Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Lara Croft Tomb Raider:The Cradle of Life(古墓丽影2)[2003]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Lara Croft Tomb Raider:The Cradle of Life(古墓丽影2)[2003]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:古墓丽影2
英文名称:Lara Croft Tomb Raider:The Cradle of Life
年代:2003

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:02] (希腊 桑托里尼)
[02:44] 古墓丽影2 生命的摇篮
[03:14] They’ve found another one. There’ll be no treasure left for her. 他们又找到一个 等到她来宝藏早就没了
[03:18] Mark the location. 标示位置
[03:20] That’s the Frenchman. And over there, Kristos. 那是法国佬 克里斯多也来了
[03:25] They’re all coming. All except one. 全都到齐了 只差一个人
[03:29] All right, follow Kristos. 好 跟着克里斯多
[03:31] When he dives, we dive. 他潜水 我们也下去
[03:34] Maybe we’ll get lucky and find whatever’s down there. 走运的话 也许会找到宝藏
[03:40] Look at that, Jimmy. Look! Why isn’t she slowing down? 你快看 吉米 她怎么不减速?
[03:51] -You were asking? -I knew it! -你问我吗? -我就知道
[04:13] Hello, boys. You’re all wet. 两位 你们全湿透了
[04:17] Many raiders are here, and you make us wait! 很多盗墓者都来了 你居然姗姗来迟
[04:21] But you know I can’t resist a bit of fun. 你也知道我就爱找乐子
[04:27] What’s all this fuss about? What do they think is down there? 这是怎么回事? 他们认为下面有什么?
[04:32] I don’t know what they think, but I think it’s the Luna Temple. 我不知道别人怎么想 但我认为是月神殿
[04:37] The Luna Temple? 月神殿?
[04:39] My sons! If it’s not on television, forget it! 如果电视没报导 别傻了
[04:42] It was built by Alexander the Great. 它是亚历山大大帝盖的
[04:44] A Greek, if you don’t know! 顺便告诉你 他是希腊人
[04:46] Alexander collected treasures 亚历山大搜刮全世界的宝藏
[04:48] and stored them in two places. 然后放在两个地方
[04:51] The majority went to his library in Egypt. 大部分放在他埃及的藏宝室
[04:54] But his most prized possessions went here…the Luna Temple. 但是最珍贵的却在这儿…月神殿
[05:00] By law, no one was allowed to record its location, and in 330 BC it was… 他不准任何人记录地点 在西元前330年…
[05:05] swallowed by the sea. Destroyed during a volcanic eruption. 月神殿沉入大海 毁于火山爆发
[05:09] Lost for ever. 永远消失
[05:12] Until yesterday. 直到昨天
[05:15] If even half of it is intact, 就算只剩半座神殿
[05:17] it will be the greatest find since the Pyramids. 也是金字塔后最伟大的发现
[05:20] The others are heading along this shelf. 其他人沿这片陆棚前进
[05:23] -That’s based on the currents? -Yes. -根据海流资料? -没错
[05:26] This, Gus, is why I was late. 葛斯 我是为了这个才迟到
[05:29] It’s a geological, taken two hours after the quake. 这是地震两小时后的地形图
[05:33] The epicentre was here, five miles northeast of us, but… 震央在这儿 东北方五哩 但是…
[05:37] …look at the currents along the shelf now. 你们看现在的海流方向
[05:42] Wait! They’ve shifted. 慢着 海流改变方向了
[05:44] So, while they’re all diving there, the ruins will actually be… 所以他们在那儿潜水 遗址其实在…
[05:51] here. 这儿
[05:53] Let’s go. 动手吧
[06:17] Something wrong? 怎么了?
[06:20] First, Alexander doesn’t record the temple’s location. 亚历山大并未记载神殿的位置
[06:23] Then, God wipes it from the earth with a volcano. 然后上帝用火山爆发将它沉入大海
[06:27] Now, even the currents change. 现在连海流都改变方向
[06:30] Lara, maybe this temple’s not meant to be found. 劳拉 也许月神殿不该被发现
[06:35] Everything lost is meant to be found. Don’t worry. 消失的东西都该被发掘 放心啦
[08:45] It’s incredible! 好壮观
[08:48] It’s unbelievable! Whoa! 真是不可思议
[08:51] -Oh, my God. -This is huge! -我的天 -好大的神殿
[08:54] Thank you. 谢谢
[09:01] Wonderful. 太棒了
[09:04] Jimmy, this is wonderful! 吉米 棒透了
[09:08] -Do you see what I see? -Oh, my God! -你看到了吗? -我的天
[09:12] It’s incredible. 太惊人了
[09:14] Nicky, look at this. We’re going to be rich! 尼克 你看 我们发大财了
[09:22] Lara! What do you say to two handsome Greek partners? 劳拉 你有什么话要对两个帅哥同伴说吗?
[09:26] Well, when you find two, let me know! 等你找到再告诉我
[09:29] -She’s talking about you. -No, you! -她要你去找 -不 是你
[09:35] Pack the gold coins. 把金币装起来
[10:17] -Lara, what is that? -It’s mine. -劳拉 那是什么? -是我的
[10:34] What is she doing? 她想干嘛?
[10:59] Lara! That column is collapsing! 劳拉 那根柱子要垮了
[11:09] Aftershock! 是余震
[11:12] -I think that’s a sign to leave! -Two minutes! -我们该走了 -两分钟
[11:16] -Lara, we need to leave now! -We’ve got to move! -劳拉 快走吧 -现在就走
[11:30] Keep packing. This thing is going to collapse. Take those two. 继续装 这地方要垮了 你拿这两袋
[11:35] -We have to hurry up. -Go, go! Come on! -我们要快点 -动作快
[11:43] Lara! 劳拉
[16:34] Lara? Lara, it’s us, Hillary and Bryce! 劳拉 是我们 希拉瑞和布莱斯
[16:41] She’s disorientated. That’s normal after three days. 她漂流了三天 头脑不清楚是很正常
[16:45] Nice day for a dip. 泡泡水不错吧
[16:48] Gentlemen, there is an expression: 各位 有句话说得好
[16:53] “It’s not nice to fool Mother Nature. “ 利用大自然会遭到天谴
[16:57] Yet that is precisely what I’ve been doing for some time now… 但是我一直在利用大自然
[17:04] whether it be sarin gas for Mr San, 无论是替孙先生制造沙林毒气
[17:08] improved typhoid for Mr Krev to use in the Balkans, 替克先生改良伤寒杆菌…用于巴尔干半岛
[17:12] enhanced cholera for Mr Duvalier. 也替杜先生增强霍乱的威力
[17:16] While these weapons serve their purpose, 虽然这些生化武器很有用
[17:19] there have always been limitations. 但是始终有极限
[17:22] Stable diseases aren’t lethal. 一般疾病不能致命
[17:26] Deadly ones burn out too quickly. 致命的疾病却无法持久
[17:29] Mother Nature can only be fooled so much. 大自然的利用价值有限
[17:34] Deploy my weapon, and your enemies, however great, will collapse from within. 但使用我的武器 再强大的敌人也会很快暴毙
[17:45] Rather like Mr Monza’s collapsing right now. 就像孟沙先生快要暴毙一样
[17:57] -What the hell is going on? -Monza told Ml6 about this meeting. -这是怎么回事? -孟沙向英国情报局告密
[18:02] That’s why the change of location. 所以我才更改地点
[18:05] He was going to turn me over to them and then seek asylum in the West. 他打算出卖我 然后向西方寻求政治庇护
[18:12] A smart man would’ve known I was on to him. 聪明人早该知道我识破阴谋了
[18:15] He would never have got on the plane. But I knew you would. 他不该坐上飞机 但是我知道你会
[18:19] You actually thought you could fool me. 因为你以为骗得了我
[18:27] That, gentlemen, is the sound of a traitor dying. 各位 这就是叛徒的下场
[18:42] That was an accelerated form of Ebola, deadliest disease known to man. 那是世上最致命的…加速型伊波拉病毒
[18:47] Highly contagious. 传染性很高
[18:50] However, as with all known diseases, 但是…就像所有的疾病
[18:55] there exist stockpiles of antiserum in the West. 西方囤积了大批抗毒血清
[19:27] There is no antiserum for what I am offering you. 我要卖给你们的病毒 没有抗毒血清
[19:31] No treatment. No vaccine. No cure. 没有治疗方法 疫苗或解药
[19:34] The world’s never seen anything like what I’ve uncovered. 世人从没见过我发掘的东西
[19:38] Uncovered? 发掘?
[19:40] Yes. I’ve branched out. 没错 我的事业扩展到…
[19:43] Archaeology. 考古学
[19:45] 0-7-7-4-4-6-8-1
[19:50] That is the account at the Landesbank in Bern. 那是西德意志银行在瑞士分行的帐号
[19:54] $1 00 million each, if you please. 请你们每人付一亿美元
[20:00] (香港 柴湾私人机场)
[20:22] -Where’s Chen Lo? -He has the orb, but Ml6 is on to him. -陈骆呢? -他拿到球 但情报局盯上了他
[20:26] -How? -He doesn’t know. -怎么会被盯上? -他也不知道
[20:28] Rather than risk bringing it, he’s waiting. 他不肯冒险送过来 他在等机会
[20:31] I have just told a cabin full of men about Pandora. The clock cannot be reset. 我已告诉客户潘朵拉魔盒的事 不能拖延进度
[20:37] Tell him to bring the orb at once. 叫他立刻把圆球送来给我
[20:40] (克拉夫特庄园 白金汉夏)
[20:57] You’ll find the killers. Don’t take it out on me! 你会找到凶手的 别拿我出气
[21:19] -Bryce, what have we got? -I haven’t loaded your images yet. -布莱斯 怎么样? -我还没下载你拍的影像
[21:28] -What about references to an orb? -I checked. -有关圆球的资料呢? -我查过了
[21:31] Inventories of the Luna Temple do not list any orb. 月神殿的纪录中并没有圆球
[21:34] I want you both to list every orb ever mentioned in Greek history. 那就查出希腊历史上出现过的所有圆球
[21:39] Every one? 每一颗?
[21:51] That’s… liable… 那样的话…
[21:55] to be… 可能有…
[22:00] thousands. 好几千颗
[22:04] Then we’ll read thousands. 好几千颗也要查
[22:09] Start with that one. 先从那本书开始
[23:05] Perhaps you’d like some tea while you wait? 各位想来杯茶吗?
[23:08] No, they wouldn’t. Tea is for guests, the door is for intruders! 不用 茶是招待客人的 不速之客请出去
[23:15] They’re from Ml6. 他们是英国情报局
[23:17] I can tell from their soft hands and pressed suits. 他们西装毕挺 手无缚鸡之力
[23:21] They make decisions and leave the dirty work for others. 一看就知道只会下令指使别人
[23:24] -I’ve no interest in… -His name’s Chen Lo. -我没兴趣… -他叫陈骆
[23:28] Along with his brother Xien, he runs a ring of bandits, the Shay Ling. 他和弟弟陈宪 率领一帮土匪组成水灵帮
[23:33] They deal in guns, diamonds, antiquities to sell on the black market. 他们走私军火 钻石 古董 在黑市出售
[23:37] They followed you when you arrived in Santorini, where they killed Gus. 你一到希腊就被他们跟踪 是他们杀了葛斯
[23:42] -Why? -For this. -为什么? -为了这玩意
[23:45] Our listening post in Malta intercepted that fax. 我方在马尔他岛…拦截到这份传真
[23:49] It was sent from Chen Lo to a man named Jonathan Reiss. 是陈骆传给强纳森莱斯
[23:52] The scientist? Won the Nobel Prize? 那个赢得诺贝尔奖的科学家?
[23:55] He’s now the foremost designer of biological weapons in the world. 他是全球顶尖的生化武器专家
[23:59] His creations have been at the heart of bio-terror in the past 1 5 years. 十五年来 制造无数生化武器
[24:04] Reiss’s disdain for life is legendary. 他无视人命 没有政治立场
[24:07] He doesn’t care who his weapons kill. 不在乎他的武器杀死谁
[24:11] A modern-day Doctor Mengele. 他是现代的死亡天使
[24:17] We know Chen Lo followed you to obtain the orb, and thus deliver Reiss. 我们知道陈骆跟踪你 抢走圆球卖给莱斯
[24:22] We don’t know why. Candidly, that terrifies us. 但是原因不明 老实说 我们很害怕
[24:25] Reiss is not to be trifled with. 莱斯不是好惹的
[24:29] Pandora’s box. 潘朵拉魔盒
[24:34] Reiss is going to use the orb to find Pandora’s box. 莱斯想用圆球找到潘朵拉魔盒
[24:38] The Greek myth? 那个希腊神话?
[24:40] Pandora opens a forbidden box and unleashes pain into the world? 潘朵拉打开禁忌魔盒 为全世界带来苦难?
[24:45] That’s the Sunday school version, yes. 那不只是神话
[24:49] How do you think life began? Shooting star? Primordial ooze? 生命的起源是什么? 流星撞地球还是原始沼泽?
[24:54] In 2300 BC, an Egyptian pharaoh 西元前2300年 埃及法老王
[24:57] found a place he named The Cradle of Life, where we, life, began. 发现生命摇篮 那是人类生命的起源
[25:03] There he found a box, which brought life to Earth. 他在那儿发现一个盒子 它为地球带来生命
[25:06] The pharaoh opened it, 当法老王打开盒子
[25:08] but all that was left was the Ramante, or anti-life. 里面只剩下代表死亡的洛曼提
[25:10] The plague, the companion to life. 伴随生命而来的瘟疫
[25:13] -Companion? -Nature is about balance. -伴随而来? -生命是一种平衡
[25:16] All the world comes in pairs. Yin and Yang, right and wrong. 一切都有正反两面 阴阳 善恶 男女
[25:21] -What did this plague do? -It levelled the pharaoh’s army. -这场瘟疫造成什么? -它让法老王全军覆没
[25:26] A soldier was dispatched to transport the box to the end of the world. 他儿子派出精兵 将魔盒带到世界尽头
[25:34] 2,000 years later, Alexander the Great reached India, 两千年后 亚历山大大帝来到印度
[25:38] where his army was ravaged by a plague after finding a box. 他的部下找到魔盒后 大军便被瘟疫毁灭
[25:44] India? That’s where the soldier brought it? 印度?魔盒被带到印度?
[25:47] Alexander felt the box was too powerful, 亚历山大知道魔盒威力强大
[25:50] so he returned it to its home, The Cradle of Life. 于是把它送回生命摇篮
[25:54] It has never been seen since. 从此就消失无踪
[25:56] -And this Cradle of Life is where? -No one knows. -生命摇篮在哪儿? -没有人知道
[26:00] Alexander used a map with the box, which he then hid from the world. 亚历山大用地图找到地方 然后就藏起来
[26:05] But the name he gave this map was “Mati”, 但他为地图取名”马提”
[26:08] and the literal translation for the word “Mati” is eye. 照字面翻译的意思是眼睛
[26:14] The orb is the map, hidden in the Luna Temple by Alexander. 圆球就是地图 被亚历山大藏在月神殿
[26:19] Reiss will use it to find Pandora’s box, and when he opens it, 莱斯会用它找到潘朵拉魔盒 等他一打开它
[26:23] he will unleash a weapon more powerful than you could ever imagine. 就会释放超乎想像的强大武器
[26:31] The markings form a pattern, but even if I figure what they mean, 这些刻痕构成图案 就算我能解读
[26:36] we still can’t read the whole map 我们仍看不到整幅地图
[26:39] because we’ve only a partial view. 因为你只拍到一部分
[26:41] -We have to figure out how to read it. -Right. Thank you. -我们要设法解读它 -好 谢谢
[26:45] On behalf of Her Majesty, recover this box before Doctor Reiss. 我代表女王陛下 请你赶在莱斯之前找到魔盒
[26:50] Well, now that I have Her Majesty’s permission… 既然女王陛下都开了金口
[26:56] -Tell me where to find the orb. -It’s in China with Chen Lo. -告诉我圆球在哪 -它被陈骆带到中国
[27:01] We’ll assign two of our best agents to help. 我会派两名顶尖情报员协助你
[27:04] I don’t want them. 我不需要他们
[27:07] Expertise in archaeology doesn’t… 恕我直言 考古学家没法…
[27:09] I didn’t say that I don’t need help. 我没说我不需要帮忙
[27:11] But you won’t get me there in time. 但你们没法及时送我去中国
[27:15] I need someone inside the Shay Ling. 我要熟悉对方的内线
[27:18] Their methods, their hideouts. 他们的手段和藏身处
[27:23] I need Terry Sheridan. 我要泰瑞・薛顿
[27:25] Not if he were the last man on Earth! 就算全世界只剩下他也不行
[27:29] Terry Sheridan, ex-commander with the Royal Marines, 泰瑞・薛顿 前皇家陆战队中校
[27:32] turned mercenary and traitor. 后来成为佣兵和叛徒
[27:35] Put that man on the trail of a weapon he can sell to the highest bidder? 你让那�砘锬玫侥Ш� 他会卖给出价最高的人
[27:43] (哈萨克 巴拉卡拉监狱)
[27:57] Open! 开门
[28:00] I am your host, Armin Kal. 我是典狱长阿敏・卡尔
[28:02] Welcome to Fantasy Island. 欢迎光临奇幻岛
[28:57] Croft. 克拉夫特
[28:59] Hello, Terry. 你好 泰瑞
[29:09] What do you think of my new place? 你觉得我的新家怎样?
[29:12] It’s not quite Croft Manor. 当然比不上你的豪宅
[29:16] What? A key to your heart? To a flat in Zurich. 这是你心扉的钥匙? 苏黎世公寓的
[29:22] You can pick another city, if you want. 你可以挑另一座城市
[29:24] Your record expunged, your citizenship restored. 你的纪录会一笔勾销 并恢复你的身分
[29:27] -By? -Ml6. -谁? -英国情报局
[29:29] Ml6… 英国情报局
[29:31] Would that make me Faust, or the Devil? 这算浮士德的魔鬼交易吗?
[29:35] Pick one, because Ml6 will also arrange a new identity. 随便你 他们会替你安排新身分
[29:39] Yeah? You think I need their help? 是吗? 我不需要他们帮忙
[29:42] Having two faces doesn’t count. 口是心非方面除外
[29:45] What do I have to do? 我为此要做些什么?
[29:48] -Take me to the Shay Ling. -The Shay who? -带我去找水灵帮 -水灵帮?
[29:51] Chen Lo took something from me and I want it back. 陈骆抢走我的东西 我要拿回来
[29:55] Is that you or Ml6? 不是情报局吗? 不关我的事
[29:58] Also, I’ve arranged for ? million when we succeed. 事成之后 你有五百万镑
[30:02] -Call it “second chance” money. -Or life insurance for you. -就算是你的买命钱 -或是你的保险
[30:06] I don’t need any. 我不需要
[30:11] You and I, working alone? 我们独自行动?
[30:13] It’s easier to see through you that way. 这样比较容易看透你
[30:17] So what if, afterwards, 然后呢?
[30:19] Ml6 decide that me back in the world isn’t such a great idea? 要是情报局后悔放我出去呢?
[30:24] Then I feel sorry for whomever they get to come after you. 他们派谁抓你 我都为他难过
[30:33] -You’ve authorisation to kill me? -Any time, for any reason. -他们授权你杀我? -随时随地 任何理由
[30:37] Why don’t you just do it, then? 那你为何不动手?
[30:41] What is it they say? “Hell hath no fury…” 是不是女性的满腔怒火?
[30:44] You’re not that good. 你没那么行
[30:46] The Shay Ling are like ghosts, Croft. 水灵帮神出鬼没 劳拉
[30:50] They move constantly, 他们不停移动
[30:52] and their home is the most remote mountain region in China. 躲在中国最偏远的山区
[30:56] Region? 山区?
[30:58] You’ll have to do better than that. 你要更有把握
[31:12] Get me into China, and I’ll get you to them in a day. 只要送我进中国 一天内我就能找到他们
[31:17] No guns, no money, no weapons of any kind. 不准用枪 金钱或任何武器
[31:21] Talk about taking the fun out of life! 那岂不是人生无趣
[31:40] They’ve spies all over China. 中国到处有他们的眼线
[31:42] We slip in to Beijing undetected, then we go by truck. 我们要偷渡到北京 然后坐卡车
[31:47] Truck? I was thinking about something a little faster. 卡车?我想的是更快的交通工具
[31:57] A little faster? 更快一点?
[32:03] This is a little faster, but the Chinese will track the pod. 这玩意是很快 不过中国军方会发现
[32:09] There won’t be any pod to find. 不会留下东西被发现
[32:11] Will there be any of us to find? 那我们会尸骨无存吗?
[32:20] -Ready? Now. -Ready for what? -准备好了没 -准备什么?
[32:41] The ditching was good, Croft. I’ll give you that. 这一招挺炫的 劳拉 我很佩服
[32:46] But we’ll never find a vehicle in a place like this. 不过这鬼地方绝对找不到车子
[32:56] Oh, it’s so lovely to see you. 真高兴见到你
[33:01] -Is everything ready? -Yes. -都准备好了吗? -是的
[33:03] Your clothes, guns and knives are over there. 你的衣服 枪和刀子在那儿
[33:08] And I took the liberty of tuning your bike. 我顺便替你修好了机车
[33:12] -May I? -Yes. -可以吗? -请便
[33:31] Lara. 我是劳拉
[33:33] -What is the happy couple up to? -Accessorising. -你们小俩口在干嘛? -整装待发
[33:38] -Where are we on reading the orb? -All maps have a key, a legend. -圆球解读得怎样? -每份地图都有解说
[33:42] The orb’s key’s not there, it must’ve been lost. 它不在圆球上 一定遗失了
[33:45] Or somewhere in the temple. 或者在月神殿
[33:48] Go through every image I took near the orb. 仔细看我在圆球附近拍的照片
[33:52] The key must’ve been linked to it in some way. Right, bye, then. 解说一定跟圆球有关 好了 再见
[33:57] It’s unlike Lara to take a partner. Where are you two going? 劳拉通常都没有搭档 你们要去哪?
[34:02] We’ll take a nice little trip, breathe some fresh mountain air, 我们要去远足 到山区呼吸新鲜空气
[34:08] stop by my friends, the Shay Ling. 顺便看看水灵帮的老朋友
[34:24] The Shay Ling watch all the roads, we’ll go round the back. 水灵帮守住每条路 我们从后面绕道
[34:28] -We’ll go straight. -Maybe you didn’t hear me. -我们直捣黄龙 -也许你没听见我说的
[34:32] The Shay Ling have men on every road from here to Luoyang. 从这儿到洛阳 每条路都有他们的人
[34:36] Not every road. 不是每条路
[35:11] -A bit rusty? -It’s coming back. -你变逊了 -感觉回来了
[35:15] I expected more from a Scot. 苏格兰男人都这么逊?
[35:17] I don’t expect anything from an Englishwoman! 我对英国女人才没兴趣
[35:20] Good, ’cause you’re not gonna get anything. 很好 因为你也别想占便宜
[36:02] The fun’s over. From now on, it’s by foot. 没得玩了 现在要用走的
[36:10] -Best to reconsider that “no gun” rule. -No. -你最好再考虑让我拿枪 -免谈
[36:15] OK. 好吧
[36:25] And don’t be looking at my ass. 别盯着我的屁股看
[36:28] -Where do I fit in? -You’re the guide. -我是什么角色? -你是向导
[36:32] I mean… 我是说…
[36:33] when you think back on the vast scheme of your adventurous life, 在你多采多姿的冒险生活
[36:38] where do I fit in? 我扮演的是什么角色?
[36:40] Was I the love of your life or just another bump on the road? 我是你的情人或者绊脚石?
[36:44] Was I time well spent? Four months, more good than bad? 你跟我在一起的四个月 应该很快乐吧?
[36:51] Come on, it had to be more than that, am I right? 不只是这样吧?
[36:55] You’re right. 你说得对
[36:58] It was five months. 我们在一起有五个月
[37:02] -You’re laughing at me. -Because I used to find you charming. -你在笑我 -因为我以前觉得你很迷人
[37:08] I am charming. 我还是很迷人
[37:37] You’re late! 你迟到了
[37:44] Tilt your head back. Do it! 头向后仰 快
[37:51] You might see again in an hour. Maybe. 一小时后就看得见了
[38:05] What’s this? It’s not there. There’s no orb. 搞什么? 它不在里面 没有圆球
[38:12] Is there anything you can tell me about this? 你知道些什么吗?
[38:30] -Hello? -You didn’t like your messenger? -哪位 -你不喜欢你的信差?
[38:34] I didn’t. But I liked the men I lost in the temple. 没错 但我比较喜欢在月神殿死掉的
[38:37] You underestimated Lady Croft. 你低估了克拉夫特女士
[38:40] I underestimated how much this orb is worth. 我低估了这颗圆球的价值
[38:44] There’s so many horrible diseases in the world. 世上有这么多可怕的疾病
[38:47] Things we are particularly susceptible to as children. 小孩子最容易受到传染
[38:51] You could be holding little Shiho or Tai by the hand, 也许哪天你抱着你的心肝宝贝
[38:55] as a mysterious ailment ravages their bodies. 他们突然就染上怪病暴毙了
[38:59] You kill them, and I will give your orb to Lady Croft. 你敢杀了他们 我就把圆球交给克拉夫特
[39:03] She’s a few miles away from here as we speak. 我手下说她目前离这儿很近
[39:08] I wonder how much she would pay. 不知道她肯出多少钱
[39:11] I’ll pay you an additional $1 2 million. 我愿意多付一千两百万
[39:13] It will be yours once you’ve delivered the orb along with Lady Croft’s body. 只要你交出圆球和她的尸体 钱就是你的了
[39:19] -You don’t know where they are. -You’re impossible. -你不知道他们的下落 -你好烦
[39:23] You pretended to know so I’d get you out. 你假装知道 好骗我带你出狱
[39:26] This isn’t a tomb, Croft, and the Shay Ling aren’t mummies. 这不是古墓 劳拉 水灵帮不是木乃伊
[39:30] They’re killers. But if you don’t trust me… 他们杀人不眨眼 如果你不信任我…
[39:38] I’m sorry to have to do this, but you’re wasting time. 我很抱歉要这么做 但你在浪费时间
[39:46] You want to shoot me? Shoot me. 你想杀我就动手吧
[39:49] Personally, I’d rather you do it… 我宁可你动手…
[39:52] than them. 也不愿落在他们手中
[40:12] Well, Terry, 泰瑞
[40:14] what part of “never come back again” didn’t you understand? 我不是叫你别再回来吗?
[40:21] You wanted to find the Shay Ling. 你想找到水灵帮
[40:25] Come on! 快走
[40:27] The only way to get into their place is as their prisoners. 唯一的方法就是当他们的俘虏
[40:30] -You might’ve told me that before. -You would’ve believed me? -你干嘛不早说 -你会相信吗?
[40:35] Make Chen Lo a better offer than his buyer. He’ll cross them. 只要你出高价 陈骆就会背叛买主
[40:39] Even if his buyer’s Jonathan Reiss? 就算买主是强纳森・莱斯?
[40:42] You might’ve told me that before! 你也早该告诉我
[41:29] -Were you really gonna kill me? -I bet she would have. -你真的会杀我吗? -我敢说她一定会
[41:35] I’ve seen her in action. Didn’t Terry tell you? 我见识过 泰瑞没告诉你吗?
[41:38] The last time any of us saw him, he was riding away with a truck… 上次我们见到他 他开着一辆卡车
[41:43] full of my Ming vases. 载着一卡车从我这里偷走的明朝花瓶
[41:46] And sitting next to him… 坐在他旁边的…
[41:50] was his sister. 是他的妹子
[41:54] How is she? 她还好吗?
[41:56] You… shouldn’t have come here. 你…不该来的
[42:01] It got me out of prison. Besides, the lady has a good offer. 至少我能出狱 何况她出的价钱很高
[42:05] -Better than Reiss. -Really? -比莱斯还高 -是吗?
[42:08] -Should I take it? -Take it. -我该接受吗? -接受吧
[42:12] Or you and I ransom her and the thing back to the British for triple. 或者我们拿她和东西向英国政府要三倍价钱
[42:19] Let’s talk. 咱们谈谈
[42:21] Not you, Terry. 不是你 泰瑞
[42:24] Lady Croft and I. 是克拉夫特女士
[42:26] You wait here. Catch up. 你留下来 跟他叙叙旧吧
[42:31] I’ll be four minutes. 我四分钟就回来
[42:34] Terrific. 太好了
[42:39] There is something I think you will appreciate. 你一定会喜欢这些
[42:51] This is the largest group of terracotta warriors I have found. 这是我发现最大一批兵马俑
[42:56] The King of Chin made them for use in the afterlife. 秦始皇建造它们供死后使用
[43:00] To fend off enemies he made in this one. 替他击退阴间的敌人
[43:04] Sounds like we could both use a set. 听起来我们都用得着
[43:08] I will be happy to sell some to you. 我很乐意卖一些给你
[43:11] I hope you’re as entrepreneurial with the orb. 我希望你也肯把圆球卖给我
[43:14] You lost men, I lost men. I see no reason we should both lose again. 我们都失去手下 没理由再损兵折将
[43:20] If I want double what Reiss offered me… 如果我要莱斯出的两倍价钱…
[43:23] -Is it here? -It’s worth a lot. -东西在你手上? -它很值钱
[43:26] Then you know Reiss will kill you the moment you give it to him. 你该知道莱斯拿到货会杀了你
[43:30] -Your government assures my safety? -No. -你的政府会保护我吗? -不会
[43:34] But I will. 但是我会保护你
[43:36] That must hurt, saying that to me. 你这么说一定很不情愿
[43:40] Take the offer. 接受我的条件
[43:51] -You presume to give me orders? -Take the offer before it expires. -你是在命令我? -趁现在就接受我的条件
[43:56] No. 不要
[43:58] -Then I will have to force you. -Then I will have to kill you! -那我只好强迫你 -那我只好杀了你
[45:13] Has it been four minutes yet? 四分钟到了吗?
[45:59] That was nice. 真爽
[46:02] It’s too bad you’re on the wrong side. 很可惜你站错边了
[46:07] Tell me where the orb is and it spares your life. 说出圆球下落 我就饶你一命
[46:13] The Flower Pagoda, in Shanghai. 法华塔 上海
[46:16] 9 p.m. 晚上九点整
[46:20] This is mine. 这是我的
[46:32] Now, we’re even. 咱们扯平了
[46:48] Now! 动手
[47:07] Remember that “no gun” rule? I reconsidered. 还记得不准用枪吗? 我改变主意
[47:43] You know there was a staircase we could’ve used? 你知道有阶梯可以走吧?
[48:13] -Lara, are you all right? -Smashing. -劳拉 你还好吧? -好得很
[48:16] I’m on my way to Shanghai, and I need you to look at something. 我要去上海 帮我看样东西
[48:21] It was in the Luna Temple. I’m betting it’s the key to the markings. 这是在月神殿找到的 我打赌一定是地图之钥
[48:27] She’s holding some sort of musical instrument. 她拿着某种乐器
[48:31] It’s sound. 是声音
[48:34] -That’s brilliant. -The key must be linked to it. -太高明了 -这一定有关联
[48:38] I’ll start decoding the images. Get the rest. Bye. 我开始解读影像 你搞定其余部分 再见
[48:41] -Miss you. -Bye! -想你 -再见
[48:46] (上海)
[48:59] (法华塔 8点50分)
[49:53] Oh, well. 你看
[49:55] Just like old times. 就像从前一样
[50:02] I think that’s the first time you’ve actually smiled because of me. 这是你第一次…因为我露出笑容
[50:14] Why did you do it? 你为何那么做?
[50:16] I started thinking I was tired of doing things somebody else’s way. 我想通了 我不想再替别人做事
[50:21] It’d always be somebody else’s way. 我老是替别人卖命
[50:24] So you abandon your men and betray your country? 所以你就出卖同胞和国家?
[50:28] Leaving my men and my country, that didn’t hurt as much as I thought. 离开我的同胞和国家 比我想像的容易
[50:34] But leaving you did. 离开你才痛苦
[50:39] You’re a hard act to follow, Croft. 没有人比得上你 劳拉
[50:47] You know why you and I get along so well? 你知道我们为何这么配吗?
[50:50] No. 不知道
[50:53] We are two of a kind, me and you. 我们是天生一对 你和我
[50:59] -We are nothing alike. -I don’t think we’re alike. -我跟你完全不同 -我不是说我们很像
[51:04] But I do think we’re a pair. Opposite sides of the same coin. 但我认为我们是最佳拍档 就像铜板的正反面
[51:34] -My men have the roof covered. -Set down in the square instead. -我的人守住屋顶 -你降落在广场
[51:39] My men will also have things covered. 我的手下也能守住四周
[51:42] OK, fine. 好吧
[51:44] OK, Sean, let’s go! 西恩 上吧
[51:50] They’re landing in the square. 他们要降落在广场
[51:54] -We’re in the wrong position. Stairs? -No time. -我们位置不对 走楼梯? -来不及了
[51:57] -Rooftops? -No. -从屋顶? -不行
[51:59] I’ve got a plan. Stay here. Wait for my signal. 我有个主意 你留在这等我的信号
[52:07] Here’s the money, come and get it! 钱在这儿 快来拿
[52:18] Wait for my signal, huh? 不是要等我的信号吗?
[52:19] -Give me that box! -Money first! -箱子给我 -先把钱给我
[52:23] -Give me that box now! -No! You first! -现在就给我箱子 -不 先给钱
[52:36] Christ! Get us out of here! 我的天 快走
[52:39] Take us up! 快升空
[53:05] Take it up! 快飞上去
[53:21] Go! Run her over! 快 撞死她
[53:38] -Yeah? -We tried it your way. Now we try mine. -干嘛? -现在该照我的方式了
[53:42] -Bring it to the top of the pagoda now! -OK. -把东西带到塔顶 -好吧
[54:24] Got you! 我抓住你了
[54:36] Come on! Hold it up! 快 拿过来
[54:46] -Come closer! -Raise it higher! Higher! -靠近点 -举高一点
[54:54] -My regards to your brother! -Too late. -向你老哥致意 -来不及了
[55:00] Croft, what are you doing? 劳拉 你在干嘛?
[55:13] Take us up! 飞上去
[55:19] Move! Go! 快点
[55:28] Let’s go! Move! 走人 开车
[55:43] I’m tired of you pointing that at me. You OK? 拜托别再拿枪指着我 你还好吧?
[55:46] -Never better. -Looks like we lost the orb. -好得很 -看来圆球搞丢了
[55:52] I wouldn’t go vaulting into thin air for nothing. 我跳那么高可不是白忙一场
[55:55] I’ve put a tracer on the crate. 我在箱子上放了追踪器
[55:58] (罗盘)
[56:00] Got it. Look. 找到了 你看
[56:04] (上海-香港)
[56:07] Impressive. 佩服
[56:12] (香港)
[56:36] A weapons lab in the middle of the city? No way. 市中心有武器实验室?不可能的事
[56:41] He must’ve dumped that crate. 他一定把箱子丢了
[56:43] No, it’s here. 不 圆球在这儿
[56:46] One of the buildings? 在这些大楼里面?
[56:49] No. It’s exactly where we’re standing. 不对 就在我们站的地方
[56:59] Part of me allowed for the possibility that Pandora’s box was just a legend. 我以为潘朵拉魔盒只是神话
[57:05] But now I know it’s there. 但是我现在知道它是真的
[57:13] -She escaped. -She has no idea where we are. -她逃走了 -她不知道我们的下落
[57:17] We take no chances. 我们不能冒险
[57:19] Have everything we need to make an antidote transferred to the jet. 把所有制造解毒剂的装备都装上喷射机
[57:26] (48%解读完成)
[57:27] I need an out for two people. Mid-city. Soon. 我要你安排两个人逃生 市中心 动作快点
[57:34] What? Are you crazy? 你疯了?
[57:38] -Are we set? -Piece of cake. -安排好了? -小意思
[58:55] Hello. 你好
[59:47] -So much for easy. -What is that? -太容易了 -那是什么?
[59:53] He’s already decoding the orb. 他已经开始解读圆球
[59:56] Bugger! 可恶
[1:00:00] Headset. 拿对讲机
[1:00:23] (危险生化物)
[1:00:24] You’ve gotta get everyone out. 你得设法让大家出去
[1:00:27] What do you suggest, the fire alarm? 有什么好主意 消防警铃?
[1:00:36] Not bad. But that’s just the alarm. 不赖嘛 只是警铃响而已
[1:00:40] There’s no danger. 又没有危险
[1:00:42] Do you think anyone here is paid enough to take that chance? 你认为他们敢不要命吗?
[1:00:53] Don’t even think about it. 想都别想
[1:00:57] It’s her. 是她
[1:01:02] Yes? 怎么了?
[1:01:07] Damn! 该死
[1:02:17] I’m glad, Lara! That would’ve been too easy! 我很高兴 劳拉 要杀你太容易了
[1:02:25] Give me your best! 露两手来看看
[1:02:45] How’s that? 这招怎样?
[1:02:46] (94%解读完成)
[1:02:48] -I’m going off-line. -No, don’t! -我要切断通讯了 -等一下
[1:02:54] -Thanks. -You’re welcome. -谢了 -不客气
[1:03:00] Hello, boys. Did you understand the medallion? 各位 弄清楚金牌的图案了吗
[1:03:03] Yeah. The markings are sound waves. 对 那些刻痕是声波
[1:03:06] We’ve translated all the markings, roughly half the orb. 我们已解读出半颗圆球的部分
[1:03:10] Let’s complete the set, then. I’ll send the rest of them to you. 现在就搞定它 我把剩余的部分传给你
[1:03:14] Then finish the translation and transmit the sounds back to me. 你解读好了就把声音回传给我
[1:03:30] We need more back-up. 我们要更多人手
[1:03:48] Smart girl. 真聪明
[1:03:59] (95%解读完成)
[1:04:14] Move! 走开
[1:04:16] Don’t shoot her! Not until we’re sure the computer has done its job. 别杀她 先等电脑完成解读
[1:04:21] You honestly believe you’ll be able to control what’s in that box? 你真以为能控制魔盒 把它变成武器?
[1:04:26] Really, Lara, you disappoint me. 劳拉 你真让我失望
[1:04:29] Have we received payment from all the buyers? 买家的钱都收齐了吗?
[1:04:33] No, you don’t want to control it at all. You’re using the buyers. 你根本不想控制它 你只是利用买家
[1:04:40] They’ll release it as just another weapon, 让他们当成武器释放它
[1:04:42] and the world blames them. 那全世界都会责怪他们
[1:04:44] What’s left of the world blames them. 是世界上仅存的人类责怪他们
[1:04:49] Once I have the virus, I’ll make enough antidote 等我拿到病毒 我就会制造解毒剂
[1:04:52] to protect the best and the brightest. 保护精英分子
[1:04:55] Heads of corporations, heads of state. Life will go on. 企业大亨 国家元首 生命还是会延续下去
[1:04:59] You’ve never thought, 别说你没想过
[1:05:01] “The world would be better without certain people”? 凡夫俗子死光了 该有多好
[1:05:04] I can certainly think of one person I could do without. 我倒觉得 你死了最好
[1:05:11] (解读完成)
[1:05:15] There it is. 终于好了
[1:05:17] I’m sorry, Lara. You’d have been welcome in my world. 对不起 劳拉 我本来想欢迎你来我的世界
[1:05:21] Piss off. 去死吧
[1:05:23] Shoot her between the eyes. No mistakes. 一枪宰了她 别失手
[1:06:08] Asshole! 混帐
[1:06:11] I’m gonna get you. 我要宰了你
[1:06:14] Follow me! 跟我来
[1:06:33] You’re mine. 你死定了
[1:07:24] Bingo! Two one-way tickets out of Hong Kong. 太棒了 两张离开香港的单程票
[1:07:31] Parachutes! 降落伞
[1:07:34] Something a little faster. 这玩意儿更快
[1:07:39] Come on! 快点
[1:07:44] Our rendezvous point is two and a half, maybe three miles. 会合点在两哩半 或许三哩外
[1:07:48] You’re aware that no one’s ever gone further than one mile? 你明知没人跳伞能超过一哩
[1:07:52] -I am now. -This way! -这玩意儿就行 -在这儿
[1:07:55] -Right, you go first. -No, you go first. -你先跳 -不 你先跳
[1:08:02] I’ll go first! 我先跳好了
[1:08:14] Holy cow! 我的天
[1:08:17] Follow her. 跟着她
[1:09:40] Hi, Terry. Good to see you. 泰瑞 很高兴见到你
[1:10:01] I suppose you want paying, then? We agreed on $200? 你要我付钱 对吧? 我们说好两百美元
[1:10:05] No, $300! Expenses. 不 三百块
[1:11:06] So this… 这么说…
[1:11:10] rock is the map? 这颗圆球是地图?
[1:11:13] Yes, it is. 没错
[1:11:15] I’ve never seen anything like it. Have you? 我没见过这种东西 你呢?
[1:11:20] And it’s the only way to find that box? 只能靠它找到潘朵拉魔盒?
[1:11:23] Just think, you could take it and walk out the door. 你大可以把它抢了就夺门而出
[1:11:27] No. Window’s better, off the ship faster, harder to track. 不 跳窗更快 你追不到
[1:11:34] Croft, do you really think I would do that to you? 劳拉 你真以为我会这么做?
[1:12:17] You can break my wrist, but I’m still gonna kiss you. 你可以扭断我的手腕 但我还是要亲你
[1:13:30] Not exactly what I had in mind, but OK. 这不是我心里想的 不过也好
[1:13:35] -Why didn’t you shoot Reiss? -What? -你为何不杀了莱斯? -什么?
[1:13:38] He must have walked right past you in the lab. 他在实验室一定有经过你面前
[1:13:43] Why didn’t you shoot him? 你为何不开枪?
[1:13:45] No clear shot. I didn’t know where you were. 我没把握 我也不知你在哪儿
[1:13:49] I’ll inform Ml6 of the completion of your service. 我会通知情报局说你完成任务
[1:13:52] You’ll have your money and your life. 你会拿到钱和新身分
[1:13:56] -Don’t waste it. -This is no time to split up. -别浪费了 -你不能就这样走人
[1:14:00] Yes, it is, before you make the wrong decision. 当然可以 在你走错路之前
[1:14:08] OK, you want to leave? Go ahead. 好 你想走就走吧
[1:14:11] But don’t pretend it’s to try and save me. 别假装这是救我一命
[1:14:15] You’re afraid you might not pull the trigger. 你害怕你不忍心下手
[1:14:18] Afraid of letting your guard down, of letting anyone in. 你也害怕让别人进入你的心扉
[1:14:27] I’m not leaving because I couldn’t kill you. 我不是不忍心下手才要走
[1:14:30] I’m leaving because I could. 我是因为我敢下手才离开
[1:15:20] Good morning. 早上好
[1:15:22] Might I borrow your television? 我能不能借用你们的电视机
[1:15:25] It’s important. 这很重要
[1:15:28] Cheers. Lovely. 太好了
[1:16:37] -Hello, Bryce. -Hello, Lara. -布莱斯 -劳拉
[1:16:40] -Are you ready? -Yes. -准备好了吗? -好了
[1:16:43] Right. Sending the last images of the orb… now. 好 圆球剩余的影像…传送中
[1:16:53] Got them. 收到了
[1:16:59] Translating…Done. 解读中…完成
[1:17:05] Send the sounds. 传送声音
[1:17:08] Sending it now. 传送中
[1:17:20] No, nothing. 没反应
[1:17:23] Oh, well, back to the drawing board. 又要重新解读了
[1:17:27] No, wait. The tones are being distorted. Send me the file. 等等 声波失真了 把档案传送给我
[1:17:32] Look, Lara, I…I really don’t think that’s gonna work. 劳拉 我觉得不会成功的
[1:17:36] Yes, it will. Ever heard your voice on a tape recorder? Same thing. 一定会成功 这就跟听自己的录音一样
[1:17:42] Why are we having this discussion? Send me the file. 我干嘛跟你说这么多 档案传过来就对了
[1:17:47] -Sending it. -Thank you. -传送中 -谢谢
[1:18:58] Lara! 劳拉
[1:19:01] Lara! 劳拉
[1:19:04] Africa. It’s in Africa. 地点在非洲
[1:19:06] -Somewhere near Kilimanjaro. -Great, Lara. -靠近吉力马扎罗山 -太好了 劳拉
[1:19:10] How long for Reiss to fix his computers? 莱斯要多久才能修好电脑?
[1:19:13] Twenty-four hours at the fastest. 最快也要24小时
[1:19:15] Ask Kosa to meet me north of his village. 联络库萨 请他开车在村落北方接我
[1:19:19] 0800 hours. Bye, then. 八点整 再见
[1:19:25] A bit faster than twenty-four hours, I’d say. Out! 我们用不着24小时 出去
[1:19:34] Africa it is. 那就去非洲吧
[1:19:54] -Kosa? How are you? -Lara? -库萨 你好吗? -劳拉
[1:19:58] -You had the jeep cleaned. -I know how you like your equipment! -你把吉普车洗干净了 -我知道你爱惜装备
[1:20:02] -Where are you? I can’t see you. -Don’t worry, I can see you. -你在哪? 我看不到你 -放心 我看得到你
[1:20:06] Where are you coming from now? 你会从哪个方向过来?
[1:20:09] Keep going straight, keep your speed steady. 继续向前开 保持车速
[1:20:17] Lara! Welcome back! 劳拉 欢迎回来
[1:20:25] Do you ever do anything the easy way? 你每次都要搞这么复杂吗?
[1:20:28] And risk disappointing you? 我不想让你失望
[1:20:37] I’ve lost my friend and I’m not sure where to go… 我丢失了一个朋友 不知道去哪里找
[1:20:44] Nice shirt. 衣服很漂亮
[1:20:45] She went to Kilimanjaro to play with the elephants. 你好 她去非洲和大象一起玩
[1:21:05] Kosa, we’ve never been here, have we? 库萨 我们没来过这儿
[1:21:09] We didn’t come to this area before. Why? 我们是没来过 为什么?
[1:21:12] I’ve seen that mountain before. The box is there somewhere. 我见过那座山 潘朵拉魔盒就在那儿
[1:21:16] The locals call it “The Mountain of God”. 原住民都叫它”神之圣山”
[1:21:19] There’s a tribe that makes a home on it that might help us. 那儿有一个部落或许能帮你
[1:22:08] Leave this object and go. 东西留下来就走吧
[1:22:10] Leave this object and go. And never speak of it. 东西留下就快走 别再提起这件事
[1:22:14] To trespass on The Cradle of Life is to risk flooding the world with death. 擅自闯入生命摇篮 将为全世界带来死亡
[1:22:21] Men are coming for the box. 有人要来抢魔盒
[1:22:23] Unlike me, they won’t look at it with fear or respect. 他们不像我对它心存敬畏
[1:22:27] They will open it. They want to use it. 他们会打开魔盒 把它当作武器
[1:22:30] I’m sorry if I have to disturb your gods to keep this from happening. 我要阻止这件事 很抱歉要打扰你们的神明
[1:22:35] But I will do whatever I must. 但是我一定要这么做
[1:22:50] Do you truly understand what you are doing? 你真的明白你在做什么?
[1:22:54] Are you truly prepared for what you are about to learn? 你能接受你将见到的事实吗?
[1:23:00] Some secrets must remain secrets. 有些秘密不该泄漏
[1:23:04] These are very heavy burdens, very lonely burdens. 这是一个沉重孤独的负担
[1:23:12] If you find the box, you will have to carry them. 如果你找到魔盒 就要背负重担
[1:23:15] I am prepared, sir. 我准备好了
[1:23:21] He warns that no one who has looked for the box has come back. 他说来找魔盒的人都一去不返
[1:23:26] He says the land beyond the canyon belongs to the Shadow Guardians. 他说峡谷另一端有黑影护卫
[1:23:30] Shadow Guardians? 黑影护卫?
[1:23:34] They do not sleep. 它们不睡觉
[1:23:37] They never rest. They move like the wind. 永远不休息 像疾风一样快速
[1:23:44] And anything that walks their land will die. 闯入禁地者必死无疑
[1:23:48] And the Cradle itself? 生命摇篮呢?
[1:23:52] Only with the orb can it be revealed. 只有圆球能让它显现
[1:23:55] Inside you will find a place of madness. Sky and Earth are one. 那儿是一个颠倒世界 天地混合为一
[1:23:59] Direction, meaningless. 方向感也毫无意义
[1:24:07] He’s going to give us twenty men to take us as far as they can, 他要派二十人带领我们
[1:24:11] to The Cradle of Life where the box is hidden. 深入魔盒所在的生命摇篮
[1:24:20] We’re getting closer. 我们越来越近了
[1:24:27] He said you’re right. The Cradle of Life lies near the summit. 他说你没说错 生命摇篮就在山峰附近
[1:24:33] -He wants to know how you knew. -The orb. -他问你怎么会知道 -那颗圆球
[1:24:42] He says he will not turn back with the others. He’ll go as far as we go. 他说他不会跟别人回去 他要陪我们一起去
[1:24:48] -He will fight the Shadow Guardians. -You’re a very brave man. -他要对抗黑影护卫 -你很勇敢
[1:24:55] What is he saying? 他说什么?
[1:24:57] That your accent is funny. 你的腔调很可笑
[1:25:33] Get down! 趴下
[1:25:37] Get down! 快趴下
[1:25:41] Back! Back! 回去
[1:25:55] Back! Get back! 快退回去
[1:26:15] Thank you, Lara, for leading us here and for finding the orb. 谢谢你劳拉 带我们来这儿和找到圆球
[1:26:20] However, you have seen the exact position. 不过你看过正确位置
[1:26:23] You could save me hours, days even. 可以替我们节省很多时间
[1:26:26] Help me, I’ll make it worth your while. 你只要帮我就会有好处
[1:26:31] No. 免谈
[1:26:32] Think of what I’m offering you. Let her go. 你好好考虑一下 放开她
[1:26:37] A chance to find out how it all began. 目睹一切开端的好机会
[1:26:40] Life, Lara, the origin of what we are. 人类的生命起源
[1:26:44] Don’t tell me you’re not tempted. 别说你不想知道
[1:26:48] That’s what got Pandora into trouble. 潘朵拉就是这样惹出麻烦
[1:26:51] They told me you wouldn’t do it. 他们说你不会从命
[1:26:53] And I told them you would, rather than lose two of your closest friends. 我却说你一定不想失去挚友
[1:27:01] -Take us to The Cradle of Life. -I’m sorry, Lara. -带我们去生命摇篮 -对不起 劳拉
[1:27:05] It’s your destiny to see what’s inside. 去那儿是你的使命
[1:27:09] He is right. It’s just beyond the canyon, remember? 没错 它就在峡谷另一头 记得吗?
[1:27:14] Such a short walk might save your friends. 走几步路就能救你朋友一命
[1:27:20] Well, if it spares my friends…I’m up for a walk. 如果能救我朋友 那我就愿意去
[1:28:01] I’m sure she’d understand. 我相信她一定能体谅
[1:28:03] You should’ve told her we were hostage. 你早该警告她我们是人质
[1:28:06] He’d never have found her. 莱斯就不会找到她
[1:28:22] I don’t suppose either of you know how to fly a helicopter? 你们应该不会开直升机吧?
[1:28:27] I can. 我会
[1:28:29] -What? -What? -真的吗? -什么?
[1:28:31] I’ve got over 1 50 hours between flight simulation games, models… 我飞模拟电玩和遥控模型 超过150小时
[1:28:38] And in the real thing? 真正的经验呢?
[1:28:41] -Two. -Two? -两小时 -两小时?
[1:28:44] You’re only gonna fly it once I’m out, so remember your two hours well! 你只要飞一次 希望你还记得怎么飞
[1:29:23] It’s through here? 通过这儿?
[1:29:28] Move, baby. 走吧 宝贝
[1:30:59] What was that? 那是怎么回事?
[1:31:01] You! Check it out! 你们去查一下
[1:31:07] Keep moving! 继续走
[1:31:54] What are you doing? Back in formation now! 你们在干嘛? 快回队伍
[1:32:50] Holy shit! 我的天
[1:32:53] Don’t! They seem to react to movement. 别动 它们好像对动作有反应
[1:33:15] They’re gone. 它们走了
[1:33:19] We’re close. I’ve seen it in your eyes. Take me to Pandora’s box. 就快到了 我看得出来 带我找到潘朵拉魔盒
[1:33:24] -I don’t know how. -Do it now! -我不知道怎么找 -快去
[1:33:30] You were the one who wanted to go for a walk. So start walking! 是你说你想走几步路 快走啊
[1:33:41] The next one will be higher. 下一枪就是朝你身上开
[1:34:22] Only with the orb can it be revealed. 只有圆球能让它显现
[1:34:27] Only with the orb can it be revealed. 只有圆球能让它显现
[1:34:34] All right. I’ll need the orb. 我去 圆球给我
[1:34:38] Do you want to see The Cradle of Life or not? 你到底想不想看生命摇篮?
[1:34:41] You tell me what to do with it. 你跟我说该怎么做
[1:35:41] Don’t think you can outwit me, Croft. 你别想耍我 劳拉
[1:35:44] Oh, do shut up! 闭嘴
[1:35:48] So, this is The Cradle of Life… 原来这就是生命摇篮
[1:35:58] Here we are. 我们到了
[1:36:01] It’s all yours. Time to be a hero. 交给你了 该英雄救美了
[1:37:08] There it is. 在那儿
[1:37:21] Perfect, isn’t it? 太完美了 对吧?
[1:37:23] All that power in such a banal container. 不起眼的盒子却拥有强大力量
[1:37:27] When Pandora saw inside the box, 传说当潘朵拉看见魔盒内部…
[1:37:30] she cried black acid for tears. 就流下一池黑色硫酸眼泪
[1:37:33] And, as it was a woman who found the box, 既然是女人发现魔盒
[1:37:36] I see no reason to break with tradition. 我想没有理由打破优良传统
[1:37:40] A woman should collect the box. 应该是女人去拿魔盒
[1:37:45] Go on! 快去拿
[1:37:50] It is impossible to reach. 我够不到
[1:37:54] Now take it! 快拿
[1:37:57] Take it! 快拿上来
[1:39:29] I don’t think so, Reiss! 你想都别想 莱斯
[1:40:26] You OK? 你没事吧?
[1:40:29] -I’m fine. I’m fine. -There you go. -我没事 -坐下吧
[1:40:39] -You come prepared. -I know how clumsy you are. -你是有备而来 -我知道你笨手笨脚
[1:40:47] Hillary and Bryce? 希拉瑞和布莱斯呢?
[1:40:50] They’re fine. 他们没事
[1:41:07] Thank you. 谢了
[1:41:09] What was that? 你说什么?
[1:41:14] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:41:28] Let’s get out of here. 我们走吧
[1:41:40] Terry? What are you doing? 泰瑞 你在干嘛?
[1:41:45] You’re joking, right? 你开玩笑吧?
[1:41:48] We’re taking this with us. This is ours. 这是我们的 我要把它带走
[1:41:53] You’re not walking out of here with that box. 你不能把魔盒带走
[1:41:58] So you’re saying we just leave it, when it’s worth a fortune? 这么值钱的东西要留在这儿?
[1:42:03] -Put it back. -I don’t think so. -放回去 -办不到
[1:42:06] It could kill millions of innocent people. 它会害死成千上万的无辜百姓
[1:42:09] -Now you’re being dramatic. -Put it back. -你太大惊小怪了 -放回去
[1:42:12] No! 不
[1:42:16] I’ve helped you keep this away from Reiss. This is my reward. 我帮你阻止莱斯的阴谋 这是我的奖赏
[1:42:23] I’m taking it with me. 我要把它带走
[1:42:35] So it’s come to this, has it? 终究要翻脸 是吧?
[1:42:38] Well, you do have authorisation to kill me. 你是有权杀死我
[1:42:43] Better do it, then. 最好赶快动手
[1:42:45] ‘Cause if you think standing in front of me is gonna be enough… 如果你以为 站在我前面就能拦住我
[1:42:52] You don’t have it in you to stop me. 你没有那个能耐
[1:43:04] See, all your beliefs… 你的一切信念…
[1:43:07] all your ideals, they’re not real. 你的理想 都不是真的
[1:43:12] I am. And you’ve loved me. 我才真实 你也爱我
[1:43:19] You think you’re strong, 我不知你自以为有多强悍
[1:43:22] but you’ll not choose them over me. 但你绝不会为了那些而杀我
[1:43:29] -Now move. -No. -让开 -不
[1:43:35] Fine. 好吧
[1:46:05] The box is safe now. 魔盒安全了
[1:46:09] Some things are not meant to be found. 有些东西不该被找到
[1:46:22] Didn’t you ever do anything the easy way? 你每次都要搞这么复杂吗?
[1:46:25] I wouldn’t want to disappoint you. 我可不想让你失望
[1:46:53] -Lara, are you OK? -All right? -劳拉 你没事吧? -劳拉 你还好吧?
[1:46:56] This is… very touching. 你们…好感人哦
[1:46:59] You know us, always making friends, having a laugh. 你也知道我们最爱交朋友…四处寻开心
[1:47:03] Getting married… 还有结婚…
[1:47:06] What? 什么?
[1:47:09] This is a wedding ceremony and you are the grooms. 这是婚礼 你们是新�O
[1:47:13] Good luck, boys! 祝你们幸福
[1:47:32] Go! 快闪!
[1:47:52] 导演: 简・德・邦特
[1:48:55] 主演: 安吉丽娜・朱莉
[1:49:00] 主演: 杰拉德・巴特勒
2003年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Nick of Time(千钧一发)[1995]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Descendants(后裔)[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme