Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Kung Fu Panda 3(功夫熊猫3)[2016]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Kung Fu Panda 3(功夫熊猫3)[2016]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:功夫熊猫3
英文名称:Kung Fu Panda 3
年代:2016

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:37] Stairs. 好多台阶
[00:39] I don’t think I can… 我不行了…
[00:41] You guys, just start without me. 各位 别等我了
[00:46] I’ll catch up! 我等会就来
[00:57] Sweet. 真棒
[01:17] Inner peace. 心如止水
[01:20] Inner peace. 心如止水
[01:24] Itchy nose. 鼻子好痒
[01:33] Finally, inner peace. 终于可以 心如止水
[01:37] Now what? 又怎么了
[01:50] Kai, old friend. 天煞 老朋友
[01:54] Master Oogway. 乌龟大师
[01:56] Our battle ended 500 years ago! 我们的较量五百年前就结束了
[02:00] Well, now I’m ready for a rematch. 我准备好再战一场了
[02:02] Took you long enough! 你耽搁挺久啊
[02:20] You’ve grown stronger. 你变强了
[02:28] 500 years in the Spirit Realm, 在灵界里待上五百年
[02:31] you pick up a thing or two. 总能学到点东西
[02:33] I have taken the chi of every master here. 我把这里每位大师的气都拿到手了
[02:37] – No! – Yes. -不可能 -没错
[02:39] And soon I will have your Power, too. 很快 我也将拥有你的力量
[02:42] When will you realize? 你什么时候才能明白
[02:44] The more you take, the less you have. 得之越多 失之越多
[03:07] With your chi, 有了你的气
[03:09] I will finally be able to return to the mortal world. 我终于能够回到凡界
[03:12] And this time, you won’t be there to stop me. 这一次 你就没法在那里阻止我了
[03:18] It was never my destiny to stop you. 阻止你从来不是我的使命
[03:21] I have set another on that path. 我早已另托他人
[03:29] Then I will find him… 那我就会找到他
[03:31] and take his chi, too. 把他的气也夺走
[03:52] Justice is about to be served! 正义即将降临
[04:50] We’ll have two justice platters, please. 请给我们来两份正义拼盘
[04:52] – Um… three. – Three. -来三份 -三份
[04:53] And a few tofu buns. 再来几个豆腐包
[04:54] Oh, the spicy noodle soup for Tigress. 给悍娇虎再来碗红汤面条
[04:55] Did you want extra sauce with that? 你要多加酱料吗
[04:57] She wants it on the side. 她喜欢酱料分开装
[04:57] – On the side. – On the side. -分开装 -分开装
[05:00] – Go, Dragon Warrior! – You can do it! -加油 神龙大侠 -你一定行
[05:02] Go, Dragon Warrior! 加油 神龙大侠
[05:03] Defend the valley! 守卫山谷
[05:04] Dragon Warrior! 神龙大侠
[05:09] Go, Dragon Warrior! 加油 神龙大侠
[05:10] Defend the valley! 守卫山谷
[05:17] You guys aren’t doing the dramatic Pose, are you? 你们没有摆那霸气威武的造型吧
[05:19] Do we have to strike a Pose every time we land? 我们非得每次落地都要摆造型吗
[05:22] You guys, never underestimate 各位 永远不要低估了
[05:23] the Power of a dramatic entrance. 闪亮登场的重要性
[05:25] I’ve heard about some masters who can win a fight 我听说有些大师单凭踹开大门
[05:26] just by throwing open a door. 就能赢得较量
[05:31] Dramatic entrance? 闪亮登场
[05:33] Master Shifu. 师父
[05:34] The Dragon Warrior is correct. 神龙大侠说得对
[05:36] Really? I was just making… 真的吗 我刚刚只是瞎…
[05:37] Uh, yeah. I mean, yeah. I am. 对 没错 我是对的
[05:39] Before the battle of the fist comes the battle of the mind. 攻人先攻心
[05:43] Hence, the dramatic entrance. 因此 需要闪亮登场
[05:58] Nice dramatic entrance. What’s the occasion? 真够闪亮的 今天是什么日子
[06:01] Today will be my final class. 今天是我教的最后一课
[06:03] Your final…? Wait. 最后一课 等等
[06:05] I didn’t even know you were sick! 我都不知道你生病了
[06:07] Although you have been looking a little… 尽管你看上去确实…
[06:08] I’m not sick. 我没生病
[06:09] …healthy. A little healthy. A lot, actually. 健康 有点健康 非常健康
[06:12] My final class, because from now on… 这是最后一课 因为从今天开始
[06:15] your training will be in the hands 你们的训练将会交给
[06:17] of the Dragon Warrior. 神龙大侠
[06:21] What? 什么
[06:25] Me, teach? Why not Tigress? 我来授课 怎么不是悍娇虎
[06:27] She’s always telling everyone what to do. 她一直指挥大家做事情
[06:28] Be quiet, Po. 闭嘴 阿宝
[06:29] You see what I mean? 看到了没
[06:30] Tigress is not the Dragon Warrior. 悍娇虎不是神龙大侠
[06:33] You are. 你才是
[06:33] Come on, they’re the Five. 拜托 他们是盖世五侠
[06:35] What could I teach them? 我能教他们什么
[06:37] There is always something more to learn, even for a master. 学海无涯 即使你是大师
[06:41] For instance… 比如说
[06:42] let me show you another move… 让我再教你一招
[06:45] the dramatic exit. 闪亮退场
[06:47] What’s that? 那是什么
[06:52] Are you kidding me? 开什么玩笑
[06:54] Where’d he go? 他去哪了
[06:56] Master. 师父
[06:59] He’s gone, guys. It’s cool. 他都走了 各位 没事的
[07:00] We await your instruction, master. 请您指教 师父
[07:03] All you have to lose is our respect. 教得不好 顶多砸了招牌
[07:09] I mean, seriously, how bad can it be? 说真的 还能有多糟
[07:12] Very bad! Very, very bad! 非常糟 非常非常糟糕
[07:14] Okay, okay. Let’s switch it up. 好了 好了 大家交换一下
[07:16] Monkey! Immovable mountain stance! 金猴 不动如山
[07:18] Yes, master! 是 师父
[07:21] Tigress, tornado back flip! 悍娇虎 旋风后空翻
[07:23] Yes, master. 是 师父
[07:26] Oh, no! Fire! 不好 火
[07:27] – Fire! – Stop! -点火 -停下来
[07:29] Sorry! My fault. 对不起 我错了
[07:30] Crane, go high. 仙鹤 飞高点
[07:31] I mean low! Low! 我是说低点 低点
[07:33] Ah, my claw thingy! 我的小爪子
[07:35] Uh, Viper and Tigress, do, 灵蛇和悍娇虎 做那个
[07:37] uh, like, a totem pole poison technique! 虎踞蛇盘五毒大法
[07:40] You two, do a swarming insect bite… 你们两个 万蚁蚀象
[07:43] with a yellow tail, yellow jacket, spicy tuna… 神龙摆尾 金钟罩 铁砂掌
[07:47] I’m sorry. 对不起
[07:53] Good job, Po. 你真行 阿宝
[07:58] Did you at least learn a little something? 你们学到什么了吗
[08:01] Yes. 学到了
[08:02] That you can’t teach. 你确实不会教
[08:03] And Tigress is flammable, it turns out. 还有 原来悍娇虎是可燃的
[08:13] Yeah, that was a complete disaster. 那完全是场灾难
[08:16] Uh, I’m glad we’re not Po right now. 真庆幸我们不是阿宝
[08:18] What a loser! 他太差劲了
[08:19] What was Shifu thinking? 师父到底怎么想的
[08:20] What was Oogway thinking? 乌龟到底怎么想的
[08:25] I think he heard us. 我觉得他听到了
[08:28] I didn’t hear anything. 我什么都没听到
[08:29] Uh, he said you’re a loser. 他说你很差劲
[08:44] I’m sorry, Oogway. 对不起 乌龟
[08:48] Would you stop doing that? 你能不能别再这样了
[08:49] How was your first day teaching? 第一天授课感觉如何
[08:51] Humiliating. 特别丢脸
[08:53] I heard. 我听说了
[08:53] Who told you? Did Tigress tell you? 谁告诉你的 悍娇虎吗
[08:55] I heard from Monkey, and Crane, and Mantis… 我听金猴 仙鹤 螳螂
[08:58] and your dad, and Mrs. Chao from the gift shop… 你爸爸 礼品店的曹太太
[09:00] and those ducks you just passed… 刚刚路过你的那群鸭子
[09:02] and Tigress told me. 当然悍娇虎也说了
[09:04] Did she also tell you that it’ll never happen again? 她有没有告诉你不会有第二次了
[09:06] Because I’m done. 因为我不干了
[09:07] Teaching or being humiliated? 你是指授课 还是丢脸
[09:09] Both! I don’t know why you ever thought 两者都是 我不知道你为什么觉得
[09:11] I could teach that class. 我可以教他们
[09:12] Oh, I knew you couldn’t. 我知道你不行
[09:14] What? You set me up to fail? Why? 什么 你故意让我失败 为什么
[09:17] If you only do what you can do, 如果你只做力所能及的事
[09:19] you will never be more than you are now. 就永远无法更进一步
[09:22] I don’t wanna be more! I like who I am. 我不想更进一步 我喜欢自己
[09:25] You don’t even know who you are. 你连自己是谁都不知道
[09:28] What do you…? Of course I do. 你说什么… 我当然知道
[09:29] I’m the Dragon Warrior. 我是神龙大侠
[09:31] And what exactly does that mean, Dragon Warrior? 而神龙大侠究竟意味着什么呢
[09:37] It means, you know, just going around 这意味着 四处闯荡
[09:41] and punching and kicking. 挥拳踢脚
[09:42] Defending the valley! And stuff. 守卫山谷 这一类的
[09:45] Punching and kicking? 挥拳踢脚
[09:47] You think that is what the great Master Oogway saw for you? 你以为这就是乌龟大师选中你的原因吗
[09:51] A 500-year prophecy fulfilled 五百年前的预言应验了
[09:54] so you could spend your days kicking butt… 难道就是为了让你耍耍拳脚
[09:57] and running through town high-fiving bunnies? 成天在镇上招摇过市吗
[10:00] – Yes? – No! -是的 -错了
[10:03] Oogway saw greatness in you, Po. 乌龟看到了你的巨大潜力 阿宝
[10:05] Against my better judgment. 尽管我不敢苟同
[10:07] More than you can see in yourself. 他对你寄以厚望
[10:10] Incredible power awaits you. 惊人的力量在等着你
[10:15] Power beyond anything you can imagine. 超乎你想象的力量
[10:35] What was that? 那是什么
[10:36] That was chi. 这是气
[10:39] What’s chi? 气是什么
[10:41] The energy that flows through all living things. 生物筋骨中流淌的能量
[10:45] So you’re saying if I teach, 你的意思是如果我授课
[10:47] I’ll be able to do cool stuff like that? 就能练刚才那炫酷的神功吗
[10:49] No. I’m saying if you teach, 不 我是说如果你授课的话
[10:51] I’ll be able to do cool stuff like that. 我就有时间练这炫酷的神功了
[10:54] Mastering chi requires mastery of self. 想要掌握气 首先要控制自己
[10:58] Oogway sat alone in a cave 乌龟曾在洞穴里
[11:00] for 30 years asking one question. 枯坐三十年 思考一个问题
[11:04] “Who am I?” 我是谁
[11:06] “Who am I?” 我是谁
[11:07] I’m lucky if I get five minutes before you interrupt… 我能有五分钟不被你打扰就不错了
[11:11] So now I have to sit alone in a cave for 30 years? 那现在我要在洞穴里枯坐三十年
[11:13] Eventually. 总归是要的
[11:14] After you master teaching. 在你能够熟练授课之后
[11:16] Teaching? There’s no way I’m ever gonna be like you. 授课 我没法像你那样授课的
[11:20] I’m not trying to turn you into me. 我不是要把你变成我
[11:22] I’m trying to turn you into you. 而是要把你 变成你
[11:28] Turn me into me? 把我变成我自己
[11:31] Wait a second, that makes no… 等等 这说不通…
[11:32] Almost there, Shifu. 成功就在眼前 师父
[11:33] Just a little more confusing and you’ll be the next Oogway. 说话再难懂一点 你就是下一个乌龟了
[11:39] Sorry, no offense, 抱歉 无意冒犯
[11:40] Master Oogway. I just… 乌龟大师 我只是…
[11:43] I’ll let you get back to your eternal peace. 我还是不打扰你了
[12:26] What is this place? 这是什么地方
[12:28] My brother’s farm? 我兄弟的农场
[12:31] If I stepped on you, would you die? 如果我踩到了你 你会不会死
[12:36] Yes. 会的
[12:38] The mortal realm. 凡界
[12:41] You hear that, Oogway? I’m back. 你听到了吗 乌龟 我回来了
[12:45] Kai has returned! 天煞回来了
[12:50] Who? 谁
[12:51] Kai. General Kai. 天煞 天煞将军
[12:53] Supreme warlord of all China. 中国的至上战神
[12:58] The Jade slayer. Master of pain. 碧玉屠夫 痛苦之源
[13:02] You may know me as the Beast of Vengeance. 你们可能听说过我复仇凶兽的名头
[13:05] Maker of Widows? 寡妇制造者
[13:09] Okay, I used to work with Oogway. 好吧 我曾和乌龟并肩战斗
[13:10] Oh, Master Oogway! 乌龟大师
[13:12] Now, he was a great warrior. 他是个伟大的战士
[13:13] We’ve heard of Master Oogway. 我们听说过乌龟大师
[13:15] Okay, okay, enough. Silence! 好了 好了 够了 安静
[13:25] Find Oogway’s students, and bring them to me. 找到乌龟的徒弟 把他们带来见我
[13:34] By the time I am done with them, Oogway… 等我收拾完他们 乌龟
[13:38] There will be no one left who will even remember your name. 再不会有人记得你的名字
[13:43] Kai is coming! 天煞来了
[13:49] I am ready… 我准备好
[13:52] to teach you a lesson. 给你们上一课
[13:53] Teach me? Oh, no! It’s the Dragon teacher! 教我 天啊 是神龙老师
[13:56] Yeah, he’s so handsome! 他真帅
[13:57] Thank you for the compliment. 谢谢夸奖
[14:01] No! Please don’t teach me to death! 别 拜托不要把我教死了
[14:05] Po? 阿宝
[14:06] Oh, hey, dad. What’s up? 爸爸 什么事
[14:09] I was just, uh… stopping by for a little soak. 我只是过来泡个澡
[14:17] Okay. What’s wrong? 好了 怎么回事
[14:18] Nothing. 没事
[14:19] Nothing? I come home to find you taking a bath with your dolls… 没事 我回家看到你拿着娃娃泡澡
[14:23] Action figures. 是手办
[14:23] …and instead of adding bath salts to the water, 而且你撒的不是浴盐
[14:25] you just added szechuan peppercorns. 是四川花椒
[14:27] Szechuan… 四川…
[14:29] Oh, oh, my tenders! Oh… 我的小嫩肉
[14:34] Okay, yes, something’s wrong. 好吧 的确有事
[14:36] There, there, son. 没事 没事 儿子
[14:37] You tell your daddy all about it. 和爸爸好好说说
[14:39] Lift your arm. 把胳膊抬起来
[14:40] Shifu says I don’t know what it means 师父说我不知道
[14:42] to be the Dragon Warrior. 当神龙大侠意味着什么
[14:44] Now I have to be a teacher? 现在我又要当老师
[14:46] I thought I finally knew who I was. 我以为我终于知道了自己是谁
[14:48] If I’m not the Dragon Warrior, who am I? 但如果我不是神龙大侠 我是谁呢
[14:50] A teacher? Teaching kung fu? 老师 教功夫吗
[14:52] Po, that’s a promotion! 阿宝 这可是升职了
[14:55] Take the job, son! 答应下来 儿子
[14:56] And, someday when you’re in charge of the whole Jade palace… 将来等你掌管了翡翠宫
[14:59] I can sell noodles in the lobby! 我就能在大堂里卖面条了
[15:02] Why are you still here taking a bath like a baby? 你为什么还在这里像小孩一样洗澡
[15:04] Get out! Get up! 出来 起来
[15:05] Go, go, go! Franchise expansion awaits us! 走走走 扩张分店就在眼前
[15:09] But what about the Dragon Warrior look-alike contest? 神龙大侠模仿大赛怎么办
[15:11] Oh, Mrs. Chow always wins that. 周太太总是能赢
[15:13] Skadoosh. 接招吧
[15:14] And the Dragon Warrior dumpling-eating contest? 神龙大侠吃包子大赛呢
[15:18] No one’s gonna beat your dumpling-eating record. 没人能打破你的吃包子纪录
[15:21] Someone’s about to beat your dumpling-eating record! 有人要打破你的吃包子纪录了
[15:24] Go! Go! 加油 加油
[15:26] Who’s eating my dumplings? 谁在吃我的包子
[15:27] And who’s paying for them? 谁来付钱
[15:30] 101 102 101! 102!
[15:39] 103 103!
[15:47] Yeah! 成功
[15:49] Is that a new record? 这是新纪录吗
[15:51] Who are you? 你是谁
[15:53] I am Li Shan. 我是李山
[15:55] What? 什么
[15:58] I’m Li Shan. 我是李山
[16:01] I’m looking for my son. 我来找我的儿子
[16:07] You lost your son? 你儿子不见了吗
[16:08] Yes. 是的
[16:09] Many years ago. 很多年前
[16:12] I lost my father. 我也跟父亲失散了
[16:14] I’m very sorry. 我非常遗憾
[16:16] Thank you. 谢谢
[16:20] Well, good luck to you. 祝你好运
[16:23] You, too. 你也是
[16:25] I hope you find your son. 希望你早日找到儿子
[16:27] And I hope you find your father. 希望你早日找到父亲
[16:40] Son? 儿子
[16:41] Oh, my gosh, it is you! 天啊 就是你
[16:45] Well, don’t just stand there. Give your old man a hug! 别傻站着了 来抱抱爸爸
[16:50] I can’t believe you’re alive! 不敢相信你还活着
[16:57] Oh, I thought I lost you forever, little Lotus. 我以为我永远失去你了 小莲花
[17:02] Okay. Uh, this is very embarrassing… 好了 这很尴尬
[17:03] but I think you’ve got me confused with a panda named Lotus. 你把我和一个叫莲花的熊猫搞混了
[17:06] My name is Po. 我的名字是阿宝
[17:07] Oh, right, you wouldn’t know. 对 你不知道的
[17:10] Okay. See, little Lotus 好吧 小莲花
[17:11] was the name you were given at birth. 是你出生时给你取的名字
[17:14] – Really? – Really! -真的吗 -真的
[17:15] I can’t believe it! 真不敢相信
[17:16] After all these years, you’re really here? 这么多年过去了 居然还能再见到你
[17:18] This is amazing! 太好了
[17:20] Oh, Dad! 爸爸
[17:21] Come! Say hi to, um… 来 来打声招呼
[17:23] I don’t know what I’m supposed to call you. 我不知道该怎么称呼你
[17:26] I’m pretty sure he said his name is Li. 我想他说他姓李
[17:28] You. 你
[17:30] Come here. 过来
[17:32] Thank you, thank you 谢谢你 谢谢你
[17:34] for taking such good care of my son. 悉心照料我的儿子
[17:36] Your son? Now, hold on just a minute. 你的儿子 等一下
[17:40] How do we know this stranger is even related to you? 我们怎么知道这陌生人真和你有血缘关系
[17:44] Look at that. 你看看
[17:45] – Our bellies could be brothers! – That is so cool. -我们的肚子都这么像 -这太棒了
[17:48] Hey, son, let me teach you how to belly gong. 儿子 我来教你肚皮功
[17:50] – All right. Belly gong. – They jiggle the same! -好的 肚皮功 -它们晃起来一样
[17:53] It’s like looking in a fat mirror. 感觉就像是在照镜子
[17:58] I can’t believe we’re taking a picture together. 不敢相信我们在一起画像
[18:04] But I still don’t understand. 但我还是不能理解
[18:06] I thought Po was the only panda left. 我以为阿宝是唯一一只熊猫了
[18:09] No. There’s a whole bunch of us. 不是 有很多熊猫的
[18:11] Where? 在哪
[18:13] A secret panda village in the mountains. 山里有个秘密的熊猫村
[18:15] A secret panda… 一个秘密的熊猫…
[18:19] But how did you know where I was? 但你怎么知道我在哪
[18:20] I received a message that led me here. 我收到了一条消息 它指引我来的
[18:23] How could you receive a message 既然没人能找到你们
[18:25] if no one could find you? 你是怎么收到消息的
[18:27] Sounds suspicious to me. 我觉得很可疑
[18:30] No, it was a message from the universe. 不 是上天传来的消息
[18:34] Rats! 该死
[18:35] Now, what’s all this about a Dragon Warrior? 这个神龙大侠是怎么一回事
[18:38] How did you know I was a Dragon Warrior? 你怎么知道我是神龙大侠
[18:40] Did the universe tell you that, too? 这也是上天告诉你的吗
[18:43] No, the poster did. 不 是海报上写的
[18:45] And the gift shop. 还有礼品店
[18:46] I bought a tiny cup. 我买了个小杯子
[18:48] Oh, right, of course! 对 当然了
[18:50] You have no idea. There’s so much to show you. 你想不到的 我有好多东西给你看
[18:53] You’re gonna be so awesomely proud. 你会非常非常骄傲的
[18:55] Come on, come on! 跟我来 跟我来
[18:58] I’m already awesomely proud. 我已经非常骄傲了
[19:05] – Couple more steps. – Give me a minute. -还有几级台阶就到了 -让我歇一下
[19:07] Feeling the burn. 感受肌肉酸痛
[19:08] Do you have panda asthma, too? 你也有熊猫哮喘吗
[19:11] Does that run in the family? 是家族遗传的吗
[19:12] Dad, you’re gonna love this. 爸爸 你会很爱这个的
[19:15] It’s, like, the coolest thing ever. 这是最酷的东西了
[19:18] This is the hall of heroes. 这是英雄堂
[19:21] Home of the most priceless kung fu artifacts in all of China! 收藏着全天下的神兵利器
[19:25] This place is… 这里真是…
[19:27] Awesome? Were you gonna say… 太棒了吗 你是想说
[19:28] You were gonna say “Awesome,” right? Because it totally is! 你是想说太棒了吗 这里就是棒
[19:30] – Totally! – But be super careful. -绝对的 -但千万要小心点
[19:32] Everything’s very fragile here. 这里可都是易碎品
[19:33] Like the urn of whispering warriors. 比如这个轻语武士瓮
[19:35] Someone broke that once. 以前就有人打碎过
[19:37] – Who? – Some idiot. -谁 -某个白痴
[19:40] This is Master Flying Rhino’s battle armor! 这是飞天犀牛大师的盔甲
[19:42] I wonder if I could fit in that. 不知道我能不能穿得下
[19:45] Get out of my head, dad! I’ve wondered the same thing! 你是我肚子里的蛔虫吗 我也想过
[19:47] If I could fit in it? 想我能不能穿得下吗
[19:48] If you could? No, if I could fit. 想你干嘛 想我能不能穿得下
[19:50] Dad, check it out! 爸 快看
[19:52] Master Ram’s crossbow, the infamous gate smasher. 公羊大师的弩 传说中的攻城利器
[19:55] Dad, look at this! 爸 再看这个
[19:56] The battle helmets of Master Rat’s army. 老鼠大师军队的战盔
[19:57] They’re so tiny! 它们好小哦
[19:59] Master Dolphin’s waterproof armor! 海豚大师的防水盔甲
[20:01] This is my favorite. 我最喜欢这个了
[20:02] Check it out. It’s the legendary battle rickshaw of Emperor Hawk. 再看这个 这就是传说中鹰帝的战车
[20:07] Sweet ride. 真是辆好车
[20:10] Dad, what are you doing? 爸 你在干什么
[20:11] We’re not supposed to touch anything! 我们什么都不能碰的
[20:12] Oh, sorry, sorry. Should I put it back? 不好意思 不好意思 我把它放回去
[20:15] Yeah, you probably should. 好的 放回去吧
[20:17] You look so cool, though. 但是你看起来超帅的
[20:20] How does it feel? 穿上感觉怎么样
[20:21] Do the hinges hinge? Does it smell like Rhino? 关节能动吗 上面有没有犀牛的味道
[20:23] Does it feel like you’re impenetrable? 有没有一种固若金汤的感觉
[20:25] Does it feel like you could take on a thousand warriors… 是不是觉得自己能击溃千军
[20:27] and emerge unscathed? 毫发无伤了
[20:31] Yeah, it’s pretty cool. 是 挺酷的
[20:34] I wonder what this does. I should pull it. 不知道这是什么 拉拉看
[20:47] I think I just peed a little. 我好像被帅尿了
[20:50] Anything else we should try in here, son? 这里还有什么能试的吗 儿子
[21:00] Charge! 冲啊
[21:03] Faster, faster, faster! 快点 快点 快点
[21:05] Thumb war! 拇指大战
[21:06] Reinforcements! 援军来了
[21:08] No fair. No fair. 你赖皮 你赖皮
[21:11] Yeah! 爽
[21:13] This is so much fu… 太有意思
[21:18] Here we go! Go, go, go! 转起来 转 转
[21:19] Awesome! Faster, faster, faster. 太爽了 快点 再快点 快点
[21:21] There, there. 好啦 好啦
[21:22] I’m fine, I’m fine. 我没事 我没事
[21:24] There you go. 吐出来就好了
[21:26] Dolphin-style attack! 海豚穿心箭
[21:28] – You got me. – Dolphin-style retreat! -被打中了 -海豚退龙门
[21:31] Go long, son! 接好了 儿子
[21:35] I wasn’t ready! 人家还没准备好呢
[21:37] – Coming back at you. – I got it. -还给你 -我接着呢
[21:39] I’m going high! There you go. 我要发高球了 接好了
[21:40] Come on, throw it! 来啊 扔啊
[21:43] I’m coming for you. 我来抓你啦
[21:45] Bring it on, Master Rhino. 放马过来 犀牛大师
[21:46] Here I come! 我来啦
[21:56] I’m gonna get you. I am gonna get you! 我要抓到你 我要抓到你
[22:00] I’m gonna get you, I’m gonna get you! 我要抓到你 我要抓到你
[22:02] I’m gonna get you. 我要抓到你
[22:04] Who’s got you? Who’s gonna get you? 看是谁要抓到你了 是谁要抓到你了
[22:06] Who’s gonna get you? Yeah. Who’s gonna get you? 看是谁要抓到你了 是谁要抓到你了
[22:11] Master Rhino. 犀牛大师
[22:13] What? What’s wrong? 怎么了 出什么事了
[22:21] Hello. 你们好
[22:23] Guys, guys. 各位 各位
[22:24] You’re never gonna guess who just showed up. 你们肯定想不到刚刚谁来了
[22:26] Not in a million years. 给你们一百万年都猜不到
[22:27] You just try. 你们猜猜看
[22:29] Your father! 你爹
[22:30] How did you just guess that? 你们怎么猜到的
[22:32] Oh, wait a second. Oh, yeah, of course. 等一下 当然了
[22:34] We look exactly the same. 因为我们长得一模一样
[22:35] Dad, say hi to my friends. 爸 和我的朋友们打个招呼
[22:36] Mantis, Tigress, Monkey, Crane, and Viper. 螳螂 悍娇虎 金猴 仙鹤和灵蛇
[22:40] – Oh, Viper, was it? – Monkey, sir. -你是灵蛇吗 -我是金猴 先生
[22:42] They’re kind of my best friends. And this… 他们是我最好的朋友 而这位…
[22:44] This is master shifu. Legend. 这位就是师父 传奇
[22:47] Uh… it is an honor to meet you, Master Panda. 见到您深感荣幸 熊猫大师
[22:50] Perhaps your father would care to join us 不如请你父亲到训练场
[22:52] in the training hall. 参观一下
[22:53] Your son will be teaching the class. 令郎有课要授
[22:57] I’m sure he’s tired. 他肯定很累了
[22:58] I’m sure you’re tired. He’s tired. 他肯定很累了 他很累了
[23:00] I’m gonna show him to the Chrysanthemum Suite. 我带他去雅菊间
[23:02] What, tired? No, I’m fine. 累吗 我还好啊
[23:04] I would love to watch you teach. 我很想看你上课的
[23:06] Trust me, it’ll be more fun just to watch me… 相信我 还不如看我们…
[23:07] Fight! 打架啦
[23:09] What is that? 什么情况
[23:09] The valley’s under attack. 山谷受袭
[23:12] Son? Under attack? 儿子 什么情况
[23:14] This is perfect! 这简直太棒了
[23:15] Now you can see what being 现在你就知道
[23:16] the Dragon Warrior’s all about! 神龙大侠到底是干什么的了
[23:18] Follow me! 跟我来
[23:26] Enemies of justice, prepare for war! 正义之敌 准备接招吧
[23:30] Are you kidding me? 这是在逗我吗
[23:40] What’s the deal with the green guys? 这些绿绿的是什么东西
[23:43] Some kind of Jade zombies. 某种玉僵尸吧
[23:45] Jade zombies? 玉僵尸
[23:46] Jombies! Jinx! 玉尸 呸呸呸
[23:49] Lotus, be careful! 莲花 小心啊
[23:51] It’s okay, dad, I do this every day! 没事的 爸爸 这是家常便饭
[23:56] I recognize these guys. 我认识这些家伙
[23:57] The Master Badger twins, 他们是獾兄獾弟
[23:59] with their crushing double-gong technique! 绝招是双棍齐下
[24:01] Yeah, that’s the one! 对 就是这个
[24:03] And that guy is… 而那个家伙是
[24:05] No! Master Porcupine! 不会吧 是豪猪大师
[24:10] I thought he died a hundred years ago. 我以为他一百年前就死了呢
[24:12] These guys are legend! 这些人都是传说啊
[24:14] Get a quick sketch of us. 快给我们来张速写
[24:23] Did you get it? Did you get it? 画到了吗 你画到了吗
[24:25] Oh, I blinked. 我竟然闭眼了
[24:27] Can we get another one? 能再来一张吗
[24:31] I’m being choked by Master Porcupine. 我被豪猪大师掐脖子了
[24:34] This is so cool. 真是太帅了
[24:35] Oh, look. It’s you! 看 这不就是你吗
[24:37] Po, focus! 阿宝 集中精神
[24:39] “Message from the universe.” “来自上天的消息”
[24:41] I’ll give you a message from the universe. 我给你条来自上天的消息
[24:44] Stay away from my son! 离我儿子远点
[24:46] Sorry, dad. I’ll clean up later. 抱歉 爸爸 我等下会收拾干净的
[24:48] Not my good pan! 别用好锅
[24:49] Uh, take this one. 要不拿这个吧
[24:53] Lotus! Watch out! 莲花 当心
[24:59] Dad, check out my dumplings of doom. 爸爸 让你见识一下我的包子连环炮
[25:12] Gotcha. 抓住你们了
[25:18] I see you. 我看到你了
[25:20] Your chi will soon be mine. 你的气很快就会归我所有了
[25:23] – Is he talking to me? – Which one? -他是在跟我说话吗 -你说哪个
[25:24] They’re all talking. 他们都在说话
[25:25] Whoa, you’re right. That’s so scary. 对哦 还真是 好吓人
[25:28] We should try that, too. Maybe it’d be scary back at them. 要不咱们也试试 吓回去
[25:30] Okay, but we gotta plan what we’re gonna say first. 可以 但我们得先想想要说啥
[25:32] Otherwise, it won’t be scary. It’ll just be stupid. 不然的话就不是吓人 而是蠢了
[25:34] It’s not them talking, you idiots! 不是他们在跟你说话 白痴
[25:36] It’s me talking through them. Kai! 是我在借他们说话 我是天煞
[25:38] Who? 谁
[25:39] Okay, okay, okay. Enough. 好了好了 够了
[25:47] – Did you see that? – What just happened? -你看到了吗 -发生什么事了
[25:49] The green smoke, just poof! And then poof! 绿色的烟 噗地一下就消失了
[25:51] Shifu, what was that? 师父 那是什么
[25:53] Kai… Kai… Kai… 天煞 天煞 天煞…
[25:56] Nope, never heard of him. 不知道 没听说过
[25:58] Kai… Kai… 天煞 天煞…
[26:01] Where is it? 在哪里
[26:01] There’s so much wisdom in here, I can’t find anything. 这里卷宗太多了 我什么都找不到
[26:04] Yes! 找到了
[26:06] Behold. 看仔细了
[26:09] All the answers will be found within. 所有的答案都在这里了
[26:14] What? It’s blank? 什么 竟然是空的
[26:16] Are you kidding me? Not again. 开什么玩笑 又来
[26:21] Wait, wait, hold on. Sorry. 等等 等一下 不好意思
[26:23] Oh, okay. Here we go. 好了 有了
[26:26] It is written in Oogway’s hand. 这是乌龟的笔迹
[26:29] “Long ago, I had a brother…” “很久之前 我有个兄弟”
[26:31] Oogway had a brother? 乌龟竟然有兄弟
[26:33] “In arms. In arms.” Sorry. He says, “Brother-in-arms.” 结拜的 抱歉 忘了说是结拜兄弟
[26:37] Maybe you should just unroll it all at once? 你要不一次性都打开看看吧
[26:40] “I was an ambitious young warrior leading a great army.” “我曾是个统领千军壮志凌云的年轻战士
[26:46] And fighting by my side was Kai… 同我并肩作战的 是天煞
[26:50] my closest friend. 我的挚友
[26:55] One day, we were ambushed. 某天 我们遭遇埋伏
[26:58] I was badly wounded. 我身受重伤
[27:00] My friend carried me for days, looking for help… 我的朋友背着我走了几天 寻求帮助
[27:05] until we came to a secret village… 直到我们来到个隐于群山之上的
[27:07] high in the mountains. 秘密的村庄
[27:09] An ancient place of healing. 一个古老的医庄
[27:12] A village of pandas. 熊猫村
[27:16] Pandas? 熊猫吗
[27:17] Yes, pandas. 是的 熊猫
[27:19] Pandas who used the power of chi to heal me. 熊猫借气的力量治好了我的伤
[27:27] They taught me how to give chi. 还教会我如何运气
[27:34] Oh, but Kai wanted the power 但天煞想把这种力量
[27:38] all to himself. 据为己有
[27:40] He saw that what could be given could also be taken. 他发现气可以给予 也可以被夺走
[27:48] I had to stop him. 我必须阻止他
[27:55] Our battle shook the earth… 我们打得地动天摇
[27:58] Until, finally… 直到最后
[28:00] I banished Kai to the spirit realm. 我将天煞逐入灵界
[28:03] Should he ever return to the mortal realm… 若他重返凡界
[28:06] He can only be stopped by a true master of chi. 只有真正的气功大师才能阻止他
[28:11] “True master of chi”? “真正的气功大师”
[28:13] Like you! 像你这样的吗
[28:14] Me? I can barely make a flower bloom. 我 我连让花绽放都勉强
[28:16] I need at least 30 more years, and a cave. 我至少还需要三十年时间 再加一个洞
[28:19] We need a chi master. 我们需要一个气功大师
[28:20] He will continue stealing 他会不断夺取大师们的气
[28:21] the chi of masters until he has consumed it all. 直到世上再没有气
[28:24] We have to think of a way to stop him! 我们得想个办法阻止他
[28:25] He’ll get more and more powerful 他每打败一位大师
[28:26] with every master he defeats. 就会变强几分
[28:28] There is no choice. We fight. 别无他法 我们要战斗
[28:30] I can teach you, son. 我可以教你 儿子
[28:32] You can do this? 你可以吗
[28:35] Of course. I’m a panda. 当然 我可是熊猫
[28:38] That must be why the universe sent you here! 这一定就是上天派你来的原因
[28:41] Okay, so what do I have to do? 好的 那我需要做些什么
[28:43] You have to come home with me. 你得和我一起回家
[28:45] What? 什么
[28:46] To the secret village? 去神秘村庄吗
[28:48] Yes, son. 是的 儿子
[28:49] You must rediscover what it is to be a panda. 你必须重新认识做熊猫的真谛
[28:53] You have to learn to live like a panda, 你得学着像熊猫一样生活
[28:55] sleep like a panda… 像熊猫一样睡觉
[28:57] Eat like a panda. 像熊猫一样吃饭
[28:59] Those 103 dumplings? 那103个包子
[29:02] I was just warming up. 我只是热个身罢了
[29:04] I’ve always felt like I wasn’t eating up to my full potential. 我一直觉得我没有完全发掘出吃的潜力
[29:08] No, you can’t take Po away from me. No, no. 不 你不能把阿宝带走 不 不行
[29:11] I want a second opinion. 我希望能再多个选项
[29:12] Shifu, open another scroll or something. 师父 再开一个卷轴看看
[29:15] I think he should go. 我觉得他应该去
[29:16] Fine, a third opinion. 好的 那再换一个
[29:18] Monkey? Viper? Tigress? 金猴 灵蛇 悍娇虎
[29:21] Dad, you heard what Shifu said Oogway said. 爸爸 你听到师父说乌龟是怎么说的了
[29:23] This guy can only be stopped by a master of chi. 只有气功大师才能阻止这家伙
[29:26] And I can only master chi by knowing who I really am. 只有明白了我是谁 才有可能掌握气功
[29:30] Well, I’m a panda. 而且 我确实是只熊猫
[29:36] I’ll pack you a lunch for the road. 我去给你准备路上吃的干粮
[29:45] Do you really think Po can master chi in time? 你真的觉得阿宝能及时掌握气功吗
[29:48] Doesn’t matter what I think. 我怎么想不重要
[29:49] It only matters what the universe thinks. 关键是上天怎么想
[29:52] So, that’s a “No”? 所以是不能的意思吗
[29:54] Master, what are we going to do? 大师 我们要怎么做
[29:55] You are going to find out where Kai is. 你去查明天煞的下落
[29:58] Follow the trail of those Jade creatures. 跟着那些玉怪兽的踪迹
[30:00] But do not engage… 但不要同它们交战
[30:01] For with every foe he faces, Kai becomes stronger. 天煞每经过一次较量 就会变强几分
[30:04] Why me? Is it because I asked? 为什么是我 因为我多嘴问了吗
[30:07] No. It is because you can fly. Go! 不 是因为你会飞 出发吧
[30:10] Should have kept your beak shut. 真应该闭上你的鸟嘴
[30:12] And take Mantis. 带上螳螂
[30:13] Oh, man. Is it because I…? 是因为我…
[30:15] Yes. 是的
[30:43] Lunch break. 午饭时间
[30:45] You don’t need to ask me twice. 求之不得
[30:47] Dad? 爸爸
[30:48] – Yes? – Dad? -怎么了 -爸爸
[30:51] Yes? 怎么了
[30:52] What are you doing here? 你在这里干什么
[30:53] What am I doing? Getting a backache. 我在干什么 有点背痛
[30:56] Did you have to step on every rock? 你是每块石头都要踩吗
[30:58] No, I mean, why are you here? 不是 我是说 你为什么会在这里
[31:00] What was I supposed to do, huh? 那我要怎么办
[31:01] What if the pandas don’t have food you like? 万一你不爱吃熊猫做的菜怎么办
[31:04] You’re never gonna be able to save the world on an empty stomach. 饿着肚子是不可能拯救世界的
[31:07] I consider my presence mission critical. 我认为我非常有必要在场
[31:10] Oh… yes, about that… 是的 关于这点
[31:12] We can’t share the location of the village with others. So… 我们不能告诉别人村庄的地点 所以
[31:16] Well, you think I can’t keep a secret, huh? 你是觉得我不能保守秘密咯
[31:19] I raised Po for 20 years 我养了阿宝二十年
[31:21] before I finally told him he was adopted. 才告诉他不是我亲生的
[31:23] – Seriously? – Yeah. -真的吗 -当然
[31:25] Okay. I guess it would be cruel to make you fly back. 好吧 那让你再飞回去真是太残忍了
[31:30] You can fly? 你竟然会飞
[31:32] I’m a bird, Po. 我好歹也是鸟 阿宝
[31:50] We’re here. 我们到了
[31:55] Sure looks like a long ways up there. 看着还有好远啊
[31:58] And my son hates stairs. 而且我儿子讨厌爬楼梯
[32:00] So, let’s go home. 所以 咱还是回家吧
[32:02] We’re pandas. We don’t do stairs. 我们是熊猫 我们不爬楼梯的
[32:05] I’ve waited my whole life to hear those words. 等了一辈子 终于等到这句话了
[32:11] Rats. 该死
[32:35] This is the secret panda village? 这就是神秘的熊猫村吗
[32:38] No wonder you keep it a secret. 难怪你不想让人家知道
[32:40] If I lived here, I wouldn’t tell anyone either. 要我住这儿 我也不好意思告诉别人
[32:47] Now you can “Whoa.” 现在你可以喊哇了
[32:49] Whoa! 哇
[32:52] – Let’s go! – Over here! Come on! -走吧 -这里 快来
[32:58] Look over there! 看那里
[33:21] My turn! My turn! Come on, faster, faster! 到我了 到我了 过来 快点
[33:26] Li? 李
[33:27] Everyone! Li’s back! 各位 李回来了
[33:29] – They’re both back! – He found his son! -他俩都回来了 -他找到他儿子了
[33:31] – He made it! – They’re back! -他找到了 -他们回来了
[33:32] – Li? – He found his son! -李 -他找到他儿子了
[33:34] Everyone! Li’s back! 各位 李回来了
[33:36] Hang on, we’re coming! 别急 我们来了
[33:38] He made it! 他成功了
[33:40] – They made it! – Why are we running? -他们成功了 -我们为什么要跑
[33:44] They made it! 他们成功了
[33:46] Li Shan is back! 李山回来了
[33:59] Everyone! 各位
[34:00] Everyone, gather around! This is my son! 各位 都过来 这是我儿子
[34:02] – Hello, hi. – He’s here! -你好 你好 -他来了
[34:04] – You’re here! – Triplets! -你来了 -三胞胎
[34:05] Hi, I’m Ku Ku! 你好 我是酷酷
[34:07] – I’m Meng Meng. – I’m Shuai Shuai. -我是萌萌 -我是帅帅
[34:08] – Your fur is soft. – He smells like cookies. -你的毛真软 -他闻起来像曲奇一样
[34:10] He’s so handsome, just like his father. 他好帅啊 跟他爹一样帅
[34:14] Thank you. 谢谢
[34:15] Son, these are your cousins. 儿子 这是你的表兄弟
[34:17] Dim and Sum. 阿点和阿心
[34:18] I have cousins! 我还有表兄弟
[34:19] – Welcome! – Welcome! -欢迎 -欢迎
[34:21] Buns on a string. 包子串一绳
[34:23] We call it a snacklace. 我们叫它小食链
[34:24] That’s right. 是嘛
[34:26] We’ll make you another one. 我们再给你做一条
[34:28] It’s you! 真的是你
[34:29] – So…That’s nice. – Yeah, hi! -真好 -你好
[34:32] I don’t know who you are. 我不知道你是谁
[34:34] Oh, stripy baby. So beautiful. 花娃娃 真好看
[34:37] Okay, careful with that. That’s my action figure. 好 小心点 这可是我的手办
[34:41] – Can I keep her? Can I? – No… -我能留着吗 行吗 -不行…
[34:44] …problem. Of course. 才怪 当然可以了
[34:45] Yeah. That’s why I brought her. 是啊 所以我才买下它
[34:46] Take good care of her. 照顾好它
[34:47] Yes! Stripy baby. 太棒了 花娃娃
[34:51] You look just like me, but a baby. 你长得跟我好像 不过是小号的
[34:58] You’re like me, but old. 你也跟我很像 不过老了点
[35:01] You’re like me, but fatter! 你也跟我很像 不过胖了点
[35:04] You’re like me, but… 你也跟我很像 不过
[35:07] …with a hat. 多了顶帽子
[35:09] He does wear a hat! 他是戴着帽子
[35:11] You all look like me. 你们都跟我很像
[35:14] Let’s feast in my son’s honor. 庆祝吾儿归来 我们尽情吃吧
[35:19] What the…? 这是什么…
[35:20] Pandas don’t walk. We roll! 熊猫是不走路的 我们靠滚的
[35:28] Have you ever seen anyone look so ridiculous? 你见过这么滑稽的人吗
[35:32] Po, what are you doing? Po! 阿宝 你在干嘛 阿宝
[35:49] You’re right, that is better than walking. 你说得对 这比走路好多了
[35:54] Yeah, that’s the good stuff. 真是好菜
[35:56] Have some dumplings. 吃点包子吧
[35:57] What kind of panda doesn’t know how to roll? 怎么会有熊猫不会滚
[36:00] Well, I’m kind of new at this whole “Being a panda” Thing. 我对做熊猫这事还真有点陌生
[36:02] Hey, what kind of panda are you? 那你算哪门子熊猫
[36:03] You have a funny neck. 你的脖子真喜感
[36:05] I’m not a panda at all. 我根本不是熊猫
[36:06] – What’s that? – My hat. -那是什么 -我的帽子
[36:07] – What’s that? – My beak. -那是什么 -我的嘴
[36:08] – What’s that? – My wing. -那个呢 -我的翅膀
[36:08] – What’s that? – My dumplings. -那个呢 -我的包子
[36:11] No more questions! Go away, kid. 别再问了 走开 小屁孩
[36:13] Here, son. I packed your chopsticks. 给 儿子 我给你带了筷子
[36:15] – Thanks, Dad. – Wow. -谢了 老爸 -哇
[36:15] – Oh, my. – What? -天呐 -怎么了
[36:18] What are those for? 那是用来干什么的
[36:20] These? These are chopsticks. 这个吗 这是筷子
[36:20] They’re for picking up dumplings. 是用来夹包子的
[36:22] You mean you only eat one at a time? 你是说你是一个一个地吃包子吗
[36:26] – Yummy. – Yeah, yummy. -好吃 -是啊 真好吃
[36:31] I knew I wasn’t eating up to my potential! 我就知道我没有完全发掘出吃东西的潜力
[36:48] I am Mei Mei. 我是美美
[36:51] Wow, she’s amazing. She’s so beautiful. 她太美了 真是貌美如花
[36:54] That’s sweet, Po. 嘴真甜 阿宝
[36:56] But please, try to save all other compliments 不过好听的话尽量留点
[36:59] until after the performance. 等到表演结束后再夸奖我
[37:01] Me? No, I didn’t say… 我 不 我没说过…
[37:04] Shut it. 别说了
[37:06] After the performance. 表演完再夸
[37:08] Has it started yet? 还没开始吗
[37:13] Best ribbon dancer in the world! 她的彩带舞天下第一
[37:17] At least, that’s what she said. 至少她是这么说的
[37:18] Look away. Look away. 别看我 别看我
[37:20] No. You can’t, can you? 不 你已经无法移开目光了 对吧
[37:22] Dad, why does she keep staring at me like… 老爸 她为什么一直用那种眼神…
[37:25] That! 看着我
[37:26] Try to keep up. 试着跟上节奏
[37:29] I don’t really know how to dance! 我真的不大会跳舞
[37:30] Of course you do. All pandas dance. 你当然会了 熊猫都会跳舞
[37:35] I know what you were thinking. 我知道你在想什么
[37:36] You do? 是吗
[37:37] “How can one panda be so beautiful?” 怎么会有这般美若天仙的熊猫
[37:43] For me? Oh! 给我的吗
[37:47] Po. 阿宝
[37:48] – Help me, dads. – Yeah, no, you’re on your own. -帮帮我 老爸 -不了 靠自己
[37:50] You’re doing great, son. 跳得很好 儿子
[37:53] Your turn. 该你了
[38:08] Yay, po! 做得好 阿宝
[38:11] Don’t worry. You’ll get the hang of it. 别担心 你会掌握要领的
[38:15] I have so much to learn. 我有太多要学的了
[38:25] Wings of surveillance! 侦查之翼
[38:28] – Why do you do that? – Do what? -你为什么要说这种话 -说什么
[38:29] Just because you say “wings of” before something, 你每次说话加上”之翼”的时候
[38:31] it doesn’t mean that you’re doing a special move. 你并没有在使什么招数
[38:33] It’s like me saying “antenna of power” 就和我说”力量之须”一样
[38:35] or “thorax of making sandwiches”. 或者是”做三明治之胸”
[38:38] Wings of disagreement. 反对之翼
[38:40] There. 看那里
[38:43] Master Bear, Master Chicken, Master Croc! 熊大师 公鸡大师 鳄鱼大师
[38:45] What are you doing out here? 你们在这干什么
[38:46] Jade creatures attacked our villages. 玉僵尸袭击了我们的村庄
[38:48] We’ve tracked them here. 我们追踪到了这里
[38:49] Stop! 停
[38:53] They must be in there. 他们一定在里面
[38:56] Master Shifu strongly advised us… 师父强烈建议我们…
[39:02] not to engage. 不要同他们交战
[39:04] – We’ve gotta get in there. – But Master Shifu said… -我们必须进去 -可师父说了…
[39:05] You’re seriously afraid? 你是害怕了吗
[39:06] Even Master Chicken’s going in there! And he’s a chicken. 连公鸡大师都进去了 他可是胆小鬼
[39:18] That’s it. I’m going in. 我受够了 我要进去了
[39:20] Mantis! We have orders not to… 螳螂 我们有命令在身…
[39:21] They need our help! 我们得帮他们
[39:22] Come on. I’ll go high, you go low. 快来 我从上方进攻 你从下面
[39:24] No, wait. 不 等等
[39:26] Fear the bug! 见识下你虫爷爷的厉害
[39:27] All right, you little… 好吧 你这个…
[39:30] Hold on, buddy. I’m coming! 坚持住 兄弟 我来了
[39:32] Antenna of power! Ah! It didn’t work! 力量之须 不管用
[39:34] Mantis! 螳螂
[39:40] Mantis? 螳螂
[39:42] Mantis. 螳螂
[39:56] Your chi is strong. 你体内的气很强
[39:59] Just like your friend… 和你的朋友一样…
[40:01] The bug. 那只小虫子
[40:03] Mantis. 螳螂
[40:13] Don’t worry, little birdie. 别担心 小鸟
[40:15] I’ll put your chi to good use… 我会好好利用你的气的…
[40:18] Destroying the Jade palace and everyone in it. 我将用它毁掉翡翠宫和那里的所有人
[40:23] No! 不
[40:31] Wings of regret! 懊悔之翼
[40:41] Oh, yeah. 好极了
[40:42] First day of panda training! 熊猫训练第一天
[40:43] All right, flower. 好了 小花
[40:45] I’m gonna make you bloom. 我会让你重新绽放
[40:50] Dad. Dad. 老爸 老爸
[40:51] What? What? What is it? 什么 怎么了 什么事
[40:52] I’m ready for my first day of panda training. 我已经准备好接受第一天的熊猫训练了
[40:54] – What? – You know, learn to be a panda, -什么 -就是学做熊猫
[40:55] master chi, save the world! 掌握气功 拯救世界
[40:57] Pandas sleep till past noon. 熊猫睡到午后才醒
[41:00] So lesson number one is, “Go back to bed”. 第一课就是 “回去睡觉”
[41:04] Of course! 遵命
[41:07] Nobody said this was gonna be easy. 肯定不会是件容易事
[41:15] Did I oversleep? 我睡过头了吗
[41:17] You sure did. 绝对睡过了
[41:18] Yes! 太好了
[41:19] Yeah! Show him, kids! 给他示范一下 孩子们
[41:20] Can you do this? Can you do that? 你会这样吗 会这样吗
[41:21] How about this? How about that? 这个会吗 那这样呢
[41:22] Am I doing it? Is this good? 我做的对吗 做的好不好
[41:26] I got it! Ka-blam! 我学会了
[41:29] – Grandma panda, heads up! – Hello! Ow! -熊猫奶奶 小心 -你们好 啊
[41:32] We better roll. 我们最好赶紧滚过去
[41:34] Po, lunch time. 阿宝 吃午饭了
[41:43] Po? 阿宝
[41:44] You gotta let the hill tell you where to roll. 你该顺着山坡自然的往下滚
[41:47] Rookie mistake. 我还是不熟练
[41:48] Dim, Sum, let’s show him how we go uphill! 阿点 阿心 让他看看我们怎么上山
[41:53] It’s beautiful. 太厉害了
[41:54] – Snack time. Po! – Whoo-hoo! -吃点心了 阿宝 -太爽了
[41:57] You can fly? 你会飞了
[41:59] I’m coming in hot! 全速前进
[42:02] Get them while they’re cold. 等凉了再吃吧
[42:06] What are you doing there? 你们在干什么
[42:07] That food is for Po! 这是给阿宝做的
[42:09] Throw it in! 扔进去
[42:13] There, there. That’s it. 来抱抱 就这样
[42:16] – Feeling relaxed? – Totally. -感觉放松了吗 -是啊
[42:18] Just let yourself fall into it. 只要顺其自然
[42:20] Got it. 知道了
[42:26] I’m fine. I just… 我没事 我只是…
[42:27] There we go. Just let it all out. 好了 吐出来就好了
[42:30] That’s my boy. 就这样
[42:33] Get out of there! 从上面下来
[42:38] My noodles! 我的面条
[42:38] Leave my noodles alone. 别碰我的面条
[42:44] Subtle, Po. Very subtle. 真淘气啊 阿宝 真够淘气的
[42:46] Let me get some of that. 我也要抱抱
[42:49] Hey, leave my hat alone! 别咬我的帽子
[42:55] We love noodles! 我们爱吃面条
[42:57] More noodles! 还要面条
[42:58] Just like my Po. 就和阿宝一样
[43:04] What are you guys looking at? 你们在看什么
[43:12] That’s how we roll! Cannonball! 我们就是这么滚的 开炮
[43:18] Yeah! 好棒
[43:29] Here, bring it up here. 来 再高点
[43:30] Mom, look it! Whoa! 妈妈你看
[43:38] How was that? 我做得怎么样
[43:44] Now, you try again. But don’t try so hard. 你再试一次 不过别太用力
[43:48] Okay. Okay. 好的 好的
[43:54] Much better. 好多了
[44:04] Thanks, Dad. 谢谢了 老爸
[44:06] For what? 谢我什么
[44:07] You know, just for, you know, 你知道 就是为了
[44:09] showing me what it feels like… 教我怎么去过…
[44:12] To be a panda. 熊猫的生活
[44:14] So, when do you think I’ll be ready? 所以呢 你觉得我什么时候能准备好了
[44:17] Ready? 准备什么
[44:17] You know, to learn how to master chi. 学怎么掌握气功
[44:20] Soon. Real soon. 很快就好了 很快
[44:22] Come on, I wanna show you something else. Come on. 跟我来 我想给你看样东西 来吧
[44:28] Sorry about the mess. I don’t usually get visitors. 这里有点乱 我这里不大有人来
[44:42] Is this my Mom? 这是我妈妈吗
[44:51] I had this done on your 100th day. 在你百日的时候画的
[44:57] Your Momma couldn’t hold you still. 你妈妈抱着你的时候 你一直在乱动
[45:00] You nearly ate the paper. 你差点就把画纸吃了
[45:03] It’s true. 是真的
[45:04] What was she like? 她什么样
[45:07] She was the total package. 她很完美
[45:12] Smart, beautiful… 聪明 美丽…
[45:15] Tremendous appetite. 食量惊人
[45:18] She was the love of my life. 她是我一生的挚爱
[45:21] And then, just when I thought I couldn’t get any luckier… 就在我以为我已经最幸运的时候…
[45:26] along you came, my little lotus. 你出生了 我的小莲花
[45:31] I really had it all. 那时我真的拥有了一切
[45:35] Until that one moment… 直到我…
[45:43] when I lost everything. 又失去了一切
[46:24] Dad. 老爸
[46:26] You don’t have to worry about losing me ever again. 你再也不用担心失去我了
[46:30] Okay? 好吗
[46:40] Let me get some of that. 我也要抱抱
[46:51] It’s from the Eastern province! 从东部来的消息
[46:54] Master Lizard, Master Ox, Master Eagle. 蜥蜴大师 公牛大师 雄鹰大师
[46:59] All of them. 所有人
[47:00] In every village from the sea to here… 自海边直至这里的所有村庄…
[47:03] every master in China… 全中国的所有大师…
[47:05] has vanished. 都消失了
[47:06] Maybe they are all at a party. 他们可能都去参加聚会了
[47:08] Monkey. 金猴
[47:09] I didn’t get invited either. 我也没接到邀请
[47:10] Kai has taken their chi. 是天煞夺走了他们的气
[47:13] We are all that stand between him… 只有我们能阻止他毁掉
[47:15] and the knowledge Oogway left in our care. 乌龟留给我们保管的书卷了
[47:19] The villagers, evacuated? 村民都疏散了吗
[47:21] Done, Master. 疏散完毕了 师父
[47:23] – Crane, Mantis? – Still nothing. -仙鹤和螳螂呢 -还是没有消息
[47:25] Wait. It’s them! 等等 他们来了
[47:31] No! 不
[47:46] Kai. 天煞
[47:52] Nice. 好极了
[47:54] Very tacky. 都没多大本事
[47:56] How dare you set foot on these grounds! 你怎敢涉足这片土地
[47:59] Look at you pathetic fools. 看看你们这些可悲的傻瓜
[48:01] Groveling at the feet of Oogway the magnificent. 在伟大的乌龟脚下卑躬屈膝
[48:05] You are not fit to speak his name. 你没有资格说他的名字
[48:08] I am not fit, little kitten? 我没有资格吗 小猫咪
[48:13] I fought by his side. 我曾同他并肩战斗
[48:15] I loved him like a brother. 曾待他亲如手足
[48:18] And he betrayed me. 而他却背叛了我
[48:25] Now I will destroy everything he has created! 如今我要毁灭他所建成的一切
[48:30] Go! 上
[48:52] How’s that for a little kitten? 小猫咪这招滋味如何
[49:11] I will not let you destroy Oogway’s memory. 我不会让你毁掉乌龟的回忆
[49:13] Why not? He destroyed mine. 为什么不行 他也毁了我的
[49:16] Mantis. 螳螂
[49:17] It is me, your bestie! 是我 你的好兄弟
[49:25] Sorry, Tigress! 抱歉 悍娇虎
[49:26] Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! 对不起 对不起
[49:29] Sorry! 对不起
[49:44] Shifu. 师父
[49:45] Bring them to me. 把他们带过来
[49:57] No. 不
[49:58] You must warn Po. 你必须去警告阿宝
[49:59] Master, please. 求你了 师父
[50:08] I will show you the true power of chi, brother. 让你见识一下气功真正的力量 兄弟
[50:15] No. 不
[50:52] Oogway, forgive me. 乌龟 原谅我
[50:55] Hmm. What do you say, Oogway? 你说什么 乌龟
[50:58] Do you forgive him? 你原谅他吗
[51:00] You may have destroyed the Jade palace… 你可以毁掉翡翠宫…
[51:03] But you will never succeed. 但你永远不会得逞
[51:06] There will always be someone to stop you. 总会有人出来阻止你的
[51:10] Who? The panda? 谁 那只熊猫吗
[51:12] His chi is strong… 他体内的气很强
[51:14] But it won’t be enough. 但还是不足与我为敌
[51:17] – He will meet the same fate as you. – No. -他会和你一个下场 -不
[51:22] And so will every panda in that village. 那个村庄里的所有熊猫也一样
[51:32] Yes. 好极了
[51:38] Po, I hope you’re ready. 阿宝 我希望你已经准备好了
[51:44] Dance, lotus. Dance. 跳舞 小莲花 跳起来
[51:48] He’s so handsome. 小伙子长得真帅
[51:52] That’s a panda hug! 这才算是熊猫的抱抱
[52:01] Po. 阿宝
[52:39] Tigress? 悍娇虎
[52:43] Who’s she? 她是谁
[52:44] Who is that? 那是谁
[52:48] Big stripy baby! 大花娃娃
[52:51] What are you doing here? 你怎么来了
[52:52] Kai attacked the valley. 天煞袭击了山谷
[52:53] He’s taken every master in China, 他已经得到了天下所有大师的气
[52:55] including Shifu and the others. 包括师父和其他人
[52:57] It’s all gone, Po. Everything. Everyone. 都完了 阿宝 所有东西 所有人
[52:59] Everyone? 所有人
[53:01] Everyone. 所有人
[53:02] How’s my restaurant? 我的餐馆怎么样了
[53:06] We’ll talk later. 等会再说吧
[53:07] And now he’s on his way here. 如今他已经在往这里来了
[53:09] He’s after you, Po. 他是来找你的 阿宝
[53:11] He’s after all pandas. 他是来找所有的熊猫
[53:13] How long do we have? 我们还有多少时间
[53:14] Not long. 不多了
[53:15] Please, tell me you’ve mastered chi. 快告诉我你已经掌握气功了
[53:18] – Here, take the baby. – Dad! Dad! -来 你抱着孩子 -老爸 老爸
[53:19] Okay, who belongs to this one? 这个是谁家的
[53:20] You need to teach me the secret chi technique now! 你必须马上教我气功秘诀了
[53:22] No, no, I’m afraid you need more time. 不 不行 你恐怕还没准备好
[53:25] Everyone, go get your things! Let me help you with that. 大家都去收拾东西 我来帮你吧
[53:27] I don’t have more time. I need to learn it now! 我没有时间了 我必须现在就学
[53:29] Sorry, you’re not ready. 对不起 但你还没有准备好
[53:31] Okay, pack everything! 所有东西都收拾好
[53:32] – I am ready. – Not quite. -我已经准备好了 -还没有
[53:34] What are you talking about? 你这是什么意思
[53:34] I’ve done everything you’ve asked. 我已经一切都按你说的做了
[53:36] I’ve mastered napping, sleeping in, hammocks, 我已经会了打瞌睡 睡懒觉 睡吊床
[53:38] hot tubs. 泡热水澡
[53:39] I am totally at one with my panda parts. 我已经完全在像熊猫一样生活了
[53:41] Now why won’t you show me? 你为什么还不教我
[53:43] Because I don’t know it! 因为我压根不会
[53:48] You what? 什么
[53:49] I don’t know it, okay? No one does. 我不会 明白了吗 没人会那个
[53:52] Maybe we used to. 熊猫过去可能会
[53:52] But not anymore. 但已经失传了
[53:56] You lied? 你骗了我
[53:57] No, I… 没有 我…
[54:00] Yes. 是的
[54:01] Wh… why? 为…为什么
[54:03] To save your life! 为了救你
[54:05] I find out some blade-swinging maniac is coming for you. 我知道有耍着刀的疯子来追杀你
[54:09] What am I supposed to do? 我还能怎么办
[54:10] Just let that happen? 就放任不管吗
[54:12] Yes! I’m the Dragon Warrior. 没错 我是神龙大侠
[54:14] Facing maniacs, that’s my job! 对付疯子就是我的职责所在
[54:17] But because of you, I left the valley unprotected. 但是因为你 我丢下山谷不管
[54:20] I left my friends unprotected! 丢下我的朋友们
[54:22] And now they’re all… 现在他们都…
[54:24] They’re all… 他们都…
[54:25] And you would have been, too. 你也会落得同样的下场
[54:28] I lost you once. 我曾失去过你
[54:31] I am not going to lose you again. 我不会再次失去你
[54:34] I can’t. 我不能
[54:41] You just did. 你刚刚已经失去我了
[54:54] Mom! Pick me! 妈妈 抱着我
[55:03] Po, I’m so worried for you… 阿宝 我好担心你…
[55:05] That I can’t even enjoy being right about everything. 我都没法为我自始至终都是对的而得意了
[55:07] Now run, run, run, 现在赶紧跑
[55:08] as fast as those chubby legs can go! 迈开你的小胖腿 能跑多快是多快
[55:10] Run? There’s nowhere to run. 逃跑 已经无处可逃了
[55:12] But what are you going to do? 那你要怎么办
[55:14] I’m gonna stay, and fight that monster. 我要留下来 和那个混蛋决一死战
[55:17] Po, he may be a monster, 阿宝 他或许是个混蛋
[55:18] but he’s still your father. 但他毕竟还是你爸爸
[55:20] Not him. Kai! 不是他 是天煞
[55:23] No! 不要
[56:08] Hungry? 你饿吗
[56:10] No, I… not really. 不…不大饿
[56:12] Well, maybe just one. 吃一个也行
[56:15] You know, you weren’t the only one who was lying. 你要知道 你不是唯一一个说谎的人
[56:20] I didn’t really come along 我不只是因为
[56:22] because I was worried Po would go hungry. 担心阿宝饿肚子才跟过来的
[56:25] I was worried about you. 我是担心你
[56:27] Worried that I’d go hungry? 担心我会饿肚子吗
[56:28] No. 不
[56:30] I was worried you’d steal Po from me. 我担心你会把阿宝从我身边夺走
[56:32] I’d what? 什么
[56:33] I know. That was crazy. 我知道 我想多了
[56:37] But I realize having you in Po’s life 但我意识到让你进入阿宝的生活
[56:40] doesn’t mean less for me. 并非我的损失
[56:43] It means more for Po. 而是阿宝的收获
[56:47] Well, I’m not in his life. 他的生活中已经没有我的位置
[56:51] Not anymore. 他不再要我了
[56:52] Your son got mad at you. 你的儿子生你的气了
[56:55] Welcome to parenthood. 体会到当家长的难处了吧
[56:56] You don’t understand. I lied to him. 你不明白 我骗了他
[57:00] He’ll never forgive me. 他永远不会原谅我
[57:01] I lied to him for 20 years. 我骗了他二十年
[57:04] He still thinks he came from an egg. 他还以为自己是从蛋里孵出来的
[57:06] Sometimes, we do the wrong things 有些时候 我们会做错事
[57:09] for the right reasons. 但都是出于好意
[57:19] Look. 听着
[57:20] He’s hurt. 他很受伤
[57:22] He’s confused. 他很迷茫
[57:24] And he still has to save the world. 而且还要拯救世界
[57:28] He needs both his dads. 他需要我们
[57:49] This isn’t going to work. 这么做没有用
[57:50] It has to. 一定会有用的
[57:52] You’re not thinking straight. 你没有想清楚
[57:53] – I am! – You’re not. -我有 -你没有
[57:54] – I am! – No. -我有 -你没有
[57:55] – Yes, I am. – No. -我真的有 -你没有
[57:57] I’ve seen Kai. 我见过天煞
[57:59] I’ve seen what he can do. 我见识过他的能耐
[58:00] But he hasn’t seen what I can do. 但他没见识过我的能耐
[58:06] The Wuxi finger hold? 悟习铁指扣吗
[58:09] It’s my best move. 我最厉害的一招
[58:10] I just have to get to Kai, 我只需要找到天煞
[58:11] grab his finger and then skadoosh! 抓住他的手指 然后出招
[58:13] Back to the Spirit Realm. 他就回灵界了
[58:14] He has an army of Jade Warriors. 他有一队玉战士
[58:16] Everything they see, he sees. 它们所见之事都逃不过他的法眼
[58:18] So there’s no sneaking up on him. 所以不可能偷偷接近他
[58:20] You will never get close enough. 你不可能靠他足够近
[58:21] It’s gonna work! 这会成功的
[58:25] He can only be stopped by a master of Chi. 只有气功大师才能阻止他
[58:27] Oh, you sound just like Shifu with the, “Chi, Chi, Chi.” 你听上去就像师父 满口气气气
[58:30] “Chi this. Chi that.” “Chi, Chi, Chi!” 这个气 那个气 气气气
[58:32] I’m not a master of Chi, okay? 我不是气功大师
[58:34] I don’t know if I’m the Dragon Warrior. 我不知道自己是否真是神龙大侠
[58:35] I don’t even know if I’m a panda! 我甚至不知道自己是不是只熊猫
[58:37] I don’t know who I am! 我不知道自己是谁
[58:41] You’re right. 你说得对
[58:42] There’s no way I can stop him and his army. 我根本无法阻止他和他的手下
[58:49] Unless you had an army of your own. 除非你也有自己的军队
[58:55] You? 你吗
[58:56] Not just me. 不仅仅是我
[58:58] Us. 是我们
[59:00] All of us. 我们大家
[59:10] I finally found my son, after all these years. 经过这么多年 我终于找到了我的儿子
[59:15] It’s going to take a lot more than the end of the world… 即使是世界末日也不可能
[59:17] to keep us apart. 让我们分离
[59:19] But you don’t even know kung fu. 但你们一点功夫都不懂
[59:21] Then you will teach us. 那你就来教我们
[59:23] What? I can’t teach you kung fu. 什么 我教不了你们功夫
[59:26] I couldn’t even teach Tigress. 我连悍娇虎都教不了
[59:28] And she already knows kung fu! 而她本来就懂功夫
[59:32] Po, I know 阿宝 我知道
[59:34] I’m the last guy you wanna trust right now. 你现在不会信任我
[59:37] But you gotta believe me. 但你得相信我
[59:39] We can do this. 我们可以做到
[59:41] We can learn kung fu. 我们可以学功夫
[59:43] We can be just like you! 我们可以像你一样
[59:47] What did you just say? 你刚才说什么
[59:49] – “We can do this”? – No! -我们可以做到 -不是
[59:51] – “We can learn kung fu”? – After that! -我们可以学功夫 -后面一句
[59:52] Uh… “We can be just like you”? 我们可以像你一样
[59:54] – Yes! – We can? -没错 -我们真可以吗
[59:56] No! You can’t! 不 你们做不到
[59:59] But you don’t have to be! 但你们不需要像我一样
[1:00:01] That’s what Shifu meant. 这才是师父的真意
[1:00:03] I don’t have to turn you into me. 我不需要把你们变成我
[1:00:04] I have to turn you into you! 而是要把你们变成你们
[1:00:07] That doesn’t make any sense. 这话说不通啊
[1:00:09] I know! 我知道
[1:00:11] Thanks, dads. 谢谢 爸爸们
[1:00:12] You’re welcome? 不客气
[1:00:14] I’m gonna do something I never thought I’d be able to do. 我要做一件从未想过自己能做到的事
[1:00:17] I’m gonna teach kung fu. 我要教功夫了
[1:00:21] You guys, your real strength comes from 各位 你们真正的强大在于
[1:00:23] being the best “You” You can be. 成为最好的自我
[1:00:25] So who are you? 所以 你们是谁
[1:00:26] What are you good at? 你们擅长什么
[1:00:28] What do you love? 你们喜欢什么
[1:00:29] What makes you, “You”? 是什么让你们独一无二
[1:00:33] Yes, good. Good. Again. 对 好 好 再来
[1:00:39] Good. Again. 好 再来
[1:00:41] Good, good, good. Again. 好好好 再来
[1:00:45] Stripy baby! Stripy baby! 花娃娃 花娃娃
[1:00:48] Faster, faster! Twirl those ribbons! 再快点 再快点 彩带绕起来
[1:00:51] Hug that log, you! 你 抱住木桩
[1:00:52] Hug that log like it’s the last time 像是最后一次告别那样
[1:00:54] you’re ever gonna hug it goodbye forever. 紧紧抱住它
[1:00:56] Higher! And a little more to the left this time. 再高点 这次再往左一点
[1:00:58] You can do it! 你能行
[1:01:02] I don’t wanna see any of these hit the ground! 我不想看到任何包子落地
[1:01:16] Wait, wait, stripy baby! 等等 花娃娃
[1:01:19] Good! Try it with this. 好 用这个试试
[1:01:22] Now try it with these! 现在用这个试试
[1:01:29] Good! Now try it with these. 好 再用这个试试
[1:02:05] They are ready. 他们准备好了
[1:02:09] What? 什么
[1:02:11] Okay, pay attention because I’m only gonna go over this ten more times. 大家注意 我只会再重复十遍
[1:02:15] The only entrance to the village is here. 村子唯一的入口在这里
[1:02:18] The dumpling squadron will take position here… 包子小队在这里待命
[1:02:20] While the cookie squadron will take position here. 饼干小队在这里待命
[1:02:23] Now, on my signal, the two squadrons will… 听我号令 这两支小队将…
[1:02:28] Right, okay. 好吧
[1:02:30] The noodle squadron will… 面条小队将…
[1:02:36] Okay. Anyway, the important thing to remember 好 总之一定要记住
[1:02:38] is that this is the spot where… 这个地点就是…
[1:02:43] Okay, I saw that coming. 好吧 不出我所料
[1:02:45] If you only remember one thing, 牢记一件事
[1:02:46] it’s distract the jombies… 分散玉僵尸的注意
[1:02:48] Until I get close enough to put a wuxi finger hold on Kai. 直到我足够靠近天煞使出悟习铁指扣
[1:02:51] – You got it? – Yeah! -明白了吗 -明白了
[1:02:54] Pandas on three! One, two three, pan…! 我数三声 一 二 三 熊
[1:02:56] You guys… never mind, I’ll teach you that later. 各位 算了 我待会再教这个
[1:03:34] I wish I could have taught you this, son. 我真希望我可以教你这个 儿子
[1:03:38] It’s okay, dad. I’m… 没关系 爸 我
[1:03:47] He’s here. 他来了
[1:04:13] Wow! 老天
[1:04:15] That’s what I call a dramatic entrance! 这就是我说的闪亮登场
[1:04:21] Ha-ha! You must be the Dragon Warrior. 你一定就是神龙大侠
[1:04:24] And you must be Kai! 你一定就是天煞了
[1:04:27] Beast of vengeance, maker of widows! 复仇凶兽 寡妇制造者
[1:04:31] Yes! Finally! Thank you! 没错 总算有人认识我 谢谢
[1:04:34] Almost makes me wanna spare your life. 让我都想饶你一命了
[1:04:36] Oh, you wanna spare me? 你要饶我一命吗
[1:04:38] How about you spare me the Chit-chat? 要不你省省你的废话
[1:04:40] All right? Let’s do this. 怎样 来切磋一下
[1:04:42] I’m going to take your Chi… 我要夺走你的气
[1:04:44] Then the Chi of every panda in the… 接着是所有熊猫的气
[1:04:47] Oh! Chit-chat! 又说废话
[1:04:48] – In this… – Chitty-Chitty chat-chat. -这个… -废话废话废话
[1:04:50] – In… – Chat, chat, chat. -这… -废话话话话
[1:04:52] – In the… – Chit-chat! -这个… -废话
[1:04:53] Oh, you pudgy little… 你个小胖子
[1:05:00] Round them all up. 包围他们
[1:05:17] Oh, no. It’s true. 不 是真的
[1:05:18] You guys have all been turned green! 你们都被变绿了
[1:05:20] Except for you, Mantis. You were already green. 除了你 螳螂 你本来就是绿的
[1:05:25] – Now? – Wait for the signal. -现在呢 -等待指令
[1:05:29] Here we go! 开始了
[1:05:41] Dumpling squad! 包子小队
[1:05:43] Ready? Go time! 准备好了吗 上
[1:05:45] – Belly! – Gong! -肚皮 -功
[1:05:50] Seriously? 不是吧
[1:05:51] Yeah! Whoo! We did it! Whoo-hoo! 我们成功了 太好了
[1:05:53] Sorry, Crane. 抱歉 仙鹤
[1:06:02] Spring roll squad! Time for some takeout! 春卷小队 外卖时间到
[1:06:13] Over here, Mr. Jombie! 过来呀 玉僵尸先生
[1:06:21] I don’t know who you are, either. 我也不知道你是谁
[1:06:23] Noodle squad! 面条小队
[1:06:28] Get ready to dance… 准备与危险
[1:06:30] with danger! 共舞吧
[1:06:35] Oh, sweet! 真棒
[1:06:48] Stripy baby! 花娃娃
[1:06:50] Oh, no. 不
[1:06:55] – Do it. – You’re mean! -揍他 -你真坏
[1:07:03] Fire! 开火
[1:07:10] Fire in the hole! 朝嘴里开火
[1:07:12] Yes! 很好
[1:07:13] All right, kids! 很好 孩子们
[1:07:15] You got it, guys! 大家干得漂亮
[1:07:20] Oh, no! Master Shifu! 不 是师父
[1:07:23] I can’t hit Shifu! 我不能打师父
[1:07:27] I can! 我可以
[1:07:28] And so can I. 我也可以
[1:07:31] Double-dad defense! 双老爹防御
[1:07:33] – Left, dad! – Right, dad! -爸爸 左 -爸爸 右
[1:07:34] Thanks, dad! 谢谢 爸
[1:07:36] Back at you, dad. 到你那边了 爸
[1:07:37] We’ve got this, son! 我们来搞定 儿子
[1:07:39] Go, dads! 上啊 爸爸们
[1:07:47] We got them now. 我们拖住他们了
[1:07:48] Stop. Stop! Enough! 停 停 够了
[1:07:53] Get out… 走开
[1:07:58] Let’s finish this. 我们来做个了结吧
[1:08:01] That’s our boy! 是我们的儿子
[1:08:18] Sorry, buddy. Gotta send you back to the Spirit Realm. 抱歉 哥们 得把你送回灵界
[1:08:22] Skadoosh! 接招吧
[1:08:25] Okay, that didn’t work. Let me try one more time. 不管用 我再试一次
[1:08:28] Skadoosh! Skadoosh. Skadoosh. Skadoo… what the…? 接招吧 接招吧 怎么回事
[1:08:31] Hold on, wait! It’s working. 等等 生效了
[1:08:34] No. No! 不 不
[1:08:40] No, it’s not. 其实没有用
[1:08:42] Did ’ogway teach you that little trick? 是乌龟教你这个小把戏的吗
[1:08:45] Too bad. 真遗憾
[1:08:46] It only works on mortals. 这招只对凡人有用
[1:08:48] And I am a Spirit Warrior. 而我是灵界武士
[1:08:52] Come! 回来
[1:09:39] Son! 儿子
[1:09:40] Po! 阿宝
[1:09:44] I was wrong. 我错了
[1:09:45] I’m sorry. Run. Run! 抱歉 快跑 快跑啊
[1:10:02] This was the one destined to stop me? 这就是那个注定要阻止我的人吗
[1:10:06] I will have his Chi… 我将夺走他的气
[1:10:09] And then all of theirs! 然后夺走他们所有人的气
[1:10:26] And you… 而你
[1:10:30] You really thought you could 你真以为你可以
[1:10:31] send me back to the Spirit Realm? 把我送回灵界吗
[1:10:40] You are just a stupid mortal. 你只是个愚蠢的凡人罢了
[1:10:43] It only works on mortals. 这招只对凡人有用
[1:10:48] You’re right. I can’t send you there. 你说得对 我不能送走你
[1:10:51] But I can take you there. 但我可以带你一起去
[1:10:53] What’s that? 那是什么
[1:10:56] What? 什么
[1:10:57] – Po! – Son! -阿宝 -儿子
[1:11:00] Skadoosh. 接招吧
[1:11:01] Son! 儿子
[1:11:03] No! 不
[1:11:25] What happened? 怎么回事
[1:11:28] Where’s Po? 阿宝去哪里了
[1:11:29] He took Kai away. He saved us. 他带走了天煞 他救了我们
[1:11:33] No. 不
[1:11:35] He saved us, but who’s saving him? 他救了我们 可谁来救他呢
[1:11:45] The Spirit Realm. It worked! 是灵界 我成功了
[1:11:47] Get off me, you… 放开我 你
[1:11:50] You brought me back? 你带我回来了
[1:11:53] Don’t blame me. 这可不怪我
[1:11:53] I tried to finish this in the regular realm. 我曾试图在凡界了结一切
[1:11:55] Then we’ll finish it here! 那我们就在这里做个了断
[1:12:31] Come on, son. Fight! 儿子 上啊 战斗啊
[1:12:41] We have to help him. 我们得帮他
[1:12:44] We have to help him! 我们得帮他
[1:12:45] Okay. Everyone gather around. 好 所有人都过来
[1:12:46] That’s it. Come in close. Come on. 对了 再靠近点 快
[1:12:48] We can do this. 我们可以的
[1:12:58] Po… 阿宝
[1:13:00] You taught us who we were meant to be. 你让我们知道自己究竟是谁
[1:13:06] A father. 一位父亲
[1:13:12] A friend. 一个朋友
[1:13:14] A dumpling kicker. 一个踢包子大侠
[1:13:15] A lethal fighting machine. 一台致命的战斗机器
[1:13:17] A hugger. 一个拥抱者
[1:13:20] A nunchuck Chick. 一个双节棍女孩
[1:13:23] Stripy baby. 花娃娃
[1:13:26] A family. 一个家人
[1:13:57] Sweet! 太好了
[1:14:14] Who are you? 你是谁
[1:14:15] I’ve been asking the same question. 我也一直在问同一个问题
[1:14:22] Am I the son of a panda? 我是熊猫的儿子
[1:14:24] The son of a goose? 一只鹅的儿子
[1:14:26] A student? 一位学生
[1:14:28] A teacher? 还是一位老师
[1:14:31] Turns out… 结果
[1:14:33] I’m all of them. 这些都是我
[1:14:43] I am the Dragon Warrior. 我是神龙大侠
[1:14:47] Get it? See the giant dragon? 懂了吗 看到这条巨龙了吗
[1:14:51] Get ready to feel the thunder. 准备承受雷霆吧
[1:14:54] This is awesome! 太棒了
[1:15:21] Belly gong. 肚皮功
[1:15:24] Butt slap. 神龙摆尾
[1:15:28] Perhaps a bit of lunch. 要不来点午饭
[1:15:29] Because I’m starving. 因为我饿扁了
[1:15:51] Let’s do this! 来试试这个
[1:15:56] Heads up! 当心
[1:16:12] It took me 500 years to take Oogway’s Chi. 我花了五百年才得到乌龟的气
[1:16:16] I will have yours if it takes me 500 more. 如果再给我五百年我就能得到你的
[1:16:20] Chitty-Chitty chat-chat. 一通废话
[1:16:21] Chit-chat. 废话
[1:16:33] You want my Chi so bad… 你这么想要我的气
[1:16:36] Then take it. 那就拿去吧
[1:16:44] Yes. 很好
[1:16:46] The power is mine. 力量是我的了
[1:16:51] Wait. No. It’s too much. 等等 不 太多了
[1:16:53] That’s too much! No! 太多了 不
[1:17:00] No! 不
[1:17:14] Where did he go? 他去哪了
[1:17:23] We’re back! 我们回来了
[1:17:24] Bestie! 太好了
[1:17:25] I’m still green! It didn’t work! 我还是绿的 这没用
[1:17:27] Oh, wait. That’s my normal green. 等等 我本来就这么绿
[1:17:29] Greeny baby! 绿娃娃
[1:17:30] Not a baby. Not a baby! 不是娃娃 不是娃娃
[1:17:33] Antenna of fear! 恐惧之须
[1:17:35] What about Po? 阿宝呢
[1:17:36] Have you seen Po? 你们见到阿宝了吗
[1:17:37] No. He’s not here? 没有 他不在这里吗
[1:17:39] Po? Po? 阿宝 阿宝
[1:17:42] Why isn’t he back? 为什么他没回来
[1:17:54] Dragon Warrior. 神龙大侠
[1:17:56] Oogway? Whoa! 乌龟 天哪
[1:18:02] I can’t believe it. 我不敢相信
[1:18:04] You are extra shiny. 你更闪亮了
[1:18:06] As are you. 你也一样
[1:18:07] I know, right? It’s like the best cape ever. 没错吧 头一次披这么棒的披风
[1:18:09] When I run with it, then it looks really cool. 跑动起来效果真心酷
[1:18:11] It suits you. You’ve grown. 很适合你 你成长了
[1:18:14] Yep. I gotta lay off the panda buffet. 是啊 快把熊猫自助餐吃关门了
[1:18:16] Grown up… 长大了
[1:18:19] As I hoped you would 就像我给你父亲传信时
[1:18:20] when I sent the message to your father. 所期望的那样
[1:18:24] You sent the universe mail. Whoa! 原来来自上天的消息是你送的
[1:18:27] Yes. 对
[1:18:28] Because the universe needed you. 因为这个世界需要你
[1:18:31] Me? 我吗
[1:18:33] You finally became the panda you were always meant to be. 你终于成为命中注定的那只熊猫了
[1:18:38] But, how’d you know I could? 但你怎么知道我可以
[1:18:40] On the first day we met… 在我们相遇的第一天
[1:18:42] I saw the future of kung fu. 我看见了功夫的未来
[1:18:48] And the past. 和过去
[1:18:53] I saw the panda who could unite them both. 我看到能将它们融合的熊猫
[1:18:57] That is why I chose you, Po. 这就是我选中你的理由 阿宝
[1:19:00] Both sides of a Yin and Yang. 你拥有阴阳两面
[1:19:04] And my true successor. 是我真正的继承者
[1:19:10] Me? I can’t take that. 我 我不能收
[1:19:13] Just take it. 收下吧
[1:19:15] I have a bigger one. 我有个更大的
[1:19:18] I mean, you’re enlightened and everything. I’m just… 您拥有无穷的智慧 而我只是…
[1:19:24] Really? 真的吗
[1:19:25] Yes. 对
[1:19:37] Now what do we do? 我们该怎么办
[1:19:39] You tell me. 你决定
[1:19:41] No. Oogway, don’t go! 不 乌龟 别走
[1:19:43] I’m not going anywhere. I live here. 我哪也不去 我住在这里
[1:19:47] Oh, right. 好吧
[1:19:49] It’s you who must decide whether to stay or go. 是你要决定留下还是离开
[1:19:54] Wait. I can go back? 等等 我可以回去吗
[1:19:55] Who knows? I’ve never tried. 谁知道呢 我从没试过
[1:20:25] Po! 阿宝
[1:20:28] You can fly! 你可以飞
[1:20:35] Dad. Dad. 爸 爸
[1:20:37] Dads! 爸爸们
[1:20:38] Son! 儿子
[1:20:42] Don’t you go disappearing in petals ever again. 再也不许从花瓣里消失了
[1:20:45] We thought we lost you. 我们以为我们失去你了
[1:20:47] No, you saved me. 不 你们救了我
[1:20:50] You all did. 大家救了我
[1:20:53] Now, come on over here! 快过来
[1:20:56] Hugs! 抱一抱
[1:21:00] Master Shifu! 师父
[1:21:02] The student has truly become the tea… 学生真正变成了老…
[1:21:05] Wait. Where did you get that? 等等 你从哪里得到这个的
[1:21:07] Oh, this. Oogway gave it to me in the Spirit Realm. 这个啊 乌龟在灵界给我的
[1:21:11] Of course he did. 果然是他
[1:21:12] I think I mastered Chi. 我觉得我掌握气功了
[1:21:16] Of course you did. 当然了
[1:21:19] Can you teach me? 你可以教我吗
[1:21:24] Ready! 准备好了
[1:21:54] Monkey, help me! 金猴 帮帮我
[1:21:56] Greeny baby! 绿娃娃
[1:21:57] Get ’em off me! 放开我
[1:22:06] Hello. 你好啊
[1:22:17] Skadoosh. 接招吧
[1:22:26] Panda asthma. 熊猫哮喘
2016年 Tags:功夫熊猫, 动画

Post navigation

Previous Post: Kung Fu Panda 2(功夫熊猫2)[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Nick of Time(千钧一发)[1995]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme