| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:19] | This is the night | 今夜 | 
| [00:23] | It’s a beautiful night | 真美妙 | 
| [00:26] | And they call it bella notte | 我们叫它爱的夜晚 | 
| [00:34] | Look at the skies | 仰望星空 | 
| [00:37] | They have stars in their eyes | 布满星辰 | 
| [00:41] | On this lovely bella notte | 就在这醉人的爱的夜晚 | 
| [00:47] | So take the love | 守护着 | 
| [00:51] | Of your loved one | 你所爱的人 | 
| [00:54] | You’ll need it about this time | 小心地守护着 | 
| [01:01] | To keep from falling like a star | 当你沉迷爱中 | 
| [01:06] | When you make that dizzy climb | 不要让爱像流星坠落 | 
| [01:11] | For this is the night | 今夜 | 
| [01:16] | And the heavens are right | 如置身天堂 | 
| [01:22] | On this lovely | 就在这醉人的 | 
| [01:25] | Bella notte | 爱的夜晚 | 
| [01:32] | On this lovely | 就在这醉人的 | 
| [01:35] | Bella notte | 爱的夜晚 | 
| [02:05] | Silent as a snowflake in the night | 雪花在夜里轻轻飘下 | 
| [02:10] | Holy is the spirit of this night | 圣洁的夜 | 
| [02:15] | All the world is calm and peaceful | 世界安详平和 | 
| [02:19] | All the world is bright and joyful | 充满光明欢乐 | 
| [02:24] | Spirit of love | 爱的真谛 | 
| [02:29] | And child of peace | 与平安 | 
| [02:35] | Love unending | 无止境的爱 | 
| [02:39] | That shall not cease | 永不停歇 | 
| [02:45] | Peace, my children | 保佑我 | 
| [02:50] | Of good will | 善良的孩子 | 
| [02:56] | Peace, my children | 保佑我善良的孩子 | 
| [02:58] | Peace, be still | 平安永跟随 | 
| [03:07] | It’s for you, darling. | 亲爱的 这个送你 | 
| [03:09] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 | 
| [03:10] | Oh, Jim, dear. | 哦 亲爱的吉姆 | 
| [03:13] | It’s the one I was admiring, isn’t it? | 你知道我想要什么 对不对 | 
| [03:15] | Trimmed with ribbons? | 有蝴蝶结 | 
| [03:17] | Well, it has a ribbon. | 是有蝴蝶结 | 
| [03:22] | Oh, how sweet. | 好可爱 | 
| [03:25] | -You like her, darling? -Oh, I love her. | -亲爱的 你喜欢吗 -我爱死了 | 
| [03:32] | What a perfectly beautiful little lady. | 可爱的小狗狗 | 
| [03:46] | Come on, Lady. Over here. | 来 丽滴 过来 | 
| [03:50] | That’s a girl. | 乖 | 
| [03:53] | There, now. A nice little bed for you. | 来 这是你的小床 | 
| [03:57] | But Jim, dear, are you sure she’ll be warm enough? | 迪尔 她睡这里不会着凉吗 | 
| [04:00] | Why, of course, darling. She’ll be snug as a bug in a… uh-oh. | 当然不会 她会在这个温暖的小窝 | 
| [04:05] | Almost forgot something. | 差点忘了 | 
| [04:08] | There. | 来 | 
| [04:10] | Good night, Lady. | 丽滴 晚安 | 
| [04:11] | Now, now, don’t worry, darling. | 达玲 别担心 | 
| [04:13] | She’ll go right to sleep. | 她一会就睡着了 | 
| [04:17] | No, no, Lady. | 不 丽滴 | 
| [04:21] | This is where you belong, right here. | 你的床在这里 | 
| [04:41] | Aw, look. She’s lonesome. | 你看 她很寂寞的 | 
| [04:46] | Don’t you think maybe…? Just for tonight? | 也许我们 今晚就好了 | 
| [04:49] | Now, darling, if we’re going to show her who’s master, | 达玲 一开始就训练 | 
| [04:52] | we must be firm from the very beginning. | 她才会听话 | 
| [05:30] | Lady! | 丽滴 | 
| [05:31] | Stop that now! | 别叫了 | 
| [05:32] | Stop it! | 别叫 | 
| [05:51] | Lady! Quiet, now. You hear me? | 丽滴 安静 听到没 | 
| [05:55] | Back to bed! | 上床去 | 
| [05:57] | Quick, now. | 快 | 
| [06:00] | Not one more sound. | 别再吵 | 
| [07:00] | Jim, dear. | 吉姆 | 
| [07:09] | -Aw, Jim. -Hm? What? | -吉姆 -怎么啦 | 
| [07:19] | Oh, all right. | 好吧 | 
| [07:22] | But remember, just for tonight. | 记住 下不为例 | 
| [08:06] | All right, Lady. All right. | 好 丽滴 | 
| [08:10] | I’m up. I’m up, Lady. I… | 丽滴 我起来了 | 
| [08:13] | Oh, no! | 哦 不 | 
| [08:15] | What’s wrong, Jim? What is it? | 吉姆 怎么啦 | 
| [08:17] | Can’t you explain to Lady about Sundays? | 你可不可以告诉她 今天是星期天 | 
| [09:32] | Have you noticed, darling, since we’ve had Lady, | 达玲 你有没有发现 有了丽滴之后 | 
| [09:35] | we see less and less of those disturbing headlines? | 我们就很少看 让人心烦的头条新闻了 | 
| [09:39] | Yes, I just don’t know how we ever got along without her. | 对 要是没有她 日子该怎么过 | 
| [09:44] | Say, she must be about six months old. | 她有六个月大了吧 | 
| [09:47] | We’d better be getting her a licence. | 我们最好赶快帮她办户口 | 
| [10:04] | Hope it fits. | 希望大小刚刚好 | 
| [10:07] | My, but it does look nice. | 真漂亮 | 
| [10:09] | So grown up. | 女大十八变 | 
| [10:11] | Won’t Jock and Trusty be surprised? | 加克和查弟 一定会大吃一惊的 | 
| [10:29] | Four steps straight and then to the left | 往前四步 再左转 | 
| [10:33] | And right to the place where I marked it | 就到了我的秘密基地 | 
| [10:37] | With a bonnie, bonnie bone that I buried for me own | 后院里有我藏的宝贝 | 
| [10:41] | In my bonnie, bonnie bank in the backyard | 后院里有我藏的宝贝 | 
| [10:45] | That’s a grand sight. | 哇 太棒了 | 
| [10:49] | Jock! | 加克 | 
| [10:52] | Oh, Jock! | 加克 | 
| [10:59] | Hello, Jock. | 嗨 加克 | 
| [11:01] | Oh! Oh, it’s you, lassie. | 哦 是你啊 小美人 | 
| [11:04] | Notice anything different? | 看得出来我哪里不一样吗 | 
| [11:06] | Eh… You’ve had a bath? | 你洗了澡 | 
| [11:09] | No, not that. | 不对 | 
| [11:11] | You’ve had your nails clipped? | 你修了指甲 | 
| [11:15] | Guess again. | 再猜 | 
| [11:17] | Well, I wouldn’t a-be a-knowing. | 我猜不出来 | 
| [11:24] | Why, lassie. | 哇 小美人 | 
| [11:25] | A bonnie new collar. | 新项圈 | 
| [11:27] | -Do you like it? -Aye. | -喜欢吗 -喜欢 | 
| [11:30] | Hm… It must be very expensive. | 一定很贵 | 
| [11:35] | -Have you shown it to Trusty yet? -No. | -查弟看过没 -还没 | 
| [11:37] | We’d best go at once. | 我们赶快去找他 | 
| [11:40] | You know how sensitive he is about these things. | 他对这种事很敏感 | 
| [12:03] | He’s dreaming. | 他在做梦 | 
| [12:05] | Aye. | 对 | 
| [12:06] | Dreamin’ of those bonnie bygone days | 梦见他跟他爷爷 | 
| [12:09] | when he and his grandfather were trackin’ criminals | 千辛万苦在沼泽里 | 
| [12:12] | through the swamps. | 追踪坏人的英勇往事 | 
| [12:14] | -They were? -But that was before… | -真的吗 -但那是 | 
| [12:18] | Before what? | 是怎样 | 
| [12:20] | ‘Tis time you knew the truth, lassie. | 小美人 该告诉你实话了 | 
| [12:23] | It shouldn’t have happened to a dog. | 这种事不该发生在狗身上 | 
| [12:26] | But, well… | 但是 | 
| [12:28] | Trusty has lost his sense of smell. | 查弟失去了嗅觉 | 
| [12:32] | -No! -Aye. | -不会吧 -真的 | 
| [12:35] | But we must never let on that we know, lassie. | 小美人我们不能告诉他 | 
| [12:39] | It would break his poor heart. | 他一定会非常伤心的 | 
| [12:50] | Which way did he go? Which way did he go? | 他跑哪去了 他跑哪去了 | 
| [12:53] | -Go? -Yeah, big fella. | -谁 -一个大家伙 | 
| [12:56] | About, uh, six-foot-two. | 差不多有六尺两寸 | 
| [12:59] | No, uh, three. | 不 三寸 | 
| [13:00] | Wore a striped suit. No collar. Uh… | 穿条纹装 没戴项圈 | 
| [13:04] | Why, Miss Lady. | 哇 丽滴小姐 | 
| [13:07] | You have a collar. | 你戴项圈了 | 
| [13:11] | And a licence. | 还有身份证 | 
| [13:12] | My, my. | 我的天 | 
| [13:14] | -How time does fly. -Aye. | -光阴似箭 -对 | 
| [13:18] | It seems only yesterday she was cuttin’ her teeth | 她拿迪尔的拖鞋磨牙 | 
| [13:20] | on Jim Dear’s slippers, | 好像才是昨天的事 | 
| [13:22] | and now there she is, a full-grown lady. | 现在她已经亭亭玉立了 | 
| [13:26] | wearing the greatest honour man can bestow. | 戴着荣誉勋章 | 
| [13:31] | The badge of faith and respectability. | 代表忠诚与地位 | 
| [13:35] | That’s right, Miss Lady. | 对 丽滴小姐 | 
| [13:37] | As my grandpappy, Old Reliable, used to say… | 就像我爷爷以前常说 | 
| [13:42] | I don’t recollect if I’ve ever mentioned Old Reliable before. | 我有没有提过我爷爷 | 
| [13:45] | Aye, you have, laddie. | 有 | 
| [13:48] | Oh, yeah. | 对哦 | 
| [13:50] | Ooh! It’s Jim Dear. | 是吉姆迪尔 | 
| [13:54] | Please excuse me. | 失陪了 | 
| [13:59] | Hello, there, Lady. | 丽滴 你在这里 | 
| [14:01] | Come on, beat you home. | 来 看谁先到家 | 
| [14:09] | Oh… You win again. | 你又赢了 | 
| [14:11] | Steady, now. | 站好 | 
| [14:13] | Steady. | 别动 | 
| [14:15] | Well, what have we here? Oh… | 这是什么 | 
| [14:18] | Big girl now, huh? | 长大了对不对 | 
| [14:20] | All right. | 好 | 
| [14:21] | Oh. Ladies first. | 女士优先 | 
| [14:30] | You know, darling, with Lady here, | 达玲 有丽滴陪我们 | 
| [14:32] | I’d say life is quite complete. | 人生就没有遗憾了 | 
| [14:34] | Yes, dear. | 是啊 迪尔 | 
| [14:36] | I don’t imagine anything could ever take her place in our hearts. | 没有什么能取代 她在我们心中的地位 | 
| [15:24] | What a day! | 真舒服 | 
| [15:26] | Well, now to dig up some breakfast. | 该去弄点早餐了 | 
| [15:42] | Aw. Cute little rascals. | 可爱的小家伙 | 
| [15:50] | Now. That breakfast, let’s see. | 我看看早餐要吃什么 | 
| [15:54] | Bernie’s? | 伯尼 | 
| [15:56] | Hm. No. Francois… | 不 法兰克斯 | 
| [15:59] | No, no. | 不 | 
| [16:01] | Nope. Too much starch. Ah! | 不 太多淀粉了 | 
| [16:03] | Tony’s. Oh, that’s it. | 汤尼之家 对 | 
| [16:07] | I haven’t been there in a week. | 一个礼拜没来了 | 
| [16:09] | A beautiful day to make pizza | 这样的好天气 正适合做比萨 | 
| [16:12] | Hey, still we call it bella notte | 嘿 我们还是叫它 爱的夜晚 | 
| [16:18] | Well, buon giorno, Butch. | 是长云 | 
| [16:22] | You want-a your breakfast, eh? | 你要来吃早餐吗 | 
| [16:24] | OK. The boss, he’s a-saving some a-nice bones for you. | 好 老板帮你留了些上好的料 | 
| [16:29] | Breakfast coming up from a-left field. | 准备到左半场接球 | 
| [16:32] | Good catch! | 接得好 | 
| [16:41] | Whoa, boy, whoa. | 慢点 小子 | 
| [17:18] | Hey. Psst! | 未戴项圈的流浪狗 | 
| [17:20] | Psst! | 嘿 | 
| [17:22] | Blimey. | 我的天 | 
| [17:24] | -Look, Peg, it’s the tramp. -Shh! | -佩姬 是长云 -嘘 | 
| [17:27] | Hiya, handsome. Come to join the party? | 嗨 帅哥 一起来狂欢吧 | 
| [17:30] | All right, all right. No time for wisecracks. | 好了 没时间耍嘴皮 | 
| [17:32] | I’ve got to get you out. | 我先救你们出来 | 
| [17:34] | I’m telling you, the pressure’s really on. Signs all over town. | 情况不妙 到处都是警示 | 
| [17:37] | -Gee, thanks. -You’re a bit of all right, chum. | -谢啦 -你真好 | 
| [17:41] | -OK, OK, get going. -Hey! What’s going on over there? | -好 赶快走 -嘿 搞什么 | 
| [17:44] | Scram. And be careful. | 快走 小心点 | 
| [17:49] | Why, you mangy mutt. | 你这只脏狗 | 
| [17:50] | Hey. Let go. Let go of me. Ah! | 放开 放开我 | 
| [18:12] | Well. Snob hill! Ha. | 有钱人的地盘 | 
| [18:19] | Hi, gals. How’s pickings? | 嗨 女孩们 你们好吗 | 
| [18:23] | Pretty slim, eh? | 不太好 | 
| [18:24] | Yeah. I’ll bet they’ve got a lid on every trash can. | 对 我相信 每个垃圾桶都有盖子 | 
| [18:30] | And a fence around every tree. | 连树都有篱笆圈住 | 
| [18:33] | I wonder what the leash and collar set does for excitement. | 天知道那些栓皮带 戴项圈的家伙有什么乐趣 | 
| [18:45] | Lassie. Lassie! | 小美女 | 
| [18:47] | Oh, Miss Lady, ma’am. | 丽滴小姐 | 
| [18:52] | Miss Lady! | 丽滴小姐 | 
| [18:56] | Ah! Good morning, lassie. | 早安 小美女 | 
| [18:58] | ‘Tis a bonnie, braw, bright day… Eh… | 今天天气 | 
| [19:01] | …day. | 真好啊 | 
| [19:02] | Why, Miss Lady. | 丽滴小姐 | 
| [19:05] | Is something wrong? | 怎么啦 | 
| [19:07] | Aye. Tell us, lassie. | 对 小美女 告诉我们 | 
| [19:09] | -If somebody’s been mistreatin’ ya… -Oh, no, Jock. | -如果有人欺负你 -不 加克 | 
| [19:12] | It’s something I’ve done, I guess. | 我一定做错了什么 | 
| [19:15] | You? | 你 | 
| [19:17] | It must be. | 一定是 | 
| [19:18] | Jim Dear and Darling are acting so… | 吉姆迪尔和达玲对我好 | 
| [19:26] | -Jim Dear and Darling? -Hush, lad. | -吉姆迪尔和达玲 -闭嘴 | 
| [19:39] | Now, lassie, get on with the details. | 小美女 说清楚一点 | 
| [19:43] | Well, I first noticed it | 首先我注意到 | 
| [19:45] | the other day when Jim Dear came home. | 有一天吉姆迪尔回家时 | 
| [19:59] | Down, Lady, down! | 丽滴 不要 | 
| [20:05] | Darling, darling! | 达玲 达玲 | 
| [20:07] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧 | 
| [20:09] | Of course I am. Why shouldn’t I be? | 我当然好 怎么会不好 | 
| [20:17] | I just can’t help worrying. | 我就是放心不下 | 
| [20:19] | After all, in your condition, | 以你现在的情况 | 
| [20:21] | alone here all day, | 一个人在家 | 
| [20:23] | and walking that dog… | 还要蹓那只狗 | 
| [20:26] | -That dog! -That dog? | -那只狗 -那只狗 | 
| [20:29] | He’s never called me that before. | 他从来没有这样叫过我 | 
| [20:32] | Well, now, lassie, | 小美女 | 
| [20:33] | I wouldn’t worry my wee head about that. | 别太多心了 | 
| [20:36] | Remember, they’re only humans, after all. | 记住 他们毕竟是人 | 
| [20:39] | That’s right, Miss Lady. | 对 丽滴小姐 | 
| [20:42] | As my grandpappy, Old Reliable, used to say… | 就像我爷爷以前常说 | 
| [20:46] | I don’t recollect if I’ve ever mentioned Old Reliable before. | 我有没有提过我爷爷 | 
| [20:50] | Aye, you have, laddie. | 有 | 
| [20:53] | -Uh, frequently. -Oh, yeah. | -讲过八百遍了 -对 | 
| [20:55] | But now Darling is… Well… | 但现在达玲 | 
| [20:58] | We’ve always enjoyed our afternoon romp together. | 我们每天下午 都会一起玩 | 
| [21:02] | But yesterday… | 但是昨天 | 
| [21:19] | No, Lady. No walk today. | 不 丽滴 今天不去散步 | 
| [21:32] | No, Lady. | 不 丽滴 | 
| [21:34] | Not now. | 现在不行 | 
| [21:37] | Lady! | 丽滴 | 
| [21:39] | Drop that, Lady. | 丽滴 放下 | 
| [21:41] | Drop it, I say. | 我说放下 | 
| [21:45] | It didn’t hurt, really. | 其实不会痛 | 
| [21:47] | But Darling has never struck me… before. | 但是达玲从来没打过我 | 
| [21:53] | Now, lassie. | 小美女 | 
| [21:55] | Do not take it too seriously. | 别放在心上 | 
| [21:57] | After all, at a time like this… | 毕竟这种事 | 
| [21:59] | Why, yes, you see, Miss Lady, | 丽滴小姐 你看 | 
| [22:03] | there comes a time in the life of all humans when, uh… | 人类一生中都会发生 | 
| [22:08] | Well, as they put it, uh… | 他们说是 | 
| [22:11] | Birds and the bees? | 那件事吗 | 
| [22:14] | Or… Well, uh… | 或是 怎么说 | 
| [22:16] | The stork? You know… Uh, no? | 送子鸟 不是 | 
| [22:20] | -Well, uh… -What he’s trying to say, lassie, | -嗯 小美女 -他的意思是 | 
| [22:23] | is Darling is expecting a wee bairn. | 达玲要生孩子了 | 
| [22:26] | Bairn? | 孩子 | 
| [22:28] | He means a baby, Miss Lady. | 丽滴小姐 他是说小宝宝 | 
| [22:31] | Oh. | 哦 | 
| [22:33] | What’s a baby? | 什么是小宝宝 | 
| [22:35] | Well, they resemble humans. | 是人 | 
| [22:38] | But I’d say a mite smaller. | 但很小 | 
| [22:42] | Aye. And they walk on all fours. | 对 用爬的 | 
| [22:44] | And if I remember correctly, they bellow a lot. | 如果我记得没错 他们叫起来很大声 | 
| [22:48] | Aye. And they’re very expensive. | 对 而且很花钱 | 
| [22:51] | You will not be permitted to play with it. | 你不能跟他们玩 | 
| [22:53] | But they’re mighty sweet. | 但他们很可爱 | 
| [22:56] | And very, very soft. | 软绵绵的 | 
| [22:59] | Just a cute little bundle. | 只是可爱的 | 
| [23:02] | Of trouble. | 小麻烦 | 
| [23:03] | Yeah. They scratch, pinch, pull ears… | 对 他们乱抓乱捏 拉耳朵 | 
| [23:06] | Ah, but shucks. Any dog can take that. | 没什么了 每只狗都受得了 | 
| [23:10] | It’s what they do to your happy home. | 他们就是这样 破坏你甜蜜的家 | 
| [23:12] | Move it over, will you, friend? | 闪一边好吗 | 
| [23:13] | Homewreckers, that’s what they are. | 他们是破坏狂 | 
| [23:15] | Look here. Who are you to barge in? | 你是谁 凭什么闯进来 | 
| [23:17] | The voice of experience, buster. | 小子 我是过来人 | 
| [23:21] | Just wait till junior gets here. | 等到小孩生下来 | 
| [23:24] | You get the urge for a nice comfortable scratch, | 当你很想有人帮你抓痒 | 
| [23:27] | and… “Put that dog out! | 就有人会说 “把狗弄出去 | 
| [23:29] | He’ll get fleas all over the baby.” | 他会把跳蚤传给小宝宝” | 
| [23:32] | You start barking at some strange mutt. | 你朝陌生狗大叫 | 
| [23:36] | “Stop that racket. You’ll wake the baby.” | “别叫了 小宝宝会被你吵醒” | 
| [23:40] | And then! | 然后 | 
| [23:41] | Then they hit you in the room and board department. | 他们把你打入冷宫 | 
| [23:45] | Remember those nice, juicy cuts of beef? | 记得那些大鱼大肉吗 | 
| [23:50] | Forget them. | 想都别想 | 
| [23:52] | Leftover baby food. | 吃宝宝吃剩的吧 | 
| [23:55] | And that nice, warm bed by the fire? | 还有炉火旁 那张温暖的床吗 | 
| [24:03] | A leaky doghouse. | 变成漏水的狗屋 | 
| [24:05] | -Oh, dear. -Do not listen, lassie. | -老天 小美女 -别听他胡说 | 
| [24:08] | No human is that cruel. | 没有人会那么残忍 | 
| [24:09] | Of course not, Miss Lady. | 丽滴小姐 当然不会 | 
| [24:12] | Why, everybody knows | 大家都知道 | 
| [24:15] | a dog’s best friend is his human. | 人类是狗最好的朋友 | 
| [24:20] | Oh, come on now, fellas. | 拜托 | 
| [24:22] | Oh, you haven’t fallen for that old line, now have you? | 你还没上过当是吗 | 
| [24:25] | Aye. And we’ve no need for mongrels | 对 你这个混混 | 
| [24:28] | and their radical ideas. | 别在这里胡说八道 | 
| [24:30] | Off with you, now. Off with you! | 走开 | 
| [24:32] | -OK, Sandy. -The name’s Jock. | -好 小家伙 -我叫加克 | 
| [24:34] | -OK, Jock. -Heather Lad of Glencairn to you! | -好 加克 -快滚 | 
| [24:36] | OK, OK, OK. | 好 好 好 | 
| [24:38] | But remember this, Pigeon. | 但是记住 | 
| [24:40] | A human heart has only so much room for love and affection. | 人类的爱是有限的 | 
| [24:44] | When a baby moves in, | 当小宝宝降临 | 
| [24:47] | the dog moves out. | 狗就一边凉快吧 | 
| [24:56] | Let’s see. That’ll be about… | 我看看 差不多是 | 
| [25:00] | Oh, well. | 算了 | 
| [25:09] | Darling? | 达玲 | 
| [25:11] | There isn’t any way we can tell, for sure, what it’s going to be, is there? | 我们不知道 是男孩还是女孩对不对 | 
| [25:15] | I’m afraid not. Nobody ever knows for certain. | 不知道 没有人说得准 | 
| [25:19] | All we can do is hope. | 我们只能满怀希望 | 
| [25:48] | Darling, are you sure you want watermelon? | 达玲 你真的要吃西瓜 | 
| [25:53] | Oh! And some chop suey too. | 还要一些牛杂 | 
| [25:56] | Chop su… | 牛 | 
| [25:58] | All right, darling. | 达玲 好 | 
| [26:11] | That’s the cutest thing I ever saw. | 没见过这么可爱的 | 
| [26:13] | What darling little booties! | 这些小鞋子 | 
| [26:14] | -That bonnet. -Isn’t it just too adorable? | -那顶帽子 -好可爱啊 | 
| [26:17] | Don’t you love showers? | 谁不喜欢这样的聚会 | 
| [26:19] | I’ve never seen you look more beautiful. | 你真是美极了 | 
| [26:21] | Isn’t she radiant? | 容光焕发 | 
| [26:23] | That’s what I told Bill yesterday. | 我昨天就是这样告诉比尔的 | 
| [26:25] | “Darling looks positively radiant. | 我说 “比尔 认识达玲以来 | 
| [26:27] | Why, in all my days,” I said, “I’ve never seen anyone as radiant.” | 从来没见过她这么容光焕发” | 
| [26:35] | Jim, you look terrible. | 吉姆 你怎么这副德性 | 
| [26:36] | Absolutely horrible. | 太可怕 | 
| [26:38] | I never saw you look worse. | 你糟透了 | 
| [26:40] | Cheer up, Jim. Old Doc Jones has never lost a father yet. | 吉姆 打起精神 你撑得过去的 | 
| [26:56] | Yes, Aunt Sarah, it’s a boy. | 对 莎拉姑妈 是男孩 | 
| [26:58] | Uh-huh. A boy. And… What’s that? | 是男孩 是 什么 | 
| [27:01] | Eyes? Oh, what colour are they? | 眼睛 眼睛的颜色 | 
| [27:04] | Well, oh, gosh. | 哦 我的天 | 
| [27:06] | I forgot to look. | 我忘了看 | 
| [27:09] | A boy. It’s a boy, it’s a… Doctor! | 医生 是男孩 是 | 
| [27:13] | Doctor, it’s a boy! | 医生 是男孩 | 
| [27:15] | Yes, yes, I know. | 对 我知道 | 
| [27:16] | Uh-huh! A boy. | 是男孩 | 
| [27:18] | Oh, boy, oh, boy! | 哦 老天 | 
| [27:20] | It’s a boy, it’s a boy, it’s a boy! | 是男孩 是男孩 | 
| [27:22] | Hello? Hello, Jim? | 喂 吉姆 | 
| [27:24] | Are you there, Jim? | 吉姆 你在吗 | 
| [27:26] | Central, we’ve been cut off. | 总机 我们的电话被切断了 | 
| [27:28] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 喂 | 
| [27:30] | Hello! | 喂 | 
| [28:01] | What is a baby? | 什么是宝宝 | 
| [28:04] | I just can’t understand | 我真搞不懂 | 
| [28:08] | It must be something wonderful | 它一定很奇妙 | 
| [28:13] | It must be something grand | 很不寻常 | 
| [28:18] | ‘Cause everybody’s smiling | 不然大家为什么 | 
| [28:21] | In a kind and wistful way | 都笑得那么开心 | 
| [28:26] | And they haven’t even noticed | 甚至都没 | 
| [28:31] | That I’m around today | 注意到我 | 
| [28:46] | What is a baby, anyway? | 到底婴儿是什么 | 
| [28:52] | What is a baby? | 到底婴儿是什么 | 
| [28:55] | I must find out today | 我今天一定要搞清楚 | 
| [28:57] | What makes Jim Dear and Darling | 为什么他们 | 
| [29:02] | Act this way? | 会这样 | 
| [29:17] | La la loo | 啦啦噜 | 
| [29:20] | La la loo | 啦啦噜 | 
| [29:22] | Oh, my little star sweeper | 我的小星星 | 
| [29:27] | I’ll sweep the stardust | 我要替你擦掉 | 
| [29:31] | For you | 星星上的灰尘 | 
| [29:35] | La la loo La la loo | 啦啦噜 啦啦噜 | 
| [29:39] | Little soft fluffy sleeper | 柔软的小睡虫 | 
| [29:44] | Here comes a pink cloud | 盖上一片 | 
| [29:49] | For you | 粉红的云彩 | 
| [29:53] | La la loo La la loo | 啦啦噜 啦啦噜 | 
| [29:58] | Little wandering angel | 奇妙的小天使 | 
| [30:03] | Fold up your wings | 收起你的翅膀 | 
| [30:06] | Close your eyes | 闭上你的双眼 | 
| [30:11] | La la loo La la loo | 啦啦噜 啦啦噜 | 
| [30:15] | And may love be your keeper | 愿爱当你的守护神 | 
| [30:21] | La la loo La la loo | 啦啦噜 啦啦噜 | 
| [30:28] | La la loo | 啦啦噜 | 
| [30:34] | There, now. | 好啦 | 
| [30:35] | Little star sweeper. | 我的小星星 | 
| [30:37] | Dream on. | 入梦吧 | 
| [30:53] | Well, that should do it. | 这些应该够了 | 
| [30:55] | We’ve got enough here to take us halfway to China. | 我们的行李 差不多够玩到中国了 | 
| [31:03] | Darling. Darling! | 达玲 达玲 | 
| [31:06] | We haven’t much time. | 我们时间不多了 | 
| [31:08] | Jim, I just can’t leave him. | 吉姆 我真的舍不得 | 
| [31:10] | He’s still so small and helpless. | 他还这么小 需要人照顾 | 
| [31:13] | He’ll be all right. | 他会没事的 | 
| [31:14] | Now come on. If he wakes up, we’ll never get away. | 走吧 如果他醒过来 我们就走不了了 | 
| [31:18] | Jim, I feel so guilty deserting him like this. | 吉姆 丢下他我有罪恶感 | 
| [31:21] | Nonsense. | 胡说 | 
| [31:25] | Hey. What’s the matter with Lady? | 嘿 丽滴怎么啦 | 
| [31:28] | She thinks we’re running out on him. | 她以为我们要丢下宝宝 | 
| [31:31] | Aw. Don’t worry, old girl. | 别担心 大女孩 | 
| [31:33] | We’ll be back in a few days. | 我们过几天就回来 | 
| [31:35] | And Aunt Sarah will be here. | 莎拉姑妈会在这里 | 
| [31:37] | With you here to help her… | 有你在这里帮她 | 
| [31:39] | Oh. There’s the old girl now. | 她来了 | 
| [31:41] | Coming, Aunt Sarah. Coming! | 莎拉姑妈 请进 | 
| [31:44] | Sorry I’m late, dears. Hope I haven’t kept you waiting. | 亲爱的 抱歉我来晚了 希望没耽误你们的时间 | 
| [31:48] | -Let me take your things. -No, no, no, no. | -我帮你拿东西 -不用了 | 
| [31:50] | No fussing. I know my way around. | 别客气 这里我熟得很 | 
| [31:53] | On your way. Mustn’t miss your train. | 走吧 不然就赶不上火车了 | 
| [31:55] | Have a good time, and don’t worry about a thing. | 好好玩 一点都不用担心 | 
| [31:58] | Goodbye, dears. Goodbye. | 亲爱的 再见 再见 再见 | 
| [32:00] | Goodbye. | 再见 | 
| [32:02] | Now to see that big nephew of mine. | 该去看我的小外甥了 | 
| [32:15] | Oh, you adorable little… | 你这个可爱的 | 
| [32:18] | Good gracious! What are you doing here? | 老天 你在这里干嘛 | 
| [32:22] | Go on, now. Shoo, shoo. Scat. Get out of here. | 走开 嘘 不要待在这里 | 
| [32:25] | Aw, there, there. | 别哭 别哭 | 
| [32:27] | Aunt Sarah won’t let that dog frighten you any more. | 莎拉姑妈 再也不准那只狗吓你 | 
| [32:31] | No, no, no. | 不哭 不哭 不哭 | 
| [32:36] | Rock-a-bye baby on the treetop | 婴儿轻轻摇 好像风儿 | 
| [32:42] | When the wind blows… | 吹树梢 | 
| [33:16] | We are Siamese if you please | 我们是暹罗猫 | 
| [33:21] | We are Siamese if you don’t please | 我们是暹罗猫 | 
| [33:27] | Now we looking over our new domicile | 我们正在找新房子 | 
| [33:32] | If we like we stay for maybe quite a while | 如果喜欢 我们就多住一阵子 | 
| [33:48] | Do you seeing that thing swimming round and round? | 你有没有看到那东西 游来游去 | 
| [33:52] | Yes. | 有啊 | 
| [33:54] | Maybe we could reaching in and make it drown. | 我们去把它弄下来 | 
| [34:00] | If we sneaking up upon it carefully… | 如果我们偷偷把它弄下来 | 
| [34:04] | There will be a head for you | 那就鱼头给你 | 
| [34:07] | A tail for me | 鱼尾归我 | 
| [34:32] | Do you hear what I hear? | 什么声音 | 
| [34:34] | A baby cry. | 婴儿的哭声 | 
| [34:37] | Where we finding baby there are milk nearby | 有婴儿就有牛奶 | 
| [34:42] | If we look in baby buggy there could be | 如果我们去找婴儿车 一定找得到 | 
| [34:47] | Plenty milk for you and also some for me | 很多牛奶 够我们喝个够 | 
| [35:02] | What’s going on down there? | 下面发生了什么事 | 
| [35:04] | Merciful heavens! My darlings. | 老天 我的心肝宝贝 | 
| [35:07] | My precious pets. | 我的爱猫 | 
| [35:10] | Oh. Ooh, that wicked animal. | 你这个讨厌鬼 | 
| [35:13] | Attacking my poor, innocent little angels. | 欺负我无辜 可怜的小猫咪 | 
| [35:23] | Good afternoon, ma’am. | 女士 午安 | 
| [35:24] | What can I do for you? | 需要什么吗 | 
| [35:26] | I want a muzzle. A good, strong muzzle. | 我要一个 坚固一点的狗口罩 | 
| [35:29] | Oh, yes, ma’am. Now here’s our latest. | 没问题 这是最新款 | 
| [35:32] | Combination leash and muzzle. | 有皮带跟口罩 | 
| [35:34] | Now, we’ll just slip it on like this, | 只要像这样套上去 | 
| [35:37] | and… No! No, no, no. | 就 不 不 不 不 | 
| [35:38] | Nice doggy. No, don’t wiggle. | 好狗狗 不要乱动 | 
| [35:41] | Steady, now. Now… Now, now. | 别乱动 来 来 来 | 
| [35:43] | Careful, you little… | 小心 你这个小 | 
| [35:45] | Watch out. | 小心 | 
| [35:47] | -Careful, doggy. -Come back! | -狗狗 小心 -回来 | 
| [35:49] | Get over here, I say. Come back here. | 我说回来 回来 | 
| [37:28] | Hey, Pige, what are you doing on this side of the tracks? | 嘿 你怎么跑到这边来了 | 
| [37:32] | I thought you… | 我以为你 | 
| [37:33] | Wh…? | 怎么会 | 
| [37:35] | Aw, you poor kid. | 小可怜 | 
| [37:38] | Oh, we’ve got to get this off. Hmm. | 这要拿掉才行 | 
| [37:42] | I think I know the very place. | 我知道一个地方 | 
| [37:46] | Come on. | 来 | 
| [37:51] | Well, here we are. | 到了 | 
| [37:53] | -The zoo? -Sure. | -动物园 -对 | 
| [37:57] | No, no. This way. | 不 这边 | 
| [37:59] | Follow me. | 跟我来 | 
| [38:10] | -Oh. -What’s the matter, Pige? | -哦 -怎么啦 | 
| [38:12] | -We can’t go in. -Why not? | -我们不能进去 -为什么 | 
| [38:15] | -The sign says… -Yeah, that’s… | -牌子说 -对 那是 | 
| [38:18] | -That’s the angle. -Angle? | -随便说说 -随便说说 | 
| [38:20] | Look. We’ll wait for the right… | 只要有适当 | 
| [38:23] | Uh-oh. Here we are now. | 来了 | 
| [38:26] | Just lay low. | 蹲低 | 
| [38:37] | -Hey, you! -I beg your pardon. | -嘿 你 -什么 | 
| [38:40] | -Were you addressing…? -What’s the matter? Can’t you read? | -你叫我 -怎样 你不识字吗 | 
| [38:43] | Why, yes, in several languages. | 我精通数国语言呢 | 
| [38:46] | Oh, a wise guy, eh? | 哦 聪明人 | 
| [38:48] | All right, now, what’s this creature doing here? | 好 这个家伙在这里干嘛 | 
| [38:52] | -He’s not my dog. -Oh, he’s not, eh? | -这不是我的狗 -不是 | 
| [38:55] | Go away. Get down. | 走开 下去 | 
| [38:56] | Go on. Why, certainly not, officer. | 快啊 警察先生 当然不是 | 
| [38:58] | Aye. I suppose you’ll be telling me next | 是哦 我想你接下来 要告诉我 | 
| [39:00] | it was the dog that was whistling, eh? | 口哨是狗吹的吧 | 
| [39:02] | I’m certain I don’t know. | 我真的不知道 | 
| [39:04] | Oh! So I’m a liar now, am I? | 哦 那是我乱说了 | 
| [39:06] | Well, you listen to me. | 你听我说 | 
| [39:08] | Ah-ha! Resisting an officer of the law. | 违抗执勤人员 | 
| [39:10] | You’re gonna pay. Ow! | 可是要付出代价的 | 
| [39:13] | Pull a knife on me, will you? | 拿刀杀我啊 | 
| [39:14] | Trying to assassinate me, you are. | 想行刺我 | 
| [39:16] | Carrying concealed weapons. | 私藏武器 | 
| [39:26] | Come on, Pige. | 丽滴 走吧 | 
| [39:27] | The place is ours. | 没人会管我们了 | 
| [39:35] | We’d better go through this place from A to Z. | 我们最好从头找起 | 
| [39:39] | Apes. | 猩猩 | 
| [39:42] | No, no. No use even asking them. They wouldn’t understand. | 不 问他们也没用 他们不懂 | 
| [39:46] | They wouldn’t? | 是吗 | 
| [39:47] | Uh-uh. Too closely related to humans. | 跟人类太像了 | 
| [39:51] | Alligators. Now there’s an idea. | 鳄鱼 有了 | 
| [39:55] | Say, Al, do you suppose you could nip this contraption off for us? | 你可以 帮我们把这个咬断吗 | 
| [39:58] | Glad to oblige. | 十分乐意 | 
| [40:01] | Whoa. Whoa! | 喔 喔 | 
| [40:12] | Ha! If anybody ever needed a muzzle, it’s him. | 该戴口罩的应该是他 | 
| [40:16] | -Timber! -Pigeon, look out! | -树倒了 -小心 | 
| [40:21] | Now what harebrained idiot would… | 什么样的白痴 | 
| [40:23] | Hey, look. A beaver. | 嘿 看 是水獭 | 
| [40:28] | There’s the answer to our problem. | 我们找到救星了 | 
| [40:30] | Let me see here. | 我看看 | 
| [40:33] | Six-foot-six and seven-sixteenth inches. | 六个六尺 七个十六寸 | 
| [40:37] | Pardon me, friend. | 朋友 打搅一下 | 
| [40:39] | -I wonder if you’d do us a little… -Busy, sonny. Busy. | -不知道你能不能 -小子 我很忙 | 
| [40:42] | Can’t stop to gossip now. | 没时间闲扯 | 
| [40:45] | Got to slide this sycamore to the… | 要把这个大树拖到 | 
| [40:47] | …swamp. | 水里 | 
| [40:49] | Well, this will only take a second. | 只耽误你一秒钟 | 
| [40:51] | Only a second? Listen, sonny. | 一秒钟 听着 小子 | 
| [40:53] | Do you realise every second, 70 centimetres of water | 你知道每一秒 就有七十公分的水 | 
| [40:57] | is wasted over that spillway? | 从那个缺口流走吗 | 
| [40:59] | -Yeah, but… -Gotta get this log moving, sonny. | -对 但是 -小子 我要把这根木头拖走 | 
| [41:03] | Gotta get it moving. | 要把这根木头拖走 | 
| [41:04] | ‘Taint the cuttin’ takes the time. | 切断很花时间 | 
| [41:07] | It’s the doggone hauling. | 该死 | 
| [41:11] | The hauling. Exactly. | 用拖的 对 | 
| [41:14] | -Now, what you need… -I’d better bisect this section here. | -你需要的是 -我最好把它切咸两断 | 
| [41:17] | What you need is a log puller. | 你需要的是拉木头的工具 | 
| [41:20] | I said a log puller! | 我说拉木头的工具 | 
| [41:25] | I ain’t deaf, sonny. | 小子 我不是聋子 | 
| [41:27] | There’s no need to… | 不用这样 | 
| [41:28] | Did you say log puller? | 你刚说拉木头的工具 | 
| [41:31] | And by a lucky coincidence you see before you, | 真巧 你眼前 | 
| [41:34] | modeled by the lovely little lady, the new, improved, | 这位漂亮小姐身上展示的 就是全新改良 | 
| [41:38] | patented, handy dandy, never-fail little giant log puller. | 获得专利的 专用拉木头工具 | 
| [41:42] | The busy beaver’s friend. | 忙碌水獭的好帮手 | 
| [41:44] | You don’t say? | 真的吗 | 
| [41:45] | Guaranteed not to wear, tear, rip or ravel. | 品质保证 坚固耐用 | 
| [41:48] | Show the customer the merchandise. | 转个圈 让客户仔细看看商品 | 
| [41:50] | And it cuts log-hauling time 66 percent. | 节省百分之六十六 拖木头时间 | 
| [41:54] | Sixty-six percent, eh? | 百分之六十六 | 
| [41:57] | Think of that. | 太好了 | 
| [41:59] | -Well, how’s it work? -Why, it’s no work at all. | -要怎么用 -简单得不得了 | 
| [42:02] | You merely slip this ring over the limb like this | 只要把这个环 像这样套在木头上 | 
| [42:05] | and haul it off. | 然后拉 | 
| [42:06] | Uh, say… | 那 | 
| [42:08] | You mind if I slip it on for size? | 我试用一下如何 | 
| [42:10] | Help yourself, friend. | 请便 | 
| [42:12] | OK. Don’t mind if I do. | 好 借我用用怎么样 | 
| [42:16] | How do you get the consarned thing off, sonny? | 小子 怎么拿下来 | 
| [42:19] | Glad you brought that up. Glad you brought that up. | 你问对了 你问对了 | 
| [42:22] | To remove it, simply place the strap between your teeth… | 只要把带子 放在牙齿中间 | 
| [42:25] | Like this? | 像这样 | 
| [42:27] | Correct, friend. Now bite hard. | 对 然后用力咬 | 
| [42:31] | You see? | 看到没 | 
| [42:33] | It’s off. | 掉了 | 
| [42:34] | Say, that is simple. | 真简单 | 
| [42:37] | Well, friend, we’ll be on our way now, so… | 我们要走了 所以 | 
| [42:40] | Uh-uh-uh. Not so fast now, sonny… | 小子 等等 | 
| [42:43] | I’ll have to make certain it’s satisfactory | 我要试用满意了 | 
| [42:46] | before we settle on a price. | 才付钱啊 | 
| [42:49] | Oh, no, it’s all yours, friend. | 不用了 是你的了 | 
| [42:51] | You can keep it. | 送你 | 
| [42:52] | Eh… I can, eh? | 真的 | 
| [42:54] | I can? | 真的 | 
| [42:55] | Uh-huh. It’s a free sample. | 这是免费样品 | 
| [42:59] | Well, thanks a lot. | 太感谢了 | 
| [43:01] | Thanks ever so… | 太感谢了 | 
| [43:21] | Say! | 嘿 | 
| [43:23] | It works swell. | 真好用 | 
| [43:29] | But when she put that horrible muzzle on me… | 当她把那个可怕的口罩 戴在我嘴上 | 
| [43:32] | Say no more. I get the whole picture. | 不用再说了 我都知道 | 
| [43:34] | Aunts. Cats. Muzzles. | 姑妈 猫 口罩 | 
| [43:36] | Well, that’s what comes of tying yourself down to one family. | 谁叫你要寄人篱下 | 
| [43:40] | Haven’t you a family? | 你没有家吗 | 
| [43:42] | One for every day of the week. | 一天换一个 | 
| [43:43] | The point is, none of them have me. | 重点是 我不属于他们 | 
| [43:46] | I’m afraid I don’t understand. | 我不懂你的意思 | 
| [43:49] | It’s simple. | 很简单 | 
| [43:50] | You see… | 你看 | 
| [43:52] | Hey. | 嘿 | 
| [43:55] | Something tells me it’s suppertime. | 该吃晚餐了 | 
| [43:58] | Come on. I’ll show you what I mean. | 来 跟我走 你就知道了 | 
| [44:02] | Take the Schultzes here. | 这是苏兹家 | 
| [44:04] | Little Fritzie, that’s me, Pige, | 小费兹 他们都这样叫我 | 
| [44:07] | makes this his Monday home. | 这是星期一的家 | 
| [44:08] | -Monday home? -Ach, ja. | -星期一的家 -对啊 | 
| [44:11] | Monday’s is Mama Schultz | 星期一苏妈妈 | 
| [44:13] | cooking der Wiener Schnitzel. | 会煮维也纳炸肉片 | 
| [44:15] | Mmm. Delicious. | 非常好吃的 | 
| [44:18] | Now, O’Brien’s here is where little Mike, | 这里是欧伯恩家 我在这里 | 
| [44:21] | that’s me again, Pige, | 叫小麦克 | 
| [44:23] | -comes of a Tuesday. -Of a Tuesday? | -星期二的家 -每星期二 | 
| [44:26] | Begorra. | 对啊 | 
| [44:27] | That’s when they’re after having their darling corned beef. | 有好吃的玉米牛肉 | 
| [44:32] | You see, Pige, when you’re footloose and collar-free, | 你看 当一个人自在逍遥 | 
| [44:35] | well, you take nothing but the best. | 就能享受最好的 | 
| [44:40] | Hey! Tony’s! | 嘿 汤尼之家 | 
| [44:42] | Of course. The very place for a very special occasion. | 当然 特别的日子 该到特别的地方 | 
| [44:49] | No, this way, Pige. I have my own private entrance. | 来 我有专用入口 | 
| [44:57] | Wait here. | 在这里等我 | 
| [45:01] | Just one minute. I’m a-coming. I’m… | 等等 我来了 我 | 
| [45:04] | What’s a-matter? Somebody’s a-makin’ da April Fool… | 搞什么 今天又不是愚人节 | 
| [45:09] | Oh, hello, Butch. | 哦 是你 | 
| [45:12] | Where you been so long? | 你怎么这么久没来 | 
| [45:13] | Hey, Joe, look who’s here. | 嘿 乔 看看谁来啦 | 
| [45:16] | Well, what do you know? It’s Butch. | 真想不到 是长云 | 
| [45:19] | Hey, hey, hey! | 嘿 嘿 嘿 | 
| [45:21] | Joe, bring some bones for Butchy before he eat me up. | 乔 快拿点上好的骨头来 不然长云要把我吃了 | 
| [45:24] | OK, Tony. OK. | 好 汤尼 | 
| [45:27] | Bones a-coming up. | 上好的骨头来了 | 
| [45:34] | What’s this? | 她是谁 | 
| [45:37] | Hey, Joe, look. | 嘿 乔 你看 | 
| [45:39] | Butchy, he’s got a new girlfriend. | 长云交了新的女朋友 | 
| [45:41] | Well, a son of a gun! | 好小子 | 
| [45:43] | He’s a got a cockerel Spanish a-girl. | 他交了一个长发妹 | 
| [45:46] | Hey, she’s a pretty sweet kiddo, Butch. | 嘿 长云 她真漂亮 | 
| [45:50] | You take-a Tony’s advice and a-settle down with this-a one, eh? | 听汤尼的话 跟炸个定下来好吗 | 
| [45:56] | “This a-one?” | “炸个” | 
| [45:57] | This one. This… Oh! | 是这个 这 哦 | 
| [45:59] | Tony, you know. | 你知道汤尼 | 
| [46:01] | He’s a-not a-speaking English a-pretty good. | 他发音不标准 | 
| [46:05] | Now, first we fix-a the table. | 首先准备张桌子 | 
| [46:08] | -Here’s your bones, Tony. -OK, bones. Bones? | -汤尼 你要的骨头 -好骨头 | 
| [46:13] | What’s the matter for you, Joe? I break-a your face. | 乔 你怎么搞的 我打你啊 | 
| [46:16] | Tonight, Butch, he gets the best in the house. | 今晚要请长云吃大餐 | 
| [46:19] | OK, Tony, you the boss. | 好 汤尼 你是老板 | 
| [46:21] | Tell me, what’s your pleasure? | 告诉我 你想吃什么 | 
| [46:23] | À la carte? Dinner? | 单点还是套餐 | 
| [46:27] | Ah-ha. OK. | 好 | 
| [46:29] | Hey, Joe. | 嘿 乔 | 
| [46:31] | Butch-a, he says | 长云说 | 
| [46:32] | he wants-a two spaghetti speciale. | 他要两份特调意大利面 | 
| [46:36] | Heavy on the meats-a ball. | 牛肉丸多一点 | 
| [46:38] | Tony, dogs don’t talk. | 汤尼 狗不会说话 | 
| [46:40] | -He’s a-talking to me! -OK, he’s a-talking to you. | -他跟我说的 -好 他跟你说 | 
| [46:43] | You the boss. | 你是老板 | 
| [46:49] | Now here you are. | 来 | 
| [46:50] | The best spaghetti in town. | 城里最好吃的意大利面 | 
| [47:09] | For this is the night | 今夜 | 
| [47:13] | It’s a beautiful night | 真美妙 | 
| [47:16] | And we call it | 我们叫它 | 
| [47:18] | Bella notte | 爱的夜晚 | 
| [47:23] | Look at the skies | 仰望天空 | 
| [47:26] | They have stars in their eyes | 布满星辰 | 
| [47:30] | On this lovely bella notte | 就在这醉人的爱的夜晚 | 
| [47:37] | Side by side | 与爱人 | 
| [47:39] | With your loved one | 依偎 | 
| [47:43] | You’ll find enchantment here | 令人更加振奋 | 
| [47:50] | The night will weave its magic spell | 今夜织出神奇魅力 | 
| [47:55] | When the one you love is near | 当爱人就在你身旁 | 
| [48:01] | For | 今夜 | 
| [48:02] | This is the night | 如 | 
| [48:06] | And the heavens are right | 置身天堂 | 
| [48:11] | On this lovely | 就在这醉人的 | 
| [48:14] | Bella notte | 爱的夜晚 | 
| [48:26] | This is the night | 这夜晚 | 
| [48:30] | It’s a beautiful night | 这美丽的夜晚 | 
| [48:34] | And we call it | 我们叫它 | 
| [48:36] | Bella notte | 爱的夜晚 | 
| [48:42] | Look at the skies | 仰望天空 | 
| [48:45] | They have stars in their eyes | 布满星辰 | 
| [48:50] | On this lovely | 就在这醉人的 | 
| [48:52] | Bella notte | 爱的夜晚 | 
| [48:58] | Side by side with your loved one | 与爱人依偎 | 
| [49:04] | You’ll find enchantment here | 令人更加振奋 | 
| [49:11] | The night will weave its magic spell | 今夜织出神奇魅力 | 
| [49:16] | When the one you love is near | 当爱人就在你身旁 | 
| [49:21] | For this is the night | 今夜 | 
| [49:26] | And the heavens are right | 如同置身天堂 | 
| [49:32] | On this lovely | 就在这醉人的 | 
| [49:35] | Bella notte | 爱的夜晚 | 
| [49:59] | Oh! Oh, dear. | 哦 老天 | 
| [50:03] | Is something wrong, Pige? | 怎么啦 | 
| [50:05] | -It’s morning. -Yeah. | -天亮了 -对 | 
| [50:09] | So it is. | 天亮了 | 
| [50:10] | I should have been home hours ago. | 我早该回家了 | 
| [50:13] | Why? Because you still believe in that “ever faithful old dog Tray” routine? | 为什么 你还相信那一套 那套”忠狗”歪理 | 
| [50:19] | Aw, come on, Pige. | 拜托 | 
| [50:21] | -Open up your eyes. -Open my eyes? | -眼睛擦亮一点 -眼睛擦亮一点 | 
| [50:24] | To what a dog’s life can really be. | 看看狗的世界可以多精彩 | 
| [50:27] | I’ll show you what I mean. | 跟我走你就知道 | 
| [50:32] | Look down there. Tell me what you see. | 看看下面 你看到什么 | 
| [50:37] | Well, I see nice homes | 我看到房子 | 
| [50:40] | with yards and fences. | 有院子和篱笆 | 
| [50:42] | Exactly. Life on a leash. | 对 受拘束的生活 | 
| [50:46] | Look again, Pige. | 再看看 | 
| [50:50] | Look, there’s a great big hunk of world down there | 后面有个更大的世界 | 
| [50:52] | with no fence around it. | 没有篱笆围住 | 
| [50:55] | Where two dogs can find adventure and excitement. | 我们可以去冒险 追求刺激 | 
| [50:58] | And beyond those distant hills, | 看看更远的地方 | 
| [51:00] | who knows what wonderful experiences? | 谁知道还有什么奇妙的事 | 
| [51:04] | And it’s all ours for the taking, Pige. | 都等着我们去追寻 | 
| [51:07] | It’s all ours. | 都是我们的 | 
| [51:10] | It sounds wonderful. | 听起来很棒 | 
| [51:13] | But? | 但是 | 
| [51:16] | But who’d watch over the baby? | 但是小宝宝怎么办 | 
| [51:24] | You win. | 你赢了 | 
| [51:25] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [51:27] | I’ll take you home. | 我送你回家 | 
| [51:43] | It’s a beautiful night | 今夜真美妙 | 
| [51:47] | And they call it… | 我们叫它 | 
| [51:53] | Not to change the subject, but, um… | 不是要改变话题 但是 | 
| [51:56] | Ever chase chickens? | 你追过鸡没有 | 
| [51:57] | I should say not! | 没有 | 
| [51:59] | Oh, ho! Then you’ve never lived. | 那你白活了 | 
| [52:02] | -But we shouldn’t. -I know. | -这样做不对 -我知道 | 
| [52:04] | That’s what makes it fun. | 所以才好玩啊 | 
| [52:07] | Aw, come on, kid. | 来吧 | 
| [52:09] | Start building some memories. | 留下些美好的回忆 | 
| [52:13] | But we… We won’t hurt the chickens? | 但是 不会伤到鸡吧 | 
| [52:15] | Hurt them? No! | 伤到鸡 不会 | 
| [52:17] | We’ll just stir them up a bit. | 只是搅和一下 | 
| [52:27] | Just look at those fat, lazy biddies. | 看他们一个个又肥又懒 | 
| [52:29] | Why, they should’ve been up hours ago. | 他们早该起床了 | 
| [52:43] | Some fun, hey, kid? | 好玩吧 | 
| [52:46] | Hey, what’s going on in there? | 嘿 怎么回事 | 
| [52:48] | What’s that? | 怎么啦 | 
| [52:50] | That’s the signal to get going. Come on. | 该开溜了 走吧 | 
| [52:58] | -This is living, hey, kid! -Is it? | -人生就是要这样 -是吗 | 
| [53:01] | Come on, Pige. Follow me. | 来吧 跟我走 | 
| [53:14] | You know, there’s a little bit of bird dog in all of us, eh, Pige? | 我们都有点打猎的本能 | 
| [53:18] | Pige? Pige? | 丽滴 丽滴 | 
| [53:22] | Pige? Where are you, Pige? | 丽滴 你在哪 | 
| [53:25] | Pige? | 丽滴 | 
| [53:28] | Pigeon? | 丽滴 | 
| [53:31] | Oh, Pige! | 哦 丽滴 | 
| [55:16] | Hey. Hey, Dachsie, how we coming? | 嘿 大西 进行得怎么样 | 
| [55:18] | Just one more chorus and we’re out. | 再唱一段就好了 | 
| [55:21] | OK. On a downbeat. | 好 第一拍开始 | 
| [55:23] | One, two… | 一 二 | 
| [55:33] | Put her in number four, Bill, | 比尔 把她关到四号笼子 | 
| [55:35] | -while I check her licence number. -OK. | -我来检查她的身份 -好 | 
| [55:40] | All right, baby, in here. | 好 宝贝 进去 | 
| [55:44] | Well, look yous guys, Miss Park Avenue herself. | 各位 来了个大小姐 | 
| [55:48] | Blimey. | 老天 | 
| [55:49] | A regular bloomin’ debutante. | 真是如花似玉 | 
| [55:52] | Yeah. And pipe the crown jewel she’s wearing. | 还穿金戴银呢 | 
| [55:55] | Hey, whatcha in for, sweetheart? | 嘿 里面放心上人照片 | 
| [55:57] | Putting fleas on the butler? | 还是收集跳蚤 | 
| [56:06] | All right, you guys. Lay off, will you? | 好 大伙儿 走开好吗 | 
| [56:09] | Aw, what’s the matter, Peg? | 佩姬 怎么啦 | 
| [56:11] | We was only having a bit of sport, we was. | 我们只是开开玩笑 | 
| [56:15] | Can’t you see the poor kid’s scared enough already? | 你们看不出来 她吓得半死吗 | 
| [56:18] | Pay no attention, my little ochichernye. | 小姑娘 别理他们 | 
| [56:21] | That’s right, dearie. | 没错 | 
| [56:23] | They don’t mean no real harm. | 他们没有恶意 | 
| [56:25] | It’s like Gorky says in Lower Depths, quote: | 这就是所谓的 | 
| [56:28] | “Miserable being must find more miserable being. | “幸灾乐祸” | 
| [56:32] | Then he’s happy.” | 这样他们就开心了 | 
| [56:34] | -Unquote. -Boris is a philosopher. | -说完了 -包子真是有学问 | 
| [56:37] | Besides, little bublichki, | 但是话说回来 小姐 | 
| [56:39] | wearing licence here, | 在这种地方戴项圈 | 
| [56:41] | that is like waving, you should excuse the expression, | 原谅我这么说 就是 | 
| [56:44] | red flag in front of bull. | 自讨苦吃 | 
| [56:47] | My licence? But what’s wrong with it? | 我的项圈怎么啦 | 
| [56:50] | There ain’t nothin’ wrong with it. | 亲爱的 没什么 | 
| [56:52] | Confidential, there’s not one dog here | 偷偷告诉你 这里每一只狗 | 
| [56:55] | who would not give left hind leg for such a knick-knack. | 会不惜牺牲一切 弄一个那样的项圈 | 
| [56:58] | That’s your passport to freedom, honey. Without it… | 亲爱的 那是自由通行证 少了它 | 
| [57:01] | Hey. Hey, yous guys, look. | 嘿 你们看 | 
| [57:05] | Poor Nutsy is takin’ the long walk. | 可怜的诺西被带走了 | 
| [57:11] | Where is he taking him? | 他们要带他去哪里 | 
| [57:13] | Through the one-way door, sister. | 好妹妹 有去无回的路 | 
| [57:22] | You… You mean he’s… | 你是说 他 | 
| [57:30] | Oh, well. | 唉 | 
| [57:32] | A short life and a merry one. | 人生苦短 好好享受 | 
| [57:34] | Yeah, that’s what the Tramp always says. | 对 长云的名言 | 
| [57:36] | -The Tramp? -Now there’s a bloke | -长云 -那个家伙 | 
| [57:38] | what never gets caught. | 从来没被抓过 | 
| [57:40] | He’s given the slip to every dogcatcher in this burg. | 城里每个捕狗队员 都拿他没辄 | 
| [57:43] | You won’t believe this, dearie, but no matter how tight a jam he’s in, | 亲爱的 你不会相信 不管被困在哪里 | 
| [57:47] | that Tramp always finds some way out. | 他总是有办法逃出去 | 
| [57:50] | I can quite easily believe that. | 我相信 | 
| [57:52] | Ah, but remember, my friends, | 但记住 我的朋友 | 
| [57:54] | even Tramp has his Achilles’ heel. | 长云也有他的弱点 | 
| [57:57] | Pardon me, amigo. What is this “chilli heel”? | 对不起 什么是”肉点” | 
| [58:01] | Achilles’ heel, Pedro. | 是弱点 | 
| [58:03] | This is meaning his, uh… weaknesses. | 就是致命伤 | 
| [58:06] | Oh. Oh, the dames. Yeah. | 对 女人 | 
| [58:09] | He has an eye for a well-turned paw, he has. | 他喜欢漂亮的小妞 | 
| [58:13] | Let’s see. There’s been Lulu. | 我看看 有露露 | 
| [58:15] | Yeah, and Trixie. | 对 还有崔西 | 
| [58:17] | Und Fifi. | 菲菲 | 
| [58:18] | And my sister, | 还有我姐姐 | 
| [58:20] | Rosita Chiquita Juanita Chihuahua. | 露西塔 | 
| [58:22] | I think. | 应该没错 | 
| [58:24] | What a dog. | 他真有一套 | 
| [58:25] | Yeah. Tell us about it, Peg. | 对 佩姬 唱来听吧 | 
| [58:28] | What a dog! | 他真有一套 | 
| [58:31] | Peg used to be in the Dog and Pony Follies. | 佩姬以前在歌舞剧团表演 | 
| [58:34] | He’s a tramp | 他就是长云 | 
| [58:36] | But they love him | 大家都爱他 | 
| [58:38] | Breaks a new heart every day | 每天都有新花招 | 
| [58:43] | He’s a tramp | 他就是长云 | 
| [58:45] | They adore him | 大家都崇拜他 | 
| [58:47] | And I only hope he’ll stay that way | 希望他永保风格 | 
| [58:52] | He’s a tramp | 他就是长云 | 
| [58:54] | He’s a scoundrel | 是恶棍 | 
| [58:57] | He’s a rounder | 浪子 | 
| [58:59] | He’s a cad | 坏胚子 | 
| [59:01] | He’s a tramp | 他就是长云 | 
| [59:03] | But I love him | 可是我还是爱他 | 
| [59:06] | Yes, even I have got it pretty bad | 即使他很坏 | 
| [59:09] | You can never tell | 你永远不知道 | 
| [59:13] | When he’ll show up | 他何时会出现 | 
| [59:16] | He gives you plenty of trouble | 他总带来一堆麻烦 | 
| [59:20] | I guess he’s just a no ‘count pup | 我想他是自命潇洒 | 
| [59:24] | But I wish that he were double | 但我希望他永保风格 | 
| [59:28] | -He’s a tramp -Bum-bum-bum-ruff | -他是长云 -嘭 嘭 | 
| [59:30] | -He’s a rover -Bum-bum-bum-ruff | -四处流浪 -嘭 嘭 | 
| [59:33] | And there’s nothin’ more to say | 无以形容 | 
| [59:37] | If he’s a tramp | 长云 | 
| [59:39] | He’s a good one | 他是条好汉 | 
| [59:41] | And I wish that I could travel his way | 希望我能像他一样 | 
| [59:46] | Wish that I could travel his way | 希望我能像他一样 | 
| [59:51] | Wish that I could travel his way | 希望我能像他一样 | 
| [59:58] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [59:59] | But he never takes them serious. | 但他总是吊儿郎当 | 
| [1:00:01] | Ah, but someday he is meeting someone different. | 总有一天他会遇见心上人 | 
| [1:00:07] | Some delicate, fragile creature | 一个楚楚动人的美女 | 
| [1:00:09] | who’s giving him a wish to shelter and protect. | 他愿意照顾 呵护她 | 
| [1:00:13] | Like Miss Park Avenue here, eh, matey? | 就像这位千金小姐对吧 | 
| [1:00:17] | Hm-hm. Could be. | 可能 | 
| [1:00:19] | -But when he does… -Yeah. I’m way ahead of ya. | -但是当他 -对 我看得比你远 | 
| [1:00:22] | Under the spell of true love… | 在爱情的魔咒下 | 
| [1:00:25] | The poor chump grows careless… | 那个家伙一不小心 | 
| [1:00:27] | The Cossacks are picking him up… | 就被捕狗队抓走 | 
| [1:00:29] | And it’s curtains for the Tramp. | 长云就完了 | 
| [1:00:35] | It’s the little cocker, Bill. | 比尔 有点娇那只 | 
| [1:00:37] | -In number four. -OK. | -在四号笼子里 -好 | 
| [1:00:41] | All right, baby. | 好 来吧 | 
| [1:00:42] | They’ve come to take you home. | 他们来带你回家了 | 
| [1:00:45] | You’re too nice a girl to be in this place. | 这里不属于你 | 
| [1:00:59] | Courage, man. | 勇气 | 
| [1:01:00] | Courage! | 勇气 | 
| [1:01:01] | But, uh… | 但是 | 
| [1:01:03] | I’ve never even considered matrimony. | 我没想过要结婚 | 
| [1:01:06] | Nor I. | 我也没有 | 
| [1:01:08] | But no matter which of us she accepts, | 不管她选谁 | 
| [1:01:10] | we’ll always be the best of friends. | 永远不会破坏我们的友谊 | 
| [1:01:15] | Now remember, | 记住 | 
| [1:01:16] | not a word about her unfortunate experience. | 别提那件不幸的事 | 
| [1:01:19] | -We don’t want to hurt her feelings. -Uh, yeah. Yeah. | -我们不是来伤她的心 -对 对 | 
| [1:01:24] | Lassie. | 小美女 | 
| [1:01:25] | Miss Lady, ma’am. | 丽滴小姐 | 
| [1:01:29] | Please, I don’t want to see anybody. | 拜托 我谁都不想见 | 
| [1:01:32] | Now, now, lassie. | 小美女 | 
| [1:01:34] | Don’t feel that way about it. | 不要这样 | 
| [1:01:36] | Of course not, Miss Lady. | 小美女 不要这样 | 
| [1:01:39] | Why, some of the finest people I ever tracked down | 我所见过最棒的那些人 | 
| [1:01:42] | -were jailbirds. -Quiet! | -通常都是常进出监狱的 -闭嘴 | 
| [1:01:44] | You great loony! | 你个白痴 | 
| [1:01:47] | Uh, please, lassie. | 拜托 小美女 | 
| [1:01:49] | We’ve come with a proposition for helping ya. | 我们有个提议可以帮你 | 
| [1:01:53] | Help me? What do you mean? | 帮我 什么意思 | 
| [1:01:55] | Well, now… | 嗯 | 
| [1:01:57] | You see, lassie… | 小美女 你知道 | 
| [1:01:59] | Neither of us is as young as we used to be. | 我们两个都不是年轻人了 | 
| [1:02:02] | But we’re still in the prime of life. | 但还是处于巅峰状态 | 
| [1:02:05] | Aye. | 对 | 
| [1:02:06] | And we’ve both got very comfortable homes. | 我们两个人的家 都很舒服 | 
| [1:02:10] | That’s right. Where we know | 对 我们都知道 | 
| [1:02:13] | you’ll be welcome and appreciated, Miss Lady. | 丽滴小姐 你会备受疼爱 | 
| [1:02:16] | So… So, to come directly to the point… | 所以 讲白一点就是 | 
| [1:02:21] | If you could, uh… | 如果你愿意 | 
| [1:02:23] | …find it possible to, uh… | 如果你不嫌弃 | 
| [1:02:27] | To, uh… | 可以 | 
| [1:02:28] | You’re both very kind, and I do appreciate it. | 你们两个都是好人 我很感谢你们 | 
| [1:02:32] | -But… -Oh, Pigeon. | -但是 -哦 丽滴 | 
| [1:02:34] | Oh, Pi… | 哦 丽 | 
| [1:02:36] | Oh! Oh, hi, boys. | 哦 嗨 大家好 | 
| [1:02:41] | Anything new in the kennel club set? | 有什么新鲜事吗 | 
| [1:02:48] | A little something I picked up for you, Pige. | 丽滴 这个给你 | 
| [1:03:00] | Looks like I’m the one that’s in the doghouse. | 看来我不受欢迎 | 
| [1:03:02] | If this person is annoying you, Miss Lady… | 丽滴小姐 如果你讨厌这个家伙 | 
| [1:03:07] | We’ll gladly throw the rascal out. | 我们很乐意赶他出去 | 
| [1:03:10] | That won’t be necessary. Thank you. | 那倒不必 谢谢你们 | 
| [1:03:12] | Very well, ma’am. | 不客气 | 
| [1:03:15] | You… You… | 你 你 | 
| [1:03:18] | …mongrel! | 这个混混 | 
| [1:03:25] | Aw, come on, Pige. | 拜托 丽滴 | 
| [1:03:27] | -It wasn’t my fault. -Hmph. | -不是我的错 -唔 | 
| [1:03:31] | I thought you were right behind me. Honest. | 我以为你就跟在后面 真的 | 
| [1:03:35] | When I heard they’d taken you to the pound… | 当我听说你被抓到 | 
| [1:03:36] | Oh! Don’t even mention that horrible place. | 别再提那个恐怖的地方 | 
| [1:03:39] | I was so embarrassed and… | 我觉得好丢脸而且 | 
| [1:03:43] | -… and frightened. -Oh, now, now. | -好害怕 -哦 | 
| [1:03:46] | Who could ever harm a cute little trick like you? | 像你这么可爱的小妞 谁会欺负你 | 
| [1:03:50] | Trick? Trick! | 小妞 小妞 | 
| [1:03:52] | -That reminds me, who is Trixie? -Trixie? | -这倒提醒我 崔西是谁 -崔西 | 
| [1:03:56] | And Lulu and Fifi and Rosita Chiquita wh… | 还有露露 菲菲 露西 | 
| [1:03:59] | -Whatever her name is. -Chiquita… | -露西什么的 -露西 | 
| [1:04:01] | Oh! Yes! Well, I… I… | 哦 对 我 | 
| [1:04:03] | As far as I’m concerned, you needn’t worry about your old heel. | 你用不着担心你的臭弱点 | 
| [1:04:07] | My heel? | 臭弱点 | 
| [1:04:08] | I don’t need you to shelter and protect me. | 我不用你照顾呵护 | 
| [1:04:10] | -But… -If you grow careless, don’t blame me. | -对 但是 -如果你不小心被抓 别怪我 | 
| [1:04:13] | I don’t care if the Cossacks do pick you up! Goodbye. | 就算你被抓走 我也不在乎 再见 | 
| [1:04:17] | And take this with you. | 把这个拿走 | 
| [1:05:26] | Stop that. | 不要叫了 | 
| [1:05:31] | Hush, now, hush. | 嘘 嘘 | 
| [1:05:37] | Stop that racket! | 不要再叫了 | 
| [1:05:42] | What’s wrong, Pige? | 丽滴 怎么啦 | 
| [1:05:43] | -A rat! -Where? | -老鼠 -在哪里 | 
| [1:05:45] | Upstairs, in the baby’s room! | 楼上的婴儿房 | 
| [1:05:47] | -How do I get in? -The little door. | -从哪里进去 -小门 | 
| [1:05:50] | On the porch. | 在走廊那边 | 
| [1:07:37] | Merciful heavens! | 老天 | 
| [1:07:39] | Oh! Oh, you poor little darling. | 哦 可怜的小宝贝 | 
| [1:07:43] | No, no, no. Thank goodness you’re not hurt. | 谢天谢地你没事 | 
| [1:07:46] | You… You vicious brutes. Back! | 你们 你们两个畜牲 退后 | 
| [1:07:49] | Get back! | 退后 | 
| [1:07:51] | Go on! Get back! | 去啊 进去 | 
| [1:07:53] | The pound. The pound, that’s it. I’ll call the pound. | 捕狗队 对 我找捕狗队来 | 
| [1:07:59] | Come here, you. Come here! | 过来 你过来 | 
| [1:08:03] | Come on, come on. Come along. | 下来 下来 | 
| [1:08:05] | I’ll call them this minute. | 来啊 我现在就打电话找他们 | 
| [1:08:07] | I won’t sleep a wink with that brute in the house. | 那个畜牲在家里 我一刻都睡不好 | 
| [1:08:17] | Hello? Hello! | 喂 喂 | 
| [1:08:24] | I don’t care if you are alone there, young man. | 年轻人 我不管你是不是一个人在那 | 
| [1:08:27] | I insist you pick him up immediately. | 我要你立刻来把他带走 | 
| [1:08:38] | Darling, look. | 达玲 看 | 
| [1:08:42] | If you want my advice you’ll destroy that animal at once. | 我的建议是 立刻把这个畜牲宰了 | 
| [1:08:45] | Don’t worry, ma’am. | 别担心 | 
| [1:08:47] | We’ve been after this one for months. | 我们早就想抓他了 | 
| [1:08:50] | We’ll take care of him. | 交给我们处理 | 
| [1:08:55] | -What do you suppose…? -Say, what’s going on here? | -这是 -怎么回事 | 
| [1:08:58] | Just picking up a stray, mister. | 先生 刚抓到一只流浪狗 | 
| [1:09:00] | Come on, giddap. | 小子 快 | 
| [1:09:02] | Caught him attacking a baby. | 他当时正攻击一个小宝宝 | 
| [1:09:04] | -Good heavens. -My baby. | -老天 -我的宝宝 | 
| [1:09:05] | Aunt Sarah! | 莎拉姑妈 | 
| [1:09:06] | Aunt Sarah! | 莎拉姑妈 | 
| [1:09:09] | Aunt Sarah! | 莎拉姑妈 | 
| [1:09:12] | I was certain he was no good the moment I first laid eyes on him. | 我第一眼看到他 就知道他不是好东西 | 
| [1:09:17] | Yeah, but, uh… | 对 但是 | 
| [1:09:20] | I never thought he’d do a thing like that. | 我没料到他会做出这种事 | 
| [1:09:24] | Thank goodness I got there in time. There they were… | 我及时赶到 他们正在 | 
| [1:09:27] | No, I’m sure there must be some mistake. | 一定有误会 | 
| [1:09:29] | Lady wouldn’t… | 丽滴不会 | 
| [1:09:32] | Watch out! That dog’s loose. Keep her away. | 小心 那只狗没绑起来 别让她靠近宝宝 | 
| [1:09:35] | Nonsense. She’s trying to tell us something. | 胡说 她有事想告诉我们 | 
| [1:09:37] | What is it, old girl? | 大女孩 怎么啦 | 
| [1:09:42] | What are you try… | 你想说 | 
| [1:09:43] | Darling, Aunt Sarah, come here. | 达玲 莎拉姑妈 过来 | 
| [1:09:45] | -What is it, Jim? -Aah! A rat! | -这是什么 -老鼠 | 
| [1:09:48] | A rat? | 老鼠 | 
| [1:09:50] | We should’ve known. | 我们怎么没想到 | 
| [1:09:52] | I misjudged him. | 我误会他了 | 
| [1:09:55] | Badly. | 真糟糕 | 
| [1:09:56] | Come on. We got to stop that wagon. | 快 我们要去阻止那辆马车 | 
| [1:10:00] | But, man, we don’t know which way they’ve gone. | 我们不知道 他们往哪个方向走 | 
| [1:10:04] | We’ll track them down. | 我们闻得出来 | 
| [1:10:06] | And then? | 然后呢 | 
| [1:10:07] | We’ll hold them. | 我们把他们拦下来 | 
| [1:10:09] | Hold them at bay. | 让他们动弹不得 | 
| [1:10:23] | Now what? | 现在呢 | 
| [1:10:24] | The scent. Follow the scent. | 味道 跟着这个味道 | 
| [1:10:33] | Ach… Let’s face it, man. | 面对现实吧 | 
| [1:10:37] | We both know you’ve lost your sense of smell. | 我们都知道你失去嗅觉 | 
| [1:11:46] | Go on, get out of here. | 走开 | 
| [1:11:48] | Go on, get away. | 走开 | 
| [1:11:55] | Easy. Go on, get away. | 走开 | 
| [1:11:57] | Watch it now. Watch it! | 小心 小心 | 
| [1:12:13] | Hi, Pige. | 嗨 丽滴 | 
| [1:12:45] | All right, everybody, watch the birdy. | 好 通通看这里 | 
| [1:12:59] | Steady, now. | 站好 | 
| [1:13:02] | Hold it. | 别动 | 
| [1:13:07] | I guess I used a little too much. | 烟太多了 | 
| [1:13:12] | Darling, visitors. | 达玲 有客人来了 | 
| [1:13:15] | Visitors? | 客人 | 
| [1:13:17] | Why, it’s Jock. | 是加克 | 
| [1:13:21] | And good old Trusty. | 还有老查弟 | 
| [1:13:23] | Careful now, man. | 小心 | 
| [1:13:25] | Careful. It’s a wee bit slippery. | 小心 有点滑 | 
| [1:13:28] | Yes, yes. | 对 | 
| [1:13:32] | All right, boy. We’ll let them in. | 好 会让他们进来 | 
| [1:13:35] | No, no, not you, young man. | 不是你 | 
| [1:13:38] | You’re going to take a nap. | 你要去睡觉了 | 
| [1:13:39] | Well, Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 | 
| [1:13:41] | Come in. If you’ll just step into the parlour, | 请进 进来 | 
| [1:13:44] | I’ll see about refreshments. | 我去准备点心 | 
| [1:13:46] | Darling, where did you put the dog biscuits? | 达玲 你把狗饼干放在哪儿 | 
| [1:13:50] | The box Aunt Sarah sent for Christmas. | 莎拉姑妈寄来那盒 | 
| [1:13:52] | In the kitchen, Jim, dear. | 吉姆迪尔 在厨房 | 
| [1:13:54] | Oh, no doubt about it. | 如假包换 | 
| [1:13:56] | They’ve got their mother’s eyes. | 眼睛像妈妈 | 
| [1:14:01] | Aye. | 对 | 
| [1:14:05] | But there’s a bit of their father in them too. | 但也有点像爸爸 | 
| [1:14:10] | Well, and I see you finally acquired a collar. | 你终于有了项圈 | 
| [1:14:14] | Oh. Yes. | 哦 对 | 
| [1:14:17] | Complete with licence. | 还有身份证 | 
| [1:14:18] | Oh, yeah, a new collar. | 哦 对 新项圈 | 
| [1:14:22] | Caught the scent the moment I came in the house. | 我一进门就闻到了 | 
| [1:14:24] | Trusty, I says, | 查弟 | 
| [1:14:27] | Trusty, somebody’s wearing a new collar. | 查弟 有人戴了新项圈 | 
| [1:14:32] | ‘Course, my sense of smell | 当然 我的嗅觉 | 
| [1:14:35] | is very highly developed. | 可是很灵敏的 | 
| [1:14:38] | Runs in the family, you know. | 这是遗传 | 
| [1:14:40] | There’ll be no living with him from now on. | 这下没完没了了 | 
| [1:14:42] | As my grandpappy, Old Reliable, used to say… | 就像我爷爷以前常说 | 
| [1:14:47] | I don’t recollect if I’ve ever mentioned Old Reliable before. | 我有没有提过我爷爷 | 
| [1:14:51] | No, you haven’t, Uncle Trusty. | 查弟叔叔 你从来没提过 | 
| [1:14:54] | Huh? I haven’t? | 没有 | 
| [1:14:58] | Well, um… | 那 | 
| [1:15:00] | As Old Reliable used to say… | 就像我爷爷以前常说 | 
| [1:15:03] | He’d say, uh… | 他说 | 
| [1:15:09] | Uh… | 他说 | 
| [1:15:12] | Doggone. | 糟糕 | 
| [1:15:15] | You know, | 你们知道 | 
| [1:15:17] | I clean forgot what it was he used to say. | 我完全忘了他说过什么 | 
| [1:15:26] | Peace, my children | 保佑我 | 
| [1:15:31] | Of good will | 善良的孩子 | 
| [1:15:36] | Peace, my children | 保佑我善良的孩子 | 
| [1:15:39] | Peace | 平安 | 
| [1:15:41] | Be | 永 | 
| [1:15:44] | Still | 跟随 |