Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Little Joe(小小乔)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Little Joe(小小乔)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:小小乔
英文名称:Little Joe
年代:2019

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[02:16] 小 小 乔
[02:34] Please, come forward. Thank you. 请上前来 谢谢
[02:37] These are our special breeds. 这些是我们的特殊品种
[02:40] Please. 请
[02:42] – How exciting. – You, uh… -真令人激动 -你们
[02:45] You will like this. 你们会喜欢的
[02:48] The breeding program you see here, 你们眼前的育种项目
[02:49] it’s finally been successful, 历经极其复杂的基因工程
[02:52] despite the extremely complex genetic engineering involved. 最终才取得成功
[02:57] The aim has been to create a plant 项目的目标是创造一种
[02:59] with a scent that makes its owner happy. 能够散发使人愉快的香味的植物
[03:02] Oh, really? 真的吗
[03:02] Yes, that’s right. 没错
[03:04] In recent years, plant breeding has increasingly focused 近年来 植物育种一直致力于
[03:06] on making plants more resilient and more durable, 培育生命力更顽强持久的植物
[03:09] thus more energy efficient. 从而降低能耗
[03:12] So, finally, the owner can go away on holiday for weeks 最终目标是主人可以外出度假数周
[03:14] and the flowers still survive. 而花卉仍然能生存下来
[03:16] However, as a rule, this kind of engineering 然而通常情况下 这种工程
[03:19] involves a loss of scent; the flowers don’t smell of much. 会使香味丧失 花没什么气味
[03:23] In our case, we have attempted to create the opposite. 而我们尝试创造的是相反的品种
[03:29] our aim was to create a plant 我们的目标是创造一种
[03:30] that has to be watered regularly, 需要定期浇水的植物
[03:33] protected from cold and heat, 它怕冷也怕热
[03:35] that wants to be touched and talked to. 喜爱接触和交流
[03:38] Sounds like hard work. 听起来挺辛苦
[03:40] Precisely. And in return, 很对 作为回报
[03:42] the plant emits a scent, which promotes happiness 这种植物散发一种促进幸福感的香味
[03:45] as a reward for all that effort. 以报答这些辛勤
[03:48] Moreover, the scent contains a precursor 不止如此 这香味还包括一种
[03:51] for the human hormone oxytocin. 人类催产素前体
[03:53] Your body uses this molecule to produce oxytocin 吸入香味时 人体能够利用这种物质
[03:56] when the scent is inhaled. 合成催产素
[03:58] Oxytocin? 催产素
[04:00] It’s sometimes called the “mother-hormone”, 又名为”母亲激素”
[04:02] it’s supposed to initiate the bond between a mother 作用是促进母亲和新生儿
[04:05] and her newborn. 之间的感情
[04:06] You’ll love this plant like your own child. 你会像爱自己的孩子一样爱这种植物
[04:08] We are entering a new era here. 我们正在步入一个新纪元
[04:11] The first, mood-lifting, anti-depressant, happy plant, 世上首个调节情绪 抗抑郁的快乐植物品种
[04:16] that’s fit for market. 顺应市场需求
[04:18] I mean you can imagine the benefit for humanity 人类从这项革新中的获益
[04:21] implicated in this innovation. 可想而知
[04:23] Yes, but will the plants be fully grown for the flower fair? 但这些植株来得及在花博会前长成吗
[04:26] There’s not much time left. 没多少时间了
[04:29] As a side-effect to the breeding program, 作为育种项目的副作用
[04:30] the plants produce an excess of the growth hormone Cytokinin. 这些植株会分泌过量的细胞分裂素 是一种生长激素
[04:33] So, yes, they will be ready on time for the fair. 所以它们能够花博会上展出
[04:38] What this plant really needs… 这种植物真正需要的
[04:40] is love. 是爱
[04:52] Hey, Joe. 乔
[04:55] – Everything okay? – Yeah. -你怎么样 -挺好
[05:02] I’m sure your mum will be finished soon. 你妈妈肯定很快就完工了
[05:05] Yeah. 嗯
[05:07] Whatever. 随便吧
[05:09] Hey, cool trainers! 运动鞋挺酷
[05:28] We were in Geography and she opened her bag, and… 当时我们在上地理课 她打开她的包
[05:32] and she says that she found a little dead rat in there. 说里面有只死老鼠
[05:34] – What? – Yeah, -什么 -是啊
[05:36] and what she says… 然后她说
[05:37] She says that she doesn’t know who put it in. 她说不知道是谁放进去的
[05:48] I think he likes you. 我觉得他喜欢你
[05:50] – Who? – Chris. -谁 -克里斯
[05:53] What? 什么
[05:55] What makes you think that? 你为什么这么想
[05:57] I can see it. 我能看出来
[06:02] Well, I can’t. 我看不出
[06:04] Well, that’s because all you can see are your flowers. 那是因为你眼里只有你的花
[06:12] He’s smart. 他很聪明
[06:13] He helps you with your work. 他协助你的工作
[06:15] You have the same interests. He suits you. 你们兴趣相同 他挺适合你
[06:20] Much more than Dad anyway. 反正比爸爸适合得多
[06:28] Dad would really like you to spend next weekend with him. 你要是下周末去陪爸爸 他会很开心的
[06:31] I told him I’d ask you. 我告诉他我会问你的
[06:33] Do I have to? 我非得去吗
[06:35] He really wants to see more of you. 他很想多见见你
[06:37] He’s so… 他那么
[06:39] different. 不同
[06:40] From who? 和谁不同
[06:42] From you! 和你
[06:44] – And me! – So, you’ll get to know something different. -以及我 -那么你就能接触点不同的东西
[06:48] Believe me, Joe, 相信我 乔
[06:49] it will do you good to spend more time with your father. 和你爸爸多相处对你有好处
[06:53] So, you’d have more time for your work? 这样你就有更多时间忙工作了
[06:55] What? 什么
[06:56] No. Oh, shit. 不是 见鬼
[06:59] Oh, no! 不
[07:04] Stop laughing at me, Joe. 别笑话我了 乔
[07:09] I guess there’s nothing to worry about. 我想没什么可担心的
[07:11] Good. 很好
[07:14] Yeah, the new breeding program could be a real success. 新的育种项目很可能会大获成功
[07:17] Anyway, I wouldn’t want to jinx it. 我不想把话说太满招来霉运
[07:23] But it does look very promising. 但的确前景可期
[07:28] We’ll see. 等着瞧吧
[07:29] Congratulations. 恭喜
[07:30] I mean, you never know what can happen. 天有不测风云
[07:35] Does that bother you? 这令你担忧吗
[07:38] No, that’s my job. Handling the unpredictable. 不 这是我的工作 应对意外
[07:41] It’s what I’m pretty good at, usually. 通常来说我很擅长
[07:46] Of course, there’s always a way for a mistake to sneak in 当然总会有连我也无法预料的
[07:48] that even I can’t predict. 意外发生
[07:50] I can’t control everything, can I? 我没法控制一切 对吗
[07:53] After all, I have Joe to take care of and… 毕竟 我还要照顾乔
[07:57] Of course. 当然
[07:58] That must be quite a burden. 负担肯定不轻
[08:03] No, well, I wouldn’t call it a burden! 不 我不会称之为负担
[08:05] I love my son and I enjoy spending time with him. 我爱我儿子 我很喜欢陪伴他
[08:08] Naturally. 这是自然
[08:09] But sometimes, I simply can’t be there for him. 但有时 我没法陪在他身边
[08:12] Which does worry me. 这确实令我担忧
[08:15] What worries you? 担忧什么
[08:20] Sometimes I’m overcome by the fear 有时候我特别恐惧
[08:22] that something could happened to Joe. 担心乔会出什么事
[08:27] And I wouldn’t be there for him. 而我却不在他身边
[08:46] My beautiful darling. 我美丽的小可爱
[08:49] My Bello. 我的贝洛
[08:51] Stay. 别动
[09:04] – Hiya. – Morning. -你好 -早安
[09:16] They’re doing fine. 它们情况良好
[09:20] These Flash2 are far stronger than the Flash1 ever were. 这些闪电二号比闪电一号强壮得多
[09:25] Better give them quite a boost. 最好给它们多加点料
[09:27] I don’t want to loss these, too. 我不想再失去这批了
[09:31] You’ll see. 等着瞧吧
[09:33] They will be viable this time. 这次它们能活下来
[09:38] We all know how hard it is to succeed with a new strain. 我们都知道新品系想要成功有多难
[09:44] And the blue is just perfect. 并且蓝得恰到好处
[09:59] If these plants prove to be capable of survival, 如果这些植株最后能够存活
[10:03] we could enter the production phase 我们可能会比预期更早进入
[10:04] sooner than we thought. 生产阶段
[10:17] 花房公司 温度控制 七号培育厅
[10:22] Alice, do you have a minute? 爱丽丝 你有空吗
[10:26] I just wanted to say that I feel really… 我想说 能够与你共事
[10:30] proud and excited to be working with you. 令我非常骄傲与激动
[10:40] Don’t expect too much. 不要期望过高
[10:42] No, I’m… 不 我…
[10:44] convinced that this plant is gonna be a huge success. 我确信这种植物会大获成功
[10:47] If you say so. 你说是就是吧
[10:48] Would you… 你愿意…
[10:50] How about, um, a drink after work? 下班后一起喝一杯如何
[11:02] No. I have to run. 不行 我赶时间
[11:10] Could you finish the logbook? 你能把日志写完吗
[11:11] And double-check the timing of the grow lamps. 另外再检查一下生长灯的定时
[11:13] – That would be so nice of you. – Sure. -真是麻烦你了 -没问题
[11:18] Aye, aye, sir. 遵命 长官
[11:47] Look, what I have for you! 看看我给你带了什么
[11:54] Is that allowed? 这不违规吗
[11:56] I mean… 我是说
[11:58] No one has to know. 不让别人知道就行
[12:00] Do you like it? 你喜欢吗
[12:03] Yeah. 喜欢
[12:09] – It’s really hot in here. – Yes. -这里真热 -对
[12:12] It needs to be warm. 它需要保持温暖
[12:15] This is a very special breed. 这是个非常特别的品种
[12:19] You have to take good care of it. 你得好好照顾它
[12:22] Keep it warm. 保暖
[12:24] Talk to it. 跟它说话
[12:26] Really? 真的吗
[12:27] Yeah, it’s a living being. 对 这是个生命
[12:29] It needs attention and affection. 它需要照料和感情
[12:34] What’s so special about it? 它有什么特别的
[12:36] It makes you happy. 它能让你快乐
[12:42] What do you say we call him Little Joe? 我们叫它小小乔如何
[12:48] Hi, Little Joe. 你好 小小乔
[12:53] Hi, Little Joe. 你好 小小乔
[12:55] Welcome. 欢迎
[13:21] Doesn’t look good. 看起来不妙
[13:54] Oh, damn. Look at that. 见鬼 你看看
[14:07] They won’t make it. 活不下来了
[14:40] We designed Little Joe to be sterile. 我们设计的小小乔是不能繁殖的
[14:43] So, the pollen isn’t able to produce seeds. 它的花粉没法产出种子
[14:46] If the pollen falls on female stigma, it dies 如果花粉落到雌蕊上 就会死亡
[14:48] without creating any sustainable offspring. 不会制造任何能够存活的子株
[14:51] We engineered it 我们这样编辑
[14:52] so the plants can maximize production of scent. 是为了植物香味最大化
[14:54] Why did it emit pollen in such quantities? 为什么它能散发这么多花粉
[14:57] As if they had a will of their own. 就仿佛有自我意志一样
[15:00] Perhaps, it’s a reaction of the male plant to its infertility. 也许这是雄蕊对自身不育的一种反应
[15:03] Perhaps, perhaps. 也许 也许
[15:05] Perhaps you made a mistake and things got out of control. 也许你犯了错 事情失控了
[15:08] And now several of my Flash2’s have died. 害死了好几株我的闪电二号
[15:10] I hardly think that has got anything to do 我不认为这和小小乔的花粉
[15:11] with Little Joe’s pollen. 有任何关系
[15:12] I mean, Flash1 didn’t last long either. 闪电一号也没存活多久
[15:15] What I’d like to know is how you did it? 我想知道你是怎么做到的
[15:17] None of us have ever succeeded in manipulating a plant 我们一直都无法对植物做出
[15:20] to such an extent. 这种程度的改动
[15:23] Or perhaps you took a rather relaxed approach 或者是你没有把规章制度
[15:25] to the regulations. 太放在心上
[15:28] Well, there’s been more than enough discussion 对于某些新方法的使用
[15:30] about deploying certain new methods. 我们已经讨论得够多了
[15:33] And no doubt, they’re extremely efficient. 无疑 它们极其有效
[15:36] But as I’m sure you know, 但你肯定知道
[15:38] their use has not yet been approved. 我们还没有获得使用它们的批准
[15:42] I am well aware of the controversy 我对新病毒载体的争议
[15:44] over the new virus vectors. 一清二楚
[15:46] If that is what you’re hinting at. 如果你指的就是这个
[15:49] Yeah. And naturally, I used the usual vectors. 理所当然 我使用的是常规载体
[15:52] But why is it sterile? 可是为什么它不能繁殖
[15:55] Why did you design the plant to be infertile? 你为什么把它设计成不能繁殖的
[15:57] It’s not natural. 这不符合自然
[15:59] The ability to reproduce is what gives every living being meaning. 繁殖能力赋予了每一个生命存在的意义
[16:04] Well if you’re questioning that, you’re in the wrong profession. 如果你质疑这点 那你就入错行了
[16:10] As if it were possible to prevent a plant from reproducing itself 想要阻止植物繁衍生息
[16:13] and thus ensuring its own survival. 简直是不可能
[16:17] And this plant will follow its purpose, too. 这种植物也会遵循自己的使命
[16:22] What is really important here, 现在的关键问题是
[16:24] is the possible allergens in this pollen. 它的花粉中可能存在过敏源
[16:26] I mean that would be an absolute gift to the Greenpeacers. 那会成为拱手送给绿色和平组织的大礼
[16:29] A genetically engineered plant spreading unknown allergens. 基因工程植物散布未知过敏源
[16:33] Hello? 想想吧
[16:35] We all wear face masks until further notice. 在进一步通知前都戴上口罩
[16:44] Bello. Bello. 贝洛 贝洛
[16:47] Do you want this? Do you want this? 你想要这个吗 想要吗
[16:50] Fetch! 去捡
[16:55] Come on, Bello! 快来 贝洛
[16:56] Come on! 快
[16:57] Yeah! 棒
[16:58] Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on. 快来 快来 快来
[17:01] It must be their pollen. 肯定是因为它们的花粉
[17:08] Fuck. 操
[17:15] So have a lovely weekend. 祝你周末愉快
[17:17] And say hi to Joe from me. 代我向乔问好
[17:20] Joe isn’t home; he’s with his father. 乔不在家 在他爸爸那里
[17:23] – So… – So, how about a drink tonight? -嗯 -今晚可以一起喝一杯吗
[17:26] I don’t know. 说不好
[17:28] You’ve been working so hard. We both have. 你工作太辛苦了 我们都是
[17:31] We could do with a change of scenery, don’t you think? 你不觉得我们可以换换环境吗
[17:35] All right. 好吧
[17:36] Bello has vanished. I can’t find him anywhere. 贝洛不见了 我到处找不到它
[17:41] He’s never left me before. 它从没离开过我
[17:45] I’m sure he’ll turn up. 它肯定会出现的
[17:47] What if someone’s locked him in the greenhouse? 万一有人把它锁在温室了呢
[17:52] I’ll go and have a look. 我去看看
[17:55] You stay here. 你待着别走
[18:10] – Night. – Night. -晚安 -晚安
[18:26] Bello! 贝洛
[18:43] Here boy! 过来 狗狗
[19:33] Fuck! 操
[20:03] He lives in this house in the middle of nowhere. 他住在一个荒无人烟的地方
[20:06] He’s a real lone wolf. 他是真正的独行侠
[20:09] And you know what? 你知道吗
[20:10] Ivan is hyper-allergic to all sorts of pollen. 伊凡对各种花粉都严重过敏
[20:15] Doesn’t sound like your perfect match. 听起来不像你的完美对象
[20:19] You know, you really need someone 你真的需要一个
[20:20] who’s gonna understand and respect your talent. 会理解并尊重你的天赋的人
[20:24] If you say so. 你说是就是吧
[20:25] But who’ll stand up to you, if necessary! 不过必要时也会反抗你
[20:31] I think that Joe likes you. 我觉得乔喜欢你
[20:33] He has this idea that you and I would be the perfect match. 他认为你我是彼此的完美对象
[20:38] Yeah, I like Joe too. 我也喜欢乔
[20:55] I’ll get the drinks. 我去拿酒
[21:34] Bello. There you are. 贝洛 你在这儿啊
[21:40] Bello, Bello. 贝洛 贝洛
[21:44] Darling? 宝贝
[21:46] Darling, what’s the matter? 宝贝 怎么了
[21:49] Bello. 贝洛
[21:53] Come to Mummy. 来妈妈这里
[21:56] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[21:57] Bello. 贝洛
[22:05] Bello. 贝洛
[22:06] My darling. My darling. 宝贝 宝贝
[22:15] Bello bit Bella. 贝洛咬了贝拉
[22:17] I just wanted to stroke him and… 我只是想摸摸它
[22:21] That dog isn’t my Bello. 那条狗不是我的贝洛
[22:24] That can’t be. Bello would never do something like this. 不可能是 贝洛绝对不会这么做
[22:26] Maybe the dog’s sick. 或许它病了
[22:30] You don’t understand. 你不明白
[22:32] That is not my dog. 那不是我的狗
[22:54] What’s the matter with Bella? 贝拉有什么问题
[22:56] She’s so… 她那么…
[22:59] Maybe I should explain that Bella… 或许我该解释一下 贝拉…
[23:01] How should I put it? 该怎么说呢
[23:03] She’s had psychological issues. 她有过心理问题
[23:06] What do you mean? 什么意思
[23:09] She tried to kill herself. 她曾尝试自杀
[23:14] She was on sick leave for almost a year. 她请病假歇了将近一年
[23:16] A so-called “burn-out”. 所谓的”累坏了”
[23:19] And she only returned, just before you started here. 你来这里之前她刚刚回来
[23:24] And Karl took her on as his assistant, 卡尔让她做他的助手
[23:26] but it wasn’t so easy for her. 但对她来说并不容易
[23:28] Trying to resume work while being downgraded. 试图恢复工作 还被降级了
[23:33] She used to be one of the best plant breeders here, 她过去是这里最优秀的植物育种师之一
[23:36] and now… 而现在
[23:41] What with the medication and so on, 因为各种药物之类的
[23:42] she’s just not the same person that she used to be. 她不再是原来那个她了
[23:49] Of course, one shouldn’t be prejudiced. 当然我们不该有偏见
[23:52] And I would be the last person to judge her. 我绝对不会评判她
[23:55] Is that why she has restricted access? 所以她的权限才被限制吗
[23:58] Could I please have the curry and the rice? 请给我咖喱和米饭
[26:19] Hi, Little Joe. 你好 小小乔
[27:03] I’m sorry darling. 对不起 亲爱的
[27:16] I can’t wait for tonight. 我等不及今晚了
[27:18] Yes. 是的
[27:19] Great to see you too, pal. 也很高兴见到你 伙计
[27:21] My work colleagues, everywhere, yes. 我各处的同事 是的
[27:23] How would you put a smile on my face? 你要怎么让我笑
[27:28] I can see what you mean already about… 我已经明白你说的…
[27:30] Is this true, that you write to Hollywood greats? 你真的给好莱坞大人物写信吗
[27:33] Yeah! I do. I used to, yeah. 没错 过去常写
[27:35] And did you get any response? 你收到过回信吗
[27:36] Yes, I wrote to Bob Hope… 收到过 我曾写信给鲍勃·霍普
[27:39] I got an autograph from him. 收到了他的签名
[27:40] I wrote to James Stewart… 还有詹姆斯·斯图尔特
[27:42] Let’s order some takeaway, hmm? 我们点外卖吧
[27:45] I’ve already eaten. 我吃过了
[27:47] You wouldn’t believe that from my own experience. 你都不会相信那是我的亲身经历
[27:49] Well, don’t write to me! 别给我写信
[27:53] Good luck tonight. 祝你今晚好运
[27:53] Thank you very much, Steven. 非常感谢你 史蒂夫
[27:55] I hope you win a lot of money. 希望你能赢多钱
[27:56] I hope so too. 我也希望
[28:02] Where’s Bello? 贝洛呢
[28:04] That wasn’t my dog anymore. 那已经不是我的狗了
[28:08] What did you… 你把它怎么…
[28:09] I had him put down. 我把它送去安乐死了
[28:13] That dog was not my dog. 那条狗不是我的狗
[28:18] What do you mean? 什么意思
[28:23] You’ll see. 等着瞧吧
[28:46] Alice. 爱丽丝
[28:48] We need to talk. 我们得谈谈
[28:49] Please. It’s important. 拜托 这很重要
[28:51] Now? 现在吗
[29:07] Bello was like a child to me. 贝洛就像我的孩子
[29:10] I’m sure you can understand what that feels like. 你肯定明白那种感觉
[29:14] To lose a child. 失去一个孩子
[29:17] What? What are you talking about? 什么 你在说什么
[29:19] Can you imagine that? 你能想象吗
[29:21] Somebody you love. Joe for example. 你爱的人 比如乔
[29:25] One day, Joe isn’t Joe anymore. 有一天 乔不再是乔了
[29:28] He looks the same, 他样子没变
[29:29] he even acts like the same old Joe but… 甚至表现也和原来一样 但是…
[29:33] he isn’t Joe. 他不是乔了
[29:34] – Something’s changed him. – Like what? -某种东西改变了他 -什么东西
[29:37] Little Joe. 小小乔
[29:40] At first, I thought it might’ve been allergens in Little Joe’s pollen 起初我以为可能是小小乔花粉里的过敏源
[29:44] that triggered a reaction in Bello. 引起了贝洛的反应
[29:47] Well? 然后呢
[29:49] The vet did blood tests before he put Bello down. 兽医在安乐死前给贝洛做了血液检查
[29:55] Nothing. 一无所获
[29:57] No antibodies, no histamines. 没有抗体 没有组胺
[30:00] He couldn’t find anything unusual. 他找不出任何异常
[30:02] Well, then maybe there was nothing wrong. 或许根本就没问题
[30:04] I really don’t think that. 我真的不那么认为
[30:06] After all, we only ever find what we’re looking for. 毕竟我们只会找到想要寻找的东西
[30:10] The vet said he thought Bello might have senile dementia. 兽医说他认为贝洛可能是老年痴呆
[30:15] Well, that sounds quite reasonable. 听起来不无道理
[30:19] I think it’s Little Joe’s pollen that’s triggered something. 我认为是小小乔的花粉引发了什么
[30:25] Not an allergy perhaps. 或许不是过敏
[30:28] – But something else. – Like what? -而是别的什么 -比如呢
[30:31] Look here. 看这个
[30:35] The pollen comes through the nose 花粉通过鼻腔
[30:38] onto the olfactory receptors. 到达嗅觉受体
[30:40] And then the olfactory information goes straight 然后嗅觉信息直接传到
[30:43] into the limbic system. 大脑边缘系统
[30:45] The very part of the brain where it influences our feelings, 正是大脑影响我们情感
[30:49] our behavior, our personalities. 行为 个性的部分
[30:53] And where that oxytocin of yours triggers its effect. 也是催产素引发作用的部分
[30:59] Whatever it is that is in that pollen that changed Bello, 不管改变贝洛的是花粉中的什么成分
[31:05] that is where it happened. 都是作用于这个部位
[31:09] Will you please stop blaming Little Joe 你能别把贝洛的问题
[31:11] for whatever was wrong with Bello? 怪到小小乔身上吗
[31:13] Blame Little Joe? 怪小小乔
[31:15] We’re talking about a plant, aren’t we? 我们说的是一种植物 对吧
[31:18] If anyone is to blame, it’s you. 如果要怪谁 也是怪你
[31:22] Haven’t you notice how Chris has changed? 你没注意到克里斯的变化吗
[31:26] No. 没有
[31:28] I have the feeling he’s infected too. 我感觉他也被感染了
[31:30] Infected? 感染
[31:31] From Little Joe’s pollen. 被小小乔的花粉
[31:34] Chris will defend Little Joe at any price. 克里斯会不计一切代价维护小小乔
[31:38] And why shouldn’t he? 为什么不呢
[31:39] I will defend Little Joe as well 我也会维护小小乔
[31:41] because I am responsible for him. 因为我对他有责任
[31:45] So, you are a good mother. 那你是个好母亲
[31:49] But which of your children will you choose? 但你会选择哪个孩子
[32:26] And could she be right? 她说的有可能吗
[32:29] Of course not. I did the genetic engineering myself 当然不可能 我亲自做的基因工程
[32:32] and I know what I’m doing. 我知道自己在做什么
[32:34] Fine. Then there’s nothing to worry about. 那好 没什么可担心的
[32:38] Your colleague is just imagining Little Joe changed her dog. 你的同事只是想象小小乔改变了她的狗
[32:43] Yeah. I think she’s a little… 嗯 我觉得她有点…
[32:46] unbalanced. 精神失常
[32:48] Possibly, your colleague is projecting 你的同事可能是
[32:50] some inner conflicts onto the outside world, 把内心矛盾投射到外在世界
[32:53] and, consequently, elements of her environment 结果她所处环境中某些元素
[32:56] strike her as changed. 让她觉得变化了
[32:59] Yeah. That must be it. 嗯 肯定是这样
[33:03] Chris isn’t infected either. 而且克里斯也不是被感染了
[33:07] Is that what your colleague said? 你的同事是那么说的吗
[33:08] Yes. But he’s only trying to protect the plant. 是的 但他只是想保护这种植物
[33:12] It’s very important to him. 这对他很重要
[33:14] So, he’s an ally… 所以他是你这边的
[33:16] Yeah. 是吧
[33:19] It’s just… 只是…
[33:21] I’m not sure if he cares more for the plant 我不确定他对这种植物的关心
[33:23] than he cares for me. 是否多过对我的关心
[33:24] And what about you? 那你呢
[33:28] You care for him? 你关心他吗
[33:30] Me? No. 我 才不呢
[33:33] I mean, after all, I have Joe. 我已经有乔了
[33:44] What do you think you’re playing at? 你在耍什么鬼把戏
[33:48] Sorry, I really don’t know what… 抱歉 我真不知道…
[33:51] How could you set out more of those plants 过敏试验还没通过评估
[33:53] before the allergy tests have been evaluated? 你怎么就准备了更多植物
[33:58] I didn’t know. 我不知情
[34:04] My dear colleague, 我亲爱的同事
[34:06] perhaps you haven’t yet grasped how we do things here. 或许你还没搞清楚我们的规矩
[34:09] But for us, 对我们来说
[34:10] safety is more important than success. 安全远比成功重要
[34:13] I’m certain that Little Joe’s pollen is harmless. 我确定小小乔的花粉无害
[34:17] What makes you so certain? 你怎么如此确定
[34:21] My son has a Little Joe at home, 我儿子在家也养了一株小小乔
[34:22] and neither he nor I have shown any allergic reactions at all. 他和我都没有表现出任何过敏反应
[34:28] That’s… 这…
[34:29] Against the rules. 违反规定
[34:31] I’m strongly tempted to halt 我强烈建议马上
[34:32] any further planting of Little Joe immediately. 停止一切对小小乔的进一步培育
[34:36] But we need to be ready for the flower fair. 但我们要为花博会做好准备
[34:39] If we miss it this year, 如果我们错过了今年
[34:40] another lab might come up with a similar idea. 可能会有其他实验室做出相似的东西
[34:44] I’ve already heard rumors. 我已经听到了流言
[34:46] I really don’t think we can risk any delay. 我真觉得我们不能冒险推迟
[34:50] Very well. 好吧
[34:53] But I assure you, I will not let those plants 但我要告诉你 试验没通过完全评估前
[34:55] out to public until the tests have been fully evaluated. 我是不会允许那些植物面世的
[35:07] Why didn’t you tell me 你为什么没告诉我
[35:08] that you were putting in new plants? 你又种了更多植物
[35:12] I don’t need this right now. Karl is already against me. 别给我添乱 卡尔已经在针对我了
[35:15] Just trust me for once. 相信我这一次
[35:18] I know what I’m doing. 我知道自己在做什么
[35:34] Oh yes, this scent is lovely. 是的 香味很好闻
[35:36] Could get addicted. 简直能上瘾
[35:38] Any specific reaction? 有什么特别的反应吗
[35:40] All fine. 都正常
[35:41] No itchy nose, skin rashes, runny eyes, 鼻子不痒 没起疹子 没流眼泪
[35:43] swelling of the mucous membranes? 黏膜没有肿胀吗
[35:45] Nothing. 什么都没有
[35:46] Very well then… 那好
[35:48] If I could just say something. 能让我说一句吗
[35:51] Yeah, of course. 当然可以
[35:52] Well, recently, she’s been… moody I suppose. 最近 她一直…郁郁寡欢
[35:57] Yeah. When I’m talking to her, 我和她说话时
[35:58] she’s thinking about something completely different. 她在想完全不相关的事情
[36:02] Tell him what you told me, Ella. 告诉他你和我说的事 艾拉
[36:04] It’s like I was a person 我就像是
[36:07] in a play or a film. 戏剧或电影里的人
[36:11] – What person? – I don’t know. -什么人 -说不准
[36:15] Me, of course. I’m playing myself. 当然是我了 我在扮演我自己
[36:18] That’s the strange feeling. 就是这种奇怪的感觉
[36:19] Okay. And how long did that feeling last? 好的 这种感觉持续了多久
[36:21] I don’t know… 说不准
[36:23] – for ages. – No, not really darling. -很久了 -不 并不是 亲爱的
[36:27] Started… 开始于…
[36:28] 培育计划RX5 A·伍达德 编号 00540 女性 68岁
[36:32] The scent was fantastic. 香味好闻极了
[36:35] It made me feel sort of, uh, happy. 让我感觉很快乐
[36:38] Everything okay with the interviews? 受访者都没问题吧
[36:38] I walked with my head in the clouds… 我仿佛走在云朵间…
[36:41] Yes. Fine. 是的 没问题
[36:44] The reactions seem pretty average. 反应似乎都挺平常
[36:47] Are you looking for anything in particular? 你在找什么特别的反应吗
[36:50] No. I just wanted to be sure, what with Karl being after me. 没有 卡尔紧盯着我 我只是想确认没问题
[36:55] I get it. 我明白
[36:58] Ric, is this all the material? 瑞克 这是全部的资料吗
[37:00] I mean, are these the full interviews? 这是完整的视频吗
[37:03] No. Of course not. 不是 当然不是
[37:04] They just babbled on and on so I had to edit. 他们的废话很多 我只好剪辑了一下
[37:10] I see. 我明白了
[37:19] Yeah. Well done. 好 很棒
[37:22] Great. 很好
[37:30] So, how are things at school? 学校里最近如何
[37:35] Yeah. Fine. 还好
[37:37] What about the other kids? I mean, are they cool? 其他孩子怎么样 都好相处吗
[37:44] – Yeah. – Good. -是的 -那就好
[37:51] That’s very good. 非常好
[37:58] And girls? Anyone special? 女孩呢 有特别的吗
[38:05] Listen, we hardly ever see each other. 我们很少有机会见面
[38:07] So, come on. Hmm? 告诉我吧
[38:10] Is there a girl? 有喜欢的女孩吗
[38:16] No. Not really. 没有 算不上
[38:23] Sort of. 算有吧
[38:25] Great. 很棒啊
[38:28] Thanks. Want to come in? 谢谢 要进来吗
[38:30] – No. – Okay. -不了 -好吧
[38:37] Look. 看
[38:39] – Please. – I caught it myself. -行了 -我自己钓的
[38:41] I can cook it in the oven. Dad taught me how. 我们可以用烤箱烤鱼 爸爸教我了
[38:44] Sure. Yeah, let’s do that. 好 就这么办
[38:46] Cook something in the oven for once. Great. 终于用烤箱烤东西了 真好
[38:54] So, how was the weekend? 周末过得如何
[38:59] Joe is… 乔…
[39:01] He’s changing. 他变了
[39:03] I don’t know how to put it. 我不知道该怎么描述
[39:06] He’s not the boy he used to be anymore. 他不再是原来的那个孩子了
[39:10] – What do you mean? – You haven’t noticed anything? -什么意思 -你没注意到吗
[39:40] Joe? 乔
[39:43] You know that your dad wants you to go and live with him. 你知道你爸爸想让你和他一起生活
[39:48] So? 所以呢
[39:52] Well, so… 所以
[39:54] is that what you want? 你想去吗
[39:58] What about you? 那你呢
[40:01] Me? 我
[40:03] Of course I want you to stay here with me. 我当然想让你留在我身边
[40:17] Really good, Joe. 真好吃 乔
[40:28] So, are you still up for a movie this weekend? 这周末还能一起去看电影吗
[40:33] I’m sorry. I have to work. 对不起 我得工作
[40:36] Whatever. 随便吧
[40:40] After the fair? 花博会过后行吗
[40:42] I promise. 我保证
[40:52] 自然摘要 大脑映射复兴
[42:39] Come on. 走吧
[42:55] Cool. 酷
[43:34] Wait. 等等
[43:47] It’s really hot in here. 这里好热啊
[43:49] The Little Joes need it. 小小乔需要温暖
[43:52] They’re very sensitive. 它们非常敏感
[44:06] Smells sexy. 闻起来好性感
[44:18] You have to talk to them. 你得和它们说话
[44:21] Did you know that? 你知道吗
[44:30] And do they talk back? 它们会回应吗
[44:43] Watch out. 注意
[45:53] That tickles. 好痒
[45:58] I hope I don’t get hay fever. 希望我不会得花粉病
[46:01] You won’t. 不会的
[46:12] There. See that? 看 看到了吗
[46:17] Rewind it, will you? 倒回去 好吗
[46:20] I didn’t notice it at first, either. 我一开始也没注意到
[46:31] Sorry, I really don’t know what you’re talking about. 抱歉 我真不知道你在说什么
[46:33] The plants, of course. 当然是植株了
[46:35] When the camera comes back, one of them has gone. 摄像头转回来的时候 其中一株不见了
[46:40] Oh, there. 那个
[46:45] Someone clearly knew his way around the surveillance system. 显然是个了解监控系统的人
[46:49] But what would be the point of stealing a plant? 但偷一株植物有什么意义
[46:53] The cameras are only there to monitor growth. 摄像头只是用来监控植物生长的
[46:56] Industrial espionage, maybe. 可能是商业间谍
[47:01] Let’s not get carried away. 先别急着下定论
[47:04] I mean, those plants aren’t that special after all. 毕竟那些植株也没有那么特殊吧
[47:30] You’re starting to notice too, aren’t you? 你也开始注意到了吧
[47:32] Please don’t. I’m not like you. 别这样 我和你不一样
[47:34] Oh, no? 是吗
[47:36] Then why are you standing here talking to me? 那你为什么还站在这里和我说话
[47:40] I… 我…
[47:41] We don’t have much time. 我们的时间不多了
[47:44] I think I understand now what’s going on. 我现在知道是怎么回事了
[47:47] Little Joe is infecting people in order to reproduce. 小小乔感染人类是为了繁殖
[47:52] He’s trying to survive. 它想生存下去
[47:53] It’s his response to being sterile. 这是它对不能繁殖的反应
[47:55] Isn’t that incredible? 是不是难以置信
[47:57] It’s complete nonsense. 完全是胡说八道
[48:00] Little Joe changes the people he infects, 小小乔改变它感染的人类
[48:03] so they will protect and propagate him. 让他们保护并传播它
[48:08] They care for Little Joe 他们关心小小乔
[48:09] more than they care for anyone else. 胜过其他任何人
[48:14] They will force us to inhale the pollen. 他们会强迫我们吸入花粉
[48:17] Our only chance might be if we pretend. 我们唯一的机会就是假装
[48:21] – Pretend what? – That nothing is happening. -假装什么 -无事发生
[48:25] But nothing is happening. 但确实无事发生
[48:28] I know you didn’t want this. 我知道这不是你的本意
[48:35] But it is really happening. 但确实发生了
[48:57] Joe? 乔
[49:14] If I could just say something. 能让我说一句吗
[49:17] Yes, of course. 当然可以
[49:18] Well, recently she’s been… moody… 最近 她一直…郁郁寡欢…
[49:26] Okay. And how long did that feeling last? 好的 这种感觉持续了多久
[49:28] I don’t know. 说不准
[49:30] – For ages. – No, not really, darling. -很久了 -不 并不是 亲爱的
[49:34] It started exactly on the day 开始于她为你们
[49:36] she did the pollen test, for you. 做花粉试验的那天
[49:40] – I don’t know why we did it. – For the money. -我不知道我们为什么要做 -为了钱
[49:43] We said that she could buy a bike. 我们说她可以买一辆自行车
[49:46] It’s not really as though we can afford to buy a bicycle. 不是说我们买不起自行车
[49:49] – We thought it was harmless. – And it is, okay? -我们以为是无害的 -确实是 好吗
[49:52] – So please don’t worry. – Don’t worry? -所以请不要担心 -不要担心
[49:55] Well, my daughter doesn’t respond to her own name, 我去长笛班接我女儿下课
[49:58] doesn’t recognize me when I collect her from her flute lesson. 叫她的名字她都没反应
[50:00] Mummy, I told you, 妈妈 我和你说了
[50:00] I wasn’t wearing my glasses. 我当时没戴眼镜
[50:03] Be quiet. 别说话
[50:07] Well, I really don’t know 我真的不知道
[50:08] what my husband is trying to say. 我丈夫想说什么
[50:10] I’m absolutely fine. 我好得很
[50:13] That’s exactly the problem. 问题就在于此
[50:16] She used to complain about me all the time. 她以前总是对我抱怨个不停
[50:18] Nothing was ever good for her. 对一切都不满意
[50:21] But I knew she loved me. 可是我知道她爱我
[50:23] Now, she couldn’t be nicer to me, but… 现在她对我好得不得了 但是
[50:27] Because you deserve it, Harry. 因为你值得爱 哈利
[50:32] I don’t know this woman anymore. 我已经不认识这个女人了
[50:35] This isn’t my wife. 这不是我老婆
[50:38] My God! Please, don’t take my husband seriously. 天啊 我老公的话别当真
[50:41] If we just could get back to the allergic reactions? 我们再说说过敏反应
[51:06] – Parents. – But when do they finish? -父母 -但是他们什么时候结束
[51:09] Midnight, but I have to sleep by 11:00. 午夜 但是我十一点就得睡了
[51:13] – That sucks. – Yep. -真不爽 -是啊
[51:15] Yeah, at least you got to go. 至少你去看了
[51:17] Yeah, I guess. 是的吧
[51:19] – You missed it. – What? -你错过了 -什么
[51:23] It was sick. 特牛逼
[51:24] Like, oh, my God, it was actually really good. 跟你说 真的特别精彩
[51:28] Who’s there? 谁在外面
[51:31] Mum? 妈妈
[51:37] I didn’t know… 我不知道
[51:40] Good evening, Mrs. Woodard. 晚上好 伍达德夫人
[51:44] Mum, this is Selma. We’re doing a project together. 妈妈 这是塞尔玛 我们在一起做作业
[51:50] Lovely. 真好
[51:51] Hello, Selma. So, you’re classmates? 你好 塞尔玛 你们是同学
[51:56] That’s right. 是的
[51:58] Right. 好的
[52:01] Would you like to stay for dinner? 你要留下来吃晚饭吗
[52:03] Yes, please. 好的 谢谢
[52:05] Well, then I… 那么
[52:08] Shouldn’t you tell your parents? 要不要告诉你父母一声
[52:11] Sure. 好啊
[52:19] Hi, Dad. 爸爸
[52:21] Joe’s mum wants me to tell you I’m staying here for dinner. 乔的妈妈想让我告诉你我在这吃完饭
[52:34] This is delicious, Mrs. Woodard. 很好吃 伍达德夫人
[52:37] Please call me Alice. 叫我爱丽丝就行
[52:39] It’s just the takeaway. 这就是外卖而已
[52:40] I’m not much of a cook. 我不太会做饭
[52:42] But thanks anyway. 不过 还是谢谢你
[52:45] I’m glad that you invited somebody over. 你请同学来家里我很高兴
[52:47] I hardly know any of Joe’s friends. 我几乎不认识乔的朋友
[52:51] I am sorry. 那真不好意思
[52:53] Well, of course, 当然了
[52:54] a boy doesn’t have to discuss everything with his mum. 男孩子也不是事事都要跟妈妈说
[52:58] I suppose Joe spends more time with his father? 那乔应该是和爸爸待的时间多一些吧
[53:02] No, he’s mostly here with me. 不 他基本都是跟我过
[53:05] Joe’s father lives out in the wilds. 乔的爸爸住在荒野
[53:08] I know, I’ve been there. 我知道 我去过
[53:11] What? 什么
[53:12] Yes, Selma came with me once. 是的 塞尔玛跟我去过一次
[53:16] Yes, it was really wonderful. I love the countryside. 是的 那里特别好 我很喜欢郊外
[53:20] That’s unusual for a teenager. 青少年这样的不多
[53:23] Why? 为什么
[53:27] Joe, there’s something that I wanted 乔 我有些事情
[53:28] to discuss with you. 想跟你谈谈
[53:30] – My plant house keycard? – That’s funny. -我的暖房钥匙卡呢 -说来有趣
[53:34] I also wanted to discuss something with you too. 我也有事想跟你谈
[53:36] Yes? 说吧
[53:39] Well, see… 是这样
[53:43] you’re always so busy with work 你工作一直都很忙
[53:45] and I guess it must be really tiring for you 我估计还要照顾我对你来说
[53:48] taking care of me as well. 也挺辛苦的
[53:49] What? Who says so? 什么 谁说的
[53:51] Ivan? 伊凡吗
[53:52] No. 不是
[53:55] You don’t notice, 你没注意到
[53:56] but usually I’m here all by myself, 可是通常都是我一人在家
[53:59] and recently I’ve been getting on really well with Dad. 而且最近我跟爸爸相处得也不错
[54:04] Just been thinking. 我就在想
[54:07] I do want to live with him, after all. 我还是想和他一起生活
[54:13] That’s out of the question! I simply won’t allow it. 绝对不行 我是不会同意的
[54:20] See? 你看
[54:22] I knew you’d say that. 我就知道你会这么说
[54:25] This is how you will get rid of me. 你就是这么抛弃我的
[54:28] It’s your own fault. 都是你的错
[54:32] Come on, we’re going. 来 我们走
[54:35] Wait, please. 等等 别走
[54:36] Joe! 乔
[54:38] – Please! – Let go! -别走 -放手
[54:40] You’re hurting me. 你弄疼我了
[54:56] I’ll get a plaster. 我去拿创可贴
[55:08] Can I help you, Mrs. Woodard? 需要帮忙吗 伍达德夫人
[55:11] No, it’s all right. 不用 没事
[55:31] I think it does talk back. 我觉得它确实会回应
[55:34] I told you. 我说对了吧
[55:35] It’s a very special plant. 它是非常特别的植物
[55:59] What happened to your ants? 你的蚂蚁怎么了
[56:02] I can’t take care of everything around here. 我做不到事事兼顾
[56:27] Fuck. 操
[56:32] Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit. 糟了 糟了 糟了
[56:36] Fuck! 操
[56:47] If you didn’t know how to handle the thermostat, 如果你不知道如何设置恒温器
[56:49] – you just had to ask. – Oh, come on. -你可以问 -行了
[56:52] I’ve been a plant breeder here for 20 years. 我在这当了二十年的植物育种师了
[56:55] Of course, you have. 当然了
[56:58] Just next time I’ll be better off doing it 我觉得 下次还是我亲自动手
[56:59] all by myself, I think. 会好一些
[57:04] – I think she did it on purpose. – All right. -我觉得她是故意的 -行了
[57:07] Bella, I’m sorry. Ric doesn’t mean it like that. 贝拉 抱歉 瑞克不是那个意思
[57:10] I mean, you’re one of our best breeders. 你是我们最好的育种师之一
[57:12] Oh, please save your breath. 省省吧
[57:16] I know what you think of me. 我知道你们是怎么看待我的
[57:19] I can see through you. 我能看穿你们的心思
[57:23] I know what’s going on here. 我知道是怎么回事
[57:48] Bella’s theories are completely crazy. 贝拉的理论简直就是一派胡言
[57:53] Not that I’m prejudiced. 我不是有偏见
[57:54] – I’d be… – The last person -我… -你是绝对
[57:55] to have such a prejudice. 不会有偏见的
[57:58] Right, stop looking at me as if I were a zombie. 好吧 那就别拿看僵尸的眼神看我
[58:00] I’ve had enough! 我受够了
[58:01] I’m… I’m sorry. Of course you’re right. 对不起 你说得对
[58:04] The whole thing is ridiculous. 整件事太荒唐了
[58:12] I just don’t understand why you’re worried. 我就是不明白你为什么担心
[58:13] I mean, it worked well. 效果很好
[58:15] Perhaps it worked too well. 也许效果太好了
[58:20] Perhaps the plant isn’t only making people happy 也许这个植物不仅让人高兴
[58:22] but it’s actually infecting people’s brains. 实际上还影响了人们的大脑
[58:27] What? 什么
[58:29] What if we made a mistake? 如果是我们弄错了呢
[58:31] and then something went wrong with the R-virus 然后R病毒在转基因的过程中
[58:33] during gene transfer? 出了什么差错
[58:36] Like what? 比如呢
[58:37] What if the virus mutated and it became pathogenic? 如果病毒发生变异并且能致病了
[58:44] I mean, are you serious? 你说真的吗
[58:46] Cytokinin could have caused a mutation. 细胞分裂素可能导致突变
[58:48] Hang on, let me get this straight. 等一下 我想一想
[58:51] You’re suggesting 你是说
[58:53] that this harmless little R-virus vector 这个人畜无害的R病毒载体
[58:57] has mutated into a human pathogenic virus 变异成了能感染人类大脑的
[59:01] that infects people’s brains? 人类致病病毒
[59:05] What in the world could cause that to happen? 这怎么可能
[59:08] Little Joe. 小小乔
[59:10] I mean, what if Bella’s right 如果贝拉说得对
[59:11] and this is how the plant is trying to overcome its sterility? 这种植物就是这样克服不能繁殖的特性呢
[59:14] By infecting people’s brains? 通过感染人类大脑
[59:17] By using the R-virus to do it. 通过R病毒来实现
[59:20] We never should’ve made Little Joe sterile, 我们就不该让小小乔不能繁殖
[59:21] – It is unnatural, after all. – No, it’s vital! -这有悖自然 -这很重要
[59:24] That’s what makes genetic engineering safe. 这是确保基因工程安全的关键
[59:26] That we don’t let our plants propagate 我们不能让我们的植株
[59:28] into nature uncontrolled. 在大自然中不受控制地繁殖
[59:29] You sound like a promotional clip. 你这话说得像宣传片台词
[59:31] You believe that? 你信吗
[59:32] Well, of course, there are other benefits, such as 当然 还有其他的好处 比如
[59:34] the commercial use of the plant. 植物的商业用途
[59:36] – See? – But that’s okay. -你看 -但是没关系
[59:38] Well, maybe Little Joe doesn’t think it’s okay. 也许小小乔不这么认为
[59:40] Little Joe doesn’t think at all. 小小乔根本就没有思维
[59:44] Listen, if you go around telling people 如果你到处跟人说
[59:47] that we may have some sort of human pathogenic virus 我们的植物里可能有某种
[59:49] in our plant, 人类致病病毒
[59:51] our careers are over! 我们的事业就完了
[1:00:10] So, you do think that it could happen? 你确实觉得有可能
[1:00:12] No, I don’t. 不 我不觉得
[1:00:13] Perhaps that’s exactly what happened. 也许就是这么回事
[1:00:16] So, now, we’re dealing with a super virus 你是说我们面对的是一种感染人类的超级病毒
[1:00:20] that infects people so that all they care about 让他们变得只在乎
[1:00:22] is the reproduction of Little Joe. 小小乔的繁殖
[1:00:24] But at the same time you don’t notice 但与此同时 你却不会注意到
[1:00:26] because the infected people act exactly as they did before. 因为被感染的人的行为和以前没有区别
[1:00:29] And they’re deceptively good at it. 他们伪装得很好
[1:00:30] Sounds very plausible. 听起来很合理
[1:00:32] Bravo! 太棒了
[1:00:36] Alice, don’t you think that these “changes” 爱丽丝 你说这些”改变”
[1:00:40] that Little Joe is supposed to cause 是由小小乔引发的
[1:00:43] could be happening for completely different reasons? 但会不会是其他原因导致的呢
[1:00:49] I’m just so worried about Joe. 我只是很担心乔
[1:00:52] I just don’t know him anymore. 我都认不出他来了
[1:00:53] We were so close and now he’s… 我们以前特别亲密 现在他…
[1:00:56] Well, Joe is growing up. 乔长大了
[1:00:58] It’s completely normal for him to change. 改变对他来说很正常
[1:01:01] He wants to move in with Ivan. 他想搬去和伊万住
[1:01:03] What would I do without him? 没有了他我可怎么办
[1:01:06] Well, I could talk to him, 我可以跟他谈谈
[1:01:08] if you like. 如果你愿意的话
[1:01:55] I have to go. 我得走了
[1:01:56] All right. Cool. 好吧
[1:01:58] – See you later. – See you later. -回头见 -回头见
[1:01:59] All right. 好吧
[1:02:32] Hi, mum. 妈妈
[1:02:33] I didn’t see you. 我没看见你
[1:02:47] So I decided to take the weekend off. 我决定周末放假
[1:02:50] We can go to an exhibition or a movie? 我们可以一起去看展览或者看电影
[1:02:55] I’m already doing something. 我已经有计划了
[1:03:02] It’s like I barely know you anymore. 我好像都不了解你了
[1:03:03] You never tell me what you’re up to. 你都不告诉我你在做些什么
[1:03:11] I don’t have to discuss everything with you. 我不用事事都跟你说
[1:03:15] Mum, please, 妈妈 拜托
[1:03:17] this is normal at my age. 我这个年纪这样很正常
[1:03:41] Bella. 贝拉
[1:03:46] I have a huge favor to ask you. 我想求你帮个大忙
[1:03:47] I’m… 我…
[1:03:49] I need to leave early today. 我今天要提早下班
[1:03:51] My girlfriend has had an accident. 我女友出了点意外
[1:03:55] She is in hospital right now. 她现在在医院
[1:03:57] – and… – What do you want? -而且… -有什么需要
[1:04:00] Could you do the nutrient feed for me? 你能帮我上一下营养液吗
[1:04:03] Please? 拜托了
[1:04:11] Fine. 好吧
[1:04:13] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:04:18] The access code is “fromage”. 门禁密码是”奶酪”[法语]
[1:04:20] F- r-o-m-a-g-e. 女 乃 西 各
[1:04:23] Thanks, Bella. 谢谢 贝拉
[1:06:13] Hello? 有人吗
[1:07:36] 花房公司 生物科技
[1:07:42] Bella? 贝拉
[1:07:50] How are you? 你没事吧
[1:07:51] Why? 怎么了
[1:07:52] Well, you seemed, how should I say, 你最近有点 怎么说呢
[1:07:54] – quite concerned lately. – Oh, that? -忧心忡忡的 -你说这个啊
[1:07:57] That’s all over, I’m fine. 我现在已经没事了
[1:08:00] I’m sorry I frightened you. 不好意思吓到你了
[1:08:02] I realize now that it was all in my mind. 我现在明白了只是我自己瞎想罢了
[1:08:06] I’m not sure if you know but I used to be ill. 你可能不知道我以前得过病
[1:08:11] Mentally ill. 精神疾病
[1:08:13] Sometimes, my illness comes back 有时候病症会复发
[1:08:14] and I’m not myself anymore. 我就会变得神经兮兮
[1:08:16] Anyway, if I take my medication, everything’s fine. 我吃了药以后就没事了
[1:08:20] That’s how it is. 就是这样
[1:08:24] But, Bello… 但贝洛…
[1:08:29] Really. You don’t have to worry. 真的 没什么好担心的
[1:08:31] Little Joe is completely harmless. 小小乔是完全无害的
[1:08:33] I inhaled some of the pollen myself. 我自己也吸入了花粉
[1:08:35] and I’m just fine. 什么事也没有
[1:08:36] Little Joe couldn’t harm anybody. 小小乔不会伤害任何人的
[1:08:38] How can you be sure? 你怎么能这么肯定
[1:08:40] It’s just a plant trying to survive. 它只是一种努力求生的植物
[1:08:58] Sorry, I don’t see an appointment for you today. 抱歉 这上面没有你的预约
[1:09:00] I know. But it’s important. 我知道 但我有要事
[1:09:03] This is most irregular. 这不符合常规
[1:09:14] Well, I’m no biologist. 我不是植物学家
[1:09:16] What can I say? 我能说什么呢
[1:09:20] What would the consequences be? 会有怎样的后果
[1:09:23] We don’t know. 我们不清楚
[1:09:26] We really don’t know what a virus like that could do. 我们真的不清楚这种病毒的威力
[1:09:29] Well, neither do I. 我就更不知道了
[1:09:34] So, your colleague, Bella? 你的这位同事 贝拉
[1:09:38] Might be right after all? 或许一直以来都是对的
[1:09:41] Yeah. 没错
[1:09:42] No. She’s changed her mind recently, 不 她最近改变想法了
[1:09:44] but I think that’s because she’s been infected too. 但我觉得是因为她也被感染了
[1:09:49] Just like Joe. 就像乔一样
[1:09:51] Joe? 乔
[1:09:52] It sounds so crazy. 听起来很荒谬
[1:09:56] But it’s as if… 但就好像
[1:10:01] Joe weren’t Joe anymore. 乔再也不是以前的那个乔了
[1:10:04] He frightens me. 他吓到我了
[1:10:07] Let’s remember Bella’s dog. 让我们回忆一下贝拉的狗
[1:10:12] In our last session, 在我们上次谈话时
[1:10:13] you spoke about how Bella stopped loving her dog 你说过贝拉不再喜爱她的狗了
[1:10:16] because she thought it had changed. 因为她认为它变了
[1:10:20] She had it put down, right? 她把狗安乐死了 对吧
[1:10:23] Is it possible, 有没有可能
[1:10:25] Bella prompted certain fears in you? 贝拉的行为引发了你心中的恐惧
[1:10:28] Fears connected with the loss of your son. 恐惧自己可能会失去儿子
[1:10:33] Fear can distort our perception of reality 恐惧会扭曲我们对现实的认知
[1:10:36] until we actually see what we are afraid of… 除非你能真正认清自己到底在害怕什么
[1:10:42] or what we secretly wish for. 或者说真正的愿望是什么
[1:10:47] Wish for? 愿望
[1:10:49] What wish would that be? 什么愿望
[1:10:55] Patient Woodard, Alice: 患者 爱丽丝·伍达德
[1:10:58] workaholic, feelings of guilt 工作狂 有内疚感
[1:11:01] centered on perceived neglect of pubescent son, Joe. 内疚源于意识到自己对青春期儿子乔的忽视
[1:11:16] Possibly patient is suppressing her subconscious wish 也许患者在压抑自己潜意识里
[1:11:19] to free herself from the bond with her child. 希望摆脱孩子的愿望
[1:12:34] I don’t even see what the problem should be. 我搞不懂问题究竟出在哪里
[1:12:37] Try to make her feel more needed. 试着让她感受到被需要吧
[1:12:40] – That’s just how mothers are. – Yeah. -当母亲的都是这样 -是的
[1:12:43] Yeah, I also think that… 我还觉得
[1:12:47] Oh, Alice, there you are. 爱丽丝 你总算回来了
[1:12:48] We were just wondering what happened to you. 我们还以为你出事了
[1:12:49] What are you doing here? 你来这干什么
[1:12:51] We’re just having a chat. 我们只是聊聊天
[1:12:54] Me and Joe and his girlfriend Selma. 我和乔还有他女友塞尔玛
[1:12:58] Is it all right if Chris stays for dinner? 克里斯能留下来吃晚饭吗
[1:13:00] No! 不能
[1:13:02] Pity. 可惜
[1:13:06] What’s going on here? 你们究竟在干什么
[1:13:08] Nothing. 没什么
[1:13:10] Didn’t you want me to speak to Joe? 不是你想让我跟乔谈一谈吗
[1:13:14] Alice, how can you possibly misunderstand everything? 爱丽丝 你怎么能误解了这一切
[1:13:17] Chris, please, you should leave now. 克里斯 你该回去了
[1:13:20] Alice… 爱丽丝
[1:13:22] I don’t think you know how much… 你根本不知道我有
[1:13:27] I… 多
[1:13:28] I think I love you. 多爱你
[1:13:37] Chris… 克里斯
[1:13:42] You know what? There’s nothing wrong with Joe. 你知道吗 乔根本就没问题
[1:13:46] You just have to let him go. 你不能一直管着他
[1:13:48] It’s really none of your business, Joe is my boy. 不关你的事 乔是我儿子
[1:13:51] Well, I’m just trying to help. 我只是想帮忙罢了
[1:13:54] If there’s anyone that’s changed around here, it’s you. 如果真的有谁改变了的话 那也是你
[1:14:04] That’s not true. 一派胡言
[1:14:08] Joe, please, I have to talk to you. 拜托 乔 我得跟你谈谈
[1:14:18] Several things have happened recently 最近发生了许多事情
[1:14:20] that have disturbed me quite a lot. 让我感到十分困扰
[1:14:23] For instance, what you and Selma 例如 你跟塞尔玛
[1:14:25] were doing in the growing hall. 去培育厅干什么
[1:14:27] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[1:14:30] I’ve no idea what you mean. 我听不懂你说的
[1:14:32] Don’t bother lying. 别撒谎了
[1:14:33] Joe, I know you were in there. 乔 我知道你去过
[1:14:35] You followed us! 你竟然跟踪我们
[1:14:37] Mum… 妈妈
[1:14:39] that’s really… 太过分了
[1:14:41] – How could you do that? – No! What… -你怎么能这么做 -不是的
[1:14:44] Why do you think… of course not. 你怎么会这么想 当然不是
[1:14:51] We wanted to give Ivan a plant, 我们想送给伊凡一株植物
[1:14:53] for his birthday. 作为生日礼物
[1:14:55] He’s allergic. 他对花粉过敏
[1:14:57] I know. 我知道
[1:15:04] We wanted him to inhale the pollen, too. 我们想让他也吸入花粉
[1:15:08] So, he’d become like us. 这样一来他就会像我们一样
[1:15:12] What? 什么
[1:15:15] It’s true. 是真的
[1:15:18] Selma and I have been infected by Little Joe’s pollen. 塞尔玛和我都被小小乔的花粉感染了
[1:15:24] What? 什么
[1:15:26] Yes. 没错
[1:15:28] It’s funny, but… 说来有趣 但是
[1:15:30] ever since, I’ve felt quite happy. 从那以后 我一直很快乐
[1:15:33] All of us who have inhaled the pollen, 我们所有吸入了花粉的人
[1:15:36] we belong together now. 我们现在是一体的了
[1:15:39] And we’ll do anything to help Little Joe. 我们愿意奉献一切去帮助小小乔
[1:15:43] That’s our job, isn’t it? 这是我们的使命 对吧
[1:15:48] Of course, 当然
[1:15:50] it’s a pity you feel bad now, but… 很遗憾你现在觉得难过
[1:15:53] that’s just because you’re not one of us. 但那是因为你没有加入我们
[1:15:56] Not yet. 还没有加入
[1:15:59] That’s right. 没错
[1:16:00] If you inhale the pollen too, you’ll understand. 如果你也吸入花粉的话 就会明白了
[1:16:04] It doesn’t hurt. 不会痛的
[1:16:06] You’ll hardly notice the difference. 你甚至感觉不出区别
[1:16:08] No one does. Not even us. 没人感觉得到 我们也一样
[1:16:12] We pretend to be the same as before and it works. 我们装作跟以前一样 这很有效
[1:16:17] It’s a kind of reflex. 这是一种本能反应
[1:16:20] And it makes you feel happy. 而且你会变得快乐
[1:16:24] Which is what you wanted, right? 你不是想要快乐吗
[1:16:26] No. 不是
[1:16:27] Joe, that’s impossible. That’s not what I wanted. 乔 别说胡话了 这根本不是我想要的
[1:16:31] But look, Alice… 是这样 爱丽丝
[1:16:34] Can I call you Alice? 我可以叫你爱丽丝吗
[1:16:36] Yes. 可以
[1:16:37] There’s nothing for you to be afraid of. 其实没什么好害怕的
[1:16:40] Now, you think something will be missing, 你以为可能会失去自我
[1:16:43] but, like I said, you won’t notice. 但就像我说的 你根本察觉不出变化
[1:16:49] It’s like being dead. 就像死亡一样
[1:16:51] You don’t notice you’re dead, do you? 没人能意识到自己已经死了 对吧
[1:16:55] Good comparison. 这个比喻不错
[1:17:08] Joke. 玩笑
[1:17:09] It was a joke. 我们在开玩笑
[1:17:12] What? 什么
[1:17:14] Come on, Mum, 拜托 妈妈
[1:17:15] you don’t really believe that nonsense, do you? 你不会真的相信那些鬼话吧
[1:17:17] It’s me, Joe. 是我啊
[1:17:20] Your Joe. I’m… I’m fine really! 你的儿子乔 我真的没事
[1:17:23] And so is Selma. Right, Selma? 塞尔玛也没事 对吧
[1:17:28] But… 但是
[1:17:29] what gave you that idea? 你们怎么想到这些的
[1:17:33] Chris told us a bit about your problems… 克里斯跟我们说了你的困扰
[1:17:37] with Little Joe. 有关小小乔的
[1:17:39] Seriously, Mum. 说真的 妈妈
[1:17:42] I suppose I have changed a bit but it’s nothing against you. 我的确有一些变化 但并不是针对你
[1:17:46] It has nothing to do with you. 这些变化跟你没有关系
[1:17:50] I guess I’m growing up 只是因为我长大了
[1:17:52] and I simply want to spend a bit more time with my father. 想多陪陪我爸爸而已
[1:17:56] Can you please accept that? 请你接受好吗
[1:18:57] Joe? 乔
[1:19:19] Joe. 乔
[1:19:24] I will always love you. 我永远爱你
[1:19:39] Karl, I have to confess that I lied to you all. 卡尔 我得承认我欺骗了大家
[1:19:45] I’m terribly sorry. 十分抱歉
[1:19:47] I didn’t use the usual vectors 我没有使用常规载体
[1:19:49] but one of the new virus vectors. It was, um… 而是用了新型的病毒载体 就是
[1:19:54] precisely the ones that we’re not allowed. 就是我们明令禁止的那个
[1:19:55] That’s how we were able to modify 因此我们才能随意改良
[1:19:57] Little Joe’s scent so well. 小小乔的香味
[1:20:00] I see. 我明白了
[1:20:04] Well… 好吧
[1:20:06] that is, of course, a very serious offense. 确实是非常严重的违规
[1:20:10] If you want my opinion, 但在我看来
[1:20:12] sooner or later, we are all going to be using 迟早我们也会用上
[1:20:14] those new viruses anyway. 这些新型病毒的
[1:20:17] They are pretty efficient, aren’t they? 它们太有效了 对吧
[1:20:20] Well, yes. 是没错
[1:20:22] But I have reason to believe that the ones that we’ve used… 但我有理由相信我们使用的这种
[1:20:25] – Which one was it? – It’s the R-virus. -哪一种 -是R病毒
[1:20:27] I have reason to believe that it has mutated 我有理由相信它已经突变了
[1:20:29] and it now has a pathogenic effect on the human brain. 现在这种病毒对人脑有致病作用
[1:20:33] Really? 真的吗
[1:20:36] Has this ever happened before? 以前有过这种情况发生吗
[1:20:38] Not that we know of. 据我们所知没有
[1:20:39] That doesn’t mean that it didn’t happen. 但并不代表永远不会发生
[1:20:42] Maybe just no one dared to think of it. 也许只是没人敢去设想而已
[1:20:49] Look. 你看
[1:20:50] What exactly are the symptoms? 究竟都有什么症状
[1:20:53] Well, it’s not like they become zombies. 倒也不会把人类变成僵尸
[1:20:56] I believe that those who are infected, 我认为被感染的人
[1:20:59] they change in a nearly imperceptible way. 会发生几乎察觉不到的变化
[1:21:02] They actually feel happy, 其实他们会很快乐
[1:21:04] but it cannot be compared to the sort of happiness 但不能和我们想创造的那种快乐
[1:21:07] that we wanted to create. 相提并论
[1:21:09] The consequences that we are facing here, 我们所面临的后果
[1:21:12] they could be disastrous. 可能会是灾难性的
[1:21:15] Could they? 会吗
[1:21:16] Well, wouldn’t it be terrible if… 那样难道不可怕吗
[1:21:19] people lost their genuine feelings 如果人们失去了真实的情感
[1:21:20] and only pretended to be the same as before, 只是假装和以前一样
[1:21:22] but they weren’t, 但他们并不是
[1:21:23] because actually they had stopped 因为他们除了这种植物
[1:21:25] caring about anybody else but the plant? 就不在乎其他人了
[1:21:28] As long as they’re happy. 只要他们快乐就行了
[1:21:33] – I was joking. – We can’t take any risks here. -我开玩笑的 -我们不能冒险
[1:21:35] We must have the whole genome sequenced. 我们必须对整个基因组进行测序
[1:21:39] Very well then. 那好吧
[1:21:41] I’ll get everything ready and we can send a sample 我会准备好 今天晚些我们就能把样本
[1:21:43] to Genex later today. 送去基科生物公司
[1:24:03] My Bello was the only living being I ever really loved. 我的贝洛是我唯一真正爱过的生物
[1:24:08] I didn’t inhale the pollen. 我没有吸入花粉
[1:24:11] I just pretended. 我只是在假装
[1:24:13] Like I always just pretended. 就像我一直假装那样
[1:24:19] Bello was the only one I could be myself with. 我只有和贝洛在一起时才能做自己
[1:24:22] And now he’s gone. 现在它不在了
[1:24:26] You’re all gone. 你们都不在了
[1:24:28] You just don’t know it. 你们只是不自知
[1:24:33] You’re no longer your real selves. 你们已经不是真实的自己了
[1:24:40] I’m afraid I’m still pretty much myself. 恐怕我基本上还是我自己
[1:24:44] – What about you? – Yeah, I am, too. -你呢 -我也是
[1:24:59] Come and sit down. 过来坐下吧
[1:25:02] What’s the matter with you, Bella? 你怎么了 贝拉
[1:25:04] Nothing’s the matter. Nothing at all. 没什么 真的没什么
[1:25:06] – Please, sit down. – I don’t want to sit down. -请坐下 -我不想坐下
[1:25:08] Just leave me alone. 让我一个人待着
[1:25:11] Oh, my God… 天呐
[1:25:14] Nice and easy now, Bella. 放松 别激动 贝拉
[1:25:17] Where’s your medication? 你的药呢
[1:25:19] – Go and see a doctor. – I don’t need a doctor. -去看医生吧 -我不用看医生
[1:25:21] Let go. 放开
[1:25:32] No, we’ll deal with this. 没事 我们去处理
[1:25:39] Sorry. 抱歉
[1:25:41] I’m just… 我只是
[1:26:06] – Don’t come any closer. – Please. -别再靠近了 -拜托
[1:26:07] – Stay where you are. – Bella. -别过来 -贝拉
[1:26:46] – What have you done? – Nothing. -你们做了什么 -没什么
[1:26:48] We were trying to stop her. 我们试图拦住她
[1:26:50] It’s not what you think. 不是你想的那样
[1:27:06] What can I say is that I’m absolutely shaken. 我只能说我无比震惊
[1:27:11] Bella was… is my closest colleague. 贝拉曾是 是我最亲密的同事
[1:27:14] Her dedication and empathy… 她的奉献精神和同情心
[1:27:20] absolutely invaluable to the work we do here. 于我们的研究而言是无价的
[1:27:25] So, all our thoughts are with our dear colleague 我们都挂念着这位亲爱的同事
[1:27:28] who is, at this moment, 而她此时
[1:27:30] fighting for her life. 正在为生命而抗争
[1:27:34] And as soon as we know more, 我们一得到新消息
[1:27:35] we’ll post that information on the internal newsletter. 就会发到内部通讯上
[1:27:42] But now, in spite of today’s tragic events, 但是尽管发生了悲剧事件
[1:27:44] we must carry on. 我们还是得继续前行
[1:27:46] The fair is approaching. 花博会即将到来
[1:27:48] So… congratulations Team Woodard and Ric. 恭喜伍达德和瑞克团队
[1:27:52] You have done fantastic work. 你们做得很棒
[1:27:55] The test results confirm that Little Joe does not trigger 试验结果证实 小小乔不会引发
[1:27:57] any serious allergies or other adverse reactions. 严重过敏或其他不良反应
[1:28:00] So, consequently, face masks need no longer be worn, 因此大家不用再戴口罩了
[1:28:04] with immediate effect. 即刻生效
[1:28:08] We will be ready for the flower fair. 我们会在花博会上大显身手的
[1:28:12] There’ll always be somebody with minor allergic reactions. 总会有人有轻微的过敏反应的
[1:28:20] I’m so sorry, Alice. 我很抱歉 爱丽丝
[1:28:21] Little Joe is harmless. 小小乔是无害的
[1:28:23] Now I take full responsibility for the failure of my Flash 2s. 我为闪电二号的失败承担全部责任
[1:28:26] So I’ll just have to do better next time. 下次我会做得更好
[1:28:29] Yeah? Concerning the sample you prepared… 好吗 关于你准备的样本
[1:28:34] Yes? 怎么
[1:28:35] We won’t need it. I mean… 我们用不着了 我是说
[1:28:38] Neither of us wants Genex finding out 我们都不希望基科生物公司发现
[1:28:40] about your somewhat unorthodox approach. 你使用了不太正规的做法
[1:28:44] Now that we’re so close to presenting our Little Joes to the public, 既然我们马上就要向公众展示小小乔了
[1:28:48] we don’t want to spoil it, do we? 我们可不希望毁了它 对吗
[1:28:53] But the risk of infection… 但是感染的风险
[1:28:56] Please, don’t be offended, 请别生气
[1:28:57] but your theory lacks any sort of evidence. 但你的理论缺乏证据
[1:29:00] There are simply no symptoms. 根本没出现症状
[1:29:02] And who can prove the genuineness of feelings? 谁又能证明情感的真假呢
[1:29:07] Moreover, who cares? 再说了 谁在乎呢
[1:29:11] I fear Bella’s ideas have infected your mind, 我担心感染你的是贝拉的想法
[1:29:14] rather than any virus. 而不是什么病毒
[1:29:16] It seems that this has all been a bit much for you. 这一切似乎让你有点招架不住了
[1:29:20] If there’s anything I can do? 有什么我能做的吗
[1:29:23] No, I’m… I should be fine. 没有 我应该没事
[1:29:54] 花房公司 温度控制 七号培育厅
[1:30:21] Still here so late? 这么晚还在
[1:30:25] Just checking the thermostat. 只是检查一下恒温器
[1:30:28] – Well? – Well what? -如何 -什么如何
[1:30:31] Is the temperature all right? 温度正常吗
[1:30:33] Yeah, everything’s fine. 是的 一切正常
[1:30:37] It’s just I thought that you might do something rash. 我只是觉得你可能会冲动行事
[1:30:42] What makes you think that? 你为什么这么想
[1:30:45] You have been getting a bit carried away recently. 你最近有点情绪失控
[1:30:53] A bit chilly in here, isn’t it? 这里有点冷 不是吗
[1:30:58] Alice… 爱丽丝
[1:31:00] you don’t really want this. 你不想这么做的
[1:31:04] Please, just trust me for once. 拜托了 就相信我一次
[1:31:06] I’ll convince Karl to authorize the sequencing. 我会说服卡尔批准测序的
[1:31:12] We are a team after all. 我们毕竟是一个团队
[1:31:20] How could you? 你怎么能这样
[1:31:23] Your own children! 它们是你的孩子
[1:31:27] I know. 我知道
[1:31:28] But I can’t take the risk. 但我不能冒险
[1:31:30] If I made a mistake, then it’s my fault. 如果我犯了错 那就是我的责任
[1:31:32] No, it’s not. I am a part of this as well. 不 不是 我也有责任
[1:31:35] Chris, I am the one who did… 克里斯 是我做的…
[1:31:38] Me, me, me! This isn’t all about you. 我 我 我 这不仅仅是你的事
[1:31:42] – Give me the… – No! -给我 -不行
[1:31:44] Give me the key! 把钥匙给我
[1:31:48] Just… 就
[1:34:11] I have some news that I wouldn’t want to keep from you. 有个消息我不想瞒着你
[1:34:16] Little Joe has been nominated 小小乔已经获得
[1:34:20] for the European Herb & Health Award. 欧洲草药和健康奖项的提名了
[1:34:26] As you know already, we’ve received orders from… 你也知道 我们已经收到了
[1:34:29] the National School Board and NHS providers. 教育委员会和国民医保供应商的订单
[1:34:33] So, soon Little Joe will be improving well-being 所以小小乔很快就会在全国各地的
[1:34:36] in classrooms and hospital wards nationwide. 教室和病房里改善人们的身心健康了
[1:34:40] Plus, with this nomination, 而且有了这项提名
[1:34:43] we will receive orders from all over the world. 我们会收到全世界各地的订单
[1:34:48] Even the EU. 甚至是欧盟
[1:34:52] Little Joe is our finest work by far. 小小乔是我们目前为止最优秀的研究成果
[1:35:00] It was a good decision to bring you in after all. 让你加入我们的确是个明智的决定
[1:35:04] You’ve turned out to be one of our top breeders. 事实证明 你是我们最顶尖的育种师之一
[1:35:06] So… congratulations to you both. 恭喜你们二位
[1:35:12] Little Joe will make the world a little happier. 小小乔会让这个世界多一点小小的快乐
[1:35:16] To us. 敬我们
[1:35:18] To team Woodard. 敬伍达德团队
[1:35:20] – To you. – To Little Joe. -敬你 -敬小小乔
[1:35:22] – Little Joe. – Little Joe. -敬小小乔 -敬小小乔
[1:35:28] Alice… 爱丽丝
[1:35:30] again, about what happened, 之前发生的事
[1:35:32] I’m so sorry. 我再次道歉
[1:35:35] I was so angry because you always… 我当时太生气了 因为你
[1:35:41] and you never really… 你从不
[1:35:44] Anyway. 总之
[1:35:46] Maybe it’s too late now and I’ve screwed everything up, 可能现在已经太迟了 我搞砸了一切
[1:35:48] but I do want you to know how much I respect you. 但我想让你知道我很尊重你
[1:35:56] Please forgive me. 请原谅我
[1:35:58] It looks as though it was me who screwed everything up. 似乎搞砸了一切的人是我
[1:36:02] We are a team after all. 我们毕竟是一个团队
[1:36:31] Vietnamese. 越南菜
[1:36:34] That makes a change. 算是个改变
[1:36:39] I’m glad to see I can still surprise you. 很高兴我还能给你带来惊喜
[1:36:47] Joe, I’ve been thinking, 乔 我一直在想
[1:36:49] if you still want to move in with your father, 如果你还想搬到爸爸那去
[1:36:52] I would understand. 我能理解
[1:36:55] Really? 真的吗
[1:36:59] Maybe I was just too worried. 可能我之前太担心了
[1:37:01] You know me, always fearing the worst. 你知道我的 总是担心最坏的情况
[1:37:04] Yeah, true. 是啊 没错
[1:37:06] And I suppose it’s high time I learn to manage without you. 我应该试着习惯没有你的生活了
[1:37:19] Gosh, what did you put in here? 老天 你在这里面放了什么
[1:37:20] – It’s so heavy. – Just rocks. -好重 -石头而已
[1:37:23] Pull. 拉
[1:37:35] Take good care of yourself. 好好照顾自己
[1:37:38] Yeah. 好
[1:37:41] You’re doing the right thing, believe me. 这是正确的决定 相信我
[1:37:44] You’re a good mother, 你是个好妈妈
[1:37:46] but an even better plant-breeder. 更是个优秀的植物育种师
[1:37:48] If you say so. 你说是就是吧
[1:37:50] Anyway, I have to go now. 我得走了
[1:37:54] I have work to do. 我还有工作要做
[1:38:21] For a minute there, 曾经有那么一会儿
[1:38:22] I really believed that my plant would change people. 我真的相信过我的植物会改变人类
[1:38:26] How absurd to think that a plant would change the love 认为一种植物能改变母子之间的爱
[1:38:29] – between a mother and a child. – Right. -是多么荒唐啊 -没错
[1:38:32] And what made you change your mind? 是什么让你改变了想法
[1:38:35] There was no proof, no virus could be found. 我们没有证据 没有发现任何病毒
[1:38:37] I see. 我明白了
[1:38:39] And can you be sure? 你确定吗
[1:38:41] Yes. 是的
[1:38:43] We finally had the sequencing done. 我们终于完成了测序
[1:38:46] And it’s all fine. 一切正常
[1:38:48] And do you have any idea why you believed it in the first place? 你明白自己当初为什么会有那样的想法了吗
[1:38:52] I guess I felt guilty about spending more time 可能是因为我陪伴乔的时间还没有
[1:38:55] with Little Joe than with Joe. 陪伴小小乔的多 我感到内疚吧
[1:38:57] But what can I do, 但我能怎么办呢
[1:38:58] I love my work too. 我也爱工作
[1:39:00] And a boy needs his father. 并且儿子需要爸爸
[1:39:03] And you know what, maybe I did actually wish for it, 说不定我的确有这样的愿望
[1:39:06] unconsciously. 潜意识里
[1:39:07] That Joe would move in with his father? 希望乔会搬去和爸爸住吗
[1:39:09] Yeah. 是啊
[1:39:11] To have a bit more time for myself and my work. 希望给我自己和工作多一点时间
[1:39:16] And there’s really no need to blame yourself for that. 而你完全无须为此自责
[1:39:19] It would be a mistake to deny who you really are. 否认真实的自己才是大错特错
[1:39:31] Is it the one that makes you happy? 这就是让你快乐的花吗
[1:39:35] Lovely. 真香
[1:39:36] They like being talked to. 它们喜欢有人和它们说话
[1:40:18] Good night, Little Joe. 晚安 小小乔
[1:40:28] Good night, Mum. 晚安 妈妈
2019年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Secret of the Wings(小叮当:羽翼之谜)[2012]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: A Little Chaos(小混乱)[2014]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme