英文名称:Lamp Life
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | 牧羊女 大冒险 | |
[00:23] | We saw the lamp in the antique store, | 我们在古董店里看到了那盏台灯 |
[00:25] | and that led me here to you. | 它把我带到你这里来 |
[00:26] | Wow! That’s quite an adventure. | 哇 那可真是一场冒险 |
[00:29] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Okay, let me get this straight. | 等等 让我先理清这件事 |
[00:31] | A giant claw comes down and saves you, | 一只巨爪下来救了你 |
[00:33] | Andy gives you to Bonnie, and then a fork leads you to Bo? | 安迪把你给了邦妮 然后叉子帮你找到了波 |
[00:37] | Yeah, more or less. | 对 差不多吧 |
[00:38] | That’s nothing! | 那算什么 |
[00:42] | Hey, Bo, why don’t you tell him your story? | 波 为什么不跟他讲讲你的故事呢 |
[00:45] | – Oh, boy. – Oh, yeah! | -天哪 -好主意 |
[00:47] | Bo, what happened in all that time? | 波 那段时间到底发生了什么啊 |
[00:48] | Do you ever miss the lamp? | 你有想念过那盏台灯吗 |
[00:50] | Ah, the lamp. Girls, do we miss the lamp? | 那盏台灯啊 姑娘们 咱想念那盏台灯吗 |
[00:55] | That bad, huh? | 这么惨呀 |
[00:57] | So, after we left Molly, we went to the new family. | 在离开莫莉后 我们去了一个新的家庭 |
[01:00] | They had a little girl. | 他们有一个小女儿 |
[01:02] | And she loved us. | 她非常喜欢我们 |
[01:04] | Okay. Here it is. | 好 就放这儿啦 |
[01:07] | Aw. Look at the pretty lamp. | 看看这可爱的台灯 |
[01:09] | And… Ta-da!. | 然后 当当 |
[01:13] | We had some nice moments, | 我们也有过一些美好的瞬间 |
[01:16] | in a lamp kind of way. | 作为一盏台灯而言 |
[01:22] | Fairytales, slumber parties, hide and seek… | 童话故事 睡衣派对 捉迷藏 |
[01:25] | Oh, ba-ba. | 啊在那儿 |
[01:27] | Playtimes were great | 游戏时光很棒 |
[01:30] | when they actually happened. | 当真正有游戏时间的时候 |
[01:32] | no! | 不行 |
[01:33] | Put that down. This is not a toy. | 把它放下 那不是一个玩具 |
[01:35] | – No, no, no. – No, no, no. | -不不不 -不不不 |
[01:38] | But overall, life on a baby lamp isn’t that exciting. | 但总的来说 在宝宝台灯上生活并不有趣 |
[01:45] | Honey, she’s gotta cry it out. | 亲爱的 你得等她哭个够 |
[01:49] | Or, maybe, too exciting. | 又或许是 太有趣了 |
[01:53] | Mine! | 我的 |
[01:55] | See, the thing with babies is… | 你看 作为一个宝宝的物品 |
[01:58] | They can love you… | 她们可能爱你 |
[02:00] | No touch. | 不准碰 |
[02:01] | …a little too much. | 爱得有点多了 |
[02:05] | That oughta do it. There we go. | 这样就好了 放在这儿 |
[02:09] | We got put up. | 我们被收在上面了 |
[02:15] | They gotta cry it out. | 你得等她们哭个够 |
[02:21] | We still tried to get playtime. | 我们依然试着偷偷玩耍 |
[02:25] | A little risky, but still worth it. | 有点冒险 但还是值了 |
[02:27] | Oops. | 哎哟 |
[02:31] | – I think it’s too small. – It’s fine. | -我感觉这个太小了 -没事儿 |
[02:34] | Though the absolute biggest challenge | 但是最大的的挑战绝对是 |
[02:36] | was the hazardous working conditions. | 极具危险的工作环境 |
[02:41] | Fire! Fire! Fire! | 着火了着火了着火了 |
[02:52] | But kids grow up fast. | 但孩子们很快长大了 |
[02:53] | Ugh. This is your baby lamp. | 这是你的宝宝台灯 |
[02:55] | – I don’t want it. – Stop! | -我不想要它 -住手 |
[02:57] | – You stop! – You stop! | -你住手 -你才住手 |
[02:58] | – Mom! – Mommy! | -妈妈 -妈咪 |
[02:59] | Ai, ai, ai, girls, I told you… | 姑娘们 我告诉过你们 |
[03:01] | They gotta cry it out. | 你得等她们哭个够 |
[03:04] | Give it away. | 把它扔了吧 |
[03:05] | I’m too big for that. | 我已经长大了 |
[03:07] | That’s for babies! | 这是给婴儿的 |
[03:10] | Pretty soon, you’re in the donation box. | 很快 你就被扔进捐赠箱里了 |
[03:13] | Which took us on quite the unexpected journey. | 我们倒是体验了一把意料之外的旅行 |
[03:17] | What? It’s a baby lamp? | 这是啥 婴儿灯吗 |
[03:19] | What’s he gonna do with that? | 他要拿它干嘛 |
[03:47] | As you know, appliances have a shelf-life… | 如你所知 电器也有保质期 |
[03:51] | …and we were definitely not on a shelf. | 而我们就是已经过期了的 |
[03:56] | And then, | 接着 |
[03:58] | just like that, | 就这样 |
[04:01] | we were settled. | 我们稳定下来了 |
[04:05] | Safe and sound. | 平平安安 |
[04:08] | Life was so simple. | 生活如此简单 |
[04:10] | No breaks, or rips, or slobber, no trash. | 没有裂缝伤口 也没有口水和垃圾 |
[04:13] | And I thought, “Hey, we’re good.” | 我觉得 “我们过得挺好的” |
[04:18] | We’re good. | 我们过得很好 |
[04:21] | Even if a little stuck. | 就算被固定住了 |
[04:26] | Till one day… | 直到一天 |
[04:28] | Whoa! Cool! Look at all this stuff! | 酷 看看这些东西 |
[04:30] | Okay. Look with your eyes, and not your hands. | 好了 只能看不能碰 |
[04:33] | Look at this! | 看这个 |
[04:33] | I wanna see! | 我要看 |
[04:34] | How does this work? | 这个要怎么弄 |
[04:36] | sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:38] | – Okay. – How about we go to the playground? | -没事 -要不我们去游乐场吧 |
[04:39] | Yes! Playground! | 好啊 去游乐场 |
[04:41] | Yeah! | 好啊 |
[04:41] | Playground! Playground! Playground! | 游乐场 游乐场 游乐场 |
[04:44] | Out the door. | 出发吧 |
[04:46] | Let’s go. Let’s go. Here we go. | 走吧 走吧 出发 |
[04:48] | I realized… The playground. | 我意识到 游乐场 |
[04:50] | Kids, everywhere, | 那里到处都是孩子 |
[04:52] | all the time, unlimited playtime. | 无时无刻不在玩耍 |
[04:55] | We didn’t need the lamp. | 我们不需要这台灯了 |
[04:57] | We could be with kids again | 我们可以作为一个玩具 |
[04:58] | and be toys. | 和孩子在一起 |
[05:01] | We just had to get off the lamp | 我们只要能离开这台灯 |
[05:03] | and out of the antique store. | 然后走出这个古董店 |
[05:08] | We said goodbye to lamp life and initiated the escape plan. | 我们要和台灯告别了 开始逃离计划 |
[05:19] | High-five! Or one. | 击个掌 手指也行 |
[05:22] | We took what we needed and left the rest behind. | 我们拿走必需用品 留下了没用的 |
[05:31] | Eat glass, dummy! | 吞玻璃吧 笨蛋 |
[05:35] | Then we took down the security system. | 接着我们解除了安全系统 |
[05:38] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[05:39] | There is no security system in the antique store. | 古董店里没有安全系统吧 |
[05:42] | Well, not anymore. | 这个嘛 现在是没有了 |
[06:03] | We’re off to be lost toys! | 我们要成为遗失的玩具了 |
[06:10] | A whole new adventure! | 一段全新的冒险之旅 |
[06:13] | Playtime, all the time! | 永远都是玩耍时光 |
[06:15] | Let’s fly! | 飞啊 |
[06:20] | I love it! So good! Never gets old. | 我爱死这感觉了 太棒了 活力依旧 |
[06:22] | Whoa, Bo. That’s incredible. | 波 这太不可思议了 |
[06:24] | That all happened? | 这是真的吗 |
[06:25] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[06:29] | Well, more or less. | 差不多了 |