英文名称:Lights Out
年代:2016
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:16] | Hey, kiddo. | 嘿 孩子 |
[01:17] | Hey, Dad. Are you coming home soon? | 嘿 老爸 你过会儿就回家吗 |
[01:20] | Yeah, in an hour or so. | 嗯 过一个小时左右吧 |
[01:23] | What’s-what’s up? Where’s mom? | 怎么了 妈妈呢 |
[01:27] | I don’t think she’s feeling good. | 我觉得她不舒服 |
[01:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:32] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[01:33] | I’m working on getting her better, okay? | 我在努力让她好起来 |
[01:37] | She’s… | 她… |
[01:40] | She’s been talking to herself. | 她一直在和自己讲话 |
[01:46] | Listen. | 听着 |
[01:48] | I will be home with you very soon | 我马上回家来陪你 |
[01:50] | and I’m going to get Mom better, I promise. | 我会让妈妈好起来的 我保证 |
[01:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:55] | – I’ll see you soon, buddy. – See you soon | – 待会见 伙计 – 待会见 |
[02:09] | 加利福尼亚 桑丘 | |
[02:14] | Do you want anyone on overtime? | 你想让谁加班吗 |
[02:16] | No, I got to… | 不 我得… |
[02:18] | I got to… | 我得… |
[02:21] | Just go ahead and close up. | 去准备关门吧 |
[02:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:29] | The very least, maybe you could get her | 至少你能让她 |
[03:30] | to stop locking herself in the closet, okay? | 别把自己锁在橱柜里吧 |
[03:35] | Right? | 对吧 |
[03:36] | So we don’t call it an intervention, we call it a… | 我们不能管这叫做干预 应该叫做… |
[03:39] | Paul? | 保罗 |
[03:42] | I saw something. | 我看到一些东西 |
[03:43] | This thing is really starting to take its toll on him. | 这事儿确实开始对他产生不利影响了 |
[03:45] | Paul. | 保罗 |
[03:46] | One second, please. | 稍等一下 |
[03:48] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:49] | There was something in the back room. | 后屋里有点东西 |
[03:52] | What do you mean something? | 什么叫有点东西 |
[03:53] | I don’t know. It disappeared. | 我不知道 消失了 |
[03:56] | Esther, I really got to deal with this, so… | 埃丝特 我得先打完这个电话 所以… |
[04:00] | Just go home, okay? | 回家去吧 好吗 |
[04:02] | Be careful on your way out, okay? | 你出去的时候小心点 |
[04:05] | Okay, so I’ll be home in about a… an hour. | 我大概…一小时后回家 |
[04:08] | Okay. Yep | 好的 |
[04:11] | Bye. | 再见 |
[04:54] | Esther? | 埃丝特 |
[06:21] | Oh, no, no, no… Come on! | 不不不 拜托 |
[07:07] | 片名:关灯后 | |
[07:33] | What’s the chance that we go again? | 我们再滚一次的可能性有多大 |
[07:37] | Slim to none. | 约等于零 |
[07:39] | About that. | 差不多吧 |
[07:41] | – No? – No. | – 不要吗 – 不要 |
[07:43] | I’m going to go take a shower. | 我去洗个澡 |
[07:45] | Hey, maybe I’ll join you. | 也许我能和你一起洗 |
[07:47] | You will smell like girlie soap. | 那你会闻上去一股女用肥皂味儿 |
[08:34] | – Marathon man. – I’m up. | – 七次郎 – 我起来了 |
[08:36] | Don’t think you’re staying. | 别想留下来 |
[08:38] | Becca. | 贝卡 |
[08:40] | – Just one night? – No. | – 就一晚呗 – 不行 |
[08:42] | You’re going to kick me out in the middle of the night? | 你要大半夜的把我赶出去吗 |
[08:44] | You’re going to be okay. You’re not a puppy. | 你会没事的 你又不是小狗狗 |
[08:47] | I thought I was your boyfriend. | 我以为我是你男朋友 |
[08:50] | Boyfriend? | 男朋友 |
[08:52] | Who said anything about boyfriend? | 什么时候成男朋友了 |
[08:57] | Yeah. Uh, you’re a… | 是啊 你算是… |
[08:59] | a guy, the only guy that I’ve been seeing. | 一个 我目前唯一相处的对象 |
[09:03] | It’s been eight months. | 已经八个月了 |
[09:04] | Really? Eight months? | 真的吗 有八个月了 |
[09:06] | Eight months. | 八个月了 |
[09:08] | That officially puts you in the first place. | 那你绝对载入史上第一顺位了 |
[09:11] | – How about I keep a pair of jeans here? – Nope. | – 不如我在这里留一条牛仔裤吧 – 不行 |
[09:15] | A sock? I mean, just one sock but, of course. | 一只袜子 我是说当然就只留一只 |
[09:19] | What are you going to do with one sock? | 你只剩一只袜子能干什么 |
[09:22] | Is that a yes? | 那是答应的意思吗 |
[09:24] | No, get out of here. I’ve work tomorrow. | 不 出去 我明天还要上班 |
[09:27] | Not like, having a sock here means you can’t get rid of me. | 我留一只袜子并不代表你甩不掉我了 |
[09:30] | Socks are not anchors. | 袜子不是船锚 |
[09:32] | Okay, I’m going to see you tomorrow night, at that gig. | 好了 明天晚上见 演出时见 |
[09:34] | Can we just agreed to that, please? | 这事儿能先这样吗 拜托了 |
[09:36] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[09:47] | Are you still there? | 你还在外面吗 |
[09:52] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[09:53] | You know, one of these nights, you’re going to let me s… | 你可以偶尔让我留下… |
[09:59] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[10:06] | Hey, sexy. | 帅哥 |
[10:10] | I like you, a lot. | 我非常喜欢你 |
[10:14] | Is that all? | 就这样吗 |
[10:16] | No, there is one more thing. | 不 还有一件事 |
[10:26] | So close. | 差一点 |
[10:57] | 慈善企业家讣告 | |
[11:16] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[12:01] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[12:04] | I just don’t know what to do about it. I… | 我只是不知道该怎么办 我… |
[12:07] | I’m so sorry. I… I really don’t know. | 我很抱歉 我真的不知道 |
[12:12] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[12:15] | Hey, Martin. What’s up? | 马丁 怎么了 |
[12:17] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[12:19] | Yeah, I will be. Just… it will take a bit. | 我会的 得…稍等一会 |
[12:25] | Did we wake you? | 我们把你吵醒了吗 |
[12:28] | What? | 什么 |
[12:31] | You got to go back to bed, sweetie. | 你得回床上去 亲爱的 |
[12:33] | Hey, the only ones that should be wondering the halls | 只有大人才能这么晚 |
[12:35] | at this hour are grown ups. | 还在走廊上逛 |
[12:52] | Good night, Martin. | 晚安 马丁 |
[14:09] | She isn’t answering. | 她不接电话 |
[14:14] | Hey, Martin? | 嘿 马丁 |
[14:17] | Is there someone else we can call for you? | 我们能帮你联系其他人吗 |
[14:23] | It’s just… I didn’t know you had a brother. | 只是…我不知道你还有个弟弟 |
[14:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:29] | Are you, Rebecca? | 你是丽贝卡吗 |
[14:31] | – Yeah. – I’m Emma, I’m with Child Services. | – 是的 – 我是艾玛 儿童服务中心的 |
[14:34] | I was assigned to Martin after your father died. | 你父亲死后 我被指派来帮助马丁 |
[14:36] | Stepfather. | 是继父 |
[14:38] | – Excuse me? – He was my stepfather. | – 什么 – 他是我继父 |
[14:40] | My dad ran off when I was ten and did not come back. | 我十岁的时候我父亲就走了 再也没回来 |
[14:43] | If we could just… talk about Martin for a minute. | 我们能…先关心马丁的情况吗 |
[14:46] | How is he when he is at home? Is he sleeping? | 他在家怎么样 睡得好吗 |
[14:50] | I wouldn’t know. I don’t live there. | 我怎么知道 我不住在那里 |
[14:52] | So, it’s just your mother in the house then? | 所以家里只有你妈妈吗 |
[14:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:56] | How is she holding up? | 她情况怎么样 |
[14:59] | Well. She’s… | 她… |
[15:00] | She’s taking her antidepressants if that’s what you’re asking. | 她在服用抗抑郁药 如果你问的是这个 |
[15:04] | Okay, and… how bad is it, this depression? | 好吧…她的抑郁有多严重 |
[15:08] | I’m sorry, is Martin okay? Because… | 不好意思 马丁没事吧 因为… |
[15:10] | you’re grilling me like he has a black eye or something. | 你这样盘问我 像他被虐待了似的 |
[15:13] | He fell asleep in homeroom this morning… | 他今早在指导教室睡着了 |
[15:15] | for the third time in the past week. | 这已经是这周的第三次了 |
[15:20] | Okay, excuse me. | 好吧 借过 |
[15:29] | You showed up. | 你来了 |
[15:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:33] | I didn’t know if you would. | 我也不确定你会不会来 |
[15:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:37] | Where is Mom? | 妈妈在哪里 |
[15:45] | Martin, I know you and your mother are going through a lot. | 马丁 我知道你和你妈妈经历了很多事 |
[15:49] | And it’s harder for you because you can’t talk to mom about it. | 对你来说更难 因为你没法和你妈妈说 |
[15:54] | Maybe you even tried to help her? | 也许你试过帮她 |
[15:57] | If you ever want to talk about it, I’m here, okay? | 如果你想和我谈谈 随时都可以 |
[16:02] | This is why you left, isn’t it? | 所以你才离开 对吗 |
[16:07] | Uh, no. My deal was a lot more complicated. | 不 我的原因更加复杂 |
[16:12] | Okay. Let’s go, I’ll get you home. | 走吧 我带你回家 |
[16:16] | Your house or Mom’s? | 你家还是妈妈家 |
[16:21] | Where you live. | 你住的家 |
[16:27] | You’re going to be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[16:29] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[16:32] | He’ll be fine. | 她会没事的 |
[16:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:35] | We’ll be in touch. | 再联系 |
[16:57] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[16:59] | You should let me stay at your place, just for a night. | 你应该让我住你那 一晚也行 |
[17:02] | Good luck with that one, buddy. | 这事儿可得祝你好运了 哥们儿 |
[17:07] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[17:07] | I do not think you’re really going to like it there. | 我觉得你应该不会喜欢那儿的 |
[17:09] | Because I have these… | 因为我… |
[17:11] | like weird kind of scary posters on the wall. | 墙上贴了比较可怕的海报 |
[17:14] | I just need sleep. | 我只是想睡一觉 |
[17:17] | We can talk about it. Yeah. | 这个好商量 没问题 |
[17:23] | – Any tips for the Mom’s? – Uh, you are not coming in. | – 有对付你妈妈的建议吗 – 你不能进去 |
[17:27] | Come on, why not? | 为什么不行 |
[17:28] | Because she’s crazy. | 因为她是疯子 |
[17:33] | Mom goes through phases like this. Just give her time. | 妈妈经常会这样 给她点时间 |
[17:36] | Has she been social with anyone? | 她最近有和别人交际吗 |
[17:39] | Someone keeps on coming over. | 有人经常会来 |
[17:41] | Good, who? | 很好 谁啊 |
[17:43] | Diana. | 戴安娜 |
[17:48] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[17:49] | Her name is Diana. | 她叫戴安娜 |
[17:56] | I know what you’re going through, | 我知道你经历了什么 |
[17:59] | because Mom did the same thing to me when my dad left. | 因为我爸爸离开时 我妈妈也是这么对我的 |
[18:02] | And I had really bad dreams about Diana. | 我那时经常做关于戴安娜的噩梦 |
[18:07] | That’s all that they are, okay? | 但仅此而已 好吗 |
[18:10] | Because she isn’t real. | 因为她不是真的 |
[18:15] | Becca, hi. | 贝卡 你好 |
[18:17] | Hi, Mom. | 你好 妈妈 |
[18:19] | Hey, what are you doing home? Little Mister? | 你回家来干什么 小伙子 |
[18:23] | She’ll tell you. | 她会告诉你的 |
[18:27] | He hasn’t been sleeping. | 他最近一直没睡好 |
[18:33] | Can you blame him? | 这能怪他吗 |
[18:34] | Paul was everything to us. | 保罗对我们来说就是一切 |
[18:36] | Nearly everything. | 几乎是一切 |
[18:39] | Have you been seeing a therapist, Mom? | 你最近有找治疗师吗 妈妈 |
[18:44] | I am not going to go to a stranger to talk about my problems. | 我才不会去找一个陌生人来说我的问题 |
[18:48] | I’ve gone through that before. | 我以前试过 |
[18:50] | You remember? | 你记得吗 |
[18:52] | Yeah, I do remember. | 是的 我记得 |
[18:58] | How long have you been off your meds? | 你停药多久了 |
[19:02] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[19:03] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[19:52] | Do you think I wanted any of this to happen to me? | 你以为我自己想遭受这种事吗 |
[19:55] | What about Martin? Have you thought of him? | 那马丁吗 你考虑过他吗 |
[19:58] | Are you really going to play the “Bad mother” card with me? | 你真的决定跟我玩”坏妈妈”这一套吗 |
[20:01] | You, of all people, huh? | 你也有这个资格吗 |
[20:04] | Do you know what it’s like to raise him without a father? | 你知道没有爸爸 一个人把他养大有多难吗 |
[20:11] | Look how you turn out. | 看看你现在的样子 |
[20:19] | I’m gonna give you a few days. | 我会给你几天时间 |
[20:23] | And until you stop being completely manic, | 在你恢复自己的神智之前 |
[20:27] | I’m going to have Martin staying with me. | 我要让马丁和我一起住 |
[20:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:31] | That’s what’s going to happen, Mom. | 就是这样 妈妈 |
[20:32] | – And you can call me when you are feeling better. – No, no, no. | – 等你感觉好点可以打电话给我 – 不不不 |
[20:35] | – Pack your bags. – No, Martin… | – 收拾好东西 – 不 马丁 |
[20:36] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[20:38] | Martin, no, no, no. | 马丁 不不不 |
[20:40] | Martin, please. Please. Please. | 马丁 拜托 拜托 |
[20:42] | – You planned this, didn’t you. – Let’s go. | – 你早就计划好了 对吗 – 我们走 |
[20:43] | – You planned this. – I didn’t plan anything, Mom. | – 你计划好了 – 我没有计划什么 妈妈 |
[20:48] | I’ll be back as soon as I can. Remember to take your vitamins. | 我会尽快回来的 记得吃维他命片 |
[20:52] | Rebecca. | 丽贝卡 |
[20:53] | – What’s going on? – We’re going home. | – 怎么了 – 我们回家 |
[20:56] | No, no. Rebecca, please. | 不 丽贝卡 拜托 |
[21:00] | I’m sorry, Mom. | 对不起 妈妈 |
[21:10] | Okay. | 好了 |
[21:11] | Here we are. You can take the bed. | 我们到了 你可以睡床 |
[21:17] | Or the couch if you want. | 如果你想的话也可以睡沙发 |
[21:20] | No. | 不 |
[21:22] | This is good. | 这里就行 |
[21:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:27] | Cool. | 很棒 |
[21:34] | My god. | 天 |
[21:39] | This your idea? | 这是你的主意吗 |
[21:42] | – What do you mean? – Bring the kid here. | – 什么意思 – 把这孩子带过来 |
[21:44] | Yeah, he’s not safe there. | 是的 他在那里不安全 |
[21:46] | So, you called the lady at the school. | 所以你打电话给学校里的那位女士 |
[21:49] | That’s what CPS is for. | 那应该是儿童服务中心的工作 |
[21:51] | Exactly this. | 尤其是这种情况 |
[21:53] | – He’s my brother. – And she’s his mother. | – 他是我弟弟 – 她也是他的妈妈 |
[21:55] | So? | 所以呢 |
[21:58] | Are you doing this to help him or to hurt her? | 你这样做是为了帮他还是为了伤害她 |
[22:06] | You should leave now. | 你该走了 |
[22:25] | I know it’s a little past dinner time, | 我知道现在有点过了晚餐时间 |
[22:26] | so we can call this a midnight snack. | 所以这可以当做是夜宵吧 |
[22:31] | Do you want crust or no crust? | 你想要有硬边还是没有硬边的 |
[22:34] | Yeah, crust is fine. | 有硬边的就行 |
[22:37] | Can you make them triangles? | 你能切成三角形的吗 |
[22:40] | Yeah. You’re just like your big sister. | 行啊 你和你大姐姐喜好一样 |
[22:43] | I used to think love that, already. | 我以前很喜欢这么吃 好了 |
[22:49] | Here we go. | 吃吧 |
[22:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:55] | That’s good, it’s not even… | 很不错 都没有… |
[22:58] | Sorry, you had a knot. | 对不起 你头发打结了 |
[23:02] | Rebecca? | 丽贝卡 |
[23:04] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[23:07] | If Mom’s crazy, | 如果妈妈疯了 |
[23:10] | does it mean we’re crazy too? | 是不是说明我们也是疯子 |
[23:16] | Nope. | 不 |
[23:21] | 纹身店 | |
[23:56] | Martin? | 马丁 |
[24:05] | What are you doing down there? | 你在那里干什么 |
[24:12] | You have to turn the light switch or… | 你得开灯或… |
[26:17] | – Did you take Martin? – What? | – 你把马丁带走了吗 – 什么 |
[26:20] | Who is it? | 谁啊 |
[26:22] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这么做 |
[26:26] | She’s unstable. It’s not… It’s not a safe environment for him. | 她精神不稳定 那…那环境对他来说不安全 |
[26:30] | – Where is he? – He’s in there getting dress for school. | – 她在哪里 他在那里换衣服准备去学校 |
[26:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:33] | Think about what you want to do. | 好好想想你到底想怎么办 |
[26:35] | Yeah. I did and I brought him here. | 我想过了 我就把他带到了这里 |
[26:37] | I’m not talking about some knee-jerk reaction. | 我说的不是什么膝跳反应这么简单的事 |
[26:41] | He can’t stay here. | 他不能留在这里 |
[26:42] | He… Sure, he can. | 他…当然可以了 |
[26:43] | Not with… Rebecca, come on. | 不能跟…丽贝卡 别这样 |
[26:46] | You know why I’m here? She called me. | 你知道我为什么来吗 她打电话给我 |
[26:50] | So Child Services takes orders from nut jobs now? | 所以现在儿童服务中心都听疯子的话了吗 |
[26:53] | I stopped by in person to make sure she was lucid and she was. | 我亲自登门去确认她是否清醒 她的确清醒 |
[26:58] | But you know what? That’s-that’s not how this works. | 但是你知道吗 不能这样下去了 |
[27:01] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[27:02] | Sophie’s his birth mother, his legal guardian. | 索菲是他的生母 是法律意义上的母亲 |
[27:05] | To get Martin from her custody | 要从她手里拿走马丁的监护权 |
[27:07] | requires you to file charges against her, | 你必须对她提出指控 |
[27:09] | take her to court. | 上法庭解决 |
[27:11] | Now that’s a long painful process. | 这可是个既漫长又痛苦的过程 |
[27:14] | And that’s only the first half. | 那还只是完成了一半 |
[27:16] | To keep Martin from being placed in foster care | 如果你不想让马丁被送往寄宿家庭 |
[27:18] | requires you to prove yourself | 你还要证明你自己 |
[27:19] | and your home as an appropriate surrogate. | 和你的家能代替你妈妈照顾好他 |
[27:23] | That’s 2 major choices for you to make. | 你要做出两个重大的选择 |
[27:25] | Declaring war on your mother and… | 向你妈妈宣战 |
[27:29] | transforming yourself into a responsible guardian for him. | 以及为他变成一个负责任的监护人 |
[27:34] | You ready to do that? | 你做好准备了吗 |
[27:39] | I can be a responsible guardian. | 我能成为一个负责的监护人 |
[27:52] | It’s okay. I got some sleep. | 没事的 我睡过了 |
[27:56] | I’ll be better tonight. | 今晚我会好点的 |
[28:47] | 戴安娜 | |
[30:05] | 戴安娜 | |
[30:22] | I got your text, what’s up? | 我收到你的短信了 怎么了 |
[30:24] | – Can you take me to my Mom’s? – Really? | – 能送我去我妈妈家吗 – 真的吗 |
[30:27] | – With this whole thing again? – What? | – 又要再来一次吗 – 什么 |
[30:28] | No, I’ll tell you about it in the car. What are you doing? | 不 我车上再和你说 你想干什么呀 |
[30:31] | – I think we should talk about last night. – What? | – 我觉得我们应该谈谈昨晚的事 – 什么 |
[30:34] | Yeah. How you kicked me out for being honest with you. | 没错 你因为我和你说实话而把我赶出去 |
[30:39] | Yeah, I just… I’m sorry. | 我只是…对不起 |
[30:41] | You were right. I was using Martin to get to mom. | 你说得对 我是在利用马丁报复我妈妈 |
[30:45] | Thank you for pointing that out. | 谢谢你指出来 |
[30:47] | Can we…? | 我们能… |
[30:49] | You should apologize to Martin. | 你应该向马丁道歉 |
[30:55] | Not like that, but you should still apologize. | 不用那样 那你还是得道歉 |
[30:57] | Okay, I got to find out about Diana. | 好吧 我得查清戴安娜的事 |
[31:00] | The bitch is real. | 这贱人是真的 |
[31:03] | Wait. Who’s Diana? | 等等 戴安娜是谁 |
[31:07] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[31:23] | Alright, what are we looking for? | 好吧 我们要找什么 |
[31:25] | We’re looking for mom. | 我们要找妈妈 |
[31:27] | If you see her, we hit the back door, got it? | 如果你看到她 就后门集合 明白吗 |
[31:29] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[33:23] | 索菲和戴安娜 加利福尼亚 桑丘 | |
[33:49] | Patient 283, on October 6th, 1984. | 1984年10月6日 283号病人 |
[33:54] | The patient suffers from a unique skin disorder | 病人患有一种独特的皮肤病 |
[33:56] | that manifest itself with an extreme sensitivity to light. | 对光线极度敏感 |
[34:00] | 71-5病人 遭到病人戴安娜·沃特袭击 | |
[34:01] | The patient’s stay here has been very problematic. | 该病人是否该留在这里仍值得商榷 |
[34:05] | She has a history of violence and… | 她有暴力史… |
[34:06] | 遭到病人戴安娜·沃特袭击 | |
[34:08] | lately she’s obsessed with one of the patients | 最近她对于日光疗法病房的一名病人 |
[34:10] | in the heliotherapy ward. | 特别感兴趣 |
[34:12] | A young girl named Sophie. | 一名叫索菲的小姑娘 |
[34:14] | And… Oh, bring her . | 而且…带她进来吧 |
[34:16] | Keep her restraints on. Thank you. | 戴好束缚带 谢谢 |
[34:19] | Hello, Diana. | 你好 戴安娜 |
[34:20] | Keep the lights out. | 把灯关了 |
[34:23] | I hear you’ve been very bad again. | 我听说你最近表现很不好 |
[34:25] | Diana, I want you to stay away from Sophie . | 戴安娜 我希望你离索菲远一点 |
[34:28] | She’s my friend. | 她是我朋友 |
[34:30] | Then why did you hurt her? | 那你为什么要伤害她 |
[34:32] | She was getting better. | 她变好了 |
[34:35] | November the 13th. | 11月13日 |
[34:37] | The patient’s skin condition is worsening. | 病人的皮肤病恶化 |
[34:38] | 桑丘一名病人因新型”灯光疗法”丧命 | |
[34:39] | We’re preparing an experimental treat… | 我们准备进行试验治疗… |
[34:42] | Hold her down! | 按住她 |
[34:43] | Use full dose now, 1200 watts. | 用最大电量 1200瓦特 |
[34:52] | Turn it off! Now! | 关掉 快点 |
[35:00] | Jesus Chri… | 天… |
[36:32] | Bret! | 布莱特 |
[36:35] | Bret! | 布莱特 |
[36:37] | Stay away. | 走开 |
[36:41] | Stay away, Becca. | 走开 贝卡 |
[36:44] | I won’t be sent away again. | 我再也不会被送走了 |
[36:57] | You okay? What happened? | 你没事吧 怎么了 |
[37:00] | We got to go, your mom’s here. Get up. | 我们该走了 你妈妈在这里 起来 |
[37:02] | Slow down. Slow down. Slow down. | 慢点 慢点 慢点 |
[37:04] | – Shit. – Talk to me. | – 该死 – 怎么了 |
[37:05] | – Oh god. – What happened up there? | – 天啊 – 发生什么事了 |
[37:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:10] | – I was attacked. – Yeah, by what? | – 我被袭击了 – 被什么东西 |
[37:12] | I don’t know. I can’t explain it. | 我不知道 我没法解释 |
[37:16] | What’s all this for? | 这些是什么 |
[37:18] | Proof. That’s proof. | 证据 那是证据 |
[37:23] | I know. I’m just saying, | 我知道 我只是说 |
[37:25] | you can talk about your sister to me, okay? | 你可以和我说说你姐姐的事 好吗 |
[37:27] | She’s fine. | 她很好 |
[37:29] | Did you take your vitamins? | 你服用了你的维他命吗 |
[37:33] | I am feeling a little better. | 我感觉好点儿了 |
[37:35] | But, hey. Listen, bud, I… | 但是 听着 我… |
[37:37] | I know I’ve been a little distant lately | 我知道我最近有点疏远你 |
[37:39] | and I really want to fix that. | 我真的很想弥补 |
[37:41] | How about a popcorn and movie night tonight? | 今天来一场爆米花电影之夜怎么样 |
[37:43] | Yes, please. | 好啊 |
[37:45] | Good. | 好 |
[37:46] | I think a little personal time is just what we need. | 我觉得我们正需要一些私人空间 |
[37:49] | The three of us. | 我们三个 |
[37:54] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[37:57] | How about just you and me tonight? Okay? | 今晚就我们俩 行吗 |
[38:01] | We’ll see. | 再说吧 |
[38:19] | Child, how can you see with all that light? | 孩子 这么暗你怎么看得清楚 |
[38:23] | Now that’s better. Now be an angel and run along to Ito | 好多了 现在行行好 去找艾托 |
[38:25] | and tell him to bring me a very light breakfast. | 告诉他给我送点清淡的早餐 |
[38:27] | How are you doing down there? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[38:29] | I’m fine. How are you? | 我没事 你呢 |
[38:33] | I’m going to be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[38:35] | I am. | 真的 |
[38:38] | I miss your dad. | 我想你爸爸 |
[38:41] | He made me feel strong. | 他让我觉得很坚强 |
[38:44] | He made me feel protected and… | 他让我感觉受到保护 而且… |
[38:47] | I think I need to feel those things sometimes, you know? | 我觉得我有时候需要有这种感觉 |
[38:51] | – I think you do too. – I’m okay. | – 我想你也是 – 我没事 |
[38:54] | Rebecca’s strong. | 丽贝卡就很坚强 |
[38:58] | Rebecca acts like she’s strong. And she is sometimes. | 丽贝卡表现得自己很坚强 有时的确如此 |
[39:03] | But, let me tell you, when things got tough, she abandoned me. | 但是我告诉你 一旦出问题 她就抛下我 |
[39:07] | And I don’t want that to happen to you. | 我不希望你也遇到这种情况 |
[39:10] | Sometimes the strongest thing to do… | 有时候最坚强的表现… |
[39:13] | is just to face your fears. | 就是直面你的恐惧 |
[39:16] | That’s what Emma told me. | 艾玛是这么告诉我的 |
[39:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:24] | I think you might be right. | 我觉得也许你说得对 |
[39:27] | I’ll be back. | 我马上就回来 |
[39:39] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[39:40] | It’s all right. It’s okay, love. | 没事的 没事的 亲爱的 |
[39:42] | – What are you doing? – It’s okay. It’s alright. | – 你在干什么 – 没事的 没事的 |
[39:43] | Look at me. Trust me, okay? | 看着我 相信我好吗 |
[39:44] | – I’m going to tell you a story. – Mom, please, please. | – 我要给你讲个故事 – 妈妈 不要 不要 |
[39:48] | baby. | 宝贝 |
[39:50] | It was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前了 |
[39:52] | and I had a friend named Diana. | 我有一个叫戴安娜的朋友 |
[39:54] | She was so different, | 她是那么的与众不同 |
[39:57] | so special. And… | 很特殊 而且… |
[40:00] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[40:02] | And later I found out something really bad happened to her. | 然后我发现在她身上发生了些很可怕的事情 |
[40:06] | But the news, the news had it wrong, you see. | 但是那些新闻 那些新闻都说错了 |
[40:10] | And she was-she was still there. | 她…她还在那里 |
[40:12] | And she finally came back. | 最终她回来了 |
[40:14] | Mom, please. Please let go. | 妈妈 求你了 放我走吧 |
[40:16] | No, listen to me. See… see… | 不 听我说 看到没… 看到没… |
[40:19] | I left her alone for so many years, | 我好多年都没有理她 |
[40:22] | I abandoned her. | 我抛弃了她 |
[40:24] | But now, she’s going to stay, okay? | 但是现在 她要留下来 行吗 |
[40:26] | As long as I keep my head clear and you keep the lights out. | 只要我一直保持清醒 并且你要把灯关掉 |
[40:32] | – NO! – Martin. | – 不 – 马丁 |
[40:34] | Martin, don’t turn on the lights. | 马丁 别开灯 |
[40:36] | Diana doesn’t know any better. | 戴安娜不懂事的 |
[40:38] | No, Diana. | 不 戴安娜 |
[40:42] | He doesn’t understand. He didn’t mean it. | 他不懂的 他不是故意的 |
[40:46] | Martin, she didn’t mean it. | 马丁 她不是故意的 |
[40:54] | Please don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[40:59] | Wait. So your mother was in a mental institution | 等等 所以你妈妈小时候在 |
[41:01] | when she was younger? | 精神病院待过吗 |
[41:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:06] | Yeah, it looks that way. | 是的 看起来是那样 |
[41:08] | You just never talked about it, that’s all. | 可你从来也没提起过 |
[41:13] | Neither did she. | 她也没说过啊 |
[41:16] | I guess it’s not really something that you talk about. | 我想这并不是什么随便会聊起来的话题 |
[41:23] | How about I just listen? | 那我只听听可以吗 |
[41:26] | Because I’m still don’t know who Diana is. | 因为我还是不知道戴安娜是谁 |
[41:31] | She’s… | 她是… |
[41:47] | It getting worse. | 情况越来越糟了 |
[41:53] | We need to go shopping, babe. | 我们得去买点东西了 宝贝 |
[41:57] | Right. | 对 |
[41:59] | Can you run to the store? | 你能去趟商店吗 |
[42:01] | Okay. Copy that. | 好的 收到 |
[42:03] | See you in a while. | 等会见 |
[42:11] | You want to talk about it now? | 你现在想谈谈吗 |
[42:14] | I know you don’t believe me, | 我知道你不相信我 |
[42:17] | but Diana is real. | 但戴安娜真的存在 |
[42:19] | She touched my hair. | 她摸了我的头发 |
[42:24] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[42:27] | I’m going to tell you something… | 我要告诉你一些… |
[42:30] | that nobody ever told me. | 未曾有人告诉过我的事情 |
[42:34] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[42:38] | – I don’t know what she is. – She doesn’t like the light. | – 我不知道她是什么 – 她不喜欢灯光 |
[42:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[42:47] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[42:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[42:54] | So. | 所以 |
[42:55] | It turns out that your dad | 你爸爸似乎是对 |
[42:56] | was doing a lot of research into Mom and Diana’s past. | 妈妈和戴安娜的过去做了很多调查 |
[43:01] | Diana was found in a basement | 戴安娜在13岁时被发现 |
[43:05] | locked away when she was 13 years old . | 锁在一个地下室之中 |
[43:09] | And her father had killed himself. | 她的父亲自杀了 |
[43:12] | 她在我脑海里挥之不去 | |
[43:12] | She had a very strange skin disorder. | 她患有一种非常奇怪的皮肤疾病 |
[43:18] | There were stories about her. | 有一些关于她的传闻 |
[43:22] | People used to say that she was evil. | 人们以前一直说她是恶魔 |
[43:24] | And that she could get inside people’s heads, | 而且她能够进入人们的大脑 |
[43:29] | changed them. | 改变他们 |
[43:32] | She was taken to Mulberry hill Psychiatric Hospital | 她被关进了桑丘精神病医院 |
[43:35] | where she met mom. | 她就是在那里认识了妈妈 |
[43:37] | And I think she got inside mom’s head… | 我认为她进入到了妈妈的大脑之中… |
[43:41] | and made her think that they were friends. | 然后让妈妈以为她们是朋友 |
[43:45] | – But they weren’t? – No. | – 但其实她们不是朋友吗 – 不是 |
[43:47] | Diana only comes around when mom is at her worst. | 戴安娜只在妈妈状态最差的时候出现 |
[43:51] | I went through it too when I was your age. | 我像你这么大的时候也经历过 |
[43:54] | When your dad left. | 当你爸爸去世的时候 |
[43:57] | Yeah. | 对 |
[44:00] | So, what happened to Diana? | 所以 戴安娜身上发生了什么事 |
[44:03] | The doctors tried an experimental treatment on her | 医生在她的身上尝试了一种试验性疗法 |
[44:06] | and something went wrong. | 但出了一些差错 |
[44:11] | And she died. | 她死了 |
[44:13] | But… if she’s dead… | 但… 如果她死了… |
[44:18] | How could she be doing this to us? | 她对我们的所作所为又从何解释 |
[44:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[44:26] | But I think that mom is the only connection | 但我觉得妈妈是戴安娜与这世界 |
[44:29] | Diana has to this world. | 唯一的联系 |
[44:31] | You know, I think if we can get mom better, | 我觉得如果我们可以让妈妈好起来 |
[44:34] | get her mind strong again… | 让她的精神再次强壮起来… |
[44:36] | Then we can maybe break that connection. | 我们也许就能打破那个联系 |
[44:41] | No. | 不 |
[44:43] | Diana won’t let that happen. | 戴安娜不会让我们得逞的 |
[44:48] | Why do you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[44:49] | Because that’s what my dad was trying to do. | 因为我爸爸之前就想这么做来着 |
[44:57] | Okay, it’s the food. | 好的 吃的来了 |
[45:15] | Bret? | 布莱特 |
[45:39] | Stay there. | 待在这别动 |
[46:26] | Rebecca! | 丽贝卡 |
[46:35] | Oh god. | 天哪 |
[46:47] | Mom, we need to talk. | 妈妈 我们得谈谈 |
[47:07] | What? | 怎么了 |
[47:09] | Can you tell us about Diana? | 你能给我们讲讲戴安娜的事情吗 |
[47:13] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[47:15] | Your friend, Diana. | 你的朋友 戴安娜 |
[47:19] | Martin said that she was here an hour ago. | 马丁说她一小时之前还在这 |
[47:25] | Yes. She’s my friend. | 对 她是我的朋友 |
[47:32] | Is this your friend, Diana? | 这是你的朋友戴安娜吗 |
[47:35] | Is this her? | 这是她吗 |
[47:37] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪拿到这些的 |
[47:39] | – Answer my question. – No, you answer mine. | – 回答我的问题 – 不 你回到我的问题 |
[47:42] | You met Diana at Mulberry Hill | 你是在自己被带到桑丘精神病医院 |
[47:45] | when you were taken there for your depression. | 治疗抑郁症的时候遇到戴安娜的 |
[47:48] | – Am I right? – What does it matter… | – 我没说错吧 – 这和我们什么时候 |
[47:49] | – Am I right? – … when we met? | – 我没说错吧 – 认识的有关系吗 |
[47:50] | What does it matter when we met? | 这跟我们什么时候认识的有关系吗 |
[47:53] | Because she died. | 因为她已经死了 |
[47:55] | She died a year after this photo. | 她在拍了这张照片一年之后就死了 |
[47:56] | That is a lie. That is a lie. That is a lie. | 你在骗人 你在骗人 你在骗人 |
[47:57] | I don’t know what you are saying, okay? | 我听不懂你在说什么 好吗 |
[47:58] | – It’s the truth. Mom, it’s the truth. – Okay, stop. | – 这是真相 妈妈 这是真相 – 好了 别说了 |
[48:00] | Stop. Okay, I understand. | 别说了 好吗 我知道了 |
[48:02] | You are trying to take him away from me again. | 你是想再从我身边抢走他 |
[48:05] | You’re trying to take my son away from me again | 你是想再一次让我的儿子离开我 |
[48:06] | so you’re making up these wild stories. | 所以你编了这些奇奇怪怪的故事 |
[48:08] | I found her obituary, Mom. | 我找到了她的讣告 妈妈 |
[48:11] | – Explain that. – You know, those things can be faked. | – 这怎么解释 – 你知道这些东西是可以作假的 |
[48:13] | They can be faked. You sound crazy. | 是可以作假的 你就像是在说疯话 |
[48:16] | – Listen to her. – Me? | – 听听她说的 – 我说的 |
[48:16] | I know. I know. This all sounds a little crazy. | 我知道 这一切听起来都有点疯狂 |
[48:19] | There’s a dead woman in this house. | 这房间里有一个已经死了的女人 |
[48:22] | And you let her in, Mom. You let her stay. | 而你还让她进来了 妈妈 你还让她留下 |
[48:25] | I know. I see. I get it. | 我知道了 好了 我懂了 |
[48:28] | You came because you feel bad about leaving me. | 你来是因为你觉得当初离开了我很不好意思 |
[48:32] | Am I right? | 我说的对吗 |
[48:34] | I didn’t hear from you. You didn’t come see me like most people. | 我得不到你的消息 你不像其他人一样来看望我 |
[48:37] | Do you know how much that hurt me? | 你知道你那么做我有多伤心吗 |
[48:39] | And now… as it turns out | 而现在…我才发现 |
[48:42] | I’ve shutting Diana out the same way all this time. | 我也一直对戴安娜那样视而不见 |
[48:46] | And I’m not going to be the kind of person | 我可不能对朋友 |
[48:48] | that does that to a friend. | 做那种事 |
[48:51] | A friend? | 朋友 |
[48:53] | Mom, we’re talking about a dead person. | 妈 我们说的可是一个死人 |
[48:58] | Oh, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[49:02] | Ghosts aren’t real. | 鬼魂不是真实的 |
[49:08] | Then, what is she? | 那她是什么 |
[49:14] | Then, what is she? | 那她是什么 |
[49:24] | You can sleep over again at my place tonight. | 你今晚还可以来我家睡 |
[49:26] | I’ll call CPS in the morning | 我明早打电话给儿童保护组织 |
[49:30] | No. | 不 |
[49:34] | What do you mean “No”? | “不”是什么意思 |
[49:36] | I know you’ve been gone a long time, | 我知道你离开了很长时间 |
[49:38] | but she’s our mom. | 但她是我们的母亲 |
[49:41] | She needs us now more than ever. | 现在她比以往更需要我们 |
[49:45] | I’m not here for her. I’m here for you. | 我不是为她而来 我是为了你 |
[49:49] | You’re my priority. | 你才是最重要的 |
[49:51] | I can’t just leave her. | 我不能这样丢下她 |
[49:53] | Okay. But it’s not safe here. | 好吧 但这里不安全 |
[49:58] | It’s not safe anywhere. | 哪里都不安全 |
[50:06] | – How long does she usually stay up in her room at night? – Mom? | – 她通常晚上在房间待多久 – 你说妈妈吗 |
[50:10] | She doesn’t usually come out again until morning. | 她一般天亮前不会再出来 |
[50:13] | Okay. First priority, we put in some safeguards. | 好吧 首先 我们得准备点保护措施 |
[50:44] | Bret and I are going to be on the couch downstairs. | 布莱特和我在楼下睡沙发 |
[50:47] | – Okay? – Okay. | – 好吗 – 好的 |
[50:48] | Do you want your door open or close? | 你想把门开着还是关着 |
[50:51] | Closed. | 关着 |
[50:53] | Wait. | 等等 |
[50:55] | Can you… | 你能… |
[50:57] | Can you sleep in here tonight? | 你能今晚在这儿睡吗 |
[51:02] | Sure. | 当然 |
[51:04] | I just have to go tell Bret. I’ll be right back. | 我得去告诉布莱特一声 马上回来 |
[51:46] | You don’t have to stay, you know. | 你不是非得留下的 |
[51:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[51:50] | Martin wants me to sleep up in his room tonight. | 马丁想让我在他房间睡 |
[51:53] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[51:55] | He needs you more than I do right now. | 他现在比我更需要你 |
[51:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[52:01] | Are you still going to stay? | 你还要留下吗 |
[52:02] | Unless you say otherwise, yeah. | 只要你没赶我 我想留下 |
[52:06] | It will be kind of hard to sleep with all these lights on. | 不过这么多灯亮着要睡着可是有点难 |
[52:13] | You must think we’re all crazy. | 你一定觉得我们都疯了 |
[52:16] | You know… | 你知道… |
[52:18] | I don’t think that. | 我不会那样想 |
[52:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[52:31] | You can be this way around me. | 你可以这样陪着我 |
[52:34] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪也不去 |
[52:49] | Bottom drawer. | 最底下的抽屉 |
[52:52] | – What? – The bottom drawer. | – 什么 – 最底下的抽屉 |
[52:57] | In the dresser. | 梳妆台的抽屉 |
[52:59] | I will clean it out for you. | 我会帮你清出来的 |
[53:03] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[53:05] | No. Maybe. | 不 也许吧 |
[53:09] | – Okay, goodnight. – Goodnight. | – 好了 晚安 – 晚安 |
[53:39] | Mom? | 妈 |
[53:42] | we’re staying overnight. | 我们打算在这过夜 |
[53:49] | Okay, I’ll see you in the morning. | 好吧 我们明早见 |
[53:54] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[54:02] | You’re staying? | 你要留下吗 |
[54:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[54:07] | Good. | 好 |
[54:11] | I was… | 我刚才… |
[54:14] | I would like… | 我希望… |
[54:15] | maybe tomorrow morning to start over, if that’s okay with you. | 明早咱们重新开始 如果你愿意的话 |
[54:22] | Yeah. | 好 |
[54:24] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[54:28] | Did you ever hear from Dad? | 你有爸爸的消息吗 |
[54:34] | Letters or… | 信件什么的… |
[54:38] | No. | 没 |
[54:40] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[54:41] | I wished I had, I really wish you had. | 我真希望能有他的消息 |
[54:46] | I know you blame me, I don’t blame you. | 我知道你怪我 我不怪你 |
[54:47] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不怪你 |
[54:50] | It was his choice to leave, not yours. | 离开是他的选择 不是你的 |
[55:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[55:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[55:06] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[55:15] | 我需要帮助 | |
[55:33] | Shit! | 该死 |
[56:25] | Rebecca? | 丽贝卡 |
[56:27] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[56:30] | Did you find her medicine? | 你找到她的药了吗 |
[56:35] | No. | 没 |
[56:37] | But we’ll figure something out. | 不过我们会想到办法的 |
[56:40] | You think so? | 你这样想吗 |
[56:44] | Yeah, bud. | 没错 小子 |
[56:46] | We’ll make sure she get’s better. | 我们会确保她好起来的 |
[56:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[56:53] | Get some sleep. | 睡会吧 |
[57:16] | Shit! | 该死 |
[57:33] | Bret? | 布莱特 |
[57:40] | Bret? | 布莱特 |
[57:53] | Shit. | 该死 |
[58:33] | Shit. | 该死 |
[58:42] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[58:48] | Rebecca! | 丽贝卡 |
[58:59] | Rebecca? | 丽贝卡 |
[59:07] | Rebecca? | 丽贝卡 |
[59:27] | Rebecca? | 丽贝卡 |
[59:34] | Becca. | 贝卡 |
[1:00:00] | Nooooo! | 不 |
[1:00:19] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[1:00:22] | – What are you doing? – What are you doing? | – 你在做什么 – 你又在做什么 |
[1:00:24] | Don’t leave me again. | 别再丢下我 |
[1:00:26] | – Okay. – Ever! | – 好 – 永远不要 |
[1:00:28] | Hey, alright. | 好的好的 |
[1:00:31] | I guess nothing’s working. | 看来什么都不管用了 |
[1:00:33] | What else could it be? | 不然还能是怎么回事 |
[1:00:37] | A trap. | 陷阱 |
[1:00:41] | No… | 不 |
[1:00:43] | No! | 不 |
[1:00:45] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:00:47] | – Help! – Bret! | – 救命 – 布莱特 |
[1:00:49] | Let us out! | 放我们出去 |
[1:00:52] | No! | 不 |
[1:01:00] | Becks? | 小贝 |
[1:01:03] | Let us out! | 放我们出去 |
[1:01:04] | Becks! | 小贝 |
[1:01:05] | Bret! Bret, we’re down here! | 布莱特 我们在下面 |
[1:01:09] | Alright, Becks, hold on. | 好了 小贝 坚持住 |
[1:01:14] | Mrs. Wells? | 威尔斯夫人吗 |
[1:01:18] | – Hello? – No! | – 有人吗 – 不 |
[1:01:19] | No, Bret! | 不 布莱特 |
[1:01:20] | – Bret! – Mrs. Wells? | – 布莱特 – 威尔斯夫人 |
[1:01:22] | Stay in the light, Bret! | 待在光底下 布莱特 |
[1:01:24] | Bret! | 布莱特 |
[1:01:25] | Okay, Becks, hold on. | 小贝 坚持住 |
[1:01:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:02:05] | Bret… | 布莱特… |
[1:02:06] | Bret? Bret, come here! | 布莱特 布莱特 快来 |
[1:02:32] | Is he leaving? | 他是要走吗 |
[1:02:34] | No. | 不会 |
[1:02:35] | No, no. He wouldn’t do that. | 不会的 他不会这么做的 |
[1:02:38] | You did. | 但你也走过 |
[1:02:45] | No! | 不 |
[1:02:46] | Oh, come on! | 该死 |
[1:02:49] | That won’t seem last long. | 它撑不了很久的 |
[1:02:52] | We need to find more light. | 我们需要找到更多光源 |
[1:03:05] | Rebecca? | 丽贝卡 |
[1:03:10] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[1:03:17] | Martin? | 马丁 |
[1:03:24] | Diana, where are you? | 戴安娜 你在哪 |
[1:03:31] | I told you not to hurt my children. | 我跟你说过别伤害我的孩子 |
[1:03:35] | They don’t know any better. | 他们还太小 |
[1:03:41] | Do not threaten me, Diana. | 不要威胁我 戴安娜 |
[1:03:51] | No. You need me, Diana! | 不 你需要我 戴安娜 |
[1:03:57] | There’s no you without me. | 没有我就没有你 |
[1:04:04] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[1:04:09] | There’s something that I should never… | 有些事儿我就不该… |
[1:04:19] | How long are we going to be in here? | 我们要在这里待多久 |
[1:04:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:04:25] | There’s no windows. | 这里没有窗户 |
[1:04:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:04:31] | I’m working on a plan. | 我正在想办法 |
[1:04:33] | I’m not much help to you. | 我帮不到你什么 |
[1:04:37] | You’re doing great. Okay? | 你做得很好了 好吗 |
[1:04:40] | Keep looking through that box. | 接着翻那个盒子 |
[1:04:54] | I found a flashlight, or something. | 我找到了一个类似手电筒的东西 |
[1:04:59] | It’s a black light. | 这是紫光灯 |
[1:05:01] | It’s still got some juice. | 还能亮 |
[1:05:03] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:05:05] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[1:05:07] | To take an inventory. Keep feeding the fire. | 去看看我们都有什么 你接着烧火 |
[1:06:24] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[1:06:44] | Oh my god. | 我的天哪 |
[1:06:45] | 就像在医院 | |
[1:06:56] | 被困在这里 一片漆黑 | |
[1:07:13] | Holy shit! | 天哪 |
[1:07:18] | 想把索菲 | |
[1:07:23] | 从我身边夺走 | |
[1:07:28] | 就像父亲 | |
[1:07:38] | 不管戴安娜 | |
[1:07:55] | 戴安娜 | |
[1:08:42] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[1:08:48] | I saw her. She doesn’t disappear in this light. | 我看到她了 紫光灯下她不会消失 |
[1:08:50] | So? | 所以呢 |
[1:08:50] | So if we can see, at least we know where he is. | 所以如果能看到 至少知道她在哪 |
[1:08:53] | And maybe we can even hurt her with this. | 或许还能想办法伤到她 |
[1:09:06] | What now? | 现在呢 |
[1:09:09] | – Mom! – Mom! | – 妈妈 – 妈妈 |
[1:09:12] | – Mom! – Mom! | – 妈妈 – 妈妈 |
[1:09:15] | – Mom! – Mom! | – 妈妈 – 妈妈 |
[1:09:21] | Are we going to die? | 我们要死掉了吗 |
[1:09:24] | No. | 不会的 |
[1:09:26] | We’re fighters. You hear me? We’re fighters. | 我们是斗士 听到了吗 我们是斗士 |
[1:09:39] | She’s in there! My girlfriend and her family. | 她在里面 我女朋友和她家人在里面 |
[1:09:41] | Sir, get back in your vehicle. You need to get to a hospital. | 先生 回你的车里去 你需要去医院 |
[1:09:43] | – You need flashlights. – Get back in your car. Okay? | – 你们需要手电筒 – 回车里去 好吗 |
[1:09:49] | Unit 81, we’re at the Marigold house. | 81小队 我们到达玛丽戈尔德别墅 |
[1:09:51] | The power I’m afraid is out, over. | 恐怕断电了 完毕 |
[1:10:00] | LAPD. | 洛杉矶警局 |
[1:10:02] | Anyone home? | 有人在家吗 |
[1:10:11] | Hello? | 你好 |
[1:10:17] | LAPD, we’re responding to a domestic disturbance. | 洛杉矶警局 据报这里发生了暴力事件 |
[1:10:21] | We’re here! | 我们在这儿 |
[1:10:22] | We’re down here! | 我们在下面 |
[1:10:26] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[1:10:45] | Diana? | 戴安娜 |
[1:10:46] | If you hurt my kids, we’re never speaking again! | 你要敢伤害我的孩子 我就再也不理你了 |
[1:10:58] | Keep the light on us. | 拿光照着我们 |
[1:11:03] | Ma’am? | 夫人 |
[1:11:09] | Show yourself. | 请站出来 |
[1:11:18] | Back off! | 后退 |
[1:11:23] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[1:11:24] | Andrews? | 安德鲁斯 |
[1:11:27] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[1:11:29] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[1:11:30] | Unit 99, get me backup. Officer down. | 99小队 需要支援 警员受伤 |
[1:11:37] | Here, take this. You won’t see her otherwise. | 给 拿着 否则看不到她 |
[1:11:41] | – Take it! – Stay back. | – 拿着 – 别过来 |
[1:11:43] | Take it! | 拿着 |
[1:11:45] | – We have to go! – No. No, we have to get mom! | – 我们得走了 – 不行 我们得带上妈妈 |
[1:11:46] | – No, we got to go! – I’m not leaving without mom! | – 不行 我们走 – 我不能丢下妈妈 |
[1:11:49] | – Okay! I’ll get her, I promise! Come on! – No! Becca! | – 好吧 我保证救她 走 – 不 贝卡 |
[1:11:52] | – What? – How? | – 怎么了 – 你怎么救她 |
[1:12:04] | What? What? | 怎么 怎么回事 |
[1:12:08] | Becks! | 贝卡 |
[1:12:09] | Go! Go! | 跑 快跑 |
[1:12:10] | Alright. Come here, buddy. | 好的 过来 伙计 |
[1:12:12] | Oh god. | 天哪 |
[1:12:14] | Get him out of here. | 带他出去 |
[1:12:15] | – No! – It’s okay. Come here. | – 不要 – 没事了 来 |
[1:12:16] | – Let go of me! – I got you. I got you. | – 放开我 – 有我呢 有我呢 |
[1:12:18] | Rebecca! | 丽贝卡 |
[1:12:19] | I’m going to get Mom! | 我去救妈妈 |
[1:12:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:12:36] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[1:13:02] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[1:13:06] | Stay away… | 走开… |
[1:13:10] | or I’ll show you where I put your father. | 否则我就带你去看看我把你爸爸放哪里了 |
[1:13:54] | I told you! | 我说了 |
[1:13:57] | Don’t hurt my kids. | 不许伤害我的孩子 |
[1:14:00] | Mom, she killed dad. | 妈妈 是她杀了爸爸 |
[1:14:07] | That won’t hurt me. | 那伤不到我 |
[1:14:12] | This will. | 这个可以 |
[1:14:13] | There’s no you without me. | 没有我就没有你 |
[1:14:15] | No! Mom, what are you doing? | 不 妈妈 你要做什么 |
[1:14:18] | Saving your lives. | 救你们的命 |
[1:14:26] | No! | 不 |
[1:14:35] | No! | 不要 |
[1:14:42] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[1:14:46] | I’m here, bud. I got you. | 有我呢 伙计 有我呢 |
[1:15:13] | Here you go. | 好了 |
[1:15:18] | You came back. | 你回来了 |
[1:15:20] | Of course. | 我当然会回来 |
[1:15:24] | So did you. | 你也回来了 |
[1:15:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:15:31] | No more running away. | 再也不走了 |
[1:15:37] | We’re here to stay. | 我们留下 |
[1:15:44] | Hey, it’s okay. | 没事了 |
[1:15:46] | It’s nothing. | 没事的 |
[1:15:49] | I got you guys, alright? | 你们有我呢 好吗 |
[1:15:51] | Yeah. We’re never going away. | 嗯 我们再也不走了 |
[1:15:58] | Come here. | 来 |