英文名称:Kung Fu Panda 4
年代:2024
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:56] | [wind whistling] | (风吹口哨) |
[01:01] | [grunting] | (的) |
[01:06] | [all grunting] | (所有的) |
[01:10] | [miners shouting] | (矿工大喊) |
[01:21] | [miners bleating] | (矿工咩) |
[01:27] | -[bleats] Hey.-[bleats] Hey. | ——[哀叫]嘿。——[哀叫]嘿。 |
[01:32] | -[bleats] Hey.-[bleats] Hey. | ——[哀叫]嘿。——[哀叫]嘿。 |
[01:35] | -[bleats] Hey.-[bleats] Hey. | ——[哀叫]嘿。——[哀叫]嘿。 |
[01:42] | [wind whistles] | (风吹口哨) |
[01:44] | [wind whistling] | (风吹口哨) |
[01:50] | [growls] | (咆哮) |
[01:52] | [gasps] | (喘息) |
[01:53] | [screaming] | (尖叫) |
[01:56] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[01:58] | [growling] | (怒吼声) |
[02:00] | That’s right. It is I, Tai Lung. | 没错,是我,太郎。 |
[02:04] | It can’t be. | 这不可能! |
[02:06] | [growls] | (怒吼) |
[02:06] | [miner] Tai Lung. | (矿工)太郎! |
[02:08] | I have returned to take what is mine. | 我回来了,要拿回属于我的一切。 |
[02:10] | Which is everything that is yours. | 也就是说,你的一切都是我的。 |
[02:15] | [all screaming] | (所有人尖叫) |
[02:16] | [all gasp] | (所有人倒吸一口气) |
[02:20] | [all gasping] | (众人喘息) |
[02:22] | Let it be known from the highest mountainto the lowest valley that Tai Lung lives, | 让所有人从最高的山峰到最低的谷地都知道,太郎回来了, |
[02:27] | and no one will stand in his way. | 没有任何人能够阻止他。 |
[02:30] | Not even the great Dragon Warrior. | 哪怕是尊贵的神龙大侠。 |
[02:42] | [children laughing] | (孩子们欢笑) |
[02:43] | Oh, where is Po? | 哦,阿宝在哪儿? |
[02:45] | He was supposed to be here hours ago. | 他应该在几小时前就到的。 |
[02:48] | Ping, will you please just relax? | 阿平,能不能你放轻松点? |
[02:51] | I am relaxed! | 我已经很放轻松了! |
[02:53] | Okay. I’m sure Po is fine. | 好的。我相信阿宝没事。 |
[02:56] | But what if he’s sick? What if he’s hurt? | 但如果他生病了怎么办?如果他受伤了呢? |
[02:58] | What if he’s hungry? – [whimpers] | 要是他饿了怎么办?——(呜咽声) |
[03:00] | Don’t get your noodles in a twist. | 别让面条打结。 |
[03:02] | If I know our son, he’s probably just kicking back and catching some rays. | 我了解我们的儿子,他可能就是在放松,晒晒太阳。 |
[03:11] | Kung fu! | 功夫! |
[03:15] | Whoa! That’s bad. | 哇!情况不妙。 |
[03:18] | Whoa! Getting worse. | 哇!越来越糟。 |
[03:21] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[03:22] | [grunting] Ah, come on! | (怒哼)哎,拜托! |
[03:28] | [grunts] | (咕哝) |
[03:30] | [all gasp] | (众人倒抽气息) |
[03:35] | [all screaming] | (众人尖叫) |
[03:40] | [grunts] | (咕哝) |
[03:42] | [screaming] Ha-ha! | (尖叫)哈哈! |
[03:49] | Okay, big guy. We’re really gonna have to wrap this up. | 好的,大家伙儿。我们真得赶紧结束这件事了。 |
[04:05] | Whee! | 哟! |
[04:07] | -Oink.-Oink. | -哼。-哼。 |
[04:09] | -[cheering]-Again, again! | ——(高兴地呼喊)再一次! |
[04:10] | -That was fun.-Let’s do that again. | -真好玩。-我们再来一遍。 |
[04:12] | [chuckles] And next time, keep your surf off their turf. | (笑)下次别在别人地头冲浪。 |
[04:17] | [pigs cheering] | (猪们欢呼) |
[04:22] | I’m late. I’m late. Ooh, I’m late. | 我迟到了,我迟到了。哦,我迟到了。 |
[04:25] | [villagers cheering] | (村民欢呼) |
[04:26] | -[villager] The Dragon Warrior is back! -It’s the Dragon Warrior! | 神龙大侠回来啦!-是神龙大侠! |
[04:28] | Was, is, and always will be. | 过去是,现在是,将来也将永远是。 |
[04:31] | [fan 1] We love you, Dragon Warrior! | 我们爱你,神龙大侠! |
[04:32] | And I love you too, adoring fans. | 我也爱你们,亲爱的粉丝们。 |
[04:34] | -[fan 2] Sign my scroll. -[fan 3] Sign my hat. | 请在我的卷轴上签名。-在我的帽子上。 |
[04:36] | -Sign my shirt. -[Po] Okay, okay. | -在我的衬衫上签名。-(阿宝)好,好。 |
[04:37] | I’ll sign whatever you want. | 你们想让我签什么我就签什么。 |
[04:39] | Po! | 阿宝! |
[04:41] | Master Shifu! | 师傅! |
[04:42] | Here, let me just– | 这里,让我—— |
[04:45] | There, that’s much…worse. | 这样子…变得更糟了。 |
[04:49] | We have to talk. | 我们得谈谈。 |
[04:50] | Absolutely. Let’s talk. Right after the ceremony. | 当然。我们一会儿谈。仪式结束后说。 |
[04:53] | -Let’s go! -Ceremony? | 走吧!什么仪式? |
[04:55] | What ceremony? | 什么仪式? |
[04:57] | -[Po] The Staff of Wisdom. -[fans] Ooh. | – 阿宝 智慧之杖。- 粉丝 哇! |
[04:58] | -Given to me by Master Oogway himself. -[fans] Aah. | -由乌龟大师亲手传给我的。- 粉丝 啊! |
[05:01] | It is said that whoever possesses this staff | 据说,无论谁拥有这根杖 |
[05:03] | has the power to travel between the realms. | 都能够在两个世界之间穿行。 |
[05:06] | The power to unlock the door to the Spirit Realm. | 拥有打开通往灵界之门的能力。 |
[05:09] | And now, the power to open… | 现在,这股力量…… |
[05:12] | the all-new Dragon Warrior Noodles and Tofu. | 将推出全新的神龙大侠豆腐面。 |
[05:16] | [cheering] | (观众欢呼) |
[05:18] | Where the broth has kick and the bean curd’s a knockout. | 那儿的高汤味道醇厚,豆腐品质上乘。 |
[05:23] | [cheering] | (观众欢呼) |
[05:25] | -[grunts] -[party whistle toots] | – 咕哝声 – 派对哨子声 |
[05:27] | Dragon Warrior! | 神龙大侠! |
[05:28] | Will the Furious Five be here too? | 盖世五侠会来吗? |
[05:30] | Unfortunately, no. | 很遗憾,不会。 |
[05:32] | They’re off on super cool kung fu missions. | 他们正去执行超酷的功夫任务。 |
[05:34] | Tigress is taking on the free-range chicken gang. | 虎妞将要对抗散养鸡帮。 |
[05:37] | Monkey’s hot on the trail of the missing macaque. | 猴子 正在追踪失踪的猕猴。 |
[05:39] | Crane was crowned king of the Crocodilians. | 鹤 被封为鳄鱼一族的王。 |
[05:41] | -[crocodilians] Crane! -[Po] < |
– 鳄鱼 鹤!- 阿宝 <<<故事很长。 |
[05:42] | Viper’s wrapping up peace talks between the cobras and the mongooses. | 毒蛇 正在结束眼镜蛇和猫鼬的和平谈判。 |
[05:45] | Or is it mongeese? | 还是叫猫鼬? |
[05:46] | And Mantis? | 以及 螳螂 ? |
[05:47] | Well, he’s just trying to keep his blushing bride from biting his head off. | 他正在努力阻止他的新娘咬掉他的头。 |
[05:52] | Just ’cause they’re not here in person | 尽管他们没有亲自到场 |
[05:54] | doesn’t mean they’re not here as life-sized cut-outs. | 但不意味着他们不能作为真人大小的模型存在。 |
[05:57] | Now, who wants a picture?Okay, okay. One at a time. | 现在,谁想要一张照片?好吧,好吧。一次一个。 |
[06:00] | -Oh! Me, me, me! Me!-You. | -哦!我,我,我!我! -你。 |
[06:03] | [piglet] My turn! My turn! | 轮到我了!轮到我! |
[06:04] | And then you. | 然后是你。 |
[06:07] | [villagers gasp] | (村民喘气) |
[06:09] | [groans] | (叹息) |
[06:11] | He really capturedyour disapproving scowl. | 他确实捕捉到了你不赞成的怒容。 |
[06:13] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈。 |
[06:15] | -Now.-[villagers gasp] | -现在。——(村民喘气) |
[06:17] | Hey, can I get one of thosein a wallet size? | 嘿,能给我一个钱包大小的吗? |
[06:19] | -[Shifu] Po!-Coming. | (师傅)——阿宝! -来。 |
[06:21] | [Po panting] | (Po喘气) |
[06:23] | Do you remember the first time you climbedthese steps to the Jade Palace? | 你还记得你第一次爬上这些台阶去玉宫的情景吗? |
[06:27] | How could I forget?I thought I’d never make it to the top. | 我怎么会忘记呢?我以为我永远也爬不上山顶了。 |
[06:30] | Yes, but you persevered. | 是的,但你坚持了下来。 |
[06:31] | And once again, destiny calls for youto take the next step on your journey. | 命运再一次召唤你踏上旅程的下一步。 |
[06:35] | The next step?What are you talking about? | 下一步呢?你在说什么? |
[06:37] | I’ve already taken all the steps.Haven’t I? | 我已经采取了所有的步骤。没有我? |
[06:40] | It is time for youto choose your successor. | 现在是你选择继任者的时候了。 |
[06:43] | Successor for what? | 什么继承者? |
[06:44] | A successor to bethe next Dragon Warrior. | 下一个神龙大侠的继承者。 |
[06:47] | Oh… [chuckles] Yeah, I get it. | 哦…(笑)是的,我明白了。 |
[06:49] | Funny, ’cause I’m the Dragon Warrior. | 有趣,因为我是神龙大侠。 |
[06:55] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait, wait. | 哇,哇,哇。等待,等待。 |
[06:56] | You mean, I’m not gonna bethe Dragon Warrior anymore? | 你是说,我不再是神龙大侠了? |
[06:59] | -Exactly.-Then what am I gonna be? | 确实不错。-那我要做什么? |
[07:01] | Once a successor is chosen, | 一旦继任者被选定, |
[07:03] | you will advanceto the highest level in all of kung fu. | 你将提升到所有功夫的最高水平。 |
[07:06] | Spiritual Leaderof the Valley of Peace. | 和平谷的精神领袖。 |
[07:10] | Whoa. | 哇。 |
[07:12] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道那是什么意思。 |
[07:14] | It’s just likeMaster Oogway before you. | 就像你之前的乌龟大师一样。 |
[07:16] | You will oversee the Valley,passing along wisdom and inspiring hope. | 你将监督山谷,传递智慧,激发希望。 |
[07:21] | Look, I appreciate the promotion. | 听着,我很感激你的提升。 |
[07:23] | I think I’m just gonna stick withthe whole “Dragon Warrior” thing. | 我还是继续演《神龙大侠》吧。 |
[07:27] | Dragon Warrior “thing”?What is it you’re holding? | 神龙大侠的”东西”?你手里拿的是什么? |
[07:30] | [muffled] A cookie. | [闷声]饼干。 |
[07:31] | Other hand. | 另一方面。 |
[07:32] | The Staff of Wisdom. | 智慧之杖。 |
[07:34] | It was given to youby Master Oogway. | 这是乌龟大师给你的。 |
[07:36] | Do you really think it was so you couldopen a restaurant? | 你真的认为是为了开一家餐馆吗? |
[07:38] | Or pose for pictures? | 或者摆姿势拍照? |
[07:40] | He wasn’t super specific. | 他说得不是很具体。 |
[07:41] | Oogway entrusted you with that staffso you could follow in his footsteps | 乌龟把权杖托付给你是为了让你追随他的脚步 |
[07:46] | and become something betterthan you already are. | 让自己变得比现在更好。 |
[07:49] | [Po] You take it. | [阿宝]你拿去吧。 |
[07:50] | No. Oogway did not give it to me. | 不。乌龟不是给我的。 |
[07:52] | Being the next Oogway is not my destiny,which I have accepted | 成为下一个乌龟不是我的命运,我已经接受了 |
[07:56] | and am at peace with. | 我也很平静。 |
[07:57] | -Really. It’s fine.-You don’t sound fine. | -真的。它很好。-你听起来不太好。 |
[07:59] | -You don’t sound fine! I’m very fine!-Okay, you’re fine. | -你听起来不太好!我很好!-好吧,你没事。 |
[08:02] | This is an honor. | 这是我的荣幸。 |
[08:03] | Oogway chose you as his successor,and now you must choose yours. | 乌龟选择你作为他的继承人,现在你必须选择你的。 |
[08:07] | Master Shifu,I finally found something I’m good at, | 师父,我终于找到了我的拿手好戏, |
[08:10] | and now you want tojust take it away from me? | 现在你想把它从我身边夺走? |
[08:12] | No one is taking anything away, Po. | 没人能拿走任何东西,阿宝。 |
[08:14] | Who you are will always bea part of what you become. | 你是谁将永远是你成为的一部分。 |
[08:16] | Yeah, but where’s the “skadoosh”?You know what I mean? | 是啊,但”skadoosh”在哪里?你懂我的意思吗? |
[08:19] | “shasha-booie”? The “shasha-booie”? | |
[08:21] | I don’t want to seem ungrateful, | 我不想显得忘恩负义, |
[08:22] | but I don’t know anythingabout passing on wisdom or inspiring hope. | 但我不知道如何传递智慧或激发希望。 |
[08:25] | All I know are two things. | 我只知道两件事。 |
[08:27] | Kicking butt and taking names. | 踢屁股,记名字。 |
[08:30] | And if I’m being completely honest,I’m not even that good at the name-taking. | 如果我完全诚实的话,我甚至不擅长取别人的名字。 |
[08:34] | Like, who wasthat fire-breathing crocodile? | 比如,那个喷火的鳄鱼是谁? |
[08:36] | I wanna say Steve… | 我想说史蒂夫… |
[08:37] | You were chosento bring peace to the Valley, | 你被选中是为了给山谷带来和平, |
[08:40] | and there are other ways to bring peacethan simply kicking butt. | 还有其他的方法可以带来和平,而不是简单的打屁股。 |
[08:44] | Well, sure. But not any fun ones. | 嗯,当然。但都不是有趣的。 |
[08:46] | Please. Being the Dragon Warrioris all I know. | 请。我只知道做神龙武士。 |
[08:49] | -It’s who I am.-Not anymore. | -这就是我。——了。 |
[08:52] | The Valley of Peace needsa Spiritual Leader, | 和平谷需要一位精神领袖, |
[08:54] | and Master Oogway chose you. | 乌龟大师选择了你。 |
[08:56] | You’ll start interviewing candidatesfirst thing tomorrow morning. | 你明天早上第一件事就是开始面试候选人。 |
[08:59] | Candidates? What candidates? | 候选人吗?什么候选人? |
[09:02] | [villagers cheering] | (村民欢呼) |
[09:12] | Awesome! | 太棒了! |
[09:21] | No way! | 没门! |
[09:25] | Wow! | 哇! |
[09:27] | Skadoosh。 Skadoosh. | |
[09:28] | Fantastic pose. | 奇妙的姿势。 |
[09:31] | [screaming] | (尖叫) |
[09:39] | [villagers applauding] | (村民鼓掌) |
[09:40] | Whoo-hoo! Nice. | Whoo-hoo !好了。 |
[09:44] | Master Po will now choosethe next Dragon Warrior. | 阿宝大师将会选择下一位神龙大侠。 |
[09:51] | [villagers chanting]Dragon Warrior! Dragon Warrior! | (村民高呼)神龙大侠!神龙大侠! |
[09:54] | Dragon Warrior! Dragon Warrior! | 神龙大侠!神龙大侠! |
[09:58] | So many great candidates. | 这么多优秀的候选人。 |
[10:01] | I’m gonna let the finger decide. | 我要让手指来决定。 |
[10:04] | Wait. Whoa. Whoa. | 等待。哇。哇。 |
[10:06] | What is happening? | 发生了什么? |
[10:08] | The Dragon Warrior. It’s me! | 神龙大侠。是我! |
[10:12] | [groans] | (叹息) |
[10:14] | [screams] | (尖叫) |
[10:17] | [Shifu] Like it or not, Po,you have to choose a successor. | [师父]不管你喜不喜欢,阿宝,你必须选择一个继承人。 |
[10:20] | [chewing] Eh. Nothing about themsays “dragon” or “warrior.” | (咀嚼)嗯。他们身上没有“龙”或“战士”的字眼。 |
[10:24] | You will know when you know. | 你知道了就知道了。 |
[10:25] | How do I know when I know?You know? | 我怎么知道我知道了?你知道吗? |
[10:28] | [sighs] | (叹息) |
[10:29] | When I’m conflicted, I come hereto ask the universe for answers. | 当我感到矛盾时,我来到这里向宇宙寻求答案。 |
[10:33] | Just as Oogway did before me. | 就像乌龟在我之前做的那样。 |
[10:35] | I’m not conflicted.I’m just not ready for a next step. | 我没有矛盾。我只是还没准备好下一步。 |
[10:38] | What is that you’re holding? | 你手里拿的是什么? |
[10:39] | The Staff of Wisdom? | 智慧之杖? |
[10:41] | [Shifu] Other hand. | [师父]另一只手。 |
[10:42] | A chewed-up peach pit? | 嚼过的桃核? |
[10:43] | Exactly. | 完全正确。 |
[10:45] | Every pit holds the promiseof a mighty tree. | 每一个坑都蕴含着参天大树的希望。 |
[10:49] | Uh, how is this gonna help mefind the answers? | 这对我找到答案有什么帮助? |
[10:51] | Don’t ask me. Ask the universe. | 别问我。问问宇宙吧。 |
[10:55] | Be the pit, Po. Be the pit. | 做坑吧,阿宝。成为坑。 |
[11:00] | [straining] There we go. | [用力]好了。 |
[11:02] | [grunts] All right, universe. | 好吧,宇宙。 |
[11:04] | Give me some guidance. | 给我一些指导吧。 |
[11:07] | [Po’s inner voice] Inner peace. | [阿宝内心的声音]内心的平静。 |
[11:10] | Inner peace. | <我>内心的平静。< / i > |
[11:12] | Inner peace. | <我>内心的平静。< / i > |
[11:14] | Dinner, please. | 请<我>晚饭。< / i > |
[11:16] | Dinner with peas. | 豌豆晚餐 |
[11:18] | Snow peas? | <我>雪豌豆?< / i > |
[11:19] | In a sesame soy glaze. | 在芝麻酱油釉中。 |
[11:22] | [grunts] | (普通员工) |
[11:23] | Inner peace. | 内心的平静。 |
[11:25] | Inner peace. | 内心的平静。 |
[11:26] | [inhales deeply] | (深深吸入) |
[11:28] | This is not working at all. | 这根本行不通。 |
[11:30] | Maybe focus on your breathing? | 也许专注于你的呼吸? |
[11:32] | I’m trying, but it’s kinda hardwhen you keep talking to me. | 我在努力,但你一直跟我说话让我有点难受。 |
[11:35] | Technically, you’re talking to you,if you think about it. | 仔细想想,其实你是在跟自己说话。 |
[11:37] | Hey, will you two be quiet?I’m trying to concentrate here. | 嘿,你们俩能安静点吗?我在努力集中注意力。 |
[11:40] | Wait, if I’m Po’s inner voice,then who are you? | 等等,如果我是阿宝内心的声音,那你是谁? |
[11:42] | Uh, I’m Po’s inner, inner voice. | 我是阿宝内心深处的声音。 |
[11:44] | How many voices do I have in there? | 里面有多少种声音? |
[11:46] | -You do not want to know.-This dirt is itchy. | 你不会想知道的。-这土好痒。 |
[11:48] | -I just love kung fu.-What am I gonna be? | -我就是喜欢功夫。-我要做什么? |
[11:50] | -Are we alone in the universe?-You guys thought it was awesome, right? | -我们在宇宙中是孤独的吗?-你们觉得很棒,对吧? |
[11:53] | -[voices overlapping]-[screaming] | ——(声音重叠)——(尖叫) |
[11:55] | Anyone want a cookie? | 有人要饼干吗? |
[11:59] | [wind whistling] | (风吹口哨) |
[12:03] | Universe? | 宇宙吗? |
[12:07] | Is that you? | 是你吗? |
[12:11] | [inhales] | (吸入) |
[12:13] | [chokes] | (阻碍) |
[12:14] | [coughing] | (咳嗽) |
[12:26] | Attention, mysterious figure! | 注意,神秘人物! |
[12:28] | The Dragon Warrior’s hereto perform justice. | 神龙大侠在此主持正义。 |
[12:34] | [exclaims] | (声称) |
[12:36] | I know you’re in here. | 我知道你在这里。 |
[12:38] | Just a matter of time before I find you. | 我找到你只是时间问题。 |
[12:42] | Ooh. | 哦。 |
[12:45] | [grunts] | (普通员工) |
[12:51] | [exclaims] | (声称) |
[12:52] | You can’t hide from justice forever. | 你不可能永远逃避审判。 |
[12:54] | [gasps] | (喘息) |
[12:59] | The Dagger of Deng Wa. | 邓娃的匕首。 |
[13:02] | You’ve got excellent taste,I’ll give you that. | 我承认,你的品味很好。 |
[13:04] | But I can’t give you that.Give it back. | 但我不能给你。还给我。 |
[13:06] | If you insist. | 如果你坚持的话。 |
[13:19] | -[exclaims]-Oh, no! | (声称)- – – – – – -哦,不! |
[13:21] | He’s got a walking stick.What are you gonna do? Stroll me to death? | 他有一根手杖。你要怎么做?把我拖死? |
[13:24] | This stick is not for the strolling.It’s the Staff of Wisdom. | 这根手杖不是用来散步的。这是智慧之杖。 |
[13:28] | The Dragon Warrior is gonna be madwhen he finds out you took his stick. | 如果神龙大侠发现你拿了他的棍子,他会气疯的。 |
[13:30] | I am the Dragon Warrior. | 我是神龙大侠。 |
[13:33] | I’m just gonna say it. Nothing about yousays “dragon” or “warrior.” | 我就直说了。你一点都不像”龙”或”战士” |
[13:37] | [grunts, screams] | (语言尖叫) |
[13:46] | [distorted] Whoa. | (扭曲)哇。 |
[13:50] | Hi-yah ! Hi-yah! | |
[13:52] | How dare you desecrate the Hall of Heroes? | 你怎么敢亵渎英雄大厅? |
[13:56] | Who’s desecrating what now? | 现在是谁在亵渎什么? |
[13:57] | Master Ostrich’s Egg! | 鸵鸟蛋大师! |
[13:59] | Oops, my bad. Hi-yah! | 哦,我的错。Hi-yah ! |
[14:02] | The Indestructible Chain Hammerof Master Pangolin. | 穿山甲大师的坚不可摧链锤。 |
[14:04] | Whoopsies。 Whoopsies. | |
[14:09] | Ha-ha! [grunts] Oh! | 哈哈!(普通员工)哦! |
[14:12] | [grunting, exclaiming] | (嘟哝,惊呼) |
[14:15] | [chuckles] | [笑] |
[14:18] | The Urn of Whispering Warriors! | 低语勇士之瓮! |
[14:20] | Which I’ve already broken! Twice! | 我已经打破了!两次! |
[14:23] | Why would you keep an urn of souls?Feels kinda creepy. | 你为什么要保存一缸灵魂?感觉有点诡异。 |
[14:27] | -[whispering warriors murmuring]-[exhales] | -[战士低语]-[呼出] |
[14:29] | Are you doing okay there, big guy?You’re looking a little tired. | 你还好吗,大个子?你看起来有点累。 |
[14:32] | -I’ve never felt more awake!-[grunts] | 我从来没有这么清醒过!——(普通员工) |
[14:35] | [grunting] | (的) |
[14:37] | [Po] The War Hammer of Master Chipmunk? | 阿宝:花栗鼠大师的战锤? |
[14:39] | -[hammer clinks]-[urn cracks] | -[锤子叮当响]-[瓮裂] |
[14:41] | [whispering warriors gasping] | [低语的战士喘气] |
[14:42] | You’re gonna pay for that. | 你会为此付出代价的。 |
[14:44] | [gasps] | (喘息) |
[14:47] | Hello? | 喂? |
[14:52] | -[Po gasps]-[fox grunts] | -[阿宝喘气]-[狐狸咕噜] |
[14:55] | [whispering warriors groaning] | [低语的战士呻吟] |
[14:59] | You faker. | 你骗子。 |
[15:00] | It’s not faking. It’s called Method. | 这不是假装。它叫做方法。 |
[15:03] | Catch ya later, panda. | 待会儿见,熊猫。 |
[15:05] | No. | 不。 |
[15:13] | I think I’ll catch you now. | 我想我现在可以接住你了。 |
[15:17] | [grunts] | (普通员工) |
[15:18] | [grunts] | (普通员工) |
[15:19] | [exclaims] | (声称) |
[15:20] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[15:22] | [grunting] | (的) |
[15:28] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[15:31] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[15:35] | Told ya. | 告诉丫。 |
[15:36] | You got me,oh-great-and-powerful Dumpling Warrior. | 你说对了,强大的饺子战士。 |
[15:39] | That’s Dragon Warrior– [yelps] | 这就是《神龙大侠》——[尖叫] |
[15:42] | Let go of me. | 放开我。 |
[15:44] | Just tell me one thing. | 就告诉我一件事。 |
[15:45] | How did someone like youbecome the Dragon Warrior? | 像你这样的人是怎么成为神龙大侠的? |
[15:48] | That’s a mystery for you to solveduring your two-year stay | 这是你在这两年里要解决的一个谜 |
[15:50] | at the Valley of Peace prison. | 在和平谷监狱 |
[15:51] | Valley of Peace prison? [scoffs]Sounds like a day care. | 和平谷监狱?[嘲笑]听起来像日托。 |
[15:54] | It is a day care on the weekends. | 这是周末的日托所。 |
[15:57] | But it’s also a prison. | 但它也是一座监狱。 |
[15:58] | [villager] There he is! | [村民]他在那儿! |
[16:00] | Dragon Warrior! | 神龙大侠! |
[16:01] | -[ram foreman] Tai Lung is back.-Tai Lung has returned? | -[工头]大龙回来了。-大龙回来了? |
[16:03] | He demanded all of our iron,then destroyed our quarry. | 他要了我们所有的铁,然后毁了我们的采石场。 |
[16:06] | -He’s supposed to be in the Spirit Realm.-Well, he’s back. | -他应该在灵界。-他回来了。 |
[16:08] | He said that he’s not gonna stopuntil the Valley of Peace falls | 他说他不会罢手,直到和平谷陷落 |
[16:11] | and the Dragon Warriorbows before him. | 神龙大侠在他面前鞠躬。 |
[16:14] | -He’s back.-Please, you’ve got to do something. | 他回来了。-求你了,你得做点什么。 |
[16:16] | Looks like I’m not the only onearound here with a mystery to solve. | 看来我不是这里唯一一个有谜团要解开的人。 |
[16:20] | Well, you know what they say… | 你知道他们怎么说… |
[16:22] | every step leaves a footprint,no matter how small. | 每一步都留下足迹,不管多小。 |
[16:46] | [Po] Every step leaves a footprint,no matter how small. | 每一步都留下一个脚印,不管它有多小。 |
[16:56] | Very clever, fox. You know something. | 狐狸,你真聪明。你知道的。 |
[16:58] | Maybe I do, maybe I don’t. | 也许我有,也许我没有。 |
[17:01] | Okay, I do. I really, really do. | 好吧,我知道。我真的,真的。 |
[17:03] | -Tell me.-And why should I? | -告诉我。-我为什么要? |
[17:04] | I mean, what’s in it for me? | 我是说,这对我有什么好处? |
[17:06] | The peace of mindknowing you did the right thing. | 知道自己做了正确的事,内心的平静。 |
[17:08] | You’re adorable.Has anyone ever told you that? | 你是可爱的。有人告诉过你吗? |
[17:10] | And I don’t mean just in, like,the cuddly sense. | 我指的不是那种让人抱抱的感觉。 |
[17:12] | I don’t have time for games. | 我没有时间玩游戏。 |
[17:13] | Tai Lung is running loosein the Valley of Peace. | 大龙在和平谷中四处游荡。 |
[17:15] | Maybe. Or maybe she wants you to thinkit was Tai Lung. | 也许吧。或者她想让你以为是大龙。 |
[17:20] | Wait. She? | 等待。她吗? |
[17:21] | Mine! | 我的! |
[17:23] | The Empress of Disguise,capable of taking any form, | 伪装皇后,可以变成任何形式, |
[17:26] | mimicking any shape. | 模仿任何形状。 |
[17:28] | The master of deception. | 骗术大师。 |
[17:29] | The lizard of lieswith the glowing teal eyes. | 蜥蜴长着发光的蓝绿色眼睛。 |
[17:31] | I’m talking ’bout… | 我在说… |
[17:33] | The Chameleon. | 变色龙。 |
[17:35] | [guards gasp] | (警卫喘气) |
[17:37] | This is kind of a private conversation. | 这是私人谈话。 |
[17:39] | [honking] | (喇叭) |
[17:40] | Who’s The Chameleon? | 谁是变色龙? |
[17:42] | Only the most powerfulshape-shifting sorceress. | 只有最强大的变形女巫。 |
[17:44] | So she shape-shifted into Tai Lung. | 于是她变成了大龙。 |
[17:47] | But what does she have against meand the Valley of Peace? | 但她对我和平谷有什么不满呢? |
[17:50] | These are good questions.You should ask her. | 这些都是很好的问题。你应该问问她。 |
[17:52] | You’re right.How do I find this “The Chameleon”? | 你是对的。我怎么找到这个”变色龙” |
[17:56] | She isn’t someone who can be found. | 她不是那种可以找到的人。 |
[17:57] | At least not without someone in the know. | 至少没有知情人在场。 |
[18:00] | And how do I find someone “in the know”? | 我怎样才能找到“知情人”呢? |
[18:03] | [sighs] Oh! It’s me.It’s obviously– It’s me. | (叹息)哦!是我。很明显是我。 |
[18:06] | I’m in the know. | 我知道内情。 |
[18:07] | Forget it. I’ll find her on my own. | 算了吧。我自己去找她。 |
[18:10] | Good luck. | 祝你好运。 |
[18:12] | After all, how hard can it beto find someone who can look like anyone, | 毕竟,找到一个长得像任何人的人有多难, |
[18:15] | blend in anywhere? | 融入任何地方? |
[18:20] | Fine. You lead me to The Chameleon, | 很好。你带我去找变色龙 |
[18:22] | and I’ll see what I can doabout reducing your sentence. | 我看看能不能帮你减刑 |
[18:24] | Deal. | 交易。 |
[18:27] | -[Shifu] Po!-[yelps] | ——(师傅)阿宝!——(世行)) |
[18:28] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你以为你在干什么? |
[18:29] | [stammers] There’s this shape-shiftingsorceress on the loose and– | (结巴)有个会变形的女巫在外面游荡 |
[18:33] | That’s a job for the Furious Five. | 那是盖世五侠的工作。 |
[18:35] | Well, they’re not here, and someoneneeds to protect the Valley of Peace. | 他们不在这里,需要有人来保护和平谷。 |
[18:38] | Look, I know that change is difficult | 听着,我知道改变很难 |
[18:40] | and that you enjoybeing the Dragon Warrior, | 你喜欢当神龙大侠 |
[18:42] | but your job is finding a successor. | 但你的工作是找继任者。 |
[18:45] | The Dragon Warrior and I have a deal.Mind your own business, squirrel. | 神龙大侠和我有个约定。管好你自己的事,松鼠。 |
[18:48] | Master Shifu is not a squirrel. | 师父不是松鼠。 |
[18:50] | I’m a red panda. | 我是一只小熊猫。 |
[18:52] | You know what? I love that for you. | 你知道吗?我喜欢你这样。 |
[18:54] | Po, this is your decision. | 阿宝,这由你决定。 |
[18:56] | But I think you know what choiceMaster Oogway would want you to make. | 但我想你知道乌龟大师想让你做什么选择。 |
[19:05] | -Thanks for the free stay.-[Shifu] What are you doing? | -谢谢你的免费住宿。-[师父]你在干什么? |
[19:07] | -Little dank for a day care.-Wait! | -对日托来说有点潮湿-等等! |
[19:08] | -Not bad for a jail.-Where is she going? | -对监狱来说还不错。-她要去哪里? |
[19:10] | You can’t leave. | 你不能走。 |
[19:11] | Don’t worry, I’ll have her backbefore you even know she was gone. | 别担心,我会在你发现她离开之前把她找回来的。 |
[19:14] | You are supposed to bepassing along wisdom and inspiring hope! | 你应该传递智慧和鼓舞希望! |
[19:17] | Just think of it asone last Dragon Warrior adventure. | 就把它想象成最后一次神龙大侠冒险吧。 |
[19:20] | I’ll be back soon.Tell my dads I love ’em. | 我很快就回来。告诉我爸爸我爱他们。 |
[19:23] | -I can’t hear you anymore! Bye!-[honks] | -我听不见了!再见!——(只) |
[19:26] | [groans] | (叹息) |
[19:28] | Yeah! It sure is goodto be a free fox again. | 是啊!再次成为一只自由的狐狸真是太好了。 |
[19:31] | That’s a good back scratcher. | 那是一个很好的挠背器。 |
[19:33] | -Yoink!-Hey! | -Yoink ! -嘿! |
[19:34] | So, does this really unlock the doorto the Spirit Realm? | 这真的能打开通往灵界的大门吗? |
[19:36] | It doesn’t work like that. | 事情不是这样的。 |
[19:38] | It has to be givenin order to gain its powers. | 为了获得它的力量,它必须被给予。 |
[19:41] | Gotcha. Given to gain.So, can I have it? | 明白了。为了获得。所以,能给我吗? |
[19:44] | No! What do you take me for? | 不!你把我当什么人了? |
[19:45] | An easy mark. | 一个容易的目标。 |
[19:46] | What’s an easy mark? | 什么是容易的标记? |
[19:48] | Someone who’s easy to steal from, | 一个很容易被偷的人 |
[19:49] | usually because they’re generousand too trusting. | 通常是因为他们很慷慨,而且太容易相信别人。 |
[19:51] | -Like you.-Aw, thank you. | 如你。-哦,谢谢。 |
[19:56] | I heard The Chameleon is a monsterwith an appetite of a thousand predators, | 我听说变色龙是一种怪兽,有上千种捕食者的胃口, |
[20:00] | and her favorite food is panda. | 她最喜欢的食物是熊猫。 |
[20:02] | They say this Chameleon characterhas magical powers. | 他们说这个变色龙有神奇的力量。 |
[20:06] | If you say her name three times,she’ll take you away in the night! | 如果你叫她的名字三次,她就会在夜里把你带走! |
[20:10] | [bunnies crying] | (小兔子哭) |
[20:12] | The Chameleon can shape-shiftto look like anyone, even you. | 变色龙可以变形成任何人的样子,甚至是你。 |
[20:15] | Or you. | 或者你。 |
[20:20] | Mr. Li! Mr. Li! Is it true? | 李先生!李先生!这是真的吗? |
[20:23] | [bunny] Po’s going totake down an evil sorceress? | [小兔]阿宝要拿下一个邪恶的女巫? |
[20:25] | The– The Chameleon? | 变色龙? |
[20:27] | [chuckles] Well, a Dragon Warrior’s workis never done. | (笑)好吧,神龙大侠的工作永无止境。 |
[20:31] | Li, I’m thinking Po teaming upwith a convicted felon | 李,我在想阿宝和一个重罪犯合作 |
[20:34] | to take down an evil sorceresswasn’t such a great idea. | 干掉一个邪恶的女巫不是个好主意。 |
[20:38] | Relax. Po has faced demons, demigods,and everything else in between. | 放松。阿宝面对过恶魔、半人半神,以及介于两者之间的一切。 |
[20:43] | He’s always come out on top. | 他总是获胜。 |
[20:44] | You’re right. You’re right. | 你是对的。你是对的。 |
[20:46] | But what if you’re wrong? | 但如果你错了呢? |
[20:48] | Calm down, Ping. | 冷静点,平。 |
[20:50] | How bad can one evil sorceress be? | 一个邪恶的女巫能有多坏? |
[20:55] | [bear crime boss] Who is she to summon us? | 她是谁,凭什么召唤我们? |
[20:57] | [crocodile crime boss] Classic power move. | [鳄鱼犯罪老板]经典的权力举动。 |
[20:58] | We’re the heads of Juniper City’smost prominent crime families. | 我们是瞻博城最著名的犯罪家族的首领。 |
[21:02] | And she’s just some bug-eyed,power-hungry reptilian runt. | 她只是个眼有虫眼,渴望权力的爬虫类侏儒。 |
[21:05] | You left out the evil sorceress part. | 你漏掉了邪恶女巫的部分。 |
[21:07] | We used to run this city. | 我们曾经统治过这座城市。 |
[21:09] | Now we pay her half the money we swindle. | 现在我们把骗来的钱分给她一半。 |
[21:12] | It’s like a criminal can’tmake an honest living anymore. | 就像一个罪犯再也不能诚实地生活了。 |
[21:14] | Yeah, but what could we do? | 是啊,但我们能怎么办呢? |
[21:17] | Together, we can take her down. | 我们一起就能拿下她。 |
[21:19] | -[all gasp]-Are you nuts? She’s a shape-shifter. | -[喘气]-你疯了吗?她是个变形人。 |
[21:22] | She could be at this very table,and we’d have no idea. | 她可能就在这张桌子旁,而我们却浑然不知。 |
[21:27] | For all we know,you’re The Chameleon. | 据我们所知,你就是变色龙。 |
[21:30] | Or you’re The Chameleon. | 或者你是变色龙。 |
[21:32] | -Or maybe…-Oh, no. | -或者…-哦,不。 |
[21:33] | -Maybe…-Don’t say it. | -也许…-别说了 |
[21:35] | [as The Chameleon] …I’m The Chameleon. | 我是变色龙。 |
[21:37] | I said don’t say it. | 我说了别说出来。 |
[21:46] | We obviously spoke out of turn. | 我们说话显然不合时宜。 |
[21:48] | Sorry, Chameleon. | 对不起,变色龙。 |
[21:49] | No, no. Don’t apologize. | 不,不。不要道歉。 |
[21:51] | You and your families prosperedby preying upon the weak, | 你和你的家族靠掠夺弱者发家致富, |
[21:55] | so it doesn’t feel goodwhen you’re the one being squeezed. | 所以当你被挤压的时候感觉不太好。 |
[21:59] | Especially when the onedoing the squeezing | 尤其是当他在挤压的时候 |
[22:02] | is just a “bug-eyed, power-hungry”… | 只是一个“眼睛有毛病,渴望权力”的人…… |
[22:05] | What was the rest? | 剩下的是什么? |
[22:07] | Reptilian runt. | 爬虫类的矮子。 |
[22:09] | Well, this “reptilian runt” wants more. | 这个“爬虫小人”想要更多。 |
[22:13] | You already have the city. | 你已经占领了这座城市。 |
[22:15] | What else could you possibly want? | 你还想要什么? |
[22:17] | I have something special in mind.I’m very close to achieving it. | 我有个特别的主意。我就快实现了。 |
[22:21] | As close as the blood moon. | 就像血月一样近。 |
[22:24] | But the blood moonis two nights away. | 但离血月还有两晚。 |
[22:25] | So little time, so many expenses. | 这么少的时间,这么多的开销。 |
[22:28] | Which is why I’ll need to increasethis month’s tribute to 60%. | 这就是为什么我要把这个月的贡金提高到60%。 |
[22:33] | No. | 不。 |
[22:39] | What was that now? | 那是什么声音? |
[22:41] | I mean no disrespect. | 我无意冒犯。 |
[22:46] | Don’t worry. | 别担心。 |
[22:47] | I forgive you for the impudenceand the backstabbing. | 我原谅你的无礼和背后中伤。 |
[22:53] | And the blatant disrespectyou’ve shown me, I forgive. | 你对我明目张胆的不尊重,我原谅。 |
[22:59] | But I never forget. | 但我永远不会忘记。 |
[23:02] | You might say I have the memory… | 你可能会说我有记忆… |
[23:04] | Oh, don’t say it. | 哦,别说了。 |
[23:05] | …of an elephant. | 一只大象。 |
[23:10] | [groans] | (叹息) |
[23:18] | [trumpets] | (喇叭) |
[23:20] | [all gasp] | (所有喘气) |
[23:23] | You thinkI’ve pushed you too far? | 你觉得我把你逼得太紧了? |
[23:26] | Then you, my friend, can’t begin to fathom | 那你,我的朋友,根本无法理解 |
[23:30] | just how far I can push. | 我能做到什么程度 |
[23:35] | [grunting, groaning] | (呻吟,呻吟) |
[23:38] | [whimpering] | (哽咽) |
[23:40] | I’ll expect your tributes by dawn. | 黎明前我等你的贡品。 |
[23:47] | Are we gonna stopfor lunch soon? | 我们要停下来吃午饭吗? |
[23:49] | Justice doesn’t stop for lunch. | 正义不会停下来吃午饭。 |
[23:51] | But it does take the occasional time-outfor snackage. | 但偶尔也要停下来吃点零食。 |
[23:54] | Wanna split my almond cookie? | 要不要分我的杏仁饼干? |
[23:56] | You’re just gonna give me half of yourcookie out of the goodness of your heart? | 你就打算把你的一半饼干给我就因为你心地善良吗? |
[24:00] | -Mm-hmm.-What’s the catch? The rub? The bamboozle? | -嗯。-有什么隐情?摩擦?欺骗吗? |
[24:02] | “bam-what-le”? The “bam-what-le”? | |
[24:03] | You know, the fleece.The rook. The flimflam. | 你知道,羊毛。车。胡说的。 |
[24:05] | Do you want the cookie or not? | 你到底要不要饼干? |
[24:08] | -[grunting]-[crunching] | ——[的](处理) |
[24:10] | I got my eye on you. | 我会盯着你的。 |
[24:14] | How much farther is itto this “The Chameleon”? | 离“变色龙”还有多远? |
[24:17] | Just a little farther. | 再往前走一点。 |
[24:30] | [both screaming] | (两个尖叫) |
[24:33] | Li! What are you doing out herein the middle of the night? | 李!你大半夜的在这里干什么? |
[24:36] | Well, I– I– I… didn’t wanna missthe blood moon rising. | 我…我…我不想错过血月升起的时候。 |
[24:40] | Oh, pooh.You are just as worried as I am. | 哦,呸。你和我一样担心。 |
[24:43] | All right, all right. | 好吧,好吧。 |
[24:44] | I know pandas come across ascalm, gentle and chill, | 我知道熊猫给人的印象是平静、温柔和冷酷, |
[24:47] | but… [chuckles] …the truth is | 但是……(笑)……事实是 |
[24:49] | I’m kinda freaking out! | 我有点害怕! |
[24:51] | So am I. | 我也是。 |
[24:52] | Po is just too calm, gentle and chillto face a shape-shifting sorceress. | 面对一个会变形的女巫,阿宝太过冷静、温柔和冷静。 |
[24:56] | -What if he’s captured?-What if he’s tortured? [gasps] | 如果他被抓了怎么办?如果他被折磨了呢?(喘息) |
[24:59] | [both] Our baby! | 我们的孩子! |
[25:02] | Okay, okay. | 好吧,好吧。 |
[25:04] | Maybe Po has finally met his match, | 也许阿宝终于遇到对手了, |
[25:06] | but there is still something that he hasthat The Chameleon does not. | 但他仍然有变色龙没有的东西。 |
[25:10] | -What’s that?-Us. | 什么? -美国。 |
[25:12] | Now, let’s go find our son. | 现在,我们去找我们的儿子吧。 |
[25:15] | I hope Po’s okay. | 我希望阿宝没事。 |
[25:16] | You know, Li,a wise goose once said, | 你知道吗,李,一只聪明的鹅曾经说过, |
[25:19] | “Worrying doesn’t makethe broth boil any faster.” | “担心并不能让汤煮得更快。” |
[25:22] | -[Li] Who was that idiot?-[Mr. Ping] Me, of course. | 那个白痴是谁?当然是我了。 |
[25:25] | I was the wise goose. | 我是聪明的鹅。 |
[25:26] | [Li] Oh, yeah. | [李]哦,是的。 |
[25:28] | [Po] Whoa. | (Po)哇。 |
[25:30] | That’s the biggest village I’ve ever seen. | 那是我见过的最大的村庄。 |
[25:32] | [fox] That’s no village. | [狐狸]那不是村庄。 |
[25:34] | That’s Juniper City. | 这就是杜松城。 |
[25:36] | That’s where I’ll findThe Chameleon, huh? | 那就是我能找到变色龙的地方,对吧? |
[25:37] | Just a boat ride away. | 坐船就到了。 |
[25:39] | And I’m gonna lead youright to her front door. | 我带你去她家的前门。 |
[25:42] | Are you sure we’ll finda boat captain in there? | 你确定我们能在里面找到船长吗? |
[25:44] | For the right price, those cutthroats willtake us anywhere we want to go. | 只要价格合适,那些杀手会带我们去任何我们想去的地方。 |
[25:47] | Of course, we could always opt forthe four-finger discount. | 当然,我们也可以选择四指折扣。 |
[25:50] | No stealing. | 没有偷窃。 |
[25:52] | “The Happy Bunny Tavern”. | “快乐兔酒馆”。 |
[25:54] | Well, that sounds inviting. | 听起来很诱人。 |
[25:56] | [screams, grunts] | (尖叫声,普通员工) |
[26:01] | Anybody lose a rabbit? | 有人丢了一只兔子吗? |
[26:06] | [grunts, groans] | (咕哝声,呻吟) |
[26:09] | Stir faster! | 搅拌速度! |
[26:10] | [whimpering] | (哽咽) |
[26:13] | Welcome to the Happy Bunny Tavern. | 欢迎来到快乐兔酒馆。 |
[26:16] | I’ll find us a ride.Maybe you can get us some food. | 我去找辆车送我们。也许你能给我们弄点吃的。 |
[26:19] | And stay out of trouble. | 别惹麻烦。 |
[26:23] | Hey, what you guys playing? | 嘿,你们在玩什么? |
[26:24] | Mah-jongg. | 麻将。 |
[26:26] | And the stakes are high. | 而且风险很高。 |
[26:28] | Can I play? | 我可以玩吗? |
[26:29] | Surely you’ll go easy on a beginner,’cause I’m very beginning. | 你肯定不会对初学者太苛刻,因为我才刚刚入门。 |
[26:33] | [gamblers chuckle] | (赌徒笑) |
[26:34] | -Hey there.-What can I get you? | -嘿。你要点什么? |
[26:36] | A boat ride to Juniper City. | 乘船去杜松城。 |
[26:38] | Ask this guy. | 问这个人。 |
[26:40] | [exhales] | (呼出) |
[26:41] | -Who’s he?-He’s the captain. | -他是谁?-他是船长。 |
[26:43] | -[coin clinks]-Thanks. | ——(硬币叮当声)-谢谢。 |
[26:46] | [grunts] | (普通员工) |
[26:47] | [sighs] | (叹息) |
[26:48] | Oh, I win again.Beginner’s luck, I guess. | 哦,我又赢了。我想这是新手的运气吧。 |
[26:51] | Never played before, huh? | 以前没玩过吧? |
[26:53] | I’m sorry, are you accusing meof cheating? | 不好意思,你是在指责我出轨吗? |
[26:55] | I would like to speakto the manager, please. | 我想请经理听电话。 |
[26:57] | I am the manager. | 我是经理。 |
[27:00] | I’ll give you a boat ride to Juniper City,but I won’t carry anything illegal. | 我可以带你坐船去朱尼珀城,但我不会带任何非法物品。 |
[27:04] | I don’t want any trouble. | 我不想惹麻烦。 |
[27:05] | [chuckles] Trouble runs from me. | [轻笑]烦恼离我而去。 |
[27:07] | [squawks] Then it’ll cost you double. | 那你得花双倍的钱。 |
[27:09] | I’m confused.Should I have said that I like trouble? | 我困惑。我应该说我喜欢麻烦吗? |
[27:11] | In that case, it’ll cost you triple. | 那样的话,你要花三倍的钱。 |
[27:13] | Oh. Uh, maybe we can go backto the double price? | 哦。也许我们可以恢复双倍价格? |
[27:19] | You got a deal. | 一言为定。 |
[27:20] | Great.Do I shake his hand or your hand? | 太好了。我是跟他握手还是跟你握手? |
[27:24] | Can I get anything else for you, ma’am? | 夫人,您还需要点什么吗? |
[27:25] | Yes. Everything, again. | 是的。一切,再次。 |
[27:27] | Except for the broth. It was very bland. | 除了肉汤。它很平淡。 |
[27:29] | -Keep stirring!-[yelps] | 小激动人心!——(世行)) |
[27:32] | Whoa! One of everything is my go-to order. | 哇!其中一种是我的最爱。 |
[27:35] | But how did you pay for this? | 但你怎么付的钱? |
[27:37] | Legally. Lawfully. Fair and square. | 合法的。依法。光明正大。 |
[27:39] | -I’m proud of you.-[grunts] | -我为你骄傲-[咕哝] |
[27:43] | -[gamblers gasp]-[boar snorts] | -[赌徒喘气]-[野猪呼气] |
[27:45] | [gasps] | (喘息) |
[27:48] | [boar grunting, snorting] | [公猪哼哼,哼哼] |
[27:51] | Oh, wow! Look at the time. | 哦,哇!看看时间。 |
[27:52] | Remember we have to do that thingdown by the place with that guy? | 还记得我们要和那家伙一起做的事吗? |
[27:55] | Did you actually think you couldgrift a meal out of me? | 你真以为能骗我吃顿饭吗? |
[28:00] | [gulps] There’s gotta be some sortof misunderstanding here. | (咽了一声)这里一定有什么误会。 |
[28:05] | And apparently,I’m the one misunderstanding. | 显然,我才是那个被误解的人。 |
[28:07] | Please allow us to pay for our mealand yours too. | 请允许我们为我们和你们的餐费买单。 |
[28:10] | I’m only hungry for… | 我只想吃…… |
[28:12] | -Dumplings?-…vengeance! | 饺子? -…复仇! |
[28:14] | Well, then, come and get it. | 好吧,那就来拿吧。 |
[28:16] | No! No, no, no! Don’t come and get it! | 不!不,不,不!别过来拿! |
[28:18] | -Destroy them!-[tavern patrons growl] | 摧毁他们!-[酒馆主顾咆哮] |
[28:27] | [thudding] | (惊醒) |
[28:31] | [screams] | (尖叫) |
[28:32] | I got it! | 我知道了! |
[28:41] | [creaks, thuds] | (拮据,砰砰声) |
[28:44] | There you go. | 好了。 |
[28:47] | -All better.-[screams] | ——better.——(尖叫) |
[28:48] | -Come on! Gotcha.-[broth sizzles, burbles] | -来吧!明白了。-[肉汤嘶嘶作响,冒泡] |
[28:51] | Keep stirring! | 继续搅拌! |
[28:52] | [whimpering] | (哽咽) |
[28:57] | [screams] | (尖叫) |
[29:01] | Oh, yeah! | 哦,耶! |
[29:07] | [shouts, snorts] | (大喊,鼻息) |
[29:11] | [screams] | (尖叫) |
[29:13] | [creaks] | (启动) |
[29:21] | I’ll take that. | 我就要这个了。 |
[29:26] | Think this belongs to you. | 我想这是你的。 |
[29:29] | [snarling] | (咆哮) |
[29:34] | [coins jingling] | (钱币的叮当声) |
[29:40] | No stealing! | 不偷! |
[29:43] | [screams] | (尖叫) |
[29:46] | [groans] Yeah, I think it’sa little too late for that. | (呻吟)是啊,我觉得有点晚了。 |
[29:49] | It’s never too late to do the right thing. | 做正确的事永远不会太晚。 |
[29:51] | -[groans]-Get them! | (呻吟)- – -他们! |
[29:53] | -[gasps] Watch out!-Whoa! | -[喘气]小心!-哇! |
[30:02] | -Skadoosh!-[roars] | -Skadoosh !——(怒吼) |
[30:04] | [all exclaiming] | [所有]大声说 |
[30:10] | -[all groaning]-Whoa. Nice move. You gotta teach me that. | ——(呻吟)-啊。不错的举措。你得教我。 |
[30:14] | [boar] You die, panda! | 你死定了,熊猫! |
[30:16] | [screaming] | (尖叫) |
[30:23] | -[coins jingle]-[grunts] | -(硬币叮当)(普通员工) |
[30:25] | [Zhen screams] | (甄尖叫) |
[30:29] | Ah! Uh. | 啊!呃。 |
[30:31] | [Zhen] Ah! Whoa, whoa, whoa! | (深圳)啊!哇,哇,哇! |
[30:33] | [tavern patrons screaming] | [酒馆顾客尖叫] |
[30:35] | Who designs a tavern on a cliff? | 谁会在悬崖上设计酒馆? |
[30:37] | I shouldn’t have eatenall those dumplings. [yelps] | 我不应该把所有的饺子都吃了。(世行)) |
[30:40] | [grunts] | (普通员工) |
[30:41] | -Huh?-[wood cracks] | 嗯?——(木裂缝) |
[30:42] | Uh-oh. | 哦。 |
[30:44] | [both scream] | (两个尖叫) |
[30:47] | [squawks] | (东欧) |
[30:48] | Sail ho! | 看见船了! |
[30:53] | -[creaks]-[tavern patrons scream] | -[吱吱声]-[酒馆顾客尖叫] |
[30:56] | [boar] Back up! Move, move, move! | [野猪]退后!快,快,快! |
[31:00] | [honks] | (按响喇叭) |
[31:02] | -Not that I’m worried, but…-[honks] | -不是我担心,但是…-[鸣笛] |
[31:04] | …what if The Chameleon knowswe’re coming? | 万一变色龙知道我们来了怎么办? |
[31:07] | Why, she could be anywhere, anyone. | 她可能在任何地方,任何人。 |
[31:09] | Li, would you please showa little backbone? | 李,你能不能有点骨气? |
[31:12] | I’m sorry, but bravery was neverreally my specialty. | 抱歉,但勇敢不是我的专长。 |
[31:15] | [honks] You don’t have to be brave.You just have to act brave. | (鸣笛)你不需要勇敢。你只需要表现得勇敢一点。 |
[31:20] | Act brave? Got it. | 勇敢的行动?明白了。 |
[31:23] | -Ah! [screams]-Oh! | ——啊!(尖叫)-哦! |
[31:25] | Oh, Li! | 哦,李! |
[31:26] | -[yelping]-Hold on! | ——(尖叫)零! |
[31:29] | Hold me, Ping! It’s all been for nothing! | 抱紧我,平!一切都白费了! |
[31:32] | Please, no. | 请,不。 |
[31:33] | -I’m too young!-[thuds] | 我太年轻了!——(砰砰声) |
[31:39] | How was that for acting brave? | 表现得勇敢怎么样? |
[31:41] | [sighs] Keep working on it. | (叹气)继续努力。 |
[31:47] | [Zhen sighs] Juniper City. | (甄叹口气)杜松城。 |
[31:49] | It’s going to be greatto be back home again. | 能再次回家真是太好了。 |
[31:51] | Does your family live there too? | 你的家人也住在那里吗? |
[31:53] | They would. If I had a family. | 他们会。如果我有个家。 |
[31:56] | It wasn’t easy being a little foxin a big city. | 在大城市里做一个小狐狸并不容易。 |
[31:59] | So I had to survive any way I could. | 所以我必须想尽办法活下去。 |
[32:02] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[32:03] | [Zhen] Grifting. Shilling. Gaffing. | (深圳)<我>诈骗。先令。Gaffing。< / i > |
[32:06] | Stop running! Stop running! | 停止运行!停止运行! |
[32:14] | Whoa, you’re an orphan? So am I. | 哇,你是个孤儿?我也是。 |
[32:16] | Well, I mean I was. | 嗯,我是说我是。 |
[32:18] | My goose dad adopted me,and then later, my panda dad found me. | 我的鹅爸爸收养了我,后来,我的熊猫爸爸找到了我。 |
[32:22] | Goose dads, panda dads.Guess it takes all kinds. | 鹅爸爸,熊猫爸爸。我想这需要各种各样的人。 |
[32:26] | -Right, Mom?-[squawks] | -对,妈妈?——(东欧) |
[32:28] | Then, one day, a local took me in. | 后来有一天,一个当地人收留了我。 |
[32:30] | Put a roof over my head,gave me clothes to wear, food to eat. | 给了我栖身之所,给了我穿的衣服,吃的食物。 |
[32:33] | After that, I was never alone again. | 从那以后,我再也不孤单了。 |
[32:36] | I guess we both got lucky. | 我想我们都很幸运。 |
[32:37] | I guess. | 我猜。 |
[32:38] | Hey, tell me something.Back in the Valley of Geese… | 嘿,跟我说说。回到鹅谷…… |
[32:40] | Peace. | 和平。 |
[32:42] | …what did that angry little squirrelmean… | 那个生气的小松鼠是什么意思? |
[32:43] | Red panda. | 红色的熊猫。 |
[32:44] | …when he said you had tofind your successor? | 当他说你必须找到继任者的时候 |
[32:46] | [sighs] | (叹息) |
[32:47] | Now that I’m supposed to becomeSpiritual Leader, | 现在我要成为精神领袖了, |
[32:50] | I have to find a worthy successorto take over as the Dragon Warrior. | 我得找个合适的接班人来接替神龙大侠。 |
[32:53] | Once you’re on top,that’s where you wanna stay, right? | 一旦你到了顶峰,你就会想待在那里,对吧? |
[32:55] | No, it’s just that– What do I knowabout being a Spiritual Leader? | 不,只是我对精神领袖有什么了解? |
[32:58] | I can’t even come up withone of those cool-sounding proverbs. | 我甚至连一句听起来很酷的谚语都想不出来。 |
[33:00] | “Life’s greatest enemy is”… | “人生最大的敌人是……” |
[33:03] | Uh, I don’t know. Stairs? | 呃,我不知道。楼梯? |
[33:06] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[33:07] | Everyone knowslife’s greatest enemy is time. | 每个人都知道生命最大的敌人是时间。 |
[33:09] | [squawks] | (东欧) |
[33:10] | I guess it’s just easier to hold onto the life you know | 我想,这样更容易坚持你熟悉的生活 |
[33:13] | than move on to the one you don’t. | 那就去找你不喜欢的人。 |
[33:15] | Hey, that was pretty good. | 嘿,刚才真不错。 |
[33:17] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[33:18] | Maybe she should be the Spiritual Leaderof the Valley of Geese. | 也许她应该成为鹅谷的精神领袖。 |
[33:22] | [gulping] | (吞) |
[33:23] | Whoa, that guy.He drinks like a fish. | 哇,那个家伙。他酒量很大。 |
[33:25] | Should he be driving? | 他应该开车吗? |
[33:52] | We’ve come to pay tribute,as you requested. | 我们是按你的要求来致敬的。 |
[33:55] | Looks a little light. | 看起来有点轻。 |
[33:57] | Go back out and get me more! | 出去再给我拿点来! |
[33:59] | More? | 更多? |
[34:00] | But– But, Chameleon– | 可是——可是,变色龙—— |
[34:01] | Go! Before I toss youdown another flight of stairs. | 走吧!不然我就把你扔下另一段楼梯。 |
[34:05] | [crime bosses murmuring] | [犯罪头目窃窃私语] |
[34:07] | At last, my destiny approaches. | 最后,我的命运来临了。 |
[34:14] | I’ll expand my rule from Juniper Cityto every city and town and village | 我要把我的统治从杜松城扩展到每一个城镇和村庄 |
[34:20] | from here to the Valley of Peaceand beyond! | 从这里到和平谷,甚至更远! |
[34:28] | They will all know the nameof The Chameleon! | 他们都会知道变色龙的名字! |
[34:33] | [Zhen] Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! | [甄]醒醒!醒醒吧!醒醒吧!< / i > |
[34:34] | Ah! Zhen! I had a vision.I saw The Chameleon. | 啊!甄!我看到了一个幻象。我看过《变色龙》。 |
[34:38] | She’s gonna take over cities and townsand the Valley of Peace. | 她会占领城市和城镇,还有和平谷。 |
[34:41] | A vision? | 一个愿景? |
[34:43] | While you were asleep? | 当你睡着的时候? |
[34:45] | I’m pretty sure that’s just a dream. | 我很确定那只是个梦。 |
[34:46] | Not a dream, a vision. | 不是梦,是愿景。 |
[34:48] | Either I had a bad dumplingbefore I went to sleep, | 要么是我睡觉前吃了个坏饺子, |
[34:50] | or it’s a Dragon Warrior thing. | 或者是神龙大侠之类的。 |
[34:52] | We got to get to The Chameleonand take her down. | 我们得去找变色龙,把她拿下。 |
[34:54] | Well, then you’re in luck. | 那你就走运了。 |
[34:56] | Welcome to Juniper City. | 欢迎来到Juniper City。 |
[35:03] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[35:07] | [Zhen] This is the place where you can bewhatever you wanna be, | [甄]在这里你可以成为任何你想成为的人, |
[35:10] | do whatever you wanna do, | 做你想做的事 |
[35:12] | and steal whatever you wanna steal. | 想偷什么就偷什么。 |
[35:16] | Uh, if that’s your thing. | 如果这是你的爱好。 |
[35:17] | Land ho! | 土地! |
[35:20] | [Po, Zhen grunt] | [阿宝,珍咕哝] |
[35:21] | Whoa. That came out of nowhere. | 哇。不知从哪里冒出来的。 |
[35:27] | [grunts] | (普通员工) |
[35:34] | Ah! | 啊! |
[35:36] | -Whoa!-Move! | -啊!让让! |
[35:37] | -Look out!-Sorry! | -当心!对不起! |
[35:39] | Out of the way! | 让开! |
[35:41] | I’ve never seen so much traffic before. | 我从来没见过这么多车。 |
[35:43] | [Zhen] You don’t have rush hourin the Valley of Peace? | [甄]你们平谷没有交通高峰吗? |
[35:45] | No one’s ever in that much of a rush. Oof. | 没人会那么着急。现钞。 |
[35:49] | Come on! | 来吧! |
[35:55] | Well, sure is good to be home again. | 嗯,再次回家的感觉真好。 |
[35:57] | The sights. The sounds. | 景色。的声音。 |
[35:59] | [sniffs] The smells. | [闻]气味。 |
[36:04] | [panting] | (喘气) |
[36:05] | It’s a wonton wonderland![chuckles, whoops] | 这是馄饨仙境!(笑,哎呦) |
[36:11] | Yeah! | 是啊! |
[36:14] | [laughs] | (笑) |
[36:16] | -[panting]-[Zhen] Po. Po! | (喘气)——甄Po。阿宝! |
[36:17] | Focus! | 焦点! |
[36:19] | This city is the most amazing placeI’ve ever seen! | 这个城市是我见过的最神奇的地方! |
[36:21] | I used to feel the same wayuntil The Chameleon got her claws into it. | 我以前也是这么想的,直到变色龙把她的爪子伸进去。 |
[36:24] | -[pig whimpering]-[thugs chuckling] | -[猪呜咽]-[暴徒咯咯笑] |
[36:27] | -[growls]-[yelps] | – 咆哮 (世行)) |
[36:29] | -[growls]-[bleats] | – 咆哮 (叫) |
[36:31] | [growling, chuckling] | (咆哮,呵呵) |
[36:35] | Tonight, we take down The Chameleon. | 今晚,我们要拿下变色龙。 |
[36:38] | Oh, yeah. | 哦,是的。 |
[36:39] | I’ll show you where this villainoussorceress lurks as she dominates the city. | 我会告诉你这个邪恶的女巫在统治这座城市的时候潜伏在哪里。 |
[36:42] | Is she lurking in that villainous towerdominating the city? | 她是不是潜伏在那座统治城市的恶塔里? |
[36:47] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道的? |
[36:48] | Eh, not my first timetaking down a villain. | 这不是我第一次抓坏人了。 |
[36:50] | Let’s keep moving. | 让我们继续前进。 |
[36:51] | -[citizen] Hey, Zhen!-Heya, Zhen. | -[市民]嘿,甄!你好,甄。 |
[36:53] | Long time no see. | 好久不见。 |
[36:54] | How you doing, Zhen? | 你好吗,甄? |
[36:55] | Wow, you’re quite the local celeb. | 哇,你可是当地的名人啊。 |
[36:57] | Yeah, well, let’s just saya face like mine is hard to forget. | 好吧,这么说吧,像我这样的脸很难被忘记。 |
[37:03] | What? You’re a wanted criminal? | 怎么啦?你是通缉犯? |
[37:05] | You sound surprised. Is this surprising?I don’t think this is surprising. | 你听起来很惊讶。这令人惊讶吗?我认为这并不奇怪。 |
[37:09] | You never mentionedyou were wanted. | 你从来没提过你被通缉。 |
[37:11] | Don’t worry. | 别担心。 |
[37:12] | The law has better things to dothan look for me. | 比起找我,法律有更重要的事情要做。 |
[37:14] | -Hey, fox.-We’ve been looking for you. | -嘿,狐狸。-我们一直在找你。 |
[37:17] | Must be a slow workweek. | 一周的工作一定很缓慢。 |
[37:18] | I’ll handle this. | 我来处理。 |
[37:19] | Morning, officers.Dragon Warrior here. | 早上好,警官。我是神龙大侠。 |
[37:22] | The fox and I are hereon official Dragon Warrior biz. | 我和狐狸正式开始了神龙大侠的工作。 |
[37:26] | -Dragon who?-Warrior what? | 龙是谁?战士是什么? |
[37:28] | Dragon Warrior. | 神龙大侠。 |
[37:29] | Anyone? Nothing? | 有人知道吗?没有什么? |
[37:31] | Perhaps you know me better as… | 也许你更了解我是…… |
[37:34] | the Kung Fu Panda! | 功夫熊猫! |
[37:38] | -[metal clanging]-Wait, wait! | -[金属叮当声]-等等,等等! |
[37:39] | [chuckling] Can you believe that guy? | 你能相信那个家伙吗? |
[37:41] | Aw, come on! | 啊,别这样! |
[37:43] | Okay, so we tried it your way.Now we try it mine. | 好吧,我们试过你的方法了。现在我们试试我的。 |
[37:47] | -Wait, what’s your way– [screams, grunts]-[grunts] | -等等,你怎么了-[尖叫,咕噜声]-[咕噜声] |
[37:52] | Sorry. | 对不起。 |
[37:55] | Come on, come on, come on, come on! | 加油,加油,加油,加油! |
[37:57] | You can’t run away from the law.You’re a wanted criminal! | 你不能逃避法律的制裁。你是个通缉犯! |
[38:00] | Yeah? Well, it looks likeI’m not the only one. | 是吗?看来不止我一个人这么想。 |
[38:02] | Wow. City life really is fast-paced. | 哇。城市生活确实是快节奏的。 |
[38:05] | We gotta get out of herebefore they call for… | 我们得在他们叫… |
[38:07] | [rumbling] | (声) |
[38:09] | …backup. | …备份。 |
[38:10] | [bulls grunting, bleating] | [公牛发出咕噜声,咩咩叫] |
[38:15] | That’s a lot of bull. | 那是一派胡言。 |
[38:16] | -Run!-[gasps] | 国营!——(喘息) |
[38:20] | [grunts] | (普通员工) |
[38:22] | [grunts] | (普通员工) |
[38:24] | -Let’s go, let’s go!-Oh! [whimpers] | -我们走,我们走-哦!(低声呻吟) |
[38:26] | [blusters] | (尽说大话) |
[38:29] | [grunting] | (的) |
[38:31] | [both screaming] | (两个尖叫) |
[38:35] | Ow! | 噢! |
[38:37] | [pig squeals] | (猪尖叫) |
[38:39] | [pigs whimpering] | (猪呜咽) |
[38:43] | [Po shouts] | (Po呼喊) |
[38:45] | [all exclaiming] | [所有]大声说 |
[38:46] | [pedestrians yelp] | (行人yelp) |
[38:48] | [screaming] | (尖叫) |
[38:49] | -[grunting]-[both gasp] | ——[的][两个喘息] |
[38:52] | -[grunting]-[snorts] | ——[的](不屑) |
[38:57] | [Po yelps] | (Po唧唧的声音) |
[38:58] | [groaning] | (呻吟) |
[39:00] | [screams] | (尖叫) |
[39:04] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧。 |
[39:07] | Whoa! Whoa! | 哇!哇! |
[39:10] | [citizens exclaiming] | (公民与夏娃) |
[39:12] | I’m falling… | 我下降…… |
[39:13] | very slowly. | 非常缓慢。 |
[39:16] | [yelps] | (世行)) |
[39:17] | Ow! [screaming] | 噢!(尖叫) |
[39:23] | [screaming continues] | (继续尖叫) |
[39:26] | [grunting, yelping] | (嘟哝,尖叫) |
[39:31] | [grunts] Sorry. | (普通员工)抱歉。 |
[39:33] | [sobs] | (哭泣) |
[39:35] | [bulls grunting] | (牛的) |
[39:41] | [all panting, whimpering] | [喘气,呜咽] |
[39:48] | Whew. | 唷。 |
[39:57] | There they are! | 他们在那儿! |
[39:59] | We don’t have time for a drum solo! | 我们没时间听鼓独奏了! |
[40:03] | We’re trapped. [grunts] | 我们被困。(普通员工) |
[40:07] | [bulls grunt] | (公牛繁重) |
[40:10] | [Po screams] | (Po尖叫) |
[40:14] | [speaking indistinctly] | (朦胧地说) |
[40:17] | It isn’t much farther now. | 现在已经不远了。 |
[40:18] | You always say that,and it’s always so much farther. | 你总是这么说,而且总是那么远。 |
[40:23] | Whoa. What is this place? | 哇。这是什么地方? |
[40:26] | Home sweet home. | 甜蜜的家。 |
[40:28] | Some of the best crooks and criminalsin all of Juniper City live here. | 杜松城一些最厉害的骗子和罪犯就住在这里。 |
[40:33] | Careful. These guys will steal your pantsright off ya, and you’ll never know it. | 小心。这些家伙会偷走你的裤子,而你永远不会知道。 |
[40:40] | [Po] Uh-oh. | (Po)哦。 |
[40:41] | Now, you kids be carefulwith those fireworks. | 孩子们,小心那些烟火。 |
[40:44] | [snarling] | (咆哮) |
[40:46] | [Po screams] | (Po尖叫) |
[40:48] | Ooh! | 噢! |
[40:49] | [bunnies snarling] | (小兔子咆哮) |
[40:50] | [Po exclaiming] | (Po韦弗利) |
[40:55] | Ow! | 噢! |
[41:00] | Oh! [giggling] | 哦!(咯咯笑) |
[41:03] | So you’re friendswith all these people? | 所以你和这些人都是朋友? |
[41:05] | They’re practically family. | 他们简直就是一家人。 |
[41:07] | Zhen! | 甄! |
[41:09] | [pipes rattling] | (管道震动) |
[41:13] | Oh! Is that really you? | 哦!真的是你吗? |
[41:15] | Han, my old mentor. | 阿憨,我以前的导师。 |
[41:18] | I always knew someday you’ll find your wayhome back to the den. | 我就知道总有一天你会找到回家的路。 |
[41:21] | And when you did… | 当你这么做的时候…… |
[41:24] | …I’d be sure to give youa proper homecoming. | 我一定会好好招待你的 |
[41:27] | Family, huh? | 家庭,是吗? |
[41:28] | More like distant cousins. | 更像是远房表亲。 |
[41:29] | All right. How should we do this? | 好吧。我们应该怎么做呢? |
[41:31] | Quick and painless?Or slow and painful? | 又快又无痛?还是缓慢而痛苦? |
[41:35] | Slow and painful.Slow and painful. | 缓慢而痛苦。缓慢而痛苦。 |
[41:38] | All right, you little scamps.Slow and painful it is. | 好了,你们这些小流氓。它是缓慢而痛苦的。 |
[41:41] | -Hooray!-Yay! | -万岁!耶! |
[41:42] | You really don’t wanna do this. | 你真的不想这么做。 |
[41:44] | And why is that? | 为什么呢? |
[41:45] | Because if you so much aslay one claw on me, | 因为如果你敢对我动手动脚, |
[41:47] | you’re gonna have to answer to… | 你得回答… |
[41:49] | the Dragon Warrior. | 神龙大侠。 |
[41:52] | [whispering] Warrior, warrior, warrior,warrior, warrior. | [低语]战士,战士,战士,战士,战士。 |
[41:55] | Who? | 谁? |
[41:56] | [crowd murmuring] | (观众窃窃私语) |
[41:59] | Oh, man. Are my adventuresreally that regional? | 哦,男人。我的冒险真的是区域性的吗? |
[42:02] | Introduce them, Po, | 阿宝,介绍他们, |
[42:04] | to your fists. | 打你的拳头。 |
[42:07] | [crowd muttering] | (人群喃喃自语) |
[42:12] | Remember, Po, there are other waysto bring peace than by kicking butt. | 记住,阿宝,除了打屁股,还有其他方式能带来和平。 |
[42:16] | Ah, come on. Really? Now? | 啊,别这样。真的吗?现在? |
[42:18] | Yes, now. | 是的,现在。 |
[42:20] | Hold on. Shouldn’t my inner Shifushave differing opinions? | 等一等。我内心的师父不应该有不同的意见吗? |
[42:23] | We are in total agreement… | 我们完全同意…… |
[42:25] | …with our mutual disappointment… | 我们都很失望…… |
[42:27] | [both] …in you. | 在你身上。 |
[42:29] | Wait. | 等待。 |
[42:32] | He who resorts to violence now… | 现在诉诸暴力的人…… |
[42:36] | will only find more violence later. | 以后只会发现更多的暴力。 |
[42:40] | [crowd] Huh? | (人群)嗯? |
[42:42] | So what you’re saying is,if we don’t hurt Zhen a little now… | 所以你的意思是,如果我们现在不伤害珍一点… |
[42:46] | We can hurt her a lot later. | 我们可以以后再伤害她。 |
[42:48] | What? No, that’s not what I said. | 怎么啦?不,我不是这么说的。 |
[42:50] | Yes! And more violence lateris better than less violence now. | 是的!今后暴力增多总比现在暴力减少好。 |
[42:54] | No, no. I think you’re misunderstandingthe fundamental point of– | 不,不。我认为你误解了最根本的一点 |
[42:56] | -More violence!-Hooray! | ——暴力! -万岁! |
[42:58] | Violence makes my tummy tingle. | 暴力使我肚子发麻。 |
[43:00] | You know, that pandamakes a lot of good points. | 你知道吗,那只熊猫说得很有道理。 |
[43:03] | -I like it.-[bunnies] Violence, violence, violence. | -我喜欢。-[兔子]暴力,暴力,还是暴力。 |
[43:06] | No, no, no! Wait! | 不,不,不!等等! |
[43:07] | Come back! | 回来! |
[43:09] | I’ll come up with better wisdom. | 我会想出更好的办法。 |
[43:11] | You have got to workshopthose proverbs. | 你必须练习那些谚语。 |
[43:15] | -[Po] Uh, the Kung Fu Panda?-Nope. | -呃,功夫熊猫?-不是 |
[43:18] | [Po] The son of Mr. Ping and Li? | [波]平先生和李先生的儿子? |
[43:19] | Those are both very common names. | 这两个都是很常见的名字。 |
[43:21] | -Mentored by Oogway?-Sorry. | -由乌龟指导?-抱歉 |
[43:23] | Trained by Master Shifu? | 师傅训练的? |
[43:25] | -Oh! Master Shifu? Yes.-Aha! | -哦!师傅吗?Yes.-Aha ! |
[43:27] | Everyone’s heard ofthe legendary Master Shifu. | 每个人都听说过传说中的师父。 |
[43:29] | But not you. | 但不是你。 |
[43:31] | Did someone say “legendary”?Bring it in. | 有人说”传奇”吗?把它拿进来。 |
[43:36] | Look, Han. | 看,汉族。 |
[43:37] | I know we’ve had our differences,but I’m really in a jam here, | 我知道我们有分歧,但我现在真的有麻烦了, |
[43:40] | and I was hopingyou could help me out. | 我希望你能帮我 |
[43:42] | -Thank you.-Don’t drink that. | -谢谢。-别喝那个。 |
[43:44] | [sizzles] | (精彩) |
[43:46] | Oh! [giggling] | 哦!(咯咯笑) |
[43:49] | We just need someplace to lie lowfor a while until the heat cools off. | 我们只需要找个地方躲一段时间,等天气降温。 |
[43:52] | And why should I help you? | 我为什么要帮你? |
[43:54] | Because deep downbeneath that iron-scaled exterior | 因为在铁鳞片般的外表下 |
[43:57] | is a good-hearted soul | 是一个善良的灵魂吗 |
[43:58] | who still thinks of meas one of the family? | 谁还认为我是家里的一员? |
[44:01] | Fine. | 很好。 |
[44:02] | But if you’re still here by nightfall,I’m calling the bulls myself. | 但如果天黑前你还在这里,我就要亲自报警了。 |
[44:06] | Sleep tight. | 睡个好觉。 |
[44:07] | [Han chuckling] | (汉呵呵) |
[44:12] | So tonight, we take down The Chameleon. | 所以今晚,我们要拿下变色龙。 |
[44:14] | After you get your pants back. | 在你拿回裤子之后。 |
[44:16] | Not cool! You guys– | 不酷!你们—— |
[44:18] | Come on! Give them back. | 来吧!把它们还给我。 |
[44:20] | Those are custom. | 这些都是习俗。 |
[44:21] | [apes shrieking] | (猿尖叫) |
[44:27] | Yeah, this place doesn’tlook very friendly. | 是啊,这地方看起来不太友好。 |
[44:31] | Oh! Oh, my tail. [grunts] | 哦!哦,我的尾巴。(普通员工) |
[44:35] | I’m sure everything is fine. | 我相信一切都很好。 |
[44:37] | This is a restaurant. | 这是一家餐馆。 |
[44:39] | These are my people.We speak the same language. | 他们是我的人。我们说同一种语言。 |
[44:42] | You wait here. | 你在这儿等着。 |
[44:45] | Salutations! | 你好! |
[44:47] | I’m so sorry to interrupt. [chuckles] | 很抱歉打扰你。[笑] |
[44:49] | I know you’re having a good time, | 我知道你玩得很开心, |
[44:51] | but I was wondering if a pandahappened to be passing by these parts? | 但我想知道一只熊猫会不会碰巧经过这些地方? |
[44:56] | There was a panda here. | 这里有一只熊猫。 |
[44:58] | You know him? | 你认识他? |
[44:59] | Know him? Why, I’m his dad! | 认识他吗?为什么,我是他爸爸! |
[45:02] | [quacking] | (嘎嘎叫) |
[45:05] | No, no, no, no, no, no. Hmm? | 不,不,不,不。嗯? |
[45:07] | You need to payfor what your son did to my tavern. | 你得为你儿子对我酒馆的所作所为付出代价。 |
[45:13] | [glass shatters] | (玻璃打破了) |
[45:15] | My boy wouldn’t have done thisfor no reason. | 我儿子不会无缘无故这么做的。 |
[45:18] | Is it possible your broth was bland? | 有没有可能你的汤太淡了? |
[45:20] | Try it. | 试一试。 |
[45:22] | [exclaims] No, no! | (惊呼)不,不! |
[45:24] | The broth smells excellent. | 这汤闻起来好香。 |
[45:26] | You should not add a single thing,especially not me! | 你不应该添加任何东西,尤其是我! |
[45:30] | [Li] Hands off the goose. | [李]别碰鹅。 |
[45:32] | [tavern patrons gasping] | [酒馆主顾们喘着粗气] |
[45:35] | The panda’s back. | 熊猫回来了。 |
[45:36] | -He’s back?-He’s back? | 他回来了吗?他回来了吗? |
[45:38] | No. | 不。 |
[45:39] | But you’re about to wish he was, | 但你会希望他是, |
[45:42] | ’cause if you think he made a messof this place, | 因为如果你认为是他把这里搞得一团糟 |
[45:45] | you have no idea what I’m capable of. | 你根本不知道我能干出什么来。 |
[45:48] | Everything he learned, he learned from me. | 他学到的一切都是跟我学的。 |
[45:53] | Except one thing. | 除了一件事。 |
[45:56] | Mercy. | 仁慈。 |
[45:58] | I don’t know where he got that,because I don’t believe in it. | 我不知道他是怎么知道的,因为我不相信。 |
[46:03] | Now, this can go one of two ways. | 这有两种可能。 |
[46:06] | The easy way,in which you tell me where he is, | 最简单的方法,你告诉我他在哪里, |
[46:11] | or the hard way, | 或者艰难的方式, |
[46:12] | in which you tell me where he is, | 告诉我他在哪里, |
[46:14] | but it’s hard to understandwhat you’re saying | 但我很难理解你在说什么 |
[46:16] | because you have no teeth. | 因为你没有牙齿。 |
[46:22] | [tavern patrons gasp] | [酒馆主顾们倒抽一口冷气] |
[46:23] | [gasps, whimpers] | (喘着气,低声呻吟) |
[46:25] | Mah-jongg. | 麻将。 |
[46:26] | I eat mah-jongg tiles for breakfast! | 我早餐吃麻将牌! |
[46:35] | [groans] | (叹息) |
[46:36] | [tavern patrons growling] | [酒馆主顾咆哮] |
[46:39] | [grunts, exclaims] | (咕哝,惊呼道) |
[46:46] | [wood creaking] | (木头吱吱作响) |
[46:50] | [quacks] | (江湖) |
[46:51] | [tavern patrons shouting] | [酒馆主顾叫嚷] |
[46:55] | [gasping] | (喘气) |
[46:57] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[46:58] | [wood creaking] | (木头吱吱作响) |
[47:03] | -[chuckles]-[tavern patrons clamoring] | -[咯咯的笑声]-[酒馆里吵吵嚷嚷的顾客] |
[47:08] | [clamoring continues] | (争相继续) |
[47:10] | Stay there! | 呆在那儿! |
[47:11] | Where’s our son? | 我们的儿子呢? |
[47:12] | He took a boat to Juniper City. | 他乘船去了杜松城。 |
[47:14] | Which way? | 哪条路? |
[47:17] | You know, a wise goose once– | 你知道,聪明的鹅曾经 |
[47:19] | Time to go. | 该走了。 |
[47:20] | Uh, yeah. Right. | 嗯,是的。正确的。 |
[47:21] | [sighs] | (叹息) |
[47:23] | [tavern patrons screaming] | [酒馆顾客尖叫] |
[47:27] | [tavern patrons coughing, groaning] | [酒馆里的顾客咳嗽、呻吟] |
[47:33] | [groans] | (叹息) |
[47:35] | [cheering] | (欢呼) |
[47:40] | [citizens chattering] | (公民聊天) |
[47:49] | [giggling] | (咯咯笑) |
[47:52] | Okay, let’s try this again. | 好吧,我们再试一次。 |
[47:54] | Stir the pot, roll the wok,serve the dish, and ska-blam! | 搅动锅,滚锅,上菜,然后砰! |
[47:59] | Hey, where’s the golden dragonthat’s supposed to shoot out? | 嘿,那只本该射出去的金龙呢? |
[48:02] | Not gonna happen with a broom. | 用扫帚可不行。 |
[48:04] | Yeah? Still not bad though. | 是吗?不过还不错。 |
[48:05] | Yeah. But stir later, roll higher,and the word is “skadoosh.” | 是的。但稍后搅拌,卷得更高,单词是“skadoosh”。 |
[48:11] | “Skadoosh” isn’t a word. | “Skadoosh”不是一个词。 |
[48:12] | -And “ska-blam” is?-[fireworks explode] | – “ska- blame “是什么?——(烟火) |
[48:18] | [ape yelps] | (猿唧唧的声音) |
[48:19] | [all] Ska-blam! | [所有]Ska-blam ! |
[48:23] | [sighs] | (叹息) |
[48:26] | I gotta say, you’re notlike any of the other masters I’ve met. | 我得说,你跟我见过的其他大师都不一样。 |
[48:29] | Yeah, I know.There’s not a lot of pandas. | 是的,我知道。没有很多熊猫。 |
[48:31] | No, you’re, like, a good guy. | 不,你是个好人。 |
[48:34] | Listen up. The coast is clear. | 听好了。没有危险了。 |
[48:37] | Thieves, hit the streets. | 小偷们,到街上去。 |
[48:39] | And you two, | 你们俩呢, |
[48:41] | get out of my sight. | 滚出我的视线。 |
[48:54] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[49:03] | I know I promised that I’d lead youright to The Chameleon’s front door, | 我知道我答应过带你到变色龙的前门 |
[49:06] | but the back door seemsa little more practical. | 但“后门”似乎更实用一些。 |
[49:09] | I gotta say, Zhen,you really are a fox of your word. | 我得说,甄,你真是个守信用的人。 |
[49:13] | A chewed-up peach pit? | 嚼过的桃核? |
[49:15] | One from Master Oogway’s peach treeof heavenly wisdom. | 一只来自乌龟大师天上智慧的桃树。 |
[49:19] | Eh, it’s a Valley of Peace thing. | 这是和平谷的事。 |
[49:21] | It’s supposed to remind me that every pitholds the promise of a mighty tree. | 它应该提醒我,每个角落都有参天大树的希望。 |
[49:28] | Maybe it’ll do the same for you. | 也许对你也有同样的效果。 |
[49:36] | Are you sure you wanna do this? | 你确定要这么做吗? |
[49:37] | As a wise Spiritual Leader once said, | 正如一位睿智的精神领袖曾经说过的, |
[49:40] | how may one kick butt,if one doesn’t seek a butt to kick? | 如果一个人不去找别人踢,他怎么能踢别人的屁股呢? |
[49:47] | You’re a real piece of work,you know that? | 你知道吗,你真的很厉害? |
[49:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢你! |
[49:51] | Wait, was that a compliment or an insult? | 等等,这是恭维还是侮辱? |
[49:53] | [Zhen] Yes. | (深圳)是的。 |
[50:00] | -[citizens chattering]-[whimpering] | ——(公民喋喋不休)——(呜咽) |
[50:03] | Whoa. | 哇。 |
[50:05] | [yelping] | (尖叫) |
[50:07] | Have you seen our son? | 你看到我们的儿子了吗? |
[50:10] | [grunts] | (普通员工) |
[50:12] | [yelps, breathes heavily] | [尖叫,喘粗气] |
[50:16] | -Sorry.-Sorry。 -Sorry.-Sorry. | |
[50:17] | -Nope.-Nah。 -Nope.-Nah. | |
[50:18] | Tell us you’ve seen our son. | 告诉我们你见过我们的儿子。 |
[50:20] | [squawks] | (东欧) |
[50:23] | Wait, why are they leaving? You said yes. | 等等,他们为什么要走?你答应了。 |
[50:26] | Hey, look. Po was here. | 嘿,你看。阿宝在这里。 |
[50:29] | Amazing, Li, but how can you tell? | 太棒了,李,但你怎么知道? |
[50:31] | Oh, we pandas have a giftfor seeing what others cannot. | 哦,我们熊猫有一种天赋,能看到别人看不到的东西。 |
[50:34] | Come on. There may be more clues up ahead. | 来吧。前面可能会有更多线索。 |
[50:44] | -[guards snoring]-[gasps] | ——(警卫打鼾)——(喘息) |
[50:52] | [shushes] | (嘘) |
[50:55] | [snoring continues] | (继续打鼾) |
[50:58] | [gasps] | (喘息) |
[51:06] | [clanging] | (发出叮当声的) |
[51:11] | [sighs] Why? | (叹息)为什么? |
[51:14] | [grunts] | (普通员工) |
[51:25] | [guard grunts, coughs] | [警卫咕哝,咳嗽] |
[51:32] | [flatulence] | (积) |
[51:34] | -[guards snarling]-[Po screams] | -[卫兵咆哮]-[阿宝尖叫] |
[51:39] | [gong crashes] | (龚崩溃) |
[51:47] | [both screaming] | (两个尖叫) |
[51:49] | [metal clanging] | (金属铿锵有力) |
[51:53] | [both screaming] | (两个尖叫) |
[51:59] | [grunts] | (普通员工) |
[52:02] | [grunting] | (的) |
[52:06] | That was close. | 好险啊。 |
[52:07] | -[Zhen] Look out!-[chains jingle] | -[甄]小心!——(链押韵) |
[52:09] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[52:12] | -Po!-Stand back. | 阿宝!站回来。 |
[52:16] | -[footsteps approaching]-Whoa! | —— 脚步声 -啊! |
[52:19] | -They’re coming!-Hurry! Help me lift the cage! | 他们正在来了!快点!帮我把笼子抬起来! |
[52:27] | [Po strains, grunts] | [Po菌株,咕噜声] |
[52:29] | It’s no use. | 没用的。 |
[52:30] | -We gotta brace it with something.-Here, use my staff. | -我们得找个东西撑住。-来,用我的手杖。 |
[52:33] | All right, stand back. Here I go. | 好了,退后。我走了。 |
[52:37] | Zhen? | 甄? |
[52:40] | Where are you taking my staff? | 你要把我的员工带到哪里去? |
[52:44] | I think you mean my staff? | 我想你是说我的员工吧? |
[52:46] | You gave it to Zhen,and now Zhen has given it to me. | 你把它给了甄,现在甄又给了我。 |
[52:50] | “Given to gain,”I believe, is how it works? | 我相信”付出是为了获得”是这样的吧? |
[52:54] | You were right, Zhen. | 你说得对,甄。 |
[52:55] | He was an easy mark. | 他是个容易上当的人。 |
[52:57] | Zhen… | 甄…… |
[52:58] | First rule of the streets:Never trust anyone. | 街头守则第一条:永远不要相信任何人。 |
[53:01] | [chuckles] I taught her that. | (笑)我教她的。 |
[53:03] | And you thought my apprenticewas your friend? | 你以为我的学徒是你的朋友? |
[53:06] | Apprentice? | 学徒吗? |
[53:07] | She’s the one that took you in? | 是她收留了你吗? |
[53:09] | Best thing that ever happened to her. | 这对她来说是最好的事。 |
[53:11] | You should have seenthe little guttersnipe before I found her. | 在我找到她之前,你真该看看那个小流浪汉。 |
[53:15] | Mangy and half-starved, | 饥肠辘辘 |
[53:18] | hanging out with those rejectsfrom the Den of Thieves. | 和那些从贼窝出来的被拒绝的人在一起。 |
[53:22] | [gasps] | (喘息) |
[53:35] | [grunting] | (的) |
[53:43] | [The Chameleon] She had no fear. | [变色龙]她没有恐惧。 |
[53:46] | Such potential. | < / i > <我>这样的潜力。 |
[53:54] | So I took her in. | 所以我收留了她。 |
[53:57] | I made her what she is today. | 我造就了今天的她。 |
[53:59] | Stand up straight. | 站直。 |
[54:01] | Yes, master. | 是的,主人。 |
[54:02] | So you went through all of this just toget me to give you the Staff of Wisdom? | 所以你经历这一切就是为了让我把智慧之杖给你? |
[54:06] | Why? | 为什么? |
[54:07] | I, too, came from humble beginningsand dreamed of becoming something more. | 我也出身贫寒,梦想着出人头地。 |
[54:13] | I wanted respect and power. | 我想要尊重和权力。 |
[54:15] | I wanted to be a master of kung fu. | 我想成为一名功夫大师。 |
[54:18] | Say what? | 你说什么? |
[54:19] | I was turned awayfrom every training hall I went to. | 我每次去训练馆都被拒之门外。 |
[54:22] | They would say I was too small, too lowly, | 他们会说我太小,太卑微, |
[54:26] | and that kung fu was not my destiny. | 功夫不是我的命运。 |
[54:30] | And so, I chose a different path. | 所以,我选择了一条不同的道路。 |
[54:33] | Sorcery. | 巫术。 |
[54:35] | I grew. | 我做了。 |
[54:37] | I excelled. | 我擅长。 |
[54:38] | And I got everythingI had ever dreamed of. | 我得到了我梦寐以求的一切。 |
[54:42] | -Everything except kung fu.-[roars] | -除了功夫。-[咆哮] |
[54:45] | Just because I can look like Tai Lungdoesn’t mean I can fight like him. | 我长得像大龙并不意味着我能像他那样打架。 |
[54:50] | You see, Po, kung fu may beperformed by the body, | 阿宝,你看,功夫可能是靠身体来表演的, |
[54:54] | but its secrets are housed in the spirit. | 但它的秘密藏在灵魂里。 |
[54:58] | And now that I have accessto the Spirit Realm– | 现在我已经进入了灵界 |
[55:00] | You’re gonna steal Tai Lung’s kung fu. | 你要偷大龙的功夫。 |
[55:02] | His and those of every master villainthat came before me. | 他和所有在我之前的大坏蛋。 |
[55:06] | And once I do, no one will dareunderestimate me again. | 一旦我做到了,就没人敢再低估我了。 |
[55:11] | You forgot about me. | 你忘了我。 |
[55:13] | [grunting] | (的) |
[55:16] | [chuckles] Don’t bother, Po. | (笑)不用麻烦了,阿宝。 |
[55:18] | Those bars are enchanted withsome very old and very powerful magic. | 那些栏杆被施了魔法,非常古老,非常强大。 |
[55:23] | You’d need at least ten Dragon Warriorsto get through them. | 你至少需要十个神龙武士才能穿过它们。 |
[55:27] | Then I won’t go through them. | 那我就不一一讲了。 |
[55:28] | I’ll go under them. | 我从他们下面钻过去。 |
[55:35] | [grunts] | (普通员工) |
[55:38] | [guards grunt] | (警卫繁重) |
[55:40] | [spear scrapes] | (矛擦伤) |
[55:45] | Well, that’s frustratingfor all sorts of reasons. | 嗯,出于各种原因,这令人沮丧。 |
[55:47] | [grunting] | (的) |
[55:56] | Whoa! [grunts] | 哇!(普通员工) |
[56:01] | [pants] | (裤子) |
[56:06] | [door creaks] | (门咯吱声) |
[56:09] | [shouting] | (大喊) |
[56:11] | [grunts] | (普通员工) |
[56:16] | -[guards shouting]-[pants] | ——(卫兵大喊)——(裤子) |
[56:20] | [grunting] | (的) |
[56:23] | [both scream] | (两个尖叫) |
[56:25] | -Po!-Zhen? | 阿宝!甄? |
[56:27] | My staff! Hand it over. | 我的员工!把它交出来。 |
[56:29] | I’m so sorry I lied to you.I was just doing what I was told. | 很抱歉我骗了你。我只是照吩咐做而已。 |
[56:32] | Apologize later.Right now, I have to stop The Chameleon. | 后来道歉。现在,我得去阻止变色龙。 |
[56:34] | Po! [pants] | 阿宝!(裤子) |
[56:36] | Zhen? | 甄? |
[56:38] | [chuckles] | [笑] |
[56:39] | [panting] | (喘气) |
[56:41] | -[grunts]-[screams] | ——(普通员工)——(尖叫) |
[56:42] | No! | 不! |
[56:50] | Well done, Zhen. | 干得好,甄。 |
[56:52] | You never said you were gonna hurt him. | 你从没说过要伤害他。 |
[56:54] | What’s the second ruleof the streets? | 街上的第二条规则是什么? |
[56:57] | Someone always gets hurt. | 总会有人受伤。 |
[56:59] | And make sure it’s never you. | 确保永远不是你。 |
[57:02] | I just wish there had been another way. | 我只是希望有别的办法。 |
[57:05] | Third rule of the streets? | 第三条街道规则? |
[57:07] | Third rule? | 第三条规则吗? |
[57:08] | Some would sayit’s the most important: | 有人会说这是最重要的: |
[57:11] | No one is interested in your feelings. | 没人对你的感受感兴趣。 |
[57:16] | Chop-chop!We have a Spirit Realm to plunder. | 快点!我们要去掠夺一个灵界。 |
[57:20] | And smile. | 和微笑。 |
[57:22] | Nobody likes a grouch. | 没人喜欢爱发牢骚的人。 |
[57:24] | Honestly, Zhen, I don’t know whereyou pick up such bad habits. | 老实说,甄,我不知道你从哪里学来的这些坏习惯。 |
[57:32] | [breathing heavily] | (喘着粗气) |
[57:33] | -[branch creaks]-[groans] | ——(分支吱吱的响声)——(呻吟) |
[57:35] | [grunts] If I could– | 如果我能—— |
[57:36] | [snarling] | (咆哮) |
[57:40] | Hey there. | 嘿。 |
[57:42] | [gasps] Whoa! | (喘息)哇! |
[57:45] | Get off me! Ow! Ow! | 放开我!噢!噢! |
[57:48] | [gasps, screams] | [喘息声,尖叫声] |
[57:49] | [Po whimpers] | (Po呜咽) |
[57:52] | -[gasps]-[Mr. Ping] Son! | -(喘息)[先生。Ping)的儿子! |
[57:55] | [screams] | (尖叫) |
[57:57] | [grunting] | (的) |
[57:59] | [screams] | (尖叫) |
[58:02] | -Now save me. [screams]-[grunts] | -救救我。(尖叫)——(普通员工) |
[58:05] | Hi, Son. | 嗨,儿子。 |
[58:06] | [branch creaks] | (分支发出) |
[58:08] | [both scream] | (两个尖叫) |
[58:10] | It’s okay. We’ve got you, Po.We’ve got you. | 没关系。我们抓住你了,阿宝。我们抓住你了。 |
[58:15] | [Po] So you followed me. | [阿宝]所以你跟着我。 |
[58:17] | -It was his idea.-[grunts] | -这是他的主意。-[咕哝] |
[58:18] | Okay, okay. It was both our ideas. | 好吧,好吧。这是我们俩的主意。 |
[58:20] | We only follow because we love. | 我们跟随是因为我们爱。 |
[58:22] | No, you followedbecause you didn’t believe in me. | 不,你跟着我是因为你不相信我。 |
[58:26] | And because we love? | 因为我们相爱? |
[58:29] | Well, you’re right. | 嗯,你说得对。 |
[58:31] | I screwed up big-time. | 我搞砸了。 |
[58:34] | I trusted the wrong person. | 我信任错了人。 |
[58:36] | I gave the Staff of Wisdomright to The Chameleon. | 我把智慧之杖给了变色龙。 |
[58:40] | Oh… | 哦…… |
[58:42] | Po, that was a very big-time screw-up. | 阿宝,这真是个大麻烦。 |
[58:48] | [sighs] | (叹息) |
[58:49] | If only I’d listened to Master Shifuand stayed in the Valley of Peace, | 要是我听师父的话,留在和平谷就好了, |
[58:53] | The Chameleon wouldn’t have my staff,and none of this would be happening. | 变色龙没有我的权杖,这一切都不会发生。 |
[58:56] | I was just so determinedto keep things the way they were. | 我只是下定决心要让一切保持原样。 |
[58:59] | Everyone is afraid of change, Po. | 每个人都害怕改变,阿宝。 |
[59:03] | Even me. | 即使是我。 |
[59:04] | There was a time not so long ago | 不久前有一段时间 |
[59:07] | when all I wanted to be wasthe greatest noodle chef in the valley. | 当时我只想成为山谷里最伟大的面馆厨师 |
[59:12] | So what happened? | 那么发生了什么? |
[59:14] | I became the greatest noodle chefin the valley. | 我成了山谷里最伟大的面馆厨师。 |
[59:16] | It’s true. | 这是真的。 |
[59:18] | But I also became a father. | 但我也成为了一名父亲。 |
[59:20] | And nothing…nothing’s ever been the same since. | 从那以后,一切都变了。 |
[59:25] | Change doesn’t alwayshave to be a bad thing. | 改变并不总是坏事。 |
[59:27] | Why do you think I always changethe menu at the restaurant? | 你以为我为什么总是在餐厅更改菜单? |
[59:32] | Because if things stayed the same forever, | 因为如果事情永远保持不变, |
[59:35] | sooner or later,they would lose their flavor. | 它们迟早会失去味道的。 |
[59:39] | He’s right, Po. | 他说得对,阿宝。 |
[59:40] | Since I left my village,I’ve become a bit of a warrior. | 自从我离开我的村庄,我变成了一个战士。 |
[59:44] | -Strong. Brave.-[whip cracks] | 强。勇敢。——(鞭裂缝) |
[59:46] | -[shouts, grunts]-[groans] | ——(呼喊,普通员工)——(呻吟) |
[59:47] | -[Komodo dragon] Move it.-[whip lashes] | -[科莫多龙]移动它。——(鞭睫毛) |
[59:49] | This way. | 这种方式。 |
[59:50] | Get those cages up there. Come on. | 把那些笼子搬上去。来吧。 |
[59:54] | Hmm. This looks bad. | 嗯。这看起来很糟糕。 |
[59:56] | Really bad. | 非常糟糕。 |
[59:57] | [Komodo dragon] Move it. | [科莫多龙]快走。 |
[59:58] | -[whip cracks]-[Komodo dragon] Come on. | -[鞭裂]-[科莫多龙]来吧。 |
[1:00:05] | Don’t tell me you were actually startingto become friends with that panda. | 别告诉我你真的开始和那只熊猫成为朋友了。 |
[1:00:10] | What? No. It’s-It’s just– | 怎么啦?不。这就是——没办法 |
[1:00:12] | When we want something, we must usewhatever is at our disposal to get it. | 当我们想要某样东西的时候,我们必须用我们所拥有的一切去得到它。 |
[1:00:16] | That’s all that panda was,something to use. | 那只熊猫就是个有用的东西。 |
[1:00:21] | Is that why you took me in?So I could help you get what you wanted? | 这就是你收留我的原因吗?好让我帮你得到你想要的吗? |
[1:00:26] | [chuckles] Zhen. | [笑]甄。 |
[1:00:27] | I took you in because you were cleverand ruthless and unsentimental, | 我收留你是因为你聪明,无情,不多愁善感, |
[1:00:32] | like me. | 喜欢我。 |
[1:00:33] | And the day you stop being those things | 等到你不再是那些人的那一天 |
[1:00:35] | is the day when, yes,you stop being useful to me. | 就是你对我不再有用的那一天。 |
[1:00:39] | So for both of our sakes,don’t change. | 所以为了我们俩,不要改变。 |
[1:00:44] | [skylight unlocks] | (天窗解锁) |
[1:00:49] | Tonight, when the blood moon risesto its highest point in the night sky, | 今晚,当血月升到夜空的最高点时, |
[1:00:55] | I will open the door to the Spirit Realm,and all of its secrets will be mine! | 我将打开通往灵界的大门,它所有的秘密都将属于我! |
[1:01:01] | [breathes heavily] | (呼吸严重) |
[1:01:07] | Does the blood moonalways rise this slowly? | 血月总是升得这么慢吗? |
[1:01:10] | [both chitter] | (两个聊天) |
[1:01:12] | I seem to remember it rising faster. | 我记得它升得更快。 |
[1:01:16] | No? | 没有? |
[1:01:17] | Just me? | 只是我吗? |
[1:01:19] | Hmm. | 嗯。 |
[1:01:22] | Ugh. | 啊。 |
[1:01:24] | It’s just for dramatic effect anyway. | 这只是为了戏剧效果。 |
[1:01:26] | [scoffs] I think I’m just gonnaopen the Spirit Realm now. | (嘲笑)我想我现在要打开灵界了。 |
[1:01:41] | Bring me Tai Lung! | 把大龙给我带来! |
[1:01:46] | [growling] | (咆哮) |
[1:01:53] | [The Chameleon] Tai Lung. | [变色龙]大龙。 |
[1:01:55] | Big fan. | 大风扇。 |
[1:01:56] | Who are you,and what are you doing with that staff? | 你是谁,你拿那根棍子干什么? |
[1:01:59] | This was given to meby an old friend of yours. | 这是你的一个老朋友给我的。 |
[1:02:02] | The puffy panda? | 胖胖的熊猫? |
[1:02:03] | [chuckles] Po might be an idiot, | [笑]阿宝也许是个白痴, |
[1:02:05] | but he’d never willingly hand overOogway’s staff to the likes of you. | 但他绝不会愿意把乌龟的权杖交给你这种人。 |
[1:02:09] | Who said anything about willingly? | 谁说愿意了? |
[1:02:11] | [rumbling] | (声) |
[1:02:20] | Hmm. Apparently I misjudged you, lizard. | 嗯。显然我看错你了,蜥蜴。 |
[1:02:24] | Now, why have you brought me back? | 你为什么把我带回来? |
[1:02:27] | I summoned you hereso that you could teach me | 我把你召来是为了让你教我 |
[1:02:29] | your most legendary kung fu moves. | 你最传奇的功夫动作。 |
[1:02:31] | I don’t share my skills with anyone. | 我不跟任何人分享我的技能。 |
[1:02:34] | It wasn’t a request. | 这不是请求。 |
[1:02:41] | [snarling] | (咆哮) |
[1:02:42] | -[grunting]-[guards groaning] | ——[的][警卫呻吟] |
[1:02:47] | [roars] | (怒吼) |
[1:02:54] | [growls, grunts] | (咆哮,普通员工) |
[1:02:57] | [panting, growls] | (气喘吁吁,咆哮) |
[1:02:59] | [snarls] | (堵塞) |
[1:03:00] | [grunts] | (普通员工) |
[1:03:18] | [growling] | (咆哮) |
[1:03:27] | Yes, I got it! | 是的,我明白了! |
[1:03:29] | The Tai Lung nerve strike. | 大龙神经休克。 |
[1:03:31] | The power, the precision. | 力量,精准。 |
[1:03:33] | [scattered cheering] | (分散欢呼) |
[1:03:36] | [breathes heavily] | (呼吸严重) |
[1:03:37] | What have you done to me? | 你对我做了什么? |
[1:03:39] | All of your kung fu is now mine. | 你的功夫现在都是我的了。 |
[1:03:44] | And the best part is,I’m just getting warmed up. | 最棒的是,我才刚开始热身。 |
[1:03:48] | Bring me General Kai. | 把凯将军带来。 |
[1:03:53] | Bring me Master Osprey. | 把鱼鹰大师带来。 |
[1:03:59] | Master Bull. | 主人公牛。 |
[1:04:06] | [thunder rumbles] | (雷声隆隆地) |
[1:04:08] | [Mr. Ping] Po, wait! | [平先生]阿宝,等等! |
[1:04:09] | Please be reasonable. | 请讲道理。 |
[1:04:11] | I’m not going anywhereuntil I get my staff back. | 在拿回我的员工之前,我哪也不去。 |
[1:04:13] | No staff is worth your life. | 没有员工值得你付出生命。 |
[1:04:15] | As long as I’m still the Dragon Warrior, | 只要我还是神龙大侠, |
[1:04:18] | I won’t let anyone else get hurtbecause of me. | 我不会让任何人因为我而受伤。 |
[1:04:31] | [panting, gasps] | (气喘吁吁,喘息声) |
[1:04:37] | Po! | 阿宝! |
[1:04:39] | You’re alive! | 你活着! |
[1:04:43] | Please. I made a mistake. | 请。我犯了一个错误。 |
[1:04:46] | So did I. Trusting you. | 我也是,相信你。 |
[1:04:49] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉。 |
[1:04:51] | Did your master tell youto say that too? | 这也是你主人叫你说的吗? |
[1:04:52] | She’s not my master.I’m leaving, for good. | 她不是我的主人。我要离开,永远离开。 |
[1:04:56] | It’s the truth. | 这是事实。 |
[1:04:58] | I was wrong about everything. | 我错了。 |
[1:05:01] | -[straining]-What are you doing? | -[紧张]-你在干什么? |
[1:05:04] | Stopping you. | 阻止你。 |
[1:05:05] | Get out of my way, Zhen. | 别挡道,珍。 |
[1:05:07] | No. | 不。 |
[1:05:09] | Move. | 移动。 |
[1:05:10] | You want me to move? | 你想让我搬家吗? |
[1:05:12] | Move me. | 我移动。 |
[1:05:13] | First you betray me,and now you wanna fight me? | 你先是背叛我,现在又想和我打架? |
[1:05:17] | -[Zhen grunts]-Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做? |
[1:05:18] | [breathes heavily]To stop you from getting killed. | (深呼吸)为了不让你被杀。 |
[1:05:22] | [groans] | (叹息) |
[1:05:23] | [Zhen grunting] | (镇的) |
[1:05:24] | [exclaims] | (声称) |
[1:05:29] | [both grunting] | (两个呼噜的) |
[1:05:35] | [thunderclap] | (雷声) |
[1:05:36] | [breathing heavily] | (喘着粗气) |
[1:05:38] | [both panting] | (两人都气喘吁吁) |
[1:05:44] | [thunder rumbling] | (雷声隆隆) |
[1:05:49] | What do you careif I get killed or not? | 你管我死不死呢? |
[1:06:07] | Please, Po. | 请订单。 |
[1:06:09] | Just let me do one thing right. | 让我做对一件事。 |
[1:06:16] | You’re not the only onewho’s made some bad choices lately. | 你不是最近唯一做了错误选择的人。 |
[1:06:21] | You’re really gonnago through with this, aren’t you? | 你真的要结束这一切了,是吗? |
[1:06:23] | ‘Fraid so. | “胆小鬼。 |
[1:06:24] | And there’s nothing I can doto talk you out of it? | 我怎么也不能劝你放弃吗? |
[1:06:27] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕不行。 |
[1:06:28] | You can’t beat her, you know. | 你知道,你打不过她的。 |
[1:06:30] | You’re probably right. | 你可能是对的。 |
[1:06:33] | But I have to try. | 但我必须试试。 |
[1:06:36] | Get as far away from this placeas you can. | 离这个地方越远越好。 |
[1:06:39] | Po! | 阿宝! |
[1:06:40] | [Mr. Ping] We should never havelet him come here. | [平先生]我们就不该让他到这里来。 |
[1:06:42] | We are such terrible fathers. | 我们是如此糟糕的父亲。 |
[1:06:44] | At least you didn’t lie and betray him. | 至少你没有撒谎,没有背叛他。 |
[1:06:46] | Well, that’s true.You’re worse. | 嗯,那是真的。你变得更糟。 |
[1:06:48] | I am a terrible friend. | 我是一个糟糕的朋友。 |
[1:06:50] | “Friend”?That feels a little generous, no? | “朋友”?感觉有点慷慨,不是吗? |
[1:06:53] | Uh, l-let’s just give up.Surrender. | 我们就放弃吧,投降。 |
[1:06:55] | We can’t let him go in there alone. | 我们不能让他一个人进去。 |
[1:06:57] | What can we do? | 我们能做什么? |
[1:06:59] | There are just three of usagainst an army. | 我们只有三个人对抗一支军队。 |
[1:07:01] | Then I guess we’ll just have toget an army of our own. | 那我想我们只能自己找一支军队了。 |
[1:07:10] | [chatters] | (地) |
[1:07:12] | -[growls]-[bunnies growl] | – 咆哮 (兔子咆哮) |
[1:07:13] | -[den thieves clamoring]-[gibbering] | -[窝贼叫嚷]-[叽叽喳喳] |
[1:07:17] | Hey! Listen up, everybody! | 嘿!大家听好了! |
[1:07:21] | [inhales deeply] | (深深吸入) |
[1:07:22] | Quack! | 庸医! |
[1:07:25] | [clamoring stops] | (要停止) |
[1:07:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你! |
[1:07:29] | The Dragon Warrior’s in trouble. | 神龙大侠有麻烦了。 |
[1:07:32] | -Who?-You know, Po. | ——谁?-你知道的,阿宝。 |
[1:07:35] | The panda. | 熊猫。 |
[1:07:39] | No, no. A different panda. | 不,不。一只不同的熊猫。 |
[1:07:42] | -I’m his father.-I’m also his father. | -我是他的父亲。-我也是他的父亲。 |
[1:07:44] | Okay, that doesn’t matter. | 好吧,没关系。 |
[1:07:46] | What matters is that my friend’sin trouble and he needs my help. | 重要的是我的朋友遇到了麻烦,他需要我的帮助。 |
[1:07:49] | So, I need yours. | 所以,我需要你的。 |
[1:07:51] | Why should we help you? | 我们为什么要帮你? |
[1:07:53] | Because– | 因为—— |
[1:07:54] | Because… | 因为… |
[1:07:56] | it’s the right thing to do. | 这是正确的做法。 |
[1:08:01] | [laughing] | [笑] |
[1:08:02] | Stop it. Stop. | 阻止它。停止。 |
[1:08:04] | Stop laughing. | 停止笑。 |
[1:08:07] | Look, I know you thinkit might be too late | 听着,我知道你觉得可能太晚了 |
[1:08:09] | for a bunch of cheats, thieves andcutthroats like us to change our ways, | 对于一群像我们这样的骗子,小偷和杀手来说,改变我们的方式, |
[1:08:14] | but a good friend once told meit’s never too late to do the right thing. | 但是一个好朋友曾经告诉我,做正确的事永远不会太晚。 |
[1:08:19] | So what you’re saying is,the more right we do now, | 所以你的意思是,我们现在做得越对, |
[1:08:23] | the more wrong we can do later. | 我们以后犯的错误就越多。 |
[1:08:25] | -What? No.-[crowd murmurs] | -什么?不。——(人群杂音) |
[1:08:26] | And with The Chameleon out of the way… | 有了变色龙… |
[1:08:28] | We can finally do all the wrong we want. | 我们终于可以为所欲为了。 |
[1:08:31] | I-I think you’re missingthe fundamental point. | 我觉得你忽略了最根本的一点。 |
[1:08:33] | -[all] Violence, violence, violence.-[sighs] | -[所有]暴力,暴力,暴力-[叹气] |
[1:08:35] | Are you guys ready to do the right thingfor the wrong reasons? | 你们准备好为错误的理由做正确的事了吗? |
[1:08:39] | [cheering] | (欢呼) |
[1:08:44] | Now, you see, this mistakethis Dragon Warrior fellow made | 现在,你看,这个神龙大侠犯了个错误 |
[1:08:47] | was underestimating his opponent. | 低估了他的对手。 |
[1:08:49] | I never would have walkedinto such an obvious trap. | 我绝对不会掉进这么明显的陷阱。 |
[1:08:52] | -[Po] Hey.-[gasps, grunts] | ——(Po)嘿。——(喘息声,咕哝声) |
[1:08:56] | Now, you see, the mistakethis Dragon Warrior fellow made was that– | 现在,你看,这位神龙大侠犯的错误是—— |
[1:08:58] | [annoyed Komodo] Shut up, Larry. | (惹恼科莫多)闭嘴,拉里。 |
[1:09:05] | This place is crawlingwith more guards than I’ve ever seen. | 这地方的警卫比我见过的都多。 |
[1:09:07] | I’m never gonna get to Po in time. | 我不可能及时找到阿宝。 |
[1:09:09] | You just get to Po.We’ll take care of the guards. | 你去找阿宝。我们会搞定守卫的。 |
[1:09:12] | We will? [chuckles] | 我们会吗?[笑] |
[1:09:13] | I-I mean, we will. | 我是说,我们会的。 |
[1:09:15] | But how? | 但如何? |
[1:09:16] | Just leave that to me. | 交给我吧。 |
[1:09:28] | [shrieks] | (尖叫) |
[1:09:29] | -[grunts]-[yells] | ——(普通员工)——(大叫) |
[1:09:31] | -[shouts]-[groans] | (大喊)——(呻吟) |
[1:09:34] | [grunts] | (普通员工) |
[1:09:35] | -[whimpers]-[grunts] | -(呜咽)(普通员工) |
[1:09:37] | [roars] | (怒吼) |
[1:09:39] | [grunts] | (普通员工) |
[1:09:49] | [Po] General Kai? | [波]凯将军? |
[1:09:51] | Lord Shen? | 沈王爷吗? |
[1:09:53] | Those are all my old nemesis-es.Nemes-ee. Nemes-i? | 这些都是我的宿敌,宿敌。Nemes-i吗? |
[1:09:57] | The Chameleon is pulling spiritsfrom the Spirit Realm | 变色龙正在从灵界吸取灵魂 |
[1:10:00] | and draining us of all our moves. | 让我们失去了所有的动作。 |
[1:10:02] | And she’s using your staff to do it. | 她是在利用你的员工。 |
[1:10:05] | -I’m here to get it back.-[crocodile scoffs] | -我是来拿回来的。——(鳄鱼嘲笑) |
[1:10:07] | I won’t hold my breath. | 我不会屏住呼吸的。 |
[1:10:08] | Um, I’m sorry, do I know you? | 抱歉,我认识你吗? |
[1:10:10] | Do you know me? It’s Scott. | 你认识我吗?这是斯科特。 |
[1:10:13] | The fire-breathing crocodile? | 会喷火的鳄鱼? |
[1:10:15] | [coughing] Oh, right! Scott! [coughs] | (咳嗽)哦,对了!斯科特!(咳嗽) |
[1:10:18] | Master Shifu and Iwere just talking about you. | 师父和我正在说你呢。 |
[1:10:21] | [Tai Lung] Panda. | [大龙]熊猫。 |
[1:10:23] | Oogway made a mistakechoosing you as the Dragon Warrior. | 乌龟选你当神龙大侠是个错误。 |
[1:10:28] | I just didn’t realizehow big a mistake it was until now. | 我只是直到现在才意识到这是个多大的错误。 |
[1:10:32] | Whoa. Tai Lung? | 哇。大肺吗? |
[1:10:34] | I’m gonna get that staff back,restore your kung fu, | 我要拿回权杖,恢复你的功夫, |
[1:10:38] | and return you allback to the Spirit Realm. | 把你们都送回灵界。 |
[1:10:40] | You’ll see. | 你会看到。 |
[1:10:42] | All I see | 我所看到的 |
[1:10:44] | is a broken promise. | 是一个破碎的承诺。 |
[1:10:51] | All right, you bunch ofcantankerous Komodos. | 好了,你们这群脾气暴躁的科莫多。 |
[1:10:55] | Now, this can go one of two ways. | 这有两种可能。 |
[1:10:59] | The easy way,in which you surrender willingly, | 最简单的方法,就是你心甘情愿地投降, |
[1:11:02] | or the hard way,where you surrender woundedly. | 或者走艰难的路,受伤投降。 |
[1:11:07] | The choice is yours. | 选择权在你。 |
[1:11:13] | -[guards growling]-I was kidding! I was kidding! | -[卫兵咆哮]-我开玩笑的!我开玩笑的! |
[1:11:16] | [screaming] | (尖叫) |
[1:11:24] | Aw. | 哦。 |
[1:11:26] | -[bunnies growling]-[screams] | ——(兔子咆哮)——(尖叫) |
[1:11:28] | -[screams]-Ow! Ow! | ——(尖叫)…噢!噢! |
[1:11:29] | -[bunny squealing]-[guards screaming] | -[兔子尖叫]-[警卫尖叫] |
[1:11:32] | Thanks, Ping. | 谢谢你,平。 |
[1:11:33] | [guard screaming] | (警卫尖叫) |
[1:11:37] | Run away! | 逃跑! |
[1:11:38] | [den thieves grunting] | [盗墓贼咕哝] |
[1:11:42] | -[den thieves grunting]-[Han] Cannonball! | -[小偷咕哝]-[韩]炮弹! |
[1:11:47] | -[Han laughing, grunting]-[guards grunting] | -[韩笑,咕噜]-[卫兵咕噜] |
[1:11:51] | -[apes screeching]-[boar grunts] | -[猿的尖叫]-[野猪的咕噜声] |
[1:11:54] | -[slurps]-Oh, is it too spicy? | -哦,太辣了吗? |
[1:11:55] | Mmm. No. It’s got the perfect kick. | 嗯。不。它有完美的踢腿。 |
[1:11:58] | Ginseng. That’s the secretto my mulberry punch. | 人参。这是我桑椹潘趣酒的秘诀。 |
[1:12:01] | [grunts] | (普通员工) |
[1:12:02] | -[bunnies squealing]-[guards shouting, grunting] | -[兔子尖叫]-[警卫大喊大叫] |
[1:12:06] | -[bunny growling]-[guard screams] | -[兔子咆哮]-[守卫尖叫] |
[1:12:08] | That panda was right.More violence later is better! | 那只熊猫是对的。以后再来点暴力会更好! |
[1:12:12] | -[bunnies] Yay!-[groans] | ——(兔子)耶!——(呻吟) |
[1:12:19] | I believe you have somethingthat belongs to me. | 我相信你有我的东西。 |
[1:12:25] | Can’t you even die right? | 你就不能去死吗? |
[1:12:27] | Can’t you even kill wrong? | 你甚至不能杀错人吗? |
[1:12:29] | No. [chuckles]Wordplay didn’t come together. | 不。(笑)文字游戏没有出现在一起。 |
[1:12:31] | Now, about that staff… | 现在,关于那根手杖…… |
[1:12:35] | [The Chameleon] Take it. | [变色龙]拿去吧。 |
[1:12:36] | I already have everything I needfrom it anyway. | 反正我需要的东西都有了。 |
[1:12:39] | I think this was destiny. | 我想这就是命运。 |
[1:12:42] | A final face-offbetween formidable adversaries, | 强大的对手之间的最后对决 |
[1:12:46] | alike in so many ways. | 在很多方面都很相似。 |
[1:12:49] | If only I had a dumpling for every time | 要是每次都有饺子就好了 |
[1:12:51] | a villain told mehow much we had in common. | 一个恶棍告诉我我们有很多共同点。 |
[1:12:53] | It’s true. | 这是真的。 |
[1:12:54] | We’ve both risento the highest of heights. | 我们都登上了世界之巅。 |
[1:12:56] | It’s a shame only one of us cancome out on top. | 真遗憾,我们中只有一个人能脱颖而出。 |
[1:12:59] | It is a shame, for you. | 这是你的耻辱。 |
[1:13:02] | My combined powers of sorcery and kung fumake me unstoppable. | 我的魔法和功力使我势不可挡。 |
[1:13:07] | And once I dispense with you,I’ll expand my rule from Juniper City to– | 一旦我解雇了你,我就会把我的地盘从杜松子城扩大到 |
[1:13:11] | Every other city and town and village | 所有其他城市,城镇和村庄 |
[1:13:13] | from here to the Valley of Peaceand beyond. | 从这里到和平谷,甚至更远。 |
[1:13:15] | Yeah, I know. | 是的,我知道。 |
[1:13:16] | But how did you know? | 但你是怎么知道的? |
[1:13:18] | I saw it in a visionbecause I’m the Dragon Warrior… | 我在梦里看到的,因为我是神龙大侠…… |
[1:13:24] | for now at least. | 至少现在是这样。 |
[1:13:25] | But I’ve realizedthat it’s probably time I made a change. | 但我意识到,也许是时候做出改变了。 |
[1:13:30] | And so should you. | 你也应该这样。 |
[1:13:32] | I’m The Chameleon.I do nothing but change. | 我是变色龙。我除了改变什么都不做。 |
[1:13:34] | Only on the outside. | 只是在外面。 |
[1:13:36] | Real change happens from within. | 真正的改变是从内部发生的。 |
[1:13:39] | And if we’re really as alike as you say, | 如果我们真的像你说的一样, |
[1:13:41] | then maybe we could both let goof who we were | 也许我们都能放下自己 |
[1:13:44] | and become something betterthan we already are. | 变得比现在更好。 |
[1:13:47] | -What do you say?-I say… | -你说呢?我说… |
[1:13:49] | [squawks] | (东欧) |
[1:13:52] | Well, I saw that coming. | 嗯,我早就料到了。 |
[1:13:56] | We’re very proud of you. | 我们为你感到骄傲。 |
[1:13:57] | You tried it our way. | 你试过我们的方法了。 |
[1:13:59] | Now try it yours. | 现在试试你的吧。 |
[1:14:01] | [both] Kick her butt. | 踢她的屁股。 |
[1:14:03] | I’m way ahead of you. | 我早在你前面了。 |
[1:14:06] | [Po grunting] | (Po的) |
[1:14:08] | [The Chameleon growling] | [变色龙的咆哮] |
[1:14:13] | Master Elephant’s Trunk Twist. | 大师大象的鼻子扭。 |
[1:14:18] | Master Boar’s Tusks of Terror. | 野猪大师的恐怖獠牙。 |
[1:14:21] | Master Wolf’s Fangs of Fury. | 狼大师的狂怒之牙。 |
[1:14:24] | [screams] | (尖叫) |
[1:14:27] | [moos] | (牛叫声) |
[1:14:28] | Master Bull’s Horns of Doom. | 末日牛角大师。 |
[1:14:33] | What? | 怎么啦? |
[1:14:34] | [as Tai Lung] Recognize this move? | [假扮大龙]认出这招了吗? |
[1:14:36] | [screams] | (尖叫) |
[1:14:37] | [grunts] | (普通员工) |
[1:14:38] | Is that how I sound?I don’t sound like that, do I? | 我是这么说的吗?我听起来不像那样,对吧? |
[1:14:41] | [Po] You didn’t earn those skills.You just stole them! | 阿宝:这些技能不是你学来的。你刚偷了它们! |
[1:14:45] | Give him a left, a right, uppercut. | 给他一记左勾拳,一记右勾拳。 |
[1:14:47] | -Which one are you rooting for?-I’m not sure. This is all very confusing. | -你支持哪支球队?-我不确定。这很令人困惑。 |
[1:14:50] | I’m stronger than every opponentyou’ve ever faced, | 我比你面对过的所有对手都强大, |
[1:14:53] | because I am every opponentyou’ve ever faced. | 因为我是你遇到的每一个对手。 |
[1:14:56] | Po! | 阿宝! |
[1:14:58] | [screams] | (尖叫) |
[1:15:01] | [growls] | (咆哮) |
[1:15:03] | [chuckles] | [笑] |
[1:15:04] | [clangs] | (叮当) |
[1:15:06] | [growls] | (咆哮) |
[1:15:08] | [grunts] | (普通员工) |
[1:15:10] | Whoa. I gotta workshopthose heroic entrances. | 哇。我得好好研究一下那些英雄的入口。 |
[1:15:13] | Nah, it was just right. [grunts] | 不,刚刚好。(普通员工) |
[1:15:15] | [yelps] | (世行)) |
[1:15:17] | I knew I should have left youto rot in the gutter where you belong. | 我就知道我应该让你在你该待的地方腐烂。 |
[1:15:20] | Better to rot in the gutterthan under your thumb. | 宁可烂在阴沟里,也不要在你的手下。 |
[1:15:23] | -[grunts, exhales sharply]-[trumpets] | -[咕噜咕噜,尖锐地呼出气来]-[吹小号] |
[1:15:31] | -[both exclaim]-Two against one? | -[两人惊呼]-二对一? |
[1:15:33] | Well, now, that doesn’t seem fair. | 好吧,这似乎不公平。 |
[1:15:35] | I’ll have to even the odds. | 我得扳回一局。 |
[1:15:38] | Master Cobra. | 掌握眼镜蛇。 |
[1:15:41] | Master Osprey. | 掌握鱼鹰。 |
[1:15:43] | Master Scorpion. | 主人的蝎子。 |
[1:15:45] | Master Wolf. | 主人的狼。 |
[1:15:47] | General Kai. | 一般的凯。 |
[1:15:49] | Lord Shen. | 沈王爷。 |
[1:15:52] | [growls] | (咆哮) |
[1:15:55] | That is awesome! | 太棒了! |
[1:15:59] | I mean, it’s disturbing, but it’s awesome. | 我是说,这很烦人,但也很棒。 |
[1:16:01] | [roars, growls] | [怒吼,咆哮] |
[1:16:05] | [Po, Zhen grunting] | [阿宝,真哼了一声] |
[1:16:07] | [roars] | (怒吼) |
[1:16:09] | [screams] | (尖叫) |
[1:16:12] | [screams] | (尖叫) |
[1:16:15] | [roars] | (怒吼) |
[1:16:18] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[1:16:20] | Zhen! | 甄! |
[1:16:29] | [screams] | (尖叫) |
[1:16:34] | No! | 不! |
[1:16:38] | [roars] | (怒吼) |
[1:16:43] | Whoa, whoa! | 哇,哇! |
[1:16:47] | [roars] | (怒吼) |
[1:16:49] | [screams] | (尖叫) |
[1:16:51] | [grunts] | (普通员工) |
[1:16:56] | Po! | 阿宝! |
[1:17:01] | [chuckles] | [笑] |
[1:17:04] | [as Po] I thought we were friends. | 我以为我们是朋友。 |
[1:17:06] | [gasps] | (喘息) |
[1:17:08] | Stand back. | 往后站。 |
[1:17:09] | I’m gonna kick my butt. | 我要踢我的屁股。 |
[1:17:19] | [grunts] | (普通员工) |
[1:17:26] | [grunting] | (的) |
[1:17:33] | [grunting] | (的) |
[1:17:39] | [exclaiming] | (大叫) |
[1:17:50] | [yelps] | (世行)) |
[1:17:52] | [grunting] | (的) |
[1:17:55] | [screaming] | (尖叫) |
[1:18:00] | [grunting] | (的) |
[1:18:16] | [screams, blows] | (尖叫声,吹) |
[1:18:29] | [grunts] | (普通员工) |
[1:18:30] | [shouting] | (大喊) |
[1:18:34] | Come on, Po, get out of there. | 快点,阿宝,离开那里。 |
[1:18:36] | -You have to do this.-I can’t beat The Chameleon. | -你必须这么做。-我打不过变色龙。 |
[1:18:38] | A wise, old tortoise once told me | 一只聪明的老乌龟曾经告诉我 |
[1:18:40] | that you never know what you can dountil you do it. | 你永远不知道你能做什么,直到你去做。 |
[1:18:42] | The fate of the worldhangs in the balance, | 世界的命运危在旦夕 |
[1:18:44] | and you’re here giving me life advicefrom a tortoise? | 你是来听乌龟的人生建议的吗? |
[1:18:47] | Be the pit, Zhen. | 是坑,真。 |
[1:18:49] | Be the pit. | 成为坑。 |
[1:19:00] | And what do you think you’re doing? | 你知道你在做什么吗? |
[1:19:02] | Finishing what Po started. | 完成阿宝开始的事。 |
[1:19:04] | Oh, please. How many timesdo I have to tell you? | 哦,请。我要跟你说多少遍? |
[1:19:07] | [grunts] | (普通员工) |
[1:19:08] | Don’t slouch. | 别弯腰驼背。 |
[1:19:12] | [all gasp] | (所有喘气) |
[1:19:15] | [grunting] | (的) |
[1:19:20] | You ungrateful little urchin. | 你这个忘恩负义的小顽童。 |
[1:19:22] | After all I’ve done for you,you betrayed me for the panda? | 我为你做了那么多,你却为了熊猫背叛了我? |
[1:19:27] | [breathing heavily] First ruleof the streets: Never trust anyone. | (喘着粗气)街上的第一条规矩:永远不要相信任何人。 |
[1:19:31] | Ha! You can’t defeat me.I know all your moves. | 哈!你打败不了我。我知道你所有的动作。 |
[1:19:35] | Not this one. | 不是这个。 |
[1:19:36] | Roll, stir, serve, | 卷,搅拌,上桌, |
[1:19:40] | and ska-blam! | 和ska-blam ! |
[1:19:42] | -[roars]-[gasps, screams] | ——(怒吼)——(惊呼,尖叫) |
[1:19:47] | -[cheering]-[chuckles] Yes! | (欢呼)——(笑)是的! |
[1:19:50] | Second rule: Someone always gets hurt. | 第二条规则:总会有人受伤。 |
[1:19:53] | Now, that’s a cool move. | 这是一个很酷的举动。 |
[1:19:55] | Po! You could have gotten out of that cageanytime you wanted? | 阿宝!只要你想,你随时都可以逃出牢笼? |
[1:19:58] | You faker. | 你骗子。 |
[1:19:59] | It’s not faking. It’s Method. | 这不是假装。它的方法。 |
[1:20:01] | Besides, how’s a peach pitever supposed to become a tree | 再说,桃子怎么可能长成树呢 |
[1:20:04] | if you never give itthe chance to grow? | 如果你不给它成长的机会? |
[1:20:09] | And, hey, you stirred fasterand rolled higher. | 而且,嘿,你搅得更快,滚得更高。 |
[1:20:12] | But for the last time, the word is… | 但最后再说一遍,这个词是…… |
[1:20:15] | [growling] | (咆哮) |
[1:20:22] | ……”skadoosh。” …”skadoosh.” | |
[1:20:40] | [growls] | (咆哮) |
[1:20:46] | [growls] | (咆哮) |
[1:20:49] | Maybe Oogway was right about you. | 也许乌龟对你的看法是对的。 |
[1:20:55] | You aren’t completely useless after all. | 你也不是一无是处。 |
[1:20:58] | Oh, my gosh.Thank you so much. | 哦,我的天啊。非常感谢。 |
[1:21:08] | [onlookers cheering] | (旁观者欢呼) |
[1:21:10] | [chuckles] That’s my son. | (笑)那是我儿子。 |
[1:21:12] | Our son. | 我们的儿子。 |
[1:21:15] | I think it’s time you send us home, panda. | 我觉得你该送我们回家了,熊猫。 |
[1:21:53] | Zhen, do something! | 珍,做点什么! |
[1:21:56] | Third rule:No one’s interested in your feelings. | 第三条规则:没人对你的感受感兴趣。 |
[1:22:04] | See you on the other side, Dragon Warrior. | 彼岸见,神龙大侠。 |
[1:22:09] | [The Chameleon screams] | [变色龙尖叫] |
[1:22:31] | We packed some foodfor your time in jail. | 我们为你在监狱里准备了些吃的。 |
[1:22:33] | Let’s hope it’s notyour final meal. | 希望这不是你的最后一餐。 |
[1:22:36] | Thanks, guys. | 谢谢,伙计们。 |
[1:22:38] | I was thinking, after I serve my timeand I’m a free fox again, | 我在想,等我服完刑,重获自由之后, |
[1:22:43] | maybe I’ll open one of thoseacupuncture places that are all the rage. | 也许我会开一家风靡一时的针灸店。 |
[1:22:46] | I think you’re better suited for a jobwith a little more room for growth. | 我认为你更适合一份有更大发展空间的工作。 |
[1:22:55] | Jade Palace? | 玉宫吗? |
[1:22:57] | [spits] Her? | (吐)她吗? |
[1:22:59] | Out of all the candidates you chooseto train as your worthy successor, | 在您挑选的所有接班人中, |
[1:23:03] | you chose the fox? | 你选择了狐狸? |
[1:23:05] | You know when you know,you know? | 你知道当你知道的时候,你知道吗? |
[1:23:07] | Fine, choose who you want.A thief, a stick, a carrot. | 好吧,选择你想要的。小偷,大棒,胡萝卜。 |
[1:23:09] | I don’t even know why I bother. | 我都不知道我为什么要麻烦你。 |
[1:23:11] | I’m going to go meditate… a lot. | 我要去冥想,经常冥想。 |
[1:23:16] | Don’t worry. He’ll come around. | 别担心。他会回心转意的。 |
[1:23:19] | Probably. Maybe. | 可能。也许吧。 |
[1:23:23] | Hey, you okay? | 嘿,你没事吧? |
[1:23:25] | [sighs] | (叹息) |
[1:23:26] | He’s right.What about me says I’m ready for this? | 他是对的。我怎么就说我准备好了? |
[1:23:30] | Well, as I learnedfrom working in my dad’s kitchen, | 就像我在我爸的厨房里工作学到的, |
[1:23:33] | sometimes the greatest dishes comefrom the most unlikely ingredients. | 有时候,最伟大的菜肴来自最不可能的食材。 |
[1:23:37] | Hey, that’s not bad. | 嘿,还不错。 |
[1:23:39] | Okay, I see you, Spiritual Leader. | 好了,我看到你了,精神领袖。 |
[1:23:41] | Yeah. I’m getting the hang ofthis proverb thing. | 是的。我开始掌握这句谚语的窍门了。 |
[1:23:44] | One shouldn’t do a deep squatwith a chopstick in one’s pocket. | 不要把筷子放在口袋里做深蹲。 |
[1:23:47] | Maybe you shouldjust stick to kicking butt. | 也许你应该坚持踢屁股。 |
[1:23:49] | Money can’t buy happiness,but it sure can buy a lot of dumplings. | 金钱买不到幸福,但它肯定可以买到很多饺子。 |
[1:23:53] | Why does it always come backto dumplings with you? | 为什么你总是想到饺子? |
[1:23:55] | When life gives you lemons,make pear juice and blow everyone’s minds. | 当生活给你柠檬时,把它做成梨汁,让每个人都大吃一惊。 |
[1:24:00] | We get it. | 我们明白了。 |
[1:24:01] | You can’t have your mooncakeand eat it too. | 你不能既要月饼又要吃。 |
[1:24:05] | Although, I guess you could have mooncakeand then order mango pudding on the side. | 不过,我想你可以吃月饼,然后点芒果布丁作为配菜。 |
[1:24:08] | [Zhen] Can we just start the training now? | [甄]我们现在可以开始训练了吗? |
[1:24:12] | Inner peace. | 内心的平静。 |
[1:24:15] | Inner peace. | 内心的平静。 |
[1:24:17] | Inner peace. | 内心的平静。 |
[1:24:18] | Hey, Master Shifu. | 嘿,师父。 |
[1:24:19] | Look, there’s two of us. | 听着,我们有两个人。 |
[1:24:20] | -You’re doing great, Shifu.-You’re not breathing with your belly. | -你做得很好,师傅。-你不用肚子呼吸。 |
[1:24:23] | -You look a little tired.-Are you tired? | 你看起来有点累。你累了吗? |
[1:24:24] | [voices overlapping] | (声音重叠) |
[1:24:26] | -You do look like a squirrel.-Do you want a cookie? | -你看起来确实像只松鼠。-你想要块饼干吗? |
[1:24:28] | [screams] | (尖叫) |
[1:24:30] | [breathes heavily, sighs] | [喘粗气,叹气] |
[1:24:33] | Inner peace. | 内心的平静。 |
[1:24:36] | Inner peace. | 内心的平静。 |
[1:24:39] | Inner peace. | 内心的平静。 |
[1:24:48] | [“…Baby One More Time” playing] | [播放“…Baby One More Time”] |
[1:24:49] | Are you ready to begin your training? | 你准备好开始训练了吗? |
[1:24:52] | Are you? | 是吗? |
[1:24:53] | Yes, and I brought a little help. | 是的,我还带了点帮手。 |
[1:24:56] | ♪ Oh, baby, babyHow was I suppose to know ♪ | ♬哦,宝贝,宝贝,我怎么会知道♬ |
[1:25:02] | Whoa. | 哇。 |
[1:25:03] | ♪ That somethin’ wasn’t right here ♪ | ♬有些东西不在这里♬ |
[1:25:07] | [exclaims] | (声称) |
[1:25:10] | Ow! Oh, it’s hot! Hot, hot! | 噢!哦,好热啊!热,热! |
[1:25:13] | ♪ And now you’re out of sight, yeah ♪ | ♬现在你消失在我的视线之外,耶♬ |
[1:25:15] | ♪ Show me, how you want it… ♪ | ♬告诉我,你想要什么… |
[1:25:18] | Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! | 哇!哇!哇! |
[1:25:22] | ♪ I need to know now, oh, because ♪ | ♬我现在需要知道,哦,因为♬ |
[1:25:25] | ♪ My loneliness is killin’ me, and I ♪ | ♬我的孤独折磨着我,而我 |
[1:25:30] | -♪ I must confess, I still believe ♪-♪Still believe ♪ | -♬我必须承认,我仍然相信 -♬仍然相信 |
[1:25:35] | ♪ When I’m not with you, I lose my mind ♪ | ♬当我没有和你在一起时,我失去了理智♬ |
[1:25:38] | -[grunts]-[grunts] | ——(普通员工)——(普通员工) |
[1:25:42] | ♪ Hit me, baby, one more time ♪ | ♬打我,宝贝,再来一次♬ |
[1:25:45] | [chuckles] | [笑] |
[1:25:46] | [screams] | (尖叫) |
[1:25:52] | ♪ Girl, you got me blinded ♪ | ♬女孩,你让我瞎了眼♬ |
[1:25:54] | [exclaims] | (声称) |
[1:25:57] | [screams] | (尖叫) |
[1:26:00] | ♪ It’s not the way I planned it ♪ | ♬这不是我计划的方式♬ |
[1:26:03] | ♪ Show me how you want it to be ♪ | ♬告诉我你希望它是什么样子♬ |
[1:26:09] | [chuckles] | [笑] |
[1:26:10] | ♪ ‘Cause I need to know now, oh, because ♪ | ♬因为我现在需要知道,哦,因为♬ |
[1:26:13] | ♪ My loneliness is killin’ me, and I ♪ | ♬我的孤独折磨着我,而我 |
[1:26:18] | -♪ I must confess, I still believe ♪-♪ Still believe ♪ | -♬我必须承认,我仍然相信 -♬仍然相信 |
[1:26:23] | ♪ When I’m not with you, I lose my mind ♪ | ♬当我没有和你在一起时,我失去了理智♬ |
[1:26:26] | ♪ Give me a sign ♪ | ♬给我一个信号♬ |
[1:26:30] | ♪ Hit me, baby, one more time ♪ | ♬打我,宝贝,再来一次♬ |
[1:26:33] | ♪ Baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, babyHit me one more time ♪ | ♬宝贝,宝贝,宝贝,宝贝,宝贝,再打我一次♬ |
[1:26:37] | -♪ Hit me, oh, yeah ♪-♪ Baby, baby, baby ♪ | -♪<我>打我,哦,是的< / i >♪♪——<我>宝贝,宝贝,宝贝< / i >♪ |
[1:26:41] | -♪ One more time ♪-♪ Hit me ♪ | -♬再来一次♬-♬打我♬ |
[1:26:44] | [vocalizing] | (考虑) |
[1:26:47] | ♪ Hit me, baby, but not too hard ♪ | ♬打我,宝贝,但不要太用力♬ |
[1:26:49] | ♪ Hit me one more time ♪ | ♬再打我一次♬ |
[1:26:51] | ♪ Hit me, baby, but not too hard ♪ | ♬打我,宝贝,但不要太用力♬ |
[1:26:54] | ♪ One more time, again ♪ | ♬再来一次,再来一次♬ |
[1:26:57] | ♪ Oh, baby, baby ♪ | ♬哦,宝贝,宝贝♬ |
[1:26:59] | ♪ How was I suppose to know ♪ | ♬我怎么知道 |
[1:27:03] | ♪ That something wasn’t right here ♪ | ♬这里有些东西不对劲♬ |
[1:27:06] | ♪ Oh, pretty babyI shouldn’t have let you go ♪ | ♬噢,漂亮的宝贝,我不应该让你走的♬ |
[1:27:14] | ♪ And I must confess ♪ | ♬我必须承认♬ |
[1:27:16] | ♪ That my loneliness ♪ | ♬那是我的孤独♬ |
[1:27:19] | ♪ Is killing me now ♪ | ♬现在要杀了我了♬ |
[1:27:22] | ♪ Don’t you know I still believe ♪ | ♬难道你不知道我仍然相信你吗 |
[1:27:26] | ♪ That you will be here ♪ | ♬你会在这里♬ |
[1:27:28] | ♪ And give me a sign ♪ | ♬给我一个符号♬ |
[1:27:32] | ♪ Hit me, baby, one more time ♪ | ♬打我,宝贝,再来一次♬ |
[1:27:35] | ♪ My loneliness is killing me, and I ♪ | ♬我的孤独折磨着我,而我♬ |
[1:27:40] | ♪ I must confess, I still believeStill believe ♪ | ♬我必须承认,我仍然相信 |
[1:27:45] | ♪ When I’m not with you I lose my mind ♪ | ♪。当我没有和你在一起的时候,我失去了理智。♪ |
[1:27:48] | ♪ Give me a sign ♪ | ♬给我一个信号♬ |
[1:27:52] | ♪ Hit me, baby, one more time ♪ | ♬打我,宝贝,再来一次♬ |
[1:27:54] | [song ends] | (歌结束) |