英文名称:Lonely Hearts
年代:2006
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | GEE, YOU LOOK SO FINE. | 哦 你真好看 |
[00:28] | GEE, YOU SHOULD BE MINE. | 哦 你应该是我的 |
[00:31] | GEE, OH HOW I PINE. | 哦 我为你憔悴 |
[00:34] | GEE, YOU SURE ARE FINE. | 哦 你长得真好 |
[00:38] | GEE, LIKE CHERRY PIE | 哦 像块樱桃派 |
[00:41] | GEE, I HOPE TO DIE | 哦 我好想死 |
[00:44] | GEE, AND THAT’S NO LIE. | 哦 这算什么生活 |
[00:46] | YOU SURE LOOK GOOD TO ME. | 你真好看 |
[00:49] | MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS. | 我的妈呀 |
[00:52] | YOU THRILL ME BODACIOUS. | 吓死我了 |
[00:56] | YOU’RE MY ADMIRATION LIKE… | 你是我的偶像… |
[00:58] | A SWINGING KING WHEN IT STARTS TO SWING. | 好比最令人悸动的旋律 |
[01:01] | GEE, WHAT’S THE MATTER WITH ME? | 哦 我是怎么了? |
[01:04] | GEE, I’M IN LOVE YOU SEE. | 哦 我恋爱了 |
[01:07] | GEE, CAN’T WE AGREE? | 哦 你不同意吗? |
[01:10] | ON ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR, YOU AND ME. | 突然之间 你和我 |
[02:02] | GEE, YOU LOOK SO FINE. | 哦 你真好看 |
[02:05] | GEE, YOU SHOULD BE MINE. | 哦 你应该是我的 |
[02:07] | GEE, OH HOW I PINE. | 哦 我为你憔悴 |
[02:11] | GEE, YOU SURE ARE FINE. | 哦 你长得真好 |
[02:14] | GEE, LIKE CHERRY PIE. | 哦 像块樱桃派 |
[02:17] | GEE, I HOPE TO DIE. | 哦 我好想死 |
[02:20] | GEE, AND THAT’S NO LIE. | 哦 这算什么生活 |
[02:22] | JACK, YOU SURE LOOK GOOD TO ME. | 杰克 你真好看 |
[02:25] | MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS. | 我的妈呀 |
[02:29] | YOU THRILL ME BODACIOUS. | 吓死我了 |
[02:32] | YOU’RE MY ADMIRATION. | 你是我的偶像 |
[02:34] | LIKE A SWINGING KING. | 好比最令人 |
[02:36] | WHEN IT STARTS TO SWING. | 悸动的旋律 |
[02:38] | GEE WHAT’S THE MATTER WITH ME? | 哦 我是怎么了? |
[02:41] | GEE, I’M IN LOVE, YOU SEE. | 哦 我恋爱了 |
[02:44] | GEE, CAN WE AGREE? | 哦 你不同意吗? |
[02:46] | ON ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR, YOU AND ME. | 突然之间 你和我 |
[03:22] | Hey, we’re all proud of you, Buster. Charlie. | 我们为你感到骄傲 查理 |
[03:25] | Small town cops dropping a pair like this. | 小镇员警逮到这种要犯 |
[03:28] | Wait a lifetime, never even sniff one this good. | 一辈子难得一见这么优秀的 |
[03:32] | Wanna make a move to the boroughs, you let me know. | 想转调纽约的话 你通知我 |
[03:34] | It’s a phone call. | 给我一通电话就行 |
[03:35] | Hey, maybe you wanna throw the switch. | 想亲自按电椅开关 |
[03:38] | I can fix that, too. | 我可以安排 |
[03:41] | You are such an asshole. | 你是个王八蛋 |
[03:43] | You don’t even know what you have here. | 你是不可多得的人才 |
[03:46] | Whatever it is, consider it our gift to you. | 就当作我们送你的礼物吧 |
[03:54] | You know, you don’t have to go in there. | 你不一定要进去 |
[03:56] | Yeah, I do. | 我要 |
[04:07] | If any two maggots ever deserved to boil in their own shit, | 天下最自做自受的代表莫过 |
[04:10] | it was Ray Fernandez and Martha Beck. | 雷费南德兹和玛莎贝克 |
[04:14] | They’d probably still be cozy | 要不是巴斯特 |
[04:15] | in a Lansing jail cell if it weren’t for Buster. | 他们还在蹲大牢 |
[04:18] | Or, maybe it was Annie. Buster’s wife. | 或者应该说多亏巴斯特的老婆 |
[04:24] | Who one September night stuck a service thirty-eight in her ear. | 某晚她用.38警枪对准耳朵 |
[04:28] | No note. No nothin’. | 没留字条 什么都没有 |
[04:32] | Just blew her brains out all over the bathtub. | 在浴缸里射穿自已脑袋瓜子 |
[04:37] | Cops don’t talk about what they see. | 员警对所见通常三缄其口 |
[04:40] | They push it down with a stiff Bromo and a bourbon back, | 藉止痛药或酒精强忍下去 |
[04:43] | Hide behind a newspaper, and hope nobody notices. | 躲在报纸后希望别人没注意他 |
[04:46] | But after Buster found Annie in the bathroom, that all changed. | 但巴斯特发现安妮后情况变了 |
[04:51] | And he took it out on Fernandez and Beck with a vengeance. | 他找费南德兹和贝克报仇 |
[05:00] | If they wrote a book on confidence men, | 如果有人想写关于骗子的书 |
[05:03] | Ray Fernandez would’ve been the pinup boy. | 雷费南德兹会是最好的样板 |
[05:07] | He wasn’t the first rat-fuck barnacle to play the lonely hearts game. | 他不是首创玩弄寂寞芳心的人 |
[05:11] | But he might’ve been the smoothest. He knew the game, he knew his marks. | 但他可能是玩得最出色的一个 他了解游戏规则 目标精准 |
[05:16] | He loved the way it made him feel. | 他享受其中的过程 |
[05:19] | Hell, he was so slick, he even convinced himself he was Don-fucking-Juan. | 自命是妈的风流大少唐璜 |
[05:24] | Oh Bea… | 哦 贝… |
[05:26] | I’m so sorry I’m late. A thousand apologies. | 我迟到了 千万个抱歉 |
[05:29] | So sorry I’m late. The meetings with my lawyers ran over. | 律师会议没完没了 |
[05:32] | I’m so sorry, I’m late. | 对不起 我迟了 |
[05:33] | Had a meeting with my lawyers. It went over. | 律师会议延长 现在才完了 |
[05:35] | I nearly missed the plane. | 差点没赶上飞机 |
[05:37] | I was in such a hurry I left my wallet, and my passport. | 赶得连皮夹和护照都丢了 |
[05:41] | I left my wallet and my passport. | 我的皮夹和护照掉了 |
[05:43] | I left my passport, and my wallet on the counter at the airport. | 皮夹和护照 掉在机场柜台 |
[05:50] | You’re even more beautiful than your picture. | 你比照片还漂亮 |
[05:53] | Stunning. | 迷死人 |
[05:56] | Today’s a special day. | 今天是特别的日子 |
[06:03] | It’s the oldest con in the book. | 这是书上都有写的老骗术 |
[06:05] | He pen paled ’em, war widows, old maids, spinsters, anyone alone. | 他找战争寡妇 老处女 任何孤单女子当笔友 |
[06:10] | Was like picking plums. | 这一点都不难 |
[06:12] | They advertised, for Christ sake, through correspondence clubs | 她们会在 报章杂志 寂寞芳心俱乐部 |
[06:15] | and lonely hearts rags. | 登征友广告 |
[06:17] | He was quite the bard. | 他简直是吟游诗人 |
[06:19] | Always slipping in a little fishing expedition to feel out their bank account. | 旁敲侧击打探她们存款的多少 |
[06:24] | If he smelled money, Valentino. | 如果闻到钱味 他就大情圣 |
[06:27] | If he thought they were broke… | 如果对象存款空空如也… |
[06:30] | he’d bounce ’em like a bad check. | 立刻成为拒绝往来户 |
[06:40] | Buster was my partner. | 巴斯特是我的搭档 |
[06:43] | We went all the way back to a squad car, for Christ sake. | 八百年的老搭档了 |
[06:46] | He was the toughest badge I’d ever seen. | 他是硬汉 |
[06:49] | Turned more collars than a Chinaman drycleaner. | 逮的坏人不计其数 |
[06:52] | But after he lost Annie, he parked himself behind the desk, | 但失去安妮之后他开始不出门 |
[06:56] | pushing paper, taking phone calls, and a lot of other people’s shit. | 写公文接电话做别人不做的事 |
[07:01] | I didn’t understand that. | 我不懂为什么 |
[07:04] | Robinson, Homicide. | 罗宾逊 凶案组 |
[07:05] | You don’t know shit because Jackie Robinson is a… | 你懂个屁 杰基罗宾逊… |
[07:06] | I don’t know shit? Veteran baseball… | 我不懂? 老牌棒球迷… |
[07:09] | Fuck Jackie Robinson. | 杰基罗宾逊是什么玩意! |
[07:10] | Jesus Christ, let me tell you something so everybody can hear me. | 天 我告诉你这里每一个都听我的 |
[07:12] | You gave me a hundred to one. | 把一百元换成一元的 |
[07:13] | Hundred to one I wouldn’t drop | 即使1赔100我也不赌 |
[07:14] | a nickel on the first team to put a nigger in baseball. | 先五美分赌黑鬼赢 |
[07:16] | Okay? Even, even if he is a cousin of Robinson’s here. | 即使他是这个罗宾逊的表亲 |
[07:19] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[07:20] | It’s okay. | 我不介意 |
[07:21] | Hello. Oh, Mrs. Reilly? | 喂 哦 莱利太太 |
[07:23] | Oh, Reilly, your wife’s on the phone. | 莱利 你太太来电 |
[07:25] | Her negro lover just left, | 她黑人男友走了 |
[07:26] | wants to know if I can come down there and finish her off. | 问我能不能过去帮她”做”完 |
[07:28] | How you gonna finish her off, | 你去帮她”做”完 |
[07:29] | you haven’t seen your prick in six months, you fat fuck. | 你自已老二都看不见了 肥猪 |
[07:31] | That’s funny, your wife found it real good. | 她帮我找到了 |
[07:33] | You think I’m scared of you, you big fuckin’ sack of meat? | 你以为我怕? |
[07:35] | Get outta here. | 走啦 |
[07:36] | Why don’t ya keep your mouth shut and learn something? | 少说话多学学 |
[07:37] | Fuck you. | 你妈的 |
[07:38] | I’m telling you, he’s gonna burn your house down one day. | 我告诉你 他会放火烧你家房子 |
[07:40] | He’s a rat. | 败类 |
[07:43] | Listen, me and Eastman, we’re going over to Jimmy’s. | 听着 我和伊斯曼 要去吉米家 |
[07:44] | We’re gonna uh, play some cards, suck on the beer tit, tell some lies. | 我们去 玩牌 喝啤酒 扯淡 |
[07:47] | How ’bout it? | 有兴趣吗? |
[07:49] | Hey Robbie. | 嗨 罗比 |
[07:50] | Hey Rene. | 嗨 蕾妮 |
[07:53] | I can’t, I gotta take the train tonight. | 不行 我要搭火车 |
[07:55] | Train? What happened to your car? | 你的车呢? |
[07:57] | What, you didn’t hear? | 你没听说? |
[07:58] | The kid drove it into some garbage cans. | 他儿子出车祸 |
[08:00] | Siren going, lights, everything. | 警笛 灯光 一切 |
[08:02] | Which bone did you break? | 你撞断哪跟骨头? |
[08:03] | The one between his ears. | 脑袋瓜撞坏了 |
[08:04] | Hey, I can drop you. | 我可以顺道载你 |
[08:05] | Yeah, Rene could give you a lift. | 蕾妮说她愿意让你上 |
[08:09] | Nice. | 嘴贱 |
[08:10] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[08:11] | Enough. | 可以了吧 |
[08:12] | What? | 干嘛? |
[08:13] | So we playing cards or what? | 要玩牌吗? |
[08:14] | No, but I’ll take that ride. | 不要 但我要搭便车 |
[08:16] | Meet ya at Jimmy’s. | 吉米家见 |
[08:22] | By the time Fernandez picked up | 费南德兹在寂寞芳心 |
[08:23] | on Martha Beck’s bullshit smear in some lonely hearts rag, she’d already… | 征友栏钓上贝克时 她已经… |
[08:28] | been picked over by every Tom-Dick son of a bitch who ever sniffed a skirt, | 被每个寻芳客玩遍了 |
[08:32] | including her own brother. | 包括她哥哥 |
[08:32] | Who started raping her from the time she was ten. | 他从她10岁起开始强暴她 |
[08:37] | She was good-looking, alright. | 她长得很好看 |
[08:39] | But damaged goods. | 但已然是残花败柳 |
[08:43] | Martha. | 玛莎 |
[08:44] | Raymond. | 雷蒙 |
[08:47] | Uh, uh, I’m sorry I’m late. | 抱歉来晚了 |
[08:50] | The meetings with my uh, lawyers ran over. | 跟律师开会时间延长 |
[08:53] | I was in such a hurry I… | 急急忙忙… |
[08:55] | I nearly missed my plane | 差点没搭上飞机 |
[08:56] | and I left my wallet and passport at the counter. | 皮夹和护照都掉了 |
[09:00] | What kind of lawyers? | 什么律师? |
[09:01] | Oh just, u-regular lawyers. | 哦 只是 一般律师 |
[09:07] | We’re closing in on some uh, some import prospects. | 快谈定一桩进口生意了 |
[09:16] | I can’t believe you’re here. I can’t believe we’re here. | 没想到你真来了 没想到我们真的见面了 |
[09:20] | I mean after so many letters and for such a long time, it’s… | 通了那么多信这么长一段时间… |
[09:25] | It’s incredible. | 不可思议 |
[09:27] | I mean, here we are face to face. | 我的意思 真的见面了 |
[09:31] | Oh, what? | 怎么啦? |
[09:32] | Please say something. | 说句话啊 |
[09:33] | I uh… | 我… |
[09:37] | You’re just so beautiful. | 你好漂亮 |
[09:40] | May I show you to a table? | 我带你们入座 |
[09:42] | How’s room service? | 客房服务如何? |
[09:44] | It’s off the menu, ma’am. | 不在菜单上 女士 |
[09:48] | We’ll have breakfast in bed. | 我们在床上吃早餐 |
[09:54] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[09:55] | I have an appointment. I won’t be an hour. | 我有个约会 要不了一小时 |
[10:00] | I love the way you write. | 我喜欢你写的信 |
[10:02] | Such a poet. | 你是诗人 |
[10:05] | Raymond? | 雷蒙? |
[10:07] | You don’t disappoint. | 你没让我希望破灭 |
[10:09] | A regular Charles Boyer. | 果然风流倜傥 |
[10:18] | Hey, what d’you say we… | 嗨 你说什么… |
[10:19] | test our luck later, watch the greyhounds run? | 晚点试试手气去赌赛狗? |
[10:23] | Think you can wait for me? | 你可以等我吗? |
[10:24] | Oh, I can wait. | 我可以等 |
[10:26] | The question is, can you? | 问题是你可以吗? |
[10:35] | Hey, you’re a little kitty cat. | 嘿 你是可爱的小猫咪 |
[10:44] | Toodle-loo. | 待会见 |
[10:46] | Toodle-loo. | 待会见 |
[10:54] | Maybe he skinned out ’cause she was broke. | 他逃之夭夭 或许因为她穷 |
[10:56] | Or maybe he was afraid she was a keeper. | 或许是怕日久离不开她 |
[10:59] | Either way, Martha had him figured at Hello. | 玛莎在打招呼时就看清他了 |
[11:07] | Thou anointest my head with oil, my cup runneth over. | 额头涂油 酒杯满溢 |
[11:11] | Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life. | 慈爱与良善终日相随 |
[11:15] | And I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. Amen. | 我永远居住上主之家 阿们 |
[11:32] | Dorothy. | 桃乐丝 |
[11:34] | My deepest sympathies. | 聊表深深哀悼 |
[11:36] | Well thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:39] | I’m sorry. Raymond Martin. | 我叫雷蒙·马丁 |
[11:41] | I was a customer of your husband’s. | 您先夫的客户 |
[11:43] | He was a tough, but honest businessman. | 他是精明但正直的生意人 |
[11:45] | And I know he’ll be missed, that son of a gun. | 我们会怀念他 厉害角色 |
[11:49] | What company you with? | 你是哪家公司? |
[11:50] | Bradley Coachworks in Cleveland. I manage receivables. | 布莱德利车体 我负责收款 |
[11:54] | So you know our account man, Ben Chadwick. | 所以你认识我们帐务班·查威 |
[11:56] | Of course. Ben, he’s a good man. | 当然 班是个好人 |
[11:59] | Anybody who knew my father, knew he was a son of a bitch. | 认识我爸的人都说他是混蛋 |
[12:02] | And Ben Chadwick’s been dead five years. | 查威5年前死了 |
[12:08] | Oh my god! | 噢 天啊! |
[12:11] | Oh my god! | 我的老天! |
[12:15] | My husband’s company has been a loyal customer for many years. | 我先生的公司是多年忠实客户 |
[12:19] | In spite of your… disregard for the deceased, | 就算你… 不尊重死者 |
[12:23] | he did a fair business with us. | 他也是客户 |
[12:26] | And it’s disgraceful that you’d humiliate a patron on this, of all days. | 今天这样羞辱主顾太失礼了 |
[12:33] | Shame on you! Shame on you. | 可耻! 可耻 |
[12:38] | Let’s go, baby. Let’s go, baby. | 我们走 宝贝 |
[12:40] | Shame on you! | 可耻! |
[12:43] | Come on. Are you okay? | 走 你还好吧 |
[12:45] | I’m okay. | 不要紧 |
[12:49] | It’s hard to say whose voodoo was working on who. | 很难说谁道高一尺魔高一丈 |
[12:53] | But the day them two figured each other out | 但那天两人互相摸清底细 |
[12:56] | was the beginning of a bad end for a lot of people. | 也是一连串坏勾当的开始 |
[13:02] | So what’s up with Rene? | 蕾妮怎么样? |
[13:03] | You don’t need to know. | 你不需要知道 |
[13:05] | What, she’s got those uh, silver dollar summits. | 她乳晕超大 |
[13:08] | Am I right? | 对不对? |
[13:10] | Come on. A week’s pay for confirmation. | 告诉我给你一周薪水 |
[13:13] | You don’t make enough, Charlie. | 你赚的不够多 真的 |
[13:14] | Well that’s true. | 那么这是真的 |
[13:15] | -Slow down here. -Leave it alone. | -慢点 -别管啦 |
[13:16] | -Slow down. Slow down. -Leave it alone. | -慢点 -别管啦 |
[13:17] | No-no, come on, stop. | 不 真是的 停车 |
[13:18] | Come on. | 快 |
[13:19] | Stop. | 停车 |
[13:25] | What’re you doing? | 你干嘛? |
[13:25] | -Borrowing money? -Shut the fuck up. | -借钱吗? -给我闭嘴 |
[13:27] | What’re you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[13:31] | Back up! Back up, now! | 退后 给我退后! |
[13:33] | Back up, shit stick. | 我叫你退后 混蛋 |
[13:38] | We gotta get him to County. | 必须送他去郡立医院 |
[13:40] | You’re not putting that bloody mess in my car. | 我车子会沾到血 |
[13:42] | Let’s go. | 走啦 |
[13:47] | What? | 干嘛? |
[13:48] | Look. Look at my car. It’s full of blood. | 你看 车子里都是血 |
[13:52] | Next time you take the train. | 下次你还是坐火车好了 |
[13:53] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:54] | Oh. | 哦 |
[13:55] | I’ll pay for it. | 我出钱 |
[13:56] | My ass. | 我的屁股 |
[13:58] | What’re you trying to do anyway, get yourself killed? | 你想找死吗? |
[14:01] | Baker Baker. Baker Baker, you up? | 贝克贝克 贝克贝克 你在吗? |
[14:09] | Two Baker Baker. | 呼叫贝克贝克 |
[14:10] | Deceased female in Wantaugh, twenty-seven thirty-two Merrick Road. | 梅立克路2732号发现女尸 |
[14:13] | Possible suicide. | 可能是自杀 |
[14:14] | Uh, we’re ten-ten. | 我们下班了 |
[14:15] | Detective Reilly requested you, sir. | 莱利叫你们去 |
[14:18] | I’ve been babysitting this fuckin’ midget for a year, now. | 我照顾这侏儒整整一年了 |
[14:20] | Let’s just go. | 走吧 |
[14:22] | -With you? -Yeah. | -跟你? -是啊 |
[14:23] | -Nah. -No-no, let’s just do it. | -不要 -不 不 走啦 |
[14:26] | Come on. | 快点 |
[14:31] | Two Baker Baker en route. | 贝克贝克正前往现场 |
[14:36] | It’s raining out there. | 下雨了 |
[14:38] | You know if she had any family or relatives? | 她有亲人吗? |
[14:41] | I, you know, I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[14:43] | What’s the story? | 这是怎么回事? |
[14:44] | We’re supposed to be off duty. | 我们已经下班了 |
[14:45] | Well the book says uh, two detectives from Homicide. | 你们不是凶案组警探吗? |
[14:48] | What’re you doing here? | 你在这干嘛? |
[14:49] | Me? I was losing. | 我? 正要走 |
[14:52] | Suspicious. | 可疑 |
[14:54] | You are such a piece of shit. | 你是猪头 |
[14:56] | That’s not really the point, is it? | 这不重要吧 |
[15:14] | Patty Forsythe, twenty-five. | 派蒂福希丝 25岁 |
[15:17] | Filleted the radial, couple superficials. | 动脉切断 两处浅伤 |
[15:21] | Had a hard time getting started but eventually got it right. | 刚开始不顺 后来就切对了 |
[15:24] | Good, all we need is… | 好的 我们需要… |
[15:25] | some celery sticks and we can have a couple Bloody Marys. | 加几根芹菜可以喝血腥玛丽 |
[15:28] | Why is this suspicious? | 为什么可疑? |
[15:30] | Why is it suspicious? | 为什么? |
[15:31] | Well, look, tasty dame. Right? She got a nice place. | 你看她长得多可口 不错的家 |
[15:34] | She got a job. | 也有工作 |
[15:35] | What, out of the blue she just decides to play… | 她决定用剃刀… |
[15:37] | connect the dots with a razor? | 玩连连看游戏 |
[15:38] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[15:39] | All right, everybody out. | 好啦 大家出去 |
[15:41] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[15:42] | I want names and badges. Everyone. | 记下每个人的姓名和号码 |
[15:45] | Come on. | 干嘛 |
[15:46] | -What the hell’s wrong with you? -Huh? | -你有什么意见 -嗯? |
[15:48] | What do you mean what’s wrong with me? | 你的意思我哪里错了? |
[15:49] | It’s a suicide. | 这是一个自杀 |
[15:51] | A minute ago you said it was suspicious. Which is it? | 你不是说可疑吗? 哪是什么? |
[15:53] | It’s a suspicious suicide. How’s that? | 可疑的自杀 可以吧? |
[15:58] | I make her a snow cone uh, thirty-six to forty-eight. | 我估计她死36到48小时了 |
[16:01] | Mm-hm. | 嗯哼 |
[16:02] | She used ice. Probably thought it would hurt. | 有用冰块 可能怕痛 |
[16:04] | Yeah, probably did. | 可能 |
[16:05] | Vascular contractions would explain the false starts. | 血管收缩说明刚开始割得不顺 |
[16:09] | Alright, give me a liver temp on her. | 帮我量肝脏温度 |
[16:11] | So, since when is he back on the job? | 他什么时候回来值勤了? |
[16:14] | He’s always been on the job. | 他一直都在值勤 |
[16:15] | -Oh. Really? -Mm. | -哦 真的? -嗯 |
[16:16] | See that, all this time I’m thinking he works for the fuckin’ phone company. | 我以为他专门负责接电话 |
[16:19] | You called us, remember? | 你通知我们的 记得吗? |
[16:20] | -Mm-hm. -He’s top dick. | -嗯哼 -他很屌 |
[16:22] | Yeah, he is. You got that right. | 你说对了 |
[16:24] | Why don’t you keep your mouth shut. | 闭嘴啦 |
[16:25] | Why? What, is he gonna do something? | 他能干嘛? |
[16:27] | He’s not gonna do anything. | 屁 他只会装腔作势 |
[16:28] | You know why? ‘Cause he’s a fucking pug. | 知道为什么吗? 因为他是一条哈巴狗 |
[16:31] | Keep it up. | 说话小心哦 |
[16:33] | Donuts for the note. Reilly’s buying. | 登记谁要甜甜圈 莱利请客 |
[16:35] | There’s no note. | 这不是凶案 |
[16:37] | There is a note. | 是凶案 |
[16:38] | She wanted to get somebody’s attention. | 她想引人注意 |
[16:40] | You’d know all about that, wouldn’t you? | 你有经验 你最知道 |
[16:42] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[16:43] | Hey-hey. I can’t… | 嘿 我不能… |
[16:44] | You bite your fuckin’ tongue out, you hear me? Huh? | 你最好给我闭嘴 听到了? |
[16:48] | I can’t… | 我不能… |
[16:58] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[17:00] | Eclair for me, shit stick. | 夹奶油的 |
[17:01] | Fuck you. | 干 |
[17:23] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[17:38] | Don’t forget my father. | 别吵到我爸爸 |
[17:55] | So your sister’s got Eddie? | 你妹妹在照顾艾迪? |
[18:01] | Yeah, but I still gotta go. | 对 但我还是要走 |
[18:04] | It’s two in the morning. | 现在是凌晨2点 |
[18:06] | Yup. I gotta go. | 对 我得走 |
[18:13] | Where are my pants? | 我的裤子呢? |
[18:15] | Over here. | 这里 |
[18:18] | How long you gonna keep me a secret, huh? | 我们还要偷偷摸摸多久? |
[18:22] | You’re no secret. Trust me. | 这不是偷偷摸摸 相信我 |
[18:26] | Shoes? | 鞋子? |
[18:27] | They’re down over there. | 他们在下面 |
[18:30] | Oh yeah. I heard the Dispatch. You okay? | 我听到你的勤务 还好吧? |
[18:32] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[18:34] | I mean come on, that’s my job. Been doing it a long time. | 只是个任务 我做很久了 |
[18:38] | That doesn’t mean you’re not human. | 那不表示你是超人 |
[18:42] | I don’t wanna talk about it. | 我不想谈这事 |
[18:44] | Hey, I’m not your wife. | 嘿 我不是你老婆 |
[18:46] | So don’t treat me like one. | 不要当我是黄脸婆 |
[18:52] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:56] | You know Eddie, he never cried. Not even at the funeral. | 你认识艾迪 他从来不哭 葬礼上也没哭 |
[19:02] | No? | 真的? |
[19:03] | No. | 没哭 |
[19:06] | Kid shouldn’t have to be that tough. | 小孩不应该那么坚强 |
[19:08] | Neither should you. | 你也不应该 |
[19:15] | Make you some eggs? | 煎蛋给你吃? |
[19:17] | You’re a doll. But I gotta go. | 你真好 但我得走了 |
[19:24] | Bye. See you later. | 拜拜 回头见 |
[19:25] | Okay. Wanna take my car? | 要开我的车吗? |
[19:27] | Nah. I’ll just walk down to Merrick, take the bus. | 不 我想走路到梅立克 搭巴士 |
[19:32] | It’ll be easier. | 这样比较单纯 |
[19:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:49] | How’d you find me? | 你怎么找到我的? |
[19:52] | I’m a detective, remember? | 我是警探 记得吧? |
[19:54] | Well, I thought maybe you was a peeping Tom. | 我以为你是偷窥狂汤姆 |
[19:59] | You know uh, no one’s gonna hold her against you. | 你知道 没有人反对你跟她交往 |
[20:05] | Yeah, except for maybe my son. | 是啊 除了我儿子以外 |
[20:10] | Two fights in one night. That’s pretty good. | 一个晚上吵两次 真是够了 |
[20:13] | And Reilly. | 那个莱利 |
[20:16] | Reilly’s a fuckin’ idiot. You used to know that. | 是个该死的白痴 你早该知道了 |
[20:19] | I don’t know, Charlie. | 我不知道 查理 |
[20:22] | People don’t just punch out for no reason. | 人不会无缘无故自杀 |
[20:26] | Yeah well, she had a reason. | 她有理由啊 |
[20:32] | Uh, I was talking about Annie. | 我说的是安妮 |
[20:36] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[20:40] | All right, so our girl, she comes home early with the groceries. | 女孩提早回家 买了许多东西 |
[20:44] | She’s looking for a little romance. | 准备过个浪漫的夜晚 |
[20:45] | She’s got uh, candles, bottle of chianti, and some rib eyes. | 她买了蜡烛 美酒 牛排 |
[20:51] | She sees the boyfriend through the back door with his sister | 她从后门看到她男朋友 |
[20:55] | bent over the table, here, doing a donkey. | 跟他妹妹在餐桌边 那里 老汉推车 |
[20:58] | A sister? | 妹妹? |
[21:00] | Yeah, sister. | 是啊 妹妹 |
[21:01] | Bent over… | 从后门… |
[21:01] | Seen them through the back door on this table. | 看到他们在这张桌子上 |
[21:04] | People are work. What can I tell ya? | 人是奇怪的动物 |
[21:06] | Jesus Christ. | 我的老天 |
[21:07] | All right, so, she leaves, comes back after they’re gone. | 于是她闪人 他们走后再回来 |
[21:12] | She scrubs the table with Brillo. Goes into the bathroom. | 用钢刷将桌子洗干 进到浴室 |
[21:17] | You know the rest. | 之后的事你知道了 |
[21:18] | Did they dust? | 他们有采指纹吗? |
[21:20] | No. | 没有 |
[21:21] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[21:23] | Because while fucking around | 因为尽管他妈的偷情 |
[21:24] | on your girlfriend may be shitty, it ain’t illegal. | 虽差劲 但不犯法 |
[21:26] | At least not yet, anyway. | 至少现在还不算犯法 |
[21:28] | Well it is, if it’s your sister. | 如果跟妹妹就是犯法 |
[21:31] | She had to have cash or, jewelry, or silverware, or something. | 她一定有些现金 珠宝 银餐具之类的东西 |
[21:36] | Yeah, she had the ruby slippers and the diamond broche | 你看她每天都 |
[21:38] | she wears to the steno pool every day. | 穿金戴银上班 |
[21:40] | She worked for the L-I double-R, for Christ sakes. | 其实根本没值钱的东西 |
[21:42] | She’s got nothing. | 她什么也没有 |
[21:45] | Let me stake you a roll of quarters, | 我借你点钱 |
[21:46] | we can still shine them freebooters down at Jimmy’s. | 我们去吉米那儿 |
[21:48] | Come on. | 不要 |
[21:49] | Nah. I gotta go home. | 我要回家 |
[21:51] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[22:14] | Where you been? | 你去哪? |
[22:17] | Huh? | 去哪? |
[22:18] | You first. | 你先说 |
[22:21] | Where you been? You been out drinking? Huh? | 你去哪? 喝酒? |
[22:24] | -Buster. -Let me smell your breath. | -巴斯特 -让我闻你嘴巴 |
[22:25] | -Buster, don’t. Buster, don’t. -Did you really do that? | -巴斯特 住手 巴斯特 住手 -你真的准备这样做? |
[22:27] | -Stop it. -Let me smell your breath. | -你真是 -住手 |
[22:28] | -Stop. Buster, stop. -This is… | -住手 巴斯特 -这是… |
[22:29] | -Stop it. Stop it. -Stay out of it, Ida. | -住手 住手 -置身事外 艾达 |
[22:30] | Stop. | 关你什么事? |
[22:31] | -So… What’re you doing! -What’s wrong with you? | -你在干什么! -你吃错什么药? |
[22:33] | What’s wrong with you? | 关你什么事? |
[22:34] | I’m trying to keep you from making an ass out of yourself. | 避免你做出蠢事 |
[22:37] | Ida, he wrecked the car a week ago. He shouldn’t even been driving. | 他把车撞坏根本不该再开车 |
[22:40] | He’s been delivering papers so he could pay to fix the car. | 他在送报纸赚钱修车 |
[22:44] | He wanted to surprise you. | 想给你一个惊喜 |
[22:48] | Yeah, well, how the hell was I supposed to know? | 我怎么会知道? |
[22:50] | I don’t know, you tell me, you’re the cop. | 你说呢 你是条子耶 |
[22:54] | Eddie. Eddie. | 艾迪 艾迪 |
[22:57] | I’M IN TOWN. | “饭店” 我来了 |
[22:59] | CAN’T YOU HEAR ME HONEY, I’M IN TOWN. | 亲爱的 你没听到我来了吗 |
[23:03] | HANGIN’ ROUN’, JUST WAITIN’ FOR YOU. | 等着 只等你一个 |
[23:09] | CAN’T YOU SEE, YOU’RE THE ONE AND ONLY BOY FOR ME. | 你不知道你是我的唯一吗 |
[23:14] | MM, YOU AND ME ARE. UNINTELLIGIBLE. | 你和我是 |
[23:19] | Sweetest Delphine, your letter of last week gives me such hope. | 亲爱的黛尔芬 你上周的来信让我充满希望 |
[23:25] | The way you speak of your daughter gives me | 你谈你女儿的口气使我觉得 |
[23:27] | a sense that there is love in this world left for me. | 这世界对我还有爱 |
[23:32] | No-no-no-no, too soft, too soft. | 不行 太软弱 |
[23:34] | And mention the kid’s name, mothers love that stuff. | 说出孩子名字 妈妈喜欢这套 |
[23:36] | It’s the simple things. | 这是很简单的事 |
[23:38] | I will arrive on March tenth with my sister Martha. | 3月10日我会带我妹妹抵达 |
[23:42] | Excellent. | 好极了 |
[23:43] | She’s the hottest bitch you’ve ever seen, | 她是个辣妹 |
[23:45] | and does me like a kitten. | 对我热情如火 |
[23:48] | That’s for sure. | 这倒是真的 |
[23:49] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[23:51] | You smell like a pimp. | 你身上有拉皮条的味道 |
[23:52] | That’s the only way I can get your scent off me, Kitty Cat. | 只有你能去除我的味道 |
[23:55] | Okay, okay, sign this. | 好啦 签字 |
[23:58] | Yeah. Ray Martin. | 好 雷·马丁 |
[24:08] | Hey, hold on. | 等等 |
[24:10] | What? | 干嘛? |
[24:11] | Go get dressed. | 去换衣服 |
[24:13] | What for? | 干嘛? |
[24:15] | Because I want you with me. | 陪我去 |
[24:17] | Really? Why? | 真的吗? 为什么? |
[24:22] | Make sure I behave. | 我才会安分守已 |
[24:24] | Besides, I like it when you watch me work. | 而且 我喜欢你看我工作 |
[24:31] | So feisty. | 好兴奋 |
[24:38] | I’ve been trying to get your ass street side for a year, | 一整年不动如山 |
[24:40] | and you wanna chase this? | 你竟接这个 |
[24:41] | Yeah I do. | 是啊 |
[24:42] | If it’d make you feel better, | 如果你感觉不错 |
[24:43] | I’ll put a car on the house, maybe they’ll come back. | 我会派人在车里盯着 说不定他们会回来 |
[24:46] | They’re not coming back. | 不会回来啦 |
[24:47] | Look Buster, you wanna get your ass | 看着巴斯特 你想想你的屁股 |
[24:49] | off the desk and get back to work, that’s great. | 恢复办案 那再好不过 |
[24:51] | This thing, it’s just a heart break. | 这案子真是令人心碎 |
[24:53] | Robbie, Motor Pool sent up your keys. | 修车厂送钥匙来 |
[24:55] | Say your car’s as good as new. | 车修好了 |
[24:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:05] | Look, a girl don’t rip herself up like that for no reason. | 女孩不会无缘无故那样割腕 |
[25:08] | With all due respect to your wife, this case isn’t fucking about her. | 我无意冒犯 但这不是你老婆 |
[25:15] | Let me tell you something, Mac. | 我跟你说 |
[25:17] | You couldn’t find a rattlesnake in a fucking lunch bag. | 便当盒里不可能有蛇 |
[25:20] | This is a lonely hearts a mile away. | 这显然是骗财骗色 |
[25:22] | Get outta my way, I’ll make you look like a genius. | 破案功劳可以归你 |
[25:25] | And don’t ever mention my wife again. | 以后不准再提我太太 |
[25:27] | It’s none of your fucking business! | 关你他妈的屁事! |
[25:32] | Fuckin’ asshole. | 猪头 |
[25:38] | Wounds are consistent with self-infliction. | 伤口全都是自已造成的 |
[25:41] | So, didn’t we know that already? | 我们早知道了不是吗? |
[25:43] | She pregnant? | 她有孕在身? |
[25:46] | Very good, Detective. | 厉害 |
[25:48] | Oh, Jesus Christ. | 唉 我的妈呀 |
[25:50] | Think she knew? | 她知道吗? |
[25:52] | Can’t help you there. | 这我就不知道了 |
[25:53] | Sure she did. That was the hook. | 当然知道 那是个钩子 |
[25:55] | She thought they were gonna be a family. | 她以为快成立家庭 |
[25:58] | That’s why she did it. | 所以才走入绝路 |
[26:02] | What’re you gonna do with her body? | 尸体怎么处理? |
[26:03] | No kin. | 没亲人 |
[26:05] | Probably send it to the medical college. | 送给医学院 |
[26:07] | They’re always looking for cadavers. | 他们缺尸首 |
[26:09] | Call the Weiss Brothers in Massapequa. | 打给怀斯兄弟葬仪社 |
[26:12] | Tell ’em I’ll take care of it. They know me there. | 费用我负责 他们认识我 |
[26:22] | You know that girl in there? | 你认识她 |
[26:23] | No. | 不 |
[26:24] | Why you paying for her funeral? | 那你干嘛出丧葬费? |
[26:25] | Well, you know, medical schools, they saw ’em up. | 不忍心送她去医学院 解剖她 |
[26:27] | You wanna see her sawed up? | 被碎尸万段 |
[26:29] | Tell you the truth, I don’t give a shit. | 我不在乎 |
[26:30] | Well you know, maybe you should. | 你知道 也许你应该 |
[26:31] | You got three daughters, right? Think about it. | 你有3个女儿 摸摸良心 |
[26:34] | You dropping a month of paychecks on a box ain’t gonna change nothin’. | 花一个月薪水买棺材于事无补 |
[26:37] | It’s my paychecks. Mine. Come on. | 我花我的钱 不关你事 拜托 |
[26:40] | Hey, you okay? | 嘿 你还好吧? |
[26:43] | I’m fine. | 没事 |
[26:45] | Really? | 真的? |
[26:47] | Really. Let’s go. | 真的 走吧 |
[26:56] | Remember what you told me when I made detective? | 记得我升警探时你跟我说 |
[26:58] | Huh? You said, do the job. Make sure you go home. | 好好干 乖乖回家 |
[27:00] | Don’t tell your wife nothing, and keep the blood out here. | 跟老婆绝口不提 工作归工作 |
[27:04] | What do you think, you actually make a fucking difference out here? | 你觉得你能改变事实? |
[27:07] | I was kind of hoping we did. | 希望我们有那个能力 |
[27:08] | We didn’t make this fucking sewer, we just work in it. | 污秽不是我们制造的 虽然我们身在其中 |
[27:11] | You taken a good look at these people? | 你看这些人 |
[27:13] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[27:14] | They’re fucking animals, what they do to each other. | 尽做些野兽做的事 |
[27:16] | You’re not gonna change that. | 你是无法改变的 |
[27:18] | You know, all I got is the job. Okay? | 我只是做我该做的事 |
[27:20] | That’s a straight line. I know that. | 界线很清楚 这我明白 |
[27:25] | Uh, okay, you wanna do this, | 好吧 既然你想做 |
[27:27] | this makes some kind of sense to you, fine. | 认为这是该做的事 |
[27:30] | I’ll back you up. I owe you that. | 我挺你 这是我欠你的 |
[27:33] | But for both our sakes, don’t make it personal. | 但千万不要牵涉私人情感 |
[27:35] | Do it right. Act like a cop. | 好好干 像个好条子 |
[27:47] | Ain’t nothing out here but bad road and trouble. | 这里除了烂路什么都没有 |
[27:51] | It’s beautiful. | 好美 |
[27:53] | The woods, the silence. No people. | 树林 安静 没有人 |
[27:58] | People die in the damn woods. | 人常死在树林里 |
[28:02] | And bears fuck there. | 熊在树林里做爱 |
[28:05] | By the time Fernandez and Beck left Patty Forsythe in the bathtub, | 费南德兹和贝克将福希丝害死在浴缸期间 |
[28:09] | they’d already conned a dozen Janes from Staten Island to Miami Beach. | 他们一路从史戴顿鸟到迈阿密已经骗了上打的女人 |
[28:13] | Martha played the part of Ray’s spinster sister to a T. | 玛莎成功扮演雷的老处女妹妹 |
[28:16] | Who’s the best you’ve ever had, hm? | 谁是你的最佳搭档? |
[28:19] | Some sister. | 好个老妹 |
[28:26] | Oh, shit! Shit, shit. Martha, Martha stop. | 要死! 玛莎 住手 |
[28:29] | It’s the cop-it’s the cops, god damn it! | 有条子 他妈的! |
[28:31] | Stop. | 快住手 |
[28:33] | Oh, god! Oh, god! | 噢 天啊! 噢 天啊! |
[28:40] | Oh, okay. Okay. Okay, okay stop it. | 好了 停 |
[28:43] | Come here. Come here. Come on. | 过来 快点 |
[28:56] | Uh… shit. Shit. | 嗯… 该死 |
[29:00] | License and registration. | 行照 驾照 |
[29:02] | I wasn’t speeding. Was I speeding? | 我没超速吧? |
[29:04] | You were all over the place, Mister. | 蛇行 |
[29:17] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[29:18] | Schooling you a little, Raymond. | 给你上点课 |
[29:20] | The car is stolen, Martha. | 这车是偷来的 玛莎 |
[29:23] | I changed the plates, but if he checks the registration, Jesus! | 换过大牌如果他查车籍就完了 |
[29:27] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会处理 |
[29:29] | What’re you gonna do? | 你想干嘛? |
[29:32] | Explain it to him. | 向他解释 |
[29:34] | Wait. Wait. Stop. | 等等 停 |
[29:37] | See what you did? | 瞧你干的 |
[29:42] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[29:44] | Martha. Martha. | 玛莎 玛莎 |
[30:13] | God. | 干 |
[30:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:35] | Nice. | 厉害 |
[30:49] | Drive carefully. | 小心驾驶 |
[30:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:58] | Now… | 你说现在… |
[31:03] | who’s the best you’ve ever had, hm? | 谁是你的最佳拍档? |
[31:08] | You are. | 你 |
[31:09] | Best that peach fuzz ever had, too. | 那条子一定没尝过更好的 |
[31:12] | He shot off like a cap gun. | 像水枪一样一触即发 |
[31:15] | Don’t ever forget who butters your bread, Raymond. | 别忘了谁为你牺牲奉献 |
[31:19] | Don’t you ever love them. | 不准你对她们动情 |
[31:24] | Who? | 对谁? |
[31:25] | Any of them. | 任何一个 |
[31:27] | Don’t even pretend. | 连假装都不准 |
[31:30] | Understood? | 懂吗? |
[31:33] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[31:36] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[31:41] | It’s hot. | 好热 |
[31:52] | My god, why would she do that? | 她为什么要做这种事? |
[31:55] | I was hoping that you’d tell me. | 希望你能告诉我 |
[31:58] | She have any family? | 她有家人吗? |
[32:01] | Um, she lost a husband in the war. | 她丈夫战死 |
[32:04] | What about this Raymond guy? | 你知道一个叫雷蒙的人吗? |
[32:06] | Ray Martin? | 雷·马丁? |
[32:08] | Ray Martin. | 雷·马丁 |
[32:09] | Run it. How’d they meet? | 查数据库 他们怎么认识的? |
[32:12] | Why don’t you just ask him? | 你怎么不问他? |
[32:14] | You got a number? Address? | 有电话或地址吗? |
[32:16] | Oh my god, he doesn’t know? | 他不知道吗? |
[32:19] | He’s from Florida. I mean that-that’s all I know. | 我只知道他来自佛罗里达 |
[32:22] | What was he like? Is he a good guy? Bad guy? | 他怎么样? 好人? 坏人? |
[32:24] | Raymond? | 雷蒙? |
[32:25] | Yeah. | 对 |
[32:26] | He’s a sweetheart. | 温柔体贴 |
[32:28] | He’s so, uh, handsome, you know. He writes her letters and whatnot. | 他是个 大帅哥 他还会写信给她呢 |
[32:34] | Poems, even. | 甚至写诗 |
[32:35] | Poems. | 诗 |
[32:36] | He uh, never lets you pay for anything. | 他从来不让你付钱 |
[32:39] | Loves to go dancing. | 喜欢跳舞 |
[32:42] | He took us all out to the Rivoli Ballroom one time. | 有一次他带我们去瑞沃里舞厅 |
[32:47] | He can really cut it up. | 他是舞林高手 |
[32:49] | Where’d you learn to dance like this? You should be in shows or something. | 你的舞从哪学的? 应该当艺人 |
[32:53] | Me and Arthur Murray go way back. | 我是亚瑟墨瑞的老客人 |
[32:55] | The real Arthur Murray? | 舞王亚瑟墨瑞? |
[32:57] | Sure. When we get back from Florida you can ask him all about it. | 等我们回到佛州你亲自问他 |
[33:00] | Tell me about Florida again, Ray. | 再跟我说说佛州的事 |
[33:02] | Can’t be out of this damn cold soon enough. | 巴不得赶快离开这寒冷的地方 |
[33:05] | Tomorrow, sweetie, on our drive down to the city, | 明天开车进城路上 |
[33:07] | I’ll tell you about it as many times as you want. | 你爱听几次我就说几次 |
[33:15] | In the meantime, I’m gonna fill up these glasses. | 现在我要去倒酒了 |
[33:18] | I can’t stand to see beauty go wanting. | 不能让美人的酒杯空着 |
[33:29] | Ray said you got separated during the war. | 雷说你们在战争时分开了 |
[33:32] | Oh yeah. My mother took me to Spain to her hometown, | 是啊 小时候妈妈把我带去西班牙 |
[33:36] | when I was just a little girl. | 当时我还是一个小女孩 |
[33:38] | Then the war came and we couldn’t get out. | 战争爆发我们出不来 |
[33:41] | What happened to Ray? | 那雷呢? |
[33:44] | He didn’t tell you? | 他没跟你说过? |
[33:45] | What? | 说什么? |
[33:47] | Don’t tell him I told you, | 不要说我跟你说的 |
[33:50] | but he worked for the British Intelligence. | 他为英国情报局工作 |
[33:52] | He fought fascists. | 对抗法西斯 |
[33:55] | Like a secret agent? | 他是情报员? |
[33:58] | You didn’t hear it from me. | 不是我说的哦 |
[34:02] | I tell you something, Martha. | 我跟你说 |
[34:04] | Spy or no spy, that brother | 不管他是不是情报员 |
[34:07] | of yours makes me feel positively adolescent. | 你弟弟让我觉得像个小女生 |
[34:11] | Oh honey, you’ve got something on your teeth. | 你牙缝有个东西 |
[35:49] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你 |
[35:51] | What in the fuck are we doing back here? | 我们在这里干嘛? |
[35:54] | He’s got a hunch. | 他有预感 |
[35:55] | He’s got a hunch. And this is uh, for what? | 预感 要干嘛? |
[35:59] | Extractions. Need a confession, you pull a tooth. | 榨出 要他认罪拔他一颗牙 |
[36:04] | Oh, okay. | 了解 |
[36:06] | Oh Christ, what’s that stink? | 靠 什么臭味? |
[36:08] | Fucking rat. | 老鼠 |
[36:12] | This is a snipe hunt. You know that, right? | 这是没屁用的 你知道吗? |
[36:14] | Cupids Crossroads. | 邱比特十字路 |
[36:16] | The club for lonely heart connections. | 寂寞芳心俱乐部 |
[36:19] | Have you ever passed someone on a corner and wondered, | 你曾不曾经过一个人 |
[36:22] | could that be my immortal Capulet? | 突然觉得他是我的罗密欧? |
[36:25] | My irr-irr-irrevocable Montague? | 或命中注定的茱莉叶? |
[36:28] | At Cupids Crossroads, no one escapes… | 在邱比特十字路… |
[36:31] | the raptures of love. | 没人逃得过爱的陷阱 |
[36:33] | How ’bout this Dream Catcher? | 这个梦中情人如何? |
[36:36] | Mature female… | 熟女… |
[36:37] | loves nightlife, cozy fires and bubble baths for two. | 喜爱夜生活 两人温暖的火光与泡泡浴 |
[36:41] | Reach out and tell me your dreams. Your future Mrs… | 来告诉我你的梦想 你未来的理想太太… |
[36:44] | W-R-I-T-E W-R-I-T-E. | |
[36:46] | Can have the pick of the litter, Buster. | 来挑选你的最佳情人 猛男 |
[36:48] | Casanova Cop and his naughty nightstick seek receptacle for love. | 浪漫条子与他的警棍寻找归宿 |
[36:53] | Are you kidding? Half of these dames, | 开玩笑吧? 半数这些女人 |
[36:54] | they keep their teeth in a jar. | 已经齿牙动摇 |
[36:56] | They take dinner through a god damn straw at night. | 靠吸管进食 |
[36:58] | Not Patty Forsythe. | 派蒂福希丝不一样 |
[37:00] | These dames really want a date… | 她们必须… |
[37:01] | they need to go straight for the meat and potatoes. | 通过正则途径交往 |
[37:03] | OK? Okay? | |
[37:04] | Wild female, she’s rich, she likes to cook, she likes to fuck. | 狂野富有女性 精烹饪爱炒饭 |
[37:08] | Need a personal post office just to bag the mail. | 邮件多到需要私人邮局 |
[37:10] | Well that’s how I found your wife. | 我就是这样找到你老婆的 |
[37:12] | What? I didn’t-I’m sorry, I was far away. | 你说什么? 我没有…我很抱谦 我很远 |
[37:13] | I couldn’t hear what the fuck you said. | 我没听到你他妈的说什么 |
[37:14] | Come here, you motherfucker. | 过来 你这王八蛋 |
[37:18] | Very loving, older female considered attractive, | 可爱的年长女性 迷人 |
[37:21] | and compassionate and ready to enjoy life to the fullest. | 有爱心 想充分享受生活 |
[37:25] | Loves ballroom dancing and nights under the stars. | 喜欢上舞厅与夜晚的星空 |
[37:32] | What d’ya got? | 发现什么? |
[37:33] | Mrs. Forsythe closed her personal account five days ago. | 福希丝太太5天前 |
[37:35] | She wrote a check from this account | 提清了帐户 |
[37:38] | and they deposited it into a joint account. | 将支票存进他们的联合帐户 |
[37:40] | With Ray Martin? | 她跟雷·马丁的? |
[37:42] | That’s right. | 对 |
[37:42] | How much did she deposit? | 她存入多少? |
[37:44] | Mr. Martin deposited, let’s see, forty-eight hundred seventy dollars. | 马丁先生存入4870元 |
[37:47] | Mrs. Forsythe transferred the balance of her personal account… | 福希丝太太转帐… |
[37:50] | six thousand six hundred twenty-three dollars. | 6623元 |
[37:52] | Six thousand? | 6千? |
[37:53] | For a combined total of eleven thousand, | 联合帐户内 |
[37:55] | four hundred and ninety-three dollars in the joint account. | 总数是11,493元 |
[37:57] | And now you’re saying that account is closed as well? | 你是说那个帐户现在关了? |
[38:00] | The next day Mr. Martin withdrew the balance. | 马丁先生提清的 |
[38:03] | And that was a check? | 提支票? |
[38:04] | No, cash. | 不 现金 |
[38:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:21] | So? | 怎样? |
[38:23] | She had almost seven thousand. | 她存了约7千元 |
[38:24] | Yeah, seven thousand dollars at thirty-five bucks | 一周35 |
[38:26] | a week is almost four years pay. | 大约是4年的薪水 |
[38:28] | Where’d she get that? | 钱哪来的? |
[38:30] | Figure it out. | 你猜 |
[38:31] | What’s the army death benefit pay, ten grand? | 军人死亡抚恤金多少 1万? |
[38:33] | Yeah, about. | 差不多 |
[38:34] | Okay. Well her husband died in forty-four. | 她老公1944年死的 |
[38:36] | She gets a part-time job, lives off the death benefit. | 她有打工 加上抚恤金过活 |
[38:40] | That’s the number. That’s what she had to steal. | 就是这数字害她惹祸上身 |
[38:45] | Still, it ain’t murder. | 还不能说是谋杀 |
[38:47] | Not yet. | 是还不够 |
[38:57] | Well… welcome home, Janette. | 那么… 欢迎回家 珍奈 |
[39:09] | I know it’s not much to look at, darling. | 我知道不大 |
[39:11] | It’s one of my rentals. | 我的出租房子 |
[39:17] | It’s just for a couple of nights. | 只住两晚 |
[39:19] | Look, we get our business out of the way in the morning, | 早上我们出门办事 |
[39:24] | go to the church in the afternoon, | 下午上教堂 |
[39:26] | we’ll be on our honeymoon, by Tuesday. | 星期二我们就去度蜜月 |
[39:31] | Is she coming with us? | 她跟我们去? |
[39:33] | Who, Martha? | 谁? 玛莎? |
[39:36] | She doesn’t like me, Raymond. | 她不喜欢我 雷蒙 |
[39:39] | Well how can you say that? Martha likes everybody. | 玛莎谁都喜欢 |
[39:41] | She’s a nurse. | 她是护士 |
[39:42] | She didn’t say a single thing to me, the whole trip, | 她没跟我说一句话 |
[39:44] | just glared at me in the mirror. | 一路上死盯着镜子里的我 |
[39:48] | Well, even if that were true, it’s none of our business, is it? | 即使如此也不关我们的事 |
[39:54] | No it isn’t. | 是不关我事 |
[39:57] | You need a hand? | 要帮忙吗? |
[39:58] | No, but I think the kitchen might. | 不用 厨房可能需要 |
[40:00] | I’ll take care of it. | 我来负责 |
[40:02] | She’s alone Janette. You’re a beautiful woman. | 她落单了 珍奈 你很漂亮 |
[40:06] | You and me, we got each other. She sees that. | 我们 彼此相爱 她看在眼里 |
[40:14] | It’s difficult. | 心里不好受 |
[40:16] | I hadn’t thought about it that way. | 我没这样想过 |
[40:20] | You want me to get her a hotel for the night, I will. I will. | 我可以叫她去住饭店 |
[40:26] | Or maybe you and I should go to a hotel, huh? | 或许我们去住饭店? |
[40:30] | That’d be fun. | 应该不错 |
[40:33] | I suppose I can take it a while longer if she can. | 她受得了我就受得了 |
[40:36] | Mm. That’s a good girl. | 这样才乖 |
[40:43] | Okay. We’ll make it work. No problems. Forget about her. | 好吧 我会解决 没问题 别烦恼她 |
[40:50] | It’s you and me, kid. Come on, let’s get in there. | 你和我才重要 我们进去吧 |
[40:56] | Tea time. | 喝茶 |
[41:00] | Janette, lemon, honey? | 珍奈 加柠檬 蜜糖? |
[41:05] | Nothing. No thank you. | 都不用 谢谢 |
[41:07] | How ’bout you, Ray? | 你呢 雷蒙? |
[41:09] | You want honey? | 你呢 蜜糖? |
[41:13] | I wanted to surprise you. | 我想给你一个惊喜 |
[41:18] | That’s wonderful. | 好漂亮 |
[41:20] | Martha, find some tools. We’ll hang it up. | 找工具把它挂起来 |
[41:21] | You’re gonna ruin him. | 你会毁掉他 |
[41:36] | She’s right, you know? You’re too good to me. | 她说得对 你知道吗? 我配不上你 |
[41:45] | I’m-I’m cold. I think I’ll run a bath. | 好冷 我想泡个澡 |
[41:50] | Why don’t you give me a few minutes and sneak in with me? | 给我几分钟 你再溜进来陪我 |
[41:55] | Okay. I’ll see ya soon. | 好 待会见 |
[42:12] | Ray? | 雷? |
[42:13] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[42:15] | There, you do it. | 拿去 你去挂 |
[42:18] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你是怎么啦? |
[42:19] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[42:21] | Are you trying to blow this? | 你想把事情搞砸吗? |
[42:23] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[42:24] | You are driving her crazy. | 你快把她搞疯了 |
[42:27] | Staring at her in the car. God damn tea? | 在车上死盯着她 泡什么鬼茶? |
[42:31] | You want me to send you to a hotel? | 你要我把你送去饭店吗? |
[42:33] | How dare you. | 你敢 |
[42:34] | I’ve been so nice to that old cow. | 我对那老母牛够好了 |
[42:36] | And you two have been treating me like the fucking maid. | 你们把我当女佣 |
[42:39] | I’m not gonna put up with it, Ray. | 我不能忍受 |
[42:41] | We are getting out of here right now. | 我们现在就走 |
[42:43] | We don’t have the money, Martha. | 钱还没拿到 |
[42:45] | Ray. | 雷 |
[42:48] | It’s alright, it’s alright. In a minute. | 好啦 马上 |
[42:51] | What about that other girl, the one from Michigan… | 那女的怎么样? 密西根那个… |
[42:53] | the one with the kid? | 带孩子那个 |
[42:54] | That’s the real money. | 她钱才多 |
[42:55] | We don’t need this whore. Let’s leave right now. | 不要理这个婊子 现在就走 |
[42:57] | Are you listening to anything that I’m saying? | 你有没有在听? |
[43:00] | Anything? | 你到底懂不懂? |
[43:01] | All of our cash, all of it, is in her bank account. | 我们的钱都在她银行帐户里 |
[43:07] | Ray, I don’t care about the money. | 雷 我不管那些钱 |
[43:11] | Look, sit down. Sit down for a second. | 坐一下 坐一会儿 |
[43:16] | The checks clear Monday morning. | 支票星期一早上才能兑现 |
[43:18] | Okay? Monday morning. | 好不? 星期一早上 |
[43:19] | -Baby. -It’ll be all over. | -宝贝 -到时事情就结束了 |
[43:21] | -Baby, I can’t wait ’til Monday. -I promise, it’ll all be over. | -我等不到星期一 -我保证 没事了 |
[43:24] | Come on. | 走啦 |
[43:25] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[43:26] | Please, let’s just get out of here. Come on. Let’s go. | 我们闪人啦 走啦 |
[43:30] | -You got such a fire, baby. -Come on. | -如果你欲火焚身 -来吧 |
[43:33] | You put it out with this. | 用这个解决 |
[43:34] | But I’m not leaving without my money. Got it? | 没拿到钱我不走 懂吗? |
[43:59] | You need any help? | 要帮忙吗? |
[44:00] | Yeah. Keep that dog out of here. There’s glue all over. | 别让狗过来 到处是胶水 |
[44:03] | Skip. Skipper. Skipper. Skipper, come on. Come on, boy. | 史吉普 史吉普 史吉普 过来 |
[44:12] | Here uh, I got… | 这个 给你… |
[44:17] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[44:18] | Billy G’s paying me a dollar and a half a week. | 比利付我一周1.5元 |
[44:21] | What for? | 为什么? |
[44:22] | On account of he’s got uh, football practice, | 对他有恩 他要练足球 |
[44:25] | doesn’t wanna lose his paper route, so. | 又不想放弃送报 |
[44:29] | Why aren’t you playing football? | 你怎么不玩足球? |
[44:31] | Gotta pitch papers. | 我要送报纸 |
[44:35] | Well it’s gonna take a lot of papers to pay for that fender. | 赔那块板金要送很多报纸喔 |
[44:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[44:44] | Why don’t ya pick up a block, help me. Go ‘head. | 过来帮我磨吧 快啊 |
[44:51] | Wipe it down with this. | 用这个往下擦 |
[45:03] | Tell me you love me, baby. | 跟我说你爱我 |
[45:06] | I want to hear you say it. | 我喜欢听你说 |
[45:09] | Yeah, sure. | 好啊 当然 |
[45:11] | Say my name. | 叫我的名字 |
[45:13] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[45:15] | My name. | 我的名字 |
[45:18] | Say my name. | 叫我的名字 |
[45:21] | Come on. Janette. | 干嘛 珍奈 |
[45:25] | Say I, I love you. | 说我爱你 |
[45:33] | I love you Kitty Cat. | 我爱你 小猫咪 |
[45:35] | I do. Come on. | 真的 可以吧 |
[45:39] | Oo! | 噢! |
[45:42] | Oh my god. | 老天 |
[45:44] | Oh… | 哦… |
[45:45] | Jesus Christ! | 天哪! |
[45:46] | You trying to drive me crazy? | 你想把我逼疯? |
[45:48] | Do you enjoy playing with my heart like this, huh? | 我难过你很爽是不是? |
[45:50] | Hurting me like this? | 这样伤害我? |
[45:52] | No baby, no. I was just working. | 不 宝贝 这只是工作 |
[45:55] | Son of a bitch! You called her my name! | 贱人 你叫她我的名字! |
[45:59] | You called her fucking… | 你叫她妈的… |
[46:00] | -No-no-no-no. -My… | -不 不 -我… |
[46:02] | No. | 不 |
[46:03] | I heard you. | 我听到了 |
[46:04] | My eyes were closed, Kitty Cat. | 我眼睛闭着 小猫咪 |
[46:07] | I was with you. Don’t you see? | 闭上眼睛 想着你 |
[46:09] | The only way I could do it was to see you. | 我才做得下去 |
[46:12] | I’m always with you. | 我一直想着你 |
[46:15] | I’m always with you. I’m always… | 我一直想着你 我一直… |
[46:20] | Yeah. Mm-hm. | 知道吗 |
[46:22] | I love you, Ray. | 我爱你 雷 |
[46:32] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 是的 |
[46:37] | Mm, Kitty Cat. | 小猫咪 |
[46:38] | No, no baby, no. | 不 宝贝 不行 |
[46:40] | No-no-no, wait-wait-wait-wait-wait. | 不 等等 等等 等等 等等 等等 |
[46:42] | Wait. Don’t stop, Kitty Cat. | 不要停 小猫咪 |
[46:44] | -No let me… -Don’t stop. | -不… -不要停 |
[46:46] | No. | 不行 |
[46:48] | Close your eyes now. | 闭上眼睛 |
[46:51] | And finish yourself. | 自已解决 |
[46:54] | I want to see you see me. | 我要看你怎么想着我 |
[46:57] | And Raymond… if you’re lying, I’ll know. | 雷蒙… 你要是骗我 我知道 |
[47:04] | I’ll see your heart. | 我可以看透你的心 |
[47:17] | Baby. Close your eyes. | 宝贝 闭上眼睛 |
[47:32] | Oh, god Martha, you made such a mess. | 噢 玛莎 看你搞得一团乱 |
[47:40] | Oh, Martha. | 玛莎 |
[47:52] | Rene. What’re you doin’ here? | 蕾妮 你怎么来这里? |
[47:55] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该来 |
[47:56] | No. No. You never answer your phone, and… | 不 不行 你都不接电话… |
[48:03] | I try to get you, you show… up in the middle of the night. | 我想找你… 你只有晚上出现 |
[48:05] | -Oh… -And when something happens, | -哦… -有事情时 |
[48:06] | I don’t know how to get a hold of you. | 我根本找不到你 |
[48:07] | What happened? | 怎么啦? |
[48:08] | My father. | 我爸爸 |
[48:09] | What? | 怎么了? |
[48:10] | My dad died. | 我爸死了 |
[48:12] | I just need you to hold me. | 我要你抱我 |
[48:17] | I found him in the kitchen. | 我在厨房发现他 |
[48:22] | My daddy. | 我的爸爸 |
[48:24] | Come on, let’s-let’s go inside. | 快 我们进去 |
[48:28] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪里? |
[48:31] | Dad. | 爸 |
[48:33] | Eddie, don’t. | 艾迪 不要 |
[48:37] | Eddie. | 艾迪 |
[48:39] | Eddie. | 艾迪 |
[48:55] | You’re gonna break it. | 行李箱盖会弄坏 |
[48:58] | Well she don’t fit. | 装不下她 |
[49:02] | I’ll make her fit. | 我让她装得下 |
[49:10] | The bitch won’t die. | 这贱人还不死 |
[49:27] | Why’d she do it? | 妈为什么自杀? |
[49:32] | Was it because of that woman? | 因为那个女人 |
[49:33] | No. | 不是 |
[49:35] | Though I can’t say at the time I didn’t think about it. | 我不敢说当时我没这样想 |
[49:38] | Well I guess you got what you wanted. | 你要的都成真了 |
[49:40] | You have no idea what I want. | 你不知道我要的是什么 |
[49:42] | Then why don’t you explain it to me. | 解释给我听啊 |
[49:48] | ‘Cause you can’t. | 因为你无法解释 |
[50:18] | Holster your weapons. | 收枪 |
[50:20] | You’re gonna love this. | 这消息你会喜欢 |
[50:21] | Missing Persons blotter. | 失踪人口报告 |
[50:23] | Lady says her mother disappeared three days ago, | 她妈妈跟两个人走了 |
[50:24] | with two characters that sound like our friends from Wantaugh. | 听起来像我们老朋友干的 |
[50:28] | Off to Florida. | 一路到佛罗里达 |
[50:29] | Cleared out her bank account. | 帐户被提领一空 |
[50:31] | Ray Martin? | 雷·马丁? |
[50:32] | It’s gotta be. It’s also gotta be an alias. | 一定是 当然是用化名 |
[50:40] | Coffee? | 咖啡? |
[50:42] | No, no-no, after. | 不 等会 |
[50:54] | We need to talk. | 我有话跟你谈 |
[50:56] | About what? | 关于什么事? |
[50:58] | About us. | 关于我们 |
[51:01] | I think about the future, Raymond. | 我想过未来 |
[51:03] | Planning the future, huh? | 计划未来? |
[51:06] | See, there you go again. | 你又来了 |
[51:09] | There I go what? Hm? | 什么又来了? |
[51:13] | I’m trying to talk about something that’s important to me, | 我想谈我认为重要的事 |
[51:15] | something that means something. And you get sarcastic. | 你总是冷嘲 热讽 |
[51:18] | Look, I’m tired. Okay? I’m sorry. | 我累了 好吗? 抱歉 |
[51:24] | What do you wanna talk about? Come here. | 你想谈什么? |
[51:31] | Let’s talk. | 来谈啊 |
[51:33] | Don’t laugh. | 不要笑 |
[51:34] | Mm, I promise. | 我答应你 |
[51:40] | I want a baby. | 我想生个宝宝 |
[51:44] | A baby? | 生宝宝? |
[51:46] | I don’t wanna be alone the rest of my life. | 下半辈子我不想孤单一个人 |
[51:49] | Babies don’t leave. | 孩子不会抛弃我 |
[51:53] | I’d like that. | 我也觉得不错 |
[51:55] | Don’t bullshit me, Raymond. | 别唬弄我 |
[51:56] | No, I would like that. | 不 我真的也喜欢 |
[52:00] | You know, to have a boy, a son, | 如果生个儿子 |
[52:07] | I could take the track, ballgames or something. | 我可以跟他赛跑 打球等等 |
[52:13] | Or maybe a little girl, | 或许生个女儿 |
[52:15] | I could buy dresses for, little shoes, dolls. | 买漂亮衣服鞋子 洋娃娃给她 |
[52:19] | My own little princess who calls me Daddy. | 叫我 “把拔” 的小公主 |
[52:22] | What’s not to like? | 谁不喜欢呢? |
[52:30] | You mean that? | 真的? |
[52:31] | Of course I mean it. | 当然是真的 |
[52:33] | We’d have to get the hell outta here, though. | 我们得搬家 |
[52:35] | City’s no place to raise a kid. | 都市不适合养孩子 |
[52:37] | No. Too many creeps. | 坏人太多 |
[52:44] | Yeah. Well Kitty Cat, we get our business out of the way, we’ll be set. | 洗手不干我们就能安定下来 |
[52:49] | Get some money socked away, | 存些钱 在河上游 |
[52:52] | get a place upriver, Croton or Hastings. | 克罗顿或哈斯定买栋房子 |
[52:55] | We can do anything. We can do whatever we want. | 想做什么就做什么 |
[52:58] | I’ll put a bun in the oven, we’ll be on our way. | 生孩子的事就交给我啦 |
[53:02] | What’s the matter? What did I say? | 我说了什么? |
[53:04] | What did I do now? What’s the matter? | 我做错什么? 怎么了? |
[53:09] | I’m crying because I’m happy. | 我是喜极而泣 |
[53:26] | That’s your mother? | 那是你妈? |
[53:27] | Yeah. | 对 |
[53:28] | How old is she? | 她多大年纪? |
[53:31] | Yeah. How long they been together? | 他们在一起多久? |
[53:33] | About three months. | 三个月左右 |
[53:35] | Big age difference, huh? | 年纪相差不少? |
[53:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[53:39] | Says here she’s happy, she eloped, she’ll call you when she gets settled. | 这里说她很快乐 她私奔去了 安定下后会打电话 |
[53:44] | What’s wrong with that? | 有问题吗 |
[53:45] | It’s not her writing. | 那不是她的字迹 |
[53:47] | Well you mean, you uh, actually positive that that’s not her writing? | 确定不是她的字迹? |
[53:50] | Yeah. | 确定 |
[53:52] | How ’bout money? Did your mother have money? | 钱呢? 你妈有钱吗? |
[53:55] | Around five thousand, plus a house. | 大约5千 和一栋房子 |
[53:58] | Yeah? You check with the bank? | 你跟银行查过吗? |
[54:00] | The house was sold. She cleared out all the accounts. | 房子卖了 帐户都领空了 |
[54:03] | How ’bout uh, this guy, you ever seen him? | 你见过 这家伙吗? |
[54:05] | Met him? | 见过他? |
[54:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[54:07] | How ’bout his sister, she ever around? | 他妹妹跟他一起? |
[54:09] | She don’t like me very much. Listen, this ain’t right. | 她不喜欢我 这事不对劲啦 |
[54:18] | The suspect in the photograph goes by the name of Raymond Martin. | 这嫌疑犯自称雷蒙·马丁 |
[54:22] | The woman standing next to him is the missing person. | 他旁边的就是失踪的女人 |
[54:25] | Her name is Janette Long. | 她名叫珍·奈隆 |
[54:28] | Apparently he travels with a uh, woman who claims that she’s his sister. | 跟他同行的是他所谓的妹妹 |
[54:32] | We don’t know much about her other than uh… | 我们对她所知不多… |
[54:34] | she’s romantically linked to Martin. | 但她跟马丁有暧昧关系 |
[54:40] | If you’ve got any information or you see anything, | 如果有任何消息请跟我们连络 |
[54:42] | you know, let us know. | 你知道 我们知道 |
[54:46] | Thank you for letting us intrude on your precinct. | 抱歉到你管区打扰 |
[54:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[54:58] | Excuse me. Excuse me. You didn’t look at the picture. | 抱歉 抱歉 你没看照片 |
[55:02] | Yeah, sure I did. | 我看啦 |
[55:04] | Can I show you something? | 我给你看个东西 |
[55:07] | I mean you gotta ask yourself… | 请你自问… |
[55:09] | why would a beautiful girl hop in a tub and do that to herself? | 这么美的女人为何割腕自杀? |
[55:13] | You know what I think, Officer… | 我的想法是你贵姓? 长官… |
[55:16] | Chetnick? | 查尼克? |
[55:17] | I think that these two barnacles figured out that she was alone, | 这两个家伙知道她独居 |
[55:20] | and that she was getting money from | 她的钱来自 |
[55:22] | her dead hero husband and a GI insurance policy. | 军人老公的抚恤金和保险 |
[55:26] | A beautiful girl with a baby inside her. | 一个美女 肚里还怀着孩子 |
[55:32] | Take a look. Take another look. | 再看一次 |
[55:39] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[55:39] | You know, this is kind of a heartache. | 你知道吗 这种问题很头痛 |
[55:41] | You know, maybe the only way to resolve it is with a razor blade. | 或许最好的办法就是割腕自尽 |
[55:45] | But they’re gonna do it again, and it could even be in your backyard. | 他们还会下手 或许是你邻居 |
[55:50] | How are you gonna live with that? | 你可以忍受吗? |
[56:04] | What the hell was that? | 怎么回事? |
[56:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[56:08] | Call a hotel ’cause I’m not flying in this shit. | 联系饭店 这种雨我不飞 |
[56:10] | It’s ridiculous. | 荒谬 |
[56:11] | Where d’you keep your balls, in a fucking safe? | 你的蛋蛋要不要放保险箱? |
[56:13] | You know, you’re right, let’s be daring and see what happens. | 你勇敢你去啊 |
[56:16] | Try it out. | 试试吧 |
[56:17] | All right, it’s raining a little bit. | 下点小雨而已 |
[56:18] | A little bit? | 小雨? |
[56:19] | Let’s stand here. | 我们站这里 |
[56:25] | Detective Robinson. | 罗宾逊警探 |
[56:35] | I pulled ’em over on a possible DUl. | 我曾拦下他们 可能酒后驾车 |
[56:37] | Don’t know if they’re your pair or not. The guy was bald. | 不知道是不是他们 那男的秃头 |
[56:40] | He might’ve wore a rug, though. | 可能戴假? |
[56:42] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道? |
[56:43] | Tape on his dome, you know? Double stick. | 头顶上有双面胶 你看? 很怪吧 |
[56:45] | I thought that was kind of screwy. | 我认为这是一种螺旋形的 |
[56:51] | Did you run this? | 你查过资料吗? |
[56:52] | Didn’t have to. He wasn’t drunk. | 没有 他没喝酒 |
[56:55] | Why didn’t you tell me this before? | 你怎么不早说? |
[56:57] | No. Out. That’s all you get. | 出去 只有这些消息 |
[56:59] | Right. | 好吧 |
[57:02] | I’ll tell you this, though. | 我再跟你说 |
[57:05] | The sister that’s with him, she’s crazy. | 他那个姐妹有毛病 |
[57:07] | How do you mean? | 怎么说? |
[57:08] | Unstable, you know? Fucked up in the head. | 不稳定 脑袋有问题 |
[57:12] | Wouldn’t believe a damn thing she says. | 她说的话不能信 |
[57:17] | Thanks. | 谢啦 |
[57:23] | Come on. | 过来 |
[57:25] | I got a name, I got a number. Let’s go. | 拿到姓名和电话 我们走 |
[57:28] | Where you going? | 你要去哪? |
[57:30] | You know tonight is the kind when accidents happen. | 这种夜晚最容易出意外 |
[57:33] | He’s Raymond Martinez Fernandez. Alias Ray Martin. Alias Shit stick. | 他叫马丁尼兹费南德兹 别名雷·马丁 或恶棍 |
[57:39] | Incarcerated Tallahassee for burglary, larceny. | 曾因强盗 偷窃入狱 |
[57:42] | Oh, did a year at Bass Creek for polygamy. | 因重婚关过一年 |
[57:44] | No kidding. | 玩真的 |
[57:45] | Married twice. Jane Thompson. | 结过两次婚 珍汤普逊 |
[57:48] | She keeled over of a heart attack on the honeymoon in Spain. | 在西班牙度蜜月时死于心脏病 |
[57:51] | Second wife, Myrtle Young, OD’d on Phenobarbital. | 第二任妻子摩朵杨 药物过量 |
[57:55] | Goes belly-up after they stick her on a bus back to Little Rock. | 死于前往小岩巴士上 |
[57:57] | The guy’s prolific. | 杰作不少 |
[57:59] | Got an address? | 住址? |
[58:00] | Yeah. P.O. Box in Ansonia Station in Manhattan. | 曼哈顿 安索尼亚车站信箱 |
[58:02] | Big spender. | 大富豪 |
[58:04] | This is good. | 很好 |
[58:07] | Well, we’ll need a warrant. Get the Leprechaun on it. | 申请搜索票 叫莱利去办 |
[58:09] | Reilly! | 莱利! |
[58:26] | So you got uh… any idea how long | 你得嗯… 这家伙多久前 |
[58:28] | it’s been since this guy checked his mail? | 才来收过信? |
[58:31] | Quite a while. | 满久啰 |
[58:32] | Check the postmarks. | 查邮戳 |
[58:33] | What about this, how’s he pay for this? | 怎么做 他怎么付钱? |
[58:35] | Does he have a billing address? | 有帐单地址吗? |
[58:37] | Yeah, Detective. | 有 |
[58:39] | Okay, what is it? | 哪里? |
[58:40] | You’re standing next to it. | 就在你身边 |
[58:42] | Uh, that’s why people have mailboxes, | 不然大家租信箱干嘛? |
[58:44] | so that they can get their mail. | 这样才能得到信件 |
[58:45] | You know, we should have Eastman check electric, telephone. | 叫伊斯曼查电力 电话公司 |
[58:48] | There’s gotta be a trail on this guy. | 这家伙肯定有线索 |
[58:49] | -Right. -Yeah. | -好 -去 |
[58:51] | Somebody’s gotta stay with the box though, right? | 派人盯着信箱对吧? |
[58:53] | Yeah. | 对 |
[58:54] | Yeah. Reilly, it’s you. | 莱利 就你啦 |
[58:56] | What’s me? | 为什么是我? |
[58:57] | Hold on, whoa-whoa-whoa, whoa-whoa, hey come on. | 等一下 哇…哇…哇 哇…哇 来吧 |
[59:00] | I’m not staying with the fucking… | 我不要守着… |
[59:02] | Stay with the box! | 守着信箱! |
[59:04] | I haven’t even had my lunch. | 我还没吃午餐 |
[59:06] | Alright. | 给你 |
[59:10] | Come on, you idiot. | 白痴 |
[59:12] | Going! | 我走了! |
[59:13] | What? | 什么? |
[59:15] | What? I’m a little up to here from him. | 什么? 我快受不了你了 |
[59:20] | All first names. P.O. Boxes from all over. | 都只有信箱号码和名字没有姓 |
[59:23] | Meredith from Deluth. Sally from Wheaton. | 狄卢的梅瑞蒂 惠顿的莎莉 |
[59:27] | But this is shit. We can’t take this to the D.A. | 都是屁 检察官不会接受 |
[59:29] | Well just keep looking. Don’t come in here with bad news. | 继续找 坏消息不必说 |
[59:32] | Well do you know how many spic-ass Fernandez motherfuckers | 电力公司有一堆姓费南德兹的 |
[59:35] | there are on the Con Edison rolls? | 没有一个关于爱迪生的? |
[59:37] | No, how many? | 有多少? |
[59:39] | Thousands. | 几千个 |
[59:41] | You wanna know how many Raymond Martinez Fernandezes there are? | 几个雷蒙·马丁尼兹费南德兹? |
[59:44] | Put us out of our misery. | 说来听听看 |
[59:46] | Just one. | 只有一个 |
[59:49] | In Valley Stream. Out by the airport. | 在机场边的谷川 |
[59:53] | No kidding. | 真的假的? |
[59:58] | -All right. -Let’s go. | -中了 -我们走 |
[1:00:00] | He even paid his bill. What a fuckin’ idiot. | 他还有付钱呢 该死的白痴 |
[1:00:08] | -Gonna knock, right? -Right. | -敲门吗? -嗯 |
[1:00:24] | We’re in! | 进来了! |
[1:00:29] | Bathroom’s clean. | 浴室没人 |
[1:00:32] | Nobody in the kitchen. | 厨房没人 |
[1:00:33] | They’ve gone. They skinned out. | 好了 他们逃了 |
[1:00:35] | We just missed ’em. | 正好错过 |
[1:00:36] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道? |
[1:00:38] | Look, there’s food on the table. | 桌上有食物 |
[1:00:39] | The lights are on. The heat’s on. | 灯亮着 暖炉开着 |
[1:00:40] | Check the milk outside. Pay attention. | 牛奶在外面 注意一点 |
[1:00:44] | They could still be upstate, for all we know. | 可能还在这州北部 |
[1:00:46] | Or in Lauderdale by now. | 或者罗德岱尔 |
[1:00:47] | Maybe they’re on the fuckin’ moon. | 或者在月亮上 |
[1:00:48] | Hey, check the god damn basement. | 检查地下室 去 |
[1:00:50] | Go. | 走 |
[1:00:51] | Come on. | 快 |
[1:00:55] | Come here. | 那里 |
[1:00:55] | We have to check the basement. | 查地下室 |
[1:00:57] | Thought we were gonna knock. | 不是要敲门吗? |
[1:00:59] | You did. | 你敲啦 |
[1:01:01] | What’s your problem? | 你有问题? |
[1:01:02] | You. You’re my problem. | 你才有问题 |
[1:01:03] | I’m your problem? | -我? -是的 |
[1:01:04] | Yeah. It’s like you don’t wanna catch bad guys anymore. | 你根本不想抓坏人 |
[1:01:07] | Yeah, I do. But I’m a homicide cop. | 我是凶案组的 |
[1:01:09] | This is bunko all the way. | 这是诈骗 |
[1:01:10] | That’s not what I’m talking about. I’m talking about your coasting. | 我不是这意思 |
[1:01:12] | You’re talking about poker, you’re talking about pension. | 你只在乎牌局 退休金 |
[1:01:15] | Like you don’t give a shit. | 你根本不在乎案子 |
[1:01:16] | Oh I give a shit. | 我在乎 |
[1:01:17] | Grand larceny, polygamy, incest, maybe. | 重大窃案 重婚 乱伦 |
[1:01:21] | They’re all lonely hearts. Who gives a shit? | 但这是排遣寂寞 谁管得着? |
[1:01:22] | She’s probably sucking on a coconut in Florida right now. | 她可能正在佛罗里达享受 |
[1:01:24] | This homicide thing is all in your head. | 凶案是你的幻想 |
[1:01:27] | It-it’s a zero. It’s all fiction. | 不存在的 是小说 |
[1:01:29] | -Really? -Yeah. | -是吗? -是的 |
[1:01:30] | Then why is MacSwain all over it? | 为什么麦克史万跳出来? |
[1:01:31] | And if I’m so screwed up, why did they put you on it, huh? | 我发疯 他干嘛派你来? |
[1:01:34] | Well I think that question answers itself. | 你的问题里已经有了答案 |
[1:01:38] | You better get down here. | 你们最好下来 |
[1:02:10] | Spatter on the walls, blood, bone, brains, but no bullet. | 墙上有 血迹 脑浆 骨头 但没子弹 |
[1:02:14] | Soap underneath the baseboard. | 护板下有肥皂 |
[1:02:15] | They thinned it out when they cleaned up. | 他们仔细的清洗了 |
[1:02:16] | But no body. | 没有尸体 |
[1:02:18] | Sure there is. | 一定有 |
[1:02:19] | Somewhere. It’s a total bleed-out. | 藏在某处 血流光了 |
[1:02:22] | Who’s this? | 他是谁? |
[1:02:23] | It’s the landlord. | 房东 |
[1:02:25] | When’s the last time you saw ’em? | 最后一次看到他们是什么时候 |
[1:02:27] | Speak English. | 说英语 |
[1:02:28] | I already told him. Now who’s going to pay for my floor? | 我说过了 谁赔我地板? |
[1:02:31] | Three days ago. | 3天前 |
[1:02:32] | Son of a bitch, he had lease with me. | 混蛋 我有租约 |
[1:02:34] | I make out, though. Fifty dollar deposit. | 我只拿他50元押金 |
[1:02:36] | Good. You can pay for it yourself. | 好 那算是赔偿金 |
[1:02:41] | Albany make the car? | 亚班尼警局查出车辆没? |
[1:02:42] | Yeah. Forty-seven Plymouth. Stolen. | 47年普利矛斯 赃车 |
[1:02:45] | Probably switches plates every time he winds his watch. | 车牌换了好几次 |
[1:02:48] | What about my door, huh? | 我的门怎么办? |
[1:02:51] | Think we’re goin’. | 我们该走了 |
[1:02:54] | Get outta the way. | 让开 |
[1:02:55] | Hey buddy. | 嘿 老兄 |
[1:02:58] | Now everything matches you stupid piece of shit. | 现在很搭了 猪头 |
[1:03:01] | You got any more questions? | 还有问题吗? |
[1:03:06] | We just missed ’em. | 刚好给他们溜掉 “出售” |
[1:03:08] | They were only five miles away buying a Desoto flop top in Seaford. | 他们在5哩外买过东西 |
[1:03:12] | But they might as well have been on the moon. | 但也可能逃到月亮上去了 “1949年5月8日” |
[1:03:15] | We were so close, but we lost ’em. | 很接近 但还是追丢了 “高铁 密西根” |
[1:03:20] | And it all went cold. | 然后线索都断了 |
[1:03:44] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:03:46] | I’m Ray. | 我是雷 |
[1:03:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:03:52] | Uh, this is my daughter, Rainelle. | 她是我女儿 兰奈儿 |
[1:03:55] | Hello Rainelle. | 你好 兰奈儿 |
[1:03:58] | This is a picture I made. This is Mommy, this is me, and this is you. | 这是我的作品 这个是妈妈 我 这是你 |
[1:04:04] | How about that. | 很棒 |
[1:04:05] | You’re so talented. | 你很有天分 |
[1:04:07] | Oh. | 哦 |
[1:04:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:04:11] | Can I show you my room? | 要看我的房间吗? |
[1:04:12] | Of course you can. | 好啊 |
[1:04:15] | Is it this way, right? Okay. | 这边吗? 好 |
[1:04:22] | Do you have any pets, huh? | 你有养宠物吗? |
[1:04:24] | Little frog or something, perhaps? | 青蛙之类的? |
[1:04:29] | You must be Martha. | 你一定是玛莎 |
[1:04:31] | Nice to meet you, Delphine. | 很高兴见到你 黛尔芬 |
[1:04:33] | It means so much to me that you give up your nursing job, | 谢谢你辞掉护士工作 |
[1:04:35] | you come all the way here with Ray. | 跑来这里 |
[1:04:37] | Please. | 不会啦 |
[1:04:39] | Let me look at you. | 让我好好看看你 |
[1:04:44] | So pretty. | 好美 |
[1:05:04] | It’s okay, boy. It’s okay. You’re fine. Okay… | 别怕 伙计 没关系 你很好 好… |
[1:05:09] | Oh, you got one. | 抓到了 |
[1:05:12] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:05:15] | You caught all those? | 都是你抓到的 |
[1:05:16] | Yup. | 对 |
[1:05:18] | Dog doesn’t like ’em. Do you, now? | 狗不喜欢螃蟹 你喜欢吗? |
[1:05:20] | Come here, Skip. | 过来 史吉普 |
[1:05:21] | It’s okay. | 不要怕啦 |
[1:05:27] | Watch out. | 小心 |
[1:05:34] | Sorry about your dad. | 你爸的事真令人难过 |
[1:05:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:05:43] | Did you uh, wanna try? | 要不要试试看? |
[1:05:46] | -Sure. -It’s-it’s easy. | -好啊 -很简单 |
[1:05:48] | Alright. | 来 |
[1:05:50] | Take the rope, it’s kind of… Pick that up and… | 抓住绳子… 拉起来… |
[1:05:53] | It’s getting worn. | 快断了 |
[1:06:07] | Good afternoon. | 午安 |
[1:06:08] | What the hell you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[1:06:10] | Boiling crabs. What’s it look like? | 煮螃蟹 怎么样? |
[1:06:13] | No, what the hell’s she doing here? | 不是 她怎么来了? |
[1:06:16] | I invited the squad. She’s part of the squad. | 我请全组人 也包括她 |
[1:06:19] | She’s talking to my son, for Christ’s sake. | 她在跟我儿子说话 |
[1:06:21] | So what? | 那又怎么样? |
[1:06:23] | Well, he don’t understand. | 他不会懂 |
[1:06:24] | Maybe you should explain it to him. | 或许你应该向他解释 |
[1:06:26] | Then maybe you should explain it to me. | 然后再向我解释 |
[1:06:28] | Look, who I’m banging, he doesn’t need to know about. | 我跟谁炒饭 他不需要知道 |
[1:06:31] | -Nice. Thank you very much. -Rene, look, he’s fifteen. | -谢谢你 -他才15岁 |
[1:06:35] | How am I supposed to say | 我怎么解释 |
[1:06:35] | I’m-I’m with a woman that’s not his mother, huh? | 我 我爱上他妈以外的人 |
[1:06:38] | You don’t need to say it. He already knows you’re banging me. | 他已经知道你在跟我炒饭 |
[1:06:41] | Ida knows you’re banging me. Everybody knows. | 大家都知道你睡了我 |
[1:06:43] | Well you know, they do now. | 现在都知道了 |
[1:06:44] | So what’s your problem? | 你有什么问题? |
[1:06:45] | I don’t got a problem. | 我没问题 |
[1:06:47] | Sure you do. | 没有才怪 |
[1:06:50] | You wanna know what I think? | 想知道我的想法吗? |
[1:06:54] | I think your son hasn’t cried yet ’cause he’s waiting for you to. | 你儿子没哭 因为在他期待中 |
[1:07:00] | You know everything, don’t ya? | 你什么都懂是吧? |
[1:07:04] | Oh come on. It doesn’t have to be that hard, okay? | 干嘛 没必要搞得那么复杂吧? |
[1:07:14] | All right. | 可以吗 |
[1:07:46] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[1:07:47] | Why don’t you come over. | 你怎么不过来? |
[1:07:50] | No. Now. | 不 现在 |
[1:07:53] | I know this son of a bitch. | 我了解这个贱种 |
[1:07:55] | And he ain’t happy. | 他现在不爽 |
[1:07:58] | This is why I’m here on a Sunday? | 所以我该在这儿? |
[1:07:59] | Yeah, shit bags don’t keep store hours, Charlie. | 对 烂人不配过正常生活 |
[1:08:02] | Yeah, and the dead’ll still be dead in the morning. | 死人到天亮还是死人 |
[1:08:03] | He’s fleecing women, having the good life. | 他在剥女人的皮 |
[1:08:06] | Cars, money. He loved his life. | 汽车 钱 他爱这种生活 |
[1:08:08] | Then suddenly he’s banging the sister on his girlfriend’s kitchen table? | 在女友餐桌搞自已的老妹 |
[1:08:13] | Blood in the bathtub, blood in the floorboards. | 浴室 地板到处是血 |
[1:08:15] | Who knows where else? | 谁知道这是什么地方? |
[1:08:17] | It’s a mess. | 乱七八糟 |
[1:08:18] | Maybe she ain’t his sister. | 或许她不是他妹妹 |
[1:08:19] | Maybe she’s one of his marks or, maybe she’s got her claws into him. | 或许也是他的目标之一 但她逮到他的把柄 |
[1:08:25] | Yeah, that’s what I was thinking. | 我也这样想 |
[1:08:28] | Can’t keep a guy like that down, not for long. | 他不可能让她骑在头上 |
[1:08:31] | He’s restless. He wants his life back. | 他会抢回主导权 |
[1:08:34] | He’s gonna try to dump her, and when he does, | 他会甩掉她 |
[1:08:36] | Hell’s coming home for Christmas. | 然后大显身手 |
[1:08:49] | -You’re such a sweet little girl. -Thank you. | -可爱的女孩 -谢谢 |
[1:08:52] | -This is the life. Huh, kid? -Yeah. | -这才是生活 -是啊 |
[1:08:57] | Who ever thought he’d take a shine to babies. | 没想到他喜欢孩子 |
[1:09:02] | It’s really wonderful. They’ve really taken to each other. | 很好啊 他们很投缘吧 |
[1:09:06] | You know? | 你知道不? |
[1:09:10] | She never met her real father. | 她没见过生父? |
[1:09:12] | No? | 没有? |
[1:09:15] | I resigned myself that it’s just going to be me and her. | 我下定决心母女相依为命 |
[1:09:23] | I am so grateful to you and Ray. | 我很感激你和雷 |
[1:09:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:09:37] | I know little girl who needs nap. | 我知道小女孩需要睡午觉 |
[1:09:40] | I know a little boy who needs a nap. | 我知道有个小男孩想睡午觉 |
[1:09:42] | Right now, young lady. | 快去 小姐 |
[1:09:43] | Mommy. | 妈咪 |
[1:09:46] | Alright now, be a good girl. | 去吧 乖 |
[1:09:47] | Oo, my god. You weigh a million pounds. | 天啊 你有一吨重 |
[1:09:57] | Oh Ray, will you go to market like you said? | 雷 你答应要去市场的 |
[1:09:59] | The list is on the counter. | 里面有购物单 |
[1:10:01] | Okay Mommy. | 好的 妈咪 |
[1:10:04] | -Well, well, well. -Yeah. | -哇 哇 哇 -耶 |
[1:10:07] | Isn’t this rich? | 感觉很棒吧 |
[1:10:09] | Don’t get to liking it too much, Raymond. | 别太投入 |
[1:10:10] | You never know when things will change. | 世事多变化 |
[1:10:12] | Yeah? Well maybe I’m ready for a change. | 或许我准备改变了 |
[1:10:15] | You Betty Crocker and the brat? | 被惯坏的孩子 |
[1:10:17] | I can see it all. | 我看穿你了 |
[1:10:18] | You out there building a picket fence, | 在房子四周筑道围墙 |
[1:10:21] | waving to the folks in the neighborhood, | 亲切向邻人挥手 |
[1:10:23] | sticking the fucking star on top of the Christmas tree. Hm? | 在圣诞树稍挂上星星 |
[1:10:27] | That’ll be something, all right. | 的确很令人神往 |
[1:10:29] | Maybe it would. | 可能 |
[1:10:33] | You’d be out of your mind inside a week begging me to come back. | 一星期你就疯了 求我回来 |
[1:10:38] | But, the real problem here, Raymond… | 但 你真正的问题 雷蒙… |
[1:10:42] | the real reason this could never work is the simple fact that you are no good. | 行不通的真正原因很简单 你是坏人 |
[1:10:49] | You are no damn good. | 一无是处 |
[1:10:59] | Don’t forget to go to market. | 别忘了去市场 |
[1:11:19] | I’m sorry, but I forgot to put the cereal in the bag. | 我忘了把麦片放进袋子 |
[1:11:22] | I sure don’t want your little one going hungry. | 不想害你小孩挨饿 |
[1:11:24] | I sure appreciate that. | 太感谢了 |
[1:11:30] | I like your car. | 我喜欢你的车子 |
[1:11:53] | What is the matter with you? | 你怎么啦? |
[1:12:05] | I’m sick like dog. | 好恶心 |
[1:12:07] | Is it the food? | 因为食物吗? |
[1:12:08] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[1:12:10] | It’s me. | 因为我的体质 |
[1:12:13] | Ten minutes after I get pregnant, my body lets me know. | 就算怀孕才10分钟我就知道 |
[1:12:24] | The only thing that makes me feel better is the cool of the tile. | 唯一让我好过一点的唯有清凉的地板 |
[1:12:29] | Oh, thank god for it. | 哦 感谢上帝 |
[1:12:32] | I was down for two months with Rainelle. | 怀兰奈儿时我吐了2个月 |
[1:12:39] | Don’t be angry with us, Martha. | 别生我们的气 |
[1:12:42] | I wanted to tell you but Raymond, he wanted it to be surprise. | 我想告诉你但雷蒙想制造惊喜 |
[1:12:47] | Raymond? | 雷蒙? |
[1:12:48] | He wants us to go out and celebrate, | 他想带我出去庆祝 但 |
[1:12:50] | but between you and me, I’m not up to it. | 偷偷告诉你 我不想去 |
[1:12:56] | I can see that. | 我了解 |
[1:12:59] | If it’s a girl, we’re gonna name her Martha. | 如果是女孩 我们为她取名玛莎 |
[1:13:04] | I made him promise. | 我逼他答应的 |
[1:13:11] | Can I tell you something, Martha? | 我跟你说件事 |
[1:13:15] | Tell me. | 说 |
[1:13:18] | I know Raymond isn’t exactly who he say he is, you know. | 我知道雷蒙不是表面那个样子 |
[1:13:22] | He like to tell the stories. | 他告诉我许多事 |
[1:13:26] | Doesn’t matter to me, because I have my little girl to raise | 但我不在乎 因为我要带孩子 |
[1:13:31] | and now I have the new baby. | 现在又怀孕 |
[1:13:34] | I don’t want to do it alone. | 我不想孤单一个人 |
[1:13:38] | Rainelle, she’s crazy about him, | 兰奈儿很喜欢他 |
[1:13:42] | and his heart is in the right place. | 他找到了很好的动机 |
[1:13:44] | You know? | 你知道吗? |
[1:13:47] | I don’t know when it happened but, I’m in love with him. | 不知道从什么时候开始 我爱上他了 |
[1:14:13] | It’s gonna be all right. | 马上就好 |
[1:14:20] | It’s gonna be all right. | 马上就好 |
[1:14:24] | I’ll get you something for your stomach. | 我拿东西给你填肚子 |
[1:14:27] | Remember, I’m a nurse. | 别忘了我是护士 |
[1:14:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:14:43] | Here. | 来 |
[1:14:46] | This will make you feel better. | 吃了会舒服些 |
[1:14:49] | Put your feet up. Put your feet up. | 脚抬起来 |
[1:14:55] | I’ll get you a pillow. | 我拿枕头给你 |
[1:14:57] | Thank you, Martha. | 谢谢你 玛莎 |
[1:15:38] | Mommy! | 妈咪! |
[1:15:40] | Delphine? | 黛尔芬? |
[1:15:41] | Mommy. I want my mommy! | 妈咪 我要找妈咪 |
[1:15:45] | Martha? | 玛莎? |
[1:15:52] | Is that for me, baby? | 是给我的吗 宝贝? |
[1:15:57] | Delphine? | 黛尔芬? |
[1:16:03] | You knocked her up. | 你把她肚子搞大了 |
[1:16:05] | Ray. | 雷 |
[1:16:07] | Ray. | 雷 |
[1:16:11] | What did you do to her? | 你把她怎么了? |
[1:16:14] | The baby. | 孩子 |
[1:16:16] | What’s wrong with her! | 她怎么了? |
[1:16:17] | Mommy! | 妈咪! |
[1:16:18] | If you don’t love me then I don’t wanna live. | 你不爱我 我不想活了 |
[1:16:21] | Do it. Prove that you don’t love me, hm? | 开枪啊 证明你不爱我 |
[1:16:25] | Oh, come on, baby. You want out. | 快点 宝贝 你想退出 |
[1:16:29] | I’ll help you. We’ll do it together. | 我来帮你 |
[1:16:31] | Alright? Just squeeze it. | 快啊? 扣下去 |
[1:16:34] | Stop it. | 住手 |
[1:16:34] | I don’t wanna stay. Not without you. | 我不想活 如果没有你 |
[1:16:38] | I can’t. I can’t. | 我没办法 |
[1:16:43] | Who knows you, Raymond? | 谁了解你 雷蒙? |
[1:16:45] | Who takes care of you? | 谁照顾你? |
[1:16:48] | Martha. | 玛莎 |
[1:16:49] | Who wants you like you are? | 谁喜欢你的真面目? |
[1:16:52] | Who’s never ever gonna leave you? | 谁永远不会抛弃你? |
[1:16:54] | Who do you love, Raymond? Tell me. Who-who is it? | 谁爱你? 跟我说 谁? |
[1:16:58] | Martha! | 玛莎! |
[1:16:59] | Then show me. | 做给我看 |
[1:17:01] | Show Martha that you love her. Prove it. | 证明你爱玛莎 |
[1:17:05] | Prove it baby. | 证明给我看宝贝 |
[1:17:09] | Oh no, not-not like that. | 不是这样 |
[1:17:10] | If you-if you don’t want to hug me, don’t even try it. | 如果不想抱我 不要装模作样 |
[1:17:14] | I don’t want you to prove it like that. | 我不要这种证明 |
[1:17:16] | Shoot her. | 射她 |
[1:17:19] | Do you love me? Do you love me? | 你爱我吗? 你爱我吗? |
[1:17:23] | Say you love me! | 说你爱我! |
[1:17:24] | Yes! | 我爱! |
[1:17:25] | Then do it. | 那就开枪啊 |
[1:17:35] | Do it because you love me. | 开枪 因为你爱我 |
[1:17:48] | Mommy! | 妈咪! |
[1:18:31] | Speed limit’s thirty miles an hour back here. | 这里速限30哩 |
[1:18:34] | What’s your hurry? | 你在急什么? |
[1:18:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:18:38] | Driver’s license, please. What’s the lime for? | 驾照 石灰做什么用的? |
[1:18:44] | Horse died. | 马死了 |
[1:18:45] | Hm. | 喔 |
[1:19:00] | Dispatch Code Three. | 勤务代号3 |
[1:19:02] | Get back in your vehicle, sir. | 回车上去 |
[1:19:05] | I said get back in your truck. | 我说回车上去 |
[1:19:39] | You have any idea how many interstate APB’s go out in a week? | 知道一周发出多少州际通告吗 |
[1:19:44] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[1:19:47] | All right. Well, see you later. | 好 待会见 |
[1:19:50] | No. | 不 |
[1:19:56] | I’m going to Rochester to live with my sister. | 我要搬去洛彻斯特我姐姐家 |
[1:19:59] | Found a job and everything, so. | 工作等等都打点好了 |
[1:20:05] | What the hell you gonna do that for? | 干嘛要这样? |
[1:20:07] | I got nothing keeping me here. | 留在这里只有一场空 |
[1:20:10] | Buster. | 巴斯特 |
[1:20:13] | They’re in Michigan. They killed a cop. | 他们在密西根 杀了一个条子 |
[1:20:15] | Did they get ’em? | 抓到了吗? |
[1:20:16] | Not yet. I got us a flight out of Idyllwild. | 还没 我正在订机票 |
[1:20:18] | We gotta go right now. Come on. | 我们立刻走 快点 |
[1:20:23] | I don’t want you to go. | 我不要你走 |
[1:20:24] | So stop me. | 留我啊 |
[1:20:47] | I’ll be back in a couple days. Don’t go. | 我两天就回来 不要走 |
[1:20:50] | Take care of Eddie. | 好好照顾艾迪 |
[1:21:29] | Look at that, a brand new tricycle. How ’bout that, huh? | 你看 新三轮车 喜不喜欢? |
[1:21:38] | Did you wanna look at it? It’s in that box. | 要不要看看? 在盒子里 |
[1:21:41] | It’s beautiful. Just like you wanted. | 很漂亮 是你最喜欢的那种 |
[1:21:55] | Fellas. Hunt, Kent County D.A. | 你好 杭特 肯特郡检察官 |
[1:21:58] | Robinson, Nassau County. | 罗宾逊 拿索郡 |
[1:21:59] | Tooley, detective squad. | 图里 警探组 |
[1:22:01] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[1:22:03] | You got uh, information on a case we’re investigating. | 你有我们案子的消息 |
[1:22:05] | Well it’s actually our case we’re investigating. | 这是我们正在调查的案子 |
[1:22:07] | This is my sandbox, Detective. | 这是我的管区 警探 |
[1:22:09] | Well it’s kind of like a fly shitting on pepper, | 苍蝇屎和胡椒 |
[1:22:12] | if you catch my drift. | 很难区分 |
[1:22:13] | Maybe you wouldn’t mind explaining something to me. | 或许你可以解释一下 |
[1:22:16] | -What’s that? -Why didn’t you just phone it in? | -什么事? -为什么不来电通报? |
[1:22:19] | When was the last time you lost an officer in the line? | 你们什么时候死过值勤员警? |
[1:22:22] | This is the first. | 这是第一次 |
[1:22:24] | So you don’t practice capital punishment | 这州好象 |
[1:22:25] | here in the uh, Wolverine State, do ya? | 嗯 没有死刑? |
[1:22:29] | Look, you help us catch ’em, we’ll invite you up to… | 帮我们逮他 我邀请… |
[1:22:31] | New York for an honest trial | 你们旁听审判 |
[1:22:33] | and a first class Westinghouse fish fry. | 和观赏坐电椅 |
[1:22:36] | You got no body. | 你没有尸体 |
[1:22:37] | No body, no murder. No murder, no extradition. | 没尸体 谋杀不成立 没谋杀 不能引渡 |
[1:22:40] | You don’t know where they are. | 你没有线索 |
[1:22:42] | So, we make a deal or we let them slip | 我们谈条件 |
[1:22:44] | into a more sympathetic commonwealth. | 不然让他们逃去更宽容的州 |
[1:22:48] | Well how do we know you’ve even got something? | 怎么知道你们手上握有东西? |
[1:22:52] | What’s that supposed to be? | 那是什么东西? |
[1:22:54] | A P.O. Box, Grand Rapids. | 高铁站的信箱号码 |
[1:22:57] | We got a deal? | 要谈条件吗? |
[1:23:00] | Do we have a deal? | 要不要谈条件? |
[1:23:03] | Yeah, yeah, come on, come on. | 好啦 好啦 |
[1:23:11] | Hey. Hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[1:23:13] | Stop pouting, you spoiled brat. Stop pouting. | 不要闹 你这坏孩子 |
[1:23:17] | How you doing, ol’ timer? | 你好 老人家 |
[1:23:19] | That your dog? | 那是你的狗? |
[1:23:20] | Yes sir. | 是的 |
[1:23:21] | Goddamn, he’s an ugly son of a bitch. | 靠 好丑的狗 |
[1:23:24] | How much you want for him? | 卖多少? |
[1:23:26] | He ain’t for sale. | 不卖 |
[1:23:28] | Everything’s for sale. | 什么东西都可以卖 |
[1:23:31] | A thousand dollars. | 一万美元 |
[1:23:33] | What? | 什么? |
[1:23:33] | Take it or leave it. | 买不买随你 |
[1:23:36] | A thousand dollars. | 一万美元 |
[1:23:40] | I’ll take it. | 买了 |
[1:23:49] | Here’s one from our boy. | 那家伙寄来一封信 |
[1:23:51] | My dearest Delphine, I can’t wait to see you. | 最亲爱的黛尔芬 亟盼见到你 |
[1:23:54] | There’s no date. | 没有日期 |
[1:23:56] | There’s only one reason she wouldn’t check her mail. | 只有一个理由她没来收信 |
[1:24:00] | He’s already here. | 他已经到了 |
[1:24:04] | Two-oh-four Adeline Place. Byron Center. | 拜伦中心艾德莲街204号 |
[1:24:24] | Honey, would you like some milk? | 要牛奶吗? |
[1:24:27] | Hm? | 晤? |
[1:24:31] | Maybe later, huh? Hm? | 待会好了? |
[1:24:37] | What’s the matter? You don’t like your dog? | 怎么啦? 不喜欢狗? |
[1:24:41] | He’s not my dog. | 他不是我的狗 |
[1:24:44] | Listen. | 听好 |
[1:24:47] | You know you’re all alone now. | 你现在孤苦无依了 |
[1:24:53] | And I know how that feels. | 我知道那种滋味 |
[1:24:56] | It burns on your skin. | 皮肤像被烧伤 |
[1:24:59] | Hm? | 对吗? |
[1:25:02] | Makes you feel a really bad pain right on your stomach. | 肚子感觉非常痛 |
[1:25:08] | You can’t breathe well. | 不太能呼吸 |
[1:25:12] | You feel like you’re in a dark room | 感觉被关在漆黑的房间 |
[1:25:16] | and that the walls are coming down on you, | 四面墙不断压过来 |
[1:25:21] | and that no one can come and save you. | 没有人会来救你 |
[1:25:28] | I know how you feel, honey. Do you feel lonely? | 我知道你的感受 甜心 觉得孤单吗? |
[1:25:34] | Hm? Do you feel lonely? | 觉得孤单吗? |
[1:25:39] | You don’t have to feel lonely. | 不要觉得孤单 |
[1:25:41] | I’m gonna take such good care of you, baby. | 我会好好照顾你 宝贝 |
[1:25:47] | I’m gonna be such a good mommy. | 我会当你的好妈咪 |
[1:25:51] | I’m gonna love you so much. | 我会很爱你 |
[1:25:58] | But you must love me back. Understand? | 但你也要爱我 懂吗? |
[1:26:03] | You must love me back. | 你也要爱我 |
[1:26:07] | I hate you! | 我恨你! |
[1:26:09] | No you don’t. | 你不恨我 |
[1:26:09] | I hate you! | 我恨你! |
[1:26:10] | No. | 不 |
[1:28:10] | Ray! | 雷! |
[1:28:15] | Don’t fire! I got him! | 别开枪! 我逮到他了! |
[1:28:25] | Get him! Get him! Son of a bitch! | 抓起来! 王八蛋! |
[1:28:27] | No! | 不! |
[1:28:28] | No! | 不! |
[1:28:42] | So where’s Mrs. Downing? | 道甯太太呢? |
[1:28:44] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[1:28:45] | Where is the little girl? | 小女孩呢? |
[1:28:49] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[1:28:55] | Only four in the clip. | 弹夹里只有4发子弹 |
[1:28:58] | Whose gun is this? | 这是谁的枪? |
[1:29:09] | You got five seconds to tell me where that fucking little girl is. | 给你5秒说出女孩下落 |
[1:29:14] | Sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[1:31:01] | Oh god. Oh god. | 噢 天啊 天啊 |
[1:31:32] | Once we found Delphine Downing toes-up in the shed, | 一旦找到黛尔芬道宁的尸体 |
[1:31:36] | it was no trouble to find Janette Long. | 很容易就找到珍·奈隆的 |
[1:31:39] | She’d been there all along, rotting away under the coal chute. | 她一直在煤槽底下慢慢腐烂 |
[1:31:45] | But the Kent County prosecutor wasn’t giving up the biggest… | 当地检方不放弃破获自黑社会… |
[1:31:48] | pinch since Bugs Moran without a confession. | 头子莫伦之后的最大案子 |
[1:31:51] | So we sweated ’em. | 所以就偏劳他们了 |
[1:31:54] | The truth is, though, animals like that, | 事实上 像他们那种禽兽 |
[1:31:57] | they can’t wait to tell you their story, while it was ripe. | 时机成熟他们就一一招供 |
[1:32:05] | Want a donut? | 要甜甜圈吗? |
[1:32:09] | You know what they say about cops and donuts? | 知道他们怎么说条子和甜甜圈 |
[1:32:12] | No, what? | 什么? |
[1:32:14] | Neither one is any good without a hole in them. | 他们身上没有洞就没意思了 |
[1:32:18] | They say that about women, too. | 同样的话也适用女人身上 |
[1:32:30] | It’s good to see you have a sense of humor considering | 这种时候还满有幽默感的 |
[1:32:31] | what you got ahead of you. | 你得到了什么 |
[1:32:33] | Room and board for the next fifty, sixty years? | 免费牢饭吃个50 60年? |
[1:32:38] | Be worse if you had it your way. | 照你的想法还会更糟吧 |
[1:32:41] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[1:32:42] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[1:32:45] | You do? | 是吗? |
[1:32:52] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[1:32:57] | Tell you what. | 告诉你 |
[1:32:59] | Let’s don’t bullshit each other, huh? | 我们废话少说好吗? |
[1:33:00] | Fine. | 可以 |
[1:33:03] | I’m not gonna ask you much. | 我不会问很多 |
[1:33:04] | I’m not gonna ask you about the pretty girl in the bathtub. | 不问浴缸里那个美女 |
[1:33:06] | I’m not gonna ask you about the uh, | 不问全国被你们诈骗一空的 |
[1:33:08] | three dozen women that you fleeced across the country. | 30几位女性同胞 |
[1:33:11] | I’m not even gonna ask you to tell me where Janette Long’s body is. | 我也不问你珍·奈隆的尸体在哪里 |
[1:33:16] | But I am gonna ask you what happened, | 但我要问你事情原委 |
[1:33:18] | because there’s a young lady and three kids that need to know, | 因为有一个小姐和3个小孩 |
[1:33:22] | ’cause they wanna understand so they can move on with their lives. | 想知道真相以便继续活下去 |
[1:33:25] | You’d just love it to be that simple, wouldn’t you? | 你希望理由很简单对不对? |
[1:33:29] | Put it in a little box, explain what you can’t. | 无法解释的就放进小盒子里 |
[1:33:33] | Like you did with that little girl, huh? | 就像你对付那个小女孩? |
[1:33:35] | What? That’s what you’re all about too, isn’t it? | 什么? 你只想知道这些对吧? |
[1:33:39] | Making things, people, just go away? | 让事情和人群消失? |
[1:33:46] | You can’t just throw things away. What you did to people. | 事情无法抛弃 没你想的简单 |
[1:33:51] | It’s always there, out there, waiting for you in the dark. | 它们永远在 在黑暗中等你 |
[1:33:57] | Sure enough. | 不无道理 |
[1:33:59] | The thing is, though, you’d just as soon see me burn… | 重点是 等我一旦得到报应… |
[1:34:05] | so you can go home… | 你就可以高高兴兴回家… |
[1:34:06] | to your little house, your little wife, | 回到小房子 老婆 |
[1:34:09] | your little life, and pound your chest like a monkey. | 孩子身边 像猩猩一样得意的猛拍胸脯 |
[1:34:12] | Huh? | 不是吗? |
[1:34:16] | I take some amusement in denying you and your donuts that pleasure. | 我爽 偏不让你称心如意 |
[1:34:23] | Ms. Beck. | 贝克女士 |
[1:34:24] | -You can call me Martha, honey. -Martha. | -叫我玛莎 甜心 -玛莎 |
[1:34:28] | My life is a never-ending sewer of maggots like you. | 我的生活是永无止尽的臭水沟里头尽是像你这种蛆 |
[1:34:35] | You’re gonna grow old and die in a concrete box | 你会老死在 |
[1:34:38] | with bars at one end and a shitter at the other. | 只有便盆的苦牢里 |
[1:34:41] | In a couple of years I won’t even remember your name. | 几年后我连你的名字都忘了 |
[1:34:43] | Just gonna be a case file stamped, Closed. | 只剩结案封存的文件 |
[1:34:49] | But you got an opportunity to help somebody. | 但你还有机会帮助别人 |
[1:34:53] | It’s not much, really, considering what you did. | 跟你的罪恶相比 这根本不算什么 |
[1:34:57] | It would be the one decent thing that you do | 这将是你所剩不多的 |
[1:35:00] | in what’s left of your sad and pathetic life. | 可悲可怜日子里唯一可做的好事 |
[1:35:13] | We did it with a hammer. Ray, he strangled her. | 我们用槌子 雷 想掐死她 |
[1:35:19] | He didn’t do any more than I did. | 我做的比他多 |
[1:35:20] | I’m not trying to pass that off on him. | 我不会把错推给他 |
[1:35:22] | We both did it. | 我们一起下手的 |
[1:35:26] | It’s just that one bitch wouldn’t die. | 只是那贱人不肯死 |
[1:35:31] | That’s all. | 就这样 |
[1:35:34] | That’s all. | 就这样 |
[1:35:40] | We hauled ’em back to New York. | 我们把他们押回纽约 |
[1:35:42] | The trial lasted forty-four days. | 审判进行44天 |
[1:35:45] | They were charged with three murders and tied to twenty more. | 他们被控3桩谋杀并与另外20宗凶案有关 |
[1:35:48] | But it only took Janette Long to get ’em the juice. | 但只是珍奈一案就够判死罪了 |
[1:36:13] | Looks nice. | 不错喔 |
[1:36:17] | You know, I built it for her. Well, for both of you. | 我为她做的 为你们两个 |
[1:36:21] | She would’ve liked that. | 她应该会喜欢的 |
[1:36:24] | I wished I had told her. | 可惜我没告诉她 |
[1:36:26] | You told me. | 你跟我说过 |
[1:36:29] | You know, I don’t know why she left us, Eddie. | 我不懂她为什么丢下我们 |
[1:36:31] | I mean I, I could understand why she’d leave me but, you, no. | 我了解 她想离开我但 你 不能 |
[1:36:40] | It wasn’t your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[1:36:42] | It wasn’t your fault, either. | 也不是你的错 |
[1:36:52] | You know where I’m going? | 知道我要去哪里吗? |
[1:36:53] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[1:36:55] | You know how to rig the trailer hitch? | 知道怎么挂拖车吧? |
[1:36:58] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[1:36:59] | Why don’t ya pick me up afterwards. | 之后来接我吧 |
[1:37:11] | Careful with the fender. | 小心防护板 |
[1:38:10] | Okay. Okay. | 好啦 好啦 |
[1:38:12] | You wanna know why? | 想知道为什么吗? |
[1:38:15] | You wanna know why we did it? | 知道我们为什么干这些事吗? |
[1:38:17] | Okay Martha, why? Why’d you do it? | 玛莎 为什么? |
[1:38:22] | Because Raymond is mine. He belongs to me. | 因为雷蒙是我的 他属于我 |
[1:38:34] | God, he’s a lover. | 老天 他是个好情人 |
[1:38:38] | So romantic. | 多浪漫 |
[1:38:41] | I’m the only one for him. | 我是他的唯一 |
[1:38:44] | Nothing comes between us. | 中间容不下任何东西 |
[1:38:48] | No one. | 一个都不准 |
[1:38:50] | Raymond Martinez Fernandez, | 雷蒙·马丁尼兹费南德兹 |
[1:38:51] | you’ve been duly convicted and sentenced to death to… | 经宣判死刑… |
[1:38:53] | be carried out forthwith. | 即刻将执行 |
[1:38:55] | Do you have anything to say? | 你有话要说吗? |
[1:39:03] | Oh god. | 噢 上帝 |
[1:39:05] | Oh my god. | 上帝啊 |
[1:39:07] | He kills for me. That’s how much he loves me. | 他为我杀人 他就是那么爱我 |
[1:39:15] | What else would anybody kill or die for? | 不然杀人或送命有何价值? |
[1:39:20] | Has anybody ever loved you that much, Detective? | 曾有人那么爱你吗? |
[1:39:25] | To kill or die for you? | 为你杀人或送命? |
[1:40:05] | I can smell him. So sweet. | 我闻到他的味道了 好甜美 |
[1:40:12] | Martha Jule Beck, | 玛莎茱儿贝克 |
[1:40:13] | you’ve been duly convicted and sentenced… | 业经宣判死刑… |
[1:40:15] | to death to be carried out forthwith. | 即刻将执行 |
[1:40:17] | Do you have anything to say? | 你有话要说吗? |
[1:40:27] | So long. | 再见 |
[1:40:54] | You don’t look so good. | 你脸色不好 |
[1:40:59] | I’m all right. | 不要紧 |
[1:41:01] | You sure? | 确定? |
[1:41:04] | An eye for an eye right? | 以眼还眼 是吧? |
[1:41:06] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:41:07] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:41:09] | They don’t have enough eyes and teeth | 他们罪大恶极 |
[1:41:12] | between ’em to pay for what they did, though. | 只怕眼和牙都不够还 |
[1:41:17] | Some-some god damn fish fry, huh? | 坐电椅像煎鱼 |
[1:41:23] | Like MacSwain said, this is a good one. | 像麦克史万说的这次正点 |
[1:41:28] | I don’t know, Charlie. It don’t feel that good to me. | 查理 我倒感觉不到正点 |
[1:41:35] | Yeah, well I know why they’re in there. | 我知道原因 |
[1:41:36] | I know why. We just did our job. | 我们只是尽我们的任务 |
[1:41:41] | We did. | 是啊 |
[1:41:56] | For a long time, I didn’t understand what he did that day. | 很长一段时间 我不懂他当天做了什么 |
[1:41:59] | I figured he tossed a gold shield career into the shitter. | 我想他把大好前途丢马桶冲掉 |
[1:42:06] | But it started to hit me what the job had become for Buster. | 但那次任务对巴斯特的效应开始发生在我身上 |
[1:42:11] | And for me, too. | 我也受到了影响 |
[1:42:16] | Buster left his regrets and what didn’t work | 他将遗憾和做不到的事 |
[1:42:17] | no more in the Sing Sing Death House. | 留在辛辛监狱死囚牢房里 |
[1:42:21] | He pushed up river for better days. And he never looked back. | 他搬到上游过更好的生活 绝对不往回看 |