英文名称:Landscape in the Mist
年代:1988
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Are you afraid? | 你怕吗 |
[00:16] | No, I’m not afraid. | 不怕 |
[00:31] | Express 290 with destination Germany now arriving on Track One. | 前往德国的290特快现已抵达一号轨道 |
[00:43] | Departure time 21:00 | 将于21:00出站 |
[01:02] | Your attention please! | 请注意 |
[01:04] | Express 290 for Germany arriving on Track One. | 前往德国的290特快现已抵达一号轨道 |
[01:26] | You here again? | 怎么又是你们 |
[01:31] | What are you doing here night after night? | 你们怎么每晚都在这 |
[01:54] | I dreamt about him last night. | 我昨晚梦到他了 |
[01:57] | He seemed bigger than the other times. | 他看起来比以往都高大 |
[02:00] | Come on! | 快 |
[05:27] | Go to sleep! | 快睡觉 |
[05:30] | When are we going away? | 我们什么时候走 |
[05:33] | Go to sleep! | 快睡觉 |
[05:34] | Will you tell me the story? Again? | 你能给我说一下那个故事吗 又听一遍吗 |
[05:42] | In the beginning was the darkness… and then there was light. | 开始是一片漆黑 然后有了一丝光亮 |
[05:48] | And the light was divided from the darkness… | 那道光来自于黑暗 |
[05:52] | and the earth from the sea… and the rivers, the lakes… | 然后大地从海中浮现 然后就有了河流 湖泊 |
[06:03] | and the mountains were made And then the flowers and the trees… | 接着又有了高耸的山峰 繁花盛开 绿树成荫 |
[06:09] | the animals… the birds… | 动物们和小鸟也出现了 |
[06:14] | It’s Mummy! | 妈妈来了 |
[06:16] | This story will never finish. | 这故事总是讲不完 |
[06:19] | She keeps coming and stopping us all the time. | 她每次都会来 然后就打断了我们的故事 |
[08:00] | Hullo Seagull! | 海鸥你好 |
[08:05] | Seagull! | 海鸥 |
[08:22] | Hullo, Seagull! | 海鸥你好 |
[08:31] | It’s going to rain and my feathers will get wet. | 要下雨了 我的羽毛会被淋湿的 |
[08:36] | I’m going away. | 我要离开了 |
[08:38] | Where are you going? | 去哪儿 |
[08:40] | To Germany. | 去德国 |
[08:42] | Every day you go away to Germany. | 你每天都说你要去德国 |
[08:45] | Alexander, we’re late! | 亚历山大 我们要迟到了 |
[08:47] | Goodbye! | 再见 |
[08:53] | What’s Germany like? | 德国是什么样的呢 |
[09:02] | In three minutes Express 290 will be leaving | 一号轨道上前往德国的290特快 |
[09:06] | for Germany on Track One. | 将在3分钟后出站 |
[09:42] | Come on! | 快 |
[10:10] | We made it! | 我们成功了 |
[10:17] | We made it! | 我们成功了 |
[11:18] | Dear father, | 亲爱的父亲 |
[11:21] | We are writing because we have decided to come and find you. | 我们写信是因为我们已经决定动身去找您了 |
[11:27] | We have never seen you and we miss you. | 虽然我们未曾谋面 但我们十分思念您 |
[11:32] | We talk about you all the time. | 我们总是在谈论您 |
[11:36] | Mummy will be upset that we’ve gone. | 我们就这样走了 妈妈知道了肯定会很伤心 |
[11:38] | Deep down inside we love her, don’t think we don’t… | 我们是爱她的 不要误解我们 |
[11:44] | but she doesn’t understand anything… | 但她根本不懂我们 |
[11:48] | We don’t know what you look like… | 我们不知道您长什么样子 |
[11:51] | Alexander says all sorts of things… | 亚历山大老是对此充满想象 |
[11:54] | He dreams about you. We miss you so much. | 他总是梦到你 我们真的好想你 |
[12:01] | Sometimes on my way home from school… | 有时候 在我放学回家时 |
[12:05] | I think I hear footsteps behind me… | 我觉得我听到了身后的脚步声 |
[12:08] | your footsteps… | 您的脚步声 |
[12:11] | and when I turn to look… there is no one. | 但当我转身时 我身后空无一人 |
[12:16] | Then I feel very lonely. | 那时就觉得好孤独 |
[12:22] | We don’t want to be a burden to you… | 我们并不想成为您的负担 |
[12:25] | we just want to get to know you and then we’ll go away again. | 我们只想有个机会了解您 然后我们就会离开 |
[12:31] | If you send us a reply… | 如果您要回复我们 |
[12:34] | Do it with the sound of the train… | 就伴着火车的声音吧 |
[12:38] | tatan… tatan… tatan… tatan… | 踏跶 踏跶 踏跶 踏跶 |
[12:45] | here I am… I am waiting for you… | 我在这儿 我在这儿等你 |
[12:49] | tatan… tatan… | 踏跶 踏跶 |
[13:06] | Tickets please! | 请出示车票 |
[13:28] | Hey, tickets! | 嘿 车票拿来看一下 |
[13:35] | Have you got tickets? | 你们有票吗 |
[14:42] | I don’t know what you’re going to do… just sort things out. | 我不知道你们想要干什么 你们自己解决吧 |
[15:22] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[15:25] | Where are you coming from? | 你们从哪儿来的 |
[15:34] | Orchomenos? | 奥尔霍迈诺斯吗 |
[15:36] | Clear the track for the 290. | 为290号腾出轨道 |
[15:41] | Announcing the arrival of Express 290. | 并广播290特快即将到站 |
[15:47] | Yes, yes, yes. | 对 对 对 |
[15:58] | At least tell me where you’re going. | 至少跟我说一下你们要去哪儿吧 |
[16:01] | Cat got your tongues. | 哑了吗 |
[16:08] | Hell, I’m not going to do the cops’ work for them. | 见鬼 警察的事儿还是交给警察做吧 |
[16:17] | We’re going to our uncle. | 我们要去找我们的舅舅 |
[16:21] | So you’ve decided to speak. | 终于说话啦 |
[16:26] | Good girl! | 这才乖嘛 |
[16:32] | Well? | 所以呢 |
[17:52] | How did you get here? | 你们怎么到这儿的 |
[17:56] | And is that Alexander? | 那是亚历山大吗 |
[18:00] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[18:01] | They were found without tickets on the express for Germany. | 他们在去德国的特快车上被发现 还没有买票 |
[18:03] | They said they were coming to find you… | 他们说他们是来找你的 |
[18:05] | Difficult children. I had to pry every word out of them. | 真是熊孩子 他们根本不肯张嘴答话 |
[18:08] | Come here, come here and tell me what’s going on. | 快过来 过来跟我说说到底怎么了 |
[18:28] | Fine then, everything’s settled you don’t need me any more. | 好吧 问题都解决了 没我什么事儿了 |
[18:30] | Just a moment! | 等一下 |
[18:34] | Look here… | 听着 |
[18:37] | I can’t get involved. I’m not getting involved. | 我不想和这些事扯上关系 别把我牵扯进来 |
[18:43] | Aren’t you their uncle? Yes… I am their mother’s | 你不是他们的舅舅吗 是的 我是他们妈妈的 |
[18:50] | Brother… but we’ve been out of touch for years. | 哥哥 但是我们已经多年没联系过了 |
[18:58] | I can’t take the responsibility. | 我负不起这个责 |
[19:01] | The whole thing’s my sister’s fault. | 整件事都是我妹妹的错 |
[19:07] | Did she have to tell them that their father’s in Germany? | 她干嘛非要跟孩子说他们的爸爸在德国 |
[19:11] | What father? What Germany? | 什么父亲 什么德国 |
[19:13] | She doesn’t know who their father is! | 她根本就不知道谁是他们的父亲 |
[19:14] | There is no father… there is no Germany. | 根本就没什么父亲在德国 |
[19:18] | The whole thing’s a big lie. | 整件事都是个大幌子 |
[19:25] | And for what reason? | 为什么要骗他们呢 |
[19:28] | Because she didn’t want to tell them they’re illegitimate. | 因为她不想让孩子们知道自己是个私生子 |
[19:31] | And this is the result! But why Germany? | 这就是为什么 但为什么非要说德国呢 |
[19:34] | How should I know? | 我咋知道 |
[19:36] | So that they have something to dream about. | 估计是这样能给孩子们想象的空间吧 |
[19:38] | Look here… don’t get me involved in this. | 听着 不要把我牵扯进来 |
[19:41] | Notify their mother. | 快通知他们的妈妈吧 |
[19:48] | You’re lying! You’re lying! | 你骗人 你在撒谎 |
[19:51] | Our father is in Germany! You’re lying! | 我们的父亲就在德国 你骗人 |
[19:55] | Our father is in Germany! You’re lying! | 我们的明明父亲就在德国 你骗人 |
[20:36] | Wait here! | 在这等着 |
[21:12] | It’s snowing! | 下雪了 |
[21:27] | It’s snowing! | 下雪了哎 |
[21:49] | It’s snowing! | 快看下雪了 |
[21:53] | It’s snowing! | 下雪了 |
[22:04] | He slipped the rope round his neck… | 他滑动了他脖子上的绳子 |
[22:15] | He slipped the rope round his neck… | 他滑动了他脖子上的绳子 |
[22:41] | He slipped the rope round his neck… | 他滑动了他脖子上的绳子 |
[24:10] | Dear father, | 亲爱的父亲 |
[24:14] | How were we able to wait so long? | 我们为什么要如此苦苦等待 |
[24:18] | We’ve been traveling like a leaf… blowing in the wind. | 我们像一片落叶那样 在风中飘零 |
[24:23] | What a strange world! | 这个世界是多么的奇怪啊 |
[24:27] | Suitcases… freezing railway stations… | 手提箱 冰冷的铁路站 |
[24:31] | words and gestures we don’t understand… | 我们无法理解的语言的手势 |
[24:35] | and the night which scares us! | 还有这令人恐惧的漫漫长夜 |
[24:40] | But we are happy. We are moving on. | 但我们很高兴 至少我们在前进 |
[27:09] | Damn! | 该死 |
[28:16] | He’s dying. | 它快死了 |
[29:15] | He’s dead. | 它已经死了 |
[31:06] | Hello there! | 你好啊 |
[31:10] | What are you doing in this wilderness? | 你们在这荒山野岭干什么 |
[31:13] | The town’s still a long way off. | 还有好长一段路才能到小镇呢 |
[31:20] | There’s lots of room back there. | 后面还有很多空位 |
[32:03] | I don’t eat children. | 我又不会把你们吃了 |
[33:04] | You haven’t told me where you’re going. | 你们还没说你们要去哪儿呢 |
[33:11] | Far away. | 我们要去一个很远的地方 |
[33:13] | Okay, I’ll drop you off in town. | 好吧 那我就把你们送到小镇上吧 |
[33:28] | They’re stage costumes. And that one there’s mine. | 这些都是戏服 那件是我的 |
[33:35] | What do you do? | 你是干什么的 |
[33:44] | I make people laugh… | 我负责把人们逗笑 |
[33:49] | and cry. | 也让他们嚎啕 |
[33:53] | D’you know how difficult that is? | 你知道那有多困难吗 |
[33:57] | What d’you play? | 你演什么 |
[34:08] | My part. | 我的角色就是 |
[34:19] | Seven knocks on the stage… | 舞台敲了七下 |
[34:23] | then three… | 再敲三下 |
[34:28] | and the curtain goes up | 然后幕帘升起 |
[34:32] | The accordion player plays the overture… | 手风琴弹起前奏 |
[35:02] | and I enter. | 然后我就上场啦 |
[35:07] | The day dawned and Pleiades shone in the sky. | 黎明破晓 昴宿星团在天上闪闪发光 |
[35:10] | What’s Pleiades? | 昴宿星团是什么 |
[35:12] | It is the morning star… | 就是晨星啊 |
[35:17] | the dawn star… which goes out just before daybreak. | 那是破晓前的星星 它在日出前出现 |
[36:10] | Let her rest… you must have walked a long way. | 让她休息一会儿吧 你们肯定走了不少的路 |
[36:14] | Want to see something? Come on! | 想看点有趣的东西吗 快过来 |
[36:42] | – D’you like it? – Is it yours? | – 你喜欢吗 – 是你的吗 |
[36:45] | There they are! They’re coming! | 他们来了 他们来了 |
[37:56] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[37:57] | Nothing… | 没事 |
[37:58] | We couldn’t get theatre… Do something! | 我们找不到剧院 快想点办法呀 |
[38:01] | Orestes, | 奥列斯特 |
[38:03] | grandfather will die if we don’t find a theatre. | 如果我们找不到剧院的话 爷爷就会死的 |
[38:08] | Do something! Okay, I’ll go to the Pantheon. | 想点办法呀 好的 我去万神殿看看 |
[38:11] | I’ll meet you back here, okay? | 待会儿在这见 知道吗 |
[38:18] | Did you see them? | 你看到他们了吗 |
[38:19] | They’re sad. Times have changed. | 他们一脸愁容 时代变了 |
[38:26] | Everything’s changed. And ravaged by time they wander | 一切都变了 时光荏苒 他们还是倔强的 |
[38:32] | stubbornly all over Greece… always performing the same play. | 在全希腊表演一样的剧目 |
[38:45] | I’ve got something to do. | 我有点事要办 |
[38:57] | Let her sleep… | 就让她睡会儿吧 |
[38:59] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来的 |
[39:03] | Is your name Orestes? | 你是叫奥列斯特吗 |
[40:52] | A sandwich please… | 请给我个三明治 谢谢 |
[40:54] | D’you have money? | 你有钱吗 |
[40:55] | No, but I’m hungry. | 没有 但我好饿 |
[40:58] | Yes, you’re hungry, but you know… to eat you need money! | 是 你饿了 但是你得知道 要付钱才有东西吃 |
[41:03] | Even I pay when I’m hungry. | 我饿的时候也要花钱买食物 |
[41:06] | Yes, but I don’t have any money and I’m hungry. | 好吧 但是我没有钱 我好饿 |
[41:10] | I understand. | 我懂 |
[41:14] | Listen, if you want to earn money for your food… | 听着 如果你想挣你的饭钱 |
[41:17] | you can clear all the tables you see in here… | 你要把这里所有的桌子都清理干净 |
[41:21] | you’ll work a little and then you’ll eat. Agreed? | 你要先干点活 之后才有东西吃 可以吗 |
[41:44] | All of them? | 全部桌子吗 |
[41:47] | Clear them up. | 快去清理吧 |
[43:15] | Hey, what’s going on here? | 嘿 你在干嘛 |
[44:55] | Seagull! | 海鸥 |
[44:58] | Seagull! | 海鸥 |
[45:02] | Seagull! | 有海鸥 |
[45:07] | I found it | 找到他了 |
[45:17] | It’s flying away | 飞走了 |
[45:20] | Where have you been? | 你跑去哪儿了 |
[45:23] | See… I earned it for you… I worked. | 看 我给你赚的 我工作换来的 |
[46:10] | You’re funny kids, you know that? | 知道吗 你们两个小孩挺奇怪的 |
[46:16] | It’s as if you don’t care about time going by… | 尽管我知道你们肯定在忙着赶路 |
[46:19] | and yet I know that you are in a hurry to leave. | 但感觉你们一点也不在乎时间 |
[46:24] | It’s as if you’re going nowhere… | 看起来你们好像漫无目的 |
[46:27] | and yet you’re going somewhere. | 但你们却显得目标坚定 |
[46:30] | You do know where you’re going, don’t you? | 你们知道你们要去哪 对吧 |
[46:32] | You’re funny too. | 你也挺奇怪的 |
[46:36] | Me? | 我吗 |
[46:39] | I’m a snail slithering away into nothingness… | 我是只漫无目的的蜗牛 到处爬啊爬的 |
[46:42] | I don’t know where I’m going. | 不知道自己将何去何从 |
[46:46] | Once I thought I knew. | 我曾经认为我目标明确 |
[46:50] | Where am I going? | 我将要去哪儿呢 |
[46:56] | The only thing I know for sure is that in a few days… | 我唯一可以确定的是 几天后 |
[46:59] | I’ll be going into the army… to do my military service. | 我就要去参军了 服兵役 |
[47:16] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[47:41] | Can’t see anything. | 什么都看不清 |
[47:44] | Look carefully. | 再仔细看看 |
[47:48] | Nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[47:51] | Can’t you see? | 你看不到吗 |
[47:54] | Behind the mist… in the distance… can’t you see a tree? | 迷雾之后 遥远天际 有一棵树 看不到吗 |
[48:03] | No. | 没有 |
[48:07] | Me neither. I was kidding. | 我其实也没看到 我开玩笑呢 |
[48:11] | Will you give it to me? It’s yours. | 这个可不可以给我 给你吧 |
[48:51] | Where are we? | 我们在哪儿 |
[49:08] | Good morning! | 早上好啊 |
[49:27] | In the meantime the Turks took Afion Karahisar… | 同时 土耳其人夺走了艾弗隆卡拉希撒 |
[49:33] | It was in August of l922. | 这发生在1922年的8月 |
[49:35] | After the Germans left… in the autumn of l944… | 德国人离开后 在1944年的秋天 |
[49:37] | the front began to break… …the British marched into Athens… | 前线开始扛不住了 英国进军雅典 |
[49:41] | The first government of National Unity was formed. | 建立了第一个全国一致的政权 |
[49:43] | There were rallies… enthusiasm. | 当时有很多集会 热情高涨 |
[49:47] | Because everyone had believed in the liberation… | 因为人们都坚信解放 |
[49:51] | and in alliances and in the Allies. | 坚信联盟和盟友 |
[49:56] | I’m your partner | 我是你的同伴呀 |
[50:03] | Come child… let me comb your hair… | 孩子快过来 我给你梳梳头 |
[50:07] | That’s no way for the hair of a pretty child like you to look. | 你这么俊的孩子头发可不能像这个样子 |
[50:14] | Who’ll do the train? | 谁来训练 |
[50:18] | …and seeing the Nazi collaborators… | 勾结纳粹分子 |
[50:22] | free and rearmed by the British… | 被英国释放和武装 |
[50:25] | We felt betrayed. | 我们感觉被背叛了 |
[50:29] | We were notified to stage a demonstration. | 我们收到通知去组织一场示威游行 |
[50:32] | I was arrested at the end of l947. | 我在1947年年底被逮捕 |
[50:38] | After the Germans left… in the autumn of l944… | 在德国人离开后 那是1944年的秋天 |
[50:42] | the British marched into Athens. | 英国进军雅典 |
[50:46] | The first government of National Unity was formed. | 建立了第一个全国一致的政权 |
[50:49] | There were rallies. There was enthusiasm. | 当时有很多集会 热情高涨 |
[50:52] | Because everyone believed in alliances and in the Allies. | 因为每个人都坚信联盟和盟友 |
[50:56] | I keep forgetting the beginning. | 我老是忘了开头 |
[50:59] | Let’s figure out how must we lost | 让我们来想想我们是怎么失败的 |
[51:00] | …events intervened, sounds, | 各种干涉事件 警报 |
[51:08] | …ships intervened from the raging open sea… | 从茫茫大海直奔而来的军舰 |
[51:10] | People are calling out… my breast… | 人们都在呼唤 我的内心 |
[51:15] | the factories… | 工厂 |
[51:17] | October 1917. | 1917年十月 |
[51:19] | October ‘l7. L936… | 十月17号 L936 |
[51:21] | December 1944. | 1944年的九月 |
[51:24] | For this I will keep on wearing the rags I wore… | 正因如此 我要一直穿着我当时的破烂衣裳 |
[51:26] | when the French revolution bore me… when you bore me | 当我对法国大革命厌烦的时候 当我对你厌烦的时候 |
[51:29] | Mother Spain… | 西班牙修女 |
[51:33] | a dark conspirator. | 一个黑暗的阴谋家 |
[51:35] | Here we go | 快开始吧 |
[52:01] | The play that we are going to perform for you tonight… | 我们今晚带给大家的是 |
[52:04] | is Spyridon Peresiades’ immortal love story… | 斯皮里东皮瑞赛登斯不朽的爱情故事 |
[52:07] | Golfo, the Shepherdess… | 牧羊女戈尔芙 |
[52:12] | with a select company of famous actors, | 为大家表演的是经过精挑细选的著名演员们 |
[52:15] | young and not so young. Golfo’s tragic love… | 不论老少 戈尔芙的爱情悲剧 |
[52:18] | will touch the depths of your heart… and all… | 肯定会触及你的内心深处 |
[52:27] | I’m sorry you people… it’s out of the question. | 遗憾的通知大家 这行不通 |
[52:30] | They want the auditorium for a dance and paying big money. | 他们想要一个租金昂贵的体面能跳舞的大礼堂 |
[52:34] | This era is really terrible | 这都是什么年代啊 |
[52:37] | We’ve worked together for so many years, but… | 我们一起共事了那么多年 |
[52:40] | I’m sorry! | 很抱歉 |
[52:47] | Orestes, take me to town. | 奥列斯特 带我去镇上 |
[52:51] | Let’s go find some place else | 我们另外去找个地儿 |
[54:45] | I dreamt of him again last night. | 我昨晚又梦到他了 |
[55:22] | I can’t walk any further | 我走不动了 |
[56:19] | Where are you going? | 你们去哪儿 |
[56:20] | Up north. | 去北方 |
[56:22] | Come on! | 上车吧 |
[57:01] | Are you hungry? | 你们饿吗 |
[57:21] | For three… | 三人份 |
[57:29] | and wine, honey. | 亲爱的 还要红酒 |
[57:58] | Are you going very far north? | 你们要上很远的北方吗 |
[58:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[58:03] | I’ve come! | 来了 |
[58:06] | Are you new? | 你是新来的吗 |
[58:08] | Can’t you tell? | 你说呢 |
[58:18] | Where are you going? | 你们打算去哪儿 |
[58:21] | -Up north. -Up north where? | -北方 -北方哪儿 |
[58:25] | I’ve come again. | 我又来上菜啦 |
[58:28] | I’m coming too. | 我也想上 我的菜 |
[58:35] | Dude | 兄弟 |
[58:41] | I want that woman | 那个女人是我的 |
[58:45] | The rookie? | 那个新来的吗 |
[58:49] | Did you hear me? | 你懂我的意思吗 |
[59:01] | I’m busy anyway | 总之我也忙 |
[59:26] | Got it | 懂了 |
[59:44] | Take them with you. | 把吃的带走吧 |
[1:01:18] | I’m going in the back to get a little sleep. | 我要到后面去打个盹儿 |
[1:02:21] | Come here a minute. | 待会儿过来 |
[1:02:26] | Come with me I’m telling you. | 跟你说 快跟我走 |
[1:03:45] | Voula! | 沃拉 |
[1:03:59] | Voula! | 沃拉 |
[1:04:04] | Voula! | 沃拉 |
[1:04:08] | Voula! | 沃拉 |
[1:08:01] | Dear father, | 亲爱的父亲 |
[1:08:05] | How far away you are! | 您到底距我们有多远啊 |
[1:08:09] | Alexander says that in his dream you seemed very close… | 亚历山大说在他的梦中 您好近好近 |
[1:08:18] | if he stretched out his hand he would have touched you. | 近得好像他一伸手 就能碰到您 |
[1:08:29] | We are traveling continually. | 我们还在继续旅行着 |
[1:08:33] | Everything goes by so fast… | 身边的一切都飞驰而过 |
[1:08:36] | cities… | 所有的城市 |
[1:08:38] | people… | 所有的人 |
[1:08:42] | but sometimes we get so tired… | 但有时候我们好累 |
[1:08:46] | to tired to know where we are | 累得都不知道我们身处何地了 |
[1:08:49] | We sometimes even forget Dad | 我们甚至有时候会忘了爸爸 |
[1:08:54] | Then we get lost. | 然后我们就迷茫了 |
[1:08:58] | Alexander has grown up a lot. | 亚历山大长大了好多 |
[1:09:00] | He has become very serious. | 他变得严肃了 |
[1:09:03] | He gets dressed all by himself. | 他能自己穿衣服了 |
[1:09:06] | He says things you wouldn’t expect… | 老是说一些让人出其不意的话 |
[1:09:10] | I have been very ill the past few days. I was burning up… | 过去几天我病了 全身热得跟火烧一样难受 |
[1:09:17] | now I’m slowly getting better. | 现在病情在慢慢好转 |
[1:09:21] | But it’s such a long way to Germany! | 但德国真的好远啊 |
[1:09:47] | Yesterday I even thought we should give it up… | 昨天我甚至想到要不我们就放弃了吧 |
[1:09:52] | What is the use of carrying on… | 继续这样有什么用呢 |
[1:09:56] | that we shall never get there. | 总之我们一辈子也到不了那儿 |
[1:09:59] | Then Alexander got mad… the way grown-ups get mad… | 然后亚历山大很生气 像那些大人那样生气 |
[1:10:05] | and he told me I was betraying him. | 他说我背叛了他 |
[1:10:08] | I was ashamed. | 我羞愧难当 |
[1:10:17] | D’you miss Mummy? | 你想妈妈吗 |
[1:10:43] | We each write to you the same things | 我们给你写的基本都是一样的事儿 |
[1:10:47] | and we both fall silent before each other… | 而且我们经常在对方面前哑口无言 |
[1:10:51] | looking at the same world… | 看着外面同样的世界 |
[1:10:55] | the light… and the darkness… and you. | 光明 和黑暗 还有您 |
[1:15:00] | That’s it! I know it! | 就是这辆车 我认识 |
[1:15:22] | We were on the train… | 我们当时在火车上 |
[1:15:25] | and the train stopped… and the police came on… | 然后火车停了 警察上来了 |
[1:15:30] | and we ran all the way here… and here we found more policemen. | 我们就一路跑到了这儿 但这里的警察更多 |
[1:15:33] | You must help us get away. | 你一定得帮助我们逃走 |
[1:16:25] | We got away! | 我们跑出来了耶 |
[1:16:26] | The sea! | 是大海 |
[1:16:45] | Didn’t I say you were funny kids? | 我有没有说过你们两个很奇怪 |
[1:16:59] | And now hold tight. We’re taking off! | 抓紧啦 我们要起飞了 |
[1:17:24] | Are you scared? | 你怕吗 |
[1:17:26] | No… | 不怕 |
[1:17:27] | I don’t want it ever to end. What? | 我希望这永远都不要结束 什么不要结束 |
[1:17:30] | This. | 这个 |
[1:18:04] | If it was summer we could swim. | 如果是夏天的话我们还可以游泳 |
[1:18:06] | Yeah | 是啊 |
[1:18:09] | I’m thirsty… | 我渴了 |
[1:18:11] | Come on! | 快过来 |
[1:18:24] | A beer and two orange drinks. | 一瓶啤酒 两杯橙汁 |
[1:18:54] | Where are we going afterwards? | 那我们接下来去哪儿 |
[1:18:56] | To Thessaloniki, remember? | 去塞萨洛尼基 记得吗 |
[1:19:00] | Didn’t I tell you that night… that in a few days… | 我不是几天前晚上跟你们说过吗 |
[1:19:04] | I would leave the company and go into the army? | 我要离开剧团 去参军了 |
[1:19:07] | How about you? | 你们呢 |
[1:19:10] | I’m not asking. I realize I mustn’t ask. | 我不是在质问 我知道我什么都不该问 |
[1:19:15] | The only thing you gave me to understand… | 你们唯一让我了解的事儿就是 |
[1:19:17] | is that you must catch a train at all costs. | 你们必须不惜一些代价搭上火车 |
[1:19:29] | Shall we dance? | 我们能跳个舞吗 |
[1:19:34] | I don’t know how to dance. | 我不会跳舞 |
[1:19:43] | I’ll show you. | 我可以教你 |
[1:21:29] | Let’s leave her alone… | 让她一个人待一会儿吧 |
[1:21:32] | Today’s she’s discovered something very great! | 她今天发现了一件重大的事儿 |
[1:21:36] | We must leave her alone. | 我们得让她一个人待一会儿 |
[1:22:36] | Our journey ends here. | 只能到这儿了 |
[1:22:39] | At least mine does. | 至少对我来说是这样 |
[1:22:51] | Don’t let’s go yet! | 先别走 |
[1:22:56] | What? Aren’t you leaving? | 怎么了 你不是要走吗 |
[1:23:03] | Not yet. | 不急 |
[1:23:08] | Aren’t you catching the train? | 你们不是要去赶火车吗 |
[1:23:12] | In the evening. Not yet. | 那是晚上的火车 还不急 |
[1:23:29] | So we don’t have to leave until evening | 那么我们可以一起待到晚上啰 |
[1:23:41] | I’m insane, too for I feel excited | 我太开心了 开心的要发狂了 |
[1:23:52] | Let’s go | 走吧 |
[1:24:07] | Let’s go | 走吧 |
[1:24:48] | What are you doing? | 你们这是在干什么 |
[1:24:55] | Have you gone mad? | 你们疯了吗 |
[1:24:58] | You’re selling off the costumes? | 你们在卖这些戏服 |
[1:25:01] | Who decided it? | 谁出的主意 |
[1:25:11] | Where’s grandfather? | 爷爷在哪儿 |
[1:25:15] | He’s not well… understand? He doesn’t want to come out. | 他不太好 你知道的 他不想出来 |
[1:25:29] | These are the ones. | 就这些 |
[1:25:41] | Some day I’ll open my mouth… | 总有一天我会开口 |
[1:25:44] | the gardens will fill with waterfalls… | 花园里会有很多悬瀑 |
[1:25:48] | in the same courtyards… the arsenals. | 在同样的院子里 兵工厂 |
[1:26:38] | I don’t like funerals. | 我不喜欢丧礼 |
[1:26:43] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[1:26:57] | ‘Bye. | 再见 |
[1:35:49] | If I were to shout, who would hear me… | 如果我大叫的话 谁能在天使军团中 |
[1:35:55] | out of the armies of angels? | 听到我的声音呢 |
[1:38:31] | D’you want it? | 想买这辆摩托吗 |
[1:38:42] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[1:38:46] | How much are you giving? | 你出多少 |
[1:38:59] | It makes me sick to have to sell it. | 要卖掉它我真的很痛心 |
[1:39:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:39:38] | Got a cigarette? | 有烟吗 |
[1:39:54] | I’ll bring it round tomorrow. Tonight I need it. | 我明天会把它带来 今晚我就有用 |
[1:40:12] | What we just did… is what we in the theatre call the final act. | 我们刚才做的事 在剧院里面叫做剧终 |
[1:40:18] | Shall we go have something to drink? | 我们喝点什么吧 |
[1:40:27] | Didn’t you ask for an orange drink? | 你不是要了橙汁吗 |
[1:40:36] | What’s taking him so long? | 他为什么还不回来 |
[1:40:47] | You stay here. | 你在这等我 |
[1:43:24] | Is he asleep? | 他睡着了吗 |
[1:43:31] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么了 |
[1:43:33] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[1:43:37] | Get some rest. | 休息一会儿吧 |
[1:43:38] | I’ll be back. | 我马上回来 |
[1:44:55] | You forgot your bag. | 你忘了你的包 |
[1:45:20] | You’re going to miss the train. | 你们会错过火车的 |
[1:45:25] | I wouldn’t like us to part like this | 我不想我们就这样分别 |
[1:45:28] | To hell with everything else. I don’t care. | 我才不管其他的事呢 我不在乎 |
[1:45:32] | I wouldn’t like us to part like this… | 我只是不想我们以这种方式离别 |
[1:45:36] | We had agreed I was to take you to the railway station. | 我们说好的 我送你们去火车站 |
[1:45:38] | I wouldn’t like us to part like this. | 我不要就这样说再见 |
[1:46:55] | Little loner, that’s the way it is the first time… | 小独行侠 头一次总是这样的 |
[1:47:06] | that’s the way it is the first time… | 头一次总是这样 |
[1:47:13] | your heart beats so you think it will break. | 你的心跳得如此厉害 你觉得它都快碎了 |
[1:47:17] | That’s the way it is the first time, little loner. | 第一次都是这样的 小独行侠 |
[1:47:24] | Your feet tremble… | 你会双腿发抖 |
[1:47:31] | you want to die… | 你会想死 |
[1:50:03] | How much does the ticket for the border cost? | 一张到边境的票多少钱 |
[1:50:12] | We’ll be expelled again | 我们会再次被赶下车的 |
[1:50:15] | What’s the border? | 什么边境 |
[1:50:18] | Money’s not enough | 钱不够 |
[1:50:35] | When’s the last train? | 最后一班火车是什么时候 |
[1:51:54] | Will you let me have 385 drachmas? | 你能给我385块吗 |
[1:55:02] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[1:55:11] | I’ve said something dumb again. | 我又说傻话了 |
[1:56:33] | Your attention please! | 请注意 |
[1:56:35] | Passengers for Germany are kindly requested… | 前往德国的旅客 |
[1:56:46] | to have their passports ready for the border inspection. | 请准备好你们的护照做过境检查 |
[1:58:06] | Beyond the river lies Germany. | 河对面就是德国了 |
[1:58:51] | A boat! | 有条船 |
[1:59:27] | Are you afraid? | 你怕吗 |
[1:59:28] | No, I’m not afraid. | 我不怕 |
[2:00:11] | Stop | 站住 |
[2:00:45] | Wake up, it’s light. | 醒醒 天亮了 |
[2:00:47] | We’re in Germany! | 我们到德国了 |
[2:01:30] | I’m afraid. | 我怕 |
[2:01:32] | Don’t be afraid. I’ll tell you the story. | 别怕 我来跟你说那个故事 |
[2:01:42] | In the beginning was the darkness… | 开始是一片漆黑 |
[2:01:50] | in the beginning was the darkness… | 只有一片黑暗 |
[2:02:04] | and then there was light. | 然后便有了光 |
[2:04:33] | Translated by Elly Petrides | 原文由艾丽佩特里迪斯翻译 |
[2:04:38] | Copyright C l988 Greek Film Centre Theo Angelopoulos | 版权归1988希腊电影中心西奥 安哲罗普洛斯所有 |