英文名称:Little Ashes
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | 当你遗世独立于沙滩之上 请你想起我 当你描绘噼啪的响声与少许灰烬时 请你想起我 | |
[00:23] | 噢 我的少许灰烬啊 请把我的名字印在你的画上 | |
[00:25] | 在这世上 我才不枉此生 | |
[00:27] | ――费多里格・加西亚・洛尔迦 致 萨尔瓦多・达利 | |
[00:31] | 1922年 | |
[00:32] | 西班牙受军队、教会和大地主统治 | |
[00:35] | 保守派道德观念 | |
[00:36] | 渗入生活的每个领域:社会 艺术和性 | |
[00:40] | 但有一股清风拂过大地… | |
[00:43] | Dry land | 干旱的大地 |
[00:46] | Quiet land of immense night | 无边黑夜中寂静的大地 |
[00:49] | Wind in the olive grove | 夜风拂过橄榄林 |
[00:52] | Wind in the Sierra | 夜风 拂过山脉 |
[00:59] | For Salvador Dali, of the olive-colored voice | 致萨尔瓦多・达利 《橄榄色的嗓音》 |
[01:18] | Make ways, make ways | 让路 让路 |
[01:21] | Here we are, the three musketeers. | 三剑客驾到 |
[01:23] | Did you miss us? | 您想我们了吗 |
[01:26] | Luis Bunuel. | 路易斯・布努艾尔 |
[01:27] | It’s Louie this term. More chic, don’t you think? | 这学期我叫路易 这样更时尚 不是吗 |
[01:33] | Published? | 诗集出版了? |
[01:34] | I signed it for you. | 这是送你的签名本 |
[01:35] | And he would never have managed it | 没有你的支持意见 |
[01:37] | without your supportive comments. | 他也不可能出版 |
[01:38] | “He’s waisting his education | “他和狐朋狗友” |
[01:39] | with bad company in disreputable night clubs.” | “在声名狼藉的夜总会里荒废光阴” |
[01:42] | My parents were so pleased. | 我父母听了很高兴 |
[01:44] | Thank you sir, thank you so much. | 谢谢 老师 万分感激 |
[01:56] | The soul of the west wind | 《西风之魂》 |
[02:02] | – Just say what you want to say, Louie.- What? | -有话直说 路易 -什么? |
[02:05] | I was having a lovely time reading about | 我正享受这蝴蝶 |
[02:07] | all the butterflies and thrills… | 轻颤中的美好呢 |
[02:09] | Oh, look! Here’s God! | 看哪 上帝降临了! |
[02:13] | It’s just a bit… Andalusian. | 风格太…安达鲁西亚了 |
[02:16] | I am Andalusian. | 我就是安达鲁西亚人 |
[02:18] | You know what I mean. | 你明白我的意思 |
[02:19] | You think it’s bad. | 你觉得我写得不好 |
[02:21] | No, not the writing. The writing is bloody good. | 不 文笔不错 辞藻精美 |
[02:24] | It’s the subject. | 但主题不好 |
[02:26] | What does Federico Garcia Lorca | 费多里格・加西亚・洛尔迦 |
[02:28] | feel about all this bloody butterflies? | 对蝴蝶有什么感触呢 |
[02:31] | What makes him angry? | 他为何愤怒? |
[02:32] | What turns him on? | 他为何兴奋 |
[02:36] | Oh, come on. Don’t be such a prude. | 拜托 别那么老古板嘛 |
[02:38] | I am trying to be constructive here. | 我在鼓励你呢 |
[03:15] | 达利和他的情人 | |
[04:40] | …the other flag in between her legs… | 两腿间是最后一座城池 |
[04:45] | …and waived the flag… | 一旦攻下 |
[04:46] | …it was a victory for… | 就大获全胜了 |
[06:30] | Holding all this brilliance isn’t very neighbourly, you know? | 独食难肥 你知道吗 |
[06:35] | Name? | 贵姓? |
[06:37] | Salvador Felipe Jacinto Dali Domenech. | 萨尔瓦多・菲利普・哈辛托・达利・多梅�瓤� |
[06:40] | Studying? | 专业是? |
[06:42] | Fine art. | 美术 |
[06:44] | Clearly. | 显而易见 |
[06:46] | Interests? | 兴趣是? |
[06:47] | Affiliations? | 流派是? |
[06:50] | Only Dada, anarchy and the construction of genius. | 达达主义 无政府主义和建筑的天才 |
[06:55] | Whose genius? | 天才是谁 |
[06:57] | My own. | 我自己 |
[06:59] | Bravo. | 值得激赏 |
[07:01] | Luis Bunuel. | 路易斯・布努艾尔 |
[07:02] | Pleased to make your acquaintance. | 幸会 |
[07:06] | Excuse me for a moment. | 请你稍等 |
[07:11] | Private view at number seven! | 7号房开预展 |
[07:14] | Where is everyone? Come on! | 人呢 快来 |
[07:19] | This here… Sergio. | 这位是…塞吉尔 |
[07:27] | Put sugar in it. Like it? | 放了糖的 你喜欢吗 |
[07:31] | Look! A strategically placed copy of Freud. | 瞧 佛洛伊德的书 |
[07:35] | Very good, very good, my friend. | 很好 非常好 我的朋友 |
[08:01] | That’s Federico, resident poet. | 那位是费多里格 学生诗人 |
[08:04] | Garcia Lorca | 加西亚・洛尔迦 |
[08:07] | – He’s famous. – Really? | -他很出名 -真的吗 |
[08:10] | I wonder if he knows. | 他还浑然不觉呢 |
[08:12] | Come on, let’s tell him. Federico! | 来吧 打个招呼 费多里格 |
[08:15] | My new discovery. Salvador, | 我认识的新人 萨尔瓦多 |
[08:18] | may I introduce you to resident poet, | 容我介绍诗人 剧作家 |
[08:20] | playwriter and another self-titled genius, | 另一位自诩不凡的天才 |
[08:22] | Federico Garcia Lorca | 费多里格・加西亚・洛尔迦 |
[08:24] | We’ve met. | 我们见过了 |
[08:29] | You’re a cubist. | 你是立体派的吗 |
[08:30] | No. | 不 |
[08:32] | This is cubist. | 这是立体派画作 |
[08:36] | You’re going to be something else? | 你要钻研别的风格吗 |
[08:38] | I’m putting together a magazine. | 我正在筹办杂志 |
[08:42] | Would you let us have this for the cover? | 能用你的画作封面吗 |
[08:51] | She is beautiful. | 她很漂亮 |
[08:54] | She’s dead. | 她已经死了 |
[08:57] | Federico, where have you been? | 费多里格 你去哪了 |
[08:59] | Have you met Paco? | 你见过帕寇了吗 |
[09:01] | – Hours ago. – What have you been doing? | -数小时前见过面 -你在忙什么 |
[09:05] | Trying to find a subject. | 忙着找诗歌主题 |
[09:06] | Louie thinks I’m a danger of becoming bourgeois. | 路易说我快变成中产阶级分子了 |
[09:09] | You’ve read the poems, apparently.What do you think? | 你读过他的诗了 你怎么想 |
[09:13] | I like them. | 我喜欢 |
[09:15] | Of course you like them, everybody likes them. | 当然啊 大家都喜欢他的诗 |
[09:18] | I just think you should write about | 我只是觉得你该写些 |
[09:19] | something modern, something politics or | 更现代的东西 比如政治啦 |
[09:22] | the decapitation of the putrid priest in Zaragoza or | 对腐败僧侣的批判啦 |
[09:25] | Come on! | 你来说 |
[09:27] | – Eiffel tower. – Sex! | -埃菲尔铁塔 -性! |
[09:32] | – Aeroplanes. – Anything! Everything! Nothing! | -飞机 -什么都行! 什么都写! 什么都不写! |
[09:44] | A recent acquisition? | 这是你的新玩伴? |
[09:46] | Salvador Felipe Jacinto Dali Domenech. | 萨尔瓦多・菲利普・哈辛托・达利・多梅�瓤� |
[09:49] | Catchy. | 真独特 |
[09:50] | New, but showing considerate promise. | 前途无量 前程似锦的新生 |
[09:53] | This is Adella. | 这位是阿黛� |
[09:57] | Federico the Famous, where are the drinks? | 著名的费多里格 喝的在哪? |
[10:03] | Federico! | 费多里格 |
[10:08] | Your hair! | 你的头发怎么了 |
[10:09] | – It’s gone. – It’s wonderful. | -剪掉了 -真好看 |
[10:13] | I’m very shocking, apparently, | 短发造型够吓人的 |
[10:15] | because my grandfather refuses to let me in the house. | 爷爷吓得不让我进屋 |
[10:18] | Quite right. I wouldn’t. | 做得好 我也不让 |
[10:20] | I’ve missed you. | 我好想你 |
[10:25] | The holidays were terrible! | 假期无聊死了 |
[10:26] | There was no one here, nothing to regret! | 没人陪我 想干坏事都不行 |
[10:29] | I read 80 books! | 我看了80本书 |
[10:31] | 80? | 80本? |
[10:33] | 40. | 40本 |
[10:35] | 10, actually. | 其实 只看了10本 |
[10:38] | I’ve missed you, too. | 我也很想你 |
[10:43] | This is Salvador. | 这位是萨尔瓦多 |
[10:46] | He’s just arrived. He’s a painter,a very good one. | 他是新生 了不起的画家 |
[10:49] | Well, ain’t we lucky to have you. | 欢迎你加入我们 |
[11:05] | Champagne! | 喝香槟 |
[11:07] | You all live like kings! | 你们豪华得像国王 |
[11:10] | Surely, you’re not suggesting we live like students. | 当然 一副学生样你愿意吗 |
[11:15] | Magdalena is a writer. | 玛达琳娜是个作家 |
[11:17] | At the women’s college. | 在女子大学念书 |
[11:19] | – What do you write? – I didn’t tell you, did I? | -你写什么书 -我还没跟你说吧 |
[11:21] | I’m getting an apartment! | 我搞到房子了! |
[11:23] | How will you ever get your parents to agree to that? | 你父母怎么同意的 |
[11:25] | By not telling them. | 别告诉他们呗 |
[11:27] | All lies are elaborate deceptions. | 我专写谎言和精心编排的诡计 |
[11:30] | Anyone got a match? | 谁有火? |
[11:33] | Spain is rotting from the inside. | 西班牙正从内部开始腐败 |
[11:35] | Fated monarchy crash and dement our religious culture | 君主制注定要灭亡 宗教文化使人疯狂 |
[11:39] | Something has to give.. Look at Russia! | 必须由新政权替代 瞧人家俄罗斯 |
[11:41] | Look at Paris! | 瞧瞧巴黎 |
[11:44] | – Dance, my dove. – I thought you’d never ask. | -来跳舞吧 爱人 -我还以为你不想跳了 |
[12:10] | Manuel de Torre. | 马洛・迪・特雷 |
[12:14] | Great artist of the Andalusian people. | 伟大的安达鲁西亚艺术家 |
[12:17] | Once told a singer | 某次对歌者说 |
[12:20] | You have a voice | 你的歌声优美 |
[12:24] | You know the styles | 你的风格卓越 |
[12:28] | But you will never triumph in your art | 但你永远不可能成功 |
[12:31] | Because you have no…’Duende. ‘ | 因为你的歌里缺乏…”魔力” |
[12:34] | A passion, on the very edge of life and death. | 缺乏生死边锋的热情 |
[12:39] | Everywhere else in the world, | 在世界的其他角落 |
[12:41] | death comes and they draw the curtains. | 死神降临 人们躲避不及 |
[12:44] | But not in Spain. | 但西班牙不同 |
[12:47] | In Spain… they open them. | 西班牙人民…笑谈生死 |
[12:57] | And I tell you this. | “我告诉你们 |
[12:59] | There is no beginning and we do not tremble. | 此事没有初始 我们并不战悚 |
[13:04] | We are not sentimental. | 我们不多愁善感 |
[13:08] | Like a furious wind, | 我们是狂怒的风 |
[13:09] | we rip at the fabric of clouds and prayers. | 撕裂云层与祝福 |
[13:14] | And we shape an epic spectacle. | 我们塑造史诗般的奇观 |
[13:20] | Of disaster, fire and decomposition. | 于灾难 火焰与腐朽之中”[达达宣言] |
[13:24] | – Ideal, ideal, ideal. – Knowledge, knowledge, knowledge! | -理想 理想 理想 -知识 知识 知识 |
[13:33] | Dada! Now, that is what I call poetry. | 达达! 这才叫做真正的诗 |
[13:39] | Yes, you know when I took the exam for our art college | 我…我之前参加入学考试时 |
[13:45] | I worked for three days on the drawing and then I erased it. | 花了整整三天作画 后来又抹掉了 |
[13:50] | And I had one hour to get it right, just imagine,one hour | 结果只剩一小时修补 想想看 一小时… |
[13:56] | .. and I gave it to our professors.. | 我把画交给教授 |
[13:58] | and they said “This painting… “ | 他们居然说”这幅画… |
[14:02] | “This painting, Salvador, it’s” | 萨尔瓦多 这幅画简直…” |
[14:07] | No, no… Don’t worry. | 不 不 别擦了 |
[14:13] | They told me, this painting… | 他们说 这幅画… |
[14:17] | “It’s perfect. “ | “惊为天人” |
[14:27] | Whose idea was this? | 谁叫他来的啊 |
[14:29] | – Federico’s. – No. He’s your discovery. | -费多里格叫的 -是你先扯上他的 |
[14:40] | Faggots! | 死基佬 |
[14:44] | Better hide! They’re coming to get you! | 快躲起来 警察来抓你们了 |
[14:51] | They should be more careful. | 他们真该当心点 |
[14:54] | The boys are starting a gang, do you know? | 男生们正筹办反同团体呢 |
[14:58] | Going to clean things up! | 准备肃清他们! |
[15:01] | Thinking of joining them? | 你要加入他们吗 |
[15:04] | I prefer to see the marricones locked away. | 我宁愿看到同性恋都被铐走 |
[15:09] | He’ll freeze. | 他会着凉的 |
[15:51] | I can’t stay here much longer, Federico. | 我不能留在这里了 费多里格 |
[15:54] | Can’t breathe. | 我要窒息了 |
[15:57] | We should be in Paris, mon ami. | 朋友啊 我们该去巴黎 |
[16:00] | You can write, I can work in a film studio… | 你写作 我拍电影 |
[16:03] | I thought you wanted to be an entomologist. | 你不是想当昆虫学家吗? |
[16:06] | That was last term. | 那是上学期的事了 |
[16:07] | And what about the boxing? | 那打拳击呢? |
[16:09] | I’ve always be consistent about Paris. | 我一直都想去巴黎的 |
[16:16] | Well, anyway… | 不管怎样…首先 |
[16:19] | I don’t speak French. | 我不会说法语 |
[16:20] | I’ll buy you a book. | 我给你买本法语教程 |
[16:27] | I can’t leave Spain, Louie. | 我离不开西班牙 路易 |
[16:29] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[16:33] | I hate new shoes. | 我讨厌新鞋 |
[16:39] | When I was a boy, in the village.In the south. | 小时候 我生活在南方村落里 |
[16:46] | There was some trouble in a village near our house. | 我们家旁边的村庄出了事 |
[16:51] | There was always something. | 那边总出事 |
[16:55] | But the next thing we heard…The Civil Guard… | 后来听说 公民警卫队 |
[16:58] | …had killed them all. | 把村民都杀了 |
[17:00] | The whole village. | 屠村 |
[17:03] | And I remember these carts, full of bodies… | 手推车里堆满了尸体 |
[17:08] | All of the people laid out… | 村民们躺在一起 |
[17:10] | …feet close together. | 脚都堆到一块 |
[17:13] | Shiny shoes. | 穿着闪亮的新鞋 |
[17:15] | As if they were resting. | 仿佛只是在休息 |
[17:19] | And sometimes, when I think about it… | 有时候 当我回忆起… |
[17:22] | It’s as if everything around me, all the people… | 仿佛身边的一切 身边的人们 |
[17:26] | …and the buildings… | 和建筑 |
[17:29] | …and the animals… | 以及牲畜 |
[17:32] | They are like pieces of cotton. | 都如同片片棉絮 |
[17:36] | And they just float away. | 转眼即随风而去 |
[17:39] | And I’m alone. | 只剩我孤单一个 |
[17:44] | And that… | 当我… |
[17:47] | …when I hear it… | 当我听见 |
[17:50] | Death. | 死神 |
[17:54] | Breathing behind of the wall. | 就在身后的墙外呼吸 |
[17:58] | Death, rising up from my new shoes. | 死亡的气息 就从我的新鞋上泛起 |
[18:04] | And there is nothing left,but the grass and the grey sky. | 除了青草地和灰霾的天空 一无所有 |
[18:11] | Now you tell me, Louie… | 你告诉我 路易 |
[18:13] | Are those French torch? | 法国能抹去这些吗 |
[19:35] | This fucking country! I tell you, | 这他妈的国家 我告诉你 |
[19:37] | Federico, it breaks my heart. | 费多里格 伤透了我的心! |
[19:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:41] | This is why you must come with me. | 所以你必须跟我走 |
[19:43] | We have to be free to make a difference to the world. | 我们要得到自由 做出改变 |
[19:45] | What difference are you going to make in a free country? | 你打算在自由的国度中改变什么? |
[19:48] | The difference needs to be made here. | 这个国家才需要改变 |
[19:55] | – Sensational. – Incredible. | -焕然一新 -令人惊艳 |
[20:00] | The girls will go crazy. | 女孩们会为你疯狂的 |
[20:02] | I expect so. | 希望如此 |
[20:04] | You don’t do any sports, do you? | 你做不做运动? |
[20:07] | I run most things. Track, boxing… | 田径和拳击我都玩 |
[20:10] | Fencing? | 剑术呢 |
[20:12] | Don’t stretch a lot, I’m afraid. | 涉猎不多 |
[20:13] | But, listen… | 但 听着 |
[20:15] | I’m a part of this underground movement, | 我正参加地下运动 |
[20:16] | might be interesting for you – ultraism. | 你也许会感兴趣 激进派的 |
[20:19] | We keep a low profile, wouldn’t want | 我们保持低调 |
[20:20] | information getting into the wrong hands. | 不希望走漏风声 |
[20:22] | – Now come or we’ll miss it! – Where are we going? | -快来吧 不然要错过了 -我们去哪 |
[20:25] | – Puppet show. – A non-senzac puppet show. | -看木偶戏 -非公开的木偶戏 |
[20:42] | They complain to me about democracy… | 他们跟我要求民主 |
[20:46] | Ridiculous. | 荒谬! |
[20:48] | Everyone in this city lives in perfect liberty. | 我们的市民都享有绝对自由 |
[20:53] | Every single man and woman. | 男人和女人都一样 |
[20:55] | Although… | 尽管… |
[20:56] | Of course… | 当然啦 |
[20:58] | Women are free too, but in a slightly different way. | 女人也是自由的 不过形式有点不一样 |
[21:04] | Look at the peasants. | 瞧瞧那些农民 |
[21:06] | Why, I’d cut off my own leg to have half | 我愿用一条腿来换取 |
[21:09] | as much liberty as the peasants. | 农民般的自由 |
[21:11] | Just think, if the harvest is good… | 想想看 如果丰收 |
[21:14] | They’re free to give up over half their crop for taxes… | 他们有上缴粮食税的自由 |
[21:17] | If the harvest is bad, why, | 如果歉收 |
[21:20] | they and their family are completely free… | 他们全家也有… |
[21:23] | …to starve to death. | 饿死的自由 |
[21:33] | Holy Mother, forgive me, I have sinned. | 圣母啊 原谅我 我有罪 |
[21:36] | I have had impure thoughts. | 我怀有不洁的思想 |
[21:37] | Help me to resist temptation. | 助我抗拒诱惑吧 |
[22:21] | So, once more – forget the rules! | 再说一遍 忘记技法 |
[22:25] | There is no science to art. Feel the drawing! | 艺术的世界没有技法 感受你的画 |
[22:29] | Interpret…Interpret and then draw exactly what you see. | 诠释 诠释出你的所见 |
[22:34] | See with your soul. See what you feel. Express…Express… | 审视你的灵魂 你的感受 表现…表现… |
[23:01] | Mr. Dali? Mr. Dali? | 达利先生? 达利先生? |
[23:04] | So… they won’t publish me. | 出版社不肯出版我的书 |
[23:08] | They won’t publish me unless I get a male penname. | 非要我用男性笔名 |
[23:12] | I said to them, I’ve got a name for you… | 我说 那我用这个笔名吧 |
[23:14] | “Pope bloody Joan” | “血腥教皇贞德” |
[23:17] | They were so apologetic, so embarrassed… | 那帮编辑都羞愧死了 |
[23:21] | “Miss Merra, if it were up to us, | “梅拉小姐 如果可以的话” |
[23:24] | we’d hire you on the spot, but the public college, | “我们愿意立马雇用你” |
[23:26] | to make a woman write and think about politics | “但公立学院教育女性政治 |
[23:27] | because of course… | 和思考是因为…” |
[23:29] | I should be at home, cooking for my 9 fat children | 我就该当个家庭主妇 服侍懦弱的丈夫 |
[23:32] | and my impotent husband. | 生养一群胖小孩 |
[23:34] | It’s just so frustrating, Federico. | 这真是太沮丧了 费多里格 |
[23:38] | You could use my name, as a penname. | 你可以用我的名字做笔名 |
[23:42] | If it would help. | 如果用得上就拿去 |
[23:45] | That’s probably the best offer anyone | 这是我收过 |
[23:46] | is ever likely to make me, but | 最贴心的礼物了 |
[23:48] | …I refuse to give into that bullying. | 但我不能向这种欺辱低头 |
[23:51] | I’ll send them 20 letters a week, I’ll come to their offices… | 我要每周寄20封信 到他们的办公室坐着 |
[23:55] | Really… | 真丢人 |
[23:56] | You’ve forgotten your hat. | 你忘戴帽子 |
[23:57] | And that’s another thing… | 这又是一码事 |
[23:59] | – I despise hats! – Listen… | -我鄙视女帽! -听着 |
[24:02] | You don’t need hats. | 你不戴帽子也漂亮 |
[24:07] | Come on. Let’s get this thing over with. | 走吧 过去就算了 |
[24:11] | Isn’t that Salvador? | 那不是萨尔瓦多吗 |
[24:13] | Salvador! | 萨尔瓦多 |
[24:25] | Can I have a look? | 我能看看你的画吗 |
[24:33] | – It’s an experiment in perception. – I see. | -那是知觉性画法 -我懂了 |
[24:38] | It’s fascinating. | 真是与众不同 |
[24:40] | It’s yours. | 这画归你了 |
[24:41] | No, no, no. I couldn’t. | 不不不 我不能拿 |
[24:44] | No, please. I insist. | 拿去吧 我送你的 |
[24:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:49] | I’ll… I’ll have it framed. | 我…我会把它裱起来的 |
[24:53] | So, where are you going? | 你们要去哪 |
[24:56] | Federico is being very kind in agreeing | 大善人费多里格要陪我忍受 |
[24:59] | to suffer an evening of boring music and horrible company. | 充满沉闷音乐和无聊宾客的夜晚 |
[25:03] | My aunt’s giving one of her legendarily dull dinner parties. | 我阿姨又要搞闷得发慌的晚宴 |
[25:06] | You must come! | 你一定要来! |
[25:08] | – No. – Yes! It’s vital for my aunt | -别去! -要来!我阿姨就该认识 |
[25:12] | to know people like Salvador. | 萨尔瓦多这样的人 |
[25:13] | You could show her you picture. | 让她看看你的画 |
[25:15] | But, you said it yourself, it’s going to be so boring… | 你都说晚宴很无聊了… |
[25:18] | – We don’t want to subject poor Salvador.- No, no, I… | -别把萨尔瓦多也扯进去 -不 我 |
[25:22] | -I’d love to. – You see? He’d love to come! | -我很乐意去 -听见没有 他乐意去! |
[25:31] | Magdalena. | 玛达琳娜 |
[25:34] | What have you done to your hair? | 你头发怎么搞成这样? |
[25:37] | These are my friends, I’m going to powder my nose… | 这些是我的朋友 我去补个妆 |
[25:43] | Federico Garcia Lorca | 我是费多里格・加西亚・洛尔迦 |
[25:46] | I’m so glad you could come. | 非常欢迎你的到来 |
[25:48] | It’s so kind of you to invite me. | 获得邀请十分荣幸 |
[25:51] | There are some very interesting people for you to meet. | 今晚有不少有趣的人物要介绍给你 |
[25:56] | Fernadno de Gavalle and, | 嘉费南多 |
[25:58] | of course, you must know senor Milagro. | 还有梅拉格绅士 |
[26:01] | Magdalena’s been talking about you for so long… | 玛达琳娜经常谈起你 |
[26:04] | I had begun to wonder whether you were | 我还猜你是不是她 |
[26:06] | – another one of her inventions. – Oh, no, no. | -虚构的人物 -不 不 |
[26:10] | Let me introduce you to… Salvador Dali? | 请容我向您介绍萨尔瓦多・达利 |
[26:14] | How do you do? | 你好吗 |
[26:16] | I’m trying to get very drunk, thank you very much. | 我正要灌醉自己 谢谢你 |
[26:19] | I think soon I might be sick. | 很快我就要作呕了 |
[26:21] | You must be another writer? | 你也是作家对吧 |
[26:24] | No, Salvador is one of Madrid’s famous painters. | 不 萨尔瓦多是马德里最著名的画家之一 |
[26:28] | I recently escaped from prison. | 我最近刚从监狱逃出来 |
[26:32] | From prison? | 监狱? |
[26:34] | 31 days of absolute incarceration. | 整整31天的绝对监禁 |
[26:38] | I found it, I find it very inspiring. | 我觉得…监禁相当能激发灵感 |
[26:42] | How do you feel about communal defecation? | 你觉得社区排便如何? |
[26:46] | And the whiffles? | 或是摇摆呢? |
[26:48] | Wiffles is so tremendously beneficial for the complexion… | 摇摆对描绘肤色有极大助益 |
[26:53] | He’s upseting you, isn’t he? Come on, Salvador. | 他让你不高兴了 对吧? 坏孩子 萨尔瓦多 |
[26:58] | Is it time for my bed, mother? | 我该睡觉了吗 妈妈? |
[27:01] | I would allow an animal. | 我愿意接受野兽! |
[27:05] | Do excuse us. | 实在抱歉 |
[27:22] | Fact remains, that these people are not few people… | 现实依旧 这种人不是少数 |
[27:26] | They come over here, living of our charity, stealing… | 他们从外地来 靠吃救济过活 无恶不作 |
[27:31] | Occupying line at this endorse. | 却还在这里占有一席之地 |
[27:34] | It is essential to have a unformed approach to the gypsies. | 必须对吉普赛人进行处理 |
[27:38] | Restore a certain autonomy to the Civil Guard. | 恢复国民警卫队的自主性 |
[27:42] | Who are those unbearable men? | 那几个讨人嫌的是谁? |
[27:44] | The one that looks more like a pig is senor | 一副猪样的是梅拉格绅士 |
[27:47] | government adviser Milagro. | 政府高阶顾问 |
[27:49] | The other one is Fernando Gavalle. | 另一个是嘉费南多 |
[27:52] | Why do I know the name? | 这名字真耳熟? |
[27:53] | – He’s a little censor from Madrid. – Oh, my God! | -马德里的出版审查员 -天哪 |
[27:58] | Federico Garcia Lorca, you are from the south, I believe? | 费多里格・加西亚・洛尔迦 你是南方人对吧 |
[28:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:03] | You know better than anyone what | 那你对我们的话题 |
[28:05] | we are talking about here. | 定有一番高见 |
[28:07] | And the youngest is 17 and she is engaged | 最小的女儿17岁 |
[28:10] | to one of the Montana brothers… | 跟蒙泰纳家的兄弟订婚了 |
[28:15] | Bravo, bravo! Superb. Superb! | 演得好! 演得好! 一流! 一流! |
[28:20] | Bravo God! | 犹如上帝的仙乐 |
[28:24] | Simply superb. | 简直一流 |
[28:27] | How dare you? | 你怎敢胡闹? |
[28:31] | How dare I? | 我胡闹? |
[28:33] | How dare you, sir? Then you clearly don’t know who I am. | 你说我胡闹? 你知道我是谁吗? |
[28:36] | I am Salvador Dali. | 我是萨尔瓦多・达利 |
[28:38] | The saviour of modern art. | 现代艺术的救世主 |
[28:40] | And this man is a genius. | 那个人是天才 |
[28:45] | He’s a great poet. | 伟大的诗人 |
[28:46] | Aren’t we honoured, ladies and gentlemen? | 女士们先生们 我们是否与有荣焉 |
[28:49] | Saviour of modern art | 在座中有现代艺术的救世主 |
[28:52] | and his friend, great poet. | 和他的朋友 伟大的诗人 |
[28:54] | Recite something. | 念首诗吧 |
[28:56] | No. | 不 |
[28:58] | Oh, yes, do. | 请吧 请念一首 |
[29:00] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:02] | I don’t have anything. | 我毫无准备 |
[29:04] | – Go on.- It’s not suitable. | -念嘛 -这场合不适合 |
[29:06] | Federico. Fuck suitable. | 费多里格 操他的正适合 |
[29:09] | Well, come on then, great poet. | 来吧 伟大的诗人 |
[29:13] | Sing for your supper. | 歌颂晚餐吧 |
[29:28] | Oh, city of the gypsies | 噢 吉普赛之城 |
[29:31] | Who could see you and not remember you | 人若见着你 又何能忘却 |
[29:34] | City of mask and sorrow | 面具与忧伤之城 |
[29:36] | City of cinnamon towers | 肉桂塔之城 |
[29:40] | Oh, city of the gypsies | 噢 吉普赛之城 |
[29:42] | Corners hung with flags | 角落飘扬旗帜 |
[29:44] | Put your green lights out | 快将绿色灯火熄灭 |
[29:47] | The Civil Guard is coming | 民防队已悄然袭来 |
[29:51] | The city, free of fear | 无忧之城 |
[29:53] | Was multiplying doors | 门户层叠 |
[29:56] | Forty Civil guardsmen | 四十民防队员 |
[29:58] | Pour through to sack and burn | 劫掠引火处处 |
[30:01] | Flight of long screams rose from the weathercocks. | 哀嚎声自风信鸡扬起 |
[30:06] | Sabre slashed the breezes trampled under hoof | 利刃割裂微风 被兽蹄踩碾而过 |
[30:14] | Through the half-lit streets | 沿着狼藉破败的街道 |
[30:17] | Old gypsy women | 年老的吉普赛女人 |
[30:19] | Flee | 逃离 |
[30:21] | With their sleepy horses | 乘着倦马 |
[30:22] | And enormous jars of coins | 带着装满硬币的巨大瓦罐 |
[30:25] | Up the steep streets climbed the sinister capes | 险峻的街道披上不祥的斗篷 |
[30:30] | Leaving behind them brief whirlwinds of shears | 留下阵阵如利剪的旋风 |
[30:36] | Oh, city of the gypsies! The Civil guardsmen ride away | 噢 吉普赛之城 民防队已兵临城下 |
[30:41] | Through a tunnel of silence | 穿过静默的甬道 |
[30:45] | While the flames encircle you | 而你早已被烈焰包围 |
[31:07] | Let’s get out of here, hm? | 我们快走吧 |
[31:12] | Viva la revolucion! | 革命万岁! |
[31:52] | Federico, when I saw you at the dinner | 费多里格 刚才你在 |
[31:55] | when you read your poem… | 餐宴上念诗时 |
[32:00] | I saw what you really are. | 我看见了真实的你 |
[32:05] | You’re… raw. | 你赤裸裸的 |
[32:08] | Like some animal that’s been skinned. | 宛如一只被剥皮的兽 |
[32:18] | So, what’s she like? | 她是个怎样的女人 |
[32:20] | Who? | 谁 |
[32:23] | Magdalena, you know. | 玛达琳娜 你懂我的意思 |
[32:25] | No. | 不懂 |
[32:27] | What? | 什么? |
[32:31] | What about with other girls? | 她跟其他女孩相比 怎样 |
[32:34] | – You mean… – Yeah. | -你是指… -对 |
[32:38] | Not with Magdalena, but back home… | 我和玛达琳娜没上过床 但在家乡就… |
[32:42] | Really? | 真的? |
[32:44] | Haven’t you? | 你试过吗 |
[32:48] | I’ve had a few. | 寥寥数次经验 |
[32:59] | All the institutions that prop up this corrupt regime | 所有支持腐败政权的机关 |
[33:01] | must be dismount! | 都必须下马 |
[33:04] | I just think it sounds a bit extreme. | 这语气太偏激了吧 |
[33:06] | But it has to be extreme, Paco. | 帕寇 偏激是必须的 |
[33:08] | It has to be complete revolution! | 这是一场彻底的革命 |
[33:09] | All the churches, all the palaces! | 所有教堂和宫殿内都必须革命 |
[33:13] | You know, when I was small… | 你知道吗 我小时候 |
[33:16] | There was this ruined tower near our house, in Cadaques. | 家在卡达克斯 附近有座废弃的塔楼 |
[33:19] | You’ll see it when you come. | 你来的时候就会看到 |
[33:21] | I’m coming? | 我去你家? |
[33:24] | Of course, with the holidays… | 当然 过来度假啊 |
[33:28] | You must come. | 你一定要来 |
[33:30] | I would sit in this tower and I draw, draw and draw. | 我总是坐在塔楼里 不断地画啊画啊 |
[33:33] | I never came down. | 不肯下楼 |
[33:35] | Just imagine this little shrimp of a child, | 想象一个孩子蜷缩着 |
[33:37] | half- starved, covered in piss. | 饿着肚子 浑身尿味 |
[33:40] | And I wouldn’t come down in the winter, in the summer. | 不管寒冬还是炎夏 我都不下楼 |
[33:44] | In the freezing cold, I’d fill this iron tub with water… | 冬天我拿铁桶装水 |
[33:47] | I’d sit in it for days. | 坐在里面好几天 |
[33:50] | It’s even then I realized that if I’m going | 就在那时 我明白了 |
[33:53] | to be anything more than… | 如果我要超越常人 |
[33:55] | than average, if anyone is going to remember me… | 如果我要留名于世 |
[33:59] | …then I need to go further in everything. | 那就必须在各个领域都有所突破 |
[34:02] | In art. In life. | 艺术上 生活上 |
[34:05] | And everything that they think is real-morality, | 世人故有的标准 |
[34:09] | immorality, good, bad… | 真善美 假丑恶 |
[34:11] | I… We have to smash that to pieces. | 我们要把这些统统粉碎 |
[34:15] | And we have to go beyond that. | 打破传统 |
[34:18] | We have to be brave, Federico. | 我们必须勇敢 费多里格 |
[34:23] | No limit. | 没有极限 |
[34:26] | No, no limit. | 突破极限 |
[34:33] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[34:34] | What? | 什么 |
[34:36] | I saw you. I bloody saw you! | 我都看见了 全看见了 |
[34:38] | You had your hand on her leg! | 你把手放她大腿上了 |
[34:40] | Are you denying that? | 你要否认吗 |
[34:46] | Get off me! I can fight my own battles! | 放开我! 我要跟他打一场 |
[35:40] | 卡达克斯 西班牙南部 | |
[35:53] | Federico. | 费多里格 |
[35:56] | No. | 不是吧 |
[36:54] | Look. | 看 |
[37:05] | It’s beautiful. | 很好看 |
[39:28] | I’ve never seen anything like this before. | 我从没见过这种画 |
[39:32] | It has all the tones of Tangi, but… | 带点谭吉的风格 但… |
[39:36] | I think it’s something new. | 我觉得这是新的创造 |
[39:40] | It’s extraordinary. | 无与伦比 |
[39:45] | Me! | 这是我 |
[39:48] | You can name it, if you want. | 你愿意的话 可以给它命名 |
[39:54] | “Little Ashes “. | “少许灰烬” |
[39:57] | Because you can paint us into hundred pictures. | 你可把我们刻画入千百幅画中 |
[40:00] | And in eighty years time… | 但万物终有期 |
[40:02] | We’ll still be dust. | 我们最终要回归尘土 |
[40:09] | We’ll still be in the pictures. | 但我们依然会留存画中 |
[40:12] | Not us. | 不是的 |
[40:13] | We’ll be echoes of ourselves. | 我们将成为自身的回音 |
[40:16] | Ghosts. | 成为鬼魂 |
[40:19] | And I don’t want to be a ghost. | 我不想成为鬼魂 |
[40:23] | Come with me to Granada. | 和我一起到格拉纳达 |
[40:26] | I can’t. | 我不能去 |
[40:27] | You’ll see my family, my home. | 去看看我的家人 我的家乡 |
[40:31] | Everything I am. | 我的一切 |
[40:37] | I see you now, Federico. | 我现在就能看见真的你 |
[41:02] | The afternoon gone mad with figs and heated sounds | 午后在无花果与炙热之声中疯狂 |
[41:13] | Falls upon the rider’s wounded thighs. | 摇摆坠落在骑士受伤的腿上 |
[41:21] | Black angels were flying on the western breeze. | 黑天使乘西风飞行 |
[41:28] | Angels with long braids and hearts of soothing oil. | 天使头绑长辫 带来抚慰人心的力量 |
[44:56] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[44:59] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[45:51] | 安达卢西亚 维加村 | |
[46:06] | 妈妈 费多里格回来了 | |
[46:28] | Salvador. | 萨尔瓦多 |
[46:30] | I think of you and | 我很想你 |
[46:32] | I’ve never thought more intensly in my life. | 思念强烈不曾有过 |
[46:35] | Since our time together… | 自从我们在一起 |
[46:37] | everything I am has been split apart. | 我的所有都分崩离析 |
[46:40] | I write in a way that I’ve never thought possible. | 我以前所未有的方式写作 |
[46:45] | My pen scratches the surface of things. | 我的笔刻画着事物的表象 |
[46:48] | The masks… and then it goes beyond them. | 揭穿伪装的面具 |
[46:52] | Right down to the bones. | 直抵核心 |
[46:54] | Downt to the dark, cold jelly in the marrow. | 触及黑暗深处的骨髓 |
[47:03] | Federico. | 费多里格 |
[47:05] | From the day you left… | 自你离开的那天起 |
[47:07] | I’ve been in the studio day and night. | 我不分昼夜埋头在画室里 |
[47:10] | I started to work on designs for your play. | 着手设计你的话剧道具 |
[47:13] | I’m doing them gypsy-style. | 我运用了吉普赛元素 |
[47:15] | Andalusian. | 安达卢西亚的风格 |
[47:17] | Like you. | 就像你 |
[47:19] | The unconscious mind, Federico… | 费多里格 我的潜意识 |
[47:21] | …it rises like a beast within me. | 如同体内蛰伏的兽 |
[47:24] | I let it speak and it produces such wonders. | 我任其言语 产生了奇妙的作品 |
[47:32] | It’s true. | 确实 |
[47:33] | I touch sea bottom in myself. | 我触及了心灵的海底 |
[47:36] | And my poems write themselves. | 诗句自然流淌而出 |
[47:38] | I am, just as you said… | 我 正如你所说的 |
[47:41] | Raw. | 赤裸 |
[47:42] | Bloody. | 血腥 |
[47:43] | Alive. | 鲜活 |
[47:44] | And I, too, want to be alive. | 我 想要这样活着 |
[48:27] | How did you get in? | 你是怎么进来的 |
[48:32] | I stole your key. | 我偷了你的钥匙 |
[48:38] | It’s going to look superb. | 这会很华丽的 |
[48:41] | No. It will be superb. | 这确实很华丽 |
[48:46] | After Barcelona, we should take it to | 巴塞罗那巡演过后 我们还要去 |
[48:49] | London and Paris and then New York. | 伦敦 巴黎 纽约 |
[48:52] | Why not? | 好啊 |
[48:54] | No limits. | 突破极限 |
[49:00] | So why did you come back so early? | 你怎么那么早回来 |
[49:06] | You know what you said in your letter? | 你还记得信中说什么吗 |
[49:10] | About everything that you are being split apart? | 你的所有分崩离析? |
[49:37] | Louie. | 路易 |
[49:39] | What an amazing surprise. | 真是出乎意料 |
[49:42] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[49:44] | I didn’t know when you’ll be getting back. | 我还不知道你回来了 |
[49:47] | You didn’t say when you were coming. | 你也没说你会回来啊 |
[49:48] | Are you feeling alright? | 你还好吧 |
[49:51] | Salutations, Mr. Dali? | 不打个招呼吗 达利? |
[49:55] | Sit down, sit down. | 坐吧 坐吧 |
[49:57] | Would you like some tea? | 你要喝茶吗 |
[50:01] | Your look. | 你的样子 |
[50:03] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[50:08] | What are these? | 你们在干什么 |
[50:11] | Set designs for Mariana Pineda. You know, my play. | 《玛丽安娜・皮内大》的设计 我的戏剧 |
[50:14] | To be performed? | 要公演了? |
[50:16] | In Barcelona. Salvador’s father got us a producer. | 巴塞罗那 萨尔瓦多的父亲给我们找了制作人 |
[50:20] | That’s… excellent news. | 这真是…太好了 |
[50:23] | You’re doing the sets? | 你们在设计场景 |
[50:24] | Nothing wrong with that, is there? | 没什么不好的吧 |
[50:27] | I didn’t say there was. | 我也没说不好啊 |
[50:36] | How’s my new screenplay coming? | 我的电影怎样了 |
[50:44] | My short film. | 我的短片剧本 |
[50:45] | The one I asked you to write about. | 上次叫你写的 |
[50:47] | Yes, of course. I haven’t had much time recently, so when I | 哦 对 我最近很忙 等我… |
[50:51] | Don’t worry about it. | 那就算了 |
[50:55] | Federico… | 费多里格 |
[50:58] | Let’s play the “putrescent” game. | 我们来玩”过时”游戏吧 |
[51:01] | The what? | 什么 |
[51:02] | It’s “putrescent”. It’s my new word. | “过时” 我的新词 |
[51:06] | Meaning? | 意思是 |
[51:09] | Outdated, outmoded. | 落伍的 老旧的 |
[51:12] | Generally out, then. | 不流行的 |
[51:15] | Yes, generally. | 不流行的 |
[51:20] | Come on, Ferry. | 来吧 费里 |
[51:21] | You have to hear these putrescences Federico does… | 你看看费多里格是怎么玩的 |
[51:24] | – This Cerical, the De rigueur – Yes, come on! Ferry! | -那种激情 那种活力 -来吧 费里 |
[51:29] | Look. Let’s skip the tea, let’s run out and have some dinner. | 算了 别喝茶了 直接出去吃晚饭吧 |
[51:37] | What shall I wear? | 我该穿什么 |
[51:41] | The blue. | 蓝色西装吧 |
[51:44] | I don’t like the blue. | 可我不喜欢蓝色 |
[51:46] | What about the grey, then? | 灰色的呢 |
[51:49] | – Oh, I love the grey, yeah. – Ok. | -灰色的好 我喜欢 -那就灰色 |
[51:56] | I went to see that play with Jorge. | 我和乔治一起去看戏了 |
[51:58] | Which one? | 哪部戏 |
[51:59] | Jorge is a worm. | 乔治是个懦夫 |
[52:00] | “Salome “. | 《莎乐美》 |
[52:02] | Oscar Wilde. I thought they banned it. | 奥斯卡・王尔德 我还以为被禁了 |
[52:05] | He’s a faggot. | 他是同性恋 |
[52:06] | Maricon. | 死同性恋 |
[52:07] | Unproved by all accounts. | 他性向还没证实呢 |
[52:10] | Not too wild. Poor cay. | 肯定是那样的 |
[52:12] | He’s got a girlfriend. | 他有女朋友 |
[52:14] | Oh, come on! He screams | 拜托 他全身都散发出 |
[52:16] | “queer”from every orifice. | “同性恋”的气息 |
[52:17] | Keep your voice down, Louie. | 别嚷嚷了 路易 |
[52:19] | We should all keep quiet, should we, Adella? | 大家干脆都闭嘴 |
[52:21] | Well, I won’t! | 我可不当哑巴 |
[52:22] | – For god’s sake… – No! | -天哪 -不行! |
[52:24] | Because it is illegal. And it is illegal | 同性恋违法 |
[52:26] | because it is immoral. And I tell you… | 败德的事情都违法 |
[52:28] | They should get more than 15 years | 他们就该去吃15年 |
[52:30] | hard bloody labour for it. | 该死的牢饭才对 |
[52:33] | I never thought I’d see the day that Luis Bunuel | 真没想到 路易斯・布努艾尔还有 |
[52:36] | gave us a lecture on morality. | 上道德课的一天 |
[52:39] | – Dance with me. – “Dance with me”. | -跳舞吧 -“跳舞吧” |
[52:41] | – That’s enough. – Don’t bother, Federico. | -够了 -别跟他计较 费多里格 |
[52:44] | Oh, I’m sorry, Magdalena. | 噢 不好意思 玛达琳娜 |
[52:46] | – Did I offend your vaginal sensibilities? – Leave her alone. | -我冒犯你的贞洁了吗 -别惹她 |
[52:52] | Look at the big, brave Federico. | 看哪 勇敢的费多里格 |
[52:55] | What a man. | 男子汉大丈夫作派 |
[52:56] | – You are drunk. – You don’t say. | -你喝醉了 -才没呢 |
[53:09] | Things have certainly changed around here, my friend. | 世界变了啊 我的朋友 |
[53:14] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[53:17] | It’s the college. | 我说大学 |
[53:19] | Staying on, year after year. | 待在里面 年复一年 |
[53:21] | Studying this and that until you blew in the face. | 学这学那 蹉跎青春 |
[53:24] | It is a fantasy land for spoiled school kids. | 真是宠坏学生的绝佳地点 |
[53:28] | Look at Federico. | 看看费多里格 |
[53:29] | Oh, I know. He’s doing well. | 我知道 他表现出色 |
[53:31] | Plays, whatever. | 戏剧什么的 |
[53:33] | In Paris, they would do a fuck up at his work. | 到了巴黎会被人狠狠批评的 |
[53:38] | It’s… What’s your word? Putrescent. | 他的戏…你那个词叫什么 过时 |
[53:48] | Federico is working on something now. | 费多里格正在努力创作 |
[53:52] | That will blow everything apart. | 他的作品会另世界改观 |
[53:54] | What’s it about? | 什么主题 |
[53:56] | His family? | 温暖的家庭 |
[53:57] | Butterflies? | 美丽的蝴蝶 |
[53:59] | God? | 还是万能的上帝 |
[54:02] | Me. | 关于我的 |
[54:13] | It’ll be sentimental rubbish. | 多愁善感的垃圾成品 |
[54:15] | Always has been, always will be. | 一如既往 一成不变 |
[54:21] | Still, if you got around behaving like that. | 你要清楚 如果你继续这样下去 |
[54:28] | You have to expect it. | 就要对结果有所预料 |
[54:32] | Look! You don’t have to say anything. | 你什么都不用说 |
[54:36] | But you should really get away from here. | 你就应该离开这里 |
[54:39] | In Paris, with your talents. You could set the place on fire! | 去巴黎 你的天赋会令人们疯狂 |
[54:45] | I’m leaving tomorrow. | 我明天就走了 |
[54:49] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[54:50] | It’s over here. | 这里完蛋了 |
[54:52] | Everything’s gone. | 一切都变了 |
[54:55] | To your word. | 用你的话说就是过时 |
[55:01] | Now this is more like it! Come on, Dali. Shake a leg! | 这样才像话 来吧 达利 动动腿 |
[55:25] | It’s five o’ clock. | 已经5点了 |
[55:29] | What’s that? | 什么声音? |
[55:34] | The revolutionary Dali communicator! | 划时代的达利联络器 |
[55:38] | I’ll be a millionaire! | 我会变成百万富翁的 |
[55:40] | I’ll buy shares. | 我会入股的 |
[55:54] | Which hand? | 猜哪只手 |
[55:57] | Left. | 左手 |
[56:00] | For you. | 给你 |
[56:01] | And. | 还有 |
[56:06] | For you. | 给你 |
[56:43] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[56:45] | To the bathroom. | 浴室 |
[56:47] | With your diary? | 带着日记一起去? |
[58:04] | If I became a fish? | 若我幻化成鱼 |
[58:06] | I’d change into the grave. | 我就是供你安息的石穴 |
[58:08] | If I became the grass? | 若我幻化成草 |
[58:12] | Change into water. | 我就是供你滋养的露珠 |
[58:13] | If a became an angel? | 若我幻化为天使 |
[58:17] | I’d change into an eye. | 我就是仰望天使的双眸 |
[58:19] | And if I became an eye? | 若我幻化为双眸? |
[58:21] | I’d turn into a knife. Then I’d cut you to pieces. | 我就要变成利刃 将你切成碎片 |
[59:09] | Salvador Dali, with your olive-colored voice… | 《致萨尔瓦多・达利 你那橄榄色的嗓音》 |
[59:12] | It’s genius. | 真是惊世之作 |
[59:14] | I mean, everybody says it is. | 我是说 大家都认同此点 |
[59:16] | Tell me the bit about the bicycles, again. | 再给我念一次自行车那首诗吧 |
[59:34] | I sing your restless longing for the statue | 你对雕像无止尽的渴慕 我为此赞颂 |
[59:38] | Your fear of the feeling,that await you in the street | 你的恐惧正埋伏于大街 |
[59:42] | I sing the small sea siren who sings to you | 海上女妖对你歌唱 而我则为她引吭 |
[59:45] | Riding her bicycle of corals and conches | 驾着她的珊瑚自行车 |
[59:49] | But above all | 但这才是 |
[59:51] | I sing a common thought | 我的最高礼赞 |
[59:53] | That joins us in the dark and golden hours | 让我们度过黑暗与光明 |
[1:00:01] | The light that blinds our eyes is not art | 使我们目眩的不是艺术 |
[1:00:05] | Rather it is love. | 是爱 |
[1:00:08] | Friendship. | 是友谊 |
[1:00:11] | Crossed swords. | 是交锋的剑 |
[1:00:13] | I don’t like that line. | 我不喜欢这句 |
[1:00:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:00:19] | I love the rest of it. | 其他都好 |
[1:00:21] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[1:00:23] | Yes. | 我喜欢 |
[1:01:12] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:01:14] | Look at me, Salvador. | 看着我 萨尔瓦多 |
[1:01:15] | Look at me. | 看着我的脸 |
[1:01:24] | You see? | 看见了吗 |
[1:01:43] | No limit. | 突破极限 |
[1:02:14] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:02:36] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[1:02:39] | It’s not important. | 那不重要 |
[1:02:47] | It’s late. | 很晚了 |
[1:02:48] | You should sleep. | 你该睡觉了 |
[1:02:51] | We’ll go for a breakfast at the “Pelican”. | 我们可以去”鹈鹕”吃早餐 |
[1:02:54] | And you’ll paint all afternoon. | 然后你整个下午作画 |
[1:03:06] | Salvador. | 萨尔瓦多 |
[1:03:09] | What do you see, when…? | 你看到了什么 那时候…? |
[1:03:15] | You can tell me. | 你可以告诉我 |
[1:03:18] | You can tell me anything. | 说什么都行 |
[1:03:27] | I’m going to Paris. | 我要去巴黎 |
[1:03:30] | What? | 什么? |
[1:03:32] | I’m going to go and see Louie. | 我要去找路易 |
[1:03:39] | He’ll introduce me to… Picasso. | 他会把我介绍给…毕加索 |
[1:03:44] | And the surrealists and… | 还有超现实主义画家 |
[1:03:49] | He’ll take me to nightclubs. | 他会带我去夜总会 |
[1:03:53] | I’m going now. Don’t… | 我要走了 别… |
[1:03:58] | -Don’t, don’t try to stop me. – Why would I try? Salvador! | -别拦我 -我拦你干嘛 萨尔瓦多! |
[1:05:13] | Federico! | 费多里格 |
[1:05:18] | – Are you alright? – I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[1:05:20] | – What happened? – Nothing, nothing. | -怎么了 -没事 没事 |
[1:05:24] | I just… I need some air. | 我只想…散散步 |
[1:05:45] | I wanted to tell you, but it was going to be a surprise… | 告诉你一个惊喜 |
[1:05:51] | I got a job at the Tribune. | 《讲坛》报社雇佣我了 |
[1:05:54] | – That’s wonderful. – I know, can you believe it? | -太好了 -真不敢相信 |
[1:05:58] | Anyway, it starts in a month, so… | 下个月我就去上班 |
[1:06:02] | I’m taking a break, I’m going to Italy. | 那之前要放个假 我想去意大利旅游 |
[1:06:05] | And I thought, maybe you’d like to come. | 你要不要一起来 |
[1:06:09] | You could write, I could write and | 我们都可以写作 |
[1:06:12] | you need to get away anyway | 你也该换个环境 |
[1:06:17] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这里 |
[1:06:21] | It’s a great spectacle, isn’t it? | 真凑巧了[法语] |
[1:06:22] | Everyone’s here. | 大家都在 |
[1:06:25] | How was Paris? | 巴黎怎样了 |
[1:06:28] | I didn’t know when you were coming back. | 我不知道你回来了 |
[1:06:31] | Today. | 今天刚到[法语] |
[1:06:35] | I have an examination. | 我回来考试 |
[1:06:41] | Federico? | 费多里格? |
[1:06:43] | I should go, too. | 我也要去考试 |
[1:06:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:06:48] | I’ll stay. | 我就走到这 |
[1:06:50] | What were you saying before? | 你刚才说什么 |
[1:06:51] | Something about Italy, I don’t know. | 意大利吗 怎么了 |
[1:06:56] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[1:07:11] | You have 20 minutes to deliver an oral critique of Raphael. | 请在20分钟内对拉斐尔进行评论 |
[1:07:16] | You may begin. | 开始 |
[1:07:22] | Mr. Dali | 达利先生? |
[1:07:27] | Gentlemen… | 先生们 |
[1:07:29] | I returned from Paris with a conclusion that… | 我刚从巴黎归来 得到这么个结论 |
[1:07:35] | The entire amount of real, artistic knowledge contained | 教授们教的所有艺术真理 |
[1:07:38] | within this panel of professors… | 和所谓知识 |
[1:07:42] | …is not equal to one half of this. | 其实连这一半都比不上 |
[1:07:46] | This- my fingernail. | 这是我的手指甲 |
[1:07:48] | Not one half, gentlemen. | 连指甲的一半都比不上 |
[1:07:51] | And I’ve been insulting myself | 我却一直用你们那些过时的 |
[1:07:53] | by letting your shruddy practices, … your pathetic, | 可悲的破理论扭曲我的作品 |
[1:07:56] | outdated theories and questionable characters. | 还用几个所谓大师来质疑自己 |
[1:07:58] | Shit on my genious. | 真是糟蹋天赋 |
[1:08:01] | I hope with all my heart that you’ll realize I’m right and… | 我衷心希望 你们能接受我的意见 |
[1:08:06] | Give up this foolishness and go back | 放弃这种蒙昧教学 |
[1:08:08] | to the pigsties and the haystacks, | 回猪圈和干草堆中去 |
[1:08:10] | where you might be of some real use. | 也许还能有点用 |
[1:08:27] | Magdalena. | 玛达琳娜 |
[1:08:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:08:34] | I know, Adella. | 我知道你想说什么 |
[1:08:39] | I have to do something. | 我必须想点办法 |
[1:08:49] | Could you… | 你能不能 |
[1:08:53] | Could you lend me something? | 借我一点东西? |
[1:08:56] | A dress, to make me irresistible? | 借我一条性感的裙子吧? |
[1:09:14] | Would you like some tea? | 要喝茶吗 |
[1:09:16] | Tea? Only *idiots* drink tea. | 只有蠢蛋才喝茶 |
[1:09:20] | I’m surprised we don’t drown in the shit. | 没被茶淹死真是幸运 |
[1:09:26] | So, you got back yesterday? | 你昨天回来的? |
[1:09:28] | Federico, what does yesterday matter? | 费多里格 昨天很重要吗? |
[1:09:32] | Yesterday… I didn’t exist. Yesterday is nothing. | 昨天…我不存在于昨天 那是虚无 |
[1:09:36] | Today, this moment and the bright and glorious future. | 谈论今天 此刻和光辉荣耀的明天 |
[1:09:40] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:09:42] | I’m a bit confused. | 我还不大懂 |
[1:09:44] | So, Salvador. Who are you pretending to be today? | 萨尔瓦多 你今天扮演什么角色呢 |
[1:09:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:09:49] | Well, is it Salvador? | 这是萨尔瓦多吗 |
[1:09:52] | The extreme anarchist who’s only escaped from prison? | 那个刚从监狱出逃的极端无政府主义者吗 |
[1:09:55] | Or Salvador Dali, the genius artist of Madrid? | 还是马德里的天才画家 萨尔瓦多・达利? |
[1:09:59] | – Or Salvador, the lover… – Listen to me. | -还是说大情圣 萨尔瓦多? -听我说 |
[1:10:02] | An agent came from Paris to see my new work. | 巴黎的经纪人来看我的画了 |
[1:10:06] | The canvases from Cadaques and he loved them. | 卡达克斯那幅画 |
[1:10:11] | He called me the most exciting young artist in Spain. | 他说我是西班牙最耀眼的新秀 |
[1:10:16] | So, now… goodbye, Spain! | 所以嘛…再见了!西班牙! |
[1:10:21] | Goodbye, Madrid! | 再见了!马德里! |
[1:10:24] | And Paris… Paris – toujours! | 巴黎…巴黎万岁! |
[1:10:31] | Louie introduced me to Picasso | 路易为我 |
[1:10:34] | and there was this extraordinary man… | 引见了毕加索 |
[1:10:38] | who gave me a photograph of his wife… | 超凡的毕加索居然送我夫人的画像 |
[1:10:43] | …and, she’s naked. | 裸体画像 |
[1:10:46] | You won’t believe this. | 你不会相信的 |
[1:10:53] | Gala. Galushka. | 嘉拉・家路莎 |
[1:10:58] | She’s Russian. She’s my twin soul. | 她是俄国人 她是我的另一半灵魂 |
[1:11:02] | I’ve dreamt of this woman my whole life. | 我梦寐以求的人生伴侣 |
[1:11:05] | When I have her, nothing will be able to stop me. | 拥有她 我就所向披靡了 |
[1:11:09] | I’ll bring Paris to its knees. | 我要征服巴黎 |
[1:11:12] | King… King Salvador! | 王者 王者萨尔瓦多! |
[1:11:15] | You should’ve seen Louie, | 你该和路易见面 |
[1:11:16] | he’s asking me to make his first film with him… | 他请我参与制作他的首部影片 |
[1:11:17] | – Salvador! – And the surrealists and impressionists. | -萨尔瓦多 -那些超现实主义者和印象派画家 |
[1:11:21] | When I go back, they won’t know what’s hit them. | 待我再次归来 他们将大吃一惊 |
[1:11:23] | The ideas, I’ve got it, it’s coming, I can taste it… | 灵感来了 我感觉到了 |
[1:11:25] | – What’s coming? – I need to go to Cadaques to prepare… | -什么灵感 -我要去卡达克斯准备 |
[1:11:28] | What do you mean? | 你在说什么 |
[1:11:29] | – Your father said…- My father said what? | -你爸不是说…-我爸说? |
[1:11:31] | I got expelled! | 我们断绝关系了! |
[1:11:34] | My father can go fuck himself! | 叫他去死吧 |
[1:11:37] | From this point on, my real life begins. | 从此刻起 我的人生真正开始了 |
[1:11:39] | Your real life? And what about this life? | 你的人生? 那之前的人生呢? |
[1:11:42] | – You can’t just abandon everything! – Abandon what? | -你不可能舍弃所有重来 -舍弃什么? |
[1:11:45] | Sitting in an art room all day, | 整日埋首画室 |
[1:11:46] | going out of my mind with boredom? | 被无聊厌倦的情绪逼疯? |
[1:11:50] | Drinking myself into a stupor every night? | 每晚喝得酩酊大醉? |
[1:11:54] | – I’m so sick of it! – How can you say that? | -我受够了! -你怎能这样说话 |
[1:11:58] | Your painting’s never been better. | 你的画日益精进 |
[1:12:02] | This isn’t you, Salvador. What’s happened to you? | 这不是你 萨尔瓦多 到底发生什么事了 |
[1:12:10] | – Why can’t you just be happy for me? – Happy for you? | -你就不能为我高兴吗 -为你高兴? |
[1:12:17] | You’re just selfish, like Louie says… | 你真自私 跟路易说的一样 |
[1:12:23] | You’re a selfish fuckin’ marricon. | 你这个自私的死玻璃 |
[1:12:26] | Oh, really? And what exactly does that make you? | 是吗 我是死玻璃那你算什么? |
[1:13:04] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[1:13:14] | Federico! | 费多里格 |
[1:13:18] | Let her in. | 就让她进来 |
[1:13:28] | Sleeping? | 你在睡觉吗 |
[1:13:44] | You look as if you are still dreaming. | 你的样子像在做梦 |
[1:13:52] | – Magdalena. – Just for now… Just this once. | -玛达琳娜 -就这一次 就一次 |
[1:14:09] | Don’t worry about anything, just… | 没关系 你就… |
[1:17:10] | Salvador? | 萨尔瓦多 |
[1:17:47] | There are very few wind who sing | 那是羽翼掠过的微声 |
[1:17:50] | There are very few dogs who bark | 那是狗儿的数声吠叫 |
[1:17:54] | A thousand violins fit in the palm of my hand | 一只手掌 盈握住千把提琴 |
[1:18:00] | But, the weeping is an enormous dog | 庞然巨犬哭泣流泪 |
[1:18:03] | The weeping is an enormous angel | 庞然天使流泪哭泣 |
[1:18:07] | The weeping is an enormous violin | 庞然提琴流泪哀鸣 |
[1:18:10] | Tears have muzzled the wind | 只有哭泣之声来回飘荡 |
[1:18:14] | And nothing’s heard, but the weeping | 不闻声音 只闻悲泣 |
[1:19:54] | Coffee, please. | 咖啡 谢谢 |
[1:20:01] | Why they’ve made this film? | 他们拍这部片的目的是什么 |
[1:20:04] | Do you know what they called it? | 你知道他们怎么形容吗? |
[1:20:06] | “An Andalusian dog”. | “安达卢西亚的狗” |
[1:20:09] | I don’t think they… | 我不认为他们意指你… |
[1:20:10] | Well, I do. I mean, I’m from where exactly? | 我认为 还记得我是哪里人吗 |
[1:20:16] | Do they even know anyone else from Andalucia? | 他们还认识别的安达卢西亚人吗 |
[1:20:19] | Listen, you need a complete break. | 听着 你需要好好休息一下 |
[1:20:23] | Everyone says so. | 大家都这样说 |
[1:20:25] | What about your idea for the travelling theatre? | 你的巡回剧场计划呢 |
[1:20:27] | You should go. | 你应该实行了 |
[1:20:29] | Get out of Madrid for a while. | 暂时离开马德里 |
[1:20:32] | Get on with your life, Federico. | 该继续你的人生了 费多里格 |
[1:20:38] | Have you spoken to him? | 你跟他说过话没? |
[1:20:41] | Have you spoken to Salvador? | 你有没找萨尔瓦多? |
[1:20:43] | I’ve tried to talk to him… | 我试过… |
[1:20:46] | In letters. | 跟他通信 |
[1:20:48] | He won’t… | 但他不回… |
[1:20:51] | He took Luis to Cadaqes. | 他带路易去了卡达克斯 |
[1:20:53] | I saw their pictures in the paper. | 我在报上看到他们的照片了 |
[1:20:56] | And apparently, he’s got this woman. | 而且 他还带了女人 |
[1:21:00] | This Gala woman. | 那个叫嘉拉的女人 |
[1:21:03] | God knows what he does with her. | 天晓得萨尔瓦多是怎么干她的 |
[1:21:06] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:21:08] | It’ just… it’s as if nothing ever happened. | 这一切…就像一场梦 |
[1:21:16] | Sometimes I feel we’ve never even met. | 有时我以为 我们不曾相识 |
[1:21:20] | – I’m so sorry, Federico. – No. | -对不起 费多里格 -不 |
[1:21:24] | I’m the one who should be sorry. | 我才是那个该道歉的人 |
[1:21:27] | I can’t let you take the blame for that. | 错不全然在你 |
[1:21:30] | Magdalena, please understand. | 玛达琳娜 请你明白 |
[1:21:32] | There is no one I’d rather be with. | 你是我唯一想要的伴侣 |
[1:21:35] | If we had a choice in these things, | 如果可以选择的话 我也愿意 |
[1:21:36] | – which we don’t. – Don’t we? | -但我们别无选择 -别无选择? |
[1:21:45] | I’m not saying it’s gonna be easy, | 虽然这很艰难 |
[1:21:48] | but I don’t think you can carry on like this. | 但你不能这样继续下去 |
[1:21:52] | I mean, you can. Of course you can, but it has a price. | 当然 你要维持现状也可以 但必须付出代价 |
[1:21:59] | I think sometimes we just have to risk it. | 有时我们必须冒险 |
[1:22:02] | Live the way we feel. | 顺应自己的心去生活 |
[1:22:06] | And you know, it might not turn out well… | 即使有时 结局不如人意 |
[1:22:11] | …sometimes it doesn’t turn out well at all. | 有时候 结局就是一团糟 |
[1:22:14] | But we have to try. We have to keep on trying. | 但我们必须去试 必须努力尝试 |
[1:22:22] | Otherwise, we just become puppets. | 否则 我们就只是一具空壳 |
[1:22:25] | All painted smiles, bare inside. | 戴着微笑的面具 内心空虚 |
[1:22:29] | Nothing. | 除却嫉妒 |
[1:22:31] | But jealous. | 一无所有 |
[1:22:35] | Anyway, if you miss him more than enough… | 不管怎样 如果你对他的思念满溢 |
[1:22:38] | I should depart. | 那我就该离开 |
[1:22:41] | Goodbye. | 再见了 |
[1:24:52] | 8年后 1936年 马德里 | |
[1:24:56] | I’ve come in my overrals, so you know I’m serious. | 你们看我今天穿工人服 就知道我是认真的 |
[1:25:03] | They’ve been all over the country. | 工人无处不在 |
[1:25:05] | These overrals. | 过去一年里 |
[1:25:07] | In the last year, | 这身工人服 |
[1:25:09] | they’ve wrap shoulders with every kind of Spaniard. | 穿在形形色色的西班牙人身上 |
[1:25:12] | They have a sets, they’re directly pleasing fields. | 他们成套且有规格 尽忠职守 |
[1:25:16] | They are exhausted. | 他们筋疲力尽了 |
[1:25:18] | And they are extremly glad to be here, | 来到这里 他们欣喜难耐 |
[1:25:21] | drinking wine with friends in the sun. | 和朋友在阳光下欢谈畅饮 |
[1:25:25] | But… | 可是… |
[1:25:26] | We mustn’t be deceived by sunshine in Madrid. | 我们不能被马德里明媚的阳光欺骗 |
[1:25:31] | Whilst fascism is casting its shadow all over Spain. | 法西斯正把它的魔爪伸向西班牙 |
[1:25:35] | Great sacrifices need to be made. | 我们必须做出伟大的牺牲 |
[1:25:39] | Great risks need to be taken. | 即使要冒着巨大的危险 |
[1:25:44] | So, I have something here to read to you. | 现在 我将为在座朗读一份宣言 |
[1:25:47] | And if you are proof, then I want to ask for your signatures. | 假如你们同意 请签名支持 |
[1:25:55] | We, intellect ones, artists and members | 吾辈知识分子 艺术作家及 |
[1:25:59] | of the free thinking professions reaffirm our support… | 所有自由思想业者在此重申 |
[1:26:03] | for the democratically elected popular government… | 对自由选举人民政府的支持 |
[1:26:07] | …and we do so for the aspirations. We… | 此举基于热望 基于我们… |
[1:26:14] | We do so… I do so…for freedom. | 基于我们…我…对自由的向往 |
[1:26:19] | Not some romantic ideal. Not something for students | 而非来自浪漫派的空想 |
[1:26:22] | to shout about in late night bars. | 亦非学生在酒吧的高谈阔论 |
[1:26:25] | That’s easy. | 妄言尚且简单 |
[1:26:27] | That’s just a word. | 不过说说而已 |
[1:26:30] | Real freedom is hard. It’s painful. | 真正的自由来之不易 且艰辛 |
[1:26:37] | It’s dangerous. | 痛苦而危险 |
[1:26:40] | But I want it. | 但我仍渴望 |
[1:26:42] | I want to try for it. | 我仍愿为之努力 |
[1:26:44] | Whoever I decide to be. | 不论我是什么人 |
[1:26:49] | However I decide to live. | 我依然向往生活 |
[1:26:52] | Whomever I choose as my companions. | 不论我选择与谁作伴 |
[1:26:56] | My friends. | 成为挚友 |
[1:26:58] | It’s my right. | 那都是我的权利 |
[1:27:01] | It’s our right. | 是我们的权利 |
[1:27:04] | Freedom. Now. | 自由 现在就来吧 |
[1:27:08] | In Spain. | 自由的西班牙 |
[1:27:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:27:38] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:27:47] | I don’t see him anymore. | 我很久没见过他了 |
[1:27:49] | No? | 没联络吗 |
[1:27:50] | Don’t care, too. We no longer speak the same language. | 我也不在乎 我们没有共同话题 |
[1:27:55] | The only word he understands now is “money”. | 他现在一心钻在钱眼里 |
[1:27:59] | He wrote to me. | 他给我写过信 |
[1:28:02] | And? | 说什么 |
[1:28:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:28:06] | 8 years. Nothing. | 都八年了 不说一句话 |
[1:28:08] | He asked me to come and see him. Come and meet Gala. | 现在他叫我去看他 去看看嘉拉 |
[1:28:13] | Bloody witch. | 那个娼妓 |
[1:28:15] | Still fucking every artist in Paris, from what I hear. | 据说睡遍巴黎艺术界 |
[1:28:18] | What else? | 还说了什么 |
[1:28:19] | He thought we should work together again. | 他建议我们再合作 |
[1:28:22] | He said we could reach an agreement this time, | 认为这次我们在多方面上 |
[1:28:25] | on a lot of things. | 都会达成共识 |
[1:28:27] | He signed it “Buda”. | 信末署名”佛祖” |
[1:28:30] | Will you see him? | 你要去见他吗 |
[1:28:35] | Be careful, Federico. | 当心点 费多里格 |
[1:28:41] | Where are you off to, brother? The rally is this way. | 你上哪儿呀 老兄 集会在这边 |
[1:28:45] | – Senor Garcia Lorca – Hello. | -加西亚・洛尔迦先生! -你好 |
[1:28:48] | I didn’t recognize you. Join us at the demonstrations | 我真没认出你来 跟我们一起去 |
[1:28:51] | and the support of the republic. | 支持共和体吧 |
[1:28:53] | The troops in Morocco are siding with the fascist. | 摩洛哥军队已经投靠法西斯了 |
[1:28:55] | I’ll come later. | 我晚点来 |
[1:28:56] | – Gracias. – Good luck. | -谢谢 -祝你好运 |
[1:29:23] | Come in. | 进来 |
[1:29:25] | Come through. | 过来 |
[1:29:29] | Time and Dali wait for no man! | 时间和达利都不等人 |
[1:29:36] | Ignores absolute pure treacent trammels about our talent. | 不要拘泥于这些限制我们天赋的形式 |
[1:29:41] | It’s temporary surroundings. | 这些都只是暂时摆设 |
[1:29:44] | Apart from the bear. Have you seen the bear? | 看这熊头 你见过熊吗 |
[1:29:51] | It has a reality about it, in this bear… | 这头熊 透着一种真实感… |
[1:29:56] | …primacy of Eden. | 至高无上的伊甸园 |
[1:30:07] | You look the same. | 你样子没变啊 |
[1:30:09] | Thanks | 谢谢 |
[1:30:12] | I grew this moustache. | 我可是长胡子了 |
[1:30:20] | What shall it be? This place? | 伊甸园在哪呢 是这里吗 |
[1:30:23] | In college? Merde? Us? | 还是大学 在排泄物中 还是我们中? |
[1:30:40] | Federico. | 费多里格 |
[1:30:54] | All this time. | 这些年来 |
[1:30:58] | All this time. | 这么多年了 |
[1:31:02] | The dark, unfavaned retrospect | “黑暗难测的过往” |
[1:31:08] | …the teaming gulf. | “拥挤的海湾” |
[1:31:13] | The sleepers. | “熟睡者” |
[1:31:17] | And shadows. | “和阴影” |
[1:31:26] | Cheri. | 亲爱的 |
[1:31:28] | It’s Federico. | 这位是费多里格 |
[1:31:31] | Federico, this is Gala. My wife. | 费多里格 这是我妻子 嘉拉 |
[1:31:36] | Delighted to meet you, at last. | 幸会 总算见面了 |
[1:31:39] | Isn’t he charming, cheri? | 他很帅吧 |
[1:31:41] | I’ve heard so much about you. | 久闻大名 |
[1:31:56] | Smile. | 笑一笑 |
[1:32:03] | He went to America. | 他去了趟美国 |
[1:32:06] | I loved it. Well, it’s America. | 我喜欢 美国 |
[1:32:10] | New York was… pitiful. | 纽约…真是一片惨状 |
[1:32:14] | Poverty and suffering… | 贫穷困苦 |
[1:32:15] | We’re gonna go back to America soon. | 我们很快要回美国了 |
[1:32:19] | Spain just seems so… | 西班牙太过… |
[1:32:21] | Dangerous? | 危险? |
[1:32:22] | Passe. | 过气了 |
[1:32:26] | Anyway, America is the place for our opera. | 美国才是我们玩歌剧的地方 |
[1:32:30] | No. You write, I design. | 不 你写剧本 我设计舞台 |
[1:32:34] | It will be a triumph. | 我们会大获成功 |
[1:32:37] | Will it? | 是吗 |
[1:32:38] | Undoubtedly,considering the subject matter. | 当然 想想主题吧 |
[1:32:41] | Which will be? | 要演什么呢 |
[1:32:42] | Louis the Second of Bavaria. | 巴伐利亚的路易二世 |
[1:32:45] | He was… He was a deviant, you know. | 他…他不正常 |
[1:32:51] | It’ll be the most shocking opera ever staged. | 这将是史上最轰动的歌剧 |
[1:32:53] | All kinds of unspeakable things… | 那些无法形容的元素… |
[1:32:57] | Louie told me the surrealists threw you out. | 路易说他们把你逐出超现实主义了 |
[1:33:00] | So, the two of you’ve become friends again. | 你们俩什么时候 |
[1:33:02] | When did that happen? | 和好了啊 |
[1:33:03] | I imagine around the time he stopped seeing you. | 大概是他跟你断交后吧 |
[1:33:06] | The surrealists expelled me from the movement. | 超现实主义者把我驱逐了 |
[1:33:12] | Terribly traumatic. | 终身伤害啊 |
[1:33:15] | Breton is a genius. | 布列塔尼是天才 |
[1:33:18] | His whole equation with communism | 他的一切都跟共产主义划等号 |
[1:33:22] | just makes me want to… | 简直让我 |
[1:33:30] | …puke. | 作呕 |
[1:33:36] | The only viable solution for surrealism – the World War. | 超现实主义要生存 就必须经历世界大战 |
[1:33:44] | A cleansing. | 来场大清洗 |
[1:33:47] | A great flood. | 大洪水 |
[1:33:49] | Cut through all this dead wood. | 冲走所有朽木 |
[1:33:52] | Purge the weak elements. | 净化残弱的元素 |
[1:33:55] | An era of enlightenment. | 启蒙时代 |
[1:34:00] | Are you saying you actually support the fascist? | 你是支持法西斯吗 |
[1:34:04] | You used to be an anarchist. | 你以前不是无政府主义者吗 |
[1:34:06] | Federico, you’ve become so…liberal. | 费多里格 你怎么这样…自由啊 |
[1:34:10] | Well, our government skims theatres of people. | 我们的政府大力打压剧院演出 |
[1:34:16] | Listen. This country is on the blink of something terrible. | 听着 这个国家正岌岌可危 |
[1:34:22] | And here you are siding with the people | 而你却支持 |
[1:34:23] | who could destroy everything we’ve stand for. | 要镇压我们的人? |
[1:34:25] | I know you are not through, but you must see | 也许你没看到全过程 但你肯定知道 |
[1:34:29] | that’d be no freedom of speech, anyone who is different… | 人们没有言论自由 那些与众不同的 |
[1:34:34] | Who strays from the norm… | 那些走错一步的人 |
[1:34:36] | …would just be wiped out. | 都会被抹杀 |
[1:34:42] | Would that be a bad thing? | 这样不好吗 |
[1:34:46] | Naughty boy. | 坏孩子 |
[1:34:48] | You’re joking. | 你一定是在开玩笑 |
[1:34:50] | Salvador is completely apolitical. | 萨尔瓦多根本不关心政治 |
[1:34:56] | No one knows you | 无人知晓你 |
[1:34:57] | No But I sing of you | 但我要为你吟唱 |
[1:35:00] | I sing for later on | 为未来而吟唱 |
[1:35:02] | Of your profile and your grace | 歌唱你的容姿 你的优雅 |
[1:35:05] | The noble maturity of your understanding | 以及你高贵成熟的同情心 |
[1:35:08] | Your appetite for death and the taste of its mouth | 你迷恋死神 欲一亲芳泽 |
[1:35:12] | The sadness in you valiant gaiety. | 你英勇的快活中透着悲伤 |
[1:35:18] | It’s nothing to my ode. | 我可不会写诗 |
[1:35:21] | Gala, you’ve heard my ode. | 嘉拉你看过我写的诗 |
[1:35:22] | Press went crazy for it. | 记者们趋之若鹜 |
[1:35:26] | Oh, Salvador Dali, with your olive- colored voice | “噢 萨尔瓦多・达利 你那橄榄色的嗓音” |
[1:35:31] | Federico, you finish the rest. I want Gala to hear it. | 费多里格 你把诗念完吧 我想让嘉拉听听 |
[1:35:38] | I’m afraid I have to go. | 我该走了 |
[1:35:44] | It’s been such a pleasure. | 今晚很愉快 |
[1:35:58] | – Let me see you out. – There is no need. | -我送你吧 -不用了 |
[1:36:01] | She doesn’t mind, you know? | 她不在意 你知道吗 |
[1:36:03] | She and I are like twins, not like lovers. | 我和她就像双胞胎 不像爱人 |
[1:36:06] | Not like us. | 不像我们 |
[1:36:09] | Look at you, you little beast. | 看看你 愤怒的小兽 |
[1:36:12] | You’re so angry, you could spit. | 都气得要吐唾沫了 |
[1:36:15] | I knew you would be. I planned everything. | 我就知道你会来 我都计划好了 |
[1:36:20] | And, is everything going according to plan, Salvador? | 所有都按你的计划发展吗 萨尔瓦多 |
[1:36:24] | Knew you would say that, too. | 就知道你会这样说 |
[1:36:27] | Listen, it’s alright now.Everything is alright. | 听着 现在没关系了 一切都没问题 |
[1:36:33] | Go pack your things. | 打包你的行李 |
[1:36:35] | Say your goodbyes. | 跟大家道别 |
[1:36:37] | And we’ll conquer America together. | 我们一起去征服美国 |
[1:36:42] | I hurt your pride, I know. | 我知道自己伤了你的自尊心 |
[1:36:46] | But, I’ll make it up to you. | 但我会补偿你的 |
[1:36:49] | You’ll teach me how. | 你来告诉我方法 |
[1:36:57] | There’s someone else? | 你爱上别人了? |
[1:37:00] | It doesn’t matter. There’s Gala. | 没关系 带上嘉拉 |
[1:37:03] | We can all live together. We can… | 我们可以一起生活 我们可以… |
[1:37:07] | Goodbye, Salvador. | 再见了 萨尔瓦多 |
[1:37:16] | You’ll come back. | 你会回来的 |
[1:37:19] | Sweet tail tangle between your legs. | 来释放你双腿间那纠缠的尾巴 |
[1:37:23] | You won’t be able to think about anything else! | 你的脑袋会一片空白 |
[1:37:27] | Senor Garcia Lorca, | 加西亚・洛尔迦先生 |
[1:37:29] | how was your meeting with Dali? | 你和达利先生的会面如何 |
[1:37:30] | Will you work together again? | 你们会再合作吗 |
[1:37:32] | What do you think of him? | 你觉得他怎么样 |
[1:37:35] | What do I think of him? | 我觉得他怎么样 |
[1:37:36] | Well… He’s a genius. | 我觉得…他是天才 |
[1:37:40] | A genius. | 一个天才 |
[1:37:41] | Genius, Salvador Dali | 天才 萨尔瓦多・达利 |
[1:37:49] | Very charming… Exactly as you’ve said. | 魅力十足 正如你所说 |
[1:37:58] | I’m going to my room, Salvador. I’ll see you in the morning. | 我回房了 萨尔瓦多 明早见吧 |
[1:38:44] | See you in the morning, my love. | 明早见了 爱人 |
[1:39:31] | I just saw Paco. What on Earth do you think you’re doing? | 我刚看见帕寇 你这是干什么呢 |
[1:39:34] | I’m going back to Granada. | 我要回格拉纳达 |
[1:39:36] | Have you finally lost your mind? | 你疯了是吧 |
[1:39:37] | The news this morning, Federico? | 你看早上的新闻没有 |
[1:39:40] | Morocco’s fallen. | 摩洛哥已经沦陷了 |
[1:39:42] | It’s only a matter of time before they get to Granada. | 法西斯入侵格拉纳达是迟早的事 |
[1:39:44] | Listen… | 听着… |
[1:39:46] | I’ll only be there for a few days. | 我只去几天 |
[1:39:49] | I have to be with my family. | 我要回去陪着家里人 |
[1:39:51] | I’ve got so much do to, Louie. I can tell you… | 我还有很多事没做 路易 我告诉你 |
[1:39:55] | I feel like.. like.. I could write 6 plays without stopping. | 我感觉…我能一口气写下6篇戏剧 |
[1:40:01] | – Without eating. – Then write them here. | -废寝忘食地写 -那就在这里写 |
[1:40:05] | Think about it, Frederico. | 用脑子想想 费多里格 |
[1:40:06] | These people know who you are, | 那些人都认识你 |
[1:40:08] | what you’ve been saying about Franco… | 知道你怎么说法西斯的 |
[1:40:10] | They know – everything. | 他们什么都知道 |
[1:40:13] | I have to go home, Louie. | 我必须回家 路易 |
[1:40:15] | – I’ll call you as soon as I can. – Be careful. | -我会尽快跟你联络的 -当心点 |
[1:41:29] | Open the door! | 开门! |
[1:41:32] | – What are you doing? – Federico Garcia Lorca | -你们要干什么! -费多里格・加西亚・洛尔迦 |
[1:41:36] | I’m arresting you in the name of the New Granada. | 现在以新格拉纳达法逮捕你 |
[1:41:38] | – What are you talking about? – No! | -你在说什么 -不! |
[1:41:41] | Garcia Lorca, it is you, marricon. | 加西亚・洛尔迦 你这个同性恋 |
[1:41:46] | Granada. Spain. | 接西班牙 格拉纳达 |
[1:43:39] | The incredible rumours are preceding | 今晚 一条惊人的谣言 |
[1:43:41] | from the core of the front this evening. | 传遍了大街小巷 |
[1:43:43] | Reporting the abduction of the poet, Federico Garcia Lorca, | 据说大诗人费多里格・加西亚・洛尔迦 |
[1:43:47] | from his home town in Granada, three days ago. | 于3天前在格拉纳达遭到绑架 |
[1:43:53] | The governer of Granada says he does not know | 格拉纳达市长称 |
[1:43:55] | the whereabouts of Garcia Lorca. | 不清楚加西亚・洛尔迦的下落 |
[1:44:58] | Still alive. | 还活着 |
[1:45:00] | Only one way to kill a queer. | 要干掉同性恋只有一种办法 |
[1:45:22] | The veil of mystery overshadowing the disappearance | 费多里格・加西亚・洛尔迦 |
[1:45:25] | of Federico Garcia Lorca has been removed. | 失踪的谜团已真相大白 |
[1:45:30] | The news is coming this evening | 晚间新闻证实 |
[1:45:32] | that the execution of the poet, Federico Garcia Lorca, | 大诗人费多里格・加西亚・洛尔迦 |
[1:45:35] | has been confirmed. | 已遭处决 |
[1:46:17] | Federico. | 费多里格 |
[1:46:56] | Salvador! | 萨尔瓦多 |
[1:47:00] | The guests are here. | 客人们来了 |
[1:47:59] | 加西亚・洛尔迦死后数十年 达利对两人的关系秘而不宣 | |
[1:48:06] | 直至晚年 达利方才道出学生时代的友谊 以及与洛尔迦的真挚情谊 | |
[1:48:20] | Dry land | 干旱的大地 |
[1:48:22] | Quiet land of immense night | 无边黑夜中寂静的大地 |
[1:48:25] | Wind in the olive grove | 夜风拂过橄榄林 |
[1:48:27] | Wind in the Sierra | 夜风 拂过山脉 |