英文名称:Kung Fu Panda
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:37] | Legend telis of a legendary warrior | 传奇故事传颂着一名传奇武士 |
[00:41] | whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend. | 他的功夫出神入化 |
[00:45] | He traveled the land in search of worthy foes. | 他走遍天涯 独孤求败 |
[00:59] | I see you like to chew. Maybe you should chew on my fist! | 你丫挺喜欢吃啊 有种丫就吃了我的拳头 |
[01:05] | The warrior said nothing, for his mouth was full. | 武士一言不发 因为正忙着吃 |
[01:09] | Then he swallowed. And then he spoke. | 然后一口吞下 开口道 |
[01:12] | Enough talk. Let’s fight! | “别废话 动手吧!” |
[01:14] | Shashabooey! Shashabooey! | |
[01:19] | He was so deadly in fact, | 他的一招一式如此彪悍 |
[01:21] | that his enemies would go blind from overexposure to pure awesomeness. | 他的敌人目不暇接 只有瞠目结舌的份儿 |
[01:24] | -My eyes! -He’s too awesome! | -我的眼睛! -他太彪悍了! |
[01:27] | -And attractive. -How can we repay you? | -太迷人了! -我们何以回报 |
[01:30] | There is no charge for awesomeness. | 彪悍不求回报 |
[01:33] | Or attractiveness. | 迷人更无所需 |
[01:36] | Kablooey! Kablooey! | |
[01:37] | It mattered not how many foes he faced. | 他征战无数 |
[01:40] | They were no match for his bodacity! | 无人堪与匹敌 |
[01:55] | Never before had a panda been so feared! And so loved. | 从没有哪只熊猫能让人如此恐惧 又让人如此爱戴 |
[02:01] | Even the most heroic heroes in China, | 即使是神州大地之上最英勇的勇士们 |
[02:03] | the Furious Five, | “盖世五侠” |
[02:06] | bowed in respect to this great master. | 也心怀敬意地拜倒在这位大师脚下 |
[02:09] | We should hang out. | 咱出去玩玩怎样 |
[02:11] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[02:15] | But hanging out would have to wait. | 但出去玩的事情得先放一边 |
[02:17] | Because when you’re facing the 10000 demons of Demon Mountain, | 因为尚有万千暴徒待铲除 |
[02:21] | there’s only one thing that matters and that’s… | 正经事只有一件 就是… |
[02:24] | Po! Get up! | 肥波 快起床! |
[02:26] | You’ll be late for work! | 要误了生意了 |
[02:28] | What? | 什么 |
[02:36] | Po! Get up! | 肥波 快起床! |
[02:53] | Po! What are you doing up there? | 肥波 你磨蹭啥呢? |
[02:57] | Nothing. | 没啥 |
[03:02] | Monkey! Mantis! Crane! Viper! Tigress! | 猴哥 螳螂 鹤儿 小蛇 虎妞 |
[03:12] | Po! Let’s go! You’re late for work. | 肥波 快点 都误了生意了 |
[03:15] | Coming! | 来啦… |
[03:27] | Sorry, Dad. | 对不起 老爸 |
[03:28] | Sorry doesn’t make the noodles. | 对不起可变不出面条来 |
[03:31] | What were you doing up there? all that noise. | 你在楼上搞什么名堂 稀里哗啦的 |
[03:33] | Nothing. I just had a crazy dream. | 没什么 就是个乱七八糟的梦 |
[03:36] | About what? | 什么梦? |
[03:37] | What were you dreaming about? | 梦到什么了? |
[03:39] | What was i… | 梦到了…我梦见了… |
[03:41] | I was dreaming about | 我梦见了… |
[03:45] | noodles. | …面条 |
[03:47] | Noodles? You were really dreaming about noodles? | 面条?你真梦见面条了? |
[03:51] | Yeah. What else would I be dreaming about? | 没错 不然还能梦见啥? |
[03:53] | Careful! That soup is sharp. | 小心 汤很锋利哦(有飞镖) |
[03:56] | Oh, happy day! | 哦 太让人高兴了 |
[03:57] | My son, finally having the noodle dream! | 我儿子终于做了个面条梦了 |
[04:03] | You don’t know how long I’ve been waiting for this moment. | 哦 你不知道 我等这一刻都等了多久 |
[04:07] | This is a sign, Po. | 这是个好兆头 肥波 |
[04:09] | A sign of what? | 什么好兆头 |
[04:10] | You are almost ready to be entrusted with the secret ingredient | 我终于可以把我的秘之又秘 |
[04:15] | of my Secret lngredient Soup. | 私酿密汤的配方传给你了 |
[04:17] | Then you will fulfill your destiny and take over the restaurant! | 这样你就能不辱使命 继承这间饭馆了 |
[04:23] | As I took it over from my father, who took it over from his father | 就像我子承父业 父承爷业一样 |
[04:26] | who won it from a friend in a game of mahjong. | 这店可是爷爷来麻将从朋友手里赢来的 |
[04:29] | Dad, Dad, Dad, it was just a dream. | 老爸 老爸 这不过是场梦 |
[04:32] | No, it was the dream. | 不 这是注定的梦 |
[04:34] | We are noodle folk. Broth runs through our veins. | 我们是面条世家 流淌着面条的血脉 |
[04:38] | But, Dad, didn’t you ever want to do something else? | 可是 老爸 你有没有…想过做点别的 |
[04:42] | Something besides noodles? | 除了面条之外的 |
[04:44] | Actually, when I was young and crazy, | 其实 我还是个愤青的时候 |
[04:47] | I thought about running away and learning how to make tofu. | 曾想过 离家出走 学做豆腐 |
[04:51] | Why didn’t you? | 那你干吗不做? |
[04:52] | Because it was a stupid dream. | 因为这是个黄梁蠢梦 |
[04:55] | Can you imagine me making tofu? | 你能想象我做豆腐的样子吗? |
[04:59] | Tofu. | 豆腐? |
[05:01] | No! We all have our place in this world. | 别提了!我们各有其命 |
[05:04] | Mine is here, and yours is… | 我就是面条命 而你… |
[05:07] | I know, is here. | 我知道了 也是面条命 |
[05:08] | No, it’s at tables 2, 5, 7, and 12. | 错! 2号桌5号桌7号桌还有12号桌 |
[05:11] | Service with a smile. | 别忘了微笑服务 |
[05:43] | Well done, students, If you were trying to disappoint me. | 干得漂亮 徒弟们 可别让我失望 |
[05:47] | Tigress, you need more freocity! Monkey, greater speed. | 虎妞 力道要更强 皮猴 速度要更快 |
[05:50] | Crane, height. Viper, subtlety. Mantis… | 鹤儿 更高 小蛇 细腻 螳螂… |
[05:53] | -Master Shifu. -What? | -师傅 -插什么嘴 |
[05:55] | It’s Master Oogway. He wants to see you. | 乌龟大师 他想见您 |
[06:08] | Master Oogway, you summoned me? is something wrong? | 乌龟大师 您召见我 是出什么事了吗? |
[06:18] | Why must something be wrong for me to want to see my old friend? | 为何非要出事 才能与老友相聚呢? |
[06:23] | So, nothing’s wrong? | 这么说 没出啥事? |
[06:25] | Well, I didn’t say that. | 我倒也没这么说 |
[06:46] | You were saying? | 您是说… |
[06:47] | I have had a vision. | 我看见了些幻相 |
[06:50] | Tai Lung will return. | 太郞会重现江湖 |
[06:58] | That is impossible! He is in prison. | 这不可能 他还在牢里呢 |
[07:01] | Nothing is impossible. | 一切皆有可能 |
[07:04] | Zeng! | 小曾 |
[07:05] | Fly to Chor Ghom Prison and tell them | 马上飞到桃岗天牢去告诉他们 |
[07:08] | to double the guards, double their weapons, double everything! | 看守加倍 兵器加倍 什么都加倍 |
[07:11] | Tai Lung does not leave that prison! | 确保大龙不会越狱 |
[07:13] | Yes, Master Shifu! | 遵命! 师傅大师 |
[07:17] | One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it. | 有言 子欲避之 反促遇之 |
[07:22] | We have to do something! | 我们不能无动于衷 |
[07:23] | We can’t let him march on the valley and take his revenge! | 我不能让他来谷中泄愤 以报私恨 |
[07:26] | He’ll… | 他会 |
[07:27] | Your mind is like this water, my friend. | 你心如此水 老朋友 |
[07:29] | When it is agitated, it becomes difficuit to see. | 乱则不明 |
[07:34] | But if you allow it to settle, | 但若心如止水 |
[07:36] | the answer becomes clear. | …答案便尽现眼前 |
[07:42] | The Dragon Scroll. | 龙之卷轴 |
[07:45] | It is time. | 是时候 |
[07:47] | But who? Who is woryhy to be trusted with the secret to limitless power? | 可传给谁? 谁值得信任 能把这无限的力量交付与他 |
[07:51] | To become the Dragon Warrior? | 让他成为”神龙大侠” |
[07:56] | I don’t know. | 我亦不知 |
[07:59] | Excuse me. Pardon me. Sorry. | 借过 抱歉 |
[08:02] | Watch it, Po! | 嘿 看着点走 |
[08:03] | Sorry. Suck it up! | 对比起 吸肚! |
[08:06] | Sorry. A thousand pardons. | 对不起 一千个抱歉 |
[08:09] | What? | 什么? |
[08:12] | Master Oogway’s choosing the Dragon Warrior! Today! | 乌龟大师选神龙大侠?! 今天! |
[08:16] | Everyone! Go! Get to the Jade Palace! | 大伙们 快去翡翠宫 |
[08:18] | One of the Five is gonna get the Dragon Scroll! | 五杰之一要得到龙卷轴了 |
[08:20] | We’ve been waiting a thousand years for this! | 千年等一回啊 |
[08:22] | Take the bowl! | 吃完就快去啊! |
[08:23] | This is the greatest day in kung fu history! | 今天是功夫史上最伟大的一天 |
[08:26] | Don’t worry about it. Just go! | 别操心付账了 快去吧! |
[08:28] | Po! Where are you going? | 肥波 你要去哪儿? |
[08:31] | To the Jade Palace. | 去翡翠宫 |
[08:33] | You’re forgetting your noodle cart. | 可你忘了你的面条车了 |
[08:35] | The whole valley will be there, and you’ll sell noodles to all of them. | 整个山谷的居民都会去 你就可以大卖特卖了 |
[08:40] | Selling noodles? | 卖面条? |
[08:44] | But, Dad, I was thinking, maybe i… | 可是 老爸 我在想我可不可以… |
[08:46] | -Yeah? -I was thinking maybe i… | -什么? -我在想我可不可以… |
[08:52] | …could also sell the bean buns. They’re about to go bad. | 可不可以也顺道卖点豆包 他们快坏了 |
[08:57] | That’s my boy! | 真是个好孩子 |
[08:59] | I told you that dream was a sign. | 我说过那个梦是个好兆头 |
[09:01] | Yeah. Glad I had it. | 是吖 真高兴我做了这个梦 |
[09:08] | -I’m a kung fu warrior! -Me, too! | -我是功夫兔子 -我也是 |
[09:11] | -There’s spots at the top. -Let’s go. | -山都连上天了 -我们走 |
[09:48] | Come on. Come on! | 加把劲 |
[09:51] | Almost there. | 就要到了 |
[09:53] | What? | 什么 |
[09:54] | No! Oh, no! | 不会吧 不 不 |
[09:59] | -Sorry, Po. -We’ll bring you back a souvenir. | -不好意思了 肥波 -我们会给你带纪念品的 |
[10:07] | No. I’ll bring me back a souvenir. | 不 我要自己带纪念品下来 |
[10:16] | It is an historic day. | 这是历史性的一天 |
[10:17] | isn’t it, Master Oogway? | 是吧 乌龟大师? |
[10:19] | Yes, and one I feared I would not live to see. | 没错 我还怕我不能活着等到这天 |
[10:24] | Are your students ready? | 你的徒弟们准备好了吗? |
[10:26] | Yes, Master Oogway. | 好了 乌龟大师 |
[10:29] | Know this, old friend. | 老朋友 你得明白 |
[10:31] | Whomever I choose will not only bring peace to the valley | 不管我选了谁 不仅是给山谷带来平和 |
[10:35] | but also to you. | 也是给你 |
[10:41] | Let the tournament begin! | 比武大会现在开始 |
[10:57] | Yeah. | 帅 |
[11:00] | No, no, wait! | 不! 等等 |
[11:02] | I’m coming! Wait, wait! | 我来了! 等等! |
[11:04] | Yes! | 是我 |
[11:08] | Hey! Open the door! | 嗨 把门儿开开! |
[11:13] | Let me in! | 让我进去! |
[11:16] | Citizens of the Valley of Peace, | 平和谷的居民们 |
[11:18] | It is my great honor to present to you, Tigress! | 我深感荣幸 为你们介绍 虎妞 |
[11:22] | Viper! Crane! Monkey! Mantis! | 小蛇 鹤儿 皮猴 螳螂 |
[11:26] | The Furious Five! | “盖世五侠” |
[11:41] | Yeah, the Furious Five! | 是 盖世五侠! |
[11:44] | Warriors, prepare! | 武士们准备 |
[11:46] | Wait. No. Oh, peeky-hole. | 等等 不 噢 偷窥孔 |
[11:48] | -Ready for battle! -Yeah. | -准备比武 -太好了 |
[11:52] | The Thousand Tongues of Fire. | 千响冲天炮! |
[11:56] | Look at that. | 哇噢 看看那个 |
[11:57] | Hey! Get out of the way! | 嗨 别挡着我! |
[12:32] | And finally, Master Tigress! | 最后出场的是 虎妞大师 |
[12:37] | Believe me, citizens, you have not seen anything yet. | 相信我 居民们 你们将大开眼界 |
[12:42] | I know! | 我知道!! |
[12:43] | Master Tigress! Face iron Ox and his Blades of Death. | 虎妞上场 为您表演 空手入白刃 |
[13:01] | I sense the Dragon Warrior is among us. | 我感觉到”神龙大侠士”就在我们中间 |
[13:10] | Citizens of the Valley of Peace, | 平和谷的居民们 |
[13:13] | Master Oogway will now choose the Dragon Warrior! | 乌龟大师现在要甄选”龙战士”了 |
[13:19] | Oh, no! No, no, wait! | 什么? 不不 等等 |
[13:22] | Yeah. | 有了 |
[13:40] | Po! | 肥波 |
[13:41] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[13:43] | What does it look like I’m doing? Stop! | 你说我在干什么 别动 |
[13:46] | I’m going to see the Dragon Warrior! | 我要去看”神龙大侠” |
[13:51] | But I don’t understand. You finally had the noodle dream! | 可我不懂 你才做了面条梦啊 |
[13:56] | I lied. I don’t dream about noodles, Dad. | 我骗你的 老爸 我没梦见面条 |
[14:02] | I love kung fu! | 我爱功夫 |
[14:18] | Come on, son. Let’s get back to work. | 算了吧 儿子 还是做生意吧 |
[14:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:33] | Come back! | 回来! |
[14:59] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[15:01] | Where… | 我在哪 |
[15:05] | What are you pointing… | 你在指什么 |
[15:10] | Okay. Sorry. | 哦 对不起 |
[15:12] | I just wanted to see who the Dragon Warrior was. | 我只是想看看谁才是”神龙大侠” |
[15:14] | How interesting. | 真有意思啊 |
[15:16] | Master, are you pointing at me? | 大师 您是指我吗? |
[15:20] | -Him. -Who? | -他 -谁? |
[15:24] | -You. -Me? | -你 -我? |
[15:26] | The universe has brought us the Dragon Warrior! | 上苍降”神龙大侠”予我们 |
[15:32] | -What? -What? | -什么? -什么?! |
[15:33] | -What? -What? | -什么?! -什么?! |
[15:45] | Stop, wait! Who told you to… | 停下! 等等! 谁叫你们去的! |
[15:56] | Master Oogway, wait. | 乌龟大师 等等 |
[15:59] | That flabby panda can’t possibly be the answer to our problem. | 那只肥头大耳的熊猫不可能是救世主 |
[16:07] | That was just an accident! | 这是个意外! |
[16:08] | There are no accidents. | 存在即为合理 |
[16:26] | Forgive us, Master. We have failed you. | 请您原谅 师傅 我们让您失望了 |
[16:29] | No. if the panda has not quit by morning, | 不 要是明天那熊猫还没打退堂鼓 |
[16:32] | then I will have failed you. | 那是我让你们失望了 |
[16:53] | Wait! Wait, wait, wait! I bring a message | 等一下! 我是来送信的 |
[16:56] | from Master Shifu. | 替师傅大师 |
[17:03] | What? | 什么?! |
[17:04] | “Double the guard”? | 守卫加倍 |
[17:05] | “Extra precautions”? | 特别警戒 |
[17:07] | “Your prison may not be adequate”? | 你的天牢不够严密 |
[17:13] | You doubt my prison security? | 你怀疑我天牢的安全?! |
[17:16] | Absolutely not. | 绝对没有 |
[17:18] | Shifu does. I’m just the messenger. | 师傅这么说 我就是个传话的 |
[17:21] | I’ll give you a message for your Master shifu. | 那么请你代我传个话给师傅 |
[17:26] | Escape from Chor Ghom Prison is impossible! | 从桃岗天牢越狱绝不可能! |
[17:34] | Impressive, isn’t it? | 叹为观止吧? |
[17:37] | It’s very impressive. | 是 是 叹为观止 |
[17:39] | It’s very impressive. | 相当的叹为观止 |
[17:40] | One way in, one way out. | 进道出路 只有一条 |
[17:43] | One thousand guards and one prisoner. | 千名守卫 只为一囚 |
[17:47] | Yes, except that prisoner | 没错 只是那个囚徒是… |
[17:50] | is Tai Lung. | 大龙 |
[17:56] | Take us down. | 送我们下去 |
[18:03] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[18:15] | Oh, my. | 噢 我的 |
[18:21] | Behold Tai Lung. | 看看 这就是大龙 |
[18:26] | I’m just gonna wait right here. | 我…我还是待在这儿吧 |
[18:29] | It’s nothing to worry about. It’s perfectly safe. | 没什么好担心的 万无一失 |
[18:33] | Crossbows! At the ready! | 弓箭准备 |
[18:36] | Crossbows? | 弓箭 |
[18:38] | Hey, tough guy, did you hear? | 嗨 牛人 你听说了吗? |
[18:40] | Oogway’s giving someone the Dragon Scroll, and it’s not gonna be you. | 乌龟要把龙卷轴传人了 别想了反正不会是你 |
[18:45] | Don’t get him mad. | 别把他惹恼了 |
[18:47] | What’s he gonna do about it? I’ve got him completely immobilized. | 他又能怎么着 我已经把他捆结实了 |
[18:56] | Did I step on the wittle kitfy’s tail? | 我刚是不是踩到小猫咪的尾巴了 |
[19:00] | I’m good. I’ve seen enough. | 我服了 我看的够多了 |
[19:02] | I’ll tell Shifu he has nothing to worry about. | 我会跟师傅说没啥可担心的 |
[19:04] | No, he doesn’t. | 当然不用担心 |
[19:05] | I’ll tell him that. | 我会告诉他的 |
[19:08] | Can we please go now? | 咱们能走了吗? |
[19:25] | Dragon Warrior! Dragon Warrior! | 神龙大侠 神龙大侠 |
[19:34] | Wait a second! | 等一下 |
[19:41] | I think there’s been a slight mistake. Everyone seems to think that I’m… | 我想这是个小误会 大家都以为我是… |
[19:48] | The Sacred Hall of Warriors! No way! | “神龙大侠”的神秘大厅 不会吧 |
[19:53] | Look at this place. | 瞧瞧这地儿 |
[19:56] | Master Flying Rhino’s armor, with authentic battle damage! | 飞行犀牛大师的盔甲 还有货真价实的战斗损坏! |
[20:03] | The Sword of Heroes! | 英雄之刀! |
[20:05] | Said to be so sharp you can cut yourself just by looking… | 据说吹毛断发 看看都会受伤 |
[20:10] | The invisible Trident of Destiny! | 隐形的命运之杖! |
[20:14] | I’ve only seen paintings of that painting. | 我只见过这画的赝品 |
[20:24] | No! | 不会吧 |
[20:27] | The Legendary Urn of Whispering Warriors. | 传说中的武士窃语之瓮 |
[20:29] | Said to contain the souls Of the entire Tenshu army. | 据说里面有整个天书军的灵魂 |
[20:36] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[20:37] | Have you finished sight-seeing? | 你观光完毕了吗? |
[20:40] | Sorry, I should have come to you first. | 对不起 我该先来看你 |
[20:42] | My patience is wearing thin. | 我的耐心有限 |
[20:44] | Well, I mean, it’s not like you were going anywhere. | 不过 看起来你也没法去哪儿 |
[20:47] | -Would you turn around? -Sure. | -你能转过身来吗? -当然 |
[20:49] | How’s it going? | 嗨 这样怎么样 |
[20:50] | How do you get 5,000… Master Shifu! | 你是怎么让五千… 师傅大师 |
[20:55] | Someone broke that. | 有人把这个打碎了 |
[20:57] | But I’ll fix it. Do you have some | 但我会给补好的 你有没有… |
[21:00] | glue? | …胶水吗? |
[21:05] | A splinter. | 一块碎片 |
[21:06] | So you’re the legendary Dragon Warrior? | 你就是那个传说中的”神龙大侠”? |
[21:09] | -I guess so. -Wrong! | -我想是吧 -错 |
[21:12] | You are not the Dragon Warrior.You will never be the Dragon Warrior until | 你不是也不可能是神龙大侠除非 |
[21:16] | you have learned the secret of the Dragon Scroll. | 除非你学会了那龙轴里的秘密 |
[21:21] | So, how does this work? | 那我怎么上去呢 |
[21:23] | Do you have a ladder, ora trampoline, or… | 你有梯子或者蹦床或者 |
[21:28] | You think it’s that easy? That I’ll just hand you the secret | 你想的太简单了 我会把那无限力量的秘密 |
[21:32] | -to limitless power? -No, i… | -就这么交给你? -不 我… |
[21:34] | One must first master the highest level of kung fu. | 一个人必须先达到功夫的最高境界 |
[21:37] | And that is clearly impossible if that one is someone like you. | 而像你这样的某人是不可能了 |
[21:41] | Someone like me? | 像我这样 |
[21:42] | Yes, look atyou! This fat butt! Flabby arms! | 没错 你瞧瞧 你这肥臀 松弛的臂 |
[21:47] | Those are sensitive in the flabby parts. | 啊 这些赘肉可都娇贵的很呢 |
[21:49] | And this ridiculous belly. | 还有这滑天下之大稽的大肚皮 |
[21:52] | And utter disregard for personal hygiene. | 还有 一点儿也不讲卫生 |
[21:56] | Now, wait a minute. That’s uncalled for. | 嘿 积点口德 这么说可有点不耐听 |
[21:58] | Don’t stand that close. I can smell your breath. | 别站这么近 口臭都出来了 |
[22:01] | Listen, Oogway said I was… | 听着 乌龟大师说我是…. |
[22:02] | The Wuxi Finger Hold. Not the Wuxi Finger Hold! | 啊 巫师指 别用巫师指 |
[22:05] | Oh, you know this hold? | 哦 你知道这个指法 |
[22:08] | Developed by Master Wuxi in the Third Dynasty. Yes. | 第三王朝时 巫师大师发明的 |
[22:11] | Then you know what happens when I flex my pinky. | 那你一定知道 一旦弯下小指会发生什么了 |
[22:14] | -No, no! -You know the hardest part of this? | -不 不要 -你知道最难办的是什么吗? |
[22:17] | The hardest part is cleaning up afterwards. | 就是清理你的尸骨残骸 |
[22:21] | Okay, okay, take it easy. | 好吧 好吧 不要激动 |
[22:23] | Now listen closely, panda. | 那仔细听着 熊猫 |
[22:26] | Oogway may have picked you, but when I’m through with you, | 乌龟也许选了你 可当我找上你 |
[22:29] | I promise you, you’re going to wish he hadn’t! Are we clear? | 我向你保证 你会希望 他选的不是你! 清楚了吗 |
[22:34] | Yeah, we’re clear. We’re so clear. | 清楚了 清楚了 太清楚了 |
[22:37] | Good. | 很好 呵呵 |
[22:39] | I can’t wait to get started. | 我都按耐不住 就等着开始了 |
[23:21] | -Let’s begin. -Wait, wait, wait. | -我们开始吧 -等等 |
[23:23] | What? | 什么? |
[23:26] | -Now? -Yes, now. | -现在? -是的 现在! |
[23:29] | Unless the great Oogway was wrong and you are not the Dragon Warrior. | 除非你认为了不起的乌龟错了 而你也不是”神龙大侠” |
[23:33] | Oh, okay, well… | 好吧 |
[23:35] | I don’t know if I can do all of those moves. | 我不知道我能不能.. 把那些招式都比划出来 |
[23:39] | Well, if we don’t try, we’ll never know, will we? | 不试试 又怎么能知道呢 |
[23:41] | Yeah, it’s just, maybe we can find something more suited to my level. | 是啊 但能不能从更合适我这个层次的开始 |
[23:45] | What level is that? | 那你的层次又是什么呢? |
[23:46] | Well, I’m not a master, but | 你知道…我不是大师 |
[23:50] | let’s just start at zero. level zero. | 不如从零级开始 零级 |
[23:53] | No. There is no such thing as level zero. | 不 从来没有零级的说法 |
[23:57] | -Maybe I can start with that. -That? | -嘿 也许我可以从那开始 -那个? |
[24:00] | We use that for training children and propping the door open when it’s hot. | 我们用这训练孩子 天热的时候还用来顶着门 |
[24:05] | But if you insist… | 可要是你坚持的话 |
[24:06] | The Furious Five! | 喔 是”盖世五侠”! |
[24:09] | You’re so much bigger than your action figures. | 你们可比功夫公仔大多了 |
[24:12] | Except for you, Mantis. You’re about the same. | 除了你 螳螂 你还是那么大 |
[24:17] | Go ahead, panda. Show us what you can do. | 开始吧 熊猫 让我们看看你的能耐 |
[24:21] | Are they gonna watch, or should I wait till they get back to work or something? | 你们就在这看我打? 还是我应该等你们都回去再开始… |
[24:25] | Hit it. | 出招 |
[24:26] | Okay, yeah. I mean, I just ate. So I’m still digesting. | 好吧 我才刚吃完东西 所以还在消化 |
[24:31] | So my kung fu might not be as good as later on. | 所以我的功夫可能不像晚些那么好 |
[24:34] | Just hit it. | 快出招! |
[24:36] | all right. | 好吧 |
[24:38] | What you got? You got nothing, ’cause I got it right here. | 你算老几啊?你算个屁 有我在这儿 |
[24:42] | You picking on my friends? Get ready to feel thunder. | 你找我朋友的茬? 等着找死吧 |
[24:45] | I’m coming at you with crazy feet. What you gonna do about crazy feet? | 看我佛山无影脚 你没辙了吧? |
[24:47] | Come on. I’m a blur. You’ve never seen bear style. | 我移型幻影 你看不见 看不见 |
[24:50] | You’ve only seen praying mantis. | 你就知道螳臂 |
[24:52] | Or monkey style. | 猴拳 |
[24:55] | Or I could come at you snickety-snake. | 金蛇狂舞袭击你 |
[24:57] | Would you hit it! | 你能出招吗?! |
[25:00] | all right. all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[25:08] | Why don’t you try again? A little harder. | 再来一次 重点打 |
[25:12] | How’s that? | 怎样…啊 |
[25:24] | That hurts. | 疼死我了! |
[25:33] | This will be easier than I thought. | 这比我想得可简单多了 |
[25:35] | I’m feeling a little nauseous! | 我感到有点想吐 |
[25:38] | Those are hard! | 他们太难了 |
[25:44] | My tenders. | 我的命根子 |
[26:14] | How did I do? | 我表现如何 |
[26:15] | There is now a level zero. | 算得上零级了 |
[26:19] | -There’s no words. -No denying that. | -没话可说了 -别不承认 |
[26:22] | I don’t understand what Master Oogway was thinking. | 我不明白乌龟大师在想什么 |
[26:24] | The poor guy’s gonna get himseif killed. | 那可怜的孩子 差点自送黄泉 |
[26:27] | He is so mighfy! | 他太”无敌”了! |
[26:29] | The Dragon Warrior fell out of the sky on a ball of fire! | “神龙大侠”从天而降坐在火球上 |
[26:34] | When he walks, the very ground shakes! | 举手投足 地动山摇! |
[26:38] | One would think Master Oogway would choose someone who knew kung fu. | 本以为乌龟大师会选一个会功夫的 |
[26:42] | Yeah, or could at least touch his toes. | 没错 起码是一个能摸到脚趾头的 |
[26:44] | Or even see his toes. | 至少也要能看到自己的脚吧 |
[27:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:21] | Great. | 很好 |
[27:38] | Hi. You’re up. | 嗨 你还没睡啊 |
[27:39] | I am now. | 现在醒了 |
[27:41] | I was just… | 我只是 |
[27:42] | Some day, huh? | 不简单的一天哈 |
[27:44] | That kung fu stuff is hard work, right? Are your biceps sore? | 功夫可够累人的哈 你二头肌酸不? |
[27:50] | I’ve had a long and rather disappointing day, so… | 今天已经是又长又失望的一天了 所以 |
[27:55] | Yeah, I should probably get to sleep now. | 我差不多也该睡觉了 |
[27:59] | -Yeah, yeah, yeah. Of course. -Okay, thanks. | -是是 当然 -谢谢 |
[28:01] | It’s just… Man, I’m such a big fan! | 只是 我可是你们的超级粉丝 |
[28:04] | You guys were amazing at the Battle of Weeping River. | 卫平河战役 你们表现得太厉害了 |
[28:07] | Outnumbered a thousand to one, but you didn’t stop. You just… | 敌人千倍于你们 你们毫无退意 你们只是 |
[28:13] | Sorry about that. | 哦 不好意思哦 |
[28:15] | Look, you don’t belong here. | 听着 你不属于这儿 |
[28:20] | I know. I know. You’re right. | 呃 我知道 你没错 |
[28:23] | I don’t have… I just… | 我没有… 我只是… |
[28:25] | My whole life I dreamed of… | 我一生都梦想… |
[28:27] | No, I meant you don’t belong here. I mean, in this room. This is my room. | 不 我指你不属于”这儿” 我指这个房间 这是我的房间 |
[28:33] | Property of Crane. | 鹤儿产权所有 |
[28:35] | Okay. Right, right. | 哦 好的 确实 确实 |
[28:37] | So, you want to get to sleep. | 那么…你想睡觉了? |
[28:40] | -Yeah. -I’m keeping you up. | -是的 -我妨碍你了 |
[28:42] | We got big things tomorrow. | 明天还有要事呢 |
[28:44] | all right. You’re awesome. Last thing I’m gonna say. Bye-bye. | 好吧 你很彪悍! 我就说这么多 拜拜 |
[28:52] | What was that? | 你刚说什么? |
[28:53] | I didn’t say anything. | 我什么都没说 |
[28:55] | Okay. all right. Good night. | 好的 晚安 |
[28:57] | Sleep well. | 好梦! |
[29:01] | That seemed a little awkward. | 貌似有点尴尬 |
[29:05] | Master Tigress! I didn’t mean to wake you. | 虎妞大师! 没想吵醒你 |
[29:07] | -You don’t belong here. -Yeah, of course. | -你不属于这里! -是 当然 |
[29:10] | This is your room. | 这是你的房间 |
[29:11] | I mean, you don’t belong in the Jade Palace. | 我的意思是 你不配待在翡翠宫 |
[29:15] | You’re a disgrace to kung fu, and if you have | 你让功夫蒙羞 |
[29:17] | any respect for who we are and what we do, | 如果你对我们 还有我们的事业存有敬重 |
[29:21] | you will be gone by morning. | 明早前 你就该走人 |
[29:29] | Big fan! | 超级粉丝哦 |
[29:38] | I see you have found the Sacred Peach Tree of Heavenly Wisdom. | 看来你找到了神秘的天堂智慧桃树啊 |
[29:44] | Is that what this is? Sorry. I thought it was just a regular peach tree. | 这就是那棵树? 抱歉我以为它就是棵普通桃树 |
[29:49] | I understand. You eat when you are upset. | 我能理解 你不开心的时候就会狂吃东西 |
[29:54] | Upset? I’m not upset. What makes you think I’m upset. | 不开心? 我没不开心啊 什么让你认为我不开心了? |
[29:59] | So why are you upset? | 那你为什么不开心呢? |
[30:07] | I probably sucked more today than anyone in the history of kung fu. | 我可能是功夫史上最烂的 |
[30:10] | in the history of China. in the history of sucking! | 中国史上最烂的 烂人史上也是最烂的! |
[30:14] | Probably. | 可能吧 |
[30:15] | And the Five! Man, you should’ve seen them! They totally hate me. | 看看”盖世五侠”! 你该看看 他们对我恨之入骨啊! |
[30:19] | Totally. | 一点不假 |
[30:20] | How is Shifu ever going to turn me into the Dragon Warrior? | 师傅怎么可能把我变成”神龙大侠”啊? |
[30:26] | I mean, I’m not like the Five. | 我一点也不像”五杰” |
[30:28] | I’ve got no claws, no wings, no venom. | 我没爪子 没翅膀 也没毒牙 |
[30:32] | Even Mantis has those thingies. | 就连螳螂 也有那些….镰刀 |
[30:36] | Maybe I should just quit and go back to making noodles. | 唉 也许我就该一走了之 回家煮面 |
[30:43] | Quit, don’t quit. | 走? 不走! |
[30:45] | Noodles, don’t noodles. | 面条? 不要面条! |
[30:49] | You are too concerned with what was and what will be. | 你太在意过去是怎样 将来会怎样了 |
[30:54] | There’s a saying. | 有句谚语说得好 |
[30:56] | Yesterday is history, | 昨日之日不可留, |
[30:58] | tomorrow is a mystery, | 明日之日未可知, |
[31:01] | but today is a gift. | 今日之日胜千金. |
[31:04] | That is why it is called the present. | 这就是为什么要把它叫做”present” (present既有”现在”,也有”礼物”的意思) |
[31:37] | -Oh, no! -What’s happening? | -噢 不会吧 -发生什么了? |
[31:39] | To your battle stations! Go! Go! Go! | 去你的战斗位置 快 快 |
[31:50] | Fire crossbows! | 巨箭开火! |
[31:52] | Fire! | 开火! |
[31:56] | Fire! | 开火! |
[32:05] | Tai Lung is free! I must warn Shifu. | 大龙越狱了! 我必须去警告师傅 |
[32:08] | You’re not going anywhere! Neither is he! | -你哪儿都别去!他也哪都别想去! |
[32:10] | -Let go of me! -Bring it up! | -放开我 -把它拉起来 |
[32:14] | Wait! Bring it back! | 等一下 把它放回去 |
[32:35] | -He’s coming this way! -He won’t get far. Archers! | -他朝这来了 -他过不来的 弓箭手 |
[33:46] | We’re dead. So very, very dead. | 我们死翘翘了 死得很翘很翘了! |
[33:50] | Not yet we’re not. Now! | 还没呢 我们还没! 现在! |
[34:40] | -Can we run now? -Yes. | -现在能跑了么 -是的 |
[35:04] | I’m glad Shifu sent you. | 我很高兴师傅派你来 |
[35:07] | I was beginning to think I’d been forgotten. | 我还以为都把我忘了呢 |
[35:10] | Fly back there and tell them | 飞回去跟他们说 |
[35:12] | the real Dragon Warrior is coming home. | 真正的”神龙大侠”要回家了 |
[35:28] | -Good morning, Master! -Good morning, Master! | 早上好 大师 |
[35:31] | Panda! | 熊猫! |
[35:33] | Panda! | 熊猫! |
[35:34] | Wake up! | 起床! |
[35:39] | He’s quit. | 他退出了 |
[35:42] | What do we do now, Master, with the panda gone? | 我们现在做什么 熊猫走了 熊猫走了 |
[35:45] | Who will be the Dragon Warrior? | 谁会成为”神龙大侠”呢? |
[35:47] | all we can do is resume our training and trust that in time, | 我们能做的 就是勤加练习 假以时日 |
[35:50] | the true Dragon Warrior will be revealed. | 真正的”神龙大侠”便会脱颖而出 |
[35:55] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干吗? |
[35:57] | Hi! Good morning, Master! | 早上好 大师 |
[35:59] | I thought I’d warm up a little. | 我想先热热身 |
[36:03] | You’re stuck. | 你是被卡住了 |
[36:04] | Stuck? No. What? Stuck? | 卡住了? 什么 哪有? |
[36:08] | No. This is one of my… Yeah, I’m stuck. | 这是我的一只 没错 我是被卡住了 |
[36:10] | -Help him. -Oh, dear. | -去帮他 -噢 我的祖宗 |
[36:13] | Maybe on three. One, two, | 我数到三! 一 二 |
[36:17] | three. | …三 |
[36:20] | -Thank you. -Don’t mention it. | -谢谢 -别提这事 |
[36:22] | -No, really, I appreciate… -Ever. | -不 我真的很感激… -永远别提! |
[36:25] | You actually thought you could learn to do a full split in one night? | 你真以为你能一夜练成横劈? |
[36:29] | It takes years to develop one’s flexibility! | 这可是数年苦练 才修得的柔韧性 |
[36:33] | And years longer to apply it in combat! | 再继以数载 才能用之以战 |
[36:46] | Put that down! | 把-那-放-下-来! |
[36:47] | The only souvenirs we collect here are bloody knuckles and broken bones. | 我们只收集的纪念品是流血的指节跟断掉的骨头 |
[36:52] | Yeah! Excellent. | 好啊 棒极了! |
[36:56] | Let’s get started. | 让我们开始吧 |
[36:59] | -Are you ready? -I was born ready… | -你准备好了吗? -我打小就准备…啊! |
[37:03] | I’m sorry, brother. I thought you said you were ready. | 真不好意思 我以为你说了你准备好了呢 |
[37:06] | That was awesome! Let’s go again! | 那太彪悍了 我们再来一次吧 |
[37:36] | I’ve been taking it easy on you, panda. But no more. | 我一直都还比较照顾你 熊猫 可现在不了 |
[37:39] | Your next opponent will be me. | 下一个对手 就是我了 |
[37:41] | all right! Yeah, let’s go! | 好 太棒了 上吧! |
[37:45] | Step forth. | 上前一步 |
[37:47] | The true path to victory is to find your opponent’s weakness | 胜利的两个诀窍就是 找到对手的软肋 |
[37:51] | and make him suffer for it. | 并让其为之受罪 |
[37:53] | Oh, yeah! | 爽 |
[37:54] | To take his strength and use it against him | 出其不意 攻其不备! |
[37:58] | until he finally falls | 直到他倒下放弃 |
[38:00] | or quits. | 认输退出 |
[38:01] | A real warrior never quits. | 真的武士绝不言弃 |
[38:04] | Don’t worry, Master. I will never quit! | 别担心 大师 我永远不会放弃的! |
[38:17] | If he’s smart, he won’t come back up those steps. | 如果他够聪明 他不会再爬上来了 |
[38:20] | But he will. | 可他会上来的 |
[38:22] | He’s not going to quit, is he? | 他不会放弃的 是吗? |
[38:24] | He’s not going to quit bouncing, I’ll tell you that. | 我可以告诉你 他不会放弃弹跳的 |
[38:39] | I thought you said acupuncture would make me feel better. | 我记得你说针灸会让我好受些 |
[38:42] | Trust me, it will. | 相信我 会的 |
[38:43] | It’s just not easy finding the right nerve points under all this… | 只是不容易找准你的穴位 都是些 |
[38:47] | -Fat? -Fur. I was going to say fur. | -脂肪? -毛皮 我是想说毛皮的 |
[38:49] | Sure you were. | 知道你是这意思 |
[38:51] | Who am I to judge a warrior based on his size? Look at me. | 我怎么会用体型来评价一个武士 看看我 |
[38:56] | I’m over here. | 我在这里 |
[38:58] | Maybe you should look at this again. | 也许你得再看看这个 |
[39:00] | Oh, okay. | 噢 好吧 |
[39:06] | Stop it. Stop! | 住手 住手…啊! |
[39:09] | I know Master Shifu is trying to inspire me and all, | 我知道师傅大师是在激励我 |
[39:12] | but if I didn’t know any better, I’d say he was trying to get rid of me. | 要不是我了解他 我还会以为他是想撵我走 |
[39:21] | I know he can seem kind of heartless, | 我知道他看上去有点无情 |
[39:24] | but he wasn’t always like that. | 可他不总是这样的 |
[39:26] | According to legend, | 传说 |
[39:27] | there was once a time when Master Shifu actually used to smile. | 很久前 师傅也曾笑口常开 |
[39:32] | -No! -Yes. | -不可能 -可能 |
[39:34] | But that was before. | 那是在….之前 |
[39:35] | Before what? | 在什么之前? |
[39:37] | Before Tai Lung. | 在大龙之前 |
[39:39] | We’re not really supposed to talk about him. | 是啊 我们不该提起他的 |
[39:41] | Well, if he’s going to stay here, he should know. | 要是他打算留下 他也该知道 |
[39:44] | Guys, guys, I know about Tai Lung. | 大伙 大伙 我知道大龙 |
[39:46] | He was a student. The first ever to master the thousand scrolls of kung fu. | 他是有史以来第一个 学会了师傅千般武艺的徒弟 |
[39:52] | And then he turned bad, and now he’s in jail. | 然后他变坏了 然后…就蹲大牢了… |
[39:56] | He wasn’t just a student. | 他不只是个徒弟 |
[40:03] | Shifu found him as a cub | 师傅在他还在襁褓中时就发现了 |
[40:07] | and he raised him as his son. | 抚养他长大 视同己出 |
[40:12] | And when the boy showed talent in kung fu, | 当发现那小子天生就是武学奇才时 |
[40:16] | Shifu trained him. | 师傅倾其所能悉心教导 |
[40:19] | He believed in him. He told him he was destined for greatness. | 信任他 跟他说必将成其大器 |
[40:25] | It was never enough for Tai Lung. | 大龙他永远不满足 |
[40:29] | He wanted the Dragon Scroll. | 他想得到龙之卷轴 |
[40:31] | But Oogway saw darkness in his heart and refused. | 可乌龟洞察到他心中的黑暗 拒绝传之于他 |
[40:35] | Outraged, Tai Lung laid waste to the valley. | 盛怒之下 大龙血洗山谷 |
[40:42] | He tried to take the scroll by force. | 他试图强行夺取龙轴 |
[40:44] | And Shifu had to destroy what he had created. | 可师傅必须毁灭他自己造就的… |
[40:50] | But how could he? | 他怎么忍心呢? |
[41:06] | Shifu loved Tai Lung like he had never loved anyone before. | 师傅之前从没像爱大龙那样爱过别人 |
[41:18] | Or since. | 或者说 从那之后 |
[41:28] | And now he has a chance to make things right. | 而现在他有机会 来拨乱返正 |
[41:31] | To train the true Dragon Warrior. | 训练真正的”神龙大侠” |
[41:33] | And he’s stuck with you. | 却碰到了你 |
[41:36] | A big fat panda who treats it like a joke. | 这只肥头大耳玩世不恭的熊猫 |
[41:41] | That is it! | 够了! 到此为止! |
[41:42] | Wait! My fault! I accidentally tweaked his facial nerve. | 等等 我的错! 我不小心扎到了他面部神经 |
[41:48] | And may have also stopped his heart. | 好像心脏也被扎停了 |
[41:54] | inner peace. | 心静我静 |
[41:57] | inner peace. | 心静我静 |
[42:02] | inner… | 心… 心… 心… 心… |
[42:05] | inner peace. | 心静我静 |
[42:10] | Would whoever is making thatflapping sound quiet down? | 谁在外面吵吵闹闹的?给我安静点! |
[42:18] | inner… | 心静… |
[42:24] | Oh, Zeng. | 噢 小曾 |
[42:26] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[42:27] | I could use some good news right now. | 我现在可以利用一些好消息了 |
[42:37] | Master! Master! | 大师 大师 |
[42:39] | I have… it’s… it’s very bad news. | 我有… 是… 呃…大势不妙了 |
[42:44] | Shifu. | 师傅 |
[42:46] | There is just news. There is no good or bad. | 消息就是消息 没有好坏之分 |
[42:49] | Master, your vision… Your vision was right. | 大师 你的幻相…你的幻相应验了! |
[42:53] | Tai Lung has broken out of prison. He’s on his way. | 大龙越狱了 他正赶过来! |
[42:58] | That is bad news | 这还真是坏消息 |
[43:01] | If you do not believe that the Dragon Warrior can stop him. | 如果你不相信”神龙大侠”可以阻止他的话 |
[43:05] | The panda? Master, that panda is not the Dragon Warrior. | 那只熊猫?大师 那熊猫可不是什么”神龙大侠” |
[43:10] | He wasn’t meant to be here! it was an accident. | 根本不该在这儿 那是个巧合 |
[43:13] | There are no accidents. | 没有巧合 |
[43:17] | Yes, I know. You’ve said that already. | 是的我知道 你已经说过了 |
[43:20] | -Twice. -Well, that was no accident, either. | -两遍 -那也绝非偶然. |
[43:24] | Thrice. | 三次 |
[43:25] | My old friend, | 我的老朋友 |
[43:27] | the panda will never fulfill his destiny, nor you yours, | 肥波没法完成他的使命的 你也一样 |
[43:32] | until you let go of the illusion of control. | 除非别让假象蒙蔽你的眼睛 |
[43:35] | Illusion? | 假象 |
[43:37] | Yes. Look at this tree, Shifu. | 没错 看看这棵树 师傅 |
[43:40] | I cannot make it blossom when it suits me, | 我无法强迫它开花愉悦我 |
[43:43] | nor make it bear fruit before its time. | 时机未到我也不能让它结果 |
[43:46] | But there are things we can control. | 但是 有些事情我们可以控制的 |
[43:50] | I can control when the fruit will fall. | 我可以左右果子何时落地 |
[43:54] | And I can control | 我还可以左右… |
[43:57] | where to plant the seed. | 种与何地 |
[43:59] | That is no illusion, Master. | 这可不是假象 大师 |
[44:03] | Yes. | 即便如此… |
[44:05] | But no matter what you do | 但是无论你做什么 |
[44:07] | that seed will grow to be a peach tree. | 这种子终会长成桃树 |
[44:10] | You may wish for an apple or an orange, but you will get a peach. | 你也许想要苹果或是橘子 但你能得到的只是桃子而已 |
[44:15] | But a peach cannot defeat Tai Lung! | 但是桃子不能打败大龙 |
[44:19] | Maybe it can. | 也许可以呢 |
[44:22] | If you are willing to guide it. | 只要你愿意对其谆谆教导 |
[44:25] | To nurture it. | 悉心培养 |
[44:27] | To believe in it. | 心存信念 |
[44:28] | But how? How? | 但是得怎么做呢? 怎么做呢? |
[44:31] | I need your help, Master. | 我需要你的帮助 大师 |
[44:33] | No, you just need to believe. | 不需要 你只需要相信 |
[44:37] | Promise me, Shifu. | 答应我 师傅 |
[44:40] | Promise me you will believe. | 答应我你会相信 |
[44:43] | I will try. | 我尽量 |
[44:47] | Good. | 很好 |
[44:51] | My time has come. | 我气数已尽 |
[44:55] | You must continue your journey without me. | 你得孤身上路了 |
[45:00] | What are you… Wait! | 什… 什…你说什…等等 |
[45:03] | Master! | 大师! |
[45:06] | You can’t leave me! | 不要丢下我一个 |
[45:11] | You must believe. | 你必须相信 |
[45:14] | Master! | 大师! |
[45:46] | Yeah, so I’m like, “Fine, you may be a wolf, | 可怕吧?对呀 和你说的差不多 就算你是豺狼… |
[45:49] | “you may be the scariest bandit in Haijin Province, | 你也许还是福建第一恶霸 |
[45:52] | “but you’re a lousy tipper.” | 要是不懂给狱卒点儿好处… |
[45:54] | Really? So how did you get out of there allve? | 真的?那你是怎么活着回来的? |
[45:58] | I mean, I didn’t actually say that, | 我… 我没有真的说出口 |
[46:01] | but I thought it | 我只是心里 |
[46:02] | in my mind. | 这么想 |
[46:04] | If he could read my mind, he’d be, like, “What?” | 他要是会读心术的话 他一定会:”你胆子还真大?” |
[46:08] | Order up! Hope you like it. | 上菜咯 希望你们会喜欢 |
[46:12] | -This is really good! -No, come on. | -味道好极了 -得了 |
[46:15] | Try my dad’s Secret lngredient Soup. He actually knows the secret ingredient. | 你得尝尝我老爸的私酿密汤 只有他知道秘方 |
[46:20] | What are you talking about? This is amazing! | 你在说什么? 这太好吃了 |
[46:22] | -You’re a really good cook. -I wish my mouth was bigger. | -你可真会煮 -为什么我嘴巴不再大点呢 |
[46:25] | Tigress, you’ve got to try this. | 虎姐 快尝尝 |
[46:27] | It is said that the Dragon Warrior can survive for months at a time | 相传”神龙大侠”单靠 |
[46:31] | on nothing but the dew of a single ginkgo leaf and the energy of the universe. | 银杏甘露和日月精华就可活好几个月 |
[46:37] | I guess my body doesn’t know it’s the Dragon Warrior yet. | 我猜我的身体还没意识到它成了”神龙大侠”呢 |
[46:41] | I’m gonna need a lot more than dew and universe juice. | 光靠甘露和日月可没法活 |
[46:50] | -What? -Nothing, Master Shifu. | -笑啥? -没事 师傅 |
[46:56] | You’ll never be the Dragon Warrior | 你永远都不会成为”神龙大侠” |
[46:58] | unless you lose 500 pounds and brush your teeth! | 除非你减掉500磅 刷干净牙 |
[47:01] | What is that noise you’re making? Laughter? I never heard of it! | 吵什么吵?! 笑声 我听都没听过 |
[47:05] | Work hard, panda, and maybe someday | 努力吧 熊猫 也许有一天 |
[47:08] | you will have ears like mine. | 你可以拥有像我一样的耳朵 |
[47:11] | That’s good. | 还真像 |
[47:13] | Ears. It’s not working for you? I thought they were pretty good. | 耳朵 不好笑吗? 我觉得蛮不错的 |
[47:17] | It’s Shifu! | 是师傅! |
[47:18] | Of course it’s Shifu. What do you think I’m doing? | 当然是师傅 不然你以为我在模仿谁 |
[47:23] | Master Shifu! | 噢… 师傅大师 |
[47:28] | You think this is funny? | 你们觉得好笑吗? |
[47:29] | Tai Lung has escaped and you’re acting like children! | 大龙越狱了 你们还跟个毛孩子一样 |
[47:32] | -What? -He is coming for the Dragon Scroll, | -什么? -他是冲着”龙之卷轴”来的 |
[47:35] | and you are the only one who can stop him. | 而你是唯一可以阻止他的人 |
[47:41] | And here I am saying you got no sense of humor. | 哈哈 我说的没错吧 你还真不懂幽默 |
[47:43] | I’m gonna stop Tai Lung. | 我要阻止大龙 |
[47:46] | What? You’re serious? And I have to… | 啥?! 你当真?我得… |
[47:50] | Master Oogway will stop him, he did it before, he’ll do it again. | 乌龟大师会阻止他的像上次一样 |
[47:54] | Oogway cannot! | 乌龟不能 |
[47:56] | Not anymore. | 再也不能了 |
[47:58] | Our only hope is the Dragon Warrior. | 我们唯一的希望就只剩下”神龙大侠”了 |
[48:01] | -The panda? -Yes, the panda! | -这熊猫? -就是这熊猫 |
[48:03] | Master, let us stop Tai Lung. This is what you’ve trained us for. | 师傅 拜托 让我们来阻止大龙 这也是你教我们武功的目的呀 |
[48:07] | No! it is not your destiny to defeat Tai Lung. | 不 打败大龙不是你的使命 |
[48:10] | It is his! | 而是他的! |
[48:12] | Where’d he go? | 人呢? |
[48:20] | You cannot leave! A real warrior never quits. | 你不可以走 真的武士是永不言弃的 |
[48:24] | Watch me. | 看看我 |
[48:28] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[48:29] | How am I supposed to beat Tai Lung? I can’t even beat you to the stairs. | 我凭什么打败大龙 我连绕过你下山都不行 |
[48:33] | You will beat him because you are the Dragon Warrior. | 你可以打败他的 因为你是”神龙大侠” |
[48:37] | You don’t believe that. You never believed that. | 你不信这鬼话 你从没信过这鬼话 |
[48:40] | From the beginning, you’ve tried to get rid of me. | 我初来乍到的时候 你不是想方设法把我踢走? |
[48:43] | Yes! I was. | 没错 |
[48:46] | But now I ask you to trust in your master as I have come to trust in mine. | 但现在 我要你相信你师傅 就像我开始相信你一样 |
[48:52] | You’re not my master. And I’m not the Dragon Warrior. | 你不是我师傅 我也不是什么”神龙大侠” |
[48:56] | Then why didn’t you quit? | 那你为什么不放弃 |
[48:57] | You knew I was trying to get rid of you, yet you stayed. | 你明知道我要赶你走 但你还是留下了 |
[49:00] | Yeah, I stayed. | 没错 我是留下了 |
[49:02] | I stayed because every time you threw a brick at my head | 我留下是因为 每次你往我头上拍砖 |
[49:06] | or said I smelled, it hurt, but it could never hurt more | 或者说我难闻 这很让我伤心 |
[49:10] | than it did every day of my life just being me. | 但是每天我看到自己不成材 更让我伤心 |
[49:15] | I stayed because I thought, if anyone could change me, | 我留下 是因为我知道 要是还有人能改变我 |
[49:19] | could make me not me, | 可以让我超越自我 |
[49:22] | It was you, | 那个人就是你 |
[49:24] | the greatest kung fu teacher in all of China! | 全中国最了不起的功夫师傅 |
[49:27] | But I can change you! | 我可以改变你 |
[49:29] | I can turn you into the Dragon Warrior! And I will! | 我可以让你成为”神龙大侠” 我会的 |
[49:32] | Come on. Tai Lung is on his way here right now. | 拜托 大龙马上就要赶到了 |
[49:36] | Even if it takes him a hundred years to get here, how are you | 就算他要在路上耗上个一百年 |
[49:40] | gonna change this into the Dragon Warrior? | 你又怎么能把眼前这个肥仔训练成神龙大侠 |
[49:46] | How? | 哪有办法? |
[49:49] | How? | 有吗? |
[49:53] | -How? -I don’t know! | -没有了吧? -我不知道 |
[50:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[50:12] | That’s what I thought. | 我就知道 |
[50:52] | This is what you trained me for. | 养兵千日 用兵一时 |
[51:02] | Tigress! | 虎妞! |
[51:07] | Don’t try and stop me. | 别想拦我! |
[51:12] | We’re not trying to stop you. | 我们不是要拦你 |
[51:13] | What? | 什么? |
[51:14] | We’re coming with you! | 我们是要跟你并肩作战 |
[52:29] | What? I eat when I’m upset, okay? | 怎么啦? 我不开心就吃不行吗? |
[52:34] | No need to explain. | 噢 不需要解释 |
[52:35] | I thought you might be Monkey. | 我还以为是皮猴儿呢 |
[52:37] | He hides his almond cookies on the top shelf. | 他总把杏仁饼干藏在架子最上面 |
[53:01] | Don’t tell Monkey. | 别跟猴哥说 |
[53:02] | -Look at you. -Yeah, I know, I disgust you. | -看看你 -我知道 我让你看了恶心 |
[53:06] | No, I mean, how did you get up there? | 不 我是说 你是怎么爬上去的? |
[53:09] | I don’t know. I guess… | 不晓得 我只是… |
[53:12] | I don’t know. I was getting a cookie. | 不晓得 我只是想着饼干 |
[53:14] | Yet you are ten feet of the ground. | 然后你就瞬间离地十尺 |
[53:17] | And have done a perfect spilt. | 而且还做出了完美的一字马 |
[53:19] | No, this? This is just | 不是啦 这只是… |
[53:23] | an accident. | 误打误撞 |
[53:29] | There are no accidents. | 根本就没有什么误打误撞 |
[53:32] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[53:41] | I know you’re trying to be all mystical and kung fury, | 我知道你为教我武功 故弄玄虚 |
[53:44] | but could you at least tell me where we’re going? | 但也至少告诉我现在是去哪吧? |
[53:57] | You dragged me | 你… |
[54:00] | all the way out here | 让我累死累活爬上来… |
[54:01] | for a bath? | 就为了让我洗白白? |
[54:06] | Panda, | 熊猫 |
[54:08] | we do not wash our pits in the pool of Sacred Tears. | 这池神圣之泪可不是给你洗腋窝的 |
[54:13] | The pool of… | 这是池… |
[54:14] | This is where Oogway unraveled the mysteries | 这是乌龟大师参透禅机的地方 |
[54:16] | of harmony and focus. | 两极调和 心无旁骛 |
[54:19] | This is the birthplace | 这就是功夫的 |
[54:21] | of kung fu. | 发源地 |
[54:36] | Do you want to learn kung fu? | 你想学功夫吗? |
[54:39] | Yeah! | 当然 |
[54:40] | Then I am your master! | 那么我就是你的师傅 |
[54:43] | Okay! | 明白 |
[54:46] | Don’t cry. | 不要哭 |
[54:47] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[54:55] | When you focus on kung fu, | 当你一心想着功夫 |
[54:57] | when you concentrate, | 心无杂念 |
[54:59] | you stink. | 你就会散发出体臭 |
[55:00] | Perhaps that is my fault. | 不过那也许是我的错 |
[55:02] | I cannot train you the way I have trained the Five. | 我不该一成不变 像教导”五杰”一样教导你 |
[55:06] | I now see that the way to get through to you | 不过现在我明白了 要你学好武功 |
[55:09] | is with this. | 就得靠这个 |
[55:10] | Oh, great, ’cause I am hungry. | 噢 太棒了 我饿死了 |
[55:14] | Good. | 很好 |
[55:15] | When you have been trained, you may eat. | 你有点长进的时候 就可以吃了 |
[55:19] | Let us begin. | 授业开始 |
[56:31] | After you, panda. | 熊猫 你先请 |
[56:32] | Just like that? | 这么简单? |
[56:34] | No sit-ups? No 10-mile hike? | 不需要仰卧起坐?不需要十里跑步? |
[56:38] | I vowed to train you, and you have been trained. You are free to eat. | 我起誓教你武功 你也学有所成 你可以尽情享用了 |
[56:48] | Enjoy. | 多吃点 |
[56:51] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[56:53] | I said you are free to eat. Have a dumpling. | 我说了你可以尽情享用 来个饺子 |
[56:57] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[57:05] | You are free to eat. | 尽情享用 |
[57:07] | -Am l? -Are you? | -我行吗?!?! -你行吗?! |
[58:35] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[58:40] | Master. | 师傅 |
[59:12] | Cut it! | 砍断吊桥! |
[59:30] | Where’s the Dragon Warrior? | “神龙大侠”怎么没来? |
[59:32] | How do you know you’re not looking at her? | 你怎么知道我不是? |
[59:35] | You think I’m a fool? | 你以为我这么好忽悠? |
[59:37] | I know you’re not the Dragon Warrior. None of you! | 我知道你不是 你们都不是 |
[59:41] | I heard how he fell out of the sky in a ball of fire. | 我听说了他是从天而降的火球 |
[59:45] | That he’s a warrior unlike anything the world has ever seen. | 他才是武士 前无古人 |
[59:49] | -Po? -So that is his name. Po. | -肥波? -那就是他的名字?肥波 |
[59:55] | Finally, a worthy opponent. | 我终于棋逢对手 |
[59:58] | Our battle will be legendary! | 这场对决将流传万世 |
[1:00:20] | We’ve got this. Help her. | 我们来拉住 你去帮她 |
[1:00:47] | Monkey! | 猴哥! |
[1:00:48] | Go! | 拿着 |
[1:00:50] | What was I thinking? | 我在想什么 |
[1:01:01] | Mantis! | 螳螂! |
[1:01:08] | Now! | 快啊! |
[1:01:55] | Shifu taught you well. | 师傅把你们调教得不错 |
[1:02:00] | But he didn’t teach you everything. | 不过并没倾囊相授 |
[1:02:06] | You have done well, panda. | 你表现不错 熊猫 |
[1:02:08] | Done well? Done well? | 表现不错? 表现不错 |
[1:02:12] | I’ve done awesome! | 我表现彪悍 |
[1:02:15] | The mark of a true hero is humility. | 真英雄无不谦逊有加 |
[1:02:18] | But, yes, you have done | 虽然这样说 你表现确实… |
[1:02:21] | awesome. | 彪悍 |
[1:02:30] | Guys? Guys? They’re dead! | 伙计们? 伙计们 他们挂了! |
[1:02:33] | No, they’re breathing. They’re asleep? No, their eyes are open. | 不对 还在呼吸 睡着了吗? 眼睛睁着呢 |
[1:02:37] | We were no match for his never attack. | 我们根本不是对手 都被点穴了 |
[1:02:39] | He’s gotten stronger. | 他越来越强大了 |
[1:02:41] | Who? Tai Lung? Stronger? | 谁? 大龙吗?变强大了? |
[1:02:44] | He’s too fast! | 他太快了 |
[1:02:46] | Sorry, Po. | 不好意思 肥波 |
[1:02:49] | I thought we could stop him. | 我以为我们可以阻止他的 |
[1:02:51] | He could have killed you. | 他本来可以杀了你们的 |
[1:02:53] | Why didn’t he? | 那他为什么没呢? |
[1:02:54] | So you could come back and strike fear into our hearts. But it won’t work. | 让你们活着回来引发恐惧 |
[1:02:58] | It might. I mean, a little. | 我可不会着他的道 |
[1:03:03] | I’m pretty scared. | 我真的吓死了 |
[1:03:04] | You can defeat him, panda! | 你可以打败他的 熊猫 |
[1:03:06] | Are you kidding? if they can’t? | 你在说笑吧? 我是说… |
[1:03:09] | They’re five masters. I’m just one me. | 他们都不行 他们可是”盖世五侠” 我只是 一个我而已 |
[1:03:12] | But you will have the one thing that no one else does. | 但是 你拥有一样任何人都没有的东西 |
[1:03:20] | You really believe I’m ready? | 你真的相信我已经准备好了? |
[1:03:23] | You are, | 是的 |
[1:03:25] | Po. | 肥波 |
[1:04:15] | Behold the Dragon Scroll. | 尽揽龙轴 |
[1:04:19] | It is yours. | 现在它是你的了 |
[1:04:21] | Wait. What happens when I read it? | 等等 如果我读了它的话会怎么样 |
[1:04:24] | No one knows. | 没人知道 |
[1:04:25] | But legend says you will be able to hear a butterfly’s wing beat. | 但传说你甚至聆听到蝴蝶振翅之音 |
[1:04:28] | Really? That’s cool. | 哦 真的? 酷 |
[1:04:30] | Yes. And see light in the deepest cave. | 是的 能在至深之洞中明察秋毫 |
[1:04:33] | You will feel the universe in motion around you. | 能在至深之洞中明察秋毫 |
[1:04:36] | Can I punch through walls? | 哇哦! 我能打烂墙吗? |
[1:04:38] | -Can I do a quadruple back flip? -Focus. | -我能连做四个后空翻吗? -心无杂念 |
[1:04:40] | -will I have invisibility… -Focus. | -我能…? -心无杂念 |
[1:04:42] | -Focus. -Oh, yeah, yeah. | -心无杂念 -哦 好的 好的 |
[1:04:43] | Read it, Po, and fulfill your destiny. | 肥波 认真读 然后完成你的使命 |
[1:04:46] | Read it and become | 读吧 成为 |
[1:04:49] | the Dragon Warrior. | “神龙大侠”! |
[1:04:57] | It’s impossible to open. | 根本打不开 |
[1:05:00] | Okay. Come on, baby. Come on, now. | 加油 加油 |
[1:05:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:05:07] | I probably loosened it up for you though. | 也许是我刚才已经弄松了吧? |
[1:05:11] | Okay, here goes. | 好了 开始了 |
[1:05:24] | -It’s blank. -What? | -是空白 -啥? |
[1:05:26] | -Here, look. -No, I am for bidden to look upon… | -是的 你看 -禁止旁人看的 |
[1:05:35] | Blank. I don’t… | 空白 我… |
[1:05:38] | I don’t understand. | 我想不通 |
[1:05:42] | Okay. So, like, | 好吧 就是说 |
[1:05:44] | Oogway was just a crazy old turtle after all. | 乌龟也不过就是只疯癫老龟 |
[1:05:48] | No. Oogway was wiser than us all. | 不 乌龟比我们大家都要英明 |
[1:05:50] | Oh, come on! Face it, he picked me by accident. | 哦 拜托 面对现实 他只不过是碰巧选上了我 |
[1:05:54] | Of course I’m not the Dragon Warrior. Who am I kidding? | 我当然不是什么”神龙大侠” 开什么玩笑 |
[1:06:00] | But who will stop Tai Lung? | 但是谁来阻止大龙呢? |
[1:06:01] | He’ll destroy everything and everyone. | 他会毁了一切 并杀了每个人的 |
[1:06:04] | No. | 不会的 |
[1:06:06] | Evacuate the valley. You must protect the villagers from Tai Lung’s rage. | 疏散整个山谷 你们必须保护村民们免受大龙愤怒的残暴 |
[1:06:12] | -What about you, Master? -I will fight him. | -那您怎么办呢 师傅? -我来迎战他 |
[1:06:14] | -What? -I can hold him off long enough | -什么? -我可以尽可能久的拖延 |
[1:06:17] | for everyone to escape. | 这样大家都能全身而退 |
[1:06:18] | But, Shifu, he’ll kill you. | 但是 师傅 他会杀了你的 |
[1:06:21] | Then I will finally have paid for my mistake. | 那我就为我的错误付出代价了 |
[1:06:25] | Listen to me, all of you. | 都听我说 |
[1:06:27] | It is time for you to continue your journey without me. | 没有我 你们也要继续走下去 |
[1:06:30] | I am very proud to have been your master. | 身为你们的师傅 我十分自豪 |
[1:06:54] | We’ve got to get them out safely. | 我们必须让他们平安无事地转移 |
[1:06:57] | Come, little one. Let’s find your mama. | 别怕 小猪猪 我们去找妈妈 |
[1:06:59] | Viper, gather the southern farmers. Mantis, the north. | 小蛇 聚集村子南边的人 螳螂 你去村北 |
[1:07:03] | Crane, light the way. | 阿鹤 点灯引路 |
[1:07:23] | Look, it’s the Dragon Warrior. | 看 那就是”神龙大侠” |
[1:07:35] | Hey, Dad. | 嗨 老爸 |
[1:07:37] | Po! | 肥波! |
[1:07:44] | Good to have you back, son. | 很高兴见你回来 儿子 |
[1:07:49] | Good to be back. | 很高兴能回来 |
[1:07:51] | Let’s go, Po. | 我们走吧 肥波 |
[1:07:55] | So for our next shop, it’s time to face it, | 我们该规划一下 下一家面馆了 |
[1:07:58] | the future of noodles is dice-cut vegetables, | 面的未来就是切成块的蔬菜 |
[1:08:02] | no longer slices. | 再不是蔬菜丝 |
[1:08:04] | Also, I was thinking, maybe this time | 我还在想…这次 |
[1:08:07] | we’ll have a kitchen you can actually stand up in. | 也许这次我们可以有一个厨房 你可以堂堂正正做个大厨 |
[1:08:12] | You like that? | 喜欢不? |
[1:08:19] | Po, I’m sorry things didn’t work out. | 肥波 我很遗憾 事情不顺利 |
[1:08:24] | It just wasn’t meant to be. | 命运本就不该如此 |
[1:08:30] | Po, forget every thing else. | 肥波 忘了这些不快吧 |
[1:08:33] | Your destiny still awaits. | 你的命运还在等你 |
[1:08:35] | We are noodle folk. Broth runs deep through our veins. | 我们是面条世家 血管里流淌着面条的血液! |
[1:08:40] | I don’t know, Dad. | 我不知道 老爸 |
[1:08:42] | Honestly, sometimes I can’t believe I’m actually your son. | 说实话 有时我甚至不相信我是你儿子 |
[1:08:50] | Po, | 肥波 |
[1:08:51] | I think it’s time I told you something I should have told you | 我想是时候告诉你 一些很久以前就该 |
[1:08:55] | a long time ago. | 告诉你的事了 |
[1:08:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:09:01] | The secret ingredient of my Secret lngredient Soup. | 我那秘之又秘私酿密汤的配方 |
[1:09:07] | Come here. The secret ingredient is | 靠近点 秘之又秘的配方就是 |
[1:09:12] | nothing. | 啥都没 |
[1:09:15] | You heard me. Nothing! | 你听到了 啥都没 |
[1:09:17] | There is no secret ingredient! | 根本就没什么秘之又秘的配方 |
[1:09:20] | Wait, wait. It’s just plain old noodle soup? | 等等 不过是普通的面汤? |
[1:09:23] | You don’t add some kind of special sauce or something? | 什么特别酱汁都没加?或者其他什么 |
[1:09:26] | Don’t have to. To make something special, | 没那必要 想让一件东西特别 |
[1:09:28] | you just have to believe it’s special. | 你只要相信那是特别的就够了 |
[1:09:41] | There is no secret ingredient. | 根本没有秘方 |
[1:10:06] | I have come home, Master. | 我回家来了 师傅 |
[1:10:09] | This is no longer your home. And I am no longer your master. | 这里不再是你家了 我也不再是你师傅了 |
[1:10:12] | Oh, yes. You have a new favorite. | 是啊 你已经另有新宠了 |
[1:10:16] | So where is this Po? | 那么这个肥波人呢? |
[1:10:21] | Did I scare him off? | 我把他吓跑了吗? |
[1:10:22] | This battle is between you and me. | 这是你我之间的战斗 |
[1:10:26] | So, that is how it’s going to be. | 那么 就如你所言吧 |
[1:10:29] | That is how it must be. | 必须如我所言! |
[1:10:45] | I rotted in jail for 20 years because of your weakness! | 我在大牢里蹲了20年 就因为你的懦弱 |
[1:10:50] | Obeying your master is not weakness! | 听师父的话 怎叫弱点 |
[1:10:52] | You knew I was the Dragon Warrior. | 你知道的 我原本应是”神龙大侠” |
[1:10:55] | You always knew. | 你一直知道 |
[1:10:58] | But when Oogway said otherwise, what did you do? | 但是当乌龟说 非也 你做什么了? |
[1:11:04] | What did you do? | 你做什么了? |
[1:11:09] | Nothing! | 什么都没做! |
[1:11:10] | You were not meant to be the Dragon Warrior! That was not my fault! | 你本来就不是神龙大侠 那不是我的错! |
[1:11:13] | Not your fault? | 不是你的错? |
[1:11:15] | Who filled my head with dreams? | 是谁让我充满梦想? |
[1:11:17] | Who drove me to train until my bones cracked? | 是谁让我练功练到骨断筋逆? |
[1:11:19] | Who denied me my destiny? | 是谁否定了我的命运? |
[1:11:31] | It was never my decision to make! | 我从未做过这样的决定 |
[1:11:39] | It is now. | 那就趁现在 |
[1:11:46] | Give me the scroll! | 给 我 卷 轴 ! |
[1:11:50] | I would rather die. | 我宁可死 |
[1:12:41] | all I ever did, I did to make you proud! | 我做的一切都是为了让你骄傲 |
[1:12:44] | tell me how proud you are, Shifu! | 告诉我你有多骄傲 师父! |
[1:12:48] | tell me! | 告诉我! |
[1:12:50] | tell me! | 告诉我! |
[1:13:02] | I have… I have always been proud of you. | 我…我一直都为你骄傲 |
[1:13:06] | From the first moment, I’ve been | 从一开始 我就 |
[1:13:10] | proud of you. | 为你骄傲 |
[1:13:12] | And it was my pride | 是这种骄傲 |
[1:13:14] | that blinded me. | 让我看不清你 |
[1:13:17] | I loved you too much to see what you were becoming, | 我太爱你了 而看不到你的变化 |
[1:13:21] | what i | 是因为我 |
[1:13:23] | was turning you into. | 你才变成这样的 |
[1:13:26] | I’m… | 对 |
[1:13:28] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:13:38] | I don’t want your apology. | 我不要你的道歉 |
[1:13:41] | I want my scroll! | 我要卷轴! |
[1:13:44] | What? | 什么! |
[1:13:47] | Where is it? | 卷轴去哪了?! |
[1:13:49] | Dragon Warrior has taken the scroll halfway across China by now. | “神龙大侠”早已带着卷轴穿行在神州大地 |
[1:13:55] | You will never see that scroll, Tai Lung. | 你永远见不到那卷轴了 大龙 |
[1:13:58] | Never. | 永远 |
[1:14:00] | Never. | 永远 |
[1:14:08] | Stairs. | 台阶太多了… |
[1:14:12] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[1:14:14] | Buddy, I am the Dragon Warrior. | 伙计 我就是”神龙大侠” |
[1:14:22] | You? | 你? |
[1:14:24] | Him? He’s a panda. | 他?他是只熊猫 |
[1:14:26] | You’re a panda. What are you gonna do, big guy? Sit on me? | 你就是只熊猫 你要干什么? 大家伙 泰山压顶? |
[1:14:30] | Don’t tempt me. | 别把我惹毛了 |
[1:14:32] | No. I’m gonna use this. | 不 我要用这个 |
[1:14:36] | You want it? Come and get it. | 你要不? 来拿啊 |
[1:14:39] | Finally! | 终于 |
[1:15:07] | That scroll is mine! | 那个卷轴是我的! |
[1:16:02] | Lightning! | 闪电般 |
[1:16:38] | The scroll has given him power! | 卷轴给了他力量 |
[1:16:41] | No! | 不 |
[1:17:19] | Finally! Oh, yes. | 终于 哦 太好了 |
[1:17:23] | The power of the Dragon scroll is mine! | 龙轴的力量 是我的! |
[1:17:32] | It’s nothing! | 什么都没! |
[1:17:36] | It’s okay. I didn’t get it the first time, either. | 没关系 我第一次也没看出个所以然来 |
[1:17:39] | What? | 什么? |
[1:17:42] | There is no secret ingredient. | 根本没有秘方 |
[1:17:47] | It’s just you. | 只有你 |
[1:17:58] | Stop it! | 停下 |
[1:17:59] | I’m gonna pee. | 我要尿尿 |
[1:18:03] | Don’t. | 别 |
[1:18:04] | Don’t! Don’t! | 别 别! |
[1:19:13] | You | 你 |
[1:19:15] | can’t defeat me. | 不可能打败我的 |
[1:19:22] | You… | 你 |
[1:19:24] | You’re just a big | 你不过是只个 |
[1:19:26] | fat | 肥头大腚的 |
[1:19:28] | panda! | 熊猫! |
[1:19:30] | I’m not a big fat panda. | 我不是肥头大腚的熊猫 |
[1:19:33] | I’m the big fat panda. | 我是独一无二的肥头大腚的熊猫 |
[1:19:38] | The Wuxi Finger Hold! | 巫师指?! |
[1:19:39] | Oh, you know this hold? | 原来你知道这招啊 |
[1:19:41] | You’re bluffing. You’re bluffing. Shifu didn’t teach you that. | 你吹牛 你吹牛 师傅不会教你的 |
[1:19:45] | Nope. | 当然 |
[1:19:46] | I figured it out. Skadoosh. | 是我自己悟出来的 Skadoosh. |
[1:20:09] | Look! | 看啊! |
[1:20:11] | The Dragon Warrior. | 是”神龙大侠” |
[1:20:41] | That’s my boy! That big, lovely kung fu warrior is my son! | 那个可爱的大个儿功夫武士 就是我儿子 |
[1:20:48] | Yes! | 是的 |
[1:20:50] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢 老爸 |
[1:21:01] | Hey, guys. | 嗨 伙计们 |
[1:21:07] | Master. | 大师 |
[1:21:09] | -Master. -Master. | 大师 |
[1:21:13] | Master? | 大师 |
[1:21:15] | Master Shifu! | 师傅大师 |
[1:21:29] | Master! | 大师 |
[1:21:31] | Shifu, are you okay? | 师傅 你还好吗? |
[1:21:35] | Po. | 肥波 |
[1:21:37] | You’re allve. | 你还活着? |
[1:21:39] | Or we’re both dead. | 还是咱俩都死了? |
[1:21:40] | No, Master, I didn’t die. I defeated Tai Lung. | 不 师傅 我没死 我打败了大龙 |
[1:21:44] | You did? | 真的? |
[1:21:49] | Wow. it is as Oogway foretold. | 哇噢 正如乌龟说的 |
[1:21:55] | You are the Dragon Warrior. | 你就是”神龙大侠” |
[1:21:59] | You have brought peace | 你给这个山谷 |
[1:22:02] | to this valley | 带来了平和 |
[1:22:05] | and… | 也 |
[1:22:07] | And to me. | 也给…我 |
[1:22:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:22:12] | Thank you, Po. | 谢谢 肥波 |
[1:22:15] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢你 |
[1:22:23] | No! Master! No, no, no, don’t die, Shifu, please! | 不不不 师傅 别死啊!! |
[1:22:28] | I’m not dying, you idiot! | 我还没死 你个白痴! |
[1:22:31] | Dragon Warrior. | “神龙大侠” |
[1:22:34] | I am simply at peace. Finally. | 我只是在享受平和 终于 |
[1:22:42] | So, I should stop talking? | 这样啊 那我也该闭嘴了 |
[1:22:46] | If you can. | 如果你可以的话 |
[1:23:05] | Want to get something to eat? | 想吃点东西吗? |
[1:23:10] | Yeah. | 可以 |