Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

La Proie(猎物)[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on La Proie(猎物)[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:猎物
英文名称:La Proie
年代:2011

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:07] I was a bit tense. 我的身体刚才有点紧张
[01:09] Will they let us do it again? 他们会让我们再来一次吗
[01:11] We’ll do it as often as we like. 我们想做多少次都行
[01:15] Adrien, finish in the visitor’s room in 5 minutes. 阿德里安 限你5分钟内完事
[01:20] I love you. 我爱你
[01:22] In spite of the aggro that’s brought you? 痛恨你所遭受的暴力吗
[01:27] That’ll all soon be over. 那些很快就会过去
[01:31] Amlie drew this for you. 这是艾米丽为你画的
[01:35] This how she see’s us. 这是她对我们的印象
[01:38] When you get out… 等你出去后…
[01:44] So, was it good? 爽吗
[01:46] The next time we’ll make it a 3… 下次不如3个人一起
[01:49] or a 4. 或者4个人
[02:32] What’s the big idea? 有什么想法
[02:34] You wanna leave here in a coffin? 你想被棺材抬出去?
[02:37] So what? Makes more for you. 那又怎样 你会更惨
[02:41] You know where the goddamn cash is. 你知道钱在哪里
[02:44] Is it safe? 安全吗
[02:46] I can put some buddies on the job. 我能找些人做
[02:49] They’ll guard it ’til we get out. 他们会看好钱 直到我们出去
[02:51] I wouldn’t trust any buddies of yours. 我也许并不相信你的人
[02:53] Yeah! 是么
[02:57] And any reason why I should trust YOU? 那凭什么我应该相信你
[03:13] That’s a nice drawing. 画的真不错
[03:15] Is it your daughter’s? 你女儿画的?
[03:16] I didn’t think we were on speaking terms. 咱俩只是泛泛之交
[03:19] It was good like that. 维持现状就好
[03:21] You know… 你知道吗
[03:23] there’s not much nice in the world. 这个世界并不那么的美好
[03:27] You gotta hang on to it. 你得去适应
[03:32] Come on you two, out! 你们两个 出来
[03:34] Time for a walk. 放风时间
[03:37] Why I would go out today? 我今天为什么要出去?
[03:40] Nice weather. 因为天气不错
[03:41] You know the risk I’d be taking. 你晓得我将面临的危险
[03:43] You didn’t have to assault that girl. 那你当时就不该强奸那个女孩
[03:47] I did NOT do it. 不是我做的
[03:49] Yeah… I was forgetting. 是呵 这我倒忘了
[03:51] And I suppose your stickups were done by your twin brother. 我猜也许是你孪生兄弟干的
[03:54] Or you wanted to pay for your sick mother’s operation. 或者你想支付生病母亲的手术费
[03:58] Can I go now? 我能出去了吗
[04:04] OK you scum… move it! 好了 你们这群人渣 站好
[04:08] Everyone here? 都到了?
[04:11] Let’s go! 出发
[04:22] [Speaking Russian] 俄语
[04:29] Isn’t your rock-spider pal coming? 你那岩蛛(丑陋的)伙计没来?
[04:32] Scared, is he? 他怕了 是不是
[04:39] He’s saying… 他说
[04:39] I don’t give a fuck what apes say. 我才不管猿人说什么
[04:43] Translate that! 翻译给我听
[05:24] I’m innocent. 我是无辜的
[05:26] I know I’ll be cleared eventually. 我知道一定会还我清白
[05:30] I’ve got to survive in this rat-hole. 所以我要在这个鼠穴里生存下去
[05:34] I’m called a rock-spider. They want me dead. 我被称为岩蛛 他们想我死
[05:38] I continue praying my ordeal will come to an end. 我一直祈祷这种苦难的考验终将结束
[05:46] You sure? 你确定
[06:11] You get out. Without making trouble. 不想吃屎的话就出去
[06:16] If you don’t wanna cop shit, then scram. 别惹麻烦 赶快滚
[06:31] Don’t you move. 动一下试试
[06:41] What do you want? 你们想怎样
[06:46] As you don’t go out, we’ve come to pay you a visit. 既然你不想出去 那我们来拜访
[06:55] [Speaking Russian] 俄语
[06:57] You hear… repeat it. 你听到了 重复一遍
[06:59] “Spasiba.” 没用的傻瓜
[07:01] Go on…repeat it. 快点 重复一遍
[07:03] Spasiba. 没用的傻瓜
[07:04] That means thank you. You’ll repeat it. 意思是谢谢你 你就这么说
[07:07] Understood? 明白吗
[07:16] We’ll see if the little girls get you excited now. 给我们看看小女孩会不会让你兴奋
[07:35] That’s enough. 够了吧
[07:38] Qu’est-ce tu veux?. 你想干什么
[07:45] We better go down before there’s serious shit. 我们最好赶在问题严重前下去
[08:02] That’s enough…stop! 够了 住手
[08:05] Shut up…get out! 闭嘴 滚出去
[08:14] You shouldn’t’ve got involved. 你不应该牵扯进来
[08:41] 6 months more. 因为你保护室友
[08:43] Because you defended him. 所以要多坐6个月牢
[08:45] That’s not what the report says. 报告可不是这么写的
[08:49] The employment agency’s got nothing for me. 职业介绍所帮不了我
[08:52] I can’t afford the nanny. 我们有那笔钱
[08:54] I can’t afford the speech therapist. 但我却养不起奶奶
[08:59] And we’ve got all that money. 也付不起言语治疗师的费用
[09:04] Do you realise that this guy Franck Adrien, 你知道弗兰克·阿德里安作案后
[09:07] went into hiding near our place after his stick-up. 就躲在我们家附近吗
[09:11] In Nivre. 在尼维日
[09:14] He’s been put with me to protect me. 为了保护我 他已经跟我在一起
[09:17] I’m there to protect you. 而我在那里是为了保护你
[09:20] That’s true. 没错
[09:28] Why don’t you tell me where you’ve hidden it? 为什么不告诉我你把它藏在哪里
[09:31] I’d just take what we need. 我不会乱花的
[09:37] Trust me for once. 相信我一次
[09:41] The reason I’m here’s because I was trusting. 就是因为信任别人 我才会在这里
[09:45] I don’t get to sleep. Every other day, 我没法入睡 每天都这样
[09:48] they forget my medication. 他们忘了给我药
[09:50] The lawyer’s going to see what he can do. 律师会尽力的
[09:54] You believe I’m going to get out of this? 你相信我能脱身?
[09:56] Of course. 当然能
[09:58] Her mother said to the judge that she’d invented everything. 他母亲告诉法官 一切都是编造的
[10:02] He’s going to question her and she’s going to crack. 他会去质问他母亲 而她会崩溃的
[10:05] You’re getting out… it’s going to happen. 你很快就能出来 一定会的
[10:08] You’ll give me a child. 我们生个孩子
[10:15] You didn’t need to bring her in here. 你并不需要把她带到这里来
[10:16] This is no place for her. 这不是她该来的地方
[10:18] She wanted to come. 她想来
[10:20] What’d she say? 她怎么说的
[10:21] She wanted to see her father. 说她想来看看爸爸
[10:23] While I’m in here I’m not her father. 只要我在这里 就不是她爸爸
[10:27] I don’t want her to see me as a convict. 我不想做为一名囚犯跟她见面
[10:30] I’m sorry, Franck. 抱歉 弗兰克
[10:34] We miss you so. 我们太想你了
[10:37] I miss both of you, too. 我也想你们
[11:06] Amlie, you’ll fall over. 艾米丽 你会摔倒的
[11:10] Careful! 当心
[11:12] What a cutie! 多可爱呀
[11:14] What’s your name? 你叫什么名字
[11:18] She can’t reply. 她没法回答
[11:20] She has speaking problems. 艾米丽有语言障碍
[11:23] She’s going to learn to speak. 不过她正在学习说话
[11:25] It’ll take time. 需要些时间
[11:29] She may be right to take her time. 顺其自然也许是对的
[11:34] Say goodbye. 说再见
[11:40] ‘Bye, Amlie. 再见 艾米丽
[12:12] You make a move and you’re a vegetable. 挣扎的话就把你变成植物人
[12:17] You wanna kill me, Novick? 诺维克 你想杀了我吗
[12:19] Don’t you wanna get your dough? 不要你的面包了?
[12:21] Exactly… the Russki won’t miss you. 正是 卢斯基不会想念你
[12:25] I wanna know where the cash’s stashed. 我要知道钱藏在哪里
[12:31] So my buddies can take care of it. 那样我的人就能代为保管了
[12:33] Look, they’re not far away. 瞧 他们离的并不远
[12:41] You’ve got nothing to say? 没什么要说的?
[12:44] Go fuck yourself. 去你的
[12:45] Cough up! 交出来
[12:50] You know Marco’s hideout. 你知道马寇的藏身处
[12:52] I’m listening. 听着呢
[12:54] It is under the false floor. 钱在假地板底下
[13:53] G’day, Franck. 还好吗 弗兰克
[13:57] How long’ve I been here? 我在这多久了
[13:59] 4 days. 4天了
[14:01] And Novick? 诺维克呢
[14:03] In solitary. 在禁闭室里
[14:05] He only got a week. 他只被关一个星期
[14:08] So he get’s out in 3 days… 那他3天后就出来了
[14:10] gotta get outta here quick. 得赶快离开这里
[14:14] You’re worried about your cash? 你在担心你的钱?
[14:20] Whadda you talking about? 你在说什么
[14:21] The reason you’re in here. 你不正是因此才躺在这里吗
[14:23] Novick want’s to pinch it. 诺维克想据为己有
[14:26] Do you want any help? 要帮忙吗
[14:34] How? 怎么帮
[14:35] I’m getting out! 我要出去了
[14:38] The girl’s retracted her story. 那个女孩撤回了她的谎言
[14:39] She made it all up from A to Z. 整个故事都是她编造的
[14:42] There won’t even be a new trial. 不会再有新的庭审
[14:45] I want to give you my phone number. 我告诉你我的电话号码
[14:50] Call when you get out. 等你出去了打给我
[14:51] This is not a good idea. 这样不好
[14:54] Why? 为什么
[14:55] I won’t forget what you did. 我不会忘记你为我所做的
[14:58] – Let me help you. – I don’t owe you anything. -让我帮助你 -我不欠你任何东西
[15:01] Yes, that’s quite right. 说得太对了
[15:04] You’re right. 你是不欠
[15:07] OK. 那就这样吧
[15:09] Cheers. 保重
[15:12] Call me. 打电话给我
[15:16] There’s something you could do. 有件事你能帮我
[15:21] it’s… call my wife. 就是… 给我妻子打电话
[15:24] Tell her I’m well and that Novick’s watching her. 告诉她我挺好 还有诺维克正在监视她
[15:31] And then also, 还有
[15:33] she should see my father, he’ll help her. 她应该去找我父亲 他会帮她
[15:45] Could you do that for me? 能帮我这个忙吗
[15:47] Sure, you can trust me. 当然可以 相信我
[16:33] Nothing’s changed. We even tidied your cell. 一切都是老样子 我们帮你清理了牢房
[16:36] Novick’s out? 诺维克出来了?
[16:37] He said you wanted to take his share. 他说你想吞了他那份
[16:42] He wanted to kill you. 因此要杀了你
[16:43] He’s been transferred to Fresnes. Happy? 他已经被转去弗雷斯诺监狱 满意了?
[16:56] Cigarettes? I been waiting 3 days. 香烟呢 我等了3天了
[17:08] Adrien. 阿德里安
[17:10] Visitors room. 有人探访
[17:38] You can feel the evil in here. 在这里能感受到邪恶
[17:41] The colour-scheme doesn’t help. 色彩图案并不能削弱这种感觉
[17:43] Nobody made you come. 没人让你来
[17:47] Manuel Carrega, constabulary captain. 我是警察队长 曼努埃尔·卡瑞噶
[17:51] Has something happened to Anna? 安娜是不是出事了
[17:53] Anna? 安娜?
[17:57] I’ve got questions regarding Jean-Louis Maurel. 关于让·路易斯·马里奥 我有几个问题
[18:02] Maurel? 马里奥?
[18:03] He shared your cell. 之前和你一个囚室的
[18:05] You know he was accused of raping a little girl? 你知道他因涉嫌强奸幼女而被起诉
[18:09] Everyone knew about it. He’s been found innocent. 人们都知道那件事 但他是无辜的
[18:13] What did he tell you about his life? 他有没有对你说过他的生活
[18:17] I wasn’t interested. 我不感兴趣
[18:19] He told me he was from Nevers, 他告诉我他是从讷韦尔来的
[18:21] I’ve lived there and we talked a bit about it. 我曾在那生活过 于是聊了聊
[18:22] He mention any places, people? 他有提过什么地点 或者人吗
[18:26] What are you on about? 你在调查什么
[18:29] I’m not on about him… but I am about his next victims. 我调查的不是他 而是他的下一个受害人
[18:33] Wasn’t he the victim? 他不是受害者?
[18:36] Legally, yes. 从法律上来说他不是
[18:40] Do I trust what he’s capable of? 我能相信他的能力吗
[18:43] Didn’t the girl retract her story? 那个女孩没有撤回她的谎言?
[18:50] Maurel’s wife managed to get to her. 马里奥的妻子正在接触那个女孩
[18:54] You haven’t charged her? 你没有起诉那女孩?
[18:56] I’m looking for proof. 我在找证据
[18:58] I need your testimony. 我需要你的证词
[19:02] What have you seen or heard while you were with him? 跟他在一起的时候 你看到或听到过什么
[19:05] He seemed quite normal. 他的行为很正常
[19:07] He’s a manipulator. 他操纵着整个事件
[19:08] He’s cunning. 相当狡猾
[19:10] He’s fooled more than one person. 他欺骗了不止一个人
[19:12] He hasn’t fooled me. 目前为止 他还没骗到我
[19:14] 20 years ago I came to France for a woman. 20年前我为了一个女人来法国
[19:19] She’d left a guy who beat her up. 她离开了那个打她的男人
[19:21] I warned that her ex was dangerous. 我收到警告说她的前夫很危险
[19:25] For nothing. 他什么也不为
[19:27] He set fire to where we lived. 就放火烧了我们的房子
[19:30] She’s dead. 她被烧死
[19:33] I’ve survived. 我活了下来
[19:36] I’ve escaped death to help save others. 我死里逃生 是为了可以帮助别人
[19:52] If anything else comes back to you. 不管发生任何事
[19:54] And if you’d just come from the asylum? 你是不是刚从精神病院出来
[19:56] Believe me… I’m not the mad one. 相信我 我没疯
[20:09] The answering machine contains too many messages. 留言机无法储存更多信息
[20:13] Please try again later. Goodbye. 请稍后打来 再见
[20:25] Come on. 来吧
[20:49] I’m taking you to the meeting. 我带你去会面
[20:51] – He had to come. – Where are you going? -他不得不来 -你去哪里
[20:54] Not far. He’ll pay double. 不会走远 他会付双倍
[21:05] Cinderella following Big Sister, out. 灰姑娘跟着大姐 完毕
[21:16] Waiting for Prince Charming. 等着可爱的公主
[21:18] We’ll follow and join up. 我们会跟随并加入
[21:20] OK 明白
[21:34] – Is it far? – It’s here. -还有多远 -就是这里
[21:51] You want to stay? 你想留下来?
[21:53] It’s him who says what he wants. 这得他说了算
[21:57] She’s perfect. 她太完美了
[21:58] You can leave us. 你可以走了
[22:12] Will I move? 我要跟上吗
[22:13] We don’t know if it’s him. 我们还不知道是不是他
[22:18] What’s she doing? 她在干什么
[22:19] She’s confirming. 在确认中
[22:21] Let me do it. 让我来
[22:23] You start undressing first. 你先脱
[22:34] Your turn. 该你了
[22:42] I’m thirsty. 我欲火中烧
[22:43] Could I get a glass of water? 能来杯水吗
[22:45] It’s Costa, go! Go! Go! 是暗号 行动
[22:48] We’ve got him, boys! 伙计们 我们逮到他了
[24:02] Don’t move! Go, go! 不准动 上 上
[24:05] Turn over, you fuck! 转过去 你TMD
[24:09] I wanna see your hands! 露出你的双手
[24:13] Move it! 快走
[24:17] Move it! 快走
[24:21] – All OK? – He’s in the bag. -大家都好吗 -他跑不了了
[24:28] The Corsican was right. 科西嘉是对的
[24:30] You were perfect. 你太棒了
[25:21] Come on, get a move on. 你们 都跟上
[25:24] You stay there. 你留在这里
[25:27] Nico, 尼寇
[25:28] a bit of privacy. 给点私人空间
[26:09] [Speaking Russian] 俄语
[26:12] I’m not translating. 我不翻译
[26:55] You three can’t beat one! 你们仨打不过一个
[27:43] Franck. 弗兰克
[27:45] I can fix everything. 我能搞定这一切
[28:00] Nico! 尼寇
[28:01] Let me out! 让我出去
[28:03] They’re going to kill me! 他们要弄死我
[28:06] Let me out! Let me out! 让我出去 让我出去
[28:09] Nico, open the door! 尼寇 开门
[28:12] I’ll kill you, you fucker! 你TMD 我杀了你
[28:14] – Nico! – Shit. -尼寇! -糟了
[29:44] 2 more. 还有2个
[29:45] The Costas’ll spend Christmas in the clink. 科斯塔斯将在碰杯声中度过圣诞节
[29:48] Hang on… 盯紧
[29:49] Fresnes’s more cunning. 弗雷斯诺很狡猾
[29:52] We’ll need to be more cunning to catch him. Needn’t we? 我们要更狡猾才能抓住他 不是吗
[29:54] Exactly. 没错
[29:59] Has The Holy Ghost finished with your cover? 圣灵杂志完成你的封面了吗
[30:02] He wants Claire downstairs. 他让克莱尔去楼下
[30:04] And whadda YOU want? 你想要什么
[30:07] Couldn’t ask for more. 什么也不要
[30:08] The prisoner who got out dressed as a guard. 穿着狱警服从监狱逃跑的那个人
[30:13] Franck Adrien, in for the bank stickup. 弗兰克·阿德里安 进入银行抢劫
[30:16] I know. 我知道
[30:19] So? 那?
[30:20] He had 2 months to go. He’s not ready. 他还有2个月刑期 但他没准备好
[30:23] He’s going to make the usual mistakes… 他会犯低级错误 比如
[30:27] getting back the hidden loot. 回到秘密落脚点
[30:29] Anyone can catch him. I’m staying on the Costas. 认谁都能逮到他 我留在科斯塔斯
[30:32] The boss wants the best. 头儿要最好的
[30:34] The troop that’s just had 3 major convictions… 办过3件大案的队伍
[30:37] you and your team. 就是你和你的组队
[30:39] If it’s so simple, 如果顺利
[30:40] you’ll be back with the Costas in no time. 你很快就能回到科斯塔斯
[30:59] Thank you, monsieur. 谢谢你 先生
[31:01] That’s OK. 不用谢
[31:05] Would you know where to find the eggs? 你知道鸡蛋放在哪里吗
[31:08] Yes. They’re at the end, through there. 知道 一直走到尽头就是
[31:12] Would it be too much to ask to come with me? 如果请你和我一起过去 会不会太过分
[31:15] I always get lost with all these aisles. 我总是在这一排排的过道间迷路
[31:19] – Yes, follow me. – Melissa! -行 跟着我 -梅利莎
[31:22] I’m waiting for you. 我一直在等你
[31:24] – Sorry, gotta go. – Doesn’t matter. -抱歉 我得走了 -没关系
[31:27] I’ll find them myself. 我会找到的
[31:41] The man thwarted the security checks. 突破安检并越狱的男子
[31:45] Franck Adrien, 弗兰克·阿德里安
[31:46] convicted for the holdup of the Savings Bank… 在其剩余刑期不足8个月的时候
[31:49] didn’t have more than 8 months of prison left. 又因打劫银行而再次获罪
[31:51] He may be armed and is considered dangerous. 他可能持有枪械 被认为是危险的
[31:59] Got it… au revoir, monsieur. 知道了 先生 再见
[32:15] D’you think he’ll understand? 你觉得他会理解吗
[32:18] Nothing to worry about. The police have good info, now. 没什么可担心的 警察现在消息灵通
[32:23] Christine, 克里斯汀
[32:24] we knew he’d get out one day. 我们知道他终究会出来的
[32:28] I’ve got everything worked out. 我已经把一切都办妥了
[32:30] He doesn’t know what’s waiting for him. Trust me. 相信我 他不知道等待他的是什么
[32:34] Nobody’s going to take our happiness away. 没人能夺走我们的幸福
[32:40] She’s sleeping? 她睡着了?
[32:41] She looks so adorable like that. 她睡着的样子真讨人喜欢
[32:44] Thanks for giving her to me. 谢谢你把她交给我
[32:47] He’s got very few connections. 他的联系人很少
[32:49] He avoids his relations. 总是避免和人接触
[32:52] – His wife? – Yeah. -这是他妻子? -是的
[32:53] Anna Martens. She used to visit him. 安娜·马滕斯 她过去常探访他
[32:56] She’s unemployed, takes care of the kid. 失业在家 照顾孩子
[33:00] The address she gave is phony. 她给的地址是假的
[33:02] And his accomplices? 他的帮凶呢
[33:04] Guests of the state. 是名来访人士
[33:06] Jerome Novick was at Murancourt. 杰罗姆·诺维克当时在穆朗克鲁西
[33:09] It wasn’t a great love affair. 不是什么伟大的恋爱事件
[33:11] He attacked Adrien with a screwdriver. 他用一把螺丝刀刺伤了阿德里安
[33:13] Nice boy. 好小子
[33:15] I’m going to question him. 我去问他些问题
[33:17] How much did they get? 他们抢了多少
[33:19] 2 million. 2百万
[33:20] 2 million! 2百万!
[33:21] We’ve only got back pocket money. 我们只追回来零头
[33:24] He’s going to want to get the money back. 他想把钱弄回来
[33:28] Watch the places he knows. 盯着他熟悉的地方
[33:29] Houses, bars. 住所 酒吧
[33:31] His picture’s everywhere. 他的照片到处都是
[33:33] I’ve asked for his visiting room videos. 我索取过他在监狱客房的录像
[33:37] Right. What’s this?. 嗯 这是什么
[33:39] Those who could’ve seen him in their area. 那些可能是在自己的地盘见过他的人
[33:42] 100 calls. 100个电话
[33:43] Dobbing-in’s a national sport. 在一所国家体育馆混的音
[33:47] Has the media spoken to Anna? 媒体采访过安娜吗
[33:50] No. 没有
[33:52] We got an address for Anna in the suburbs. 我们有一个安娜在郊区的地址
[34:14] Who’s he? 他是谁
[34:41] Anna? 安娜?
[35:11] Hey, watch where you’re going! 喂 看着点
[35:13] What’s going on? 什么状况
[35:17] Turn them out! 赶他们出去
[35:32] Nobody leaves. 谁也不准离开
[35:34] Are you staying here? 你呆在这里?
[35:35] No, I’m covering you. 不 我掩护你
[35:59] Police, step aside. 警察 边上走
[36:03] Out of the way! 别挡路
[36:05] That’s it. 就是这间
[36:09] Police, open up! 警察 开门
[36:15] Knock in. 撞开
[36:36] No one! 没人在
[36:39] Come here. 来这边
[36:44] Look. 看
[36:49] We just missed him. 我们来晚了
[37:03] Marco! Coming! 马寇 进来
[37:13] He’s not far away. 他走不远
[37:14] We need reinforcements, He’s in the area. 我们需要增援警力 嫌犯在附近区域
[37:17] With luck, we’ll be back in an hour. 运气好的话 我们一个钟头就赶回来
[37:20] Avec de la chance, dans une heure, on est rentrns. 如果运气好 一个小时内返回
[37:53] Don’t move! 不准动
[37:55] Don’t you move. 动下试试
[37:58] Let me past. 让我离开
[37:59] Of course! Anything else? 没问题 还有什么要求
[38:02] I can’t go back to prison now. 我还不能回监狱
[38:05] Not now. 现在不行
[38:07] Don’t move! 不要动
[38:11] I’ve learnt something very important. 我得知了非常重要的事
[38:14] You can’t shoot, I’m not threatening you. 我没有威胁到你 你不能开枪
[38:16] You can see I’m unarmed. 你看 我没有武器
[38:33] Adrien is on the street. Warn everyone! 警告所有人 阿德里安在街道上
[38:41] – There he is! – Stop him! -他在那里 -截住他
[41:32] You OK? 你没事吧
[41:33] Close the next station! 去下一站
[41:34] If the train stops he’ll get off. 如果火车到站 他会下车
[42:16] Is he crazy? 他疯了吗
[42:50] Divide up the zone and set up road blocks. 划分区域 设置路障
[42:55] I know, good… thanks. 我知道 好的 谢谢
[42:58] He’s probably already far away. Here… 他可能已经跑远了 这个…
[43:01] yours? 是你的?
[43:06] He’s crazy. 他疯掉了
[43:07] Something’s driving him. Something really strong. 有种强烈的感觉在驱使着他
[43:14] “Anna, wherever you are, I’ll find you.” 安娜 不管你在哪里 我会找到你的
[43:17] She’s cleared off with the cash. 她和那笔钱没关系了
[43:20] Two for the price of one? 2个人只收1人的钱?
[43:21] Yeah, that’ll make The Holy Ghost happy. 对 那会让《圣灵》高兴的
[46:02] Yes? 真的吗
[46:05] Why did you do it? 你为什么那么做
[46:08] Franck, I knew you’d call. 弗兰克 我知道你会打来电话
[46:11] How are you? 你好吗
[46:12] Tell me, why did you do it? 告诉我 你为什么那么做
[46:18] Why did you kill her? 你为什么杀了她
[46:21] It was all her fault. 都是她的错
[46:23] Thank God… I know how to read people. 感谢上帝 我知道如何解读人
[46:28] Your wife was unreliable. 你妻子不可靠
[46:30] She would have given you problems. 她会给你找麻烦
[46:36] I chose to save you from all that. 我选择从中解救你
[46:39] What’ve you done with Amlie? 你对艾米丽做了什么
[46:42] What’ve you done with my little daughter? 你对我的小女儿做过什么
[46:46] Where is she, Maurel? 马里奥 她在哪里
[46:48] Have you killed her? 你杀了她吗
[46:50] She’s a lovely little thing. I love her very much. 她是个可爱的小东西 我非常爱她
[46:54] I shan’t do her any harm at all. 除非你试图找到我
[46:56] Unless you try to find me. 否则我根本不可能伤害她
[47:38] What is it? 什么情况
[47:39] He wants us to grab Adrien on his return. 他想让我们在阿德里安回来的时候抓住他
[47:42] He’s in Corsica. 他在科西嘉
[47:43] I’d love to go down to Corsica. 我倒想去科西嘉
[47:45] Anna’s scrap of paper? 安娜的报纸碎片
[47:47] Amlie’s drawings. 艾米丽的画
[47:48] Nanve style endowed with a certain potential. 具有一定的朴素风格绘画潜力
[47:53] Letters for her guy that she hadn’t sent. 给她爸爸的信 没有寄出去
[47:55] Love letters. 喜欢信
[47:58] “I understand your gesture. It’s a proof of love.” 我理解你的手势 那是爱的证明
[48:03] The stickup. 抢劫犯
[48:03] Why hadn’t she posted this deathless prose? 为什么她不将这不朽的散文寄出去
[48:07] To be read in prison? 在监狱里看?
[48:10] Not on. 不会的
[48:11] They aren’t the words of a woman stabbing someone in the back. 这个女人出卖人的关键不是他们
[48:15] And Novick? 诺维克呢
[48:17] A heap of new insults. 一堆新的侮辱
[48:19] It’s a put-up job between Adrien and his chick. 那是阿德里安和他跟班间的骗局
[48:23] We know the addresses he’s given, 我们知道他给出的所有地址
[48:26] except for this one. 除了这一个
[48:29] Le Prn-sur-Lamure? 拉米尔教授
[48:30] – What’s that? – Their hide-out after the bank job. -那是什么 -抢劫银行后他们的藏身处
[48:49] Martin, go round! 马汀 四处转转
[49:03] What’s this? 这是什么
[49:12] What’s this bullshit? 这都胡扯的什么
[49:30] [Speaking Russian] 俄语
[49:32] No, thanks. 不了 谢谢
[50:03] – Are your reinforcements coming? – They’re coming. -你的增援警力来了吗 -正在赶来
[50:05] The policeman’s refrain. 警察的增援
[50:07] Are we gonna find the loot? 我们会发现赃物吗
[50:09] If it’s not already gone. 只要没被转移
[50:13] What’s that? 那是谁
[50:19] Why’ve you come? 你为什么来
[50:20] It’s nothing to do with your daughter. 跟你女儿无关
[50:22] What would you know? 你能知道什么
[50:24] Best you go home. 你最好回家去
[50:27] We should be Corsican. 我们应该在科西嘉
[50:29] There’s something here! 这儿有东西
[50:32] – Capitain, come here. – Stay there. -队长 来这边 -呆在那
[50:42] Look. 瞧
[50:50] – Robert, no! – Pull him back! -罗伯特 你不能进去 -把他拖走
[50:55] Nobody touch anything. 不要碰任何东西
[51:12] – It was his daughter? – Yeah. Julie. -是他女儿? -是的 他女儿朱莉
[51:15] Disappeared. He’d been hoping she was just a runaway. 失踪了 他当时希望女儿只是离家出走
[51:22] The guy who did that is a monster. 做这事的人简直就是禽兽
[51:28] Is it one of Adrien’s victims? 是阿德里安的受害者之一?
[51:30] No way that it fits Adrien’s profile. 这决不是阿德里安会做出的
[51:33] He has a wife and a disabled child. 他有妻子和一个残疾孩子
[51:37] That doesn’t fit with a killer. 那都不符合杀手的条件
[51:38] There are always exceptions. 凡事都有例外
[51:42] There are some connections. 而且他们间有些关联
[51:44] He was living in the area when Julie disappeared. 阿德里安当时住在朱莉失踪的地方
[51:47] We found his DNA on the map and the jacket. 我们在地图和外套上发现了他的DNA
[51:51] – That’s not all. – What else? -但那不全面 -还有别的吗
[51:53] There are 2 other maps of areas way up in the mountains. 还有2张通往该地区山上的地图
[51:57] Maybe we’ll find other bodies. 也许我们会找到别的尸体
[51:59] We’re not going to get carried away. 我们不要得意忘形
[52:01] If it’s a serial killer, they’ll want to bring in the Feds. 如果是连环杀手 他们会让调查局介入
[52:05] They’d want the file. 他们可能需要资料
[52:06] We have to get him now. 我们得马上拿给他
[52:09] Listen, Claire. 克莱尔 听着
[52:10] They don’t teach this at police school, 警察学校是不会教这个的
[52:13] but next time, this guy doesn’t get to get away. 但是下一次 不能让这个家伙跑掉
[52:17] Understood? 明白吗
[52:19] Quite understood. 相当明白
[52:21] Have a good day. 希望你一切顺利
[52:47] I don’t want to hurt you. 我不想伤害你
[52:49] What the fuck are you doing here? 你TMD在这里干什么
[52:51] You’re going to help me find Maurel. 你会帮我找到马里奥
[52:55] Where are your guns? 你的枪放哪了?
[52:57] I don’t have any. 我没枪
[52:58] Don’t take me for an idiot, where are they? 别把我当笨蛋 放哪了?
[53:02] – They’re there. – Where? -在那里 -哪儿
[53:04] In the cupboard. 在橱柜里
[53:14] Go. 过去
[53:16] He always lived in the area. 他一直住在那里
[53:19] I met him 5 years ago. 5年前我遇到他
[53:22] I questioned him about a girl from Dijon. 我问他一位来自第戎的女孩情况
[53:35] Sylvie Desmne. 西尔维·黛西米
[53:37] He’d been seen talking to her. 有人看见他跟那女孩说话
[53:40] I smelled a rat. 我觉得蹊跷
[53:41] Maurel raised too many questions. 马里奥的疑点太多了
[53:45] He lied about details. 他在细节上撒了谎
[53:47] I sensed that he was playing with me. 我感觉他在耍我们
[53:51] He was a bad one. 他就是个坏种
[53:55] The girl was never found… no body, no proof. 没有发现那个女孩 没有尸体 没有证据
[53:59] There were the other disappearances. 还有别的失踪案
[54:09] The resemblance is striking. 相似点也是显著的
[54:11] It’s been admitted that it was a serial killer. 可以承认他是个连环杀手
[54:13] But a cop investigates facts, not potential suspects. 但一名警察调查后 并没有发现可能的嫌疑人
[54:18] You’ve gone ahead anyway? 反正你已经走到了前头
[54:21] Quietly. Got nowhere for a long time. 真安静 很长一段时间无的放矢了
[54:24] He was invisible. 他成了隐形人
[54:26] No record, town hall official, liked by all. 和其它部门一样 市政厅也没有记录
[54:30] He was never far away when the disappearances occurred. 他从没远离过失踪案发地
[54:34] Finally, 终于
[54:35] 2 bodies were found a month apart. 在一个月里相继发现两个尸体
[54:38] I brought Maurel in, 我怀疑马里奥
[54:41] but his DNA didn’t match. 但他的DNA并不吻合
[54:44] For the second time, 这是他第二次
[54:46] he trapped us. 使我们陷入绝境
[54:47] His sperm sample was at the station, 局里本来有他的精子样本
[54:51] Next day it’d disappeared. 但第二天就不见了
[54:53] I was suspected. 我很怀疑
[54:56] At the same time, 同时
[54:57] he brought a complaint against me for harassment. 他以投诉来干扰我
[55:01] I was dismissed. 导致我被撤职
[55:03] I’m not allowed to live near him. 而且不能接近他
[55:06] You’re no longer in the constabulary? 你已经不在警察部门了?
[55:08] No, I lied to you. 不 我骗了你
[55:11] I investigate privately. 我这是私人调查
[55:13] Bugger! I was hoping you’d be able to help me. 混蛋 我还以为你能帮我
[55:17] The little girl’s 5. 第5个小女孩
[55:19] She doesn’t look like these girls… 她看起来和其他女孩们不同
[55:22] Could he harm her? 嫌犯会伤害她吗
[55:24] She’s not his normal victim type. 她并不是嫌犯喜欢的类型
[55:26] If he wanted to have a good time, he wouldn’t hesitate. 如果他想找乐子 是不会犹豫的
[55:30] I’ve got the phone number. 我得到个电话号码
[55:32] An old constabulary captain’s maybe got some contacts? 老局长也许有些关系可以用
[55:43] Want a snor? 想打瞌睡?
[55:45] Thanks! 谢谢
[55:49] It’s good stuff. 好东西
[55:50] – Like it? – Nice. -喜欢? -不错
[55:55] – The paper? – Want to see? -报纸 -要看吗
[55:57] Yeah. Closer, closer. 嗯 近点儿 拿近点儿
[55:59] I saw him before. 我见过他
[56:00] – You know him? – Yes. -你认得他? -认得
[56:02] The constabulary have found 2 more bodies. 警察又发现了2俱尸体
[56:06] Sylvie Desmne and Karine Garcia, reported missing. 西尔维·黛西米和凯琳·加西亚 被报告失踪
[56:11] This is a serial killer for sure! 这肯定是个杀人狂
[56:17] Hello? 你好
[56:20] Thanks , I’m on it. 谢谢 我来处理
[56:22] A truck driver dropped Adrien at Luzon, in Ninvre. 一名卡车司机把阿德里安捎到了尼维日吕宋岛
[56:27] You coming? 你来吗
[56:28] Yeah, coming. 来了
[56:35] I’ve come to see Bourgoin. 我来见布古安
[56:37] You got a serial killer for ‘im? 你们抓住变态杀人狂没有
[57:08] Bourgoin, Luzon Constabulary office. 布古安 吕宋岛警察分部
[57:11] I need information on a suspect’s number. 我需要知道有多少嫌疑人
[57:45] – It’s me. – You got something? -是我 -有什么发现
[57:47] The line’s been dead for 48 hours. 电话48小时未用了
[57:49] He used it 12 times. 之前他打过12次
[57:51] The last time was to Prn-sur-Lamure. 最后一次是打给教授
[57:55] One of my hideouts. What else? 那是我的藏身处之一 还有什么
[57:57] Several calls to the Alpes-Maritimes region. 几通打去阿尔卑斯滨海省的电话
[58:01] Where in Alpes-Maritimes? 阿尔卑斯滨海省什么地方
[58:02] There’s an area of 40 k’s around a village. 距离一个村庄40公里范围内
[58:06] Chasseignes. 查斯恩格斯地区
[58:07] That’s maybe where he’s living. 也许那就是他现在住的地方
[58:10] He takes a medication, Xyrex. 他吃一种叫”Xyrex”的药
[58:14] He was jumpy when he didn’t get it. 如果不服用 他会容易激动和受惊
[58:17] Is there a pharmacy in Chasseignes? 查斯恩格斯地区有药房吗
[58:32] There are the cops everywhere. You reported me? 到处都是警察 你出卖了我?
[58:36] – No I didn’t. – Where’s your gun? -我没有 -你的枪在哪
[58:38] Where’s your gun? 枪放哪了
[58:40] – A gun’s against regu… – Stuff your regulations. -持有枪械违反… -违反你的法律
[58:43] I wouldn’t need to depend on you. 我不需要依靠你
[1:00:07] Carrega? 卡雷尔
[1:00:10] – How come you’re here? – I was looking for Bourgoin. -你怎么会来这里 -我在找布古安
[1:00:13] He’s directing the search. 他正在执行搜索
[1:00:15] – The search? – The fugitive’s been reported in the area. -搜索? -有人报告了逃犯的出现区域
[1:00:19] He may have killed 3 young girls. 他可能杀害了3名年轻的女孩
[1:00:21] What do you mean? 你在说什么
[1:00:22] Including Sylvie Desmne. 包括西尔维·黛西米
[1:00:25] You remember her. 你记得她吗
[1:00:27] I’m going to give you a hand. 我打算帮你
[1:00:29] Carrega… you forgotten you don’t work here any more? 卡雷尔 你是不是忘了自己不在这里工作了
[1:00:53] Take the lane. 搜查车道
[1:00:58] We’re taking the lane with the tall hedges. 我们正在有高大树篱的车道上
[1:01:24] Threw your gun over the hedge. 把你的枪扔到树篱后
[1:01:26] Hurry up! Over the hedge. 快点 扔到树篱后
[1:01:27] Over the hedge. 扔到树篱后
[1:01:29] Go on! 快扔
[1:01:31] On the ground! 趴在地上
[1:01:32] Hurry up! 快点
[1:01:34] On the ground! 趴在地上
[1:01:36] Stay down or… 趴着 否则…
[1:01:38] Or you’ll strangle me like the others? 否则你就象掐死其他人那样 把我掐死?
[1:01:41] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[1:01:43] Sylvie Desmne, Karine Garcia, they ring a bell? 西尔维·黛西米 凯琳·加西亚 想起来了?
[1:01:49] What are you talking about? 不知道你在说什么
[1:01:50] Your DNA on the maps in your old hideout. 在你以前藏身的地方 地图上有你的DNA
[1:01:54] – HQ to Bravo 2. – Put me on to Capitain Line. -总部呼叫喝彩2号 -送我到上尉路
[1:02:00] Bugger! 禽兽
[1:02:03] He’s fucked you like he’s fucked me. 他玩弄你们就象他曾经玩弄我一样
[1:02:10] Stop! 别跑
[1:02:11] All units! 所有单位
[1:02:13] Stop! 停下
[1:02:22] Stop him! 截住他
[1:02:38] Get in! 上车
[1:02:42] Bugger, there he is! 禽兽 他在那
[1:02:44] Stop! 别跑
[1:02:56] You OK? 你还好吗
[1:03:02] They believe it’s you… 他们相信是你…
[1:03:03] I know. Who do YOU think it is? 我明白 你认为是谁
[1:03:07] Maurel, as I’ve always known. 是马里奥 我一直知道是他
[1:03:10] Chasseignes’s 600 km. 距离查斯恩格斯600公里
[1:03:13] There’s one pharmacy. 那儿有家药店
[1:03:15] There’s the address. 这是地址
[1:03:22] Bugger! They’ve been warned. 禽兽 警告过他们了
[1:03:25] Hang on! 坐好
[1:03:54] Stop! 停车
[1:03:56] Jump out! 跳出去
[1:03:58] Don’t worry, he’s gotta be stopped! 别担心我 一定要阻止他
[1:04:01] Think about your daughter, jump! 想想你的女儿 跳车!
[1:04:36] The injured man is in intensive care at Auxerre hospital. 受伤的人在欧塞尔医院重症监护室
[1:04:40] Condition serious. 情况很严重
[1:04:44] They used to think he was crazy. Now they’re upset. 他们以前以为他是疯子 现在他们很不安
[1:04:48] Not my problem. 不关我的事
[1:04:49] Got Adrien? No. On and on it goes. 抓住阿德里安了? 没抓住 跑了
[1:04:53] Tell me, 告诉我
[1:04:55] how did he make Carrega smash through a road-block? 他是如何让卡雷加冲过路障的
[1:04:58] Believe me, he’s very persuasive. 相信我 他是个能说会道的人
[1:05:08] For you, eh? 找你来的?
[1:05:16] All looks very nice and expensive. 看起来一切都那么华美而昂贵
[1:05:19] This isn’t a parade! 这不是在阅兵
[1:05:20] You had him! 你当时抓住他了
[1:05:21] – It’s just a matter of time. – There’s no time left! -这只是时间问题 -问题是没时间了
[1:05:24] The constabulary’s furious. 警察部队对此感到愤怒
[1:05:26] We’ve allowed a killer to escape. 因为我们放走了一名杀人狂
[1:05:29] I’m responsible. 我负责
[1:05:30] I’m in charge. 我管事
[1:05:32] A bit of criminal analysis ‘d do you good. 学点儿犯罪分析对你有好处
[1:05:36] Commander… 指挥官
[1:05:37] Why did you spare him? 你为什么放了他
[1:05:39] I’m not sure he’s the one who killed them. 我不确定他就是杀人狂
[1:05:42] – I beg your pardon? – He could have shot me. -再说一遍! -他没有冲我开枪
[1:05:45] It doesn’t add up. 那不合情理
[1:05:47] You put in a report based on woman’s intuition. 你凭女人的直觉办案
[1:05:51] I’m going to try and get Adrien… and not miss him. 我会抓住阿德里安 不会让他跑掉
[1:06:52] Cut off between D981 and D18 in the Beach forest. 隔离海滩森林D981和D18区域
[1:06:57] Received, Delta 3. 三角洲3号收到
[1:06:59] Block off the intersection of Rue de l’ n tang and D981… 封锁唐人街至D981的交通
[1:07:04] On D18… 至D18…
[1:07:06] No sign of suspect. 没有嫌犯的迹象
[1:07:08] Suspect has escaped area. 嫌犯已从该地区逃跑
[1:11:25] Christine, 克里斯汀
[1:11:27] I’ve never been so happy. 我从来没这么开心过
[1:11:29] Me too. 我也是
[1:11:30] It’s hard for me to stop thinking about that guy. 对我来说 很难停下不去想那个家伙
[1:11:34] His face is plastered everywhere. 他的脸无处不在
[1:11:36] The police’ll get him. 警察会抓住他的
[1:11:39] Look. 看
[1:11:41] France’s Most Wanted. 法国最高通缉犯
[1:11:55] Come on. I’m going to buy you a dress. 来 我给你买件衣服
[1:12:05] Here’s a beautiful dress! 这是最漂亮的衣服
[1:12:07] You like it? You’ll try it on? 喜欢吗 要不要穿上试试
[1:12:10] You’ll be a real princess. 你将成为真正的公主
[1:12:14] My goodmess, you’re so beautiful! 我的老天 你真是太美了
[1:12:17] Jean Louis! Isn’t she beautiful with this? 路易斯 她穿上这个是不是很美
[1:12:26] Jean Louis?. 让·路易斯
[1:12:34] No, Jean Louis. 让·路易斯 别
[1:12:38] I told you, Christine. 我告诉过你 克里斯汀
[1:12:40] I gave you the little girl. 也把小女孩给你了
[1:12:42] It’s too risky. 太冒险了
[1:12:43] The little girl is too… 那个小女孩太…
[1:12:45] You saw how she was looking at the newspapers? 你看她是如何翻看报纸的
[1:12:51] You got nothing new, whatta you stuffing ’round with? 既然没有新发现 你在这忙活什么
[1:12:54] I’m matching Adrien’s movements 我在对阿德里安的活动轨迹
[1:12:56] with his supposed crimes. 和假定是他的犯罪进行对比
[1:12:58] Supposed? 假定?
[1:13:00] You think that we’re pinning these murders on him? 你认为我们在往他身上贴凶手标签?
[1:13:04] He thinks so. He said: “He’s fucked me.” 他也这么认为 他当时说”他玩弄我”
[1:13:07] Who was he talking about? 他说的是谁
[1:13:09] I know it’s someone we should be looking for. 我知道那个人才是我们应该找的
[1:13:16] Can you help me? 能帮我吗
[1:13:21] I should be out on the job. 我不应该再工作了
[1:13:24] Please! 求你了
[1:13:26] Alright.. No! Don’t wanna know about it! 听着 不! 我压根不想知道
[1:13:29] You’re a pain in the neck. Go back to Paris. Shit! 你真让人头疼 回巴黎去 喵了个咪的
[1:13:47] Excuse me. 打扰一下
[1:13:49] Can you help me? 能帮我吗
[1:13:51] We’re looking for a doctor…. 我们正在找医生
[1:13:53] Doctor. 找医生
[1:13:54] Our daughter’s sick. 女儿生病了
[1:13:55] She has a stomachache. 她胃痛
[1:13:58] There’s Dr Berlot. 有位梅洛医生
[1:14:00] He’s further on, in Verneuil. 往前走 在韦尔讷伊
[1:14:02] You need to keep to the right and… 走右边这条线 然后…
[1:14:04] Could you show us perhaps? 你能带我们去吗
[1:14:08] I have to get back. 我得回家
[1:14:10] We’ll take you home afterwards. 等下我们送你回家
[1:14:13] You’d be a great help. 你一定能帮大忙
[1:14:15] Hello. 你好
[1:14:17] My wife’s worried it could be serious. 我妻子担心女儿的病很严重
[1:14:23] Alright then. 那好吧
[1:14:25] Get in the front. It’s easier. 你坐前面 方便带路
[1:14:27] Let me take that. 包包给我
[1:14:29] – I’ll mind it. – Thanks. -我帮你拿 -谢谢
[1:14:33] We all belt up in my car. 坐车要系安全带
[1:14:58] This is very nice of you. 你真是太好了
[1:15:01] How old are you? 多大了
[1:15:03] 16. 16岁
[1:15:05] So yong. 真年轻
[1:15:07] At 16, girls are still very nice. 16岁的女孩仍然花一样
[1:15:15] Do you have a boyfriend? 有男朋友吗
[1:15:19] No. It’s there on the right. 没有 往右边开
[1:15:25] No, we’d rather keep going to the right. 没有吗 我们最好一路向右开
[1:15:29] That doesn’t bother you? 我正在说的
[1:15:35] I was talking about, whether you had a boyfriend? 关于你有没有男朋友的事 会让你不安吗
[1:15:38] Yes. 会
[1:15:39] What’s that got to do with anything? 那跟你有什么关系
[1:15:42] It doesn’t concern you. 不关你的事
[1:15:47] I want to get out. 我要下车
[1:15:55] What are you doing? 你干什么
[1:15:57] Leave me alone! 让我离开
[1:16:37] Help! 救命
[1:16:59] Hey! What are you up to? 你要去哪儿
[1:18:03] I love you. 我爱你
[1:18:07] Will they let us do it again? 他们会让我们再来一次吗
[1:18:25] An envelope for you. From Paris. 巴黎寄给你的信
[1:18:28] Thanks. I was waiting for it. 谢谢 我正在等这封信
[1:18:59] It’s him. What about it? 是他 什么问题
[1:19:02] He’s been to see Adrien in prison. 他在监狱里见过阿德里安
[1:19:04] Are you saying that… 你是说…
[1:19:06] They’d already met. 他们已经见过面
[1:19:08] Hadn’t you realised that? 你当时没有意识到?
[1:19:10] They’ve taken ages to send this stuff. 他们用很长的时间运东西
[1:19:12] Carrega used an alias to see Adrien. 卡雷加让同伙去见阿德里安
[1:19:15] Olivier Desmne. 奥利维尔·黛西米
[1:19:16] One of Adrien’s victims was Sylvie Desmne. 其中一名受害人是西尔维·黛西米
[1:19:21] Carrega was obsessed with the case. 卡雷加被案子困扰
[1:19:23] He claimed to know the identity of the killer. 他声称认出了凶手的身份
[1:19:27] – Adrien? – So, some miserable wretch… -阿德里安 -倒霉的可怜虫
[1:19:31] Named what? 叫什么名字
[1:19:33] He was quetioned. What was his name again…? 他被询问过 叫什么名字
[1:19:38] Yeah… Maurel! 是… 马里奥
[1:19:39] That’s it, Jean-Louis Maurel. 正是 让·路易斯·马里奥
[1:20:20] Here we are! 到了
[1:20:22] Had some work done here… 这里已经完成了
[1:20:26] And there 还有那边
[1:20:28] Careful. 当心
[1:20:29] Attention. 注意
[1:20:30] Ideal for a family. 非常适合居家
[1:20:32] Rent’s not high. 房租也不高
[1:20:35] The owner’s keen. 房东是个热心肠
[1:20:37] All this’ll be removed. 这些都会被清理
[1:21:16] – An address? – You aren’t on the job. -地址呢? -你没在工作
[1:21:19] If Lucciani finds out… 如果路西阿尼发现…
[1:21:20] Give me the address. 告诉我地址
[1:21:23] Maurel rented a house in the Alpes-Maritimes 出狱后2周 马里奥在阿尔卑斯滨海省
[1:21:27] 2 weeks after he got out. 租了个房子
[1:21:28] He pays through a Swiss bank in Lausanne. 通过瑞士银行洛桑分行付款
[1:21:32] Are you going to give me the address? 你到底给不给我地址
[1:21:35] You’re not planning on going there? 你不会打算去那里吧
[1:23:33] I’m very late. 我已经很迟了
[1:23:35] Jean-Jacques, I know. 我知道 让·雅克
[1:23:47] I’ll get the ball rolling. Let’s go! 我会尽最大努力 开始吧
[1:23:51] – Everybody hungry? – Yeah. – Of cause. -大家都饿吗 -当然 -饿
[1:24:25] I told him. That’s him for sure. 我告诉过他 那肯定是他
[1:24:28] He strangled those girls? 他掐死了那些女孩?
[1:24:31] A woman has a daughter… 有位女士
[1:24:33] who disappeared yesterday. Girl aged 16. 她16岁的女儿昨晚失踪
[1:24:39] That’s her. 这就是她
[1:24:41] – See you soon. – Next time at our place. -回见 -下次去我们家
[1:24:52] Take care. 保重
[1:26:32] Jean-Louis Maurel? 让·路易斯·马里奥
[1:26:33] That’s me. 是我
[1:26:34] Claire Linn, I’m looking for Franck Adrien. 克莱尔·里恩 我在找弗兰克·阿德里安
[1:26:39] That’s someone I’d rather forget. 那是个我宁愿忘记的人
[1:26:42] May I come in? 我能进来吗
[1:26:45] Certainly. 当然
[1:26:48] This is my wife, Christine. 这是我妻子 克里斯汀
[1:27:07] My little sweetie-pie. 我的小宝贝
[1:27:10] It’s Daddy. 是爸爸
[1:27:29] I think I’ve told you everything. 我把知道的都告诉你了
[1:27:32] He hasn’t been in touch with you? 他一直没有跟你联系?
[1:27:34] No. No, no. 没 没联系过
[1:27:38] If he had, I would’ve called the police. 如果联系过 我一定会报警
[1:27:41] I was the victim of a judicial mistake. 我曾是司法错误的受害者
[1:27:45] I wouldn’t want to help a criminal. 因此我不会帮助犯罪的
[1:27:53] Is it true what was reported? 报导属实吗
[1:27:55] The enquiry’s underway, madame. 女士 调查还在进行
[1:28:00] Look carefully. 仔细看
[1:28:01] Is this the man that was at the supermarket. 当时在超市里的是这个人吗
[1:28:05] I don’t think so. 我认为不是
[1:28:07] What is it? 怎么了
[1:28:08] I’m fed up, Alex. Claire… 我受够了 亚历克斯 克莱尔
[1:28:10] Claire inquired about Jean-Louis Maurel. 克莱尔问询过让·路易斯·马里奥
[1:28:14] Woman’s intuition? 女性的直觉?
[1:28:16] – Maurel lives 20km from here. – What? -马里奥住在离这20公里远的地方 -什么
[1:28:19] She’s gone there. 她去那儿了
[1:28:21] Call her. 打她电话
[1:28:22] She’s not contactable. Should we go there? 联系不上她 我们应该去那儿吗
[1:28:44] I wish I could’ve been more help. 我希望能帮到你
[1:28:47] Don’t hesitate to call. 有什么问题尽管打电话
[1:28:49] Will do. 我会的
[1:29:36] So happy to see you here. 很高兴在这儿见到你
[1:29:42] I’ve missed you. 我很想你
[1:29:47] How did you find our little nest? 你如何找到我们这小窝的
[1:29:51] It’s cosy. 温暖舒适的窝
[1:29:54] Thanks to you, Franck. 谢谢你 弗兰克
[1:29:57] I’ll never be able to thank you enough. 我永远感谢你
[1:29:59] You’re my guardian angel. 你是我的守护天使
[1:30:03] He’s got Amlie. 当心艾米丽
[1:30:05] Trust me… he’ll give her back to us. 相信我 他会把艾米丽还给我们
[1:30:22] You know, Franck, 你知道吗 弗兰克
[1:30:26] nobody understands what I’m looking for. 没人理解我的追求
[1:30:30] Nobody. 没有人
[1:30:32] Nobody. 没人知道
[1:30:35] Filthy scum! 肮脏的败类
[1:30:38] It’s all over, now. 都结束了 现在
[1:30:42] We’re all back together. 我们都回来团聚了
[1:30:43] The whole family. 全家人
[1:30:45] – Not in front of her. – Drop your gun! -别在她面前开枪 -放下枪
[1:30:48] I said drop your gun! 我说 放下枪
[1:30:52] He’s here… I’ve got him. 他在这里 我抓到他了
[1:30:56] He wanted to kill us! 他想杀了我们
[1:30:58] Don’t move! 不准动
[1:31:02] Jean-Louis! 让·路易斯
[1:31:06] Jean-Louis! 让·路易斯
[1:31:27] Get him! he’s got Amlie! 去追他 他抢走了艾米丽
[1:31:32] The cop? 警察?
[1:31:33] I’ll fix that. 我会处理的
[1:33:02] Stop here. 在这儿停车
[1:33:05] You go on, I’ll take a look. 你继续走 我去看看
[1:33:28] Would you like to walk on ahead, Amlie? 艾米丽 你在前面走好吗
[1:33:58] Don’t go near the edge. Stay close to Daddy. 不要靠近悬崖 呆在爸爸身边
[1:34:28] You OK, Franck? 弗兰克 你怎么样
[1:34:41] Maurel. 马里奥
[1:34:45] Maurel! 马里奥
[1:34:50] Don’t move. Drop your gun! 不许动 扔掉枪
[1:34:54] I’ve got the fugitive. 我抓到逃犯了
[1:34:55] He’s down there. 就在下面
[1:35:09] Maurel! 马里奥
[1:35:30] Help’s coming. 救援马上就到
[1:35:32] Franck. 弗兰克
[1:35:33] it’s all over, Amlie’s safe. 都结束了 艾米丽安全了
[1:35:41] There’s extenuating circumstances. 会对你从轻处罚的
[1:35:43] Trust me. 相信我
[1:35:46] I can’t trust anyone. 我不信任何人
[1:35:48] It’ll be the last time. 以后可以信了
[1:35:59] Who fired? 谁开的枪
[1:36:00] Who fired? You bastard! 谁开的枪 混蛋
[1:36:05] It came from over there! Drop it, you bastard! 子弹是从那边过来的 你个混蛋把枪放下
[1:36:08] Drop your gun! Don’t move! 扔了枪 不准动
[1:36:11] Raise your hands. In the air! Don’t move! 把手举起来 举高 不准动
[1:36:18] Take it easy. 别乱来
[1:37:02] Look along here. 往这边找
[1:37:04] That’s it. 就是这边
[1:37:05] Thanks. I’m here. 谢谢 我在这儿
[1:37:08] – You OK? – Yes, thanks. -你怎么样 -我没事 谢谢
[1:37:10] We’ve got Maurel. 我们抓到马里奥了
[1:37:12] Adrien’s body must have gone further. We’ll find it. 阿德里安的尸体肯定冲得很远 我们会找到的
[1:37:20] You know, Claire… 克莱尔 你也知道
[1:37:24] No better. 不可能更好了
[1:37:30] Maurel’s wife’s spilled the beans. 马里奥的妻子走漏的消息
[1:37:32] He was doing all the killing and raping. Not Adrien. 是马里奥杀害并强奸了那些女孩 不是阿德里安
[1:37:37] She’s admitted 8 murders, but there’s others. 她供认了8宗谋杀 但还有其它的
[1:37:40] Without Adrien, there would have been more. 如果不是阿德里安 可能还会有更多受害者
[1:37:43] Go and tell him. 去告诉他吧
[1:37:46] And say what? 说什么
[1:37:48] I lack your woman’s intuition. 说我缺乏女性的直觉
[1:37:53] Thank you, Claire. 谢谢你 克莱尔
[1:37:56] I tried to aim for once. 我尝试过一枪命中了
[1:38:15] Three months later 三个月后
[1:38:37] She’s solitary, but she’s hanging in there. 她没有伙伴 但她并不泄气
[1:38:41] She’s working better with the speech therapist. 跟言语治疗师相处得更好了
[1:38:44] She’s happy when you come to see her. 你去看她时 她很高兴
[1:38:48] You told me to tell you about any mail. 你说过有来信要告诉你
[1:38:52] She got a letter. 有寄给她的信
[1:38:53] I have a photocopy. 我复印了一份
[1:38:57] From Morocco? 摩洛哥寄来的?
[1:39:04] Just this, no words? 只有这个 没文字?
[1:39:07] No. 没有
[1:39:08] Since she got the letter, she’s seemed happier. 自从她收到信后 好像更开心了
[1:39:14] Do you know who it’s from? 你知道是谁寄来的?
[1:39:30] Papa. 爸爸
2011年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Zero Dark Thirty(猎杀本拉登)[2012]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Huntsman Winters War(猎神)[2016]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme