英文名称:Love Rosie
年代:2014
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:54] | Take a deep breath and start at the beginning. | 深呼吸 并且从头开始 |
[01:00] | Tell them how we first met. | 告诉他们我们第一次是如何相遇的 |
[01:02] | Hi. Hi. | 嗨 嗨 |
[01:10] | Tell them that | 告诉他们 |
[01:11] | ever since we shared our dreams… | 自从那时起 我们分享彼此的梦 |
[01:19] | I had a dream last night. | 我昨晚做了一个梦 |
[01:21] | …even Alex’s weirdest ones. | 那是艾力克斯最奇怪的一个梦 |
[01:23] | You know a rowing boat? | 你知道划艇吗 |
[01:26] | That little curvy bit the oar sits in? | 你知道艇上有小圈圈 使桨固定在艇上吗 |
[01:30] | -It’s called a rollock by the way. -A what? | -顺代带一提它叫桨锁 -一个什么 |
[01:32] | Rollock, like “bollock” with an “R.” | 桨锁 像是念”bollock” 只是用”R”当开头 |
[01:36] | That was me. I was that thing. | 那玩意是我 我是那玩意 |
[01:42] | No. Keep that as our secret. | 不 让它变成我们的小秘密吧 |
[01:46] | Rosie? Rosie, it’s time. | 罗茜 罗茜 是时候罗 |
[01:50] | Tell them that this is, | 告诉他们这是 |
[01:53] | that this has to be… | 这一定必须是 |
[01:55] | Everybody! | 所有人注意一下 |
[01:56] | …one of the happiest days of my life. | 这是在我人生中 最快乐的一天 |
[01:59] | Please! | 拜托 |
[02:05] | For those I haven’t had the | 对那些我还没 |
[02:08] | chance to say hi to properly, | 打过招呼的朋友们 你们好 |
[02:11] | I’m Rosie. | 我是罗茜 |
[02:14] | And this has got to be | 而这一定是 |
[02:16] | one of the happiest days of my life. | 我人生中最快乐的一天 |
[02:26] | 十二年前 罗茜的18岁生日 虽然因为喝太醉而没什么印象了 | |
[02:38] | Shots! | 再一杯 |
[02:45] | Yeah! Beyonce! | 碧昂丝 |
[03:42] | -Hi, Alex. -How’s it going, mate? | -嗨 艾力克斯 -最近如何啊 兄弟 |
[03:43] | All right. | 还行啦 |
[03:46] | It’s Alex! | 是艾力克斯欧 |
[03:48] | It was totally my fault, the whole thing. | 这整件事都是我的错 |
[03:51] | Oh, I’d love to believe you, Alex, I really would. | 我真的很想相信你艾力克斯 真的 |
[03:53] | I just happen to know my own daughter. | 我了解我女儿是什么样子 |
[03:55] | A fine doctor you’re gonna make | 你会成为一个杰出的医生 |
[03:56] | if this is how you carry on. | 如果你继续朝这方面前进的话 |
[03:58] | Why is everybody shouting? | 为什么大家都在大叫 |
[04:04] | I’m so embarrassed about last night. | 昨晚我真的非常抱歉 |
[04:07] | No, no, you don’t have to be. | 不不不 你不要这样说 |
[04:11] | Ugh, I behaved so badly! | 我昨天的行为简直糟透了 |
[04:17] | Yeah, but bad can be good, too. | 是没错 不过糟也可以是好事啊 |
[04:20] | Good? It was awful. | 好事 它超级糟的好吗 |
[04:23] | Oh, I feel sick even thinking about it. | 我光是想到这件事 就想要要吐了 |
[04:26] | About which part? | 哪个部份 |
[04:28] | All of it. It never happened. | 全部 它从来没发生过 |
[04:31] | Alex, okay? You can’t tell anyone! | 艾力克斯 不要讲出去好吗 你千万别跟任何人讲 |
[04:34] | Right. | 好啦 |
[04:40] | Go, go, go! | 撤 撤 撤 |
[04:43] | How did we get home from the hospital? | 我们怎么从医院回家的啊 |
[04:45] | Uh, Mom picked us up. | 我妈带我们回来的 |
[04:48] | They needed a parent’s name, | 他们需要父母的名字 |
[04:49] | so, I obviously didn’t want to give yours. | 所以 很明显的我不应该交出你父母的名字 |
[04:51] | And she thinks it’s my fault anyway, | 然后她觉得这都是我的错 |
[04:52] | I’m a terrible influence. Blah, blah, blah. | 我会带来坏的影响力啊 |
[04:55] | Oh, well, you are. | 你是啊 |
[04:56] | So, now, I have to spend two hours | 所以 现在我必须每天花两小时 |
[04:59] | in the library every day for a fortnight. | 待在图书馆里面两星期 |
[05:01] | -Nightmare. -Well, it could be worse. | -恶梦啊 -其实它还有可能更糟呢 |
[05:05] | Bethany Williams has just got a part time job there. | 贝瑟尼·威廉姆斯刚刚 在那里获得一分兼职工作 |
[05:09] | Yeah, right. | 是 |
[05:10] | What? | 什么 |
[05:12] | Bethany Williams? | 贝瑟尼·威廉姆斯 |
[05:13] | Forget it, even I want to sleep with her. | 忘了吧 虽然连我都想跟她上床 |
[05:16] | For your information, she has been giving me the eye. | 依你的观点来看 她曾经用眼神给我暗示 |
[05:21] | why you haven’t squeezed that zit on your forehead. | 你为啥不把你前额的痘痘挤掉呢 |
[05:24] | -Fuck off! -No. Come here. I can do it for you. | -去你的 -不不不 过来给姊姊看 我可以帮你挤 |
[05:27] | Don’t touch me! Don’t you dare! | 别碰我 你这家伙 |
[05:57] | Just look at Greg right now. | 现在看着格雷格的那家伙 |
[05:59] | What a bimbo. | 根本花花公子一个 |
[06:03] | He invited me to the school dance. | 他邀请我去学校的舞会 |
[06:09] | Uh, what did you say? | 什么 那你怎么回答 |
[06:11] | No, obviously. I’m going with you. | 别惊讶 很明显的 我会跟你一起去的啦 |
[06:14] | Hey, Alex. | 艾力克斯 |
[06:16] | I missed you in the library today. | 我今天在图书馆里怎么没看到你呢 |
[06:21] | Yeah, uh, I had nothing… | 我没有任何 |
[06:24] | Uh, I mean, yeah. I was a bit… A bit of busy… | 我是说 我是有一点有一点忙 |
[06:27] | Don’t be a stranger. Yeah. | 不要忘了我 |
[06:29] | Yeah, absolutely not. | 绝对不会的 |
[06:32] | I’ll see you there. | 我们图书馆见 |
[06:34] | -Hey, girls! -What did he say to you? | -女孩们 -他跟你讲什么啊 |
[06:36] | Pathetic. | 别这么可悲啊 |
[06:37] | She’s mine for the taking. | 她只是想打个招呼罢了 |
[06:39] | You’re lucky she didn’t trip over your tongue | 你很幸运她没有让你吃螺丝 |
[06:41] | dragging halfway across the ground. | 并且拖着你的舌头穿越过这里 |
[06:43] | Whoa. Okay. All right. | 好啦 我知道啦 |
[06:46] | Well, give me some tips then, if you are so clever. | 好吧 既然你这么在行 给我点意见 |
[06:49] | How do I go about seducing a woman | 我要如何诱惑一个女人 |
[06:51] | who is apparently out of my league? | 谁很明显的不是我能追到的 |
[06:54] | -Is that a serious question? -Yeah, absolutely. | -你是认真的 -没错 当然 |
[06:57] | Mmm, well, you’re at a disadvantage | 好吧 你是”那个”条件比较不利的 |
[06:59] | being a, you know, virgin. | “那个”你知道的 处男 |
[07:02] | No, no, no, all right? | 不 不 不 别担心 |
[07:04] | We can work with that. | 我们可以改变它 |
[07:06] | First you have to be cool. Ignore her. | 首先 你要变酷 忽视她 |
[07:08] | Act like you could take it or leave it. | 表现的像是你随时可以把她 也可以甩她 |
[07:10] | You see, that I’ve had practice at. Hmm. | 你看 这我可要好好练一下 |
[07:11] | Uh, second, you have to make her feel like | 第二 你要让她觉得 |
[07:14] | you’ve seen something in her no one else has. | 你从她身上看到某些独一无二的特质 |
[07:16] | Like her soul. | 像是她的灵魂 |
[07:18] | While also ignoring her? | 在忽视她的同时 |
[07:19] | Yes. | 当然 |
[07:21] | Okay, and what happened to the sex? | 好吧 那有什么跟打炮有关的呢 |
[07:24] | This is about the sex! | 这就是跟打炮有关的啊 |
[07:26] | God! You’re so fucked up. | 靠 你讲的这个真他妈的操蛋 |
[07:28] | Mmm. You have no idea. | 你绝对想像不到 |
[07:35] | She wants me to take her to the dance. | 她要我带她去舞会 |
[07:39] | Really? | 真的 |
[07:40] | Yeah, imagine. | 想像啦 |
[07:44] | Take her, if it means that much to you. | 带她去 假如她对你来说这么重要的话 |
[07:52] | Come on. You’d have no one to go with. | 拜托 这样你会没舞伴的 |
[07:56] | I got asked by the fittest guy in our year, Alex. | 我才刚被本年级最适合的舞伴问过好吗 艾力克斯 |
[07:58] | I think I’m fine. | 我觉得我没问题 |
[08:00] | What, so actually this is quite convenient for you. | 什么 所以这对你没造成任何困扰咯 |
[08:10] | All right. Well, yeah, I’ll go ask her then. | 好吧 既然这样 那我去问她能不能和我一起参加 |
[08:13] | Go for it. | 去吧 |
[08:17] | Okay. Fine, I will. | 好吧 我会去问的 |
[08:21] | Bethany? Bethany, hi. | 贝瑟尼 贝瑟尼 嗨 |
[08:25] | Yeah! | 好啊 |
[08:44] | -Your face is annoying me. -Come on. | -你的脸真的很烦耶 一直冒头 -得了 |
[08:51] | -I’ve got news. -Me, too. | -我有新消息 -我也是 |
[08:54] | I need to concentrate so I can pass my exams | 我要专心上课 这样考试才会过 |
[08:56] | and get a life. | 然后过着爽爽生活 |
[09:25] | Not Bethany! | 千万不要是贝瑟尼 |
[09:28] | Fuck! | 干你娘 |
[09:31] | Right, Rosie Dunne, | 那个罗茜·邓恩 |
[09:31] | get yourself down to the headmaster’s office. | 自己到校长办公室报到 |
[09:35] | No, no, no, it was my fault, Mr. Simpson. | 不 不 不 这都是我的错 辛普森先生 |
[09:37] | I had something I needed to tell her. | 我有一些必须告诉她的话 |
[09:39] | So I see, Alex. Congratulations. | 好吧我了解了 艾力克斯 恭喜你 |
[09:45] | Yes, Alex! | 没错 艾力克斯 |
[10:19] | I know we’re not officially talking, | 我知道我们不是正式地谈话 |
[10:20] | but I need help with my tie. | 但是我需人帮我绑领结 |
[10:27] | For a minute there, I thought you might be | 有那么一分钟 我想你可能 |
[10:28] | in love with me or something. | 爱上我了或什么呢 |
[10:29] | Alex, you will forever be the boy | 艾力克斯 你在我心永远都是那个 |
[10:31] | who wiped bogeys on my favorite | 用我最爱的派对服装去擦 |
[10:33] | party dress, okay? | 高尔夫球的男孩 好吗 |
[10:34] | Don’t flatter yourself. | 不要自恋了 |
[10:36] | Good. | 好耶 |
[10:37] | I know boy-girl friendships | 我知道异性朋友关系 |
[10:39] | can be quite complicated sometimes, | 有时候也可以变得复杂 |
[10:41] | but you know I’m always here if you need to talk. | 但是你知道的 我永远在这 如果你需要人讲讲话的话 |
[10:47] | What do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[10:49] | Boobsau naturel or pushed up? | 胸部看起来自然就好 还是要集中托高 |
[10:53] | In? Or out? | 集中或自然 |
[10:58] | Well, uh, I mean, it depends. | 那个 我想 我想那取决于 |
[11:02] | Is it for dancing, or is it, um… | 它是为了跳舞或它是为了 |
[11:08] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[11:11] | So, where is this tool meant to be meeting you? | 所以 这个工具男跟你约在哪 |
[11:14] | You’re so rude! Um, I think at the front. | 你讲的真讨厌 我想应该在前面吧 |
[11:17] | Uh, yes… | 对吧 |
[11:20] | Hey, gorgeous. | 美女 正妹 |
[11:26] | See ya! | 回头见 |
[11:30] | Wanker. | 傻子 |
[12:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:29] | Fuck! | 干 |
[12:37] | Oh, just… | 它只是 |
[12:41] | -You have done this before? -Yeah. Haven’t you? | -你之前曾经干过 -当然 你有吗 |
[12:45] | It’s like brushing my teeth. | 它就像刷牙一样轻松 |
[12:46] | Ahhh! Bollocks! | 妈的 |
[12:51] | -That’s… Look, let me help you… -No, leave it! | -它看起来 让我帮你开好吗 -不 别管了 |
[12:53] | Okay, I’ve got it. Fuck! Ouch. | 好 我打开了 |
[12:55] | Okay, quick! Quick, okay. | 好勒 快点上吧 快点快点 好勒 |
[12:58] | Here we go! Okay, quick! | 我要上了 好勒 快上罗 |
[13:09] | Sweet Jesus! | 干好爽 |
[13:21] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[13:32] | Okay. | 好耶 |
[13:34] | -Where is it? -What? | -套套勒 -什么 |
[13:38] | -The thing. -I don’t know. | -套套啊 -我不知道啊 |
[13:41] | Seriously, Greg, where is it? | 说真的 格雷格 它在哪 |
[13:43] | You had it! | 它在你那啊 |
[13:45] | Look, it can’t have just disappeared! | 看起来 它不可能就这样消失啊 |
[13:51] | Oh, God! Oh, shit! | 天啊 挫屎了 |
[14:13] | Rosie? Have you found it? | 罗茜 你找到它没 |
[14:16] | Do you want me to have a look for you? | 你需不需要我帮你看一下 |
[14:18] | -Really? -Yeah, go on all fours. | -真的 -当然 你趴下来我帮你找 |
[14:21] | Bugger off! | 滚出去别烦我 |
[14:30] | -Rosie! -Alex! Thank God! Where are you? | -罗茜 -艾力克斯 太好了 你在哪 |
[14:32] | I’m on my way out! | 我正冲出去 |
[14:33] | No, wait, you’ve got to help me, | 不 等等 你一定要帮帮我 |
[14:34] | there’s been an accident! | 我发生了一点意外 |
[14:35] | Christ, what? | 什么 |
[14:37] | No, no, no, sorry, no, | 不 不 不 抱歉 没事 |
[14:38] | that’s what I meant. Everything’s fine. | 我就是说没事的意思 什么事都没有 |
[14:39] | Jesus, you scared me! | 天哪 你吓到我了 |
[14:40] | I mean, there was an accident, um, with the thingy | 我是说 有些意外发生了 跟那个工具男有关 |
[14:42] | with Greg, you know? | 就是那个格雷格 你知道 |
[14:43] | -Well, that happens, Rosie! -No, no, Alex. | -这样的事常发生 罗茜 -不 不 艾力克斯 |
[14:46] | Something that I need to figure out right now, Alex. | 发生了我需要立刻解决的事你懂吗 艾力克斯 |
[14:48] | I need to get rid of it. | 我需要取出它 |
[14:50] | It got lost and I can’t find it and I don’t know what to do. | 它不见了 然后我找不到它又不知道要怎么做 |
[14:52] | You’re not making any sense, Rosie! | 你讲的我完全听不懂啊 罗茜 |
[14:54] | Can we just talk about this later? | 你能不能等一下再讲这些 |
[14:55] | No, Alex, please! | 不要啊 艾力克斯 拜托 |
[14:57] | Okay, you need to be really clear and really precise! | 好吧 那你要讲的非常清楚 准确 |
[15:00] | Okay! | 好吧 |
[15:02] | The condom came off inside my vagina | 保险套掉下来卡在我阴道里 |
[15:04] | and at present I’m unable to locate it! | 然后现在我不知道它在哪里 |
[15:12] | That’s way more information than I needed. | 这比我需要知道的多多了 |
[15:18] | Hi. I’m Dick. | 嗨 我是迪克医生 |
[15:21] | Of course, you are. | 当然 你当然是 |
[15:26] | Okay. | 好勒 |
[15:34] | Is it, um, front bottom or back? | 好吧那你是哪种体位前后 背后 |
[15:37] | What do you think I am? | 你以为我是做什么的 |
[15:39] | Sorry. I wasn’t suggesting you’re a slag or anything. | 抱歉 我并没有说你是一个贱什么或者妓什么 |
[15:51] | Isn’t there a female nurse? | 这里没有女性护士吗 |
[15:53] | I’m afraid I’m all you’ve got. | 很抱歉 这里就我啦 |
[16:14] | That was one of the most embarrassing | 那真是我最想死的一刻 |
[16:15] | moments of my entire pathetic existence. | 在这悲惨人生之中 |
[16:28] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[16:31] | Let’s get out of here. | 让我们离开这鬼地方 |
[16:33] | Dino’s should still be open. | Dino’s应该还开着吧 |
[16:37] | I was thinking more Boston, Massachusetts. | 我是在说像波士顿 麻萨诸塞州 |
[16:41] | Oh, you think I should flee the country? | 你想我应该逃离这国家 |
[16:42] | I’m serious. | 我很认真 |
[16:44] | This place is a dead end, | 这地方就是个死路 |
[16:47] | we’ve been saying it for years. | 我们讲好几年了 |
[16:50] | And, uh, my dad wants me to try for a scholarship at Harvard. | 我爸希望我可以试试哈佛的奖学金 |
[16:58] | You are serious. | 你认真 |
[17:02] | It’s one of the best medical schools in the world. | 它是世上最好的医学院之一 |
[17:07] | And Boston College happens to have | 然后波士顿大学有 |
[17:10] | a really great hotel management course. | 非常不错的旅馆经营课程 |
[17:16] | That is what you want to do, isn’t it? | 那是你想要去做的 不是吗 |
[17:22] | You can’t! | 你不可以去 |
[17:24] | I mean, who’ll do your washing? | 我是说 谁帮你洗衣物 |
[17:26] | You’ll never eat! It’s ridiculous! | 你在那会饿死的 这太扯了 |
[17:28] | They have food in America, Mom, | 美国有食物的 妈 |
[17:30] | and I’m guessing washing machines. | 然后我想那边也有洗衣机的 |
[17:31] | It’s so far away! | 它太远了 |
[17:33] | I mean, talk to her, Dennis! | 帮忙说句话啊 丹尼斯 |
[17:38] | It works for me. I mean, this is as far as I got. | 我行的 我来多远就能获得多少啊 |
[17:40] | I know, but Mom’s just being Mom. | 我知道 但是妈你的就只是你的懂吗 |
[17:42] | It would be so much fun, and it would be… | 它将会非常有趣的 而且它将会 |
[17:45] | Did you ever want more, Dad? | 你曾想要更多吗 老爸 |
[17:49] | Do you know what your Gran’s favorite phrase was? | 你知道奶奶最喜欢说的一句话是什么吗 |
[17:52] | “Not for the likes of us.” | “不是我们喜欢就好” |
[17:55] | When you told us of your plan, | 当你告诉我们你的计划 |
[17:56] | it was the first thing that popped into my head. | 它是第一个进入我脑海中的想法 |
[17:58] | I could hear her voice in the room saying it. | 我仍然可以听到她在房间讲这句话的声音 |
[18:02] | I don’t want that voice in your head, ever. | 我不希望这句话的声音在你脑袋里 永远 |
[18:06] | Here, let me. | 这里啦 让我来 |
[18:15] | I want my own hotel one day. | 我希望有一天可以拥有自己的旅馆 |
[18:16] | Is it crazy to think like that? | 这样想会不会很疯狂啊 |
[18:20] | I’ve been winging it with you for 18 years, | 我已经这样想18年了 |
[18:22] | pretending I was the one in charge. | 假装我是那个经营人 |
[18:25] | You’re amazing, Rosie. | 你很棒的 罗茜 |
[18:27] | There’s nothing you can’t do, | 没什么是你办不到的 |
[18:28] | if you put your mind to it. | 假如你全心去做的话 |
[18:30] | But if I go to Boston, Mom will never speak to me again. | 但是我要是跑去波士顿 妈就永远不跟我讲话了耶 |
[18:33] | Well, if you don’t go, I won’t. | 但是 如果你不去 那我就不跟你讲话 |
[18:37] | The choice is yours. | 选择权在你 |
[18:40] | Dennis! | 丹尼斯 |
[18:46] | And do me a favor. | 顺便帮我一个忙 |
[18:48] | Come back and take that prick’s job. | 回来并且取得那笨蛋的职位 |
[18:57] | Good evening! | 晚上好 |
[19:28] | “Dear Miss Dunne, congratulations!” | 亲爱的邓恩小姐 恭喜你 |
[19:30] | “We are pleased to offer you a seat at Boston University!” | 我们很高兴通知您录取波士顿大学 |
[19:32] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! No way! Oh, my God! | 天啊 天啊 怎么会 我的天啊 |
[19:51] | Oh, hey, Clare, is Alex in? | 克莱尔 艾力克斯在吗 |
[19:53] | He’s tied up. | 他忙得不可开交 |
[19:54] | I can come back. | 我能马上回来 |
[19:56] | He’ll be down in about three minutes? | 他大概再忙个三分钟吧 |
[20:00] | Cup of tea? | 喝杯茶 |
[20:14] | Baby! Oh, baby! | 宝贝 宝贝 |
[20:22] | Yeah, baby, show me, come on, baby! | 宝贝 用力加速 用力再加速 宝贝 |
[20:26] | Oh, my God, is… | 天啊 他这是 |
[20:28] | -Is that? -Bethany. | -是在那个 -贝瑟尼 |
[20:30] | So, when you said he was… | 所以当你说他很忙是说 |
[20:33] | -Tied up. -You actually meant… | -真的很忙 -你其实是在讲 |
[20:35] | Tied up. | 很忙 |
[20:36] | -Um, I should go. -Any second now. | -我看我得撤了 -现在随时 |
[20:42] | -Oh, Alex. -“Oh, Alex. | -艾力克斯 -艾力克斯 |
[20:45] | Where did you learn “Where did you learn | 你哪学来 你哪学来 |
[20:47] | to do that? “to do that?” | 这样干的 这样干的” |
[20:53] | I know. It’s so gross. | 我知道 这超恶的 |
[21:06] | Hello? | 哈罗 |
[21:09] | Fuck! I’m coming! | 干 我来了啦 |
[21:20] | Are you supposed to smoke in here? | 你可以在这抽烟 |
[21:21] | My parents own the place. They want me to help out? | 我爸妈拥有这间店 他们要我在这帮忙 |
[21:24] | I’ll set the terms. | 那规矩就是我订的 |
[21:26] | What’s up? | 需要什么 |
[21:27] | Oh, right. Um, I’ve been feeling sick like, every day. | 好吧 我最近每天都像是生病了 |
[21:30] | Maybe you could just give me a pill or something… | 或许你可以给我一点药或是什么的 |
[21:32] | -Any diarrhea? -No. | -有腹泻吗 -没 |
[21:34] | -Fever? -No. | -发烧 -没 |
[21:35] | -Stomach cramps? -No. | -胃痉挛 -没 |
[21:37] | Well, have you missed a period? | 那好 你有一阵子月经没来 |
[21:44] | Yeah. | 对 |
[21:52] | -Uh, no. -Virgin? | -糟了 -处女 |
[21:54] | No, but I took the morning-after pill! | 不是 但是我有吃事后避孕药啊 |
[21:56] | 90% safe. 10% is the catch. | 90%安全 10%中大奖 |
[22:02] | There’s a loo here if you want to use it. | 这个是验孕棒 如果你想用的话 |
[22:09] | Fuck, fuck, fuck! | 挫屎 挫屎 挫屎 |
[22:22] | Bollocks. | 你真的挫屎了 |
[22:26] | Alex are you there? Can we meet? | 艾力克斯你在吗 我们可以见个面吗 |
[22:37] | I’d love to, but Bethany’s parents | 我很想去 但是贝瑟尼的爸妈 |
[22:39] | are taking us out to dinner at the Hazel. | 想要去出吃晚餐 在Hazel |
[22:41] | How posh is that? | 那里超豪华的 |
[22:43] | 真是啊 去你的贝瑟尼 去你的她有钱的父母 去你的Hazel和去你的 | |
[24:10] | Okay. I’m sorry. | 好吧 打扰了 |
[24:12] | Um, I… I… | 我 我 |
[24:14] | I’ve got news. | 我有新消息 |
[24:16] | -Me, too. -Read it. | -我也是 -读它 |
[24:28] | Scholarship to Harvard! | 有奖学金去哈佛念了 |
[24:32] | Alex, that’s so great. Congratulations. | 艾力克斯 这太棒了 恭喜 |
[24:35] | It’s unbelievable, right? | 这简直难以相信 对吧 |
[24:38] | Have you heard back from Boston College, yet? | 你有波士顿大学的回信了吗 有吗 |
[24:42] | No. | 没有 |
[24:45] | Yeah, you’ll get in. | 你将会进去的 |
[24:47] | Yeah, what about Bethany? Have you told her? | 贝瑟尼怎么办 你有留住她吗 |
[24:48] | She’ll be fine. | 她会没问题的啦 |
[24:51] | She’s got this… Oh, God, she’s got this thing about my hair. | 她得到了这个 天啊 她得到的那玩意跟我的头发有关 |
[24:54] | But she literally yanks it. | 但她硬是猛拉它 |
[24:56] | And she pulls this funny face during sex like this… | 而且她在做爱时摆出一副拉长了的马脸 |
[24:59] | -Enough. Enough… -I think she likes it. | -够了 够了 -我想她很像它 |
[25:03] | Don’t you care what she’s gonna think | 你都不觉得你应该 |
[25:04] | about you rushing off like this? | 关心一下她对于你仓促离开怎么想吗 |
[25:06] | All right, what is it? | 这是怎么了 |
[25:07] | What? | 什么怎么了 |
[25:09] | Well, you’re defending Bethany. What’s wrong? | 就是 你在保护贝瑟尼啊 你怎么了啊 |
[25:11] | Nothing. Nothing’s wrong. | 没事 没怎样 |
[25:15] | I thought you’d be happier. | 我想你应该是要更开心一点的 |
[25:18] | We’re on our way to Boston! Come on! Hey? | 我们在去波士顿的路上 冲啊 |
[25:21] | It’s great. It’s great, really. | 这很棒 真的很棒 |
[25:24] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[25:25] | What, come on, you’re coming, too! | 怎么了 别这样 你也会来的啊 |
[25:27] | My flight’s in three days, | 我的航班在三天后 |
[25:29] | which gives me time to get settled in before term starts. | 那让我可以在飞走前安排一些事 |
[25:33] | You need to go ahead and book your ticket. | 你需要的是前进和预订你的机票 |
[25:35] | Sure. | 没错 |
[25:37] | I have got some stuff to sort first, | 我得先帮我的东西好好的分类一下 |
[25:40] | but I’ll be there. | 但是我会在那的 |
[25:48] | -Don’t get blown up by terrorists. -Okay. | -别被恐怖份子炸掉啦 -没问题 |
[25:50] | Or lose cabin pressure and fall out of the sky. | 或是在飞机上失去舱压而被吸出去天空 |
[25:53] | Rosie, wait, wait, wait… | 罗茜 等等 等等 等等 |
[25:54] | Or fly into a flock of birds. I mean it! | 或者飞进一群鸟之间 我很认真 |
[25:55] | I can delay, if you need me to. | 我可以推迟些 如果你需要我的话 |
[25:59] | No. You’re getting on that plane. | 不 你要搭上这班飞机 |
[26:03] | I’ve got you something. Close your eyes. | 我要拿走你某些东西 闭上你的眼睛 |
[26:06] | Close your eyes. | 闭上你的眼睛 |
[26:09] | Give me your finger. Okay. Keep it there. | 给我你的手指 好的 让它保持在那 |
[26:20] | North America. | 北美洲 |
[27:13] | Keep in touch, okay? | 保持联络 好吗 |
[27:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:22] | See you in two weeks, so… | 两周后见 所以 |
[27:32] | Boston. | 波士顿 |
[27:35] | This way? | 这一边 |
[28:04] | If I’d told him, he’d never have left | 如果我告诉了他 他就绝对不会离开了 |
[28:05] | and his whole life would have been ruined, too. | 而他的人生也就全毁了 |
[28:07] | I mean, what’s the point? | 我的意思是 论点在哪啊 |
[28:08] | How noble. I’d have forced the bastard to stay. | 多高贵啊 我会让这混蛋留下来陪我 |
[28:11] | Oh, no, no. He’s not the dad. | 不 不 不 他不是爸爸 |
[28:13] | That’s just some other loser. | 爸爸只是某个窝囊废 |
[28:15] | You are turning out to be | 你证明了你是一个 |
[28:17] | a lot more interesting than you look. | 比外表看起来要有趣多了的人呢 |
[28:19] | Why don’t you just get rid of the thing? | 你为什么不把小孩拿掉呢 |
[28:21] | My parents are Catholic. | 我的父母是天主教徒 |
[28:22] | I don’t believe in all that, but I can’t! | 我并不全然相信那些 但是我不能这样做 |
[28:27] | Oh, I had it all sussed! | 我完全了解啦 |
[28:29] | Move to Boston, study, get a great job, | 搬去波士顿 读书 拿到好的工作 |
[28:32] | at 27, come back and open a hotel. | 27岁时回来并且开一间旅馆 |
[28:34] | Then get married and have kids. | 然后结婚并且生小孩 |
[28:35] | Wow. A whole life in bullet points. | 一生的重大事件都列出来了 |
[28:37] | Yeah, well now, it’s pregnant, | 是啊 但现在 它只是怀孕 |
[28:39] | have sprog, full-time mother, | 有小孩 全职妈妈 |
[28:41] | wave goodbye to career, live off benefits, grow fat, lose hair. | 跟事业说拜拜 靠津贴过活 变肥 剪短发 |
[28:45] | Yeah. You might as well just kill yourself now. | 是啊 你就像在扼杀你自己一样 |
[28:47] | I can sort the drugs. | 我可以为这些药分类 |
[28:51] | Look. There’s loads of people out there | 在外面有一卡车的人们 |
[28:52] | that want a kid that can’t have one. | 想着要小孩却得不到一个 |
[28:54] | Give it away. | 把这孩子送人吧 |
[28:58] | I could still move to Boston. | 我还是可以去波士顿 |
[29:02] | I can apply to college again, or get a job. I don’t care. | 我也可以再一次申请大学或者工作 我不在乎 |
[29:05] | So it would all be the same, just six months later. | 所以这一切都会一样如常 只要撑过六个月 |
[29:07] | I don’t even need to tell Alex, | 我甚至不用告诉艾力克斯 |
[29:09] | I could just think of an excuse. | 我只要想要好藉口就好啦 |
[29:11] | Whoa. That’s major denial, babe. | 那是不错的计划 宝贝 |
[29:14] | I just happen to think it’s the way to go. | 我只是刚好想到 这也是一种方法 |
[29:27] | Who’s that? Alex. | 谁在那啊 艾力克斯 |
[29:28] | Have you told him yet? | 你告诉他没有 |
[29:30] | I’m sending him my arrival time in Boston. | 我有寄给他我到达波士顿的时间 |
[29:32] | That’s all he needs to know. | 他只需要知道这些 |
[29:33] | Oh. All this fibbing is gonna catch up with you, girl. | 女孩 这些小谎言会永远跟着你的 |
[29:39] | The way that thing burst out of her. | 那玩意从她体内胀爆的方式 |
[29:42] | That might happen to you! It might. | 说不定也会发生在你身上 说不定 |
[29:44] | Her whole belly will erupt. | 她的肚子会整个爆开来 |
[29:46] | Blood and guts. | 血跟肠子 |
[29:48] | And this freakish alien will | 然后诡异的外星人就会 |
[29:49] | leap out and bite your head off! | 从肚子跳出来咬掉你的头 |
[29:51] | Stop it, the pair of you! | 停下来 你们两个都是 |
[29:53] | Pregnancy is a sacred thing! | 怀孕是一件神圣的事 |
[29:55] | -It can’t hear us. -Yes, it can! | -它又听不到 -可以的 它听得到好吗 |
[29:57] | And don’t refer to it as “it.” | 还有不要提起她时用它来代替 |
[29:58] | It’s a girl if you must know. | 她是个女孩 如果你一定要知道的话 |
[30:00] | You found out? | 你发现的 |
[30:02] | I asked at the last scan. | 最近一次扫瞄时问的 |
[30:05] | I thought I should tell the social worker | 我想我应该跟社工讲 |
[30:05] | so he can start his plans. | 这样他就可以开始为她计划 |
[30:07] | -A girl! -What about names? | -一个女孩 -她叫什么啊 |
[30:11] | No, um, I’ll let the new parents decide. | 不知道 应该说我会让她的新父母决定 她的名字 |
[30:15] | Give us a peek. | 给我们偷看一下 |
[30:17] | A woman’s body doesn’t become public property | 一个女人的身体可不会因为 |
[30:19] | just because she is pregnant. | 怀孕而变成公众财产 |
[30:20] | Be my guest. | 那就当我的客人吧 |
[30:27] | Look at that! | 看这个 |
[30:30] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[30:34] | She’s got hiccups! | 她在打嗝耶 |
[30:36] | Little thing’s got hiccups! | 小东西在打嗝耶 |
[30:39] | Oh, bless! | 简直天赐 |
[30:42] | Whatever. | 不管怎样说 |
[30:56] | Baby, can you hear me? | 宝贝 你听得见我说话吗 |
[31:04] | Try holding your breath like this. | 我试着去感受你的呼吸 像这样 |
[31:16] | There you are, Katie girl! | 你就在这 凯蒂小女孩 |
[31:22] | That’s probably not going to be your name, okay? | 这可能不会是你的名字 好吗 |
[31:33] | It’s coming! Towels! Hot water! | 她要出来了 毛巾 热水 |
[31:36] | -Where’s the midwife? -I don’t know! | -助产士在哪 -我不知道 |
[31:39] | Come in now! | 现在赶来啦 |
[31:41] | Come on! | 快上来 |
[31:43] | Come on! Midwife’s here! | 来啦 助产士在这 |
[31:45] | Let’s go! As quick as you like! | 那就开始吧 你喜欢多快就多快好吗 |
[31:46] | She’s just right down the hallway. | 她刚刚才到走廊 |
[31:49] | All right, okay, breathe, breathe! | 好好 没问题 深呼吸 深呼吸 |
[31:50] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[31:54] | Breathe, breathe, everything is going to be all right! | 深呼吸 深呼吸 所有事都会变好的 |
[31:56] | Being a girl sucks! Yeah. | 当女孩烂透了 |
[32:03] | Hello. | 哈喽 |
[32:07] | That’ll be the social worker. | 那应该是社工来了 |
[32:12] | Would you like to hold her? | 你想要抱抱她吗 |
[32:14] | Or should I bring her straight downstairs? | 或者我直接抱她下楼呢 |
[32:48] | Katie. | 凯蒂 |
[32:52] | Sweet little Katie. | 甜美可爱的小凯蒂 |
[33:22] | I promise, Katie, | 我向你保证 凯蒂 |
[33:25] | I’m going to be a good Mommy. | 我会当你最棒的妈妈 |
[33:43] | Katie. | 凯蒂 |
[33:46] | Katie. Shh… | 凯蒂 |
[33:57] | It’s gonna be okay. | 都会没问题的 |
[34:02] | Please. Katie, it’s gonna be okay! | 拜托 凯蒂 都会没问题的 |
[34:10] | My life’s over, Dad! | 我的人生完蛋了 爸 |
[34:13] | Wait ’til you become a grandparent. | 等你当奶奶再说这档事吧 |
[34:17] | Katie, Katie. Shh. | 凯蒂 凯蒂 |
[34:26] | You know, I still remember the drive back | 你知道吗 我还记得 |
[34:28] | from the hospital when you were born. | 你出生后我从医院开回家的时候 |
[34:31] | You screamed blue murder, the whole bloody journey. | 你尖叫兼大哭 整段旅程都是血泪史啊 |
[34:36] | I was so scared, I jumped three red lights. | 我吓到要死 还闯了三次红灯 |
[34:38] | Lost my license. | 失去了我的驾照 |
[34:40] | You never told me that before. | 你从来没跟我说过这些 |
[34:43] | You weren’t part of the club. | 因为你不是这俱乐部的一员啊 |
[34:55] | In battle to preserve sanity, | 在这场战斗中 为了保证精神健全 |
[34:57] | must remember following rules. | 一定要记得 遵守这些守则 |
[34:59] | Number one, never breast feed in a public place. | 第一 不在公众场合喂母乳 |
[35:02] | Two, never bounce Katie on knee after feeding. | 第二 不让凯蒂喂奶后在膝盖上蹦蹦跳跳 |
[35:09] | Three, try not to cry when she cries. | 第三 试着不要哭 当她也在哭的时候 |
[35:14] | And four, the most important of all, | 第四 最重要的一点 |
[35:16] | never assume trouble isn’t around the next corner. | 千万别以为麻烦不会在转角出现 |
[35:19] | -Laters, girls. -Bye. | -晚点见 女孩们 -拜 |
[35:42] | Rosie? Oh, no. | 罗茜 糟糕勒 |
[35:45] | Tragic. Are you okay? | 整个惨啊 你还好吧 |
[35:50] | Tell me that’s not yours! | 告诉我 这不是你的吧 |
[35:51] | No! | 当然不是 |
[35:55] | What, you’re a nanny now? | 怎么 你现在当起保姆了 |
[35:57] | Yeah! You know, at least it’s good money. | 你知道的 至少带小孩还蛮好赚的 |
[36:00] | Uh, I thought you were going to Boston with Alex. | 我以为你应该在波士顿陪着艾力克斯 |
[36:03] | Oh, no, no, no, | 没有 没有 没有 |
[36:05] | I realized children are the only education you need. | 我了解到小孩就是你唯一需要的的教育了 |
[36:07] | So, who’s the dad? | 所以 爸爸是谁呢 |
[36:13] | Get it off! Get it off! | 让她放开 让她放开 |
[36:16] | I’ve got to go! | 我必须要走了 |
[36:18] | Bye, then! | 那么 再见 |
[36:38] | Alex. | 艾力克斯 |
[36:41] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会在这呢 |
[36:43] | Just back for the weekend. Thought I’d surprise you. | 只是回来几周 想要给你一个惊喜 |
[36:46] | Great! Uh, yeah. Let’s go for a coffee then. | 太好了 那我们去喝杯咖啡 |
[36:49] | Ah! No, no. Let’s stay here. | 不 不用 在这里就好 |
[36:51] | Why don’t you put the kettle on? | 不如你给我泡个茶吧 |
[37:02] | So, what have you been up to? | 所以 你最近在忙什么呢 |
[37:03] | Oh, just this and that, you know? | 就这样那样你懂的啦 |
[37:05] | Nice haircut by the way. | 顺带一提发型剪的不错 |
[37:06] | Yeah, thanks. | 谢啦 |
[37:08] | You okay? You seem stressed. | 你还好吧 你看起来有点压力 |
[37:09] | No! No! | 没有 没有 |
[37:11] | Uh, so, how’s medicine? | 所以 医学院怎样 |
[37:13] | Fascinating. Yeah. | 超赞的 |
[37:17] | We’ve just been doing obstetrics, in fact. | 事实上 我们才刚在学产科医学而已 |
[37:18] | Really? Mm-hmm. | 真的 |
[37:21] | So much to learn. | 有太多要学了 |
[37:23] | How do you find these breast pumps, by the way? | 顺带一提 你从哪找到这吸奶器的啊 |
[37:24] | Some women don’t like them. | 有些女人不太喜欢用它们 |
[37:25] | Oh, total nightmare. | 整个恶梦你都不知道 |
[37:30] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[37:32] | How did you… | 你怎么知道的 |
[37:33] | Bethany. | 贝瑟尼 |
[37:36] | Fast work. | 真是有效率 |
[37:42] | I was gonna tell you, Alex, I promise. | 我本来要跟你讲的 艾力克斯 真的 |
[37:45] | When? | 什么时候 |
[37:47] | I didn’t want to hold you back. | 我不希望把你留在这 |
[37:54] | She’s had colic for months. | 她已经腹痛整个月了 |
[37:57] | My whole life is feeding, winding and nappies. | 我整个生活就是 喂她 哄她和打盹儿 |
[38:02] | All I can think about is poo. | 全部我能想到的就是屎了 |
[38:05] | How much, when, what color. | 多少 什么时候 什么颜色 |
[38:08] | I hope you mean hers. | 我希望你说的是她的 |
[38:16] | What happened to Greg? | 格雷格知道这件事吗 |
[38:19] | He miraculously got a job | 他听到的那分钟 |
[38:21] | in Ibiza the minute he heard. | 奇蹟似的获得一份在伊比沙岛上的工作 |
[38:33] | Can I be godfather? | 我能当她的教父吗 |
[38:39] | I’d love nothing more. | 我想那再好也不过了 |
[38:55] | I think not telling you | 你知道吗 我想过不要跟你讲 |
[38:59] | was a way to keep the dream alive, you know? | 因为这样我想梦想就可以继续存在 |
[39:03] | So there was at least someone out there | 这样至少就还有一个人 |
[39:05] | who still saw me as Rosie. | 仍然可以把我当成原本的罗茜 |
[39:10] | And not this strange, new person I’ve become. | 而不是现在变成这么奇怪的我 |
[40:26] | So, the last time I looked that depressed, | 最近一次我看起来这么郁闷时 |
[40:30] | I tried to hang myself with my favorite tie. | 我试着戴上我最喜欢的领带时 |
[40:36] | Hi, I’m Phil. | 嗨 我是菲尔 |
[40:40] | Alex. | 艾力克斯 |
[40:41] | I’ve been sent to play fairy godmother. | 我被派去演神仙教母 |
[40:45] | You don’t look the part, mate. | 你看起来不像那个料啊 兄弟 |
[40:48] | My sister’s been driving me crazy. | 我姊妹快把我给逼疯了 |
[40:50] | She wants to know, would you buy her a drink? | 她想知道 你可以请她喝一杯吗 |
[40:54] | Which one is she? | 她是哪一位 |
[41:01] | -The hot girl from class? -Sally. | -这正妹是你的同班同学 -莎莉 |
[41:04] | The bright sunflower in the family window box. | 宛如在窗台上绽放的向日葵一般耀眼 |
[41:12] | Everybody has been wondering | 每个人都想知道这位可爱的英国男孩 |
[41:13] | why the cute British guy looks so sad. | 为什么看起来如此悲伤 |
[41:17] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[41:20] | It’s time to realize | 是时候应该让你了解到 |
[41:21] | you’re here with us. | 你在这是跟我们在一起的 |
[41:23] | And that we might be fun to be with. | 而且跟我们在一起你会很开心的 |
[41:31] | Katie! It’s your first Christmas! | 凯蒂 这是你第一次的圣诞节 |
[41:33] | I hope you got my present! | 我希望你有看到我的录影 |
[41:35] | Thanks for the book, Alex. | 谢啦 你送她的书还不错 艾力克斯 |
[41:37] | I know she’ll love it one day. | 我知道的 总有一天她会知道它的好 |
[41:38] | What is it? | 这是什么啊 |
[41:39] | This is my new apartment. | 这里是我的新搬来的公寓 |
[41:42] | What’s this you’re doing here, darling? | 你在这做什么啊 亲爱的 |
[41:44] | Um, handmade hearts. | 手工爱心 |
[41:47] | And here, we have my favorite Back to the Future poster. | 然后这里 我有我们最爱的电影 回到未来的海报 |
[41:49] | It would look so special in the bathroom. | 它在浴室里看起来是这么的特别 |
[41:52] | Walk to Mommy. | 走到妈咪这里啊 |
[41:53] | Come to me. Good girl! | 过来啊宝贝 好女孩 |
[41:56] | Katie, darling, it’s your fourth Christmas. | 凯蒂 亲爱的小家伙 这是你第四次圣诞节啦 |
[42:01] | Did, uh, Mommy get my Christmas card? | 你妈妈有没有收到我的圣诞卡片呢 |
[42:08] | Really? | 真假啊 |
[42:10] | She wants me to tell you she can cycle and count to five. | 她想要告诉你 她可以重复的数数儿到五 |
[42:14] | 3 4 5 …three, four, five! | |
[42:19] | Me, I’ve got a job and finally moved out of Mom and Dad’s. | 而我有了工作 终于不再是全职父母了 |
[42:23] | Miss Dunne! Welcome back to the hotel! | 邓恩小姐 欢迎回到旅馆 |
[42:25] | I believe it’s the penthouse suite for you? | 我想您要的是一间豪华套房吗 |
[42:27] | That’s right, thanks. | 没错 感恩啊 |
[43:15] | Mommy, Mommy! | 妈咪 妈咪 |
[43:16] | It’s the first day of school! | 今天是上学第一天耶 |
[43:21] | I heard some beds | 我最近有听到一些关于 |
[43:24] | were being stolen recently. | 床被偷了的事 |
[43:26] | Isn’t that strange? | 这应该没有很奇怪吧 |
[43:28] | Yes, Mommy. | 当然啦 妈咪 |
[43:29] | This way, no one can come in and steal ours. | 这边没有人可以偷到我们的床床 |
[43:35] | Are you my daddy? | 你是我爸爸吗 |
[43:38] | No! No, he’s just a nice man | 不是啦 他只是个好人 |
[43:40] | that’s helping Mommy out a bit, that’s all. | 先帮妈咪一个小忙出去一下好吗 |
[43:46] | Damn! What? | 该死的 什么 |
[43:47] | It’s the wrong key! | 不是这把钥匙啊 |
[44:01] | -My head! -Come on, whinger! | -我的头 -小心你的头啊 |
[44:05] | Over there! Over there! | 那里 那里 |
[44:07] | Come on, keep going. | 拜托 冲啊冲啊 |
[44:08] | Quick, quick, Mommy! | 快 快 妈咪 |
[44:09] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[44:14] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[44:15] | Love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[44:23] | You dreamt you were an inanimate object? | 你梦调到你是无生命的物体 |
[44:26] | Yeah, I mean, come on. An arrow flying through the air! | 我是说 你想想 一把箭在天上飞来飞去 |
[44:29] | That’s pretty cool. | 那还真是酷弊了 |
[44:30] | I don’t understand. How can you be a thing? | 我真的不太了 你怎么有办法成为一个东西 |
[44:34] | I don’t know. I’ve always had dreams like that. | 我也不知道 我的梦一直都像这样啊 |
[44:37] | It sounds to me like self-esteem issues, sweetie. | 这听起来像是跟自尊有关的问题呢 甜心 |
[44:40] | You may need to talk to someone. | 你需要跟某人讲讲呢 |
[44:45] | You know, there are razor hairs | 你知道吗 今天又有 |
[44:47] | in the bathroom, again today. | 刮胡刀在浴室里 |
[44:49] | Really? | 真的 |
[44:50] | You know it gives me allergies. | 你知道那会让我有点不舒服的 |
[44:53] | Next time you have one of your weird dreams, | 下次你要是也做一个诡异的梦的话 |
[44:55] | maybe you should dream | 也许可以梦到你像是一个 |
[44:57] | you’re something useful like a vacuum cleaner. | 非常厉害的吸尘器 |
[45:01] | We have a cleaning lady. | 我们已经有清洁女工罗 |
[45:03] | What do you want? | 你到底想要什么 |
[45:05] | For her to think we’re a pair of fuck-ups? | 为了她去想我们就是一对炮友而已 |
[45:08] | That’s exactly what we are. | 你想的真是精准又正确啊 |
[45:25] | You okay? I’ve got sand in my eyes. | 你还好吗 有沙子跑进我的眼睛里了哭哭 |
[45:28] | Look at Mommy! | 看着妈咪 修修 |
[45:38] | I dreamt I was an arrow. | 我梦到我是一个箭头 |
[45:41] | The little metal bit right at the tip of an arrow, | 一支箭上的金属一个箭头 |
[45:44] | whizzing through the air. | 在空气里咻咻咻的飞 |
[46:10] | What have you told the poor brat? | 你跟这可怜的家伙讲了啥 |
[46:13] | No! Just that he sent me a ticket. I’ve got no expectations. | 没讲啥啊 他只是寄张票给我 我没有期待什么啦 |
[46:16] | Well, good, because he’s got a girlfriend. | 好吧 那很好 他可是有女朋友的人 |
[46:18] | Although you know it’s funny, her name | 虽然你知道的 她的名字 |
[46:19] | didn’t come up once. | 从来没有出现过 |
[46:21] | Yeah, well, Katie’s mature enough to know | 好吧 我想凯蒂已经够大可以去知道一些 |
[46:23] | that when it comes to men, it doesn’t matter. | 关于那个男人 没关系的 |
[46:24] | Yeah, well, Katie also knows | 好吧 我想凯蒂也应该知道 |
[46:26] | that something must have triggered | 某些东西触动他 |
[46:27] | his sudden enthusiasm to see her mom, | 让他想要看见她妈妈 |
[46:29] | who, by the way, knows him better than anyone, | 要是有谁可以知道他比任何人都好 |
[46:30] | and is clearly the best person to judge! | 那那个人才是发出评语的最佳人选罗 |
[46:58] | All right! All right! Good to see you! | 好了 好了 你好兴奋啊 看到你真好 |
[47:02] | So, tired? Hungry? | 那累吗 还是饿了 |
[47:04] | No. Why? | 不会啊 问这干麻 |
[47:23] | Come on. | 来跳嘛 |
[47:27] | Do you want another? | 你要再来一杯吗 |
[47:30] | All right. I’ll be back, okay? | 好 等我一下 好吗 |
[47:36] | So, you’re new here. I’m Jonathan! | 所以 你是新来的耶 我是乔纳森 |
[47:39] | Rosie! | 罗茜 |
[47:41] | Rosie? So what do you do, Rosie? | 罗茜 所以你是做什么的呢 罗茜 |
[47:44] | I’m a mom! | 我是个全职老妈 |
[47:46] | Is that some kind of, uh, performance thing? | 你的意思是那是某种关于表演的东西 |
[47:48] | You’re a drama major? | 你是一部戏剧的主演 |
[47:51] | I’m a mother of a 5-year-old girl! | 我是一个妈妈 我有个5岁的女儿 |
[47:55] | Cool! Cool! | 酷 酷 |
[47:59] | Can I get you a drink or something? | 我能请你喝一杯或什么的吗 |
[48:06] | A gin and tonic. | 一杯杜松子酒跟奎宁水 |
[48:09] | -Cell? Car keys? -Oh, dude. Come on. | -手机 汽车钥匙 -兄弟 拜托不要 |
[48:11] | Guys, guys, guys, | 大伙儿 大伙儿 大伙儿 |
[48:12] | no, no, no! | 不要啊 别这样啊 不 |
[48:13] | Come on, come on! Come on! Please! It’s gonna happen! | 别啦 都说不要了 不行啊 你挡不住的啦 |
[48:16] | One, two, three! -Okay, okay! | 1 2 3 -好好 我我来了 |
[48:17] | Rosie, Rosie, come on, come… | 罗茜 罗茜 救命啊 救 |
[48:28] | Can you give me a hand? | 可以拉我起来吗 |
[48:29] | All right. | 没问题的啦 |
[48:34] | Come on. Come on! I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 好耶 有伴了 抱歉 抱歉啦 |
[48:40] | You’re looking way too hot right now, Rosie. | 你现在看起来真妈的辣爆了 罗茜 |
[48:48] | Come on, all right, okay. If you want it like that. | 拜托 好吧 好吧 如果你坚持的话那我就不客气啦 |
[48:51] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不要 |
[48:57] | -You stink. -I stink? | -你臭臭 -我真的臭臭 |
[48:59] | You haven’t bathed. | 你没有洗澡 |
[49:01] | Bananas? | 香蕉笑一个 |
[49:04] | All right. One, two… | 准备好啦 1 2 |
[49:07] | -Any good? -No, it’s sort of… | -有没有拍到不错的 -没耶 看起来嘛 |
[49:12] | Catch. | 接住 |
[49:15] | All right. | 好吧来看看 |
[49:19] | “You will live a long and happy life.” Sweet. | “你会有一个又长又快乐的人生” 不错 |
[49:22] | Oh, can I switch? | 我可以跟你换吗 |
[49:24] | -Cause you prefer mine? -I prefer it. | -因为你比较喜欢我的吗 -我就比较喜欢你那一个 |
[49:26] | I do, I do. I don’t know what I’m talking about. | 我就是 就是那个 好吧其实我跟本不知道我在讲什么 |
[49:31] | Well, you do go here, so you probably | 你都带我到这了 我觉得你应该要 |
[49:32] | should know what you’re talking about. | 知道你要讲什么吧 |
[49:41] | Strange to think that I could have lived here | 虽然这样想很奇怪 但是我竟然可以生活在这 |
[49:42] | and been part of it. | 并且成为它的一部份 |
[49:46] | But I don’t regret Katie, you know? | 但是我并没有后悔生下凯蒂 你知道吗 |
[49:49] | I mean, how could I? | 我的意思是 我何德何能 |
[49:52] | She’s the most amazing kid. | 她总是可以为我带来惊喜 |
[50:01] | The weird thing is | 最奇怪的是 |
[50:06] | that she reminds me more of you than Greg. | 她让我想起更多的是你而不是格雷格 |
[50:10] | That’s probably just ’cause I love her. | 那可能只是因为我爱她吧 |
[50:28] | We should go. | 我们该走了 |
[50:35] | Seriously cute. | 真的很可爱啦 |
[50:37] | It was a ball of fluff. | 它是毛绒绒的绒毛球儿 |
[50:39] | No seriously. | 真的啦 |
[50:44] | Sally. Rosie. | 莎莉 罗茜 |
[50:46] | Rosie, Sally. | 罗茜 莎莉 |
[50:48] | Good morning. | 早安啊 |
[50:50] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[50:57] | Wow. This should be in a museum. | 这简直可以拿来参展罗 |
[51:00] | Oh, it’s nothing. | 这没什么啦 |
[51:02] | Just quail egg and asparagus | 只是把鹌鹑蛋和芦笋和 |
[51:04] | in filo pastry with a cream of rocket sauce. | 芝麻菜酱汁奶泡加在费罗糕点里 |
[51:07] | Well, my regular is baked beans. | 我通常就只是烘豆 |
[51:11] | Good old British baked bean. | 好一个英式烘豆 |
[51:12] | Zero nutritional value. | 完全没有营养价值 |
[51:15] | Yeah. But good on toast. | 但是抹在烤面包上真的不错吃 |
[51:18] | Oh, you know I can’t drink. | 你知道我不喝酒的 |
[51:20] | Of course. | 当然啦 |
[51:22] | But how are we going to cope without | 但我们要怎么克服 |
[51:23] | the numbing haze of alcohol? | 酒精带来阴霾与麻木呢 |
[51:26] | Why can’t you drink? | 为什么你不能喝啊 |
[51:28] | If that’s not a rude question? | 如果那不是个很失礼的问题的话 |
[51:33] | Alex? | 艾力克斯 |
[51:37] | What? | 什么 |
[51:49] | Didn’t… Didn’t… | 就就 就是那个 |
[51:51] | Alex and I are pregnant. | 艾力克斯让我怀孕了 |
[51:53] | Twelve and a half weeks in. | 12周半大了 |
[51:59] | That’s wonderful. | 那太棒啦 |
[52:02] | Congratulations. | 恭喜恭喜 |
[52:04] | Congratulations. | 恭喜啊 |
[52:07] | Alex, you didn’t tell me? | 艾力克斯你怎么没跟我讲呢 |
[52:09] | No, I… Sorry, I thought I did. | 不是 我 抱歉 我以为我有讲过了 |
[52:11] | That’s… | 就是那个 |
[52:15] | Let me help! | 让我帮你 |
[52:16] | Shit! Ah-ah-ah! | 该死的 |
[52:17] | Daddy’s antique table! Alex, quick! | 爸爸的古董桌子 艾力克斯 快点啊 |
[52:20] | Oh, bollocks. Language, please! | 干您娘 你又讲脏话 你就不能注意一下吗 |
[52:22] | Oh, fuck! No! Why can’t you just say fudge? | 干干 靠 你为什么不能讲一点别的就要讲脏话 |
[52:40] | Look what you made me do. | 看你让我干了什么好事 |
[52:45] | It’s fine. It’s okay. | 这没什么 没事啦 |
[52:48] | We have Herb’s vernissage in an hour… It’s… | 我们一小时后有赫伯的美术展览会预展 我想 |
[52:52] | Everything is gonna be fine. | 所有事情都会变得没问题的 |
[53:12] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[53:15] | Sally had this planned for weeks. | 莎莉为了这个计划好几周了 |
[53:17] | It’s not for long, okay? I promise. | 这不会很久的 好吗 我保证 |
[53:19] | Sweetie? Dr. Jones is by the sweet and sour prawn balls! | 亲爱的 琼斯医生就在糖醋虾球旁边耶 |
[53:22] | -Look, he’s just… -Sweetie, not now. Okay? | -你看他就在那 -亲爱的 现在不是时候 好吗 |
[53:25] | But he’s a senior thoracic surgeon, Alex. | 但他是一位资深的胸膛外科医生啊 艾力克斯 |
[53:28] | She’s right, Alex. Go on. | 她是对的 艾力克斯 快去吧 |
[53:31] | Okay, let’s go. Let’s go. | 好啦 走吧 走吧 |
[53:35] | This image here is one of my favorites. | 这张是我最喜欢的照片之一 |
[53:39] | How to articulate that transient moment | 如何清晰的表达那一闪而逝的瞬间 |
[53:42] | when you see something through the camera’s eye. | 当你经由镜头补抓到到某些东西时 |
[53:47] | It’s a little like love at first sight. | 它就有点像一见钟情 |
[53:49] | Stops you in your tracks. | 就这样停留在你追寻的视线里 |
[53:51] | Suddenly you recognize it for exactly what it is. | 突然之间你了解到它真实的一面 |
[53:55] | A load of bollocks. | 整整胡说八道 |
[54:02] | Rosie! Rosie, where are you going? | 罗茜 罗茜 你要去哪啊 |
[54:04] | Back home. | 回家 |
[54:06] | And I mean England. This is too crazy for me, okay? | 回英国去 这些对我来说真是疯了 好吗 |
[54:08] | I walked straight | 我就像直接冲进这一团 |
[54:09] | into the middle of something here! | 我不知道是什么玩意的生活里头 |
[54:10] | Look, it’s all fine, honestly. | 拜托 这真的没什么好吗 说实在的 |
[54:13] | Sally and I just needed to air some stuff! | 莎莉和我只是需要一点交际和推销我自己 |
[54:15] | Oh, good, I’m glad you’re fine, ’cause I’m not! | 那很好 我很高兴你在那如于得水 但我不是好吗 |
[54:17] | We were out together the whole night, Alex! | 我们整晚都没有在一起好吗 艾力克斯 |
[54:20] | And all the while your girlfriend | 然后这段一起出游的时间里 |
[54:21] | was at home expecting a baby! | 你女朋友在家怀着一个你的小孩 |
[54:22] | -And you didn’t say! -Come on, Rosie. | -然后你却什么也没跟我说 -拜托 罗茜 |
[54:24] | Nothing happened, we were just… | 真的没发生什么事 我们就只是 |
[54:25] | We were just having some fun. | 我们就只是一起做点开心的事而已 |
[54:27] | That’s what you got me over here for then? | 你就为了这样把我叫过来 |
[54:29] | Just some fun? | 就为了好玩 |
[54:30] | I wanted to see you! For Christ sake, | 我想要见你 老天爷啊 |
[54:32] | you’re my best friend! | 你是我最好的朋友啊 |
[54:34] | Or maybe you needed someone from your old life | 或者你需要一个从你旧生活圈来的人 |
[54:36] | to point out the truth! | 为你指出这个事实 |
[54:40] | -What truth? Y-ou’re in a mess, Alex! | -什么事实 -你整个一团乱啊 艾力克斯 |
[54:43] | This whole situation is one big bloody giant mess! | 这整个情况就是超级无敌惨烈的一团乱 |
[54:46] | Me? I’m in a mess? | 我 我现在一团糟 |
[54:47] | And you’re in denial! | 而且你还拒绝去面对它 |
[54:48] | You’re projecting! | 你是在说你自己吧 |
[54:50] | Okay, can we just stop the psychobabble here | 好吧 我们可以不要在这里研讨这些心理学术语 |
[54:52] | and just talk like English people, please! | 然后像个英国人好好的礼貌的讲话吗 好吗 |
[54:54] | Fine! Fine! Fine. Fine. Look. | 好啦 好啦 好啦好啦 |
[54:57] | I was worried you might find it hard, | 我想你可能觉得有点难为情或困难 |
[55:00] | you know, coming here. | 你懂的 来这里 |
[55:02] | -Hard? -I mean, you’ve had a tough time, Rosie, | -困难 -我的意思是 你过得蛮辛苦的不是吗 罗茜 |
[55:05] | and seeing where we live, you know, | 然后你看到我们生活的地方 你知道的 |
[55:07] | our apartment, our lifestyle, it’s just… | 我们的公寓 我们的生活方式 这些对你来说都 |
[55:09] | Okay! You thought I was jealous of you? | 天哪 你以为我在忌妒你 |
[55:12] | No. | 不是这样的 |
[55:13] | I pity you, Alex! | 我可怜你 艾力克斯 |
[55:16] | All I see is someone compensating for a crap personal life | 我只看到某个家伙闲扯他的职涯 |
[55:19] | by schmoozing his way up the career ladder! | 该怎么升该怎样怎样以补偿他的狗屁生活 |
[55:21] | Crap personal life? | 狗屁生活 |
[55:23] | All right, let’s see. | 好吧 我们看看 |
[55:24] | Um, stable relationship with beautiful girlfriend, | 稳定的交际关系 跟美丽的女朋友 |
[55:26] | lots in common, a great circle of friends, | 许多共同点 一个非常棒的朋友圈 |
[55:28] | a kid on the way, who’s gonna have two parents, | 即将出世并且有父有母的孩子 |
[55:30] | by the way, not one! | 顺带一提 不是一个单亲 |
[55:40] | Rosie, come on, I… | 罗茜 不是这意思 我 |
[55:42] | Forget it, Alex! | 想都别想 艾力克斯 |
[55:44] | Go ahead and climb your greasy pole! | 去吧去成就你的成就 |
[55:47] | You know, I will! | 你知道吗 我会去做的 |
[55:48] | Just don’t come whinging to me | 只是当你了解你内在有多空虚时 |
[55:49] | when you realize you’re empty inside. | 不要回到小惠金区来找我 |
[55:51] | -No danger of that! -Good! | -那里真是超安全的 -那很好 |
[55:54] | -Excellent! -Fantastic! | -超棒 -棒到你都想不到 |
[57:42] | Oh, no! | 天啊 |
[57:44] | Pleased to see me? | 见到我开心吗 |
[57:47] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干麻儿 |
[57:48] | You sent me Katie’s drawing! | 你寄给我 凯蒂的画 |
[57:49] | I got on the first flight I could! | 我看完后马上搭上第一班回这的飞机了 尽我所能 |
[57:51] | No! No, no, no! I did that on a whim, okay? | 天 天 天啊 我不知道我为什么会寄给你 好吗 |
[57:54] | Katie drew the picture, and it was a mistake! | 凯蒂画了这幅画但它是个误会 |
[57:56] | I never expected you to actually show up! | 我真的没期望你出现 |
[57:57] | That letter really made me think about my life! | 那信真的让我省思我的人生 |
[57:59] | I wanna meet her, Rosie! I am her dad. | 我希望可以见见她 罗茜 我是她爸爸啊 |
[58:02] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[58:04] | And what precisely is it that you think | 是什么让你觉得 |
[58:06] | qualifies you for that title? Those? | 你有资格当她的爸爸那些花 |
[58:08] | Where were you, Dad? | 爸爸 你在哪里 |
[58:09] | when she woke up with colic | 当她因为疝气而一再 |
[58:10] | every night for the first few months? | 在半夜醒来哭闹的头几个月 |
[58:12] | Or cut her first tooth, or took her first steps? | 或是她掉的第一颗牙 还是她走的第一步 |
[58:16] | Has anyone ever told you, | 有人告诉过你吗 |
[58:17] | you have the most amazing eyes? | 你的眼睛超漂亮的 |
[58:26] | Look, I’m sorry, okay? | 拜托 我很抱歉好吗 真的 |
[58:28] | I get it, I bailed on you. I was a total creep. | 我知道 我抛弃你离开这 我完全是个卑鄙小人 |
[58:31] | But there hasn’t been a single day in the last five years | 但是过去五年里每一天 |
[58:33] | that I haven’t wondered what she’s like. | 我没有一天不去想她长得如何 |
[58:35] | Is she like me? Did she luck out on the gene front? | 她长得像我吗 她在遗传基因上是幸运的吗 |
[58:38] | You’re so full of shit! | 你整个就像是一坨屎 |
[58:46] | You have to give me a chance, Rosie! | 你总得给我一个机会吧 罗茜 |
[58:48] | I can be different, I promise. | 我能改变的 我保证 |
[58:50] | Do you want me to crawl on my hands and knees? | 你要我在你面前用手跟膝盖爬也行 |
[58:52] | Anything, Rosie! I’m begging you! | 任何事 罗茜 我求求你 |
[58:53] | If this were about me, I’d be driving you to the airport right now! | 如果这只是跟我有关 我会马上把你撵回机场让你滚蛋 |
[58:57] | You’d be right to. | 你是对的 |
[59:01] | One chance! | 只给你一次机会 |
[59:05] | One chance, but any mess-ups and you’re out. | 就此一次机会 假如你搞砸了就给我滚蛋 |
[59:07] | And you be nice! | 还有态度给我摆正点 |
[59:08] | And I don’t just mean average nice, | 态度不只是平常这么好而是要多好就有多好 |
[59:09] | I mean Father Christmas-Easter Bunny-Tom Hanks | 要像是圣诞老人加复活节兔子和汤姆·汉克这些 |
[59:12] | -all-rolled-into-one nice! | 加起来这么好 |
[59:13] | -Yeah. -And you will buy her the most | -对的 -然后你会给她买 |
[59:15] | expensive pair of shitty pink shoes that you can find! | 一双贵到你找都找不到的粉红小鞋 |
[59:20] | I’m gonna Google them right now. | 我马上上google找 马上 |
[59:33] | -Hi-five! -Boo! | -击掌 -碰 |
[1:00:10] | Wait a minute. You did what? | 等一下 你做了什么 |
[1:00:15] | This is a man who let you go to casualty on your own | 就是这男人 他害得你 |
[1:00:18] | in the middle of the night, | 半夜一人孤零零的 |
[1:00:19] | with a condom stuck up your fanny! | 陪着一个保险套 坚持你的立场好吗 |
[1:00:21] | He’s Katie’s dad. | 他是凯蒂的爸爸 |
[1:00:23] | You should see her little face | 你应该看看当他爸 |
[1:00:24] | light up when he walks in the room! | 走进她房间时那发光的小脸 |
[1:00:26] | They’re really bonding! | 他们真的有连结 |
[1:00:29] | Of course, none of that would matter | 当然 如果他是个烂货的话 |
[1:00:30] | if he had a crap bod. | 那这些就都不重要了 |
[1:00:32] | He’s really worked on that thing. Wow. | 他真的有心改过 |
[1:00:35] | You’re evil, Rosie Dunne. | 你真的很邪恶 罗茜·邓恩 |
[1:00:39] | I just want to belong to someone, Ruby. | 我只是希望有个归属 鲁比 |
[1:00:42] | I’m tired of waiting. | 等待让我觉得好累了 |
[1:00:44] | And it feels good with him. | 而现在跟他在一起感觉还不错 |
[1:00:47] | We’re a family. | 我们就是一家人了 |
[1:01:21] | Can you just stop jumping up and down? | 你可以行行好停下来 不要再坐立不安了吗 |
[1:01:22] | I’m just checking everyone’s here. | 我只是想确定每个客人都在这了 |
[1:01:24] | Everyone being who, exactly? | 每个人 准确的来说还是某个人 |
[1:01:27] | How’s the blushing bride? | 我们娇滴滴的新娘怎么样啊 |
[1:01:28] | Like a mad bunny. | 像一只疯狂的兔子一样 |
[1:01:30] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[1:01:33] | Oh. | 还有这个 |
[1:01:36] | Don’t take this the wrong way, love. | 希望这选择不是一个错误的决定 亲爱的 |
[1:01:40] | But if there’s any part of you that isn’t sure, | 但是只要你有任何一丝丝的不确定 |
[1:01:42] | even now, say the word. | 甚至是现在 告诉我 |
[1:01:45] | We’ll walk straight out of here, our heads held high. | 我们会昂首阔步的直接离开这里 |
[1:01:47] | So you like Greg, then? | 所以你喜欢格雷格吗 对吧 |
[1:01:50] | Come on. Let’s get you hitched. | 走吧 让我们把你嫁出去吧 |
[1:03:10] | Do you like this? | 你喜欢这首歌吗 |
[1:03:11] | Katie, would you please? | 凯蒂 你可以帮个忙吗 |
[1:03:12] | Mom! | 妈 |
[1:03:16] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[1:03:36] | -Hello? -Sally… | -哈罗 -莎莉 |
[1:03:38] | Rosie. | 罗茜 |
[1:03:41] | What can I do for you? | 我可以为你做些什么 |
[1:03:42] | Um, is Alex there? | 艾力克斯在吗 |
[1:03:44] | Did he not tell you? | 他没有跟你讲吗 |
[1:03:46] | Tell me what? | 跟我讲什么 |
[1:03:47] | Alex and I separated. | 艾力克斯跟我分手了 |
[1:03:49] | What? When? | 什么 哪时的事啊 |
[1:03:50] | About eight weeks ago? | 大概2个月前吧 |
[1:03:52] | Pretty much the day of your wedding. | 大概就是你结婚的那天 |
[1:03:59] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[1:04:00] | What? | 什么 |
[1:04:02] | What? | 什么 |
[1:04:04] | I think my water just broke! | 我觉得我羊水破了 |
[1:04:05] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[1:04:07] | Wait, wait. Are you sure? | 等等 等等 你确定 |
[1:04:08] | Maybe you just wet yourself. | 说不定你只是不小心把自己弄湿了 |
[1:04:09] | No, I did not wet myself! Where is Herb? | 不是 我没有弄湿我自己 赫伯在哪 |
[1:04:11] | Herb? Oh, God. | 赫伯 天啊 |
[1:04:13] | -Who, the artist? -Herb! | -那谁 不会是那艺术家吧 -赫伯 |
[1:04:15] | It’s happening! The baby! | 我要生了 小朋友要出来了啊 |
[1:04:18] | It’s coming! Herb! | 小朋友真的快出来了 赫伯 |
[1:05:42] | Katie! | 凯蒂 |
[1:05:48] | Mom! You’re supposed to knock! | 妈 你应该要敲门的啊 |
[1:05:49] | The music! It’s too loud! | 那音乐 它太吵了一点吧 |
[1:05:51] | Can’t hear you! The music’s too loud! | 听不清楚你讲什么啊 那音乐太吵了啊 |
[1:05:55] | -Don’t do that! -Yeah, this music needs to be felt. | -不要关小声 -这音乐需要你好好的去感受它 |
[1:05:59] | Is that lipstick you’re wearing? | 你是不是擦了口红 |
[1:06:01] | Privacy, Mom! Please! | 隐私权 妈 拜托 |
[1:06:05] | Okay! | 好的 |
[1:06:08] | Now, have you got the thermal underwear I gave you? | 现在有没有带 我给你们的保暖内衣啊 |
[1:06:10] | It’s the Mediterranean. | 那可是地中海啊 |
[1:06:11] | Um, what about cash? | 那现金呢 |
[1:06:13] | I’ve got some extra if you like. | 如果你们需要的话 我这里还有一些额外的 |
[1:06:15] | Phone chargers? Your wallet, Dad? | 手机充电器 皮包 爸 |
[1:06:17] | Rosie, it’s fine. | 罗茜 没问题的啦 |
[1:06:17] | Will you stop fussing like a mother hen? | 不要像你妈一样大惊小怪唠唠叨叨的 |
[1:06:19] | Yes. | 好啦 |
[1:06:21] | Goodbye! Love you. | 再见 爱你 |
[1:06:22] | Get in. Love you. | 进去 爱你 |
[1:06:23] | Bye! Bye! | 再见 再见 |
[1:06:24] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:06:29] | So my parents have sold up | 所以我的父母卖了房子 |
[1:06:30] | and gone backpacking, | 跑去当背包客爽爽旅游去了 |
[1:06:31] | nagging a 12-year-old about lipstick. | 我却得留在家因为口红 跟一个12岁女孩唠叨 |
[1:06:35] | I mean, seriously, could you find further proof | 说真的认真 你能不能找到更进一步的证据 |
[1:06:36] | of how fucked up my life is? | 去证明我的人生有多么的干 |
[1:06:42] | Bethany? | 贝瑟尼 |
[1:06:43] | Rosie Dunne! | 罗茜·邓恩 |
[1:06:45] | You work here now? | 你在这工作 |
[1:06:48] | I just got promoted to reception. | 我刚被升为招待员呢 |
[1:06:50] | Congratulations! | 恭喜 |
[1:06:52] | But you! Your success, it’s, uh… It’s amazing! | 但是看你 你很成功 非常令人惊讶 |
[1:06:55] | I’ve just flown from Morocco, | 我刚从摩洛哥飞过来呢 |
[1:06:57] | tomorrow I fly out again, | 明天我又要飞走了 |
[1:06:58] | New York, Boston, Chicago, nightmare. | 纽约 波士顿 芝加哥 整个恶梦 |
[1:07:01] | The heart bleeds. | 心在淌血啊 |
[1:07:03] | Boston? You should look up Alex. | 波士顿 你应该去看看艾力克斯 |
[1:07:05] | Really? | 认真 |
[1:07:07] | Alex Stewart? You guys still keep in touch? | 艾力克斯·斯图尔特 你们还有在联络 |
[1:07:10] | Of course. He could do with a friendly face. | 当然 他还是非常的友善啊 |
[1:07:13] | Great! I’ll get his details from you later! | 太好啦 那我等等来跟你打探一下他最近如何吧 |
[1:07:16] | Thanks. Oh. | 太好了 |
[1:07:17] | Could I have some Evian sent up to my room? | 可以帮我送些依云矿泉水到我房间吗 |
[1:07:19] | It’s the only water I can drink. | 我只能喝这种矿泉水 |
[1:07:21] | Three bottles. And maid service twice a day? Mmm. | 3瓶 还有一天两次清洁服务 |
[1:07:25] | Of course. | 好的 |
[1:07:30] | That’s how fucked-up your life is. | 这就是你关于你人生要多干有多干的证据啦 |
[1:07:44] | Mom! | 妈 |
[1:07:45] | How is Nice? | 尼斯这地方怎么样 |
[1:07:46] | Have you found some good places to eat? | 你有找到不错的餐厅吗 |
[1:07:54] | Mom, are you all right? | 妈你还好吗 |
[1:07:57] | I’m sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[1:07:59] | I’m… | 我 |
[1:08:05] | Mom, what is it? | 妈到底怎么回事 |
[1:08:08] | It’s bad news for you. | 我有坏消息要跟你讲 |
[1:08:10] | Mom? | 妈 |
[1:08:13] | Mom, what is it? | 妈到底是怎么了 |
[1:09:16] | Really? | 你来了 |
[1:09:26] | When I heard, the years fell away, I was… | 当我听到 这些年我一直混混噩噩 我 |
[1:09:32] | I was a fucked-up kid all over again. | 我又变成机窝囊废了 |
[1:09:36] | Hero worshipping this amazing dad you had. | 你老爸就像英雄一样值得人去崇拜 |
[1:09:54] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[1:10:01] | I never got to say goodbye. | 我竟然没能跟他讲再见 |
[1:10:04] | Hey, come here. Come here, you. | 乖乖抱一个 抱一个不哭不哭乖乖 |
[1:10:16] | Hey, hey! Hands off my woman! | 把你的手从老子的女人身上放开 |
[1:10:23] | I’ve just been chatting to your cousin. | 我刚刚跟你表妹聊天 |
[1:10:24] | She is such a bore. | 她真的是挺讨人厌的 |
[1:10:28] | Seriously? Are you pissed? | 你认真 你有生气吗 |
[1:10:33] | I find funerals really difficult, Alex. | 这葬礼的场地真的挺难找的啊 艾力克斯 |
[1:10:36] | Ah, cause Rosie, I mean, | 因为罗茜我想说的是 |
[1:10:38] | she’s having a great time. | 现在对罗茜来说是很困难又难过的时期不是吗 |
[1:10:39] | You know what? Fuck you! | 你知道吗 吃屎去吧你 |
[1:10:40] | Please? | 不要这样拜托 |
[1:10:44] | Thanks for turning up. | 感谢你的来访 |
[1:10:45] | We both really appreciate your support. | 我们夫妻俩都很感谢你的哀悼 |
[1:10:48] | Let’s go, come on. | 走啦 快点 |
[1:11:02] | Rosie, | 罗茜 |
[1:11:05] | you deserve someone who loves you with every beat of his heart, | 你值得让一个 可以全心全意去爱你 |
[1:11:09] | someone who’ll always be there for you, | 不论刮风下雨永远陪伴在你左右 |
[1:11:12] | and who’ll love every part of you… | 并且爱着你的每一分每一寸 |
[1:11:39] | Mom! I’m not going without my grey skinny jeans! | 妈 不穿那件灰色的牛仔裤我就不出门 |
[1:11:41] | All right! I’ll get them for you! | 好好好 等会拿来给你 |
[1:12:02] | “Rosie, you deserve someone who…” | “罗茜 你值得让一个更” |
[1:12:03] | Anything for me? | 有我的信吗 |
[1:12:05] | Uh, yeah, just this one. | 有 只有这封 |
[1:12:14] | In France, the day before he died. | 从法国寄来的 在我爸死的前一天寄的 |
[1:12:16] | -Oh, God, don’t read that. -What? | -天啊 不要读它 -你说什么 |
[1:12:19] | Well, it’ll upset you. | 因为它会让你难过的 |
[1:12:22] | I’m already upset. | 我宁愿难过 |
[1:12:24] | Right. | 好吧 |
[1:12:28] | Do you want me to stay? | 你希望我留下来陪你吗 |
[1:12:32] | Funnily enough, no. | 够好笑的了 不用 |
[1:12:35] | Okay. Well, call me if you need anything, okay? | 好吧 假如你需要我就打电话给我 好吗 |
[1:12:51] | Dear Rosie, I can’t believe it. | 亲爱的 罗茜 我真是难以相信 |
[1:12:55] | Here I am at last, finally walking the Mediterranean coast. | 我终于在这了 终于漫步在这地中海的沿岸 |
[1:13:01] | I’ve lost count of the years I’ve waited for this moment. | 我已经失去了许多年 都是为了等待这一刻 |
[1:13:05] | Somehow life got in the way. | 不知怎么的生活就是有他们的方式该去走该去前进 |
[1:13:06] | And it was all good, | 而他们都是不错的 |
[1:13:08] | I don’t regret a minute of it, | 这每一分每一秒对我来说都是没有任何后悔 |
[1:13:10] | but we forget our dreams at our peril. | 但是在我们的冒险中我们忘记了我们的梦想 |
[1:13:14] | I know you had yours, too, | 我知道你也有你的梦想 |
[1:13:16] | and it must feel sometimes like they’re gone for good. | 但有时梦想的远去是为了某些更美好的事物 |
[1:13:19] | But I’m so proud of the woman you’ve become, Rosie, | 但是我对于你成为一个女人是这么的骄傲 罗茜 |
[1:13:23] | of the mother you’ve been to Katie. | 对于凯蒂你也是值得骄傲的妈妈 |
[1:13:26] | What I once said about you is still true, | 我曾对你说关于你的都是真的 |
[1:13:29] | there’s nothing you can’t do | 没有什么可以挡住你 |
[1:13:31] | if you put your mind to it. | 如果你用心去做的话 |
[1:13:34] | So keep chasing those dreams, | 继续追逐你的梦想好吗 |
[1:13:35] | will you, darling? | 你会吧 亲爱的 |
[1:13:37] | For my sake, Dad. | 至少为了我去追逐你的梦想吧 爸爸字 |
[1:13:52] | How can someone just not be there anymore? | 为什么那些人可以 就这样就永远不在了呢 |
[1:14:00] | Fuck knows. | 去他妈的谁知道 |
[1:14:07] | At least he did everything he wanted. | 至少他做了他想做的事 |
[1:14:10] | He didn’t forget his dreams. | 他没有忘记他的梦想 |
[1:14:17] | What if I told you | 如果我跟你讲 |
[1:14:20] | I was gonna use my share | 我要用一笔钱 |
[1:14:23] | of the money from the house | 是之前卖屋子分到的呢 |
[1:14:25] | and get myself a hotel? | 然后帮我自己建一座旅馆呢 |
[1:14:28] | Somewhere simple but… | 可能有点简陋 |
[1:14:31] | But my own place. | 但是是属于我的旅馆 |
[1:14:34] | I think that would be awesome, Mom. | 我想那会是非常棒的主意 妈 |
[1:14:44] | Rosie, I understand that you haven’t been in touch. | 罗茜 我了解你可能不能跟我联络 |
[1:14:49] | And I just need to know one thing. | 但我只需要知道 一件事 |
[1:14:53] | Are you happy with him? | 你跟他在一起开心吗 |
[1:14:59] | There’s not much I got right in my life, but this family, | 在我人生中没有做到很多对的决定 但是这个家 |
[1:15:02] | somehow we’re making it work. | 虽然不尽全然完美但它是个家 |
[1:15:05] | So I guess the one word answer to your question | 所以我想如果用一个字来回答的话 |
[1:15:07] | should be, | 我想应该是 |
[1:15:09] | “Yes.” | 是的 |
[1:15:18] | -Hey! -Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[1:15:20] | So look at this. The Sweetlands Hotel. | 看看这一个 香洲花园酒店 |
[1:15:23] | That’s where we had our end of school dance! | 那是我们办毕业舞会的地方耶 |
[1:15:24] | Ah. They just joined our group. | 他们刚加入我们的连锁店 |
[1:15:26] | And I was just checking for discounts, | 然后我本来在查折扣相关资讯 |
[1:15:28] | and I found this booking… | 然后我发现这个预约 |
[1:15:31] | That’s Greg’s name! | 那是格雷格的名字耶 |
[1:15:33] | The bridal suite, for this weekend! | 新婚套房 这个周末 |
[1:15:36] | He’s already up there on business. | 他会去那里出差 |
[1:15:38] | Do you think… For our anniversary? | 你是想 他是要订来庆祝我们的结婚周年纪念日吧 |
[1:15:45] | It’s him. Mmm. | 是格雷格 |
[1:15:51] | Uh, listen, I’m gonna have to stay here a few extra nights, | 那个 我必须要在这里多待几个晚上 |
[1:15:56] | the guys need me to check out some more venues. | 他们需要留下来我多看几个场地 |
[1:15:58] | Um, can you take Katie and go to your mom’s, | 你能带着凯蒂去看看你妈 |
[1:16:01] | and then I can swing by on Sunday and pick you up? | 然后我回去大概是星期日 再顺道带你回去 |
[1:16:04] | Babe? | 宝贝 |
[1:16:07] | Fine. | 好 |
[1:16:09] | Cool, see you later, then. | 好勒 晚点见 拜 |
[1:16:11] | Talk later. Bye. | 晚点说 拜 |
[1:16:17] | Check the booking. | 查看预约情况 |
[1:16:23] | Here it is. Bridal suite for two, | 在这 新婚套房 |
[1:16:25] | checked in two hours ago… | 两个人住进去两小时前 |
[1:16:29] | Oh, Rosie, I’m… | 罗茜 我不知道 |
[1:16:50] | Rosie! Rosie? What are you going to say? | 罗茜 罗茜 你打算要说什么啊 |
[1:17:02] | Fuck! | 操被抓包 |
[1:18:08] | “Rosie, | “罗茜 |
[1:18:10] | you deserve someone who loves you with every beat of his heart. | 你值得一个全心全意爱你的人 |
[1:18:14] | Someone who will always be there for you, | 不论刮风下雨永远陪伴在你身边 |
[1:18:16] | and who will love every part of you, especially your flaws. | 爱着你的全部每一分每一寸 甚至是你的缺点也一样 |
[1:18:19] | I know Katie needs her dad. I don’t want to intrude. | 我知道凯蒂需要她爸爸 我并不不想介入 |
[1:18:22] | So if this is all wrong, just ignore it | 如果这封信对你来说是个错误 那就当它从来不存在 |
[1:18:25] | and I promise I’ll never broach the subject again. | 而且我也永远不会再提起这件事 |
[1:18:28] | Greg’s not the man for you, Rosie. | 格雷格真的不是适合你的那个男人 罗茜 |
[1:18:31] | Twice I’ve let you slip through my fingers. | 我已经让你从我的手中错过两次 |
[1:18:34] | Let’s stop being afraid and take the chance. | 让我们不要害怕面对这个机会吧 |
[1:18:36] | I know now I can make you happy. | 我知道怎么样才能让你开心 |
[1:18:39] | Call me if you feel the same way. | 打电话给我如果你也这么觉得的话 |
[1:18:41] | Love, Alex.” | 爱你 艾力克斯” |
[1:19:28] | Bethany? | 贝瑟尼 |
[1:19:30] | What are you doing there? | 你在那里干麻 |
[1:19:31] | I live here now. I moved in. | 我住在这里啊 我搬进来了 |
[1:19:35] | Look who it is, Mr. Schnuffs! | 来看看这是谁啊 Schnuffs先生 |
[1:19:36] | Mr. Schnuffs? | Schnuffs先生 |
[1:19:38] | Rosie? | 罗茜 |
[1:19:50] | Hey… Baby, that thing we were talking about earlier. | 宝贝 我们讲那个是不是太早啦 |
[1:19:52] | Ask her now. | 现在问她 |
[1:19:54] | Schnuffie Schnuffie… | |
[1:19:59] | Bethany and me, | 贝瑟尼跟我 |
[1:20:02] | Uh, we thought, why hang around, you know, | 我们想为什么还要寻寻觅觅 你懂的 |
[1:20:05] | um, so, she started organizing the whole thing, | 所以 她开始计划整个事情 |
[1:20:09] | but then Phil said no, so your name came up, obviously. | 但是菲尔说不 而这时你出现了 很明显的 |
[1:20:14] | We’re getting married! | 我们要结婚了 |
[1:20:17] | It’s fast, but we need to fit it in before New York Fashion Week. | 这真的发生的很快 因为我们必需在纽约时装周前搞定 |
[1:20:21] | And you have to be our best man! | 你一定要来当我们的伴娘 |
[1:20:24] | I mean, you are a girl but… Right? | 我是说 你还是个女孩 对吧 |
[1:20:26] | This is all because of you, Rosie. You told me to come here. | 这都是你促成的 罗茜 都是因为你告诉我他在这里 |
[1:20:29] | It wouldn’t have happened if it wasn’t for you! Thank you! | 如果不是你这一切都不会发生 感谢你 |
[1:20:36] | It is so great having you as a friend. | 能有你当朋友真是太棒了 |
[1:20:39] | I mean, every time something goes wrong in my life, | 每次有烂事在我人生中发生 |
[1:20:40] | all I got to do is look at yours | 我只要想到你就备感安慰 |
[1:20:42] | and it puts everything into perspective. | 而且这可以让我把看所有事的眼光放到更远的未来 |
[1:20:44] | He proposed to her on a boat. | 他在一艄船上向她求婚 |
[1:20:47] | It’s like Kate and Leonardo in that scene on the deck. | 它看起来就像里奥那多跟凯特 站在甲板上那幕 |
[1:20:50] | TheTitanic. Mm-hmm. | 铁达尼号 |
[1:20:53] | How appropriate. | 多速配啊 |
[1:20:54] | Look, Alex is yours, he always has been. | 艾力克斯他一直都是你的好吗 |
[1:20:57] | This is just proof of ownership. | 这只是证明了所有权罢了 |
[1:20:58] | He wrote that months ago! | 他写这封信是一个月前了 |
[1:21:01] | -And anyway he’s my best friend! -No! | -而且不管怎样说他是我最好的朋友 -才不是 |
[1:21:05] | I’m your best friend! Get it yet? | 我才是你最好的朋友 了解没 |
[1:21:09] | We just keep missing each other. | 我们只是一直想念对方 |
[1:21:12] | Maybe we’re just not meant to be. | 也许我们两个命中不注定 |
[1:21:14] | Right. Let me just try and explain this | 天啊 让我试着解释这个给你听 |
[1:21:16] | in a language you might understand. | 用你听得懂得话 |
[1:21:19] | Ship. Iceberg. | 船 冰山 |
[1:21:20] | Ship hits iceberg. | 船撞到冰山 |
[1:21:22] | Mayhem, horror, ocean of ice | 混乱 震惊 一片冰冷的海洋 |
[1:21:26] | and then Alex on the last lifeboat. | 然后艾力克斯在这最后一艄救生艇上 |
[1:21:29] | One space left. Is it Bethany? | 剩最后一个位置 坐在上面的是贝瑟尼吗 |
[1:21:32] | Or Rosie? | 还是罗茜呢 |
[1:21:35] | Who’s it going to be? | 谁将会坐上去呢 |
[1:21:41] | What? You’re immigrating now? | 什么 你现在是要移民吗你 |
[1:21:42] | Less time, more outfits. You’re paying excess. | 没时间了 很多东西 你要付超重的钱 |
[1:21:45] | I couldn’t leave her behind and wherever Katie goes, Toby goes. | 我不能让她留下啊啊 凯蒂要去的话 托比也要去啊 |
[1:21:50] | Oh, are you two an item now? | 你们两个是连体婴了是吧 |
[1:21:52] | No way. We’re friends. No way. We’re friends. | 没这回事 我们只是朋友 没这回事 我们只是朋友 |
[1:21:53] | God give me strength. | 上帝保佑我 |
[1:21:55] | -Well, come on, we’re really late. -Relax. | -好吧 我们真的快迟到了 -放松 |
[1:21:57] | I hate arriving early, | 我讨厌提早到 |
[1:21:59] | and besides, we have | 除此之外 我们还要 |
[1:22:00] | a five or six hour cushion on the other side. | 在飞机上坐5 6个小时 |
[1:22:09] | -Um, sorry, what’s going on? -Volcanic ash. | -抱歉 现在是怎样 -火山灰 |
[1:22:11] | I need to go to Boston! | 我需要到波士顿去啊 |
[1:22:12] | I’m afraid it’s a five to six hour delay. | 我恐怕要告诉你可能航班要晚5 6个小时 |
[1:22:15] | I think your cushion just burst. | 我想你的航班是飞不成咧 |
[1:22:27] | Slow down! I’m not wearing a sports bra! | 慢点啊 我没有穿运动内衣啊 |
[1:22:29] | Okay, you guys, get your stuff! | 好吧 你们去带着你们的行李 |
[1:22:31] | Katie move it! | 凯蒂 带上行李 |
[1:22:32] | I’m coming, I’m coming! | 来啦 来啦 |
[1:22:34] | Ruby, come on! | 鲁比 快啊 |
[1:22:35] | Mom! | 妈 |
[1:22:40] | And you thought the flight was rough. | 你这趟旅程真是多灾多难 |
[1:22:42] | You’ll have to get dressed in the van! We are so late! | 我们要在车里换衣服了 我们迟到很多了 |
[1:22:51] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[1:22:53] | You get everything the wrong way round over here. | 这一切真的太乱七八糟了 |
[1:22:54] | -And you are? -Ruby. | -你是 -鲁比 |
[1:22:55] | A pleasure to meet you, Ruby. | 见到你是我的荣幸 鲁比 |
[1:22:56] | Likewise. | 同感 |
[1:22:58] | Will you marry me? | 嫁给我好吗 |
[1:23:01] | What? That’s not… That’s not fair! | 什么 这太扯了 这不公平啊 |
[1:23:04] | That’s not… It can’t be that easy, it’s not… | 这不是 这不是这么容易的好吗 这是非常 |
[1:23:17] | I think she wants all the women around her to look fat. | 我想她想让所有在她身旁的女人 都看起来比她肥 |
[1:23:19] | Well, it works. | 好吧 它很有效 |
[1:23:36] | No, no, you don’t know how hard it is. | 不 不 你不知道这有多辛苦 |
[1:24:00] | Final word of warning. | 最后一个警告 |
[1:24:02] | Alex can hold his drink to an almost lethal degree, | 艾力克斯的酒量 几乎跟可以致命的量差不多 |
[1:24:05] | as I discovered on my 18th birthday, | 因为当我在18岁生日时 |
[1:24:07] | when he decided a night of tequila slammers was the way to go. | 他决定整晚只喝龙舌兰 |
[1:24:13] | Well, you know when people say that they were so drunk, | 那你知道吗 当人们可以醉到 |
[1:24:15] | that the whole night is a blank | 整晚的记忆都可以是一片空白时 |
[1:24:16] | and you always go, “No way, not possible.” | 但是你还是说着 “想都别想 俺是酒国至尊” |
[1:24:19] | Well, believe me, it’s possible. | 好吧 相信我 那是在吹牛 |
[1:24:34] | Choosing a… | 选择一个 |
[1:24:36] | Choosing the person that you want to share your life with | 选择一个可以与你共渡一生的人 |
[1:24:41] | is one of the most important decisions any of us makes, | 对我们每一个人来说 都是最最重要的决定 |
[1:24:47] | ever. | 没有之一 |
[1:24:50] | Because when it’s wrong, | 因为当你决定错了 |
[1:24:52] | it turns your life to grey. | 你的人生就会从彩色变成黑白的 |
[1:24:55] | And sometimes… | 而且有时候 |
[1:24:57] | Sometimes you don’t even notice | 甚至于 你根本没有注意到这件事 |
[1:25:00] | until you wake up one morning | 直到你某天早上醒来 |
[1:25:02] | and realize years have gone by. | 然后发现 但是许多年已经过去了 |
[1:25:06] | We both know about that one, Alex. | 我想我们俩都很了解这点 艾力克斯 |
[1:25:11] | Your friendship has brought glorious Technicolor to my life. | 你的友谊为我的人生 带来绚烂而华丽的色彩 |
[1:25:16] | It’s been there even in the darkest of times. | 就算在我人生的低谷中依然存在 |
[1:25:19] | And I am the luckiest person alive for that gift. | 而我很幸运的因为 拥有这份礼物才得以存活至今 |
[1:25:25] | I hope I didn’t take it for granted. | 我希望我并没有将它视为理所当然 |
[1:25:28] | I think maybe I did. | 但我就是这么做了 |
[1:25:30] | Because sometimes you don’t see | 因为有时候 你会没办法看到 |
[1:25:33] | that the best thing that’s ever happened to you | 最美好的事其实 就发生在你身上而已 |
[1:25:35] | is sitting there, right under your nose. | 它就在那就在你的鼻子下方 |
[1:25:40] | But that’s fine, too. | 但是那也没关系了 |
[1:25:43] | It really is. | 真的 |
[1:25:45] | Because I’ve realized that | 因为我了解到 |
[1:25:49] | no matter where you are | 不管你在哪 |
[1:25:53] | or what you’re doing, or who you’re with, | 你在做什么 或跟谁在一起 |
[1:25:58] | I will always | 我会一直一直 |
[1:26:01] | honestly, truly, | 诚实的 真诚的 |
[1:26:05] | completely love you. | 完全爱着你 |
[1:26:24] | Like a sister loves a brother | 像姊妹关爱着兄弟一样 |
[1:26:29] | and a friend loves a friend. | 又像朋友关爱朋友一样 |
[1:26:34] | I’ll always stand guard over your dreams, Alex. | 我将会在这永远悍卫我们的梦想 艾力克斯 |
[1:26:37] | No matter how weird or twisted they get. | 不管它是有多奇怪多诡异 |
[1:26:46] | So, please, everybody, | 所以请各位 |
[1:26:49] | join me in a toast. | 请跟我一起举杯 |
[1:26:51] | To the bride and groom. | 敬我们的新郎与新娘 |
[1:26:55] | To the bride and groom! | 敬新郎与新娘 |
[1:27:08] | Come on, show me what you’ve got! | 来嘛 让我看看你的舞步 |
[1:27:09] | No, please! Well, okay then! | 不 拜托 那就来吧 |
[1:27:11] | Ready? | 准备好没 |
[1:27:12] | Here we go. You like it? | 上吧 你喜欢吗 |
[1:27:54] | Baby, baby, what’s up? | 宝贝 宝贝 怎么了 |
[1:28:03] | Katie? | 凯蒂 |
[1:28:07] | Katie just… She just went through here! | 凯蒂她 她刚刚就这样跑过去了 |
[1:28:09] | Katie? | 凯蒂 |
[1:28:11] | Mom? | 妈 |
[1:28:14] | What are you doing out here? | 你在这干嘛啊 |
[1:28:22] | Toby kissed me, Mom. | 托比亲我 妈 |
[1:28:26] | Is that such a bad thing? | 你觉得这样不好吗 |
[1:28:29] | Of course it is. | 当然啦 |
[1:28:32] | Hey. Look, I… | 听着 我 |
[1:28:34] | I was watching you two tonight. You’re good together. | 我今晚看你们两个 你们在一起互动的还不错啊 |
[1:28:38] | You’re a team. | 你们是一国的好吗 |
[1:28:40] | Don’t you get it? | 你还不懂吗 |
[1:28:42] | It would be like you two kissing or something. | 那就会像你们两个亲亲或是那个 |
[1:28:45] | I’ll just tell him to forget the whole thing. | 我会叫他把这些都忘了 |
[1:28:50] | Katie that… | 凯蒂 那个 |
[1:28:52] | That would be a big mistake. | 你就犯了一个大错了 |
[1:28:55] | Look, if you reject him now, | 听着 如果你现在拒绝他 |
[1:28:57] | he’s gonna make it his life’s mission to go out there | 他就要花一辈子的时间 |
[1:29:00] | and meet the most perfect, beautiful girl in the world | 在整个世界上寻找 这世界最完美最正的女孩 |
[1:29:02] | just to try and get over you. | 试到头来 他会发现那就是你 |
[1:29:06] | And he’ll end up marrying this other woman | 然后他将会娶这位最美的女孩 |
[1:29:09] | and spending the rest of his life with her. | 并且他与她将会共渡剩下的人生 |
[1:29:12] | And you know, he’ll tell himself that she’s perfect and… | 然后你知道的 他会告诉他自己她到底有多完美 |
[1:29:17] | He really must be happy, | 他真的应该庆幸 |
[1:29:22] | but she won’t be you, you know? | 但那要是不是你的话 你知道的 |
[1:29:26] | But you two never actually kissed? | 但是你们两个没有真的亲亲过吧 |
[1:29:29] | -Did you? -Of course not. | -有吗 -当然没有 |
[1:29:35] | Katie? | 凯蒂 |
[1:29:37] | Toby! | 托比 |
[1:29:39] | I’m really sorry. Let’s just pretend it never happened… | 我真的很抱歉 不如就让我们假装它从来没有发 |
[1:29:50] | Alex? | 艾力克斯 |
[1:29:58] | I only realized, uh, tonight that you forgot. | 我真的了解到 今晚你忘了说 |
[1:30:06] | Your 18th birthday, | 在你18岁生日那天 |
[1:30:09] | about five tequila slammers in, I think, | 我想大约喝了5杯龙舌兰后 |
[1:30:14] | before you fell off the stool… | 在你摔下凳子前 |
[1:30:22] | So that’s why you took Bethany to the dance. | 所以那就是为什么你带着 贝瑟尼去跳舞 |
[1:30:31] | And you went with Greg. | 然后你跟格雷格一起参加舞会 |
[1:30:39] | Well, bye. | 拜 |
[1:30:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:31:41] | Cheers! | 干杯 |
[1:31:48] | It’s so nice. | 这真是太棒了 |
[1:31:50] | Your own hotel, darling. | 你拥有自己的旅馆了 亲爱的 |
[1:31:52] | Your father would be so proud of you. | 你老爹会以你为荣的 |
[1:32:09] | Babe! Babe! We’ve got a visitor! | 宝贝 宝贝 我们有客人来 |
[1:32:22] | Do you have a room? | 你们还有房间吗 |
[1:32:25] | Yes, of course. | 是的 当然有啦 |
[1:32:27] | A single, for one night. | 单人 住一晚 |
[1:32:32] | Welcome! You are our first guest. | 欢迎 你是我们第一位客人 |
[1:32:46] | Have we met before? | 我们之前见过吗 |
[1:32:51] | The condom came off inside my vagina | 保险套掉下来卡在我阴道里 |
[1:32:53] | and at present I’m unable to locate it! | 然后现在我不知道它在哪啊 |
[1:32:59] | I don’t think so. | 我想应该没有吧 |
[1:33:01] | Ruby, would you please see our guest upstairs to his room? | 鲁比 你能带我们的客人到他的房间去吗 |
[1:33:03] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[1:33:05] | And free champagne! | 香槟免费 |
[1:33:07] | All right, follow me and then… | 好啦 请跟我走 |
[1:33:11] | Yeah, a brand new bed, and… | 全新的床 还有啊 |
[1:33:13] | It’s massive and you get to see the sea. | 还有壮阔的海景 |
[1:33:15] | And it’s… It’s really pretty. | 该怎么说呢 风景真的超正点的 |
[1:33:17] | You’ll love it. You’ll love it. | 你会爱上它的 你会爱上它的 |
[1:33:49] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:33:51] | Hi… | 嗨 |
[1:34:04] | Hey, guys! | 小朋友们 |
[1:34:06] | -No, I want to see him! -Come on, out. No, out. | -不要啦 我想要看他 -出去 快 出去 |
[1:34:08] | I said out! Come on, out, out, out! | 我说出去 出去 去 去 去 |
[1:34:09] | No, but I… | 不 可是 我想 |
[1:34:17] | So, I, uh… | 所以 我想 |
[1:34:18] | I guess I need a room. | 我想我需要一间房 |
[1:34:21] | Any baggage? | 有行李吗 |
[1:34:24] | No. | 没有耶 |
[1:34:27] | I left it behind. | 我抛开一切了 |
[1:34:29] | So your wife… | 那你老婆 |
[1:34:32] | Won’t be joining me. | 没有带来 |
[1:34:36] | We both knew it wasn’t right. | 我们都知道那样是不对的 |
[1:34:42] | Sea view or garden view? | 无敌海景还是一般风景 |
[1:34:44] | I… recommend the sea. | 我 推荐无敌海景 |
[1:34:50] | Um, sea it is. | 那就来个海景吧 |
[1:34:54] | One room with sea view. | 一间海景房 |
[1:34:57] | Um, Ruby would you mind showing our guest upstairs | 鲁比 你可以带我们的客人 上楼看看无敌海景房吗 |
[1:35:03] | Sorry, chief, but I’m really busy doing the files right now. | 抱歉老大 我现在忙着这个又忙那个太忙了 |
[1:35:11] | Um, please, follow me. | 那麻烦你 跟着我来 |
[1:35:19] | So, I had this weird dream on the plane over… | 所以 我在飞机上作了一个很奇怪的梦 |
[1:35:23] | Let me guess, you were a clip on the seatbelts? | 让我猜一猜 你是一个安全带夹 |
[1:35:25] | No, I know, | 不是 没关系我知道了 |
[1:35:26] | you were, um, a valve in those annoying fans | 你是 你是一个阀门上面有很吵的风扇 |
[1:35:29] | that blow cold air on you? I can never turn those things off. | 它总是朝着你吹着冷风 我永远也关不掉它们 |
[1:35:36] | No. | 不是 |
[1:35:40] | No, uh… | 这也不是 |
[1:35:45] | I was me. | 我就是我 |
[1:35:48] | And you were you, | 而你就是你 |
[1:35:53] | standing where you are right now, perfect. | 现在站在这的你 就是最完美的你 |
[1:36:00] | And I took you in my arms, in a manly kind of way. | 然后我用充满男子气概的方式把你抱住 |
[1:36:05] | Like this. | 像这样 |
[1:36:07] | And said, | 然后说 |
[1:36:12] | “Rosie Dunne, can I take you to the dance?” | “罗茜 邓恩 你能带我去跳舞吗” |
[1:36:20] | Better late than never. | 总比没有来的好 |