Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Live Free or Die Hard(虎胆龙威04)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Live Free or Die Hard(虎胆龙威04)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:虎胆龙威04
英文名称:Live Free or Die Hard
年代:2007

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:42] Well? 怎么样?
[00:44] -I’m sending you the code. -Yes, I see that. Thank you. -我正在把程序传给你 -嗯,我看到了,谢谢
[00:53] -What about my account? -Delivering. -那我的账户呢? -正在转账
[01:17] I just sent it. You should have it. 刚传输完,你应该已经收到了
[01:20] -Yes. Thank you. -Hey, are you sure this is legal? -收到了,谢谢 -嘿, 你确定这是合法的吗?
[01:23] (woman) We’re just running a test on our security system, sir. It’s fine. 我们只是在给安全系统做测试,不会有问题的
[01:27] You’ve got a sexy voice. Is there anything else I can do for you? 你的声音可真性感 我还可以为你做些什么?
[01:30] -To you? -We have all we need. -或者对你做些什么? -我们想要的已经都有了
[01:43] We’re ready. 准备好了
[01:54] Yo, guess who just made 50 Gs today. 呦,猜猜谁刚到手了五万块钱?
[02:04] -What’d you do to my drive? -I didn’t touch it. -你对我电脑做了什么? -闭嘴,哥们儿,我可没动过它
[02:06] This isn’t cool. Don’t ever, ever touch my computer. 这样可不行 永远也不要动我的电脑
[03:18] Diagnostics show no damage, but this was an intentional breach. 分析报告没有显示出有任何损坏 但我们认为这次入侵是有人故意为之
[03:21] -We were hacked? -It wasn’t “Denial of Service” level, -你是说我们被黑了? -不过还没达到拒绝服务的地步
[03:24] but they definitely cracked our door. 但肯定是破了我们第一道防线
[03:27] OK. Open the Black Hat files. 好吧!把黑名单拿出来
[03:29] I want every hacker in the country who could have done this interviewed now. 把全国所有可能做这事儿的黑客 都给我抓来问话,现在就办!
[03:34] Sir, that’s close to 1,000 names. This holiday weekend we’re short-staffed as it is. 长官,那可是有近一千人 现在又是假期的周末,我们已经人手不足了
[03:39] We’re the ones supposed to keep this from happening, and it happened to us. Do it. 听着,防止这类事件是我们的责任 可现在事情居然发生在我们身上,马上去做吧
[03:43] Sir, it’s night. They’re all over the country. 长官,现在已经是晚上了 而且他们散布在全国各地
[03:45] Get local law enforcement help. 好吧,找当地执法部门帮忙
[03:47] Somebody out there thinks they can screw with us. I wanna find out who. 既然有人觉得可以耍我们 我就要找出是谁
[04:17] -Jim! I said no. -Lucy, you’re killin’ me, all right? -吉姆! 我说过不行! -露西, 你这是在折磨我,知道吗?
[04:22] -Get out! -What?! -滚出来! -干什么?!
[04:23] -Get out of the car now! -Don’t touch me. -马上滚出来! -别碰我!
[04:26] -No means no. -What are you doin’? -没人可以碰我的女儿 -你要干什么?
[04:27] -John, stop it! -Don’t call me that. I hate it when you do. -约翰,住手! -怎么啦?哦,别这么叫我 我讨厌你这样叫我
[04:31] -You know this guy? -Just shut your mouth right now. -不,等一下,你认识这家伙? -你给我闭嘴!
[04:34] Dad! Stop it. I mean it. 爸!住手,我不开玩笑
[04:37] -“Dad”? You said your dad was dead. -What? -“爸”?你不是说你爸已经死了么 -什么?
[04:40] You told this jerk-off I was dead? You actually said that? 你跟这混蛋说我死了? 你真这么说的?
[04:44] I may have exaggerated a little bit. 我可能是夸张了一点
[04:48] And this guy’s what? Your boyfriend? 那这家伙是谁?你男朋友?
[04:50] -No. -Yeah. -不是! -是!
[04:53] I don’t know, OK? I’m sorry. We’ll see. 我不知道,好了吗? 对不起,只是…我们处处再说
[04:57] What are you doing here? 你在这里做什么?
[04:59] -You don’t answer your phone, return calls. -Because I’m not talking to you. -你不接我电话,又不给我回电 -那是因为我不会跟你说话的
[05:03] -Why aren’t we talking this time, Lucy? -Why not? What? You want a list? -那这次又是因为什么呢,露西? -因为什么? 要我列给你听吗?
[05:08] How about stuff like this: You spy on me, you drag my boyfriend out of the car… -这个理由怎么样:你在监视我 跟踪我, 还把我男朋友拉下车… -我没有监视你
[05:12] -You said he’s not your boyfriend. -He’s not! -你刚说他不是你男朋友 -他的确不是!
[05:15] -I thought you said I just was. -Shut up. -可你刚刚说我是 -闭嘴
[05:19] You are such an asshole. 你可真是个混蛋
[05:23] OK. I’m sorry I pulled your “not-boyfriend” out of the car, OK? 好吧,对不起 我把你的“非”男友拉下了车,行了吧?
[05:31] -Lucy, baby, get in the car. Let’s go. -No, no. -好了,露西,宝贝儿 上车吧,咱们走 -不,不行
[05:35] -Will both of you go away? -Just talk to me. -你们两个都给我走,行吗? -就跟我谈一会儿,露西,就…
[05:38] I’m tired. I’m going to bed… alone. 我累了,我要去睡觉…一个人睡!
[05:41] -Damn right you’re going to bed alone. -(sighs) -见鬼了!你会一个人去睡觉
[05:45] Lucy, honey, wait a minute. I wanna talk to you. Just wait. 露西,孩子,等一下 我想跟你谈谈,就一会儿
[05:48] Dad, when I wanna talk to you – 爸,等我想跟你谈的时候
[05:52] ifl wanna talk to you – 假如我想跟你谈的话
[05:55] I’ll call you. 我会给你打电话的
[05:57] Lucy. Wait, Lucy. Lucy! 露西,等一下,露西! 露西…
[06:01] -Lucy McClane. -It’s not McClane. It’s Gennero. -露西·麦克连 -我不姓麦克连,我姓杰尼洛
[06:07] Chicks, right? 哈哈,女人哪…
[06:13] I’m gonna go. I’m gonna go. 我走,我走
[06:43] (man) John? 约翰?
[06:46] John? It’s Sclavino. 约翰? 是我,拉维诺
[06:50] -Go for McClane. -What are you doing at Rutgers? -麦克连回话 -你在罗德纳做什么?
[06:54] -How do you know where I am? -Our cars were LoJacked four years ago. -你怎么知道我在哪儿? -我们的车在四年前就都装了追踪器,还记得吗?
[06:57] -I’m staring at exactly where you are. -Sir, that’s not something I would turn on. -我现在就正看着你的具体所在地呢 -长官,这项功能我可好像没有启动哪
[07:02] Yeah, we did that. John, we turned them on. 对,是我们启动的
[07:05] Listen, the feds have called in a favour. 约翰,我们只能这么做 听着,联邦调查局的人打电话来要我们协助
[07:07] They’re doing a sweep. They want us to pick up some computer hacker in Camden. 他们在做一项排查工作,想要我们去接一个 住在卡姆登的电脑黑客
[07:12] Last name: Farrell. First name: Matthew. 他姓法瑞尔,名字叫马修
[07:15] Whoa, whoa. Camden? What are you telling me this for? 好么,卡姆登? 你跟我说这些干什么?
[07:18] -Just came in. -Vino, it’s 3am. I was on my way home. -刚到的 -伙计,现在是凌晨三点,我已经在回家的路上了
[07:22] Send ajughead from the Academy. They’d be happy to do it. 随便在警校找个便衣得了 他乐不得的呢
[07:25] I can’tjust send in a uniform. The feds demanded a senior detective. 我不能随便找个便衣! 局里要求一定得是个高级探员
[07:29] The kid’s a high-value subject-I don’t know. 这孩子好像是个重要人物 我也不清楚
[07:32] Just pick him up, escort him to the Hoover Building in DC. 你去接他就是了,护送他到华盛顿的 联邦办公楼
[07:36] They had some kind of a computer breach there this morning. 他们那儿今天早上发生了一起 电脑入侵事件
[07:40] Great! “太好了”!
[07:42] All right, give me that information. Give me that name again. What is it? 好吧,把刚才那些资料告诉我 再说一遍他名字,是什么?
[07:47] You owe me one, Jack. 你可欠我一人情啊,杰克.
[08:43] What? 怎么?
[08:54] Aw, come on. 哦,别介呀
[09:03] Goddammit. 他妈的
[09:18] (in French) 开始执行B计划
[09:28] -Who is it? -(McClane) NYPD. Open the door, please. -谁? -纽约警局的,请开下门
[09:40] -Hi. -NYPD? -你好 -你是纽约警局的?
[09:42] OK. Oh, I get it. Don’t worry, everyone gets lost around here. Glad to help. Take… 哦,我明白了,不用担心,之前也有人 在这块儿迷路的,我很乐意帮忙,你走…
[09:47] Hey, I’m not lost. Are you Matthew Farrell? 嘿,我没有迷路,你是马特…马修·法瑞尔吗?
[09:51] No. He, uh… actually does not live here any more. 不是,他,嗯…现在已经不住这儿了
[09:54] -Course not. Who are you? -My name is Daisy Duke. -当然了,那你是谁? -我叫戴茜·杜克
[09:58] Got a lot of shit for it when I was a kid. Please don’t add to it. 我小时候已经被取笑过无数次了 拜托别再取笑我了
[10:03] -Can I see some identification, please? -Yeah, sure. -可以看一下你的证件吗? -行,当然可以
[10:10] Oh, “Detective”! 哦!“探员”!
[10:12] Yeah, that looks real! You get that at Toys “R” Us? Looks great. 看起来跟真的一样! 从玩具城弄来的? 还挺不错的嘛
[10:16] -Then of course… -Yeah. That… actually looks pretty good. -当然还有… -对,那个…看起来确实不错
[10:21] Mmm. 嗯
[10:22] Farrell! Sully PDL-ed the new copy of the Kill Zone Nine. Wanna check it out? 法瑞尔!有人刚破解了杀戮地带9的最新版 想过来看一眼吗?
[10:26] No! Thanks, though, man. And good luck at the Bad Timing Awards. 不了!谢谢 你可真会挑时候
[10:31] Open the door. 开门吧
[10:34] Shit. 靠!
[10:42] Can I get you something? Coffee? A warrant? 想喝点儿什么?咖啡? 啤酒?
[10:44] -What’s this about? -I don’t know. Some computer thing. -到底是因为什么事? -我不清楚,跟电脑有关
[10:47] DC feds wanna talk to you, so let’s go. 联邦调查局的人想找你谈话 咱们走吧
[10:51] -Feds, huh? -Yeah. The feds. -联邦调查局的人? -对,联邦调查局的人
[11:02] I’ve been White Hat for four years, but once you’re on that goddamn list… 我有四年时间都是在白名单上的,没犯什么事 可是自从上了他妈的那个黑名单之后…
[11:06] Such a pain in the ass. 真他妈混蛋
[11:08] -You play with dolls? -Huh? -你玩儿玩具模型? -嗯?
[11:11] -Could you not touch that? -Like a GI Joe? -你能不能别动那个 -是类似于特种部队之类的玩具?
[11:13] No, it’s not. It’s a limited edition… 不,不是,那个是限量版的…
[11:16] -Ooh. …and… 哦
[11:17] -That supposed to come off? -No, but it’s more valuable broken, -这个是应该能拆下来的吗? -不应该,不过它坏了以后会更值钱
[11:21] -so thanks for that. -Krazy Glue. I’m sure it’s very important. -所以我得谢谢你 -可以用胶粘一下,它肯定是挺重要的
[11:25] I got some other cool shit you can break. 我还有其他一些不错的模型 要不要再弄坏几个?
[11:27] -Let’s go, OK? Come on. -I gotta power down my gear, OK? -咱们走吧,好吗? 来吧 -我得关机呀,明白?
[11:34] More dolls. Not spending a whole lot of time with the girls, huh? 都是些模型,看来你不常 和女孩子约会
[11:39] Hey! Are you really trying to escape? 嘿! 你还真想逃跑啊?
[11:42] -(gunshot) -Ow! Jesus, don’t shoot! 哦!天,别开枪!
[11:45] Get down! 趴下!
[11:53] -Jesus Christ. -Stay right there. -我老天 -待着别动
[12:12] Go! 走!
[12:13] Let’s go. Come on. Low, low! Stay down! 咱们走,快点儿! 低点儿,低点儿!趴下!
[12:16] -Agh! -Come on. -啊! -快!
[12:26] (whispers) It’s all right. Stay low, all right? Stay down. 没事儿的 趴低点儿,懂吗?别起来
[12:30] -You stay with me, all right? Here we go. -OK. -别离开我!好,我们走! -好
[12:37] OK. 好的
[12:55] That’ll wake the neighbours. 看来邻居们要被吵醒了
[12:58] Get down! Get inside! 趴下!到里面去!
[13:04] They’re back in the room! They’re back in the room! 他们又回屋里去了!
[13:11] Are you nuts? Get outta there right now! 你疯了吗? 快离开那儿!
[13:14] -I’m trying to… -Now! -我只是想… -快!
[13:55] Get back in there! 快回那后面去!
[14:11] Aaargh! Argh! 啊!
[14:46] Get ready to run. 准备逃跑!
[15:22] -What the hell was that? -What? -那到底是怎么回事? -什么呀?
[15:26] -Did you do that? -No. -是你干的吗? -不是
[15:29] -Shit. -I didn’t do that. Come on. -操 -不是我干的,走吧
[15:32] -Shit. -Stay close. The whole apartment’s on fire. -妈的! -跟紧点儿
[15:38] Come on. Let’s go. Come on, let’s go, goddammit! 来,咱们走吧 快,走吧,他妈的!
[15:43] Come on. 来
[15:45] Watch it. Slow it down. 小心,你能不能慢点儿
[15:47] Oh, my God. Oh, my God. 哦,上帝
[15:51] Hey, let’s go. Come on. 嘿,咱们走,快!
[15:55] Come on, come on. Stay close. 快!跟上!
[16:08] Stay with me. Stay with me. 跟着我,跟着我
[16:14] Come on, let’s go. Stay close. 来,咱们走!跟紧了我!
[16:19] Get in the car. Go, go. 上车!快,快!
[16:28] -Kid, can you reload a gun? -What? Me? -小子,你会上子弹吗? -什么? 我吗?
[16:30] -Can you reload a gun?! -I… -会上子弹吗?! -我…
[16:33] Open the glove box and get a magazine out right now! 快把储备箱打开,找备用子弹给枪换上!
[16:41] Grab the gun from the back seat! 快去拿车后座上的枪!
[17:04] You OK? 你没事儿吧?
[17:14] Get your head down. 把头低下!
[17:19] Jesus! Is the circus in town? 老天!这身手,难道是马戏团进城了?
[17:31] -Did you see that? -Yeah, I saw it. I did it. -你看到了吗? -当然,那是我干的
[17:36] Camden base, 10077. Come back. Camden base, 10077. 呼叫卡姆登总部10077,请回应! 卡姆登总部10077!
[17:41] Go ahead. 卡姆登总部回话,请说
[17:43] I need to speak to your chief of your detectives. Police emergency, asap. 我要跟你们的探长说话,紧急事件 请速转达
[17:47] Stand by. 请稍等
[17:48] -(man) This is Chief Detective Wiesman. -This is Detective John McClane, NYPD. -我是维斯纳探长 -我是约翰·麦克连,纽约警局探员
[17:53] Police emergency. I wanna report a police shooting in yourjurisdiction. 报告紧急情况 在你辖区内发生一起袭警事件
[18:13] (in French) 你跟他说!
[18:17] -Yeah? -(woman) What’s the status? -喂? -情况怎么样了?
[18:20] (in French) 还没搞定他,我们损失了三个人
[18:26] Wait one. 等一下
[18:48] Thomas. We had a problem in New Jersey. Farrell’s still alive. 汤玛斯,新泽西那边出了问题 法瑞尔还活着
[18:55] -So he got away. -Yeah. -让他跑了? -是的
[18:57] I did send five of you, is that right? 我可是派了你们五个人过去的,对吧?
[19:00] (in French) 是的,但是又突然出现了另外一个人
[19:01] I’m sending a chopper. Get airborne and we’ll track ’em down. Think you can handle that? 我派直升机去接你们,从空中去找他们 的行踪,这你能办得到吧?
[19:11] -(Matt) Oh, my God. -Just breathe. -哦,上帝! -深呼吸就好了
[19:14] I am breathing! I’m-I’m… I can’t stop shaking. 我已经在深呼吸了! 我,我…就是没法停止发抖
[19:18] It’s the adrenaline. You’re just scared. It’ll pass. 是激素的作用,你只不过是被吓到了 会过去的!
[19:21] Yeah, I’m scared! Weren’t you scared, back there? 对,我被吓到了! 难道你刚才就不害怕吗?
[19:25] Yeah. I was scared. 是的,我也害怕
[19:28] Really? This is you being scared? I don’t know, cos you seem really calm. 是吗?这就是你害怕的样子? 我可说不清,但你看起来非常的冷静
[19:33] Have you done stuff like that before? 你以前也做过那样的事么?
[19:35] -Stuff like what? -Like killing people. -什么样的事? -杀人之类的
[19:41] Yeah. But not for a long time. 做过,不过已经是很久以前了
[19:45] So who were those guys, huh? Why were they trying to kill you? 那刚刚那些是什么人? 他们为什么要杀你?
[19:49] Why did they blow up my goddamn apartment?! 为什么还他妈把我的公寓给炸了?!
[19:52] They were there to kill you. 他们是去杀你的
[19:55] -Why would they want to kill me? -You tell me, kid. You’re the criminal. -他们为什么要杀我? -该你来告诉我,小子! 你才是犯人
[20:15] We got seven dead hackers so far, none of whom were high on our list. 到目前为止已经有七个黑客死了 都不是在黑名单上名列前茅的
[20:19] -Get the hard drives, start sweepin’ ’em. -Yes, sir. -回收他们的硬盘做调查 -是,长官!
[20:28] Trey. Matthew Farrell -find him for me. 特雷,马修·法瑞尔,给我找到他
[20:31] On it. 马上办!
[20:35] What’s with all the guns? 那么多枪是做什么用的?
[20:38] Operational prudence. 为了谨慎起见
[20:41] Think of them as hardware to your software. 就当它们是硬件,跟你们这些软件配套的
[20:55] (DJ) Good morning, DC! It’s shaping up to be a beautiful Fourth of July weekend. 早安,华盛顿! 看起来今天又会是独立日假期里一个美丽的周末
[21:00] If you’ve got any big plans, get started early, cos the traffic is ramping up. 如果你有什么盛大的计划 最好早点出发了,因为交通似乎已经开始拥堵了
[21:05] So here’s another golden oldie for all the commuters out there. 好!这里就再为正在出行的人们 送出一首经典老歌
[21:11] What? What… What… 怎么? 怎么…怎么回事…
[21:14] What are you doing? What is that? 你在干嘛? 这是什么呀?
[21:16] -It’s Creedence. -Creedence? -这是Creedence的歌 -Creedence?
[21:18] Creedence. Creedence Clearwater Revival? Classic rock? 是Creedence. Creedence Clearwater Revival乐队,经典摇滚乐
[21:23] I know who it is. It’s old rock. Doesn’t make it classic. 我知道是谁, 是很老没错,但这并不代表就是经典
[21:26] -What sucked then sucks now. -You don’t like Creedence? -以前很烂,到现在还是很烂 -你不喜欢Creedence?
[21:29] This is like having a pine cone shoved in my ass. 感觉就像是把松果塞到我屁股里一样
[21:32] -(turns up volume) -OK. Really? Wow, that’s mature. 好啊,你就这样? 可真是成熟啊
[21:36] Come on. I’m cooperating with you. 拜托,伙计,我已经跟你很合作了
[21:41] (man) We’re at a heading of 060. Making another pass. 航行角度060,第二次搜查
[21:47] Listen up, everyone. Are we ready? 大家听着 都准备好了吗?
[21:51] Transportation hubs are prepped and set. 交通网的交换机已准备好了
[21:54] Begin stage one. 第一阶段行动开始
[22:13] What? Nothing. 怎么了? 没什么
[22:29] When’d you last turn on the radio and listen to popular music? Just give me a decade. 你上一次打开收音机听流行音乐是什么时候? 告诉我一个大概的年代就可以了
[22:35] The ’70s? I’m guessing. Was Michael Jackson still black? 70年代?我只是在猜… 那时候麦克尔·杰克逊还是黑人吧?
[22:39] Pearl Jam. I’ll go back ten years with you. Ten years.20 years. The Cure? Nothin’? 我们倒退10年,Pearl Jam听过么? 那就20年,The Cure乐队 ,也没听说过?
[22:44] It’s called news radio. I want to see if your friends from Camden made the headlines. 这个可是新闻广播,我想听听昨晚你在 卡姆登的那些“朋友”有没有上头条
[22:49] Hold on. You listen to the news? 等一下… 你还听新闻哪?
[22:52] You got a problem with the news now? 是啊,你现在又对新闻有意见了?
[22:55] Yeah. I got a big goddamn problem with the news. 意见大了去了
[22:58] Ready for this? The news is completely manipulated. 听好了 所谓的新闻,都是被人为操纵的
[23:02] Everything you hear, every single day, 你每天所听到的每句话
[23:05] is designed by corporate media to do one thing only: To keep you living in fear. -都是媒体为了一个目的而设计的 那就是让你活在恐惧之中
[23:11] -Oh, fear? -Total fear. -噢,恐惧? -绝对的恐惧
[23:13] So you’ll go out and spend money on things you probably don’t even need, 这样你就会出去花钱买东西 一些你根本用不上或已经有的东西
[23:17] so advertisers keep buying ads on their stations. 这样广告商就会在电台上 不断地花钱打广告
[23:20] I’ll tell you one more thing. I’ll do this all day. I got days of data at home… 我还要告诉你一件事,你听好了 我可以说上一天的时间,家里还有 几天也看不完的数据可以证明…
[23:24] -Hey. -I’ll drop a bomb on you… -嘿! -我会全面颠覆你的…
[23:26] -Hey! -What? -嘿! -怎么了?
[23:27] -Shut up. -That’s good. Be dismissive instead of… -闭嘴! -好吧,好吧,宁愿选择逃避问题也不…
[24:23] -You all right? -No, I’m not all right! -你没事吧? -不,我有事!
[24:26] Just stay in the car. You’ll be all right. 待在车里就会没事的
[24:31] Hey, man. Hey. 喂!先生,喂!
[24:34] You all right? Don’t move. Just call 911, all right? 你没事吧?不要动 打911就行了,好吗?
[24:37] OK. 好的
[24:41] Jesus Christ. 老天
[25:03] -All the lights are green. -Huh? -所有的信号灯都变绿了 -什么?
[25:06] All the lights are green. Let’s go. Right now. 所有的信号灯都变绿了 咱们走吧,快
[25:09] -We gotta go? -Get your bag, hack-boy. Let’s go. -我们得走了? -拿着你的包,黑客小子,走吧!
[25:14] -Let’s go. -I’ve never been in a car accident. -咱们走 -我还从来没经历过交通事故
[25:17] Well, it’s very exciting. This way, come on. 嗯,的确很刺激 这边走,过来!
[25:19] -You been in a car accident? -Yeah. -你经历过交通事故吗? -是的
[25:21] What are we doing? 我们这是要干什么?
[25:23] It’s a little thing they invented in the ’60s called jogging. You’re gonna love it. 这是一项60年代的小发明,叫做跑步 你会喜欢的,来吧
[25:37] Sir, Chicago’s reporting a systems crash on the el train network. 长官,芝加哥报告说他们的高架铁路 控制网系统瘫痪
[25:44] Amtrak is flashing a level-one crash in their com system. 美铁那里的通讯系统正在发出一级警报
[25:48] FAAjust issued a critical alert. Their ATC netjust went down. 联邦航空局刚发出了紧急报告 他们的自动定时系统崩溃了
[25:52] We’re under attack. 我们被攻击了
[25:56] OK, let’s get ’em outside for a little fresh air. 好,现在咱们让他们都出去 呼吸呼吸新鲜空气
[26:10] That’s the anthrax alarm. 是炭疽病毒警报
[26:14] All right, everyone out. Now! Now! 好吧!大家都出去!就现在!快!
[26:19] Taylor, move! Go! Move! 泰勒,走!快走!
[26:37] (PA) All personnel must evacuate and proceed to the transportation shuttles immediately. 所有人员注意,请迅速撤出 并到停车场处集合
[26:43] This is not a drill. 这不是演习
[26:45] All personnel must evacuate and proceed to the transportation shuttles immediately. 所有人员注意,请迅速撤出 并到停车场处集合
[27:10] We need you inside, sir. 长官,里面有事需要您处理
[27:18] Take your team. I want men on the fourth floor, got it? Masks on. 带上你的人,上到四楼去,明白吗? 戴好防毒面具
[27:25] We gotta know what’s there. 我们得弄清那儿到底有什么
[27:26] Run a trunk search on these data crashes, try to ID the point of origin. 给我查找所有的系统出错信息 看能不能找到源头
[27:33] Begin stage two. 第二阶段行动开始
[27:41] Hey, what’s going on? 嘿,这是怎么回事?
[27:50] They’re already starting to panic. 他们已经开始恐慌了
[27:56] Of course they are. 那是当然的
[27:58] They think that someone’s taking their money. 他们以为有人在抢他们的钱
[28:00] All those nickels and dimes they saved had meaning. 那些他们辛辛苦苦攒下的每一个铜板
[28:04] “Useful idiots”, as Lenin would say. 就像列宁说的,他们是“有利用价值的白痴”
[28:08] Prep the video package. 准备好视频录像
[28:23] DC transportation system’s crashing and they just hit the financial sector. All of it. 华盛顿的交通系统快瘫痪了 他们还刚刚侵入了金融系统,所有的一切
[28:28] Get me the secretary for trans and treasury on the line and the chairman of the SEC. 给我接交通和财政部门的秘书 还有联邦商业委员会的主席
[28:33] Let’s go, people. Somewhere somebody left a digital fingerprint. Find it. 大家行动起来!肯定有人在哪里留下了蛛丝马迹 去把它找出来!
[28:38] -Deputy Director Bowman in here? -Not now. It’ll have to wait. -副局长伯曼在吗? -现在不行,你得等一下
[28:41] Not today. This is Matthew Farrell. I brought him here on orders from Bowman. 今天不行?这是马修·法瑞尔 我按照伯曼的要求把他带来了
[28:46] If you don’t know what’s goin’ on, find somebody that does. 如果你搞不清状况的话 那就给我去找个明白人过来
[28:49] I’m Bowman. 我就是伯曼
[28:56] Video package is ready for upload. 视频录像准备完毕,可以上传了
[29:02] John, I appreciate your bringing Farrell, 听着,约翰! 我很感谢你带法瑞尔过来
[29:05] but we are neck-deep in damage control right now. 但现在情况变了 我们正深陷危机之中,忙于控制局势呢
[29:08] Excuse me. I’m sorry, sir. Do you have anything to eat, any snacks around? 抱歉,长官,你们这儿有没有什么吃的? 像点心之类的
[29:12] I’d love… I’ve got really low blood sugar… 我想要… 我现在真的有点儿低血糖了…
[29:15] -Sir? -No? -长官! -没有吗?
[29:21] As if the transportation breakdown and anthrax scares weren’t enough for one day, 尽管出现了交通系统崩溃和炭疽病毒恐慌 但灾难还远远没有结束
[29:26] the stock market found itself in a selling frenzy. 今天下午的股票市场又发生了 疯狂的清仓事件
[29:29] The FTC believes this panic might have been triggered 联邦商业委员会认为引发这次恐慌 的原因可能是
[29:32] by a computer malfunction in the stock exchange. 股票交易所内的计算机系统发生了故障
[29:35] Oh, man, that is all bad. -尽管二者听起来像是毫无关系… -哦,天啊!简直糟透了!
[29:38] It’s not as bad as it looks. We run drills to prepare for things like this. 实际上并没有看上去的那么糟糕 对付这类事件,我们早有防备
[29:43] -These your suspects? -Were. -这些都是嫌疑人吗? -过去是
[29:45] All seven were killed in the last 24 hours. 所有的七个人在过去的24个小时之内都被杀了
[29:50] Recognise any of these people? 认识他们吗?
[29:54] No. 不认识
[29:55] Not one? 一个也不认识?
[29:57] Sir, we got a system error. 长官,出现一个系统错误
[30:12] -My fellow Americans… …it is time to… 我的美国同胞们… 现在是时候…
[30:14] strike… fear… into… the hearts of… citizenry. 把…恐惧…带入… 你们心中了…
[30:19] -Ask not… -That’s an unauthorised broadcast. -不要问… -这是未经批准的播出
[30:21] …what your country can do… to avert… this… crisis. …你的国家能做些什么… 来避免…这次…危机
[30:24] -The answer is… …nothing whatsoever. 答案就是…毫无办法
[30:27] Our military… strength… is… in this case… 我们的军事…力量…在这次事件当中…
[30:31] …useless. …是…无能为力的
[30:33] Read my lips. 听好我要说的话
[30:36] The… great… confident… roar… of… American… progress… and… growth… 那个…伟大…而充满自信的…繁荣崛起… 美国的…发展…与…进步…
[30:41] has come to… an end. 已经走到了…尽头
[30:44] All the… vital… technology… that… this nation… holds dear… 所有的那些…关键性…技术… 那些被…这个国家…极为看重的…
[30:48] all… communications… transportation… the internet… connectivity… …通讯…交通…互联网…连接设备…
[30:52] electrical… power… critical… utilities… 电力…能源…重要…设施…
[30:56] their… fate… now… rests… in… our… hands. 他们的…命运…现在…就在…我们的…掌控之中
[31:00] We will not tire, we will not falter, 我们不会疲倦,不会彷徨
[31:04] and we will not fail. 也不会失败
[31:06] I don’t know how they’re getting in. 我真不知道他们是怎么侵入的
[31:09] Thank you. 谢谢你们
[31:10] And a… happy Independence Day… to everyone. 还有…独立日快乐… 致你们每一个人
[31:16] That was creepy. 真够吓人的
[31:18] I tried to find more Nixon. 我试着多找了几段尼克松的
[31:21] Think they bought it? 你认为他们会买账吗?
[31:23] Absolutely. 绝对会
[31:28] OK, I want telecom, transportation… 好吧,帮我连接电信,交通 任何一个…
[31:31] -Jesus Christ, it’s a fire sale. -What? -上帝!这是场末世入侵行动 -是什么?
[31:35] It’s a fire sale. 是场末世入侵行动
[31:36] Hey. We don’t know that yet. 嘿,我们现在还不能知道呢
[31:39] -It’s a myth, anyway. It can’t be done. -It’s a myth? Really? -那只不过是个传说,不可能实现的 -只是个传说?是吗?
[31:42] Please tell me she’s not in charge of anything. 别告诉我她在这里还管事啊,顶多是个花瓶罢了
[31:45] What’s a fire sale? 什么是末世入侵?
[31:47] It’s a three-step systematic attack on the entire national infrastructure. 这是个三步的系统入侵方案 可以摧毁整个国家的基本构成
[31:51] Step one: Take out transportation. Step two: The financial base and telecoms. 第一步:让交通系统瘫痪 第二步:攻占金融和通讯系统
[31:56] Step three: Get rid of all the utilities -gas, water, electric, nuclear… 第三步:破坏所有设施 比如燃油、水利、电力、核设施…
[32:00] Anything that’s run by computers, which today is almost everything. 任何电脑控制的东西 这在今天简直就意味着一切
[32:04] That’s why they call it a fire sale -everything must go. 这就是为什么他们叫它末世入侵 因为一切都得被清除
[32:08] Hey, listen… What’s your name? Farrell? 喂!听着,听着… 你叫什么来着?法瑞尔?
[32:10] Keep your voice down, OK? No one here’s talking about a fire sale. 你小声点好吗? 这里不准任何人提什么末世入侵的事
[32:14] Not unless you’re telling me you helped plan one. 除非你告诉我说你也参与策划了这种事件
[32:19] No, man. I’m just saying… 不是,哥们儿 我只是说…
[32:21] Appreciate your concern. We’re on it. Thank you. 感谢你的关心…我们都知道了 也在调查处理之中,谢谢你
[32:24] -You’ve done a bang-up job so far. -What? What? -你的工作到现在为止做得一团糟 -什么? 你说什么?
[32:27] Nothing. I said I understand. 没什么,我是说我明白了
[32:30] Hey. They didn’t send the girl scouts out to get this kid. 嘿,他们可不是派个女童子军去杀这小子的
[32:33] They sent professional guys, full tactical gear. They blew the whole joint up. 他们用的是职业杀手,全副武装 把整个公寓都炸了
[32:37] Now, I don’t know this kid, and frankly I don’t give a shit -no offence – 那,我不认识这孩子 说老实话这也不关我屁事,当然我没恶意啊
[32:42] but somebody wants this kid dead, 但有人想要这孩子的命
[32:44] and obviously it’s got something to do with whatever’s going on here. 而且很显然这跟现在 这里所发生的事情有某种联系
[32:49] OK. Homeland’s interrogating the hackers we’re bringing in. 好吧,国土安全部现在负责询问所有被带来的黑客
[32:52] I’ll get you an escort over there. All right? 我找个人陪同你们过去,行吗?
[32:55] Molina, get this kid to the front of the line. I wanna know what he knows. 莫利纳,保证这孩子优先被询问 我想知道他到底知道什么
[33:01] If he knew half the shit I know, his head would explode. 他要是知道我所了解事情的一半 他那小鸟头就该爆炸了
[33:04] Special Agent Johnson. We’ll take the sedan. 我是特别事务员詹森 我们做这辆车走
[33:07] -Agent Johnson? -That’s right. Right this way. -事务员詹森? -没错,这边请
[33:11] Great. So is any of that actually possible, what you were saying back there? “太棒了”! 你刚才说的事真的有可能发生吗?
[33:15] Is it possible? Look, you take out any one thing, the system can recover. 可能吗?好,你看,如果只拿走其中一样东西 系统是可以自动恢复的
[33:20] If you take it all down at once, the system crashes and… Look around, man. 如果你一次就把所有的都弄垮 那系统就崩溃了…你看看你周围就知道了
[33:25] Come on. Government’s gotta have dozens of departments dedicated to that shit. 得了,政府有几十个部门专门处理这事儿呢
[33:30] It took FEMA five days to get water to the Superdome. 别忘了上次闹飓风时紧急事务处理部门 可是花了五天时间才把水送到新奥尔良体育馆哪
[33:57] How long till we get to DHS? 我们还要多久才能到国土安全部?
[34:00] Laughlin, get on the DC police band and get ’em to clear a route to DHS for us. 罗夫林,帮我联系华盛顿警察分队 让他们给我们清出条路来去国土安全部
[34:05] DC Metro, this is the FBI requesting you to clear a route… 华盛顿交警队,我们是联邦调查局 请求你们清出一条路…
[34:12] Farrell just resurfaced on the grid. 法瑞尔终于浮出水面了
[34:15] -Feds are taking him to Homeland. -Good. -联邦调查局的人正带他去国土安全部 -很好
[34:17] -Close that loop, now. -Isolate the frequency. -马上截断他们的通话 -隔离通话频率
[34:20] Get us a location on the vehicles and pull me up a file on this John McClane. 找出汽车的具体位置 再给我把这个约翰·麦克连的档案调出来看看
[34:25] Rand, we just found Farrell. Stand by for a location. 兰德,我们刚找到法瑞尔 准备追踪他的具体位置
[34:32] I don’t mean to harp, but we just passed another Arby’s, and I’m starving. 听着,伙计们!我不想找麻烦,可咱们刚 经过了一个汉堡店,我已经快饿死了…
[34:36] -I could eat a wrapper. -Shut up. -我连包装纸都可以吃了 -闭嘴!
[34:38] -I could just get some ketchup packets. -Shut up. -就算是只吃番茄酱包也行 -闭嘴!
[34:42] You got about 14 minutes to tell me why you lied to me. 给你十四分钟时间来解释一下 之前为什么要骗我
[34:44] Lied to you? What are you talking about? 骗你?你…你在说什么?
[34:47] The pictures on the wall -you knew those guys. 墙上的那些照片 你认识那些人,对吧?
[34:49] -I don’t… -Kid, don’t lie to me. -我不… -孩子,别骗我
[34:52] I’m a cop. I can tell you’re lying. Who were they? 我是个警察,我知道你在说谎! 他们到底是什么人?
[34:58] OK. OK, OK. 好吧!好吧,好吧…
[35:03] They were my competition. 他们和我各自工作,为第三方服务
[35:09] Make the next right onto Concord. 在下一个口右转到康卡街
[35:11] They said they’d developed a mutating encryption algorithm 那个第三方说他们是个软件公司 刚发明出一种新的加密算法
[35:15] and they wanted to see if it could be cracked. 想看看它到底能不能被破解
[35:17] That’s what I do. I do math-based security. 我做个就是这个,我…我负责数学部分的安全工作
[35:25] Here’s the thing. To pull off something as massive and crazy as a fire sale, 听着,我正在想… 如果你想实施像末世入侵这样 庞大又变态的计划
[35:30] you need tons of guys to write programs, but only a few Black Hats to implement it. 就需要成千上万的人来编程序 但要安装运行的话,只要几个黑客就可以搞定了
[35:34] At that point the start-up guys, who haven’t really done anything wrong, like me… 而到那时,那些做最初工作的人 那些实际上没有做错什么事的人,比如说我…
[35:39] Would end up as pictures on some guy’s wall. 就会落得跟墙上照片上那些人一样的下场
[35:41] I swear to God, McClane, I swear to you I had no idea I was gonna be… 我向上帝发誓,麦克连… 我向你发誓,我真的不知道会…
[35:47] an accessory to Armageddon. 把整个世界送上不归路
[35:50] Take the next left at Lexington. 在下一个路口左转到列克星顿
[35:52] And that’s a sexy voice. What’s she taking us this way for? 那声音可真性感 她干嘛要让我们走这条路?
[35:57] -Unit 510. -Oh, my God. -510小队 -哦,上帝
[35:58] Clear a route for two FBI vehicles approaching on Concord. 请为两辆联邦调查局的车子清出道路 他们正在前往康卡街
[36:01] Copy, dispatch. 收到,马上行动
[36:03] That’s her. 就是她
[36:04] -Her who? -What are you talking about? -她是谁? -你在说什么呢?
[36:09] -It’s them. -You’re saying it’s them them? -是他们 -你说的“他们”是哪个?
[36:11] I swear to you I know her. I would know her voice anywhere. 我向你发誓我绝对认识她 不管到哪儿我都认得出这个声音
[36:16] -No, don’t say anything… -Just keep your mouth shut for a minute. -别,什么也别说… -你先把嘴闭上一会儿
[36:21] Hey, Metro, how’s your day goin’ over there? 嘿,交警局的 你们那边今天还好吗?
[36:23] Gotta be pretty crazy over there, what with all those 587s, huh? 接到那么多举报电话,挺手忙脚乱的吧?
[36:28] Yes, sir. We’ve had to dispatch all units. 是的,警官,我们已经全员出动了!
[36:32] You had to dispatch all units for all the naked people walking around? 你们全员出动,就为了那些光着身子 到处走的疯子吗?
[36:36] Cut the bullshit, honey, and just put your boss on. 少说废话了,宝贝儿 叫你老板过来
[36:42] Laughlin, we’re getting off this route. Turn left on 14th Street. 罗夫林,我们得离开这条路 左转到十四号大街
[36:54] -Officer McClane. -It’s Detective McClane, asshole. -麦克连警官! -是麦克连探员,混蛋!
[36:58] Don’t worry. We’ll have plenty of time to get to know each other when I visit you in prison. 别担心,等哪天我到监狱去看你时 咱们有的是时间来互相认识
[37:03] But, John, I already know so much about you. 但是,约翰! 我已经知道很多关于你的事了
[37:07] Your address in Brooklyn, 你在布鲁克林的住址
[37:09] the payments on your mortgage, how long you’ve been a member of the NYPD. 你房屋抵押贷款的偿还情况 还有你在纽约警局呆了几年
[37:14] And how’s Holly? 对了,霍利还好吗?
[37:16] Oh, that’s sad. You’re divorced. Was that tough on little Jack and Lucy? 哦,真可怜!你们已经离婚了! 小露西和杰克是不是很难过?
[37:22] Now, this is sad. After 30 years I thought you’d have a better pension plan annuity. 这个更可怜! 都三十年了,我还以为你的退休金储备 能比现在更丰厚一点儿呢
[37:27] Oh, and it gets worse. 哦,现在情况变得更糟了
[37:32] Your 401k no longer exists. 你那四十万零一千块钱都没了
[37:36] -Tell you what. Let me make it up to you. -Box them in at that intersection. -这样吧,让我来补偿你 -在那个十字路口堵上他们
[37:40] Shoot Mr Farrell in the head and drive away, 杀了法瑞尔,然后开车走人
[37:43] and by the time you reach the end of the next block 等你开到下一个街区末的时候
[37:46] all your debts will be wiped clean and your children will be set for life. 你的一切债务将被全部清零 而你孩子们也将一辈子不用发愁了
[37:52] Now, that really is tempting, especially that last part, 这些条件的确很诱人 尤其是最后那个
[37:55] but I think I’m gonna have to pass, jerk-off. 但我想我只能拒绝了,你个混蛋
[38:00] John, you’re a Timex watch in a digital age. 约翰!你的思想真是太落伍了 跟这个时代格格不入
[38:04] You’re gonna lose. 你会一败涂地的
[38:06] Yeah, well, the other thing that could happen is I could come and find you, 是啊,还有一个可能就是我找到你
[38:10] kick your ass and throw you out of your own party. What about that? 揍你一顿然后砸了你们的派对 你看怎么样,呆子?
[38:13] Hold your position. 待在那里别离开
[38:18] -He’s not responding. -(helicopter engine) 他不回话了!
[38:23] Get down! Get right down! 趴下!快趴下!
[38:31] Just stay down! 别起来!
[38:36] Officers down at the corner of Main and Constitution. Officers down! 有警官在政府大楼拐角遇袭中枪了, 重复,有警官中枪了!
[38:58] Come on, come on, get out! Let’s go! 快,快出来!咱们走!
[39:02] Goddammit! Just stay down! 他妈的!趴下!
[39:11] Get down! Just hang on! 趴下!抓紧了!
[39:23] Base, we’ve got a squad car under fire! We need backup! 呼叫总部,我们一辆警车起火了 请求支援!
[39:27] This is base. We’re sending backup. 这里是总部,我们正派出增援警力
[39:35] (McClane) Just brace yourself. 自己小心
[39:52] Hang on. 抓紧!抓紧…
[40:10] Hang on. 坚持住
[40:21] Oh, yeah! 耶!
[40:28] -(pilot) We lost the tail. -Stay with them. -目标逃脱了 -继续跟着他们!
[40:41] -They’re back. -I know. -他们又来了 -我知道
[40:46] Take the tunnel. Left! 走隧道!左边,左边!
[40:53] God, what are you… Oh, God! 上帝呀,你要干嘛…
[41:04] Bring up the schematics on that tunnel. 把那个隧道的结构图调出来
[41:06] The tunnel! 隧道结构图!
[41:17] Open the gates on the north side entrance. 把北边入口打开
[41:27] Redirect traffic to occupy all lanes. 重新安排车行方向,开放所有车道
[41:46] -Now open the other side. -What? -把另一边入口也打开 -什么?
[41:49] Move! 起开!
[41:54] Hang onto something. 抓好了…
[42:33] Hey! Don’t get out of the car! Hey! Don’t… 嘿!别下车!嘿!别…
[42:43] Just stay there! Stand still! 呆在那儿!站着别动!
[42:55] Run. Run! 快跑!快跑!
[43:05] Oh, God! 哦,上帝!
[43:11] Don’t hesitate like that again. 以后别再像刚才那样犹豫了
[43:15] -You all right? -Yeah, yeah. -你没事吧? -没事,没事
[43:22] -Just stay here. Stay right here for a minute. -What?! -呆在这儿,就在这儿等我一会儿 -什么?!
[43:25] “It can’t be a uniform, John. No.” “我不能随便找个便衣,约翰!不行”
[43:28] Get over to the wall, sir! “Feds called in a favour.” 站到墙那边去,先生! “联邦调查局的人打电话来要求协助”
[43:34] “All you gotta do is go pick up a kid down in Jersey, drive him down to DC.” “你只要到泽西接个孩子,开车送他去华盛顿就行了”
[43:40] “How hard can that be, huh? It can’t be that hard, can it?” “这能有什么难的呢,嗯? 不可能有那么难的,是吧?”
[43:43] -(siren wails, then dies) -“No, gotta be a senior detective.” “不行,一定得是个高级探员”
[43:52] Think a traffic jam, throwing a car at me’s gonna stop me? Huh? 你以为把路堵住,冲着我扔几辆车 就能拦住我吗?嗯?
[43:56] Rand, get in there and get it done. 兰德,到里面把事情搞定
[43:59] (in French) 没必要了,他朝我们开过来了
[44:13] This is not a good idea. 真不是个好主意!
[44:53] -Don’t touch me, don’t touch me. -OK, sorry, sorry. -别碰我,别碰我 -好,好,对不起,对不起
[44:56] Are you OK? Oh, my God! 你没事吧?哦,上帝!
[45:01] -Pretty lucky shot, huh? -Oh, yeah, lucky. That was… -运气不赖,打得挺准,是吧? -噢,是,是很幸运,真是…
[45:05] You just killed a helicopter with a car. 你竟然用汽车把直升机给打下来了
[45:07] I was out of bullets. 我不是没子弹了么
[45:12] -How you doin’? -I skinned my knee, my asthma’s acting up… -你怎么样? -膝盖破了点皮,还有点儿犯哮喘…
[45:18] -Whatever. Yeah, I’m fine. -Give me a hand. Don’tjump outta cars. -管他什么呢,我没事! -拉我一把,以后可千万别从车上跳下来
[45:33] (Thomas) Rand, check in. 兰德,回答!
[45:36] (in French) 直升机被毁了
[45:38] What about Farrell and McClane? 那法瑞尔和麦克连呢?
[45:41] (in French) 说来话长了
[45:43] Come back in. 快回来!
[45:44] OK, we’re moving on. Begin stage three. 好,我们继续行动,进入第三阶段!
[45:46] I just spoke to Emerson. The team’s arriving at Woodlawn now. 我刚跟艾默森通过话 他的人已经到乌德隆了
[45:50] Very good. Mai, get ready for the downloads. 很好!麻衣,准备下载数据
[46:01] ID, sir. 请出示证件
[46:04] Park behind the transpo. We’ll lead you in. 把车停在后面,我们带你进去
[46:06] Man the gate. You’re with me. 看好前门!你跟我来!
[46:15] Anthrax alarms only went off on five floors. Below that you’ll need DOD clearance. 只有五楼以上才解除了炭疽警报 要到下面楼层的话得通过国防部的身份验证
[46:21] I don’t know why you’d need to go further. There’s nothin’ down there but servers. 真不知道你们为什么要到下面去 那里除了服务器之外什么都没有
[46:31] (man) Go again. Rodriguez! I didn’t copy. 再说一遍,罗德里格斯! 我没有听清
[46:50] -Gate secured. -Copy. -已控制前门! -收到
[47:01] OK, we are in. 好,我们进去了
[47:37] This is insane. 这太疯狂了
[47:39] Hey! Hey, this is absurd. 嘿!嘿,这简直是荒唐
[47:42] Man, there’s tough and there’s stupid. You gotta go to a hospital. Look at you. 哥们儿,这是很坚强,可也很愚蠢 你得去医院,看看你都什么样了
[47:48] I’m not a doctor, but you’re hurt. 我虽然不是个医生,但你看起来的确是受伤了
[47:50] -Yeah. Sexy, right? -No! -是啊,看上去蛮性感的是吗? -才不呢!
[47:52] Come on. 走吧
[47:53] We don’t need a doctor. We need the cops. 我们需要的不是医生,是警察!
[48:24] He’s in. 他进去了!
[48:26] Get outta the way! Make a hole, please. Come on. 让一让!拜托借个过 快走
[48:29] Watch out! Excuse me! Excuse me! Come on. 小心!不好意思,不好意思! 快过来
[48:34] NYPD. All right? I got this kid. Come on. Let’s go, kid. 纽约警局的,看到吗?我带着这孩子 来,我们走,孩子
[48:43] Excuse me. Thanks. 劳驾,谢谢
[48:45] NYPD. NYPD. 纽约警局的,纽约警局的
[48:47] Coming through. 过来
[48:49] Sergeant? 警官!
[48:50] Sergeant! I need to speak to you. 警官!我得跟你谈一下
[48:54] -The medic’s in the back. -I’m all right. NYPD. I need to talk to you. -医务人员在后面 -我没事,我是纽约警局的,得跟你谈谈!
[48:59] Just give me a minute. 就一会儿
[49:01] Sergeant! 警官!
[49:07] Oh, my God. 哦,上帝!
[49:15] Let’s get outta here. 咱们走吧
[49:29] Siamo pronti. 服务器已经准备好了
[49:31] We’re a go. 可以开始了
[49:33] Launch the downloads. 开始下载
[49:45] -Nothing’s happening. -Be patient. -什么也没有啊 -耐心点
[49:49] -I don’t know. It’s not responding. -Wait for it. -我不清楚,可它就是没反应 -再等等
[49:58] See? There you go. 看到了?这不就开始了
[50:02] -Tell me when the download reaches 20%. -OK. -下到20% 时通知我 -好的
[50:12] Excuse me. 请让一下
[50:16] -Excuse me! Thank you. -Holy shit. -请让一下!谢谢 -真见鬼
[50:20] -Kid? Kid, hey! -Yeah, yeah. -孩子? 嘿! -在,在
[50:22] -You got a phone in that bag? -Yeah. -你那包里有电话吗? -有
[50:25] Come on. Let’s go. 来,咱们走
[50:30] And here you go, Agent… Tovarek. Guess that’s you. 这个给你,特工姓名…多瓦雷克 就是你了
[50:56] -Download’s at 20%. -Time to move. -已经下到20% 了 -该行动了
[51:00] Let’s keep them chasing their tails. 让他们继续首尾难顾吧
[51:18] (TVreporter) Due to recent activity, law enforcement agencies are being cautious. 由于近期发生的各种事件 执法人员已提高了警戒
[51:23] They are telling drivers to abandon their vehicles until they are searched. 他们让驾车人离开车子 接受检查后方可返回
[51:27] And, as you can see, canine units are checking each vehicle. 并且大家还可以看到 警犬队正在对每一辆车子进行检查
[51:31] Whether this is connected to the anthrax reports we heard earlier 现在的状况到底是和我们先前听到的 炭疽病毒警报有关
[51:35] or a new terrorist threat, we do not know… 还是一起新的恐怖事件,我们现在还不得而知…
[51:37] -FAAjust grounded all flights. -Good. -联邦航空局已停止了所有航班 -很好!
[51:40] We have complete access over networks -phones, power grids, water, nuclear. 长官,我们现在可以接通进入所有的网络系统了 通信、电力、供水、核能系统…
[51:45] -Hey, excuse me. -Jack Parry, NSA. -嘿,不好意思… -扎克·巴勒,国家安全局的
[51:48] Chuck Summer, DHS liaison. White House made the call. 查克·萨姆,来自国土安全部联络处 我们是白宫派来的
[51:51] -Anything you need, we’re here to help. -Help? Wow, that’s great. -有什么需要吗?我们是来帮忙的 -帮忙?哇,太棒了
[51:55] We’re gonna need some work space for our people. What can you do for us? 我们的人需要点空间工作 能给我们腾个地方吗?
[52:00] As you can see, we’re using the space, so you guys can stand in the corner and… liaise. 你都看到了,我们现在正使用这地方 而你们呢,可以站到那边角落里…负责联络
[52:06] If I need something, I’ll just wave to you. 如果我需要你们帮忙,会招手叫你们的
[52:31] -Wait! No, don’t call. -What are you talkin’ about? -等一下,不…不要打电话! -什么?为什么?你在说什么?
[52:34] They probably cracked that hours ago. They could trace us. Put it away. 他们可能早就入侵了通讯网络,如果你用了它 他们就会找到我们,把电话放一边儿吧
[52:38] -You sure? -Yes. -你确定? -是的!
[52:40] Or… smash it. You didn’t have to smash it. -废物! -或者…砸了它也行 嘿,没必要真砸了呀
[52:43] -Excuse me. It’s a police emergency. -Hey! -对不起!对不起,是警方紧急事件! -嘿!
[52:46] He’ll call you right back. 他会再打给你的
[52:49] Here, right in here. Come here. 来,就在这儿,到这里来!
[52:52] -You got a signal? -Yeah. -有信号吗? -有
[52:56] -Yeah. -This is John McClane for Agent Bowman. -喂! -是约翰·麦克连,找伯曼警官
[52:59] Sir, John McClane is on the line. 长官,是约翰·麦克连的来电
[53:02] -McClane, go. -We never made it to DHS. -麦克连,说吧! -我们没能到国土安全部
[53:05] They came after the kid again. All your men are down. 他们又来追杀那小子,你的人都死了
[53:10] -What about Farrell? -I got him with me right now. -法瑞尔呢? -他现在和我在一起
[53:13] -Sir? -Hang on, John. -长官! -约翰,等一下!
[53:15] Yeah, I’ll hold on. 好,我等着
[53:22] Another day in paradise. 真是“天堂无路”啊
[53:24] They just swarmed into everything -the telecom system, phones, cells, satellites. 他们侵入了所有的一切 整个通讯系统,电话,移动通讯,广播卫星…
[53:29] (# “America the Beautiful” starts up on TV) (“美丽的亚美利加”音乐响起)
[53:38] -# Oh, beautiful, for spacious skies… -They’re blanketing every station. 每个台都在播这个,他们屏蔽了所有电视台
[54:10] -Can you put the news back on? -This is the news. -可以拨回新闻台吗? -这就是新闻台
[54:13] It’s on every channel. 每个台都在播这个
[54:14] -Been this way for a few minutes now. 已经好几分钟都是这样了 (如果你永远得不到帮助呢?)
[54:34] Oh, my God. 我的天啊!
[54:44] McClane! 麦克连?
[54:46] Look out. 当心!
[54:48] Look out! 当心!
[54:51] Look out. 小心
[54:54] Bowman? Bowman, do you see that? 伯曼!伯曼,你看到了吗?
[54:56] Bowman, it’s a fake. 伯曼,那是假的!
[55:02] I see it. 我看到了
[55:05] Thank God. 谢天谢地
[55:08] Oh, shit. 哦,该死!
[55:10] -McClane? -Bowman! -麦克连? -伯曼!
[55:18] Satellite’s down. Get me a land line. 卫星信号中断了 给我一部有线电话
[55:36] I wrote one little piece of code and the world falls apart. This is virtual terrorism. 我只写了一小段代码,却毁了整个世界 这简直就是一场恐怖袭击
[55:41] -What? -You know, it’s crazy. -什么? -我知道听起来很疯狂
[55:43] The first time I heard of the concept of a fire sale 我第一次听说末世入侵这回事的时候
[55:46] I actually thought it would be cool if anyone ever really did it. 自己还想如果有人真做得到 应该会很酷
[55:50] Just hit the reset button and melt the system just for fun. 只要按一下重启键 就可以搞砸整个系统来玩玩
[55:56] Hey, it’s not a system. It’s a country. 喂!这不是什么系统 是整个国家
[56:00] You’re talkin’ about people, a whole country full of people, 我们现在说的是人,一整个国家的人
[56:03] sitting at home alone, scared to death in their houses, all right? 孤独地坐在家中,吓得半死,明白吗!
[56:07] So finish your nostalgic moment and think a little bit and help me catch these guys. 所以别再回忆你那些过去的时光了 想想怎么帮我抓到这些人
[56:13] Just help me. Just put yourself in their shoes. 帮帮我,站在他们的立场上好好想想
[56:18] Come on. If this were your fire sale, what would be your next move? 来吧,如果是你在做末世入侵行动 你下一步会做什么?
[56:22] OK, uh, well, the whole point of a fire sale is that it’s mostly done by remote, right? 好吧!嗯… 末世入侵的关键就在于它大部分都是远程操作的,对吧?
[56:28] But not everything is run completely online. Major utilities aren’t. 但不是什么东西都可以网上控制的… 主要的公用设施就不是
[56:33] They’re run by closed circuits, so you could breach the security, 它们由闭路系统运行 所以虽然你可以破坏它的安全系统
[56:37] but to shut it down you’d have to physically go there. You’d have to show up. 但要彻底关闭它,就得亲自跑一趟 要到那里才行
[56:41] And, uh… 还有,还有…
[56:44] -Give me that guy’s PDA. -Phones are all dead. -把那人的掌上电脑给我 -电话都死机了,不运作了
[56:46] No, it’s the network that’s dead. I’ve just gotta reprogram it and link it into the old Satcoms. 不,电话没事,只是网络中断了 我只要从新设置一下,把它连到老的 卫星通讯系统上就可以了
[56:52] Hackers surf ’em all the time. Probably what these guys are using to talk to each other. 黑客们常用那个网络 大概那群家伙也在用它来相互沟通呢
[56:57] How do you know all this stuff? 你是怎么知道这些东西的?
[56:59] Dude, I don’t know. There’s a lot rattling around up there. I couldn’t tell you. 老兄,我也不知道,那里有很多 乱七八糟的东西,我不能告诉你
[57:03] OK. National power grid. 好了,这是国家能源分布网
[57:06] Gas and electric is divided into three zones -Eastern, Central, Western – 燃气跟电力设施分布在三个地区 东部,中部和西部
[57:09] each with a primary hub. 每个地区都有一台主力交换机
[57:12] Here it is. 就在这里
[57:15] -What are we looking at? -That is the Eastern hub. -那我们现在看到的是? -东部的交换机
[57:18] Now, they take this out, wipes out all the power for the entire Eastern Corridor. 如果他们把那个关掉,整个东海岸就会断电了
[57:24] But, again, you’d have to do it manually. 但还是那句话,他们一定得亲自到那儿 手动去做
[57:26] -OK. Come on. Let’s go. -What? To West Virginia? -好吧,来,我们走! -什么?去西维吉尼亚?
[57:31] I honestly don’t think I can handle any more people trying to kill me. McClane! 我真的认为自己已经无法忍受再被人追杀了 麦克连,麦克连?
[57:36] -You get used to it. -McClane. Oh, shit. -你会习惯的 -麦克连!哦,该死!
[57:38] Sir, wireless networks are down and I think they’re hitting the land lines, too. 长官,所有的无线网络都瘫痪了 而且他们可能还正在入侵地面网络系统
[57:43] I don’t care how, you find me a line. 我不管你用什么方法 一定要给我找到一条可用的线路
[57:46] -Come on, what you got? -We swept the building. Seems clean. -说吧,你们有什么发现? -我们已经排查了整幢大楼,没有任何问题
[57:49] -We can sweep it again… -Don’t bother. Don’t bother. -我们可以再查一遍,可我想应该找不到什么… -不用了,不用了!
[57:54] It’s a fake. This guy’s playin’ us. 这是个假象,那家伙在耍我们
[57:57] OK, get everyone back inside the crisis centre now. 好了,让所有的人回到紧急中心里去
[58:00] OK, let’s open it up! 打开通道!
[58:05] -Come on, get in. -Door’s locked. -快,上车! -门锁了
[58:08] Unless you have an extra gun I can use to unlock it. 除非你还有一把枪 这样我可以用它来开门
[58:13] Hey. Hey, don’t do that! You’re gonna disable it. 嘿,嘿,别那样! 你这样车就不能用了!
[58:18] Jesus Christ! 上帝!
[58:21] That was crazy. Did you see that? 真疯狂,你看到了吗?
[58:23] Sorry about that, man. I didn’t know it’d come out so fast. 对不起,老兄 我不知道它那么快就出来了
[58:28] Man, this is a pain in the ass. How’d you do yours? 天,这还真是够麻烦的 你是怎么把它弄下来的?
[58:35] You all right? What? Did it hit you a little bit? 你没事吧?是不是被撞到了?
[58:38] Sorry. 对不起
[58:43] No, please don’t touch those, OK? I know what I’m doing. I’ve done this before. 不,等一下,别碰那些,好吗? 我知道我在做什么,我以前也干过这个
[58:47] I mean, I’ve read about it. 我是说,读到过这个…
[58:50] RoadAssist. We’ve detected an air-bag deployment. 道路协助中心 我们侦测到您车子的安全气囊已被释放
[58:53] Yes… Please, we just hit a tree and my… my dad is having a heart attack. 是的…拜托你,我们刚撞上了一棵树 而我…我爸现在心脏病发作了
[58:58] I think he’s gonna die. You need to help us. 我觉得他要死了,求你帮帮忙
[59:01] Hold while we contact emergency services. 请稍等,我们会给您联系急救服务的
[59:03] No, no! He’s dying! I can get him to a hospital. I can drive. I’m fine. 不,不用!他快死了!听着, 我可以送他去医院,我能开车,我现在很好
[59:09] But I can’t really turn the key, so you gotta start the car for us, OK? Please, Dad… 但我就是扭不动钥匙,无法发动车子 你可以帮我发动吗?求求你了,老爸呀…
[59:14] -Your name, please? -I’m… -请问您的名字是? -我叫…
[59:17] My name is… Frank, 我的名字是…法兰克!
[59:20] and my dad’s name is, um… is… 我爸的名字,嗯,是…
[59:26] (hesitant) Dvorak… Tsajanski. 是…佛洛克·瑟金斯基
[59:31] Please… Please, just help us. We need your help. Please. 拜托,帮帮我们就好 我们需要你的帮助,求求你了
[59:35] Emergency services are on their way. 救护车已经上路,马上就到
[59:37] No, no, listen to me. Ma’am, what is your name? 别,等一下,听着,女士… 你叫什么名字?
[59:40] -Dolores. -Dolores? -桃丽丝 -桃丽丝?
[59:42] OK, Dolores, I don’t know if you have a dad, but I do, 好吧,桃丽丝! 我不知道你还有没有爸爸,但我有
[59:45] and I wanna be able to say that a year from now. 而且我希望明年的今天他依然健在
[59:48] Because my dad is my hero, and right now he is in my arms dying, 因为我的父亲他是我的英雄 而现在他就在我的怀中,奄奄一息
[59:52] and his only hope is to get to a hospital right now. We can’t wait. 他唯一的希望就是马上被送到医院 我们实在是不能等了
[59:56] So please start the goddamn car! 所以求求你快把这该死的车发动起来!
[1:00:03] Thank you, Dolores. 谢谢你,桃丽丝!
[1:00:05] (Matt) Pass the PDA. I gotta call the Warlock. 把掌上电脑给我,我要联系“法师”
[1:00:07] -The what? -The Warlock. A digital Jedi. He’s amazing. -谁? -“法师”,他是个电脑奇才
[1:00:29] -Ma’am, you’re not authorised to be here. -FBI. We suspect a security breach. -小姐,你无权进入这里 -联邦调查局,我们怀疑这里有安全漏洞
[1:00:33] You can’t land here without authorisa… 未经许可,你不能在这里降落…
[1:00:55] That was pretty good back there, kid. 刚才干得漂亮,小子!
[1:00:58] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:00:59] What’s the matter with you? Nothing else to complain about? 你怎么了?没的可抱怨的了?
[1:01:03] No. I’m just… 不,我只是…
[1:01:06] -Well, what? What’s the matter you? -I’m not like you. I can’t do this shit. -那是什么?你怎么了? -我不像你,我,我做不了这种事
[1:01:11] What’s that mean? Like what? 这是什么意思?像我什么?
[1:01:13] I’m not, like, heroic and everything. I’m not brave like you are. 我不像是那种…那种英雄人物,无所不能什么的 我不像你那么勇敢
[1:01:18] -I’m not that guy. -I’m nobody’s hero, kid. -我不是那种人 -我可不是什么英雄,孩子
[1:01:21] You’ve saved my life, like, ten times in six hours. 你在过去的六小时内 已经救了我不下十次了
[1:01:23] Just doing my job, that’s all. 我只是在做自己的工作,仅此而已
[1:01:28] Know what you get for being a hero? Nothing. You get shot at. 知道做英雄能得到什么好处吗? 什么都没有,只有挨枪子儿
[1:01:33] You get a little pat on the back, blah-blah-blah. Attaboy. 别人会拍拍你的肩膀,称赞你几句 等等等等,哦,拜托!
[1:01:40] You get divorced. 然后离婚
[1:01:42] A wife that can’t remember your last name. 老婆都不记得你姓什么
[1:01:45] Your kids don’t wanna talk to you. 孩子们不想跟你说话
[1:01:49] You get to eat a lot of meals by yourself. 自己一个人吃饭,没个人陪
[1:01:52] Trust me, kid, nobody wants to be that guy. 老实说,孩子,没人想成为这种人
[1:01:56] -Then why are you doin’ this? -Cos there’s nobody else to do it right now. -那为什么你还要做这些事情? -因为现在没有其他人愿意做
[1:02:01] If there was somebody else to do it, I would let them do it. 相信我,如果真有其他人肯做 我绝对会让他们去做
[1:02:04] But there’s not. So we’re doin’ it. 但现在没有,所以只能我们来做
[1:02:07] Ah. 哎
[1:02:09] And that’s what makes you that guy. 这就是你为什么会成为现在这样喽
[1:02:20] Thing’s flying now. 到目前为止一切顺利
[1:02:22] Contact Emerson. Tell him we’ll be there soon. 联系艾默森,告诉他我们很快就到
[1:02:31] What the hell are you doing? This whole floor’s restricted acc… 你们在这里做什么? 这一层是禁止…
[1:03:00] Stay here. 待在这儿
[1:03:31] All right, come on. 快,跟我来
[1:03:52] -We’re in. -Good. Shut it down. -我们进去了 -很好,把它关闭
[1:04:05] Guess you were right, kid. 看来你说得没错,小子
[1:04:08] OK, that’s… awful. 呃…这的确…很糟
[1:04:13] We got company. 有人来了
[1:04:23] -How would they shut down a power grid? -What? -他们要怎样才能关闭整个电网? -什么?
[1:04:26] -Come on. -Uh… Central control room. OK… -快点 -呃…中央控制室
[1:04:31] -Uh, fourth floor. Fourth floor. -Come on. -在四楼!四楼! -走!
[1:04:37] You take the right. 你走右边
[1:04:42] -(door opens and closes) -Oh, shit. 哦,该死
[1:04:46] Shh. 嘘…
[1:04:48] -Can we stop for… -Try to keep up. -我们能不能停… -尽量跟上来
[1:04:50] I am! I just wanna stop for two seconds to catch our breath. 我在跟着你!我只是想休息一下喘口气
[1:04:53] You know, they have these things called gymnasiums. -你知道有健身房这种东西吗? -知道,但是…
[1:05:18] Come on, let’s go. Let’s go. 快,咱们走,走!
[1:05:33] Intel’s fairly certain the terrorists are mobile. 情报显示这些恐怖分子是具有移动性的
[1:05:35] It’s the only way to avoid signal triangulation. 因此我们才无法利用三角定位找到他们 这是他们唯一的方法
[1:05:38] With the amount of hardware they’re running, 考虑到他们要运行大量硬件设备
[1:05:41] we’re probably looking for a large vehicle, most likely a semitrailer rig. 目标应该是在大型运输车辆当中 极有可能是货柜车
[1:05:46] All right. Tell the guys at Homeland Security 很好,告诉国土安全局的那帮人
[1:05:48] we need every agent, satellite and functioning network they got. Now. 说我们需要他们所有的人力,卫星及可运行的网络 现在就要
[1:06:12] Play time’s over, sweetheart. 游戏时间结束了,甜心
[1:06:13] Don’t. 别乱来
[1:06:15] Take your hand off the gun. Hands up. 把手从枪上拿开 把手举起来!
[1:06:18] Stand up. 站起来
[1:06:26] Go on. Now! 去呀,快!
[1:06:29] Let’s go, kid. You’re up. 去吧,小子,看你的了
[1:06:31] OK… 好…
[1:06:35] As fast as you can. 越快越好
[1:06:39] Jesus! 天!
[1:06:57] That’s enough of this kung fu shit. 我已经受够了这他妈的功夫!
[1:07:00] I’ve known some bitches in my day, but you are maybe the… 我以前也碰过别的母狗 但你可能是最凶的一只…
[1:07:09] Still awake, huh? 这拳怎么样,呃?
[1:07:11] -Just keep doin’ what you’re doin’. -OK. -继续做你的 -好
[1:07:13] -How much time do you need? -Um… Not much. -你还需要多久? -嗯…用不了多久
[1:07:29] -Are you done? -I, uh… -好了么? -我,嗯…
[1:07:32] -Are you done? -No, not quite. -好了没有? -不,还没
[1:07:34] -What? -I’m not exactly checking my email here. -什么? -这可不像收取信件那么简单
[1:07:38] They used VM mode, so I’m isolating their API and booting the host. 他们已经进入了虚拟模式,我现在 要断开他们接入的系统功能接口,重启主机
[1:07:42] -What?! -It means about 30 seconds, OK? -什么?! -就是说我需要30秒钟时间,行了吗?
[1:07:45] Not the easiest thing to do when… 做这事可不简单,尤其是在…
[1:08:01] OK… 好,好…
[1:08:03] Undo everything you just did. Now! 把你刚才所做的事全部撤销,快!
[1:08:05] OK. OK, OK. 好,好,好
[1:08:08] I’m a righty, I’m a righty. I need my other hand, I really do. 我是右撇子,右撇子 我得用我的右手,真的
[1:08:14] I’m a righty. 我是右撇子
[1:08:48] One last door to open. 只剩最后一步了…
[1:08:51] Do you know what you’re doing? Do you realise what this’ll do to the country? 你知道你在做什么吗? 你知道这样做会给国家造成什么后果吗?
[1:08:55] Yes, I do. Now open the door. 是的,我知道,快点儿干!
[1:09:00] OK, good. Glad we’re on the same page. 好,很好,很高兴我们有相同的认知
[1:09:10] You do? I’m glad you know. 你都知道?很高兴你能知道这些
[1:09:28] How you doin’? 你还好吗?
[1:09:39] Hang on. 抓好了
[1:10:54] Listen, let’s just talk about this for one second. 听着,我们能不能好好谈谈…
[1:11:02] How you doin’? That’s not too tight, is it? 感觉怎么样? 还不是太紧吧,呃?
[1:11:08] Damn it! 该死!
[1:11:12] Smile pretty! 再吃我一拳!
[1:11:48] McClane! 麦克连!
[1:11:51] Shit. 妈的
[1:11:54] McClane, get out of there! 麦克连,快出来!
[1:11:57] Come on, man! Come on! 快点,伙计,快点!
[1:12:03] Come on, man. 快!
[1:12:26] Did you see that? 你刚看到了吗?
[1:12:31] (McClane) So you stopped it, right? 那你把他们做的都停下来了,对吗?
[1:12:34] You know, a gun to your head makes it harder to do this kind of work. 是,是,是,不过你知道 当有一把枪指着你时做事会更难专心
[1:12:37] -What? -I know that comes as a surprise. -什么? -我就知道你是这种反应
[1:12:43] -Can’t you just turn it off? Lock ’em out? -I’m not sure. -你就不能把它关掉?或者锁住? -我也不确定
[1:12:49] I might be able to slow ’em down, though. 不过我也许能拖延些时间
[1:12:54] Western and Central hubs are ours. We’re just waiting on Mai’s end. 西部和中部的电力转换中心都是我们的了 现在就等麻衣那边了
[1:12:58] Hang on. Something’s up. All the security’s reactivating. 等等,不太对劲 所有的安全系统又重新启动了
[1:13:03] I think someone might be in the market for some cheap Viagra. 我想有人可能想买点儿便宜的伟哥哦 那就给你来点儿广告吧
[1:13:08] Now your girlfriend’s dead, why don’t you check out our sexy singles? 既然你码子已经死了 干嘛不上性感单身族网站,找个美眉聊天呢?
[1:13:14] It’s an e-bomb. 是个电子炸弹
[1:13:22] Hey… 嘿…
[1:13:28] All right, wait, wait. 好吧,等一下,等一下
[1:13:33] -Mai, talk to me. What’s going on? -Mai? -麻衣,回话,发生了什么事? -麻衣?
[1:13:36] Oh, yeah -little Asian chick, likes to kick people? 喔,对,就是那个爱踢人的亚洲小妞儿?
[1:13:41] I don’t think she’s gonna be talking to anybody for a really long time. 我看她得很长时间都无法再跟任何人说话了
[1:13:45] Last time I saw her, she was at the bottom of an elevator shaft with an SUV up her ass. 我上次看到她时,她还在电梯升降道的底部 被一台休旅车撞得稀巴烂呢
[1:13:51] What’s the matter? Cat got your tongue? 怎么啦?说不出话来了?
[1:13:54] Listen, jackass. Your fire sale is over. 听着,蠢蛋 你的末世入侵行动已经结束了
[1:13:59] Just pack up your little circus or I’m gonna come and I’m gonna kick your ass. 把你的那个小杂耍团收拾收拾滚吧 否则我会去找你,然后好好修理你
[1:14:04] You have no idea who I am or what I’m capable of. 你根本不知道我是谁,我的能力有多大
[1:14:10] When I’m finished here -and I promise it’ll be soon – 等我把这里的事结束以后… 我保证用不了多久…
[1:14:13] I will focus all my attention… on you. 我会全心全力地对付你
[1:14:18] You wanna make things personal, fine. 你想把这事儿弄成私人恩怨?好,奉陪到底
[1:14:41] Reroute every cubic foot of natural gas in the pipelines to that station. 调整所有的天然气输送方向 统统给我转到东部中心
[1:14:47] -Can you get Bowman on this thing? -Sure. I can get anyone on it. -你能用这个联络到伯曼么? -当然可以,联络任何人都没问题
[1:14:52] Do it. 那就快联系他
[1:14:53] -Now? -Yeah, now. -就现在? -对,就现在
[1:14:58] Please, no. 拜托,不要啊
[1:15:01] -It’s Thomas Gabriel. -Shit. -是汤玛斯·盖布尔 -妈的
[1:15:05] -(McClane) You know this guy? -I worked with him. -你认识这家伙? -我和他共事过
[1:15:08] He was DOD’s chief programmer for infrastructure security. 他本来是国防部内部安全系统的主程序员
[1:15:12] After 9/11, he’s the guy that told Joint Chiefs the system was vulnerable. 9/11事件后,他告知众参谋长 国防安全系统有弱点,极易被攻击
[1:15:16] He wanted an overhaul, but they wouldn’t listen. Gabriel’s not people-friendly. 他想要整个系统做彻底检修,但他们不听 盖布尔可并不是那种好脾气,待人友善的人
[1:15:20] You think so? 你也这么看?
[1:15:22] When he tried to go public, they crucified him. 当他企图公开这一切时,他们毁了他
[1:15:25] Destroyed his reputation, froze assets. After that he disappeared. 毁掉了他的名誉,冻结了他的财产… 那之后他就消失了
[1:15:30] -(beeping) -We got a pretty serious problem. 我们有个蛮严重的问题
[1:15:32] Hold on one minute. What? 等一下…什么事?
[1:15:34] I think we need to get out of here right now. 我看我们需要马上离开这里
[1:15:38] -They’re sending the gas lines here. -Gas lines? What gas lines? -他们正把天然气导向这里 -天然气?什么天然气?
[1:15:42] Christ. 上帝!
[1:15:44] Oh… all of them. See that, those flashing arrows? That’s not good. 噢,所有的天然气 看到那些闪烁的箭头了吗?情况非常不妙
[1:15:49] -All that’s coming here? -Yeah. I think we gotta go. -所有那些都朝这里来了? -对,我想我们得走了
[1:15:53] Listen, I gotta go. Just find Thomas Gabriel. 听好,我们必需要走了 你快去找盖布尔
[1:15:56] McClane? McClane? 麦克连?麦克连?
[1:15:59] Let’s go. Finish this up. 咱们走了,快点搞定!
[1:16:07] Right now. Finish it up, come on! Let’s go! 马上走!快弄完,快点!走吧!
[1:16:29] Get in there! 进去!进去!
[1:17:17] You OK? 你没事吧?
[1:17:23] -Let’s go. We gotta get outta here. -What is the point? Man, what is the point? -快,我们得出去 -有什么意义呢?这到底有什么意义?
[1:17:27] Hey, knock that off, come on. 嘿,别闹了,快点
[1:17:30] This has something to do with that code you wrote for them. Think. Come on, help us win. 这些跟你帮他们写的代码有关 快,好好想想,帮助咱们取胜
[1:17:35] Win? When do we start winning? Huh? 取胜?我们什么时候开始取胜了,呃?
[1:17:39] Look around. Are you out of your mind? Does it look like we’re close to winning? 你看看周围,你疯了吗? 我们看起来像是要取胜的样子吗?
[1:17:44] We just got the shit kicked out of us! 我们刚刚被修理得很惨哪!
[1:17:46] You think I’m holding out on you? 你以为我还瞒着你什么吗? 以为我还有什么没告诉你吗?
[1:17:48] If I knew what they wanted, I would tell you! I would happily tell you! 如果我知道他们想要什么,我会告诉你的! 我会很乐意地告诉你的!
[1:17:53] Jesus. 上帝!
[1:18:31] The Warlock. The Warlock. “法师”…“法师”…
[1:18:34] Oh, great. Ah! There goes the cellphone. 哦,太棒了!妈的,手机也没用了
[1:18:37] -They knocked satellites out of the skies? -No, your battery ran out. -他们把卫星都从天上打下来了吗? -不,是电池没电了
[1:18:41] -We should go see him. -Who? -对了,我们应该去见他 -谁?
[1:18:43] The Warlock. We should drive to his house in Baltimore. “法师”啊,我们可以开车去他家 就在巴尔的摩
[1:18:46] -Can’t go to the Warlock’s house now. -Hey! This is me helping you. -我现在才不要去什么“法师”家 -嘿!你想要我帮你,我这就是在帮你
[1:18:50] OK? Trust me. We gotta go see the Warlock. That’s our only hope. 明白吗?相信我,我们必须去找法师 这是我们唯一的希望
[1:18:59] -How do you feel about flying? -Uh, about what? Like, with a pilot? -你喜欢飞行吗? -嗯,你说什么?就像是和飞行员一起吗?
[1:19:11] -Just stick it in the round thing. -What brown thing? -把它插进那“圆型的”东西里就行了 -什么“棕色的”东西?(二者发音相似)
[1:19:14] Here, put these on. 喏,把这个戴上
[1:19:17] Just stick it in there. That’ll work. 把它插进去就好了,这样就行了
[1:19:19] -You OK? -Uh, yeah, I’m just kind of afraid of flying. -你还好吧? -还好,只是有点怕飞行
[1:19:24] -I used to be terrified of flying. -Really? -我以前也对飞行怕得要死 -真的?
[1:19:26] Yeah. I took some lessons. Face your fears, that kind of thing. 对啊,我还上了些课 诸如“直面恐惧”之类的
[1:19:30] -Yeah? Did it help? -Not really. -是吗?有用吗? -没什么用
[1:19:37] -Is it supposed to make that sound? -Yeah. -它应该发出这种声音吗? -嗯
[1:19:42] -Maybe we should just drive. -Take it easy. Taking off’s the hardest part. -也许我们应该开车去,就像在马路上兜风那样… -放松点,起飞可是最难的
[1:19:47] Really? I heard… 是吗?我听说…
[1:19:48] -To be honest, I missed a couple of classes. -Ha, ha, ha! You did? Really? -说实话,我错过了几节飞行课 -哈哈哈!真的吗?
[1:19:53] But you have your licence, right? I mean, you can fly one of these things? 但你还是有执照的吧? 我是说,你还是可以真正开飞机什么的吧?
[1:19:57] -Oh, God. -Hey-hey, here we go! We’re up. -哦,上帝! -嘿嘿,出发!我们起飞了
[1:20:01] Oh, God. 上帝!
[1:20:07] That’s good. That’s pretty good. 很好,还蛮好的嘛
[1:20:11] Jesus, look at that. This whole area’s blacked out. 天啊,你看,这整个地区都是漆黑一片
[1:20:17] How we gonna find Warlock’s house? 我们怎么才能找到“法师”的家?
[1:20:19] Um, it’s probably gonna be the one with the lights still on. 嗯,应该就是依然还亮着灯的那家吧
[1:20:30] Power outage keeps spreading. About half the East Coast has already gone down. 断电正在不断蔓延 大约一半的东海岸地区已经停电了
[1:20:35] All right. Put everything on emergency generators. 好吧,把所有东西都接到应急发电机上
[1:20:39] How the hell are they getting past us? 他们到底是怎么突破我们防线的?
[1:20:45] OK. Down there, down there. I see it. 好,就在那下面,在那下面 我看到了
[1:20:47] -Down there? -Left. Down. -在那下面? -往左,下去
[1:20:53] What? Are we gonna land down there? 什么?我们就在那儿降落吗?
[1:20:58] -All right, hang on. -OK, OK. Ohhh! -好,抓紧了 -好,好,哦!
[1:21:03] Fence. Fence. Fence! 小心栅栏!栅栏!
[1:21:07] -Fence. Fence! -I see it. -栅栏!看着点儿栅栏! -我看到了
[1:21:10] Watch… 小心…
[1:21:12] Ow! Ohhh! 哦!
[1:21:23] -Oh, Jesus. -Come on. -天哪! -走吧
[1:21:25] Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah. “Taking off’s the hardest part.” 哦,没错,没错,“起飞可是最困难的”
[1:21:29] Let’s go. 咱们走吧
[1:21:33] Now, there’s something you need to know about Warlock. He hates cops, OK? 好吧,关于法师,有件事你必须要了解 他很恨警察,真的很恨
[1:21:38] So just let me do all the talking, OK? 所以让我来跟他说话就好了,明白?
[1:21:50] Shit. 见鬼!
[1:21:52] Hey, Mrs Kaludis. 嘿,卡鲁迪斯太太
[1:21:54] Um, is Freddy home? 嗯,弗来迪在家吗?
[1:21:58] I’m Matt Farrell and this is, uh… 我是马特·法瑞尔,这位是,嗯…
[1:22:01] Billy. 比利
[1:22:03] We’re friends from… Space Camp. I went to Space Camp with Freddy. 我们是他朋友…太空夏令营的朋友 我们跟弗来迪一起去过太空夏令营
[1:22:09] Freddy! 弗来迪!
[1:22:11] -Freddy? -You got company! -弗来迪? -有人来找你
[1:22:20] Frederick! Didn’t you hear me? 弗来德利克!没听到我说话吗?
[1:22:24] All Baltimore heard you, Ma. 整个巴尔地摩都听到了,妈
[1:22:26] -Your friends are here. -Friends? What the? -你朋友来了 -朋友?什么…
[1:22:30] Come on, Ma! How many times I gotta tell you, don’t bring people down here? 妈!我还得跟你说几次啊? 不许带任何人到这里来!
[1:22:34] I can’t see too good. Is that a young, bearded Han Solo? You’ve lost so much weight! 我都快认不出来了,这就是年轻又留了胡子的汉·索罗吗? (哈里森·福特扮演的星战人物) 发生什么事了?你瘦了好多!
[1:22:39] No, I gained 30 pounds. Who is that? 没有,我倒长了30磅,那是谁?
[1:22:40] Know what? Doesn’t matter. -噢,那是… -算了,无所谓
[1:22:42] Dude, what are you doin’ here? Cos of you, I’m rocking five generators to stay online. 伙计,你又来这里做什么?就是因为你 我得用五台发电机才能保持在线
[1:22:47] And since you’re being hunted by assassins, this visit is not a healthy use of my time. 加上你现在又被人追杀 所以你的来访对我来说也不是什么好事
[1:22:53] And hey, don’t touch that, all right? 嘿,别碰那个好吗?
[1:22:56] CB radio? A little low-tech for you guys, isn’t it? 民用波段电台? 对你们来说也太小儿科了吧?
[1:23:00] That, my friend, is an end-of-the-world insurance system, OK? 小儿科?哥们儿,那可是 世界末日来临时的保障,明白吗?
[1:23:04] So when the last microchip goes down, I can contact whoever’s there, 就算是最后一块芯片都挂掉了 我还能继续和外界保持联络
[1:23:07] whether they be zombies or not. 不管对方是具僵尸还是别的什么东西
[1:23:10] -What’d you bring your dad here for? -He’s cool. He’s into the gaming culture. -你带你爸爸来这里干嘛? -他很前卫哦,对电玩文化很感兴趣
[1:23:14] Nice poster. 海报不错
[1:23:17] -Oh, what? Like, you a big fan of the Fett? -No. I was always more of a Star Wars guy. -怎么?你很喜欢费特?(星际大战里的赏金猎人) -不,我还是比较喜欢星际大战
[1:23:23] -Star Wars guy. Who is this man? -He’s my… -喜欢星际大战…他到底是谁? -他在开玩笑…他是我的…
[1:23:26] Hey, dump truck. I’m not his dad. 嘿!你个笨小子!我不是他爸爸
[1:23:29] -I’m a cop. How ’bout that? -Oh. A cop. I’m sorry. Thank you. -我是个警察,怎么样吧? -噢,警察,真不好意思,谢谢你了
[1:23:33] Why’d you bring a cop into my command centre? 你干嘛带个警察来我的控制中心?
[1:23:35] (laughs) Command centre! It’s a basement. 哈哈哈,控制中心?这不过是个地下室!
[1:23:38] -It’s a command centre! -I can explain. -这是控制中心! -别说了,麦克连,我可以解释
[1:23:41] Just tell us about Thomas Gabriel, all right? That’s why we came here. 你告诉我们汤玛斯·盖布尔的事就行了 我们就是为这事儿来的
[1:23:45] Thomas Gabriel. I didn’t know. Sorry. 汤玛斯·盖布尔?哦,很好 我不知道,很抱歉
[1:23:47] Get out! I want you outta here, right now. 出去!我要你们现在给我出去!快!
[1:23:50] Hey, calm down. Just calm down, big boy! 嘿,冷静点,冷静点!胖小子
[1:23:53] You calm down! It’s my house! 你才冷静点!这是我家!
[1:23:55] You’re gonna tell me what I wanna know, or I’ll beat you to death in your own house. 你得告诉我我想知道的 不然我就在你家揍死你
[1:24:15] Four years ago, the DOD recruits Thomas Gabriel to be a cyberspook for ’em, OK? 四年前国防部雇用了汤玛斯·盖布尔 做他们的电脑顾问
[1:24:19] First day on the job, tells his bosses 上任的第一天,他就跟上司说
[1:24:21] this nation’s security infrastructure is open to compromise. 这个国家的安全系统 充斥着漏洞,门户洞开
[1:24:25] They say, “We’ll take it under advisement.” But he don’t ease up cos he is committed. 他们说“我们会考虑你的建议的” 但他是个很有责任感的人,并没有就此作罢
[1:24:30] So he breaks into a meeting of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, 所以他就直接闯进参谋长联席会议
[1:24:33] and, with just a laptop, hacks into NORAD and shuts down our defence network. 仅凭着一台笔记本电脑,就黑掉了 北美空军防卫司令部,关闭了整个国防网络系统
[1:24:38] So they put a gun to the man’s head and forced him to stop the hack. 结果他们就拿枪对着他的脑袋 叫他停止这种攻击行为
[1:24:42] Thomas Gabriel’s the guy who shut down NORAD with a laptop just to prove a point. 汤玛斯·盖布尔就是为了证明自己的观点 能用一台笔记本电脑关闭整个北美空防司令部的人
[1:24:46] -You think I’m scared of you? -Tell us how to find him. -你以为我还会怕你吗? -告诉我们怎么找到他
[1:24:49] How do I know? He’s a ghost, man. He just fell off the grid. 我怎么知道?他是个幽灵 已经从人间消失了
[1:24:52] -Another dead end. Come on. -Wait. -这条路也走不通,咱们走吧 -等等,麦克连
[1:24:54] Listen, Warlock, a couple of weeks ago I wrote a… “法师”,你听着 几个星期前,我写了…
[1:24:58] A mutating algorithmic security code, that’s probably being used by Thomas Gabriel now. 我知道,你写了个新加密算法的代码 现在就可能正被汤玛斯·盖布尔用着呢
[1:25:03] No, we know that. Yes. Can you tell us what he’s using it for? 不,我们知道这点,好吧 但你知道他用那个代码做什么吗?
[1:25:07] I don’t know. I’ve been trying to figure that out. Here, look. 不知道,我一直在尝试着找出答案 在这儿,你们看
[1:25:11] The only security system in the country that I can find 现在这个国家里唯一一个 正在使用那块模板的安全系统
[1:25:14] currently employing that template is the Social Security Administration. 就是社会安全局
[1:25:19] But they don’t use it in the main facility. Look. They use it in this building, in Woodlawn. 但还并不是在总局里运行,看 而是在伍德隆的这栋大楼里
[1:25:24] -Whoa. What the hell? God! -I know, right? -哇噢,这到底是怎么?上帝! -我知道,对吧?
[1:25:27] -What are you talkin’ about? -The power consumption’s off the charts. -对什么,你们到底在说些什么? -用电量高得惊人
[1:25:31] It’s hot. It’s on fire. 是非常高非常热,都快着火了
[1:25:32] (Matt) Why are there chilling towers? -那儿怎么会有这些冷却塔? -我也是这么想的
[1:25:35] Hello. 喂
[1:25:36] What’s a chilling tower? 什么是冷却塔?
[1:25:39] See what I’ve been dealing with? 你看看我一直就是和这种菜鸟合作
[1:25:41] Large server farms generate a lot of heat and need to be cooled. 大型主机群运行会产生很多热量 所以需要冷却系统
[1:25:45] But why there? 但为什么是在那儿呢?
[1:25:47] I don’t know what’s in that building, but it’s not Social Security numbers. 我跟你说,虽然我不知道那里面是什么 但绝对不是社会安全保障号码
[1:25:57] I got a red flag over here! Someone’s hackin’ into Woodlawn. 我这里出现了警报! 有人侵入了伍德隆
[1:26:03] Honing in on the host server right now. 现在正挂载在主机上
[1:26:07] “Frederick Kaludis.” “弗来德利克·卡鲁迪斯”
[1:26:09] -Let’s have a look at him. -Fat bastard. -咱们来看看他 -这头肥猪
[1:26:16] McClane. 麦克连
[1:26:18] -Where is his daughter? -We just got a trace on her cell. -他的女儿现在在哪儿? -我们追踪到了她的手机讯号
[1:26:22] You’ll love this. 你一定会很高兴的
[1:26:28] All right. Let’s get a better look at you. 好,让我们来仔细看看你
[1:26:43] -(Gabriel) Freddy? -What? -弗来迪? -什么?
[1:26:45] What the hell are you doing dickin’around inside my network? 你钻到我网络里来搞什么鬼,呃?
[1:26:53] McClane? 麦克连?
[1:26:55] I thought I killed you already. 我还以为我已经杀了你呢
[1:26:57] I get that sometimes. 这话我时常听到
[1:27:02] -You think you can try to track where he is? -Dude, yeah. -你能不能追踪到他在哪里? -可以,伙计
[1:27:05] Detective, covering the camera with your hand does not turn off the microphone. 探长,用手遮住摄影机可并不能关掉麦克风哈
[1:27:12] Yeah, I know I’m not as smart as you guys with all this computer shit, 是,我知道在电脑方面我不如你们聪明
[1:27:18] but, hey, I’m still alive, ain’t I? 不过,嘿,我还活着,不是吗?
[1:27:23] I mean, you got to be runnin’ out of bad guys by now, right? Huh? 而你那边的坏人一定是快死光了吧?呃?
[1:27:31] Gabriel? 盖布尔?
[1:27:34] Honestly, you can tell me. How does that work? 说句实话,你可以告诉我 你是怎么做的?
[1:27:38] You got some kind of service? Some kinda 800 number? 1-800-HENCHMEN? 是不是有一种服务? 什么800号码之类的?比如说1-800-找帮凶?
[1:27:43] And I bet you’re still on hold with, 而且我敢打赌你一定还在线上
[1:27:45] “Can I get another dead Asian hooker bitch over here right away?” Huh? 喊着“能不能再帮我找一个 死亚洲婊子过来?”是吧?
[1:27:51] But seriously, all that kicking aside, that skinny little ninja chick, she was smokin’ hot. 不过说真的,估且不论她的腿功 那个精瘦的女忍者还真是够辣的
[1:27:57] One of those gotta be real hard to come by, right? 想找这么一个,一定很不容易吧?
[1:28:00] -You’re impressed with yourself, aren’t you? -I have my moments. -你好像很得意啊? -我也有值得骄傲的时候
[1:28:04] Yeah? 是吗?
[1:28:08] Is this one of them? 那这也是其中之一吗?
[1:28:14] -(Lucy) Hello? -Yes, this is Emergency Services. -喂? -这是紧急服务中心
[1:28:17] -Thank God. -Can she hear me? -谢天谢地 -她听得到我吗?
[1:28:19] My name is Lucy Gennero. I’m stuck in here. My cell’s not working. 我叫露西·杰尼洛 我被困在这里好几个小时了,手机也不通
[1:28:23] Can she hear this? Lucy, hang up that phone! 她听得到吗? 露西,快挂掉电话!
[1:28:26] Yes, calm down, miss. We know exactly where you are. 请保持冷静,小姐 我们知道你的确切位置
[1:28:30] Everything is gonna be all right. 一切都会没事的
[1:28:32] -Lucy, hang up the phone! -John, I’m trying to have a conversation. -露西,快挂掉电话! -拜托,约翰,我正在讲话
[1:28:39] We’re a bit overloaded tonight, as you may imagine, 今晚任务很多,我们有点人手不足 这点我想你也知道
[1:28:42] but I assure you we’re gonna get you out of there. 但我向你保证我们会救你出去的
[1:28:45] -Even if I have to come down there myself. -Thank you. -即使是我必须亲自前去也没问题 -谢谢你
[1:28:49] In the meantime, is there anyone we can contact for you? 在这期间,你需要我们帮你联系什么人吗?
[1:28:53] Yeah. 是的
[1:28:56] My dad. 我爸爸
[1:28:58] His name is John McClane. He’s a New York City cop. 他叫做约翰·麦克连,是纽约市警察
[1:29:02] We’ll find him. Just hang in there, miss, and we’ll get to you… very soon. 我们会找到他的,再坚持一下,小姐 我们马上会去救你的
[1:29:10] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:29:13] Wow. That’s a great girl you got there. Can’t wait to meet her. 哇噢,你女儿真不赖 都等不及要见到她了
[1:29:18] What’s the matter? Cat got your tongue? 你怎么啦?说不出话来了?
[1:29:21] Come on, John. 来呀,约翰
[1:29:24] Make a joke. 讲个笑话
[1:29:27] Say somethin’funny. 说点儿好笑的
[1:29:36] Where? (whispers) Where you goin’? 哪儿?你要去哪里?
[1:29:39] Hey! McClane! Hold on. Where you goin’? What are you gonna do? 嘿,麦克连,等等 你要去哪里?要干什么?
[1:29:44] What do you think I’m gonna do? I’m gonna go kill this guy and get my daughter. 你以为我要去干什么? 我要去杀了这个人,救我女儿
[1:29:48] -But she can be anywhere… -Listen. It’s gonna get messy. Stay here. -但她可能会在任何地方… -嘿,听好,接下来会很混乱的 你就留在这儿
[1:29:52] -I think I… -Hey, I’m doing you a favour. -我想我… -嘿,我这是在帮你的忙
[1:29:56] I wouldn’t bet on me, all right? 我自己都没把握,懂了吗?
[1:29:58] I’ll take it from here. 接下来就由我来吧
[1:30:00] Thanks for your help. 谢谢你帮我忙
[1:30:09] I wouldn’t bet on you either, so I figured I’d lend a hand. 我对你也没把握,所以我还是该帮你一把
[1:30:15] Buckle up. 系好安全带
[1:30:43] FBI, ma’am. Jersey field office. 女士,我们是泽西分部的FBI
[1:30:46] Mind if I see your ID? 可以看一下你的证件吗?
[1:30:48] Not at all. 没问题
[1:30:59] My dad’s a cop. Force of habit. 我爸爸是警察,所以才会有这种习惯
[1:31:02] Your father sounds like a very smart man. 听起来你爸爸倒是个聪明人
[1:31:10] Kid, can you get Bowman? 孩子,你能联络到伯曼吗?
[1:31:12] Uh, yeah. 嗯,可以
[1:31:24] It’s completely dead. 完全不通
[1:31:26] Gabriel must have shut down all the satellite links. Shit. 盖布尔一定是关闭了所有卫星通讯 妈的
[1:31:35] I’m sorry about Lucy, man. 关于露西的事,我很抱歉
[1:31:40] About all of it. 还有所有这一切
[1:31:42] It was my fault you got into this. This wasn’t your fight. 都是我的错,把你牵涉其中 这些其实都不关你的事的
[1:31:45] You got nothin’ to be sorry about. 没什么好抱歉的
[1:31:52] -Let go of me, you bastard! -This bitch is a handful. -放开我,你个杂种! -这贱货真难缠
[1:32:01] Are you gonna be all right? 你现在没事了吧?
[1:32:05] Hey! Behave or I will hurt you. 老实点,不然我会伤到你的!
[1:32:08] Oh, yeah? Let’s step outside, just you and me. We’ll see who hurts who. 是吗?那我们两个出去单挑 看是谁能伤到谁
[1:32:15] You really are his daughter. 真是有其父,必有其女
[1:32:17] Tie her wrists. 把她的手绑起来
[1:32:26] Trey, Gabriel wants to see you. 特雷,盖布尔想见你
[1:32:29] -Is it that time already? -Yeah. -是时候了吗? -对
[1:32:33] OK. 好
[1:32:35] I’ll be back in a second. 我很快就回来
[1:32:42] No, no, no, please! 别,别,求求你,不要!
[1:33:28] -(alarm) -We’re showing a breach on an exterior vent. 有人从外围的通风口侵入
[1:33:37] Go take a look. 去看看
[1:33:40] Don’t be long. We’re packing up soon. 别太久,我们马上要收拾东西走人了
[1:33:54] Hey, McClane, do we have anything resembling a plan? 嘿,麦克连,我们是不是该有个计划什么的?
[1:33:57] Find Lucy and kill everybody else. 找到露西,杀死其它所有人
[1:33:59] No, I mean more like a plan. Like, a way to do that. 不,我是说比这更像是个计划的 比如说,怎么实现你刚说的目标
[1:34:06] Come on. 快
[1:34:09] OK, according to the layout, the chilling towers are kept on the bottom level. 好,根据设计图,冷却塔是在最底层
[1:34:19] I think mine’s locked. 还好没上锁
[1:34:25] OK. Now it looks like we’re gettin’ somewhere. 好,看来我们的确是到了关键地带了
[1:34:36] Uh… 呃…
[1:34:40] OK, this looks like it controls the cooling system for the mainframe, which should be… 看起来控制冷却系统的主机应该是在…
[1:34:46] If I can just hack in… 如果我能侵入到这里…
[1:34:50] and trip the alarm, it might alert Bowman. 触动警铃,这样可能就会引起伯曼的注意
[1:35:01] Someone set off the alarms. 有人触动了警铃
[1:35:03] Yes. Thank you, detective. I can hear that. Find a way to turn it off. 谢谢你了,警探,我也能听得到 快想法儿关掉它
[1:35:11] What have you got? 怎么了?
[1:35:14] We got a problem. The alarms went off at Woodlawn. 出了问题,乌德隆的警铃响了
[1:35:19] It’s gotta be him. 一定是他
[1:35:21] And what’s Woodlawn? 那乌德隆又是什么?
[1:35:28] It’s NSA -a secure facility outside of Baltimore. 是国家安全局 它是设在巴尔地摩城外的一个安全设施点
[1:35:32] It’s a fail-safe we built after 9/11 to back up all financial information. 在我们9/11之后建的一项安全设施 为的是在危机时备份所有的金融资料
[1:35:37] The moment networks were hit, all financial data began downloading to those servers. 一旦网络遭到入侵,所有的金融资料就会 自动被下载到那边的主机做为备份
[1:35:42] Banks, Wall Street, corporate records, government funds -all of it. 银行、华尔街、企业档案、政府基金… 所有这些
[1:35:47] Basically, a backup for the accumulated wealth of America. 基本上就是整个美国所积累的财富总和
[1:35:51] All in one location? 全都在一个地点?
[1:35:54] What could Gabriel do with it? 盖布尔又能用它来做什么呢?
[1:35:56] If he could get in, he might try to transfer the data to a portable hard drive. 如果他能进得去,就可以把资料都转到移动硬盘上
[1:36:00] Then he’d have access to those accounts from anywhere. Siphon off billions for himself. 然后他就可以在任何地方操控这些帐户 把几十亿元收归囊中
[1:36:06] We couldn’t trace it. 而我们完全无法追踪到
[1:36:08] Or, knowing him, he could erase it all and send us all back to the Stone Age. 或者,以我对他的了解,他可能会删除所有资料 让我们一文不名,回到石器时代
[1:36:14] -Why the hell wasn’t I told about this? -Frankly, it’s above your pay grade. -为什么你们没告诉过我这件事? -说实话,以你的职位级别还不够格
[1:36:19] My pay grade? 我不够格?
[1:36:24] How the hell did Gabriel find out about this when even I didn’t know about it? 如果连我都不知道 那盖布尔到底是怎么知道的?
[1:36:31] He designed it. 他就是设计者
[1:36:35] It was his program. 这是他设计的程序
[1:36:37] He knew that hacking your system last night would trigger the download. 他知道昨晚黑掉你的系统后 下载就会自动开始
[1:36:42] That’s brilliant. 真聪明!
[1:36:44] You two geniuses, stay out of my way. 你们这两个天才,别在这儿挡我的道了
[1:36:53] Let me see if I can get a floor plan of this place. 让我看看能不能找到这地方的地面分布图
[1:36:57] Don’t move! 不许动!
[1:36:59] You, get away from the bag. Now! 你!离开电脑!快点!
[1:37:02] OK, OK. 好,好
[1:37:04] We’ve been waiting for you. 我们一直在等你
[1:37:07] Yeah? I’ve been waiting for you, too. 是吗?我也一直在等你
[1:37:37] McClane! 麦克连!
[1:37:41] McClane! 麦克连!
[1:37:45] Kid? 孩子?
[1:37:47] Matt? 马特?
[1:37:48] Kid! 孩子!
[1:38:02] (Gabriel) Emerson. 艾默森
[1:38:05] We have a problem in one of the cooling towers. 有一个冷却塔好像出了点问题
[1:38:08] -Tower seven. -Tower seven. -七号塔 -七号塔
[1:38:09] Find out what’s going on. 去看看出了什么事
[1:38:11] Arrivo subito. OK. 好,我去看看
[1:38:21] Sir? 长官?
[1:38:22] Get the HR team to stand by. We need to get to Woodlawn. 让你的队伍准备待命 我们得去乌德隆
[1:38:25] The roads out are blocked. DC’s in total gridlock. 路全都堵死了 现在华盛顿地区被挤得水泄不通
[1:38:28] Then get us some helicopters. 那就去弄几架直升机
[1:38:30] They were all pulled by the Pentagon for search and rescue. 直升机都被五角大楼调去做搜救工作了
[1:38:33] Molina, find me some goddamn helicopters immediately. 莫利纳,马上去给我弄几架他妈的直升机
[1:38:37] Look, the Pentagon has jets flying CAP over DC. 听着,五角大楼正在让战斗机 在华盛顿上空巡查
[1:38:40] Have them send one to Woodlawn and keep an eye on things. 让他们派一架到乌德隆 在我们到达前要密切监视一切动向
[1:38:43] Let’s go. 咱们出发
[1:38:57] Where’s my daughter? 我女儿她在哪儿?
[1:38:59] (Gabriel) Russo, check in. 鲁索,回话
[1:39:04] Yeah, I think Russo’s on his way down to meet your girlfriend, dickhead. 我想鲁索现在正往黄泉路上 去见你女友呢,混帐
[1:39:09] Hold on a minute. Looks like he’s coming around. 等一下 他好像还有话说
[1:39:13] -It’s McClane! He’s on the third floor! -(gunshot) 是麦克连!他在3楼!
[1:39:20] Get all that? That’s right. 都听到了?没错
[1:39:23] I’m on the third floor. But I’m coming to get you. 我就在3楼 不过我马上要去找你了
[1:39:35] Don’t move now. I’ll send a doctor. 别动,我会找医生来的
[1:39:41] Kill this guy and I’ll give you Mai’s cut. 杀了这家伙,我把麻衣的那份分给你
[1:39:45] Je vous rejoins. 一言为定
[1:40:30] My algorithm. 我的加密程序
[1:40:38] OK, please, God. 好,拜托了
[1:40:41] Oh, please, God… 拜托拜托,上帝呀…
[1:41:19] Oh, Jesus, they’re going after the money. 天!他们是想要钱
[1:41:45] You coming to get me, John? Is that the plan? 你要过来找我吗,约翰? 那就是你的计划?
[1:41:48] Yep, that’s my plan. 对,那就是我的计划
[1:41:50] What makes you think I won’t put a bullet in your daughter’s head? 那你怎么就知道我现在不会 朝你女儿脑袋开一枪呢?
[1:41:54] -Cos you’re scared of me. -You think I’m afraid of you? -因为你怕我 -是吗?你以为我怕你?
[1:41:58] Otherwise she’d be dead already. You need a bargaining chip. 要不然她早就已经死了 你需要一个谈判筹码
[1:42:08] Stop there! Hands up. 停下!举起手来
[1:42:11] If you kill me, you’ll never get it open. 如果你杀了我,就永远也打不开它了
[1:42:13] Eccoti qui, piccolo stronzo. 你小子都做了些什么?
[1:42:16] Move away. Move! 走开,走开!
[1:42:26] You know, John, I feel like we’ve gotten off on the wrong foot. 约翰,我认为我们一开始 就对彼此产生了误会
[1:42:30] And because of that, you think I’m the bad guy. 正因为如此,你认为我是个坏人
[1:42:33] Nothing could be further from the truth. I’m the good guy. 但这是大错特错的,我才是好人
[1:42:36] I told them this could happen if they didn’t prepare. 我告诉过他们如果不做好准备 这种事情是会发生的
[1:42:40] Did I get a thank-you? No, I got crucified. But they wouldn’t listen. 他们有感谢我吗?没有! 我反倒被他们毁了,可他们就是不听
[1:42:44] -You got their attention now, don’t you? -That’s right. -那你现在引起他们的注意力了,不是吗? -没错
[1:42:47] -I am doing the country a favour. -(chuckles) By tearing it apart. -我是在帮这个国家的忙 -哈,帮它弄得四分五裂是吗?
[1:42:52] Better me than some outsider. Some religious nut-job bent on Armageddon. 被我破坏总比被外人破坏要好 比被那些相信世界末日的宗教狂热份子破坏要好
[1:42:57] Nobody wants to see that happen. 没有人想看到那种情况发生的
[1:43:00] Everything I’ve broken can be fixed if the country is willing to pay for it. 所有我破坏的东西都可以被修复 只要国家愿意出钱
[1:43:06] Ah, bullshit. It’s always been about the money. 啊,屁话!永远都只是为了钱
[1:43:10] What? I shouldn’t get paid for my work? I’m working my ass off here, John. 怎么?我这么辛苦的工作不该得到酬劳吗? 我可是拼了命地在工作啊,约翰
[1:43:14] Well, just sit tight, asshole. I got a cheque for you. 那就坐好了等着吧,混账东西 我有张支票要给你呢
[1:43:21] I can’t talk to this guy. You talk to him, see if you can get him to focus. 我没办法和他说话,你跟他说吧 看能不能让他听进去
[1:43:26] Dad? 爸?
[1:43:30] Hi, baby. 嗨,宝贝
[1:43:32] Now there are only five of them. 现在他们只剩下五个人了
[1:43:37] Hang on, Lucy. I’m comin’. 坚持住,露西,我来了
[1:43:50] Would somebody please kill this son of a bitch? 谁能不能给我杀了这狗娘养的!
[1:43:55] We have a problem. 我们有麻烦了
[1:43:57] There’s actually no problem. I just got off on the wrong floor. 其实也没有什么麻烦 我只是下错了楼层
[1:44:04] This is a mess. 全乱套了
[1:44:08] Wow. I’m truly impressed, man. Hacking every byte of financial data 哇,我真佩服你 要破解整个国家的所有财政资料
[1:44:12] for the entire country’d take weeks unless you eliminated the congestion. 得需要几个星期的时间 除非你能先消除网络拥挤状况
[1:44:17] That’s what this fire sale is about, isn’t it? 这次末世入侵就是为了这个吧?
[1:44:20] -That’s brilliant. -Yes, it is. Please be quiet. -真是太高明了! -对,是很高明,请你安静点
[1:44:23] -Asshole. -Who are you? -混蛋 -你是谁?
[1:44:26] Matt Farrell. 马特·法瑞尔
[1:44:29] Lucy McClane. 露西·麦克连
[1:44:31] I thought your name was Gennero. Lucy Gennero. 我还以为你姓杰尼洛 露西·杰尼洛
[1:44:35] Not today. 今天不是
[1:44:37] -Can you crack the code? -Maybe. I mean, if I had enough time. -你能破解密码吗? -也许吧,如果我有足够时间的话
[1:44:41] That’s encouraging. 这可真令人鼓舞啊
[1:44:45] Take them with us. 带上他们走
[1:44:47] -Let’s go. -Let’s go. -咱们走 -咱们走
[1:44:52] Gabriel, Pentagon just sent an F-35 towards us. 盖布尔,国防部刚派了架F-35 朝我们这边过来了
[1:44:55] Keep an eye on it. 监视着它
[1:44:58] Pulling down the “go” codes now. 开始破解攻击指令密码
[1:45:17] You might wanna think about what you want on your headstone, asshole. 你也许该开始想想 墓碑上要写点儿什么了,混蛋
[1:45:27] Christ. Goddamn hamster! 靠,他妈的跟老鼠一样!
[1:45:31] There you go. 来吧
[1:45:32] Stay still, spider-boy! 别动啊,蜘蛛小子!
[1:45:39] That’s right. 这就对了
[1:46:10] Goddammit! 该死!
[1:46:21] Oh, no! 哦,不要啊!
[1:46:24] You probably shouldn’t antagonise them, since they have all the loaded guns. 说真的,你不应该激怒他们 他们可都是荷枪实弹哪
[1:46:29] Take a minute and dig deep for a bigger set of balls, cos you’re gonna need ’em. 深吸一口气,好好找找看你的胆量在哪里 因为你会需要的
[1:46:33] Wow. I know that tone. It’s just weird hearing it from someone… with hair. 哇,这语气好熟悉,只是从一个 有头发的人嘴里说出来感觉好像…怪怪的
[1:47:15] Sir. 长官
[1:47:16] ETA 15 minutes. 预计15分钟到达
[1:47:43] There we go. 下来吧
[1:48:12] Fix it. 弄好它
[1:48:14] Why? You’re just gonna kill me if I fix it. I know that. 为什么?我一弄好你就会杀了我 这点我清楚
[1:48:24] Oh, shit. 可恶
[1:48:30] I’m not gonna do it. 我不会这么做的
[1:48:36] -Oh, no, no, no! Shit! -Robinson is coming pretty fast. -哦,不要不要,可恶! -罗宾森好像开得太快了
[1:48:40] -I’m sorry, what? -Something’s wrong. -什么,你说什么? -有点不对劲
[1:48:42] Robinson is coming too fast. 罗宾森开得太快了
[1:48:48] It’s not Robinson. 那不是罗宾森
[1:48:50] That would be my dad. 那一定是我爸爸
[1:49:04] Freddy? 弗来迪?
[1:49:07] Freddy? 弗来迪?
[1:49:09] It’s John McClane. 是我,约翰·麦克连
[1:49:11] Look, I know you can hear me. This is your frequency, right? 666. 我知道你能听到 这是你的频率,对吧?666
[1:49:15] Come on, pick up the mic, Freddy. 快点,拿起麦克风,弗来迪
[1:49:20] Nobody here by that name. Sorry. 这里没有你要找的人,对不起
[1:49:23] Hackerjerk-off! 混蛋黑客!
[1:49:29] Warlock… “法师”…
[1:49:31] I need you to do whatever it is you do to patch me through to the FBI. 我想要你尽一切可能帮我联络上FBI
[1:49:36] To Deputy Director Bowman. 帮我联络上副局长伯曼
[1:49:38] -You hear me? -Are you serious? -你听到了吗? -你是认真的?
[1:49:41] You want me to intentionally open up a com line 你要我这样用黑的方法给你去接通
[1:49:44] to the head of the FBI’s cyber division? I don’t think so. FBI网络犯罪小组的头头? 开什么玩笑
[1:49:48] Freddy, goddammit, they have my daughter! 弗来迪,该死,他们抓了我女儿!
[1:49:56] I can do that. Hold on. 我可以帮你,稍等
[1:49:59] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:50:07] (woman) This is Central. We have a patch for Director Bowman. 这里是中心,有人要找伯曼主任
[1:50:11] Sir. Central’s trying to reach you. 长官,中心找你
[1:50:16] Go. 请说
[1:50:17] -Bowman, it’s McClane. -McClane. -伯曼,我是麦克连 -麦克连
[1:50:19] Listen to me. Gabriel is on the 695 headed north in a Hazmat truck. 听我说,盖布尔在往北的695公路上 他开的是运危险物质的公用车
[1:50:23] Wait, Gabriel’s left Woodlawn? We’re headed there right now. 等等,盖布尔已经离开乌德隆了? 我们正赶往那里呢
[1:50:27] Bowman. He’s got my daughter. 伯曼,他们抓了我女儿
[1:50:31] Listen, this Hazmat truck is a government vehicle, so it should be LoJacked, right? 听好,这辆运危险物质的车是政府公用的 所以应该有防盗追踪系统,对吗?
[1:50:36] Track that down, it should take you to him. 追踪到那台车就可以追踪到盖布尔
[1:50:38] -Give me the tag number. -All right. Hang on. Here it comes. -告诉我车牌号 -好,等一下,记好了
[1:50:42] G…T… Golf… Tango…
[1:50:45] 5…9…2…N five… niner… two… November.
[1:50:50] Got it. McClane, where is Farrell? 记下了,麦克连,法瑞尔在哪里?
[1:50:52] He’s with them. 跟他们在一起
[1:50:55] Listen to me. 听我说
[1:50:56] I’m gonna go in there and get Lucy out, but if something happens to me, 我要进去救露西,可如果我有什么不测的话
[1:51:01] you gotta send the cavalry in, you hear me? I mean everybody. 你必须派援军进去,听到没? 派所有人进去
[1:51:05] Don’t let that maniac get my daughter. 别让那疯子抓走我女儿,你听到没?
[1:51:08] -John, don’t worry. -I want your word, Bowman. -约翰,别担心 -我要你向我保证,伯曼
[1:51:13] Yeah, you have it. 我保证
[1:51:16] McClane out. 麦克连回话完毕
[1:51:25] There’s the F-35. F-35来了
[1:51:29] Did you get the “go” codes? 你破解攻击指令密码了吗?
[1:51:31] -Trey. Did you get the “go” codes? -Yes. -特雷?攻击指令密码破解了吗? -是,破解了
[1:51:34] Can you connect me to the pilot? 让我和飞行员说话
[1:51:37] Uh… 嗯…
[1:51:53] Isolating his radio. 正在隔离他的无线电讯号
[1:52:00] Sending him the “go” codes. 现在向他发送攻击指令
[1:52:09] AV-81 AV-81.
[1:52:11] -AV-81, this is Marine Air Wing ATC. -Go for AV-81. -AV-81, 这里是海军陆战队空翼航空指挥中心 -AV-81听命
[1:52:16] Confirmed terrorist vehicle located in your sector. A big rig truck. 已确定你防区内有搭载恐怖分子的车辆行驶 是一台大型货柜车
[1:52:21] -Currently in pursuit of a Hazmat vehicle. -I see them. -现正在追逐一辆危险物品运输车 -我看到了,指挥中心
[1:52:24] You are authorised to engage and destroy. 你现在有权对其进行攻击并摧毁它
[1:52:27] Copy that. AV-81 engaging. 收到,AV-81开始进行攻击
[1:52:38] What? 搞什么鬼?
[1:52:47] Jesus Christ! Goddammit! 他妈的!
[1:52:53] You’re shooting at the wrong guy! 你打错人了!
[1:53:03] I don’t think Daddy’s coming, honey. 宝贝儿,我想你爸爸大概不会来了
[1:53:18] Hey! Jackass! 嘿!蠢货!
[1:54:08] Is that it? Huh? 就这两下子而已?呃?
[1:54:13] Is that your best shot? 这就是你的完美一击吗?
[1:54:58] Come on! 挺住!
[1:55:08] Damn! 该死!
[1:55:26] Come on! 拜托!
[1:57:01] Let’s go. Come on! 快走,快!
[1:57:03] That way. It’s that way. Go! 这边走,这边,快!
[1:57:14] We are leaving in three minutes. 我们三分钟后就离开
[1:57:20] You have one. 你只有一分钟时间
[1:57:22] The rules haven’t changed. You’ll kill me the minute I unlock it. 规则还是没变啊 我一解开密码你就会杀了我的
[1:57:30] -Oh, shit! Oh, shit! -Matthew? -哦,他妈的!他妈的! -马修?
[1:57:32] Matthew! 马修!
[1:57:34] I really need you to pay attention. 我真的需要你专心一些
[1:57:37] -The rules can always change. -OK, wait. -规则永远都可以改变 -好,等一下
[1:57:40] -I’m gonna shoot her in ten seconds. -Wait. -我在十秒钟内就要对她开枪了 -等一下
[1:57:43] 9… Nine.
[1:57:45] I can’t. 我不行
[1:57:47] 8… Eight.
[1:57:49] I can’t. 我怎么能…
[1:57:51] Oh, God. 上帝!
[1:57:56] -OK! -(Lucy cries) 够了!
[1:57:59] OK, OK, OK! 好,好,好!
[1:58:00] 6… Six.
[1:58:02] OK, stop! Stop, stop! I’m doing it. I’m doing it! 停!停!我做!我做!
[1:58:06] Oh, God. Oh, my God. 上帝,我的上帝呀
[1:58:22] (Trey) Feds are headed this way. 联邦探员朝这边过来了
[1:58:24] -Get everything on the plane. -Yep. -把所有东西都装上飞机 -是
[1:58:36] -Dad! -(Gabriel) Careful. -爸! -小心
[1:58:38] Don’t worry, baby. Everything’s gonna be all right. 别担心,宝贝,一切都会没事的
[1:58:44] Daddy! 爸爸!
[1:58:51] -(groans) -No! 不!
[1:58:53] Hold this. 抓住她
[1:59:17] No! 不!
[1:59:20] Jesus Christ. 老天
[1:59:22] You got her? 你这回抓住她了?
[1:59:25] You’re sure? 你确定?
[1:59:29] Nice effort, though. 不过她倒是勇气可嘉
[1:59:31] -Matthew! -Oh, shit! All right, OK! -马修! -哦,该死,好,好!
[1:59:34] OK! I’m doin’ it. I know. 我做,我做
[1:59:44] McClane. 麦克连
[1:59:46] Would you do me a favour? 你能帮我个忙吗?
[1:59:51] I know the lights are beginning to dim, but if you could just hang on for a second, 我知道你快不行了,不过你再撑着点
[1:59:56] when Matt’s finished, I’m gonna kill him and your daughter, 等马特做完了, 我就杀了他,再杀了你女儿
[1:59:59] and I would love for you to see that. 而我真得很希望你能看到这一幕
[2:00:03] Goddammit. Matthew? 他妈的,马修?
[2:00:06] Ten seconds, OK? You’ll have all your money. 再给十秒行吗? 再过十秒你就能有所有的钱了
[2:00:08] -You just leave. No one has to get hurt, OK? -A few seconds. Stay with me. -你可以离开,没人必须要受伤,好吗? -再过几秒,你给我待好
[2:00:13] McClane! 麦克连!
[2:00:15] -Ohh! -Stay with me. 你给我待好
[2:00:17] Dad? 爸?
[2:00:19] On your tombstone it should read, “Always in the wrong place at the wrong time.” 你的墓碑上应该这么写 “总是在错误的时间出现在错误的地方”
[2:00:25] How ’bout, “Yippee-ki-yay, motherf… (bleep)!” 不如写“爽死啦!操你…”
[2:00:43] (sobbing) Daddy… Daddy… Daddy… 爸…爸…
[2:00:46] -Are you OK? -Yes, baby, I’m fine. -你还好吗? -是的,宝贝儿,我挺好的
[2:00:51] I knew you’d come for me. 我知道你会来救我
[2:00:52] Of course I’d come for you, honey. Sorry it took me so long. It’s OK. 我当然会来救你的,宝贝 抱歉我用了这么久才救你出来,我没事的
[2:01:05] Move, move. 快,快
[2:01:12] (man) Freeze! 不许动!
[2:01:13] Hold, hold! He’s OK. 等等,等等!都是自己人
[2:01:18] -Get that vehicle. -Come around! -到车那边去 -绕过去!绕过去!
[2:01:21] -Here, help Daddy up. -OK. -来,扶爸爸起来 -好
[2:01:23] Oooh! Wait, wait. I think I’ll just stay here for a minute. 哦! 等会儿,等会儿 我看我还是先坐在这里休息一下好了
[2:01:28] -OK. Daddy, you’re outta your mind. -What are you talkin’ about? -好的,爸,你真是疯了 -怎么了?
[2:01:32] -You shot yourself! -It seemed like a good idea at the time. -你开枪打你自己诶! -在当时是个不错的想法
[2:01:37] Don’t tell these guys that I did that. 别告诉这些人我这么做了
[2:01:52] -Thanks for all your help, John. -Thank you. -谢谢你帮了我们,约翰 -别客气
[2:01:56] Is he OK? 他还好吗?
[2:01:59] -Should I put my hands up? -No, don’t put your hands up. -我应该把手举起来吗? -不,不用举手
[2:02:02] Put ’em down further? 那就放下面点儿?
[2:02:05] Might die of shock on the way to the hospital. 可能会在前往医院的途中休克死亡
[2:02:12] All right. 好吧
[2:02:16] I’ll be right back. 我马上回来
[2:02:19] -Hey. -Oh, hey. -嘿 -哦,嘿!
[2:02:22] -How’s it feel to be shot? -It actually feels great. -中弹的感觉怎么样? -其实还不错
[2:02:24] He gave me some… What’s it called? 他给我打了一些…叫什么?
[2:02:26] -Mor? -Morphine. -吗啡 -吗啡
[2:02:28] -Well, you got your merit badge now. -Yeah. I don’t know what that means. -好啊,你现在也有了“功绩勋章”了 -是么,可我还不知道它能意味着什么
[2:02:34] -Plus, you know, chicks dig scars. -Really? Hm. -还有就是,女人们喜欢男人的疤痕 -真的?嗯
[2:02:39] Not that one. 除了那个以外
[2:02:41] -What? -Don’t even think about it. -什么? -你想都别想
[2:02:43] How did you know what I was thinking? Did she say something to you? 你怎么知道我在想什么? 她对你说了什么吗?
[2:02:47] -I felt like we had kind of a vibe. -Easy. That’s just the morphine kickin’ in. -我觉得我们好像有点…来电… -别想太多,那只是吗啡在作怪
[2:02:51] Yeah. 是么
[2:02:53] Besides, after all we’ve been through, I’d hate to have to beat you to death. 而且,在我们一起经历这么多事后 我真不想因为这个再痛扁你一顿
[2:03:00] That would suck. 那样的确不太好
[2:03:03] -Good to go? -Yeah, all set. -可以走了吗? -是,都准备好了
[2:03:05] Take care of yourself. I’ll see you at the hospital. 好好保重,咱们医院见
[2:03:13] Hey. 嘿
[2:03:16] -Thanks for saving my daughter’s life. -Hey… -谢谢你救了我女儿的命 -嗯…
[2:03:20] What was I gonna do? 我还能怎么做呢?
[2:03:24] That’s what makes you that guy. 所以你才能成为英雄
[2:03:29] Yeah. 对…
[2:03:37] So, um, did he say anything about me? 那,嗯,他有提到我吗?
[2:03:42] Jesus, Lucy. 老天哪,露西
[2:03:44] What? I’m sorry. I’m just asking. 怎么了?对不起,我只是问问
[2:03:48] I’m in enough pain already. 我现在已经够痛苦的了
[2:03:50] Hospital. 去医院吧
2007年 Tags:虎胆龙威

Post navigation

Previous Post: 自由大道(自由大道)[2005]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Intouchables(触不可及)[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme