Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Legally Blonde(律政俏佳人02)[2003]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Legally Blonde(律政俏佳人02)[2003]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:律政俏佳人02
英文名称:Legally Blonde
年代:2003

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:38] 金法尤物2
[00:39] Look, her first high-end retail shopping experience 瞧,她的首次高消费购物经历
[00:42] 艾儿
[00:43] Her nanny tried to take her to Baby Gap… but she’d just cry and cry 保姆把她带到盖普婴儿商店 可是她哭个不停
[00:48] She was a professional shopper at age three 她三岁时就是职业购物家了
[00:51] Oh, wow! Remember when she was on the cover of “Seventeen”? 还记得她上了 “十七岁” 杂志的封面吗?
[00:54] She had so much potential back then 她那时有很大的潜力
[00:56] Look at her. She could have been a Playmate by now 你瞧她,她可能早就是 花花公子的玩伴女郎了
[01:00] Hello! She’s a lawyer 哇!她是个律师
[01:02] -That’s way better. -Why? -这好多了 -为什么?
[01:05] There she is! 就是这张!
[01:06] You always said she has the perfect shaped head… for a tiara! 你总是说 她的头很适合戴后冠!
[01:12] Look at that slime dog! 瞧那只脏狗!
[01:15] It was so nice of you to make this for Elle’s wedding shower 你们真好 帮艾儿的婚礼做这个
[01:19] I can’t scrapbook worth a damn 我什么也做不出来
[01:21] I took a class on it at community college 我在社区学院里学过这门课
[01:24] -She got a “B.” -PIus! -她得了个乙 -是乙上!
[01:28] The day she passed her LSAT! 那天她通过了法学院入学考试!
[01:30] I swallowed some of that Silly String It wouldn’t be the first time -我还误食了些喷射彩带 -这不是第一次了
[01:34] Look at that. Her first day at Harvard 你瞧,她在哈佛的第一天
[01:37] Unbelievable. Awesome 真不敢相信,可敬
[01:39] The Bend and Snap! 展现自己!
[01:43] I love that. I did it last night naked 我很喜欢这样 我昨晚裸体这样做了
[01:46] -You did not. -Yes. I busted a window -你没有 -有,我打破了窗户
[01:49] Oh, my God, there’s Bruiser’s first highlights 天啊,这是布鲁赛的首次亮相
[01:53] Is this the key to her first office at the firm? 这是她在公司 第一个办公室的钥匙吗?
[01:56] Remember that Caribbean decor? It was genius 记得那个加勒比装潢吗? 真是天才的创举
[02:00] Look, there she is with Congresswoman Rudd… 这是她跟国会女议员露德
[02:05] when they started the Harvard alumni women’s event 就从那时起 她们开始了哈佛女子校友活动
[02:08] -Yeah. -That’s two kick-ass women 两个优秀的女子
[02:10] I like them. I really like them 我喜欢她们,我真的喜欢她们
[02:15] The first day they met! Emmett loves her already 第一天他们相遇 恩麦特就爱上了她
[02:18] You can see it in his eyes Emmett and Elle -从他的眼里能看得出 -恩麦特和艾儿
[02:21] They’re truly Romeo and Juliet without the dying 他们是现代的罗密欧和茱丽叶
[02:26] Paulette? 波丽
[02:27] Oh, my God! Girls, I think it’s her 天啊!姑娘们,我想是她回来了
[02:29] -Quick! Lights out! -OK! 快!灭灯!
[02:35] Paulette? 波丽
[02:38] I thought we were supposed to be at the movies by 9:00 我以为我们九点 应该到达电影院
[02:41] Surprise! 惊喜!
[02:51] We got her! 我们真让她吃惊了!
[02:52] Oh, my God! Margot, Serena, I cannot believe… you guys flew all the way here! 天啊!玛歌,塞琳娜 真不敢相信你们飞过来了!
[02:57] -No biggie. -On the contrary -没什么大不了的 -恰恰相反
[02:59] It’s a huge biggie. Thank you 很不容易,谢谢
[03:01] You guys are the best 你们是最好的
[03:03] Speaking of biggies, can we see your ring again? 谈到大事情 我们能再看看你的戒指吗?
[03:07] Not your Delta Nu ring, Elle 不是姐妹会那枚,艾儿
[03:10] You mean, this one? 你是说这枚?
[03:15] Clarity between F.L. and V.V.S. Nice girdle diameter 在无暇和微暇之间 棱面直径不错
[03:18] Cut impeccable. It’s a keeper 切割无暇,值得保留
[03:21] Thanks! 谢谢!
[03:24] Oh, my gosh, it’s from Emmett! 啊,天啊,是恩麦特给的!
[03:26] That’s me and Emmett on Fenway baseball field 那是我和恩麦特 在芬威棒球场
[03:29] It’s his favorite place in the whole world 这是他世界上最喜欢的地方
[03:32] I love snow globes 我爱雪球
[03:36] I can hear the ocean 我能听到大海
[03:38] Listen, honey, you’re a fulI-time bride now… so you’ll need a whole new wardrobe 你现在要嫁做人妇了 你需要全新风格的打扮
[03:43] I’m not quitting my job, you guys 我不会辞职的
[03:46] Do you guys remember that feeling we used to get… during a really intense Spinning class? 记得我们踩飞轮时的感觉吗?
[03:51] That we feel so truly amazing about ourselves? 那种我们感到自己 非常奇特的感觉?
[03:55] That’s how I feel being a lawyer. I love it 这就是我作律师的感觉 我很喜欢
[03:58] I have this huge annual review coming up… 我马上就要有个年度审查了
[04:00] so keep ’em crossed, girls 祝我好运,姑娘们
[04:03] Crossed! 祝你好运!
[04:06] 威斯屋 哈佛法学院
[04:08] Congratulations, you did it 恭喜,你成功了
[04:09] With three wrong answers, you’ve managed to undermine… 用三个错误的答案 成功地破坏了
[04:13] the entire foundation upon which our legal system’s built 我们法律体系的整个基础
[04:17] And by the way… 顺便说声…
[04:21] it only took me two wrong answers 我只错了两个
[04:31] Sweetie, you customized my ring? Again? 宝贝儿 你又改了我的电话铃声?
[04:36] Emmett, you are never going to believe my news! 你绝不会相信发生了什么事!
[04:38] -What? -Fenway Park! -什么? -芬威棒球场!
[04:40] You, me, two rings, and one recently ordained umpire… 你、我、两个戒指 和一个最近任命的裁判
[04:43] right on the entry field! 就在整个场地上!
[04:45] Infield. What are you talking about? 在场地上,你在说什么?
[04:47] It turns out the starting pitcher for the Red Sox… has an unfortunate unibrow problem 红短袜的第一个投手 不幸有个一字眉
[04:51] He goes to Nadia, my waxer… so the team pulled some strings with the site manager… 他去找娜迪亚,我的上蜡师 所以球队帮助拉上了关系
[04:55] and we’re getting married at Fenway! Are you serious? -我们要在芬威结婚了 -你是当真吗?
[05:00] Are you sure this is what you want to do? 我是说,你真的想那样做吗?
[05:04] I can married anywhere and it wouldn’t matter 我可以在任何地方结婚 这没什么关系
[05:07] That’s a lie 你撒谎
[05:09] I’m getting married under the Green Monster! 我要在计分板下结婚了!
[05:15] And in just three months and four days! Emmett, we have so much to talk about 只剩下三个月零四天了! 我们有许多要谈的
[05:20] I want everybody who matters to us to be there 我想让我们的朋友都去参加
[05:25] Oh, my God! I almost forgot! 啊,我的天啊!差点忘了!
[05:29] You want me to what? 你要我改什么?
[05:30] You want me to what? A biological birth parent search -你让我做什么? -寻找亲生母亲
[05:35] For your dog 为你的狗
[05:36] For my Chihuahua-American Bruiser Woods 为我的美国种 吉娃娃布鲁赛.伍兹
[05:39] I found him abandoned years ago 几年前我发现它被遗弃
[05:43] Miss, I’m the highest-paid, most sought after… 小姐,我是大波士顿地区 薪水最高
[05:47] private investigator in the greater Boston area 最受人欢迎的私人侦探
[05:50] That’s precisely why we came to you, Detective 这就是我找你的原因
[05:52] It is absolutely vital that we find Bruiser’s mother pronto 快点找到布鲁赛的母亲 至关重要
[05:56] His father might be more difficult. You know dogs 找它的父亲也许困难点儿 你了解狗
[06:00] May I ask why? Of course. “Martha Stewart Weddings”… -我可以问一下原因吗? -当然
[06:02] recommends a 4 to 6-week window for RSVPs… 玛莎史都华建议预留4至6周 等待宾客回复邀请
[06:06] and I can’t send the invitation without an address 没有地址我不能发邀请信
[06:09] And the sooner I get started on the calligraphy the better 我越早开始写越好
[06:12] You want to send an invitation to your wedding… 你要给你狗狗的母亲 发婚礼邀请信
[06:15] to your dog’s mother. And you’re serious? 你不是开玩笑吧?
[06:18] Detective, if I have to make room… for my second cousin’s vegan diet coach… 如果我不得不邀请 我二表弟吃素的教练
[06:21] you better believe I’ll make room for the mother… of the one loving creature who’s always been there for me 我就会邀请 那只一直跟着我的动物的母亲
[06:27] In fact, I can’t believe I haven’t done this sooner! 实际上我不敢相信 我还没有发出邀请!
[06:30] I’m thinking the same thing 我也这么想
[06:41] -The client is thrilled. -Good! -客户很高兴 -好!
[06:43] How you seamlessly negotiated that deal? 你是怎么做成了这笔交易?
[06:46] -It was simply magnifique. -Thank you -简直好极了 -谢谢
[06:49] Big staff meeting today, kiddo All right. I got my fingers crossed -今天有个职工大会,孩子 -好,我来祈祷
[06:55] Milton, two shots, extra foam 弥尔顿,两杯,外加奶泡
[06:57] -Wow. Thanks, E.W. -No problem! -谢谢! -不客气!
[06:59] -Go get ’em today. -Thanks -今天去找他们 -谢谢
[07:02] Soy for you, honey. No dairy 给你豆奶,宝贝儿,没有牛奶
[07:04] That’s right. Thank you. Your call list is endless -It is? -We better get right on it 谢谢,你要打的电话很多 我们最好现在就开始
[07:10] Kevin, you shouldn’t have! 凯文,你不该这样!
[07:12] I’m not sure they’re giving me the promotion today 我不知道今天是否能升职
[07:14] It’s just a widespread yet credible rumor 那只是广为流传的传言
[07:17] It’s from me and the girls 这是我和姑娘们给的
[07:19] Oh, right! 啊,好!
[07:23] Now do me 现在给我刷
[07:28] I feel like the Iuckiest girl in the world -Me, too! -You do? -我感到是世界上最幸运的姑娘 -我也是
[07:33] I had no idea I could be this happy… without accruing credit card debt 免费刷卡可能也没有这么快乐
[07:37] AIready? 找到了吗?
[07:40] Well, Miss Woods, even the weird ones get cracked 伍兹小姐,甚至怪事也能搞定 你准备好了吗?
[07:42] -You ready? -Yes! 好了!
[07:48] Bruiser Woods… 布鲁赛.伍兹…
[07:51] meet your mom 见见你母亲
[07:53] Bruiser…your cheekbones 布鲁赛…你的颧骨
[07:58] And it’s all in there Good Iuck finding whatever it is you’re looking for 都在这儿了 找到你所要找的真是好运
[08:03] Oh, my God! She’s a Bostonian! 啊,天啊!她住在波士顿!
[08:10] Bruiser, we’re here! 布鲁赛!我们到了!
[08:13] As your adoptive mother, I’m sure you’re nervous… about meeting your birth mother… 要见到你的生母了 你一定很紧张
[08:16] but hear her out, OK? I’m sure she had her reasons 可是要听她讲一讲 她肯定有自己的原因
[08:20] Bruiser, your mother lives at… the top secret Versace think-tank! I told you they had one! 她住在秘密的凡赛斯智囊团里 我说过他们有一个!
[08:27] No, ma’am Unless you have a pass, you cannot go up there 不,女士,没有通行证 你不能去那儿
[08:30] Lucky I always keep it on me 幸运的是我总是随身带着
[08:32] Hold on. It’s right here 等等,就在这儿
[08:36] There you go 给你
[08:38] What is it? 这是什么?
[08:40] It’s my double platinum V.V.I.P. Versace… Preferred Customer identification card 我的双白金凡赛斯超级贵宾卡
[08:44] Available only to those that’ve shopped on five continents 只发给那些 在五大洲购过物的人
[08:47] If that fails to satisfy you, you can also contact… Billy Dailey, head of customer relations 你还可以 跟客服部部长贝利联系
[08:51] You got the wrong VERSACE, lady Really? Donatella’s not here? -你找错了凡赛斯,女士 -当.凡赛斯不在这儿?
[08:55] Bruiser, where are you going? 你要去哪儿?
[08:56] Bruiser! 布鲁赛
[08:58] Ma’am! 妈妈
[09:03] Bruiser? 布鲁赛
[09:04] Get back here! Where are you going? 回来!你要去哪儿?
[09:11] Bruiser, I didn’t know you were so athletic 布鲁赛,我不知道你体育这么好
[09:20] What is it? 怎么啦?
[09:28] Oh, my God! 啊,我的天啊!
[09:34] You, come here! 你,过来!
[09:37] Come on! Open this door immediately! 来!快打开门!
[09:40] What are you doing here? 你在这儿做什么?
[09:41] You have my dog’s mom, and I need her right now! 我的狗的母亲在你们这儿 我要把它带走!
[09:46] Absolutely not. I’m not authorized to release… any subjects from their containment units 我无权放走笼子里的任何动物
[09:50] I’m not even allowed to have a key 我甚至没有钥匙
[09:53] Swallow the thing one time, and all of a sudden… you’re the weird key swallower who can’t be trusted 不小心吞了一次,从此成了 不可信任的吃钥匙怪物
[09:59] I don’t think you’re understanding me I’m willing to pay for her 我想你没搞懂,我愿意出价钱
[10:03] These animals aren’t for sale, ma’am They’re the legal property of this facility 它们不卖 它们是这个地方的财产
[10:07] What kind of facility is this? 这是个什么地方?
[10:13] Mr. Livermore, I’m so sorry! 利摩尔先生,对不起!
[10:16] Elle, this VERSACE is a cosmetic testing facility 艾儿,这个凡赛斯 是个化妆品实验厂
[10:19] -Oh, no! -Bruiser’s mom’s a test subject -啊,不! -布鲁赛的妈妈是个实验物
[10:22] I want her out of there immediately 我要它马上出来
[10:24] Animal test subjects can only be surrendered… 实验物只能自愿交出
[10:27] on a voluntary basis, and they’re not volunteering After I get through with them, they’ll be begging -他们并不自愿 -我结束之后,他们会求饶的
[10:31] And I’m not just taking Bruiser’s mom I’ll bust all those dogs out of that doggie dungeon 不仅要带走布鲁赛的妈妈 还有这个烂地狱里所有的狗
[10:36] “Research Science and Critter Exploitation”? 科学研究和动物压迫?
[10:38] This VERSACE’s owned by the C’est Magnifique Corporation! 不会吧! 这个凡赛斯由华贵公司拥有
[10:42] That’s fantastic! Our law firm represents C’est Magnifique 好极了! 我们的公司代表华贵公司
[10:45] We can tell them to fix this 我们可以告诉他们来处理此事
[10:47] I can’t wait to take this to the partners 我迫不及待 把这个介绍给合伙人
[10:50] But how are you going to convince them? 可是你怎么去说服他们呢?
[10:53] Presenting… 介绍布鲁赛.伍兹,吉娃娃
[10:55] 我是谁?我是从哪里来的?
[10:58] Abandoned at birth, I was on my own at an early age… 出生后就被遗弃了 小时候只有我一个
[11:02] fighting for survival 为食物滚打
[11:03] on the streets of Beverly Hills… 在比佛利山的街上 为生存而搏斗
[11:07] making his way down the boulevard of broken dreams 在破碎的梦中大道上自我挣扎
[11:11] turning tricks at Hollywood and Vine… 在好莱坞和威恩耍把戏
[11:14] yet even when I found a loving mother… 即使我找到了一个可爱的母亲
[11:16] I couldn’t shake this nagging emptiness in my heart 也撼动不了 我心中不得安宁的空虚
[11:20] It was like a void. When I looked in the mirror… 就像是一个空白 当我照镜子时
[11:22] who was it that was looking back at me? 这是谁在对着看我?
[11:25] This is Bruiser’s question 这就是布鲁赛的问题
[11:28] And in a way, aren’t we all Bruisers? 在某种程度上 我们不都是布鲁赛吗?
[11:31] I think yes. Thank you 我想是的,谢谢
[11:37] Ms. Woods, this is a law firm… 伍兹女士,这是个律师事务所
[11:40] not an animal rights advocacy group 不是动物权利促进团体
[11:43] We’re lawyers. We have to fight for justice 我们是律师,我们得为公正而战
[11:45] And this is definitely unjust 这个案子绝对不公正
[11:47] In this case, the cost of beauty is way too high 在这个案子里 美丽的代价太高了
[11:51] I can’t believe I said that, but it’s true 我不敢相信我会这样说 可这是事实
[11:54] What we fight for… is our clients and their best interests 我们所做的 是为顾客争得最大利益
[11:58] But isn’t doing the right thing in everybody’s best interest? 可是做正确的事 不就是为大家的最大利益吗?
[12:02] I think you’re confusing the right thing and the law 我想你把正确的事 和法律搞混了
[12:05] You didn’t think they were the same, did you? 你不会认为它们是一回事吧?
[12:08] Why don’t we get back to business… and discuss your very bright future? 我们为啥不回到正题 讨论一下你的光明前途?
[12:14] Pardon me, I don’t mean to interrupt… but I just– What you’re saying is… 对不起,我不想打断你 可是我…
[12:18] if C’est Magnifique follows the letter of the law… 你是说假设华贵遵循法律条文
[12:23] even if it ends up hurting living beings… 即使他们伤害活生生的生物
[12:26] we’re just doing our job? 我们也只管为客户工作?
[12:30] I’m sorry, Mr. Blaine… 对不起,布莱恩先生
[12:35] I don’t think I can work with people who believe that 我想我不能 和有这样信念的人共事
[12:40] You know what? You’re right 你知道吗?你说得对
[12:44] Thank you, Mr. Blaine -谢谢 -你不应该
[12:46] You shouldn’t have to work with people who believe that -跟有这样信念的人一起工作 -我知道你会明白的
[12:48] Absolutely. I knew you would understand -跟有这样信念的人一起工作 -我知道你会明白的
[12:51] You’re fired, Elle What? -你被解雇了,艾儿 -什么?
[12:54] We only have room for serious lawyers here 我们这儿只容纳严肃的律师
[12:59] Take the rest of the day to clear out your things 你今天就收拾好东西走吧
[13:03] But the secretarial pool already gave me a balloon 可是秘书们 已经送了我气球
[13:07] Keep the balloon, if you wish 想要的话可以把气球带走
[13:19] Please, Emmett, just go away 拜托,恩麦特,走开
[13:22] Why don’t you come on out, sweetie? I know Bruiser doesn’t blame you 你为啥不出来,宝贝儿? 我知道布鲁赛不会怪你的
[13:27] But I’m all he has to speak for him in this world… and I have completely failed him 我是世界上唯一为它说话的人 可我让它彻底失望了
[13:31] You know what I thought the first time I saw you? 知道我第一次见你时 心里怎么想的吗?
[13:35] “God, that woman wears a lot of pink”? “天啊,那个女人 穿了很多粉红色?”
[13:38] No. I thought… 不,我想
[13:43] “That woman is really special.” 那个女人真的很特别
[13:46] “She believes she can make a difference and she will.” 她相信自己会与众不同 她一定会的
[13:50] So…come on out and let’s talk about it 那么出来我们好好谈谈吧
[13:55] No 不
[13:57] We could go over some wedding details 我们可以过一遍婚礼的细节
[14:04] How about that? It revolves 怎么样?它会旋转
[14:06] And it illuminates 会发光
[14:08] It’s even got the Red Sox colors That’s fantastic, honey! 甚至和红短袜的颜色一样 很棒,宝贝儿!
[14:13] Speaking of red socks… 谈到红袜子
[14:15] you’re not getting cold feet, are you? About what? -你不会胆怯了吧? -胆怯什么?
[14:18] How’s it going to look? A Harvard law professor… married to a lawyer who got fired from her first job 怎么样?一个法律教授 跟丢掉第一份工作的律师结婚
[14:23] Fired for something she believes in 因为其信念而被解雇
[14:25] It’s going to look like… 会是这个样子
[14:26] “There goes the Iuckiest guy in the whole world.” 那是世界上最幸运的家伙
[14:33] Thanks 谢谢
[14:43] Holy crap! 天哪!
[14:46] It’s gorgeous! 太美了!
[14:50] The material keeps falling apart No! -布料总是合不起来 -不!
[14:53] Amy, is something wrong? 爱米,怎么啦?
[14:58] You can’t do a scallop trim on the outer hoop skirt 你没法在裙子外环上 做扇形装饰
[15:00] The material’s too delicate. It’ll just fall apart 布料太柔软了,合不起来
[15:03] But in two out of three home tests it held 可是三分之二的家庭试验 是可以的
[15:06] I am so sorry, Elle 我很抱歉,艾儿
[15:13] No biggie. I guess I don’t need… a scallop trim on the outer hoop skirt 没什么,我想我不需要扇形裙边
[15:18] I’ll be fine 我这样很好
[15:20] What is it that you said back when I couldn’t… fit into my white spandex pantsuit for my wedding? 我穿不上婚礼氨纶裤套装时 你是怎么对我说的?
[15:26] If the fabric doesn’t work with you… don’t work with it 如果布料不适合你就别用它
[15:29] It’s one of my favorite mantras That is so true, and I know the most perfect organza! -这是我最喜欢的祷文 -我知道最好的丝绸!
[15:34] Or something really classy like… 或者真正经典的东西比如…
[15:37] like white leather! 比如白色皮料
[15:40] I’ll call the guy that did my car seats 我去叫给我修车座的伙计
[15:43] Wait…that’s it 等等,就这样
[15:47] Don’t fight the fabric. Change it 别跟布料作对,换一下
[15:51] OK, but white leather? 好,可是白色皮料?
[15:55] If the law is what’s keeping Bruiser’s mother locked up… 我不应该跟把布鲁赛的母亲 锁起来的法律作对
[15:58] I shouldn’t be fighting it, I should be changing it 我应该改变它
[16:01] Everybody, I’m going to make… animal testing for cosmetics illegal! 诸位,我要使 用动物实验化妆品不合法
[16:06] I know that making a dog wear mascara and bIush is wrong… 我知道让狗刷睫毛膏 和上腮红不对…
[16:10] This isn’t just about Bruiser’s mom anymore… 这不仅仅是布鲁赛妈妈的…
[16:12] this is about the fact that every day… that I put on my Gold Goddess Iuminescent bIush… 每天我搽金色冷光胭脂
[16:16] some poor little innocent animal might be suffering for it 一些可怜无辜的动物 可能会因此而受到伤害
[16:19] You don’t realize how horrible something is… until it happens to you personally 在涉及到你之前 你不知道事情有多糟
[16:24] Like breastfeeding 就像喂食母奶
[16:26] And if I want to give a voice to Bruiser… 如果我想为布鲁赛说话 我得去那个地方
[16:28] I have to go to the place that gave a voice to the people! Oh, my God! -那个为人民说话的地方 -啊,天啊!
[16:32] The headquarters of “Cosmopolitan” magazine! 柯梦波丹杂志总部
[16:37] Better! Ladies… 更好的地方!女士们…
[16:40] I’m going to Washington! 我要去华盛顿!
[16:43] D.C., here I come! If anybody can handle this, it’s you, honey -华盛顿,我来了! -如果有人能处理此事,那就是你
[16:47] I got a call from the Delta Nu 24-hour housing hotline 我收到了姐妹会 24小时的住房热线电话
[16:50] Your apartment’s all set -Great! -Elle! -你的公寓都准备好了 -太好了!
[16:56] Oh, my God! 啊,我的天啊!
[16:58] You look like the Fourth of July! 你看起来像过国庆节!
[17:01] Makes me want a hot dog real bad 让我真想吃热狗
[17:04] Yeah, OK. You got to get going, honey 你得走了,亲爱的
[17:08] OK 好
[17:10] -Elle, look at this. -What’s that? -艾儿,你看这个 -那是什么?
[17:12] According to “Animal Fair” magazine… 根据动物市场杂志报导
[17:15] your new boss is the best groomed woman in Washington 你的老板是华盛顿 打扮得最好的女人
[17:18] Her beagle’s name is Dolly Madison… 她的小猎犬 名字叫多莉.玛迪逊
[17:20] which is my grandma’s stripper name 也是我奶奶的外号
[17:23] Isn’t that a good sign? 这是个好迹象吧?
[17:25] Oh, my gosh. A job with a brilliant congresswoman… who’s also a fellow Harvard alum 跟一个杰出的女议员工作 也是哈佛的校友
[17:29] You’ll do great, Elle. It’s destiny 你会很顺利的 艾儿,这是命运
[17:32] But isn’t planning the wedding of the century… 可是计划世纪婚礼
[17:34] and changing the law kind of hard? 还要改变法律,有点难吧?
[17:37] Paulette, I taught Bruiser how to shop online 波丽 我教会了布鲁赛网上购物
[17:40] I think I can handle Congress 我想我可以应付国会
[17:43] See ya 再见
[17:48] MZ 金色
[18:23] Home sweet home. You ready? OK 家,甜美的家,准备好了吗?
[18:27] Welcome to the Wellington, ma’am It’s a thrill to be here! -欢迎来到威灵顿,女士 -来这里很高兴!
[18:50] Time to legislate! 该去立法院了!
[18:54] No 不
[18:59] Too Nancy 太南西了
[19:01] Too Hillary 太希拉蕊了
[19:04] Too Monica 太莫妮卡了
[19:06] Too perfect for words! 太好了,无以言述!
[19:15] Hi!
[19:17] Good morning, fellow public servants 早安,公务员同事们
[19:20] It’s my first day 今天我第一天上班
[19:26] Nice briefcase 不错的公事包
[19:27] Huh? Thank you 谢谢
[19:32] Hi!
[19:39] Last item on our agenda–Elle Woods 我们的议程最后是 艾儿.伍兹
[19:43] Personal Rudd hire, taking up a bill… on animal testing in the cosmetic industry 露德的助手,提出有关 化妆业用动物实验的提案
[19:48] I’m sorry, Rudd’s backing that? Matter of conscience, whatever -露德支持那个? -良心的问题,管它是什么
[19:51] Who knows? Maybe it’ll boost our female demographic 也许会争取更多的女性支持者
[19:54] The point is we’re animal lovers now -问题是我们现在是爱护动物者 -如果这对露德很重要
[19:56] If this is so important to Rudd, shouldn’t I be handling it? -该由我来处理吧? -不,提摩西
[20:00] No, Timothy, not when we have a woman… 我们有位女士,据露德说
[20:03] who according to Rudd, is one of the shrewdest… legal and political minds of our time 她是当代 最精明的法律和政治人物
[20:10] Hello, patriots! 你们好,爱国者!
[20:13] I don’t think I’ve been this excited… since Gucci became a publicly traded company 从GUCCI成为上市公司后 我还没有这么激动过
[20:17] Oh, my God, it’s Capitol Barbie 啊,天啊,国会芭比
[20:20] She’s so shiny 她闪闪动人
[20:22] So where should I start? 我该从哪儿开始?
[20:24] Excuse me, sweetie? Intern orientation is down the hall in Room 216 对不起,宝贝儿 实习指导在那边216号房间
[20:29] That’s before 217 and after 215 在217和215之间
[20:33] Oh, my God! That is so sweet of you! 啊,天啊,你真好心!
[20:36] You think I’m an intern? 你以为我是实习生吗?
[20:37] That anti-wrinkle all-salmon diet really works 防皱纹全鲑鱼食谱真的有效
[20:40] Who are you? -你是谁? -对不起…
[20:42] -I’m sorry– -Elle Woods, welcome! 艾儿.伍兹,欢迎!
[20:47] I haven’t seen you since the alumni meeting! 校友会之后好久没见到你了
[20:50] -I know! How are you? -Good! -你怎么样? -很好!
[20:53] This is Elle Woods, everyone 诸位,这是艾儿.伍兹
[20:55] Basically me when I first came to D.C… so make her feel at home 基本上像我首次来华盛顿 因此别让她拘束
[21:01] You ready to hit the ground running? Are these not my comfortable heels? -准备好起跑了吗? -这是我最舒服的鞋
[21:05] -Cute shoes. -Thank you. They are comfy -鞋子很棒 -谢谢,很舒服
[21:10] Here’s Bruiser. Welcome 这是布鲁赛,欢迎
[21:14] Oh, you little sugar! 你这个小宝贝儿!
[21:18] Back her up, people 支持她,诸位
[21:19] This is the most collaborative bunch on the Hill… 这是首都山上最团结的一群
[21:23] So gather them together… talk strategy as soon as you get settled in 你一安顿下来 就跟他们谈策略
[21:26] -And, Elle? -Yes? -艾儿? -什么?
[21:27] -Welcome to Washington. -Thank you! -欢迎来到华盛顿 -谢谢
[21:31] Okey-dokey 好
[21:33] I missed the part about where my office is 我没听到我的办公室在哪儿
[21:37] The desk. Right here 书桌,就在那儿
[21:43] All righty. Then I’m going to need a gIue gun… 好,我还需要一个胶水枪 一个粉红色剪刀
[21:46] some pinking shears, and five yards of grosgrain ribbon 五码的罗缎
[21:51] Yeah, that’ll do it 对,就这些
[21:55] Well, look at you You can run your wedding coordinator business… 看看你 你可以从事婚礼联系业务了
[22:00] during all that legislative downtime Don’t be silly, Grace -在立法院休息的时候 -别傻了,葛蕾丝
[22:04] This is to plan my own wedding to Emmett 我是在计划我自己的婚礼
[22:06] See, this is us. He had this made for me 看,这是我们,他给我订做的
[22:08] That’s him, and that’s me smiling 那是他,这是我在笑
[22:11] Maybe he’ll make one of you and me You’ll be talking and I’ll be throwing up 他可以成为我们的一员 你来讲,我来吐
[22:15] Speaking of nuptials, wait till I tell… 谈到结婚,等我来告诉女议员
[22:18] the congresswoman that I was invited… to John McCain’s nephew’s wedding 我被邀参加了 约翰.麦克肯侄子的婚礼
[22:21] He’s really quite a sweet kid 他真是个不错的小伙子
[22:23] Tell me something, Timothy… is it difficult for you to breathe with… 告诉我 把嘴放在你老板的屁股上
[22:27] your mouth flat against your employer’s butt? I don’t know, Grace. Is it difficult to see… 呼吸困不困难?
[22:31] with your head in the Minority Whip’s lap? 你的头在少数党秘书大腿中 看东西难不难?
[22:34] It was the distinguished gentlemen from lowa His wife had recently left him and we just talked 他是个著名的绅士 他太太离开了他,我们只是交谈
[22:40] Right. Because if you did “visit” his district… you should’ve gotten some legislation out of it 如果你访问过他的地区 你应该有了一些立法案
[22:45] How would you even know… when you’re busy chasing interns on a skateboard? 你怎么会知道 你整天穿着溜冰鞋追逐实习生
[22:49] Excuse me? Who wants to talk animal testing? 对不起,谁想谈论动物实验?
[22:52] Write a bill, Britney. 滚吧,布兰妮
[22:53] I don’t have a car! 我没有车!你想让我做…
[23:00] Snap Cup time 叫好杯时间
[23:02] Gather ye round 都围过来
[23:04] Friends and foes together 朋友和敌人都过来
[23:07] United and bound 团结一致
[23:09] Pass it to your neighbor 把它传给你的邻座
[23:12] Instead of blowing up 而不是炸了它
[23:14] And we’ll find harmony and love 我们会在叫好杯中
[23:16] In the Snap Cup! 找到和谐和爱!
[23:20] Don’t tell me you don’t know what a Snap Cup is? 别告诉我 你们不知道什么是叫好杯
[23:24] OK, I’ll explain it 好,我来解释一下
[23:27] You are going to write down an anonymous praise note… 你要写一个匿名表扬条子
[23:30] on a little warm fuzzy Warm fuzzy? -或叫小暖心绒物 -暖心绒物?
[23:33] Yes. Compliments about your co-workers Just something nice 是的,称赞你的同事,说好话
[23:36] Then you deposit them in the sacred vessel 然后你把它放进神圣的杯子里
[23:39] The Snap Cup is essential to any bipartisan environment 这在任何两派环境里都很重要
[23:42] Consider 1998 Spring Carnival 想想1998年的春季狂欢
[23:45] The Delta Nus partnered with the Kappa Kappa Gammas… 三角姐妹会在吻亭计划上
[23:48] on Project Kissing Booth. Big problems 与卡帕.嘎莫斯合作,大问题
[23:50] Go ahead, write 来吧,写下
[23:52] So, a whole heated debate transpired… over the whole tongue-no tongue policy 用整个舌头或不用舌头 导致了一个热烈的讨论
[23:56] I think you know what side the Kappas were on 你们知道卡帕会站在哪边儿
[23:59] Anyway, it really helped us move past the conflict… and I think it can help us today 这帮我们除掉了往日的冲突 我想它今天也可以帮助我们
[24:03] Let’s just try this, OK? 我们来试试,好吗?
[24:06] Thank you, Reena. Thank you Thanks for that 谢谢,莉娜,谢谢你
[24:10] Thank you, Timothy 谢谢你,提摩西
[24:13] So now, the Snap Cup mistress–me–recites 现在,叫好杯小姐 我,来朗读
[24:21] Good, I got mine 好,是我写的
[24:24] “Grace always has the confidence to speak her mind “葛蕾丝总是 很自信地说出她的想法”
[24:28] “PIus, she looks terrific in charcoal.” “另外,她穿碳灰色很漂亮”
[24:31] And, voila, snaps for Grace! 瞧,葛蕾丝的优点!
[24:33] You see? Our first Snap Cup! 你看?我们的第一个叫好杯! 真是令人激动!
[24:37] This is so exciting! I wonder what’ll happen next? 不知道下一个会怎么样?
[24:40] All right, this is… 好,这是…
[24:43] “What do Elle Woods and the Snap Cup have in common?” 好, “艾儿.伍兹和叫好杯 有什么共同点?”
[24:47] A riddle. That’s so cool I love riddles 一个谜语,真酷,我喜欢猜谜
[24:52] “They’re both…” 他们都…
[24:58] “stupid.” 很笨
[25:00] Enough already 好了,够了
[25:01] Maybe we can do something actually worthwhile… like attend the hearing of the committee… 也许我们应该出席 你要撞击的那个委员会听证
[25:06] you need to crack. I’ll take you myself -我亲自带你去 -谢谢,葛蕾丝
[25:08] Thank you, Grace. That’s very generous of you 你真大方
[25:13] See, I think the Snap Cup really works 看,我想叫好杯真的管用
[25:18] Wow
[25:21] Good morning 早安
[25:22] This is just like on C-SPAN except I’m not bored 这就像是国会频道 不过我不感到烦躁
[25:25] You’re in the wrong room, sweetheart Intern orientation is in room… 你走错了房间 实习生指导在…
[25:29] 216? Yes, I’ve heard. Thank you 216?我知道了,谢谢
[25:37] Hi, I’m Elle Woods. I’m not an intern Rob Cole. Me, neither -我是艾儿.伍兹,不是实习生 -罗伯.克勒,我也不是
[25:41] I’m the new legislative aide to Congresswoman Rudd 我是女议员露德的新助手
[25:44] I’m an old congressman from Delaware 我是来自德拉瓦的老议员
[25:46] I’ve been to Delaware! No sales tax. Good one, sir 我去过那儿,没有购物税 这很好,先生
[25:51] Committee is called to order 委员会呼唤秩序
[25:55] Welcome to the special meeting of the… 欢迎参加特别会议…
[25:59] Excuse me. Sorry 对不起,抱歉
[26:01] Committee of Energy and Commerce …能源和商务委员会
[26:04] Before we turn to our official agenda… 在我们进行特别议程之前
[26:07] are there any introductory remarks? 有没有要介绍的?
[26:09] Madam chairwoman… Grace Rossiter, chief of staff… 主席女士 葛蕾丝.罗斯特
[26:13] Representative Rudd, Massachusetts 麻省露德议员的团队领导
[26:15] As our newest legislative assistant… will be spearheading a campaign under your committee… 因为我们的新助手将在 你的委员会下领导一个运动
[26:20] I’m sure she’d love the floor 我想她肯定想要发言
[26:22] Thus I yield to my colleague, the lady in hot pink 因此我让位给我的同事 穿粉色的女士
[26:26] You have the floor, lady in hot pink 你可以发言,穿粉色的女士
[26:29] Me? 我?
[26:31] Would you care to more specifically identify yourself? 你能详细介绍一下你自己吗?
[26:35] Oh, sure! 啊,当然!
[26:36] My name is Elle Woods, Boston by way of Bel Air 我的名字叫艾儿.伍兹 波士顿贝尔埃人
[26:39] And as my surname would suggest… 我名字的意思是 “热爱森林”
[26:41] I am a passionate advocate for everything in nature… 我也是个热情宣传自然的人
[26:43] and a contented citizen… until my shorthaired Chihuahua, Bruiser… 直到我的吉娃娃狗布鲁赛 让我面对动物实验问题前
[26:48] brought me face-to-face with the animal testing issue 我一直是个满意的公民
[26:51] You’re out of order, Miss Woods This is a fuel efficiency hearing 你离题了,伍兹女士 这是个燃料效益听证
[26:55] I don’t see anything in the agenda about animal testing 动物实验不在议程之中
[26:57] Will you yield the floor? Absolutely. I’m almost done -你让位好吗? -当然,我就讲完了
[27:01] So, in concIusion, I just want to say… 最后,我只想说
[27:03] that I am so excited about the day… that I get to march up those grand Capitol steps… 我很激动,能够走上首都的台阶
[27:07] and drop that very bill in the… 把议案放进那个…
[27:11] What’s it called? 那叫什么啦?
[27:12] It’s like a shiny, mahogany box thing? 像个闪亮的红木箱的东西?
[27:15] The hopper 议案箱
[27:17] Exactly! The hopper! How could I forget? 没错!我怎么能忘记呢? 很像只兔子
[27:20] It’s like a bunny. Perfect for animal testing And I want to let everybody know… 投放动物实验理想的地方
[27:23] that I’m having a post-hopper tapas party 大家都该知道 我要举行后议案箱小吃晚会
[27:27] I’m making sangria. It’s really yummy 我要做些气酒,真的很好喝
[27:29] My, my, how very interesting that all sounds 天啊,听起来多么有趣
[27:32] It’ll be fun However, the next time you consider… -会很有意思的 -不过,你下次考虑
[27:37] attending a hearing over which I preside… 出席我主持的听证会…
[27:41] don’t! 别来了!
[27:45] Committee is called to order OK 委员会呼唤秩序
[27:48] Welcome to the special meeting of the Committee… 欢迎参加能源和商务特别会议
[27:50] of Energy and Commerce. For the record… would the secretary please make note that… 要记录在案,请秘书记下…
[27:56] Welcome to the Wellington, ma’am 欢迎来到威灵顿,女士
[28:04] Seventeen-B? 17B?
[28:10] You have a package 你有个包裹
[28:13] Inside that box are the most perfect wedding shoes ever 里面有一双 迄今最完美的婚礼鞋子
[28:17] Both visually stunning and cleated And I won’t be able to wear them… since I obviously won’t make the date… 看起来很精美又防滑 可我不能穿出去
[28:21] for Emmett’s fantasy baseball wedding… given that I don’t have a chance of getting… 因为我没有定 艾莫特棒球婚礼的日期
[28:24] those important congresspeople to co-sponsor my bill… 因为我绝不会得到 议员们对我的提案的支持
[28:27] which I need to get a hearing to stop animal testing… 我需要议案来停止动物实验
[28:30] in order to reunite Bruiser with his mother… in order to have them at my wedding… 使布鲁赛的母亲 能参加我们的婚礼
[28:34] in which I was going to wear… the most perfect wedding shoes ever… 我就会在婚礼上穿上 迄今最完美的鞋子…
[28:38] right inside that box 就是盒子里的那双
[28:41] They never covered this in the handbook 他们的说明书上从来没有这些
[28:49] They’re something, all right 真不错,好
[28:54] You think? 你认为?
[28:57] Oh, I’m sorry 啊,对不起
[29:02] Elle Woods, legislative aide… 艾儿.伍兹
[29:04] to Congresswoman Rudd, Massachusetts 麻省女议员露德的立法助手
[29:07] Sid Post. Doorman 席德.珀斯特,门卫
[29:10] That door 那个大门
[29:13] All day I’ve felt like white, open-toed shoes after Labor Day 一整天我都感觉 像九月份我还穿着凉鞋
[29:16] I hate that feeling 我讨厌那种感觉
[29:18] Whatever that means 不管这意味着什么
[29:22] I better get going. If I’m going to pass a law… 我要走了 如果我要通过一个法案
[29:26] I have to work up some plan of attack… 就得想出计划来
[29:28] with the Committee of En and Ron or whatever 向 “能” 什么 “源” 委员会进攻
[29:33] Bye, Sid 再见,席德
[29:35] -Comm. -What’d you say? -委员会 -你说什么?
[29:39] It’s called the Committee of Energy and Commerce 叫做能源和商务委员会
[29:43] Oh, yeah. Right. Thanks 啊,对,谢谢
[29:56] This is really important to me, Grace They wouldn’t cover my nana’s anti-itch cream… 这对我很重要 他们不报销我奶奶的药膏
[29:59] which means she only has one free hand for bingo 这意味着 只有一只手可以玩宾果
[30:02] -If I could get a hearing– -Where’s your bill, Reena? -如果我能得到听… -你的提案在哪儿?
[30:05] The staff lawyers couldn’t draft it for six weeks… but if you could talk to the congressman’s aide… 律师六个周内不能完成草稿
[30:08] I could get on the agenda 可是至少你把我列上议程
[30:11] We pushed prescription drugs last term I have a lot of issues that come first 我们上期推动了药品处方 我有很多急待解决的问题
[30:16] Reena, if Grace finds herself otherwise prioritized… maybe you could talk to this aide yourself 如果葛蕾丝很忙 也许你可以亲自跟这个助手谈
[30:23] Or better yet, directly to the congressman 甚至更好,直接去找议员
[30:26] Don’t you have something to alphabetize? 你没有什么要干的吗?
[30:30] In fact, now that I think about it… 实际上,既然我想到了这点
[30:33] with Reena’s clear passion for the project… who better to write this bill than Reena? 莉娜明显对该项目有兴趣 谁会比她写更合适呢?
[30:38] Me? It’s like I always say– -我? -我总是说
[30:40] Why let someone else do for you what you can do for yourself? 为什么让别人做 你自己可以做的事呢?
[30:43] Except in the case of eyebrow maintenance 修理眉毛例外
[30:45] We always say follow protocol 我们总是说遵循条例
[30:47] It’s worked for the past 200 years… OK, Miss Snap Cup? 已经用了200年了 知道吗,叫好杯小姐?
[30:51] Stick it out with the lawyers. They’ll get to you eventually 继续跟律师去干吧 最终会轮到你的
[30:55] This is the new congressmember roster 好,这是新议员花名册
[31:02] 杰弗逊狗公园
[31:04] Just a dollar Don’t you believe in helping a guy out? 给一块钱吧 你不信救助他人吗?
[31:07] What I do believe in, sir… is an honest day’s work for an honest day’s pay 我所信的是,先生 一分耕耘一分收获
[31:10] Not rewards for idleness -50 cents? -Leave me! -闲汤没有奖励 -五毛?两毛五?
[31:14] -Just a quarter. -Go bother someone else! 去找别人吧!
[31:20] People here have no common courtesy 这里的人没有普通的礼貌
[31:23] Want to get a hearing for your bill? 想让你的提案得到听证吗?
[31:25] Get Congresswoman Hauser. She needs a political makeover 去找豪瑟议员 她政治上需要挪动了
[31:29] Sidney? 席德?
[31:31] Who needs a what? 谁需要什么?
[31:34] Hauser. Tough redhead on En and Comm 豪瑟,对能委很强硬的红毛女
[31:38] If she can put her name on something warm and fuzzy… 如果她肯把她的名字 放在温暖柔软的东西上
[31:42] something like puppies, that could do the trick 比如像小狗,那一定会成功的
[31:46] Really? What if I showed Hauser the photos… 真的?我把那些照片给豪瑟看
[31:50] of what they’re doing to these animals? 看他们是怎么对待动物的 会怎么样?
[31:51] That’d work… with someone with a heart 这对…有良心的人管用
[31:56] Hauser responds to facts, figures, and demographics 豪瑟对事实、数字 和地理分布有反应
[32:00] You gotta do your homework How did you learn all this? -你得做你的功课 -你是怎么学会这些的?
[32:04] I have been stationed on the forefront… 在过去三十年里
[32:06] of all major political and social scandals… for the past 30 years 我一直站在 主要政治和社会谣言的前线
[32:11] You worked in the White House? 你在白宫工作过?
[32:13] No, at the Wellington 没有,在威灵顿
[32:16] After Hauser, you’ll need Stanford Marks… Alabama Republican. A real hard-ass 豪瑟之后,你需要马克斯 阿拉巴马共和党的,很顽固
[32:21] Sidney, you are, without a doubt… the most useful person I’ve met in Washington 你是,豪无疑问 我在华盛顿遇到的最有用的人
[32:28] FDA之历史
[32:29] 动物解放
[32:43] 如何通过提案指南
[32:46] 布鲁赛的提案 (在国会里介绍)
[32:58] 国会席位图
[33:01] 婚礼席位图
[33:03] Hauser’s margin in the last election? Four points. 52-48 -豪瑟上次选举的结果 -四个点
[33:07] Hauser’s chief? Hall, Ted. 34, moderate, tough -豪瑟的厨子? -哈尔.特德,34岁,中等,难缠
[33:10] -Marks’ aide? -Murphy. Conservative, tougher -马克斯的助手? -摩菲,保守党,更难缠
[33:14] -I think you’re ready. -Thank you, Sid -我想你准备好了 -谢谢,席德
[33:18] For shizzle…my ezzle 当然罗,姐妹
[33:26] I borrowed this 我借了这个
[33:36] Excuse me! 对不起!
[33:38] Given the historical tendencies… of the congresswoman’s voting pool… 考虑到女议员的选票群倾向
[33:41] animal testing is the very issue your platform needs 动物实验是你的论坛 需要的问题
[33:44] Which brings me to my demographic breakdown target 我的地理分布详情…
[33:46] Which brings us to the end of our time, but good stuff 时间到了,材料不错 我让我的同事来处理
[33:49] I’ll bat it around with my colleagues I’m not done with my presentation 我的报告还没完呢
[33:52] -Is Friday good? -Absolutely -星期五行吗? -行,十一月的第二个
[33:53] The second one in November, and the line starts down there 从那儿开始排队
[33:58] But wait! I won’t be here in November I’m getting married 等等!我十一月不在 我要结婚了
[34:02] 莉比.豪瑟议员 德州第十区
[34:03] If you insist Congressman Marks is unavailable… 如果马克斯议员不在
[34:05] perhaps you could look at… my alternative testing economics incentive chart 也许你可以看看 我这张试验刺激图
[34:11] But it’s pop-up 是立体图
[34:14] I will read this homeowners legislation this weekend 我周末看看这个业主立法案
[34:17] Five more minutes and I’m due in committee. Reena 五分钟后我要去委员会了
[34:20] Well– Reena’s prescription drugs for the elderly amendment– 老年人药品处方修正案
[34:23] rejected during mark-up session 在初评时被拒绝了
[34:25] Sorry, Nana 抱歉奶奶
[34:27] -Where are we with the animals? -Still not on the calendar -我们的动物提案在哪儿? -还没上议程
[34:29] So we’re nowhere. Grace, help Elle with this 那我们还没着落 葛蕾丝,帮艾儿一下
[34:33] Let’s get going. I’ll see you all later 我们开始运作吧,回头见
[34:35] Grace… I think I can get a meeting with Hauser’s aide 葛蕾丝 我可以跟豪瑟的助手会面
[34:40] Please. You could have 100 meetings… and it still wouldn’t matter 拜托,你可以见上100次 可是不会有用的
[34:44] This is Washington politics… not warm fuzzies and kissing booths 这是华盛顿政治 不是温暖柔物和亲吻亭
[34:48] It takes savvy and street smarts 这需要经验和智慧
[34:51] I’ve seen thousands of polite, idealistic girls… 我见过上千个 像你这样的理想主义姑娘
[34:54] just like you traipse up and down this Hill… 在这个山上奔波
[34:57] and go home empty-handed with blisters on their feet 后来空着手、跛着脚回家
[35:01] Thank you, Grace 谢谢,葛蕾丝
[35:05] You actually reminded me of something really important I came here to give my dog a voice… 你实际上 让我记起了一件重要的事
[35:09] and I’d forgotten about my own 我是来为我的狗呼吁的 我却忘了我自己
[35:13] So you can do it the Washington way 你可以用华盛顿的方法去做
[35:16] But I’m going to do it the Elle Woods way 可是我要用 艾儿.伍兹的方法去做
[35:20] Time to get serious 该走了
[35:21] Time to get serious 干事的时候到了
[35:22] Subject–Congresswoman Libby Hauser 人物,莉比.豪瑟女议员
[35:25] Came of age in Post-War boom… 战后婴儿潮时出生
[35:26] typified by 1951 Charles Jourdan stiletto heel 跟1951年 查尔斯约旦细高跟鞋同一时代
[35:30] Moving up to the Texan’s head, which is red… 升至德州的头儿,红发
[35:33] suspect chemical assistance. Must pursue Hit me, Post 可能是化学效果 要追查,告诉我,珀斯特
[35:37] 118 salons within a 10-mile radius… broken down by color expertise… 10英里半径里有118个发廊 由不同的颜色名声
[35:42] and philosophical approach to hair maintenance and style 及对待头发保护的哲学方法 和发型来区分
[35:47] I didn’t know you could have a philosophy of hair 我不知道头发也有哲学
[35:50] Oh, yeah Maybe that’s where I went wrong -啊,对 -也许这就是我错的地方
[35:56] Go for Woods It’s just as you suspected -杂工伍兹 -正如你i怀疑的那样
[35:59] She’s at a moderate conservative salon… founded on the principles of Vidal 她在一个按维达原则建立的 中型、保守的法发廊里
[36:04] In fact, it was one of our case studies… last year at Hair University 实际上,那是我们去年 头发大学的一个研究个案
[36:09] That was right before they fIunked me 就在他们当掉我之前
[36:11] Paulette, they weren’t ready for your vision 他们没有准备好接受你的眼光
[36:14] I know you’ll make your mark hair-wise 我知道你会以发型评论的
[36:18] Sorry -You got a pen? 对不起,你有笔吗?
[36:20] -Yes 有
[36:21] It’s at Constitution and 1 2th The Salon Bontempo 她在宪章路12号 好节奏发廊
[36:30] Don’t you just love a salon day? 你不会不喜欢来发廊吧?
[36:35] Yes, so peaceful and quiet 喜欢,安安静静
[36:38] Makes it so much easier to talk that way They have rules about that here -比较容易交谈 -他们这儿有规定
[36:42] I know. That’s why I called to make sure… they used PETA-approved hair care products 我特地打电话来核实 他们使用的产品是动物友好
[36:47] When you think about what they do to those animals– Which is why I don’t think about it Does the trick -当你想到这些动物时… -我不去想它们,就没事了
[36:57] Excellent bobby pin handling Thank you, Frederic. Looks great 绝妙的扁平发夹处理 谢谢,弗雷德里,很漂亮
[37:04] Isn’t it so comforting to see… they use eco-friendly foil technology here? 看到他们这儿 使用环保铂技术很宽慰
[37:08] Every planet needs a friend, that’s what I always say 每个星球都需要一个朋友
[37:10] If I wanted to talk about the emotional life of a rock… you’d know it by now 如果我想谈论石头的情感 你现在恐怕已经知道了
[37:16] Until this day, I’d held the highest opinion… 迄今,作为少数头发团组的一员
[37:19] of redheads as a fellow hair minority group 我对红头发的评价很高
[37:22] I heard quite enough of your politics… at the committee meeting, thank you very much 我在委员会会议上 听够了你的政见,谢谢
[37:43] When was the last time you wore the yellow tea rose? 你最后一次戴黄茶玫瑰 是什么时候?
[37:54] I’m sorry? What did you just– 对不起?你说什么…
[37:56] When was the last time you wore your yellow tea rose? 你最后一次戴黄茶玫瑰 是什么时候?
[37:59] On the night of my initiation 我入会的那天晚上
[38:01] Wasn’t the passing of the secret scented eternal flame… of the goddess Delta Nu not the most moving experience? 传递三角女神的永恒火焰 是不是很感人?
[38:06] Especially the part where we sipped… 特别是我们从神圣的
[38:08] from the secret pink chalice of sisterhood! 粉红姐妹圣杯中喝水时
[38:11] Yes!
[38:17] Delta who? 什么三角?
[38:20] Delta Nu! Delta-Delta boo-gah-loo 三角姐妹会!
[38:25] Nu Nu Delta
[38:27] Theta, Beta
[38:29] Lambda, Mu
[38:30] Ooh-aah, Delta Nu!
[38:35] Libby Hauser, Texas. Planning a wedding? 莉比.豪瑟,德州 计划婚礼?
[38:39] That “I do” updo looks like heaven on you 那个 “我愿意” 高簪好像天堂
[38:42] Thank you Who is he? Zeta Lambda Nu, I hope -谢谢 -他是谁?希望是泽塔弟兄会的
[38:46] Actually, I’m marrying outside the Greek system… 我与希腊字母之外的人结婚
[38:48] but he’s totally letter-worthy 可他完全配得上联谊会
[38:50] But how is D.C. Elle-worthy? 你怎么来华盛顿了?
[38:54] I’m here to speak for those who can’t speak for themselves 我来是为了那些 不能为自己讲话的讲话
[38:58] How interesting It’s more than interesting. It’s practical -多有意思 -还不止这些呢,还很实际
[39:01] Strictly a numbers game as far as you’re concerned 完全是个数字游戏
[39:04] 1 25,468–Number of people in your district with dog licenses 125468,你们地区 有狗执照人的数量
[39:09] 12762 1 2,762–The number of unemployed scientists… 有技术开发非动物实验的
[39:12] with the skills to develop alternatives to animal testing 失业科学家的数量
[39:16] And finally, 6285–the ID number of my dog’s captive mother 最后,6285是我的狗的 被捕母亲的身份号码
[39:21] I’m not sure I followed all that… but you got my attention 我不敢肯定我都听懂了 可是你引起了我的注意
[39:26] If there’s one thing I know how to do… it’s rinse and repeat. Shall we? 如果我知道一件事 那就是漂洗和重复,我们来吧?
[39:32] Excuse me, do you happen to have a– -Get lost! -Excuse me, sir! -对不起,你凑巧有… -滚开!
[39:34] -Do you have a– -No, I’m busy -对不起,先生,你有… -没有,我很忙
[39:38] Sir, could I use a section of your newspaper? 我能用一块儿你的报纸吗?
[39:40] We’re late for your doggie spa appointment 你的狗温泉约会要晚了
[39:47] -Here you go. -Thank you, young lady -给你 -谢谢,年轻女士
[39:50] No problem. What kind of world would this be… if we didn’t help each other out every once in a while? 没什么,如果我们不互相帮助 世界会变成啥样?
[39:54] Have a good day 祝你愉快
[39:57] What do you want, Bruiser? 你要干什么,布鲁赛?
[40:04] Bruiser, honey, come on 布鲁赛?宝贝儿,走哇
[40:14] We have to go. We’re late 我们得走了,我们晚了
[40:18] We have to get to the doggie spa, remember? 我们得去狗温泉
[40:20] Will it be Swedish or shiatsu massage today? 今天是瑞典式还是日式按摩?
[40:23] Come on 快
[40:29] Come on. We gotta get you to the puppy pretty parlor 来,我们得把你送到 漂亮的狗狗客厅去
[40:34] Redhead, down 红头发,搞定了
[40:36] Up next is Stanford Marks… 下一个是斯丹弗.马克斯
[40:38] Southern conservative, NRA spokesman 南部保守党,步枪协会发言人
[40:40] How about tulips? No, no, the calla lily is this year’s tulip -郁金香怎么样? -不,马蹄莲是今年的郁金香
[40:46] -For weddings? -It’s all about the calla -婚礼用花? -都是马蹄莲
[40:50] What would I do without you? 我缺你能做什么?
[40:52] I couldn’t do anything without you, Sid 我缺你什么也做不成,席德
[40:55] You’re going to get this bill through, Elle 你要使这个提案通过
[40:56] An honest voice is louder than a crowd’s 一个诚实的声音 比一群人的声音都大
[41:01] Just trust your voice 只要信任你自己
[41:07] Bruiser? Oh, my God. I’ll be right back 啊,天啊,我马上回来
[41:12] Pilates for Poodles? That’s Tuesday at 2:30 实验卷毛狗? 那是星期二两点半
[41:12] Pilates for Poodles? That’s Tuesday at 2:30 实验卷毛狗? 那是星期二两点半
[41:16] -The page said it was urgent! -They said it was urgent 呼机说有急事!
[41:18] -Please tell me he’s OK. -What’s wrong with Leslie? -它没事儿吧? -莱斯利怎么样?
[41:20] We have it under control now… 我们现在已经控制好了
[41:22] but your Rottweiler has been humping… your little dog, and vice versa 可是你的罗特威勒 一直在惹你的小狗,互相惹
[41:27] Your Chihuahua’s quite the little leaper, young lady Takes a running start 你的吉娃娃跳得很快 带头狂奔
[41:31] Hell, what can I say? My Rottweiler’s a stallion 哎,我能说什么呢? 罗特威勒是只公狗
[41:35] In our household, we fully support a healthy curiosity 在我们家里 我们完全支持健康的好奇心
[41:38] Testosterone is natural. 睾丸是生理现象
[41:40] Wait. Did you say stallion?Wait a minute. -等等,你说是公的? -等一下
[41:44] Your dog… the one wearing that ridiculous pink skirt in the park? 你的狗 穿着可笑粉红裙子的那只?
[41:48] Why would she have testosterone? That wasn’t a skirt, it was a skort -Men wear skorts. -Uh-huh -她怎么会有睾丸? -那是袍子,男人穿袍子
[41:53] What the heck is a skort? 该死的袍子是什么东西?
[41:55] And what does a man wearing one got to do with it? 男人穿这个 与此又有什么关系呢?
[41:57] All right! Leslie is a Les. The Rottweiler is a guy… 莱斯利是同性恋 罗特威勒是个公的
[42:04] and Bruiser is a male dog who enjoys wearing pastel 布鲁赛是只公狗 喜欢穿粉色系
[42:09] The canines are both male 它俩都是公狗
[42:18] Your dogs are gay 你们的狗是同性恋
[42:31] All the signs were there. I just didn’t see them 有很多的这样的迹象 我只是没有看出来
[42:34] Most dogs like to chew your shoes… 大部分的狗都喜欢啃你的鞋子
[42:37] and Bruiser liked to wear mine 布鲁赛喜欢穿我的
[42:40] I just thought he liked the height 我只是想它喜欢鞋的大小
[42:43] You just want what’s best for them 你只想要它们最好
[42:46] Doesn’t matter if they’re the smartest… or the strongest or the best diggers 它们最聪明或者最会挖 都没有什么关系
[42:49] As long as they’re happy 只要它们高兴就行
[42:52] Why me? Why my dog? 为啥是我?为啥是我的狗?
[42:55] I told Doris not to buy it in Dupont Circle 我告诉多利斯 不要在杜邦圈子里买
[42:58] That damn homosexual puppy boutique 那个该死的同性恋狗店
[43:02] Stanford Marks, by the way. You can call me Stan 斯丹弗.马克思 就叫我斯丹吧
[43:06] Elle Woods. Very nice to meet you 认识你很高兴
[43:07] You’re the girl with the perfumed poo baggies 你是那位 用香水狗便袋的姑娘
[43:10] I’m the woman with the scented waste receptacles 我是那位 用香味粪便容器的女人
[43:13] Wait! Congressman Stanford Marks? 等等!斯丹佛.马克斯议员?
[43:16] As in the Southern conservative… 保守的南方步枪协会发言人
[43:18] NRA spokesman Alabama Republican Stanford Marks? 阿拉巴马共和党人 斯丹弗.马克斯?
[43:21] One and the same It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance 正是在下,认识你很高兴
[43:23] No, Congressman, the pleasure is all mine 是我很高兴
[43:26] -Well… -Believe me 相信我
[43:29] Here’s to getting things done the Washington way 这是华盛顿的做事方法
[43:32] Your chief of staff has just gotten herself… a meeting with–wait for it– Chairman Stan Marks… 你们的组长刚刚得到,等一下
[43:36] in just four short weeks 与斯丹.马克斯主席 四周后就会面的机会
[43:40] -Congratulations, Grace. -Yes! 恭喜你,葛蕾丝
[43:44] Oh, yes. OK, who wants to bet… over-under on Ms. Woods departure? 谁来打赌伍兹小姐离开的时间
[43:50] Right now it’s at six days -Reena? -No, thanks 现在赌六天,莉娜?
[43:53] -Reena? -No, thanks Come on. Anybody? -不,谢谢 -来,谁来?
[43:55] Who wants to take over six days? I’ll take it, Grace -谁想超过六天? -我来,葛蕾丝
[43:58] I’ve been so busy. I’m sorry I’m late 我一直很忙,抱歉来晚了
[44:01] Reena, could you be a pal and just tell me… what I’m doing a week from tomorrow? 你能告诉我 明天开始的一周我干什么吗?
[44:05] By the way, that outfit looks fantastic on you 那套衣服你穿着棒极了
[44:07] It really brings out the color in your eyes Thanks -真让你眼中生辉 -谢谢
[44:11] It’s on my “I brake for sample sales” bookmark 这是我的 “我刹车买样品” 书签中的话
[44:15] 9:00–sample custom color wedding cake frosting 九点,试尝结婚蛋糕糖霜
[44:19] 10:00– rehearse hearing speech 11 :00– Commerce committee hearing 十点,彩排听证演讲 十一点,委员会听证开始
[44:23] 1 2:00– exfoliating treatment– 十二点,脱皮治疗…
[44:25] Go back to that one at 11 :00 回到十一点
[44:28] 11 :00– Commerce committee hearing 十一点,委员会听证开始
[44:32] That’s what it says 就是这样说的
[44:33] I’m going to be appearing before ranking member… Libby Hauser, Chairman Stanford Marks… 我要出现在莉比.豪瑟 斯丹弗.马克斯
[44:37] and the entire Committee of En and Comm 以及整个委员会面前
[44:39] A hop, skip, and a jump away from a floor vote 离发言表决只有一步 一蹦、一跳
[44:41] Nice try, but you have to get a bill… before you have a hearing 干得不错 可是听证前你得有提案
[44:45] Like this one? 就像这个?
[44:47] It’s like I was saying to the congresswoman… the other day over caramel macchiatos 就像我喝着焦糖咖啡 对女议员说过的那样
[44:50] “Is bill writing super fun or what?” “写提案最有意思,是吧?”
[44:53] I think so 我这样认为
[44:55] Where is that Elle Woods? 艾儿.伍兹在哪儿?
[44:57] Oh, my God 啊,我的天啊!
[45:00] -Libby just told me the news. -She did? Never underestimate a woman… 莉比刚刚告诉了我 千万别低估了
[45:05] with a French manicure and a Harvard law degree 有法式指甲 哈佛法学位的女人
[45:07] Thank you, Victoria. That’s very sweet of you… but I couldn’t have done it without your inspiration 谢谢,可没有你的鼓励 我是不会成功的
[45:12] I’m honored. This girl is special 我很荣幸,这个姑娘很特别
[45:16] Actually, I didn’t do it alone 实际上,不是我一个人的功劳
[45:18] The entire team helped me. It was really a group effort 整个小组都在帮我 这是集体努力的成果
[45:21] Good work, guys. Really good work 干得好,诸位,真的很好
[45:24] -You. -Thanks -你 -谢谢
[45:27] Thank you, Reena. You’re a sweetheart 谢谢你,莉娜,你真好心
[45:30] And I guess I will see you at the hopper 我想我们议案箱见
[45:43] 众议院
[46:08] Ask not what your best friend can do for man… 不要问你最好的朋友 能为男人做什么
[46:11] but what you can do for man’s best friend 问你可以 为男人最好的朋友做什么
[46:13] 布鲁赛提案
[46:16] 听证室
[46:19] The Committee on Energy and Commerce… will now come to order 委员会现在将开始议事
[46:21] HR 2562, aka Bruiser’s Bill– 2562号听证 也叫布鲁赛提案
[46:25] Representative Victoria Rudd, sponsor… 提案人,维多莉露德议员
[46:28] proposing a ban on animal testing… in the cosmetics industry 提议禁止化妆业用动物做实验
[46:32] I’d like to welcome you all today as we begin… consideration of this very important issue 我欢迎你们大家 我们要考虑这个重要的问题
[46:36] This week, you will hear testimony from both sides… 本周你们将听到 来自双方的证词
[46:40] and I ask that you keep your ears and your minds open 我要你们敞开耳朵和头脑
[46:44] This is my first congressional hearing Can you believe it? 这是我第一次参加国会听证会 你信不信?
[46:47] And so I come to you today as a citizen… and a scientist with the National Institute of Health 我是个科学家 在国家卫生学院工作了25年
[46:51] for 25 years, during which time… 在这期间,非常清楚
[46:54] it’s become increasingly clear that these supposed alternatives to animal testing aren’t alternatives at all 这些替代动物实验的方法 根本行不通
[46:59] I took this office to represent my two-legged constituents 我想这个办公室 代表我的两条腿的选民
[47:04] Recently, I saw an item in a pet store with the label… 最近,我在宠物店里 看到了一个商品的标签
[47:07] “This product is tested on humans.” “该产品在人类身上实验过”
[47:10] That’s a problem worth discussing 这才是个值得讨论的问题
[47:16] All the bleeding hearts… will try to distract us from the facts… 软弱心肠的人要做的 就是转移我们对事实的注意
[47:20] with their saccharine talk of wagging tails… 使用其甜言蜜语 摆动尾巴、鼻子
[47:23] cold noses, and other sentimental mumbo jumbo 还有其它伤感的胡言乱语
[47:26] Consider this–where we see softness of heart… we often see softness of mind 考虑一下,我们常看到 软心肠常与弱头脑共存
[47:32] And so to move on such a bill at this juncture in time… 因此在目前这个关头 听证这个提案
[47:35] would wreak havoc on already unstable… local economies across the country 将会给全国已经不稳定的经济 造成巨大破坏
[47:40] Now, that’s a problem worth discussing 那么,这才是值得讨论的问题
[47:45] You know I’d do anything for you… but I got to tell you, that is one tough room 你知道我会全力支持你的 可这是个不好对付的地方
[47:49] -Better be prepared tomorrow. -All right 你最好准备一下明天
[47:51] Excuse me, ladies. Good evening 对不起,女士们 我得走了,晚安
[47:54] I know you’ve had a bad day in court before 我知道你以前在法庭上 有过艰难的日子
[47:57] It’s the same thing They make their case, we make ours 这个也一样 他们说他们的,我们说我们的
[48:01] Yes, but that was bad 对,可是那很不好
[48:02] They’re mostly posturing for their constituents back home 他们为其选民装模作样
[48:06] I think we have the votes in committee… even without your testimony 我想甚至没有你的证词 我们也能在委员会表决通过
[48:09] But they have scientists and economists and facts 可是他们有科学家 有经济学家,还有事实
[48:13] So do we. Elle, listen to me 我们也有,艾儿,听我说
[48:16] Go home. Have an early evening 回家,今晚早早休息
[48:21] Sorry 对不起
[48:23] Victoria Rudd. Yes 维多莉露德,是的
[48:26] Hang on one minute, will you? 等一下,好吗?
[48:28] Go home. Try to relax 回家,试着放松
[48:31] And don’t think like them. Think like you 别跟他们一样 要做你自己
[48:34] OK. Thanks -Good night. -Good night -谢谢 -晚安
[48:41] Bob, how are you? 鲍比,你好吗?
[48:47] I’m leaving the Capitol right now 我现在正要离开首都山
[48:50] -Thanks. Nice work. -Oh 谢谢,干得不错
[48:58] Sid? 席德?
[48:59] I’m sorry about that. This happens all the time 对不起,总是这样
[49:03] My break is almost up… but I wanted to get you this before tomorrow 我一会儿要去值班了 但是我要今天把这个给你
[49:07] Great. Let’s walk 太好了,我们走走吧
[49:11] Sidney, this is brilliant How did you know all this? 席德,这真是太好了 你是怎么知道这些的?
[49:14] Hundreds of dogs walked and thousands of plastic baggies 上百只狗游行 上千个塑胶口袋
[49:19] This is perfect. This is exactly what I need 这正是我所需要的
[49:22] Well, of course I appreciate your support 我当然感激你的支持
[49:26] Why wouldn’t it continue? 为什么不能继续?
[49:28] I’m already on record on that issue 这个问题我已经有案在先
[49:36] All right 好
[49:38] I’ll do what I can 我尽量去做吧
[49:40] Don’t push me, Bob 别逼我,鲍比
[49:42] I’ll do what I can 我尽力而为
[49:44] All right. Good night 好,晚安
[49:51] -I need to call in my favor. -I’m listening -听我说,我要停止我的支持 -我在听呢
[49:55] I’ve changed my position on Bruiser’s Bill 我改变了 我对布鲁赛提案的立场
[49:59] A man who controls a political machine… 一个控制政治机器…
[50:02] Boy, he’s good. He is really good 哇,他很棒,真的很好
[50:05] I’m really glad we’re watching this This is good for you 我真高兴我们在观看 这对你很好
[50:08] He promised to break me in two
[50:10] I’m starting to worry about… getting all this wedding planning done 我担心怎么完成婚礼计划
[50:13] Elle, I want you to follow my lead in Washington 艾儿,我要你在华盛顿 照我的旨意行事
[50:17] And always make sure Bruiser wears a sweater 一定要让布鲁赛穿汗衫
[50:20] -Is that Sean Connery? -No, it’s not -那是史恩康纳莱吗? -不,不是
[50:23] Powerful enough to control congressmen… Seriously, honey, don’t worry about the wedding research 宝贝儿,别担心婚礼准备
[50:27] Just give ’em hell tomorrow 明天给他们个好看
[50:46] The chair now recognizes legislative aide Elle Woods 主席现在准许立法助理 艾儿.伍兹发言
[50:57] Thank you, Mr. Chairman There she is! -谢谢,主席先生 -她来了
[50:59] Guys, she really did it 各位,她真的成功了
[51:03] Miss Woods? Well, I’ll be damned -伍兹小姐? -哇,我太惊奇了
[51:06] Representative Kroft… 克罗特议员
[51:09] that lip gloss looks absolutely sensational on you 那唇蜜真让你看起来闪闪动人
[51:12] I’m sorry, what? 对不起,什么?
[51:14] It’s Raspberry Macaroon number 156 那是156号紫莓蛋白
[51:17] Company shall remain nameless, is that correct? 公司我不说名,对不对?
[51:19] Well, yes. But how did you– 嗯,对,你怎么知道?
[51:23] What if I told you, Representative Kroft… that you owe that special bounce in your step… 如果我说你步伐有活力 是因为有了理想的唇膏
[51:27] that only comes from finding the perfect lipstick… 而这唇膏 使无辜的动物痛苦受难
[51:30] to the pain and suffering of innocent animals? 你欠这些无辜动物的
[51:34] What if I was to tell you… Congresswoman Madeline Melanie Kroft… 如果我告诉你 玛德莲.梅兰妮.克罗特议员
[51:38] that you owe your Raspberry Macaroon… 你的紫莓蛋白是欠…
[51:43] to him? 它的?
[51:46] My best friend 我最好的朋友…
[51:49] Bruiser 布鲁赛先生
[51:52] Bruiser 布鲁赛
[51:54] How many times has he acted on my behalf? 多少次它为我效劳?
[51:57] Countless 无法计算
[51:59] But today, I get the opportunity to speak for him 可是今天我有机会为它讲话
[52:04] Who do you speak for? 你们为谁讲话?
[52:13] Congressman Fuchs… 弗契斯议员
[52:15] the next time you reach for your overnight moisturizing gloves– 下次你去拿你的增润手套时…
[52:18] By the way, it’s nothing to be ashamed about More men should use them 没什么可羞耻的 更多的男人应该使用它
[52:23] Consider asking yourself what you’re willing to sacrifice… …问问你自己 为了美和皮肤柔软
[52:26] in the name of beauty and soft cuticles 你愿意牺牲什么
[52:30] Are you willing to sacrifice animal welfare? 你愿意牺牲动物的利益吗?
[52:33] Or how about the welfare of one animal? 或者一个动物的利益
[52:36] Like Jelly, your childhood pal… 比如杰里,你童年的伙伴?
[52:39] that striking retriever-black lab mix 那只惊人的 混血黑拉布拉多犬?
[52:44] You know about Jelly? 你知道杰里的事?
[52:47] When all the other children refused to play Lone Ranger… 当其他的孩子 拒绝玩孤独童子军时
[52:51] who was it that was always your Tonto? 是谁总是当你的伙伴?
[52:53] Jelly Belly 杰里.白利
[53:07] Mr. Chairman… 主席先生
[53:10] when you look in those snap-worthy almond eyes… of your Rottweiler Leslie… 当你看着你的罗特韦尔狗 莱斯利的杏眼时
[53:13] does it not make your heart glow with warmth? 你的心没有变得温暖吗?
[53:17] With due respect, Ms. Woods, I wouldn’t go that far 为应有的尊敬 我不会那样讲的
[53:19] But when he learned to differentiate… between seven different kinds of pipes… and fetch each one on command, did you not swear… 可是当它学会 区分七种不同的管子时
[53:24] to protect him with every shotgun… 你没有发誓要用 你可爱的小掸药包里的短枪
[53:27] in your charming little ammunitions case? 来保护它吗?
[53:32] It wouldn’t come to that This is a dog we’re talking about 这并不相干,我们在谈论狗
[53:36] But if you could speak for Leslie… 可是如果你能为莱斯利讲话
[53:39] what would you say? 你会讲什么呢?
[53:45] What would Leslie want you to say for him, Mr. Chairman? 莱斯利又希望 你为它说什么呢,主席先生?
[53:54] Stan 斯丹
[54:06] To hell with it 啊,见鬼
[54:09] My Rottweiler Les is of the homosexual orientation 我的罗特韦尔,莱斯利 有同性恋倾向
[54:13] I’ve said it. I’m out 好,我说出来了
[54:16] My name is Stan Marks, I’m a conservative Republican… NRA spokesman, and my dog is gay 我是斯丹.马克斯 保守共和党人,步枪协会发言人
[54:19] And guess what? 我的狗是同性恋,你猜怎么样?
[54:23] I couldn’t be prouder of the little flamer! 我非常为这个小同性恋骄傲!
[54:26] I don’t care how good my hair looks… 我不管我的头发有多么好看
[54:28] slicked back with some high-dollar pomade 用高贵的头油向后梳光
[54:30] Just one long stare into that sweet sissy dog’s eyes… 只要注视一下 那双柔情的狗眼睛
[54:34] and I know no cosmetic could ever be worth it! 我知道没有什么化妆品 能比得上的
[54:40] Bruiser’s Bill 布鲁赛议案
[54:44] Bruiser’s Bill! 布鲁赛议案
[54:48] We did it! Bill passing! 我们成功了!议案通过了!
[54:50] Bruiser’s Bill! 布鲁赛议案!
[54:53] Important legislation for our time 我们时代重要的立法
[55:06] Bruiser, good work, little guy 布鲁赛,干得好,小家伙
[55:10] 艾儿.伍兹 能源与商务委员会
[55:13] I would like to concIude this hearing… by thanking you all for your testimony– 我来结束这个听证 谢谢你的证词…
[55:17] Mr. Chairman, sir… 主席先生,先生…
[55:18] The chair recognizes… the gentlewoman from Massachusetts 主席允许麻省的女士发言
[55:22] Mr. Chairman, committee members… 主席先生,委员会会员们
[55:24] I would like to thank you for your consideration of this bill 我谢谢你们考虑这个议案
[55:28] However, after further reflection… 然而,经过进一步的思考
[55:30] on the budgetary realities of this fiscal year… 根据今年的财政预算现状
[55:34] I feel I must withdraw my support for Bruiser’s Bill 我觉得必须收回 我对布鲁赛议案的支持
[55:37] -What? -I concur! -什么? -我同意女议员的请求
[55:52] Everybody, calm down 诸位,镇静
[56:04] I’m sorry, Bruiser 抱歉,布鲁赛
[56:07] I’m sorry, too, Elle 我也很抱歉,艾儿
[56:10] I know you think I’ve let you down 我知道你认为我让你失望了
[56:12] Believe me, I thought about your reaction… 相信我,我想到了你的反应
[56:15] maybe more than I should have 也许超过了我该想的
[56:19] You were outmaneuvered… 你中了葛蕾丝…
[56:21] by Grace 的计谋
[56:24] Grace? For the last two sessions she’s been pushing… -葛蕾丝? -在最后的两次会议上
[56:26] this homeowners incentives bill 她一直在推动 那个业主的鼓励议案
[56:30] This morning she struck a deal 今早她做成了一个交易
[56:31] I withdraw my support for Bruiser’s Bill 我收回对布鲁赛议案的支持
[56:35] Homeowners incentives comes to a vote 业主鼓励议案进行投票
[56:39] That was the price and I paid it 这就是代价,我支付了
[56:41] That’s all just deals and trades and secrets 这都是交易和秘密的问题
[56:49] That’s not what people want 这不是人们想要的
[57:01] Elle… 艾儿
[57:03] I’m sorry 对不起
[57:13] Government of the people… by the people, for the people 民有、民治、民享
[57:44] So what’s your story? 你的故事又是如何?
[57:47] Were you even honest? 你甚至诚实吗?
[57:51] I guess you were 我想你诚实
[57:56] If you didn’t play games… then you were probably the only one 如果你没有玩游戏 那你可能是唯一的一个
[58:03] I just don’t know how you did it 我只是不明白你是怎么做的
[58:06] I don’t even mean wearing that silly hat… 我不是要戴那个傻帽子
[58:08] because that was really brave But… 这确实很勇敢,可是…
[58:13] Just trusting your country 就去信任你的祖国
[58:16] Trusting this system… 信任这个制度
[58:21] Trusting yourself 信任你自己
[58:24] I did 我这样做了
[58:41] Go on. It’s fulI of warm fuzzies 来吧,全是些温暖的柔物
[58:45] With extra fuzz 额外柔软
[58:59] “Elle Woods has amazing lateral delts.” “艾儿.伍兹的 口腔三角肌很棒”
[59:02] That was my target muscle group of the month 那是我本月重要的肌肉群
[59:06] Snaps for Elle’s lateral delts 为艾儿的三角肌叫好
[59:24] “Elle Woods inspires us.” “艾儿.伍兹激励了我们”
[59:28] We even put little hearts over the “Is” -我们在 “激励” 上画了个心型 -我看到了
[59:30] -I see that. -It was my idea 这是我的主意,可是…
[59:34] Thank you, Timothy 谢谢,提摩西
[59:36] Thank you, everybody. This is really nice 谢谢,诸位,你们对我太好了
[59:38] But I just don’t think I’m cut out for this 可是我认为我不适合干这个
[59:42] Elle, we have a plan Two words for you– Discharge petition 我们有个计划,两个字 发动请愿
[59:45] With a couple hundred signatures… we can spring Bruiser’s Bill from committee… 几百个签名能使布鲁赛议案 跳过委员会
[59:49] straight to the House floor for a vote 直接进入议院投票
[59:52] I don’t know. That sounds really complicated 我不知道,听起来很复杂
[59:55] You’ve come farther than any of us… while maintaining your bounce and sparkle 你从远处来 可你保持了你的活力和光辉
[59:59] We never sparkle 我们从不发光
[1:00:01] None of us thought one person could make a difference… until you came along 你来之前我们都没想到 一个人可以使事情大不相同
[1:00:07] If I remember correctly, isn’t that 218 signatures? 如果我没记错 是218个署名,对吧?
[1:00:11] It’s not that hard 没那么难
[1:00:13] Yeah 是的
[1:00:17] Yeah 是的
[1:00:20] I guess I know women with more shoes than that 我想我认识 鞋数多于此数的女人
[1:00:23] Wait, that’s me 等等,那就是我
[1:00:26] Elle… it’s time to finish what you started 艾儿,该完成你已开始的工作了
[1:00:34] OK, people, a lot on the agenda today 好,诸位,今天的议程很忙
[1:00:36] Reenie, I’m still waiting on those one-minute floor speeches 莉娜,我在等待那些发言稿
[1:00:38] Timothy, I need recon on that campaign finance reform hearing 提摩西,我需要 金融改革运动听证的调查
[1:00:43] Grace, status meeting in my office right away 葛蕾丝 马上来我办公室汇报形势
[1:00:49] I said now 我说现在
[1:00:56] Where’s my staff? -我的人都哪儿去了? -他们辞职了
[1:00:57] They quit, without notice 没有预先通知
[1:01:01] Why? 为什么?
[1:01:05] Marks and Hauser just filed a petition… to discharge Bruiser’s Bill 马克斯和豪瑟起草了个请愿 直接对布鲁赛议案投票
[1:01:09] I’m pretty sure that’s where your staff is… led by their commander Sorority Sue 我肯定你的人都在那儿 由他们的指挥苏领导
[1:01:18] Petition to discharge HR 2652, aka Bruiser’s Bill… 请愿让2652听证直接投票 也就是布鲁赛议案
[1:01:23] carried with no objections 没有反对意见
[1:01:25] The petition is filed and available for signature 请愿登记好了 可以接受署名了
[1:01:30] Actually, we are strictly… 实际上我们严格地 “带来了自己的”
[1:01:32] “bring your own” on the discharge petition 请愿书
[1:01:43] But it’s pink…and scented 可是是粉红的,有香味
[1:01:46] Gives it something extra, don’t you think? 加上点儿额外的风味 你看是不是?
[1:01:49] We’ve both signed it, as you can see 我们俩都署名了,你都看见了
[1:01:53] I believe we’re being dismissed. Thank you 我想我们可以走了
[1:01:55] There will be others to come and sign 还会有其他的人来署的
[1:01:58] -Don’t you like pink? -Come on! -你不喜欢粉红色吗? -走吧!
[1:02:15] Up on your feet, people 站起来,诸位
[1:02:18] Discharge petition time 签署请愿时间
[1:02:21] Upsy-daisy 快起来去啊
[1:02:25] We have our work cut out for us. Let’s go 我们有可以做的事情 我们走吧
[1:02:30] OK, we have two signatures. 216 to go 好,我们有两个署名 还需要216个
[1:02:33] I’ll break up the country into color codes Timothy, you’re teal 我来把全国用颜色分开 提摩西,你是鸭蓝色
[1:02:37] Reena, you’re magenta And Elle is marigold 莉娜,你是洋红色 艾儿是万寿菊色
[1:02:41] And I’ve got the Wellington covered 我囊括了威灵顿,37个签字
[1:02:43] 37 signatures in residence 我囊括了威灵顿,37个签字
[1:02:45] Sid Post, 37 好,席德.珀斯特,37
[1:02:47] Congress adjourns in 3 weeks. We can’t do this alone 国会三周后就要休会 靠我们这些人不行
[1:02:51] That’s why I’m calling in reinforcements 这就是我呼叫增援的原因
[1:02:53] I hope we’re talking… the brightest political minds in the country 我希望 他们是国内最棒的政治家
[1:02:59] We’re here! 我们来了!
[1:03:06] Oh, my God! 哦,天啊!
[1:03:10] Oh, gosh, we can’t wait to see the Mall And the Statue of Liberty -我们迫不及待要看草地广场 -还有自由女神
[1:03:14] Everybody, these are my Delta Nu sisters 诸位,她们是三角姐妹会的
[1:03:17] This is Margot and Serena 这是玛歌和塞琳娜
[1:03:19] Josh made the cruise boat pulI over in Puerto Vallarta 乔西让游艇在波多维拉塔靠岸
[1:03:22] I left L.A. right after landing… a lateral split in the third quarter dance break 我跳完了拉拉队领舞 就离开了洛杉矶
[1:03:26] It was awesome. I went “Yah!” and “Haah!” 很令人敬畏,我去…
[1:03:29] -That’s so great. -Yeah, thanks -真棒 -是啊,谢谢
[1:03:31] So, is it time? 那么,是时候啦?
[1:03:34] Oh, no, it’s not time yet 啊,不,还没到时间
[1:03:41] Hello? You’re here? 喂?你来了?
[1:03:44] We’ll meet you in the lobby. Let’s go 我们去大厅接你,我们走
[1:03:50] Everybody, this is the final member of our team… Paulette Parcelle 这是我们团队最后的一位 波丽.帕丝尔
[1:03:53] Who’s ready to discharge? 谁准备好了冲锋?
[1:03:56] And proposition a bill 提交议案…
[1:04:00] and…whatever 管它是什么!
[1:04:02] Let’s hit the Hill 我们来冲击山头
[1:04:04] If I could have a moment of your time– 如果我能耽误你点时间…
[1:04:07] You could consider something– 你能考虑有关…
[1:04:10] Quadrant 4, corridor 6, have lost one 第四区第六走廊 失去了一个
[1:04:15] Sorry. How are you? If I could have a minute of your time? 抱歉,对不起 能否耽误你一点时间?
[1:04:19] Reena, how are you? Has anybody told you about Bruiser’s Bill? 莉娜,你怎么样? 有人跟你讲过布鲁赛议案吗?
[1:04:22] Is it trivial, Congressman Hannenfeld? 这是小事吗,议员?
[1:04:24] Animals don’t have the same reactions… to drugs that humans do 动物对于药品 没有人那样的反应
[1:04:28] It’s like the time… my trainer’s sister’s cousin’s girlfriend… gave her overweight Yorkie some phen-fen… 比如我教练表弟的女朋友 给她的狗一些减肥药
[1:04:32] because she was a little bit fat… and it gained three pounds 因为它有点胖,它却胖了三磅
[1:04:35] Desired result? I don’t think so You know? 希望的结果?我不这样认为
[1:04:39] 免费剪发 请支持布鲁赛议案
[1:04:42] Oh, my dear, gifted woman… 啊,亲爱的,真有天赋
[1:04:44] you tell that Bruiser Woods… he can count on the Sunshine State 你告诉布鲁赛.伍兹 它可以信赖阳光加州
[1:04:48] Thank you, Ohio 谢谢你,俄亥俄
[1:04:57] 请愿让布鲁赛议案直接投票 最新署名
[1:05:01] Thank you, Atlanta! 谢谢,亚特兰大!
[1:05:03] Who’s next? 下个是谁?
[1:05:05] You’re next! 你是下个!
[1:05:09] We’re gonna do it 我们来吧
[1:05:17] Serena… 塞琳娜
[1:05:19] why do they keep sending us to Room 216? 他们为啥总把我们送往216室
[1:05:22] “Intern Orientation.” “实习指导”
[1:05:27] Margot, you’re a genius 玛歌,你是天才
[1:05:28] If this doesn’t get more signatures… I don’t know what will 如果这个不能得到更多署名 我不知道还有什么能
[1:05:34] Intern class of 2003 on deck! 2003实习班上场准备!
[1:05:42] Remember, flexibility counts 记住,灵活很重要
[1:05:49] Ready? OK! 好了吗?好
[1:05:53] Dogs of the world unite! 全世界的狗团结起…
[1:06:07] 狗是…
[1:06:20] 2、4、6、8! 2…4…6…8!
[1:06:22] Sign the petition, win a date! 在请愿上署名,赢一个约会!
[1:06:24] Go Bruiser’s Bill, go! 去签署布鲁赛议案,去!
[1:06:30] Well, I’m signing 嗯,我要签署
[1:06:33] Yes, Bob, I know what you’re reading 布鲁赛议案获得动力
[1:06:35] Are you kidding? 鲍比,我知道你在读什么 你在开玩笑?
[1:06:40] Your support has been invaluable to me 你对我的支持非常重要
[1:06:42] If it weren’t for you, I’d be painting my own posters 如果没有你 我就得自己去贴标语
[1:06:46] I don’t care if she has two weeks left 我不管她是否还剩下两周
[1:06:48] She could have two years left She won’t pulI this off 她可以还有两年 可她不会成功的
[1:06:52] I will not be outmaneuvered by this silly little blonde 我不会被这个 金发傻丫头算计的
[1:06:59] Don’t worry, Bob. I’ll get her… 别担心,鲍比,我会教训她…
[1:07:02] and her little dog, too 还有她的小狗
[1:07:06] Even with the entire Wellington… and 68 life-changing haircuts under Paulette’s belt… 即使有整个威灵顿 以及68个改变人生的剪发
[1:07:09] we’re still not even close 我们仍差得很远
[1:07:11] We got a problem here 我们遇到麻烦了
[1:07:13] The bad news is… 坏消息是…
[1:07:17] Reena 莉娜
[1:07:27] Wow. You look amazing 你看起来真惊人
[1:07:32] It’s just layers and highlights… 只是层次和挑染
[1:07:34] and a cellulose finishing rinse 最后用纤维素喷洒
[1:07:37] I did it Cool -我做的 -酷
[1:07:40] What is the bad news? 坏消息是什么?
[1:07:42] We lost Hannenfeld. We were planning on him… 我们失去了汉尼菲德
[1:07:44] to bring Felsen, Parks, and Janowitz on board 我们计划让他把菲尔森 帕克斯和詹诺威带来
[1:07:48] What are you talking about? I talked to Hannenfeld myself I confirmed with his aide this morning over breakfast 我今天早饭时 跟他的助手定好了
[1:07:52] I don’t know. Somebody must’ve got to him at Iunch 我不知道 一定有人请他吃午饭了
[1:07:56] It’s Grace 是葛蕾丝
[1:07:58] -Please make sure. -I will. Two weeks? -请一定落实 -我会的,两个周
[1:08:00] I’m looking for Grace Rossiter 我找葛蕾丝.罗斯特
[1:08:02] I just want to know if she’s coming back soon 我只想知道她是否一会就回来
[1:08:05] Elle. Hi Oh, hi -嗨 -啊,嗨
[1:08:08] I was going to call you 我正想给你打电话
[1:08:11] I was looking for Grace 我来找葛蕾丝
[1:08:14] The discharge petition We lost Hannenfeld… -释放请愿 -我们失去了汉尼菲
[1:08:17] and I was wondering if Grace knew anything about it 我不知道葛蕾丝是否知道这个
[1:08:20] None of that is important anymore Could I speak with you for a moment? 这些都不重要了 我能跟你谈一下吗?
[1:08:25] Sure 当然
[1:08:33] You did it, Elle. You won 你成功了,艾儿,你赢了
[1:08:36] You can collect Bruiser’s mom anytime you like 你啥时去领布鲁赛的妈妈都行
[1:08:38] What? 什么?
[1:08:39] If you promise not to be disappointed in me again… 如果你保证别再对我失望 我就告诉你
[1:08:43] I’ll tell you. I pulled a few strings 我动用了几个关系
[1:08:46] C’est Magnifique is releasing all of their test animals 华贵即将释放所有的实验动物
[1:08:51] All of them? -所有的? -所有的
[1:08:53] All of them. And what’s more… they have been so impressed… 另外,他们非常欣赏
[1:08:55] with how you’ve handled yourself down here… 你自己处理的方法
[1:08:58] they want you on board as head of their legal department 他们要你加入董事会 成为他们法律部的领导
[1:09:01] It’s a very generous offer I don’t know -这是个非常大方的邀请 -我不知道
[1:09:06] You did it You did what you came here to do 你成功了,你做到了 你来这儿想做的事
[1:09:09] Yeah, but what about the discharge petition? 可是请愿怎么办?
[1:09:13] This isn’t about just one animal… it’s all of the animals 这不是关于一个动物 而是所有动物的问题
[1:09:16] I agree, but you’ve got a great team in place 我同意 可是你组织了一个队伍
[1:09:18] They can carry on without you 没有你,他们也可以继续下去
[1:09:20] C’est Magnifique wants you up there by Monday 华贵想让你星期一就去报到
[1:09:24] You can go home 你可以回家
[1:09:27] Congratulations, Elle 恭喜你,艾儿
[1:09:29] Wow. Thank you. Thanks for doing that Well, sure -谢谢,谢谢你这样做 -嗯,好哇
[1:09:36] We have to stick together, us Washington blondes 我们得一起行动 我们华盛顿金发女
[1:09:40] Do you know who Representative Hannenfeld… 你知道谁今天跟汉尼菲德议员
[1:09:42] had Iunch with today in the members dining room? 一起在议员餐厅吃午饭吗?
[1:09:47] I skipped Iunch today. Had a facial 我今天没吃午饭,去做脸了
[1:09:50] OK. Thanks I’ll call you about that 好,谢谢,我会打电话给你的
[1:09:54] Yeah 好
[1:10:07] Emmett, I know you’re probably in Case Law class right now… 恩麦特,我知道你在上案例课
[1:10:09] but call me back when you get this 听到留言后给我打电话
[1:10:12] I think I’m coming home 我想我要回家了
[1:10:14] But it’s a good thing 可是是好事,虽然…
[1:10:16] Maybe. Call me back 也许吧,给我回电
[1:10:32] Will you leave us alone now? Excuse me? -你再别惹我了,好吗? -对不起
[1:10:35] I know you’ve been working against us… and I know somehow it’s personal 我知道你在跟我们做对 我知道是因为私人理由
[1:10:39] -You don’t like me. -Clearly -你不喜欢我 -很明显
[1:10:42] If I leave Washington, will you call off the fight… and let Bruiser’s Bill have a fair shot? 如果我离开华盛顿 你会让布鲁赛案公平出击吗?
[1:10:46] Your bill is trivial to me. I have my own agenda 你的议案对我是小事 我有自己的议程表
[1:10:50] Like the homeowners bill you pushed through at our expense? That’s all I’m asking, Grace– 比如业主议案 你以我们为代价推动通过了?
[1:10:55] Homeowners incentives? I wouldn’t touch that bill 业主鼓励议案? 我不会碰那个议案的
[1:10:58] It’s a tax break for the wealthy 那是对富人的税务优惠
[1:11:02] Haven’t you been pushing it for the last two sessions? 你前两次会没有推动通过?
[1:11:05] Victoria has a live interview with Connie Chung in an hour 维多莉一小时候后 与常科尼有个直播采访
[1:11:09] I don’t have time for this 我没有时间谈这个
[1:11:11] That’s the interview she’s preparing for? She’s in makeup right now -她在准备这个采访 -她现在正在化妆
[1:11:16] She’s in makeup? 她在化妆?
[1:11:18] Mike test, 1-2-3 麦克风测试,1、2、3
[1:11:20] Is Miss Chung available? I’d like to go over some ground rules 常小姐有空吗? 我想在直播前
[1:11:23] before we go on live, for goodness sakes 跟她过一边基本规则,天哪
[1:11:26] Yes, OK. Thanks 是的,好,谢谢
[1:11:30] Doesn’t she have a beautiful complexion? 她的肤色是不是很好?
[1:11:33] She’s like a PSA for SPF 她就像是防晒油的公益广告
[1:11:35] Thank you, Elle. I thought you were gone 谢谢,艾儿,我以为你走了
[1:11:37] Home? No, no, no. I’m not ready yet– Epidermally speaking, that is 回家?不,不 我还没准备好呢,就皮肤而言
[1:11:41] I’m actually feeling a little bit muddy 我实际上有点难受
[1:11:43] I need a light exfoliation… followed by super rich hydration… 我需要去角质保水
[1:11:46] and I thought, Victoria will have a good recommendation 我想,维多莉会推荐一下
[1:11:49] Sweetie, this really isn’t the best time 宝贝儿,现在不是最佳时间
[1:11:52] I know you’re very busy… so I already called your facialist 我知道你很忙 因此已经问了你的美容师
[1:11:55] The thing is she said you didn’t come in today 她说你今天没有去
[1:11:58] Oh, no, no. I went someplace else 啊,没去,我去了别的地方 一个新地方
[1:12:02] Someplace new. Is that all? No, that’s not all Every woman knows that a good facial… -就这些吗? -不,还有
[1:12:05] can be a painful experience if done properly… 每个女人都知道 做脸可能会很痛,如果好好去做
[1:12:09] resulting in red blotchy areas all over your skin… 整个皮肤都会出现红斑
[1:12:12] swelling, tenderness in your T-zone area 脸部红肿疼痛
[1:12:15] Even more so if your facialist is Eastern European… as so many of the best are 你的美容师是东欧人会更甚 他们最佳
[1:12:19] Payback for the fall of Communism, I like to say 报复共产主义倒台 我会这样说
[1:12:22] What on earth are you talking about? 你到底在说什么?
[1:12:24] Isn’t it the first rule of facials… that there’s a 24-hour window between a facial… 美容的第一条规定 就是在做脸和大事件之间
[1:12:27] and any major occasion such as a date or a dance… 要间隔24小时 比如约会或舞会
[1:12:31] or maybe an interview with Mrs. Maury Povich? 比如接受莫利.珀威奇的采访?
[1:12:33] I don’t think that’s a rule… the most well-groomed woman in Washington would forget 华盛顿打扮最好的女人 不会忘记这个规定吧?
[1:12:38] This is ridiculous. Could we clear this room? 真是可笑,清理这个房间
[1:12:40] You lied to me about your Iunch hour 午饭的事你撒了谎,为什么?
[1:12:42] Why? Because you were having Iunch with Hannenfeld? 因为你在跟汉尼菲德吃饭?
[1:12:45] You’ve been lobbying against us all this time 你一直在游说反对我们
[1:12:48] For God’s sakes, enough. Thank you. Out, out, out 看在上帝的份上 够了,谢谢,出去
[1:12:53] Thank you. I’ll be with you in a moment 谢谢,我一会就找你去
[1:13:00] Yes. I lied to you. I killed Bruiser’s Bill 是的,我对你撒谎了 我扼杀了布鲁赛议案
[1:13:04] But you’re an animal lover What about Dolly Madison, your beagle? 可你是个动物爱好者 那多莉.曼蒂逊呢
[1:13:07] Not mine. I borrowed it 不是我的,我借的
[1:13:10] And it reeked. Looked good on the sofa 很臭,在沙发上看起来不错
[1:13:12] We’ve been through all of this before 我们已经谈过了
[1:13:15] I traded your bill for the homeowners bill… that Grace had committed me to 我用你的议案交换 葛蕾丝要我提交的业主议案
[1:13:19] That’s a lie. Grace never wanted that 你撒谎,葛蕾丝从没要求过
[1:13:22] You blocked this bill and I want to know why 你封杀了这个议案 我想知道为什么?
[1:13:25] -Why? -Yes, why? -为什么? -是的,为什么?
[1:13:27] Why does anything happen in Washington? Survival 为什么华盛顿会有很多事? 生存
[1:13:30] You have no idea what it takes to get here and stay here 你不知道要来这儿 待下去有多难
[1:13:34] The money it takes 需要钱
[1:13:35] It just so happens that my chief financial contributor 刚好我的主要金融资助者
[1:13:39] purchased half share in a major cosmetics company… 买了一家 主要化妆品公司一半的股票
[1:13:42] and they want to continue testing on animals… 他们想继续在动物身上做实验
[1:13:46] so much so that they’re willing… to bankroll my opponent in next year’s elections… 他们愿意资助我 在明年的选举中击败我的对手
[1:13:50] if I did not kill your bill 如果我不封杀你的议案
[1:13:53] I trusted you I looked up to you 我信任你,我佩服你
[1:13:58] I can’t do anyone any good if I’m no longer here 如果我不在这儿 我帮不了任何人的忙
[1:14:02] But you’re not doing anybody any good 可是你没有帮任何人
[1:14:04] Nobody in your district, not even yourself 没帮你地区的人,甚至你自己
[1:14:08] And I’m sorry, but I can’t let that happen 抱歉,可是我不能允许 这种事情发生
[1:14:16] You can’t prove why I changed my vote… or how I blocked your bill 你不能证明我改变主意的原因 或我如何封杀了你的议案
[1:14:19] It’s your word against mine… 是你说我的坏话
[1:14:22] and I’ve spent 20 years building up my credibility… in this town and back home 我花了20年在这里和我的家乡 树立起我的威信
[1:14:26] I’m not going to the press 我不会去找记者公开的
[1:14:29] I don’t believe in blackmail 我不相信敲诈那一套
[1:14:32] But I do believe in the people… and I’m going to take Bruiser’s Bill to them 可是我相信人民 我要把布鲁赛议案交给他们
[1:14:36] The people believe what we tell them to believe It’ll never work, Elle 人民相信我们让他们相信的东西 你不会成功的
[1:14:40] You can’t get the people to care 人们不会关心的
[1:14:46] Watch me 等着瞧
[1:14:59] 声音测试
[1:15:06] Ladies… 女士们!
[1:15:08] it’s time 时间到了
[1:15:12] You mean… Are you sure? 你的意思是…你敢肯定吗?
[1:15:15] As sure as I am that nobody looks good in paisley 就像我肯定 没人穿佩斯利好看一样
[1:15:19] Are you with me? 你懂我的意思吗?
[1:15:22] I think so. Serena? 我想我懂,塞琳娜?
[1:15:28] Yeah. Yes. We’re with you, Elle 懂,对,我们和你在一起,艾儿
[1:15:33] Go for it 去干吧
[1:15:42] 三角姐妹会总部,加州洛杉矶
[1:15:49] Oh, my God! 啊,天啊!
[1:15:55] Delta Nu president, Chapter 2-6… 三角姐妹会会长,第2-6章
[1:15:58] I.D. Number 097 435. Third from the top 会员证号码097435,第三位
[1:16:02] 6234978, fifth from the top… 6234978,第五位
[1:16:04] calling to activate phone tree number 255 呼叫激活电话树号码255
[1:16:08] Call to activate phone tree 255! 呼叫激活电话树号码255!
[1:16:10] This is not a fire drill I repeat, this is not a drill! 这不是消防演习 我重复,这不是演习!
[1:16:18] Sisters mobilized. E.T.A. 0800 hours 姐妹们组织起来了 大约八点到达
[1:16:27] -Hi, Heather, it’s Buffy. -Hi, Kiki, it’s Tiffani -希泽,我是芭菲 -奇奇,我是提芬妮
[1:16:29] -Hi, Amber, it’s Becky. -Hi, Audrey, it’s Melanie -阿姆波,我是贝奇 -奥德雷,我是莫雷娜
[1:16:31] -Hi, Jos, it’s Breena. -Hi, Courtney, it’s Veronica -舟丝,我是布莉娜 -科特妮,我是沃洛尼卡
[1:16:33] -Hi, Christy, it’s Nat. -Hi, Binky, it’s Nicki -克利斯蒂,我是娜特 -萍奇,我是尼克
[1:16:35] -Hi, Jill, it’s Jojo. -Hi, AIlison, it’s Cookie -吉尔,我是舟舟 -阿利森,我是库奇
[1:16:38] You will never believe what happened Elle just called and she needs our help… 艾儿刚打电话来要我们帮忙…
[1:16:40] Suzy, we’re taking it to Defcon One There’s a crisis right now -我们把它看作一级战备 -就是,像危机情况
[1:16:44] Where the president is. Exactly There’s an emergency in Washington -总统住的地方,对 -华盛顿有紧急情况
[1:16:48] Road trip? 坐车去?
[1:16:54] OK, see you in Washington 好,华盛顿见
[1:16:59] 三角姐妹会 八点进入华盛顿地区
[1:17:18] 怪物穿皮子
[1:17:26] 今天拥抱你的狗了吗?
[1:17:30] Save Bruiser’s mom! 救救布鲁赛的妈妈!
[1:17:33] Save Bruiser’s mom! 救救布鲁赛的妈妈!
[1:17:35] Help me out, tell a friend 帮助我,告诉你的朋友 救救布鲁赛的妈妈!
[1:17:36] Save Bruiser’s mom! I like your necklace 救救布鲁赛的妈妈! 我喜欢你的项链
[1:17:41] 支持布鲁赛议案
[1:17:49] 美国仁爱 支持非残忍产品
[1:17:56] Gay Dogs of America support Bruiser’s Bill! 美国狗同性恋协会 支持布鲁赛议案!
[1:17:59] We’re gonna tee it around 1 2:00– Miss, save me a good one -我们12点集合 -小姐,给我留一个好的
[1:18:03] FulI-color big picture of Bruiser 全部彩色,布鲁赛的大照片
[1:18:05] Emmett! What are you doing here? 恩麦特!你怎么来了?
[1:18:08] Wedding research What? -婚礼调查 -什么?
[1:18:12] Elle, your work is here now and it’s important 艾儿,你这儿的工作很重要
[1:18:15] So I’m bringing the wedding to you 所以我把婚礼带来了
[1:18:17] First step, get groom to Washington 首先,新郎来到华盛顿
[1:18:21] But what about Fenway Park? 可是芬威棒球场怎么办?
[1:18:25] Look, I don’t care where I marry you… 我不在乎在什么地方结婚
[1:18:27] just as long as I do 只要能结婚就行
[1:18:29] I do. I do. Feels good 我愿意,我愿意,感觉不错
[1:18:34] So what’s Step Two? 那第二步是什么?
[1:18:41] That’s Step Two 这就是第二步
[1:18:43] Save Bruiser’s mom! 挽救布鲁赛的妈妈!
[1:18:46] Save Bruiser’s mom! 挽救布鲁赛的妈妈!
[1:18:50] Save Bruiser’s mom! 挽救布鲁赛的妈妈!
[1:18:54] Save Bruiser’s mom! 挽救布鲁赛的妈妈!
[1:19:00] 百万狗大游行
[1:19:16] Colorado. Photo ops after …科罗拉多,照片随后
[1:19:19] Grace, are you all right? 葛蕾丝,你没事吧?
[1:19:21] Save Bruiser’s mom! 挽救布鲁赛的妈妈!
[1:19:25] Save Bruiser’s mom! 挽救布鲁赛的妈妈!
[1:19:29] Save Bruiser’s mom! 挽救布鲁赛的妈妈!
[1:19:32] 新闻周刊,挽救布鲁赛的妈妈
[1:19:34] 时代杂志,布鲁赛议案
[1:19:36] GQ,今年的风云狗
[1:19:37] 现代新娘 计划婚礼,挽救世界
[1:19:39] 时装杂志,事业胸槽!
[1:19:41] 座右铭,以狗的方式去做
[1:19:43] 释放布鲁赛议案请愿 最新签名人数
[1:19:49] 仍需签名人数:15
[1:19:51] Rutherford. Check Porter. Check 鲁斯福特,对号,波特,对号
[1:19:55] Hutchins. Check 哈奇森,对号
[1:19:59] Uh-oh. That’s it It’s not enough -就这些了 -不够
[1:20:02] Tomorrow’s a wash It’s National Education Day 明天会失败的 明天是是全国教育日
[1:20:06] Got a meeting of both Houses, ceremonial speeches– 两会都会参加会议,礼节讲话
[1:20:09] there’s no time for politicking 根本没时间进行政治活动
[1:20:12] Sorry, Elle, we tried We have to keep trying -抱歉,艾儿,我们努力了 -我们得继续努力
[1:20:17] Hello? You want those last fifteen signatures? -喂? -你想要最后的15个签名吗?
[1:20:21] Grace? It’ll take something extraordinary -葛蕾丝? -这要做不同凡响的事
[1:20:24] You’ll have to pulI something… no regular citizen would ever dream of 你得做普通老百姓 做梦也想不到的事
[1:20:28] Fine, but how am I going to do that? 好,可我怎么做呢?
[1:20:30] You’re going to address the entire Congress… and I know just the person to make it happen 你对国会全体讲演 我知道谁会帮助你
[1:20:34] Who? Is that even possible? 谁?这有可能吗?
[1:20:37] Look, Elle, you may be above blackmail… 艾儿,你可能不会去敲诈
[1:20:41] but I’m not 可是我会
[1:20:51] Grace, why are you helping me? 葛蕾丝,你为啥要帮助我?
[1:20:53] Because once upon a time I loved politics… 因为我以前曾经爱过政治
[1:20:56] and I want to do some good 我想做些好事
[1:20:59] What has that got to do with me? 这跟我有什么关系?
[1:21:02] Look, those silly girls that I told you about… 你瞧,我告诉你的那些傻姑娘
[1:21:05] with the blisters on their feet? 瘸着脚的姑娘?
[1:21:07] I was one of them 我也是其中的一个
[1:21:13] We have celebrated today elementary education… 我们今天庆祝了小学
[1:21:16] secondary and higher education… 中学和大学教育
[1:21:19] and now… 现在…
[1:21:23] Don’t even think about it 别想耍滑头
[1:21:26] And now… 现在…
[1:21:30] This is a little unconventional 这有点不符常规
[1:21:34] With the Speaker’s… and the president of the Senate’s permission… 经过两院议长的同意
[1:21:40] please indulge me as I share the floor… with my constituent… 请让我和我的选民分享发言权
[1:21:45] who in the spirit of education… 在教育精神之下
[1:21:47] would like to educate us all on a vital issue… facing us today 她将教育我们 当今面临的重要问题
[1:21:54] Ladies and gentlemen of both Houses… 两院的女士们先生们
[1:21:57] I give you Ms. Elle Woods 我把艾儿.伍兹交给你们
[1:22:35] It’s all yours 就看你的啦
[1:22:42] Thank you, Congresswoman 谢谢你,议员
[1:22:45] Hello, everyone, my name is Elle Woods… 大家好,我叫艾儿.伍兹
[1:22:47] and I’m here to speak to you today… 我今天是来对你们讲
[1:22:51] about a piece of legislation called Bruiser’s Bill 一个立法议案 叫做布鲁赛议案
[1:23:05] But you know… 可是你们知道
[1:23:07] today is supposed to be about education 今天应该是关于教育的
[1:23:11] So instead, I want to tell you about the education… you all have given me over the past three months 因此,我想告诉你们 你们给予我的教育
[1:23:17] What about Bruiser’s Bill? We still need 15 signatures She’s blowing it -布鲁赛议案怎么办? -她不提了
[1:23:20] I came to Washington to help my dog Bruiser… 我来华盛顿 是替我的狗布鲁赛讲话的
[1:23:24] and somewhere along the way… I learned a really unexpected lesson 在此期间 我真的受到了意外的教育
[1:23:30] I know what you’re thinking– Who is this girl? 我知道你们在想什么 这个姑娘是谁?
[1:23:33] And what could this simple, small-town girl from Bel Air… 这个来自 小城贝尔埃的普通姑娘
[1:23:37] have to say to all of us? 能对我们说些什么?
[1:23:39] I’ll tell you 好,我来告诉你们
[1:23:41] It’s about something that’s bigger than me… 是一件比我 或者任何单一立法行动
[1:23:45] or any single act of legislation 都大得多的事
[1:23:48] This is about a matter that should be at… the highest importance to every American– 这是一件对所有的美国人 都非常重要的事情
[1:23:56] My hair 我的头发
[1:24:00] There’s this salon in Beverly Hills 比佛利山上有个发廊
[1:24:03] It’s really fancy and beautiful 确实漂亮令人着迷
[1:24:06] It’s impossible to get an appointment 除非你是影视明星
[1:24:08] Unless you’re Julia Roberts or from “Friends”… you can just forget it 否则你是得不到机会剪发的
[1:24:12] But one day, they called me. They had an opening 可是有一天 他们叫我,有一个空缺
[1:24:16] So I was going to finally get the chance… to sit in one of those sacred beauty chairs 因此我最终有机会 坐在那些神圣美丽的椅子上啦
[1:24:21] I was so excited 我很激动
[1:24:23] Then the colorist… 后来染发师
[1:24:26] gave me Brassy Brigitte instead of Harlow Honey 给了我布拉斯布利吉 而不是哈罗蜜
[1:24:29] The shampoo girl washed my hair with spiral perm solution… 洗发姑娘 用螺旋波浪配液给我洗头
[1:24:33] instead of color-intensive moisturizing shampoo 而不是增色增润洗发液
[1:24:37] Finally, the stylist… 最后,发型师…
[1:24:40] gave me a bob… 给了我个短发…
[1:24:43] with bangs 还有刘海
[1:24:46] Suffice to say, it was just wrong 可以说是完全错了
[1:24:49] All wrong. For me, you know? 都错了,而我呢,你们知道吗?
[1:24:53] First I was angry 一开始我很生气
[1:24:55] And then I realized my anger was completely misdirected 后来我意识到了 我的气愤完全找错了对象
[1:24:58] This wasn’t the salon’s fault 这不是发廊的错误
[1:25:00] I had sat there and witnessed this injustice… 我就坐在那儿 目睹了这个不公正
[1:25:03] and had let it happen 而没有阻止其发生
[1:25:06] I didn’t get involved in the process 我没有介入这个过程
[1:25:10] I forgot to use my voice 我忘了使用我的声音
[1:25:13] I forgot to believe in myself 我忘了信任我自己
[1:25:17] But now I know better 可是现在我懂多了
[1:25:20] I know that one honest voice can be louder than a crowd 我知道一个诚实的声音 可以比一群人的都大
[1:25:26] I know that if we lose our voice… 我知道 如果我们失去我们的声音
[1:25:31] or if we let those who speak on our behalf… 或如果让那些 代表我们说话的人
[1:25:35] compromise our voice… 妥协我们的声音
[1:25:38] then, this country… 那么这个国家…
[1:25:42] this country is in for a really bad haircut 这个国家肯定会有一个坏发型
[1:25:49] So speak up, America 因此说出来,美国人
[1:25:51] Speak up! 说出来!
[1:25:54] Speak up for the home of the brave 为勇敢之家园说出来
[1:25:56] Speak up for the land of the free gift with purchase 为赠品大放送之国大声说话
[1:26:01] Speak up, America. Speak up! 说出来,美国人,说出来!
[1:26:08] And remember… 记住…
[1:26:10] you are beautiful 你们很美丽
[1:26:16] Thank you 谢谢
[1:26:31] Thank you 谢谢
[1:26:33] Everyone, it’s time I spoke up 诸位,是说出来的时候了
[1:26:36] I think Timothy’s smoking! 我想提摩西冒烟啦!
[1:26:44] I’m married 我结婚了
[1:26:47] Thank you 谢谢
[1:26:53] 艾儿得到了 她需要的218个签名
[1:26:59] 维多莉露德是第218个签名
[1:27:05] 布鲁赛议案通过了
[1:27:14] 屈于公众的压力 全国的实验动物都被释放了…
[1:27:23] 其中包括布鲁赛的妈妈
[1:27:40] You didn’t! Thank you! 你不会吧!谢谢你
[1:27:44] Thank you! 谢谢你!
[1:27:45] 波丽最终吃上了热狗
[1:27:48] Thank you 谢谢
[1:27:49] What is this? Oh, my God! 这是什么?
[1:27:50] That’s so perfect! 她丈夫把芬威棒球场的本垒板 寄到了华盛顿
[1:27:55] 这就是恩麦特和艾儿说 “我愿意” 的地方
[1:28:15] 席德.珀斯特有了自己的狗 布鲁赛的妈妈
[1:28:21] This week, Congresswoman Libby Hauser… 本周莉比.豪瑟议员
[1:28:24] finished decorating her house… 完成了她房子的装潢
[1:28:26] sent her son off to college… 把儿子送到了大学
[1:28:28] and negotiated a settlement… 与圣安东尼奥劳工联盟
[1:28:31] between the San Antonio labor unions… 和卫生部
[1:28:33] and the Department of Sanitation 达成了安置协议
[1:28:35] Snaps for Congresswoman Hauser! 为豪瑟议员叫好
[1:29:05] 莉娜向提摩西求婚
[1:29:08] 今晚
[1:29:09] 新婚
[1:29:15] 新婚
[1:29:25] Now that we’re married, where do you want to live? 现在我们结婚了 我们到哪儿去住?
[1:29:28] Beverly Hills? Boston? Washington? 比佛利山?波士顿?华盛顿?
[1:29:31] -I know just the place. -Yeah? -我想我知道去哪儿 -是吗?
2003年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Legally Blonde(律政俏佳人01)[2001]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Soul(心灵奇旅)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme