英文名称:Love and Other Drugs
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:40] | Oh, yeah! Yeah, you want to dance? | 哦耶 想跳舞吗 |
[00:43] | You don’t mind if I get up in there, do you? | 不介意跳贴身舞吧 |
[00:47] | -This is kind of sexy. -Yeah. Love it! | -挺性感的 -我也喜欢 |
[00:50] | You’re kind of sexy. | 你也挺辣 |
[00:51] | You should take one of these. Very lightweight on your shoulders, ladies. | 来一部吧 扛着很轻的 |
[00:55] | Try it out, try it out. | 试试 试一下 |
[00:56] | There you go. Feels good, yeah? | 就是这样 感觉好吧 |
[01:02] | Here. | 给我 |
[01:03] | Follow me, ladies. Follow me to the cash register. | 跟我来 收银台这边走 |
[01:07] | I see you guys. You guys look like you smoke weed, right? | 看出来了 你们喜欢动作片吧 |
[01:10] | Okay, you’re gonna smoke a bowl, you’re gonna buy one of these TVs. | 要是喜欢看火爆场面 就要买这台电视 |
[01:11] | Philips, all right. You know, you’re kind of high, feels good. | 飞利浦不错 很畅快 |
[01:13] | Samsung, kind of last year. | 三星有点过时了 |
[01:15] | Magnavox, bam! | 麦尼音响 轰 |
[01:17] | That’s an explosion! You’re stoned, it’ll blow your mind! | 这才叫爆炸 效果超震撼 超乎想象 |
[01:19] | You want to go really small, I got this one. | 你想要迷你型的是吧 我推荐这一款 |
[01:21] | Really small. Look at this flip-phone. Look. | 这部超小 看这翻盖手机 看着 |
[01:25] | “Hello, Joan. What are you doing?” | 你好 琼 最近怎样 |
[01:27] | -“I don’t know. What are you doing?” -“I’m great. “ | -我不知道 你呢 -我好极了 |
[01:38] | -You are so bad. -Guys? Christy. | -你真坏 -你们注意点 克里斯蒂 |
[01:53] | Here, take my card. Take my card. | 这是我的名片 我的名片 |
[01:58] | Take my card. Okay? Take my card. | 我的名片 请收好 |
[02:01] | Go, Joan. Go, Joan. Go, Joan. Go, Joan. | 跳吧 琼 跳吧 琼 |
[02:06] | In the house. Go, Joan. Go, Joan. | 很好 琼 琼 |
[02:11] | Oh. Sorry, Joan. | 抱歉 琼 |
[02:17] | Okay, squeeze the nipple. Squeeze the nipple. Harder. | 用力挤奶头 用力挤 用力 |
[02:22] | Okay. Oh, my God! | 很好 天啊 |
[02:25] | -What are you doing? -Feel that. | -你在干什么 -感受一下震动的 |
[02:29] | We can’t do this. Jerry’s right out there. | 不能这样 杰瑞在外面呢 |
[02:32] | He can watch. | 他可以来看 |
[02:34] | What makes you so damn sexy? | 你怎么这么性感 |
[02:38] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[02:43] | I promise you, man, | 我保证 |
[02:44] | 80 watts is more than you’ll ever need for a living room. | 在起居室八十瓦的功放足够了 |
[02:47] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 接个电话 |
[02:51] | -Hello? -Oh, Jesus. Harder. | -喂 -天哪 用力 |
[02:58] | You fucking piece of shit! | 你个混蛋 |
[03:00] | You fucked up son of a bitch! | 你狗娘养的 |
[03:01] | Christy! What the hell is wrong with you? | 克里斯蒂 你哪根筋不对 |
[03:04] | How can I ever trust you again? | 亏我那么信任你 |
[03:06] | I don’t know. I’m so sorry. | 我不知道 对不起 |
[03:07] | You know, Fujitsu makes the same unit for 40 bucks less. | 富士通同样的机型要便宜四十块 |
[03:10] | -Really? -Yeah, but they don’t sell it here. | -是吗 -对 可这不卖富士通 |
[03:14] | But I could get it for you, if you want. | 想要吗 我帮你订 |
[03:17] | Oh! Are you, like, okay? | 你那儿不要紧吧 |
[03:21] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[03:22] | Give me your number. I’ll let you know when I have it. | 留个电话 有货了我打给你 |
[03:25] | -What’s your name? -Amber. | -你叫什么 -琥珀 |
[03:27] | -You have beautiful eyes. -Shut the fuck up, Christy! | -你的眼睛真美 -闭嘴 克里斯蒂 |
[03:29] | You. | 你 |
[03:31] | Don’t you ever fucking come in here again! | 你他妈别想在这干了 |
[03:33] | You know what? You owe me commission on $54,000 worth of second-rate, | 我帮你卖了五万四千块劣质货 |
[03:36] | knock-off, gray-market, off-brand, overpriced equipment, | 杂牌货 水货 还有天价设备 你还没给我提成呢 |
[03:39] | you son of a bitch. | 你个狗娘养的 |
[03:40] | I’ll fucking kill you, you piece of shit! | 混蛋 我杀了你 |
[03:42] | You know what? Why don’t you just send it to me? | 要么把钱送我家来吧 |
[03:43] | Christy knows the address. | 克里斯蒂知道我地址 |
[03:45] | Amber! 434-6603! | 我叫琥珀 电话是434-6603 |
[03:52] | Why don’t you tell Daddy | 你跟老爸说说 |
[03:53] | what a downtown Chicago hospital is really like? | 芝加哥市区医院到底什么样 |
[03:56] | Patient brought in with chills, nausea, ischemia, clearly in shock. | 今天的病人寒战 恶心 还贫血 颤得特别明显 |
[03:59] | Did you do a CBC? | 你有没有做全血细胞计数 |
[04:01] | Excuse me, our protocols didn’t exist when you went to medical school. | 你读医学院时我们可没有这项约定 |
[04:04] | Oh! Yes, I’ve been under a rock these past 30 years. | 对 我这三十年都麻木了 |
[04:07] | How many transdermal intubations have you personally done? | 你亲手做了多少经皮插管手术 |
[04:10] | My dear, I teach medicine. | 亲爱的 我现在教医学 |
[04:12] | I no longer sully my hands touching actual patients. | 我已经不亲手治疗病人了 |
[04:15] | Touch patients? | 还用手 |
[04:16] | Why would anybody want to do that? | 谁愿意让你亲手 |
[04:18] | You are not allowed in this conversation. | 让你插嘴了吗 |
[04:20] | Excuse me. I’ve helped more patients than you ever will. | 不好意思 我比你救的人多 |
[04:22] | Can I pour this drink on your head? | 再不走我泼你了 |
[04:24] | What is wrong with getting rich? | 我发财有什么不好 |
[04:25] | God only knows you can’t do that in medicine anymore. | 上帝只知道你当不成医生而已 |
[04:28] | -He’s right about that! -Don’t help him justify his laziness. | -这话倒没错 -别纵着他犯懒 |
[04:30] | I already justified my laziness. | 我的犯懒得到了结果 |
[04:33] | It’s called $35 million on my first IPO. | 我首次公开招募就募集了三千五百万 |
[04:37] | Jamie, help me. | 杰米帮我说两句 |
[04:38] | -He’s a geek who got lucky. -And he’ll always be a geek. | -他就是怪人走歪运 -怪人还是怪人 |
[04:41] | Yeah? Well, this geek is taking back your shares. | 怪人现在就收回你的股份 |
[04:43] | I don’t blame you. | 我不怪你 |
[04:44] | The profession was ruined when they let women in. | 自从女人入行 专业性就毁了 |
[04:46] | I’m killing both of you. | 我要杀了你俩 |
[04:47] | I’m killing all of you if you don’t get in there and sit down. | 如果你们不进去坐下吃饭 我杀了你们所有人 |
[04:51] | And we get to keep all the shares. | 我们要保留全部股份 |
[04:54] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:59] | Jamie! | 杰米 |
[05:01] | Of course, it really happened. | 当然了 这已经是事实了啊 |
[05:02] | Who wants to see a movie about protesting? | 谁会去看一部关于抗议的电影呢 |
[05:04] | Whatever. | 随你怎么说吧 |
[05:06] | To the sale of Josh’s company! | 为乔什公司成功发行干杯 |
[05:09] | Whatever the hell it does. | 不管那公司是干什么的 |
[05:11] | Long live medical software. | 祝医软公司永存 |
[05:14] | And med school dropouts everywhere. | 祝医学院的学生全部退学 |
[05:16] | You’d better give some of this money away, | 你最好捐点钱出来 |
[05:17] | -that’s all I have to say. -Not gonna happen. | -这句话我憋了好久了 -没门 |
[05:19] | Jamie, what are you up to these days? | 杰米你最近干什么呢 |
[05:20] | Jamie’s selling high-end stereo equipment. | 他在销售高端音响 |
[05:25] | Not anymore. | 早不卖了 |
[05:29] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[05:30] | Well, let’s just say Jamie had a falling out with management. | 我是说 他跟经理闹翻了 |
[05:38] | I thought you were in real estate. | 你不是在搞房地产吗 |
[05:39] | I am looking for other opportunities. | 我正找工作呢 |
[05:42] | We’re living through the greatest creation of wealth in modern history, | 当今经济大好 正是赚钱好时机 |
[05:46] | and my brother decides to quit. | 我老哥却辞职了 |
[05:50] | Josh has been talking to me about pharmaceutical sales. | 乔什建议我去做药品销售代表 |
[05:54] | Pharmaceutical sales? | 药品销售代表 |
[05:55] | Pharmaceutical sales. | 药品销售代表 |
[05:56] | You know, medicine that’s supposed to help people get better. | 就是卖灵丹妙药 能帮助人们变得更好 |
[05:59] | Remember Timmy, my roommate from Brown? | 我布朗大学的舍友蒂米 |
[06:02] | He’s a VP at Pfizer. So I said to Jamie, | 现在是辉瑞制药的副总 |
[06:04] | “Jamie, if you suck on my cock, I’ll get you an interview. “ | 我就跟杰米说 你帮我口交 我帮你安排面试 |
[06:07] | -Oh, Josh, watch your mouth! -Watch your mouth! | -乔什 嘴巴干净点 -干净点 |
[06:09] | I said no, Mom. I said no. | 妈 我可没答应他 |
[06:13] | Why would you wanna be a pharmaceutical rep? | 为什么想做药品销售代表呢 |
[06:15] | “Why would you wanna be a pharmaceutical rep?” | 为什么做药品销售代表 |
[06:17] | Because it’s the only entry-level job in America that pays over 100 grand a year. | 因为全美国只有这行起薪十万 |
[06:20] | That’s why. | 这就是原因 |
[06:21] | Those people come into our office with their roller bags and samples, | 不就是拉一箱子样本到我们办公室 |
[06:24] | like door-to-door-salesmen. | 挨着门敲的推销吗 |
[06:26] | They are door-to-door-salesmen, | 是推销员没错 |
[06:27] | only what they’re selling grosses $87 billion a year! | 可销售额有八百七十亿美元呢 |
[06:29] | Yeah, and they’re turning complex medical decisions | 他们把复杂的医学诊断 |
[06:31] | into Madison Avenue impulse buying. | 变成简单随意的挑药 |
[06:33] | Look, I’m not selling to the patients, okay? | 我没强迫他们买 |
[06:34] | No. No, the patients just see the commercials on TV… | 不 病人看了电视广告 |
[06:36] | I’m not even doing the job yet! | 我甚至还没开始干呢 |
[06:37] | …and demand their name-brand drugs from the doctors… | 就找医生点名买药 |
[06:39] | -Calm down. -… and there you are to supply them. | -冷静 -你们把药提供给他们 |
[06:41] | This is so crazy | 这太疯狂了 |
[06:42] | that you’re yelling at me for nothing! I’m not doing it! | 你竟然对我大吼大叫 |
[06:44] | If you barbarians won’t be still and finish this lamb, | 你们要再吵 吃不完这只羊 |
[06:51] | none of you will get the chocolate cake. | 就别想吃巧克力蛋糕 |
[06:54] | Yes, Mom! | 遵命老妈 |
[07:03] | Oh, Jamie, if you could make money fucking, | 杰米 泡妞要能赚钱 |
[07:06] | you’d be even richer than me. | 你肯定比我有钱 |
[07:13] | I’ll call the Pfizer guy in the morning. | 明早我就给辉瑞制药那同学电话 |
[07:15] | Let’s welcome the class of 1997 trainees! | 欢迎各位1997级辉瑞制药销售员 |
[07:27] | This is not a pill. This is tens of millions of dollars in research. | 这不是普通的药 它是耗资千百万的研究成果 |
[07:32] | This is thousands of hours of hard labor. | 花费了无数小时的辛勤工作 |
[07:35] | This, ladies and gentlemen, is software. | 女士们先生们 这就是软体 |
[07:39] | Your training will last six weeks. | 六周培训之后 |
[07:41] | Each of you will leave here a fully qualified health care professional. | 你们都会成为医药专家 |
[07:44] | That’s 33% fewer phone calls for you at 4:00 a. m. | 让凌晨四点前来电少了三分之一 |
[07:47] | That’s 33% less angry… Shit! | 让凌晨四点前来电…妈的 |
[07:50] | Your job will be to go fight illness. | 你们的使命就是击退病魔 |
[08:00] | Hello… Fuck! | 妈的 |
[08:02] | Shit! | 靠 |
[08:04] | Ah! Fuck! Ah! Shit! Ow! | 妈的 我操 |
[08:08] | Off-label uses are benefits not yet recognized by the FDA. | 药品核准标示外使用 还没有得到药物管理局批准 |
[08:13] | But you can boost sales by hinting at what these uses are. | 但你们可以通过暗示功效来增加销量 |
[08:17] | Hello, Doctor. Do you know that prescribing Zithromax… | 医生您好 听说过希舒美这种处方药吗 |
[08:19] | Prescribing Zithromax… | 介绍希舒美… |
[08:21] | Bonjour, Doctor! | 你好 医生 |
[08:23] | Prescribing Zithromax… Zithromax. | 介绍希舒美 希舒美 |
[08:26] | Zoloft, a drug approved solely for the treatment of depression. | 药理上讲 左洛复只治抑郁 |
[08:30] | Off-label uses: alcoholism, bulimia, PMS, | 核标外的药效是治愈酗酒 暴食 经前症候群 |
[08:34] | smoking, social anxiety. | 嗜烟 社交焦虑 |
[08:37] | Is there a question? | 还有问题吗 |
[08:41] | Zoloft has been associated with suicidal ideation in teenagers. | 左洛复可能会增加青少年自杀倾向 |
[08:45] | Unproven. | 还没有证明 |
[08:46] | Proven. Unreported. | 没报出来而已吧 |
[08:49] | Your job will be to go share this technology. | 你们的使命是共享这尖端科技 |
[08:53] | Your job will be to go save lives. | 你们的使命是治病救人 |
[08:57] | The health care industry today is worth $2 trillion a year. | 目前医药行业年销售额两万亿 |
[09:00] | The top 10 pharma companies make more money | 《财富》年度五百强企业中 |
[09:03] | than all 490 of the other Fortune | 前十家医药公司的总销售额 |
[09:05] | 500 companies combined. | 超过了其余四百九十家企业的总和 |
[09:08] | -What family is Feldene a part of? -Non-steroidal… | -费啶属于哪类药物 -非甾体类… |
[09:11] | Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory. An NSAID. | 非甾体类抗炎镇痛解热栓剂 |
[09:17] | A better world, that’s why we’re here. | 我们的使命是让世界更美好 |
[09:21] | Lipitor in Palm Beach! | 派我去棕榈滩卖立普妥 |
[09:24] | Xanax, New England! | 我去新英格兰卖赞安诺 |
[09:27] | What about you, Jamie-bamie? | 杰米你呢 |
[09:29] | Zoloft and Zithromax in the Ohio River Valley. | 去俄亥俄河谷卖左洛复和希舒美 |
[09:32] | Welcome to Pfizer! | 欢迎加入辉瑞制药公司 |
[09:46] | What are you thinking about? | 想什么呢 |
[09:49] | Money. | 想发财 |
[09:53] | Pay attention. | 记住 |
[09:55] | We are not going door-to-door selling oatmeal cookies for the Girl Scouts here. | 我们不挨家挨户推销 不是卖饼干的女童子军 |
[09:58] | You are not the goddamn Avon lady. You understand what I’m saying? | 也不是卖雅芳的娘们 懂吗 |
[10:03] | This is hardcore sales, and you have a quota. | 这是硬销 你们都有销售指标 |
[10:05] | And people at the home office keeping track of that quota. | 总部那帮人会紧盯你的指标 |
[10:08] | And your cold calls, and your mileage, and your receipts. | 包括你的电话推销 跑的路线 和你的进账额 |
[10:10] | How often you goddamn masturbate. | 还有你打飞机的频率 |
[10:12] | What is the quota for masturbation? | 打飞机的指标是多少 |
[10:15] | You can masturbate as much as you like, smartass, | 爱怎么打怎么打 你个滑头 |
[10:18] | as long as you make a lot of money. | 能赚钱就行 |
[10:19] | Okay. | 行 |
[10:21] | Voila! Okay, now, remember. | 这就是了 记住 |
[10:23] | Hospitals have a no-reps policy. | 医院不准推销员进入 |
[10:25] | Doesn’t mean we can’t give the docs a nice, dry walk from their cars. | 但没有说我们不能陪着医生一起走进去 并让他不淋到雨 |
[10:29] | All right? | 懂了吧 |
[10:31] | There he is. All right. | 看 医生来了 |
[10:32] | No time like the present. | 赶快上吧 |
[10:33] | Get your head in the game. | 进入角色 别忘了 |
[10:35] | Remember, Pfizer makes his life better. | 辉瑞让生活更美好 |
[10:36] | Pfizer makes his patients happier, | 辉瑞让你更快乐 |
[10:38] | so he makes more money. | 也让你更有钱 |
[10:40] | -Wait, the pens, the pens! -Oh, the pens! | -等等 笔 笔 -对了 笔 |
[10:42] | Always lead with a pen. | 天天送支纪念品钢笔 |
[10:43] | Gifts establish reciprocity! | 礼物构建友谊 |
[10:48] | Doctor! | 医生 |
[10:49] | Hey, Doctor, Jamie Randall. Pfizer. How are you doing? | 你好 我叫杰米·兰德尔 辉瑞制药公司的代表 你好吗 |
[10:51] | -No, thank you. -Look… It’s wet out here. | -别说了 谢谢 -你瞧…外面雨大 |
[10:53] | I don’t want you compromising your immune system. | 我可不希望你生病 |
[10:55] | Let’s talk about Zithromax for a second. | 我们说说希舒美吧 |
[10:56] | Which part of “No, thank you” do you not understand? | 不用了 谢谢 |
[10:58] | -You wanna take a pen? -No, thank you. | -送你支笔吧 笔要吗 -不 谢谢 |
[10:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:04] | That’s 33% fewer phone calls for you at 4:00 a. m. | 让凌晨四点前来电少三分之一 |
[11:06] | Please stop, okay? | 请别说了 好吗 |
[11:07] | That’s why I wanna talk to you about Zithromax, okay? | 所以我才要跟您聊聊希舒美 行吗? |
[11:08] | We are throwing antibiotics at people the minute they sneeze, | 他们一打喷嚏我们就给他们用抗生素 |
[11:10] | and it doesn’t work on viruses anyway. | 免疫系统都没用了 |
[11:12] | -What’s your name? -Goldstein. | -您贵姓 -古斯汀 |
[11:13] | Right. Dr. Goldstein, okay, what we’re doing… | 古斯汀医生 是这样的 我们正… |
[11:15] | No, what you’re doing is creating classes of drug-resistant superbugs. | 你们正创造一系列超级细菌 |
[11:18] | And that might be good for business, | 你们就为赚钱 |
[11:20] | because you will develop stronger antibiotics | 继续开发各种抗生素 |
[11:22] | and ruin people’s immune systems altogether. | 最后毁掉病人的免疫系统 |
[11:24] | -No… You… -Thank you. | -不是的 我… -谢了 |
[11:37] | Models. Beauty queens. | 什么模特 选美皇后 |
[11:41] | Equestrian princesses. Shit. | 马术公主 都是骗人的 |
[11:44] | You know what I heard? They’re even starting to hire strippers. | 你知道我听说了什么吗 他们连脱衣舞女都雇 |
[11:48] | I heard that. | 我听说过 |
[11:54] | Hey, Lisa! | 你好 丽莎 |
[11:58] | -Her name’s not Lisa. -I know. I know. | -她不叫丽莎 -我知道 |
[12:01] | But if every time I say, “Hey, Lisa,” | 但如果我每次都叫她丽莎 |
[12:03] | then eventually she’ll come up to me and she’ll be like, you know, | 最后她就会跟我说 |
[12:05] | “My name’s not Lisa, it’s Jennifer,” or whatever, and I’ll do a big apology | 她不叫丽莎 叫詹妮弗什么的 我就会道歉 |
[12:10] | and I’ll say, “I thought you were the Lisa | 然后说 我以为你是我前女友丽莎 |
[12:12] | who was mad at me for not calling. “ | 我没打给她 就被她甩了 |
[12:15] | And from then on, Jennifer, or whatever her name is, | 之后这个詹妮弗什么的 |
[12:17] | will think that I dated a girl who looked just like her, who I rejected. | 就以为我有她这样的前女友 |
[12:21] | She’ll develop this unconscious need to win my approval, | 她就会不知觉地想得到我的亲睐 |
[12:23] | and from then on, it’s cake. | 这样我就把她拿下了 |
[12:27] | Damn! | 真他妈牛 |
[12:30] | Accepted etiquette is one rep at a time. Screw etiquette. | 规矩是一次只见一个代表 去他的规矩 |
[12:33] | Competing reps are not your friends. Okay, Knight. | 都是竞争对手 可别留情 奈特诊所 |
[12:37] | -Where you going? -Oh. Sorry. | -你往哪去 -抱歉 |
[12:39] | Knight is a doc you gotta close. | 奈特医生是条大鱼 |
[12:40] | Leads the largest group in the city. | 这里有全城最密集的人口 |
[12:42] | Lots of fucked-up college students on Prozac who should be on Zoloft. | 大把问题学生都吃百忧解 你要说服他们换成左洛复 |
[12:45] | You always bring donuts? | 每次都带甜甜圈吗 |
[12:46] | Pharma sales is a lot like dating. | 卖药好比约会 |
[12:48] | They want you to take them to dinner and pretend to expect nothing in return. | 他们想让你请吃晚饭 却不求任何回报 |
[12:51] | -And no one ever got laid by going Dutch. -Exactly. | -想泡到人 就要狠下血本 -没错 |
[12:55] | Gail, good morning! How are you this fine day? | 早上好 盖尔 今天怎么样 |
[13:05] | Sick people touch those. | 那是病人拿过的 |
[13:08] | When I order a second test, it’s for a reason, God damn it. | 再验一次 哪那么多废话 |
[13:12] | Unbelievable! | 太笨了 |
[13:14] | That’s him. Another time. | 就是他 还是下次再来吧 |
[13:19] | If they don’t take us in five minutes, we leave. Only losers wait. | 五分钟还没动静 就闪 窝囊废才等个没完 |
[13:23] | There he is. | 帅哥来了 |
[13:24] | Hey there, beautiful. How you doing? | 美女你好吗 |
[13:26] | Get over here, Trey. | 你知道我想怎样 特雷 |
[13:29] | Two tickets to La Bohème on the 19th. | 两张十九号的《波西米亚人》歌剧票 |
[13:31] | I hate you. Can’t you go with me instead of my husband? | 真讨厌 你能陪我去吗 我烦我老公 |
[13:34] | Trey Hannigan. Lilly’s Prozac rep, top 10 nationally. | 特雷·汉尼根 礼来公司卖百忧解的 销售额全国前十 |
[13:37] | The Devil. | 终极销手 |
[13:39] | He’s on the phone with Watson. You can go on back. | 他在打电话 进去吧 |
[13:41] | He’s the reason we never make our quota on Zoloft. | 就因为他 我们的左洛复销量总是不达标 |
[13:46] | -Is he going in? -What a dick! | -他是要进去吗 -这臭小子 |
[13:49] | If we can show 5% gains monthly, we’re going to the promised land. | 每月销售额增长5% 就能去应许之地 |
[13:53] | The promised land? | 应许之地 |
[13:55] | Chicago. | 芝加哥 |
[13:56] | Civilization. Culture. | 历史文化名城 |
[13:59] | And not incidentally, my wife and kids. | 最重要的是 我老婆孩子在那儿 |
[14:02] | Only the great and near-great get Chicago, | 只有你这样的精英能调去芝城 |
[14:04] | but I got a hunch that you and your swinging dick | 我能不能回家 |
[14:07] | might be my ticket to the big leagues. | 就看你的鸡巴争不争气了 |
[14:19] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[14:21] | Doctor only sees new reps who bring a lunch. | 医生只在午餐中见新销售员 |
[14:23] | Here’s a list of available dates. | 这是他的日程表 |
[14:25] | -The first one is in five weeks. -Great. | -最早是五周后 -好 |
[14:27] | Here’s a list of approved foods, no sushi, no salads. | 这是食单 禁寿司和沙拉 |
[14:31] | No salads. | 禁沙拉 |
[14:32] | Leave your samples with me. | 样品留下吧 |
[14:35] | -Hi. -Five weeks. | -你好 -等五周 |
[14:38] | You’re going to like me. | 你会喜欢我的 |
[14:40] | I beg your pardon? | 什么 |
[14:41] | Sooner or later, everybody does. You wanna know why? | 我人人爱 早晚的事 知道为什么吗 |
[14:44] | ‘Cause I’ll do whatever it takes to make that happen. I’m very trainable. | 因为我百折不挠 越挫越勇 |
[14:47] | -What’s your name? -Gail. Five weeks. | -请问你芳名是 -盖尔 等五周 |
[14:50] | Oh, Gail, that’s not fair. | 这不公平 盖尔 |
[14:51] | I’m laying myself bare here. | 我这么坦诚 |
[14:53] | I’m revealing my true vulnerability. And now you’re stonewalling me. | 把缺点都告诉你了 你却这么冷冰冰地拒绝 |
[14:57] | Is that fair? | 公平吗 |
[14:59] | -That’s not fair. -You stay out of this. | -不公平吧 -你别管闲事 |
[15:01] | Look at you angels of mercy! How do the docs get any work done around here? | 两位仁慈的天使 医生们是怎么完成这里的工作的 |
[15:04] | Fine. What do you want? | 好吧 你想怎样 |
[15:06] | I just want you to let me leave my samples where he’ll see them. | 让我把样品放到他能看到的地方 |
[15:09] | ‘Cause otherwise, you’re gonna throw them away after I leave. | 否则我走后你还得多扔几盒 |
[15:17] | Gail. No sushi, no salads. | 盖尔 禁寿司和色拉 |
[15:33] | Who let you back here? | 谁让你进来的 |
[15:35] | Oh! Dr. Knight! Do you know that prescribing Zithromax for ear infections, | 奈特医生 您知道治中耳炎的希舒美吗 |
[15:38] | -diarrhea and… -Cindy! Can you deal with this, please? | -可以降低腹泻概率 -辛蒂 你来处理这个情况 |
[15:40] | How about a pen? Do you want a pen? | 送你支笔好吗 你要不要一支笔 |
[15:58] | Okay, Prince Charming, time’s up. | 好了 白马王子 时间到了 |
[16:02] | Wow! That is a long handle! | 拉杆挺长的 |
[16:04] | -Would you like a pen? -Thanks. | -想要支笔吗 -谢谢 |
[16:06] | Purple. | 紫色的 |
[16:07] | -Bye. -Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[16:32] | I got something for you today. | 今天给你带了点东西 |
[16:34] | Wait, I think… Yup. There’s another one for you, too! | 等等 我想想 对了 还有一束是给你的 |
[16:40] | The thing about these pens is that they have tiny little point tips on them, | 这些笔有小小的针尖 |
[16:45] | and then I end up pressing too hard, and… | 我要用力压 |
[16:48] | Hello, gorgeous. | 美女你好 |
[16:50] | Jamie! Jamie, they’re beautiful! | 杰米 好漂亮的花 |
[17:06] | Hey, Lisa! | 你好 丽莎 |
[17:11] | Okay, this may have worked for you in the past, but let me lay it out. | 好吧 也许以前你这招用很奏效 但是我要跟你申明 |
[17:16] | I became a rep for one reason, doctors. | 我成为销售代表只为一个原因 钓医生 |
[17:20] | To meet doctors, fraternize with doctors, breed with doctors. | 邂逅医生 和医生做朋友 和医生生孩子 |
[17:25] | So next time you see me in the field, don’t ask for a handout. | 下次见到我 别再献殷勤了 |
[17:29] | It’s just awkward. | 会很尴尬 |
[17:34] | I want Chicago, Randall. | 我想去芝加哥 兰德尔 |
[17:35] | And right now, you’re not making it happen! | 你现在这样 我们可去不了 |
[17:38] | You’re 20% below your quota for Z, | 希舒美你有差两成没达标 |
[17:40] | you’re 45% below your quota for Zoloft! | 左洛复你差百分之四十五 |
[17:42] | You want me off your ass, you punk? | 你想让我给你支招吗 废物 |
[17:44] | There’s your answer. | 那就是答案 |
[17:47] | He’s got toddlers taking Prozac. He’s got dogs taking Prozac. | 他能够让幼儿吃百忧解 让狗吃百忧解 |
[17:51] | He’d have rocks taking Prozac if they paid cash. | 要是石头能付钱 他也能让石头吃 |
[17:54] | And by the way, you want one doctor to start writing Zoloft? | 顺便提下 如果你想让医生开左洛复 |
[17:56] | It’s the guy standing next to him. | 就去找他旁边的男人 |
[17:58] | -Knight? -Knight. | -奈特 -是的 |
[17:59] | Hannigan’s butt buddy. | 他和汉尼根很亲密 |
[18:01] | But I swear, he starts writing it, the rest of the docs will follow. | 不过要是他开始开这些药 其他医生会跟着开的 |
[18:04] | And Windy City, here we come. | 然后我们就可以去芝加哥了 |
[18:10] | -Dr. Knight. -Hey, I’m very late. | -奈特医生 -我要迟到了 |
[18:12] | -One thousand dollars. -Excuse me? | -一千美元 -什么 |
[18:15] | -It’s a check for $1,000. -For what? | -一千美元的支票 -干什么的 |
[18:18] | For a special Pfizer preceptorship. | 辉瑞制药公司特别提供实习 |
[18:19] | For me to shadow you, learn your practice, | 让我跟着你 进行调研 |
[18:21] | and better serve the needs of doctors. | 以便能更好地迎合医生的需求 |
[18:23] | Are you bribing me? | 你是在贿赂我吗 |
[18:25] | No, Doctor, no. | 不 医生 |
[18:27] | It’s a special Pfizer preceptorship for me to shadow you. | 是辉瑞制药公司特别提供实习 让我跟随你 |
[18:32] | Is this a joke? | 你不是在开玩笑吧 |
[18:33] | If you think $1,000 is a joke. | 如果你觉得一千美元只是个玩笑 |
[18:38] | That’s 33% fewer phone calls at 4:00 a. m… | 让凌晨四点前来电少三分之一 |
[18:40] | I’d write a lot more of your scrip if I were a regularly paid consultant. | 我做常规咨询顾问 我会开更多辉瑞的药 |
[18:44] | Well, you know, we can talk to them about that. | 这个我们可以和他们谈的 |
[18:46] | They spend $5 billion a year on marketing, right? | 你们每年花五十亿在市场营销上 对吧 |
[18:49] | Instead of flying me to Cancún and making me sit through | 他们却让我去坎昆 |
[18:51] | some bullshit, nonsense, peer-to-peer conference, | 参加满是胡言的点对点会议 |
[18:54] | just give me half that money in cash. | 直接给我一半现金得了 |
[18:56] | -Yeah, but Cancún… -Dr. Knight, | -对 但坎昆… -奈特医生 |
[18:57] | -Mrs. Putney’s on the phone. Excuse me. -Sorry. | -佩吉来电话了 借过 -不好意思 |
[18:58] | Her daughter has to sing on Friday. They’re doing Bye Bye Birdie, | 她女儿周五要唱《再见伯迪》 |
[19:01] | and she’s playing Kim, and she wondered if you could call in an antibiotic? | 她饰演金 她问你是否能开抗生素 |
[19:05] | -Sure. Why not? -Okay, thanks. | -当然可以 -好的 谢谢 |
[19:08] | This can’t be right. Janice? Janice? | 这不可能 珍妮丝 珍妮丝 |
[19:10] | A 26-year-old needs Parkinson’s medication? | 二十六岁的人需要帕金斯的药吗 |
[19:12] | Beth wrote that one up. | 贝丝写的 |
[19:16] | All right, look, if a patient asks, you’re an intern, okay? | 病人问起的话 就说你是实习的 好吗 |
[19:19] | Yeah. Can I take notes? | 好的 我能记笔记吗 |
[19:21] | -Sure. Why not? -All right. | -当然 -好吧 |
[19:24] | Hey. I’m Dr. Knight. | 你好 我是奈特医生 |
[19:26] | Maggie Murdock. | 我是玛吉·莫多克 |
[19:28] | So your file says, “Kind of an emergency. ” -Yeah. | -资料上写”有点紧急” -是的 |
[19:33] | My apartment was burgled yesterday, and they took my Parkinson’s meds. | 昨天我的公寓遭窃 小偷把治疗帕金森病的药拿走了 |
[19:37] | But my symptoms are pretty good today, so it’s “kind of an emergency. “ | 但我今天情况很好 所以是”有点”紧急 |
[19:42] | I know your Lilly rep, Trey Hannigan? | 我认识礼来制药公司的特雷·汉尼根 |
[19:43] | He asked Cindy to squeeze me in, so… | 所以他给我安排了… |
[19:45] | Yeah, Trey’s a great guy. | 对 特雷是个不错的人 |
[19:46] | Oh. Well, I wouldn’t say that. | 我可不这么认为 |
[19:52] | So, monotherapy? | 单药物治疗吗 |
[19:53] | Yep. Sinemet CR, 50 milligrams, two times a day, | 对 息宁控释片五十毫克 一天两次 |
[19:56] | plus Domperidone to cut the nausea, 10 milligrams, three times a day. | 治疗恶心的吗丁啉 一天三次 每次十毫克 |
[20:00] | Artane for the tremor, two milligrams, a whole tablet, three times a day. | 缓解震颤的药物安坦两毫克 一次一粒 一天三次 |
[20:03] | And Prozac, so that I’m not too bummed | 还有百忧解 以至于我不会因为 |
[20:05] | about having a major degenerative disorder at 26. | 自己二十六岁 就患上退化性疾病而抓狂 |
[20:08] | Forty milligrams, once, in the morning. | 四毫克 早上一次 |
[20:10] | Zoloft has fewer side effects. | 左洛复的副作用更少 |
[20:13] | I’m sorry, who are you? | 不好意思 你是哪位 |
[20:15] | Jamie Randall. | 杰米·兰德尔 |
[20:17] | Oh. | 你好 |
[20:20] | Intern. | 我是实习生 |
[20:24] | So, early-onset Parkinson’s. That’s pretty rare. | 年纪轻轻就患上帕金森病 这真罕见 |
[20:27] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. First they thought it was essential tremor, | 是啊 最初诊断 只是良性原发性颤抖症 |
[20:30] | then Wilson’s disease, | 然后说是遗传性疾病 |
[20:31] | then Huntington’s. | 再然后是慢性进行性舞蹈病 |
[20:32] | Then, they tested for MAS, PSP, syphilis. | 然后就进行性核上眼神经麻痹症以及梅毒进行了检查 |
[20:37] | I was very glad for a negative on that one. | 测试出来无性病的那晚我高兴极了 |
[20:40] | I didn’t really relish the thought of feeling like a 19th century slut. | 我可不想成为十九世纪的荡妇 |
[20:43] | Let’s see. Then, there was brain tumor week, which was very scary. | 再然后被怀疑是脑部肿瘤 真可怕 |
[20:48] | And then six months chasing obscure dystonias, | 然后又花了六个月检查肌张力障碍 |
[20:51] | but, no, it just turned out to be good, old-fashioned Parkinson’s. | 最后确诊为帕金森病 |
[20:53] | Right. And… Don’t you have a neurologist? | 是的 你看神经科医生吗 |
[20:57] | We broke up. | 我把他甩了 |
[21:01] | And do you have insurance? | 你有医保吗 |
[21:03] | Do I have insurance. | 我需要医保吗 |
[21:08] | Well, sure. Why not? | 好 没问题 |
[21:11] | -Great. -Is there anything else I can do for you? | -很好 -还需要我为您做什么吗 |
[21:14] | Nope. Oh! | 没了 对了 |
[21:17] | Actually, yeah. | 倒是有件事 |
[21:19] | I have a weird blotch on my breast. | 我胸部有颗斑点 |
[21:23] | I don’t know, I’m trying not to freak out about it. | 我尽量不因此而抓狂 |
[21:25] | -Well, let’s have a look. -Great. | -让我看下 -好 |
[21:32] | Do you see that? | 看到了吗 |
[21:35] | -That’s a spider bite. -Is it? | -是蜘蛛咬的 -是吗 |
[21:38] | Yeah, that’s a spider bite. | 是蜘蛛咬的 |
[21:40] | Great! | 太好了 |
[21:41] | All right. | 好 |
[21:43] | -There you are. -Thank you, Dr. Knight. | -给你 -谢谢你 奈特医生 |
[21:44] | Sure. | 没关系 |
[21:46] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[21:55] | -You’re a drug rep? -Wait… | -你他妈的医药代表 -等等 |
[21:56] | You let me take my shirt off, you fucking creep! | 是你让我脱衣服的 你这个人渣 |
[22:00] | Wait, wait, wait. I’m hurt. | 打住 打住 我受伤了 |
[22:02] | -Your buckle just hit my eye. -No, it didn’t. | -你包包的扣扣砸到我眼睛了 -得了吧 |
[22:04] | -I’m hurt. I’m hurt. -Oh, my God. | -我负伤了 -我的天 |
[22:05] | Who said I was a drug rep? | 谁告诉你我是卖药的 |
[22:07] | Excuse me, look at your bag! | 看你的包就知道了 |
[22:09] | I don’t think you’re going to the fucking airport. | 我可不认为你他妈要去机场 |
[22:11] | Okay, look, just apologize, okay? Just apologize. | 你只需道个歉 |
[22:14] | Would you do that just once? | 你能不能就道一次歉 |
[22:15] | I would actually like to hear someone | 我只想 |
[22:16] | from the medical community actually apologize! | 从你们卖药的那儿听到道歉 |
[22:18] | Okay. Okay, I apologize. | 好 好 我郑重道歉 |
[22:20] | I apologize on behalf of all the arrogant, faceless, | 我代表所有那些自大的 不知名的 |
[22:24] | cut-off, asshole doctors out there | 冷血的混蛋医生 向你道歉 |
[22:26] | who’ve treated you like a non-person while peeking at your breasts. | 他们偷看你胸部时 没把你当人看 |
[22:33] | So what’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[22:36] | You’re good. | 你还不错 |
[22:37] | Strong eye contact. Implied intimacy. You’ll make your quotas. | 迷人的眼神 客气而有亲和力 你会达到销售额的 |
[22:41] | Let me take you out for a cup of coffee then. | 我们能去喝杯咖啡吗 |
[22:44] | Whoa! What was that for? | 你这是干什么 |
[22:46] | Eat shit and die, that’s what that was. | 去死吧 就是这样 |
[22:48] | No, wait, wait! Hold on one second! I can do a better apology! | 等等 别走 我还能更好地道歉 |
[22:56] | ‘Cause I want to know. | 因为我想知道 |
[23:00] | The same white tights I wear every single day. | 我每天都穿白色长筒袜 |
[23:04] | You are out of your mind. | 你疯了 |
[23:06] | All right, nothing underneath? | 好吧 下面没穿吗 |
[23:10] | You’re bad! | 你真坏 |
[23:13] | I need the number of a patient he saw yesterday. | 我想要昨天的一个病人的号码 |
[23:17] | A Murdock, or something like that. | 她叫莫多克什么的 |
[23:19] | You want Maggie Murdock’s number? | 你想要玛吉·莫多克的号码 |
[23:21] | Yes. Because she mentioned, like, six neurologists, | 是 因为她提到了几个神经病专家 |
[23:25] | and Pfizer’s coming out with a new Parkinson’s med, | 辉瑞公司已经研制出一种治疗帕金森的药 |
[23:28] | and I wanna contact them all, and I wanna make a lot of money, | 我想和他们取得联系 赚很多钱 |
[23:31] | Miss None Of Your Business. | 但这可和你无关 |
[23:34] | -We’re not supposed to give out numbers. -What? | -我们不允给电话号码的 -什么 |
[23:36] | You gave me your number, you bad girl. | 那你怎么把你的给我了 小坏蛋 |
[23:39] | Do your friends know how bad you really are? | 你朋友都知道你这么坏吗 |
[23:41] | Jamie! | 杰米 |
[23:43] | Because if they knew how bad you really are… | 如果他们知道了你有多坏… |
[23:46] | Listen, I promise I’ll wear the stethoscope next time we play naughty nurse. | 下次扮护士游戏时我会戴听诊器 小坏蛋护士 |
[23:56] | 546-2312 546-2312. | |
[23:58] | Okay, I got to go. Thanks, bye. | 我得挂了 谢谢 再见 |
[24:05] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[24:08] | I’m all fucked up! | 我被甩了 |
[24:11] | -Farrah kicked me out. -No way. | -芙拉把我赶出来了 -不会吧 |
[24:14] | Can you believe that? I think she’s fucking somebody already, | 你相信吗 她肯定已经和别人睡了 |
[24:17] | I swear to God! | 一定是这样 |
[24:19] | -Why did she kick you out? -I don’t know, Jamie! | -那她为什么把你赶出来 -我不清楚 杰米 |
[24:21] | -Jesus! -She said I was addicted to Internet porn. | -天哪 -她说沉迷于网络色情 |
[24:23] | -Are you? -Of course I am! | -是这样吗 -当然 |
[24:25] | Fuck! Isn’t everybody? | 他妈的其他人不都这样 |
[24:27] | Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, my God. | 哦 天啊 |
[24:29] | I can’t breathe. | 我喘不过气来了 |
[24:32] | I’m having a panic attack. | 我恐慌发作 |
[24:35] | -Do you have any Ativan? -We’re Xanax. | -你有安定文吗 -我有赞安诺 |
[24:38] | Fine, Xanax! You have any samples of Xanax? | 有赞安诺的样品吗 给我赞安诺 |
[24:40] | Jamie, I’m in a really vulnerable place right now. | 我现在很脆弱 |
[24:48] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[24:50] | Okay. Hey, hey, hey. | 好吧 过来 |
[24:52] | Come here, come here, come here. It’s okay. | 过来 过来 没事的 |
[24:54] | Dude! Dude! | 老兄 老兄 |
[24:57] | We’re not huggers. | 我们不拥抱的 |
[25:02] | Faster. Come on! We got this! | 快点 加油 我们能赢 |
[25:05] | -Josh, will you turn that down? -Oh. No. | -乔什 能小点声吗 -不 |
[25:08] | Josh! | 乔什 |
[25:15] | -Hello? -Why did you take that picture? | -喂 -你为什么要拍照 |
[25:19] | Is that the girl with the tits? | 是那个露乳的女孩吗 |
[25:23] | How’d you get my number? | 你怎么搞到我号码的 |
[25:26] | What, you called Knight’s office? | 从奈特诊所那儿问来的吗 |
[25:29] | -How’d you get my number? -From the receptionist. | -你怎么知道我号码的 -前台小姐给我的 |
[25:32] | Who you’re fucking. | 被你干过了吗 |
[25:34] | What’d she say? | 她说什么 |
[25:35] | Have coffee with me. | 一起喝咖啡吧 |
[25:38] | -Why? -Because I’m a drug rep. | -为什么 -因为我是销售代表 |
[25:41] | I’m not a creep. | 我不是人渣 |
[25:44] | Same thing. | 都是一回事 |
[25:46] | Look, I’m sorry that I stared at your tits, but they’re really nice. | 对不起我看了你的乳房 但它们真的很漂亮 |
[25:54] | Hello? | 还在吗 |
[25:56] | Yes. Yes. | 在 |
[25:58] | Oh, I thought you hung up for a second. | 我刚刚以为你挂了 |
[26:00] | Should I have? | 我应该挂吗 |
[26:02] | What, and miss the opportunity of insulting me? | 想错过羞辱我的机会吗 |
[26:04] | Oh, you like being insulted? | 你喜欢被羞辱吗 |
[26:09] | Hold on a second. | 稍等下 |
[26:16] | By the right person. | 如果是你的话 |
[26:17] | Oh, my God. This is a sales call, isn’t it? | 天哪 这是销售电话吧 |
[26:21] | You’re gonna stay on the phone with me until I say yes, aren’t you? | 我不答应你就不挂电话是吧 |
[26:24] | Well, I take my work very seriously. | 我对工作可是认真的 |
[26:29] | 5:00, Lulu’s on Clark. | 晚上五点 克拉克街璐璐餐厅见 |
[26:32] | All right. Bye. | 好 再见 |
[26:37] | Ow! | 怎么了 |
[26:39] | Why is your answer to everything violence? | 你为何什么事都暴力解决 |
[26:45] | I said 5:00. | 我说的是五点 |
[26:50] | -Very cute. -Oh! Please, you can have him. | -他很迷人 -送你了 |
[26:52] | Khaki pants? No, thanks. | 穿卡其色裤子的 算了 谢谢 |
[26:59] | So… What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[27:02] | Jamie Randall. | 杰米·兰德尔 |
[27:03] | Jamie, right. Okay, sorry. What’s your game? | 杰米·兰德尔…抱歉 你想怎么玩 |
[27:07] | My game? | 怎么玩 |
[27:08] | I’m sorry, right, this is the part where we talk about | 抱歉 现在我们该谈谈 |
[27:10] | where we come from and what we majored in, in college. | 我们从哪儿来 我们在大学主修什么 |
[27:13] | You have beautiful eyes. | 你的眼睛真漂亮 |
[27:15] | That’s it? That’s the best you got? | 就这些 你就这程度 |
[27:17] | I’m serious. They’re beautiful. | 我认真的 你真漂亮 |
[27:19] | Well, thank you. Let’s see, what else? | 谢谢 让我想想 还有什么 |
[27:21] | My childhood? When did I get sick? | 我的童年 我什么时候得病的 |
[27:24] | So, are you always this mean? | 你总是这么刻薄吗 |
[27:25] | Actually, this is me being nice. | 事实上这是我友好的一面 |
[27:32] | So, how’s your quota this month? | 你这个月销售指标完成得怎么样 |
[27:33] | Have you had your first performance review? | 你的第一次评估过了吗 |
[27:35] | Is that a resting tremor? | 你这是静止性颤抖吗 |
[27:37] | Comes and goes? | 时不时发作吗 |
[27:39] | It’s none of your business. | 不关你的事 |
[27:41] | Happens when you’re nervous. | 你紧张时就会发作 |
[27:43] | Mr. Expert, why would I be nervous? | 专家先生 我为什么要紧张 |
[27:45] | -‘Cause you’re interested. -And that would make me nervous? | -因为你对我感兴趣 -于是我就紧张吗 |
[27:47] | Yeah, your mind’s telling you one thing, | 是的 你心里想拒绝我 |
[27:49] | your body’s telling you something else. | 但你身体可不是这么说的 |
[27:57] | Let’s go. | 那我们走吧 |
[28:00] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[28:01] | You wanna close, right? You wanna get laid? | 你想亲密对吗 你想做爱 |
[28:03] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[28:09] | I’m supposed to act like I don’t know if it’s right, | 我应该假装不知道这样对不对 |
[28:12] | so then you tell me that there is no right or wrong, there’s just the moment. | 然后你会说无所谓对与错 现在时机刚好 |
[28:17] | And then I tell you that I can’t, while actually signaling to you that I can, | 然后我说我不能 其实是暗示我可以 |
[28:21] | which you don’t need, because you’re not really listening, | 而你不需要这种暗示 因为你没听进去 |
[28:23] | because this isn’t about connection for you, | 对你来说我们不是在谈恋爱 |
[28:25] | this isn’t even about sex for you. | 甚至都不是在做爱 |
[28:27] | This is about finding an hour or two of relief from the pain of being you. | 只是花个一两小时来远离痛苦 做真正的自己 |
[28:31] | And that’s fine with me, see, | 我不介意 |
[28:32] | because all I want is the exact same thing. | 因为我想要的和你完全一样 |
[28:44] | Does that mean I don’t have to leave a tip? | 那是不是小费也不用给了 |
[29:14] | And now you’re thinking, “Will I stay five minutes or ten?” | 我知道你在想什么 我再待个五或十分钟 |
[29:18] | And, “Where did I throw my pager?” | 我把呼机放哪儿了 |
[29:22] | I’m not thinking that. It’s under the table. | 我没在想它 它在桌底呢 |
[29:28] | You’re probably thinking, “What’s this guy’s name again?” | 你可能在想 这家伙叫什么来着 |
[29:33] | Bye, Johnny. | 再见 杰米 |
[29:40] | I think it’s time for you to go. | 你该走了 |
[29:43] | Whoa, whoa, I don’t need to go. | 我不想走 |
[29:45] | Well, I need you to go. | 我要你走 |
[29:49] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[29:55] | It was nice meeting you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[30:00] | It was nice meeting you, too. Maybe we’ll… | 幸会幸会 也许 |
[30:04] | We’ll see each other around. I’ll just leave the key there. | 我们还会再见面 我把钥匙放这儿了 |
[30:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:04] | What? | 谁 |
[31:06] | Wait! Wait. | 等下 |
[31:12] | Oh, my God. What are you doing here? | 我的天 你来干什么 |
[31:15] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:16] | I know it’s so late. | 我知道很晚了 |
[31:19] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[31:20] | -Oh, my God! -Oh, my God! | -天哪 -天哪 |
[31:21] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[31:23] | I didn’t see anything! My glasses are off! | 我什么都没看到 我没带眼镜 |
[31:25] | Josh, turn around! | 乔什 转身 |
[31:31] | Hi. Josh. Pleasure to meet you. | 你好 我是乔什 幸会 |
[31:37] | I can recite the six causes of pernicious anemia | 我说出恶性贫血的六种病因 |
[31:41] | and the four stages of terminal cirrhosis. | 以及肝硬化晚期的四个阶段 |
[31:44] | And by fourth grade, I knew what a distended ileum felt like on palpation. | 四年级的时候 我知道展开的回肠是什么触感 |
[31:50] | So why did you bail on med school? | 那你为什么不去医学院 |
[31:52] | I didn’t bail. I just couldn’t finish college. I couldn’t sit through a class. | 我没有逃避 我只是大学课上坐不住 |
[31:56] | Oh. Ritalin at 10. | 十岁就用利他林了 |
[31:58] | Eight. | 八岁 |
[32:00] | Show-off. | 开始炫耀了 |
[32:03] | But you were really smart? | 但你真的很聪明 |
[32:05] | Yeah. The prodigal son, with ADD. | 对 玩世不恭又多动 |
[32:09] | You want to know the truth? | 你想知道真相吗 |
[32:14] | I just couldn’t give my father the satisfaction. | 我总是不能让我爸满意 |
[32:20] | Does this generally work for you? | 这真的影响到你了吗 |
[32:23] | What? | 什么 |
[32:25] | This. The whole misunderstood-by-Dad- I’m-a-vulnerable-guy thing. | 这种完全不被父亲理解的脆弱感 |
[32:32] | Usually. Yeah. | 通常有用 |
[32:36] | Well, it’s pretty good. | 挺好的 |
[32:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:40] | But somewhere along the line, say, sixth grade, | 你大概六年级的时候 |
[32:44] | a girl smiled at you, or a bunch of girls smiled at you, | 一个女孩对你微笑 很多女孩都对你微笑 |
[32:49] | and, ta-da, Jamie’s good at something after all. | 杰米发现他还是很擅长某些事情的 |
[32:54] | Actually, it was the fifth grade. | 事实上是在五年级 |
[32:58] | Why don’t you have a boyfriend? | 你怎么没有男朋友 |
[33:03] | I’m going. | 我要走了 |
[33:07] | -Why? -See… | -为什么 -是这样 |
[33:11] | The thing is, I really like having sex, | 其实 我很喜欢做爱 |
[33:15] | and I actually really like having sex with you, | 很喜欢和你做爱 |
[33:20] | so let’s just keep it simple. | 所以我们就维持这种简单的性关系吧 |
[33:22] | I can do that. | 我能做到 |
[33:24] | Yeah, you do seem like a shithead, | -真的 你看上去很傻 |
[33:26] | so it should be all right. | 所以没关系 |
[33:30] | There’s just alarms going off in my head | 只不过我脑袋里有个声音告诉我 |
[33:33] | that you’re not entirely what you seem. | 你的内在不像外表那么糟 |
[33:36] | Oh, no, no. I’m a shithead, believe me. | 不不 我就是蠢货 真的 |
[33:44] | Good. | 很好 |
[33:46] | Because if you turn out not to be a shithead, that would be bad. | 如果你证明自己不是蠢货 事情就糟糕了 |
[33:55] | I’m a shithead, believe me. Through and through. | 我就是个蠢货 如假包换 |
[34:19] | Hey! | 你好 |
[34:22] | Hey, man. How are you? | 你好 过得如何 |
[34:26] | It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事 没事 |
[34:29] | Damaged cells are releasing arachidonic acid. | 细胞受伤会释放花生四烯酸 |
[34:32] | Your body’s converting it to prostaglandin, | 然后身体将它转化为前列腺素 |
[34:34] | which is triggering a fiesta of enzymes necessary for pain. | 引发身体产生痛觉 |
[34:38] | Do you wanna throw up? It’s not gonna help. | 你想吐出来吗 无济于事 |
[34:40] | It’s gonna take about a minute for the acid to dissipate | 身体需要一分钟左右的时间 |
[34:43] | and your natural morphine to kick in. | 来稀释花生四烯酸并释放天然吗啡 |
[34:45] | -You know why I hit you? -No! No! | -知道我为什么打你吗 -不知道 |
[34:48] | Prozac has helped millions of people overcome intractable mood disorders, | 百忧解帮助万千病人 治愈棘手的情绪病 |
[34:52] | making miserable lives livable. | 让可悲的生活变得值得一过 |
[34:54] | It’s even helped me with some of my own anger issues. | 甚至能压制我的愤怒 |
[34:56] | So when someone fucks with my Prozac, it upsets me. | 所以谁要动我的百忧解 就是挑衅我 |
[35:00] | You know what people say about me? | 你知道人们怎样评价我的吗 |
[35:02] | You’re in the top ten nationally? | 全国十大销售代表 |
[35:05] | Why do you suppose that is? | 知道这意味着什么吗 |
[35:06] | Fuck you! | 妈的 |
[35:09] | Why do you suppose that is? | 知道这意味着什么吗 |
[35:11] | Because I’m ex-Marine, | 我以前是海军陆战队的 |
[35:12] | and I’ll destroy anyone who gets in my way. | 挡我者死 |
[35:14] | Right. | 好吧 |
[35:16] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[35:21] | Fuck. | 操 |
[35:23] | I’d ice that as soon as you can. | 赶快用冰敷敷 |
[35:26] | If it hurts in a few days, get an X-ray. | 几天后还疼的话就去照X光 |
[35:31] | And stay away from Maggie. | 离玛吉远点儿 |
[35:38] | Excuse me. | 请问 |
[35:43] | Are those more samples? | 今天还有药品吗 |
[35:45] | Yeah. Help yourself. | 有 你自己拿吧 |
[35:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:52] | I got a job interview today. | 我今天有个面试 |
[35:54] | Oh, that’s great. That’s great. | 那太棒了 真棒 |
[36:00] | That’s great. | 太棒了 |
[36:04] | Hello, ladies! | 早上好 女士们 |
[36:08] | No samples today. | 今日不收样品 |
[36:10] | What do you mean? I got great stuff for you! | 什么意思 我有好东西要给你 |
[36:12] | No samples today, thank you. | 今日不收样品 谢谢 |
[36:15] | She’s just a friend. | 我和她只是朋友 |
[36:17] | No samples today. Sorry. | 今日不收样品 抱歉 |
[36:19] | Okay. What’s going on? | 好吧 发生什么事了 |
[36:21] | Trey got to you, didn’t he? What’d he give you? | 特雷让你们这么做的吧 他给了什么好处 |
[36:24] | No samples today, thank you. Hawaii. | 今日不收样品 谢谢 夏威夷度假 |
[36:28] | Hawaii? | 夏威夷度假 |
[36:29] | No samples today. Doctor’s convention. Sand and surf in Honolulu. | 今日不收样品 医生去火奴鲁鲁沙滩冲浪度假去了 |
[36:35] | Wow. Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:46] | I got to get out of here. | 我出门了 |
[36:48] | You’re not going to go see her, are you? | 你要去见她吧 |
[36:51] | No. | 不是 |
[37:10] | Maggie! | 玛吉 |
[37:13] | Hi. | 你好 |
[37:14] | Hey, what’s that? | 那是什么 |
[37:16] | Food. | 食物 |
[37:18] | -For? -Eating. | -用来 -吃的 |
[37:21] | They’re my noodles! | 那是我的面条 |
[37:22] | You already have a face full of noodles! | 你满脸都是面条 |
[37:23] | Jesus! | 感谢上帝 |
[37:25] | My God, you are so selfish. You’re just like my mother. | 你就和我妈一样自私 |
[37:28] | Did you sleep with your mother? | 你和你妈上床吗 |
[37:31] | -What? -You know what? | -什么 -你知道吗 |
[37:33] | She’s cute, she’s available, you’d love her. | 她很漂亮 随时有空 你肯定会爱上她的 |
[37:36] | The only thing is, she happens to take up all the oxygen in the room | 除了她有点胖 |
[37:38] | and hog all the closet space, but other than that, | 会占用房间里所有的衣柜外 |
[37:40] | you two are perfect for each other. | 你俩是绝配 |
[37:41] | Is she hotter than you? I bet she’s hotter than you. | 她比你性感吗 她肯定比你还性感 |
[37:44] | She doesn’t have a disease, either. | 是的 而且她没有病 |
[37:46] | Does that work for you generally? | 一般这样做有用吗 |
[37:47] | -What? -Self-pity. | -什么 -自顾自怜 |
[37:50] | You are a shithead. | 你真是个蠢货 |
[38:02] | What? | 怎么了 |
[38:04] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[38:10] | This is nice. | 这样很好 |
[38:18] | Okay, I think it’s time to take off your clothes and jump me. | 好了 是时候脱衣服做爱了 |
[38:21] | Wait. Am I not allowed to say that? | 我能说先等等吗 |
[38:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:26] | First you bring food, and then you wanna spend the night, | 你拿了吃的过来 然后想在这儿过夜 |
[38:30] | and then you bring a change of clothes, | 然后又拿了换洗衣服 |
[38:31] | and then you bring a razor and, oh, my God, it’s a relationship. | 和剃须刀过来 天哪 我们在谈恋爱了 |
[38:34] | I don’t want a relationship. | 我不想谈恋爱 |
[38:35] | Well, you can’t guarantee that now, can you? | 你不能保证什么吧 |
[38:37] | You might actually have some kind of | 没准你突然产生了某种 |
[38:39] | latent humanity that you don’t know anything about. | 内在人格 连你自己都没发觉 |
[38:41] | You might like being in a relationship, and… | 不知道自己或许喜欢谈恋爱 |
[38:44] | Listen, I said this was nice. I didn’t ask you to marry me. | 听我说 我说这样很好 我没请你嫁给我 |
[38:50] | Well, I wouldn’t want to be with someone who was sick, either. | 是我也不想很生病的人在一起 |
[38:59] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:02] | -Sorry. -No. | -对不起 -别道歉 |
[39:03] | I just… I did that before, and it didn’t… | 我以前恋爱过 但… |
[39:08] | It wasn’t good. | 结果不好 |
[39:13] | I’d just been diagnosed, | 那时我刚被确诊 |
[39:17] | and he was married. | 他是已婚人士 |
[39:20] | He helped me, and it didn’t end well. So… | 他帮助我 但我们最后… |
[39:27] | It’s Trey Hannigan, isn’t it? | 那个人是特雷·汉尼根吧 |
[39:31] | -Trey Hannigan? It was Trey Hannigan. -Yeah, well… | -是特雷·汉尼根吧 -是的 |
[39:38] | Are you in love with him? | 你爱上他了吗 |
[39:42] | No, I’m not in love with Trey Hannigan. | 不 我没爱上他 |
[39:45] | I was never in love with Trey Hannigan. | 我从没爱过他 |
[39:47] | He was… Said he was in love with me. | 是他说他爱上我了 |
[39:54] | Which was, you know, a problem. | 问题就出在这里 |
[40:06] | -Can we just… -Right, yeah. | -我们做爱吧 -好的 |
[40:08] | -Yeah? Okay. -Yeah. | -好吗 -好的 |
[40:09] | -Please. -Okay. | -好 -好的 |
[40:14] | You get a special thank you for bringing food. | 你带食物过来 我有特别的谢礼 |
[40:18] | I do? | 是吗 |
[40:19] | Yes, you do. | 是的 |
[40:23] | -You know what? -What? | -你知道吗 -什么 |
[40:26] | What? | 什么 |
[40:28] | I got to pee. | 我想去尿尿 |
[40:31] | -I’ll be right back. -All right. | -我马上就回来 -好 |
[40:55] | Just give me a second, okay? | 等我努努力好吗 |
[40:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:19] | Focus, focus, focus. | 精力集中 精力集中 |
[41:26] | Should I keep going? | 我还要不要继续 |
[41:27] | -This never happens. -I’m aware. | -这事没发生过 -我知道 |
[41:29] | I’m serious. It doesn’t. | 说真的 从没发生过 |
[41:31] | No, no, no. Don’t worry about it. It’s me. I’m a jinx. | 不不 别担心 是我的错 我是克星 |
[41:34] | That’s really helpful. | 这话真让人倍感安慰 |
[41:36] | You know what? Why don’t you talk about all the other guys | 你怎么不说跟你上过床的其他男人 |
[41:38] | that you slept with that couldn’t get it up, ’cause then it would really like… | 他们老二硬不起来是因为… |
[41:43] | Just calm down. | 冷静点 |
[41:47] | Just give me a minute. | 等一下 |
[41:51] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[41:52] | I am worried about it! | 我没在担心 |
[41:55] | Jesus! Can you just please… Just show me a little kindness? | 上帝 你能不能对我稍微仁慈一点 |
[42:00] | Please. | 求你了 |
[42:02] | Oh, you lying sack of shit! You do have latent humanity. | 你这个说谎的大混蛋 你还是有人性的 |
[42:07] | -Do you know what’s going on here? -I just want to have sex. | -你知道这是怎么回事吗 -我只是想做爱 |
[42:12] | Well, your body’s telling you otherwise. | 你身体可不这样想 |
[42:15] | What is that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[42:20] | Sit up. | 坐起来 |
[42:21] | -I don’t want to sit up. -Come on. Sit up. Sit up. Sit up. Come on. | -我不想坐起来 -来吧 坐起来 |
[42:26] | All right. Now talk to me. | 好了 跟我聊聊 |
[42:29] | I don’t want to talk. | 我不想聊天 |
[42:30] | What else are we going to do? You’ve taken sex off the table. | 但是你硬不起来 我们还能干什么 |
[42:35] | Come on. Come on. Tell me how your day was. | 来吧 说说今天过得怎么样 |
[42:39] | -My day? -Mmm-hmm. | -我今天吗 -是的 |
[42:41] | So I sneak up to my room and I white out the “D” so it looks like a “B,” | 所以我偷偷溜进了我房间 把分数从D改成了B |
[42:45] | which I did flawlessly. It was undetectable. | 没人看得出来 |
[42:47] | And I go down to his study and I hand him the paper. | 然后我去书房 把试卷交给他 |
[42:50] | And he gives me the face. | 他却怒目相视 |
[42:52] | And I’m like, “What?” | 我说 怎么了 |
[42:56] | And then, from behind his back, he pulls out the goddamn carbon copy | 他从后面把破学校寄的版本 |
[43:00] | -that the school sent home. -Oh, no! | -拿给我 -不会吧 |
[43:04] | Genius. Genius. | 太有才了 |
[43:09] | -You’re so competitive. -No! | -你挺好强的 -我没有 |
[43:11] | Yeah! Yes, you are. Oh, my God, I tell you | 你有 你就有 天哪 我告诉你 |
[43:14] | I’m involved with Trey Hannigan and you can’t get it up. | 我和特雷·汉尼根有一段 结果你就硬不起来了 |
[43:17] | I could give a shit about Trey Hannigan. | 我才不在意毛特雷 |
[43:20] | All you care about is beating him! | 你想把他暴打一顿 |
[43:22] | -Bullshit! -You know, it’s so prehistoric. | -胡说 -这太老土了 |
[43:24] | All men care about is performance, | 男人只关心自己的表现 |
[43:26] | but they have an appendage that doesn’t work | 但他们担心自己的表现时 |
[43:28] | if they’re worried about performance. | 老二就软了 |
[43:31] | Mmm. Well, you’re an expert, so… | 好吧 你成专家了 那么 |
[43:38] | Okay. If I’m an expert, then why is your company spending | 那为什么你们公司还要花 |
[43:40] | billions making a drug so that guys can get it up? | 那么多钱研制壮阳药 |
[43:42] | Oh, I wish. | 是这样就好了 |
[43:44] | It’s true. I read it. Pfizer’s making a fuck drug. | 本来就是 我看过 辉瑞制药在做性药 |
[43:46] | Where’d you read that? | 在哪儿看到的 |
[43:48] | I don’t know. Ask your guys. | 我不知道 问问你公司的人吧 |
[43:49] | I don’t know where I read it. I’m a drug slut. I read everything. | 我忘了哪儿看到的了 我是个药罐子 我什么药都看过 |
[43:53] | -What drug? -I don’t know, | -什么药 -我不知道 |
[43:54] | but it’s hard to believe, isn’t it? | 难以置信对吧 |
[43:57] | It’s hard to believe. | 难以置信 |
[44:00] | It’s gonna be pretty huge, though. | 会让老二变得很大 |
[44:03] | When I think of the size of the problem | 当我想到一个人的小老二 |
[44:07] | and that it’s growing larger, really… | 真的在逐渐变大 |
[44:10] | -Really. -I can’t even imagine! | -真的吗 -我想象不出来 |
[44:12] | You know what I think… | 知道我在想什么吗 |
[44:13] | To have found a solution to the stiffest, hardest… | 有办法让它变得那么硬 |
[44:16] | -Pfizer must be swelling with pride. -I’m gonna stop you. | -辉瑞会挤满人 -我得打断你了 |
[44:20] | No tickling! Stop! | 不要挠我痒 不要 |
[44:21] | Stop! No tickling! No, please! | 不要 求你 |
[44:23] | Don’t tickle me just because you have a limp sense of humor! | 不要因为你不懂幽默就来挠我痒 |
[44:26] | Oh! | 太难以置信了 |
[44:43] | Keep talking. | 继续说话呀 |
[44:44] | No more talking. | 不说了 |
[45:01] | Who are all these old people? | 这些老人是谁 |
[45:04] | Uh… Just some people I work with. | 我和他们一起工作 |
[45:08] | Wow. These are beautiful. | 这张真漂亮 |
[45:12] | It looks like a photograph. | 看起来像照片 |
[45:14] | When did you do this? | 你什么时候画的 |
[45:19] | Back when I could hold a brush. | 手还拿得了笔的时候 |
[45:22] | Here’s your breakfast. | 你的早饭 |
[45:27] | -Thanks. -Yeah, well… | -谢谢 -不谢 |
[45:33] | I’ll call you. | 我回头给你打电话 |
[45:37] | -Don’t. -I will. | -别打 -我会的 |
[45:39] | I’m not kidding. | 我认真的 |
[45:44] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[45:50] | I told you. | 我跟你说过 |
[46:00] | Okay, then. | 好吧 |
[46:02] | See you. | 回见 |
[46:12] | Your problem is you don’t know how to close! | 问题是你都没入道 |
[46:14] | You gotta tell the docs what they need. | 你得告诉医生们他们需要什么 |
[46:16] | Somebody says no, that’s when the fun starts. | 你有人拒绝 好戏才刚开始 |
[46:17] | That means you are in. | 你有眉目了 |
[46:18] | -My numbers are up. -Your Zithromax is up. Big deal. | -我的业绩在上涨 -是的 希舒美的业绩 那又怎么样 |
[46:21] | We’re not going to Chicago on Zithromax. | 但是你不能靠卖希舒美去芝加哥的 |
[46:23] | Depressed people, Randall, they’re depressed every day. | 芝加哥人每天生活都很压抑 |
[46:25] | You gotta move Zoloft. | 他们需要左洛复 |
[46:26] | -I want you to focus on Zoloft. -Zoloft. | -我想让你专心卖左洛复 -左洛复 |
[46:29] | Counseling? Here’s some counseling. Stop being a fucking bitch. | 我有个建议 你别再犯贱了 |
[46:33] | Wait, did I use “you” language? | 不好意思 我刚好像说了脏话 |
[46:34] | Trial separation. | 试验分居中 |
[46:35] | I’m so sorry. I need to own my feelings. | 很抱歉 我得表达我内心的情绪 |
[46:38] | Fucking pepperoni. | 我有点紧张 |
[46:39] | Let me rephrase that. | 让我换种表达方式 |
[46:41] | I feel that you should stop being a fucking bitch! | 我觉得你他妈别再犯贱了 |
[46:46] | So, I hear we’re coming out with a new sex drug. | 我听说我们公司要推出新性药 |
[46:48] | -What are you talking about? -Is it true? | -你在说什么呢 -是不是真的 |
[46:51] | -Where did you hear that? -Heard it around. | -你从哪儿听到的 -大家都在说 |
[46:53] | Sildenafil citrate. It’s a PDE-5 inhibitor. | 西多芬柠檬酸盐 是V型磷酸二酯酶抑制剂 |
[46:57] | They lucked into it during trials for blood pressure medication. | 他们研究血压药时意外发现的 |
[46:59] | Guys had massive boners the whole time. Where did you hear that? | 他们说能让老二一直勃起 你从哪儿听到的 |
[47:02] | -What’s it called? -Viagra. | -这药叫什么 -伟哥 |
[47:04] | -I want it. -Everybody wants it. | -我要卖他 -大家都想要接手 |
[47:06] | I could sell the shit out of it. | 我可以使他大卖 |
[47:07] | Can you see if there’s some Tums in there for me in the glove compartment? | 帮我看看车厢里有没有索坦 |
[47:09] | -Bruce. -Tums me, buddy. | -布鲁斯 -给我索坦 伙计 |
[47:11] | Bruce. | 布鲁斯 |
[47:12] | Bruce. I want that account. | 布鲁斯 我想卖那个 |
[47:15] | Why would I give it to you? | 我为什么要给你卖呢 |
[47:17] | Who can sell a dick drug better than me? | 这种药谁有我卖得好 |
[47:20] | Ten years, Jamie, ten excruciating years of marriage. | 十年 杰米 十年痛苦的婚姻 |
[47:23] | It’s like the lost decade. | 这是迷失的十年 |
[47:24] | Oh, my God! | 我的上帝 |
[47:26] | I don’t even know how to hit on women anymore. | 我都不知道怎么搭讪姑娘 |
[47:29] | What do you do? What’s your game? | 你怎么做的 你是怎么玩的 |
[47:30] | You need an IBS. Do you know what that is? | 你需要IBS 知道那是什么吗 |
[47:31] | Irritable Bowel Syndrome? | 肠易激综合征吗 |
[47:32] | An Initial Benefit Statement. | 初始权益 |
[47:33] | Tell them who you are, why you’re there and what you can do for them. | 你告诉她们你是谁 为什么去哪儿 能干什么 |
[47:36] | All right? And just be yourself, Josh. | 就用你平常的姿态 |
[47:37] | -You’ll be fine. -Thank you very much. | -就可以了 -非常感谢 |
[47:39] | Oh! Look who just walked in. | 看看谁来了 |
[47:42] | Now’s your chance, “Closer. “ | 你的机会来了 潜力股 |
[47:44] | Show me what you got. | 展示下 |
[47:48] | Show me. | 展示 |
[47:49] | Hey! Pfizer, how’s your fist? | 辉瑞小伙子 你的手好了吗 |
[47:52] | How’s your jaw? | 你的下巴好了吗 |
[47:54] | Randall, you know Stan Knight, right? | 兰德尔 你认识斯坦吧 |
[47:56] | Stan, this is a bright young man from Pfizer. | 斯坦 这是兰德尔 辉瑞公司的 |
[47:59] | Yes, we’ve met. | 是的 我们见过 |
[48:00] | -Yeah. How you doing? -Fantastic. | -是吗 你好吗 -很好 |
[48:01] | New study on Zoloft, 25% fewer side effects than Prozac. | 左洛复的新研究表明 它的副作用比百解忧小25% |
[48:04] | So, I’m feeling good. | 所以 我感觉很好 |
[48:06] | You’d do better selling him if you got him laid. | 给医生提供性服务的话 你的药能卖的更好 |
[48:08] | Can you get me laid? | 你能提供吗 |
[48:10] | Stan’s one of the more respected diagnosticians in town, | 斯坦在城里最富名望的医生 |
[48:13] | but his real calling is pussy-hound. | 不过实际上 他的真实职业是花花公子 |
[48:14] | Yes, and I think your real calling is pimp. | 是的 我想你其实是皮条客 |
[48:17] | Now, you’re banging Maggie Murdock, aren’t you? | 你现在和玛吉·莫多克搞上了吧 |
[48:20] | You are. | 是吗 |
[48:22] | Oh, God, those tits are unbelievable! | 天哪 她的胸长得真漂亮 |
[48:25] | -So not fair! -All right. | -太不公平了 -好吧 |
[48:26] | No, no. You don’t see that a lot in the neurologically damned. | 不不 神经系统快掉的人 很少有这样的奶 |
[48:30] | What do you mean, “damned”? You don’t die from Parkinson’s. | 什么叫坏掉 帕金森症死不了人 |
[48:32] | Well, it’s not much of a life, now is it? | 但也没什么活头了 |
[48:34] | What do you mean? Interferon, L-dopa… | 你什么意思 |
[48:36] | It slowed the progress in the majority of cases. | 干扰素能解决大部分问题 |
[48:37] | Listen, Dr. Drug Rep. | 听着 卖药的 |
[48:39] | You know less than shit, okay? She’s a sick girl. | 你清楚有情况有多坏 她就是病了 |
[48:41] | Oh. Is that what you told your wife? | 你跟你老婆也是这样说的吗 |
[48:43] | That’s none of your fucking business. | 这他妈的不干你的事 |
[48:44] | Maggie has all sorts of needs, | 玛吉有各种需要 |
[48:46] | and I don’t think a pussy like you is up for the job. | 我不相信你这种失败者能满足她的需要 |
[48:48] | Right, and a married man is? | 一个已婚男人就可以吗 |
[48:49] | You really want me to hit you again? | 小子 你还想挨揍吗 |
[48:52] | -Chill out, man! Chill. Wait! -Don’t get aggressive. | -冷静点 伙计 -冷静点 |
[48:54] | -Don’t get aggressive. -Hey! | -别这么凶 别这么凶 -冷静 |
[48:56] | Whoa! Baby, okay. It’s okay. | 来打我 |
[48:58] | Inter-fucking-feron, really? | 干他妈的扰素 |
[49:00] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[49:01] | Easy, easy. | 冷静 冷静 |
[49:02] | -I’m going home. -No, you’re not. | -我要回家了 -别走 |
[49:04] | -No, no, no. I’m going home. -Good. Say hi to your wife. | -不 我要回家了 -很好 代我像你妻子问好 |
[49:07] | I’m keeping my eyes on you, buddy. | 我会盯着你的 小子 |
[49:10] | That freaked me out. | 我被吓到了 |
[49:13] | He actually, physically hit you, didn’t he? | 他真的打过你吧 |
[49:16] | Yeah, he did, and I was afraid he was going to do it again. | 是的 我怕他会再打我 |
[49:18] | He might have to up his meds, that young man. | 年轻人 你差点把他气疯了 |
[49:20] | Or maybe he needs to change to a drug that’s proven more effective | 或许你该换一种 |
[49:23] | in controlling aggressive behavior. | 对凶暴行为控制得更好的药 |
[49:25] | Zoloft produced 13% fewer outbursts in a controlled study of adult males. | 成人男性试验表明左洛复 能有效减少他们13%的愤怒 |
[49:31] | And I think it’s… | 我想你该 |
[49:33] | Turn to your left. | 向左看 |
[49:34] | Turn to your left right now. Turn to your left. | 向左看 |
[49:36] | Those two women, I know both of them. | 两个女人我都认识 |
[49:38] | Which one do you want to take home? | 你想带哪个回去 |
[49:42] | You’re a superstar. Confidence is king. | 你是超级明星 信心最重要 |
[49:47] | Hey. What do you say we blow this joint, and then each other? | 要不要跟我口交 |
[49:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[49:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[49:58] | We ready? | 我准备好了 |
[49:59] | -You okay, champ? -No. | -你没事吧 伙计 -有事 |
[50:05] | What are you doing? Are you calling her? | 你在干什么 给她打电话吗 |
[50:10] | Hey, did she go down on you? | 她有没有和你口交 |
[50:12] | Farrah looks at my dick like it’s the Eye of Sauron. | 芙拉觉得我的老二像索龙眼 |
[50:17] | Hello? | 喂 |
[50:18] | Did you call me? | 你给我打过电话吗 |
[50:20] | No. I did not call you. | 不 我没打过 |
[50:22] | I think you did. | 我觉得你打过 |
[50:24] | And what would I have said if I had called you? | 如果我打过电话 那我说了什么 |
[50:26] | That you want to see me? | 你想见我 |
[50:28] | Well, that would be nice, except I didn’t call you. | 那是个好主意 可惜我没打过电话给你 |
[50:31] | Do you want to see me? | 那你相见我吗 |
[50:32] | I’m hanging up now. | 我要挂了 |
[50:34] | No. Wait, wait, wait, wait. Don’t hang up. Don’t hang up. | 等等 别挂 别挂 |
[50:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[50:43] | I like hearing the sound of your voice. | 我喜欢听你的声音 |
[50:52] | Bye, Randall. | 再见兰德尔 |
[50:53] | Maggie! | 玛吉 |
[50:58] | You like hearing the sound of her voice? | 你喜欢听她说话的声音吗 |
[51:02] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[51:04] | Do you have a brain tumor? Were you molested by a Care Bear? | 你是脑肿瘤了还是被小熊打了 |
[51:07] | Were you abducted by aliens? | 还是你被外星人绑架了 |
[51:09] | You hate women. | 你恨女人 |
[51:10] | Why else would you screw so many of them? | 要不然你为什么老是找女人做爱 |
[51:13] | It’s time for you to overdose. | 你该去吃药了 |
[51:17] | Oh, she rejected you! | 她拒绝了你 |
[51:19] | That’s why you want her. | 所以你想要得到她 |
[51:20] | It’s the first time in history that’s ever happened. | 她是第一个拒绝你的女人 |
[51:23] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[51:24] | I was wondering something. Aren’t you rich? | 我在思考一个问题 你不是很有钱吗 |
[51:26] | Why are you sleeping on my couch? | 为什么睡我的沙发 |
[51:30] | You’re my big brother. | 你是我哥哥 |
[51:35] | Here. | 给 |
[51:37] | For people who never entered puberty. Take six. | 永远走不出青春期的人特效药 吃六粒 |
[51:42] | All right. | 好吧 |
[51:45] | -You all right? -Can I pay by check? | -你有问题吗 -我能用支票付款吗 |
[51:47] | Sam, remember I told you that the pharmacies only take cash? | 山姆 你忘了吗 药店只接受现金 |
[51:51] | Maggie! Mag! | 玛吉 玛吉 |
[51:53] | Um… But, listen, why don’t you just get on the bus, | 但这样 你先上车 |
[51:55] | we’ll work it out there. Okay? All right. Good. | 我们之后再想办法好吗 很好 |
[51:57] | Maggie, I want to talk to you. | 玛吉 我想跟你谈谈 |
[51:58] | I can’t talk right now, all right? | 我现在没空 好吗 |
[52:00] | -I’m getting on a bus to Canada. -Canada? | -我要乘车去加拿大 -加拿大 |
[52:02] | Yes. Yes, Canada. | 没错 加拿大 |
[52:03] | These people can’t afford to pay for their prescriptions here. | 这些人没钱在这里看病 |
[52:05] | Maggie, will we have bathroom breaks? | 玛吉 中途有停车上厕所的时间吗 |
[52:07] | Sophie, remember I told you that there’s a bathroom on the bus? | 索菲 你忘了吗 我说过 大巴上有厕所 |
[52:10] | -Okay. -Okay. Let’s go. | -好 -好 上车吧 |
[52:12] | -Okay. When do you get back? -Never. | -你什么时候回来 -不回来了 |
[52:15] | -Tomorrow night, late. -How late? | -明天深夜 -几点 |
[52:17] | Just forget about it, okay? Please? I’m begging you. | 就别再问了 好不 求求你了 |
[52:29] | Why don’t you take a pen? | 收下这支笔吧 |
[52:30] | I’ll send you a pamphlet and an efficacy statement, okay? | 我之后给你送图册 |
[52:32] | What time is it, do you know? | 顺便问下 现在几点了 |
[52:34] | Wow. Okay, I got to go. I’ll give you a call, okay? | 我得走了 回头我给你打电话 好吧 |
[52:59] | …know. | 问答时间 |
[53:01] | Know how to handle large sums of money | 要学会如何做到金钱 |
[53:04] | with harmony and with love, | 与爱情双丰收 |
[53:06] | and that the truth is that you have high ideals, | 秘诀是你要心怀崇高理想 |
[53:09] | and that you are a person of great personal integrity, | 做人诚实正直 |
[53:13] | and you will keep your mind focused upon financial prosperity. | 你就会专注于未竟的事业 |
[53:32] | Looks like you got all your stuff, right? Okay. Good. | 你们的东西都拿齐了吧 很好 |
[53:35] | -You guys travel home safe. -Thank you, sweetheart. | -祝你们一路顺风 -谢谢 |
[53:37] | Bye. | 再见 |
[53:39] | -Bye, Maggie! -Bye. | -再见 玛吉 -再见 |
[54:03] | Hi. | 早上好 |
[54:06] | When you end it, I get to hate you, | 分手时我可以恨你 |
[54:09] | and act all cold, and tell embarrassing stuff to my friends. | 我接二连三地把尴尬的事讲给朋友们听 |
[54:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[54:13] | And you don’t get to move in, | 你不能搬来与我同居 |
[54:15] | or become friends with my friends, or introduce me to your parents. | 不能结交我的朋友 别把我介绍给你父母 |
[54:18] | This is what this is, whatever this is. | 这是他说的 管他说什么 |
[54:20] | Are you done? | 说完了吗 |
[54:22] | Have you been here all night? | 你等了一晚上吗 |
[54:23] | Yes. | 是 |
[54:30] | Oh, Christ! | 天哪 |
[54:36] | Why am I mad at you already? | 为什么我这么快就生你的气了 |
[55:17] | Oh, Jamie. It’s Brucie. You want to meet me? | 杰米 我是布鲁斯 你想见我吗 |
[55:20] | I’ve got a load of love in my trunk for you. Something you’re going to like. | 我给你带来了满车的爱 你会喜欢的 |
[55:23] | Jamie, Jamie, Jamie. | 杰米 杰米 杰米 |
[55:25] | Jamie, Jamie, Jamie. Call me, call me, call me. | 杰米 杰米 杰米 回我 回我 回我 |
[55:27] | You’re gonna love me, love me… | 你会爱我 爱我… |
[55:33] | Jamie, it’s Bruce. Where are you? | 杰米 我是布鲁斯 你死哪儿去了 |
[55:35] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[55:40] | Let the games begin! | 让我们大干一场吧 |
[55:48] | Make it hot! Make it hot! | 斗志 燃烧 |
[55:56] | Men with diabetes, men with prostate cancer, | 不论是糖尿病 还是前列腺癌 |
[55:59] | men with massive penile injuries. | 或是生殖器重创 |
[56:01] | Men with performance anxiety, men with any common form of impotence | 不论是性前焦虑 还是各种常见阳痿 |
[56:05] | or sexual dysfunction. | 还是性功能障碍 |
[56:06] | Men without a useful erection in years! | 各种原因造成的多年无法勃起均适用 |
[56:11] | Minimum side effects, long-term safety. This isn’t a pill. | 微乎其微的副作用 超长的保质期 这不是药丸 |
[56:15] | This is a revolution. Questions? | 这是一场革命 有问题吗 |
[56:18] | Yeah. Where are the samples? | 有 样品在哪儿 |
[56:19] | Right here, baby. Right here. | 在这儿 |
[56:21] | You sure you want one? You want two? Who wants two? | 你要一盒 你要一盒 有人要两盒吗 |
[56:24] | Did you see this? Bob Dole says his TV commercials for Viagra | 鲍勃·多尔声称他出现在 伟哥的电视广告上 |
[56:28] | won’t hurt his wife’s campaign for President. | 不会影响他妻子竞选总统 |
[56:30] | He also says the Viagra commercials | 他还说伟哥广告也不会影响他 |
[56:32] | won’t hurt his campaign to nail Heather Locklear. | 搞上海瑟·洛克莱尔[美国女明星] |
[56:36] | The dick drug! That’s my brother’s! | 那是我老哥的药 |
[56:39] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[56:40] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[56:42] | Viagra, the little pill that has started a gold rush for its manufacturer, | 伟哥 小小药丸使其制造商 |
[56:47] | the drug giant Pfizer. | 药界巨头辉瑞制药赚得盆满钵满 |
[56:50] | Jamie! Jamie! Hey! | 杰米 杰米 |
[56:53] | -Ted Goldstein, ENT. -Oh, Ted, hi. How are you? | -我是特德·戈尔茨坦 -特德 最近如何 |
[56:55] | I’m good. Look, I got this friend, he’s a radiologist. | 不错 是这样 我有个朋友 他是放射科医生 |
[56:58] | He has a little problem. I thought maybe… | 他有点小问题 我想也许 |
[57:00] | Say no more. | 别说了 |
[57:03] | You’re a gem. | 你真是天才 |
[57:04] | Viagra is the first-ever pill to treat impotence. | 伟哥是第一例能轻松有效 |
[57:07] | It’s easy, it’s effective, and it’s now wildly in demand. | 对付阳痿的药物 目前需求量巨大 |
[57:13] | Ooh, heaven is a place on earth | 给我一盒 给我一盒 |
[57:15] | Oncologists are writing it, shrinks are writing it, | 肿瘤医生开伟哥 精神科医生开伟哥 |
[57:17] | gastroenterologists are writing it. | 妇科医生也开 |
[57:19] | Pediatricians are writing it for themselves! | 甚至儿科医生也开 给自己吃的 |
[57:21] | I mean, pharmacies could stay open 24 hours | 药店全天候地连轴转 |
[57:23] | and they still couldn’t meet the demand. | 也还满足不了民众的需求 |
[57:24] | We’re running 1,200 prescriptions a month. | 我们每月有一千二百份处方 |
[57:26] | That’s more than my entire year’s quota! And you don’t care. | 这比整年的销售达标额还多 但你不在乎 |
[57:29] | About a bunch of old guys with stiffies? Nope. | 那些能硬起来的老爷爷吗 不 |
[57:33] | How can you be so callous? | 你怎能这么冷漠 |
[57:34] | Men are suffering worldwide from shame and… | 你这样说得全世界老男人们无地自容 |
[57:43] | And frustration. | 灰心丧气了 |
[57:50] | Oh, you’re my little blue pill. | 你就是我的伟哥 |
[57:55] | Oh, for God’s sake. | 老天爷 你别看 |
[57:56] | No. What about this do you think is okay? | 你怎能这么坦然地看着 |
[57:58] | What are you… I don’t want to see this! No. | 我可不想看 不 |
[58:02] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈的干什么呢 |
[58:03] | -No, no, no! This is too much information. -I just need this. | -别 裸得太多了 -我就是要这个 |
[58:06] | Are you fucking filming it? | 你他妈还要录下来吗 |
[58:09] | Do you do, like, close-ups and shit? | 你要玩特写吗 |
[58:13] | Who holds it? | 这个谁举着 |
[58:30] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[58:34] | Again? | 再来吗 |
[58:40] | Maggie! | 玛吉 |
[58:43] | Come on. I’m an artist. This is work. | 别害羞嘛 我是艺术家 正在工作 |
[58:48] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[58:49] | Say something. | 说点什么 |
[58:53] | You’re just too weird. | 这很怪异 |
[58:55] | Yeah, well… | 是的 |
[58:59] | Hi, there. Jamie Randall here. | 你们好 我是杰米·兰德尔 |
[59:03] | Just reporting from bed, having just fucked my girlfriend. | 正在床上为大家报道 我刚干完我女友 |
[59:08] | Don’t use that word. | 别用那个词 |
[59:10] | What? You use “fuck” all the time. | 怎么了 你天天把”干”挂在嘴边上 |
[59:12] | No, not “fucking. ” “Girlfriend. “ | 不是”干” 是”女友” |
[59:16] | That’s what you are. | 你是我女友 |
[59:22] | I am? | 是吗 |
[59:24] | Yeah, you are. | 是的 没错 |
[59:28] | I guess I am. | 也许是吧 |
[59:33] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[1:00:48] | No, Mom. | 不 妈妈 |
[1:00:49] | No, it’s not an aphrodisiac. It’s a vasodilator. | 这不是春药 是一种血管扩张剂 |
[1:00:53] | A vasodilator. No, Ma… | 血管扩张剂 不是的 妈 |
[1:00:57] | No, just… No, I… | 我只是 不… |
[1:01:00] | Yeah, I’ve already sold 2,000 prescriptions this month alone. | 是 我仅这个月就有二千张处方的销量 |
[1:01:03] | It’s a lot of money. | 这可是一大笔钱 |
[1:01:06] | Okay, I really can’t talk. Maggie needs me. | 好了 不能说了 玛吉找我 |
[1:01:10] | Okay, bye. | 再见 |
[1:01:13] | I thought you said it was 1,200 prescriptions. | 我记得你说的是一千二百张处方 |
[1:01:17] | It is. | 没错 |
[1:01:21] | Well, why did you tell her 2,000? | 那你为什么说是二千张 |
[1:01:24] | Did I? | 我说过吗 |
[1:01:28] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑的吗 |
[1:01:30] | I don’t know, it just sounded better. | 不知道 听起来好听 |
[1:01:34] | You told your mother a lie because it sounds better? | 你对你妈说谎 就为了好听吗 |
[1:01:36] | Look, she doesn’t know numbers. | 不 她对数字不敏感 |
[1:01:40] | Do you tell me lies because they sound better? | 你有没有因为听上去好点而骗过我 |
[1:01:43] | No! | 没有 |
[1:01:44] | Well, why did you do it with her? | 那你为什么对她说谎 |
[1:01:45] | Because she wants to know that I’m doing well… | 因为她想望子成龙 |
[1:01:47] | Okay, but you are doing well, | 但你已经很有出息了 |
[1:01:49] | so why do you need to make it sound better? | 何必还要再好听点呢 |
[1:01:51] | Okay, you know what? | 好吧 |
[1:01:53] | I will call her back up right now, and I will correct my mistake. | 我马上给她打回去更正我的错误 |
[1:01:56] | Okay? | 怎么样 |
[1:02:01] | Tell me four good things about yourself. | 叙述你的四个优点 |
[1:02:05] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[1:02:07] | You heard me. | 你听到了 |
[1:02:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:02:12] | Four good things about myself. | 我的四个优点 |
[1:02:15] | I can… | 我能 |
[1:02:20] | Why are we doing this? | 我们为什么要这样做 |
[1:02:21] | This is just… I don’t… | 我真的… |
[1:02:23] | You can’t even think of four good things about yourself. | 你连四个优点也说不出来 |
[1:02:25] | What? I totally can! | 我当然能 |
[1:02:26] | Do you think that you’re generous? | 你觉得你慷慨吗 |
[1:02:30] | Do you think you’re sweet? | 那你温柔吗 |
[1:02:34] | Not particularly. | 一般 |
[1:02:35] | Do you think that you’re smart? | 你聪明吗 |
[1:02:38] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[1:02:42] | Look at you. | 看看你自己 |
[1:02:47] | You’re this | 你就是那种 |
[1:02:49] | talented, | 才华横溢 |
[1:02:53] | charming, handsome, capable, determined, smart man. | 英俊迷人 果断聪慧的男人 |
[1:03:03] | I am? | 是吗 |
[1:03:06] | Yes, you are. | 是的 |
[1:03:17] | I can juggle. | 我会玩杂耍 |
[1:03:23] | -Does it make it longer? -Time or inches? | -它变长了吗 -时间还是尺寸 |
[1:03:25] | -How come we can’t take it? -You can. | -我们为什么不能吃 -你们能吃 |
[1:03:27] | Are you saying that we can get hard? | 你是说我们也能硬吗 |
[1:03:29] | There is some indication of increased lubrication. | 研究证明可产生大量粘液 |
[1:03:34] | -If they come inside you, does it burn? -No. | -内射时会过于激烈吗 -不会 |
[1:03:37] | How about in your mouth? | 那口射呢 |
[1:03:39] | Jamie, we want more Viagra! | 杰米 我们还要伟哥 |
[1:03:42] | -More! More Viagra! -More Viagra! | 伟哥 伟哥 |
[1:03:46] | Stan! Come here. Come over here! | 斯坦 到这儿来 过来 |
[1:03:48] | Ladies, this is Dr. Stan Knight, king of all internists. | 女士们这位是斯坦利·奈特医生 内科之王 |
[1:03:52] | Right? And this is… | 这位是 |
[1:03:54] | Cassie. | 凯西 |
[1:03:56] | But my friends call me Lisa. | 但我朋友叫我丽莎 |
[1:03:59] | Lisa wants to marry a doctor, so good luck. | 丽莎就想嫁一个医生 祝你好运 |
[1:04:01] | Oh, dear. | 好的 |
[1:04:02] | Ladies, next round is on me! Okay? | 女士们 下回我请客 |
[1:04:07] | Nice jacket, man. | 夹克很帅 伙计 |
[1:04:36] | Did you get laid? | 打炮了吗 |
[1:04:38] | -Yeah. -Yeah? | -打了 -是吗 |
[1:04:39] | Six times. | 梅开六度 |
[1:04:41] | I was scared that you were. | 你太猛了吧 |
[1:04:45] | You’re crazy. | 你野味儿十足 |
[1:05:02] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:05:04] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[1:05:06] | Jamie… Honey? | 甜心 |
[1:05:09] | -Honey, your heart’s beating really fast. -I know. | -你的心脏跳得很快 -我知道 |
[1:05:11] | What’s… | 怎么 |
[1:05:13] | Jamie. Jamie. Jamie. Jamie. | 杰米 杰米 |
[1:05:17] | Jamie. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 杰米 没关系 |
[1:05:19] | Talk to me. | 跟我说说 |
[1:05:21] | I… | 我 |
[1:05:22] | I… | 我 |
[1:05:24] | Okay, you know what? Just breathe. Don’t even worry about it. | 好的 听我说 深呼吸 别担心 |
[1:05:26] | Just breathe. | 呼吸 |
[1:05:28] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:05:31] | I… | 我… |
[1:05:35] | -I love you. -What? | -我爱你 -什么 |
[1:05:40] | Just give me a second, okay? | 让我喘口气 好吗 |
[1:05:42] | Oh, God, I do. | 天哪 |
[1:05:47] | -No, you don’t. -Don’t touch me! | -不 你不是 -别碰我 |
[1:05:48] | -Okay. Do you want a glass of water? -I’m sorry. | -好 要喝点水吗 -实在对不起 |
[1:05:51] | No, it’s fine. It’s fine. | 不 没关系 没关系 |
[1:05:53] | -A little water? -Yeah, water. | -喝点水 -好的 水 |
[1:05:58] | Okay, see? Here you go. Here you go. | 水来了 水来了 |
[1:06:09] | I love you. I can’t stop saying it. | 我爱你 我情不自禁说我爱你 |
[1:06:12] | -Just stop saying that, okay? -I can’t. I love you. | -你不用 说点别的 -我不能 我爱你 |
[1:06:16] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[1:06:18] | I’ve never said that to anyone before. | 我从没对别人说过这话 |
[1:06:22] | -You’ve never said “I love you”? -No. | -你从没说过”我爱你”吗 -没有 |
[1:06:26] | You never said it to your parents? | 没对你父母说过吗 |
[1:06:31] | No. | 没 |
[1:06:32] | You never said it to your brother? | 没对你弟弟说过吗 |
[1:06:34] | Jesus, you’re more fucked up than I am. | 你比我还混蛋 |
[1:06:37] | I once said it to a cat. | 我还对猫说过 |
[1:06:42] | -Okay, that makes me feel better. -It does? Okay, good. | -真会安慰人 -是吗 好吧 好了 |
[1:06:44] | You can hold me now. | 你可以抱我了 |
[1:06:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:06:59] | Joshie! | 乔什 |
[1:07:05] | That is disgusting. | 真恶心 |
[1:07:08] | Jamie, I didn’t know you were coming home! | 杰米 我不知道你要回来 |
[1:07:18] | Listen, it’s not what it looks like, okay? | 听我解释 事情不是你想得那样 |
[1:07:21] | Well, it kind of is, but… | 虽然有点 但 |
[1:07:22] | Okay, just chill. | 好吗 冷静 |
[1:07:24] | Yeah, chill. Oh, I’m sorry, | 搞错没 |
[1:07:25] | I thought I just caught my brother masturbating while watching me have sex. | 我刚刚逮到你边手淫 边看我的性爱录像 |
[1:07:28] | Well, I was focusing on her. | 我看的是她 |
[1:07:31] | Oh, “her. “ | 她 |
[1:07:32] | -You mean my girlfriend! I’m sorry. -No. | -你是说看我女友 -不是 |
[1:07:34] | Not on her! | 不是她本人 |
[1:07:36] | On her body parts! Does video make everything look bigger? | 是她身体的某部分 只是视频把东西放大了点 |
[1:07:39] | Because I didn’t think her tits were that big. | 我不认为她乳头有那么大 |
[1:07:42] | Then I saw you, | 然后我就看到了那个 |
[1:07:43] | and I was like, “What, did an anaconda get loose on the bed?” | 就像一条美女大蟒躺在那里 |
[1:07:46] | This is so twisted. | 这种行为很变态 |
[1:07:47] | Do you think Dad’s big? I mean, he was when we were kids, | 你觉得老爸的那个大吗 我们小时候他的很大 |
[1:07:50] | but then everything’s bigger when you’re a kid, right? | 但小时候看什么都大 |
[1:07:55] | Fine! Okay? Sorry! | 好吧 对不起 |
[1:07:58] | My self-esteem would prefer | 我的自尊心不允许 |
[1:07:59] | that you not have a bigger penis than me right now, that’s all! | 你的老二比我大而已 仅此而已 |
[1:08:06] | Don’t be mad. | 别生气了 |
[1:08:11] | Run, Josh. Run, Josh. | 你敢跑 乔什 |
[1:08:14] | Calm down. | 不 冷静点 |
[1:08:15] | We can talk about this like men! Ow! You’re gonna ruin the tape! | 你干什么突然发飙 会把带子毁了的 |
[1:08:20] | No normal human being can possibly fit in this back seat. | 没有哪个正常人能坐这后排 |
[1:08:23] | That definition excludes you, Josh. | 你显然不是正常人 |
[1:08:25] | I’d literally be more comfortable in the back of a Hot Wheels right now. | 我坐风火轮[玩具车]都更舒服些 |
[1:08:28] | I’ve lost all feeling in my legs. | 我的双腿快失去知觉了 |
[1:08:33] | -Are you okay? -No! | -你没事吧 -有事 |
[1:08:35] | I’m not talking to you, Josh. | 没问你 乔什 |
[1:08:38] | -Are you okay? -I’m fine. | -你还好吗 -没事 |
[1:08:39] | Okay. | 那就好 |
[1:10:16] | He’s waiting for you. | 他在等你 |
[1:10:18] | -So, how are you doing? -Fine. How’s Maggie? | -你最近如何 -还好 玛吉怎么样了 |
[1:10:25] | Come in! | 请进 |
[1:10:27] | No, come in, come in. | 没事 进来 进来 |
[1:10:33] | Testosterone, man. | 是睾酮 伙计 |
[1:10:34] | Chicago’s in two days. I must prepare. | 还两天就去芝加哥了 我得准备一下 |
[1:10:39] | It’s a fucking orgy masquerading as a medical convention. | 就他妈是打着医学会议幌子的狂欢 |
[1:10:41] | -You’re coming, aren’t you? -I don’t know. | -你会来吧 -说不准 |
[1:10:44] | -Oh, right. How’s she doing? -She’s great. | -对了 她最近怎样 -她很好 |
[1:10:47] | Well, I’m not. I need a break. | 我可不好 我需要放松 |
[1:10:49] | HMOs are killing me. Killing me! | 工作差点要了我的命 |
[1:10:51] | I need a lot of loosely moraled women to throw themselves at me. Hard. | 我需要在酒池肉林中 荡妇向我投怀送抱 |
[1:10:55] | Speaking of which… | 说到这儿 |
[1:10:58] | Oh, you are a god! You’re a god, sir! | 你是我的救世主 先生 |
[1:11:01] | You’re really not coming to this? | 你真的不来吗 |
[1:11:02] | You could do something for me. | 我只要你帮我个忙 |
[1:11:04] | Yeah, what’s that? | 帮什么忙 |
[1:11:05] | You could start prescribing Zoloft instead of Prozac. | 用左洛复代替百忧解 |
[1:11:11] | Well, Trey’s a friend of mine, man. | 特雷是我朋友 老兄 |
[1:11:14] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[1:11:18] | -Sure. Zoloft. Okay. Why not? -Great. | -好吧 用左洛复 没问题 -好极了 |
[1:11:30] | How was your day? | 今天过得怎么样 |
[1:11:33] | Amazing. | 非常好 |
[1:11:38] | You? | 你呢 |
[1:11:39] | Me? My day was… | 我吗 我过得 |
[1:11:41] | My day was swell. | 很忙碌 |
[1:11:44] | -I went to the clinic… -You did? | -我去了诊所 -是吗 |
[1:11:48] | …for a scrip | 去开药方 |
[1:11:51] | and waited for three hours | 我等了三个小时 |
[1:11:53] | sitting next to a man with a fork stuck in his head. | 旁边有人头上卡了叉子 |
[1:11:56] | -What? -Yep. | -什么 -没错 |
[1:11:57] | And then I went to the pharmacy to get the scrip filled. | 然后我去了药房取药 |
[1:12:04] | Which was closed, | 可药房关门了 |
[1:12:08] | so no meds for Maggie. | 所以玛吉没有药吃了 |
[1:12:18] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:12:22] | Why, do I look like shit? | 怎么 我看起来很不好吗 |
[1:12:24] | -I didn’t say that. -Yeah. | -我可没这么说 -是 |
[1:12:25] | You didn’t say. You didn’t say it out loud. | 你没说 你没说出来就是了 |
[1:12:37] | Thanks, I’d love one. | 谢谢 我想来一杯 |
[1:12:42] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:12:48] | You think maybe you’ve had enough? | 你喝够了吗 |
[1:12:50] | Nope, I don’t, but you do. | 不 我没喝够 但你喝多了 |
[1:12:54] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[1:12:55] | Tell me, Randall, what exactly is it about me that’s so desirable? | 告诉我 兰德尔 我到底哪点让你心动 |
[1:12:58] | There’s going to be 600 girls dying to blow you at this convention. | 有一堆姑娘盼着跟你口交 |
[1:13:02] | -Well, I’m not going to the convention. -Why not? | -我不去那个大会 -为什么 |
[1:13:04] | Go out with some sexy, limber ex-cheerleader from Alabama, | 和来自阿拉巴马的性感柔韧的前啦啦队员约会 |
[1:13:11] | who’s just dying to discuss market projections and sales techniques. | 她们特想聊市场预测和销售技巧 |
[1:13:15] | Or just a hot HMO administrator who likes to bake cookies | 或者什么热辣的人事经理或者主管 她们喜欢边烤点心 |
[1:13:19] | and rub your head while you discuss the evils of generics. | 边抚摸你的头 边谈仿制药的危害 |
[1:13:23] | Or just, you know, I don’t know, a normal person, | 或者就是一个正常人 |
[1:13:25] | who has energy and likes to do things and have fun! | 精力充沛 愿意玩玩 找找乐子 |
[1:13:28] | I happen to want you. | 我偏偏只想要你 |
[1:13:29] | Why? Why? What are you trying to prove? | 为什么 为什么 你想证明什么 |
[1:13:34] | Are you trying to show that you’re not a flake? | 你想显示自己不是个疯子 |
[1:13:36] | Are you trying to stick with something for once in your goddamn life? | 或者想试着在你操蛋的生命里坚持一次 |
[1:13:40] | I mean, you do realize that you are not a good person | 你确实意识到自己不是个好人 |
[1:13:43] | because you pity-fuck the sick girl, right? | 因为你为上了有病的女孩自责 对吧 |
[1:13:58] | I almost went home with someone from the clinic today. | 我今天差点从诊所带回来个一个 |
[1:14:01] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:14:04] | -There, you see? -All right. | -那儿 -慢慢享受吧 |
[1:14:07] | Don’t forget your pager. | 别忘了你的呼机 |
[1:14:47] | Come with me to Chicago. | 和我一起去芝加哥吧 |
[1:14:56] | -Keith! How you doing, man? -Jamie. Good. | -怎么样 伙计 -杰米 |
[1:14:58] | So good to see you. Everything going well? | 见到你太好了 一切都好吧 |
[1:15:00] | I’m going to go off and do some girly thing, whatever that is. | 我要去做点女人的事 |
[1:15:04] | -How will I reach you? -I’ll beep you. | -我怎么找你 -我会呼你 |
[1:15:09] | Stage One? | 一期吗 |
[1:15:11] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[1:15:12] | My son’s a Stage Three. | 我儿子是三期 |
[1:15:14] | It’s not obvious, don’t worry. | 不明显的 别担心 |
[1:15:17] | We’re across the street. | 我们就在街对面 |
[1:15:19] | 芝加哥反代表大会 患者已失去耐心 | |
[1:15:20] | Whenever you get tired of this bullshit | 要是你厌倦了这些破事 |
[1:15:23] | and want to hear what’s really going on… | 想了解到底是怎么回事的话 |
[1:15:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:15:36] | Fuck soup. | 去他妈的汤 |
[1:15:37] | Fuck shoelaces. | 去他妈的鞋带 |
[1:15:40] | Fuck jewelry. And fuck brushing teeth. | 去他妈的首饰 去他妈的刷牙 |
[1:15:44] | Trying to tie your tie. Fuck… | 去他妈的打领带 |
[1:15:47] | Trying to button down a shirt. | 去他妈的系一排扣子 |
[1:15:49] | And fuck that meditation shit. | 去他妈的冥想疗法 |
[1:15:53] | And who knew God wanted us to be so good | 谁知道上帝为何让我们如此擅长 |
[1:15:57] | at giving hand jobs? | 帮别人打飞机 |
[1:16:03] | My husband is always smiling. | 我老公脸上总是颤着微笑 |
[1:16:17] | Parkinson’s has made me | 帕金森病让我 |
[1:16:20] | more sensitive and more compassionate. | 更感性 更有同情心 |
[1:16:22] | Hopefully, got a long way to go in all this. I feel good, and… | 希望我还要很长时间才会变成这样 我感觉很好 |
[1:16:27] | So, it’s a constant battle of trying to maintain some dignity | 所以这是一场持久战 试着在社会中保持尊严 |
[1:16:31] | and grace in society. | 和优雅 |
[1:16:32] | And to overcome that, you just live with what you have. | 必须克服它 带着它勇敢生活 |
[1:16:46] | Offering to hold the kid for just a minute, | 只抱了那孩子一小会儿 |
[1:16:48] | and he ends up in that tree over there. | 结果他就出现在树上了 |
[1:16:51] | One of my girlfriends asked me once if she could get me anything. | 有次一位女性朋友问要不要给我买点东西 |
[1:16:55] | I said, “How about a new brain? Nothing fancy. “ | 我说 新的大脑怎么样 不用太炫 |
[1:16:59] | She said, “My husband’s not using his. “ | 她说 我老公正好没在用脑子 |
[1:17:03] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 |
[1:17:05] | Never mind. Sorry. I thought I heard a cure coming. | 对不起 我好像听到欢呼声了 |
[1:17:14] | But there are good things. | 但还是有好的方面 |
[1:17:16] | You have to understand that you’re still yourself. | 你要理解 你仍然是你自己 |
[1:17:21] | You’re still there. And life goes on. | 你仍然活着 生活在继续 |
[1:17:26] | And life is beautiful. Thank you. | 生活是美好的 谢谢 |
[1:17:37] | Parkinson’s, right? | 帕金森病 对吧 |
[1:17:39] | Oh, no. No. | 我没有 |
[1:17:40] | No, your wife. | 我是说你妻子 |
[1:17:42] | Girlfriend. | 女朋友 |
[1:17:46] | Stage One. | 一期 |
[1:17:47] | Good days and bad days, huh? | 时好时坏吧 |
[1:17:50] | Mostly good days. | 多数时候都很稳定 |
[1:17:52] | You? | 你呢 |
[1:17:53] | Wife. Since ’73. | 老婆 一九七三年结婚 |
[1:17:56] | Stage Four. | 四期 |
[1:17:58] | You got any advice? | 有什么建议吗 |
[1:18:00] | -You don’t need my advice. -Come on. I’m very trainable. | -你不需要我的建议 -我学得很快 |
[1:18:05] | My advice is to go upstairs, pack your bags, and leave a nice note. | 我的建议是上楼收拾行李 留张善意的便条 |
[1:18:08] | Find yourself a healthy woman. | 找个健康女人 |
[1:18:12] | I love my wife. I do. But I wouldn’t do it over again. | 我爱我妻子 真的 但若能重来 我不会这样选择 |
[1:18:18] | The thing nobody tells you, | 没人告诉你 |
[1:18:20] | this disease will steal everything you love in her. | 这病会带走你爱的她的一切 |
[1:18:23] | Her body, her smile, her mind. | 她的身体 她的微笑 她的思绪 |
[1:18:27] | Sooner or later, she’ll lose motor control. | 迟早她会失去大部分的自控能力 |
[1:18:30] | Eventually, she won’t even be able to dress herself. | 最后她甚至不能自己穿衣服 |
[1:18:33] | Then, the fun really begins. Cleaning up her shit. | 然后真正的乐子来了 清理她的便便 |
[1:18:37] | Frozen face. Dementia. | 僵硬的脸 痴呆 |
[1:18:41] | It’s not a disease, it’s a Russian novel. | 这不是病 简直是俄国小说 |
[1:18:47] | Look, I’m sorry. I’m out of line. | 对不起 我不说谎的 |
[1:18:51] | Hang in there. | 坚持住 |
[1:18:56] | Did you realize there are other people with Parkinson’s? | 你想到过还有别人也有帕金森病吗 |
[1:18:59] | How remarkable! | 多非同寻常 |
[1:19:01] | Amazing people. People doing things. | 奇妙的人们 他们做一些事情 |
[1:19:04] | Like this one woman runs marathons, and another one scuba dives. | 有个女人跑马拉松 另一个玩水深海潜水 |
[1:19:09] | And they’re pissed off and they’re tired of being marginalized. | 他们愤怒了 他们厌倦了被边缘化 |
[1:19:12] | Oh, my God, they are so cool! | 天哪 他们真帅 |
[1:19:14] | I feel good. I feel really good. | 我感觉很好 我感觉太好了 |
[1:19:17] | I feel better than I have felt in a long time, and you brought me here. | 我好久没感觉这么好过了 是你带我来的 |
[1:19:20] | I mean, okay, whatever, it was the wrong convention, sure, but… | 不管怎样 这会议不怎么样 但 |
[1:19:24] | Jamie, I… Jamie. | 杰米 杰米 |
[1:19:29] | I have been such a bitch to you. | 我对你那么凶 |
[1:19:32] | And you didn’t even run away. How is that possible? | 你甚至都没逃跑 这怎么可能 |
[1:19:35] | It’s like, this is… | 就像…这是 |
[1:19:38] | Like, the first time in my life that I’ve | 我人生中第一次 |
[1:19:42] | ever not felt alone. | 没有感到孤单 |
[1:19:45] | That someone is there for me. Do you know what that means? | 有人在守护我 你知道我有多高兴吗 |
[1:19:49] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[1:19:54] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:19:58] | I do. | 真的 |
[1:20:01] | I love you. I love you, I love you. | 我爱你 我爱你 |
[1:20:04] | I really love you. | 我真的爱你 |
[1:20:37] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:20:39] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[1:20:41] | I fell asleep. | 我睡着了 |
[1:20:48] | A cure for Parkinson’s? | 根治的帕金森病方法 |
[1:20:50] | That’s what I’m asking. | 我问的就是这个 |
[1:20:52] | Pfizer, I’m a GP. | 我是个普通医师 |
[1:20:53] | Twenty universities, 15 teaching hospitals, every major drug company, | 二十所大学 十五家教学医院 所有的大型制药公司 |
[1:20:57] | and the goddamn NIH are all working on this. | 和他妈国家卫生研究院都在研究这个 |
[1:20:59] | And I’m sure the second they find it, | 我确定如果他们发现了 |
[1:21:01] | you’re gonna be the first in line to sell it to me. | 你就是第一个卖它的人 |
[1:21:03] | Well, in the meantime, she gets worse. | 在此期间她的病不断恶化 |
[1:21:06] | What is this, General Hospital? What do you want me to do? | 这是哪儿 是一家普通医院吗 你想要我做什么 |
[1:21:09] | I want you to feel bad about it, Stan. | 我希望你能为此难过 斯坦 |
[1:21:11] | If I felt bad about every patient that I couldn’t help, | 如果我为每个我治不了的病人难过 |
[1:21:13] | then I don’t make it through the day. | 我一天都别想过了 |
[1:21:15] | What are the cutting edge treatments? | 都有哪些治疗方法 |
[1:21:16] | I don’t know. You want me to get you a list? | 我不知道 你想要个清单吗 |
[1:21:19] | Great. Tomorrow. | 太好了 明天给我 |
[1:21:23] | Pfizer, you’re a nice kid. | 辉瑞制药小子 你很棒 |
[1:21:25] | You’re starting to do well. You sure you want to do this? | 正在事业上升期 你确定要这样吗 |
[1:21:29] | And a list of doctors, and someone who I can contact at NIH. | 还要医生的名单 和国家卫生研究院的联系方式 |
[1:21:31] | Thank you, Stan. | 谢谢你 斯坦 |
[1:21:34] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[1:21:58] | See this green area here? | 看见这块绿色的区域了吗 |
[1:22:01] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:22:09] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[1:22:16] | Take the Z-Pak. Okay? | 开阿奇霉素 行吗 |
[1:22:18] | Jesus! | 该死 |
[1:22:28] | I’m sorry, Mr. Randall. That credit card is declined. | 对不起 兰德尔先生 您的卡不能刷 |
[1:22:34] | The benefits of chelation, every toxic metal is removed. | 螯合作用的好处是 所有的有害金属都被清除了 |
[1:22:39] | We’ve achieved complete remission | 要达到彻底缓解 |
[1:22:41] | in patients with advanced metastatic cancer, | 晚期转移性癌症患者 |
[1:22:44] | MS… | 多发性硬化患者 |
[1:22:45] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:22:46] | …Parkinson’s, lupus. | 帕金森患者 狼疮患者 |
[1:22:48] | This therapy changes people’s lives. | 这种疗法能改变人们的生活 |
[1:22:51] | He forgot “world peace. “ | 他忘了说让世界和平 |
[1:22:55] | Are you saying to me that we flew 2,000 miles, | 你是我说我们飞了两千英里 |
[1:22:57] | on our own nickel, so you can tell me that our appointment’s been postponed? | 然后你却说预约被推迟了 |
[1:23:01] | For two weeks? | 而且还延了两个星期 |
[1:23:03] | I’d like to talk to Dr. Rosenblum, okay? | 我想和罗森布伦医生谈谈 好吗 |
[1:23:05] | Do I look like I care? | 你觉得我在乎吗 |
[1:23:08] | I don’t give a shit where he is! I don’t understand… | 我他妈不管他在哪儿 我不明白 |
[1:23:13] | Get the head of the hospital on the phone. | 给医院负责人打电话 |
[1:23:15] | We’ve arranged our entire schedule around that, | 我们为此重新安排了整个日程 |
[1:23:17] | and then you come and you tell me… | 而你告诉我 |
[1:23:18] | No, you don’t understand. Okay? We waited two weeks… | 不 你不理解 我们等了两个星期 |
[1:23:22] | I would like to talk to the head of the hospital about it. | 我要和负责人谈谈 |
[1:23:32] | -I am so fed up with those people. -I want to go home. | -真受够这些人了 -我要回家 |
[1:23:34] | Okay, look, we can do the test, and then go home, okay? | 我们做了测试再回家好吗 |
[1:23:35] | Randall. | 兰德尔 |
[1:23:36] | There’s just all this red tape and all this new protocol… | 要走很多道手续 很多新规则 |
[1:23:39] | Don’t try to sell me! Please! Okay? I’m not going to get better. | 别再哄我了 求你了 我不会好转的 |
[1:23:42] | -That’s bullshit. -This is bullshit. I’m tired and I’m bored. | -胡扯 -你这才是胡扯 我很累 很烦 |
[1:23:46] | What are you bored of? | 你烦什么 |
[1:23:48] | Parkinson’s isn’t my life! I have Parkinson’s. | 帕金森病是我生活的一部分 我有病 |
[1:23:50] | Why can’t I just live my life instead of becoming this project? | 为什么我不能好好过我的生活 却非得来做这些 |
[1:23:53] | Do you know that what’s ahead of me is bad enough? | 你不知道我的未来已经够艰难吗 |
[1:23:55] | -Don’t you want to get… -No! | -难道你不想…-不 |
[1:23:57] | You want. This has become way too important to you. | 是你想 这对你太重要了 |
[1:24:00] | What are you talking about? Don’t you want to get better? | 你在说什么 难道你不想好转吗 |
[1:24:02] | Yes! Desperately! It’s not going to happen. All right? | 想 非常想 但这不可能 |
[1:24:05] | News flash, there’s no cure. | 新闻说了 这病没治 |
[1:24:08] | Apparently you need to know that I’ll get better in order to love me. | 显然你需要知道我会好起来 这样才能爱我 |
[1:24:12] | That’s insane. | 你真是疯了 |
[1:24:23] | You need to get your stuff out of my apartment. | 你得把你的东西从我那搬走 |
[1:24:26] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[1:24:28] | You’re on the fast track, Randall. Chicago, then management. | 你正平步青云 兰德尔 芝加哥 管理层 |
[1:24:32] | Next stop, CEO. | 下一步执行总裁 |
[1:24:34] | You can’t do that with a sick person holding you back. | 有个病人拖后腿你就干不了这些了 |
[1:24:36] | I can do anything I want. | 我可以做任何想做的事 |
[1:24:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:24:42] | You’re a good man. | 你是个好男人 |
[1:24:44] | In fact, you’re a wonderful man. | 你是个非常棒的男人 |
[1:24:46] | Much better than you give yourself credit for. | 比你自己认为的还要好得多 |
[1:24:50] | Nobody wants to be the one who runs away. | 没人想做甩人的一方 |
[1:24:53] | -I’m not running away. -It’s not your choice. | -我不会离开你 -这不是你能决定的 |
[1:25:00] | Let’s just go home. We can even make love. | 我们回家吧 我们甚至还可以做爱 |
[1:25:07] | And then you have to leave. | 然后你就得走了 |
[1:25:23] | This is so stupid. | 这太傻了 |
[1:25:25] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[1:25:31] | We don’t have to do this. | 你不用这样的 |
[1:25:33] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[1:27:08] | Hi. You have reached M. Murdock. | 喂 我是玛吉·莫多克 |
[1:27:10] | If I’m not picking up, it’s probably because I don’t want to talk to you. | 如果我没接 可能是因为我不想和你说话 |
[1:27:18] | This is actually sad. | 这样真挺悲情的 |
[1:27:21] | Are you trying to get it in the actual garbage, | 你是真想扔进垃圾桶 |
[1:27:24] | or just around it, to piss it off? | 还是只想让这里变成垃圾堆 |
[1:27:32] | Stan! What’s up? | 斯坦 怎么了 |
[1:27:34] | What’s fucking up is your friend, Lisa-Cassie, whatever her name is, | 是他妈这样 你朋友丽莎还是凯西还是什么的 |
[1:27:38] | is having a pajama party at some rich guy’s house this evening. | 今晚要在某个富豪家开睡衣派对 |
[1:27:41] | Pajama party? | 睡衣派对 |
[1:27:42] | What’s a pajama party? | 什么是睡衣派对 |
[1:27:44] | Is that, like, girls wearing pajamas? Getting naked? | 是说所有女孩都穿睡衣吗 裸着 |
[1:27:46] | I thought maybe you might bring by a little vitamin V, some little men in blue. | 你可能能带点维生素V 带点小伟哥 |
[1:27:51] | Stan, I’d love to. I don’t think I can. I’m feeling a little… | 斯坦 我想去 可我恐怕不能去 |
[1:27:55] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[1:27:56] | Yes, Stan, it’s me, Jamie. | 斯坦 我是杰米 |
[1:27:57] | I’ll totally be there. See you later. Bye. | 我肯定到 回头见 |
[1:28:00] | Hey, you and I are going to a pajama party. | 你和我要去参加睡衣派对了 |
[1:28:02] | So, you should get ready, ’cause I’m in pajamas. | 你应该准备准备 我穿着睡衣呢 |
[1:28:05] | I’m having second thoughts, Jamie. | 我在想 杰米 |
[1:28:06] | I haven’t been to a pajama party since 4th grade. | 我从四年级起就没参加过睡衣派对了 |
[1:28:08] | What if people start taking their clothes off? | 要是大家都脱衣服了怎么办 |
[1:28:10] | Oh, my God! I didn’t want to come here in the first place. | 天哪 我本来就不想来 |
[1:28:12] | You’re the one who wanted to come. | 是你非要来的 |
[1:28:14] | Will people have to see me naked? | 大家要看我的裸体 |
[1:28:15] | I can’t even pee in front of other people. | 我甚至都没法在别人面前尿尿 |
[1:28:16] | You have a beautiful body. | 你身体很美 |
[1:28:17] | I don’t know how many times I have to tell you, you have a beautiful body. | 不知道我得告诉你多少次 你身体很美 |
[1:28:20] | It’s actually very upsetting when you say that. | 其实你这么说时我并不高兴 |
[1:28:25] | Well, look who’s here! | 看看谁来了 |
[1:28:27] | How working class. Love it. | 多么工人阶级啊 我喜欢 |
[1:28:31] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[1:28:49] | How the fuck am I supposed to do good medicine on 50 patients a day? | 每天接待五十个病人 我他妈怎么能行好医 |
[1:28:54] | Plus rounds. | 还有过来看看的 |
[1:28:56] | And phone calls every day with family… Fucking idiots, | 还有每天的家属电话 一群他妈白痴 |
[1:29:00] | telling you, “No, you’re wrong,” | 打电话来说 不不 你错了 |
[1:29:02] | because they looked it up on the Internet. | 因为他们在网上查过了 |
[1:29:06] | I fight over billing, I fight over prescription coverage. | 我在各种账单 药方中挣扎 |
[1:29:11] | The insurance companies are dedicated to not paying you. | 保险公司致力于不付你钱 |
[1:29:17] | And the big law firms, man, they’re just waiting. | 而那些大型律师行 他们就等着 |
[1:29:20] | They’re just betting you’re going to make that one big mistake. | 他们赌你会犯下一个大错 |
[1:29:27] | This profession for me, it was a higher calling. | 我是怀着崇高理想来当医生的 |
[1:29:31] | You know? Make people’s lives better. | 我是想让人们能过得更好 |
[1:29:39] | And look at me. | 但看看我现在 |
[1:29:43] | Here they are, for Christ’s sake. | 天哪 总算找到你们了 |
[1:29:45] | Randall, get up from the floor! Come with me. | 兰德尔 起来 跟我来 |
[1:29:48] | Come with me. Come on! Come on! | 跟我来 走吧 走吧 |
[1:29:51] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[1:29:53] | Go forth, my son. Be fruitful and multiply. | 去吧 孩子 多多播撒爱的种子 |
[1:29:57] | The thing about the software business is it’s very, very volatile. | 想想那些软件 非常非常不稳定 |
[1:30:02] | You never know where the financial model’s going to go. | 你永远不知道财政模式的走势 |
[1:30:06] | It changes every six months. | 软件生意半年一变 |
[1:30:08] | And you never know what these hospitals are gonna want. | 你永远也不知道那些医院到底要什么 |
[1:30:11] | One day it’s peer-to-peer connectivity, | 头一天 它们想要对等连接系统 |
[1:30:14] | then next it’s top-down integration with their preexisting infrastructure. | 第二天 就想要自上而下整合系统 |
[1:30:21] | You can touch them, if you want. | 你想摸可以摸 |
[1:30:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:30:29] | -This way. You’ll see. -No, no, no. | -你马上就知道了 -别这样 |
[1:30:30] | -I don’t think we should do this. -I have a surprise for you. | -我觉得我们不应该这样做 -我有个惊喜给你 |
[1:30:32] | No, no, no. Turn around. I’ve got a surprise. | 不 转过身去 有个惊喜给你 |
[1:30:35] | This is my homegirl, Khae. | 这是我的密友 凯 |
[1:30:41] | She’s Thai. | 她是泰国人 |
[1:30:43] | And I’m Thai-curious. | 而我对泰国很有兴趣 |
[1:30:53] | She’s Jamie-curious. | 她对杰米很感兴趣 |
[1:31:01] | -So am I. -No, no, wait. I don’t… | -我也是 -等等 我不 |
[1:31:12] | Did I mention that I just took my company public? | 我有没有说过我的公司刚刚上市 |
[1:31:15] | It’s a pretty exciting thing | 那真让人兴奋 |
[1:31:16] | because you work on something for so long, | 因为你为它筹备了那么久 |
[1:31:18] | and then when it comes, it’s… | 然后最终 |
[1:31:22] | You know, you see the fruits bear… | 看到了胜利的果实 |
[1:31:24] | Okay! So, I really have mixed feelings about this. | 好吧 我对此真有点百感交集 |
[1:31:33] | We like Jamie. | 我们都喜欢杰米 |
[1:31:36] | We like Jamie very much. | 我们都很喜欢杰米 |
[1:31:43] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[1:32:03] | Sorry! I’m sorry! | 抱歉 |
[1:32:06] | -Josh! Be careful. | -乔什 -小心点 |
[1:32:08] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:32:11] | Josh! Ow! | 乔什 |
[1:32:15] | Josh! Oh! | 乔什 |
[1:32:16] | Wait! We were just talking! | 等等 我们只是在聊天 |
[1:32:18] | -Hi. -Hi. We got to go. | -你好 -你好 我们得走了 |
[1:32:20] | -Now? -Josh! | -现在就走吗 乔什 |
[1:32:22] | -It was a pleasure to meet you. -Very nice to meet you. | -很高兴遇到你 -我也是 |
[1:32:24] | We’ll keep in touch. | 保持联系 |
[1:32:27] | It feels like a frozen Popsicle. | 它就像根冰棍 |
[1:32:29] | Shit. I didn’t know that could even happen. | 妈的 竟然能发生有这种事 |
[1:32:32] | It’s very rare, but it happens. | 很少见 但的确有可能 |
[1:32:34] | -Do you think they’ll have to amputate? -Shut the fuck up, Josh, and drive! | -你觉得用截掉吗 -闭嘴 乔什 好好开车 |
[1:32:37] | Bad joke. | 真是个冷笑话 |
[1:32:39] | Fuck! Sorry. I was looking for the shift! | 对不起 我只是 我只是在找变速箱 |
[1:32:43] | -So fucking… -Sorry. | -该死的 -对不起 |
[1:32:45] | You know, for whatever it’s worth, | 不过这些都值了 |
[1:32:46] | this has truly been the best night of my life. | 今天真的是我最棒的一夜 |
[1:32:49] | That’s wonderful. | 太好了 |
[1:32:50] | No, seriously. I’m not even kidding. | 不 认真的 我没开玩笑 |
[1:32:52] | And I have you to thank for it. | 我想要谢谢你 |
[1:32:53] | I mean, I never thought I would have an experience like this ever in my life. | 我今生从没想过能有今晚这种经历 |
[1:32:57] | And this is the incredible thing. This is why I’m so happy right now. | 这真的太美妙了 我现在这么高兴 |
[1:33:01] | Because I fucked that girl. | 是因为 我干了那个女孩 |
[1:33:04] | Oh, my shit, I fucked that girl! | 我的天哪 我干了那个女孩 |
[1:33:06] | And I’m thinking to myself, | 我心里在想 |
[1:33:07] | “Oh, my God, this is empty! I feel absolutely nothing at all! “ | 天哪 这就是无爱的性 我什么感觉都没有 |
[1:33:11] | -That’s great, Josh. -Yeah. | -乔什 这很好 -没错 |
[1:33:13] | All those years I was so jealous of you for having empty sex, | 这么多年 我一直羡慕你有无爱的性 |
[1:33:16] | and now I was the one having the empty sex, | 现在终于轮到我玩了 |
[1:33:18] | and I realized in that moment that if I hadn’t experienced it, | 那一刻我意识到 如果我从没经历过 |
[1:33:21] | I wouldn’t have known how much I didn’t want it. You know? | 我绝不会知道我有多么讨厌它 |
[1:33:25] | And now I can go back home to Farrah and feel really good about myself | 现在我可以回到芙拉身边 今生今世第一次 |
[1:33:30] | for the first time in my entire life. | 觉得自己真的很好 |
[1:33:35] | And it’s all because of you, Jamie. | 这都是托你的福 杰米 |
[1:33:36] | It’s all because of my big brother Jamie, | 这都是因为我的哥哥 |
[1:33:38] | with the enormous cock that won’t go down! | 巨柱擎天 金枪不倒的杰米 |
[1:33:42] | So thank you, brother! | 所以谢谢你 哥哥 |
[1:33:44] | Sorry! My bad! | 抱歉 我的错 |
[1:33:49] | Plus, my Pfizer stock’s up 40%. | 对了 我有辉瑞股票涨了40% |
[1:33:59] | -Can I help you? -I’m having a drug reaction. | -怎么了 -我有药物不良反应 |
[1:34:02] | What kind of drug reaction? | 什么不良反应 |
[1:34:10] | Just take a seat and we’ll be right with you. | 找个位子坐下 一会儿叫你 |
[1:34:22] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:34:26] | Chicago. | 芝加哥 |
[1:34:29] | I got it. | 我可以去了 |
[1:34:30] | Dude. Congratulations! That is unbelievable. | 恭喜 真是太棒了 |
[1:34:36] | Jamie, that’s everything that you’ve wanted. That’s incredible, man. | 杰米 那是你的梦想 这真是太棒了 |
[1:34:40] | I’m very proud of you. I’m not surprised, but I am very proud of you. | 我为你自豪 我很惊讶 但我为你自豪 |
[1:34:44] | You know who’s going to be thrilled, is Mom and Dad. | 爸妈也会很兴奋的 |
[1:34:46] | Jamie Randall makes good. That’s incredible, man. | 杰米·兰德尔成功了 这真是太棒了 |
[1:34:50] | You should be very, very proud of yourself. | 你应该为自己感到骄傲 |
[1:34:59] | If you’re going to serve beef bourguignon, | 如果想吃红酒烩牛肉 |
[1:35:01] | you should at least offer a proper Burgundy. | 至少应该用瓶像样的红酒 |
[1:35:04] | Or a Pinot, for Christ’s sake. | 至少得是皮诺吧 天哪 |
[1:35:12] | Randall. | 兰德尔 |
[1:35:15] | Maggie. | 玛吉 |
[1:35:19] | Oh, I’m sorry. This is Jeremy. | 抱歉 这是杰里米 |
[1:35:21] | -Justin. -Justin! Justin. | -贾斯汀 -贾斯汀 贾斯汀 |
[1:35:25] | I’ll go get the car. | 我去取车 |
[1:35:27] | That would be great, Justin. | 好的 贾斯汀 |
[1:35:41] | I… I was… | 我一直给你 |
[1:35:50] | I tried to call you… | 我给你打过电话 我… |
[1:35:52] | I’m with someone. | 我有男朋友了 |
[1:35:53] | Yeah, I can see that. | 我看到了 |
[1:36:00] | So… | 那么 |
[1:36:03] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[1:36:06] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[1:36:09] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:36:12] | Come on. | 说真话吧 |
[1:36:14] | I gotta go. | 我要走了 |
[1:36:16] | Maggie? | 玛吉 |
[1:36:27] | It was nice to see you. | 遇到你真好 |
[1:36:34] | You’re killing me, Randall. | 别让我难过了 兰德尔 |
[1:36:37] | Hey. There he is! You ready to celebrate? | 原来你在这儿 准备好庆祝了吗 |
[1:36:41] | Maggie! | 玛吉 |
[1:36:44] | -Hi, Bruce. -How are you? | -你好 布鲁斯 -你好吗 |
[1:36:47] | What are you celebrating? | 你们在庆祝什么 |
[1:36:49] | This young rock star is about to take Chicago by storm. | 这位小明星要火速占领芝加哥了 |
[1:36:56] | You got Chicago? | 你要去芝加哥了吗 |
[1:37:02] | Congratulations. It was good to see you, Bruce. I should go. | 恭喜 幸会 布鲁斯 我要走了 |
[1:37:05] | Nice to see you, Maggie. | 幸会 玛吉 |
[1:37:07] | Peace. | 再见 |
[1:37:15] | So, I called it, didn’t I call it? What’d I tell you? Say, “I called it. “ | 我跟了牌 然后我说 我跟 |
[1:37:18] | -You should’ve put money on it. -I called it. | -你应该投钱 -我跟了 |
[1:37:19] | Where you gonna live? | 你打算住哪儿 |
[1:37:21] | Downtown, maybe. Somewhere far away from my family. | 可能住市区 离我家远点的地方 |
[1:37:24] | Downtown? | 市区 |
[1:37:25] | You? You want Near North, man. Pussy! | 你 你还想发展吗 女人 |
[1:37:29] | And bistros, bars, pussy, pussy, pussy. | 酒馆 酒吧 都是女人 |
[1:37:34] | Why don’t I move out near you? The ‘burbs. | 搬去你那儿怎么样 |
[1:37:36] | We’ll go get a beer every once in a while. | 在郊区 我们时不时去喝点小酒 |
[1:37:38] | Nah. You don’t want to do that. No. | 你不想这么做的 |
[1:37:41] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[1:37:50] | I got a big raise, buddy. Big raise. | 我薪水涨了很多 |
[1:37:54] | -You’re kidding me. -Thanks to you! | -你开玩笑吧 -多亏你了 |
[1:37:56] | Those bastards. | 那群混蛋 |
[1:37:58] | Buddy, I was never going to get Chicago. | 伙计 我永远也不去芝加哥 |
[1:38:00] | I’m too valuable to them in the field. | 这里太需要我这样的外勤 |
[1:38:01] | I can’t believe this. | 我不信 |
[1:38:02] | Give me some credit! It takes a sophisticated eye | 给我点称赞 找出像你这样聪明的倒霉蛋 |
[1:38:05] | to spot talent in colossal fuck-ups such as yourself. | 可是需要毒辣的眼光的 |
[1:38:09] | -I don’t understand. -Don’t be so naive. | -我不懂 -别天真了 |
[1:38:11] | I didn’t actually want to go to Chicago. | 我其实不想去芝加哥 |
[1:38:13] | I wanted you to think I wanted to go to Chicago, | 我要你以为我想去 |
[1:38:14] | so you’d want to go to Chicago. | 那你就会想去 |
[1:38:16] | So you’d work your ass off to get there. | 你就会努力工作 |
[1:38:17] | -Oh, Bruce, this is unbelievable. -Me, | -布鲁斯 这太荒谬了 -我 |
[1:38:19] | I love the road! I love a stinky motel! | 我喜欢旅行 喜欢脏兮兮的旅馆 |
[1:38:22] | I love the barren back roads and strip malls of the heartland! | 我喜欢荒芜的小道和小店 |
[1:38:25] | That’s what I love. | 我喜欢这些 |
[1:38:26] | Why would I want to live in my own house? | 我为什么要住 |
[1:38:27] | That I pay for? | 自己付钱买的房子 |
[1:38:28] | Why would I want to watch my kids play Little League? | 为什么想看孩子们打棒球 |
[1:38:30] | Why the fuck would I want to sleep in the same bed as my wife? | 为什么他妈的要和我老婆同床共枕 |
[1:38:33] | Why the fuck would I wanna do that? | 我他妈为什么想这样 |
[1:39:06] | -Okay, so… -Okay, so… | -好 那么 -好 那么 |
[1:39:10] | -What’s… -Talk? | -想不想 -说点什么 |
[1:39:12] | -Yeah. -All right. | -对 -好吧 |
[1:39:14] | Hi, there. Hi. I’m Maggie Murdock. | 你好 我是玛吉·莫多克 |
[1:39:18] | I’m about to have delicious reprobate sex with… | 正准备和某人来一场性爱大宴 |
[1:39:23] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么来着 |
[1:39:24] | Oh, come on. | 别这样了 |
[1:39:26] | Oh, right, right. Jamie something. | 等等 好像是杰米什么的 |
[1:39:29] | And we’re taping it so that he can always remember how totally hot I am. | 我们将它拍下来 好让他记住我是多么性感 |
[1:39:34] | Was. | 曾经是 |
[1:39:35] | Kids, if you’re watching this, | 孩子 如果你在看 |
[1:39:37] | you put it back in Mommy’s secret hiding spot right now | 赶紧把它放回妈妈的秘密地点 |
[1:39:40] | or you will be sorry. There will be consequences! | 否则你会后悔的 后果很严重 |
[1:39:45] | What else? | 还有什么 |
[1:39:51] | Just how happy I am, | 此时此刻 |
[1:39:54] | in this moment, right now. | 我特别开心 |
[1:39:59] | The way the light’s hitting that face of yours. | 我喜欢你脸上的光影 |
[1:40:03] | There’s this little breeze coming in through the window. | 窗外吹来的徐徐微风 |
[1:40:08] | It doesn’t matter if I have 10,000 more moments like this, or | 我不在意 还能有很多这样的时刻 |
[1:40:14] | just this one, because | 还是只有这一次 因为 |
[1:40:20] | it’s all the same. | 都一样是幸福的 |
[1:40:24] | Yeah. Just that. | 其实 倒也不错 |
[1:40:28] | Right now, this moment. | 至少此刻此刻 |
[1:40:35] | I have this. | 我拥有这一切 |
[1:40:52] | Richard! Richard! | 理查德 理查德 |
[1:40:54] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[1:41:28] | Come on! Come on. | 快点 快点 |
[1:41:41] | Maggie! | 玛吉 |
[1:41:43] | Hey! Mag! | 玛吉 |
[1:41:50] | Jamie? | 杰米 |
[1:41:51] | Pull over. | 快停车 |
[1:41:53] | No, I can’t “pull over”! | 不行 我停不了 |
[1:41:55] | Just for a second! Pull over! | 就一分钟 快停车 |
[1:42:00] | I need to talk | 我想和你 |
[1:42:03] | to you. | 谈谈 |
[1:42:05] | I don’t want to talk to you. | 我不想和你谈 |
[1:42:25] | Wait, wait. Okay. | 等一下 好 |
[1:42:28] | Open the door. Okay. | 开门 |
[1:42:37] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:42:42] | -I need you. -Please go away. | -我需要你 -请离开 |
[1:42:44] | I drove a really long way to say that. | 我这么远追过来为了说这句 |
[1:42:46] | What? Am I supposed to be impressed? | 那又怎样 我应该被感动吗 |
[1:42:47] | I don’t know. Yes. | 我不知道 大概是 |
[1:42:51] | Look, can you just get off the bus so we can talk for a second? | 听我说 下车吧 我们就谈一会儿 |
[1:42:54] | -Just for a second. -We’re on a schedule. | -就一会儿 -但我们有行程 |
[1:42:57] | Five minutes. Please. | 就五分钟 好吧 |
[1:43:00] | You guys don’t mind if we take five minutes, do you? | 你们不介意我们耽搁五分钟吧 |
[1:43:02] | He’s handsome. | 他很帅 |
[1:43:05] | Five minutes. | 五分钟 |
[1:43:07] | Five minutes, then I’ll let you go. | 就五分钟 说完就让你走 |
[1:43:18] | I’m full of shit, okay? | 我就是个蠢货 好吗 |
[1:43:23] | No, I’m knowingly full of shit. | 我知道我就是个蠢货 |
[1:43:30] | Because… | 因为 |
[1:43:32] | Because… | 因为 |
[1:43:36] | I have… | 我这一生 |
[1:43:38] | I have never cared about anybody, or anything, in my entire life. | 从没关心过什么人或什么事 |
[1:43:43] | And the thing is, everybody just kind of accepted that. | 每个人也都这么接受了 |
[1:43:46] | Like, “That’s just Jamie! “ | 觉得杰米就这样 |
[1:43:51] | And then you… | 然后你 |
[1:43:56] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[1:43:58] | You. | 你 |
[1:44:05] | You. | 你 |
[1:44:11] | You didn’t see me that way. | 你却不这么看我 |
[1:44:15] | I have never known anyone | 以前从没有人 |
[1:44:19] | who actually believed that I was enough. | 真的认为我够好 |
[1:44:26] | Until I met you. | 直到我与你相遇 |
[1:44:35] | And then you made me believe it, too. | 然后你让我也变得相信我自己 |
[1:44:40] | So, unfortunately, | 所以 很不幸 |
[1:44:45] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[1:44:48] | And you need me. | 你也需要我 |
[1:44:51] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不需要 |
[1:44:53] | -Yes, you do. -No, I don’t. | -你需要 -我不需要 |
[1:44:55] | Yes, you do. | 你需要 |
[1:44:56] | Stop it. Stop saying that. | 别说了 真傻 |
[1:44:58] | -You need someone to take care of you. -No, I don’t. | -你需要人来照顾你 -不 我不用 |
[1:45:01] | Everybody does. | 每个人都需要别人的关怀 |
[1:45:10] | I’m going to need you more than you need me. | 我会让你付出得更多 |
[1:45:15] | -That’s okay. -No, it’s not! | -没关系 -不 有关系 |
[1:45:18] | It isn’t fair. | 这不公平 |
[1:45:22] | I have places to go. | 我有地方要去 |
[1:45:25] | You’ll go there. | 那就去 |
[1:45:28] | I just may have to carry you. | 我只是来照顾你的 |
[1:45:37] | I can’t ask you to do that. | 我不能让你做这些 |
[1:45:42] | You didn’t. | 不用你开口 |
[1:45:52] | let’s just say in some | 假设 |
[1:45:56] | alternate universe, there’s a couple that’s just like us, okay? | 在其他世界有对我们这样的情侣 |
[1:45:59] | Only she’s healthy and he’s perfect. | 只不过她很健康 而他很完美 |
[1:46:03] | And their world is about how much money that they’re gonna spend on vacation, | 他们的生活整天围绕着 度假要花多少钱 |
[1:46:07] | or who’s in a bad mood that day, | 那天谁不高兴了 |
[1:46:10] | or whether they feel guilty about having a cleaning lady. | 是否该为请清洁女工而内疚 |
[1:46:16] | I don’t want to be those people. | 我不想成为那样的人 |
[1:46:19] | I want us. | 我只想要我们自己 |
[1:46:23] | You. | 要你 |
[1:46:26] | This. | 要现在这样 |
[1:46:44] | I used to worry a lot about who I’d be when I grew up. | 以前我总烦恼长大后会变成怎样的人 |
[1:46:50] | You know, like how much money I’d make or… | 或者能赚多少钱 |
[1:46:54] | Someday I’d become some big deal. | 某天成为一个大人物 |
[1:46:59] | Sometimes the thing you most want doesn’t happen. | 有时候你最渴望的事情不会发生 |
[1:47:03] | And sometimes the thing you never expect to happen, does. | 有时候会你没想过的事恰恰发生了 |
[1:47:09] | Like giving up my job in Chicago and everything, | 比如放弃去芝加哥还有其他的一切 |
[1:47:14] | and deciding to stay and apply to med school. | 决定留下来 申请医学院 |
[1:47:19] | I don’t know. | 我说不清 |
[1:47:21] | You meet thousands of people, | 你遇见千千万万个人 |
[1:47:24] | and none of them really touch you. | 但没有一个能触动你 |
[1:47:28] | And then you meet one person, | 然后你遇见一个人 |
[1:47:32] | and your life is changed forever. | 你的生活从此改变了 永远地改变了 |