Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Madagascar:Escape 2 Africa(马达加斯加02逃往非洲)[2008]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Madagascar:Escape 2 Africa(马达加斯加02逃往非洲)[2008]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:马达加斯加02逃往非洲
英文名称:Madagascar:Escape 2 Africa
年代:2008

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:24] Well done, boys. Looks like ice-cold sushi for breakfast. 干得好 孩子们 明早有透心凉的寿司吃了
[00:48] No, no, son. Over here. 不 不 儿子 这边这边
[00:52] See the lion? Look at the lion and get the lion. 看见那狮子了吗? 盯着它 过去抓住它
[01:00] Now, son, if you’re gonna grow up 听着孩子 要是你想长大
[01:01] and be like yourdaddy someday, you gotta learn how to fight. 日后有一天能像你父亲我一样 你就必须学会战斗
[01:05] Da-da. 爹地
[01:08] Now, Alakay, let me show you something, okay? 阿拉基 我给你看点东西 好么?
[01:12] You see this mark? 你看见这个胎记了么?
[01:14] You and me are the same. 你和我是一样的
[01:16] When you’re bigger, you’ll be alpha lion, just like me. 你长大以后 你会成为狮王 就和我一样
[01:20] Now let me see you fight. Ready? 现在来战斗 准备好了么?
[01:23] No, Alakay. No dancing! 不 阿拉基 我没让你跳舞!
[01:26] You just amuse yourself, don’tyou? 你自己玩得挺开心 是吧?
[01:28] You’re a strange kid. You’re a strange one. I’m… 你就是一个怪孩子 太奇怪了 我…
[01:33] Now, come on, let’s try it again. 来来来 我们再试一次
[01:36] No, Alakay. 不 阿拉基
[01:38] Stop that right now. Doggone it! 别这样 哎 我去!
[01:40] It’s so disappointing when they don’t grow up the way you want. 孩子没朝你期望的那样发展 这多让人失望啊
[01:44] Makunga. You’re not challenging me again, are you? 马昆加 你这不是又在向我挑衅吧?
[01:47] Look on the bright side. After I defeat you and become alpha lion, 往好的方面想想 有朝一日我打败了你成为了狮王
[01:51] you’ll have more time to spend with your pathetic son. 你就有空去陪你那不成气候的儿子了
[01:57] Before I kick you butt,let me ask you. 我出手之前 想问问你
[02:00] why do you want to become the alpha lion? 你为什么想当狮王呢?
[02:03] I’m better looking, I have better hair, I’m deceivingly smart. 我貌若潘安 发丝飘逸 还有我无人能及的聪明才智
[02:06] and I want everyone else to do what I say. 而且 我想让每一个人都听命于我
[02:10] We fight on three. One… 三秒解决问题 一…
[02:13] Pay attention, Alakay. Daddy will show you how it’s done. 看着 阿拉基 爸爸给你长长眼
[02:17] Two, three! 二 三!
[02:41] – Who’s the alpha lion? – You are. – 谁是狮王? – 你是
[02:44] Don’t you forget it. 你最好别忘了
[02:46] And that, Alakay, is how you attack… 恩 好 阿拉基 就是这样攻击…
[02:50] Alakay? 阿拉基?
[02:56] That’s it. Here, kitfy, kitfy. 对 没错 来啊 小猫咪 小猫咪
[03:02] This one’s a beaufy. 这个挺漂亮啊
[03:04] He’ll be worth a few bucks. 他肯定值不少钱的
[03:07] It just gets easierand easier. 越来越好抓了
[03:10] Daddy! 爸爸!
[03:12] Alakay! Alakay! 阿拉基! 阿拉基!
[03:14] Alakay! 阿拉基!
[03:19] Da-da! 爸爸!
[03:21] No! No! No! 不! 不! 不!
[03:27] Alakay! 阿拉基!
[03:38] – Daddy! – Daddy’s got you! Hold on! – 爸爸! – 爸爸来救你了! 抓紧了!
[03:46] Da-da! 爸爸!
[04:02] Alakay! 阿拉基!
[04:11] Daddy! 爸爸!
[04:33] # I’ve been around the world in the pouring rain # # 整个世界都是大雨倾盆 #
[04:37] # Feeling out of place and feeling strange # # 我不属于这里 十分陌生 #
[04:40] # Take me to a place where they know my name # # 带我回到那熟悉我的地方 #
[04:43] # Cause I ain’t met nobody that looks the same # # 我在这儿孤独一人 #
[04:47] # I’m a fish out of water Lion out of the jungle # # 我就像离开水的鱼 就像离开森林的狮子 #
[04:50] # He’s a fish out of water Lion out of the jungle # # 他就像离开水的鱼 就像离开森林的狮子 #
[04:53] # I’m a fish out of water Lion out of the jungle # # 我就像离开水的鱼 就像离开森林的狮子 #
[04:57] # He’s a fish out of water Lion out of the jungle # # 他就像离开水的鱼 就像离开森林的狮子 #
[05:00] # I need my peoples, my peoples. Take me to my peoples # # 我需要朋友 我的朋友 带我去见我的朋友 #
[05:04] # Play that jungle fever Show’em some love # # 燃起森林的热情 献出爱 #
[05:07] # Show love # # 献出爱 #
[05:09] # Just gotta have someone Gotta have someone # # 我只需要 需要一个人 #
[05:12] # To relate to, to relate to # # 一个依靠 一个归属 #
[05:15] # I’ve found a brand new home # # 我已经找到了一个全新家园 #
[05:16] # Feeling right at home Feeling right at home # # 在这个家园舒服自在 在这个家园舒服自在 #
[05:20] # Feeling right at home I’ve found a brand new home # # 在这个家园舒服自在 我已经找到了一个全新家园 #
[05:23] # See I been traveling Been traveling forever… # # 我一直在旅程中 永远在旅程中… #
[05:27] – I don’t like the looks of this guy. – He’s kind ofcute. – 我不喜欢这家伙的样子 – 他挺帅的啊
[05:30] He’s kind of a showoff. 这货感觉挺爱演的
[05:32] You think he’s cute? 你觉得他很帅吗?
[05:47] Roar! 吼!
[05:50] The King of New York City… 纽约之王…
[05:53] Alex the Lion! 狮子阿历克斯!
[05:56] I still think he’s kind of a showoff. 我还是觉得他挺爱演的
[05:59] The guy’s an animal. 这家伙为表演而活
[06:01] Maybe he should take a break. You know, we could all use a vacation. 他也该休息一下了 要不咱们去度个假
[06:05] Come on, where would we go on vacation? 拜托 咱们能去哪度假啊?
[06:08] I don’t know about you, but I want to go to Connecticut! 我不知道你 但是我想去康涅狄格州!
[06:11] On the loose, several animals, including the world famous Alex the Lion, 几只动物 包括世界著名的狮子阿历克斯
[06:16] escaped from the Central Park Zoo tonight. 今晚从中央公园动物园逃跑了
[06:18] The escapees were cornered in Grand Central Station. 逃脱者被围在中央车站里
[06:22] He was a very bad kitty. 它是一只非常坏的猫咪
[06:25] Animal rights activists, who convinced zoo officials 动物维权人士说服动物园官方
[06:28] to have the animals sentto Africa, 把这些动物送回非洲去
[06:30] were stunned to learn thatthe freighter carrying the animals 意料之外 装载这些动物的货船
[06:34] was reported missing today. 于今天被报失踪
[06:36] Tonight, hundreds of New Yorkers have gathered atthe zoo 今晚 几百纽约居民在动物园集合
[06:40] to mourn the loss of their beloved zoo animals. 哀悼这些消失的他们心爱的动物
[06:42] The question on everyone’s mind. where are they now? 每个人都在想 他们现在到底在哪?
[07:27] # I like to move it, move it # # 我就是爱跳舞 嘿 爱跳舞 #
[07:29] # He likes to move it, move it # # 他就是爱跳舞 嘿 爱跳舞 #
[07:31] # She likes to move it, move it # # 她就是爱跳舞 嘿 爱跳舞 #
[07:33] – # We like to # – # Move it! # – # 我们就爱 # – # 爱跳舞! #
[07:36] Come on! Y’all know this one! It never gets stale! 来吧亲们! 你们都知道这舞步! 跳多久都不觉得烦!
[07:40] – # We like to # – # Move it! # – # 我们就是爱跳舞 # – # 嘿 爱跳舞! #
[07:42] We’ll miss you little fuzz buckets! You’ve been a great crowd! 我们会想你们这些小不点的! 你们实在是太热情啦!
[07:46] Glad we could introduce you to the toilet. 荣幸为您介绍厕所喔
[07:48] If you evercome look us up in Manhattan, feel free to call first. 等你们来曼哈顿看我们 先给我们打电话
[07:54] Seriously though, call. Okay? 我是说真的 打电话 好吗?
[07:56] Settle down, everybody. Be quiet! 都冷静下来 亲们 安静一点!
[07:59] You can’t leave without this! 你们不能就这么走了!
[08:02] Surprise, freaks! 惊喜哦 怪物们!
[08:04] Shake it! Shake it. 摇起来! 摇起来
[08:07] Look, I’m a lady! I’m a lady, everyone! 快看啊 我是大美女! 我是大美女!
[08:10] I’m a lady! Not really! It’s me, King Julien! 我是大美女! 其实不是啦! 是我啊 朱莉安国王!
[08:15] Which ofyou is attracted to me? Hands up! 你们谁被我吸引了? 举起手来!
[08:22] Hey, freaks! You will be very glad to hear that I am coming with you. 我说怪物们! 好消息是 我会跟你们一起去
[08:28] Oh, no, thank you. 噢 别了 谢谢
[08:31] Yes, thank you. It’s my plane! 是的 谢谢 这是我的飞机!
[08:33] Until I return with the spoils from the new country. 我从新国度游山玩水回来之前
[08:38] Stevie will be in charge! 斯蒂夫将掌管一切事宜!
[08:45] I don’t think they like that idea. 我觉得他们好像不太赞成这个想法
[08:48] What are you saying, Stevie? 你说啥 斯蒂夫?
[08:52] No. 不
[08:53] Could we… No, you didn’t say that! How is that even possible? 我们能不能… 不 别那么说吧! 那怎么可能呢?
[08:58] Naughfy little thing! Stevie says… 小淘气! 斯蒂夫说…
[09:02] Let them eat cake! 切蛋糕吃吧!
[09:04] King Julien, wait for me! 朱利安国王 等等我!
[09:07] I’m all packed! I have a whole itinerary planned! 我已经打包好啦! 行程我都规划好了!
[09:10] Oh, no! It’s Mort! He’s so annoying! 哦 不! 是莫德! 这货真烦人!
[09:13] Don’t let him on. Stop that thing! 别让他上飞机 挡住那货!
[09:16] He’s carrying scissors and hand cream! 他带了剪刀和大宝SOD密!
[09:21] Everybody in! Quickly,get in,get in! Get in quick! 大家快进去! 快点 进去 进去! 快点进去!
[09:25] – Struts. – Check. – 支架 – 就绪
[09:27] – Flaps. – Check. – 机翼 – 就绪
[09:28] – Engine. Coffee maker. – Check. – 引擎 咖啡机 – 就绪
[09:30] You guys! 你们这些人!
[09:35] Oopsie-daisy! 额 不好意思!
[09:38] That has to be the second biggest slingshot I’ve ever seen. 那是我见过的第二大的弹弓
[09:42] But it’ll have to do. Attention. 就这么着吧 旅客们请注意
[09:44] This is your captain speaking. 现在是机长讲话
[09:46] In the event ofan emergency place the vest over your head 一旦有紧急事件发生 请将救生衣套在头上
[09:49] then kiss your… good-bye. 然后亲一亲… 等死吧
[09:51] New York City, here we come! 纽约 我们来啦!
[09:53] Pray to your personal God this hunk of junk flies. 玉帝保佑 希望这破铜烂铁能飞起来
[09:56] Personal God, hunk… What? 玉帝 破铜烂铁… 啥?
[09:59] We are go, sir. 机长 我们可以起飞了
[10:00] Open the door! I’m outside! 开门! 我还在外头呢!
[10:04] If cabin pressure is lost, 如果机舱内部失压
[10:05] place the mask overyour face to hide your terrified expression. 把面罩盖到脸上 掩盖一下你惊慌失措的表情
[10:09] Miss, aren’tthese supposed to be attached to my seat? 小姐 这个东西不是应该绑在我的座位上么?
[10:14] – No, sir. – Okay, boys, launch! – 先生 不是的 – 好了 同志们 起飞!
[10:17] Launch! 起飞!
[10:19] – Launch! – Launch! – 起飞! – 起飞!
[11:01] Gremlin! 有小鬼!
[11:06] Hey, Mort. 嘿 莫德
[11:08] Hi! 嗨!
[11:13] That was weird. 这不科学
[11:14] – Somebody’s dreaming. – I think I saw Mort on the plane wing. – 某人做梦了 – 我好像在机翼上看见莫德了
[11:18] You got Madagascaron the brain. 你那是想起马达加斯加了
[11:20] I know I’m gonna miss it. 是啊我确实很想念它
[11:22] It was incredible. I think it’ll seem more fun the further we are from it. 那确实是 距离产生美
[11:26] Like when you bit me on the butt? 就像你咬我屁股那次?
[11:28] I’m gonna take that thing you’re holding onto and use it onstage. 我要把你说的那件事当包袱
[11:32] It’s all part of my little actor’s salad bar of emotional tidbits. 塞在我那堆包袱里 下次表演一个一个抖
[11:36] Are the butts next to the croutons? 我那屁股是在哪块呢?
[11:40] You don’t need to be sarcastic. 你别讽刺我了
[11:43] When we get back, I might sign up for the breeding program. 当我们回去之后 我准备去报名参加非诚勿扰
[11:47] Breeding program? 非诚勿扰?
[11:48] We reach a point when we want to meet somebody. 到年纪啦 总想邂逅个人
[11:52] Settle down, have a relationship. 安定下来 开始一段感情
[11:54] I can see that. 我明白
[11:55] What? Like dating? 什么意思? 约会?
[11:58] Yeah, dating. 没错 约会
[12:00] Other… Other guys? 其他… 其他人?
[12:03] What do you mean, other guys? 你什么意思 其他人?
[12:09] Darn it! 额 郁闷!
[12:11] What is holding up that beverage service? 空姐怎么还不上饮料?
[12:15] I’m gonna go check. 我去看一下
[12:18] You all keep talking. I’m gonna catch a few winks. 你们继续聊吧 我得睡一会儿了
[12:21] It’s so funny! 真有意思!
[12:24] I like laughing! It’s such a nice experience! 我喜欢笑! 多有意思的经历啊!
[12:27] To laugh! 笑吧!
[12:33] Do you mind going back? This is first class. 你能回去么? 这是头等舱
[12:36] It’s nothing personal. We’re just better than you. Maurice, I’m open! Hit me! 抱歉 但我们确实比你们高贵 莫里斯 你来打我啊!
[12:40] – He shoots, he scores! – Is that Vivaldi? – 投篮 得分! – 那是韦瓦尔第的音乐么?
[12:42] – In-flight slave. – Can I help you, Mr. Mankiewicz? – 机舱小奴 – 我能帮你做什么 米基维茨先生?
[12:46] Bring my nuts on a silver platter. 用银盘子装我的坚果
[12:48] We were checking on our drink order. 你帮我催一下我们的饮料
[12:51] Sorry.Been a little backed up. 对不起 请再等一会儿
[12:53] – I guess I’ll go back… – Where’s your body? – 那我先回去了… – 你身体哪去了?
[12:55] You’re freaking me out! Can you please go over there, please? 你把我吓坏了! 你能到你那边去么?
[13:00] What happened to the separation of the classes? 舱级划分怎么不起作用了?
[13:03] I’m sure this democracy thing is just a fad. 这种民主风也就流行一会吧
[13:07] We’ll go out for pineapple. my bobbly-headed boobily-boo. 我们的菠萝吃完了 亲爱的小娃娃睦嘛睦嘛
[13:11] Skipper, look. 老大 快看
[13:13] Analysis. 分析一下
[13:14] Looks like a small bulb used to indicate something unusual, like a malfunction. 这看起来像是用来显示异常的小灯 如运行失常
[13:18] – I find it pretfy and somewhat hypnotic. – That too, sir. – 我觉得这小灯还挺漂亮的 – 这么说也对 机长
[13:22] Right! Rico? Manual! 好! 里克? 操作手册给我!
[13:27] Problemo solved. 问题解决了
[13:28] – We may be out offuel. – Why do you think so? – 我们可能是没燃料了 – 你为啥这么说?
[13:31] We’ve lost engine one, 引擎一不转了
[13:34] and engine two is on longer on fire. 引擎二也不着了
[13:36] Buckle up, boys. 兄弟们系好安全带
[13:38] Don’t look, doll. This might get hairy. 亲爱的 别看 等下好惨的
[13:41] Attention! This is your captain. 旅客们请注意! 机长讲话
[13:43] I have good and bad news. The good news is, we’re landing immediately. 我有一个好消息和一个坏消息 好消息是 我们即将着陆了
[13:47] The bad news is, we’re crash-landing. 坏消息是 我们是掉下去的
[13:52] When it comes to air travel, we know you have no choice. 当提起空中旅行的时候 我们都知道你没的选
[13:56] But thanks for choosing Air Penguin. 无论如何 依然感谢选择 企鹅航空公司
[14:10] Raise yourarms, Maurice! It’s more fun when you raise your arms! 举起手来 莫里斯! 把手举起来更有意思!
[14:17] I can fly! 我会飞!
[14:18] This could be it, Marty! I want you to know you are a one-in-a-million friend! 我们要死了 马蒂! 我想说 你是千载难逢的好朋友!
[14:24] Thanks, buddy! You’re the best ever! 谢了兄弟! 你永远是最好的!
[14:27] – And you won’t mind when I tell you… – Tell me anything! – 接下来这事说了你别生气… – 随便说!
[14:31] I broke your iPod! 我把你IPOD弄碎了!
[14:32] The buttons were so small! It made me mad! 按键太小了! 我实在是忍不了!
[14:35] – The horror! – I’m sorry! – 你去死吧! – 真的对不起!
[14:37] – I’ll kill you, butt-biter! – It was an accident! – 我要杀了你 你个咬屁股的! – 这是意外!
[14:40] – An accident! – Butt-biter! – 意外! – 咬屁股的!
[14:41] I love you, Gloria! I always have! 我爱你 歌莉娅! 我永远爱你!
[14:51] Like you love the beach. Or a good book. Or the beach. 就像爱沙滩那样 或者一本书 或者沙滩
[15:08] Goodness, doll, you’re shaking like a leaf. 天呐 亲爱的 你就像树叶一样摇曳
[15:10] Rico, you’ve had your fun. 里克 玩够了吧
[15:12] Pull up. 把机身拉起来
[15:16] Geardown. 起落架放下
[15:19] Gently. You just want to kiss the ground. 轻一点 轻轻地亲吻一下地面
[15:21] Just a peck, a smooch, like you’d kiss your sister. 稍微亲一下 就像在亲你妹妹一样
[15:26] I said, kiss it! 我说亲一下!
[15:32] Now just a little brake. Just a touch. 现在稍微踩一下刹车 稍微踩一下
[15:35] I believe that’s checkmate. 将你一军
[15:45] Commence emergency landing procedure. Flaps up! Deploy! 开始紧急降落程序 举起爪来! 放!
[16:05] Oh, we’re here. 噢 我们到了
[16:07] What in the world? 额 这是怎么回事?
[16:11] What happened to the plane? What did y’all do to the plane? 这飞机怎么了? 你们都干嘛了?
[16:14] I’m okay. I’m alive. 我很好 我还活着
[16:17] I can’t even sleep for a minute. This is not JFK. 我就是睡了一小会儿… 这不是纽约机场啊 
[16:21] Kowalski, casualfy report. 科瓦尔斯基 人员伤亡报告
[16:23] Two passengers unaccounted for. 两位旅客失踪
[16:25] That’s a number I can live with. Good landing, boys. 这个数字我还能接受 各位降落的很好
[16:28] Who says a penguin can’t fly? 谁说企鹅不能飞?
[16:31] Hey, happy slappers! Is there some reason to celebrate? 嘿 你们还挺开心地击掌啊! 有啥好庆祝的?
[16:35] Look at the plane! 你们看飞机!
[16:36] – We’ll fix it. – How are you gonna fix this? – 我们会修好的 – 你们准备怎么修?
[16:38] Grit, spit and a whole lot of duct tape. 毅力 口水 以及许多胶带纸
[16:42] We should be up and running in, say, six to nine months. 再过六到九个月 咱们就可以再次起飞了
[16:45] – Sixfy-nine months? – No, six to nine months. – 六十九个月? – 不 是六到九个月
[16:48] Kowalski, I say we use this set back to our advantage. 科瓦尔斯基 我们来废物利用
[16:52] – Where’d you get that number? – I want you to reconfigure the design. – 你们怎么估计的? – 我要求你重新设计机身
[16:56] How do you estimate that? 你们怎么估计出来的?
[16:57] Pretty boy! Why don’t you and your friends dig a latrine. 帅哥! 你们出去挖个临时厕所吧
[17:01] Hold on. Who made you king of the plane wreck? 等等 谁说你是坠机大王?
[17:04] Excuse me? Fine. 啥? 那好啊
[17:07] You can be in charge. You fix the plane. 你负责 你来修飞机
[17:09] Who gives you the authorify to put me in charge? 谁给你的权力让你把负责权交给我?
[17:11] Okay, then I’ll remain in charge. 好 我仍然负责修飞机
[17:13] Yeah, you will remain in charge. 对 你依然负责
[17:15] You and your hippie friends stay out of our hair. 你和你朋友边上玩儿去
[17:18] Correcto-mundo. Because I decided to. 没错! 我就是这么决定的
[17:21] – Good for you. – Well, this discussion isn’t over. – 那很好 – 好 这场讨论还没结束
[17:25] Higher mammals! Stay with us. 高等动物们! 你们留下来陪我们
[17:27] We could use your front cortexes and opposable thumbs. 你们的大脑和大拇指可以派上用场
[17:30] Phil! I should wash your hands out with soap. 菲尔! 手语放干净点
[17:35] How in the hell-o will they fix this plane? 他们哪来的办法修飞机呢?
[17:38] You know, grit and spit and spit. 据说 毅力 口水 和口水
[17:41] A lot ofspit and grit and stick-to-it-iveness. 没完没了的口水 毅力 和坚持不懈的精神
[17:44] That don’t sound too promising. 这也不太靠谱啊
[17:46] You’re right. We’re stuck here. 你算是说对了 我们被困在这儿了
[17:49] As long as we’re together, we’ll be okay. 只要我们在一起 我们就很好
[17:53] Yeah, but love ain’t gonna get us home. 话是这么说 但这也回不了家
[17:56] Behold! The lion! 诸位! 狮子!
[17:59] – People! – There is much to see. Moving on. – 有人类! - 还有其他的 走吧
[18:01] Wait, wait, wait! People! 等等 等等 等一下! 人类!
[18:06] – They’ll help us! – Wait up! – 他们会帮我们的! – 等等!
[18:08] – People! Stop! – Help us! – 人类! 停下来! – 帮帮我们!
[18:12] If you stop, I’ll autograph those! 如果你们停下来 我就给你们签名!
[18:15] I know you! 我认得你!
[18:17] You. 是你
[18:18] It’s the bad kitfy. 就是那只坏蛋猫咪
[18:28] How do you like some of that? 你喜欢这滋味吧?
[18:50] Come in, Tokyo! 看我的厉害 二货!
[18:58] Right in the batteries. 正中要害
[19:00] You think an old lady can’t take care of herself? 还觉得老太太照顾不了自己?
[19:03] Nexttime, I won’t go so easy on you! 下次再看见你 你死定了!
[19:07] Thank you, dear. 谢谢 亲爱的
[19:09] Moving on! 走着!
[19:12] Are you out of your mind? 你疯了吗?
[19:13] We need help and you harass old ladies? 我们需要帮助 你却打了老太太?
[19:17] Out of my mind? 我疯了?
[19:19] Who’s out of my mind now? 现在是谁疯了?
[19:22] – See if you can get an operator. – No problem. – 看能不能联系到一个接线员 – 没问题
[19:24] Out of my mind. We’re going home. 什么疯了 我们要回家了
[19:39] Message E-4. 信息E-4
[19:40] The service user has romed outside the coverage area. 您呼叫的用户不在服务区 
[19:44] Please try again later. 请稍后再拨
[19:51] Am I trippin’? 我在做梦么?
[19:53] All those zebras like me. 这些斑马就跟我一样
[19:57] – Where are we? – San Diego. – 我们这是在哪啊? – 圣地亚哥
[20:00] This time I’m 40 percent sure. 这次我有百分之四十的把握
[20:03] – I know this place. – I think it’s Africa. – 我知道这是哪 – 我想这是非洲
[20:06] – Africa? – It’s got to be. – 非洲? - 这一定是
[20:08] Our ancestral crib. 我们祖先的发源地
[20:11] It’s in our blood. I can feel it! 流淌在我们的血液里 我可以感觉到!
[20:13] No, it’s more than that. It’s like 不 不仅仅是这样 好像
[20:16] deja vu,like I’ve been here before. 似曾相识 我曾经来过这里
[20:20] It’s like Roots! 这是我们的根!
[20:21] No, it’s like 不 好像
[20:23] deja vu,like I’ve been before. 似曾相识 就像我曾经来过这里
[20:27] How! 大家好啊!
[20:31] How! 你们好啊!
[20:36] Me Alex! 我 艾利克斯!
[20:38] Me and me friends fly, fly in great metal bird. 我和我的朋友们 飞 飞 坐巨大的金属鸟
[20:47] Then plummet! 然后就掉下来了!
[20:50] Smash ground! 跌在了地上!
[20:52] Go boom! 然后砰!
[20:54] Then here we emerge. 我们就出现在了这里
[20:58] We offer only happiness and good greetings. 我们没有恶意的 仅仅表达对大家的问候
[21:04] Is he dancing about a plane crash? 他是在表演飞机坠毁么?
[21:07] Yeah. We just… Yeah. 是的 我们… 恩 是的
[21:09] I thought… Sorry. 我以为… 不好意思
[21:11] You came from off the reserve? 你们是从动物保护区外过来的吗?
[21:13] Way off.From the Central Park Zoo, actually. 比那远多了 实际上是从中央公园的动物园
[21:24] Don’t strain yourself. 别太玩命了
[21:26] What’s going on here? 这里怎么了?
[21:28] They say they’re from off the reserve. 他们说他们是从保护区之外过来的
[21:31] That’s impossible. Only people come from off the reserve. 那不可能 动物保护区之外只有人类
[21:34] You look familiar. Do I know you? 你看起来很眼熟 我认识你么?
[21:37] How could you survive the hunters? 你是怎么从猎人手里逃脱的?
[21:39] We didn’t see any hunters. 我们没看见猎人啊
[21:41] – What are you looking at? – Me? Nothing. – 你在看什么? – 我吗? 没看什么
[21:44] This watering hole doesn’t need any more mouths to feed. 这块土地不需要多几张嘴来抢食
[21:47] So skedaddle back to where you came from. 所以哪里来就滚哪儿去
[21:50] Ok, was there maybe like a manager we can talk to? 好吧 这里有没有经理可以出来谈一谈?
[21:52] I see. You’re here to challenge me! 我明白了 你是来这儿挑衅的!
[21:55] What? No! No. 什么? 不是! 不是
[21:57] That’s what it looks like to me! 我看你就是!
[21:59] Zuba! Hold on. Zuba wait. 祖巴! 等等
[22:00] I’m trying to take care of business…. 我在忙正事…
[22:02] Yeah, yeah, Zuba. Hold on. 嗯 嗯 祖巴 等下
[22:06] Alakay? 阿拉基吗?
[22:08] Is that you? 是你吗?
[22:09] No, it’s Alex. lx. Like New York Knicks. 不 我叫阿历克斯 克斯 就像纽约尼克斯球队
[22:12] Zuba, look! 祖巴 你看!
[22:14] I’ve always had that. The vet checked it out. 我一直都有这个 医生检查过了
[22:17] It’s kind of a beaufy spot, really. 有点像美人痣 真的
[22:20] A mark. 胎记
[22:23] All right, this is a little weird. 好吧 有点怪怪的
[22:26] Honey, he’s come home. 亲爱的 他回家了
[22:29] What? 什么?
[22:31] You’ve come home. 你回家了
[22:41] Son. 儿子
[22:48] Dad. 爸爸
[22:52] Mom and Dad? Mom and Dad! 妈妈爸爸? 妈妈爸爸!
[22:55] Mom and Dad! It’s my mom and dad! 妈妈爸爸! 我的妈妈爸爸!
[22:59] I got a mom and dad! 我有妈妈和爸爸啦!
[23:01] My baby’s alive! 我的宝贝还活着!
[23:02] Dad! 爸爸!
[23:04] My son! 儿子!
[23:06] My son is home! 我儿子回家了!
[23:11] Alakay! Alakay has come home! 阿拉基! 阿拉基回家啦!
[23:18] Alakay! Yeah! The prodigal son returns. This is perfect! 阿拉基! 太棒了! 失踪的儿子回来了 太棒了!
[23:23] I thought you hated Zuba. 我还以为你讨厌祖巴呢
[23:25] No, I do. I do. I do. I hate him. Oh, I do. 是的 我讨厌 我讨厌他 我恨死他了
[23:30] And I’m going to use Alakay, yes. 我要利用阿拉基
[23:32] I’m going to use him to get rid of Zuba once and all! 我要利用他将祖巴彻底铲除!
[23:36] Giddy-up, feathered horse! 快跑 有毛的马们!
[23:38] Make way! Move out of the way! Stand aside! 让开! 让开! 靠边站!
[23:41] New York! 纽约!
[23:43] It’s a bit of a dump. Are you sure we’re not in New Jersey? 这儿有点乡 你确定我们不是在新泽西?
[23:47] Hello, New Yorkers! Your new king is here! 你好 纽约人们! 你们的新大王来啦!
[23:50] This calls for a celebration! 这才叫庆祝嘛!
[23:52] Maurice, I think they like me. 莫里斯 我觉得他们喜欢我
[23:54] You’ve got to love a non-hostile takeover! 你这么友善 谁都爱!
[23:59] Chukka-chukka what? 在说什么呢?
[24:07] Excuse me. I’m Marty. I’m kind of new around here. 打扰了 我叫马蒂 在这里算个新人
[24:12] Hey, Marty! 嘿 马蒂!
[24:16] You’re a good-looking group! You like to run? 你们这个组真好看! 喜欢跑步吗?
[24:20] Yeah. Running is crack-a-lackin’. 当然 跑步是必不可少的
[24:23] That’s right! Crack-a-lackin’. 对啊! 必不可少的
[24:25] You guys speak my crack-a-lackin’ language. 你们和我志趣相投啊
[24:29] What? You don’t have doctors here? 什么? 你们这里没医生?
[24:31] Well, not anymore. 不再有了
[24:33] Well, what if you catch a cold? 如果你感冒了怎么办?
[24:35] We go over to the dying holes and we die. 我们去那个死洞等死
[24:41] Ok, you guys really need a doctor. 你们真的需要一位医生
[24:43] – Hey, we have an opening. – Would you be interested? – 我们缺人 – 你有兴趣吗?
[24:46] Me? A doctor? 我? 当医生?
[24:54] It’s raining men. Hallelujah! You all got it going on. 天上掉男人啦 哈利路亚! 都加油了
[24:57] Why don’t you have a man in your life? You got worms? 你为什么没有男朋友? 你身上有虫?
[25:00] Oh, I got rid of those. Listen, girls. 我都弄掉了 听着 女孩们
[25:03] Manhattan is short on two things. parking and hippos. 曼哈顿缺两样东西 停车场和河马
[25:06] Hey, everybody! 嘿 大家!
[25:08] I just found out that my son is a doggone king! 我才知道我儿子也是一方霸主!
[25:11] The King of New York! 纽约之王!
[25:15] Show me some of your moves, son. Come on. Don’t be bashful. 展示下你的招式 儿子 别害羞
[25:18] All right. This one always knocks ’em dead. 好吧 这一招往往一招致命
[25:21] Roar! 哇!
[25:23] Look out. The King is mad. The King is mad! 注意啦 大王发威啦 大王发威啦!
[25:27] Now let’s welcome him back into the pride with open arms! 现在让我们张开双臂欢迎他回来!
[25:36] Welcome to the herd, Marty! 欢迎加入我们群 马蒂!
[25:37] Me? In the herd? I’ve always wanted to be part of a herd! 我? 群? 我一直想成为群体中的一员!
[25:41] – It’s one for all… – And all for all,Y’all! – 一人有福… – 全体共享 哟!
[25:46] How do I look? 我看上去怎么样?
[25:48] Technically, a traditional witch doctor has a bone through his nose. 严格来说 传统的巫医通常有根骨头穿过鼻子
[25:53] Don’t worrry.it’s just a clip-on. 别怕 它是夹上去的
[25:56] Voila! He’s a witch doctor! 瞧! 他现在是个巫医啦!
[25:59] My mother will be so happy. 我妈妈一定会很开心的
[26:05] Look out! I think Moto Moto likes you. 看呐! 我觉得莫特莫特喜欢你
[26:11] Here he comes. 他来了
[26:15] # I like ’em big # # 我喜欢高大的 #
[26:17] # I like ’em chunky # # 我喜欢壮壮的 #
[26:20] # I like ’em big. I like ’em plumpy # # 我喜欢高大的 我喜欢壮壮的 #
[26:24] # I like ’em round. With somethin’ somethin’ # # 我喜欢圆润的 这一切的一切 #
[26:28] # They like my sound. They think I’m funky # # 他们喜欢我的声音 他们觉得我很潮 #
[26:31] Goodness, girl, you huge. 天哪 美女 你真丰满
[26:33] Who’s your friend? Or is that your butt? 你朋友是谁啊? 还是那是你的屁股?
[26:37] You as quick as you are hefty. 你反应真快
[26:39] So you’re Moto Moto? 你就是莫特莫特?
[26:42] The name’s so nice, you say it twice. 这么好听的名字 当然要叫两遍
[26:44] I kind of like it, fatso. 我挺喜欢的 猛男
[26:46] I’ll see you around, girl. lt won’t be hard, because you so plumpy. 我们会再见的 美女 不会很难 因为你很丰满
[26:57] Oops! 噢!
[27:00] I hate to be a party pooper,Zuba. 我不想在聚会上扫兴 祖巴
[27:03] but some of the lions were wondering when you plan to banish your son. 但有些狮子想知道你打算什么时候放逐你儿子
[27:07] – What are you talking about? – It’s nothing, really. – 你在说什么呢? – 没事 真的
[27:11] They’re griping that Alakay never went through 他们在抱怨阿拉基没有经历
[27:13] the rite of passage, blah, blah, blah, 通过仪式 什么什么的
[27:15] so technically speaking, he can’t be a member of the pride. It’s nonsense. 所以严格说来 他不能成为我们的一员 不符合规矩
[27:21] I had forgotten about the rite of passage. 我都忘了通过仪式
[27:24] What is it? What’s this rite of passage? 什么东西? 什么是通过仪式?
[27:26] It’s a traditional coming-of-age ceremony. 就是传统的成年仪式
[27:29] Young lions earn their manes by demonstrating their skills. 年轻的狮子通过展现他们的技能来赢得地位
[27:32] – Sort of a show-of-skill? talent show deal? – Yeah. Strutting their stuff. – 就是展现技能? 想表演才艺一样? – 没错 大显身手吧
[27:36] A performance! I think that’s up my alley, guys. 表演! 这正是我的强项
[27:39] If it’s tradition, I want to do it. Strut my stuff. Earn my name. 如果是传统的话 我想试试 大显身手 赢得我的地位
[27:43] I want to be Alaki. 我想成为阿拉凯
[27:45] – Alakay. – Alakay! Even better. – 是阿拉基 – 阿拉基! 更好些
[27:47] We will hold the rite of passage first thing in the morning! 明早我们就举行通过仪式
[27:50] That’s wonderful! Good luck, Alakay. 太棒了! 祝你好运 阿拉基
[27:53] Where I’m from, we say, “Break a leg.” 用我们那儿的话说 叫”马到成功”
[27:55] That’s my boy! 这才是我的儿子!
[28:04] # I’m a private dancer # # 我是个私家舞者 #
[28:07] # A dancer for money # # 靠跳舞赚钱 #
[28:16] # Any old music will do # # 任何老音乐都可以 #
[28:22] Beautiful, isn’t it? 真美 对吧?
[28:24] It’s amazing. 太美妙了
[28:27] Guys, 朋友们
[28:29] this is where we belong. 这才是我们的归宿
[28:33] Operation Tourist Trap is a go. 游客陷阱行动准备
[28:35] Oh, I like that one. That’s a good one. 哦 我喜欢这句 这句说得真好
[28:37] It works on many levels. 这话真百搭
[28:39] You guys are a bunch of suck-ups. 你们这群马屁精
[28:41] – That, too. – Absolutely. – 这句说得也好 – 没错
[28:42] Stations. 各就各位
[28:44] Stage one. Go! 第一步 上!
[29:00] Oh, no! What have I done? 啊 不! 我都做了些什么?
[29:03] Come on, take the bait. 来吧 上钩吧
[29:04] – What happened? – Oh, look at the poor little guy. – 怎么了? – 天哪 看看这个可怜的小家伙
[29:07] Is it dead? 死了吗?
[29:10] Stage two! Go,go,go! 第二步! 上 上 上!
[29:19] I will give him the kiss of life. 我想给它个生命之吻
[29:24] Rico! 里可!
[29:28] Rico! 里可!
[29:32] Reverse! 倒车!
[29:33] Gas! 油门!
[29:35] Music! 音乐!
[29:37] No! Stop! Stop! 不! 停车! 停车!
[29:41] Stop! 快停车!
[29:42] Come back! 回来!
[29:46] What is all this rock’n’roll racket? 这是什么烂摇滚?
[29:55] Is she dead? 她死了吗?
[29:57] No! 没!
[30:06] You hoodlums! 你们这群强盗!
[30:10] Good heavens! Are you okay? 天哪! 您没事吧?
[30:11] Lady, I found your pocketbook. 夫人 我找到了您的手提包
[30:15] My handbag. Such a good boy. 我的手提包 你真是个好人
[30:19] Nana can’t survive without it. 没有它奶奶我就活不下去了
[30:21] You are one tough cookie. 您真强悍
[30:23] Brownies Troop 416, Yonkers. 女童子军 第416号 纽约扬克斯人
[30:26] Okay, nobody panic! The best thing we can do is stay together. 好了 大家不要惊慌! 我们现在最好待在一起
[30:30] We’ll wait for anohter tour jeep. It may take hours, but… 等下一辆观光车 可能要等好几个小时 但是…
[30:34] Where are you going? 您上哪儿去?
[30:36] I’m not gonna stay out in the opening get attacked by more animals! I’m too old to die. 我可不想在这干等着被动物袭击 我太老了 还不想死
[30:42] I dont know about you guys, but I’m going with her. Old lady, wait up! 随你们 但我要和她一起走 夫人 等下!
[30:46] Please! We need to stay together. 拜托! 我们得待在一起
[30:51] Fine! We’ll go that way! 算了! 我们就走那边!
[30:53] Does anyone want a hard candy? 有人要吃糖吗?
[31:00] – Easy now. – Watch your step. – 放松 – 小心脚下
[31:03] And right here. Okay, are you ready? 就在这儿 好的 你准备好了吗?
[31:08] This is where you always slept. 这是你以前睡觉的地方
[31:11] Oh, man! 天哪!
[31:17] – Was this mine? – Look at you. Look at him honey. – 这是我的吗? – 看他开心的
[31:21] Oh, this thing. Look, look! 这个东西 看!
[31:24] – I remember this! – He remembers. – 我记得它! – 他记得
[31:27] A little harder than… 有点硬…
[31:28] You never slept on the right end. You always slept on the bottom end. 你从来没睡在床上过 总是滚到床底下
[31:33] Is that… 那是…
[31:34] Is that my… 那是我的…
[31:38] Is that me? 这是我的吗?
[31:40] You had the cutest little paws. 你有世界上最可爱的小爪子
[31:42] Little, little bitfy ol’ paws. 很小很小的爪子
[31:45] You did that the day we lost you. 你就是在印爪印的这天失踪的
[31:49] Wow. I was so young. 哇 我当时好小
[31:52] What happened to me? 发生了什么?
[31:55] It was all my fault. I turned my back for a minute and… 都是我的错 我一转身 你就…
[31:58] lt was not your fault. 不是你的错
[32:00] Your father did everything he could. He tracked those hunters for weeks. 你爸爸真的尽力了 他跟踪那些猎人好几个星期
[32:06] Far off the reserve. 出了保护区很远
[32:07] Finally, I had to assume the hunters… 最后 我只好认为那些猎人…
[32:11] Well… 呃…
[32:12] We thought they’d killed you. 我们以为他们把你杀了
[32:16] But my son fought those hunters off! Don’t mess with the King of New York! 但是我的儿子把那些猎人都击败了! 别招惹纽约之王!
[32:20] – That’s right! – Keep your chin in. – 没错! – 别骄傲
[32:22] You boys be careful! Watch out before you break someting. 你们当心点! 别摔碎东西
[32:28] You used to call this “foofie”. 你以前叫这个”夫夫”
[32:31] “Foofie”? “夫夫”?
[32:33] Foofie. 夫夫
[32:34] He doesn’t want that. 他才不要这个呢
[32:36] This is my foofie! 还我的夫夫!
[32:41] Zuba, you better give him his foofie. 祖巴 快把夫夫给他
[32:43] I mean, no, thank you, thank you. It’s perfect. 我是说 不用了 谢谢 谢谢 这很好
[32:47] Son, you get your rest. You have a big day tomorrow. 儿子 好好休息 明天是你的大日子
[32:51] You’ll need all your strength. 你需要养精蓄锐
[32:53] I will bring the house down for you, dad. 我会把房顶都掀翻的
[32:56] I hope so. Otherwise, your father will have to banish you. 希望如此 否则 你爸爸就得驱逐你了
[33:00] Jeez, Mom, really? 妈妈 真的吗?
[33:02] I know you’ll do us proud. You know why? 我知道你会让我们骄傲的 知道为什么吗?
[33:07] You were born with it. 你命中注定如此
[33:10] Good night, Alakay. My boy. My own boy. 晚安 阿拉基 我的乖儿子
[33:17] My son’s a king. 我儿子是个大王
[33:21] My son’s a king. 我儿子是个大王
[33:33] Good night, Mom. 晚安 妈妈
[33:35] Good night, Alakay. 晚安 阿拉基
[33:44] Foofie. 夫夫
[33:46] Look at foofie! My foofie. 看我的夫夫! 我的夫夫
[33:50] Foofie, foofie, foofie. My foofie! 夫夫 夫夫 我的夫夫!
[33:53] No sign of civilization. Everybody appears very tired. 没有人类文明的迹象 大家似乎都很累
[33:58] I think we’re lost. 我觉得我们迷路了
[34:00] Nana, do you even know where you’re going? 奶奶 你知道往哪儿走吗?
[34:03] No, but I’m going with a skip in my step and a smile on my face. 不知道 不过我一路小跑 面带笑容
[34:08] Sure, right, okay. Yeah, all right. 哦 当然 好吧
[34:13] – It’s people. – How did you get here? – 是人啊 – 你们怎么来这里的?
[34:15] – Can you help us? We’re lost. – We’re lost, too. – 能帮帮我们吗? 我们迷路了 – 我们也迷路了
[34:18] lt was awful. A flash of black and white and they were gone. They took the jeep, everything! 太可怕了 一阵黑白一闪而过 抢走了吉普车和所有的东西!
[34:23] – That happened to our jeep, too! – What do we do? – 我们的遭遇是一样的! – 我们该怎么办?
[34:25] How will we all survive? 我们要如何生存下去?
[34:27] No food, no water, no shelter. What are we gonna do? 没有食物 没有水 没有屋子 我们该怎么办?
[34:33] You can let nature get the best of you, 你可以让大自然征服你
[34:36] or you can get the best of nature. 或者你征服大自然
[34:41] Gather ’round, children. We’re New Yorkers, right? 孩子们 围过来 我们是纽约人 对吧?
[34:45] Yeah. 没错
[34:46] We survive the concrete jungle! 我们在钢筋水泥下生存着!
[34:50] When we need food, we hunt for a decent hot dog stand. 我们需要食物时 就去找热狗摊
[34:53] – Am I right? – She’s right. – 我说的对吗? – 没错
[34:55] When we need shelter, we build skyscrapers. 我们需要房子时 就建造摩天大楼
[34:59] – Exactly! – When we need water, we build a dam. – 太对了! – 我们需要水时 就修大坝
[35:03] Come on! We’re New Yorkers 是啊! 我们是纽约人
[35:05] If we can make it there, we can make it anywhere! 我们在那里可以 我们在哪里都可以!
[35:27] I’m coming, King Julien! 我来了 朱利安大王!
[35:35] Bad fishy! Bad fishy! 死鱼! 臭鱼!
[35:39] No, shark, no! Sit! 不 鲨鱼 不!
[35:44] Why am I laughing? 我干嘛要笑啊?
[35:50] We have all the parts we need. but we’re slightly behind schedule. 所有的零件都齐了 但我们还是比计划稍微迟了点
[35:54] – How slightly? – Six to nine years. – 迟多久? – 六到九年
[35:56] – Sixfy-nine years? – No, six to nine years. – 六十九年? – 不 六到九年
[36:00] Private! What happened to our thumbs? 小兵! 我们的猴呢?
[36:02] Haven’t seen them since yesterday. 从昨天就没看到他们
[36:05] Darn you! 该死!
[36:07] Nobody goes AWOL on my watch. Private! You’re coming with me. 有我在这谁都不能走 小兵! 你跟我来
[36:12] Rico! You’re coming with me! 里可! 你跟我来!
[36:15] – I’m tracking down to bring them for court martial. – That won’t be necessary! – 跟踪他们 把他们带到军事法庭 – 没这个必要!
[36:19] We’ve recruited a few extra thumbs for you, Skipper. 我们为你招募了更多的猴 机长
[36:29] Well, floppy of monkeys entered. 好吧 又有大量猴子加入
[36:31] Oh, I doubt that. 我表示怀疑啊
[36:40] Enough lollygagging. Let’s get to work. 别玩了 我们开始工作
[36:42] We divided in three groups. Group Alpha you are charged in seeping of fabrication 我们分成三组 A组负责运输材料
[36:46] Group Bronson you handles assembly. Group George Peppard, craft services. B组负责组装 C组负责后勤
[36:50] Any questions? 听明白了吗?
[36:52] Good! Let’s get to work. 很好! 开工
[37:02] I’d like to kiss you, monkey man. 我真想亲亲你 猴子先生
[37:05] All right, but you’re so darn ugly. 好吧 但是你太丑了
[37:15] All right, so little cubs cats, just remember, a great dance performance 好吧 童子军们 记住 伟大的舞蹈
[37:19] comes from the heart. 是发自内心的
[37:20] Straight from the heart. you’ll never go wrong. 舞由心生 那样错不了
[37:25] Sure, mister. 明白 老大
[37:26] Hey, Alakay, I just happened to walk by, I thought I’d wish you luck. 嘿 阿拉基 我正好路过 祝你好运
[37:30] – You’re not nervous,are you? – Nah, it’s my thing. You know, it’s kind of what I do. – 你一点都不紧张 是吧? – 对啊 我就是干这个的
[37:33] In my opinion, the key to this is choosing the right competitor. 在我看来 最关键的是选对对手
[37:37] You mean, this is like a dance battle sort of thing? 你是说这像跳舞对决一样?
[37:40] – Like a dance-off? – Sure. – 像斗舞一样? – 没错
[37:43] Great. I love that. Freesfyle. Put your moves out. 太好了 我喜欢 自由式 尽情展示
[37:45] Who do you think would be a good match for me? You know, just to keep things interesting. 你觉得谁和我实力相当? 为了让比赛有看头
[37:50] Well, I wish I could help, 我倒希望能帮上忙
[37:52] but that’s strictly against our ancient tradition and although we hold secret. 但这违反传统 我们都把这看得很神圣
[37:56] But if it was me out there, I’d choose Teetsi. 但如果是我的话 我会选提西
[38:00] Teetsi. Okay. Sounds interesting. 提西. 好的 听上去挺有趣的
[38:04] Makunga, right? Thank you. 你叫马昆加 对吧? 谢谢
[38:06] Anything for Zuba’s boy. Go get him tight. 一切为了祖巴的孩子 去搞定他
[38:08] Shake it out. 大显身手吧
[38:10] A five, six, seven, eight. 五六七八
[38:13] Let’s go, let’s do this. 来吧 开始吧
[38:33] Let us begin the rite of passage ceremony. 通过仪式正式开始
[38:36] – Come on, baby! Make Mama proud! – Woman, I’m trying to take care… – 来吧 孩子 让妈妈骄傲! – 老婆 让我先说完…
[38:39] On it, Mom! 听到了 妈妈!
[38:41] Who will be the first participant? 谁第一个来?
[38:42] Me! Oh! Me, me, me! Me! Me! Me! Me, me! Please, me? 我! 我! 我! 让我来吧!
[38:45] How about you? The tall, handsome boy right here. 你怎么样? 又高又帅的那个
[38:48] Yeah. Choose your opponent. 好的 选择你的对手
[38:50] Let me see. 让我看看
[38:53] I guess I’ll pick 我想我要选
[38:59] Teetsi? 提西?
[39:02] Teetsi? Why did he pick Teetsi? 提西? 他为什么要选提西?
[39:04] That’s my boy! He’s got some gumption there! 这才是我的儿子! 真有胆量!
[39:09] Somebody, wake him up! 有没有人啊 把他叫醒!
[39:24] All right, so, Teetsi, come on. Let’s do this, huh? 好的 提西 来吧 我们开始吧 嗯?
[39:27] Come on, teetsi fly. Let’s see your stuff. Bring it. 来吧 提西 看看你有什么本事 亮出来吧
[39:32] – Let’s dance! – Okay. – 开始吧! – 好的
[39:34] But it is only fair to warn you that I am a protege of 不过以示公平我要提醒你 我可是
[39:37] Fosse and Robbins! 福斯和罗宾斯的得意门生!
[39:40] Not “dance” dance! Fight! 不是跳舞! 是搏斗!
[39:42] Dance fight! You got it. 斗舞! 懂了
[39:52] – Is he dancing? – What’s he doing? – 他是在跳舞吗? – 他在干嘛?
[39:54] I know that boy is not dancing. 依我看他不在跳舞
[39:57] This is even better than I thought. 比我想象的还要好
[40:02] Alakay, turn around! 阿拉基 转身!
[40:04] No, Pap, it’s hop, shuffle. ball change, hip swish, turn around. 不 爸爸 是单脚跳 曳步舞 换姿势 扭屁股 再转身
[40:18] Oh, no. 哦 不
[40:21] Alakay! Are you hurt? 阿拉基! 你伤到了吗?
[40:23] Yeah, I am. 伤了
[40:25] Did l… Did I win? 我… 我赢了吗?
[40:27] No, son. 没有 儿子
[40:29] How could, I mean, how could this happen? 怎么会这样?
[40:31] You told us you were a king. A king does not get beat. 你说你是个大王 大王是不会被打败的
[40:35] I am a king. I’m the King of New York. 我是个大王 我是纽约之王
[40:39] It’s my stage name. I’m like a, you know, it’s for when I perform. 这是我的艺名 我表演时用的
[40:43] Perform? 表演?
[40:44] Oh, no, this is horrible! Alakay has failed the test! 不!太糟糕了 阿拉基没有通过测试!
[40:50] Who would have ever imagined that today Zuba would have to banish 谁会想到今天祖巴将不得不赶走
[40:55] his own son? 自己的儿子?
[40:57] Zuba, no. 祖巴 不要
[40:59] Zuba, yes. 祖巴 要
[41:01] Sadly, the alpha lion must cast out all failures. 可惜 狮王要驱除失败者
[41:17] Then I’m no more the alpha lion. 我不再是狮王了
[41:21] Dad, what are you doing? 爸爸 你在做什么?
[41:23] Dad, no! You can’t do this. 爸爸 不! 你不能这样
[41:28] Who could possibly take Zuba’s place? 谁会接任祖巴的位置?
[41:32] Anyone? 有谁?
[41:33] Someone? No one? 谁? 没人吗?
[41:36] You, sir! 你这家伙!
[41:37] I guess not. 我想不行
[41:39] Well, I… This is all very awkward. 嗯 我… 虽然难以启齿
[41:42] But I suppose I could carry this tremendous burden. 但我想我可以勉强胜任
[41:47] Teetsi! Get the hat. 蒂希! 拿帽子来
[41:52] As your new leader, I hereby banish Alakay! 作为领袖 我在此宣布 驱逐阿拉基!
[41:56] He shall wearthis Hat of Shame, 带着这顶耻辱之帽
[41:58] and leave the watering hole, 离开这片水源
[42:01] for a thousand years,or life! 永世不得再归来!
[42:05] Whichever comes last. 无条件执行
[42:09] Shoo, shoo! Get out of here! 去 去! 离开这儿!
[42:13] You should have told us you weren’t a real king, son! 你早该和我们说的 你不是一个真的狮子王!
[42:17] You nevertold me I’d have to fight anybody! 可你也没说让我去打架啊!
[42:19] What did you expect? 那你认为叫你干嘛?
[42:21] I don’t know! Maybe a little fatherly advice like, 我不知道! 但你也许该给我点提示的
[42:23] “Hey, son, it’s a fight!” “嘿 儿子 这是场搏斗!”
[42:26] – You’re a lion! – But I never fought another lion! – 你是头狮子! – 但我从没和别的狮子打过!
[42:28] No, I guess not. You dance! 我想也是 你就会跳舞!
[42:30] And other stuff! 而且还有!
[42:31] Your pal, Makunga, set me up back there! 那个叫马昆加的 是他坑我!
[42:35] None of this would have happened… 若我知道 就不会这样…
[42:36] lf you were a real lion. 若你真是只狮子的话
[42:37] – Zuba! – Yeah, I said it! – 祖巴! – 没错 我就这么说了!
[42:41] A real lion. 真正的狮子
[42:44] Thanks. 谢了
[42:48] Thanks a lot. 真谢谢你
[43:00] Saw. 锯子
[43:02] Suture. 缝线
[43:06] Swab. 纱布
[43:07] You’re in my light, Stephen. 你挡着我了 斯蒂芬
[43:09] You have a brown spot on your shoulder. 你肩膀上有块褐斑
[43:12] Yes, that’s very observant, Stephen. 没错 你眼神不错 斯蒂芬
[43:14] As you can see, I’m covered in brown spots. 正如你看到的 我全身都是褐斑
[43:16] Okay! That bone will be good as new in a few weeks. 好了! 骨头会在几周之内恢复的
[43:20] So I don’t have to pick out a dying hole? 那我不用去跳死人坑啦?
[43:22] No, Teemo, you got your whole life ahead of you. 不用 蒂莫 美好的人生在等着你呢
[43:25] – Really? – Go out and grab it by the horns. – 真哒? – 去好好享受生活吧
[43:27] Thank you, Dr. Mankiewicz! 谢谢你 米基维茨医生!
[43:29] Break a leg! Sweet kid. 走好! 可爱的小家伙
[43:31] This spot looks like Witch Doctor’s Disease. 这褐斑就像巫医所患的疾病
[43:35] Witch Doctor’s Disease? 巫医的疾病?
[43:37] That’s the most ridiculous disease I’ve ever heard of. 这是我听过最荒唐的疾病了
[43:40] – Don’t ask. – Someone’s been naughty. – 别问我为啥 – 某人的恶作剧
[43:45] This won’t hurt a bit. 放心 不疼的
[43:46] Joe, our last witch doctor, had a spot just like that. 我们以前的巫医 叫乔 也有同样的褐斑
[43:50] – And? – Monday, Joe. Wednesday, no Joe. – 然后呢? – 星期一还活蹦乱跳 到星期三就嗝屁了
[43:55] Wednesday, no Joe? 星期三就嗝屁了?
[43:56] I can breathe! Thanks, Doc! 我能呼吸了! 谢谢了 医生!
[43:59] So this Witch Doctor’s Disease is a real thing? 这个巫医病是真的了?
[44:03] You’ll find a cure. You’ve got at least 48 hours! 你会找到解药的 你至少还有48小时呢!
[44:07] But I’ve never heard of it. 但我从来没听过
[44:09] I mean… I don’t have any penicillin. 我意思是… 我没有带青霉素
[44:12] I’ll need a CAT scan just to get started! 我还要先去做个X扫描才行!
[44:15] Have a lion look you over. They’d be happy to. 可以让狮子给你把把脉 他们很乐意的
[44:29] Ta-da! 哒哒!
[44:30] – He has talent. – Stupendous and tremendous. – 他很有才哦 – 那是相当滴有才
[44:34] Bet you’ve never seen that one! 我打赌你们肯定没见识过!
[44:37] Knocked them dead in New York! 我这招打遍纽约无敌手!
[44:39] – Hey, let’s all give it a try! – Let’s do it! – 嘿 我们也试一下吧! – 来就来!
[44:41] Well, you can try all you want to, 当然 你们也可以试试
[44:43] but it takes years of practice. 但要很多年的练习才能成功
[44:45] You’ll never get a tight stream, 你要想喷出水柱
[44:48] until you build up your lip muscles to the pointwhere you can, 就先得锻炼嘴唇
[44:51] purse your lips like this. You got it? 能让嘴撅成这种形状 懂了?
[45:08] Ta-da! 哒哒!
[45:13] How did you… You guys got it right out of the box! 你们… 你们真是即学即会啊!
[45:16] – If you can do it. – We can do it. – 你能做到 – 我们也行
[45:18] It’s in our blood! 这是血统遗传!
[45:20] I always thought I was a bit unique. 可我总想着我是与众不同的
[45:23] We are unique! 我们与众不同!
[45:24] We are like a force of nature! 我们就是大自然的骑兵!
[45:26] – A million points of light! – And dark stripes! – 就像天上无数的星星! – 还有黑白条纹!
[45:29] Exactly the same! 完全一样!
[45:32] Exactly the same. 完全一样
[45:36] Looks impressive, Kowalski, but will it fly? 很不错的设计 科瓦尔斯基 能起飞吗?
[45:40] Yes. If we fold it there, here and here. 可以 若是这么折一下 再折一下
[45:46] Nice. 不错
[45:59] Oh, man. My dad thinks I’m a total loser. 老天 我的老爸认为我是一无是处的废物
[46:04] I’ve ruined my parents’ lives. 我害得他们颠沛流离了
[46:05] That is definitely not crack-a-lackin’. 这可不是闹着玩的
[46:07] It is lackin’ in the crackin’, myfriend. 确实不是好玩的
[46:10] I’ve gotta fix this. 我得挽回这一切
[46:12] So… 那么…
[46:14] There’s… there’s something I gotta tell you. 我有点… 有点事想和大家说
[46:18] Hey, guys. 嘿 伙计们
[46:20] Is this place great or what? 这地方不错吧?
[46:23] I’d go with “or what.” 我觉得很”错”
[46:24] Well, I’ll tell you what. 我和你说吧
[46:25] You’re not gonna believe it, but, 你绝对不会相信的
[46:28] I got a date with Moto Moto. 但我和莫特莫特约会了
[46:31] Who’s Moto Moto? 莫特莫特是谁?
[46:33] Oh, he’s so big and handsome and big! 他很结实 帅气 还是很结实!
[46:37] – Know what “Moto Moto” means? – Twins? – 知道”莫特莫特”什么意思吗? – 双胞胎?
[46:39] It means, “Hot Hot.” 意思是 “性感火辣”
[46:42] “Hot Hot”? “性感火辣”?
[46:43] When did you start parlez-ing African? 你什么时候懂非洲语了?
[46:46] It’s in my blood. 天生就会
[46:47] Don’t worry, you can flirt around with, 没关系 等我死了你
[46:49] Mr. Hot Pants after I’m gone. 再和”热裤君”调情也不迟
[46:51] What’s the deal, Melman? 怎么了 梅尔曼?
[46:52] Why am I the parade and you’re the rain? 为什么你总向我开火呢?
[46:54] Why are you driving your parade under my rain? 为什么我每次开火你都挡在枪口上?
[46:56] Maybe I’ll parade in another part of town! 那我下次说话还得注意你的枪口咯!
[46:59] Whoa, guys. 喂 伙计们
[47:00] Main Street’s mine! 我想说谁就说谁!
[47:02] Well, you can have it! 随你说去!
[47:04] And you can take your hotee-tot float, 你可以随便去和那个莫特莫特
[47:06] and Mr. Hotee Moto Moto… 卿卿我我 我才不管…
[47:08] – What are you talking about? – What are we talking about? – 你在说啥呢? – 我们在吵啥?
[47:11] Melman, just tell her. 梅尔曼 和她说吧
[47:12] What? What are you… 什么? 你到底说…
[47:14] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你说啥
[47:17] I guess I’ll go, then. 我想我该走了
[47:19] Don’t bother. 随便你
[47:20] – Don’t get up on my account. – Melman! Gloria! – 别把自己太当回事儿了 – 梅尔曼! 歌莉娅!
[47:23] I thought you guys were friends! 我还以为你们是朋友呢!
[47:25] Come on, guys, Marty’s absoulutely right. 对啊 伙计们 马蒂说得没错
[47:27] – Marty? – Marty? – 谁是马蒂? – 马蒂?
[47:29] Marty? 你是马蒂?
[47:31] What the heck is going on? 到底咋了?
[47:33] You’re not… Oh! He was… I thought he… 你不是… 哦! 他是… 我还以为…
[47:35] You’re not him. He’s… Oh. 原来你不是他 他才是他… 哦
[47:38] You thought that guy was me? 你认为这家伙是我?
[47:42] No. I mean, yes, you… Guys, come on. 不 我意思是 对 你们… 天哪
[47:45] You thought I was him? 你认为我是他?
[47:47] You guys kind of do look a little… 你们确实有点…
[47:50] You look a lot alike. Marty, you look a lot alike. 你们确实像极了 马蒂 你们真是一个模子刻出来的
[47:52] You laugh alike. Talk alike. 笑声一样 说话也一样
[47:54] He has the same speech pattern. 就连说话节奏都一样
[47:56] It’s a little weird, really. I mean, come on. Marty. 虽然有点怪怪的 但 马蒂
[48:00] So you’re saying there’s nothing unique about me. 那你的意思是 我没有独特之处了
[48:03] I’m just like any other zebra. 我就像其他斑马一样
[48:05] No. Of course you’re different! 不 你当然是与众不同的!
[48:07] How? 怎么不同?
[48:10] Okay, I can’t tell you apart. 好吧 我是分不出你和别人差别
[48:13] – Maybe you could wear a bell orsomething. – A bell? – 你系上个铃铛或啥的 – 铃铛?
[48:15] Okay, not a bell. Bell’s a bad idea. 好吧 那是我瞎说的
[48:18] How about a T-shirt that says, “I’m with stupid”? 要不要我穿个T恤 写着 “和傻瓜在一起”
[48:21] – I’m not stupid! – Not you, stupid! Him, stupid! – 我不是傻瓜! – 不是说你 傻瓜! 他才是!
[48:24] You know, while you’ve been doing, 你知道吗 当你在向你同伴
[48:26] the prancing ponywith your new posse, 搔首弄姿的时候
[48:27] I’ve been having the worst day of my life. 我过了这辈子最糟糕的一天
[48:32] It’s always about you, isn’t it? 你总是想着自己 对吗?
[48:35] My problems are just a little bit bigger than yours. 我出的问题就是比你的要严重一点
[48:38] I couldn’t tell you apart. So what? 我只是不能分清谁是谁 那又如何?
[48:42] Yeah, fine. Run away, Marty! Run away! 好的 行 走吧 ,马蒂! 都走吧!
[48:45] That’s what you do best! 你就只会逃避!
[48:46] Just like back in New York! 在纽约就是这样!
[48:48] I’m right here. But you can’t tell that, right? 我在这儿 反正你也认不清 对吧?
[48:54] Your one-of-a-million friend hopes you enjoy, 你的唯一的好朋友
[48:56] your bigger-than-anyone-else’s problems alone! 不想管你的个人问题!
[49:00] Good, leave! 好啊 你走啊!
[49:01] I don’t need you to help me solve my problems! 我才不需要你的帮助!
[49:04] You’re a dime a dozen! I can’t tell which one’s Marty! 你一文不值! 我甚至分不清谁是马蒂!
[49:07] Which one’s Marty? Wait a minute. Oh, yeah, I don’t care! 谁是马蒂? 等等 哦 没错 管他呢!
[49:10] Nice hat, you showoff! 帽子不错 你个蠢货!
[49:18] Marty. 喂 马蒂
[49:21] Don’t go. 别走啊
[49:22] Giddy-up, giddy-up! 加油 加油!
[49:22] Giddy-up, giddy-up! 加油 加油!
[49:27] Look, Maurice! 瞧 莫里斯!
[49:29] The perfect spot for my summer palace! 这儿作为我的夏宫倒挺不错的!
[49:31] Please fill in all these holes, 把洞全部填满
[49:33] and relocate the riff-raff. 然后开工
[49:35] Who’d leave a perfectly good head lying around? 这头饰是谁丢的?
[49:39] What a waste. 真浪费
[49:40] Tell me about it. I’m in my prime here. 可不是么 我正值壮年
[49:43] I’m terminal, you know? 可是 就要死了 你懂吗?
[49:46] I probably only have another two days left to live. 我可能只剩下几天可以活了
[49:51] That’s a bummer, man. 真是个懒鬼
[49:52] If I, King Julien, that’s my name, 若我 朱利安大王 我的名字
[49:55] only had two day left to live. 只剩下一两天可以活
[49:58] I would do all the things 我会去做一些
[50:00] – I’ve ever dreamed of doing. – Like what? – 我梦想中所做的事儿 – 比如呢?
[50:02] I’d love to become a professional whistler. 我想做个吹哨高手
[50:05] I’m pretfy amazing at it now, 虽然我现在吹得也不错
[50:07] but I want to get even better, 但我想吹得更好
[50:10] make my living out of it. 尝试不同的人生
[50:20] You know what else I would do? 你知道我还想做什么?
[50:21] I would invade a neighboring country, 我想要入侵邻国
[50:25] and impose my own ideology, even if they didn’t want it! 然后强迫他们服从于我的意志!
[50:29] Easy for you to say. You’re a king. 对你来说不难 毕竟你是国王
[50:31] Yes. And you are only just a sad little head. 是啊 你只不过是一个悲剧的头饰而已
[50:36] There must be something you wantto do before you die! 但是即便是你 死前肯定也有想做的事!
[50:39] – There is this one thing. – What is it? Tell me. – 确实有件事放不下 – 什么? 告诉我嘛
[50:44] – No, I couldn’t. – What is it? – 不 我不能说 – 到底是神马?
[50:47] I never told Gloria how I feel about her. 我从未对歌莉娅说过
[50:50] What is it? Please tell me! 是什么? 告诉我!
[50:52] I never had the guts to tell Gloria how I feel about her. 我从未鼓起勇气向歌莉娅表白过
[50:55] How I’ve always felt about her. 我是如何喜欢她
[50:57] Fine. Don’t tell me! 好吧 不说就不说!
[51:00] Is it a woman? You didn’t tell me it’s a woman. 是个女生吗? 你没说是个女生
[51:04] What are you afraid of? You’re a dead man anyway. 你还害怕什么? 你都快是一个死人了
[51:08] Yeah. Yeah. You’re right. 是啊 没错
[51:12] You’ve gotto march right up to this woman. 你得勇敢地向这位女生走去
[51:16] Look her right in the eye. Lean forward. 然后直直的盯着他的眼睛 探身过去
[51:20] Just a little, or almost all the way. 一点点 或者完全俯身过去
[51:22] Then you let her lean forward a little until you’re 然后靠近 再靠近
[51:26] just lips’ distance away from each other. 直到你们双目相对
[51:30] Then you tell her how much you hate her. 然后告诉她 我恨你
[51:34] Actually, it’s more like love her. 事实上 我是喜欢她
[51:38] Oh, you sly dog! Woof, woof! 哦 你这个滑头! 哦!
[51:41] You’re a real player. Now listen to me. 你真是个好手 好吧 听我说
[51:45] You got to rise up. You hearing me? 你得奋起直追 听到吗?
[51:48] – He didn’t hear you. – I can’t hear you! – 估计没听到 – 我听不见!
[51:51] – You got to rise up! – Rising up! – 你得重新站起来! – 起来!
[51:53] – Get out of the hole! – I’m rising out of the ground! – 对 爬出死人坑! – 我正在起来!
[51:56] – He’s rising, Maurice. – I’m rising, Maurice! – 他起来了 莫里斯 – 我起来了 莫里斯!
[51:58] – Rising! – You go right up to this woman! – 起来! – 你得去奋起直追那位女士!
[52:02] Do you feel it? 感觉到了吗?
[52:03] – Go up to her face! – Tell the truth! – 到她的面前! – 向她表白!
[52:06] Then you say, “Baby, I dig you!” 你会说 “宝贝 我稀饭你!”
[52:11] Yeah! I’m going to do it! I’m going to do it! 是啊! 我要去表白了! 我要表白了!
[52:15] I love that happy little head. 我喜欢那个小脑袋
[52:18] # She love # # 她喜欢 #
[52:19] # Moto Moto # # 性感的莫特 #
[52:22] # She love # # 她喜欢 #
[52:24] # Moto Moto # # 性感的莫特 #
[52:25] # She loves me She loves my eyes # # 她喜欢我 我的眼睛 #
[52:29] # She loves me She loves my thighs # # 她喜欢我 我的大腿 #
[52:33] # She loves my roundness # # 喜欢我的浑圆结实 #
[52:35] # She love that I’m chunky # # 她爱我的淳朴厚实 #
[52:37] # She love that I’m plumpy # # 她爱我的肌肉丰满 #
[52:39] # She love my heftiness # # 她爱我的四肢发达 #
[52:41] # She love my zestiness # # 她爱我的激情似火 #
[52:43] # She love me restlessly # # 她爱我的活力四射 #
[52:45] # She love me forever # # 她会爱到水枯石烂 #
[52:48] # She love me # # 她爱我 #
[52:49] # Cause she love me # # 因为她爱我 #
[52:51] Moto Moto, 嘿 莫特莫特
[52:53] before things get too serious, well. 在谈婚论嫁之前
[52:57] I was wondering, if I were to, for example, stay here. 我在想 比如若我选择留下来的话
[53:01] I’d like to ask you… 我想要问你…
[53:02] Let your candied lips be the, 用你那甜蜜的嘴唇
[53:03] messengers to my ear canal. 来向我耳朵”传话”吧
[53:07] Well, I don’t know. I have so many questions. 我不清楚 我有好多的疑惑
[53:09] I promise the answer will always be yes, 我会事事如你所愿
[53:13] unless no is required. 除非你不想让我去做
[53:16] So what is it about me that you find so interesting? 那我问你 我是什么地方比较吸引你?
[53:21] You’re the most plumpenest girl I’ve ever met. 你是这儿最胖最壮的女孩儿了
[53:24] Okay. Other than that. 好吧 还有别的吗
[53:26] Let’s see. 看看
[53:27] Yeah, well, you know, you chunky. 而且你很丰满
[53:31] Right. 好吧
[53:35] My gosh, girl, you huge. 我的老天 你真是壮实
[53:37] You said that. 一连说了三遍了
[53:40] Yeah, that’s right. 呃 没错
[53:41] We don’t have to talk no more. 我们不必拘于言谈
[53:44] Gloria! 歌莉娅!
[53:46] Gloria. 歌莉娅.
[53:47] Melman. 梅尔曼
[53:51] Melman, I want you to meet Moto Moto. 梅尔曼 这位是莫特莫特
[53:55] Moto Moto. Yeah, nice to meet you. 莫特莫特 见到你真好
[54:00] – I guess I… – It’s okay, Melman. – 我想我该… – 没事 梅尔曼
[54:04] Apology accepted. 我接受你的道歉
[54:05] Oh. Yeah, right, that. That’s why I… Good. 哦 对 没错 我来这儿就是… 好了
[54:11] Okay. Well, that’s it, then. 好吧 那我没事了
[54:14] Good. We’re kind of busy here, man. 好吧 我们正忙着呢
[54:17] No. No, that’s not it. 不 不 我还有事儿
[54:21] Listen, Mototo, you better treat this lady like a queen. 听着 你这个毛头头 你最好把她当掌中宝一样捧着
[54:24] Because you, myfriend, 因为你 我的朋友
[54:26] you found yourself the perfect woman. 你挑了世上最好的姑娘
[54:28] If I was everso lucky to find the perfect woman. 若我能拥有这么好的姑娘
[54:30] I’d give her flowers every day. 我会每天为她献花
[54:32] And not just any flowers. Okay? 还有 别光送一种花 好吗?
[54:34] Her favorites are orchids. White. 她喜欢兰花 白色的那种
[54:37] And breakfast in bed. 她早餐喜欢在床上吃
[54:38] Six loaves of wheat toast, butter on both sides. 六片烤全麦面包 双面黄油
[54:41] No crust, the way she likes it. 不要焦边 她不喜欢
[54:43] I’d be her shoulder to cry on and her best friend. 我真想成为她最坚实的依靠 和她最好的朋友
[54:46] I’d spend every day thinking of how to make her laugh. 真想我每天连做梦都在想如何逗她开心
[54:50] She has the most amazing laugh. 她笑起来可真是迷人
[54:57] That’s what I would do if I were you. 哦 不 我说这是你该做的
[55:00] But I’m not, so you do it. 我不行了 所以你得好好爱她
[55:04] Okay. 好的
[55:07] What? 做啥?
[55:08] That was beautiful. 真是痴心一片
[55:12] Anyways, where were we? 好吧 我们说到哪儿了?
[55:15] I’m “huge”? 我很”厚实”?
[55:19] Surprised to see me, Makunga? 看到我很惊讶吗 马昆加?
[55:20] Well, I’m here to setthings straight, like a real lion! 我是来摆平一切的 像只真正的狮子!
[55:24] Is this real enough for you? 这一拳够真实的吧?
[55:25] How aboutthis? This is for setting me up! 这一拳? 这拳是为你欺骗我的!
[55:28] This is for stealing my dad’s job! 这拳是为了抢我爸的王位!
[55:30] This is for humiliating my family! 这拳是为了羞辱我的家人!
[55:32] And making me look like a fool! 让我看起来像个傻瓜一样!
[55:52] Had enough? Sure, fly away! 够了没? 好吧 这么快走跑了!
[55:55] Coward. 懦夫
[56:07] The water. It’s gone. 水源 没有了
[56:09] It’s never gone dry before. 以前从来没有干涸过
[56:12] We’ll need a lot more dying holes. 我们要挖更多的死人坑了
[56:13] How could this happen? 怎么会这样?
[56:15] Out of my way! What is going on here? 别挡道! 这儿怎么了?
[56:18] The watering hole is dry! 水源干涸了!
[56:19] There’s barely water for one of us! 水只够一个人喝的了!
[56:21] – Good observation, Shirley. – I’m Bobby. – 眼力不错 雪莉 – 我是鲍比
[56:23] Makunga, what do we do? 马昆加 我们怎么办?
[56:25] Quiet! 安静!
[56:27] Listen up! I’m afraid there is only one, 听着! 在这种形势下 我们只有
[56:29] solution to this horrible crisis, 一个解决的方法
[56:33] we’ll all have to fight for it. 那就是依靠武力抢夺了
[56:34] – We can’t fight for it – That’s crazy. – 我们不会打架 – 真是疯狂
[56:38] That’s not fair. You’d win! 不公平 就你会赢!
[56:40] Exactly, Shirley. 是的 雪莉
[56:42] I’m Bob… 我是鲍…
[56:43] Sorry, folks, but life isn’t fair. 抱歉 这世界本来就不存在公平
[56:46] I’m in charge now, 我现在是老大
[56:47] thanks to Alakay, the dancing lion. 这还要多谢阿拉基 那只跳舞狮
[56:50] Please, Makunga, 求求你 马昆加
[56:52] this is the only water on the reserve. 这是我们唯一的水源了
[56:54] If you’re thirsfy, 若你渴了
[56:55] you’ll have to look for water off the reserve. 你可以离开自然保护区啊
[56:58] – Off the reserve? – It’s too dangerous! – 离开自然保护区? – 这太危险了!
[57:00] Hunters would shoot us! 猎人会猎杀我们的!
[57:02] No one leaves the reserve and survives! 没人离开过保护区还能存活的!
[57:04] I left the reserve! 我离开过!
[57:06] And survived. 而且我还活着
[57:09] I can do something about this. 我想我能解决水源问题
[57:11] Looks like a clogged pipe, 应该是水管堵住了
[57:13] like we get in New York. I’ll travel upriver… 就像在纽约时的那样 我想去上游看…
[57:16] – Upriver? – Off the reserve? – 上游? – 离开保护区?
[57:18] You? 你?
[57:20] Yeah. I’ll unclog the pipe and bring back your water. 对 我去打通堵塞还你们水源
[57:23] Great! I’d help you pack, but by the looks of that hat, I see you’re all set! 太棒了! 我帮你收拾行李 不过为了方便起见 就这样吧
[57:29] Fine. Go ahead, laugh. Laugh your mane off. I’ll prove you wrong. 好的 继续 笑吧 把鬃毛都消掉 我证明给你们看你们是错的
[57:35] Maybe you should try a little rain dance. 也许你们可以试试求雨舞蹈
[57:43] Zuba would know what to do. 祖巴会有办法的
[57:45] – Where’s Zuba? – You don’t care about us. – 祖巴去哪了? – 你都不管我们
[57:47] Zuba should be in charge, not you. 应该让祖巴当头 不是你
[57:54] All right, fine! 行了 好吧!
[57:55] As an added measure, I will consult with Zuba! 作为补救措施 我会向祖巴咨询的!
[58:05] Marty? 马蒂?
[58:16] Hey! Marty! 嘿! 马蒂!
[58:23] Marty? 马蒂!
[58:27] Marty. 马蒂
[58:29] Where’d you get the fruify hat? 你这个鲜嫩多汁的帽子哪里买的?
[58:30] Excuse me! Excuse me! 抱歉! 抱歉!
[58:33] Hi. Is Marty in there? 嗨 马蒂在这吗?
[58:36] Anyone seen Marty? 有人见到马蒂吗?
[58:41] Which one of us is Marty? 我们哪个是马蒂?
[58:43] All right. Well, if you see him, 好吧 哦 如果你们见到他
[58:46] tell him his friend Alex came to say goodbye. 跟他说他的朋友亚历克斯来道别了
[58:49] Goodbye? Don’t go. Where are you going? 道别? 别走啊 你要去哪?
[58:51] – Can we come? – No. I have to do this alone. – 我们能一起去吗? – 不行 我只能自己去
[58:55] You can’t leave the reserve! 你不能离开保护区!
[59:09] What are you doing? 你要干什么?
[59:10] – They’ll get your hat. – Hunters are everywhere! – 他们会抢走你的帽子的 – 到处都是猎人!
[59:13] Could you leave the hat? 你能把帽子留下吗?
[59:15] Marty! I kown you’re in there. 马蒂! 我知道你在这
[59:18] Before I go, I got something I want to say. 在我走之前 有话要说
[59:22] You’ve been a great friend. 你一直是个很好的朋友
[59:24] You’ve helped me so often to see the bright side of my problems, 我遇到麻烦的时候你总帮我看到积极的一面
[59:28] that I never think of you having any. 但我却从来没关注过你遇到的麻烦
[59:31] I wasn’t there for you when you needed me. 你需要我的时候我却不在那里
[59:34] Just like back at the zoo. 就像以前在动物园一样
[59:37] What kind of friend does that make me? A pretty lousy friend, I guess. 我算是什么朋友啊? 有我这种朋友实在够糟
[59:42] I just want you to know that I… 我只是想让你知道 我…
[59:44] You’re one in a million. 你真的是百里挑一的好朋友
[59:47] This is touching. 真感人
[59:48] It is touching. 真感人
[59:50] So could you turn around so I can tell you to your face? 请转过来咱们面对面谈谈好不?
[59:55] That’s right. Gotcha! 没错 找到你了!
[59:57] I see you in there! Yeah, you. 我看到你了! 就是你
[1:00:00] You, right there. 就你 那边那个
[1:00:01] Twelfth row,two hundred and third from the left. 第十二行 左数第两百零三个
[1:00:06] That’s you, Marty. 就是你 马蒂
[1:00:08] I know it’s you. 我知道就是你
[1:00:11] Know what makes you special? 知道我怎么看出来的吗?
[1:00:14] These guys are white with black stripes. You’re black with white stripes. 他们都是白底黑花的 你是黑底花的
[1:00:18] You’re a dreamer, Marty. 你有梦想 马蒂
[1:00:20] Always have been. You have great taste in music, 一直都有 你对音乐很有品味
[1:00:25] and horrible taste in friends. 挑朋友可真不怎么地
[1:00:27] Well, not Melman and Gloria, but me. 那个 不是说梅尔曼和歌莉娅 是说我
[1:00:33] Okay, I’m in. 好 我加入
[1:00:34] Marty. you can’t come with me. 马蒂 你不能跟我去
[1:00:36] You don’t have a choice. 你别无选择
[1:00:43] – People are out there! – You’re crazy! Come back! – 外面有人类! – 你们疯了吗! 快回来!
[1:00:46] The people will get you! 人类会抓住你们的!
[1:00:48] Don’t lose the hat! 帽子别弄丢啦!
[1:00:50] Bye, hat! 永别了 帽子!
[1:00:56] Any water? 有水没?
[1:00:58] No, just more diamonds and gold. 没 还是宝石和黄金
[1:01:06] Don’t give up hope. 别放弃 还有希望
[1:01:07] Listen up! I will help you! 听着! 我来帮你们!
[1:01:10] There’s only one way to get your precious water. 你们想搞到水 只有一个办法
[1:01:14] I, your beloved King Julien, 我 朱利安大王
[1:01:17] must simply make a small sacrifice to my good friends, the water gods, 这需要我向老朋友水神祭献点东西
[1:01:22] in the volcano! 在火山口那里!
[1:01:29] What does that do? 有什么用?
[1:01:30] What does that do? Excellent question. 有什么用? 好问题!
[1:01:33] My sacrifice goes in the volcano. 祭品投入火山口
[1:01:36] The friendly gods eat up my sacrifice. 善良的大神们吃了祭品
[1:01:40] ” Thank you for the sacrifice”. ” 感谢你的祭品”
[1:01:43] ” Here, have another.” ” No, I’ve had enough.” ” 来 再来一个吧” “不 饱了饱了”
[1:01:46] ” I’ll be insulted unless you have another.” ” 再来一个 怎么 看不起我吗”
[1:01:48] ” I don’t want another sacrifice!” ” 真的不需要祭品了!”
[1:01:50] ” Look at you! You’re skinny!” “No! I’ve had enough!” ” 瞧你 都瘦成什么样了!” ” 不要! 真的饱了!”
[1:01:56] The gods eatthe sacrifice. They are grateful. 大神们吃掉祭品以后心生感激
[1:01:59] They give me some water, and then I give it to you. 就会给我些水 我再拿来送给你们
[1:02:04] What? 什么?
[1:02:05] Does it work? 你确定那有用?
[1:02:06] No! I mean, yes. 难说! 我是说 当然
[1:02:10] Well, Maurice? 不信问莫里斯?
[1:02:11] Ah, it’s 50-50. 嗯 一半一半吧
[1:02:15] We’ll do it! 那就这么办!
[1:02:17] Excellent! 非常好!
[1:02:19] Now all I need is someone who would like to go into the volcano, 现在问题就是谁愿意去跳入火山口
[1:02:23] and get eaten by gods. 让大神们吃掉呢
[1:02:26] Any hands! Hands, anybody! 有自愿的吗? 举手 有吗!
[1:02:28] I need someone, perhaps who has never found love. 来个谁 最好是爱情的失意者
[1:02:33] Who could look death straight in the eyeball. A real, genuine hero. 敢于直面死神双眸的真正的勇士
[1:02:37] – I’ll do it. – Melman? – 我愿意 – 梅尔曼?
[1:02:49] Hurry up! Before we all come to our senses! 赶紧的! 趁大家还没恢复理智!
[1:02:54] Melman, what is wrong with you? 梅尔曼 你这是干嘛啊?
[1:02:56] I’m dying anyway. If there’s a chance it’ll get you water, it’s worth it. 我反正要死的 要是真能给你们带来水 也算值了
[1:03:01] Are you nuts? 你疯了吗?
[1:03:03] I want you to know, back at the zoo, 我想让你知道 在动物园的时候
[1:03:05] it was never the doctors or prescriptions that kept me going. 并不是医生和处方让我活了那么久
[1:03:09] It was always you. 其实一直是因为你
[1:03:11] Seeing you every day. 因为每天可以看到你
[1:03:14] That’s what kept me going. 才让我活了下来
[1:03:20] Melman! Wait! 梅尔曼! 等等!
[1:03:22] Melman! Melman! Melman! 梅尔曼! 梅尔曼! 梅尔曼!
[1:03:30] You going to mope like this all day? 你想整天都这么闷着吗?
[1:03:33] Don’t “hmph” me. 别朝我哼哼
[1:03:35] Listen, Zuba. A miracle happened. 听着 祖巴 奇迹已经发生了
[1:03:39] Our son came back to us. How come that is not good enough for you? 儿子又回到了我们身边 对此你觉得还不满意?
[1:03:44] What are you saying, woman? 你说什么呢 老婆?
[1:03:47] We lost him once, Zuba. Let’s not lose him again. 我们曾失去了他 祖巴 别再一次失去他
[1:04:01] Zuba! 祖巴!
[1:04:03] – Zuba! – Get out of here! – 祖巴! – 从这里滚出去!
[1:04:05] What do you want? 你想干嘛?
[1:04:06] It’s awful. 太可怕了
[1:04:09] The watering hole is dried up. 水源干涸了
[1:04:10] Dried up? That’s impossible! 干了? 怎么可能!
[1:04:13] There’s nothing left! 真的 一滴水都没了!
[1:04:15] You’re alpha lion, Makunga. What are you gonna do about it? 你是狮王 马昆加 你想怎么处理?
[1:04:19] Your son, Alakay, he said he could fix it. He’s gone upriver. 你儿子 阿拉基 他说他能解决 他去了上游
[1:04:23] – Off the reserve? – No! – 离开了保护区? – 哦不!
[1:04:25] I tried to stop him. I told him it was suicide. 我试图阻止 我告诉他那相当于自杀
[1:04:28] He was determined to prove himself to you. 但他决意要证明自己 向你
[1:04:31] You stay here, in case he comes back! 你留在这 他也许会回来!
[1:04:37] Hurry, Zuba! 要快 祖巴!
[1:04:42] I’m so parched. 嗓子太干
[1:04:49] Is this place starting to freak you out? 这地方有什么好怕的?
[1:04:52] We’ll slip in, find the problem. Hunters will never know we were here. 我们摸进去 找到问题在哪 猎人不会发现我们的
[1:04:57] Why are we doing this? 为啥是我们来做?
[1:04:59] Maybe my dad will think I’m… 这样我才能向我父亲…
[1:05:03] I want to show him I’m a real lion. 我要向他证明我是真正的狮子
[1:05:05] As opposed to a chocolate lion. 证明你不是巧克力做的
[1:05:08] I know this may sound hard to believe, but apparently, lions don’t dance. 我知道这很难理解 但是似乎 狮子并不跳舞
[1:05:14] What? 啥?
[1:05:16] As far as my dad is concerned. 至少我爸这么认为
[1:05:18] As far as people are concerned, you’re a hit. 可是人们都觉得你跳得很好啊
[1:05:21] In New York. This is Africa. Much tougher crowd. 那是在纽约 这里是非洲 情况不一样
[1:05:24] Marty, this is it! 马蒂 找到了!
[1:05:27] This is the clog! Come on. 这是个水坝! 过来
[1:05:37] Well, there’s the water. 瞧 水都在这呢
[1:05:41] Stay down. Look at that. 小心点 瞧那里
[1:05:43] Knit one, purl two. 一针正 两针反
[1:05:46] It’s her. 是她
[1:05:47] – Is this right? – Very good. – 这样对吗? – 很好
[1:05:49] Nana, slow down. 婆婆 慢点
[1:05:51] You’re a little tangled, aren’tyou? 织乱啦 是吗?
[1:05:54] No, don’t pull. I’ll do it. 不 别拽 让我来
[1:05:57] We need dynamite. Got any? 我们需要炸药 有吗?
[1:05:59] Oh, snap! I just used my last stick this morning! 说什么呢! 我手头连个牙签都没有!
[1:06:05] – Savages! – Evasive maneuvers! – 暴徒! – 躲闪舞步!
[1:06:07] – Serpentine, serpentine! – Squiggly squid maneuver! – 蛇行 蛇形舞步! – 章鱼舞步!
[1:06:09] Zag, zig-zag, zig ziggy zag! 锯齿 锯齿舞步!
[1:06:13] No, no! Squiggly squid! 不 不! 章鱼舞步!
[1:06:15] Etch A Sketch! 大跳 大跳!
[1:06:16] That’s too complex! Octopus, octopus! 太复杂了! 章鱼步 章鱼步!
[1:06:22] – Run, Marty! – I can’t leave you here! – 快跑 马蒂! – 我不能丢下你!
[1:06:26] Go get help! Squiggly squid maneuver! Go! Go! Squiggly squid! 去求救! 用章鱼步! 快! 章鱼步!
[1:06:29] Etch A Sketch! Etch A Sketch! 大跳! 大跳!
[1:06:34] # Save us. We love you # # 拯救我们 我们爱你 #
[1:06:37] Okay. 好吧
[1:06:39] Okay, okay, okay. 好吧 好吧 好吧
[1:06:48] # Save us. Melman # # 拯救我们 梅尔曼 #
[1:06:50] # We love you. Melman # # 我们爱你 梅尔曼 #
[1:06:52] # Save us # # 拯救我们 #
[1:06:53] Okay, here we go. Okay, okay. 好的 就来了 好了 好了
[1:06:56] # Melman. We love you # # 梅尔曼 我们爱你 #
[1:06:57] # Melman. Save us # # 梅尔曼 拯救我们 #
[1:06:59] Here we go! Here we go! 来了! 就要来了!
[1:07:03] – What’s all the hoopla about? – Joe? – 这是庆祝啥呢? – 乔?
[1:07:05] Joe the Witch Doctor? We thought you were dead! 巫医乔? 你不是死了吗!
[1:07:08] So did I. Then I realized I’m covered in brown spots. 我也以为我死定了 可是褐斑病没要我的命
[1:07:12] So, Melman’s not dying! 所以 梅尔曼不会死!
[1:07:15] – Melman’s not dying! – Oh, no! – 梅尔曼不会死! – 天呐 不!
[1:07:18] Melman! 梅尔曼!
[1:07:19] Move! 闪开!
[1:07:21] Don’t do this! Julien, stop this! This is crazy! 别这么做! 朱利安 停下来! 太疯狂了!
[1:07:24] Oh, suddenly throwing a gira into a volcano to make water is crazy! 怎么 扔只长颈鹿到火山里去求大神赐水怎么又疯狂了!
[1:07:29] Yes! 就是疯狂!
[1:07:33] – Please, Melman! Stop! – Gloria? – 求你了 梅尔曼! 别! – 歌莉娅?
[1:07:37] – You can’t do this! – Why not? – 别这么做! – 为什么?
[1:07:40] Because… 因为…
[1:08:00] You can’t do this, Melman. 别这么做 梅尔曼
[1:08:02] First, that hurts. 首先 这很疼
[1:08:04] Second, I’ve only got 18 hours to live, anyway. 其次 我反正只剩下十八小时的命了
[1:08:07] Melman, I gotta know, 梅尔曼 告诉我
[1:08:11] did you mean those things you said about me? 你说的关于我的事是真心话吗?
[1:08:14] Of course I did. 当然是了
[1:08:16] – That’s crazy. – It is? – 我好傻 – 什么意思?
[1:08:21] It’s crazy to think I had to go halfway around the world 众里寻他千百度
[1:08:26] to find out the perfect guy for me 蓦然回首
[1:08:29] lived right next door. 那人却在灯火阑珊处
[1:08:31] Then it’s you and me, neighbor. 没错就是我 就住你隔壁
[1:08:34] You and me for the next 18 hours. 咱俩还能共度十八个小时
[1:08:37] I’ll take what ever you got. 你愿意怎么说都行
[1:08:43] – Maurice, what happened? – I believe the fat lady has sung. – 莫里斯 什么情况? – 看起来胖姑娘高兴得要死了
[1:08:47] – What’s going on here? – Marty! – 你们干嘛呢? – 马蒂!
[1:08:49] Alex is in big trouble! We gotto get upriver fast! 阿历克斯麻烦大了! 我们得赶快去上游救他!
[1:08:53] – What about the plane? – Perfect! Come on! – 坐飞机去怎么样? – 很好! 快走!
[1:08:59] The plane won’t be fixed until the suits meet our demands. 不满足我们的要求就罢工
[1:09:03] Now, about maternity leave. 来 谈谈产假的事
[1:09:04] Maternity leave? You’re all males. 产假? 你们是雄性啊
[1:09:08] We need that plane for a rescue mission. 我们需要飞机进行一次营救任务
[1:09:10] There’s nothing I can do until we bust up this union. 不解决眼下工会的问题我们什么也干不了
[1:09:13] I’ll bust up all of you if you don’t get this plane going. 再不搞定那飞机我就把你们全解决了
[1:09:17] Can’t you see these commies have my hands tied? No maternity leave. 看不出来吗工会罢工我有什么办法? 别妄想产假了
[1:09:24] Maybe a certain someone wouldn’t want these blowing around on the savanna. 也许有人不想让这些在非洲大陆上流传吧
[1:09:38] All right. You get your maternity leave. 好吧 允许休产假
[1:09:42] Finally. 搞定
[1:09:48] Where we headed? What’s going on? Where are we going? 上哪? 要干嘛? 你们想干嘛?
[1:09:51] Oh, no! Please! Don’t put me there! No! 不! 别! 别把我放那上面! 不!
[1:09:56] This is wrong. 这可不行
[1:09:57] You see? You are survivors. 瞧见没? 我们能行
[1:10:01] Now, how about a nice lion casserole? 现在 来顿狮子大餐吧?
[1:10:05] You can’t eat a lion. 不能吃狮子
[1:10:07] Don’t worry, it tastes like chicken. 没事的 味道跟鸡肉一样
[1:10:09] No, no, no. Don’t listen to her. 不 不 不 别听她的
[1:10:12] She’s out of her mind, people! 她疯了 各位!
[1:10:15] I’m from New York City too! 我也从纽约来的!
[1:10:18] It’s me, Alex the Lion! From Central Park! 是我 狮子阿历克斯! 中央公园的!
[1:10:28] Dad! 爸爸!
[1:10:30] What were you thinking, son? You got no business being out here! 你怎么想的 小子? 你跑到这里来干嘛!
[1:10:36] Stay behind me. 站我身后
[1:10:38] They’re New Yorkers. They’re just rude and frightened people. 他们是纽约人 他们只是被蛮荒吓坏了而已
[1:10:41] Stay back! 站我后面!
[1:10:43] You’d let your dinner get away? 嘴边狮子能让他飞走吗?
[1:10:51] – What are you doing? – The only thing I know how to do. – 你这是干嘛? – 我只会这个
[1:10:59] What the heck? 哎哟 不错哦?
[1:11:05] Hey, I know those moves. 嘿 我见过这些动作
[1:11:08] Alex? 阿历克斯?
[1:11:12] – It’s Alex the Lion! – From Central Park! – 这是狮子阿历克斯! – 中央公园那只!
[1:11:15] It is Alex! 是阿历克斯!
[1:11:16] Only one lion can move like that! 只有他才会这种动作!
[1:11:25] He’s beautiful. 他真棒
[1:11:26] I can’t believe it. 难以置信
[1:11:34] How does he do that? 怎么做到的?
[1:11:49] What are you doing? 你这是干嘛?
[1:11:50] I’m dancing with my son! I think. 跟我儿子一起跳舞! 怎么了
[1:11:53] Don’t think, Dad. Feel! 别用想的 老爸 要感觉!
[1:11:56] Butterfly! 蝴蝶!
[1:12:00] I’m feeling it! I’m feeling it! 有感觉! 有感觉了!
[1:12:14] Roar! 哇呜!
[1:12:25] That was beautiful. Now let’s eat! 真不赖 开吃吧!
[1:12:29] Dad, look out! 老爸 小心!
[1:12:33] What the… 这是…
[1:12:34] Alex! Get in! 阿历克斯! 进去!
[1:12:36] She’s got a gun! Get out while we can! 她有枪! 尽快离开这!
[1:12:40] – What? – She’s got a gun! – 啥? – 她有枪!
[1:12:42] Get out while we can! Pass it on! 尽快离开这里! 传上去!
[1:12:48] He said let’s have some fun and take out the dam. Basset hound. 他说 爽一把 搞掉大坝 完毕
[1:12:52] Skipper! Alex wants to take out the dam. 队长! 阿历克斯要搞掉那个大坝
[1:12:55] – All right! But it’s his funeral. – What? – 没问题! 既然他想死就成全他 – 啥?
[1:12:59] – Hard to port! – Aye-aye, Skippy! – 左满舵! – 遵命 队长!
[1:13:02] Bring it on! Bring it on! 来呀! 来呀!
[1:13:11] Come back! That’s my dinner! 回来! 我的晚饭!
[1:13:13] Kowalski, full throttle. 科瓦尔斯基 全速前进
[1:13:17] Music! 音乐!
[1:13:20] – I like this song. – It never gets old. – 我喜欢这首 – 经典永不过时
[1:13:23] It does have a catchy hook. Come about! Bring her in low! 动人心弦 来吧! 降低高度!
[1:13:27] Hold onto your skirts! It’s dam-busting time! 都抓稳了! 准备毁掉大坝!
[1:13:32] Hold on tight, baby! Here we go! 抓牢 宝贝! 我们来啦!
[1:13:36] Tell them no! Pull up! They’ll kill us! 别这样! 拉起来! 我们会死的!
[1:13:39] There’s got to be another way! Pass it on! 一定还有别的办法! 快传上去!
[1:13:45] They say no pull up. Kill us. There’s no other way. Basset hound. 他们说别拉起来 让我们去死 没别的办法了 完毕
[1:13:50] Are you sure? 你确定?
[1:13:51] Men, there is no sacrifice greater than someone else’s. 我说 这可真是伟大的献身啊
[1:13:56] No! Medic! 不! 医疗兵!
[1:14:02] Ramming speed! 撞击速度!
[1:14:08] Bring it on! 来吧!
[1:14:12] Bad kitties. 坏猫猫
[1:14:21] I don’t know why the sacrifice didn’t work. 为什么大家不愿祭祀呢
[1:14:25] The science seemed so solid. 科学思想太顽固了
[1:14:27] I’d jump right in that volcano if I wasn’t so good at whistling. 要不是珍惜我吹口哨的天赋 我就自己跳下去了
[1:14:42] It’s you! I found you! 是你! 我找到你了!
[1:14:44] Mort? 莫德?
[1:14:48] Bad fishy! 坏鱼鱼!
[1:14:59] I wonder if the gods like seafood. 不知道大神爱吃海鲜不
[1:15:01] Let’s find out. 去验证一下
[1:15:05] Look, Maurice. 看哪 莫里斯
[1:15:09] – That was quick. – I did it! – 神速啊 – 我做到了!
[1:15:10] I did it! I did it! 我做到了! 我做到了!
[1:15:15] Okay, you did it! 好吧 是你做到了!
[1:15:16] Oh, yes! 太好啦!
[1:15:44] Look! 快看!
[1:15:45] – It’s Alakay! – It’s Zuba! – 是阿拉基! – 是祖巴!
[1:15:48] You did it! 你们成功了!
[1:15:50] Alakay, Zuba, you did it! 阿拉基 祖巴 你们做到了!
[1:15:58] Zuba! Alakay! 祖巴! 阿拉基!
[1:16:01] You’re back! 你们回来了!
[1:16:04] I’m so glad you’re safe! 你们没事我太高兴了!
[1:16:07] Out of my way. 让开路
[1:16:09] Well, well, well. 瞧瞧 瞧瞧 瞧瞧
[1:16:12] You know, Zuba, if I remember correctly, you quit the pride. 祖巴 要是我没记错的话 你离开狮群了
[1:16:17] And you were kicked out. 而你被驱逐了
[1:16:19] So don’t think that this changes anything. 所以别以为逞英雄能改变什么
[1:16:23] You’re right. In fact, we humbly present you with this token of appreciation. 没错 其实 我们想请你接受这份带着我们谢意的礼物
[1:16:28] A man bag. Very popular where I’m from. 人类的挎包 在我们那里可时髦了
[1:16:30] – Don’t know what to say. – Still be tough and carry your stuff. – 我不知道说啥好了 – 很结实 你可以用来装东西
[1:16:33] Does the strap adjust? This will go very nicely for me when I go out hiking. 背带还能调? 出门背着还真不错呢
[1:16:39] But I’m fraid you’re still banished. 不过 贿赂是无济于事的
[1:16:41] We figured you’d say that. 就知道你会这么说
[1:16:45] My handbag! 我的包包!
[1:16:48] You bad kitty! 你这坏猫!
[1:16:53] No, no, no, no, no, no, no! 不 不 不 不 不!
[1:17:05] You deserve this,son. 你有这个资格 儿子
[1:17:08] Welcome to the pride. 欢迎回到狮群
[1:17:15] Thanks, Dad. But this belongs to you. 谢谢 老爸 但这是属于你的
[1:17:18] No, son. To us! 不 孩子 属于我们的!
[1:17:26] My son! The King of New York! 我儿子! 纽约之王!
[1:17:32] That’s my baby! 我的好儿子!
[1:17:41] Love transcends all diffrerences. 爱情可以跨越一切界限
[1:17:45] We are gathered here today to celebrate such a love. 我们今天集会与此正为了祝福这样一份爱情
[1:17:50] Do you take each other, for better or for worse? 不论幸福还是困苦 你们都会相爱一生吗?
[1:17:57] For better, please. 最好还是幸福吧 谢谢
[1:17:59] What a beautiful, weird couple! 多么诡异而般配的一对儿啊!
[1:18:03] That’s not going to last. 长久不了的
[1:18:05] Can I kiss the bride? 我能亲新娘吗?
[1:18:07] No! Music! 不行! 音乐!
[1:18:10] – Struts. – Check. – 主翼 – 正常
[1:18:11] – Flaps! – Check. – 襟翼! – 正常
[1:18:12] – Diamonds and gold. – Check. – 宝石和黄金 – 正常
[1:18:17] – Bye-bye! – We’ll miss you! – 再见 – 我们会想你们的!
[1:18:18] See you later! 回头见!
[1:18:20] We’ll be back after the honeymoon in Monte Carlo, 在蒙特卡罗度完蜜月就回来
[1:18:23] or whenever the gold runs out. 或者金子花光了就回来
[1:18:24] Come back soon! 快点回来哟!
[1:18:26] Mom, let them take their time. New York isn’t going anywhere, right, guys? 妈妈 让他们尽情玩去吧 我们不急着回纽约 对吧 伙计们?
[1:18:31] You’re right about that! 说的没错!
[1:18:33] As long as I’m with her 只要跟她在一起
[1:18:35] and you two, I don’t care where we are. 还有你们 我无所谓的
[1:18:40] She has the most amazing laugh. 她的笑容是那么的甜美
[1:18:45] Love has no boundaries! 爱情是盲目的!
[1:18:47] Looks like you’re stuck with us for a while. 看来我们得叨扰你们一下了
[1:18:53] Dad? What’s wrong? 爸? 怎么啦?
[1:18:56] I just thought we could hang out a bit and… 我是想我们一起去旅旅行…
[1:19:01] – You got me! – I got you, son! – 你耍我! – 我耍了你 小子!
[1:19:03] You got me with my thing. You brought it back around on me. 你用我的把戏耍我 还施彼身啊
[1:19:10] I got you, son! 不赖吧 儿子!
[1:19:12] The old man’s not too bad, eh, Marty? 老人家很有意思嘛 对吧 马蒂?
[1:19:14] – Marty? Who’s Marty? – Come on. – 马蒂? 什么马蒂? – 好啦
[1:19:17] – I don’t know no Marty. – You can’t fool me. – 我不认识什么马蒂 – 别玩啦
[1:19:20] Ain’t no Marty here. 这里没人叫马蒂
[1:19:22] Marty! I can look into your eyes, and I know it’s you. 马蒂! 我早看透你了 我知道是你
[1:19:27] # See, I’ve been traveling Been traveling forever. # # 万水千山走过 #
[1:19:30] # But now that I found a home feels like I’m in heaven. # # 终于找到幸福的家园 #
[1:19:34] # See, I’ve been traveling Been traveling forever. # # 万水千山走过 #
[1:19:37] # But now that I’m home. # # 终于回到了家园 #
[1:19:39] Hey! Shake the hot things! Shake the hot things! 嘿! 摇起来! 摇起来!
[1:19:43] Shake ’em! Shake ’em! Shake ’em! 摇一摇! 摇呀摇! 摇呀摇!
2008年 Tags:动画

Post navigation

Previous Post: Madagascar(马达加斯加)[2005]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Madagascar 3:Europe’s Most Wanted(马达加斯加03欧洲通缉犯)[2012]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme