英文名称:Lost in Florence
年代:2017
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:35] | First one to see it gets to keep it. | 谁第一个看见 就属于谁 |
[00:37] | Right, oh yeah! | 哦耶 |
[00:39] | I’m gonna get ya. | 我要追上你啦 |
[00:46] | – Not bad. – I saw it first. | -还不错 -我第一个看见的 |
[00:47] | It’s mine. | 所以它是我的 |
[00:49] | You can look, but don’t touch. | 你可以看看 但是不能摸 |
[00:51] | Beautiful. | 真美啊 |
[00:52] | Come on. | 跟上 |
[00:54] | No time to waste! | 没时间浪费啦 |
[00:58] | To my favorite cousin, Eric… | 敬我最爱的堂弟 埃里克 |
[01:00] | Thank you for being the last one of my cousins | 谢谢你成为最后一个 |
[01:02] | to actually come and visit us… | 真的会来看我的堂弟 |
[01:04] | And, sorry, to my… | 还有 敬我 |
[01:07] | Future cousin? | 未来的堂妹 |
[01:08] | Whoa! | 哇哦 |
[01:10] | Just because you were a child bride | 就因为你早早就结婚 |
[01:11] | doesn’t mean we all need to be. | 不意味着我们会和你一样 |
[01:12] | Who’s already giving me shit? | 说什么呢 |
[01:14] | And we’re not even related yet. | 我们还没成为亲戚呢 |
[01:15] | Thank you, you’re gonna fit in. | 谢谢你 你很快会适应的 |
[01:17] | Cheers, you guys, glad you’re here. | 大家干杯 你们在这我真高兴 |
[02:51] | That was way too easy. | 找到这里太简单啦 |
[02:57] | Who says treasure has to be hard? | 谁说宝贝一定难寻 |
[03:00] | Is it my birthday? | 是我的生日吗 |
[03:02] | You know what day it is. | 你知道是在纪念哪一天 |
[03:03] | It’s June 5. | 6月5号 |
[03:05] | The day we met. | 我们遇见的第一天 |
[03:07] | So… | 那么 |
[03:09] | I have five boxes here. | 我这边有5个盒子 |
[03:11] | Inside each one of these boxes | 在这些盒子中 每一个盒子里面 |
[03:13] | are two things that go great together. | 都有两个组合在一起会非常棒的礼物 |
[03:15] | That’s the theme for today, okay? | 这就是今天的主题 好吗 |
[03:18] | Now this big box over here, you see this one? | 那边有个最大的盒子 你看见了吗 |
[03:20] | – Yeah. – It only has one thing in it. | -看到了 -里面只有一个东西 |
[03:22] | So you have to open that one last. | 所以你要最后开那个盒子 |
[03:25] | Where do I start? | 从哪个盒子开始呢 |
[03:27] | I don’t know, pretty much wherever you want. | 我不知道 你想从哪个开始都行 |
[03:30] | I think I’m gonna go with this one. | 那我从这个开始 |
[03:37] | I see… | 我看到了 |
[03:39] | Allow me… | 允许我 |
[03:52] | Oh, my god… | 天啊 |
[04:01] | Who is… who is that handsome man? | 这个英俊的男人是谁呀 |
[04:07] | Alright… | 好啦 |
[04:08] | – This is the big one. – Yeah that’s… | -到最大的盒子了 -是的 那是 |
[04:10] | That’s the big one, alright. | 对 那是最大的盒子 |
[04:34] | Oh, Eric… | 哦 埃里克 |
[05:37] | Come here. | 这边来 |
[05:43] | Come on. | 跟上 |
[06:43] | Eric! | 埃里克 |
[06:46] | Wake up! Come on! | 醒醒 |
[06:48] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[06:48] | You’re gonna miss your plane, come on. | 你要错过你的飞机了 起来吧 |
[06:52] | – He’s still in bed? – Yeah. | -他还没起床吗 -是啊 |
[06:53] | Where’s Colleen? | 科琳去哪了 |
[06:56] | She left. | 她走了 |
[07:00] | Can I stay with you guys for a little while longer? | 我能和你们再待一会儿吗 |
[07:03] | Sure! No problem. | 当然 没问题 |
[07:05] | Let me tell my mom so she knows. | 让我和妈妈说一下 让她知道 |
[07:09] | She’s not gonna mind. She thinks you’re cute. | 她不会介意的 她觉得你很可爱 |
[07:13] | I’m gonna go back to sleep. | 我去继续睡了 |
[07:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:19] | I’m gonna go make some food. | 那我去做饭了 |
[07:31] | Okay! | 好了 |
[07:32] | 48 hours in bed is enough! | 躺床上48个小时已经够了吧 |
[07:34] | I’m not bringing you any more food. | 我不会去给你拿食物了 |
[07:37] | Do you wanna talk? | 你想聊一会吗 |
[07:39] | No. | 不用了 |
[07:40] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[07:42] | Well, you cannot stay in bed forever. | 你不能一直在床上待着 |
[07:45] | In fact you can’t stay in bed for another minute. | 实际上 你现在一秒都不能待 |
[07:47] | Come on, let’s go. | 起来啦 我们走 |
[07:49] | It’s “bring your cousin to work” day. | 今天要带着堂弟去上班 |
[07:53] | I didn’t really like her anyway. | 我一点都不喜欢她 |
[07:56] | Bullshit. | 乱讲 |
[07:59] | You loved her. | 你很喜欢她 |
[08:01] | Everybody loved her. | 每个人都喜欢她 |
[08:03] | How could you not? | 你又怎么会不喜欢呢 |
[08:08] | You spend so long… | 你一直都在 |
[08:10] | Wondering if you’re ever gonna ever fall in love, | 幻想你会陷入爱河 |
[08:13] | hoping… | 希望爱情 |
[08:15] | That it’s gonna happen to you. | 会发生在你身上 |
[08:19] | Then it does and… | 然后爱情来了 并且 |
[08:22] | You’re happy. You think… | 你很快乐 你觉得 |
[08:24] | This is gonna last forever. | 这种快乐会一直持续下去 |
[08:29] | Maybe it’ll still work out. | 或许事情会有好转 |
[08:31] | Come on… | 得了吧 |
[08:32] | We Italians believe in true love. | 我们意大利人相信真爱 |
[08:36] | We, Italians? | 我们 意大利人吗 |
[08:39] | We’re from Connecticut. | 我们来自康涅狄格啊 |
[08:41] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[08:42] | You’re gonna be saying that soon enough. | 你很快就会说你是意大利人啦 |
[09:14] | Ciao. | 你好 |
[09:15] | Ciao. | 你好 |
[09:17] | That’s Manuela. | 那是曼努埃拉 |
[09:19] | I’m Sal. | 我是萨 |
[09:20] | My idiot cousin, Dino. | 这是我的傻堂弟迪诺 |
[09:24] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[09:46] | So I hear you play football. | 我听说你会打橄榄球 |
[09:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:48] | Football? | 足球[橄榄球]吗 |
[09:50] | American football, you dumbass. | 美式足球[橄榄球] 你这个呆子 |
[09:52] | Football? | 橄榄球喽 |
[09:53] | – You familiar with the sport? – A wee bit. | -你对运动很了解吗 -一点点 |
[09:56] | You heard of the Saints? | 你听说过圣人队吗 |
[09:58] | No, okay. | 没有 好吧 |
[10:00] | They’re a team from New Orleans. | 那是来自新奥尔良的橄榄球队 |
[10:03] | And they drafted me. | 他们选了我 |
[10:05] | And I made it to the last round of cuts. | 我进入了最后一轮筛选 |
[10:08] | So they said, | 然后他们说 |
[10:09] | “why don’t you play in Canada, | 你为什么不去为加拿大比赛呢 |
[10:11] | get some more experience.” | 多学点比赛经验 |
[10:12] | So I did, and then last year, | 我去了 去年的时候 |
[10:15] | I blew my knee out during a pre- season game. | 我在季前赛的时候把膝盖弄伤了 |
[10:20] | So you can’t play anymore? | 所以你以后都不能打比赛了吗 |
[10:22] | No, I can play. | 不 我可以 |
[10:24] | I’ve been rehabbing the knee. | 我的膝盖一直在复健 |
[10:26] | Getting ready, they said to come out again this year, so… | 我做好准备了 他们说今年会再来的 |
[10:29] | Come on, Eric, all bad things lead to good things. | 别灰心 埃里克 会苦尽甘来的 |
[10:32] | If you say so, Gianni. | 詹尼 你说是就是吧 |
[10:34] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[10:34] | You’re here now, this is good. | 你在这里 就是甘来 |
[10:38] | Drink. | 喝酒 |
[10:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:41] | – Drink. – There you go! | -喝酒 -干杯 |
[11:19] | That’s the first time I’ve been able to drink expresso. | 这是我第一次喝浓咖啡 |
[11:22] | Bravo, ercole! | 很棒 大力神 |
