英文名称:knight rider
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:31] | where is he,kitt | 他在哪 凯特 |
[00:32] | The enemy has too of noises,i’m still have found | 敌人的噪音太大 我还在搜寻 |
[00:41] | got him | 看到他了 |
[01:11] | Busted! | 你挂啦 |
[01:12] | Dude,katie’s not on your team. | 兄弟 凯特不和你一队的 |
[01:14] | You said you picked lisa. | 你说的你选择丽莎 |
[01:16] | Me and kitt versus you and lisa. | 我和凯特对你和丽莎 |
[01:19] | They decided to switch. | 他们决定换的 |
[01:20] | Decided? she’s a robot. | 决定 她是个机器人 |
[01:22] | Ooh,I wouldn’t make her mad. | 我不会惹她生气 |
[01:25] | So…what’ll it be,mr. knight? | 想怎么样 奈特先生 |
[01:28] | Drench or dishonor? | 想被淋湿还是被羞辱 |
[01:33] | Kitt,roll down your windows. | 凯特 摇下窗户 |
[01:38] | Mike! | 迈克 |
[01:43] | Targeting. traitor! | 目标命中 叛徒 |
[01:44] | Direct hit. | 直接命中 |
[01:51] | What the hell are you doing? | 你们在干吗呢 |
[01:55] | hello,sarah. | 你好 莎拉 |
[02:01] | Hey,sarah. | 你好 莎拉 |
[02:03] | You guys missed the r&d meeting. | 你们错过了RD会议 |
[02:06] | We were just blowing off some steam. | 我们刚想把蒸汽吹走 |
[02:08] | By soaking kitt? | 要淋湿凯特吗 |
[02:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[02:12] | Told you he should be waterproof. | 告诉过你他应该是防水的 |
[02:13] | He is waterproof, | 只要你不摇下他的窗户 |
[02:14] | As long as you don’t roll down his windows. | 他是防水的 |
[02:16] | So from now on,he won’t. | 但从现在起不行了 |
[02:18] | Especially on this next one. | 尤其是这下一个 |
[02:26] | A week ago,a u.s. undercover agent | 一周前 一个美国间谍 |
[02:28] | Went to meet with what we believe | 和我们认为在巴哈的 |
[02:30] | Is a terrorist cell in baja. | 一个恐怖分子组织见面了 |
[02:32] | The operations code name was iguana. | 行动代号为”美洲蜥蜴” |
[02:36] | Agent turner’s cover was as an import facilitator. | 特工特纳作为一名重要的渗透者潜入 |
[02:39] | He’s a high end trafficker | 他是一个顶级毒枭 |
[02:41] | Who specializes in getting illegal cargo into the u.s. | 专门将非法的货物运进美国 |
[02:44] | We think he was being asked to help bring in | 我们认为他被要求帮忙引入 |
[02:46] | A weapons system. | 一个武器系统 |
[02:48] | What kind of weapons system? | 什么样的武器系统 |
[02:50] | We don’t know. | 不知道 |
[02:51] | What kind of terrorist cell? | 什么样的恐怖组织 |
[02:52] | We don’t know that either. | 也不知道 |
[02:53] | Day after turner reached baja, | 特纳到达巴哈以后 |
[02:55] | He vanished. | 就消失了 |
[02:58] | 12 hours later, | 12个小时以后 |
[02:59] | An extraction team was sent in after him. | 一支特别抽调的小分队也被派往 |
[03:01] | They vanished too. | 但是也消失了 |
[03:04] | That’s not creepy. | 这没什么恐怖的 |
[03:06] | Turner has a homing device on him. | 特纳随身带有自动跟踪装置 |
[03:08] | It’s an active rfid transmitter | 是一个嵌入在他腕部的皮下组织中的 |
[03:10] | Inserted into the subcutaneous tissue of his wrist. | 有源电子标签发射器 |
[03:13] | It has a range of 400 yards, | 发射范围达400码 |
[03:15] | Transmit duration 216 hours. | 可持续发射216个小时 |
[03:18] | Then the signal’s deteriorating. | 但是信号在减弱 |
[03:20] | Can kitt’s frequency amp help? | 凯特的频率振幅会有帮助吗 |
[03:22] | That’s what we’re hoping. | 那正是我们希望的 |
[03:24] | The meeting with turner in the cell was set here | 特纳和组织的会见被设定在这里 |
[03:26] | In todos santos. | 托多斯桑托斯镇 |
[03:29] | A surf spot? | 一个冲浪场所 |
[03:31] | An international surf spot. | 一个国际冲浪场所 |
[03:33] | Which leads us to believe the cell turner was contacting | 让我们觉得组织和特纳在冲浪运动中联系 |
[03:37] | Was either in the surf culture,or they’re posing as surfers. | 或者他们伪装成冲浪者 |
[03:40] | Great. one thing… | 很好 但是首先 |
[03:43] | I don’t do water. | 我不想碰水 |
[03:46] | Well,you don’t seem to have a problem with it. | 你好像没有这些问题吧 |
[03:48] | I’m just better on dry land. | 我在陆地上比较好一些 |
[03:50] | Is this because of lily mulraney? | 是因为莉莉·莫瑞妮吗 |
[03:53] | No,it’s not because of lily mulraney. | 不 不关莉莉·莫瑞妮的事 |
[03:55] | Who’s lily mulraney? | 谁是莉莉·莫瑞妮 |
[03:57] | Grade school bully that swirlied mikey. | 小学时候经常让迈克呛水的小霸王 |
[04:00] | It’s not lily mulraney. And she did not swirly me. | 不是莉莉·莫瑞妮 她没有整过我 |
[04:02] | I didn’t realize how much it affected you. | 我没意识到这对你影响有多深 |
[04:04] | Look,all we need to do is get carrie to come with me, | 听着 我们现在最要做的是让凯莉和我们一起 |
[04:06] | And I’ll be fine– she knows how to surf. | 我没问题 她知道怎么冲浪 |
[04:08] | No can do. agent rivai’s in d.c. | 不行 瑞瓦探员在华盛顿 |
[04:10] | Well,if this is where I’m goin’, | 但是 如果我们要去这个地方 |
[04:11] | It’d be helpful to have someone that knows how to surf. | 找个会冲浪的人总会有帮助 |
[04:14] | Whoa! sick swells! | 好大的浪 |
[04:16] | That dude barreled 20 yards before he pearled. | 这个家伙开始前的速度该有20码吧 |
[04:19] | Zoe,you surf? | 祖伊 你会冲浪 |
[04:21] | Doesn’t everyone? | 大家不会吗 |
[04:23] | She’s coming with me. | 她和我一起 |
[04:24] | Sweet! where? | 好啊 去哪 |
[04:25] | Can I have a word? | 我能说句话吗 |
[04:29] | Don’t you think sending zoe on an undercover mission | 你不觉得让祖伊加入秘密行动 |
[04:33] | Might be a little risky? | 有点冒险吗 |
[04:35] | Sometimes she can be… | 有时她会 |
[04:38] | Out there? | 不守职 |
[04:40] | Well,she speaks spanish,and she surfs. | 但是 她说西班牙语还会冲浪 |
[04:42] | Do you? | 你会吗 |
[04:43] | No,and…no. but that’s not the point. | 不会 不 但是那不是重点 |
[04:47] | Zoe is… | 祖伊是 |
[04:49] | Zoe. | 祖伊 |
[04:52] | How ’bout you,billy? | 你呢 比利 |
[04:54] | Do you surf? | 会冲浪吗 |
[04:55] | No. no. | 不 不会 |
[04:58] | Th-the ocean’s… not really my thing. | 大海 不是我的世界 |
[05:00] | I-i rash up. | 我对那过敏 |
[05:05] | I want mike and zoe geared up for the beach in 40. | 迈克和祖伊一起前往海滩 |
[05:08] | Cover is…devon and bonnie. | 化名戴文和邦妮 |
[05:09] | A honeymooning couple. | 一对度蜜月的夫妻 |
[05:11] | Awesome! | 太好了 |
[05:29] | “I have lost my coworker. she’s a little crazy.” | “我失去了我的同事 她有点疯狂” |
[05:31] | The closer you get,the stronger the signal,okay? | 你越接近 信号就越强 |
[05:35] | How much to post bail? | 多少钱可以保释 |
[05:37] | There are four modifications. | 有四个地方修改了 |
[05:38] | Function one is sand. | 功能1是沙滩 |
[05:40] | Function two is wet sand. | 功能2是湿沙滩 |
[05:41] | Guys… | 伙计们 |
[05:42] | It’s a mission. | 只是个任务 |
[05:43] | It won’t be any different than the others. | 跟其他的任务没多大差异 |
[05:45] | Right. | 对 |
[05:50] | Let’s do it,surfer. | 走吧 冲浪者 |
[05:55] | Not too different. | 没什么太大的差异 |
[05:57] | chamber doors opening. | 监控室大门打开 |
[06:01] | Lock intra-strength system active. | 锁定内部动力系统启动 |
[07:36] | Orale. party wave! | 哇 海浪聚会 |
[07:40] | Monster slash! | 怪物斜线[冲浪术语] |
[07:44] | You really know how to do all that? | 你真的知道怎么冲浪 |
[07:46] | My fakies could use some work, | 我的倒滑有点用 |
[07:48] | But my laybacks are solid. | 但我的后翻也很不错 |
[07:49] | How ’bout your hang tens? | 你的悬挂张力怎么样 |
[07:53] | Please tell me you’re not gonna talk like that. | 请别再那样和我说话好吗 |
[07:56] | Michael,we have arrived in todos santos. | 迈克 我们已经到达托多斯桑托斯 |
[07:58] | The hotel el surfer is 1/4 mile ahead | 冲浪者旅馆在前方1/4英里处 |
[08:01] | And is the last place | 这是特工特纳发出信号的 |
[08:02] | From which agent turner made contact. | 最后一个地方 |
[08:04] | El surfer? | 冲浪者 |
[08:06] | Only the best for my girl. | 只有最好的给我的女孩 |
[08:10] | What more could I want for my honeymoon? | 我还可以给我的蜜月添些什么呢 |
[08:13] | You…know we’re not officially undercover yet. | 你知道我们还不是正式的秘密行动 |
[08:16] | I’m getting into character. | 我已经进入角色了 |
[08:25] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[08:27] | Are we interrupting something? | 我们打断了什么事情吗 |
[08:29] | Oh,hey,guys,what’s,uh…cracking? | 大家好 很好的 |
[08:32] | What’s your status? | 你在什么位置 |
[08:34] | Status is good. we’re approaching the hotel. | 位置很好 我们正靠近旅馆 |
[08:36] | Once you arrive, | 一旦你到达 |
[08:36] | I want you to check in, | 就入住登记 |
[08:38] | And let kitt focus everything he has on that beacon. | 让凯特监视所有的信号情况 |
[08:40] | Our plan exactly. | 我们的计划太棒了 |
[08:42] | Except I’m getting us some fish tacos | 但是我准备去搞点墨西哥鱼味卷 |
[08:43] | And margaritas first. | 当然还得先来杯玛格丽塔鸡尾酒 |
[08:45] | Excellent idea. keep us posted. | 好主意 保持联系 |
[08:48] | Fish tacos and margaritas? | 墨西哥鱼味卷和玛格丽塔鸡尾酒 |
[08:50] | How is that an excellent idea? | 这算什么好主意 |
[08:53] | Their cover needs to be convincing. | 他们要隐藏身份 |
[08:55] | Of course,but– | 当然 但是 |
[08:56] | Rather than worrying about the abilities of our field ops, | 与其担心我们的作战计划 |
[08:59] | You should be digging | 你不如深入调查一下 |
[09:00] | Into agent turner’s background. | 特工特纳的底细 |
[09:01] | He’s squeaky clean. | 他的底子出奇的清白 |
[09:02] | Nothing’s unusual in his files. | 档案没有什么不寻常的 |
[09:04] | Then what’s not in his files? | 那么档案里没有的事情呢 |
[09:06] | Until we know what’s going on with turner and this cell, | 在我们了解特纳和这伙人底细之前 |
[09:10] | Our people are vulnerable. | 我们的处境都很危险 |
[09:12] | I don’t want them surprised. | 我希望我们有备而战 |
[09:31] | Wow. what a great room. | 哇 房间太棒了 |
[09:33] | With… | 只有 |
[09:35] | One bed. | 一张床 |
[09:38] | Si no te gusta,vete a otro lugare. | 需要加一张床吗 |
[09:41] | No te ahueves. it’s our honeymoon. | 不了谢谢 我们在度蜜月 |
[09:43] | One bed’s all we need. | 一张床再好不过了 |
[09:59] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[09:59] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[10:03] | I’m trying to keep it real. | 我想让我们的假身份看来真实点 |
[10:04] | Sure. uh,thing is,I kinda made it a rule | 当然 只是我给自己定了个规则 |
[10:08] | Not to do anything like that | 不和同事 |
[10:09] | With anyone from work. | 做那种事 |
[10:11] | You do it with sarah. no,I don’t. | 你和莎拉做了 我没有 |
[10:14] | I mean,we did,but that’s different. | 我是说 我们做过 但那不一样 |
[10:18] | She and I are– | 她和我是 |
[10:19] | Don’t worry,I promise nothing’s gonna happen | 不要担心 我保证不会发生那种事 |
[10:22] | That’s not completely professional. | 那太不专业了 |
[10:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:25] | As long as I don’t have tequila. | 前提是我没有喝龙舌兰酒 |
[10:33] | michael. | 迈克 |
[10:34] | Yes,kitt? | 什么事凯特 |
[10:35] | I have picked up agent turner’s homing beacon. | 我收到了特工特纳的房车信号 |
[10:41] | Zoe. | 祖依 |
[10:44] | Present. | 在 |
[10:48] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[10:49] | It’s called blending in. | 这叫入乡随俗 |
[11:08] | Kitt,what’s the status? | 凯特 什么情况 |
[11:09] | According to the homing beacon, | 根据归航信号 |
[11:10] | Turner is one of the two men in the beach cruiser, | 特纳在海滩巡航舰上那两个人当中 |
[11:12] | 25 yards to your 2:00. | 你的两点钟方向 距离25码 |
[11:18] | You can’t tell it’s him for sure? | 你不能确定是他吗 |
[11:20] | The beacon is transmitting from the vehicle, | 归航信号是从那辆车上发出的 |
[11:22] | But as I do not have a visual on either man, | 但我看不到那两个人 |
[11:24] | I cannot confirm the identity. | 所以不能确定身份 |
[11:26] | Let’s follow him. | 跟着他 |
[11:55] | Burn rubber,kitt! | 全速前进 凯特 |
[11:56] | Burning rubber. | 全速前进 |
[11:58] | Just stay on the beacon,kitt. | 凯特 跟紧信号 |
[11:59] | Beacon tracking system locked. | 锁定信号追踪系统 |
[12:34] | I have picked up a stronger signal. | 我接收到了一个更强的信号 |
[12:36] | Stronger as in the beacon’s gotten closer? | 因为信号距离我们很近吗 |
[12:37] | The tracking system has been replaced | 是因为我们的追踪系统 |
[12:38] | By a targeting device. | 被对方的定位系统锁定了 |
[12:45] | Kitt,get us out of here. | 凯特 快离开这里 |
[12:53] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[12:55] | kitt! | 凯特 |
[13:24] | Pressure equalization on. go for resurfacing. | 压力平衡系统启动 准备浮出水面 |
[13:27] | This is cooler than the nemo ride at disneyland. | 简直比海底总动员还刺激 |
[13:29] | it would be cooler | 如果你们毁掉这个车 |
[13:30] | If you didn’t almost destroy the car. we didn’t do anything. | -会更刺激 -我们什么也没做 |
[13:32] | Kitt tried to dodge that missile and couldn’t. | 凯特想躲开导弹但失败了 |
[13:34] | It blew him into the frickin’ ocean. | 所以被炸到该死的海里 |
[13:37] | we know,mike. | 我们知道 迈克 |
[13:38] | Kitt got a profile of the attack, | 凯特收集了攻击的信息 |
[13:40] | And we’re looking into it,but whatever it was that hit you, | 我们正在分析 但不管打中你们的是什么 |
[13:42] | It’s more advanced than anything in use today. | 它都比现在我们用的任何武器都先进 |
[13:45] | Well,if this is what they’re trying to get into the u.s., | 如果这就是他们要运进美国的东西 |
[13:49] | We got a bigger problem than we thought. | 我们的麻烦就大了 |
[13:51] | The real question is | 主要的问题是 |
[13:52] | How did turner and these guys get their hands on it? | 特纳和那些家伙从哪里弄来的这些武器 |
[13:55] | Mike,agent turner has an offshore bank account. | 迈克 特工特纳有个海外银行帐户 |
[13:58] | Yeah,we hacked the bank record. | 我们查过银行记录 |
[13:59] | Just last month,he withdrew almost everything in there. | 就在上个月 他取走了所有的钱 |
[14:02] | It’s over $2 million. | 超过两百万美元 |
[14:04] | So you think he’s flipped to the other side. | 所以你们怀疑他倒戈相向 |
[14:05] | Anything’s possible. | 任何事都有可能 |
[14:07] | Just got word– | 刚收到消息 |
[14:08] | Two bodies washed up ten miles south of here– | 在南边十英里的地方有两个人上岸 |
[14:11] | The extraction team. | 接头人 |
[14:12] | great. | 好极了 |
[14:14] | So now we have no tracking device | 现在我们没有追踪器 |
[14:15] | And no more contacts. | 失去联系 |
[14:17] | What do we do? | 怎么办 |
[14:18] | You hit the streets. | 你们到处找找 |
[14:19] | We drew them out once. maybe we can do it again. | 我们把他们引出来过 也许可以再引一次 |
[14:22] | Okay. but first we probably need to dry off. | 好吧 但我们得先把自己弄干 |
[14:30] | Prepare to surface in | 准备浮出水面 |
[14:33] | Three,two,one. | 三 二 一 |
[14:59] | Michael,I am confused. | 麦克 我有点搞不清楚你 |
[15:01] | The answer is because it would be a mistake. | 因为这么做是错的 |
[15:03] | What would? | 怎么做 |
[15:05] | Sleeping with zoe. | 和祖依发生关系 |
[15:06] | But she invited you in. | 但是她邀请你了 |
[15:07] | Do you not find her attractive? | 你不觉得她很迷人吗 |
[15:09] | Yeah. that’s the problem. | 很迷人 这就是问题 |
[15:11] | Does this have to do with your relationship with sarah? | 是因为你跟莎拉的关系吗 |
[15:14] | Why does everyone keep asking me that? | 为什么每个人都这么问 |
[15:16] | We’re not in a relationship. | 我们没有任何关系 |
[15:18] | Now you sound agitated. | 听起来你很激动 |
[15:19] | I’m not agitated. are you sure? | 我没有激动 你确定吗 |
[15:21] | Yes! | 是对 |
[15:23] | Good night,michael. | 晚安 迈克 |
[15:25] | night,kitt. | 晚安 凯特 |
[15:55] | Kitt,any luck with the scanners? | 凯特 有扫描到任何信号吗 |
[15:57] | Negative,michael. | 没有 迈克 |
[15:58] | Though this beach has vehicles | 虽然沙滩上有很多车 |
[15:59] | Similar to the one we pursued last night, | 和昨天晚上我们追踪的那辆很像 |
[16:01] | I still have no conclusive matches | 但是还是没有找到特工特纳 |
[16:04] | For agent turner or any of the men who attacked us. | 或者昨天攻击我们的人 |
[16:06] | Well,it’s been four hours. | 已经过了四个小时了 |
[16:08] | One more,and we need to hit another beach. | 再过一个小时 我们就去另一个海滩找找 |
[16:44] | Hola,chicas. | 你们好 |
[16:45] | Estoy buscando este tipo. | 麻烦看看这张照片 |
[16:47] | has visto? | 见过这个人吗 |
[16:49] | Lo siento. | 没有见过 |
[16:50] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[16:51] | voice scan negative. | 语音扫描没有收获 |
[16:53] | The subjects are telling the truth. | 扫描显示的结果是准确的 |
[16:56] | Hey,you’re on our beach. | 喂 你在我们的沙滩上 |
[16:59] | I am looking for someone | 我在找人 |
[17:02] | Well,he ain’t here. | 他不在这 |
[17:05] | Maybe look at the picture to be sure. | 你们再仔细看看照片 |
[17:06] | Nope. | 不在 |
[17:33] | Get off my beach. | 滚出我的沙滩 |
[17:39] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[17:42] | Name’s skyler. | 我是斯凯勒 |
[17:43] | Devon. | 戴文 |
[17:45] | Do you know who those guys were? | 你知道那些人是谁吗 |
[17:46] | Beach hoppers. | 沙滩流氓 |
[17:49] | Well,I owe you. let me buy you a beer. | 我欠你人情 我请你喝酒 |
[17:57] | Well,if…you insist. | 好吧 如果你坚持 |
[18:02] | Sorry,bro. never seen him. | 对不起老兄 没见过他 |
[18:03] | But you look familiar. military? | 倒是你看起来很面熟 军人吗 |
[18:07] | Army. | 陆军 |
[18:09] | Two tours myself before I had enough | 我来过这里两趟就爱上了这里 |
[18:11] | And cashed it in. | 决定住下来 |
[18:12] | Any reason? | 为什么呢 |
[18:13] | I found this. | 我发现 |
[18:15] | See,I realized I was living | 你看看 我以前住在自由的国度 |
[18:18] | In the land of the free without actually being free. | 却不能随心所欲 |
[18:21] | Here…it’s a whole different story. | 在这里 你过着完全不同的生活 |
[18:25] | What’s the catch? | 有什么困难吗 |
[18:27] | No catch. | 没有 |
[18:29] | All you gotta do is an odd job here and there, | 你只要这儿那儿的做点儿零活 |
[18:32] | And the rest of it is paradise. | 剩下的就是享受了 |
[18:34] | If… | 如果 |
[18:36] | You’re willing to go for it. | 你愿意加入 |
[18:39] | I am. | 我愿意 |
[18:40] | Ever since we got here, | 刚到这儿 |
[18:42] | I’ve been telling devon we should stay. | 我就告诉戴文我们应该留下 |
[18:44] | Well,you got the right idea. | 你的想法很对 |
[18:46] | Still… I have to convince him. | 但 我得说服他才行 |
[18:51] | Can anyone say…tequila? | 有人要喝龙舌兰么 |
[18:56] | Tequila. | 龙舌兰 |
[19:18] | Ohh! right. | 好吧 |
[19:19] | That’s it for me. | 我不能再喝了 |
[19:21] | Thanks for the drinks. | 谢谢你的酒 |
[19:22] | Thanks for your help. | 谢谢你愿意帮我 |
[19:24] | Think about what I told ya. | 考虑一下我跟你说的事 |
[19:25] | I will. | 我会的 |
[19:27] | Don’t worry,I’ll have him agreeing to move by morning. | 别担心 明天早上他肯定会同意的 |
[19:30] | You guys really wanna see what I’m talking about, | 你们要真想看看我跟你说的那些 |
[19:33] | You should come by el pescadero tomorrow. | 就明天来渔妇[西班牙语] |
[19:35] | El pescadero? | 渔妇 |
[19:36] | It’s a local surf spot about five miles south. | 一个当地的冲浪场 向南五英里就是 |
[19:38] | That’s where the waves are. | 那儿才是冲浪的地方 |
[19:41] | We don’t normally bring in outsiders, | 我们一般不带外人去的 |
[19:43] | But you two might be all right. | 不过你们两个例外 |
[19:48] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[19:55] | Are you thinking what I’m thinking? | 你现在跟我想的一样么 |
[19:57] | I can’t sleep with you,zoe. | 我不能跟你睡觉 |
[20:00] | That’s not what I was thinking. | 那不是我现在想的 |
[20:01] | Oh. | 哦 |
[20:03] | I was thinking how this guy just happened to show up | 我在想为什么你有麻烦的时候 |
[20:05] | Right when you were getting jumped. | 这家伙刚好出现 |
[20:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:11] | And that’s why we’re gonna check his fingerprints. | 所以我们查查他的指纹 |
[20:17] | accessing afis. | 进入自动指纹识别系统 |
[20:20] | Skyler rand,explosives expert. | 斯凯勒·兰德 炸弹专家 |
[20:23] | Purple heart,bronze star. dishonorable discharge. | 紫心勋章 青铜星章 永不录用 |
[20:25] | I knew he was bad. | 我就知道他不是好人 |
[20:28] | Makes him even hotter. | 令他更加惹火 |
[20:30] | According to the records, | 记录显示 |
[20:31] | Sergeant rand was discharged for insubordination. | 兰德探员因为不服从而被免职 |
[20:33] | Coulda been me. | 和我差不多 |
[20:34] | Perhaps,michael,though in skyler rand’s case, | 也许吧 迈克 但斯凯勒·兰德的 |
[20:36] | His entire squad | 整个小队 |
[20:38] | Was dishonorably discharged with him. | 都被永不录用 |
[20:40] | How many guys in his squad? | 队里有多少人 |
[20:41] | Four surviving members at the time of the discharge, | 包括兰德探员在内 |
[20:43] | Including sergeant rand. | 活着的还有四个 |
[20:45] | Same number as the guys who jumped us last night. | 和昨天找我们麻烦的人一样多 |
[20:47] | Counting skyler… | 算上斯凯勒 |
[20:49] | Same number as the guys on the beach today. | 和今天在海滩上的人一样多 |
[20:51] | Kitt,can you get files on the rest of rand’s team? | 凯特 能找到兰德其他组员的资料么 |
[20:54] | Cross-reference them with anything you have | 和你所有的资料相互对照 |
[20:56] | From last night or today. | 昨天晚上和今天 |
[20:58] | match is over 85%. | 85%以上符合 |
[21:00] | Dude…we rock. | 伙计 我们真强 |
[21:05] | You’re better at this spy stuff than I expected. | 你比我想象中更擅长侦查 |
[21:07] | Yeah? you too. | 是吗 你也是 |
[21:11] | Now are you thinking what I’m thinking? | 现在你和我想的一样么 |
[21:15] | I told you not to let me have tequila. | 告诉过你别让我喝龙舌兰 |
[21:23] | Un momento,por favor. | 稍等一下 |
[21:30] | Mike,we figured out how to track turner. | 迈克 我们有办法跟踪特纳了 |
[21:33] | He was given a radio ear implant on one of his old jobs. | 他以前工作时曾经植入了耳机 |
[21:36] | All we have to do is load this into kitt | 我们只要把这个传给凯特 |
[21:39] | And set it to track him. | 就可以让追踪他了 |
[21:43] | Last night was epic. | 昨天晚上折腾死了 |
[21:55] | How many times do I have to say it? | 我到底要说多少遍 |
[21:57] | Nothing happened. | 什么也没发生 |
[21:58] | How many times do I have to say it? | 我到底要说多少遍 |
[22:01] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[22:02] | Your relationships are none of my business. | 你那档子事儿跟我无关 |
[22:05] | I’m not having a relationship. | 我跟她没什么 |
[22:06] | Nothing happened. | 什么也没有 |
[22:08] | At least nothing I remember. | 至少我什么也不记得了 |
[22:11] | I think it was surprising,is all. | 我只是觉得很意外 |
[22:12] | Please. I’m the naked one. | 拜托 我才是赤裸的那个 |
[22:14] | I got that. | 这我知道 |
[22:16] | They’ll get over it. | 他们会解决的 |
[22:18] | Anyway,how cool is it | 不管怎么说 这很酷 |
[22:20] | That we get to be out in the field? | 如果我们是在外勤任务中 |
[22:22] | Actually,I think I like it better in the kittcave. | 事实上 我觉得我更喜欢在车上 |
[22:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:27] | Out here there are too many variables. | 外面有太多变数 |
[22:30] | You never know what’s gonna happen. | 你永远不知道会发生什么 |
[22:34] | Billy…that’s what makes it so fun. | 比利 那样才有乐趣 |
[22:38] | What it is is you’re jealous | 你是在嫉妒 |
[22:39] | Zoe got to work this mission instead of you. | 这个任务给了祖依而不是你 |
[22:41] | Please. I was working last night. | 拜托 我昨晚就在工作 |
[22:45] | Unlike some people. | 不像某些人 |
[22:48] | I was working this mission last night. | 我昨晚也在做这个任务 |
[22:51] | That…is not what I meant. | 我可不是指那个 |
[22:53] | Billy and I came up with a new application | 比利和我做了个新程序 |
[22:55] | That will let kitt track down turner. | 可以让凯特追踪特纳 |
[22:57] | Zoe and I i.d.’d a group of mercenaries as our terror cell. | 祖依和我发现了一个雇佣兵组成的恐怖小组 |
[22:59] | Really? yeah. | 真的么 是的 |
[23:01] | Were they with turner? no. | 他们和特纳在一起么 不 |
[23:02] | But I know how we can find out if turner’s with them. | 但我知道怎么确定特纳是否和他们在一起 |
[23:18] | El pescadero beach. | 渔妇海滩 |
[23:19] | Here we are. | 到了 |
[23:21] | Any hits,kitt? | 有什么发现 凯特 |
[23:22] | I have no readings for agent turner. | 没有发现特纳探员 |
[23:24] | However,I believe skyler rand is southeast of you. | 不过 斯凯勒·兰德倒是在你东南方 |
[23:29] | Got him. let’s go. | 看到了 我们走 |
[23:53] | So…what do we do now? | 那 我们怎么办 |
[23:59] | Relax and see what we can see. | 放松 欣赏这儿的风景 |
[24:02] | Relax. | 放松 |
[24:05] | I can be relaxed. | 我可以放松 |
[24:08] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[24:12] | Clearly,I like four walls around me. | 显然 我更喜欢四周有墙 |
[24:13] | This whole nature thing… | 这整个大自然的东西 |
[24:15] | Freaks me out. | 把我吓坏了 |
[24:18] | I think I’m getting hives. | 我想我出荨麻疹了 |
[24:27] | Sweet beach. | 可爱的海滩 |
[24:28] | Glad you guys found it. | 真高兴你们找到了 |
[24:31] | Outstanding bodysurf to the south too… | 高手都在南边冲浪 |
[24:33] | If you don’t mind the rocks. | 如果你不介意那些岩石 |
[24:35] | I’m there! | 我不介意 |
[24:36] | Great. | 好 |
[24:37] | You don’t mind if I take devon out with my boys? | 你不介意我带戴文去见见我的兄弟吧 |
[24:40] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[24:42] | Sure. | 当然不 |
[24:43] | Cool. | 那就好 |
[24:47] | I thought you had a thing about water. | 我以为你有恐水症 |
[24:49] | I really don’t have a choice. | 我没得选 |
[24:52] | Just remember,make your pop-ups fast, | 记住 冒出来要快 |
[24:54] | Duck dives smooth,and avoid the rips,pearls, | 记得换气 躲开大浪 |
[24:56] | And any part of the north beach, | 还有不要去北面 |
[24:58] | ’cause those waves are monster. | 因为那儿的浪都很凶险 |
[25:05] | Do you have any idea what I just said? | 你明白我刚才说的么 |
[25:07] | No. but how bad could it be? | 不 但能有多糟呢 |
[25:19] | Thought you might wanna try the north beach. | 我以为你会想试试北面的海滩 |
[25:23] | North beach,huh? | 北面的海滩么 |
[25:27] | Lead the way. | 带路吧 |
[25:29] | All right. | 好的 |
[25:36] | Sure you don’t wanna come out,billy? | 你真不想出来吗 比利 |
[25:39] | Naw. guess I must have the same thing Mike has about water. | 我猜和迈克有恐水症一样 |
[25:43] | Water and…sand… and sunlight. | 我也恐水和 沙子 还有阳光 |
[25:46] | None of that bothers you? | 你一个也不讨厌么 |
[25:48] | Not really. | 不 |
[25:49] | How come? | 怎么会 |
[25:51] | In the ssc, | 在卫星监控室 |
[25:53] | You’re geek central like me. | 你和我都是电脑天才 |
[25:55] | But out here you’re… so cool. | 但你在外面也 这么酷 |
[26:02] | First…i try not to overthink things. | 首先 我试着不去多想 |
[26:05] | And then I trust | 然后 我相信 |
[26:07] | That my training will get me through. | 训练会带我度过难关的 |
[26:09] | And that works? | 有效吗 |
[26:10] | As long as you go with the flow,you know? | 只要你时刻提醒自己 |
[26:14] | Sarah… yeah,kitt. | 莎拉 我在 凯特 |
[26:16] | I have just picked up a signal on your tracking application. | 我刚根据你的跟踪申请捕捉了图像 |
[26:19] | Turner? | 特纳 |
[26:20] | I believe he is less than 100 yards southeast | 他在距我们所在位置 |
[26:23] | Of our current position. let’s check it out. | 东南方向100英尺内 去验证一下 |
[26:32] | Once we get out past the second reef, | 一旦我们经过第二个暗礁 |
[26:34] | That’s where the big waves are. | 那里就会掀起大浪 |
[26:49] | Looks like we missed your boys. | 看起来我们错过了你朋友啊 |
[26:52] | That’s all right. | 没错 |
[26:53] | Give you and me a chance to talk about | 正好给我们俩机会谈谈 |
[26:55] | What you’re really doing down here. | 你在这里的真正意图 |
[26:57] | Thinking about what you were talking about. | 想想你在说什么 |
[27:00] | Goin’ for it. | 想想吧 |
[27:02] | What about your brother? | 你兄弟怎么样 |
[27:04] | Ah,he’ll turn up somewhere. | 他会在出现在某个地方 |
[27:06] | He’s a wandering soul like you. | 他像你一样是个彷徨的灵魂 |
[27:09] | What about you,devon? | 你呢 戴文 |
[27:11] | You a wandering soul? | 你是个彷徨的灵魂 |
[27:13] | I did some things in iraq I’m not proud of. | 我在伊拉克做了些见不得人的事 |
[27:16] | Now I’m just looking for a fresh start. | 我正在改过自新 |
[27:19] | I hear ya. | 我听到了 |
[27:22] | Seems to me you gotta look at life | 你似乎准备看待生活 |
[27:24] | Like surfin’ the wave. | 就像冲浪一样 |
[27:26] | Some are big,some are small. | 有些事惊涛骇浪 有些只是涟漪 |
[27:28] | But in order to ride any of ’em, | 但为了驾驭于浪上 |
[27:31] | You gotta be willing to let the wave take you. | 你得让浪带走你 |
[27:33] | What if it takes you somewhere you shouldn’t go? | 要是它把你带去你不该去的地方又怎样 |
[27:38] | Shouldn’t is a word that isn’t in my vocabulary. | 我的字典里没有”不该” |
[27:42] | Like if someone were to offer me and my boys | 就像要是有人主动给我和我的朋友们 |
[27:46] | A boatload of cash | 一整船现金 |
[27:47] | To do a job like the ones we used to do… | 让我们重操旧业 |
[27:51] | Why should I say no? | 我为什么要说不呢 |
[27:53] | Depends on how dangerous the job. | 这取决于工作的危险性 |
[27:55] | Don’t wanna do anything stupid. | 我不愿做傻事 |
[27:57] | Stupid is not listening to your gut. | 勇往直前时不会知道怎么会犯傻 |
[28:00] | Sometimes even I make that mistake. | 有时即使我会犯些错 |
[28:03] | Well,at least there’s always another wave. | 至少总会有另一波 |
[28:05] | True. | 没错 |
[28:06] | But out here… | 但老远到这里 |
[28:08] | That’s what’ll kill ya. | 那会杀了你 |
[28:11] | Here’s our set. | 这是我们的定位 |
[28:24] | Dude. | 老兄 |
[28:26] | Kitt,can you hear me? | 凯特 能听到我说话吗 |
[28:27] | yes,michael. | 是的 迈克 |
[28:28] | How do you get up on a surfboard? | 你怎么能从冲浪板上起来 |
[28:30] | You stand up on it. | 你就站上冲浪板 |
[28:32] | I hate you,lily mulraney. | 我恨你 莉莉·莫瑞妮 |
[28:51] | That’s the dude mike went surfing with. | 那就是迈克老兄玩冲浪 |
[28:53] | Why is he meeting up with turner? | 他怎么会偶遇特纳 |
[28:58] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[29:00] | Yep. I will be… | 没事 我要 |
[29:01] | Just as soon as I kick that guy’s ass. | 踢那家伙屁股 |
[29:03] | Mike. sarah. | 迈克 莎拉 |
[29:05] | We thought you were with skyler. | 我以为你和斯凯勒在一起 |
[29:07] | I was,until he tried to kill me with a wave. why? | 本来是 来巨浪时他差点杀了我 怎么 |
[29:10] | Billy and I just saw him go into a motor home. | 比利和我刚看到他进了旅宿汽车 |
[29:13] | We think he’s with turner. | 我们以为他和特纳在一起 |
[29:14] | We’re on our way. | 我们这就来 |
[29:17] | Infrared x-ray and penetrating radar | 红外线 X光 还有探测雷达 |
[29:20] | Are now fully active. | 都在全面工作 |
[29:21] | Cool. give us audio too. | 酷 也来点声音啊 |
[29:22] | Accessing parabolic microphones. | 接入抛物面传声器 |
[29:25] | So…we’re good? | 我们这样好吗 |
[29:28] | Trust me–they’ll be across the border tomorrow. | 相信我 他们明天就会过境 |
[29:31] | They’d better,for you and your wife’s sake. | 他们最好 为了你和你老婆的小命着想 |
[29:34] | They have his wife? | 他们抓了他老婆 |
[29:37] | Mrs. turner has not used her cell phone or credit card | 最近两周特纳夫人都没有 |
[29:40] | In the last two weeks. | 使用过她的手机和信用卡 |
[29:42] | Will you help me with this? | 你愿意帮我这个忙吗 |
[29:47] | What are those? | 那些是什么 |
[29:49] | Kitt,we’re losing picture. | 凯特 图像消失了 |
[29:51] | I’m sorry,sarah,but it seems sergeant rand | 抱歉 莎拉 可似乎兰德警官 |
[29:53] | Has activated some sort of jamming device. | 激活了某种干扰装置 |
[29:55] | We need to see what’s in there. | 我们得看看那里有什么东西 |
[29:57] | Perhaps you could get out and look through a window. | 或许你可以出去透过窗户看看里边 |
[30:01] | I’ll go. | 我要去 |
[30:02] | Sarah,the height on the lowest window on this motor home | 莎拉 这辆旅宿汽车窗户最低处 |
[30:04] | Is 6 feet. | 高达6英尺 |
[30:06] | I am afraid that you are not tall enough | 恐怕你不够高 |
[30:07] | To look through the window. | 看不到窗户里面 |
[30:09] | But billy is. | 但比利可以 |
[30:47] | Help you,buddy? | 要帮忙吗 老兄 |
[30:48] | Yeah,I’m– | 是的 我 |
[30:51] | Lookin’ for a bathroom. | 在找洗手间 |
[30:52] | Bad chalupa. | 查鲁帕太糟了[墨西哥快餐] |
[30:54] | Spicy? | 辣吧 |
[30:57] | Never gonna make it. | 以后别吃那玩意儿 |
[31:11] | What’d you see? | 你看到什么了 |
[31:12] | Three cases for a next generation smart missile. | 三箱下一代智能导弹 |
[31:16] | You could tell all that from the cases? | 你能看箱子就全盘托出 |
[31:18] | Yeah. I worked on the prototype. | 是的 我致力于这蓝本的研究 |
[31:22] | They’re knight industries’. | 奈特工业的产品 |
[31:32] | This is bad. | 太糟了 |
[31:33] | The weapons these guys have are our weapons? | 这些家伙拥有的武器是我们的产品 |
[31:35] | That’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[31:36] | I saw it,dr. graiman. | 我看到了 格莱曼博士 |
[31:37] | Three k-17 cobra cases,plain as day. | 3个K-17眼镜蛇箱子 非常普通 |
[31:40] | What’s a k-17 cobra? | K-17眼镜蛇是什么 |
[31:42] | It’s a next generation smart missile | 下一代智能导弹 |
[31:43] | That uses stealth technology, | 使用的是保密科技 |
[31:44] | And it can modify its attack profile based on the target. | 可以根据目标而调整攻击面 |
[31:48] | I thought that didn’t exist yet. | 我以为还没造出来呢 |
[31:49] | The missile should have recognized kitt as friendly. | 导弹可以识别出凯特是友方 |
[31:52] | The chips in them are designed to know what they’re targeting | 它们的芯片会明确它们的目标 |
[31:53] | To prevent collateral damage. | 防止附带损害 |
[31:55] | Not if they’ve been modified. | 如果它们被修改过就不会 |
[31:58] | Last month’s shipment to the d.o.d. | 上个月运运送到国防部的一批货 |
[31:59] | Was delivered as designed. | 按原计划递送 |
[32:01] | Well,then somebody took them and altered the logic boards. | 然后有人截获并改变了逻辑板 |
[32:03] | Skyler rand. | 斯凯勒·兰德 |
[32:04] | His guys are explosive experts. | 这些人是爆破专家 |
[32:06] | They must have stolen the cobras and changed them. | 他们一定偷走了眼镜蛇并改变了程序 |
[32:08] | But why? money. | -为了什么 -谋财 |
[32:09] | He basically admitted to me | 他基本上向我承认了 |
[32:11] | That he and his buddies are mercenaries. | 他和他的同伙都是雇佣兵 |
[32:13] | But who’s he working for? | 但他们为谁工作 |
[32:15] | What does d.o.d. think? | 国防部对这件事怎么看 |
[32:16] | D.o.d. denies losing any ordnance at all. | 国防部矢口否认丢了军械 |
[32:20] | Come home. skyler’s motor home is off the map. | 回来 斯凯勒的旅宿汽车不重要 |
[32:24] | But they’re making their move tomorrow. | 但他们明天就会采取行动 |
[32:26] | With that jamming device,we won’t be able to track ’em | 那个干扰装置开着 我们就不可能追踪他们 |
[32:28] | Until the missiles are out in the open. | 直到导弹在野外发射 |
[32:30] | Then we’d better be ready to move fast. | 那我们最好准备快速行动 |
[32:57] | All I’m saying is | 我说 |
[32:58] | Maybe I could get used to this sort of thing. | 可能我可以对某些事习以为常 |
[33:01] | Field work? | 外勤工作 |
[33:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:05] | You and mike get to deal with killer surfers. | 你和迈克开始和冲浪杀手打交道 |
[33:06] | I had to infiltrate and exfiltrate the motor home. | 我不得不潜入敌区再溜出来 |
[33:11] | Exfiltrate? | 溜出来 |
[33:12] | Yeah. it’s a word we use in field work. | 是的 这词我们用来形容外勤工作 |
[33:16] | We’re on. | 开始行动 |
[33:17] | Agent turner just used a security override | 特纳探员刚用安全覆盖装置 |
[33:19] | To bypass customs. | 避开了海关 |
[33:20] | San diego,two minutes ago. | 圣地亚哥 两分钟前 |
[33:22] | Billy,get the crossing on the screens | 比利 在屏幕上找出交叉点 |
[33:24] | And find that motor home! | 找到那辆旅宿汽车 |
[33:25] | You’re en route in attack mode. | 你换成攻击模式 |
[33:28] | Now. | 现在 |
[33:30] | chamber doors opening. | 监控室大门打开 |
[33:34] | launch prep complete. | 准备完毕 |
[33:36] | Kitt,attack mode. | 凯特 攻击模式 |
[33:39] | initiating transformation. | 开始变形 |
[33:48] | transformation complete. | 变形完毕 |
[33:51] | Kitt,hang on. | 凯特 等下 |
[33:52] | Why are we stopping? | 怎么停了 |
[33:55] | -I’m coming with you. -me too. | -我跟你去 -我也去 |
[33:58] | Michael,as you know,in attack mode | 迈克 你知道 在攻击状态下 |
[34:00] | I can accommodate only two passengers. | 只能提供两个座位 |
[34:03] | My mission. | 我有任务 |
[34:06] | It’s my car. | 这是我的车 |
[34:07] | Close it up. | 关门吧 |
[34:11] | Occupant restraint system active. | 安全约束系统不稳定 |
[34:14] | Yeah. should be fun. | 不会闷了 |
[34:16] | -Get off me. -you get off me! | -让开 -你让开 |
[34:18] | -You’re heavy. -I am not heavy. | -你真胖 -我才不胖呢 |
[34:23] | inner doors opening. | 内部门开启 |
[34:48] | Motor home’s stopped. | 房车停了 |
[34:50] | -Where? -there. | -在哪儿 -那儿 |
[34:52] | Billy,get mike. | 比利 联系迈克 |
[34:56] | Mike,they’re going for the coronado mesa nuclear plant. | 迈克 他们去炸科隆纳多山顶的核电站了 |
[35:01] | You know what’ll happen | 要是有一枚导弹击中了核电站 |
[35:03] | If one of those missiles hits that thing? | 你知道会怎么样吗 |
[35:04] | Given the k-17’s configuration, | 这是K-17的构造 |
[35:06] | I expect an amplified detonation | 我想将会引发扩张式爆炸 |
[35:09] | Followed by a radiation plume | 随后是放射性烟羽 |
[35:10] | That could surpass the chernobyl disaster of 1886. | 毁灭程度将会超过1886年的切尔诺贝利核事故 |
[35:15] | Yeah,you know,all you had to say is it’ll be bad. | 那么啰嗦干嘛 直接说后果严重就行了 |
[35:17] | -Michael. -yeah,kitt. | -迈克 -在 凯特 |
[35:19] | It will be very bad. | 后果会非常严重 |
[35:28] | Sweet. | 不错哇 |
[35:31] | Time to make some money,honey. | 赚钱的时候到了 宝贝儿 |
[35:48] | Thar she blows. | 她马上就完蛋啦 |
[36:07] | We’re two minutes out. how does it look? | 我们只有两分钟 情况怎么样 |
[36:09] | not good. | 不太妙 |
[36:10] | What about turner and his wife– are they in danger? | 特纳跟他老婆有危险吗 |
[36:12] | Just the opposite. | 相反 |
[36:14] | Looks like they’ve been a part of skyler’s gang all along. | 貌似他们和斯凯勒那帮人是一伙的 |
[36:17] | Mike,remember,you can’t attack directly with kitt. | 迈克 记住 不要让凯特直接进攻 |
[36:19] | Even in attack mode,he can’t handle four cobras. | 即使是攻击模式 他也敌不过四枚眼镜蛇 |
[36:22] | They have four of those things? | 有四枚 |
[36:24] | that we can see! | 已知的是四枚 |
[36:25] | Glad you guys came along? | 现在还高兴跟着一起来了吗 |
[36:49] | Skyler. | 斯凯勒 |
[36:51] | Light ’em up! | 轰了它 |
[37:02] | Aw. run away,little piggy. | 跑了 回家去吧 |
[37:05] | All the way home. | 胆小鬼 |
[37:13] | You shoulda stayed in the water. | 应该让你死在水里 |
[37:34] | It seems as though our decoy ploy has worked. | 看来诱敌成功 |
[37:37] | So let’s back him up. | 那我们回去 |
[37:48] | Put it down! | 放下 |
[37:50] | Not too late,bro. | 还有机会 伙计 |
[37:52] | You let me do this,we split 12 million bucks. | 你让我炸 我们分1200万美元 |
[37:55] | Who’s paying ya? | 谁雇的你 |
[37:57] | Does it matter? | 有意义吗 |
[38:00] | What do you think? | 你想什么呢 |
[38:01] | Lower the weapon. | 放下武器 |
[38:03] | I thought it was you… | 是你 |
[38:06] | -Lieutenant. -drop it. | -中尉 -放下 |
[38:08] | Afghanistan. | 在阿富汗 |
[38:10] | You had a different hottie for a partner. | 你和一个辣妹是拍档 |
[38:15] | But still the same holier-than-thou attitude. | 不过还是那么自以为是 |
[38:18] | Guys like you | 像你这种人 |
[38:20] | Always forget one thing about freedom. | 总是忘记自由 |
[38:22] | Drop it now! | 快放下 |
[38:23] | It costs. | 是有代价的 |
[38:27] | missile flying. | 导弹正驶向目标 |
[38:29] | Impact in 16,15… | 剩余时间 16 15 |
[38:31] | The cobra. | 眼镜蛇导弹 |
[38:34] | Kitt,hit the emp. | 凯特 毁了它的电磁脉冲 |
[38:35] | It won’t work on rocket fuel. launch missiles! | 那对火箭燃料不起作用 准备导弹 |
[38:37] | No,they’ll never catch up. | 不行 追不上 |
[38:39] | 8 7 8…7… | |
[38:42] | The amplifier! | 放大器 |
[38:43] | Using my amplifier | 使用放大器 |
[38:45] | To jam the missile’s gyro chip | 阻碍导弹的螺旋芯片 |
[38:46] | Will completely reverse the k-17’s direction. | 能让K-17返回 |
[38:49] | 3 2 3…2… | |
[38:51] | It’s either that or chernobyl. | 不成功便成仁 |
[38:53] | Scrambler amplification activating now. | 放大扰码器正在激活 |
[38:57] | missile redirected. | 导弹改变方向了 |
[38:59] | Amplification successful. | 放大成功 |
[39:01] | Missile reversed. | 导弹已反向 |
[39:02] | Wait. it’s heading back to mike. | 等下 它向迈克飞去了 |
[39:08] | Skyler,we gotta get outta here. | 斯凯勒 我们得离开这 |
[39:12] | Come on! come on. | 快点 |
[39:14] | Live free,bro. | 自由地活着吧 哥们 |
[39:17] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[39:24] | Mike! | 迈克 |
[39:27] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[39:33] | Mike! | 迈克 |
[39:42] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[40:03] | Just got word from dhs. | 刚收到国土安全部传来的消息 |
[40:04] | Skyler rand’s team and the turners | 斯凯勒·兰德那帮人和特纳夫妇 |
[40:06] | Are on full lockdown in a federal detention facility. | 被联邦监狱关入一级防范禁闭 |
[40:09] | Looks like they’ll be hanging 10… | 貌似他们会被判个10 |
[40:11] | To 20! | 到20年 |
[40:14] | Anybody wanna celebrate? | 有人想庆祝吗 |
[40:16] | Sorry,we have a meeting with the defense department. | 不好意思 国防部有个会议 |
[40:18] | It seems now they’re interested in discussing | 看来他们很想讨论下 |
[40:21] | Some misplaced cobras. | 错位的眼镜蛇导弹 |
[40:33] | I got work. | 我还要工作 |
[40:36] | And I’ve got a date. | 我有约会 |
[40:42] | Rematch with the soakers? | 要不要再赛一把 |
[40:43] | Load ’em up. | 准备吧 |
[40:45] | I got katie. | 我要凯蒂 |
[40:47] | No switching. | 不能交换 |
[40:48] | actually,michael, | 实际上 迈克 |
[40:50] | Lisa and katie are on my team. | 丽莎和凯蒂和我一伙 |