Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Looper(环形使者)[2012]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Looper(环形使者)[2012]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:环形使者
英文名称:Looper
年代:2012

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:55] J’ai 我有
[00:58] Tu as 你有
[01:01] Il a 他有
[01:04] Nous avons 我们有
[01:10] Vous avez 你们有
[01:13] Ils ont 他们有
[01:40] Time travel has not yet been invented. 时间旅行现在还不可行
[01:44] But 30 years from now, it will have been. 但三十年后 它将成为现实
[01:49] It will be instantly outlawed, 但自它出现那一刻起便被列为非法
[01:52] used only in secret by the largest criminal organizations. 因而被世界上最大的犯罪组织秘密地收为己用
[02:07] It’s nearly impossible to dispose of a body in the future. 在未来世界 要想销毁一具尸体几乎不可能
[02:11] I’m told. Tagging techniques, whatnot. 因为科技太发达
[02:15] So when these criminal organizations in the future need someone gone, 当这些来自未来的犯罪组织想让某人销声匿迹时
[02:19] they use specialized assassins in our present called loopers. 他们就雇佣被称为环形使者的特殊杀手来达成目的
[02:25] And so, 因此
[02:27] my employers in the future nab the target. 当我的那些来自未来的雇主抓住目标后
[02:31] They zap him back to me, their looper. 会把目标传送给我 他们的环形使者身边
[02:33] He appears, hands tied and head sacked. 目标出现时 手被绑紧 头被蒙住
[02:38] And I do the necessaries. 而我把该做的做了
[02:40] Collect my silver. 然后收钱即可
[02:43] So the target is vanished from the future, 就这样 目标从未来消失了
[02:46] and I’ve just disposed of a body that technically does not exist. 而我只要将一个严格意义上来说根本不存在的尸体处理掉
[02:53] Clean. 搞定
[03:02] – Bonjour Joe – Bonjour Beatrice – 你好 Joe – 你好 Beatrix
[03:05] – How’s your French? – Slow. – 你的法语怎么样了 – 慢慢学呗
[03:07] – How’s the coffee? – Burnt. – 咖啡怎么样 – 焦了
[03:22] the devil bring you into hell! You have to heal yourself. 恶魔将你带到了地狱 而你必须得自我疗伤
[03:33] 环形使者 枪支存放处
[03:39] Two, Jed. 换两块 Jed
[03:48] Hey, Joe. 嘿 Joe
[03:49] – Be at the club tonight? – Yeah. – 今晚去泡吧吗 – 去啊
[03:52] Four, Jed. 换四块 Jed
[04:15] Bonjour, mademoiselle 小姐 你好
[04:19] Bang. 砰
[04:58] Hey, walk around. 嘿 绕开走
[05:00] Around the bike. I’m not kidding! Wide around, you shit! 绕开这车走 我可没开玩笑 走远点 你这人渣
[05:04] Rude! If you had a mama, she didn’t raise you right. 你这人太粗鲁了 如果你有个妈 她一定没教育好你
[05:07] That’s funny. I’m going to pick your mother up later on my bike, 那就好笑了 因为晚点我要用我这车载你老妈呢
[05:10] – and I’m gonna take my blunderbuss… – Hey, Seth. – 而且我要拿出我的枪 – 嘿 Seth
[05:13] – Hey, Joe. – That’s new. – 嘿 Joe – 车看上去很潮啊
[05:16] Yeah, thanks. 是嘛 谢谢夸奖
[05:17] Goddamn thing won’t fucking start. 这天杀的车就是他妈的启动不了
[05:22] So you going to the Belle? 你是要去Belle吗
[05:25] – So you bought a slab bike? – Yup. – 你买了辆喷气机车 – 没错
[05:28] How much that thing set you back? How much? 那东西花了你多少钱 多少钱
[05:31] I was gonna pull up in it tonight. 我本来准备今晚骑着它炫一把呢
[05:33] Well, congratulations. You’re pulling up with me instead. 那恭喜你了 你要和最炫的人一起出现了
[05:36] Don’t. If we’re going in, don’t do that. 别这样 如果我们要进去 就甭玩那把戏
[05:39] Chicks dig TKs. They do not. 小妞喜欢这我们这类人 她们可不
[05:42] Yes, they do. It’s tacky. Don’t do it. 才不是 她们喜欢 拉倒吧 这太俗了
[05:47] About 10 percent of the population has this TK mutation. 现今世界上有10%的人具有意念驱动能力 简称TK
[05:52] When it first appeared, everyone thought we were gonna get superheroes. 当这种能力第一次出现的时候 每个人都认为我们会成为超级英雄
[05:56] But it turns out this was it. 但是时间证明 TK也不过如此
[05:59] Now it’s a bunch of assholes, think they’re blowing your mind floating quarters. 现在我们只是一群混蛋 觉得自己能够震撼人们的大脑
[06:14] It’s like this whole town. 似乎整个城市都是这样想的
[06:17] Big heads, small potatoes. 大人物 小人物
[06:29] – Full house tonight, Joe. – We’ll stick backstage. Just meeting up. – 今晚满员了 Joe – 我们只在后台待一会儿 见见熟人
[06:33] Packing your blunderbusses? 带上了你的枪了吗
[06:34] – Hardly. Right, Seth? – I’m with Joe. – 没有 是吧 Seth – 我同Joe一起
[06:37] – Just meeting up, in and out. – Go on. – 见见熟人 马上就出来 – 进去吧
[06:44] Suzie Suzie!
[06:46] – Hey! – You working a shift tonight? – 嘿 – 你今晚忙吗
[06:48] – Yeah. – Yeah? – 是啊 – 是吧
[06:50] A gat man bought me out already for the night. 一个”枪手”今晚已经买断我了
[06:53] Oh. 噢
[06:55] Sweetie, I’ve got to work. 宝贝 我得去工作了
[07:07] Hey, Joe. 嘿 Joe
[07:14] – What? – Zach. He’s in there right now with Abe. – 怎么了 – Zack 他现在和Abe在里面
[07:17] – For what? – Closed his loop. – 为什么 – 他被封环了
[07:20] No shit? 不是吧
[07:24] There’s a reason we’re called Loopers. 我们被叫环形使者也是有原因的
[07:28] When we sign up for this job, taking out the future’s garbage, 当我们决定做这工作 处理来自未来的垃圾时
[07:32] we also agree to a very specific proviso. 我们也得遵守一个非常具体的规定
[07:38] Time travel in the future is so illegal, 时间旅行在未来是非法的
[07:41] that when our employers want to close our contracts, 因而当我们雇主想要停止我们的合同时
[07:44] they’ll also want to erase any trace of their relationship with us ever existing. 他们也会想要消除同我们有关的任何存在的犯罪痕迹
[07:51] So if we’re still alive 30 years from now, 所以如果我们还能再活三十年
[07:55] they’ll find our older self, zap him back to us, 他们会找到老年的我们 把他送回到我们身边
[08:00] and we’ll kill him like any other job. 而我们会像杀其他人一样 杀了自己
[08:04] This is called closing your loop. 这就叫做”封环”
[08:09] Eh, you get a golden payday, you get a handshake, 你那天报酬的会非常高 和你握一握手
[08:12] and you get released from your contract. 从此你从你合同中解脱出来
[08:14] Enjoy the next 30 years. 然后好好享受你剩下的三十年吧
[08:18] This job doesn’t tend to attract the most forward-thinking people. 这份工作不是为了吸引那些期待未来的人
[08:22] So we celebrating? 那么我们庆祝一下
[08:25] Yeah! Yeah! 好啊 好
[08:29] Whoo! 喔
[09:04] Look out! 小心
[09:07] Shit. 擦
[09:12] Jesus. 天啊
[09:13] Fuck, Joe. 操你妹 Joe
[09:38] Bonjour Joe 你好 Joe
[09:39] Rave de te voir, Beatrix 很高兴见到你
[09:43] Ooh, la, la. 不错嘛
[09:52] What, fourth loop closed this month? 那是怎么回事 这个月第四个封环的
[09:54] Loop closed. Here we go. 为封环干杯
[10:10] Loop closed, baby! 封环了 亲
[10:45] Yeah. 来了
[11:00] Seth Seth?
[11:02] Jesus. 老天
[11:04] Shh. They could be here any minute. 嘘 他们随时可能来
[11:07] – Are they here? – No. Who? – 有人在这儿吗 – 没在 谁啊
[11:09] Oh, Christ. Joe, Christ! 噢 天啊 Joe 天啊
[11:13] – What are you doing? – Give me the gun. – 你在干什么 – 把枪给我
[11:15] Oh, right. That’s smart. 噢 好吧 算你聪明
[11:17] – Get away from the window. – Christ, Joe. – 离窗户远一点 – 天啊 Joe
[11:19] – Just quiet down. -You can protect me.right – 给我冷静点 – 你会保护我吧
[11:22] What did you do? 你到底做了些什么
[11:24] Oh, jeez. This is like a nightmare. 噢 天啊 这就是个噩梦
[11:28] This is a nightmare. 这就是个噩梦
[11:29] I knew then what he did, so I don’t know why I asked. 我知道他做了些什么 因此我也不知道我为什么还要问
[11:33] What did you do? 你做些了什么
[11:36] He… He was singing. 他 他在唱歌
[11:42] Through the gag and sack, but I could hear the tune. 尽管蒙着头袋 但是我能听清楚曲调
[11:47] Deep memories, 印象很深
[11:49] my mom in a dark room, taking care of me, singing that tune. 那是我妈妈在黑暗的房间里照顾我时哼的曲调
[11:57] Once I knew he was me… 一旦知道他就是我
[12:05] I… 我
[12:07] Joe, I couldn’t. Joe 我下不了手
[12:09] I couldn’t. I had to see. 我下不了手 我得看看他
[12:14] He told me… I remember, he told me, 他告诉我 我还记得 他告诉我
[12:19] there’s a new holy terror boss man in the future, 未来世界里有一个十分吓人的新老板
[12:23] and he’s closing all the loops. 他要封死所有人的环
[12:26] The Rainmaker, they call him. 他们都叫他 唤雨师
[12:29] He told me it. Then he wanted a cigarette. 他告诉我 然后他说想抽一支烟
[12:34] So I untied him, and he gives me this look. 所以我给他松绑 他给了我这个表情
[12:41] And he just starts running. 然后他开始逃跑
[12:44] I had my blunderbuss, 我当时手里握着枪
[12:45] so I know I’ve got about 15 strides till he’s out of my range. 我知道知道他只要再跑15步就会逃出我的射程范围
[12:49] And they come and they go, 我放任机会流走
[12:53] and I just watch him till he’s gone. 我就这样看着他逃跑
[12:56] This is called letting your loop run. 这叫做封环失败
[12:59] It’s not a good thing. 这不是什么好事
[13:01] What do I do? 我该怎么办
[13:04] You’re the only friend I’ve got, Joe. You’ve got to help me. 你是我唯一的朋友 Joe 你得帮帮我
[13:10] You’re a fucking idiot coming here. 笨蛋才他妈的会来这儿
[13:13] You can’t be here. I’ll give you some money. 你不能呆在这儿 我给你点儿钱
[13:16] Joe! A little money? Where am I gonna go? Joe 一点钱 我能去哪儿啊
[13:19] You hop a freight train. You beat it the hell out of town. 跳上一辆货车 你可以火速地逃出去
[13:23] Shh! 闭嘴
[13:28] Just don’t move. 别动
[13:32] Tell Court, watch the window outside. 叫Cor去看着窗户外面
[13:34] You got it, window. 明白 窗户
[13:37] – Kid Blue, Joe! Come on! – Just a minute! – Joe 快开门 – 马上来
[13:40] Open this goddamn door! I can’t do anything for you, Seth. 快点给老子开门 我什么都不能为你做 Seth
[13:43] You’ve got to hide me! Please, Joe! Hide me! 你得把我藏起来 求你了 Joe 把我藏起来
[13:47] Please! Just buy me some time and then I’ll go! Please? 拜托 给我争取点时间 然后我就走
[13:52] You gonna make me blow this door down? 你是逼我把这门炸开吗
[13:54] Yeah, hold on! 来了 马上来
[13:57] Please? 求你了
[13:59] Move. Move. 让开 让开
[14:02] Come on, Joe! Open up! 快点 Joe 开门
[14:13] Jesus. 天啊
[14:24] That took a while. You think it’s easy looking this good? 布置这房子花了你不少时间吧 你觉得扮的漂亮很容易吗
[14:28] Tye’s gonna watch your 我们出去和Abe谈谈的时候
[14:29] apartment while we go have a talk with Abe. Tye负责”照管”你的公寓
[14:32] There’s coffee in the tin. 那罐头里有咖啡
[14:34] Thank you. 谢了
[14:54] Give me two minutes. 给我两分钟时间
[15:10] Know why they call that pea shooter of yours a blunderbuss? 知道为什么他们把你的大口径短枪叫做豌豆射手
[15:14] Because it’s impossible to hit anything farther than 15 yards. 因为十五码外 它基本上不可能击中任何目标
[15:17] Impossible to miss anything closer. 但也不可能射偏十五码以内的东西
[15:20] It’s a gun for fuck-up turkeys. 这是一把专为蠢货准备的枪
[15:24] Not like a gat. 不像手枪
[15:26] A gat has range. 手枪射程更远
[15:30] Accuracy. 更精准
[15:34] Kid, cut it out. Don’t blow your other foot off. Kid 别玩了 不然你会把你另一只脚也打烂的
[16:02] Fuck! What the hell is going on out there? 我操 这外面发生了什么
[16:06] – How you doin’, Abe? – Hey. Joe. – 近来可好 Abe – 嘿 Joe
[16:08] You didn’t shoot your other foot off, did you, Kid? 你没把你另外一只脚打烂 是吧 Kid
[16:15] All right. 是啊
[16:17] My great-grandfather told my grandfather, “Men are like spiders. 我的曾祖父告诉我的祖父 人类就如同蜘蛛一样
[16:24] It’s the little ones you’ve got to be careful of. 你必须小心这些小东西
[16:26] Don’t know I agree with that. 我不太清楚我是否同意这言论
[16:29] Yeah? Huh. 是吗 哈
[16:31] What the fuck did my great-grandfather know? 我曾祖父知道他妈的些什么
[16:34] This man is from the future. 这个人来自未来
[16:36] He was sent back here by the mob, a one-way ticket, to run the loopers. 他手持单程票被黑帮送回到现在管理环形使者
[16:41] That’s low effort, even for Abe, so to pass the time, 这工作对他而言轻而易举 所以为了打发时间
[16:44] he recruited some real muscle, the gat men. 他招了些壮汉 也就是”枪手”
[16:46] Now he runs the city,any other city, that would be impressive. 现在他不仅掌管着这座城市 是所有城市 令人钦佩
[17:04] How can you kids stand to wear those chokers? 你们这些孩子怎么忍受戴这些鬼东西的
[17:08] – Cravats? – Ties. – 领结 – 是领带
[17:10] Ridiculous. You’re aware we don’t have a dress code? 可笑 我们可没有一条穿衣法规 你又不是不知道
[17:13] – Fashion. – You know… Well, you don’t know. – 时尚嘛 – 你知道 好吧 你不知道
[17:16] The movies that you’re dressing like are just copying other movies. 你模仿电影里的打扮 可那部电影却是个山寨货
[17:20] These goddamn 20th century affectations. 这就是他妈的二十世纪的装腔作势
[17:23] Do something new. Huh? 尝试些新事物嘛
[17:25] Put a glowing thing around your neck or use rubberized… 脖子上 套一个发光物体 或者用一点橡胶制品
[17:31] – Just be new. – Okay. – 稍微换个样子 – 好吧
[17:39] – It was nice chatting with you, Abe. – I do like you, Joe. – 和你谈话真的很愉快 Abe – 我很欣赏你 Joe
[17:43] But we’re sure enough that Seth paid you a visit. 但我很确定Seth去了你那里一趟
[17:46] – We have to do something. – Seth? – 对此我们必须要采取些行动 – Seth
[17:48] You’re expecting we’re gonna break your fingers with a hammer, 你是不是觉得我们会用锤子把你的手指敲断
[17:52] or something awful. 或者是其他的酷刑来逼供
[17:53] But I’m gonna defuse that tension right now. 但是 我现在要消除你这种紧张感
[17:56] That’s not gonna happen. 那种事不会发生的
[17:57] What is gonna happen is that I’m gonna talk for a little. 会发生的是我要稍微谈一下
[18:01] Not even that long. 甚至不会太久
[18:03] And you’re gonna give up your friend. 然后你就会交出你的朋友了
[18:06] My friend? Seth? Sorry, I’m confused. 我的朋友 Seth 抱歉 我 我有点不懂了
[18:10] Well, then I’ll talk a little. 那好吧 我稍微谈一谈
[18:12] You know, you were the youngest looper I ever hired. 你知道吧 你是我雇佣过的最年轻的环形使者
[18:15] You looked goddamn ridiculous, they said. 你看上去他妈的太可笑了 他们都这样说
[18:19] Blunderbuss up to here on you. 你拿着枪的样子
[18:22] – They brought you in. I forget what for. – Watch shop. – 他们把你带进来 我忘了是因为什么 – 手表店
[18:25] Yeah. You rolled one of our fronts, a watch shop. 对 你偷了我们一家店 那家手表店
[18:30] And they had you, you know. This kid, like an animal. 他们抓住了你 你应该还记得 这孩子 就像头野兽一样
[18:34] But you looked at me, your hair stuck to half your face, 但是你看着我 你的头发遮住了你半张脸
[18:38] just one eye looking at me. I could see, 只有一只眼睛看着我 我能看见
[18:42] like seeing it happen on the TV, the bad version of your life. 就像通过电视看见一切发生的事 你糟糕的人生境遇
[18:47] Like a vision, I could see how you’d turn bad. 如同一张图画 我能看见你是怎么沦落至此的
[18:52] So I changed it. 所以我改变了
[18:55] I cleaned you up and put a gun in your hand. 我把你清洗干净 然后在你手中放下一把枪
[19:00] – I gave you something that was yours. – I’m grateful for that, Abe. – 我给了原本属于你的东西 – 对此我十分感激 Abe
[19:04] I gave you something that was yours. 我给了原本属于你的东西
[19:10] And I remember that kid. 我还依然记得那些 孩子
[19:13] And I think if you ask yourself, 我认为如果你扪心自问
[19:15] you ask, who would I sacrifice for what’s mine? “我会为了谁 牺牲原本属于我的东西”
[19:18] I think Seth would be deep and cozy inside that circle. 我认为Seth就是你的最佳答案
[19:25] I’ll show you how much I know you. Ahem. 现在我就来展示一下我对你的了解
[19:28] I’m not even gonna break you. I’m just gonna set you back a ways. 我甚至不用毁了你 只需要把你打回原形即可
[19:33] We know that you’ve been stashing half your bars. 我知道你把你一半的酬金都攒了起来
[19:36] Which is smart, no law against it. You’re gonna get out. 此举十分聪明 没有法规不允许 你会离开这儿
[19:39] You’re gonna go overseas. Studying up your Mandarin? 从此远走高飞 开始学习你的普通话
[19:42] – French? – French. – 法语 – 法语
[19:47] You give him up or you give us half your stash. 你把他交出来 不然你交出你半数的积蓄
[19:51] You willing to dump your silver in the dirt for Seth? 你愿意为了Seth 放弃你的银子吗
[20:06] You’re gonna kill him. 你要把他杀了
[20:08] Not if we can help it. 别无他法的话
[20:10] Be too cataclysmic a change for the future. 对未来来说这是毁灭性的改变
[20:13] What we’ll do is dangerous in that regards, 从那层面讲 我们要做的事很危险
[20:16] though not as dangerous as killing him. 但是总比直接把他杀了好一点
[20:18] On top of which a man from the future runs free long enough, 目前最危险的就是那个来自未来的人自由太久了
[20:22] this time travel shit fries your brain like an egg. 时间旅行的事会把你的脑子像鸡蛋一样给炸了
[20:27] Why the fuck French? 为什么要学法语
[20:29] I’m going to France. 我要去法国
[20:31] – You should go to China. – I’m going to France. – 你应该去中国 – 我要去法国
[20:33] I’m from the future. You should go to China. 我从未来来 你应该去中国
[20:36] – I’m going to France. – You’re going… -我要去法国 – 你应该去…
[20:50] The floor safe, under the rug. 地板的小毯子下面有个保险箱
[20:54] Six seven four two. 密码六 七 四 二
[21:01] It’s the little ones that get you. 小个的给力
[21:10] Why don’t you kill an hour, Joe. On the house. Joe 为什么不再待一会儿 本店请客
[21:18] Call the doc. 叫医生
[22:57] Wait. 等等
[23:00] Wait! 等等
[23:04] Wait. 等等
[24:12] You know, I can’t remember my mother’s face. 我记不起我妈妈长什么样子了
[24:15] She used to run her hands through my hair. 她总是用手拨弄我的头发
[24:24] Just like this. 就像这样
[24:43] I think I just let my best friend get killed tonight. 今晚我害死了我最好的朋友
[24:47] For silver. 为了钱
[24:55] Shit. 真糟
[24:57] Yeah. 是啊
[24:59] Shit. 真糟
[25:04] Sorry. 很遗憾
[25:08] I’m gonna give you some money. 我会给你点钱
[25:10] I’ve been stashing my silver 这些钱我藏了好久了
[25:12] for years and I’m gonna give you half of it. 我会分给你一半
[25:15] You can raise your kid right. 你可以好好养你的孩子了
[25:17] You wanna give me half your silver? 你要把一半的钱给我
[25:19] Silver’s got strings. I got my job. 钱很用 但我自己有工作
[25:25] You got yours. 你有你的
[25:28] It’s sweet of you to worry about me, but I’m doing fine. 你为我担心真好 但是我做得很好
[25:33] Why don’t we just stick to services rendered. 我们为什么不继续这种服务关系
[25:41] Is this what you want? 这是不是就是你想的妈妈式抚摸
[27:48] Shit! 擦
[29:29] Then it just becomes a mess, like a pig fucking a football. 然后开始变得一团糟 就像是一场如猪般操蛋的足球
[29:32] You know what I’m saying. Let’s finish this up. 你知道我在说什么 我们把这杯喝完吧
[29:38] – There’s 24 there. – I’m keeping count. – 这是24块 – 我在数呢
[29:43] Two more trips should just do it. 还要两趟就行了
[30:07] Goddamn it! Aah! 见鬼 啊
[30:12] Kid, I’m sorry! Tell Abe I’m gonna fix this! Kid 我很抱歉 告诉Abe我一定会补救
[30:15] Tell him I’m gonna find my loop and I’m gonna kill him! Tell Abe… 告诉他我会找到我的使者 我会杀了他 告诉Abe
[30:21] Motherfucker! 操你妈的
[36:31] Shit! 擦
[36:56] -You got any aspirin? -Uh-huh. – 你还有阿司匹林吗 – 有
[36:58] All of them, please. 把它们全拿来
[37:04] I’ll take that coat too. 这件外套我也要了
[37:26] What are you doing? 你在干嘛
[37:30] What are you doing? Joe, I told you to run. Joe 你在干嘛 我告诉你快跑
[37:57] Don’t do it, you idiot. 不要这么做 白痴
[38:03] Hurry up, Blue! 快点 蓝小孩
[38:06] That’s the second loop 这是第二个使者
[38:07] we had run this week. It’s getting endemic. 这周我们都得跑了 真是奇特啊
[38:12] Fucking Kid Blue. 该死的Kid Blue
[38:14] About two more trips should do it. 大概还有两躺就行了
[38:54] Shit. 操
[39:17] You stupid little shit. 你这个小蠢货
[39:29] Pound the pavement, sweep the train yard. 走人行道 搜索火车站
[39:31] Every second that passes is bad. Get on it. 每过一秒情况就更糟 快去
[39:36] Stupid little shit. 小蠢货
[39:38] I can fix this. 我可以搞定这些
[39:41] – I can find him! – Go home. – 会找到他的 – 回去
[39:43] Let the grownups work. 让大人来做吧
[39:47] Kid Blue Kid Blue.
[40:26] You bastard. How do I find you? 你个混蛋 我要怎么样才能找到你
[42:38] Coffee? 咖啡
[42:41] Please. 麻烦了
[42:44] Black. And some water. 黑咖啡 再给我点水
[42:46] Anything else? 还要什么吗
[42:49] We eating? 我们要吃吗
[42:51] I ordered something. 我点过了
[42:52] Steak and eggs. Rare and scrambled. 牛排和煎蛋 很嫩 很好吃
[42:55] Two steak and eggs, coming up. 两份牛排加鸡蛋 马上来
[43:02] Must hurt. 很疼吧
[43:04] I wasn’t sure you’d remember her. I put it together. 我不确定你是不是还记得她 我把它们串在了一起
[43:09] Clever. 聪明吧
[43:16] You know, there’s another girl who works here on the weekends. 曾经有个姑娘在这工作了几周
[43:22] – Jen? – Right. Less letters. – Jen – 是我 少些字母
[43:27] That’d be better. 那应该好些
[43:37] How’s your French coming? 你的法语学的怎么样了
[43:39] Good. You gonna tell me I ought to be learning Mandarin? 还行 你要告诉我怎么学普通话吗
[43:42] I never regretted learning French. 我从来没有后悔学过法语
[43:44] I know you have a gun between your legs. 我知道你两腿间夹着把枪
[43:49] No? Well, you’ll get it eventually. 没有 好吧 你会懂的
[43:53] – Obviously. – All right, listen. – 这很明显 – 好吧 听着
[43:55] This is a hard situation, 现在情况不容乐观
[43:56] but we both know how this has to go down. 但是我们都知道接下来会发生什么
[43:59] I can’t let you walk away from this diner. 我不能让你活着离开
[44:01] This is my life now. I earned it. You had yours already. 现在是我的生活 我赚来的 你也有了你的
[44:04] So why don’t you do what old men do and die? 为什么不像别的人一样去死呢
[44:07] Get the fuck out of my way. 别他妈的来挡我的路
[44:09] Why don’t you take your gun out from between your legs and do it? 为什么你不拿出你夹在两腿之间的枪打死我呢
[44:16] Boy. 小子
[44:22] It’s hard staring into your eyes. 直视你的眼睛很难
[44:27] – It’s too strange. – Your face looks backwards. – 感觉太奇怪了 – 就像面对着过去的自己
[44:32] So you know what’s gonna happen? You’ve done all this already? 所以你知道接下来会发生什么吗 你已经经历过了
[44:36] I don’t want to talk about time travel shit. 我不想谈论狗屁的时间旅行
[44:39] If we start talking about it, we’re gonna be here all day. 因为如果我们开始讨论它 我们就会在这呆一整天
[44:42] Making diagrams with straws. 一边讨论一边给你画图示意
[44:44] – It doesn’t matter. – I hurt myself, it changes your body. – 这不重要 – 如果我伤了我自己就会改变你的身体
[44:47] – Does what I do change your memories? – It doesn’t matter! – 我现在所做的事也就会改变你的记忆 – 这并不重要
[45:02] My memory is cloudy. 我的记忆很模糊
[45:05] It’s a cloud. 非常模糊
[45:08] Because my memories aren’t really memories. 因为我的记忆都不是真的
[45:11] They’re just one possible eventuality now. 它们现在只是不确定的可能性之一
[45:15] And they grow clearer or 它们会变得越来越清晰
[45:17] cloudier as they become more or less likely. 或者变得越来越模糊
[45:21] But then they get to the present moment, 但是当它们到达现在这个时刻
[45:23] and they’re instantly clear again. 它们会立刻变得清晰起来
[45:26] I can remember what you do after you do it. 我会清晰的记忆你做过的每一件事
[45:32] And it hurts. 真的很痛
[45:34] So even when we’re apart, 所以即使现在我们分开
[45:36] you can remember what I do after? Yes. – 我做了什么你依然都知道 – 是的
[45:38] But this is a precise description of a fuzzy mechanism. 但是这是对模糊机制的正确描述
[45:43] It’s messy. 它很混乱
[45:46] All I know… I know two things. 我所知道的 只有两件事
[45:48] I know what’s happening in my head. 我知道在我的脑子里发生了什么
[45:50] And I know that you’re gonna meet her. 我知道你还是会见到她的
[45:58] Who? 谁
[46:04] She’s gonna save your life. 一个会拯救你生命的女人
[46:12] For a long time, she thought we’d… 很长一段时间她都在想
[46:16] We’d have a baby. 我们会有个孩子
[46:21] She’d have been a great mother. 她会是个好妈妈
[46:26] She wanted it so much. Yeah, but she…? – 她很想要孩子 – 好吧 但是她
[46:30] How…? 怎么
[46:33] So she saves my life? 所以她救了我的命
[46:35] Yes. 对
[46:37] Let’s take a look at your life. 让我们回顾下你的生活
[46:39] You’re a killer. And a junkie. 你是个杀手 还是个瘾君子
[46:42] A fucking child mentality. 还他妈心智不成熟
[46:44] “What’s mine.” “My life.” Save your life. You’re asking me how? “什么是我的” “我的生活”拯救了你的生活 你问我怎样救的
[46:48] The question is why. Why would someone sacrifice their life? 问题是为什么 为什么有人要牺牲自己的生命
[46:52] Cut your high and mighty bullshit. I don’t need my life… 别放屁了 我不需要有人来拯救我的生活
[46:54] Shut your fucking child mouth. 闭上你幼稚的臭嘴
[46:59] You’re so self-absorbed and stupid. 你自以为是又愚蠢
[47:01] And she’s gonna clean you up and she’s gonna… 她会净化你 她会
[47:12] You’re gonna take her love like a sponge. 你只会像海绵一样吸干她的爱
[47:17] And you think, maybe I’m clear of the past. 然后你会想 也许 我已经和过去彻底划清界限了
[47:20] Maybe I’m safe.” 也许我安全了
[47:24] Yesterday. 昨天
[47:26] Yesterday what? 昨天什么
[47:28] Thirty years from now is yesterday. 30年后的昨天
[47:33] You’re not gonna remember it. 你不会记得
[47:46] I’m gonna tell you what happens to this beautiful woman who saves your worthless fucking life. 我要告诉你那个拯救了你这个垃圾的美丽女人发生了什么
[48:36] Have you heard of the Rainmaker? 你听说了唤雨师吗
[48:40] Yeah, Seth said that night. 知道 Seth那天晚上说过了
[48:44] New boss in the future? He used the words “Holy terror.” 来自未来的新老板 他用那些恐怖的手段
[48:47] Yeah. A reign of terror. 是啊 恐怖统治
[48:50] Mass executions. Vagrant purges. Everywhere at once. 大规模处决 清除流浪者 就地处决
[48:54] Legend is the Rainmaker came out of nowhere. 传奇的是没有人知道这个唤雨师的来历
[48:57] In the span of six months, 在六个月内
[48:58] he took total control of the five major syndicates. 他就全盘掌握了五家大财团
[49:01] – That’d take an army. – He didn’t have an army. – 那需要军队吧 -但是他一个兵也没有
[49:04] The story is that he did it alone. 传说他一个人搞定的
[49:07] – Alone alone. – So how did he do it? – 单枪匹马 – 他怎么做到的
[49:09] That’s the mystery. There’s no pictures of him. 这就是秘密了 没人见过他的照片
[49:11] Even if it is a him. It’s insane. 是男是女都不知道 真不可思议
[49:13] There are stories he has a synthetic jaw, 传说他的下巴是人造的
[49:16] saw his morn shot, shit like that. 亲眼见到他妈妈被杀之类的
[49:18] Word spread through the ex-looper grapevine 这些都是那些退休的环形使者传出来的
[49:21] because the first thing he did was start closing loops. All of them. 因为他做的第一件事是封环 封所有人的环
[49:29] You know what this is? This number? 你知道这些数字是什么吗 这些数字
[49:31] Dale, wait. Slow down. Dale 等一下 慢一点
[49:33] it could lead us to the Rainmaker, 它会引导我们找到唤雨师
[49:35] Joe! It’s in the hospital records. Joe 这是医院的记录
[49:37] Write this down: 0, 7, 1, 5, 3, 快写下来 0 7 1 5 3
[49:52] This is a piece of identifying information on the Rainmaker. 这是部分唤雨师的身份信息
[49:56] He’s here. He lives here now. In this county. 他在这 他生活在这 就在这座小镇里面
[50:01] And I’m gonna use this to find him. 我会利用它找到他
[50:04] And I’m gonna kill him. 并且杀了他
[50:06] I’m gonna stop him from killing my wife. 我会阻止他杀我的妻子
[50:08] Fuck you. And your wife. None of this concerns me. 去你的 还有你妻子 这些和我没关系
[50:12] – This is gonna happen… -It happened to you. – 这事会发生 – 会发生在你身上
[50:15] It doesn’t have to happen to me. 但不一定会发生在我身上
[50:16] You got her picture right there in my watch? 在我的怀表里有照片
[50:19] Show me the picture. As soon as I see her, I walk away. 你拿给我看看 以后如果我看到她 就立马走开
[50:22] I’ll fucking marry someone else. Promise. 我会和某个别人结婚 我保证
[50:25] When I see that picture, that fog inside your brain should just 当我看到那照片 你那模糊的脑子
[50:29] swallow up all the memories, right? She’ll be gone. 就会开始抹去所有的记忆 对吗 她会消失
[50:32] -If you give her up, she’ll be safe. -Give her up? – 如果你放弃她 她就会很安全 – 放弃她
[50:36] You’re the one that got her killed. 因为你 她才被杀了
[50:38] If she never meets you, she’s safe. 如果她从来没见过你 她就会很安全
[50:40] You don’t understand. We don’t have to give her up. 你不明白 我们不会放弃她
[50:43] I’m not gonna give her up. I’m gonna save her. 我不会放弃她的 我要去救她
[51:01] Get to the fields. We can lose them in the fields. 往田里跑 我们可以在田里甩开他们
[51:06] Hop a train. Get out of town! 跳上火车 离开这儿
[51:33] What the hell is everybody doing? You wait for my signal! 每个人他妈的都在做什么 你们要听我指挥
[51:37] – Out back! He’s running! – He ran out the back! – 在后面 他跑了 – 他往后跑了
[51:50] Shit! 妈的
[51:59] Alive! 要活的
[52:06] Fuck! Shit! Come on, come on! 妈的 我操 快点 快点啊
[52:08] Come on, you piece of shit! Come on! 快点 你个烂车 快点
[52:20] Get the tracker! The tracker! Go! Go! 去拿追踪器 追踪器
[52:23] Fuck! Fuck! 操 我操
[52:26] Shit. 糟了
[54:11] Come on, baby. Time to get up. 快点 宝贝 该起来了
[54:54] Listen up, fucker! 听着 废物
[54:57] I have shot and buried three vagrants in the past year! 在过去的一年我杀了并且埋掉了3个流浪汉
[55:03] So I don’t care what hobo sob story you’ve got. 我不会管你要说什么无家可归的凄苦故事
[55:07] I get a dozen a week, pal. It cuts no cash with me. 我可以一周杀死12个 伙计 毫不费力
[55:10] But if you show your face here again, 如果你再敢露面
[55:13] I will cut you the fuck in half! 我会把你切成两半
[55:57] Well, you found him. 这么说 你找到他了
[56:02] Tracking Seth’s bike, that was clever. 追踪Seth的摩托车 真聪明
[56:05] Then you rustled up a posse and went out to get him. 然后你叫了一群人去逮他
[56:08] – I could do it again. – You can fuck up again? Really? – 我可以再做一次 – 你还可以再搞砸一次 你确定
[56:12] I’ve got too much riding, Kid. 我受够了 Kid
[56:14] I can’t afford a fuck-up playing cowboy. 我受不了只会耍酷的牛仔
[56:19] Put your gat on the table. 把枪放在桌上
[56:39] I wanted you to say I did good. 我只想要你说我做的很好
[56:44] That’s all I wanted. 这就是我想要的
[56:48] This is all I have. 我想要的只有这个
[56:58] Please give me one more chance? 请再给我一次机会
[57:00] I’ll bring him here alive and hold him. 我会把他活着带回来 牢牢抓住他
[57:04] And you can put a bullet in his brain yourself. 你可以亲自用子弹打穿他的脑袋
[57:09] No! 不
[57:16] Get off me! Get off me! 放开我 放开我
[58:09] Hey, who’s there? 嘿 谁在那
[58:15] Stop right there! I will shoot you. 站住别动 我要开枪了
[58:21] You stop! Stop right there! 停下 站着别动
[58:27] I’m telling you to stop! You stop! 我告诉你别动 站住
[58:45] 请施舍哑巴食物 上帝保佑你
[59:02] Head’s splitting apart. 头痛得快炸了
[59:04] – My head. – Hey. – 我的头 – 嘿
[59:06] Look up at the light. Look up at me. 看顶上的灯 看着我
[59:09] How long since you dropped? 你戒毒多久了
[59:10] – Dropped? – Dropped. – 戒 – 戒
[59:13] A day. A day. 一天了 一天
[59:15] I can’t feel my legs. 我的腿没知觉了
[59:17] You’re going through withdrawal, you fucking junkie. 你正在戒毒期间 你这个该死的毒鬼
[59:19] You gotta help me. I’m gonna die. 你得帮帮我 我会死的
[59:23] I’m thirsty. 我渴死了
[59:26] Water. Water! 我要水 水
[59:45] Thirsty… 渴死了
[1:00:00] Cid Cid!
[1:00:03] Come inside, baby. 快进去 宝贝
[1:00:06] – Who’s that man? – He’s just a vagrant – 这个男人是谁 – 他只是个流浪者
[1:00:09] – No, he’s not. – Oh, yeah? – 不 他不是 – 为什么
[1:00:11] His shoes are too shiny. 他的鞋子看起来很有光泽
[1:00:13] Aren’t you a smart monkey. 你这个机灵的兔崽子
[1:00:16] – Is he sick? – Yup. – 他生病了么 – 是的
[1:00:18] – Will he get better? – Yeah. – 他会好起来么 – 当然
[1:00:21] Promise? Just go to sleep, okay, baby boy? 向我保证 好了 睡觉吧 我的好宝贝
[1:00:29] – Night, sweetie. – Night, Sara. – 晚安 宝贝 – 晚安 Sara
[1:01:09] Hey! 嘿
[1:01:20] The first time I saw her face. 我第一次见到她
[1:01:22] First time I saw her face. 我第一次见到她
[1:01:24] Look at me. 看着我
[1:01:26] No. 不
[1:01:28] The first time I saw her face. 我第一次见到她
[1:01:31] The first time I saw her face. The first time I saw your face. 第一次见到她 第一次见到她
[1:01:35] The first time I saw her face. 第一次见到她
[1:02:19] Morning, monkey. Do you want something to eat? 早安 小猴子 想吃些什么
[1:02:22] The man’s up. 那个男人醒来了
[1:02:25] Is he staying here now? 他现在是留在这儿了么
[1:02:27] No. 不
[1:02:35] Toss it. 把它扔了
[1:02:38] – I’m about to finish cleaning it. – Put it down. – 我快要清理干净了 – 把它放下
[1:02:44] – How are you feeling? – I’d say I’m a 30 percent. – 你现在感觉如何 – 大概恢复了百分之三十
[1:02:46] You take it slow, by the end of the week you’ll be at 50. 慢慢来 估计这个星期末你将会康复一半
[1:02:52] I took you in so you wouldn’t die. You’re not. 我收留了你所以你才没死 现在你没事了
[1:02:55] Take the morning to rest, then get off my farm. 早上休息一下 然后离开我的农场
[1:02:58] – I can’t do that. – I’m sorry? – 我不能离开 – 为什么
[1:03:00] I need to stay here for a little while. 我得在这里多留一会儿
[1:03:02] – I’m not cool with that. – Sorry. – 我可不觉得这样行得通 – 对不起
[1:03:04] You just lost your take the morning to rest” privileges. 那么你现在又失去了早上休息的权利了
[1:03:07] – Get off my farm. – No. – 滚出我的农场 – 不
[1:03:09] Get off my farm. 滚出我的农场
[1:03:11] You couldn’t scare a retarded hobo with that. Literally. 你说的这些是吓不倒一个智力迟缓的流浪汉的
[1:03:14] This is a Remington 870. One blast could cut you… 这是雷明顿870 一枪就可以射穿你
[1:03:17] In half. That’s telling. You’re holding a gun. 告诉你 就射穿一半而已 你现在举着枪
[1:03:20] I say I’m not afraid, so you describe the gun to me. 我说我并不害怕 所以你向我解说了一下这枪
[1:03:23] It’s not the gun I’m not afraid of. 并不是我不是害怕枪
[1:03:25] What are you gonna do, shoot in the air? 你打算怎么做 对着空中开一枪么
[1:03:27] You wouldn’t let me die, you’re not gonna kill me. 你不会让我死的 不然也不会救我
[1:03:30] So that makes me weak? 就意味着我会手软吗
[1:03:32] I’m not a threat to you or your boy. 我并不是你或者你小孩的威胁
[1:03:33] I need to be on your property. 我呆在你的地盘
[1:03:35] I’d rather there’s no contact at all. 但不会和你们接触
[1:03:37] I’m gonna stay in the fields. 我仅仅只是在这里呆一段时间
[1:03:39] There’s one thing I need, 我只想要你帮我做一件事
[1:03:40] then you’ll never have to deal with me again. 然后我们之间再无瓜葛
[1:03:43] Verify this is your house so I’m in the right place. 帮我看下图上标注的地方是不是你的房子 我找对地方没有
[1:03:46] – What’s this? – It’s a map. – 这是什么 – 一张地图
[1:03:48] That’s my house. Why is it marked? 这是我的房子 为什么会被标记了
[1:03:50] Okay, doesn’t matter. Look, 这个你没必要知道 听着
[1:03:52] I’m gonna be out of the barn in an hour. 我会在一个小时之内离开这里
[1:03:54] If you can spare it, I’m gonna take this canteen. 如果你不介意的话 我想借走这个水壶
[1:03:57] Is there somewhere I can fill it? 在哪儿能让我把这水壶灌满水
[1:03:59] This number, how did you get this? 你怎么会有这个号码
[1:04:02] That mean something to you? 难道这个对你有什么意义吗
[1:04:05] What? Hey! Hey! Hey! 怎么了 嘿 嘿 嘿
[1:04:22] You’re right. I’m not a killer. 你说得对 我不是杀手
[1:04:24] But I’m fine with how a blast of rock salt to your face won’t kill you. 但是我很清楚知道怎么用盐弹打爆你的脸而不会杀死你
[1:04:28] Now you’re gonna tell me who you are, 现在 告诉我你是谁
[1:04:31] and what the fuck you’re doing on my farm. 还有你他妈的到我的农场来干嘛
[1:04:34] Okay. 好吧
[1:04:38] Time travel hasn’t been invented yet, 时间旅行至今仍没有被发明出来
[1:04:41] but in 30 years, it will have been. 但是三十年后一定可以
[1:04:43] It’s gonna be used by these criminal… 它将会被庞大的黑帮组织利用
[1:04:45] You’re a looper? 你是个环形使者
[1:05:00] I can’t go back to the city because Abe, the boss, 我不能回去 我老板Abe在那座城市里
[1:05:02] his men will be searching 他的人每天24小时
[1:05:04] for me 24/7 until they find me. Or find him. 不间断的找我 直到找到我为止 或者是他
[1:05:07] All I’ve got is that map. 我剩下就也就这张地图了
[1:05:09] He had three houses marked on it, yours is one of them. 地图上有三座房子被标注了 你的房子是其中之一
[1:05:12] I know he’s coming here. 我知道他马上就会找到这里
[1:05:16] You know about loopers? You know what we do? 你对环形使者了解多少 你知道我们是做什么的吗
[1:05:18] So he’s coming here to murder my son 那么他会到这里 来杀我儿子
[1:05:22] because he thinks he might be this Rainmaker? 因为他认为我儿子或许就是这个唤雨师
[1:05:27] Once he kills the Rainmaker, what happens? 一旦他杀了唤雨师后会发生什么
[1:05:29] I think he thinks if he killed the Rainmaker, 我想 他认为一旦唤雨师死了
[1:05:32] he never would have been sent back. 他就根本不用被传送回来
[1:05:34] He’d just vanish. He’d disappear just like he appeared. 他会无声无息的消失 就像他的出现一样
[1:05:39] He’d be back with his wife. 他就能回去同他的妻子相聚
[1:05:43] Who is he, this guy you let run? 你放走的这个人是谁
[1:05:46] Just some random guy from the future? 只是某个来自未来的路人甲吗
[1:05:48] He’s just somebody. You know what the numbers mean? 他就是某个人而已 你知道这号码有什么特殊意义吗
[1:05:55] This is Cid’s birthday 这是Sid的出生日期
[1:05:57] and this is the med code of the hospital he was born in. 还有有这是他在医院出生的代号
[1:06:06] How many kids were born in that hospital that day with your son? 当时还有多个孩子和你儿子在那个医院同日出生吗
[1:06:10] – Like two? – Sound right. – 还有两个吗 – 好像是的
[1:06:12] Three kids, three houses marked on his map. 三个孩子 地图上也正好有3个房子被做了标注
[1:06:15] One of them is the Rainmaker. 这其中有一个就是唤雨师
[1:06:17] -He doesn’t know which. -What’s he gonna do? – 但是不确定是哪个 – 他打算怎么做
[1:06:21] Oh, God. 天啦
[1:08:11] – Can he really do this? 他真的会这么做吗
[1:08:13] – Think about what doing this would fix what he thinks it would fix. 要知道他觉得只有这么做 才能挽回一切
[1:08:23] If he comes here, will you stop him? 如果他来了 你会阻止他吗
[1:08:28] – I’m asking, can I trust you? – I don’t care if you trust me. – 我是问 我能相信你吗 – 我不关心你是不是信任我
[1:08:31] I don’t care about your son. 也不关心你儿子的死活
[1:08:33] I lost my life. I kill this man, I get it back. 我失去了我的生活 只有杀了他 才能换回属于我的一切
[1:08:41] He’ll kill the other two kids and come here last. Put off facing me. 在他杀死其他两个孩子后 就会来这里 与我对峙
[1:08:46] All this goddamn cane leaves us blind. 而这些该死的甘蔗丛遮住了我们的视线
[1:08:49] He can get within 50 yards of this place without a hawk spotting him. 他能躲在离这儿只有50码远的地方而不被人发现
[1:08:53] What makes sense is we burn the fields. Level them. 我们应该把这片甘蔗丛地给烧平了
[1:08:57] How much gas you got in that barn? 你仓库里头有多少燃气
[1:08:59] No, you can’t burn down my cane fields. 你不能把整片甘蔗丛都给烧了
[1:09:01] This stuff is half dead anyway. 可这玩意儿早就死的差不多了
[1:09:03] It’s the seed for next year. 可是这些是来年的种子
[1:09:06] It’s not gonna happen, you fucking nut. 我不能让你这么干的 绝对不行
[1:09:15] Listen, use what you need and set up anywhere. 听着 这里的任何地方都可以为你所用
[1:09:17] But one thing: I don’t want you talking to Cid. 但是有一点 我不想让你和Cid讲话
[1:09:20] I watch my son, you watch the cane. 我看着我儿子 你看着甘蔗丛
[1:09:22] – That’s the deal. – Good by me. – 就这么说定了 – 我没意见
[1:09:24] Fine. 好吧
[1:09:25] – Jesus. – All right, hold still. – 天啊 – 好了 别动
[1:09:29] It’s easy for things to get infected on a farm. 在农场里伤口很容易被感染的
[1:09:33] Start falling off. 得帮你把它弄干净
[1:09:37] Pussy. 胆小鬼
[1:09:41] I’m out here and you’re in the house. 我守在外边 你呆在屋里
[1:09:43] We need a way to communicate. 我们需要想个联系方式
[1:09:45] There’s a dinner bell in the barn. 在仓库里头有个餐车铃
[1:09:47] You can ring that if someone’s coming. 如果有人来了 你就摇铃铛
[1:09:49] Dinner bell. We need buzzers or walkies or something. 餐车铃 我们需要的是蜂音机 扩音器之类的
[1:09:53] I don’t know what we’ve got, but I’ll look. 我不知道我们有没有 我去找找看
[1:09:56] Cid Cid!
[1:10:00] – How’s the math coming? – I want to help the man. – 你不是在做数学题吗 – 我想帮这个男人
[1:10:03] – Help him with what? – I could help him with my toys. – 你怎么帮他呢 – 我可以用我的玩具帮他
[1:10:06] No. Let me talk to you. 不行 听我说
[1:10:08] I need you to stay away from that man. Okay? 我需要你离那个男人远点 知道吗
[1:10:11] Let him do his thing, but stick with me. 让他做他该做的事 而你只需要跟着我
[1:10:13] – Okay? – Is he not good? – 知道了吗 – 难道他不是好人么
[1:10:16] Well, we’re gonna see what he is. All right? But I need you to stick with me. 这个 让我们看看再说吧 好吗 但是我要你必须跟着我
[1:10:21] Good boy. 好孩子
[1:10:57] Shh. 嘘
[1:11:11] Hand me that Phillips. 把那个小螺丝刀给我
[1:11:17] – Tell me if you hear her coming. – What are we doing here? – 如果你听到她过来了告诉我 – 你在做什么
[1:11:21] Commundication. 通讯工具
[1:11:26] But I need to make it stronger. 但是我需要把这个弄的更强大些
[1:11:28] – How do we do that? – Bigger battery. – 我们要怎么做 – 更大的电池
[1:11:31] Smart. 聪明
[1:11:35] Do you kill people? 你杀过人么
[1:11:42] Uh… Let’s say I kill people. 额 这么说吧 我以杀人为生
[1:11:46] With your gun? 用你的枪吗
[1:11:48] Uh-huh. 嗯哼
[1:11:51] – You want a gun like mine? – Yeah. – 你想要一把跟我一样的枪吗 – 是的
[1:11:53] What are you gonna do with it, pole vaulting? It’s bigger than you. 那你会拿它做什么 撑杆跳吗 它比你大多了
[1:11:59] Stop bad things from happening. 防患于未然
[1:12:04] Shit! 我擦
[1:12:20] So how long you and your mom been out here on the farm? 那么你和你妈妈多久离开这个农场一次
[1:12:24] She’s not. 她不是
[1:12:26] She’s not what? 她不是什么
[1:12:29] Sara doesn’t know, but I remember my real mom. Sara不知道 但是我记得我真正的妈妈
[1:12:35] When I was a baby, I couldn’t stop it. 当我还是个婴儿的时候 我无法阻止
[1:12:40] Couldn’t stop what? 无法阻止什么
[1:12:43] I couldn’t stop her from getting killed. 阻止她被人杀死
[1:12:46] I saw it, but I couldn’t stop it. 我看见了 但是我阻止不了
[1:12:50] I wasn’t strong enough. 我当时还不够强壮
[1:12:55] You should, uh… 你应该 额
[1:12:57] You should talk to your mom about this. 你应该跟你妈妈谈谈
[1:13:01] She’s not my mom. She’s a liar. 她不是我的妈妈 她是个骗子
[1:13:17] Spotted him coming out of a sewer tunnel on the west end. He’s on the run. 发现他从下水道西头的出口处走了出来 他在逃跑
[1:13:33] Think he’s heading to the west on Talbott Street, 他现在正朝着西头的塔街跑去
[1:13:36] possibly to Whore’s Alley. We have a visual. 可能去了Alley妓院 我们在那里有眼线
[1:13:42] You can’t take that thing out with a plow or something? 如果你不用锄头或者其他的东西是砍不断的
[1:13:47] Uh-huh. 嗯哼
[1:13:49] Listen, I found a, uh… 听着 我发现了一个 额
[1:13:53] In the barn, I found some parts and I made a thing. 在仓库里头我找到了一些零件 我做了一个东西
[1:13:58] Here. 这里
[1:14:02] So if you see something, just push that. 如果你看到了什么 你就按下这个东西
[1:14:05] When? 什么时候
[1:14:09] Last night he woke me up. Don’t tell him I told you. He didn’t… 昨晚 他把我吵醒了 不要跟他说我告诉你了 他还不
[1:14:17] You said you were his morn. 你说你是她的妈妈
[1:14:21] Yeah. 是的
[1:14:23] He told me you’re not. 他说你不是
[1:14:26] He said that? 他这样说的么
[1:14:30] Yeah. 是的
[1:14:32] – If he’s not your son, who is he? – He’s my son. – 如果他不是你的儿子 他是谁呢 – 他是我的儿子
[1:14:38] I had Cid when I was 22. 我在22岁的时候我有了Cid
[1:14:40] But I didn’t want to give up my life in the city. 但是我不想放弃我在城里的生活
[1:14:43] So I dropped him here on the farm with my sister, 所以我把他丢在了这个农场给我的姐姐养
[1:14:47] and she saw how I was living, so she took him. 她发现我是以什么为生后 就把他带走了
[1:14:51] And my sister, she raised him. 我的姐姐 一直替我抚养他
[1:14:57] She loved him. He called her Morn. 她爱他 他叫她”妈妈”
[1:15:07] How did she get killed? 那她又是怎么被杀害的
[1:15:09] Jesus Christ. 我的上帝
[1:15:10] He remembers it. You’ve gotta talk to him. 他记得很清楚 你必须跟他谈谈这件事
[1:15:13] I told you one thing. I told you to stay away from my son. 我告诉过你了 我告诉过你远离我的儿子
[1:15:16] – He asked about my gun. – Stay out of it! – 他问我要了枪 – 请你离远点
[1:15:19] And stay the fuck away from my son! 你他妈离我儿子远一点
[1:15:24] Where does 56 go? 56去哪里呢
[1:15:29] Oh, good. You’re smart. 噢 很好 你蛮聪明
[1:15:32] Twenty-one? 二十一
[1:15:33] How long can you not sleep? 你不睡觉的话能撑多久
[1:15:36] I don’t know. Probably a while. It’s a good question. 我不知道 大概一会儿吧 问得不错啊
[1:15:40] Where does it go? Come on. 去哪里呢 快说啊
[1:15:44] Good. 很好
[1:15:46] Thirty-two? 三十二
[1:15:47] – You should help Joe watch. – Joe? – 你应该帮助Joe盯着 – Joe
[1:15:50] Because he can’t stay awake all the time. 因为他不能一直不睡觉
[1:15:53] – Ain’t our business. Ok? – He’s keeping us safe. – 这不是我们事情 知道么 – 他在保护我们的安全
[1:15:55] Let’s do this now, okay? 让我们继续玩游戏 好么
[1:15:57] You have 32 there. I know you know this one. 你有一个三十二 我知道你肯定知道这个应该放在哪儿
[1:16:03] No. Eight times three is what? Thirty-two. 不 八乘以三是多少 三十二
[1:16:07] Eight times three is what? 八乘以三是多少
[1:16:09] Thirty-two. 三十二
[1:16:14] – I want you to count three eights. – Eight, sixteen… – 我是让你用三个八相加 – 八 十六
[1:16:20] thirty-two. 三十二
[1:16:22] – You telling me you want alone time? – No. – 你是在告诉我你想关禁闭吗 -不是
[1:16:24] Then why don’t you put that where it belongs? 那你为什么不把这个放到正确的位置
[1:16:33] – Alone time. – He’s protecting us – 禁闭 – 他在保护我们
[1:16:35] because you can’t do it. 因为你做不到
[1:16:37] – I told you to stay away from him, didn’t I? – I never did anything. – 我告诉过你 离他远点 不是吗 – 我可从没做过任何事
[1:16:41] – Do you think I’m stupid? – So. – 你是觉得我很蠢么 – 那有怎样
[1:16:43] – I told Joe to leave… – So! – 我告诉过Joe 让他离开 – 那有怎样
[1:16:45] – You do what I tell you! – You can’t tell me what to do. – 你应该按照我说的做 – 你不能够要求我怎么做
[1:16:48] You’re not my mom! 你又不是我妈妈
[1:16:50] You’re not my mom! You’re a liar! 你不是我的妈妈 你是个骗子
[1:16:52] You’re gonna get killed because you won’t stop lying! 如果你不停止撒谎的话 你会被杀掉的
[1:16:55] – Cid, calm down… – Liar, you’re lying to me, – Cid 冷静 – 骗子 你一直在对我说谎
[1:16:57] – You’re lying to me! I hate you! – Cid… – 你一直在对我说谎 我讨厌你 – Cid
[1:17:00] – I hate you! Liar! You’re lying! – Calm down. Calm down. – 我讨厌你 骗子 你在说谎 – 冷静 冷静
[1:17:19] Liar! 骗子
[1:17:21] Liar! 骗子
[1:17:25] You’re not my mom! You’re a liar! 你不是我的妈妈 你个大骗子
[1:17:33] You’re not my mom! 你不是我的妈妈
[1:17:35] I hate you! 我讨厌你
[1:17:37] Liar! 骗子
[1:17:38] Liar! Liar! 骗子 骗子
[1:18:14] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:18:18] It’s okay, sweetie. 没事了 宝贝
[1:19:07] Holy shit. 卧了个槽
[1:20:03] Evening, ma’am. 傍晚好 女士
[1:20:05] Evening. How can I help you? 好 有什么需要我帮忙的吗
[1:20:08] Ahem. You can start by accepting my apologies re the hour. 啊哈 你可以先从接受我的道歉开始
[1:20:13] Hope I didn’t catch you at supper. That’s fine. – 希望我没有打扰到你们的晚餐 – 没关系的
[1:20:16] I’ve been walking between empty farms all day. 在这烈日底下 我已经看过了周边所有的空农场了
[1:20:18] Thought I’d just tick this one off the list. 想把这个从名单里划掉
[1:20:21] – Not have to come back tomorrow. – What’s this about? – 就不用明天再回来了 – 为了什么
[1:20:24] You alone here, ma’am? 你是一个人住在这儿吗 女士
[1:20:26] My husband should be back any time. 我的丈夫随时都可能回来
[1:20:29] Happy to hear it. 很高兴可以听到这些
[1:20:34] Could I trouble you for some water? 能打扰下借口水喝吗
[1:20:36] I’ll get you some. You can take the glass with you. 我替你去拿吧 我会给你倒一杯的
[1:20:39] Actually, ma’am, 事实上 女士
[1:20:41] my business today, this ticking off the list business, 我今天的工作 就是要查完这张表上的所有地方
[1:20:46] is gonna require me coming in, if that’s all right. 我必须要进去 如果你不介意的话
[1:20:49] Will you tell me what this is about? I will, yes. – 能告诉我究竟是什么事吗 – 当然会了
[1:20:55] Can I come in? 我能进去吗
[1:21:00] Ma’am? 女士
[1:21:10] I’m a deputized police officer, looking for an escaped criminal. 我是个警官 正在追捕逃犯
[1:21:15] Anyone through here in the past two days, vagrants? 这两天你有见到什么可疑人物吗 比如流浪汉
[1:21:18] Vagrants are always passing, nobody near the house. 路过的流浪汉倒是很多 但没人接近这房子
[1:21:21] That man there? 那他呢
[1:21:23] He’s young. No. – 他很年轻 – 没见过
[1:21:25] We’re looking for his father too. 我们也在找他的父亲
[1:21:27] Similar looking build, late 50s, 身材和长相都差不多 接近60岁
[1:21:29] may or may not be traveling together. 他们不一定是在一起
[1:21:34] Do you recognize them? 你认识他们吗
[1:21:37] – No. – Keep them. – 不 – 留着吧
[1:21:41] Your kids with your husband? 你的孩子们都和丈夫在一起
[1:21:45] Yeah, just one. 是的 就一个孩子
[1:21:47] – How old? – Ten. – 多少岁 – 十岁
[1:21:49] Ten… 十岁
[1:22:11] I’m gonna show you the barn and house. 我带你去谷仓和屋子里看看吧
[1:22:13] And then you can be on your way. 然后你就可以走了
[1:22:16] I took the liberty with your barn. Apologies. 我已经自作主张看过你的谷仓了 抱歉
[1:22:20] So the house. 那就看看房子吧
[1:22:38] – Ten, you said? Your boy? – Yeah. – 你说你的孩子十岁 – 是的
[1:22:41] And your husband? 丈夫呢
[1:22:44] I’ve just gotta check in with the home office. 我得连接到本部核对一下
[1:22:49] The boy’s in the city with his father. When they getting back? 你说孩子是和父亲一起在市里 那他什么时候回来
[1:22:52] Couldn’t tell you. 我也说不准
[1:22:58] Ah. 啊
[1:23:00] This goddamn thing. 这该死的玩意
[1:23:02] I can never get a signal this far out of town. 我收到的信号从没有这么差过
[1:23:07] Ah. Piece of shit. 啊 真够烂的
[1:23:15] Okay. Here we go. 好了 我们继续
[1:23:18] Is this man dangerous? 这是个危险人物
[1:23:20] He shoots men down for a living. He’s a stone-cold killer. 他靠杀人而活 是个冷血杀手
[1:23:24] My boss has half the city looking for him. 上级用了半个城市的警力来抓捕他
[1:23:27] Half the city and me, so… 当然我也包括其中 所以
[1:23:30] And if you find him, there’s a hell of a price. 如果你能找到他 赏金可是不少
[1:23:33] Chunk of money like that, you should think on it. 整整一大捆 好好考虑下吧
[1:23:36] – I will. – Alright. Show me upstairs. – 我会的 – 那就好 带我去楼上看看
[1:23:42] There’s drafts in the house. 这个房子里常有穿堂风
[1:24:04] My granddad built this tunnel when the vagrant raids got bad. 这个通道是我爷爷在流浪汉到处犯事儿的时候挖的
[1:24:09] – Nana said he was nuts. – Thank you, Granddad. – 奶奶说他疯了 – 真是多谢你爷爷了
[1:24:12] – That wasn’t the man. – No. It’s funny. I know that guy, though. – 他不是警察吧 – 不是 不过有趣的是 我认识他
[1:24:16] His name is Jesse. I like him. He’s good. 他叫Jessie 我挺喜欢他 他是个好人
[1:24:21] He’s gonna go away once he doesn’t find me. 只要找不到我 他就会走
[1:24:24] He won’t hurt your mom. 他不会伤害你妈妈的
[1:24:27] Sara. Where’s your mom? – Sara – 你的妈妈呢
[1:24:31] Where’s my mom? 我妈妈啊
[1:24:36] She, uh, gave me up. I was younger than you. 我比你还小的时候 她 她就抛弃我了
[1:24:42] We were vagrants, and she was alone. 我们都是流浪汉 而她孤身一人
[1:24:47] I thought she was stupid for getting on the drugs she was on, 我一直想着她是有多么愚蠢才染上了毒品
[1:24:50] but now I see she was just so alone. 不过现在我明白了 她不过是太寂寞了
[1:24:55] It’s what she had. 她一无所有
[1:24:58] She sold me to a panhandle gang. 她把我卖给了一个儿童行乞组织
[1:25:01] I got away and I ran and ended up on this train. 我逃走了 跳上了一列火车
[1:25:05] I remember I was sitting there in an empty car. 我还记得我坐在那个空荡荡的车厢
[1:25:08] And I saw myself over and over again, 我总是一次次地
[1:25:10] killing those men that bought me, 幻想自己杀死那些买下我的人
[1:25:12] that got my mom on what she was on. 让我妈妈染上毒品的人
[1:25:15] Just finding them and tearing them apart. Saving my mom. 我只想找到他们 并把他们撕成碎片 救出我妈妈
[1:25:19] But you didn’t. 但你没有
[1:25:22] No, a man in the city found me, put a gun in my hand. 没有 一个男人找到我 给了我一把枪
[1:25:25] Gave me something that was mine. 还给了一些本来就属于我的东西
[1:25:28] That’s just men trying to figure out 那个男人在对付别人之前
[1:25:30] what they would do to keep what’s theirs, what they’ve got. 一定会搞清楚为了保护自己的东西那人会做什么
[1:25:34] That’s the only kind of man there is. 他是那里唯一和蔼的人
[1:25:37] I’m not gonna let Sara get killed. 我不会让Sara被杀掉的
[1:25:51] I think we’re clear. 我想我们安全了
[1:26:04] Sara Sara!
[1:26:09] Baby. 宝贝
[1:26:29] All working girls, yeah? 都是些卖身女孩 对吗
[1:26:31] This whole block and a couple of blocks over. 这整个街区 还有那边几个街区也是
[1:26:37] Hello, Joe. 你好 Joe
[1:26:38] If you want to check those, too, I can arrange. 如果你要看看那边的 我可以安排
[1:26:45] I’m an arranger, stranger. 我是个给陌生人牵线的中间人
[1:26:47] If you don’t see what you want to see, no refunds. 但如果你没找到你想要的 我就不要酬金
[1:27:55] What? 怎么了
[1:27:58] What happened? 发生了什么
[1:28:46] That’s pretty good. 这可真棒
[1:28:51] In the city, young guys would 在城里 年轻小伙
[1:28:54] hit on me by floating fucking quarters. 总他妈的喜欢用悬浮硬币的方式找我搭讪
[1:28:58] And I wouldn’t tell them I was TK, 我不会告诉他们我也是TK
[1:29:02] but I would keep their quarters down. 不过我会让他们的硬币飞不起来
[1:29:05] This one guy just busted a blood vessel in his eye trying to get it up. 有个家伙眼里都暴起了血丝 都没让硬币飘起来
[1:29:23] He’s you. 他就是你
[1:29:26] Your loop. 未来的你
[1:29:29] You lied to me. 你对我说谎了
[1:29:32] But I know you’re not lying 但你说你要杀了那家伙的时候
[1:29:34] when you say you’re gonna kill this guy, 我知道你没有说谎
[1:29:36] your own self. 尽管那家伙就是你自己
[1:29:38] You protected Cid from that gat man. 你在那个枪手的面前保护了Cid
[1:29:42] Uh… 额
[1:29:45] – Yeah. – He saved your ass, didn’t he? – 是的 – 他救了你一命 对吗
[1:29:47] He saved my ass. Yeah. 他救了我 是的
[1:29:49] He’s a… 他是
[1:29:54] He’s a good kid. 他是个好孩子
[1:29:56] Yeah, he is. 是啊 当然
[1:30:01] You know, when I came back, after my sister died, 在我姐姐死后 我回到那里
[1:30:06] I remember seeing him 那是两年来我第一次
[1:30:09] for the first time in two years, just sitting on the porch. 见到他 小小的一团坐在门廊那儿
[1:30:14] I drove up crying. I’d been at this 我开着车大哭 我接到电话的时候
[1:30:19] party all night in the city when I got the call… 正在城里参加一个通宵派对
[1:30:26] so I was wearing this ridiculous party dress. 因此我穿着一件可笑的派对装
[1:30:33] All my ridiculous shit. 我的一切都那么可笑
[1:30:38] And I don’t know if he… 而我不知道
[1:30:41] even remembered me, 他究竟还记不记得我
[1:30:45] but he looked at me… 但他就那么看着我
[1:30:54] I abandoned him. 我抛弃了他
[1:30:59] I abandoned my baby. 我抛弃了我的孩子
[1:31:07] And I’ve seen so many men in the city, 我在城里见过太多的人
[1:31:11] who I look in their eyes and they’re just lost. 每当我看着他们的眼睛 里面只有迷茫
[1:31:17] So whether he loves me back or not, 因此无论我给他的爱会不会有回报
[1:31:22] as long as I’m there to raise him, 只要我还在抚养他
[1:31:26] he’s gonna be taken care of. 就会好好照顾他
[1:31:30] He’s gonna be safe. 他会安安全全的
[1:31:35] He’s never gonna get lost. 永远不会迷失
[1:32:00] Hello, Joe. 你好 Joe
[1:32:03] Jessie Jesse.
[1:32:06] Put this down and let her go. 我把枪放下了 让她走
[1:32:10] Sara, Jesse here is the best shot with a gat that I know. Sara Jessie 是我所知道的这里最好的枪手
[1:32:15] When he lets you go, just sit on the couch. 所以他放开你后 你就好好坐在沙发上
[1:32:17] Don’t do anything stupid. 别有其它心思
[1:32:24] He’s coming here, Jess. My loop is coming here. 他就要来了 Jess 另一个”我”正在来这里的路上
[1:32:27] I gotta take you in. I got 948 bars of pure silver. – 我必须得抓你回去了 – 我有948块纯银条
[1:32:31] I close my loop, I get right with Abe. 我会封死自己的环 然后和Abe好好谈谈
[1:32:33] Whatever he gives back, I’ll split it with you. 无论他给我什么回报 我都与你平分
[1:32:36] Was that your plan? 那就是你的计划
[1:32:39] Okay, take all of it. 好吧 全给你
[1:32:40] Are you delusional? You ain’t getting right. 你吃错药了吗 没有人会和你好好谈的
[1:32:43] Long as Abe’s got one gat man standing 只要Abe还剩下哪怕一个枪手
[1:32:45] he’s gonna hunt you till his dying day. 到死他都会一直追杀你的
[1:32:48] We’re gonna go now. 我们得走了
[1:32:49] Gonna get in my truck and you’re just gonna… 我去开我的车 而你就
[1:33:07] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:34:11] The Rainmaker… 唤雨师
[1:34:36] Cid Cid!
[1:34:38] Cid Cid!
[1:34:40] Oh, my God! 噢 我的天啊
[1:34:45] Cid Cid!
[1:34:49] Cid Cid?
[1:34:51] It’s him. What is he, some TK freak? 是他 他是怎么回事 某种TK怪物
[1:34:55] You knew. 你早就知道
[1:34:59] – What are you doing? – How did your sister die? – 你拿着枪想做什么 – 你姐姐是怎么死的
[1:35:02] – What are you doing with those guns? Is that what happened to her? – 你拿着枪要干什么 – 就像刚才发生的那样吗
[1:35:06] – No! – He kill her like that? – 不是 – 他是不是就是那样把她杀死了
[1:35:07] No. He was climbing a bookshelf and it fell back on him. 不 他当时正爬一个书架 然后书架倒了下来压住了他
[1:35:11] He can get scared. It exploded. 他太过害怕了 就不小心爆发了出来
[1:35:14] Jesus frigging… He’ll learn to control it. – 天啊 要命的 – 他会学会怎么控制自己的
[1:35:16] Imagine what he’s gonna do! If he did good with it, though. – 想象他会做些什么 – 但是他也可能用它来做好事的
[1:35:20] If he grew up with me raising him. 如果他由我抚养长大
[1:35:23] If he grew up good… 如果他成为一个好人
[1:35:27] He doesn’t. 他不会
[1:35:29] You stay away from him, Joe! 你离他远一点 Joe
[1:35:36] Cid! Stay away from Joe, baby! Cid 离Joe远一点 宝贝
[1:35:40] Follow me, baby! 跟着我 宝贝
[1:36:42] Come to me. It’s okay. 到我这儿来 没事的
[1:36:48] It’s okay, baby. 没事的 宝贝
[1:36:53] Right now two things have happened. 目前有两件事情发生
[1:36:55] My loop knows Cid’s the kid he’s looking for. 另一个”我”知道了Cid就是他要找的孩子
[1:36:58] And my gang knows I’m here. 我的同伴也知道我在这儿
[1:37:00] That means in 15 minutes, 也就是说十五分钟内
[1:37:01] one or both of them is coming down that highway. 一方或者双方都会从那条公路上赶来
[1:37:04] Pack up the truck. Take everything you can and go. 准备好车 带上所有必须的东西然后立刻离开
[1:37:07] Drive north away from the city. 开车向北 离开这城市
[1:37:10] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:37:25] Got everyone here, all our men. 全部人都向这里出发 我们所有的人
[1:37:27] Arm them up. Let’s go. 全副武装 立刻行动
[1:37:38] I got him, Abe. I got him. 我抓到他了 Abe 我抓到他了
[1:37:41] Well, shit. 我操
[1:37:46] That’s right, motherfuckers. 就是这样 狗娘养的
[1:37:48] Whoa. I got him. 喔 我抓到他了
[1:37:50] Knew he was sweet on this one whore. 我知道他去了某个妓女那里
[1:37:52] I checked her building… They found Joe – 于是我彻查了她住的楼 – 他们也找到了Joe
[1:37:55] in a farm on the east side. That’s why all the gat men are here. 在东边的一个农场里 这就是为什么所有的枪手都来了
[1:37:59] The whole crew is arming up to make a sweep. 整个队伍全副武装要去扫平那里
[1:38:02] Joe Joe?
[1:38:03] Fuck Joe. Save your bullets! I’ve got the loop! 去他妈的Joe 省省你们的子弹吧 我已经抓到了他的”环”了
[1:38:07] Not such a fuck-up now, huh? I’m bringing him up to see Abe. 他妈的搞什么名堂 我带他来是要见Abe
[1:38:21] Get this asshole! 抓住这混蛋
[1:38:25] Motherfuckers! 狗娘养的
[1:39:38] Holy shit. 卧槽
[1:39:47] Joe Joe!
[1:39:51] Guess I put the gun in that kid’s hand, huh? 当年还是我教的那孩子用枪 哈
[1:39:57] I guess everything comes back around. 我想这就是现世报了
[1:40:01] Like your goddamn ties. 就像你那该死的领带一样
[1:41:28] Take this truck. And take your gold and go live your life. 坐上这辆车 带着你的钱去过自己的生活吧
[1:41:31] Nobody’s coming after you. I fixed it. 没人会再追杀你 我已经帮你解决了
[1:41:35] You go kill the boy. That how you fix it? 你要杀掉那个男孩 你是打算这样解决问题吗
[1:41:38] You’re goddamn right I’m gonna kill that boy! 你说的太他妈对了 我就要杀掉那小子
[1:41:41] You just got your life back. My life? – 你刚刚获得了新生活 – 我的生活
[1:41:44] Your life. Becoming you. 是你的生活 要我成为你
[1:41:47] Goddamn it! You’ve lost your fucking mind! 去你妈的 你他妈的疯了吗
[1:41:50] You let this boy live, he’s gonna take everything you’ve got. 你若让那孩子活下去 他会夺走你拥有的一切
[1:41:54] And everything I got! 还有我拥有的一切
[1:41:57] See what he becomes. I haven’t seen that yet. – 你也看到了他变成什么模样 – 我并没有看到
[1:42:00] Goddamn it! 我操
[1:42:53] Shit. 擦
[1:42:54] Okay, baby, we’re going. 好了 宝贝儿 我们走
[1:42:58] Put your seat belt on. 系上安全带
[1:43:27] – Stop. – Duck down. It’s okay. – 停下 – 低下身子 没事的
[1:43:29] – Stop, please. He can shoot us. – Duck down. – 快停下 他会朝我们开枪的 – 低下身子
[1:43:31] Stop! 停下
[1:43:33] Stop! Stop! Stop! 停下 停下 停下
[1:43:57] Cid. I’m sorry. Cid 对不起
[1:43:59] It’s okay. It’s okay. I’m gonna get you down. 没事的 会没事的 我来把你放下
[1:44:11] Okay, we’re going into the cane. Go. Go. 好了 我们现在躲到甘蔗地里去 跑 快跑
[1:44:21] Go. 上
[1:44:41] No! 不
[1:44:50] No. Cid, no. 不 Cid 不
[1:45:40] No! 不
[1:45:48] It’s okay, baby. You’re okay. 没事了 宝贝 你会没事的
[1:45:54] It’s okay, baby. 会没事的 宝贝
[1:46:00] It’s okay. 没事的
[1:46:02] I love you. Calm down. 我爱你 冷静点
[1:46:06] Good boy. 好孩子
[1:46:10] Mommy loves you. 妈妈爱你
[1:46:15] Mommy loves you. 妈妈爱你
[1:46:19] It’s okay. 没事了
[1:46:23] Mom. 妈妈
[1:46:35] Shit. 我擦
[1:46:37] Oh. Oh. You did good. 噢 噢 你做的很好
[1:46:41] You did so good. Good boy. 你做的很好 好孩子
[1:46:46] Listen to me. I need you to run into the fields now. 听我说 我要你现在就逃到田地里去
[1:46:50] – No, Mom, I don’t want to leave you. – It’s okay. – 不 妈妈 我不想离开你 – 不会有事的
[1:46:53] – You need to go. Go! – Move! – 你得快走 走吧 – 闪开
[1:46:56] Move, goddamn it! 闪开 该死的
[1:47:15] Move. 闪开
[1:47:21] Then I saw it. 于是我看见了
[1:47:26] I saw a mom who would die for her son. 我看见了一位会为儿子牺牲的母亲
[1:47:32] A man who would kill for his wife. 一个会为妻子而杀人的男人
[1:47:37] A boy, angry and alone. 一个愤怒而孤独的男孩
[1:47:41] Laid out in front of him, the bad path. I saw it. 我看见一条邪恶之路在他面前展开
[1:47:46] And the path was a circle… 那条路形成环状
[1:47:51] round and round. 无尽循环
[1:48:04] So I changed it. 所以我决定改变它
[1:48:22] Cid Cid!
[1:48:47] Where’s Joe? Joe去哪了
[1:48:50] He had to go away, baby. 他不得不离开 宝贝
[1:51:23] 压制 凯撒 雾霭
[1:51:28] Why in the world Do I love you like I do, baby?
[1:51:38] When you told me over and over Sure enough, girl
[1:51:43] That you wouldn’t be true
[1:51:48] Well, I can’t stop myself
[1:51:51] From singing this same old song
[1:51:56] I love you With a love so powerful
[1:52:00] So powerful That it’s wrong
[1:52:08] I could tell myself I don’t want you any more
[1:52:13] Oh, baby
[1:52:18] Then I turn around And say goodbye
[1:52:21] Oh, baby
[1:52:22] Walk straight on out the door
[1:52:28] But you know I’ll be back On my bended knees
[1:52:33] Before you can count to 10
[1:52:36] Because I love you With a love so powerful
[1:52:41] Oh, so powerful So, so powerful
[1:52:43] It’s a sin
[1:52:48] I guess I’m a prisoner
[1:52:51] And you got the key, baby
[1:52:57] I know I’ll never be happy Till you love me
[1:53:03] And set me Set me free
[1:53:06] So, baby, try it my way
[1:53:11] Oh, and please Don’t make me wait too long
[1:53:16] Because I love you With a love so powerful
[1:53:21] Oh, so powerful Oh, so powerful
[1:53:25] Well, I love you With a love so powerful
[1:53:29] Oh, so powerful That it’s wrong
[1:53:35] Oh, no Oh, no
[1:53:38] Oh, baby Love so powerful
[1:53:42] Oh, you know, you know You know
[1:53:44] You know your love is so powerful
[1:53:47] It’s so powerful You gotta love, you gotta love
2012年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Foxcatcher(狐狸猎手)[2014]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Inside Job(监守自盗)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme