Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Let Them All Talk(让他们说吧)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Let Them All Talk(让他们说吧)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:让他们说吧
英文名称:Let Them All Talk
年代:2020

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:20] Oh, God, there must be a better way. 天呐 一定还有更好的方法
[00:22] There must be a better way to describe things, 一定还有更好的方式来描述事物
[00:26] to arrange words in a new way, to use words, 一种遣词造句的新方法
[00:30] to take you to a place beyond words. 用文字 打造超越文字的境界
[00:34] There must be. 一定还有
[00:35] I’m so glad that we could finally sit down together. 真高兴我们终于见面了
[00:38] I know we haven’t had a chance to do that since Sonia retired. 我知道 索尼娅退休后我们一直没机会见面
[00:42] I know that she is… She is very sad to go. 我知道她…她离开时很难过
[00:46] – Understandably, but… – It’s just such a shame. -有情可原 不过… -真是可惜
[00:50] Retiring at, what, 70? Why? 在将近七十岁时退休 何苦呢
[00:53] – Well– – It doesn’t make any sense to me. -这个… -我是没法理解
[00:57] Well, I know that… That her husband obviously hasn’t been– 我知道她丈夫一直以来都…
[01:00] The husband is ill. 她丈夫病了
[01:02] The children are needy. The children are 40. 她的孩子经济状况很差 她的孩子都四十来岁了
[01:06] But are more needy than ever. So that’s confusing. 却比以往更需要支持 真搞不懂
[01:11] And how long have you been at the agency? 你在出版社工作了多久
[01:14] I know we’ve spoken on the phone… 我知道我们在电话里聊过
[01:17] for a couple of years. 聊了好几年
[01:20] Well, I’ve been… 我在…
[01:22] I think it’s been eight years I’ve been at the agency now, 我大概已经在出版社工作了八年了
[01:26] and I’ve been assisting Sonia for the last seven. 过去七年我一直是索尼娅的助理
[01:29] So, actually, I know it may seem that I’m new, but I’ve been… 我知道这可能显得我是个新手 不过我…
[01:33] – Gosh. – …working on your account and working on your sales, -老天 -一直在为你工作 操心你的销量
[01:37] and I should say that there is a lot of excitement at the agency 我必须得说 出版社的人都对你的新手稿
[01:42] regarding your new manuscript, 表现出了极大的兴趣
[01:45] and without wanting to pry too much, 我不想打探
[01:47] is there anything you might be able to… 不过你有没有什么
[01:49] – to share with us? – Not really. Not at this point, no. -想和我们说的 -没有 目前没有
[01:54] I’m sorry to be so blunt, but… 抱歉 我就直说了
[01:58] Sonia never invaded my process in any way, 索尼娅从没干涉过我写作的过程
[02:02] and she always gave me free rein. 她一直以来都让我自由发挥
[02:04] She gave me the dignity 她尊重我
[02:06] and the respect of complete autonomy. 给了我完全自主权
[02:14] – Everyone’s very excited. Um… – Great. -大家都很激动 -好
[02:18] What do you like about my writing? 你喜欢我作品的什么方面
[02:20] I mean, what pulls you to the material? 是什么吸引了你
[02:24] Well, um… 这个…
[02:27] I have to say, I… 我得说 我…
[02:29] The first book of yours that I read was You Always, You Never. 我读过的你的第一部作品是《你总是 你从未》
[02:34] – And I was– – Did you ever read A Function of the Body? -我… -你读过《身体的功能》吗
[02:39] Was that one of the ones that you liked? 你喜欢这本书吗
[02:42] That was a much, much better book… Quite frankly. 老实说 那本书要好得多
[02:47] You Always, You Never, yes, it has a residual impact. 《你总是 你从未》的确有持续的影响力
[02:51] Uh, it won the Pulitzer, but it’s… 它得了普利策奖 但这奖…
[02:54] It’s a completely different thing than the Footling Prize. 这奖和福特灵奖可没法比
[02:59] Oh, yes, I meant to bring that up, actually. They are… 当然 我正想说呢 他们
[03:02] They are asking for an answer. They’re… they’re… 他们在等你的回复 他们
[03:06] Obviously, they’re hoping that you’ll be able to make it, and… 当然 他们希望你能去
[03:09] Do you realize that they don’t give 你知道福特灵小说奖
[03:11] the Footling Prize in fiction every year? 不是每年都颁发吗
[03:14] It’s something that other writers confer on writers. 这是一群作家给予作家的奖项
[03:19] – Well– – I’m so proud, but I just, uh… -这… -我很自豪 但我…
[03:25] I can’t attend. I can’t attend. 我没法去参加 我去不了
[03:29] It’s killing me. 我也很难过
[03:32] But… 但是…
[03:35] I can’t fly, you see, so… 其实 我不能坐飞机 所以…
[03:38] – I can’t fly. – Do– -我坐不了飞机 -你
[03:41] – And along with the other things– – Would you consider… -还有其他那些… -你可以接受…
[03:45] I mean, there may be a way for you 也许有法子能让你
[03:47] to get to the UK without having to fly. 不用坐飞机去英国
[03:49] I mean, there’s a crossing. 有横渡大西洋的航线
[03:51] There’s a ship, the Queen Mary 2, 有艘船叫玛丽皇后二号
[03:54] that goes from New York to Southampton. 它在纽约和南安普敦间往返
[03:55] I happen to know the director of the Cunard Line. 我正好认识冠达邮轮的主管
[03:58] And… you know, they have regular crossings between– 他们有定期航线
[04:01] Transatlantic crossings, and I’m sure… 跨越大西洋的航线 我相信
[04:05] I’m sure if I spoke to him, 我相信如果我找他说说
[04:06] they’d be willing to to give you a state room 他们很乐意给你提供一间特等舱
[04:09] and whatever you needed. I mean, in exchange for… 满足你的要求 以换取…
[04:13] Perhaps if you did a little talk on the boat, then… 也许你可以在船上做个小演讲
[04:16] – Oh, well, I don’t think… – Then something could be arranged. -我不觉得… -这样一来一切都好安排
[04:20] Just hear me out. I think… 听我说完 我觉得
[04:23] Yes, I think that might be the solution 我觉得这个方法也许可以
[04:26] to be able to get you there, 让你去英国
[04:27] because, obviously, this prize 显然 这个奖项
[04:28] means so much to you, as it should, 对你意义重大 这是理所当然
[04:31] and I know that they’d be thrilled if you were able to make it. 如果你能亲自去领奖 他们肯定会很开心
[04:34] And it really is a lovely way to travel. It’s a beautiful ship. 而且坐船旅行很惬意 那艘船很不错
[04:39] Could I bring guests? 我能带人同行吗
[04:41] – Yes, of course. – How many? -当然 -能带几位
[04:46] And my main feeling is just feeling like 我主要是感觉
[04:48] I’m a burden on you, and… 我拖累了你
[04:50] Just, like, shoving myself in here when, you know… 非要过来挤在这里 尤其是…
[04:53] And I appreciate it. Mika appreciates it. 我很感激 米卡也很感激
[04:55] You know, I invited you– May I just remind you? 是我邀请你来的 还记得吗
[05:00] I invited you. I’m your mom. I’m your family. 我邀请了你 我是你妈妈 你的家人
[05:04] What’s that for if not to… 家人不就是这样吗
[05:10] I still don’t understand it. 我还是不懂
[05:13] What… How could… You did this company together. 怎么…这公司是你们合伙办的
[05:17] And I don’t understand how he… 我搞不懂他怎么能…
[05:20] I think he thinks that I– 我想他认为我…
[05:21] cut you out. Why he would do that? 把你踢出来 他为什么要这样
[05:24] He used the program that I had developed or I… 他用的是我开发的程序 或者说…
[05:27] It was my idea. He actually did the… He was the engineer on it. 反正是我的主意 但他…他是工程师
[05:31] I don’t know, honey. I really don’t know. 我不懂 宝贝 我真的不懂
[05:33] I’m clueless, actually, 可以说是一头雾水
[05:35] about what you’re going through with this. 无法想象你所经历的一切
[05:37] That a friend should do this to you is kind of outrageous. 你的朋友居然会这样对你 太过分了
[05:42] – It’s shock… It’s… – It makes me feel violent. -的确令人震惊 -让我很想打人
[05:45] – Mom. – It does. Easily. -妈 -真的 很想
[05:50] Don’t let that motherfucker near me. 别让那个人渣出现在我面前
[05:53] Why wouldn’t you go on this trip? I mean, it sounds fascinating. 你为什么不想去旅行 听起来很有趣
[05:57] Well, Cheryl needs more prep time before her parole hearing. 谢丽尔还要再准备一下假释听证会
[06:01] Mom, the hearing is six months from now. 妈 离听证会还有半年呢
[06:05] – Roberta’s going, right? – Yes, Roberta’s definitely going. -罗伯塔也去 对吗 -没错 罗伯塔肯定会去
[06:10] And you haven’t heard from Alice since Dad died. 自从爸去世后 你就没和爱丽丝联系过
[06:14] And when did you last see her and Roberta? 你上次见她们俩是什么时候
[06:18] I don’t think we’ve seen each other since… 我们三个自从…
[06:22] Since we all got together in San Francisco. 自从旧金山那次后就没再见了
[06:24] That was, like, when was that? 那都是多久前的事了
[06:27] That was…that was over 30 years ago. 大概 大概三十年前吧
[06:33] Well, you got to go. 那你一定要去
[06:37] You have… I think you have to go, 你必须 我觉得你必须去
[06:38] just to find out why she’s reaching out. 看看她为什么联系你
[06:41] And why you two? Why now? 为什么联系你们两个 为什么是现在
[06:46] – How are you? – Fine. -你好吗 -很好
[06:48] So I am very frustrated right now. 我现在很失望
[06:51] – Oh, dear. – I know. -天呐 -是啊
[06:54] I called ahead… Are you Carol? 我提前打过电话 你是卡罗尔吗
[06:55] No, I am Roberta, as you can see… 不 我是罗伯塔 你也能看到
[06:58] – I do see it now. – If you have eyeballs. -我看到了 -只要你长了眼睛
[06:59] I do. Okay, I called ahead and spoke to someone named Carol. 当然 我提前打过电话 和卡罗尔说过
[07:03] Perhaps was your manager, I don’t know. 也许她是你上司 我也不知道
[07:05] And I don’t want to get you in trouble. 我不想给你惹麻烦
[07:07] But she did tell me that you have 但她给我说你们店里
[07:09] a peacock blue panty and bra set. 有孔雀蓝的内衣套装
[07:14] And that is what I’m here for, and all I am seeing is teal. 我来就是为了它 可我只看到了蓝绿色的
[07:19] – So… – Can I just point out -所以 -我能说一下吗
[07:22] that the difference between teal 蓝绿色和孔雀蓝之间的区别
[07:24] and peacock is as fine as a hair. 真的微乎其微
[07:28] Maybe to you. 可能在你眼中是这样
[07:29] I have a highly developed sense of color. I’m a designer. 我对色彩更敏感 我是个设计师
[07:32] There’s too much yellow in this. Now, let me help you understand. 这个颜色过于黄了 让我给你解释一下吧
[07:41] Clovis, remember, I am leaving today for two weeks, 克洛维斯 别忘了 从今天起我要休假两周
[07:45] and I’ll be back on the 16th, okay? 我16号才回来 好吗
[07:47] – Wait, you’re going away? – Yeah. -等等 你要休假 -对
[07:50] I told you all this in the email about three weeks ago. 我大概三周前就给你发过邮件了
[07:53] – I gave you the whole itinerary. – I didn’t get your email. -整个行程单都发你了 -我没收到你的邮件
[07:57] – I think you did. – I didn’t get an email from you. -我觉得你收到了 -我没收到你发的邮件
[07:59] – Because I sent it. – Okay, can you get someone to cover you? -因为我的确发了 -好吧 你能找人代你班吗
[08:02] – ‘Cause I have you five days next week. – No, but I think you can. -我下周给你排了五天班 -不行 但你可以
[08:06] Because that’s your job as manager. Bye-bye. 这可是你做经理的本职啊 再见
[08:15] Who are the other two people she invited? 她邀请的另外两个人是谁
[08:19] They’re her… like, her two oldest friends from college. 是她…是她大学时的两个老朋友
[08:22] – Really? – Yeah, so they’ve been friends for like 50 years. -是吗 -对 她们做了五十年朋友了
[08:25] – Jesus. – Just been chillin’. -天呐 -一直有联系
[08:28] Or I guess they haven’t seen each other in a while, I’m not sure. 或者她们可能有段时间没见了 我也不确定
[08:30] I don’t know, for our generation, 对我们这代人而言 我不知道
[08:32] what friendship will look like over a long period of time. 我们的友谊经过岁月打磨后会变成什么样
[08:35] At least, I’ve only had friends for four years at a time, 反正 我只有过四年的朋友
[08:37] and these women have been friends for 50 years, so– 而她们已经做了五十年朋友了
[08:40] Just trying to, maybe study them and learn. 我想研究一下她们的友情 学点东西
[08:42] Maybe I can learn something from it, you know? 也许能学到点什么
[08:46] And, what, she’s, like, a TV person? 她是个演员吗
[08:48] No, she’s a writer. She’s… An author. 不 她写东西 她是个作家
[08:52] – Do you not know this? – You didn’t tell us anything about this. -你不知道吗 -你没告诉过我们她的事
[08:54] What do you mean? You don’t know who my aunt is? You don’t? 什么 你们不知道我姑姑是谁吗 真的吗
[08:58] Alice Hughes, You Always, You Never. 爱丽丝·休斯 《你总是 你从未》的作者
[09:02] It won the Pulitzer Prize. 这书得了普利策奖
[09:03] It’s been turned into a movie and a miniseries 还被改编成了电影和迷你剧
[09:05] in the last, I don’t know, 15, 20 years or something. 就在过去大概15到20年间吧
[09:09] – You haven’t seen it? – This was years ago? Or this was recent? -你们没看过吗 -是很久以前 还是最近改编的
[09:14] I’m really surprised. It’s, like… Well, you should read it. 我震惊了 你们应该看看
[09:17] It’s an unbelievable book and a great movie. 那本书很不错 电影也很棒
[09:19] Can you not go? Why would you go? 你能不能别去 为什么要去
[09:22] – Yeah. – Aw, thanks. -是啊 -谢谢
[09:24] No, it’s not a “thanks” moment. 不 这不是该说”谢谢”的时候
[09:26] I felt so much love from you in that moment, 我就是突然感受到了你们的爱
[09:28] so I had to say thanks. 我必须说谢谢
[09:30] No, I got to go. I got to go do, um… 我必须去 我得去
[09:33] I just got to go do my thing, you know? 我得去做我该做的
[09:36] Take care of these lovely old women. 照顾好那些中年妇女
[09:39] She desperately wants to accept the Footling Prize, 她非常想亲自去领福特灵奖
[09:41] but she can’t fly, 但她不能坐飞机
[09:42] so I’ve booked her on the Queen Mary 2 所以我给她 还有她的朋友和她侄子
[09:44] with her two friends and her nephew. 订了玛丽皇后二号的票
[09:45] I’m not… She gets on the boat, she takes the boat, 我不…她坐船 坐船过去
[09:49] and then you take the boat, too, for what purpose, exactly? 你也坐船 目的是什么
[09:54] For years, she’s been hinting to Sonia 过去几年来 她一直暗示索尼娅
[09:57] she’s revisiting one of her characters. 说她会重新刻画一个人物
[09:59] And we’re hoping it’s Rowena from You Always, You Never. 我们希望她是说《你总是 你从未》中的罗伊娜
[10:02] Then again, whenever anyone mentions 然而 每每有人提到
[10:04] You Always, You Never, she slags it off. 《你总是 你从未》 她都很生气
[10:05] If she hated that book so much, 要是她这么讨厌这书
[10:06] why’d she put it out in the first place? 一开始何必出版呢
[10:07] It was a long time ago, so I can understand that she… 那是很久以前了 我能理解她…
[10:09] Know what we’re gonna get? 你知道我们能拿到什么吗
[10:10] Our luck, we’re gonna get a sequel to A Function of the Body. 运气好的话 能拿到《身体的功能》的续作
[10:13] Well, she did mention she considers 她的确说过她觉得
[10:14] – that to be a much better book. – Oh, my God. -这本书更好 -我的老天
[10:16] Of course she did. Here’s a thought. 她当然这么想 要不这样
[10:18] How about a sequel to You Always, You Never, 不如给《你总是 你从未》写续作
[10:20] and maybe make it better than the original? 让续作超越原著
[10:22] How’s that for a bold idea? 这主意够大胆吧
[10:24] I completely agree, 我完全同意
[10:25] which is why I think I need to be on that ship. 所以我认为我有必要上船
[10:27] It’s a big ask. It’s not just the cost of the trip. 这要求很过分 不仅是开销问题
[10:29] You’ll be out of office. 你还不能来上班
[10:31] – I don’t see that there’s any other way. – All right. -我觉得这是唯一的办法 -好吧
[10:34] But if this doesn’t work out, you’re gonna wear it. 但如果这事没成 你得承担后果
[10:40] All right. 好吧
[12:51] 玛丽皇后二号 汉密尔顿
[13:48] I feel useful. I feel useful. Yeah. 我感觉自己有价值 有价值
[13:51] – It’s a wonderful feeling. – That’s a good feeling. -这感觉很棒 -的确很棒
[13:54] Sometimes it’s a heartbreaking thing 有时会很让人伤心
[13:55] ’cause, you know, they won’t get parole. 因为 他们可能不能假释
[13:57] You’ve been preparing, and the parole board just… 你准备了那么多 而假释委员会却…
[13:59] Yes, yes. 是啊 没错
[14:02] – Anyway, anyway… – You’re fighting the good fight. -总之… -你在为正义而战
[14:06] I don’t know. I’m trying. I’m trying. 我不确定 我在努力 还在努力
[14:08] The main thing is the connection with the women… 关键是和女性的联结
[14:13] – Is just such a gift. – It’s everything. -这真是一份馈赠 -这就是一切
[14:15] It’s a gift. 这是馈赠
[14:16] What about you, Bert? What have you been up to? 你呢 伯塔 你最近在忙什么
[14:20] Oh, well… Not much, really, not much. 我嘛 也没什么 真没什么
[14:25] I don’t advocate for anybody except… 我不为任何人辩护 除了…
[14:27] I advocate for women’s brassieres, basically. Just… 我为女性的胸罩辩护 算是吧 就…
[14:32] – For what, hon? – I sell lingerie. -为什么 亲爱的 -我卖女士内衣
[14:35] You what, honey? You are in what? 什么 亲爱的 你做什么
[14:38] I sell lingerie. 我卖女士内衣
[14:40] Tyler, you brought the books. I’ve brought you books. 泰勒 你把书带来了 我给你们带了书
[14:43] – Oh, how wonderful. – So that I hope… -太好了 -我希望…
[14:45] I hope you’ll look at the Realm of the Owl, 希望你们能看看《猫头鹰王国》
[14:48] which is her seminal work. 是她的开创性作品
[14:50] 猫头鹰王国 布洛德温·普格
[14:50] She didn’t write very much, 她不太常写作
[14:52] but the work that she did write is… Groundbreaking, 但她写出来的那些 都非常有开创性
[14:59] and I think it’s important that we all somehow… 我觉得重要的是我们能…就是…
[15:03] share the work before we go 先分享她的作品
[15:06] and stand at her… at her grave. 再去站在她的…她的墓前
[15:10] Thank you. 谢谢
[15:13] So… speaking of writing, I’m just… 说到写作 我…
[15:16] I’m just not going to be available. 我接下来可能没空了
[15:19] I’ve got a draft of a novel I’m trying to finish. 我还有个小说要完成
[15:22] I have, uh… 我还要准备…
[15:25] This address that’s… 一个致辞 就是…
[15:27] You know, they don’t give this prize every year. 你们懂的 这个奖不会每年都颁
[15:30] – But we’ll have supper together and– – Good. Yes. -但我们会一起吃晚餐… -好 好的
[15:34] You can tell me all the things that I’m missing out on. 你们可以给我讲讲我错过的那些事
[15:39] Here’s to picking up the conversation where we left off. 敬重拾我们聊到一半的谈话
[15:43] You know? And here’s to, maybe, 是吧 也敬…
[15:47] reconnecting the gang of three we used to be. 敬我们三人组重拾联系
[15:53] – Cheers. – Cheers. -干杯 -干杯
[15:56] Yeah, thank you. Have a good one. 谢谢 祝你今晚愉快
[15:58] – Good night. – Thank you. Good night. -晚安 -谢谢 晚安
[16:03] Hey, Bert, want to go have a drink later? 伯塔 一会要去喝一杯吗
[16:06] No, I can’t. 不 不行
[16:32] Hey, don’t freak out. This is Karen, Alice’s agent. 你好 别慌 我是凯伦 爱丽丝的经纪人
[16:35] I’m actually on this ship. 我其实也在船上
[16:37] Can you meet me in the Verandah bar in 15 minutes? 你15分钟后能来露台酒吧见我吗
[16:40] What? 什么
[16:44] – Karen? – Yeah, hi. -凯伦吗 -你好
[16:46] – Tyler. – Nice to meet you. -我是泰勒 -很高兴认识你
[16:47] Yeah, nice to meet you, too. 彼此彼此
[16:49] Heard so much about you from Alice. 我经常听爱丽丝提起你
[16:51] – Really? – Yeah. -是吗 -对
[16:53] – Cool. – Would you like a drink? -挺好 -你要喝一杯吗
[16:56] – Sure, yeah. What’d you have? – Vodka soda. -当然 你喝的什么 -伏特加苏打水
[17:00] Okay, so can I have a Margarita? 好吧 能给我来一杯玛格丽特吗
[17:05] – Can you do margarita? – Yeah, sure. -你会调玛格丽特吗 -当然
[17:06] Oh, it’s amazing. I’m a guest of a friend who’s speaking, 可棒了 我受一个要致辞的朋友的邀请
[17:11] so I’m very lucky to get to be on this ship. 所以我还挺幸运的 能上这艘船
[17:16] I wouldn’t have been able to otherwise, and it’s magnificent. 我自己肯定负担不起 真的太棒了
[17:19] Yeah. You know, I was only in the pub. They have a pub on here. 是啊 话说我之前在酒吧 他们这船上有个酒吧
[17:23] I was in the pub, and I actually… I actually managed to sell… 我之前在酒吧里 我…我居然卖出了东西
[17:27] You’re not supposed to do it, but I actually managed to sell 当然不该这样 可我居然真卖出去了
[17:31] a big quantity of my shoelaces to a guy in the pub. 一大批鞋带 卖给了酒吧里的一个人
[17:35] – Yeah, yeah. – Turned a profit on the ship. -真的 -在这船上还赚钱了
[17:39] I have already, yeah. I’ve done that. I know. 我真的这么干了 我懂
[17:43] We’re turning over a lot of money in it. 我们靠这个盈利了不少
[17:46] How much money would that be? 那得是多少钱
[17:49] – Do you want to know? – Yeah. -你想知道吗 -对
[17:51] – I’ve just met you. I mean… – I want to know. -我才刚认识你… -我想知道
[17:54] Let me start at the beginning. 我从头说起吧
[17:56] Alice has a manuscript that’s due really soon, 爱丽丝有份手稿很快就到截稿期了
[18:00] and everyone at the agency is getting a bit nervous 出版社的所有人都有点紧张
[18:03] and wondering whether it’s gonna be finished on time, 不知道她能不能按时完成
[18:05] whether it’s gonna be a sequel to You Always, You Never, and… 会不会是《你总是 你从未》的续作
[18:08] The problem is nobody there has seen a manuscript. 问题是没人看过那份手稿
[18:12] I mean, I haven’t seen a manuscript. Have you seen a manuscript? 反正我是没看过 你看过吗
[18:16] No, I have not seen a manuscript. 没 我没看过
[18:19] Okay, the thing is… 好吧 是这样
[18:22] I was meant to get some answers the other day, 我那天本来想问出点答案的
[18:25] and I didn’t get any answers, and 可我没得到任何答案
[18:28] if I don’t get any information soon… 要是我不能尽快得到点消息…
[18:33] I’m gonna be in deep shit. 我就有大麻烦了
[18:35] So this is… this is really important. 所以…这真的很重要
[18:37] And I’d really appreciate it if you could help me out. 如果你能帮帮我 我会感激不尽的
[18:42] I need… It’s a really delicate situation, and… 我需要…现在情况很微妙…
[18:45] You know, I don’t want to approach her at the wrong time, 我不希望在不合适的时候去找她
[18:48] and I can’t really get close enough 我跟她的关系也不够亲近
[18:49] to see what her frame of mind is. 无法揣摩她的心情
[18:51] And I thought maybe you could maybe give me a heads-up as to… 我想着也许你能帮我通通气 比如…
[18:57] how she is, whether she’s okay, 她情况如何 是否还好
[19:00] how’s she’s feeling and, and then… 她感觉怎么样 然后…
[19:03] – Right. – Yeah. -明白 -嗯
[19:11] 猫头鹰王国 布洛德温·普格
[19:29] Today won’t be any different than any other day. 今天还是老样子
[19:32] – Okay. – And that will be… -好的 -那就是…
[19:33] I’m going to start work on my manuscript 我要先去写稿
[19:36] and then I’m going to swim at 3:00. 然后三点去游泳
[19:40] Butler will bring– Pierre will bring me 管家会给我…皮埃尔会给我
[19:42] some sort of lunch, I suppose, at 1:00. 送点午餐吧 一点左右
[19:45] Then I’ll swim, and then I’ll come back 然后我去游泳 然后回来
[19:48] and work for two more hours. 然后再工作两小时
[19:51] Six o’clock, I’ll start to get ready for dinner. Dinner at 7:00 六点我会收拾一下 七点吃晚餐
[19:55] and then back to work or bed or both. 然后回来工作或上床睡觉 或在床上工作
[20:00] I’ll probably work in bed. 我可能会在床上工作
[20:02] And is there anything you need from me within… 有什么需要我做的吗 就是…
[20:08] Working before lunch… 在午餐前工作的那段时间
[20:09] No, most of what I want you to do is I just want you to… 不 我最希望你做的就是
[20:14] Take care of them. And make sure that they’re happy. 我想让你照顾好她们 确保她们玩得开心
[20:17] I just don’t know what’s going on with them. 我不知道她们是什么情况
[20:21] You know, I tried last night to… What happened after I left? 我昨晚本来想…我走后发生了什么
[20:24] – Did you go out with Roberta and Susan? – Um, no. -你跟罗伯塔和苏珊去玩了吗 -没有
[20:27] Did they go out together? 她俩一起去玩了吗
[20:28] Did they speak to each other? Did they… 她们彼此交谈了吗 她们有没有…
[20:31] I don’t… I don’t know. I was… I just went home. 我不知道 我直接回房了
[20:35] – And started writing some stuff down. – You just went home? -开始写些东西 -你直接回房了
[20:38] – Yeah. – But, Ty… -对 -可是泰…
[20:43] Part of what I… I really do want you to watch out over them. 我其实…我真的希望你能照顾她们
[20:48] ‘Cause I’m not able to be with them, 因为我不能陪她们
[20:49] and I don’t know what they’re thinking. 我不知道她们是怎么想的
[20:50] I don’t know what they’re saying. I don’t know… I really… 我不知道她们都聊些什么 我不知道…
[20:54] It’s very important to me that I know 这真的很重要 我得知道
[20:56] something of their state of mind. 她们的想法
[20:59] – Okay. Yeah. Absolutely, I’ll, um… – All right? -好吧 没问题 我… -好吗
[21:04] – But I just want to… – That makes me think of something. -可我只想… -我突然想到点东西
[21:07] Can you hand me the manuscript that’s over there, on the couch? 能把那边的手稿帮我拿来吗 在沙发上
[21:17] – And a pen. The red pen. – Yeah. -再拿支笔 红笔 -好
[21:20] Got two pens. 我拿了两支笔
[21:22] – Thank you, darling. – Here you go. -谢谢 亲爱的 -给
[21:24] Is… is this your new book? 这是你的新书吗
[21:30] Yeah. This is it. 对 是的
[21:34] What’s it about? 是关于什么的
[21:39] it is about trying to 关于试图
[21:43] catch lightning in a bottle for a second time. 再一次取得几乎不可能的巨大成功
[21:50] Nice. 真棒
[22:05] She’s in her room till 3:00, then she swims, 她三点前都会在房里 然后她会去游泳
[22:08] then back in her room, then dinner at 7:00, then bed. 然后回房间 然后七点晚餐 然后上床
[22:13] Thanks. 谢了
[22:25] What are you doing after dinner? 你晚餐之后有什么安排
[23:23] And I’m so curious to talk to you, 我太好奇了 想跟你们聊聊
[23:26] Alice and Roberta, about what it was like to come up together 爱丽丝 罗伯塔 你们当初一起奋斗是什么感觉
[23:32] without any technology, without… to… 没有任何科技 没有…
[23:37] I can’t help but feel like you have a glimpse 我忍不住觉得你们会清楚
[23:41] into the experience of what it’s like to not… 那到底是什么感觉
[23:47] be obscured by any sort of false selves 不被任何虚假的自我所困扰
[23:51] or to really be intimate with each other in moments of… 或是在一些时刻彼此间真心亲近
[23:56] So I kind of feel like I’m spending time with three… 我都有点觉得跟我共处的是三位…
[24:03] – Almost, like… – Dinosaurs. -都有点像… -恐龙
[24:05] – No. I was gonna say… – I’m teasing you. -不是的 我是想说… -我逗你呢
[24:10] I just think that there’s… 我只是觉得…
[24:12] It is true that after your generation, 是真的 在你们那一代之后
[24:15] I don’t know who will carry the torch for… 我不知道还有谁能接过火炬
[24:20] What really… What humanity really is. 传承人类的本质
[24:25] I don’t think it’s that different, you know? 我觉得没有那么不同 知道吗
[24:28] I know it’s vastly different 我知道当你从外部视角看来
[24:31] when you look at it from the outside. 确实有很大不同
[24:34] And what’s happened to your generation… 而你们这一代…
[24:37] I mean, since you were two, you’ve been typing away, 毕竟你们从两岁起就开始打字了
[24:40] and so you’ve grown up with this thing 你们是跟这东西一起长大的
[24:42] like an appendage on you, you know? 它们就像长在你们身上 懂吗
[24:45] But I think that… 但我觉得
[24:49] Depending on what you join up with on, 根据你们都加入些什么
[24:52] you know, the computer… Facebook or Instagram 我是说在电脑上 脸书或照片墙
[24:55] or whatever you’re joining up with… 或其他你们加入的东西
[24:58] Or not… 或是不加入什么
[25:00] That human communication is basically the same 人际交往本质上是一样的
[25:04] because humans are basically the same. 因为人类本质上是一样的
[25:42] So, who should I sign this to? 这本要签给谁
[25:44] – Arabella. – It’d be very nice. -阿拉贝拉 -好极了
[25:48] – That’s my granddaughter. – Granddaughter? -她是我孙女 -孙女
[25:51] Yeah, she’s only about, 15 years old? 好吧 她才多大 十五岁
[25:54] She’s seven today. It’s her birthday. 她今天满七岁 今天是她生日
[25:56] – It’s her birthday? – She’s on board, yeah. -生日 -她在船上
[25:58] – She’s on board? Where is she? – Oh, yeah, she’s by the pool. -她在船上 在哪 -她在泳池那边
[26:01] – By the pool? – Naturally. -泳池边 -小孩嘛
[26:04] Well, that’s… Can she swim? 那真是…她会游泳吗
[26:14] Okay, so don’t look all at the same time, 大家别一起看
[26:18] but does anybody know who that guy is, 有人知道那人是谁吗
[26:20] sitting behind me to the right? 坐在我右后方那个
[26:21] He was surrounded by a group of fans earlier today. 他之前被一群粉丝围着
[26:26] Oh, I think that’s him. 我觉得是他
[26:29] – I know that’s him. – Who? -就是他 -谁啊
[26:32] Kelvin Kranz! 凯尔文·克兰兹
[26:35] – Who? – Who is he? -谁 -他是什么人
[26:37] He’s a writer. He’s a huge mystery writer. 他是个作家 是超级著名的悬疑作家
[26:40] – He’s written hundreds of books. – Have you read any of them? -他写过好几百本书 -你们读过吗
[26:43] – Oh, all of them. – Almost all of them. -全都读过 -几乎都读过
[26:45] Every one of them. Some twice. 每一本 有的还读过两遍
[26:48] Good Lord. How is that possible? How is that possible… 天 怎么可能 怎么可能
[26:51] It’s a thrill… He’s not like you. 他写的是惊悚悬疑 跟你不一样
[26:54] Nothing like you at all. He’s a thriller, a mystery writer. 跟你完全不同 他是惊悚悬疑作家
[26:58] – A thriller writer. – Yes, I understand. -惊悚作家 -我明白
[27:01] What I don’t understand… 我不明白的是
[27:04] is how people… 人怎么能
[27:06] How you can read the… The prose just… 你们怎么能读…那种闲书
[27:11] That kind of writing seems to me like… 我觉得那种作品就像
[27:14] The prose seems like Styrofoam or something. 那种闲书就像泡沫塑料
[27:17] – But it’s plot-driven. – Yes, but the plots are so simplified. -可它有情节推动 -是 但情节都太简单了
[27:21] It’s like a jigsaw puzzle. 就像拼图游戏似的
[27:22] You know, you match the color and the shape, 就是把颜色和形状匹配起来
[27:24] and then you put it all together. 然后拼到一起
[27:25] It’s all very pat and neat and done. 太简单容易了
[27:27] And then, you know, it’s a 然后…你们懂的
[27:29] picture that’s completely unrelated to life. 就成了一幅跟生活完全无关的图画
[27:32] Life is a mystery, a true mystery. 生活才是悬疑故事 真正的悬疑故事
[27:34] – It’s true. – It’s true. -是的 -确实
[27:36] Yes. I can’t wait for the next one. 对 但我等不及他下一本书了
[27:39] And also, it’s like a puzzle you get to solve. 而且 他的书就像你要解开的一道谜题
[27:43] – Maybe I’ll go over there. – No, no, don’t. -要不我过去吧 -别 别这样
[27:47] No, not yet. Don’t… 不 别急 先别…
[27:49] Wait until later. 晚点再去
[27:52] – Thank you. – Ma’am, pleasure. -谢谢 -我的荣幸 女士
[27:54] – Why don’t we go get a drink tonight? – Oh, I can’t. -我们今晚一起喝一杯吧 -我不行
[27:56] I’m going to the masquerade ball. 我要去化妆舞会
[28:02] Sounds like fun. 听起来挺有意思
[28:23] Can you hang out? 你能来吗
[28:28] Fuck, yeah. 太能了
[28:47] I saw the manuscript. 我看到手稿了
[28:50] Just saw it. I didn’t… I asked her what it was about. 只是看到了 我没…我问她是写什么的
[28:53] She was not really interested in sharing, but she did say that 她不太想分享 不过她说了
[28:58] it’s about… trying to catch 这本书是关于…试图
[29:02] lightning in a bottle for the second time. 再一次取得几乎不可能的巨大成功
[29:10] Lightning in a bottle for the second time, that… 再一次取得几乎不可能的巨大成功
[29:14] That could mean a sequel. Right? 可能是续作 对吗
[29:20] Yeah, I suppose it could. I think it could mean a lot of things. 可能吧 但也可能是其他意思
[29:25] Well, that’s pretty exciting. 太令人激动了
[29:51] I thought that was the direction I was gonna take my life in, 我以为那是我人生的方向
[29:55] and I went to college, and I sort of… I don’t know. 我上了大学 我有点 我不知道
[30:00] The more I separated from my dad, 离我爸越远
[30:02] the more I saw actually how sketchy of a guy he was. 我越是看清他有多不靠谱
[30:05] He was, like… kind of an ignorant human being 他是个有点愚昧的人
[30:10] in his politics and his… 他的政治观念
[30:13] Just kind of the way he treated… 就是他对待
[30:18] people and specifically, I think, women. 他人 尤其是对待女性的方式
[30:22] And… 而且
[30:25] And… Yeah, and then… 而且 那个
[30:29] He actually got sent to jail because he… 他进监狱了 因为他
[30:35] blackmailed some very 勒索了
[30:37] important people at the top of these companies 他所效劳的一些公司的
[30:41] that… that that he worked for. 很重要的高层
[30:44] – Yeah. – I don’t know if you heard about that. -是的 -我不知道你有没有听说
[30:48] – Yeah, I heard something about that. – Yeah, that’s my dad. -我听说过一些 -那就是我爸
[30:52] – Anyway… – It’s okay. -总之 -没事的
[30:56] So… Are you even or odd? I’m odd. 你住奇数还是偶数 我是奇数
[31:02] – I’m even. – Okay. -我是偶数 -好
[31:05] – All right. – Good night. -好的 -晚安
[31:06] – Good night. See you tomorrow? – Yeah, definitely. -晚安 明天见 -当然
[31:11] – Okay. – Okay. -好 -好
[31:42] So it’s strange to me the idea 我觉得这很奇怪
[31:44] that she would come here and avoid you. 她上船了但是躲着你
[31:48] It’s very strange to me. 我也觉得很奇怪
[31:49] It’s strange because she jumped at the opportunity. 非常奇怪 因为她欣然接受了这个机会
[31:52] You know, she jumped at the invitation. 她欣然接受了邀请
[31:54] Susan, it took two weeks for her 苏珊 她花了两周时间
[31:56] to make the arrangements to be able to leave. 调整好安排才能出发
[32:01] Then maybe she’s trying… She wanted to come here to… 或许她想…她想来这里
[32:05] To make you uneasy. 让你感到不安
[32:09] Oh, I don’t… 我没有
[32:11] – Or she wanted– – Do you think she did? -或者她想… -你觉得是这样吗
[32:13] Well, maybe not as a whole, but, you know, some… 或许总的来说不是 但是
[32:15] Like, when I was a kid, 比如我小时候
[32:17] I would get mad at my parents and yell at them 我会生父母的气 冲他们大喊大叫
[32:22] to see that they loved me. 看看他们是不是真的爱我
[32:24] Do you know what I mean? I would hurt them. 你懂我的意思吗 我会伤害他们
[32:26] And when I saw the hurt in their eyes, 当我看到他们眼中的痛苦时
[32:28] that told me they loved me. 那说明他们爱我
[32:30] And that was a way of comforting myself. 那是自我安慰的一种方式
[32:33] Oh, gosh, well, that’s a horrible, horrible thought. 天 这种想法太可怕了
[32:36] I hope that’s not… That’s true, 我希望那不是…是的
[32:38] and I’m sorry that happened to you. 很遗憾你有过这样的经历
[32:40] Well, I did it, so… 我的确做过
[32:42] Yes, but I don’t think you… 是的 但我不觉得你
[32:45] I’m sure your mother came through for you, 我相信你妈妈一定让你感受到爱了
[32:47] but I can’t imagine that Bud did. 但我觉得巴德大概没有
[32:51] Right. 是的
[32:52] 迪克斯鞋带 穆雷·迪克斯
[32:52] Okay, this is the closest that 这是我遇到的
[32:56] I’ve been able to come to a viable candidate, 最合适的人选
[32:59] Murray Dix. He makes shoelaces. 穆雷·迪克斯 他是做鞋带的
[33:01] I wish it were a little more glamorous, 我也希望能更拿得出手
[33:03] but I think he’s got dough. 但他应该挺有钱的
[33:05] I need you to find out how much dough he really has. 我要你查清他到底有多少钱
[33:10] Is it liquid? What’s his marital history? Was… 是流动资产吗 过往婚姻如何
[33:16] Did he abuse a wife? Did he… I mean, am I gonna survive if I… 他虐待妻子吗 我会不会遭黑手
[33:23] Are there any red flags? Did he do time? 有没有危险信号 他坐过牢吗
[33:26] That would not be good for my reputation, among other things. 这首先就对我的名声没有好处
[33:31] Right. Right. 是的 是的
[33:34] – So can you– – You want me to do a forensic deep dive. -那你能… -你想让我做些司法上的深度调查
[33:38] – Yes, I know you can do that. – If you will… Yeah, I got you. -是的 我知道你能做 -是这意思吧 交给我吧
[34:04] Where is it? 在哪呢
[34:18] 《你总是 你从未》 爱丽丝·休斯 《身体的功能》 爱丽丝·休斯 《软着陆》 爱丽丝·休斯
[34:34] 《神游状态》 凯尔文·克兰兹 《黑色地平线》 凯尔文·克兰兹 《火药路》 凯尔文·克兰兹
[34:36] Oh, my God. 我的天
[34:54] What? 怎么了
[35:02] Okay, that’s a blemish. 这是个污点
[35:06] But he was acquitted. Isn’t that the important thing? 但他被无罪开释了 这才是最重要的吧
[35:45] – How’s it going? – Yeah, good. How are you? -你好吗 -很好 你呢
[35:47] I’m doing well. 我也很好
[35:50] How you feeling today? 你今天怎么样
[35:52] I hate my life. I loathe my job. 我恨我的生活 我厌恶我的工作
[35:57] I… 我
[35:59] I desperately want money. 我急需钱
[36:02] I really want money, and I’m 我真的想要钱
[36:04] not in a position to meet a guy who has any. 但我没机会遇到有钱的人
[36:08] I mean, I get these old codgers who come into the store, 我见到的都是来到店里的怪老头
[36:11] and they want to buy a thong for their teenage girlfriends, 他们想给自己的小女友买丁字裤
[36:14] while I’m old, rotten meat for them. 而我对于他们来说只是老腊肉
[36:17] – They’re not interested. – Oh, honey. -他们不感兴趣 -亲爱的
[36:19] But, um… 但是
[36:21] You really do believe that Alice 你真的认为爱丽丝和她的书
[36:24] and her book just determined your whole life? 决定了你的一生吗
[36:29] Don’t you? 你不这么想吗
[36:31] I know I’m not the quickest person 我知道我不是这里
[36:36] around the place, but… 最机灵的人 但是
[36:38] I read Alice’s book. 我读过爱丽丝的书
[36:40] It never crossed my mind that it was you. 我从未想过那写的是你
[36:45] It never crossed my mind that it was Crawford. 我从未想过那是克劳福德
[36:49] It never crossed my mind that that mechanic guy… 我从未想过那个机械师
[36:55] had anything to do with Roberta. 和罗伯塔有什么关系
[36:59] Nothing. It never crossed my mind. 从未 从未想过
[37:02] Even though the character’s name was Rowena? 即便那个角色叫罗维娜
[37:05] Why would I put that with you? 但我为什么要想到你
[37:07] Well, it crossed everyone else’s mind, Susan. 其他人都想到了 苏珊
[37:11] It certainly crossed Crawford’s. 克劳福德肯定想到了
[37:16] And the judge agreed with him, so, you know, what… 法官同意他的观点 所以
[37:20] – I got nothing. – Oh, God, that’s so awful. -我净身出户了 -天啊 太糟糕了
[37:24] – Look, he was… – That’s so awful. -听着 他 -太糟糕了
[37:26] He was a nice man. He was very wealthy. 他是个好人 他非常有钱
[37:29] He took very good care of me. 他悉心照料我
[37:32] – Until… – He didn’t. -直到 -他把我甩了
[37:36] So are you seeing anyone at the moment? 你现在有对象吗
[37:40] No, no one right now. 没有 现在没有
[37:42] I, um… 我
[37:46] Okay, so the weirdest thing happened this morning. That guy… 今早有件怪事 那个人
[37:52] I think, was coming out of Alice’s room 我觉得他是从爱丽丝房里出来的
[37:56] when I went to go see her for breakfast. 那时我去叫她吃早餐
[37:59] – What? – Yeah. -什么 -是的
[38:01] Like, like, he’d stayed the night? 他过夜了
[38:04] Maybe. I don’t know. 可能吧 我不知道
[38:07] – Does that– – Do you think they’re having an affair? -那… -你觉得他俩有一腿吗
[38:09] Again, yeah, I don’t know, but it… I don’t know why else… 我不知道 但我不知道还能怎么解释
[38:14] he’d be leaving her room or why she wouldn’t tell me, but… 他从她房里出来 还有她为什么不告诉我 但是
[38:19] Maybe she’s having a secret affair. Good for her. 她可能偷偷跟他有一腿 好样的
[38:21] I know, yeah. Oh, God. 我知道 天啊
[38:25] So I moved out, and I lived on my own for a bit, 所以我搬了出去 自己生活了一阵子
[38:28] and then I got introduced to this guy called Jan, 然后我认识了这个叫让的男人
[38:32] who is a hedge fund manager, 他是个对冲基金经理
[38:35] and he works between New York and Zurich. 他在纽约和苏黎世两地工作
[38:38] So we started seeing each other. 我们开始交往
[38:41] And things seemed to be going pretty well. 似乎发展得很顺利
[38:44] We moved in together. 我们开始同居
[38:47] I really felt like I was 我第一次感觉自己
[38:49] in a grown-up relationship for the first time. 有了一段成年人的感情
[38:51] Like, he’s quite serious. 他非常认真
[38:54] Like, I felt like it was time that I… that I calmed down. 我觉得我是时候要安定下来了
[38:57] Like, I don’t know why I thought that, 我不知道我为什么那么想
[38:59] but in my mind I was like, you know, 但我内心在说
[39:01] “It’s time to grow up.” Like, “This is it. He’s the guy.” “该长大了” “就这样 就是他了”
[39:04] “I’m gonna get married. I’m gonna have kids with him.” “我要结婚了 我要和他生孩子了”
[39:09] And I’m just… Yeah. 我心想
[39:10] “This is the next phase of my life.” That’s what I thought. “这是我人生的下一阶段” 我是这么想的
[39:15] We talked about children, but he said he wasn’t sure 我们讨论了要孩子的事 但他说他不确定
[39:17] and he didn’t know when he’d be ready, so, you know… 他不知道他什么时候能做好准备 所以
[39:20] He said, why don’t I freeze my eggs? 他说 我何不去冻卵呢
[39:21] So last year I… I did that. 所以去年我去冻卵了
[39:27] Even though, like, I thought that I’d be ready, like, now. 虽然我觉得我现在应该准备好了
[39:30] I mean, most of my friends have had kids and… 我的很多朋友都有小孩了
[39:33] – Right. – You know, they’ve got families and… -是的 -他们都组建了家庭
[39:37] I don’t know, it’s funny when you get to this age as a woman. 女人到了这个年龄就很尴尬
[39:40] You feel a bit like if you’re not doing that, you’re gonna be… 你感觉如果不生孩子 就会
[39:44] Well, you’re gonna miss your chance or you’re gonna be, like… 就会错过机会 就会
[39:48] left behind. 落后
[39:50] – Sorry, it’s just… – No, it’s all right. Are you all right? -抱歉 只是 -没事 你还好吗
[39:53] Yeah, yeah, I’m fine. I’m fine. 没事 我很好 我很好
[39:54] I just haven’t really talked about this. 我没跟人聊过这个
[39:59] Sorry. 抱歉
[40:02] It’s ridiculous, really. 真的很可笑
[40:04] I don’t know. 我不知道
[40:08] It’s so crazy, you go through your 20s, and you’re, like, 太疯狂了 二十多岁时你会想
[40:10] “I better not fucking get pregnant “我他妈最好别怀孕
[40:11] ’cause that would be a disaster.” 怀孕了就完蛋了”
[40:13] And then when you hit 35, everyone’s like, 然后等到了35岁 每个人都说
[40:15] “Are you thinking about it?” “你考虑了吗”
[40:15] Like, should you… “Are you gonna have kids?” 你该不该 “你打算要小孩吗”
[40:18] So it all kind of changes so quickly, 一切都变得太快了
[40:21] I thought that that was gonna happen, 我当时觉得会成的
[40:23] that Jan and I were gonna get married. 让和我会结婚
[40:25] So it just, like, threw me when, like two months ago, he… 大概两个月前 他说分手时
[40:30] Well, he just ended it. And… 我备受打击
[40:33] Like, I was basically homeless ’cause it was his place. And… 我基本上无家可归 因为那是他的房子
[40:40] Yeah, I’m just… 是的
[40:41] Guess I’m just still working through all of that. 我还没有走出来
[41:02] – Good afternoon. – Hello. -下午好 -你好
[41:03] Uh, I was given this gift 有人给了我这张
[41:05] certificate for a supreme manicure and pedicure, 尊享美甲足疗礼品券
[41:09] which is very nice, but I 这太棒了 但是我
[41:10] don’t like people touching my hands or feet, 不喜欢别人碰我的手和脚
[41:12] so I would like to redeem it for cash, please. 所以我想把它兑换成现金
[41:15] We can’t do that, madam, 我们不能这么做 女士
[41:16] but we can offer you another treatment instead. 但我们可以为您提供另一项服务
[41:21] Uh, could I redeem it… 我可不可以兑换
[41:23] Could you put it on my credit card? 你可以把钱存入我的信用卡吗
[41:25] Unfortunately, no, because it is a complimentary one, 很抱歉 不行 因为这是赠品
[41:27] so we would be able to just transfer it to a different treatment. 所以我们只能转成其他的服务
[41:30] Let me show you what we have available. 我给您看看我们有什么
[41:33] For the money that you have, you can have any of these. 用礼品券里的钱 您可以选择这里任何一项
[41:38] Do men get massages here, too? 男人也能在这里做按摩吗
[41:40] We do. We do do massages for everyone, yes. 是的 我们为所有人提供按摩服务
[41:42] Do you have any men getting a massage at the moment? 那现在有男人在做按摩吗
[41:45] We do at the moment, yes, madam. 现在有的 女士
[41:47] What kind of massage are they getting? 他们做的是什么按摩
[41:49] They have all sorts of… All the different types we do. 什么样的都有 我们提供的所有种类
[41:51] At the moment, we have got a gentleman in. 现在我们有位先生在里面
[41:53] He’s having a sports massage. 他正在做运动按摩
[41:55] Ah, well, I would like to have the sports massage. 好 我想做运动按摩
[41:57] – The sports massage? Okay. – Yes, please. -运动按摩吗 好的 -好的
[42:09] – They’re the same price? – Same price, yes. -价格一样吗 -是的 价格一样
[42:12] Let’s say we went to the Bordeaux, just in case. 比如说 我们去了波尔多
[42:16] He went like this. Now he’s going like this. 他先那样 现在他又这样
[42:20] Why don’t you go up to him and, and talk to him? 你为什么不去找他 跟他聊聊
[42:24] – Tyler, I would never do that. – He really seems… -泰勒 我绝不会那么做的 -他看起来很…
[42:28] Oh, my God. You can’t be intimidated by Kelvin Kra… 我的天 你不会被凯尔文吓到了吧
[42:32] – Kelvin– – Oh, my God. -凯尔文 -我的天
[42:34] He seemed really nice to all 昨天他似乎对所有
[42:36] the people who were going up to him yesterday. 去找他的人都很友好
[42:38] Really? Oh, I’m not surprised. 真的吗 我并不意外
[42:41] I think he’s probably a lovely man. 我觉得他是个很亲切的人
[42:44] Speaking of writing, how is yours going? 说到写作 你写得如何了
[42:51] Thank you for asking me that. 谢谢你问我
[42:59] Well, it’s… it’s not going, actually. 实际上 没有进展
[43:02] It’s not going. I’ve been whining to Tyler about it. 没有进展 我一直在跟泰勒发牢骚
[43:08] I’m sorry for doing that, but I just… 我很抱歉 但我
[43:11] I’ve hit a… I’ve hit a wall. Sometimes it happens. 我碰壁了 时有发生
[43:15] Sometimes you hit… You’re blocked. 有时候就是…卡壳了
[43:19] Well, maybe you should take a breather. 你可能需要休息一下
[43:22] You want to have tea tomorrow? We could go to the… 我们明天一起喝个茶吧 我们可以去…
[43:25] The Chart Room has a nice tea. 海图室的茶点不错
[43:30] I would love to. 我很乐意
[43:37] I didn’t know whether you’d be up for it, 我不知道你想不想去
[43:38] but have you been to a planetarium before? 你以前去过天文馆吗
[43:41] No. Never. Or maybe when I was a kid. 没有 从没去过 也许小时候去过
[43:43] Okay. Do you like stars, planets, the universe? 好吧 你对星星 星球和宇宙感兴趣吗
[43:48] Yeah, I love the universe. 我对宇宙很感兴趣
[43:50] Okay. Hopefully, you should enjoy this. 好吧 那你应该会喜欢这个
[43:54] The night sky, both beautiful and mysterious. 夜晚的星空 美丽而又神秘
[43:59] The subject of campfire stories, 自从人类诞生以来
[44:02] ancient myths, and awe 它就一直是篝火故事以及
[44:04] for as long as there have been people. 古老神话的主题 也是人们敬畏的对象
[44:07] Living beneath the open, dark sky, 早期的人类生活在开阔黑暗的星空下
[44:09] the earliest humans were aware of nightly changes 星球在夜空中穿行时
[44:13] as planets marched across the sky. 他们知道黑夜的变化
[44:16] The moon waxed and waned, 月亮阴晴圆缺
[44:18] and occasional meteors flared across the horizon. 偶尔有流星划过地平线
[44:22] Slowly, the simple early observations 慢慢地 早期简单的观测
[44:26] revealed patterns that could be depended upon, 显示出了可信的模式
[44:29] leading to the first calendars. 于是有了最初的历法
[44:31] With the yearly cycle mapped out, 确定年复一年的周期后
[44:34] settlements in agriculture could develop, 农耕得以发展
[44:37] and early civilizations thrived. 早期文明繁荣昌盛
[44:40] At the same time, the first maps of the sky 与此同时 最初的星图
[44:43] grouped the brightest stars into familiar constellations, 将最亮的星星排列成我们熟悉的星座
[44:47] helping to develop navigational schemes… 人们依此开发了导航系统
[45:25] – Good evening, madam. – Hello. -晚上好 女士 -你好
[45:27] How can I help you? I think you seem to be lost. 您需要帮助吗 您是不是迷路了
[45:29] No, I’m not lost. I’m just wandering. 不 我没有迷路 我就到处逛逛
[45:32] You’re not actually allowed in this area, 这里是工作人员专属区域
[45:34] this is part of the crew area. 您是不允许进来的
[45:36] – Oh, okay. – And you’re not insured. -好的 -而且您没有保险
[45:37] So, if anything does happen… 所以万一发生什么意外…
[45:39] Okay, where shall I go? 好的 我该走哪边呢
[45:41] So where would you like to go, and I can escort you, please? 您想去哪里 我可以护送您过去
[45:44] Okay, no problem. 好的
[46:34] 《神游状态》 凯尔文·克兰兹
[46:37] Kelvin Kranz is on this ship? 凯尔文·克兰兹在这艘船上
[46:41] Wait, is he… is that a really big deal? 等等 他真的 真的有那么牛吗
[46:44] Come on, you have to have heard of him. 拜托 你肯定听说过他
[46:45] No, I’ve never heard of him. 不 我从来没听说过他
[46:47] I mean, he’s huge. 他是大人物
[46:50] Like, the guy’s a one-man publishing industry. 他一人就能撑起出版业
[46:52] Every single one of his books 他每一本书
[46:54] gets adapted into a film, in every language. 都被改编成电影
[46:57] – His books have been translated into. – Okay, Kelvin. -他的书被译成各种语言 -凯尔文
[46:59] He’s massive. Like, bigger than all of them combined, like… 他很厉害 比其他所有人加起来还要厉害
[47:03] – Good for… good for Kelvin. – Yeah. -凯尔文真不错 -是啊
[47:06] Good for that guy. 那家伙真厉害
[47:08] So I had a thought that I was… 我在想…
[47:12] Do you… Do you like dancing? 你喜欢跳舞吗
[47:15] – Dancing? – Yeah. -跳舞 -对
[47:16] – Like, just for fun? – No, there’s a dance club on the boat. -就是跳着玩 -不是 船上有个舞厅
[47:21] I think it’s like a disco-type spot, 应该是迪厅那种
[47:23] and I figured maybe we could go, if you were interested. 我在想如果你感兴趣 我们可以去看看
[47:28] Okay. 好啊
[47:47] Thanks for doing that with me. 谢谢你陪我跳舞
[47:50] – It was fun. – It was fun. Yeah. -很好玩啊 -是很好玩
[47:51] – Good night. – Good seeing you. -晚安 -再见
[47:54] – See you. – All right, have a good one. -再见 -好的 晚安
[48:19] Gosh, I just realized. 天啊 我刚刚意识到
[48:22] Last night I had a dream. 我昨晚做了个梦
[48:25] I guess… 也许…
[48:29] Maybe that’s why I thought about not… not losing touch. 也许这就是为什么我不想失去联系的原因
[48:34] I had a dream that a friend of mine that is no longer alive 我梦见一位已经去世的朋友
[48:40] came to me. 来找我
[48:43] I was aware that I was dreaming. 我知道自己在做梦
[48:47] I was aware that… 我知道
[48:52] this person was saying to me, 这个朋友跟我说
[48:54] “This is how we’ll communicate now.” “我们现在就这样交流了”
[48:56] Oh, no way. 不是吧
[49:00] Oh, my God. 我的天
[49:02] Yeah. 是啊
[49:05] Yeah. We never lose… 是啊 我们不会
[49:09] Never lose people. 不会与人失去联系
[49:13] Gosh. 天啊
[49:20] – Hey, gorgeous. – Hey. -你好 美女 -你好
[49:23] Do you understand this thing? 你看得懂这本书吗
[49:28] Do you know what you’re gonna say? 你知道自己想说什么吗
[49:30] I’m gonna say that actions have consequences, 我想说任何行为都有后果
[49:34] and the consequences on my life of 她的行为对我的人生
[49:38] her actions were unacceptable. 造成的后果是不可接受的
[49:41] And the least she could do is apologize. 至少她可以道个歉
[49:47] How do you think she’s gonna take that? 你觉得她会怎么想呢
[49:51] She’ll go… 她会…
[49:53] Well, I… She’ll, she’ll deny it. 我…她会否认
[49:55] She’ll say that… She’ll deny it. 她会说…她会否认
[49:59] She’ll say it was based on someone entirely different. 她会说这个故事讲的完全是另外一个人
[50:06] Doesn’t that look like Professor Osbourne? 那个人看着像不像奥斯本教授
[50:10] – I didn’t see him. – It’s a dead ringer for Prof. Osbourne. -我没看清 -和奥斯本教授长得一模一样
[50:14] – Remember him? – I… How… -你记得他吗 -我…怎么…
[50:18] If I’d seen him, I wouldn’t have reacted like you are. 就算我看到他 我也不会像你反应这么大
[50:21] – Oh, my God. – What went on? -天啊 -发生过什么
[50:25] Nothing, nothing. I’m just… 没有没有 我就是…
[50:27] I don’t think so. 我看有吧
[50:30] I had a threesome with him and his wife. 我和他还有他妻子玩过三人行
[50:32] Well… 这个…
[50:36] Well, well, well… 好吧 好吧
[50:41] – Is that all? – Yeah. It was just a threesome. -就那样而已 -是的 就一次三人行
[50:44] It wasn’t a foursome or a fivesome… 没有四人行也没有五人行
[50:48] It wasn’t an orgy. 不是群交
[50:50] 《你总是 你从未》 爱丽丝·休斯 《软着陆》 爱丽丝·休斯
[51:14] 《你总是 你从未》 爱丽丝·休斯
[51:33] That can’t really be your first time… 你肯定不是第一次看这本书
[51:37] Karen. 凯伦
[51:42] Heard a rumor you were on the ship. 我听说了你也在船上
[51:44] Well, it’s no rumor. 现在不是听说了
[52:01] There’s a big majority. I mean, we’ve got ex-service people. 很多这样的 有一些是退役军人
[52:05] We’ve got guys that have come up through the self-improvement. 有一些人是通过奋斗自我提升的
[52:10] You know, and those guys are generally very, very enthusiastic 这些人一般都非常热情
[52:13] ’cause they’ve spent a lot of money to get to where they are. 因为他们花了很多钱才达到现在的地位
[52:17] So, you tend to look after 你就要多关照
[52:19] them a little bit more. You know, they’ll… 这些人一点 他们…
[52:21] They tend to want to understand the market. 他们想了解市场
[52:25] With the ex-service guys, they’re independent. 而那些退役军人 他们都是个体户
[52:28] You can get them to go out and do a job. 你可以让他们去干活
[52:30] They don’t need any support 他们不需要公司内部
[52:33] from within the company. 提供任何支持
[52:36] But, you know, my job is to sort of oversee what’s going on 而我的工作就像是监管
[52:38] and count the money as it comes in. 然后等着数钱
[52:42] – That’s probably fun. – Yeah. -应该很有意思 -是啊
[52:44] Would you mind if we moved into the room next door? 你介意我们去隔壁那个房间吗
[52:48] – Not at all, not at all. – Great. Let’s do that. -没问题 没问题 -好 我们走吧
[52:50] – Love to follow you in. – I’m meeting someone. -听你的 -我约了个人
[52:52] I mean, I like the ambition, truly. But what is your plan? 我真的很欣赏你的事业心 但你打算怎么做
[52:58] My plan was to approach her at the right point. 我打算合适的时候去找她
[53:03] You think that’s a bad idea? 你觉得这个主意不好吗
[53:04] I think it’s a terrible idea. 我觉得这个主意很糟糕
[53:06] I don’t think you can approach her at all on this boat. 我觉得在这艘船上你根本找不了她
[53:09] I think you will scare her away. 你会把她吓跑
[53:12] I think that she might appreciate 她可能会欣赏
[53:15] your tenacity, but really… 你的坚韧 但实际上…
[53:20] She’s gonna decide what she does, 她想做什么由她自己决定
[53:23] and it’s really out of your control. 这个你真的掌控不了
[53:24] – Right, it’s what… – Absolutely. The shine on the tables. -对 是… -绝对的 光亮的桌子
[53:29] – The decor is so… – Yeah. Alice, Alice. -装饰非常… -爱丽丝 爱丽丝
[53:35] Alice… Sorry, this is Alice Hughes. This is Vernon. 爱丽丝 这是爱丽丝·休斯 这是弗农
[53:41] – Vernon, hello. – Vernon. Pleased to meet you. -弗农你好 -我是弗农 很高兴认识你
[53:43] – Pleasure. – He’s in aviation. -幸会 -他是做航空业的
[53:46] – Well… – Would you like to join us? -好吧 -你要不要一起坐
[53:48] Please. 请坐
[53:51] Oh. No, it’s all right. 不了 不用了
[53:52] I was just wandering around the ship and 我就是在船上闲逛
[53:57] passed the florist and thought, 刚经过花店 我就想
[54:00] “Why am I carrying this around like a fool?” “为什么我像个傻子一样拿着花到处走”
[54:03] Let me, um, set it here. 我把花放在这里吧
[54:06] Maybe I’ll see you at dinner. 我们晚餐时见吧
[54:08] – You… Definitely. – Nice to meet you. -说好了 -很高兴认识你
[54:10] – Look forward to it. – Pleasure. -回头见 -幸会
[54:11] – Take care. – Bye. -慢走 -再见
[54:16] – She seems nice. – Yeah, she’s a very fine writer. -她人不错 -是 她是个优秀的作家
[54:20] We went to university together. 我们一起上的大学
[54:23] I mean, it’s madness, really. What, you want her to write a… 这真挺疯狂的 你想让她写那个
[54:28] – A sequel to… Yeah. – A sequel to this? -续作 对 -这本书的续作
[54:31] I mean, everyone wants her to write a sequel to this. 人人都希望她写这本书的续作
[54:33] Yeah, but she’s never gonna do that. The book’s her antichrist. 嗯 不过她永远不会写的 这本书是她的大敌
[54:38] Don’t you think? 你不觉得吗
[54:48] Tyler, it’s Roberta. I need your help. 泰勒 我是罗伯塔 我需要你帮个忙
[54:55] Sorry, sometimes it takes a little while ’cause she could be… 抱歉 有时候要等下 因为她可能…
[54:58] There are two floors, so she could be upstairs. 房间是双层的 她可能在楼上
[55:00] – There… there’s two floors? – Yeah. -房间是双层的 -是的
[55:04] It’s a big one. 房间很大
[55:10] So, here’s the pen and paper. 纸和笔在这里
[55:14] Oh, thank you. 谢谢
[55:16] Okay. 好了
[55:35] Someday, that book’s gonna end. 总有一天这本书会看完的
[55:49] I want to lead you today 今天我想跟大家
[55:52] on a… on a tour 分享一下
[55:55] through the landscape of my inspiration. 我的灵感历程
[56:00] Sometimes the sources that a writer uses 有时候作家写作的灵感
[56:04] are very close to home… 是非常私密的
[56:07] Family, friends, enemies. 家人 朋友 敌人
[56:14] And sometimes our source is a visitor 有时候我们的灵感来自
[56:17] from another time, another universe. 另一个时空 或者另一个宇宙
[56:21] Blodwen Pugh… was a Welsh writer 布洛德文·皮尤是上世纪末
[56:26] at the turn of the last century, the end of the 19th century. 19世纪末的威尔士作家
[56:30] She worked in obscurity, she was completely unrecognized 她默默无闻地写作 直到她死后很长时间
[56:35] until well after her death. 她的成就才被人们认可
[56:37] And even now, she’s quite unfamiliar, 即使到如今 即使在最顶尖的文学界
[56:40] even to many in the most rarefied literary circles. She’s… 她也不是很有名
[56:46] She’s lost to us, 我们失去了她
[56:47] except for those who stand still enough to listen. 除非有人能静静地聆听
[56:52] The writings, her one remain… her one novel, 她的作品 她留下来的一本小说
[56:55] which is called, I think 可以称为
[56:56] it’s the masterpiece of that… of that era 她那个时代的巨著
[57:02] is called “Realm of the Owl.” 书名叫《猫头鹰王国》
[57:04] When I read this novel, 读这本小说时
[57:07] it’s… it’s impossible for me 我忍不住思索
[57:11] not to think what a miracle it is that this universe emerged. 这个宇宙的诞生真是个奇迹
[57:15] What a miracle it is that consciousness emerged. 意识的出现真是个奇迹
[57:21] You know? 你们理解吗
[57:26] And what a miracle it is that Blodwyn Pugh… 实在是太神奇了 布洛德文·皮尤
[57:30] her thoughts and experiences… 她的思想和经历
[57:34] that they could reach across time… 它们能够穿越时空
[57:40] and reach into my consciousness. 抵达到我的意识中
[57:46] That’s a miracle. 这真是个奇迹
[57:49] Any questions? 有人要提问吗
[57:53] Well, I have a question. 我有一个问题
[57:56] I mean, I don’t know, it certainly 关于布洛德文·皮尤的
[57:57] raise to Blodwyn Pugh’s “Realm of the Owl,” 《猫头鹰王国》 你说得很好
[58:00] but I have a question about “A Function of the Body”, 但我的问题是关于《身体的功能》
[58:05] and specifically when you were inspired to write it, 尤其是你有灵感开始动笔的时候
[58:09] did you always know you’ll 你是否一直知道
[58:10] gonna insert Georgia’s diaries through the book? 自己会在这本书中会穿插乔治的日记
[58:16] I thought it was exquisitely crafted in that way. 我觉得这样的安排很巧妙
[58:22] And, I mean, everyone knows it’s a very personal book. 大家都知道这是一本非常私人的书
[58:25] It’s known, so I don’t feel badly saying that. 这点众所周知 所以我这么说也没有不妥
[58:29] I mean, the way you did that with her… 书中你的处理
[58:31] With the loss of her sister, 她失去了姐妹
[58:34] the ne’er-do-well brother who’s sort of a psychopath, 她那个游手好闲的哥哥精神不太正常
[58:38] whom you need, you know, whom you need, 你需要谁 你需要谁
[58:41] and who you’re terrified of. 以及你害怕谁
[58:45] It… The way those diaries worked 用日记的记叙方式
[58:47] just raised it to the highest level of… of literature for me. 在我看来 让它具备了文学作品的最高水准
[58:52] I’m wondering how you… how you… how you did that. 我想知道你是…你是怎么做到的
[58:57] – Did you know you were gonna do it or– – Oh, thank you. -你一开始就知道要这样写还是… -谢谢
[58:59] Thank you very much for that question. 非常感谢你的提问
[59:11] – My dad, at least. – Oh, my. -至少有我爸 -天啊
[59:14] Oh, my. Oh. 天啊
[59:16] – Your friends have come. – My friends, I want you to meet Roberta. -你的朋友们来了 -我的朋友们 这是罗伯塔
[59:20] – Hello. – What a great pleasure. -你好 -幸会
[59:22] – And Susan. – What a good pleasure. -这是苏珊 -幸会
[59:24] Kelvin Kranz. And my nephew Tyler. 这是凯尔文·克兰兹 这是我侄子泰勒
[59:27] – Hey, Tyler. Handsome young man. – Oh, nice to meet you. -泰勒 真是位帅气的年轻人 -很高兴认识你
[59:30] Nice to meet you. So you all, you’re traveling together. 很高兴认识你 你们一起旅行啊
[59:34] Yes. You have a table full of fans here, you know? 对 这一桌都是你的粉丝
[59:37] Really? Well, that’s fantastic, you know. Thank you. 真的吗 那真是太棒了 谢谢你们
[59:43] So you must be all going to “The Toad and the Harrow”… 你们一定都会去看《蛤蟆与耙》吧
[59:47] – Oh, well, yes… – Are you taking your friends over? -是的 -你要带你的朋友们去吗
[59:49] – Is that what’s happening here? – Yes. -是这样吗 -是的
[59:51] But first, we’re gonna make a little pilgrimage 但首先 我们要去卡迪夫郊外
[59:53] to Blodwyn Pugh’s gravesite outside Cardiff. The convent. 布洛德文·皮尤的墓地朝圣 那所修道院
[59:59] – How wonderful. That’s special. – Yeah, yeah, I think… -太棒了 很特别 -是啊 我觉得
[1:00:02] I think it’ll be sort of special, but… 我觉得还算特别 但是
[1:00:07] I wanted to ask you, 我想问你
[1:00:08] how long does it take you to write one of your… 你写一本书要花多长时间
[1:00:11] – one of your books? – To write one? -写一本 -写一本
[1:00:15] Well, I spend about, maybe, 我大概用
[1:00:18] a month outlining it, and then, maybe, three months writing it, 一个月写大纲 然后估计用三个月写书
[1:00:25] so maybe four months… 所以总共四个月
[1:00:27] At the outside, some of them maybe four and a half. 最多的情况下 有些书需要四个半月
[1:00:30] I try to… I’ve never done anything faster than three months. 我试过…我最少也得要三个月
[1:00:34] That’s longer than I thought. 比我想象的要久
[1:00:37] Well… 好吧
[1:00:39] That’s interesting. It’s a process, isn’t it? 有意思 也有流程 对吧
[1:00:44] Well, I have a certain process. It’s pretty specific, you know? 我有我自己的流程 很具体
[1:00:49] Well, anyway… 总之
[1:00:51] – Congratulations on getting the prize. – Oh, thank you so much. -恭喜你获奖了 -非常感谢
[1:00:54] It’s a great honor. I think it’s very special. 是很大的荣誉 我认为很特别
[1:00:57] And what a pleasure to meet you all. 也很高兴认识你们
[1:00:58] – Thank you. – You too. -谢谢你 -也谢谢你
[1:00:59] – Take care. I’ll see you again, yeah. – Thank you. Thank you. -保重 我们以后再见 -谢谢 谢谢
[1:01:02] And you. I’ll see you again. Take care, bye-bye. 还有你 我们以后再见 保重 再见
[1:01:05] – Bye-bye. – Have a nice supper. -再见 -晚餐愉快
[1:01:07] Thank you. You too. 谢谢 你也是
[1:01:12] What a nice man. 真是个好人
[1:01:16] – What a gent, isn’t he? – What a gentleman. Classy. -是个绅士吧 -真是个绅士 有风度
[1:01:23] – Missed you today. – Yes, I know. I’m sorry. -今天没见到你 -是 我知道 抱歉
[1:01:26] – Why don’t we go now? Have a drink? – I can’t. I can’t. -我们现在走吧 去喝一杯 -不行
[1:01:29] – Why? – ‘Cause I’m going to the gala. -为什么 -因为我要去参加晚会
[1:01:31] Oh, the gala. 晚会啊
[1:01:34] Okay. 好吧
[1:01:47] They’re such iconic characters. 他们是非常具有代表性的角色
[1:01:49] It is perfect for American 现在很适合加入一些
[1:01:50] characters right now because the border of… 美国人的角色 因为边界…
[1:01:55] – You’re here. Great. – You guys have met, haven’t you? -你来了 太好了 -你们见过吧
[1:01:57] Yeah. 是的
[1:01:58] How’s it going? Sorry to interrupt. 你们好吗 抱歉打扰了
[1:02:00] No, you’re not interrupting at all. 不 你完全没有打扰到
[1:02:01] – We’re just finishing. Good to see you. – Good to see you, man. -我们刚聊完 很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你
[1:02:05] – Leave you to it. To be continued? – Yes. -你们先聊吧 未完待续 -好
[1:02:08] – We’ll see each other again soon. – Yeah. -我们以后再见 -好
[1:02:11] – Sorry to run you out of town. – No, are you kidding? -抱歉把你赶走了 -没事 别开玩笑了
[1:02:15] Have a good one. 祝你愉快
[1:02:17] – How’s it going? – Does he know who you are? -你好吗 -他知道你是谁吗
[1:02:22] Oh, yeah. Yeah, he knows, he knows. 是的 是的 他知道 他知道
[1:02:25] – And that doesn’t bother you? – He’s cool. Don’t worry. -你不觉得困扰吗 -没关系的 别担心
[1:02:27] No, he… He’s not gonna say anything. Don’t worry. 不 他…他什么都不会说的 别担心
[1:02:31] So you know that him and Alice are now friends, they’re talking. 你知道他和爱丽丝现在是朋友了 他们会聊天
[1:02:35] Yeah. Yeah, no, I, um… 是 是 不 我…
[1:02:37] Actually, I told him everything and… 其实 我把一切都告诉他了
[1:02:41] He found the whole thing quite amusing, actually. 而他觉得这件事很有意思
[1:02:45] And he gave me some good advice. He, uh… 他给了我一些好建议 他…
[1:02:48] He told me he thinks it’s probably not gonna be a good idea 他让我最好不要在旅途中
[1:02:51] for me to approach Alice on this trip, 接近爱丽丝
[1:02:53] so I’m gonna back off, and… 所以我就不插手了
[1:02:57] – Yeah, I think he’s right. – Great. -我觉得他说得对 -很好
[1:03:16] 《神游状态》 凯尔文·克兰兹
[1:03:42] Did you get that note, by the way, that we left in your room? 对了 你收到我们放在你房间的字条了吗
[1:03:46] What… A note is nothing. 什么…字条不算数
[1:03:48] I mean, she made a date with me, and, for tea. 我是说 她约了我一起喝茶
[1:03:53] And I went, and I interrupted my work. 然后我就去了 打断了我的工作
[1:03:56] It’s not like I have hours and hours to wander the ship… 我又没有那么多时间在船上闲逛
[1:04:00] – Right. – And, you know, meet men. -是的 -还去认识男人
[1:04:02] This is not what I’m here for. 我不是来干这个的
[1:04:03] So you went, and then what happened? 所以你去了 然后发生了什么
[1:04:05] I went to tea at two o’clock sharp, and there she was, 我两点准时去喝茶 而她在那
[1:04:08] sitting there like a beanbag next to this dodo who was her date. 像个懒人沙发一样瘫在她的蠢货男伴旁边
[1:04:14] And, clearly, I wasn’t, you know… 显然 我没有…
[1:04:17] So she canceled it? It was canceled. You didn’t meet with her. 所以她取消了 你没跟她喝茶
[1:04:20] Well, I don’t know what we were supposed to do, 我不知道我们该做什么
[1:04:22] have a meeting with a… 喝茶时身边有个…
[1:04:26] – A dodo? – A person that… Yes. -蠢货 -有别人在 是的
[1:04:29] I shouldn’t say that. 我不该这么说
[1:04:30] He’s probably a perfectly nice, unsuspecting man, 他可能是个非常善良 毫不知情的人
[1:04:34] who didn’t know that he was, 他自己不知道
[1:04:37] you know, in the talons of a carrion bird. 已经落入了秃鹰的魔爪
[1:04:40] But I don’t know what… I don’t know what she’s… 但我不知道…我不知道她…
[1:04:43] I don’t know what she wants, because I just want to reach her. 我不知道她想要什么 因为我只想跟她聊聊
[1:04:47] Right. 没错
[1:04:48] Do you remember when you and Alice and I met in San Francisco 你还记得你 爱丽丝和我很多年前
[1:04:51] all those years ago? 在旧金山认识的时候吗
[1:04:53] That’s when it all hit the fan. 当时就出了问题
[1:04:58] I just was desperate to confide in someone, 我只是迫切地想向人倾诉
[1:05:03] and the two of you were the closest I’ve ever been with, so… 而你们俩是我最亲近的人 所以…
[1:05:10] When we had dinner at the bar afterward, 之后我们在酒吧吃晚餐时
[1:05:13] you went upstairs and went to bed, 你上楼睡觉去了
[1:05:14] and it was just me and Alice, and I thought… 只剩我和爱丽丝 我当时想
[1:05:18] “Well, Alice has always been interested in other people’s lives.” “爱丽丝一直对别人的生活感兴趣”
[1:05:25] And then I made the fatal mistake of telling Alice everything. 然后我犯了个致命的错误 把一切告诉爱丽丝了
[1:05:33] What I realize is… 我意识到
[1:05:36] if you can’t keep a secret yourself… 如果连自己都保守不了秘密
[1:05:40] You can’t ask anyone else to keep a secret. 就别奢求别人保守秘密了
[1:05:45] It’s true. 是真的
[1:05:49] It’s true. 是真的
[1:06:08] What I’m gonna tell you is this. 我要告诉你的是
[1:06:14] I didn’t go upstairs to sleep that night. 那晚我并没有上楼睡觉
[1:06:20] There was a really… A really cute waiter, 有一个非常…非常可爱的服务生
[1:06:25] and… 然后…
[1:06:30] This is a… 这是
[1:06:33] Double letter, triple word. 两倍分字母 三倍分单词
[1:06:38] – Baby. – I hate you. -宝贝 -我恨你
[1:06:41] Bow down, bitch. Bow down. 认输吧 妹子 认输吧
[1:06:44] They have this incredible night together. They get really drunk. 他们共度了一个美妙的夜晚 喝得酩酊大醉
[1:06:47] They drink loads of cocktails. 他们喝了很多鸡尾酒
[1:06:49] And, yeah, they just get on really well. They hook up. 是的 他们相处得很好 勾搭上了
[1:06:53] And she doesn’t know that this guy is actually just a bartender. 她不知道这个人其实只是个酒保
[1:06:57] Like, he’s not a rich guy or anything, like… 他不是有钱人什么的
[1:07:01] But they fall for each other, and it’s this comedy of errors. 但他们相爱了 这就是出错误的闹剧
[1:07:06] It’s kind of a farce. But they end up falling for each other, 有点像闹剧 但他们最终相爱了
[1:07:10] despite the fact that they both pretend 尽管他们都假装
[1:07:12] to be something that they’re not. 自己是别的身份
[1:07:13] Which is kind of the… yeah, the whole thing. 这有点…对 整件事就是这样了
[1:07:16] And do you know who plays the guy? 你知道谁演那个男的吗
[1:07:18] He’s this… He’s this comedian. 他是个…他是个喜剧演员
[1:07:20] He’s so funny. He’s got this amazing face. 他很幽默 还有一张迷人的面孔
[1:07:23] But it’s just such a charming film. 但这部电影太有魅力了
[1:07:25] – You have to see it. It’s brilliant. – I want to see it. -你一定要看看 太精彩了 -我想看
[1:07:28] I’m trying to think of, like… 我在想
[1:07:29] I was actually in a comedy of errors 我六年级的时候 其实就身处
[1:07:31] when I was in sixth grade, so when you brought that up… 一出错误的闹剧 所以你提到这个的时候…
[1:07:39] Karen? 凯伦
[1:07:45] And Tyler? 和泰勒
[1:07:53] Wait. 等等
[1:08:03] So you lied for her because… 所以你为她撒谎是因为…
[1:08:08] you like her. 你喜欢她
[1:08:18] That’s… that’s as good a reason to lie as any I can think of. 这是…这是我能想到的最好的撒谎理由
[1:08:29] So… 那么
[1:08:38] You’re gonna see her tonight? 你今晚要见她吗
[1:08:42] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:08:53] Who’s that man I keep 我总在早上看到
[1:08:54] seeing coming out of your room in the morning? 从你房里出来的那个男人是谁
[1:09:03] That man. 那个男人啊
[1:09:11] That man is… 那个男人是
[1:09:14] probably the one thing that keeps me going. 或许是唯一支撑我活下去的动力
[1:09:21] Besides you. 除了你之外的
[1:09:24] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:09:25] They all take ballroom-dancing classes on this ship. 这船上的人都去上交谊舞课
[1:09:30] So, when they go to the gala, 所以去参加晚会的时候
[1:09:32] they want to show off what they’ve learned, 他们想炫耀一下自己的学习成果
[1:09:35] and they take it very… 而且他们非常…
[1:09:38] How are you? What a surprise. 你们好吗 真是个惊喜
[1:09:39] – Fine, fine. – Very breezy day to have… -很好 很好 -今天天气很好 很适合…
[1:09:42] – Yeah, I love the fog. – an intimate little discussion. -是 我喜欢雾 -进行亲密的讨论
[1:09:46] – You know, I’ve been thinking about you. – Really? -我一直都在想着你 -真的吗
[1:09:50] Well, one of the women that I work with 我的一个女同事
[1:09:55] poisoned her husband, who was a batterer, 毒死了家暴她的丈夫
[1:09:59] and guess where she got the idea. 猜猜她是怎么想到这个主意的
[1:10:02] From my first wife, of course. 当然是从我第一任妻子那里
[1:10:05] – Or maybe my second wife. – Oh, my gosh. Oh, my gosh. -也可能是我第二任妻子 -天啊 天啊
[1:10:09] – No, no, but now I know a lot about you. – Yes. -不是 不是 但我现在对你更了解了 -是吗
[1:10:13] No. From an early Agatha Christie book. 不 是从阿加莎·克里斯蒂早期的一本书里
[1:10:16] The Murder of Roger Ackroyd. 《罗杰疑案》
[1:10:18] Exactly. The Murder of Roger Ackroyd. 没错 《罗杰疑案》
[1:10:21] Well, I kept that away from her. 我没让我妻子看那本书
[1:10:25] And that’s why you still stand. 所以你还能站在这里
[1:10:26] So you’ve been thinking about poisoning, 所以你一直在思考下毒
[1:10:29] but why? I mean, just because… 但为什么呢 就因为…
[1:10:31] Oh, no, because I… 不 因为我
[1:10:33] This woman was incarcerated 这个女人去坐牢了
[1:10:35] for trying to save her child and herself. 因为她想救她的孩子和她自己
[1:10:38] And she didn’t want to kill him, she just wanted to disable him 她不想杀他 只是想让他残废
[1:10:41] so she could stop the violence. 停止他的家暴
[1:10:44] But he died. 但他死了
[1:10:46] – I’m so sorry. That’s awful. – Yes, it is awful. -真遗憾 太可怕了 -是的 很可怕
[1:10:49] Do you deal with a lot of people who poison? 你和很多下毒的人打交道吗
[1:10:51] I do. Oh, no, no. Not so many… 没错 不 不 没那么多…
[1:10:54] I mean, they take whatever weapon… 我是说他们只是举起
[1:10:57] the domes– Is in the person’s hand. 手中仅有的武器
[1:11:01] – And… – Can I join you? Do you mind if I sit down? -然后… -我能加入你们吗 我可以坐下吗
[1:11:04] – Of course, sit down. – No, join us. -当然 请坐 -可以 加入我们吧
[1:11:05] – I’ve been fascinated by poison lately. – Why? -我最近对毒药很感兴趣 -为什么
[1:11:08] I’m thinking about writing 我在考虑写
[1:11:09] something about someone who poisons people. 关于下毒毒死他人的故事
[1:11:12] I think it’s… I think, philosophically, poisoning is a… 我觉得…我觉得从哲学上讲 下毒是一种…
[1:11:18] a very intimate way to kill someone, and it’s also very cruel. 一种非常亲密的杀人方式 也很残忍
[1:12:39] 《沸点》 凯尔文·克兰兹
[1:12:43] How is that? 好看吗
[1:12:47] Very compelling. 扣人心弦
[1:13:11] Sorry. 抱歉
[1:13:12] – Sorry I’m late. Thank you. – Hello. -抱歉 我迟到了 谢谢 -你好
[1:13:18] – Everybody well? – Everybody’s well. -大家都好吗 -大家都很好
[1:13:20] – How is work going? – Oh, well, not as… -写作怎么样 -没有…
[1:13:25] Not as well as I’d like. 没有我预期的那么顺利
[1:13:28] – Thank you. – You’re welcome. -谢谢 -不客气
[1:13:32] Where’s Tyler? 泰勒呢
[1:13:35] Not coming. 不来了
[1:13:38] – No? – He has a date. -是吗 -他有约会
[1:13:42] – Who with? – Uh, someone he met on the ship. -和谁 -他在船上认识的一个人
[1:13:50] So… 是的
[1:13:53] An older woman… Apparently. 是个比他大的女人
[1:13:55] – An older woman? How much older? – Like, in her 80s? -比他大的女人 有多大 -八十多岁吗
[1:14:02] I would be surprised if that were the case. 如果真是这样 我会很意外的
[1:14:05] – But he probably means 26 or… – Oh, right. -他可能是指二十六岁或者 -这样啊
[1:14:09] Thirty-six. 三十六岁
[1:14:11] Thirty-six would be a significant difference. 三十六岁那可就是天差地别了
[1:14:15] – Or more. Who knows? – Really? -可能年纪更大 谁知道呢 -真的吗
[1:14:18] I can’t tell people’s ages anymore. 我已经判断不出人们的年龄了
[1:14:20] – No, I can’t either. – I really can’t. -我也是 -我真不行
[1:14:24] Alice, I don’t know what your schedule is, 爱丽丝 我不知道你是什么安排
[1:14:26] but if you’re free tomorrow before or after you swim, 但如果你明天游泳之前或之后有空的话
[1:14:30] maybe we could have a tea or a drink. 我们可以一起去喝茶或者喝酒
[1:14:35] Well, I… 我
[1:14:39] I would love to do that, 我很乐意
[1:14:40] but I actually have a business meeting tomorrow. 但我明天有个商务会议
[1:14:42] – Oh, sorry. – I don’t know if I’ll get my swim in. -那算了 -我都不知道有没有空游泳
[1:14:46] Who knows how long it’ll go on or what will happen in it? 谁知道要开会要开多久 会出什么岔子呢
[1:14:51] But let’s do it another time. 我们改时间再约吧
[1:14:52] – Promise? – Yeah, I’d love to. Great. -说好了啊 -当然可以 没问题
[1:14:58] – Quite a day. – Yeah. -今天可真够折腾的 -是啊
[1:15:02] Shocking. 太惊人了
[1:15:05] Yeah. 嗯
[1:15:08] How you feeling? 你感觉如何
[1:15:12] I’m feeling okay, actually. Kind of… 还挺好的 有点…
[1:15:16] – A bit relieved, to be honest. – Yeah. -老实说 反而松了口气 -是的
[1:15:21] I should actually say to you, like… 我应该跟你说…
[1:15:28] Yeah, I feel like I should apologize a bit. 我觉得我应该向你道歉
[1:15:29] I feel bad for dragging you into this whole thing. 把你牵涉进这件事 我很内疚
[1:15:32] I know you didn’t want to lie to your aunt, 我知道你不想在你姑姑面前说谎
[1:15:34] and I slightly twisted your arm 但我还是稍微强迫了你
[1:15:36] and I feel bad about that, 对此我很内疚
[1:15:38] and she clearly thinks so highly of you. 她很器重你
[1:15:42] She loves you. She thinks, you know, she thinks the world of you, 她很爱你 她也非常看重你
[1:15:45] and that was obvious when I spoke to her today. And I think… 我今天和她聊天时就感觉得到 我想…
[1:15:50] That was probably part of the reason why 这可能也是
[1:15:51] she was so forgiving towards me. So… 她对我如此宽容的原因 所以
[1:15:55] Thank you for… 谢谢你
[1:15:57] Yeah, thanks for everything this, this week. 谢谢你在这周做的一切
[1:15:59] – Oh, well… – You’ve been amazing. -这个嘛 -你很棒
[1:16:01] And I know I’ve also completely 我也知道
[1:16:04] inappropriately unloaded a whole load of stuff onto you 我非常不得体地朝你狂吐了苦水
[1:16:06] that I probably shouldn’t have done, 我可能不该那么做
[1:16:08] so I’m sorry about that, and… 很抱歉 然后
[1:16:11] – Yeah, thank you. – Well, that’s… That’s sweet of you. -对 谢谢你 -这…你真好
[1:16:14] I appreciate that acknowledgement, and I… 谢谢你这么说 我…
[1:16:21] It’s been… It’s so been my pleasure getting to know you, and… 其实…能认识你是我的荣幸
[1:16:25] I was skeptical at first 我一开始很怀疑
[1:16:27] about what our relationship would look like. 我们的关系会变成怎样
[1:16:30] And I just felt like… 我就是觉得
[1:16:33] I don’t know. I just really wanted to get to know you, 我也不确定 我就是很想去了解你
[1:16:35] and I’m excited to hopefully continue to get to know you. And… 我也很期待能够继续了解你
[1:16:42] I don’t know, maybe, you know, what our… what… 说不定我们 我们…
[1:16:45] What our life can look like… moving forward. 我们的关系能在未来更进一步
[1:16:50] Like, I don’t know. There’s just… 我不知道该怎么说 就是
[1:16:53] Maybe, um… 或许
[1:16:56] It’s just been probably one of the biggest gifts 可能是这次航行
[1:17:00] of the… the ship for me has been… 带给我的最棒的其中一份礼物
[1:17:06] Getting to know you, so… 就是能够认识你
[1:17:18] I was, uh, wondering if… 我想问你
[1:17:27] I know this is kind of a crazy question, but… 我知道这个问题很荒唐 但是
[1:17:34] If maybe you wanted to… 你想不想…
[1:17:41] If… 如果…
[1:17:43] You’re not gonna ask me out, are you? 你不会是想跟我约会吧
[1:17:47] I’m joking, I’m joking. You just suddenly looked so awkward. 我开玩笑的 你突然就变得特别羞涩
[1:17:49] Right. Right. I did. I was… 是的 没错 我是想…
[1:17:51] I was wondering if maybe I could kiss you at some point soon. 我是想我能不能在不久的将来和你接吻
[1:18:11] Fuck. 靠
[1:18:17] Oh, shit. 该死
[1:18:43] I think I… 我好像
[1:18:47] made a… 让自己
[1:18:49] a bit of a fool of myself. 出洋相了
[1:18:58] In what way? 哪种洋相
[1:19:00] I just… I made some kind 我就是去
[1:19:03] of an advance that didn’t… That went un… 追求了别人 但结果…
[1:19:07] Unreciprocated. 求而不得
[1:19:15] Well, you can’t… 你也不能…
[1:19:19] I hope you don’t regret that. 你不后悔就行
[1:19:22] That’s… that’s… The trying is all. You know? 努力尝试过就够了 真的
[1:19:28] If you don’t try, if you don’t risk… 要是不去尝试 不去冒险…
[1:19:32] That’s good to know. 你这么说真好
[1:19:37] I mean, it’s… you shouldn’t be shy with this kind of thing, 这种事没什么好难为情的
[1:19:41] this… this attraction to someone. 这种爱慕之情
[1:19:46] I think attraction is… 我觉得这种吸引力
[1:19:48] It’s the animating force in the universe, really. 是宇宙中最为鲜活的力量
[1:19:53] – That’s a fact. – Well, like… -确实 -就像是
[1:19:58] Gravity or the pull of the poles, 地心引力 或是地球两极的吸引力
[1:20:01] what pulls the monarch butterflies… 还有让帝王蝶
[1:20:07] to fly across the world. 迁徙至世界各地的引力
[1:20:09] If you feel attracted to someone from your heart, 如果你打从心底被一个人吸引
[1:20:13] you know… and you look at them 你看向那个人
[1:20:16] and you feel and you can see their soul… 你觉得能看见那个人的灵魂
[1:20:20] That’s… 这…
[1:20:23] There is… 想要…
[1:20:26] There’s no bad version of that, 想要经历这种感觉
[1:20:31] to want to be a part of that. 一定是好事
[1:20:34] And we should… 我们应该
[1:20:37] Oh, God… treasure it. It’s, it’s… 天呐 珍惜这种感觉
[1:20:41] We’re lucky to have that feeling. 因为能感知到爱是我们的幸运
[1:20:44] It’s the greatest, it’s the fullest… 那是让人感觉活着的
[1:20:48] expression of what it is to be alive. 最美好 最饱满的表达形式
[1:20:51] So… 是的
[1:20:54] Do you think you’ll, you’ll… 你觉得你会…
[1:20:57] How did it end? I mean, do you think you’ll try again? 结果如何 我是说 你会再尝试一次吗
[1:21:01] – No. – No? -不会了 -不会
[1:21:03] No. No. 不了
[1:21:08] You know, Suze, I am convinced 苏珊 我确定
[1:21:12] she asked me on this trip to 她邀我来这次旅行
[1:21:14] find out what happened to me after my divorce. 是为了弄清楚我离婚后过得如何
[1:21:18] She wants to write about it as a sequel to her fucking book. 她想当素材写进她那本破书的续作
[1:21:23] – I know it. – No. -肯定的 -不是
[1:21:24] – I know it. – No. You’ve got to ask her. -绝对的 -不 你得去问她
[1:21:28] – No. – You have to be direct and ask her. -不 -你应该直截了当地问她
[1:21:31] You know, you heard those things she said during that talk. 你也听到了她之前说的
[1:21:34] She uses things and people from her life. 她会写在生活中遇到的人和事
[1:21:38] Well, I’m… I’m one of those people. 我就是那群人里的一个
[1:21:41] I know you are. I know you are. 我知道 我知道
[1:21:43] But that’s what writers do, 但作家不就是这样吗
[1:21:44] and she never meant to hurt you, I promise you. 她绝对没有伤害你的意思 我向你保证
[1:21:47] – She never meant to hurt you. – She doesn’t care, Susan. -她从未想过要伤害你 -她根本不在乎 苏珊
[1:21:49] I think she does care. She cares about you. 我觉得她在乎 她很在乎你
[1:21:53] And why would she be writing about you again? 而且她再写你的事又有什么意义呢
[1:21:55] She loves you. She’s obsessed with you. 她那么爱你 那么痴迷于你
[1:21:58] She said she uses people from her life, 她说了她会写在生活中遇到的人
[1:22:01] and she is going to use me in this sequel. 她会在续作里再一次利用我
[1:22:04] I don’t believe that, dear. I really don’t. 我不信 亲爱的 完全不信
[1:22:07] I know it could seem that way if you twist it. 我知道如果曲解的话确实是这样
[1:22:11] If you twist it the other way, 前提是曲解她的原意
[1:22:14] you know, she has the same memories we do 她对于我们在一起的日子的回忆
[1:22:16] of our days together. 与我们的不差毫厘
[1:22:18] – They’re sacred. – Yeah. -那些回忆很神圣 -是啊
[1:22:20] Maybe not sacred. That’s a little pompous. 也不是神圣 这么说太浮夸了
[1:22:25] But you know what I mean, 但你懂我的意思
[1:22:26] what we were talking about the other day. 我们那天聊到的往事
[1:22:28] – She has those, too. – Yeah, but she’s very different now. -她也记忆犹新 -嗯 但她现在大变样了
[1:22:32] I know she is. She really has changed. 我知道 她确实变了
[1:22:35] She’s changed so much. 变化太大了
[1:22:37] – Did she always talk like that? – No. -她以前说话也像那样吗 -不是
[1:22:39] – She didn’t? – Did not. -没有吗 -没有
[1:22:41] – I wonder why she talks like that. – I know. -她怎么说话怪里怪气的 -可不是吗
[1:22:56] Just so you know, she’s invited me to dinner with all of you. 告诉你一声 她邀请我和你们一起用晚餐
[1:23:01] Oh, fuck. 完了
[1:23:03] Karen’s very hopeful about the publishing business, actually. 凯伦其实对出版业还是很看好的
[1:23:07] I mean, against all reason, in my opinion, 不过我不懂是出于何种原因
[1:23:10] but if you could talk a little 但你可以稍微说一说
[1:23:11] about what the agency is going to do now and in the future. 出版社目前和未来的打算
[1:23:16] – The old dead wood has been moved aside. – Yes. It’s… -现在已经裁减完冗员了 -是的
[1:23:19] It’s been an interesting time. 这段时间很有意思
[1:23:21] There have been quite a few changes at the agency, 出版社经历了大变动
[1:23:23] but I feel very optimistic 但我还是很看好
[1:23:25] about what we’re going to be doing going forward. 我们出版社在后续的动作
[1:23:28] And I… We’ve got exciting plans for Alice. 我们也为爱丽丝制定了令人激动的计划
[1:23:31] You know, Sonia did tell me 索尼娅确实和我说了
[1:23:32] that Alice was quite secretive about her work. 爱丽丝对她的作品神神秘秘的
[1:23:36] – But I had no idea how secretive. – Well, I… -我之前不知道是有多神秘 -这个嘛
[1:23:40] I mean, I still haven’t been able to deduce 我还是没办法推断出
[1:23:41] which of your literary characters that you are reviving. 你会重新搬出哪位笔下人物
[1:23:47] I do hope it’s Rowena from You Always, You Never. 我希望是《你总是 你从未》里的罗维娜
[1:23:50] Yes, yes. I would love to know 是的 我也很想知道
[1:23:52] what Rowena has been up to the last 35 years. 罗维娜在过去35年间经历了什么
[1:23:56] Oh, dear, you know… 亲爱的 你也知道
[1:23:58] Let me just say. 我这么说吧
[1:24:00] – On this subject… – I think everyone cares. -关于题材… -大家应该都很关心吧
[1:24:02] – No. – Rowena… -怎么会 -罗维娜…
[1:24:04] I don’t think anybody really cares. 应该没人关心她吧
[1:24:06] What became of Rowena after her disastrous marriage? 在她灾难般的婚姻后 罗维娜变成了什么样
[1:24:09] Did she find love again? Did she get another career? 她又找到真爱了吗 有新事业了吗
[1:24:13] Did she have a child? 她有孩子了吗
[1:24:15] Rowena is a beloved literary character. What, what… 罗维娜是个很讨喜的文学人物
[1:24:19] – She is. She is. – Bert, Bert. -她确实是 -伯塔 伯塔
[1:24:22] What I want to say about this… And… 对于这件事我想说…
[1:24:26] I should clarify for you 我应该跟你澄清一下
[1:24:28] that whatever character I write about, is essentially about me. 我笔下的所有人物 主要写的都是我
[1:24:32] I mean, honestly, that’s what authors do. Don’t they? 老实说 这不就是作家会做的事吗
[1:24:35] – Let me… Just… I don’t think… – And another thing… -我有话说…我觉得 -另外…
[1:24:39] I have ever been at a table 我从来没有和
[1:24:42] with two more self-obsessed people. 两个如此自恋的人一起用餐过
[1:24:45] I don’t think I ever have. This is a first. This is a first. 完全没有 这是第一次 第一次
[1:24:52] We care for each other. Do we? 我们都关心彼此 是吗
[1:24:55] – Do we care for each other? – Yes, of course. -我们关心彼此吗 -当然
[1:24:58] Yes. We do care for each other. 没错 我们关心彼此
[1:25:01] This happened in your youth. 这是你年轻的时候发生的事
[1:25:03] This happened so long… In your youth. 很久以前…你那时很年轻
[1:25:07] And today, this very day, we have lived most of our lives. 而就在今天 我们都七老八十了
[1:25:14] Right? Are you gonna continue this ancient battle 不是吗 你们还要为了这场古老的仇怨
[1:25:20] for the little time that remains to us? 继续浪费我们剩下不多的生命吗
[1:25:24] Do you even know what happened yesterday 你们知道昨天发生了什么吗
[1:25:27] when we were out of communication with the world? 我们完全与世界脱节了
[1:25:30] Do you know what happened? 你知道发生了什么吗
[1:25:32] You don’t know what happened. 你不知道
[1:25:33] – Do you know what happened? – No. -你呢 -不知道
[1:25:34] – Does anyone know what happened? – I was working, so I wasn’t… -有谁知道吗 -我在写作 所以…
[1:25:36] Well, of course you were working. You’re always working. 你当然在写作了 你就没有闲着的时候
[1:25:38] Yes. 是的
[1:25:41] Elon Musk… 埃隆·马斯克
[1:25:45] sent many, many telecom satellites into the sky 将很多个通信卫星发射向了天空
[1:25:51] that look exactly like stars, 它们长得和星星一模一样
[1:25:55] exactly like stars. 一模一样
[1:25:56] So now when humans gaze at the night sky, 所以现在 当人类凝望夜空时
[1:26:01] they won’t know if they’re gazing at a star or at a machine. 他们无法得知仰望的到底是星星还是机器
[1:26:08] And we at this table, at this little table, 而坐在这张小小餐桌旁的我们
[1:26:14] we are among the last, the very last, 是最后最后一批
[1:26:19] ever, ever, 后无来者
[1:26:21] to have seen the actual, real, 能够在海洋上毫无保留地看见
[1:26:26] the honest, truthful night sky from the ocean. 真实的 千真万确的 实实在在的夜空的人
[1:26:32] We saw stars… 我们看到的是星星
[1:26:35] Just stars. 只有星星
[1:27:13] – Are you packed? – I’m killing it. -你收拾好行李了吗 -我要干掉它
[1:27:17] – Yeah? Killing it with the bags? – No. -是吗 把行李都干掉吗 -不是
[1:27:24] No, my book. 我是说我的书
[1:27:32] I deleted it… from my computer. 我把它从电脑上删除了
[1:27:36] I deleted it all. 全都删了
[1:27:40] And I threw the hard copy in the recycling. 我还把打印稿扔进了回收垃圾箱
[1:27:44] Why? 为什么
[1:27:46] It’s… 这…
[1:27:54] You know what? It’s like 你知道吗 感觉就像
[1:27:55] polishing the vase when the house is falling down. 在房子崩塌时还忙着擦拭花瓶
[1:28:05] You don’t know. 你不懂
[1:28:07] You don’t know what I’m talking about. 你不懂我在说什么
[1:28:11] Anyway, I’m gonna… 总之 我要…
[1:28:14] ask you to bring the bigger bags down for me, okay? 麻烦你帮我把大行李包拿下来 好吗
[1:30:40] I think the words matter. I do think they matter. 我觉得用词很重要 十分重要
[1:30:45] Which ones you choose to 你选择用何种用词
[1:30:46] describe something or to express something. 来描述或表达什么
[1:30:50] It takes time to worry those into existence, 需要时间苦思冥想反复揣摩
[1:30:55] the right one, the right one. 找到合适的 合适的那个词
[1:30:57] There’s only one that’s right. 只有那么一个恰到好处的词
[1:31:01] I lament… You know, sometimes I wait, 我会哀叹 有时候我等着
[1:31:04] I wait for a word to come to me. 等待着那个词出现在脑海里
[1:31:05] I wait… I’ll wait a week. 我一直等 能等上一周
[1:31:09] No, but it amused me on this– on the, on the ship 不过在船上的时候 我觉得很有意思
[1:31:12] how they were so eager that 他们那么急切
[1:31:14] we not use the word “boat” to describe the ship 不想让我们用”船”来形容渡轮
[1:31:18] because “boat” is sort of a diminutive… 因为”船”似乎有点太小了
[1:31:23] Or when they would say don’t call it a “cruise”. 他们还会说别管这叫”航游”
[1:31:26] It’s not a cruise. It’s a crossing. 这不是航游 而是趟横渡
[1:31:33] And it is a crossing. 也确实是趟横渡
[1:31:35] It’s… crossing time zones. You feel them. 它在穿越时区 能感觉得到
[1:31:39] Yes, you do. 确实有感觉
[1:31:41] Crossing into something unknown. 穿越到未知的领域
[1:31:44] I mean, it’s… the cruise just seems meandering and… 航游听起来就有点漫无目的
[1:31:48] and silly. 而且有点蠢
[1:31:53] Alice… 爱丽丝
[1:31:56] What I’m trying to reconcile is 我想理解的是
[1:32:00] who is the real you? 哪个才是真正的你
[1:32:05] I just… 我只是
[1:32:09] I just don’t know who you are anymore. 我只是认不出你了
[1:32:13] I mean, does… Does anybody trust you anymore? 现在还有人信赖你吗
[1:32:17] And is that hard for you? I mean… 这对你来说很艰难吗
[1:32:20] Are you okay with that? 你觉得没关系吗
[1:32:21] You– you seem to be okay with that. 你好像不怎么在乎
[1:32:26] What do you mean? Because I write from my life and from… 什么意思 就因为我从生活中获取灵感吗
[1:32:30] Oh, yeah, you write from your life, 对 你写自己的生活
[1:32:32] but you write from others, and… 但你也写别人的生活
[1:32:34] and those others experience it as a kind of betrayal. 而那些别人感觉这是种背叛
[1:32:42] – You obviously… – Well, you know, you… -很明显你 -好吧 你知道的
[1:32:46] Betrayal. 背叛
[1:32:48] I think that you perhaps 我觉得你或许会
[1:32:50] betray the people that you love the most… 辜负自己最爱的人
[1:32:54] because you know that you have the expectation of forgiveness. 因为知道自己有希望被原谅
[1:33:00] The people that you don’t know very well, 对于那些不怎么了解的人
[1:33:03] trying to seduce or impress, 你想要诱惑对方或是留下好印象
[1:33:06] you treat them much more tenderly. 就会对他们温柔得多
[1:33:07] That’s my experience. 这是我的经验
[1:33:10] But it’s harder to forgive 但是想要原谅会更困难
[1:33:14] when you’re wallowing 当你自己正在摸爬滚打
[1:33:18] in the middle of the debris of what your life used to be. 沉浸在过去生活的残骸中
[1:33:22] It requires a greater expanse of spirit 那需要更宽广的胸怀
[1:33:27] than I think most people have. 要有异于常人的宽容
[1:33:31] Did you come on this trip to, to… 你来这次旅行是要
[1:33:38] berate me or to forgive me or to… 责怪我 还是来原谅我 还是想
[1:33:45] extract something else? 要点别的什么
[1:33:47] An apology or… 要个道歉还是
[1:33:50] to reconnect, maybe, our friendship? 或许来和我重归于好
[1:33:55] Why did you say yes? 你为什么接受邀请
[1:34:01] I wanted an apology. 我想要个道歉
[1:34:04] I wanted you to at least acknowledge 我想要你至少承认
[1:34:09] the damage that you caused in my life. 你对我的生活造成的伤害
[1:34:16] And… 而且
[1:34:18] And I wanted to extract… 我还想从中获得
[1:34:25] a little compensation for it. 一点小小的补偿
[1:34:31] Because if you were going to write a sequel, 因为如果你打算写续作
[1:34:38] I would tell you everything about the last 35 years. 我可以告诉你过去35年间发生的一切
[1:34:44] I would give you all the sordid, squalid details. 我可以告诉你所有肮脏丑陋的细节
[1:34:48] You would have… 你能
[1:34:50] You would have a great book. 你能写出一部巨著
[1:34:55] And all I want… 而我只想要
[1:34:59] is 30% of the profits. 百分之三十的利润
[1:35:02] Wait. What did you… What did you just say? 等等 你刚刚 你刚说了什么
[1:35:06] Well, I think you heard me. 我觉得你应该听到了
[1:35:10] And I think it’s fair. 而且我觉得很公平
[1:35:15] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[1:35:21] Oh, my God. I just… 我的天啊 我才
[1:35:26] I realize what this is about. This is not about… 我才意识到这是什么 这不是关于
[1:35:31] This is not about love. This is about money. 这不是关于爱 而是关于钱
[1:35:34] I’m so sorry. I didn’t realize that. 我很抱歉 我之前没想到
[1:35:40] I’ll give you a check. 我会给你开张支票
[1:35:49] – We really lost each other, you know? – Yeah, we did. -我们真的失去彼此了 -对 没错
[1:35:55] I loved you when you were Al. 我爱你还是爱丽的时候
[1:36:09] Well, I’ll see you tomorrow. 总之 明天见
[1:38:02] – Excuse me, Tyler… – Hey. -打扰了 泰勒 -你好
[1:38:05] I’m Dr. Mitchell. 我是米切尔医生
[1:38:06] I’m Alice’s physician. Come in, please. 我是爱丽丝的医生 请进
[1:38:09] What’s happening? Is she sleeping? 发生什么了 她还在睡吗
[1:38:13] I’m very sorry to inform you, 我很遗憾告知你
[1:38:15] but your aunt passed away in the middle of the night. 你姑妈半夜去世了
[1:38:21] Oh, no. 不
[1:38:24] – Alice had a serious condition called… – Fuck. -爱丽丝患有严重的病症 -操
[1:38:28] deep vein thrombosis, and it’s a blood clot 叫作深静脉血栓 就是个血块
[1:38:32] which can travel up to the lungs, the heart, or the brain. 可能会转移到心肺或者大脑
[1:38:36] Right now we’re not sure which 现在不能确定具体位置
[1:38:37] until we get a coroner’s report. 得等验尸报告出来
[1:38:40] I’m very sorry. 请节哀
[1:38:44] The coroner as well as the police are headed here. 验尸官和警察正在来的路上
[1:38:49] If you’d like some time to spend with her before they get here. 你要不要在那之前和她独处一会
[1:38:53] Yeah. That would be great. 那就最好不过了
[1:38:54] Okay, I’ll be right outside. 好 我就在外面
[1:38:56] – Thank you. – You’re welcome. -谢谢你 -不客气
[1:39:41] She had told me of her wanting to go to England 她告诉了我她想去英国
[1:39:44] to pick up the Footling Prize, 去领福特灵奖
[1:39:48] see Blodwyn Pugh’s gravesite, 去布洛德文·皮尤的墓地看看
[1:39:51] and also discuss her at the awards ceremony. 并且在颁奖典礼上谈谈她
[1:39:54] She had at one point intended to fly. 她一度打算坐飞机
[1:39:58] I certainly said that 我明确说了
[1:39:59] that would not be a good idea to travel by plane. 坐飞机出行不是个好主意
[1:40:02] It wouldn’t be a good idea to travel at all. 甚至最好都不要出行
[1:40:04] I strongly advised her to stay in New York, 我强烈建议她待在纽约
[1:40:07] but as you all know, 但是你们都知道的
[1:40:08] Alice is Alice. 爱丽丝就是爱丽丝
[1:40:10] And she’s very strong-willed, and, ultimately, 她非常坚定 而且说到底
[1:40:13] she wanted to go. 她很想去
[1:40:16] So, I then discussed with her 于是 我之后和她讨论
[1:40:18] perhaps I should come along with her 或许我应该和她一起上路
[1:40:20] to help her with the medication. 帮她进行药物治疗
[1:40:22] The medication that we typically use in this situation 治疗这种病的一般用药
[1:40:24] is a blood thinner, 是一种抗凝血药
[1:40:26] but it needed to be injected. 但是需要注射用药
[1:40:28] I would give the injections in the morning and in the evening. 每天早晚我给她各打一针
[1:40:31] Could I just interrupt to ask if 我能不能打断问一下
[1:40:33] it could have been brought on by an emotional discussion, 这会不会是由刺激情绪的讨论引起的
[1:40:38] an emotional encounter? 让情绪波动的经历
[1:40:43] Most likely not. These things are, 基本不会 这种事情
[1:40:46] as I said, unpredictable in nature, 就像我说的 本质上难以预料
[1:40:49] and they can happen 随时可能会发病
[1:40:51] and it doesn’t have anything to do with 可能和个人生活中
[1:40:53] what’s going on in someone’s personal life. 发生的事毫无关系
[1:40:56] So, no. 所以说 不会
[1:41:03] Shall I go rebook our flights now? 我现在要不要去改签我们的机票
[1:41:08] – Oh, my goodness sake. – Well… -我的天啊 -好吧
[1:41:11] – We’ve got to… – To when? -我们得 -改到哪天
[1:41:14] – Tomorrow? – Maybe the next day. -明天呢 -后天怎么样
[1:41:17] We’ve got to pack Alice’s stuff 我们得收拾爱丽丝的东西
[1:41:19] and then pack all our stuff. 然后收拾自己的东西
[1:41:24] I don’t know. I was… I was sort of… 我不知道 我 我有点
[1:41:28] It doesn’t feel right to me to leave 我感觉不能就这么离开
[1:41:32] or to– to book the flight right now. 或者说现在就订机票
[1:41:33] I feel like we got to… 我觉得我们得
[1:41:36] The trip isn’t over. Like, the… 旅程还没有结束
[1:41:38] We should visit Blodwyn’s grave, 我们应该去拜访布洛德文的墓
[1:41:41] like Alice wanted us to. 就像爱丽丝想让我们做的
[1:41:45] She brought us here. 她把我们带到这了
[1:41:47] She chose us. 她选择了我们
[1:41:49] The three… Just us three. 三个 就我们三个
[1:41:52] Personally, for me, I… My life… 个人而言 对我来说 我的人生
[1:41:57] I can’t… Everything that’s good in my life 我不能 我生命中所有的好事
[1:42:00] feels related to Alice in so many ways. 感觉都和爱丽丝息息相关
[1:42:03] I’ve been so ashamed of the family that I come from, 我曾经为自己的家庭出身羞愧不已
[1:42:08] for so long, 一直如此
[1:42:10] until I met Alice. 直到我见到爱丽丝
[1:42:13] And… 而且
[1:42:16] I can’t leave here without going to that gravesite. I’m just… 我没法不去墓地就这么离开 我只是
[1:42:21] It would feel like… It would make me sick. 那会感觉 那会让我很难受
[1:43:34] 布洛德文·皮尤 生于1819年3月3日 逝于1909年8月11日
[1:43:42] Does anybody want to say anything? 有人想说点什么吗
[1:43:45] Tyler, I don’t even know the woman. 泰勒 我都不知道这女人是谁
[1:43:48] I don’t even like her writing. 我都不喜欢她的作品
[1:43:52] This is for Alice. 这只是为了爱丽丝
[1:44:07] I guess we should go, then. 我想我们该走了
[1:44:13] I need a drink. 我得去喝一杯
[1:44:32] Isn’t there an editor or a fellow writer, 有没有哪个编辑或者作家同行
[1:44:35] someone who could do something with it? 有没有谁能用它做点什么
[1:44:38] Honestly, it’s… 说实话
[1:44:40] I don’t know what it is or what could be done with it. 我不知道这是什么或者能用来做什么
[1:44:43] I guess you could call it experimental. 也许可以说是实验性写作
[1:44:46] We could post it online and charge people to read it. 我们可以发布到网上 收费阅读
[1:44:50] I personally wouldn’t feel comfortable doing that. 个人而言 我感觉那么做不合适
[1:44:54] Look, whatever this is, 不管这算什么
[1:44:56] it’s clearly in a very embryonic stage, 都明显还处于雏形阶段
[1:44:59] and it’s not meant to be published. 而且不应该被发表
[1:45:01] She was trying something out, 她在做新尝试
[1:45:02] and she didn’t get to see it through. 但没能把它写完
[1:45:04] Yeah, but people might find that interesting. 对 但别人可能会觉得很有趣
[1:45:07] Her readers, literary scholars. 她的读者 文学研究者
[1:45:11] Look, maybe someone else can help you. 说不定别人能帮你
[1:45:14] You said she gave it to you. 你说她把这个给了你
[1:45:15] You can take it wherever you want. 你可以找任何一家出版社
[1:45:18] You don’t need me, not for that. 你不需要我来发表这个
[1:45:20] Roberta, we need you on the floor. 罗伯塔 卖场里需要你
[1:45:23] Yeah, I’m coming, Clovis. 好 马上就来 克洛维斯
[1:45:25] I’ll be right there. I’m coming. 我马上就去 这就来
[1:45:29] – Yeah, Mom… – Should I send it back to you? -好 妈妈 -我要给你寄回去吗
[1:45:32] I’m coming. What? 我这就过去 什么
[1:45:36] No, no, no. Keep it. 不不不 留着吧
[1:45:38] Give it to Tyler. 交给泰勒
[1:45:41] How about… how about this? How about a sequel? 这样 这样如何 出一部续作
[1:45:46] A sequel with real people, 一部写真人真事的续作
[1:45:48] real people’s names, places, 用真实的姓名地点
[1:45:51] about what happened in my life 写写《你总是 你从未》出版之后
[1:45:53] after the publication of You Always, You Never? 我生活中发生的事
[1:45:57] How about that? 听起来怎么样
[1:46:00] Roberta, if you were ever to write that book, 罗伯塔 你要是写了这本书
[1:46:04] I’d love to see it. 我很乐意一看
[1:46:06] I just don’t understand the whole agent thing, 我就是不理解那些经纪人的事
[1:46:10] but I spoke to Karen 但是我和凯伦聊了
[1:46:13] and she said that, because she represents you now, 她说因为她现在负责你了
[1:46:16] she couldn’t represent me. 所以她不能负责我
[1:46:18] – No, no, no, no. – Yeah. -对对对 不行 -对
[1:46:21] – Okay, but she can find you an a– – It’s a conflict. -对 但她可以给你找个… -有利益冲突
[1:46:23] Okay, but she can find you an agent 好 但她可以帮你找经纪人
[1:46:25] and a lawyer, but… 还有律师 不过
[1:46:28] Look, you should use my old agent. 你可以用我以前的经纪人
[1:46:29] That’s perfect. He’d love to represent you. 那正好 他会很乐意负责你的
[1:46:31] – Okay. – He should be so lucky. -好的 -那是他的荣幸
[1:46:34] Because the deal’s 50-50. 因为说好了五五分
[1:46:35] We’re just gonna split it 50-50, right? 我们要五五分 对吧
[1:46:37] – That doesn’t make any sense at all. – Why? -那完全没道理 -为什么
[1:46:39] You are the writer. It’s not 50-50. 你才是作者 不能五五分
[1:46:42] Well, yes, it is. 当然可以了
[1:46:43] I mean, unless you want more. I mean… 除非你想再要多点
[1:46:46] – Don’t be absurd. – You don’t need an agent. -别这么荒唐 -你不需要经纪人
[1:46:50] You’re better than your agent. 你比你的经纪人强多了
[1:46:52] Look, I am so happy to be doing this. 听着 我很高兴这么做
[1:46:54] This is my idea. 这是我的主意
[1:46:56] We’re splitting it 50-50. That’s done. 我们要五五分 就这么决定了
[1:46:59] Forget it. Let’s just move on and try to start. 别想了 咱们快试着开始吧
[1:47:02] – Do you have some– – This might be interesting. -你有没有 -这个可能会有趣
[1:47:05] But it turns out the main ingredient in antifreeze is ethylene glycol. 我发现防冻剂的主要成分是乙二醇
[1:47:12] – In antifreeze? – In antifreeze. Wait, now… -防冻剂 -防冻剂 等我说完
[1:47:15] Which is not only incredibly toxic but also very sweet. 它不光有剧毒 而且还很甜
[1:47:21] So that, people, when they want to poison someone, 所以 有人想要毒死别人的时候
[1:47:24] have used it a lot. 经常用这个
[1:47:26] And now 17 states require the manufacturer 所以现在17个州都要求制造商
[1:47:31] to add something to make it taste very bitter. 加一些东西让它变得非常苦
[1:47:36] Which leaves 33 states where they don’t. 所以还剩下33个没有规定的州
[1:47:39] – Exactly. – If my math… -就是这样 -如果我没算错
[1:47:40] So I was thinking maybe as part of her plan, 所以我在想 或许在她的计划里
[1:47:43] she either lives in a state that doesn’t have the law… 她要么住在一个没有这条法规的州
[1:47:47] or moves to one. 要么搬到了一个这样的州
[1:47:48] And then moves to one. 然后搬到了这样的州
[1:47:50] And then moves to one. 为了下毒而搬家
[1:49:23] When I read this novel, 当我读这部小说的时候
[1:49:25] it’s… it’s impossible for me not to think 我忍不住思索
[1:49:30] what a miracle it is that this universe emerged, 这个宇宙的诞生真是个奇迹
[1:49:33] what a miracle it is that consciousness emerged… 意识的出现真是个奇迹
[1:49:40] And what a miracle it is that Blodwyn Pugh, 实在是太神奇了 布洛德文·皮尤
[1:49:44] her thoughts and experiences, 她的思想和经历
[1:49:47] that they could reach across time 它们能够穿越时空
[1:49:52] and reach into my consciousness. 抵达到我的意识中
[1:49:57] That’s a miracle. 这真是个奇迹
[1:52:36] 电影制作组对2019年8月18日横渡大西洋的玛丽皇后二号上的 所有乘客船员以及乘务员的配合表达由衷的感谢
2020年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Monty Python and the Holy Grail(蒙迪佩登与圣杯)[1974]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Let Him Go(让他走)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme