英文名称:lady chatterley's lover
年代:2015
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | Run! Run! | 跑啊 快跑 |
[00:28] | Run! | 跑啊 |
[00:32] | All right, girl, there you are, there you are, girl. | 好了 姑娘 好了 没事了 |
[00:46] | Come on! Come on! | 快来 快来 |
[00:58] | Get ’em up! | 把他们救上来 |
[01:01] | Right, haul it up! | 拉上来 |
[01:04] | Get them out! Come on! | 把他们弄出来 快 |
[01:09] | Hold on, Harry. | 撑住 哈利 |
[01:12] | Ted! Ted? | 泰德 泰德 |
[01:15] | Ted? | 泰德 |
[01:18] | Ted, it’s Oliver Mellors. | 泰德 我是奥利弗·麦勒斯 |
[01:21] | We’re going to get you to hospital, Harry. Let’s go! Go! | 我们送你去医院 哈利 快走 |
[01:25] | Ted Bolton’s in a bad way and Harry Dale’s leg’s a right state. | 泰德·伯顿情况不妙 哈利·德尔的腿也是 |
[01:29] | Hurry up, lads! Come on. | 快走 伙计们 快 |
[01:39] | Ted. | 泰德 |
[01:41] | Hey, Ted. | 泰德 |
[01:42] | Ted, wake up, son. | 泰德 醒醒 孩子 |
[01:44] | You keep your nose out, Mellors. I’ll handle this. | 别掺和了 麦勒斯 我会处理的 |
[01:53] | There you go. | 走吧 |
[02:27] | You daft thing… what am I to do now? | 你个傻瓜 我这下可如何是好 |
[02:33] | You daft thing. | 你个傻瓜 |
[02:39] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[02:41] | Well done. | 好样的 |
[02:44] | Right, go on, off you go. | 好了 走吧 |
[02:46] | Take it away. Come in now. Come on. | 走吧 进来 来 |
[02:59] | Dance with us, Connie. | 一起跳舞啊 康妮 |
[03:01] | Connie? | 康妮 |
[03:11] | Champagne, madam? | 喝香槟吗 女士 |
[03:19] | How are you enjoying the evening? | 今晚还愉快吗 |
[03:22] | Everyone seems so desperate to appear joyful, | 大家都拼命做出快乐的样子 |
[03:25] | one senses only their despair. | 我却只感觉到他们的绝望 |
[03:31] | Are you always so forthright? | 你总这么直率吗 |
[03:33] | Always. Perhaps I shouldn’t be. | 是的 或许我不该这样 |
[03:35] | On the contrary, it’s refreshing. | 恰恰相反 这令人耳目一新 |
[03:38] | I haven’t seen you at Wragby before. | 我以前没在拉格比见过你 |
[03:41] | No, it’s my first time. | 是啊 我第一次来 |
[03:43] | I am up from town with my sister and our dear friend. | 我跟姐姐和好友一起从镇上过来 |
[03:51] | – But… – I… | -但是 -我… |
[03:55] | But are you enjoying the evening? | 但是 你今晚开心吗 |
[03:59] | I am now. | 现在开心了 |
[04:06] | But, really, someone should do something about this awful din. | 不过 该有人管管这恼人的噪音 |
[04:08] | Not on my account. What will the Chatterleys think? | 我可不敢 查特莱家的人会怎么想啊 |
[04:29] | Clifford Chatterley. | 我叫克利福德·查特莱 |
[04:32] | Constance Reid. | 我叫康斯坦丝·里德 |
[04:39] | Sorry, Duncan. | 很遗憾 邓肯 |
[05:21] | In the presence of God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, | 以圣父 圣子 圣灵的名义 |
[05:26] | we have come together | 我们聚集于此 |
[05:27] | to witness the marriage of Clifford and Constance… | 见证克利福德和康斯坦丝的结合 |
[05:32] | To pray for God’s blessing on them, | 祈求上帝保佑他们 |
[05:35] | to share their joy and to celebrate their love. | 分享他们的喜悦 庆贺他们的爱情 |
[05:41] | I, Clifford Herbert Chatterley, | 我 克利福德·赫伯特·查特莱 |
[05:45] | take thee, | 愿接受你 |
[05:46] | Constance Frieda Stewart Reid, to my wedded wife… | 康斯坦丝·弗丽达·斯图尔特·里德 做合法妻子 |
[05:52] | To have and to hold from this day forward.’ | 从今日起 相依相持 |
[05:54] | Keeping moving! | 前进 |
[05:55] | ‘For better, for worse, for richer for poorer, | 无论顺境或逆境 无论富贵与贫穷 |
[05:58] | in sickness ‘and in health, | 无论疾病或健康 |
[06:00] | to love and to cherish till death us do part.’ | 相爱相惜 至死不渝 |
[06:05] | I, Constance Frieda Stewart Reid, | 我 康斯坦丝·弗丽达·斯图尔特·里德 |
[06:08] | take thee, | 愿接受你 |
[06:09] | Clifford Herbert Chatterley, to my wedded husband… | 克利福德·赫伯特·查特莱 为合法丈夫 |
[06:13] | ‘..To have and to hold from this day forward, | 从今日起 相依相持 |
[06:16] | for better, for worse, | 无论顺境或逆境 |
[06:18] | ‘for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health.’ | 无论富贵与贫穷 无论疾病与健康 |
[06:24] | ‘To love, cherish and to obey, | 相爱相惜 夫唱妇随 |
[06:28] | till death us do part… | 至死不渝 |
[06:31] | According to God’s holy ordinance | 依据上帝的旨意 |
[06:34] | and thereto I give thee my troth. | 我郑重许下诺言 |
[06:39] | Advance! | 进攻 |
[07:06] | Advance! Advance! | 进攻 进攻 |
[08:04] | Welcome home, darling. | 欢迎回家 亲爱的 |
[08:07] | Thank you, darling. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[08:08] | Welcome home, Sir Clifford. | 欢迎回家 克利福德爵士 |
[08:23] | Hop to it, lads. | 快去帮忙 |
[08:25] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[08:30] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[08:31] | We’ve got you. | 我们扶着您呢 |
[08:33] | Right, Charles. | 好了 查尔斯 |
[08:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:45] | What a wonderful effort you’ve all made. | 多谢你们费心 |
[08:54] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[09:00] | Naturally, we’ll engage the best doctor in the land. | 不用说 我们要找全英国最好的医生 |
[09:10] | I am told there’s a first-rate fellow on Harley Street. | 我听说哈利街有个医术很高明的人 |
[09:13] | He’ll operate? | 他会做手术吗 |
[09:17] | He manages incurables. | 他专治不治之症 |
[09:28] | Clifford. | 克利福德 |
[09:32] | But you look so well. | 但你看起来非常健康 |
[09:37] | I’m, er… I’m very tired. | 我…我很累 |
[09:41] | Perhaps you could ask Mrs Betts to turn down my bed. | 不如你让贝茨太太把我的床放下来吧 |
[09:43] | – We’ll talk later this evening. – Yes. | -我们今天晚点再谈 -好的 |
[09:46] | Yes, of course. | 好的 当然 |
[10:09] | Sir Clifford needs time, My Lady. | 克利福德爵士需要些时间 夫人 |
[10:13] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[10:20] | – I release you from any obligation towards me. – No! No! No! | -我要放你自由 -不不不 |
[10:23] | – No! No! – Help! Quickly, help! | -不 -快来人 快点 快来人帮忙 |
[10:33] | Fetch help, quick. | 快去找人帮忙 |
[10:34] | Leave us! Leave us! | 让我们单独待着 出去吧 |
[10:39] | My poor darling, my poor darling. | 我可怜的爱人 可怜的爱人 |
[10:43] | You’ll always have me. You will always have me. | 我会一直在你身边 一直都在 |
[10:53] | Out of pity. | 你是出于同情 |
[10:55] | Out of love. | 是出于爱 |
[11:07] | “My darling Bertha… | 亲爱的波萨 |
[11:12] | “words cannot describe my joy that I shall live to see you again.” | 此生若能再见你 我的喜悦将无以言表 |
[12:52] | Thank heaven, I thought the rain would never stop. | 谢天谢地 我还以为这雨停不了了呢 |
[12:54] | Yes, milady | 是啊 夫人 |
[12:57] | Steady. | 稳住 |
[12:59] | Sir Clifford will see you now. | 克利福德爵士现在可以见你了 |
[13:09] | Acquaint me with your gamekeeping experience. | 跟我说说你当守林人的经历 |
[13:12] | I worked the Shipley Hall Estate for two years | 我曾在希普利霍尔庄园干过两年 |
[13:14] | before moving to Tevershall Pit. | 然后去了特尔维肖煤矿工作 |
[13:17] | And for what reason did you move? | 为什么要搬去那边呢 |
[13:20] | I got wed, needed the better money. | 我结婚了 需要更多的钱 |
[13:24] | I were always well thought of at Shipley, | 我在希普利庄园一直广受好评 |
[13:26] | if that’s what you’re alluding to. | 要是您想问这个的话 |
[13:27] | You were supplied with a written reference? | 你有推荐信吗 |
[13:51] | You served? What regiment? | 你当过兵 哪个团的 |
[13:56] | The 1/7th. | 一营七团 |
[13:59] | You served under me? | 你在我手下当过兵 |
[14:01] | One o’ you, happen. | 的确是您手下的一员 |
[14:12] | One saw so many men come and go. | 我曾亲眼见过太多的人来了又去了 |
[14:16] | We owe them a great deal, those of us who came home. | 我们欠他们太多了 我们这些活着回来的人 |
[14:19] | And God rest their souls. | 愿上帝保佑他们安息 |
[14:33] | You will be gamekeeper to the Wragby Estate. | 你将成为拉格比庄园的守林人 |
[14:38] | Betts will meet you at six o’clock tomorrow morning at the gatehouse. | 贝茨明早6点会在门房等你 |
[14:42] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[15:17] | The new gamekeeper, he served in my regiment. | 新来的守林人 曾在我的团里当过兵 |
[15:23] | You remember the man? | 你还记得他吗 |
[15:28] | No. | 不记得 |
[15:35] | That’s 25% throttle, Betts. | 油门推到25%了 贝茨 |
[15:41] | That’s 50% throttle, Betts. | 油门推到一半了 贝茨 |
[15:50] | Be careful, Clifford! | 小心点 克利福德 |
[15:53] | Isn’t it the most marvellous machine?! | 这机器真是太不可思议了 不是吗 |
[15:57] | Please, be careful with the throttle, Sir Clifford. | 拜托 油门别踩得太猛 克利福德爵士 |
[16:00] | Oh, Betts, sometimes you really are an old woman! | 贝茨 你有时候真像个唠叨的老女人 |
[16:06] | That’s 75% throttle, Betts, and rising. | 75%了 贝茨 继续在飙升 |
[16:10] | Here we go! | 走啦 |
[16:19] | I never knew it was so beautiful. | 我从没发现这里竟这么漂亮 |
[16:21] | I haven’t been able to get down here in so long. | 我也好久没来了 |
[16:24] | I spent the happiest days of my boyhood in this wood, | 我小时候在这树林里度过了人生最快乐的时光 |
[16:27] | and now I’ve set a man about restoring it to former glories. | 如今我安排了一个人让它恢复昔日的光辉 |
[16:31] | Mellors! | 麦勒斯 |
[16:35] | Morning, sir. | 早安 先生 |
[16:37] | I see you’ve been busy with pest control. | 看来你在忙着控制害虫 |
[16:40] | I’d say we were winning this war and all, sir. | 我觉得我们一定会彻底赢下这场战争的 先生 |
[16:43] | Constance, this is our new gamekeeper, | 康斯坦丝 这是我们新来的守林人 |
[16:45] | Private Mellors of the 1/7th. | 一营七团的二等兵麦勒斯 |
[16:48] | Good morning, milady | 早上好 夫人 |
[16:50] | Good morning, Mellors. | 早上好 麦勒斯 |
[16:55] | Mellors, gun. | 麦勒斯 枪 |
[17:10] | You’d better come along in case the machine sticks. | 你最好跟过来 免得这机器半途出故障了 |
[17:13] | Aye, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[17:21] | She’s making fairer progress here | 她在这里比在无人之地上 |
[17:22] | than over no-man’s-land, eh, Mellors? | 跑得顺畅多了 对吧 麦勒斯 |
[17:25] | Thank heavens for that, sir. | 谢天谢地 先生 |
[17:30] | Gun. | 枪 |
[17:38] | Well, she seems to be up to speed. | 她似乎提起速度来了 |
[17:41] | Keep up the good work, Mellors. | 继续好好干 麦勒斯 |
[17:43] | Ramming speed, sir. | 速度惊人 先生 |
[17:45] | Quite. | 相当惊人 |
[17:47] | Milady. | 夫人 |
[18:15] | Will that be all, Milady? | 还有别的吩咐吗 夫人 |
[18:16] | Clear away those old papers would you, Mrs Betts? | 把这些旧报纸拿走好吗 贝茨太太 |
[18:18] | Very good, milady | 好的 夫人 |
[18:25] | – Good morning, Sir Clifford. – Good morning, Mrs Betts. | -早安 克利福德爵士 -早 贝茨太太 |
[18:36] | Help! Someone help! | 来人啊 快来人 |
[18:38] | my goodness, Milady, Sir Clifford. | 天啊 夫人 克利福德爵士 |
[18:42] | No, don’t fuss. | 没事 别慌 |
[18:44] | Constance? | 康斯坦丝 |
[18:45] | Oh, Sir, are you safe? | 爵士 你还好吗 |
[18:47] | I’m fine. | 没事了 |
[18:48] | Constance? | 康斯坦丝 |
[19:14] | Milady, you must rest. | 夫人 你必须休息 |
[19:15] | I must get Clifford his bath. | 我得帮克利福德洗澡 |
[19:17] | Rest, Milady, it’s all took care of. | 休息一下 夫人 都打点好了 |
[19:22] | One hears accounts from elsewhere in the land | 我听说了其他地方发生的 |
[19:24] | of sedition on an alarming scale. | 大范围骚乱 |
[19:26] | Is there much Bolshevism among the men? | 布尔什维克主义盛行吗 |
[19:30] | I don’t see how you’re going to get Bolshevism, Sir Clifford, | 我不知布尔什维克主义要如何实现 克利福德爵士 |
[19:33] | when all the lads want is just money to enjoy themselves. | 毕竟现在的小伙子们都只想着赚钱享乐 |
[19:37] | And the girls the same, with fine clothes. | 姑娘们也一样 身着华服 |
[19:50] | There was no time for discussion. | 当时没空讨论 |
[19:52] | You were incapacitated | 你行动不便 |
[19:53] | and Mrs Bolton’s services were immediately available. | 伯顿太太又能马上来帮忙 |
[19:55] | I don’t like her intimacy. | 我不喜欢她和你那么亲密 |
[19:57] | Now you’re being ridiculous. | 你在无理取闹 |
[19:59] | She’s a servant. | 她是个佣人 |
[20:02] | It’s not as if she’s a person. | 又不算是跟你我这样的人 |
[20:09] | Do you like her attending to your physical needs? | 你喜欢她照料你生理上的需求吗 |
[20:12] | I would like to be as other men, | 我想像其他男人那样 |
[20:13] | able to stand on my own two feet. | 可以用自己的双脚站立 |
[20:16] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我是什么意思 |
[20:21] | I feel less… ashamed of accepting her menial offices. | 接受下人的服务 让我没那么难为情 |
[20:28] | I don’t regard them as menial. | 我可不觉得他们是下人 |
[20:31] | But I ought to be a figure of potency to you, Constance. | 但我应该是你坚实有力的依靠 康斯坦丝 |
[20:38] | In which regard, I will be visiting the colliery today. | 说到这个 我今天要去煤矿看看 |
[20:43] | I’ve neglected my duty long enough. | 我已经失职够久了 |
[20:45] | Thank you, Field. | 谢谢 菲尔德 |
[20:48] | I should be at your side. | 我应该陪在你身边 |
[20:51] | And you are, in all things, | 在所有事上 你都做到了 |
[20:54] | but the colliery is no place for a lady. | 但煤矿可不是贵妇该去的地方 |
[21:09] | Begging your pardon, milady. | 打扰了 夫人 |
[21:11] | Mr Mellors is making quite the fuss about a key for the cottage. | 麦勒斯先生因小屋钥匙的事十分不悦 |
[21:15] | Mr Betts has gone with Sir Clifford | 贝茨先生跟克利福德爵士离开了 |
[21:16] | and the boy is laid up with influenza. | 那孩子得了流感 |
[21:18] | I could ask Mr Clifford if… | 我可以问问克利福德爵士能否 |
[21:19] | Mellors can wait till morning. | 麦勒斯可以等到明天早上 |
[21:21] | Very good, milady | 好的 夫人 |
[21:23] | On second thoughts, Mrs Betts, | 贝茨夫人 转念一想 |
[21:25] | I could do with some fresh air. | 我该呼吸些新鲜空气了 |
[21:27] | I’ll take my walk. It’s barely out of my way. | 我要出去散步 正好顺路 |
[21:30] | Very good, milady | 好的 夫人 |
[22:02] | Lady Chatterley. | 查特莱夫人 |
[22:03] | I do hope I’m not disturbing you. | 希望我没有打扰到你 |
[22:06] | I’m sorry I’ve not a coat on for Your Ladyship. | 抱歉我没穿件外套 出门迎接夫人 |
[22:09] | I had no idea who were knocking. | 我刚才不知道是谁在敲门 |
[22:19] | She is a suspicious one. | 它可真多疑啊 |
[22:21] | She’s only acting lady of the house. | 它只是在扮演这个家的女主人 |
[22:26] | I do love dogs, don’t you? | 我喜欢狗 你呢 |
[22:28] | They’re too tame and clinging for my taste. | 对我来说 它们太温顺粘人了 |
[22:30] | Are you always in such a grim temper? | 你总是这么冷漠吗 |
[22:34] | I’ve been told I don’t quite digest my bile. | 曾有人说我是个脾气很差劲的人 |
[22:40] | You requested a key for the cottage. | 你想要小屋的钥匙 |
[22:42] | My husband keeps the original and it’s been difficult… | 原装钥匙由我丈夫保管着 很难… |
[22:44] | I beg Your Ladyship’s pardon, | 抱歉 夫人 |
[22:45] | but I don’t see it as asking too much | 但我觉得拥有一把自己小屋的钥匙 |
[22:46] | to have a key to my own cottage. | 并不是什么过分的事 |
[22:48] | You misunderstand, it’s been difficult to find anyone, | 你误会了 是我找不到其他人 |
[22:51] | so I’ve brought you a duplicate. | 所以我亲自给你带了把后配的 |
[22:55] | You should never have gone to the trouble. | 不该劳烦你的 |
[22:57] | I did take the trouble. | 我就是把这麻烦揽上身了 |
[22:58] | I see now I shouldn’t have bothered. | 但现在我觉得我自作多情了 |
[23:01] | No, no, Milady, I meant no disrespect. | 不 不 夫人 我无意不敬 |
[23:04] | all I meant was that it wasn’t important enough | 我的意思是 这事没重要到 |
[23:06] | for you yourself to be put out over it. | 需要您亲自跑一趟 |
[23:08] | I’m very grateful to Your Ladyship. | 我很感谢夫人您 |
[23:11] | Then, all that was required was a simple word to that effect. | 简单的说声谢谢就行了 |
[23:34] | It is essential the equipment is in full working order. | 使设备正常运转至关重要 |
[23:36] | We must increase productivity. | 我们必须提高产能 |
[23:42] | Sir Clifford, I’ll fetch a lad to climb up. | 克利福德爵士 我去叫个伙计爬上去 |
[23:46] | Nonsense, man, I’ll see for myself. | 别瞎说 老兄 我要亲自上阵 |
[23:59] | Steady, Sir Clifford. | 稳住 克利福德爵士 |
[24:14] | Here I shall generate the power to drive a nation! | 我将在这里生产出足以驱动全国的电力 |
[24:22] | – Begging your pardon, milady. – Field? | -打扰了 夫人 -菲尔德 |
[24:25] | From Mr Mellors, milady | 麦勒斯先生送来的 夫人 |
[24:28] | Thank you, Field. | 谢谢 菲尔德 |
[24:30] | Very good, milady | 很好 夫人 |
[24:50] | 尊敬的查特莱夫人 此前对您有所冒犯 我真诚地向您道歉 | |
[25:53] | My apologies, milady | 抱歉 夫人 |
[25:58] | Pipe down, you daft bitch! | 闭嘴 你这傻母狗 |
[26:00] | Your Ladyship will have to forgive her. | 夫人 您一定要原谅它 |
[26:02] | I don’t know where she gets her bad manners from. | 我也不知道它这坏习惯是从哪儿学来的 |
[26:04] | One struggles to even speculate. | 我都懒得去揣测了 |
[26:09] | I wondered what the hammering was. | 我之前很好奇你敲敲打打的是在干什么 |
[26:12] | Getting coops ready for young pheasants. | 为小野鸡做笼子 |
[26:15] | And I’d come to the wood for some peace and quiet. | 我来森林里是想寻求一丝安宁 |
[26:21] | Regarding your letter of apology, | 关于你那封道歉信 |
[26:23] | you walked so far to say so little. | 你走了那么远送信 就说了那么几句话 |
[26:26] | Least said, soonest mended, Milady. | 言多必失 少说少错 夫人 |
[26:30] | What if my husband had seen it? | 如果我丈夫看见了怎么办 |
[26:33] | It were intended you didn’t inform His Lordship | 我就是希望你不要告诉爵士大人 |
[26:35] | and spare me the chop. | 害我被解雇 |
[26:39] | You have a very low opinion of me, | 我在你心中的形象很差劲啊 |
[26:42] | that I’d have you dismissed over a trifle. | 你认为我会因为那点小事就解雇你 |
[26:44] | I’ve known men suffer fates far worse for as little. | 我曾认识一些人 遭遇过比解雇更悲惨的命运 |
[26:49] | Really, your insolence appears so generalised, | 说真的 你真的很无礼 |
[26:52] | one chooses not to take it personally. | 我选择不放在心上 |
[27:09] | What a beautiful place. | 这地方真漂亮 |
[27:11] | I should like to come here and paint. | 我应该来这画画 |
[27:13] | Happen I can find another place for rearing pheasants. | 或许我也能找到其他地方养野鸡 |
[27:16] | Whatever do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[27:17] | It’ll take me a couple of days to move all this stuff out. | 我得花上几天时间才能把这些东西都移走 |
[27:19] | I don’t want you to move anything out at all. | 我没让你把任何东西移走 |
[27:21] | I only fancied coming to paint here sometimes. | 我只是想时不时来这画画 |
[27:23] | I can sit perfectly well on this tree stump. | 我坐在这树桩上就好了 |
[27:26] | Well, Your Ladyship can sit wherever she pleases, | 夫人 您愿意坐在哪都行 |
[27:28] | only Your Ladyship wouldn’t want me tinkering around and about | 只是您在这儿的时候 不会希望 |
[27:31] | when your Ladyship were here. | 见到我在旁边做事的 |
[27:32] | Why should I mind you being here? | 为什么我要介意你在这 |
[27:35] | The nuisance of me. | 因为我很讨人厌 |
[27:38] | Clearly you mean the nuisance of me. | 很明显 你指的是我很讨人厌 |
[27:45] | Am I such a nuisance? | 我真的那么讨人厌吗 |
[27:52] | I think it’s best if I see to traps, Milady, and this can wait. | 我还是去看看陷阱吧 夫人 我们以后再聊 |
[27:57] | Then I shan’t bother you. | 那我就不打扰你了 |
[27:58] | You’re my husband’s gamekeeper, not mine. | 你是我丈夫的守林人 不是我的 |
[28:00] | No, Milady, let’s not have another misunderstanding. | 不 夫人 别再引起更多误会了 |
[28:03] | This is as much your place as Sir Clifford’s. | 这是克利福德爵士的地盘 也是你的 |
[28:04] | Your Ladyship can turn me off at a day’s notice. | 夫人可以提前一天通知我 解雇我 |
[28:06] | – It were only… – Only what? | -除非… -除非什么 |
[28:08] | Only that Your Ladyship would like the place to Your Ladyship’s self, | 除非夫人是真的想要在这里独处 |
[28:11] | for peace and quiet, | 享受宁静 |
[28:12] | not me at my work, banging and the like! | 而不是看我工作 敲敲打打的 |
[28:14] | Why do you think I should take any notice of you | 为什么你觉得我会去注意 |
[28:17] | and your being here or not? | 你是否在这呢 |
[28:18] | As if you could possibly be important, you and your stupid presence! | 就好像你和你的出现 有多重要似的 |
[28:26] | Is there shelter nearby? | 附近有避雨的地方吗 |
[28:28] | Only the cottage, Milady. | 只有我的小屋 夫人 |
[28:32] | Well, quick, then. | 那就快走吧 |
[29:04] | Warm yourself by the fire, Milady. | 请在火边取暖 夫人 |
[29:09] | You must warm yourself as well. | 你也得暖和暖和 |
[29:12] | I’m all right as I am. | 我没事 |
[29:17] | – Why are you embarrassed? – I ain’t. | -为什么你这么难为情 -我没有 |
[29:19] | Mellors… | 麦勒斯 |
[29:20] | Please, Milady, if it became known | 求您了 夫人 如果大家知道 |
[29:21] | we were here like this together, | 我们这样共处一室 |
[29:23] | I’d lose more than my job. | 我要失去的就不只是工作了 |
[29:41] | I think the shower’s passed. | 我觉得雨停了 |
[29:48] | Thank you for the shelter. | 谢谢你让我避雨 |
[29:54] | Good day, Mellors. | 再见 麦勒斯 |
[29:56] | Good day, Milady. | 再见 夫人 |
[30:27] | Darling. | 亲爱的 |
[30:54] | Thank you, darling… | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[30:59] | But it’s no use. | 但这样没用的 |
[31:16] | There are things we can still do. | 我们依然可以做些其他的什么 |
[31:19] | We’ve tried. | 我们试过了 |
[31:23] | The frustration is insufferable. | 那种挫败感让我无法承受 |
[31:30] | There are things you can do… | 你依然可以做些什么… |
[31:36] | For me. | 帮我做 |
[31:43] | I’m very tired. | 我很累 |
[31:50] | Goodnight, darling. | 晚安 亲爱的 |
[31:54] | I love you very much. | 我非常爱你 |
[32:00] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[32:21] | I consider this land the heart of England. | 我认为这片土地就是英国的中心 |
[32:25] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[32:26] | When I see it, I mind more not having a son than any other time. | 我看见它 就会比平时更加苦恼没有儿子 |
[32:30] | The land will last. | 土地会延续下去的 |
[32:32] | But not the Chatterley name. | 但不是以查特莱的姓氏 |
[32:36] | I’m sorry we can’t have a son. | 我很遗憾 我们不能有儿子 |
[32:40] | I haven’t given up hope, Constance. | 我还没放弃希望 康斯坦丝 |
[32:43] | Science possesses the answers to all man’s ills. | 科学能解决一切疾病 |
[32:56] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[33:11] | Again. | 再来一次 |
[33:19] | Field, I thought I had made myself perfectly clear. | 菲尔德 我已经说得很清楚了 |
[33:23] | I asked to be left alone. | 我要求你们别来打扰我的 |
[33:25] | My apologies, Milady. | 抱歉 夫人 |
[33:27] | Sir Clifford has asked me to inform you not to leave the house. | 克利福德爵士让我来告诉您别离开房子 |
[33:31] | In the event of fluid, | 倘若收集到精液 |
[33:32] | Your Ladyship will be required immediately. | 马上就需要夫人配合 |
[33:35] | Yes. | 好 |
[34:06] | Begging your pardon, Milady, but you’ve not eaten. | 抱歉打扰 夫人 但您还没用过餐 |
[34:10] | I was worried you might catch cold. | 我担心您会受凉 |
[34:12] | Thank you, Mrs Betts, that’s most kind. | 谢谢 贝茨夫人 你真是好心 |
[34:15] | Will that be all, Milady? | 没别的吩咐了吗 夫人 |
[34:17] | Yes, yes. | 是的 没了 |
[34:19] | Very good, milady. | 好的 夫人 |
[34:35] | I order this obscenity to stop at once! | 我命令立即停止这残忍的手段 |
[34:37] | You will leave this minute! | 请你马上离开 |
[34:40] | Your equipment will be sent on. | 我会派人把你的设备送回去的 |
[34:47] | That will be all, Bolton. | 没你的事了 伯顿 |
[34:49] | Very good, milady. | 好的 夫人 |
[34:58] | I tried. | 我努力了 |
[35:56] | Are there chicks? | 那些是小鸡吗 |
[35:59] | 36 so far. Not bad. | 目前有36只 还不错 |
[36:04] | Can I see? | 我能看看吗 |
[36:16] | Pure, sparky, fearless new life. | 纯粹 充满活力 无畏的新生命 |
[36:23] | I’d love to touch one. | 我想摸一摸 |
[36:32] | Reckon I’m a bit more thick-skinned. | 看来我是皮糙肉厚的 |
[36:47] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[36:52] | Reckon he’s took you for his mother. | 我猜它把您当成它妈妈了 |
[37:04] | Milady, I meant no… | 夫人 我不是有意… |
[38:24] | You don’t appear a coward. | 你看上去不像懦夫啊 |
[38:27] | There’s things I rightfully fear. | 有一些事是我自然会害怕的 |
[38:33] | Are you afraid now? | 你现在害怕吗 |
[38:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:40] | Of me? | 怕我吗 |
[38:44] | Not you. | 不是您 |
[38:47] | The world in you. | 是您体内的世界 |
[38:55] | Don’t be. | 别怕 |
[41:28] | I’ll walk no further. | 我就不往前走了 |
[41:33] | You aren’t sorry, are you? | 你没有后悔 对吗 |
[41:35] | No. | 没有 |
[41:38] | What, then? | 那是什么原因 |
[41:42] | I… | 我 |
[41:46] | I thought I’d done with it all. | 我以为我已不再对它有期望 |
[41:49] | With what? | 对什么 |
[41:52] | Life. | 生活 |
[43:19] | I do beg Your Ladyship’s pardon, | 非常抱歉打扰您 夫人 |
[43:21] | only I do love to see the flowers. | 但我真的很想欣赏一下花朵 |
[43:24] | Quite all right, Bolton. | 没关系 伯顿 |
[43:27] | Very good, milady. | 好的 夫人 |
[43:35] | The gardens will be a rare treat when full in bloom, milady. | 鲜花盛开的花园将会是难得的恩赐 夫人 |
[43:38] | They will. | 是啊 |
[43:47] | Tell me… | 告诉我 |
[43:51] | Is it many years since you lost your husband? | 你失去你丈夫很多年了吗 |
[43:57] | Six this coming October, milady. | 到今年十月就6年了 夫人 |
[44:02] | Since they brought him home. | 从他们把他带回家算起 |
[44:07] | May I ask? | 我能问问是怎么回事吗 |
[44:10] | An explosion, down the pit. | 是矿井里的一次爆炸 |
[44:19] | I’m very sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[44:24] | He looked so quiet when he was dead. | 他死后看上去如此安详 |
[44:29] | As if he’d got free. | 好像他自由了一样 |
[44:35] | He was such a nice-looking lad. | 他曾经真是一个英俊的男人 |
[44:39] | It just broke my heart | 我的心都碎了 |
[44:40] | to see him so still and pure-looking, as… | 看到他一动不动 满脸的平静 就像… |
[44:45] | As if he’d wanted to die. | 像是他想求死一样 |
[44:48] | But it was the pit. | 但那是矿上的错 |
[44:51] | He didn’t want to leave you. | 他不想离开你的 |
[44:55] | No, that was only my silly cry. | 是啊 那只是我胡思乱想 |
[44:58] | And I kept expecting him back, | 我一直盼望着他回来 |
[45:03] | especially at night. | 尤其是在晚上 |
[45:05] | All I wanted was to feel him there with me. | 我只想感受到他和我在一起 |
[45:10] | The warm. | 那种温暖 |
[45:13] | The touch of him. | 他的触摸 |
[45:16] | That’s it, milady. | 就是这样 夫人 |
[45:20] | The touch of him. | 他的触摸 |
[45:23] | I feel it to this day. | 我直到今天还能感觉到 |
[45:28] | How can a touch last so long… | 一次小小的触摸可以持续这么久 |
[45:31] | That you can still feel him after all these years? | 在这么多年之后 你还能感觉到他吗 |
[45:36] | Oh, milady, it lasts. | 夫人 它一直会持续下去 |
[45:40] | Once you’ve got a man in your blood. | 如果你爱一个男人深入骨血就会这样 |
[45:44] | I search for it still, that touch. | 我依然在苦苦追寻 那种触摸 |
[45:50] | But it’s only Ted I find. | 但是只有泰德可以 |
[45:55] | Only him. | 只有他 |
[47:24] | I thought you weren’t coming back to me. | 我以为你不会回来见我了 |
[47:26] | Thought I were alone again. | 以为我又是孤身一人了 |
[47:27] | No, never. Never. | 不 不会 永远不会 |
[48:14] | I shan’t take dessert, thank you, Field. | 我不吃甜点了 谢谢 菲尔德 |
[48:16] | Very good, milady. | 好的 夫人 |
[48:20] | Sir Clifford and I would like to be alone for a while. | 我和克利福德先生想独处一会儿 |
[48:23] | Very good. Sir, milady. | 好的 先生 夫人 |
[48:32] | Something the matter, dear? | 有什么事吗 亲爱的 |
[48:36] | It’s our great sorrow, the absence of a child. | 我们最大的悲哀就是没有孩子 |
[48:42] | It’s my fault, this yearning I’ve stirred up in you, | 那是我的错 我在你心中激起了渴望 |
[48:47] | all my vain fault in raising the subject of siring an heir. | 提起想生个继承人 都是我的错 |
[48:50] | It’s not your fault at all. | 完全不是你的错 |
[48:54] | We agreed, marriage is as much in the mind. | 我们已经达成共识 只有精神婚姻 |
[48:58] | Ours transcends the limitations of the body and is eternal. | 我们的婚姻已经超越了肉体层面 变为永恒 |
[49:03] | This is our life. | 这就是我们的生活 |
[49:05] | Precisely. | 正是 |
[49:07] | Sexual connections pass like the mating of birds. | 性的欢愉就像鸟的交配一样只有那么短暂的时期 |
[49:09] | It’s the living together from day to day, not the… | 重要的是天天在一起的生活 而不是… |
[49:13] | sleeping together once or twice. | 偶尔的床上之欢 |
[49:24] | Time goes on as the clock does. | 时间不等人 |
[49:28] | Half past one instead of half past 12. | 转眼就过了一小时 |
[49:38] | It’s been some time since we’ve entertained. | 我们很久没有宴请宾客了 |
[49:41] | We should make amends. | 我们该补偿一下 |
[49:47] | I should like to see my sister. | 我很乐意见见我姐姐 |
[49:49] | Well, then, it’s agreed. | 那就这么定了 |
[49:52] | Thank you, darling. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[50:08] | It was the most uneventful journey. | 这一路真是平淡无奇 |
[50:11] | That’s your way of saying | 你是想说 |
[50:12] | we live in an unfashionable corner of the land. | 我们住的是个乏味无趣的地方吧 |
[50:15] | Ah, but it appears that | 不过似乎 |
[50:15] | country living has agreed with you at last. | 你终于适应乡村生活了 |
[50:18] | – Perhaps that. – Thank you, Travis. Thank you, Louisa. | -可能是吧 -谢谢你们 崔维斯 露依莎 |
[50:23] | Perhaps not. | 也可能不是 |
[50:25] | Connie, do tell. | 康妮 快说 |
[50:28] | I can’t. | 我不能说 |
[50:30] | You have a lover. | 你有情人了 |
[50:33] | – It’s only to be expected. – Hilda! | -那也是意料之中的 -希尔达 |
[50:35] | I hear Clifford has become totally absorbed in coal mining. | 听说克利福德完全沉迷于煤矿业了 |
[50:39] | You can’t expect that to be sufficient fire. | 那可无法点燃激情吧 |
[50:43] | Hilda. | 希尔达 |
[50:44] | You haven’t denied it. | 你没有否认 |
[50:49] | Promise not to tell. | 你得保证别说出去 |
[50:52] | Cross your heart. | 你发誓 |
[50:55] | – You do. You do, who is it? – Promise? | -你真有了 是谁啊 -你保证 |
[50:57] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[51:01] | You must swear not to tell a soul. | 你得发誓 一个人也不能说 |
[51:04] | Connie! | 康妮 |
[51:10] | Clifford’s gamekeeper. | 克利福德的守林人 |
[51:19] | Hilda, you should see your face! | 希尔达 瞧你的表情 |
[51:25] | Oh, Connie, like an absolute ninny I believed every word! | 康妮 我刚刚竟真信了 真是个大傻瓜 |
[51:37] | Reverend and Mrs Massey. | 马西牧师和夫人 |
[51:43] | Thank you… | 谢谢 |
[51:45] | Captain and Mrs Hepburn. | 赫伯恩上尉和夫人 |
[51:52] | Mr Duncan Forbes. | 邓肯·福布斯先生 |
[51:55] | Sorry, excuse me. | 抱歉 失陪一下 |
[51:58] | Duncan! | 邓肯 |
[51:59] | Don’t look so surprised, Connie. | 别这么惊讶 康妮 |
[52:01] | You did send me an invitation. | 你给我发了邀请函的啊 |
[52:04] | Look at you! | 看看你 |
[52:05] | A quantity of my newly developed coal would yield more energy | 我新开发的这种煤 在等量的情况下 |
[52:08] | than the same quantity of a common or garden variety. | 能比普通煤产出更多的能量 |
[52:12] | One would hope as much as 20%. | 估计能多出20% |
[52:15] | Squire Leslie Winton. | 莱斯利·温顿老爷 |
[52:20] | It all works by developing a form of coal | 原理在于 开发一种 |
[52:21] | that burns at a higher temperature. | 燃点更高的煤 |
[52:23] | My word, Clifford, didn’t God make fire hot enough for you? | 克利福德 上帝造的火对你还不够炽热吗 |
[52:28] | It’s fascinating. Isn’t it fascinating, darling? | 真好 是不是 亲爱的 |
[52:31] | – Good evening, Squire Winton. – How do you do? | -晚上好 温顿老爷 -你好吗 |
[52:35] | I trust all is well, sir? | 一切都还好吧 先生 |
[52:39] | Yes, thank you. | 是的 谢谢你 |
[52:41] | I think it might be time for me to retire. | 我得先去休息了 |
[52:45] | So early? | 这么早吗 |
[52:46] | I’m very tired, darling. | 我很累了 亲爱的 |
[52:48] | But please don’t feel you have to withdraw on my account. | 不过你完全可以继续留下 |
[52:53] | Goodnight, Hilda. | 晚安 希尔达 |
[52:54] | Goodnight, Clifford. | 晚安 克利福德 |
[53:07] | We must dance immediately, | 我们快来跳舞吧 |
[53:10] | as I am no longer sober enough to stand. | 我快要醉得站不稳了 |
[53:21] | I always wondered why you chose Clifford. | 我一直想知道 你为什么会选择克利福德 |
[53:25] | Chose him over you, you mean. | 你是指 选了他 没选你吧 |
[53:28] | Was it the title? | 是因为头衔吗 |
[53:30] | Clifford wasn’t a baronet | 我爱上克利福德的时候 |
[53:32] | when I fell for him, his late father was. | 他还不是准男爵 他已故的父亲才是 |
[53:36] | You could have had any man, Constance. | 你当年可以选择任何男人的 康斯坦丝 |
[53:39] | And I must have taken leave of my senses | 我一定是发疯了 |
[53:41] | to marry the most dashing one of all. | 才嫁了最英俊潇洒的一个 |
[53:45] | I hope circumstances don’t | 但愿目前的情况 |
[53:47] | force you into becoming a demivierge. | 没有让你成为一个守活寡的艳妇 |
[53:52] | No doubt water needn’t be as wet as it is. | 显然 水没必要那么湿 |
[53:55] | It overdoes it, in wetness. But there it is. | 它湿得过头了 可它就是如此 |
[54:06] | Begging your pardon, sir, milady, guests are rising. | 打扰了 先生 夫人 客人们起床了 |
[54:12] | Duncan must have a heavy head this morning. | 邓肯今天早上肯定头疼得不轻 |
[54:15] | Mr Forbes won’t be joining us for breakfast. | 福布斯先生不和我们一起用早餐了 |
[54:18] | No? | 不吗 |
[54:19] | Duncan had to catch the first train home, | 邓肯要赶第一班火车回家 |
[54:20] | pressing business engagement. | 紧急商务 |
[54:22] | We’ll come through in a moment. | 我们一会儿就过去 |
[54:24] | Very good, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[54:38] | It’s the child that matters, | 重要的是能有孩子 |
[54:42] | isn’t it, darling? | 不是吗 亲爱的 |
[54:44] | Clifford? | 克利福德 |
[54:45] | What I mean is… | 我的意思是… |
[54:49] | not the man so much? | 和谁生的并不那么重要 |
[54:53] | Don’t worry, Clifford, | 不劳你解释了 克利福德 |
[54:55] | I’ve understood your meaning exactly. | 我完全明白你是什么意思 |
[55:02] | Leave us! Shut the door. Constance, please, I… | 都出去 关上门 别这样康斯坦丝 我 |
[55:05] | You plotted Duncan’s invitation! | 是你背着我邀请了邓肯 |
[55:08] | I was thinking only of you. | 我这都是为你着想啊 |
[55:09] | Of me?! Naturally! | 为我 当然了 |
[55:11] | To save you the embarrassment | 我帮你免去了很多尴尬 |
[55:12] | of having to parade the sex thing like a continental. | 不用你出面去邀请男人来满足性欲 |
[55:15] | Perhaps you interviewed candidates? Sought references! | 你是不是还物色了不少人选 要推荐吧 |
[55:18] | Duncan was utterly innocent of the scheme. | 邓肯根本不知道这个计划 |
[55:20] | It’s plainly obvious the poor chap adores you. | 很显然 那小子非常喜欢你 |
[55:22] | He’s good-looking, intelligent, well-bred. | 他长相英俊 知书达礼 家世也好 |
[55:25] | Naturally I assumed you’d regard him as the right sort. | 我自然以为你会把他看作是合适的人选 |
[55:28] | You regard him as the right sort. | 是你把他看作合适的人选 |
[55:30] | The deed has to be done by someone! | 总得有人来做这件事吧 |
[55:32] | You make it sound like pulling a tooth. | 你说得就像拔牙一般简单 |
[55:35] | I mean only that the man doesn’t matter. | 我的意思是男方是谁不重要 |
[55:38] | Only the creation of our child. | 重要的是我们要有孩子 |
[55:41] | Clifford, you appal me that you would humiliate me thus! | 克利福德 你这般羞辱我 叫我恶心 |
[55:45] | I crawl upon my belly, lady Chatterley, to avert my eyes, | 查特莱夫人 我努力去无视这事又何尝不是心如刀绞 |
[55:48] | while under my own roof another man would perform on my wife | 让别的男人在我自己家里享用我的妻子 |
[55:51] | the act God has stolen from me! | 但上帝剥夺了我做那事的能力 |
[55:54] | The humiliation is mine! | 受辱的是我 |
[55:58] | I must have an heir! | 我必须要有继承人 |
[56:13] | You have the nicest behind of any a woman. | 你的芳臀 是这世上最美的 |
[56:20] | The nicest tail of any a lass. | 比任何少女的都美 |
[56:24] | You’ve got a real soft, | 你的屁股这么软 |
[56:27] | sloping bottom that a man loves in his guts. | 这么翘 能把男人迷得神魂颠倒 |
[56:32] | It’s a bottom that could hold the world up. | 简直翘得把整个世界都支起来了 |
[56:51] | How lovely your hair is there. | 你那里的毛发很茂盛啊 |
[56:53] | That’s John Thomas’s hair, not mine. | 那是我老弟的毛 不是我的 |
[56:59] | Isn’t he somehow lovely? | 他是不是很可爱 |
[57:02] | So on his own and so… | 如此独立 如此… |
[57:06] | strange. | 古怪 |
[57:11] | He’s got his root in my soul, he has. | 他扎根于我的灵魂 真的 |
[57:14] | He’s not only yours. He’s mine too. | 他可不只是你的 也是我的 |
[57:20] | I’ll allow, there’s worse jobs on this estate! | 我没意见 毕竟庄园里还有比这更差的差事 |
[57:24] | Hey, you’ve got me in trouble again, | 嘿 你又给我惹麻烦了 |
[57:26] | yeah, but he’s come up smiling. | 嘿 你瞧他还在那嬉皮笑脸的 |
[57:29] | Speak up, lad, her ladyship can’t hear thee. | 大点声 小子 夫人她没听见 |
[57:33] | “Open the gates, milady, as John Thomas may come in.” | “敞开大门吧 夫人 让老弟进来” |
[57:56] | It was no-one, come back to bed. | 外边没人 快回来躺着吧 |
[58:00] | Won’t folks be thinking summat, you coming here day and night? | 你每天都过来 不会有人议论吗 |
[58:06] | No-one knows. | 又没人知道 |
[58:08] | The lady of the manor can’t come and go and people not notice. | 无论庄园的女主人走到哪里 都有人知道 |
[58:15] | Really? | 是吗 |
[58:42] | I’d best not call you milady, then. | 我最好还是不要叫你”夫人”了 |
[58:45] | Why would you? | 本来也不用 |
[58:46] | I’m Connie Reid from Tevershall village, born and bred. | 我是特尔维肖村土生土长的康妮·里德 |
[58:50] | Happen you’re a long way from home, Connie. | 你出了趟大远门啊 康妮 |
[58:53] | First time at Statutes? | 第一次来农贸集市吗 |
[58:55] | I should welcome a guide to the attractions. | 看来我需要一个向导了 |
[59:11] | Move your arse! | 别挡道 |
[59:13] | The nerve! I should like to teach them some manners. | 好大的胆子 我真该好好教他们学学礼仪 |
[59:19] | On you go, then. | 那你去教吧 |
[59:21] | You enjoyed that. | 你看戏看得挺开心啊 |
[59:24] | It’s how the other half live. | 下等人就是这么生活的 |
[59:26] | Though I can’t say it’s enjoyable. | 虽然这种生活说不上开心 |
[59:29] | But you’re enjoying my being taught a lesson. | 但你很开心看到我被上一课[受教训] |
[59:32] | Oh, there’s a lesson in it, aye. | 的确是有值得学习的一课 |
[59:35] | You can either be Connie Reid of Tevershall village, | 你要么是特尔维肖村的康妮·里德 |
[59:38] | or you can be Lady Chatterley. | 要么是查特莱夫人 |
[59:39] | But you can’t be both. | 不可能两个都是 |
[59:56] | Stand by, milady. | 请稍等 夫人 |
[1:00:02] | Ah, step right up, sir. Someone’s feeling strong. | 站上去 先生 看来你很有自信啊 |
[1:00:13] | You fat bastards! | 你个混蛋 |
[1:00:25] | Is it always like this? | 每天都是这样吗 |
[1:00:26] | Nah, no, that were a quiet night. | 不 还有比这更热闹的呢 |
[1:00:33] | You’ve never had one before, have you? | 你以前从来没吃过这东西 是不是 |
[1:00:37] | It’s a sweet and a fruit. | 这既是甜食 也是个水果 |
[1:00:42] | But I dare say there are those who’ve remarked it can’t be both. | 但我敢说有人会认为不可能二者兼备 |
[1:01:45] | Clifford, darling, I have good news. | 亲爱的克利福德 我有个好消息 |
[1:01:49] | I’m expecting a child. | 我怀孕了 |
[1:01:58] | You have made me the happiest man on earth. | 你让我成了这世上最开心的男人 |
[1:02:02] | You’re happy aren’t you, darling? | 你也很开心 是不是 亲爱的 |
[1:02:04] | Very happy. Thank you, darling. | 非常开心 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[1:02:10] | And the man? | 那个男人是谁 |
[1:02:13] | You must rely on me to handle him with sensitivity and propriety. | 请你相信我会谨慎妥当地安置好他的 |
[1:02:20] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:02:31] | Where are we going, darling? | 我们要去哪 亲爱的 |
[1:02:33] | To inspect the pheasantry. | 去检视养鸡场 |
[1:02:36] | I want to hear Mellors’ report on progress. | 我想听麦勒斯汇报下养殖的情况 |
[1:02:40] | We shouldn’t disturb the birds. | 我们不该惊扰家禽 |
[1:02:44] | I’m sure they’ll be fine. | 我相信它们会没事的 |
[1:03:29] | Coming, darling. | 来了 亲爱的 |
[1:03:58] | Oh, dear, we’re stuck. | 天啊 车卡住了 |
[1:04:01] | – Mellors! – I’ll fetch help from Wragby. | -麦勒斯 -我回拉格比叫人帮忙 |
[1:04:03] | Please, don’t. | 拜托 别 |
[1:04:06] | It’s, er, such a way. | 大老远的 |
[1:04:12] | Has she gone wrong, Sir Clifford? | 车出什么问题了吗 克利福德先生 |
[1:04:15] | I’d say that was stating the obvious, wouldn’t you? | 我想这样子已经很明显了 不是吗 |
[1:04:23] | Well, there’s nowt catching, far as I can tell. | 我没看到什么勾绊住了 |
[1:04:26] | Then, would you give her a push, get her going? | 那你能推一把 让她动起来吗 |
[1:04:28] | Sir. | 是 先生 |
[1:04:43] | Ha-ha, see, she’s doing it. | 瞧 她有反应了 |
[1:04:47] | Are you pushing? | 你还在推吗 |
[1:04:48] | She won’t do it without. | 不推她动不了 |
[1:04:49] | I said only to set her going. | 我说过只要她动起来就好 |
[1:04:51] | Kindly let the machine do her work. | 让车自己走 |
[1:05:10] | Oh, for God’s sake, Clifford! | 老天 克利福德 |
[1:05:14] | It is obvious that I’m at everybody’s mercy. | 显然每个人都在怜悯我 |
[1:05:16] | Well, I’ll push too. | 那我也来推 |
[1:05:17] | In your condition? Don’t be ridiculous. | 你现在的身子 别开玩笑了 |
[1:05:42] | You mustn’t, you’ll hurt yourself. | 别推了 你会伤到自己 |
[1:05:48] | Please, Clifford, he’ll hurt himself. | 拜托 克利福德 他会受伤的 |
[1:05:56] | Mellors. | 麦勒斯 |
[1:06:00] | Can’t you see he’s intent on hurting himself? | 难道你看不出来他明摆着想伤害自己吗 |
[1:06:02] | Let me run back to Wragby and fetch Betts | 让我回拉格比 找贝茨 |
[1:06:04] | and Travis and the boy. | 崔维斯还有那个男仆来帮忙 |
[1:06:05] | I’d rather not have the whole world entertained by my helplessness. | 我不想全世界都来看我的笑话 |
[1:06:07] | Aye, sir, just a case of digging in for the big push. | 没错 先生 只不过要花大力气推罢了 |
[1:06:11] | Yeah, yes, indeed. I’m most grateful. | 是的 确实如此 太感谢你了 |
[1:06:16] | – Clifford… – The man says he’s up to pushing. | -克利福德 -他说他推得动 |
[1:06:18] | Do you want to kill him? | 你想让他死吗 |
[1:06:22] | Say it, damn you! Say you need help. | 说出来啊 该死的 说你需要帮助 |
[1:06:31] | Say it! | 快说啊 |
[1:06:35] | Look, stand by, I’m going to throttle-up again. | 听着 站开些 我要加油门了 |
[1:06:39] | Ha-ha, she’s doing it! Come along, Constance. | 她动了 跟上 康斯坦丝 |
[1:06:43] | I’m forever in your debt, Mellors. | 我永远感激你 麦勒斯 |
[1:06:48] | Oliver… | 奥利弗 |
[1:06:51] | Constance, darling, aren’t you coming? | 康斯坦丝 亲爱的 你不过来吗 |
[1:06:59] | Why would you allow such an abominable spectacle? | 你为什么任由他这么做 |
[1:07:02] | The man was doing his duty by sparing his master’s humiliation. | 那是他分内的职责 帮自己的主人分担羞辱 |
[1:07:05] | Because your precious machine broke down! | 就因为你的宝贝车子坏了 |
[1:07:07] | Would you have rather Betts, Travis | 你难道更愿意贝茨 崔维斯 |
[1:07:08] | and the whole world witness my helplessness? | 以及全世界来目睹我无助的样子吗 |
[1:07:10] | He made himself sick and you encouraged him. | 他拼上了性命去推 你居然还鼓励他 |
[1:07:13] | – You should be ashamed. – I am. | -你该感到羞耻 -我的确感到羞耻 |
[1:07:20] | Go home and send for a doctor. | 回家了派位医生过来 |
[1:07:42] | Oh, Lord, what has he done to you? | 天啊 他对你做了什么 |
[1:07:47] | I did it to myself. | 是我自找的 |
[1:07:49] | I’ll not be babied, soon enough you’ll have a real one for that. | 别把我当婴儿 很快你就有个真的婴儿要哄了 |
[1:07:59] | I wanted to tell you, but… | 我本来想告诉你的 但是 |
[1:08:04] | I feared the baby would make for the end, | 我怕一有孩子 我们就结束了 |
[1:08:06] | I didn’t, I didn’t know what to do. | 我不知该如何是好 |
[1:08:10] | Is that why you wanted me, then? To have a child? | 你就是为了这个才找我的吗 为了要个孩子 |
[1:08:15] | Did I seem of good enough stock, | 我看起来血统很纯正 |
[1:08:16] | as you’d consider a horse for a stud? | 竟然能被你选为种马吗 |
[1:08:20] | I felt for you what I’ve never felt. | 我对你的感觉是前所未有的 |
[1:08:26] | Heaven knows, it would have been simpler if you’d not been… | 天知道 倘若你不是…事情会简单很多 |
[1:08:31] | Say it! Say it! | 你说啊 说啊 |
[1:08:34] | Simpler if I’d not been a servant! | 倘若我不是奴仆 情况就会简单很多 |
[1:08:37] | To be commanded and Your Ladyship has commanded a lover | 我只能任人摆布 夫人强行命令了一个情人 |
[1:08:40] | and commanded a baby! | 获得了一个孩子 |
[1:08:51] | I wanted you for you, for us! | 我想要的是真实的你 为了我们 |
[1:08:55] | Us? I went down pit at 12. | 我们 我12岁就下到矿坑 |
[1:08:59] | That’s what your kind do to children, | 那就是你们上流阶层的人对孩子做的事 |
[1:09:01] | pack ’em off underground | 把他们扔到地底下 |
[1:09:02] | away from light and nature and good things. | 远离光 自然 和美好的事物 |
[1:09:06] | And dust choked my lungs, | 粉尘塞满我的肺 |
[1:09:07] | then for good measure they shipped me off to France, | 他们又将我丢去法国 |
[1:09:09] | no doubt in the hope of finishing me off! | 显然是想让我一命呜呼 |
[1:09:11] | All while you were away marrying for land and title. | 而你那时却为了土地和头衔而嫁人 |
[1:09:14] | I married the man, not the land and title. | 我嫁的是他的人 不是土地和头衔 |
[1:09:17] | Well, go back to him, then! | 那你回他身边去啊 |
[1:09:24] | Go and put your little baronet in Wragby. | 回拉格比去生下你肚子里的小男爵 |
[1:09:28] | No. | 不 |
[1:09:33] | I want you. | 我想要你 |
[1:09:35] | How can it be, woman? How can it be? | 怎么可能 你这女人 怎么可能 |
[1:09:51] | It can’t. | 是不可能 |
[1:09:54] | It will never be. | 永远不可能 |
[1:10:18] | Constance, darling, please. Constance? | 康斯坦丝 亲爱的 拜托了 康斯坦丝 |
[1:10:23] | Darling, please, let me in. | 亲爱的 求你让我进去 |
[1:10:26] | I, I must come in. | 我必须进去 |
[1:10:34] | My darling, you have me out of my mind with worry… | 亲爱的 你让我担心坏了 |
[1:10:38] | the baby. | 孩子还好吗 |
[1:10:40] | The baby is well. | 孩子没事 |
[1:10:44] | Then, then all is well. | 那 那一切都没事 |
[1:10:49] | I do understand, my darling. | 我其实很明白 亲爱的 |
[1:10:53] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[1:10:56] | It’s quite clear to me that there has been | 我心里很清楚 你和你所指定的男人之间 |
[1:10:59] | some unseemliness involving the man you appointed. | 有些不得体的牵绊 |
[1:11:06] | Just give me some time. | 给我点时间 |
[1:11:13] | Darling, we shouldn’t delay a formal announcement. | 亲爱的 我们不应该推迟宣布 |
[1:11:18] | The longer we leave it, the greater the opportunity for speculation. | 我们等得越久 胡乱的揣测也就越多 |
[1:11:27] | Yes? | 好吗 |
[1:11:43] | Am I to turn down Her Ladyship’s bed, Sir Clifford? | 我需要为夫人铺床吗 克利福德先生 |
[1:11:46] | Thank you, Mrs Betts, | 谢谢你 贝茨太太 |
[1:11:47] | Lady Chatterley has retired for the rest of the day. | 查特莱夫人今天一整天都需要休息 |
[1:12:56] | Is it too early to ask if names have been considered yet? | 现在问取什么名字了会不会太早 |
[1:12:59] | Far too early. | 太早了 |
[1:13:00] | If a boy… | 如果是男孩 |
[1:13:01] | It will be. | 肯定会的 |
[1:13:02] | If, then we favour Geoffrey, | 如果是的话 我们希望取名杰夫瑞 |
[1:13:05] | after my dear father. | 以我父亲之名 |
[1:13:07] | And his middle name would naturally be Malcolm, | 他的中间名自然是马尔科姆 |
[1:13:10] | after my dear father-in-law. | 以我岳父之名 |
[1:13:12] | My apologies, sir. | 抱歉 先生 |
[1:13:15] | Thank you, Field. | 谢谢你 菲尔德 |
[1:13:17] | Hilda, come on! | 希尔达 快来 |
[1:13:20] | I hear great things concerning Sir Clifford’s power station… | 我听说了克利福德先生的发电站的好消息 |
[1:13:23] | 克利福德·查特莱先生 我必须要告诉你一件极其重要的事 | |
[1:13:25] | Yes. By the end of the year, | 是的 到今年年底 |
[1:13:26] | he’s hoping to supply electricity to half the homes in the county. | 他希望能提供全国半数家庭的电力 |
[1:13:30] | Please excuse me a short while. | 失陪一下 |
[1:13:32] | I have an urgent business matter. | 我有件工作上的要紧事需要处理 |
[1:13:43] | I hope this is indeed a matter of extreme importance. | 我希望这确实是十分重要的事 |
[1:13:49] | I found it in the gamekeeper’s cottage. | 这是我在守林人的小屋里发现的 |
[1:14:07] | Constance Stewart Reid. | 康斯坦丝·斯图尔特·里德 |
[1:14:11] | They’re Lady Chatterley’s initials as was, aren’t they? | 那是查特莱夫人的姓名缩写 对吗 |
[1:14:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:14:18] | A Tevershall baby in the Wragby cradle. | 特尔维肖的婴孩 养在拉格比的摇篮里 |
[1:14:23] | The scandal of it. | 想想那丑闻 |
[1:14:25] | What on earth do you mean? | 你究竟什么意思 |
[1:14:27] | It’s plain as day. | 显而易见 |
[1:14:31] | Lady Chatterley’s lover, | 查特莱夫人的情人 |
[1:14:34] | and father to her child… | 和她孩子的父亲 |
[1:14:40] | is Oliver Mellors. | 是奥利弗·麦勒斯 |
[1:14:42] | How dare you bring this foul profanity into my house!? | 你怎么敢在我家说出如此不敬的话 |
[1:14:46] | How dare I? | 我怎么敢 |
[1:14:47] | Well, because I’m of the kind only to be used | 因为像你们这种人 对我就是 |
[1:14:49] | and discarded as your kind pleases! | 随用随弃的 |
[1:14:52] | Get out of my way, please! | 给我让开 |
[1:14:53] | My Ted, sent down the pit and killed there, | 我的泰德 被送下矿井然后死在了那儿 |
[1:14:56] | working for the Chatterleys. | 他是查特莱家族的工人 |
[1:14:57] | – Betts! – Then them trying to make out it was his own fault, | -贝茨 -然后他们弄得像是他自己的过错 |
[1:15:00] | so their compensation was only 300 pound! | 这样赔偿金就只有300英镑 |
[1:15:04] | But they wouldn’t let me have the money down, | 但是他们不肯把钱全部给我 |
[1:15:07] | so as I could start up a little shop or, | 让我开个自己的小店 |
[1:15:10] | or something of my own. | 或者别的什么 |
[1:15:16] | They said no doubt I’d squander it, perhaps in drink! | 他们说我一定会挥霍掉的 很可能买酒喝 |
[1:15:21] | So I had to draw it 30 shilling a week, | 所以我不得不每周去领30先令 |
[1:15:26] | going every Monday morning, | 每周一早上都要去 |
[1:15:27] | standing there a couple of hours waiting my turn. | 排好几个小时的队 |
[1:15:36] | If you feel one shred | 如果你能感受一分 |
[1:15:41] | of the humiliation I have felt… | 我所感受到的屈辱 |
[1:15:46] | Well, you’ll have the punishment you deserve. | 你就得到了你应有的惩罚 |
[1:16:08] | Milady. | 夫人 |
[1:16:09] | Have you seen my husband? | 你见过我丈夫吗 |
[1:16:11] | Sir Clifford required a breath of fresh air, milady. | 克利福德先生需要呼吸新鲜空气 夫人 |
[1:16:23] | There you are. I was worried. | 你在这儿啊 我很担心呢 |
[1:16:32] | The cataclysm has happened. | 灾难发生了 |
[1:16:35] | We are among the ruins, the roof brought down. | 我们站在废墟里 房顶倒塌了 |
[1:16:40] | Of your making, Lady Chatterley. | 拜你所赐 查特莱夫人 |
[1:16:45] | We’ve got to live, no matter how many skies have fallen. | 就算天塌下来 我们也要活下去 |
[1:16:55] | – Clifford, I… – Get away. Get away. | -克利福德 我 -走开 走开 |
[1:16:58] | Get away from me! | 离我远点 |
[1:17:23] | The car will take you off the estate. | 车会载你离开这里 |
[1:17:26] | The rest of your things will be sent on. | 你剩下的东西稍后会派人送去 |
[1:17:29] | May I have a moment in private, Betts? | 能让我们单独谈谈吗 贝茨 |
[1:17:32] | Yes, milady. | 好的 夫人 |
[1:17:38] | Who told you? | 谁告诉你的 |
[1:17:42] | I asked you a question. | 我在问你话呢 |
[1:17:44] | I didn’t need telling, it was brazen. | 我不需要别人来告诉我 你们太招摇了 |
[1:17:47] | You had your way. | 你已经成功了 |
[1:17:51] | No doubt he served your purpose. | 显然他满足了你的目的 |
[1:17:56] | What did Oliver Mellors say to you? | 奥利弗·麦勒斯跟你说了什么 |
[1:17:58] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[1:17:59] | He’s never said a word against you as long as he’s lived. | 只要他活着 他绝不会说一句不利你的话 |
[1:18:15] | But, milady… | 但是 夫人 |
[1:18:20] | You care for him? | 你竟然在乎他 |
[1:18:27] | I love him. I love him. | 我爱他 我爱他 |
[1:18:33] | I love him with all my heart. | 我全心全意地爱着他 |
[1:18:42] | Oh, milady, what have I done? What have I done, milady? | 夫人 我做了什么 我做了什么啊 夫人 |
[1:18:44] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:18:48] | You must go to him quickly, before it’s too late. | 趁还来得及 你必须马上去找他 |
[1:18:52] | Too late? | 趁还来得及 |
[1:18:56] | Word travels fast. | 流言蜚语传得很快 |
[1:18:58] | He’ll have flit already, if he knows what’s good for him. | 要是他明智一点 应该已经逃走了 |
[1:19:10] | Oliver? | 奥利弗 |
[1:19:13] | Oliver? | 奥利弗 |
[1:20:00] | Oliver! | 奥利弗 |
[1:20:08] | I’d best be away low | 我最好先出去躲一阵子 |
[1:20:09] | afore half of Nottinghamshire’s down here with shotguns. | 以免半个诺丁安郡的人都带着枪赶过来 |
[1:20:12] | – I can protect you. – How? | -我可以保护你的 -怎么保护 |
[1:20:17] | If we’re together. | 我们在一起 |
[1:20:19] | I’ve no Wragby to offer. | 我可没办法许你一个拉格比 |
[1:20:22] | But you’ve put a child into me. | 但你让我怀上了孩子 |
[1:20:26] | Be tender to it and that will mean much more than Wragby. | 好好待他 那将比拉格比意义重大得多 |
[1:20:32] | I’ve a fear of putting children in the world. | 我害怕将孩子带到这个世上来 |
[1:20:35] | The world that’s coming, this machine world with machine men. | 即将到来的新世界 属于机器的世界 |
[1:20:41] | So you do want this to end? | 看来你真的想终结这一切 |
[1:20:43] | Everything ends. | 万事皆有终 |
[1:20:45] | No. You’ve just given up! | 不 是你放弃了 |
[1:20:59] | Wait! Connie, wait! | 等等 康妮 等等 |
[1:21:03] | Why? Why?! | 为什么 为什么 |
[1:21:08] | Why don’t you believe in us? | 你为什么对我们一点信心都没有 |
[1:21:09] | I do. | 我有的 |
[1:21:10] | Do you? You never said it. | 你有吗 你可从没说过 |
[1:21:13] | I’ve said it an ‘undred times inside you. | 我在你体内已经”呐喊”过千百次了 |
[1:21:16] | I need to hear it! | 我要亲耳听到 |
[1:21:18] | But you want the talk | 但你还想要谈这些 |
[1:21:19] | after that makes it all to be something grand and mysterious. | 毕竟就是因为出言不慎才让这一切变得堂皇和神秘 |
[1:21:24] | It is. | 本来就是的 |
[1:21:29] | At least to me. | 至少对我而言是这样 |
[1:21:31] | This, this rare and… | 这个 我们之间这稀有的 |
[1:21:37] | sacred and fragile thing that we are. | 神圣的 脆弱的感情 |
[1:21:51] | I want to be with you. | 我想跟你在一起 |
[1:21:55] | I want to be with you in heart | 我想跟你心连心在一起 |
[1:21:58] | and belly | 肚皮贴肚皮 |
[1:22:00] | and cock. | 鸡巴插洞里 |
[1:22:05] | It heals it all up that I can go into you. | 当我进入你的身体 所有的伤痛都痊愈了 |
[1:22:13] | And I love you for opening to me, in my bed… | 我爱你对我敞开怀抱 在我的床上 |
[1:22:21] | wider than you ever thought you would. | 敞得比你想象得还要开 |
[1:22:30] | And that’s the truth of the world, to me. | 对我而言 那就是世界的本真 |
[1:23:20] | You took two vows, Lady Chatterley. | 你立过两次誓 查特莱夫人 |
[1:23:24] | The first of marriage, the second to conceive an heir | 第一次是婚誓 第二次是怀上继承人 |
[1:23:29] | and not let it come between us. | 并且不让它成为我们之间的隔阂 |
[1:23:35] | Life has turned a new face on it all. | 生活已经换上了一副新面孔 |
[1:23:38] | And for what do you want to go back on everything? | 你为了什么想要背弃一切 |
[1:23:47] | Love. | 爱 |
[1:23:55] | It is as bitter as death to me to have the order of life smashed, | 生活的秩序被击得粉碎 让我如死一般难受 |
[1:24:01] | just for some feeling of yours. | 就因为你的某些感觉 |
[1:24:05] | I know better than to seek understanding. | 我知道我不该寻求你的理解 |
[1:24:10] | I seek only divorce. | 我只想跟你离婚 |
[1:24:15] | You, do you mean to say that you would marry him? | 你 你是说你要嫁给他吗 |
[1:24:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:24:23] | Bring him to me. | 叫他来见我 |
[1:24:25] | – Clifford… – Bring him to me! | -克利福德 -叫他来见我 |
[1:24:46] | You have broken the holy order of things | 你破坏了世间的神圣秩序 |
[1:24:48] | as certainly as if she’d lain with an ape. | 这就好像让她跟大猩猩同床共枕一样 |
[1:24:51] | You ought to be wiped off the face of the earth. | 你该被从这世界上抹去存在 |
[1:24:53] | Your so-called ruling class | 你们所谓的统治阶层 |
[1:24:55] | is the mingiest set of ladylike snipe ever invented. | 是有史以来最可鄙的像娘们儿一样的垃圾 |
[1:24:59] | A generation of fops and cowards with half a ball each. | 一代纨绔子弟 卑劣懦夫 只有半点男人气 |
[1:25:03] | You lost yours in France, man, | 你虽然在法国失去了命根子 |
[1:25:04] | at least you got out with your life, | 至少你活着回来了 |
[1:25:06] | unlike most you ordered into the teeth of the enemy. | 而你指挥下的很多士兵 都命丧战场了 |
[1:25:08] | We were more likely to fall in battle than the ordinary man. | 我们比普通人更易被派往战场 |
[1:25:11] | England’s finest sons, her future rulers, gone. | 大英帝国的天之骄子 未来的统治者 就这么没了 |
[1:25:15] | And, and who takes their place? Ha, you?! | 然后谁来取代他们的位置呢 就你吗 |
[1:25:19] | Your offspring?! | 你的后代吗 |
[1:25:20] | Me and my sort, aye. | 我和我的同类 没错 |
[1:25:26] | You’ve not even the guts to remember me. | 你都没有胆量记住我 |
[1:25:28] | Remember you? | 记住你 |
[1:25:29] | When you were laying wounded and I stood over you. | 你当时受伤躺在地上时 我在一边看着你 |
[1:25:33] | And the look I saw in your eyes then | 当时我在你眼中看到的神情 |
[1:25:35] | is very like the one I see now. | 和我现在所看到的很像 |
[1:25:37] | You long for the mortal wound, | 你期盼致命的一击 |
[1:25:39] | for someone to put you out of your misery. | 有人能让你从痛苦中解脱 |
[1:25:41] | You fear life more than you fear death. | 你对生的恐惧要远超过对死的恐惧 |
[1:25:44] | What would you know? | 你知道个什么 |
[1:25:45] | I would know. | 我当然知道 |
[1:25:52] | You will collect what’s owing to you and vacate my property at once. | 请你立刻带上你的东西 从我的土地上滚出去 |
[1:25:57] | As for you, Lady Chatterley… | 至于你 查特莱夫人 |
[1:26:01] | your child will never be better than a bastard. | 你的孩子最多也就是个杂种 |
[1:26:04] | Grant the divorce or God help me, I’ll… | 同意离婚 否则我就… |
[1:26:06] | Oliver, please. Please. | 奥利弗 别 别 |
[1:26:23] | Once, to unburden me of you… | 就一次 让我摆脱你吧 |
[1:26:29] | You were ready to sacrifice your life. | 你当时已经打算牺牲生命了 |
[1:26:39] | I believe | 我相信 |
[1:26:41] | there must still be a part of the beautiful man I fell in love with | 你内心深处 依然深藏着我当初爱上的那个人 |
[1:26:46] | capable of one last act of sacrifice. | 可以做出最后的一次牺牲 |
[1:27:38] | Have your divorce, Lady Chatterley. Have it. | 那就如你所愿离婚吧 查特莱夫人 如你所愿 |
[1:27:43] | Take her, she’s yours. And mine? | 带走她吧 她是你的了 而我的呢 |
[1:27:47] | Mine is the world. | 我拥有的是世界 |