英文名称:Krod Mandoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Priviously on Kord Mandoon | |
[00:01] | General arcadius I’ve come to free you from this hellhole, sir. | 阿卡狄奥斯将军 我是来解救你的 |
[00:04] | I think we got a situation | 好像有点不对劲 |
[00:06] | Actually, krod, I was referring to my love for bruce | 克洛德 我说的是对布鲁斯的爱 |
[00:10] | He’s as good as dead, Mandoon. | 他已经不行了 曼顿 |
[00:12] | it’ll take more than one arrow | 区区一只箭 |
[00:13] | to kill the greatest general that ever lived. | 休想干掉史上最强的将军 |
[00:19] | That’ll probably do it, though. | 这就差不多了 |
[00:31] | Consumed by guilty and grief over the loss of general Arcadius | 带着痛失将军愧疚和悲痛的心情 |
[00:36] | As Kord trod the banks of lake hessemeel | 走在哈斯米尔湖岸边的克洛德 |
[00:40] | Determined to carry out arcadius’ funeral | 他决心带着荣誉和尊严 |
[00:45] | With precision, honor, and, above all, dignity. | 举行对首领最后的告别仪式 |
[00:50] | You may fire when ready, loquasto. | 洛奎斯特 准备好了就发射 |
[01:02] | Oh, come on. | 不是吧 |
[01:04] | Go ahead and take a mulligan. | 继续 再来一次 |
[01:15] | I’ll eat that. | 我要吃那个 |
[01:19] | I got it. | 我来 |
[01:20] | Oh, that’s lovely. | 真是太好了 |
[01:25] | Say a few words before it draws attention. | 发呆之余说点话吧 |
[01:28] | The boat or loquasto’s erection? | 说船 还是说洛奎斯特的勃起 |
[01:31] | Sorry. I can’t help it when she–ooh. | 不好意思 当她…我就情不自禁的 |
[01:33] | Don’t make the man feel bad about something beautiful, krod. | 克洛德 别让男人为美好事物感到愧疚 |
[01:37] | – Hit it with a spoon. – I’ll do it later. | -用勺子弄它 -过会就做 |
[01:40] | Is that arcadius’ widow? | 那是阿卡狄奥斯的遗孀吗 |
[01:46] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉 我来迟了 |
[01:47] | Enrique had to take it in at the bosom. | 英瑞奇必须从心底接受这一现实 |
[01:51] | Continue. | 继续 |
[01:54] | He was a great man, a brilliant general, | 他是一位伟大的 杰出的将军 |
[01:59] | A fearless patriot– | 无畏的爱国者 |
[02:01] | A generous lover. | 慷慨的爱人 |
[02:04] | Sure. | 当然 |
[02:07] | And he was the first person to ever truly believe in me, | 包括自己在内 |
[02:10] | Myself included. | 他是第一个真正信任我的人 |
[02:13] | krod, that was beautiful. | 克洛德 你说的真好 |
[02:17] | It was lovely, master. | 很不错 主人 |
[02:21] | Now, what are we going to do with his body? | 我们要怎么处理将军的尸体 |
[02:24] | of course. | 当然 |
[02:29] | Give me only the truth as you consider this question. | 告诉我这个问题的真相 |
[02:35] | Can I pull this off? yes or no? | 我秀出范儿了吧 秀出来了吧 |
[02:40] | You! | 你来回答 |
[02:44] | Well, sire, | 那个 大人 |
[02:46] | In truth, I prefer the trousers. | 说实话 我比较喜欢裤子 |
[02:49] | The pagan goat pants. | 异教羊毛裤衩 |
[02:51] | Yes, chancellor, the goat pants. | 是哦 大人 羊毛裤衩 |
[02:52] | Yeah, they’re wonderful, aren’t they? | 他们看上去很棒 对吗? |
[02:54] | Yeah, see, I haven’t really got the thighs | 听着 我的大腿无法秀出 |
[02:56] | To pull off a loincloth or a codpiece. | 腰布或遮阴布的风范 |
[02:59] | Even if I did, the nether hair that spills forth is revolting. | 就算秀出来了 露出来下面的毛也不太好 |
[03:03] | Indeed it is, sire. it’s all– | 确实 大人 体毛全部都 |
[03:06] | Myrmidons, kill this man. | 来人 把他拖出去砍了 |
[03:12] | Oh, and fetch my pagan goat pants. | 把我的异教羊毛裤衩拿来 |
[03:14] | Thanks for the suggestion. | 谢谢你的提议 |
[03:15] | My pleasure, sire. | 我的荣幸 大人 |
[03:19] | So what next, master? | 主人 接下来怎么办? |
[03:21] | Avenge the general? | 为将军报仇吗? |
[03:23] | Trust me; there’ll be some serious avenging. | 相信我 会有彻底的报复的 |
[03:25] | But first aneka and I just need a little alone time. | 但我得先和安妮卡独处一会 |
[03:29] | What? | 干嘛 |
[03:30] | Well, you know, | 你知道的 |
[03:32] | Some things were said back in the dungeon, | 关于你在地牢里说的事情 |
[03:34] | Some hurtful things. | 伤人的事情 |
[03:36] | But it’s okay, because I know this great couples’ counselor | 不过没关系 我知道哈斯米尔这里有一个 |
[03:40] | Right here in hessemeel. | 很棒的恋爱调解员 |
[03:41] | I’m not going to couples’ counseling, so… | 我没打算去恋爱咨询 所以 |
[03:43] | Oh, no, no, nothing long-term. | 不不不 没事 长远的来说 |
[03:45] | I’m just talking about a relationship tune-up. | 我指的是关系的调整 |
[03:46] | If it’s dr. willoughby, you should go. | 如果是威洛比博士的话 你真该去 |
[03:49] | Can we not do this here? | 能不能别在这里讨论 |
[03:51] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[03:52] | These are my best friends in the world…and bruce. | 他们都是我这世上最好的朋友 还有布鲁斯 |
[03:54] | I mean, you can say anything in front of them. | 在他们面前 你可以畅所欲言 |
[03:57] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[03:58] | Listen, krod. | 听着 克洛德 |
[03:59] | What I’m about to say has nothing to do | 我接下去要说的事情 |
[04:01] | With your inability to satisfy me sexually. | 跟你无法满足我的性需求完全无关 |
[04:04] | Guys, get lost. | 伙计们 消失 |
[04:05] | No, we were going to go anyway. | 不 我们哪也不去 |
[04:07] | I am never going to be the girl that you want me to be. | 我永远也无法成为你期望的样子 |
[04:11] | No, don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[04:12] | You can change. | 你可以改变 |
[04:14] | Or I can change. | 或者我可以改变 |
[04:16] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[04:17] | So you would be okay with me, say, | 那你愿意在浣熊节时 |
[04:19] | Going home during the raccoon festival to complete the rite of the 300 moons? | 陪我回家完成300之月的典礼吗 |
[04:25] | Yes. | 当然 |
[04:26] | What’s that? is that, like, a hunting tournament? | 浣熊节是啥 是打猎比赛之类的吗 |
[04:28] | What is that, your astronomy thing? | 那是什么 你的天文研究 |
[04:30] | No, it’s a religious rite. | 是一种宗教仪式 |
[04:32] | Great. even better. | 太棒了 这更好 |
[04:33] | In which good pagan girls, on the eve of their 300th moon, | 要求在第300个月前夕异教徒女孩必须 |
[04:37] | Must lay with 300 men. | 和300个男人上床 |
[04:39] | – Oh, dear god. – 300 men? | -苍天啊 -300个男人 |
[04:40] | Gods, no, of course I’m not okay with that. | 天哪 我当然不愿意 |
[04:42] | My point exactly. | 我也这么觉得 |
[04:45] | She gonna stab him. she’s about to stab him. | 她肯定要捅他 她要捅他了 |
[04:47] | And I thought you could have been one of the ones. | 我还以为你是我的真命天子中的其一 |
[04:52] | Wait. no, wait. aneka, wait. | 等等 别走 安妮卡 等等 |
[04:53] | Aneka! | 安妮卡 |
[04:56] | Let her go, man. let her nasty ass go. | 伙计 让他走 让这贱女人走 |
[05:01] | What a day, huh? | 今天还真精彩 |
[05:04] | Barnabus! | 巴那巴斯 |
[05:05] | What news? | 有消息了吗 |
[05:06] | Have we cracked the secrets of the eye yet? | 解开武器的秘密了没有 |
[05:08] | No, sir, the weapon remains inert. | 没有 大人 武器还是不能用 |
[05:10] | Daggers! | 一帮废物 |
[05:11] | Although our scholars couldn’t translate the runes, | 虽然我们的学者们无法翻译那些文字 |
[05:14] | They were able to identify them as turbidian hieroglyphs | 但他们能辨认出是象形文字 |
[05:17] | Belonging to an almost-dead language. | 属于一种几乎灭绝的语种 |
[05:19] | Now, the good news is, | 好消息是 |
[05:20] | We’ve managed to find an elder fluent in this ancient tongue. | 我们找到了一位精通这种古语的长者 |
[05:25] | What, him? | 啥 就他 |
[05:27] | Yes. | 对 |
[05:29] | Are you able to decipher these runes, old man? | 你能翻译这些古文吗 老头子 |
[05:33] | Me? | 我吗 |
[05:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:36] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no, not me. | 不不不 不是我 |
[05:38] | Papi. | 是我老爹 |
[05:44] | My father says it’s drafty in here. | 我老爹说这里有微风吹过 |
[05:46] | He wants to know if anyone else feels it. | 他想知道有人感觉到了吗 |
[05:53] | Why is everybody whispering today? | 为啥今天所有人都爱讲悄悄话 |
[05:56] | Tell the guard to address me directly. | 让那个守卫直接跟我报告 |
[05:58] | Sir, he would, except you had his vocal cords torn out | 大人 除非您将解除禁止他说话的命令 |
[05:59] | For addressing you directly. | 否则他无法直接向您报告 |
[06:02] | Right. | 好吧 |
[06:03] | Now, he brings very good news. | 他带来了一个好消息 |
[06:04] | Krod mandoon has been spotted in the village, sir. | 在村庄里发现克洛德・曼顿的踪迹 |
[06:08] | Arm the squadron, ready my carriage, | 骑兵营武装 备好我的马车 |
[06:10] | And fetch a sweater for papi. | 拿一件外套给这位老爹 |
[06:12] | Keep him happy. | 让他开心点 |
[06:13] | Joy! my pagan goat pants. | 好耶 我的羊毛裤衩 |
[06:20] | Engamora. | 安格莫拉 |
[06:24] | Look, bruce, if that’s an invitation to do… anything, | 布鲁斯 不管那是什么的盛情要求 |
[06:29] | I’m just going to go ahead and pass. | 我都不要 |
[06:31] | Please. | 拜托 |
[06:33] | It was arcadius’ dying word. | 那是阿卡狄奥斯的临终遗言 |
[06:35] | It refers to the prophesy of engamora. | 是关于安格莫拉的预言 |
[06:39] | He would recite it to me during our lovemaking sessions. | 我们做爱时他总会背诵给我听 |
[06:42] | He would mount me and push my face… | 他一边上我 然后托着我的脸… |
[06:43] | Okay, can we just skip ahead? | 好了 我们可以跳过这段吗 |
[06:45] | It chronicles the triumph of the resistance | 它记载了在黄金斗士的带领下 |
[06:47] | Under the leadership of the golden one. | 人民起义胜利的事迹 |
[06:49] | The golden one? | 黄金斗士 |
[06:51] | The slightly less cliche way of saying the chosen one. | 这说法和神选者相比 比较不那么老套 |
[06:53] | But either way, arcadius believed it was you. | 不管怎么说 阿卡狄奥斯相信那个人是你 |
[06:57] | Look, this is a lot to take on board. | 还有很多要搞清楚的事情 |
[07:00] | Is there somewhere I can read this thing? | 有地方去看看这个预言吗 |
[07:02] | There’s nothing to read, krod. | 克洛德 没有文字记载 |
[07:03] | Arcadius passed the prophesy down to me orally. | 阿卡狄奥斯亲口向我传达了这个预言 |
[07:07] | And anally. | 他从后面上我的时候 |
[07:09] | Look, bruce, | 听着 布鲁斯 |
[07:11] | And chalk this prophesy thing up to big-house pillow talk. | 我怎能把枕边风当成是预言 |
[07:15] | Krod, all I know is that the love of my– | 克洛德 我只知道我的爱… |
[07:19] | Last two weeks? | 就两个礼拜 |
[07:20] | He sacrificed himself so that you could live. | 他为你牺牲了自己 |
[07:23] | Don’t tell me he died in vain. | 别弄得他死不足惜 |
[07:25] | In bain? | 熟了? |
[07:28] | No, in vain. | 不是 是徒劳 |
[07:29] | – In pain? – no, in vain. | -痛苦 -不是 是徒劳 |
[07:31] | In vain, he’s saying. | 他说的是徒劳 |
[07:33] | – Oh, in vain. -right. | -原来是徒劳啊 -对的 |
[07:35] | Oh, like that bloke over there. | 像那边那家伙一样 |
[07:38] | Exactly. that’s what he’s saying, quasto. | 没错 他说的就是这个 克斯托 |
[07:40] | Or him. | 或者像他 |
[07:41] | You know what? forget that. | 告诉你们 别看那个了 |
[07:42] | That’s a much better version of what I’m talking about. | 那有个更好的版本 |
[07:45] | Guys, guys, it’s a raid. hide. | 伙计们 是突袭 躲起来! |
[08:02] | All hail chancellor dongalor | 道格拉首相万岁 |
[08:13] | Reveal yourself, mandoon, | 曼顿 自动现身吧 |
[08:15] | Or I’ll take the life of one villager every minute | 否则我每分钟杀一个村民 |
[08:18] | Until you comply. | 直到你自动出现 |
[08:19] | Excuse me. | 打断一下 |
[08:21] | How will you mark the time to a minute? | 你要如何把时间精确到一分钟 |
[08:24] | Even our most accurate sundials are approximate at best. | 就算是最精确的日晷仪也只是个大概 |
[08:27] | Uh, good point. | 说得对 |
[08:29] | Yeah. barnabus? | 对吗 巴那巴斯 |
[08:31] | And define “villager.” | 关于村民的定义 |
[08:32] | My daughter and I live in a village | 我女儿和我确实住”村子” |
[08:34] | But not this one. | 但并非这个村子 |
[08:36] | Right, yeah. | 对哦 |
[08:37] | How do we usually do this? | 我们平时如何行事 |
[08:40] | Locals only or– | 只有当地的还是… |
[08:41] | And since you’ve obviously given no thought | 既然你显然不知道 |
[08:43] | To time management or regional considerations, | 如何掌握时间以及划分地域 |
[08:45] | How will you possibly arrive at an equitable system | 你又怎么可能公平决定 |
[08:47] | To decide whom to kill first? | 应该先杀哪个人 |
[08:52] | Why me? | 为啥是我 |
[08:54] | How many more, mandoon? | 曼顿 还要杀几个 |
[08:57] | How many will have to answer for your crimes? | 还有多少人为你的罪行遭罪 |
[09:00] | That’s it. I’m going out there. | 够了 我要出去 |
[09:02] | Master, to go out now would be suicide. | 主人 出去就好比自杀啊 |
[09:04] | Yeah, and to do nothing is murder. | 但坐直不管就是谋杀 |
[09:07] | Look, if I’m not back in two days, | 如果我两天之内没有回来 |
[09:10] | Quasto, give that to aneka. | 克斯托 把这个交给安妮卡 |
[09:13] | Pewter? | 锡腊 |
[09:15] | What, bruce? | 你说啥 布鲁斯 |
[09:16] | Oh, right; | 对了 |
[09:17] | You’re mad that she dumped you, | 她甩了你让你疯了 |
[09:19] | and pewter’s her punishment. | 这个锡腊是她对你的惩罚 |
[09:20] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[09:21] | Look, so I’ll meet you at kamada falls in two days, okay? | 两天后在卡玛达瀑布会合 知道了吗 |
[09:24] | Be careful, master. | 小心啊 主人 |
[09:27] | Um, I never normally do this, | 一般我不会这样 |
[09:29] | But you are absolutely adorable, | 但你实在太招人喜欢了 |
[09:31] | And I would love to take you out for a bite to eat. | 我真想一口把你吞在嘴里 |
[09:34] | You just killed my father. | 你刚杀了我父亲 |
[09:37] | Well, then, I guess I won’t be asking him for permission. | 那我就用不着请求他的准许了 |
[09:43] | Too soon? | 太快了吗 |
[09:44] | Here I am, dongalor! | 我在这儿呢 道格拉 |
[09:46] | Well, well. | 好啊 |
[09:49] | Mandoon. | 曼顿 |
[09:51] | What have you to say for yourself? | 你还要为自己辩护什么吗 |
[09:53] | Oh, just one thing. | 就说一句 |
[09:56] | All hail chancellor dongalor! | 道格拉首相万岁 |
[10:10] | Oh, damn sword. | 这破剑 |
[10:15] | I forgot the blade sticks in the warmer months, | 我忘了天热时刀口会变钝 |
[10:17] | So I just– | 所以我… |
[10:20] | Fool. | 笨蛋 |
[10:29] | Wakey wakey. | 精神点 |
[10:33] | We need more tinkle; fill the piss pot, barnabus. | 再来点儿 填满尿壶 巴那巴斯 |
[10:35] | I don’t think I require any further relief presently. | 我实在尿不出来了 |
[10:40] | Will you fill it? | 你来试试啊 |
[10:42] | Bit weird on a first date? | 首次约会就这么怪哈 |
[11:10] | 300 moons ago, a pagan angel was born. | 300年前 异教天使出世了 |
[11:13] | Please welcome one of the most spiritually gifted newcomers | 请大家欢迎其中一位新来的信徒 |
[11:17] | To ever grace this hallowed stage, | 登上祭台 |
[11:20] | The woman who put the “rack” in “raccoon.” | 一位在浣熊节敢于奉献的女子 |
[11:24] | Can I get an “amen”? | 你们能叫声”阿门”吗 |
[11:25] | Amen! | 阿门 |
[11:27] | All 300 men to say hello to aneka. | 300位壮汉都来欢迎安妮卡吧 |
[11:40] | Dear aneka, I hope not to find you well. | 亲爱的安妮卡 我希望你过的不好 |
[11:43] | Remember that guy we rescued from the dungeon, | 还记得昨天我们在地牢里 |
[11:46] | who making love with horses? | 遇到那个和马做爱的家伙吗 |
[11:49] | While actually he is a great guy, not weird at all. | 实际上他是个大好人 一点儿也不怪 |
[11:52] | He has let me stay at his place, so much the first impressions. | 他还让我住他家呢 第一印象就是这些了 |
[11:57] | Miss millie, are you ready to go to the meadows | 米莉小姐 我们去牧场啊 |
[12:00] | And chase fireflies? | 去捉萤火虫 |
[12:09] | Hello, krod. | 你好 克洛德 |
[12:11] | Didn’t see you there. | 刚才没看见你 |
[12:16] | I thought you and millie were just– | 你和米莉不是只是 |
[12:18] | There’s been a development. | 已经有进展啦 |
[12:25] | Ok, he might be a little weird but you might judge | 好吧 你肯定会觉得他是有点怪 |
[12:29] | All I know we’ll emerge from this hiatus | 但我知道我们一定会重归于好 |
[12:32] | Stronger than ever.” | 情比金坚 至死不渝 |
[12:42] | “I may not be able to write again soon | 最近我不会再写信了 |
[12:44] | “for fear of disclosing my location, | 因为怕暴露自己的藏身之地 |
[12:47] | “so I guess I’ll just scribble mushy journal entries | 所以在我们重逢前 |
[12:49] | “until we meet again. | 我还是在日记里写些随感吧 |
[12:50] | “Just kidding; I don’t keep a journal. | 开玩笑呢 我才不写日记呢 |
[12:54] | “Seriously, I don’t. | 真的不会 |
[12:55] | “Until we’re reunited, I remain faithfully yours. | 在我们破镜重圆前 我会一直忠于你 |
[12:58] | Krod Ford J. Mandoon. | 克洛德・曼顿 |
[13:11] | Now, can I see a show of hands | 现在 要协助安妮卡的 |
[13:13] | For anybody who would like to assist the lovely aneka? | 请举起你的手 |
[13:18] | P.S. Remember that 300 raccoon things? | 另外 那个300人集体做爱的浣熊节 |
[13:20] | That’s not real, is it? | 是你编的吧 对吧 |
[13:26] | Horst? | 贺斯 |
[13:40] | I don’t want to get in the way, buddy. | 我不想碍事 老兄 |
[13:42] | If you’re here for millie– | 如果你是为了米莉… |
[13:43] | I’m here for you, mandoon. | 我是来找你的 曼顿 |
[14:02] | What’s this? | 这是啥 |
[14:04] | Ah, a journal. | 日记啊 |
[14:05] | Hey, that is private. | 这是个人隐私 |
[14:07] | “But what I miss more than the sex | 我不光想着和你做爱 |
[14:10] | Is the cuddling.” | 更想抱你 |
[14:13] | Oh, this is good. | 写的不错啊 |
[14:14] | You do not have permission to read that. | 我没允许你看我的日记 |
[14:16] | What a nob. | 真有意思 |
[14:23] | General arcadius? | 阿卡狄奥斯将军 |
[14:24] | “Hroath g’blon brack rothan.” | “誓言 果子面包 好比” |
[14:27] | Wait, that’s what’s written on my sword. | 等等 这是我剑上面的话啊 |
[14:29] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[14:30] | “Let fire flow through this steel.” | 让宝剑腾起烈焰 |
[14:33] | Wait, fire? | 烈焰 |
[14:35] | It’s funny you should say that, | 你这么说真有意思 |
[14:37] | Because this thing has been flaming up lately. | 因为它最近刚着过火 |
[14:38] | I just assumed it was defective. | 我还以为是剑有毛病呢 |
[14:40] | The fire comes from within you. | 烈焰因你而生 |
[14:43] | You, krod, are the golden one. | 你 克洛德 就是黄金斗士 |
[14:49] | What, seriously? | 真的吗 |
[14:50] | I’m the guy who’s supposed to save the resistance? | 我就是命定拯救起义之人 |
[14:53] | Not you alone– aneka as well. | 不只你一个 安妮卡也是 |
[14:56] | The prophesy tells of a pagan maiden | 预言说一个异教少女 |
[14:59] | Who fights ever by the side of the golden one. | 将与黄金斗士一起并肩作战 |
[15:01] | “Was it me, or was it her?” | 是我 还是她呢 |
[15:05] | Oh, boo-hoo, phyllis. | 真是甜蜜啊 |
[15:06] | You are such a dick! | 你个混蛋 |
[15:08] | Use your blade, not your tongue. | 要用剑说话 不要耍嘴皮 |
[15:10] | You need her, krod, and she needs you. | 你需要她 克洛德 她也需要你 |
[15:13] | Aneka needs me? | 她需要我吗 |
[15:15] | If dongalor sent an assassin for you, | 如果道格拉派人去杀你 |
[15:17] | Surely she’s in danger too. | 也一样会派人去杀她的 |
[15:21] | Hey, buddy. | 伙计 |
[15:23] | You chose the wrong guy to read the diary of. | 你想读别人日记的话 就选错人了 |
[15:27] | This is demonry. | 这是地狱的火焰 |
[15:28] | No, this is destiny. | 不 这是地狱的召唤 |
[15:53] | Satisfying, no? | 很爽 是吧 |
[15:58] | No, no. hey, horst– | 不是的 贺斯 |
[15:59] | After clearing up the misconception with horst, | 在与贺斯澄清后 |
[16:02] | Krod made haste to the pagan lands | 克洛德急匆匆赶往异教之域 |
[16:04] | To warn aneka of her impending peril | 去提醒安妮卡危险的临近 |
[16:07] | And perhaps put the kibosh on a pagan gang bang. | 也可说是去搅乱浣熊节的狂欢 |
[16:11] | Um, excuse me; I’m sorry to bother you, | 对不起 打扰一下 |
[16:13] | But this one’s aneka’s hut, right? | 安妮卡是在这间屋吧 |
[16:15] | No, that one. | 不是 在那间 |
[16:22] | Go in peace. | 把心静下来 |
[16:23] | Hi. krod mandoon. | 你好 我是克洛德・曼顿 |
[16:26] | Happy raccoon day or whatever. | 祝你浣熊节快乐 |
[16:29] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么过来了 |
[16:30] | Oh, I’m fine, thanks. how are you? | 我过的很好啊 谢谢 你过的如何 |
[16:32] | Look, krod, I really don’t have a lot of time, so– | 克洛德 我真的没多少时间 |
[16:34] | Yeah, I know. I saw the line. | 我知道 看到排队了 |
[16:36] | Please leave. | 请出去 |
[16:38] | Aneka– | 安妮卡… |
[16:39] | Who’s next? | 下一个是谁 |
[16:42] | Me. | 是我 |
[17:02] | What the hell are you doing? | 你究竟要怎么样 |
[17:04] | He’s an assassin, aneka. he’s here to kill you. | 他是刺客 来杀你的 安妮卡 |
[17:06] | You are deluded. | 你疯了吧 |
[17:08] | Am i? | 是吗 |
[17:18] | Stygian corps. | 黑暗军团的 |
[17:19] | He is an assassin. | 他果然是刺客 |
[17:21] | Pretty awesome, huh? | 很刺激 是吗 |
[17:26] | It seems like I get two for one today. | 看来今天我要一石两鸟了 |
[17:32] | Hey, dick. I’m right behind you. | 傻瓜 我在你后面呢 |
[17:37] | No! | 不 |
[17:38] | Sheath your sword, or she dies. | 收起剑 要不然她就没命了 |
[17:40] | Kill him, krod. | 杀了他 克洛德 |
[17:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:47] | She dies anyway. | 她还是得死 |
[17:49] | Shoot! | 放箭 |
[17:56] | Go in peace. | 把心静下来 |
[17:59] | Aw, sorry, master. | 对不起 主人 |
[18:01] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[18:02] | Ah, shoot! god dang– | 射! 该死 |
[18:04] | Dang it. | 该死的 |
[18:06] | Hey, zez, nice work with the flash bomb. | 你好 小加 那个闪光弹不错 |
[18:09] | Flash? | 闪光弹? |
[18:10] | No, no–oh, no, no, no, you’re talking about the way | 噢 你说的是我救你那事儿 |
[18:13] | That I levitated you out of harm’s way. | 让你一下子升空了 |
[18:15] | No, no, no, I was talking about the flash bomb | 不不 我说的是闪光弹 |
[18:17] | That you threw at my feet, | 你扔到我脚下的那个 |
[18:19] | The flash bomb from your magic sack? | 从你的宝贝锦囊里拿出来的吗 |
[18:21] | I told you about the flash bomb in confidence. | 闪光弹是我私下里才和你讲的 |
[18:23] | I would never go and reveal your secrets like that, never. | 以后不会告诉你什么秘密了 再不了 |
[18:26] | What are you guys even doing here? | 你们来干吗来了 |
[18:28] | Oh, we brought you aneka’s love ring, master. | 我们带来了你给安妮卡的定情戒指 主人 |
[18:32] | That is not– that’s so silly. | 那个不是 真蠢 |
[18:35] | That’s not a love ring. | 不是什么定情戒指 |
[18:36] | It’s a friendship ring. | 是友谊之戒 |
[18:38] | That’s funny, | 那就怪了 |
[18:40] | ‘Cause it’s inscribed “aneka mandoon.” | 这上面刻着”安妮卡和曼顿” |
[18:41] | Flash bomb! | 闪光弹 |
[18:43] | Wha–that is a typo. | 那是写错了 |
[18:45] | That shouldn’t be there like that. | 本来不是那样的 |
[18:47] | Uh, anyway, we should probably let you get on with your–this. | 不管怎样 我们应该让你继续你的… |
[18:53] | No, um, | 不了 |
[18:54] | This distraction has broken my communion | 被这事一打断 |
[18:57] | With the great raccoon spirits. | 我就不想参与浣熊节的活动了 |
[18:59] | My head wouldn’t be in it. | 没心情了 |
[19:00] | 300 men locked, loaded, and looking for love, | 门外还有那么多的男的在等你呢 |
[19:03] | And you’re closing up shop? | 你想就这样关门了吗 |
[19:06] | What, are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[19:11] | Hello, boys. | 男孩们 你们好啊 |
[19:14] | While his assassin go to the pagan lands | 当刺客赶赴异教之域时 |
[19:18] | Dongalor showed his new love around the palace, | 道格拉带他的新情人环游王宫 |
[19:22] | Hoping all the while for third base or better. | 希望能夺得情人的好感 或者更进一步 |
[19:26] | I’m just three doors down if you get chilly or whatever. | 我和你就隔不远 你冷了或有别的事可以找我 |
[19:30] | Breasts. | 诱人的胸 |
[19:32] | And tomorrow I’ll have barnabus fetch your things. | 明天我会叫巴那巴斯来取你的东西 |
[19:35] | But I don’t have things. | 我没什么东西 |
[19:37] | Oh, that is the most adorable thing I’ve ever heard. | 那最好不过了 |
[19:40] | Dink! | 敲一下 |
[19:42] | Ah, sir. | 大人 |
[19:43] | This gentleman here brings rather bad news | 这人有来自异教之域的坏消息 |
[19:46] | From the pagan lands. | 要告诉您 |
[19:47] | Project engamora has failed on two fronts. | 两边的刺杀计划都失败了 |
[19:57] | Sweet dreams. | 做个好梦 |
[19:59] | Right. | 好吧 |
[20:00] | He did also have some good news, sir. | 他还有好消息没说呢 大人 |
[20:03] | Well, always give good news first. | 不是一直都是先说好消息的嘛 |
[20:04] | This man’s blood is on your hands. | 这家伙的死要赖你 |
[20:06] | I do apologize. | 我很抱歉 |
[20:08] | So the good news is, | 这个好消息是 |
[20:09] | Our translators are making great strides, | 我们的翻译团队有了很大进展 |
[20:11] | Though it seems we’re still missing a crucial element | 但我们还缺少一个关键东西 |
[20:14] | Of the eye’s aiming mechanism, namely a crystalline focal lens. | 神眼的导航系统 也就是水晶镜头 |
[20:18] | Find that lens. | 去找那个镜头 |
[20:20] | Sir, the search has already begun. | 大人 已经开始去找了 |
[20:22] | Well, now I’m too excited to sleep. | 那么 我要迫不及待去上床了 |
[20:24] | Hmm, maybe I’ll steal in there | 或许我可以偷偷进去 |
[20:26] | For a quick little gropey-gropey. | 一把抓住她 |
[20:28] | Well, I’d leave it till the morning, sir. | 那我就会把尸体放到明天早上 大人 |
[20:30] | You know, let the shock wear off. | 为了缓解惊吓的刺激 |
[20:32] | Yes. | 好 |
[20:33] | But what to do with all this nervous energy. | 可是怎么能控制紧张兴奋的情绪呢 |
[20:36] | Oh, hello, old friend. | 对了 |
[20:39] | Barnabus, bring me a tub of goose fat | 巴那巴斯 去给我拎一桶鹅油 |
[20:42] | And a clean sock, would you? | 和一只干净的袜子来 |
[20:46] | Yes. | 是 |