英文名称:King Boxer
年代:1972
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | Title: KING BOXER | 片名:天下第一拳 |
[01:51] | Who is it? | 谁? |
[02:00] | I am Sung Wu-yang. | 我是宋武杨 |
[02:01] | I have no grudge against anyone. | 从来没有跟人结过仇恨 |
[02:04] | You must have the wrong person. | 你们找错人了吧? |
[02:46] | Ying Ying, Ta-ming said in his letter. | 瑛瑛 大明来信说 |
[02:48] | That he’s going to Liao Tung. | 他要到辽东去 |
[02:49] | And will be coming here to visit us enroute. | 明天经过此地 顺路来看看我们 |
[02:52] | Great. | 好极了 |
[03:00] | What are you laughing at? | 你笑什么 |
[03:02] | Because you look so happy. | 因为我看你那么高兴嘛 |
[03:05] | Don’t get me wrong. | 你别想歪了 |
[03:06] | Ta-ming is my brother. | 大明不过是我的师兄 |
[03:09] | So what am I to you? | 那么我是你什么 |
[03:12] | Stop it. Brother Chih-hao, you’re bad. | 不来了 志豪哥 你坏 |
[03:15] | Miss. | 不好了 小姐 |
[03:17] | Old master is in trouble. | 老爷出事了 |
[03:18] | What? What happened to father? | 什么?爹出事了 |
[03:19] | What happened to Teacher? | 师父怎么了 |
[03:30] | Teacher. | 师父 |
[03:31] | Father. | 爹 |
[03:33] | Go… | 走 |
[03:34] | Father… | 爹 |
[03:35] | Teacher. | 师父 |
[03:38] | You’re bleeding. | 流了那么多血 |
[03:39] | Never mind. | 不要紧的 |
[03:40] | Teacher, are you alright? | 师父 你怎么样了? |
[03:42] | I’ll be fine, just put on some medication. | 不要紧的 敷点药就好了 |
[03:45] | Let’s go back. | 咱们回去吧 走 |
[03:48] | Please. | 请 |
[03:53] | Teacher, it’s lucky that. | 师父 你伤势不重 |
[03:55] | you are not wounded badly. | 总算是不幸中之大幸 |
[03:57] | Although I am old | 我虽然年纪大了 |
[03:59] | but I can still handle those guys. | 对付那班人 |
[04:01] | I didn’t lose the fight, right! | 还不会输给他们 |
[04:04] | Where are they from? | 他们究竟是哪儿来的呢? |
[04:07] | Doesn’t anyone have a clue at all? | 难道一点线索都没有吗? |
[04:10] | We haven’t met for a long time. | 咱们久别重逢 |
[04:12] | Let’s not talk about this, have some food. | 何必去谈它呢?吃菜 |
[04:16] | Ta-ming, how’s Master Suen doing lately? | 大明 孙师父近来好吗? |
[04:20] | Master Suen is very well. | 孙师父老当益壮 |
[04:22] | You must have progressed greatly | 那么你跟他学武艺 |
[04:24] | under his mentorship. | 一定大有进步了 |
[04:25] | Just some superficial techniques. | 学了点皮毛 |
[04:26] | You will be participating in | 明年的国术竞赛 |
[04:27] | the Martial Art Contest next year. | 你也去参加吧 |
[04:29] | I’d like to if I am eligible. | 如果够资格 我也想去观摩一下 |
[04:32] | It would be most interesting… | 要是你们两个师兄弟 |
[04:33] | if you & your brother fight in the same contest. | 在决赛中碰头 那才好玩呢 |
[04:37] | Please show me some mercy then. | 那时候要请你手下留情 |
[04:40] | Don’t say that, please teach me. | 不敢当 还要请师兄指教 |
[04:45] | You haven’t been sparring for quite a while. | 你们好久没交过手了 |
[04:47] | Want to try? | 要不要现在比一比 |
[04:49] | Father, is that alright? | 爹 好不好 |
[04:52] | Alright. | 也好 |
[04:53] | Show me your techniques later. | 待会儿你们两个露两手给我看看 |
[05:37] | That’s enough. | 成了 不用比了 |
[05:40] | Ta-ming has progressed a lot | 大明跟孙森培学了三年的国术 |
[05:45] | under the mentorship of Suen | 大有进步 |
[05:47] | We haven’t sorted out who the winner is. | 我们还没有分高下呢 |
[05:48] | No need to. | 不用比了 |
[05:50] | I’ve seen it very clearly. | 我看得很清楚 |
[05:53] | I’m no match to Suen. | 我怎么样也比不上孙森培 |
[05:58] | What makes you say that? | 这是哪里的话 |
[06:03] | Chih-hao, I… | 志豪 我… |
[06:07] | I also want you to go to Po Ting County | 也要你到保定府去 |
[06:11] | and go under… | 投拜… |
[06:13] | the mentorship of Master Suen. | 投拜孙师父门下 |
[06:15] | Teacher. | 师父 |
[06:16] | I’m already too old. | 我已经老了 |
[06:18] | Take last night’s incident for example. | 就拿昨天晚上的事来说 |
[06:21] | A few years back I would not have | 要是早几年的话 |
[06:23] | required any effort to deal with those guys | 对付这班小子根本不誉吹灰之力 |
[06:28] | There were no good students | 当年孙师父为了没有好徒弟 |
[06:33] | to take up Master Suen’s skills | 承继他的衣钵 |
[06:35] | Hence he was very depressed. | 所以时常的担忧 |
[06:38] | 3 years ago he took Ta-ming by force | 三年前他把大明硬要过去 |
[06:42] | and I was selfish to have kept you | 当时我也太自私 把你留下来 |
[06:48] | You are more gifted than him. | 其实你的天赋比他高得多 |
[06:52] | The skills you possess should enable you | 大明既然跟他能够学到这种身手 |
[06:57] | to achieve greater success | 你一定会比他有更高的成就 |
[07:00] | So I don’t want to be in your way. | 所以我不愿意再耽误你了 |
[07:08] | Teacher, please take back your decree. | 师父 求您老人家收回成命 |
[07:11] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:13] | I lost my parents since I was a kid | 徒儿自小失去父母 |
[07:16] | and am indebted to you | 承蒙师父抚养成人不忍远离 |
[07:20] | Nonsense. I know. | 胡说 我知道 |
[07:23] | You can’t bear to leave Ying Ying, right? | 你是不忍心离开瑛瑛 是不是 |
[07:26] | I knew you love her | 我早就知道你跟瑛瑛相亲相爱 |
[07:31] | and I intended you two to marry | 本来我也有意让你们结为夫妻 |
[07:35] | But I want to wait till you become champion | 不过要等到国术竞赛 |
[07:38] | in the martial arts contest | 你得了冠军之后才成婚 |
[07:41] | I don’t actually seek this honour. | 我不要这份荣誉 |
[07:43] | However it’d be great to be with you | 但愿一辈子跟您老人家 |
[07:46] | and Ying Ying the rest of my life | 和瑛妹在一起 |
[07:49] | It is not a question of personal honour. | 这不是个人荣誉问题 |
[07:52] | The champion will be head of kung fu | 国术竞赛冠军 |
[07:53] | in the north | 无形就成为华北的武林盟主 |
[07:58] | Those scoundrels are in fact scheming | 现在那班武林败类 |
[08:00] | to get this position | 正在千方百计的想夺得这个地位 |
[08:04] | If they have their way, | 如果他们野心得逞 |
[08:07] | the people will be oppressed. | 老百姓就要受苦了 |
[08:10] | Is that the kind of happiness | 难道你就想顾自己的幸福 |
[08:14] | you want? | 一辈子窝在这儿 |
[08:17] | I’ll always remember teacher’s words. | 师父的话 徒儿永远记在心里 |
[08:55] | “Ko Kui Town” | “高桥镇” |
[09:15] | Master. | 大爷 |
[09:29] | Master, you… | 大爷 你… |
[09:35] | You’ve gone too far. | 你们太欺负人了 |
[09:36] | We’ve bought the goods with our hard earned money… | 我们一点点钱省回来的货… |
[09:38] | Rubbish. | 废话 |
[09:48] | Everybody… | 各位… |
[09:52] | This is Hercules Ba To-er from Mongolia. | 这位就是蒙古大力士巴图尔 |
[09:55] | He is unbeatable | 跑遍大江南北 打遍全中国 |
[09:59] | throughout the whole of China | 所向无敌 |
[10:06] | Whoever can beat him | 只要有哪位能够把他给打败 |
[10:09] | can take one hundred dollars from me. | 就把这一百块钱带回去 |
[10:12] | Countrymen, | 各位乡村父老 |
[10:14] | Whoever wants to try | 你们谁有本事 |
[10:16] | should first pay five dollars as contest fee. | 先拿五块钱的比赛誉 |
[10:19] | Then you can take the hundred dollars if you win. | 您就可以把这一百块钱带回去了 |
[10:24] | Come… | 来了… |
[10:28] | Come… Come on. | 来了… 哪位… 来了… |
[10:32] | Five dollars to win a hundred. | 五块钱可以赢一百块 |
[10:34] | Wait, let me win that hundred. | 等一等 我来赢这一百块 |
[10:56] | This is really marvellous. | 好厉害 |
[11:13] | Come… | 来了… |
[11:14] | Come… win a hundred with five dollars. | 来了… 五块钱赢一百块 |
[11:18] | Try again… | 再来试… |
[11:21] | Alright. | 好了 |
[11:21] | Since nobody challenges him. | 既然你们大家没有向他挑战的 |
[11:23] | We’ll pack up and leave. | 那我们只好收摊了 |
[11:28] | Let me try. | 让我来 |
[12:29] | You really are something. | 这位朋友武功了得 |
[12:37] | It’s not that easy for you to take the money and go. | 拿了钱就走 可没那么便宜 |
[12:42] | The money is yours only if you beat me. | 赢了我 钱才是你的 |
[13:00] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[13:03] | Master Meng. | 三爷 |
[13:04] | Master Meng… you are here. | 三爷… 您来了 |
[13:06] | Master Meng… | 三爷… |
[13:15] | One of you will get hurt if you fight. | 你们龙虎相斗必有一伤 |
[13:17] | Father. | 爹 |
[13:17] | Tien-hsiung. | 天雄 |
[13:23] | You oughtn’t use your knowledge to fight others. | 你不应该把学来的功夫跟人打架 |
[13:27] | One should put it to a more constructive way. | 应该用在有用的地方 |
[13:35] | My son has offended you, please forgive him. | 我儿子冒犯了你 请你原谅 |
[13:38] | I am Meng Tung-shan, let me buy you a drink. | 在下孟冬山 我请你喝一杯 |
[13:51] | Chen, you’re good at martial arts. I admire you… | 陈朋友 你的武艺高强 真佩服… |
[13:56] | Thank you for your praise. | 蒙三爷瞧得起 咱们从今以后 |
[14:01] | I pledge my loyalty | 一定听三爷的盼咐 |
[14:02] | and service to you | 替三爷效犬马之劳 |
[14:05] | Well said… | 好说… |
[14:06] | I am just a martial artist | 老朽只是一介武夫 |
[14:09] | and have little regard for fame and fortune | 对功名富贵看得很淡 |
[14:13] | I have little need for help | 没有什么要借助的地方 |
[14:16] | but I always like to make friends with heroes | 老朽一向喜欢结交英雄豪杰 |
[14:21] | I hope you can stay with us. | 希望陈朋友能留在寒舍暂住 |
[14:26] | Thank you. | 多谢三爷的好意 |
[14:29] | Cheers. | 请陈朋友多喝几杯 |
[14:33] | Good. | 好极了 |
[14:41] | Excuse me. | 老朽失陪了 |
[14:42] | You young people go ahead. | 你们年轻人多喝几杯吧 |
[14:53] | Father. | 爹 |
[14:58] | Our power will be enhanced with his help. | 有他帮忙真是如虎添翼 |
[15:00] | Not only Sung, | 宋老头不用说了 |
[15:02] | now we don’t have to fear Suen too. | 就连孙森培也不惧了 |
[15:06] | You have a point there. | 话是不错 |
[15:08] | We must however be cautious till the | 不过在时机未到之前 |
[15:11] | moment is ripe. | 切忌轻举妄动 |
[15:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:16] | As long as we control the 5 northern provinces | 只要独霸华北五省 |
[15:18] | we can do as we please. | 我们就可以随心所欲了 |
[15:23] | It’s strange! | 可是奇怪 |
[15:25] | I sent Wan Hung-chieh to kill Sung. | 我派万宏杰去干掉宋老头 |
[15:29] | Why hasn’t he returned yet? | 为什么到现在还没有回来呢? |
[15:31] | There’s a Wang Hau-yan. | 话说有一个王孝仁 |
[15:38] | He married and forgot about his mother. | 他娶了媳妇 忘了亲娘 |
[15:48] | His wife lives comfortably… | 把媳妇抱在那炕头上 |
[15:55] | while his mother huddles in the cold fire log hut. | 老亲娘被送进那冰冷柴房 |
[16:04] | His wife dresses up everyday. | 小媳妇整天打扮鲜花一样 |
[16:15] | She is beautiful. | 长得不赖呀 |
[16:16] | Boss, we didn’t get our way at Ho Tung House. | 老大 我们在河东庄没有得手 |
[16:19] | Reckon we should take a girl back | 应该带个妞回去 |
[16:21] | to young master. | 向少馆主交差呀 |
[16:24] | Good idea. | 这个主意倒不错 |
[16:25] | They look so happy. | 小两口有说有笑 |
[16:31] | Mother… | 老亲娘… |
[16:42] | Miss, you sing well. | 姑娘 你唱得很好 |
[16:44] | May I ask… | 请问你是… |
[16:46] | I am Wan Hung-chieh | 我叫万宏杰 |
[16:48] | of Pak Sing Martial Arts School. | 百胜武馆的人 |
[16:51] | Is there anything I can do for you? | 万大爷 请问有什么指教呢 |
[16:54] | Our young master loves to listen to music. | 我们少馆主喜欢听大鼓 |
[16:57] | And we would like to take you to him. | 想请你去陪陪 |
[17:00] | We don’t know each other. | 我们素不相识 |
[17:01] | How can I go to him? | 怎么可以随便去陪他呢? |
[17:05] | You’ll get to know him, follow me. | 见面就熟了 你尽管跟我来 |
[17:10] | Sorry, I can’t go. | 对不起 我不能去 |
[17:14] | Need I force you? | 敬酒不吃 吃罚酒 走 |
[17:41] | Isn’t that Sung Wu-yang’s pupil? | 这不是宋武杨的徒弟吗? |
[17:43] | Why is he here? | 怎么会跑到这儿来 |
[17:58] | Hey, what are you doing? | 喂 你们是干什么的? |
[18:40] | Miss Yen, thank you. | 言姑娘 谢谢你 |
[18:42] | Let me get off and walk. | 我还是下车走路吧 |
[18:43] | Master Chao, thanks for your help. | 赵爷 刚才蒙你相救 |
[18:47] | I really appreciate it. | 真是非常的感激 |
[18:49] | Don’t mention it. | 哪里话 |
[18:50] | Since we’re going the same way. | 赵爷既然也去保定 咱们同路 |
[18:53] | Please feel welcome to go together | 赵爷又何必见外呢? |
[18:55] | in the carriage. | 就坐这马车一起走好了 |
[18:58] | It might not be convenient. | 怕有不便吧 |
[19:00] | We art sellers are usually bullied by everyone. | 我们跑江湖的到处受人欺负 |
[19:03] | And with you travelling with us… | 有赵爷这种英雄好汉同行 |
[19:06] | it’ll be most fortunate for us. | 真是求之不得 |
[20:06] | Miss Yen, what’s the matter? | 言姑娘 这是什么意思呀? |
[20:11] | I am frightened. | 我害怕 |
[20:12] | But man and woman should keep their distance. | 可是男女有别 |
[20:16] | Please don’t go. | 请你不要走 |
[20:24] | You needn’t be frightened as long as I am here. | 言姑娘 有我在这儿不要害怕 |
[20:29] | Go to sleep. | 去睡吧 |
[20:54] | Han Lung, spar with him. | 韩龙 跟他过过招看看 |
[20:58] | Yes. | 是 |
[21:15] | Let me show you a few tricks. | 让我来教你两招 |
[21:49] | Stop. | 住手 |
[21:52] | You are the pupil of Master Sung. | 你是宋师弟的徒弟 |
[21:53] | Yet your skills | 还以为你武艺不错 |
[21:57] | are nothing outstanding. | 原来不过如此 |
[21:59] | You have only scratched the surface. | 只学了一点皮毛 |
[22:01] | And you’re not qualified yet | 你哪里够资格 |
[22:03] | to learn in our school. | 在尚武国术馆里练武 |
[22:06] | Since you travelled a long way from Po Ting to here, | 姑念你从老远的地方跑到保定来 |
[22:10] | you should start as a helper in the kitchen first. | 暂准你在厨房里打杂 |
[22:24] | Chih-hao. | 志豪 |
[22:28] | A martial artist | 学武的人每跨一步 |
[22:31] | must watch his every step carefully. | 要当心脚下绷踏 |
[23:08] | Chih-hao. | 志豪 |
[23:13] | Good. | 好 好极了 |
[23:16] | Chih-hao, you have practised hard… | 志豪 你一年内毫无怨言 |
[23:19] | on your own without complaints for a year. | 独自苦练 其志可嘉 |
[23:22] | I’ll let you practise martial arts from today. | 从今天起 准你正式练武 |
[23:28] | Thank you, master. | 谢师父 |
[23:53] | Chih-hao. | 志豪 |
[23:57] | Chih-hao, you must be focussed. | 志豪 练功一定要集中精神 |
[24:00] | Why are you distracted? | 你怎么心不在焉呢 |
[24:01] | You must work hard on it, understand? | 一定要下苦功练 听见没有 |
[24:04] | Start again. | 大家重新来过 |
[24:22] | Chih-hao, get me some wine. | 志豪 替我买点酒去 |
[24:28] | Yes. | 是 |
[24:33] | Chao Chih-hao? | 赵志豪? |
[24:36] | He is Sung Wu-yang’s best pupil. | 他是宋武杨的得意门生 |
[24:39] | I saw him twice, it must be him. | 我见过他两次 错不了 |
[24:42] | How’s his kung fu? | 他的武艺如何 |
[24:44] | I fought with him at the tavern a few days back. | 前几天在吉祥酒馆跟他交过两手 |
[24:47] | Pretty good skills I’d say. | 他的手底下蛮有两下子 |
[24:53] | It looks like Suen and Sung Wu-yang | 看样子孙森培和宋武杨 |
[24:56] | want to grab the championship. | 想夺取国术赛冠军 |
[25:00] | We have to be prepared. | 得趁早防备 |
[25:03] | Right, I’ll see to it tomorrow. | 好吧 明天我去跑一赵 |
[25:12] | Chao Chih-hao’s here. | 赵志豪来了 |
[25:22] | What a country bump! | 哪来的乡下佬 |
[25:24] | He smells like shit. | 身上有一月丰猪屎味 |
[25:35] | Oh, it’s that idiot from Shang Wu Martial School. | 原来是尚武国术馆的蠢猪 |
[25:40] | We are all enjoying our drinks here | 大家饮酒取乐 |
[25:45] | but he brings such foul odour. | 他却把猪屎味带进来 |
[25:47] | Let’s throw him out. | 我们把他赶出去 |
[25:49] | Right, throw him out. | 对 赶走他 |
[25:54] | Are you talking about me? | 你们是在说我吗 |
[25:55] | Who else? | 不是你还有谁呀 |
[26:03] | Clean yourself up and. | 把你身上的猪屎味洗洗干净 |
[26:08] | don’t ever come here again. | 不要再到这儿来 |
[26:09] | Or I’ll break your legs. | 再来我就打断你的狗腿 |
[26:30] | He is a coward after all. | 原来他胆小如鼠 |
[26:31] | We only need to take care Han Lung and Tu Wei. | 只要对付韩龙跟杜威就行了 |
[26:41] | Take that. | 接招 |
[26:43] | Meng is going to storm our school. | 孟天雄准备要来踢盘 |
[26:46] | What? | 什么? |
[26:47] | I was at Tin Heung restaurant last night | 我昨晚上走过天香楼 |
[26:49] | and overheard their plans. | 听到他们在计划 |
[26:51] | Then we have to prepare ourselves. | 这么说我们应该早点做好准备 |
[26:54] | Among us, only big brother, I… | 我们当中能跟他们对抗的 |
[26:57] | and these two can fight with him. | 只有大师兄 我跟他两个人 |
[27:02] | Chih-hao is such a coward. | 赵志豪这个人胆小如鼠 |
[27:04] | He can’t help us. | 有什么用呢 |
[27:05] | Why do you say that? | 这话怎么说 |
[27:06] | Pak Sing School’s new guard | 昨晚上百胜武馆新请来的保镖 |
[27:09] | threw his drink at Chih-hao last night. | 叫陈狼的向志豪泼酒 |
[27:12] | They really did that? | 他们向志豪泼酒 |
[27:16] | Did Chih-hao fight back? | 他有没有还手呢 |
[27:17] | Fight back? He didn’t even say anything. | 还手?他连哼都没哼一声 |
[27:19] | and left! | 掉头就走了 |
[27:22] | Damn. | 他妈的 |
[27:26] | He has shamed our school. | 我们尚武国术馆的脸都让他丢光了 |
[27:40] | What are you going to do? | 你要干什么 |
[27:53] | Get lost. | 你滚开 |
[28:47] | Are you Suen Hsin-pei? | 你是孙森培吗 |
[28:48] | Yes, and you are? | 正是 阁下是谁 |
[28:53] | Don’t you know the famous Chen Lang? | 你连轰动天下的陈狼都不知道 |
[28:58] | Oh, Mr. Chen. | 原来是陈朋友 |
[29:00] | What do you want? | 不知到此有何见教 |
[29:02] | I give you 3 days to move out of Po Ting. | 我限你三天迁出保定 |
[29:04] | Otherwise I’ll kill you. | 要不然莫怪我手下无情 |
[29:12] | Po Ting county is our home. | 保定府是我们的地方 |
[29:14] | By what do you say that? | 陈朋友凭什么说这样的话 |
[29:17] | By my fist. | 就凭我的拳头 |
[29:47] | Mr Chen, we’d better know when to stop. | 陈朋友 我们可以适可而止了吧 |
[29:53] | Master Suen. | 孙师父 |
[29:56] | Teacher… | 师父… |
[30:07] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[30:09] | You are no match, let him go. | 你不是他的对手 让他去吧 |
[30:15] | I heard you were insulted by him last night | 听说你昨天晚上受了他的侮辱 |
[30:17] | and didn’t dare fight back. | 还不敢还手 |
[31:24] | Cheers, Mr. Chen. | 陈兄 我们来干一杯吧 |
[31:26] | Come on, a toast to brother Chen. | 来 我们敬陈兄一杯 |
[31:27] | A toast. | 干一杯… |
[31:46] | This coward again. | 又是这个胆小鬼 |
[31:49] | Where were you hiding just now. | 刚才躲到什么地方去了 |
[31:52] | And what are you doing here now? | 现在又来干什么 |
[32:01] | Get lost right away. | 快点滚吧 |
[32:02] | Or I’ll make you suffer. | 要不然吃不了让你兜着走 |
[32:06] | Don’t be outrageous. | 你别太狂妄 |
[32:09] | Did you hear? | 你们听见了吗? |
[32:11] | Even this piece of shit starts to speak. | 国术馆的臭猪屎也开口说话了 |
[32:16] | You invited me to a drink just now. | 你刚才请我喝了酒 |
[32:19] | I will now reciprocate. | 现在我来回请你 |
[32:28] | Kill him. | 干掉他 |
[32:31] | Allow me. | 让我来 |
[33:40] | Attack… | 上… |
[33:41] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[33:58] | I must settle this with you. | 这笔帐我一定要找你算的 |
[34:16] | Good news… | 好消息… |
[34:18] | Chih-hao defeated Chen Lang at Tin Heung restaurant. | 志豪刚刚在天香楼打败了陈狼 |
[34:21] | Really? | 真的 |
[34:22] | What? Is it true? | 什么?是真的吗 |
[34:23] | I saw it with my own eyes. | 是我亲眼看见了 |
[34:26] | Damn. | 他妈的 |
[34:29] | Master… | 老爷… |
[34:31] | I tell you a good news. | 我告诉你一个好消息 |
[34:32] | Chih-hao defeated Chen Lang at Tin Heung restaurant. | 志豪在天香楼打败了陈狼 |
[34:36] | Ask Chih-hao to come. | 快叫志豪来 |
[34:37] | Yes. | 是 |
[34:42] | I was careless and got defeated by Suen. | 一时大意 败在孙森培的手下 |
[34:45] | I am ashamed. | 实在惭愧 |
[34:46] | Don’t mention it. You’re my guest | 陈朋友言重了 你是我家贵宾 |
[34:49] | and were hurt by my son. | 小儿无知 累及吾兄受伤 |
[34:52] | I feel sorry for you. | 老朽于心不安 |
[34:53] | Please go and tend to your wounds. | 快请延医疗伤 |
[34:55] | Yes. | 是 |
[35:06] | Master, you called me? | 师父 是你叫我吗 |
[35:08] | Chih-hao, why have you broken our rule. | 志豪 为什么不守本馆戒律 |
[35:11] | and entered into a private duel? | 擅自私斗 |
[35:15] | Master, Chen Lang was too outrageous. | 师父 陈狼太横行霸道 |
[35:19] | I got a revolting feeling. | 我看不过眼 |
[35:42] | Chih-hao, you are loyal and honest. | 志豪 你为人忠厚沉着 |
[35:46] | You’ll become a great man. | 必成大器 |
[35:49] | I want to pass the Iron Palm manual to you. | 为师的想把铁掌秘篁传授给你 |
[35:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢师父 |
[35:59] | Chih-hao, in the past year. | 志豪 过去一年来 |
[36:02] | I have given you laborious tasks… | 我叫你挑水劈柴 |
[36:04] | in order to train your mind and determination. | 就是为了要锻链你的心意 |
[36:07] | And to also build up your physique. | 磨练你的筋骨 |
[36:09] | These are the first steps to Iron Palm. | 这是学习铁掌的第一步 |
[36:13] | Thank you, teacher. | 谢谢师父的栽培 |
[36:16] | I am becoming old… | 我现在年纪老了 |
[36:18] | and today I am ambushed | 今天又遭人暗算 |
[36:22] | I am internally injured. | 我身受内伤 |
[36:25] | So I want to pass on the techniques to you. | 所以要把铁掌秘篁传授给你 |
[36:37] | But you must be cautious. | 但要特别留意 |
[36:40] | The Iron Palm is deadly… | 铁掌往往置人于死命 |
[36:43] | and must only be used for righteous deeds. | 只能用于伸张正义 |
[36:45] | It mustn’t be used in private duels. | 不得在比赛和私斗中擅自使用 |
[36:49] | I’ll remember that. | 徒儿铭记在心 |
[36:57] | Father. | 爹 |
[37:04] | Yes? | 什么 |
[37:05] | Passing on the Iron Palm technique. | 传授铁掌绝招 |
[37:07] | The Iron Palm is deadly. | 铁掌绝招威力惊人 |
[37:09] | If Chih-hao learns this. | 要是赵志豪学会了这一招的话 |
[37:12] | It will be a problem. | 真糟糕 |
[37:14] | Even if we get rid of Suen. | 即使除去了孙森培 |
[37:16] | If Chih-hao becomes a champion in the competition… | 万一赵志豪在国术大赛得胜 |
[37:18] | we still can’t topple the Shang Wu Martial Arts School. | 还是搞不垮尚武国术馆 |
[37:21] | Stop this nonsense. | 不要胡说 |
[37:26] | The martial arts world is one big family. | 武林一家 |
[37:27] | Why seek to topple the Shang Wu Martial School? | 你怎么会想到要搞垮尚武国术馆? |
[37:30] | Get out of my sight. | 给我滚出去 |
[37:52] | Mr. Okada, the karate expert | 空手道冈田先生 |
[37:54] | has come with 2 friends from Japan to help. | 带两个朋友从日本赶来帮忙 |
[37:58] | They will defeat their best fighters | 到时候把对方的高手 |
[38:00] | one by one at that time. | 一个个都能够打败 |
[38:22] | Chih-hao. | 志豪 |
[38:23] | Brother. | 师兄 |
[38:26] | I hear that teacher is teaching you the Iron Palm. | 听说师父传授铁掌功夫给你 |
[38:29] | Is this true? | 有这回事吗? |
[38:32] | I want to see what it is like | 我倒想要见识见识铁掌的功夫 |
[38:36] | Let’s spar, shall we? | 咱们就走几招 试试如何 |
[38:38] | My kung fu is no match for yours. | 师兄 我的功夫比不上你 |
[38:41] | Let’s forget it. | 我们免了吧 |
[38:44] | Chih-hao, on guard. | 志豪 亮招吧 |
[38:47] | Brother. | 师兄 |
[38:47] | Come. | 来 |
[38:53] | Brother. | 师兄 |
[39:13] | Father, Chih-hao has written to us. | 爹 志豪哥来信了 |
[39:17] | Read it to me. Practise amongst yourselves. | 念给我听听 自个儿练 |
[39:33] | Dear honoured teacher, | 师父大人尊前敬禀者 |
[39:35] | I am indebted to you for raising me. | 徒儿蒙大人教养成村 恩重如山 |
[39:39] | I should serve you in order to repay my gratitude. | 徒儿本该侍奉左右 以敬孝思 |
[39:43] | Unfortunately since my departure, not a day… | 惜乎睽别尊颜 |
[39:45] | goes by that I don’t think about you and sister Ying. | 然无时无刻不以大人及瑛妹为念 |
[39:50] | I am now under the mentorship of Master Suen. | 徒儿现随孙师苦练武技 |
[39:54] | but I still remember what you have taught me | 对大人之教诲不敢或忘 |
[39:56] | I aim to do well in the competition and… | 日夕均以夺取国术比赛冠军为念 |
[39:59] | have cherished sister Ying’s words deep in my heart. | 临别时瑛妹之殷殷慰勉铭感五内 |
[40:03] | I will not let you | 徒儿当不负大人栽培之苦心 |
[40:06] | or Ying down. | 及瑛妹期望之殷切也 |
[40:09] | Words cannot express | 纸短情长 |
[40:10] | my regards. | 尚请大人及瑛妹多多珍重是盼 |
[40:14] | All the best. | 端此敬祝福安 |
[40:17] | Chih-hao. | 徒儿志豪叩禀 |
[40:21] | Ying Ying. | 瑛瑛 |
[40:23] | Chih-hao. | 志豪哥 |
[40:40] | Ying Ying… | 瑛瑛… |
[40:42] | You miss him, don’t you? | 你想志豪是不是 |
[40:45] | No. | 没有 |
[41:08] | “Pak Sing Martial Arts School” | “百胜武馆” |
[41:41] | Is Master Meng here? | 孟三爷在吗? |
[41:42] | Yes, how may I help you? | 在 请问有何指教? |
[41:44] | We are honoured guests from Japan. | 我们是从日本应聘而来的上宾 |
[41:59] | I want you to destroy Shang Wu Martial Arts School. | 我要你们去对付尚武国术馆 |
[42:05] | Who do you want killed? | 要杀哪几个? |
[42:07] | Only the few leaders. | 只要杀掉为首的几个人 |
[42:10] | Others will disperse after they are gone. | 其他的就群龙无首了 |
[42:20] | You try to lure them out | 想办法把他们弄出来 |
[42:22] | and kill them one by one. | 一个个干掉 |
[42:43] | What? Are you afraid? | 怎么了?不敢走过来? |
[42:54] | Where are you going? | 你到哪儿去? |
[42:55] | None of your business. | 我到哪儿去关你什么事? |
[42:58] | I know you want to go to Shang Wu Martial Arts School. | 我知道你是要到尚武国术馆 |
[43:03] | You are Tu Wei, aren’t you? | 你叫杜威 是不是? |
[43:06] | So what? | 是又怎么样? |
[43:08] | What a coincidence. I used to know a Chinese | 真巧 我以前认识一个中国人 |
[43:12] | called Tu Wei, who is a nincompoop. | 他也叫杜威 他是一个大饭桶 |
[43:17] | Maybe you are one too. | 大概你也是吧 |
[43:20] | You are a Japanese bastard. | 你是个东洋鬼子 |
[43:34] | I’ve heard that men from your school are cowards. | 听说尚武国术馆全是胆小鬼 |
[43:40] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[45:05] | Stop. | 不要动手 |
[45:10] | Don’t be outrageous. | 不要轻举妄动 我们再忍忍 |
[45:37] | There is a pair of sisters on the farm | 农庄里有一对小姐妹 |
[45:57] | who are looking for husband. | 姐妹俩衣肩披带选女婿 |
[46:03] | The loser will have to choose… | 谁输了谁就选一个 |
[46:07] | an ugly and short lazy husband. | 又丑又矮的懒女婿 |
[46:11] | The elder sister pretending… | 姐姐她一个凤凰全展翅 |
[46:17] | the phoenix opens its wings. | 反身只见水过羽 |
[46:20] | The younger sister pretending… | 妹妹她来个蜻蜓来点水 |
[46:25] | the dragonfly skims the water surface. | 反身听个燕子传游子 |
[46:31] | Their competition is well-known in their village | 姐妹俩听遍笛处了稻香 |
[46:45] | Bring me some wine. | 给我拿酒来 |
[46:45] | Yes… | 是… |
[46:53] | The elder sister finally scores 99. | 姐姐她听两个九十九 |
[47:04] | And the younger sister scores 101. | 妹妹她听了一百零个一 |
[47:10] | Elder sister is shy. | 姐姐羞得红了脸 |
[47:14] | Younger sister smiles. | 妹妹低头笑嘻嘻 |
[47:19] | Elder sister has picked… | 姐姐她… |
[47:21] | an ugly, short and lazy husband. | 挑了个又丑又怪的懒女婿 |
[47:47] | Good… | 好… |
[47:53] | Miss Yen, you sing well. | 言姑娘 唱得真好呀 |
[47:55] | Thank you for your audience. | 谢谢您捧场… |
[47:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[48:00] | Master Han, long time no see. | 韩爷 好久不见了 |
[48:04] | Miss Yen, when did you return? | 言姑娘 什么时候回保定的? |
[48:07] | A few days ago. | 刚回来几天 |
[48:12] | Master Han, you drink too much. | 韩爷 你喝得太多了 |
[48:16] | You still care about me? | 言姑娘 怎么你现在还关心我? |
[48:21] | We’re still friends. | 大家是朋友嘛 |
[48:23] | Of course I do. | 怎么会不关心呢 |
[48:39] | How have you been? | 你近来好吗 |
[48:42] | Okay. How about you? | 还好 你呢 |
[48:46] | Still the same. | 我还不是一样 |
[48:49] | I’d been to Shek Mansion; returned just a few days ago. | 我去了石家庄一赵 前天才回来的 |
[48:54] | Right, I want to enquire about someone. | 对了 韩爷 我想向您打听一个人 |
[48:58] | Who is it? | 什么人 |
[49:02] | Chao Chih-hao. Is he still at Shang Wu School? | 赵志豪 他还在尚武国术馆吗 |
[49:07] | Do you know him? | 你是不是认识他 |
[49:12] | You seem to care about him. | 你好像对他挺关心的 |
[49:15] | How is he related to you? | 是你什么人? |
[49:19] | Well, he saved me once. | 他救过我一次 |
[49:21] | We came by the same carriage to Po Ting. | 我们是同一部马车来保定的 |
[49:24] | Said he’s headed for Shang Wu Martial Arts School | 他说是到尚武国术馆 |
[49:26] | to come learn from Master Suen. | 投拜孙师父门下 |
[49:29] | You should know him. | 你该认识他吧 |
[50:40] | Kill him. | 干掉他 |
[50:44] | Wait. | 等一等 |
[50:46] | I have something to say to your teacher. | 我找你师父还有话讲 |
[50:59] | Is there something on your mind? | 韩兄好像有什么心事? |
[51:03] | Perhaps you wouldn’t know this; | 孟三爷有所不知 |
[51:06] | But my teacher has decided to teach | 敝师已经决定把铁掌绝招 |
[51:08] | that Chao fellow the Iron Palm. | 传授给姓赵的那小子 |
[51:16] | Is that fellow | 传给河东庄的小子 |
[51:18] | qualified enough? | 他也够格了吗? |
[51:23] | He doesn’t work hard | 那小子功夫不练 |
[51:25] | and only knows how to ingratiate Teacher. | 一天到晚专拍师父的马屁 |
[51:28] | Such a despicable character! | 这种卑鄙无耻的家伙 |
[51:30] | Why don’t you teach him a lesson? | 韩兄为什么不好好教训教训他 |
[51:40] | Is he so good | 难道他的功夫真了不起 |
[51:46] | that you are afraid of him? | 韩兄也怕他三分? |
[51:48] | What nonsense! People like him | 什么话 像这种家伙 |
[51:53] | could be killed by me with a mere punch. | 我韩龙只要一拳就可以要了他的命 |
[51:59] | The most dreaded thing is internal rivalry. | 我知道同门相残是武林大忌 |
[52:03] | Naturally you shouldn’t attempt it yourself. | 韩兄自然不便亲自下手 |
[52:06] | Consider this. | 这样吧 |
[52:08] | He and I have a grudge | 我跟那小子也曾经有点过节 |
[52:11] | and I am willing to help you. | 可以助韩兄一臂之力 |
[52:18] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[52:25] | Chih-hao, a lady has asked me. | 志豪 有个女孩 |
[52:27] | to hand you this letter | 叫我把这封信交给你 |
[52:29] | Dear Chih-hao. | 志豪兄大鉴 |
[52:30] | I need to discuss something with you… | 敔者兹有要事相商 |
[52:33] | on the 9th of this month in the evening. | 现订于本月初九傍晚 |
[52:35] | Please be at the Breezy Pavilion. | 请兄驾临城北清风亭一叙 |
[52:38] | I will be waiting for you. | 届时菊红先在该处候兄 |
[52:40] | Kindly be punctual. | 敬希依时赴约 免失良机为要 |
[52:43] | We will talk further-Yen Chu-hung. | 余事面谈 言菊红 |
[53:12] | Who is it? | 你们是谁 |
[54:23] | I said I have a score to settle with you. | 我说过一定要找你算帐 |
[54:31] | Destroy his hands. | 把他的手掌打烂 |
[54:32] | Yes. | 是 |
[54:45] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[54:47] | You will never be able to use Iron Palm again. | 你永远不能再用铁掌了 |
[54:58] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[55:45] | Master Chao. | 赵爷 |
[55:59] | I… l’m finished. | 我… 我完了 |
[56:03] | No. | 不 赵爷 |
[56:05] | The doctor says your hand will heal. | 医生说过 你的手掌会好的 |
[56:09] | Even so I cannot practise martial arts anymore. | 即使好了 我也不能再学武 |
[56:14] | You can still find other means | 就算不能学武 |
[56:15] | to earn a living. | 你也可以另外找谋生之道呀 |
[56:18] | All my life I have only known kung fu. | 我这一辈子只会武功 |
[56:20] | Can’t think of anything else! | 我怎么能够转行呢 |
[56:28] | What are you saying? | 这是什么话 |
[56:29] | I am a lonely girl | 我是一个孤苦伶仃的弱女子 |
[56:32] | and yet I can go on living. | 尚能活下去 |
[56:33] | You are a man. | 你是一个男子汉 |
[56:35] | Why can you not? | 哪有不能活的道理呢 |
[56:44] | Concentrate on your recuperation. | 赵爷 你先安心调养 |
[56:47] | Everything else | 一切的事 |
[56:49] | can wait until you’ve recovered | 等你好了以后再说吧 |
[56:53] | Come, take your medicine. | 来 喝药 |
[57:10] | We’ve looked everywhere. | 我们到处找遍了 |
[57:11] | No sign of Chih-hao. | 还是没有赵志豪的影子 |
[57:14] | The competition is about to begin. | 国术大赛就要开始了 |
[57:16] | Where could he be? | 他跑到什么地方去了呢? |
[57:20] | I heard he… | 听说志豪他… |
[57:23] | is involved with some whore. | 跟一个妓女打得火热 |
[57:28] | That’s not like him. | 志豪不会这样 |
[57:29] | Lu Ta-ming. | 吕大明 |
[57:30] | Are you saying I’m lying? | 你是不是说我欺骗师父? |
[57:32] | Stop it. | 不要吵了 |
[57:46] | If Chih-hao doesn’t return. | 志豪要是再不回来 |
[57:49] | I’ll have to send someone else. | 我就要派别人参加比赛大会 |
[58:08] | Master Han, it’s you! | 韩爷 是你 |
[58:11] | Miss Yen, are you sick? | 言姑娘 你生病了? |
[58:16] | I got some medicine. | 我抓了点药 |
[58:20] | I believe he is sick; not you, right? | 我看不是你生病 是他生病吧? |
[58:30] | Let me go please. | 韩爷 你让我走 |
[58:34] | I can do that. | 让你走可以 |
[58:36] | Miss Yen, you have to tell me. | 言姑娘 你要告诉我 |
[58:40] | Where is he? | 他在什么地方 |
[58:42] | Who are you talking about? | 他?他是谁呀 |
[58:45] | Stop pretending | 别装蒜了 |
[58:47] | Who else if it’s not Chao Chih-hao? | 除了赵志豪 还有谁呢 |
[58:55] | If you’re wise enough, take me to him. | 要是你够聪明就带我去看他 |
[59:03] | Get lost, you villain. | 让开 你这个流氓 |
[59:36] | I’m sorry. I went to pick up some medicine | 对不起 我去抓一点药 |
[59:38] | and have delayed your treatment. | 耽误了替你擦药 |
[59:40] | How can I have you | 我怎么能每天像孩子似的 |
[59:41] | serve me daily like a child? | 让你伺候我呢? |
[59:46] | How can these wounds recover so quickly? | 这种伤怎么会好得那么快呢? |
[1:00:02] | The bird is singing again. | 鸟又叫了 |
[1:00:03] | See how lovely those birds are. | 你看那些鸟多么可爱 |
[1:00:05] | They are staying close to each other. | 相亲相爱生活在一起 |
[1:00:24] | Master Chao, when you’ve recovered… | 赵爷 你伤好了之后 |
[1:00:27] | don’t get involved in the martial arts world again. | 请你千万不要再回到武林里 |
[1:00:30] | Clans fighting among themselves | 武林里派阀林立 仇仇相报 |
[1:00:34] | will never have a happy ending. | 终究不会有好结果的 |
[1:00:37] | If you don’t mind | 如果你不嫌弃我 |
[1:00:44] | I am willing to… | 我愿意… |
[1:00:50] | I’ll prepare the medicine for you. | 我去替你煎药 |
[1:01:00] | Chih-hao. | 志豪 |
[1:01:10] | Miss Sung asked me to bring you this letter. | 宋姑娘托我带封信给你 |
[1:01:17] | Miss Sung loves you. | 宋姑娘对你是真情一片 |
[1:01:20] | Master Sung also thinks highly of you. | 宋师父对你的期望是这样深厚 |
[1:01:23] | Can you just leave them alone? | 你能忍心不管他们吗 |
[1:01:28] | What should I do? | 那我该怎么办 |
[1:01:30] | Go back to the martial arts school with me. | 跟我回国术馆去 |
[1:01:33] | No. | 不成 |
[1:01:36] | My hands have been disabled. | 我的手已经残废了 |
[1:01:39] | Chih-hao, don’t be sad. | 志豪 别难过了 |
[1:01:41] | This injury is no big deal. | 受点伤算得了什么 |
[1:01:44] | Where there’s a will there’s a way. | 你知道有志者事竟成 |
[1:01:47] | If you try hard enough… | 只要你不屈不挠继续苦练下去 |
[1:01:50] | you will succeed. | 你还是会成功的 |
[1:01:55] | The competition is about to begin. | 国术大赛快要举行了 |
[1:01:57] | In a month our school’s selection match will be held. | 一个月以后就是本馆挑选赛 |
[1:02:01] | Teacher is hoping that you will come back. | 师父每天都盼望着你回去呢 |
[1:02:05] | Chih-hao, have courage. | 志豪 拿出勇气来 |
[1:02:13] | Come, let’s go. | 来 我们走 |
[1:02:25] | You can’t leave, don’t go. | 你不能走 你别走 |
[1:02:28] | Miss Yen, I am so sorry. | 言姑娘 我对不起你 |
[1:02:33] | I hope to repay your kindness someday in future. | 你对我的恩惠 日后再来报答 |
[1:02:38] | Master Chao. | 赵爷 |
[1:02:40] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[1:03:17] | Father, I’ll go get some wine. | 爹 我去买酒 |
[1:03:18] | It’s getting dark, be careful. | 好 天黑了要小心 |
[1:03:33] | Who is it? | 谁呀 |
[1:03:43] | What’s the matter? | 请问有何贵干? |
[1:04:18] | I’m Meng Tien-hsiung from Pak Sing Martial Arts School. | 我是百胜武馆的孟天雄 |
[1:06:13] | Father. | 爹 |
[1:06:17] | Father… | 爹 |
[1:06:22] | Father. | 爹 |
[1:06:24] | Ying Ying. | 瑛瑛 |
[1:06:27] | Before Chih-hao comes back with success. | 在志豪没有成功回来之前 |
[1:06:37] | Don’t tell him… | 千万不要把… |
[1:06:47] | Father. | 爹 |
[1:07:34] | Why are you fighting like this? | 你怎么这样打法? |
[1:07:38] | Chih-hao, don’t be discouraged. | 志豪 不要气馁 |
[1:07:41] | Concentrate and try again. | 全神贯注 再接再厉 |
[1:07:47] | Chih-hao, have courage. | 志豪 拿出勇气来 |
[1:08:17] | Good… | 好 |
[1:08:23] | I’m afraid you can never use Iron Palm again. | 赵志豪 你永远不能再用铁掌了 |
[1:08:54] | Alright, there’s the winner. | 好 胜负已分 |
[1:08:57] | Ta-ming, are you alright? | 大明 你没事吧 |
[1:08:59] | I’m alright. | 没事 |
[1:09:07] | Now the contest between Han Lung and Chao Chih-hao. | 现在由韩龙和赵志豪决赛 |
[1:09:42] | Stop. | 住手 |
[1:09:44] | Here’s the winner, stop fighting. | 胜负已分 不许再动手 |
[1:09:55] | Chih-hao will represent this School | 现在宣布赵志豪代表本馆 |
[1:09:59] | for the competition. | 参加国术比赛 |
[1:10:07] | I feel so ashamed. | 很惭愧 |
[1:10:09] | Due to my own carelessness. | 我一时大意 |
[1:10:11] | I’ve lost to Chih-hao in the elimination rounds. | 在遴选赛中输给了赵志豪 |
[1:10:23] | That’s too bad. | 那太可惜了 |
[1:10:25] | Master, you don’t seem to be anxious | 三爷 你们好像一点都不着急 |
[1:10:29] | about your son’s entering the competition | 令郎参加国术大赛 |
[1:10:32] | and being no match to Chih-hao. | 恐怕不是赵志豪的对手 |
[1:10:36] | Please think of a way out. | 你一定要快点想办法 |
[1:10:37] | What do you mean? | 这是什么话 |
[1:10:39] | To observe & emulate is most important in a contest | 观摩武技 首重光明正大 |
[1:10:42] | Victory or defeat pours in next. | 胜败倒在其次 |
[1:10:44] | This is no time for bullshit. | 这不是说风凉话的时候 |
[1:10:47] | Chih-hao is practising hard at the Chung Hau temple | 赵志豪他正在忠孝祠练习武功 |
[1:10:51] | He’ll be setting off by himself tomorrow. | 明天单身出咨 |
[1:10:53] | If we can ambush him on his way… | 如果我们在半路上埋伏的话 |
[1:10:56] | Shut up. | 住嘴 |
[1:11:02] | I am an honourable man. | 我孟冬山做人顶天立地 |
[1:11:05] | I wouldn’t do anything like this. | 一向不做这种卑鄙的事情 |
[1:11:07] | Brother Han doesn’t realize the Martial Arts spirit | 韩兄似乎还没有体会学武之道 |
[1:11:11] | I can introduce a few friends | 老朽可以介绍几个朋友 |
[1:11:13] | and let you get some exposure. | 让老弟观摩一下 |
[1:11:36] | Apart from Mr. Okada. | 除了冈田先生以外 |
[1:11:38] | Mr. Shotaro Oshima is a 7th Dan karate expert. | 这位是空手道七段 正太郎先生 |
[1:11:42] | This is Mr. Zaemon, a 5th Dan judo expert. | 这位是柔道五段 左卫门先生 |
[1:11:45] | Hello. | 三位好 |
[1:11:49] | Mr. Okada. | 冈田先生 |
[1:11:51] | I’d like to try out | 我想见识见识 |
[1:11:52] | how good his Karate skills are. | 正太郎先生的空手道功夫 |
[1:11:55] | Let him compete with Han for a few rounds. | 就请他跟韩兄比试一下如何 |
[1:11:58] | Good. | 好 |
[1:12:01] | Take care of him. | 正太郎 你去对付他 |
[1:12:04] | Master Meng, this… | 三爷 这… |
[1:12:07] | This is sparring, pull your punches gentlemen. | 韩兄 双方比试 点到为止 |
[1:12:12] | Go ahead. | 请放心过招吧 |
[1:14:20] | My eyes. | 我的眼 |
[1:14:32] | Meng, you are so cruel. | 孟三爷 你好狠心 |
[1:14:33] | I work for you. | 我是替你办事的 |
[1:14:35] | Why use such cruel tactics? | 你为什么下此毒手? |
[1:14:39] | I want you to experience the martial world’s treachery. | 我只是让你切身体会武林的诡谲 |
[1:14:44] | If I live… | 孟三爷 我要是不死 |
[1:14:47] | I’ll take my revenge. | 我一定不饶你 |
[1:14:52] | Go. | 走 |
[1:15:31] | Sister Ying. | 瑛妹 |
[1:15:35] | Ta-ming. | 大明哥 |
[1:15:37] | What is all this? | 这是怎么回事? |
[1:15:49] | What’s happened to teacher? | 师父出了什么事? |
[1:16:15] | Brother Chao. | 赵兄 |
[1:16:17] | Don’t call me brother. | 不要跟我称兄道弟 |
[1:16:18] | Chen Lang, what are you up to? | 陈狼 你想打什么坏主意? |
[1:16:21] | I have something important to tell you. | 我有重要的事告诉你 |
[1:16:24] | What? | 什么事? |
[1:16:25] | There are 3 Japanese fighters | 有三个日本浪人 |
[1:16:27] | hiding in the woods ahead to ambush you. | 在前面林中埋伏想干掉你 |
[1:16:33] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么要告诉我这些? |
[1:16:35] | I suddenly realize | 我忽然觉得 |
[1:16:38] | that to gang up with them | 跟那些日本浪人狼狈为奸 |
[1:16:41] | is too shameful. | 实在是太卑鄙了 |
[1:16:44] | So you have a spark of righteousness in you. | 原来你还有点民族正义 |
[1:16:46] | As from today I will not associate with | 从今天以后 |
[1:16:49] | Meng Tung-shan and his gang. | 我再不跟孟冬山一派人来往了 |
[1:16:53] | The 3 of them have samurai swords. | 他们三个拿着东洋刀 |
[1:16:57] | You’d better take this. | 你最好带着这个去吧 |
[1:17:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:17:03] | Farewell. | 赵兄 后会有期了 |
[1:18:36] | Chao, let me take care of him. | 赵兄 这小子交给我好了 |
[1:18:38] | Go to the competition quickly. | 你赶快去比赛 快走 |
[1:18:41] | No, this is my business. | 不 这是我的事 |
[1:18:44] | How can I involve you? | 怎么能劳烦你呢 |
[1:18:45] | You want to rebel? | 你想造反 |
[1:18:46] | Go quickly. | 快走 |
[1:18:56] | Go quickly. | 快走 |
[1:18:58] | All in your hands. | 拜托你了 |
[1:19:22] | Attention. | 各位请注意 |
[1:19:24] | The martial arts competition will now begin. | 国术比赛大会 现在开始 |
[1:19:36] | Please come over here. | 你们两位请过来 |
[1:19:40] | You know the rules. | 比赛的规则你们都应该知道了吧 |
[1:19:43] | You cannot break rule 1, 2 and 3. | 第一 第二 第三都不能犯 |
[1:19:48] | Move to your sides. | 你们两个准备 |
[1:19:52] | Begin. | 开始 |
[1:21:25] | Meng Tien-hsiung of Pak Sing Martial Arts School wins. | 百胜武馆孟天雄得胜 |
[1:21:37] | Chih-hao of Shang Wu Martial Arts School will fight | 跟着下来是尚武国术馆的赵志豪 |
[1:21:42] | Yi Te Martial Arts School in the next round. | 对一德国术馆的王彪 |
[1:21:55] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:21:57] | Judge, Chao Chih-hao has not yet arrived, please wai. T | 评判 赵志豪未到 敬请稍等 |
[1:22:01] | No. | 不 |
[1:22:02] | Being late without reason is tantamount to giving up. | 无故迟到者应作弃权论 |
[1:22:05] | Chih-hao is not late without a reason. | 不 志豪并非故意迟到 |
[1:22:07] | He left early and as he still has not arrived. | 他提早上京 至今未到 |
[1:22:10] | Someone must have ambushed him on his way… | 显然是有人使诡计 半路… |
[1:22:13] | Let’s do what is necessary. | 森培兄 咱们公事公办 |
[1:22:15] | For whatever reason, since | 无论出于什么原因 |
[1:22:17] | Chih-hao has not arrived on time. | 赵志豪既然不能准时到场 |
[1:22:20] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[1:22:28] | Master, I’m late. | 师父 我来迟了 |
[1:22:36] | Chih-hao of Shang Wu Martial Arts School reporting. | 尚武国术馆赵志豪报到 |
[1:22:38] | Good, let’s begin. | 好 现在开始 |
[1:23:11] | Stop, Chao Chih-hao wins. | 停 赵志豪胜利 |
[1:23:13] | Chih-hao, what happened? | 志豪 究竟咨生了什么事情 |
[1:23:18] | I bumped into 3 Japanese assassins on the way. | 路上遇到孟家派去的三个日本刺客 |
[1:23:22] | Just as I expected. | 果然不出我所料 |
[1:23:25] | Teacher, don’t worry. | 师父 你请放心 |
[1:23:27] | I will win in the competition. | 徒儿一定会在大会中夺标的 |
[1:23:30] | Chih-hao. | 志豪 |
[1:23:31] | Chih-hao. | 志豪哥 |
[1:23:32] | Chih-hao. | 志豪 |
[1:23:34] | I brought Ying Ying. | 我带瑛瑛来了 |
[1:23:36] | Chih-hao. | 志豪哥 |
[1:23:38] | How are you? | 瑛妹 你们都好吗? |
[1:23:43] | Where’s teacher? | 师父呢? |
[1:23:45] | Father he… | 爸爸他… |
[1:23:49] | He’s too tired and is resting at the inn. | 因为太累了 在客栈休息 |
[1:24:02] | Too bad, teacher can’t watch today’s competition… | 不能让师父亲眼看到今天的比赛 |
[1:24:06] | It’s really… | 真是 |
[1:24:09] | Father said he wants to see you become a champ too. | 爹也说很希望能亲眼见到你夺标 |
[1:24:15] | Don’t worry. | 你放心 |
[1:24:19] | Chih-hao, you must win this time. | 志豪哥 这次比武你一定要打胜 |
[1:24:24] | It is father’s wish. | 这也是爹的期望 |
[1:24:45] | Aren’t you master Han? | 你不是韩爷吗 |
[1:24:48] | What’s the matter? | 你是怎么回事 |
[1:24:50] | Are you Miss Yen? | 你是不是言姑娘 |
[1:24:52] | Final bout between Meng Tien-hsiung of Pak Sing School | 冠军决赛由百胜武馆孟天雄 |
[1:24:55] | and Chao Chih-hao of Shang Wu School. | 对尚武国术馆赵志豪 |
[1:24:57] | Good… | 好 |
[1:25:20] | Try harder… | 加油… |
[1:25:25] | Please come over here. | 两位请过来 |
[1:25:38] | Ready, begin. | 预备 开始 |
[1:26:48] | Chih-hao. | 志豪哥 |
[1:27:55] | Chao Chih-hao of Shang Wu Martial Arts School is… | 现在本省国术比赛 |
[1:27:57] | the Champion of the Regional Martial Arts Competition. | 冠军属于尚武国术馆赵志豪 |
[1:28:22] | Master Suen. | 孙师父 |
[1:28:28] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[1:28:29] | Your pupil Chih-hao’s success | 你的徒弟赵志豪 |
[1:28:31] | in this competition is all | 在这次比武中得到了冠军 |
[1:28:34] | attributed to your training him. | 完全是你老兄的栽培 |
[1:28:55] | Where’s teacher? | 师父呢 |
[1:29:04] | What happened? | 怎么事 |
[1:29:06] | He’s bleeding. | 流血了 |
[1:29:09] | Teacher… | 师父… |
[1:29:11] | Teacher… | 师父… |
[1:29:13] | What is this about? | 这是怎么回事呀 |
[1:29:21] | Teacher. | 师父 |
[1:29:38] | Chih-hao. | 志豪哥 不瞒你说 |
[1:29:45] | My father was killed by Master Meng’s men. | 我爹是孟三爷派人杀死的 |
[1:29:55] | I didn’t tell you the truth | 为了你要参加比赛 |
[1:29:58] | in order that you could fight in the competition. | 我一直瞒着 不敢对你说 |
[1:30:19] | Master Meng. | 三爷 |
[1:30:20] | Go. | 去 |
[1:30:35] | You go downstairs and have a look. Be careful of them. | 你们到楼下去看看 防着他们点 |
[1:30:37] | Yes. | 是 |
[1:30:48] | The lights are out. | 什么?灯坏了 |
[1:30:54] | The light bulbs must have failed. | 大概灯泡坏了 |
[1:30:56] | Let me light the oil lamp. | 我去把油灯点上 |
[1:31:08] | What’s the matter? | 你怎么了? |
[1:31:09] | I can’t see anything. | 我的眼什么都看不到 |
[1:31:13] | Who is it? | 什么人? |
[1:31:16] | Han Lung. | 韩龙 |
[1:31:25] | Little did you expect that without my eyes. | 没想到吧 挖了我的眼睛 |
[1:31:29] | I can still defeat you in the dark. | 我仍可以在黑暗中向你报仇 |
[1:31:32] | This is justice. | 这是因果报应 |
[1:32:29] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[1:32:40] | Stab forward. | 直四 |
[1:32:51] | Men, the lights. | 来人哪 快把灯点上 |
[1:33:10] | Stab the upper parts. | 刺上面 |
[1:33:16] | Stab the stomach. | 刺腹部 |
[1:33:59] | Tien-hsiung… | 天雄… |
[1:34:04] | Father. | 爹 |
[1:36:14] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[1:36:38] | Let’s see who the winner is. | 我们再来决个胜负 |
[1:36:41] | You owe us Chinese too much. | 你欠我们中国人的血债太多了 |
[1:36:53] | Ta-ming. | 大明 |
[1:36:54] | Bring Ying Ying and hide somewhere. | 带瑛瑛闪到附近去 |