Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Kiss of the Dragon(龙之吻)[2001]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Kiss of the Dragon(龙之吻)[2001]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:龙之吻
英文名称:Kiss of the Dragon
年代:2001

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:43] -First time to France? -Yes. -第一次来法国? -是的
[01:50] Purpose of your visit? 来的目的呢?
[01:52] -Business or pleasure? -Pleasure. -公务还是游玩? -游玩
[02:34] Do you like this music? No? 你不喜欢这个曲子吗?
[02:36] Yeah, yeah. 喜欢 喜欢
[04:05] You can put your things over there. 你可以把东西放在那里
[04:32] How long are you planning on staying? 你打算在这里逗留多久?
[04:36] Not very long. 不会很久的
[05:12] Message for Mr. Smith. 给我史密斯的留言
[05:14] -Smith? -Yes. -史密斯? -是的
[05:21] Smith. 史密斯
[05:38] He’s here. 他来了
[06:09] Monsieur, good evening.Anything to drink? 先生晚安 喝点什么?
[06:12] -Water. -Sparkling or flat? -水 -苏打水还是白水?
[06:15] Flat. 白水
[06:27] -Last one for the road. -A beer? -上路前的最后一杯 -啤酒吗?
[06:29] Oh, yes. 喔 是的
[06:32] So, how are you, pal? 你好吗 伙计?
[06:35] Just a little pre-takeoff takeoff. 只是来点起飞前的感觉
[06:38] Gives new meaning to “flying the friendly skies. “ 给”飞翔在友谊的天空”一点新含义
[06:41] -Can I buy you a drink? A serious drink? -No, thank you. -我请你喝一杯好吗 来杯酒? -不了 谢谢
[06:45] -Where are you from? -Beijing. -你从哪里来? -北京
[06:47] Ah, China. 喔 中国!
[06:48] My favorite. I love China. 我最喜欢的国家 我爱中国
[06:51] I love the food-Chinese food. It’s the best. 我喜欢那里的美食 中华美食是最棒的
[06:53] Yeah, the way they cut things in little pieces… 他们把菜都切成碎块
[06:55] so that you don’t have to use all that heavy silverware. 这样就不必用笨重的刀叉吃饭了
[06:59] Brilliant invention, the chopstick. Not like us barbarians. 筷子就是辉煌的发明 不像我们粗鲁野蛮之人
[07:03] I mean, there we are,sticking our forks into the food… 我是指我们用叉子来戳取食物
[07:06] and hacking it up with our knives. 然后用刀子切开
[07:10] -First time in Paris? -Yes. -第一次来巴黎? -是的
[07:12] Great. 很好
[07:19] Men’s toilet, now. 现在就去男卫生间
[07:23] You’re gonna have the time of your life. 你该享受一下愉快的时光了
[08:08] Hands up, please. 举起手来
[09:05] My boss is dying to meet you. 我的老板正在等着见你
[09:47] Gun, please. 请把枪交出来
[09:51] You won’t need it. You’re safe with us. 你不会用着它的 你和我们在一起很安全
[09:57] So, you came all the way from China to keep an eye on us. 那么 你大老远从中国跑来就是为了监视我们的吧
[10:02] -To help you. -Yes, of course. -是来帮助你们 -是的 那当然
[10:06] To help us, since we are so incompetent. 是来帮助我们的 因为我们是这么的无能
[10:09] ‘Cause after all, what is our miserable history compared to yours? 毕竟 比起你们的历史我们的历史是那么的悲惨
[10:17] Since we have to work together, 因为我们不得不一起工作
[10:18] I don’t want to spend half the day killing your name. 我不想把时间浪费在你的名字上
[10:20] -You got a nickname? -No. -你有昵称吗? -没有
[10:23] Why don’t we give you one. How about John? 我们会送给你一个的 约翰怎么样?
[10:26] I like that. 我很喜欢
[10:29] Richard. 理查德
[10:31] Inspector Richard. 理查德督察
[10:36] Welcome to Paris, Johnny. 欢迎到巴黎来 约翰
[10:57] So, what’s on the menu tonight? 今晚的菜谱上都有些什么?
[11:01] They’re talking about the stock market. 他们正在谈论股市
[11:12] What fuckin’ time do you call this? Don’t ever keep me waiting. 都他妈的什么时候了? 以后再也别让我等你们
[11:14] You got me? Come on. Let’s go. 听明白了吗? 快点 我们走吧
[11:29] Ah, there you are. 喔 你在这儿呢
[11:31] Smile, girls. Smile. 微笑 女孩子们 微笑
[11:35] Welcome to gay Paris. 欢迎到放纵的巴黎来
[11:37] This is a few friends of mine. This is Veronica, Susan. 这是我的一些朋友 维罗妮卡和苏珊
[11:41] Say hello. 打声招呼
[11:46] Yeah, sit, sit. 坐 请坐
[11:51] Hey, cool it. Hey, fuckin’ cool it, all right? 放松点 好吗?
[11:54] I think we have a situation. 好像发生了一些情况
[11:56] One man, two girls. 一个男人 两个姑娘
[11:58] -You see them? -Yes, I do. -你看见他们了吗? -是的 看见了
[12:06] Want to go to Heaven? 想到天堂去吗?
[12:08] Want to go to Heaven? 想到天堂去吗?
[12:16] Let’s go. 我们走吧
[12:21] -I’m going up. -But, boss, the meeting. -我上楼去了 -但是老板 那个会面…
[12:23] I flew 12,000 miles for a cocksucker of a contact. He can wait for me! 我飞了一万两千英里来见面 他可以等我的
[12:28] I don’t know if I can do this. 我不知道我能不能做这个
[12:30] Don’t worry. Let Mama run the show. 别担心 让”妈妈”操控吧
[12:34] Okay, let’s go to Heaven. 好了 我们去天堂吧
[12:38] He’s leaving with the two hookers. What should I do? 他和两个妓女走了 我该怎么办?
[12:42] Come up… and enjoy the show. 走近一点 然后欣赏这出戏
[12:59] -Boss, we didn’t check the room. -One minute. -老板 我们还没检查房间 -给你一分钟
[13:06] Let’s party, big boy. 我们来狂欢吧 大老板
[13:14] Come on, baby. Let’s have some fun. 来吧 宝贝 我们好好玩玩
[13:18] -I don’t feel so good. -Want a fix? -我感觉不太舒服 -想来一针吗?
[13:22] -No! I told you, I quit. -More for me. -不! 我告诉过你 我戒了 -我可不嫌够
[13:55] Your meeting’s up, guys! Everybody, out! 没你们的事了 所有人给我都出去
[13:57] But, boss, we didn’t finish searching. 但是老板 我们还没检查完
[14:00] -Get out! -Okay, guys, let’s get out of here. -出去! -好的 伙计们 我们离开这儿吧
[14:39] I have to go to the bathroom, okay? 我必须去趟盥洗室 好吗?
[14:42] -Okay. Come back soon. -Sure. -好的 快点回来哦 -当然
[14:51] Oh, hey, Johnny. Just in time. 哦 约翰 刚好来得及
[14:55] This wasn’t part of the plan. 这并不是当初计划的一部分
[14:56] -It is now. Don’t worry. 现在是了 别担心
[14:58] It’s all under control. He’ll do his thing, then we’ll do ours. 一切都在控制之中 他做他的事 我们做我们的事
[15:02] -Where’s the other girl? -Prettying up in the bathroom. -另一个女孩呢? -在盥洗室里打扮呢
[15:27] -You want to go to Heaven? -Take me to Heaven! -你想去天堂? -快带我去天堂!
[15:33] I’m going! Yes! Yes! 我要上天堂了 太棒了!
[15:36] I’m going! 我要上天堂了
[15:42] No! 不要
[16:03] You motherfucker! Let me up! 你这只母狗 让我起来!
[16:13] She stabbed me! The dumb bitch stabbed me! 她捅了我! 这只母狗捅了我一刀
[16:16] Stay calm. 冷静一下
[16:19] Stay calm. Stay calm. 冷静 冷静
[16:25] I’m dying. 我就要死了
[16:35] Stop recording. 停止录像
[16:37] -Fuck! -We need to get him to the hospital. -妈的 -我们必须送他去医院
[16:40] He doesn’t wanna go to a hospital. 他并不想去医院
[16:43] He wants to go to Heaven. 他只想去天堂
[16:52] Why did you kill him? 你为什么要杀他?
[16:53] -The question is, why did you kill him? 这个问题应该是 “你”为什么要杀他?
[16:55] Richard, look what he did to me! Help me! 理查德 看看他都对我做了什么 救我!
[17:00] Thanks for the help, Johnny. 多谢你的帮助 约翰
[17:21] I was just in here. 我刚进来
[17:23] I felt a little sick, 我感觉有点不舒服
[17:24] and then there was all this screaming and shooting and… 接着就听见外面不住的尖叫和枪声…
[17:27] Shut up! 闭嘴!
[17:29] There! 在那儿
[17:42] He’s on the fifth floor. Everyone, down. 他在五楼 所有人都下去
[18:18] He’s on the eighth floor. Everybody, back up! 他在八楼 所有人都过去
[18:52] I want him dead! 我要让他死!
[19:27] He’s in the laundry room! Everyone, down! 他在洗衣间 所有人都下去
[19:29] -He’s down in the laundry room! Everybody, down! -You, down! -他在下面的洗衣间 所有人都下去 -你 下去
[19:32] But I think… 可是 我想…
[19:35] You! And don’t think! 你! 不用再想了!
[19:47] You and you, go to the next level! 你还有你 到下一层去
[19:54] You know, the Chinese have the best roasting methods in the world. 你知道吗 中国人有着世界上最好的取暖方法
[19:58] I prefer the French one. 我还是喜欢法式的
[20:02] Give me your lighter. 把打火机给我
[20:05] What do they say, Johnny? 那句话怎么说的来着 约翰?
[20:08] Out of the frying pan, into the fire. 弄巧成拙
[20:20] -Get ’em out of here! -Go! -把他们给我赶出去 -快走
[20:26] Down, you piece of shit! 下去吧 你这狗屎
[20:32] -You’re still with us, Johnny? -Yes. -你还在这儿吗 约翰? -没错
[20:40] All right, Johnny. You wanna play? 好吧 约翰 你想玩是吧?
[20:43] Give me a green one. 给我个”绿色”的
[20:54] No! 不
[20:58] Oh, shit! 噢 该死
[21:07] Go! 快
[21:20] You’re dead. 你死定了
[23:03] Shit! 该死
[23:35] -He’s gone. -I can see that. -他不见了 -我知道
[23:41] He…He got the cassette. 他… 他把磁带拿走了
[23:43] So what? 那能怎么样?
[23:45] They show nothing but a fat degenerate with some hooker killing him. 那盘带子除了几个妓女 杀了一个肥猪之外什么也没有
[23:49] -Except that… -What? -可惜… -什么?
[23:53] One…One machine was still running. 还… 还有一台机器当时还在录像
[23:56] Fuck! 妈的
[23:59] Turn the city inside out. 把整个城翻个底朝天
[24:02] I don’t care! Find it! 我不在乎 只要找到他
[24:07] Get the cassette! 拿回那盘磁带
[24:08] And kill him? 杀了他?
[24:08] No, bring him to me. I want him alive. 不行 我要活捉他来见我 我要活的
[24:11] I’ll kill him myself. Go! 我要亲手解决他 开车
[24:21] Nothing’s on one. We’re still looking. Shit. 这里没动静 我们还在找 该死
[25:09] Gare de I’Est. It’s a train station. 东站 那是个车站
[25:13] Take the direction Bibliotheque until Chatelet. You change. 往南直走 在夏特蕾(Chatelet)站
[25:18] And you take line number four and…Yes, yes. 那里坐4号线… 是的 是的
[25:23] Direction Porte de Clignancourt, and you’re right there. 在终点站 Porte de Clignancourt 下车就是了
[25:26] -Okay? -Yes. -明白了吗? -是的
[26:16] Excuse me. 抱歉
[27:23] Thank you for coming. 感谢你们的到来
[27:26] In the name of the president, I want to personally apologize for this mess. 我代表总统亲自为这次的混乱道歉
[27:30] I want to stress that we would not want anything like this… 我想重申一下我们从来不想发生这种事
[27:34] to jeopardize the warm relation and successful economic ties…shared by our two countries. 以至影响我们两国的友好关系和经贸合作
[27:42] So… 所以
[27:44] we have assigned our best man to supervise this case. 我们将指派 我们最好的人手来负责这个案子
[27:48] He handled the Tehran incident for us masterfully. 他曾经为我们独自处理过德黑兰事件
[27:54] There is no one more qualified to bring this…to a mutually beneficial conclusion. 为了互益原则 除了他没有更合适的人了
[27:59] -Inspector Richard. Bonjour. -Sir Minister. -理查德·邦尼桑督察 -部长先生
[28:02] This is Minister Tang, our liaison from the People’s Republic of China. 这是唐大使 我国和中华人民共和国的联络官
[28:07] -It’s an honor to meet you, sir. -The honor is ours. -见到您很荣幸 阁下 -这是我们的荣幸
[28:11] The minister tells us you are the best of the best. 部长先生告诉我们你是最菁英的人选
[28:14] Well, the minister is too kind. If that were true, 喔 部长过奖了 如果真是这样的话
[28:16] I might have been able to avoid this tragedy. 我就能避免这次的惨案了
[28:19] I’m hoping that you might help us understand what went wrong… 我希望你们能帮助我们 了解这次的问题出在哪里
[28:22] so that we can avoid further bloodshed. 以避免类似的流血事件再次发生
[28:24] And hopefully, bring this matter to a quick and satisfactory conclusion. 并且希望这次的事件能快速圆满的解决
[28:27] If we could be showed the facts. 可以展示一下案情吗?
[28:29] Yes, of course. Please. 是的 当然可以
[28:33] Uh, as you know, as soon as you informed us… 如你们所知 你们一通知我们罪犯孙的犯罪活动
[28:38] of the criminal activities of the gangster Sung, we set our operation in motion. 我们就立即开始了行动
[28:41] We identified his heroin smuggling routes into France. 我们查清了他将海洛因销往法国的路线
[28:43] And in the spirit of cooperation, 基于合作精神 我们欣然地接受了
[28:47] we graciously accepted your offer…to have one of your people 你们派人和我们一起行动的提议
[28:50] Liu Jian, 刘健
[28:51] come over…to assist us in Sung’s arrest as hewas meeting with his French contact 来帮助我们在孙与法国的联络人会面的时候逮捕他
[28:56] who unfortunately we haven’t yet identified. 不幸的是我们没有认清他
[29:00] Here…he is surveilling Sung as we were waiting for the contact to arrive. 这里…他在我们等着会面开始的时候监视孙
[29:07] And here, he’s observing along with us. 然后这个是他在和我们一起监控
[29:11] And then, for some reason we still can’t understand, he went completely insane. 然后 我们现在还无法理解 他突然间发疯了
[29:15] Left the room to pee,and next thing we know… 他离开了房间 然后我们知道的是…
[29:19] he’s knocked out the bodyguards,killed Sung and the prostitute. 他击倒了保镖 杀了孙和妓女
[29:24] This is the gun he used to murder Sung. 这是他用来谋杀孙的手枪
[29:27] Chinese police issue. Do you recognize it? 中国警察配给 你能认得出吧?
[29:29] -Yes. -Good. -是的 -很好
[29:32] Oh, we have also verified his fingerprints on the weapon. 喔 我们同样核查了他留在武器上的指纹
[29:37] Well, please, feel free to verify our findings with your own people. 好了 请检查一下我们找到的关于你们的人的证据
[29:42] We assume that your man was part of the conspiracy, 我们假设你的人是同谋
[29:45] that he murdered Sung to keep him 他杀死了孙来
[29:46] from being captured..and testifying in your courts,as you had requested. 避免孙被逮捕后在法庭上作证
[29:50] But that is only an assumption. 但是这只是一个假设
[29:53] We are hoping you could give us some background on him… 我们希望你们能提供给我们一些关于他的背景资料
[29:55] which would help us in his capture. 以便我们能顺利地逮捕他
[29:57] Inspector Liu Jian was top in all his classes at the academy. 刘健督察在警校中是他所处的所有班里成绩最好的
[30:01] He received the highest training in martial arts, weapons and police tactics. 他接受了武术、武器、警务策略等方面的最高级训练
[30:05] He’s been decorated for bravery in the line of duty six times, 他曾在六次任务中由于其勇敢而被授予勋章
[30:08] been promoted five times, and has never lost a case. 五次晋级 并且从未在任务中失败过
[30:12] He has no wife, no children. 他没有妻子和小孩
[30:14] His only dedication is to his work. 他把他的一切都奉献给了他的工作
[30:16] He’s our best, 他是我们最优秀的菁英
[30:19] which is why this is all so confusing. 所以这件事很荒唐混乱
[30:22] Well, you know, sometimes the best are also the worst. 你知道 有时最优秀的也是最凶狠的
[30:26] It’s really sad. 这的确很让人难过
[30:29] Any surveillance cassettes? 有监视的录像带吗?
[30:33] Destroyed as he made his escape. 他在逃跑的时候全部给毁了
[30:35] Do you know if he has any relatives in Paris? Any friends or- 你知道他在巴黎有什么亲戚朋友吗?
[30:38] He has no one. 一个都没有
[30:41] Well, then we should be able to wrap this up very soon. 那好 我们会很快就处理好这件事的
[30:45] Excuse me. 不好意思
[30:49] I found the emergency phone. 我找到了那个应急电话
[30:52] Oh, that’s good news. 喔 真是个好消息
[30:54] Stay by the phone. I’ll call you back later. 把电话带在身边 我会迟些打电话给你的
[31:00] Inspector Richard, we are very sorry…that the operation was sabotaged. 理查德督察 我们对于行动遭到破坏感到很遗憾
[31:06] I will report back to my superiors and get you any help I can. 我会向我的上级汇报情况 然后尽可能的协助你们
[31:11] -Thank you. -Let me show you out. -谢谢 -我来带你们出去
[31:18] I want them followed. I want their phones tapped. 我要人跟住他们 还有要窃听他们的电话
[31:21] I want to know every move they make, every word they speak. 我要知道他们的一切行动和所说的每一句话
[31:25] There must be a sleeper he’s staying with in Paris. Find him. 他在巴黎肯定有一个落脚的地方 给我找出来
[31:31] So, I guess you will be staying…longer than you expected. 那么我估计你要比你预期的待的久一点了
[31:35] A little longer. 会久一点点
[31:37] Paris is a nice city once you get used to it. 如果习惯了 你就会发现巴黎是个很不错的城市
[31:44] And the French are nice people once you get used to them. 而且法国人也很不错的
[31:54] -Are you hungry? -No. -你饿不饿? -不饿
[32:01] Family recipe. Very tasty. 祖传秘方 很好吃的
[32:17] Fifty men on the street, and you can’t find this son of a bitch? 大街上有五十个人在找 你们还是找不到那个混蛋吗?
[32:22] -Did you try his hotel? -The fuck never checked in. -你们去他住的宾馆找过了吗? -他根本就没去登记过
[32:25] “The fuck never checked in. “ “他根本就没去登记过”
[32:27] That means he has a friend in Paris, or family. Even better. 那就意味着他在巴黎有朋友或者亲戚
[32:30] Who tried Chinatown? 谁去了唐人街找过?
[32:31] -Here. But it’s hard to be discreet. 我去过 但是很难做到不被发现
[32:33] So put on a wig and a kimono. I don’t care 那你就带上假发穿上和服 我不在乎
[32:35] how you do it. Now, get out. Get out! 你们使用什么方法 现在都给我滚出去
[32:37] Get out! I want that little prick in my office by tonight! 滚出去! 我今晚 要在办公室玩玩那个玩意儿
[32:46] Oh, Jessica, my love. 噢 杰西卡 我的爱
[32:48] Come to Papa. Come. 到我这儿来 过来
[32:53] Richard, I tried. 理查德 我尽力了
[32:55] I really tried. I was only in the bathroom for a minute. 我真的尽力了 我只在盥洗室带了一小会儿
[32:58] You know, I was getting ready to do my part… 你知道的 我正准备要做我该做的那部分…
[33:02] Getting ready to do what it was that I said that I would… 正准备要做我说过我会做的…
[33:04] What you wanted…I really…I really… 也是你想要我做的那些事 真的… 我真的…
[33:07] I really was ready to do what it was…what you wanted… 我真的正准备要做你要我做的那些事
[33:09] Jessica. Jessica. 杰西卡 杰西卡
[33:11] -I know you were. I know, I know. 我知道 我知道
[33:14] Coming from such a quiet place as North Dakota, 从北达科他州那么平静的地方来的人
[33:17] you must have been so scared. 你一定是吓坏了
[33:19] -Richard, I tried. I…I… -I know. -理查德 我尽力了 我… -我知道
[33:22] -I tried. I really did. -I know you did. -我尽力了 真的 -我知道
[33:24] All that noise. My poor little farmer’s daughter. 你太吵了 我可怜的农夫之女
[33:31] Don’t be scared. 别害怕
[33:33] You’re the best girl I have. 你是我的女人里最棒的女孩
[33:36] And you know how I treat my best girl. 你也知道我是怎么对待我最棒的女人的
[33:40] I know. 我知道
[33:43] So you’ll keep your promise? 所以你会遵守你的诺言吧?
[33:48] Promise? 诺言?
[33:50] Did I make a promise? 我许过诺吗?
[33:53] Yes…Yes. You said that if I did it one more time, 是的 你说过如果我再做一次
[33:56] that you would let me…let me have my daughter back. 你就会让我女儿回到我的身边
[33:58] You said that you’d help me get the papers to get her out. 你说过你会帮我弄到能让我女儿出来的文件
[34:01] -Did I say that? 我说过那些吗?
[34:03] -Yes. -Did I say that, Max? -你说过 -我说过那些吗 马克斯?
[34:07] Oh, yes, you did. 是的 你说过
[34:10] Well, there you go. Two to one. 那好 就这样吧 两票对一票
[34:15] I guess you’re right. So I’ll have to let you go, you and your precious. 我觉得你是对的 所以我不得不让你走 你和你的宝贝
[34:24] Do you realize how much I must trust you 你知道像现在这样放你走
[34:25] to let you go just like that? 需要让我必须信任你到什么程度吗?
[34:27] With everything you know? Everything you’ve seen? 带走你知道的所有事 还有你看到的一切?
[34:31] One phone call from you, one word, 你只要一个电话 一句话
[34:33] and I’d be locked up for the rest of my life! 我的下半生就会在牢房里度过
[34:35] I’d never do that! I’d never give you up, ever! 我决不会那么做的! 我决不会出卖你的 永远!
[34:38] I know that. If I didn’t trust you, would I let you go? 我知道 如果我不信任你 我会让你走吗?
[34:42] -What is he doing? -I don’t know. What are you doing, Max? -他在做什么? -我不知道 你在做什么 马克斯?
[34:46] -I’m preparing a fix. -He’s preparing a fix. Do you want a taste? -我在准备毒品 -他在准备毒品 你想尝尝吗?
[34:50] Richard, I told you I quit. You know I quit. 理查德 我告诉过你我已经戒了 你知道我已经戒了
[34:55] I don’t want it anymore! I quit! 我不想再要了 我戒了
[34:57] You don’t tell me when you’re gonna quit! I tell you! 你没告诉过我你什么时候戒的 我告诉你!
[35:00] You don’t tell me what you want! I tell you! 你没告诉过我你想要什么 我告诉你!
[35:04] How long will it take for a fucking junkie like you to betray me for a lousy fix? 像你这样的瘾君子为了一支毒品可以坚持多久后出卖我?
[35:08] I won’t betray you! Please, don’t! 我不会出卖你的 求你了 不要
[35:10] -“I won’t betray you! Please, don’t!” “我不会出卖你的 求你了 不要”
[35:37] Put her back to work. 带她回去工作
[35:39] Come on. Come on. 快点 快点
[35:49] Get the fuck out. Come on. Move your fuckin’ ass. 快他妈出来 快点 动动你的屁股
[35:59] Get to work, you fuckin’ animals! You cocksucking pigs. 开始工作吧 你这个畜生 你这只大乳猪
[36:30] You play mah-jongg? 你会打麻将?
[36:33] A little. 会一点
[36:35] I love mah-jongg. 我喜欢麻将
[36:37] Keeps the mind sharp. 保持思维敏捷
[36:39] It’s hard to find good players around here. 在这附近很难找到好的牌友
[36:42] That’s why I play by myself. 所以我就自己和自己玩
[36:45] This way, I always win. 所以我总是赢
[36:50] Bitch! 婊子
[36:51] I’m gone for five minutes, 我会离开五分钟
[36:54] and you think you can park your skinny ass in my spot? 你以为你可以占了我的地盘吗?
[36:58] Fuck off! You want some more? 滚蛋 你还想多要一些吗?
[37:06] She… 她…
[37:09] She broke my nose! 她打断了我的鼻子
[37:12] Come on! Look at you! 过来 看看你
[37:17] I haven’t been home for 15 years. 我离开家乡十五年
[37:20] That’s a long time. 很长的时间了
[37:23] -You stupid piece of shit. -I have seven grandchildren. -你这只蠢驴 -我有七个孙子
[37:30] You are a fucking dog. 你是一只母狗
[37:32] All right? 知道吗?
[37:34] Get back to work. 回去工作
[37:41] And one big girl 14 years of age. 还有一个十四岁的女孩
[37:44] Almost a woman now. 差不多都成了女人了
[37:46] She wants to come to Paris. 她想到巴黎来
[37:50] She goes to university. 她要上大学
[37:53] Hey! Go away! Go away! 嘿 走开 走开
[37:55] -Please. -You don’t know these women. -拜托 -你不了解这种女人
[37:58] They say they want to use the bathroom to pee, 她们说要借用你的洗手间小便
[38:00] and next thing they’re shooting up. 接着就是在里面注射毒品
[38:01] She only hurts herself. Please, don’t draw attention. 她只是伤害了自己 拜托 不要引起注意
[38:54] Excuse me. 打扰一下
[38:56] -Can I use your toilet? -No. -我可以借用一下厕所吗? -不行
[39:00] Oh, please. I just…I only have to pee. I won’t be long. 噢 求求你 我只是急着要小便 不会很久的
[39:03] No! 不行
[39:06] Okay. 好吧
[39:12] Wait! What are you doing? 等等! 你要干什么?
[39:16] Well, if you’re gonna treat me like a dog, I’m gonna act like a dog. 如果你像对待狗一样对待我 那我只好扮条狗了
[39:19] -I’m gonna pee right here. -Stop! -我要在这里小便了 -不要
[39:22] Okay. 好吧
[39:24] There. 在那边
[39:29] Thank you. Thank you. 谢谢你
[39:31] Thank you so much. 非常感谢你
[39:36] -But nothing else. -I’m not gonna do anything else, I promise. -但是不能做其它的事 -我发誓我不会做其它事的
[39:40] -Do you wanna check? -No. -你想检查一下吗? -不用了
[39:44] -Just hurry. -I’m sorry to have to force you to. -快点 -我很抱歉不得不勉强你
[39:46] It’s just I have got to go so bad. I really… 我只是不得已才这样的 我真的…
[39:49] -I’m only…I’m only gonna be a minute. -Okay. -我只要…我只要一小会儿就可以了 -好吧
[39:57] I’m Lo, the chef. I came for my order. 我是厨师陆 我来拿我订的东西
[40:00] Oh! That feels so good. 噢 这种感觉太爽了
[40:07] -How many? -Uh, one, two, -多少? -一、二
[40:10] uh, three, four… 三、四…
[40:14] -I owe… -Don’t worry about paying. Come back later, okay? -我欠… -别担心付款的事 过一会再来 好吗?
[40:18] Come back later. Okay. Thank you. Thank you. 过一会再来 好吗? 谢谢 谢谢
[40:26] Miss, you have to finish now. 小姐 你必须要出来了
[40:30] Minute’s up. 没时间了
[40:33] You have to leave! 你必须离开
[40:35] Miss? 小姐?
[40:40] Miss? Please. 小姐? 拜托
[40:55] Miss? 小姐?
[41:04] -I slept long? -Only a minute. -我睡了很久? -才一小会而已
[41:07] Oh, that’s good. 那太好了
[41:09] I’ve gotta get back to work. 我必须回去工作了
[41:11] Every 15 minutes they come by in a fuckin’ car, and if I’m not out there… 他们每十五分钟就开车经过一次 如果我没有出去工作…
[41:14] It’s just that I’m so tired. They gave me this shot and… 我真是太累了 他们给我注射…
[41:17] Oh, my God. Are you gonna finish this? 噢 天哪 这些是你做的吗?
[41:22] -This is pretty good. Did you make this yourself? -Yes. -这真是太棒了 是你自己做的吗? -是的
[41:25] -Is that what you do, then? You cook, huh? -No. -这就是你的工作吗 你是厨师? -不是
[41:28] -But you make these chips, right? -My uncle does. -但是你做了这些虾片 对吧? -我叔叔做的
[41:31] I love those chips. Do you mind? I love the pink ones. 我喜欢吃这些虾片 你介意吗? 我喜欢这些粉红色的
[41:34] My daughter loves the blue ones. That’s her favorite color. 我女儿喜欢这些蓝色的 那是她最喜欢的颜色
[41:37] Miss, you really have to go now. 小姐 你真的必须马上离开了
[41:42] Delicious. I’m sorry. 太好吃了 对不起
[41:44] -It’s not every day I get to eat in a Chinese restaurant. -Here. -不是每天都能在中餐厅吃饭的 -给你
[41:46] One for you and one for your daughter. 一个给你 一个给你女儿
[41:49] Oh, my God. This is so nice. 噢 天哪 真是太好了
[41:52] You’re the first person that’s been kind to me since I’ve been in Paris. 你是自打我到巴黎来之后第一个对我这么好的人
[41:57] Look, I…I…I don’t like to take things from people. 你瞧 我不喜欢随便拿别人的东西
[42:00] Usually I like to pay my own way, so… 通常我喜欢用自己的方式支付 所以…
[42:03] maybe later on, if you wanna, you know… 迟些再说吧 如果你愿意…
[42:08] -No charge? -No. Thank you. -不用交钱吗? -不用了 谢谢
[42:11] I don’t have any other way to repay you. 我没有其它的方法报答你了
[42:13] -Don’t worry. -I’m not your type. Is that it? -不用在意 -我不是你喜欢的类型 对吧?
[42:17] I don’t have type. 我没有喜欢的人
[42:23] Miss? 小姐?
[42:25] I’m sorry for hitting you. 你挨打的事我很遗憾
[42:29] That’s okay. I’m used to it. 没关系 我已经习惯了
[43:11] Kittana in one hour. 一个小时后到 Kittana 见面
[43:39] Follow me. 跟我来
[44:13] He’s on board. 他上船了
[44:16] Let’s go. 出发
[44:35] Tell me everything. 把所有的事都告诉我吧
[44:38] Richard, the cop in charge, set up the whole thing. 理查德 这个警察主管策划了整个事件
[44:43] -He is the connection. -Do you have proof? -他是个毒品贩子 -你有证据了吗?
[44:48] They recorded everything. 他们录下了所有的情节
[44:50] They said that, uh, you destroyed all the cassettes. 他们说是你毁掉了所有的磁带
[44:54] Except one. 除了一盘
[45:00] Hand it to me, carefully. 把它小心地交给我
[45:16] The main thing now is to get you out of the country. I have a car. 现在最主要的事是先让你离开这个国家 我有辆车
[45:19] We can go to the airport, and from there we can… 我们可以去机场 然后从那里我们可以…
[48:04] Shit! He’s under the bridge! 该死 他在桥下面
[48:15] Get out! 滚出来
[48:41] Block the north side! I’ll cover the south! 封锁北面 我会堵住南面
[49:08] Go! Go! 上! 上!
[50:53] Will this be a problem? 这会成为麻烦吗?
[50:55] With a billion of them, do you think they’ll miss one or two? 他们有十亿人 你觉得他们会不会遗漏一两个?
[50:58] The embassy’s asking for the release of his personal effects. 大使已经要求归还他的个人财物
[51:08] Send them a big wreath of flowers…with my condolences. 给他们一个带有我的吊唁的大花圈
[51:13] How much should I spend? 应该花多少钱买?
[51:15] This much. 就这么多
[51:20] Here are your assistant’s personal effects, and here… 这是你助手的个人财物 还有这里…
[51:24] are some photos of your hero killing another Chinese citizen…on the French soil. 是你那个英雄在法国境内杀害另一个中国公民的照片
[51:30] There’s a time for diplomacy and a time for action. Diplomacy is dead. 外交和办案冲突的时候 外交将终结
[51:50] -You should go to the hospital. -Do you have a needle and thread? -你应该去医院 -你有针线吗?
[52:12] You know, since I began my work… 你知道吗 自从我开始这个工作起…
[52:15] I have received five of you young men. 我一共接待了五位像你这样的年轻人
[52:18] Fast, proud…like you. 身手敏捷、自负 和你一样
[52:23] Four have died… 其中四人死了
[52:25] the last one right in my arms. 最后一人就这样倒在我怀里
[52:30] Before my time is up here, I would like to send one home alive. 在我结束这里的生活以前 我想能有人活着让我送回去
[52:38] I’ll go for some bandages and disinfectant for you. 我去给你弄些绷带和消毒剂
[53:08] -Need any help? -No. -需要帮忙吗? -不需要
[53:10] I have some experience. 我很有经验的
[53:13] You know, the longer that that thing stays open, 你知道吗 你让它暴露的时间越长
[53:17] the more risk there is of infection setting in, and then you are in for it. 你受到感染的风险就越大 到时候你就完了
[53:21] I once had a scrape I ignored. 有次我被擦伤了 但是没在乎
[53:23] I let it go for a couple days. 就放着它没理会过了两天
[53:25] -It turned into staph infection. -All right! -结果最后葡萄球菌感染 -好吧
[53:30] But only to sew it. 但是只是缝针而已
[53:32] -Then you must leave. Okay? -Yeah. -然后你就必须离开 好吗? -行
[53:38] Doesn’t like me standing outside, huh? Your uncle. 你的叔叔不喜欢我站在外面?
[53:43] Well, I don’t blame him. 我不怪他 如果我是他
[53:45] If I were him, I wouldn’t like me standing out there either. 我一样也不会喜欢我站在那里
[53:47] Now, this is gonna sting. 现在要开始刺进去了
[53:53] Believe me, if I had any other place to stand, I would. 相信我 如果我有其它可以站的地方 我会离开的
[53:56] It’s just all the good spots get taken by the others and… 所有有利的地点都让其他人占了
[53:58] You would not believe how much business some of these girls do. 你不会相信那些女孩的生意有多好的
[54:03] -Guess how much some of them do in a day. -I don’t know. -猜猜她们一天接多少客? -我不知道
[54:05] -Well, guess. -I can’t. -好了 猜猜 -猜不出
[54:08] -Sure you can. Pick a number. -Five. -你当然能的 举个数字吧 -五个
[54:11] Five? How about 25? 五个? 二十五个还差不多
[54:14] Twenty-five? 二十五个?
[54:17] That’s the record. But at least 15. 这个是最高记录 但是至少有十五个
[54:20] -Can you believe that? -No. -你相信吗? -不信
[54:22] Yeah. Me? I’m lucky if I can do five in a week. 我呢 如果幸运点的话 一周有五个就不错了
[54:27] -You ever been with a hooker? -No. -你召过妓吗? -没有
[54:31] -Not even once? -No. -一次都没有? -没有
[54:34] -Are you gay? -No. -你是同性恋? -不是
[54:37] That’d be okay if you are. I think everyone 即使是也没关系
[54:39] should be who they want to be…and do it with who they want to do it with. 我觉得人就应该想做就做
[54:42] I’m not gay! 我不是同性恋
[54:43] All I’m saying is, I don’t hold nothin’ against nobody that way. 我想说的是 我并不歧视任何人的
[54:46] -Are you finished? -Yeah, yeah… -你缝完了吗? -好了 好了
[54:48] There. 那
[54:52] Here you go. Good as new. 还不错 像新的一样
[54:57] Oh, my God. Look at that scar. Let me see. 噢 天哪 让我看看那个伤疤
[54:59] I’m fine. Thank you. Thank you very much. 我很好 谢谢 非常感谢你
[55:06] You did a very good job. 你做的非常好
[55:09] I used to sew up pigs. That was my specialty. 我曾经给猪缝过针 那是我的特长
[55:11] Used to have this big, fat mama sow, 我曾经有只大母猪
[55:14] and she tore herself along the barbwire when… 它想到栅栏另一边去够苹果
[55:17] she was trying to get to the other side of the fence to get at these apples. 结果被倒刺划伤了
[55:19] You gonna be around long? 你会在这里待很久吗?
[55:22] No. I go home as soon as my business is over. 不 我的工作一结束我就会回去
[55:25] Hmm, And so…what is your business, 那…你是做什么工作的呢?
[55:27] -if you don’t mind me asking? -Shrimp. -如果你不介意我问的话 -捕虾
[55:30] Oh, yeah. Pretty aggressive shrimp. 喔 是吗 狡猾好斗的大虾
[55:32] You should probably be more careful. 你或许应该多加点小心
[55:36] -No wife? -No. -没有太太吗? -没有
[55:39] Haven’t met the right girl, I bet. 我敢打赌是没碰到合适的女孩
[55:41] -Right? -My work-It’s hard to meet any girls. -对吧? -我的工作让我很难碰到女孩子
[55:44] Any interest in an ex-junkie hooker? 对曾经是瘾君子的妓女有没有什么兴趣?
[55:48] who can cook, clean, sew and who likes Chinese food? 她可以做饭、打扫、缝合伤口 而且特别喜欢中华美食
[55:52] No, thank you. 没有 谢谢
[55:54] I’m just kidding. 我只是开个玩笑
[55:56] Hey, look. 嗨 你看看
[56:03] See? My daughter. 看见了吗? 这是我的女儿
[56:08] -My angel. Sweet, huh? -Yes. -她是我的小天使 很可爱吧? -是的
[56:14] Why do you do this kind of…job? 为什么你做这种…工作?
[56:18] Well 恩
[56:25] There was this guy, and, uh, 有一个男人
[56:27] I met him after I had my baby. 我生完小孩之后认识了他
[56:31] And where I come from, girls without husbands just do not have babies. 我来的那个地方女孩在结婚之前是不能生孩子的
[56:34] And if they do, well, it’s kinda hard on ’em. 如果这么做了生活就会很困苦
[56:36] So, anyway, this guy I met-He’s this French guy. 所以 总之我遇到的这个男人他是个法国人
[56:39] He’s really cool with this great accent… 他带着很重的口音 真的很酷…
[56:42] and always talking about art and books and movies and everything. 他总是谈论艺术、书籍、电影和所有的东西
[56:45] And, boy, when you’re, you know-When you’re young and really desperate, you know, this… 你在那个年纪也应该知道年轻时的那种不顾一切
[56:55] And this guy could really…I mean, he could talk. You know? 而且这个男人真的很健谈…你知道吗?
[56:59] And so…I don’t know. 然后就…我也不知道了
[57:01] The next thing you know, you’re on the street. 最后你也就知道了 我已经这样站在大街上
[57:06] Why don’t you just… quit? 你为什么不离开呢?
[57:11] It’s a little more complicated than that. 事情比想像的要复杂一点
[57:14] What do you mean? 什么意思?
[57:27] I should probably get back. See you later. 我或许应该回去了 再见
[57:36] Nice talking to you. 和你谈心很愉快
[57:40] -Lupo! -Practicing embroidery on the clients? -Lupo! -在为客人刺绣?
[57:42] No, no, he’s not- 不 不是的 他不是…
[57:45] Lupo, he was just…He had a cut on his arm. 他只是… 他的手臂受伤了
[57:48] I thought he was gonna call the medics, and they’d be blocking off the street, 我怕他叫医生挡住了这条街
[57:50] and then the clients couldn’t come,and I couldn’t be standing on my spot, 客人就不会来了 我也没法站在自己的位置
[57:54] and I couldn’t make any money for you, 我也就没法给你们挣钱了
[57:56] so I thought if I just took five minutes, then… 所以我想还是只用五分钟来…
[57:58] Shh. Get back to work. 给我回去工作
[58:03] Lupo, he had nothing to do with… 他和这件事无关…
[58:07] I said, get back to work! 我说了让你回去工作
[58:12] Excuseme. 打扰一下
[58:19] I’m really sorry to interfere in your business. 我真的很抱歉妨碍了你们的生意
[58:22] But I would really appreciate it…if you…don’t do that again. 但是如果你不再那么过分 我会真的很感谢你
[58:35] The little statue speaks. 这个矮雕像说话了
[58:37] You know, I don’t care if you fuck her, bleed on her. 你知道吗 我不介意你是不是真的上过她
[58:41] You’re still using her time, and her time is my money. 但是你仍在占用她的时间 她的时间就是我的金钱
[58:45] You’ve kept her busy for 20 minutes. 你占用了她二十分钟
[58:47] -Do you know the going rate for 20 minutes? -No. -你知道这二十分钟值多少钱吗? -不知道
[58:53] Five hundred francs. 五百法郎
[59:12] Ah! Five for her time, now five for mine. 一半支付她的时间 一半支付我的时间
[59:30] My kind of client. 我好心的客人
[59:34] Lupo, we should get back… 我们该回去了…
[1:00:38] Hello, Max? 马克斯吗?
[1:01:12] Fuck! 妈的
[1:01:32] What happened? 发生什么事了?
[1:01:36] Down! 卧倒!
[1:02:07] Fuck! 妈的
[1:02:35] Ah! Damn…F…Oh! 该死
[1:02:41] Oh, God! 噢 天哪
[1:02:47] Oh, God! Oh, my God! 噢 天哪 我的天哪
[1:02:52] Oh, God. Oh, God. 噢 天哪 噢 天哪
[1:02:55] What’re we gonna do? What’re we gonna do? 我们该怎么办 我们该怎么办?
[1:02:58] Respect his wishes. 尊重他的遗愿
[1:04:11] Listen. 听着
[1:04:14] The longer you keep information from me about this 你们越对我隐瞒这个疯子的消息
[1:04:17] psychopath you sent over,the longer my city will bleed innocent blood. 这个城市就越遭受无妄之灾
[1:04:20] I assure you, Inspector, we have kept no information from you. 我向你保证 督察 我们没有对你隐瞒任何消息
[1:04:22] Good. 很好
[1:04:31] -What’re we gonna do now? -I don’t know. -我们现在该怎么办? -我不知道
[1:04:35] -I can’t walk the streets all night. -Walking helps me think. -我可不能整晚都在大街上晃荡 -走路能帮助我思考
[1:04:38] -Walking hurts my feet. -Then go home. -走路会伤我的脚的 -那你就回家
[1:04:41] Oh, just like that. First you put me in this mess, 喔 原来如此 你先连累我摊上这些烂事
[1:04:43] and then you think you can just get rid of me. 然后你就以为可以拜托我?
[1:04:45] I put you in this mess? 我连累了你?
[1:04:47] You were the one who came to the shop to pee. 是你到店里说要借地方小便
[1:04:50] You were the one who offered to sew me up. 是你坚持要给我缝针
[1:04:52] I didn’t ask you for anything! 我从来没有要求你任何事情
[1:04:55] I only asked to be left alone. 我只是想一个人静静
[1:04:58] Oh, yeah, that’s you… don’t need anything, don’t need anybody. 喔 是嘛 所以你就 不要求任何事 不需要任何人
[1:05:01] Just have yourself and your stupid job selling shrimp chips. 只想一个人做你卖虾片的乏味的工作
[1:05:05] I don’t sell shrimp chips. 我并不是卖虾片的
[1:05:07] Yeah, I figured that out. 是嘛 我早就料到了
[1:05:08] I mean, I’m stupid, but I’m not that stupid. 我的意思是 我是笨 但是我还没有那么笨
[1:05:10] -I’m a cop. -I’m Santa Claus. -我是个警察 -我是圣诞老人
[1:05:13] Who is Santa Claus? 谁是圣诞老人?
[1:05:15] A big fat guy, red suit, flying reindeer? 一个胖家伙 全身红色衣服 驾着飞鹿
[1:05:18] Jesus, God, don’t you know anything? 上帝啊 你什么都不知道的吗?
[1:05:23] Take me here. 带我到这儿去
[1:05:28] Why do you want to go there? 你为什么要到那儿去?
[1:05:31] The best thing to do. When you lose your way, you go back to the beginning. 最明智的就是 迷路的时候就回到起点
[1:05:35] Beginning? Beginning of what? 起点? 什么起点?
[1:05:37] My work. Last night. 我昨晚的任务
[1:05:43] You…You were there last night? 你…你昨晚在那里?
[1:05:46] Working with the French cop. 和法国警方一起执行任务
[1:05:49] -Richard? -You know him? -理查德? -你认识他?
[1:05:52] Yeah. I was there too. 是啊 我昨晚也在那儿
[1:05:55] The redhead. 那个红头发的?
[1:05:59] Yeah. No, it was a wig. It was… 是的 那是个假发 那是…
[1:06:01] -Come on. -Wait a minute! -那我们走吧 -等一下
[1:06:05] -A second ago you couldn’t wait to get rid of me. -You’re my proof. -刚刚你还巴不得我马上离开的 -你是我的证人
[1:06:09] I will take you to the embassy, 我带你去大使馆
[1:06:10] and you will tell them everything. 然后你把事情的来龙去脉都告诉他们
[1:06:12] No, no. I’m in deep enough. I’m not gonna be your witness. 不 我不去 我已经够倒霉了 我不要做你的证人
[1:06:15] You’re the only one who can save me. 你是唯一能救我的人
[1:06:17] Don’t you listen? 你没听见吗?
[1:06:19] Richard has my daughter. 我的女儿在理查德手里
[1:06:22] But you don’t think about that, do you? No! 但是你却不考虑这些 你想过这些吗? 没有!
[1:06:24] You don’t think about what’s gonna happen to her, what’s gonna happen to me. 你根本不管她会怎么样 我会怎么样
[1:06:27] Of course not! You only think of your job. 当然不会了 你只在乎你的任务
[1:06:29] That’s all that matters 那才是你最重要的
[1:06:30] to you, because that’s all you’ve got in your crummy cop’s life. 因为它是 你丰富多彩的警察生活的全部
[1:06:32] You take Richard down, 你把理查德弄下台了
[1:06:33] and it’s just gonna leave a space for another bastard, 只不过是给另一个败类空出了位置
[1:06:36] one who we pray will be less of a bastard than the one before him. 我们只能祈求他能比上任的败类稍微仁慈一点
[1:06:38] And that’s reality! 这就是现实!
[1:06:40] Maybe it’s not your reality, but it’s my reality every day, 24-7. 这可能不是你的现实 但这就是我每时每刻的现实
[1:06:46] And there’s nothing you or anybody else can do to change that. 而且这是你或者任何其他人都无法改变的
[1:06:50] Wait. 等等
[1:06:52] If I get your daughter back, will you help me? 如果我把你的女儿救回来 你就肯帮我?
[1:06:56] I’m…I’m…I’m really screwed this time. 那我这次就真的死定了
[1:07:00] My government will protect you. They will give you safely away. 我的政府会保护你 他们会安全将你送走的
[1:07:04] Away where? To China? 送我到哪? 中国?
[1:07:07] I mean, I like the chips, but no, thank you. 我是说过喜欢吃虾片 但是我哪都不去 谢了
[1:07:11] Listen to me. 听我说
[1:07:14] I know you’ve had some bad experiences trusting people. 我知道你被相信的人伤害过很多次
[1:07:19] But if I gave you my word, 但是只要我答应了你
[1:07:22] you will be safe. 就一定会保证你安全
[1:07:27] Yes, Minister. 是 部长
[1:07:29] We’re doing all we can, Minister. 我们会尽我们所能的 部长
[1:07:32] But we are not magicians 但是我们无法像魔术师一样
[1:07:34] who can pull killers out of hats like they’re rabbits, 把凶手像兔子似的从帽子里拽出来
[1:07:36] especially one who is trained like this. 尤其他更是训练有素
[1:07:40] I’m just a cop trying to do his job. Yes. 我会尽我做为一个警察的职责的 是的
[1:07:45] I’ll call you back. 我会再打给你的
[1:07:47] Richard! My God, Richard! You’re not gonna believe this. 理查德 天哪 理查德 这简直无法让人相信
[1:07:53] Try me. 告诉我吧
[1:07:58] I…This crazy little Chinese-Lupo 我…站的那个地方在中国人店门口
[1:08:01] picked the perfect spot, except it smelled like shrimps. 那里味道很差 让我身上一股臭虾味
[1:08:05] And how can I get any clients when I smell like a shrimp? 身上有着那股味道 我还怎么接客啊?
[1:08:07] So anyway, I was trying to work, and Max and Lupo come along. 总之我尽力去工作 然后马克斯他们出现了
[1:08:12] They went into the shop, and the next thing I know, 他们进了店里
[1:08:14] the little fucker goes nuts, you know, and…and…I mean… 然后我就看到那个中国人像发了疯一样
[1:08:19] Max tried to protect me, and the Chinese guy killed both of them. 马克斯尽力保护我 接着那个中国人就把他们全都杀了
[1:08:22] I believe you. 我相信你
[1:08:26] And then? 然后呢?
[1:08:29] And then he takes me as a hostage. 然后他就把我当作人质
[1:08:31] He made me carry this stuff, and he dragged me all the way up to that church… 他让我拿东西 接着他一路拖着我到了教堂
[1:08:35] You know, the big church on the top of the hill? 你知道那个山顶的大教堂的
[1:08:37] And then…You know…And he made me… 然后他就逼我帮他做事
[1:08:40] help him do these things-these weird things with incense and pajamas. 做那些点香和长袍之类的怪事
[1:08:43] -And every time I tried to run… -He stopped you? -每次我想逃跑的时候… -他就拦住了你?
[1:08:51] Yeah. 是的
[1:08:52] You know…You know those movies… 你知道的
[1:08:54] with that Chinese guy who’s always kicking and screaming all the time and… 电影里的中国人一直都是很会拳脚的
[1:08:58] -He used kung fu on you? -Yeah. Yeah. -他用功夫对付你了? -对 对
[1:09:01] He did. Look. 他那么做了 你看
[1:09:11] And then he made me go to this restaurant while he ate this goop… 然后他带我到饭店里吃饭 在他吃着那种…
[1:09:15] with weird things in it, you know, like snails and frogs’ legs and… 掺着像蜗牛和青蛙腿的粘乎乎的东西的时候…
[1:09:19] That is when you escaped out of the bathroom window? 就在那时你就从盥洗室窗户里逃出来了?
[1:09:22] -When he fell asleep. -In the restaurant? -他睡着的时候 -在饭店里?
[1:09:25] He…Yeah. 他…是的
[1:09:30] Richard. 理查德
[1:09:32] Please, don’t…don’t do that. 求求你 不要…不要
[1:09:43] Do you think he is still there in the restaurant? 在饭店里?
[1:09:48] Well, he drank a whole lot of beers. That’s why I came here. 他喝了很多的啤酒 所以我才能跑出来
[1:09:54] -‘Cause I thought if I helped you… -What? -因为我觉得如果我帮了你… -怎么?
[1:09:57] I could show you where he is. 我能带你们去找他
[1:09:59] -You’re not too tired? -Oh, yeah, for sure. I could probably sleep for a week. -你不累? -累 当然累 我或许应该睡个一周
[1:10:05] But, I don’t know. I… 但是 我不知道 我…
[1:10:10] You want me to come? 你要我跟着吗?
[1:10:12] I don’t know. What do you think? 我不知道 你觉得呢?
[1:10:15] I think… I should come. 我觉得…我应该跟着
[1:10:20] I think you should stay. 我觉得你应该留下来
[1:10:24] Okay. He’s…He’s at the Mandarin in Belville. 好吧 他…他在贝尔的中国餐馆
[1:10:28] But…But I’ll do whatever you want, 但是…但是你要我做什么我都会做的
[1:10:29] though. I mean, I just… 我的意思是 我只是想…
[1:10:30] I want you to trust me. 我想让你相信我
[1:10:34] I trust you. 我相信你
[1:10:37] Ow! Wait. Wait. 等一下 等一下
[1:10:42] And if I discover I can’t, I know where to find you. 如果我发现找不着他 我会找你算帐的
[1:10:54] What about my daughter? 那我女儿呢?
[1:10:57] She’s safe, just like her mother. 她很安全 就像她的母亲一样
[1:11:00] Watch her. 看着她
[1:11:33] So, what’s a girl gotta do to get fed around here? 一个女孩在这种地方该找点什么乐子?
[1:11:42] Okay. Okay. 好啊 好啊
[1:11:48] Wait a minute. What do you think I am, the village idiot? 等一下 你以为我是谁 乡下的白痴吗?
[1:11:51] No. First you go get my sandwich, 不行 你要先给我吃三明治
[1:11:54] and then I give you your dessert. 我才能让你吃餐后的甜点
[1:13:01] Hello? 你在哪?
[1:13:03] Hello? 你在哪?
[1:13:05] -Don’t do that! -You get it? -别吓我 -拿到了吗?
[1:13:09] No, I always walk around handcuffed to a steam pipe with a turtle for company. 没有 我只是很喜欢带着铐着暖气管的手铐陪海龟散步
[1:13:12] So you didn’t get it? 那就是说你没拿到了?
[1:13:14] Is it just you, or do all cops lack a basic sense of humor? 是不是你还有所有的警察都这么缺乏基本的幽默感?
[1:13:18] Now will you help? 现在可以帮个忙了?
[1:13:20] Relax your arm. 手臂放松
[1:13:22] I can’t relax it anymore. Come on, you know about handcuffs. 我没法再放松手臂了 快点 你那么了解手铐
[1:13:26] You sure you got all of them? 你确定拿到了所有的东西?
[1:13:28] The deal was I get you all the tapes in his office. 我们的约定是我帮你拿到他办公室里的所有磁带
[1:13:30] Are you gonna live up to your end of the bargain or what? 你到底要不要遵守约定?
[1:13:33] Are you listening? Hello! 你有在听吗? 喂
[1:13:37] -No, no. No needles. -No needles. No. -不 不 不要用针 -不用针 不用的
[1:13:44] -How did you do that? -Chinese magic. -你怎么做到的? -中国魔术
[1:13:47] -Let’s go to the embassy. -No. -我们去大使馆吧 -不行
[1:13:49] First we get my daughter. 我们要先去找我女儿
[1:13:50] -No, first the embassy, then I get your daughter. 不行 先去大使馆 然后找你女儿
[1:13:52] Bullshit. I’m not gonna sit someplace safe while my kid’s life’s in danger, 该死 我不能在我女儿生命受到危及的时候舒服地待着
[1:13:56] so forget it! 想都别想
[1:14:04] Which way? 在哪儿?
[1:14:11] She escaped? 她逃了?
[1:14:14] What do you mean she escaped? 你说她逃了是什么意思?
[1:14:18] How could she escape? 她怎么逃的?
[1:14:24] It’s here. 就在这儿
[1:14:41] See you around. 再见了
[1:14:45] What is this place? 这是什么地方?
[1:14:47] It’s an orphanage. 孤儿院
[1:14:52] Do you mind? 介意吗?
[1:15:12] Oh, no. 噢 不
[1:15:14] Shit. 该死
[1:15:18] Oh, come on. 快点
[1:15:25] There it is. Section “B,” bed 13. 在这儿 B区13床
[1:15:27] Okay. 好的.
[1:15:45] What’s wrong? 怎么了?
[1:15:48] I don’t know. I guess I’m kinda nervous. 我不知道 可能我有点紧张
[1:15:51] I mean, I haven’t seen her in almost a year. 我是说 我有将近一年没见到她了
[1:15:54] Then don’t make her wait. 那就别再让她等了
[1:15:56] Go. 快去
[1:18:09] -Are you okay? -I don’t think so. -你怎么样? -不太好
[1:18:45] Somebody help me! 有谁出来救救人啊!
[1:19:31] Here, sweetie. 给你 甜心
[1:19:33] That’s for boys. Don’t you have any Barbies? 那是给男孩子玩的 你有芭比娃娃吗?
[1:19:37] All my Barbies are working. 我所有的芭比娃娃都在工作
[1:19:43] I had a turtle, but your mother took it. 我本来有个海龟的 但是让你妈妈拿走了
[1:19:49] When am I going to see my mommy? 我什么时候能见我妈咪?
[1:19:51] Soon, darling. 很快就能 亲爱的
[1:19:54] Very soon. 很快
[1:19:59] My daughter? 我女儿呢?
[1:20:02] Calm down. Everything’s gonna be okay. 冷静一下 所有事都会好起来的
[1:20:05] But he has my daughter. 但是我女儿在他手里
[1:20:07] And we have them. 但是我们有这个
[1:20:09] Don’t worry. Everything’s gonna be fine. 别担心 一切都会好起来的
[1:20:12] No. You don’t understand. 不 你不明白
[1:20:17] My life is not some fairy tale. 我的生活不是那些童话
[1:20:20] My life is hell. 它是地狱
[1:20:22] Richard is the devil, 理查德就是魔鬼
[1:20:24] and he has my daughter, and he’s gonna kill her, 我女儿在他手里 他会杀了她的
[1:20:27] and then he’s gonna kill me. 接着他也会杀了我
[1:20:29] And then he’s gonna find a way to get out of it clean. 然后他就会找个方法掩盖一切
[1:20:33] You’re wrong. They will arrest him, 你错了 他们一定会逮捕他的
[1:20:37] and they’ll take care of you and your daughter. 而且他们也一定会照顾你和你女儿的
[1:20:40] “They”? “They”? “他们”? “他们”?
[1:20:43] I don’t give a shit about them. 我不关心什么他们
[1:20:47] I don’t trust them. 我也不相信他们
[1:20:52] I trusted you. 我只相信你
[1:20:57] For the first time in…God, I don’t know, forever… 我第一次相信… 天哪 我不知道…
[1:21:02] I don’t know why I trust someone. 我不知道为什么我会相信你
[1:21:06] You promised you’d take care of her. 你答应过我你会照顾她的
[1:21:10] Yes. 对
[1:21:15] You’re tired. I think you should sleep. 你累了 好好睡一觉吧
[1:21:57] -Hello? -I want the child. -喂? -我要那个孩子
[1:22:03] -I want the cassette. -I gave the cassette to my government. -我要那盘磁带 -我已经把那盘磁带交给了我的政府
[1:22:05] -They will know what to do with it. -Bad move, Johnny Boy. -他们会知道你都做了什么的 -你太鲁莽了 约翰
[1:22:10] Now that the kid has no value, 现在这个孩子没有价值了
[1:22:13] what am I going to do with her? 我该怎么处置她呢?
[1:22:16] She’s too young to work. 她还太小 不能当妓女
[1:22:18] Maybe not. 也许可以呢
[1:22:21] -What do you think? -I think you should come to the window. -你在想什么? -我在想你应该到窗口看看
[1:22:35] Now I know where you are. I’m coming up. 现在我知道你在哪儿了 我要上来了
[1:22:46] He’s coming up. 他要上来了
[1:22:54] Hey, monsieur. 嘿 先生们
[1:23:02] Sound the alert! 拉响警报
[1:23:55] Fight! 上!
[1:25:05] Come on! Come on! Get those out! 快 快 带上家伙
[1:25:08] Move it! Move it! This is not a drill! 行动 行动 这不是演习
[1:25:11] Go now! 快上!
[1:28:51] Ah, Johnny, Johnny, I’m disappointed in you. 约翰 约翰 我对你很失望
[1:28:54] Coming to Paris for the first time, and instead of enjoying yourself, 第一次来巴黎 却不好好游玩
[1:28:58] you’re doing all this useless running around. 到处做这些没用的事情
[1:29:00] -I don’t like to get bored. -Me either. -我不喜欢闲散无聊 -我也是
[1:29:04] And right now I’m finding you very boring! 而且现在我发现你很烦人
[1:29:08] Wait! 等一下
[1:29:12] You’re making a big mistake. 你正在做一件很严重的错事
[1:29:14] Ah, really? 真的吗?
[1:29:15] In the second…it takes for you to kill her, 你杀她的一瞬间
[1:29:19] I will have all the time I need to kill you. 我将会有足够的时间杀了你
[1:29:27] I got you. 逮到你了
[1:29:31] Yes, you did, 没错
[1:29:33] but I also got you. 但是我也一样
[1:29:41] Isabel? 伊莎贝尔?
[1:29:44] I’m a friend of your mom. 我是你妈妈的朋友
[1:29:46] Can you wait outside? 你可以在门外等一会吗?
[1:29:50] Okay. 好的
[1:30:00] Good-bye, mister. 再见了 先生
[1:30:10] What did you do to me? 你对我做了什么?
[1:30:14] I put a needle in your neck. 我在你的脖子上插了一根针
[1:30:17] -That’s it? -In a certain point, very forbidden. -仅此而已吗? -插在一处死穴上
[1:30:23] It’s called “The Kiss of the Dragon. “ 被称作”龙之吻”
[1:30:26] Kiss my ass! 吻你个头
[1:30:29] The blood from your whole body goes to your head. 你全身的血液都会涌向头顶
[1:30:33] It stops there, never comes down. 它们聚集在那里 不会再流下来
[1:30:37] But soon it will come out from your nose, 但是不久后会从你的鼻子流出来
[1:30:41] your ears, even from your eyes. 你的耳朵 甚至是你的眼睛
[1:30:46] And then… you will die, painfully. 然后 你就痛苦地死去
[1:30:54] You’re really a smart guy, Johnny Boy. 你真是一个厉害家伙 约翰
[1:30:57] My name is not Johnny. 我的名字不叫约翰
[1:32:02] -I slept long? -Only a minute. -我睡了很久? -才一小会而已
[1:32:13] My daughter? 我女儿呢?
2001年

Post navigation

Previous Post: The Dawn(黎明)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Dragon Wars(龙之战争)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme