| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:40] | LET THE RIGHT ONE IN | 片名:血色入侵 | 
| [02:05] | Squeal like a pig. | 像头猪那样嚎啊 | 
| [02:08] | Squeal! | 快嚎啊! | 
| [03:34] | Squeal! | 快嚎啊! | 
| [03:37] | Squeal like a pig! | 像头猪那样嚎! | 
| [05:15] | The police have many ways to find out if something’s fishy. | 警方有各种途径 发掘事件真相 | 
| [05:18] | Remember the house that burned down in Angby? | 记得在安哥比烧毁的那所房子吗? | 
| [05:23] | A house that burned to the ground. | 那间被烧成平地的房子 | 
| [05:25] | They found someone in there. Dead, of course. | 事后人们发现里面有人 当然 已经死了 | 
| [05:28] | In that case we knew it was arson | 但我们查出了那是一起纵火案 | 
| [05:34] | because the person had been murdered. | 因为死者是被谋杀的 | 
| [05:37] | How could we know that? | 我们怎么知道的呢? | 
| [05:40] | Yes? | 嗯? | 
| [05:42] | Because there wasn’t any smoke in the lungs. | 因为肺里没有烟熏痕迹 | 
| [05:47] | That’s correct. | 正确 | 
| [05:49] | How did you figure it out? | 你怎么想出来的? | 
| [05:52] | I read a lot. | 我看过很多书 | 
| [05:55] | What kind of books, I wonder? | 我倒想知道了 是什么书啊? | 
| [06:00] | Newspapers and things like that. | 就是报纸之类的 | 
| [06:03] | And now we can talk a little about drugs. | 接下来我们说有关毒品的话题 | 
| [06:07] | What kinds are the most common… | 最常见的有… | 
| [06:14] | Oskar! | 奥斯卡! | 
| [06:19] | What are you staring at? Huh? | 看什么看?嗯? | 
| [06:23] | You staring at me? | 你在瞪我吗? | 
| [06:26] | You better stop. | 最好给我停下 | 
| [06:36] | Good job, pig! | 干得好啊 猪头 | 
| [07:16] | On the coast, just a few degrees below zero. | 沿岸温度维持在零下 | 
| [07:22] | Eastern Svealand… clear tonight… | 西弗兰地东部 今夜清朗… | 
| [07:28] | intermittent snow flurries… | 间有阵雪大风 | 
| [07:31] | temperatures ranging from 20-32 degrees… | 气温在0~-7摄氏度之间 | 
| [08:23] | Excuse me? | 请问 | 
| [08:26] | What time is it? | 现在几点? | 
| [08:28] | I don’t have a watch. | 我没表 | 
| [08:30] | What’s that? | 那是啥? | 
| [08:33] | It’s called Halotan. | 这叫氟烷(一种麻醉毒剂) | 
| [10:27] | Ricky! | 瑞奇! | 
| [10:35] | Ricky! | 瑞奇! | 
| [10:43] | Get lost! | 滚开! | 
| [10:45] | Ricky? | 瑞奇? | 
| [10:54] | Ricky? | 瑞奇? | 
| [11:00] | Darned dog! | 该死的畜生! | 
| [11:07] | Ricky! | 瑞奇! | 
| [12:13] | What are you looking at? | 你看什么看? | 
| [12:16] | Huh? | 嗯? | 
| [12:19] | Looking at me? | 在看我? | 
| [12:22] | You better quit. | 最好给我闪开 | 
| [12:27] | What’s wrong with you? | 你脑子进水了啊? | 
| [12:31] | Are you scared? | 怕了? | 
| [12:35] | Squeal then! | 那就嚎啊! | 
| [12:38] | Squeal! | 嚎啊! | 
| [12:51] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? | 
| [12:53] | Nothing. | 没干嘛 | 
| [12:56] | – What are you doing? – Nothing. | – 你在干嘛? – 也没干嘛 | 
| [13:00] | – Do you live here? – Yes… | – 你住这儿? – 嗯… | 
| [13:04] | I live here. | 我住这儿 | 
| [13:06] | Okay. Where do you live? | 哦 那你住哪间? | 
| [13:12] | Next to you. | 你隔壁 | 
| [13:15] | How do you know where I live? | 你怎么知道我是哪间? | 
| [13:23] | I can’t be friends with you. | 我不能和你做朋友 | 
| [13:25] | Just so you know. | 就事先说明下 | 
| [13:28] | Why? | 为什么? | 
| [13:32] | That’s just how it is. | 没为什么 | 
| [13:46] | Do you think I want to be friends with you? | 你以为我稀罕和你做朋友吗? | 
| [14:16] | I’ve told you you have to help me! | 我说过你得帮我! | 
| [14:27] | Do I have to do it myself? | 难道还要我亲自动手吗? | 
| [14:43] | Say something! | 说话呀! | 
| [14:45] | Sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [14:50] | So no one knows why this boy was murdered. | 没人知道这男孩 为什么会被杀害 | 
| [14:54] | I understand that many of you are scared, | 如果你们害怕了 我很理解 | 
| [14:58] | but the counselor will be here all day. | 但心理辅导一直都在 | 
| [15:00] | You can talk to her whenever you want. | 你们想什么时候和她谈谈都行 | 
| [15:04] | Does anyone have any questions? | 还有问题吗? | 
| [15:06] | If we meet the murderer, can we murder him? | 要是我们碰上了那杀人犯 能杀了他吗? | 
| [15:09] | Conny, that was unnecessary. | 科尼 这话真的有点多余了 | 
| [15:15] | Oskar! | 奥斯卡! | 
| [15:25] | Oskar! | 奥斯卡! | 
| [15:29] | Oskar! | 奥斯卡! | 
| [15:58] | You will go straight home after school! | 放学后马上回家! | 
| [16:02] | And you’re not to leave the yard until I come home. | 在我回家之前 也不准你离开这个院子 | 
| [16:05] | But it was in Vallingby. | 可案子是在梵林比发生的 | 
| [16:07] | So you think someone who murders children | 你以为那个专杀小孩的人 | 
| [16:10] | can’t take the subway? | 不会坐地铁到这儿来吗? | 
| [16:13] | Or walk a kilometer? | 或者连一千米他都懒得走? | 
| [16:25] | Yes, that would be best… | 那最好… | 
| [16:28] | He’s going to his father’s next week… | 他下周会去他父亲那住… | 
| [16:39] | Murder in Vallingby MURDERER DRAINED VICTIM’S BLOOD | 梵林比凶案 死者血被放干 | 
| [16:47] | Senseless massacre in Beirut | 贝鲁特血案 | 
| [16:56] | No survivors in Arab murders manhunt for killer continues | 受害者无一生还 对疑犯的追捕还在继续 | 
| [16:59] | Eyewitness identifies murderer prior to confession | 目击证人声称 | 
| [17:03] | MURDER DRAINED HIS VICTIM | 凶手将死者的献血放干! | 
| [17:41] | …just coming… hi, there. | 就来了…嗨 好啊 | 
| [17:46] | I really don’t think the death penalty | 我觉得我们国家的死刑 | 
| [17:49] | has any relevance in our society. | 真是一点作用都没有 | 
| [17:56] | It’s just something | 无非是政府 | 
| [17:57] | they’ve drilled into us… | 强加给我们的观念 | 
| [18:00] | like the Russians or something… | 就像苏联人那一套… | 
| [18:02] | Are you saying there aren’t any Russians? | 你是说苏联就没人杀人了? | 
| [18:06] | Of course there are Russians. | 当然有了… | 
| [18:08] | Never seen him before. | 从没见过他 | 
| [18:12] | Who’s been bitten by a snake here? | 有谁在这被蛇咬过吗? | 
| [18:16] | He moved into my building the other day. With a little kid. | 他那天刚搬进来 带着个小孩 | 
| [18:24] | – Should I ask him over? – Yes, ask him! | – 我该请他过来坐吗? – 行啊 去请吧 | 
| [18:30] | What the hell? | 搞什么? | 
| [18:32] | In that case… | 这么说来… | 
| [18:43] | Things not going too well? | 最近不太顺心吗? | 
| [18:49] | It’s screwed up. | 一团糟 | 
| [18:55] | You moved into #15? | 你住进15号了? | 
| [19:01] | Why sit by yourself? Come over instead. | 干嘛一个人坐啊 过来一起吧 | 
| [19:07] | I’m kind of in a hurry. | 我有点急事 | 
| [19:16] | Mom? | 妈? | 
| [19:19] | I’m going out for a while. | 我出去玩会 | 
| [19:21] | Aren’t you going to watch the rest? | 你不看完电视吗? | 
| [19:24] | No, it wasn’t any good. | 不了 反正也没劲 | 
| [19:26] | Stay in the yard, then, okay? | 别跑远了 知道吗? | 
| [19:31] | Well, I’ll watch the rest anyway. | 我反正是要看完的 | 
| [20:21] | You’re here again? | 你又在这? | 
| [20:23] | Are you here again? | 你不也在这? | 
| [20:26] | I want to be left alone. | 我想一个人呆会 | 
| [20:29] | Me too. | 我也是 | 
| [20:30] | Go home, then! | 那就回家去 | 
| [20:33] | You go home. I’ve lived here longer. | 你回家去 我先住进这里的 | 
| [20:43] | What’s that? | 那是什么? | 
| [20:45] | This? It’s a Rubik’s cube. | 这个?是魔方 | 
| [20:49] | Is it a puzzle? | 是种玩具吗? | 
| [20:52] | Yes. | 嗯 | 
| [21:00] | You want to borrow it? | 你想借去玩玩吗? | 
| [21:03] | Till tomorrow. | 可以借你到明天 | 
| [21:06] | I might not be here tomorrow. | 明天我或许不来这 | 
| [21:08] | That’s okay. You can borrow it till Monday. | 没关系 那就借你到周一 | 
| [21:27] | How does it work? | 怎么玩的? | 
| [21:29] | You try to get the sides one color. | 你得把同颜色的拧到一边 | 
| [21:33] | Like this. | 这样 | 
| [22:02] | You smell funny. | 你闻起来怪怪的 | 
| [22:12] | Aren’t you cold? | 你不冷吗? | 
| [22:15] | – No. – Why not? | – 不冷 – 怎么会不冷? | 
| [22:18] | I guess I’ve forgotten how. | 我也忘记自己是怎么办到的了 | 
| [22:26] | Guess I’ll see you Monday, then. | 那周一见了 | 
| [22:28] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [23:10] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [23:11] | Thanks for tonight. | 谢谢你晚上能陪我 | 
| [23:15] | Bye, old pal. | 再见 老兄 | 
| [23:19] | – See you tomorrow. – Yeah. | – 明天见 – 嗯 | 
| [23:22] | – You’re the best. – You too. | – 你最棒了 – 你也是 | 
| [23:43] | Help me. | 救命 | 
| [23:53] | Hello? | 喂? | 
| [23:57] | Please, help me. | 请帮帮我 | 
| [24:02] | Has something happened? | 怎么了? | 
| [24:13] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗? | 
| [24:18] | – Can you get up? – No. | – 能起来吗? – 不能 | 
| [24:30] | I’ll carry you. Can we call somewhere? | 我抱你 你要给谁打电话吗? | 
| [24:34] | Careful. | 轻点 | 
| [24:36] | You don’t weigh anything… | 你怎么这么轻… | 
| [26:49] | Gosta? Hey, Gosta! | 戈斯塔?嘿 戈斯塔! | 
| [26:52] | It’s been a long time. | 好久不见 | 
| [26:55] | – Jocke… – What? | – 犹克… – 怎么了? | 
| [26:58] | Jocke… | 犹克… | 
| [27:02] | There was an animal behind… | 桥下有什么东西… | 
| [27:05] | and then I saw Jocke… and a little kid. | 接着我看到犹克…和一个小孩 | 
| [27:16] | It was here somewhere. | 就在这附近 | 
| [27:21] | Look! | 看! | 
| [27:26] | Damn. | 该死 | 
| [27:30] | Blood. | 是血 | 
| [27:32] | It’s blood, damn it! | 是血 该死的! | 
| [27:34] | Who the hell did this? | 这他妈的是谁干的? | 
| [30:34] | How did you do it? | 你怎么办到的? | 
| [30:41] | I turned it. | 就是拧啊 | 
| [30:48] | Do I smell better? | 我闻起来好些了吗? | 
| [30:57] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么呀? | 
| [30:59] | Eli. | 艾莉 | 
| [31:02] | What’s yours? | 你呢? | 
| [31:04] | – Eli? – Yeah. | – 艾莉? – 嗯 | 
| [31:08] | My name is Oskar. | 我叫奥斯卡 | 
| [31:12] | How old are you? | 你几岁了? | 
| [31:14] | Twelve… about. | 大概…十二岁 | 
| [31:18] | And you? | 你呢? | 
| [31:21] | 12 years, eight months, and nine days. | 十二岁八个月零九天 | 
| [31:23] | What do you mean, “about 12”? | 你说“大概十二岁” 是什么意思? | 
| [31:29] | When’s your birthday? | 你生日呢? | 
| [31:32] | I don’t know. | 不知道 | 
| [31:35] | But, like, when were you born? | 你总该知道自己 是什么时候生的吧? | 
| [31:39] | Your parents… they have to know. | 你爸爸妈妈…肯定得知道啊 | 
| [31:49] | You never get any presents? | 你没收到过礼物吗? | 
| [31:53] | No. | 没 | 
| [31:59] | You can have this if you want. | 要是喜欢你可以留着这个 | 
| [32:03] | It’s yours. | 这是你的 | 
| [32:10] | I don’t get how you did it. | 我真想不通你是怎么办到的 | 
| [32:13] | You want me to show you? | 要我玩给你看吗? | 
| [32:20] | Show me. | 嗯 | 
| [32:22] | You have to start here… | 得从这里开始… | 
| [32:24] | then you take this side. See? | 然后是这边 看到没? | 
| [32:41] | “He slipped in and out among the tree shadows. | “他在林荫下穿梭 时隐时现 | 
| [32:44] | He ran quickly and quietly and was careful to avoid the light. | 他小心翼翼地躲着阳光 无声无息地奔跑 | 
| [32:49] | Soon they returned to watch the gate, | 很快他们回到门边 | 
| [32:52] | muttering and swearing. | 不停地低语 咒骂 | 
| [32:55] | Bilbo was saved.” | 就这样 比尔博得救了” | 
| [33:04] | Well then, that’s it for today! | 好了 今天就到这里吧 | 
| [33:07] | Do you all have the slips for Thursday’s field trip? | 周四的野外考察 东西都准备好了吗? | 
| [33:11] | Thank you for today. | 那下课吧 | 
| [33:21] | – Oskar, aren’t you going? – No, I have some things to do. | – 奥斯卡 你不走吗? – 不 我还有些事要做 | 
| [33:42] | Samuel Morse | 塞缪尔·莫斯 | 
| [34:30] | What were you writing? | 你刚才在写什么? | 
| [34:35] | What do you mean? | 你指什么? | 
| [34:38] | Let me see. | 给我看 | 
| [34:48] | No. | 不给 | 
| [34:49] | What do you mean, no? Give it here! | 什么?你说不?给我! | 
| [35:50] | Who’s gonna talk to his mom now? | 瞧谁要去妈妈那里告状哦? | 
| [35:53] | Wait! | 等等我! | 
| [35:57] | Oskar! | 奥斯卡! | 
| [36:05] | Oskar! | 奥斯卡! | 
| [36:10] | I fell at recess. | 课间的时候摔倒了 | 
| [36:16] | I fell on a rock. | 撞到了石头 | 
| [36:18] | Oh, darling. | 哦 小宝贝 | 
| [36:21] | You have to be careful. | 以后小心点 | 
| [36:27] | Hmm? | 好吗? | 
| [36:33] | Short, long, long, short, long. | 短 长 长 短 长 | 
| [36:38] | Short, long, long, short, long. | 短 长 长 短 长 | 
| [36:43] | Exactly. | 就是这样 | 
| [36:46] | Here. | 拿着 | 
| [36:53] | What happened? | 怎么回事? | 
| [36:57] | Here. | 这里 | 
| [37:03] | Some kids in my class. | 是班里的一些人弄的 | 
| [37:10] | Where do you go to school, anyway? | 你是在哪上学啊? | 
| [37:12] | Oskar, listen. | 奥斯卡 听好 | 
| [37:17] | You have to fight back. | 你必须打回来 | 
| [37:23] | You’ve never hit them back… | 你从来没还手过… | 
| [37:26] | have you? | 对吧? | 
| [37:30] | Start hitting back now… | 从现在开始 打回来… | 
| [37:34] | hard. | 狠狠得打回来 | 
| [37:37] | There are three of them. | 他们有三个人 | 
| [37:40] | Then you have to hit even harder! | 那你就该打得更狠! | 
| [37:42] | Hit back harder than you dare. | 比你敢打的还要狠! | 
| [37:45] | Then they’ll stop. | 那样他们才会住手 | 
| [37:47] | – But if they… – Then I’ll help you. | – 可他们要是… – 我会帮你 | 
| [37:53] | I can. | 我可以的 | 
| [38:08] | Come. | 跟我来 | 
| [38:14] | Come. | 过来啊 | 
| [38:37] | Move over. | 让让 | 
| [38:55] | Short, short… | 短 短… | 
| [39:03] | S… S-s-s… | |
| [39:06] | O… Ooh-hh… | |
| [39:10] | V… Vuh… | |
| [39:15] | G… Guh… | |
| [39:17] | Keep the distance! | 保持距离! | 
| [39:20] | Not too near, not too far. | 不要太近 也不要太远 | 
| [39:22] | Keep the distance! | 保持距离! | 
| [39:29] | Just so. Calmly. | 就这样 慢慢来 | 
| [39:34] | Yes? | 嗯? | 
| [39:41] | That strength training class in the bathhouse… | 那个游泳馆的训练课… | 
| [39:47] | can I sign up for it? | 我能报名吗? | 
| [39:49] | You don’t have to sign up, just come. | 不用报名 来就好了 | 
| [39:51] | At 7:00. You want to? | 七点开始 你想来吗? | 
| [39:55] | – Yes. – Good! | – 嗯 – 好啊! | 
| [39:58] | You’ll train, then you can go about 50 times. | 要是练一练 你会比现在强五十倍! | 
| [40:05] | At least. | 那还是至少的 | 
| [40:11] | Wait a minute… | 等下… | 
| [40:13] | Mixed. | 要什锦的 | 
| [40:25] | Here. | 来一点吧 | 
| [40:32] | No. | 不了 | 
| [40:38] | Too bad. | 真可惜 | 
| [40:41] | I can… try one. | 我可以…试试 | 
| [41:25] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [41:45] | Oskar… | 奥斯卡… | 
| [41:49] | do you like me? | 你喜欢我吗? | 
| [41:52] | Yes, a lot. | 嗯 很喜欢 | 
| [41:55] | If I weren’t a girl, | 如果我不是女孩子 | 
| [41:57] | would you like me anyway? | 你还会喜欢我吗? | 
| [42:02] | I guess so. | 应该吧 | 
| [42:07] | Why? | 为什么? | 
| [42:42] | Oskar! Hi, buddy! | 奥斯卡!嘿 小伙子! | 
| [42:48] | – You’re early. – Hi, Dad! | – 你早到了哦 – 老爸! | 
| [44:21] | There are people who recognize my face | 有人认出我了 | 
| [44:25] | who know I live here, with you. | 他们知道我和你一起 住在这里 | 
| [44:29] | – Maybe you shouldn’t. – Where else would you be? | – 也许你不该和我一起 – 那你还能去哪? | 
| [44:38] | Can you do something for me? | 能为我做点事吗? | 
| [44:42] | Not see that boy this evening? | 今晚别去见那男孩? | 
| [46:24] | What the hell? | 搞什么? | 
| [46:27] | – Where’s Matte? – Don’t know. | – 马蒂在哪? – 不知道 | 
| [46:41] | Hey! Matte? | 嘿 马蒂! | 
| [46:45] | Matte! Time to go home! | 马蒂!该走了! | 
| [46:49] | Matte? What are you doing? | 马蒂?你在干嘛呢? | 
| [46:56] | Open the door. | 开门 | 
| [47:01] | Matte! | 马蒂! | 
| [47:03] | Let me down! | 放我下来! | 
| [47:08] | Let me down! | 放我下来! | 
| [47:19] | Help! | 救命! | 
| [47:25] | Help! | 救命! | 
| [47:29] | Matte? | 是你吗马蒂? | 
| [47:31] | Help! | 救命! | 
| [47:33] | Turn the handle! | 快开门! | 
| [47:36] | Help! | 救命! | 
| [47:39] | Help! | 救命! | 
| [47:43] | Help! | 救命! | 
| [47:47] | Help! | 救命! | 
| [47:49] | Help! | 救命! | 
| [47:56] | Help? | 救命! | 
| [48:02] | Help! | 救救我啊! | 
| [48:09] | How did you end up there? | 你怎么跑这里来了? | 
| [48:21] | I’m trapped. | 我被困住了 | 
| [49:54] | …police have not been able to confirm the identity | 警方目前还无法确认 | 
| [50:00] | of the man who was apprehended last night | 昨夜逮捕的疑犯之身份 | 
| [50:03] | on suspicion of murder and attempted murder | 此犯涉嫌制造了发生在梵林比 | 
| [50:07] | in Vallingby, in western Stockholm. | 及斯德哥尔摩西部的多起凶杀 | 
| [50:10] | Identification was difficult | 鉴别工作并不顺利 | 
| [50:13] | because the man injured himself severely before his arrest. | 因为此人于逮捕前严重自残 | 
| [50:16] | In sports… | 体育方面… | 
| [50:22] | Just go in. | 进去就是了 | 
| [50:42] | Yes? | 有什么事? | 
| [50:44] | Sorry. | 那个… | 
| [50:46] | I’m looking for my dad. | 我找我爸爸 | 
| [50:49] | Is he here? | 他在这吗? | 
| [50:52] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么? | 
| [50:55] | He’s sick. | 他病了 | 
| [50:58] | The police took him. | 警察带他来的 | 
| [51:01] | Where could he be? | 他会在哪呢? | 
| [51:05] | Then he’s on Level 7. | 那他肯定在七楼 | 
| [51:07] | But you can’t just go in there. | 可你不能上去 | 
| [51:10] | – I can call… – No. | – 我可以打电话给… – 不用了 | 
| [51:13] | It’s not necessary. | 不必了 | 
| [51:18] | You poor thing. | 可怜的小东西 | 
| [52:36] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗? | 
| [54:13] | Wake up, Virginia. | 醒醒 弗吉尼亚 | 
| [54:16] | – A kid! – What goddamn kid? | – 一个小孩! – 什么小孩? | 
| [54:20] | Why the hell would a kid want to kill Jocke? | 为什么一个小孩会想着要杀犹克? | 
| [54:23] | I don’t know. | 不知道 | 
| [54:25] | Jocke was the kindest person I know. | 犹克是我认识 最大的老好人 | 
| [54:31] | I’ll rip that damned kid to shreds. | 我非把那小畜生 撕成碎片不可! | 
| [54:38] | Oskar! | 奥斯卡! | 
| [54:42] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗? | 
| [54:47] | Don’t look. | 别看 | 
| [54:51] | But say I can come in. | 说“你可以进来” | 
| [54:55] | Come in. | 进来吧 | 
| [55:05] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼 | 
| [55:18] | How did you get here? | 你怎么过来的? | 
| [55:21] | I flew. | 我飞过来的 | 
| [55:24] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [55:26] | But you’re not wearing any clothes. | 你没穿衣服 | 
| [55:29] | You’re ice cold! | 冰凉冰凉的! | 
| [55:34] | Sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [55:37] | Is it yucky? | 很不舒服吗? | 
| [55:41] | No. | 不 | 
| [55:46] | “Bulleri, bulleri bock | “你猜 你猜 你猜猜猜 | 
| [55:48] | How many fingers am I tapping you with?” | 我有多少手指敲到你?” | 
| [55:58] | Eli… | 艾莉… | 
| [56:02] | Do I have a chance with you? | 我和你有可能吗? | 
| [56:10] | With what? | 有可能什么? | 
| [56:12] | I mean… | 我是说… | 
| [56:15] | Do you want to go steady? | 你想确定关系吗? | 
| [56:20] | Oskar, I’m not a girl. | 奥斯卡 我不是女孩子 | 
| [56:26] | No? | 不是吗? | 
| [56:29] | Do I have a chance with you? | 那我和你有可能吗? | 
| [56:32] | Can’t we just be like this? | 这样子不是很好吗? | 
| [56:41] | Yes. | 嗯 | 
| [56:43] | Do you do something special then? | 那以后我们 要做些不一样的事吗? | 
| [56:47] | No. | 不用 | 
| [56:50] | Is everything like usual? | 一切都跟平常一样吗? | 
| [56:57] | Yes. | 嗯 | 
| [57:03] | – Then you have a chance with me. – What? | – 那我们就有可能 – 啥? | 
| [57:06] | Then we’re together. | 那我们就在一起吧 | 
| [57:09] | – Really? – Yes. | – 真的? – 嗯 | 
| [57:16] | Good. | 好 | 
| [58:34] | TO FLEE IS LIFE, TO LINGER, DEATH. | 去则存 留则忘 | 
| [58:36] | YOUR ELI | –爱你的艾莉 | 
| [59:20] | Lower grades, with me! | 低年级的 跟我来 | 
| [59:22] | Middle grades, free skating. | 中间年级的 自由滑冰 | 
| [59:27] | Watch out for the ice pit over there! | 留心那边的冰窟窿! | 
| [59:34] | Listen to me! | 听着! | 
| [59:37] | – Avila? – Understood? | – 阿维拉? – 明白了吗? | 
| [59:40] | Avila… | 阿维拉… | 
| [59:42] | – it’s called an ice hole. – Ice hole? | – 那叫冰洞 – 冰洞? | 
| [59:47] | I mean, ice hole! | 我说的是“冰洞”! | 
| [59:49] | You want to swim? | 你想游泳吗? | 
| [1:00:52] | Are you going to swim? | 你要去游吗? | 
| [1:01:00] | No. | 不 | 
| [1:01:03] | Teacher, teacher? I have to go pee. | 老师 老师 偶要嘘嘘 | 
| [1:01:07] | – Pee over by the tree. – On the ice? | – 去那棵树那嘘嘘 – 嘘到冰上? | 
| [1:01:11] | So what? It’ll be new ice. Yellow. | 怎么了 挺好的 那就成黄冰了 | 
| [1:01:17] | What are you going to do with the stick? | 你拿着棍子干什么? | 
| [1:01:20] | I’ll hit you… If you try anything. | 要是你想把我怎么样… 我就揍你 | 
| [1:01:24] | Did the pig suddenly get brave? | 猪胆子什么时候也会变大? | 
| [1:01:34] | I’m going to skate over to you and push you over. | 我要这么滑过去 把你推到 | 
| [1:01:36] | You won’t do anything. | 你呢 什么也不敢做 | 
| [1:01:38] | Am I right? | 我说的对吧? | 
| [1:01:40] | Little piggy… | 小小猪… | 
| [1:01:43] | watch out… | 小小心… | 
| [1:01:50] | Look. | 看那 | 
| [1:01:55] | Come on. | 算了吧 | 
| [1:01:57] | The teacher’s coming. He’ll be mad. | 老师过来了 他会生气的 | 
| [1:02:01] | So are you just going to stand there? | 那你们就准备这么干站着? | 
| [1:02:23] | What’s going on over there? | 那边怎么回事? | 
| [1:02:26] | Oskar! What are you doing? | 奥斯卡!你这是干什么呀! | 
| [1:02:56] | Come on. | 过来 | 
| [1:03:19] | POLICE | 警车 | 
| [1:03:36] | Yes, it is. Now he’s coming. | 嗯 是 他回来了 | 
| [1:03:40] | They’ve called from school. | 学校来过电话了 | 
| [1:03:43] | And you can talk to your dad, because l… | 还有你自己跟你爸交代 我… | 
| [1:03:48] | Hello? | 喂? | 
| [1:03:50] | I’m okay. | 我没事 | 
| [1:03:53] | I don’t know. | 不知道 | 
| [1:03:57] | Come up? | 去你那? | 
| [1:04:00] | We’ll see. | 再说吧 | 
| [1:04:39] | Hey, Oskar. | 嘿 奥斯卡 | 
| [1:04:44] | So you’re going to swim after all. | 你是会游泳的啊 | 
| [1:04:47] | I’m just kidding. | 开玩笑呢 | 
| [1:05:11] | We’re not allowed to be here, really. | 老师不让我们来这 | 
| [1:05:16] | This cellar is the best place. We can do whatever we want. | 可地窖是天底下最棒的地方 我们想干什么就能干什么 | 
| [1:05:22] | You know, today… | 知道吗 今天… | 
| [1:05:27] | they tried to throw me into a hole in the ice… | 他们想把我丢进冰洞… | 
| [1:05:30] | Oskar… | 奥斯卡… | 
| [1:05:32] | But I had a stick, | 可我拿了根棍子 | 
| [1:05:35] | and I hit Conny in the head | 敲了科尼的脑袋 | 
| [1:05:37] | so he had to go to the hospital. | 所以他被送去医院 | 
| [1:05:39] | Oskar? | 奥斯卡? | 
| [1:05:43] | Huh? | 嗯? | 
| [1:05:47] | Hooray! | 万岁! | 
| [1:06:41] | What were we going to do? | 接下来干什么? | 
| [1:07:19] | We’re going to mix. | 我们把血融在一起 | 
| [1:07:21] | It doesn’t hurt at all. | 一点都不痛的 | 
| [1:07:26] | All you have to do is prick your finger. | 你只要刺破手指就行 | 
| [1:07:48] | Eli? | 艾莉? | 
| [1:07:55] | Eli? | 艾莉? | 
| [1:07:58] | Go! | 快走! | 
| [1:08:01] | Get out of here! | 离开这儿! | 
| [1:08:43] | Damn it, they had to saw through that ice. | 该死的 他们不得不把整块冰切开 (才把尸体吊上来) | 
| [1:08:46] | What the hell are you worrying about? | 你他妈的有什么好担心的? | 
| [1:08:51] | Interrogation, and stuff. | 审问啊之类的 | 
| [1:08:53] | Interrogation! | 审问! | 
| [1:08:55] | Maybe they’ll put me in one of those rooms… | 也许他们会把我 关进那种小房间里… | 
| [1:08:59] | and shine a light on me… | 往我脸上晃灯光… | 
| [1:09:03] | – Jocke and I, we were this close… – I’m sorry, I can’t do it. | – 我和犹克一直走得很近 – 抱歉 我办不到 | 
| [1:09:06] | In fact… | 实际上… | 
| [1:09:08] | it is actually a duty to testify. | 作证也是一种义务 | 
| [1:09:13] | Hell. | 见鬼 | 
| [1:09:15] | I have nothing left… | 我什么都没了… | 
| [1:09:20] | now that he’s gone. | 现在连他都不在了 | 
| [1:09:28] | – But Lacke… – Stop that shit! | – 可是 莱克… – 少来那一套! | 
| [1:09:31] | Don’t give me your goddamn “Lacke, Lacke.” | 少来“莱克 莱克”那一套! | 
| [1:09:36] | You don’t understand shit. | 你根本屁也不懂 | 
| [1:09:38] | You’re cold, fucking ice cold! | 你这个冷血的 无情的女人! | 
| [1:09:53] | You handled that just fucking great, Lacke. | 刚才做的真他妈的漂亮 莱克 | 
| [1:09:58] | Virginia! | 弗吉尼亚! | 
| [1:10:10] | Wait! Can’t we talk about it? | 等等 就不能再谈谈吗? | 
| [1:10:23] | Listen… | 听着… | 
| [1:10:46] | Help me! Help me! | 救命!救命! | 
| [1:10:49] | – Get the fuck off her! – Help me! | – 你他妈的滚下来! – 救命! | 
| [1:11:03] | Ginia? | 吉尼亚? | 
| [1:11:07] | Wait up! | 等等我们! | 
| [1:11:09] | What’s going on up there? | 那边发生什么事了? | 
| [1:13:27] | – I didn’t see that one. – As usual. | – 我没看见这步棋 – 和平常一样 | 
| [1:13:32] | Now I’ll get you. | 这回可赢定你了 | 
| [1:13:34] | You can always dream. | 继续做梦吧 | 
| [1:13:48] | – We have a guest. – Hello to you. | – 有客人来了 – 你好啊 | 
| [1:13:57] | So… | 这么说来… | 
| [1:13:59] | you’re sitting here having a good time. | 你在这坐得挺舒服啊 | 
| [1:14:02] | Yes. | 嗯 | 
| [1:14:06] | So Oskar is here. | 奥斯卡也在 | 
| [1:14:23] | Dad? It’s your turn. | 爸 轮到你走了 | 
| [1:14:28] | Yes, yes. But we have a guest now. | 哦 是 可我们现在有客人啊 | 
| [1:14:32] | You have it nice and warm in here. | 这里暖暖和和的呆着舒服吧 | 
| [1:14:40] | So there was some at home, after all. | 原来家里还存着酒呢 | 
| [1:15:19] | TO FLEE IS LIFE, TO LINGER, DEATH. | 去则存 留则忘 | 
| [1:15:22] | YOUR ELI | –爱你的艾莉 | 
| [1:16:18] | It went wrong, you see. | 都乱了 | 
| [1:16:20] | I had figured it out so it would be perfect. | 本来都想的好好的 | 
| [1:16:23] | Maybe there was something wrong with the set square, | 也许是三角尺有问题 | 
| [1:16:25] | or the ruler, or… | 也许是直尺有问题… | 
| [1:16:29] | Nothing to be scared of, kitty. | 没什么好怕的 小猫咪 | 
| [1:16:31] | And it was more and more wrong. | 可一切越来越乱 | 
| [1:16:33] | And now I walk around and it feels like… | 我四处散步的时候 感觉… | 
| [1:16:37] | Awful lot of traffic this evening! | 今晚的交通都他妈的糟糕透了! | 
| [1:16:41] | Come in! | 进来吧! | 
| [1:16:59] | Ginia! Where the hell have you been? | 吉尼亚!你这是去哪了? | 
| [1:17:05] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛啊? | 
| [1:17:08] | I need to talk to you, damn it! | 我得跟你谈谈 该死! | 
| [1:17:09] | – We’ve been so fucking worried! – No! | – 我们都很担心你! – 别! | 
| [1:17:11] | I have to hold you. | 我必须告诉你 | 
| [1:17:14] | We’ve been so fucking worried. | 我们都担心死你了 | 
| [1:17:18] | – Are you crazy? – Let go of me! | – 你疯了吗? – 放开我! | 
| [1:17:22] | What’s happening with the cats? | 这些猫是怎么了? | 
| [1:17:26] | What’s happening with the cats? | 怎么回事? | 
| [1:17:28] | – Let us out, you bastard! – Let go of me! Help! | – 混蛋 放我们出去! – 放开我!救命! | 
| [1:18:08] | Oskar, is it you? | 奥斯卡 是你吗? | 
| [1:18:12] | Yes. | 嗯 | 
| [1:19:16] | Are you a vampire? | 你是吸血鬼吗? | 
| [1:19:23] | I live off blood. | 我喝血 | 
| [1:19:25] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [1:19:29] | Are… | 那你… | 
| [1:19:33] | are you dead? | 死了吗? | 
| [1:19:36] | No. | 没 | 
| [1:19:39] | Can’t you tell? | 你看不出来吗? | 
| [1:19:44] | But are you… | 那你… | 
| [1:19:47] | old? | 老吗? | 
| [1:19:52] | I’m twelve. | 我十二岁 | 
| [1:19:55] | Though I’ve been 12 for a long time. | 不过我已经十二岁很久了 | 
| [1:20:24] | Are you guys poor? | 你们很穷吗? | 
| [1:20:29] | – You see the egg there? – Mm-hmm. | – 看到那个蛋了吗? – 嗯 | 
| [1:20:32] | If you sold that you could buy a nuclear power plant. | 要是卖了那个 够你买座核电站 | 
| [1:20:36] | It’s true. | 真的 | 
| [1:20:38] | Oh. Sure. | 哦 可不是 | 
| [1:20:46] | Put your finger here. | 把手指伸到这里 | 
| [1:21:05] | Those rings… | 这些戒指… | 
| [1:21:07] | where did they come from? | 哪来的? | 
| [1:21:14] | I’m going home now. | 我要回家了 | 
| [1:21:17] | I’m going to deliver chocolates tomorrow. | 明天要去送巧克力 | 
| [1:21:20] | To earn money? | 赚钱? | 
| [1:21:24] | Um-hmm. | 嗯 | 
| [1:21:26] | But you can have money from me. | 我可以给你钱 | 
| [1:21:36] | Here. | 拿着 | 
| [1:21:37] | Take it if you want. | 要是想要就拿去 | 
| [1:21:45] | You’ve stolen it! | 你偷来的! | 
| [1:21:49] | As soon as they’re dead, right? | 他们一死 你就拿他们的钱 对吧? | 
| [1:21:52] | – It was given to me. – By whom? | – 是有人给我的 – 谁? | 
| [1:21:55] | Different people. | 各种的人 | 
| [1:22:01] | I want to go home now. | 如果可以的话 | 
| [1:22:07] | If I may. | 我要回家了 | 
| [1:22:22] | Dad’s stamp collection. His whole life. | 老爸的集邮册 他一辈子的心血啊 | 
| [1:22:28] | One stamp… | 一枚邮票… | 
| [1:22:36] | 80,000. | 就值八万 | 
| [1:22:38] | 80 big ones! | 八个万啊! | 
| [1:22:42] | Sometimes I tried to be interested. I said, “I won’t tell.” | 有时候我想表现得感兴趣点 就说 “我不会告诉别人的” | 
| [1:22:45] | He just said, “No, there are others. Thank you very much.” | 他马上就说 “喜欢的人多的是 不缺你一个” | 
| [1:22:53] | There isn’t a prettier place. | 再也没有比那里更美的地方了 | 
| [1:23:00] | Larks, potatoes… | 有云雀 马铃薯… | 
| [1:23:06] | Lacke, you have to help me! | 莱克 你得帮我! | 
| [1:23:10] | Of course. | 当然了 | 
| [1:23:13] | – That child. – Yeah? | – 那个孩子 – 嗯? | 
| [1:23:16] | She must have infected me. | 我一定是被她感染了 | 
| [1:23:22] | I don’t want to live. | 我不想活了 | 
| [1:24:21] | Good morning! | 早上好! | 
| [1:24:22] | This looks good… you’ll be able to go home today. | 状态不错… 你今天就能出院了 | 
| [1:24:27] | Good. | 不错吧 | 
| [1:24:31] | I’ll just open this… | 我把这个解开… | 
| [1:24:34] | and take a little blood sample. | 再取点血样 | 
| [1:24:37] | There. | 好了 | 
| [1:24:40] | – Sir? – Yes? | – 先生? – 什么事? | 
| [1:24:45] | Could you open the shutters, please? | 请问 能把百叶窗拉起来吗? | 
| [1:24:49] | Sure. | 当然 | 
| [1:25:04] | Give me the cap. | 把帽子给我 | 
| [1:25:07] | Give it to me! | 快给我! | 
| [1:25:12] | Are you stupid? | 你蠢还怎么的? | 
| [1:25:22] | – Hi. – Hi. What’s up? | – 嗨 – 嗨 什么事? | 
| [1:25:25] | Can I borrow the keys? | 能借你钥匙吗? | 
| [1:25:27] | – Why? – I’m going home. | – 干嘛? – 回家 | 
| [1:25:30] | Sure. Here. | 哦 拿去吧 | 
| [1:25:32] | Thanks. | 多谢了 | 
| [1:26:04] | – Hi. – Hey. | – 嗨 – 嘿 | 
| [1:26:16] | You have to ask me in. | 你得邀请我进去 | 
| [1:26:19] | What happens if I don’t? | 要是我不呢? | 
| [1:26:23] | What happens if you come in anyway? | 要是你自己进来呢? | 
| [1:26:26] | Is there anything in here? | 这儿有什么东西挡着吗? | 
| [1:26:33] | Tsk-tsk-tsk… | 塔-塔-塔 | 
| [1:26:38] | Tsk-tsk-tsk. | 塔-塔-塔 | 
| [1:27:34] | No! | 不要! | 
| [1:27:36] | You can come in! | 你能进来! | 
| [1:27:50] | Who are you? | 你是谁? | 
| [1:27:54] | The same as you. | 和你一样 | 
| [1:27:57] | What? | 什么? | 
| [1:28:00] | “What are you looking at, huh? | “你看什么看 嗯? | 
| [1:28:04] | Are you looking at me? | 在看我吗? | 
| [1:28:07] | Then squeal like a pig! Squeal!” | 像头猪那样嚎啊!嚎啊!” | 
| [1:28:13] | That was the first thing I heard you say. | 我第一次听你说话 就是这些 | 
| [1:28:20] | I don’t kill people. | 我不杀人 | 
| [1:28:22] | No… | 的确… | 
| [1:28:24] | but you’d like to, | 但如果可以的话 | 
| [1:28:27] | if you could. | 你想杀人 | 
| [1:28:29] | To get even. | 以此来讨还公道 | 
| [1:28:32] | Right? | 对吧? | 
| [1:28:34] | Yes. | 嗯 | 
| [1:28:36] | Oskar, I do it because I have to. | 奥斯卡 我这么做 是迫不得已 | 
| [1:28:42] | Be me a little. | 站在我这边想一想 | 
| [1:29:08] | Please, Oskar… | 好吗 奥斯卡… | 
| [1:29:11] | be me a little. | 站在我这边想一想 | 
| [1:30:06] | You can borrow a dress from my mom. | 你可以穿我妈妈的衣服 | 
| [1:30:44] | Oskar, can you open? | 奥斯卡 开开门啊 | 
| [1:30:55] | Coming! I’m in the bathroom. | 来了!我在厕所呢 | 
| [1:32:31] | HI! I’M IN THE BATHROOM. PLEASE DON’T COME IN. | 嗨!我在厕所里 请不要进来 | 
| [1:32:34] | DO YOU WANT TO MEET ME TONIGHT? | 想今晚见面吗? | 
| [1:32:37] | I LIKE YOU SO MUCH. – YOUR ELI | 我非常非常爱你–艾莉 | 
| [1:36:31] | No! | 不要! | 
| [1:36:42] | Let go! Let go! | 走开!放开我! | 
| [1:37:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [1:37:40] | Oskar… | 奥斯卡… | 
| [1:37:46] | I have to go. | 我得走了 | 
| [1:39:11] | WHO MURDERED THE MAN IN THE ICE? | 是谁杀害了冰中人? | 
| [1:41:20] | Hello. | 喂 | 
| [1:41:22] | – Oskar, are you there? – Yeah. | – 奥斯卡 是你吗? – 嗯 | 
| [1:41:25] | It’s Martin. | 我是马丁啊 | 
| [1:41:27] | Teacher was wondering if you’re coming to practice tonight. | 老师想知道 你晚上来不来训练 | 
| [1:41:32] | How come? | 怎么回事? | 
| [1:41:34] | Don’t know. He was just wondering. | 不知道 他就是问问 | 
| [1:41:38] | Maybe he wanted you to come. | 也许你也想来 | 
| [1:41:42] | I don’t know… | 不知道… | 
| [1:41:44] | By the way… | 顺便说一句… | 
| [1:41:46] | I think it was good, what you did to Conny. | 我觉得你打科尼打得好 | 
| [1:41:49] | He needed it. | 他活该 | 
| [1:41:51] | Damn, he’s good at acting! | 我靠 他也太会演戏了! | 
| [1:41:54] | – You think so? – Yes. | – 你真这么想? – 嗯 | 
| [1:41:57] | You coming to training tonight? | 晚上来训练吗? | 
| [1:42:00] | POOL | 游泳馆 | 
| [1:42:24] | Hi, Oskar. | 嗨 奥斯卡 | 
| [1:42:28] | Hi. | 嗨 | 
| [1:42:35] | Hey, Oskar. | 嘿 奥斯卡 | 
| [1:42:42] | Hey. | 嘿 | 
| [1:42:44] | Now we’ll start water exercises. | 接下来是水中训练 | 
| [1:43:00] | Hurry up! | 动作快! | 
| [1:43:15] | Come on, Oskar! | 加油 奥斯卡! | 
| [1:43:17] | Vamos, vamos! Uno, dos, uno dos… | 跟上节奏 一二一 一二一… | 
| [1:43:20] | keep going! | 继续! | 
| [1:43:32] | What? Damn it! | 什么?该死的! | 
| [1:43:52] | Call the fire department! Fire! | 快报火警 起火了! | 
| [1:44:16] | Get out of here! | 都出去! | 
| [1:44:19] | Out! | 出去! | 
| [1:44:58] | Do you know who I am? | 知道我是谁吗? | 
| [1:45:02] | – Yes. – Good. | – 嗯 – 很好 | 
| [1:45:04] | Then you understand. | 那你该知道 | 
| [1:45:06] | We’re going to have a little contest now. | 马上就有场小比赛了 | 
| [1:45:10] | You’ll stay under water… | 你要在水下憋气… | 
| [1:45:14] | for three minutes. | 三分钟 | 
| [1:45:16] | Do that, and it’s just a little scratch. | 照办的话 我只给你点擦伤 | 
| [1:45:20] | If you don’t… | 要不听话… | 
| [1:45:23] | I’ll cut out your eye. | 就把你眼睛挖出来 | 
| [1:45:26] | An eye for an ear, okay? | 一只眼睛换一只耳朵 听见没? | 
| [1:45:30] | But… it’s impossible. | 可…我不可能办到啊 | 
| [1:45:33] | That’s your problem. | 那是你自己的问题 | 
| [1:45:48] | Three minutes. | 三分钟 | 
| [1:45:52] | Breathe now! | 现在开始吸气! | 
| [1:45:56] | Five… | 五… | 
| [1:45:58] | four… | 四… | 
| [1:46:00] | three… | 三… | 
| [1:46:01] | two… one. | 二…一 | 
| [1:46:42] | – Jimmy… – Shut up! | – 吉米… – 闭嘴! | 
| [1:46:44] | – Let’s get out of here. – Shut up, I said! | – 我们走吧 – 我说了 闭嘴! | 
| [1:49:20] | K-U-S-S | “吻你” | 
| [1:53:49] | LET THE RIGHT ONE IN | 血色入侵 |