Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels(两杆大烟枪)[1998]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels(两杆大烟枪)[1998]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:两杆大烟枪
英文名称:Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
年代:1998

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:41] Let’s sort the buyers from the spyers, the needy from the greedy… 让我们区分买家和看客 确有需要的人和屯积居奇的人…
[00:45] and those who trust me from those who don’t. 还有那些信任和不信任我的人
[00:47] Because if you can’t see value here today… 因为如果你看不到今天来这的价值…
[00:50] you’re not here shopping–you’re up here shoplifting. 你就不是来买东西 而是来偷东西的
[00:52] See these goods? Never seen daylight,moonlight… 看到这些好东西没有? 从来没见过光…
[00:55] Israelite,Fanny by the gaslight. 这是你们的好机会
[00:57] Take a bag.Come on.Take a bag. 来一个吧 来吧 来一个
[01:00] I took a bag home last night. Cost me a lot more than ten pound. 我昨晚带个娘们回家花掉的可不止十镑
[01:02] Anyone like jewelry?Look at that one there. 有谁喜欢珠宝吗? 看看那边那个
[01:05] Handmade in Italy,hand stolen in Stepney. 意大利手工制作 从斯台普尼偷来的
[01:08] It’s as long as my arm. I wish it was as long as something else. 跟我的手臂一样长 我希望我那话儿也有这么长
[01:11] Don’t think ’cause these boxes are sealed up they’re empty. 别担心这些密封的盒子是空的
[01:13] The only man who sells empty boxes is the undertaker. 唯一卖空盒子的人是棺材铺的
[01:16] By the look of you lot, I’d make more money with me measuring tape. 看看你们各位也不象比我更有钱
[01:19] Here,one price.Ten pound. 这样吧 一口价 十镑
[01:21] -Did you say ten pound? -Are you deaf? -你是说十镑? -你没聋吧?
[01:23] That’s a bargain.I’ll take one. 真是便宜货 我来一个
[01:25] Squeeze in.Left leg,right leg. Your body will follow.They call it walking. 挤进来 迈左腿 迈右腿 身体会跟着动 这就叫走路
[01:29] You want one as well,darling? That’s it.They’re waking up. 你想来一个吗? 亲爱的 你们总算醒过来神来了
[01:32] Treat the wife of somebody else’s wife. It’s more fun if you don’t get caught. 用来讨好老婆甚至别人的老婆 那更有乐子 只要不被抓到
[01:37] You want one?Show me a bit of life then. 你要来一个吗? 那就打起精神
[01:39] It’s no good standing out there like 1:00 half struck. 光站在那里看可没用
[01:41] Buy’em.You better buy ’em. These are not stolen. 都来买吧 这些可不是偷来的
[01:44] They’re just not paid for.We can’t get ’em again.They changed the locks. 只不过没付钱而已 下次可就弄不到了 他们换了门锁
[01:48] It’s no good coming back later when I’ve sold out. 等我卖完了再来可就晚了
[01:51] “Too late”will be the cry when the man with the bargains has passed you by. 错过这些便宜货你会后悔得哭出来
[01:55] If you’ve got no money on you,you’ll cry tears as big as October cabbages. 如果你没钱 你的泪珠儿会象十月的甘蓝菜一样大
[01:59] Bacon,cozzers! 贝肯 有条子
[02:02] Shit! 妈的
[02:17] Ed can hustle a few quid here and there… 艾德能在这里那里骗点小钱…
[02:19] but his real talent lies in cards and gambling with cards. 但他最擅长的骗人伎俩是打牌赌钱
[02:26] Bacon could see that his days of selling goods on street corners are numbered. 贝肯明白他在街角卖所谓好东西的把戏 不是长久之计
[02:31] It’s time to move on,and he knows it. 他知道是时候作些改变了
[02:50] I’m six foot one. That’s perfect for my height. 我六尺一 我的身高很理想
[02:52] You’re catching up with me. 你快赶上我了
[02:54] -What you talking about?I’m skinny. -Of course you are. -你在说什么? 我很瘦啊 -当然
[02:58] -All right,Ed? -Nick the Greek,always a pleasure. -好吗? 艾德 -幸会 希腊人尼克
[03:00] -Tom,what have you been eating? -Enough already! -汤姆 最近你都吃了些什么? -够了
[03:03] You two,join me in my office. 你们跟我去办公室吧
[03:09] So,how much is it then,Tom? 要多少钱? 汤姆
[03:11] -You know how much it is,Nick. -And that includes the amp? -你知道要多少 尼克 -带扩音器吗?
[03:14] That does not include the amp. 不带扩音器
[03:18] I thought it included the amp. 我以为它带扩音器
[03:20] Well,it doesn’t. 不带
[03:22] I’ll throw in a phone, but it does not include the amp. 可以额外送个电话 但是不带扩音器
[03:26] Very nice. 很漂亮
[03:28] I hope it includes the speakers. 我希望能带扩音器
[03:31] It doesn’t include the speakers. It doesn’t include the amp. 不带喇叭 也不带扩音器
[03:33] It’s not supposed to include me getting the hump with your stupid questions. 别再问我什么带不带扩音器的愚蠢问题
[03:36] Now,you want it,you buy it. 现在 你要 就掏钱
[03:39] -What else do I get with it? -A Rolls-Royce,when you pay for it. -我还能要点别的什么? -一辆劳斯莱斯 你肯掏钱的话
[03:42] Don’t know.Seems expensive. 我不知道 似乎贵了点
[03:45] Seems?Well, this seems to be a waste of my time. 似乎? 这似乎是在浪费我的时间
[03:49] That is 900 nicker in any shop, and you’re complaining about 200. 这在任何店里都要九百镑 现在两百镑你还要抱怨
[03:53] What school of finance did you study? 你在哪念的经济学?
[03:55] It’s a deal.It’s a steal. It’s sale of the fuckin’ century. 这是个交易 是贼赃 是他妈的世纪大甩卖
[04:00] In fact,fuck you.I think I’ll keep it. 实际上 去你妈的 我不卖了
[04:02] Keep your alans on. 别激动
[04:09] -Here’s a ton. -Jesus Christ! -这是一百 -我的天
[04:12] You could choke a dozen donkeys on that. 这些钱都够把一打驴子压得透不过气
[04:14] And you’re haggling over 100 pound? 你却为了一百镑讨价还价?
[04:16] What do you do when you’re not buying stereos?Finance revolutions? 你不买音响的时候都干些什么? 融资革命吗?
[04:19] -100 pounds is still 100 pounds. -Not when the price is 200 pounds. -一百镑就是一百镑 -价钱是两百镑时就不行
[04:24] And certainly not when you’ve got Liberia’s deficit in your skyrocket. 当你的荷包足够付利比里亚的国债时 就更不用说
[04:27] Tighter than a duck’s butt,you are. 你可真是个吝啬鬼
[04:29] Come on. Let me feel the fiber of your fabric. 来吧 让我感受一下你的九牛一毛
[04:35] The skinny one is Tom. He’s the entrepreneur of the bunch. 瘦子叫汤姆 在这些人中最有生意头脑
[04:39] He has a couple of dirty little fingers in a couple of dirty little pies. 如果说他的生意是 几只脏手指在翻弄几只小馅饼的话
[04:43] Nick has made it his business to have all 20 fat little fingers and toes… 尼克的生意则是全部二十根胖手指和胖脚趾…
[04:48] in every dirty bent and stolen pie in London. 在伦敦所有的诈骗和盗窃案中分一杯羹
[04:50] Between the two of them, there ain’t much you can’t get hold of. 在他们两个之间 你无法插足捞到太多油水
[04:58] That’s my 25 grand.It’s all there. 这是我的二万五 全在这
[05:00] It took me a long time to earn that, so treat it with respect. 我花了很久时间才挣到的 所以别掉以轻心
[05:03] What about the chef? 厨师怎么样了?
[05:20] What have you come as? 近来如何?
[05:23] Cupid,stupid. 贪婪 愚蠢
[05:25] That’s the last time I’m getting any more fruit off of you. 我再也不会从你那买水果了
[05:27] You call that fresh? 那也叫新鲜?
[05:29] There was more small hairy armored things in your fruit than fruit. 水果里长着毛披着甲的玩意儿比果肉还要多
[05:32] You should open a butcher’s,not a grocer’s. 你该开一家肉食店 而不是果品店
[05:34] If you order stuff from Kathmandu… 如果你从加德满都订货…
[05:36] don’t be surprised if it picks up a few tourists en route. 就不要抱怨它带了些中途上车的游客
[05:39] Enough about that.Where’s the money? 别说这个了 钱在哪?
[05:42] Keep your fingers out of my soup! 别碰我的汤
[05:45] Soap is called Soap because he keeps his hands clean of unlawful behavior. “肥皂”之所以叫”肥皂” 是因为他从不染指非法勾当
[05:50] He’s proud of his job and even more proud that it’s legal. 他对自己的工作感到自豪 当然 不仅仅是因为这工作合法
[05:53] He represents the more sensible side of the four. 他是这四个人中最理智的
[05:59] You sure you can afford 25? 你确信你能拿得出两万五?
[06:01] That depends on how you look at it. 那要看你怎么想了
[06:04] I can afford it as long as I see it again, if that’s what you mean. 只要它还能回来我就拿得出 如果你是指这个的话
[06:07] Got the rest from the fat man and Bacon? 从胖子和贝肯手里拿到其余部分了?
[06:09] Fat man,Bacon and myself. 胖子 贝肯和我
[06:11] Looks like it’s time to make that call to Harry. 看来是时候打电话给哈利了
[06:14] Who’s this fat man then,eh? 那么胖子是什么人?
[06:19] Want a sandwich,Bacon? 想来个三明治吗? 贝肯?
[06:24] It’s not easy to take a seat at this card table. 要在赌局中找个席位可不容易
[06:26] The amount of money involved has to be 100 grand upwards… 要有至少十万以上的赌本…
[06:29] and there’s no shortage of punters. 而且想加入的不乏其人
[06:32] The man who decides whether you can play or not is this man,Harry… 这个就是决定你能否加入的人 哈利…
[06:36] or as some,including himself, like to call him,Hatchet Harry. 很多人 包括他自己 都习惯称他为”短柄斧”哈利
[06:40] You got it all? 你筹到钱了?
[06:44] -100 grand. -Well,if you got it,you got it. -十万 -只要你有钱就能加入
[06:47] Now,if you don’t mind– 没问题我就挂了
[06:52] -What’s this Eddie like then? -He’s a fucking thief. -这个艾德是何方神圣? -是个他妈的小毛贼
[06:57] Harry has a colleague, a monster of a man,Barry the Baptist. 哈利有个穷凶极恶的搭档 “施洗者”巴里
[07:01] The Baptist got his name by drowning people for Hatchet. 因为替哈利将人淹死而得名”施洗者”
[07:04] -Are you gonna fucking pay? -I’ll pay! -你他妈的想不想还钱? -我会还
[07:08] Harry makes sure the administrative side of the business runs harmoniously. 哈利则负责后勤方面以确保生意顺利运行
[07:12] The boy’s got a rare ability. He seems to make cards transparent. 这小子是个少有的天才 似乎能让牌变得透明
[07:18] So we can say he’s good. 那我们可以称他为高手
[07:20] Oh,no,he’s better than good. He’s a fucking liability. 哦 不 他是高手中的高手 是个该死的恶梦
[07:24] Here,hold on.What do you think of these? We’re selling hundreds. 你觉得这些怎么样? 我们卖掉了好几百个
[07:28] Very nice,Harry. 很不错 哈利
[07:31] What’s if for? 是做什么的?
[07:33] Don’t play innocent with me,Bazza.Spanking! 别跟我扮天真 巴扎 打屁股用的
[08:14] There’s 25 from me,Tom,Soap and yourself. It’s 100 grand to the pound. 我 汤姆 肥皂和你各出二万五 一共是十万
[08:18] -So why the fuck are you counting it? -Because I like to. -你他妈的还数它干什么? -因为我喜欢
[08:22] So,a reasonable return should be in the region of 120 grand. 那么 合理的回报大概是十二万左右
[08:25] That’s for 25 grand invested. 以二万五的投入而言
[08:27] -Going on previous experience. -Going on optimism. -根据以往的经验 -根据乐观的估计
[08:30] Whatever it’s going on,it should be enough to send you on a cooking course. 不管根据什么 都足够送你去上烹饪学校
[08:33] You’re not funny–You’re fat–and look as though you should be,but you’re not. 你的话并不好笑 你胖–尽管看起来你应该会胖 可你没胖
[08:38] Fat?Who are you calling–Jesus! 胖? 你在叫谁? 老天
[08:41] It’s good in here,isn’t it? Handy for the tube.Great electrics. 这地方真不赖不是吗? 交通便利 供电正常
[08:44] -I can see why you moved in. -It’s cheap,like the budgie. -难怪你要搬进来 -这里便宜 地方小
[08:48] And nobody wants to live next to the people we live next to. 而且没人愿意和我们的邻居打隔壁
[08:52] A bit antisocial to say the least. 一些可称之为害群之马的人
[08:54] -What do you mean? -He means they’re thieving bastards. -你是指什么? -他是说他们是些混蛋小偷
[08:57] I mean,when they’re not picking peanuts out of poop… 我是说 他们不做那些下流勾当的时候…
[09:00] they rip off unfortunate souls of their hard-earned drugs. 他们就去敲诈那些倒霉的瘾君子
[09:06] Not exactly thick these walls. 这里的墙不够厚
[09:10] Nice work,John.Get yourself a drink. 干得不错 约翰 给自己来一杯吧
[09:17] Is that it? 就这么点?
[09:19] How many times do I have to tell you,Plank? 我告诉过你多少次了 普兰克?
[09:21] You find a job worth doing, you’ll find your share improving. 只要你找个值得一干的差使 你就能分得更多
[09:25] Now,have you got a problem with that? 现在 你对此还有问题吗?
[09:42] Charles,this gear is getting heavier. 查尔斯 这个工程如此浩大
[09:47] I’ve a strong suspicion we should have been rocket scientists or… 我很怀疑我们该去当火箭科学家…
[09:52] Nobel Peace prize winners or something. 诺贝尔和平奖获得者之类的人
[09:56] Peace prize? 和平奖?
[09:57] Be lucky to find your penis for piss the amount you keep smoking. 你抽了那么多大麻 能在小便时找到老二就够幸运了
[10:07] Who the hell’s that? 谁在那?
[10:16] All right,Willie? 好吗? 威利
[10:18] Does it look like I’m all right?Take this. 我看起来会好吗? 拿着这个
[10:23] I’m in danger of breaking sweat at any second. 我总在干些危险的苦差使
[10:26] Charles,why have we got that cage? 查尔斯 我们干嘛要弄这么个笼子?
[10:30] Security. 安全起见
[10:32] That’s right.That’s right.Security. 没错 没错 安全起见
[10:36] So what’s the point in having it if we’re not gonna fucking use it? 如果我们他妈的用不到它 那装来干什么?
[10:40] I would have used it,Winston, but this is Willie,and Willie lives here. 我会用得到的 温斯顿 但这是威利 威利不是外人
[10:44] But you didn’t know it was Willie until you opened the door,did you? 但你得打开门之后才知道是不是威利对吗?
[10:49] Chill,Winston!It’s me. 冷静点 温斯顿 是我
[10:52] Charlie knows it’s me.What’s the problem? 查尔斯知道是我 有什么问题?
[10:56] The problem is that Charles and yourself… 问题在于查尔斯和你…
[10:59] are not the quickest of cats at the best of times. 在清醒的时候反应都不够快
[11:01] So just do as I say and keep the fucking cage locked! 所以照我说的做 保证这个笼子是锁着的
[11:08] What is that? 那是什么?
[11:09] That’s Gloria. 是歌莉娅
[11:10] Yes,I know that’s Gloria.What’s that? 我知道那是歌莉娅 这个呢?
[11:14] Fertilizer. 肥料
[11:16] You went out six hours ago to buy a money counter… 你六个小时前出门去买点钞机…
[11:19] and you come back with a semiconscious Gloria and a bag of fertilizer. 而回来的时候带着个神志不清的歌莉娅和一袋肥料
[11:23] Alarm bells are ringing. 这不是好兆头
[11:26] -We need fertilizer. -We also need a money counter. -我们需要肥料 -我们也需要点钞机
[11:30] This money’s gotta be out by Thursday. I’m buggered if I’m gonna count it. 这些钱周四就要送出去 我可不想自己来点数
[11:34] If you do have to buy sodding fertilizer… 如果你非得要买肥料…
[11:38] could you just be a little more subtle? 能不能更仔细一点?
[11:41] What do you mean? 你指什么?
[11:43] We grow copious amounts of ganja,yeah? 我们种了很多大麻对吗?
[11:48] Yeah. 是的
[11:49] And you’re carrying a wasted girl and a bag of fertilier. 但你带着个皮包骨的小妞和一袋肥料乱转
[11:54] You don’t look like your average horti-fucking-culturalist. 你看起来可不象是个搞种植的
[11:57] That’s what I mean,Willie. 我就是指的这个 威利
[12:22] -How long’s he been in there,son? -About 20 minutes. -他进去多久了? 儿子 -大概二十分钟
[12:28] -He’s on his own? -Yeah,just carrying a bag. -他一个人? -是的 带着一个包
[12:34] Let’s pay him a little visit then,shall we? 那么我们该去拜访一下他是吗?
[12:40] Big Chris settles debts for Harry. 大克里斯替哈利解决债务问题
[12:43] The only thing he cares more about than an unsettled debt is his son and heir… 除了麻烦的债务问题 他唯一关心的是他的儿子及继承人…
[12:47] Little Chris. 小克里斯
[13:04] This is one of them high-powered jobs, isn’t it? 这是他们的服务项目之一对吗?
[13:10] -Got some bad news for you. -What the fuck– -有些坏消息带给你 -他妈的怎么回–
[13:15] -Mind your language in front of the boy. -Jesus Christ! -在小孩面前嘴放干净点 -天啊
[13:20] That includes blasphemy as well. Now,tell me,John… 这也属于脏话之列 现在 告诉我 约翰…
[13:22] how can you be concentrating on improving this lovely tan… 当你该首先考虑债务问题的时候…
[13:26] and it is a lovely tan,by the way… 怎么能心安理得地在这…
[13:28] when you’ve got more pressing priorities at hand? 晒这迷人的日光浴呢?
[13:30] Tell Harry–I mean,Mr.Harry– 告诉哈利–我是说 哈利先生–
[13:34] I’ve been busy.I’m nearly there. 我很忙 我就快弄到钱了
[13:37] Check his locker,son. 去看看他的存衣柜 儿子
[13:39] I don’t suppose there’s any chance of you lifting this sun bed up,is there? 我想你总不能把这太阳床举起来是吗?
[13:47] He’s not poor.He’s got over a monkey here, and that’s just in his wallet. 他并不穷 有的是钱 就在他的钱包里
[13:52] Fucking hell,John.You always walk around with that in yur pocket? 该死的 约翰 你总是带着这些钱到处转吗?
[13:55] You use language like that again,son, you’ll wish you hadn’t. 你要是再象那样说脏话 儿子 你会后悔的
[13:59] -Sorry,Dad. -Put the rest of the stuff in there. -抱歉 爸爸 -把其他东西也放进去
[14:04] You can go home in a plastic bag tonight, John. 今天你可以裹在塑料袋里回家 约翰
[14:06] You owe what you owe, and by the time this tan’s faded… 你欠钱不还 却有功夫赶时髦晒人工太阳…
[14:10] you wanna have paid. 你得为此付出代价
[14:18] -You never would have paid. -Who would pay for shit? -你决不会付钱 -谁会为了垃圾付钱?
[14:20] Exactly.I mean,we had to do certain, you know,things you get… 我的意思是 我们得弄清楚 能得到…
[14:25] -What the hell are you doing here? -Why?What’s up? -你在这里搞什么鬼? -怎么了? 怎么回事?
[14:28] Let me guess.My foot in your ass. 我猜中了就要踢你的屁股
[14:32] Game of cards?Hatchet Harry? 牌局? 短柄斧哈利?
[14:34] You’re supposed to be getting your rest in,boy. 你应该去好好休息 小子
[14:38] You playing cards tonight,son? 你今晚要打牌? 儿子
[14:42] -With Harry? -Don’t be silly,Dad. -和哈利? -别傻了 老爹
[14:45] I wouldn’t have anything to do with that. 我不会做那种事
[14:57] Where did he get 100 grand? 他从哪弄来的十万镑?
[14:59] He’s got adhesive mates.They’re like brothers. They’ve tossed up between ’em. 他有几个死党 和他就象兄弟一样 他们会替他筹钱
[15:03] And J.D.’s his dad and owns the whole property? 另外J.D.是他爸爸 那房子是他的财产吗?
[15:06] No mortgage,no debts. 没有抵押 没有贷款
[15:08] Lock,stock,the fucking lot. 不动产 股票 数也数不清
[15:11] Don’t you worry,Harry. I’ve got it under control. 别担心 哈利 我会处理好的
[15:13] Good.You can get this under control now. 很好 你现在就可以去处理了
[15:16] Lord Appleton Smythe has run out of money. 艾普顿-史密斯爵士的钱花光了
[15:19] These beauties are up for auction. 这些好东西正要拍卖
[15:21] But I’m not paying a quarter million quid for ’em,if you know what I mean. 我可不愿意为了这些花上二十五万镑 你明白我的意思吧
[15:26] Make sure we get everything from inside the gun cabinet. 确保我们拿到枪柜里的所有东西
[15:29] I don’t wanna know who you use,as long as they’re not complete muppets. 我不管你派什么人去干 只要他们够机灵就行
[15:34] And don’t tell ’em what they’re worth,Barry. 别告诉他们这些枪值多少钱 巴里
[15:45] Right.Where was we? 好的 我们说到哪了?
[15:47] Shotguns.What,like guns that fire shot? 猎枪 怎么 是用来打猎吗?
[15:51] You must be the brains then. That’s right.Guns that fire shots. 你显然是个聪明人 没错 就是用来打猎
[15:55] Make sure you bring everything from inside the gun cabinet. 确保拿到枪柜里的所有东西
[15:59] There’ll be a load of old guns. That’s all I want. 里面有很多老枪 我全都要
[16:02] Everything else outside the cabinet you can keep.It’s yours. 柜子外面的东西你们可以自己留着 它们归你
[16:05] Oh,thank you very much. There better be something there for us. 非常感谢 那里最好有什么东西能归我们
[16:09] It’s a fucking stately home.Of course, there’ll be something there. 那是幢他妈的豪华住宅 肯定会有些东西在那
[16:13] -Like what? -Like fucking antiques. -例如? -例如他妈的古董
[16:16] Antiques?What the fuck do we know about antiques? 古董? 我们他妈的怎么会认识古董?
[16:20] -We rob post offices. -And steal cars. -我们抢过邮局 -也偷过车
[16:22] What the fuck do we know about antiques? 可哪懂得什么该死的古董?
[16:25] If it looks old,it’s worth money.Simple. 只要看起来古旧就能卖钱 很简单
[16:28] So stop fucking moaning and rob the place. 所以别他妈啰嗦了 只管去偷就是
[16:31] So who’s the gov?Who are we doing this for? 那么谁是老板? 我们在替谁做事?
[16:34] You’re doing it for me is all you need to know. 你们只要知道是替我干就行了
[16:38] You know because yo need to know. 你们不需要知道太多
[16:42] I see.One of those on-a-need-to-know-basis things,is it? 我明白 这是件不要过多打听的活儿对吗?
[16:46] Like one of those James Bond films. 就象詹姆斯-邦德的电影一样
[16:49] Careful.Remember who’s giving you this job. 小心点 记住是谁给了你这个工作
[16:54] Right.I’m off.Call me when you’re done. 好了 我得走了 得手之后通知我
[17:01] Fucking northern monkeys. 他妈的北方猴子
[17:06] I hate these fucking southern fairies. 我讨厌这些该死的南方娘娘腔
[17:16] Ed has been playing cards since he could lift them up. 自从体会到个中乐趣后艾德就开始玩牌
[17:19] He soon discovered he had a big advantage. 他很快就发现自己极有天赋
[17:21] It’s not that he’s good with cards or even good at counting them. 不是说他擅长玩牌或擅长记牌
[17:25] It’s that he’s good at reading people’s reactions no matter how subtle. 而是他善于观察别人的反应 不管有多细微
[17:29] And everybody has reactions. 任何人都会有反应
[17:33] Especially when it comes to money. 尤其是牵涉到钱的时候
[17:48] -Invitations. -Invitations? -邀请卡 -邀请卡?
[17:50] Yeah,invitations.Four pretty white pieces of paper with your names on. 是的 邀请卡 四张上面有你们名字的漂亮白纸片
[17:54] We got 100,000 bits of paper with the queen’s head on. 我们有十万印着女王头像的纸片
[17:57] -Will that do? -All right,just you. -行了吧? -好吧 你进去
[18:00] The others can wait next door in Samoan Jo’s. 其他人去隔壁的”萨摩亚情人”等着
[18:03] Samoan Jo’s?You mean the pub?Hold on. 萨摩亚情人? 你是说夜总会吗? 等等
[18:06] Hold on to your fucking tongue, and I will hold on to my patience. 管好你们该死的舌头我才能保持我的耐性
[18:10] No one in here tonight but cardplayeres, and I do mean no one. 今天除了玩家谁也不能进去 我是说一个都不行
[18:20] Evening,Frazer.Don,Phil. 晚上好 弗雷泽 东 菲尔
[18:24] It’s a bit dramatic,isn’t it? Is this supposed to be symbolic? 未免太戏剧化了不是吗? 这有什么必要呢?
[18:28] Apparently it’s for security. 显然是为了安全起见
[18:30] Yeah?I’d have brought me gloves, if I’d have known. 是吗? 如果早知道我就把拳击手套带来了
[18:33] You must be Eddie,J.D.’s son. 你肯定是艾德 J.D.的儿子
[18:36] You must be Harry.Sorry, didn’t know your father. 你肯定是哈利 很抱歉不认识你父亲
[18:40] Never mind,son.You just might meet him if you carry on like that. 别担心 孩子 如果你继续这样 很快就会见到他
[18:46] Evening,Tanya.Been a while. 晚上好 唐亚 好久不见
[18:48] All right,Ed? 还好吗 艾德?
[19:09] Right.We call each other Kenny,okay,Gary? 听着 我们称对方为肯尼懂吗? 盖里
[19:11] All right,Kenny. 好的 肯尼
[19:13] You gonna put your stocking on or what? 你要戴上你的长袜吗?
[19:15] I’vew just spent 120 quid on me hair. 我的发型花掉了我一百二十镑
[19:17] If you think I’m pulling a stocking over it,you’re very much mistaken. 如果你以为我会拿只长袜套住它 那你就大错特错了
[19:19] You’re gonna have to put something on. 你总得用点什么把脸遮住
[19:24] This is three card brag. 我们玩的是三张
[19:26] Three threes are the highest,then three aces,then running down accordingly. 三条3最大 其次是三张A 依此类推
[19:30] Then it’s a running flush,a run, a flush and then a pair. 再下来是同花顺 同花 顺子和对子
[19:34] An open man can’t see a blind man. 明牌者不能看暗牌者的牌
[19:36] And it will cost you twice ante to see your opponent. 要看就必须下双倍的赌注
[19:40] Don’t fuck around.You know the rules, and you know I won’t stand for it. 不许出老千 你们知道规矩 也知道我不容许作弊
[20:02] What are you doing?Put that back. We’re here to rob the guns. 你在干什么? 放回去 我们是来偷枪的
[20:07] Put it back.It’s crap anyway. 把它放回去 反正都是垃圾
[20:12] Come on.Come ahead. 快点 快点
[20:30] -What sort of pub is this then? -It’s a Samoan pub. -这是什么性质的酒吧? -这是家萨摩亚酒吧
[20:35] -What’s that? -It’s cocktail.You asked for one. -那是什么? -鸡尾酒 是你点的
[20:39] No,I asked you to give me a refreshing drink. 不 我是要你给我一杯提神的饮料
[20:43] I wasn’t pexpecting a fucking rain forest. 我可没指望要座他妈的热带雨林
[20:46] You could fall in love with an orangutan in that. 你能和只猩猩在里面谈恋爱
[20:48] You want a pint,go to the pub. 想要啤酒就去酒吧
[20:53] -I thought this was a pub. -It’s a Samoan pub. -我以为这是间酒吧 -这是萨摩亚酒吧
[20:57] Whatever it is,can you get your man to turn the TV down? 不管是什么 你能让你的人把电视声音关小点吗?
[21:00] You can ask him if you like. If I was you,I’d leave him well alone. 你可以自己去问他 如果我是你 我会离他远远的
[21:03] Here.Get rid of that.Bring us a Diet Coke. 来 把这拿走 给我们来杯可乐
[21:06] Excuse me.Can you turn that TV down? 抱歉 你能把电视声关小点吗?
[21:27] Whoa.Whoa,Kenny! 哇 哇 肯尼
[21:29] What are you doing? 你在干什么?
[21:31] I am trying to find out where they keep their money! 我在试着找出他们放钱的地方
[21:36] You twat,can’t you see these people have got no money? 你这个傻瓜 你看不出这些人没钱吗?
[21:39] They can’t even afford new furniture! 他们连新家具都买不起
[21:41] We’ve got the guns.What’s the matter with you? 我们已经拿到枪了 你是怎么回事?
[21:44] Every time we do a job,you have to burn people’s feet.What’s wrong with ya? 我们每次干活你都要烧别人的脚 你到底有什么毛病?
[21:58] You wanna be more careful,old fella. 你要更小心点 老家伙
[22:00] You very nearly took my man’s head clean off with that. 你差点轰掉我朋友的脑袋
[22:03] You all right,Kenny? 你还好吧 肯尼?
[22:13] Ten grand blind. 一万镑暗牌
[22:18] Twenty grand open. 两万镑明牌
[22:22] Deep end,eh? 牌太差
[22:24] Fold. 不跟
[22:43] Gotcha. 看到你的牌了
[22:56] Twenty grand open. 两万镑明牌
[23:00] I’ll fold. 我不跟了
[23:03] Don’t go spending that all at once,boy. 别把这些钱一次花光 小子
[23:11] Bloody hell. 该死
[23:14] -What? -Thought you said there’d be no staff. -怎么? -你不是说这里没有佣人吗?
[23:17] -Did you get those guns? -Wanna see what they did to poor Gary? -你拿到那些枪了吗? -想看看他们对可怜的盖里做了什么吗?
[23:24] I said,”Did you get those guns?” 我问你拿到那些枪没有
[23:27] Yes!We got them! 是的 我们拿到了
[23:29] Good.I’ll speak to you later. 很好 我回头和你说
[23:33] If you can hear me, get back in the car now mate,okay? 如果你能听到我说话就马上回到车里去 好吗?
[23:41] Fucking,sodding,shandy-drinking bastard! 妈的 蠢货 酒鬼 杂种
[24:47] Give me my money!Give me back my money, you fucking slags! 把我的钱给我 把我的钱还给我 你这该死的贱女人
[24:53] You give me my money! 把我的钱给我
[24:55] Give me back my money!Give it back! 把我的钱还给我 还给我
[24:59] Wankers!Wankers! 混蛋 混蛋
[25:05] Come on.Not now,please. 别这样 现在可别坏掉
[25:08] Not now.Oh,you fucking bastard. 现在可不行 该死的杂种
[25:16] Come on.Fuck.Bastard. 来吧 妈的 杂种
[25:20] Oh,my good God. We’ll take you to the cleaners. 我的天啊 我们要把你的钱全赢过来
[25:32] Twenty grand open. 两万明牌
[25:37] 30,000.Back to you already,Eddie. 三万 轮到你说话 艾德
[25:42] Fifty grand. 五万
[25:46] Eighty grand. 八万
[25:50] 100 grand. 十万
[25:51] Whoa,whoa,whoa.Look,fellas,I know… 哇 哇 哇 听着 伙计们 我知道…
[25:54] I know you’re not in, which means no one cares what you know. 我知道你不跟 所以没人关心你知道什么
[26:00] Two hundred and fifty. 二十五万
[26:04] That’s quite a raise. 赌注加得真高
[26:07] That’s 150 on my 100. 大了我一十五万
[26:10] Yeah,and is there anything else you wanna say? 是的 你还有什么要说的吗?
[26:15] As you know, this puts us in an awkward position. 你该知道 这让我们陷入了一个尴尬的境地
[26:19] I don’t have enough to continue. 我没有足够的钱跟下去
[26:22] We must see both your cards if no one loans Eddie the money to continue. 如果没人借钱给艾德让他继续跟的话 就只好开你们的牌了
[26:25] It’s a loan,or we see both your cards. 没人借我们就得看你们俩的牌
[26:34] I will. 我会
[26:37] You will what? 你会什么?
[26:41] I will loan you the money. 我会借给你这些钱
[26:46] No,I think I’d rather just turn ’em over. 不 我想我宁可开牌
[26:49] I’m not niterested in what you would rather. 我对你的想法不感兴趣
[26:51] I wanna keep going. 我会继续加注
[26:54] I’m also offering you the money. 我也会借钱给你
[26:57] So we don’t have to turn them over because you can borrow. 因为你能借到钱 所以我们不用开牌
[27:02] I need 250 grand. 我需要二十五万
[27:05] No, you need 500 grand to see me. 不 你需要五十万才能看我的牌
[27:10] That’s if I wanna see ya. 如果我想看的话才是
[27:11] You’re gona have a problem carrying on, ain’t ya? 你不能继续跟下去不是吗?
[27:18] I’ll see ya. 那就看牌好了
[27:21] Okay,before I loan you this… 好的 我借钱给你之前…
[27:24] I expect,if you lose,of course… 如果你输了 就得…
[27:27] my money back within a week. 一周之内把钱还给我
[27:29] Crystal?That’s sunday,okay? 明白吗? 就是星期天 行吗?
[27:59] Is that it? 就这牌?
[28:00] Now let’s see his fucking cards. 现在让我们看看他那该死的牌吧
[29:12] Hello,boy.Feeling a bit poorly? 你好 小子 感觉有点不舒服吗?
[29:15] I know your friends are responsible for most of the cash… 我知道你的朋友提供了大部分现金…
[29:20] so I’m gonna give you one week to find it. 我给你一个礼拜来筹钱
[29:23] Otherwise,I will take a finger of each of you and your friends’s hands… 否则 每超过一天没有还钱的话 我都会…
[29:28] for every day that passes without payment. 切下你和你朋友的一根手指
[29:31] And then when you run out of digits… 等到你们的手指切完之后…
[29:34] your dad’s bar and who know what then, all right,my son? 你老爸的酒吧就没人知道会怎样了 懂吗? 小子
[29:55] This doesn’t look good. 看来情况不妙
[30:01] He then proceeded to explain the unfortunate position they were in. 然后他开始说明他们正处于一个不幸的境地
[30:04] Harry was going to start sizing up all their fingers in a week… 一星期后哈利就会开始数他们的手指…
[30:08] because he knew there was no way Ed could settle that debt on his own. 因为他知道艾德不可能自己解决这个债务
[30:12] Harry saw it as their money on the table… 哈利认为既然出钱都有份…
[30:14] so it was also their debt off the table. 那么还钱也该大家都有份
[30:17] Ed would hate to admit it,but he could have kissed the old bastard for that. 尽管艾德讨厌承认 但他肯定很感激那老混蛋这么想
[30:20] If he said he wanted to settle the debt on his own,it would have been a lie. 如果他说他要自己来解决这个债务 那他就是在说谎
[30:25] I wish to Christ he would have let me settle the debt on my own. 我希望他能让我独力承担这笔债务
[30:31] -I’m gonna kill him! -Stop fucking about,Tom! -我要杀了他 -别说废话了 汤姆
[30:34] Think about what we’re gonna do. Now,sit down. 想想我们该怎么办 现在 坐下
[30:42] What’s all the fuss about Harry? Why don’t we just boycott the payment? 哈利到底搞什么鬼? 我们为什么不干脆赖帐呢?
[30:48] Let me tell you about Hatchet Harry. 我来告诉你短柄斧哈利的事
[30:51] Once there was this geezer called Smithy Robinson who worked for Harry. 以前有个替哈利工作的家伙叫史密斯-罗宾逊
[30:55] It was rumored that he was on the take. 传闻他手脚不干净
[30:58] Harry’s invited Smithy round for an explanation. 哈利要史密斯向他解释
[31:01] Smithy didn’t do a very good job. 史密斯不能自圆其说
[31:02] Within a minute,Harry’s lost his rag… 没多久哈利就火冒三丈…
[31:05] reached out for the nearest thing wihich was a 15-inch black rubber cock. 他随手拿起手边一只15英寸长的黑色假阳具
[31:10] He then proceeded to batter poor Smithy to death with it. 然后用它将史密斯活活打死
[31:18] Now that was seen as a pleasant way to go. 现在看来那种死法还算好的
[31:20] Hence,Hatchet Harry is a man you pay if you owe. 因此 如果你欠了短柄斧哈利的钱你就得还
[31:27] Don’t worry.I’.. think of something. 别担心 我会想办法的
[31:57] Golf,the best way to spoil a good walk. 高尔夫 破坏散步乐趣的最好方法
[32:08] Winston Churchill said that. 温斯顿-丘吉尔这样说过
[32:11] I say it’s a dog-eat-dog world. 我说这是个狗咬狗的世界
[32:14] And I got bigger teeth than you two. 而我比你们俩的牙齿大多了
[32:18] I think our friend is trying to tell us something. 我想我们的朋友有话要对我们说
[32:21] Perhaps not.Prehaps I should take another swing just to make sure. 也许没有 也许我该再打一杆来确定一下
[32:24] -Give me a five iron,John. -Certainly,Dog. -给我五号球杆 约翰 -没问题 阿狗
[32:30] Keep still. 别动
[32:40] Yes,Gordon,is there something you’d like to tell us? 好的 戈登 你是不是有话想对我们说?
[32:45] -It’s in the fireplace. -Shut it,you idiot! -在壁炉里 -闭嘴 你这白痴
[32:49] -Yes,Gordon?You were saying? -It’s in the fireplace. -怎么 戈登 你想说吗? -在壁炉里
[32:51] Just pull it out.It’s in the bottom. 拉出来 它就在最下面
[32:54] It’s in the fireplace,Plank. Just pull it out.It’s in the bottom. 在壁炉里 普兰克 拉出来 就在最下面
[32:58] Dog,I think you want to have a look at this. 阿狗 我觉得你会想看看这个
[33:04] -You gonna let me down now? -No. -你现在能放我下来了吗? -不
[33:06] I’m not finished with you yet. 我和你之间还没完呢
[33:09] Steel. 刀子
[33:13] Help!Help!Help! 救命 救命 救命
[33:28] Who the hell is that?It’s only 12:00. 那是谁? 都十二点了
[33:32] Use the cage.That’s what it’s there for. 用那个铁栅 现在派上用场了
[33:39] Who is it? 是谁?
[33:46] We have got security for a reason,Willie. 我们这样谨慎是有原因的 威利
[33:49] Chill,Winston.It’s only Plank. 别紧张 温士顿 是普兰克
[33:54] This weed’s getting quite a rep, you know,fellas?All right? 这些大麻有个好推销员 知道吗? 伙计们
[33:57] Easy. 轻而易举
[33:59] Jesus! 老天
[34:01] Never saw ya there.Hello,love, Enjoying yourself? 没看到你也在 你好 亲爱的 还开心吗?
[34:06] -Is she compos? -What do you think? -她晕了吗? -你觉得呢?
[34:13] Fuck me. 吓着我了
[34:14] -Clean that up,Charles. -Sod you.You clean it up. -清点一下 查尔斯 -该死的 你去点
[34:18] Sorry,fellas,but that stupid cow scared the fucking life outta me. 抱歉 伙计们 但那头笨母牛把我吓了个半死
[34:23] Never mind.Can you just sit down, stay out of the way? 别管她 你能坐下别挡在路上吗?
[34:29] -How much is it you want? -I’m after a half weight. -你想要多少? -要半公斤
[34:34] That’s 1,500 then. 那要一千五
[34:37] Pass the scales,Willie. 把秤拿来 威利
[34:41] Give us some gear,J. 拿点货来 杰
[34:46] Any chance of actually seeing the money? 可以先看看钱吗?
[34:58] The odds are a hundred to one. 赔率是一百比一
[35:00] All we need is five grand. 我们得有五千镑
[35:03] I’d rather put my money on a three-legged rocking horse. 我宁可把我的钱押在一匹三条腿的木马上
[35:05] The odds are a hundred to one for a good reason,Bacon.It won’t win! 这种赔率的最佳解释 贝肯 是它根本不会赢
[35:11] -Where’s Eddie? -Where do you think? -艾德在哪 -你说呢?
[35:14] The bottom of a bottle and has been for two days. 他这两天都是烂醉如泥
[35:16] -It’s hit him hard. -It’s hit us all hard! -这对他打击很大 -对我们打击都很大
[35:20] But he’s got to tell his dad he’s about to lose his bar. 但他还得告诉他爸爸 他快失去他的酒吧了
[35:23] Listen to this one. 听听这个
[35:24] You open up a company called Arse Ticklers Faggots Fan Club. 可以开一家公司叫”操屁眼同性恋俱乐部”
[35:28] You take out an advert in the back page of some gay mag… 在同性恋杂志的封底登出广告…
[35:31] advertising the latest in arse intruding dildos. 宣传最新的用来弄屁眼的假阳具
[35:35] You sell it with “does what no other dildo can do until now. 说它能带来其他所有假阳具不能带来的快感
[35:40] The latest and greatest in sexual technology. 是最新最好的性用品
[35:41] Guaranteed results or your money back.” All that bollocks. 保证满意 否则退款之类的胡话
[35:44] These dills cost 25 quid a pop. 这些假阳具每个只卖25镑
[35:46] That’s a snip for the amount of pleasure they’re gonna give the recipients. 以它们所能带来的快感而言 堪称是物美价廉
[35:50] But they send their checks to the other company name. 但购买者的支票是寄到另一个公司名下
[35:53] Nothing offensive. Bobbies Bits or something for 25 quid. 没有任何关联 卖的是警棍或别的什么
[35:56] You take that 25 quid,stick it in the bank until it clears. 你把这张支票存到银行里 直到兑现
[36:00] This is the smart bit… 巧妙之处在于…
[36:02] You send back the check for 25 pound from the other company name… 你再从这家公司寄一张25镑的支票回去…
[36:07] Arse Ticklers Faggots Fan Club saying… 操屁眼同性恋俱乐部说…
[36:09] we’re sorry,and we couldn’t get the supplies from America… 对不起 我们无法从美国的供应商处拿到货…
[36:12] because they’ve run out of stock. 因为他们的仓库里已没有存货
[36:14] Now you see how many people cash that check.Not a single soul. 现在你看有多少人会兑现那张支票 一个也没有
[36:19] Because who wants their bank manager to know they tickle arse… 当无法兑现支票的时候 有谁会不惜让…
[36:22] when they’re not paying in checks? 他们的银行经理知道自己操屁眼呢?
[36:24] How long do you have to wait until you see a return? 要等多长时间才能看到收效?
[36:26] -Not more than four weeks.-A month? -不会超过四个星期 -一个月?
[36:29] What fucking good is that if we need it in six…no,five days? 那有什么鸟用? 如果我们只有六…不 五天的话?
[36:35] It’s still a good idea. 毕竟不失为一个好法子
[36:38] He may know we smoke a lot and burn a bit of profit… 他也许知道我们抽掉了很多并影响到了利润…
[36:42] but he can’t have any idea how much hard currency we’ve accumulated. 但是他无法知道我们手上有多少钱
[36:45] I don’t know. 我是不知道
[36:48] Do you know? 你知道吗?
[36:50] We can just slice it off the top. 我们可以动些手脚
[36:53] You guys gotta realize who this chap is. 你们要知道这家伙是个什么人
[36:56] Might look a bit silly but he’s a fucking lunatic. 也许看来有点糊涂 但他是个他妈的疯子
[37:00] And if he gets the slightest inkling we’re not throwing straight dice… 只要他发现一点蛛丝马迹…
[37:03] then you and me are gonna know what the sharp side of a kebab knife feels like. 那你我就会知道烤肉刀的刀刃是什么滋味了
[37:07] So you know these geezers well? 你熟悉那些怪物吗?
[37:09] Well enough.I’ve been buying gear off one of them for a couple of years. 很熟 多年来我一直从他们其中一个的手上买货
[37:13] -So what are they like? -Poofs.Nothing heavy. -他们是什么样的人? -娘娘腔 没什么份量
[37:16] Four public schoolboys.Soft as shite. 四个乳臭未干的学生 脓包软蛋
[37:38] They pounce around in funny hippy clothes all day talking bollocks. 穿着些可笑的嬉皮服装 整天不知所云
[37:41] They’re just good at growing weed. 他们只会种大麻
[37:43] Business has got bigger than what they can keep up with. 生意大到他们无法管理
[37:46] Well,they can’t all be stupid,can they? 他们不可能全是笨蛋吧?
[37:48] Think about it.They’ve got a container load of cash in shoe boxes. 想想看 他们用鞋盒来存放现金
[37:52] They’re selling class-A gear. Don’t you think someone sensible’s involved? 卖着一流的货 难道你不认为有什么人罩着他们吗?
[37:56] What about security? 安全措施怎么样?
[37:58] There’s one steel gate as you go in, but they never lock it. 进门处有一道铁栅 但他们从没上过锁
[38:00] What do you mean,never lock it? What have they got it for then? 你说什么 从没锁过? 那他们装来干什么?
[38:03] I’ve been there 50 times. It’s never locked.They’re not suspicious. 我去过那里五十次 从没锁过 他们毫无戒心
[38:07] Everyone who goes there’s a toff. They’re all into that karma crap. 每个带着钱去的人都能进到那个摆设里
[38:10] “If I don’t harm nobody, nobody harms me” stuff. 他们相信所谓”我不犯人 人不犯我”
[38:13] No way they can get back to you? 他们没办法报复你吗?
[38:15] Even if they could,they’d be too scared. I’m a geezer. 就算有办法也不敢 我是道上混的
[38:17] They’ve got no muscle.Gutless faggots. 他们手无缚鸡之力 是没种的娘娘腔
[38:21] Fancy one? 来点吗?
[38:25] What’s all the flapping about? You told the old man yet? 该怎么动手呢? 你告诉过那老家伙没有?
[38:27] Hoping I don’t need to. 但愿我用不着这么做
[38:30] I’ve got a plan.Now,listen carefully. 我有个计划 仔细听我说
[38:44] -Hello,boys. -Harry. -好啊 孩子们 -哈利
[38:47] Want a drink? 要来一杯吗?
[38:48] Hello,my son.Do you want a lolly? 你好啊 孩子 要来根棒棒糖吗?
[38:50] Piss off,you nonce. 滚开 娘娘腔
[38:52] Watch it. 小心点
[38:54] No,thanks,Harry.We’re both all right. 不 谢谢 哈利 不用了
[38:57] Nice shooter. 好漂亮的枪
[38:59] Yeah,one of a pair.Holland and Holland. 没错 是一对儿中的一支 好东西
[39:02] -Do you want to hold it? -No,not my thing.Thanks. -你想摸摸看吗? -不 我不玩枪 谢谢
[39:05] Business good?I imagine that’s why I’m here. 生意还好吧 我想这该是叫我来的原因
[39:08] Four young fellows got in deeper than they could handle. 四个毛孩子遇到了他们没法解决的大麻烦
[39:11] They owe me half-a-million pound. 他们欠我五十万英镑
[39:13] How much? 多少?
[39:14] Half a million. 五十万
[39:18] I’m game. 算上我
[39:21] Me too. 我也是
[39:25] Oh,God! 哦 上帝
[39:26] Right. 好吧
[39:28] We hit ’em as soon as they come back. We’ll be prepared,waiting. 我们守株待兔 等他们一回来就动手
[39:35] -And they’re armed. -What was that?Armed? -他们有武器 -什么? 有武器?
[39:38] What do you mean,armed?Armed with what? 你什么意思? 武器? 有什么武器?
[39:41] Bad breath,colorful language,feather duster. 口臭 脏话 鸡毛掸子
[39:45] What do you think they’re gonna be armed with?Guns,you tit! 你以为他们有什么武器? 枪! 你这白痴
[39:47] Guns?You never said anything about guns. 枪? 你从没提过枪的事
[39:50] A minute ago this was the safest job in the world. 一分钟前这是世上最安全的买卖
[39:53] Now it’s turning into a bad day in Bosnia. 现在却成了枪林弹雨的战场
[39:55] Soap,stop being such a mincer. 肥皂 别做出那副没种的样
[39:58] -I thought about that and… -And what exactly? -我仔细考虑过 其实… -其实什么?
[40:01] And all we have to do is find out who’s carrying ’em. 其实我们只要找出是谁带着枪就行
[40:05] Carrying ’em?They could all be carrying em for what we know. 谁带着? 为了方便我们知道 他们会全都带上
[40:09] Only one of ’em carries ’em going to the job. 他们外出交易时只有一个人带着枪
[40:12] I assume the same one will be carrying ’em when they come back from the job. 我猜他们交易完回来时枪还在同一个人身上
[40:16] You assume? 你猜?
[40:18] What do they say about assumption being the brother of all fuckups? 为什么俗说话假设是一切蠢事的兄弟?
[40:21] It’s the mother of all fuckups. 是一切蠢事的母亲
[40:23] Brother,mother,any other sucker. It don’t make any difference. 兄弟 母亲 管它是什么 都不会有任何不同
[40:27] They’re still fucking guns, and they still fire fucking bullets. 他们还是有该死的枪 还是能射出该死的子弹
[40:33] If you have a better idea how to get 500,000 pounds in the next few days… 如果你有更好的主意 能在接下来的几天弄到五十万…
[40:38] Let us know! 说给我们听听
[40:41] In the meantime,Tom,talk to Nick the Bubble about shifting the weed. 现在 汤姆 去跟尼克谈谈搬运大麻的事吧
[40:51] -Weed? -It’s not normal weed. -大麻? -这不是一般的大麻
[40:54] It’s some fucked-up skunk class A. I can’t think let alone move shit. 是好得一塌糊涂的上等货 我一个人可吃不下
[40:58] -Doesn’t sound very good to me. -Neither me. -在我听来可不象什么好事 -我也一样
[41:01] But it depends what flicks your switch. 但关键在于你怎么处理它
[41:03] And the light is on and burning brightly for the masses. 怎样让这些货消失得无影无踪
[41:06] Anyway,do you know anuyone? 总之 你认不认识帮得上的人?
[41:08] I know a man,yes. 我认识一个
[41:11] Rory Breaker. 罗伊-布雷克
[41:14] Not that madman with an Afro? I don’t want anything to do with him. 是那个一头卷发的疯子吗? 我可不想和他一起做任何事
[41:17] You won’t have to.Just get me a sample. 用不着 你只要给我一份样品
[41:21] No can do. 办不到
[41:23] What’s that?A place near Kathmandu? Meet me halfway,mate. 什么意思? 还得无休止地谈判吗? 大家让让步 伙计
[41:27] It’s all completely chicken soup. 这可是纯粹的鸡汤
[41:30] -It’s what? -It’s kosher as Christmas. -什么? -象圣诞节一样真实可信
[41:33] Jews don’t celebrate Christmas. 犹太人不过圣诞节
[41:35] Never mind that. We’re gonna need some artillery too. 别担心这个 我们还需要一些家伙
[41:37] Couple of sawed-off shotguns. 几支锯短的猎枪
[41:39] This is a bit heavy.This is London, not Lebanon. 这有点困难 这是伦敦 不是黎巴嫩
[41:42] -Who do you think I am? -I think you’re Nick the Greek. -你以为我是什么人? -我以为你是希腊人尼克
[41:46] Hold those two. 那两张别换
[41:50] I don’t normally have anything to do with weed… 我通常不做任何与大麻有关的生意…
[41:53] but if it is what he says it is… 但如果真象他说的那样…
[41:55] I’ll take it off him for three-and-a-half grand a key. 我可以每公斤付他三千五
[41:58] That is if it is what he says it is. 如果真有那样好的话
[42:01] I don’t want to see it after a sample. I don’t want to touch it after a sample. 看过样品之后我就用不着再看 也用不着再试
[42:05] I’ll leave you in the capable hands of Nathan here. 我会让尼森和你单独谈谈
[42:08] He’ll sort out the details. 他会把细节说清楚
[42:11] But just let me tell you one thing. 但我要告诉你一件事
[42:17] If the milk turns out to be sour, I ain’t the kind of pussy to drink it. 如果牛奶变成了酸奶 我这猫儿可是不会喝的
[42:24] Do you know what I mean? 懂我的意思吗?
[42:34] Yeah,I know Rory. He’s not to be underestimated. 是的 我认识罗伊 他可不容小视
[42:37] He’s a funny-looking fucker,I know. 他看上去象个滑稽的笨蛋 我知道
[42:39] But you’ve got to look past the hair and the cute cuddly thing. 但你得透过这些惹人喜爱的东西来看
[42:42] It’s all a deceptive facade. 那只是一张有欺骗性的面孔
[42:46] A few nights ago,Rory’s Roger iron busted. 早几天夜里 罗伊的接收天线坏了
[42:49] So he’s gone down the Battle Cruiser to watch the end of a football game. 所以他去酒吧看一场足球赛的结尾
[42:53] No one’s watching the custard, so he switches the channel over. 没有一个人在看那个频道 所以他就换了台
[42:57] A fat geezer’s north opens. 有个胖子敞着上衣
[42:58] He wanders up and turns the liza over. 他走过去换回另一个台说:
[43:02] “Now fuck off and watch it somewhere else.” 滚开 到别的地方去看
[43:05] Rory knows the claret is imminent, but he doesn’t want to miss the game’s end. 罗伊知道会有一场血拼 但他又不想错过球赛的结尾
[43:08] So calm as a coma… 所以他一言不发…
[43:10] picks up a fire extinguisher… 拿起一只灭火器…
[43:12] walks straight past the jam rolls who were ready for action… 直接穿过所有准备看热闹的人…
[43:15] and plunks it outside the entrance. 把它放在门外
[43:17] He then orders an Aristotle of the most ping-pong tiddly in the nuclear sub… 然后点了一杯这家酒吧里最烈的酒…
[43:21] and switches back to his footer. 再换回频道看他的球赛
[43:24] “That’s fucking it,”says the geezer. “去他妈的” 那个胖子说
[43:26] “That’s fucking what?”says Rory. “去他的什么? “罗伊问道
[43:28] He gobs out a mouthful of booze covering Fatty. 他把口里的酒全吐到胖子身上
[43:31] He flicks a flaming match into his bird’s nest… 然后划着一根火柴扔到他的裆部…
[43:34] and the geezer’s lit up like a leading gas pipe. 那胖子烧得就象煤气管漏了一样
[43:36] Rory,unfazed,turns back to his game. 罗伊却若无其事地转过头去看比赛
[43:39] His team’s won too.Four,nil. 他的球队也赢了 四比零
[43:59] Is your hair supposed to look like that? 你的发型向来是这样吗?
[44:01] -All right,short stuff. -Never mind short stuff. -象堆乱草 -别管什么乱草
[44:04] The next time we do a job like this, we’re gonna want more money. 下次我们再做这种买卖 我们要多收点钱
[44:07] Or we’re going back to post offices and cars. 要不我们还是去偷邮局和汽车
[44:10] -Where’s the others? -There was no others. -其他的在哪? -那里没别的了
[44:14] Stop fucking around.The others,the old ones. 别唬弄我 另外那些老枪呢?
[44:16] I don’t know what you mean. 我不懂你什么意思
[44:18] There were two old guns there. Where are they now? 那里有两支老枪 它们现在在哪?
[44:20] Not in the cabinet there wasn’t. 那个柜子里没有
[44:22] There was a couple of old hammer-lock muskets the butler was carrying. 那个管家倒是拿着两把老式的火枪
[44:25] -But they were ours.We sold them. -You better unsell them sharpish. -但那是我们的 我们已经卖掉了 -你们最好赶快去拿回来
[44:28] We had to sell them.We needed the money! 我们卖掉了 我们需要钱
[44:31] I’m not fucking interested! 我他妈的不感兴趣
[44:33] If you don’t wanna be counting the fingers you haven’t got… 如果你不想丢掉你的手指的话…
[44:36] I suggest you get those guns quick! 最好是拿回那些枪 快去
[45:21] Jesus. 老天
[45:24] If I pick them up, will they stay in one piece? 如果我拿起它们时 它们会不会散架?
[45:26] Where’d you get them? 你从哪弄来的这些?
[45:28] I got contacts. 我自有办法
[45:30] You point them at me,I’ll shit myself or do whatever you say to do. 你用它们指着我 我会吓得尿裤子任由你摆布
[45:34] Either way,you get the desired effect. 同样地 你能得到你想要的东西
[45:36] They look very nice.I agree,but… 它们看起来很漂亮 这我同意 但…
[45:39] they’re lacking in criminal credibility. 用来作案恐怕靠不住
[45:41] I might get laughed at. 搞不好我会遭人取笑
[45:42] -How much you want for these muskets? -700 each. -这些枪你要收多少钱? -每支七百
[45:45] What’s that? A pound for every year they’ve been about? 什么? 难道是按它们的年纪来开价吗?
[45:48] I know they’re antiques, but I ain’t paying antique prices. 我知道它们是古董 但我不会照古董的价付钱
[45:54] -They’re a bit long,ain’t they? -Sawn-offs are out. -他们长了点不是吗? -锯短的没货了
[45:58] -People want a bit more range nowadays. -Range? -现在的人都想要远一点的射程 -射程?
[46:01] I don’t want to blow the ass out of this country granted… 我不想触犯法律打伤那些家伙…
[46:04] but I don’t want anyone blowing a raspberry at me either. 但我也不想被任何人打伤
[46:07] I want to look fucking mean. 我只想看上去够凶狠
[46:09] Of course you’ll look mean. You’ll look really scary. 你看起来当然够狠 你真的很吓人
[46:13] What about this geezer who sells drugs? 那个卖毒品的家伙怎样了?
[46:16] Rory Breaker’s standing by. 罗伊-布雷克已准备好了
[46:18] You stand to make a lot of money,tubby Tommy. 你站在一大堆钱上了 胖子汤姆
[46:26] I understand if this has come as a bit of a shock. 我明白这对你是个打击
[46:29] But let me tell you how this can be resolved by you,the good father. 但是让我告诉你这个好父亲该如何解决
[46:33] -Go on. -He likes your bar. -请说 -他喜欢你的酒吧
[46:37] -Yes? -He wants your bar. -是吗? -他想要你的酒吧
[46:41] And? 还有呢?
[46:43] Do you want me to draw you a picture? 你想要我替你画张图吗?
[46:46] That boy doesn’t know his asshole from his ear hole.This is my bar. 那小子分不清他的屁眼和他的耳朵眼 这是我的酒吧
[46:50] It’s got nothing to do with him. 和他没有任何关系
[46:52] What,and I care? 我会在乎吗?
[46:54] You do have the luxurious advantage of being able to sustain your son’s life. 你有个得天独厚的条件可以救你儿子的命
[46:59] And you do have a reputation, so I’ll choose my words very carefully. 你是个体面的人 所以我很小心地选择我的措辞
[47:03] You tell Harry to go fuck himself. 你告诉哈利 叫他吃自己好了
[47:10] Now… 现在…
[47:15] I’ll put that down to shock,only once… 我会把这归结为受惊过度 只此一次…
[47:19] Only once can I or shall I… 我能够或者我应该…
[47:22] Let you get away with that. 就此放过你
[47:24] Your son’s got three days to find half a mil. 你儿子三天内要弄到五十万
[47:28] But make up your mind which you prefer. 你可以考虑你的选择
[47:31] Your bar or your son. 你的酒吧 还是你的儿子
[47:39] Plank goes in first. 普兰克先进去
[47:41] There’s a cage, but it’s never locked,is it,Plank? 那里有道铁栅 但从没上过锁是吗? 普兰克
[47:43] -Never. -It don’t wanna be. 是的 从没锁过
[47:46] Once he’s got himself set, he gets the rest of us in. 一旦他进去后就可以放我们进去
[47:50] We get nasty with a couple of them. Shoot ’em up,gag ’em,whatever. 如果他们不听话就让他们闭上嘴 不管用什么法子
[47:53] These wankers shouldn’t give us any problems. 那些蠢货不会给我们添什么乱子
[47:56] But like any cowboys, there’ll be a few tools lying around. 但是象牛仔一样 他们会带着枪做做样子
[47:59] When the job’s done, we come straight back here and unload. 得手后我们就直接回到这里把货卸下
[48:03] And Robert’s your father’s brother. 然后找个人卖掉
[48:06] -Everyone savvy? -Sweet. -大家都明白了吗? -明白
[48:10] Have a look at these. 看看这些
[48:13] And what are we supposed to do with these? 我们用这些来干什么?
[48:17] -Put them on your head,stupid. -Christ! -用它们蒙住你的脸 笨蛋 -老天
[48:21] If you think I’m gonna turn up clean shaven and greet them with a grin… 如果你以为我想刮干净脸咧着嘴 向他们打招呼…
[48:24] you got another thing coming. 那你就大错特错了
[48:26] These fellas are your neighbors. 那些家伙是你的邻居
[48:28] I thought it might be a good idea to disguise ourselves a little. 我觉得我们稍微伪装一下比较好
[48:33] Right.Yeah,good thinking,Soap.Well done. 不错 这是个好提议 肥皂
[48:37] I brought weapons as well. 我也带了武器
[48:39] Weapons?What do you mean weapons? 武器? 你是说什么武器?
[48:43] -These. -Jesus! -这个 -我的天
[48:47] Let’s keep ’em covered up,eh? 我们把它收好行吗?
[48:50] Couldn’t you have got anything a bit bigger? 你就不能找到更大点的吗?
[48:54] What?Like that? 什么? 象这样的吗?
[48:57] What do you think? 你觉得怎么样?
[48:59] I think you need help. 我觉得你该去看病
[49:02] Bar steward, can we have a couple of drinks,please? 酒保 麻烦给我们来几杯喝的好吗?
[49:05] Have you seen your dad? Hatchet sent one of his men round. 你有没有看到你老爸? 短柄斧派他的人来过
[49:09] Shit.When? 妈的 什么时候?
[49:12] Crazy… 该死…
[49:25] Where did you get these,a fucking museum? 你从哪弄来的这些? 是他妈的博物馆吗?
[49:28] Nick the Greek. 希腊人尼克手里
[49:31] -How much did you part with? -700 for the pair. -这些花了你多少钱? -一共700
[49:35] Drachmas,I hope. 但愿是用的希腊币
[49:37] I’d feel safer with a chicken drumstick. 我觉得用鸡腿做武器更好
[49:39] These are gonna do more harm than good. 它们的杀伤力更强
[49:44] Jesus,Tom.Do these work? 老天 汤姆 这些还能用吗?
[49:46] Don’t know.Look nice though,don’t they? I rather like them. 不知道 看起来还不错不是吗? 我是挺喜欢的
[49:49] That’s top of the list of priorities, that is. 你的喜好是第一位的
[49:51] Ladies!Back to more important issues, if you don’t mind. 女士们 如果你们不介意的话还是谈回正事
[49:55] We have only got two real guns. Apparently that’s what they are. 我们只有两支真枪 显然就是这些玩意
[49:59] So we find a good place to hide next door. 我们在隔壁找个合适的位置隐蔽起来
[50:02] We wait till it sounds like the right time, then we jack-in-the-box… 等到时机成熟 我们就杀他个措手不及…
[50:05] look nasty and stuff, cocoon them in gaffer tape… 表现得凶狠点 制住他们…
[50:08] nick their van,swap the gear into the new van and bring it all back here. 把他们车上的货转到另一辆车上 然后回到这来
[50:12] As long as we’re all out of our hiding places quickly… 只要我们从冲出去时动作够快…
[50:15] it’s the last thing they’re gonna expect. 他们就只能束手就擒了
[50:17] If Tom or anyone else feels like giving them a bit of a kicking… 如果汤姆或是谁觉得想给他们来上几脚…
[50:21] I’m sure it won’t do any harm. 我想应该是无伤大雅
[50:23] Yeah,a little bit of pain never hurt anybody… 没错 一点点痛苦不会伤到什么人…
[50:27] if you know what I mean. 如果你们懂我意思的话
[50:29] Also,I think knives are a good idea. 另外 我觉得带上刀是个好主意
[50:33] Big fuck-off shiny ones. 明晃晃的大刀
[50:35] Ones that look like they could skin a crocodile. 看上去能把鳄鱼活剥了的那种
[50:38] Knives are good, because they don’t make any noise. 用刀的好处是不会发出任何声响
[50:42] And the less noise they make, the more likely we are to use them. 他们鬼喊鬼叫时我们能用得着
[50:45] Shit ’em right up. 吓他们个屁滚尿流
[50:47] Makes it look like we’re serious. 明白我们不是闹着玩的
[50:50] Guns for show.Knives for a pro. 枪只是摆样子 刀才真正顶用
[50:54] Soap,is there something we should know about you? 肥皂 你是不是有些不为人知的秘密?
[50:57] I’m not sure what’s more worrying. The job or your past. 不知该更害怕哪个 是抢劫 还是你的过去
[51:04] Come on,girls. 快 姑娘们
[51:19] Where the fuck are they going? Shift a piano? 他们是他妈的去哪? 搬钢琴吗?
[51:21] I thought this was meant to be a robbery. 我还以为是去做强盗的
[51:24] Where’d they get those outfits? 他们从哪弄来的那些装备?
[51:26] Not a bad idea,that. 那主意不坏
[51:28] All right.It’s Plank.Is Willie there? 好了 我是普兰克 威利在吗?
[51:31] No,I’m afraid he’s out at the moment. 不 我想他这会儿还在外边
[51:33] Perhaps you can help. 也许你能帮上忙
[51:35] Perhaps I can’t,Plank, if you know what I mean. 也许我不能 普兰克 如果你懂我意思的话
[51:39] If you could just open the door so I could talk without shouting. 如果你能把门打开 我就不用大喊大叫了
[51:42] I can’t help you,Plank. 我帮不了你 普兰克
[51:44] I think you’ll find it is in your interest. 有你感兴趣的东西
[51:47] Hold on,okay? 等着 好吗?
[51:49] Willie,it’s Plank outside for you. He says it’s in our interest. 威利 普兰克有事找你 他说我们会感兴趣
[51:52] I don’t care if it’s King fucking Kong! 哪怕是他妈的大金刚我也不在乎
[51:55] He’s not coming in here,not today. 他不能进来 今天不行
[51:57] Hold on.We are in business… 等等 我们是在做生意…
[52:00] and correct me if I’m wrong, but that is business. 如果我错了你可以指出来 但这是生意
[52:03] Corrected. 纠正一下
[52:04] That’s a walking accident. That we can do without. 现在不是时候 我们不做生意
[52:06] He’s okay.He knows only to buy weights now. 他不会有问题 而且是个大主顾
[52:10] We’re looking at at least a couple of thou. 再说还有我们几个看着你
[52:12] What do you think,Winston? 你觉得怎么样 温斯顿?
[52:15] This is the last time. 下不为例
[52:17] All right?But you and the money are going out the back. 行吗? 你带着钱从后面出去
[52:20] If he knows you’re here,he’ll be all day. Let’s clear this shit up. 如果他知道你在这 他会呆上一整天 我们先把这里清干净
[52:25] -What,now? -Yes,now! -什么? 现在吗? -是的 马上
[52:28] -Just get rid of him quick. -All right.Just coming. -快点打发他走 -好的 马上来
[52:34] What the fuck is he doing? 他在搞什么鬼?
[52:40] Come on!I can’t wait out here all day. 快点 我可不能在这等上一整天
[52:43] Just coming. 就来
[52:50] I thought you was gonna leave me out there all day. 我还以为你想让我在外边站上一整天
[52:52] I didn’t know you were a removals man. 没想到你还是个搬运工
[52:54] Lives and learns,don’t ya? 活到老学到老不是吗?
[52:56] -You keep the gates locked now? -Yeah. -你把大门锁上了? -是的
[52:59] Sorry.Gotta do business like this now. 抱歉 现在做生意都得这样
[53:01] -Can’t be too careful these days. -I know. -不然就会整天提心吊胆的 -明白
[53:04] Shut it!You say a fucking word, the right ear goes!Another,then your left. 闭嘴 敢说一个字就轰掉你的右耳 然后是你的左耳
[53:07] What are you doing? 你这是干什么?
[53:09] What do you think?Hang on.What are you doing? 你以为呢? 站好 你想干什么?
[53:12] Unlock the fucking gate! 把这该死的门打开
[53:15] That’s it.Go,go,go!Fucking move! 动手 快快快 他妈的快点
[53:22] -What the fuck’s going on? -I’ve got the bloody keys! -他妈的怎么回事? -我拿到了该死的钥匙
[53:26] The gate’s locked.I don’t believe the fucking gate’s locked. 大门锁上了 这该死的铁门竟然锁上了
[53:29] -What have you done to Fauntleroy? -He just passed out. -你对这娘娘腔干了什么? -他只是晕过去了
[53:32] Get that fucking door shut. You want the world to see us? 把这该死的门打开 你想让全世界都看到我们吗?
[53:38] What’s going on down there? 下面怎么回事?
[53:42] Shit. 妈的
[53:49] Charles… 查尔斯…
[53:51] get the rifle out. 把枪拿出来
[53:53] We’re being fucked. 我们被人耍了
[53:55] -It must be this one. -Hold that gun. -肯定是这把 -拿着枪
[53:58] Give me the keys. 给我钥匙
[54:00] Don’t point it at me bollocks! Point it in there! 该死的别对着我 对着里面
[54:02] Planks of wood. I’m working with fucking planks of wood. 白痴 我他妈的是在和白痴共事
[54:05] Shit. 妈的
[54:08] -What the fuck is that? -It’s me Bren gun. -那他妈的是什么? -是我的轻机枪
[54:12] Don’t you think you could have brought something a little more practical? 你就没想过带些小点的来要更实用?
[54:16] Don’t none of you slags move, I’ll kill the fucking lot of ya! 他妈的都别动 否则我杀了你们
[54:19] Who’re you gonna kill,Plank? There’s no one fucking there. 你想杀谁? 这里他妈的一个人都没有
[54:26] -They fucking shot me! -Well,shoot ’em back. -他们打中我了 -那就回敬他们
[54:31] Jesus,Plank. 老天 普兰克
[54:32] Couldn’t you have got smokeless cartridges? I can’t see a bloody thing. 你就不能用没有烟的子弹吗? 我什么都看不到了
[54:37] Shit!I’ve been shot! 妈的 我中枪了
[54:38] I don’t fucking believe this. Could everyone stop getting shot? 我真他妈不敢相信 大家能不能别再中枪?
[54:41] John,sit down and patch yourself up. 约翰 坐下自己包扎吧
[54:44] You tart.It’s a fucking air rifle! 你这白痴 这是他妈的气枪
[54:53] -What the fuck was that? -That was the Bren gun. -那他妈的是什么? -是轻机枪
[54:56] If you fire that gun again, you’re a dead man.Understand? 你要敢再开一枪 你就会变成死人 明白吗?
[54:59] No ifs,no buts,you’re a fucking dead man! 没有如果 没有但是 开枪就死定了
[55:01] I’ve got the… Where’s me fucking gun? 我都…我那该死的枪呢?
[55:09] All right.Have I got your attention? 好了 你们注意看着
[55:11] Firstly,I’m gona blow his toes off. 首先 我要轰掉他的脚趾
[55:16] There go his toes. 他的脚趾已经没了
[55:17] Now if you want me out of here in five minutes flat… 如果你们想要我在五分钟内离开这里的话…
[55:20] open the fucking gate or I’ll blow his leg off! 打开这该死的门 否则我会轰掉他的腿
[55:25] They’re gonna fucking kill us if we do. 照他说的做我们就没命了
[55:28] Poor J’ll certainly get it if we don’t. He’s serious. 不照他说的做可怜的杰就死定了 他是认真的
[55:30] I’m losing patience.Hurry up,girls. 我快没耐性了 快点 姑娘们
[55:33] It’s all fucking right! 照你说的做好了
[55:37] Willie,he doesn’t know you’re here. 威利 他不知道你在这
[55:40] Just sort something out. 想个什么法子
[55:53] And all your friends,there’s a good lad. 都给我出来 乖孩子
[55:57] There’s only three of us here. 只有我们三个在这
[55:59] I don’t believe you. I’m gonna bolw his leg off. 我不相信你 我会轰掉他的腿
[56:01] I mean it. 我说了
[56:03] -There’s only three of us. -Plank? -只有我们三个 -普兰克?
[56:06] One of ’em’s out. 其中一个出去了
[56:11] Open the gate. 打开铁门
[56:35] Up,up,there’s a good lad. 起来 起来 乖孩子
[56:55] John,get them tied up. Plank,where’s the money? 约翰 把他们捆起来 普兰克 钱在哪?
[56:58] There.In those shoe boxes. 那边 在那些鞋盒里
[57:18] -Where? -Out the back. -在哪? -在后面
[57:20] -And the weed? -Out the back. -大麻呢? -也在后面
[57:22] -Point! -With what? -指出来 -用什么?
[57:24] Your fucking hands.Now! 用他妈的手 快
[57:26] -I’m tied up. -Nod your head or something. -我被捆住了 -那就点点头或什么的
[57:30] Check it out. Plank,get Paul outta that van lively. 去看看 普兰克 叫保罗把车发动
[57:49] Knife. 刀子
[57:55] I’m gonna cut him. Make sure he knows he’s dead. 我要割割他 确保他已经死了
[57:58] -How you doing? -How you think? -你怎么样? -你以为呢?
[58:00] He’s fucking nearly chopped me arm off. 他他妈的差点砍掉了我的手
[58:11] Jesus Christ. 老天
[58:17] Gordon Bennett. What the fuck’s been going on here? 我的天 这里他妈的怎么回事?
[58:21] Shut up,you idiot. 闭嘴 你这白痴
[58:23] It’s Hanukkah.Well,don’t just stand there. 是犹太圣节 别光站在那
[58:26] Can you fit it all in the bags? 你的袋子能装得下吗?
[58:29] There’s a lot. 这可有不少
[58:32] I can’t get Epping Forest in my van. 我的车可装不下整座森林
[58:35] I don’t want to hear “can’t.” Bollocks to “can’t.” 我不想听到否定的答复
[58:37] You’ll fit it all in if you have to make two trips. 就算你得跑两趟你也要全运走
[58:45] Bollocks. 可恶
[58:48] You got a ticket already,and if you don’t move it,we will move it for you. 你已经吃了罚单 如果你再不开走 我们会替你拖走的
[58:52] -I’ll only be a minute. -You’ve already been 15. -就一会儿 -你已经停了一刻钟
[58:54] Look,come and have a look. 看看 过来看看
[58:57] -At what,exactly? -Well,the van’s half full. -想我看什么? -这车已经装了一半
[59:00] -So? -So all I’ve gotta do… -所以? -所以我只想…
[59:03] is fill it up,put you in it. 装满它 算上你
[59:05] What? 什么?
[59:09] And I’m off. 然后我就走
[59:19] Do you think you can carry more than one bag this time? 你觉得你这次能多搬一袋吗?
[59:21] I can’t.My neck. 不能 我脖子疼
[59:24] -How many more bags? -Just a couple. -还有多少袋? -只有几袋了
[59:27] Mick,you dead yet? 米克 你死了吗?
[59:30] I’ll be all right… 我会没事的…
[59:32] once I’ve dealt with that lanky prick. 只要我修理完这个瘦鸡巴
[59:35] Do it quietly. 小声点
[59:40] It’s time to say “good night,nurse.” 是时候说”晚安 护士”了
[1:00:24] Where the fuck did she come from? 她是他妈的从哪冒出来的?
[1:00:33] That is it.Tie her up.We’re out of here. 好了 把她捆起来 我们走
[1:01:05] -What are you doing,Ed? -Do you want one? -你在干什么? 艾德 -你想来点吗?
[1:01:07] No,I fucking don’t. You cannot make a cup of tea. 不 我他妈的不要 没功夫泡茶了
[1:01:11] The entire British Empire was bulit on cups of tea. 整个大英帝国就是靠茶建立起来的
[1:01:14] Look what happened to that. 看看那是什么下场
[1:01:16] If you think I’m going to war without one, you’re mistaken. 如果你觉得我上战场前不会来上一杯 那你就错了
[1:01:19] Going to war with what? 拿什么上战场?
[1:01:21] Have you forgotten those guns,you dozy prat? 你忘了那些枪吗? 你这白痴
[1:01:45] You won’t get away with this. 你们逃不掉的
[1:01:49] -Paul,what’s that? -It’s a traffic warden. -保罗 那是什么? -是个交警
[1:01:52] I can see that. What’s he doing in the back of the van? 我知道 他在后车厢里干什么?
[1:01:55] He was gonna call the cozzers. 他想叫警察
[1:01:58] Fair enough.We’ll deal with him later. 很好 我们待会再来对付他
[1:02:04] How’re we doing,Tom? 情况怎么样 汤姆?
[1:02:06] Right as rain. 一切正常
[1:02:08] I’m just gonna take care of the cabs. 我要去联系计程车
[1:02:09] Keep us posted. 保持联络
[1:02:15] All right,mate.Do you do airports? 伙计 去机场吗?
[1:02:20] Where the hell are we gonna hide? 我们要躲在哪?
[1:02:24] Don’t complicate things.Just hide. 简单点 只管躲起来就是
[1:02:40] We’re on. 准备好
[1:02:57] They weigh a pound or two. 这些有一两镑重
[1:02:59] Shut up and badk up! 闭嘴 退后
[1:03:02] Spin round,big boy. 转过身去 大家伙
[1:03:08] Fuck! 妈的
[1:03:09] Stay down! 趴下
[1:03:18] Tie ’em up,tape ’em up,hands and face. 捆起来 把嘴封住
[1:03:21] On the floor! 趴到地上
[1:03:23] Bend over the fucking desk. 趴到该死的桌上去
[1:03:30] Keys.I want keys.Now. 钥匙 我要钥匙 快点
[1:03:35] I’ll find ya. 我会找到你的
[1:03:37] ‘Course you will,sweetheart. 当然 亲爱的
[1:03:40] What do you think this is, fucking hide-and-seek? 你以为这是什么? 他妈的躲猫猫吗?
[1:03:44] Search that one. 搜他的身
[1:03:55] Right.I’ll see you in the van when you’ve finished with handsome here. 等你和这帅哥的事完了后到车上会合
[1:04:16] That wasn’t too bad,was it? 还不算太糟不是吗?
[1:04:23] When the bottle in my ass has contracted, I’ll let you know. 等我平静下来后再告诉你
[1:04:27] Bacon,see what we’ve got. 贝肯 看看我们弄到了什么
[1:04:30] Let’s have a butcher’s,eh? 让我们来次大盘点
[1:04:36] We’ve hit the jackpot,lads. 我们中了大奖 伙计
[1:04:39] We’ve got God knows how much of this stinking weed. 天知道有多少的大麻
[1:04:43] A shitload of cash. 一大堆的现金
[1:04:47] -And a traffic warden. -What? -和一个交警 -什么?
[1:04:52] Jesus,Ed,we got a traffic warden. 老天 艾德 这有一个交警
[1:04:56] I think he’s still alive. 我想他还活着
[1:04:58] He’s got claret coming out of him somewhere. 他有什么地方在流血
[1:05:02] -What did they want with him? -I don’t know!We don’t need him. -他们和他在一起干什么? -我不知道 我们不需要他
[1:05:05] Knock him out and dump him at the lights. 把他打晕然后扔出去
[1:05:07] What do you mean “knock him out”?With what? 什么意思? 打晕? 用什么打?
[1:05:09] I don’t know.Use your imagination. 我不知道 用点想象力嘛
[1:05:17] Don’t touch him up.Knock him out. 不是抚摸他 是打昏他
[1:05:19] I’ll knock you out in a minute. 我会马上打晕你
[1:05:21] You wanna knock him out,you knock him out. 你想要打晕他 自己动手好了
[1:05:24] I fucking hate traffic wardens. 我最讨厌交警
[1:05:37] It’s about time you gave my young friends a visit,Chris. 是时候该去拜访你的年轻朋友了 克里斯
[1:05:44] Tomorrow’s the day,and mum’s the word. 明天就是期限 但毫无动静
[1:05:46] -I can’t have that,can I,Baz? -No,you can’t. -我不能干等不是吗? 巴兹 -对 你不能
[1:05:50] I mean,it’s a liberty. 这对我是一种冒犯
[1:05:53] And I can’t have a liberty taken, can I,Chris? 而我不能容忍冒犯对不对? 克里斯
[1:05:55] No,you can’t. 对 你不能
[1:05:58] I mean,it’s enough to give me the asshole. 这等于是拿屁股对着我
[1:06:02] And I can’s have the asshole,can I,boys? 但我不能允许这样对吗? 孩子
[1:06:05] No,you can’t. 对 你不能
[1:06:13] Right,that’s it.We’re done. 好了 我们干完了
[1:06:17] -We’re off. -Here,Ed. -我们走 -艾德
[1:06:18] Are you sure it’s a good idea taking this back to yours? 你确定放在你那是个好主意吗?
[1:06:20] It’s the last place they’re gonna look. 他们不会想到就在隔壁的
[1:06:22] Anyway,fuck it.The battle is over, and the war is won. 不管怎样 去他妈的 战争结束了 我们打赢了
[1:06:25] Tom,you take this to Nick the Bubble, then we get rid of it quick. 汤姆 你把这些带去给尼克那个气泡 我们要尽快脱手
[1:06:42] It’s skunk,and it’s as good as it gets. 是好货色 价钱也合理
[1:06:47] All right.We’ll take it.Half price. 好吧 我们要了 半价
[1:06:53] I don’t think he’ll like that. You said three-five a key… 我不认为他会为此高兴 你说过一公斤三千五的…
[1:06:55] and you know that’s a good price. 你也知道那是个好价钱
[1:06:58] It was yesterday I said 3 1/2 and now it’s today,if I’m not mistaken. 昨天我是说三千五 但这是今天 如果我没弄错的话
[1:07:02] We’ll take it tomorrow,half price. 明天我们来拿货 半价
[1:07:05] If he wants to get rid of it quick, he’ll have to take it. 如果他想尽快脱手 他就会接受
[1:07:08] Now,look, I’ve got a race coming up in a minute… 现在 你看 赛车就要开始了…
[1:07:10] so if you’d be kind enough to– 所以如果你不介意的话–
[1:07:21] Lenny… 伦尼…
[1:07:22] take that round to Snow white and the three little chemists. 把这个带去给白雪和那三个年轻药剂师
[1:07:24] They should have a gander at that. 让他们看看
[1:07:26] I want a second opinion. 听听他们的看法
[1:07:33] Hang on.Something stinks. 什么东西这么臭
[1:07:35] Yeah,your fucking aftershave. 对 是你他妈的古龙水
[1:07:37] Fuck you,funny man. 去你妈的 小丑
[1:07:40] For God’s sake,help me! 看在上帝的份上 救救我
[1:07:42] I’m in pain!I’m in so much pain! 我痛 痛得好厉害
[1:07:46] Go slowly,Nathan. 慢点走 尼森
[1:07:48] Fuck you,funny man.You go first. 去你妈的 小丑 你先走
[1:07:50] Just get the fuck in there. 只管他妈的进去
[1:07:52] I want this house searched for bugs. I want it stripped. 我要搜搜这里有没有窃听器 我得找出它来
[1:07:55] Where’s the point?Even if there was a bug, they’d have taken it. 有什么意义? 就算有他们也早带走了
[1:07:58] It’s a bit late for you to start thinking. 你现在开始用脑子未免晚了点
[1:08:00] If it’s a possibility,that’s good enough for me. 哪怕一丝痕迹都对我有用
[1:08:03] When you’ve stripped this place, I want every slag this side of Ceylon… 你们搜完这里之后 我要把这附近的所有混混…
[1:08:07] pulled in and tortured,badly. 拖进来狠狠拷问
[1:08:10] I wanna know who’s responsible.Or else, I’m gonna hold you responsible. 找出是谁干的 否则我唯你们是问
[1:08:22] Not a bad day. 运气不错
[1:08:24] That pile takes care of Harry. 那一堆可以应付哈利了
[1:08:29] -What’s left over? -Give me half a chance to count it. -还剩多少? -让我好好数一下
[1:08:34] What about this gear then,eh? 那些大麻怎么办?
[1:08:42] You want a toke on that? 你们要来一口吗?
[1:08:44] No,I don’t think I want any of that horrible shit. 不 我可不想试那种鬼东西
[1:08:46] Can we lock up and get drunk now,please? 我们可以收拾好去喝一杯了吗?
[1:08:51] We shot one of them in the throat. 我们射中了其中一个的喉咙
[1:08:54] You want a medal? 你想要个奖章吗?
[1:08:55] I’ll shoot you in the fucking throat if I don’t get my ganja back. 如果我不能拿回我的大麻 我就会射中你那该死的喉咙
[1:09:00] The one you shot.Is he still in there now? 你射中的那个人还在那里吗?
[1:09:03] No,it was another one. 不 那是另一个
[1:09:05] That’s more like it.Where is he? 象那么回事 他在哪?
[1:09:08] They took him with. 被他们带走了
[1:09:11] He’s still alive. 他还活着
[1:09:13] What’d you shoot him with?An air gun? 你拿什么射的他? 气枪吗?
[1:09:21] Look,we grow weed.We’re not mercenaries. 听着 我们是种大麻的 不是雇佣兵
[1:09:27] -You don’t say. -Who could it be? -那还用说 -会是谁?
[1:09:30] Where do we start? 我们从哪开始? 罗伊
[1:09:32] Mr.Breaker.Today my name is Mr.Breaker. 布雷克先生 今天我的名字是布雷克先生
[1:09:37] You think this is a coincidence? 你觉得这是个巧合?
[1:09:39] This white shite steals my things and thinks he can sell it back to me! 这个白杂种偷了我的东西 还想着可以再卖回给我
[1:09:43] He’s got less brains than you,Lenny. 他比你还蠢 伦尼
[1:09:47] Get Nick,the greasy wop… 把尼克 那个死胖子…
[1:09:50] …Greek batard round here now… …希腊杂种马上带到这来…
[1:09:53] if he’s still stupid enough to be on this planet! 如果他蠢得还呆在这个星球上的话
[1:11:25] Your stupidity might be your one saving grace. 你的愚蠢也许救了你一命
[1:11:30] Don’t “uh” me,Greek boy. 别装糊涂 希腊小子
[1:11:32] How is it your fucking stupid, soon to be dead friends… 你那蠢到极点 不知死活的朋友怎么会…
[1:11:34] thought they might be able to steal my cannabis and sell it back to me? 以为他们可以偷了我的大麻再卖回给我?
[1:11:38] Is this a declaration of war? 这是向我宣战吗?
[1:11:41] Is this some white cunt’s joke that black cunts don’t get? 还是白鬼的笑话黑鬼听不懂?
[1:11:44] ‘Cause I’m not fucking laughing,Nikolas. 因为我他妈的没有笑 尼古拉斯
[1:11:49] I know you couldn’t have known my position… 我想你大概不知道我的地位…
[1:11:51] ’cause you’re not that stupid that if you did… 如果你知道的话就不会那么愚蠢…
[1:11:54] you wouldn’t have turned up here scratching your ass… 你就不会挠着你的屁股出现在这里…
[1:11:56] with that “what’s going on here” look slapped all over your Chevy Chase. 摆出一副”这是怎么回事”的困惑表情
[1:12:02] But what you do know… 但是你该知道…
[1:12:04] is where these people live. 那些人住在哪
[1:12:12] If you hold back anything,I’ll kill you. 如果你敢有任何隐瞒 我就杀了你
[1:12:15] If you bend the truth or I think you’re bending the truth,I’ll kill you. 如果你敢说假话或者我认为你说了假话 我就杀了你
[1:12:18] If you forget anything,I’ll kill you. 如果你忘了任何东西 我就杀了你
[1:12:21] In fact,you’re gonna have to work very hard to stay alive,Nick. 实际上你要非常努力才能保住性命 尼克
[1:12:25] Now do you understand everything I’ve said? 现在你明白我说的每句话了吗?
[1:12:29] Because if you don’t,I’ll kill ya. 如果不明白 我就杀了你
[1:12:32] Now,Mr.Bubble and Squeak… 现在 吱吱叫的气泡先生…
[1:12:35] you may enlighten me. 你可以开讲了
[1:12:41] We’ve got a bit of a problem,haven’t we? 我们有点麻烦了是不是?
[1:12:43] Well,yeah.Yeah,we do. 对 是的 没错
[1:12:45] In fact,it’s a little bit more than a little bit of a problem,isn’t it? 事实上并不止”一点”麻烦对吗?
[1:12:49] On a scale of things,you could say it’s the Mount fucking Everest of problems. 用刻度来衡量的话 可说是比他妈的珠峰还要高的麻烦
[1:12:52] And the reason it’s such a mon-fucking-strosity of a problem is… 惹来这么个大麻烦的原因是…
[1:12:54] you’ve not even got the first idea who did this to us,have you? 你们连是谁对我们下的手都不知道 对吗?
[1:12:58] We’ve been up all night. It’s no one from round here. 我们忙了一整夜 不是这附近的人干的
[1:13:00] We’ve had ’em all lined up against the wall. 我们全都细细盘问过了
[1:13:02] If it was a toerag from round the manor, we’d know. 如果是这里的人 我们会知道的
[1:13:05] You’d know?You’d fucking know? 你们知道? 你们他妈的知道?
[1:13:07] You wouldn’t know if it was the next-door fucking neighbors! 如果是隔壁他妈的邻居你们就不会知道
[1:13:10] Get out there and find ’em! I’m sick of the fucking sight of you! 滚出去找到他们 你们他妈的让我恶心
[1:13:13] Get out of my fucking sight!You shit! 滚出我的视线 你这废物
[1:13:27] Scarface. “刀疤脸”
[1:13:29] I’ve watched Scarface. 我看过这片子
[1:13:31] If you wanna know how to do a drug deal, you watch Scarface. 如果你想知道怎么做毒品生意 就该去看看
[1:13:37] That really inspires confidence,that. 这倒真能给人信心
[1:13:39] This guy,Rory Breaker– 这个罗伊-布雷克–
[1:13:40] Rory Breaker? Psychotic black dwarf with an Afro? 罗伊-布雷克? 一头卷发的黑侏儒疯子?
[1:13:44] That’d be the same man,yes. 就是这个人 没错
[1:13:46] I heard about him.He’s a fucking lunatic. 我听说过他 他是个该死的疯子
[1:13:48] He can afford to do the deal at the price we’re selling. 以这个价钱他能把我们的货都买下
[1:13:51] It’s not worth him giving us any trouble ’cause he knows… 这样他就不会找我们的麻烦 因为他知道…
[1:13:53] we’ll be a pain in the ass, and who needs a pain in the ass. 我们会踢他的屁股 没有谁会想被人踢屁股
[1:13:55] I’ll take a pain in the ass for half-a-million quid. 为了五十万我宁可让人踢屁股
[1:13:57] You’d take a pain in the ass for air miles. 为了占便宜你什么都愿意
[1:13:59] The fatter you get,the sadder you get. 你真是越胖越可怜
[1:14:01] Will you two stop flirting for a minute? 你们两个可以停止打情骂俏吗?
[1:14:03] After we pay Hatchet,this deal puts us up… 还了钱给短柄斧之后 我们可以…
[1:14:07] nearly 200,000 pounds each. 每人分到将近二十万
[1:14:11] That’s not bad for a morning’s work, I think you’ll agree. 一个早上能弄到这些可真不赖
[1:14:24] -So they had the cash. -And the puff. -是他们拿了钱-大麻也是
[1:14:27] Cheeky bastards.Count it. 不怕死的混蛋.数数看
[1:14:30] Shit,Dog,there’s a lot. Don’t you wanna do it next door? 妈的 阿狗 这可真多 你不想到隔壁去数吗?
[1:14:35] We’re not going next door till we’ve flayed them dead men walking. 在把他们活剥了之前我们不会去隔壁
[1:14:39] We’ll count it upstairs. I don’t want them to see you… 我们上楼去数 我可不想让他们…
[1:14:40] fingering the money when they walk through the door. 进来时看到你在捻弄这些钞票
[1:14:43] But,Dog,look– 可是 阿狗 你看–
[1:14:46] Give us it here,dozy bastard. 竟敢对我们下手 不长眼的混蛋
[1:14:51] Check your guns.Get yourselves well hid. 检查你们的枪 找个地方躲起来
[1:14:54] You wait till they get right inside the door, then you give it to ’em. 等着他们进来 然后用枪招呼他们
[1:14:58] Give me them shooters.You can use your own. 把他们的枪给我 你们用自己的
[1:15:12] -That’s no way to answer the phone. -Is that you,Dean? -这样接电话不太礼貌吧? -是你吗? 戴恩
[1:15:16] No,it’s Lord fucking Lucan.Who do you think? 不 我是他妈的罗德-卢坎 你以为是谁?
[1:15:18] -What can I do for ya? -I need those guns I sold you back. -有什么可以效劳的? -我想要回我卖给你的枪
[1:15:22] Not likely,I’m afraid. I don’t think I’ll be seeing them again. 恐怕不可能 我不认为我还能看到它们
[1:15:25] I’ve got the money to pay for them. 我会付钱给你的
[1:15:27] I’m sure you do, but I don’t think you understand. 我相信你会 不过我看你还没明白
[1:15:30] I ain’t gonna be seeing them or the guns again. 我不会再看到买主和那些枪了
[1:15:32] Can’t get them. 无法找到他们
[1:15:33] If we can’t get them,we can’t get them. 如果找不到他们 我们就拿不到枪
[1:15:35] You’ll have to fucking get ’em. 你必须他妈的找到他们
[1:15:37] We made the fucking deal for everything inside the cabinet. 我们他妈的谈妥了柜子里的东西归你的
[1:15:40] Inside,outside.I don’t give a shit. 里也好 外也好 我他妈的不管
[1:15:43] You get those guns because if you don’t… 把枪找回来 否则…
[1:15:46] -Or what? -Have you heard of Harry Lonsdale? -否则什么? -你听说过哈利-隆斯戴尔吗?
[1:15:49] Otherwise known as “‘ack you up with an ‘atchet” Harry. 就是”拿短柄斧砍你”的哈利
[1:15:52] Well,this is… 这个…
[1:15:55] James Bond,need-to-know time. 詹姆斯-邦德 是时候该知道了
[1:15:57] When you dance with the devil, you wait for the song to stop. 当你和魔鬼跳舞时就只能等着音乐停止
[1:16:02] Know what I mean? 明白我的意思吗?
[1:16:07] I mean,find ’em,torture ’em and kill ’em. 我是说 找到他们 拷问他们 然后杀了他们
[1:16:11] And bring back what belongs to me. 把属于我的东西带回来
[1:16:13] Because if you don’t your family’s bang in trouble. 如果你办不到 你的家人就会有麻烦
[1:16:19] Who ws that? 那是谁?
[1:16:20] -Harry horrible Hatchet. -Jesus,I’ve heard of him. -可怕的短柄斧哈利 -老天 我听说过他
[1:16:24] We’re in shit.They were his fucking guns we sold. 我们麻烦了 那些该死的枪是他的
[1:16:27] We’ve gotta find ’em. 我们要找到它们
[1:16:29] No fucking about.Where can I find those guns? 别说废话了 我能在哪找到那些枪?
[1:17:04] Six black cocks and a little white kitten sitting on the side of the road. 六只黑公鸡和一只小白猫在马路边
[1:17:11] We’re gonna do proper decoration job. 我们这次要干得漂亮点
[1:17:15] I want the gray skies of London illuminated. 我要照亮伦敦灰色的天空
[1:17:18] I want that house painted red. 我要血洗那幢房子
[1:17:22] All right. 没错
[1:17:23] There’s this brass standing on the corner, right? 有个妓女站在街角是不是?
[1:17:25] Dwarf walks up to her carrying a suitcase… 矮子提着一只皮箱走向她…
[1:17:28] Winston there… 温斯顿…
[1:17:29] is gonna come along and see if he recognizes any of ’em. 会来看看他能否认出他们
[1:17:32] Watch out for these fellas. 仔细盯着那些家伙
[1:17:35] They’ve got a bit of an arsenal, and they don’t mind using it. 他们有一些重武器 而且不介意用到它们
[1:17:39] And I’m taking down her panties. 我脱掉了她的裤子
[1:17:43] Does everyone here know what they gotta do? 大家都知道自己该怎么做了吗?
[1:17:45] Yeah. 是的
[1:18:54] What the fuck is going on? 他妈的怎么回事?
[1:19:38] You got something for me here,have ya? 你有些东西要给我是不是?
[1:19:42] Come on.Chop-chop. 来吧 快点
[1:19:51] Thank you very much. 非常感谢
[1:19:54] He’s got the guns.You get them. 枪在他手上 你去拿
[1:19:56] -Why me? -You’re supposed to be the hard case. -为什么是我? -也许你更狠些
[1:19:58] You get the guns,I drive the car! 你去拿枪 我来开车
[1:20:07] Good boy. 好孩子
[1:20:07] -Get the fucking guns! -I’m not gonna get the fucking guns! -去拿那该死的枪 -我才不去拿他妈的枪
[1:20:10] You get the fucking guns! 你去拿那该死的枪好了
[1:20:17] Right,wrap them guns up. 好了 把枪包起来
[1:20:19] Count the money.Put your seat belt on. 数数这些钱 系上安全带
[1:20:23] Fucking guns! 该死的枪
[1:20:24] We’ve gotta get the fucking guns or we’re dead! 我们得去拿那些该死的枪 不然就得死
[1:20:41] So I made sure I fucked the one that was coughing. 所以我决定干那个在咳嗽的
[1:20:56] Get out of the car,you yuppie fucker! 从车上下来 你这混蛋
[1:21:27] -He’s the one we shot in the neck. -Is that right,Mr.Botanical? -他就是给我射中脖子的那个 -是吗? 植物学先生?
[1:21:57] Jesus! 老天
[1:22:11] I don’t believe this. What the fuck has happened here? 我真不敢相信 这里他妈的出什么事了?
[1:22:14] Jesus! 天啊
[1:22:17] The money,the gear. 那些钱 大麻
[1:22:31] This is fucked. 真该死
[1:22:33] No money… 没有钱…
[1:22:35] no weed. 没有大麻
[1:22:36] It’s all been replaced by a pile of corpses. 全都变成了一堆尸体
[1:22:40] Don’t panic.Let’s think about this. 别慌张 我们好好想想
[1:22:43] No.Fuck that.You can think about it. 不 去他妈的 你去想好了
[1:22:45] I am panicking,and I’m off. 我可是慌了 我得离开
[1:22:57] -How did you get your hands on these? -The boys had ’em. -这些是从哪弄到的? -从那些小子手上
[1:23:00] I know you like these sort of things. Wondered if you wanted ’em. 我知道你喜欢这类东西 想看看你是否想要
[1:23:03] Yeah,I’ll have ’em. 没错 我要
[1:23:06] -Was it hard work getting the money? -Not especially. -拿到这些钱时很困难吗? -没什么特别
[1:23:11] Upset a few characters,though. 虽然惹到了他们
[1:23:14] -You counted it? -Yeah.It’s all there,to the pound. -你数过了吗? -是的 全在这 一分也不少
[1:23:17] -And they were gonna pay? -Looks like it. -他们是打算给钱的吗? -看来是的
[1:23:19] But who knows.The opportunity was there. 可谁知道呢 机会就摆在那
[1:23:22] In my experience, it’s best to take that opportunity… 以我的经验 最好是抓住那个机会…
[1:23:25] if it’s there. 越方便越好
[1:23:27] Good work,Chris. 干得好 克里斯
[1:23:36] We’ve got to get those guns. 我们得去拿那些枪
[1:23:38] This is dangerous shit. We don’t even know who lives there. 这太危险了 我们不知道谁住在那
[1:23:40] I don’t care who lives there.All’s I know… 我才不在乎谁住在那 我只知道…
[1:23:43] is that it’s preferable to death by Hatchet. 这比死在斧头下要好
[1:23:46] Fair enough.Let’s go. 说得不错 我们动手吧
[1:24:11] I don’t think it’s the right move. 我不认为这是正确的举动
[1:24:14] It’s either that,the old boy’s place, and we lose a digit daily. 不这样的话 老头子的地方和我们的手指就保不住了
[1:24:19] -I’m gonna phone him. -As if he’ll care. -我去给他打电话 -得看他是否在乎了
[1:24:21] He’ll care.That was supposed to be his money. 他会在乎 那些本该是他的钱
[1:24:24] Whether he cares about us or not is different. Pass me the phone. 他在不在乎我们是另一回事. 把电话给我
[1:24:43] Yeah? 喂?
[1:24:45] That you,boy? 是你吗? 小子
[1:24:46] It’s Ed,if that’s what you mean. 没错 我是艾德
[1:24:49] Payday,ain’t it? 今天该还钱对吧?
[1:24:51] Yeah.I wanted to talk to you about that. 没错 我正要和你谈这事
[1:24:54] I’ll bet you do. 我早就知道
[1:24:56] I got half-a-million nicker sitting here, which means some poor sod doesn’t. 我弄到了五十万 就意味着有些可怜的家伙丢掉了五十万
[1:25:00] You’ve been upsetting a few people. 你们得罪了一些人
[1:25:04] But that really isn’t my concern,is it? 但那根本不关我的事 对吗?
[1:25:06] What does concern me is the guns you had. 我关心的是你手上的那些枪
[1:25:10] I wanna tlk to you about that. 我正要和你谈这个
[1:25:12] So get your ass over here now. And I do mean now. 现在给我滚过来 我是说马上
[1:25:50] Bastard!You fucking bastard! 杂种 你这该死的杂种
[1:26:03] What the fuck are you doing here? 你他妈的在这干什么?
[1:26:06] What the fuck are you doing here? 你他妈的来这干什么?
[1:26:20] Job well done.We made a few quid out of that one. 活干得不错 我们这回赚到了
[1:26:24] Son? 儿子?
[1:26:25] Made a few quid,did ya? 发了笔小财是吧?
[1:26:27] Where’s what I want? 我要的东西在哪?
[1:26:31] -You all right down there,mate? -Very fucking funny. -你没事吧 伙计? -他妈的真幽默啊
[1:26:34] Where’s what I want? 我要的东西在哪?
[1:26:35] I’ve just left it in the office. 我把它留在办公室了
[1:26:38] We better go and get it,then… 我们最好去拿…
[1:26:40] if you want your son to see his next birthday. 如果你想让你儿子能过下一次生日的话
[1:26:42] -Now chop-fucking-chop. -All right.Fair enough. -现在他妈的赶快去 -好的 很公平
[1:26:47] Where you going? 你想去哪?
[1:26:49] It’s a 30-second drive or a five-minute walk. 开车只要三十秒 而步行要五分钟
[1:26:53] I couldn’t have parked outside. 我不能把车停在外边
[1:26:55] I’d have got a ticket. 我会吃罚单的
[1:26:57] -Don’t matter now,does it? -Just be careful. -这无关紧要不是吗? -小心点
[1:27:01] Right. 好的
[1:27:09] -You and me? -You and who? -你和我? -你和谁?
[1:27:11] You know where the door handle is,Tom. 你知道门把手在哪 汤姆
[1:27:36] Oh,no,not again. 哦 不 又来了
[1:27:53] That’s it.I’m off. 好了 我得走了
[1:27:58] That is our bag. 那是我们的包
[1:28:18] Hold on. 等等
[1:28:32] This is our bag. 这是我们的包
[1:28:37] We’re off. 我们走
[1:28:38] I’ll see you in the car.I want these guns. 你到车上等我 我要拿上这些枪
[1:28:40] -Don’t fuck about! -I’ll see you in the car. -别玩了 -你到车上等我
[1:28:42] It’ll only take a minute. 这要不了多久
[1:28:59] -What is going on? -I don’t know. -怎么回事? -我不知道
[1:29:02] But what I do know is there’s no more Harry. 我只知道不再有哈利了
[1:29:06] Which means there’s no more debt. 这就表示不再有什么欠债
[1:29:08] And if there’s no more debt, there’s no more problem. 而不再有欠债的话 就不会再有麻烦
[1:29:12] And there’s no problem with the neighbors because they’re all dead. 因为他们都死了所以邻居那也没有问题
[1:29:16] And I think,if I get this right… 我想 既然事情是这样…
[1:29:19] we haven’t done anythin wrong and we’re in the clear. 我们就没做错任何事 而且我们完全脱身了
[1:29:54] Never ever… 从来没有…
[1:29:57] has anyone been… 任何人…
[1:29:59] as fucking rude to me… 敢他妈的象你一样…
[1:30:03] as you did! 对我无礼
[1:30:24] You all right,mate? 你还好吧 伙计?
[1:30:27] Cheeky bastard. 真是吃了豹子胆
[1:30:46] Now this was an embarrassing position for Tom to be in. 现在汤姆陷入了一个尴尬的境地
[1:30:49] But Chris had to respect the fact that he was holding… 但克里斯不得不面对他手上拿着…
[1:30:51] what apeared to be a pair of loaded shotguns. 两支子弹上膛的猎枪的事实
[1:30:55] And Tom had to respect the fact that they were not loaded. 而汤姆则不得不面对枪里没有子弹的事实
[1:30:58] So without any body losing too much face… 于是在双方都不太丢面子的情况下…
[1:31:01] Tom left through a side door, and Chris left with the money. 汤姆从侧门离开 克里斯带上钱走了
[1:31:05] And everybody else got arrested. 其他所有人则都被拘留
[1:31:11] He’s not one of ’em. 他不是他们一伙的
[1:31:27] I think your bad would like a word with you. 我想你老爸有话要对你说
[1:31:34] -Where are the others? -They got out yesterday. -其他人在哪? -他们昨天就放出来了
[1:31:36] They’re back at the bar. 他们回酒吧去了
[1:31:53] -All right,Dad? -I’m all right.How about yourself? -还好吗? 老爹 -我很好 你怎么样?
[1:31:57] I’m all right. 我很好
[1:32:00] -Could do with a drink,though. -All in good time. -值得喝酒庆祝 -过后再说
[1:32:04] So,you in the clear? 那么 你们没事了?
[1:32:07] More importantly,am I? 更重要的是 我也没事了?
[1:32:11] It apears so. 看来是这样
[1:32:13] Appears? 看来?
[1:32:15] You’ll have to do better than fucking “appears,” my friend. 你最好做得比该死的”看来”要更好 我的朋友
[1:32:18] Well,everybody’s dead.I think that’s about as clear as you can get. 所有人都死了 我想应该是要多好有多好了
[1:32:23] -How about that drink? -You know where the bar is. -现在可以喝酒了吗? -你知道酒吧在哪
[1:32:29] Don’t make yourself too comfortable. Alan’s gotta sit there. 别让自己太舒服了 艾伦要坐那
[1:32:36] You’re lucky you’re still breathing, let alone able to walk. 你该庆幸自己还能呼吸 更别说还能走路了
[1:32:41] I suggest you take full advantage of that fact. 我建议你趁还能走就多走走
[1:33:08] You took your time.Where the hell have you been? 你真是从容不迫啊 你上什么鬼地方去了?
[1:33:12] Sit down.I’ll tell ya. 坐下 我会告诉你的
[1:33:19] So the traffic warden identified the neighbors’ bodies… 那个交警辨认过那些邻居的尸体…
[1:33:23] which sort of puts us in the clear. 这表示我们应该没事了
[1:33:26] The only thing connecting us with the case… 唯一能牵扯到我们的事情…
[1:33:29] is those shotguns. 是那些猎枪
[1:33:31] Tom took care of them. 汤姆会处理好的
[1:33:34] You did take care of the shotguns, didn’t you,Tom? 你把那些枪处理掉了吧? 汤姆
[1:33:39] -I wanted to talk to you about that. -Well,talk. -我正要跟你们说这事 -说吧
[1:33:43] Well,actually,no. 实际上 没有
[1:33:47] I’ve got ’em in the car. I was gonna sell ’em to Nick… 我把它们放在车上了 打算把它们卖给尼克…
[1:33:50] but I’m having trouble getting hold of him. 但我的问题是找不到他
[1:33:52] You dippy bastard. 你这愚蠢的杂种
[1:33:54] So… 那么…
[1:33:56] the only thing connecting us with the case… 这唯一能牵扯到我们的东西…
[1:34:00] is in the back of your car which is parked outside? 就放在你停在外面的车上吗?
[1:34:03] They cost us 700 quid. I’m not gonna throw them away. 它们花了我七百镑 我不会把它们扔掉
[1:34:07] They’re hardly likely to trace ’em back to us,are they? 他们不太可能通过这些枪追查到我们不是吗?
[1:34:10] Do you really think it’s worth taking the risk for 700 pounds? 你真的认为值得为七百镑而冒险?
[1:34:13] You’re a dick. 你是个笨蛋
[1:34:16] Now take those guns, and throw ’em off a bridge. 现在拿上那些枪 把它们扔到河里去
[1:34:19] And throw yourself off while you’re at it. 顺便把你自己也扔下去
[1:34:21] Now. 马上去
[1:34:27] -Look,all I… -Now,Tom! -听我说 我… -马上去 汤姆
[1:34:35] Can I have a beer,please,Dad? 能给我一杯啤酒吗? 老爹
[1:34:38] I’m busy.Get it yourself. 我很忙 你自己拿吧
[1:34:56] It seemed Hatchet underestimated you lot. 看来短柄斧太低估你们了
[1:34:59] And it seems to have cost him. 似乎他为此付出了代价
[1:35:02] I ain’t gonna make the same mistake,now,am I? 我不该犯同样的错误 对吗?
[1:35:05] So I’ve decided to bring your bag back. 所以我决定把包带来还给你们
[1:35:10] I think the word you’re looking for, gentlemen,is “thank you.” 我猜你们会想说声”谢谢”吧
[1:35:14] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:35:16] Now you’ve presented me with a problem. 现在你们让我面临一个问题
[1:35:19] I’ve lost my employer. 我失去了我的老板
[1:35:23] So I’ve taken care of meself and me son. 但我还得照顾自己和我儿子
[1:35:27] Now if you think that’s unfair, you come and pay me a little visit. 如果你们觉得不够公平 你们可以来找我
[1:35:31] But you better be waving a white flag, high and clear… 但你们最好是挥着白旗 举得高高的…
[1:35:35] so’s I can see it. 让我能够看清
[1:35:37] Or it’ll be the last little visit you ever make. 否则那将是你们最后一次作客
[1:35:41] You understand? 明白了吗?
[1:35:44] That’s all I’ve come to say. 我要说的就是这些
[1:35:48] There is one more thing. 还有一件事
[1:35:52] It’s been emotional. 过程确实令人激动
[1:36:21] We are now offically in the money-lending business. 我们现在正式加入放贷行业
[1:36:24] All right,son? 好吗? 儿子
[1:36:26] Put your seat belt on.We’re out of here. 系好你的安全带 我们要走了
[1:36:38] It’s empty. 是空的
[1:37:47] What’s his mumber? 他的号码是多少?
[1:37:55] Don’t! You’ll jam the line.I’ll call him. 别 你会占线的 我来打给他
[1:38:06] My fucking battery. 该死的电池
[1:38:08] -Gimme the phone! -I’ll dial it! -把电话给我 -我来打
[1:38:10] Just be calm. Shut up and tell me the number! 安静点 闭上嘴 告诉我号码
[1:38:31] You’ll break it,and it’ll be fucked,won’t it? 你会搞砸的 那可就完了不是吗?
1998年 Tags:豆瓣TOP250

Post navigation

Previous Post: Deux jours, une nuit(两天一夜)[2014]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Gone with the Wind(乱世佳人)[1939]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme