Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Life(异星觉醒)[2017]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Life(异星觉醒)[2017]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:异星觉醒
英文名称:Life
年代:2017

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[02:35] 国际空间站 朝圣者7号火星探测任务 第1天
[02:59] This is Dr. Miranda North, 我是米兰达·诺斯博士
[03:01] quarantine officer on board the International Space Station. 国际空间站检疫官
[03:05] Today the Pilgrim capsule, with its valuable Mars soil samples, 今天载有火星土壤样本的朝圣者号太空舱
[03:08] completes its eight-month return from Mars. 结束了长达8个月的航程 即将抵达空间站
[03:13] Preparing to receive these samples 几个月来我们为接收火星样本
[03:14] has been the purpose of our mission these last few months. 做好了充分的准备
[03:19] But the Pilgrim capsule is damaged. 然而朝圣者号发生了意外
[03:22] At 0630 UTC, 协调世界时早上6:30
[03:24] Pilgrim was struck by debris and veered off course. 它与太空碎片相撞并偏离了原定轨道
[03:27] Rory Adams will spacewalk to establish visual contact 接下来罗里·亚当斯将进行
[03:30] with the incoming space capsule, 舱外行走
[03:32] and he will grab it with a remote arm. 并利用遥控机械臂截取偏航的太空舱
[03:36] We’ve been waiting a long time for this sample, 我们对这份火星样本期待已久
[03:40] and Rory is placing himself at great risk to secure it. 罗里更是冒着生命危险执行此次任务
[03:43] Over and out. 完毕
[03:44] PSI 4.7psi=0.33kgf/cm 计量单位: 磅/平方英寸
[03:44] EMU at 4.7 psi, pure O2. 宇航服气压4.7PSI 纯氧
[03:46] – Is that how you’re gonna do it? – I wouldn’t do it that way. – 你确定要那样吗 – 我要是你就不会那么干
[03:49] – Dr. Jordan, status? – Come on, faster, faster, faster. – 乔丹博士 情况如何 – 快点 再快点
[03:51] Nitrogen at near zero. 氮气值接近零点
[03:52] – Dr. North? – I’m in the airlock. – 诺斯博士 – 我在气闸舱
[03:54] Faster, faster, faster. Come on. 快点 快点 再快点 拜托
[03:55] Rory, slow to go fast. 拜托 罗里 你要稳中求胜
[03:57] – Or fast to go fast. – Deliberate. – 我要速战速决 – 稳住
[03:59] What does she have against fast? 我们要速战速决
[04:00] Remember, eight billion people. 别忘了 地球上有80亿人
[04:02] Rory, if you can’t save it… 罗里 如果你抓不住它…
[04:03] Yeah, spoiler alert. I’m fucking saving it. 提醒你一句 我肯定能抓住
[04:05] But if you can’t, Rory, just push the capsule into deep space, okay? 如果没抓住 就把它往外太空的方向推出去好吗
[04:08] – Do you hear me? – Can you get OCD… – 你在听吗 – 把这位强迫症患者
[04:10] Sorry, CDC out of my face? 不 这位疾控中心的人带走好吗
[04:12] ‘Cause I got a big operation. I need to concentrate. 我的任务很艰巨 需要集中精力
[04:14] – I just want you… – I can’t… I can’t hear you… – 我只是想… – 你说什么
[04:16] – I love you, too. – …at all. – 我也爱你 – 毕竟
[04:17] EMU at 4.7 psi, pure O2. 宇航服气压4.7PSI 纯氧
[04:19] Where’s the remote? 机械臂呢
[04:20] – Here. The arm’s yours. – There you go. – 在这儿 交给你了 – 好了
[04:22] – Full manual. – All right, he knows. Let’s go. – 全手动的 – 好了 他知道 我们去…
[04:24] – Careful with… – Sorry, you know this. – 你要注意 – 抱歉 你知道的
[04:25] Yeah, yeah. No more sorries. 好 好 别再抱歉了
[04:27] Miranda, to the Cupola, please. 米兰达 请到穹顶舱
[04:29] Yep. 好
[04:59] David? Are you on your way? 大卫 你来了吗
[05:01] On my way. 这就来
[05:03] – Slow, Sho. – Excuse me. – 慢点 秀 – 抱歉
[05:05] How do you say “breathe” in Japanese? 放轻松用日语怎么说
[05:06] Kokyu shiro. 放轻松
[05:07] This was supposed to be routine. 本来轻松的事现在变复杂了
[05:09] The airlock is sealed. 气闸已关闭
[05:10] I am walking. 我出发了
[05:16] 4:35 UTC. 协调世界时凌晨4:35分
[05:18] After striking debris, Pilgrim non-responsive. 朝圣者号遭遇碎片撞击后失控
[05:21] Inbound on collision course with ISS. 预计将与国际空间站相撞
[05:23] Initiating emergency course correction and manual retrieval. 准备开始应急轨道修正和手动回收
[05:27] Canadarm online. Transferring control to wireless. 机械臂已启动 转至无线遥控模式
[05:31] Station to Control. 呼叫控制中心
[05:33] – Initiating sequence. – Affirmative. – 程序已启动 – 收到
[05:35] So, the committee? 那委员会…
[05:36] You let me worry about the committee. 委员会就交给我吧
[05:38] Where’s Rory? 罗里在哪儿
[05:40] He is at risk out there. 他在外面太危险了
[05:41] Easy, folks. Mics are live. 小点声 伙计们 麦克风都开看呢
[05:45] You ready, Sho? 好了吗 秀
[05:46] Thrusters up. 推进器启动
[05:52] Moving into position. 向指定位置前进
[05:54] I have control of the arm. 机械臂已就绪
[06:33] Your worry lines are showing. 你担心得皱纹都出来了
[06:35] Yeah, well, I get paid by the line. 是啊 皱纹越多工资越高
[06:40] – I have a good feeling about this. – Yeah? – 我觉得这次会成功的 – 是吗
[06:44] Rory’s gonna deliver that sample. 罗里肯定能截取样本
[06:46] Right to your lab. 然后送到你那儿
[06:51] Prepare for course correction. 准备进行轨道修正
[06:54] .050-niner by.076. 0.0509修正为0.076
[06:57] – Remember your training. – We never trained for this. – 想想你之前的训练 – 我们没训练过这个
[06:59] On my mark. Five, four, three, two, one. 听我的口令 五 四 三 二 一
[07:14] New capsule trajectory, negative 0.50. 太空舱轨道重置 偏角为零点五度
[07:17] Proximity alert. Proximity alert. 接近警报 接近警报
[07:20] Ignore the proximity alert. 忽略接近警报
[07:22] New station trajectory, negative.32. 太空站轨道重置 偏角零点三二度
[07:25] The capsule will miss us. Just. 太空舱将与我们擦肩而过
[07:28] – Rory? – I’m still downrange. – 罗里 – 我还在行进中
[07:32] And it’s coming in shallow. 它正以小角度靠近
[07:34] Any moment now. Eight, maybe nine o’clock. 随时会出现 八九点钟方向
[07:37] I’m having fun. 我觉得挺好玩
[07:38] – Are you guys having fun? – Rory, if you miss… 你们觉得呢 – 罗里 如果你没抓住…
[07:41] Yeah, yeah, yeah. 知道了
[07:43] If… 如果
[07:44] Just gonna skip off the atmosphere like a flat stone on water. 就让它像打水漂的石头一样划过大气层
[07:49] Just fly off into nowhere. It’s no harm done. 飞向外太空 不要造成任何破坏
[07:52] Okay. 好的
[07:54] There. 在那儿
[07:56] – There. – I see it. – 它来了 – 我看到了
[07:58] All right, here we go, here we go, here we go. 好 来吧 来吧 来吧
[08:00] This is fun. 真有意思
[08:01] Rory, you have to move. It’s gonna hit you. 罗里 快躲开 它要撞到你了
[08:03] – No, it’s not. – Please, Rory, move. – 不会的 – 快点 罗里 躲开
[08:07] Station to Control. 呼叫控制中心
[08:08] Visual confirmation of Mars Capsule Pilgrim. 已目视判定朝圣者号太空舱方位
[08:10] I used to play catcher, but only in tee-ball. 我以前当过接球手 不过是少年组的
[08:13] – Rory? – Not now. – 罗里 – 别说话
[08:15] Not now. No, come on, come here, come here, 别说话 来吧 来吧
[08:16] come on, come on, come on. 来吧 来吧 来吧
[08:23] Rory? 罗里
[08:26] – Rory? – Rory? – 罗里 – 罗里
[08:30] – He got it. – Yes! – 他抓住了 – 是的
[08:35] Oh, Hugh? 休
[08:37] Cue Instagram! 拍照了吗
[08:39] I didn’t want to jinx it. 我可不想做扫把星
[08:42] Point and shoot, motherfucker! 赶紧拍下来 你个混蛋
[08:43] Okay, okay. 好吧 好吧
[08:58] Mars Capsule in locked position. 火星太空舱 已经锁定
[09:07] I’m coming home. 我要回来了
[09:11] This is Mission Commander Ekaterina Golovkina. 我是指挥官叶卡捷琳娜·戈洛夫金挪
[09:14] Tell the committee Pilgrim’s landed on Plymouth Rock. 请向委员会报告 朝圣者号已经成功回收
[09:19] The Mars samples are safe and sound. 火星样本完好无缺
[09:21] Copy that, Commander. 收到 长官
[09:23] Congratulations. 恭喜您
[09:33] 朝圣者7号火星探测任务 国际空间站 第2天
[10:05] Ready? 准备好了没
[10:07] We are recording. 开始拍摄
[10:09] 0640 UTC. 协调世界时早上六点四十分
[10:14] Pilgrim wasn’t just seeing things in Mars’ soil. 朝圣者号果然收获颇丰
[10:17] We’re looking at a large single cell. 这是一个巨大的单细胞
[10:20] Inert. 处于惰性状态
[10:21] Unmistakably biological. 绝对是生物体
[10:23] And, like organisms on Earth, 和地球上的生物一样
[10:25] has what appears to be a nucleus, cytoplasm… 它也有细胞核 还有细胞质
[10:31] The cell wall is thick. 细胞壁很厚
[10:34] Those hairs look like cilia. 这些毛状结构像是纤毛
[10:36] Longer than we’re used to seeing on Earth. 比地球生物的更长一些
[10:38] More like flagella. 更像是鞭毛
[10:43] – What’s our temperature? – Minus 110. – 培养器的温度是多少 – 零下110
[10:47] Start bringing it up. 开始升温
[10:49] Minus 82. 零下82度
[10:52] Even quicker. 再高一些
[10:56] Minus 55. 零下55度
[11:00] This is some Re-Animator shit. 这真像个活跳尸啊
[11:02] Oh, that’s a very obscure reference. 你居然知道这部电影
[11:04] – Not for a nerd. – Not if you’re a nerd. – 书呆子才不知道 – 除非你是个书呆子
[11:07] Minus 17. 零下17度
[11:10] Zero degrees. 现在是零度
[11:11] Oh, come on. 哦 拜托
[11:13] Eighteen… 18度
[11:15] Nineteen… 19度
[11:17] 20 degrees Celsius. 升到20度了
[11:23] Nothing. 没反应
[11:28] Update? 还要再升温吗
[11:33] I’m gonna try a different atmosphere. 我要换一种大气环境试试
[11:36] Closer to Proterozoic Earth than today’s Mars. 大气成分要更接近元古代的地球 而不是现在的火星
[11:40] Less oxygen… 减少氧气
[11:43] More carbon dioxide. 增加二氧化碳
[11:45] And then, when Sho’s ready, 等秀准备好了
[11:48] a growth medium. 就增加培养基
[11:50] In this case, glucose. 现在来看 葡萄糖就可以
[11:57] Come on, dance. 来吧 动起来
[12:21] Did it just move? 刚才它是不是动了
[12:24] Hugh? 休
[12:35] My God. 我的天哪
[12:38] It worked. You woke it. 成功了 你唤醒了它
[12:44] We’re looking at the first incontrovertible proof 现在我们看到的 是人类在火星上发现的
[12:46] of life beyond Earth. 第一个地外生命
[12:55] Oh, it’s beautiful. 它可真美
[13:13] Our first question is from Allen. He’s nine years old. 下一提问者是艾伦 他今年九岁
[13:16] And, Allen, what is your question for Commander Golovkina? 艾伦 你有什么问题要问戈洛夫金挪指挥官
[13:19] Is it green? 它是绿的吗
[13:19] 叶卡捷琳娜·戈洛夫金娜 行动指挥官
[13:20] It isn’t visible at all, actually. It’s microscopic. 其实它肉眼是看不到的 是个微生物
[13:23] A single cell. 一个单细胞
[13:24] To put it into perspective, your body is made up of trillions. 我们的身体就是由数万亿个这样的细胞组成的
[13:28] There’s an alien inside of me? 你是说我的身体里有个外星人
[13:31] Oh, I bet your teacher sometimes thinks so. 你老师肯定也是这么想的
[13:31] 罗里·亚当斯 飞行工程师
[13:33] Well, we have another question from 8-year-old Mari. 8岁的玛丽也有个问题想问
[13:36] Are you bringing the alien back to Earth? 你们会不会把外星人带回地球
[13:38] No, we’re gonna keep it up here. We’re gonna study it where it’s safe. 不会 我们会在太空里研究它 这里比较安全
[13:42] Commander? 长官
[13:43] The ISS is the most expensive house ever built. 国际空间站是全世界最贵的房子
[13:47] $200 billion American and counting. 到现在已经耗资2000亿美金
[13:50] Because we keep adding rooms. 而且我们还在不断扩建
[13:52] It flies around Earth 16 times a day. 它每天环绕地球飞行16圈
[13:56] In 30 years, over 100 people have lived here, 过去30年间有一百多人在这里生活过
[13:59] thanks to generous countries like Russia, the USA, and China. 非常感谢俄罗斯 美国 中国等国家的慷慨支持
[14:03] We call this Tranquility Node. 这个房间叫做宁静号节点舱
[14:05] Dr. Jordan here is about to break the record for consecutive days in space. 乔丹博士即将打破纪录 成为太空生活时间最久的人
[14:05] 大卫·乔丹博士 随行医疗官
[14:10] Four hundred and seventy-three, straight. 连续473天
[14:12] Your mommy must miss you. 你妈妈肯定很想你
[14:16] Ah, she does. But I have family here. 是的 但我的同事也是我的家人
[14:20] Yeah, the kind that teases him ’cause his mommy misses him. 是的 我们都取笑他 因为他妈妈太想他了
[14:23] 米兰达·诺斯博士 疾病预防与控制中心检疫官
[14:24] This is one of our newest crew members. 这位是我们团队的新成员
[14:26] Miranda North from the Centers for Disease Control. 米兰达·诺斯 她来自疾控中心
[14:29] She’s a doctor, too. 也是一名医生
[14:30] You guys are witnessing a space triathlon. 他们俩正在进行太空铁人三项比赛
[14:32] Yeah, I’m winning. 没错 我就要赢了
[14:34] We have another question from 7-year-old Leila. 7岁的蕾拉还有一个问题
[14:37] We think this question is a little personal. 好像是个比较私人的问题
[14:40] – Go ahead. – How do you go to the bathroom? – 请讲 – 你们要怎么上厕所
[14:43] 村上秀 系统工程师
[14:43] Funnel, 利用漏斗
[14:45] tube, 管子
[14:47] and some suction. 还有吸力
[14:50] Everything we do on the ISS is like everything you do on Earth. 其实在空间站生活 和在地球上没有太大的区别
[14:55] Except different. Do you like peas? 还是有点区别的 你喜不喜欢吃豆子
[14:56] 休•德里博士 外空生物学家
[14:57] Yep. 喜欢
[15:07] So, have you got a name yet? 你们想好名字了吗
[15:09] For that, we want to go down live just outside our studio in Times Square 说到这个 让我们从时代广场的演播厅
[15:12] to one very brave classmate. 连线一位勇敢的同学
[15:14] – Hi, Dominique. – Hi. – 你好 多米尼克 – 大家好
[15:17] Calvin Coolidge Elementary 卡尔文·柯立芝小学
[15:20] was chosen among 11,000 schools 在11000所学校中被选中
[15:24] for this honor. 为这个外星生物命名
[15:27] We name the Martian 我们想以学校的名字
[15:29] after our school. 将这个火星生物
[15:32] “Calvin.” 命名为卡尔文
[15:41] Control? Control? 控制中心 控制中心
[15:44] If you’re listening, and you probably are, 我猜肯定有人在听
[15:46] ’cause you’re creepy that way, 因为你们一直都是这么讨厌
[15:47] can I just rant for a second about the micromanagement? 你们不觉得自己管得太宽了吗
[15:50] We’re not blood-filled meat puppets. 我们可不是提线木偶
[15:51] I come from a long line of plumbers. 我们全家都是水管工
[15:53] I can fix a shower. 我连淋浴器都会修
[15:55] If I can’t… Well, Hugh doesn’t shower anyway, 就算修不好也没事 休可以不洗澡
[15:57] he’s British. 他可是英国人
[15:59] – First international incident. – I’m not being critical of you. – 你会引发国际争端的 – 我不是在批评你
[16:01] You’re just a very under-bathed nation. Everybody knows it. 只是在陈述事实 众人皆知
[16:03] Don’t be an ugly American. 不要成为无礼的美国人
[16:05] Wow. Who’s ugly now? 现在谁更无礼
[16:07] I nailed Step 17. I’m a very good-looking American, 无礼跟我可不沾边 我是个风度翩翩的美国人
[16:10] you know? Oh, I see, it’s right there. 找到了 在那儿呢
[16:12] Control, I’m sorry about him. 控制中心 我替他道个歉
[16:13] Rory, Control can’t hear you. 罗里 控制中心没人听你说话
[16:14] I don’t know where rage like that comes from. 我不知道他从哪冒出来的
[16:16] Can you please fix the shower? 赶紧把淋浴器修好
[16:17] Ah. You know, I can do this myself. 你知道的 我可以自己来
[16:20] No, I know. You just haven’t. 我知道 但你没做过
[16:24] Doctors are always so bad at looking after themselves, aren’t they? 医生都不太会照顾自己 是吧
[16:34] You’ve spent too much time up here, David. 你在空间站待得太久了 大卫
[16:36] Your atrophy’s accelerated. 你的肌肉萎缩加剧了
[16:39] And you’re close to your radiation limit. 辐射承受力也快到极限了
[16:43] You noticed any, um, glowing in the dark? 再这样下去你离变异就不远了
[16:49] Hmm. 嗯
[16:53] I like it up here. 我喜欢这里
[16:58] When I was in the military, we’d go to Syria. 我参军的时候去过叙利亚
[17:00] You know. 你知道吗
[17:04] We’d set up a hospital, 我们在那儿建了所医院
[17:06] treat all the casualties, and then 救治伤员和病患 后来
[17:09] we’d come back a week a week or two later, 我们离开了 一两周
[17:13] and then the whole village would just be bombed out. 回去时 整个村子都已经被炸平了
[17:16] Mmm. 嗯
[17:21] Then Earth isn’t all Syria, though, is it? 但并不是所有地方都像叙利亚
[17:28] I can’t stand what we do to each other down there. 在地球上有太多人都在自相残杀
[17:33] But it’s home, and it’s beautiful. 但地球是我们的家 它那么美
[17:37] Don’t you miss anything? 你难道就不想念他吗
[17:39] Don’t you miss fresh water or birds 那里有淡水 鸟儿
[17:44] or the trees? 森林
[17:48] I like the hum up here. 我喜欢这里的小噪音
[17:56] And the air. 还有空气
[18:18] What you have achieved with Calvin is remarkable, Hugh. 你发现了卡尔文 这是举世瞩目的成就 休
[18:23] I haven’t had a chance to say that. 我之前一直没机会告诉你
[18:25] Thank you. 谢谢
[18:27] I think these will prove to be the greatest days of my life. 这些天我度过了这辈子最美好的时光
[18:32] I wish I had a time machine, so I could visit the 10-year-old me. 真希望我有一台时光机 那样就能见到10岁时的我了
[18:37] Did he want to be an astronaut? 他想成为一名宇航员吗
[18:39] He wanted out of the wheelchair. 他想摆脱轮椅的束缚
[18:43] And how does he feel now? 那他现在的感觉如何
[18:48] Like a bird. 像鸟一样自由
[18:56] Oh, don’t get me wrong. 不要误会我的意思
[18:57] I don’t hate my chair. 我并不讨厌我的轮椅
[19:00] I love it. 我很喜欢它
[19:03] For the sake of the anonymous genius who invented it. 感谢发明了那玩意儿的天才
[19:08] You’re one of a kind, Hugh. 你是独一无二的 休
[19:12] Good night. 晚安
[19:35] 朝圣者7号火星探测任务 国际空间站 第12天
[19:36] 11:20 UTC. 协调世界时上午11:20
[19:37] Hold on to your helmets. The glucose intake is very rapid. 准备迎接好消息吧 葡萄糖已被迅速吸收
[19:42] The specimen’s cells have begun to move together en masse as a unit. 样本细胞正在聚集形成结构单元
[19:47] They’re also sharing electrical activity 同时还在进行生物电活动
[19:50] in what resembles a growing neural network. 就像正在发育的神经系统
[19:53] Notice I didn’t say “brain.” 请注意我并没说它是大脑
[19:56] Dr. North speaking. 我是诺斯博士
[19:57] It is our educated opinion that this new species is not a colony 根据我们的推断 这个新物种 并不是由单细胞
[20:01] of fast-dividing single-celled organisms, 高速分裂形成的生物体
[20:03] but one larger, solitary organism 而是一个由数万亿同质细胞
[20:05] composed of trillions of identical cooperative cells. 通过协同作用构成的巨大个体
[20:10] Here’s what’s fascinating. 这就是最神奇的地方
[20:11] I mean, it’s all fascinating, isn’t it? 它的存在本身就是个奇迹 不是吗
[20:15] Unlike most multicellular organisms, 和多数多细胞生物不同
[20:17] every cell of Calvin’s can perform every somatic function on its own. 卡尔文的每个细胞都能单独发挥体细胞的所有功能
[20:22] Every single cell is 每一个细胞都同时兼具
[20:24] simultaneously a muscle cell 肌肉细胞
[20:27] and a nerve cell and a photoreceptive cell. 神经细胞 以及感光细胞的功能
[20:31] So the creature, as a whole, 换句话说 这种生物全身
[20:33] is, in a very real sense, all muscle, 都是肌肉
[20:37] all brain, all eye. 大脑和眼睛
[20:40] As such, Calvin now possesses the means to interact with its environment, 因此 卡尔文已经掌握了与周围环境互动的能力
[20:45] including the use of what appears to be proto-appendages. 包括如何使用其原始附肢
[20:53] I’ll demonstrate. 我来演示一下
[21:12] But notice how it’s approaching and not retreating. 请注意 它并没有后退反而在前进
[21:16] Its curiosity outweighs its fear. 它的好奇战胜了恐惧
[21:32] That’s beautiful. 真不可思议
[21:58] Hello, Calvin. 你好 卡尔文
[22:03] How’s that feel, Hugh? 感觉怎么样 休
[22:05] You’re gonna be a daddy. 你要当爸爸了
[22:09] There’s gonna be a big custody battle over this one. 不过会有很多人跟你争抚养权的
[22:11] And if you feel 如果你感受
[22:14] – Like I feel, baby – One day, we’re all gonna die, – 如同我的感受 – 终有一天 我们都将死去
[22:16] and I want to know if there’d be even the possibility of having… 我想知道是不是有这样的可能性
[22:19] Let’s get it on 让我们开始吧
[22:22] Hey, let’s get it on… 让我们开始吧
[22:23] I’m getting a little nauseous. 我有点恶心
[22:26] You can do this, Kazumi. 你可以的 和美
[22:28] I’m doing my best. 我尽力了
[22:30] It’s coming. 要出来了
[22:31] Any moment now, okay, push. 就是现在 好的 用力
[22:33] Easy for you to say. 你说得倒容易
[22:36] You can do it, Kazumi. 加油 和美
[22:38] You can do it, you can do it. 加油 你能行的
[22:40] Sho… 秀
[22:42] – I can see it. – Okay, push. – 出来了 – 没事的 用力
[22:44] It’s okay. 没事的
[22:45] Push. 用力
[22:47] You’ll be able to meet Mei soon. 很快就能见到我们的小梅了
[22:49] You can do it. 你可以的
[22:51] “…and that there was more of it during the night.” 在夜间会有更多表现
[22:53] “We can observe, “ 我们也会发现
[22:54] ” too, how the recollection of a dream, which was still lively in the morning,” 那些在早上依然能被记起的梦
[22:58] “will melt away, except for a few small fragments…” 最终都将被遗忘 只留下一些模糊不清的片段
[23:01] This book doesn’t have pictures in it, does it? 这本书里连插画都没有吧
[23:04] Obviously not. 显然没有
[23:06] Would you prefer that I don’t read it out loud? 那你还要不要我读下去
[23:07] That’s beautiful. 那很美丽
[23:11] – Oh, he makes me cry. – Hi, guys. Guys. – 哦 他让我哭了 – 伙计们
[23:13] – Meet Mei. – Hey! Oh! – 这位是小梅 – 嘿 喔
[23:17] – Hi, Mei! – Hey, Mei! – 嘿 小梅 – 嘿 小梅
[23:19] – Say hi to everybody, Mei. – Hi, Mei. – 跟大家打个招呼 小梅 – 小梅
[23:22] – She’s beautiful! – Congratulations. – 她真漂亮 – 恭喜你
[23:24] Thank you. Nice to meet you. 谢谢 很高兴见到大家
[23:26] Do they have any idea who the father is? 你知道她爸爸是谁吗
[23:27] – Shut up. – Another one, another one. – 闭嘴 – 再来一张
[23:30] Okay. 好
[23:31] For story time. 睡前故事书
[23:33] It was my favorite. 这是我的最爱
[23:34] You might say my first foray into space. 也是我的太空启蒙书
[23:36] – Oh, thank you so much. – Thank you, Commander. – 太感谢了 – 谢谢您 长官
[23:39] – Thank you, guys. – She’s beautiful, Sho. – 谢谢了 伙计们 – 她是个小美人儿 秀
[23:40] Thank you! 谢谢
[23:41] – Yay! – No, seriously, that kid had blue eyes. – 呀 – 说真的 那孩子的眼睛是蓝色的
[24:57] 朝圣者7号火星探测任务 国际空间站 第25天
[25:03] Fuck. 该死
[25:07] It’s the lab. 是实验舱
[25:34] Okay. Miranda, check the O2 in the lab. Is it… 米兰达 检查实验舱里的氧气含量 是
[25:37] O2’s on 21. We’re clear for contamination. 21% 空气没有被污染
[25:39] We’re okay. Calvin’s safe. 没事 卡尔文是安全的
[25:41] I don’t understand how this happened. 真不知道这是怎么回事 实验舱的仪器不可能出现故障
[25:43] Nothing in that lab can malfunction. 实验舱的仪器不可能出现故障
[25:45] A clamp. It failed. 夹钳坏了
[25:47] – It’s on me. – Yeah, no shit it’s on you. – 我疏忽了 – 当然是你疏忽了
[25:48] A dizzy 5-year-old could have spotted that. 5岁小孩都看得出这是你的错
[25:51] Protecting these firewalls, yes, that’s my job. 我的工作是保证防火墙的安全
[25:53] But I can’t do it alone. 但我需要你们的配合
[25:54] Kibo wasn’t designed for strict firewall lockdown, 实验舱的防火墙不可能固若金汤
[25:56] and neither was the station. 空间站也是一祥
[25:58] There is zero precedent for any of this. 如今空间站里有外星生物
[26:00] But you do not come out of that lab without triple-checking everything. 你必须在离开实验舱之前检查所有部件
[26:03] You do not go into that lab without a proper rest. 在进入实验舱之前充分休息
[26:06] For all I know, we’re carrying anthrax onboard. 要知道卡尔文可能像炭疽杆菌一样可怕
[26:08] You can’t compare Calvin to anthrax. 别把卡尔文和炭疽杆菌扯在一起
[26:10] Yeah, I know at least five guys back home who can do my job. 地球上有很多人都能胜任我这份工作
[26:14] Nobody can do yours except you. 但你的工作只有你能做
[26:16] I don’t want to be around that thing. I’m not qualified to be around that thing. 我不想靠近那个外星生物 我也没资格靠近它
[26:19] – I understand. – Good. – 我明白 – 很好
[26:20] I’m just saying you can’t compare Calvin to anthrax. 我只是说你们不该把卡尔文比作炭疽杆苗
[26:22] Stop… Stop calling it fucking “Calvin.” 不要再叫它卡尔文了
[26:24] We don’t know what that thing is. Yeah? 没人知道它到底是什么
[26:26] And you’re in there, and you’re playing around with it 你在里面 每天都逗它玩
[26:28] like it’s your buddy. 好像它是你的朋友一祥
[26:31] I’m your buddy. You’re drunk on this. Wake up. 我才是你的朋友 你太沉迷其中了 醒醒吧
[26:33] This isn’t and will never be a controlled experiment. 可以用来试验的只有这一份样本
[26:36] So let’s all agree we made our first and last mistake. 所以今天的错误以后绝对不能再犯了
[26:39] I miss my fucking dog. 让我活着回地球吧
[26:40] Good night. 晚安
[26:49] Dr. Miranda North, quarantine officer, 2320 UTC. 我是检疫官诺斯博士 协调世界时晚上十一点二十分
[26:53] After weeks of stunning growth and activity, 经过了数周的急速生长
[26:56] Calvin is completely inactive. 卡尔文现在进入了完全休眠状态
[26:59] We believe it’s likely due to the clamp failure in the lab, 这可能与之前的夹钳故障
[27:01] which caused a temporary change of air pressure in Calvin’s box. 导致的培养器内的气压突变有关
[27:05] Our working theory is that this hibernation may be a defense mechanism. 我们认为休眠或许是它的一种防御机制
[27:09] Everyone here is on edge, 每个人都很紧张
[27:11] and Hugh, of course, has been beating himself up, 当然 休 也自责不已
[27:13] but, honestly, I’m relieved. 但说实话我倒是松了口气
[27:17] Calvin was growing very fast, 之前卡尔文的生长速度太快了
[27:19] and this has now given me time 如今它的休眠
[27:20] to reinforce firewall precautions with the crew. 为我们赢得了加固防火墙的时间
[27:23] The box must stay sealed, the lab must stay sealed, 培养器和整个实验舱都必须保持密闭状态
[27:27] no matter the risk to Calvin. 不管这是否会对卡尔文造成伤害
[27:31] It’s just floating. 它就那么漂着
[27:34] Because of my mistake in the lab. 因为我在实验舱的一时疏忽
[27:38] And it was going so well. 本来一切都好好的
[27:41] What? 怎么了
[27:42] Something my dad used to say. 以前我爸爸也经常感叹
[27:45] “It was all going so well.” 本来一切都好好的
[27:48] I’m toying with the idea of stimulating it electrically. 我一直在考虑要不要用电流激活它
[27:52] – What do you think? – That’s not my call. – 你觉得呢 – 这个问题你不该问我
[27:54] But if it were? 可我就想问你
[27:57] I don’t know. 我不知道
[27:58] My job is lines of defense. 我的工作是预防和控制疫情
[28:00] Imagine the worst thing that could ever happen, 预想可能出现哪些意外事故
[28:02] and then the worst after that, 哪些糟糕的情况
[28:04] and the worst after that, and then I… 还有最坏的情况 总之…
[28:07] – I’ve planned for all of them. – I understand that. – 所有情况都要考虑到 – 我明白
[28:10] But risks are taken for reasons. 但是风险越大回报就越大
[28:12] Because of Calvin, we’re gonna learn so much about life. 卡尔文让我们了解到了许多生命的奥秘
[28:14] Its origin, its nature, maybe even its meaning. 比如生命的起源 本质 甚至生命存在的意义
[28:18] – No, I know. – You’re a doctor. – 我知道 – 你是位医生
[28:20] Um, stem cell research. 还是干细胞研究的专家
[28:23] What if Calvin could make stem cells obsolete? 如果卡尔文能够取代干细胞呢
[28:27] Help cure the incurable… 如果它能治愈绝症
[28:30] Reverse the irreversible. 创造医学奇迹呢
[28:32] I have to fix this. 我必须重新唤醒它
[28:35] Good. Are you ready? 好 准备好了吗
[28:36] – Stretch. – Okay. – 开始拉伸 – 好的
[28:41] And relax. 好 放松
[28:49] Ready. 好了
[28:51] You sure it won’t hurt it? 你确定这样不会伤到它吗
[28:53] It’s a very, very low voltage. 我设定的电压值非常低
[28:55] We’re only stimulating it. 只会刺激一下它
[28:57] What exactly are you hoping for? 你就想刺激一下它吗
[29:00] I’m hoping to wake him up. 我的目的是唤醒它
[29:03] We’re seeing under what conditions 我们会知道它在怎样的条件下
[29:04] it reengages with its environment. 才能重新对周围环境产生反应
[29:12] Come on in. 来吧 宝贝
[29:14] We’re shocking the monkey. 来做心肺复苏吧
[29:22] Trying another spot. 尝试电击另一个部位
[29:31] Nothing. Not even at a cellular level. 没反应 连细胞层面的反应都没有
[29:34] Are you sure it’s not, uh, dead? 你确定它还活着吗
[29:37] It’s alive. It’s just in a deep sleep. 它还活着 只是陷入了深度睡眠
[29:40] Oh, come on, Calvin. 拜托 卡尔文
[29:43] Wake up. 醒醒啊
[29:47] Shit! 糟了
[29:52] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[29:53] It broke the wand. 它把电棒折断了
[30:01] I’m gonna try and pull my hand out. 我正试着把手抽出来
[30:04] Do that, but just make sure to protect the glove. 继续 但千万不要弄破手套
[30:07] – Shit. – It’s gripping the glass. – 该死 – 它附在玻璃上了
[30:09] Okay, okay. 好的 好的
[30:15] Little sod. 小混蛋
[30:17] How hard is it holding on to you? 它的抓力有多大
[30:19] – Like a firm handshake. – It’s fine. – 跟人的握力差不多 – 那还好
[30:21] It doesn’t hurt, but it’s growing strong. 不疼 但是非常有力
[30:24] – What’s the problem? – It’s got Hugh’s hand. – 出什么事了 – 它抓住了休的手
[30:27] His heart rate is at 165. 他的心率已经到165了
[30:30] – Sho, can we trust the glove? – It’s very tight. – 秀 手套会不会脱落 – 应该不会
[30:33] Glove’s not going anywhere. It’s fine. 我们重新紧过夹钳 不会掉的
[30:35] Shit. 见鬼
[30:36] Okay, but just relax. Tell him to relax. 他太紧张了 告诉他放轻松
[30:38] – Derry? Derry, look at me. – Tell him to calm down. – 德里 德里 看着我 – 放松
[30:40] Look at me. Relax. Just relax your hand. 先不要挣扎了 好吗
[30:43] Okay. 好
[30:45] It’s in between my fingers. 它缠住了我的手指
[30:49] Can I make a suggestion? 我能提个建议吗
[30:50] Can I just… Can I go in there and get him and… 直接让我进去帮帮他
[30:52] No, you’re not going to go in there. 不行 你不能进去
[30:53] No, of course you’re not, because we have to maintain quarantine. 绝对不行 实验舱必须隔离
[30:55] – Stop. – No, I can do this. I can. I can do this. Um… – 住手- 我自己可以的 我可以
[30:57] – Can you try and distract it? – Yes, yes. – 要不要试试转移它的注意力 – 好
[30:59] Um, um, I’ll see if I can interest it in the wand. 我用电棒试一试
[31:04] Come on, my favorite little Martian. 来吧 我亲爱的小火星人
[31:08] Come on. 来吧
[31:11] Come on. 来啊
[31:13] Come on. 来啊
[31:18] Come on. 来啊
[31:21] Come on. 来啊
[31:27] He lost interest. 它不感兴趣
[31:33] It’s got hold of my hand. 它抓住了我的手
[31:41] – Hugh? – Hugh? – 休 – 休
[31:42] Hugh? 休
[31:45] – Hey, Hugh? – Hugh? – 嘿 休 – 休
[31:55] Help me! Help me! 救救我 救救我
[31:57] – What the fuck is going on? – No, no one’s going in! – 到底是怎么回事 – 谁进去救他
[31:59] – Come on. Who’s going in? – Wait! – 快开门 谁进去 – 等等
[32:01] – Wait for fucking what? – Screw it. I’m going in there. – 还要等什么 – 快让我进去 别拦着我
[32:02] Don’t do this. 别这祥
[32:07] I don’t give a shit about your fucking quarantine! 没人在乎你的破规定 让我进去
[32:09] There’s nothing to protect you. You’re not going in there. 没有什么可以保护你 你不可以进去
[32:11] Who gives you the fucking jurisdiction? 你没有权力命令我们
[32:12] – Just open the door, Rory. – Wait, wait. – 快开门 罗里 – 等等
[32:16] You’re not going in there. 你不可以进去
[32:17] – Let him in! – You’re not going in there. No. – 让他进去 – 你不可以进去
[32:23] – Wait, wait, wait. – You’re not going in. – 安静 安静 – 你不可以进去
[32:39] He’s out. 他抽出来了
[32:41] He’s out. 他抽出来了
[32:46] Guys, look at it. 你们快看
[32:56] Aw, Jesus. 天哪
[32:57] What are his vitals? 他的生命体征如何
[32:58] 126 and dropping. 心率126 正在下降
[33:01] What’s it doing? 它在干什么
[33:33] Holy shit. 这下糟了
[33:40] Jesus Christ. 我的天哪
[33:45] You guys got eyes on it anywhere? 你们看到它去哪儿了吗
[33:50] Okay, there. There. 找到了 在那儿 在那里
[33:58] Guys? 快看
[34:39] Fuck this. 不能等了
[34:40] – No! – Let him go. – 不要 – 让他去吧
[34:42] Hey, buddy. 伙计
[34:50] Watch his hand. 当心他的手
[34:51] – There we go. – It’s there. – 我们走 – 它在那
[34:54] Get him in. Adams! 快走 亚当斯
[35:00] – Yeah. – David, I need you here. – 很好 – 大卫 快过来
[35:06] Rory, I can’t let you out. 罗里 我不能让你出来
[35:11] Aw, shit. 该死
[35:14] – There we go. – Hugh? Hugh? – 休 – 在
[35:16] – Look at me. – Just listen to me for a second, okay? – 看着我 – 让我来检查一下
[35:18] Hey, guys? 各位
[35:19] Sho, can you find a bandage? 秀 你能找到绷带吗
[35:21] Suggestions? 有什么建议吗
[35:22] Get an oxygen candle. 拿一根氧烛
[35:24] – Burn it off. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. – 把它烧死 – 对 对 对
[35:28] Just look at me. 看着我
[35:29] Look at me. It’s fine. 看着我 没事的
[35:46] Fuck. 混蛋
[35:49] Okay, all right, what now? 好了 现在怎么办
[35:55] How do we get him out? 我们要怎么把他弄出来
[35:56] We need to get Calvin back behind Firewall One, 让卡尔文回到培养器里
[35:58] and once he’s there, we can pull Rory out. 只要它待在里面 我们就能让罗里出来
[36:00] Fuck this. 该死
[36:01] Permission to fucking kill the thing. 我申请杀了这玩意儿
[36:06] Commander? 指挥官
[36:09] Kill it. 杀了它
[36:11] Sho? 秀
[36:12] – Any suggestions? – What about the incinerator? – 给点建议吧 – 用焚化炉怎么祥
[36:16] I like that. All right, genius. Here. 我喜欢 不错 好主意
[36:20] Close the red valve. Disengage the clamp. 关闭红色阀门 松开夹钳
[36:23] Disconnect the hose. 然后断开软管
[36:24] Be careful, Rory. 小心点 罗里
[36:25] – Fuck! – There’s limited fuel. – 该死 – 里面的燃料有限
[36:28] Copy. Okay. 收到 好的
[36:31] – Manual override. – Thank you. – 手动模式已打开 – 谢谢
[36:35] Okay. 好吧
[36:45] Rory, I… 罗里 我…
[36:48] Yeah. 我知道
[37:05] Fuck! 混蛋
[37:10] You’re wasting too much fuel. 你浪费了太多燃料
[37:16] No! 不
[37:20] Fuck. 妈的
[37:30] Rory! 罗里
[37:34] Rory! 罗里
[37:36] Hey! 别动
[37:38] Rory, stop. Stop. 罗里 等一下
[37:40] Rory! 罗里
[37:47] Rory? 罗里
[37:49] You’re out of fuel. 燃料已经用完了
[38:14] It’s behind you! 在你后面
[38:35] – Jesus. – Fuck. – 天哪 – 见鬼
[38:38] Somebody open the fucking door! 赶紧把门打开
[38:40] Open the portal now! Just open the portal. 把他拉出来 快打开门
[38:42] There’s a man in there getting strangled. 他都快要被勒死了
[38:43] – Rory? What is he saying? Rory? – I can’t, no matter what’s happening. – 他想说什么 罗里 – 我不允许出任何意外
[38:46] Kat. Kat! We got to open the door! 凯特 我们必须把门打开
[38:48] – No! No one’s going in! It’s protocol! – Rory? – 不能进去 这是规定 – 罗里
[38:49] – What is this fucking protocol? – Jordan, no! – 什么该死的规定 – 乔丹 不
[38:51] – Just open the portal! – Rory? – 快把门打开 – 罗里
[38:52] – There’s a man dying in there! – Nobody open the fucking… – 有人要死在里面了 – 任何人都不可以打开
[38:54] Rory, look at me, look at me. 罗里 看着我 看着我
[38:56] Rory, we can’t hear you if you take your comm out. 罗里 如果你关闭通讯 我们没法听到你的说话
[38:58] I need to see what’s happening! 我必须看到出了什么事情
[39:00] – Rory! Rory? – Rory! – 罗里 罗里 -罗里
[39:03] Will you turn around? Can you turn around? 你可以转身吗 可以吗
[39:05] There’s a man dying in there! 他快要死了
[39:07] We can’t hear you if you take your comm out! 罗里 如果你关闭通讯 我们没法听到你的说话
[39:09] No! No, you are not going in! 不 不 你不可以进去
[39:11] – Help him! – Open the door! – 帮帮他 – 开门
[39:12] Don’t open the door, okay? Don’t open the door! 千万不要开门 行吗
[39:15] Stay back! 退后
[39:16] I need to see your face. Can you turn around? 我必须要看到你的脸 你能转身吗
[39:18] Can you turn around? 能转吗
[40:27] Guys. 大伙
[40:29] Guys. 看那儿
[40:38] Sho. 秀
[41:08] That’s so much bigger. 它变大了
[41:14] Jesus. 天哪
[41:16] Guys? 伙计们
[41:17] – Sho. – Guys, it’s trying to get out. – 秀 – 注意 它想要跑出来
[41:20] The CPU overrode us. 中央处理器失控了
[41:22] It’s searching for a way out. 它正在寻找出口
[41:23] – The system won’t give me access to it. – Full manual. – 系统已经过不去了 – 开启全手动模式
[41:26] Shut them down, okay? 关掉所有洒水器 快点
[41:31] How smart is this thing? 它到底有多聪明
[41:33] It feels the airflow. 它能感知气流
[41:35] I can’t control them all at once. 我没法一次性把它们全都关上
[41:37] Then shut them one by one. 那就一个一个来
[41:43] Seal the lab. 封锁实验舱
[41:45] – Just shut it down! Shut it down now! – We are on it. – 关上它们 快关上 – 我们正在关
[42:12] Guys, it’s gone. 完了 它不见了
[42:16] – It got out. – Where did it go? – 它跑出去了 – 它去哪儿了
[42:19] Could be anywhere now. 任何地方都有可能
[42:21] Firewall Two has failed. 实验舱防火墙也失效了
[42:35] Kat. We need to reestablish quarantine. 凯特 我们得重置隔离系统
[42:41] And get a distress call out. 向控制中心求救吧
[42:44] Control, this is Station. 空间站呼叫控制中心
[42:46] Station for Control. 呼叫控制中心
[42:48] The specimen’s location is unknown. 样本现在下落不明
[42:49] It is to be considered hostile and deadly. 我们认为它具有致命攻击性
[42:52] Our intent is to isolate and destroy it in compliance with protocol. 我们的计划是在遵守规定的前提下 隔离并消灭它
[42:57] We’ll continue said course of action unless otherwise instructed. 除非另有指示 否则我们将继续执行上述计划
[43:01] – Please acknowledge and advise… – Kat? Kat. We lost them. – 收到请回复 – 凯特 信号断了
[43:05] – How much of that went out? – Some. – 有多少信息发出去了 – 大概一部分吧
[43:06] I think. 我想
[43:09] There is no way to be sure. 没办法确定发出去了多少
[43:11] Looks like communications just failed. 看起来通讯系统是刚刚瘫痪的
[43:13] Can we talk to each other? 我们之间的通讯呢
[43:15] David. It’s Kat. 大卫 我是凯特
[43:18] Do you copy? 能收到吗
[43:21] Go for David. 大卫收到
[43:22] So, we’ve lost contact with Earth. 所以我们只是与地球失联了
[43:24] I don’t think… 我不这么认为
[43:26] Wait. 等一下
[43:28] Yes, outside communications are down. 对地通讯系统瘫痪了
[43:30] – Could the sprinklers affect comms? – No. – 难道是受到洒水系统的影响吗 – 不会的
[43:33] They’re independent systems. 它们是相互独立的两个系统
[43:35] Can we run a diagnostic from here? 可以启动诊断程序吗
[43:41] The transmitter has failed. 发射器失灵了
[43:43] But we have to go outside to access it and get Earth back online. 我们必须出舱修理 才能恢复对地通讯
[43:48] Then I have to walk. 那我去舱外行走吧
[43:50] Let me. 让我去
[43:53] No. 不
[43:55] After Rory, I’m best qualified for walk-and-repair. 除了罗里 只有我最擅长舱外作业
[44:04] This is not protocol. 这不符合规定
[44:05] It’s way too risky for you to go out there and fix the comms. 现在去舱外修理通讯设备太危险了
[44:09] We don’t know where Calvin is. 没人知道卡尔文在哪儿
[44:12] You haven’t had your nitrogen detox. 而且你还没有吸氧排氮
[44:13] Your health is my responsibility. 你的健康可是我的责任
[44:15] – I’ll be fine. – Yeah. – 不会有事的 – 好吧
[44:17] What is it you say? 就像你说的
[44:21] “Slow is fast,” right? 慢慢来比较快对吧
[44:22] Yeah. Slow to go fast. 是的 也叫稳中求胜
[44:24] Yeah. Well, that’s out the window. 好吧 无所谓了
[44:28] We can escape in the lifeboats. 大不了用逃生舱回地球
[44:30] Earth is the responsibility. Nothing goes down to the planet. 地球的安全最重要 不能让任何东西落到地球上
[44:33] It was stipulated. In writing. 这是明文规定的
[44:36] What are you talking about? What was stipulated in writing? 你说什么 什么是明文规定的
[44:41] What was stipulated? 什么规定
[44:47] David, first things first. 大卫 先解决眼下的难题
[44:49] When we’re back in touch with Control, we’ll turn our attention to Calvin. 一旦恢复通讯 我们就开始对付卡尔文
[44:55] Don’t worry. 不用担心
[45:03] Rate, 61 beats a minute. 心跳 每分钟61次
[45:05] Pressure, 97 over 53. 血压 97/53
[45:09] I’d hate to see you relaxed. 她居然可以这么放松
[45:11] But she is relaxed. Aren’t you, Kat? 她的确很放松 是吧 凯特
[45:14] Suit’s running warm. 太空服内温度升高
[45:16] Like Siberia in summer. 不冷不热刚刚好
[45:25] I’m at the transmitter. 找到发射器了
[45:28] Commencing on-site diagnostic. 开始进行现场诊断
[45:34] It’s overheated. 是部件过热
[45:35] I can tell. 很明显
[45:37] How? 怎么会
[45:39] I see scorching. 烧焦的痕迹
[45:42] I want to check the coolant levels. 我想检查下冷却设备
[45:45] Is it possible Calvin could have gotten into coolant? 卡尔文有没有可能进冷却系统
[45:47] Possible. 有可能
[45:49] We have to know. 那就看看吧
[45:55] – There is the issue. – Commander? – 问题就出在这儿 – 指挥官
[46:00] It’s bone-dry. 冷却剂全没了
[46:01] Calvin is a carbon-based organism. 卡尔文是个碳基生物
[46:03] It needs food, water, and oxygen, just like us. 它也需要氧气 食物和水 和我们一祥
[46:05] We have to consider the possibility it consumed the coolant for food. 有一种可能就是 它把冷却剂全喝掉了
[46:09] David, could you list all the water sources aboard? 大卫 告诉我空用站哪里有水源
[46:12] Pure or otherwise. 不管是不是饮用水
[46:14] Uh, there’s plenty of drinking water, 除了大量的饮用水
[46:16] there’s coolant for the comms, coolant for the CPU… 还有通讯系统的冷却剂 中央处理器的冷却剂
[46:21] Um… There’s coolant for the spacesuits. 太空服里也有冷却剂
[46:25] Commander? 指挥官
[46:28] Calvin just came out. It grabbed my suit. 卡尔文刚刚出现了 抓住了我的太空服
[46:37] It’s bigger. 它又变大了
[46:41] It’s trying to get in. 它想钻进来
[46:43] Trust your suit. 它进不去的
[46:45] – Can it breathe out there? – No. – 它在太空中能呼吸吗 – 不能
[46:47] But it might be able to store oxygen for a period of time. 但它或许可以储存氧气
[46:49] I’m closing the valve. 我要关上阀门了
[46:56] It’s squeezing. 它缠住了我的脚
[46:58] Kat. Kat, are you okay? 凯特 你还好吗
[47:00] Yes. The suit’s thick enough. 没事 太空服够厚
[47:02] It’s twisting up your leg. Go. Go to the airlock now. 它爬上你的腿了 快走 快去气闸舱 快
[47:06] Aw, fuck this. I’m headed for the airlock. I’m burning this fucker off. 该死的 我要去气闸舱 烧死那个怪物
[47:10] Kat, focus on meeting David. 凯特 赶快去跟大卫会合
[47:12] We’ll worry about the comms later. 通讯系统的问题以后再说
[47:14] Sho? 秀
[47:21] There’s liquid in the helmet. 有液体渗进了我的头盔
[47:23] Calvin must have broken my coolant loop. 它已经破坏了太空服的冷却系统
[47:25] Kat, there is enough coolant. 凯特 冷却剂够用的
[47:27] Yes, I know. 是的 我知道
[47:29] I know. 我知道
[47:31] David, meet me at the airlock. 大卫 到气闸舱等我
[47:34] What? Yeah. Go, go, go! 什么 好的 我很快就到
[47:35] It’s squeezing harder. 它缠得更紧了
[47:37] Calvin cracked the coolant system in her suit. 卡尔文破坏了太空服里的冷却系统
[47:40] Commander, Calvin knows exactly what it’s doing. 指挥官 卡尔文很清楚自己在做什么
[47:42] It’s growing smarter. 它变得更聪明了
[47:45] The liquid, it’s blocking my vision. 这些液体挡住了我的视线
[47:49] I don’t have time. 没时间慢慢爬了
[47:51] I’ve got to jump. 我要直接跳过去
[47:52] – Kat, the tether won’t reach. – I’m unclipping. – 凯特你的安全绳没那么长 – 我把它解开了
[48:00] – Kat? – No comments! – 凯特 – 别说了
[48:02] I’ve got to jump. 我必须跳过去
[48:35] David, I’ve taken Kat off the channel. 大卫 我把凯特的信道关了
[48:37] Look, she’s not gonna tell you this, 她听不到我们的对话
[48:39] but her heart is beating out of her chest. She’s drowning. 现在她的心跳已经过速 她快要窒息了
[48:42] So just be prepared, she may not be rational. 做好心理准备 她可能会冲动行事
[48:44] Copy that. 收到
[48:45] Sho, I have no time for EVA. 秀 来不及穿行走服了
[48:46] I’m using the launch suit. 我直接穿舱内服出去
[48:47] – It’s not designed for this. – I know. – 舱内服的功能有限 – 知道
[48:49] – There’s not enough protection. – I know. Don’t worry. 它无法提供足够的保护 – 我知道 别担心
[48:51] – Kat is less than a minute out. – Vent the airlock. – 凯特一分钟内就能到- 开始排气
[48:53] – What about decompression? – Just do it. – 气压会降低的 – 开始
[48:54] – It’s gonna hurt. – Come on, do it! – 你会很痛的 – 快点排气
[48:56] – Is your helmet sealed? – Sho! – 你的头盔面窗还没关 – 休
[49:08] Guys, we are running out of time. 各位 我们的时间不多了
[49:19] Kat, Kat! Don’t swallow it. 凯特 别咽下去
[49:22] It’s toxic, okay? 这些冷却剂是有毒的
[49:25] I need you to help me open the valve. 你要帮我把门打开
[49:27] We’re gonna do this together. 我们一起用力
[49:30] Okay? 好吗
[49:33] I’m gonna pull down, 一会儿我往下拉
[49:34] and you’re gonna go clockwise from your side. 你顺时针转动阀轮
[49:39] Okay? 好吗
[49:40] There you go. 就这样
[49:42] Good, good, good. 来吧 很好
[49:50] Don’t worry about Calvin. 别担心卡尔文
[49:52] We’re gonna get you inside, and we’re gonna get it off. 我们会救你进来 把它打下去
[49:58] David. 大卫
[50:01] Kat? 凯特
[50:03] No, no, no. Clockwise from your side. 不 不 不 你要顺时针转
[50:05] Clockwise from your side. 顺时针转
[50:08] Kat, come on. 凯特 听我说
[50:09] – Miranda? – Yeah, I’m here. – 米兰达 – 我来了
[50:11] She’s fighting me! She’s turned her lever the wrong way. 她不听我的 她转错了
[50:13] Pull down… 等下
[50:19] Kat. You’re fighting me, Kat. Come on. 凯特 别跟我作对 凯特 别这样
[50:21] We got to do it together, now. 我们必须一起来 别这样
[50:22] – Come on. Kat, come on, please. – David. – 凯特 别这样 求你了 – 大卫
[50:24] Kat! 凯特
[50:26] – Kat. Kat! – Look at me! – 凯特 凯特 – 看着我
[50:27] Just pull on the lever! Okay? 把门打开 好吗
[50:30] Kat, come on! Come on! 凯特 快点
[50:32] Just pull down on the lever! 快 把门打开呀
[50:35] – David… – Kat! – 大卫 – 凯特
[50:37] Come on, you can do this! 快啊 把门打开
[50:38] David, she’s doing it deliberately. 大卫 她是故意不开门的
[50:43] Come on! 不要
[50:45] Kat! 凯特
[50:47] – Kat! – David, stop. – 凯特 – 大卫 别喊了
[50:51] Stop. 别喊了
[50:56] She’s not letting Calvin back in here. 她不想让卡尔文回到空间站
[51:00] Kat? 凯特
[51:07] Commander. 长官
[51:34] Kat, Kat… 凯特 凯特
[51:46] What is going on? 这到底是怎么了
[51:51] What is going on? 到底是怎么了
[52:27] Guys, guys, do you copy? 各位 收得到吗
[52:32] Yeah. 能
[52:34] – Yeah, I copy. – Okay, okay, um… – 能 能收到 – 那就好
[52:38] Let’s keep it together. 我们要振作起来
[52:42] We may have… We may have an opportunity here. 这可能是一次机会
[52:47] Calvin’s ability to survive in that vacuum and temperature 虽然卡尔文在太空环境下的生存能力
[52:49] is astonishing. 惊人
[52:52] But he can’t live much longer out there. 但它坚持不了多久
[52:57] Sho. Sho. 秀
[52:59] Are you sure that we’ve lost all communication with Earth? 你确定我们已经彻底和地球失联了吗
[53:03] I am sure. 我确定
[53:04] All right, then we have to keep it out there. 好 那我们绝对不能让它再进来
[53:07] We have a new firewall. 太空站就是最后一道防火墙
[53:11] David, can you see it? 大卫 你看得到它吗
[53:14] I’ll see. Um… 我找找看
[53:16] – Sho. – Yes? – 秀 – 在
[53:17] Can you re-flood the airlock? 给气闸舱增压吧
[53:22] You tell me when. 好了告诉我
[53:27] Okay. 好了
[53:39] Did she close that valve? 她把冷却阀门关上了吗
[53:40] Yeah, yeah, she closed it. 是的 关上了
[53:42] Okay. 好的
[53:45] What other way could it get in? 它还能从哪儿进来呢
[53:48] The thrusters. 推进器
[53:50] The manifolds in the thruster nozzles. 推进器喷嘴里有集合管
[53:51] If it tries one, we could blast it off. 如果它从那进 我们就把它喷出去
[53:54] But we’d have to know which. 但得知道是哪个推进器
[53:56] It’s too dark. I can’t see anything. 外面太暗了 我什么都看不见
[53:59] – Shit. – There must be some way. – 见鬼 – 肯定有办法的
[54:02] Thruster sensors. 推进器感应装置
[54:04] If it climbs in the nozzle, the temperature should move. 如果它爬进了喷嘴 推进器的温度就会上升
[54:07] Should. 没错
[54:09] All right. 很好
[54:14] – There. – Thruster two firing. – 那个 – 二号推进器 点火
[54:18] Miranda, can you reach Tranquility? 米兰达 你能去宁静号吗
[54:22] We missed. Cut it. 没打中 关掉吧
[54:27] Guys, it’s heading toward… No, wait! 它正在靠近 不 等一下
[54:28] No, no, it’s heading towards the lab. It’s fast. 不 不 它向实验舱去了 很快
[54:30] I’m sorry, guys, I can’t see. 抱歉 各位 我看不到它
[54:31] It’s okay, we’re watching. 没关系 我们盯着温度表呢
[54:35] – Kibo. – Thruster three firing. – 希望号 – 三号推进器 点火
[54:49] Come on. 来吧
[54:52] Please, please. 拜托
[54:54] Quest this time. 这次是寻求号
[54:55] – David, can you see? – No, I’m… – 大卫 你看到它了吗 – 没 我
[54:56] – Thruster five. – Sorry. I’m sorry, I can’t… – 五号推进器 – 抱歉 没看到
[55:03] Sho? 秀
[55:10] What was that? 什么警报
[55:12] We’ve burned through too much fuel. 我们消耗了太多燃料了
[55:13] – There. – We were already low after the Pilgrim. – 那里 – 回收朝圣者号时就已经用掉了不少
[55:16] Doc, listen, all this thrusting, 米兰达 听着 刚才这些操作
[55:19] we’ve placed ourselves into decaying orbit. 已经让我们进入了衰减轨道
[55:21] – Shit. – We’ll reach atmosphere soon – 见鬼 – 如果不返回稳定轨道
[55:23] if I don’t get us back to stable. 我们很快就会落入大气层
[55:26] And I’ll need the rest of the fuel to do it, 剩下的燃料必须用来重返稳定轨道
[55:28] – if we even have that much. – No. David? – 还不一定够用 – 不 大卫
[55:30] David, we can’t risk Calvin riding us down into the atmosphere, okay? 大卫 绝对不能让卡尔文和我们一起进入大气层
[55:34] But I don’t know… Could it survive that? 不知道它能不能承受摩擦产生的高温
[55:36] We don’t know. 不知道
[55:37] It’s already gone well beyond 它的承受能力
[55:38] what any living organism should be able to survive. 可能超乎我们的想象
[55:47] If it’s between letting it in here or letting it down there, 如果必须在让它进来和让它落到地球上做出选择
[55:50] we let it in here. 我们只能让它进来
[55:52] Where are you? 你到底在哪儿
[56:18] We’ve just let it back in here. 我们已经让它进来了
[56:25] Moving us back into stable orbit. 返回稳定轨道
[56:34] These creatures could have dominated Mars for hundreds of millions of years. 这种生物曾经称霸火星长达数亿年之久
[56:38] But now we know that they hibernate with a loss of atmosphere. 但我们知道大气成分的缺失可以让它进入休眠状态
[56:41] If we deprive it of air, retreat in Tranquility, and seal ourselves off… 我们可以退回宁静号把整个舱室封闭起来
[56:47] And vent the rest of the station. 然后排空其它舱室的空气
[56:50] Exactly. 没错
[56:52] No life support, no life. 没有了空气它就死定了
[56:54] Right. 是的
[56:56] Okay, Hugh and I will sweep from Quest east. 好 休和我负责寻求号以东的部分
[56:59] And, um, you and Sho scour the poles and, uh, lock off each compartment. 还有 你们俩负责检查和关闭北边和南边的舱室
[58:07] It will take about four hours to vent all oxygen. 排空所有氧气 大概需要四个小时
[58:11] – What do we do till then? – We wait. – 之后怎么办 – 等待
[58:18] You okay? 你还好吗
[58:21] Derry, look at me. 德里 看着我
[58:23] You okay? 你还好吗
[58:25] I’m fine. 我很好
[58:39] I remember the day the Challenger blew up. 我还记得挑战者号爆炸的那天
[58:44] They took us out of school early, I remember that day. 学校都让我们提前放学了
[58:57] It’s hard to watch people die. 那场灾难真让人揪心
[59:03] Like, uh… 就像
[59:08] Fireworks. 一场烟火
[59:11] “Up, up” 向上
[59:16] “the long, delirious, burning blue” 飞往梦幻炽热的长天
[59:20] “I’ve topped the wind-swept heights with ease and grace” 飞到防风游走的云间 从容泰然
[59:28] Best eulogy ever. 多美的悼词啊
[59:30] Hmm. 嗯
[59:32] Rory says, 罗里说过
[59:34] “Don’t give me a eulogy.” 我需要的不是悼词
[59:38] “Give me a parachute.” 而是能活命的降落伞
[59:49] He was my buddy. 他是我的朋友
[59:55] It’s my fault. 都是我的错
[59:58] It’s all my fault. 一切都是我的错
[59:59] Maybe it was your fault, maybe it was my fault, maybe… 可能是你的错 可能是我的错 也可能…
[1:00:03] I don’t know, it doesn’t matter, does it? 我不知道 但这已经不重要了
[1:00:07] Getting this thing on board was a risk, and we knew it from the beginning. 把它放在空间站本来就有风险 我们一开始就知道
[1:00:12] I took it. 我们带它来的
[1:00:14] It’s just surviving. 它只是想活下去
[1:00:18] Life’s very existence requires destruction. 毁灭是生命存活的代价
[1:00:24] Calvin doesn’t hate us. 卡尔文并不恨我们
[1:00:29] But he has to kill us 只是它必须杀掉我们
[1:00:33] in order to survive. 才能活下去
[1:00:42] Hugh. 休
[1:00:44] – Hugh. Hugh. – Hugh. – 休 休 – 休
[1:00:49] All right, all right. 没事的
[1:00:51] – Hey. – Derry? – 嘿 – 德里
[1:00:52] Hugh? 休
[1:00:54] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:00:57] I’m sorry, because of all the… 对不起 都是因为我
[1:01:01] – Hugh? – Hugh? – 休 – 休
[1:01:04] Hugh? 休
[1:01:06] Hugh? There’s no output. 休 没有脉搏了
[1:01:10] God, get the defib. 把除颤器拿来
[1:01:14] – Get him back. – Okay. – 挪过来 – 好
[1:01:17] – Get him down. – I’ll strap him in. – 让他躺下 – 我来把他绑好
[1:01:19] Take off the sling, okay? – Yeah. – 把绷带拆了 – 好的
[1:01:22] Sho, get the ACLS kit and the defibrillator. 秀 去拿心脏急救箱和除颤器
[1:01:24] Shit. 该死
[1:01:29] Here. 给
[1:01:30] Prep the defibrillator and get the shocks down. 准备进行心室除颤
[1:01:32] – 360 joules. – Yeah. – 360焦 – 是
[1:01:33] Copy, 360 joules. 收到 360焦
[1:01:35] Charging. Clear. 充电 准备
[1:01:40] – Charging. Shooting. – Still fibrillating. – 充电 – 不要停下
[1:01:41] Just stack the shocks if you have to. 再来一次
[1:01:42] – Go, 360. – All right. Clear. – 360焦 – 好 准备
[1:01:46] Shit. 见鬼
[1:01:48] – Nothing. – Go again, 360. – 没反应 – 再来 360焦
[1:01:49] – Go again. Hit him. – Clear. – 继续 开始 – 准备
[1:01:52] All right. 好了
[1:01:53] All right, all right. I got output. 好了 有脉搏了
[1:01:56] – Yeah. – Okay. – 是的 – 好的
[1:01:58] Okay, sinus rate 98 BPM. 好的 心跳每分钟98次
[1:02:01] You really scared me there, buddy. 你把我吓着了 伙计
[1:02:04] David? 大卫
[1:02:07] David? 大卫
[1:02:11] Fuck. 妈的
[1:02:12] What is this? 这是什么
[1:02:14] Stabilizing. 体征稳定了
[1:02:20] Get the plasma cutter. 快去拿离子切割枪
[1:02:21] Calvin’s feeding off his leg. 卡尔文在吞食他的腿
[1:02:25] Shit! 见鬼
[1:02:29] Miranda! 米兰达
[1:02:35] Go. Get out of here. 快走 离开这里
[1:02:41] Let’s go! 我们走
[1:02:44] Miranda, let’s go! Pull it away from Hugh. 米兰达 快走 得把它从休身上引开
[1:02:46] Sho. 秀
[1:02:47] – We’ll come back for him! – Miranda! Come on! Let’s go! – 回头再来接他 – 米兰达 快走
[1:02:49] Sho! 秀
[1:02:56] No! 不
[1:03:01] Sho! 秀
[1:03:02] No! Shit. 不 该死
[1:03:18] Hey, guys? 有人吗
[1:03:21] Shit. 该死
[1:04:50] Calvin? 卡尔文呢
[1:04:51] We don’t know where he is. 不知道它去哪儿了
[1:05:02] – Where’s Sho? – He’ll be fine. – 秀在哪儿 – 他不会有事的
[1:05:05] We stopped all oxygen venting in the station. 我们停止了排氧程序
[1:05:19] Lift me up. 让我起来
[1:05:27] Okay. 好
[1:05:29] Okay. 好
[1:05:30] Oh, Miranda. 米兰达
[1:05:40] I’m up. 我起来了
[1:06:10] I’m coming home, Mei. 我马上回家 小梅
[1:06:46] I know what I feel is not scientific. 我已经没办法
[1:06:48] It’s not rational. 再保持理智了
[1:06:52] I feel hate. 我好恨
[1:06:55] I feel pure… 满脑子都是
[1:06:57] fucking… 憎恨
[1:06:59] …hate for that thing. 对它的憎恨
[1:07:13] Calvin. 卡尔文
[1:07:20] How is that moving like that? 它怎么会显示在图上
[1:07:22] He must have swallowed the marker on Derry’s leg. 它肯定把德里腿上的传感器吃下去了
[1:07:25] Yeah. 应该是
[1:07:29] We can track him. 这样就能追踪它了
[1:09:11] Let’s kill this thing. Venting Zarya now. 消灭它吧 曙光号开始排气
[1:09:27] Okay, it’s suffocating. 好了 没有氧气了
[1:09:28] – How long do you think that’s gonna take? – I don’t know. – 还要多久它才会窒息而死 – 不知道
[1:09:32] Proximity alert. Proximity alert. 接近警报 接近警报
[1:09:35] Proximity alert. Proximity alert. 接近警报 接近警报
[1:09:38] Proximity… 接近警报
[1:09:40] They’re coming. 他们来了
[1:09:41] Kat’s distress call must have reached Earth. 看来他们收到了凯特的求救讯息
[1:09:43] Wait, where are they docking? 他们要在哪里对接
[1:09:46] Shit. 该死
[1:09:47] – Looks like Zarya. – Jesus, that’s where Calvin is. 好像去了曙光号 – 糟了 卡尔文就在那儿
[1:09:51] Station to Soyuz. 空间站呼叫联盟号
[1:09:54] Station to Soyuz, do you copy? 呼叫联盟号 收到请回复
[1:09:58] Station to Soyuz, do you copy? 呼叫联盟号 收到请回复
[1:10:00] – Station to Soyuz, do you copy? – Try the flashlight. – 呼叫联盟号 收到请回复 – 用手电筒试试
[1:10:06] Come on, come on. 看这里 看这里
[1:10:10] They can’t see this. 他们看不见
[1:10:13] Must be too reflective. 光都被反射了
[1:10:26] Shit. 该死
[1:10:27] What the fuck are they doing? 他们到底想干什么
[1:10:29] David. 大卫
[1:10:30] David! 大卫
[1:10:32] They’re not coming to rescue us. 他们不是来救我们的
[1:10:35] It’s Firewall Three. 这是三号防火墙
[1:10:37] What? 什么
[1:10:39] Firewall One was the box. 一号防火墙是培养器
[1:10:42] And Firewall Two was the lab. 二号防火墙是实验舱
[1:10:46] And Firewall Three is the station. 三号防火墙是空间站
[1:10:50] But we have a new firewall. 曙光号是新的防火墙
[1:10:52] – What are you saying? – They don’t know that. – 你说什么 – 但他们不知道
[1:10:54] And if Firewall One or Two fail, they have two choices. 如果一号和二号防火墙都失效了 他们只有两个选择
[1:10:58] They can contain, or they expel. 将我们隔离或者流放
[1:11:05] They’re pushing us out to deep space. 他们正在把我们推向外太空
[1:11:10] They cannot risk Calvin reaching Earth. 这样卡尔文就不可能落到地球上了
[1:11:14] That was my protocol. 这是我提出的方案
[1:11:16] I insisted from the beginning, and the committee agreed. 一开始我就坚持这样做 上层也批准了
[1:11:21] They all put their names to it. 他们全都签字同意了
[1:11:23] The list is as long as your arm. 名单非常长
[1:11:27] Now, protecting firewalls is my job, 保证防火墙的安全是我的责任
[1:11:29] and if we would have succeeded, we could have gone home. 我们如果成功了就可以安全返回地球
[1:11:34] And if we failed… 但如果失败了
[1:11:43] Wait for me, Mei. 等我 小梅
[1:11:55] Sho. Oh, he thinks it’s a rescue. 是秀 他以为救援来了
[1:11:58] Oh, God. He’s heading towards Calvin. 糟糕 他朝着卡尔文去了
[1:12:02] We have to stop him. 我们必须阻止他
[1:12:15] Sho! 秀
[1:12:16] Sho, can you hear us? 秀 听得到吗
[1:12:57] Sho! 秀
[1:13:03] Sho! 秀
[1:13:31] Sho! 秀
[1:13:33] – Miranda! – Sho! – 米兰达 – 秀
[1:13:41] Sho? 秀
[1:13:52] – Sho! – Take my hand, Sho! – 秀 – 抓住我的手 别松手
[1:13:54] Don’t let go, Sho! 别松手 秀
[1:14:12] No! 不
[1:14:17] No! No, don’t let go! 不 别松手
[1:14:21] Sho! No, Sho! No! 秀 不 秀 不
[1:14:25] – No! – Let go! – 不 – 松手
[1:14:27] – No! – No! – 不 – 不
[1:14:29] No! Sho! Sho! 不 秀 秀
[1:14:52] Miranda! 米兰达
[1:14:59] No! 不
[1:15:00] – Come on! – No! – 加油 – 不
[1:15:02] Miranda! 米兰达
[1:15:10] Miranda! Let’s go! 米兰达 松手
[1:16:05] The CPU is still up. It’s a miracle. 中央处理器还在运转 真是个奇迹
[1:16:08] We’re, uh… 我们的…
[1:16:10] We’re losing life support. 我们的生命维持系统瘫痪了
[1:16:12] The temperature is dropping rapidly. 气温下降得很快
[1:16:14] Atmosphere is venting from everywhere, and I don’t know how to stop it. 整个空间站都在排气 我不知道怎么让它们停下
[1:16:17] Okay, how much time do we have? 我们还剩多少时间
[1:16:19] In here? Uh, two hours, maybe an hour 45… 在这儿 2个小时 也可能1小时45分
[1:16:24] But it, uh… 我需要…
[1:16:26] – What? – Fuck. – 怎么了 – 糟了
[1:16:27] – Fuck! – What? What is it? What? – 真该死 – 怎么了 怎么了
[1:16:31] We’re, uh… 我们…
[1:16:34] We’re not moving into space. The opposite. 我们没有飘向外太空 而是在飘向地球
[1:16:36] All that fucked-up thrusting, we’re decaying again. 联盟号的反向推力让我们进入了衰减轨道
[1:16:39] What? 什么
[1:16:42] Sho has a subroutine here. 秀设置了一个子程序
[1:16:48] Without any correction in course, which, um… 我们没法修正轨道了 因为
[1:16:50] we don’t have any fuel for anyway, um… 燃料早就已经用完了
[1:16:54] We’ll hit the atmosphere in, uh… 现在距离落入大气层还有
[1:16:59] 39 minutes. 39分钟
[1:17:13] We’re not gonna survive reentry. 我们活不到落地的时侯
[1:17:23] Calvin could. 但卡尔文可
[1:18:11] It’s so cold. 好冷啊
[1:18:37] My father used to read this to me when I was a kid. 小时候我爸爸经常读这个给我听
[1:18:46] “Good night, room.” 晚安 房间
[1:18:51] “Good night, moon.” 晚安 月亮
[1:18:54] “Good night, cow jumping over the moon.” 晚安 从月亮上跳过的牛
[1:19:01] “Good night, light.” 晚安 灯
[1:19:03] “And the red balloon.” 还有红气球
[1:19:12] “Good night, nobody.” 晚安 不在这里的人
[1:19:41] I remember when I saw my first picture of Earth. 当我第一次看到地球的照片时
[1:19:46] And I asked my father where all those… 我问我爸爸为什么上面没有
[1:19:50] All those lines were. 那些线条
[1:19:53] The borders. 那些边界线
[1:20:00] I really miss him. 我好想他
[1:20:22] Good night, moon. 晚安 月亮
[1:20:26] Good night, stars. 晚安 星星
[1:20:30] Good night, air. 晚安 空气
[1:20:37] Good night, air. 晚安 空气
[1:20:42] Bait. 诱饵
[1:20:44] Calvin needs oxygen to survive. 卡尔文需要氧气才能存活
[1:20:47] With the 02 levels so low in the rest of the ship, 现在空间站里的氧气含量这么低
[1:20:49] it will be drawn to the oxygen candles. 而氧烛可以释放出氧气
[1:20:51] – We can use them as bait. – Yeah. – 我们可以用它们做诱饵 – 没错
[1:20:52] There are two lifeboats, A and B, 我们有两个逃生舱 A和B
[1:20:56] both set to default entry trajectory. 它们会自动进入返航轨道
[1:21:00] You press the button, they autopilot themselves to the surface, 只要按下启动键 它们就能自行返回地球
[1:21:04] unless somebody… Somebody overrides them from the inside. 除非有人从内部更改驾驶模式
[1:21:08] I use the oxygen candles to lure Calvin into Boat A. 我会用氧烛做诱饵 把卡尔文引到逃生舱A
[1:21:13] I close the hatch. I press the button to give me full manual control. 关上舱门按下启动键 然后升启全手动模式
[1:21:18] And if I can hold the stick, I can override the flight path. 只要能抓住控制杆 我就可以改变航道
[1:21:20] And if I hold it long enough, 而只要时间够长
[1:21:23] I can avoid reentry. 我就能绕过大气层
[1:21:26] You fly out into deep space. 你会飞向外太空
[1:21:28] With Calvin. Yes. 和卡尔文一起 没错
[1:21:30] Meanwhile, you get into Boat B, 与此同时 你要进入逃生舱B
[1:21:33] you press the button, and if there are no complications, 按下启动键 不出意外的话
[1:21:36] – then it’d take you back home. – No. – 你就能回到地球了 – 不
[1:21:38] No, we should lure Calvin together. 不 我们应该一起行动
[1:21:39] – No, Miranda. – Yeah. – 不行 米兰达 – 嗯
[1:21:42] That doesn’t make any sense. 那样做没有意义
[1:21:43] Why? 为什么
[1:21:45] The lifeboats are meant for one person. 每个逃生舱只能坐一个人
[1:21:48] And this has been your plan all along. 这也是你计划的一部分
[1:21:51] To make sure that, that creature doesn’t get to Earth. 用来确保外星生物不会进入地球
[1:21:55] Then I should be Plan A. 那让我来引诱卡尔文
[1:21:57] No, I’m a pilot. 不 让我来
[1:21:59] You’re Plan B. 你要活着回去
[1:22:02] Listen, listen. 听我说 听着
[1:22:04] I belong up here. 我属于这里
[1:22:11] I don’t want to go back down to eight billion of those motherfuckers. 我不想回去和80亿个混蛋呆在一起
[1:22:20] I need you to say you trust me. 我希望你能相信我
[1:22:24] Yeah? 好吗
[1:22:33] I do. 好
[1:22:36] I trust you. 我相信你
[1:22:42] Wait here. I’ll signal you. 你在这里 等我的信号
[1:24:37] Hey! Shit! 嘿 糟糕
[1:24:53] Shit! 糟糕
[1:25:41] Fuck. 该死
[1:26:58] Okay. 到了
[1:27:02] This is Mission Specialist Dr. David A. Jordan 我是随行医疗官大卫·乔丹
[1:27:05] commanding Soyuz Lifeboat A, 2233 UTC. 正在操纵联盟号逃生舱A 协调世界时晚上10:23分
[1:27:09] ISS has entered catastrophic orbital decay. 由于轨道衰减 国际空间站即将坠毁
[1:27:13] Initiating emergency escape sequence in five, 现启动紧急逃生程序 倒计时 五
[1:27:16] four, three, 四 三
[1:27:19] two, one. 二 一
[1:28:00] Come on, Miranda, get going. 快啊 米兰达 快走
[1:28:18] Initiating manual override. 开启手动控制模式
[1:28:49] This is Dr. Miranda North, 我是米兰达·诺斯
[1:28:50] black box recording in case of death upon reentry. 进入大气层前留此记录以防不测
[1:28:54] The creature killed four of the six ISS astronauts, 火星生物卡尔文已杀害四名空间站宇航员
[1:28:57] with a fifth, Dr. David Jordan, 为防止它落入地球 大卫·乔丹博士
[1:29:00] presumed dead, carrying it out into deep space. 带它一起飞向了外太空
[1:29:04] My five colleagues all sacrificed themselves to maintain the firewall, so, please, 为了地球的安全 我的5名同事全都献出了自己的生命
[1:29:09] honor them for giving everything to this cause. 请你铭记他们为航天事业做出的巨大牺牲
[1:29:13] Mars life-forms should be considered hostile. 经证实火星生物极具攻击性
[1:29:16] Do not underestimate their intelligence and their adaptive capabilities. 千万不要低估它们的智商和适应能力
[1:29:21] Now, we did not learn how to restrain or eliminate it, 我们尚未找到控制或消灭卡尔文的方法
[1:29:24] but if this creature ever reaches Earth, 如果该生物抵达地球
[1:29:26] use every available resource to destroy it, 请务必不惜一切代价将其消灭
[1:29:29] or you will risk all human life. 否则全人类将面临灭顶之灾
[1:31:42] You can do it. You can do it. 你能做到 你能做到
[1:31:45] You can do it. 你能做到
[1:31:46] Come on! 拜托
[1:33:33] No, no, no. No! 不要
[1:33:35] No! No! 不要
[1:33:38] No! 不要
[1:33:40] No! 不要
[1:33:41] No! 不要
[1:33:44] No! No! 不 不
[1:33:46] No! No! 不 不
[1:33:51] No! 不要
[1:33:53] No! 不要
[1:33:55] No! 不要
[1:33:57] No, no, no! 不 不 不
[1:33:59] No, no, no, no! 不要打开
2017年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Alien:Covenant(异形:契约)[2017]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Ides of March(总统杀局)[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme