英文名称:La ragazza del lago
年代:2007
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:13] | 湖畔少女 | |
[01:41] | Make sure you go straight home. | 要直接回家 不准在外面逗留哦 |
[01:45] | You’re going to school tomorrow. | 明天要乖乖去上学哦 |
[01:48] | Promise. | 向我保证 |
[01:49] | I promise, auntie. | 我保证 婶婶 |
[01:55] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[02:09] | Good morning, Maria. | 早上好 玛利亚 |
[02:11] | Hi, Marta. | 早上好 玛塔 |
[02:31] | Hi, Marta. | 早上好 玛塔 |
[02:32] | Hi, Silvia. | 早上好 西尔维娅 |
[02:54] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[03:00] | It’s late. | 要迟到了 |
[03:03] | I was dreaming. You shouldn’t have woken me up. | 我还在做梦 别吵我 |
[03:54] | Hi, Mario. | 你好 马里奥 |
[04:12] | I can’t. Mom’ll get worried. | 不行 妈妈会担心的 |
[04:30] | All right. | 那好吧 |
[04:47] | Bye, Alfredo. | 再见 阿尔弗雷多 |
[05:28] | “My darling, I’ve been longing to write to you for ages…” | “亲爱的 我老早就想给你写信了” |
[06:10] | – Lorenzo! – Paola, what is it? | -洛伦佐 -宝拉 怎么了 |
[06:12] | – Marta’s gone missing! – What? | -玛塔不见了 -什么 |
[06:16] | We’ve been looking for her for the past hour! | 我找了她一个小时 |
[06:18] | What’ll I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[06:21] | Calm down. Tell me what happened. | 别慌 告诉我发生了什么事 |
[06:23] | I’ve looked everywhere for her! | 我到处都找不到她 |
[06:27] | When I’m on night shift, | 我值夜班的时候 |
[06:29] | she sleeps at Lucia’s, | 她就在露西亚那儿过夜 |
[06:30] | and if she skips school, she comes home by herself. | 如果逃学了 她会一个人回家的 |
[06:33] | But this morning… | 但是早上… |
[06:35] | – Maybe she’s with a friend. – No! | -说不定和她的朋友在一起 -不会的 |
[06:37] | She only stops to feed Mr. Armando’s dog. | 她只有可能去喂阿曼多先生的狗 |
[06:41] | I’ll help you. | 我会帮你的 |
[06:42] | They’re looking for her out of town too. | 他们也在城外找她 |
[06:44] | Out of town? Why? | 在城外找? 为什么 |
[06:47] | Why would she go out of town? | 她出城去干什么 |
[06:51] | His name’s Hercules. | 他叫大力士 |
[06:53] | He’s sick. | 他病了 |
[06:55] | But he’s my favorite. | 但他是我的最爱 |
[06:57] | He’s the oldest of them all. | 他是他们中年纪最大的 |
[07:01] | You can stroke him, if you like. | 你要是喜欢的话可以摸摸他 |
[07:04] | My father would like to fry him, but I won’t let him. | 我父亲想油炸了他 但我不准 |
[07:07] | I’ve made a grave for him | 我已经在附近 |
[07:10] | nearby for when he dies. | 给他挖了个墓 |
[07:13] | I’d rather fry my father. | 我宁愿油炸了我爸 也不愿意向他下手 |
[07:15] | Can I use your toilet? | 我能去下厕所吗 |
[07:20] | It’s over there. | 厕所在那边 |
[07:53] | Yes? | 喂? |
[07:56] | Yes, it’s me. | 是的 我是 |
[08:06] | Since when? | 什么时候的事 |
[08:13] | I’ll be down in ten minutes. | 我10分钟后到 |
[09:30] | The little girl? | 那个小女孩呢 |
[09:36] | Mario, I asked you where the girl is! | 马里奥 我问你那个小女孩在哪儿 |
[09:42] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[09:45] | Are you happy now? | 你现在高兴了吧 |
[09:47] | Where did you leave your jacket? | 你把夹克扔哪儿了 |
[09:54] | I lost it. | 我弄丢了 |
[11:18] | Inspector, I’m sorry | 检察官 对不起 |
[11:20] | to bother you for something so silly. | 为了那么点小事劳烦您 |
[11:22] | Is that her? | 她就是那个小女孩吗 |
[11:23] | Yes, she was on her way into town. | 是的 她正要进城 |
[11:25] | Did she say where she’d been? | 她说她去哪儿了吗 |
[11:26] | To see Mario’s rabbits. | 去看马里奥的兔子 |
[11:27] | Who’s this Mario? | 马里奥是谁 |
[11:29] | A weirdo, but he’s harmless. | 一个怪人 但他不坏 |
[11:31] | Everyone’s harmless till they turn nasty. | 人只有变可怕了才会成为坏人 |
[11:35] | And who are you? | 你是谁 |
[11:37] | I’m Giovanni. | 我叫琪奥凡尼 |
[11:39] | Your Mom called me. She was worried. | 你妈妈叫我来的 她很担心 |
[11:42] | – Is she mad? – I don’t think so. | -她生气了吗 -我想没有吧 |
[11:44] | We’d better go. She’s waiting. | 我们该走了 她在等你 |
[11:48] | Mario’s worried that his Dad will | 马里奥担心他爸爸 |
[11:51] | take Hercules and fry him. | 会把大力士拿去油炸了 |
[11:53] | – Who’s Hercules? – A rabbit. | -谁是大力士 -一只兔子 |
[11:56] | I wanted to take him with us, but Mario said | 我想带他跟我们一起去湖边 |
[11:59] | that he’d be frightened at the lake of the serpent. | 但马里奥说他害怕湖里的大蛇 |
[12:03] | It’s a small lake near here. There’s a legend. | 附近的一个小湖 那儿有个传说 |
[12:05] | A snake lives in the water, | 一条大蛇住在湖里 |
[12:07] | and if you look at it, | 如果你看到那条大蛇 |
[12:09] | you fall asleep forever. | 你就会永远睡去 |
[12:13] | Do you believe that? | 你相信吗 |
[12:14] | It’s not a legend! | 这不是传说 |
[12:21] | Today the snake came | 今天那条蛇 |
[12:23] | and cast a spell. | 就给人下了咒 |
[12:27] | Nonsense, sweetheart… | 胡说八道 宝贝… |
[12:32] | Will you tell me | 你能告诉我 |
[12:33] | what happened at the lake with Mario? | 你和马里奥在湖边干什么吗 |
[12:38] | Marta! | 告诉我 玛塔 |
[12:44] | Maybe we should leave them alone a while. | 或许我该让你们单独待会儿 |
[13:13] | Inspector. | 检察官 |
[14:10] | Holy God. | 我的天哪 |
[14:44] | – You know who she is? – It’s Anna. | -你知道她是谁吗 -是安娜 |
[14:47] | Anna Nad. | 安娜・纳德 |
[15:36] | Can you be quiet, please? | 你安静点好吗 |
[15:41] | Siboldi, who are you calling? | 西博尔蒂 你在跟谁打电话呢 |
[15:45] | Sorry, I’ve finished. | 对不起 我打好了 |
[15:47] | Seen anyone from the station? | 你从车站看到谁了吗 |
[15:48] | Yes, prosecutor Giani is here. | 吉亚尼检察官 |
[15:51] | I don’t see her anymore. | 我不想再看到她了 |
[15:59] | You want the jacket kept on? | 夹克要一直那样盖着吗 |
[16:01] | Leave her as she is. | 就这么放着吧 |
[16:02] | When you’ve taken enough photos, remove the jacket. | 照片照好了 就把夹克拿走吧 |
[16:09] | – How did she die? – Respiratory failure. | -她怎么死的 -呼吸衰竭 |
[16:12] | She could’ve drowned, but there may be another cause. | 可能是淹死的 也可能有其他死因 |
[16:16] | – Seen the marks on her neck? – Yes. | -看到她脖子上的痕迹了吗 -看到了 |
[16:19] | She’s been dead a few hours. | 她死了几个小时了 |
[16:23] | – I have to take her away now. – Wait. | -我得把她带走了 -等一下 |
[16:26] | Let me look at her for a bit longer. | 让我再多观察下她 |
[16:33] | Siboldi, clear the area. | 西博尔蒂 清理现场 |
[16:34] | Move away, please! | 麻烦把尸体抬走 |
[16:56] | Take the jacket off. | 把夹克拿走 |
[17:19] | Where does this Mario live? | 这位马里奥住哪儿 |
[17:20] | Down there, over the hill, | 从这儿下去 在那边山上 |
[17:22] | but we’d better take the car. | 我们最好开车去 |
[17:25] | All right, let’s go. | 那好吧 我们走 |
[17:30] | Inspector, Mario’s a screwball, | 检察官 马里奥虽然人有点不正常 |
[17:32] | but he wouldn’t hurt a fly. | 但他连苍蝇都不会伤害的 |
[17:33] | You’ve told me. I know he’s your friend. | 你跟我说过了 我知道他是你朋友 |
[17:35] | He’s everyone’s friend. | 他是所有人的朋友 |
[17:37] | Okay, but I want a word with him. | 好吧 但我想跟他聊几句 |
[17:39] | – Can I? – Of course. | -可以吗 -当然 |
[17:41] | Good. | 好的 |
[17:43] | Alfredo, go into town, get some info on the girl. | 阿尔弗雷多 你进城去调查死者的情况 |
[17:47] | Where she lived, with whom, | 她住哪儿 和谁住 |
[17:49] | who saw her last… | 谁最后见到她… |
[17:54] | Here’s the law. | 这是规矩 |
[17:56] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[17:59] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吧 |
[18:01] | You need to have guts to do this job. | 做警察这工作需要勇气 |
[18:04] | I don’t, not at the moment. | 我现在不太好 |
[18:06] | I’m going. Alfredo will help you. | 我走了 阿尔弗雷多会帮你的 |
[18:09] | Alfredo, your trusted assistant. | 阿尔弗雷多是你信任的助手 |
[18:11] | I’ll go talk to him. | 我去和他谈谈 |
[18:13] | He’s heading into town. If you hurry, | 他去城里了 要是你动作快 |
[18:14] | you’ll catch him. | 可以追上他 |
[18:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:22] | You see that man? | 你看见那个男的了吗 |
[18:24] | If you keep lying, he’ll lock you up. | 要是你继续撒谎 他会把你关起来 |
[18:27] | – Not locked up! – He will! | -不要把我关起来 -他会的 |
[18:30] | Go easy, Siboldi. | 放松点 西博尔蒂 |
[18:31] | I don’t want to be locked up. | 我不想被关起来 |
[18:33] | No, Mario. Don’t worry. | 不会的 马里奥 别担心 |
[18:35] | But we need your help. | 但我们需要你的帮助 |
[18:39] | Tell me why you’re so scared. | 告诉我 你为什么害怕 |
[18:44] | What are you scared of? | 你害怕什么 |
[18:47] | Is it something you saw at the lake? | 是因为在湖边看到了什么 所以害怕? |
[18:49] | Are you scared of me? | 还是你怕我 |
[18:51] | Of your father? | 怕你父亲? |
[18:54] | Please, leave me alone with Mario. | 请让我跟马里奥单独待一会儿 |
[18:57] | – Why? – Just for a few minutes. | -为什么 -就几分钟 |
[18:59] | – But why? – I don’t need to explain. | -为什么 -我不需要跟你解释 |
[19:01] | Don’t you? Won’t you explain? | 为什么 解释清楚 |
[19:04] | You just waltz in here… | 你就这样大大方方走进来了 |
[19:06] | like it’s your house! | 好像这是你家一样 |
[19:07] | No need to shout. I’m not deaf. | 你没必要这么大声说话 我不聋 |
[19:12] | Who are you, an inspector? | 你是谁 检察官吗 |
[19:14] | I’m just doing my job. | 我只是在尽我的职责 |
[19:17] | Keep this dog away. | 让那条狗离我远点 |
[19:19] | If he attacks me, I’ll shoot him! | 他要是咬我 我就毙了他 |
[19:21] | Be good. | 老实点 |
[19:23] | Please, go into the other room. Come on, | 请到别的屋子里去 快点 |
[19:25] | Siboldi! | 西博尔蒂 |
[19:27] | Come with me. | 跟我过去吧 |
[19:29] | – Need a hand? – No, I don’t need any help. | -要我帮忙吗 -我不需要任何帮助 |
[19:39] | So, Mario, | 好吧 马里奥 |
[19:41] | That girl you saw at the lake, | 你在湖边看到的那个少女 |
[19:44] | was she lying like that, | 她本来就那样躺在那里的 |
[19:46] | or did you move her? | 还是你动过她 |
[19:48] | She was like that. | 她本来就那样的 |
[19:50] | You didn’t touch her? | 你没碰过她吗 |
[19:56] | Where did you touch her? | 你碰过她哪里了 |
[19:58] | – Here. – Why? | -这里 -为什么 |
[20:00] | To talk to her. | 跟她说话 |
[20:03] | I asked her if she was sleeping, but she didn’t reply, | 我问她是不是在睡觉 但她没回答我 |
[20:06] | so I whispered in her ear, quietly. | 所以我在她耳边细语 |
[20:08] | What did you say? | 你说了什么 |
[20:10] | That she shouldn’t have swum in the lake | 说她不应该在湖里游泳 |
[20:13] | because this is the season of the snake. | 因为湖里的大蛇在这个季节经常出没 |
[20:15] | The snake looked her in the eyes, | 蛇用眼睛看着她 |
[20:19] | cast its spell, and put her to sleep. | 对她施咒 让她沉睡过去 |
[20:29] | How do you know the snake looked at her? | 你怎么知道蛇看到了她 |
[20:32] | Because she was under a spell. | 因为她中咒了 |
[20:40] | Why did you put your jacket over her? | 你为什么把夹克盖在她身上 |
[20:44] | I thought she was cold. My jacket’s very warm. | 我以为她很冷 我的夹克很暖和 |
[20:47] | Mario, that girl’s dead. | 马里奥 那个女孩死了 |
[20:53] | That’s a bit soon. | 死得可真快 |
[20:55] | I agree. | 是的 |
[20:58] | Did you know her well? | 你跟她熟吗 |
[21:00] | Yes, she used to pass by here when she went running. | 是的 她跑步的时候总是经过这里 |
[21:05] | I was there when she won the hockey medal. | 她曲棍球获胜的时候我在比赛现场 |
[21:08] | – Were you fond of her? – Yes, quite a bit. | -你喜欢她吗 -挺喜欢的 |
[21:12] | How much? | 有多喜欢 |
[21:14] | I always wanted her to win. | 我总希望她比赛获胜 |
[21:20] | Apart from you, who else was fond of her? | 除了你 还有谁喜欢她 |
[21:23] | – Her father. – Of course, her Dad. | -她父亲 -是的 她父亲 |
[21:28] | – And apart from her Dad? – Everyone. | -除了她父亲呢 -所有人 |
[21:31] | – No one disliked her? – No. | -没人不喜欢她? -没有 |
[21:35] | You’re sure? | 你确定? |
[21:44] | If I tell you, what’ll you do? | 如果我告诉了你 你会怎么样 |
[21:46] | Nothing. It’ll be our secret. | 不怎么样 这是我们的秘密 |
[21:57] | My father hates her | 我父亲讨厌她 |
[21:59] | Because Anna has long, slim legs. | 因为安娜有双又细又长的腿 |
[22:04] | Instead he… | 实际上 他… |
[22:11] | Anna had an older boyfriend, | 安娜有个比她大的男朋友 |
[22:14] | Roberto Biasutti. | 叫罗伯托・比萨提 |
[22:15] | He works in a factory near here. | 他在附近的一家工厂工作 |
[22:18] | The girl’s father is Davide Nad. | 死者的父亲叫戴维・纳德 |
[22:21] | He’s a widower. | 是个鳏夫 |
[22:22] | He went to visit his brother in Tarvisio today. | 今天去看望他住在塔尔维西奥的兄弟了 |
[22:25] | He has another daughter, Silvia, | 他还有个女儿 叫西尔维娅 |
[22:27] | a student. | 是个学生 |
[22:28] | She’s trying to get hold of him. | 她想要跟他搞好关系 |
[22:32] | Yes, thanks. | 好的 多谢 |
[22:34] | The Mayor is letting us use some spare rooms. | 镇长让我们用空置着的房间 |
[22:37] | Roberto lives with his Mom. She’s a housekeeper. | 罗伯托和他母亲住在一起 她是个主妇 |
[22:40] | – And his father? – There’s never been a father. | -他父亲呢 -他没有父亲 |
[22:43] | Never been a father… | 没有父亲… |
[22:45] | There’s always a father. | 没父亲哪会有他 |
[22:54] | Anna was the only decent thing. | 安娜是我生命中唯一的快乐 |
[22:57] | The only one. | 唯一的快乐 |
[23:02] | If you don’t feel like talking, we can come back. | 如果你今天不想说 我们可以改天再来 |
[23:04] | No, I’m all right. | 不用 我没事 |
[23:07] | You want some water? | 你想喝点水吗 |
[23:10] | Something stronger? | 或者来点酒? |
[23:13] | I don’t want anything. | 我什么都不想要 |
[23:18] | Your Mom told me you stayed home all day today. | 你母亲告诉我 你今天一天都在家 |
[23:20] | – I didn’t go to work. – Why? | -我没去上班 -为什么 |
[23:23] | It’s no fun working in the factory. | 在工厂工作无聊死了 |
[23:27] | I call in sick every now and then. | 我经常请病假 |
[23:30] | When did you last see Anna? | 你最后看到安娜是什么时候 |
[23:34] | This morning. | 今天早上 |
[23:36] | This morning? | 今天早上? |
[23:38] | At what time? | 什么时候 |
[23:40] | I left her house just before 8:00. | 我8点不到离开她家的 |
[23:48] | Were you having sex? | 你们做爱了吗 |
[23:50] | – Why do you ask? – I need to know. | -你为什么这么问 -我得知道 |
[23:53] | That’s private. | 这是隐私 |
[23:55] | Isn’t there a law on privacy? | 我难道没有隐私权吗 |
[23:58] | Yes, but there’s been a murder. | 有 但现在发生了谋杀案 |
[24:03] | Well? | 有没有 |
[24:05] | Of course we were having sex. | 我们当然做了 |
[24:08] | I won’t be back tonight. | 我今晚不回来了 |
[24:10] | Can you stay at Agnese’s? | 你能去亚尼丝阿家过夜吗 |
[24:14] | I’d rather you stayed with Agnese. | 我觉得你去亚尼丝阿那儿比较好 |
[24:19] | All right, bye. | 好吧 再见 |
[24:29] | We’ve talked to her neighbors. | 我们问过她邻居了 |
[24:31] | She went out at about 8:00, as usual. | 她和平常一样 早上8点左右出的门 |
[24:34] | There’s a man outside who met her in town. | 有一个男人在城里和她见了面 |
[24:36] | – Who is he? – Corrado Canali, a local. | -是谁 -科拉多・卡纳利 本地人 |
[24:39] | He has a shop in Udine. | 他在乌第涅开了家店 |
[24:41] | But his wife runs it now. They split up… | 但现在由她老婆管 他们分开了… |
[24:44] | – Fine, show him in. – Yes. | -好的 带他进来 -好的 |
[24:53] | – May I? – Come in. | -我能进来吗 -进来 |
[24:57] | – Good morning. – Good morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[25:00] | I just heard about Anna. It’s awful. | 安娜的事我刚听说了 太不幸了 |
[25:03] | I knew her well. | 我和她很熟 |
[25:05] | She was Angelo’s babysitter, my son. | 她是我儿子安其拉的保姆 |
[25:09] | Where did you see her today? | 你今天在哪儿看到她的 |
[25:10] | Outside the coffee shop. | 咖啡店门外 |
[25:11] | She was going in, and I offered her a coffee. | 她进了咖啡店 我给她叫了杯咖啡 |
[25:14] | – Did she accept? – No, she had to go. | -她喝了吗 -没 她急着走了 |
[25:17] | – Did she say where? – No. | -她有说去哪儿了吗 -没有 |
[25:27] | That’s all for now, | 暂时问到这儿吧 |
[25:28] | but as I’ve told everyone, don’t leave town. | 我跟所有人都是那样说 不准出城 |
[25:31] | We may need to speak to you again. | 我们可能还会找你问话 |
[25:34] | All right. | 好的 |
[25:36] | – Good-bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[25:41] | Is there anything that didn’t belong to her? | 这儿有没有什么东西不是你女儿的 |
[25:44] | No, it’s all hers. | 不 都是她的 |
[25:50] | I don’t want to identify her. I can’t do it. | 我不想去认尸 我做不到 |
[25:54] | Don’t worry, Mr. Nad. | 别担心 纳德先生 |
[25:56] | Your daughter Silvia did it. | 你女儿西尔维娅去了 |
[25:58] | – She’s not my daughter. – Sorry? | -她不是我女儿 -什么 |
[26:01] | When I met my wife, she’d just lost her husband. | 我遇到我老婆时 她刚刚丧偶 |
[26:06] | Silvia was just over a year old. | 西尔维娅当时一岁多点儿 |
[26:17] | – Her phone’s missing. – Forensics has it. | -她的手机不见了 -在犯罪调查科 |
[26:24] | Where’s her backpack? | 她的背包在哪儿 |
[26:28] | You’re sure she had it with her? | 你确定她有背着包? |
[26:31] | She had it when she left. | 出门的时候她背着的 |
[26:39] | How can someone die like this? | 她怎么能这样就死了 |
[26:41] | How can this happen? | 怎么会发生这种事 |
[26:45] | I want to be able to cry alone. | 我想自己独自哭会儿 |
[26:47] | Not in front of you. | 不想在你面前流泪 |
[26:50] | We won’t be long. | 不会耽误你很久的 |
[26:52] | What was in Anna’s backpack? It’s gone. | 安娜的背包里有什么 背包不见了 |
[26:56] | The usual, I think, nothing special. | 就平常的东西吧 我想没什么特别的 |
[26:59] | Did she keep a diary? | 她写日记吗 |
[27:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:04] | She wouldn’t have told me anyway. | 就算写 她也不会告诉我 |
[27:06] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[27:08] | Anna was different. | 安娜不一样 |
[27:10] | She was totally different from me. | 她跟我完全不同 |
[27:12] | You’re beautiful, and Anna? | 你很漂亮 安娜呢 |
[27:14] | Didn’t you see her? | 你没见到她吗 |
[27:18] | I did. | 见到了 |
[27:20] | Didn’t you see how beautiful she was? | 没发现她很漂亮吗 |
[27:23] | Can I go now? I want to take my Dad home. | 我想走了 把我爸带回家 |
[27:26] | Would you help us try to find some clues in Anna’s room? | 你能到安娜的房间帮我们找点线索吗 |
[27:31] | – Now? – Yes. | -现在吗 -是的 |
[27:33] | – All right. – Come, Silvia. | -好吧 -来 西尔维娅 |
[27:48] | Can I give something to her Dad? He keeps crying. | 我能给她爸爸拿点什么吗 他一直在哭 |
[27:52] | He keeps saying, “My little girl!” | 不停地说 “我的宝贝女儿” |
[27:55] | What can you give him? | 你能给他什么 |
[27:57] | Some medicine? | 药吗 |
[28:02] | What medicine, what medicine… | 什么药 什么药啊… |
[28:12] | “My little girl”… | “我的宝贝女儿”… |
[28:55] | – Whose watch is that? – Roberto’s. | -这手表是谁的 -罗伯托的 |
[28:58] | They used to swap them occasionally. | 他们有时换着戴 |
[29:00] | They stayed here last night. Did you see them? | 他们昨晚在这儿睡的 你看见没有 |
[29:03] | No, maybe when they came upstairs. | 没有 也许他们回来时 |
[29:05] | I was sleeping. | 我已经睡了 |
[29:07] | They met secretly because | 我爸爸不喜欢罗伯托 |
[29:08] | my Dad hates Roberto. | 所以他们总是藏着掖着 |
[29:11] | He says he’s a loafer. | 说他游手好闲 |
[29:13] | – What’s Roberto like? – Like that. | -他人怎么样 -就那样 |
[29:17] | If everyone hated loafers, we’d have to hate half the world. | 世界上像他这样的人多了去了 |
[29:24] | You want some spaghetti? | 要意大利面吗 |
[29:26] | Whatever’s easiest. | 随便 |
[29:35] | You’ve got a burn? | 烫伤了? |
[29:37] | No, it’s atypical dermatitis. | 没 是非典型性皮炎 |
[29:40] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[29:42] | That they don’t know the cure. | 就是不知道怎么治 |
[30:46] | Come on, film something else! | 得了 拍点别的吧 |
[31:17] | Come on, Dad. Stop it. | 行了 爸爸 别拍了 |
[31:33] | It’s a difficult age. I’m used to it. | 那个年龄段很复杂 我已经习惯了 |
[31:36] | Eight months ago, | 8个月前 |
[31:38] | she told me she didn’t want to compete anymore, | 她跟我说 她再也不想比赛了 |
[31:42] | that she only enjoyed running on the hill, | 只想在小山上跑跑步 |
[31:45] | by herself. | 一个人 |
[31:47] | “It’s not fun by yourself,” I said jokingly. | “一个人可没意思” 我开了个玩笑 |
[31:51] | – Jokingly? – Yes, to make her laugh. | -玩笑? -是啊 逗逗她 |
[31:55] | – Did she laugh? – No, she never laughed! | -她笑了吗 -没 一点没笑 |
[31:59] | What did you do? Laugh by yourself? | 你呢 自己笑了? |
[32:06] | Maybe you don’t understand. | 你或许没理解 |
[32:09] | Did you try it on with Anna? | 你有没有想跟安娜发生些什么 |
[32:12] | – Why do you ask? – Did you or didn’t you? | -问这个干嘛 -有还是没有 |
[32:16] | If I say yes, will I be a suspect? | 我要是说有 会成为嫌疑人吗 |
[32:18] | You already are. | 你已经是了 |
[32:19] | You’ve got a record. You’ve been sentenced. | 你有案底 本可以判你的 |
[32:21] | Unjustly. Read the verdict again. | 不公平 再看看判决书吧 |
[32:24] | I will. Now just answer my questions. | 我会的 现在回答我的问题 |
[32:29] | Anna was a beautiful girl. | 安娜很漂亮 |
[32:32] | At that time, she wasn’t with Roberto. | 那时候 她还没跟罗伯托在一起 |
[32:35] | I thought we could get it together. | 我还以为我们能有所发展 |
[32:37] | At that time, she was 17. She was a minor. | 那时她只有17岁 还没成年 |
[32:42] | Yes, but I didn’t want… | 是啊 可是我也没… |
[32:44] | You’re twice her age, “get it together” how? | 你年纪都是她两倍了 怎么发展 |
[32:47] | We didn’t do anything. We were just friends. | 没干什么 纯朋友关系 |
[32:51] | Even after she’d left, she’d come by for a chat. | 就算她离队了 都会来聊聊 |
[32:55] | Ask the others what Anna was like with me. | 安娜跟我在一起的事 |
[32:58] | Ask the others what Anna was like with me. | 你可以问问其他人 |
[33:01] | I enjoy flirting with girls. | 我是喜欢跟女孩子们玩 |
[33:03] | She knew that. | 她知道 |
[33:05] | I even took her to Udine about a month ago. | 一个月前我还带她去过乌迪内 |
[33:07] | – What for? – To pick up some test results. | -干吗去了 -拿检验结果 |
[33:11] | – She’d missed the bus. – What were the tests for? | -她没赶上班车 -什么检验 |
[33:15] | I asked her, but she said it wasn’t any of my business. | 我问过她 她说跟我没关系 |
[33:19] | I thought Roberto had gotten her pregnant. | 我怀疑罗伯托把她肚子搞大了 |
[33:22] | But that’s how she was. | 不过她就是这样的人 |
[33:25] | That’s why I chose her as captain. | 所以我才让她当队长的 |
[33:27] | – When did you last see her? – Yesterday morning. | -你上次见她是什么时候 -昨天早上 |
[33:31] | – Where and at what time? – Near the coffee shop. | -何时何地 -咖啡店附近 |
[33:34] | I drove past her. | 我开车遇到她 |
[33:36] | She was with Corrado Canali. | 她跟科拉多・卡纳利在一起 |
[33:37] | Be more precise. Did she stop him? | 详细点 是她把他拦下的吗 |
[33:40] | Did they meet by chance? | 还是他们碰巧遇见的? |
[33:41] | I don’t know. They were talking. | 不知道了 他们当时在说话 |
[33:50] | If we had more officers, I’d have him followed. | 要是警力够的话 就让人跟踪他了 |
[33:53] | – Why? – Just because. | -为什么 -就是要跟踪 |
[33:57] | I went to… | 我去了… |
[33:59] | Did you find any medical test results in her room? | 她房间里有没什么医学检测结果 |
[34:03] | – I don’t think so… – Yes or no? | -好像没有… -有还是没有 |
[34:06] | No. | 没有 |
[34:11] | Here are the printouts we requested. | 需要的都打印出来了 |
[34:14] | These are people who Anna called frequently. | 这些是安娜的频繁联系人 |
[34:17] | It’ll take a few days for the rest. | 其他的还要再等几天 |
[34:31] | They’re Persian. | 波斯产的 |
[34:33] | They’re from Baluchistan, southern Iran. | 伊朗南部的巴鲁吉斯坦 |
[34:36] | Is it true kids make these? | 这些真是孩子做的? |
[34:38] | In some areas, yes. | 有些地方是的 |
[34:40] | Because they have small fingers? | 因为他们手指纤细吗 |
[34:42] | Yes, they’re better at knotting. | 对 这样编织方便 |
[34:46] | Actually, it’s the little girls who have smaller fingers… | 实际上 手指纤细的都是小女孩… |
[34:50] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[34:51] | Those are not made by kids, though. | 这些不是孩子做的 |
[34:54] | Why didn’t you tell me Anna called you every day, | 安娜每天跟你打电话 你怎么不告诉我 |
[34:57] | At any time, day or night? | 不论白天黑夜地打 |
[35:01] | I wanted to. | 我本来想说的 |
[35:02] | Why didn’t you? | 那为什么不说 |
[35:03] | You’d have got the wrong idea. | 你们理解得不对 |
[35:05] | Did you have a relationship? | 你们有关系? |
[35:07] | Did you arrange to meet yesterday? | 是不是约好昨天见面 |
[35:09] | No. | 没有 |
[35:11] | I told you. I just bumped into her. | 我跟你说了 是偶然遇见的 |
[35:14] | She had a sort of crush. | 她有点痴狂 |
[35:19] | She thought she was in love with me. | 以为她爱上我了 |
[35:22] | She knew I was sad after I left my wife, | 她知道我离婚后很难过 |
[35:25] | So she’d call me. | 所以就打电话给我了 |
[35:27] | You can’t have any secrets in a town like this. | 这地方太小 藏不住秘密 |
[35:32] | Everyone knows your business. | 大家都心知肚明 |
[35:35] | Ask around. You’ll see it’s true. | 随便问问 你就知道了 |
[35:59] | Alfredo and I are going back to the city. | 阿尔弗雷多跟我要回城了 |
[36:01] | I need to sleep. I’m exhausted. | 我得睡会儿 筋疲力尽 |
[36:05] | Good night, sir. | 晚安 长官 |
[36:08] | Bye. | 再见 |
[36:29] | Getting a D in history is worse than getting an F in Latin. | 历史得了个D比拉丁文得F还要糟糕 |
[36:39] | What’s that on your arm? | 胳膊怎么了 |
[36:41] | Atypical dermatitis. | 非典型性皮炎 |
[36:44] | I’ve had it for a month. | 都一个月了 |
[36:47] | 24 absences in a term are a bit much. | 一学期翘24次课有点多了 |
[36:52] | I don’t feel like studying lately, | 我最近不怎么想学习 |
[36:54] | so I skip school. Everyone does. | 所以就没去 别人都这样 |
[36:57] | – You have to copy everyone else? – Yes. | -你非得跟别人学吗 -是的 |
[37:01] | – Where do you go instead? – Around. | -那你去哪儿了 -到处闲逛 |
[37:04] | – Around? – I’ll be late. | -到处闲逛? -我要迟到了 |
[37:07] | Francesca, who do you go around with? | 弗朗西斯卡 你都跟谁出去了 |
[37:12] | I go by myself. Finished with the third degree? | 我自己一个人 拷问完了吧 |
[37:17] | – Make sure you go today. – Bye, Dad. | -今天要去上学啊 -再见 爸爸 |
[37:27] | Prosecutor Giani asked me lots of questions. | 吉亚尼检察官问了我很多问题 |
[37:30] | She doesn’t understand how we ended up here | 她不明白罪案发生20年后 |
[37:32] | after 20 years in homicide. | 我们怎么还在这儿 |
[37:34] | What did you say? | 你怎么说的 |
[37:36] | “For me and the inspector, all places are the same.” | “对我和警长来说 哪儿都一样” |
[37:39] | That’s a good answer. | 答得好 |
[37:47] | What did you think when you saw her that day? | 那天你看见她时怎么想的 |
[37:51] | She looked like she was sleeping. | 她看上去好像睡着了 |
[37:53] | Why go to all that trouble to put her in that position? | 为什么还这么麻烦把她摆成那个姿势 |
[37:58] | Put the criminal part of your mind to work. | 用你的犯罪思维好好想想 |
[38:05] | It’s too hard. | 太难了 |
[38:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:09] | I thought…that they’d undressed her | 我想…他们把她衣服脱了 |
[38:12] | to make it look like a sexual crime. | 使得看起来像性犯罪 |
[38:14] | Perhaps. | 或许吧 |
[38:17] | But then they couldn’t just leave her lying in the mud, | 但他们不能就让她躺在泥泞里 |
[38:22] | so they placed her on her side, as if she was asleep. | 于是就这么放了 像睡着了一样 |
[38:26] | They wanted it to look peaceful. | 看起来平和些 |
[38:31] | Then they glanced back | 然后他们回头一看 |
[38:34] | and saw Anna’s eyes watching them. | 发现安娜的眼睛看着他们 |
[38:37] | They thought that image would torment them forever, | 觉得这样的画面会一直纠缠着他们 |
[38:41] | so they went back and | 就回来把她的头 |
[38:44] | turned her head. | 转过去了 |
[38:52] | There are sentiments involved. | 这里面还有感情因素 |
[38:55] | Whoever put her in that position was fond of her. | 把她摆成那样的人肯定很喜欢她 |
[39:33] | They’re beautiful. Carlo will love them. | 真漂亮 卡罗肯定很喜欢 |
[39:36] | You’re so kind. | 你真好 |
[39:37] | It wasn’t my idea. | 不是我的主意 |
[39:39] | They’re from Francesca. | 是弗朗西斯卡让我做的 |
[39:44] | Francesca? | 弗朗西斯卡? |
[39:50] | You see, right now, I’m a bit confused. | 我有点搞不明白 |
[39:59] | Is she someone I should know? | 我该认识她吗 |
[40:04] | Is it important? | 这重要吗 |
[40:08] | No, not at all. | 不 不重要 |
[40:14] | Carlo had to go home. | 卡罗得回家 |
[40:17] | It was awful. | 情况不妙 |
[40:18] | The doctors said he’ll be back soon. | 医生说他很快就会回来的 |
[40:21] | They promised. | 他们保证 |
[40:24] | – You miss him? – A lot. | -你想他吗 -非常想 |
[40:28] | When he’s here, | 他在的时候 |
[40:31] | I don’t feel alone in the world. | 我才觉得这世上不是我孤身一人 |
[40:33] | Of course, there’s you too. | 当然了 还有你 |
[40:36] | It’s sweet of you to come all this way. | 你能来真是太好了 |
[40:40] | Taking those early flights, | 乘着早班飞机 |
[40:43] | leaving your students, your wife. | 离开学生 你的妻子 |
[40:45] | You’re very kind. | 你真好 |
[40:47] | It’s just that Carlo | 就是卡罗 |
[40:50] | makes that feeling I have go away, | 吹散我心中的感觉 |
[40:53] | that feeling of sadness. | 伤心的感觉 |
[40:55] | He tells me I’m beautiful. | 他说我很漂亮 |
[40:56] | I know it’s not true, | 我知道这不是真的 |
[40:58] | but I could cry with joy | 但他这么说的时候 |
[41:01] | when he tells me. | 我还是流下了开心的泪水 |
[41:04] | That’s enough about me. Tell me your secrets. | 我的说够了 把你的秘密告诉我吧 |
[41:09] | What secrets? I have none. | 什么秘密 我可没有 |
[41:13] | Some time ago, I noticed you kept a gun in your drawer. | 有阵子 我发现你抽屉里有把枪 |
[41:19] | I don’t remember where we were. | 我们在哪儿相遇的 |
[41:22] | At the beach house? | 海滩小屋吗 |
[41:26] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[41:27] | So I thought, | 我就想 |
[41:29] | “Why does an English literature professor | “一个英文文学教授 |
[41:31] | have a gun in his drawer?” | 怎么会在抽屉里有把枪呢” |
[41:35] | Isn’t that a secret? | 这难道不是秘密吗 |
[41:41] | How’s your wife? | 你妻子怎么样了 |
[41:44] | Worse. | 恶化了 |
[41:48] | The doctors warned me she’d get worse. | 医生警告我 她的情况越来越糟 |
[41:54] | She thought I was her brother from abroad. | 她还以为我是她国外的弟弟 |
[41:58] | She no longer remembers she has a daughter. | 她连自己有个女儿都记不清了 |
[42:02] | How can I explain that to Francesca? | 这些我怎么跟弗朗西斯卡解释啊 |
[42:28] | Inspector, | 检察官 |
[42:29] | I’ve got the search warrant for Roberto’s house. I’m going. | 我办好了对罗伯托家的搜查令 先去了 |
[42:35] | I’ll come as soon as I’m done here. | 我这边事办完就尽快赶到 |
[42:38] | See you later. | 待会见 |
[42:45] | The girl knew the murderer. | 这姑娘认识凶手 |
[42:48] | She trusted him. | 她信任他 |
[42:51] | Was she raped? | 她被强奸了? |
[42:53] | No, she was a virgin. | 不 她还是个处女 |
[42:57] | – You’re sure? – She’d never had sex. | -你确定? -她没有性生活史 |
[43:01] | How was she killed? | 她是怎么被杀的 |
[43:03] | He held her head underwater. | 他把她的头淹没到水里 |
[43:05] | She has marks on her neck. | 脖子上有伤痕 |
[43:07] | How long does it take to die like that? | 这样大概多久断气 |
[43:10] | Anna was an athlete. | 安娜是个运动员 |
[43:11] | She had an excellent lung capacity, | 肺活量很大 |
[43:13] | at least seven or eight minutes. | 至少7-8分钟吧 |
[43:16] | My God! | 天哪 |
[43:18] | No traces of skin under her nails. | 指甲里没有皮肤组织 |
[43:20] | She didn’t try to scratch. | 她没企图去抓凶手 |
[43:23] | It didn’t take much effort to kill her. | 杀她没怎么费力气 |
[43:25] | Could it have been a woman? | 凶手可能是女的吗 |
[43:27] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[43:28] | Yet Anna was strong. | 安娜也很强壮的 |
[43:31] | Yes, but she didn’t fight back. She let herself die. | 她都没反抗 就这样死了 |
[43:35] | Maybe Anna was in agreement with her killer. | 或许安娜同意凶手这么做了 |
[43:40] | That’s not possible! | 这怎么可能 |
[43:43] | She was so full of life! | 她对生活充满了向往 |
[43:47] | Anna was ill. | 安娜得病了 |
[43:49] | She had a brain tumor. | 脑部有肿瘤 |
[43:54] | – Was it treatable? – I don’t think so. | -可以治愈吗 -我看不行 |
[43:56] | She had at most a year to live. | 她最多还可以活一年了 |
[44:18] | When will I get my daughter back? | 我什么时候能把女儿领回来 |
[44:20] | Soon, very soon. | 快了 就快了 |
[44:23] | I need to know. Why won’t you tell me? | 我得知道 干吗不告诉我 |
[44:29] | I need to organize her funeral. | 我得给她安排葬礼 |
[44:32] | Her relatives are waiting. What shall I tell them? | 亲戚们还在等着 我怎么跟他们说 |
[44:36] | Tell them in two days. | 就说两天后 |
[44:38] | – You swear? – Yes. | -你发誓? -是 |
[44:47] | Listen, that doctor came | 听着 那医生刚过来 |
[44:49] | and sat down here just like you. | 就坐在你这儿 |
[44:53] | He asked me what medicines Anna was taking. | 问我安娜吃的是什么药 |
[44:57] | – Why is he asking me that? – Listen… | -他为什么问我这个 -听着… |
[45:00] | Statements have to be accurate. | 报告必须要准确 |
[45:03] | Maybe she just had headaches. | 或许她有头痛 |
[45:05] | Of course, like everyone. | 当然 跟其他人一样 |
[45:07] | What’s that got to do with it? | 这有什么关系 |
[45:10] | We’re asking these questions | 我们问问题 |
[45:13] | because there’s something we don’t understand. | 是因为有些事情还不明白 |
[45:16] | Why did Anna give up hockey? | 安娜为什么不打曲棍球了 |
[45:18] | She was a strong girl. | 她很坚强 |
[45:20] | Maybe she wasn’t well, maybe there was something wrong. | 或许她打不好 或许出什么事了 |
[45:23] | No… | 不… |
[45:25] | Anna left the team after that little boy died. | 那个小男孩死了以后 她就离队了 |
[45:31] | What boy? | 什么小男孩 |
[45:33] | Angelo, | 安其拉 |
[45:33] | Chiara and Corrado Canali’s son. | 就是查拉和科拉多・卡纳利的儿子 |
[45:37] | The one she babysat? | 就是她当保姆照看的那个? |
[45:41] | He was three years old. | 他才3岁 |
[45:44] | After that, Anna cried for a whole week. | 那事之后 她哭了整整一周 |
[45:47] | And that’s why she stopped playing. | 所以她就不打球了 |
[45:51] | If there’d been something else, she’d have told me. | 要是有别的事 她肯定告诉我了 |
[45:55] | You’re sure Anna told you everything? | 你确定她什么事都跟你说了? |
[46:00] | I’m her father. I knew her. | 我是她父亲 我了解她 |
[46:02] | – Do you have kids? – A daughter. | -你有孩子吗 -一个女儿 |
[46:04] | Don’t you know what goes through her mind? | 你不知道她想什么吗 |
[46:34] | You didn’t go to work today either. | 你今天又没去上班 |
[46:37] | Mom, please! Don’t you start too! | 妈妈 别又开始那一套 拜托了 |
[46:41] | You know what’s happened, right? | 你知道发生了什么吧 |
[46:43] | Yes, but they’ll pretend they don’t know. | 是 但他们假装什么都不知道 |
[46:46] | If you don’t go in tomorrow, they’ll fire you! | 要是你明天再不去 他们会炒了你的 |
[46:56] | – Good morning. – Good morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[47:10] | What are these? | 这些是什么 |
[47:12] | Anna gave them to me. | 是安娜给我的 |
[47:14] | She didn’t want them at her house. | 她不想把这些东西放在自己家 |
[47:16] | You didn’t ask me for them. | 你们之前没向我要 |
[47:18] | You think we’re stupid? | 你以为我们都是白痴吗 |
[47:21] | If you’d said you wanted medical tests, | 如果你们说要这些检验单 |
[47:23] | I’d have given you them and avoided this mess. | 我早就给你们了 省得惹一身麻烦 |
[47:28] | We’ll tidy up. | 我们会整理的 |
[47:31] | I’m taking these too. | 这些也要了 |
[47:34] | Those are Anna’s. | 那些都是安娜的 |
[47:35] | Something else you didn’t tell us about. | 还有什么没告诉我们的 |
[47:38] | You can explain it to the inspector. | 你等着向检察官解释吧 |
[47:43] | I’m shaking all over. | 我全身都在颤抖 |
[47:47] | Inspector, | 检察官 |
[47:48] | can you come? It’s just for a minute. | 能不能来一下 只要一小会儿 |
[47:50] | It’s there. We haven’t touched it. | 在那儿 我们还没动过 |
[47:57] | Seen this before? | 见过这个吗 |
[48:02] | – It’s Anna’s. – I know. | -是安娜的 -我知道 |
[48:07] | – Where was it? – Outside. | -在哪儿找到的 -就在外面 |
[48:12] | No, that’s not true. | 不 不可能 |
[48:14] | – You have to come with us. – Why? | -你必须跟我们走一趟 -为什么 |
[48:17] | Because I said so. | 因为我说的 |
[48:20] | What do you want from me? | 你们到底想从我这儿得到什么 |
[48:22] | You want to frame me? It wasn’t me. | 你们想要诬陷我吗 不是我 |
[48:26] | What did you do, Roberto? | 罗伯托 你做了什么 |
[48:28] | Mom, please! | 妈妈救我 |
[48:29] | Roberto! | 罗伯托 |
[49:07] | And now what? | 发生什么事了 |
[49:16] | He had Anna’s medical tests and her backpack. | 安娜的检验单和背包在他那儿 |
[49:20] | I wanted to arrest him, but the shit ran away. | 我想拘捕他 可这个混蛋跑了 |
[49:24] | He knocked Binacci down. He’s a new recruit. | 他把比纳缇推倒了 他是个初犯 |
[49:26] | But you’re not! | 可你不是 |
[49:28] | Did you want me to shoot him? | 难道要我开枪吗 |
[49:30] | He went down there. | 他往下跑了 |
[49:33] | – What’s down there? – The river. | -下面是什么地方 -是河道 |
[49:34] | I’ve called the patrol cars. He won’t get away. | 我已经呼叫了巡逻车 他跑不掉的 |
[50:28] | Where the fuck are you going? | 混蛋 你想往哪儿跑 |
[50:30] | Go easy, Siboldi. | 慢慢来 西博尔蒂 |
[50:32] | I didn’t do it! It wasn’t me! | 不是我干的 真的不是我 |
[50:35] | I’m not the one you’re after. You have to believe me! | 你们不应该抓我 你们得相信我 |
[50:40] | I loved Anna! I didn’t do it! | 我爱安娜 我没有杀她 |
[50:43] | – So why run away? – Take him away. | -那你跑干吗 -把他带走 |
[50:46] | – I nearly had a heart attack. – That’s enough! | -我都快得心脏病了 -够了 |
[50:51] | Come, before it gets cold. | 快过来 不然凉掉了 |
[50:53] | I’m coming. | 来了 |
[51:00] | – What’s this? – Reheated soup. | -这是什么 -我把汤热了一下 |
[51:04] | You should’ve said you’d be back. | 你应该早点说要回来的 |
[51:12] | – Her name was Anna, right? – Yes. | -她叫安娜是吧 -是的 |
[51:15] | Was she beautiful? | 漂亮吗 |
[51:18] | We’ve arrested her boyfriend. | 我们把她的男朋友抓了起来 |
[51:20] | – Was it him? – Maybe. | -是他干的吗 -可能吧 |
[51:25] | – Why would he have done it? – I don’t know yet. | -他为什么那么做 -我也不知道 |
[51:29] | What if it wasn’t him? | 如果不是他呢 |
[51:31] | Not only has she gone, but he’s banged up. | 不仅失去了爱人 他自己也被毁了 |
[51:34] | Worrying you’ll get it wrong and give him a life sentence. | 我担心你会办错案给他判个无期 |
[51:39] | Don’t you ever worry about being wrong? | 你会担心办错案吗 |
[51:41] | All the time. | 一直都担心 |
[51:53] | The soup’s fine. I’m just not hungry. | 汤很好喝 只是我不太饿 |
[52:00] | Francesca… | 弗朗西斯卡… |
[52:01] | Why did you give up piano? | 为什么不想弹钢琴了 |
[52:04] | Again? | 你又来了 |
[52:05] | Your fingers are so long… | 你的手指修长… |
[52:07] | I told you. | 我已经跟你说过了 |
[52:09] | – But you never explained why. – Because I don’t know. | -但你从来没解释过 -因为我不知道 |
[52:12] | There must be a reason! | 肯定有原因的 |
[52:14] | There must be a reason! But I don’t know it. | 肯定有原因的 但是我不知道什么原因 |
[52:16] | I got bored. | 我已经厌倦了 |
[52:18] | I don’t get it, all of a sudden… | 我不明白 怎么突然间… |
[52:21] | Dad, I said I don’t know! | 爸爸 我说过我不知道 |
[52:31] | Leave it. | 放着吧 |
[52:34] | – I’ll do it. – Forget it. | -我来洗 -算了吧 |
[52:42] | Go and eat. I’ll do it. | 去吃饭吧 我来洗 |
[52:44] | I’ve almost finished. | 我已经快饱了 |
[52:46] | Why do women always turn their backs when they argue? | 为什么女人生气时总是转身就走 |
[52:50] | Someone has to explain it to me! | 必须得有人向我解释 |
[53:29] | – Did you see her today? – Yes. | -你今天去看她了吗 -去了 |
[53:33] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[53:35] | Better. | 好多了 |
[53:39] | When can I see her? | 我什么时候才能去看她 |
[53:42] | Not yet. | 现在还不行 |
[53:43] | She’ll get upset if she sees you. | 如果你去看她 她会不高兴的 |
[53:46] | You’ll see her here. | 你会在这里看到她的 |
[53:47] | – Here? – Yes. | -这里? -是啊 |
[53:51] | Will you bring her home even if she’s not better? | 即使她的病情加剧你也会带她回来吗 |
[53:55] | No, I’ll bring her back because she will be better. | 不 她的病情好转我才会带她回来 |
[53:57] | You just need to be patient. | 你得耐心点 |
[54:01] | Mom will be back, and we’ll all be happier. | 妈妈快回来了 我们会越来越幸福的 |
[54:11] | You wonder why I’m angry at you. | 你知道我为什么生你气吗 |
[54:15] | You never tell me the truth. | 因为你从来不告诉我真相 |
[54:18] | You treat me like a five-year-old. | 你总把我当成一个5岁小孩 |
[54:21] | There is no cure for Mom’s illness. | 妈妈的病没药可救了 |
[54:25] | What do you know? | 你知道什么啊 |
[54:26] | I know. I looked on the internet. | 我知道 我在网上查了 |
[54:31] | It’s progressive. There’s no getting better. | 她现在越来越严重 不可能好起来了 |
[54:36] | – You become a… – Stop. | -你变成了一个… -不要说了 |
[54:40] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[54:43] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[54:58] | Why did we come here? | 我们为什么要来这里 |
[55:02] | Why don’t you get a woman? | 为什么你不再找个老婆 |
[55:05] | Just tell me why! | 告诉我为什么 |
[55:19] | This is the Criminal Code, Article 575, read it! | 刑法第575条 念一遍 |
[55:22] | It says “homicide.” | 他杀 |
[55:23] | It’s got nothing to do with me. | 跟我没关系 |
[55:26] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[55:27] | Why did you have Anna’s CDs? | 为什么安娜的光碟在你那儿 |
[55:30] | – I told you. – Tell me again. | -我已经告诉你了 -再说一遍 |
[55:32] | Her computer wasn’t working, so she used mine. | 她的电脑坏了所以她就用我的 |
[55:35] | Why did you spend all day looking at them? | 那你为什么花一整天在看那些东西 |
[55:38] | – To see what was on them. – Why? | -我想看看她的碟里有什么 -为什么 |
[55:41] | To find some clues, to find out who killed her! | 为了找线索 看看是谁杀了她 |
[55:45] | That’s our job. | 那是我们的工作 |
[55:47] | Then we’re in good hands! | 那我们可以强强联手了 |
[55:49] | I don’t think you understand. | 我觉得你还没明白 |
[55:52] | Your situation’s serious. | 你的处境已经很危险了 |
[55:54] | So stop fooling us around. | 所以不要再耍我们 |
[55:57] | Stop acting like an ass and stop being a dickhead. | 别再像个傻子一样 别再白痴了 |
[56:01] | I’m telling you the truth. | 我告诉你们的是真相 |
[56:04] | Don’t take me for a fool! | 不要把我当傻子 |
[56:06] | If you carry on saying | 如果你还坚持说 |
[56:08] | that you didn’t know about her backpack | 你不知道她的背包在那儿 |
[56:12] | or what those tests were about | 你不知道那些检测单是什么 |
[56:14] | or that you only found out after she’d died, | 还说那些东西是她死后才发现的 |
[56:18] | you’ll get 30 years! | 你就等着蹲30年大牢吧 |
[56:22] | I told you the truth. | 我跟你们说的是实话 |
[56:24] | You just don’t believe me. | 你们就是不相信我 |
[56:26] | You tell me what the truth is then! | 那你告诉我真相是什么 |
[56:30] | I’ll tell you, all right. | 好啊 我来告诉你 |
[56:39] | Well? | 说啊 |
[56:45] | What? | 说什么 |
[56:48] | – Tell me the truth then. – I’ve changed my mind. | -告诉我真相 -我改变主意了 |
[56:53] | Son of a… | 狗娘养的… |
[56:55] | Don’t insult me! | 不要骂我 |
[56:58] | Or you’ll be sorry. | 否则你会后悔的 |
[57:03] | Let’s keep calm. | 让我们都冷静点 |
[57:08] | Let’s talk about the CDs. | 我们来谈谈光碟 |
[57:10] | You wanted to erase them. | 你想把内容删了吗 |
[57:13] | It’s not true. It’s not true… | 你胡说 你胡说… |
[57:32] | Could tea be the cause of this rash? | 你是不是喝了这种茶才出疹子的 |
[57:35] | I’ve thought of everything but not tea. | 不可能是茶引起的 |
[57:43] | You found the password for the CDs? | 找到那些光碟密码了吗 |
[57:46] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[57:50] | Was it her boyfriend? | 是她男朋友干的吗 |
[57:53] | It’s very likely. | 很可能 |
[57:58] | How did Corrado Canali’s son die? | 科拉多・卡纳利的儿子是怎么死的 |
[58:01] | An accident, it was terrible. | 一场意外 挺惨的 |
[58:04] | He choked on a biscuit during breakfast. | 吃早餐时被一块饼干噎死了 |
[58:07] | When they realized, it was too late. | 发现时已经太晚了 |
[58:13] | Have you noticed | 你有没有发现 |
[58:16] | that nowadays pregnant women don’t show? | 最近孕妇们不太露面 |
[58:20] | Isn’t that better? | 那不是挺好的吗 |
[58:24] | No. | 不 |
[58:27] | It’s not better. | 不好 |
[58:31] | He says he was home all day yesterday, | 他说他昨天一天都待在家里 |
[58:33] | but he can’t prove it. | 但是他没法证明 |
[58:35] | He got a call at about 11:00, but he didn’t answer. | 上午11点有人给他打电话 但他没接 |
[58:39] | He says he had headphones on and didn’t hear it. | 他说当时戴着耳机没听见 |
[58:43] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[58:44] | Well, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[58:47] | We don’t get on. He doesn’t like me. | 我们合不来 他很讨厌我 |
[58:51] | – I have to get a statement. – He’s all yours. | -我得要他的供述 -悉听尊便 |
[58:55] | I saw the video of Anna. | 我看了安娜的录像 |
[58:58] | Those shots were pretty sick. | 那些画面让人作呕 |
[59:01] | The way the father filmed her, following her around. | 父亲拍摄的方式 并且到处跟着她拍 |
[59:04] | They’re all of Anna, just Anna. | 画面上都是安娜 只有安娜 |
[59:06] | You can hear her sister’s there, but you never see her. | 能够听到她妹妹的声音 但看不到人 |
[59:09] | The father ignores her. | 父亲总是忽视妹妹 |
[59:12] | Did you get that impression too? | 你也有那种感觉吗 |
[59:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[59:15] | – Let’s talk to Nad again. – Then what? | -要不我们再和纳德谈谈 -谈什么 |
[59:18] | We accuse him of loving his own daughter too much? | 我们要指控他过于疼爱自己的女儿吗 |
[59:23] | They say you’re married and have a daughter. | 听说你已婚 而且有个女儿 |
[59:27] | Is your wife pretty? | 你太太漂亮吗 |
[59:30] | How did such a grouchy man | 请问一个脾气暴躁的人 |
[59:33] | find himself a pretty wife? | 怎么会找到一个漂亮太太 |
[59:38] | Maybe I wasn’t so grouchy. | 也许我脾气没那么坏 |
[1:00:12] | Nice, aren’t they? | 很漂亮是吧 |
[1:00:15] | They look perfect, | 它们看上去那么完美 |
[1:00:17] | yet each one has a flaw, | 其实每一个都有瑕疵 |
[1:00:18] | an imperfect knot. | 都有不完美的针线 |
[1:00:20] | Is that intentional? | 是故意留的吗 |
[1:00:21] | A Persian poet says, | 一个波斯诗人说过 |
[1:00:22] | it’s so the goddess of the weave can free herself. | 纺织女神从瑕疵中释放自我 |
[1:00:27] | You didn’t come here to talk about rugs, did you, Inspector? | 检察官 你来这儿不是谈论地毯的吧 |
[1:00:30] | You know me. | 你知道我来这儿的用意 |
[1:00:32] | Don’t be offended, but I could tell right away. | 不要生气 我可以马上告诉你 |
[1:00:37] | No offense taken. | 我没有生气 |
[1:00:39] | She wasn’t like other girls her age. | 她跟同龄女孩不一样 |
[1:00:44] | She was kinder, more sensible. | 她很善良 很懂事 |
[1:00:46] | She was strong and brave. | 她很健壮而且勇敢 |
[1:00:50] | Why didn’t anyone want to look after your son? | 为什么没人想帮你照看儿子 |
[1:00:56] | The other girls preferred looking after normal children. | 其他女孩们更愿意去照看正常的孩子 |
[1:01:01] | Wasn’t Angelo normal? | 安其拉不正常吗 |
[1:01:03] | I thought you wanted to know about Anna. | 我觉得你更想了解安娜 |
[1:01:07] | I’m just trying to get the whole picture. | 我只是试图还原整个画面 |
[1:01:12] | I thought you’d ask me more routine questions. | 我更希望你问我一些常规点的问题 |
[1:01:18] | Like if I have an alibi. | 例如我是否有不在场的证据 |
[1:01:19] | – Do you? – No. | -你有吗 -没有 |
[1:01:22] | You’re not the only one. | 你不是唯一受怀疑的人 |
[1:01:27] | Angelo was ill. | 安其拉得病了 |
[1:01:30] | He was in a world of his own, | 他总是活在自己的世界中 |
[1:01:32] | constantly battling with his fears. | 不断地和他的恐惧作斗争 |
[1:01:36] | The only thing the doctors said | 医生唯一说的就是 |
[1:01:38] | was that he wouldn’t improve with age. | 他不会随着年龄的增长而成长 |
[1:01:43] | He could never sit still. He never slept. | 他不能静静地坐着 永远睡不着 |
[1:01:47] | He cried all the time, since he was born. | 自从生下来他就一直哭 |
[1:01:51] | He’d cry inconsolably. | 他总是哭得伤心欲绝 |
[1:01:56] | Angelo was a difficult child. | 安其拉是个难缠的孩子 |
[1:01:59] | Only Anna knew how to handle him. | 只有安娜知道怎么管得住他 |
[1:02:01] | She was patient. | 她很有耐心 |
[1:02:04] | He’d calm down with her. | 和她在一起 孩子就会安静下来 |
[1:02:06] | He adored her. | 孩子很喜欢她 |
[1:02:09] | I even felt jealous sometimes. | 有时候我都有点嫉妒她 |
[1:02:12] | Jealous in what way? | 嫉妒她什么 |
[1:02:16] | Like all mothers who can’t deal with their kids’ problems | 就像所有不能解决孩子问题的母亲一样 |
[1:02:19] | and take it out on those who are better at it. | 会向比自己能力强的人撒气 |
[1:02:28] | I’ll walk you back, if you like. | 如果你愿意 我送你回去 |
[1:02:56] | Is that your boyfriend? | 那是你男朋友吗 |
[1:02:58] | His name’s Simone. | 他叫西莫内 |
[1:03:00] | Why is he in Canali’s shop? | 为什么他会在卡纳利的店里 |
[1:03:02] | He’s a restorer. He’s picking up a check. | 他是一个修理工 他是来拿票据的 |
[1:03:06] | Are you happy with him? | 和他在一起开心吗 |
[1:03:09] | Some days, I am. | 有时候很开心 |
[1:03:10] | What’s happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[1:03:12] | The other day, you were distraught. | 那天忧心如焚 |
[1:03:14] | Now you look much better. | 现在看上去好多了 |
[1:03:15] | How come? | 怎么会这样 |
[1:03:18] | I just stay away from pain. | 因为我远离了伤痛 |
[1:03:20] | That’s easy to say. | 这么说很容易 |
[1:03:21] | I left home. I’m staying with him. | 我离开了家 现在和他在一起 |
[1:03:24] | You left your Dad alone? | 你把你父亲一个人留在家里? |
[1:03:27] | He’s alone anyway, alone with Anna. | 他总是一个人 独自和安娜在一起 |
[1:03:30] | And he’s not my real Dad. | 他不是我的亲生父亲 |
[1:03:32] | My real Dad died. | 我的亲生父亲死了 |
[1:03:34] | And those who knew him say I’m not missing anything. | 那些认识他的人都说我没有错过任何事情 |
[1:03:37] | You can’t choose your father. | 你无法选择你的父亲 |
[1:03:39] | You just make do with what you have. | 你只能勉强接受你所拥有的 |
[1:03:43] | That’s true. | 这倒是真的 |
[1:03:45] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[1:03:49] | Among the things you confiscated, | 在你们查抄的东西里 |
[1:03:52] | there’s a small bronze angel. | 有一个小天使铜牌 |
[1:03:54] | – I’d like it back. – An angel? | -我想把它要回来 -小天使? |
[1:03:57] | Anna was very fond of it. | 安娜非常喜欢那个铜牌 |
[1:03:59] | All right, I’ll get it back as soon as I can. | 没问题 只要我能拿到就还给你 |
[1:04:10] | This is the way Anna might have taken that morning. | 安娜那天早上可能走的这条路 |
[1:04:14] | What way did she go to school? | 她是走哪条路去学校的 |
[1:04:18] | The bus stop’s here. Her house is there. | 公共汽车停在这儿 她的家在这儿 |
[1:04:22] | So she went this way. | 所以她从这条路走 |
[1:04:54] | – Why did you lie? – Still this question? | -你为什么说谎 -还是这个问题? |
[1:05:00] | How many times have you asked me? | 你问过我多少次了 |
[1:05:03] | Hundreds and thousands? | 千百次还是上万次? |
[1:05:05] | Why did you lie? | 你为什么撒谎 |
[1:05:07] | I wasn’t thinking. | 我当时没想到这些 |
[1:05:09] | I was embarrassed. | 我当时很尴尬 |
[1:05:12] | If I told you I slept with Anna without having sex, | 如果我告诉你 我和安娜睡觉却没做爱 |
[1:05:16] | you’d think I was mad. | 你们肯定认为我疯了 |
[1:05:20] | I’m not mad. I have no sexual hang-ups. | 我没有疯 我也不是性冷淡 |
[1:05:25] | What would my motive be? | 我的杀人动机是什么 |
[1:05:27] | Why would I kill her? | 我为什么要杀她 |
[1:05:31] | Anna and I cared about each other. | 安娜和我互相关爱 |
[1:05:34] | Why would I kill her? | 我为什么要杀她 |
[1:05:38] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[1:05:42] | You don’t know this, but I do. | 有一点你不知道 |
[1:05:44] | Murder victims are usually found in awkward positions. | 受害者通常都会显得处境尴尬 |
[1:05:49] | Anna wasn’t. | 可安娜不是 |
[1:05:54] | It’s as if death freed her from suffering. | 好像死亡让她摆脱了痛苦 |
[1:05:58] | That’s why we thought of you. | 所以我们想到了你 |
[1:06:00] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:06:02] | Anna told you that she didn’t have long to live. | 安娜告诉过你她活不长了吧 |
[1:06:04] | Maybe you cried together, | 也许你们相拥而泣 |
[1:06:06] | And you asked her to die together. | 然后你们约好同生共死 |
[1:06:10] | But she asked you to avoid doctors and clinics, | 但是她要求你不要和医生们说 |
[1:06:13] | to let her die in silence, without bothering anyone, | 让她在无人打搅的情况下静静死去 |
[1:06:17] | and you did that. | 你照做了 |
[1:06:19] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[1:06:21] | I only found out she was ill yesterday. | 我昨天才发现她病了 |
[1:06:32] | I told her everything. | 我对她毫不隐瞒 |
[1:06:36] | And she told me nothing. | 她却什么都不告诉我 |
[1:06:43] | His provisional arrest needs validating. | 对他只能临时监禁 还需要进一步取证 |
[1:06:45] | Did you hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[1:06:49] | I’m talking to you. | 我在跟你说话 |
[1:06:51] | You’re under arrest. Do you have anything to say? | 你被拘留了 有什么要说的吗 |
[1:06:54] | – Fuck off. – Good lad. | -操你大爷的 -算你有种 |
[1:07:15] | We’ve unblocked the cds. | 光碟内容已经读出来了 |
[1:07:32] | Print what’s on them. I want to read it all. | 打印出来 我想好好看看 |
[1:07:38] | What was the password? | 密码是什么 |
[1:07:41] | “Angelo.” | 安其拉 |
[1:08:14] | Inspector, you can’t smoke here. | 检察官 这里禁止吸烟 |
[1:08:21] | Arrest me. | 把我抓起来吧 |
[1:08:45] | “My angel” | 我的天使 |
[1:09:10] | “School’s just started, and I’m exhausted already! | 才刚开学 我就觉得精疲力尽 |
[1:09:14] | “Sometimes I wish they’d understand me, | 有时我真希望他们能懂我 |
[1:09:16] | “that with just a glance, | 只要一个眼神 |
[1:09:18] | “they’d understand my melancholy… | 就能理解我的忧郁… |
[1:09:23] | “I need to realize we’re growing up | 我需要明白大家都在成长 |
[1:09:26] | “and each of us is trying to find our own identity. | 每个人都在努力确立自我 |
[1:09:30] | “I fell asleep in class today. | 今天又在课上睡着了 |
[1:09:32] | “It wasn’t the first time. | 这已经不是第一次了 |
[1:09:35] | “I get overcome by exhaustion… | 我得克服疲劳感 |
[1:09:37] | “I think your eye color depends on your life. | 眼睛是心灵的窗户 |
[1:09:42] | “If someone’s happy, their eyes are bright. | 快乐的人生 目光炯炯 |
[1:09:45] | “I imagined | 我想象有一天 |
[1:09:47] | Angelo, all grown-up and unshaven. | 安其拉长大成人 不修边幅的样子 |
[1:09:50] | “He’ll be hot with the girls, | 他肯定很受姑娘们欢迎 |
[1:09:52] | and I’ll be very jealous. | 我想想就嫉妒 |
[1:09:56] | “I wish certain days didn’t exist, | 真希望有些事从没发生 |
[1:09:58] | “that they’d never existed. | 有些人从未出现 |
[1:10:01] | “Everyone should express themselves in their own way. | 每个人都可以自抒己见 |
[1:10:06] | “Sometimes the team commitments are draining, | 有时团队责任令人不堪重负 |
[1:10:08] | but taking part means a lot to me.” | 但参与其中又意义重大 |
[1:10:17] | “When I go running on the hill and head down to the lake, | 每当我跑过山丘 奔向湖畔 |
[1:10:21] | “I always feel Mario is watching me. | 总觉得马里奥在盯着我看 |
[1:10:25] | “He has kind eyes, | 他很友好 |
[1:10:26] | but his Dad’s stern expression scares me. | 可我真怕他爸爸那刻板的表情 |
[1:10:29] | “His wife left him… | 他妻子离开了他… |
[1:10:32] | “Sometimes, I’m just like my Dad. | 有时 我和爸爸一样 |
[1:10:34] | “I struggle to accept I’m growing up | 我奋力接受这个事实 |
[1:10:36] | and that I’m changing so much.” | 我在成长 在发生巨大的变化 |
[1:10:59] | “When I go running on the hill and head down to the lake, | 每当我跑过山丘 奔向湖畔 |
[1:11:01] | “I always feel Mario is watching me. | 总觉得马里奥在盯着我看 |
[1:11:05] | I’m not scared, but his Dad gives me the creeps.” | 我不怕他 可他爸爸却让我毛骨悚然 |
[1:12:29] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[1:12:31] | I’m digging a grave for Hercules. | 为大力士掘个墓 |
[1:12:33] | Dad says he died of old age, | 爸爸说他是老死的 |
[1:12:36] | but if he poisoned him, I’ll smash his head in. | 要是他毒死了兔子 我一定砸碎他的头 |
[1:12:42] | I know… | 我明白… |
[1:12:44] | I shouldn’t say that about my Dad, but I… | 我不该提我爸的 但是我… |
[1:12:47] | Where is he? | 他人呢 |
[1:12:48] | Where he always is, damn him! | 该死的 还是老地方 |
[1:12:59] | – I want a lawyer. – You’ll need one in court. | -我要找个律师 -法庭上用得着 |
[1:13:02] | Answer my questions. | 回答我的问题 |
[1:13:04] | You can’t treat me as if… | 你这样对我 好像… |
[1:13:06] | I’m not. | 我没有怎样 |
[1:13:07] | You’re intimidating me because I’m in a wheelchair… | 就因为我做轮椅 你就想吓唬我… |
[1:13:10] | Answer my questions! | 回答问题 |
[1:13:12] | Or would you rather do it in a cell? | 还是你想留到监狱里再说 |
[1:13:15] | What can you do unaided? Can you walk? | 你自己能干什么 能走吗 |
[1:13:19] | Can you drive your truck? | 能开车吗 |
[1:13:21] | I can, but I don’t. | 能 但我不开 |
[1:13:23] | Why are the commands on the steering wheel then? | 方向盘上有操作记录 怎么回事 |
[1:13:27] | I used to drive it ten years ago. | 10年前我开过的 |
[1:13:33] | – Squeeze my arm. – What? | -拧我的胳膊 -什么 |
[1:13:35] | – Squeeze it. – Why? | -拧 -为什么 |
[1:13:37] | Just do as I say! | 照办 |
[1:13:41] | Harder. | 使劲 |
[1:13:43] | Harder. | 使劲 |
[1:13:45] | Squeeze it harder. | 再使劲点 |
[1:13:48] | All right, that’ll do. | 好的 等着 |
[1:13:52] | Are you seeing if I’m strong enough | 你是想看看 |
[1:13:55] | to break a rabbit’s neck? | 我的力气够不够拧断兔子脖子吗 |
[1:13:57] | No, if you could drown a girl. | 不 是看你能不能淹死一个女孩 |
[1:14:01] | – Me? – Yes, you. | -我? -对 就是你 |
[1:14:03] | – Why would I do that? – I don’t know. | -我为什么要那样做 -我也不知道 |
[1:14:06] | So you wouldn’t see her running by? | 这么说你没看见她跑过去 |
[1:14:08] | So Mario wouldn’t look at her? | 马里奥也没有盯着她看? |
[1:14:12] | You hate Mario, don’t you? | 你恨马里奥 对吧 |
[1:14:17] | I hated him when he was a boy but not now. | 当他还是个孩子时确实恨 现在不了 |
[1:14:19] | He keeps me company. | 我们相依为命 |
[1:14:21] | It’s just the two of us up here, | 这儿只有我们俩 |
[1:14:24] | a paralytic old man and a weirdo. | 一个瘫老头子 再加一个傻小子 |
[1:14:26] | Why did you hate him? | 你为什么恨他 |
[1:14:28] | You wouldn’t understand. | 你不会懂的 |
[1:14:31] | Your children are probably healthy and intelligent. | 我想 你的孩子个个健康聪明 |
[1:14:34] | – Try. – I can’t. | -说来听听 -不行 |
[1:14:38] | I can’t explain. | 我说不出口 |
[1:14:41] | You hate yourself. | 你只恨你自己 |
[1:14:43] | You think it’s your fault. | 你觉得都是你的错 |
[1:14:46] | Everything becomes black. | 一切都没有意义了 |
[1:14:51] | You can only understand if you’ve been through it! | 除非你亲身经历 否则是不会明白的 |
[1:17:07] | If this is about Anna again, I’ve nothing to add. | 如果你又要说安娜的事 无可奉告 |
[1:17:12] | It’s not about Anna. It’s about Angelo. | 不是安娜 是安其拉 |
[1:17:16] | Why? | 你想说什么 |
[1:17:17] | If you don’t feel like it now, I’ll come back tomorrow. | 如果你现在不想说 我可以明天再来 |
[1:17:21] | What’s Angelo got to do with Anna’s death? | 安其拉跟安娜的死有什么关系 |
[1:17:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:17:25] | Ask me what you want, then go. | 你想知道什么就问吧 问完快走 |
[1:17:36] | Did you split up because he died? | 你们分手是因为他的死 对吗 |
[1:17:40] | We couldn’t cope with the loss, | 我们都很内疚 |
[1:17:43] | with the guilt. | 无法面对失去他这件事 |
[1:17:47] | It was worse for Corrado. | 对科拉多来说情况更糟 |
[1:17:51] | Angelo was with him that day. | 科拉多死那天是和他在一起 |
[1:17:55] | After months of tears, pain, madness, | 经过几个月的伤痛 泪水 癫狂 |
[1:18:00] | we went our separate ways. | 我们终于分道扬镳 |
[1:18:05] | How did Angelo die? | 科拉多是怎么死的 |
[1:18:12] | He was | 他那时 |
[1:18:14] | having biscuits and milk when he choked. | 在吃饼干和牛奶 |
[1:18:19] | Something was stuck in his throat. | 喉咙口就突然卡住了 |
[1:18:23] | He suffocated. | 因此窒息 |
[1:18:25] | He couldn’t shout. | 没法呼救 |
[1:18:30] | What do you remember about that day? | 关于那天 你还记得些什么 |
[1:18:33] | Everything. | 每一幕 |
[1:18:39] | I was in bed. | 我躺在床上 |
[1:18:41] | I hadn’t slept all night because Angelo had been up. | 安其拉不肯睡 我也彻夜未眠 |
[1:18:46] | He cried till 5:00 in the morning. | 他一直哭 |
[1:18:49] | Then he fell asleep, | 到凌晨5点才睡着 |
[1:18:52] | but two hours later, he was up again. | 才过了2个小时 就又醒了 |
[1:18:55] | I couldn’t take it anymore. I was exhausted. | 我受不了了 感觉精疲力竭 |
[1:18:59] | So Corrado went to him. | 所以科拉多去照看他了 |
[1:19:02] | – You stayed in bed? – Yes. | -你一直在床上吗 -是的 |
[1:19:05] | Were you sleeping? | 睡着了吗 |
[1:19:08] | Sort of. | 差不多吧 |
[1:19:12] | Did you hear anything? | 你听到什么了吗 |
[1:19:18] | Their voices as they had breakfast. | 他们吃早饭的声音 |
[1:19:23] | Nothing out of the ordinary? | 没有任何异常吗 |
[1:19:29] | Just Angelo screaming. | 安其拉的尖叫声 |
[1:19:35] | Angelo was screaming? | 他的尖叫? |
[1:19:38] | He always screamed. | 他总是喊个没完 |
[1:19:44] | He’d bashed his cup on the table for hours | 他能摔几个小时的杯子 |
[1:19:47] | until he got what he wanted. | 就为得到他想要的 |
[1:19:52] | You’d dressed him, | 你帮他穿衣服 |
[1:19:55] | and he’d instantly undress himself. | 他立即就给脱了 |
[1:19:58] | You’d give him medicine. He’d spit it out. | 你给他药吃 他立即就给你吐了 |
[1:20:04] | What about your husband? | 你丈夫呢 |
[1:20:06] | Did he scream too? | 他也吵吗 |
[1:20:09] | What do you want from me? | 你到底想知道些什么 |
[1:20:11] | Yes, they both screamed. | 没错 他俩对吼 |
[1:20:13] | But it was normal. He was always like that. | 没什么 他总是这样 |
[1:20:17] | My husband went into the bathroom, | 我丈夫去了浴室 |
[1:20:19] | and Angelo kept on screaming. | 安其拉还是嚷嚷个没完 |
[1:20:25] | So what did you do? | 然后你做了什么 |
[1:20:29] | I put my head under the cushion. | 我把头蒙在枕头里 |
[1:20:35] | You’d have done the same. | 换你 也会那样做的 |
[1:20:38] | Anyone would have. | 任何人都会那么做的 |
[1:20:43] | Then I fell asleep. | 然后我就睡着了 |
[1:20:46] | Could you still hear from under the cushion? | 埋在枕头里 你还听见他们的争吵声吗 |
[1:20:53] | What was your husband screaming? | 你丈夫在说什么 |
[1:20:57] | I don’t want you to get the wrong idea. | 我不想你误会 |
[1:21:00] | Tell me what he was screaming. | 告诉我 他说什么了 |
[1:21:03] | I won’t get the wrong idea. | 我不会乱想的 |
[1:21:07] | Never. | 绝不 |
[1:21:09] | I’ll never tell a living soul. | 我不会告诉任何人 |
[1:21:49] | When I saw you out here the other night, | 那天晚上看见你 |
[1:21:52] | I thought you were coming here. | 还以为你会来这儿 |
[1:21:54] | Did you think so? | 是吗 |
[1:22:00] | I think you hoped so. | 我想你希望我这样想 |
[1:22:03] | Yes. | 没错 |
[1:22:05] | I hoped so. | 我也这样希望 |
[1:22:07] | Everyone hopes so. | 大家都这样想 |
[1:22:12] | It gets to a point | 当他们无法承受的时候 |
[1:22:17] | where they can’t hold it in any longer. | 就会崩溃 |
[1:22:23] | And they need to talk, right? | 他们需要沟通 不是吗 |
[1:22:29] | I knew the other night. | 那天晚上我就知道了 |
[1:22:33] | But I needed more information. | 不过我需要更多讯息 |
[1:22:35] | I couldn’t answer the simplest question. | 否则什么都无法确证 |
[1:22:39] | “Why?” | 你会问 “为什么” |
[1:22:42] | Anna and I were seeing each other. | 我和安娜曾经在一起 |
[1:22:45] | It had been going on a few months. | 有几个月的时间 |
[1:22:48] | Then she started making ridiculous requests. | 然后她开始提一些荒唐的要求 |
[1:22:51] | She wanted to live here. She wanted me to tell Chiara. | 她想住在这儿 还想跟查拉挑明 |
[1:22:55] | She had become obsessive. | 她神魂颠倒的 |
[1:23:00] | So you killed her. | 所以你就杀了她 |
[1:23:03] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:23:08] | Yes. | 没错 |
[1:23:14] | My throat’s a bit dry. | 我嗓子有点干 |
[1:23:43] | Want me to take you inside? | 进来坐坐 |
[1:23:46] | No, let’s wait. | 不用了 在这儿等吧 |
[1:24:00] | In different circumstances, | 好几次 |
[1:24:01] | I’d have been offended about such a big lie. | 我都有种被冒犯的感觉 因为这个谎言 |
[1:24:10] | Don’t you believe me? | 你不相信我吗 |
[1:24:13] | No, I don’t. | 对 不信 |
[1:24:17] | What else do you want to know? | 你还想知道些什么 |
[1:24:22] | I told you. She tormented me. | 我告诉你了 她一个劲地折磨我 |
[1:24:26] | That morning, when I met her at the coffee shop, | 那天早上 我在咖啡馆遇到她 |
[1:24:30] | she insisted that we had to talk. | 她坚持要跟我谈谈 |
[1:24:34] | We arranged to meet at the lake, | 我们打算在湖边见见 |
[1:24:37] | but she wouldn’t listen | 她就是不听 |
[1:24:39] | to reason. | 我解释 |
[1:24:43] | She was freaking out, | 她完全崩溃 |
[1:24:46] | and I lost my temper. | 我也火了 |
[1:24:49] | And you threw her backpack behind Roberto’s house. | 然后你把她的包扔到了罗伯托房子后边 |
[1:24:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:25:02] | You weren’t having an affair with her. She was a virgin. | 你没有和她发生关系 她是个处女 |
[1:25:05] | She wouldn’t have made any plans. | 她对未来完全没有计划 |
[1:25:10] | She had no future. | 她就没有未来 |
[1:25:11] | She had a few months left to live. | 她没几天活头了 |
[1:25:14] | That’s why she didn’t put up a fight. | 这就是为什么她完全不反抗 |
[1:25:24] | Why are there no photos of Angelo? | 为什么没有安其拉的照片 |
[1:25:28] | Why do you ask? | 什么意思 |
[1:25:32] | Why don’t you just arrest me? | 你为什么不直接逮捕我 |
[1:25:35] | Answer me. | 回答我 |
[1:25:40] | What do you know how it feels to lose a child? | 你知道失去孩子的痛楚吗 |
[1:25:45] | What do you know? | 你知道什么 |
[1:25:46] | I can’t imagine it. | 我无法想象 |
[1:25:52] | You go to the bathroom, | 你走进浴室 |
[1:25:54] | and you find his toothbrush | 拿起他的牙刷 |
[1:25:58] | or his rubber duck on the bathtub. | 或是浴缸里的橡皮鸭 |
[1:26:03] | Months go by. | 几个月过去了 |
[1:26:06] | Then you find more toys under the sofa. | 你发现沙发下还有更多他的玩具 |
[1:26:08] | So you put everything away. | 你把所有东西都扔了 |
[1:26:10] | But every time, you feel like you’re committing a crime. | 可每每 你都觉得是在犯罪 |
[1:26:23] | You know how long | 你知道孩子的味道 |
[1:26:24] | a child’s smell lingers on their pajamas? | 会在睡衣上留多久吗 |
[1:26:27] | Who called the ambulance the day Angelo died? | 安其拉死那天是谁叫的救护车 |
[1:26:35] | The operator says it was a girl’s voice, | 话务员说是个女孩的声音 |
[1:26:40] | in such a state that she didn’t leave her name. | 可她没有留名 |
[1:26:47] | A girl who came past here every day, | 一个每天都经过这里的女孩 |
[1:26:50] | right past your window. | 经过你的窗前 |
[1:26:54] | Anna told him what she’d seen, | 安娜告诉他一切所见 |
[1:26:57] | that Angelo had stopped breathing | 安其拉死了 |
[1:26:58] | and no one was trying to help him, no one. | 没有一个人帮他 一个也没有 |
[1:27:07] | And she also saw you. | 她还看见你了 |
[1:27:12] | You heard Angelo coughing, but… | 你听到安其拉咳嗽 却… |
[1:27:21] | You did nothing. | 什么也没做 |
[1:27:26] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[1:27:30] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[1:27:31] | From the day Anna found out she was ill, | 打那天起 安娜发现自己病了 |
[1:27:35] | she’d become obsessive. | 无法释怀 |
[1:27:38] | Her glances, her calls… | 她的目光 她打来的电话… |
[1:27:40] | Accused you and wouldn’t let you forget. | 仿佛声声指控 让你无法释怀 |
[1:27:50] | I’ve just confessed a murder. | 这是一宗谋杀 |
[1:27:54] | I killed Anna. | 我杀了安娜 |
[1:27:58] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[1:28:02] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:28:37] | My husband said he doesn’t want to be there during the birth. | 我丈夫说不想看我生产 |
[1:28:43] | I was disappointed. | 我觉得很失望 |
[1:28:49] | Were you at your daughter’s birth? | 你女儿出生时 你在场吗 |
[1:28:52] | I opted out too. | 我也逃走了 |
[1:28:54] | See what you men are like? | 瞧瞧你们男人 |
[1:28:57] | And your wife? | 你妻子呢 她什么反应 |
[1:29:01] | She was disappointed too. | 她也很失望 |
[1:29:08] | Now, after all this time, do you regret it? | 如今 时过境迁 后悔吗 |
[1:29:14] | Yes. | 后悔 |
[1:29:16] | If I invite you to dinner, | 如果我请你共进晚餐 |
[1:29:18] | will you tell my husband? | 你愿意跟我丈夫谈谈吗 |
[1:29:21] | What? | 谈什么 |
[1:29:23] | That you regret it now. | 如今 你后悔了 |
[1:29:27] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[1:29:29] | Are you being serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[1:29:34] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[1:29:50] | I came to say we made a mistake. | 我们犯了个错误 |
[1:29:56] | Your Mom’s outside waiting for you. | 你妈妈在外边等你 |
[1:30:03] | We never know what to say to people we’ve wrongly accused. | 真不知该怎么跟世人说 我们抓错人了 |
[1:30:06] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:30:12] | You’ve been very strong. | 你很坚强 |
[1:30:16] | Maybe you should have a good cry now. | 也许你该痛快哭一场 |
[1:30:19] | But not on your shoulder. | 不是对着你哭 |
[1:30:21] | Right. | 当然 |
[1:30:44] | Does she really love him? | 她真的爱他吗 |
[1:30:48] | That’s what the doctors say. | 医生说是的 |
[1:30:56] | What about him? | 他呢 |
[1:31:00] | He adores her. | 他对她万般宠爱 |
[1:31:39] | Did you see that? | 看到了吗 |
[1:31:43] | She smiled at you. | 她对你微笑呢 |