英文名称:Knives Out
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:04] | 我的房子 我的规则 我的咖啡 | |
[01:34] | 哈兰·斯隆贝 《火神之穴》 | |
[01:35] | 哈兰·斯隆贝 《一只小猪》 《针尖游戏》 | |
[01:42] | Morning, Mr. Thrombey. | 早上好 斯隆贝先生 |
[01:58] | Mr. Thrombey? You up there? | 斯隆贝先生 你在吗 |
[02:01] | Mr. Thrombey, I’m coming in. | 斯隆贝先生 我进来了 |
[02:14] | Shit! | 见鬼 |
[02:36] | You killed him, you bastard! | 你杀了他 你这个混蛋 |
[02:38] | You murdered him! | 你谋杀了他 |
[02:40] | I didn’t murder nobody! | 我没杀人 |
[02:41] | You slashed his face open. | 你劈裂了他的脸 |
[02:42] | You left him bleeding in the street like a stuck pig, | 让他躺在大街上血流如注 |
[02:45] | then you crushed his skull with a forklift | 然后你用一辆叉车碾碎了他的头 |
[02:47] | and burned his hands off to erase the fingerprints! | 并烧掉了他的双手 毁掉了指纹 |
[02:49] | You’ll never prove it. | 你无法证明 |
[02:51] | We have the nanny-cam footage! | 我们有监控保姆摄像头的录像 |
[02:53] | Alice, turn that off now, please? | 爱丽丝 把那个关了 好吗 |
[02:55] | – You’re under arrest for… – Why? It’s almost over. | -你被捕了… -为什么 就快完了 |
[02:56] | Now. Please, just turn it off. | 快点 拜托了 把它关了 |
[02:57] | What? They’re finding out who did it | 怎么了 他们快找出真凶了 |
[02:58] | and the WiFi sucks in my room, | 再说我房间的无线网信号不好 |
[02:59] | – so give me a break. – Turn it off, now. | -别烦我了 -马上把它关掉 |
[03:00] | – There’s two minutes left. – Alice! | -只剩两分钟了 -爱丽丝 |
[03:01] | – What? There isn’t even anything bad on. – Off! | -凭什么 又没什么不好的东西 -关掉 |
[03:03] | It’s just normal TV | 只是普通的电视剧 |
[03:04] | – and they’re just talking! – They’re talking murder on it! | -他们只是在说话 -他们在说谋杀 |
[03:06] | Normal TV, and they’re just talking! | 普通电视剧而已 他们只是在说话 |
[03:07] | Your sister just had a friend she loved… | 你姐姐刚有个关系很好的朋友… |
[03:09] | – Okay, okay! Okay! Whatever. – slit his throat open | -行行行 随便吧 -割开了自己的喉咙 |
[03:11] | and she doesn’t need to be hearing that right now! | 她现在不应该听到这些 |
[03:12] | Let’s be sensitive! | 注意一点 |
[03:18] | Alice, you can keep watching your show, it’s fine. | 爱丽丝 你继续看你的剧 没事的 |
[03:20] | – No, I guessed who did it anyway. – It’s okay. | -不了 反正我都猜到凶手了 -没事的 |
[03:22] | I’m sorry, Marta. | 抱歉 玛塔 |
[03:24] | That’s OK. | 没事 |
[03:26] | 来电 沃尔特·斯隆贝 | |
[03:27] | It’s Harlan’s son. | 是哈兰的儿子 |
[03:32] | Hi, Walt. | 你好 沃尔特 |
[03:33] | Hi, Marta, It’s Walt. | 你好 玛塔 我是沃尔特 |
[03:35] | Would you mind coming to the house early? | 你能早点来家里吗 |
[03:36] | The police have a few more questions for everybody. | 警察还要再询问一次所有人 |
[03:40] | What? | 什么 |
[04:02] | Excuse me, ma’am. | 不好意思 女士 |
[04:03] | You with the help? | 你是佣人吗 |
[04:05] | Her name’s Marta. She was Grandad’s nurse. | 她叫玛塔 她是爷爷的护士 |
[04:07] | She’s with us. | 她是跟我们一起的 |
[04:08] | “The help”? | “佣人” |
[04:10] | It’s okay. I’m sorry. | 没关系 不好意思 |
[04:12] | No, it’s not okay. What the hell? | 不 有关系 搞什么鬼 |
[04:24] | How are you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[04:27] | Not very good. | 不是很好 |
[04:28] | Alone. | 很孤独 |
[04:31] | Lots of this and not knowing what to do next. | 经常这样 不知道接下来该怎么办 |
[04:35] | Marta, anything you need… | 玛塔 有什么需要就说 |
[04:39] | You’re part of this family. | 你是这个家庭的一员 |
[04:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[04:45] | – How you doing, kiddo? – Linda. | -你还好吗 孩子 -琳达 |
[04:48] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[04:52] | You know, the funeral helped, I guess. Just seeing him. | 办葬礼有所帮助 至少能看到他 |
[04:56] | I thought you should have been there. | 我觉得你应该来参加葬礼的 |
[04:57] | – I was outvoted. – Get arrested! | -但我少数不敌多数 -让警察来抓你吧 |
[04:59] | – Die up your own ass for all I care! – Richard. | -我才不管你的死活呢 -理查德 |
[05:03] | He’s not coming. | 他不来 |
[05:05] | Ransom. Little shit. | 兰森这个小混蛋 |
[05:07] | Missed the funeral. | 葬礼也没来 |
[05:08] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[05:10] | Uh, we’re ready for you now. | 你们可以开始了 |
[05:11] | We’d like to see you one at a time. | 一个一个来 |
[05:13] | All right. Uh, I’ll go first. | 好 我先去 |
[05:15] | I’m assuming this will all be wrapped up | 希望这一切能在今晚的纪念仪式开始前 |
[05:17] | before the memorial tonight. | 都结束 |
[05:20] | We’ll do our best, ma’am. | 我们尽力 夫人 |
[05:24] | So… | 那么… |
[05:25] | How you doing, kiddo? | 你还好吗 孩子 |
[05:28] | We’re just gonna reintroduce ourselves as a formality. | 现在我们重新正式自我介绍一下 |
[05:30] | I am Detective Lieutenant Elliot, | 我是艾略特警督 |
[05:32] | and this is Trooper Wagner. | 这位是瓦格纳警员 |
[05:34] | Now, I’m going to record this, | 现在 我会进行录音 |
[05:38] | just to make things easier. | 以便日后调查 |
[05:40] | All right, we’re with Linda Drysdale | 好了 我们现在和琳达·德莱斯戴尔 |
[05:42] | nee Thrombey, | 原姓斯隆贝 |
[05:43] | Harlan Thrombey’s eldest daughter, | 哈兰·斯隆贝的长女在一起 |
[05:45] | and discussing the events that took place | 讨论一周前被害人去世当晚 |
[05:46] | the night of his demise one week ago. | 所发生的事 |
[05:49] | November eighth. | 也就是11月8日 |
[05:50] | We’re very sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[05:53] | Thank you. That means a lot. | 谢谢 承蒙关心 |
[05:56] | So, we understand on that night the family had gathered | 我们知道那晚你们全家团聚 |
[05:59] | to celebrate your father’s 85th birthday? | 给你父亲庆祝85岁生日 |
[06:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:03] | – How was it? – The party? | -办得如何 -派对吗 |
[06:05] | Pre-my-dad’s-death? | 我爸死前那场吗 |
[06:07] | Oh, it was great. | 挺好的 |
[06:09] | Did anyone besides the family show face? | 有家庭成员以外的人参加吗 |
[06:12] | Fran, the housekeeper. | 弗兰 她是管家 |
[06:14] | He was a nice guy, but he was so hairy. | 他人不错 但毛发太浓密了 |
[06:18] | – Jacob? – And I’ve dated Italian guys. | -雅各布 -我跟意大利人约会过 |
[06:19] | You know what I mean? It was like… | 你懂我意思吗 就像… |
[06:21] | Marta, Harlan’s caregiver. | 玛塔 哈兰的看护 |
[06:24] | Good girl. Hard worker. | 是个乖女孩 工作很卖力 |
[06:26] | Her family’s from Ecuador. | 她家里来自厄瓜多尔 |
[06:28] | And Wanetta. | 还有温娜塔 |
[06:30] | Great nana. Harlan’s mom. | 曾祖母 哈兰的妈妈 |
[06:32] | – Hi, Nana. – His mom? | -你好 曾祖母 -他妈妈 |
[06:35] | – Nana? – Wow. How old is she? | -曾祖母 -她多大年纪了 |
[06:37] | We have no idea. | 不知道 |
[06:39] | Okay, and your son, Ransom, | 好吧 还有你儿子 兰森 |
[06:41] | did he attend as well? | 他也参加了吗 |
[06:42] | Yes, but he left early. | 参加了 但很早就走了 |
[06:45] | Ransom, are you leaving? | 兰森 你要走了吗 |
[06:53] | Right, um… | 好的 |
[06:55] | Would you say that all three of you showed up | 你们三人差不多是同一时间抵达的 |
[06:56] | around the same time? | 可以这么说吗 |
[06:59] | No. | 不是 |
[07:02] | Richard came early to help the caterers set up. | 理查德来得比较早 帮助承办方准备派对 |
[07:06] | Okay. And you and your husband, Richard, | 好的 你和你丈夫 理查德 |
[07:08] | work at a real estate firm in Boston? | 是在波士顿一家房地产公司上班吗 |
[07:09] | No. It’s… It’s my company. | 不是 那…那是我的公司 |
[07:11] | Right. Right. Sorry. | 对 对 抱歉 |
[07:13] | I built my business from the ground up. | 我白手起家成立了自己的公司 |
[07:15] | Oh, just like your father. | 就像你父亲一样 |
[07:17] | You two were very close. | 你们关系非常好 |
[07:19] | We… We had our own secret way of communicating. | 我们俩有专属的秘密沟通方式 |
[07:23] | I mean, you had to find that with dad. | 每个人都会有和爸爸相处的秘诀 |
[07:26] | You had to find a game to play with him, | 得有个可以跟他一起玩的游戏 |
[07:28] | and if you did that, and you played by his rules… | 要是你找到了 并且遵守他的规则… |
[07:38] | Everyone idolizes their dad, right? | 爸爸是每个人心中的偶像 不是吗 |
[07:40] | I don’t know. Do they? | 我不知道 是吗 |
[07:43] | Very much not. | 也不尽然 |
[07:45] | Don’t know why I said that. | 不知道我刚刚为什么这么说 |
[07:47] | But my wife, Linda, does. | 但我妻子 琳达 就是这样 |
[07:49] | Harlan started out with a rusty Smith Corona | 哈兰用一部生锈的打字机开始了写作 |
[07:52] | and built himself into | 最终成为了 |
[07:53] | one of the best-selling mystery writers of all time. | 史上最畅销的推理小说作家之一 |
[07:57] | Seems like all his kids are self-made overachievers. | 他的孩子们似乎也都白手起家 功成名就 |
[08:02] | Sure. | 当然 |
[08:04] | For the record, I’m speaking with Walt Thrombey, | 在此声明 与我对话的是沃尔特·斯隆贝 |
[08:06] | Harlan Thrombey’s youngest son. | 哈兰·斯隆贝最小的儿子 |
[08:08] | So, you run your father’s publishing company? | 你父亲的出版公司是你在经营吗 |
[08:11] | Yeah. It’s my… It’s our… | 是的 这是我的…我们的… |
[08:13] | It’s the family’s publishing company. | 是家族的出版公司 |
[08:15] | Dad trusts me to run it. | 爸爸信任我的经营能力 |
[08:18] | Thirty languages. | 三十种语言 |
[08:20] | Over 80 million copies sold. A real legacy. | 总销量超过八千万本 真正地泽被后世 |
[08:24] | You guys fans? | 你们是他的书迷吗 |
[08:25] | I mean, I don’t do much fiction reading myself, but… | 我不是很爱看小说 但是… |
[08:28] | Big fan. I’m a big fan. | 忠实书迷 我是他的忠实书迷 |
[08:30] | I mean, his plots are just like… | 他笔下的情节就像… |
[08:32] | Like, I won’t spoil it for you but… | 我就不给你剧透了 但是… |
[08:33] | Okay, like Thousand Knives? | 就比如《千支利刃》 |
[08:35] | The Cow and the Shotgun? | 还有《奶牛和猎枪》 |
[08:36] | Like, where do you come up with that? | 这些情节都是怎么想出来的 |
[08:38] | Well, dad said the plots just | 爸爸说这些情节 |
[08:40] | popped into his head, fully formed. | 都是完整地从他脑中蹦出来的 |
[08:42] | It was the easy part for him. | 这对他来说很容易 |
[08:46] | So you’re in the area, right? | 你当晚也在场 对吗 |
[08:48] | You guys probably arrived around the same time. | 你们可能都是差不多时间到的 |
[08:52] | We all got here around 8:00. | 我们都是八点左右到的 |
[08:55] | My wife, Donna, she’s my rock. | 我妻子 唐娜 她是我的主心骨 |
[08:59] | Jesus, Donna! Are you all right? | 我的天 唐娜 你没事吧 |
[09:01] | My son, Jacob, he’s 16. | 我儿子 雅各布 十六岁 |
[09:04] | Very politically active. | 在政治方面非常活跃 |
[09:07] | The boy is literally a Nazi. | 那孩子就是个不折不扣的纳粹 |
[09:08] | He’s an alt-right troll dipshit. | 他就是个另类右派键盘侠 |
[09:11] | Kids today with the Internet, it’s amazing. | 现在的孩子有了互联网 都非同小可 |
[09:14] | So the night went well? | 所以那晚一切都挺好的 |
[09:18] | I mean, we’re all gutted, but, | 我们当然都很伤心 但是 |
[09:20] | I was happy to have that night with him. | 我很高兴能跟他一起度过那样一晚 |
[09:22] | To be by his side. To think about our books | 能陪在他身边 回想我们的书 |
[09:25] | and what we’ve accomplished with them. | 以及我们凭借它们赢得的一切 |
[09:27] | It’s like I can still feel his hand on my shoulder. | 我仿佛还能感觉到他的手放在我的肩膀上 |
[09:32] | Passing the torch. | 把他的火炬传承给我 |
[09:33] | So, we’re here with Joni Thrombey, | 现在这位是琼妮·斯隆贝 |
[09:36] | Harlan Thrombey’s daughter-in-law? | 哈兰·斯隆贝的儿媳 |
[09:38] | Yeah, I married his son, Neil. | 是的 我嫁给了他儿子 尼尔 |
[09:40] | We had one daughter, Meg. | 我们有一个女儿 梅格 |
[09:43] | And then Neil passed on 15 years ago. | 后来 尼尔十五年前去世了 |
[09:47] | But you remained close to the Thrombeys? | 但你仍然跟斯隆贝家的人很亲近 |
[09:50] | They’re my family. | 他们就是我的家人 |
[09:54] | I feel simultaneously freed by | 他们既让我感到自由 |
[09:57] | and supported by them. | 又让我感到被支持着 |
[10:04] | It’s that balance of opposites that’s the nugget of Flam. | 这种对立的平衡正是弗拉姆的可贵之处 |
[10:08] | Sorry, the nugget of… | 抱歉 什么的可贵之处… |
[10:10] | Flam. | 弗拉姆 |
[10:12] | Yeah, Flam, your skincare company. Sorry. | 想起来了 弗拉姆 你的护肤公司 抱歉 |
[10:14] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你了 |
[10:16] | Yeah, it’s skincare, | 是的 是做护肤的 |
[10:17] | but it promotes a total lifestyle. | 但它推崇的是一整套生活方式 |
[10:20] | Self-sufficiency with an acknowledgement of human need. | 通过承认自身需求来自给自足 |
[10:23] | That’s Flam. | 这就是弗拉姆 |
[10:24] | But it’s also Harlan. | 但它也是哈兰的理念 |
[10:26] | He got me and Meg through some tough times. | 他帮我和梅格撑过了一些很艰难的日子 |
[10:29] | Grandad gives my mom a yearly allowance | 爷爷按年给我妈生活费 |
[10:31] | and he’s never missed wiring | 而且他从来没有忘记 |
[10:32] | a tuition payment to my schools. | 帮我把学费汇给学校 |
[10:36] | He’s a genuinely selfless man. | 他是个非常无私的人 |
[10:39] | But you left the party early? | 但你却提前离开了派对 |
[10:41] | Have fun. | 好好玩 |
[10:42] | To see some friends at Smith. | 去史密斯那里见几个朋友 |
[10:43] | You know dad pays for her | 你知道爸爸出钱供她念什么 |
[10:45] | crypto-Marxist-post-deconstructural- | 秘密马克思主义后解构 |
[10:49] | feminist-poetry-theory-whatever major? | 女权诗歌理论什么的专业吗 |
[10:52] | She could have stuck around for the cake. | 她明明可以留下来吃完蛋糕再走的 |
[10:55] | I think Linda was upset. | 我觉得琳达不太高兴 |
[11:00] | But Harlan understood. | 但哈兰很理解 |
[11:06] | Right. | 好吧 |
[11:07] | You two showed up to the party around the same time… | 你俩差不多是同一时间出现在派对上的 |
[11:11] | If I could pause? | 能暂停一下吗 |
[11:13] | Because I just… | 我实在… |
[11:15] | Who is that guy? | 那人到底是谁啊 |
[11:17] | And why are we doing all this again? | 而且为什么又要这样再来一次 |
[11:18] | This is just some follow-up questions. | 只是一些后续提问 |
[11:20] | Um, we’re attempting to be thorough, | 我们想调查得彻底些 |
[11:21] | so we can figure out the manner of death. | 好查明死因 |
[11:23] | So by “manner of death,” you mean if someone killed him? | 你说”死因” 意思是可能是有人杀了他 |
[11:26] | If one of us killed him? | 可能是我们中的一个杀了他 |
[11:28] | – One of his family killed him? – No, no, Walt, Walt, no, no… | -他的某个家人杀了他 -不 沃尔特 不 |
[11:30] | Is that what you’re suggesting, Lieutenant? | 你是那个意思吗 警督 |
[11:32] | No one’s saying that, okay? | 没人那么说 好吗 |
[11:33] | This is all pro-forma. | 这都是例行公事 |
[11:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:37] | So who the fuck is that? | 所以那人他妈是谁 |
[11:41] | This is Benoit Blanc. | 这位是贝努瓦·布兰克 |
[11:43] | – Benoit Blanc? – Yes. | -贝努瓦·布兰克 -是的 |
[11:46] | Mr. Blanc is a private investigator of great renown. | 布兰克先生是位颇负盛名的私家侦探 |
[11:49] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[11:50] | I read a tweet about a New Yorker article about you. | 我在推特上看过《纽约客》关于你的一篇文章 |
[11:53] | “The Last of the Gentlemen Sleuths.” | 《最后一位绅士侦探》 |
[11:56] | You solved that case with the tennis champ? | 你破了网球冠军那个案子 |
[11:59] | You’re famous. | 你很有名 |
[12:01] | Mr. Blanc is not with the police department | 布兰克先生不是警局的人 |
[12:03] | and not officially involved in the case, | 也没有正式参与这个案子 |
[12:05] | but he’s offered to consult. | 但他会作为顾问提供意见 |
[12:07] | Now, I happily obliged, and I can vouch for him. | 我很荣幸 我也可以为他担保 |
[12:09] | Mr. Blanc, I know who you are. | 布兰克先生 我知道你是谁 |
[12:11] | I read your profile in the New Yorker. | 我在《纽约客》上读过你的简介 |
[12:13] | I found it delightful. | 我非常喜欢 |
[12:15] | I just buried my 85-year-old father | 我刚埋葬了我85岁的父亲 |
[12:19] | who committed suicide. | 他是自杀身亡的 |
[12:21] | Why are you here? | 你所来为何 |
[12:24] | I’m here at the behest of a client. | 我是受一名客户的委托而来的 |
[12:27] | Who? | 谁 |
[12:30] | I cannot say. | 恕难奉告 |
[12:32] | But let me assure you this. | 但我可以向你保证 |
[12:34] | My presence will be ornamental. | 我在这里只是个装饰 |
[12:37] | You will find me a respectful, | 你将发现我是个心怀敬意的 |
[12:40] | quiet, passive observer | 安静的 被动的 |
[12:44] | of the truth. | 真相观察者 |
[12:47] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[12:48] | Are we getting there? | 那找到真相了吗 |
[12:50] | Nearly. | 快了 |
[12:51] | Harlan’s nurse, she was at the party | 哈兰的护士 她也出席了派对 |
[12:53] | in a professional capacity? | 是为了提供专业服务吗 |
[12:55] | Marta? | 玛塔 |
[12:57] | I guess. | 应该是吧 |
[12:58] | Harlan hired her to be around to take care | 哈兰雇她待在身边 |
[13:00] | of whatever medical needs popped up. | 以应对各种医疗需求 |
[13:03] | But really, she’s like part of the family. | 但说实话 她就像我们家的一员 |
[13:06] | Good kid. | 她是个好女孩 |
[13:08] | Been a good friend to Harlan. | 也成了哈兰的好友 |
[13:09] | Family’s from Paraguay. | 家里是从巴拉圭来的 |
[13:11] | Linda really likes her work ethic. | 琳达非常赞赏她的职业操守 |
[13:15] | “Immigrants. We get the job done.” | “我们移民 干活很靠谱” |
[13:20] | – I… – From Hamilton. | -我… -音乐剧《汉密尔顿》里的 |
[13:22] | Oh, Hamilton. | 《汉密尔顿》啊 |
[13:24] | It’s so good. It’s so good. | 太棒了 真棒 |
[13:25] | I saw it at The Public. | 我在纽约公共剧院看的 |
[13:28] | May I just, um… | 我能不能… |
[13:31] | Then I’ll recede, but… | 我马上就消失 但在此之前 |
[13:33] | As a self-made man myself, | 我自己也是白手起家 |
[13:36] | I have to express my admiration | 我必须表达我的钦佩之情 |
[13:38] | for how you followed in your father’s footsteps. | 你如此稳扎稳打地追随你父亲的脚步 |
[13:43] | – Thank you. – Just marvelous. | -谢谢 -太棒了 |
[13:45] | You know, the whole family, too. | 你们整个家族都是 |
[13:47] | And Joni with her thing, | 琼妮有她的事业 |
[13:49] | and Walt with his publishing empire… | 沃尔特有他的出版帝国 |
[13:52] | It’s… | 真是… |
[13:54] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[13:56] | Yes, I mean, Walt, he’s done well | 当然 沃尔特做得很好 |
[13:59] | with what dad gave him. | 毕竟有爸爸给他的资源 |
[14:02] | Not that it matters. | 当然这不重要 |
[14:03] | But really, dad hands him a book twice a year | 但说真的 爸爸每年给他两本书 |
[14:06] | and Walt publishes it. | 而沃尔特就拿去出版 |
[14:09] | It’s just not the same. | 我跟他可不太一样 |
[14:10] | But surely Walt runs the merchandising, adaptations, | 但沃尔特肯定还经营周边产品 改编权 |
[14:14] | film and television rights, I mean… | 影视化版权… |
[14:16] | Are you baiting me, Detective? | 你是在套我的话吗 侦探 |
[14:20] | You know he doesn’t. | 你明知道他根本没做那些 |
[14:22] | And if you think I am dumb enough | 如果你觉得我蠢到 |
[14:24] | to be baited into talking family business, | 能被人套出关于家族生意的话 |
[14:27] | into shit-talking my baby brother, | 或者我弟弟的坏话 |
[14:30] | in front of a police detective, | 而且是在一个警探 |
[14:31] | and a state trooper… | 和一个警员面前… |
[14:33] | Walt doesn’t run shit. | 沃尔特什么都不经营 |
[14:35] | Because there are no TV and film rights. | 因为根本就没有什么影视化版权 |
[14:38] | Harlan never allowed any adaptations of his books. | 哈兰从不允许对他的书进行任何改编 |
[14:41] | Hated the idea. | 他不喜欢这想法 |
[14:42] | No. | 不会吧 |
[14:43] | Yeah! | 真的 |
[14:44] | Drives Walt nuts. | 让沃尔特很抓狂 |
[14:46] | ‘Cause that’s where the real money is. | 因为那才是真正赚钱的部分 |
[14:48] | When Walt would get a little Irish courage in him, | 每当沃尔特借酒壮胆 |
[14:51] | he’d get into it with Harlan. | 他就会去纠缠哈兰 |
[14:52] | Did he “get into it” at the party? | 他在派对上有”纠缠”吗 |
[14:55] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[14:57] | Come on, Dad! | 拜托 爸 |
[14:58] | Wouldn’t leave him alone, the poor guy. | 他根本不肯让他清闲 可怜的家伙 |
[14:59] | The Netflix guys, their business affair guy… | 网飞那些人 他们的商务代表… |
[15:00] | Harlan finally had to give him the hook. | 哈兰最终不得不炒了他 |
[15:03] | I didn’t hear what he said, | 我没听到他具体说了什么 |
[15:04] | but he must’ve really handed him his lunch. | 但他肯定是把他踢出局了 |
[15:07] | ‘Cause Walt was like a wounded puppy the rest of the night. | 因为沃尔特后面整晚都像只受伤的小狗一样 |
[15:10] | What? Richard said what? | 什么 理查德说了什么 |
[15:12] | No. Jesus. We did not get “into it.” | 不 天啊 我们没有”纠缠” |
[15:14] | I’m just trying to get an accurate impression. | 我只是想有个准确的画面 |
[15:18] | Harlan took you aside at the party. | 哈兰在派对上把你叫到了一旁 |
[15:20] | When you returned, you were chastened. | 你回来后懊悔至极 |
[15:26] | What did Harlan say to you? | 哈兰到底对你说了什么 |
[15:29] | The Netflix guys, their business affair guy. | 网飞那些人 他们的商务代表 |
[15:31] | He sent something over. It’s hard numbers this time, | 他送了点东西过来 这次的开价不错 |
[15:33] | and I just think this is a window | 我觉得过了这个村 |
[15:35] | that’s not gonna stay open. | 就没这个店了 |
[15:37] | We need to take advantage of it | 我们要牢牢抓住 |
[15:38] | and then you just need to look at the numbers! | 你只要看看价钱就好 |
[15:40] | – Yeah, Walt, look… – Dad! Dad! | -是 沃尔特… -爸 爸 |
[15:42] | You… You put me in charge of our books. | 是你让我负责我们的书 |
[15:45] | Let me be in charge! Let me do this! Please! | 就让我做主 让我做这个吧 求你了 |
[15:48] | They’re not our books, son. | 儿子 那不是我们的书 |
[15:50] | They’re my books. | 是我的书 |
[15:52] | And this is not how I wanted to have this conversation. | 我也不希望我们谈着谈着就吵起来 |
[15:56] | But you’re right, you’re right. | 但是你说得对 很对 |
[15:57] | It’s unfair of me to keep you tethered | 我栓着你做不该你管的事情 |
[16:02] | to something that isn’t yours to control. | 是不公平的 |
[16:05] | What? | 什么 |
[16:06] | No, I’ve done you a grave disservice. | 对 我严重地伤害了你 |
[16:11] | All these years, | 这么多年来 |
[16:12] | I’ve kept you from building something | 我一直阻碍了你 |
[16:15] | of your own that was yours. | 建立属于自己的事业 |
[16:19] | But you’re not going to be running | 但是你很快就不再负责 |
[16:22] | the publishing house anymore. | 出版社的业务了 |
[16:25] | You’re free of it. | 你自由了 |
[16:30] | Dad, are you firing me? | 爸 你是把我给炒了吗 |
[16:32] | No… | 不 |
[16:34] | We’ll talk details tomorrow. | 我们明天再谈细节 |
[16:36] | My mind’s made up. | 我心意已决 |
[16:39] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[16:49] | We talked. We had a business discussion about e-books. | 我们谈了谈 关于电子书业务 |
[16:53] | Jesus. It was nothing. | 天啊 没什么 |
[16:56] | You want to talk about an argument, | 你要是说吵架的话 |
[16:58] | hell, Ransom had an argument with him. | 兰森跟他吵了一架 |
[17:00] | Ransom, that’s, uh, | 兰森 就是 |
[17:01] | Richard and Linda’s son? | 理查德和琳达的儿子 |
[17:04] | Look, we all love Ransom, he’s a good kid. We love him. | 我们都爱兰森 他是个好孩子 我们爱他 |
[17:09] | But? | 但是 |
[17:10] | But he’s always been the black sheep of the family. | 但他一直都是家里的害群之马 |
[17:13] | And I’m not trying to… | 我不是想… |
[17:15] | I like to keep stuff like this in the family. | 通常而言 家丑不可外扬 |
[17:17] | But with Ransom, he’s never had a job. | 但是兰森 他从来不工作 |
[17:20] | And Dad, for some unknown reason, | 而我爸 不知道为什么 |
[17:23] | always supported him. | 还一直养着他 |
[17:24] | They have this love-hate bond. They fight. | 他们之间爱恨交加 总吵架 |
[17:29] | But that night, God, they had a blowout. | 但是那天晚上 天啊 吵翻天了 |
[17:32] | About what? | 因为什么 |
[17:33] | Are you goddamn insane? | 你是不是疯了 |
[17:35] | Couldn’t make it out really, but it was huge. | 猜不出来是什么 但是很激烈 |
[17:38] | And it’s strange they went into another room to do it. | 奇怪的是 他们是去另外一个房间吵的 |
[17:41] | Usually they like to stoke up drama | 通常他们就喜欢当着全家人的面 |
[17:44] | in front of the whole family. | 针锋相对 |
[17:46] | Speaking of getting into it… | 说到”纠缠” |
[17:49] | You were at the house early, to help the caterers set up. Did… | 你提前抵达了 帮忙准备派对 你… |
[17:53] | Did you converse with Harlan at that time? | 你当时跟哈兰有过谈话吗 |
[17:57] | Well, he was there. We must have spoke. | 他在场 我们肯定说过话 |
[17:59] | In his study? | 在他的书房里呢 |
[18:03] | I don’t think so. | 没有 |
[18:04] | You see, I spoke with the caterer this morning, | 我今天早晨问过承办人 |
[18:08] | she didn’t see you helping her staff. | 她没看见你帮她的员工 |
[18:10] | She did hear Harlan in a screaming match | 倒是听到哈兰那天下午 |
[18:13] | with somebody that afternoon in his study. | 跟人在书房里吵了一架 |
[18:16] | Yeah, I don’t… | 是的 我不… |
[18:18] | Screaming match? | 吵了一架 |
[18:20] | No. | 不 |
[18:23] | But Joni was here, too. | 但是琼妮也在 |
[18:25] | She was early, so it might have been her. | 她来得早 可能是跟她 |
[18:27] | You can maybe ask her. | 你们可以问问她 |
[18:28] | These were two male voices. | 是两个男人的声音 |
[18:30] | Harlan shouted the phrase… | 哈兰喊道 |
[18:32] | You tell her or I will! | 你去告诉她 不然我亲自去 |
[18:35] | “You tell her | “你去告诉她 |
[18:38] | or I will!” | 不然我亲自去” |
[18:41] | Bells ringing? | 想起来了吗 |
[18:51] | That’s none of your business. | 这不关你的事 |
[18:53] | You stay out of my marriage. | 你别插手我的婚姻 |
[18:54] | I know my daughter, and she would want to know. | 我了解我女儿 她会想要知道的 |
[18:57] | I’ve put all of it in this letter to her. | 我已经都写在这封给她的信里了 |
[18:59] | Tomorrow, she gets it. | 明天 她就能看到 |
[19:01] | Harlan, I’m warning you. | 哈兰 我警告你 |
[19:03] | – No, she deserves to know. – You stay out of my marriage. | -不 她有权知道 -别插手我的婚姻 |
[19:05] | She deserves to know, and you’re gonna tell her. | 她有权知道 你来告诉她 |
[19:07] | – The hell I am! – You tell her or I will! | -我绝不 -你去告诉她 不然我亲自去 |
[19:13] | Yes. I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[19:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:20] | Harlan had finally decided to put his mom in a nursing home | 哈兰终于下定决心要把他妈妈送到养老院 |
[19:25] | and Linda had always opposed that. | 琳达一直都反对这事 |
[19:27] | And I wanted to wait until we got back | 我想要等到 |
[19:28] | to Boston, uh, to tell Linda, | 我们回到波士顿再告诉琳达 |
[19:31] | so, to avoid a whole scene, | 免得大闹一场 |
[19:33] | and Harlan wanted me to tell her then. | 但是哈兰想让我当时就告诉她 |
[19:37] | That was it. | 就这事 |
[19:39] | Sorry. Forgot. | 对不起 忘了 |
[19:42] | The house? | 房子 |
[19:44] | Early. Richard said you were there. | 到得早 理查德说你在场 |
[19:47] | I was at the house early. | 我确实来得早 |
[19:50] | To see Harlan? | 为了见哈兰 |
[19:53] | To see Harlan. | 为了见哈兰 |
[19:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:57] | What were you seeing Harlan about? | 你找哈兰什么事 |
[20:00] | It was just a mix-up with the, uh, | 关于梅格的学费 |
[20:02] | the payment for Meg’s tuition. | 付款方面出了差错 |
[20:04] | I’m… I’m… | 我… 我… |
[20:06] | I’m sorry to press, | 抱歉我要问细点 |
[20:07] | but what kind of mix-up? | 究竟是什么差错呢 |
[20:12] | Yeah, the school hasn’t got the check yet. | 学校还没收到支票 |
[20:13] | I don’t know why Alan didn’t mail it. | 我不知道艾伦为什么没寄出 |
[20:16] | Well, Alan didn’t mail it | 艾伦没寄出 |
[20:17] | because he caught a discrepancy. | 是因为他发现有出入 |
[20:20] | Alan’s office has been wiring tuition directly to the school | 艾伦的办公室一直都是按你的要求 |
[20:24] | as per your request. | 把学费直接汇给学校的 |
[20:26] | But Phyllis’s office that handles your yearly allowance | 但是负责你每年生活费的菲利斯办公室 |
[20:29] | has been wiring tuition monies directly to you as well. | 也一直都在直接给你汇学费款 |
[20:34] | You have been double-dipping Meg’s tuition | 你一直都收着双份的梅格学费 |
[20:37] | and stealing from me. | 从我这偷钱 |
[20:39] | $100,000 a year, | 每年十万 |
[20:42] | for the past four years. | 偷了四年 |
[20:43] | Harlan, I don’t know how this mix-up happened, | 哈兰 我不知道怎么会出这种差错 |
[20:46] | – but I swear to God… – So, now I am writing this tuition check, | -但我发誓 -现在我给你开这张学费支票 |
[20:49] | but you must know that this is the last money | 但是你要知道 这是你和梅格 |
[20:52] | you or Meg will get from me. | 从我这拿到的最后一笔钱了 |
[20:55] | Please, you don’t understand… | 别这样 你不了解… |
[20:56] | Joni, I know it’ll hurt, | 琼妮 我知道你会难受 |
[20:58] | but it’s all for the best. | 但这都是为了你们好 |
[21:02] | My mind’s made up. | 我心意已决 |
[21:06] | It was, uh, a money wiring issue | 是跟学校办公室之间 |
[21:09] | with the office at the school. | 汇款出了差错 |
[21:10] | So I had to ask Harlan to cut a check for the semester. | 所以我让哈兰为这学期的学费开张支票 |
[21:14] | No big deal. | 没什么大事 |
[21:16] | Well… | 好吧 |
[21:17] | Why don’t we, uh, | 我们还是 |
[21:18] | just take a little break and we’ll resu… | 先休息一下 然后再… |
[21:20] | Oh, no… | 不… |
[21:21] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[21:30] | Richard! | 理查德 |
[21:33] | Joni, have you seen Richard? | 琼妮 你见到理查德了吗 |
[21:34] | No, I was, uh, just done with the, um… | 没有 警察刚问完我 |
[21:36] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[21:39] | No. | 没见到 |
[21:40] | Damn it. Richard! | 该死 理查德 |
[21:44] | Richard? | 理查德 |
[22:15] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[22:27] | See, I might be a victim of my own expectation here, | 可能我期望过高了 |
[22:30] | but when the great Benoit Blanc | 但是当大名鼎鼎的贝努瓦·布兰克 |
[22:32] | comes knocking at my door, | 来敲我门的时候 |
[22:34] | I expect it’s going to be about something, | 我就期待着能有什么 |
[22:35] | if not extraordinary, | 就算不离奇 |
[22:37] | then at least interesting. | 至少也是有趣的事 |
[22:40] | But… I’m sorry, | 但是 恕我直言 |
[22:41] | this is an open-and-shut case of suicide | 这明摆着是一起自杀案 |
[22:43] | and, uh, quite frankly, Benny, we’re getting to the point | 说实话 贝尼 我们得谈谈 |
[22:46] | where I need to know what we’re doing here. | 我们究竟是在干什么 |
[22:47] | The method? | 自杀方式 |
[22:50] | Throat slit? | 割喉 |
[22:52] | Typical for a suicide? | 是典型的自杀方式吗 |
[22:54] | Yes, I mean, that’s dramatic. | 是 我知道 是有点夸张 |
[22:56] | But look around. | 但是你看看周围 |
[22:58] | I mean, the guy practically lives in a Clue board. | 老爷子简直是活在推理游戏中 |
[23:07] | Come on, Benny, talk to me, all right? | 拜托 贝尼 跟我说说行吗 |
[23:10] | Now, you tell me to invite all of these people back | 你让我把所有人请回来 |
[23:13] | for questioning all over again. I get it. | 再问一遍 我懂 |
[23:15] | Listen, I’ve had boots on the ground | 我已经派人在这个郡 |
[23:16] | in this county for a while now. | 巡逻了好一阵了 |
[23:17] | People are generally what they seem to be. | 大家都跟表面上看起来差不多 |
[23:19] | You’re not gonna find murderers in this family. | 凶手不在这家人中 |
[23:21] | This is a pleasant family | 这家人家庭和睦 |
[23:22] | with the usual quarrels, | 偶尔争吵 |
[23:23] | but no possible motives for murder. | 但是没有杀人动机 |
[23:26] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[23:32] | Harlan Thrombey’s nurse. Marta… | 哈兰·斯隆贝的护士 玛塔… |
[23:35] | – Cabrera. – Marta Cabrera. | -卡布瑞拉 -玛塔·卡布瑞拉 |
[23:36] | – Miss Cabrera, you can just wait inside… – Please. | -卡布瑞拉小姐 请在里面等 -这边请 |
[23:38] | – and we’ll be with you in… – Miss Cabrera. | -我们很快就… -卡布瑞拉小姐 |
[23:43] | I’ve been doin’ a little pokin’. | 我做了一点调查 |
[23:45] | You were hired on a part-time basis | 你是一名注册护士 |
[23:47] | as a registered nurse, yes? | 在这里兼职 对吗 |
[23:49] | Yes. I don’t work for a VNA. | 是的 我没有加入家访护士协会 |
[23:52] | Harlan hired me directly. | 直接受雇于哈兰 |
[23:53] | Take a seat, please. | 请坐吧 |
[23:55] | And you’re paid a flat rate | 你拿的是固定工资 |
[23:58] | for how many hours a week? | 一周工作几小时 |
[24:02] | Well, I started at 15, and then he… | 最初每周十五小时 后来他… |
[24:06] | He needed more help. | 他需要更多帮助 |
[24:07] | Medical help? | 医疗方面的吗 |
[24:11] | He needed a friend. | 他需要一个朋友 |
[24:15] | Does having a kind heart make you a good nurse? | 有善心就能成为好护士吗 |
[24:20] | All right, Blanc, I mean, this is… | 好了 布兰克 你不能… |
[24:21] | Yeah, yeah. Marta? We were just discussing | 知道了 玛塔 我们刚说到 |
[24:24] | possible motives in the family. | 家庭成员是否有杀人动机 |
[24:26] | I suspect that Harlan has told you | 我猜哈兰应该会对你坦言 |
[24:28] | much unfiltered truth about each of ’em. | 每个人的真实情况 |
[24:31] | And a little bird has told me, | 根据我所掌握的信息 |
[24:34] | how shall I put this delicately… | 该怎么委婉地表达呢 |
[24:38] | You have a regurgitative reaction | 说谎会使你产生 |
[24:42] | to mistruthin’. | 反胃反应 |
[24:45] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[24:46] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[24:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:51] | It’s something I’ve had since I was a kid. | 我从小就这样 |
[24:54] | It’s a physical thing that I… | 是生理反应 |
[24:56] | Just the thought of lying… | 一想到说谎 |
[24:58] | Yeah, it makes me puke. | 我就会呕吐 |
[25:00] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[25:06] | Is Richard havin’ an affair? | 理查德是不是出轨了 |
[25:12] | Why do men instinctively | 男人为什么总是 |
[25:14] | pull at loose threads on their parachutes? | 本能地自寻死路 |
[25:19] | What? | 什么 |
[25:28] | Richard? | 理查德 |
[25:31] | – An affair? – Yeah. | -出轨 -对 |
[25:34] | A yes or no will do. | 只要回答是或不是就行 |
[25:38] | No. | 不是 |
[25:44] | Shit! | 我去 |
[25:45] | – Oh, my god! – Dear girl, I’m sorry. | -天啊 -姑娘 抱歉 |
[25:47] | I assumed you were speaking figuratively. | 我以为你只是比喻 |
[25:49] | – I have Wet-Naps in the car. – All right, here, here. | -我车上有湿巾 -好了 给你 |
[25:51] | Just take a sip of this. | 喝口水 |
[25:53] | Take that. | 拿着 |
[25:54] | That’s quite somethin’. | 不可思议 |
[25:56] | – Thanks. – But I was obviously right. | -谢谢 -但我显然猜对了 |
[25:59] | Richard is having an affair. | 理查德确实出轨了 |
[26:00] | His father-in-law found out and confronted him. | 他的岳父发现后当面与他对峙 |
[26:03] | “You tell her or I will.” | “你去告诉她 不然我亲自去” |
[26:04] | Okay, but even if that were the case, he… | 好 就算是这样 他… |
[26:06] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[26:07] | – Yeah. – Even if that were the case, I mean, | -我没事 -就算是这样 |
[26:09] | protecting a relationship as a motive, | 为了防止出轨被曝光而起杀心 |
[26:11] | that’s weak sauce. You know that. | 这动机不够充分 你应该清楚 |
[26:12] | Well, then there is Joni. | 还有琼妮 |
[26:15] | – Joni? – Joni? | -琼妮 -琼妮 |
[26:16] | Lifestyle guru Joni? | 养生大师琼妮 |
[26:17] | No, Harlan was supporting her and her daughter | 不可能 哈兰在资助她们母女 |
[26:19] | and that’s the opposite of a motive. | 她们不可能想让他死 |
[26:20] | And if that support was threatened… | 那如果资助有中断的风险… |
[26:21] | Miss Cabrera, one moment, please. | 卡布瑞拉小姐 请稍等 |
[26:23] | Yes, I just wanna get some Scope. | 我只是想去漱漱口 |
[26:24] | Miss Cabrera… | 卡布瑞拉小姐 |
[26:27] | Was Harlan plannin’ on cutting off Joni’s allowance? | 哈兰是不是打算中断琼妮的生活费 |
[26:33] | Oh, Joni. | 琼妮啊 |
[26:36] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[26:40] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[26:41] | All right, don’t answer that | 如果你又想吐 |
[26:42] | if you’re gonna puke again, please. | 就别回答了 拜托 |
[26:43] | Meg said he paid the school directly. | 梅格说他是直接向学校汇款的 |
[26:46] | Joni said he sent the money to her. | 琼妮说他是把钱汇给自己的 |
[26:48] | Both were true. | 两人说的都是真话 |
[26:50] | She was pocketing the double payment. | 她私吞了第二笔钱 |
[26:52] | Harlan found out, | 哈兰发现后 |
[26:53] | and cut her off without a cent. | 就一分也不给她了 |
[26:54] | Yes? | 对吗 |
[26:55] | So she bumps him off for the inheritance? | 所以她就为了分得遗产把他杀了 |
[26:59] | Come on, no, have you seen her Insta? | 得了吧 你看过她的社交媒体主页吗 |
[27:01] | She’s an influencer. | 她是网络红人 |
[27:02] | No, allowance as a motive? | 对 为了生活费而杀人 |
[27:04] | Again, more weak sauce. | 这同样说不通 |
[27:05] | You’re just dumpin’ that vat of weak sauce on me. | 你给出的动机都不够强烈 |
[27:07] | Granted. But she lied to me. | 同意 但她说谎了 |
[27:10] | All three of them did. | 他们三个都说谎了 |
[27:11] | Three? | 三个 |
[27:14] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[27:15] | I see where you’re going with this. | 我明白你的意思了 |
[27:17] | Harlan had turned Walter down before regarding film rights, | 哈兰之前就拒绝过沃尔特出售影视化版权 |
[27:20] | but that night, somethin’ Harlan said shook him. | 但那天晚上 哈兰又说了什么话刺激了他 |
[27:23] | Now we look at the pattern. | 看看他的行为模式 |
[27:24] | Harlan was cleanin’ house. | 哈兰在清理门户 |
[27:27] | No wonder. | 怪不得 |
[27:30] | Did he plan to fire Walter? | 他是不是准备开除沃尔特 |
[27:31] | Can I just wait inside? | 我能不能在里面等 |
[27:32] | I feel like I shouldn’t be here. | 我好像不应该待在这里 |
[27:33] | Yeah, please, just wait inside. | 好 请在里面等吧 |
[27:35] | Stay close, all right? | 别走太远 好吗 |
[27:41] | You have been very patient, my friend. | 你很有耐心 我的朋友 |
[27:44] | And yes, | 是的 |
[27:46] | you are right. | 你说得对 |
[27:47] | None of these weak alibis and domestic squibbles | 不论是薄弱的不在场证明还是家庭纷争 |
[27:49] | answer your question… | 都无法回答你的问题 |
[27:51] | “Why is Benoit Blanc here?” | “贝努瓦·布兰克为什么会来” |
[27:54] | Well, now I will tell you why. | 我来告诉你原因 |
[27:57] | I’m here because this mornin’, | 我来这里是因为今天早上 |
[27:59] | someone dodged a very important question. | 有人回避了一个非常重要的问题 |
[28:03] | Who? | 谁 |
[28:05] | Me. | 我 |
[28:06] | Linda asked who hired me. | 琳达问我是受谁委托 |
[28:09] | Well, who hired you? | 你是受谁委托 |
[28:11] | I do not know. | 我不知道 |
[28:14] | An envelope of cash showed up at my apartment yesterday | 昨天我收到了一个装满现金的信封 |
[28:16] | with a news clippin’ of Thrombey’s death. | 和斯隆贝死讯的新闻剪报 |
[28:19] | An envelope? That worked? | 一个信封就把你招来了 |
[28:22] | An envelope of cash. | 装满现金的信封 |
[28:25] | So somebody suspects foul play | 这就说明有人怀疑其中有鬼 |
[28:27] | and goes through this ha cha dance of hiring me, | 费尽心思隐瞒身份 |
[28:31] | of staying anonymous. | 雇我查案 |
[28:33] | It makes no damn sense. | 这根本说不通 |
[28:37] | Compels me, though. | 却让我无法抗拒 |
[28:40] | Walk me through everyone’s whereabouts | 再说一遍案发时 |
[28:42] | at the time of death. | 每个人的行踪 |
[28:45] | We know that the party ended around 11:30. | 派对结束时大约是十一点半 |
[28:48] | – Good night, Joni. – ‘Night. | -晚安 琼妮 -晚安 |
[28:49] | Marta took Harlan upstairs | 玛塔陪哈兰上楼 |
[28:51] | to give him his meds. | 帮他注射药物 |
[28:54] | The stairs leading up to Harlan’s bedroom | 通向哈兰卧室和阁楼办公室的楼梯 |
[28:56] | and his attic office creak horribly | 踩上去会发出很响的吱嘎声 |
[28:59] | and Linda is a light sleeper. | 而琳达睡觉很浅 |
[29:01] | So we know every time | 所以我们掌握了 |
[29:02] | someone took the stairs that night. | 当晚所有上下楼梯的记录 |
[29:07] | The first was when Joni heard a ka-thunk | 第一次是琼妮听到 |
[29:09] | from somewhere above her in the house. | 楼上某个地方发出”咣当”一声 |
[29:20] | She’s concerned about Harlan, | 她担心哈兰 |
[29:21] | so she goes up to investigate… | 所以上楼查看情况 |
[29:25] | Waking Linda. | 吵醒了琳达 |
[29:27] | Harlan was in his attic office with Marta. | 哈兰和玛塔在阁楼办公室 |
[29:29] | – Hi, Joni. – I thought… Hi. | -你好 琼妮 -我好像…你好 |
[29:31] | He explained that they had just knocked over the Go board. | 他解释说他们刚刚把围棋棋盘打翻了 |
[29:33] | I just knocked over the Go board, so… | 我刚刚打翻了围棋棋盘 所以… |
[29:35] | You know, that game with the grid and stones? | 就是格子棋盘石头棋子的那种棋 |
[29:37] | They play it every night. | 他们每晚都会下 |
[29:38] | He was fine. “Go to bed.” | 他没事 “回去睡吧” |
[29:39] | Go to bed, Joni. | 回去睡吧 琼妮 |
[29:41] | – Love you. ‘Night. – Love you. | -爱你 晚安 -爱你 |
[29:42] | – So she did. – Bye. | -于是她照做了 -再见 |
[29:45] | Ten minutes later, | 十分钟后 |
[29:46] | Linda is awoken a second time… | 琳达再次被吵醒 |
[29:50] | By Marta leaving. | 玛塔离开了 |
[29:52] | Walt, I’m leaving. | 沃尔特 我走了 |
[29:54] | Walt was smokin’ a cigar on the porch with his son. | 沃尔特在门廊抽雪茄 他儿子也在 |
[29:56] | He saw her leave and drive off. | 他看到她出门 开车离开 |
[29:59] | Noted the time. | 他看了下时间 |
[30:01] | Midnight. | 是午夜 |
[30:08] | Fifteen minutes later, | 十五分钟后 |
[30:10] | Linda is awoken for the third and final time… | 琳达第三次也是最后一次被吵醒 |
[30:15] | By someone coming down the stairs. | 是有人下楼梯 |
[30:17] | Harlan, who came down for a midnight snack. | 是哈兰 下楼吃夜宵 |
[30:20] | Dad, go back to bed. | 爸爸 回去睡觉 |
[30:21] | Which Walt tried to discourage. | 沃尔特试图劝阻他 |
[30:24] | Based on this, | 基于以上事实 |
[30:25] | the medical examiner determined the time of death | 法医判定死亡时间 |
[30:27] | to be between 12:15 and 2.00 a.m. | 在凌晨十二点一刻和两点之间 |
[30:30] | As Walt was finishing his cigar at about 12:30, Meg came home. | 沃尔特十二点半左右抽完雪茄 梅格回家了 |
[30:34] | She went straight to bed. | 她直接回房间睡觉了 |
[30:36] | Walt and Jacob turned in shortly after that. | 沃尔特和雅各布很快也回去睡觉了 |
[30:40] | And sometime later that night, | 那天夜里晚些时候 |
[30:43] | it’s undetermined, but possibly near 3:00 a.m., | 时间不确定 但可能是凌晨三点左右 |
[30:46] | Meg woke up because the dogs were barking outside. | 梅格被外面的狗叫声吵醒 |
[30:49] | She used the bathroom, went back to bed. | 她上了洗手间 又继续睡了 |
[30:52] | That’s it. All right? | 就是这样 |
[30:54] | Now, everyone’s stories matched, | 每个人的说法都吻合 |
[30:56] | every moment accounted for. | 每个时间点都能对应 |
[30:58] | And there is no other staircase up to Harlan’s room? | 没有其他楼梯通往哈兰的房间吗 |
[31:02] | None. Just the creaky one. | 没有 就那个嘎吱响的 |
[31:04] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[31:05] | So, we know that Ransom didn’t do it | 我们知道不是兰森干的 |
[31:08] | because he wasn’t there. | 因为他不在场 |
[31:09] | Marta couldn’t have. | 玛塔也不可能 |
[31:11] | Harlan was still alive when she left. | 她离开时哈兰还活着 |
[31:12] | – Yeah. – Meg… | -没错 -梅格 |
[31:14] | Meg came home during the window | 梅格在死亡时间段内 |
[31:15] | – of the time of death, right? – Now look, look, it was a… | -回家的 不是吗 -听着 这… |
[31:17] | Except it was a suicide, all right? | 但这确实是自杀 好吗 |
[31:19] | Harlan slit right through his carotid. | 哈兰割开了自己的颈动脉 |
[31:21] | We saw from the blood splat patterns that they were uninterrupted, | 我们看到血迹喷溅形态完全未遇阻挡 |
[31:24] | meaning, it’s almost impossible for anyone | 意味着当时几乎不可能 |
[31:26] | to have been around him at the time. | 有人在他身旁 |
[31:29] | He’s the one who cut his own throat, all right? | 是他自己割了喉 好吗 |
[31:30] | I don’t know why we keep goin’ over this. | 我不明白为什么还要一遍遍调查 |
[31:32] | Physical evidence can tell a clear story with a forked tongue. | 物证推断出的案情也可能是完全错误的 |
[31:37] | – What? – And as we can see from this mornin’, | -什么 -从今天早上的情况可以看到 |
[31:40] | everyone can lie. | 每个人都会撒谎 |
[31:44] | Well, almost everyone. | 几乎每个人 |
[31:49] | Miss Cabrera… | 卡布瑞拉小姐 |
[31:52] | We kept you waiting all afternoon, | 我们让你等了一下午 |
[31:53] | because I wanted to hear from you last. | 是因为我想听你最后一个说 |
[31:56] | I needed an entire picture of the evening in my head, | 我需要在脑海中构建那晚完整的故事线 |
[32:00] | and your piece of it is at its very center. | 而你那部分是其中最关键的 |
[32:06] | So, please take your time. | 所以不着急 慢慢讲 |
[32:10] | You took Mr. Thrombey upstairs at 11:30 | 你十一点半送斯隆贝先生上楼 |
[32:15] | and left at midnight. | 并于午夜离开 |
[32:17] | Think very carefully | 仔细回想 |
[32:19] | and with as much detail as possible. | 越详细越好 |
[32:23] | Tell us what happened in that half hour? | 告诉我们那半个小时里发生了什么 |
[32:31] | – Up, up, up, I got it. – Yeah, you got it? | -上上上 我可以 -你可以吗 |
[32:33] | Up, up, up, I got it. Up, up, up, I got it. | 上上上 我可以 上上上 我可以 |
[32:36] | – Up, up, up, I got it. – Okay, that’s… | -上上上 我可以 -好的 |
[32:38] | Harlan… | 哈兰 |
[32:39] | – Up, up, up, I got it. – Let’s… | -上上上 我可以 -我们… |
[32:40] | Up, up, up, I got it. | 上上上 我可以 |
[32:42] | – Okay. – No second thoughts. | -好了 -不要犹豫 |
[32:44] | No. No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不不不 |
[32:45] | – Get up here! – I had a glass of champagne. | -上来 -我喝了一杯香槟 |
[32:47] | – Harlan, listen to me. – We are… | -哈兰 听我说 -我们… |
[32:49] | – It’s late. I had… – You’ve only had one glass. | -很晚了 我喝了… -你只喝了一杯 |
[32:50] | – Exactly. A glass of champagne. I don’t… – We are not breaking | -没错 一杯香槟 我不能 -我们不能 |
[32:52] | tradition on my birthday! | 在我生日这天打破传统 |
[32:54] | Can you just take your goddamn medicine and go to bed? | 你能快点用药然后去睡觉吗 |
[32:57] | If you’re gonna put that vile shit in me, | 如果你想把那瓶破药注入我体内 |
[32:59] | you have to earn it. | 就得付出努力 |
[33:00] | On my birthday. | 今天是我生日 |
[33:02] | – Oh, God. – Eighty-fifth birthday. | -老天 -85岁生日 |
[33:03] | – Fine. Jesus! – I’m so old. | -好吧 天啊 -我这么老了 |
[33:06] | – I’m so old. – You really love drama, huh? | -我这么老了 -你是真喜欢搞事情啊 |
[33:09] | Marta. | 玛塔 |
[33:10] | Okay, let’s do this. Nine-by-nine. | 来吧 用九乘九的格子 |
[33:11] | – Right. – You ready? | -好 -你准备好了吗 |
[33:12] | – I’ll whip your ass. – Are you sure? | -我会吊打你 -你确定吗 |
[33:14] | Yeah. Yeah. | 当然 当然 |
[33:16] | How dare you. | 口气挺大 |
[33:19] | I know how this is gonna end. | 我知道结局会如何 |
[33:22] | What is that? | 这是什么路数 |
[33:24] | Why can’t I beat you at this game? | 为什么我下围棋总赢不了你你 |
[33:26] | Because I’m not playing to beat you. | 因为我下棋不是为了赢你 |
[33:27] | I’m playing to build a beautiful pattern. | 我是要摆出美丽图案 |
[33:29] | That’s elder abuse. | 你这是虐待老人 |
[33:30] | I’m gonna call the AARP. | 我要打给退休人员协会 |
[33:32] | Don’t make me get the belt, abuelo. | 别让我拿皮带捆你 老爷爷 |
[33:33] | It’s basically over. | 基本已经输了 |
[33:37] | My only hope is that an earthquake will strike. | 我唯一的希望就是地震来袭 |
[33:40] | But what are the chances? | 但这有多大可能呢 |
[33:45] | Hello? | 来人 |
[33:46] | Hello? Hello? | 来人 来人 |
[33:48] | Hello? Get under a door frame! | 有人吗 快躲门框下 |
[33:50] | Yes! | 棒 |
[33:55] | Such a bad loser you are! Meds, then bed. | 你真是输不起 打针然后睡觉去 |
[33:59] | I’m done with you. | 我受够你了 |
[34:01] | That’s fair. | 行吧 |
[34:05] | Walt is smoking that filthy cigar out there on the porch. | 沃尔特在外面门廊吸他那恶心的雪茄 |
[34:08] | Dead and nasty things. | 恶心还致死的玩意 |
[34:12] | How was tonight? | 今晚过得怎么样 |
[34:13] | Tonight was good. | 今晚还好 |
[34:16] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[34:18] | I know you weren’t looking forward to it. | 我知道你并不期待今晚 |
[34:19] | No. But I did it. | 确实 但我做到了 |
[34:22] | I cut the line on all four of ’em. | 我断了他们四个人的钱 |
[34:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:27] | Wasn’t easy. | 并不容易 |
[34:30] | This goddamn fortune. | 这该死的财富 |
[34:34] | You know, sometimes I think that everything I’ve given my family, | 有时我会想 我给家人的一切 |
[34:37] | I’ve done maybe without knowing, | 或许是不自觉 |
[34:40] | or maybe to keep them beneath me. | 或许是为了让他们屈居我之下 |
[34:44] | I certainly should have… | 我确实应该… |
[34:47] | I don’t know, encouraged Walt to write his own stories, | 或许…鼓励沃尔特写自己的书 |
[34:51] | not just be a caretaker of mine. | 而不只是代管我的书 |
[34:55] | Like you said I should. | 就像你说的那样 |
[34:57] | And then be a father and not just a provider for Joni, | 当好琼妮的父亲而不只是给钱 |
[35:01] | like you also said. | 这也是你说的 |
[35:02] | And I could have been kinder to Linda and Ransom… | 我本可以对琳达和兰森更好 |
[35:07] | Jesus! Ransom. | 老天 兰森 |
[35:11] | There’s so much of me in that kid. | 那孩子跟我太像了 |
[35:15] | Confident. Stupid. | 自信 愚蠢 |
[35:18] | I don’t know, protected. | 还被保护得很好 |
[35:20] | Playing life like a game, without consequence. | 视人生如游戏 不计后果 |
[35:27] | Until you can’t tell the difference | 直到甚至不能区分 |
[35:30] | between a stage prop | 道具刀 |
[35:33] | and a real knife. | 和真刀 |
[35:36] | You know, I don’t fear death. | 要知道 我不惧怕死亡 |
[35:38] | But, oh, God, | 但是 老天 |
[35:40] | I’d like to fix some of this before I go. | 我想在死前解决好一些事 |
[35:44] | Close the book with a flourish. | 完美落幕 |
[35:49] | I guess we’ll see. | 我们就等着看吧 |
[35:51] | I guess we will. | 是的 |
[36:00] | You had a long day. | 你今天很累了 |
[36:02] | You wanna do drugs? | 想用点药吗 |
[36:04] | You mean the good stuff? | 你是说好东西吗 |
[36:05] | Yeah? | 要吗 |
[36:07] | Come on, send me to la-la land. | 快来 送我去极乐之境 |
[36:11] | Just a tiny bit, okay? | 就一点 好吗 |
[36:13] | Why did I wait till my mid-age to become a morphine user? | 为什么我人到中年才开始用吗啡 |
[36:16] | What a schmuck. | 真是个笨蛋 |
[36:18] | What a nudnik. This… | 真是讨厌 这… |
[36:21] | This stuff is the best. | 这东西是最棒的 |
[36:28] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[36:30] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[36:34] | This is what I just gave you 100 milligrams of. | 我刚刚给你注射了一百毫克这个 |
[36:38] | I messed up. | 我搞混了 |
[36:40] | You gave me 100 milligrams of the good stuff? | 你给我注射了一百毫克好东西 |
[36:46] | Excuse me, what is the good stuff’s dosage supposed to be? | 那个 好东西的用量应该是多少来着 |
[36:50] | Let’s not call it that right now, okay? | 别叫它好东西了 行吗 |
[36:52] | Three milligrams. | 三毫克 |
[36:53] | Oh, that’s much less. | 那可少多了 |
[36:55] | So what happens? | 那么接下来会怎样 |
[36:57] | I’m gonna give you an emergency shot of Naloxone, | 我会给你紧急注射一针纳洛酮 |
[36:59] | so you don’t die in 10 minutes. | 否则你会在十分钟内死去 |
[37:01] | Oh, well, no pressure. | 好吧 不用着急 |
[37:03] | You know, this is an interesting | 你知道吗 这是个有趣 |
[37:06] | and efficient method of murder. | 而且有效的杀人方法 |
[37:08] | I need to write this down. | 我得把它记下来 |
[37:10] | So, if someone switched the meds on purpose, | 所以 如果有人故意把药调包了 |
[37:14] | I’d be dead in 10 minutes. | 我就会在十分钟内死掉 |
[37:16] | Like stone-cold dead? | 救不过来的那种死掉吗 |
[37:18] | Yes. You’ll feel symptoms in five. | 是的 你在五分钟内就会出现症状 |
[37:20] | Sweats, disorientation, and then… | 出汗 方向感迷失 然后… |
[37:23] | Yes. That big dose injected, within 10, your… | 对 那么大剂量 十分钟内 你的… |
[37:26] | Your brain… | 你的大脑… |
[37:28] | Yes, 10 minutes. | 是的 十分钟 |
[37:30] | From the moment of injection? | 从注射开始算 |
[37:32] | It’s eight-ish now. | 现在还剩八分多钟了 |
[37:34] | And even if the victim called for an ambulance | 即使受害者在刚出现症状时 |
[37:37] | when he first felt the symptoms | 就叫了救护车 |
[37:38] | and if he lived in a great big country house like we do, | 如果他住在像我们这样的乡下别墅 |
[37:42] | the ambulance would take at least 15 minutes to arrive | 救护车至少得十五分钟才能到 |
[37:45] | and it’d be too late. | 那就为时已晚了 |
[37:48] | If the victim didn’t have the emergency Naxostuff. | 如果受害者没有那个纳什么的药的话 |
[37:53] | Marta? | 玛塔 |
[37:55] | – Do you have the Naxostuff? – Yes, I’m gonna find it. | -你有那个药吗 -有 我会找到它的 |
[37:59] | I have it because it comes with the kit, | 肯定有 因为它是医疗包自带的 |
[38:01] | so it should be here. It has to be. | 所以它应该在这里 肯定在 |
[38:04] | It’s like… | 它就像… |
[38:14] | It’s not here, Harlan. | 它不在这里 哈兰 |
[38:17] | I don’t know why it’s not here. | 我不知道它为什么不在 |
[38:18] | So, I’m gonna use the phone, okay? | 我得打电话了 好吗 |
[38:21] | To call an ambulance. | 叫救护车 |
[38:36] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[38:39] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[38:42] | Marta, listen to me. | 玛塔 听我说 |
[38:45] | – Harlan, I need to call the ambulance. – Stop this! | -哈兰 我得叫救护车 -停下 |
[38:46] | – Stop this, Marta! – They need to get here. | -停下 玛塔 -得让他们过来 |
[38:47] | – There’s no time! You have to listen! – What? | -没时间了 你必须听好 -什么 |
[38:49] | I’m calling the family! | 我要把全家人都叫过来 |
[38:55] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[38:56] | – Are you nuts? – Don’t make a noise. | -你疯了吗 -别出声 |
[38:57] | – Harlan, we have to call the ambulance. – Marta, listen to me! | -哈兰 我们得叫救护车 -玛塔 听我说 |
[38:59] | We don’t have time! | 我们没时间了 |
[39:00] | – What’s going on? – Listen to me! | -到底怎么回事 -听我说 |
[39:02] | Now, if what you said is true, I’m gone. | 如果你说的没错 我就死定了 |
[39:04] | There’s no saving me. | 没有办法救我的 |
[39:05] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[39:06] | We have six minutes. | 我们只有六分钟 |
[39:07] | – No, I… – Wait, no. We have got to get you out of this! | -不 我 -不 我们得让你摆脱嫌疑 |
[39:10] | Think of your mom. | 想想你妈妈 |
[39:13] | My mom? | 我妈妈 |
[39:15] | Marta, get behind me, get behind me. | 玛塔 到我身后去 我身后 |
[39:17] | Don’t make a noise. | 别出声 |
[39:19] | Harlan? | 哈兰 |
[39:21] | Marta? | 玛塔 |
[39:22] | Everything all right? | 一切都好吗 |
[39:23] | – Oh, hi, Joni. – I thought… Hi. | -你好 琼妮 -我好像…你好 |
[39:26] | I thought I heard something. Is everything okay? | 我好像听到了什么声音 一切都好吗 |
[39:28] | No, no. We’re fine. We’re fine. | 没事 我们很好 很好 |
[39:30] | Well, I just knocked over this Go board. Sorry about that. | 我只是刚把围棋棋盘打翻了 不好意思 |
[39:34] | – Everyone’s all right? – Yeah, fine. | -你们都没事 -是的 我们很好 |
[39:36] | No, no. Go to bed, Joni. | 没事 回去睡吧 琼妮 |
[39:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:40] | Maybe we can talk tomorrow about the family… | 也许明天我们可以谈谈家里… |
[39:42] | Tomorrow’s fine. | 明天 没问题 |
[39:44] | – Goodnight. Love you. ‘Night. – Love you. Bye. | -晚安 爱你 -爱你 再见 |
[39:50] | Come on. | 过来 |
[39:52] | Pay attention, now. | 现在仔细听我说 |
[39:55] | Your mom | 你的妈妈 |
[39:56] | is still undocumented. | 现在仍然是非法移民 |
[39:58] | And if this is your fault, | 如果这事最终归咎于你 |
[40:00] | she’ll be found out and at best deported | 那她的身份就会被发现并被驱逐出境 |
[40:02] | and your family will be broken. | 你的家庭就会破碎 |
[40:04] | We’re not gonna let that happen, are we, huh? | 我们不会让这发生的 对吗 |
[40:07] | But you have to do exactly what I tell you. | 但你必须严格按我说的做 |
[40:11] | Will you do this, Marta? | 你愿意吗 玛塔 |
[40:14] | This last thing for me? | 为我最后做一件事 |
[40:17] | For your family? | 也为你的家人 |
[40:22] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我做什么 |
[40:25] | Go downstairs as noisily as you can | 下楼的时候动静越大越好 |
[40:28] | and then say goodbye loudly. | 然后大声地说再见 |
[40:30] | Walt, I’m leaving. | 沃尔特 我走了 |
[40:31] | Call attention to the time… | 尽量让他们留意时间 |
[40:32] | God, it’s midnight already. | 天啊 已经午夜了 |
[40:33] | If you can. | 如果可以的话 |
[40:36] | Drive out the gate. | 开车出大门 |
[40:38] | Then to avoid the security cameras, | 为避开监控摄像头 |
[40:40] | pull off the road before the carved elephant. | 在大象雕塑之前停车 |
[40:44] | Wait. Was it before or after? | 等等 是在雕塑之前还是之后 |
[40:46] | After the carved elephant. | 在大象雕塑之后 |
[40:48] | No, he said before. Was it? | 不 他说的是之前 对吗 |
[40:50] | Beafterfore the carved elephant. | 在大象雕塑前后 |
[40:51] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[40:56] | Park, and come back on foot up to the house. | 停好车 步行回房子 |
[41:00] | Take the side yard pass through the little gate. | 从小门走侧院小路进来 |
[41:04] | The dogs will know you, they shouldn’t bark. | 狗都认识你 它们应该不会叫 |
[41:08] | You’ve got to get up to the third floor | 你得在不被人发现的情况下 |
[41:10] | without being seen. | 回到三楼 |
[41:12] | And the only way is to climb the side trellis | 唯一的方法就是从侧面的棚架爬上来 |
[41:14] | and come in through the trick hall window. | 然后通过走廊上的暗窗进入房子 |
[41:17] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[41:18] | I am not. Do it. | 我没开玩笑 就这样做 |
[41:29] | And for God’s sake, don’t make any noise! | 而且千万不要弄出任何动静 |
[41:42] | Once you’re inside, now this is the tricky part… | 你进来之后 就是棘手的部分了 |
[41:45] | This is the tricky part? | 这才是棘手的部分 |
[41:47] | Get my robe and cap from my bedroom | 到我卧室里找到我的睡袍和帽子 |
[41:50] | and put them on. | 把它们穿戴上 |
[41:52] | Harlan… | 哈兰… |
[41:53] | This is crazy. I don’t think I can do that. | 这太疯狂了 我觉得我做不到 |
[41:55] | No, we need to make this so airtight that the average cop | 不 我们必须要做到无懈可击 |
[41:58] | will entirely dismiss you as a suspect. | 让普通警察完全忽略你的嫌疑 |
[42:00] | It sounds crazy, but it’ll work. | 这听起来很疯狂 但会管用的 |
[42:07] | Walt is smoking outside, and he’ll see you | 沃尔特在外面抽烟 他会看到你出来 |
[42:11] | through the glazed window. | 隔着釉面窗户 |
[42:12] | Dad? Go back to bed. | 爸爸 回去睡觉 |
[42:16] | You were seen leaving. | 有人看到你离开了 |
[42:17] | The security cameras show you driving off. | 监控摄像头也拍到你开车离开了 |
[42:20] | And 20 minutes later, | 而二十分钟后 |
[42:22] | I’m seen alive and well by my son. | 我儿子看到我活得好好的 |
[42:25] | You see, you’ve gone from suspect number one | 你看 你从头号嫌疑人 |
[42:28] | to an impossibility. | 变成了不可能的凶手 |
[42:30] | Leave the way you came | 原路返回 |
[42:32] | and don’t be seen. | 不要被发现 |
[42:45] | Ransom? | 兰森 |
[42:48] | Are you back again already? | 你又回来了吗 |
[42:54] | Drive home. | 开车回家 |
[42:56] | And sometime in the next few days | 接下来的几天内 |
[42:58] | the police will question you. | 警察会来询问你 |
[43:00] | No. No, no, no. No! | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[43:03] | I can’t lie! | 我不能说谎 |
[43:05] | You know I can’t lie! I’ll puke! | 你知道我不能说谎 我会吐的 |
[43:06] | Well, then don’t lie. Tell fragments of the truth. | 那就不要说谎 只说部分的真相 |
[43:09] | In this exact order. | 严格按这个顺序说 |
[43:18] | I took him upstairs. | 我送他上楼 |
[43:21] | We played our nightly game of Go. | 我们像平常每晚一样下了围棋 |
[43:25] | At some point, he knocked the board over | 中途他把棋盘打翻了 |
[43:27] | and Joni came up to check on us. | 然后琼妮上楼来查看我们的状况 |
[43:34] | I gave him pain medication. | 我给他注射了止痛药 |
[43:37] | He pulled his shoulder last week. | 他上周把肩膀拉伤了 |
[43:41] | And I left him in his study. | 然后我就离开了 他一个人留在书房里 |
[43:44] | At midnight | 午夜时分 |
[43:45] | I said goodbye to Walt, | 我对沃尔特说再见 |
[43:49] | went home. | 然后就回家了 |
[43:50] | What kind of medication did you give him? | 你给了他什么药 |
[43:55] | Since his injury, I’ve been giving him | 他受伤之后 我一直在给他 |
[43:56] | a 100 milligram IV push of Toradol. | 注射一百毫克的痛力克 |
[44:00] | It’s a non-narcotic analgesic. | 那是一种非麻醉性止痛药 |
[44:02] | And to help him sleep, | 为了帮助他入睡 |
[44:04] | three milligrams of morphine. | 我还给了他三毫克的吗啡 |
[44:07] | And the family was aware of this? | 他的家人知道这些吗 |
[44:09] | Yes, of course. | 是的 他们当然知道 |
[44:10] | Did you notice anything strange | 你有注意到他 |
[44:12] | or off about his demeanor? | 有任何不同寻常的行为吗 |
[44:18] | No. | 没有 |
[44:23] | Well, that sounds about right. | 听起来没问题 |
[44:26] | Thank you, Miss Cabrera. | 谢谢你 卡布瑞拉小姐 |
[44:47] | Hey, sis, people are gonna start getting here | 姐 大家快要过来 |
[44:48] | for the memorial pretty soon. | 参加纪念仪式了 |
[44:50] | Are you… | 你… |
[44:54] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[44:56] | I was just thinking about Dad’s games. | 我只是在想爸爸的那些游戏 |
[45:00] | This all feels like one… | 这一切就像是… |
[45:03] | Like something he’d write, not do. | 他笔下的情节 而非真实发生的事 |
[45:06] | I keep waiting for the big reveal. | 我一直在等待揭示真相的时刻 |
[45:11] | Where it’ll make sense. | 到那时一切都说得通了 |
[45:13] | Wouldn’t that be nice? | 要是那样就好了 |
[45:16] | Oh, Walt. | 沃尔特 |
[45:21] | I don’t think he killed himself. | 我不觉得他是自杀的 |
[45:23] | I don’t. I really don’t. | 我不觉得 真不觉得 |
[45:25] | There’s this Hallmark movie | 贺曼公司拍了一部电影 |
[45:26] | called Deadly by Surprise with Danica McKellar. | 叫《意外致死》 是丹妮卡·麦凯拉演的 |
[45:29] | And in it, she plays this wife | 她在里面演一个 |
[45:30] | who’s getting poisoned by her husband, | 被丈夫下毒的妻子 |
[45:33] | but he’s doing it little by little, | 但他是一点点下的毒 |
[45:34] | so she doesn’t know it | 所以她未曾察觉 |
[45:35] | and she goes crazy, and she kills herself. | 后来她发了疯 自杀了 |
[45:38] | And my cousin, who’s a receptionist | 我的表妹在法医办公室 |
[45:39] | at the medical examiner’s office, | 当接待员 |
[45:41] | she says that stuff totally happens. | 她说这种事完全有可能发生 |
[45:43] | It’s not even 3% as crazy | 其疯狂程度还不及 |
[45:45] | as the stuff she’s seen come through there. | 她在那里见过的事情的百分之三 |
[45:47] | So, I’m just like… | 所以我只是… |
[45:49] | Oh, God, yeah! | 老天 没错 |
[45:51] | I mean, don’t like him because you love him. | 别因为你爱他就喜欢他 |
[45:53] | No, I don’t like him, he’s an asshole. | 不 我才不喜欢他 他就是个混蛋 |
[45:56] | But maybe an asshole is what we needed. | 但说不定我们就需要一个混蛋呢 |
[45:59] | Oh, my God, yeah, | 我的天 是啊 |
[46:00] | an asshole is what Germany needed | 德国人在三十年代那会儿 |
[46:02] | – in 1930-whatever. – Here we go. | -也需要一个混蛋 -又来了 |
[46:03] | Come on, Joni, those two things don’t even conflate. | 得了 琼妮 这两件事压根不能相提并论 |
[46:06] | – There is the problem… – Oh, Jesus. | -问题在于… -上帝啊 |
[46:09] | I’m gonna disappear until the politics talk is done. | 政治话题结束前我还是消失好了 |
[46:11] | – You, my friend… – You want some champers? | -你 我的朋友… -要来点香槟吗 |
[46:14] | I can’t. I’m technically working. | 不行 严格来讲我在工作 |
[46:15] | Why don’t you take off your red cap, Richard, | 别维护特朗普了 理查德 |
[46:18] | and look around you? | 看看你周围 |
[46:19] | The streets are literally flooded with Nazis. | 街上到处都是纳粹分子 |
[46:21] | No, no, no. No, no, no. | 不不不 不不不 |
[46:22] | – We are losing our way of life and our culture. – That’s right. | -我们正在失去我们的生活方式和文化 -正是 |
[46:26] | There are millions of Mexicans coming. | 上百万的墨西哥人正在涌入 |
[46:28] | – Oh, God, really? – Don’t make this a race thing. | -天啊 你来真的吗 -这不是种族歧视 |
[46:29] | You always make this a race thing. I would say the same thing | 你们总觉得这是种族歧视 如果是欧洲移民 |
[46:30] | Yeah, this is not about race. | 没错 这不是种族歧视 |
[46:32] | if they were European immigrants. | 我也会说同样的话 |
[46:34] | Oh, yeah? So, if the Swiss were, like, | 是吗 如果是瑞士人 |
[46:36] | – clogging in the streets… – No. No, no, we allow them in | -堵住了街道 -不不 我们接纳他们 |
[46:38] | and they think they own what’s ours. | 然后他们就反客为主了 |
[46:39] | They’re putting children in cages! | 他们把孩子们关在笼子里 |
[46:42] | – I mean, these are camps! – Yes. | -简直就是集中营 -没错 |
[46:43] | Come on, Joni, | 行了 琼妮 |
[46:44] | nobody’s saying that isn’t bad, | 没人觉得那是什么好事 |
[46:46] | but the parents have some blame here. | 但要怪就怪家长们 |
[46:48] | Oh, for what? For wanting a better life for their kids? | 因为什么 因为想给孩子创造更好的生活吗 |
[46:50] | – Isn’t that what America is… – For breaking the law! | -这不正是美国精神吗 -因为他们违法了 |
[46:54] | – And you’re gonna hate hearing this, – My God. | -你不会想听这话的 -老天 |
[46:56] | but it’s true, America is for Americans. | 但这是实话 美国是属于美国人民的 |
[46:58] | Don’t point at me. | 别指着我 |
[46:59] | Where’s Marta? Is she still here? | 玛塔去哪了 她还在这里吗 |
[47:00] | – Oh, God, don’t. – Marta! | -老天 别这样 -玛塔 |
[47:01] | – Come on over. – No, Richard. | -过来 -别 理查德 |
[47:03] | Come on over, Marta. Please, come over. | 过来 玛塔 请你过来 |
[47:05] | You’re shitting me. | 你开什么玩笑 |
[47:06] | Marta, | 玛塔 |
[47:07] | your family is from Uruguay, but you did it right. | 你家里是乌拉圭的 但你用了正确的方式 |
[47:11] | I mean, what I’m saying is they did it legally. | 我是说 他们是通过合法途径移民的 |
[47:13] | She did it the right way. | 她用了正确的方式 |
[47:15] | You work hard, | 你努力工作 |
[47:17] | and you’ll earn your share from the ground up. | 从零开始挣得财富 |
[47:19] | Just like Dad and like all the rest of us. | 就像爸爸 像我们所有人一样 |
[47:22] | And I’ll bet you agree with me, right? | 我想你们都同意我说的话吧 |
[47:24] | Oh, just leave the poor girl alone, Richard. | 别烦这可怜的姑娘了 理查德 |
[47:26] | It’s okay! I just wanna hear what she has to say! | 没事的 我只想听听她会怎么说 |
[47:29] | It’s okay, Marta, you can speak. | 没事的 玛塔 你尽管说 |
[47:30] | Oh, sweetheart, don’t feel pressure to answer. | 亲爱的 你不一定要回答 |
[47:32] | – This is just a… – Look… | -这只是… -听着 |
[47:33] | – Please don’t. – If you wanna become an American, | -请别这样 -如果你想成为美国人 |
[47:36] | there are legal ways to do it. | 可以走合法途径 |
[47:38] | But if you break the law, | 但如果你违反了法律 |
[47:40] | it doesn’t matter how good your heart is, | 那么就算你的初心再好 |
[47:42] | you gotta face the consequences! | 也得承担后果 |
[47:45] | Are you goddamn insane? | 你他妈的是疯了吗 |
[47:47] | – It’s done. – I’m warning you. | -我已经弄完了 -我警告你 |
[47:55] | That’s when I ask her, I’m like, | 于是我问她说 |
[47:56] | “Tonya, what is wrong with people, literally?” | “托雅 说真的 人们都是怎么了” |
[47:59] | Oh, my God! Marta, what? | 天啊 玛塔 怎么了 |
[48:01] | Marta? | 玛塔 |
[48:03] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[48:04] | Whoa, whoa. Hey. Breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[48:06] | – Oh, my gosh. – Marta, are you okay? | -我的天 -玛塔 你还好吗 |
[48:09] | Hey, Fran, do you still have your stash? | 弗兰 你还有藏货吗 |
[48:17] | Take ’em whenever you need ’em. | 你需要可以随时来拿 |
[48:18] | They’re just drying out since you gave me that Juul. | 你给我那支电子烟后我就不怎么抽这些了 |
[48:21] | Thanks, Fran. | 谢了 弗兰 |
[48:23] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[48:25] | I’m sorry. I’m just very, very sorry. | 抱歉 我真的非常抱歉 |
[48:26] | – Stop. Stop saying you’re sorry. Jesus! – I hate this. | -别再说抱歉了 老天 -我也不想这样 |
[48:29] | Oh, God, my heart won’t stop… | 老天 我的心脏无法停止地… |
[48:31] | I can’t… | 我无法… |
[48:33] | It’s just everything… No, thank you. | 就是所有事情都…不用 谢谢你 |
[48:38] | That’s where Fran keeps her stash? | 弗兰就把东西藏在这里吗 |
[48:42] | Who’s gonna open a clock? | 谁会去查看一个座钟呢 |
[48:45] | Do you want dinner, Nana? | 您想吃晚餐吗 奶奶 |
[48:47] | Dinner? To eat? | 晚餐 吃晚餐 |
[48:49] | – To eat? – Walt? | -吃晚餐 -沃尔特 |
[48:51] | – Nana? – Walt, Walt, she’s fine. | -奶奶 -沃尔特 沃尔特 她好得很 |
[48:52] | She ate the entire salmon spread already. | 她把三文鱼抹酱全吃光了 |
[48:56] | Walt? Did you tell Marta yet, what we all talked about? | 沃尔特 你告诉玛塔我们刚刚谈的事情了吗 |
[48:59] | No, not yet. Is now a good time? | 还没有 现在说合适吗 |
[49:01] | Yes. Yes, a very good time, right now. | 是的 现在正好 就现在 |
[49:03] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[49:05] | All right. Calm down. | 好了 冷静 |
[49:09] | Marta, we’ve been talking it over and, uh… | 玛塔 我们好好谈了谈 |
[49:15] | – Have you been smoking grass? – No. | -你是不是吸大麻了 -没有 |
[49:18] | Come on. | 快点 |
[49:19] | Marta, we’ve been talking it over, | 玛塔 我们好好谈了谈 |
[49:21] | and, uh, the whole family, | 我们全家 |
[49:24] | we’d like to take care of you. | 我们愿意照顾你 |
[49:26] | What does that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[49:29] | We all think that you deserve something. | 我们都认为你应该得到些什么 |
[49:31] | Financially, we’d like to help you out. | 我们愿意在经济上帮助你 |
[49:34] | You were never anything but good to Dad | 你对爸爸一直很好 |
[49:36] | and because of that we… | 就凭这一点我们… |
[49:38] | You can count on us. | 你可以依靠我们 |
[49:42] | Yeah. | 好 |
[49:46] | I thought you should’ve been at the funeral, | 我觉得你应该来参加葬礼的 |
[49:48] | by the way, I was outvoted. | 但我少数不敌多数 |
[50:01] | Detective. | 侦探 |
[50:04] | You’re still here? | 你还在这里 |
[50:11] | Did you know Harlan? | 你认识哈兰吗 |
[50:13] | He knew my father, | 他认识我父亲 |
[50:14] | who was a police detective years ago. | 我父亲多年前是一名警探 |
[50:18] | My father respected Harlan. | 他很敬重哈兰 |
[50:21] | That says quite a lot. | 说明哈兰一定很值得敬重 |
[50:23] | Is that why you’re here? | 这就是为什么你在这里吗 |
[50:26] | Here now, here? | 现在在这里吗 |
[50:28] | No. | 不是 |
[50:30] | I stayed hoping to speak to you a little more. | 我在这里是想和你多聊上几句 |
[50:37] | Something is afoot with this whole affair. | 整件事背后另有隐情 |
[50:42] | I know it. | 我知道 |
[50:43] | I believe you know it, too. | 我想你也知道 |
[50:47] | So you’re gonna keep digging? | 所以你打算一直查下去吗 |
[50:50] | Harlan’s detectives, they dig. | 哈兰笔下的警探就会深查 |
[50:53] | They riffle and root. | 他们会翻找 搜寻 |
[50:55] | Truffle pigs. | 就像寻找松露的猪一样 |
[50:58] | I anticipate the terminus of Gravity’s Rainbow. | 我期待着《万有引力之虹》的终章 |
[51:03] | Gravity’s Rainbow? | 《万有引力之虹》 |
[51:05] | It’s a novel. | 是本小说 |
[51:06] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[51:08] | – I haven’t read it though. – Neither have I. | -不过我还没看过 -我也没有 |
[51:10] | Nobody has. | 没人看过 |
[51:12] | But I like the title. | 不过我喜欢这标题 |
[51:14] | It describes the path of a projectile determined by natural law. | 它描绘了自然法则决定的事物轨迹 |
[51:19] | Et voila, my method. | 也就是 我的方法 |
[51:21] | I observe the facts | 我观察客观事实 |
[51:23] | without biases of the head or heart. | 不受大脑或心灵的主观偏见影响 |
[51:25] | I determine the arc’s path, | 我找出轨迹的走向 |
[51:27] | stroll leisurely to its terminus | 闲庭信步至其尽头 |
[51:30] | and the truth falls at my feet. | 真相就出现在我眼前了 |
[51:35] | The medical examiner was ready to rule this a suicide, | 法医已经打算将这起案子判定为自杀 |
[51:38] | but Elliott agreed to keep it pending for 48 hours. | 但艾略特同意等48小时再做决定 |
[51:42] | Tomorrow morning, | 明天一早 |
[51:43] | I search the grounds and the house, | 我就去房子及其周围搜查 |
[51:45] | begin my investigation. | 开始我的调查工作 |
[51:47] | I want you to be by my side for it. | 我希望你能在边上辅助我 |
[51:50] | – What? – My confidante. | -什么 -做我的知己 |
[51:51] | My eyes and ears. | 我的耳目 |
[51:52] | Wait, wait, Detective. Why me? | 等一下 侦探 为什么是我 |
[51:54] | I trust your kind heart. | 我相信你那颗善良的心 |
[51:58] | Also, you’re the only one | 而且你是唯一一位 |
[51:59] | who had nothing to gain from Harlan’s death. | 从哈兰的死中得不到任何好处的人 |
[52:03] | So how about it, Watson? | 怎么样 华生 |
[52:05] | Hey, Detective? | 侦探先生 |
[52:06] | If you want my insight into the family… | 以我对这一家人的了解 |
[52:10] | None of them are murderers. | 他们都不可能是凶手 |
[52:12] | That’s my insight. | 这就是我的看法 |
[52:13] | And yet, | 然而 |
[52:15] | be it cruel or comforting, | 无论结果残忍还是令人欣慰 |
[52:18] | this machine unerringly arrives at the truth. | 真相终究会准确无误地被揭开 |
[52:22] | That’s what it does. | 注定如此 |
[52:25] | Always? | 一向如此吗 |
[52:27] | Tomorrow at 8:00. | 明早八点 |
[53:00] | I know I’ve missed something. | 我肯定漏掉了什么 |
[53:01] | There’s gonna be something I missed. | 一定漏掉了什么 |
[53:03] | – Harlan. – But I know you can do this. | -哈兰 -但我知道你能行的 |
[53:04] | – No, I can’t. – Without losing your soul, | -我做不到 -你无需泯灭良知 |
[53:07] | you have to do what you have to do to… | 你只是不得不这么做 才能… |
[53:08] | – No. – beat this and win. | -不 -战胜这一切 赢得胜利 |
[53:10] | Harlan, I can’t. | 哈兰 我做不到 |
[53:11] | – You can. And you have to. – No. | -你能 而且必须做到 -不行 |
[53:14] | For me. | 为了我 |
[53:16] | Right now! | 快去 |
[53:37] | Harlan, I have to get you help. | 哈兰 我得去求助 |
[53:40] | You do as I say | 只要照我说的做 |
[53:43] | and everything will be just fine. | 一切都会没事的 |
[53:46] | No. No. | 不 不要 |
[53:47] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[53:50] | But… | 但… |
[55:00] | Fifty years ago, I worked this estate. | 五十年前我就在这庄园工作了 |
[55:03] | You know, security back then was such that | 要知道那时候的安保工作可不容易 |
[55:06] | you had to make the rounds with a 94 | 你得带着枪去巡查 |
[55:10] | and keep your ears open. | 要时刻保持警惕 |
[55:12] | Now you’ve got all this modern technology. | 但如今我们拥有这么多现代科技 |
[55:16] | Now, that’s the video there. | 监控录像在这里 |
[55:19] | I saved the tape from that night. | 我把案发当晚的录像保存了下来 |
[55:22] | Normally, I erase ’em with a magnetic degausser, | 通常我会把录像带做消磁处理 |
[55:26] | but in this case, I thought I’d just save it, you know? | 但这晚的我想还是保存下来得好 对吧 |
[55:28] | For security. | 以防万一 |
[55:30] | Now, uh, that’s a live feed there. | 这边是实时画面 |
[55:34] | To avoid the security cameras, | 为避开监控摄像头 |
[55:36] | pull off the road after the carved elephant. | 在大象雕塑之后停车 |
[55:39] | All right, well, can we see the actual tape? | 好的 能让我们看一下案发当晚的录像吗 |
[55:41] | Well, of course you can. | 当然可以 |
[55:43] | I recorded it SSLP. | 我全都录下来了 |
[55:46] | There’s eight hours in that tape. | 这盘录像带有八个小时的内容 |
[55:47] | 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. | 晚九点到早五点 |
[56:00] | Looks like a Japanese horror movie. | 像日本恐怖片一样 |
[56:01] | You think we could scan forward on that? | 能快进吗 |
[56:04] | Are we all gonna die in seven days? | 是不是看过后七天就会死亡 |
[56:05] | How can we scan forward? | 怎么快进 |
[56:06] | Oh, yeah, just hold the play button down | 按住播放键 |
[56:09] | and press FF until you hear it grind. | 再按快进键 听到转动声就行了 |
[56:18] | All right. Should be coming up now | 好了 应该快到 |
[56:20] | to the time when the party ended. | 派对结束的时间段了 |
[56:25] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[56:26] | You gotta keep holding it down or else it’ll eject. | 你得一直按着 不然带子就会弹出来 |
[56:29] | That thing eats tapes like popcorn. | 这机器年久失修了 |
[56:31] | You think your guys can digitize this | 你的人能把这录像导入电脑 |
[56:33] | so we could scan it properly? | 让我们仔细看一下吗 |
[56:35] | Yeah, I think we can do that. | 应该没问题 |
[56:37] | I got it. | 我拿着 |
[56:41] | You know, all these statues that you see around here? | 知道吗 这树林里的各种雕像 |
[56:43] | They’re all straight out of the series, | 都是按照《动物园悲剧》三部曲 |
[56:44] | The Menagerie Tragedy Trilogy. | 里面的形象制作的 |
[56:46] | – Pretty cool. – Awesome. | -真酷 -棒极了 |
[56:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[56:50] | Benny, it’s beautiful out here, | 贝尼 这地方是挺漂亮的 |
[56:52] | but do you really think someone broke into the house | 但你真的认为有人闯进房子 |
[56:54] | and murdered Harlan? | 谋杀了哈兰吗 |
[56:55] | Is that why we’re out here? | 我们是为了这个来的吗 |
[56:56] | Oh, it is unlikely, | 我认为可能性不大 |
[56:58] | but if they did, there will be traces. | 但如果真是这样 一定会留下踪迹 |
[57:00] | – Uh, I can hang on to that. – Yeah. | -我来拿着吧 -好 |
[57:11] | Hey, Wagner, you got any luck on… | 瓦格纳 你联系上… |
[57:14] | – Uh, what’s-his-name? – Ransom? | -那个谁没有 -兰森吗 |
[57:16] | – Yeah. – No. | -对 -没有 |
[57:20] | Did get an address though. | 只查到了地址 |
[57:21] | -Yeah? – 10 Kenoak Street. | -是吗 -肯诺克街10号 |
[57:25] | Ken… Kenoak? | 肯…肯诺克 |
[57:27] | Kenoak. | 肯诺克 |
[57:30] | It’s a pleasant thing to say, isn’t it? | 读起来还挺带感的 是吧 |
[57:32] | Kenoak. | 肯诺克 |
[57:33] | I awoke amid Kenoak. | 我在肯诺克街醒来 |
[57:37] | All these leaves and mud, | 这么多落叶和泥巴 |
[57:39] | they’re really gonna do a number on my boots, man. | 我这双鞋算是没法要了 |
[57:42] | Mud. Did it rain the past week? | 泥巴 上周下过雨吗 |
[57:45] | – No, stay there! – What? | -站住别动 -怎么了 |
[57:48] | Okay. | 别动 |
[57:49] | We got footprints here, so, uh… | 这里有脚印 所以… |
[57:51] | I wanna, um… | 我要… |
[57:53] | Marta… | 玛塔 |
[57:55] | – Stop. – What? | -别走了 -什么 |
[57:56] | What? | 什么 |
[57:57] | Marta, stay there. | 玛塔 在那别动 |
[57:59] | – What? – No, Marta! Stay there, Marta. | -什么 -别 玛塔 别动 玛塔 |
[58:01] | – No! No! – I couldn’t hear. If you… | -别过来 -我听不清 再说… |
[58:02] | – Did you call me? – All right. | -你喊我了吗 -好吧 |
[58:03] | – All right. – Excuse me. | -算了 -借过 |
[58:04] | – All right. – Come here. | -没事 -过来 |
[58:05] | Wagner, we’re gonna need to call the boys, | 瓦格纳 我们得联系下局里 |
[58:07] | have ’em come down here, | 让他们派人过来 |
[58:08] | take a look at all these tracks. | 检查一下这些脚印 |
[58:09] | Get it taped off. Stay on that side. | 把脚印复制下来 往那边走 |
[58:11] | – I’m sorry. – Watch out. Watch out. | -真抱歉 -小心 小心 |
[58:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[58:16] | Hussie? Hussie, hey. | 希希 希希 |
[58:19] | Best judge of character is a dog. | 狗能看透人的品性 |
[58:22] | – Good boy. – I’ve found that to be true. | -好孩子 -此话不假 |
[58:30] | My puppies! | 小狗狗 |
[58:33] | They’ve got plans to read the will at around 10:00, | 他们计划在十点左右宣读遗嘱 |
[58:35] | so, the whole family will be here soon. | 很快全家人就会到齐了 |
[58:41] | I’ve never been to a will reading. | 我从没参加过遗嘱宣读 |
[58:42] | Oh, well… | 也许 |
[58:44] | You think it’d be like a game show, | 你以为会像游戏节目一样精彩 |
[58:46] | but think of a community theater production of a tax return. | 但其实就像社区剧团演的报税会议一样无聊 |
[58:52] | So, what are we looking for? | 有什么是我们需要留意的 |
[58:54] | Oh, you know, | 就是 |
[58:55] | anything suspicious or out of the ordinary. | 所有可疑的或者不寻常的事情 |
[58:58] | You’ll know it when you see it. | 你见到就会明白 |
[59:01] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[59:03] | Sweet beans! | 吓我一跳 |
[59:09] | Well… | 那… |
[59:11] | Good morning, Mrs. Thrombey. | 早上好 斯隆贝夫人 |
[59:22] | You think you could handle the study? | 你准备好回到书房了吗 |
[59:33] | Where’s your medical bag? | 你的医疗包在哪 |
[59:36] | I don’t know. I left it here. | 不知道 我放在这儿了 |
[59:38] | I always leave it here with Harlan at night. | 每天晚上我都放在哈兰这儿 |
[59:40] | They must have taken it in as evidence. | 一定是被作为证物拿走了 |
[59:42] | I’ll look into that. | 我问一下 |
[59:48] | Shit. | 该死 |
[59:52] | How’d the Go board get knocked over? | 围棋棋盘是怎么被打翻的 |
[59:55] | We were just goofing around. | 玩闹的时候不小心碰掉的 |
[59:58] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[1:00:14] | No! No, no, no! | 别闹 别闹 |
[1:00:17] | Oh, let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[1:00:19] | Hey! Stop. Stop. | 别闹了 停下 |
[1:00:22] | Stop. Stop. | 停下 停下 |
[1:00:24] | Hugh Drysdale? | 休·德莱斯戴尔 |
[1:00:26] | Ransom. Call me Ransom, it’s my middle name. | 兰森 叫我兰森 我的中间名 |
[1:00:29] | Only the help calls me Hugh. | 只有佣人才叫我休 |
[1:00:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:00:32] | Uh, this is Trooper Wagner. | 这位是瓦格纳警员 |
[1:00:34] | I’m Lieutenant Elliott. | 我是艾略特警督 |
[1:00:36] | We just wanna ask a few questions. | 我们得问你几个问题 |
[1:00:42] | Excuse me? | 等一下 |
[1:00:44] | Sir? | 先生 |
[1:00:45] | We’re officers of the law! | 我们是执法人员 |
[1:00:47] | You gonna run me in? I don’t feel like talking. | 你们要因为我不配合逮捕我吗 |
[1:00:49] | I’m distraught. | 正烦着呢 |
[1:00:51] | Hey, Benny, you wanna ask this guy some questions? | 贝尼 你要询问这家伙吗 |
[1:00:53] | All right, what is this? What’s this arrangement? | 这是要干什么 有什么安排吗 |
[1:00:54] | Mr. Drysdale. | 德莱斯戴尔先生 |
[1:00:56] | CSI: KFC? | 在拍《犯罪现场调查之南方乡巴佬篇》吗 |
[1:01:03] | Hey, Frannie, | 弗兰妮 |
[1:01:05] | how about a glass of cold milk? | 麻烦你倒一杯冰牛奶 |
[1:01:06] | Hey, asshole. | 混蛋 |
[1:01:08] | Not her name, not her job. | 她不叫那个名字 也不干那种活 |
[1:01:10] | Hey, Meg. How’s the SJW degree coming? | 梅格 你的激进社会正义学位读得怎么样了 |
[1:01:13] | – Trust fund prick. – All right, guys. | -靠信托基金过活的废物 -够了 各位 |
[1:01:17] | Hey. Everyone… | 大家好 |
[1:01:20] | I’m just gonna be in the other room, setting up. | 我要去另一个房间做准备工作 |
[1:01:22] | Be ready in 10 minutes. | 十分钟后开始宣读 |
[1:01:29] | Funny, Ransom, you skipped the funeral, | 挺有意思 兰森 你缺席了葬礼 |
[1:01:31] | but you’re early for the will reading. | 却早早地到了遗嘱宣读会 |
[1:01:35] | Okay, people grieve in different ways. | 别这样 大家悼念的方式不尽相同 |
[1:01:37] | Let’s not… | 我们就不要… |
[1:01:38] | You know what? It’s funny you’re here at all. | 可笑的是 你居然还好意思过来 |
[1:01:40] | Why are you even bothering? | 你费什么劲呢 |
[1:01:41] | That’s what I’m asking myself. | 我不禁这样问自己 |
[1:01:43] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[1:01:44] | He knows what it’s supposed to mean. | 他知道我什么意思 |
[1:01:46] | Wait… Walt, what? | 等等 沃尔特 什么 |
[1:01:50] | Jacob was in that bathroom the night of the party. | 派对当晚雅各布就待在那个洗手间里 |
[1:01:55] | Oh, that’s where you were all night? | 原来你整晚就待在那呢 |
[1:01:57] | What the hell were you doing in the bathroom all night? | 你整晚待在洗手间干什么 |
[1:01:59] | – Nothing. – Swatting Syrian refugees? | -什么也没干 -口诛笔伐叙利亚难民吗 |
[1:02:01] | No, I was not. | 不 我没有 |
[1:02:02] | Alt-right troll. | 另类右派键盘侠 |
[1:02:03] | Liberal snowflake. | 玻璃心自由派 |
[1:02:04] | I don’t know what any of that means. | 我都不知道你们说的是什么意思 |
[1:02:06] | It means your son’s a little creep. | 意思是你儿子有点变态 |
[1:02:08] | Oh! My son’s a creep? | 是吗 我儿子变态吗 |
[1:02:11] | Guys, just… | 各位 回到正题… |
[1:02:12] | Walt, he was in the bathroom. | 沃尔特 他当时在洗手间里 |
[1:02:14] | Yeah, he was in the bathroom. | 对 他在洗手间里 |
[1:02:15] | Joylessly masturbating to pictures of dead deer. | 对着死鹿的照片毫无快感地自慰 |
[1:02:19] | You know what, Richard? | 你来劲了是吧 理查德 |
[1:02:21] | You wanna go? | 你想干一架吗 |
[1:02:22] | You bet, skippy, let’s go. | 来啊 死瘸子 干一架 |
[1:02:23] | You wanna go? Come on! | 你想干一架是吧 来啊 |
[1:02:25] | You better watch out, man. | 你最好小心点 伙计 |
[1:02:26] | – Walt, stop it right now! – Son of a bitch! | -沃尔特 马上住手 -狗娘养的 |
[1:02:28] | – Stop it! Just stop! – Stop it! | -住手 停下来 -住手 |
[1:02:29] | Let go! Let go, Richard! | 放手 放开 理查德 |
[1:02:30] | I have been waiting for this my whole life! | 我等这一天等了很久了 |
[1:02:32] | – Stop it, right now! – Donna, I can handle myself! | -马上住手 -唐娜 我能控制住自己 |
[1:02:34] | – Stop it! – I can handle it. | -住手 -我能控制住 |
[1:02:35] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[1:02:37] | We gotta do this more often. | 我们得多像这样聚聚 |
[1:02:41] | Jacob. | 雅各布 |
[1:02:42] | We know where this is going. | 我们知道你们想干嘛 |
[1:02:44] | You were in the bathroom next to Harlan’s office, | 你在哈兰办公室旁边的洗手间里 |
[1:02:46] | where he had the fight with Ransom. | 那天晚上他和兰森在里面起了争执 |
[1:02:47] | Now, you heard something. | 你肯定听到了些什么 |
[1:02:49] | Spill it. | 说吧 |
[1:02:52] | I just heard two things. | 我只听到了两句话 |
[1:02:57] | …my will. | 我的遗嘱 |
[1:02:59] | “My will.” | “我的遗嘱” |
[1:03:01] | And then there was more yelling. | 然后又大嚷大叫了一番 |
[1:03:04] | And then I heard Ransom say… | 然后我就听到兰森说 |
[1:03:07] | “I’m warning you.” | “我警告你” |
[1:03:13] | Ransom… | 兰森 |
[1:03:14] | What’s that mean? | 那句话是什么意思 |
[1:03:16] | I think it means our father finally came to his senses | 我觉得那意味着我们的父亲终于醒悟过来 |
[1:03:19] | and cut this worthless little brat out of his will. | 打算把这个混账玩意儿从他的遗嘱里划掉 |
[1:03:22] | So I guess you’re gonna have to sell the Beemer | 看来你得卖掉宝马车 |
[1:03:25] | and give your notice at the country club, | 退出乡村俱乐部 |
[1:03:27] | and kick whatever fashion drug you’re on. | 戒掉那些高级毒品了 |
[1:03:29] | Because if you think | 因为要是你觉得 |
[1:03:30] | that after all the bridges you’ve burned, | 在你跟家里人的关系闹成这么僵之后 |
[1:03:32] | after all the shit you said, | 在你说过那些混账话之后 |
[1:03:34] | after everything that you put this family through | 就凭你在过去十年间对这个家的 |
[1:03:36] | for the last 10 years, | 所作所为 |
[1:03:37] | that any of us are gonna support you | 你别以为我们中的任何一人还会支持你 |
[1:03:40] | that any of us are gonna give you, | 或者给你分一杯羹 |
[1:03:42] | like Dad liked to say, | 就像老爸常说的 |
[1:03:44] | “A single red dime…” | 就算是”一毛钱” |
[1:03:46] | you’re nuts! | 绝不可能 |
[1:03:52] | Son… | 儿子 |
[1:03:54] | Father. | 父亲 |
[1:03:56] | Did Harlan tell you he was gonna cut you out of the will? | 哈兰告诉过你他要把你从遗嘱中除名吗 |
[1:04:01] | Yep. | 没错 |
[1:04:05] | Well, then he’s done what none of us were strong enough to do. | 那他可算是做了我们都没有勇气做到的事情 |
[1:04:11] | Maybe this might finally make you grow up. | 也许这件事终于能让你长大了 |
[1:04:16] | This might be the best thing… that could ever happen to you. | 这可能是发生在你身上最好的事情 |
[1:04:20] | Thank you. My mother, ladies and gentlemen. | 谢谢 这就是我的母亲 女士们先生们 |
[1:04:22] | Look, this is not gonna be easy for you, | 听着 这对你来说肯定不容易 |
[1:04:25] | but it’ll be good. | 但这是件好事 |
[1:04:27] | Nothing good is ever easy. | 良药苦口利于病 |
[1:04:29] | Up your ass, Joni. | 放你妈的屁 琼妮 |
[1:04:30] | You’ve had your teeth in this family’s tit for a long time. | 你吸我们家的血都吸了多久了 |
[1:04:32] | “Up your ass”? Oh, very nice. | “放你妈的屁” 真是多谢夸奖 |
[1:04:35] | – Matter of fact, eat shit. – Oh, my God, Ransom. | -我直说了 吃屎去吧 -天啊 兰森 |
[1:04:37] | – What? – How’s that? | -你说什么 -怎么样 |
[1:04:38] | – In fact… – Please do not use that word in front of my son. | -再直白点 -请别在我儿子面前说那种话 |
[1:04:40] | – eat shit. Eat shit. – If I wasn’t practicing… | -你吃屎 你也吃屎 -要不是我在练… |
[1:04:42] | – Eat shit. – You entitled prick! | -吃屎 -你这个混蛋 |
[1:04:43] | I would slap that smug smile right off… | 我真想一巴掌扇翻你那该死的脸 |
[1:04:45] | – Definitely eat shit. – …of your goddamn face! | -你必须得吃屎去 -扇掉那得意的奸笑 |
[1:04:46] | Eat shit. You can all eat shit. | 你也吃屎 你们都吃屎去吧 |
[1:04:51] | I’m not eating one iota of shit! | 我一点屎都不会吃 |
[1:04:55] | What was that about will readings being boring? | 是谁说遗嘱宣读会很无聊来着 |
[1:04:58] | The exception that proves the rule. | 看来这次是例外了 |
[1:05:03] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[1:05:05] | “I’m warning you.” | “我警告你” |
[1:05:07] | Ransom said, “I’m warning you.” | 兰森说 “我警告你” |
[1:05:10] | Well, you heard Ransom in there. | 你刚刚也听到兰森说的了 |
[1:05:11] | That’s the kind of thing he says. | 他这种人就是会说那种话 |
[1:05:13] | You want this? You want this? | 你想要吗 你想要吗 |
[1:05:20] | What do we have here? | 这是什么 |
[1:05:27] | This looks like a relatively fresh break. | 这断面看起来还很新 |
[1:05:31] | Yep. Right there. | 没错 就在那 |
[1:05:33] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[1:05:35] | Well, that doesn’t make sense. | 这没道理啊 |
[1:05:38] | Where’s that window? | 那扇窗户通向哪里 |
[1:05:40] | How about some more cookies, Hugh? | 再吃点饼干怎么样 休 |
[1:05:42] | – You want some more cookies? – That’s great. That’s great. | -你想再吃点饼干吗 -真好 太好了 |
[1:05:45] | Hey, maybe Harlan left you a cold glass of milk in his will. | 说不定哈兰在遗嘱里给你留了一杯冰牛奶 |
[1:05:48] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[1:05:51] | Show me. But stay off the carpet. | 指给我看 但不要踩地毯 |
[1:06:08] | It’s the trick window | 是暗窗 |
[1:06:10] | from A Kill For All Seasons. | 是《四季谋杀》里的 |
[1:06:12] | Trooper, here, will you? Take this. | 警员 你可以拿一下这个吗 |
[1:06:26] | Traces of dried mud. | 干燥的泥土痕迹 |
[1:06:29] | I suspect they go the length of the hallway. | 我怀疑整条走廊上都有这样的痕迹 |
[1:06:33] | Footprints? | 有脚印吗 |
[1:06:34] | No, just traces. | 没有 只有泥屑 |
[1:06:36] | Yeah, depending on when this thing was last cleaned, | 根据这地毯最后一次清洗的时间推断 |
[1:06:39] | this could have happened at any time, right? | 这痕迹指不定是什么时候留下来的 对吧 |
[1:06:42] | No, that would not explain this. | 不对 这里也有类似的痕迹 |
[1:06:46] | Analyze that mud. | 分析那上面的泥 |
[1:06:47] | It will match these traces. | 肯定会跟这些泥痕相符 |
[1:06:49] | Take this to Jamie. | 把这个带去给杰米 |
[1:06:50] | And you will find similar samples | 屋外肯定有类似的泥痕 |
[1:06:51] | leading up the trellis on the outside of the house. | 沿着棚架一路分布到窗台 |
[1:06:55] | On the night of the party, | 在派对当晚 |
[1:06:56] | somebody who did not want to be heard climbing those steps, | 一个不想被发现的人爬上了棚架 |
[1:06:59] | went to a great deal of trouble | 费了九牛二虎之力 |
[1:07:01] | to break into Harlan Thrombey’s rooms. | 闯进了哈兰·斯隆贝的房间 |
[1:07:04] | The game is afoot, eh, Watson? | 游戏开始了 对吧 华生 |
[1:07:17] | Well, thank you all for getting together like this. | 感谢大家能像这样聚在一起 |
[1:07:20] | It isn’t legally necessary, | 法律上没有如此必要 |
[1:07:22] | but I thought because you’re all in town, | 但我想因为你们都在城里 |
[1:07:24] | and some of you are leaving soon… | 而且你们中的一些人很快就要离开 |
[1:07:26] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[1:07:27] | Uh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:07:29] | Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to gently request | 女士们先生们 我想礼貌地请你们 |
[1:07:32] | that you all stay in town until the investigation is completed. | 在案件调查结束前都留在城里 |
[1:07:36] | Yeah, well, he’s gently requesting, | 他是在礼貌地请你们 |
[1:07:38] | but I’m gonna have to make that an order. | 但我得命令你们待在城里 |
[1:07:40] | No one move until we figure this all out. | 在我们调查清楚之前谁也不许走 |
[1:07:42] | What? | 什么 |
[1:07:43] | Can we ask why? | 我们能问为什么吗 |
[1:07:44] | – Has something changed? – No. | -案情有什么变化吗 -没有 |
[1:07:46] | No, it hasn’t changed? Or no, we can’t ask? | 是没有变化 还是我们不能问 |
[1:07:48] | Mr. Stevens… | 斯蒂文斯先生… |
[1:07:50] | You may continue. | 你可以继续了 |
[1:07:51] | Right. Well… | 好 那么… |
[1:07:53] | The other reason I thought this gathering would be, uh, beneficial | 我认为大家应该齐聚一堂的另一个原因是 |
[1:07:57] | is because Harlan altered his will a week before he died. | 哈兰在死前一周更改了他的遗嘱 |
[1:08:02] | He sealed it. | 他把遗嘱密封了 |
[1:08:03] | He asked me not to submit it to the courts | 他让我等到他死后 |
[1:08:06] | for probate until after his death. | 再将遗嘱提交给法院认证 |
[1:08:07] | So, if anyone is confused about anything, | 所以 如果谁对哪里有疑虑 |
[1:08:10] | we’re all together, we can talk. | 我们都聚在一起 可以当场讨论 |
[1:08:13] | Although I don’t imagine any of it | 尽管我并不认为 |
[1:08:15] | is going to be that complicated. | 遗嘱会有多么复杂的地方 |
[1:08:17] | Uh, Harlan’s assets included… | 哈兰的资产包括… |
[1:08:20] | – The house. – The house, | -这栋房子 -这栋房子 |
[1:08:22] | which he owned outright. | 这完全归他所有 |
[1:08:24] | $60 million. | 六千万美金 |
[1:08:25] | Yes. $60 million in various cash accounts | 对 各种形式的总计六千万美金 |
[1:08:28] | and investments. | 包括现金账户与投资 |
[1:08:30] | And of course, | 当然了 还有 |
[1:08:32] | the real asset, | 真正的财产所在 |
[1:08:33] | sole ownership of Blood Like Wine, | 烈酒如血出版公司的全部所有权 |
[1:08:36] | his publishing company. | 也就是他的出版公司 |
[1:08:37] | He also wrote up a statement when he was making the changes | 他变更遗嘱时还写了一份声明 |
[1:08:41] | and he wanted that read first. | 他希望能先读这个 |
[1:08:45] | “Dearest Linda, Walter, and Joni… | “亲爱的琳达 沃尔特和琼妮 |
[1:08:48] | Some of you may be surprised by the choice I’ve made here. | 我做出的选择可能会让你们某些人吃惊 |
[1:08:51] | No pleasure was taken in the exclusion. | 除名的过程并不好受 |
[1:08:53] | And its purpose was not to sow | 并且这份遗嘱的目的 |
[1:08:55] | greater discord in the family, | 不是为了在这个家里埋下更深的分歧 |
[1:08:57] | Quite the opposite. | 恰恰相反 |
[1:08:59] | Please accept it with grace and without bitterness, | 请从容地接受它 不要心怀怨怼 |
[1:09:01] | But do accept it, | 但请你们接受它 |
[1:09:03] | It’s for the best. Dad.” | 这是最好的选择 爸爸” |
[1:09:18] | Well, yeah, not too complex at all. | 好的 完全不复杂 |
[1:09:22] | This will be quick. | 读起来很快 |
[1:09:24] | “I, Harlan Thrombey, being of sound mind and body” | “我 哈兰·斯隆贝 头脑清醒身体健康” |
[1:09:28] | and yada-yada-yada… | 然后是一堆废话 |
[1:09:31] | “I hereby direct that all my assets, | “我特此将我的所有资产 |
[1:09:33] | both liquid and otherwise… | 包括流动资产与固定资产 |
[1:09:35] | I leave in their entirety to Marta Cabrera. | 尽数留给玛塔·卡布瑞拉 |
[1:09:40] | My entire ownership of Blood Like Wine publishing, | 我持有的烈酒如血出版公司全部所有权 |
[1:09:43] | I leave in its entirety to Marta Cabrera, | 尽数留给玛塔·卡布瑞拉 |
[1:09:46] | The copyright of its catalogue likewise | 公司的书目版权 |
[1:09:48] | I leave in its entirety to Marta Cabrera.” | 我也同样尽数留给玛塔·卡布瑞拉” |
[1:09:54] | What? | 什么 |
[1:10:01] | – What? – No. | -什么 -不 |
[1:10:03] | – That’s not… That’s… No. – No. | -这不…这不… -不 |
[1:10:05] | – That can’t be. – No. | -这不可能 -不 |
[1:10:06] | Can I see that please, Alan? | 能让我看一看吗 艾伦 |
[1:10:08] | – Yeah. It’s right. – Please. | -可以 没问题 -谢谢 |
[1:10:09] | This can’t be legal. | 这不可能合法 |
[1:10:11] | It’s right. | 它没问题 |
[1:10:12] | – You know, he was… – Oh, my God. | -你知道 他… -老天 |
[1:10:14] | Aren’t there safeguards… | 就没有保护条例… |
[1:10:15] | Alan, there’s a mistake. | 艾伦 肯定出错了 |
[1:10:16] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[1:10:17] | We’re his family, so… | 我们是他的家人 所以… |
[1:10:19] | It’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[1:10:20] | Are there safeguards against this? | 就没有防范这种情况的保护条例吗 |
[1:10:22] | Right mind. Something… | 思维清晰 某些… |
[1:10:25] | – You know… – Alan, listen… | -你知道 -艾伦 听我说… |
[1:10:27] | – He was on medication. – In his final days, | -他在用药 -他死前的日子里 |
[1:10:27] | he was on a great deal of medication. | 他在使用大量药物 |
[1:10:29] | Morphine? All right, morphine. | 吗啡吗 对 吗啡 |
[1:10:30] | – I mean, I don’t know. – This is confusing. | -我不知道 -这真让人不解 |
[1:10:32] | – She seems like family… – Alan, you can take… | -她看似是家人 -艾伦 你可以… |
[1:10:34] | – but she’s not our family. – this piece of paper | -但并不是真正的家人 -拿起这张纸 |
[1:10:35] | and shove it right up your ass, and get out! | 擦擦你的屁股 然后滚出去了 |
[1:10:38] | And, you cops, too, out. | 还有你们这些警察 也滚出去 |
[1:10:40] | – Linda? – Out! Right now. | -琳达 -出去 马上 |
[1:10:41] | – Hey, Linda? – No, Richard, we need to talk. | -琳达 -不 理查德 我们得谈谈 |
[1:10:44] | We need to fight this thing. We’re not going anywhere. | 这件事我们要抗争到底 我们哪里也不去 |
[1:10:47] | I said get out! | 我说了滚出去 |
[1:10:49] | We are the Thrombeys, God damn it! | 我们是斯隆贝家族 见鬼 |
[1:10:51] | This is still our house! | 这还是我们的房子 |
[1:11:00] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:11:02] | “Likewise the house at 2 Deerborn Drive | “同样地 在鹿生路2号的房子 |
[1:11:05] | And all belongings therein, | 以及里面的所有财物 |
[1:11:06] | I leave to Marta Cabrera.” | 我也留给玛塔·卡布瑞拉” |
[1:11:10] | Oh, you little bitch! | 你这个小贱人 |
[1:11:13] | – You little bitch! – Linda? | -你这个小贱人 -琳达 |
[1:11:15] | Did you know about this? | 你早就知道这事吗 |
[1:11:16] | Were you in on this from the beginning? | 你早就开始谋划这事了是吗 |
[1:11:18] | – This is unbelievable! – Easy. | -这简直难以置信 -冷静 |
[1:11:18] | No, no, no! I just wanna know. What were you… | 不不不 我只想知道 你做… |
[1:11:20] | What were you doing? Were you boinking my father? | 你做了什么 你是不是在跟我父亲上床 |
[1:11:23] | – “Boinking”? – No, no, no. | -“上床” -不 不 不 |
[1:11:25] | I think everybody just needs to cool their jets. | 大家都应该冷静一点 |
[1:11:27] | You had sex with my grandpa, you dirty anchor baby! | 你和爷爷上床了 你这肮脏的非法移民后代 |
[1:11:29] | Now hold your horses. | 控制住你们的情绪 |
[1:11:30] | And in the meantime, I’d maybe run. | 同时 我建议你该跑了 |
[1:11:32] | Wait, wait, wait, Marta? | 等等 等等 等等 玛塔 |
[1:11:34] | Now, would you please… | 好了 请你们… |
[1:11:35] | – Ladies and gentlemen, please. – Marta, talk to us. | -各位 请留步 -玛塔 回答我们 |
[1:11:37] | Marta? | 玛塔 |
[1:11:38] | Wait a minute. | 等一等 |
[1:11:40] | I totally understand how you must be feeling right now. | 我完全理解你现在的感受 |
[1:11:41] | – You cannot leave! – You can talk to me. | -你不能走 -你可以对我说 |
[1:11:42] | I don’t know what to say. I don’t know. | 我不知道说什么 我不知道 |
[1:11:45] | – Calm down. Calm down. – Marta, please… | -冷静 冷静 -玛塔 请你… |
[1:11:47] | Marta, listen, darling… | 玛塔 听着 亲爱的… |
[1:11:49] | I don’t know what’s happening. I don’t know why he… | 我不知道怎么回事 我不知道他为什么… |
[1:11:53] | Guys, I’m also confused. I need to think! | 各位 我也很困惑 我需要思考 |
[1:11:55] | Marta! Are you listening? | 玛塔 你在听吗 |
[1:11:58] | I can’t catch up! | 我插不上话 |
[1:12:00] | – I understand. I understand. – Richard! Open the door! | -我懂 我懂 -理查德 开门 |
[1:12:03] | Open up that door! | 打开车门 |
[1:12:04] | – You are scaring her! – I can’t open the damn door! | -你们吓着她了 -我打不开门 |
[1:12:05] | Marta, go. Marta, go. | 玛塔 走 玛塔 走 |
[1:12:07] | Marta, you have to understand. | 玛塔 你得理解 |
[1:12:09] | He is our father! | 他是我们的父亲 |
[1:12:11] | – Marta, listen to me. – Marta, don’t listen to them. | -玛塔 听我说 -玛塔 别听他们的 |
[1:12:13] | I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[1:12:14] | I’m not on Twitter anymore. | 我不用推特了 |
[1:12:17] | So dm me on Instagram, okay? | 在照片墙上私信我 好吗 |
[1:12:19] | I wanna talk to you. | 我想跟你谈谈 |
[1:12:26] | Ransom! | 兰森 |
[1:12:27] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[1:12:29] | I think this could be the best thing | 我认为这可能是 |
[1:12:30] | to happen to all of you! | 发生在你们身上最好的事情 |
[1:12:34] | What does he mean by that? | 他那是什么意思 |
[1:12:37] | Richard, why didn’t you stop her? | 理查德 你怎么没拦住她 |
[1:12:38] | What am I supposed to do? | 我要怎么做 |
[1:12:39] | Grab the bumper with my teeth? | 用牙咬住保险杠吗 |
[1:12:52] | Okay, seriously, though, what the hell? | 好了 不过说实在的 这是怎么回事 |
[1:12:59] | Hey. I’ll take an extra bowl. | 再给我一个空碗 |
[1:13:01] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[1:13:09] | You look like you’re gonna pass out. | 你看起来像是要晕过去了 |
[1:13:10] | Have you eaten anything today? | 你今天吃过东西吗 |
[1:13:11] | Eat. | 吃点 |
[1:13:17] | This is a nightmare. | 这就是个噩梦 |
[1:13:20] | So why? | 所以为什么 |
[1:13:23] | – Why? – Why? | -为什么 -为什么 |
[1:13:27] | Hey. This is everything. | 这可是全部财产 |
[1:13:31] | There’s gotta be a bigger reason why, and you know it. | 肯定有个更重要的原因 你知道那个原因 |
[1:13:33] | Well, how about it had to do more | 作出这个决定主要是因为你们 |
[1:13:34] | with you guys than with me? | 而非因为我 这个理由如何 |
[1:13:37] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:13:39] | Yeah, it’s the only thing that makes sense. | 对 这是唯一合理的解释 |
[1:13:47] | Did he tell you anything? | 他跟你说过什么吗 |
[1:13:48] | Only that I wasn’t getting a cent. | 只说了我一分钱都分不到 |
[1:13:50] | That’s because he wanted you | 那是因为他希望 |
[1:13:51] | to build something from the ground up | 你能像你妈妈一样白手起家 |
[1:13:52] | – like your mom. – “To build something from the ground up.” | -白手起家 -“白手起家” |
[1:13:54] | Yeah, my mother built her business from the ground up | 对 我妈妈是白手起家创业的 |
[1:13:55] | with a million-dollar loan from my grandfather. | 用的是我外公给的一百万美金借款 |
[1:13:58] | My father owns none of it. She made him sign a prenup. | 我父亲没有任何股份 她让他签了婚前协议 |
[1:14:01] | He lives in fear. | 他生活在恐慌中 |
[1:14:03] | And I know that’s what my grandfather was trying | 我知道我外公希望通过这样做 |
[1:14:05] | to protect me from by doing this | 来防止我变成我爸那样 |
[1:14:06] | and I know I shouldn’t say this out loud, | 我也知道我不该说这话 |
[1:14:08] | but when he told me, I… | 但他告诉我的时候 我… |
[1:14:11] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[1:14:13] | I could have killed him. | 我差点杀了他 |
[1:14:17] | After I left the party though, I was driving. | 离开派对后 我开着车 |
[1:14:20] | Nowhere, just in the night, and I had this, um… | 漫无目的 在夜色深处 我的思绪突然 |
[1:14:25] | Clarity. | 无比清明 |
[1:14:27] | Like, from here on out, | 我意识到从那一刻起 |
[1:14:28] | I was gonna have to fend for myself. | 我得自己照顾自己了 |
[1:14:31] | And that felt… | 而那感觉… |
[1:14:34] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:14:36] | The old bastard. | 那个老混蛋 |
[1:14:41] | Marta, I know three things. | 玛塔 我知道三件事 |
[1:14:44] | One… | 第一 |
[1:14:45] | I know he didn’t commit suicide. | 我知道他不是自杀 |
[1:14:49] | – What makes you think that? – I don’t think it. | -你为什么这么想 -这不是我想的 |
[1:14:52] | I know it. | 我就是知道 |
[1:14:53] | Because I knew my granddad. | 因为我了解我爷爷 |
[1:14:55] | Maybe you and I were the only two who knew him, | 或许只有你和我才了解他 |
[1:14:57] | so you’re not gonna bullshit me on this because, two… | 所以你不能在这件事上糊弄我 因为第二 |
[1:15:00] | I know lying makes you puke. | 我知道你撒谎时会吐 |
[1:15:03] | ‘Cause of that mafia game last Fourth of July. | 去年独立日玩杀人游戏时知道的 |
[1:15:07] | And three… | 第三 |
[1:15:10] | I know you just ate | 我知道你刚吃下了 |
[1:15:10] | a full plate of baked beans and sausage. | 一整盘的烤豆子和香肠 |
[1:15:15] | So… | 所以 |
[1:15:19] | Look me in the eye | 看着我的眼睛 |
[1:15:21] | and tell me what happened to my grandfather. | 告诉我爷爷究竟是怎么回事 |
[1:15:27] | – You asshole. – Marta, | -你这个混蛋 -玛塔 |
[1:15:30] | tell me everything. | 都告诉我 |
[1:15:35] | Alan, there have got to be options here. | 艾伦 一定还有别的办法 |
[1:15:37] | No. | 没有 |
[1:15:38] | I don’t know how many times | 我不知道我还能重复多少遍 |
[1:15:40] | I can repeat the same two pieces of information. | 同样的两条信息 |
[1:15:43] | If Harlan was of sound mind when he made the changes, | 如果哈兰改变遗嘱时神志清醒 |
[1:15:46] | and we all confirmed that he was… | 我们都确认了他是的… |
[1:15:48] | Would a sound mind do this? | 神志清醒会这么做 |
[1:15:50] | How… Sound, how? | 怎么会 怎么可能清醒 |
[1:15:51] | The very action speaks to unsoundness. | 这种行为正证明了他并不清醒 |
[1:15:53] | Not legally. No. | 法律上来讲不是 不是的 |
[1:15:55] | You not liking what he did | 你们不喜欢他所做的 |
[1:15:57] | does not speak to testamentary capacity. | 并不能证明他没有遗嘱能力 |
[1:15:59] | What about undue influence? | 那不当影响呢 |
[1:16:02] | Yeah! Undue influence, how about that? | 对 不当影响 怎么讲 |
[1:16:05] | Did you just google that? | 你是刚在网上搜到的吗 |
[1:16:06] | Look, if Marta was manipulating Dad somehow | 听着 如果玛塔设法操控了爸爸 |
[1:16:08] | – and if we found out… – If somehow, she had gotten… | -如果我们发现 -如果她想办法 |
[1:16:10] | – that somehow she was… – her hooks into him… | -她想办法… -她控制了他… |
[1:16:11] | You need a strong case for that. | 你们需要有确切的证据 |
[1:16:14] | “Your Honor, she endeared herself to him | “法官大人 她通过努力工作与幽默 |
[1:16:16] | “through hard work and good humor.” | 得到了他的喜爱” |
[1:16:19] | That won’t cut the salami. | 那没有任何用处 |
[1:16:21] | What about the slayer rule? | 那凶手规则呢 |
[1:16:23] | I did just google that. | 是我刚在网上搜到的 |
[1:16:25] | The slayer rule obviously doesn’t apply here. | 凶手规则显然不适用于此案 |
[1:16:28] | Well, what the hell is the slayer rule? | 凶手规则是什么东西 |
[1:16:30] | Well, it’s if someone is convicted | 就是说如果继承人被判决为 |
[1:16:31] | of killing the person, | 杀害被继承人的凶手 |
[1:16:32] | they don’t get their inheritance. | 那就不能继承其遗产 |
[1:16:33] | Not even convicted. | 无需法院判决 |
[1:16:35] | Even if they’re held responsible | 哪怕继承人在民事法庭上被认定为 |
[1:16:36] | for their death in civil court. | 对被继承人的死负有责任都不行 |
[1:16:38] | Like O.J.? | 像O·J·辛普森那样 |
[1:16:40] | Yes, like O.J. | 对 像O·J·辛普森那样 |
[1:16:42] | But Harlan committed suicide. | 但哈兰是自杀的 |
[1:16:54] | Detective Blanc? | 布莱克侦探 |
[1:16:56] | You said the investigation is ongoing. | 你说调查还在进行 |
[1:16:58] | You made a point of that. | 你特别声明过 |
[1:16:59] | Do you suspect foul play? | 你怀疑是他杀吗 |
[1:17:01] | Mr. Blanc, if you please… | 麻烦叫我布兰克先生 |
[1:17:05] | There is much that remains unclear, | 还有很多都不明确 |
[1:17:08] | but yes, | 但是的 |
[1:17:09] | I suspect foul play. | 我怀疑是他杀 |
[1:17:14] | Marta? | 玛塔 |
[1:17:15] | I have eliminated no suspects. | 我还没有排除任何一个人的嫌疑 |
[1:17:20] | You’re full of shit. | 你真是满嘴放炮 |
[1:17:21] | I don’t trust this guy in the tweed suit. | 我不信任这个穿粗花呢西装的家伙 |
[1:17:23] | And, Alan, God bless you, you’re useless. | 艾伦 上帝保佑你 你真是没用 |
[1:17:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:17:27] | There’s only one answer to this. | 这件事只有一个办法 |
[1:17:29] | She has to renounce the inheritance. | 她得宣布放弃继承 |
[1:17:30] | She knows it’s what she should do. | 她知道应该这么做 |
[1:17:31] | – That’s exactly what she… – It’s the right thing to do. | -她就应该这么… -这才是正确的做法 |
[1:17:33] | – Right? – No way… | -对吧 -没门… |
[1:17:34] | It’s the moral thing. | 这才符合道德 |
[1:17:36] | – Mom. – She’ll do it. | -妈妈 -她会这么做的 |
[1:17:37] | If Granddad wanted to give Marta everything, | 如果爷爷想把一切给玛塔 |
[1:17:39] | then that’s what he wanted. | 那就是他的意愿 |
[1:17:40] | No. | 不是 |
[1:17:41] | This wasn’t him. He loved us. | 他不是这样的 他爱我们 |
[1:17:44] | He wanted us taken care of. | 他想要我们被照顾好 |
[1:17:45] | He wanted you to have an education. | 他想让你接受高等教育 |
[1:17:48] | Meg, | 梅格 |
[1:17:49] | you think I can pay for your school? | 你觉得我能付得起你的学费吗 |
[1:18:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:18:03] | Just saying it, it sounds insane, | 我自己说出来都觉得离谱 |
[1:18:05] | but it’s all true. | 但这都是真的 |
[1:18:06] | And I think Blanc’s been on to me from the start. | 我觉得布兰克从一开始就盯上了我 |
[1:18:09] | I don’t care if I go to jail, but my mom, | 我不在乎自己会不会进监狱 但我妈妈 |
[1:18:12] | my sister? | 我妹妹 |
[1:18:13] | We… | 我们… |
[1:18:17] | You gonna say something? | 你要说点什么吗 |
[1:18:20] | I always thought I was the only one | 我一直以为只有我 |
[1:18:21] | that could beat him at Go. | 能在围棋上赢过他 |
[1:18:24] | Always thought that meant something. | 我总认为那意义非凡 |
[1:18:26] | Um, yeah, I know you did. | 是 我知道你是的 |
[1:18:28] | That night at the party, | 那晚在派对上 |
[1:18:30] | my last conversation with him… | 我和他的最后一次谈话 |
[1:18:32] | My last argument, that’s what he told me about you. | 最后的争执 他就是这么跟我说你的 |
[1:18:36] | That you beat him at Go more than I do, and I thought… | 他说你在围棋上比我赢过他更多次 我就想 |
[1:18:41] | What a strange thing to tell me. | 告诉我这种事也太奇怪了 |
[1:18:45] | Think I get it now. | 我现在明白了 |
[1:18:49] | Maybe it did mean something. | 或许这一点确实意义非凡 |
[1:18:56] | I’m not gonna tell my family shit. | 我不会告诉我的家人 |
[1:18:58] | You’re not gonna go to jail. | 你不会进监狱 |
[1:18:59] | That detective is not gonna catch you. | 那个侦探不会抓住你 |
[1:19:02] | And you’re not gonna give up the money. | 你也不会放弃遗产 |
[1:19:05] | This is what Granddad wanted for you. | 这是爷爷想给你的 |
[1:19:06] | I mean, think about what he did to go through with this. | 想想他为此都做了什么 |
[1:19:08] | He wanted this for himself, he wanted this for the family. | 他这是为了自己 为了家人 |
[1:19:11] | And he wanted it for you. | 也是为了你 |
[1:19:13] | You’ve come this far. | 你都走到这一步了 |
[1:19:15] | Let me help you go all the way. | 让我来帮你继续吧 |
[1:19:18] | What’s going on? This isn’t you. | 怎么回事 你不是这样的人 |
[1:19:20] | You could just turn me in right now | 你现在就可以告发我 |
[1:19:21] | and still get your cut of the inheritance. | 而且还能拿到你的那份遗产 |
[1:19:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:19:25] | Because fuck my family. | 因为去他妈的家人 |
[1:19:28] | I can help you get away with this. | 我能帮你摆脱这些 |
[1:19:30] | And then, | 然后 |
[1:19:32] | you’re gonna give me my cut of the inheritance. | 你要给我我的那份遗产 |
[1:19:36] | Happy ending. Everybody wins. You, me… | 大团圆结局 大家都是赢家 你 我 |
[1:19:39] | Harlan. | 哈兰 |
[1:19:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:19:42] | Deal? | 说定了 |
[1:19:48] | 来电 梅格 | |
[1:19:56] | Meg. | 梅格 |
[1:19:57] | Marta… | 玛塔 |
[1:19:58] | That was nuts. | 刚刚大家都疯了 |
[1:20:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:20:01] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:20:04] | Yeah. Are you? | 还好 你呢 |
[1:20:06] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine, I… | 是的 我还好 我… |
[1:20:09] | Look, no one knows I’m calling you, I just… | 听我说 没人知道我打给你了 我… |
[1:20:12] | I wanted to… | 我想… |
[1:20:15] | I wanted to say sorry for how everyone was. | 我为大家刚才的行为向你道歉 |
[1:20:19] | And, uh… | 还有… |
[1:20:22] | I guess, I wanted to ask, what are you gonna do? | 我想问 你打算怎么做 |
[1:20:28] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:20:29] | Well, the… | 就是… |
[1:20:30] | You know, with the will, what are you gonna do? | 遗嘱 你打算怎么做 |
[1:20:36] | What do you think I should do? | 你觉得我该怎么做 |
[1:20:38] | You should do whatever you think is right. | 你应该做你觉得正确的事 |
[1:20:46] | Look, I… | 是这样 我… |
[1:20:49] | I think you should give it back to us. | 我觉得你应该还给我们 |
[1:20:53] | Granddad always took care of us. | 爷爷总是照顾我们 |
[1:20:55] | You know, we’re his family. | 我们是他的家人 |
[1:20:56] | And I know he was like family to you, | 我知道他对你来说也像是家人 |
[1:20:58] | but we’re his actual family. | 但我们才是他真正的家人 |
[1:21:01] | Yeah. | 是 |
[1:21:02] | And… Look, Marta, | 还有…听着 玛塔 |
[1:21:04] | you know this isn’t fair. | 你知道这不公平 |
[1:21:06] | We’ve always been good to you | 我们一直都对你很好 |
[1:21:08] | and you’re like family, and we’ll take care of you, | 你就像家人一样 我们也会照顾你 |
[1:21:10] | but you have to make things right. | 但你要纠正这一切 |
[1:21:14] | You know what’s right. | 你知道怎样才是正确的 |
[1:21:16] | Marta… | 玛塔 |
[1:21:20] | Mom’s broke. | 妈妈没钱了 |
[1:21:22] | And she says I’m gonna have to drop out of school. | 她说我得退学了 |
[1:21:24] | No. No, no, Meg. | 不 不 不 梅格 |
[1:21:27] | Listen, I won’t let that happen. | 听着 我不会让你退学的 |
[1:21:29] | Whatever money you need, I’ll give it to you. | 无论你需要多少钱 我都会给你 |
[1:21:31] | I’m here for you. | 我会支持你 |
[1:21:33] | And I want you to know I’m gonna take care of you, | 我想让你知道我会照顾你的 |
[1:21:34] | I promise that. | 我保证 |
[1:21:36] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[1:21:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:21:38] | And once I… | 一旦我… |
[1:21:59] | Okay then. | 行吧 |
[1:22:01] | Did Blanc find anything suspicious at the house? | 布兰克在房子里发现疑点了吗 |
[1:22:06] | Yes, he found mud upstairs. | 有 他发现楼上有泥巴 |
[1:22:09] | Where I broke in through the window. | 是我从窗户爬进去的地方 |
[1:22:10] | Shit. | 糟糕 |
[1:22:11] | Identifiable prints? | 有清晰的脚印吗 |
[1:22:13] | No. | 没有 |
[1:22:14] | Good. Okay. | 很好 好的 |
[1:22:16] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:22:19] | You lay low for a couple days, | 你这几天低调点 |
[1:22:20] | wait for this investigation to blow over, and it will. | 等待调查结束 调查一定会结束的 |
[1:22:23] | ‘Cause no matter how good this Blanc guy thinks he is, | 因为不论布兰克这家伙自诩有多牛 |
[1:22:25] | he’s got nothin’. | 他终归没找到什么证据 |
[1:22:27] | Hey, relax. | 别紧张 |
[1:22:31] | Marta, get your ass up! | 玛塔 快起来 |
[1:22:32] | What the hell is happening? | 到底发生什么事了 |
[1:22:33] | There’s a guy here, and a bunch of stuff. | 来了个人 外面还有一大堆 |
[1:22:35] | Everything’s going crazy. Are we rich? | 一切都要疯了 我们变有钱了吗 |
[1:22:38] | Maybe, Alice. I don’t know. | 可能吧 爱丽丝 我不知道 |
[1:22:40] | I don’t even know what that means, | 我都不知道那是什么意思 |
[1:22:41] | but you better get your ass up, okay? | 但你最好快起来 好吗 |
[1:22:44] | We don’t know much about Marta Cabrera, | 我们不太了解玛塔·卡布瑞拉 |
[1:22:44] | 畅销推理小说作家撇开家人 将遗产留给私人看护 | |
[1:22:46] | – or her exact relationship… – Oh, my God… | -以及她和哈兰·斯隆贝… -天啊 |
[1:22:48] | with Harlan Thrombey… | 到底是什么关系 |
[1:22:48] | Marta, what is all this? | 玛塔 这到底怎么回事 |
[1:22:49] | – beyond being his home nurse. – What did you do? | -只知她是他的家庭护士 -你做了什么 |
[1:22:52] | Is that here? | 拍的就是这里吗 |
[1:22:53] | Oh, yeah, it is. | 是的 |
[1:22:55] | Wait, so is that true? | 等等 所以是真的吗 |
[1:22:57] | Are we rich? | 我们变有钱了 |
[1:23:00] | This is a story so compelling… | 这故事精彩得… |
[1:23:01] | – Oh, my God. – you would think he had written the story himself. | -我的天 -让人以为是他自己编出来的 |
[1:23:17] | Good morning, Mrs. Thrombey. | 早上好 斯隆贝夫人 |
[1:23:24] | Why is grief the providence of youth? | 为何天意总让年轻人承载悲痛 |
[1:23:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:23:32] | But I’d imagine that age deepens all feelings. | 但我想年龄会加深所有的情感 |
[1:23:38] | Including grief. | 包括悲痛 |
[1:23:42] | This was a long walk to offering condolences | 抱歉我过了这么久才过来 |
[1:23:48] | for the loss of your son. | 对你痛失爱子表示哀悼 |
[1:23:50] | And asking you, if it isn’t presumptuous of me, | 我还想请问你 恕我冒昧 |
[1:23:53] | not to think too harshly of your family, | 不是故意要把你的家人想得太坏 |
[1:23:57] | if I am, as I suspect, the first to console you. | 我猜我是第一个安慰你的人吧 |
[1:24:04] | They’re young, aren’t they? | 他们还年轻 不是吗 |
[1:24:11] | One thing I assume of age | 我以为年岁的增长 |
[1:24:15] | is weariness. | 会导致厌倦 |
[1:24:17] | Damned if I don’t get more tired every day. | 真希望我不会每天感到更加厌倦 |
[1:24:21] | Tired of what I do. | 厌倦于我的工作 |
[1:24:23] | Following arcs like lobbed rocks, | 沿着蛛丝马迹 |
[1:24:26] | the inevitability of truth. | 直至那不可避免的真相 |
[1:24:31] | But the complexity and the gray | 但是问题的复杂性和灰色地带 |
[1:24:35] | lie not in the truth | 不在于真相本身 |
[1:24:38] | but what you do with the truth once you have it. | 而在于你找出真相后要怎么办 |
[1:24:48] | I think you have something you wanna tell me. | 我想你有什么事想要跟我说吧 |
[1:24:53] | I think you’re very perceptive | 我觉得你观察入微 |
[1:24:56] | and very capable of telling me what you saw | 一定可以告诉我 你儿子派对那天晚上 |
[1:24:59] | the night of your son’s party. | 你看到了什么 |
[1:25:10] | But I’ll happily wait. | 我很乐意等 |
[1:25:12] | I’m in no rush. | 我不着急 |
[1:25:15] | In fact, | 事实上 |
[1:25:16] | I find it quiet pleasant | 我发现跟你一块儿坐在这里 |
[1:25:18] | sitting here with you. | 非常愉悦 |
[1:25:28] | Lawyers were here. | 律师们来过了 |
[1:25:29] | Very big lawyers, it looked like. | 看起来像是非常出名的律师 |
[1:25:31] | They left all this stuff and business cards. | 他们留下来这堆东西 还有名片 |
[1:25:33] | And there was a pile of other stuff | 还有一大堆别的东西 |
[1:25:34] | when I got home. | 我到家的时候发现的 |
[1:25:37] | I don’t like any of this, Marta. | 我不喜欢这样 玛塔 |
[1:25:39] | I don’t like it either. | 我也不喜欢 |
[1:25:41] | I’m slipping out the back. | 我从后门溜出去 |
[1:25:43] | I’ll be back later. Please don’t talk to anyone. | 我晚点就回来 别跟任何人说话 |
[1:25:52] | Walt? | 沃尔特 |
[1:25:54] | Yeah, I came, uh… | 是 我来 |
[1:25:56] | Hey, how you doin’? | 你怎么样了 |
[1:26:00] | Walt, I want you to know | 沃尔特 我想让你知道 |
[1:26:01] | that I didn’t know about any of this. | 我事先对此毫不知情 |
[1:26:03] | – We know you didn’t. – This is… | -我们知道你不知情 -这事… |
[1:26:04] | We know you didn’t. | 我们知道你不知情 |
[1:26:06] | Yeah, we all kind of went a little crazy yesterday. | 是 我们昨天都有点失控了 |
[1:26:09] | – Understandable. – Yeah. | -可以理解 -是的 |
[1:26:12] | I haven’t even looked at all this, yet. | 我都还没看过这些 |
[1:26:14] | It must just be local lawyers and accountants | 肯定是本地律师和会计 |
[1:26:17] | who saw the news and wanna get a jump on it. | 他们看到新闻了 想要抢这单生意 |
[1:26:19] | Yeah. I’d be careful of all of it. | 是啊 你应该小心点 |
[1:26:24] | Marta, is it your intention to renounce the inheritance? | 玛塔 你打算放弃遗产吗 |
[1:26:32] | This is what Harlan wanted. | 这是哈兰的意愿 |
[1:26:36] | Yeah, but… | 没错 但是 |
[1:26:38] | Harlan put you in a very hard position here. I mean, | 哈兰让你很为难 我是说 |
[1:26:41] | it was unfair of him. | 他这样很不公平 |
[1:26:43] | I mean, you see | 你知道 |
[1:26:45] | the kind of press and scrutiny that this kicks up | 这样做所导致的压力和对你隐私的窥探 |
[1:26:48] | and we know, with your mother… | 我们知道 你母亲的事… |
[1:26:52] | My mother? | 我母亲 |
[1:26:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:27:00] | What did Meg tell you? | 梅格跟你说什么了 |
[1:27:02] | Oh, this isn’t about… | 这跟那个没… |
[1:27:06] | You’re missing the point. | 你误会了 |
[1:27:07] | We don’t wanna attack you with this, | 我们不会拿这件事来害你 |
[1:27:09] | but, Marta, if your mother | 但是 玛塔 如果你母亲 |
[1:27:10] | came into the country illegally, criminally. | 是非法进入美国的 那就是犯罪 |
[1:27:14] | And you’ve come into this inheritance, | 你若是继承了遗产 |
[1:27:16] | with all the scrutiny that entails, | 随之而来的所有调查 |
[1:27:18] | I’d be afraid that could come to light. | 我担心这件事会被曝光 |
[1:27:21] | And that’s what we wanna avoid here. | 我们不希望发生这种事 |
[1:27:23] | We can protect you | 我们可以把这件事压下来 |
[1:27:25] | from that happening, | 即使曝光了 |
[1:27:26] | or if it happens. | 我们也能保护你 |
[1:27:28] | So you’re saying that even if it came to light, | 你是说即使这件事曝光了 |
[1:27:33] | with your family’s resources, you could help me fix it? | 以你们家的资源 你们也可以帮我解决 |
[1:27:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:27:37] | Yeah, with the right lawyers, you know? | 是的 找到合适的律师就行 |
[1:27:39] | Not these local guys, | 这帮本地菜鸟不行 |
[1:27:40] | but New York lawyers, DC lawyers, | 要找纽约的律师 华盛顿的律师 |
[1:27:43] | with enough resources put toward it, yes. | 加上足够的资源 就可以解决 |
[1:27:45] | Not that that ever even needs to come up, | 不是说一定会出现这种情况 |
[1:27:48] | but, yes. | 但是没错 可以解决 |
[1:27:52] | Okay, good. | 好的 很好 |
[1:27:55] | Okay? | 好的 |
[1:27:57] | Because Harlan gave me all your resources. | 因为哈兰把你们所有的资源都给了我 |
[1:28:01] | So that means with my resources, | 那就是说以我的资源 |
[1:28:03] | I’ll be able to fix it. | 我就可以解决这件事 |
[1:28:04] | So I guess I will find the right lawyers. | 所以我想我能找到合适的律师 |
[1:28:07] | Marta, that’s… | 玛塔 这… |
[1:28:10] | You better be sure that’s | 你最好确定 |
[1:28:13] | what you want. | 这是你想要的 |
[1:28:38] | 来电 疑似贝努瓦·布兰克 | |
[1:28:53] | I don’t know… What’s this? | 我不知道 这是什么 |
[1:28:54] | It’s my medical bag tag. | 是我医疗包上的标签 |
[1:28:56] | They have my medical bag for some reason. | 这人不知怎么拿到了我的医疗包 |
[1:28:59] | Okay, but this is a photocopy of just the header | 好吧 不过这是哈兰的血液毒理学报告 |
[1:28:59] | 首席法医办公室 马萨诸塞州诺福克郡 | |
[1:29:01] | of a blood toxicology report on Harlan. | 开头部分的复印件 |
[1:29:04] | Marta, this is gonna show the morphine overdose. | 玛塔 这样大家就知道吗啡过量的事了 |
[1:29:09] | So I’m screwed? | 那我完蛋了 |
[1:29:12] | How do you know all this stuff? | 你怎么懂这些 |
[1:29:14] | I was Harlan’s research assistant for a summer. | 有一个暑假我给哈兰当过研究助理 |
[1:29:18] | But what kind of blackmail scheme is this? | 但这算哪门子敲诈 |
[1:29:20] | I mean, the actual evidence | 我的意思是 真正的证据 |
[1:29:21] | is sitting up the street, at the crime lab. | 远在犯罪实验室里 |
[1:29:23] | There’s no demands, there’s no meeting place. | 这上面没提要求 没说见面地点 |
[1:29:28] | What’s the point in sending you this? | 给你写这封信有什么目的 |
[1:29:31] | 首席法医 诺福克郡 | |
[1:29:40] | It could be a half hour. | 可能需要半个小时 |
[1:29:41] | It could be an hour. It depends. | 或一个小时 得看情况 |
[1:29:42] | We wanna make sure… | 我们要确保… |
[1:29:51] | So, it could take a while. | 所以需要点时间 |
[1:29:52] | – What’s the cheese? – But I’ll let you know. | -发生什么了 -我会通知你的 |
[1:29:54] | – Thank you, Chief. – Yeah. No problem. | -谢谢你 队长 -好的 没问题 |
[1:29:57] | 5:00 a.m. | 凌晨五点 |
[1:29:58] | Security systems here are all triggered. | 所有安全系统都被触发了 |
[1:30:00] | Now, this thing went up really quick, | 火势发展迅速 |
[1:30:02] | so that means blood stores, records, | 这意味着血样和记录 |
[1:30:04] | anything of that nature, it’s all gone. | 之类的东西 都毁掉了 |
[1:30:06] | There were no employees here, | 当时没有员工在场 |
[1:30:07] | so, thank God for that. | 谢天谢地 |
[1:30:10] | What about security cameras? | 监控摄像头呢 |
[1:30:12] | Oh, yeah. | 在那里 |
[1:30:16] | Speaking of security, | 说到监控 |
[1:30:17] | the surveillance tape at the Thrombey estate | 斯隆贝庄园的监控录像 |
[1:30:19] | was all scrambled for some reason. | 不知为何被干扰损坏了 |
[1:30:21] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[1:30:23] | What’s still pending from the autopsy? | 尸检还有什么结果没出吗 |
[1:30:26] | Just a report on the blood work. | 就剩血检报告了 |
[1:30:29] | Blood work? | 血检 |
[1:30:35] | Holy shit. | 天啊 |
[1:30:40] | This is insane. | 这太离谱了 |
[1:30:43] | I mean, who would blow up a whole real building just to blackmail me? | 谁会为了敲诈我而烧了一整栋楼 |
[1:30:47] | Marta, this means the blackmailer has the only paper copy | 玛塔 这说明敲诈者手上有 |
[1:30:50] | of the thing that can prove your guilt. | 唯一一份能证明你有罪的纸质报告 |
[1:30:51] | You didn’t get any other instructions? | 你没有收到别的指示吗 |
[1:30:53] | No phone call? No email? Nothing? | 没有接到电话 收到电邮之类的吗 |
[1:30:54] | No. | 没有 |
[1:30:57] | Well, I haven’t checked my email. | 我还没看过我的电子邮箱 |
[1:31:04] | There is one. | 有一封电邮 |
[1:31:05] | Yeah, that’s it. | 对 这就是了 |
[1:31:07] | “1209, Columbus Road. 10 a.m.” | “哥伦比亚路1209号 上午十点” |
[1:31:15] | You know what this means, right? | 你知道这意味着什么吧 |
[1:31:16] | If you destroy that copy, | 只要你毁了那份文件 |
[1:31:18] | you’re totally in the clear. | 就完全清白了 |
[1:31:20] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[1:31:23] | Marta, did you hear me? | 玛塔 你听到了吗 |
[1:31:27] | Yeah. | 听到了 |
[1:31:36] | Elliott! | 艾略特 |
[1:31:37] | We gotta go! We gotta go! | 快走 快走 |
[1:31:41] | – Okay, baby driver. – Oh, God. | -好了 小车神 -天啊 |
[1:31:44] | You regret helping me yet? | 你后悔帮我了吗 |
[1:31:45] | I regret not taking the Beemer. | 我后悔没开宝马 |
[1:31:49] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[1:31:53] | 来电 疑似贝努瓦·布兰克 | |
[1:32:04] | – Vehicles in pursuit on Washington Street. – No force. | -正在华盛顿大街上追击车辆 -别用武力 |
[1:32:06] | – Make sure you say “No force.” – No force. | -一定要说”别用武力” -别用武力 |
[1:32:07] | We got a possible murder suspect. | 车上有一位疑似谋杀嫌疑犯 |
[1:32:09] | I said that. I said that. | 我说了 我说了 |
[1:32:12] | Go. Go! Go! Are you flooring it? | 快 快 快 油门踩到底了吗 |
[1:32:14] | I am literally flooring it! | 踩到底了 |
[1:32:22] | 来电 疑似布兰克·贝努瓦 | |
[1:32:27] | – This is going well. – I’m pulling over. I’m… | -真是顺利 -我要停车 我… |
[1:32:28] | If you miss your chance to get this tox report, | 你要是错过这个拿到毒理学报告的机会 |
[1:32:31] | it’s all over. | 就完蛋了 |
[1:32:32] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[1:32:38] | Why… Why are we stopping? | 为什么 为什么要停下 |
[1:32:39] | Why are you stopping in the middle of the road? | 为什么要停在路中间 |
[1:32:55] | Hold on. | 抓紧了 |
[1:33:20] | Oh, my God, I’m just pure adrenaline right now. | 天啊 我现在肾上腺素飙升 |
[1:33:22] | I feel like I swallowed bees. | 感觉像是吞了蜜蜂 |
[1:33:24] | Okay… | 好了 |
[1:33:25] | So where is it? What’s the address? | 所以是哪里 地址是什么 |
[1:33:26] | 1209, Columbus Road. | 哥伦比亚路1209号 |
[1:33:28] | Okay. I mean, whatever they want, | 好 不管他们要什么 |
[1:33:30] | – I’ll say yes… – Anything. | -我都会答应 -任何条件 |
[1:33:31] | You know, just to get that report back. | 拿回报告就好 |
[1:33:33] | – Get it back and destroy it. – Destroy it. | -拿回来销毁 -销毁它 |
[1:33:35] | Holy shit, Ransom. | 天啊 兰森 |
[1:33:38] | Hey, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:33:40] | I couldn’t do this without you. | 要是没有你 我肯定做不到 |
[1:33:45] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[1:33:48] | Get out. | 下车 |
[1:33:51] | That was the dumbest car chase of all time. | 这真是有史以来最愚蠢的汽车追逐 |
[1:33:54] | Put your hands down. | 把手放下 |
[1:33:55] | I spoke to Wanetta Thrombey, Greatnana. | 我和曾祖母温娜塔·斯隆贝聊过了 |
[1:33:58] | Night of the party, she saw someone | 派对当晚 她看到有人 |
[1:34:00] | climbing the trellis to the third floor. | 顺着棚架爬上了三楼 |
[1:34:02] | – Mr. Drysdale, come on. – Let’s go. | -德莱斯戴尔先生 来 -走吧 |
[1:34:05] | Pat him down, check him out. | 对他进行搜身检查 |
[1:34:07] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[1:34:09] | “Ransom came back,” She said. | 她说”兰森回来了” |
[1:34:10] | Hands on the vehicle. | 把手放到车上 |
[1:34:11] | I don’t know what he came back to do, | 我不知道他回去干什么 |
[1:34:13] | but we’ll find out. | 但我们会查出来的 |
[1:34:14] | You got anything sharp? | 你携带着任何利器吗 |
[1:34:16] | Watch your head. Thank you. | 小心头 谢谢 |
[1:34:18] | Hey, you don’t need to thank him. | 你不必谢他 |
[1:34:19] | Did he ask you to drive when he saw me coming? | 是他看到我走过去时 让你开车的吗 |
[1:34:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:34:33] | Blanc, coming with us? | 布兰克 跟我们一起走吗 |
[1:34:34] | I’ll drive with Marta. | 我和玛塔一起走 |
[1:34:37] | Let’s go to the police station. | 去警局吧 |
[1:34:39] | I want a full rundown on everything he said to you. | 我要详细记录他对你所说的一切 |
[1:34:42] | I’ll catch you up on where we’re at. | 我会将进展告诉你 |
[1:34:51] | Strange case from the start. | 这案子从一开始就很怪异 |
[1:34:54] | A case with a hole in the middle. | 案子的中间有个洞 |
[1:35:00] | A donut. | 就像甜甜圈 |
[1:35:02] | I’m just talking through my process here, | 我只是在说我的推理过程 |
[1:35:04] | let me know if this is boring. | 你要是觉得无聊就告诉我 |
[1:35:07] | I feel the noose tightening. | 我能感到气氛越来越紧张 |
[1:35:09] | The family is truly desperate. | 斯隆贝一家真的很绝望 |
[1:35:12] | Desperate motives, | 绝望的动机 |
[1:35:14] | the mystery of who hired me, | 雇用我的神秘人 |
[1:35:17] | the impossibility of the crime, | 犯罪之不可能性 |
[1:35:19] | and yet… | 而这… |
[1:35:22] | A donut. | 就像一个甜甜圈 |
[1:35:24] | One central piece | 缺失的中心 |
[1:35:26] | and if it reveals itself, the fog would lift, | 如果它浮出水面 迷雾就会消散 |
[1:35:30] | the arc would resolve, the Slinky become unkinked. | 就能查明案情 厘清是非 |
[1:35:31] | 哥伦比亚路 单行道 | |
[1:35:34] | Do you mind if I stop for a second? | 我能停一下吗 |
[1:35:36] | I need to pick something up. | 我要去取个东西 |
[1:35:37] | It’ll be very quick. | 很快的 |
[1:35:40] | Sure. | 好的 |
[1:35:55] | It’ll be just a few minutes. | 只要几分钟就好 |
[1:35:56] | Watch the, uh, door. | 小心…开门 |
[1:36:08] | 约翰洗衣店 后门入口 1209号 | |
[1:36:22] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[1:36:46] | Listen, I don’t know what you want… | 听着 我不知道你想要什么 |
[1:36:51] | Whatever it is, we can work it out. | 不管你想怎样 我们都能解决 |
[1:36:53] | But we have to figure it out right here, right now. | 但必须现在就在这里解决 |
[1:36:56] | And I’m leaving with that report. | 而且你要把报告交给我 |
[1:37:02] | Hello? | 听到了吗 |
[1:37:29] | Fran? | 弗兰 |
[1:37:40] | No, no, no, no! Fran? | 不 不 不 不 弗兰 |
[1:37:43] | Oh, my God, Fran. | 天啊 弗兰 |
[1:37:45] | Can you hear me? | 你能听见吗 |
[1:37:46] | Fran, give me a sign if you can hear me. | 弗兰 你要是能听见就示意我 |
[1:37:48] | – You… – Yes, it’s me. It’s Marta. | -你… -没错 是我 我是玛塔 |
[1:37:51] | You called me here, you sent me an email, | 你叫我来这里 给我发了电邮 |
[1:37:53] | that’s why I’m here. Did you take something? | 所以我来了 你摄入了什么东西吗 |
[1:37:55] | I’m gonna call an ambulance now, you’re gonna be okay. | 我现在叫救护车 你会没事的 |
[1:37:57] | You’re gonna be fine, okay? | 你会没事的 好吗 |
[1:37:58] | – Stay with me. – Copy… | -坚持住 -报告… |
[1:38:00] | – What? – Copy… | -什么 -报告… |
[1:38:03] | Stashed… | 藏起来… |
[1:38:03] | What? What are you saying? | 什么 你在说什么 |
[1:38:06] | You did this. | 是你干的 |
[1:38:08] | Won’t get away with this. | 你逃不掉的 |
[1:38:11] | Jesus, stop it! | 天啊 别说了 |
[1:38:29] | 正在呼叫 紧急中心 | |
[1:38:34] | 911, what’s your emergency? | 紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[1:38:37] | ♪ The thought of you stays bright ♪ | ♪ 对你的思念不止 ♪ |
[1:38:44] | ♪ Sometimes I stand in the middle of the floor ♪ | ♪ 有时我呆立在房间中央 ♪ |
[1:38:50] | ♪ Not going left ♪ | ♪ 不向左 ♪ |
[1:38:55] | ♪ Not going… ♪ | ♪ 不向… ♪ |
[1:38:56] | Oh, Lord. | 老天啊 |
[1:39:00] | All right, my friend, thank you for the update. | 好的 朋友 谢谢你及时通知 |
[1:39:03] | No need for that. | 不用了 |
[1:39:04] | I’ll bring her in once we get word | 一等管家情况稳定 |
[1:39:06] | that the housekeeper is stable. | 我就带她过去 |
[1:39:08] | It’s still touch and go. | 目前她还没有脱离生命危险 |
[1:39:10] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:39:12] | Listen, this is over. | 结束吧 |
[1:39:13] | People are getting hurt. | 已经有人受到了伤害 |
[1:39:18] | So I’m gonna tell you the truth. | 所以我会把真相告诉你 |
[1:39:19] | Young Ransom just told Lieutenant Elliott everything. | 兰森刚才对艾略特警官和盘托出了 |
[1:39:23] | Good. | 挺好 |
[1:39:24] | Wait, I hope he didn’t cover for me. | 等等 我希望他没有替我打掩护 |
[1:39:26] | Did he tell you the real truth | 他有没有向你们坦白全部事实 |
[1:39:28] | – about me switching the… – Yeah. | -我搞错药的事… -说了 |
[1:39:30] | – And the disguise bit? – Yes. | -变装呢 -说了 |
[1:39:32] | And the whole blackmail and… | 还有被勒索和… |
[1:39:34] | But why did Fran take my morphine? | 可是弗兰为什么要拿走我的吗啡 |
[1:39:37] | I mean, obviously she had swiped the bag from the house, | 显然她之前把医疗包从房里偷走了 |
[1:39:39] | but she didn’t seem like a user to me, | 可她看着不像是吗啡上瘾的人 |
[1:39:41] | unless that’s why she needed the blackmail money. | 除非她就是因此才需要勒索钱财 |
[1:39:43] | I don’t know, it doesn’t matter anyway. | 不知道 反正这也不重要了 |
[1:39:46] | I have to tell the Thrombeys myself, | 我得亲自向斯隆贝一家坦白 |
[1:39:47] | I feel like I owe that to them. | 我觉得这是我欠他们的 |
[1:39:48] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 我可不赞同 |
[1:39:50] | No, I have to do it. I need to do it. | 不 我得坦白 我需要坦白 |
[1:39:54] | I gave the doctors my number, | 我把电话留给医生了 |
[1:39:55] | so they’ll call if anything changes with Fran. | 如果弗兰这里情况有变 他们会打给我 |
[1:39:57] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:39:59] | I’ll round up the Thrombeys at the house, | 我会在斯隆贝家召集他们一家人 |
[1:40:00] | along with a police escort. | 再叫上警察 |
[1:40:02] | For the arrest after. | 为了之后逮捕我 |
[1:40:05] | You can tell me your whole story on the drive over. | 你可以在开车去的路上把整个故事告诉我 |
[1:40:08] | I don’t want any more surprises. | 我可不想再有什么”惊喜”了 |
[1:40:26] | Fran said it was stashed, the copy, | 弗兰说她把报告藏起来了 |
[1:40:28] | and then she said, | 她还说 |
[1:40:30] | “You did this. You won’t get away with it,” | “是你干的 你逃不掉的” |
[1:40:32] | and I called the ambulance. | 然后我就叫救护车了 |
[1:40:36] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[1:40:38] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:40:41] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:40:50] | Okay. | 来了 |
[1:40:51] | Well, has she come to her senses? | 她想明白了吗 |
[1:40:53] | Well, she’s standing right there, Richard, | 她就站在那 理查德 |
[1:40:55] | – she can speak for herself. – Is the rest of the family here? | -她可以自己回答 -家庭成员都来齐了吗 |
[1:40:57] | – In the living room. – I think that it would be better | -在客厅 -我觉得我们再聚齐一次 |
[1:40:59] | if we were to gather again and get this over with. | 把整件事做个了结比较好 |
[1:41:11] | I’m so sorry I told them about your mom. | 真抱歉我和他们说了你妈妈的事 |
[1:41:13] | Meg, it’s okay. | 没关系的 梅格 |
[1:41:15] | I’m sorry. No… I was scared. I just… | 对不起 我好怕 我… |
[1:41:17] | I didn’t wanna tell them. | 我不想说的 |
[1:41:18] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[1:41:20] | Trust me, | 相信我 |
[1:41:22] | I understand. It’s all right. | 我懂 没事的 |
[1:41:25] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:41:29] | God, I am so raiding Fran’s stash after this. | 老天 事后我一定要把弗兰的藏货洗劫一空 |
[1:41:32] | I still think this is a bad idea, | 我仍认为这不是个好主意 |
[1:41:35] | but the family is assembled. | 不过家庭成员都聚齐了 |
[1:41:41] | I know where the tox report is. | 我知道毒理学报告在哪了 |
[1:41:50] | She basically told me where it was. | 她等于是直接告诉我了 |
[1:41:54] | Anyways, this will tie everything up. | 无论如何 这份报告能把真相串连起来 |
[1:41:58] | And I just handed it to you. | 而报告我已经交到你手上了 |
[1:42:01] | God, you’re not much of a detective, are you? | 天啊 你这侦探可真不算高明 不是吗 |
[1:42:05] | Well, to be fair, | 说句公道话 |
[1:42:08] | you make a pretty lousy murderer. | 你这凶手当得也不怎么样 |
[1:42:12] | Perhaps we deserve each other. | 也许我俩是绝配 |
[1:42:26] | You’ve always been good to me. | 各位一直对我很好 |
[1:42:30] | And what I’m about to say isn’t gonna be easy | 我接下来要说的事非同小可 |
[1:42:32] | and you’re gonna be upset. | 你们听了会动怒 |
[1:42:35] | But I thought after what you’ve gone through | 可是我想 过去这些天 |
[1:42:36] | the last few days, | 你们经历了那么多纷争 |
[1:42:39] | that you deserved to hear it from me. | 你们理应听我说出真相 |
[1:42:44] | – I… – Excuse me! | -我… -打断一下 |
[1:42:50] | You have not been good to her. | 你们哪里对她好了 |
[1:42:53] | You have all treated her like shit, | 为了窃回你们已然失去 |
[1:42:55] | to steal back a fortune that you lost, | 且理应归她的财产 |
[1:42:58] | and she deserves. | 你们视她如敝屣 |
[1:42:59] | You’re a pack of vultures at the feast! | 你们就像一群扑食的饿虎 |
[1:43:02] | Knives out, beaks bloody! | 利刃出鞘 磨牙吮血 |
[1:43:04] | Well, | 不过 |
[1:43:06] | you’re not getting bailed out, not this time. | 这一回你们绝不可能全身而退 |
[1:43:10] | Ms. Cabrera has decided, definitively, | 卡布瑞拉小姐最终决定 |
[1:43:13] | not to renounce the inheritance. | 不会放弃遗产继承 |
[1:43:14] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[1:43:16] | Furthermore, it will be my professional recommendation | 并且 我会向本地警方提供专业意见 |
[1:43:19] | to the local authorities that the manner of death | 表明本案中哈兰·斯隆贝之死 |
[1:43:22] | in the case of Harlan Thrombey is ruled as suicide! | 当以自杀判定 |
[1:43:26] | – And the case is closed. – Blanc? | -结案 -布兰克 |
[1:43:27] | What? | 什么 |
[1:43:28] | Thank you all for coming. Goodbye. | 感谢各位前来 再见 |
[1:43:30] | What’s going on? Just tell me… | 什么情况 你告诉我… |
[1:43:34] | That’s certainly not what I was expecting. | 这显然不是我所期待的结局 |
[1:43:37] | No. | 不 |
[1:43:37] | Is anybody else confused? | 还有人和我一样糊涂吗 |
[1:43:38] | Not what I was expecting to hear at all. | 我可一点都不想听到这个结局 |
[1:43:43] | Are you gonna tell me what the hell is going on? | 你是不是该告诉我到底什么情况 |
[1:43:45] | Yes. Yes. | 是 是 |
[1:43:46] | I just wanna come clean, okay? | 我只想澄清真相 好吗 |
[1:43:48] | – It’s over. – Almost. | -都结束了 -快结束了 |
[1:43:49] | Blanc, what are we doing? | 布兰克 你在干什么 |
[1:43:51] | – What’s going on? – I’m sorry. Officer Wagner. | -这是怎么了 -抱歉 瓦格纳警员 |
[1:43:53] | Keep the family out of this room, | 别让这家人进这个房间 |
[1:43:55] | and get ’em out of the house if you can. | 如果可以的话 直接赶出这座房子 |
[1:43:56] | But stand by with your additional officer. | 但是你和你的随行警员要随时待命 |
[1:43:59] | Get the family out? | 把这家人赶走 |
[1:44:00] | Yes, but not all of them. Would you… | 对 不过别全都赶走 拜托你… |
[1:44:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:44:03] | – Blanc… – Yes, sir. | -布兰克 -是 先生 |
[1:44:04] | Come on, come on, what’s all this drama? | 差不多行了 你葫芦里卖的什么药 |
[1:44:05] | – Indulge me. – Blanc, | -容我把话说完 -布兰克 |
[1:44:07] | I told Ransom, Ransom told you, | 我都告诉兰森了 兰森也告诉你们了 |
[1:44:09] | and I’m telling you now, | 我现在跟你们说清楚 |
[1:44:11] | it is an immovable fact that I killed Harlan. | 是我杀了哈兰 无可辩驳 |
[1:44:14] | Yes, you did, yes, he did, yes, you are. | 你是说了 他也说了 你说得很清楚 |
[1:44:16] | But… But, I spoke in the car about the hole | 但是 我在车里提到过 |
[1:44:19] | at the center of this donut. | 甜甜圈中心的那个洞 |
[1:44:22] | And what you and Harlan did that fateful night | 你和哈兰在案发当晚的所作所为 |
[1:44:24] | seems at first glance to fill that hole perfectly. | 乍看之下似乎完美地填补了那个洞 |
[1:44:28] | A donut hole in a donut’s hole. | 甜甜圈洞里甜甜圈球 |
[1:44:31] | But we must look a little closer. | 但我们得凑近了观察 |
[1:44:34] | And when we do, we see the donut hole | 那时我们就会发现甜甜圈球的中心 |
[1:44:37] | has a hole in its center. | 还有一个洞 |
[1:44:39] | It is not a donut hole, | 那并不是甜甜圈球 |
[1:44:41] | but a smaller donut with its own hole | 而是一个小号的甜甜圈 以及中心的洞 |
[1:44:44] | and our donut is not whole at all! | 这样原本的大甜甜圈根本就不完整 |
[1:44:47] | Blanc, look, I understand that this is amusing for you… | 布兰克 我知道你觉得这么兜圈子有意思 |
[1:44:49] | Why was I hired? | 为什么要雇用我 |
[1:44:52] | Why would someone hire me? | 为什么有人要雇用我 |
[1:44:54] | Someone fishing for a crime | 有人想要证明发生了犯罪行为 |
[1:44:55] | to reverse the will, Blanc. Come on. | 从而撤销遗嘱 布兰克 行了 |
[1:44:57] | But I was hired before the sealed will was read. | 但我在遗嘱拆封前就被雇用了 |
[1:44:59] | So, yes, | 所以 没错 |
[1:45:01] | the person must have known the contents of the will. | 这个人一定早就知道遗嘱的内容 |
[1:45:04] | But one step further, | 可是再往下想 |
[1:45:05] | that same person must have known a crime was committed, | 这个人一定还早就知道有人犯了罪 |
[1:45:08] | and further… | 再往下想… |
[1:45:10] | If the intent was to reverse Marta’s inheritance, | 如果对方的意图是撤销玛塔的继承权 |
[1:45:15] | they must have known that Marta was responsible. | 对方一定早就知道玛塔就是罪魁祸首 |
[1:45:18] | An intriguing combination of factors. | 引人入胜而又环环相扣的线索 |
[1:45:21] | Someone who knew what Marta did | 有人知道玛塔做了什么 |
[1:45:22] | wanted to expose it | 想揭发她 |
[1:45:24] | but could not reveal how they knew. | 但却不能暴露自己是如何得知的 |
[1:45:26] | Fran! | 是弗兰 |
[1:45:28] | She was blackmailing me. She knew what I did. | 她勒索了我 她知道我做了什么 |
[1:45:30] | Yeah, but Fran wanted money, | 没错 可是弗兰想要的是钱 |
[1:45:32] | ergo she did not want the crime exposed. | 所以她并不希望罪行曝光 |
[1:45:34] | What if someone in the family had observed | 如果这家人里有谁看到了 |
[1:45:36] | Marta doing something suspicious? | 玛塔有可疑举动呢 |
[1:45:37] | But they would have had no reason not to speak up. | 但他们没有理由缄口不言 |
[1:45:42] | The answer is not so simple. | 答案没有这么简单 |
[1:45:46] | Now with the entire solution in my field of view, | 现在我已然看穿了全部真相 |
[1:45:50] | the arc of this case is a tragedy of errors. | 这背后的故事是一系列错误导致的悲剧 |
[1:45:56] | Marta, it will not be easy for you to hear. | 玛塔 这话可能会让你难以接受 |
[1:45:59] | But there is at least | 但这背后 |
[1:46:02] | one truly guilty party behind it all, | 至少有一个幕后黑手 |
[1:46:05] | guilty in the true sense of acting with malice | 一个怀着真正恶意 |
[1:46:07] | and committing a heinous crime with selfish intent. | 为了一己私利犯下滔天罪行的幕后黑手 |
[1:46:14] | Trooper Wagner. | 瓦格纳警员 |
[1:46:16] | Trooper Wagner? | 凶手是瓦格纳警员 |
[1:46:18] | No. | 不是 |
[1:46:21] | Marta, I’m so sorry. I told them everything. | 玛塔 对不起 我把一切都告诉他们了 |
[1:46:24] | I figured it was up. I’m sorry. | 我以为一切都结束了 对不起 |
[1:46:25] | Hey. It’s all right, Ransom, I’m glad you did. | 没事的 兰森 我很高兴你说出来了 |
[1:46:27] | Not exactly everything though. | 可他并没说出全部 |
[1:46:30] | Is this about what Greatnana told you? | 你在怀疑曾祖母和你说的话吗 |
[1:46:32] | She saw me that night. She mistook me for Ransom. | 那晚她看到的是我 她把我认成兰森了 |
[1:46:35] | We’ll get to that. | 这个我们后面再说 |
[1:46:36] | In the meanwhile, | 与此同时 |
[1:46:39] | Mr. Hugh Ransom Drysdale, | 休·兰森·德莱斯戴尔先生 |
[1:46:41] | you might tell us all why you hired me. | 你不妨告诉大家 你为什么要雇用我 |
[1:46:48] | Why I hired you? | 我为什么要雇用你 |
[1:46:51] | You’re right, let’s back it up… | 你说得对 我们来复盘一下 |
[1:46:53] | To the night of the party. | 回到派对那一晚 |
[1:46:54] | Your argument with Harlan. | 你和哈兰发生的争执 |
[1:46:57] | What were the overheard words | 在洗手间自慰的纳粹小子 |
[1:46:58] | by the Nazi child masturbating in the bathroom? | 听到了什么来着 |
[1:47:02] | “My will,” and “I’m warning you.” | “我的遗嘱” 还有”我警告你” |
[1:47:05] | You and Harlan were drama mamas, | 你和哈兰都喜欢看好戏 |
[1:47:08] | you shared a love of twisting the knife into one another. | 你俩都十分享受慢慢折磨对方 |
[1:47:11] | You see, I don’t believe | 所以 我不相信 |
[1:47:12] | he would have slipped it in halfway, | 他会说到一半突然转移话题 |
[1:47:14] | no, no, no. | 不 不 肯定不会 |
[1:47:16] | I submit | 我认为 |
[1:47:17] | Harlan told you everything. | 哈兰告诉了你一切 |
[1:47:20] | You can’t be serious! | 你开什么玩笑 |
[1:47:21] | Not a red dime or word of my work | 他们谁都别想拿到 |
[1:47:25] | to a single one of them, you included. | 我的一本书 一毛钱 包括你 |
[1:47:28] | Marta, | 玛塔 |
[1:47:29] | remind me what Ransom said | 提醒我一下 兰森说 |
[1:47:31] | his conversation with Harlan ended with? | 他和哈兰的对话是如何结束的 |
[1:47:34] | Harlan told him that I could beat him at Go. | 哈兰对他说我下围棋能打败他 |
[1:47:36] | And I asked myself, | 我问自己 |
[1:47:38] | “Marta? | “玛塔 |
[1:47:40] | Why would the topic of the will | 为什么关于遗嘱的话题 |
[1:47:41] | Have steered around to Marta?” | 会绕到玛塔那去” |
[1:47:45] | There is one obvious explanation… | 只有一个显而易见的解释 |
[1:47:48] | You can’t be that crazy. | 你不至于那么疯狂 |
[1:47:49] | You’re not just gonna throw away your fortune. | 你不会就那么把全副身家都抛弃了 |
[1:47:51] | No. I’m giving it to Marta. | 当然不会 我会把一切都留给玛塔 |
[1:47:54] | All of it. | 所有财产 |
[1:47:56] | Your Brazilian nurse? | 你的巴西护士 |
[1:47:57] | Are you goddamn insane? | 你他妈的是疯了吗 |
[1:47:59] | I’m sane for the first time in my life, | 我一生中第一次这么理智 |
[1:48:02] | Harlan, if you think I’m gonna let this happen, | 哈兰 如果你认为我会让这发生 |
[1:48:02] | and I’ve done it. | 而且我已经改好了 |
[1:48:03] | if you think I’m gonna stand here and… | 我会坐以待毙… |
[1:48:04] | I’ve made the change to my will. It’s done. | 我已经改好了遗嘱 木已成舟 |
[1:48:07] | I’m warning you! | 我警告你 |
[1:48:09] | That’s some heavy-duty conjecture. | 你这可是很严重的指控 |
[1:48:11] | Granted. | 可以这么说 |
[1:48:13] | But it is the only way what comes next makes sense. | 但只有这么解释 接下来发生的事才说得通 |
[1:48:17] | So you storm out, you drive off into the night. | 你气冲冲地离开 深夜驾车离去 |
[1:48:21] | You tell Marta later… | 你后来对玛塔说 |
[1:48:23] | What was it? Feeling an overwhelming sense of… | 什么来着 感到了前所未有的… |
[1:48:26] | Clarity. | 清明 |
[1:48:27] | That he had to make do for himself from here on out. | 说从那以后他要为自己盘算 |
[1:48:30] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[1:48:35] | Marta. The will. Harlan. | 玛塔 遗嘱 哈兰 |
[1:48:37] | “Do for yourself.” | “为自己盘算” |
[1:48:39] | “You won’t get away with this.” | “你逃不掉的” |
[1:48:42] | And a plan forms. | 你心里有了计划 |
[1:48:52] | You return, | 你回到庄园 |
[1:48:53] | careful to avoid the gate’s security camera range. | 小心地避开了门口的监控摄像头 |
[1:48:57] | Then on foot up towards the house, | 然后步行走向房子 |
[1:48:59] | you sneak in up the trellis, | 你沿着棚架偷偷爬进屋 |
[1:49:01] | so as not to be seen by the rest of the family | 这样就不会被仍然在楼下开派对的 |
[1:49:04] | who are still having their party downstairs. | 其余家人发现 |
[1:49:08] | What you need to do will take moments. | 你想要做的只需片刻即可 |
[1:49:12] | But it is essential that you are alone and undetected. | 但你必须只身一人不被发现 这至关重要 |
[1:49:17] | You knew what medications Harlan took. | 你知道哈兰所使用的药物 |
[1:49:19] | You knew what Marta would be injecting him with that night. | 你知道那晚玛塔会给他注射什么 |
[1:49:23] | And you knew | 而且你知道 |
[1:49:25] | if Marta was responsible for his death, | 如果他因为玛塔而死 |
[1:49:28] | even unintentionally, | 即便是无心之失 |
[1:49:31] | the slayer rule would nullify the changed will | 凶手规则将会使更改后的遗嘱失效 |
[1:49:34] | and you would get your share back. | 而你将会拿回你的那份财产 |
[1:49:38] | You used the syringes in the kit | 你使用药箱里的注射器 |
[1:49:40] | to switch the liquids in the two medication vials. | 将两个药瓶里的液体调换了 |
[1:49:42] | And as a final precaution… | 而且 为了保险起见 |
[1:49:47] | you took the Naloxone, | 你拿走了纳洛酮 |
[1:49:50] | the lifesaving antidote. | 能够救命的解毒剂 |
[1:49:53] | No. No, no, no, that’s impossible. | 不 不不不 这不可能 |
[1:49:55] | That is the truth. | 这就是真相 |
[1:49:57] | Hand me that vial of morphine, I’ll show you. | 把那瓶吗啡递给我 我证明给你看 |
[1:49:59] | If he did that, if the meds were switched, | 如果他那么做了 如果药被调换了 |
[1:50:02] | then when I got them mixed up, I… | 那么当我把它们搞混的时候 我… |
[1:50:06] | I accidentally switched them back, | 我就意外地又将它们调换回来了 |
[1:50:08] | so I gave Harlan… | 那么我给哈兰注射的是… |
[1:50:11] | The correct doses. | 正确的剂量 |
[1:50:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:50:17] | But not accidentally. | 但那并不是意外 |
[1:50:20] | I taped over the label of these two vials. | 我将这两瓶药的标签遮盖掉了 |
[1:50:24] | The vials themselves are identical. | 这两个瓶子是完全一样的 |
[1:50:30] | How’d you know this was the morphine? | 你怎么知道这瓶是吗啡 |
[1:50:32] | I just knew. | 我就是知道 |
[1:50:34] | You knew because there is the slightest, | 你能分辨 是因为 |
[1:50:36] | almost imperceptible differences | 这两种液体的色泽和黏度 |
[1:50:37] | of tincture and viscosity between the two liquids. | 有着几乎无法被察觉的区别 |
[1:50:42] | You knew because you’ve done it a hundred times. | 你能分辨 是因为你已操作过上百次 |
[1:50:46] | You gave him the correct medication | 你给他注射了正确的药物 |
[1:50:48] | because you are a good nurse. | 因为你是一个好护士 |
[1:50:53] | Then Harlan was… | 那么哈兰… |
[1:50:54] | I’m sorry, Marta. But yes. | 我很抱歉 玛塔 但是的 |
[1:50:57] | – Harlan was perfectly fine. – Oh, my God. | -哈兰当时根本没事 -我的天啊 |
[1:51:00] | His blood was normal. | 他的血检结果是正常的 |
[1:51:03] | The cause of death was truly, solely suicide, | 他的死因就是单纯的自杀 |
[1:51:07] | and you are guilty of nothing | 而你完全无罪 |
[1:51:09] | but some damage to the trellis | 除了给棚架造成了些破坏 |
[1:51:10] | and a few amateur theatrics. | 以及几场业余拙劣的表演 |
[1:51:13] | In fact, if Harlan had listened to you | 事实上 如果哈兰听了你的话 |
[1:51:15] | and called the ambulance, | 打电话叫了救护车 |
[1:51:19] | he would be alive today. | 他就不会死 |
[1:51:24] | Damn! | 我靠 |
[1:51:25] | A twisted web | 这是一张错综交织的网 |
[1:51:28] | and we are not finished untangling it. | 而我们还未将其解开 |
[1:51:30] | Not yet. | 还未完全解开 |
[1:51:32] | Marta, when Greatnana spotted you | 玛塔 当曾祖母发现你 |
[1:51:34] | climbing down the trellis, she said… | 从棚架上往下爬的时候 她说.. |
[1:51:38] | Ransom? Are you back again already? | 兰森 你又回来了吗 |
[1:51:41] | “Are you back again already?” | 她说”你又回来了吗” |
[1:51:44] | ‘Cause earlier that night… | 因为那晚早些时候 |
[1:51:49] | Ransom, you’re back? | 兰森 你回来了 |
[1:51:53] | Come on, Marta. | 拜托 玛塔 |
[1:51:55] | This is stoopid with two o’s. | 这说法真是愚蠢到家了 |
[1:51:57] | You don’t have a shred of evidence, | 你一丁点证据都没有 |
[1:51:58] | you’re just spinning a fairy tale. | 都是你天方夜谭的想象罢了 |
[1:52:00] | Not a shred, no. | 一丁点都没有 确实 |
[1:52:02] | Just as we have no real proof of Marta mixing up the vials, | 就好比没有确凿的证据证明玛塔弄混了两瓶药 |
[1:52:05] | so it’s your word… | 所以各执… |
[1:52:06] | You have her confession! | 她都认罪了 |
[1:52:10] | All right, yeah. | 也对 确实 |
[1:52:12] | Yeah, we do have that. | 我们确实有她的供词 |
[1:52:14] | With your permission, | 如果可以 |
[1:52:14] | I’d like to spin a little further. | 我想再多想象一些 |
[1:52:17] | Much later that night, | 那晚更晚的时候 |
[1:52:18] | you’d have to come back to the house… | 你不得不回到房子里 |
[1:52:20] | to retrieve the incriminating tampered vials. | 取走作为罪证的动过手脚的药瓶 |
[1:52:22] | However, this time the dogs were outside. | 然而 这回狗出来了 |
[1:52:28] | They barked, waking Meg. | 他们狂吠 吵醒了梅格 |
[1:52:30] | No matter. | 没关系 |
[1:52:32] | You’ll get the vials tomorrow. | 你可以明天再拿药瓶 |
[1:52:34] | But tomorrow brings news… | 但是 第二天见报的新闻 |
[1:52:35] | Not of a medical error and a guilty nurse, | 不是医疗事故和有罪的护士 |
[1:52:38] | but of a slit throat and a suicide. | 而是割喉自杀 |
[1:52:45] | Now the circumstances are perfect | 现在是匿名雇用我的 |
[1:52:48] | for the anonymous hirin’ of me. | 最佳时机 |
[1:52:51] | You know a crime has been committed by Miss Cabrera, | 你知道卡布瑞拉小姐犯了罪 |
[1:52:53] | you need her to be caught for it. | 你需要她被捉拿归案 |
[1:52:54] | You cannot reveal how you know. | 你不能泄露你是如何知道的 |
[1:52:59] | Enter… | 下面登场的是 |
[1:53:00] | Benoit Blanc. | 贝努瓦·布兰克 |
[1:53:02] | Benny, look… | 贝尼 |
[1:53:03] | I hear what you’re saying, but this… | 我听懂你的推断了 但是… |
[1:53:06] | The body is discovered early the next morning. | 尸体在第二天大清早就被发现了 |
[1:53:08] | The police, the medical examiner, the family, | 警察 法医 家人 |
[1:53:10] | everyone swarms in | 所有人蜂拥而至 |
[1:53:13] | and there is no possible way | 你根本没可能 |
[1:53:14] | you can get to Marta’s medical bag | 从玛塔的医疗包里 |
[1:53:16] | to retrieve the vials. | 取回药瓶 |
[1:53:18] | You must wait for your moment, | 你必须等待时机 |
[1:53:19] | when the investigation is over | 等调查结束 |
[1:53:21] | and you know the house will be empty. | 等你确定房子里空无一人的时候 |
[1:53:24] | And that is why | 所以你才 |
[1:53:26] | you missed the funeral. | 没有参加葬礼 |
[1:53:29] | There is no one home | 家里一个人也没有 |
[1:53:30] | to wonder why you’re going into Harlan’s study. | 你就能神不知鬼不觉地去哈兰的书房 |
[1:53:34] | Or so you think. | 但人算不如天算 |
[1:53:39] | Poor Fran. | 可怜的弗兰 |
[1:53:40] | She witnessed you tampering | 她亲眼看到你在对 |
[1:53:42] | with Harlan’s medication in the medical bag. | 医疗包里哈兰的药物动手脚 |
[1:53:44] | She did not know what you were doing. | 她当时不知道你在做什么 |
[1:53:48] | But she knew you were up to no good. | 但她知道你一定没安好心 |
[1:53:51] | So her mind begins to turn. | 所以她开始对你产生怀疑 |
[1:53:53] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[1:53:55] | That Hallmark movie she told me about, | 她跟我提到的那部贺曼公司的电影 |
[1:53:56] | with Danica McKellar… | 丹妮卡·麦凯拉主演的… |
[1:53:58] | Deadly by Surprise. | 《意外致死》 |
[1:53:59] | That’s what she was talking about. | 原来她是指这件事 |
[1:54:01] | She loved Harlan. | 她爱哈兰 |
[1:54:03] | She hates Ransom. | 但是恨兰森 |
[1:54:04] | So the poor girl decides to test her theory, | 所以这个可怜的姑娘决定去证实她的猜想 |
[1:54:07] | and make this asshole pay. | 让这个混蛋付出代价 |
[1:54:08] | She gets a copy of the toxicology report. | 她设法拿到了一份毒理学检测报告 |
[1:54:12] | Now, I will be honest, I have no idea how. | 说实话 我不知道她怎么做到的 |
[1:54:15] | ‘Cause she has a cousin. | 她有个表妹 |
[1:54:17] | She told me, she has a cousin | 她跟我说过 她有个表妹 |
[1:54:18] | who works as a receptionist at the examiner’s office. | 在法医办公室当接待员 |
[1:54:21] | Well, voila! | 那就说得通了 |
[1:54:22] | The numbers, they mean nothing to her, | 她其实对表上的数字一窍不通 |
[1:54:25] | but if Ransom is guilty, | 但如果兰森有罪 |
[1:54:26] | its existence is a threat | 这份报告就能对他构成威胁 |
[1:54:29] | so she photocopies the header and makes her blackmail note. | 所以她复印了报告的开头 写下了勒索信 |
[1:54:33] | So why did she send it to me? | 那她为什么寄给我 |
[1:54:34] | She didn’t. | 她没有 |
[1:54:36] | She sent it to Ransom. | 她寄给的是兰森 |
[1:54:43] | And when Mr. Drysdale gets it, | 你猜德莱斯戴尔先生收到信时 |
[1:54:45] | what is his reaction? | 他是什么反应 |
[1:54:47] | Elation. | 得意洋洋 |
[1:54:49] | He still thinks Marta has given Harlan the tampered drugs. | 他还误以为玛塔给哈兰注射了调包后的药物 |
[1:54:52] | A blood tox report will prove her guilt. | 这份血检报告能证明她有罪 |
[1:54:55] | He goes to the will reading in high spirits, | 所以他满心欢喜地去听了遗嘱宣读 |
[1:54:57] | ready to see the family tear itself apart, | 准备欣赏一家人分崩离析的好戏 |
[1:55:00] | secure in the knowledge it will be all undone | 因为他确信一旦血检报告公开 |
[1:55:03] | when the tox report comes to light. | 这一切都会全部作废 |
[1:55:07] | And then… | 但紧接着… |
[1:55:09] | Marta’s confession. | 玛塔坦白 |
[1:55:12] | And everything turns on its head. | 事态扭转 |
[1:55:14] | He now realizes that Marta has committed no crime | 他此时意识到玛塔并没有犯罪 |
[1:55:19] | and the tox report will prove her innocence. | 而血检报告恰好能证明她的清白 |
[1:55:23] | The changed will is gonna stand. | 修改后的遗嘱依旧有效 |
[1:55:25] | He has lost. | 他一时慌了神 |
[1:55:29] | Unless… | 除非… |
[1:55:31] | Unless you decide… | 除非你决定… |
[1:55:33] | You’re not gonna give up the money. | 你不会放弃遗产 |
[1:55:34] | You’re not gonna give up the money. | 你不会放弃遗产 |
[1:55:36] | You’ve come this far. | 你都走到这一步了 |
[1:55:37] | You’ve come this far. | 你都走到这一步了 |
[1:55:39] | Just one step further, | 只要再往前走一步 |
[1:55:42] | just one last act. | 最后再行动一次 |
[1:55:45] | In for a penny, in for a pound. | 一不做 二不休 |
[1:55:50] | You decide you are in. | 你索性做到底 |
[1:55:57] | Step one… | 第一步 |
[1:55:59] | Destroy all evidence of Marta’s innocence. | 销毁所有能证明玛塔清白的证据 |
[1:56:08] | Step two, | 第二步 |
[1:56:10] | send her the anonymous email | 向她发送匿名邮件 |
[1:56:12] | with a late morning rendezvous time… | 约她上午见面 |
[1:56:18] | And deliver her the blackmail note. | 然后亲自把勒索信送到她家里 |
[1:56:24] | Step three, | 第三步 |
[1:56:26] | keep your appointment with Fran. | 早上赴弗兰之约 |
[1:56:30] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[1:56:32] | I knew you were a no-good son of a bitch. | 我就知道你是个图谋不轨的王八蛋 |
[1:56:34] | I knew Harlan wouldn’t just kill himself. | 我就知道哈兰不会平白无故地自杀 |
[1:56:37] | Yes, Fran, you were right. | 没错 弗兰 你说得对 |
[1:56:39] | I knew you were guilty as shit. | 我就知道你就是凶手 |
[1:56:41] | And now you’re gonna pay for it! | 而现在你要为此付出代价 |
[1:56:43] | Don’t you come near me. | 你胆敢过来 |
[1:56:45] | Don’t come near me! I’m warning you! | 别过来 我警告你 |
[1:56:57] | See, now, now the board is set. | 现在局已设好 |
[1:57:00] | Marta will get the blackmail note. | 玛塔会收到勒索信 |
[1:57:01] | You’ll put the pieces together for her. | 你负责帮她拼凑线索 |
[1:57:03] | You’ll guide her to the rendezvous. | 你会引导她到会面点 |
[1:57:06] | You’ll make the anonymous call to the police, | 再匿名报警 |
[1:57:07] | they will catch her there | 警方会在现场抓她个正着 |
[1:57:09] | with the body and the burned evidence. | 连带着尸体和烧毁的证据一起 |
[1:57:10] | Marta will get arrested for killing Fran and Harlan. | 玛塔会因谋杀弗兰和哈兰而被逮捕 |
[1:57:16] | She said… | 她说 |
[1:57:17] | You did this. | 是你干的 |
[1:57:20] | She didn’t say… | 她说的不是 |
[1:57:21] | “You did this.” | “是你干的” |
[1:57:24] | She wasn’t talking about me, she said… | 她不是指我 她说的是 |
[1:57:26] | Hugh did this. | 是休干的 |
[1:57:28] | “Hugh did this.” | “是休干的” |
[1:57:30] | ‘Cause you made the help call you Hugh. | 因为你让佣人都叫你休 |
[1:57:34] | ‘Cause you’re an asshole. | 因为你就是个混蛋 |
[1:57:36] | And it would have worked | 这计划本该奏效 |
[1:57:39] | if we hadn’t have brought you in for questioning | 但我们阴差阳错地把你抓进警局审问 |
[1:57:40] | so you could not make your anonymous call. | 导致你没法打匿名电话报警 |
[1:57:43] | And if Fran had not stashed | 加之弗兰还藏了一份 |
[1:57:45] | a safety copy of the tox report. | 血检报告以防万一 |
[1:57:48] | And if Marta had not outplayed you once again. | 玛塔也再次坏了你的好事 |
[1:57:53] | By having a kind heart. | 因为她心地善良 |
[1:57:57] | By saving Fran’s life | 救了弗兰一命 |
[1:57:59] | though it meant her losing the inheritance | 即便这会让她失去遗产 |
[1:58:02] | and going to jail. | 锒铛入狱 |
[1:58:02] | She didn’t play your game. | 她没有陷入你的圈套 |
[1:58:06] | She saved Fran’s life. | 她救了弗兰的命 |
[1:58:11] | Fran’s alive? | 弗兰还活着 |
[1:58:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:58:14] | Fran… | 弗兰 |
[1:58:16] | who will confirm this very story | 她能证实这一推测 |
[1:58:18] | 来电 克利夫顿医院 | |
[1:58:19] | or something close to it. | 至少八九不离十 |
[1:58:22] | And send you, Hugh, | 然后让你 休 |
[1:58:26] | to jail. | 进监狱 |
[1:58:32] | Yes? | 你好 |
[1:58:36] | Doctor, that’s great news. | 医生 这真是太好了 |
[1:58:39] | We’ll be there soon. Thank you. | 我们马上过去 谢谢 |
[1:58:45] | She’s okay. | 她没事 |
[1:58:47] | She’s ready to talk. | 她准备好录口供了 |
[1:58:49] | Trooper Wagner, if you could, | 瓦格纳警员 麻烦你 |
[1:58:51] | keep Mr. Drysdale in custody | 把德莱斯戴尔先生铐起来 |
[1:58:52] | while Lieutenant Elliott, Ms. Cabrera and myself, | 而艾略特警督 卡布瑞拉女士和我 |
[1:58:55] | we go to the hospital and take Fran’s statement. | 会去医院给弗兰录口供 |
[1:58:57] | All right. Up, come on. | 好了 快站起来 |
[1:59:05] | I’m gonna say this just to you. | 这话我只会当面对你说 |
[1:59:07] | No cameras, no courtroom, | 这里没有监控 也不是法院 |
[1:59:08] | just you, ’cause you know it’s true. | 只有你 因为知道我说的是实话 |
[1:59:11] | We allowed you into our home. | 我们让你进了我们家门 |
[1:59:13] | We let you watch our granddad, | 让你照看我们的爷爷 |
[1:59:14] | we welcomed you into our family. | 欢迎你融入我们的大家庭 |
[1:59:16] | And now you think you can steal it from us? | 你现在还真以为能从我们手里夺走遗产 |
[1:59:18] | You think I’m not gonna fight to protect my home, | 你以为我不会奋起反抗保护我的家 |
[1:59:21] | our birthright, | 我们的继承权 |
[1:59:23] | our ancestral family home? | 还有我们代代相传的祖屋吗 |
[1:59:28] | That is hooey. | 别胡说八道了 |
[1:59:30] | Harlan, he bought this place in the ’80s | 这栋房子是哈兰上世纪八十年代 |
[1:59:32] | from a Pakistani real estate billionaire. | 从一个巴基斯坦房地产富豪那里买下的 |
[1:59:34] | Shut up, Blanc! Shut up! | 闭嘴 布兰克 给我闭嘴 |
[1:59:36] | Shut up with that Kentucky Fried Foghorn Leghorn drawl! | 收起你那油嘴滑舌拖着调子的南方乡巴佬腔 |
[1:59:41] | Yeah, I killed Fran. But I guess I didn’t. | 没错 我试图杀了弗兰 但好像没成功 |
[1:59:43] | So what do you have on me? | 你们是有我什么证据吗 |
[1:59:44] | Nothing. What, attempted murder? | 什么都没有 所以最多判个谋杀未遂 |
[1:59:46] | I get arson for the building, and a few other charges. | 烧房子判个纵火罪 再加上其他几项罪名 |
[1:59:49] | With a good lawyer, which I have, | 只要找个好律师 恰好我有 |
[1:59:51] | I’ll be out in no time. | 我用不了多久就能出狱 |
[1:59:53] | And then you’ll see | 到时候你就等着看 |
[1:59:54] | just how much hell I can wreak on your life, | 我会让你有多么生不如死 |
[1:59:57] | you vicious little bitch. | 你这个恶毒的贱婊子 |
[2:00:06] | What the shit! | 搞毛啊 |
[2:00:09] | That means she’s lying! | 这说明她说谎了 |
[2:00:11] | Yeah, man, we know. | 不用你多嘴 我们知道 |
[2:00:12] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[2:00:14] | Fran’s dead. | 弗兰死了 |
[2:00:19] | And you just confessed to her murder. | 而你刚刚承认杀了她 |
[2:00:34] | Well… | 好吧 |
[2:00:36] | In for a penny… | 那就不做不休 |
[2:01:22] | Shit. | 靠 |
[2:02:52] | 我的宝贝 是时候离开他了 他在背着你偷腥 我手里有证据 但我知道你不用看 尽早抽身 是时候了 爸爸 | |
[2:02:56] | Linda! | 琳达 |
[2:02:58] | Linda! | 琳达 |
[2:02:59] | We’ve gotta get the attorneys on the phone right now! | 我们得马上给律师打电话 |
[2:03:02] | We… | 我们… |
[2:03:09] | Can I ask | 我能不能问问 |
[2:03:11] | when did you know I had something to do with Harlan’s death? | 你是什么时候知道我跟哈兰的死有关的 |
[2:03:15] | From the first moment you set foot in front of me. | 你第一次走到我面前的时候就知道了 |
[2:03:23] | Shit. | 该死 |
[2:03:24] | I want you to remember something | 我想让你记住一件事 |
[2:03:26] | that’s very important. | 非常重要 |
[2:03:29] | You won, | 你之所以能赢 |
[2:03:30] | not by playing the game Harlan’s way, | 不是靠哈兰给你指的路 |
[2:03:33] | but yours. | 而是靠你自己 |
[2:03:37] | You’re a good person. | 你是个好人 |
[2:03:40] | This family. | 他们一家 |
[2:03:48] | I should help them. Right? | 我应该帮助他们 对吗 |
[2:03:51] | Well, I have my opinion, | 我可没这么想 |
[2:03:55] | but I have a feeling you’ll follow your heart. | 不过我有预感你会遵从自己的内心 |
[2:05:08] | 我的房子 我的规则 我的咖啡 |