Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Luce(卢斯)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Luce(卢斯)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:卢斯
英文名称:Luce
年代:2019

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:46] So even though when it appears as if an evening like this 尽管这样的一个夜晚似乎是
[01:48] is meant to honor us for our academic achievements, 为了表彰我们的学术成就的
[01:51] I instead ask my fellow classmates 然而我想请求各位同学
[01:54] to honor the generals that lead us. 向引领我们的将军致敬
[01:56] Without our parents and our teachers, 如果没有父母和老师
[01:58] we would be troops unprepared for the battles that lay ahead of us. 我们就会是对未来的战斗毫无准备的士兵
[02:04] We know the road won’t be easy. 我们知道未来的路并不好走
[02:07] But with your love and your faith, 但有了你们的爱和信任
[02:10] we can be certain we’ll find a way. 我们肯定能顺利地走下去
[02:13] So I hope it’s not going too far out of line 所以我希望接下来的请求不会太过分
[02:15] to ask my classmates to rise… 请同学们起立
[02:19] and to take this opportunity to thank you… 利用这个机会表示感谢
[02:23] our teachers… 感谢老师
[02:25] and our parents… 感谢父母
[02:27] for helping us become who we’re meant to be. 感谢他们帮我们成为理想中的自己
[02:42] I hope you enjoyed that because tomorrow 希望你们喜欢这掌声 因为等到明天
[02:45] we’ll be back to driving you crazy. 我们又要让你们抓狂了
[02:50] It was incredible. 太棒了
[02:51] Here’s my question: How do we clone this guy? 我想问个问题 怎么才能克隆这个家伙
[02:55] How do we clone him? 怎么才能克隆他
[02:56] Great job. 干得漂亮
[02:57] – Thank you. – Excuse me. -谢谢 -打扰一下
[02:59] – Mr. And Mr. Edgar? – Ms. Wilson! -请问是埃德加夫妇吗 -威尔逊老师
[03:01] Guys, this is Ms. Wilson, 这位是威尔逊老师
[03:02] my history and government teacher. 我的历史与政府老师
[03:04] A pleasure. 幸会
[03:05] We’ve heard so much about you. 早有耳闻
[03:07] – Have you? – Well, your class. -是吗 -你的课堂
[03:09] Luce can’t stop talking about it. 卢斯总是提起
[03:11] Is that so? 是吗
[03:12] Ms. Wilson’s tough, but still one of my favorites. 威尔逊老师很严厉 但还是我最喜欢的老师之一
[03:15] Did you like my speech? 你喜欢我的演讲吗
[03:16] I did. 喜欢
[03:17] Ms. Wilson’s always saying 威尔逊老师总是说
[03:18] we should speak our minds no matter the cost. 我们应该直抒胸臆 不计代价
[03:21] Amen to that. 我同意
[03:22] Well, it’s great to finally meet you. 很高兴终于见到你了
[03:25] You too. 我也是
[03:26] Luce is, uh, one of our best. 卢斯是我们最好的学生之一
[03:29] He’s an important example to the school. 他是学校里重要的榜样人物
[03:32] We’re very proud of him. 我们很为他骄傲
[03:33] You should be. 应该的
[03:37] Excuse me. Dan… 失陪一下 丹
[03:41] I don’t want to give another one. 我不想再演讲一次了
[03:43] Why? It makes sense they asked you. 为什么 他们请你合情合理
[03:45] You did a great job. 你讲得很好
[03:46] I literally just gave a speech. 我只不过是发表了一次演讲
[03:49] The more public speaking you do, 你做的公共演讲越多
[03:50] the better it’ll look for college. 申请好大学就越容易
[03:53] You told them you’d do it, right? 你答应他们了吧
[03:56] What do you think? 你觉得呢
[04:00] So Ms. Wilson seems nice. 威尔逊老师似乎人挺好的
[04:03] Stern… 很严厉
[04:04] – Don’t you mean a bitch? – Peter! -你想说她是个婊子吗 -彼得
[04:07] When people say stern, they mean bitch. You meant bitch. 人们嘴上说严厉 意思就是婊 你也一样
[04:09] – You didn’t want to say bitch – No, I said stern. -你只是不想直接说出来 -不 我说的是严厉
[04:11] because you didn’t want to be politically incorrect 因为你不想政治不正确
[04:14] – but you meant bitch. – No. -但你就是想说她是婊子 -不
[04:15] I know what stern means, thank you. 我知道严厉是什么意思 谢谢
[04:17] She is a bitch though. 但她确实是个婊子
[04:18] Can we not denigrate a woman 我们能不能别诋毁一个
[04:20] who probably had to assume certain characteristics 可能为了当一个领导者
[04:22] in order to attain a leadership role? 而不得不表现出某种特征的女人
[04:27] Anyway, I thought you said it was your favorite class. 不过 你不是说最喜欢她的课吗
[04:29] – I like the subject. – He liked the subject. -我喜欢那个学科 -他喜欢那个学科
[04:32] In spite of the bitch thing. 尽管老师很婊
[04:35] Okay, it’s fine to criticize powerful women. 好吧 你可以批评有权势的女性
[04:38] Just don’t use the sexist language. 但别用带有性别歧视的语言
[04:42] Strung together copy. 我们俩都知道了
[04:45] Nice! 很好
[05:08] You should make it personal. 你应该谈谈自己
[05:10] What? 什么
[05:11] The next speech they want you to give, 他们让你下次做的演讲
[05:13] make it about you. 谈谈自己
[05:16] Okay. 好
[05:19] And listen… 听着
[05:22] You’re a really good public speaker 你是个很棒的演讲者
[05:25] and you’re an excellent debater. 还是个出色的辩论者
[05:27] But you have your own story to tell 但你有自己的故事可以讲述
[05:29] and I think you should tell it. 我觉得你应该讲自己的故事
[05:30] It gives people something to grab onto. 会激发人们的共鸣
[05:34] Am I overstepping? 我管得太多了吗
[05:38] It’s good advice. 你的建议很好
[05:40] Just want to be helpful. 我只是想帮你
[05:41] You are. 你帮到了
[05:44] I’m going to get back to work now. 我要继续忙了
[05:48] Okay. 好
[05:56] Sorry for interrupting. 抱歉打扰了你
[06:13] You’re gonna lose a limb like that. 差点就把你的手夹断了
[06:14] See my trig textbook? I stashed it here yesterday. 看到我的三角函数课本了吗 我昨天放在这的
[06:16] No, it’s not here, Orlicki. 没看到 欧力基
[06:18] – Fuck me. – You do realize -我靠 -你知道
[06:19] everyone gets their own locker, right? 每个人都有自己的储物柜吧
[06:21] Yeah. But mine’s on the other side of the building, 知道 但我的在楼的另一边
[06:23] – makes me late all the time. – Shit! Orlicki! -每次都害我迟到 -欧力基
[06:26] Heard our boy here got asked to give another speech last night? 听说昨晚有人叫这个家伙再演讲一次
[06:29] – Seriously? – Motherfucking -真的吗 -他简直是
[06:31] Nelson Mandela over here! 纳尔逊·曼德拉再世
[06:33] I don’t get why I never get asked. 不知道为什么从来没人让我去演讲
[06:34] ’cause you’re a C+ student. 因为你成绩差
[06:36] The entire speech would be about porn and blunts. 整篇演讲都会是关于黄片和大麻的
[06:39] Fair enough. 有道理
[06:43] Shit! Check it out! 靠 看呀
[06:44] Hey, yo, ladies! 女士们
[06:45] – Stephanie Kim, what’s good? – Let’s go. -斯蒂芬妮·金 你好吗 -我们走
[06:49] Why you staring at Luce, Stephanie? 你为什么盯着卢斯看 斯蒂芬妮
[06:51] I’m talking to you. 我在和你说话呢
[06:52] Not everyone likes your big mouth. 不是每个人都喜欢你的大嘴的
[06:54] Your mama does. 你妈喜欢
[06:55] She loves my big mouth. 她爱我的大嘴
[06:56] Loves it all over that pussy! 喜欢我舔她的逼
[06:58] Man, you’re so gross! 你太恶心了
[07:01] Sorry, bro. 抱歉
[07:02] Hey yo, I’ll see you all at practice. 训练时见
[07:07] A law is a law. 法律就是法律
[07:09] Pole-tests used to be law. 这曾经也是法律
[07:11] So was segregation. Red lining. 种族隔离和划红线也是
[07:14] That’s not the same. 这不一样
[07:15] Explain why. 你的理由呢
[07:17] It’s just not. 就是不一样
[07:18] Things were different back then. 以前的情况和现在不一样
[07:20] Different how? 怎么不一样
[07:21] Well, like that was a different time. 比如时代不一样
[07:23] Social norms were different. 社会规范不一样
[07:24] People’s expectations, their attitudes… 人们的期望和态度也不一样
[07:34] Is this not important to you? 这对你来说不重要吗
[07:39] Well? 回答我
[07:41] It is. 重要
[07:42] You might want to speak more clearly. 你得说得更清楚一点
[07:44] I can’t hear you. 我听不清你说什么
[07:46] It is. 重要
[07:48] Keep in mind, that for her, 记住了 对她而言
[07:51] this knowledge is incidental but for you 这个知识可能无关紧要 但你而言
[07:53] it can be life or death. 可能事关生死
[07:56] So you might want to treat this material 所以你需要足够严肃地
[07:58] with the seriousness it deserves, Mr. Meeks. 对待这个主题 米克斯先生
[08:09] Which reminds me, I’m almost done 这也让我想起 我差不多
[08:13] grading your assignments. I apologize, 把你们的作业改完了 我道歉
[08:16] it’s taking me a little longer than usual but, 比平常花的时间久了一点 但是
[08:18] you’ll have them back soon. 你们很快就会收到反馈
[08:21] All right… 好了
[08:24] Deshaun… 德肖恩
[08:28] Deshaun! 德肖恩
[08:40] Let’s have a look in here. Okay… 我们来看看里面
[08:44] – Let’s see… – That feels funny! -看看 -感觉怪怪的
[08:47] Oh yeah? 是吗
[08:48] What about that? 这样呢
[08:49] Does that feel funny? 怪吗
[08:53] How do you feel about a weekend trip to Cornell? 周末去康奈尔玩怎么样
[08:56] – This weekend? – Yeah. -这周末吗 -对
[08:58] Maggie’s sister said she’d make a call 玛吉的姐姐说她会打点关系
[08:59] and get Luce some one-on-one time with the professor. 让卢斯能有和教授独处的时间
[09:03] This weekend we have the sip-and-see. 这周末我们要参加新生儿派对
[09:07] – Oh my God! – If you don’t want to go, -天呐 -你不想去的话
[09:09] you should have said, right? 应该早点说 对吧
[09:11] Yeah, well, it’s not that I don’t want to go. I mean, 嗯 我不是不想去
[09:14] – Trust me. I don’t want to go, but… – No, you just hate babies. -相信我 我不想去 但是 -你就是讨厌婴儿
[09:16] I do not hate babies. 我不讨厌婴儿
[09:18] I mean, I love babies! 我超喜欢婴儿
[09:21] But you hate babies. 但你讨厌婴儿
[09:22] Well, I’m just shocked you’re prioritizing 我只是惊讶于你把
[09:25] your ex’s sip-and-see over your son’s college education, 前任的新生儿派对看得比儿子的大学教育更重
[09:28] but hey, that’s just me. 不过这只是我的个人想法
[09:29] Okay. Punchline and point made. 好吧 我懂你意思了
[09:33] Okay, fine. You’re in charge of picking up 好吧 你来决定带什么东西
[09:35] whatever someone brings to a sip-and-see. 去参加新生儿派对
[09:38] Got it. Okay, see you at home. 好的 回家见
[09:40] See ya. 回见
[09:46] Hello? 喂
[09:49] Yes, this is Amy. 没错 是我
[09:52] On your mark… 各就各位
[09:54] Set… 预备
[09:56] Go! 跑
[10:12] 新星高中 将军运动场
[10:31] – Mrs. Edgar. – Hi. -埃德加夫人 -你好
[10:34] I appreciate you coming back down here. 感谢你抽出时间来一趟
[10:37] Well, you have to make time for what’s important. 必须要为重要的事情腾出时间
[10:39] Ain’t that the truth. 说得没错
[10:40] – Kids are lucky to have you. – Thank you. -学生们有你这样的老师真幸运 -谢谢
[10:43] – Luce too. – We’re lucky to have him. -卢斯也一样 -我们有他真幸运
[10:46] We care a great deal about his success. 我们很关心他的成功
[10:49] – Peter and I too. – Of course. -我和彼得也是 -当然
[10:51] And I know context matters. 而且我知道家庭环境很重要
[10:54] Please, sit. 请坐
[10:57] Given Luce’s background, 考虑到卢斯的背景
[10:59] you and Peter must have faced quite a few challenges. 你和彼得一定遇到了很多难题
[11:02] the language barrier, the culture shock. 语言障碍 文化冲击
[11:05] He’s a resilient kid. 他的适应能力很强
[11:06] He is. But it’s also a testament to your parenting. 是的 但这也证明了你们的培养有方
[11:10] Well, thank you. 谢谢
[11:12] We had a lot of support, especially in the early days. I mean, 我们得到了很多支持 尤其是最开始的时候
[11:15] you don’t pull a kid out of a war zone 把一个孩子从战区接出来
[11:17] and have him turn out like Luce without a lot of help. 让他变成卢斯这样 没有许多帮助是不行的
[11:19] I bet. 我想也是
[11:21] Which is why this is so difficult. 所以我很难开口
[11:24] Difficult? 难开口
[11:29] Last week, the class was given an assignment 上周 我给班上布置了一份作业
[11:32] to write in the voice of an historical figure. 以一个历史人物的口吻写篇论文
[11:35] Some students picked FDR at the start of the Great Depression 有学生选择了大萧条开始时的罗斯福总统
[11:40] or even Fidel Castro at the Bay of Pigs. 甚至是猪湾的菲德尔·卡斯特罗
[11:43] The goal was to get them to think outside of the box. 目的是让他们开动脑筋
[11:46] Just want to make sure you understand where I’m coming from. 只是想确保你明白我为什么谈这个
[11:51] Please. 请看
[12:21] Who is this Frantz Fanon? 这个弗兰茨·法农是谁
[12:24] He was a pan-African revolutionary. 一个泛非洲革命者
[12:27] He argued that violence was a necessary cleansing force, 他主张暴力是必要的净化力量
[12:31] that it was needed to free colonized people from their rulers. 使殖民地人民摆脱殖民者需要它
[12:35] – You-you teach this? – I don’t. -你教这个吗 -不教
[12:37] Look, 听着
[12:39] I won’t pretend to know 我不会假装明白
[12:40] what it’s like for Luce to confront certain aspects of who he is 卢斯要如何面对自身的某些方面
[12:44] and it’s not within my purview 我也无权
[12:47] to say what a boy who spent his first 10 years in… 说一个十岁前一直在…
[12:50] Eritrea. 厄立特里亚
[12:52] Right. 没错
[12:53] What that might have been like, 那会是什么样子
[12:55] what kind of adjustments he must have made in order to fit in here. 他为了融入这里又做出了哪些调整
[12:59] And I don’t know the details of his treatment… 我不知道他的治疗详情
[13:02] Well, I’m sure you’ve heard he went through years of recovery 你肯定听说过他经历了数年的恢复
[13:04] and he showed no signs of… 他没有表现出…
[13:06] – I-I didn’t mean to imply… – No, I just want to be clear that -我无意暗示 -我只想说清楚
[13:09] whatever violence he both suffered and inflicted during that time 不管他那时遭受或造成了什么暴力
[13:13] was dealt with, it’s been processed. 都处理过了 已经治疗了
[13:16] Of course. 当然
[13:17] But with the climate around school security the way it is right now, 但是鉴于现在校园安全的情况
[13:21] you can understand my concern. 你应该能理解我的担心
[13:23] Yes. 是的
[13:24] Which is why I felt I needed to search his locker. 所以我觉得我需要搜查他的储物柜
[13:27] – I’m sorry? – Amy… -你说什么 -艾米
[13:29] He wrote a paper. 他就是写了篇论文
[13:31] A paper in which he describes 可是在这篇论文中他描述
[13:33] his belief that the solution to a political problem 他认为政治问题的解决方法
[13:35] is to gun down those with whom you disagree. 就是枪杀那些你不认同的人
[13:37] Right. But he was assuming a character. 好吧 但他是站在这个人物的立场上
[13:40] The assignment called for this and you… 这是作业要求的 你…
[13:46] I found this in his locker. 我在他的储物柜发现了这个
[13:51] – No. – Amy. -不 -艾米
[13:53] No, I’m sorry. 不 抱歉
[13:54] I respect my son’s privacy. 我尊重我儿子的隐私
[13:56] Now, he wrote a paper that scared you. Fine. 他写了一篇论文吓到了你 行
[13:58] That’s between you and him. 那是你和他之间的事
[13:59] But I won’t, I will not violate his right to the privacy he’s owed. 但我不会 我不会侵犯他应有的隐私权
[14:03] They’re fireworks. 这是烟花
[14:05] Illegal and very dangerous fireworks. 非法且非常危险的烟花
[14:08] They could put a hole in the wall, let alone… 可以在墙上炸出个洞 更别说…
[14:09] Where are you going with this? 你到底想说什么
[14:12] Right now I’m the only one who knows about them, 现在只有我知道这件事
[14:14] but what if someone else were to find them? 但如果别人发现呢
[14:17] If someone who didn’t know Luce the way you and I do 如果一个不像你我这样了解卢斯的人
[14:20] were to stumble on this 意外发现这些烟花
[14:21] within the context of his background having written this… 再加上他这样背景的人写下这种言论…
[14:25] Take them. 你拿着
[14:27] Talk to him. 和他谈谈
[14:30] Who he is is too important to this school for him to fuck it up. 他这个模范对我们学校太重要 不能让他搞砸
[14:34] He can’t fuck it up. 他不能搞砸
[14:38] Talk to him, please. 请和他谈谈
[14:45] I will. 我会的
[14:48] You’re the one who keeps talking about Stephanie. 是你一直在谈论斯蒂芬妮
[14:50] – No, I’m not! – The fuck is wrong with you? -我没有 -你到底什么毛病
[14:52] Shut it! Get off me! 闭嘴 放开我
[14:54] You should have kept your mouth shut, little shit. 你就该闭上你的嘴 混蛋
[14:56] I told you! 我告诉过你
[14:58] What the hell! Come on! 你们搞什么 别这样
[14:59] – He told everybody! – Fuck you! -他告诉了所有人 -去你的
[15:01] Corey, Corey, Corey, Corey, Corey! 科里 科里 科里
[15:04] If this gets out, it’s on your two. 如果这事传开 就怪你们两个
[15:06] Both of you! 你们两个
[15:09] – Everything okay? – Everything’s fine, coach. -有什么事吗 -没事 教练
[15:14] Luce, my office. 卢斯 来我办公室
[15:17] Sure thing. 好的
[15:25] You read the whole thing? 你从头到尾读完了
[15:26] Yeah. 是的
[15:28] Okay, yeah, kids get taken with ideas. 孩子确实会被一些思想迷住
[15:30] Look, he probably stumbled across Frantz Fanon on the internet 他可能在网上偶然看到弗兰茨·法农
[15:34] and went overboard. 过分着迷了
[15:35] I read the Communist Manifesto when I was an undergrad 我大学时读了共产党宣言
[15:37] and called people comrade for a month. 那一个月见人都叫同志
[15:40] Yeah, well, I think he’s a little too smart for that. 好吧 我觉得他很聪明 不会那样
[15:42] Not too smart to have explosives in his locker. 储物柜里放爆炸物不叫聪明
[15:45] – They’re fireworks. – Illegal fireworks -那是烟花 -非法烟花
[15:47] – that have explosive capacity, – Still… -我上网查了 -那也还是
[15:49] I Googled this, of a shotgun blast. 具有猎枪冲击那种爆炸力
[15:52] They’re fireworks. 那是烟花
[15:53] It’s not shocking. 没什么好震惊的
[15:55] That is shocking. 确实令人震惊
[15:58] Okay, so what? 好吧 那怎么办
[16:00] – So what? – What? What, our… -什么怎么办 -什么 什么 我们的
[16:04] teenage soon-to-be valedictorian son is, 即将在毕业礼上致辞的优秀青年儿子
[16:07] – is secretly a radical? – No. -暗地里是个激进分子吗 -不
[16:09] – A terrorist? – No. -恐怖分子吗 -不
[16:10] – Of course not. – What then? -当然不是 -那是什么
[16:12] I don’t know. It’s just something’s going on 我不知道 只是确实有情况
[16:14] and I want to be in front of it. 我想要及时处理
[16:16] Shit. 糟糕
[16:18] Amy, what the fuck? 艾米 你搞什么
[16:22] How was school? 学校怎么样
[16:29] What’s going on? 什么情况
[16:31] Nothing. 没什么
[16:32] How was school? How was practice? 学校怎么样 训练怎么样
[16:34] Uneventful. 跟平时一样
[16:36] Psy. 傻
[16:39] – Have you eaten? – Not yet. -你吃饭了吗 -还没
[16:41] Good, because your dad picked up curry. 那好 你爸买了咖喱饭
[16:44] Sweet! 棒
[16:53] Okay, put your stuff down so we can eat. 你把东西放好我们就开饭了
[16:55] – Cool. – Great. -好的 -好
[16:58] – Don’t start without me. – We won’t. -等我来了再开吃 -好的
[17:02] – What was that? – I don’t want him to know -刚刚什么情况 -我不想他知道
[17:05] – we’ve gone through his things. – We didn’t go through his things. -我们翻了他的东西 -我们没翻
[17:06] Or make it seem like we went behind his back to his teachers. 或是搞得像我们背着他找了老师
[17:09] – Amy… – Come on, Pete. -艾米 -拜托 彼得
[17:11] How many years did it take us to get him here? 我们花了多少年才让他变成现在这样
[17:12] How many nights did I crawl underneath that bed 多少个夜晚我爬到他床下
[17:15] because he was too scared to sleep in it? 因为他太害怕不敢睡床上
[17:17] What we’ve built. That trust. 我们建立的那份信任
[17:19] I won’t risk it. I won’t. 我不会拿它冒险 不会
[17:36] I got everything ready. 我把一切都准备好了
[17:39] Yes, I’ll be by to talk with the doctors tomorrow 是的 我明天会去和医生谈
[17:41] and we’ll be all set. 然后就没问题了
[17:44] Rose… 罗斯
[17:45] Rose, I told you already, okay? 罗斯 我已经告诉你了
[17:49] Okay. I’ll see you soon. 好的 回头见
[17:52] I love you too. 我也爱你
[18:17] Okay, so who told you? 好吧 谁告诉你们了
[18:19] – Told us what? – You clearly know. -告诉我们什么 -你们显然知道
[18:22] What do we know? 我们知道什么
[18:23] You don’t… you don’t know? 你们…你们不知道吗
[18:25] What is it that you think we do or do not know, honey? 你认为我们知道或不知道什么 亲爱的
[18:33] Coach Reeves offered me Captain. 里夫斯教练让我当队长
[18:36] Oh my God! That’s amazing! 天啊 太棒了
[18:38] Yeah! It’s… it’s dope. 是的 酷毙了
[18:39] Says I’ll be good example for certain teammates. 他说我会是一些队友的好榜样
[18:42] But between track and debate prep, 但要练田径以及准备辩论
[18:44] plus the extra shit Wilson has us doing… 还有威尔逊让我们做的额外作业
[18:46] What, how do you mean? 什么意思
[18:48] Nothing. It’s just… 没什么 只是…
[18:51] You really don’t like her, do you? 你真的不喜欢她 是吧
[18:53] It’s complicated. 很复杂
[18:55] Try me. 说来听听
[18:58] Okay. You remember Stephanie Kim, right? 好吧 你们还记得斯蒂芬妮·金吧
[19:03] – Sort of… – Not a clue. -有点… -完全不记得
[19:04] She came over one time last… 她之前来过一次
[19:06] – Go on. – Anyway. -继续说 -总之
[19:08] There were these rumors going around about her 几周前一次派对后
[19:10] after this party a few weeks ago. 开始有她的谣言
[19:11] – What kind of rumors? – People were drinking -什么谣言 -大家都在喝酒
[19:14] and no one really knows what happened, but… 没人知道到底发生了什么 但…
[19:17] Stephanie got kind of messed up. 斯蒂芬妮有点喝高了
[19:18] Something happened with some guys. 和几个男生发生了一些事
[19:20] Then Wilson got involved 然后威尔逊插手了
[19:21] and no one really could prove anything 没人能真的证明什么
[19:24] but she kept using Stephanie as like an example. 但她一直拿斯蒂芬妮举例
[19:26] Turning her into a victim. 把她变成受害者
[19:28] – How? – Well, -具体呢 -这个
[19:30] we’ll be talking about women in Middle East or something 我们会讨论中东女性之类的话题
[19:33] and she singles her out, says some shit like, 她专门针对斯蒂芬妮 说一些什么
[19:35] “We all know firsthand how important it is for women “我们都切身了解女性鼓起勇气”
[19:38] to have the courage to stand up, to fight.” “站出来反抗有多重要”
[19:41] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[19:42] It’s not exactly singling her out. 这也不算是针对她吧
[19:44] It’s how she says it. 是她表述的方式
[19:46] Like everyone’s a symbol to her. 好像每个人在她看来都是个象征
[19:47] Stephanie, Deshaun, we all exist 斯蒂芬妮 德肖恩 我们的存在
[19:50] to confirm the world is the way she sees it. 都是为了证实她眼中的世界
[19:52] So does she do that kind of thing with you? 她也这么对你吗
[19:54] Are you kidding? 你在开玩笑吗
[19:55] I’m a fucking poster boy. 我就是个招牌男孩
[19:57] Black kid who overcame his tragic past, 克服了悲惨过去的黑人男孩
[19:59] the example why America works. It’s bullshit. 美国为什么能成功的例子 都是狗屁
[20:03] So you don’t like her labeling you? 所以你不喜欢她给你加标签
[20:05] I don’t like tokenism. 我不喜欢象征主义
[20:07] What’s the difference between punishing someone 惩罚一个符合刻板印象的人
[20:09] for being a stereotype and rewarding them if they’re not? 和奖励一个不符合刻板印象的人 有什么区别吗
[20:12] One of the two comes with benefits. 其中一个有好处
[20:14] What you’d call a benefit, 你所说的好处
[20:16] I’d call a responsibility I didn’t ask for. 在我看来是不请自来的责任
[20:18] Okay, what about responsibility to tell the truth? 好吧 那说实话的责任呢
[20:21] – What? – Peter… -什么 -彼得
[20:22] So, one of the benefits you get is benefit of the doubt. 你得到的其中一个好处就是无罪推定
[20:25] – A chance to explain yourself. – Explain myself? -为自己解释的机会 -为自己解释
[20:27] – Enough. – Whereas another student might not. So… -够了 -其他学生可没有这待遇
[20:32] You have anything you want to tell us? 你还有没有要跟我们交代的
[20:34] – Peter, stop. – About what? -彼得 别这样 -交代什么
[20:40] Ask your mom. 问你妈吧
[20:46] Finish your food. 把饭吃了
[22:03] 哈丽特·威尔逊 新星高中
[22:05] 新星高中世界史教师 曾就读于阿拉巴马州立大学 居住于维吉尼亚州 阿灵顿市 有一名家庭成员
[22:09] 罗斯玛丽·威尔逊 妹妹
[22:54] Knock knock. 在吗
[22:56] We’ve been summoned. 让我们过去
[23:00] Honey… 宝贝
[23:13] 卢斯 我们得谈谈
[23:31] Prosecutor Edgar, 埃德加检察官
[23:32] take it easy on me today. How are you all doing? 今天要手下留情啊 你们都还好吗
[23:34] Ms. Wilson, so glad you could join us. 很高兴你能来参加 威尔逊老师
[23:36] Luce was hoping to get some help building his next case. 卢斯希望有人能帮他演练一下
[23:39] I figure you and Principal Dan are the all stars. 你和丹校长就是全明星阵容了
[23:41] We’re going to nationals again this year, right? 我们今年能打进决赛 对不对
[23:43] – 100 percent. – Boom! -绝对的 -好样的
[23:45] That’s why this one’s my thoroughbred. 所以说他是我的得意弟子
[23:47] Okay, let’s have it. 好 这就开始吧
[23:49] Ms. Wilson… 威尔逊老师
[23:51] Of course. Let’s, uh, let’s hear what you got. 好啊 让我们听听你准备了什么
[23:59] – What are you doing? – Jesus, Pete! -你在做什么 -天呐 彼得
[24:03] Doesn’t it make sense just to get rid of them? 直接把它们扔了不就好了吗
[24:05] They’re so dangerous. 它们太危险了
[24:06] We hang on to them until we get to the bottom of this. 我们得留着直到搞清楚整件事为止
[24:12] They’ll be safe here. 放在这里就没事了
[24:15] What? 怎么了
[24:17] What? 怎么了
[24:26] My argument is premised on two court cases: 我的论点基于两个案例
[24:29] Goss v. Lopez, 1975, 1975年的格斯诉洛佩兹案
[24:31] and New Jersey v. T.L.O., 1985. 以及1985年的新泽西州诉TLO案
[24:34] In Goss, an Ohio school suspended nine students 在格斯案中 俄亥俄州一家学校以不良行为为由
[24:37] for delinquent behavior, 责令九名学生停课查看
[24:39] but the Supreme Court found 但最高法院认为
[24:40] that depriving students of their right to an education 不经正当程序剥夺学生受教育权
[24:43] without due process is a violation of their civil rights. 是对学生公民权利的侵害
[24:47] Ms. Wilson, do you agree with that? 威尔逊老师 你同意这一观点吗
[24:49] I’m sorry? 什么
[24:50] Do you agree that those kids 你认同这些学生的
[24:51] were deprived of their civil rights? 公民权利受侵犯了吗
[24:54] I don’t know the specifics of the case, but… 我不了解案件细节 但是
[24:57] – the principal… – Principal makes sense, right? -原则上… -原则上没问题 对吧
[25:00] Education is a civil right. 教育权属于公民权利
[25:01] Everyone should have civil rights. 人人都享有公民权利
[25:03] – Right. – In the second case -对 -在第二个案件中
[25:05] a student is accused of smoking in the school bathroom, 一名学生被指控在学校洗手间抽烟
[25:08] but there’s no proof. 但没有证据
[25:10] The charge is premised on a teacher’s suspicion. 这一论断完全是基于一名教师的怀疑
[25:13] So the principal searched her purse and found cigarettes 所以学校搜了她的钱包 发现了香烟
[25:16] and marijuana-related paraphernalia. 以及大麻相关用品
[25:18] Do you agree with that? 你认同这一做法吗
[25:20] What did the court say? 法院怎么宣判的
[25:21] The court found that students 法院认为学生在学校
[25:22] 合理隐私期待 界定自然人在什么场合拥有隐私的要素之一 只有自然人能证明拥有合理隐私期待的前提下 才能享受美国第四宪法修正案的保护
[25:22] have a reduced expectation of privacy in schools. 享有较弱的隐私期待
[25:26] It makes sense. 有道理
[25:27] Does it? 是吗
[25:29] A school is a unique social institution. 学校是一个特殊的社会机构
[25:33] It’s populated by people who aren’t adults in the eyes of the law. 其中的成员是法律上的未成年人
[25:36] People who have to be here. 必须上学的人
[25:38] – Students. – Yes. -学生 -对
[25:40] Students are half people. 学生不算完全的人
[25:42] Luce, 卢斯
[25:43] is there a specific question you have 你有什么威尔逊老师能回答的
[25:45] that Ms. Wilson might be able to address? 具体问题要问吗
[25:47] Totally. 有的
[25:49] Thanks Ms. Tennyson. 谢谢 坦尼森老师
[25:51] Basically my question that I hope Ms. Wilson can help me with 我希望威尔逊老师能帮助我解答的问题
[25:54] is around this idea of reduced expectation 与这个弱隐私期待
[25:57] versus the affirmation by the court of student civil rights. 以及法院对学生公民权的认可有关
[26:00] Like what are the criteria for evaluating 比如说如何判定
[26:02] what’s a violation of privacy? 侵害隐私的行为
[26:04] Is privacy a civil right? 隐私权属于公民权吗
[26:06] I think so. 是的
[26:07] Maybe the law isn’t so sure. 也许法律没那么明确
[26:12] If I went through your desk without you knowing, 如果我不经你同意搜查你的办公桌
[26:14] would you feel like your privacy was violated? 你会感觉这侵犯了你的隐私吗
[26:18] Yes, I would. 会
[26:20] So? 那么
[26:22] Feelings aren’t a legal argument. 但是感觉不能成为法律依据
[26:25] In the New Jersey case, the teacher assumed 在新泽西州案中 那位老师
[26:27] the girl was guilty because of her feelings. 以她的感觉判定那女孩犯了错
[26:30] That’s called reasonable suspicion. 那是合理的怀疑
[26:32] It’s all the police need to search your car. 警察只需要这个就能搜查你的车
[26:32] 不准确 美国宪法规定 为了保护人们的合理隐私期待 此类搜查需要许可令
[26:35] So it’s about what’s reasonable. 所以关键在于合理的定义
[26:38] That’s what courts are for. 这是法院的事
[26:42] Really it’s just about people though, right? 但其实只是在于人 对吗
[26:45] Whether they conform to what we think they are. 在于对方的表现是否符合我们对其的认知
[26:49] It’s not that simple. 不是那么简单的
[26:51] Nothing ever is. 世上没有简单的事
[26:58] Thank you so much for your help, Ms. Wilson. 非常感谢你的帮助 威尔逊老师
[26:59] This was, this was great, right? 很顺利 是不是
[27:01] Any time. 随时恭候
[27:03] God, that kid is something else, isn’t he? 天呐 这孩子真出色 是不是
[27:17] All right, people, phones away. 好了 大家放下手机
[27:20] I see you, Sasha. 我看见你了 萨莎
[27:22] And you too, Stephanie Kim. 还有你 斯蒂芬妮·金
[27:25] – All right. – It’s show time! -好 -表演时间到
[27:27] You fucked up. And bro, 你搞砸了 另外兄弟
[27:28] you can’t just go slamming Orlicki against a locker. 你不能把欧力基压在柜门上打
[27:31] He’s out there telling everybody. 他跟其他人胡说八道
[27:32] It’s nothing half the school didn’t already know. 又不是说大家都不知道
[27:35] Besides, I talked to Stephanie. 另外 我和斯蒂芬妮谈了
[27:37] You two still talk? 你们俩还说话
[27:39] Not really, but someone had to resolve this 不算吧 但总有人得去解决这件事
[27:40] – before it blows up. – Is she gonna be cool? -免得出事 -她没问题吧
[27:42] – Yeah. – Is she gonna be cool? -对 -她不会惹事吧
[27:44] Everything’s going to be cool, man. 不会有事的 兄弟
[27:45] Just squash the beef with Orlicki, all right? 和欧力基和好 行吗
[27:48] – Corey! – All right, man. Whatever. -科里 -行 兄弟 随便吧
[27:55] Deshaun’s one bold-ass nigga. 德肖恩胆子真大
[27:58] Since Wilson got him tossed off the team, 自从威尔逊把他赶出校队
[27:59] he’s been messed up. 他就自暴自弃了
[28:05] I’ll catch you later, man. 回头见 兄弟
[28:08] – Yo. – Yeah. -嘿 -好
[28:19] We agreed on this. 我们说好了的
[28:21] If you live with me, you have to be responsible for… 你和我一起住的话 你得负责任
[28:24] All I ask is if you’re staying on top of your medication. 我只要你乖乖服药
[28:28] I know what the doctor said, Rosemary. 我知道医生说了什么 罗斯玛丽
[28:30] It doesn’t mean I’m comfortable with it. 这不等于我没意见
[28:32] Out of everyone in this family, 全家人里面
[28:34] you know that I’ve been there for you time and time again. 只有我一次又一次帮你
[28:36] I resent that. 我讨厌那样
[28:39] I gotta go, Rose. We’ll talk tonight. 我得挂了 罗斯 我们今晚再聊
[28:44] – Everything okay? – Everything’s fine. -一切都还好吗 -都很好
[28:47] Family stuff? 家务事吗
[28:48] Personal business, yes. 对 私事
[28:50] Gotcha. 懂了
[28:53] Thanks for your guidance this morning. 谢谢你今早的指导
[28:54] It really helped make my case. 对我理清论点真的很有帮助
[28:56] I’m glad. 我很高兴
[28:58] You wanted to see me? 你是想见我吗
[29:00] I wanted to talk to you about your assignment, Luce. 我想跟你谈谈你的作业 卢斯
[29:02] What about it? 作业怎么了
[29:04] I assumed you spoke to your mother… 我假定你和你妈谈过了
[29:06] I haven’t gotten it back yet. How could I talk to my mom about it? 我都还没有回家 怎么可能和我妈谈过
[29:11] Well, I’ll just say, uh… 我直说吧
[29:14] After reading through it, I have some concerns 读完你的作业 我对你陈述的
[29:16] about some of the arguments you made. 一些观点有些担忧
[29:17] Well they aren’t mine. 那不是我的观点
[29:19] Excuse me? 什么
[29:20] The arguments, they’re Frantz Fanon’s. 那些论点 是弗兰茨·法农的
[29:22] I realize that. 我知道
[29:24] The assignment was to write in his voice. 作业要求以他的口吻写
[29:25] You really think I believe that stuff? 你真认为我相信那一套
[29:27] Well, I don’t know. 我不知道
[29:30] If I didn’t know you, Luce, it would be reasonable for me 如果我不认识你 我读完那作业
[29:33] to read that assignment and conclude… 完全有理由认为你…
[29:35] But you do know me. 但你认识我
[29:39] Look, um, 听我说
[29:41] I’m sorry if I scared you. 吓到你我很抱歉
[29:43] I just wanted to do a good job. 我只想把作业做好
[29:45] You did do a good job. 你的确完成得不错
[29:47] I mean, I get it. 我懂
[29:49] – Get what? – Well, I get -懂什么 -我懂
[29:50] how someone who learned how to shoot a gun before driving a car 如果一个在学开车前就先会开枪的人
[29:53] writing something like that 写那么一篇东西
[29:55] might make someone freaked out. 可能会吓到别人
[29:58] I just hope you know me better than that, Ms. Wilson. 我只是希望你知道我不是那样的人 威尔逊老师
[30:03] I like to think that I do, Luce. 我也觉得你不是 卢斯
[30:08] Is there anything else you wanted to talk to me about? 你还有什么想跟我谈的吗
[30:10] No. 没有了
[30:11] But tell your mom I’d like her to call me. 告诉你妈 我希望她给我打个电话
[30:14] Why? 为什么
[30:16] Because I want to speak with her. 因为我想和她聊聊
[30:19] What about? I mean, 聊什么
[30:21] I guess it’s about me unless you guys are friends or something. 除非你们有私交 否则我猜和我有关
[30:23] Please have her call me, Luce. 请让她给我打电话 卢斯
[30:25] Thank you for stopping in. 谢谢你过来
[30:27] Of course. 好的
[30:33] Hey, Ms. Wilson… 威尔逊老师
[30:36] What’s your favorite holiday? 你最喜欢哪个节日
[30:38] – Excuse me? – What’s your favorite holiday? -什么 -你最喜欢哪个节日
[30:41] I don’t know. Christmas maybe. 我不确定 大概圣诞节吧
[30:43] Mine is Independence Day. 我最喜欢独立日
[30:46] Before I came here, 我来美国之前
[30:48] I didn’t know a single holiday and 我一个节日也没听说过
[30:50] I remember my mom trying to explain what they were. 我记得我妈努力跟我解释各种节日
[30:54] It’s a hard concept to grasp if you’ve never heard of it, 没有听说过节日的话 很难理解
[30:57] but, 但是
[30:58] once I learned them all, my favorite, hands down, 搞懂所有节日后 我最喜欢的节日
[31:01] has always been Independence Day. 毫无疑问 一直都是独立日
[31:04] Why is that? 为什么
[31:05] I like what it represents. 我喜欢它的含义
[31:08] Freedom, 自由
[31:10] strength, 力量
[31:12] individuality. 个性
[31:15] Also I love the fireworks. The lights. 另外我也喜欢烟花 那种光芒
[31:22] Luce, I’d like to remind you that you’re still a student here 卢斯 我要提醒你 你在这里是个学生
[31:25] and I am your teacher. 我是你的老师
[31:27] And regardless of what you may view as some sort of injustice 无论你把什么视为不公
[31:31] – What are you talking about? – or unfair, -你在说什么 -或者不合理
[31:33] just remember how things are organized around here. 记住这里的规矩
[31:38] Totally. I’ll see you around. 当然了 回头见
[31:51] – The financials from Cusack. – Thanks, Beth. -丘萨克的财报 -谢谢 贝丝
[31:54] Quarter end payments went out, right? 季终支出结算 是不是
[31:56] Yes. 对
[32:02] Yeah? 怎么
[32:06] Ms. Wilson. How are you? 威尔逊老师 你好吗
[32:14] Why is she calling you? 她为什么给你打电话
[32:15] Well, last I checked I’m one of two parents. 我记得我也还是家长之一呢
[32:18] Yeah, but she was communicating with me 没错 但她之前都是跟我沟通的
[32:20] and now she’s calling you? 现在怎么变成给你打电话了
[32:21] Well, we’re both available to talk about our son. 好吧 她可以跟任一家长谈论我们儿子的问题
[32:24] This woman has some kind of vendetta against Luce. 这个女人对卢斯抱有恨意
[32:28] – Vendetta? Really? – Yeah. -恨意 真的吗 -是的
[32:29] She has some thing with him and now, 她之前跟他有过节 而现在
[32:31] now she’s trying to divide and conquer. 现在她试图对我们分而治之
[32:34] Nice word choice. 说话真有水平
[32:35] What she did with Stephanie Kim 她之前那样对斯蒂芬妮·金
[32:36] and what she’s trying to do now with Luce, 现在又想这样对卢斯
[32:38] this woman holds different kids to different standards based on… 她对不同的孩子用不同标准
[32:41] Did you see or hear what she did to that girl? 你有见到或听到她对那女孩做的事情吗
[32:44] – I’ve heard enough to know. – From Luce, yeah. -我听到的足够下判断了 -从卢斯那里听的
[32:47] Yes, from our son, who has always been honest with us. 是的 从我们儿子那里听的 他对我们一直很诚实
[32:51] Except about having illegal fireworks in his locker. 除了在储物柜里藏着非法烟花
[32:53] He didn’t lie about that. 那件事他并没有说谎
[32:55] – Is that so? – Not telling us -是吗 -没告诉我们
[32:57] and lying are two different things. 和说谎可是两码事
[32:59] And what if there’s a pattern here? 如果他做坏事是有模式的呢
[33:02] – A pattern? – Yeah. -模式 -没错
[33:03] The paper, the fireworks, the threat… 论文 烟花 威胁老师
[33:05] Peter… 彼得
[33:07] – We have to be at least open to the possibility – Absolutely not. -我们至少得坦诚面对 -绝对不行
[33:10] that our son is capable of… 儿子可能做某些事的可能
[33:12] Of what? Capable of what? 做什么 做什么的可能
[33:15] Tell me you know he’s a good kid, Pete. 告诉我你知道他是个好孩子 彼得
[33:17] Tell me if shit hits the fan, 告诉我如果真的出事
[33:18] we aren’t about to abandon our son. 我们不会舍弃我们的儿子
[33:20] – Of course we’re not going to abandon him. – Our black son to a system -我们当然不会舍弃他 -我们的黑人儿子得面对
[33:22] that already wants to shit all over him. 一个本来就想整死他的体系
[33:26] It’s our job to protect him, to have his back. 我们的职责是保护他 支持他
[33:29] That’s part of it. It’s our job 那只一部分 我们还有一种职责
[33:31] – to do what’s right. – By him. -是做正确的事 -是为他
[33:33] To do what’s right by him. 是为他做正确的事
[33:36] – Luce! – Yeah? -卢斯 -怎么
[33:37] – Got a minute? – You said you’d do this my way. -有时间吗 -你说过会按我的方法做的
[33:39] – Yeah. – What’s up? -是的 -怎么了
[33:41] Did you threaten your teacher? 你有没有威胁你的老师
[33:42] – Honey… – Excuse me? -亲爱的 -什么
[33:43] You heard me. 你听到我说的了
[33:44] Did I threaten…? 我有没有威胁…
[33:45] Ms. Wilson called. 威尔逊老师打电话了
[33:48] Ms. Wilson said I threatened her? 威尔逊老师说我威胁她了吗
[33:49] Did you? 有没有
[33:51] – What did she say? – She said… -她说什么 -她说…
[33:52] Never mind what she said. What did you do? 别管她说了什么 你干什么了
[33:54] She asked me to come and see her. 她让我过去见她
[33:56] And? 然后
[33:57] I thanked her for helping me with my debate case. 我感谢她帮我理清辩论的论点
[33:59] – She helped you? – Yeah, her and Principal Dan. -她帮了你 -是的 她跟丹校长
[34:02] Why would I threaten her? 我为什么要威胁她
[34:04] What did she want to talk to you about? 她想跟你谈什么事情
[34:05] A paper. We had a misunderstanding. 一篇论文 我们之前有误会
[34:08] I apologized for it. 我为此道歉
[34:10] You say anything about the 4th of July? 你有没有提到独立日
[34:12] – What? – Honey… -什么 -亲爱的
[34:13] – About fireworks? – How is that a threat? -还有烟花 -那怎么能算是威胁
[34:15] Did you or did you not say something about the 4th of July? 你到底有没有提到独立日
[34:17] I said the 4th of July was my favorite holiday. 我说独立日是我最爱的节日
[34:20] Why would you say that? 你为什么那样说
[34:21] Because I thought we were having a conversation. 因为我以为我们在聊天
[34:22] She says I threatened her? 她说我威胁她了
[34:24] Luce, I need you to be straight with me for a second. 卢斯 我需要你跟我说实话
[34:26] – When am I not? – Hey! -我什么时候不说实话了 -喂
[34:31] Sure. 好的
[34:34] So is there anything you want to tell us? 你有什么想跟我们交代的吗
[34:38] – No. – You sure about that? -没有 -确定吗
[34:40] Am I sure about what? Jesus, if you guys 确定什么 天啊 如果你们
[34:41] – want to ask me… – Why did you have -想问我… -你为什么
[34:43] illegal fireworks in your locker? 把非法烟花放在储物柜里
[34:45] – What? – Why did you have -什么 -你为什么
[34:46] illegal fireworks in your locker? 把非法烟花放在储物柜里
[34:48] – I didn’t. – Luce, don’t lie to me. -我没有 -卢斯 别对我说谎
[34:51] – I’m not. – Luce! -我没有 -卢斯
[34:52] How would you know what’s in my locker? 你怎么知道我储物柜里有什么
[34:53] – Harriet told us. – Harriet has a lot to say. -哈丽特告诉我们的 -哈丽特的话可真多
[34:56] Never mind what she said. Did you or didn’t you? 别管她说什么了 你到底放没放
[34:59] – Not that I know of. – Oh, you know what? -就我所知没有 -你知道吗
[35:02] – Fuck this. – We share lockers. -不管了 -我们的储物柜共用
[35:04] The guys on the team share lockers. 校队里的男生都共用储物柜
[35:06] Half my shit is in Orlicki’s, half his shit is in mine. 欧力基的储物柜里有我的东西 我的里有他的东西
[35:09] I don’t know what 90% of the crap at the bottom is, 大部分情况下我都不知道储物柜里有什么东西
[35:11] – let alone who it belongs to. – So… -更别说知道是谁的了 -所以
[35:13] So not everything in my locker belongs to me. 所以我储物柜里的东西不全是我的
[35:16] Okay, good. 那就好
[35:19] That’s good. 这就没事了
[35:20] Now, you understand 这回你就明白了
[35:21] why it’s important to know 不仅要搞清楚
[35:23] not only what’s in your locker, but who it belongs to. 储物柜里有什么东西 还要知道是谁的
[35:26] – Yes. – Right? -是的 -对吧
[35:27] You can’t blindly trust people to… 你不能盲目地相信别人
[35:28] Okay. You seriously buy this shit? 你还真信这套鬼话
[35:34] Seriously? 不是吧
[35:37] So someone just happens to leave a bag of illegal fireworks 你是说恰好有人把非法烟花放在你储物柜里
[35:41] in your locker and you have no idea? 而且你还不知道是谁
[35:43] And then this teacher, who you don’t like, 然后有个你不喜欢的老师
[35:47] unjustifiably searches your locker and finds them. 无理地搜了你的储物柜 找到了这些烟花
[35:50] You’re just an unlucky victim 你只是巧合之中的
[35:52] – of circumstance, right? – It’s the truth. -不幸受害者 是吗 -是真的
[35:54] That doesn’t sound like the truth to me. 我可不这么觉得
[35:56] That sounds like bullshit. 我觉得你说的是狗屁
[36:05] You believe me? 你相信我吗
[36:13] We can figure this out. 我们能解决这个问题
[36:45] 选手德 什么时候能见面
[38:19] I didn’t tell anyone about Stephanie or the party. 我没跟任何人说过斯蒂芬妮和派对的事
[38:22] Corey should calm the fuck down. 科里应该冷静下来
[38:24] I talked to him, everything’s fine. 我跟他说过了 一切正常
[38:26] Yeah, tell that to the bruise on my fucking neck. 是啊 你他妈跟我脖子上的淤青说一切正常吧
[38:28] You gotta understand where he’s coming from. 你得理解他的处境
[38:31] Your dad went to Dartmouth. 你爸上了达特茅斯[名校]
[38:32] Your granddad went to Dartmouth. 你爷爷上了达特茅斯
[38:34] Your dog could probably get into Dartmouth. 连你的狗大概都能上达特茅斯
[38:38] Corey doesn’t have that. 科里可没有这种背景
[38:40] A whiff of something up with him and he’s the next Deshaun. 他只要惹上一点点事 就会成为下一个德肖恩
[38:45] Can’t be walking around at night smelling high, bro. 可不能晚上乱逛抽大麻 兄弟
[38:47] You seriously think someone’s gonna stop you? 你真的觉得有人能阻止你吗
[38:50] I’m not interested in being the next Deshaun either. 我也不想成为下一个德肖恩
[38:53] You’re not like Deshaun. 你跟德肖恩不一样
[38:55] We’re both black, Orlicki. 我们都是黑人 欧力基
[38:57] Yeah, but he’s like black-black. 确实 但他是那种黑人
[39:03] Then what am I? 那我是哪种黑人
[39:04] You’re Luce. 你是卢斯
[39:33] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[39:36] Where were you? 你去哪里了
[39:37] I went for a run. What do you want? 我去跑步了 有什么事
[39:40] I just wanted to apologize 我想向你道歉
[39:42] for before. 为之前的事
[39:44] – Your father… – …thinks I’m a liar? -你父亲… -觉得我是个骗子吗
[39:45] No, he-he’s confused. We both are. 不是 他很困惑 我们都是
[39:50] Confused about what? 困惑什么事
[39:52] I told you the kind of person Wilson is. 我跟你说过威尔逊的为人
[39:54] You don’t conform to what she wants 你不顺应她的心意
[39:56] and suddenly you’re the enemy. 那你就成了她的敌人
[39:58] Look… 听着
[40:00] I know it can seem unfair how much people expect of you. 我明白别人对你期望过高可能显得不公平
[40:03] You don’t, though. 但你不明白
[40:06] You can’t. 不可能明白
[40:07] And sometimes I’m working so hard 有时候我那么努力
[40:08] to keep this all together, 想要维持这一切
[40:10] – it feels like it’ll all just… – What? -让我感觉一切都… -都怎么
[40:11] – Just what? – I can’t be perfect. -都怎么 -我不可能完美
[40:13] No one expects you to be perfect. 没有人期望你完美
[40:15] Wilson does. 威尔逊就是
[40:17] Believe it or not, she’s just trying to protect you. 信不信由你 她只是在保护你
[40:19] She’s trying to protect her idea of me. 她是在保护我象征的意义
[40:23] Same as you and him. 跟你和他一样
[40:26] That’s not fair. 这么说不公平
[40:27] Unfair doesn’t make it untrue. 不公平不代表不是真的
[40:32] 用户在向好友发送消息后 消息在限定时间后 会彻底的从好友设备及软件服务器上删除
[40:32] 阅后即焚 选手德发来消息
[40:38] Luce… 卢斯
[40:40] I have to get up early for practice in the morning. 我还得早起参加训练呢
[40:43] Good night, Amy. 晚安 艾米
[41:51] Hey, Luce, it’s Stephanie. 卢斯 我是斯蒂芬妮
[41:53] I fucking hate it. 我真讨厌这样
[41:55] Wilson said I was an example of a woman suffering in silence. 威尔逊说我就是一个女性默默忍受痛苦的例子
[42:01] So everyone is gossiping again. 所以大家又开始八卦了
[42:04] You were probably right for us to take a break. 你让我们暂时分开也许是对的
[42:07] I just wish we could talk like we used to. 我只是想像以前那样跟你聊天
[42:11] Bye. 再见
[42:31] You look different. 你看上去不一样了
[42:34] New weave. 新接发
[42:35] What kind? 哪种的
[42:38] Indian. 印度的
[42:44] – Thank you. – Here you go. -谢谢 -给你
[42:50] What do they have you taking now? 他们现在让你吃什么药
[42:52] Clozapine. 氯氮平
[42:54] Makes me sweat like the devil. 让我汗流浃背
[42:57] Harriet, 哈丽特
[43:00] what is this? 这是什么
[43:01] That’s Greek yogurt. 希腊酸奶
[43:04] Just taste it. 尝尝
[43:05] All right. 好吧
[43:09] It’s good, no! 还行啊 不好吃
[43:13] You looked so… 你看起来那么…
[43:27] Now this what I call breakfast. 这早餐还差不多
[43:31] Shut your mouth. Since when you ever turn down some bacon? 闭嘴吧 你什么时候拒绝过培根
[43:54] I know we ate this our whole lives but, 我知道这东西我们吃了一辈子了 但是
[43:57] this instant shit’s made of poison. 这速食产品里面全是毒药
[43:59] I don’t know how we made it through. 我都不知道我们是怎么活下来的
[44:02] Rose? 罗斯
[44:13] Ms. Wilson? 威尔逊老师
[44:16] – You know Harriet? – Ms. Wilson’s my teacher. -你认识哈丽特 -威尔逊老师是我的老师
[44:21] Ain’t the world tiny and great! 这个世界真小啊
[44:24] I just came here to pick up snacks for the fundraiser. 我是来给募捐活动买零食的
[44:26] This young man was just telling me 这个年轻人刚刚在跟我说
[44:27] about something called paleo. 什么旧石器时代饮食
[44:29] It’s a diet, how the cavemen ate. 是一种模仿穴居人的饮食
[44:31] Cavemen didn’t live long, Luce. 穴居人的寿命可不长 卢斯
[44:33] Well, I bet they went out with great abs. 但我打赌他们死的时候都有八块腹肌
[44:38] Ain’t he the cutest? 他是不是很可爱
[44:40] Ms. Wilson, 威尔逊老师
[44:41] Rosemary should come to our Culture Month Gala at school. 罗斯玛丽应该来参加我们学校的文化月庆典
[44:44] I’m giving a speech. 我要发表演讲
[44:47] – Is that right? – Yeah. -是吗 -是的
[44:48] I don’t normally get to go places, 我平时没什么机会出门
[44:50] so that would be a treat for me. 要是我能去就太好了
[44:51] She should come. Right, Ms. Wilson? 她应该来参加 对吧 威尔逊老师
[44:55] We’ll talk about it. 我们可以商量一下
[44:58] Cool. 好吧
[45:00] It was nice meeting you, Rosemary. 很高兴认识你 罗斯玛丽
[45:03] And, um, I hope you can make it. 希望到时候你能来
[45:05] Me too! 我也是
[45:08] – Bye. – Bye. -再见 -再见
[45:15] What kind of black name is Luce? 卢斯算哪门子黑人名字
[45:21] Hey, Pete. 彼得
[45:22] Pete, you want to give him a whirl? 彼得 你想抱会儿他吗
[45:27] Who is that? Who is that? 那是谁 那是谁
[45:34] Thank you. I’m really glad you guys could make it. 谢谢 我真的很高兴你们俩能来
[45:53] How you doing? 你好吗
[46:03] How many times do I have to tell you no? 到底要我告诉你几遍 不行
[46:05] You have to start talking to a little kid. 你得跟小孩子讲话了
[46:07] It’s a fucking car wash. What are you arguing about? 这他妈就是洗车 你想争辩什么
[46:09] What the hell’s he doing here? 他来这干什么
[46:10] Come on, man, look. No team events. 听着 不许参加队里的活动
[46:12] – It’s a… – This has been explained to you. -这是 -这事已经跟你解释过了
[46:14] Bro, I’m not arguing with you over no car wash. 我不会为了洗车这种事跟你争辩的
[46:16] – What’s your problem? – It’s a fundraiser for the team. -你什么毛病 -这是队伍的募捐活动
[46:18] Coach Reeves, it’s my fault. I invited Deshaun. 教练里夫斯 我的错 我邀请的德肖恩
[46:21] I didn’t realize it violated 我没意识到这也违反了
[46:23] the terms of his agreement with the school. 他与学校达成的协议
[46:24] Do you mind if we talk about an assignment real quick before he goes? 你介意我俩在他走之前讨论一下作业吗
[46:29] As long as it’s quick. 尽快说完就行
[46:31] – Cool. Thanks, Coach. – Come on, bro. -好 谢谢教练 -走吧 哥们
[46:34] – Sorry about that. – No, fuck his bitch ass, man. -这事不好意思 -不 让他去死吧
[46:37] That nigga always undermining with me, bro, from day one. 那个老黑总是在打压我 从第一天起就这样
[46:40] Well we’re getting killed on these distance events without you, bro. 没了你我们的长跑项目都弱爆了
[46:44] Corey can’t run for shit. 科里跑得根本不行
[46:46] unless there’s pussy waiting at the finish line. 除非终点线那有小骚逼等着他
[46:51] Don’t know. If it’s anything like his sister’s pussy, 说不好 要是像她姐姐那样的小骚逼的话
[46:53] that shit got stains on it. 那玩意可不干净
[46:56] So I’ve heard. 我听说了
[46:58] What’s going on with you and Mike Jeffs? 你和迈克·杰夫斯怎么回事
[47:01] I’ve been seeing you hanging around with him and his boys. 我看见你和他还有他的小弟们在一块
[47:03] I didn’t know you all were tight like that. 我不知道你们关系都那么好了
[47:08] I don’t know. It ain’t like future Nobel Laureates and shit. 说不好 我又不是未来的诺贝尔奖得主
[47:12] You don’t have to be a Nobel Laureate 不是诺贝尔奖得主
[47:14] to know that Mike Jeffs is bad news, bro. 也知道迈克·杰夫斯不是什么好东西
[47:16] Why you getting mixed up with those guys? 你为什么跟他们扯上关系了
[47:18] What the fuck? Chill out, all right? I’m good. 搞什么 淡定好吗 我没事
[47:21] Damn, my pants too low, too? 靠 你还要管我裤子提的不够高吗
[47:23] I gotta hike them up if I want to make something of myself? 我要想有所成就就一定要把裤子提好吗
[47:25] Na, my nigga, don’t come over here and try to patronize me. 老黑 你不要对我指手画脚的
[47:28] Come on, man. 别这样 哥们
[47:29] I don’t know if you’ve been busy distracted 我不知道你是不是忙着应付威尔逊
[47:31] with Wilson and the rest of these fake-ass motherfuckers 还有这些个虚伪小人全天候捧你臭脚
[47:33] sucking your dick 24/7 but my shit is done, bro. 但是我跟你们没关系了 哥们
[47:37] It’s finished. 结束了
[47:39] As a matter of fact, how many time we smoke together, Luce? 事实上 有多少次我们是一起抽的 卢斯
[47:43] Luce, how many times you come to my crib and blaze? 卢斯 有多少次是你来我家抽大麻的
[47:47] Wilson finds weed in my locker and now I’m off the team. 威尔逊在我的储物柜里找到了大麻 我被踢出队
[47:51] That’s my scholarship gone. 我的奖学金没了
[47:55] Why me and not you, my nigga? 为什么是我 不是你
[47:59] Answer the question. Why me and not you? 回答我的问题 为什么是我而不是你
[48:01] – I don’t know. – You don’t know. -我不知道 -你不知道
[48:03] You exactly know exactly what the fuck I’m talking about. 你明明知道我在说什么
[48:04] It’s because they want you to win. 因为他们想让你赢
[48:06] Otherwise, all their little up by your own bootstraps bullshit, 否则的话 他们那些自强自立的屁话
[48:10] it don’t apply. 就不适用了
[48:13] But then again, why am I trippin’? 但话说回来 我瞎说什么呢
[48:16] Gotta have at least one Obama, right? 至少要有一个奥巴马 对吧
[48:19] I didn’t ask for this, man. 这不是我求来的 哥们
[48:21] You didn’t ask for this. 不是你求来的
[48:23] So, what, you want to trade or something? 那你想跟我交换吗
[48:31] Yeah, I didn’t think so. 我就知道你不想
[48:33] Deshaun… 德肖恩
[48:37] I want to make this right. 我想弥补这一切
[48:50] Ro? 罗
[48:53] Ro? 罗
[49:00] Ro? 罗
[49:03] God. 天啊
[49:35] No, no… 不 不
[49:37] I was… 我刚才
[49:39] I was walking and I was trying to make it there and then… 我刚才在走路 我想走到那边去 然后
[49:43] the food, the food was… 食物 食物就
[49:48] – I’ll clean it. I’ll clean up. – You’re okay. -我来收拾 我来收拾 -没事的
[49:50] I’ll clean it up. 我来收拾
[49:54] Breathe. Breathe. 深呼吸 深呼吸
[50:05] Sorry I’m late. 抱歉我迟到了
[50:06] No. Please, sit. 没事 请坐吧
[50:10] They screwed up the order. I asked for cappuccinos 他们搞错了 我点的卡布奇诺
[50:13] and they gave us Frappuccinos. 然后给我们的是星冰乐
[50:14] – I like these more. – You do? -我更喜欢这个 -是吗
[50:17] Can’t make it to the dinner without at least three of them. 我至少要喝三杯 否则都撑不到吃晚饭
[50:20] Okay. 好吧
[50:22] – Thank you. – No, thank you for, um, -谢谢你 -不 应该谢谢你来
[50:26] meeting me. This must be a little weird. 见我 你肯定觉得有点奇怪
[50:28] It is. 的确
[50:30] Okay. Um, yeah, well I guess I was hoping you could help me with 好吧 有件和卢斯有关的事
[50:34] something to do with Luce. 我希望你能帮个忙
[50:36] We don’t really talk a lot anymore. 我们其实没什么来往了
[50:39] – You don’t? – Not since we broke up. -是吗 -自从分手之后
[50:42] What? 什么
[50:44] You didn’t know we broke up? 你不知道我们分手了吗
[50:46] I didn’t know you dated. 我不知道你们交往过
[50:52] For how long? 交往了多久
[50:56] Mrs. Edgar, 埃德加夫人
[50:57] I don’t feel comfortable telling you about me and Luce. 跟你说我和卢斯的事 我有点不自在
[51:00] Yeah, of course. 当然
[51:01] Because I don’t know why you want to know. 因为我不清楚你为什么想知道
[51:04] – Okay. Let me explain myself. – Yeah. -好的 我来解释一下 -好
[51:07] – This is about Harriet Wilson. – What? -这和哈丽特·威尔逊有关 -什么
[51:10] I need to know what she did to you. 我需要知道她对你做了什么
[51:13] Because Luce told us 因为卢斯告诉我们
[51:14] that when she found out what happened at the party… 她发现派对上出了什么事情之后
[51:17] Luce swore he wouldn’t tell what happened at the party. 卢斯发誓他不会告诉任何人派对上出了什么事
[51:20] I thought he didn’t know what happened. 我还以为他不知道出了什么事呢
[51:24] I should go. 我该走了
[51:25] No, wait. Stephanie, please. 不 等等 斯蒂芬妮 求你了
[51:27] Listen to me. 听我说
[51:29] I just want to know the truth, Okay? 我只想知道真相 好吗
[51:32] Now, if Ms. Wilson made you feel like whatever happened 如果威尔逊老师让你觉得发生的那些事情
[51:35] should be some kind of a political statement, 应该变成什么政治宣言
[51:39] then that’s wrong of her. 那她就错了
[51:41] As women what we need to do is support each other. 作为女人 我们需要做的就是互相支持
[51:44] Do you understand? 你懂吗
[51:47] I’m not sure. 我不确定
[51:48] I want to support you. 我想要支持你
[51:50] You deserve to be supported. 你理应得到支持
[51:57] Okay. 好吧
[52:02] But for me to do that I need to know what happened. 但是在我支持你之前 我需要知道出了什么事
[52:06] It’s easy to say that. 说得轻松
[52:08] But once you know something, you can’t un-know it. 但是一旦你知道了 就不能当作不知道了
[52:11] I want to know, no matter what. 我想知道 不管是什么
[52:16] Please. 拜托
[52:37] Harriet, please… 哈丽特 求你了
[52:41] I’m sorry. I just can’t think of any other way to resolve this. 对不起 我想不出别的解决办法了
[52:44] You suffer from a condition, Ro. 你患有精神疾病 罗
[52:47] And it’s clear my home is no longer an ideal environment. 很明显我家已经不是个理想的环境了
[52:49] You sound like one of them doctors 你听起来就像那些医生
[52:51] she about to dump me with again. 她又要丢下我了
[52:52] – I’m not dumping you. – Oh really? -我不是要丢下你 -是吗
[52:55] That’s what it feels like, Harriet! 感觉你就是要丢下我 哈丽特
[53:00] Come on, now. 别这样
[53:01] Don’t make a scene. Don’t make a scene. 别闹了 别闹了
[53:03] Harriet! 哈丽特
[53:06] – Ro… – It’s fine. It’s fine. -罗 -没事 没事
[53:07] It’s fine, it’s fine… 没事 没事
[53:09] It’s fine! 没事
[53:20] Harriet! 哈丽特
[53:28] Orlicki had a party. 欧力基办了个派对
[53:32] I was drunk. 我喝多了
[53:34] I had gone with two friends. All three of us were drunk. 我和两个朋友一起去的 我们三个都喝多了
[53:37] Please don’t tell anyone this, it’s embarrassing. 千万别告诉别人 太难堪了
[53:39] No, no, this is between us. I promise. 不 就我们两个知道 我保证
[53:43] People kept having shots of stuff that tasted like syrup, 大家一直在喝一种像糖浆一样的东西
[53:49] and I just kept drinking it because it was easy. 我一直在喝 因为很轻松
[53:53] but I got dizzy. 但是我感到头晕
[53:56] I lost my friends. 跟朋友走丢了
[54:00] Orlicki found me and told me to go lie down in the basement. 欧力基找到我 让我去地下室里躺一会
[54:05] It was dark. 那里很黑
[54:07] I couldn’t see. 我看不见
[54:10] I felt my way over to the couch 我摸索着走到沙发那里
[54:11] but there were people there. 但是那里有人
[54:15] Next thing, I knew someone said we should play the Santa Claus game. 接下来 有人说我们应该玩圣诞老人游戏
[54:18] What’s that? 那是什么
[54:20] It’s this stupid game that guys play 就是他们玩的傻帽游戏
[54:24] where a girl gets passed around from lap to lap 把女孩从一个人的大腿上传到另一个人的大腿上
[54:27] and depending on how far she lets them go 根据女孩允许他们上下其手的程度
[54:29] or how much they like you sitting on them, 或者他们有多喜欢你坐在他们腿上
[54:31] they rate you from one to three. 他们给你打分 一声到三声
[54:33] Ho ho hos. 嚯嚯嚯
[54:35] My God, that can’t be real. 我的天 这不是真的吧
[54:37] There are worse games. 还有比这还恶劣的游戏
[54:40] Anyway, 总之
[54:43] they started passing me around. 他们开始把我传来传去
[54:46] I kept thinking, “God, 我一直在想 天呐
[54:49] what if I throw up right now? 万一我现在吐了怎么办
[54:51] How embarrassing would that be?” 那得多难堪啊
[54:56] When they started, they were laughing. 开始的时候 他们在笑
[54:59] But the longer it went on… 但是时间越久
[55:03] And it felt like it went on forever. 我越觉得这游戏永远都不会结束了
[55:09] All I could hear was breathing. 我只能听到呼吸声
[55:15] Breathing, 呼吸
[55:17] and counting. 计数
[55:19] One, two, 一 二
[55:23] two, 二
[55:25] three… 三
[55:27] One, two… 一 二
[55:31] At some point 在某一时刻
[55:32] I definitely said 我绝对说了
[55:33] I wanted them to stop. 想让他们停下来
[55:34] But maybe it sounded like I was joking 但也许听起来像是开玩笑
[55:37] or maybe it was just something I said to myself in my head… 或者我只是在脑子里对自己说的
[55:42] There were hands everywhere. 到处都是手
[55:48] It was like they were swallowing me. 感觉像是 他们要把我吞噬掉
[55:54] And sometimes in their laps 有时候在他们的大腿上
[55:58] I could feel… 我可以感觉到…
[56:07] Gross. 真恶心
[56:13] When I woke up, Luce was there. 我再醒过来的时候 卢斯在我身旁
[56:17] He said he found them and told them to stop. 他说他看到并叫停了他们
[56:20] And he stayed with me the rest of the night. 然后就一直跟我待在一起
[56:25] Is it possible that…? 有没有可能…
[56:28] Was Luce one of the guys? 卢斯也参与其中了
[56:29] He wouldn’t do that. 他不会那么做的
[56:32] – But he… – He just wouldn’t. -但他… -他就是不会
[56:39] What happened with Ms. Wilson? 威尔逊老师是怎么回事
[56:42] There were a lot of rumors. 当时有很多谣言
[56:46] It was at the same time 与此同时
[56:48] Deshaun Meeks got kicked off the team 德肖恩·米克斯被踢出了校队
[56:50] because Wilson found weed in his locker. 因为威尔逊老师在他的储物柜里发现了大麻
[56:53] She searched Deshaun’s locker? 她搜了德肖恩的储物柜吗
[56:56] And called the cops. 然后还叫了警察
[56:59] I didn’t want that. What would I say? 我不想报警 我能说什么
[57:01] I couldn’t remember anything 我什么都想不起来了
[57:03] and I definitely didn’t tell everyone I was drunk. 而且我肯定没跟大家说我喝醉了啊
[57:06] What did Luce say? 卢斯怎么说的
[57:09] He said I was right not to tell. 他说我不出声是对的
[57:13] Because he was protecting his friends? 因为他要保护自己的朋友们吗
[57:15] Because he was protecting me. 因为他要保护我
[57:17] He didn’t want me to do anything I didn’t want to do. 他不想逼我做任何我不情愿做的事
[57:25] Why did you two break up? 你俩为什么分手
[57:28] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[57:31] I miss him. 我很想他
[57:34] He’s the best boyfriend I ever had. 他是我有史以来最好的男友
[57:44] Stephanie… 斯蒂芬妮…
[57:46] I’m really sorry for what happened. 对发生的事我真的很抱歉
[57:49] Don’t be. 不用抱歉
[57:52] Everything is fine now. 现在都没事了
[58:38] Where were you? 你去哪了
[58:40] Emergency patient. 急诊病人
[58:43] Oh, really? 是吗
[58:54] – Karen seems good. – Yeah, she is. -凯伦看起来挺好的 -是挺好的
[58:58] They’re happy. 他们很幸福
[59:00] The baby fidgets. 那孩子动个不停
[59:02] I think that’s just a baby thing. 小孩子就是这样的
[59:10] Are you drunk? 你喝醉了吗
[59:15] So you don’t think it’s that baby in particular. 所以不是只有那个孩子会那样
[59:19] How would I know? 我怎么会知道
[59:21] I mean, I don’t know, so… 我们又没生过小孩 所以…
[59:24] how would I know? 我怎么会知道
[59:26] Yeah. 是啊
[59:28] Right? 是吧
[59:29] Yeah, I guess you wouldn’t. 是啊 你说得没错
[59:32] No. 是啊
[59:34] You know, it’s not Luce’s fault 你没机会给自己的小孩换尿布
[59:37] you were denied diaper changing privileges. 并不是卢斯的错
[59:39] No. 没错
[59:44] Thanks. 谢谢
[59:46] Look, we made a choice. 我们做出了选择
[59:47] I’m okay with that as long as you recognize it cost us. 只要你承认我们付出了代价 我就没意见
[59:51] Which means? 意思是
[59:54] I did want something different once. 曾经我确实想要不一样的生活
[59:56] Ten years and you’re trapped. 十年过去了 你却深陷其中
[59:58] Your words. 这是你说的
[1:00:00] Well, you said it. You wanted something different. 你自己说的 你想要不一样的生活
[1:00:02] – I did, yeah. – Like what? -是的 -比如呢
[1:00:05] Look, I’m proud of our son. 我为我们的儿子感到骄傲
[1:00:10] Okay, I love him. I love him 我爱他 我对他的爱
[1:00:14] more than I’ll ever understand, okay? 远远超出我自己的理解 好吗
[1:00:17] But we spent years with him in therapy 但我们花费了数年时间带他治疗
[1:00:20] and rehabilitation. 还有康复
[1:00:22] Our friends couldn’t understand 我们的朋友们无法理解
[1:00:23] why we didn’t just have a kid of our own. 为什么我们不能自己生个孩子
[1:00:26] And so while they fell away doing 所以当他们忙着做那些
[1:00:28] what normal fucking people do, 正常人做的事
[1:00:31] we worked our asses off to give him a life, 我们拼尽全力给他创造一个天地
[1:00:33] at the expense of our own. 而代价就是我们自己的生活
[1:00:35] So to pretend that that didn’t cost us anything is bullshit. 所以假装我们毫无牺牲鬼都不信
[1:00:39] I wasn’t pretending. 我没假装
[1:00:40] You are! Amy. 你就是在假装 艾米
[1:00:44] You are. 你就是
[1:00:46] You want so desperately for him 你如此渴望他成长为
[1:00:49] to be what you want him to be, 你心目中的样子
[1:00:50] you’re ignoring what’s right in front of you. 你故意忽视眼前发生的事
[1:00:52] What he is, is our son. 无论他是什么样的人 都是我们的儿子
[1:00:56] Right. 没错
[1:00:57] And nothing’s going to change that. 这是无法改变的事实
[1:01:00] Right. 没错
[1:01:03] So… 所以…
[1:01:06] fuck this. 去它的
[1:01:07] Fuck you. 去你的
[1:01:23] I came here, 我来到这里
[1:01:25] to America, 来到美国
[1:01:27] to this school, 来到这所学校
[1:01:31] and I found myself. 然后找到了自我
[1:01:36] When I first met my mother, she couldn’t pronounce my name. 第一次见到我母亲的时候 她不会念我的名字
[1:01:40] She tried over and over to get the emphasis 她一遍又一遍的尝试
[1:01:44] on the syllables correct, but… 想找准音节的重音 但是
[1:01:47] she just couldn’t. 她就是不会念
[1:01:51] So my father suggested that they rename me. 所以我父亲提议给我改名
[1:02:02] They picked Luce, 他们选了卢斯这个名字
[1:02:05] and, uh… 然后…
[1:02:12] I thought about that when I was figuring out 我在考虑今晚演讲的内容时
[1:02:14] what to say to you all tonight. 想到了这件事
[1:02:18] And I realized how lucky I am to be an American. 我意识到身为美国人我是多么幸运
[1:02:25] Because here I got the chance to start over. 因为在这里我有重新开始的机会
[1:02:29] To redefine myself. 我可以重新定义自己
[1:02:33] Here we can be who we choose. Here… 在这里我们可以选择自己的人生 在这里…
[1:03:29] Remember that fish we got him for his birthday? 还记得那年生日我们送给他的那条鱼吗
[1:03:37] – Dennis. – Yeah, that’s right. -丹尼斯 -是的
[1:03:40] Yeah. Poor Dennis. 可怜的丹尼斯
[1:03:44] Yeah. The way he just pulled him out 他把鱼捞出来
[1:03:48] and threw him across the room like that. 扔到房间另一头
[1:03:50] Like a piece of deli meat. 就像扔一片肉一样
[1:03:55] “I just wanted to see him fly, mom.” “我只是想看它飞起来的样子 妈妈”
[1:04:03] We didn’t screw up, did we? 我们没有搞砸 对吧
[1:04:08] No. 没有
[1:04:12] Everything’s fine. 一切都没问题
[1:04:25] 阅后即焚 斯蒂芬妮·金发来消息
[1:04:26] 斯蒂芬妮 你妈人很好 我感觉好多了
[1:04:36] 我 那就好 对了 德答应了
[1:04:44] 斯蒂芬妮 我们得谈谈
[1:04:59] So, what does it mean to speak in code? 用暗号说话是什么意思呢
[1:05:03] Well, it tells you about a particular group. 这能让你分辨出特定的群体
[1:05:06] The necessity to have a shared vocabulary. 有共同词汇的必要性
[1:05:09] Sorry. 抱歉
[1:05:12] To have common struggles in a society. 在社会中有共同斗争的必要性
[1:05:17] You see, language is a bond. 语言是一条纽带
[1:05:19] It’s how we tell each other apart, but more importantly, 它将我们每个人区分开来 但更重要的是
[1:05:21] it’s how we stick together. 它将我们团结在一起
[1:05:23] Excuse me, Ms. Wilson, 不好意思 威尔逊老师
[1:05:24] I need you to come with me please. 我需要你跟我来一趟
[1:05:26] Right now. 快
[1:05:39] Where’s my sister? 我姐姐在哪
[1:05:41] She works here. She is here. 她在这工作 她就在这
[1:05:43] – Rosemary! – Where’s my sister? -罗斯玛丽 -我姐姐呢
[1:05:44] Rosemary! I’m right here. I’m right here. 罗斯玛丽 我就在这 就在这
[1:05:49] Now come on, let’s go home. 走吧 我们回家吧
[1:05:50] – You don’t want me at home. – That’s not true. -你家不欢迎我 -不是的
[1:05:53] You won’t… You’re ashamed of me. 你不…你以我为耻
[1:05:56] I am not. 不是的
[1:05:57] You… You hate me. 你恨我
[1:06:01] – Don’t talk nonsense, Ro. – You hate me. -别胡说了 罗 -你恨我
[1:06:03] – You hate me. – Look at me. -你恨我 -看着我
[1:06:06] Put those phones away. 手机都放下
[1:06:08] You’re embarrassed. You’re embarrassed! 你觉得丢脸了 你觉得丢脸了
[1:06:11] – You’re embarrassed! – Stop this! -你觉得丢脸了 -停下
[1:06:12] Stop it right now, Rose! 立刻停下 罗斯
[1:06:14] She’s embarrassed! She’s embarrassed of me! 她觉得丢脸了 觉得我丢她脸了
[1:06:18] You’re embarrassed of me! 你觉得我丢你脸了
[1:06:19] I am your black nigger bitch sister! 我是你的黑人老妹
[1:06:23] This your blood. Not these white folk. 我是你的血亲 不是这些白人
[1:06:26] I am your blood. You can’t get rid of blood. 我是你的血亲 你是甩不掉的
[1:06:30] You can’t run from blood! I am your sister! You… 你无法甩掉血脉 我是你妹妹 你…
[1:06:37] – She’s-she’s sick, officers. – Don’t run! -她是病人 警官 -别跑
[1:06:40] Relax! Calm down! 冷静下来
[1:06:42] Relax. 冷静
[1:06:43] Get off of me! Get off of me! 放开我 放开我
[1:06:44] – Calm down. – Get off of me! -冷静 -放开我
[1:06:46] Relax or you’ll be tased. 冷静下来 否则我电击你了
[1:06:47] – Calm down. – Get off of me! -冷静 -放开我
[1:06:49] I’m going to tase you! 我要电击你了
[1:06:50] – Calm down! Please! – Relax! -请冷静 -放开我
[1:06:53] Please. 求你了
[1:06:57] No! 不
[1:06:59] Harriet, Harriet…Harriet! 哈丽特 哈丽特 哈丽特
[1:07:03] Calm down! 冷静
[1:07:04] Can you cover her up? 能给她披件衣服吗
[1:07:07] Can you please just cover her up? 你们能给她披件衣服吗
[1:07:09] Put the phones down. Get back to class now. 放下手机 立刻回教室
[1:07:12] Give me your phone. Come on! 手机给我 快点
[1:07:14] I want every single phone in this hallway 这里每个人的手机
[1:07:16] in my office right now. 都交到我办公室
[1:07:18] Every cell phone! 所有手机
[1:07:34] My God! I’ve never seen anything like it in my entire life. 天啊 我这辈子都没见过这样的事
[1:07:40] It was insane. 太疯狂了
[1:07:42] Who knew that Ms. Wilson’s family was so fucked up? 谁能想到威尔逊老师的家人是疯子
[1:07:49] I am your black, nigger… 我是你的黑人老妹
[1:07:51] – This was today? – Yeah, it’s crazy, huh? -这是今天发生的吗 -是的 很疯狂吧
[1:07:56] Oh my God! 天啊
[1:07:59] – Oh, come on. – Oh, fuck. -不是吧 -操
[1:08:03] Where’s Harriet? 哈丽特在哪
[1:08:05] I think she spent most of the day 我觉得她和她妹妹
[1:08:06] at the police station with her sister. 今天大半天都在警局里
[1:08:08] Just goes to show you. 不过证明了
[1:08:11] What? 证明了什么
[1:08:12] Nothing, it’s just… 没什么 就是…
[1:08:14] You never really know what’s going on with people. 你永远不知道人们在经历什么
[1:08:17] Like, in life. Outside of what you know. 生活中不为人知的那一面
[1:08:21] I shouldn’t have said she was a bitch. 我不应该说她是个婊子的
[1:08:26] Well, I think I owe you an apology, Luce. 卢斯 我觉得我欠你一个道歉
[1:08:31] – For what? – Really. -为什么 -真的
[1:08:32] You’ve never given me any reason to doubt your integrity. 你从来没有给我任何理由怀疑你的诚实
[1:08:35] You should know we got your back. 你应该知道 我们支持你
[1:08:37] – No matter what? – No matter what. Asshole. -无论发生什么吗 -无论发生什么 小混蛋
[1:08:47] Put your phones down, get back to class now. 放下手机 立刻回教室
[1:10:13] Who is it? 谁啊
[1:10:20] I need to talk to you about Luce. 我得跟你谈谈卢斯
[1:10:32] Harriet, if you Googled “model student” 哈丽特 如果你上网搜索”模范学生”
[1:10:35] Luce Edgar’s picture would come up on the computer 卢斯·埃德加的照片就会跳出来
[1:10:37] and now you’re telling me that this kid, graffiti-ed your home? 而你要跟我说这孩子在你房子外涂鸦了
[1:10:40] It’s not just the graffiti, Dan. 不仅仅是涂鸦 丹
[1:10:41] No, he also wrote an upsetting paper. 嗯 他还写了一篇令人不安的论文
[1:10:43] – In which he argued violence… – A paper -论文中他主张暴力… -这篇论文
[1:10:44] that you no longer have a copy of. 你手上已经没有存档了
[1:10:46] I gave it to his mother. 我交给她妈妈了
[1:10:47] An upsetting paper where it sounds 这篇令人不安的论文
[1:10:48] like he did exactly what the assignment asked him to do. 只不过是他按照作业要求完成的
[1:10:51] I know the difference between miscommunication and provocation. 我明白误解和挑衅之间的区别
[1:10:54] I can tell the difference between them. 我能分得清楚
[1:10:56] Isn’t there a chance, just maybe, 有没有这种可能
[1:10:58] that what he wrote just went over your head? 他写的东西超出了你的理解范围
[1:11:03] I don’t mean that as a dig. 我不是在挖苦你
[1:11:06] Come on, I think you’re brilliant. 拜托 我认为你很有才华
[1:11:07] I think you’re articulate, you’re a great teacher, 你善于表达 你是个出色的老师
[1:11:10] but you know, we all misread signals from time to time. 但你也知道 我们都会时不时地看走眼
[1:11:15] There’s an allegation of sexual assault. 有一项性侵犯的指控
[1:11:19] A student came to me and said 一名学生来找我说
[1:11:21] Luce sexually assaulted her at a party. 卢斯在派对上对她进行了性侵犯
[1:11:31] – Which student? – Dan… -哪个学生 -丹
[1:11:32] You’re talking about a crime now. 你说的可是犯罪
[1:11:35] I’m not gonna ruin a kid’s life because you come here 我不会因为你这些毫无根据的指控和直觉
[1:11:37] with some unsubstantiated accusations and hunches. 就毁了一个孩子的人生
[1:11:41] Then let me prove it. 那就让我证明给你看
[1:11:47] Hey, what’s up? 怎么了
[1:11:52] I didn’t buy it before but maybe you’re right, 之前我还不相信 但也许你是对的
[1:11:53] maybe she has some kind of weird vendetta thing for Luce. 也许她真的对卢斯抱有奇怪的恨意
[1:11:57] Okay, hold on. 等一下
[1:11:58] She doesn’t get what she wants out of you 你没能让她如愿
[1:11:59] so then she comes to me. 于是她就来找我了
[1:12:00] Then when that doesn’t work she goes to Dan. 还是不成功 他就去找丹了
[1:12:03] She’s having a personal crisis, she’s taking it out on our son. 她自己的生活出现危机 却拿我们的儿子出气
[1:12:06] Just let me handle it. Just let me. 让我来处理 让我来
[1:12:09] – Okay. – Okay. Bye. -好吧 -好 再见
[1:12:41] What are you doing home? 你回家做什么
[1:12:44] I, uh, 我只是
[1:12:46] just needed to pick up a few things before practice. 去训练前回来拿几样东西
[1:12:51] – You see Dan’s email? – Yeah. -你看了丹发来的电邮吗 -看了
[1:12:54] I’m not sure what it’s about. 不知道到底是什么事
[1:12:56] I guess we’ll just wait and see. 看来只能等着瞧了
[1:12:58] Guess so. 是啊
[1:13:00] I’m, um, I’m taking your advice you know. 我接受了你的建议
[1:13:03] About what? 什么建议
[1:13:05] The speech. 演讲
[1:13:07] I’m making it more personal. I think you’ll be proud. 我准备谈谈自己 你应该会很骄傲的
[1:13:12] I’m sure I will be. 一定会的
[1:13:15] So, um, 那个
[1:13:17] I’ll see you at the meeting. 谈话的时候见
[1:13:18] – Six o’clock sharp. – Great. -六点整 -对
[1:13:26] Why didn’t you tell me you talked to Stephanie? 你为什么不告诉我你跟斯蒂芬妮谈过了
[1:13:30] You didn’t think she would tell me? 你觉得她不会告诉我吗
[1:13:34] I don’t think either of us have been great 我觉得我们两个都没有
[1:13:36] at keeping each other in the loop, Luce. 把所有事情告诉对方 卢斯
[1:13:38] What are you trying to prove? 你想证明什么
[1:13:40] What are you trying to hide? 你想隐瞒什么
[1:13:41] I’m not trying to hide anything. 我没有隐瞒任何事
[1:13:43] That’s not the impression I got from Stephanie. 我从斯蒂芬妮那里听到的不是这样的
[1:13:45] – What did she say? – You tell me. -她说什么了吗 -你说呢
[1:13:47] You’re the one that talked to her. 找她谈的人是你
[1:13:48] – Stop it. – Stop what? -停下 -停什么
[1:13:50] – This game. – What game? -这个游戏 -什么游戏
[1:13:51] – What did you do to that girl? – What, you think I…? -你对那个女孩做了什么 -怎么 你认为我
[1:13:54] Never mind what I think. What did you do to her? 别管我怎么想 你对她做了什么
[1:13:56] – I did the right thing. – By lying? -我做了正确的是 -通过撒谎吗
[1:13:58] – She threatened to kill herself. – By protecting… -她威胁说要自杀 -通过保护
[1:13:59] Ms. Wilson kept pushing for her… 威尔逊老师一直在逼她
[1:14:00] By protecting the people who hurt her? 通过保护伤害她的人吗
[1:14:02] I just wanted her to get better. 我只是想让她好起来
[1:14:04] Then why didn’t you ask for help? 那你为什么不求助
[1:14:05] – She was getting better. – I think you’re lying. -她在好转 -我认为你在撒谎
[1:14:07] – I’m not lying. – Tell me the truth. -我没撒谎 -跟我说实话
[1:14:08] – I’m telling you the truth. – Stop lying to me. -我说的就是实话 -别再骗我了
[1:14:10] – I’m not lying. I’m not lying! – Tell me the fucking truth! -我没撒谎 我没撒谎 -给我说实话
[1:14:22] Why did you write that paper? 你为什么要写那篇论文
[1:14:26] What if I told you it’s what I believed? 如果我告诉你那是我相信的理念呢
[1:14:29] You believe in 你相信
[1:14:30] hurting people to make a point? 通过伤人来表明观点
[1:14:33] You wouldn’t know. You never read it, right? 你不知道 你根本没读 对吧
[1:14:41] Luce, I… 卢斯 我…
[1:14:49] I feel like… 我觉得
[1:14:53] you’re all waiting for me to confirm this thing… 你们都在等着我证实一件事
[1:14:57] that no one wants to say aloud. 一件没人愿意大声说出来的事
[1:15:00] And I’m trying so hard 我拼命努力
[1:15:03] not to be that. 不想证实那件事
[1:15:07] But after a while you can’t help but think that maybe 但过了一段时间 你就会情不自禁地想
[1:15:09] – you’re fighting a losing battle. – What do you mean? -也许一切都是徒劳 -你在说什么
[1:15:11] I mean 我在说
[1:15:13] it’s like I only get to be a saint or a monster. 我只能成为圣人或者恶魔
[1:15:15] That’s not true. We always accepted you 不是这样的 不管你是谁
[1:15:18] for whoever you are. 我们一直都接纳你
[1:15:19] I don’t believe you, Amy. 我不相信你 艾米
[1:15:22] And I feel like I’m suffocating. Like I can’t breathe. 而且我觉得我要窒息了 我喘不上气
[1:15:26] That’s why I’m here, to help you and to protect you. 所以有我在啊 我来帮助你保护你
[1:15:29] What if you’re part of what I need protecting from? 如果你正是我需要保护的原因之一呢
[1:15:45] I’m gonna be late, um… 我要迟到了
[1:15:48] I’ll see you at the meeting. 谈话的时候见
[1:16:18] I promise it’ll be as painless as possible. 我保证会尽量减少痛苦
[1:16:21] We’ll be just down the hall. 我们就在走廊那头
[1:16:23] When the time comes, I’ll escort you in and 等时候到了 我会护送你进去
[1:16:26] you just tell them what you told me. 你只要把你告诉我的告诉他们就行了
[1:16:28] And then that’s it, you’re done. 然后你就没事了
[1:16:29] Luce will be there? 卢斯会在场吗
[1:16:31] I can have him step out when it’s time for you to speak. 你说话的时候 我可以让他回避
[1:16:34] What about his mom? 那他妈妈呢
[1:16:36] She’ll be there. 她会在场
[1:16:36] Yes. 是的
[1:16:41] You’re brave. 你很勇敢
[1:16:43] It’s because you show courage today, that 因为你今天展现了勇气
[1:16:45] someone else doesn’t suffer like you did tomorrow. 明天就不会有别人和你有一样的遭遇了
[1:16:49] You understand? 你明白吗
[1:16:54] Good. 那就好
[1:16:56] Good. 很好
[1:17:00] Five, six, seven, eight. 五 六 七 八
[1:17:02] Parade rest. 稍息
[1:17:06] ♪ What? ♪ ♪ 什么 ♪
[1:17:07] ♪ What? ♪ ♪ 什么 ♪
[1:17:12] ♪ What? ♪ ♪ 什么 ♪
[1:17:14] ♪ What? ♪ ♪ 什么 ♪
[1:17:18] ♪ It’s your time! ♪ ♪ 你的机会来了 ♪
[1:17:21] ♪ It’s your time! ♪ ♪ 你的机会来了 ♪
[1:17:23] ♪ One! Two! ♪ ♪ 一 二 ♪
[1:17:26] ♪ Yes, we can! ♪ ♪ 我们能行 ♪
[1:17:29] ♪ Yes, we can! ♪ ♪ 我们能行 ♪
[1:17:36] ♪ What? ♪ ♪ 什么 ♪
[1:17:38] ♪ What? ♪ ♪ 什么 ♪
[1:17:41] A-ten hut! 立正
[1:17:42] Two, three, four… boom! 二 三 四 定
[1:17:45] Hey, guys. Come on in. 你们好 进来吧
[1:17:47] How you doing, Amy? 你好吗 艾米
[1:17:48] How you doing, Peter? Good to see you. 你好吗 彼得 很高兴见到你
[1:17:50] – Hey, Dan. – Dan. -丹 -丹
[1:17:52] – You all right? – Been better. -你们怎么样 -不太好
[1:17:54] – How’s the clinic? – Busy. Always busy. -诊所怎么样 -很忙 总是很忙
[1:17:56] – Busy is good. – Yeah. -忙是好事 -是啊
[1:17:58] Busy is always good. 忙总是好的
[1:18:01] Here she is. 她来了
[1:18:04] Harriet Wilson. 哈丽特·威尔逊
[1:18:06] You know Peter and Amy Edgar. 你认识彼得和艾米·埃德加
[1:18:08] – Good to see you, Amy. Peter. – Good to see you, too. -彼得 艾米 很高兴见到你们 -我们也是
[1:18:09] Good to see you. 很高兴见到你
[1:18:12] So we’re just, uh, missing the man of the hour here. 现在只剩 风云人物没来了
[1:18:17] He should be along here. 他应该快到了
[1:18:20] Sorry, sorry. 抱歉 抱歉
[1:18:21] – I lost track of time. – Lost track at the track. -我忘记时间了 -训练到忘记时间
[1:18:24] Sounds like the Luce I know. 果然是我了解的卢斯
[1:18:26] – How are you? – I’m great. Thanks, Principal Towson. -你好吗 -我很好 谢谢 陶森校长
[1:18:28] – How are you? – Principal Towson. -你好吗 -陶森校长
[1:18:30] Notice he’s all formal now that he’s a senior. 快毕业了就变得这么正经
[1:18:32] Getting ready for college, right? 准备去上大学了 对吧
[1:18:34] – That’s right. – Smart man. Smart man. -没错 -聪明人 聪明人
[1:18:37] Have a seat, guys. Come on, sit down. 请坐 各位 我们坐吧
[1:18:42] – So… – I’d like to… -那么 -我想
[1:18:43] Jinx! 不吉利
[1:18:45] Go ahead. You first. 你先请
[1:18:46] Well, I guess first things first. 那我先说最重要的
[1:18:50] There have been a series of miscommunications 我们之间有一系列的误解
[1:18:53] and I think rather than try to hash all that out, 我认为与其试图解决这些问题
[1:18:56] it’s probably more productive to just acknowledge 不如承认我和卢斯之间
[1:19:01] some tension has developed between Luce and me. 已经出现了一些摩擦
[1:19:04] It happens. 这种事时有发生
[1:19:05] Signals get crossed and 双方的意思被误解
[1:19:06] we have to find a way to untangle the knots, 我们必须想办法解开误会
[1:19:09] even if we’re not sure how those knots got there in first place. 即使我们不清楚最开始误会是如何出现的
[1:19:12] Definitely. And… 说得没错 还有
[1:19:14] I just want to apologize 我只是想为让你
[1:19:15] for making you feel disrespected. 感到不被尊重而道歉
[1:19:18] I’ve taken on a lot this semester, 这学期我肩上的担子很重
[1:19:19] and not that that’s an excuse, it’s not but… 我知道这不是借口 真的不是
[1:19:22] I haven’t been my best self lately and I’m sorry for that. 但我最近的表现不佳 为此我道歉
[1:19:28] – Thank you, Luce. – You’re welcome. -谢谢你 卢斯 -不客气
[1:19:31] This is going really well, I think, so far. 目前为止 我觉得进展非常顺利
[1:19:33] Let’s talk about the threat. 我们来谈谈威胁吧
[1:19:35] I’m sorry for that too, Ms. Wilson. 我也为此道歉 威尔逊老师
[1:19:37] Sorry? 什么
[1:19:38] Are you admitting it now? 你这是承认吗
[1:19:39] Like I was saying, 就像我说的
[1:19:41] given the stress I’ve been under, 考虑到我最近的压力
[1:19:42] I’m sure what I said sounded a bit… 我说的话听起来肯定有点…
[1:19:44] No, no, no. I’m sorry, but this isn’t about some 不不不 不好意思 这不是压力导致的
[1:19:47] stress-induced problem of tone. 语气不善的问题
[1:19:49] This is about one person 这是一个人暗示
[1:19:51] suggesting violence against another. 对另一个人施加暴力
[1:19:52] – Excuse me? – You weren’t there, Mr. Edgar. -你说什么 -你当时不在场 埃德加
[1:19:54] There are interactions that must be experienced 有些互动必须亲身经历
[1:19:56] in order to appreciate their intent. 才能理解其中的意图
[1:19:59] Respectfully, 无意冒犯
[1:19:59] I think you should choose your words more carefully. 我认为你应该更加慎重地措辞
[1:20:02] – My son has just apologized. – Has he? -我儿子刚刚道歉了 -真的吗
[1:20:04] I-I think in the interest of moving forward, Harriet, 哈丽特 我觉得为了让谈话进行下去
[1:20:07] it would be helpful for you to acknowledge Luce did in fact apologize. 我觉得你承认卢斯确实道歉了会比较有帮助
[1:20:11] Where were you last night? 你昨晚在哪里
[1:20:12] – What? – My home was vandalized. -什么 -我家被人破坏了
[1:20:16] – Just a second… – I want to know where you were -等一下 -我想知道从放学
[1:20:18] between when school let out and I got back to my house. 到我回家期间你在哪里
[1:20:20] – I was out. – Where? -我出去了 -去哪里了
[1:20:22] Is my son being accused of a crime? 我儿子被指控犯罪了吗
[1:20:24] He sure as hell is about to be. 他马上就要被指控了
[1:20:25] Because if he is, 如果他被指控了
[1:20:27] if he is being accused of a crime, 如果他被指控犯罪了
[1:20:29] I want a lawyer. 那我要请律师
[1:20:29] Dad, It’s fine. I didn’t do anything. 爸 没事的 我什么都没做
[1:20:30] This woman’s sister, 这个女人的妹妹
[1:20:32] this woman’s sister has just gone through a very public 这个女人的妹妹刚刚经历了众目睽睽之下的
[1:20:35] – mental breakdown. – All right. -精神崩溃 -好了
[1:20:37] How do you know she’s not responsible? 你怎么知道不是她干的
[1:20:39] – My sister wouldn’t do that. – Well, neither would my son. -我妹妹不会那么做 -我儿子也不会
[1:20:41] All right, okay. 好了 好了
[1:20:42] Everybody just… Luce, 大家冷静…卢斯
[1:20:44] can you help us out here? 你能帮帮我们吗
[1:20:46] Can you tell us where you were after school yesterday? 你能告诉我们昨天放学后你去哪了吗
[1:20:51] – I don’t want to say. – Where were you? -我不想说 -你去哪了
[1:20:56] – With friends. – Who? -和朋友在一起 -哪些朋友
[1:21:00] See, he’s lying, Dan. 看 她在撒谎 丹
[1:21:01] Harriet! 哈丽特
[1:21:02] Principal Towson, I can explain where I was 陶森校长 我可以解释我去哪了
[1:21:04] but I do not want to get people in trouble. 但我不想给别人惹上麻烦
[1:21:06] I respect your discretion, but, 我尊重你的谨慎 但是
[1:21:09] Luce, your mom, your dad, Ms. Wilson, 卢斯 你妈妈 你爸爸 威尔逊老师
[1:21:11] we’re all just trying to pin down what’s going on here, okay? 我们都只是想弄明白是怎么回事 好吗
[1:21:15] And if you know anything, if you could help us with that, 如果你知道些什么 如果你能帮助我们
[1:21:17] it’s-it’s only going to help you. 这对你只有好处
[1:21:21] It’s embarrassing for me. 这让我很难堪
[1:21:23] You gotta be kidding. 开什么玩笑
[1:21:24] Harriet. 哈丽特
[1:21:28] Go ahead, Luce. 说吧 卢斯
[1:21:39] Please don’t tell anyone I’m showing you this. 请不要告诉任何人我给你看了这个
[1:21:42] It’s a violation of trust. 这是背叛朋友
[1:21:49] 约翰逊 二十小时前 飞叶子
[1:21:52] What up? 怎么着
[1:22:13] I don’t want them to get in trouble. 我不想给他们惹上麻烦
[1:22:14] No one’s gonna get in trouble. 没人惹上麻烦
[1:22:16] All right, you guys are good kids. 你们都是好孩子
[1:22:17] – We all know that. – This is bullshit. -我们都知道 -这都是放屁
[1:22:19] Harriet. Excuse me. 哈丽特 失陪一下
[1:22:20] Harriet! 哈丽特
[1:22:22] Harriet! 哈丽特
[1:22:28] Steph… 斯蒂芬…
[1:22:32] I think that’s a really good choice for you. 我认为那所大学对你来说是个很好的选择
[1:22:34] I know it wasn’t on your original list, but I… 我知道你最初没有把它纳入考虑 但我…
[1:22:39] You told her to come to me. 是你让她来找我的
[1:22:40] – I’m sorry? – You told her what to say. -什么 -你告诉了她该说什么
[1:22:43] Dan, what is she talking about? 丹 她在说什么
[1:22:44] Please explain what your’re talking about, Harriet. 请解释一下 哈丽特
[1:22:45] I think Ms. Wilson’s just been through a lot. 我觉得威尔逊老师最近遭遇了太多事
[1:22:48] Between what’s happened with her sister’s breakdown 先是她的妹妹精神崩溃
[1:22:50] and someone vandalizing her house. 然后她的家又被人破坏
[1:22:53] She’s confused. 她糊涂了
[1:22:54] Right, Ms. Wilson? You’re confused. 对吧 威尔逊老师 你糊涂了
[1:22:56] Luce, I’m going to need you to step out for a moment. 卢斯 我需要你回避一下
[1:22:58] I thought this meeting was to get together 我还以为这次谈话的目的就是让大家
[1:23:00] and figure things out. 一起把事情搞清楚
[1:23:01] Yes. But I need to speak with your parents 是的 但我需要和你的家长
[1:23:03] and Principal Towson alone. Please. 还有陶森校长单独谈 请配合
[1:23:08] – Sure. – No. -好的 -不
[1:23:09] He can stay. 他可以留下
[1:23:10] Whatever you have to say to us, 不管你要对我们说什么
[1:23:11] you can say in front of him. 都可以让他听着
[1:23:14] Your son brought illegal fireworks onto school property. 你儿子把非法烟花带进了学校
[1:23:18] – Excuse me? – I searches Luce’s locker -什么 -我搜查了卢斯的储物柜
[1:23:20] and I found illegal fireworks. 发现了非法烟花
[1:23:21] Why didn’t you tell me this, Harriet? 你为什么没告诉我 哈丽特
[1:23:23] Well, hold on. The kids share lockers, right? 等一下 学生们共用储物柜 对吧
[1:23:26] Well, it makes sense that given the kind of student Luce is 考虑到卢斯是模范学生 有人觉得
[1:23:29] that someone would think his was the safe hiding place. 在他的储物柜里藏东西比较安全也不奇怪了
[1:23:32] The fireworks could have belonged to anyone. 烟花是谁的都有可能
[1:23:35] And I’ve learned my lesson. 而且我已经吸取了教训
[1:23:36] I’m going to change my combination 我会把锁的密码换了
[1:23:37] and we won’t share lockers anymore. 我们不会再共用储物柜了
[1:23:40] Okay. 好的
[1:23:41] Harriet, where are the fireworks now? 哈丽特 烟花现在在哪里
[1:23:45] Amy? 艾米
[1:23:47] Yes? 什么事
[1:23:49] Where are they? 烟花在哪里
[1:23:50] – What do you mean? – I gave them to you. -什么意思 -我交给你了
[1:23:56] I don’t know what she’s talking about. 我不知道她在说什么
[1:23:58] What? 什么
[1:23:59] Nope. She called me 对 她打电话给我
[1:24:01] and she claimed she found these fireworks. 声称她发现了烟花
[1:24:02] She claimed my son threatened her. 声称我儿子威胁了她
[1:24:04] – Amy! – And then she drags us -艾米 -然后她把我们
[1:24:05] down here in front of you, Dan, 拖到你面前 丹
[1:24:07] and threatens legal action against my son 并且威胁要对我儿子采取法律行动
[1:24:09] for a crime he clearly didn’t commit. 而他显然没有犯罪
[1:24:11] I mean, I’m sorry, but are we done here? 不好意思 闹剧可以结束了吗
[1:24:13] Can my son go back to being the student he was 我们能回到这个女人决定对我儿子
[1:24:15] before this woman decided to go after him 进行某种疯狂的政治迫害之前吗
[1:24:18] on some kind of insane witch hunt? 回到之前让我儿子接着做模范学生
[1:24:20] No, Peter… 不 彼得
[1:24:21] I think 我认为
[1:24:23] we’re done here, Harriet. 谈话结束了 哈丽特
[1:24:26] No, no, no. Dan… 不不不 丹
[1:24:28] Yeah, Harriet. 对 哈丽特
[1:24:29] We’re done. 谈话结束了
[1:24:31] We are done. 我不想再听了
[1:24:32] Amy, Peter, thank you for coming. 艾米 彼得 谢谢你们能来
[1:24:34] I’m very sorry about this. I will make it up to you. 闹成这样我很抱歉 我会做出补偿的
[1:24:37] I promise. Luce, thank you. 我保证 卢斯 谢谢你
[1:24:40] – Good night, Principal Towson. – Thank you. -晚安 陶森校长 -谢谢你
[1:24:42] All right, Ms. Wilson… 好了 威尔逊老师
[1:24:44] Dan, 丹
[1:24:45] Stephanie Kim was in my office. 斯蒂芬妮·金之前就在我办公室
[1:24:46] – Just don’t say anything. Don’t say anything. – No, Dan… -什么都别说 别说 -不 丹
[1:24:48] We’re going to talk tomorrow. Okay? 我们明天会谈这事的
[1:24:51] – It’s okay, we’ll talk tomorrow. – No. -没关系 我们明天谈 -不
[1:25:22] I can heat up leftovers if anyone wants. 要是你们饿了 我可以把剩菜热一热
[1:25:24] No, I’m good. 我不要
[1:25:26] – Is he mad at me? – No, he’s fine. -他生我气了吗 -没有
[1:25:29] He’s just… 他只是…
[1:25:32] Are you hungry? 你饿了吗
[1:25:33] I should probably get to my speech. 我应该抓紧准备演讲了
[1:25:35] Okay. Well, can’t wait to hear it. 好的 等不及想听了
[1:25:39] Thanks, Amy. Good night. 谢谢 艾米 晚安
[1:26:30] That smells good. 闻起来真香
[1:26:32] I’m capable of a certain level of domesticity. 我也有一定的家庭生活能力
[1:26:39] Want some breakfast? 想吃早餐吗
[1:26:41] No, thanks. 不了 谢谢
[1:26:51] And the man period continues unabated. 大姨夫的坏心情仍在继续
[1:26:57] Can I get a ride to school? 能送我去学校吗
[1:27:00] You want me to drive you? 你要我开车送你
[1:27:02] Yeah, why not? 有何不可
[1:27:05] Okay. 好
[1:27:19] I wonder what happened. 不知发生了什么
[1:27:24] I guess I’ll let you know if school gets canceled. 如果学校停课我会告诉你的
[1:27:35] This is an impossible situation. 现在的情况太难办了
[1:27:38] If you hadn’t of hidden those fireworks, Harriet… 哈丽特 要是你没藏那些烟火…
[1:27:42] I’ve given this school everything, Dan. 丹 我为这所学校奉献了一切
[1:27:46] For 15 years I’ve 十五年来我一直
[1:27:48] given everything I have to these kids. 为这些学生无私奉献
[1:27:50] They’re my life. 他们是我的生命
[1:27:53] And you know I’m not a liar. You know it. 你知道我不是骗子 你很清楚
[1:27:59] We’ll start with a leave of absence. 我们先从休假开始
[1:28:01] There will be an investigation. 我们会展开调查
[1:28:03] And, Harriet, I have to tell you 而且哈丽特 我必须告诉你
[1:28:04] this school can’t stand behind you. 学校是不会支持你的
[1:28:26] No, no, no! 不 不 不
[1:28:36] The fire marshal’s sending the kids home. 消防队长让孩子们停课回家了
[1:28:41] What? 什么
[1:28:45] – Was anyone hurt? – No. -有人受伤吗 -没有
[1:28:49] Good. 那就好
[1:28:52] That’s good. 很好
[1:28:55] I think we have an obligation here. 我认为我们现在有义务
[1:28:58] What does that mean? 什么义务
[1:29:01] Harriet’s going to lose her job. 哈丽特会丢掉工作
[1:29:05] There was a fire. 还发生了火灾
[1:29:08] People might have been hurt. 可能会有人受伤的
[1:29:11] No one was. 没人受伤
[1:29:14] Could have been Luce. Amy. 可能是卢斯干的 艾米
[1:29:16] He was with us all night, Pete. 他整夜都和我们在家 彼得
[1:29:18] – So if you’re accusing… – Really? -如果你要指控… -来这套吗
[1:29:20] No, if you’re accusing him, 不 如果你要指控他
[1:29:22] just think carefully about who’s side you’re on. 先想清楚你到底站在谁那边
[1:29:25] – Jesus… – We both wanted this. -老天 -这是我们共同的愿望
[1:29:27] No, I wanted a family. 不 我的愿望是家庭
[1:29:30] I wanted something simple and sane and normal. 我的愿望简单 理智 正常
[1:29:35] Our lives didn’t have to be a political fucking statement. 我们的生活不非得是政治宣言
[1:29:39] I didn’t want… 我不想要…
[1:29:43] Him? 他
[1:29:46] I think there has to be… 我认为一定要有
[1:29:50] some kind of limit. 某种限度
[1:29:51] A limit to what? Tell me. 什么限度 告诉我
[1:29:53] To how much I love him? 我爱他的限度吗
[1:29:56] To how hard I’ve worked? 我努力的限度吗
[1:29:58] To ensure he had a chance at life, at success? 为了确保他有机会享受生活 获得成功
[1:30:01] No, Pete, I disagree. 不 彼得 我不同意
[1:30:02] There is no limit to that, 这是没有限度的
[1:30:04] and some random accident at school… 而学校发生的偶然事故…
[1:30:06] – Fuck, Amy! – Listen to me! -妈的 艾米 -听我说
[1:30:08] Some random accident at school is not going to change that. 学校发生的偶然事故不会改变这一点
[1:30:16] So just tell me… 所以告诉我
[1:30:19] who’s side you’re on. 你到底站在谁那边
[1:30:27] Our side, Amy. 我们这边 艾米
[1:30:31] Ours. 我们这边
[1:30:35] My family’s. 我的家人这边
[1:30:39] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:31:17] Luce! Where are you? 卢斯 你在哪儿
[1:31:19] I’m leaving school. The fire was in Ms. Wilson’s classroom. 我正要离开学校 着火的是威尔逊老师的教室
[1:31:22] I feel bad. 我觉得过意不去
[1:31:23] I want to do something nice for her. 我想做点什么安慰她
[1:31:24] Come home first. I can pick you up. 先回家 我来接你
[1:31:27] I will in just a little. 我马上就回家
[1:31:28] Luce, wait. 卢斯 等等
[1:31:30] Love you. 爱你
[1:31:44] You gotta be joking. 你在开玩笑吧
[1:31:45] Deshaun and I got the team to chip in for flowers. 德肖恩和我组织全队凑钱买了花
[1:31:48] Deshaun? 德肖恩是吗
[1:31:52] What? 怎么了
[1:31:53] Nothing. 没事
[1:31:56] I’m allergic. 我过敏
[1:32:07] This is not okay, Luce. 你不能闯进来 卢斯
[1:32:09] I just want to talk. 我只是想谈谈
[1:32:11] Well, this is not okay. 这样不行
[1:32:22] That’s awful. 太可怕了
[1:32:25] You ever been called that? 有人叫过你黑鬼吗
[1:32:27] No. 没有
[1:32:28] No wonder you’re always so pleased with yourself. 怪不得你总是自视甚高
[1:32:33] What does that mean? 这话什么意思
[1:32:35] You’re mad people put you in a box. 你气愤人们把你放进盒子里
[1:32:37] – You put me in a box. – I protected you. -是你把我放进盒子里 -我保护了你
[1:32:39] But not Deshaun. 但没保护德肖恩
[1:32:41] After you busted him, 你抓到他之后
[1:32:44] you had that meeting with me and Corey 你找来我 科里
[1:32:46] and all the other black runners on the squad. 还有队里所有的黑人选手
[1:32:50] And you said it is your solemn duty 你说不沦为刻板印象
[1:32:53] to never be stereotypes. 是你们庄严的责任
[1:32:57] Look at Luce. 学学卢斯
[1:32:59] Be like Luce. 成为卢斯
[1:33:00] Yes. 是的
[1:33:02] And I remember them all looking at me. 我记得他们都看着我
[1:33:05] They weren’t jealous. 他们并不嫉妒
[1:33:08] They were just trying to figure it out. 他们只是想弄明白
[1:33:11] How do I get that? 我怎么变成那样
[1:33:15] And all I can think about was Deshaun. 而我满脑子想的都是德肖恩
[1:33:18] All he had was that athletic scholarship 他唯一的希望就是那个体育奖学金
[1:33:20] and you took it from him. 而你却把它夺走了
[1:33:21] You took it from him because he wasn’t me. 你把它夺走是因为他不是我
[1:33:23] – Yes. – Why? -对 -为什么
[1:33:24] Because for every Deshaun Meeks I don’t come down on, 因为多一个我没有打压的德肖恩·米克斯
[1:33:27] there’s a Luce Edgar I can’t lift out. 就会多一个我没法栽培的卢斯·埃德加
[1:33:29] That’s bullshit. 胡说八道
[1:33:30] Why do we have to be perfect to be accepted? 为什么我们必须做到完美才能被接纳
[1:33:32] Boy, that’s our life! 孩子 这就是我们的人生
[1:33:33] No, you’re so desperate for approval 不 你只是太渴望得到认可
[1:33:35] that you’ll eat your own just to get it. 为此你不惜牺牲自己人
[1:33:37] – Whose approval? – Who do you think? -谁的认可 -你觉得呢
[1:33:40] Everyone who made you feel like being black wasn’t good enough. 每一个让你感到身为黑人不够好的人
[1:33:45] But I don’t need their approval. 但我不需要他们的认可
[1:33:47] I’m not going to be somebody’s symbol 我不会为了让别人好受
[1:33:49] just to make them feel better. 就化为一个象征
[1:33:50] You still don’t get it. 你还是不明白
[1:33:53] You don’t get it. 你不明白
[1:33:55] It’s not just about you and it’s not about me. 这不仅仅关乎你我
[1:33:58] America put you in a box. 美国把你放在盒子里
[1:34:02] And it’s tight and it’s dirty and you can’t move. 里面狭小肮脏 你动弹不得
[1:34:06] But guess what? Too bad. 但现实就是这样
[1:34:09] We’re all in there together, whether you like it or not. 不管你愿不愿意 我们都在一个盒子里
[1:34:13] And only so much light gets in that box, Luce. 而盒子里的光是有限的 卢斯
[1:34:19] Some people get it, and some people don’t. 有人能照到 有人照不到
[1:34:22] But it’s not on you to decide who gets it and who doesn’t. 但谁能照到不是由你决定的
[1:34:25] You’re damn right it’s on you! 你说得太对了 是你
[1:34:29] It’s on you. 是你
[1:34:31] After all, who did you use to do your little errands 毕竟 你忙着制造不在场证明的时候
[1:34:36] while you were busy establishing alibis? 你找了谁帮你搞小动作呢
[1:34:45] It’s not the same thing. 这不是一回事
[1:34:50] You got a lot to learn, little man. 你还有很多要学的 小伙子
[1:34:53] Now you get the fuck out of my house. 现在你给我滚出去
[1:34:59] Get out of my house! 滚出去
[1:36:04] Shit! Shit! 见鬼 见鬼
[1:40:04] Are you hiding Christmas presents? 你在藏圣诞礼物吗
[1:40:09] That’s where you used to hide my Christmas presents. 你以前就是把我的圣诞礼物藏在那里的
[1:40:15] You were always so surprised. 你每次都很惊讶
[1:40:19] I’m good at acting surprised. 我很擅长表现得惊讶
[1:40:38] Here. 给你
[1:41:12] Remember Dennis? 还记得丹尼斯吗
[1:41:14] Yeah. 记得
[1:41:17] Of course I remember Dennis. 我当然记得丹尼斯
[1:41:23] I thought we could try again. 我想我们可以再试一次
[1:41:31] Thanks… 谢谢
[1:41:35] Mom. 妈妈
[1:41:42] You have your whole future ahead of you. 你的前途一片光明
[1:41:47] Full of potential. 充满可能性
[1:41:52] Hope you’re right. 希望你是对的
[1:41:54] I know I’m right, honey. 我确定我是对的 亲爱的
[1:41:58] I know. 我确定
[1:42:35] Hi, everyone. 大家好
[1:42:37] I want thank Principal Towson for giving me this opportunity. 我想感谢陶森校长给我这个机会
[1:42:41] It means a lot to be able to talk with each of you about my story, 能在此向你们讲述我的故事对我来说意义重大
[1:42:45] which I’m told is pretty unique, 有人说我的故事很独特
[1:42:47] even though I still feel pretty regular. 但我还是觉得自己很普通
[1:42:51] I’m lucky enough to have two amazing parents 我很幸运 有两个了不起的父母
[1:42:56] who when they saw my picture 他们在我七岁的时候
[1:42:58] at seven years old weren’t scared. 看到我的照片没有被吓到
[1:43:00] Or if they were they did a good job of hiding it 或者他们被吓到了 不过掩藏的很好
[1:43:02] because the parents I grew up with 因为养育我长大的父母
[1:43:04] were nothing but loving and brave. 心中只有爱和勇气
[1:43:10] I came here to America, 我来到美国
[1:43:13] to this school, 来到这所学校
[1:43:16] and I found myself. 然后找到了自我
[1:43:20] When I first met my mother, 第一次见到我母亲的时候
[1:43:21] she couldn’t pronounce my name. 她不会念我的名字
[1:43:24] She tried over and over 她一遍又一遍的尝试
[1:43:26] to get the emphasis on the syllables correct, 想找准音节的重音
[1:43:28] but she just couldn’t. 但她就是不会念
[1:43:30] So my father suggested that they rename me. 所以我父亲提议给我改名
[1:43:34] They picked Luce, which means light. 他们选了卢斯这个名字 含义是光
[1:43:39] Because my mom always said that 因为我妈妈总是说
[1:43:40] there was a little beam of light shone inside me. 有一小束光在我体内照耀
[1:43:43] If only they could sweep the darkness 要是那束光驱散
[1:43:45] of those first seven years away. 前七年的黑暗就好了
[1:43:48] I thought of that as I was figuring out 我在考虑今晚演讲的内容时
[1:43:50] what to say to you all tonight. 想到了这件事
[1:43:54] And I realized how lucky I am to be an American. 我意识到身为美国人我是多么幸运
[1:44:01] Because here I got the chance to start over. 因为在这里我有重新开始的机会
[1:44:05] Here we get to be who we are 在这里我们可以做自己
[1:44:06] and still be accepted despite our flaws. 虽有缺点仍被接纳
[1:44:10] Here we get to tell our own story. 在这里我们可以讲述自己的故事
[1:44:15] This is mine. 而这是我的故事
[1:44:19] When they first told me my new name, 他们第一次告诉我我的新名字的时候
[1:44:20] I was still just learning English, 我才刚开始学英语
[1:44:22] so I took it to be the word “loose,” 于是我把它当成了”loose”这个词
[1:44:25] Loose L-o-o-s-e,
[1:44:27] which is defined as something detachable, 定义是可拆卸的
[1:44:29] not easily fixed in place, or pinned down… 不易固定的东西
2019年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Carol(卡罗尔)[2015]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Calibre(口径)[2018]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme