| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:23] | To this | 关于 | 
| [00:26] | Small, little, not too big, little, homey | 面积小小 不大的温暖 | 
| [00:29] | Nice, little, quaint, little, always kindly | 总是那么亲切友善的新 | 
| [00:32] | Old New England town | 英格兰小镇 | 
| [00:36] | Welcome | 欢迎 | 
| [00:38] | If you’re new to the place And feeling uneasy | 如果你才刚搬来 还不太自在 | 
| [00:43] | Fret not a bit | 老兵公园 | 
| [00:44] | In this always friendly old New England town | 在这总是亲切友善的新 英格兰小镇 | 
| [00:50] | Welcome | 欢迎 | 
| [00:55] | To our family picnic | 加入我们 | 
| [00:59] | July Fourth picnic | 7月4日的 | 
| [01:03] | Independence Day | 独立纪念日野餐 | 
| [01:12] | Aunt Sarah! | 莎拉姑妈 | 
| [01:13] | Will we see you at the picnic the day after tomorrow? | 后天要跟我们 一块去野餐吗 | 
| [01:15] | Of course! | 当然要去啦 | 
| [01:16] | My precious kitties love the Fourth of July. | 我的宝贝猫咪最喜欢国庆日了 | 
| [01:20] | Whether next of kin or next-door neighbour | 亲戚 邻居欢聚一堂 | 
| [01:23] | Happily, we pool our labour to give our town a new face | 我们努力给这个地方 一个新的面目 | 
| [01:28] | A nifty new look! | 哈哈 这是为国庆日特制的 | 
| [01:30] | A red, white, and a blue look! | 有红色 白色还有蓝色 | 
| [01:33] | And when we’re done, you’ll never know the place | 当完工后 你将会对这地方有新的认识 | 
| [01:38] | At our family picnic | 在我们 | 
| [01:41] | July Fourth picnic | 7月4日 | 
| [01:43] | Independence Day | 独立纪念日野餐 | 
| [01:51] | There’s a buzzing in the air | 这里的空气清新 | 
| [01:53] | Children running everywhere | 孩子们四处奔跑 | 
| [01:56] | As all of us prepare | 我们都在准备 | 
| [01:58] | For that once-a-year, wonderful day | 这一年一度的好日子 | 
| [02:01] | And our spirits are so high | 我们都齐声高盼 | 
| [02:03] | Feels like Christmas in July | 像在7月过圣诞 | 
| [02:06] | As we pray the hours fly | 我们祈祷时光飞逝 | 
| [02:08] | To that star-spangled | 星星的闪亮奇妙的 | 
| [02:10] | Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful day | 奇妙的 美好的日子 | 
| [02:18] | We can hardly wait to bathe and dress up | 我们等不及要洗澡换衣 | 
| [02:21] | We love picnics, we confess, yup | 我们最喜欢野餐 对 | 
| [02:23] | With Darling and with Jim Dear | 有达玲还有迪尔 | 
| [02:26] | We’ve made a home from which we’ll never roam | 我们有了一个完美的家 | 
| [02:30] | Why would we | 我们过得 | 
| [02:32] | When we’re so contented here? | 很满足 不抱怨 | 
| [02:36] | In this fine, little, not too | 在这小小不大的 | 
| [02:39] | Big, little, cosy | 温暖又舒适 | 
| [02:41] | Warm, little, swell, little | 亲亲的 | 
| [02:44] | Always loving | 可爱的 | 
| [02:46] | Old New England home | 新英格兰小镇 | 
| [02:51] | In our small, little, not too big | 在我们这个小小不大的 | 
| [02:53] | Little, homey, nice, little, quaint, little | 总是那么亲切 | 
| [02:55] | Always friendly | 友善的 | 
| [02:57] | Old New England town | 新英格兰小镇 | 
| [03:02] | Welcome! Welcome! | 欢迎 欢迎 | 
| [03:11] | Welcome! | 欢迎 | 
| [03:14] | All right, time for a bath! | 来吧 洗澡的时间到了 | 
| [03:15] | The water’s hot. | 水很热哦 | 
| [03:18] | Oh, excellent! I love getting a bath. | 哦 太棒了 我最喜欢洗澡了 | 
| [03:21] | It makes my fur so silky smooth. | 哎 洗完澡我的毛会闪闪发亮 | 
| [03:25] | Yeah! | 对啊 呵呵 | 
| [03:26] | -Me first! -No, me first! | -我先 -我先 | 
| [03:27] | No, not you! Wait a minute! | 哎呀 等一下 | 
| [03:31] | I hate baths. | 我最讨厌洗澡了 | 
| [03:32] | Just the same, Scamp, | 这是规矩 史坎普 | 
| [03:33] | when you live in a house, you need to be clean. | 只要你还在家里就得洗澡 | 
| [03:36] | Well, then I’m glad I’m a wild dog. | 哼 那我希望我是一只野狗 | 
| [03:45] | Scamp, you know you’re not supposed to climb | 史坎普 你知道你不该爬到 | 
| [03:47] | on the furniture. | 家具上去的 | 
| [03:48] | Now get down from there before you break something. | 快下来 免得你把东西给弄坏了 | 
| [03:51] | Hey, let’s do some dog stuff, huh, Pop? | 爸 我们来做些狗会做的事 好吗 | 
| [03:54] | You know, dig up bones, rip up flowers, | 就像 玩玩骨头 把花折断 | 
| [03:58] | chase cats! | 还有追着猫跑 | 
| [04:00] | Scamp, come on now. | 史坎普 安静下来 | 
| [04:02] | You’re gonna make a mess. | 你会闯出大祸的 | 
| [04:04] | -Got it! -Dad! | -上当喽 呵呵 -爸 | 
| [04:13] | Tramp? | 长云 | 
| [04:14] | I hope you’re not making a mess in there. | 别把外面弄得一团糟哦 | 
| [04:17] | All right, whirlwind, time to settle down. | 好了 小龙卷风 不要再闹了 | 
| [04:20] | Why don’t you go play with Junior? | 你为什么不去跟舒利亚玩呢 | 
| [04:29] | Scamp play! | 史坎普 | 
| [04:33] | Scamp! | 史坎普 | 
| [04:36] | Look what you did to my favourite hat. | 你看 你把我最喜欢的帽子都弄成什么样子了 | 
| [04:39] | If I’ve told you once, | 我不是第一次告诉你了哦 | 
| [04:40] | I’ve told you a thousand times. No! | 我告诉过你好多次了 不可以 | 
| [04:46] | Let’s see if you can behave long enough | 现在来看看 你会不会乖乖的 | 
| [04:47] | for me to give you a bath. | 让我帮你洗澡 | 
| [04:49] | Bad Scamp! | 哦 坏史坎普 | 
| [04:52] | Scamp, stop squirming. | 史坎普 别乱动嘛 让我替你洗个澡 | 
| [04:56] | Bad Scamp! Bad, bad, bad Scamp! | 坏史坎普 坏 坏 坏史坎普 | 
| [05:02] | Well, it’s about time you settled down. | 好 现在该乖乖的喽 | 
| [05:05] | There. All done. | 好啦 洗好了 | 
| [05:07] | Scamp! Play ball! | 史坎普 来玩 | 
| [05:12] | Hey, come back here! | 哎 快点回来 | 
| [05:16] | Scamp, catch the ball! | 史坎普 捡球 | 
| [05:20] | Come back here now! | 你马上给我过来 | 
| [05:24] | No, no, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 不 不可以 | 
| [05:27] | Yay! Yay! Scamp! Scamp! | 耶 史坎普 | 
| [05:35] | -Play ball! -Scamp! Oh, no! | -快来哦 -史坎普 哦 我的天啊 | 
| [05:38] | What a mess! | 弄得乱七八糟的 | 
| [05:41] | This time, you’ve gone too far! | 这次你真的是太过分了 | 
| [05:43] | You’ve left me no choice. | 你逼得我没有其它的选择 | 
| [05:50] | Some dogs just have to learn the hard way. | 有些狗啊 就是需要严格的管教 | 
| [05:52] | Maybe chaining you up will teach you a lesson. | 或许用狗链把你链起来 会让你学到教训 | 
| [05:57] | I’m sorry, pal, but I just don’t know what else to do. | 对不起 小狗狗 但是我真的没有办法了 | 
| [06:04] | -Serves him right. -Simply incorrigible. | -他活该 -他是无药可救了 | 
| [06:07] | He brought this on himself. | 他是自己害自己 | 
| [06:08] | Now we’ll need another bath. | 哦 我们又得洗一次澡了 | 
| [06:11] | -Me first! -No, me first! | -我先 -我先 | 
| [06:12] | Not you first! | 你休想 | 
| [06:23] | Tramp? | 长云 | 
| [06:32] | Best thing Jim Dear could have done for our boy, | 迪尔 把我们的儿子链起来 | 
| [06:34] | chaining him up. | 是为了他好 | 
| [06:36] | Tramp, he’s never been chained up before. | 长云 他从来没有被链起来过 | 
| [06:39] | He’s just a pup. | 他只是一只小狗啊 | 
| [06:41] | He has to learn to live by the rules of the house. | 他得学习按照家里的规矩过生活 | 
| [06:45] | Firm discipline moulds a pup into a dog. | 严格的规定可以让他变得成熟懂事 | 
| [06:48] | You turned out pretty good. | 你会做得很好的 | 
| [06:50] | Yeah, Pidge, but I found you. | 对 小佩 那是因为我认识了你 | 
| [06:53] | And if it weren’t for you, I’d have wound up in the pound. | 不然 我可能还在收容所里游荡 | 
| [06:57] | I’m just trying to protect him. | 我只是想要保护他 | 
| [06:59] | He’ll understand someday. | 总有一天他会明白的 | 
| [07:04] | Maybe he needs to understand today. | 长云 或许他今天就该明白 | 
| [07:20] | I thought you might be hungry. | 我想你可能饿了 | 
| [07:25] | I’m sorry, pal. | 对不起 儿子 | 
| [07:27] | You’re just gonna have to shape up a little, that’s all. | 我觉得你必须要学到一点儿教训 | 
| [07:29] | I always get blamed for everything. | 哼 大家什么事都怪到我头上来 | 
| [07:32] | Sometimes it’s hard being part of a family. | 有时候 要成为家庭中的一份子很难 | 
| [07:35] | You have to obey certain rules. | 你得遵守很多的规定 | 
| [07:37] | But I want to run wild and free, like a real dog! | 但是我想要像真的狗一样 可以自由自在地奔跑 | 
| [07:42] | Son, the world out there is full of traps. | 儿子 外面的世界充满了陷阱 | 
| [07:46] | Here, you, you have a family that loves you. | 但在这里 你有爱你的家人啊 | 
| [07:50] | As long as I do what you say. | 可是我什么事都得听你的 | 
| [07:55] | Pop, I just don’t feel like I belong here. | 爸 我觉得我并不属于这里 | 
| [07:59] | Didn’t you ever feel this way? | 难道你没有这种感觉吗 | 
| [08:01] | I was just like you when I was your age. | 我像你这么大的时候 也是这么想的 | 
| [08:05] | You were never like me. | 你怎么会跟我一样呢 | 
| [08:10] | You’ve been a house dog all your life. How would you know? | 你当了一辈子的家狗 怎么能体会 | 
| [08:13] | Oh, you’d be surprised. | 呵 话别说得太早哦 | 
| [08:15] | Scamp, I’m only trying to protect you. | 史坎普 我只想要保护你 | 
| [08:19] | By putting me on a chain? | 哼 用狗链来保护我吗 | 
| [08:20] | Those are the rules, Son. | 这是规矩 儿子 | 
| [08:22] | All I ever hear is, “Rules, rules, rules!” | 你什么事都只会说规矩 规矩 规矩 | 
| [08:26] | “Don’t do this!” and “Don’t do that!” | 别这么做 还有别那么做 | 
| [08:28] | What good are teeth and claws | 如果牙齿跟爪子都不拿来用的话 | 
| [08:31] | if you can never use them? | 那还要它们做什么呢 | 
| [08:34] | -Stop that howling! -I can’t help it, Pop! | -不要再叫了 -我忍不住 爸 | 
| [08:36] | Wild dogs howl at the moon! | 野狗都会对着月亮叫的 | 
| [08:38] | There will be no wild dogs in this family! | 你给我听清楚 在这个家里没有野狗 | 
| [08:41] | Then maybe I don’t want to be in this family. | 那么或许我并不属于这个家里 | 
| [08:44] | Like it or not, you are a part of this family! | 无论你喜不喜欢 你都是这个家的一份子 | 
| [08:47] | And until you start acting like it, | 在你乖乖尽责任前 | 
| [08:48] | you can just get used to being out here every night! | 你每天晚上都得呆在外面睡觉 | 
| [09:29] | Hey, Angel! | 嗨 安琪儿 | 
| [09:32] | Why don’t you come on out, ‘kay? | 你为什么不出来玩啊 | 
| [09:35] | I can’t. | 我出不去 | 
| [09:38] | The pup is in chains! | 他被链住了 | 
| [09:40] | Come back, you mangy mutt! | 快回来 你这只肮脏的小狗 | 
| [09:46] | Hold still so I can take you in all peaceable-like! | 别动 这样做我才能好好抓到你 | 
| [09:50] | Hey! Where’d you go? | 喂 你跑哪去了 | 
| [09:52] | What the… | 呃 什么 | 
| [09:57] | Hey, drop that! | 呃 啊哟 还给我 | 
| [10:01] | Defacing a county officer’s… Oh, come on now, that’s not fair. | 哼 你竟敢让政府官员丢脸 我说这不公平 | 
| [10:19] | Come on now, hand it over, girl. | 乖哦 把帽子还给我 小狗狗 | 
| [10:24] | Hey! Hey, drop that! | 嗨 给我 别跑 | 
| [10:32] | Hey, gotcha! | 哎嗨 我抓到你了 | 
| [10:34] | It’s off to the pound with you, big fella! Huh? | 我要把你带到收容所去 大块头 | 
| [10:37] | You don’t have to… | 你不必这样 嗷 | 
| [10:52] | Boy, when I get out of here, I’m gonna do something fierce. | 我警告你们 等我离开这里 我一定要你们好看 | 
| [10:58] | I’m gonna get you… | 哦 我会抓到你 | 
| [11:03] | You little mutt! You’re gonna see what mad is! | 你这只小狗 你会尝到苦头的 | 
| [11:10] | I’ll get you yet, you hooligans! | 我一定会逮到你 你这个流氓 | 
| [11:16] | Oh, you! Come on! | 别让我逮到你 | 
| [11:37] | Far from here is where I want to be | 我要离开这到远方去 | 
| [11:41] | Somewhere out there, loose and running | 在那儿我能随意奔跑 | 
| [11:44] | Nobody’s leash to hold me | 没有人把我拴住 | 
| [11:46] | Nobody’s hugs to crush me | 没有人会把我抱紧 | 
| [11:48] | Nobody’s soap and scratchy comb | 没有人会用热水和肥皂 | 
| [11:50] | To bathe and brush me | 帮我梳洗 | 
| [11:55] | A world without fences | 没有篱笆的世界 | 
| [11:59] | Where I can run free | 自在地奔跑 | 
| [12:03] | And be with real dogs | 跟真正的狗在一起 | 
| [12:05] | Who’ll bring the real dog out in me | 我才是真狗 | 
| [12:11] | No walls and no boundaries | 没有围墙束缚 | 
| [12:15] | Where I can be free | 完全的自由 | 
| [12:19] | A world without walls and fences | 没有围墙篱笆的世界 | 
| [12:22] | That’s exactly where I want to be | 这就是我要去的地方 | 
| [12:35] | This pup just won’t sleep his life away | 这只小狗不会像他爸 | 
| [12:39] | On some sofa, like his father | 一辈子睡在沙发上 | 
| [12:42] | Too many bones to chew up | 有他的骨头可吃 | 
| [12:44] | Too many smells to sample | 有他的味道要闻 | 
| [12:46] | Too many fancy flower beds To rip and trample | 有他的花儿 可以让我任意破坏 | 
| [12:57] | No rules to control me | 没人可以管我 | 
| [13:01] | Stop what I want to be | 没人可阻止我 | 
| [13:05] | A world without fences | 我好渴望 | 
| [13:08] | That’s the world I want for me | 一个没有篱笆的 | 
| [13:13] | No rules, no responsibility | 没有规矩的世界 | 
| [13:17] | On my own, completely free | 一个没有责任 完全自由 | 
| [13:21] | A world without fences | 没有篱笆的 | 
| [13:26] | For me | 世界 | 
| [13:32] | So long, you house dogs! | 再见了 我的狗家人们 | 
| [13:34] | You can’t tell me what to do any more, ’cause I’m a wild dog! | 你们不能再命令我该怎么做 因为我是一只野狗了 | 
| [13:41] | Hey, you guys, wait for me! | 嗨 大伙们 等等我 | 
| [14:55] | Pretty good pickin’s, huh? | 这里的食物蛮不错的 | 
| [14:57] | I can see you know your way around an alley. | 嗯 看起来你的技术也是挺好的 | 
| [15:00] | It’s that obvious? | 有那么明显吗 | 
| [15:02] | Couldn’t miss it if I tried. | 我认真看绝对看得出来 | 
| [15:07] | This must be your diploma from the school of hard knocks. | 我想这一定是你 独自谋生的最好证明了 | 
| [15:10] | Yeah, I just graduated. | 对呀 我也是才刚开始流浪街头 | 
| [15:16] | Then you must know this move. Any street dog would. | 那么你一定知道这一招 所有的流浪狗都会 | 
| [15:25] | Wow! Slick move! | 哇 真是太厉害了 | 
| [15:28] | -I mean, that’s kid stuff. -Yeah, right. | -不过 这是小孩子的把戏 -是啊 没错 | 
| [15:42] | You’ve got your own style, don’t you, tenderfoot? | 你挺有个性的 对吧 新来的 | 
| [15:47] | Listen, you don’t belong on the street. | 听着 你不属于街头生活 | 
| [15:50] | You won’t last five minutes out here. | 你在这里撑不过五分钟的 | 
| [16:11] | Get going, you crazy mutt! | 小心一点 你这只笨狗 | 
| [16:15] | Hey, you, get out of the street! | 快让路啊 笨小狗 | 
| [16:25] | Scamp… | 史坎普 我 | 
| [16:27] | Scamp? Oh, no! | 史坎普 哦 糟了 | 
| [16:31] | Tramp! | 长云 | 
| [16:52] | They’re jumping on the sofa | 他们在沙发上跳来跳去的 | 
| [16:54] | and playing in the trash. | 还在垃圾堆上玩耍 | 
| [16:58] | And breaking stuff! | 还有 还可以打破东西 | 
| [17:02] | If only there were hats to chew on. | 如果有帽子可以咬的话 那就太棒了 | 
| [17:11] | Goodbye, chains! Hello, freedom! | 再见了 铁链 自由万岁 | 
| [17:13] | Go, Buster! | 加油 布斯特 | 
| [17:16] | That a way, Buster! | 哦 太棒了 布斯特 | 
| [17:18] | Bust his butt off, Buster! | 狠狠修理他 布斯特 | 
| [17:26] | So, any of you other lowlife mongrels | 好啦 你们这些没有用的狗狗 | 
| [17:29] | think you’re dog enough to take Buster on? | 还觉得自己可以打倒我布斯特吗 | 
| [17:32] | Don’t be afraid! | 不要害怕 | 
| [17:34] | Have no fear! Have no fear! | 扁他 扁他 | 
| [17:39] | That’s right, boys. | 没错 大伙们 | 
| [17:41] | Junkyard dogs rule this town. | 垃圾场的狗狗们统治这个小镇 | 
| [17:44] | And Buster rules the junkyard dogs! | 而布斯特统治垃圾场的狗狗们 | 
| [17:49] | Angel! Angel! Talk to me. | 安琪儿 安琪儿 快告诉我 | 
| [17:51] | Who’s the king of the junkyard? | 谁是垃圾场之王啊 | 
| [17:54] | Oh, you are, Buster. | 哦 是你呀 布斯特 | 
| [17:57] | And it’s quite a kingdom you’ve got here. | 你统治了一个很大的王国 | 
| [18:00] | That’s my girl! | 这才是我的好女孩 | 
| [18:01] | I’m not your girl! | 我不是你的女孩 | 
| [18:04] | I don’t belong to anyone. | 我不属于任何人 | 
| [18:24] | Hey, hey. Look here, you guys. I’d say we got a new recruit. | 哎 你们大家快看 有生力军加入了 | 
| [18:28] | The little house dog! | 哈哈 是一只家狗 | 
| [18:30] | Hey, you got off the leash! | 嘿 你终于跑出来了 | 
| [18:32] | Yeah. | 对啊 | 
| [18:35] | Hey! Hey, hey, hey, hey! Watch it! | 哎 哎 小心一点 | 
| [18:37] | Oh, be still, my heart. | 别动 亲爱的 | 
| [18:39] | I’m getting a bad case of puppy love. | 我一直都很喜欢小狗狗的 | 
| [18:42] | Hey, hey, hey, hey.Ruby. | 哦 嗨 珠宝 | 
| [18:45] | I’m the top dog around here. | 我可是这里的老大 | 
| [18:47] | And nobody joins the junkyard dogs unless I say so. | 没我的批准 谁都不能加入垃圾场的狗狗 | 
| [18:51] | So, what’s your name, sport? | 好啦 你叫什么名字 小子 | 
| [18:54] | Name’s Scamp. | 我叫史坎普 | 
| [18:56] | Well, howdy, Scamperoo. | 咦嘻 你好啊 小史坎普 | 
| [18:59] | So, you saw us having some fun | 好啦 你看我们玩得很高兴 | 
| [19:02] | and thought you’d join right in, huh? | 所以想加入我们 呃 | 
| [19:03] | Yeah, sure. | 对 没错 | 
| [19:05] | Hey, I hate to break the news to you, champ, | 哎 虽然我不想这么跟你说 | 
| [19:07] | but not many house dogs get to run in this pack. | 但是人类养的狗 没办法适应这种生活 | 
| [19:10] | -I’m not a house dog. -Oh, you’re not? | -我不是人类养的狗 -你不是 | 
| [19:12] | Then what’s this badge of respectability | 那么挂在你脖子上的那个项圈 | 
| [19:15] | hanging around your neck? | 又是做什么用的 | 
| [19:16] | Hey, collar boy! | 带项圈的小鬼 | 
| [19:18] | How’s life on the end of that chain? | 被链起来是什么滋味 | 
| [19:21] | No way! I’ve had it with the house dog life. | 才不是 我受够了跟人类一起过生活的滋味 | 
| [19:24] | Nothing there but rules, rules, rules. | 什么都没有 除了规矩 规矩 规矩 | 
| [19:27] | I want to be wild and free, like you guys! | 我想要过自由自在的生活 就像你们一样 | 
| [19:31] | I don’t know, kid. | 我不知道 小子 | 
| [19:33] | Your average house dog ain’t got what it takes. | 家狗不够资格来当垃圾场的狗 | 
| [19:36] | Hey, tell him what it takes, Buster! Tell him what it takes! | 唉 告诉他要什么资格 布斯特 | 
| [19:42] | In junkyard society | 在废品站的圈子里 | 
| [19:45] | We’re repelled by all propriety | 我们全都一无是处 | 
| [19:49] | Humility and modesty | 没有礼貌和谦虚 | 
| [19:52] | Good manners and sobriety | 不正直 不友好 无节制 | 
| [19:57] | We always gulp our meat | 总是狼吞虎咽 | 
| [19:59] | Our coats are never neat | 毛总是脏兮兮 | 
| [20:02] | Alas, we lack all poise | 每天吵吵闹闹 | 
| [20:04] | We’re full of natural noise | 随心所欲地叫 | 
| [20:07] | No pets you stroke and pat You might as well be a cat | 不会吼我们 你也许是一只猫 | 
| [20:12] | In junkyard society | 在废品站的圈子里 | 
| [20:19] | Society | 也有权利 | 
| [20:38] | We are the mutual un-elite | 我们看起来都不优雅 | 
| [20:42] | An underclass from our head to feet | 从头到尾都很没水准 | 
| [20:46] | Our deeds are spiteful, our mischief pure | 我们是天生的坏胚子 | 
| [20:49] | We got a natural disorder | 生来就跳着舞吃甜点 | 
| [20:52] | For which there’s no cure | 真无可救药 | 
| [20:56] | Down to the junkyard | 到废品站来 | 
| [20:59] | Straight to the junkyard | 到废品站来 | 
| [21:03] | Step to the junkyard | 到废品站来 | 
| [21:06] | Society rag | 野狗圈子里 | 
| [21:14] | That’s where you’re nobody’s perfumed pet | 在这里你是没人要的 | 
| [21:17] | Where you can wet where you want to wet | 随你把全身都湿湿的 | 
| [21:21] | Where you put charity on the shelf | 把礼貌抛得远远的 | 
| [21:24] | The only one that you’ll look out for | 因为你需要寻找的 | 
| [21:27] | Is you yourself | 是你自己 | 
| [21:31] | Down in the junkyard | 到废品站来 | 
| [21:34] | Check out the junkyard | 到废品站来 | 
| [21:38] | doing the junkyard | 到废品站来 | 
| [21:41] | Society rag | 野狗圈子里 | 
| [21:46] | No distemper shots from the vet | 再也不必打预防针 | 
| [21:50] | Show your temper | 越是发火 | 
| [21:51] | Mean as you can get | 那就表示你 | 
| [21:53] | Down at the yard where we live and let | 可以来我们的圈子里 | 
| [21:59] | Chaos and trouble Oh, we do it double | 制造灾难跟麻烦 我们为所欲为 | 
| [22:05] | None of this play-it-safe house dog stuff | 是没人会 玩安全的把戏 | 
| [22:10] | Our days are risky, our nights are “ruff” | 在白天冒险 晚上狂欢 | 
| [22:13] | The peaceful life leaves us ill at ease | 安静的生活与我们无关 | 
| [22:17] | We’re crude and loud in a crowd And very proud of our fleas | 粗鲁又喜欢大叫 非常以跳蚤为荣 | 
| [22:21] | Oh, I love this guy! | 我喜欢这家伙 | 
| [22:23] | Down at the junkyard | 到废品 站来 | 
| [22:30] | Check out the junkyard | 到废品站来 | 
| [22:34] | Step to the junkyard | 到废品站来 | 
| [22:37] | Straight to the junkyard | 到废品站来 | 
| [22:41] | doing the junkyard | 到废品站来 | 
| [22:48] | Sing it, boy! | 唱吧 孩子 | 
| [22:50] | Society rag | 野狗圈子里 | 
| [22:59] | What a blast! I’d never get away with this at home. | 真是太棒了 我在家里这么做会被处罚的 | 
| [23:03] | So, you really think you got what it takes | 那么 你真的有资格 | 
| [23:05] | to be a junkyard dog, huh? | 成为垃圾场的狗啊 | 
| [23:08] | Oh, he’s got what it takes, Buster. | 他的确有资格 布斯特 | 
| [23:10] | I saw all his moves back in that alley. | 我看过他在巷子里有多厉害了 | 
| [23:13] | Yeah! Yeah! Watch this slick move! | 对 对 看我的厉害吧 | 
| [23:22] | Talented as you are, it ain’t that easy, sport. | 要跟你一样有天份 可不简单啊 小子 | 
| [23:31] | Every day out here is like a test of survival. | 在这里生活的每一天 都像是场生存战争 | 
| [23:34] | A test! | 战争 哈哈哈 | 
| [23:35] | Beautiful! | 说得好 | 
| [23:37] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah! Good! | 对 对 对 太棒了 | 
| [23:38] | Baby, I always get my best ideas when you’re around. | 宝贝 只要你在 我就能想出最棒的点子 | 
| [23:42] | That’s why you’re my girl. | 所以你才会是我的女孩 | 
| [23:44] | I’m not your girl. | 我不是你的女孩 | 
| [23:46] | Okay, Scampers, we’ll give you a shot. | 好吧 史坎普 我们会给你机会 | 
| [23:49] | But you gotta pass a little test of courage | 但是你得先通过勇气测验 | 
| [23:53] | in Reggie’s alley. | 就是到瑞奇的巷子里去 | 
| [23:55] | -What? -But it’s never been done before! | -什么瑞奇的巷子 -但从来没有人做过的 | 
| [23:57] | Come here. Don’t listen to them. I got faith in you, kid. | 别听他们胡说 我对你有信心 小子 | 
| [24:00] | It’s just a little test | 那只是个小测验 | 
| [24:02] | to prove you can stand on your own four paws. | 看看你是不是可以靠自己过生活 | 
| [24:05] | Easy. I’m not afraid of anything. | 哼 简单 我什么都不怕 | 
| [24:08] | That’s what I like about you, kid. You got spunk. | 我就是喜欢你这点 你真的很勇敢 | 
| [24:16] | -Did you call the pound? -Yes, dear. | -你打了电话给收容所了吗 -打过了 亲爱的 | 
| [24:18] | They haven’t seen him. | 没有看到他 | 
| [24:20] | Oh, Tramp. Scamp’s never been out all night. | 嗅 史坎普从来没有 一整晚呆在外面过 | 
| [24:24] | So much could happen. | 他可能会出事的 | 
| [24:25] | Hey, easy, Pidge. | 哎 放轻松吧 小佩 | 
| [24:27] | We’ll find him before he gets himself in real trouble. | 我们会在他惹上麻烦之前就找到他 | 
| [24:31] | Oh, Miss Lady, ma’am! | 哦 丽滴小姐 | 
| [24:34] | We came as soon as we heard. | 我们一听到消息就赶来了 | 
| [24:40] | Uncle Jock! Uncle Trusty! Scamp ran away! | 加克叔叔 查迪叔叔 史坎普离家了 | 
| [24:43] | What they said! | 真的哦 | 
| [24:44] | Not to worry, little ladies. | 别担心 小姑娘们 | 
| [24:47] | Got my grandpappy Ol’ Reliable’s keen sense of smell. | 我遗传到我爷爷老莱尔的敏锐嗅觉 | 
| [24:53] | Say, have I ever told you girls about the time | 好啦 我有没有跟你们说过 | 
| [24:56] | I saved your father from certain death? | 我是怎么救了你们爸爸一命的呢 | 
| [25:00] | -No! -Yup! | -没有 -没有 | 
| [25:03] | Here he goes again. I told you, there’ll be no living with him. | 他又来了 我说过 要跟他相处真是太难了 | 
| [25:08] | That Scamp is gonna get into so much trouble | 呵呵 史坎普回来以后 | 
| [25:12] | when he gets home! Yeah! | 他一定会被重重地处罚的 哈 | 
| [25:15] | -I don’t even want him back. -Yeah, who cares? | -没有哼 我不希望他回来 -没有对啊 谁在乎他 | 
| [25:18] | He should know better than to run off. | 他根本不应该离家出走 | 
| [25:20] | I bet he gets a slipper right across his great, big, fat… | 哈哈 我敢说他一定把拖鞋 挂在他那又大又肥的 | 
| [25:28] | We really do miss him, Mom. | 妈 我们真的很想他 | 
| [25:31] | We’ll be back with your brother in no time. | 我们会马上把你们的哥哥找回来 | 
| [25:34] | Your old man’s got twice the speed and cunning | 你们的爸爸跑起来 | 
| [25:36] | as any dog half his age. | 比跟他同龄的狗要快两倍哟 | 
| [25:42] | Just using a few forgotten muscles, that’s all. | 我只是在做暖身运动而已 | 
| [25:46] | Lady! Tramp! Let’s go! | 丽滴 长云 我们走喽 | 
| [25:50] | Come on. No tellin’ what mischief that pup’s getting into. | 来吧 史坎普他可是 一只很顽皮的小狗 | 
| [25:54] | All right, Scampster. Fetch the can outta the alley. | 好啦 史坎普 把那个罐子叼出巷子来 | 
| [26:45] | See ya! | 再见 | 
| [27:18] | It’s a spook! A spook! | 呃 有鬼啊 有鬼啊 | 
| [27:20] | It’s Reggie! Scatter! | 瑞奇来了 快逃 | 
| [27:46] | Where, oh, where | 啊 在哪 在哪 | 
| [27:48] | Has my little dog… | 吼吼 我的小狗在哪里呀 | 
| [27:50] | Well, I’ll be. | 太棒了 | 
| [27:52] | You’re not getting away this time! | 这次你是逃不掉喽 | 
| [27:59] | I gotcha now, you little hoodlum! | 抓到你了吧 你个小流氓 | 
| [28:05] | Hey! Hey, now, get off of there! | 呃 你快点放开 | 
| [28:07] | What are you, mad? | 喔呵 你疯了不成啊 | 
| [28:24] | You crazy… That’ll get you hard time in the pound, fella. | 哈 你在收容所里 保证你有苦头吃了 兄弟 | 
| [28:31] | Attacking a deputy animal control officer’s vehicle. | 你竟敢攻击捕狗大队 执行官员的车子 | 
| [28:37] | And a fine modern machine like this one at that. | 这部车可是一部很棒的现代化机器 | 
| [28:40] | Two horsepower, three miles to the gallon. | 两匹马力 每加仑三英里 | 
| [28:42] | Boy, I tell you… | 小子 我告诉你 | 
| [28:43] | Hey. You saved my life. | 嗨 你 救了我一命 | 
| [28:49] | Nobody else here would have dared to do that. | 其他的狗根本都不敢那么做 | 
| [28:51] | Wow, did you see that? | 哇 你们看到了吧 | 
| [28:53] | -Is it possible? -Scamp is a canine hurricane! | -有可能哎 -史坎普真是一只狗英雄 | 
| [28:57] | You did everyone a big favour, ‘kay? | 你帮了我们一个大忙哦 | 
| [28:59] | Oui, you are practically the hero! | 对 你真是一个大英雄 | 
| [29:05] | Shouldn’t we go after him or something? | 我们不该去把他救出来吗 | 
| [29:07] | Hey, hey, hey, hey. You got it all wrong, kid. | 嗨 嗨 嗨 你可别搞错了 小子 | 
| [29:10] | In the junkyard, it’s every dog for himself. | 在垃圾场里 每只狗都只为自己 | 
| [29:12] | I can see we’re gonna have to put you to another test. | 我看我们现在得帮你做下一个测验 | 
| [29:16] | Anything you say, Buster. | 你说什么都行 布斯特 | 
| [29:22] | -Will somebody open this thing? -Okay! Okay! Okay! | -谁来把这个玩意打开 -哦 好的 好的 好的 | 
| [29:30] | -Is that open enough? -Magnifique, Mooch! | -这样子可以吗 -太棒了 宝宝 | 
| [29:33] | That’s using your head! | 你的头真管用 | 
| [29:35] | Thanks again, huh? | 再次谢谢你 | 
| [29:40] | You coming, tenderfoot? | 你要一起来吗 | 
| [29:50] | I hit the thingy. | 我撞到东西了 | 
| [30:08] | This is great! This is living. | 这真是太棒了 这真是生活 | 
| [30:11] | I never get to do this at home. | 我在家里从来都不能这么做 | 
| [30:14] | After I pass my next test, | 等我通过下个测验之后 | 
| [30:16] | I’m gonna be the best junkyard dog there ever was! | 我将成为垃圾场里 有史以来最厉害的狗 | 
| [30:19] | I don’t think so, doll. | 我不认为啊 小子 | 
| [30:21] | You may be good, but you’ll never be as good as the master. | 你蛮厉害的 但你没办法跟老大一样厉害 | 
| [30:25] | Here we go. | 嘿 她又来了 | 
| [30:27] | Ruby’s right, carnsarnit! | 珠宝说得对 小狗狗 | 
| [30:28] | In my day, there was only one stray by which all dogs was measured. | 在我年青的时候 全部的狗只听一只狗的话 | 
| [30:33] | The Tramp! | 长云 | 
| [30:34] | Huh? What? | 啊 什么 | 
| [30:36] | He taught Buster everything there is to know | 是他教布斯特 | 
| [30:38] | about being on the streets, ‘kay? | 如何在街头上讨生活 对吧 | 
| [30:40] | Buster’s trouble was Tramp’s trouble. | 布斯特的麻烦就是长云的麻烦 | 
| [30:42] | And Tramp’s trouble was Buster’s trouble, ‘kay? | 而长云的麻烦就是布斯特的麻烦 对吗 | 
| [30:46] | That dog was a prize. | 那只狗是个天才 | 
| [30:48] | The one that got away. | 但他却逃走了 | 
| [30:50] | Got away from me, at least. | 逃离了我的身边 | 
| [30:52] | Got away with everything! | 他抛弃了一切 | 
| [30:54] | I heard he once stole an entire meat wagon! | 我听说他曾经偷走一整车的肉 对吧 | 
| [30:58] | ‘Kay? Yeah, and then the dogcatcher | 而那个时候捕狗员 | 
| [31:00] | chased him all the way to the river. | 一路追着他到了河边 | 
| [31:04] | No, sir. It was dogcatchers. | 对 那个时候有很多捕狗员在追他 | 
| [31:08] | How many? | 那 有多少人哪 | 
| [31:10] | At least a dozen. | 至少有十二个人 | 
| [31:14] | Two dozen. Now that I think about it, | 嗨 我想起来了 是二十四个人 | 
| [31:16] | the police and the army cavalry were after the boy as well. | 连警察跟自卫队的士兵们都在追他 | 
| [31:21] | He was trapped! | 他被团团围住 | 
| [31:24] | But if the Tramp was gonna go, he was gonna go in style. | 但是长云还是逃脱了 逃得很帅 | 
| [31:34] | So, what happened? | 结果怎么了 | 
| [31:37] | We never saw him again after that. | 从此他就消失了 | 
| [31:40] | They say when the wind blows, you can still hear the Tramp… | 据说 当风吹起的时候 你还是能听到长云 | 
| [31:47] | Wow. | 哇 | 
| [31:49] | All right, all right. | 好了 好了 | 
| [31:51] | That is not what happened. | 根本就不是那么回事 | 
| [31:55] | He met this girl, see? | 他遇到了一位小姐 | 
| [31:57] | Queen of a kennel club set. | 她是在狗社俱乐部表演的红歌星 | 
| [31:59] | Even her prissy little name | 光是说出她的名字 | 
| [32:01] | still leaves a bad taste in my mouth! | 就让我觉得很不舒服 | 
| [32:05] | Lady. | 丽滴 | 
| [32:07] | But he met his true love. | 但是 他遇到了他的真爱呀 | 
| [32:09] | He betrayed me! | 他背叛了我 | 
| [32:11] | You can’t have a family and still be a junkyard dog! | 他不可能拥有家人 又跑来做垃圾场的狗 | 
| [32:14] | So I gave Tramp a choice. It’s either me or her. | 所以我让长云做选择 看他要我还是她 | 
| [32:18] | And he picked life on the end of a chain. | 他选择这辈子永远被链起来 | 
| [32:22] | Hooked up with a real powder puff! | 跟一个爱漂亮的女人在一起 | 
| [32:24] | Sleeping on carpets! Free room and board! | 睡在地毯上 还有免费的食宿 | 
| [32:28] | living the cushy pillow life! | 过着无忧无虑的生活 | 
| [32:33] | That’s when I learned the first rule about being a junkyard dog… | 而我学习到 当垃圾场野狗的第一条规矩是 | 
| [32:37] | Buster’s trouble is Buster’s trouble. | 布斯特的麻烦就是布斯特的麻烦 | 
| [32:41] | Hey, hey, hey, hey. The Tramp used to scratch like that. | 嗨 嗨 嗨 长云以前也是那样抓痒的 | 
| [32:46] | You ain’t related, are ya? | 你们有什么关系 小子 | 
| [32:49] | -Who, me? No way! -Good. | -我们 没有啊 -很好 | 
| [32:51] | ‘Cause if you were, you’d be kibble. | 如果有关系 你就死定了 | 
| [32:58] | Right, Buster. | 对 布斯特 | 
| [33:06] | No way, Dad. | 爸 不会的 | 
| [33:08] | That can’t be true. | 这是不可能的 | 
| [33:10] | You gave it all up? | 你放弃了这一切 | 
| [33:12] | I mean, what could be better than this? | 有什么会比这种生活更好的呢 | 
| [33:14] | You okay, tenderfoot? | 你没事吧 新来的 | 
| [33:16] | Who, me? Yeah. Yeah, sure. | 我吗 对 对 我没事 | 
| [33:19] | What are you doing out here? | 你在这里做什么 | 
| [33:21] | Don’t you have a nice family back home? | 难道你没有一个 温暖的家能回去吗 | 
| [33:24] | What difference does it make? All families are alike. | 这里跟家有什么差别呢 所有的家都是一样的 | 
| [33:27] | They make you take baths and sleep in a bed, | 他们都会逼你洗澡 还有 睡在床上 | 
| [33:31] | and you have to eat everything in your bowl, | 还有 必须吃掉碗里所有的东西 | 
| [33:33] | and when it rains, you have to come indoors. | 如果下雨了 你还得呆在屋子里面 | 
| [33:37] | Let’s just say you’re lucky you’ve never | 哎 不必跟家人住在一起 | 
| [33:39] | had to live with a family. | 真的是太幸运了 | 
| [33:40] | Wrong again, tenderfoot. | 你又说错了 新来的 | 
| [33:42] | You mean, you had a family? | 那你 曾经有过家 | 
| [33:44] | Actually, I’ve had five families. | 事实上 我曾有过五个家 | 
| [33:49] | I always thought one was too many. | 我觉得一个就已经够多了 | 
| [33:51] | I could never get one to stick. | 我没有办法留在一个家里面 | 
| [33:53] | Someone would take me in, and just when I’d start to think, | 总是会有人领养我 当我开始觉得 | 
| [33:57] | “Wow, this is my family,” | 哇 这就是我的家的时候 | 
| [34:00] | they’d move or have a new baby or have an allergy. | 他们不是搬家 就是有小宝宝要诞生 或是有人过敏 | 
| [34:05] | Same old story… I’m out on the street. | 每次都一样 最后又流浪到了街头 | 
| [34:09] | Wait a minute. You really want a family, don’t you? | 你是说 你真的很想要有一个家 | 
| [34:13] | But you’ve got Buster. | 但是你有布斯特啊 | 
| [34:14] | Buster! You can’t tell him. | 布斯特 你不能跟他说这些 | 
| [34:16] | You can’t! He’ll kick me out. | 千万不能 他会把我踢出去的 | 
| [34:18] | Don’t worry. Your secret’s safe with me. | 别担心 我不会说出去的 | 
| [34:21] | I promise. | 我发誓 | 
| [34:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [34:28] | So, I guess you’re Buster’s girl, huh? | 我想 你是布斯特的女孩 对吧 | 
| [34:31] | I am not Buster’s girl! I don’t belong to anybody. | 我不是布斯特的女孩 我不属于任何人 | 
| [34:35] | The junkyard dogs aren’t much of a family, | 垃圾场的狗儿们不是一家人 | 
| [34:38] | but what choice do I have? | 但是我别无选择 | 
| [34:40] | What more do you need? | 你还奢望什么呢 | 
| [34:42] | As a junkyard dog, you can stay up late | 身为垃圾场的狗 你可以睡得晚晚的 | 
| [34:44] | -or dig or… -Run. | -挖东西 或是 -快跑 | 
| [34:46] | -Yeah. Or play or dig or… -Run! | -或是玩游戏 或是挖东西 -快跑 | 
| [34:49] | -Right. Or chase squirrels… -No! I mean, run! | -对 或是追松鼠 -我是说真的 快跑 | 
| [35:06] | Come on! | 快点 | 
| [35:12] | Angel! | 安琪儿 | 
| [35:14] | Angel! Angel, help! | 安琪儿 安琪儿 救命呀 | 
| [35:16] | Now would be a good time! Hurry! | 快点来救我呀 快一点 起来 用力拉 | 
| [35:39] | Scamp? Scamp! | 史坎普 史坎普 | 
| [35:44] | Scamp, where are you? | 史坎普 你在哪里 | 
| [35:47] | Scamp? Scamp? | 史坎普 史坎普 | 
| [35:51] | Excuse me, I’m looking for… | 不好意思 我在找 | 
| [35:56] | I think I’m onto something. | 呃 我想我发现线索了 | 
| [36:00] | Aye? Are you sure? | 是吗 确定 | 
| [36:04] | I most assuredly got him! | 我可以确定我找到他了 | 
| [36:07] | -This way! -Come on, Pidge! | -这边 -快来啊 小佩 | 
| [36:16] | -Oh, look! -Scamp! | -哦 你看 -史坎普 | 
| [36:20] | Oh, please. | 哦 天哪 | 
| [36:29] | Scamp! | 史坎普 | 
| [36:34] | Thank goodness. | 哦 谢天谢地 | 
| [36:36] | A wig? You smelled a wig, man! | 是假发 你闻到的是假发的味道 | 
| [36:40] | You’re hopeless! | 天啊 你真是无药可救 | 
| [36:43] | I’m sorry, Miss Lady. | 对不起 丽滴小姐 | 
| [36:47] | Come on. We’ve gotta keep searching. | 来吧 我们得继续找他 | 
| [36:52] | I shouldn’t have been so hard on him. | 唉 我不应该对他那么凶的 | 
| [37:10] | -Hey. -Scamp? | -嗨 -史坎普 | 
| [37:13] | You’re all right. I was so worried… | 看到你没事 我真的好担心你 | 
| [37:15] | So worried? | 你真的担心我吗 | 
| [37:18] | Yeah, right. Get over yourself, house pet. | 对 打起精神来吧 少爷 | 
| [37:24] | There’s gotta be a better way to take a bath, huh? | 哇 哦 应该有更好的方法可以洗澡 对吧 | 
| [37:26] | Trust me, there is no good way to take a bath. | 相信我 洗澡真的一点都不好玩 | 
| [37:34] | Wow! That is so weird. How’d you do that? | 哇 真是太神奇了 你是怎么做的 | 
| [37:38] | -Talent. -Let me try. | -天份 -让我试试看 | 
| [37:45] | Oh, that was smooth. | 哦 那是没有用的 | 
| [37:48] | You really are a house dog. | 你真是一个大少爷 | 
| [37:50] | Oh, yeah? Yeah! | 是吗 | 
| [37:54] | -You’re weird. -No, you’re the weird one. | -你好奇怪哦 -不 你才奇怪 | 
| [37:58] | -Oh, yeah? -Scamp. | -哦 是吗 -史坎普 | 
| [38:08] | I never had this feeling before | 我从来没有这种感觉 | 
| [38:12] | She gives me shakes and shivers I can’t ignore | 它让我颤抖 我无法忽视它 | 
| [38:16] | And I see that there’s more now | 我明白 有比自由 | 
| [38:20] | Than just running free | 重要的东西 | 
| [38:24] | I never felt my heart beat so fast | 我的心不曾跳那么快 | 
| [38:28] | I’m thinking of him first and of myself last | 我总是想他 最后才想自己 | 
| [38:32] | And how happy I want him to be | 希望他是最快乐的人 | 
| [38:40] | It’s amazing someone in my life | 真是神奇 在我生命里 | 
| [38:44] | Just might be loving me | 也许有人爱我 | 
| [38:49] | I didn’t know that I could feel this way | 我不知道我会有这感觉 | 
| [38:56] | It’s so crazy something in my life | 这真疯狂 我想有比 | 
| [39:00] | Is better than a dream | 美梦更好的事 | 
| [39:06] | I didn’t know that I could feel this way | 我不知道我会有这感觉 | 
| [39:17] | She makes me warm and happy inside | 她让我的心温暖快乐 | 
| [39:21] | He smiles and I get dizzy and starry-eyed | 他的笑让我感到神魂颠倒 | 
| [39:26] | -All these feelings I have -All these feelings I have | -这些感觉 -这些感觉 | 
| [39:29] | -Have me asking -Have me asking | -让我不禁想问 -让我不禁想问 | 
| [39:32] | Can this be love? | 这是爱吗 这是爱吗 | 
| [39:37] | It’s crazy | 这真疯狂 | 
| [39:38] | -I can hardly speak -I can hardly speak | -我无法言语 -我无法言语 | 
| [39:41] | -Whenever he -Whenever she | -当他对我 -当她对我 | 
| [39:43] | -Says hi -Says hi | -说爱 -说爱 | 
| [39:46] | I didn’t know that I could feel | 我不知道我会感觉 | 
| [39:50] | I never dreamed that I could feel | 我做梦也没有想到 | 
| [39:54] | -I didn’t know that I could feel -I didn’t know that I could feel | -我不知道我会有这 -我不知道我会有这 | 
| [39:58] | -This -This | -感 -感 | 
| [40:03] | -Way -Way | -觉 -觉 | 
| [40:37] | Nice neighbourhood. Snob Hill. | 哇 这地方好棒啊 斯诺布山庄 | 
| [40:40] | Hey, Jim Dear never leaves this gate open. | 哎 迪尔从来不会把门像这样开着 | 
| [40:43] | Come on, Tramp. | 回去吧 长云 | 
| [40:45] | Oh, no! We gotta get out of here! | 呃 我们快离开这里 | 
| [40:47] | Why? What’s wrong? | 为什么 发生什么事了 | 
| [40:53] | Come on, boy. We’ve done all we can for one day. | 好了 乖狗狗 我们今天已经尽了全力了 | 
| [41:04] | Oh, we’ll find him. | 我们会找到他的 | 
| [41:06] | You were the best street dog there ever was, | 你曾经是街头上最厉害的流浪狗 | 
| [41:10] | and I still have faith in the old Tramp. | 我还是对老长云最有信心 | 
| [41:13] | Old Tramp? | 老长云 | 
| [41:15] | If only the old Tramp was still here. | 但是老长云已经不在了 | 
| [41:20] | Come on, Tramp! We’ll find Scamp tomorrow. | 进来啊 长云 我们明天会找到史坎普的 | 
| [41:26] | -The Tramp is your father? -I… Wait, no, wait! | -长云 他是你爸爸 -啊 我 哎 | 
| [41:30] | Angel, wait! | 安琪儿 等一下 | 
| [41:41] | Did you find him? | 找到他了吗 | 
| [41:43] | Maybe tomorrow. | 明天再试试看吧 | 
| [41:48] | Scamp. | 史坎普 | 
| [41:50] | Bad Scamp. | 我要史坎普 | 
| [42:12] | Gosh, I didn’t think they’d miss me that much. | 我不知道 他们会那么想念我 | 
| [42:14] | You didn’t think they’d miss you? | 你不知道他们会想念你 | 
| [42:16] | I can’t believe you’d run away from a home like this. | 我不敢相信 你竟然离开这么温暖的家 | 
| [42:21] | Well, you don’t know what it was like. | 哎 你不了解这是怎么一回事 | 
| [42:23] | No, I don’t. | 对 我不了解 | 
| [42:25] | Must have been horrible | 那些关心你的人 | 
| [42:26] | having someone care about you that much. | 他们现在心里一定很难过 | 
| [42:30] | I need to be wild and free. | 我需要过自由自在的生活 | 
| [42:32] | I’ll never find that here. | 我在这里永远都不能那么做 | 
| [42:34] | I’d give anything to have what you have. | 我愿意用一切来换你的生活 | 
| [42:37] | And I’d give anything to have what you have. | 我愿意用一切来跟你换你的生活 | 
| [42:43] | Come on, Scamp. We could run off together. | 来吧 史坎普 我们可以逃离垃圾场 | 
| [42:46] | We don’t need them. | 我们不需要他们 | 
| [42:48] | Angel, don’t you understand? | 安琪儿 你不明白吗 | 
| [42:50] | Only one more test, and I’ll finally be a junkyard dog. | 只要再通过一个测验 我就可以成为垃圾场的狗了 | 
| [42:54] | -That’s where I belong. -No, you don’t belong there. | -我是属于那里的 -不 你不属于那里 | 
| [42:58] | You’re better than that, Scamp, and that’s what I like about you. | 你比他们厉害 史坎普 所以我才会喜欢你 | 
| [43:08] | Come on, tenderfoot, let’s go. | 来吧 新来的 我们走 | 
| [43:36] | Wow! | 哇 | 
| [43:42] | Wow! Look! | 哇 看啊 高跷来喽 | 
| [43:57] | I really think we should keep searching. | 我真的觉得我们应该继续找下去 | 
| [44:00] | Nonsense! | 哎 胡说八道 | 
| [44:01] | It’s the Fourth of July! Time to have some fun. | 今天是国庆日 应该好好地玩 | 
| [44:03] | You can continue your search after our picnic. | 吃完野餐 你们再继续地找吧 | 
| [44:06] | Aunt Sarah, we’re not really in the mood to celebrate. | 莎拉姑妈 我们真的没有心情庆祝 | 
| [44:10] | Oh, come now, Scamp will be all right. You’ll find him. | 哎哟 放心 史坎普不会有事 你们会找到他的 | 
| [44:14] | But, first, let’s eat. | 咱们先来做些该做的事吧 | 
| [44:18] | I won’t have my Fourth of July ruined by that little Scamp. | 我可不希望国庆假日 被史坎普给破坏了 | 
| [44:22] | There, there, boy. | 啊 别担心乖狗狗 | 
| [44:35] | I knew it. Beautiful. | 我就知道 太棒了 | 
| [44:39] | Scampo, front and centre. Take a look out there. | 史坎普 正前方 看看那边 | 
| [44:42] | See that family? | 看到那家人吗 | 
| [44:44] | You mean that family, over there? | 你是说 那边那家人吗 | 
| [44:46] | No! This family, right here. | 不 是这边 注意了 | 
| [44:49] | Now, as your final test, | 现在开始你最后的测验 | 
| [44:51] | I want you to infiltrate their picnic and liberate their chicken | 我要你去破坏他们的野餐 把他们的烤鸡抢过来 | 
| [44:55] | right out from under the nose of that meek little house dog. | 就从那只没用的老家狗面前 把鸡给抢过来 | 
| [45:01] | You don’t have to prove anything, Scamp. | 你不必证明任何事的 史坎普 | 
| [45:03] | Just walk away. | 你只要走开就好 | 
| [45:05] | Since when do you care so much? | 你从什么时候那么关心他 | 
| [45:06] | I thought you were better than this. | 我还以为你没那么笨呢 | 
| [45:08] | Pipe down, Angelcakes! | 安静点 安琪儿 | 
| [45:11] | Come on, kid. | 来吧 小子 | 
| [45:13] | You wanna be wild and free, don’t you? | 你想过自由自在的生活 对吧 | 
| [45:17] | All it’s gonna cost you is one juicy chicken. | 只要把那只美味多汁的鸡 偷来就行了 | 
| [45:21] | Yeah. I shoulda known. | 我早该知道的 | 
| [45:23] | Once a house dog, always a house dog. | 家狗永远都是家狗 | 
| [45:26] | I’m no house dog! | 我才不是一只家狗 | 
| [45:40] | Scamp back! | 史坎普回来啦 | 
| [45:42] | Oh, my goodness! | 哎呀 我的天哪 | 
| [45:45] | -Scamp! -Monster! | -史坎普 -畜牲 | 
| [45:47] | Scamp back! Scamp back! | 哦 可怜的史坎普 可怜的宝贝 | 
| [45:50] | -Scamp wanna play! -Scamp? | -史坎普要玩 -史坎普 | 
| [45:53] | -Come back! -Where him go? | -回来 -他要去哪里 | 
| [45:54] | It’s chow time, boys! | 吃饭时间到喽 | 
| [46:29] | You… | 哈哈 你这个小 | 
| [46:31] | You little mutt! I won’t forget you! | 哎哟 小流氓 我是不会忘记你的 | 
| [46:34] | I’ll lock you in the pound, I swear it! | 我发誓一定要把你关在收容所里 | 
| [46:48] | Slick move. Lost him. | 呃 真是太棒了 | 
| [46:50] | -Don’t bet on it! -What? | -甩掉他了 -真的吗 | 
| [46:55] | Hey, slow down there, whirlwind. | 好了 好了 别跑了 小龙卷风 | 
| [46:57] | I’m not going home! You can’t make me. | 我不要回家 你不能逼我回去 | 
| [46:59] | I know, I know. Easy. | 我知道 我知道 轻松点 | 
| [47:01] | I just want to talk. So, how you doing out here? | 我只想跟你谈谈 现在 你还好吗 | 
| [47:05] | It’s great, Dad. | 我真的很好 爸 | 
| [47:06] | The junkyard dogs have taught me all the tricks. | 垃圾场的狗教我所有的把戏 | 
| [47:09] | I go wherever I want, do whatever I please. | 我要去哪里都可以 我要做什么都可以 | 
| [47:12] | -No chains, no fences. -No regard for someone else’s lunch? | -没有铁链 也没有篱笆 -也不管那是别人的午餐 | 
| [47:16] | That’s how it is out here on the streets. | 在街头上讨生活就是这样子啊 | 
| [47:18] | But then, you know all about that, don’t you? | 我想 你应该很了解的 对吧 | 
| [47:22] | You make the rules, Dad, | 你制定了那些规矩 | 
| [47:23] | but you didn’t have to follow them when you were my age. | 但你像我这么大的时候 没有遵守那些规矩 | 
| [47:26] | Is that why you didn’t tell me you were a street dog? | 所以你才不告诉我 你也曾经是流浪狗对吗 | 
| [47:29] | I didn’t want that life for you, | 我不希望你过那种生活 | 
| [47:31] | because I found something better. | 因为我找到更好的生活了 | 
| [47:33] | I found love. | 我找到了爱 | 
| [47:36] | Ain’t that beautiful? | 喔喔 真是太感人了 | 
| [47:38] | I think I’m getting all misty-eyed here. | 我眼泪都快流出来了 | 
| [47:40] | I see you haven’t changed a bit. | 我看你真是一点都没变 | 
| [47:42] | So here we are again, just like old times, | 我们又见面了 就跟以前一样 | 
| [47:47] | before you turned your back on everything | 但是你背叛了一切 | 
| [47:49] | that makes a dog a dog. | 让狗狗的名声蒙羞 | 
| [47:52] | He says you walked out on him. | 他说你抛弃了他 | 
| [47:53] | After I met your mother, I guess Buster just got jealous. | 在我认识你妈妈之后 布斯特就开始吃起她的醋来了 | 
| [47:57] | -You ditched me! -I fell in love! | -你抛弃了我 -我爱上了她 | 
| [47:59] | You made your choice! Now it’s his turn to choose. | 你做了你的选择 现在轮到他来选择了 | 
| [48:02] | Come on, kid. | 来吧 小子 | 
| [48:04] | You don’t know what he’s really like, Son. | 你不知道他到底是怎么样的狗 | 
| [48:06] | -You’re coming home. -You hear that, kid? | -跟我回家吧 -听到了没有 | 
| [48:08] | Daddy’s tellin’ you what to do again. | 爸爸又在命令你要怎么做了 | 
| [48:10] | You don’t belong here. | 你不属于这里 | 
| [48:11] | And he’s leading you back to a life on the chain. | 他又要带你回去过被链住的生活 | 
| [48:14] | I’m offering you freedom. | 而我要给你的是自由 | 
| [48:16] | -Scamp. -Scamp! | -史坎普 -史坎普 | 
| [48:17] | -Scamp! -Scamp! | -史坎普 -史坎普 | 
| [48:18] | -Make your choice, kid. -He doesn’t have a choice. | -做出决定吧 -他没有别的选择 | 
| [48:21] | I know what’s best for him! | 我知道什么对他最好 | 
| [48:24] | No! You know what’s best for you! | 不 你知道什么对你来说最好 | 
| [48:27] | Well, I’m not you, Dad! | 但是我不是你 爸爸 | 
| [48:30] | I’m a junkyard dog! | 我是垃圾场的野狗 | 
| [48:33] | That’s my boy. | 真是个好孩子 | 
| [48:39] | I guess there are some things you have to learn on your own. | 我猜有些事你得靠自己 去学习才能了解 | 
| [48:43] | When you’ve had enough, our door is always open. | 如果撑不下去 家的大门永远开着 | 
| [48:48] | House dog to the end. | 被人类养的狗输了 | 
| [48:50] | What’d I tell ya, kid? | 记得我跟你说过 | 
| [48:51] | You can’t teach an old dog new tricks. | 老狗是学不会新把戏的 | 
| [48:57] | -Huh? -Huh? | -啊 -啊 | 
| [49:06] | Hey, Scampski! This is for all you’ve done, kid. | 嗨 史坎普 这是给你的奖赏 小子 | 
| [49:17] | You did it, kid! You’re at the top of the heap now… | 你办到了 你是最棒的狗 | 
| [49:20] | A junkyard dog! | 你是垃圾场的狗了 | 
| [49:22] | I’m… I’m a junkyard dog. | 呵 我是垃圾场的狗了 | 
| [49:24] | You made it to the pack! | 真是太棒了 | 
| [49:27] | You’re a doll, dollface. | 你这个小娃娃 | 
| [49:34] | I’m a junkyard dog! | 我是垃圾场的狗喽 | 
| [49:50] | -How could you do that? -Come on, Angel! | -你怎么能那么做呢 -少来了 安琪儿 | 
| [49:53] | He’s your father! Go after him! | 他是你的父亲 回到他的身边去吧 | 
| [49:55] | You’re not like the rest of us. | 你跟我们不一样 | 
| [49:57] | You’re good and decent. Kind. | 你很棒 你很高贵 你很仁慈 | 
| [50:00] | The streets will beat that out of you if you stay! | 如果你留下来是绝对撑不过去的 | 
| [50:03] | But I made it! | 但是我成功了 | 
| [50:04] | This is everything that I’ve ever dreamed of. | 而这就是我梦寐以求的一切 | 
| [50:06] | Dreamed of what? This? | 你要的到底是什么 是这个吗 | 
| [50:11] | You have a home and a family that loves you. | 你有一个家 还有一群爱你的家人 | 
| [50:15] | You’re not like the rest of us, Scamp. | 你跟我们其他狗不一样 史坎普 | 
| [50:17] | Oh, yeah, yeah, that’s right. | 哦 对 对 没错 | 
| [50:18] | Let’s see, he’s good and decent and kind. | 我来看看啊 他很棒 他很高贵 他很仁慈 | 
| [50:24] | Is that it, Scampy? | 是吗 史坎普 | 
| [50:27] | You wanna be a widdle house doggie? | 你想要当一只小家狗吗 | 
| [50:29] | No! | 不要 | 
| [50:30] | ‘Cause you know how I feel about house dogs. | 你知道 我对那些家狗有什么看法 | 
| [50:34] | Hey, cut it out! | 哎 不要说了 | 
| [50:35] | She’s the one who wants to be a house dog, not me! | 想要当家狗的是她 不是我 | 
| [50:39] | Oh, no. I didn’t mean that. | 我不是故意的 | 
| [50:40] | Is that true, Angel baby? | 这是真的吗 亲爱的安琪儿 | 
| [50:43] | I don’t think a family’s so bad. | 我觉得有家人没什么不好的 | 
| [50:45] | You hear that, boys? | 你们听到了没有 | 
| [50:47] | She wants to be a little house pet! | 她想要当一只小家狗 | 
| [50:50] | Oh, she want to be a little house pet! | 哦 她想要当一只小家狗 | 
| [50:51] | Gonna wear ribbons. | 想要在头上戴个蝴蝶结 | 
| [50:53] | You ain’t no junkyard dog. | 你不是垃圾场的狗了 | 
| [50:55] | That’s right, Buster. I’m not. Not any more. | 没错 布斯特 我不是 我不再是了 | 
| [51:00] | Oh, and… I’m not your girl. | 噢 还有 我不是你的女孩 | 
| [51:04] | There’s going to be trouble! | 这下麻烦了 | 
| [51:07] | -Maybe you do belong here. -Oh, come on. | -或许 你真的属于这里 -哦 少来了 | 
| [51:10] | Where is your sense of humour? | 你怎么都没点幽默感的 | 
| [51:12] | Come on, Angel! | 安琪儿 安琪儿 | 
| [51:15] | Who needs her? | 哼 谁需要她 | 
| [51:16] | Let her go find some snivelling little family. | 让她去找一个高贵的家吧 | 
| [51:19] | That’s where she belongs. | 她是属于那种地方的 | 
| [51:21] | Angel? | 安琪儿 | 
| [51:36] | I didn’t mean it, Angel! I don’t know what I was thinking! | 我不是故意的 安琪儿 我不知道那个时候在想什么 | 
| [51:41] | Really! | 真的 | 
| [51:46] | Angel, where are you? | 安琪儿 你在哪里 | 
| [51:49] | Just as I suspected, out looking for Angel. | 我猜得没错 他去找安琪儿了 | 
| [51:56] | Beautiful. | 太棒了 | 
| [51:58] | Time to settle an old score. | 好戏该上场了 | 
| [52:03] | Hold it right there, ya scoundrel! | 站住 别动 你这只坏狗 | 
| [52:16] | What the… | 什么 啊 | 
| [52:19] | Well, I’ll be! | 太好喽 | 
| [52:20] | You’re not getting away this time! | 这下你跑不掉喽 | 
| [52:26] | Great. I got everything I ever wanted, | 太棒了 我得到想要的一切 | 
| [52:30] | and it stinks. | 但怎么会变得这么糟糕 | 
| [52:33] | Come here, ya little hooligan! | 过来吧 你这只小流氓 | 
| [52:47] | Buster! | 布斯特 | 
| [52:58] | Gotcha! | 抓到你了 | 
| [53:00] | Well, lookee here. No collar. | 看看这只狗 没有项圈 | 
| [53:04] | It’s a one-way trip to the pound for you. | 那你是没办法从收容所里离开的 | 
| [53:16] | Oh, man, slick move. Me without a collar. | 哦 天哪 这下我惨了 没有带项圈 | 
| [53:19] | How could I be so stupid? | 我怎么会这么笨呢 | 
| [53:22] | Dad was right. | 爸说得对 | 
| [53:24] | Buster’s nothing but trouble. | 布斯特只会惹麻烦 | 
| [53:27] | I wish I was home. | 真希望我没有离家出走 | 
| [53:38] | Always there | 在那里 | 
| [53:41] | To warm you in the winter | 冬天永远有温暖 | 
| [53:45] | Always there | 在那里 | 
| [53:48] | With shelter from the rain | 雨天会有庇护 | 
| [53:51] | Always there | 当你摔倒 | 
| [53:54] | To catch you when you’re falling | 它会扶持着你 | 
| [53:57] | Always there to stand you up again | 永远都在 背影守候你 | 
| [54:04] | Family | 家庭 | 
| [54:10] | By your side | 当你需要 | 
| [54:12] | In seconds if you ask it | 它就在你身边 | 
| [54:16] | Arms out wide | 张开双臂 | 
| [54:19] | To welcome you to stay | 欢迎你留下 | 
| [54:22] | Near enough | 看见你 | 
| [54:25] | To listen to your heart song | 倾听你心底述说 | 
| [54:28] | Always there | 永远 | 
| [54:30] | To help you on your way | 在你心中扶持你 | 
| [54:34] | Family | 家庭 | 
| [54:39] | -Family -Family | -家庭 -家庭 | 
| [54:41] | What is a family? | 什么是家庭 | 
| [54:48] | Caring and devoted hearts | 关心你奉献一切 | 
| [54:54] | With endless love to share | 分享无尽的爱 | 
| [54:59] | Love that will follow you everywhere | 爱跟随你到天涯海角 | 
| [55:02] | Love that will follow you everywhere | 爱跟随你到天涯海角 | 
| [55:06] | Always there | 在那里 | 
| [55:08] | To welcome you in winter | 冬天欢迎你归来 | 
| [55:11] | What is a family? | 什么是家庭 | 
| [55:12] | Arms out wide To welcome you to stay | 打开双臂欢迎你留下 | 
| [55:17] | Right by your side | 在你身边 | 
| [55:18] | Near enough | 靠近你 | 
| [55:21] | -To listen to your heart song -To listen to your heart song | -倾听你心底述说 -倾听你心底述说 | 
| [55:24] | Always there To help you on your way | 永远在你身边守候你 | 
| [55:29] | Family | 家庭 | 
| [55:31] | Always there | 永远在 | 
| [55:32] | Family | 家庭 | 
| [55:35] | -Family -Family | -家庭 -家庭 | 
| [55:50] | -Scamp? -Angel! | -史坎普 -安琪儿 | 
| [55:53] | -Scamp! -Get out of here! He’ll get you, too! | -史坎普 -快离开这里 他也会抓你的 | 
| [56:08] | This’ll hold ya, you crazy mutt! | 这个笼子一定可以关住你 你这个疯狂的小狗 | 
| [56:11] | Thought you could outfox me, huh? | 你以为能跑出我的手掌心吗 | 
| [56:13] | Well, that’ll be the day. | 休想 我可是这儿的老大 | 
| [56:18] | Hey, kid, looks like you got thrown in the wrong cell! | 喔 小子 看起来你是走错牢房了 | 
| [56:24] | Hey, Reggie. Long time no see, huh? | 嘿嘿 好久不见 | 
| [56:35] | Oh, I found you! | 太棒了 我找到你们了 | 
| [56:37] | You gotta come! Hurry! Scamp’s in trouble! | 你们都快点来 快点 史坎普有麻烦了 | 
| [56:39] | -Scamp? -He’s in the pound! | -史坎普 -他在收容所里 | 
| [56:59] | -Hold on, Son! -Dad! | -撑着点 儿子 -爸 | 
| [57:04] | Keep your paws off my boy! | 你休想碰我的儿子 | 
| [57:16] | Hey! Paws off my pop! | 嗨 别打我爸爸 | 
| [57:41] | Oh, yeah! He’s cashed in his bones. | 他打断了他的骨头 | 
| [57:44] | He’s cashed! | 他被打倒了 | 
| [57:58] | Dad? | 爸 | 
| [58:06] | Dad, you did it! | 爸 你成功了 | 
| [58:08] | Slick move! | 太棒了 | 
| [58:11] | All right, we have to go now. | 好了 我们得走了 | 
| [58:15] | You! The one that got away. | 是你 那只逃走的狗 | 
| [58:22] | Let go! Let go! Oh, no! Oh, have mercy! | 放开 放开 | 
| [58:25] | Oh, let… Oh, let go! | 我的天哪 放开我 放开 | 
| [58:31] | Aren’t the fireworks lovely tonight? | 今天晚上的烟火真漂亮 | 
| [58:35] | Angel! | 安琪儿 安琪儿 | 
| [58:40] | Come on, you two. | 你们两个快来吧 | 
| [58:41] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! What about me? | 我该怎么办呀 | 
| [58:43] | Your old pal, right? Oh, come on! | 我是你的老朋友 拜托 | 
| [58:45] | After I stood by youse all through that fight? | 大多数我都是支持你的 | 
| [58:47] | Hey, come back here when you’re walking away from me! | 哎 快回来 不要把我丢在这里 | 
| [58:55] | -Pop? -Son. | -爸 -儿子 | 
| [58:57] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很对不起 | 
| [59:00] | I shouldn’t have run away. | 我不应该离家出走的 | 
| [59:03] | Whirlwind. | 小龙卷风 | 
| [59:05] | Maybe I was also being a little too tough on you. | 或许我真的对你太严格了 | 
| [59:08] | I don’t see any harm in the two of us | 我想偶尔我们一起走到河边 | 
| [59:10] | going down to the river once in a while | 对月亮大叫 | 
| [59:12] | to bay at the moon. What do you say? | 应该没关系 你觉得呢 | 
| [59:14] | Really? You and me? | 真的吗 就你跟我 | 
| [59:16] | Your old man’s still got a few good howls | 你爸爸现在还有点力气 | 
| [59:18] | -left in him. -I found him! | -可以大叫的哦 -我找到了 | 
| [59:23] | I found him for sure this time! | 我确定这次我找到了 | 
| [59:25] | I found him! | 我找到他了 | 
| [59:27] | You found nothing! Again! | 你什么都没找到 | 
| [59:30] | So far you’ve found six cats, three gophers, two rabbits… | 又来了 到目前为止 你找到六只猫 两只金花鼠 | 
| [59:34] | Go easy on him, Uncle Jock. | 不要对他太凶嘛 加克叔叔 | 
| [59:36] | No, I’ll not go easy on him, Scamp! | 我得对他凶一点 史坎普 | 
| [59:37] | Five flyin’ pigs, a wildebeest! | 五只飞鼠 一只角马 | 
| [59:40] | Scamp? | 史坎普 | 
| [59:43] | Why, it is Scamp! | 哇 真的是史坎普啊 | 
| [59:46] | Aye, I’ll never hear the end of this one, either. | 对啊 这件事 我和你还没完呢 | 
| [59:51] | -Ready to go home, whirlwind? -Not quite, Pop. | -准备要回家了吧 小龙卷风 -还不行 爸 | 
| [59:55] | There’s one last thing I gotta take care of. | 我必须要去做一件事 | 
| [1:00:00] | Do mine eyes deceive me? | 我是不是眼睛花了 | 
| [1:00:02] | Hey, Scamp! Scampadoodle! | 哎 史坎普 史坎普 | 
| [1:00:05] | You escaped the pound! | 你从收容所里面逃出来了 | 
| [1:00:07] | Yeah, no thanks to you! | 对 你什么忙都没帮 | 
| [1:00:09] | Hey, come on. You know our motto. | 哎 拜托 你知道我们的口号 | 
| [1:00:12] | You can keep your motto! | 口号留着你自己用吧 | 
| [1:00:16] | But not this. | 但这是我的 | 
| [1:00:19] | I’m going home where I belong. | 我现在要回家了 我是属于那里的 | 
| [1:00:24] | So long, Buster. | 再见了 布斯特 | 
| [1:00:27] | Hey, ya missed, Scampalooza! Huh? | 哈哈 你没打中 史坎普 | 
| [1:00:39] | -That’s my boy! -Let’s go home, Pop. | -哈 真是我的好儿子 -爸 我们回家吧 | 
| [1:00:42] | I’ll get… Come back here! You can’t leave me here! | 嗨 快给我回来 你们不能把我丢在这里 | 
| [1:00:45] | You’re nothing but a house pet! | 你只不过是一只家狗而已 | 
| [1:00:47] | It’s a good look for you, Buster. The garbage adds some class. | 真是太帅了 布斯特 这堆垃圾终于有了点品味 | 
| [1:00:51] | Hey. Hey, someone wanna lend me a paw here? | 谁可以来帮帮我 | 
| [1:00:54] | I think a home sounds nice. | 我觉得有个家挺不错的 | 
| [1:00:56] | With lots of children and hugs and kisses! | 还有很多的小孩 拥抱跟亲吻 | 
| [1:01:00] | If you dogs leave, you’re never coming back! | 你们敢离开这里 就永远不要回来 | 
| [1:01:03] | Au revoir, Buster! | 再见 布斯特 | 
| [1:01:05] | It has been, as you say, beautiful! | 就跟你常说的一样 太棒了 | 
| [1:01:08] | Dogs! You can’t leave me here! I was only kidding. | 狗狗 不要把我丢在这里 我是开玩笑的 | 
| [1:01:11] | Buster’s trouble ain’t Buster’s trouble. | 布斯特的麻烦不是布斯特的麻烦 拜托 | 
| [1:01:14] | Come on. Buster’s trouble is everybody’s trouble! | 布斯特的麻烦是每个人的麻烦 | 
| [1:01:20] | What’s all the commotion? Scamp? | 什么事这么吵啊 史坎普 | 
| [1:01:23] | Hi, Scamp! Scamp come home! | 啊 史坎普回来了 | 
| [1:01:25] | He’s back! | 他回来了 | 
| [1:01:28] | Hi, Scamp, I love you! | 哈哈 史坎普 我爱你 | 
| [1:01:32] | Good job, boy. | 干得好 长云 | 
| [1:01:38] | Oh, Scamp. | 哦 史坎普 | 
| [1:01:40] | It’s so good to have you back where you belong. | 我真的好高兴呀 你能够回到真正的家来 | 
| [1:01:45] | You reek! You need a bath. | 你好臭啊 你需要先洗个澡 | 
| [1:01:49] | But we’ll worry about that later. | 好 好 好 待会儿再谈论这个问题 | 
| [1:01:59] | Jim Dear, I think Scamp brought a friend home. | 迪尔 我想史坎普 带了一个朋友回来哦 | 
| [1:02:04] | Hey there, girl. Come on. | 过来啊 小姑娘 | 
| [1:02:06] | Come on, girl. It’s okay. | 来啊 小姑娘 没关系 | 
| [1:02:09] | Don’t be afraid. | 别害怕 | 
| [1:02:10] | Did you help our Scamp out of those lonely streets? | 这段时间都是你照顾 我们史坎普的 对不对 | 
| [1:02:19] | She’s a little angel. | 啊 真是个小天使 安琪儿 | 
| [1:02:21] | Angel! Angel! | 安琪儿 安琪儿 | 
| [1:02:23] | Jim Dear, you don’t suppose… | 迪尔 我们是不是应该 | 
| [1:02:25] | Oh, no, Darling. We’ve got enough dogs as it is. | 哦 不 达玲 我们养的狗已经够多了 | 
| [1:02:29] | You know we can’t… | 你也知道啊 哦 | 
| [1:02:31] | No. No. We can’t. I… | 不 不 我们不可以 我 | 
| [1:02:35] | Oh, what’s the use? | 好 少数服从多数 | 
| [1:02:38] | Welcome to the family, Angel. | 欢迎加入我们家 安琪儿 | 
| [1:02:40] | Angel! | 安琪儿 | 
| [1:02:42] | In our small, little, not too big | 欢迎光临这小小 不大的温暖 | 
| [1:02:44] | Little, homey, nice, little, quaint, little Always friendly | 总是那么亲切友善的 | 
| [1:02:48] | Old New England town | 新英格兰小镇 | 
| [1:02:53] | Welcome Welcome | 欢迎 欢迎 | 
| [1:03:05] | Welcome! | 欢迎 |