[11:23] | Now you’re almost as Italian as your cousin. | 现在你几乎和你表弟一样是意大利人了 |
[11:25] | – Don’t call him Ercole. – Why not? | -不要叫他大力神 -为什么 |
[11:27] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, what does Ercole mean? | 对啊对啊 大力神是什么意思 |
[11:30] | It’s… | 是说 |
[11:31] | I… no, you… | 我 不对 你 |
[11:33] | Come on, what does it mean? Tell me what it means. | 是什么意思嘛 告诉我 |
[11:36] | It’s an Italian thing, don’t worry about that. | 就是个意大利的说法 别放在心上 |
[11:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:42] | – Cin Cin! – Cheers! | -干杯 -干杯 |
[11:48] | Bloody hell, this Amaro’s disgusting! | 见鬼了 这个阿玛罗真恶心 |
[11:50] | Did he say “bloody hell”? | 他刚说”见鬼了”吗 |
[11:53] | Would you like some more “bloody hell”? | 你想更加”见鬼”吗 |
[11:55] | Ahh, yes! | 啊 想 |
[12:09] | Scusa. | 对不起 |
[12:37] | – Here you go, guys. – Hey! | -来啦 朋友们 -嘿 |
[12:40] | What is this? | 这是啥 |
[12:41] | This place has a specialty, | 这地方的酒有特色 |
[12:42] | this is not German- Belgian crap. | 不像德国-比利时的垃圾 |
[12:44] | This is Pebber. | 这是蓝酒 |
[12:46] | Pebber? What’s that? | 蓝酒 什么 |
[12:48] | Pbr… | 蓝啤 |
[12:49] | Pabst blue ribbon. Fantastic, I love it! | 蓝带啤酒 太棒了 我喜欢 |
[12:51] | Wow! | 哇 |
[12:52] | By the way, you don’t have a phone, you need a mobile. | 对了 你还没手机 你需要买个移动电话 |
[12:55] | – A mobile? – Yeah, a phone, like this. | -移动电话吗 -是的 手机 就像这个 |
[12:58] | A cell phone? No, I’m okay. | 手机 不 我不用 |
[12:59] | Listen, I can get you a very good deal with minutes… | 听着 我可以用几分钟帮你搞定 |
[13:02] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[13:02] | I gotta get this, sorry. | 抱歉 我得去接电话 |
[13:04] | Okay, I don’t need a phone. | 好吧 我不需要电话 |
[13:06] | Well, anyway, I’ve never seen soccer played like that before. | 这么说吧 我从未见像这样踢足球的 |
[13:09] | You’ve got an interesting way of playing football. | 你打球的方法很有趣 |
[13:11] | Not exactly big on finesse. Well… | 不太讲究策略 |
[13:13] | I’m sorry guys I have to leave, I have to see somebody. | 抱歉我要走了 我要去见个人 |
[13:17] | You want to to come with me? | 你想和我一起去吗 |
[13:19] | I think you should come with me. | 你应该和我一起 |
[13:20] | Pronto? | 现在吗 |
[13:22] | Pronto… | 现在 |
[13:46] | – Vieni. – Yeah. | -来吧 -好 |
[14:40] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[14:41] | They are practicing Calcio storico. | 他们在练习意式古典足球 |
[14:44] | Is it a sport? | 那是一种运动吗 |
[14:47] | Listen, Calcio storico is a very ancient game | 听着 意式古典足球是项非常古老的运动 |
[14:50] | that we play here in Florence. | 我们会在佛罗伦萨玩这个 |
[14:53] | The army of the Caesars used it to prepare for battle. | 凯撒的军队把这个用于战前训练 |
[14:56] | So how do you play? | 这个怎么玩 |
[14:57] | All you must know is to take the ball | 最核心的就是带着这个球 |
[14:59] | to the other side of the field, | 传到对方的赛场 |
[15:00] | and throw it into the net. That gets you one point. | 然后扔进网 这样你就得分了 |
[15:03] | But if you throw it over the net, | 如果你扔过了网 |
[15:05] | then the other team gets half a point. | 对方就得半分 |
[15:07] | How do you stop the other team? | 你怎样阻止对方的队 |
[15:09] | However you want. | 你想怎样就怎样 |
[15:10] | There are no more rules. | 没有其他额外的规则了 |
[15:15] | In the renaissance, | 在文艺复兴时期 |
[15:16] | Florentines began competing against each other. | 佛罗伦萨人开始互相比赛 |
[15:18] | Many great men played it, | 许多伟人都打过 |
[15:20] | popes, medicis, Caravaggio. | 比如教皇 美第奇斯 卡拉瓦乔 |
[15:22] | Leonardo DaVinci designed the ball. | 列奥纳多·达芬奇设计的球 |
[15:25] | Now, every summer, there’s a small tournament | 现在 每年夏天都有一个小型锦标赛 |
[15:27] | that we play among the four quarters of the city. | 我们在城市的四个区打球 |
[15:30] | We live in Santo Spirito, so this is our team. | 我们住在圣斯皮尔托 这就是我们的团队 |
[15:36] | Tonight some new players are coming for the team to see. | 今晚有些新队员要来队里看看 |
[15:38] | I promised Paolo to help choose them. | 我答应保罗帮他选人 |
[15:40] | Paolo is that guy over there, he’s the captain. | 那边那个人就是保罗 他是队长 |
[15:45] | And those are the new players? | 那些是新手吗 |
[15:49] | And those are the new players. | 这些就是新手 |
[16:19] | Hey, Gianni… | 嘿 詹尼 |
[16:21] | Si? | 怎么了 |
[16:23] | Let me play a game. | 让我打一局吧 |
[16:24] | Is maybe not so smart to do that. | 这样可能不太好吧 |
[16:27] | Is easy for you to get hurt and | 你很容易受伤 |
[16:28] | Anna gets mad at me. | 安娜会生我气的 |
[16:30] | And your knee is not very well, so no. | 你的膝盖状况不太好 所以别这样 |
[16:31] | I’ll be alright. | 我会没事的 |
[16:32] | You won’t be alright. | 你不会没事的 |
[16:33] | You’re a nice guy, you go to good schools. | 你是个好人 你上的也是很好的学校 |
[16:35] | These guys don’t go to school. | 这些人不上学 |
[16:36] | I know, I used to play with them. | 我知道 我以前和他们一起玩过 |
[16:38] | I thought you said popes and medicis played? | 你不是说教皇和美第奇斯也玩过吗 |
[16:40] | That was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[16:48] | Come on, those guys are getting killed. | 拜托 那些家伙都要输惨了 |
[17:00] | Alright, maybe you can play a little bit. | 好吧 你可以打一会儿 |
[17:02] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[17:03] | Maybe it’s good for them to play with a real man, | 也许和一个真男人而不是小男孩 |
[17:05] | not with boys. | 一起打球对他们有好处 |
[17:06] | But if you get hurt I stop the game, ok? | 但是你一旦受伤了就停止比赛 好吗 |
[17:09] | I go talk to Paolo. Wait. | 我去和保罗谈谈 等我 |
[17:27] | Come. | 来吧 |
[17:28] | America, come. | 美国人 来吧 |
[17:30] | We use you for practice. | 我们用你来练习 |
[18:25] | Not bad. | 哎呦 |
[18:28] | Not bad. | 不错喔 |
[18:32] | – Paolo. – Eric. | -保罗 -埃里克 |
[18:34] | Ercole. | 大力神 |
[18:36] | Maybe you can practice more with us? | 你可以多过来和我们一起练习吗 |
[18:42] | I’ve got a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[18:44] | Let me join your team. | 让我加入你的队伍 |
[18:46] | You could use me. | 你们可以用我 |
[18:48] | No, americano, this game is only for Italians. | 不 美国佬 意大利人才能参赛 |
[18:50] | Only for people who live here. | 并且你得是住在这附近的人 |
[18:52] | I live here now. | 我现在就住在这里 |
[18:54] | – With my cousin, Gianni. – It’s true. | -和我表哥詹尼一起 -真的 |
[18:59] | Is a strange idea. | 这是个奇怪的想法 |
[19:03] | Come, practice, come on. | 来 练练 过来 |
[19:57] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[19:58] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[20:11] | Oh, Eric… | 哦 埃里克 |
[20:19] | You know I love you. | 你知道我爱你 |
[20:21] | That’s everything. | 对我来说这就是一切 |
[20:23] | You love me and I love you. | 你爱我 我爱你 |
[20:24] | That’s not real life, Eric. | 那不是现实生活 埃里克 |
[20:27] | We don’t know what’s going to happen. | 我们不知道会发生什么 |
[20:30] | I know you can do great things if you choose to. | 我知道如果你愿意 你就可以做大事 |
[20:33] | But I don’t think you’re ready to settle down. | 但我觉得你还没准备好安定下来 |
[20:35] | How can you tell me what I’m ready for… | 不用你来告诉我 我准没准备好 |
[20:37] | I’m ready for this. | 我准备好了 |
[20:37] | You gave the NFL a shot | 你去美国职业橄榄球大联盟试了下 |
[20:39] | and it didn’t work out. | 但没成功 |
[20:40] | You have to stop dreaming and move on with real life. | 你别做白日梦了 现实一点 |
[20:45] | Law school can wait. | 法学院的事可以等等 |
[20:47] | You said that last year. | 你去年说过 |
[20:49] | You said it this year and maybe | 今年也说过这话 |
[20:50] | you’ll be saying it 5 years from now, I don’t know. | 也许5年后你还是会这么说 我不知道 |
[20:54] | I saw what living hand- to- mouth did to my parents. | 我父母就过着吃了上顿没下顿的生活 |
[20:58] | I can’t do that. I can’t. | 我不想这样 我不能 |
[21:04] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[21:42] | It’s amazing, isn’t it? | 太神奇了 不是吗 |
[21:44] | Two heroic statues made by the same artist, | 同一位艺术家的两座英雄雕像 |
[21:46] | just a couple years apart. | 创作时间相隔几年 |
[21:48] | And yet they represent completely different visions | 但它们代表了完全不同的 |
[21:51] | of what a hero looks like. | 英雄视角 |
[21:58] | I need to borrow your computer tonight. | 今晚我要借用一下你的电脑 |
[24:02] | Hey, Ercole… | 嘿 大力神 |
[24:03] | Come, that’s enough for today. | 过来吧 今天够了 |
[24:06] | I want you to meet somebody. | 我想让你见个人 |
[24:07] | You did very good. | 你做得很好 |
[24:09] | You remember my sister, you met her at my wedding. | 你记得我妹妹吗 我的婚礼上你们见过 |
[24:12] | Stefania… | 斯特凡妮 |
[24:13] | Do you remember me? | 你还记得我吗 |
[24:15] | No, you don’t no. | 你不记得了吧 |
[24:17] | It’s fine, I was a teenager, | 没事 那时候我还是个十几岁的孩子 |
[24:19] | I grew up now. | 我现在长大了 |
[24:22] | Good to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[24:23] | You too. | 我也是 |
[24:24] | Can I introduce you to a friend of mine, Concetta. | 我能把你介绍给我的朋友吗 叫康赛塔 |
[24:27] | She doesn’t speak English, | 她不会说英语 |
[24:29] | but I don’t think it’s necessary, right? | 但我觉得应该没事 对吧 |
[24:32] | – Ciao, Amore. – Ciao. | -再见 亲爱的 -再见 |
[24:35] | So what do you think, Paolo? | 你觉得怎么样 保罗 |
[24:37] | Can I play? | 我可以打球吗 |
[24:39] | You want to play for Santo Spirito? | 你想为圣斯皮尔托效力吗 |
[24:41] | Great! Maybe that give us a chance to win. | 真棒 也许这给了我们一个获胜的机会 |
[24:45] | We talk about it later. | 我们稍后再谈吧 |
[24:47] | Come to our team dinner tomorrow night. | 明晚来我们队吃晚餐吧 |
[24:54] | – Ciao. – Ciao. | -再见 -再见 |
[24:58] | If you play, that will surprise everyone. | 如果你参加这比赛 所有人都会大吃一惊 |
[25:02] | Maybe you stay here, I go, I’ll see you at home, ok? | 你呆在这 我走了 我在家等你 好吗 |
[25:07] | Ahh, it was nice to meet you, Concetta. | 很高兴见到你 康赛塔 |
[25:50] | Welcome to our family. | 欢迎来我们大家庭 |
[26:44] | I remember at the wedding, | 我记得婚礼上 |
[26:45] | you guys were talking about moving to Rome. | 你们说要搬到罗马去 |
[26:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:48] | But I still can’t afford it. | 但我还是没那个钱 |
[26:50] | Anna stayed in this country to be with me, | 安娜和我一起留在这个国家 |
[26:52] | and years later, | 几年后 |
[26:53] | we’re still living in my mom’s place. | 我们还住在我妈妈家里 |
[26:55] | It’s a disgrace. | 这是一种耻辱 |
[26:56] | Just like our economy, a disgrace. | 就像我们的收入 一个耻辱 |
[26:59] | I struggle every day for a few more Euros. | 我每天都在为赚更多钱而奋斗 |
[27:02] | What do I get? | 我能得到什么 |
[27:03] | Come on, “the euro,” what is the euro? | 拜托 欧元 那是什么 |
[27:05] | It’s the Deutschmark, that what it is. | 这是德国马克 |
[27:07] | – Ciao! – Hey, sister. | -再见 -嘿 姐姐 |
[27:09] | Hey, easy. | 嘿 别紧张 |
[27:10] | Sorry, I have to take this. | 抱歉了 我必须要拿走这个 |
[27:12] | Pronto! | 快点 |
[27:14] | Ciao, Ercole. | 你好 大力神 |
[27:16] | Ciao, Stefania. | 你好 斯特凡妮 |
[27:17] | You’re not used to drinking grappa? | 你不习惯喝意大利酒吗 |
[27:19] | No, it’s one more thing I’m getting used to. | 不 我已经习惯了 |
[27:24] | I’m sorry I didn’t remember you from the wedding. | 很抱歉 我不记得在婚礼上见过你了 |
[27:26] | It’s fine, really. | 没事 真的 |
[27:28] | I didn’t even speak English at that time. | 那时候我连英语都不会说 |
[27:31] | – You speak great now. – Thank you. | -你现在说得很好 -谢谢夸奖 |
[27:34] | I actually started with that visit, | 我实际上是从那次访问开始的 |
[27:36] | I mean to learn English, and to love America. | 我的意思是学习英语 热爱美国 |
[27:40] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[27:42] | What do you love about America? | 你喜欢美国什么呢 |
[27:45] | No, I can’t tell you this. | 不 我不能告诉你这个 |
[27:47] | – You don’t want to tell me? – No. | -你不想告诉我吗 -不想 |
[27:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:50] | – It’s embarrassing. – It can’t be that bad. | -有点尴尬 -不会的 |
[27:52] | – No, really! – Tell me. I want to know. | -不 真的会尴尬 -告诉我吧 我想知道 |
[27:55] | Please. | 拜托 |
[27:57] | Alright, it started with you. | 好吧 从你开始 |
[28:01] | Me? | 我吗 |
[28:03] | I told you it was embarrassing. | 我说过会有点尴尬的 |
[28:07] | It was at the wedding. | 在那个婚礼上 |
[28:08] | I had this teenager crush for you. | 我对你有了早恋的感觉 |
[28:13] | You were really handsome, | 你当时真的很帅 |
[28:15] | and you had this beautiful blonde girlfriend. | 你有个漂亮的金发女朋友 |
[28:18] | So I thought you could be a boxer or a wrestler. | 所以我以为你可能是拳击手或者摔跤手 |
[28:21] | I asked Gianni and he told me you were a football player. | 我问詹尼 他告诉我你是个橄榄球运动员 |
[28:25] | So I started to follow American football. | 所以我就开始关注美式足球了 |
[28:28] | C’mon, really? I don’t believe this story. | 不会吧 真的吗 我不相信这个故事 |
[28:32] | No, it’s true. I’m serious. | 不 是真的 我是认真的 |
[28:33] | Do you want to know the first English words that I learned? | 你想知道我学的第一个英语单词吗 |
[28:36] | Sure. | 当然 |
[28:37] | Alright, they were “blitz,” “sack,” “linebacker”… | 好吧 分别是 闪电战 断球 后卫 |
[28:40] | Ok, I’m a wide receiver so these are not my favorite words. | 我很了解球类 所以这不是我最喜欢的词 |
[28:43] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[28:44] | But the next were better: | 但是后面的词更好 |
[28:46] | “Sweep,” | 横扫对手 |
[28:47] | “cutback,” | 底线回切 |
[28:49] | “reverse” and “flea- flicker.” | 反方向传球 和 花式传球进攻 |
[28:51] | These words are much better, trust me. | 相信我 这些词就好多了 |
[29:05] | Did you ever play any sports? | 你做过体育运动吗 |
[29:06] | I tried. | 尝试过 |
[29:09] | I played soccer, but I’m bad. | 我踢足球 但我技术很差 |
[29:12] | Then I played volleyball, but I’m bad too. | 然后我打排球 但也很差 |
[29:16] | So I decided to watch it, and now I watch football, | 所以我决定就看比赛 现在我看橄榄球赛 |
[29:20] | and I love it. | 我喜欢它 |
[29:23] | And I love Calcio storico. | 我喜欢意式古典足球 |
[29:25] | And you love Paolo? | 你喜欢保罗吗 |
[29:29] | He’s a nice person. | 他是个很好的人 |
[29:31] | He’s a really lovely and honest man. | 他是一个非常可爱和诚实的人 |
[29:35] | And he loves me. | 他爱我 |
[29:39] | He’s just a little bit old- fashioned. | 他只是有点老派 |
[29:44] | Do you know who this is? | 你知道这是谁吗 |
[29:49] | It’s David. | 大卫 |
[29:50] | Not this one. | 不是这个 |
[29:52] | The other one. | 另一个 |
[29:56] | No. | 不知道 |
[29:58] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[30:00] | – That’s me? – Uh- huh. | -是我吗 -对啊 |
[30:02] | It’s Ercole. | 是大力神 |
[30:08] | Hercules? | 赫尔克里斯[大力神]吗 |
[30:10] | Yes. | 对 |
[30:12] | Do you know he had to complete 12 missions | 你知道在他自由之前 |
[30:15] | before he could be free. | 他必须完成十二个任务吗 |
[30:19] | I did not know that. | 我不知道 |
[30:25] | Come quickly. | 快点过来 |
[30:35] | We have this sky fire every year on this day. | 每年今天我们都有这样的天火 |
[30:38] | It’s for the festival of San Giovanni, | 这是为了庆祝圣吉欧凡尼节 |
[30:39] | the patron Saint of Florence. | 他是佛罗伦萨的守护神 |
[30:42] | Huh, I thought it was honor of me. | 我还以为这是给我庆祝的呢 |
[30:46] | Today’s my birthday. | 今天是我的生日 |
[30:48] | No! | 不是吧 |
[30:52] | Why you didn’t tell me? | 你怎么没告诉我呢 |
[30:56] | It’s perfect! | 这真是太完美啦 |
[30:58] | That means that today begins a new year for you. | 今天你就要开始新的一年咯 |
[31:17] | I’m so happy to be here with you. | 此时此刻能和你在一起 真好 |
[32:12] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[32:15] | I think so. | 应该吧 |
[32:19] | Are you scared? | 你紧张吗 |
[32:23] | I still remember the first time I play. | 我还记得我第一次参加比赛时 |
[32:26] | I think, “what am I doing?” | 我当时满脑子都是 我在干嘛 |
[32:30] | But then you see your brothers, | 但当你看到你的兄弟们时 |
[32:32] | and you hear the drums. | 听到那些激励人心的鼓声时 |
[32:33] | And by the time you reach the stadium, | 你一跨进赛场里 |
[32:35] | you know why you are here. | 你就会意识到自己肩负着什么了 |
[32:39] | If you find trouble, shout for me. | 在场上你要是碰到麻烦了 叫我就行 |
[32:43] | If you find trouble, shout for me. | 你要是碰到麻烦了 叫我 |
[32:48] | Thank you, americano. | 谢谢你 美国佬 |
[36:06] | Hey, enjoy this. | 别紧张 好好享受 |
[36:36] | Stand up! | 快起来 |
[36:37] | – I need a substitution. – No substitutions! | -我得让替补上 -没有替补 |
[36:39] | You go out there and fight. Your team needs you, c’mon! | 快去打吧 你的队伍需要你 加油 |
[41:56] | The girl walking the guy home? | 女生送男生回家吗 |
[41:58] | I didn’t realize that was the Italian way. | 原来意大利人是这么干的 |
[42:00] | It’s not, but you’re not Italian. | 不是那样 但反正你也不是意大利人 |
[42:08] | No, see, you think you can speak better, | 看吧 你以为自己说得会更好 |
[42:10] | but you actually cannot. | 但其实你并没有 |
[42:11] | I thought I was doing well, ok. | 我以为我说得挺不错的 好吧 |
[42:18] | Hey, did you like the game today? | 今天的那场比赛你看得开心吗 |
[42:22] | Yeah. | 开心 |
[42:24] | Paolo played really well today. | 保罗今天发挥得特别好 |
[42:27] | Yes, he did. | 是的 |
[42:29] | So did you. | 你也很厉害啊 |
[42:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:32] | It’s not just one person who’s important, it’s the team. | 比起个人 团队才是最重要的那个 |
[42:37] | And to see you guys join all together… | 看到你们能团结在一起 |
[42:40] | That’s beautiful! | 是很棒的 |
[42:43] | And I can tell you were enjoying it as well. | 而且我能看出来你当时也乐在其中 |
[42:53] | It’s who you are. | 这就是你 |
[43:00] | – Very strange. – What? | -真奇怪 -什么 |
[43:03] | You understand me so well. | 你居然这么理解我 |
[43:05] | And I still know so little about you. | 可我一点都不了解你 |
[43:09] | What do you want to know about me? | 那你想知道些什么 |
[43:12] | Do you have a job? | 你有工作吗 |
[43:14] | Do you go to school? | 你是学生吗 |
[43:16] | – Ah, no. – What do you do? | -不是 -那你是做什么的 |
[43:17] | Tell me what you do. | 告诉我嘛 |
[43:19] | Well, I just finished at the university. | 我刚念完大学 |
[43:22] | What did you study? | 学的什么 |
[43:23] | Architettura. | 建筑 |
[43:26] | But here in Florence, | 但在佛罗伦萨 |
[43:28] | to be an architect is impossible. | 想做一名建筑师是不可能的 |
[43:33] | Everything around you is history, is sacred, | 我们身边所有的东西都是历史 很神圣 |
[43:37] | and you can’t touch anything. | 你不能改变它们 |
[43:40] | And if you want to build something new, | 要是你真想建些什么的话 |
[43:42] | you have to go somewhere else. | 也只能去别的地方建 |
[43:45] | You cannot stay here. | 你没法留在这里 |
[43:51] | I think that now you know the way by yourself. | 你现在应该知道怎么回去了吧 |
[43:55] | Hey, there it is right there. | 是欸 都到家门口了 |
[43:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[43:59] | Listen, what are you doing tomorrow? | 你明天有什么安排吗 |
[44:02] | I want to go to uhh… | 我想去 |
[44:07] | – Fiesole. – Si… | -菲耶索莱 -对 |
[44:10] | Fiesole. | 菲耶索莱 |
[44:13] | – Are you free? – Yes. | -你有空吗 -有 |
[44:15] | Yes, I am. | 对 我有空 |
[44:21] | – Buona notte. – Ok. | -晚安啦 -好 |
[44:45] | Buona notte. | 晚安 |
[44:51] | Hey, how do you say “metaphor”? | “暗喻”用意大利语怎么说 |
[44:53] | La Metafora. | 暗喻[意大利语] |
[44:56] | Why? | 问这个干嘛 |
[44:57] | You trying to impress one of the Swiss girls? | 你是想去撩瑞士妹子吗 |
[45:16] | So… | 所以 |
[45:17] | Who is it? | 是谁啊 |
[45:19] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你 |
[45:22] | You’re so melodramatic. | 居然还卖关子 |
[45:25] | Ok, fine, can I just say one thing? | 好吧 但我要给你个忠告 |
[45:28] | If she’s Italian, be careful | 如果她是个意大利人 你最好小心点 |
[45:30] | because Italian girls are like Italian cars, | 因为意大利女生就跟意大利车一样 |
[45:32] | they’re a little bit more | 她们都比美国的 |
[45:34] | complicated than the American make. | 更复杂那么一点点 |
[45:36] | But American women are way sexier. | 但美国女人性感多了 |
[45:39] | I love it when you lie to me. | 就喜欢你撒谎时的那张甜嘴 |
[45:46] | So are you still gonna play? | 所以你还要继续参加比赛吗 |
[45:48] | Because you know that the authorities have actually | 毕竟 这项运动曾经因为太过暴力 |
[45:50] | shut the game down in the past because it is so violent. | 而被权威机构禁止过 |
[45:52] | They bring in the worst of the worst to play. | 来这项运动的是各路各样的极恶之徒 |
[45:54] | They don’t bring in future lawyers. | 这项运动不适合像律师那样的书呆子 |
[45:56] | Well, I used to play it. | 我以前也玩过啊 |
[45:57] | But you don’t anymore! | 但你现在已经不玩了啊 |
[45:59] | Only because my lovely wife doesn’t let me. | 那是因为我迷人的老婆不允许 |
[46:01] | You know, Ercole, before I got married, | 你知道吗 大力神 在我结婚前 |
[46:03] | I used to make my own decisions. | 我的选择权一直在我手里 |
[46:05] | Hey, if you want to play, I’m not gonna stop you. | 你要是真的想玩 我不会阻止你的 |
[46:07] | Hey, no need to get mad here. | 没必要生气嘛 |
[46:10] | You are the only beautiful thing in my life. | 在我的生命里 只有你是最美的 |
[46:13] | You don’t need to get mad at me. | 你没必要对我生气 |
[46:15] | Besides, Ercole’s a big boy, | 再说了 大力神是个大人 |
[46:16] | so you don’t need to mother him. | 你不用像管孩子一样管他 |
[46:18] | He knows what he’s doing. | 他知道自己在干嘛 |
[46:19] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道自己在干嘛 |
[46:20] | You don’t know what you’re doing! | 不 你不知道 |
[46:22] | These are the finals! The games are going to be even worse! | 这些可是决赛 比赛只会变得更加凶残 |
[46:24] | And the blue team has the most thugs out of all of them! | 而且蓝队的暴徒是所有队伍里最多的 |
[46:27] | But, fine, I’m not your mother. | 但是 随便你 我又不是你妈 |
[46:28] | I’m just the one who has to call your mother and tell her | 我是那个要打给你妈 |
[46:30] | why you’re in the hospital with a coma. | 向她解释为什么你会在医院昏迷不醒的人 |
[46:35] | Did I just win this argument? | 我刚刚是吵赢了吗 |
[46:39] | You know, you’re very sexy when you agree with me. | 你跟我站在同一条战线上时可性感了 |
[46:43] | I’m gonna leave. | 我还是走吧 |
[46:45] | Grazie. | 谢谢 |
[46:47] | Are you sure you know how to drive? | 你确定你会骑吗 |
[46:50] | You want to race? | 你想比比看吗 |
[48:41] | Do you like it? | 怎么样 喜欢吗 |
[48:43] | You know, it’s not bad. | 这儿真的不错 |
[48:48] | Oh my god, look at that. | 天呐 瞧瞧 |
[48:52] | It’s my favorite place. | 这是我最喜欢的地方 |
[48:54] | It makes me happy. | 我在这儿很开心 |
[49:00] | It makes me happy to be here with you. | 有你在这陪我 我很开心 |
[49:07] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[49:09] | But Paolo is… | 但保罗是 |
[49:13] | My teammate… | 我的队友 |
[49:15] | And friend. | 兼哥们儿 |
[49:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[49:22] | But Paolo and I had problems before you come. | 但在你来之前 我们就已经出现矛盾了 |
[49:26] | We just want different things. | 我们所追求的事物不一样 |
[49:28] | I don’t know, it just feels wrong, you know. | 我也不清楚 但这感觉不太对 |
[49:31] | I don’t belong to him, like a Vespa. | 我又不像一个摩托车一样 是他的所有物 |
[49:34] | Of course not, but… | 你当然不是 但 |
[49:37] | Tomorrow, you could be here with him. | 明天在这陪你的 可能就是他了 |
[49:42] | Don’t be jealous. | 别嫉妒啊 |
[49:45] | I’m not jealous of… | 我也没嫉妒 |
[49:47] | – Coll, co… – Colleen. | -科 -科琳 |
[49:48] | Colleen. | 科琳 |
[49:51] | You were with her for a long time, right? | 你之前和她在一起很久了吧 |
[49:55] | Maybe you could be together again. | 或许你们能复合呢 |
[49:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[50:02] | Well, I don’t know either. | 那我也不知道 |
[50:05] | We will have to make decisions. | 我们要做出选择 |
[50:09] | But tomorrow, we think about tomorrow. | 明天是明天的事 |
[50:13] | Today, you are here. | 至少今天 你在这儿 |
[50:17] | And you’re here with me. | 跟我一起呆在这儿 |
[51:16] | There are differences between Italians and Americans. | 意大利和美国的打炮方式是不一样的 |
[51:21] | I’m sorry. | 你说什么 |
[51:25] | See? | 看到没 |
[51:33] | Any other differences I should know about? | 还有别的什么不一样的吗 |
[51:59] | So, you take the fruits from the trucks, | 你要做的就是把水果从卡车里拿出来 |
[52:01] | and you take them to these big tables where they’re sold. | 放到大桌子上去卖 |
[52:03] | Now, many many Calcio storico players work there, you know? | 有很多意式古典足球队员在那工作 |
[52:07] | At the market, everyone is friends. | 在超市那儿 大家都是朋友 |
[52:09] | Everyone works very hard. | 每个人都很努力 |
[52:11] | When the sun comes up, the job is finished. | 等到日出 你们就下班了 |
[52:13] | Paolo’s gonna make sure everything’s okay with you. | 保罗会照顾一下你的 |
[52:16] | Paolo? | 保罗 |
[52:18] | Has he always worked in the market? | 他是一直都在超市工作吗 |
[52:19] | No. | 没有 |
[52:20] | When he was eighteen, he was a soccer player, | 他十八岁那会儿是足球运动员 |
[52:23] | a very good one, the best in Florence. | 他踢得特别好 是佛罗伦萨里踢得最好的 |
[52:25] | I thought he was a king. | 我当时还以为他是个王牌 |
[52:26] | Then he signed for a big professional team. | 后来他报名加入了一支专业球队 |
[52:29] | But it didn’t work out. | 但事情进展得不太顺利 |
[52:30] | What happened? Was he injured? | 怎么了 他受伤了吗 |
[52:31] | Worse… | 更糟 |
[52:32] | He was not good enough. | 他踢得还不够好 |
[52:36] | He came back home, and | 他就回来了 |
[52:37] | it’s hard, I understand. | 我知道 这对他打击一定很大 |
[52:39] | Usually you have to be an old man before your dream dies. | 通常只有老了才会体验到梦想破碎的感觉 |
[52:41] | But not for him, you know? | 但他是个特例 你懂吧 |
[52:43] | Yeah. | 懂 |
[52:44] | Anyway, you need to find a new dream, | 不管怎样 他总得找到一个新的梦想 |
[52:46] | maybe a simpler one. | 可以选个简单点的吧 |
[52:48] | And try to be happy with that. | 再尝试接受它 享受它 |
[53:09] | So we work together. | 好了 一起工作吧 |
[53:11] | Pomodoro… | 这些是西红柿 |
[53:18] | I play for many years. | 我已经踢了很多年了 |
[53:21] | And now the new rules, they say I too old next year. | 但现在有新的规则 我明年就太老了 |
[53:25] | The last five years, our team lose… | 前五年 我们一直输在 |
[53:28] | Against the blue team in the finals. | 和蓝队的决赛上 |
[53:33] | It’s important for me to win. | 赢得这场比赛对我来说至关重要 |
[53:37] | This way, I’m always a hero here. | 这样的话 我就一直都是这里的英雄了 |
[53:39] | If I lose, I’m nothing. | 如果我输了 那我就是个废人 |
[53:42] | Gianni said you played soccer professionally. | 詹尼说你是专业的足球队员 |
[53:45] | Nobody remember that no more. | 没人记得那件事了 |
[53:48] | I try for many years. | 我苦苦练了很多年 |
[53:49] | Finally, no team want me. | 但最后还是没有球队要我 |
[53:51] | So I stop. | 所以我就没再踢了 |
[53:53] | At least you gave it your best shot, right? | 起码你有努力过 不是吗 |
[53:54] | Oh, please! | 别闹了 |
[53:56] | That is what you say to a boy. | 这不就是你对一个小男孩说的话嘛 |
[54:00] | “Oh, you try hard, is most important thing.” | 你已经努力过了 这是最重要的 |
[54:04] | We know the difference, we are men, you and I. | 我们知道其中区别 你和我都是人 |
[54:06] | Trying is nothing. Thinking and wanting is nothing. | 尝试毫无意义 空想与幻想也毫无意义 |
[54:10] | The world remember only what we do. | 世界只会记得我们所做的 |
[54:16] | – Hey. – Hey. | -你好 -你好啊 |
[54:26] | You understand? | 你能听明白吗 |
[54:28] | Something about his girlfriend… | 关于他女朋友的什么吧 |
[54:30] | My girlfriend. | 我女朋友 |
[54:33] | I try very hard with her. | 我非常认真地和她交往 |
[54:35] | But it’s not good. | 但总是没法好好相处 |
[54:38] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 对此我很抱歉 |
[54:40] | You and I, now we are brothers. | 我和你现在是兄弟了 |
[54:42] | Let me give you a little advice. | 所以让我给你一点小建议 |
[54:44] | Be careful to who you give your heart. | 小心你所掏心掏肺的人 |
[54:47] | Find a nice American girl, a traditional girl. | 再找一个传统些的美国好女孩吧 |
[54:51] | What’s wrong with Italian girls? | 意大利女孩有什么不好 |
[54:54] | You no want an Italian girl. | 你不会想要意大利女孩的 |
[54:56] | Too difficult. | 太难相处了 |
[54:58] | It keeps you awake at night. | 她会让你整晚都辗转反侧 |
[55:23] | 很好 美国佬 你做得很好 | |
[55:33] | Massimo, basta, please… | 马西莫 够了 不要了 |
[55:34] | Tell the next person I can’t drink any more. | 告诉下一位 我不能再喝了 |
[55:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[55:41] | Oh, it’s not for you, it’s for me. | 这不是给你的 而是给我的 |
[55:43] | I need a drink because a dear, dear friend of mine | 我得喝一杯 因为有一位尊敬可爱的 |
[55:46] | has been keeping secrets from me. | 老朋友对我守口如瓶 |
[55:49] | No, make that two dear friends. | 不 应该是两个好朋友 |
[55:51] | You don’t tell me you’re playing Calcio storico. | 你没有告诉我你参加了意式古典足球 |
[55:55] | The only reason I found out is because now | 我能找到这的唯一理由是 |
[55:56] | all the local girls ask me is if I know you. | 如今所有的本地姑娘都在问我是否认识你 |
[55:58] | You should tell them you are me. | 你应该告诉她们你就是我 |
[55:59] | Tried that, it didn’t work. | 说过但并不管用 |
[56:01] | More importantly, | 更重要的是 |
[56:02] | my dear friend Gianni | 我亲爱的朋友詹尼 |
[56:03] | didn’t tell me that he’s got a younger sister, | 没有告诉过我他有一个妹妹 |
[56:05] | much less that she’s crazy hot! | 你也没说她超级火辣 |
[56:07] | Yeah, I wonder why. | 是的 我大概明白了 |
[56:08] | Let me give you a little bit of advice here, bro. | 老兄 让我来给你点建议 |
[56:11] | I thought things were going great with Chiara… | 我觉得和奇亚拉在一起非常开心 |
[56:13] | She was flirting with me, leading me on… | 她和我调情 带我游玩 |
[56:16] | And what did I get? | 而我得到了什么呢 |
[56:18] | Niente. Zero. Not even a kiss. | 连个屁都没有 更别说一个香吻了 |
[56:21] | I thought I understood Italian women, but… | 我想我懂意大利女人 但是 |
[56:23] | Ciao, Ragazzi. | 你好 伙计 |
[56:25] | Hey, it’s Salvatore, | 看 原来是塞尔瓦托啊 |
[56:27] | the one who’s always too busy to come to my wife’s class. | 他总是往我太太的课上跑得很勤 |
[56:30] | I’ll be next door at the bar, pretending I’m you. | 我去酒吧门旁 假装我就是你 |
[56:40] | – Trying to learn the future. – Learn the future? | -在学习 将来时[洞悉未来] -洞悉未来 |
[56:42] | – That’s impossible. – No, the future tense. | -那不可能 -不 我是在学习将来时 |
[56:47] | Listen… | 听着 |
[56:49] | Is everything okay? Anybody causing you trouble or problem? | 一切都好吗 有谁来给你找麻烦吗 |
[56:52] | No, why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[56:53] | No, no, nothing… | 不不 没什么 |
[56:54] | Just… | 只是 |
[56:56] | Just try to stay in our neighborhood these days | 只是想在意式古典足球结束前 |
[56:58] | until Calcio storico finishes. | 让你好好待在家里 |
[57:00] | Stay with Stefania, she takes care of you. | 和斯特凡妮一起吧 她会照顾好你的 |
[57:03] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[57:04] | Nothing, nothing, just forget about it. | 没什么 忘了我说的话吧 |
[57:08] | – Sure. – Yeah, yeah, yeah… | -好的 -好呀好呀 |
[57:10] | – I’ll help you learn the future. – Okay. | -我会帮你学习将来时的 -好的 |
[57:14] | Oh my god… | 我的天呐 |
[57:16] | You’re gonna give me another concussion. | 你给了我另一波冲击 |
[57:18] | – Concussion? – Yeah. | -冲击 -没错 |
[57:20] | What a concussion is? | 什么冲击 |
[57:21] | A concussion is when your head goes… | 一种当你的头要 |
[57:25] | Then I have a concussion for you. | 然后我就会给你一次冲击 |
[57:30] | Can I ask you something about audibles? | 我能问一下关于暗号的事吗 |
[57:33] | – Audibles? – Uh- huh. | -你说暗号吗 -是的 |
[57:34] | You want to know about audibles right now? | 你现在想要知道暗号吗 |
[57:37] | – Yes. – Okay. | -是的 -好吧 |
[57:39] | When the quarterback says, “Omaha,” | 当四分卫说”奥马哈”时 |
[57:43] | everybody knows what to do? | 每个人都知道要做什么吗 |
[57:44] | Everybody. | 是的 |
[57:47] | But what does “Omaha” mean? | 但是”奥马哈”是什么意思呢 |
[57:49] | “Omaha” means | 奥马哈是说 |
[57:51] | that the quarterback knows a better play. | 四分卫知道一个更好的打法 |
[57:55] | Omaha. | 奥马哈 |
[58:40] | Oh, my god, Eric! | 我的天呐 埃里克 |
[58:42] | You’re such an American! | 你真是一个地道的美国人 |
[58:44] | Have I taught you nothing? | 我教过你的 你都忘了吗 |
[58:53] | This is the best, you’re gonna love it. | 这是最棒的 你会爱上它的 |
[58:55] | I know, but no thank you. | 我知道 但我不会谢你 |
[58:56] | Okay, maybe you don’t understand, this is the riserva. | 行吧 或许你不懂 这是窖藏酒 |
[58:59] | I understand your skipping the regular Chianti but this… | 我知道你不喝一般的意大利酒 但这个 |
[59:01] | Eric… | 埃里克 |
[59:03] | No. Thank you. | 不了 谢谢你 |
[59:06] | – What’s wrong? Are you sick? – No. | -怎么了 你病了吗 -没有 |
[59:09] | Okay, what is it? | 好的吧 那为什么 |
[59:12] | Are you being dense on purpose? | 你是故意逼问我的吗 |
[59:15] | No, what’re you talking about? | 没啊 你在说什么呀 |
[59:18] | Come over here. | 过来 |
[59:28] | Gianni and I are pregnant! | 詹尼和我有了孩子了 |
[59:29] | Oh, my god! | 我的天呐 |
[59:30] | – Congratulations! – Thank you. | -恭喜你 -谢谢你 |
[59:35] | I didn’t even know you were trying. | 我都不知道你们想要孩子 |
[59:36] | It’s not something that you broadcast. | 又不是说要告诉别人我们想不想要孩子 |
[59:40] | And it’s taken us a little while, you know. | 决定是不是要孩子还花了我们一点时间 |
[59:45] | You’re gonna be such a great mom. | 你会成为一个好妈妈的 |
[59:48] | Do you think so? | 你也这么认为吗 |
[59:50] | I do. | 是的 |
[59:51] | Gianni is so happy. | 詹尼特别开心 |
[59:53] | This is, like, everything for an Italian guy, | 就像一切都是为了让一个 |
[59:56] | to be a dad. | 意大利小伙成为爸爸 |
[59:57] | Wait a minute… | 等等 |
[59:59] | Your kid’s gonna be an Italian? | 你的孩子将会成为意大利人 |
[1:00:02] | Not an American? | 而不是美国人吗 |
[1:00:03] | That’s gotta be a little weird. | 这有点奇怪 |
[1:00:06] | No… | 不 |
[1:00:08] | This is home now. | 现在这里是我家了 |
[1:00:18] | I wish I could see you with your big belly. | 我真希望我能看到你挺着大肚子的样子 |
[1:00:22] | You can. | 你会的 |
[1:00:24] | Just stay. | 留下来吧 |
[1:00:26] | You can move into the apartment with Gianni’s mom. | 你可以和詹尼的妈妈住在同一间公寓 |
[1:00:28] | What do you mean? What about you guys? | 你这是什么意思 那你们呢 |
[1:00:30] | I think we’re moving to Rome! | 我想我们会搬到罗马去 |
[1:00:32] | Gianni said that something he’s been working on | 詹尼说他现在的工作 |
[1:00:34] | might actually pan out. | 可能会有点起色 |
[1:00:36] | – That’s fantastic! – I know. | -真是不可思议 -我知道 |
[1:00:38] | We’ve been dreaming about this forever, | 这是我们做梦都在想着的事 |
[1:00:40] | I can’t believe this is… | 我不敢相信 |
[1:00:42] | About to happen! | 它真的会发生 |
[1:01:22] | Listen, come here. | 听着 过来 |
[1:01:26] | You need to read me on this play, okay? | 你得看懂我在比赛中的每个动作 好吗 |
[1:01:28] | If I take my first step toward you, | 若我第一步踏向你 |
[1:01:30] | you release upfield. | 你就向前传球 |
[1:01:31] | If it’s away from you, | 如果我离你太远 |
[1:01:32] | you delay, and then cut around for the reverse, okay? Got it? | 你得先拖延再传向相反方向 明白了吗 |
[1:01:36] | No. | 不明白 |
[1:01:38] | Okay, okay, get some water. | 好的好的 拿杯水来 |
[1:02:00] | I can’t wait until next year, | 我等不及到明年了 |
[1:02:02] | when someone will get water for me. | 然后就会有人给我送水了 |
[1:02:07] | Why do you play Calcio storico, anyway? | 所以你为什么参加意式古典足球 |
[1:02:09] | Same as everybody else. | 和在这的各位一样 |
[1:02:11] | I play for the glory. | 我为荣誉而踢 |
[1:02:15] | And for the girls. | 以及姑娘们 |
[1:02:19] | Look, man, | 听着老弟 |
[1:02:20] | when I played football, | 在我打橄榄球的时候 |
[1:02:21] | I met a lot of guys who played for the wrong reasons. | 我遇到了很多为错误理由打球的人 |
[1:02:24] | In high school, they played because their parents wanted them to. | 在高中 他们为他们的父母而打 |
[1:02:27] | In college, they played because they had a scholarship. | 在大学 他们为了奖学金而打 |
[1:02:30] | And other guys played for the glory or for the girls | 还有人为了荣誉或者姑娘打球 |
[1:02:32] | or because they liked saying they were football players. | 甚至只是因为喜欢被称作橄榄球运动员 |
[1:02:35] | You know what all these guys had in common? | 你知道他们的共同点是什么吗 |
[1:02:38] | No. | 不知道 |
[1:02:42] | They sucked. | 他们都打不好球 |
[1:02:46] | Now the real players… | 真正的球手 |
[1:02:48] | are the ones who play because they have to. | 是注定要做球手的 |
[1:02:52] | Because it’s in their blood. | 这流淌在他们的血液中 |
[1:02:57] | I play for the girls. | 我为姑娘们而战 |
[1:03:03] | C’mon. | 来吧 |
[1:03:29] | Signora Artusi want to see you tomorrow. | 明天阿图西夫人想要见你 |
[1:03:32] | Who’s she? | 她是谁 |
[1:03:33] | She is the capo of Calcio storico. | 她是意式古典足球的头 |
[1:03:35] | The boss. | 也就是老板 |
[1:04:20] | Signora Artusi would like you to sit down. | 阿图西夫人要你坐下 |
[1:04:40] | What do you know about Calcio storico? | 你知道意式古典足球是什么吗 |
[1:04:44] | I understand the tradition. | 我了解过它的传统 |
[1:04:46] | The history of the game, and the history of Florence. | 球赛的历史 佛罗伦萨的历史 |
[1:04:54] | – Where do you live? – Via dei pepi. | -你住在哪 -佩皮路 |
[1:05:00] | Where were you born? | 你生在何处 |
[1:05:01] | Why does that matter? | 这有什么关系吗 |
[1:05:02] | It’s in the past. | 那是过去 |
[1:05:04] | Where were you born? | 你生在何处 |
[1:05:07] | In this building. | 就在这栋房子里 |
[1:05:10] | Okay, that’s not fair. | 好吧 这不公平 |
[1:05:12] | You are an American. | 你是美国人 |
[1:05:15] | Calcio storico is for Italians, | 而意式古典足球是意大利人 |
[1:05:17] | for Florentines. | 是佛罗伦萨的运动 |
[1:05:18] | I live on Via dei pepi. | 我住在佩皮路 |
[1:05:21] | Maybe tomorrow I won’t, | 也许明天我就不是了 |
[1:05:23] | but I do today. | 但今天我是的 |
[1:05:25] | Today… | 今天 |
[1:05:27] | I’m a Florentine. | 我是一名佛罗伦萨人 |
[1:05:30] | And I’ll play like a Florentine. | 我会打得像佛罗伦萨人一样 |
[1:05:32] | You speak well. | 说得真好 |
[1:05:34] | But you speak in English. | 但你是用英语说的 |
[1:05:40] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:05:42] | You can go. | 你可以走了 |
[1:05:45] | Don’t embarrass me, mister Via dei pepi. | 别让我失望 佩皮路先生 |
[1:05:48] | Respect the game. | 尊重比赛 |
[1:05:55] | Okay, I think we’re here. | 好的 我们应该在这儿 |
[1:05:59] | – I have no idea. – No? Hold on, come here. | -我不知道 -不明白吗 等下 过来 |
[1:06:03] | Scusi, Scusi? | 不好意思 |
[1:06:07] | Dove church de Santa Croce? | 请问圣十字教堂怎么走 |
[1:06:12] | Ah, Santa Croce! Ah… | 圣十字大教堂啊 |
[1:06:23] | Bravo. | 对 就是那条路 |
[1:06:23] | Hey, you know, we Italians like to help. | 你知道的 我们意大利人乐于助人 |
[1:06:27] | Enjoy our country. | 好好享受这个地方 |
[1:06:28] | Prego. | 请别客气 |
[1:06:30] | Come here, I want to show you something. | 过来 我想给你看点东西 |
[1:06:32] | – That was good. – You’re a dork. | -我说的挺好的啊 -你真是个白痴 |
[1:06:37] | Okay, this is Vicolo Dell’onesta. | 好了 这里是诚实小巷 |
[1:06:39] | The street of the honest man. | 诚实者之路 |
[1:06:43] | – Pretty narrow. – Yeah. | -这可真窄 -是啊 |
[1:06:45] | There’s not a lot of honest men in Florence. | 在佛罗伦萨可没有太多诚实的人 |
[1:06:50] | But Paolo is one of them. | 但保罗是其中之一 |
[1:06:55] | – So you know. – Yeah. | -所以你知道了 -是的 |
[1:06:57] | And he’s gonna find out soon, too. | 他马上也就会知道了 |
[1:06:59] | Florence is just a small town, after all. | 毕竟佛罗伦萨只不过是个小镇 |
[1:07:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:07:08] | Is this thing between you and Stefania real? | 你和史蒂芬亚之间的事是认真的吗 |
[1:07:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:07:14] | I don’t know. | 我真不知道 |
[1:07:19] | You want to go and get some gelato? | 你想去吃点冰淇淋吗 |
[1:07:20] | Yes. | 好啊 |
[1:07:28] | – That’s not polite. – Hands down? | -这不礼貌 -要手放下来吗 |
[1:07:31] | It’s chemical. | 这叫化学反应 |
[1:07:33] | It’s not chemical, it’s biological. | 这不是化学反应 是生物反应 |
[1:07:35] | I need a couple more hands to do you justice anyway. | 我需要多一双手来搂着你 |
[1:07:47] | – Who were those guys? – No one. | -他们是什么人 -谁也不是 |
[1:07:49] | Are they friends of Paolo’s? | 是保罗的朋友吗 |
[1:07:51] | No, they play for the blue team. | 不 他们是蓝队的人 |
[1:07:55] | Just go fast. | 我们赶快走 |
[1:07:57] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[1:07:59] | – What? – Just run! | -什么啊 -快跑 |
[1:08:27] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[1:08:29] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:08:35] | So, what are they saying? | 所以 他们之前在说什么 |
[1:08:39] | They think you shouldn’t play Calcio storico because… | 他们认为你不该玩意式古典足球 |
[1:08:45] | Because you’re American. | 因为你是个美国人 |
[1:08:49] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[1:08:53] | I think… | 我觉得 |
[1:09:21] | You are good at this, Ercole. | 你在这方面很在行 大力神 |
[1:09:23] | You have rowed before, I think? | 你之前划过船吗 |
[1:09:42] | Paolo… | 保罗 |
[1:09:44] | Are you tired? | 你累了吗 |
[1:09:46] | – No. – Are you sure? | -不 -你确定吗 |
[1:09:51] | I gotta tell you something. | 我想告诉你一些事 |
[1:09:54] | Okay. | 你说 |
[1:09:59] | Sometimes… | 有时候 |
[1:10:02] | Things happen… | 世事来得 |
[1:10:05] | That… | 嗯 |
[1:10:07] | You didn’t expect. | 太出人意料 |
[1:10:19] | Stefania and I… | 我和斯特凡妮 |
[1:10:27] | I’m sorry, man. | 对不起 朋友 |
[1:10:29] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:10:31] | It’s a shitty thing to do. | 这真是件糟心事 |
[1:10:33] | Yeah, it’s shit. | 是啊 真糟 |
[1:10:37] | You are shit. | 你个人渣 |
[1:10:42] | I’m sorry, Paolo. | 真的很对不起 保罗 |
[1:10:45] | – I really care about her. – And I love her. | -我是真的关心她 -可我爱他 |
[1:10:55] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:11:10] | Get out. | 滚 |
[1:11:11] | – Paolo… – Now. | -保罗 -现在滚 |
[1:11:14] | I never want to see you again. | 别让我再看见你 |
[1:11:26] | Go home! | 滚回家去 |
[1:11:35] | I’m sorry, it’s my fault. | 对不起 这都是我的错 |
[1:11:38] | I should have told Paolo about us before. | 我应该早点告诉保罗我们的事 |
[1:11:41] | But I don’t know, maybe… | 但我不知道为什么 也许我 |
[1:11:44] | Maybe I was just waiting until Calcio storico was over. | 也许我应该等到意式古典足球结束 |
[1:11:50] | I mean, after that, things will be different, right? | 我是说 在那之后 事情会不同的 对吗 |
[1:11:57] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[1:11:58] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我什么意思 |
[1:12:01] | You will go home. | 你将要回美国 |
[1:12:06] | And… | 而 |
[1:12:07] | Who knows what I will do. | 天知道我会去干什么 |
[1:12:13] | Anyway… | 不管怎样 |
[1:12:15] | Let’s enjoy today. | 让我们珍惜今日 |
[1:12:17] | Being tourists together. | 一起成为旅客 |
[1:12:19] | Tourists, huh? | 什么旅客 |
[1:12:20] | I thought this is where everybody comes for hot chocolate? | 我以为人们是为了巧克力才来这里的 |
[1:12:22] | True… | 真的吗 |
[1:12:23] | But to sit outside here where it costs three times as much. | 但坐在外面会花三倍的时间 |
[1:12:27] | And to hold hands, | 用来牵着小手 |
[1:12:29] | like lovers on their first visit in Florence. | 像情侣到佛罗伦萨的初次旅行 |
[1:12:36] | But sometimes it’s fun to be a tourist. | 但有时候成为旅客是很快乐的 |
[1:12:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:12:46] | Let’s go somewhere tomorrow. | 明天我们去别的地方吧 |
[1:12:47] | How about San Gimignano? | 圣基米尼诺怎么样 |
[1:12:49] | The Calcio storico final is tomorrow. | 你说什么呢 |
[1:12:51] | What are you talking about? | 明天可是意式古典足球决赛 |
[1:12:54] | Paolo kicked me off the team. | 保罗把我踢出队伍了 |
[1:13:01] | So you don’t want to play? | 所以你不打算比了吗 |
[1:13:02] | Of course I want to play. | 我当然想比 |
[1:13:04] | He kicked me off the team. | 他把我给踢了 |
[1:13:05] | – It’s his team. – No, it’s not his team. | -那是他的队伍 -不 那不是他的 |
[1:13:07] | It’s our team, it’s Santo Spirito’s team. | 是我们的队伍 是圣斯皮尔托的队伍 |
[1:13:10] | That’s easy for you to say. | 你说的倒轻松 |
[1:13:12] | Look at you. | 看看你自己 |
[1:13:13] | Always doing what other people tell you to do. | 总是受人摆布 |
[1:13:16] | Paolo say you don’t play, so you don’t play. | 保罗不让你比 你就不比了 |
[1:13:18] | So what am I supposed to do? | 要不然我该怎么办 |
[1:13:20] | Do I have to tell you what to do? | 你就一定要让我告诉你该怎么做吗 |
[1:13:22] | Stop letting other people decide for you, Eric. | 不要再受人摆布了 埃里克 |
[1:13:25] | Choose for yourself! | 做你自己的决定 |
[1:13:28] | Why do you think you’re here? | 你以为你为什么会在这里 |
[1:13:31] | Why do you think you’re here? | 你以为你为什么会在这里 |
[1:13:33] | In Italy? In Florence? Right now? | 为什么在意大利 为什么在佛罗伦萨 |
[1:13:34] | Why do you think you’re here? | 你为什么现在会在这里 |
[1:13:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:13:37] | – It just happened. – It just happened? | -不过是巧合而已 -巧合而已吗 |
[1:13:39] | Things doesn’t happen for no reason. That’s stupid. | 事情不会无缘无故发生 这太愚蠢了 |
[1:13:42] | – It’s ridiculous! – Fine. | -这想法很荒唐 -好吧 |
[1:13:43] | You know why I’m here, you tell me. | 那你告诉我 我为什么在这里 |
[1:13:45] | You haven’t learned nothing. | 你什么都没学到 |
[1:13:47] | You have to do what your heart tells you to do… | 你必须听从你内心的声音 |
[1:13:51] | If you even know what that is. | 如果你清楚你内心的声音的话 |
[1:14:10] | He had to complete 12 missions | 在他自由之前 |
[1:14:12] | before he could be free. | 他必须完成12项使命 |
[1:14:33] | Ercole. | 大力神 |
[1:14:34] | Did you fight with Paolo? | 你和保罗干架了吗 |
[1:14:36] | We didn’t fight. But he kicked me off the team. | 我们没有打架 不过他把我从队伍开除了 |
[1:14:38] | Shit! They can’t win without you! | 该死 没有你他们根本赢不了 |
[1:14:40] | Come on, let’s go talk to him together. | 来吧 我们一起和他谈谈 |
[1:14:42] | I don’t know if that’s such a good idea. | 我不觉得这是一个好想法 |
[1:14:44] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[1:14:45] | Do you want to play, or you don’t want to play? | 你到底还想不想比 |
[1:14:50] | Go get ready. | 去做下准备吧 |
[1:14:51] | I’ll be right back. We’re going to fix this… | 我马上回来 我们要去解决这事 |
[1:14:54] | Fast! | 快点 |
[1:15:21] | Gianni! | 詹尼 |
[1:15:22] | If you forget your keys one more time, man! | 你怎么又落下钥匙了 兄弟 |
[1:15:30] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:15:35] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:15:38] | Can I come in? | 我能进去吗 |
[1:15:42] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[1:15:48] | So… | 所以 |
[1:15:50] | How’ve you been? | 你过得还好吗 |
[1:15:54] | Okay. | 还好 |
[1:15:56] | Okay, I guess. How have you been? | 还好吧 我觉得 你近来怎么样 |
[1:15:58] | I don’t know… | 我不知道 |
[1:16:00] | Okay, I guess. | 还好吧 我觉得 |
[1:16:05] | You must have known I’d find out. | 你一定想知道我是怎么找来这里的 |
[1:16:07] | You asked my uncle for a recommendation. | 你让我叔叔写了一封推荐信 |
[1:16:14] | I came 5,000 miles to say one thing… | 我跑了5000英里就为了来说一件事 |
[1:16:19] | Come home. | 回家吧 |
[1:16:22] | Home? | 什么家 |
[1:16:24] | I know what I can be like, I worry about things. | 我不知道我有点无理取闹 是我多虑了 |
[1:16:28] | – I need security. – Jesus, col… | -我需要安全感 -天呐 科 |
[1:16:35] | What am I supposed to say? | 我还能说什么呢 |
[1:16:37] | You show up out of nowhere. | 你突然冒出来 |
[1:16:40] | What do you expect? | 你到底想干嘛 |
[1:16:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:16:43] | I know this is all so sudden for you. | 这对你来说实在太突然了 |
[1:16:46] | But I’ve been thinking about this every day. | 但我每天都在考虑这事 |
[1:16:48] | And I just really want you to come home. | 我真的很想要你回家 |
[1:16:51] | We could leave tomorrow. | 我们明天就能离开 |
[1:16:54] | There’s a game tomorrow. | 明天我有场比赛 |
[1:16:59] | Ercole! | 大力神 |
[1:17:09] | This is Colleen. | 这位是科琳 |
[1:17:14] | We were just talking. | 我们刚才只是在聊天 |
[1:17:26] | Then talk. | 那聊吧 |
[1:17:34] | Some day you can tell me about her. | 以后你可以告诉我关于她的事 |
[1:17:40] | Look, I know you need time to adjust. | 听好了 我知道你需要时间去调整 |
[1:17:41] | You want to go to your game tomorrow, that’s fine. | 你明天想参加那场比赛 这没问题 |
[1:17:44] | We can talk afterwards. | 我们可以之后再谈 |
[1:17:53] | I’ve missed you so badly. | 我真的很想你 |
[1:17:56] | So, are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[1:17:57] | Hi, Gianni. | 嗨 詹尼 |
[1:18:02] | Hey, Gianni… | 嘿 詹尼 |
[1:18:03] | It doesn’t matter, you need to get dressed. | 这无所谓 你得换好衣服 |
[1:18:05] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[1:19:49] | – Gianni… | -詹尼 |
[1:27:29] | Ercole! | 大力神 |
[1:31:44] | That was… | 这真是 |
[1:31:50] | So are you ready to come home? | 你准备好回家了吗 |
[1:31:56] | Ten years from now, I probably will be a lawyer. | 十年之后 我可能会成为一个律师 |
[1:32:01] | But not today. | 但绝非现在 |
[1:32:09] | Today… | 现在 |
[1:32:11] | I want something different. | 我想要一些不同的东西 |
[1:32:12] | This is our life, Eric. | 这就是我们的生活 埃里克 |
[1:32:15] | Things don’t always work out the way you expect. | 事情不会总是像你期望的那样 |
[1:32:22] | I’m not going back with you. | 我不会和你回去的 |
[1:32:26] | I’m sorry, Colleen. | 抱歉 科琳 |
[1:33:09] | I say goodbye… | 我对保罗 |
[1:33:15] | To Paolo. | 说了声再见 |
[1:33:53] | One mission is finished, Ercole. | 一项使命已经完成了 大力神 |
[1:33:55] | Eleven more to go. | 还有11项呢 |