英文名称:Letters To Juliet
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | You’re stuck on me and my laughing eyes | 你凝视着我微笑的眼眸 |
[00:32] | I can’t pretend though I try to hide | 我欲闪躲却无法视而不见 |
[00:35] | I like you | 喜欢你 |
[00:44] | I think I felt my heart skip a beat | 心跳仿佛漏掉一拍 |
[00:48] | I’m standing here and I can hardly breathe | 傻傻站着 呼吸都变得困难 |
[00:51] | You got me | 一见倾心 |
[01:00] | The way you take my hand is just so sweet | 每当你牵起我的手 我都心动不已 |
[01:08] | And that crooked smile of yours | 你的狡黠一笑 |
[01:12] | It knocks me off my feet | 都令我为之倾倒 |
[01:15] | Oh, I just can’t get enough | 我总是无法满足 |
[01:20] | I’m a stew I need to fill me up | 渴望你给我无尽的幸福 |
[01:24] | It feels so good it must be love | 感觉如此奇妙 这一定就是爱情 |
[01:28] | It’s everything that I’ve been dreaming of | 令我魂牵梦绕 |
[01:31] | I give up, I give in | 我放弃 我屈服 |
[01:33] | I let go let’s begin | 放手迎接新的开始 |
[01:35] | ’cause no matter what I do | 因为无论如何 |
[01:41] | My heart is filled with you | 我只倾心于你 |
[01:48] | I hope we always feel this way | 愿我们的爱可以永恒 |
[01:54] | I know you will | 我相信你 |
[01:56] | And in my heart I know that | 我心深处 |
[02:00] | You’ll always stay | 知道你会永远守在我身边 |
[02:15] | This is Sophie Hall from the New Yorker. | 我是《纽约客》杂志的索菲・霍尔 |
[02:18] | Hi, Mr. Beal. Thank you for calling me back. | 你好 比尔先生 谢谢你回我电话 |
[02:21] | No. I’m not a writer. I’m a fact checker, actually. | 不 我不是撰稿人 我是真相调查员 |
[02:26] | It is a bit like being a detective, yes. | 没错 是有点像侦探 |
[02:31] | Let’s see if you are the Robert Beal that I’m looking for. | 我想知道你是不是我要找的罗伯特・比尔 |
[02:38] | Can you confirm where you were | 你能告诉我 |
[02:40] | when you found out World War II was over? | 二战结束时你在哪儿吗 |
[02:44] | Poughkeepsie? All right. Right, thank you so much. | 波基普西 好的 太谢谢你了 |
[02:44] | 波基普西 纽约一工业城市 | |
[02:48] | Yes, the moment the war ended. | 是的 宣告战争结束的那一刻 |
[02:51] | Palm beach? Okay. Lucky guy. | 棕榈滩 好吧 很滋润嘛 |
[02:52] | 棕榈滩 美国上流社会人士度假的首选地 | |
[02:54] | Thank you very much. Bye. | 谢谢 再见 |
[03:00] | Bobby, hey, I got nothing, | 博比 我没任何进展 |
[03:03] | But there’s two more Robert Beals, and one petty officer, third class. | 还有两个罗伯特・比尔 有一个是海军下士 |
[03:07] | Wait. | 等等 |
[03:09] | I’m gonna call you back. | 我再打给你 |
[03:11] | Sophie Hall. | 我是索菲・霍尔 |
[03:13] | Can you confirm where you were | 你能肯定地告诉我 |
[03:15] | when you found out World War II was over? | 二战结束时你在哪吗 |
[03:17] | Times Square? I’m in Times Square right now. | 时代广场 我现在就在时代广场 |
[03:20] | I’m standing exactly where the photograph was taken. | 我正站在拍那张照片的地方 |
[03:23] | I really thought I would never find you. | 我差点以为找不到你了 |
[03:26] | So, can you… can I ask you to describe | 你能 给我描述下 |
[03:28] | what you saw that day? | 那天你看到的情景吗 |
[03:30] | The kiss, was it spontaneous or was it staged? | 那个吻 是情不自禁还是事先安排的 |
[03:34] | It was. | 是情不自禁 |
[03:36] | You’re certain? | 你确定吗 |
[03:43] | So you’re 100% positive? | 百分之百确定吗 |
[03:45] | Petty officer first class Robert Beal, who was the second sailor, | 海军上士罗伯特・比尔 二副 |
[03:48] | said that the nurse was the bee’s knees | 他称护士很了不起 |
[03:49] | and that the kiss was a completely spontaneous moment | 而那个吻是真情流露 |
[03:53] | and a celebration of real love. | 是对人间真爱的颂扬 |
[03:55] | – And he told you this himself? – Yes, he did. | -他亲口告诉你的吗 -是的 |
[03:57] | ’cause it’s not often that I request | 我通常不会 |
[03:59] | a personal audience with a fact checker. | 单独和真相调查员会面 |
[04:00] | It’s ’cause I need to know you’re sure. | 但这次我想知道你是有把握的 |
[04:02] | I’m 100% positive. | 我百分之百确定 |
[04:04] | Great. | 好极了 |
[04:06] | I guess people wanna believe in true love, don’t they? | 我想人们愿意相信真爱 是吧 |
[04:09] | Speaking of which, I understand that | 说到爱 我想我知道为什么 |
[04:10] | you’re headed off to Verona for a pre-honeymoon? | 你选择维罗纳去提前度蜜月 是吗 |
[04:10] | 维罗纳 意大利城市 《罗密欧与朱丽叶》故事的发生地 | |
[04:13] | Explain that to me. | 跟我说说 |
[04:14] | It’s just a vacation before the wedding. | 只是婚礼前的一次旅行 |
[04:17] | It’s our last chance to | 他的餐厅开张前 |
[04:18] | spend time alone before his restaurant… | 这是我们最后一次尽情享受… |
[04:19] | Well, it’s the city of love, isn’t it? | 那是爱之城 是吧 |
[04:21] | Yeah. But I… | 是的 但是我 |
[04:23] | Good choice, and good work. Thank you. | 你真选对了地方 还有 干的漂亮 谢谢 |
[04:25] | I was thinking. What if while I’m there, | 我在想 既然我要去那里 要不就由我 |
[04:29] | I write? | 葱?.. |
[04:30] | But you’re such a good fact checker. | 可你做适合做真相调查员的 |
[04:33] | – Have a great trip. – Thank you. See you later. | -旅行愉快 -谢谢 回见 |
[04:38] | Who goes on a honeymoon without a wedding? You are so lucky. | 谁不是先结婚再去度蜜月 你真幸福 |
[04:42] | Well, Victor’s restaurant opens in six weeks, | 再有六个星期维克托的餐厅就开了 |
[04:44] | so it’s our last chance. | 所以这是我们最后的机会 |
[04:45] | Okay, do not let him pay attention to anything but you, okay? | 好的 你得让他的眼睛一刻离不开你 |
[04:50] | You throw his cell phone in the Adriatic. | 把他的手机扔到亚得里亚海 |
[04:51] | But he has to meet suppliers. | 但他得和供应商见面 |
[04:53] | – Sophie… – It’s fine. I promise. | -索菲 -没关系 我发誓 |
[04:56] | Okay. Wait, what? | 好吧 等等 什么 |
[05:00] | I think I’m creating a masterpiece. | 我创造了一项杰作 |
[05:08] | Hey, sweetheart, can I help you carry your magazine? | 宝贝 要我帮你拿杂志吗 |
[05:21] | Okay, no problem. | 好的 没问题 |
[05:27] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[05:28] | Hey, close your eyes. Close your eyes, close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 闭上眼睛 闭上眼睛 |
[05:31] | Close your eyes, close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 闭上眼睛 |
[05:33] | Close your eyes. Open your mouth. | 闭上眼睛 张开嘴 |
[05:41] | – It’s good? – Yeah. | -味道不错吧 是的 |
[05:42] | Yes? No? Yes? | 好吃 不好吃 好吃 |
[05:43] | Yes? I have reinvented the noodle, I’m telling you. | 好吃吧 告诉你 我改良了面条 |
[05:47] | Just try this one because this one’s really good. | 尝尝这个 超好吃 |
[05:49] | It’s the same thing, but different. Fatter. | 原材料一样 不过这个宽一点 |
[05:54] | More of, you know… no? | 更…不是吗 |
[05:57] | It’s good, right? Yeah? | 不错 是吧 是吧 |
[05:58] | You know, I mean, modestly speaking, | 谦虚点说 |
[06:02] | I don’t know. I mean, there’s one that just | 我找找看 刚才我尝过一种 |
[06:02] | came out perfect right now, | 味道简直堪比完美了 |
[06:06] | – Which is… I think it’s this one. I think it’s… – Victor? | -应该是 是这个 -维克托 |
[06:09] | – Try it. Even though it’s dry, try it. – Victor, Victor… | -尝尝看 尽管已经晒干了 -维克托 维克托 |
[06:11] | – Can I just say something? – What? | -能听我说几句吗 -什么 |
[06:12] | We’re leaving in 12 hours, | 再过12个小时 |
[06:13] | and you haven’t packed for Veronaat all. | 我们就要出发去维罗纳了 但你还没准备 |
[06:14] | Yeah, that’s right, that’s right. | 对了 对了 |
[06:16] | – Yeah. I get too carried away. – Do we clean this up? | -我是太激动了 -要把这里收拾干净吗 |
[06:18] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[06:22] | – It’s gonna be incredible. – I know. I’m so excited. | -这将是一次绝妙之旅 -我知道 我太兴奋了 |
[07:06] | Sophia! | 索菲 |
[07:07] | Sophia! Wherefore art thou, my sweet Sophia? | 索菲 你去哪了 我亲爱的索菲 |
[07:18] | – I love this place. I love. right? – It’s amazing. | -我爱这个地方 -太美了 |
[07:21] | I have to show you the most beautiful… | 我要带你看看最美的… |
[07:22] | You know what’s even more amazing? | 你知道更棒的是什么吗 |
[07:23] | – What? – I just got off the phone with Signor Morini, | -什么 -我刚刚和莫里尼先生通了话 |
[07:26] | and he’s arranged a private tour for us | 他为我俩安排了私人旅行团 |
[07:28] | with each and every one of my suppliers. | 能和所有供货商见面 |
[07:30] | We’re starting off with the oldest and | 我们首先去威尼托内 |
[07:32] | most beautiful vineyard in all of Veneto. | 最古老最美的葡萄园 |
[07:35] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[07:36] | Victor. | 维克托 |
[07:38] | Sophie, come on. No, you’re not getting it. | 索菲 不 你没明白我的意思 |
[07:40] | I mean, we’re gonna go to the oldest, the most beautiful vineyard around. | 我们要去最古老最美的葡萄园 |
[07:43] | This is romantic. All right? | 很浪漫 不是吗 |
[07:46] | We’re gonna go there, we’re gonna drink a little wine, | 我们去那喝点葡萄酒 |
[07:48] | We’re gonna get a little tipsy, | 略有醉意后 |
[07:49] | And we’re gonna come back and we’re gonna… | 我们就回来然后… |
[07:54] | I mean, how was it? | 工作怎么样 |
[07:55] | – I tried to talk to Bobby again. – How did it go? | -我尝试和博比再谈谈 -谈得怎么样 |
[07:57] | It didn’t go, because I didn’t talk to him. | 不知道 因为我没和他谈 |
[07:59] | – Why? – Because I was scared. | -为什么 -因为我没勇气 |
[08:00] | Really? | 怎么会 |
[08:02] | It’s time for me to stop checking facts and actually start writing. | 是时候让我从真相调查员转成撰稿人了 |
[08:04] | Yeah, yeah, it’s your passion. You should do that. | 对啊 那是你的激情所在 你应该做撰稿人 |
[08:11] | It’s the grape that I told you about | 这就是我和你说的那种葡萄 |
[08:12] | that they use for the region, Soave? | 这个地区用它来做苏瓦韦白葡萄酒 |
[08:14] | Right, right, right. | 是的 是的 是的 |
[08:15] | – You know. You remember? – Yeah. | -你记得吗 -记得 |
[08:27] | – Do you like? – This is good. | -觉得怎么样 -很好 |
[08:30] | It’s fresh flower and fruit. Do you feel it? | 这是用当日采摘的花朵和水果酿成的 尝出来了吗 |
[08:32] | – Yeah? You feel it? – It’s so good. | 是吗 尝出来了吗 口感很好 |
[08:35] | Smile. | 笑一笑 |
[08:40] | Sophie. | 索菲 |
[08:51] | We have to get tickets to the opera before they sell out. | 得赶紧买戏票 我怕卖完了 |
[08:53] | – We need to see the Castelvecchio. – Yeah, yeah. | -还要去卡斯特罗维奇欧古堡 -对 对 |
[08:54] | We have to see Lake Garda and Juliet’s house. | 还有加尔达湖还有朱丽叶故居 |
[08:56] | Yeah, of course. Yeah. | 没错 当然 |
[09:04] | Sophie, this is beautiful. This is incredible. The smell… | 索菲 这太美了 难以置信 这味道… |
[09:24] | Sophie, this is amazing! This is great! | 索菲 太棒了 太好了 |
[09:28] | I wish I was a little mouse | 我希望自己是一只 |
[09:30] | living in your cheese cave. | 躲在你的奶酪作坊里的小老鼠 |
[09:40] | Hey, that was signor Morini on the phone. | 是莫里尼先生打来的 |
[09:43] | You know, he’s inviting us to this incredible forest, | 他邀请我们去他的那片绝妙森林 |
[09:45] | That’s just, like, 120 kilometers away. | 离这有120公里远 |
[09:47] | – And they dig these exquisite truffles… – Wait. 120 kilometers? | -那里有极品松露 -等等 120公里 |
[09:51] | Yeah, it’s not like miles, Sophie. | 是的 不是英里 索菲 |
[09:52] | No, I understand the difference, but I just… | 我明白不是盈利 不过 |
[09:55] | I just don’t understand why you wanna | 我就是不明白为什么 |
[09:57] | go 120 kilometers to see a mushroom. | 你想去120公里之外去看一只蘑菇 |
[09:59] | It’s not a mushroom, okay? | 不是蘑菇 知道吗 |
[10:02] | It’s a truffle. It’s a tartufo. | 是松露 是一种块菌 |
[10:03] | It’s the thing that you put on top of pasta, you know? | 是放在通心粉上的东西 知道吗 |
[10:06] | – A tartufo? – It’s something else. It’s… | -一种块菌 -不是蘑菇 是… |
[10:07] | Come on, you’ve been having a good day, right? | 好啦 你今天玩得很开心 是吧 |
[10:09] | It was fine. | 是不错 |
[10:10] | But now, I just… | 但是现在 我只是… |
[10:12] | To be honest, I don’t really feel like going to see a mushroom. | 说实话 我不太想去看一只蘑菇 |
[10:16] | Okay, fine, I get it. I get it. It’s fine. I get it. | 好吧 我明白了 明白了 好吧 我明白了 |
[10:19] | I mean, just don’t call it a mushroom, okay? | 但是 别叫它蘑菇 好吧 |
[10:21] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[10:22] | You know what? Why don’t you go see the truffle place | 这样吧 你去看松露 |
[10:25] | – And I’ll go do my thing and sightsee? – Really? | -我自己去逛 -真的吗 |
[10:28] | Yeah. Win-win. | 好啊 两全其美 |
[11:13] | “My dear Juliet…” | 亲爱的朱丽叶 |
[11:21] | “Dear Juliet, the man that I love is not my husband.” | 亲爱的朱丽叶 我爱的人不是我丈夫 |
[11:46] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[13:48] | Take this basket and… come si dice? | 拿上这个篮子 那个短语怎么说来着 |
[13:51] | Dig in. | 开始工作 |
[13:53] | Dig in? | 工作 |
[13:54] | You are the translator from the employment office? | 你是职介所介绍来的翻译吧 |
[13:57] | – No. No, I mean… – I have been waiting two weeks. | -不 不 我… -我等了两个星期了 |
[13:59] | I’m sorry. My name is Sophie. I just… I followed you, | 抱歉 我叫索菲 我…我跟在你后面 |
[14:03] | And I saw that you put the letters into a basket, | 我看到你把这些信放到了篮子里 |
[14:07] | And I just wondered why. | 我想知道为什么 |
[14:10] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:14] | You are a writer? | 你是个作家吗 |
[14:17] | Yeah, I am. I am a writer. | 是的 我是个作家 |
[14:25] | Come. I show you. | 来 过来看 |
[14:32] | They come from all over the world every day. | 每天都有来自世界各地的人们 |
[14:35] | But taking their letters? | 但拿走她们的信 |
[14:36] | Is that not like taking pennies from a wishing well? | 和从许愿池里拿走硬币有什么区别 |
[14:40] | How else can we give them answers? | 不这样做 怎么给她们回信 |
[14:44] | Oh, my god. So, you write all of them back. | 天啊 所有回信都是你们写的 |
[14:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:50] | – You’re all Juliet? – Her secretaries. | -你们都是朱丽叶 -她的秘书 |
[14:57] | Donatella has been married 51 years to the same man. | 多纳泰拉和他丈夫结婚51年了 |
[15:01] | She handles husband problems. | 她负责夫妻间的问题 |
[15:02] | Husbands are like wine. They take a long time to mature. | 丈夫就像是红酒 需要久酿才能使之香醇 |
[15:08] | Francesca is a nurse. | 弗兰切斯卡是个护士 |
[15:09] | She deals with illness and loss. | 她为恋人身患疾病或痛失伴侣的人排忧解难 |
[15:12] | And Maria… | 还有玛丽亚 |
[15:13] | Why do you always sigh when you say my name? | 为什么你念到我名字时总是叹气 |
[15:16] | She has 12 children, 29 grandchildren, | 她有12个孩子 29个孙子孙女 |
[15:19] | and 16 great-grandchildren. | 还有16个曾孙 |
[15:21] | – She writes whatever she likes. – And you? | -她想给谁回就给谁回 -你呢 |
[15:23] | Isabella answers the ones you can barely read. | 伊莎贝拉回复那些一般人看不懂的 |
[15:28] | Yeah, the lovers’ quarrels, the breakups, | 情侣间的争吵 分手 |
[15:30] | the really tangled hearts. | 抚慰那一颗颗纠结的心 |
[15:33] | Someone has to do it. | 总得有人回 |
[15:37] | My mother. Would you like to stay for dinner, Sophie? | 是我妈 你愿意留下来吃晚饭吗 索菲 |
[15:49] | Mamma, this is not an insult. | 妈妈 这不是冒犯 |
[15:54] | I make a beautiful dish, big enough for the whole town, | 我做了一桌好吃的 足够整个镇子的人吃 |
[16:00] | and she says no. | 但她却不肯留下来 |
[16:01] | I would love to, but I do… I have to go. | 我想 但我 我还有事 |
[16:05] | This is the problem of the American. | 美国人就是这样 |
[16:08] | – Always running. – Please, mamma. | -总是东奔西跑的 -好了 妈妈 |
[16:11] | I have to meet my fiancé. | 我得去见我的未婚夫 |
[16:14] | Fiancé? | 未婚夫 |
[16:24] | At least take some dessert for you and your fiancé | 那至少带点甜点给你俩 |
[16:51] | You know, 120 kilometers each way | 我走了120公里 |
[16:53] | and I’m still beating you? | 还是比你快 |
[16:54] | – Congratulations. – What? Yeah. What? | -恭喜你 -什么 什么 |
[16:56] | I mean, how was Verona? How was it without me? | 觉得没我陪伴的维罗纳怎么样 |
[16:58] | Empty? Half-empty? Completely empty? | 像空城吗 空一半还是全空 |
[17:01] | Half-empty. | 空了一半 |
[17:03] | – I met the secretaries of Juliet. – Juliet? | -我见到了朱丽叶的秘书们 -朱丽叶 |
[17:06] | – Like Juliet Capulet? – Yeah. | -朱丽叶・凯普莱特 -是的 |
[17:08] | There are these women that call themselves the secretaries of Juliet, | 那里的女士称自己是朱丽叶的秘书 |
[17:12] | And they write letters to people that write letters to Juliet. | 她们为写信给朱丽叶的人回信 |
[17:16] | And then these secretaries, they work for the city of Verona, | 她们是为维罗纳市工作 |
[17:19] | And, like, all these people, | 那些来自世界各地 |
[17:21] | these brokenhearted women all over the world, | 有着伤心过往的女人 |
[17:23] | come and they write letters | 来到这给朱丽叶写信 |
[17:25] | – and leave them on the wall. – What’s in the bag? | -贴在墙上 -这袋子里有什么 |
[17:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:30] | So, they post these letters. | 她们把信寄出去 |
[17:32] | They post them on the wall in Juliet’s courtyard, | 她们把信贴在朱丽叶家院子的墙上 |
[17:34] | And then these secretaries come back with this basket | 然后秘书们用篮子把信收起来 |
[17:37] | And they retrieve the letters every day. | 每天给这些信分类 |
[17:40] | And then they write back, as Juliet, | 然后以朱丽叶的名义写回信 |
[17:43] | to all the letters that have return addresses on them. | 给所有那些留了地址的人们 |
[17:46] | This is their job. I mean, it’s so unbelievable. | 这是她们的工作 太难以置信了 |
[17:48] | This is their passion. It’s what they do every day. | 她们很有激情 每天做着同一件事 |
[17:52] | – They literally will work all day, every day. – Oh, my god! | -从早到晚回信 每天都是 -天啊 |
[17:54] | – And they’ve been doing it for years. – Sophie. This is incredible! | -而且干了好多年了 -索菲 太棒了 |
[17:57] | And they… | 她们还 |
[17:58] | This is incredible. | 太好吃了 |
[18:00] | This is incredible. Oh, my god. | 太好吃了 天啊 |
[18:03] | This is great. Try this, try this. | 太好吃了 尝尝 尝尝 |
[18:05] | You have to try this. Oh, my god. | 你尝尝 天啊 |
[18:06] | No… give it a good bite. Come on. | 张大嘴咬一口 来吧 |
[18:09] | 朱丽叶的信[餐馆] | |
[18:13] | Your Victor is very passionate. | 你的维克托是个富有激情的人 |
[18:15] | Yes, yes, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[18:17] | But he seems to think that he’s Italian since we got here. | 自从来这后他好像把自己当成了意大利人 |
[18:21] | And although imitation is, of course, the highest form of flattery, | 但他是个比较粗糙的冒牌货 |
[18:23] | His imitations are not very good. | 说他是冒牌货也算是抬举了 |
[18:25] | Okay, that woman is amazing. I mean, she’s incredible. | 那位女士太厉害了 太厉害了 |
[18:28] | She’s incredible. I think I’m in love. | 她太厉害了 我想我恋爱了 |
[18:29] | – Absolutely. – You’re in love with her? | -彻底的 -你爱上她了 |
[18:31] | – Yeah. Yeah. – Really? | -是的 是的 -真的吗 |
[18:34] | Okay. Just say no. | 好吧 快阻止我 |
[18:36] | Just say no, and I won’t do it, really. | 只要你说不行 我就不去 真的 |
[18:38] | .. I mean, I’m dying to do it, | 我是说 就算我非常非常想 |
[18:40] | but I won’t. | 我也不会去 |
[18:41] | Okay. What? | 好 阻止你什么 |
[18:43] | Angelina’s offered to teach me some secrets today. | 安吉莉娜答应今天要教我些秘方呢 |
[18:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:48] | Okay, right now and all day? | 是从现在就开始吗 |
[18:50] | Like, right now. That’s crazy, right? | 就现在 很疯狂是不是 |
[18:51] | I mean, now. That’s amazing. | 我是说 就现在 太刺激了 |
[18:52] | I mean, she’s making Risotto All’Amarone, right? Yeah? | 我是说 她要做肉汁烩饭呢 是吧 |
[18:55] | – Good Risotto. – You see? | -顶级烩饭 -听见了吗 |
[18:57] | You see, it’s, like, 300 years old or something, her recipe. | 好像她的秘方有三百多年历史了 |
[18:59] | It’s fantastic. | 多神奇 |
[19:00] | Okay. That’s great. But… | 好吧 这很棒 可是 |
[19:02] | So, no Lake Garda then today? | 那今天不能去加达湖了 |
[19:04] | Oh, yeah. Lake Garda… | 是啊 加达湖 |
[19:05] | I mean, | 你看 |
[19:06] | Lake Garda’s been there for, like, 500,000 years, you know. | 加达湖有50万年历史了吧 想看就能看到 |
[19:08] | And right now, Angelina’s offered to help me. | 可现在 安吉莉娜主动提出要帮我 |
[19:11] | And, you know, I mean, | 还有 你知道 我是说 |
[19:11] | I’m here, | 既然我来了 |
[19:11] | we’re here, you know. | 我们都来了 |
[19:12] | We’re having a good time. | 我们玩儿得很开心啊 |
[19:14] | You, Paul Newman, | 你 保罗・纽曼 |
[19:15] | You want to work, you have to watch! | 想干活就过来好好学着点儿 |
[19:18] | You see? I mean, you see, | 你瞧 你瞧啊 |
[19:20] | I became Paul newman. All right? | 我都成保罗・纽曼了 好不好 |
[19:23] | Okay, what shall I do? | 好吧 我还能怎么做 |
[19:24] | I mean, my hands are tied. | 你看我也走不了了 |
[19:25] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[19:26] | You could help us if you like. | 如果愿意你可以来搭把手嘛 |
[19:28] | Yeah! Yeah. The letter thing, right? | 对了 那些信 好吗 |
[19:30] | Why not? | 干嘛不去处理信呢 |
[19:31] | Yeah, yeah, you write the letters and I’ll cook. | 没错 你写信我做饭 |
[19:31] | And later we eat and… | 待会儿一起吃 然后 |
[19:34] | Win-win. | 两全其美 |
[19:36] | How long have you and Victor been engaged? | 你和维克托订婚多久了 |
[19:38] | Almost a year. | 差不多一年了 |
[19:39] | Wow. And may I ask why don’t you wear an engagement ring? | 我可以过问为什么你没有戴订婚戒指吗 |
[19:43] | Yeah, see, that’s… | 这个 这 |
[19:44] | that’s me. I insisted. | 这就是我 是我坚持不戴的 |
[19:46] | He was so busy, you know, this whole restaurant and everything. | 他很忙 料理整个餐厅所有事情 |
[19:50] | And I guess I felt it unnecessary. | 我觉得没有必要 |
[19:56] | Still, | 虽然话是这么说 |
[19:57] | a girl should have a ring. | 但是女孩子还是要戴个戒指的 |
[20:45] | “I didn’t go to him, Juliet. | “我没有去找他 朱丽叶 |
[20:48] | I didn’t go to Lorenzo. | 我没有去找洛伦索 |
[20:51] | His eyes were so full of trust. | 他的眼睛充满了信任 |
[20:54] | I promised I’d meet him to run away together | 因为我父母不会同意的 |
[20:57] | because my parents don’t approve. | 所以我答应他 我会和他远走高飞 |
[21:00] | But instead, I left him waiting for me, | 但是 我却把他晾在那里等着我 |
[21:03] | below our tree, | 在我们的树下 |
[21:05] | waiting and wondering where I was. | 等待着 想着我在哪里 |
[21:09] | I’m in Verona now. | 我现在在维罗纳了 |
[21:10] | I return to London in the morning, and I’m so afraid. | 早上就回伦敦 我好怕 |
[21:15] | Please, Juliet, tell me what I should do. | 求求你 朱丽叶 告诉我该怎么做 |
[21:19] | My heart is breaking, and I have no one else to turn to. | 我的心在撕扯 但是没有别人能够帮我 |
[21:23] | love, Claire.” | 爱你的 克莱尔” |
[21:25] | And it’s been there for all those years? | 这些年它就一直在那儿 |
[21:29] | I think she came back to find her one true love. | 我猜她一定回来找她的真爱了 |
[21:35] | And they had 10 children | 然后他们有了十个孩子 |
[21:37] | and still make passionate love every night. | 每晚还会激情地做爱 |
[21:40] | Except he got bald and fat and she has to do all the work. | 还有可能他谢了顶 而她天天做家务 |
[21:45] | – Francesca. – Francesca. | -弗兰切斯卡 -弗兰切斯卡 |
[21:47] | And maybe she stayed in London and married a duke | 她也可能留在伦敦嫁给了一个公爵 |
[21:51] | and lived happily ever after, just like me. | 幸福快乐地生活着 就像我一样 |
[21:55] | But you married an accountant, not a duke. | 你嫁的可是个会计 不是公爵 |
[21:57] | Nobody’s perfect. | 哪有事事完美啊 |
[21:58] | And I bet when she’s making love to that duke… | 我猜当她和公爵做爱的时候 |
[22:01] | – Yeah? -…She’s imagining her first love, Lorenzo. | -怎么 -她一定想着她的初恋洛伦索 |
[22:08] | Isabella, I have to write back. | 伊莎贝拉 我必须要回这封信 |
[22:18] | Then answer her. | 那就写给她 |
[22:47] | Good night, friends. | 晚安 朋友们 |
[23:14] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[24:16] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我回来晚了 |
[24:17] | No, it’s fine. No worries. | 没关系 不要担心 |
[24:19] | – How was your day? Good? – It was… | -今天过得怎么样 好吗 -今天很 |
[24:21] | – it was so good. – Yeah? | -好得不得了 -是吗 |
[24:23] | – Yeah. – Good. I’m glad. | -是的 -好 我很高兴 |
[24:24] | How was Angelina? | 安吉丽娜那边怎么样啊 |
[24:26] | Yeah, it was good. I mean, | 很好 我是说 |
[24:27] | she’s amazing, you know. | 她很神奇 |
[24:28] | That woman is incredible. | 那个女人真是不可思议 |
[24:29] | She’s very instinctive, | 她是天生厨师 |
[24:31] | you know. She cooks without recipes. | 她做饭居然不用菜谱 |
[24:32] | I mean, she’s incredible. | 这真的太不可思议了 |
[24:33] | – She’s invited me to cook again. – Really? | -她还要请我再去呢 -真的 |
[24:35] | Yeah. Yeah, I think I can learn a lot from her. | 没错 我想我可以从她那里学到很多 |
[24:38] | But… | 可是 |
[24:39] | No, no, you first, | 是啊 是啊 你先说 |
[24:40] | you first. Sorry, sorry. | 你说 对不起 |
[24:42] | No, just real quick. I just… | 不是 只是有点太快了 我只是 |
[24:45] | I had the most amazing day. | 今天过得好棒 |
[24:47] | I got to answer a letter that was written 50 years ago. | 我回了一封五十年前的信 |
[24:50] | I know it might not get there, | 我知道也许根本就寄不到 |
[24:53] | but it just feels so good to write. | 但是回这封信感觉好好 |
[24:55] | Yeah, I think you should spend more time with them. | 恩 我觉得你应该多和她们在一起呆呆 |
[24:58] | – Why? – Because it’s your passion, right? | -为什么 -因为你很享受这种感觉 是吧 |
[25:02] | And also because it fits perfectly. | 还有时间也刚好合适 |
[25:04] | Because I just got off the phone with Signor Morini, | 因为我刚和莫里尼先生通过电话 |
[25:07] | and he’s invited me to this amazing | 他邀请我去里窝那参加酒品拍卖会 |
[25:08] | wine auction that’s happening in Livorno. | 那个拍卖会相当不错的 |
[25:10] | – In Livorno? – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -里窝那 -是的 没错 是 |
[25:13] | It’s super-exclusive. | 绝对的私人拍卖会 |
[25:14] | I mean, I don’t know… | 就是不知道 |
[25:16] | I don’t know if I can get a ticket, you know. | 其实我都不知道能不能搞到票 |
[25:18] | I mean, I’ll be off, like, a day or two, max. | 我是说 我可能要离开两三天 顶多 |
[25:20] | .. if you want, I’ll try to get two tickets, | 如果你乐意 我可以试试搞两张票 |
[25:23] | – But I’m not sure I can get two tickets. – Yeah. | -但是我不确定能搞到两张票 -恩 |
[25:25] | To a wine auction? In Livorno? | 酒品拍卖会 去里窝那 |
[25:28] | Yeah, it sounds terrible. I know. | 是啊 听起来很糟糕 我知道 |
[25:30] | I’m sorry. I’m so… I feel terrible now. | 很抱歉我这么 我现在感觉很糟 |
[25:33] | I feel terrible. I mean, it’s… | 感觉很糟 我是说 |
[25:35] | I miss you already, you know. | 我已经开始想你了 你知道吗 |
[25:40] | I’ll be back very soon. Okay? | 我很快就回来 好吗 |
[25:42] | Yeah. Be careful. | 恩 小心点 |
[25:49] | Bye! Ciao. | 再见 拜拜 |
[26:19] | Listen to what this poor girl writes. | 听听这可怜的丫头都写了些什么 |
[26:21] | “Juliet, is there anything worse in this world than a man?” | “朱丽叶 世界上还有比男人更坏的东西吗” |
[26:29] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[26:32] | I’m sorry to interrupt, | 很抱歉打扰了 |
[26:33] | but are you the secretaries of Juliet? | 可你们就是朱丽叶的秘书吗 |
[26:37] | – Yes, that’s us. – Great. | -没错 是我们 -很好 |
[26:39] | May I ask, which one of you wrote this letter to my grandmother, | 那么我请问 是谁给我祖母写的信 |
[26:43] | Claire Smith? | 克莱尔・史密斯 |
[26:45] | I wrote that. And I can’t believe that it found you. | 我写的 真不敢相信她收到了 |
[26:48] | Yes. | 没错 |
[26:49] | We Brits tend to stay in our family homes. | 我们英国人很少搬家的 |
[26:52] | Yeah. This is amazing. | 是啊 真是不可思议 |
[26:54] | It’s less than a week since I mailed it. | 可寄出还不到一周呢 |
[26:56] | It was a very thoughtful letter. | 这封信很贴心啊 |
[27:00] | Now, what were you thinking? | 告诉我 你到底想怎么样 |
[27:05] | I was thinking that she deserved an answer. | 我只是觉得她应该得到回复 |
[27:08] | Yeah, 50 years ago, maybe. | 是啊 可能是五十年前 |
[27:09] | Not now. | 而不是现在 |
[27:10] | I’m sorry. I didn’t know true love had an expiration date. | 不好意思 我不知道真爱还有限期 |
[27:14] | True love? Are you joking? | 真爱 你开玩笑吧 |
[27:17] | Could you imagine | 你难道也不想想 |
[27:18] | what would’ve happened if she hadn’t seen sense? | 如果当初她痴痴守候 那会是什么结果 |
[27:19] | Well, yeah, you wouldn’t be here, | 是吗 我想那你就不会出现在这里 |
[27:21] | and that would be an upside. | 那应该还不错 |
[27:21] | What are you doing here anyway? | 对了 你来这里干什么 |
[27:23] | What, | 什么 |
[27:23] | are you some lonely American girl who | 一个寂寞的美国丫头 |
[27:25] | has to live vicariously through others? | 只能通过干涉别人的生活来生存 |
[27:26] | I’m not lonely. I am engaged. | 我不寂寞 我已经订婚了 |
[27:30] | My condolences to the groom. | 对新郎表示深切悼念 |
[27:42] | Excuse me! | 不好意思 |
[27:44] | So that’s it? You’ve come all the way from London | 这就完了 你大老远从伦敦跑过来 |
[27:46] | to give me a lecture? | 就为了教训我 |
[27:47] | No, I came because | 不 我来是因为 |
[27:48] | I couldn’t let my grandmother come on her own. | 不能让我奶奶一个人过来 |
[27:50] | Claire is here? Why? | 克莱尔来了 为什么 |
[27:52] | I didn’t think even you might be able to work that one out. | 我不认为你一个人有这么大的本事 |
[27:57] | Oh, my god! | 我的天哪 |
[27:59] | That’s awesome! She’s come to find her Lorenzo! | 太棒了 她来找她的爱人洛伦索 |
[28:03] | Awesome? | 棒 |
[28:08] | And if Lorenzo doesn’t want to see her, has forgotten her, | 如果洛伦索不想见她 已经忘记了她 |
[28:11] | is gravely ill or dead, let’s say, | 生了重病或者死掉了 |
[28:14] | just for fun, then what? | 说说而已 那怎么办 |
[28:19] | Thought so. | 我就知道 |
[28:21] | I want to meet her. I’d like to meet Claire. | 我要见她 我想见见克莱尔 |
[28:23] | And I want to play for Manchester United, but I’m shit at football. | 我还想踢曼联呢 但是我足球烂透了 |
[28:25] | You don’t think that she wants to meet me? | 你难道不觉得她想见我吗 |
[28:27] | I honestly think she has no interest meeting a woman | 我真心相信她对女人没有兴趣 |
[28:30] | that can manage to jam, “oh, my god” and “awesome” | 尤其是把”我的天哪”和”棒” |
[28:33] | into the same sentence. | 混杂在同个句子里的人 |
[29:09] | Gran, they’re closing up. We should go now. | 奶奶 快关门了 我们该走了 |
[29:28] | Excuse me. Claire? | 不好意思 克莱尔 |
[29:30] | Hi. Hi. My name is Sophie, | 嗨你好 我叫索菲 |
[29:32] | and I wrote you the letter. | 是我给你回的信 |
[29:36] | Letter? From Juliet? | 信 朱丽叶的回信 |
[29:39] | Goodness! Thank you. | 神啊 谢谢你 |
[29:43] | Thank you. But however did you find us? | 谢谢你 但是你是怎么找到我们的 |
[29:45] | Well, your grandson found me, actually. | 实际上 是你的孙子找到了我 |
[29:47] | You did? | 真的吗 |
[29:48] | Right, well, the thing is, | 是的 好吧 事情是这样的 |
[29:49] | – I thought we should… – Yeah, well, he’s very sweet | -我想我们应该 -没错 他很体贴 |
[29:51] | and very charming, and he thought that you might like to meet me. | 而且有风度 他认为你可能想要见见我 |
[29:58] | Uncharacteristically thoughtful of you, dear. | 太阳从西边出来了啊 亲爱的 |
[30:00] | Yes, well, under the circumstances, | 恩 没错 在这种情况下 |
[30:02] | it seems a little churlish not to meet the woman | 如果不见见这趟愚蠢之旅的负责人 |
[30:05] | – responsible for this voyage of Lunacy. – Okay. | -未免有些太粗鲁了 -很好 |
[30:08] | Charlie doesn’t approve, which makes this all the more fun. | 查理老是和我唱反调 这其实更有意思了 |
[30:13] | We were just going for a glass of wine. | 我们打算去喝杯酒 |
[30:15] | Would you like to join us? | 你要一起来吗 |
[30:16] | Absolutely not. | 想也别想 |
[30:17] | – What? – Absolutely not. | -什么 -当然不行 |
[30:18] | It’s been a long day. It’s too long a day. | 今天旅途劳顿了 |
[30:21] | – Okay, darling. Have a good sleep. – But I… | -好吧 亲爱的 好好休息 -但是我 |
[30:24] | Do you know somewhere we could go? | 你知道些我们可以去的地方吗 |
[30:26] | I actually have the perfect place. | 我的确有个好地方推荐 |
[30:33] | I can’t believe you’re really here. | 真不敢相信您真的来了 |
[30:36] | I was taking an art course in Tuscany, | 我当时在托斯卡纳学习艺术 |
[30:38] | staying with a family outside Siena, | 住在锡耶纳郊外的一个家庭里 |
[30:41] | and they had a son Lorenzo, and it was love at first sight. | 那家有个儿子叫洛伦索 我们一见钟情 |
[30:47] | He had such gentle blue eyes. | 他有着漂亮的蓝色眼睛 |
[30:50] | And he told me I was very beautiful. | 他告诉我我很漂亮 |
[31:03] | And he gave me this ring. | 还给了我这枚戒指 |
[31:08] | We wanted to get married, | 我们想结婚来着 |
[31:09] | but I’d got exams back in England | 但是我要回英国考试 |
[31:11] | and my parents would never have agreed, | 而且我父母肯定不会同意的 |
[31:14] | and I got scared, | 所以我畏缩了 |
[31:16] | and I ran away. | 跑掉了 |
[31:20] | Now | 现在 |
[31:24] | what I really want is to tell him | 我真的很想告诉他 |
[31:28] | that I’m so sorry I was such a coward. | 抱歉我当年的懦弱 |
[31:33] | Of course, a card or letter is just too simple. | 是啊 一张卡片哪能表达诚意 |
[31:37] | So, you’ve come to find your Lorenzo? | 所以 你就来寻找你的洛伦索了 |
[31:40] | Yes, and I think I know where he is. | 是的 我认为我知道他在哪里 |
[31:43] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[31:44] | On the farm, just near Siena. | 农场上 就在锡耶纳附近 |
[31:48] | Charlie’s driving me down tomorrow. | 查理明天开车带我去 |
[31:50] | Only because I didn’t want you to hitchhike. | 只是因为我不想让您走着去 |
[31:54] | Well, he thinks it’s a big mistake. | 他认为这是个大错误 |
[31:57] | Because you don’t have a romantic bone in your body. | 因为你骨子里就没有浪漫细胞 |
[31:59] | No, no. It’s because I am a realist. | 不 不 是因为我是个现实主义者 |
[32:02] | No. Because you are an Englishman! | 不对 因为你是英国人 |
[32:05] | Cold as fish! | 冷血人 |
[32:07] | Right. And who was it that wrote Romeo and Juliet? | 好吧 《罗密欧与朱丽叶》是谁写的 |
[32:10] | Williamo Shakespearelli, | 威廉尔莫・莎士比亚烈[故意说成意大利语发音] |
[32:11] | a great Italian. | 伟大的意大利人 |
[32:15] | They’re mad. They’re mad. | 疯了 她们都疯了 |
[32:18] | Sophie, my dear. | 索菲 我亲爱的 |
[32:21] | Good night. Thank you so much. | 晚安 非常感谢你 |
[32:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:28] | Good night. Good night, everybody. | 晚安 晚安 各位 |
[32:31] | – Good night. – Charlie, let’s go. | -晚安 -查理 我们走吧 |
[32:33] | – Good night, ladies. ciao. – Good luck. | -晚安 女士们 再见 -好运 |
[32:35] | – Bye. – Ciao. | -再见 -再见 |
[32:37] | How wonderful would it be if she found her Romeo? | 如果她找到了自己的罗密欧该有多好啊 |
[32:43] | Imagine if she did, | 想象一下如果她找到了 |
[32:44] | 50 years later, | 整整五十年后 |
[32:45] | all because you found that letter. | 就因为你 才发现了那封信 |
[32:47] | Nobody would believe it if it weren’t true, you know. | 如果不是发生在眼前 谁会相信呢 |
[33:00] | Wait! Wait! | 等等 等一下 |
[33:02] | – Oh, for… here she comes. – Sorry. | -哦 苍… 她来了 -抱歉 |
[33:05] | – May I come with you to find Lorenzo? – Come with us? | -我可以和你们一起去找洛伦索吗 -和我们一起 |
[33:09] | What about this fiancé of yours? | 那你的未婚夫怎么办 |
[33:11] | You’re in the city of love and you want to come with us? | 你身在爱城居然想和我们一起走 |
[33:13] | Yes, I do. | 没错 我想去 |
[33:14] | Because he’s busy and I’m free. And I mean… | 因为他很忙我很闲 而且我想 |
[33:17] | of course, if it’s not an intrusion. | 当然 如果不算冒失的话 |
[33:18] | No, no, it’s not an intrusion. | 不 不 不冒失 |
[33:19] | I just… listen, | 我只是 听着 |
[33:21] | – I do have one thing to tell you first. – It’s not an intrusion. | -我确实有话要说 -不冒失 |
[33:23] | This is not entirely selfless. | 也不是绝对的无私 |
[33:24] | It started out as a simple reply to your letter, | 一切都是从简单的回信开始的 |
[33:27] | and now I think it’s so amazing what you’re doing, | 如今我觉得您要做的事情很不可思议 |
[33:31] | and I’d love to write about it | 如果可以的话 |
[33:31] | – if it’s okay. – A journalist. | -我很愿意写一写这个故事 -记者 |
[33:34] | Gran, a journalist trying to pry into our private lives. | 奶奶 一个要窥探我们私人生活的记者 |
[33:37] | Charlie, come on. | 查理 不要这样 |
[33:39] | It’s hardly state secrets, is it? | 又不是什么国家机密 |
[33:40] | I’m not a journalist. | 我不是记者 |
[33:41] | I would like to be some day, but… | 也许有朝一日会成为 但是 |
[33:43] | And you think Gran’s story is your ticket? | 你想用我奶奶的故事当敲门砖 |
[33:46] | I think it’s a story worth telling. | 我以为这是个值得讲述的故事 |
[33:47] | I’d love to have you with us. | 很高兴有你同行 |
[33:49] | – Really? – Yes. Of course. | -真的 -是的 当然 |
[33:52] | We would. | 欢迎 |
[34:13] | 不可思议 克莱尔来了 就是我以朱丽叶的身份给她回的信 等你回来长谈 亲亲 索菲 | |
[34:27] | 爱死里窝那了 酒品拍卖会真是不可思议 身在天堂一样 我很快就回去 爱你 维克托 | |
[34:40] | How much time did you actually spend with Lorenzo? | 你和洛伦索一起呆了多久 |
[34:43] | Every second that we could. | 我们能争取的每一秒 |
[34:46] | I’d go to meet him after class, to the farm where he was working, | 我下课就会去找他 在他工作的农场 |
[34:50] | and we’d sit under the trees and | 我们常坐在树下 |
[34:53] | we’d share some bread with tomatoes and olive oil. | 一起吃涂番茄酱和橄榄油的面包 |
[34:55] | – It’s so romantic. – Yeah. | -好浪漫 -是啊 |
[34:57] | What’s so romantic about eating in the dirt? | 灰尘满天的吃东西有什么浪漫的 |
[34:59] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[35:00] | The dirt. Well, you see, he loved the earth. | 灰尘 你瞧 他喜欢泥土 |
[35:03] | He loved talking to me about the rain | 他喜欢跟我讲雨 |
[35:09] | and the springs of fresh water, | 和清澈的温泉 |
[35:12] | and we’d walk for miles and miles. | 我们常常走很远 |
[35:14] | We’d lie in the dry grass. | 躺在干草上 |
[35:17] | I can still remember | 我仍然记得 |
[35:20] | the smell of his sweet, hot sweat and… | 他甜蜜的 性感的汗味 |
[35:25] | Okay. Okay, Gran. | 好了 行了 奶奶 |
[35:26] | We get the picture. | 我们能想象出来 |
[35:29] | So you must feel like you’re about | 肯定有种即将寻回 |
[35:31] | to find your long-lost soul mate. | 灵魂伴侣的感觉吧 |
[35:33] | Yes. | 没错 |
[35:34] | Her soul mate was my grandfather. | 她的灵魂伴侣是我祖父 |
[35:35] | Let’s not invalidate my entire existence. | 请不要忽视我的存在好吗 |
[35:37] | Okay, I’m sorry, I just… | 好吧 对不起 我只是 |
[35:38] | That’s clearly not what I meant. | 我明显不是那个意思 |
[35:42] | Charlie’s just like my husband. | 查理简直和我丈夫一样 |
[35:45] | Both skeptics. | 都是怀疑论者 |
[35:47] | My husband always insisted that | 我的丈夫常说 |
[35:49] | love was nothing but hormones. | 爱只不过是荷尔蒙而已 |
[35:51] | But you see, underneath, | 但是你知道 冷酷的外表下 |
[35:53] | he had such a warm, passionate heart. | 他有颗温暖热情的心 |
[35:55] | And Charlie’s just the same. | 查理也一样 |
[36:01] | Tell me about the guy you’re in love with. | 跟我讲讲你爱的人 |
[36:07] | Victor. | 维克托 |
[36:09] | Yeah. | 对 |
[36:17] | – Well, Victor is a chef, an amazing chef. – Wow. | -维克托是个很棒的大厨 -好厉害 |
[36:21] | Yeah. He’s opening his own restaurant in New York. | 是啊 他打算在纽约开餐馆 |
[36:25] | And that’s the reason we’re here. | 所以我们来了这儿 |
[36:27] | We’re meeting suppliers all around. | 到处找供应商 |
[36:30] | And he’s actually… | 实际上 |
[36:32] | he’s in Livorno at a wine auction as we speak. | 他正在里窝那参加一场酒类拍卖会 |
[36:37] | That sounds fun. | 听上去很有意思 |
[36:39] | For him. Yeah. | 对他来说是 |
[36:45] | Well, and do your parents like him? | 那你父母喜欢他吗 |
[36:50] | Yeah, my dad. My dad likes him. | 是的 我爸爸喜欢他 |
[36:55] | My mom left us when I was nine. | 我九岁的时候妈妈就走了 |
[37:00] | Oh, dear. | 天哪 |
[37:02] | – Oh, dear. I’m sorry about that. – That’s okay. | -真遗憾 -没关系的 |
[37:05] | It was a really long time ago. | 都是很久的事情了 |
[37:18] | Slowly, slowly. | 慢一点 慢一点 |
[37:45] | How do you want to go about this? | 现在你打算怎么办呢 |
[37:50] | Ring the doorbell. | 按门铃啊 |
[38:02] | What if the wife answers and | 如果是他老婆应门 |
[38:04] | goes into a fit of jealous rage? Gran? | 然后醋意大发呢 奶奶 |
[38:09] | Well, I’d be flattered. | 哇 那真是太荣幸了 |
[38:17] | I’m more worried that he won’t remember me. | 我更担心他会不记得我了 |
[38:21] | Right. Let’s go home then, gran, before this all ends in tears. | 奶奶 在酿成悲剧前 还是回家吧 |
[38:31] | Come on. There’s no one in. | 来吧 怎么没人呢 |
[38:33] | I’m gonna check the back. | 我到后面看看去 |
[38:35] | There’s no… we made our best effort. | 不会有… 我们尽力了 |
[38:36] | There’s no need to prolong the disappointment. | 没必要再继续失望啦 |
[38:53] | It’s me, yeah. | 是的 是我 |
[38:55] | Good afternoon. I’m Charlie Wyman. | 下午好 我叫查理・怀曼 |
[38:58] | This is my grandmother, Claire, | 这是我奶奶 克莱尔 |
[39:00] | – And Sophie. – Ciao. | -这位是索菲 -幸会 |
[39:04] | I’m Claire. Do you remember? | 我是克莱尔 还记得我吗 |
[39:08] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[39:13] | It’s not him. | 不是他 |
[39:16] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[39:18] | It’s not his eyes. | 不是他的眼睛 |
[39:26] | Let’s make sure. | 我们还是确认一下吧 |
[39:28] | Do you remember what you were doing in the summer of 1957? | 你还记得一九五七年的夏天在干什么吗 |
[39:32] | The summer of 1957, I will never forget. | 一九五七年的夏天 我永远忘不掉 |
[39:36] | I met the most beautiful girl with long, blonde hair. | 我遇到一位堪称世界最美的金发女郎 |
[39:41] | Nana! | 奶奶 |
[39:42] | We married that year. | 那年我们结了婚 |
[39:47] | – I curse that woman! – What? | -我诅咒那女人 -什么 |
[39:49] | – Oh, no! – Right. | -哦 不 -好吧 |
[39:50] | I curse her eyes! I curse her teeth! | 我诅咒她的眼睛 她的牙 |
[39:52] | I curse her mustache! | 还有她的唇毛 |
[39:55] | But why are you asking? | 为什么问这些 |
[39:57] | Why you bring up such a horrible memory? | 为什么提起这些恶心的回忆 |
[40:01] | Well, that went well. | 多好 多顺利 |
[40:02] | Can’t say we didn’t try, nana. I’m sorry. Truly. | 奶奶 别说我们没尝试过 真遗憾呀 |
[40:05] | Are you for real? | 你说的是真的吗 |
[40:06] | If I actually knew what that question meant, | 如果我能知道你想问什么 |
[40:08] | I might attempt to answer it. | 也许我还能解答 |
[40:10] | He can’t be the only Lorenzo Bartolini in Tuscany. | 他不会是托斯卡纳唯一的洛伦索・巴尔托利尼 |
[40:15] | Well, he’s the only one around here, so… | 他只是附近的唯一一个 所以… |
[40:17] | I haven’t flown all the way here to pack it in now. | 除非跑遍这地区 不然绝不放弃 |
[40:20] | Nana, what do you want to do? | 奶奶 你打算怎么办呢 |
[40:21] | You want to start knocking on every door | 挨家挨户敲门 |
[40:24] | asking if Lorenzo’s in? I mean… | 去问洛伦索在吗 这… |
[40:27] | How many can there be? | 那又会有多少同名的呢 |
[40:30] | Seventy-four? | 七十四个 |
[40:32] | Seventy-four Lorenzo Bartolinis | 七十四个洛伦索・巴尔托利尼 |
[40:34] | and you want to go on a scavenger hunt? | 你们要地毯式搜索吗 |
[40:36] | Impossible. We’re going home in the morning. | 绝无可能 我们一早就回家吧 |
[40:38] | Come on, Charlie, will you calm down? Sophie, what do you think? | 冷静点 查理 你怎么想呢 索菲 |
[40:41] | Gran, what do you mean, | 奶奶你干嘛问她 |
[40:42] | what does she think? she doesn’t think. | 她怎么想 她根本就不会思考 |
[40:44] | This was her brilliant idea. It’s over! Done! We found Nemo. | 这都因为她的好主意 完结了 找到尼莫了 |
[40:48] | The curtains have closed. | 好戏已经结束了 |
[40:52] | – Sophie. – Listen, this is my job. | -索菲 -听着 这是我的工作 |
[40:55] | I find things. And through process of elimination | 我擅长寻找 我们可以采用排除法 |
[40:59] | and caveat emptor, which will require assembling a few more facts, | 还有买者自慎原则 需要进一步搜集事实 |
[41:03] | We can narrow this down considerably. | 就能显著缩小搜索范围 |
[41:05] | Did ms. Awesome for real just use caveat emptor? | 哟 你居然还懂买者自慎原则啊 |
[41:08] | Oh, please, all right. | 拜托 |
[41:10] | I went to Brown. double major. Minor in Latin. | 我有布朗大学双学位 辅修拉丁文 |
[41:12] | This is madness. It’s madness. | 疯狂 真疯狂 |
[41:15] | Charlie, didn’t you say you wanted to go and swim? | 查理 你不是说要去游泳吗 |
[41:18] | – We are working. Go away. – This is utter, complete mad… | -我们忙着呢 快走吧 -彻底疯了 |
[41:22] | Work! | 我们在工作 |
[41:24] | I can’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[41:27] | Ridiculous. | 太荒唐啦 |
[41:33] | He’s a good-looking sort. | 他长得很帅 |
[41:36] | Isn’t he? | 对吧 |
[41:42] | All right. Are you sure that Lorenzo would never have left this area? | 好吧 你确定洛伦索从没离开这儿吗 |
[41:47] | He loved this land. I’m quite certain. | 我确信他热爱这片土地 |
[41:55] | May I? | 借我用下好吗 |
[42:10] | Our Lorenzos. | 这些就是洛伦索们 |
[42:19] | Are you sure that you have time for all this? | 你时间够用吗 |
[42:33] | Ciao. How are you? | 你好吗 |
[42:35] | I’m good. How are you? | 很好 你呢 |
[42:37] | You know what? I was just witnessing this most incredible, | 知道嘛 我刚经历了一场 |
[42:40] | incredible sauterne auction. | 最不可思议的葡萄酒拍卖会 |
[42:41] | It was just beautiful. It was incredible. How’s it going? | 又华丽又令人惊讶 你怎么样呢 |
[42:44] | I’m good. I’m in Siena right now. | 挺好的 我在锡耶纳 |
[42:46] | What? In Siena? | 什么 锡耶纳 |
[42:48] | – What are you doing in Siena? – I’m writing a story. | -去那儿干什么呢 -创作 |
[42:50] | We’re kind of on a bit of an adventure, | 我们就像在作冒险旅行 |
[42:53] | Looking for somebody that she used to know 50 years ago. | 替她找寻一位五十年前的老朋友 |
[42:56] | You know what, baby? You know what? | 知道吗 宝贝 |
[42:57] | I mean, this isn’t a good time | 现在不太方便 |
[42:59] | because I’m in the middle of something. | 拍卖会还没有结束呢 |
[43:00] | But, I mean, I’m glad you called, | 不过 真高兴你打电话过来 |
[43:02] | because I was actually just gonna call you right now. | 因为我正好想打给你呢 |
[43:04] | You know, the opportunities | 这些机会真的 |
[43:05] | here are really, really, really incredible. | 真的很难得啊 |
[43:07] | You know, and I think I’m gonna have to stay till Friday. | 我想我该留到星期五再回去 |
[43:10] | Can I stay or should I skip it? | 是走是留呢 |
[43:12] | I mean, I feel horrible, but… | 我觉得不太好 但… |
[43:13] | No, do it. Please. I’m gonna need until Friday, as well. | 没关系 正好我也有事要忙到星期五 |
[43:16] | Great. So Friday, all right? Friday. | 太好了 就星期五吧 |
[43:18] | Friday’s good. Okay. Win-win. | 星期五很棒 两全其美 |
[43:26] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[43:29] | I’m free. | 我有空了 |
[43:31] | – Free for what? Free for what? – She’s coming. | -什么有空 -她也来 |
[43:32] | – She’s coming with us. – She’s coming? Splendid. | -她和我们一起 -真的 太棒啦 |
[43:34] | That’s splendid! Fantastic! | 太棒啦 我真高兴 |
[44:02] | Too bad I’m not the Lorenzo you’re looking for. | 很不幸我不是你们要找的洛伦索 |
[44:06] | If you don’t find him, | 如果你找不到他的话 |
[44:08] | come back, | 回来找我吧 |
[44:10] | I’ll make you a fish dinner. | 我为你做满桌的鱼 |
[44:15] | – Okay? – Okay. | -可以吗 -好的 |
[44:24] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[44:58] | I’s not him. | 不是他 |
[44:59] | Oh, my god. No! | 天哪 不是 |
[45:31] | Well, wouldn’t this be nice, gran? | 奶奶 这多妙呀 |
[45:34] | Going from a boy who works the fields to a man who owns them. | 农奴翻身做主人啦 |
[45:37] | And you got to skip the messy bits. | 还能跳过那些烦恼事儿 |
[45:42] | Life is the messy bits. | 生活本来就是烦恼的 |
[45:52] | Peccato it wasn’t me. | 很遗憾我不觉得 |
[45:55] | Yes. | 可不是吗 |
[45:59] | I would have never let you go. | 我是不会让你离开的 |
[46:03] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[46:15] | What is it with you and Italian men? They fall at your feet. | 那些意大利男人怎么啦 全拜倒在你脚下了 |
[46:19] | It’s such a shame. I think I could’ve been happy here. | 真丢人 我本来以为在这会很快活呢 |
[46:22] | Happy? Did your grandson just say happy? | 快活 你孙子居然会说快活 |
[46:25] | I said could have been. | 我说的是本来以为 |
[46:26] | Let’s not get carried away. I have a reputation to uphold. | 我们就别嘲笑彼此了 我还要维护我的名声 |
[46:32] | Charlie, why don’t you tell Sophie | 查理 和索菲说说 |
[46:34] | about your pro bono legal work? | 你在律师协会做慈善服务的事 |
[46:37] | I can’t imagine she’d have much interest, gran. | 我觉得她不会有兴趣的 奶奶 |
[46:39] | – Try me. – You know the sort of thing. | -说说看 -也就那些呗 |
[46:42] | Defending the defenseless, preserving human rights, | 替弱者辩护 维护人权 |
[46:45] | Helping refugees get asylum. | 帮难民找收容所 |
[46:47] | – You look surprised. – I’m so surprised. | -你看上去很惊讶 -我确实很惊讶 |
[46:49] | I just didn’t have you pinned down as the save-humanity type at all. | 根本没想到你会是做维权工作的人 |
[46:54] | Really? | 是吗 |
[46:58] | And what type did you have me pinned down for exactly? | 那你觉得我像哪种人呢 |
[47:01] | Well, I was leaning towards elitist Oxford prig, | 像牛津校园那些自命清高的精英 |
[47:04] | But now that you mention it, | 既然你自己说了 |
[47:06] | self-satisfied do-gooder works, as well. | 也挺像那些自满的慈善人士 |
[47:08] | I guess you’re a poor judge of character then. | 你看人的眼光好像不咋样啊 |
[47:10] | But she does deal with facts, Charlie. | 可你的确很像啊 查理 |
[47:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[47:17] | – I’m off to bed. – Okay. | -我去睡啦 -好 |
[47:20] | – Good night, darling. – Good night. Sleep well. | -晚安亲爱的 -晚安 好梦 |
[47:22] | – May I walk you to your room? – Be nice to each other. | -要我送你回房间吗 -友好一点 |
[47:30] | She is awesome. | 她真酷 |
[47:33] | I respect your usage of the word this one instance. | 我很敬仰你的用词 |
[47:35] | Oh, i’m flattered. Thank you for approving. | 我要飘起来啦 谢谢你的赞扬 |
[47:37] | You’re very welcome. | 不用谢 |
[47:43] | Right. Well. Should we hit the sack? | 好吧 去睡觉吗 |
[47:46] | Sorry. I guess I… | 抱歉 其实我… |
[47:49] | Well, as much as I’d love to sit here and drink the whole bottle of Caparzo… | 坐在这喝掉整瓶卡帕佐也不赖 |
[47:55] | No, go to bed. You should. Good night, Charlie. | 不 你得睡了 晚安 查理 |
[48:00] | Right. | 好吧 |
[48:01] | – Well, good night. – Good night. | -那晚安了 -晚安 |
[48:13] | Forgive me. Where are my manners? | 原谅我 我太失礼了 |
[48:16] | You know, I’ve been wondering that since I met you. | 从认识你开始我就为此困惑 |
[48:18] | Yes, well, I don’t know what it is. | 是啊 我也不知道为什么 |
[48:21] | But you seem to bring out the very worst in me. | 你仿佛激发了我身上所有的劣根性 |
[48:24] | – Somehow it’s my fault. – All of this is your fault. | -也许是我的错 -全都是你的错 |
[48:27] | You wrote that blasted letter. | 你写了那封可恶的信 |
[48:31] | Nonetheless, may I walk you to your room? | 尽管这样 我可以送你回房吗 |
[48:35] | You know, I’m not the buttoned-up, | 我可不闷骚 |
[48:38] | Buttock-clenching kill joy you try to make me out as. | 闷骚有损于找乐子 |
[48:40] | Right. And I made you argue that true love is bollocks. | 好吧 我让你觉得真爱是胡说八道 |
[48:46] | Guilty. | 的确 |
[48:50] | It’s just that I’m genuinely worried for her. | 我只是很担心她 |
[48:54] | I know she may seem carefree, | 也许她看起来不在乎 |
[48:58] | But her life hasn’t been all that simple. | 但生活不会风平浪静 |
[49:03] | Is it that unreasonable for me to worry? | 我是不是担忧过头了 |
[49:05] | No, but I have a really good feeling about this. You’ll see. | 不会 我直觉不错 走着瞧吧 |
[49:09] | Let’s hope you’re right. | 希望你的预感是对的 |
[49:34] | Signora Claire. | 克莱尔女士 |
[49:39] | Signor Bartolini. | 巴尔托利尼先生 |
[49:42] | Do you remember me? | 还记得我吗 |
[49:47] | Your beautiful face, | 你那美丽的脸 |
[49:51] | It’s so familiar… | 多么熟悉… |
[49:59] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[50:46] | We’re not done yet. | 我们还没完呢 |
[50:49] | Of course we’re not, darling. | 当然没有了 亲爱的 |
[51:21] | Hello. | 你好 |
[51:23] | – Hello? – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[51:28] | Hi. Is Claire with you? No? | 你好 克莱尔有没有和你一起呢 |
[51:31] | No, no. She’s turned in early, actually. | 没有 她很早就睡了 |
[51:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[51:34] | I was gonna ask if you wanted dinner, but… | 我本来想邀你吃晚饭 但是… |
[51:36] | I just… I wanted to get started on my story. | 我现在只想开始写故事 |
[51:39] | How’s it coming? | 怎么样了 |
[51:41] | It’s coming okay. | 还行 |
[51:44] | Am I in it? | 里面有我吗 |
[51:45] | – You may be. Why? – Can I read just a little bit? | -也许吧 怎么了 -能让我先看看吗 |
[51:48] | – Are you kidding me? – Come on, just a little bit. | -开玩笑吧 -来吧 就看一点点 |
[51:50] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[51:52] | How am I to be sure that I’m being properly portrayed? | 不看怎么知道我被刻画得准不准呢 |
[51:55] | No, you are. Believe me. You are. | 准的 相信我 |
[51:58] | – What’s that supposed to mean? – It means good night, Charlie. | -什么意思嘛 -晚安的意思 查理 |
[52:03] | – Good night. – Okay. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[52:06] | Yeah. | 去吧 |
[52:11] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[52:16] | – What? Okay. – Is this… | -什么 好吧 -这就是… |
[52:19] | one of those situations where you’re really saying | 现在就是传说中 |
[52:22] | the opposite of what you actually mean? | 有名的”口是心非”吗 |
[52:25] | No. | 不是 |
[52:27] | Right. | 好吧 |
[52:29] | Good night then. | 那么晚安了 |
[52:30] | Good night, Charlie. | 晚安 查理 |
[52:49] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[52:52] | Gran wants to sleep in this morning. | 奶奶想多睡一会儿 |
[52:54] | Is she okay? I mean, does she need anything? | 她没事吧 需要帮忙吗 |
[52:56] | No need. She’s tough as old boots, that one. | 不用 她老当益壮 |
[53:00] | Churchill in a dress. | 像丘吉尔那样 |
[53:04] | So, I thought I’d see a bit of Siena since we’re here. | 不过既然来了就应该欣赏一下锡耶纳 |
[53:07] | It’s a good idea. | 不错的主意 |
[53:10] | I suppose you want to keep on writing. | 我以为你要继续写作 |
[53:14] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[53:16] | Work, work, work. | 工作 工作 工作 |
[53:18] | Admirable trait. | 太有个性了 |
[53:23] | Right, of course. Carry on then. | 好吧 请继续 |
[53:28] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[53:33] | Since we’re here… | 既然已经来了… |
[53:37] | I hate to compliment you, but | 我不想夸你 |
[53:39] | what you’re doing for Claire is really… | 但你为克莱尔做的一切真是… |
[53:41] | It’s sweet, and I… | 太美妙了 我… |
[53:44] | I imagine that you’d rather be | 还以为你宁可 |
[53:46] | spending your holiday elsewhere, | 去别的地方度假 |
[53:48] | So did you volunteer your services, or did your parents? | 是你自愿 还是父母命令的呢 |
[53:51] | I mean, where do they fit in? | 你和他们关系好吗 |
[53:55] | I’d like to think they’re someplace nice. | 我愿相信他们在一个美丽的地方 |
[54:01] | They were killed in a car accident when I was 10. | 他们在我十岁时死于车祸 |
[54:08] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[54:11] | God, I’m sorry. | 天哪 真抱歉 |
[54:14] | Thank you, Sophie. I appreciate it. | 没关系 索菲 谢谢你 |
[54:18] | It was a difficult time. | 那段时间真难熬 |
[54:21] | Gran lost her son. | 奶奶失去了儿子 |
[54:23] | I lost my parents. | 我失去了父母 |
[54:27] | I’m not a big believer in happy endings, I’m afraid. | 很抱歉我因此总是不相信大团圆 |
[54:31] | Anyway, gran stepped in. | 从此 奶奶开始照顾我 |
[54:33] | Took an angry, obnoxious, young boy under her wing | 照顾我这个满肚子怒气 可憎的小男孩 |
[54:37] | And made me the simply unpleasant man I am today. | 造就了今天这个讨人嫌的我 |
[54:43] | So, isn’t your fiancé starting to get just a tad lonely? | 你的未婚夫现在不是很孤单吗 |
[54:46] | You know, Victor’s having the time of his life right now. | 维克托这会儿正在享受他的生活 |
[54:50] | And I doubt he even notices that I’m gone. | 我怀疑他根本没发现我不在 |
[54:53] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[54:55] | – Don’t you have a girlfriend? – That is a very, very long story. | -你有女朋友吗 -一言难尽啊 |
[54:59] | Yeah? I’m not surprised. | 没啥奇怪的 |
[55:01] | It’s been about a year since I’ve seen Patricia. | 我和帕特里夏交往差不多一年 |
[55:03] | And you broke up with her? | 和她分手了吗 |
[55:07] | Are you insinuating that | 你这句话是暗指 |
[55:09] | I’m more the type to be dumped rather than do the dumping? | 我像那种经常被人甩的男人吗 |
[55:12] | Maybe I am. | 也许是吧 |
[55:13] | Actually, I did break up with Patricia. This time. | 不过实际上这次是我主动和帕特里夏分手的 |
[55:25] | Okay, that’s enough. | 好啦 够了 |
[55:32] | All right. That’s enough. | 够了 别看啦 |
[55:36] | – Sophie… – That’s enough. | -索菲… -不许看了 |
[55:38] | – Your writing is really good. – Thank you. | -你写得太好啦 -谢谢夸奖 |
[55:41] | No. it’s really, really, really good. | 真的 真的太好了 |
[55:45] | Why are you so surprised? | 你为什么这么激动呢 |
[55:48] | How come you’ve never shown your work to anyone? | 你写的东西为什么从不拿给别人看呢 |
[55:50] | -I never feel like it’s finished. -Why? | -我从没觉得作品完成了 -为什么 |
[55:52] | Because I guess I’m a perfectionist. | 我想我是完美主义者 |
[55:55] | You know that’s just another way of saying “I’m a chicken”? | 你这样等于是说”我是胆小鬼” |
[55:59] | Listen. You’ve got nothing to be afraid of. | 听着 你没什么好怕的 |
[56:02] | You’re not a fact checker. You’re a writer. | 你不是真相调查员 你是个作家 |
[56:07] | – What was that for? – I’m not a chicken. | -你那是做什么 -我不是胆小鬼 |
[56:12] | And I’m not a gentleman. | 我也不是什么绅士 |
[56:15] | Do you think we should get back to Claire? | 我们是不是该回去找克莱尔了 |
[56:17] | Yeah. Many more Lorenzos. | 是呀 还有好多洛伦索要找呢 |
[56:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[56:27] | We should get back to Claire. | 我们回去找克莱尔吧 |
[56:31] | I am Lorenzo Bartolini! | 我是洛伦索・巴尔托利尼 |
[56:39] | Take him! Take him! | 带他走 带他走 |
[56:42] | I am Lorenzo Bartolini! | 我是洛伦索・巴尔托利尼 |
[56:49] | I am Lorenzo Bartolini! | 我是洛伦索・巴尔托利尼 |
[56:57] | Do you know what you are? | 你知道吗 |
[56:59] | You are the Montagues and the Capulets. | 你就像是蒙太古和凯普莱特家族的 |
[57:01] | You mean… | 你是说… |
[57:02] | Well, at least I’m not Romeo. | 好吧 至少不是罗密欧 |
[57:07] | That’s the understatement of the century. | 当今的男人可真不喜欢他啊 |
[57:09] | No, no, no, because you see, | 不不不 你想想 |
[57:12] | if I found the love of my life, | 如果我找到了真爱 |
[57:13] | I wouldn’t stand there like an idiot | 我就不会像个傻瓜一样站在 |
[57:15] | whispering in a garden. | 花园里喃喃细语了 |
[57:18] | I would just grab her from that | 我会从那个该死的阳台上 |
[57:20] | blasted balcony and be done with it. | 把她拽下来 不就结了 |
[57:26] | Do you believe in destiny? | 相信命运吗 |
[57:29] | Do you? | 你信吗 |
[57:31] | Yeah, I think so. | 是的 我信 |
[57:33] | I think it’s destiny that I’m here, right now. | 我相信我现在在这儿 就是命运的安排 |
[57:41] | With Claire. | 和克莱尔在一起 |
[57:44] | Of course. Of course. With Claire. | 当然 当然 和克莱尔在一起 |
[58:20] | Well, this is the street. | 就是这条街了 |
[58:26] | Well, there’s 2. Here’s number 2. | 2号 这里就是2号 |
[59:46] | This is what I feared the most. | 我最怕发生这种事 |
[59:48] | Charlie, we don’t even know | 查理 我们都不知道 |
[59:49] | if it’s him. | 死的是不是他 |
[59:50] | I hope it’s not. | 我希望不是 |
[59:51] | I hope it’s not. | 但愿不是 |
[59:52] | Either way, we’re finished. We’re done. | 不管怎样 到此结束了 到此结束 |
[59:54] | No. not here. | 不 还没结束 |
[59:56] | When do we stop? | 那到哪儿是个头 |
[59:58] | Over the next hill? Or the next? | 下一座山 还是再下一座 |
[1:00:00] | Scour the whole country? | 要把意大利整个搜一遍吗 |
[1:00:01] | No. No. It ends here. | 不 到处结束了 |
[1:00:02] | There are other Lorenzos not too far away from here. | 离这儿不远还有叫洛伦索的 |
[1:00:06] | It’s not the ending you want, is it? | 这不是你想要的结局 是吗 |
[1:00:09] | This isn’t just a clever story | 这个故事并不出彩 |
[1:00:10] | – With a clever ending. – Stop it, Charlie. | -结尾并不出彩 -住口 查理 |
[1:00:12] | – It’s our life. It’s my gran’s life. – It’s not about… | -这是我们的生活 是我奶奶的 -这跟… |
[1:00:14] | Charlie, it’s not about a story. | 查理 这跟故事无关 |
[1:00:15] | No, no, no, she’s already lost the man once. | 不 她已经失去了他一次 |
[1:00:19] | How many more times would you have her lose him? | 你还想让她失去他多少次 |
[1:00:23] | You know what? I don’t expect you to understand any of this | 我并不指望你理解这种心情 |
[1:00:25] | because you don’t know a thing about real loss. | 因为你从来没真正失去过什么 |
[1:00:44] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[1:00:48] | Sophie’s mother ran away from her | 索菲的妈妈在她九岁时 |
[1:00:50] | when she was a little girl. | 离开了她 |
[1:00:55] | It’s different, gran. It’s different. | 这不一样 奶奶 不一样 |
[1:01:04] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[1:01:07] | But | 但是 |
[1:01:12] | Sophie’s mother chose to leave her. | 索菲的妈妈选择抛弃了她 |
[1:01:15] | And you always knew your mum and dad loved you. | 但你一直很清楚 你的父母都很爱你 |
[1:01:39] | Come in. | 请进 |
[1:01:45] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:01:58] | Oh, dear. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[1:02:04] | I just wanted to see if you were all right. | 我来看看你怎么样 |
[1:02:07] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[1:02:16] | Claire, I’m so sorry if I caused you… | 克莱尔 对不起 因为我… |
[1:02:19] | No. | 不 |
[1:02:20] | Every minute has been so special. | 每一分钟都很特别 |
[1:02:28] | Darling. | 亲爱的 |
[1:02:52] | May I? | 我可以给你梳梳头吗 |
[1:03:03] | One of the great joys in life is having one’s hair brushed. | 人生中一大乐事就是给人梳头 |
[1:03:24] | Charlie, say you’re sorry. | 查理 向她道歉 |
[1:03:28] | In the eye, Charlie. with contrition. | 看着她的眼睛 带着忏悔道歉 |
[1:03:39] | Sophie… | 索菲 |
[1:03:41] | – Thank you. -…I’m afraid I… | -谢谢 -…我很抱歉 |
[1:03:43] | In the eye. | 看着她的眼睛说 |
[1:03:45] | Yes, gran, I’m not 12. | 好 奶奶 我不是小孩儿了 |
[1:03:49] | Prove it. | 那证明给我看 |
[1:03:59] | I’m sincerely sorry, Sophie. | 非常抱歉 索菲 |
[1:04:07] | It won’t happen again. | 这种事不会再发生了 |
[1:04:09] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[1:04:14] | Sophie, | 索菲 |
[1:04:15] | – I want to make a toast. – Thank you. | -我想敬你一杯 -谢谢 |
[1:04:18] | I want to thank you for the wonderful | 我想谢谢你 作为一个陌生人 |
[1:04:21] | thing you did for a complete stranger. | 你帮了我那么大的忙 |
[1:04:24] | I’ll never forget it. | 我永远都不会忘记的 |
[1:04:26] | Nor I. | 我也不会 |
[1:04:27] | I’ve had the most incredible few days. I really have, | 这几天我过得太棒了 真的 |
[1:04:32] | and I can’t thank you enough for letting me tag along. | 你愿意让我跟着你们 我感激不尽 |
[1:04:35] | I think you did more than tag along. | 你为我做了那么多 |
[1:04:38] | Here is to all our loved ones, wherever they may be. | 祝我们爱的人幸福 无论他们身在何方 |
[1:05:02] | May I join you? | 我可以一起吗 |
[1:05:04] | Please. | 当然 |
[1:05:16] | I am sorry, Sophie. | 对不起 索菲 |
[1:05:25] | I used to lay out under the stars as a kid, in the summertime. | 小时候一到夏天 我就喜欢躺地上看星星 |
[1:05:32] | Doubt thou the stars are fire | 认为星星其实是火 |
[1:05:36] | Doubt that the sun doth move | 不相信太阳是静止的 |
[1:05:39] | Doubt truth be a liar | 不相信真相 认为是假象 |
[1:05:42] | But never doubt I love | 但我从不怀疑爱情 |
[1:05:52] | Do you think he’s out there? Lorenzo? | 你真的那个洛伦索还在人世吗 |
[1:05:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:05:58] | He’s somewhere. | 他就在某个地方 |
[1:06:02] | And am I wrong? To insist she quit? | 我是不是做错了 叫她放弃 |
[1:06:06] | No, you know, | 不 你知道吗 |
[1:06:09] | You can’t go on forever. | 人不可能永远骗自己 |
[1:06:12] | At some point, you have to stop. | 有时你必须理智 |
[1:06:16] | Then why is it that I feel like a schoolboy on Sunday? | 那为什么周日的时候我觉得我像个读书的小男孩 |
[1:06:23] | It’s nearly tomorrow and I don’t want to go. | 快午夜了 我不想回房间了 |
[1:06:28] | Me, either. | 我也是 |
[1:06:31] | And I always liked school. | 我一直都很喜欢学校 |
[1:07:42] | – Morning. – Morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[1:07:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:07:45] | How’d you sleep? | 昨晚睡得怎样 |
[1:07:46] | I slept fine. How about you? | 不错 你呢 |
[1:07:49] | Yes. Great. Thanks. | 很好 谢谢关心 |
[1:07:56] | Good morning. Good morning. | 早上好 早上好 |
[1:07:59] | – How are you? – Good morning, my darling. | -你好吗 -早上好 亲爱的 |
[1:08:02] | It’s a beautiful day. | 今天天气真好 |
[1:08:08] | Sophie, would you mind going in the front? | 索菲 你介不介意坐前面 |
[1:08:10] | Because I’d love to stretch my legs for a bit. | 我想坐后面伸展一下双腿 |
[1:08:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:08:19] | Fantastic, darling. | 那太好了 宝贝儿 |
[1:08:24] | The stars were spectacular from my window. | 窗外的星星多美丽 |
[1:08:46] | Look. That vineyard. That’s our favorite wine. | 看啦 葡萄园 那是我最喜欢的酒 |
[1:08:50] | Let’s turn in there and have a goodbye toast. | 我们进去喝一杯离别酒吧 |
[1:08:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:09:18] | Charlie, stop! | 查理 停车 |
[1:09:35] | Nana, what is it? | 怎么了 奶奶 |
[1:09:40] | It’s Lorenzo. | 是洛伦索 |
[1:09:44] | Who? | 谁 |
[1:09:47] | The boy? | 那个男孩吗 |
[1:09:52] | All right, nana. let’s get you in the shade. Shall we? | 好吧 奶奶 进车里去吧 这儿太晒了 |
[1:10:07] | I am Lorenzo Bartolini. | 我是洛伦索・巴尔托利尼 |
[1:10:13] | Sophie. I think this is… | 索菲 我想这是 |
[1:10:15] | Do you know a Lorenzo Bartolini? | 你认识叫洛伦索・巴尔托利尼的吗 |
[1:10:18] | I asked him and… | 我刚问他了 |
[1:10:18] | – I am Lorenzo Bartolini. – You are! | -我就是洛伦索・巴尔托利尼 -真的吗 |
[1:10:22] | Oh, my… Sophie, he’s the grandson! | 我的天哪 索菲 他是他孙子 |
[1:10:26] | – Can I help you? – Yes. | -有什么能为您效劳的吗 -是的 |
[1:10:28] | We’re looking for a Lorenzo Bartolini. | 我们在找一个叫洛伦索・巴尔托利尼的 |
[1:10:30] | I am Lorenzo Bartolini. | 我是洛伦索・巴尔托利尼 |
[1:10:32] | – He’s Lorenzo, too. – Do you have a father also named Lorenzo? | -他也叫洛伦索 -你父亲也叫洛伦索吗 |
[1:10:35] | Yes, he went out riding. But what can I do for you? | 是的 他出去骑马了 有什么能为你效劳的吗 |
[1:10:39] | I’m sorry. We’re being terribly rude. | 不好意思 我们太冒昧了 |
[1:10:41] | – I’m Charlie Wyman. – I’m Sophie. | -我叫查理・怀曼 -我叫索菲 |
[1:10:43] | – Lorenzo. – Lorenzo. | -我是洛伦索 -他是洛伦索 |
[1:10:44] | We have been on quite a journey for your father. | 我们找你父亲找的好辛苦 |
[1:10:47] | You see, my grandmother, Claire, knows him. | 是这样的 我奶奶克莱尔认识他 |
[1:10:50] | Charlie. Charlie, let’s go! | 查理 查理 我们走 |
[1:10:54] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[1:10:56] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:11:02] | Nana, nana, nana, Lorenzo is here. | 奶奶 洛伦索就在这儿 |
[1:11:05] | He’s out riding, but he’s going to be back any minute. | 他出去骑马了 随时都可能回来 |
[1:11:09] | Well, then, let’s go before he comes back. | 那我们在他回来之前离开吧 |
[1:11:12] | Nana, we’ve come all this way. | 奶奶 我们大老远的跑到这里来 |
[1:11:15] | – Come on. – I’ve been ridiculous. | -别这样 -我太荒谬了 |
[1:11:17] | I’ve been completely ridiculous. | 我太荒谬了 |
[1:11:20] | He knew me when I was 15 years old, a girl. | 他认识我时我才15岁 一个小女孩 |
[1:11:26] | That girl’s gone. | 那个小女孩早就变老了 |
[1:11:34] | Oh, my god. | 我的天哪 |
[1:12:40] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[1:12:45] | Yes. | 我是 |
[1:12:53] | So many years. | 多年不见了 |
[1:12:55] | Yes, 50. | 是的 50年 |
[1:13:52] | If you allow me. | 请允许我说几句 |
[1:13:55] | I really don’t know how to express myself. | 我不知道要怎么表达自己 |
[1:14:00] | Well, I went for a ride this morning as an old man, | 出去骑马时我是个老男人 |
[1:14:05] | and I came back as a teenager again. | 现在我觉得自己又年轻了 |
[1:14:09] | I’m so very happy you all meet Claire | 能见到克莱尔 她的孙子 |
[1:14:12] | And her grandson, Charlie, | 还有他们可爱的朋友索菲 |
[1:14:15] | And their lovely friend, Sophie. | 我真是太高兴了 |
[1:14:22] | My dear Claire, | 我亲爱的克莱尔 |
[1:14:26] | You have told me you lost your Jack. | 你跟我说你失去了你的杰克 |
[1:14:29] | And you know I lost my Rosa. | 你知道我也失去了我的罗莎 |
[1:14:33] | But destiny wanted us to meet again. | 但是命运又让我们相逢 |
[1:14:42] | Health to the Bartolini family. | 祝巴尔托利尼一家身体健康 |
[1:14:46] | To the Bartolinis. | 敬巴尔托利尼 |
[1:14:55] | I’m sorry I was late. | 对不起我来晚了 |
[1:14:59] | No. | 没有 |
[1:15:02] | When we are speaking about love, it’s never too late. | 爱情 从来都不晚 |
[1:15:25] | Well, bad luck, eh? | 运气不好 |
[1:15:28] | All hope lost and | 所有的希望都破灭了 |
[1:15:29] | he rides in at the last moment on a white horse. | 结果最后一分钟 他骑着白马出现了 |
[1:15:33] | No one will believe it. | 太难以置信了 |
[1:15:36] | Promise me… | 答应我 |
[1:15:38] | Promise me you’ll finish the story. | 答应我你会写完这个故事 |
[1:15:48] | I guess this is it. | 我想到此为止了 |
[1:15:53] | Aand I’m sorry it is. | 我想是的 |
[1:15:57] | Yeah, me, too. | 我想也是 |
[1:16:04] | Sophie, I… | 索菲 我 |
[1:16:10] | I never should’ve kissed you. | 我不该吻你的 |
[1:16:12] | I was completely out of bounds. | 我越线了 |
[1:16:19] | You’re engaged and… | 你已经订婚了 |
[1:16:37] | It’s time to go. | 我该走了 |
[1:16:45] | Goodbye, Charlie. | 再见 查理 |
[1:16:48] | I’ll miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[1:16:57] | Hi. It is time to… | 你们好 我想我该 |
[1:17:01] | I must get back to Victor. Sorry. | 我该回到维克托身边了 抱歉 |
[1:17:05] | Yes. Of course. | 当然 |
[1:17:07] | So, where’s Charlie? We’ll give you a drive there straight away. | 查理人呢 我们马上送你回去 |
[1:17:10] | No, I’m… | 不用了 我… |
[1:17:12] | Claire, I can’t take you away from this place, so… | 克莱尔 你不用送我 所以… |
[1:17:15] | My son can drive you. | 我儿子可以送你回去 |
[1:17:19] | – Just a moment. – Yes. Grazie. | -等一下 -好的 谢谢 |
[1:17:29] | I’m so happy for you. | 我真替你高兴 |
[1:17:35] | Is something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[1:17:37] | No! No. | 没有 没有 |
[1:17:39] | No. it’s just, you know… | 我只是… |
[1:17:44] | And you’re leaving? | 要走了吗 |
[1:17:47] | An angel brought you to me. | 天使把你带到了我身边 |
[1:17:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:17:54] | Thank you. I’ll be eternally grateful. | 谢谢你 我会永感于心的 |
[1:18:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:18:15] | It’s very kind. Thank you. | 你对我真好 谢谢你 |
[1:18:18] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢你 |
[1:18:21] | – You’re always welcome here. – Thank you. | -随时欢迎你再来 -谢谢 |
[1:18:25] | – Thank you, Lorenzo. – Ciao. | -谢谢你 洛伦索 -再见 |
[1:18:27] | Speak soon. | 再见 |
[1:18:31] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:18:59] | Darling, you’re family, | 亲爱的 真是一家人啊 |
[1:19:02] | So I think you’ll understand | 所以和我一样傻 |
[1:19:03] | why I’m telling you you’re a total idiot. | 你懂我的意思吧 |
[1:19:08] | Okay, okay, then don’t sugarcoat it, gran. | 知道 知道 别用糖衣炮弹啊 |
[1:19:11] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[1:19:12] | How many Sophies do you think there are on this planet? | 你觉得这个世界上有几个索菲 |
[1:19:19] | Don’t wait 50 years like I did. | 别像我一样等了50年 |
[1:19:25] | Go. Go! go! | 去 快去呀 |
[1:20:19] | I missed you so much! So much. | 我想死你了 |
[1:20:44] | …In person because I couldn’t send you an E-mail, | …不能给你发邮件所以我 |
[1:20:47] | Because it was… | 因为我… |
[1:20:48] | It just didn’t make sense, because I know you were having… | 这说不通呀 因为我知道你当时在 |
[1:20:52] | One second. | 等一下 |
[1:20:54] | Hello? Hey. yeah, yeah. | 你好 好的 好的 |
[1:20:58] | We just have to sort out all the deliveries | 我必须要整理 |
[1:20:59] | that we need to make. I mean. | 送货的清单 |
[1:21:38] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[1:21:40] | You don’t like the ending? | 你不喜欢这个结局吗 |
[1:21:42] | No, the ending’s fine. It’s actually quite moving. | 不 结局不错 挺感人的 |
[1:21:44] | But what happened to the people? | 那些人怎么了 |
[1:21:46] | I mean, are they still together? | 我是说 他们还在一起吗 |
[1:21:47] | What about… what about the kid? | 那个年轻人怎么了 |
[1:21:48] | What about Charlie? Where’s he? | 查理怎么了 他在哪儿 |
[1:21:52] | I don’t know. I didn’t keep in touch. | 我不知道 我没跟他们联系了 |
[1:21:58] | Do you have any advice? | 你有什么建议吗 |
[1:22:01] | I think you should buy stock in Alitalia, | 我觉得你应该买意航的股票 |
[1:22:04] | ’cause all the ladies are gonna be flocking to Verona. | 因为女人们会把维罗纳挤爆的 |
[1:22:08] | Are you gonna publish this? | 你会出版这个么 |
[1:22:10] | Yeah, I’m gonna publish it. It’s a good story. | 是的 我会出版 这是个好故事 |
[1:22:13] | You got anything else for me? | 你还有其他的故事吗 |
[1:22:15] | No, not at the moment. | 暂时没有了 |
[1:22:23] | Oh, my god. | 我的天哪 |
[1:22:30] | You said tuscan gold, right? Tuscan gold? | 你说的是托斯卡纳金色对吧 托斯卡纳金色 |
[1:22:33] | Look. This is yellow. | 看 这个是黄色 |
[1:22:35] | Yellow. Tuscan gold. Yellow. | 黄色 托斯卡纳金色 |
[1:22:35] | I mean, there’s no tuscany, there’s no gold. | 我是说 这个不是托斯卡纳金色 不是金色 |
[1:22:39] | – Yeah? can we do it again? – Yeah. Yeah. | -再做一个行吗 -行 行 |
[1:22:41] | – Yeah? All right, all right. – Let’s go. Come on. | -行是吧 好 好 -走吧 |
[1:22:42] | Let’s try it again. | 再试一次吧 |
[1:22:45] | Hey, Sophie. | 索菲 |
[1:22:47] | Hey, how’s your day been? | 今天怎么样 |
[1:22:50] | – I showed my story to bobby. – Did he like it? | -我把我的故事给博比看了 -他喜欢吗 |
[1:22:53] | Yeah, he’s gonna print it. | 喜欢 他打算出版 |
[1:22:55] | – Print it? – Yeah. | -出版吗 -对 |
[1:22:57] | Wow! Wow. That’s pretty great, huh? | 真是太棒了 不是吗 |
[1:22:59] | – I know. Did you read it? – Yeah, Yeah. | -是啊 你看了吗 -这个 |
[1:23:00] | – No. I… – Last night I left it out for you to read. | -没 我 -昨晚我留给你看了 |
[1:23:04] | I don’t need to. I mean, I know it’s gonna be great. | 我不用看 我是说 它一定写得很好 |
[1:23:07] | Plus, I’m gonna see it… I’m gonna see it when it comes out. | 而且 我会看的 出版的时候我会看的 |
[1:23:09] | That’s why I prefer to buy it. | 我比较喜欢买下来 |
[1:23:10] | – You know, I’m surprised, like… – Yeah. | -我真是太惊喜了 -是啊 |
[1:23:12] | You know? Like… watch out! Watch out! | 你知道吗 就像…小心 小心 |
[1:23:15] | Hold on, hold on, hold on. | 等一下 等一下 |
[1:23:30] | – Thanks for lunch. – Oh, my god. You so deserve this. | -谢谢你的午饭 -这是给你的奖励 |
[1:23:33] | I want to be your fact checker for life. | 我这辈子都做你的真相核查员 |
[1:23:34] | Don’t ever think about going anywhere else, ever. ever. | 你可别想跳槽 永远别想 |
[1:23:36] | I promise. | 我保证不会 |
[1:23:38] | -Hi, guys. -Hey. | -你们好 -你好 |
[1:23:40] | Sophie, these messages are for you. | 索菲 这些是你的留言 |
[1:23:44] | -And a letter came for you. -Thank you. | -还有一封给你的信 -谢谢 |
[1:23:48] | New Yorker. | 这里是《纽约客》杂志 |
[1:23:55] | We were both young when I first saw you | 第一次见面时 我们还很年轻 |
[1:23:59] | I close my eyes and the flashback starts | 我闭上眼 画面闪现 |
[1:24:01] | 克莱尔・史密斯和洛伦索・巴尔托利尼 | |
[1:24:02] | I’m standing there | 我就站在那儿 |
[1:24:03] | 幸福地宣布他们将举行婚礼 | |
[1:24:04] | 时间 八月二十八号星期六下午一时 | |
[1:24:06] | On a balcony in summer air | 夏夜香气中的露台 |
[1:24:06] | 地点 意大利佛罗伦萨 蒙特卡特里・巴尔托利尼庄园 | |
[1:24:11] | See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns | 看着衣香鬓影 灯火摇摇 |
[1:24:15] | I see you make your way through the crowd | 看着你穿过人潮 |
[1:24:19] | and say hello | 向我问好 |
[1:24:22] | Little did I know | 我还什么都不知道 |
[1:24:27] | That you were Romeo you were throwing pebbles | 你是向我家扔石子的罗密欧 |
[1:24:31] | And my daddy said stay away from Juliet | 我爸爸说 “别靠近朱丽叶” |
[1:24:35] | And I was crying on the staircase | 我却在楼梯间偷偷哭 |
[1:24:37] | begging you please don’t go | 祈求你千万别跑 |
[1:24:58] | Hey, what’s that smell? what… | 这什么味道 这是… |
[1:25:01] | Hey, Alfonzo, Alfonzo. No, no, no, no. We said… | 阿方索 阿方索 不 不 不 我说的是 |
[1:25:03] | We said we were gonna sweat the onion, yeah. | 我说的是熬洋葱汁 好吗 |
[1:25:05] | No, this is caramelized. No. Sweat. Sweat, okay? | 不对 这是熬煮 不是熬汁 好吗 |
[1:25:07] | I don’t know where you got that from. | 我不知道你哪儿学的这个 |
[1:25:09] | Okay, come on, do it again. | 好吧 重新做 |
[1:25:17] | Hey, Sophie. How’re you doing? | 索菲 你还好吗 |
[1:25:21] | Everything all right? | 事情顺利吗 |
[1:25:25] | Lorenzo and Claire are getting married. | 洛伦索和克莱尔要结婚了 |
[1:25:27] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:25:29] | – When? – On saturday. | -什么时候 -星期六 |
[1:25:32] | Saturday? This saturday? | 星期六 这个星期六吗 |
[1:25:37] | Yeah. I’m gonna go. | 是的 我要去 |
[1:25:39] | Alone. | 自己去 |
[1:25:43] | Alone? | 自己去吗 |
[1:25:49] | Guys, can you step out of the kitchen, please? | 伙计们 你们能从厨房里出去一会儿吗 |
[1:25:53] | Yeah, everyone. Yeah, just leave… leave everything as it is. | 对 所有人 对 东西就那样放着吧 |
[1:25:55] | It’s fine, it’s fine, it’s fine. | 放着吧 没事 |
[1:26:01] | Everyone, please! Just out of the kitchen, come on. | 所有人 拜托了 都从厨房里出去 |
[1:26:07] | – Wait. no, no, no. Sophie, wait… – No, no, no. just… | -等一下 不 不 索菲 等一下 -不 不 |
[1:26:09] | Let me get this out. Please? | 让我说清楚 好吗 |
[1:26:15] | I really don’t know what this is anymore. | 我真的不懂现在的状况 |
[1:26:19] | I don’t know what we’re doing. | 不知道我们在干什么 |
[1:26:22] | I mean, we went on vacation and we didn’t spend any time together. | 我们一起去度假 却没待在一起 |
[1:26:26] | Yeah, because you were busy writing. | 对 因为你忙着写作 |
[1:26:29] | – I didn’t mind. – Yeah, but… | -我不介意 -对 可是… |
[1:26:30] | – I didn’t mind. – I know you didn’t mind. | -我不介意 -我知道你不介意 |
[1:26:32] | – And you were busy. – Come on… | -你也在忙 -好啦 |
[1:26:33] | You went to Livorno and I didn’t mind. | 你去了里窝那 我也不介意 |
[1:26:35] | No, no, no, Sophie! No, no, no… | 不 不 索菲 不要 不要 |
[1:26:36] | No… which is what I’m saying. | 不 这就是我要说的 |
[1:26:38] | Victor, we went on, like, a honeymoon | 维克托 我们是去度蜜月 |
[1:26:42] | and we didn’t mind being apart from each other. | 可我们完全不介意对方不在自己身边 |
[1:26:46] | It’s not supposed to be that way. | 蜜月不是这样的 |
[1:26:48] | We’re supposed to want to be with each other all the time. | 我们应该时时刻刻都难舍难分 |
[1:26:54] | Well, I wish I could tell you that things are gonna be different | 我希望我可以说事情以后会不一样 |
[1:26:57] | and that I’m gonna be different, | 我也会不一样 |
[1:27:01] | But I… | 但是我… |
[1:27:03] | – This is who I am. – I know, but I love… | -我就是这样的人 -我知道 我爱… |
[1:27:07] | I love who you are. | 我爱的你就是这样 |
[1:27:09] | But I’ve changed. | 可是我变了 |
[1:27:16] | It’s not working. | 不能再这样下去了 |
[1:27:38] | I have to go, Victor. | 我得走了 维克托 |
[1:27:43] | Romeo, save me, I’ve been feeling so alone | 罗密欧 救我 我感到如此寂寞 |
[1:27:47] | I keep waiting for you but you never come | 我一直守候 你却没来 |
[1:27:51] | Is this in my head? I don’t know what to think | 我脑子里在想什么 我不知所措 |
[1:27:54] | He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring | 我期待有个他跪在地上掏出戒指 |
[1:27:58] | And said, marry me Juliet | 说 朱丽叶 嫁给我 |
[1:28:01] | You’ll never have to be alone | 我不会让你再寂寞 |
[1:28:03] | I love you and that’s all I really know | 我只知道我真的爱你 |
[1:28:07] | I talked to your dad go pick out a white dress | 我跟你爸爸说了去挑婚裙 |
[1:28:11] | It’s a love story, baby, just say yes | 这个爱情故事 宝贝你赶紧答应 |
[1:28:27] | ‘Cause we were both young when I first saw you | 因为第一次见面时 我们还很年轻 |
[1:28:33] | – Sophie? – Hi. | -索菲 -你好 |
[1:28:40] | Can’t believe you’re here. You look beautiful. | 真不敢相信你在这儿 你看起来真美 |
[1:28:44] | When did you get in? Where are you staying? | 你怎么不进去 你住在哪里 |
[1:28:46] | I haven’t figured that out yet. | 我还没想好呢 |
[1:28:48] | Well, no need. You’ll stay here. | 不用想了 你就住在这儿 |
[1:28:50] | Lorenzo wouldn’t have it any other way. | 洛伦索不会让你去别的地方 |
[1:28:54] | I hope so. How is… | 估计是 最近… |
[1:28:56] | How’s our great Lorenzo? | 最近我们了不起的洛伦索怎么样了 |
[1:28:58] | Is he as amazing as ever? | 他还是那么棒吗 |
[1:28:59] | -Even more so. -Yeah? | -更棒了 -是吗 |
[1:29:04] | – Actually, I wanna just… – There you are! | -实际上 我只是想 -你在这儿呢 |
[1:29:08] | I think we’re ready in there, and she’ll be here any second. | 我想这里准备好了 她很快就到 |
[1:29:12] | Sophie, this is Patricia. | 索菲 这是帕特里夏 |
[1:29:16] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:29:18] | The Sophie? | 是那个索菲吗 |
[1:29:19] | The Sophie. | 就是她 |
[1:29:20] | It is so nice to finally meet you. | 终于见到你了真高兴 |
[1:29:26] | – Well, I’ll see you inside. – Okay. | -我们里面见吧 -好 |
[1:29:28] | – Don’t trip. – As if I’m not nervous enough. | -一会儿别摔了 -好像我还不够紧张似的 |
[1:29:37] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:29:38] | – It’s great to see you. – I’m gonna go in. I will… | -见到你太好了 -我进去了 我… |
[1:29:43] | – I’ll… I’ll see you after, okay? – Okay. yep. | -我 我们晚点再见 好吗 -好 |
[1:29:53] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[1:29:56] | – Hi, Sophie. – I’m so happy to see you. | -你好 索菲 -我真高兴见到你 |
[1:30:01] | – How are you? how are you? – I’m happy to see you. | -你还好吗 还好吗 -真高兴见到你 |
[1:30:04] | Beautiful. beautiful. | 真漂亮 真漂亮 |
[1:30:11] | – We’re here. – It’s amazing. | -我们坐这儿 -这儿真棒 |
[1:32:09] | I just want to say thank you on behalf of myself | 谨以本人及我可爱的妻子的名义 |
[1:32:12] | and my lovely wife, | 感谢各位 |
[1:32:15] | La mia bella Claire! | 我美丽的克莱尔 |
[1:32:20] | And now it’s your turn. | 现在该你了 |
[1:32:23] | – Well… – Go on. | -那 -说吧 |
[1:32:26] | Dear friends, | 亲爱的朋友们 |
[1:32:28] | 50 years ago, I went to Juliet’s house in verona. | 五十年前 我来到维罗纳的朱丽叶家 |
[1:32:33] | I wrote her a letter and I asked her a question. | 我给她写了一封信 问了她一个问题 |
[1:32:37] | And two months ago, I received a reply. | 两个月前 我收到了回信 |
[1:32:43] | And without that letter, | 要是没有这封信 |
[1:32:47] | none of us would be here today. | 我们今天就不会相聚在这里 |
[1:32:53] | Sophie, would you mind if I | 索菲 你介意 |
[1:32:55] | read out the words you wrote to me? | 我把你写的信念出来吗 |
[1:32:59] | All right? | 行吗 |
[1:33:02] | “Dear Claire, ‘what’ and ‘if’ are two words | “亲爱的克莱尔 如果和怎样 |
[1:33:06] | “as non-threatening as words can be. | 是两个毫无威胁的词 |
[1:33:10] | “but put them together, side by side, | 但是把它们连着放到一起 |
[1:33:13] | “and they have the power to | 它们就能让你 |
[1:33:15] | haunt you for the rest of your life. | 余生都魂牵梦萦 |
[1:33:17] | “What if? | 如果这样了又会怎样 |
[1:33:26] | “I don’t know how your story ended, | 我不知道你的故事最后怎样了 |
[1:33:29] | “but if what you felt then was true love | 但要是你本觉得那是真爱 |
[1:33:32] | “then it’s never too late. | 那就永远不晚 |
[1:33:36] | “lf it was true then, why wouldn’t it be true now? | 曾经的真爱如今为何不能再续前缘 |
[1:33:41] | “You need only the courage | 你需要的仅仅是 |
[1:33:44] | “to follow your heart. | 勇敢听从自己的心 |
[1:33:47] | “I don’t know what a love like Juliet’s feels like, | 我不知道朱丽叶那样的爱情是什么感觉 |
[1:33:50] | “a love to leave loved ones for, a love to cross oceans for, | 那种爱值得离家出走 值得跨越重洋 |
[1:33:55] | “but I’d like to believe, if I ever were to feel it, | 但我相信 要是我遇到过这样的真爱 |
[1:34:00] | “that I’d have the courage to seize it. | 我会有勇气去把握住它 |
[1:34:08] | “And, Claire, if you didn’t, | 克莱尔 要是你曾经错过 |
[1:34:11] | “I hope one day that you will. | 我希望将来你会把握住 |
[1:34:18] | “All my love, | 爱你的 |
[1:34:20] | “Juliet” | 朱丽叶” |
[1:34:48] | I’ll be right back, all right, gran? | 我马上回来好吗 奶奶 |
[1:35:07] | Sophie? | 索菲 |
[1:35:23] | Of course! | 好极了 |
[1:35:25] | A balcony. | 又是阳台 |
[1:35:27] | What are you doing up there? | 你在那上面干什么 |
[1:35:29] | I’m gonna go. | 我要走了 |
[1:35:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:35:32] | Because this is really painful. | 因为这真的很痛苦 |
[1:35:36] | I should have realized sooner, but I didn’t, | 我早就该想到 但我没有 |
[1:35:39] | or I guess maybe I couldn’t, | 或者说我不愿想 |
[1:35:43] | but Victor and I aren’t together anymore. | 维克托和我分手了 |
[1:35:47] | And I guess I came back hoping that… | 我还回来以为… |
[1:35:50] | Wait, wait. You’re not engaged? | 等等 你说你又单身了吗 |
[1:35:53] | No. | 不订了 |
[1:35:56] | But it’s too late. | 但是已经太晚了 |
[1:35:58] | It’s clearly too late. | 显然太晚了 |
[1:36:02] | And it really doesn’t matter anymore because, honestly, | 那已经不重要了 因为 说真的 |
[1:36:10] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:36:15] | I can’t believe I just said that. | 我不敢相信我真说出来了 |
[1:36:17] | But I do, I love you. It doesn’t… | 可是真的 我爱你 |
[1:36:20] | I mean, it shouldn’t matter to you, | 不过这对你不重要了 |
[1:36:22] | -Because you’re here with Patricia. – Patricia? | -因为你现在和帕特里夏一起 -帕特里夏 |
[1:36:26] | And you should be back with her right now. | 你现在应该回到她身边 |
[1:36:28] | Patricia is my cousin. She’s my cousin. | 帕特里夏是我的表姐 她是我的表姐 |
[1:36:32] | – How is that legal? – No… | -这不是乱伦吗 -不 |
[1:36:36] | Sophie… no. | 索菲 不是的 |
[1:36:38] | No, no, no. Let me explain! | 不 不 让我解释 |
[1:36:40] | Sophie, I’m so stupid. There’s two Patricias. | 索菲 我真笨 有两个帕特里夏 |
[1:36:44] | There’s my cousin, who’s here, | 这里这个 是我表姐 |
[1:36:45] | and the one that I’ve completely forgotten about. | 另外一个我几乎都忘了她什么样子了 |
[1:36:49] | More importantly, there’s only one Sophie. | 更重要的是 只有一个索菲 |
[1:36:53] | Now, would you please come down? | 现在你可以下来了吗 |
[1:36:56] | Wait, Charlie. Charlie, stop. What are you doing? | 等等 克莱尔 克莱尔 停下 你在干什么 |
[1:37:01] | Charlie, what are you doing? | 查理 你干什么 |
[1:37:04] | Listen to me. Listen to me very, very carefully. | 听着 认真听我说 |
[1:37:09] | I live in London, a gorgeous, vibrant, | 我住在伦敦 一个活力非凡的历史名城 |
[1:37:11] | historic city that I happen to love living in. | 我很喜欢住在那里 |
[1:37:14] | You live in New York, which is highly overrated. | 而你则住在名过其实的纽约 |
[1:37:17] | Pardon me? | 你说什么 |
[1:37:20] | But since the atlantic ocean is a bit wide to cross every day, | 但鉴于每天要跨越大西洋的确有点远 |
[1:37:22] | swimming, boating or flying, I suggest we flip for it. | 游泳 划船或者飞过去 我们可以掷硬币决定 |
[1:37:28] | What are you saying? | 你在说些什么 |
[1:37:29] | And if those terms are unacceptable, | 要是这些条件都不接受 |
[1:37:33] | leaving London will be a pleasure, | 我很荣幸离开伦敦 |
[1:37:35] | as long as you’re waiting for me on the other side. | 因为你在对岸等我 |
[1:37:39] | ‘Cause the truth is, Sophie, | 因为事实是 索菲 |
[1:37:42] | I am madly, deeply, truly, passionately in love with you. | 我疯狂地 深深地 真诚地 热烈地爱着你 |
[1:37:49] | You are? | 是吗 |
[1:37:51] | I am. | 是的 |
[1:37:56] | – Are you gonna kiss me? – Yeah. | -你要吻我吗 -要 |
[1:37:59] | Yeah. | 要 |
[1:38:02] | Oh, my god! | 天哪 |
[1:38:05] | Charlie! | 查理 |
[1:38:08] | I can’t believe I just did that. | 不敢相信我都干了些什么 |
[1:38:13] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:38:15] | Please tell me no one saw that. | 告诉我没人看到 |
[1:38:21] | Nobody saw it. | 没人看到 |
[1:38:25] | Good. That’s good. | 好 太好了 |
[1:38:31] | Can you move? | 你还能动吗 |
[1:38:36] | Only my lips. | 只有嘴唇能 |
[1:38:44] | What if we were made for each other | 如果我们是天造地设的一对会怎样 |
[1:38:48] | Born to become best friends and lovers | 生来就是最默契的朋友和爱人 |
[1:38:52] | I want to stay right here in this moment with you | 我要留住和你一起的这一刻 |
[1:38:55] | Over and over and over again | 一直一直一直到永远 |
[1:39:00] | What if this could be a real love | 如果这就是真爱会怎样 |
[1:39:03] | A love, a love, yeah | 真爱 真爱 |
[1:39:07] | I don’t know what to think | 我不知道该怎么想 |
[1:39:11] | Is this real or just a dream? | 这是真实还是虚幻 |
[1:39:15] | In my heart is where you’ll be | 我的心就是你的归宿 |
[1:39:19] | I’ll keep waiting till we meet | 我会一直耐心等待你出现 |
[1:39:27] | What if we were made for each other | 如果我们是天造地设的一对会怎样 |
[1:39:31] | Born to become best friends and lovers | 生来就是最默契的朋友和爱人 |
[1:39:35] | I want to stay right here in this moment with you | 我要留住和你一起的这一刻 |
[1:39:39] | Over and over and over again | 一直一直一直到永远 |
[1:39:43] | What if this could be a real love | 如果这就是真爱会怎样 |
[1:39:47] | A love, a love, yeah | 真爱 真爱 |
[1:39:52] | I write our names down in the sand | 我把你的名字写在沙滩 |
[1:39:56] | Picturing all our plans | 脑中描绘着我们的蓝图 |
[1:40:00] | I close my eyes and I can see | 闭上眼睛就能看到 |
[1:40:02] | You, and you ask, “will you marry me?” | 你问我 愿不愿意嫁给你 |
[1:40:08] | Is it made up in my mind? | 这是否是我脑中的想象 |
[1:40:12] | Am I crazy just wasting time? | 是否只是傻傻地虚度时光 |
[1:40:16] | I think this could be love I’m serious | 这就是爱 我真的这么想 |
[1:40:23] | What if we were made for each other | 如果我们是天造地设的一对会怎样 |
[1:40:26] | Born to become best friends and lovers | 生来就是最默契的朋友和爱人 |
[1:40:30] | I want to stay right here in this moment with you | 我要留住和你一起的这一刻 |
[1:40:34] | Over and over and over again | 永远这样 直到永远 |
[1:40:38] | What if this could be a real love? | 如果这就是真爱会怎样 |
[1:40:42] | A love, a love, yeah | 真爱 真爱 |
[1:40:46] | Boy, you know you really make my heart stop | 你知道你真的让我心跳停止 |
[1:40:50] | Stop, stop | 停止 停止 |
[1:40:55] | Oh, what if this is real love? | 如果这就是真爱会怎样 |
[1:40:59] | What if this is real love? | 如果这就是真爱会怎样 |
[1:41:02] | Oh, boy, you make my heart stop | 你让我心跳停止 |
[1:41:05] | You make my heart stop | 你让我心跳停止 |