Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Little Miss Sunshine(阳光小美女)[2006]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Little Miss Sunshine(阳光小美女)[2006]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:阳光小美女
英文名称:Little Miss Sunshine
年代:2006

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:44] The winner of a 30,000-dollar scholarship… 三万元奖金的获得者为
[00:50] is Miss Louisiana, Erika Schwarz. 路易斯安那州小姐 艾丽卡·斯瓦兹
[00:54] And the new Miss America is Miss Kansas… 新一轮的美国小姐为 堪萨斯州小姐
[00:58] Tara Dawn Holland! 塔拉·多恩·贺兰
[01:12] …scholarship… 奖金获得者
[01:15] is Miss Louisiana, Erika Schwarz. 路易斯安那州小姐 艾丽卡·斯瓦兹
[01:20] And the new Miss America is Miss Kansas, Tara Dawn Holland! 新一轮的美国小姐为 堪萨斯州小姐 塔拉·多恩·贺兰
[01:24] There are two kinds of people in this world- 世界上有两种人
[01:28] winners and losers. 成功者和失败者
[01:31] Inside each and every one of you… 在你们每个人的心中
[01:34] at the very core of your being… 你们内心深处
[01:38] is a winner waiting to be awakened… 都有一名成功者 等着被觉醒
[01:42] and unleashed upon the world. 被解开束缚 冲向世界
[01:44] With my nine-step “Refuse to Lose” program… 通过我的九步曲”拒绝失败”计划
[01:47] you now have the necessary tools and the insights… 你会得到必要的工具和洞察力
[01:51] and the know-how to put your losing habits behind you… 知道地样把导致你失败的恶习抛在脑后
[01:57] and to go out and make your dreams come true. 让你梦想成真
[02:01] No hesitating. 不要犹豫
[02:04] No complaining. 不要抱怨
[02:07] And no excuses. 不要找借口
[02:09] I want you to go out in the world… 我要你们走向世界
[02:11] and I want you to be winners! 我要你们成功
[02:14] Thank you. 谢谢
[02:20] Thank you. 谢谢
[03:36] I’m on my way. 我已经上路了
[03:38] I don’t know how long.I don’t know! 我不知道还要多久 我不知道
[03:42] Richard, he has nowhere else to go. 理查 他没有别的地方可去
[03:48] I’m not smoking.I’m not! 我没在抽烟 没有啦
[03:52] Look, I’m at the hospital.Yeah, okay. Bye. 我已经到医院了 行 回见
[04:01] 阳光小美女
[04:20] Miss Hoover?Your brother’s fine. 胡佛小姐 你弟弟没事
[04:24] I need you to keep him away from sharp objects-knives, scissors. 你不能让他拿到尖利的东西 刀 剪子
[04:27] If you have medications, depressants in your house, keep them secure. 如果你家里有药品 镇静剂之类 要收藏好
[04:32] -I’d prefer to keep him, but–I know. The insurance. -我希望他能在这多呆几天 但是 -我明白 医疗保险啦
[04:36] You want to see him? 你想见见他吗
[04:53] Hey, Frank. 嗨弗兰克
[04:57] Sheryl. 雪儿
[05:00] I ‘m so glad you’re still here. 真高兴你还在
[05:06] Well, that makes one of us. 你高兴就好
[05:09] A strong low pressure system passedacross New Mexico… 一股强烈的低气压正从新墨西哥经过
[05:12] bringing with it a little moisture that will cool things off a bit. 带来的降水会让天气稍稍凉爽
[05:15] We may even see a five-to 10-degree drop in temperatures in Albuquerque. 阿尔布开克地区的气温 甚至可能会下降五到十度
[05:19] There will be no significant accumulations of rainfall- 降雨量不会增加过多
[05:21] Do you want to talk or no? 你想谈谈吗
[05:24] -Nearly nothing, but statewide 93%–No. 不想
[05:39] Hello? 喂
[05:41] Anyone? 有人在家吗
[05:45] Down here.We have you with Dwayne. 走这边 我们安排你和德维恩同住
[05:53] Dwayne, hi.Uncle Frank’s here. 德维恩 弗兰克叔叔来了
[06:00] He doesn’t mind, Frank.We talked. 他不介意的 弗兰克 我们谈过了
[06:04] Wha-I know. I know. But we can’t have you sleeping alone. The doctor said. 我知道我知道 但我们不能让你一个人睡 医生吩咐的
[06:09] I ‘m sorry.I have to insist. 抱歉 非这样不可
[06:16] You’ll get along fine.He’s really quiet. 你们会相处愉快的 他很安静
[06:18] And here’s your cot. 这是你的小床
[06:25] Please, Frank. 拜托了 弗兰克
[06:27] Please. 拜托
[06:33] Thank you. 谢谢
[06:36] I’m gonna start dinner. 我准备开饭
[06:38] You can come out when you’re settled. 你收拾好就出来吧
[06:40] And, uh,just leave the door open.That’s important. 还有 呃 门别关上 这很要紧
[06:54] Dwayne, honey, there’s a bucket of chicken in the car. 德维恩 宝贝 车里有一桶鸡肉
[06:57] Can you get it?And, uh, I’ll make a salad. 你拿回来好吗 我来做个沙拉
[07:01] -Olive? -Yeah? -奥丽芙 -干嘛
[07:03] -Is Grandpa with you? -Yeah. -爷爷是和你在一起吗 -对
[07:05] -What are you guys doing? -Rehearsing. -你们在干嘛 -排练
[07:07] -Okay, well, dinner in 10 minutes. -Okay. -好 十分钟之后开饭 -好
[07:12] -Hi. -Hi. Frank’s here. -嗨 -嗨 弗兰克来了
[07:14] Oh, God.Did, uh, Stan Grossman call? 哦 天 斯坦·格罗斯曼打过电话吗
[07:18] Well, check the machine. 自己看答录机
[07:20] -Dwayne, please, come on.The chicken. It’s in the car. 德维恩 拜托 车里的鸡肉
[07:24] Will you set the table?We’ll do paper plates tonight. 能摆一下碗吗 今天我们用纸餐具
[07:26] Remember Olive was runner-up in the Little Miss Sunshine? 记得奥丽芙拿了阳光小小姐亚军的事
[07:29] -They just called right now–Hey, it’s your sister! -他们刚打来电话 -嗨 你姐姐的电话
[07:34] Fuck. 妈的
[07:43] Hi. Richard Hoover for Stan Grossman, please. 嗨 我是理查·胡佛 请找斯坦·格罗斯曼
[07:47] Any way to reach him or- 那有办法联系到他吗
[07:50] Well, I’m just wondering if this darn book deal is done or not. 我就是想问问 出书的事到底搞得怎么样了
[07:53] -If 如果
[07:56] -Yes. 对
[07:59] Okay, could you please just have him call me any time over the weekend? 行 你能让他周末给我电话吗
[08:02] He has my cell number.Just to let me know we’re on. 他有我手机号码 要是定下来了 就告诉我一声
[08:05] Okay? Thank you. Bye. 行吗 谢谢 再见
[08:10] -So what happened with Stan Grossman? -He’s in Scottsdale. -斯坦·格罗斯曼那边怎样了 -他去斯科特斯德了
[08:12] Why didn’t he call? 那他怎么不打电话
[08:14] Will you let me worry about this, please? 我自己操心就成了 行吧
[08:17] Dwayne, can you check on Frank?Tell him it’s dinner time. 德维恩 你去看看弗兰克吧 告诉他开饭了
[08:23] Olive! Dinner time! 奥丽芙 开饭了
[08:25] Coming! 来了
[08:31] What? Dinner? 什么 晚饭
[08:37] What, you don’t talk anymore? 你怎么不说话
[08:41] Why not? 为什么不说
[08:43] You can talk.Youjust choose not to? 你能说话 但不想说
[08:52] Is that Nietzsche? 那是尼采吗
[08:56] You don’t speak because of Friedrich Nietzsche. 你不肯说话 是因为弗里德里克·尼采
[09:04] Far out. 厉害
[09:12] Frank,you can sit here next to Dwayne. 弗兰克 你可以坐在德维恩边上
[09:17] Here’s the salad, and I’m gonna run and get Sprite for everyone. 沙拉在这 我去给大家拿雪碧
[09:24] Olive, come on!Dinner time! 奥丽芙 出来吃饭了
[09:26] Okay. 好
[09:34] So who do you hang out with? 那你平时和谁一起玩
[09:42] No one? 谁也没有
[09:55] 我恨所有人
[09:56] What about your family? -那你家人呢
[10:02] 所有人
[10:03] Frank! Hey! -弗兰克 嗨
[10:05] -Richard. -Good to… see you. -理查 -很高兴 见到你
[10:20] Let me get Olive. 我去叫奥丽芙
[10:22] -Olive? Dad? -You guys, go on and start. -奥丽芙 爸 -你们开动吧
[10:26] -Let’s go! -We’re coming. -走啦 -我们就来
[10:28] -Frank, some Sprite? -Yes. -弗兰克 来点雪碧 -好
[10:31] And I want everyone to have at least a little salad. 大家都得吃点沙拉
[10:34] Thanks, Sheryl. 谢谢 雪儿
[10:36] Honey. 宝贝
[10:42] So, Sheryl, I couldn’t help noticing Dwayne has stopped speaking. 雪儿 我注意到德维恩不说话了
[10:47] Oh, yeah, he’s taken a vow of silence. 嗯 他呀 发了哑誓
[10:50] You’ve taken a vow of silence? 你发了哑誓
[10:52] Yeah. He’s gonna join the AirForce Academy,become a test pilot… 对 他要参加空军学院 当飞行员
[10:55] and he’s taken a vow of silence until he reaches that goal. 不达目的就不开口说话
[10:58] -You’re kidding? -Hi, Uncle Frank. -开玩笑吧 -嗨 弗兰克叔叔
[11:00] Oh, hey, Olive.Wow, you’re gettin’ big. 嗨 奥丽芙 哇 你可真是长大了
[11:04] Almost like a real person. 简直像个真人了
[11:09] -What happened to your arms? -Olive. -你手怎么了 -奥丽芙
[11:12] That’s all right.I hada little accident. I’m okay. 没事 我出了点小事故 没大碍的
[11:15] -How’s the, uh, routine coming, honey? -It’s good. -排练得怎么样了 宝贝 -挺好
[11:17] Yeah? When are you gonna show it to us? 是吗 什么时候表演给我们看看
[11:19] I don’t know.It’s up to Grandpa. 不好说 爷爷说了算
[11:21] A couple of days.It still needs work. 再等两天 还得继续练习
[11:24] What’s that? Chicken?Every night it’s the fuckin’ chicken! 什么玩艺 又是鸡肉 天天吃他妈的鸡肉
[11:28] -Holy God Almighty! It is possible just once–Dad! -天杀的 就不能有哪天 -爸
[11:32] we could get something to eat around here that’s not the goddamn fucking chicken? 哪天吃点别的什么 天天都他妈的鸡肉
[11:35] -Hey, Dad! Dad! -I’m just sayin’- -喂 爸 -我是说
[11:38] -Christ. -When you want to start cooking your own food,you’re welcome. -天了 -你要是想自己做饭 欢迎
[11:41] -At Sunset Manor, you know–If you like Sunset Manor,you shouldn’t have got kicked out. -当年在夕阳红养老院 那可 -你喜欢呆在养老院 就不该搞到自己被踢出来
[11:45] For God’s sakes. 上帝啊
[11:51] So when did you start with the vow? 你什么时候开始发哑誓的
[11:55] Been nine months, Frank.He hasn’t said a word. 九个月了 弗兰克 他一句话也没说过
[11:58] Not one. I think it shows tremendous discipline. 一句话没说 我觉得这说明他很有意志力
[12:03] -Richard. -I really do. -理查 -真的
[12:05] Really. I think we could learn something from Dwayne. 真的 我觉得德维恩值得我们学习
[12:08] Dwayne has a goal.He has a dream. 德维恩有目标 有梦想
[12:11] It may not be my dream,may not be yours… 可能不是你我的梦想
[12:14] but he’s pursuing it with great conviction and focus. 但他努力追求这个目标 有信心 有专注
[12:17] In fact, I was thinking about the nine steps- 事实上 这让我想起九步曲计划
[12:19] Oh, for crying out loud! 啊唷 帮帮忙
[12:21] And how Dwayne’s utilizing seven of them in his personal quest to self-fulfillment. 德维恩执行了其中至少七步 为了实现他个人的追求目标
[12:25] Richard, please. 理查 拜托
[12:27] Well, I’m just saying I’ve come around. 说说而已 我已经改变看法 同意你们了
[12:29] I think he could use our support. 我认为他需要我们的支持
[12:33] How did it happen? 怎么回事
[12:35] -How did what happen? -Your accident. -什么怎么回事 -你的事故
[12:38] Honey, here. 宝贝 来
[12:40] Oh, no, it’s okay.Unlessyou object. 噢没事 除非你不想说
[12:43] No, I’m pro-honesty here.I just think, you know, it’s up to you. 没有啦 我赞成诚实 我就是想 你知道啦 你说了算
[12:48] Be my guest. 不必客气
[12:52] Olive, um, Uncle Frank didn’t really have an accident. 奥丽芙 弗兰克叔叔并没有真的出事故
[12:56] What happened was he…tried to kill himself. 事实上是 他企图自杀
[13:00] You did? Why? 真的 为什么
[13:04] I’m sorry. I don’t think this is an appropriate conversation. 抱歉 我觉得这种谈话不合适
[13:07] Honey, let’s let Uncle Frank finish his dinner, okay? Shh. 宝贝 让弗兰克叔叔吃完饭再说好吧 嘘
[13:10] Why did you want to kill yourself? 你为什么要自杀
[13:13] No, don’t answer the question, Frank. 别回答 弗兰克
[13:16] -Richard! Richard! -He’s not gonna answer the question. Frank. -理查 理查 -他不会回答的 弗兰克
[13:18] -I wanted to kill myself–Don’t listen to him. -我想自杀是因为 -别听他的
[13:21] -I was very unhappy. -He’s sick in his head. -我很不快乐 -他脑子有病
[13:23] -Richard! -I’m sorry! I don’t think it’s an appropriate conversation… -理查 -抱歉 我觉得这种对话
[13:25] -for a seven-year-old. -She’s gonna find out anyway. -不该让七岁小孩听到 -她迟早会明白的
[13:28] -Okay. -Go on, Frank. -好吧 -接着说 弗兰克
[13:35] Why were you unhappy? 你为什么不快乐
[13:37] Um, well, there are a lot of reasons. 嗯 有很多原因
[13:41] Mainly, though, I fell in love with someone who didn’t love me back. 主要是 我爱的人不爱我
[13:46] Who? 谁
[13:47] One of my gradstudents.I was very much in love with him. 我的一个研究生 我很爱他
[13:51] Him? 他
[13:53] It was a boy?You fell in love with a boy? 是个男孩 你爱上了一个男孩
[13:58] -Yes, I did. Very much so. -That’s silly. -对的 的确是 很是 -多傻啊
[14:01] You’re right. It was silly.It was very, very silly. 没错 是挺傻的 非常 非常傻
[14:04] -There’s another word for it. -Dad. -除了”傻”还有别的词可以形容呢 -爸
[14:07] -So, that’s when you tried to kill yourself? -Well, no. -于是那时候你就打算自杀 -倒不至于
[14:11] The boy that I was in love with fell in love with another man-Larry Sugarman. 我爱的那个男孩爱上了别人 拉里·苏格曼
[14:15] -Who’s Larry Sugarman? -Larry Sugarman is, perhaps… -谁是拉里·苏格曼 -拉里·苏格曼嘛 可能是
[14:17] the second most highly regarded Proust scholar in the U.S. 美国第二最负盛名的普鲁斯特研究专家
[14:20] -Who’s number one? -That would be me, Rich. -谁是第一名 -那就是我了
[14:24] -Really? -Mm-hmm. -真的 -嗯
[14:26] So that’s when. 于是那时候你就打算自杀
[14:29] No. What happened was I was a bit upset… 那还不至于 事情是这样的
[14:31] so I said some things that I shouldn’t have said… 我有点失落 所以说了些可能不该说的话
[14:33] and I did some things that I shouldn’t have done… 做了些可能不该做的事
[14:36] and subsequently I was fired from my job… 结果我就被解雇了
[14:38] and forced to move out of my apartment and move into a motel. 只好搬出公寓 去住旅馆
[14:45] -And that’s when you tried to–Well, no. -于是那时候你就 -还不是
[14:47] Actually, all of that was okay. 其实 这些都不成问题
[14:50] What happened was two days ago the MacArthur Foundation, in its infinite wisdom… 问题是两天前 马克阿瑟基金会 极其明智地
[14:54] awardeda genius grant to LarrySugarman. 给拉里·苏格曼颁发了一笔天才奖金
[14:59] And that’s when I- 于是这时候 我决定
[15:01] Decided to check out early. 提前退场
[15:04] Yes. Yes. And I failed at that as well. 对 结果这也失败了
[15:07] Olive, the important thing to understand here… 奥丽芙 这里重要的一点是
[15:12] is that Uncle Frank gave up on himself. 弗兰克叔叔自我放弃了
[15:14] He made a series of foolish choices-I ‘m sorry-and he gave up on himself… 他做出了一系列愚蠢的抉择 抱歉 并且放弃了自我
[15:18] which is something winners never do. 成功者绝不会这样做的
[15:21] So that’s the story, okay?Now, everyone, just let’s move on and, uh- 事情就是这样的 行了吧 好了 大家说点别的吧
[15:24] -Is he always like this? How can you stand it? 他一直都这样 你怎么受得了的
[15:29] Olive, tell him about your routine while you’re doing this. 奥丽芙 给他说说你在准备的这个表演
[15:33] Okay. Little Miss Chili Pepper is a beauty contest for everyone in Albuquerque… 好 辣椒小美女是阿尔布开克的一项美丽竞选
[15:37] but you have to be six or seven and you have to be a girl. 只要是六岁或七岁的女孩都能参加
[15:40] This is our sister. 我们姐姐搞的
[15:42] -Cindy. -Spring break. -辛蒂 -春假的时候
[15:44] Dwayne went to see his dad in Florida for two weeks… 德维恩去佛罗里达州和他爸爸 一起呆了两个礼拜
[15:46] and Olive went to Laguna to see her cousins. 奥丽芙去了拉古那 见她的表兄妹
[15:49] -She made it to the top of the regionals out there. -I was in second place. -结果得了地区名次 -我是亚军
[15:53] Well, what doyou think your chances are? 那你觉得你能成吗
[15:55] I think I can win,because some ofthe other girls… 我想我能赢的 因为其它的女孩子
[15:59] they’ve been doing it longer,but I practice every day. 她们可能起步早 有经验 但我每天都有练习
[16:02] -Yeah. Good luck. -Not about luck, Frank. -嗯 祝你好运 -这不是运气问题 弗兰克
[16:05] Luck is the name losers give to their own failings. 运气是失败者给自己的弱点找的借口
[16:08] It’s about wanting to win,willing yourself to win. 问题是要想赢 努力赢
[16:11] -You’ve got to want it badder than anybody else. -I do. -你得比别人都想赢 -我是的
[16:13] -Then you’re gonna be a winner. -Richard. -那你就赢定了 -理查
[16:16] It’s the truth. 是真的
[16:18] You know, actually, there is a message from Cindy on the machine. 说起来 答录机上有一条辛蒂的留言
[16:21] Something about Little Mrs. Sunshine. 什么阳光小美女之类的
[16:23] -What? Little Miss Sunshine? -Yeah. -什么 阳光小美女 -对
[16:27] What? 什么
[16:33] -Sheryl, it’s Cindy. 雪儿 我是辛蒂
[16:36] Remember when Olive was here last month? 还记得奥丽芙上个月在这里的事情吗
[16:38] She was runner-up in the regional Little Miss Sunshine? 她在阳光小美女的地区赛中得了亚军
[16:40] They just called right now and said that the girl who won had to for feit her crown. 他们刚打过电话来 第一名那个女孩的冠军名次被没收了
[16:44] I don’t know why.Something about diet pills. 不知道怎么回事 减肥药片什么的
[16:47] -Now she has a place in the state contest in Redondo Beach! 现在奥丽芙可以参加雷东多海滩举行的州竞选了
[16:54] Oh, my gosh! I won!I won! I won! I won! 天哪 我赢了 我赢了我赢了我赢了
[16:56] -Finishyour dinner! -I’m finished! -把晚饭吃完 -我吃完了
[16:58] -What happened? -I’m just calling to-Cindy! -出了什么事 -我正在打电话 辛蒂
[17:01] Yeah, we just got it.Yeah, she basically went crazy. 对 我们刚收到 对 她简直疯了
[17:05] -I won! I won! I won! -No, I didn’t get that. -我赢了我赢了我赢了 -没 我没听见那段
[17:08] -The machine cut you off. Okay. 答录机切断了 好
[17:12] Redondo Beach. This Sunday? 雷东多海滩 这周日
[17:16] -Wh-Are you guys going? -Yes. -你们去吗 -他们得去
[17:20] -Can you put it off? -They have to. They have to. -你们不能改期吗 -让他们改期 改期
[17:23] -Where does that leave us? -We can’t do it. We can’t. -那我们怎么办 -我们不行 不行
[17:26] No, no-No, I understand that, Cindy. Yeah. 没事 没事 我明白 辛蒂
[17:29] -They–I just-No, I’ll just figure it out. Okay, bye-bye. -他们 -我就 我会想办法 好 再见
[17:32] It’s this Sunday? Why can’t Jeff and Cindy take her? 这周日 杰夫和辛蒂不能带她去吗
[17:35] They have some equestrian thing in Santa Barbara. 他们在圣芭芭拉有个什么骑术赛
[17:37] You know, they do that horse shit every single weekend. 那个骑马的破事 他们不是每周都去吗
[17:40] Well, it’s the nationals. They’re taking both horses, so apparently it’s a big deal. 这次是全国性的 两匹马都带上 听起来挺那像回事的
[17:44] What about Olive? 那奥丽芙怎么办
[17:48] Little Miss Sunshine!Little Miss Sunshine! I won! 阳光小美女 阳光小美女 我赢了
[17:52] I won! 我赢了
[17:54] I’m going! We’re going! 要去比赛喽 我们去喽
[17:56] -You promised? -We’ll fly out and come back Monday. -噢 你答应她了 -我们坐飞机过去 周一回来
[17:59] -How are you gonna get around out there? -We’ll rent a car. -到了那边怎么走 -租俩车
[18:01] -And stay at a hotel? -We can afford it. -还住旅馆 -我们付得起
[18:04] -This is our seed money. -Well, if I had a little help bringin’ it in. -这可是我们攒下的本钱啊 -是啊 没人帮我挣钱 有啥法子呢
[18:07] -Don’t start that. -It all goes to your nine steps! -别提这茬 -都花在你的九步计划上了
[18:10] I told you I’m gonna talk to Stan Grossman! 我说了 我会跟斯坦·格罗斯曼谈的
[18:12] We’re gonna get locked and loaded on this deal and start generating some income! 我们搞定这笔生意 就有钱赚了
[18:16] -But in the meantime we’ve gotta be–Okay, okay! We’ll drive! -在这期间 我们得 -好啦好啦 我们开车去
[18:19] -I’m not drivin’. -How are you gonna fit Grandpa in the Miata? -我可不开车 -你那辆小车 老爷子怎么坐得下
[18:22] -Well, Grandpa does not have to come. -What? I coached her! -老爷子不用去 -啥 训练她的人是我
[18:25] I gave her the moves.I gotta go. 我教她的动作 我得去
[18:27] -Why don’t you take the V.W.? -I cannot drive a shift. I tried. -不然你开大众车去 -我开不了手动车 我试过 不行
[18:31] -We’ll fly there. -We can’t afford it. -坐飞机去 -没那个钱
[18:33] Well, that’s what we’re gonna do unless you have a better idea. 就这么着了 除非你有更好的主意
[18:38] Here. This is dessert. 给 甜心
[18:44] I won! I won!I won! I won! I won! 我赢了 我赢了
[18:46] I won! I won! I won! 我赢了我赢了我赢了
[18:53] Miss Sunshine! Little Miss Sunshine!Little Miss Sunshine! 阳光小美女 阳光小美女
[18:57] All right.I ‘ll drive the bus. 好啦 我来开大车
[18:59] Richard, I was told explicitly not to leave Frank by himself. 理查 说了弗兰克不能一个人呆着的
[19:03] -No offense, Frank. -None taken. -不是有意冒犯 弗兰克 -没事
[19:05] You got Dwayne here.They can look after each other. 什么呀 不是有德维恩吗 他们俩可以互相照顾
[19:08] No, Richard! That’s asking too much.If something happened- 不行的 理查 这也要求太高了 万一出事
[19:11] We can’t go, then, unless Dwayne and Frank go with us. 那我们就去不成了 除非带上德维恩和弗兰克一起
[19:15] -Mom, where’s my bathing suit? -Right. -妈 我的泳衣呢 -对
[19:20] Frank? 弗兰克
[19:22] -I foundit! 找到了
[19:24] Okay. 好吧
[19:28] I’m going! I’m going!I’m going! 去比赛喽 去喽去喽
[19:30] Oh, Dwayne, come on, please.Think of your sister. 德维恩 拜托了 看在你妹妹面上
[19:34] Come on, Dwayne.It’ll be a lot offun. 好啦 德维恩 你会玩得挺开心的
[19:38] You can go to the beach and- 你可以去海滩玩
[19:44] “This is unfair. “太不公平了
[19:47] “All I ask is… “我只不过要求
[19:51] that you leave me alone.” “你们让我一个人呆着而已”
[19:58] Dwayne, flight school. 德维恩 飞行学校
[20:01] I will give you permission for flight school. 我准你参加飞行学校
[20:04] I won! I won! I won! I won!I’m gonna win this one too! 我赢了我赢了 这趟也会赢
[20:18] “But I’m not going… “行 但我不会
[20:22] to have any fun.” “玩得开心的”
[20:25] Yeah, we’re all with you on that one, Dwayne. 嗯 大家都同意这一点 德维恩
[20:28] Grandpa! Grandpa!Is Grandpa coming to California? 爷爷 爷爷也去加州吗
[20:31] -We’re all coming, honey. -Hey, uh, hold on. -我们都去 宝贝 -嗨 先等等
[20:34] Olive, come over here for a second. 奥丽芙 你过来一下
[20:36] Come here.Sit down for a second. 来 坐下
[20:38] Look, there’s no sense in entering a contest… 如果你觉得自己不会赢
[20:43] if you don’t think you’re gonna win. 那参加比赛就没什么意义
[20:45] So do you think you can win Little Miss Sunshine? 你觉得你能赢得阳光小美女冠军吗
[20:50] Richard- 理查
[20:53] Are you gonna win? 你能赢吗
[21:00] Yes! 能
[21:01] We’re going to California. 咱们去加州
[21:12] Good night, Dwayne. 晚安 德维恩
[21:30] 今晚别自杀
[21:32] Not on your watch.I wouldn’t do that to you. 有你看着我 我不会啦
[21:43] 欢迎来到地狱
[21:43] Thank you, Dwayne. -谢谢 德维恩
[21:47] Coming from you, that means a lot. 你能这么说 实在是很不错
[21:51] Good night. 晚安
[22:44] Jesus, I’m tired.I’m so fucking tired. 天了 累死我了 我真他妈累死了
[22:48] Do you know how tired I am? 你们知道我有多累
[22:50] If some girl came up to me,begged me to fuck her, I couldn’t do it. 就算有女孩来求我干她 我都干不了
[22:53] -Dad? Watch the language, huh? -That’s how tired I am. -爸 说话注意点好吧 -我就有这么累
[22:57] She’s listening to music. 她在听音乐呢
[22:59] Olive, I’ll give you a million dollars if you turn around. 奥丽芙 如果你转过身来 我给你一百万
[23:02] -See? -All right. -瞧见没有 -行
[23:04] -But the rest of us. -Oh, the rest of you. -那还有我们呢 -噢 还有你么呢
[23:06] Can I give you some advice? 我给你个建议吧
[23:09] Well, I’m gonna give it to you anyway. 那 反正听我讲啦
[23:12] -I don’t want you making the same mistakes I made. -Can’t wait to hear this. -我可不想你犯我犯过的错误 -咱们可真是迫不及待想听啊
[23:16] Dwayne-That’s your name,right? Dwayne? 德维恩 你是叫这名字吧 德维恩
[23:19] This is the voice of experience talking. 这可是经验之谈
[23:22] Are you listening?Fuck a lot of women, Dwayne. 你听见没 多干几个女人 德维恩
[23:25] -Hey! Dad! -Not just one woman. A lot of women. -喂 爸 -别只干一个 多多地干
[23:29] -That’s enough, all right? -Are you gettin’ any? -说够了吧 -你搞上了没
[23:31] -Dad! -You can tell me, Dwayne. Are you gettin’ any? -爸 -跟我说没事 德维恩 搞上了没
[23:34] -Come on, please. -No? Jesus. You’re what, 15? -拜托 -没有 天哪 你多大了都 十五了
[23:37] -My God, man! -Dad! -天啊 -爸
[23:39] You should be gettin’that young stuff.That young stuffis the best in the world. 你要抓紧多搞小姑娘 那可是好货色
[23:43] -Dad, that’s enough! Stop it! -Will you kindly not interrupt! -爸 够了 别说了 -能不能别打断我的话
[23:46] See, right now you’re jailbait. They’re jailbait. It’s perfect. 你是少年郎 他们是小姑娘 都未成年 绝配
[23:49] I mean, you hit 18-Man, you’re talking about three to five. 等你上了十八岁 再找未成年的 就得坐三五年牢
[23:53] Hey, I will pull this truck over right now! 我可靠边停车了
[23:55] So pull the truck over!Fuck you! I can say what I want. 你停车啊 我照样说话 靠 我爱说啥说啥
[23:59] -I still got Nazi bullets in my ass! -Ah, the Nazi bullets! -我屁股上还留着当年的纳粹子弹呢 -啊唷 纳粹子弹
[24:02] -You’re as bad as those fuckers at Sunset Manor. 你跟夕阳红养老院的那些混球没两样
[24:06] -What happened at Sunset Manor? -Frank, don’t encourage him. -夕阳红出什么事了 -弗兰克 别鼓励他
[24:09] I’ll tell you what happened.I paid my money. They took my money. 出了什么事 我跟你讲 我付了钱 他们拿了钱
[24:12] I should be able to do what the fuck I want! 我他妈爱干嘛干嘛
[24:15] -He started snorting heroin. -You started snorting heroin? -他开始吸海洛因 -开始吸海洛因
[24:18] -I’m old! -Well, that stuffll kill you. -我老了 -那会搞死你的
[24:20] What am I, an idiot?And don’t you start taking that shit. 你以为我傻啊 你可别开始吸那玩艺
[24:23] When you’re young,you’re crazy to do that stuff. 年轻人 搞那玩艺就是疯了
[24:25] -What about you? -I’m old. When you’re old,you’re crazy not to do it. -你呢 -我老了 老了不搞那才叫疯呢
[24:29] We’ve tried. Believe me. The intervention was a fiasco. He’s worse than a two-year-old. 我们也曾经插手干预 相信我吧 完全没戏 他还不如三岁小孩呢
[24:33] Can we please talk about something else? 我们不能说点别的吗
[24:36] I take ityou didn’t like it at Sunset Manor. -Frank. -我猜你不喜欢夕阳红 -弗兰克
[24:39] Are you kidding me?It was a fuckin’ paradise. 你开玩笑吧 那地方简直是天堂
[24:41] They got a pool.They got golf. 有泳池 有高尔夫
[24:44] Now I’m stuck with Mr. Happy here, sleepin’ on a fuckin’ sofa. 现在我只好和开心果先生一起住 睡在他妈的沙发上
[24:47] Look, I know you’re a homo andall,but maybe you can appreciate this. 我知道你是搞基的 但说起来你也该明白
[24:51] You go to one of those places,there’s four women for every guy. 那种地方 男女比例是一比四
[24:55] -Can you imagine what that’s like? -You must’ve been very busy. -你能想像吗 -你肯定很忙碌了
[24:57] Whoa! I had second-degree burns on my johnson. I kid you not. 哇 我的老二简直是二度烫伤了 不开玩笑
[25:00] -Really? -Forget about it. -真的 -别提了
[25:03] What are you guys talking about? 你们在说什么
[25:05] Politics. 政治
[25:07] Oh. 哦
[25:11] Fuck a lot ofwomen, kid.I have no reason to lie to you. 多干女人 小子 没道理骗你啊
[25:15] Not one woman.A lot ofwomen. 别只干一个 多多地干
[25:19] You heard what I said?Did it go in anywhere? 你听见没有 听进去没有
[25:23] Yeah, I think we get the point, Dad. 我们都明白了 爸
[25:25] Don’t show me the pad.I don’t want to see the fuckin’ pad. 别拿他妈的记事簿 我不爱看你他妈的记事簿
[25:31] Mom, how much can we spend? 妈 我们可以花多少钱
[25:33] I would say four dollars.Anything under four dollars. 四美元吧 不到四美元的都成
[25:37] Hi. You ready? 嗨 好点菜了吗
[25:40] Yeah, I’m gonna have the,uh, number five with coffee, please. 我要五号套餐加咖啡 谢谢
[25:43] All right. 行
[25:45] A number seven, over easy,and a grapefruit juice. 七号 煎蛋要单面的 加柚子汁
[25:48] -Grapefruit. Okay. -I would like a fruit plate. -柚子汁 好 -我要一个水果盘
[25:52] -And do you have chamomile? -Yes. -有没有甘菊茶 -有
[25:54] -With honey, please. -I would like the lumberjack and coffee. -加蜜 -我要一份木工牛排 咖啡
[25:57] -And extra bacon. -Extra. -外加一份熏肉 -外加熏肉
[26:01] -Now, Dad, you should probably–Richard, don’t start. -爸 你不该 -理查 别提这事
[26:03] -He’s gonna kill himself. -Well, it’s his life. -他会整死自己的 -他自己的生活自己决定
[26:05] -Thank you, Sheryl. -Garden salad? -谢谢 雪儿 -花园沙拉
[26:07] And you. 你呢
[26:09] -I-I’m sorry. I, um-Sorry. -Take your time. -抱歉 抱歉 -慢慢来
[26:13] Don’t apologize, Olive.It’s a sign of weakness. 不用道歉 奥丽芙 这是软弱的表现
[26:15] Um, well, I want-Okay, okay.I know what I want. I know. 嗯 哪 我要 好了 我知道了
[26:19] Okay, can I get the waffles and, uh- 我要这个格子蛋饼 还有
[26:24] I don’t-What does “alamodey” mean? 我不知道 àlamodey是什么意思
[26:27] -Oh, that means it comes with ice cream. -Okay, “alamodey” then. -意思是加冰淇淋 -那就àlamodey吧
[26:30] -Olive, forbreakfast? -You said four dollars. -奥丽芙 早饭耶 -你说了不到四美元都行的
[26:33] Okay. You’re right. Thank you. 行 你说得对 谢谢
[26:36] Okay. Be right back. 好 就来
[26:38] Actually, Olive, “à la mode” in French… 事实上 奥丽芙 法语里的àlamode
[26:41] translates literally as “in the fashion.” 字面翻译是”时髦”的意思
[26:45] àlamode à la mode.
[26:47] “Mode” is derived from Latin modus,meaning “due orproper measure.” mode是从拉丁语modus一词而来的 意指”应当或合适的方式”
[26:51] -Frank, shut up. -Richard! -弗兰克 闭嘴 -理查
[26:54] Olive, can I tell you a little something about ice cream? 奥丽芙 我跟你说说冰淇淋是怎么回事吧
[26:56] -Yeah. -Well, ice cream is made from cream… -好 -冰淇淋是用奶油做的
[26:59] which comes from cow’s milk… 奶油是从牛奶里来的
[27:01] and cream has a lot of fat in it. 里面有很多脂肪
[27:04] -Richard. -What? -理查 -干嘛
[27:06] -She’s gonna find out anyway, remember? -What? Find out what? -她迟早会明白的 不记得了吗 -什么 明白什么
[27:10] Well, when you eat ice cream, the fat in the ice cream becomes fat in your body. 你吃冰淇淋的时候 冰淇淋里的脂肪就会变成你身体里的脂肪
[27:15] -Richard, I swear to God–It’s true. -理查 我向天发誓 -真的
[27:17] -What? What’s wrong? -Nothing, honey. Nothing’s wrong. -怎么了 出什么事了 -没事 宝贝没事
[27:20] So if you eat a lot of ice cream,you might become fat. 你如果吃很多冰淇淋 可能就会发胖
[27:24] And if you don’t, you’re gonna stay nice and skinny, sweetie. 如果不吃呢 你就会一直好好的 瘦瘦的 甜心
[27:28] -Mom–Olive, Richard is an idiot. -妈妈 -奥丽芙 理查是个傻冒
[27:31] I like a woman with meat on her bones. 我喜欢有点肉感的女人
[27:33] I don’t-Why’s everyone so upset? 我不明白 为什么大家都不高兴了
[27:35] No, no one’s upset, honey. I- 没有不高兴 宝贝 我只是
[27:38] I just want you to understand… 我只想让你明白
[27:40] it’s okay to be skinny, and it’s okay to be fat, if that’s what you want to be. 瘦也行 胖也行 你喜欢怎样就好
[27:44] Whateveryou want, it’s okay. 你想要怎样都可以的
[27:47] Okay, but, Olive,let me ask you this. 好啦 奥丽芙 那我来问你
[27:50] Those women in Miss America- 参加美国小姐竞选的那些女人
[27:52] Are they skinny,or are they fat? 她们是瘦还是胖
[27:59] Honey? 宝贝
[28:01] Well, they’re skinny, I guess. 嗯 我猜她们挺瘦的
[28:05] Yeah. I guess they don’t eat a lot ofice cream. 嗯 我猜她们可不多吃冰淇淋吧
[28:07] Okay. Coffee. Coffee. 好了 咖啡来了
[28:13] -Grapefruit. -Thank you. -柚子汁 -谢谢
[28:15] Chamom i le. And here’s your ice cream. 甘菊茶 你的冰淇淋
[28:20] “Alamodey,” right? I’ll be back with your waffles in a second. àlamodey对吧 一会儿就给你拿蛋饼来
[28:26] Does anyone want my ice cream? 有人想吃我的冰淇淋吗
[28:29] Yeah, I’d like a little.Dwayne? Frank? 嗯 我想吃德维恩 弗兰克
[28:32] -Olive’s not gonna have her ice cream. -Do you mind if I have a little? -奥丽芙不吃冰淇淋唉 -我吃一点你介意吗
[28:36] -Yeah, let’s dig in. -That looks really good. -来啊 挖了吃 -看起来真不错
[28:40] that doesn’t want to enjoy their ice cream so early in the morning. 我真为他们感到可惜
[28:43] -Boy, that looks good. -You sure you don’t wanna have some, Olive? -哇 真不错 -你真的不想吃吗 奥丽芙
[28:46] Those waffles are gonna be awful lonely in there. 蛋饼在你肚子里可会够寂寞的啊
[28:48] -Mmm! Mmm! -Watch this. -唔 唔 -看着
[28:51] Wait! Stop!Don’t eat it all. 等等 别都吃光了
[28:59] -All right, Olive–Richard! -行吧 奥丽芙 -理查
[29:08] Stan, it’s Richard. Again.Listen, I know you’re busy… 斯坦 我是理查 又是我啦 那 我知道你很忙
[29:12] but we’re just dying to hear what sort of numbers you came up with in Scottsdale. 但我们急着想知道 你在斯科特斯德有什么音讯
[29:16] -So, uh, give me a call, please. -Hey, did you get him? -给我回个电话 拜托 -打通了吗
[29:24] How long till we get there? 还有多远
[29:27] -A long time, honey. -I know. But how long? -很远 宝贝 -我知道 但到底多远
[29:29] Well, we gotta do 600 miles of driving today and 200 tomorrow. 我们今天还得开六百英里 明天还有两百
[29:33] -That’s a lot of driving. Let’s go. -I’ll drive for a while. -有得开呢 我们走 -我来开一会
[29:36] -No, no. I got it. -No. I gotta learn how to do this. -没事 我没问题 -没 我也得学着点了
[29:39] You’re doing it.How hard can it be? 再说 你不就会开吗 能有多难呢
[29:44] -Push the stick down hard. -I’m pushing hard. -用力推 -我在用力啦
[29:50] Now push the clutch in all the way to the floor. 把那个手柄一直推到底
[29:52] It’s on the floor.The floor. 到底了
[30:04] Sticking on there. 卡住了
[30:07] -Push down hard. 用力推啊
[30:13] Well, you’ve got a problem. 出问题啦
[30:16] Your clutch is, uh, shot. 手柄啊 烂了
[30:19] Can we get a new one? 能换个新的吗
[30:21] These oldbuses,you-you have to order the part. 这种老爷车 得特别订购新的
[30:25] How long does it take? 那得要多久
[30:28] Well, it’s the weekend… 现在是周末
[30:30] so… maybe… Thursday. 大概礼拜四吧
[30:49] Is there a, uh,dealership around here? 附近有车铺吗
[30:55] Well, uh, they’re probably gonna be closed. 估计关门了
[30:58] It’s, uh-It’s the weekend, you know. 周末嘛 你明白的
[31:00] Yes, we’re aware of that. 嗯 我们明白
[31:02] I’ll tell you what.You know these-these old buses? 我跟你说 你知道这种老爷车啊
[31:07] You don’t need the clutch to change from-from the third to the fourth. 从三档换到四档 不用手柄也成
[31:12] You only really need the clutch to go from number one to number two. 只有一档换二档要靠手柄
[31:16] But as long asyou keep parking on a hill… 只要你停在坡上
[31:19] and you let it go, and it goes 15, 20 miles per hour… 让它往下滑 等速度上到十五 二十码的
[31:23] you start her in third,and you go from third to fourth. 你就开始挂上档 然后就从三档到四档
[31:26] What if you’re not on a hill? There’s no hill. 没坡怎么办 没坡
[31:29] What if there’s no hill?What do you- 没坡怎么搞 那
[31:32] Yeah, it’s- 唔 也有法子
[31:40] Olive, Dad, I want you in the car first. 奥丽芙 爸 你们先上车
[31:44] -I know. We know. -All right, here we go! -知道了知道了 -行 出发了
[31:49] Everybody push!All right. 大家推啊 行了
[31:52] Here we go! Push! Push! 走了 推啊推
[31:56] -Ok-Ok-Okay! 好了 好了
[32:00] I just want everyone here to know… 我只想让这里各位知道
[32:03] that I am the preeminent Proust scholar in the United States. 我可是美国著名的普鲁斯特学者
[32:05] -Here we go! 走喽
[32:08] -Go on, honey.-I’m putting it in gear! -来了宝贝 -挂上档了
[32:10] -Go, honey! -Come on! -快跑 宝贝 -快点
[32:13] Come on, Olive!Run! Run! Come on! 来 奥丽芙 快跑
[32:15] -Come on! -Sheryl, let’s go! -加油 -雪儿 放手了
[32:17] -Sheryl! 雪儿
[32:23] -Frank, let’s go! -I’m coming. -弗兰克 放手了 -我来了
[32:25] -You’re losing them. Slow down! -I can’t slow down! -要跟丢了 慢点 -慢不下来
[32:28] -Come on! Come on! Come on, you dumb bastard! -I can’t. I can’t slow down. -加油加油 加油 你这蠢货 -慢不下来 我慢不下来
[32:31] -I can’t slow down! -Let’s go! -慢不下来 -快来
[32:34] Help him. Come on! 帮他一把
[32:36] Come on. Come on. Get in. 快快 进来
[32:39] No one gets left behind. 一个也不能少
[32:43] -Close the door! -No one gets left behind! -关门 -一个也不能少
[32:45] Outstanding, soldier!Outstanding! 好样的 伙计 好样的
[32:53] Outstanding. 好样的
[32:56] -Was that fun? -Yeah. -好玩吧 -嗯
[33:48] So finally I’m just sitting there… 最后我就坐在那儿
[33:50] and I decide, you know,”This is Stan Grossman. What the hell?” 想着 这不是斯坦·格罗斯曼吗 不管了
[33:53] And I start pitching him the nine steps. 我就向他兜售我的九步计划
[33:56] Andabout-I don’t know-two minutes in, he stops me, he says… 然后差不多 两分钟之后吧 他打断了我 说道
[34:00] “I can sell this.” “这个能卖”
[34:02] Mm-hmm. Interesting. 唔 有意思
[34:04] Yeah, and this is the guy who knows how to do it. 嗯 这人懂这一套
[34:07] You start with a book, and then you do a media tour, corporate events, DVD, VHS series. 开始是出书 然后是巡回展览 公司营销 DVD 录像带
[34:12] I mean, there’s a whole fascinating science into how you roll these things out. 看你怎么逐步搞定了 这都是有科学的
[34:16] -Wow.-Yeah, so he’s in Scottsdale right now, you know… -哇 -他这会儿在斯科特斯德
[34:19] building the buzz and kind of getting the whole hype thing going. 放点风声啦 宣传一下啦
[34:23] He’s doing what the pros call a ticking clock auction. 人家专业人士管这叫计时拍卖
[34:26] Oh, how about that! 哟 真行啊
[34:33] Yeah, and I can detect that note of sarcasm there, Frank. 你在讽刺我啊 我感觉得到 弗兰克
[34:37] What sarcasm? I didn’t-I didn’t hear it. 什么讽刺 我可没 我可没听出来
[34:39] But I want you to know something. 我跟你说
[34:42] I feel sorry for you. 我可怜你
[34:44] You do? Good. 真的 好哇
[34:46] Yeah, I do. Because sarcasm is the refuge oflosers. 对 因为讽刺是失败者的庇护所
[34:49] -It is? Really? -Yep. -真的吗 -对
[34:52] Sarcasm is losers trying to bring winners down to their level… 讽刺是失败者把成功者 降格到他们自己的地位的手段
[34:55] and that’s step four in the program. 这就是第四步
[34:57] Wow, Richard, you’ve really opened my eyes to what a loser I am. 哇 理查 我可真是大开眼界了 原来我这么失败啊
[34:59] -How much do I owe you for those pearls of wisdom? -That one’s on the house. -为这些金玉良言 我该付你多少钱 -算我请客
[35:03] -Okay, you guys, that’s enough. -It’s on the house. -行啦 够了 -请客
[35:06] -That was for free? -No charge. No charge. -免费 -不要钱
[35:08] -Stop it! -He started it. -好啦 -他先来了
[35:13] -You are so bad. -Quiet. This is it. This is that call. -你真 -安静了 电话来了
[35:16] He-Hello? 喂
[35:18] Stan? 斯坦
[35:21] Stan? 斯坦
[35:30] Stan Grossman?Richard Hoover. 斯坦·格罗斯曼 我是理查·胡佛
[35:36] No, I know. We were, uh, on the highway,and I lost you on my cell. 我知道 我们呃 在高速上 手机信号不好
[35:40] Forget about it.How’d we do? 不提了 怎样啊
[35:49] Honey, I’m gonna use the ladies’ room.You need to go? 宝贝 我去洗手间 你要不要去
[35:52] No. I’m gonna go practice my routine over there. 不了 我去那边练习一下表演
[35:55] Okay, well, don’t go too far. 行 别走远了
[35:57] Well, I think that we just gotta talk to him a little. 我觉得我们该再跟他谈谈
[36:00] No, you gotta talk to him. 不 你得再跟他谈谈
[36:02] No, Stan, listen to me.Hold on now. 不斯坦 你听我说 别挂
[36:05] I am going to get something to drink.You want anything? 我去买点喝的 你要什么
[36:13] Get me something really nasty too. I don’t want any of that airbrushed shit. 搞点像样的好货色 我可不要那种打马赛克的
[36:17] -Okay. -Okay, here’s a 20. Get yourself a little treat too. -行 -行 二十块 你给自己也找点乐子
[36:29] And I would like that one-No, down. 还要那个 不是 下面那个
[36:32] Yes. Yes. Yes.I would like that one. 对 对 我就要那个
[36:36] And, uh, I will have a- 唔 还要一份
[36:39] a blue raspberry Slushee. 蓝覆盆子冰果汁
[36:42] Frank? 弗兰克
[36:44] Oh, my God! How are you? 天哪 你还好吗
[36:47] -Uh–I thought you were gonna be in Santa Fe for the conference. -呃 -我还以为你会去圣达菲开会
[36:52] -Aren’t you supposed to be in New Haven? -Yeah. -你不是在纽海文吗 -对
[36:55] -Well, you heard about Larry and the whole genius thing, right? -Yeah. -你听说拉里他拿了天才奖的事吧 -对
[36:58] -It’s official. -Oh, good. -官方公布了 -嗯 好
[37:00] So we’re going to this private spa in Sedona for the week- 我们周末去诗多娜一个私人温泉浴场
[37:03] -Larry’s here? -Yeah. -拉里也在 -对啊
[37:05] -He’s out filling the tank. He’s, uh–Oh. Yeah, there he is. -他在外面加油呢 呃 -对噢 果然
[37:09] Wow. I can’t believe this.How have you been? 哇真是难以相信 你还好吗
[37:13] I’ve been fine. 挺好
[37:16] Good. Good. 那好 好
[37:18] You know, I heard that you got fired. 嗯 我听说你被解雇了
[37:23] Yeah. No, I quit, ’cause enough is enough, you know? 对 不 我辞职了 受够了 你明白吧
[37:25] Right. Good. Good. 对 好 好
[37:31] Um, I’m weighing my options… 嗯 我正掂量着呢 各种选择
[37:34] and, um,just, you know,taking some time off, and so- 唔 你知道啦 休息一阵
[37:39] Great. That’s great. 好 那挺好
[37:42] $19.79, sir. 十九块七毛九 先生
[37:47] So- 那
[37:52] -Well, it was great to see you. -Yeah, you too. -很高兴见到你 -嗯 我也是
[37:55] -Take care of yourself. -You too. -那你保重 -彼此啦
[37:58] Bye. 再见
[38:34] You’re in Scottsdale right now, right? 你现在是在斯科特斯德 对吧
[38:37] Okay, I can come by. 行 我可以过来
[38:39] I ‘m gonna be coming through there.I could swing right by. We could- 我反正要经过 我可以顺便过来 我们
[38:44] Christ.He’s not getting it. 天哪 他搞不定了
[38:49] Did you try that? 你试过吗
[38:52] Listen to what I’m saying, Stan! I’ll-I’ll- 听我说 斯坦 我会 我会
[39:01] So what happened? 出什么事了
[39:03] Nothing.Let’s get out of here. 没事 我们走
[39:05] Wait a minute. I thought you said this was a done deal. 等等 我以为都搞定没问题了
[39:08] -He said it was a done deal. -What, you didn’t get anything? -他说都搞定了 -啥 那你什么都没拿到
[39:11] Oh, my God!Where does that leave us? 噢天哪 那我们怎么办
[39:13] Fucked.That’s where it leaves us. 死惨了 我们死惨了行了吧
[39:15] -I can’t believe I’m hearing-Did you even try negotiating? -Yes! Of course I tried! -我真不敢相信 你试过和他协商吗 -是 我当然试过
[39:19] What do you think I- 你以为我
[39:21] Let’s just go, okay?Let’s go. Let’s go. 行了 我们走吧 走了走了
[39:24] Come on. 算了
[39:30] Let’s go! 走啦
[40:09] “Where’s Olive?” “奥丽芙哪去了”
[40:13] Oh! 噢
[40:26] -Come on, Olive. -Come on, Olive. -加油 奥丽芙 -加油 奥丽芙
[40:28] Come on, sweetie, jump.Jump in the car. 加把劲 甜心 跳 跳上车
[40:31] -We can’t stop.Jump. -I got her! I got her! -不能停 快跳 -抓住了 抓住她了
[40:54] Richard. 理查
[40:58] Yeah. 嗯
[41:00] Whatever happens, you tried to do something on your own… 不管发生了什么 你试着自己放手干事业
[41:04] which is more than most people ever do… 比大多数人强多了
[41:06] and I include myself in that category. 这其中也包括我自己
[41:11] You took a big chance.That took guts, and I’m proud of you. 你肯冒险 有种 我为你骄傲
[41:18] Okay, Dad.Thank you. 好了 爸 谢谢
[41:31] Thank you, Dad. 谢谢爸
[42:06] Okay, here is 11. 好了 这是11号
[42:09] Frank, you’re 12. 弗兰克 你住12号
[42:13] And Grandpa’s 13. 爷爷住13号
[42:15] Can I sleep with Grandpa tonight? 我能和爷爷一起住吗
[42:17] Well, you’ll have to ask Grandpa. 你得问爷爷
[42:20] -Grandpa? -I got two beds. -爷爷 -有两张床
[42:22] You could still use some rehearsing. 你也可以排练一下
[42:24] Yeah, that’s what I was thinking. 嗯 我也这么想
[42:36] I’ll knock on your doors at 7:00 a.m. 我早上七点来敲门
[42:39] That means no lollygagging. 不许拖拉
[42:41] We need to be packed and on the road by 7′:40, guys. 七点四十收拾好上路 各位
[42:47] -Okay, well, good night. -Good night. -行 晚安了 -晚安
[42:49] -Sleep tight. -Okay. -睡得香香的 -好
[43:08] What a fucking nightmare. 真是一场恶梦
[43:12] Richard, we-we have to talk. 理查 我们得谈谈
[43:15] Please. 拜托
[43:17] Sheryl, let’s just get through this and go home. 雪儿 我们把这搞定 就回家吧
[43:22] No, Richard, we have to talk now! 不 理查 我们现在就得谈
[43:25] I tried to tell you we couldn’t afford this trip! 我跟你说过 咱们没钱旅行
[43:28] -Do you realize we’re becoming bankrupt? -We are not bankrupt! -你不明白吗 我们要破产了 -还没破产呢
[43:34] Let’s turn on the tube. 咱们开电视
[43:37] -We agree that the right man to preserve the traditions–I ‘m gonna brush my teeth. -我们决定 要挑选正确的人来维护我们的传统 -我该刷牙了
[43:41] Secretary Rumsfeld and I thought long and hard… 国防部长拉姆斯菲尔德和我在长久考虑之后
[43:44] about this important choice. 做出了这一抉择
[43:46] To me- 在我看来
[43:48] You said this was a lock!You said it was a done deal! 你说了没问题的 你说都搞定了的
[43:51] Stan Grossman said it was a done deal! 斯坦·格罗斯曼说都搞定了
[43:53] I’m not married to Stan Grossman! 我的老公又不是斯坦·格罗斯曼
[43:56] I trusted him! You gotta trust to be trusted! That’s step six! 我信任他 要被人信任 就得先信任别人 这是第六步
[43:59] Oh, fuck the nine steps, Richard! 妈的 别提那九步计划了 理查
[44:01] They’re not working!Forget it! It’s over! 没用 甭提了 完蛋了
[44:04] I never want to hear about the nine steps again! 我再也不想听什么九步计划了
[44:16] Perfect. Perfect. You’re the world champion growler. 好极了 你的咆哮好极了 世界冠军
[44:19] Time for your beauty rest.Get in there. 该睡美容觉了 进去
[44:28] There you go. 好喽
[44:31] Good night. 晚安
[44:33] -Grandpa? -Yeah. -爷爷 -嗯
[44:36] I’m kinda scared about tomorrow. 我有点为明天担心
[44:40] Are you kiddin’ me?You’re gonna blow ’em out of the water. 你开玩笑吧 你会打得他们落花流水
[44:42] They’re not gonna know what hit ’em. 震得他们晕头转向
[44:45] -Grandpa? -Yeah. -爷爷 -唔
[44:49] Am I pretty? 我漂亮吗
[44:51] Olive,you are… 奥丽芙
[44:56] the most beautiful girl in the whole world. 你是全世界最美的女孩
[44:58] Nah, you’re just saying that. 没有啦 你说着玩的
[45:00] No, I’m not. I’m madly in love with you. 我认真的 我爱死你了
[45:03] And it’s not because of your brains or your personality. 不光是因为你有脑子 有个性
[45:05] It’s because you’re beautiful, inside and out. 因为你美 从里到外都美
[45:10] -Grandpa? -What? -爷爷 -什么
[45:16] -I don’t want to be a loser. -You’re not a loser. -我不想当失败者 -你不是失败者
[45:19] Where’d you get the idea you’re a loser? 你怎么会觉得自己失败呢
[45:22] Because Daddy hates losers. 因为爸爸最恨失败者
[45:26] Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.Back up a minute. 哇 哇 等等
[45:28] You know what a loser is? 你知道什么叫失败
[45:30] A real loser is somebody that’s so afraid of not winning, they don’t even try. 真正失败的人 就是那种特别害怕不能成功 怕死了 连试都不敢试的人
[45:36] -Now, you’re trying, right? -Yeah. -你呢 你是在尝试了 对吧 -对
[45:40] Well, then, you’re not a loser.We’re gonna have fun tomorrow, right? 那你就不是失败者啦 明天大家玩得开心点 好吗
[45:44] Yeah. 好
[45:48] We can tell ’em all to go to hell. 让他们都见鬼去吧
[45:51] Good night, sweetie.I love you. 晚安甜心 我爱你
[46:15] What are you doing? 你去哪
[46:18] I’m gonna fix this. 我得搞定
[46:23] Richard- 理查
[46:26] I’m gonna fix this. 我得搞定它
[46:57] Here we go.Here we go. 启动 快启动
[47:24] Hi. 嗨
[48:42] Hi. Stan Grossman, please. 你好 请找斯坦·格罗斯曼
[48:49] Stan, it’s Richard.I don’t know where the fuck you are. 斯坦 我是理查 我不知道你到底在哪里
[48:52] I’m at the hotel.Call me. 我现在在宾馆 给我回电话
[49:14] But it’s funny. 但是很有趣
[49:19] So I said, “You want me to teach you about life experiences? 于是我就说”要我教你点生活经验吗
[49:21] You can write a book about my experiences.” 那足够你写一本书了”
[49:24] -So he says to me 然后他就跟我说
[49:29] Hello, Stan. 你好 斯坦
[49:31] You’re the one that said it would sell! 你说能卖的
[49:33] That’s what I thought at the time. 那是我那时的想法
[49:35] But it’s a great program. You said so yourself. I don’t understand. 你亲口说那是个好项目 我不明白为什么会这样
[49:39] It’s not the program, Richard.It’s you. Okay? 不是项目的问题 理查 是你的问题 明白
[49:43] No one’s heard of you.Nobody cares. 没有人听说过你 也没有人会在意
[49:54] What’s the next step? 下一步怎么办
[49:57] There is none.We had our shot. 没有下一步 我们试过了
[50:00] It didn’t fly.We move on. 没成 就该收手了
[50:03] -You-You mean give up? -Richard. -你是说放弃 -理查
[50:06] Hey, wh-Whoa, hey! One setback here,and you’re ready to just quit? 嘿 嘿 进展稍有不顺你就想着要退出
[50:10] Richard, listen.I pushed this thing hard, okay? 听着 理查 我很努力了 好不好
[50:13] I rammed it down their fucking throats,and no one bought it! 我不断地向他们推销 但是根本没有人买这一套
[50:17] It’s time to move on.You’re not gonna win this one. 是收手的时候 你这次不会成功的
[50:24] Okay. Okay.You know what? 好啊 好啊 你知道吗
[50:27] Good. I’m glad.You know why? 很好 我很高兴 知道为什么吗
[50:30] Because this is what the nine steps are all about. 因为九步计划说的就是这个
[50:33] -Right here, Stan. Right here! -Richard. -就是这个 斯坦 就这个 -理查
[50:35] -Richard, please. -You blewit! -理查 别这样 -是你搞砸了
[50:36] You blew it.You’re out. 你搞砸了 你就出局
[50:48] Mom? Dad? 妈妈 爸爸
[50:55] What is it, hon? 怎么了 亲爱的
[50:59] Grandpa won’t wake up. 爷爷醒不来了
[51:16] Want to take an eye test? 谁想做视力测试
[51:20] Uncle Frank?An eye test? 弗兰克叔叔 想做吗
[51:24] Olive, come here.Put those away. 奥丽芙 过来 把东西放下
[51:27] We’re gonna have a family meeting.Dwayne, family meeting. 我们要开个家庭会议 德维恩 过来开会
[51:34] First of all… 首先
[51:36] the doctors are doing everything they can to help Grandpa right now. 医生正在全力抢救爷爷
[51:40] He’s had a long, eventful life… 他度过了漫长而又波澜起伏的一生
[51:45] and I know he loves both of you very much. 我知道他很爱你们
[51:48] But if God wants to take him,we have to be ready to accept that, okay? 但是如果上帝想带走他的话 我们必须要面对现实 好吗
[51:54] Whateverhappens,we’re a family. 不管发生什么 我们始终是一家人
[52:00] And what’s important is that we love each other. 最重要的是 我们都要爱对方
[52:03] I love you guys so, so much. 我真的很爱你们
[52:21] 去抱抱妈妈
[52:27] Look at this.This is a 15-pound turkey. 看这里 这是15磅重的火鸡
[52:30] It does it in three hours’ time. 花三个小时就能做好
[52:36] Are you the family of Edwin Hoover? 你们是埃德温·胡佛的家属吗
[52:38] Yes. 是的
[52:42] I’m sorry.We did everything we could. 对不起 我们已经尽了全力
[52:47] He was, uh- 他 呃
[52:50] Well, it was too much. 唔 太迟了
[52:52] He probably just fell asleep and never woke up. 他可能就这样睡过去了 不再醒来
[52:58] I’ll have someone come talk to you about handling the remains. 我会叫人来告诉你们如何处理后事
[53:06] Thank you. 谢谢
[53:17] Linda! 琳达
[53:24] Mom? 妈妈
[53:27] Is Grandpa dead? 爷爷死了吗
[53:29] Yeah, honey.He passed away. 是的 亲爱的 他过世了
[53:39] That’s what this machine does. Chicken, fish orbeef. 这个机器能做鸡肉 鱼肉或牛肉
[53:42] Soyou always look forward to eating the food. 你会很想吃到这些食物的
[53:45] And that, I believe 还有 我相信
[53:49] Put it in the machine.Center it. Turn it around. 把它装进机器 放正 旋下旋纽
[53:52] Hi. I’m your bereavement Iiaison, Linda. 你们好 我是丧事联络人 琳达
[53:59] -My consolations for your loss. -Thank you. -致以我最诚挚的慰问 -谢谢
[54:03] Okay, these are the forms you need to fill out. 好吧 这里有些表格你们要填
[54:06] A death certificate. 死亡证明书
[54:09] A report of death.An M.E. pink slip. 死亡报告 体检医生通知书
[54:12] Please try and be as detailed as possible. 请尽可能填得详细些
[54:15] Um, this is a brochure… 呃 这个是
[54:18] for a grief recovery support group that meets on Tuesdays. 情绪恢复互助小组的小册子 每周二会聚会一次
[54:21] And, if you like, at this time,I can refer you to a funeral home… 还有 如果你愿意 我可以给你联系一家殡仪馆
[54:24] so you can begin making your own arrangements. 那样你们就可以来布置今后的安排
[54:26] Actually, prearrangements have already been made in Albuquerque. 实拔上 准备工作已经在阿尔布开克做了
[54:32] -Albuquerque? -We’re actually on ourway to California right now. -阿尔布开克 -是这样的 我们现在要赶往加州
[54:35] If the body is crossing state lines,you’re gonna need a burial transit permit. 但是你必须要有郡注册办公室颁发的葬礼运送许可证 才能运送尸体跨州
[54:40] Okay, but we’re trying to get to Redondo Beach by 3:00. 恩 但是我们必须在3点赶到雷东多海滩
[54:43] 3:00 today? Hmm.Ain’t gonna happen. 今天 唔 拉倒吧
[54:49] Okay, um, can I just- 好吧 呃 我可不可以
[54:52] I know that this is, uh-this might be a little unusual… 我知道这 呃 这可能有点不合情理
[54:55] but if maybe we could just go. 但是 有可能的话 我们可不可以先走
[54:58] And then we’ll come back, and we’ll take care of all the paperwork and- 到时候 我们会再回来 再来处理这些文件 还有
[55:01] No. You can’tjust abandon the body. 不行 你不能丢下他的遗体不管
[55:03] No, no, no. Nobody’s gonna abandon the body. We’re gonna go and- 不 不 不 没人想丢下他的遗体 我们只是现在要走 还有
[55:07] Otherwise, the hospital becomes responsible. 否则的话 医院就要承担责任
[55:10] Sir, there are ways we have of doing things. 先生 我们做事情有规定的
[55:12] We’re gonna go and come back. 我们走之后会再回来的
[55:14] You are not the only one that’s had somebody die here today, okay? 今天不只你一家有人死了 好不好
[55:23] Is there any way we might be able to view the remains? 我们可以再看一看他吗
[55:32] We haven’t had a chance to move him downstairs… 我们还没来得及把他搬到楼下去
[55:36] so someone may come in in a few minutes to take him to the basement. 几分钟后 会有人来把他搬去地下室
[55:40] Just tell them who you are,and theywill wait. 只需跟他们亮明身份 他们会等你们的
[55:43] -Thank you.-Okay? 谢谢
[55:45] And when you’re done with the paperwork,I’ll be at the nurses’ station. 填好那些单子 我会在护士站等你们
[55:49] -Great. Thank you, Linda. -Thank you. -好极了 谢谢你 琳达 -谢谢你
[56:29] Goddamn it, Dad.Goddamn it! 真见鬼 爸 见鬼
[56:35] Stupid. 真笨哪
[56:47] We’ll go to Little Miss Sunshine next year, okay, honey? 我们明年再参加阳光小美女选美吧 好吗 亲爱的
[56:50] Next year. 明年
[57:00] No. No.We’ve come 700 miles. 不 不 我们已经走了700多英里
[57:05] I will be damned if I’m not making that contest, Sheryl. 不参加比赛那才叫见鬼 雪儿
[57:08] Well, Richard,we can’t leave him here. 理查 我们不能把他丢这里不管
[57:14] We’re not gonna leave him. 我们不会丢下他
[57:18] -Richard, what are you doing? -Fuck. -理查 你在干什么 -妈的
[57:27] -Dwayne, go around outside. -Richard, what are you thinking? -德维恩 出去看着 -理查 你在想什么
[57:29] -We’re gonna take him with us. -No, no. That is not happening. -我们要带着他走 -不 不 不能那样
[57:32] He’s better off with us that these people. 跟我们在一起总比这些人一起好
[57:35] I want you to go around outside and underneath this window. 你绕出去 呆在这窗户下
[57:37] Dwayne, don’tyou dare move. 德维恩 你不许动
[57:39] Honey, you stay here.We’ll take Olive. Frank can drive. 亲爱的 你呆在这里 我们带奥丽芙走 弗兰克也会开车
[57:42] No, Sheryl, we’ll be there in two hours.I’ll call a funeral home once we get there. 不 雪儿 我们会在两小时内赶到哪里 一到那里我就给殡仪馆打电话
[57:47] If there’s one thing my father would have wanted… 我爸爸最想要看到的
[57:49] it’s tosee Olive perform in the Little Miss Sunshine Pageant. 就是奥丽芙在阳光小美女上的表演了
[57:52] Now, I believe we’d be doing a grave disservice to his memory… 我相信 如果现在我们放弃
[57:56] if we were to just give up now. 他的在天之灵也不会原谅我们的
[57:58] All right? There’s two kinds of people in this world. 明白吗 这世上有两种人
[58:02] There’s winners and there’s losers. Okay?You know what the difference is? 成功者和失败者 好吗 知道他们的区别是什么
[58:05] Winners don’t give up. 成功者永不言放弃
[58:07] So what are we here?Are we winners, or are we losers? 那么我们算什么 成功者还是失败者
[58:11] Huh? 啊
[58:13] Okay, okay, okay.Let’s do it. 好吧 好吧 好吧 一起来吧
[58:16] You guys go. Olive,you watch the curtain. 你们到外面去 奥丽芙 注意看着帘子外面
[58:24] I don’t know. I have no reason to assume it’s gonna be otherwise. 我不知道 没理由会节外生枝啊
[58:29] Watch. Get the back.Get the back. 看着点 托着背部 托着背部
[58:31] Shh. Go, go, go. 嘘 来 来 来
[58:34] -Yeah, 1:00. 好 一点钟
[58:39] Now? 现在
[58:41] -He’s very heavy. Be gentle. -Mm-hmm. 他很重 温柔点
[58:44] Now! 准备
[58:47] One, two- 一 二
[58:49] Okay, three.Wait, wait, wait! 好 三 等等 等等
[58:52] -Not yet. Not yet. 不行 还不行
[58:54] -Okay, go. Go, go, go. -Shh, shh, shh. Okay. -好了 来 来 来 -嘘 嘘 嘘 好
[58:58] Richard, I can’t do it! 理查 我不行
[59:01] -I got him. I got him. -Come on. -我抱住了 抱住他了 -快点
[59:03] Come on!Hurry up! 快来 快点
[59:09] Okay, he’s slipping.Okay. 滑下去了 小心
[59:12] Hold on. 快抓住
[59:16] I got it. I got it.I got it. I got it. 我抓住了 我抓住了 我抓住了 我抓住了
[59:22] Be careful. 小心点
[59:27] -Be cool. Be cool. -Hurry up. -冷静 冷静 -快点
[59:32] Keep watch, Olive. 看着点 奥丽芙
[59:35] Watch the curb.Watch the curb. 看着路 看着路
[59:44] Watch his head!Watch it! 注意他的头 注意
[59:47] Keys. 钥匙
[59:52] Swing him around this way. 这样扭过来
[59:55] -Olive, get in. -Here we go. -奥丽芙 进来 -出发了
[59:58] Okay, let’s go. 好的 我们走
[1:00:03] Sheryl. Let’s go, Frank. 雪儿 我们走 弗兰克
[1:00:06] Did I mention that I am the preeminent Proust scholar in the U.S.? 我提到过我是美国卓越的普鲁斯特学者吗
[1:00:10] Here we go! Here we go! 启动了 启动了
[1:00:14] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[1:00:24] Dad? -Yeah, honey? -爸爸 -嗯 亲爱的
[1:00:30] What’s gonna happen to Grandpa? 爷爷接下来会地样呢
[1:00:54] Uncle Frank? 弗兰克叔叔
[1:00:56] Yeah? 嗯
[1:01:00] Doyou think there’s a heaven? 你认为有天堂吗
[1:01:04] That’s hard to say, Olive.I-I don’t think anyone knows for sure. 很难说啊 奥丽芙 没人知道确切的答案
[1:01:09] I know, but what do you think? 我知道 但是你是怎么认为的呢
[1:01:14] Um, well- 呃 唔
[1:01:17] I think there is one. 我想是有的
[1:01:20] -You think I’ll get in? -Yes. -我也会进天堂吗 -会的
[1:01:24] -Promise? -Yes. -保证 -嗯
[1:01:39] -Whoa! Hey! Son of a bitch! 哇 嘿 狗娘养的
[1:01:42] -What happened? -He-He cut me off. -怎么了 -他突然超车
[1:01:49] -It’s stuck. -Okay,just leave it. -卡住了 -好的 别管它了
[1:01:51] It’s stuck or something. 是卡住了还是怎么的
[1:01:54] -Maybe-Try pulling it from under here. -No, no.Just leave it. -试着从下面拉拉看 -不 不 别管了
[1:01:59] -Fix it when we get there. -Okay, fine. -等到了那里再修吧 -好的 行
[1:02:02] Shit! 妈的
[1:02:08] Oh,Jesus! God! 噢上帝
[1:02:11] I’m being pulled over.Here we go. 被拦下了 我要开到路边去
[1:02:15] Okay. Everybody just pretend to be normal, okay? 好的 大家都假装正常 好吗
[1:02:20] Like-Like everything’s normal here. 就像这里一切都正常一样
[1:02:35] How you folks doin’? 你们都还好吗
[1:02:38] Yeah. Yeah, yeah, we’re fine.Just 嗯 我们都很好 只是
[1:02:42] -Little trouble with the horn? -Sorry. What? -喇叭出了点问题 -对不起 什么
[1:02:45] -Havin’ a little trouble with your horn? -Yeah. -喇叭出了点问题 -是啊
[1:02:49] Little trouble. Sorry.Uh, sorry. 小麻烦 对不起 呃 对不起
[1:02:52] Could you step outside the vehicle? 你能下车一下吗
[1:03:04] -Step this way, please. -No, no. -请站这边来 -不 不
[1:03:07] -What? -Don’t- -什么 -不要
[1:03:09] “Don’t” what? 什么”不要”
[1:03:14] -Do you have something in your trunk, sir? -It’s nothing. I- -车厢里有什么东西吗 先生 -没什么 我
[1:03:17] -Don’t-Don’t open it.-You’ve just given me probable cause to search your trunk. -不要 不要打开 -你的表现让我不得不搜一下你的车厢
[1:03:21] -Just-I-I just–Put your hands on the vehicle now! Now! -只是 我 我只是 -把你的手放在车上 快 快
[1:03:25] -Don’t move. -Okay. -不许动 -好的
[1:03:31] -It’s not illegal! -Sir, I would advise you to keep your mouth shut! -没啥不合法的东西 -先生 我建议你最好闭上你的嘴
[1:03:36] Oh, my God.What is he doing? 啊 我的天 他在做什么
[1:03:45] -It’s not illegal. -Goddamn. -没啥不合法的 -该
[1:03:54] Sir, could you come back here? 先生 你能到这边来吗
[1:04:05] I love this stuff. I love it. 我喜欢这东西 我太爱它了
[1:04:08] God bless ya.God bless ya. 上帝保佑你 上帝保佑你
[1:04:10] Don’t worry.I’m not gonna bust ya. 不用担心 我不会逮捕你的
[1:04:13] -Oh, thank you 啊 谢谢你
[1:04:15] How you doin’? 你好吗
[1:04:20] -Cute-Cute family. That’s nice. -Thank you. -可爱 可爱的家庭 太好了 -谢谢你
[1:04:23] -This on the side. A little of this, a little of that. -It’s- -这些算是调剂吧 半遮半掩的 -这是
[1:04:27] -Oh, man. -Sweet-Sweetness. -啊 伙计 -火辣 真火辣
[1:04:29] That is sweet. Yeah. 这真火辣 耶
[1:04:31] -Dirty. -And this one is one of my favorites. -够浪 -这是我的最爱之一
[1:04:35] Ahh, good, yeah. 啊 真棒 耶
[1:04:39] That’s a little different choice. 那是个稍稍有点不同的类型
[1:04:43] No? 不喜欢
[1:04:48] -Gonna leave that with ya. -All right. -还给你吧 -好的
[1:04:50] -You have a good day there. -Yeah. -祝你一切顺利 -嗯
[1:05:04] What happened? 发生什么了
[1:05:07] -I’ll tell you when I regain consciousness. 等我脑子清醒了我再告诉你
[1:05:13] Frank, Dwayne, get out and push. 弗兰克 德维恩 出去推车
[1:05:34] -Okay, there it is-Redondo Beach, 46. 好的 离雷东多海滩还有四十六英里
[1:05:37] It’s 2:1 5.Might be a few minutes late. 现在是2:15 我们可能会迟点到达
[1:05:39] They said 3:00 sharp. They were very explicit.We can’t cross these people. Trust me. 他们说了三点整 讲的很明白 我们不能惹那些人的 相信我
[1:05:44] -Mom, Dwayne has 20/20 vision. -I bet he does. -妈妈 德维恩的视力有1 5耶 -我猜也是
[1:05:47] -Okay, now I’m gonna check to see if you’re color blind. 好吧 现在我要测试你有没有色盲
[1:05:51] Asshole! 混蛋
[1:05:53] What’s the letter in the circle? 圆圈中间是什么字母
[1:06:00] No, no, no.Inside the circle. 不 不 不 圆圈里面
[1:06:02] Right there. See? 就在这里 看见了
[1:06:05] It’s an “A.” Can’t you see it?Right there. 是”A”你看不见 就在这里
[1:06:11] It’s bright green. 是鲜绿色
[1:06:16] Oh, man. 哦天
[1:06:27] Dwayne, I think you might be color blind. 德维恩 我想你可能是色盲
[1:06:40] You can’t fly jets if you’re color blind. 如果你是色盲的话 就不能开飞机了
[1:06:56] We’ve got a little bit of-Okay, got an emergency back here. 我们有了一点小小的 好的 后面发生了紧急情况
[1:06:59] -I think we need to pull over. -What is it? -我想我们该停车 -怎么了
[1:07:02] -What’s the emergency? -Pull over. -什么紧急情况 -停车
[1:07:05] It’s all right, man. Dwayne, Dwayne!It’s all right. Hold on. 没关系的 伙计 德维恩 德维恩 没关系的 你要挺住
[1:07:08] -Just pull over the car! -Okay! All right! -给我停车 -嗯 好吧
[1:07:10] -Could you get him to pull over, please? -Richard, pull over! -你能让他停车吗 拜托 -理查 停车
[1:07:14] -Richard, pull over the car! -It’s all right. We’re pulling over. -理查 停车 -没关系 我们停下来了
[1:07:17] -I’m pulling over. Stop it. -It’s all right. -我在停车 别乱来 -没关系的
[1:07:19] -Dwayne! No, no. Dwayne. Sit down. -God, this better be good. -德维恩 不 不 德维恩 坐下来 -上帝 什么了不起的大事
[1:07:23] -Pull over. -I’m pulling over. All right. -停车 -我在停车 好吧
[1:07:26] -Stop the car. It’s gonna be okay, Dwayne. -All right. Don’t open the door. -停车 一切都会好起来的 德维恩 -好了 不要开车门
[1:07:29] Dwayne? Oh, God! 德维恩 啊 上帝
[1:07:35] Fuck! 妈的
[1:07:42] -What happened? -He’s color blind. He can’t fly. -发生什么了 -他是色盲 不能当飞行员
[1:07:45] Oh,Jesus. Oh, no. 啊 上帝 啊 不
[1:07:53] Uh,just-just give him a second. 呃 让他独自待会儿吧
[1:08:18] Dwayne? 德维恩
[1:08:23] Dwayne, honey, I’m sorry. 德维恩 亲爱的 对不起
[1:08:32] -Dwayne, come on. We have to go. -I’m not going. -德维恩 别这样 我们该走了 -我不走了
[1:08:38] -Dwayne–I said I’m not. -德维恩 -我说了我不走
[1:08:41] Okay? I don’t care.I’m not getting on that bus again. 好吗 我不管 我不会上那车了
[1:08:45] Dwayne, for better or worse, we’re your family. 德维恩 不管好坏 我们始终是你家人
[1:08:48] No, you’re not my family!Okay? I don’t wanna be your family! 不 你们不是我家人 明白 我不想跟你们是一家人
[1:08:52] I hate you fucking people!I hate you! 我他妈恨你们这些人 我恨你们
[1:08:56] Divorce, bankrupt, suicide! 离婚 破产 自杀
[1:08:59] You fucking losers!You’re losers! 你们是他妈的失败者 你们是失败者
[1:09:06] No. Please just leave me here, Mom. 不 拜托 让我呆在这里 妈妈
[1:09:09] Okay?Please, please, please. 明白 拜托 拜托 拜托
[1:09:15] Please just leave me here. 只管让我呆在这里
[1:09:28] Shit. 该死
[1:09:33] I don’t know what to do. 我不知道怎么做
[1:09:35] Well, it’s gettin’late. 唔 就要迟到了
[1:09:38] Maybe-Can somebody stay here with him? 也许 谁愿意留在这里陪他
[1:09:41] -I’ll stay. -Oh, that is not happening. -我留下 -啊 那可不行
[1:09:47] All right. Well… 好吧 唔
[1:09:49] uh… 呃
[1:09:52] I’m just worried about the time. 我只是担心时间
[1:09:57] Olive, you, uh- 奥丽芙 你 呃
[1:10:00] you wanna try talking to him? 你想跟他谈谈吗
[1:10:02] Richard, no! There is nothing to say.We just have to wait. 理查 不用 没什么好说的 在这里等着就行了
[1:10:06] Honey 亲爱的
[1:10:57] Okay. 好吧
[1:11:01] Let’s go. 我们走
[1:11:34] I apologize for the things I said. 对于刚才说的话我很抱歉
[1:11:37] I was upset.I didn’t really mean them. 我心烦意乱 并不是真想那么说的
[1:11:44] It’s okay. Come on. Let’s go. 没关系 来吧 我们走
[1:11:54] All right. Everybody,look for the exit, okay? 好吧 各位 找找出口 好吗
[1:12:00] Okay, here! Here’s the turn off.Turn in here. 啊 这里 这里有个岔道 转进去
[1:12:02] Does anybody see the Redondo Suites? 有到看到雷东多套房的牌子吗
[1:12:05] -There’s the hotel! -There it is! There it is, Olive. -宾馆就在那边 -在那里 就在那里 奥丽芙
[1:12:08] We’re gonna make it.We’re gonna make it. All right. 我们就到了 就到了 好吧
[1:12:12] How-How the hell do you get over there? 怎么才能绕过去呢
[1:12:16] -Sheryl? -No, no, no, no! -雪儿 -不 不 不 不
[1:12:19] -You’re passing it! -Turn around, turn around. -你错过了 -回头 回头
[1:12:23] -You drove past it! -You’ve gotta turn around! -你开过头了 -你得掉头
[1:12:26] -It’s back there! -I can’t turn around. -宾馆在后面 -我不能掉头
[1:12:28] -Anybody see a way back? It’s a one-way street! -Oh! -有谁看到回头路吗 这是单行道 -啊
[1:12:31] -Rich! You’ve got parking lots on the right! 理查 右边有停车场
[1:12:35] -Here, here! -Put your seat belt on, baby! -这里 这里 -系好你的安全带 宝贝
[1:12:38] -What are you doing? -I can’t slow down! I can’t! -你在干什么 -我没法减速 我做不到
[1:12:41] -What time is it, Frank? -Oh, 2:59. -几点了 弗兰克 -啊 2:59
[1:12:44] -Dad! -Straight shot from here. We’re gonna make it. -爸爸 -从这里直走 我们会赶到的
[1:12:47] -Oh, it’s a dead end! -I’m not goin’ back! -啊 是个死胡同 -我不会回头的
[1:12:50] -You have to go back! -That is a one-way road! -你必须回头 -那是单行道
[1:12:53] That’ll take us all the way back to the freeway! 那会把我们带回高速公路的
[1:12:56] -You’re the one who told me to go left back there! 刚才在那里就是你叫我从左边走的
[1:13:00] I’m not turnin’ back. 我才不往回走
[1:13:02] -Richard! -It’s right there. -理查 -就在那里
[1:13:07] What-What are you doing?You can’t do this! 你做什么 你不能这样做
[1:13:10] -God, Richard! -Okay, here’s the hotel. -上帝 理查 -好的 宾馆到了
[1:13:13] Okay, stop! 啊 停车
[1:13:15] -Where’s the entrance? -Right here! -出口在哪里 -就在这里
[1:13:17] You passed it!You’re passing it! 你刚刚错过了 又错过了
[1:13:19] Hold on! 抓紧了
[1:13:23] Here we go. One more time.Little bump. 好吧 再来一次 会有点颠啊
[1:13:31] Mom! 妈妈
[1:14:13] Hello?Hi. We’d like to register. 你好 我们是来报名的
[1:14:16] -Sorry, we’re closed. -Uh, no. We have the entrant right here. -对不起 报名结束了 -呃 不是吧 参赛选手就在这里
[1:14:20] -We just wanna check in. -Registration ended at 3:00. -我们只是想来登记一下 -报名在3点就结束了
[1:14:23] -It’s 3:00 now. -No. -现在是3点啊 -不
[1:14:26] Come on. Have a heart. We’re four minutes late.We just drove all the way from Albuquerque. 别这样 宽容点 我们只迟到了四分钟 我们是从阿尔布开克一路开车过来的
[1:14:31] -Then you should’ve been here by 3:00. -Wait, wait. -你该3点前到的 -等等 等等
[1:14:33] There must be some way we can work this out. Please. 一定有办法解决这问题的 拜托
[1:14:36] Everybody else was here before 3:00. I’d be giving unfair advantage. 别人都在3点前到了 那样对他们不公平
[1:14:39] No, we’re not looking for an advantage.We just want her to compete. 不 我们不是来这里讨小便宜的 我们只想让她能参加比赛
[1:14:42] Don’t yell at me, sir.I didn’t make you late. 不要对我大喊大叫 先生 并不是我让你们迟到的
[1:14:45] We’ve settled on the schedule for the show.We’ve turned off the computers. 我们已经定下了表演的计划表 我们已经关掉了电脑
[1:14:48] -Our lineup is final. I have a hair check to do. -Okay- -表演阵容已经决定 我要去做头发了 -好吧
[1:14:52] I’m sorry that you’re late,but I can’t help you. 很遗憾 你们迟到了 但我也无能为力
[1:14:56] Please. 拜托
[1:15:00] You don’t know what we’ve been through. 你不知道我们经历了些什么
[1:15:06] Um, MissJenkins?I-I can put ’em in the system. 呃 简金斯小姐 我可以把她加进系统中去
[1:15:11] -Oh, Kirby, you don’t have to. -No, it’s okay. Takes five minutes. -啊 柯比 你不必这么做的 -不 没关系 只要五分钟就行
[1:15:15] Well, it’s your time.Excuse me. 那你看着办吧 失陪了
[1:15:19] Thank you, Kirby.Thank you very much. 谢谢你 柯比 非常感谢
[1:15:21] Really, you don’t know what this means. 真的 你不知道这意味着什么
[1:15:26] I am not working for these people next year. These people are crazy. 明年我可不给他们干活了 他们都是疯子
[1:15:31] Okay, so, what’s your name? 嗯 那么 你叫什么名字
[1:15:33] -Olive. -That’s a nice name. -奥丽芙 -很好听啊
[1:15:35] -Mom, Mom! Look! -What’s her last name? -妈妈 看 -她姓什么
[1:15:39] -It’s Miss California. It’s really her! -You want to go say hi? -是加利福尼亚小姐 真的是她 -你想跟她打个招呼吗
[1:15:42] -Albuquerque 阿尔布开克
[1:15:49] -Hi! What’s your name? -Olive. -嘿 你叫什么 -奥丽芙
[1:15:52] -What’s your talent, Olive? -I like dancing. -你有什么才艺 奥丽芙 -我喜欢跳舞
[1:15:56] Dancing was too hard for me.I’m a singer. 对于我来说 跳舞太难了 我是个歌手
[1:15:58] You must be a good dancer. 你一定舞跳得很好啊
[1:16:01] I am. I’m really good. 是的 我跳得很棒
[1:16:05] Well, thanks for stopping by,Olive. Best of luck. 唔 谢谢你能来这里 奥丽芙 祝你好运
[1:16:10] Hmm. Miss California? 嗯 加利福尼亚小姐
[1:16:13] -Do you eat ice cream? -I love ice cream. -你吃冰淇淋吗 -我很爱吃冰淇淋
[1:16:17] My favorite flavor is Chocolate Cherry Garcia… 我最喜欢吃巧克力甜樱桃味的
[1:16:20] although, technically,I think that’s a frozen yogurt. 虽然严格地讲 我想那是冻酸奶 不是冰淇淋
[1:16:24] -Okay? -Okay. Thanks. Bye. -好吗 -嗯 谢谢你 再见
[1:16:28] Bye. 再见
[1:16:30] -Mom, she eats ice cream. -I heard. -妈妈 她吃冰淇淋的 -我听到了
[1:16:35] Your packet has tickets in it,and there’s your badge number. 这个包里有你们的入场券 还有你们的的号码
[1:16:39] -Okay. -Is there anything else? -好的 -还有什么事吗
[1:16:41] Uh, yeah. Is there a funeral home around here? 呃 是啊 这附近有殡仪馆吗
[1:16:59] -Hi. -Hi. -你好 -你好
[1:17:03] Okay, Olive,let’s get your swimsuit on. 好吧 奥丽芙 我们来穿上泳装
[1:17:06] You wanna go change behind the curtain? 你要在帘子后面换吗
[1:17:08] This is the last touch-up, everybody.Final touch-ups. Last touch-up. 这是最后的修饰了 大伙儿 最后的修饰润色
[1:17:28] 令人惊奇 美国头号普鲁斯特学者的畅销书
[1:17:43] -Okay! Wait! -I won’t wait for you! -好吧 等等 -我不会等你的
[1:17:48] Let’s get outta here. 我们出去走走
[1:17:54] Hey! Hey, Olive Hoover. 嘿 嘿 奥丽芙·胡佛
[1:17:57] -Mm-hmm? -Hey, I need your music. -嗯 -嘿 我需要你的伴奏乐
[1:18:00] -Oh, music, right. -Yeah. -啊 伴奏乐 好的 -耶
[1:18:10] Here you go. 给你
[1:18:12] -This? Did you choose this? -No, my grandpa did. -这个 你选的 -不 我爷爷选的
[1:18:15] -Your grandpa? -Mm-hmm. -你爷爷 -嗯
[1:18:17] -Which track? -Twelve. -哪一首 -第十二首
[1:18:19] We were drivin’ five, six hours.Thought he was napping. 我们开了五六个小时 还以为他在打盹
[1:18:24] By the time we figured it out, it’s- 当我们发现的时候 已经
[1:18:28] -You know. -Too late. -你知道的 -太晚了
[1:18:32] So where’s the body? 那么遗体在哪里
[1:18:34] Um- 嗯
[1:18:51] Personal effects. 个人财物
[1:18:54] -Thank you. -You take care. -谢谢 -你多保重
[1:19:35] Ladies and gentlemen,welcome to the 24th annual… 先生们 女士们 欢迎参加第24届
[1:19:40] Little Miss Sunshine Pageant! 年度阳光小美女选美比赛
[1:19:47] Now, please, put your hands together once again and help me welcome to the stage… 现在 请再次跟我一起 鼓掌欢迎
[1:19:51] our 12 beautiful contestants! 我们的12位小佳丽
[1:20:15] Wow. 哇
[1:21:16] Oh, let’s have a big round of applause for our lovely contestants! 啊 让我们为可爱的小佳丽热烈鼓掌
[1:21:23] At the end of the evening,one of these girls… 今晚结束是 其中的一位女孩
[1:21:26] will be crowned Little Miss Sunshine! 将会荣膺阳光小美女的称号
[1:21:38] Olive, honey,are you okay in there? 奥丽芙 亲爱的 你在里面还好吗
[1:21:41] Yeah, I’m fine. 嗯 我很好
[1:21:46] Hey. 嘿
[1:21:49] What? 怎么了
[1:21:51] -You got a kid in the show? 你有小孩在上面表演吗
[1:21:54] Your first time? 你是第一次来吗
[1:21:56] Yeah, yeah. 是 是啊
[1:22:47] America! 美国
[1:22:49] It’s so beautiful! 是如此美丽
[1:22:54] Sometimes I just wish I could go to sleep till I was 18… 有时候 我希望我能一觉睡到18岁
[1:22:59] and skip all this crap-high school and everything-just skip it. 躲过那没用的高中 还有其他一切 通通躲过
[1:23:06] You know Marcel Proust? 你知道马赛尔·普鲁斯特吗
[1:23:09] -He’s the guy you teach. -Yeah. -你教书就是讲的那个人吗 -是啊
[1:23:11] French writer.Total loser. 法国作家 彻头彻脑的失败者
[1:23:15] Never had a real job. 从没有过一份真正的工作
[1:23:17] Unrequited love affairs. Gay. 得不到回报的单相思 同性恋
[1:23:20] Spent 20 years writing a book almost no one reads. 花了二十年来写一本书 几乎没有人读
[1:23:23] But he’s also probably the greatest writer since Shakespeare. 但他也可能是莎士比亚之后最伟大的作家
[1:23:26] Anyway, he, uh-he gets down to the end of his life… 不管地样 呃 他到了生命的最后时刻
[1:23:30] and he looks back and decides that all those years he suffered- 他回首往事 审视从前所有痛苦的时光
[1:23:33] Those were the best years of his life,’cause they made him who he was. 觉得痛苦的日子才是他生命中最好的日子 因为那些日子塑造了他
[1:23:38] All the years he was happy? You know,total waste. Didn’t learn a thing. 那些开心的年头呢 你知道啦 彻底浪费了 什么都没学到
[1:23:42] So, if you sleep until you’re 18… 所以 如果你一觉睡到18岁的话
[1:23:46] ah, think of the suffering you’re gonna miss. 啊 想想你该错过多少痛苦啊
[1:23:49] I mean, high school? High school-Those are your prime suffering years. 我说 高中 高中可是大好的痛苦时光
[1:23:53] You don’t get better suffering than that. 你再也找不到更难忍受的日子了
[1:24:00] You know what? 你知道吗
[1:24:03] Fuck beauty contests. 去他妈的选美会
[1:24:07] Life is one fucking beauty contest after another. 人生就像一个接着一个的选美会
[1:24:10] You know, school,then college, then work? 你知道 高中 大学 工作
[1:24:14] Fuck that. 妈的
[1:24:16] And fuck the Air Force Academy. 还有 去他妈的飞行学院
[1:24:18] If I wanna fly,I’ll find a way to fly. 如果我想飞 我会想办法飞的
[1:24:22] You do what you love,and fuck the rest. 做你想做的 不用管其他的事
[1:24:31] I’m glad you’re talkin’ again, Dwayne. 很高兴你又开始说话了 德维恩
[1:24:36] -You’re not nearly as stupid as you look. 你并不像你看上去那么蠢
[1:24:46] Wanna go back? 想回去吗
[1:24:48] -Not really. 不太想
[1:24:52] Yeah, we should go back. 嗯 可我们应该回去了
[1:24:57] And now, the moment we’ve allbeen waiting for- 现在 我们等待的时刻来临了
[1:25:01] the talent competition. 才艺大比拼
[1:25:14] Miss Carly Nugent. 卡利·纽金特小姐
[1:25:45] Yee-haw! 耶哈
[1:25:48] Yodel-lay-he-hoo, that was great! 唷-嘿 太棒了
[1:26:08] Wow-ow-ow-ow! 哇
[1:26:10] Funky-licious! 太酷了
[1:26:34] I ‘m goin’ backstage. 我到后台去
[1:26:36] Yeah, right. See ya. 嗯 好的 待会见
[1:26:42] Oh, look at you.Is that your costume? 啊 看看你 这是你的打扮吗
[1:26:45] Mm-hmm. 嗯
[1:26:48] Okay, here. 好的 这里
[1:26:53] -Hey, what’s goin’ on? -Oh, I just-I came to wish Olive good luck. -嘿 怎么样啦 -啊 我是来祝奥丽芙好运的
[1:26:56] -How you doin’, honey? -Good. -你地样啊 亲爱的 -很好
[1:26:59] -Nervous. -Yeah. You’re gonna do great. -有点紧张 -嗯 你会做得很棒的
[1:27:01] I just know it. 我相信
[1:27:04] -Can I talk to you for a second? -Yeah. -我可以跟你说几句话吗 -好的
[1:27:07] -What’s up? 怎么了
[1:27:11] I don’t want her to go on. 我不想让她再继续了
[1:27:16] -Are you authorized to be backstage? -No. Hey. -你有进入后台许可吗 -没有
[1:27:19] -Where are the dressing rooms? -Are you allowed to be here? -更衣室在哪里 -谁让你到这里来的
[1:27:22] Just tell me where the dressing rooms are. 只要告诉我更衣室在哪里
[1:27:24] Listen, we’re not in Albuquerque anymore. 听着 这可不是阿尔布开克了
[1:27:28] -Hey, how are you feeling? -Better. Where’s Olive? -嘿 你感觉怎么样 -好多了 奥丽芙在哪里
[1:27:31] -There. What’s up? -Mom, I don’t want Olive doing this. -那里 怎么了 -我不想奥丽芙做这个
[1:27:33] Oh, my God! 啊 我的天
[1:27:36] -Look around. This place is fucked! -He’s right! -四处看看 这个地方逊极了 -他说得对
[1:27:38] Look, I don’t want these people judging Olive. Fuck them! 我不想这些人来评价奥丽芙 去他们的
[1:27:41] -Listen, it is too late. -No, it’s not too late. You’re the mom… -听着 现在说这些太迟了 -不 还不算迟 你是她妈妈
[1:27:45] and you’re supposed to protect her. 你应该保护她的
[1:27:47] Everyone is gonna laugh at her, Mom.Please don’t let her do this. 大家都会笑话她的 请不要让她继续了
[1:27:53] Olive Hoover, two minutes. 奥丽芙·胡佛 还有两分钟
[1:27:56] Look, she’s not a beauty queen. 看 她不是那种冠军美女
[1:27:59] She’s just not. 她不是
[1:28:01] -I’m gonna tell her. -No, Dwayne. You listen to me.Olive is who she is. -我告诉她 -不 德维恩 听我说 奥丽芙知道她是谁
[1:28:05] She has worked so hard.She’s poured everything into this. 她练习得很用功 她为这付出了一切
[1:28:07] We can’t just take it away from her. We can’t. 我们不能就这样剥夺她的权利 我们不能
[1:28:11] I know you wanna protect her. I know, honey,but… we gotta let Olive be Olive. 我知道你想保护她 我知道 亲爱的 但是 我们就让奥丽芙做她想做的吧
[1:28:17] Olive Hoover. Are you the family? 奥丽芙·胡佛 你们是她家人
[1:28:20] Yeah. Okay? 嗯 好了吗
[1:28:24] Olive, it’s time. Okay? 奥丽芙 该上场了 准备好了吗
[1:28:27] Yeah. 嗯
[1:28:29] -We gotta go now. -Hang on. -我们该走了 -等一下
[1:28:32] Olive, look at me. 奥丽芙 看着我
[1:28:35] If you don’t want to do this,that’s okay. 你不想上的话 没关系
[1:28:38] If you want to sit this one out, it’s totally fine by us. We’re proud of you anyway. 如果你这次不想上场 也没关系 不管怎样 我们都会以你为荣
[1:28:43] We gotta go. 我们该走了
[1:28:48] It’s time. 时间到了
[1:28:59] Ready? Let’s go. 准备好了 我们走
[1:29:13] Good luck, honey. 祝你好运 亲爱的
[1:29:15] Copy that. Twenty-five is performance ready… 收到 25号准备完毕
[1:29:18] and we’re walkin’… 我们正走过来
[1:29:20] as fast as we can. 最快的速度
[1:29:25] -Is she going on? -Yeah. -是她上场了 -是的
[1:29:27] She’s going on. 该她表演了
[1:29:32] Pure fairy-tale magic. 童话般的神奇魔力
[1:29:34] Miss Charisma Whiteman! 克莉斯玛·怀特曼小姐
[1:29:37] Wasn’t that a stardust fantasy? 多么魔幻美妙啊
[1:29:39] Thank you for that.You have been such a patient audience. 谢谢她的表演 你们都很有耐心
[1:29:43] We have one more contestant,and then we’ll be crowning our winner. 我们还有一位小佳丽 然后就将选出今天的胜出者
[1:29:46] Please give a warm welcome to… 请大家热烈欢迎
[1:29:49] Miss… Olive Hoover! 奥丽芙·胡佛小姐
[1:30:07] You okay? 你还好吗
[1:30:09] Um, I ‘d like to dedicate this to my grandpa… 呃 我想把这献给我的爷爷
[1:30:14] who showed me these moves. 是他教会我这些动作的
[1:30:16] Oh, that is so sweet! 啊 真是太美好了
[1:30:19] Is he here?Where is your grandpa right now? 他在这里吗 你爷爷现在在哪里
[1:30:22] In the trunk of our car. 在我们车的后车厢里
[1:30:25] Okay! 好的
[1:30:27] Well, take it away, Olive! 唔 表演吧 奥丽芙
[1:30:45] Huh! 哈
[1:31:22] You suck! 你太逊了
[1:31:25] Those little fuckers. I will kill them. 那些小混蛋 我要杀了她们
[1:31:28] You stink! 你烂透了
[1:31:38] No, no, no, no, no. 不 不 不 不 不
[1:32:11] What is your daughter doing? 你女儿在做什么
[1:32:21] She’s kickin’ ass.That’s what she’s doin’. 她很了不起 那就是她正做的
[1:32:39] Get over here!Get over here! 过来 过来
[1:32:41] -I want that little ragamuffin off the stage this minute. -All right. -我要那个小混蛋现在就下台 -好的
[1:32:45] -Get her. Right this minute! -Don’t touch-Don’t touch her. -抓住他 现在 -不许碰 不许碰她
[1:32:48] -Your act’s over, honey. -Hey! -你的表演结束了 亲爱的 -嘿
[1:32:53] -Hey! Hey, let go of my daughter! -Oh! 嗨 嘿 放开我女儿
[1:32:57] Holy sh- 天哪
[1:33:00] Let her finish! 让她表演完
[1:33:05] Get off me!Help! Get off me! 放开我 救命 放开我
[1:33:08] -Help me! -Take charge!Just take charge! -救救我 -快拿下他 拿下
[1:33:11] Keep dancin’, honey!Daddy’s okay. 继续跳 亲爱的 爸爸没事
[1:33:13] Get your daughter off this stage right now! 现在就把你女儿带离舞台
[1:33:19] Now! 快
[1:33:26] Honey? 亲爱的
[1:33:45] -Like that? -Oh! -喜欢吗 -啊
[1:34:52] Yeah! All right! 耶 太棒了
[1:35:11] Okay, you’re out- 好的 如果你女儿再也不参加
[1:35:13] on the condition thatyou never enter your daughter in a beauty pageant… 在加州举行的选美比赛
[1:35:17] in the state of California ever again. 你们将无罪释放
[1:35:19] Ever. 永远不参加
[1:35:23] I thinkwe can live with that. 我觉得这条件可以接受
[1:35:30] All right.We’re back in business. 好了 我们又回到正轨了
[1:35:34] Lock and load. 准备出发
[1:35:49] Olive, your grandpa would’ve been really proud of you. 奥丽芙 你爷爷会以你为荣的
[1:35:53] -Yeah, you were great. Mm-wah! -You were beyond great. -嗯 你太棒了 -你比棒还棒
[1:35:56] You were incredible. -Thank you. -你简直太神奇了 -谢谢你们
[1:36:03] Let’s get outta here. 咱们走
[1:36:29] Whoo! 哇
[1:36:34] It’s in gear. 挂上档了
[1:36:47] What in the world? 搞什么啊
2006年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Blade Runner 2049(银翼杀手2049)[2017]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Hugo(雨果)[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme