付帐 -哦 你有的 |
[1:32:50] | Charles’ inheritance. | 查尔斯的遗产 |
[1:33:06] | …if you could. | 这样就好了 |
[1:33:19] | What are you doing here? Why today? | 你来做什么 干嘛今天来 |
[1:33:20] | I had a horrible fight with Charles. | 我跟查尔斯之间大吵了一架 |
[1:33:23] | I’m working. I can’t see you now. | 我正在工作 现在不能见你 |
[1:33:25] | Come now. You can slip out with me. | 来嘛 你可以和我一道悄悄溜出去 |
[1:33:26] | That’s impossible. My master has already | 这不可能 我的主管早就 |
[1:33:28] | complained about my absences. | 对我的缺勤进行抱怨了 |
[1:33:30] | This isn’t like before. | 这次不一样 |
[1:33:32] | There’s something I must discuss with you urgently. | 我有事必须马上和你商量 |
[1:33:34] | Please. It’s of a legal nature. | 求你了 这次和法律上的事有关 |
[1:33:40] | Very well. Wait for me outside. | 好吧 你在外面等我一下 |
[1:33:57] | I want you to grow a pointed beard | 我好想你蓄上尖胡子 |
[1:33:59] | like the Duke of Normandy. | 就像诺曼底公爵那样 |
[1:34:01] | What is the legal matter? | 什么法律上的事 |
[1:34:03] | Let’s buy you a new suit today. All black. | 我们今天给你买套新衣服吧 全黑的 |
[1:34:05] | No. I don’t want to. | 呃…不 我不想要 |
[1:34:08] | And more importantly, I can’t afford one. | 而且更重要的是 我也买不起 |
[1:34:11] | How you care for your money. | 你那么在乎你的钱吗 |
[1:34:13] | Yes, I do. Very much. | 对 没错 非常在乎 |
[1:34:15] | Now, what is the legal matter you wanted to speak of? | 现在 说一下你想告诉我的法律事务是什么 |
[1:34:19] | Marriage. | 婚姻 |
[1:34:21] | Marriage? | 婚姻 |
[1:34:22] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:34:24] | You are married, Emma. | 你已经嫁人了 艾玛 |
[1:34:26] | Exactly. | 确实 |
[1:34:33] | You are going to leave me, too, aren’t you? | 你也想离开我了 是不是 |
[1:34:36] | You will marry someone else. | 你准备娶别人做老婆了 |
[1:34:38] | You’ll be like all the others. | 你会变得和其他人一样 |
[1:34:40] | Like what others? Emma, like what others? | 像其他人 艾玛 像谁一样 |
[1:34:43] | -Like all men. -Which men? | -和所有的男人一样 -哪些男人 |
[1:34:45] | You are all evil, every one of you. | 你们都是那么恶毒 每个人都是 |
[1:34:50] | I cannot accompany you. | 我不能再陪你了 |
[1:34:52] | Leon, please. | 李昂 求你了 |
[1:34:54] | I will meet you at the hotel tonight. | 今晚我去旅馆见你 |
[1:34:56] | Please go. | 先走吧 |
[1:35:51] | Leon. | 李昂 |
[1:35:52] | You must stop doing this. | 你不能再这样做了 |
[1:35:54] | But you never came. I must speak to you. | 但你根本没来 我有话必须跟你说 |
[1:36:02] | Do you know what you’re doing to me? | 你知道你在对我做什么吗 |
[1:36:03] | These visits? | 你的到访 |
[1:36:05] | Every day I must reckon with my companions | 每天 我都在提防我那些同事们 |
[1:36:07] | making jokes about me. | 开我的玩笑 |
[1:36:09] | You twit. | 你这个笨蛋 |
[1:36:10] | You worry about your fellow clerks making jokes about you? | 你担心你身边那些职员开你的玩笑 |
[1:36:13] | Do you not love me? | 难道你不爱我吗 |
[1:36:16] | Do you not love me? Leon! | 难道你不爱我吗 李昂 |
[1:36:18] | Leon! | 李昂 |
[1:36:20] | This is of absolute reproach. | 这是绝对的耻辱 |
[1:36:22] | You are ruining yourself with a married woman. | 你正在让自己跟一位已婚的女人交往 |
[1:36:26] | Dismiss her at once or you will be dismissed. | 立即离开她否则我们就让你离开 |
[1:36:28] | Yes. She’s just leaving, sir. | 是 他正准备走呢 先生 |
[1:37:46] | Who was that? | 他是谁 |
[1:37:50] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[1:37:51] | Who was that? | 他是谁 |
[1:37:53] | The bailiff. | 执法官 |
[1:37:55] | No. No, no, that can’t be. | 不 不不 不可能 |
[1:37:59] | That’s all wrong. | 一定是搞错了 |
[1:38:12] | Monsieur Lheureux, | 勒乌先生 |
[1:38:13] | there’s been some kind of mistake. | 肯定有东西搞错了 |
[1:38:15] | A bailiff has just left my house with an order | 一名执法官刚给我家留了张告示 |
[1:38:17] | to collect everything within 14 days. | 命令我们在14天内把东西收拾好 |
[1:38:21] | Did you not hear me? | 你没听到 |
[1:38:25] | A judgment and a restraint. | 判决和强制执行 |
[1:38:29] | Yes. You must fix this. | 对 你必须纠正这个 |
[1:38:30] | I’m afraid I can’t. I was pressed for capital | 恐怕不行 我急需用钱 |
[1:38:32] | and had to pass on your debts to a creditor | 所以不得不把你的债务转交给了鲁昂的 |
[1:38:34] | in Rouen, a Monsieur Vingart. | 一位债权人 文萨特先生 |
[1:38:37] | But you made a promise. | 但你给过我承诺的 |
[1:38:38] | I was being bled myself. A knife was at my throat. | 我自己也在流血呢 刀就架在我的脖子上 |
[1:38:41] | You simply have too many bills. | 你只是欠了太多帐单 |
[1:38:43] | One gets in quite a muddle over them. | 多到让人头晕 |
[1:38:44] | But surely, good Monsieur Lheureux, | 可是当然 慷慨的勒乌先生 |
[1:38:46] | you can talk to Monsieur Vingart and quiet him. | 你可以跟文萨特先生谈一谈 让他安下心来 |
[1:38:48] | Quiet Vingart? You don’t know him. He’s more ferocious than a bear. | 让文萨特安心 你不了解他 他比狗熊还要残暴 |
[1:38:54] | You could try the Marquis. | 你可以试着找下马奎斯 |
[1:38:56] | -The Marquis? -Yes, I hear he’s back from his sojourn. | -马奎斯侯爵 -对 我听说他从外地回来了 |
[1:38:59] | Now, if you may, | 现在 可以的话 |
[1:39:01] | I must send these parcels out at once. | 我必须立刻把这些包裹发出去了 |
[1:39:52] | Madame Bovary? | 包法利夫人 |
[1:39:54] | Are you here to pay alms? | 您是来捐款的吗 |
[1:39:58] | No, Monsieur I’Abbé. | 不 拉贝神父 |
[1:40:00] | To confess? | 来告解 |
[1:40:03] | No. | 不 |
[1:40:06] | To seek counsel? | 来做咨询 |
[1:40:07] | No. | 不 |
[1:40:10] | Just silence. | 只想静静 |
[1:40:15] | Have you tried a walk in the forest? | 有没有试着在林中散下步 |
[1:40:17] | It never is absolutely quiet, | 当然那儿不可能绝对安静 |
[1:40:19] | but I believe one can find | 但我相信一个人可以在那获得 |
[1:40:23] | great silence in the sounds of nature. | 来自天籁之音的超凡的平静 |
[1:41:40] | Good afternoon, Madame. | 下午好 夫人 |
[1:41:43] | Charming. Very pretty room. | 很有魅力 非常漂亮的房间 |
[1:41:55] | Ah, correspondence. | 啊 都是书信 |
[1:41:59] | Allow me. | 我自己来 |
[1:42:06] | Must make sure you’re not hiding any gold coins. | 必须要确保您没有把任何金币藏起来 |
[1:42:38] | Sir. Madame Bovary. | 先生 包法利夫人来了 |
[1:42:45] | You haven’t changed a bit. | 你一点儿都没变 |
[1:42:48] | You’re still as charming as ever. | 还和以前一样充满魅力 |
[1:42:56] | They are poor charms since you disdained them. | 自从你鄙弃它们以后 这些魅力都毫无意义 |
[1:43:10] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[1:43:11] | I am ruined. | 我搞砸了 |
[1:43:16] | I need 10,000 francs. | 我需要1万法郎 |
[1:43:18] | Ten thousand francs? | 1万法郎 |
[1:43:21] | My husband borrowed against our home. | 我丈夫把我们的房子抵押了 |
[1:43:24] | We shall have the money soon, | 我们很快就能拿到钱 |
[1:43:25] | but today for want of just 10,000 francs, | 可现在因为急需1万法郎 |
[1:43:27] | we are to be sold off. | 我们的家产全都要变卖 |
[1:43:30] | I do not have the money that you need. | 我这没有你需要的钱 |
[1:43:33] | You don’t? | 你没有 |
[1:43:35] | I’m struggling myself. | 我自己还在竭尽全力呢 |
[1:43:39] | I pity you very much. | 我非常同情你 |
[1:43:45] | The least of these trifles could get you the money. | 这里任何一样小玩意都能给你换来钱 |
[1:43:48] | You want for nothing. | 可你却无动于衷 |
[1:43:50] | I don’t have the money that you need. | 我这没有你需要的钱 |
[1:43:56] | You made me believe that you loved me. | 你让我相信你是爱我的 |
[1:43:59] | For months, you held me in the sweetest dream. | 连续几个月 你让我沉浸在最甜美的梦中 |
[1:44:07] | Do you remember your letter? | 你忘记了你的信吗 |
[1:44:10] | It tore my heart, | 它把我的心都撕碎了 |
[1:44:12] | and still I come back to implore you. | 但我仍然回来乞求你 |
[1:44:14] | But you just look through me | 可你仅仅是当我不存在 |
[1:44:16] | and disdain me again? | 再次把我鄙弃掉 |
[1:44:22] | I do not have the money that you need. | 我这没有你需要的钱 |
[1:45:01] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:45:04] | What on earth are you doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[1:45:10] | You put those back. | 把那些东西放回去 |
[1:45:12] | They’re not yours to give. | 它们不是属于你的了 |
[1:45:17] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[1:45:19] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[1:45:43] | That can’t be it. | 这怎么可能 |
[1:45:44] | It is. | 就是这样 |
[1:46:00] | -Surely this is enough for an extension. -No. | -这些一定足够用来延期了 -不行 |
[1:46:03] | -And with my piano? -It’s too late. | -加上我的钢琴呢 -已经太迟了 |
[1:46:05] | There’s no way out. | 没有任何办法了 |
[1:46:06] | The court has made its judgment. | 法庭已经做出了判决 |
[1:46:08] | Did you think, little lady, that I would be | 难道您认为 亲爱的小姐 我始终会是 |
[1:46:10] | yoursuppHer and your banker | 您的供货商加银行家 |
[1:46:11] | until the end of time just for the love of God? | 直到永远 只是为了上帝的慈爱 |
[1:46:14] | But the amount is far too much. | 但是这数额差得也太大了 我… |
[1:46:16] | And whose fault is that? | 那这都是谁的错 |
[1:46:17] | While I’m slaving away in here, | 当我在这里累死累活的时候 |
[1:46:20] | you’re gadding about. | 你却在那游手好闲 |
[1:46:22] | And I’m the one with the fickle heart? | 再说那个满心虚荣的人是我吗 |
[1:46:24] | Not a sermon, please. | 请你不要再说教了 |
[1:46:27] | It never does any harm. | 说教从来不会有害 |
[1:46:29] | You are a wretch. | 你这个卑鄙小人 |
[1:46:34] | Such a little hothead. | 真是个坏脾气 |
[1:46:40] | I know it’s not very pleasant. | 我知道这让人不太愉快 |
[1:46:43] | I’m aware of that. | 我也意识到了 |
[1:46:46] | But it never killed anyone, did it? | 但这毕竟没有要了谁的命 不是吗 |
[1:46:48] | And it’s the only way for you to pay me back. | 而且这是你偿清债务的唯一途径 |
[1:46:52] | But could you not lend me just a… | 但你能不能别只给我一个… |
[1:46:54] | None whatsoever. | 一点问题都没有 |
[1:47:13] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[1:47:26] | You have been an excellent patron. | 你曾经是位优秀的主顾 |
[1:47:30] | And I have done very well by you. | 而我也靠你把生意做得不错 |
[1:47:36] | But in this state I do not see value | 但在这种形势下 我没能从这种方式里 |
[1:47:39] | in this proposition. | 看到任何价值 |
[1:48:18] | Madame? | 夫人 |
[1:48:24] | Madame? | 夫人 |
[1:51:15] | Madame Bovary! | 喂 包法利 |
[1:51:19] | Emma! | 艾玛 |
[1:51:25] | Emma! | 艾玛 |
[1:51:30] | Madame Bovary! | 喂 包法利 |
[1:51:36] | Emma! | 艾玛 |
[1:51:40] | Emma! | 艾玛 |
[1:51:45] | Emma! | 艾玛 |