Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Kong:Skull Island(金刚:骷髅岛)[2017]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Kong:Skull Island(金刚:骷髅岛)[2017]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:金刚:骷髅岛
英文名称:Kong:Skull Island
年代:2017

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[03:17] If we can put this tremendous machine of ours, 如果我们能利用让我们致胜的
[03:20] which has made this victory possible, 强大美国军力
[03:23] to work for peace, 来追求和平
[03:25] we can look forward to the greatest age in the history of mankind. 我们就能展望人类史上最伟大的时代
[03:38] Speed of progress in the satellite project 卫星计划的进展速度
[03:41] cannot be taken as an index of our progress 不能作为弹道飞弹成果的
[03:44] in ballistic missile work. 进展指标
[03:49] I feel we’re on the brink of an area of expansion 我们的下一个阶段是扩展
[03:51] of knowledge about ourselves and our surroundings 关于人类本身和周遭环境的知识
[03:54] that is beyond description or comprehension at this time. 那在目前仍不可名状或理解
[04:01] For the first time, we’re putting cameras into space 人类史上第一次 把摄影机放到太空
[04:04] and looking down on the Earth, 俯视地球
[04:06] allowing us to discover places and things we’ve never seen. 让我们发现前所未见的秘境和奇事
[04:13] The most intelligent inhabitants of that future world 未来也界最聪明的居民
[04:16] won’t be men or monkeys. 不是人类或猴子
[04:18] They’ll be machines. 而是机器
[04:21] We set sail on this new sea 我们在这片未知的海域上启航
[04:24] because there is new knowledge to be gained. 因为有新的知识等着发掘
[04:27] Whether this new ocean 无论这片新海域
[04:29] will be a sea of peace 会是和平之海
[04:31] or a new terrifying theater of war… 或是可怕的新战场
[04:37] “To tame the savageness of man “征服人的野性”
[04:40] “and make gentle the life of this world.” “使这个也界的生活变得宜人”
[04:43] Let us dedicate ourselves to that. 让我们致力于此
[04:58] Stop the war! Stop the war! 停战 停战
[05:00] – Stop the war! – As citywide protests – 停战 – 全市的抗议
[05:04] have brought congressional committee hearings to a standstill, 使国会委员会的听证会陷入停顿
[05:07] promising more gridlock in the days and weeks ahead. 想见未来几日的交通会更瘫痪
[05:10] The Beltway is experiencing significant delays. 环线正经历严重堵车
[05:12] Mark my words. 记住我的话
[05:13] There’ll never be a more screwed up time in Washington. 华府不会有更糟的时刻了
[05:17] But we can’t let it stop us. 但我们不能因此却步
[05:22] Come on already, let’s go! 真是够了 走吧
[05:25] Get out of the way! 别档路
[05:27] Maybe now’s not the best time to ask. 也许现在不是开口的好时机
[05:28] Monarch is on the cusp of being shut down, Brooks. We’re broke! 布鲁克斯 帝王计划即将关门大吉 我们破产了
[05:32] When this war ends, we’ll never get approval for our expedition. 当这场战争结束 我们的考察就永远无法获准
[05:39] I’m not confident in our presentation. 我对我们的简报没信心
[05:41] All of our materials are loose leaf. 我们的所有资料都是散页
[05:43] In one day, one day, 再一天 一天就好
[05:45] I could have had all of this organized and bound. 我能全部整理装订好
[05:47] …that we, today, have concluded an agreement 今天 我们达成协议
[05:51] to end the war, and bring peace with honor in Vietnam. 结束战争 为越南带来光荣的和平
[05:55] All American forces will be withdrawn. 所有美国军力都会撤退
[05:57] We don’t have a day. 我们连一天都没了
[05:59] Hello, there. 你好
[06:01] Bill Randa here to see Senator Willis. 比尔·朗达来见威尔斯参议员
[06:03] Of course, Mr. Randa. 果然是您 朗达先生
[06:05] I left you a message this morning about rescheduling today’s appointment. 我今早留了讯息给您 说了今天要改期
[06:09] But he should have something available in the coming weeks. 但他接下来几周应该有空
[06:14] Oh, God. 见鬼了
[06:16] Al, you’re looking well. 艾尔 你气色真好
[06:17] So you didn’t get the message, Randa? 朗达 你没收到我的讯息?
[06:19] – To reschedule? – For the fifth time? I must’ve missed it. – 改期?- 第5次?我一定没注意到
[06:22] It’ll be quick. 我们会速战速决
[06:24] Okay, don’t get comfortable. You got five minutes. 别坐得太舒服 你们只有5分钟
[06:26] I’m late for a meeting. So, 我开会要迟到了 那么
[06:28] what imaginary monster are you hunting this time? 这次你要猎捕什么想像的怪兽?
[06:31] This is a satellite photo 这是卫星照片拍到的
[06:33] of an uncharted island in the South Pacific. 南太平洋上一座未知的岛屿
[06:35] It has defied discovery until now. 至今仍是隐密的处女地
[06:39] Many civilizations spoke of it in legends. 许多文明的传说中有提到
[06:43] Skull Island. 骷髅岛
[06:45] The land where God did not finish creation. 上帝未造完的国度
[06:48] It’s notorious 它恶名昭彰
[06:50] for the number of ships and planes that have gone missing there. 许多船和飞机在那里失踪
[06:53] Like the Bermuda Triangle? 像是百慕达三角洲?
[06:56] Or like that aluminum foil hat that I like to wear on the weekends? 或像我周末喜欢或的防护帽?
[07:01] It’s more like the triangle than the hat, 比起帽子倒是更像三角洲
[07:03] but we like to think it’s much more than that. 但我们认为没那么单纯
[07:06] The 1954 Castle Bravo nuclear tests 1954年的喝彩城堡核弹测试
[07:09] weren’t tests. 并不是试验
[07:11] They were trying to kill something. 他们想杀掉某个束西
[07:13] I believe there’s an ecosystem out there the likes of which we can’t imagine. 我相信那里的生态系统 超乎我们的想像
[07:18] And the place to find it is this island. 而找到它的地方就是这座岛
[07:21] A place where myth and science meet. 那里是神秘和科学的交界处
[07:24] Randa, it’s a fairy tale. 朗达 那只是童话
[07:32] Harry Truman didn’t think so when he funded Monarch in 1946. 杜鲁门在1946年资助帝王计划时 可不这么认为
[07:35] In terms of sheer waste, 就光说浪费吧
[07:37] Monarch ranks right up there with the search for alien life. 帝王计划因搜寻外星生物名列前茅
[07:40] Yeah, but those guys are nuts. 对 但那些人是疯子
[07:44] We should have shut you down years ago. 早在几年前就该把你们关闭
[07:46] This is an opportunity for our country. 这是国家的大好机会
[07:48] Listen, Senator, Landsat is sending a mission to the island. 听我说 参议员 大地卫星派人去那座岛出任务
[07:52] We could piggyback on that operation. 我们能顺势搭上他们的行动
[07:54] With your permission, of course. 当然一定要您的同意
[07:56] What’re you hoping you’ll find? 你们希望发现什么?
[07:57] Resources, medicine, the cure for cancer, geological discoveries. I mean… 资源 药材 癌症的解药 地质发现
[08:02] Possible alternate fuels. Senator, look just… 可能的替代燃料 参议员
[08:05] Listen, to be honest, 听着 老实说
[08:07] we don’t know for sure what’s there. 我们不确定那里有什么
[08:08] Okay? But I will tell you what we do know. 但我告诉你我们知道什么
[08:11] Tomorrow night, the Russian Novosat passes over this sector. 明晚 俄国的诺佛卫星会经过这一区
[08:14] And in three days, they’re gonna have the same images we have. 3天内他们会获得跟我们相同的影像
[08:17] So whatever’s there, 不管那里有什么
[08:19] you want us to find it first. 您会想要我们先找到
[08:23] Right? 对吧?
[08:27] I don’t believe I’m saying this, but 我不敢相信我会这样说 但
[08:30] that almost made sense. 似乎言之有理
[08:32] Thank you. 谢谢
[08:33] So, I will get the piggyback for you. I will. 我会让你们搭上顺风车
[08:36] But listen to me, listen to me. This is it. 但听好了 听说我 就这样
[08:38] It’s gotta end. This is it. 到此为止 就这样
[08:40] You promise me? Last favor? Okay? 你保证下不为例 好吗?
[08:45] Senator? 参议员
[08:47] One last thing. 最后一件事
[08:51] I’m going to need a military escort. 我需要军方保护
[09:12] Attention, all soldiers and base personnel. 注意 所有士兵和基地人员
[09:16] Final troop withdrawal will commence at 0600. 最后的军队撤退将于6点开始
[09:20] Pack your bags, ladies. 打包好行李 娘儿们
[09:22] We’re going home. 我们要回家了
[09:24] – Hey, Mills. – Yeah? – 嘿 米尔斯 – 什么事?
[09:25] How many letters did you end up writing her? 结果你写给她几封信?
[09:28] Ten, fifteen. 10到15封吧
[09:29] How many did she write you? 她写给你几封?
[09:30] I don’t know, three, four. 3或4封吧
[09:33] Man, you got a shitty mom. 老兄 你老妈真差劲
[09:36] Thank you, Cole, for clearing that up. Thank you. 科尔 一定要这样说吗 谢谢你
[09:39] I’ll be sure to tell her when I see her in the next 48 hours. 2天后我见到她时一定会转告
[09:41] Yeah, you might have a shitty mom. 是啊 你可能有个差劲老妈
[09:43] Right? 对吧?
[09:56] The United States is making it clear to the Communists 美国对共产党明示
[09:59] that American troop withdrawal is directly on the release of U.S. prisoners of war. 美国战俘一获释 美军就会撤退
[10:03] Washington notified the Viet Cong 华府今天已通知
[10:05] and North Vietnamese today that the withdrawal… 越共和北越关于彻退…
[10:09] Sir? 长官
[10:10] Chapman. 查普曼
[10:13] You need anything, sir? 长官 需要效劳吗?
[10:15] All good. 我好得很
[10:17] Roger that. 了解
[10:20] So what’re you gonna do when you get back to the world, Chapman? 查普曼 你回国后打算做什么?
[10:23] Oh, I’m already set up with Eastern Air Lines. 我已经在东方航空谋得职位
[10:26] Grace and Billy all moved in in Atlanta, 格雷斯和比利都搬到亚特兰大了
[10:30] just waiting on me. 正在等我回去
[10:31] What about you, sir? 长官 您呢?
[10:34] All this for what? 这一切是为了什么?
[10:36] Sir? 长官?
[10:40] Get out of here, Chapman. Go have some fun. 查普曼 走吧 去找点乐子
[10:44] ls everything okay? 没事吧?
[10:47] Tip-top 好极了
[11:02] Colonel Packard! There’s a phone call for you. 派克中校 电话找您
[11:09] This is Packard. 我是派克
[11:10] Packard, it’s General Ward. 派克 我是沃德将军
[11:11] You and your boys up for one last op? 你和弟兄们想出最后一趟任务吗?
[11:14] I would not be opposed to that, sir. 长官 我倒不反对
[11:16] Your orders to head home are already processed. 你们的返家指令已经通过
[11:18] Sure you don’t wanna take some time? 确定不想休息一下?
[11:20] I’m here to execute whatever orders I’m given, sir. 我会执行任何下达的指令
[11:22] Ah, don’t get too excited. 别兴奋过头了
[11:24] Bunch of scientists called Landsat 一群大地卫星的科学家
[11:26] discovered a new island on their satellite. 在卫星上发现一座新岛屿
[11:28] They need helicopter transport for a survey job. 他们需要直升机运输 协助调查工作
[11:31] Roger that. And, sir? 了解 长官?
[11:33] Yes? 什么事?
[11:35] Thank you. 谢谢你
[11:45] Randa, I don’t get it. You already got us a military escort. 朗达 我不懂 你已经争取到军方保护
[11:48] Why do we need a tracker? And why SAS? 为何需要空降特勤队做向导?
[11:51] Former SAS. No allegiance to anyone. 前空降特勤队 不效忠任何人
[11:54] And he rescued 12 downed pilots in Dé Nang, in ’72. 1972年他在岘港救了12名坠机飞行员
[11:57] But your source says that he spends most of his waking hours 但你的来源说他清醒时
[11:59] in some back alley watering hole. 都在三流酒吧混
[12:01] Is your Yale degree supposed to lead us through the jungle, Brooks? 布鲁克斯 你的耶鲁学历 能带领我们穿越丛林吗?
[12:04] Besides, my father told me never to judge a man by where he drinks, 何况我爸说 别从喝酒的地方评判一个人
[12:07] only how he holds it. 而是从酒品评判
[12:09] You on board with me here? 你认同我吧?
[12:14] You go. 进去
[12:20] Well. Okay. 好吧
[12:23] So, uh, how much do we tell him? 我们要向他透露多少?
[12:25] Just enough to get him to say yes. 只要让他答应就够了
[13:01] Now there’s a man worth talking to. 这家伙值得好好聊聊
[13:04] An uncharted island? 未知的岛屿?
[13:06] Let me list all the ways you’re gonna die. 让我列出你的各种死法
[13:08] Rain, heat, mud, disease carrying flies and mosquitos. 暴雨 高温 烂泥 苍蝇和纹子传染的疾病
[13:12] Sure, you could load up on the atabrine for the malaria, 当然 你能带着疟疾的治疗药
[13:15] but what about the other bacteria? 但其他细菌呢?
[13:17] We haven’t even started on the things that want to eat you alive. 我们甚至还没聊到想生吞你的玩意
[13:21] We’ll double that. 我们加到两倍
[13:22] You have no idea how dangerous this is. 你们不懂这有多危险
[13:25] I want five times that. 我要五倍
[13:27] Plus, a bonus if we make it back. 加上如果回得来的分红
[13:30] If? 如果?
[13:33] Pay him. 付他
[13:35] I think Mr. Conrad should be fairly compensated. 康拉德先生应该获得合理报酬
[13:40] Here’s to profit during peacetime. 敬和平时期捞一票
[13:42] One question. 有个问题
[13:44] You came here looking for a tracker. 你们来找追踪手
[13:47] Who or what am I tracking? 我要追踪谁或什么?
[13:50] This is all the information that we have. 我们的资讯仅只于此
[13:53] Okay? There is no map. 好吗 没有地图
[13:54] Only satellite images. 只有卫星影像
[13:56] So we need someone like you, 所以我们需要你这种高手
[13:58] with your skill, your unique expertise in uncharted jungle terrain, 凭着你在未知丛林的 独特专业技术
[14:01] to lead us on our ground expedition. 领导我们展开地面探险
[14:04] We’re just scholars and scientists. We need someone with experience. 我们只是学者和科学家 我们需要有经验的人
[14:08] In case things go sideways. 以免出了状况
[14:11] Men go to war in search of something, Mr. Conrad. 人们参战是为了追寻某种真理 康拉德先生
[14:15] If you’d found it, 如果你找到了
[14:17] you’d be home by now. 你现在早就回家了
[14:41] – Weaver. – Yeah, it’s Jerry. – 韦弗 – 我是杰里
[14:42] Hey, Jerry. 嗨 杰里
[14:43] So, tell me, did I get it? 告诉我 我中了吗?
[14:45] That Landsat thing? You got it. 大地卫星之旅?你中了
[14:47] I did? 真的?
[14:49] Hello? 喂?
[14:50] It’s the Athena, docked in Bangkok. 是雅典娜号 停靠在曼谷
[14:52] Pier 14, 6:00 tomorrow night. 14号码头 明晚6点
[14:55] 1800 tomorrow. 明晚6点
[14:57] Thank you. I really owe you one. 谢谢 我欠你个人情
[14:59] I don’t get it. Why do you want a gig documenting a mapping mission 我不懂 为什么要参加这种测绘地图的活动
[15:02] when you’re up for the cover of Time? 你一个能上时代封面的人?
[15:04] Jerry, when three sources tell you the same thing word for word, 杰里 既然你三个线人的消息一模一样
[15:07] you know they’re lying. 你就知道他们在说谎
[15:09] There’s something going on here, something that nobody is talking about. 事有蹊跷 某个不能说的秘密
[15:34] I can’t believe we’re doing this. Are you guys kidding me? 我们居然要出任务 没搞错?
[15:37] A day away. 再一天就回家了
[15:39] One day away! 还有一天就回家了
[15:40] And no, now we gotta go to another island 何况还是去另一座岛
[15:43] with another jungle. 有另一座丛林
[15:45] Vietnam’s not an island, dumb-ass. 越南不是岛 笨蛋
[15:47] Key West is, 西礁岛就是
[15:49] and that’s exactly where I need to be right now, with a drink in my hand. 那才是我们该待的地方 手上拿着酒
[15:52] Key West ain’t an island either, it’s a key. 西礁也不是岛 是礁
[15:58] You ain’t funny, Cole. 你很无趣 科尔
[16:11] Mason Weaver, photographer. 我是梅森韦弗 摄影师
[16:14] Mason Weaver is a woman? 梅森·韦弗是女的?
[16:17] Last time I checked. 我没搞错的话
[16:23] Can I help you? 需要帮忙吗?
[16:28] Two years in country. Where you been? 在境内2年 你属于哪个机构?
[16:31] Embedded with MACV-SOG. 安插在美国情报单位
[16:33] Ah, you were in the shit. 你还真有种
[16:35] I respect that. 向你致敬
[16:36] But it’s people like you lost us support back home. 但就是你这种人 害我们失去国民支持
[16:40] You’re not actually gonna blame the people without guns 你不会当真责怪没枪的人…
[16:43] for losing the war, are you? 打输战争吧?
[16:44] Camera’s way more dangerous than a gun. 相机比枪杆还危险
[16:47] And we didn’t lose the war, 而且我们没有打输战争
[16:49] we abandoned it. 我们是打腻了
[16:50] Right. 对
[16:59] Hello and welcome. 各位好 欢迎
[17:01] I’m Landsat Field Supervisor, Victor Nieves. 我是大地卫星的实地监督 维克多·涅韦斯
[17:04] This is my colleague Steve Woodward, our data wrangler. 这是我同事史蒂夫·伍德沃德 我们的资料管理员
[17:08] Our expedition takes us to a place 我们探险的目的地
[17:10] every nautical trade route known to man has avoided for centuries. 是几世纪以来 人类所知每条航海贸易路径的禁地
[17:14] As our satellites show, 如我们的卫星显示
[17:16] the island is surrounded by a perpetual storm system, 这座岛受到长期风暴系统包围
[17:20] allowing it to remain hidden from the outside world. 让外界一直无法接触
[17:23] But with Colonel Packard’s helicopter transport, 但可搭乘派克中校的直升机运输
[17:26] we will be the first to break through to the other side. 我们会是深入这处秘境的首例
[17:29] We’re also pleased to be joined, for the first time, 我们也很高兴见到首度加入的
[17:32] by the resource exploration team, 资源探勘团队
[17:35] led by Mr. Randa 向朗达先生领军
[17:36] and accompanied by biologist, Miss San, 同行的还有生物学家孙小姐
[17:39] and geologist, Mr. Brooks. 以及地质学家布鲁克斯先生
[17:41] Our focus will be on the island’s surface, 我们的重心会是这座岛的表面
[17:43] theirs, what lies beneath. 他们的重心则是地底的物质
[17:46] Mr. Brooks. 布鲁克斯先生
[17:47] Simple, really. 其实很简单
[17:48] We’ll use explosives to shake the earth and create vibrations, 我们会用炸弹撼动地表 制造震动
[17:51] helping us to map the subsurface of the island. 帮助我们勘测岛地表下的
[17:54] We’ll fly in over the south shore and then strategically drop seismic charges 我们在南岸上方 策略性地投下震源药包
[17:57] to better help us understand the density of the earth. 进一步了解陆地密度
[18:00] You’re dropping bombs? 你们要投弹?
[18:02] Scientific instruments. 是科学仪器
[18:04] You hear that, boys? 弟兄们 听到没?
[18:05] We’re scientists now! 我们变成科学家了
[18:08] You guys are not scientists. 你们才不是科学家
[18:10] We’ll then land and make base camp 接着我们登陆建立基地营
[18:12] for ground excursions led by Mr. Conrad. 再由康拉德先生带领在地面游走
[18:15] Major Jack Chapman. 杰克查普曼少校
[18:17] All right. Once on the island, 好 一旦登上那座岛
[18:19] the storm’s interference will block all radio contact with the ship. 风暴的干扰 会切断我们与外界的所有通讯
[18:21] That means we’ll be by ourselves. 那表示我们只能靠自己
[18:24] Three days later, the refuel team 3天后 燃料补给队
[18:25] will meet us here on the north end of the island. 会在这座岛的北边跟我们会合
[18:28] That may be our only safe departure window for an unknown period of time. 那是我们唯一安全的离开时机
[18:32] So, tip for everybody, 所以给各位建议
[18:34] don’t miss it, please. 千万别错过了
[18:46] 禁 区 闲 人 勿 进
[18:58] What are you doing down here? 你在这里干嘛?
[19:00] I could ask you the same thing. 我才应该问你
[19:03] Why does a geological mapping mission need explosives? 为什么地质勘测任务需要炸弹?
[19:06] You weren’t listening in class. 你没专心听课
[19:08] Seismic charges for the geological survey. 是地质调查用的震源药包
[19:10] Uh-huh. You believe that? 是喔 你相信那一套?
[19:12] I didn’t say that. 我可没说
[19:14] Have you met Colonel Packard yet? 你见过派克中校了吗?
[19:16] Yeah. 见过了
[19:17] The guy’s wound pretty tight. 那家伙受创很深
[19:19] Well, the man’s a decorated war hero. That’s the package they come in. 他是战功彪炳的英雄 难免那副模样
[19:23] And you? 那你呢?
[19:25] Isn’t shooting a mapping mission a step down for a photojournalist? 对摄影记者来说 绘制地图不会太简单吗?
[19:28] The right photo can help shape opinions. 适当的照片有能左右舆论
[19:30] And win you a Pulitzer. 并能赢得普利兹奖
[19:32] Okay, Captain Conrad. 好 康拉德上尉
[19:34] What about you? 那你呢?
[19:35] How did British special forces get dragged into this? 英国特种部队怎么会卷入这场行动?
[19:38] Just “Conrad.” I’m decommissioned. 叫康拉德就好 我退役了
[19:42] They offered me money. 他们花钱请我
[19:43] You don’t strike me as a mercenary. 我看你不像佣兵
[19:45] You don’t strike me as a war photographer. 我看你不像战地摄影师
[19:47] Anti-war photographer. 反战摄影师
[20:11] What you writing there, Chap? 查普曼 你在写什么?
[20:12] Letter to my boy. 写信给我儿子
[20:16] “Dear Billy, “亲爱的比利”
[20:17] “I know I said I’d be home by your birthday, “我说会在你生日前回家”
[20:19] “but I lied straight to your face. “但我当着你的面说谎”
[20:21] “I’m a terrible dad. “我是个糟糕老爸”
[20:22] “I hope this letter makes up for it.” “希望这封信会补偿你”
[20:25] That’s too short. 太短了啦
[20:54] This storm looks a lot nastier in person. 这个风暴亲眼看到更险恶
[20:56] Maybe we should consider postponing the mission. 也许我们该考虑延后任务
[20:59] How far away is this island? 这座岛有多远?
[21:01] 50 miles, maybe more. 80公里 也许更远
[21:03] Take us closer. 带我们靠近点
[21:04] You wanna launch, you do it from here. 想起飞就从这里
[21:06] Can you punch through that, Colonel? 中校 你们能穿越风暴吗?
[21:08] – Our opening is now. – Through this hole right here? – 我们的机会就是现在 – 穿过这个洞?
[21:10] Yeah, it’s a rare low-pressure pocket. 对 是难得的低压气穴
[21:12] I appreciate your passion, Randa, 朗达 我欣赏你的热忱
[21:14] but as Field Supervisor of the controlling agency, 但身为控制机构的实地监督
[21:16] I say we abort. That’s it, we’re gonna abort. 我建议中止 就这样 我们会中止
[21:18] Wise call. 好个明智决定
[21:20] I’m sure the Landsat inspector will be inspired by your courage. 大地卫星的视察员 一定会被你的勇气激励
[21:23] No, he’ll be inspired by my common sense. 不 是被我的常识激励
[21:25] This is only a map survey. 这不过是地图探勘
[21:27] To one of the last uncharted areas on the face of the Earth. 对于地表最后的未知区域之一
[21:29] And you wanna call it on account of rain? 你却因下雨放弃?
[21:31] Stay on the boat if you want to. 想待在船上随你
[21:32] It could be years before we get another shot at this. 下次我们要等好几年才有这种机会
[21:35] I’m told your unit is capable of handling inclement weather, Colonel. 听说你的单位 能够应付这种在暴天气
[21:39] Why don’t we leave it to Colonel Packard to break the tie? 就让派克中校打破平局吧
[21:44] There is no way I’m getting on that helicopter. 我打死不会搭上直升机的
[21:52] We did ask to arm those helicopters. Shouldn’t they know why? 我们要求武装直升机 他们不该知道原因吗?
[21:56] Why? And raise an alarm? 干麻?引起大惊小怪?
[21:58] Purely a precaution, Brooks. 不过是以防万一 布鲁克斯
[22:02] Right. 是
[22:03] Two mikes till launch. 再2分钟起飞
[22:05] Troops and civilians, board assigned aircraft. 军队和平民登上指定飞机
[22:08] Two mikes till launch. 再2分钟起飞
[22:19] What’s the old man getting us into, Cole? 那老头让我们淌了什么混水?
[22:21] Nothing he wouldn’t do himself. He’s taking the lead. 他不会害自己送命的 他是带头的
[22:24] Doesn’t he miss his bed? I miss my bed! 他不想念温暖的床吗?我很想念我的床
[22:26] Don’t you miss your bed? 你不想你的床吗?
[22:29] Do you even have a bed, Cole? 科尔 你有床吗?
[22:32] You got a bed, right? 你有床吧?
[22:35] See you at the rendezvous, Chapman. 查普曼 在会合点见
[22:37] Yes, sir. 是 长官
[22:38] One mike 30. Repeat, one mike 30 to launch. 1分30秒 重复 再1分30秒起飞
[22:54] Complete FOD walkdown and clear the deck. 完成外物损伤检查 清空甲板
[22:57] One mike to launch. 再1分钟起飞
[22:59] – Battery? – Check. – 电池?- 检查了
[23:00] – Generator start? – Check, check. – 发电机启动?- 检查了
[23:02] – Engine start? – Check three times. – 引擎启动?- 检查三次了
[23:06] This is Fox Leader to Fox Group. 狐队长呼叫狐小队
[23:08] It is time, once again, 该是时候
[23:10] for the Griffin and ant show. 狮鹫和蚂蚁秀再次登场
[23:12] As usual, remember, 老样子 切记
[23:14] hold onto your butts! 坐稳啦
[23:19] Attention, pilots. You are cleared for takeoff. 注意 飞行员 准许起飞
[23:23] Launch, launch, launch. 起飞 起飞 起飞
[23:45] Combat formation. 战斗队形
[23:48] Keep visual. 保持能见度
[23:50] Fox Five, let me know when you close. 狐5号 启航时通知我
[23:55] Fox Five is in the slot. 狐5号就定位
[23:57] Roger that. 了解
[23:58] Fox team, form up on me. Keep it together! 狐小队 列队跟着我 一起行动
[24:07] Let’s do this! 大家冲了
[24:17] Maintain course. 维持路线
[24:19] Nothing we haven’t done before. 我们什么场面没见过
[24:22] “Dear Billy. “亲爱的比利”
[24:24] “You ever looked into a hurricane and decide, “你是否曾经凝视飓风并决定…”
[24:27] “‘Maybe I should fly straight through it?’ “也许我该直接冲进去?”
[24:30] “Because that’s what’s about to happen.” “因为那即将发生了”
[24:34] Dear Billy. 亲爱的比利
[24:35] You might wanna hang on. 你最好抓紧
[25:02] Fox Leader to Fox Group. 狐队长呼叫狐小队
[25:04] Switch to inertial navigation. 转为惯性导航
[25:07] And remember the story of Icarus, 记住伊卡洛斯的故事
[25:09] whose father gave him wings made of wax 他父亲给他蜡造的翅膀
[25:12] and warned him not to fly too close to the sun. 并警告他别飞得太靠近太阳
[25:15] But the exhilaration was too great, 但他太兴奋了
[25:18] so he flew higher and higher 于是他愈飞愈高
[25:21] until the sun melted his wings 直到太阳熔化了他的翅膀
[25:24] and he fell into the sea. 他就落入海中
[25:27] But the United States Army is not an irresponsible father. 但美国陆军不是失职的父亲
[25:31] So they gave us wings of white-hot, cold-rolled 他们给我们的翅膀是热炼冷钆的…
[25:35] Pennsylvania steel. 宾州钢铁
[25:38] Guaranteed not to melt. 保证不会熔化
[26:28] Oh, hey, that’s pretty, huh? 喔 嘿 景色很美吧?
[26:35] Let’s take them down, low and level. 贴近地表 低空飞行
[27:19] Fox Leader to Fox Group. 狐队长呼叫狐小队
[27:20] Split up, survey your zones. 分头调查各自的区
[27:23] Fox Seven, put Landsat on deck. 狐7号 让大地卫星人员登陆
[27:27] Copy, Fox Leader. Fox Three headed to Zone Six. 收到 狐队长 狐3号前往第6区
[27:29] Put us down over there. 在那里放我们下来
[27:31] Everyone else, stay with the team leader. 其他人跟着队长
[27:36] Move that gear to our three o’clock. 把起落架移向3点钟方向
[27:37] Let’s go, let’s move it! 快点 动作快
[28:00] Ready for seismic charges. 准备投震源药包
[28:02] Roger that. 收到
[28:06] Fox Group, let it fly. 狐小队 可以投了
[28:17] Copy all, Fox Three. Heading 0-9-0. 收到 狐3号 往正东方
[28:22] Are you seeing what I’m seeing? 我没看错吧
[28:24] The seismic response is incredible. 地震反应太激烈了
[28:37] Hey, Randa, you’re not gonna believe this. 朗达 你一定不会相信
[28:40] The bedrock, 岩床…
[28:42] it’s practically hollow. 实际上是空的
[28:55] Incoming! 注意前方
[29:09] Look out! 小心
[29:57] On guard, Fox Five! 保持警戎 狐5号
[29:59] Fox Eight is down! Fox Four is down! 狐8号坠落 狐4号坠落
[30:01] Respond, Fox Three! 狐3号 请回复
[30:10] Oh, my God! 我的天啊
[30:11] Fox Seven moving into position, three o’clock. 狐7号移往3点钟位置
[30:13] Does anybody know what that is? 有谁知道那是什么玩意吗?
[30:15] I don’t know, man. God damn… 我不知道 该死
[30:18] Three klicks west of Red LZ. 红色降落区以西3公里
[30:20] Jesus! I’ve never seen anything like it! 老天 我从没看过这种怪兽
[30:22] Set a perimeter of 300 meters. Do not engage. 设定周边300公尺 不要交战
[30:24] Roger. Climb 1,800. 了解 爬升1800公尺
[30:44] Is that a monkey? 那是猴子吗?
[30:45] What the hell is that? 那是什么鬼?
[30:47] Somebody talk to me, man. 谁回答我啊
[30:49] Turn right, heading 2-5-0. Contact approach… 右转 往西南西 目视接近
[30:51] Fox Leader to Fox Group. 狐队长呼叫狐小队
[30:53] Form a perimeter. Ready gunner positions. 形成周边 预备炮手位置
[30:56] Holy shit! Look at that thing! I’m freaking out here! 我的妈呀 看那玩意 吓死人了
[31:00] Fox Leader to Fox Group. Fire at will! 狐队长呼叫狐小队 全力开火
[31:05] – What the hell is that? – I don’t know! – 那是什么鬼?- 我不知道
[31:25] Pull out now! Pull out! 马上撤离 撤离
[31:26] I don’t take orders from you! 我可不是听命于你
[31:27] Get us the hell out of here! 快带我们离开
[31:29] – Fox Nine is down! – Whoa! – 狐9号坠落 – 哇
[31:34] Fox Six, we got nominal control. 狐6号 我们快失控了
[31:37] We are going down. 要坠落了
[31:43] Fox Five, this is Fox Leader. Fox Nine is down, 狐5号 这是狐队长 狐9号坠落
[31:46] one klick north of river bend. 河弯以北1公里
[31:48] Insert recovery team. Over. 快派营救队 完毕
[31:50] Fox Five is hovering. 狐5号在空中盘旋
[31:53] We got men going out the door! 有人着陆
[31:57] I need help here. I need… 我需要帮助 我需要…
[31:59] Oh, shit! 见鬼
[32:08] Kill this son of a bitch. 干掉这个王八蛋
[32:10] Coming in hot! I got eyes on it! 进攻 我看到了
[32:13] Pull up! 拉高
[32:22] Brace for impact! 准备冲击
[32:29] Mayday, mayday! 求救 求救
[32:32] Run to the side, you idiot! 往旁边跑 你白痴喔
[32:43] – Hang on! – Watch out! – 抓紧了 – 小心
[32:49] Oh, God! 天啊
[32:53] Prepare to crash! 准备坠机
[32:54] Brace! 做好准备
[33:04] Fox Leader is down! 狐队长坠落
[33:06] Fox Five inbound for pickup! 狐5号回去接应
[33:08] We have him in sight! 我们看到他了
[33:09] Hold tight, Colonel Packard, we are on our way! 撑住 派克中校 我们正赶过去
[33:17] Hang on, Briggs. I’m coming. 撑着 布里吉 我来救你
[33:32] We’re going down! 我们要坠落了
[33:33] I repeat, we are going down! 重复 我们要坠落了
[33:38] Listen, I want you to tell me something right now. 听着 立刻回答我
[33:40] – Do you love your mama? – I love her! – 你爱你老妈吗 – 我爱她
[33:42] – How much do you love your mama? – I love my mama so much! – 你多爱你老妈 – 我超爱我老妈
[35:06] Calling all units! ls anybody airborne? 呼叫所有单位 有人在空中吗?
[35:09] I repeat, is anybody airborne? 重复 有人在空中吗?
[35:12] They’re all down. Every one of them. 所有人都坠落了 每一架飞机
[35:16] We’re on the south side of the island. 我们在岛的南边
[35:18] There’s a river a couple of klicks from here. 几公里外有一条河
[35:20] If we stick to its banks, we’ll make it to the exfil site on the north shore. 沿着河堤就会到达北岸的撤出点
[35:23] And then what? All our choppers are down. 然后呢?所有直升机都坠落了
[35:26] We’ll find a way to signal the ship. 我们想办法向船发信号
[35:28] They’ll send a search party. 他们会派出搜救队
[35:30] We just have to make it by the exit window. 我们只要在撤离时间内到达
[35:33] I should be sitting at a desk. 我该坐办公桌的
[35:35] So, wait, are we just not gonna talk about this? 等等 大家都不明讲吗?
[35:37] My best guess is we’re scattered over a four to five mile radius. 我猜我们散落在 6到8公里的半径范围
[35:40] We should head north and join anyone we find. 我们应该往北 沿路找生还者
[35:43] Are you all right? 你没事吧?
[35:44] I don’t know how to answer that question right now. 我现在回答不出那个问题
[35:46] I don’t know what that was either. 我也不知道那是什么
[35:48] All that money that they paid you? I hope you’re worth it. 他们是付你多少钱?希望值得
[35:52] We’re really not gonna talk about it? 大家真的都不明讲?
[35:54] You know this is not normal, right? Stuff like that doesn’t just happen! 这不正常吧?这种事平常不会发生
[35:59] This is Fox Leader to Fox Group! 狐队长呼叫狐小队
[36:01] Anybody with ears, come back. Respond. Over. 听到的人快回复 完毕
[36:05] Fox, Chapman. 狐队长 查普曼
[36:06] Fox Six, Chapman. 狐6号 查普曼
[36:08] Say again, your last. 再说一次你的座标
[36:09] Four klicks west, highest peak… 西方4公里 最高峰
[36:12] November Alpha 300. Over. NA300 完毕
[36:14] Roger that, Chapman. West highest mountain peak. 了解 查普曼 西方最高山峰
[36:17] Over. 完毕
[36:18] Fox Six confirm, we’re at the Sea Stallion. 狐6号确认 我们在海种马直升机旁
[36:21] Chapman, hold your position. 查普曼 留在原地
[36:24] We’ll come to you. There’s enough munitions 我们去找你 海种马直升机上的弹药
[36:26] on that Sea Stallion to kill this thing. 足以杀掉那玩意
[36:28] Survey your perimeter. 勘测你的周边
[36:30] Locate possible ambush sites. Over. 找出可能的埋伏地点 完毕
[36:34] Chapman. 查普曼
[36:37] Reles, 罗里斯
[36:38] taking an R and R day, or you good to go? 你是在休息 还是可以走了?
[36:41] I’m good to go, sir. 长官 我可以走了
[36:42] Get him up. 跟上来
[36:46] Chapman to all stations. 查普曼呼叫所有岗位
[36:48] Recon environment. 侦察环境
[37:05] Cole, what’s wrong with you? 科尔 你有什么毛病?
[37:07] How you even got an appetite right now? 你怎么现在还有胃口?
[37:12] Eating’s for the living. 进食是为了存活
[37:14] We just got taken down by a monkey the size of a building! 我们刚被一只摩天楼大的猴子痛宰
[37:17] Yeah. 是啊
[37:19] That was an unconventional encounter. 那是很不寻常的遭遇
[37:22] Is that really all your brain telling itself right now? 你没吓到头壳坏掉吧?
[37:26] There’s no tactical precedence. 没有战术优先次序
[37:27] We did the best we could in the situation. 在这种情况下我们尽力了
[37:32] Griffin C0.! 狮鹫连
[37:40] Thank God you guys are okay! 谢天谢地你们没事
[37:45] – Good to see you, sir. – We’re all right. – 很高兴见到你 长官 – 我们没事
[37:47] How many left? 剩下多少人?
[37:49] Seven survivors. 7人生还
[37:51] Seven confirmed KIA. 7人确认阵亡
[37:53] Galleta, Saraf, and Hodges. 贾勒塔 萨拉夫和哈吉斯
[37:56] Slivko and the rest are unknown. 史利哥和其他人下落不明
[38:12] Where’s Randa? 朗达在哪里?
[38:16] How you doing? 你还好吗?
[38:17] I’m fine. Thank you. 我很好 谢谢
[38:18] Good. Glad to hear it. I was worried about you. 那好 很高兴听到 我还担心了一下
[38:26] You are going to tell me everything I don’t know, 你要从实招来所有我不知道的事
[38:31] or I’m gonna blow your head off. 否则我会轰了你的脑袋
[38:35] Monsters exist. 怪兽确实存在
[38:37] No shit. 废话
[38:39] Nobody believed me. 没人相信我
[38:41] Yesterday, I was a crackpot. 昨天 我被当成怪胎
[38:43] But today… 但今天…
[38:45] So this was never about geology. 所以这从来就跟地质无关
[38:49] You dropped those charges to flush something out. 你们投震源药包是要逼出怪物
[38:52] Who are you? 你是什么来头?
[38:53] You heard of the USS Lawton? 你听过美国军舰劳顿号吗?
[38:56] Neither did the public. 民众也没听过
[38:58] Out of a thousand young men on that ship, I was the only survivor. 那艘船上有一千名年轻人 我是唯一的律存者
[39:02] They told my family she was sunk in battle, 他们跟我家人说船在战役中沉了
[39:04] but I know what I saw. 但我知道我看到什么
[39:05] It had no conscience. 它毫无良心
[39:08] No reasoning, just destroy. 不讲道理 只是破坏
[39:11] I spent the last 30 years 我花了过去30年
[39:13] trying to prove the truth of what I learned that day. 试图证明那天我得知的真相
[39:16] This planet doesn’t belong to us. 地球不属于我们
[39:19] Ancient species owned this earth long before mankind. 古老物种早在人类之前就拥有地球
[39:24] And if we keep our heads buried in the sand, 如果我们继续保持鸵鸟的心态
[39:26] they will take it back. 它们就会今回地球
[39:28] My agency is known as Monarch. 我的机构名为帝王计划
[39:30] We specialize in the hunt for Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organisms. 我们专精猎捕巨大不明陆栖生物
[39:34] You knew that thing was out here? 你早就知道那个怪物在这里?
[39:36] I’m sorry for your men, Colonel, I truly am. 很遗憾你的属下罹难 我是真心的
[39:40] Get us home, with proof. 送我们回家 带着证据
[39:44] So we can send the cavalry. 我们就能派来装甲部队
[39:58] I am the cavalry. 我就是装甲部队
[40:01] It’s called the Hollow Earth theory. 这称为地空说理论
[40:02] Randa hired me 朗达雇用我…
[40:04] because I wrote a paper 因为我写了一篇论文
[40:06] substantiating what most people think is a crackpot idea. 想证实多数人认为是 异想天开的概念
[40:09] That there are these massive underground spaces 巨大的地下空间确实存在
[40:13] – isolated from the surface world. – Passageways. – 与表面也界隔离 – 通道
[40:15] Randa believed this island may be one of those. 朗达相信这座岛可能就是其一
[40:18] An emergence point for whatever lives below. 地底不明生物的出没点
[40:21] Ancient species like what we just saw. 像是刚才看到的古老物种
[40:23] I thought he was out of his mind. 我以为他疯了
[40:26] This is Slivko. Do you read? 我是史利哥 有听到吗?
[40:28] Anybody out there? 有人在吗?
[40:29] We’re headed north to the exfil location. 我们要往北去撤出点
[40:31] Everyone here seems way too calm right now. 这里每个人都看起来太冷静了
[40:34] Do you copy? Anybody? 收到没?有人吗?
[40:35] We’re out of range, Slivko. 超出接收范围 史利哥
[40:37] Oh, shit. 该死
[40:38] Save it for when we get closer to the group. 等留到接近团队时再用
[40:51] Nobody move. 谁都不准动
[40:56] Easy. 冷静
[41:12] – Slivko. – What? – 史利哥 – 什么?
[41:20] Put it down. 把枪放下
[41:43] These men did not die in vain. 这些人不是白白牺牲
[41:47] I swear to God, 我对天发誓
[41:49] their deaths will not go unanswered. 他们不会死不瞑目
[41:57] Now let’s get to Chapman and those munitions. 快去找查普曼和那些弹药
[42:09] You ever heard the story of the mouse, the lion, and the thorn? 你听过老鼠 狮子和尖刺的故事?
[42:12] Yeah. 有
[42:13] There you go then. 那你就懂了
[42:14] In case we ever see that primate again. 以免我们又撞见那只猩猩
[42:17] You do know that story is about a mouse becoming friends with the lion 你的版本是老鼠把狮子脚掌的刺
[42:21] after taking the thorn out of his paw though, right? 拔出来后 它们成为好朋友吧?
[42:24] No, it’s not. 才不是
[42:26] The mouse kills the lion with the thorn. 老鼠用刺杀死狮子
[42:30] Who told you that, Cole? 谁告诉你的?
[42:32] My mother. 我妈
[42:39] That actually explains a lot. 怪不得你这么天真
[43:07] Look out! Oh, shit! 小心 不妙
[43:09] – Watch out! – What is it? – 小心 – 那是什么?
[43:10] – Watch your six! – Up above! – 小心后方 – 上面
[43:12] – Up in the trees! – Guns up! – 在树上 – 朝上开枪
[43:21] Cole! 科尔
[43:23] – No,no! – Mills! – 不要 – 米尔斯
[43:25] We got you! 我们会救你
[43:27] I can’t get a shot! 我瞄不准
[43:33] Cut the legs! Cut it off at the legs! 砍断脚 砍断它的脚
[44:05] We got you! 我帮你
[44:32] Shake it off, guys! Let’s move out. 别再想了 快上路
[44:40] Stay tight. 跟紧
[44:48] What the hell is this? 这是什么鬼?
[45:36] Oh! Behind you! 注意后面
[45:38] Everybody, stay calm. Stay calm. 大家保持冷静 保持冷静
[45:39] Conrad. 康拉德
[45:40] Stay back! 后退
[45:42] – Guys. – Stop, stop. – 大伙儿 – 别靠近
[45:44] – Whoa, whoa, whoa! – Stop, stop! – 哇 哇 哇 – 别靠近
[45:46] Nobody shoot! 谁都不准开枪
[45:59] No, no, no. No need for that. 不要 不必动枪
[46:00] Come on now! 别激动
[46:02] Everybody, keep your wigs on now! 各位 镇定下来
[46:06] What? 怎么回事?
[46:07] I didn’t believe it when they said you were coming. 他们说有人来了我还不信
[46:11] I was up all night 我整晚没睡
[46:12] just thinking about how me and Gunpei dreamed of this moment. 就想着我和军平梦到的这一刻
[46:16] And now here it is. 如今实现了
[46:17] 28 years, 11 months 28年又11个月
[46:20] and eight failed attempts to get back to the world, 8次尝试回归世界都失败
[46:22] and instead the world comes to me? 结果却是你们来找我?
[46:25] Ain’t that a crack? 不是很爆笑吗?
[46:28] They never smile. 他们从不笑的
[46:30] Did you crash here? 你在这里坠机?
[46:32] Oh. Sorry, miss. 失礼了 小姐
[46:34] Lieutenant Hank Marlow of the 45th. 45步兵团的汉克·马洛中尉
[46:37] Put the old flight suit on for you. 为了你穿上旧飞行装
[46:42] You are more beautiful 你美多了…
[46:45] than a hot dog and a beer 比起热狗配啤酒
[46:48] at Wrigley Field on opening day. 在里格利球场的开慕日
[46:57] But you’re real. 但你是真实的
[47:01] Right? 对吧?
[47:05] I told you. Didn’t I tell you? 我就说吧 我不是告诉你们了?
[47:07] I said, 我说
[47:08] “it’s fine.” “不要紧的”
[47:11] There we go. 这样才对
[47:17] There’s something out there, man. 外头有怪物
[47:18] Oh, there’s a lot out there. 外头怪物可多了
[47:21] Now, come on. We gotta get home. 过来 我们快回家
[47:23] You don’t wanna be out here at night. 晚上最好别在外面
[50:17] You probably noticed a lot of weird things on this island. 你们可能注意到 这座岛上有许多怪事
[50:21] As long as we stay in here where the people live, we’ll be all right. 只要待在这群人的部落 我们就会没事
[50:26] That wall, 那道墙
[50:28] is that supposed to keep out that thing? 是为了阻档那只怪兽?
[50:30] No, he’s not the one they’re trying to keep out. 不 他们想阻档的不是它
[50:34] What? 什么?
[50:36] These people live up on top of the trees while we’re down on the roots. 这些人住在树上 不像我们住在地面
[50:39] Some of them don’t even seem to age. 有些人甚至看不出变老
[50:42] There’s no crime, 没有犯罪
[50:44] no personal property. 没有私人财产
[50:46] They’re past all that. 他们不在乎那一切
[51:00] Thank you. Thank you. 谢谢 谢谢
[51:04] So, good news. 好消息
[51:06] They say you can shack up here. 他们说你们能住这里
[51:10] I didn’t hear them say anything. 我没听到他们说话
[51:12] Oh, they don’t speak too much. 他们话不多
[51:14] When you’ve been here as long as I have, you start to understand. You’ll see. 只要你待得跟我一样久 你就会了解 你会明白的
[51:18] Wait a minute. Wait, wait, wait. 等一下 等等
[51:20] We can’t stay here. We have to get off the island. 我们不能留下 我们要离开这座岛
[51:22] We have lives. I have a life. 我们还有日子要过
[51:24] Nieves, now is not the time. All right? 尼伟斯 现在时机不对 好吗?
[51:27] What lands here tends to stay here. 踏上这里 就别想走了
[51:31] As far as I can tell, 就我所知
[51:33] this ship washed up about 10 years before I did. 这艘船比我早10年冲上岸
[51:36] – You’ve been here since ’44? – Yeah. – 你1944年就在这里?- 对
[51:38] What happened with the war? Did we win? 那场战争的结果呢?我们赢了?
[51:41] Which one? 哪场战争?
[51:42] Uh-huh. That makes sense. 呃 那说得通
[51:46] This is all hallowed ground to them. 这是他们的圣地
[51:47] So if you like your hands, don’t touch anything. 所以不想断手的人 就别乱碰
[52:05] Look at that. 真不得了
[52:21] The way they tell it, for thousands of years, 以他们的说法 几千年来
[52:24] the people on this island lived in fear. 这座岛上的人活在恐惧中
[52:28] That’s a hell of a long time to be scared. 还真是害怕了很久
[52:34] And then, one day, the damnedest thing happened. 然后有一天 最诡异的事发生了
[52:37] Some of the things they were afraid of 他们害怕的一些怪兽
[52:39] started protecting them against the things that were eating them. 开始保护他们不被其他怪兽吃掉
[52:44] But nothing lasts forever, I guess. 但凡事都不是永恒的
[52:53] And this is where they honor the last of their saviors. 他们在这里奉杷最后的救世主
[53:03] Yeah. 是啊
[53:06] That’s Kong. 那是金刚
[53:11] He’s king around here. 他是这里的霸主
[53:15] He’s God to these people. 这些人供他为神
[53:19] Kong’s a pretty good king. 金刚是个好霸主
[53:22] Keeps to himself mostly. 习惯独来独往
[53:27] This is his home. We’re just guests here. 这是他的家 我们只是客人
[53:32] But you don’t go into someone’s house and start dropping bombs 但谁会去别人家里敌丢炸弹
[53:35] unless you’re picking a fight. 除非你想够挑起争战
[53:38] Wasn’t Kong the one who killed your friend? 不是金刚杀了你朋友?
[53:42] No. 不是
[53:45] One of them did. 那种怪兽杀的
[53:47] Kong’s god on the island, 金刚是这座岛上的神
[53:50] but the devils live below us. 但在我们之下有恶魔
[53:54] And what are they called? 叫什么来着?
[53:57] The lwis won’t speak their name. 伊维族不会说出它们的名字
[54:00] But I call them Skull-crawlers. 但我称它们骷髅爬兽
[54:02] Why? 为什么?
[54:04] ‘Cause it sounds neat. 因为听起来特厉害
[54:08] Okay. Look, I just made that name up. 好吧 我临时编出来
[54:11] I’m trying to scare you. 想吓你们的
[54:12] I’m fine calling them that. 那个名称还不赖
[54:13] – Are you cool with that? – Yeah… – 你说呢?- 同意
[54:14] – I like the name, so… – That seems like a great name. – 我喜欢那个名称 – 感觉是个好名称
[54:16] I’ve never said that name out loud before. 我从没说出过那个名称
[54:18] it sounds stupid now that I say it. 现在说出来感觉很蠢
[54:20] You call them whatever you want. 你们想怎么叫都行
[54:22] They’re big lizard things. Nasty. 是一种大蜥蜴 很凶猛
[54:26] They come from the vents deep down. 来自地底深处的裂缝
[54:28] That’s why Kong got so mad. 难怪金刚会抓在
[54:32] Those bombs woke up a bunch of them. 那些炸弹会唤醒其中几只
[54:38] I tell you what. You’re lucky he’s out there, too, 说实话 你们很幸运金刚也在
[54:40] or you wouldn’t have made it this far. 否则你们活不到现在
[54:43] They’re crafty bastards. Mean as hell. 它们是狡猾的混蛋 残暴至极
[54:50] Now, he can handle them 只要是小只的
[54:52] as long as he gets to them when they’re still small. 金刚就对付得了它们
[54:58] You don’t wanna wake up the big one. 你不会想要唤醒那只大的
[55:00] – How big is it? – It’s bigger. – 有多大?- 比较大
[55:02] It wiped out his whole family. 消灭了它的全家
[55:04] Kong’s the last of his kind, but he’s still growing. 金刚是同类中仅存的 但它仍在成长
[55:06] And you better hope he does. 你们最好希望它是
[55:08] Because the lwis say once Kong goes, 因为伊维族说一旦金刚不在了
[55:10] then the big one comes up. 那只大恶魔就会出现
[55:14] Then it’s, “Goodnight, lrene.” 那就是大祸临头的时刻了
[55:16] Listen, there’s a refueling team 听着 有一支燃料补给队
[55:18] coming to the north end of the island in three days. 3天后会抵达这座岛的北边
[55:21] You should come with us. 你应该跟我们来
[55:23] To the north end of the island? 到岛的北边?
[55:26] We’re gonna get out of here. 我们要离开这里
[55:27] – In three days? -Yes. – 在3天内?- 对
[55:35] You can’t get to the north end in three days. 不可能在3天内到达北边
[55:37] It’s impossible. That’s it. No way. 不可能 死心吧 别作梦了
[55:44] At least not on foot. 至少徒步是不可能的
[56:09] That is one ugly ass bird. 那只鸟丑爆了
[56:29] Dear Billy, 亲爱的比利
[56:30] this place is hell. 这地方糟透了
[56:34] And monsters exist. 怪兽确实存在
[56:36] Under beds and signing paychecks. 在床底下签着薪水条
[56:39] – Come on, man. – Seems like – 别闹了 – 这似是
[56:40] maybe he wants to go kill that ape 看来他似乎想去杀那只猩猩
[56:42] instead of getting us off this island? Yeah! 而不是让我们离开这座岛 好咧
[56:44] Are we even gonna make it? 我们来不来得及?
[56:45] – Make what? – The exfil! – 来得及什么?- 到撤出点
[56:47] We gotta be there in three days! 我们要在3天内到达
[56:49] We’ll make it. We’re gonna make it. 我们会赶到 来得及的
[56:50] Yeah, but, Cole, what happens if Chapman’s not… 但要是查普曼出事…
[56:53] The Colonel said he’s there, he’s there. 中校说他在那里 他就在那里
[57:01] We were this close to getting it working. 我们差一点就… 让这启动
[57:03] Me and Gunpei were gonna take off for the open sea, try to get home. 我和军平打算动身去外海 设法回家
[57:07] That’s when one of them things got him. 他在那时被怪兽杀了
[57:12] There she is. 船在那里
[57:24] Well, that’s lovely. 还真不错
[57:28] You’re damn right. 算你有眼光
[57:38] Does this thing even float? 这玩意浮得起来吗?
[57:41] Me and Gunpei spent six years of our lives building this thing. 我和军平花了6年人生建造这艘船
[57:45] She’s called the Grey Fox. 这是灰狐号
[57:47] And she floats. 它浮得起来
[57:59] Pulled the engine parts from my P-51 引擎零件取自我P51战机
[58:01] and his old Zero. 和他的零使战机
[58:02] Found a B-29 on the beach one day. That was something. 某天在海滩发现一架波音轰炸机 挺管用的
[58:05] You gotta be kidding me. 你别逗了
[58:07] That thing looks like it’s made out of pure tetanus. 这玩意看起来会让人得破伤风
[58:11] I know she ain’t pretty to look at, 这的确看起来不起眼
[58:12] but it’s nothing a couple of extra hands can’t fix. 多了人手帮忙 包准能修好
[58:15] Unless you got a better idea, I suggest we get cracking. 除非你们有更好的点子 我建议我们快干活
[58:21] All right. 好吧
[59:57] Come on, get up! 加油 起来
[1:01:06] Well, would you look at that? 看那里
[1:01:09] It bleeds. 它流血了
[1:01:13] – Wha… – We did that. – 这 – 是我们干的
[1:01:15] We hook up with Chapman, 我们要跟查普曼会合
[1:01:17] there’s enough munitions on that downed Sea Stallion 那架海种马直升机上有足够的弹药
[1:01:19] to finish the job. 能终结它
[1:01:28] Magnificent. 太壮观了
[1:01:31] You know why I carry this instead of an M-16? 知道为何我带这个却不带M16 ?
[1:01:34] Took it off a farmer fighting for the NVA. 从为越南人民军而战的农夫手上抢来
[1:01:37] He surrendered right after we leveled his village. 我们一铲平他的村落他就投降了
[1:01:40] He was 50 years old. 他50岁了
[1:01:41] Said he’d never even seen a gun till we showed up. 说在我们出现前 他根本没看过枪
[1:01:43] Sometimes, an enemy doesn’t exist 有时 敌人并不存在
[1:01:48] till you go looking for one. 除非你紧追着假想敌
[1:01:50] What happens when they show up on your doorstep? 当敌人出现在你门口时又怎样?
[1:01:53] I’ll still have his gun. 我还是会拿着他的枪
[1:01:57] Best of luck with that, soldier. 士兵 祝好运
[1:02:08] Okay. So, we’ve got 48 hours to make it to the north shore. 好 我们有48小时赶到北岸
[1:02:11] Slivko, do you know what you’re doing back there? 史利哥 知道你在修什么吧?
[1:02:13] Yeah! My pop’s a mechanic. 当然 我爸是技师
[1:02:15] If I can’t fix this, he’ll disown me. 若修不好 他会不认我
[1:02:17] If he ever sees me again. 如果他还能再看到我
[1:02:19] Hold the phone there, Churchill. 暂停一下 英国佬
[1:02:21] Russia was our ally. 俄罗斯是我们的同盟国
[1:02:23] Now, you’re saying we’re at war with them? 你是说我们正在跟他们作战?
[1:02:25] It’s more of a cold war. 比较像是冷战
[1:02:27] Cold war like 冷战是指…
[1:02:28] they take the summers off? 夏天不开战吗?
[1:02:32] What about the Cubs? The Cubs win a World Series yet? 那小熊队呢 赢了也界大赛吗?
[1:02:35] The Cubs? 小熊队?
[1:02:36] Man, not even close. 拜托 差得可远了
[1:02:37] Were they ever good? 他们有强过吗?
[1:02:38] Happens to be my team. Where are you from? 正好是我的球队 你哪里人?
[1:02:40] – Detroit. – Okay. – 底特律 – 好
[1:02:41] Whoa, yeah, the Tigers. Did they win at all this year? 好 老虎队 他们今年赢了吗?
[1:02:45] – I don’t know. – I doubt it. Yeah. – 我不知道 – 我怀疑
[1:02:46] I’d pick the Cubbies over the Tigers any day. 我永远押小熊赢老虎
[1:02:48] Who do you think would win in a fight? A tiger or a cub? 你觉得老虎和小熊对打谁会赢?
[1:02:51] A tiger would win. 老虎会赢
[1:02:54] Yeah, because a cub is a baby bear. 对 因为小熊是幼熊
[1:02:56] A full-grown tiger can eat a baby bear. 成年的老虎能吃掉幼熊
[1:03:00] Just gotta think it through. 要多动脑筋
[1:03:03] We also put a man on the moon. 人类也登上月球了
[1:03:05] No kidding? 真的假的?
[1:03:07] What did they do? Just leave him up there? 他们做了什么 把人丢在那里?
[1:03:09] What’s he eating? 他要吃什么?
[1:03:11] Tang. Spam. 国珍 罐头食品
[1:03:15] Come on, we’re losing daylight. 好了 快天黑了
[1:03:23] Fox Leader, this is Chapman, over. 狐队长 我是查普曼 完毕
[1:03:26] Fox Leader, this is Chapman, over. 狐队长 我是查普曼 完毕
[1:03:38] Dear Billy… 亲爱的比利
[1:03:41] Sometimes, life just punch you in the balls. 有时人生就是会给你致命一击
[1:03:44] Damn it. 可恶
[1:04:36] What kind of music is that? 这是哪门子音乐?
[1:04:38] What happened to swing? 摇摆乐怎么了?
[1:04:39] Benny Goodman? 班尼·古德曼?
[1:04:41] You’re like a time-traveler, man. 你好像时空旅行者
[1:04:43] I’m telling you, this is the new sound. 听好了 这才是新的声音
[1:04:49] 里格利球场 芝加哥小熊队的家
[1:04:52] I don’t know if I’m gonna like whoever’s under this beard. 不知道我剃了须会像谁
[1:04:55] I really hope that thing you call a boat can get us upriver in 36 hours. 希望你说的那船 能在36小时内带我们到上游
[1:04:58] Because if we miss that window, we’re, 如果我们错过时机 我们
[1:05:01] literally, up a creek. 真的就要吃土了
[1:05:04] When I first wrote that paper on the Hollow Earth theory, 我最初写那篇地空说的论文时
[1:05:07] the whole committee laughed out loud. 整个委员会都放声大笑
[1:05:10] Not Randa. 除了朗达
[1:05:11] The one guy in the crowd who actually took me seriously. 他是唯一把我当一回事的人
[1:05:15] It felt good. 那种感觉很好
[1:05:17] Then I thought he was crazy when he said the earth was full of monsters. 但他说地球充满怪兽时 我以为他疯了
[1:05:20] I can’t tell when I’m talking 我分不清我在说话
[1:05:22] – or when I’m not talking. – You’re talking. – 或没在说话 – 你在说话
[1:05:24] – Am I? – Yes. – 是吗?- 是
[1:05:25] – I’m talking? – Yes. – 我在说话?- 对
[1:05:27] Your mouth is moving. 你的嘴巴在动
[1:05:28] What? 什么?
[1:05:29] I’m gonna stab you by the end of the night. 我会在半夜刺杀你
[1:05:32] Really? 真的?
[1:05:34] Just kidding. 开玩笑的
[1:05:39] If the boat doesn’t work, we’ll just take the train. 如果船发动不了 就改搭火车
[1:05:43] Isn’t it odd the most dangerous places are always the most beautiful? 最危险的地方始终最美丽 很怪吧?
[1:05:49] I’m trying to take a long-exposure photograph, 嗯 我想拍一张长时曝光的照片
[1:05:52] but my flashlight broke. 但我的闪光灯坏了
[1:05:56] Try this. 试试这个
[1:05:58] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:06:02] – Royal Air Force? – It was my father’s. – 皇家空军?- 是我爸的
[1:06:04] He threw it to me from the train as he rolled off to fight the Nazis. 他出发去打纳粹时从火车上扔给我
[1:06:08] He was like John Wayne to me. 他就像是我的约翰·韦恩
[1:06:11] Some kind of mythic hero. 某种神话的英雄
[1:06:14] Did he come back? 他有回来吗?
[1:06:15] His plane went down near Hamburg. 他的飞机坠落在汉堡附近
[1:06:18] They searched for him for months but… 他们搜寻他几个月但…
[1:06:24] I suppose no man comes home from war. 我想没人会从战场回家
[1:06:28] Not really. 心是回不来了
[1:06:39] Mills, quit dicking around. I’m going on perimeter. 米尔斯 别打混了 我要去检查周边
[1:06:53] Colonel Packard, 派克中校
[1:06:57] this mission to the crash site is folly. 前往坠机地点的任务并不明智
[1:07:02] I understand going after your man. 我能理解你寻人心切
[1:07:05] But the rest of it… 但除此之外
[1:07:08] This is beyond us. 这不是我们能力所及
[1:07:11] You don’t like the way I’m running things? 你不喜欢我的处事方式?
[1:07:14] You know where the door is. 想走人随你
[1:07:18] You set this in motion when you put this place on the map. 你促成这次行动 硬闯这片禁地
[1:07:22] And I will not cut and run. 但我绝不会临阵脱逃
[1:07:27] I know an enemy when I see it. 我看到敌人绝不放过
[1:07:58] This man’s name was Gunpei lkari. 这个人的名字是和军平
[1:08:03] But you take away the uniforms 但只要脱去制服
[1:08:06] and the war… 还有战争
[1:08:09] He became my brother. 他成为我的兄弟
[1:08:13] And we swore we’d never leave each other behind. 我们发誓绝对不会丢下对方
[1:08:22] Let’s get off this island. 咱们离开这座岛吧
[1:08:34] Not yet! 还没啦
[1:08:36] – Prime the lines. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. – 把油加满 – 好
[1:08:38] Wind it up, let’s go! 搞定了 出发
[1:08:41] Keep going! 继续转
[1:08:46] Third time’s the charm. Here we go. Here we go! 第三次就会成功 加油 加油
[1:08:50] Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. 加把劲 加把劲
[1:08:52] Come on, come on. 加油 加油
[1:08:55] Yes. 好耶
[1:09:00] Yes! Yes! 好耶 发动了
[1:09:27] I guess this is goodbye. 该是道别的时候了
[1:09:31] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:09:41] If you’re ever in Chicago, look me up, I guess. 如果你们有来芝加哥 记得找我
[1:11:11] Here, no. Let me help. 拿来 让我帮忙
[1:11:15] Man’s gotta do what… Ow! 男人就该… 啊
[1:11:17] Are you okay? 你没事吧?
[1:11:18] I’m okay. 我没事
[1:11:19] Allow me. 让我来吧
[1:11:21] You should see me in the library. 你该在图书馆认识我
[1:11:26] I got a wife. 我有老婆
[1:11:28] Had a wife. 曾经有老婆
[1:11:29] Have a wife? 老婆还在吗?
[1:11:32] Guess I don’t know anymore. 我已经不得而知了
[1:11:35] We got hitched right before I deployed. 我们在我参战前结婚
[1:11:37] Got a telegram from her the day before I got shot down. 我坠机的前一天收到电报
[1:11:40] She said we just had our baby boy. 她说我们的儿子刚出生
[1:11:42] I got a son out there. 我有个儿子
[1:11:44] Grown man I’ve never met. 我从没见过的成年人
[1:11:46] Yeah, she definitely thinks you’re dead, man. 她肯定以为你挂点了
[1:11:48] Hey! 嘿
[1:11:50] I’m just saying. 我只是说说
[1:11:52] You don’t know that. 很难说
[1:11:53] You’d be surprised how long people wait. 有些人就是很能等
[1:11:55] Ah, truth is, I don’t expect them to be waiting. 事实上 我不指望他们等待
[1:11:59] I’d be fine either way. 反正我会没事的
[1:12:02] I just want one last chance to see them. 我只想有机会见到他们一面
[1:12:06] That’d be good enough for me. 那样我就满足了
[1:12:08] We’re gonna get you home. 我们会送你回家的
[1:12:10] Fox Five, come back. 狐5号 回复
[1:12:11] Is there anyone out there? 那里有人吗?
[1:12:13] Hey! This is Fox Five. We hear you. 这是狐5号 我们听到了
[1:12:15] Yeah! We’re on a boat. 对 我们在船上
[1:12:17] – We’re on a boat headed up north on a river. – A boat’? – 我们在船上 在河上往北 – 船?
[1:12:19] Where’d y’all get a boat? 哪弄来的?
[1:12:20] We met this, like, crazy Santa Claus, 我们遇到一个疯颠的圣诞老人
[1:12:23] time-traveler guy from World War ll. You’ll meet him. 来自二战的时空旅行者 你们会见到他
[1:12:25] What kind of boat y’all got? 你们弄来什么船?
[1:12:26] It’s more of, like, a plane than a boat, really. 其实比较像飞机
[1:12:28] Let’s call it a “ploat.” 就称”飞机船”好了
[1:12:29] We’re on a ploat. 我们在飞机船上
[1:12:31] We need their location, Slivko. 史利哥 我们需要他们的位置
[1:12:32] Send up a flare so we can find you. 发射信号弹 让我们找到你们
[1:12:35] Roger that, Fox Five. 了解 狐5号
[1:12:37] Fire in the hole! 要发射了
[1:12:44] There! 那里
[1:12:45] Yes! 好
[1:12:47] I repeat, we have a visual. Two klicks to our north. 重复 看到了 在我们北方2公里
[1:12:50] Roger that, Fox Five. Fox One out. 了解 狐5号 狐1号结束
[1:12:54] Rendezvous point, one hour. 1 小时后在集合点会合
[1:12:56] Mount up! 上路了
[1:12:57] Can we fit everybody? 船装得下所有人吗?
[1:13:00] Yes! 好耶
[1:13:02] We ‘re going home! 我们要回家了
[1:13:10] Get down! 给我下来
[1:13:21] What the hell, man? 搞什么鬼?
[1:13:23] He’s gone. 他死了
[1:13:25] Everybody, grab your gear. We have to keep moving. 拿好各自的装备 我们要继续移动
[1:13:29] We’ll go ashore, meet up with Packard. 我们上岸跟派克会合
[1:13:31] No. Wait a minute! Wait a minute! 不 等一下
[1:13:32] Is nobody gonna say anything about the… 没人要说点什么 刚才…
[1:13:35] He’s gone! 他挂了
[1:13:36] And he ain’t coming back. There’s nothing to say. 回不来了 没啥好说的
[1:13:41] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[1:13:48] Their flare was only two klicks north. 信号弹在北方2公里
[1:13:51] They should be here soon. 他们应该很快会到
[1:13:52] Unless they were eaten by something that’s bigger than us. 除非被比我们大的怪物吃了
[1:14:02] Holy shit! 老天爷
[1:14:04] Slivko! 史利哥
[1:14:05] Thought you were taking a dirt nap by now, Slivko. 我以为你喝屁了
[1:14:07] Never thought I’d see you guys again. 没想到能再见到你们
[1:14:08] – I thought you were crazy. – I wish I had been. – 我以为你疯了 – 你看到的人
[1:14:10] – What’s your count? – What you see is what I got. – 你还剩多少人?- 你看到就是全部的人了
[1:14:14] We lost one, too. 我们也失去一个人
[1:14:15] Good to see you, fellas! 很高兴见到你们
[1:14:17] Who the hell is this? 这是何方神圣?
[1:14:18] We picked up a hitchhiker. 我们让他搭便车
[1:14:20] Lieutenant Hank Marlow of the 45th Pursuit Squadron of the 15th. 汉克·马洛上尉 第15航空队第45中队
[1:14:23] You’ve been here since World War II? 你从二战就在这里?
[1:14:25] Yes, sir. I miss the parade? 没错 我错过阅兵了?
[1:14:28] I’ll be damned. 真要命
[1:14:29] Snap to, Lieutenant. 敬礼 中尉
[1:14:31] We’re gonna get him home, sir. 我们会送他回家
[1:14:33] If we follow this river, 只要沿着这条河
[1:14:34] we’ll make it to the boat, and we’ll make it to the north shore in time. 赶上了船 就能及时到达北岸
[1:14:36] That sounds good. 好主意
[1:14:38] But we’re not leaving yet. 但我们还不能离开
[1:14:39] Still got a man out there, Conrad. 还有一人失踪 康拉德
[1:14:42] Wait a second. You got someone out there? 等一下 还有一人个?
[1:14:43] Chapman. 查普曼
[1:14:44] He’s with the downed Sea Stallion just west of here. 他在坠落的海种马旁 在西边
[1:14:47] West? We can’t go west! 西边?我们不能往西
[1:14:49] That’s where the skull things live. 那些骷髅爬兽就住那里
[1:14:50] We have an old saying here. “East is best, west is worst!” 当地有句古谚 “东方棒棒哒 西方糟透了”
[1:14:53] That’s why we say it! 这样说是有道理的
[1:14:54] You know, southwest… 至于西南…
[1:14:56] We could talk about that. 还可以商量
[1:14:57] But you’re gonna need a lot more guns if you’re gonna go west. 但要往西的话需要更多枪
[1:15:00] Guys. I think that we should listen to Marlow. 各位 我们应该听马洛的
[1:15:04] This is crazy. 这太疯狂了
[1:15:07] Hey… 嘿
[1:15:08] Your job is finding lost men, right? 你的工作是找到失踪的人 对吧?
[1:15:15] Okay, sir. 你说了算
[1:15:16] But if we reach that position and he’s not there, 但如果我们到达那里他却不在
[1:15:19] we don’t send out a search party. 我们不会派人搜索
[1:15:20] We’re back here by nightfall, understood? 要在傍晚前会回来这里 懂吗?
[1:15:22] In 24 hours, we have to be on the other side of this island. 在24小时内得赶到岛的另一边
[1:15:24] Roger that. Hear you loud and clear. 了解 听得一清二楚
[1:15:27] All right, you heard the man. Moving out in 10. 你们听到了 10分钟后出发
[1:15:30] This is a good group of boys. 真是一群好兄弟
[1:15:32] We’re all gonna die together out here. 我们都会一起死在这里
[1:15:34] You’re a good group of boys to die with, I’ll tell you that much. 我承认跟你们这群兄弟 一起死还不赖
[1:15:38] You shouldn’t have come here. 你们不该来这里的
[1:15:40] Don’t forget to tell me this is a bad idea. 记得提醒我 这是个馊主意
[1:15:43] This is a bad idea. 这是个馊主意
[1:16:20] Yeah, you smell that? 嘿 你们闻到了吗?
[1:16:22] That’s death. 那是死亡的味道
[1:16:27] What the hell is this place? 这到底是什么地方?
[1:16:29] This is what’s left of Kong’s parents. 这是金刚父母的遗骸
[1:16:31] I’ve taken enough photos of mass graves to recognize one. 我拍了够多敌葬岗 算是认得出来
[1:16:35] The crash site’s just on the other side of this valley. 坠机地点在这座山谷的另一边
[1:16:37] We’ll cross through and make it to the highest point west. 我们会穿过 爬上西方的最高点
[1:16:42] This place is a real no-no, sir. 这地方是禁地
[1:16:44] We need to be going to the north side right now. 我们需要立刻去北边
[1:16:46] And you’re welcome to do that, my man. 你请便 老兄
[1:16:49] By yourself. 自己去
[1:16:51] I’m not leaving Jack out there. Now, who’s with me? 我不会丢下杰克 谁会跟我去?
[1:16:55] We can make it. 我们会成功的
[1:16:56] You’re mighty right, we can make it. 对极了 我们会成功的
[1:16:58] Now, stay sharp. Keep an eye out. 机灵点 睁大眼睛
[1:17:04] I’ve only been here 28 years. What do I know? 我在这里只待28年 老子懂什么
[1:17:40] Cole, we don’t got time for that, man. Put the cigarette out. 科尔 没时间了 把烟熄掉
[1:17:56] Watch those fumes! 小心那些烟
[1:17:59] Idiots. 白痴
[1:18:03] Let’s go. We gotta move! 走吧 我们要赶快
[1:18:14] Run! 快逃
[1:18:19] In here! 躲在这里
[1:18:26] Quiet. 安静
[1:18:48] I told you this damn place was a no-no. 我就说这鬼地方是禁忌
[1:18:55] Damn it. 该死
[1:19:26] All right, let’s move. 好 快走
[1:19:28] Rally on me. 队伍跟着我
[1:19:31] Rally up! Rally up! 整队 整队
[1:19:34] Somebody cover the civilians’ six. Let’s move! 谁去保护那些平民 赶快
[1:19:50] Oh, shit. 见鬼
[1:19:54] Randal 朗达
[1:20:04] Set up the 50! 预备机关枪
[1:20:55] Go! 快走
[1:21:17] Bring the torch! Do your thing! 拿喷火器 喷个痛快
[1:21:43] Slivko! 史利哥
[1:21:45] Gas! 有毒气
[1:22:06] Marlow! Sword! 马洛 剑给我
[1:22:33] Slivko, hang on! 史利哥 等我
[1:22:42] This thing’s moving! 怪兽在移动
[1:23:15] Now, look, Colonel. 听着 中校
[1:23:17] You may outrank me, 你可能阶级比我高
[1:23:19] but I’ve been here a hell of a lot longer. 但我待在这里可久了
[1:23:22] And I’m telling you 我郑重告诉你
[1:23:23] that thing that just shredded us was only the first of them. 刚才打爆我们的玩意 只是刚开始的一只
[1:23:27] Now we’re on their turf, 我们闯入它们的地盘
[1:23:28] and we need to turn back toot sweet! 我们需要立马回头
[1:23:31] Not as long as Chapman’s still out there. 只要查普曼还在那里就不行
[1:23:33] I’m sorry, Colonel Packard. 很遗憾 派克中校
[1:23:36] Chapman is dead. 查普曼死了
[1:23:44] Doesn’t change a thing! 计划不变
[1:23:45] We’re still going to that crash site. 我们仍会去坠机地点
[1:23:48] What’s at that crash site that you want so badly? 你到底想在那里找到什么?
[1:23:49] Weapons! Enough to kill it. 武器 足以干掉它的武器
[1:23:52] – Kong didn’t kill Chapman. – But he did kill these men! – 金刚没杀查普曼 – 但他杀了这些人
[1:23:56] My men! 我的弟兄们
[1:23:58] You can’t kill Kong, Colonel. 中校 你不能杀金刚
[1:24:00] Kong is god on this island. 金刚是这座岛上的神
[1:24:01] He’s the only thing keeping them lizard things in the ground. 只有它能阻档大蜥蜴爬出地表
[1:24:04] He’s right, Colonel. We can’t kill Kong. 中校 他说的对 我们不能杀金刚
[1:24:06] Now, that other creature? 至于另一种怪物?
[1:24:07] That’s the threat. And there are more of them down there. 那才是威胁 下面有更多只
[1:24:10] If you take away a species’ natural competition, 如果你破坏物种的自然竞争
[1:24:13] they’ll proliferate out of control. 它们会繁殖到失控
[1:24:14] Then we’ll end them, too! 那我们也要终结它们
[1:24:15] After we bring this thing down. 在我们拿下金刚之后
[1:24:18] I can’t let you do that, Colonel. 中校 我不能让你那样做
[1:24:19] Whoa, whoa. Wait! Hold your fire! 等等 停火
[1:24:24] This is one war we are not gonna lose. 我们绝对不会输掉这场战争
[1:24:26] Nuts! 疯子
[1:24:28] You hear me? This is nuts! 你听到了 这简直疯了
[1:24:30] Please! You need to listen to us! 拜托 你要听我们的
[1:24:31] We’re not at war, Colonel. You’re making a mistake. 这不是交战 你会铸成大错
[1:24:33] Your lies got my men killed! 你们的谎言害我的属下被杀
[1:24:35] – And you’re gonna get us all killed! – Not our fight. – 你会害所有人被杀 – 这不是我们的战争
[1:24:38] Whose side are you on, Captain? 上尉 你站哪一边?
[1:24:40] Okay, Colonel. 好吧 中校
[1:24:42] You’ll find your Sea Stallion three klicks up that ridge. 你去那座山脊找你的海种马
[1:24:45] Now, I’m gonna take these civilians back to the boat. 我会带这些平民回到船上
[1:24:49] And we’ll wait for you there. 我们会在那里等你们
[1:24:50] All right? 好吗?
[1:25:06] Saddle up! 准备出发
[1:25:09] Let’s go kill this thing! 去杀掉金刚吧
[1:25:15] Steve, 史提夫
[1:25:17] you running with the big dogs or staying on the porch? 你要跟我们去打怪 或跟他们去纳凉?
[1:25:20] I don’t wanna be on the porch. 我不想去纳凉
[1:25:22] Marlow, you okay? 马洛 你没事吧?
[1:25:24] We need to stop him. 我们得阻止他
[1:25:26] You wanna talk with him about it again? 你还想跟他争辩?
[1:25:27] He seemed to really go for it the first time. 他一开始就很坚决
[1:25:29] He’s losing his grip. 他失去理智了
[1:25:32] Now, follow me, 跟着我
[1:25:34] and we’ll get off this rock alive. 我们会活着离开这座岛
[1:25:41] Dear Billy… 亲爱的比利
[1:25:43] I’m just trying to get home to you and your mom. 我正设法回家找你和你妈
[1:25:47] You be strong, now. 你要坚强喔
[1:25:50] Much love. 满满的爱
[1:25:58] Make sure those get back to his family. 确定他的家人会收到
[1:26:01] Dear Billy… 亲爱的比利
[1:26:05] Your dad was one of the best to ever do it. 你爸是最优秀的军人
[1:26:15] There’s water close by. 附近有水源
[1:26:17] Are you lost? Which way? 你迷路了吗 走哪一边?
[1:26:21] Hang on. 等等
[1:26:35] Wait here. 在这里等
[1:26:37] I’ve got to get to higher ground to find the river. 我要到高处找到河
[1:26:41] Hey! I’m coming, too. 我也去
[1:26:44] I’ll be right here. 我在这里守着
[1:26:48] Keep your eyes open. 保持警戎
[1:26:51] Up in the trees, too. 也要小心树上
[1:26:53] Why? 为什么?
[1:26:54] Ants. 蚂蚁
[1:26:56] Big ones. 很大只的
[1:26:59] There’s one. 那里就有一只
[1:27:01] Sounds like a bird, but it’s a fucking ant. 听起来像鸟 但居然是蚂蚁
[1:27:12] Gather up everything you can, including those seismic charges. 尽量收集弹药 包括震源药包
[1:27:16] They got his attention the first time. 第一次投弹就引起了它的注意
[1:27:33] This is a bad idea. 这是个馊主意
[1:27:35] Let’s just get on with it. 见机行事吧
[1:27:36] Mills, Cole, 米尔斯 科尔
[1:27:38] let’s prep this ordinance. 准备好炸弹
[1:27:40] Make him a special gift out of that napalm. 特别招待它汽油弹
[1:28:13] The boat must be around that bend. 船一定在河弯附近
[1:30:08] We have to go. Now. 我们该走了 赶快
[1:30:41] Don’t shoot! 别开枪
[1:30:45] Conrad, which way are we going? 康拉德 我们要走哪边?
[1:30:47] You three need to go back to the boat. It’s that way. 你们三人回去船上 往那边
[1:30:50] Wait for us till dawn. 等我们到黎明
[1:30:52] If we’re not back by then, 如果到时我们还没回来
[1:30:54] Just go. 就先走吧
[1:30:55] You ain’t gotta twist my arm. 不必你逼我也会走
[1:30:57] Where are you two going? 你们俩要去哪里?
[1:31:00] We’re going to save Kong. 我们要去救金刚
[1:31:03] Not without me, pal. 伙伴 少不了我
[1:32:45] Oh, dear. 老天
[1:33:10] Men! 兄弟们
[1:33:11] Place your charges. 预备冲锋
[1:33:14] It’s time to show Kong 该是时候向金刚证明…
[1:33:16] that man is king! 人类才是王者
[1:33:20] Arm one. 1号炸弹
[1:33:21] Arm two. 2号炸弹
[1:33:23] Arm three. 3号炸弹
[1:33:26] Packard! 派克
[1:33:34] Don’t do it. 千万不要
[1:33:39] I asked you fellas nice the first time. 我这次不会跟你们好好说
[1:33:42] We don’t wanna fight here, Packard. 我们别在这里争吵
[1:33:43] This thing brought us down! It killed my men! 它害我们坠机 杀了我的属下
[1:33:46] Kong was just defending his territory. 金刚只是在扞卫自己的地盘
[1:33:48] We are soldiers! 我们是军人
[1:33:49] We do the dirty work, 我们负责干肮脏勾当
[1:33:51] so our families and our countrymen don’t have to be afraid! 好让我们的家人和同胞不必害怕
[1:33:54] They shouldn’t even know a thing like this exists! 他们甚至不该知道这玩意的存在
[1:33:58] You’ve lost your mind. 你疯了
[1:34:02] Put that detonator down. 放下引爆器
[1:34:17] Stop! 住手
[1:34:22] The world is bigger than this. 别把世界想得这么狭隘
[1:34:25] Bitch, please! 女人 少插手
[1:34:27] Slivko, get her out of there! 史利哥 把她带走
[1:34:31] You know it’s the wrong thing to do, son. 孩子 你明知这样做是错的
[1:34:51] Put it down, sir. 把它放下 长官
[1:34:53] Packard! 派克
[1:35:08] Come on. 认清吧
[1:35:09] It’s over. 结束了
[1:35:27] That’s the big one. 那就是大的
[1:35:28] Fall back. 撤退
[1:35:33] Go! 快走
[1:35:44] Colonel. 中校
[1:35:46] Sir! 长官
[1:36:09] Die, you mother… 去死吧 你这王八…
[1:36:28] Kong’s down. Let’s go! 金刚倒下了 快走
[1:36:35] They told us to leave at dawn. 他们要我们黎明时离开
[1:36:37] – I know. – It’s dawn. – 我知道 – 已经黎明了
[1:36:38] I know! 我知道啦
[1:36:39] So what are we going to do? 我们怎么办?
[1:36:54] This is the edge of the island. 这是岛的边缘
[1:36:56] Weaver, get up on those rocks and fire a flare. 韦弗 爬上岩壁发射信号弹
[1:37:00] With any luck, Brooks will see it. 运气好的话 布鲁克斯会看见
[1:37:04] We’ll buy you time. 我们会帮你争取时间
[1:37:08] This way. 这边
[1:37:24] Come on. Every second counts. 快点 分秒不能浪费
[1:37:33] Cole! 科尔
[1:37:35] Come on, man, we gotta fall back. 过来 我们要撤退
[1:37:37] Go live your life. 享受你们的人生
[1:37:39] Get out of here. 离开这里
[1:37:43] – Cole, no! – Cole! – 科尔 不要 – 科尔
[1:37:44] – Cole, no! – Stop! – 科尔 不要 – 别去
[1:37:46] Cole! Cole! Cole! – 科尔 – 科尔 科尔
[1:37:49] No! Don’t! 不要 别去
[1:37:51] ALL: Cole! 科尔
[1:37:53] Cole! 科尔
[1:38:01] Come on. Come on, you son of a bitch. 放马过来 你这王八蛋
[1:38:30] Come on! Go! 快点 快走
[1:40:19] Come on! Go! 快点 快走
[1:40:23] Come on! Hurry! 快点 赶快
[1:40:31] Come On! 快点
[1:40:40] Marlow, a little help here! 马洛 帮个忙
[1:40:41] I got it. She’s temperamental. Watch out! 我来 这玩意会闹脾气 当心
[1:41:32] – Clear! – Clear! – 搞定 – 搞定
[1:41:36] Come on, you bastard! 来啊 你这混蛋
[1:42:29] Weaver! 韦弗
[1:44:18] Weaver? Weaver. 韦弗 韦弗
[1:44:20] Hey, hey, hey… Hey… 醒醒
[1:44:26] You’re okay. 你没事了
[1:45:18] So what do you think, fellas? 伙伴们 你们觉得呢?
[1:45:20] This way to Key West? 一路开去西礁岛
[1:45:23] I think it is, brother. 应该是 兄弟
[1:45:26] This place will change. 这个地方会改观
[1:45:28] Word will get out. 消息会传开来
[1:45:30] It always does. 迟早的事
[1:45:32] Well, it’s not coming from us. 至少不会从我们口中说出
[1:45:39] We’ll meet again 我们会重逢
[1:45:44] Don’t know where 不知在哪里
[1:45:46] Don’t know when 不知在何时
[1:45:50] But I know we’ll meet again 但我知道我们会重逢
[1:48:21] Ladies and gentlemen, 各位
[1:48:23] here we go now to the Cub half of number eight. 进入第8局小熊队进攻
[1:48:25] If you want to see a crowd go crazy, 如果你想看疯在群众
[1:48:27] see what happens if this guy hits one right now. 就看这位选手有没有击出
[1:48:30] Fly ball, very deep. 球飞得很远
[1:48:36] And the impossible dream 不可能的梦想
[1:48:38] just became the possible dream! 刚才美梦成真了
[1:56:43] You just gonna sit there? 你们打算坐在那里?
[1:56:48] In the dark. 在黑暗中
[1:56:50] You’re enjoying this, right? 你们乐在其中 对吧?
[1:56:53] Is this fun for you? 你们把这当成乐趣?
[1:56:55] I promise I won’t tell the Russians. 我保证不会告诉俄国人
[1:56:58] – I promise I will tell the Russians. – She’s gonna tell the Russians. – 我保证会告诉俄国人 – 她会告诉俄国人
[1:57:08] Why are you keeping us here? 为什么把我们关在这里?
[1:57:10] – I wanna go home. – We get it. – 我想要回家 – 我们懂了
[1:57:12] There was no island. 根本没有岛
[1:57:13] We were never on an island. 我们从没去过岛上
[1:57:15] Island? 岛?
[1:57:16] What island? 什么岛?
[1:57:17] Brooks, what the hell is going on? 布鲁克斯 搞什么?
[1:57:19] Welcome to Monarch. 欢迎来到帝王计划
[1:57:23] This island is just the beginning. 这座岛只是开端
[1:57:26] There’s more out there. 那里有更多秘密
[1:57:27] What do you mean, “more”? “更多”是什么意思?
[1:57:29] This world never belonged to us. It belonged to them. 这也界从不属于我们 是属于它们
[1:57:32] The question is how long before they take it back. 问题是 还要多久它们会今回来
[1:57:37] Kong is not the only king. 金刚不是唯一的霸主
2017年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Death Proof(金刚不坏)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Sound of Metal(金属之声)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme