Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Limitless(永无止境)[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Limitless(永无止境)[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:永无止境
英文名称:Limitless
年代:2011

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:55] Obviously I miscalculated a few things. 很明显我对有些事判断错误
[01:14] Why is it that the moment your life exceeds your wildest dreams. 为什么在你即将心想事成时
[01:19] The knife appears in your back. 却又总被搅了好事
[01:25] Well I’ll tell you one thing. 我来告诉你件事
[01:51] I will never let them touch me. 我绝不会让他们碰我一根汗毛
[02:06] My neighbor must have open the door to complain. 我的邻居一定打开门对我抱怨了
[02:15] For a guy with a 4 digit IQ, I must have missed something… 对于智商上千的我来说 肯定错过了一些东西
[02:19] but I haven’t missed much. 但错过的并不太多
[02:22] I come this close to having an impact the world. 我几乎就要成为影响世界的人了
[02:26] And now the only thing I have impact on. Was the sidewalk. 然而现在唯一能做的 看来只有撞击人行道
[03:53] You seethat guy? 看见那家伙了吗
[03:55] That was me, Not so long ago. 那就是不久前的我
[03:57] what kind of guy, without a drug or alcohol problem looks this way? 一个毒酒不沾的人为何这个样子
[04:02] Only a writer. 除非是个作家
[04:03] strangely enough, nobody believe that! actually had a book contract. 奇怪的是没有人相信我刚签了一本新书合约
[04:06] He was disguised as a novel NF but it was really my personal manifesto. 他是一种新型变型核因子 真的是我个人创作
[04:10] individuals in the 21 century. 在21世纪是很独特的
[04:12] Creating a utopian society, where are all sort a… 创建一个乌托邦社会 我们都是某种…
[04:17] It really is… It really is. A… 这真是… 这真是个…
[04:27] Today was the day, I gonna kick its ass. 今天我一定要发威
[04:30] Here we go, here we go… 灵感来吧 来吧
[04:34] It’s gonna be great. 会很精彩的
[04:36] only need to invest time sifting in the room. 只需要投入时间 坐在房间里
[04:41] That’s the key concept. 这是成功的关键
[04:44] Don’t leave the room. 大门不出
[04:53] A few weeks passed this way. 几个星期这样过去了
[04:56] Maybe a few months. 或许是几个月
[05:02] At least I still had Lindi. 至少我还有林迪
[05:07] Just like that? 就这样?
[05:10] Come on, Eddie… 算了吧 爱迪…
[05:12] This is hardly a surprise. 我不觉得这令人惊讶
[05:15] I’m surprised. 我很惊讶
[05:18] Let’s just not do this. 不要这样
[05:20] I am gonna hand in 90 pages tomorrow or friday… 我准备在星期五交稿
[05:22] if you just wait to see what she says. 先看她如何说吧
[05:23] – Eddie! – What? -爱迪 -什么?
[05:26] I know how it’s going. I am … I was your girlfriend. 我知道事情将会怎样 我是 曾经是你的女朋友
[05:33] This word doesn’t even begin to describe what you are to me. 女朋友已不足以形容你
[05:35] Partner? Squeeze? 伙伴 借贷公司
[05:39] Paramour. Inamorata 恋人 情妇
[05:42] Cleaning Lady. Bank. 清洁工 提款机
[05:49] Even so… 即使这样
[05:51] What’s mine is yours too. 你要知道
[05:53] And you know that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. 我会给你所有我将来拥有的 甚至后半生
[05:55] In fact, I was thinking, that we should probably… 其实我有想过 我们也许应该…
[05:56] Don’t propose! 不要求婚
[05:58] Why not? 为什么不?
[06:00] Because it worked out so “well” for you last time. 因为你曾经的婚姻太”美好”了
[06:03] it’s true, I was married once, right out of college to melissa. 的确如此 我刚毕业就和梅利莎结婚了
[06:07] I do. 我愿意
[06:09] Briefly. 可是很短暂
[06:10] This isn’t working. 这样不行
[06:16] Well even though everything you said is true, I still love you. 虽然你说的都是事实 但我仍然爱你
[06:24] I gotta get back to work. 我得回去工作
[06:29] You didn’t even tell me what happened. 你还没有告诉我怎么回事
[06:31] – I got it! – You did? -我得到那份工作了 -真的?
[06:33] Hum, I am an editor. 真的 我现在是名编辑
[06:36] I’ll have my own assistant. You believe that? 有自己的助手 相信吗?
[06:39] Yea, Of course I believe you. You deserve it. 当然相信 你应得的
[06:43] Thanks. 谢谢
[06:55] She was right. Why stick it out. 她当时是对的 为什么要容忍?
[06:59] I had clearly missed my own chance. 我刚错过了机会
[07:02] We both knew what was backing. 我童年记得的
[07:04] The lower bunk of my childhood bedroom in Jersey. 在新泽西州老家 在我房间的下铺
[07:07] My Father happy to welcome me into… 爸爸邀请我加入
[07:09] the challenging field of dental supply inventory. 一个牙齿实验
[07:12] Eddie Morra! 爱迪·莫拉
[07:16] Of all the useless relationships better forgot and put away in mothballs. 所有跟你没有多余关系的人
[07:19] Is there any more useless than the ex-brother in law? 最好把他忘记 我的前小舅子
[07:23] Holy Shit, man! How long it’s been? Nine years? 这么巧 多久没见了? 九年了
[07:29] Are you alright? You look like you livin’ on the streets. 你还好吗? 看起来你像个流浪汉
[07:32] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[07:34] Not much. Ehmm, I am writing… writing a lot. 没什么 我在写作
[07:39] Oh, you still trying to write? 你还在尝试写作?
[07:41] In a matter of fact, I have a book contract 事实上 我跟书商已经有合约
[07:43] – Really? It’s great. – Yes. -真的? 那很好 -是的
[07:45] What abou you? Still dealing? 你呢 还在做药品生意?
[07:48] Do I look like I am still dealing? 我看起来像是还在买卖药品?
[07:50] No, you don’t, no, no. 不不 当然不
[07:51] Come on, let’s get a drink I wonna hear about this book. 走吧 去喝一杯 聊聊你的书
[07:54] I don’t know, it’s two o’clock in the afternoon. 下午2点 太早了吧
[07:57] And when does that ever stopped you? 几时起你也在乎喝酒时间了?
[08:01] Well. 好吧
[08:02] So, so how is Melissa doing? 梅利莎现在怎么样
[08:06] – Here you go. – Thanks. -给你 -谢谢
[08:08] I wouldn’t know, I don’t see her. 我不可能知道 没见她
[08:10] She moved upstate. 她搬到了北部
[08:12] She got some internet-home-sales kinda job. 在家做网上销售的工作
[08:16] Couple of kids. 有2个孩子
[08:18] Couple of kids. Who is the husband? 2个孩子 丈夫是谁?
[08:21] He walked out on her, if you really wonna know. 真想知道的话 那个人已经离开了她
[08:25] What do you care, man? 你会在乎吗 老兄
[08:27] You were married for like five minutes. 你们的婚姻好象仅持续了5分钟
[08:30] I don’t wonna talk about her. I want to talk about you. 我不想谈她 说说你吧
[08:32] Tell me about this book. How’s it going? 说说你的书进展如何
[08:37] Well it’s a…. I am behind, I am behind on my book… 比原定计划慢了 没赶上进度
[08:47] – How much you already written of it? – Not one word. -你写多少了? -一个字也没写
[08:51] – Creative problems, uhm? – Yeah. -创作问题是吗 -是的
[08:57] I suppose, I can help you with that. Just this once. 我想我可以帮忙 只此一次
[09:03] Oh, no, no, no… 别 别 别…
[09:05] You do not even know what it is. 你甚至还不知道是什么
[09:07] – You still dealing. – Brother, I am lightyears from that now. -你还在买卖药品 -兄弟 我一早就转行了
[09:11] I’ve been doing some consultung for a pharmaceutical company. 现在我在一家制药公司作咨询工作
[09:15] On a magic lab for fake viagra… come on. 在地下工厂造假伟哥 算了吧
[09:18] No. This is an exclusive product. This coming on the streets next year. 不 这是一个独家产品 明年上市
[09:23] Adopted by clinical tests and approved by the FDA. 通过了临床试验 已得到联邦食品药监局认可
[09:26] Just out of curiosity and that’s all… 只是出于好奇
[09:31] Let me see. 让我看看
[09:35] What’s in it? 里面是什么?
[09:37] They’ve identified these receptors in the brain that actived specific circus. 他们发现了激活大脑潜能的方法
[09:42] And you know how they say that we can only access 20% of our brain. 据说人只能运用大脑20%的能力
[09:46] All of this does. It let you access all of it. 这药可使大脑100%运作
[09:52] Vernon, look at me. Do I looked like you? 弗恩 看着我 我跟你一样吗?
[09:54] I’m broken, I’m depressed of my ass. 我虽然萎靡不振 意志消沉
[09:56] I do not think that my life can take some sudden of spring, 但我不认为夸夸其谈和毒品能让我的生活
[09:58] famous, fortune, by taking a shiny brags and drug. 发生突然转变 变得出名 富有
[10:02] Yes. When? 是的 什么时候
[10:05] Tell him I can not do that. 告诉他 我不能这样做
[10:07] No. Do tell. No, now! 不 你告诉他 就现在
[10:15] I’m afraid I must leave you now. 恐怕我现在必须离开了
[10:17] But I really do wonna do this again, so call me. 但我真的还想再跟你聊聊 打电话给我
[10:21] And that’s on the house. 这个算是礼物
[10:24] I do not want it. 我不想要
[10:26] Do not be ungrateful. 别没良心
[10:27] You know how much it costs? 800 bucks. Pop! 你知道价格吗 一颗8百美元 吓人吧
[10:33] You’re welcome. 不用客气
[10:45] On the way home, I thought about Melissa. 回家的路上 我想着梅利莎
[10:48] How can she be a failure too? 她怎么也成了失败者呢
[10:50] She been so smart. Smarter than anyone around her. 她很聪明 比身边的任何人都聪明
[10:55] Clearly, there was directline between this Eddie. 显然这必定跟爱迪有直接关系
[10:57] Slightly drunk at three o’clock and other things. 下午三点就有些醉
[11:01] vomiting on the boss’ desk… 吐在他老板的桌上
[11:03] or steal morphine of dying. 或是偷吗啡自杀
[11:06] So who can blame Linda for dumping me. 怎能怪琳达抛弃我呢
[11:18] In the end, how much worse could it get? 说到底 一颗药丸还能让我糟到哪里去
[11:29] I don’t want to see anybody. 我不想见到任何人
[11:31] Especially not my landlord’s nasty young wife. 尤其是房东那年青而又令人厌恶的妻子
[11:35] – Valerie, on Tuesday … – No, enough, ok? -瓦莱丽 周二 -够了 够了
[11:37] Steve handles the rent, so you can fed your crap to him! 史帝夫来收租金的话 你可以跟他瞎编
[11:39] I suddenly had extra reason to get away from her. 我突然有了别的理由摆脱她
[11:41] I had thoughtlessly ingested a substance. 我草率的吞下了药丸
[11:44] Pay the damn rent! 付他妈的房租
[11:46] I got remarkably little information from Veron about what this drug would do. 我开始知道这药的作用
[11:50] you can even be a biker messanger and come up with that . 你甚至可以找份邮件快递工作来付房租
[11:54] What if it’s a hallucinogen? 如果是迷幻药怎么办
[11:55] It’s pathetic! 真是可悲
[11:56] Oh My God! 我的天
[11:58] Listening to her rag when I was triping, I would jump out of the window. 发作的时候还要听她说话 我可能会跳窗
[12:01] Hello? Are you listening to me? 回神 你在听我说吗
[12:03] Do you get it? You gonna be out on the streets! 知道吗 你很快会被赶出去
[12:06] And then I felt it. 接着我感觉到了
[12:38] I was blind, but now I see. 就象盲人复明一般
[13:15] – What’s wrong? – What? -怎么回事? -什么?
[13:18] You do not like me and I dont blame you. 你不喜欢我 我不怪你
[13:19] You think I am a loser, 你认为我是一个失败者
[13:21] who doesn’t pay his rent and is sponging out your husband. 一个只会欠你老公房钱的失败者
[13:23] You whishing I blow my brain out. 你巴不得我饮弹自尽
[13:24] but my existence shouldn’t make you this upset. 但我的存在不应该让你这么沮丧
[13:26] – What is it? – That’s none of your business! -究竟什么原因? -不关你的事
[13:30] Something wrong in Law school? 法律学校的课程有问题
[13:31] How do you know I am in law school? 你怎么知道我在读法律学校
[13:33] People normally not carrying around dry concipated academical books about a dead supreme court justice. 谁没事会拿着一本已逝大法官的书
[13:37] You are a creep! You been following me. 你偷偷摸摸跟踪我
[13:40] No, I just noticed the book. 不 我看到那本书
[13:42] You saw only a corner. How did you know that? 你只看到了个书角 怎么会知道
[13:45] I’ve seen it before. 12 years ago in college… 我以前看到过 12年前上大学时
[13:48] sitting on the couch and wanted to make sex. 坐在沙发上想着做爱
[13:50] I was waiting for her coming out of the bathroom, 等着她走出浴室
[13:52] hoping she’d have a condom. 希望她有保险套
[13:54] Somehow, my subconscious has served this up. 不知怎的 我的潜意识
[13:56] A memory I wouldn’t even recorded. 让我回想起这些记忆
[13:58] It was there the whole time and all I need was the access. 一些我以为忘记了的记忆变得即取即用
[14:02] If you writing a paper, thats not the book I’d use. 如果你想写论文 这本书不合适
[14:05] Who asked you? 谁问你的意见了?
[14:06] Hasting has its own history, I’d start there. 就从那儿开始吧 黑斯廷处理过很多案子
[14:08] Interesting point dramatically, this guy was an idiot… 有趣的是这家伙是个白痴
[14:11] which gives increased theory that one of the clerks he has fired actually wrote most this guy’s major oponions. 他大部分的理论观点都是由被他解雇的秘书写的
[14:15] You google the clerk’s sons. They love to talk to you on their dad. 你用谷歌搜索他秘书的儿子 他们很乐意谈论自己的父亲
[14:19] They give you something that no one else says. 他们能告诉你一些别人都不知道的事情
[14:20] So you have something that no one has… information from the museum show, 这样你便有一些比别人特别的课题
[14:22] half read article some PBS docomentory. 只要大略的阅读
[14:25] It was all bubbling up of my front… mixing itself together… 知识点就会出现在眼前 并且自己融汇
[14:28] into a sparkling cocktail of useful information. 混合成一杯极好的资讯鸡尾酒
[14:32] She didn’t have a chance. 她没有机会(拒绝我)
[14:33] So, what are your suggestions? 那你有什么建议
[14:39] We really worked on her paper too. 我们当然也有做她的论文
[14:42] In 45 minutes, it was a polish jam. 45分钟就完成了一篇很棒的论文
[14:45] She was pleased. 她非常的愉快
[14:52] Home. 家
[14:54] But it couldn’t be my home, could it!? 这不可能是我的家 可能吗?
[14:57] Who would live like this? 谁会象这样生活?
[15:00] First thought was torching. 真想一把火烧掉这一切
[15:04] But, sanity prevailed. 但我还有理智
[15:41] What was this drug? I couldn’t stay messy on it. 这是到底是什么药? 我不敢相信
[15:43] I hadn’t had a cigarette in 6 hours, I hadn’t eaten. 我已经6个小时没有抽烟 也没进食
[15:46] So, I am steamiest and tidy. What was this? 但我感觉神清气爽 究竟是什么?
[15:49] A drug for people, who wonna be more heino retentive? 象毒品一样强化感官?
[15:52] I wasn’t high, wasn’t wired, just clear. 我没有幻觉 不觉得怪异 只觉得头脑清醒
[15:55] I knew what I needed to do, and how to do it. 我知道需要做什么 怎样做
[16:35] The next morning, I send a little probe down into my brain. 第二天早上 当我开始思索时
[16:40] No signs of brilliance came up to gravy. 感觉脑袋不灵光了
[16:47] In short, I was back. 我被打回原形
[16:55] But something remained. 但有些东西保留了下来
[17:01] – Are you kidding. – No -你在开玩笑吗? -没有
[17:04] – Words have appeared on paper… – Yes. -白纸生出字来? -是的
[17:08] – Written by you? – All I ask you to do, is to read 3 pages. -你写的 -您看3页吧
[17:11] Just read 3 Pages in the next hour. 就看3页
[17:13] and if you don’t want to keep reading, I give you back the advance. 如果你读不下去 我退还您的预付款
[17:23] OK, Eddie. Go ahead. 行 爱迪 忙你的去
[17:52] Eddie, give me a call, when you get in. 爱迪 到家给我打个电话
[17:56] Eddie, I am 40 pages further in. call me. 爱迪 我读了40多页 给我打电话
[18:01] This is a little crip odd, but I am still reading. 这的确有点意思 我仍在读
[18:05] Ok, how did you do this? 好吧 你是如何办到的?
[18:08] I’d really like… call me the minute you get it! Call, ok? 我真的喜欢 到家赶快给我来电 好吗
[18:29] – Who is it? – Vernon, its Eddie. -是谁? -弗恩 是爱迪
[18:33] – Eddie who? – Morra. -哪个爱迪? -莫拉
[18:39] Not a good time, Eddie. 来的不是时候 爱迪
[18:42] Hey Vern, I just really need to talk to you. 弗恩 我真的需要的和你谈谈
[18:51] – Vern, what happened? – Don’t worry about it, I’m fine. -弗恩 发生了什么 -别担心 我没事
[18:56] So, Eddie, you are interested after all. 爱迪 你终于感兴趣了?
[18:59] The stuff is amazing. 这东西太神奇了
[19:00] Works better, if you are already smart. 聪明人服用效果更好
[19:03] Vernon, who did this to you? 弗恩 谁把你打伤的?
[19:05] Trust me, you do not want to know. 别打听了
[19:12] So what is this called? 那个药叫什么名字
[19:14] Still no name on the street. 还没有正式名字
[19:16] However, boys in the kitchen, are calling it NZT-48. 厨子都叫它NZT-48
[19:20] Boys in the “kitchen” ? Doesn’t sound very FDA approved. 厨子 听起来没得到药监局批准
[19:26] FDA-approved. That’s a lie. You didn’t believe this shit, did you? 药监局批准? 那都是骗人的 你会相信?
[19:32] OK, what we have here, 好了 我了解到的是
[19:34] some unknown, untested, possibly dangerous drug… 一个很久不见 极不可靠的家伙
[19:37] scammed out of some unidentifed lab somewhere, 从身份不明的实验室里骗出一些
[19:40] given to me by a highly unrealible guy I hadn’t seen in years. 未经测试的不明危险药物
[19:44] So do you want more? 你还想要更多?
[19:46] Yes, definitely. 要 肯定要
[19:49] Alright, we’ll talk about it. But I need a favour first. 好的 我们谈谈 不过我现在需要你帮忙
[19:53] Obviously, I am in no condition to go out right now. 你瞧 这个样子我可没法出去
[19:56] So I was wondering if you could pop down… 所以如果你能下去
[19:59] at drycleaners and grab my suit for me. 到干洗店把我的西装取回来
[20:02] And maybe grab a little breakfast for us. 再弄点早餐来
[20:08] He knew, he had me. 他知道我会去的
[20:11] Sure. 没问题
[20:13] From now on, I’d be happily be his errand boy. 从现在起 我会高兴的听他差遣
[20:16] Wash his windows, scrab his toilets. 帮他擦窗 洗厕所
[20:20] Anything I can do, to get my hands on this little clear pill… 替他做任何事 只为得到他的药丸
[20:23] that would bring back… enchanced Eddie. 成为强化版爱迪
[20:37] Vern? 弗恩
[20:49] Vern? 弗恩
[21:58] 911, what’s you emergency? 911 有什么紧急情况
[22:00] Hi, I need to report… a murder. 我要报告… 一起谋杀
[22:07] 7B, yes. 是的 7B
[22:11] OK, I won’t. 我不会离开的
[22:15] It took them forever. 他们花了很长时间才到达
[22:17] And the longer I stood there, the clearer I saw. 我站在那里 开始明白…
[22:20] Vern had know, whoever had done this. 弗恩一早就知道对方会找上门
[22:23] And one guess, what they have been looking for. 而对方找上门的原因只有一个
[22:31] But have they found it? 但他们找到了吗
[23:12] Shit. You are a cook, I’d be dead too. 如果在家里做饭 我也没命了
[23:49] Police department. Open the door please. 警察 请开门
[23:56] Police department. Open the door. 警察 快开门
[24:03] Open the door please! 请开门
[24:07] Police! Open the door! 警察 开门
[24:10] Open the door! 快开门
[24:13] – Let me see your hands! – No, no. I’m the caller. I called you guys! -露出双手 -我是报警的人
[24:21] So you guys been tight? Hang out a lot? 你们是老朋友 经常在一起?
[24:24] He is the brother of my ex-wife. 他是我前妻的弟弟
[24:26] I met him on the street and he asked me to come up. 我在街上遇到他 他让我去他那里
[24:29] – To buy drugs? – No! No. What? -买毒品? -不是 为什么这么问?
[24:33] What did this guy do? 这家伙做什么的
[24:34] He was… I do not know. He was a… 我不知道 他是…
[24:37] He was a antiques dealer. 他是个古董商
[24:40] – A dealer? – Yes. Antiques. -商人 -对 古董商人
[24:44] Like a, like be any just kind of a… chairs. 椅子以及别的东西
[24:50] You know lika a curved wooden legs, things. 那些弧形木椅腿
[24:53] Yeah. 是
[24:55] That’s correct. 没错
[24:56] Edward Morra. He is here. 爱德华·莫拉 他在这
[25:00] The victim’s sister. 受害者的姐姐
[25:03] I haven’t heard her voice more than ten years. 我十年没听到她的声音了
[25:06] Eddie. 爱迪
[25:08] Melissa. 梅利莎
[25:09] You were there? 你当时在那里
[25:13] Just before I met him on the street, and… yeah. 昨天我在街上遇见他
[25:18] Oh my God! 我的天
[25:19] I wish, I was more surprised, he was involved in some stuff. 我并不吃惊 他牵扯进一些事里
[25:24] I better not to say any more. 我还是别说了
[25:25] No, no. It’s a bad idea. 对 别说了
[25:30] So we should probably meet or something, right? 我们也许应该见一面 行吗?
[25:33] I don’t know. I gotta do the funeral and… 不知道 我要忙葬礼
[25:35] gods know what else something. 谁知道还有什么别的事
[25:38] We can’t meet, ok? 我们不能见面 知道了吗
[25:40] Ok, I guess I’ll see you at the funeral then… 好吧 那我们还是在葬礼上见吧
[25:43] No! I don’t, I don’t want that. Please don’t. 不 我不想见你 请别来
[25:45] I’ll call you with some point when this is over. 等忙完了我会打给你
[25:48] – Ok. All right. – Ok. -好的 那就这样 -嗯
[25:58] Something is not clear here. Put down your number. 有些问题还没弄清 留下你的电话号码
[26:01] We may contact you later. 也许还要联系你
[26:36] Worth the risk? 值得冒险
[26:44] What would you do? 是你的话会怎么做
[27:15] Vern’s cash, combined with unprecedented surge motivation… 弗恩的现金 还有那喷涌而出的空前的脑动力
[27:20] enabled me to finish the book in 4 days. 让我在四天内完成我的书
[27:33] A tablet a day, and what I can do with my day was limitless. 一天一颗 能做到的永无止境
[27:38] I learned to play the piano in three days. 三天内学会弹钢琴
[27:43] Math became useful and fun. 数学变得有用 有趣
[27:46] I’m all in there. 全押
[27:52] Even half listing to any language had became fluid. 甚至随便听听外语就能流利的说
[28:03] So Shakespeare empower mediocrity? 所以 你认为莎士比亚甘于平凡?
[28:06] There is no argue with you. 不和你争
[28:10] This was great. 这很棒
[28:13] So mama has been doing research on Helen’s tumors. 海伦已确定患上肿瘤
[28:16] And it’s totally clear that anybody will familiar with Dumas Pere Porthos… 而根据医学纪录 这个病
[28:19] should be suffer mining Platinum base double gradual mental, 须要用到铂基药物
[28:21] if I could have some ciclopentane acid. 结合环戊烯酮酸去治疗
[28:23] I suddenly knew everything about everything. 突然间 我明白了一切的一切
[28:26] Of course, there is a temporary increase, 当然 还有一个暂时性增长
[28:27] but then the collapse of the action is complete after two years. 但两年后便会崩溃
[28:29] No, cause there are safeguards. 不会 因为有防护措施
[28:31] Against the aggressive expansion? 反侵略扩张? 那不存在的
[28:33] There aren’t. ’cause there are no safeguards in human nature. 人性中并没有防护措施
[28:34] We are wired to overreach. 我们离题太远了
[28:36] Look at history, all the countries has rules and wall. 每个国家历史上都有法律和城墙
[28:38] Portugal with his big massive navy. 葡萄牙曾拥有庞大的船队
[28:40] All they got now are socks and cheap condoms. 他们现在得到的却是袜子和廉价的保险套
[28:42] Or the British in their costumes. 英国人的想法更可笑
[28:45] Nobody thinks: hey we are doing pretty well. 没有人认为: 嘿 我们做得相当好
[28:46] We got friends, we got home, 我们有朋友 有家园
[28:47] we got a big swiss bank account. 在瑞士银行的帐户里有大笔金钱
[28:49] You know what? “Let’s not invade Russia in winter. “不要在冬季里入侵俄罗斯
[28:51] Let’s go home, let’s pop a beer, let’s live in all the interests”. 咱们回家喝啤酒吧 利息就够花了”
[28:55] Yes. 是的
[28:56] My brain was full of such things. 我的大脑充满了讯息
[28:58] Everything I’ve ever read, heard, seen… 所有我读过的 听过的 看过的
[29:00] was now organized and availible… 都井井有条等待调用
[29:01] here it is, here you go. 就这样喷涌而出
[29:04] Eddie! 爱迪
[29:05] Listen, I’m sure you have a portfolio but if not, 我肯定你有一个投资组合 若没有
[29:08] I’d be very interested working with you. 我非常有兴趣和你一起工作
[29:10] Good, Kevin. 好 凯文
[29:12] I made new friends who invited me to the beach. 我交了新朋友 他们邀请我到海滩游玩
[29:16] The beach… was not nearby. 不是附近的海滩
[29:30] All my fear, all my shyness… gone. 我不再畏惧 不再害羞
[29:36] But it was not enough for me to relax. 越来越大胆
[30:04] only problem, if I wasn’t moving forward. 唯一的问题是 如果停止前进
[30:07] I felt like I was going to explode. 我感觉自己会爆炸
[30:11] – Anybody ever jumped? – Are you crazy? -有人跳过吗 -你疯了吗?
[30:18] – He is gonna do it. – No, he is not gonna do it. -他要跳下去 -不 他不会跳的
[30:22] God! 我的天
[30:40] Then I began to form an idea. 然后 我开始有个想法
[30:44] Suddenly, I knew exactly What I need to do. 突然 我知道我应该怎么做
[30:47] It wasn’t writing. It wasn’t books. 不是写作 不是出书
[30:50] It was much bigger than that 比这更重要的事
[30:54] But it will take money to get there. 但需要钱才能实现
[30:59] In the down market, nobody was making much. 熊市的时候 没有人能赚很多钱
[31:03] But no one had NZT. 那是因为没人有NZT
[31:18] With Vern’s last 800 Dollars, I made $ 2,000 in a day. 用弗恩的8百块 我一天就赚了2千
[31:24] Next days, 7500. 第二天 7千5百
[31:26] It was too slow. 太慢了
[31:28] I’d need more capital. 我需要更多的资金
[31:30] Banks wont lending the guys like me. 银行不会借钱给我这样的人
[31:34] He is in the corner back there. 他坐在那边的角落
[31:50] Liv told you that I want a short-term loan? 丽芙告诉过你吧 我想借笔短期贷款
[31:54] Yes, and I said – forget it. 是的 我当时回话说 算了吧
[31:57] Why? 为什么?
[31:58] Because I never seen you before and I don’t like you already. 我从没见过你 而且还没喜欢上你
[32:02] Why would I give you 100,000 Dollars? 为什么要给你10万元?
[32:05] Because I quintuple my money 4 days in a row. 因为我能在4天翻倍
[32:12] – So you got a fix on the game? – No, not a fix. -你知道如何钻空子? -不是钻空子
[32:16] I was able to calculate, sir. In pattern of use geogrphics. 我用图表分析做了一些预测
[32:19] If you look at column four, This was the first… 如果你看看第四列 这是最初…
[32:25] You’re good. 被你看出来了
[32:29] Ok, its a fix. 好吧 这是钻空子
[32:30] Yea, but when you get caught, what you gonna do then? 如果你被抓了打算怎么办
[32:35] Well it’s not as I if have a black book with your name in it, 通常我不会记下谁借过钱给我
[32:39] and besides, I get the strong feeling that you are not somebody I want to disappoint. 还有 我很确定你是我惹不起的人
[32:50] Do not get up. I said don’t get up, sit down! 不要起来 我说不要起来 坐下
[32:56] Ok, you take this, and you are mine, you understand? 拿了钱 你就属于我了 明白吗
[32:59] You don’t pay, you know what we do? 若你不还 你知道会发生什么?
[33:02] I cut you at waist, 我会把你的肚子割开
[33:04] peel your skin up over your head and tie a knot in it. 扯出你的肠子在你的脖子上打结
[33:08] You dont’t die from this, You suffocate. 你不会马上丧命 但最终窒息而亡
[33:12] Good luck. 祝你好运
[33:20] My new friend, Kevin Doyle show me how you can get… 我的新朋友 凯文·多伊尔 他教我怎样
[33:23] two and a half time your cash at day trade firm. 在一个交易日内赚取2倍半的利润
[33:27] I’ve been up the dose for over a week. 这一周来我一直在服用
[33:31] It seemd to cut my learning curve. 药物似乎加速了我的学习进度
[33:48] Why you buying this? The CEO ist just being indicted. 为什么买入? 那公司的CEO正面临起诉
[33:52] But not for the big fat defensive contract he bribed into. 但并未对外发放防范信息
[33:54] That’s still on. 或许内部被贿赂
[33:55] It should be announced next week. 下周一应该会公布
[33:57] I was jacked in, booted up. 我沉浸其中 忘我的亢奋
[34:00] At the end of week, My brokerage account… 最后一周完结前 我的银行帐户
[34:02] contained over two million dollars. 已超过2百万美元
[34:05] Word quickly got out. 消息迅速蔓延
[34:13] You have 19 messages. 你有19个消息
[34:16] four job offers, My bank raising my let credit… 4间公司的工作邀请 银行也将信用额度提高
[34:18] reporter from the New York Post… 纽约邮报访问
[34:20] Please call me back tomorrow, no one makes money that fast. 明天请打电话给我 没人能那么快赚钱
[34:24] Article will be published with or without you. 不管回不回应 文章都将刊登
[34:26] And finally, Kevin Doyle trying to sound casual. 最后 凯文·多伊尔装作偶然地告诉我
[34:29] Edi, I was talking you to my boss and will be a possible have a… 爱迪 我跟我老板谈过你 也许可能
[34:34] We got you a meeting with Karl van Loon. 安排你与卡尔·万隆会面
[34:37] Karl van Loon wants to meet you? 卡尔·万隆想跟你会面
[34:39] Apparently so. 似乎是这样
[34:41] You know what’s a finance gift. 但你不擅长金融
[34:43] What can you do for Karl van Loon? 你能帮卡尔·万隆做些什么?
[35:06] Since when do you speak italian? 什么时候会说意大利语了
[35:10] All has changed for the better. 什么事都会改变的
[35:12] I guess, someone gave me a wakeup call. 我猜 自己清醒了
[35:14] I hope you didn’t do it for me. 我希望你不是为我而改变
[35:16] No, I just wanted to apologize to you. 不 我只是想向你道歉
[35:19] And let you know that apparently my capacity for self-sabotage wasn’t boundless after all. 我想让你知道 我不会再自暴自弃
[35:27] The real question is why did you ever put up with me? 问题是 你为什么要放弃我?
[35:30] I was in love with you. 我当时是爱你的
[35:39] So when does the book come out? 你的书何时面世?
[35:40] Next year. How is your new assistant? 下一年 你的新助手怎样了?
[35:42] She is good. 她很好
[35:49] And… are you gonna getting a… 那… 你打算…
[35:51] You know? I’m really happy you’re here with me. 知道吗 你跟我在一起 我很高兴
[35:57] I’m proud of you. 我为你骄傲
[36:00] And… 而且…
[36:07] And a little intimidated. 有一点点害怕你
[36:11] We started up again. 我们再一次开始(恋爱)
[36:16] Her place. 在她家
[36:21] My place. 在我家
[36:25] Basiclly every place. 任何地方
[36:30] “In a seizing three days trading, the unknown Mr. Morra… “三天的掠夺式交易 不明身份的莫拉先生”
[36:34] trumped the market, Prompting One Top Katron Mando to comment.” “莫须有的市场 《顶端提示》卡特伦·曼多发表评论说”
[36:38] “He is Houdini, he is a prophet of our times. “ “他是魔术师 他是先知 “
[36:41] OK, give me that. 行了 给我
[36:43] – He is god!? – You coming over later? -他是神? -晚一点来我家?
[36:45] I can’t. I don’t have a key. 去不了 我没有钥匙
[36:48] Oh, that’s right. 想起来了
[36:50] Can I have it back? 我可以要回来吗
[36:52] – No – No? -不 -不?
[36:54] I mean, does it have to be that key? Can it be a new key? 一定要那间公寓的钥匙? 新公寓的钥匙可以吗
[36:58] Our place. 我们的公寓
[37:01] It’ll be cost-effective. 性价比问题
[37:04] And you say I am not practical. 你觉得我不实际
[37:17] Can I walk you to work? 我送你上班
[37:36] What are you doing, honey? 亲爱的 在看什么?
[37:39] Nothing. 没什么
[37:42] You should sleep. 你该睡了
[37:46] Isn’t your Van Loon meeting tomorrow? 明天不是要跟卡尔·万隆会面吗
[38:03] Edi? 爱迪
[38:06] Are you okay? 你没事吧?
[38:10] What are you doing here? 你在这里做什么?
[38:16] When is the last time you ate something? 你上次吃饭是什么时候?
[38:26] Here it is. Nice Article on the post. 你在这 报纸上都是你
[38:32] He is on his way. 他在路上
[38:35] Now be warned, he is mercurial. 我警告你 他很善变
[38:38] One minute your best friend, the next you are lapper. 一分钟前当你是朋友 下一分钟就能吃了你
[38:41] And he needs direct answers. 他需要直接的答案
[38:43] One mistake, and you have lost him forever. 一个错误 你便会失去机会
[38:47] I think we should act out some scenarios. 我认为我们要预演一次
[38:50] I am eating, Kevin. 我在进餐 凯文
[38:52] Hey, are you ready for this? 我说 你准备好了吗?
[38:55] Are you sure? ’cause I got a little bit line here. 你肯定吗? 我的前途都在这了
[38:57] Have a toast here. 何不吃份吐司
[39:06] – John. – Hi, Karl. Good to see you. -约翰 -卡尔 很高兴见到你
[39:08] – How are you? – Eddie. -你好 -爱迪
[39:16] So, Eddie Morra, What is your secret? 爱迪·莫拉 你的秘密是什么?
[39:20] Medication. 配方
[39:22] I am on special medication. 我服用特殊的配方
[39:24] Yeah. 是吗
[39:29] There is a formula with a complex method, 有一套方法复杂的公式
[39:31] but of course research was a component, massive research. 当然研究也不可或缺 大量的研究
[39:33] I knew absolutely everything, every move the companies that I bought. 我对所投资的公司了如指掌 其一举一动尽在眼底
[39:36] Papers stack up like the Himalaya in my office. 我办公室内的文件堆得有喜马拉雅山那么高
[39:38] And you know what? 你知道为什么吗?
[39:39] – The stocks went up. – By a hair. -股价上涨 -间不容发
[39:41] Sure the stocks rolls, but who wants to do all that work for… 当然 股票价格已经上涨 谁还愿意做那些
[39:44] a shitty little optic? 琐碎的 微不足道的事
[39:46] That’s not the grow people expect from a short-time holding. 短期持有不能增加人们的期望
[39:49] So I dispensed with the hard statics and went through to rumor mails. 我偏向于听信传闻和流言
[39:52] So your investments are based on the tom-tom speaking industry? 你根据传闻和流言来投资?
[39:55] Sure.The shareprice is not really basing how a company works. 是的 股价并不是真的根据一个公司的运营状况变动
[39:59] Its about how mass psychology works. 而是由散户的心理决定
[40:00] So, if I found certail algorithms to predict how stocks grow… 所以如果我发现确定的计算方法能预测股票走向的话
[40:03] Pattery-ignition, that’s your psychology. 制造流言就是你所谓的散户心理
[40:06] Well, not everybody understands the patterns. 不能这么说 这模式不是每个人都能理解
[40:08] And that give me a little bit more optic, 这的确有效
[40:09] but it’s a partly trick, so that why I went on Door Number 3. 但这只是部分窍门 所以我还去了3号门
[40:12] You really implying that it’s some sort of ultimate formula? 你是说它是终极公式?
[40:15] He went from 12,000 to 2.3 million in ten days. 他只用了10天时间就将资产从1万2千增长到2百30万
[40:19] I do have a formula, Mr. Pierce. 皮尔斯先生 我确实有个公式
[40:21] Delusion of grandeur. 大妄想
[40:22] I have no delusion of grandeur. I have a actural recipe for grandeur. 我没有大妄想 只有大秘诀
[40:30] I don’t know who you are, Eddie. And what your game is. 爱迪 我不知道你是什么人 在玩什么把戏
[40:32] But I’m sure one thing, you don’t work in my world. 但我能肯定 你的处事方式和我不同
[40:35] I was surrounded by investors… 在我认识的投资者中
[40:37] and you have no lines which shows the pride and fear which is… 你是独特的一个
[40:40] not the style I like yours any better, 这并不代表我更喜欢你的方式
[40:43] but it is obvious picture you style which we haven’t seen before. 但你的方式的确是我们不曾见过的
[40:47] Take a look this companies, tell me what do you think. 看看这些公司 告诉我你的想法
[40:50] – Right now? – Yes. take your time. -现在? -是的 慢慢看
[40:55] Sure. 没问题
[41:09] These companies aren’t the question, are they? 这些公司都是分散的 对吗
[41:13] Explain. 解释一下
[41:15] Unless you playing both sides of the fence… 除非你两面讨好
[41:18] control the whole power actual a lot. 掌控整个能源
[41:20] No, these companies wouldn’t get you there in a merging market. 不对 通过并购市场是没法做到的
[41:23] You would have… Oh! wow! 你也许会…
[41:25] This must be some big-ass merger you count to plating. 这一定是次非常大的合并
[41:31] And there really only one company would love blame… 只有一家公司会对
[41:32] justify the merger with Van Loon associates. 与万隆合并有异议
[41:36] Who’ve you been talking to? 谁告诉你的?
[41:38] Oh, I am just connacting the dots. Hank Ed Wood would really go for it? 我只是分析细节 汉克·艾德伍德真的会加入合并?
[41:42] Whether you are amazing con nor you are a so smart young man…. 不管你是个杰出的骗子 还是思维敏捷的年青人
[41:45] Come on! The two of you together… 你们俩一起…
[41:48] The whole world have to come begging for… 全世界都不得不来乞求能源
[41:49] energy like Hover Twisness blowed guru. 就象哈沃·特斯尼斯自吹为大师般不遗余力
[41:52] Now you going backwards. What else you got? 回到主题上来 你还有什么发现
[41:54] Prediction. 预测
[41:56] – It won’t come off. – Why is that? -不会成功 -为什么?
[41:58] – You have to back off Lybia – Really? -你得应付利比亚 -真的吗?
[42:03] But, you dont want here this in a car… 但是 我不想在车内讨论
[42:06] All right, you get your shout. 好吧 给你个机会
[42:08] Meet me tomorrow for same ages at 10, 明天十点见我
[42:10] and tell me the guts little Shimark on it’s right home. You structure this deals. 你要真是有勇有谋的话 就由你来操作这次交易
[42:14] – And you better be prepared. – I am on your disposal. -你要做足准备 -听凭您的安排
[42:17] You don’t really live here, do you? 你不会真的住这里吧?
[42:19] Well, the spartans won’t bigger than mensenities. 斯巴达人的个头并不比美塞尼亚人大(英雄不问出身)
[42:22] Yeah, and they eventurally get their asses kicked. 是么 最终斯巴达人失败了
[42:32] I didn’t go in. I wanted to walk, move, digest, ingest. 我没回家 想走走 一边走一边吸收 摄取
[42:38] There are moments in life, moments, when you know, 你知道生命中有的时刻
[42:40] you crossed the bridge, you old life is over. 你只要跨过那座桥 便是新生
[42:43] van Loon was my bridge. Finally I had my shout. 万隆是我的那座桥 我终于有了出头之日
[42:45] Wall Street would be my steppingstone. 华尔街也将成为我的垫脚石
[42:47] But how far can I go? 但我能走多远呢
[42:49] CEO? A global force? Maybe president. 首席执行官 跨国公司 甚至总统
[42:53] Time cellody. Shook up the free world and got the things done. 假以时日 我会叫世界震惊
[43:08] Suddenly, 突然
[43:11] there was another skip. 思维再次跳跃
[43:13] How had I gone the last 20 blocks? 我怎么走过20条街的
[43:18] I get another 10 blocks. And then… 又过了10条街 然后发现…
[43:25] I was way uptown. 自己正走在市郊住宅区
[44:10] What bar was this? 这是哪一间酒吧
[45:08] A fight? 打架?
[45:10] I don’t know how to fight. 我不知道怎么打
[45:12] or do I? 或许知道?
[45:23] Set her fingers in her mouth. 手这样架住他嘴巴
[45:26] Like this. 象这样
[45:38] Attack vital Taek. Eyes, neck, intestines. 攻击重要部位 眼睛 脖子 小腹
[45:48] Whatever you do, do not end. Cut out the balance of your attacker. 无论怎样 不要放弃 破坏他们的平衡
[45:54] disrupt the balance. Use the focus of your body. 集中力量攻击
[46:29] When it finally stopped. 当药效过去后
[46:31] I couldn’t account for the last 18 hours in my life. 我不记得在自己的生命中有那18小时
[46:57] Hey, It’s me. I thought you’d coming over. 是我 我还以为你会来
[47:00] Is everything okay? Call me when you get there. 你还好吗? 到家给我打个电话
[47:42] Even off NZT, I’ve decided to give Van Loon’s files a shoot. 我决定在不吃NZT的情况下看看万隆的文件
[47:54] They were hieroglyphics. 天书一般
[48:00] – Hello? – Kevin, this is Eddie. -你好 -凯文 我是爱迪
[48:02] Listen, I can’t make the meeting today. 听好 我不能来参加今天的会议
[48:06] What you talking about? 你在说什么?
[48:08] I can not come today. I’m sick. 我病了 今天不会来
[48:10] You can’t have the flu right now. 你现在不能感冒
[48:11] They never give this chance again. 他们不会再给这样的机会
[48:14] I know, listen. I just… 我知道 听我说…
[48:16] I looked all this, otherwise. 我看着这一切
[48:19] What you’ve been doing last day? 你昨天都做什么了
[48:23] Kevin, I… 凯文 我…
[48:24] Don’t you get it? This is a test. 你明白吗 这是测试
[48:26] Yes, well. I can’t pass the test right now. 明白 但我现在过不了测试
[48:30] And how may I know if you don’t. 我如何知道你过不了
[48:32] – I know, listen. I just… – Listen to me… -我理解 听我说… -你听我说
[48:35] pull yourself together and get done to the meeting. 振作精神 来开会
[48:44] OK, ok. I’ll be there, I’ll be there. 好吧 我会去的
[49:09] – Hi. How are you? Eddie? – Good to see you again. -你好吗 爱迪 -很高兴再次见到你
[49:14] Sit down. 坐
[49:19] – What do you know about Henk Ed Wood? – Ed Wood… -你知道些什么关于汉克·埃德伍德? -埃德伍德…
[49:24] He is an iconoclast… 他是个不因循传统的人
[49:30] owns about half of Colardo. 拥有半个科罗拉多州
[49:33] This is prepare, Eddy? 这就是你准备的 爱迪?
[49:37] Is this Ed Wood one on one? And does everybody know about Ed Wood. 这是埃德伍德专题讨论? 每个人都了解他吗
[49:40] Where was he two years ago? 两年前他在哪
[49:46] Nowhere. 不知道在哪
[49:49] Two years ago, he wasn’t even on Forbes’ radar. 两年前 福布斯排行榜还没有他
[49:54] This is a great big forward, right? 这是一个极大的飞跃 对吗?
[49:57] I’m backward this guy, 我落后于这个家伙
[49:58] comes out nowhere, so strong… 不知从哪儿冒出来的
[50:00] has been on the run before I could even get anybody in his camp. 甚至在我安插人进他的公司前就已经很强大了
[50:04] beats me out of two properties, best companies in the north… 将我挤出了最大两家企业之列 是北半球最好的公司
[50:15] We are in the front of the hotel where a woman… 我们面前的这间酒店
[50:17] identified as Maria Vinberg, found dead last night in the room. 昨晚在房间内发现一名女性死者 确认为玛丽亚·温伯格
[50:32] Police interrogated for several hours Employees at the hotel. 警方审问了酒店的员工几个小时
[50:35] witness saw a man together with the victim. 目击者曾看到受害者与一名男子在一起
[50:39] How can we convince him to be in this game, got any ideas? 我们要怎么说服他 有什么主意?
[50:43] What do you think? 你怎么看
[50:54] I guess you’re not one of those guys, are you? Eddy. 我想你跟他们不一样
[50:57] We lose you if there’s a screen in the room? 你会被电视分散注意力?
[51:01] There are tectonic plates which are shifting right under us. 世界在旋转 时间在流逝
[51:04] Hold on, one second. 稍等会儿
[51:28] Was it possible? Could I’ve kill someone. 这可能吗 我杀了人?
[51:34] Was it even me? 是我做的吗
[51:40] Edi? This is Melissa. 爱迪 是梅利莎
[51:43] Did Veron give you something? Since these things are dangerous. 弗恩是否给了你一些东西 那些东西很危险
[51:47] Melissa? 梅利莎
[51:49] Can we meet somewhere I have to talk to you. 能见个面吗? 我要和你谈谈
[51:53] We talking now. 我们正在谈
[51:54] No, let meet at Billys on afternoon. 不 我们下午在比利餐厅见面吧
[51:57] Edi, I can’t. 爱迪 我不能
[52:00] Please, come. 来吧
[52:02] This is important. I really need to know what you talking about. 这很重要 我真的想知道你说的那个东西
[52:09] I realized that there were other people, who might now about NZT. 然后我意识到 还有一些人知道NZT的存在
[52:12] Vernon’s other clients. 弗恩的其他客户
[52:54] Yeah, hi. Can I talk to Jerry Braden? 你好 我找杰瑞·布兰登
[52:56] Jerry is in hospital. 杰瑞住院了
[52:58] – What is it? – Yea, he is not doing well at all. -为什么? -他精神不太好
[53:01] Hello. Paul Kaplan is there? 你好 保罗·卡普兰是吗?
[53:03] It is not. Paul died three days ago. 不在 保罗三天前去世
[53:10] God! Sorry. 我的天 抱歉
[53:12] He started getting headaches, then he collapsed at work. 他开始是头痛 然后在工作中昏倒
[53:15] Now he is in ICU. 现在还住在重症监护室
[53:16] Wish him all the best. Thanks. 祝他早日康复 谢谢
[53:19] Of all the people I called… 我拨出的寻人电话
[53:21] three were dead, and the rest were sick. 三个死了 其余的都病了
[53:47] Hello. 你好
[53:50] Hello? 哪位
[54:38] Go! GO! 快开 快
[55:08] Eddie. 爱迪
[55:11] Melissa. 梅利莎
[55:25] Do not tell me that I look good, Because I know. 不要告诉我 “我看起来不错” 我知道不好
[55:31] I did not want to see me this way. 我不想你看到这样的我
[55:34] You look good. 你看起来不错
[55:38] Yes, I sorted to get myself together. 是的 我设法改变我的生活
[55:40] NZT will do that to you. NZT会对你产生效果的
[55:43] – What do you mean? – I mean I took it too. -什么意思? -我也服用过
[55:47] – Vernie didn’t tell you this, did he? – No. -弗恩没告诉你更多 对吧 -没告诉
[55:50] When we he told me about this new drug I was like down the hedge… 当他告诉我这药时 我想一探其中的秘密
[55:54] and it was amazing. 确实让我惊讶
[55:57] I read Brian Green’s The Elegant Universe in 45 minutes. 我在45分钟内读完布赖恩·格林的《优雅的宇宙》
[56:00] and I understood it. 而且我看懂了 明白了
[56:02] My productivity has increased the sharply overnight. 我的工作效率一夜之间忽然增长
[56:05] And my boss started to hate me. 我上司开始嫉恨我
[56:08] They offered me his job. Then I got scared. 当我取得他的职位后感到害怕
[56:14] – Why? – Why. Because I am not stupid. -为什么? -因为我还没有笨到
[56:16] Nobody can operate at that level of mental activity and not crush. 相信一个人的大脑能在完全活跃的情况下而不出问题
[56:22] I stopped taking it. 我停止了服用
[56:24] – And? – And I got sick. -然后? -然后我病了
[56:27] Headaches, throwing up. So I went back to Veron. 头疼 作呕 因此我回去找弗恩
[56:34] He talked me about alle the people that would die. 他告诉我服用过的人 都死去了
[56:38] – How much you’ve been taking? Eddie. – I’m taking a lot. -你吃了多少了? 爱迪 -很多
[56:43] Maybe, maybe they worked out bugs. 也许他们改良了
[56:48] Maybe it’s different batch. 也许是不同的种类
[56:52] Yes. 是的
[56:53] – You off it right now, aren’t you? – Just finish the story. -你现在停药了 对吗? -先说完经过
[56:57] I didn’t take anymore and I didn’t die. 我停药后没死
[57:01] After a time I realized that… 一段时间后我意识到
[57:03] I can’t concentrate on to anything longer than 10 minutes. 自己无法集中精神超过10分钟
[57:07] I missed deadlines, got lazy, slow, so slow. 爱忘事 懒的动 行动迟缓
[57:12] That was two years ago. 那是两年前的事
[57:16] I haven’t been the same since. 到现在都没有好转
[57:23] You have some left? Good. 你还有药片么? 很好
[57:27] You go home and take it, reduce the dose, don’t just stop, 回家就吃 减少剂量 不要一下子停药
[57:30] You’ll die, if you just stop. 若直接停药 你会死
[57:33] Try to take if off. Otherwise, the headaches are just beginning. 试着摆脱掉它 否则 头痛只是个开始
[57:39] I have to go. 我得走了
[57:43] – Do you know who produces them? – I do not know. -你知道是谁生产的吗? -我不知道
[57:47] I have to go. 我得走了
[58:19] – Oh, shit! – Listen, listen. Listen to me. -倒霉 -听着 听着 听我说
[58:24] – You forget about me? – No. -你把我忘了是吗? -没有
[58:25] 12:00 and you were not here! 我约了你十二点
[58:27] – I am here now. – Good. -我现在在这里 -好
[58:31] -Come forward. -I can write a chque. -跟我来 -我可以写支票给你
[58:35] Chque! Chque! Are you out of your mind? 支票 你精神不正常?
[58:39] What do you think I am? Some financial institutions? 你认为我是什么 融资机构?
[58:42] You’re right. Maybe I just go to the bank. 你说得对 我去银行提给你
[58:48] Where did you got that? 哪儿弄来的东西?
[58:55] – What is it? – It’s just aspirin. -这是什么? -阿司匹林
[58:57] I have not seen such aspirin. 我还没有见过这样的阿司匹林
[59:00] It’s something good, hum? 这是好东西 对吗?
[59:22] I feel good, man. What’s in this stuff? 我感觉很爽 这东西有什么成份?
[59:26] It’s just errr… vitamins with aspirin. 就是维他命和阿司匹林
[59:29] Holy shit, Eddie baby. 少胡扯 爱迪
[59:58] Lindi, he is not allowed to enter, but I could not stop him. 琳达 我阻止不了他冲进来
[1:00:03] – Tyler, I have to go. – I’m sick. -泰勒 我必须挂了 -我病了
[1:00:09] I’m sorry! I couldn’t make it home. 对不起 我坚持不到回家
[1:00:12] – You go to the hospital. – No, no, no… -我送你去医院 -不要
[1:00:15] I want you to do something for me. I need my pills. 我希望你能为我做些事情 我需要服药
[1:00:20] – Eddie, what kind of pills? – Honey, it’s complicated. -爱迪 什么样的药 -亲爱的 这很复杂
[1:00:23] What did you take? Are you on drugs? 你吃的什么药 你在服毒品?
[1:00:29] I had no choice. I told Lindi everything. 我别无选择 把事情向琳达和盘托出
[1:00:34] So all these energy of yours, all this focus has been a drug? 这么说你旺盛的精力 过人的专注都是因为这药?
[1:00:40] I thought it was approved. 我还以为它是被认可的
[1:00:42] I have a supply stash. 我还藏起了一些
[1:00:48] – You want me to go get it. – No, I’m gonna go get it. -你想我去帮你拿 -不 我去取
[1:00:52] Give me your keys. I go to the apartment. 给我你公寓的钥匙 我去拿
[1:00:55] It’s not in my apartment. I moved them. 它不在我的公寓 放在别的地方了
[1:00:59] Ok. So where did you move it? 放在哪儿了?
[1:01:09] In my house. 在我家里
[1:01:13] Unbelievable. 难以置信
[1:01:28] – You got it? – Yeah. -你拿到了? -是的
[1:01:33] There someone following me. 有人跟踪我
[1:01:36] – Are you sure? – Yeah. -你确定? -确定
[1:01:39] He got into a cab behind me and he’s making every turn I’m making. 他的计程车一直跟着我的计程车
[1:01:42] Baby, call the cops. 亲爱的 报警
[1:01:44] Can you got around him? 能绕过去吗
[1:01:46] – What happened? – We stopped. -发生什么事 -塞车
[1:01:50] He is getting out… 他从车里出来了
[1:01:53] Eddie, he is walking over here. 爱迪 他正走过来
[1:01:55] Lindi. 琳迪
[1:01:57] Oh, god! 我的天
[1:02:14] Help! 救命
[1:02:15] Help! 救命
[1:02:18] This man is chasing me. He followed me from my building. 这个人在追我 从我家一直跟到这
[1:02:23] I don’t know him. Please! 我不认识他 帮帮我
[1:02:26] Leave her alone. 离她远一点
[1:02:30] Are you deaf? I said, leave her alone! 你聋了吗? 我说 别靠近她
[1:02:35] Buddy, are you trying to piss me off? 哥们 你是不是要惹我?
[1:02:40] What are you doing, man? 你做什么 伙计?
[1:03:13] – Are you still there? – Yeah, I’m here. What happen? -你还在吗 -在 我在 -你不要说话 不要动
[1:03:16] – I’m stuck. He’ll find me. – Ok, stop talking and don’t move. -我困在这了 他会找到我的 -别说话 也别动
[1:03:21] – He killed two guys. – What? -他杀死了两个人 -什么?
[1:03:23] – He’s gonna kill me, too. – No, no, no. -他会杀了我 -不 不会的
[1:03:27] Can you see him? 你能看到他吗
[1:03:31] No, not yet. 还不能
[1:03:37] I do not know what to do. 我不知道该怎么做
[1:03:40] I need you to open the bag and take one of those pills. 你打开袋子 吃一颗药丸
[1:03:44] Why? 为什么
[1:03:46] because you know what to do. You take it then you know. 因为吃了之后你就会知道该怎么办
[1:03:48] He has a knife, Edi. I can’t think my way out of a knife. 他有刀 爱迪 我想不出摆脱的法子
[1:03:53] Just listen to me, it come out in 30 seconds. 那药30秒发挥作用 相信我
[1:03:55] And you think your way out. That’s what it does. 到时候你就知道怎么做
[1:04:21] He is getting closer. 他越来越近了
[1:04:27] Linda, I love you. 琳达 我爱你
[1:05:40] Now get back to me. 回到我这来
[1:05:48] What happened? 发生了什么事
[1:05:59] Edi, my dear. It’s gonna be ok. 爱迪 亲爱的 一切会好起来
[1:06:07] You got get out here. 你得离开这里
[1:06:44] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[1:06:47] Yeah. 还好
[1:06:51] I’m so sorry for everything that happened. 对于发生的一切 我很抱歉
[1:06:54] I want you to know you that you’ll never ever have to go thourgh this again. 我想让你知道 这些事情不会再次发生
[1:06:58] Cause I can take care of us now. 因为现在我可以保护你
[1:07:00] I’m sure you can. 我相信你可以
[1:07:02] I can make it safe. I’m back, ok? 我们会很安全 我回来了
[1:07:09] – Who is back? Eddie. – Me. -谁回来了 爱迪? -我
[1:07:12] No! It’s not you. You were different before. 不 这不是你 你跟之前不同
[1:07:16] I am still the same person. 我仍然是同一个人
[1:07:18] I wasn’t when I was on it. 不是的 我也吃过所以我知道
[1:07:20] I did things that I would never do. 我做了这辈子都不可能再做的事
[1:07:23] Those things saved your life. 但这东西救了你的命
[1:07:24] – But there weren’t me. – Yes. There were, nor the where was. -但那不是我 -是你 不是你是谁
[1:07:27] I know how it workes. 我知道药效是怎样的
[1:07:29] I get it, I totally get it. you fell invincible. 我懂 我完全理解 你觉得自己无所不能
[1:07:34] Where it will take us that you can’t even imagine. 它所能带给我们的是你无法想像的
[1:07:37] The things we will be able to do. 我们能够做的事情
[1:07:39] Where we will be in a year from now. 一年后我们会在哪里
[1:07:41] What kind of life that we’ll finally be able to live? 我们将会过怎样的生活
[1:07:45] Will you might live it without me? 没有我你也能靠它生活
[1:07:52] Look, I’ll stop taking them. 我会停止服用的
[1:07:54] There are some things I need to do to keep us safe and then set us up. 有些事必须要做 以保证我们安全
[1:07:57] And then I gonna get off it. That’s the plan. 之后我不会再服用 这是我的计划
[1:08:01] I have a plan. I swear I’m gonna get off it. 我有计划 我发誓会停止服用
[1:08:09] I hope you do. 我希望你能做到
[1:08:43] Looking for me? 在监视我吗
[1:08:47] You think you can run away from me? 你认为你可以逃避出我掌心吗?
[1:08:49] You think, I dont know who you are? 你认为我不知道你是谁?
[1:08:51] I was under the impression, our business is finished. 我相信我们的交易已经结束了
[1:08:53] Well I wish some more of this stuff, or I shoot you right here. 给我药 不然就地做了你
[1:08:56] And take a pic. 然后照张相
[1:08:57] This guy was not gonna go away. 我摆脱不了这家伙
[1:08:59] A few pills would buy me some time. 几片药可以应付他一段时间
[1:09:01] – Here it is. We’re done. – We’ll see. -给你 两清了 -不一定
[1:09:05] Until I found a more… permanent solution. 直至我找到一个… 永久的解决办法
[1:09:08] Unless you see a real threat I never wonna know… 除非看到真正有威胁的人
[1:09:10] that I have any security. 否则我不想让人知道我有保镖
[1:09:12] You never perceive me. You’ll always follow me. 你们不要注视我 但要一直跟着
[1:09:14] Never wander 15 steps behind. 永远不要在15步以外徘徊
[1:09:16] And never stand to close together, 互相也不要太靠近
[1:09:17] I wonna be able to look behind me if the opportunity persents itself. 如果发生什么 我希望能够看到身后的情况
[1:09:22] And don’t wear the same color of suit. This isn’t the matrix! 不要穿同样颜色的西装 这不是黑客任务
[1:09:30] You have to know Eddie, I wrote you up. 爱迪 你要知道 我曾经找过你
[1:09:32] – I was sick. – You don’t get sick. -我病了 -你不能病
[1:09:34] You playing at this level, you get hit by a car you don’t even die. 当你到达我这个级数时 就算给车撞了也不能死
[1:09:36] – You’re absolutely right. – I know I’m right. -你是绝对正确的 -我知道我是对的
[1:09:39] I mean, I didn’t know who or what I was talking to. 那天我甚至不知道在跟谁 或跟什么在交谈
[1:09:41] 105, that your talked to, believing in. 跟摄氏40度(的我)在交谈
[1:09:47] – I sent over revised projections. – I didn’t ask your projections… -我修定了我的推测 -我没问你推测
[1:09:50] I know, but I think If you look at them… 我知道 但是我觉得 假如你能看看
[1:09:53] I already have. There is matter in fact. 我已经看了 事实上有问题
[1:09:57] I fired a few people over here projections. 我解雇了项目组的一些人
[1:10:00] – I’m sorry. – No, you’re not. -我很抱歉 -不用抱歉
[1:10:02] You reliefed, you know things that my team has missed. 你很不平凡 你注意到一些我的团队忽略的事情
[1:10:05] The minute, the instant… That’s no longer true? 有那么一刻我曾想过这是真的吗
[1:10:12] Two months after I started NZT. 2个月后我开始服用NZT
[1:10:14] I was brokering the biggest merger in corporate history. 我已是公司史上最大企业合并的中间人
[1:10:17] Ironically, it’s gonna be cruel, cruel just gonna be the word hates me. 讽刺的是 这么做肯定残酷 残酷到让人憎恨
[1:10:21] Which is your expected profit by 200 percent. 预期收益增长200%
[1:10:24] And makes both of us are very happy chambers. 我们所有人都会很高兴
[1:10:26] I found out that if I take the same dose remember to eat, 我发现如果我准时服用相同份量
[1:10:30] drink no alcohol the blackouts didn’t occur. 不喝酒 就不会有问题
[1:10:34] Tom, is it possible to construct a secret pocket? 汤姆 能帮我加个暗袋吗
[1:10:37] – On this? – In all of them. -这件西装? -所有的西装
[1:10:41] Certainly, sir. 当然可以 先生
[1:10:43] My Supplies is now safe, 现在药片有了妥善的存放处
[1:10:45] I had to take care that it doesn’t run out. 我得注意药片的供应了
[1:10:47] I can combine these ingredients in the same relation, 我可以用相同的成份进行调配
[1:10:50] but the reaction on the brain… 很难说是否有相同效果
[1:10:54] Dark, it’s dark work. 没法预期
[1:10:55] – Meaning? – Needs clinical experiments. guinea pigs, people. -你的意思是? -临床实验 白老鼠 人体试验
[1:10:58] It would take too long. 那需要很长时间
[1:10:59] This is what it is. Otherwise, you kill people. 制药就是这样的 否则可能药死人
[1:11:01] You need 12-18 months. 这需要12-18个月
[1:11:04] I’ll give you two million dollars If you can do it in 6. 如果你能在6个月内完成 我给你2百万美元
[1:11:14] It could cost you 30%. 这可能需要花费30%
[1:11:22] Execuse me for one second. 不好意思离开会儿
[1:11:26] I thought we straightend this up, detective. 我以为我已经没有麻烦了 探长先生
[1:11:29] This isn’t about Veron again, Mr. Morra. 这不是关于弗恩的 莫拉先生
[1:11:33] And what is this about? 那关于什么?
[1:11:35] The suspect in the case of Vinberg, is this person? 温伯格案的嫌疑人 是这个人吗
[1:11:46] You want tell me where about at night April 2nd? 想告诉我4月2日的晚上你去过哪里吗
[1:11:50] I couldn’t keep this quite on my own. 我自己摆平不了这事
[1:11:54] Brant Morris, the most lethal lawyer in New York. 布兰特·莫里斯 纽约最昧良心的律师
[1:12:01] You are lucky, somebody wiped the room. 你真幸运 有人打扫过房间
[1:12:03] In the best case, These are unconvincing evidence. 这是案例中最不具说服力的证据
[1:12:06] Just between us, were you there? 跟我说实话 当时你在那里吗
[1:12:09] I don’t remember. 我不记得
[1:12:13] Karl van Loon and Henk Ed Wood they had no idea… 卡尔·万隆和汉克·埃德伍德还不知道..
[1:12:16] that I could soon be charged with murder. 我可能很快会被控谋杀罪
[1:12:20] But Cicorps and another are jacking 赛科普和另一家正在竞争
[1:12:22] for the same industrial concession in Lybia. 同一个利比亚工业特许权
[1:12:24] Both of our companies are pretending, we are not sniffing out. 我们公司假装不知情 不问此事
[1:12:27] How do you know this? 你怎么知道的?
[1:12:29] The governmental bribes system is itself corrupt. 政府的贿赂导致自身腐败堕落
[1:12:31] So course, information, banks working. Like Anything can be bought. 任何东西都可以买
[1:12:37] Go on. 继续
[1:12:39] If you take a look at the lower left column in 2008, 如果你看看2008年左下方的柱状图
[1:12:43] five companies were jacking for premission… 在我们注意到之前
[1:12:44] before we even took notice. 已有5家公司的许可权被收购
[1:12:49] Jesus, he looks froze. 我的天 他看起来很苍老
[1:12:52] – Could be an act. – He is not even 60. -可能是假装的 -他还不到60岁
[1:12:57] So have you decided, Eddie? What you gonna do. 爱迪 有决定了? 打算怎么办
[1:13:00] – This is over? – I do not know. -这件事已经结束了? -我不知道
[1:13:03] – You haven’t give me the answer. – You haven’t ask the question. -你没有给我答案 -你还没有问
[1:13:07] Well, given the skill and my contribution, let’s say 45. 鉴于我的能力和贡献 45怎么样
[1:13:11] $ 45,000? 4万5千美元?
[1:13:14] 40 million is bloody, Eddie. It’s a lot more without control. 4千万是一大笔钱
[1:13:18] You know, Eddie, 爱迪 你要知道
[1:13:20] you might think that you will not work for me anymore. 你可能会认为你不需要为我工作了
[1:13:23] It was a useful experience. 我学到了很多
[1:13:25] I hope so. I hope that does not mean you have enough of me. 我希望如此 但这并不意味着你有足够的经验
[1:13:28] Armed to the next… 与我斗
[1:13:29] Well, in order for a career to evolve, I have to move on. 为了个人职业生涯的发展 我必须前进
[1:13:32] And that you even think that, shows me… 你所表现出的一切告诉我
[1:13:35] you won’t be prepared to be on your own. 你没有想过做好准备自己干
[1:13:37] I mean, you do know, you’re a freak. 我意思是说 你要知道你不平凡
[1:13:40] Your way is a gift from God or luck or biological heritage. 这是上帝的礼物 是运气 或是家族遗传
[1:13:45] A gift. not earned. 是礼物 不是挣得的
[1:13:47] You do not know what I know, because you have not earned those powers. 你不知道我所知道的 因为你还没有那些经验
[1:13:51] You’ll kill us with those powers. 当你有经验后会灭掉我们
[1:13:53] You throw them around like a child. 你象个孩子一样不知道珍惜
[1:13:56] You did not have to climb up an uneven path. 你没有走过不公平的路
[1:13:59] You have not collected the funds. 你没有辛苦存集过资金
[1:14:01] you haven’t done the time that first merriage a girl with the right father. 你没有娶过可以让你少奋斗30年的妻子
[1:14:04] You think you can go over all this. 你只是认为你可以
[1:14:07] You haven’t bribed, charmed or threaten your way to sit at that table. 你不曾收买 迷惑或威胁人 以此来提升你的职位
[1:14:11] You never experienced competition, because you haven’t competed. 你从没有过竞争经验 因为你还没有竞争过
[1:14:14] Don’t make me your competition. 不要让我成为你的的竞争对手
[1:14:19] Now I’ll open up a line of credit for you. You’ve been wanted your few “toys”. 我开个价给你 你可以买些想要的玩具
[1:14:41] Hotel rooms were no longer an option. 酒店客房不再是一个合适的选择
[1:14:43] What I needed, was a bunker. 我需要住在保险柜里面
[1:14:45] The building was constructed in a safe, central control, 该建筑以安全为重心 中央控制
[1:14:48] armored doors with air lock. 钢门加上气压锁
[1:14:51] It’s unparellel 3 tier security system. 这是3层式非并行安全系统
[1:14:54] Fortress with a hell of a view. 堡垒般的景观
[1:15:02] – What is the asking price? – 8.5 million. -要价多少? -850万美元
[1:15:10] I’ll take it. 我要了
[1:15:17] Right away, it was obvious , he was on NZT. 很明显 他是冲着NZT而来的
[1:15:20] Next week, I gonna need 20 pills. 下星期 我要20颗
[1:15:22] Next week, you can go fuck yourself. 去你MD下星期
[1:15:24] Not that you feel anything. 不要说你有什么感觉
[1:15:27] I don’t think your fortune 500 finacial friends… 我不认为你想让金融界朋友们知道
[1:15:30] would appreciate the details of your little dilemma with the police. 你跟警察之间那点小尴尬的细节
[1:15:35] Thursday, I am gonna need the pills here. 星期四 我会在这等药丸
[1:15:40] Getting smarter… 变聪明了呢
[1:15:44] Obviously, this can not go on. 显然 这不能再继续下去
[1:15:46] But there is very little on this earth… 但这是世界上一小部份
[1:15:48] that 40 million dollars can’t solve. 4千万美元也解决不了的事
[1:15:49] Tomorrow at 9:00, Ed Wood would sign the papers. 埃德伍德明天9点签署文件
[1:16:00] Do you wonna call them? 要打电话给他吗
[1:16:02] – Coryza? – It’s all last night for tell us that. -伤风? -昨晚是那么说的
[1:16:07] – Anything? – I call again, sir. -有回话吗 -我会再打一次 先生
[1:16:11] Okay, the decision could change. That make sense that’s the curtsy doesn’t. 决定也许会改变 没必要卑躬屈膝
[1:16:15] It’s still on. 等一下吧
[1:16:17] Oh, basing on your charts and projections? 纯粹是你的预测?
[1:16:20] Maybe you remind me, who are you anyway? 也许你应该提醒我 你是谁?
[1:16:22] I’m sorry, Karl. this guy is pissing me off. 对不起 卡尔 这家伙惹我反感
[1:16:25] – Because the… – Dunham, pull it back. -他的态度… -丹纳姆 收回你的话
[1:16:29] Excuse me. Mr. Van Loon, Missis Ed Wood is in your office. 打扰了 万隆先生 埃德伍德夫人在您的办公室
[1:16:36] Mrs. Ed Wood. Karl Van Loon. My associate, Mr Morra. 埃德伍德夫人 我是卡尔·万隆 这是我的同事莫拉先生
[1:16:40] Pleasure. 幸会
[1:16:43] – I wanted to make this as confidental as possible. – Of course. -我想让这件事尽可能的保密 -当然
[1:16:47] My husband has experienced some pain and dizziness this morning. 我丈夫今早感到头痛 头晕
[1:16:51] He is currently analyzed, and going tests. 他正在接受观察和体检
[1:16:55] I just want you to know we have every intention of signing the contract. 我只是想让你知道 我们非常希望签署这个合同
[1:17:00] And as soon as he is able, we will proceed. 一旦他恢复正常 我们就继续进行
[1:17:04] I realize that this is a useless platitude, but if there is anything we can do… 我知道这是陈词滥调 但如果有任何需要
[1:17:07] dont’t hesitate to tells us. 随时告诉我们
[1:17:09] We want to provide you with any help, ma’am Ed Wood. 我们乐意为您提供任何帮助 埃德伍德夫人
[1:17:12] Thank you, gentlemen. I relay on your digression. 先生们 谢谢 我会记住你们的好意
[1:17:17] There would be approximate. 或许是另一个手段
[1:17:18] A person like him giving away the power for turning? 为了变卦放弃权利?
[1:17:26] Hope he will get better. 希望他早日康复
[1:17:31] But Ed Wood wouldn’t get better. Because Ed Wood was out of NZT. 但埃德伍德没有好转 因为他没有NZT了
[1:17:41] Why would me surprised? 我为什么惊奇
[1:17:42] I wonder how many other successful people might be explained by NZT? 有多少成功人士是依靠NZT的
[1:17:46] At least I had some. My life wasn’t in jeopardy. 至少我仍有一些药 生命还没受到威胁
[1:17:49] And we at here. 我们到了
[1:17:50] Only my money, and my liberty. 我要的是钱和自由
[1:17:54] I’ve been all over them. 我们准备好了
[1:17:56] We can not allow any disparity in race or physical type. 他们无论种族 身材 衣着
[1:17:59] between you and the rest of the suspects. 都与你极度相似
[1:18:01] they are close to your clones as its possible as you could get. 看起来跟你的复制品差不多
[1:18:05] It’s gonna be just one big handsome blur’s guy. 就好像是同一个大帅哥 模糊难辨
[1:18:22] Who was out there? 玻璃后面的是谁?
[1:18:26] Woman’s husband? 那个女人的丈夫?
[1:18:28] Hotel maid? 酒店女工?
[1:18:32] Was this how it’s going to end? 事情会怎么结束?
[1:18:39] Nothing in this clue, he was dizzying. 没确定 他昏头了
[1:18:42] “He was the third from the right. No, not him.” Here you go. “右边数第三个 不 不是他”
[1:18:47] This thing is a beauty. custom-made? 很好的西装 量身订做的吗
[1:18:50] I did. 是的
[1:19:08] Market speculates today. The doubt has been yo-yo in this speculation at… 市场推测万隆合伙人正在跟汉克·埃德伍德
[1:19:13] Van Loon associates and Henk Ed Wood are negotiating about a merge. 谈判有关合并的事宜
[1:19:19] Have you been talk to anyone? 你有向别人提及过吗?
[1:19:22] I haven’t been talk to anybody, Karl. I’m not stupid! 我没有跟任何人谈起过 卡尔 我又不傻
[1:19:25] I know that you’re not stupid but don’t make the classic smart person’s mistake. 我知道你不傻 但聪明的人多会犯一些小错误
[1:19:28] Do you think that there is none smarter than you. 你认为这里没人比你更聪明
[1:19:30] Where the hell have you been? 你究竟到哪里去了?
[1:19:32] This is the second time and the disappearance. 这是你第二次消失
[1:19:34] I was in the building. I was getting coffee. Why? Is it been a moment? 就在楼里喝咖啡 为什么问 我错过了重要时刻?
[1:19:36] Yes, It’s been a moment alright. Ed Wood is in a coma. 是的 重要时刻 埃德伍德陷入昏迷状态
[1:19:39] He wasn’t playing us, he is dying. 他没有耍我们 而是快死了
[1:19:41] What do you know about this? 关于这件事你都知道些什么?
[1:19:44] I was less than usually equipped answer. 我当时可不象平时那般有问必答
[1:19:47] I noticed, that I was overdue to take my NZT. 我意识到早就应该吃NZT了
[1:19:51] And the pain was starting behind my eyes. 疼痛是从眼睛后面开始的
[1:19:55] Excuse me. 稍等
[1:19:56] You are not excused. 不要逃避
[1:19:57] Your employees aren’t allowed to take a piss, Karl? 卡尔 你的员工解手也不行?
[1:20:23] It was Brant, or someone else the police station, cloakroom. 律师 警察 还是更衣室的人拿去了
[1:20:41] Mr Morra… 莫拉先生…
[1:20:44] Mr Morra! This just came for you. 莫拉先生 您有一个包裹
[1:20:56] I ask you again, Eddie. What do you know about this? 我再问你一次 爱迪 你知道些什么?
[1:20:58] – What about? The leak? – No, about Ed Wood. -关于消息走漏? -不是 关于埃德伍德
[1:21:02] What about Ed Woodu? 关于埃德伍德些什么?
[1:21:03] You got a long way to go as a liar. 想骗我 你还不够老道
[1:21:05] Karl, I do not know what… 卡尔 我不知道这些…
[1:21:07] Listen, what you about to say is bullshit! 听 你所说的都是废话
[1:21:08] There is something you hiding from me, I smell it on you! 我知道你是隐藏了些什么的 我已经察觉到了
[1:21:11] Right now, I want to know why is this cluster fuck of deal is dead in the water!! 现在 我想知道这笔交易怎么就作废了
[1:21:19] Eddie! 爱迪
[1:21:38] Today, near the Lennox Hill Hospital today, 今天 在莱诺克斯山医院附近
[1:21:40] more twisting terms about van Loon – Ed Wood merger. 更多关于万隆跟埃德伍德合并的传言流出
[1:21:43] There is absolutely no truth to the rumor of this merger. 关于这次合并的谣传绝对不具真实性
[1:21:47] None whatsoever. 不论怎么说
[1:21:49] My husband is having tests and it’s a difficult time. 我丈夫还在医院接受检查 对我们来说这是个困难的时刻
[1:21:52] We would be appreciate you directing further questions to our returning. 如果各位将更多的问题留待下次提出 我将非常感激
[1:21:57] Err, yes. We have no further comments at this time. 目前没有更多的消息
[1:21:59] We are waiting for results of Ed Wood’s test, 我们正在等待艾德伍德先生的检验结果
[1:22:02] and hoping for the best. 并希望是最好的结果
[1:22:43] Eddie, I know you’re there, Eddie. 爱迪 我知道你在里面
[1:22:50] Come out. 出来吧
[1:22:54] Come on! 快点
[1:22:58] Open the door. 打开门
[1:23:17] And so, here I am. 所以我在这里
[1:23:22] I knew that they will kill me slowly and horrible. 我知道他们会用可怕的方式慢慢地将我杀死
[1:23:25] But this choice would at least be mine. 但跳楼至少是我的选择
[1:23:37] But we are instinct creatures. 然而求生是生物的本能
[1:23:40] We want to live. 我想活下去
[1:23:42] so my foggy brain tried to remember… 我混乱的大脑试图记起
[1:23:44] where one tablet of NZT might be… 在什么地方还有一颗NZT
[1:23:53] It was possible, 有可能的
[1:23:56] and possible was enough. “有可能”就足够了
[1:24:22] Hi, Eddie. 爱迪
[1:24:46] You know, I want more, so why would you upset me? 你知道我需要更多 为什么要让我失望
[1:24:50] I don’t like being dumped of this last one. 我讨厌使用最后一份
[1:24:53] You do not even know how to use it. 你还不知道如何有效使用它们
[1:24:58] You see, I have dissolved a solution. 我把它们溶解
[1:25:01] You shoot it. 直接注射
[1:25:02] It goes right into the blood and brain. 药物直接进入血液和大脑
[1:25:07] It lasts much longer. 持续得更久
[1:25:25] Are you gonna tell me where the rest is? 你打算告诉我其它的药在哪吗?
[1:25:28] No, probably not. 不 没这打算
[1:25:34] You know, these guys are gonna find it… 这些家伙会找到的
[1:25:38] Or I gonna make you tell me. 我也会想法让你说
[1:25:41] The question is, which is gonna come first. 问题是 哪种方式先找到
[1:25:45] I guess, we’ll find out. 看来 要探讨一番
[1:25:51] This is a waste of my time, you know. 这是浪费时间
[1:25:54] And I am gefting out of this side of the business… 我也不想再做这些事
[1:25:59] I’m starting import-export company. 正在张罗进出口贸易公司
[1:26:02] Very exiting stuff. 这些都是非常让人兴奋的东西
[1:26:05] I got a lot on my plate, you’re lucky I am here. 我给你带来了很多工具 你真幸运
[1:26:16] Back in the old times. I might peel your skin back, flay you. 要是以前我可能会剥你的皮 活剥了你
[1:26:21] Flay. That’s a nice word, I didn’t notice before. 剥皮 多美的词儿 我以前都没注意到
[1:26:26] I had such a poor vocabulary. 我的词汇真匮乏
[1:26:34] But then I discovered this thing: Google. 但后来我发现一样东西: 谷歌
[1:26:37] Did you know that the colon is 20 foot long? 你知道人的结肠有20英尺长吗?
[1:26:40] I had no idea, I don’t believe it. 我不知道 也不相信
[1:26:42] I gotta see this for myself. I am dubios. It’s another nice word. 这回要亲眼看看 谁让我好奇心重呢 这个词儿也不错
[1:26:47] Anyway. I am sure you’re curious too. 我敢肯定 你也很好奇
[1:26:51] Do not worry, everything is sterilized. 不要担心 都消过毒了
[1:26:53] I gonna keep you alive for the whole fun. 我会留住你性命 好增加一点乐趣
[1:26:56] You gonna get a reserved place in front, baby! 我会保留你的小弟弟
[1:27:36] Not much of a try and fuzzy. because I would die here too. 没有太多的尝试和挣扎 因为我也会死在这里
[1:27:42] only NZT could help me… 只有NZT可以帮到我
[1:27:44] and the last one was in this pug’s bloodstream. 但剩下的 已溶解在这死人的血液中
[1:29:03] Victor! 维克多
[1:29:12] What? 什么?
[1:29:28] I do not see anything! 我看不到任何东西
[1:30:22] Victor! 维克多
[1:31:20] The police will later know that my appartment privious owner… 警方认为先前的屋主
[1:31:23] was an arms dealer. 是个军火商
[1:31:25] Of course with some disstatisfied clients. 有一些不满意的客户来报仇 很正常
[1:31:30] And the night was still young. 夜晚才刚刚开始
[1:31:45] I’m sure you’re curious about What happened to your boss. 我敢肯定你想知道 你的老板发生了什么事
[1:31:47] I certainly am. 我肯定
[1:31:49] I mean if my turning was really working for saving Mr. Ed Wooda’s life, 如果我的转变真的能够为拯救埃德伍德先生的生命有用
[1:31:54] Why is he dead? 他为什么死了?
[1:31:57] I mean what point was the point to expressible riding with his life sitting medication? 我的意思是他将自己的生命寄托在药物上的意义是什么
[1:32:02] His boss was dead. 他老板死了
[1:32:04] So I didn’t matter now. 所以我不再是他的问题
[1:32:08] But he didn’t appreciate that Moris Brant had kept the pills for himself. 但是他并不欣赏我的律师偷了药后私藏起来的举动
[1:32:25] And it was all still possible. 再一次万事皆有可能
[1:32:46] Actually there’re no more tickets. 事实上 没有更多门票了
[1:32:49] Yes, I know. And over booked fund raisers at first. 是的 我知道 提前预定的资助人优先
[1:32:53] Well, here he comes. I’ll ask him. 他来了 我会问他
[1:32:56] – Oh, that’s much better. Great job! – Thank you, sir. -好多了 做得好 -谢谢您
[1:33:01] Edward. 爱德华
[1:33:04] I taken a looking at second overflowed band. 我看过第二溢出带
[1:33:07] A wave of donations is coming in. And all are just happy to keep their money. 有一笔巨资打算汇入 他们想保持价位
[1:33:11] Great. 太好了
[1:33:12] Hold on. A guy from Iven Camcorps in your office. 等等 有个自称是艾文公司的人在办公室内等你
[1:33:14] I have a lunch. 我午餐有约
[1:33:15] You have two minutes yet for your main sponsor. 你距离出席赞助商的活动还有两分钟
[1:33:17] – Iven Camcorps pharmaceuticals? – Yes. -艾文药业公司? -是的
[1:33:21] Finally meet the guy who keeps the lights on. 终于遇到了一位愿意亮相的
[1:33:26] – Karl? – Mr. Morra. -卡尔? -莫拉先生
[1:33:29] What a surprise! 真是意外
[1:33:31] They told me that someone comes from Iven … 他们告诉我 有人来自艾文
[1:33:33] Yes, thats me now. I am moving out of the energy business. 是的 我打算退出能源工业
[1:33:36] Come on! 不会吧
[1:33:37] That’s like Hefner move out of the mansion. 这好比赫夫纳退出夜总会似得(不可能)
[1:33:40] I bought Iven several months ago. I’m surprised you didn’t hear. 几个月前我买了艾文药业 我很惊讶你还没听说
[1:33:43] No, no! Well… I gonna keep me up here. 没听说 我这里很忙
[1:33:47] That’s gonna pay off, Senator Morra. 是收获的时候了 莫拉参议员
[1:33:51] The Senate… Who knows? 参议员 谁估计的到?
[1:33:53] Anything is possible from here, isn’t it, Eddie? 这能让事情发展得更顺利 对吗爱迪?
[1:33:58] I think we both know where it’s heading if you can maintain. 你我都知道 你能维持这种状态的关键是什么
[1:34:05] Have you asked yourself, what you gonna do when you run out? 你有没有想过 药吃完后怎么办?
[1:34:24] – What did you know? – Does it matter? I know now. -你都知道些什么 -这有关系吗 反正我就是知道了
[1:34:28] I wish you’d come to me at first, Eddie. 若你提早找我的话
[1:34:29] I could have bought Iven at 33 a share. 便可以用33美元的股价购买艾文的股票
[1:34:31] We could have been partners. 我们会是合作伙伴
[1:34:36] So Iven makes NZT. 所以NZT是艾文制造的
[1:34:38] Well. It’ll never officially exist. 它永远不会正式存在
[1:34:41] Obviously, I don’t need to point out the advantages for you. 当然 你具有的有利条件无需多说
[1:34:45] Oh I think, maybe you do. 我觉得你也许应该说说
[1:34:47] Unlimited supply. We know, you can’t get anymore. 无限量的供应 但你再也得不到
[1:34:51] Are you sure about that? 你肯定?
[1:34:52] I shut down your lab this morning. 我今早关闭了你的实验室
[1:34:57] Eddie, I just want to help you, that’s all. 爱迪 我只想帮助你
[1:35:00] Keep your supply, no distraction service. Give a piece of mind, that’s all. 继续供应你 不会让你心烦意乱 记在心里就好
[1:35:07] In return I do what? 我需要做些什么作为回报?
[1:35:10] Give a little advice maybe, I won’t be bother you much at first. 也许给我点建议 我不会麻烦你太多
[1:35:14] Later. What would bother me with? 以后呢 会是什么事?
[1:35:17] We have some ambitious ideas, We think that is achievable. 有一些雄心勃勃的想法 我们认为是可行的
[1:35:22] – And if I don’t like your ideas? – Then, we’ll say godspeed. -若我不太喜欢你的主意? -那只能祝你万事如意了
[1:35:26] And your candle will shatter brief of lovely light. 你的辉煌将会继续 但象烛光般短暂
[1:35:32] Do you know what I mean? Eddie. Let’s not go there right now. 你不用现在答覆我 爱迪
[1:35:35] Right now, I just want to keep you brillant and healthy. 目前我只想让你健康聪明
[1:35:40] Come on, let’s go get some lunch. 走吧 一起吃个午饭
[1:36:00] After you, Senator. 您先请 参议员
[1:36:03] Thanks for your stand by, Karl. 谢谢你的支持 卡尔
[1:36:07] Give us a second. 给我们一点时间
[1:36:08] What are you doing? 你在干什么?
[1:36:09] Do you want to be president of United States? 你想当美国总统
[1:36:11] Or braindead, stuck full of tubes? 还是脑血管阻塞 中风?
[1:36:13] I’ll take my chances. 我会把握自己的机会
[1:36:14] I told you, your chance don’t exist. We have shut down your lab. 你的机会不存在 我们已经关闭了你的实验室
[1:36:16] Don’t you think the smartass who created NZT… 难道你不认为一个能够创建NZT的天才
[1:36:18] might have 3, 4 other labs? 也许会有3-4间实验室
[1:36:20] So what. You’re not making anymore. 那又怎样? 已没有工厂可以制造它了
[1:36:21] That’s right. I got something better. 没错 所以我找到了一个解决方案
[1:36:23] See once you know what’s in it you can tweak, re-engineer, get the bugs out. 我已重新设计 改良和修正了它
[1:36:29] I am off, Karl. 咱们各走各的 卡尔
[1:36:30] Even so, there is no scenario you are not gonna work for me. 你无论如何都不会为我工作吗
[1:36:33] How you gonna pay me? In cigarettes? 你打算怎么付我薪水? 用香烟
[1:36:35] – Last year you traded insider information 17 times. – You threating me? -去年你有17次内幕交易 -你在威胁我吗?
[1:36:38] Like cheques from Dubai, dumping in Chile, disappeared officals. 来自迪拜的支票 对智利的倾销 消失不见的官员
[1:36:42] Do you want a war with me? 你想跟我对着干?
[1:36:44] Trust me when I say this I am not even being creative. 相信我 当我说这些的时候 可没有发挥想象
[1:36:46] There’s no way you can make accusations like that and walk out alive. 你不能在给我安上一堆罪名后 还想活着离开
[1:36:50] Then you would even think that’s yours. I want to prepare you want to fight me. 你怎么想是你的事 如果你想斗 我会准备好
[1:36:53] You are no longer equipt to fighe me. 你根本没资格跟我斗
[1:36:54] Do you think I didn’t learn anything? 你真的以为我什么都没学到?
[1:36:56] My story does not mention you on it? 以为我没有任何转变?
[1:36:59] You have no idea what kind enemy I am… 你根本不知道我是个怎样的敌人
[1:37:00] That van is going rear on that taxi. 货车会从后面撞上计程车
[1:37:03] What? 什么?
[1:37:04] The driver writes a text message and go 80 km per hour. 货车时速80公里 而司机正在发短信
[1:37:06] He must have points with braking at 18 meters from a taxi! 它一定会撞上18米外的一辆计程车
[1:37:13] I see everything, Karl. 我看得到这一切 卡尔
[1:37:14] I’m 50 moves ahead of you and everybody else. 我领先你50步 并领先于所有人
[1:37:16] What make you think I don’t have a guy with bid on you right now? 你怎么知道我身边没有能跟你竞争的人?
[1:37:19] How do you know that you will be alive next year this time? 你如何能知道明年这个时候自己还活着?
[1:37:21] What are you doing? Put your hands off me! 你在干什么? 放开你的手
[1:37:24] Heart is pumping with half power Walls of your heart are dilated. 心肌泵血力量只有正常的一半 应该是扩张型心肌病
[1:37:28] Aorta is in motion. Soon you need this replaced. 你需要一个人造心脏来维持大动脉的运作
[1:37:32] You already knew that. 你已经知道的
[1:37:39] You know you should be glad about this. 你应该对此感到高兴
[1:37:41] Cause me working for you, you’ll end up as my bitch. 若我来帮你做事 你只能当跟班
[1:37:57] Maybe we should cool off and talk again. 也许我们应该先冷静下来后再谈谈
[1:38:01] I don’t think so. 我不这么认为
[1:38:04] Don’t forget to vote. 不要忘了投票
[1:38:14] Edward, you good? 爱德华 顺利吗?
[1:38:17] Yeah, told you I have a lunch. 嗯 跟你说了我约了人吃午餐
[1:38:26] – I am sorry, baby. – Hey, don’t worry. -抱歉迟到了 -别在意
[1:38:31] – How’s your day gone? – Perfect better. -今天过得怎么样? -不能更好了
[1:38:35] I still can’t get used to this haircut. 我还是不习惯你这个发型
[1:38:37] I wouldn’t even recognize you on the street. 我在街上可能都认不出是你
[1:38:39] All I am a new man. 我已不是从前的我了
[1:38:42] I’ve already ordered. 我已经点过餐了
[1:38:44] Can I have Szechuan dandan noodle. 2 Crullers with lard. 担担面 2个猪油饼
[1:38:46] Stir fried lobster with spring onion. 青葱炒龙虾
[1:38:47] I don’t want MSG in any dishes. 千万不要给我味精呀
[1:38:50] Neck scarf will keep your suit clean. 围巾会保护你的衣服
[1:38:52] But it can’t keep my hans clean. 可是保护不到我的脏爪啊
[1:38:59] What? 干嘛这样看着我
2011年

Post navigation

Previous Post: At Eternity’s Gate(永恒之门)[2018]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Source Code(源代码)[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme