英文名称:King Arthur:Legend of the Sword
年代:2017
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:51] | Uther, I don’t think we can win this fight. | 乌瑟 这场战争我们没胜算的 |
[02:53] | I know Mordred. He would accept surrender. | 我了解莫德雷德 他会接受我们的投降 |
[02:56] | Hold the crown. | 拿着王冠 |
[02:59] | And hold it steady. | 拿稳了 |
[03:56] | Drink their blood! | 冲啊 干掉他们 |
[04:02] | War! | 战斗吧 |
[06:06] | Let us not forget that before Mordred, | 大家别忘了 在莫德雷德出现之前 |
[06:09] | the Mages lived among us in harmony. | 我们和法师们相处和睦 |
[06:12] | Our relationship with them was always peaceful. | 我们之间从未起过任何冲突 |
[06:16] | That was before they tasted power, and produced those creatures of war. | 那时候他们没尝到力量的滋味 也没战争怪物 |
[06:20] | But it was only Mordred, not his people. | 只是莫德雷德 而不是其他的法师 |
[06:22] | So why are we slaughtering them, Vortigern? | 沃蒂根 为什么我们要将所有的法师赶尽杀绝呢? |
[06:25] | Was not the Prince friendly with the Mages at one time? | 难道王子殿下不会同情那些法师吗? |
[06:27] | Did he not study with Mordred himself? | 我听说他和莫德雷德相处过一段时间啊 |
[06:29] | What are you implying? | 你想表达什么? |
[06:31] | I was sent to study with him by my father as a token of diplomacy. | 我是受我父亲之命出使 作为友好的象征 |
[06:35] | We would only seek to remind Your Majesty | 我们只想提醒陛下 |
[06:38] | that it was a Mage, Merlin, who gave you the great sword. | 那把圣剑 是一位名叫梅林的法师给您的 |
[06:42] | Light! | 准备 |
[06:43] | Where would we be without Merlin and the Mages who helped him? | 如果没有梅林和法师们 我们会在哪里? |
[06:47] | Where are they now? Why do they not show themselves? | 那他们人去哪了?为什么他们不现身呢? |
[06:50] | You know where they are, Lord Mercia. | 麦西亚阁下 想必您肯定知道 |
[06:52] | – They are running for their lives! – Enough! | – 他们忙着逃命呢 – 够了 |
[06:54] | Loose! | 放箭 |
[06:55] | There will be no more killings. | 不会再有杀戮了 |
[06:58] | There will be no more purges. Am I clear, brother? | 战争已经结束了 弟弟 听明白了吗? |
[07:04] | Now leave me. | 散会 |
[07:16] | Peace? | 和平? |
[07:24] | For a while. | 暂时而已 |
[07:28] | Have we arrived in time to save you from each other? | 是不是我们再来晚点 你们就要打起来了? |
[07:31] | The only person I need saving from is you. | 只有你才能拯救我啊 |
[07:34] | I came for the child, not you. | 我可不是来救你的 我是来接儿子的 |
[07:36] | Then you’ll have to fight me for him. | 你可不能把我的宝贝抢走喽 |
[07:39] | My brother’s not himself today. | 我弟弟今天不太舒服 |
[07:40] | Look after him. | 好好照顾他 |
[07:41] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[08:10] | Are the men ready? | 他们准备好了吗 |
[08:11] | Yes, they are. | 都准备好了 |
[08:16] | Are you sure about this, my Lord? | 大人 您确定要这么干吗 |
[08:25] | Listen to me, woman. I need you to do as I tell you. | 听我说 宝贝 我要你按我说的做 |
[08:28] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了? |
[08:30] | I need to get you and the boy away from here. | 快起来 我们带上儿子一起走 |
[08:32] | And I’ll join you as soon as I can. | 我会尽快跟你们会合 |
[08:34] | I’m scared, Uther. | 乌瑟 我很害怕 |
[08:35] | I have the sword. Hurry. | 这把剑会保护我们 我们快走 |
[08:39] | How do you know of this place, my love? | 亲爱的 这里是什么地方 |
[08:43] | You must tell me where we’re going. | 我们这是要去哪? |
[08:47] | Why do you not answer me? | 为什么你不说话啊 |
[08:59] | Tell me what we’re doing down here. | 我们到这下面来干什么 |
[09:12] | My darling, tell me what it is. | 亲爱的 告诉我这是怎么回事 |
[09:24] | Tell me what it is, and I’ll make it stop. | 告诉我发生什么了 我想办法阻止 |
[09:29] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[10:16] | Untie the skiff. | 解开缆绳 |
[12:59] | King Vortigern! | 沃蒂根王万岁 |
[13:04] | Move! | 别挡道 |
[13:08] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[13:32] | Come here! | 抓住他 |
[14:07] | Come on! Come on! | 来啊 来啊 |
[14:44] | Run, son! | 快跑 儿子 |
[15:56] | Step aside for the king. | 国王来了 让开 |
[16:25] | Get them back to work. | 让他们回去工作 |
[16:26] | Sire. | 陛下 |
[16:29] | Sergeant! Get them under manners! | 军士 维持秩序 |
[17:20] | Still so handsome, my king. | 陛下 您还是这么英姿飒爽啊 |
[17:23] | Why has the water dropped? | 水位怎么下降了 |
[17:26] | Why does the sword reveal itself now? | 为什么圣剑又现身了 |
[17:29] | I’m not ready, the tower is not complete. | 我还没准备好 塔楼尚未完工 |
[17:33] | As your power increases, so, too, do the forces that will oppose you. | 在您的势力增长的同时 反抗势力也在积聚力量 |
[17:37] | Balance is a law that cannot be transgressed. | 均衡之律不可破 |
[17:42] | The born king will come. | 天生王者将要回归 |
[17:45] | It is inevitable. | 这是无可避免的 |
[17:49] | We had a deal. | 我们说好了的 |
[17:50] | When the blood of a loved one is spilt in these waters, | 当我挚爱之人的鲜血染红这池中之水 |
[17:54] | my desire must be met. | 我的欲望就能得到满足 |
[17:56] | There is no ambiguity, my Lord. | 的确如此 吾王 |
[17:59] | We kept our side of the covenant. | 我的承诺已经兑现了 |
[18:01] | It was you who lost the boy, and the sword. | 是你丢失了孩子和圣剑 |
[18:05] | Have I not sacrificed enough? | 我牺牲的还不够多吗? |
[18:07] | And have you not felt your power increase? | 难道您的力量没有增长吗 |
[18:09] | With every kingdom conquered, with every level added to your tower. | 每征服一个国家 高塔就会再高一层 |
[18:12] | When it is capped with the silver from Gaul, | 当您用产自高卢的白银装饰塔顶 |
[18:15] | you will have what you wanted. | 您会得到你想要的一切 |
[18:20] | Find the boy. | 找到那个男孩 |
[18:22] | Kill him. | 杀掉他 |
[18:23] | And the sword will answer only to you. | 您就能掌控圣剑之力 |
[18:27] | If you desire further help, | 如果还需要我助您一臂之力 |
[18:30] | you know the price. | 您清楚所要付出的代价的 |
[18:38] | Bumped into the Vikings this morning. | 今天早上偶然遇到了那帮维京人 |
[18:40] | They insisted I give you this | 他们坚持要我把这个带给你 |
[18:43] | with their deepest apologies. | 以及深深的歉意 |
[18:50] | Get yourself well. | 好好照顾自己 |
[18:51] | This wasn’t your responsibility, Arthur. | 亚瑟 这不是你的责任 |
[18:53] | Don’t be silly. | 别说傻话 |
[18:54] | You girls have looked after me for a lot longer than I’ve looked after you. | 我的小时候你们很关照我 而我原来没帮到你们什么 |
[18:58] | I owe you everything. | 我欠你很多 |
[19:02] | What’s so funny? | 你笑什么呢 |
[19:03] | I just wanna know how you get money out of Vikings. | 我想知道你是怎么从维京人手上搞到钱的 |
[19:07] | You ask them for it. | 你去问他们 |
[19:11] | – Open the door! – Hey. | – 快开门 – 嘿 |
[19:14] | Open in the name of the king! | 我们奉吾王之命搜查这里 快开门 |
[19:15] | Open it. | 把门打开 |
[19:18] | Yes, gentlemen? | 各位有何贵干? |
[19:20] | A turner come down this way. We’re searching all houses. | 有一个反叛分子往这个方向逃了 我们要挨家挨户的搜 |
[19:23] | Whoa. Slow down, new boy, before you trip up. | 哇 慢点 新来的 别乱来 |
[19:25] | What did you say? | 你说什么? |
[19:27] | I’m gonna take your hands for that. | 你的这只手不想要了是吧 |
[19:29] | Sergeant! | 队长 |
[19:33] | What did I tell you about this establishment? | 我没告诉你这是什么地方? |
[19:35] | He touched me, sir. | 长官 是他先碰我的 |
[19:36] | Well, you should count yourself lucky. | 你应该觉得自己幸运 |
[19:39] | Most people have to pay for that. | 很多然还要付钱呢 |
[19:41] | Now take your terriers and get out! | 带上你的狗 出去 |
[19:48] | Jack’s Eye. | 杰克之眼 |
[19:50] | What did he want in here? | 发生什么事了? |
[19:52] | Resistance are on the move again. | 反抗势力又开始活跃起来了 |
[19:55] | Hit a branding barge upriver. | 在河的上游袭击了我们的一艘船 |
[19:59] | Anyone in the house you don’t know? | 最近你有见过新面孔吗? |
[20:02] | Well, I’m not sure, Jack. People come and go. | 杰克 这很难说啊 人来人往的 |
[20:05] | But we don’t fall that side. | 不过 我们肯定不会跟他们的 |
[20:07] | Ah, well, that’s as may be. | 不过 这也只是这样的 |
[20:11] | Well, they fall where they fall. | 我们会将这些叛乱分子赶尽杀绝 |
[20:13] | This “born king” bollocks isn’t good for anyone. | 这个所谓的”天生王者”肯定不是什么好兆头 |
[20:16] | Mind if I take a look? | 我带人搜查一下 可以吧? |
[20:20] | He’s bleeding. | 正在流血 |
[20:23] | Took an arrow on the way out. | 逃走的时候中了一箭 |
[20:26] | What would happen to a man who hits the king’s barge upriver? | 如果你们抓到了那个袭击船只的人 他会有什么下场? |
[20:30] | Well, you know what would happen. | 你应该知道会发生什么的 |
[20:34] | And it doesn’t happen quickly. | 那就有的罪受了 |
[20:36] | What would happen to the people harboring such a man? | 如果有人窝藏他呢 那会有什么后果 |
[20:38] | Well, they get treated the same as the man they hide. | 他们将受到同样的惩罚 |
[20:41] | Would they, now? | 是吗 |
[20:45] | Not sure you’re too welcome here, mate. | 看样子你在这不太受欢迎啊 伙计 |
[20:59] | You’re in safe hands now, no need to worry. | 他们会好好待你的 不用担心 |
[21:03] | In the back room, now. | 我们到里屋谈谈 快 |
[21:05] | What’s this all about, Jack? What’s it got to do with us? | 杰克 怎么了 为何这么紧张? |
[21:08] | Do you have any idea who that man is? | 你真的不认识这家伙? |
[21:10] | For a man who’s so popular, I’m surprised I don’t. | 我猜那个人很有名 可惜 我居然不认识 |
[21:13] | Goosefat Bill. | 比尔 绰号肥鹅 |
[21:14] | I know who he is. He got that moniker | 我听说过这家伙 他身手敏捷 |
[21:16] | ’cause he keeps slipping out from the bars you keep putting him behind. | 无论你把他关在哪 他总能想办法溜出去 |
[21:19] | He was found in this establishment, and that doesn’t look good for you. | 我们在你这抓到了他 这可于你不利啊 |
[21:21] | What’s going on? | 到底是怎么回事? |
[21:23] | What’s going on where? | 什么到底是怎么回事? |
[21:24] | You’ve got some heat on you, Arthur. Your name keeps coming up. | 亚瑟 我那边有些人对你很有兴趣 经常提到你 |
[21:27] | In what circles? | 谁经常提起我? |
[21:28] | My mum’s sewing circle. | 我说是市井大妈们 |
[21:30] | I’m a Blackleg sergeant, stupid. What circles do you think? | 我可是个黑甲军军士 蠢货 你觉得我跟谁听到的? |
[21:35] | Now, tell me a story about a girl called Lucy, | 现在告诉我那个叫露西的女孩 |
[21:37] | a Viking called Greybeard, | 那个维京人”灰胡子” |
[21:39] | and some rebel graffiti dirtying these walls. | 还有那个墙上的叛军涂鸦 |
[21:41] | Are you writing a book? | 你是不是打算写一部书? |
[21:43] | Tell me. Every detail. | 把每个细节都告诉我 |
[21:46] | We had a quiet word with a couple of Vikings. | 我们跟那些维京人好好谈了谈 |
[21:49] | Get back! Back! | 退后 退后 |
[21:52] | I said from the beginning, the very beginning. | 我说了 从头开始讲 |
[21:55] | I woke up. | 我早上起床 |
[21:56] | Then? | 然后呢? |
[21:58] | Well, then I got dressed. | 然后我穿好衣服 |
[21:59] | I went downstairs, I saw the girls. Lucy was missing. | 我走下楼 看到那些女孩都在 但露西不见了 |
[22:01] | Where’s Lucy? | 露西在哪? |
[22:03] | – She’s a good girl. – A nice girl. | – 她是个好女孩 – 不错的女孩 |
[22:05] | – She works here. – Then? | – 她在这工作 – 然后呢 |
[22:07] | Then me and the lads took care of a bit of business. | 然后我几个打理一点生意 |
[22:10] | Bit of housekeeping. | 处理了一些事情 |
[22:11] | Everything as it should be? | 一切都正常吗? |
[22:12] | That’s the spoil from the boats. | 这些是从那些船上搞来的 |
[22:14] | – Then? – Then we heard… | – 然后呢 – 然后我们听说 |
[22:15] | George had trouble again last night. | 昨晚乔治又惹事了 |
[22:17] | All right, meet me out the front. | 好吧 去找他 我们前门见 |
[22:19] | Which George? King George? Angry George? | 哪个乔治 乔治王 暴脾气的乔治? |
[22:20] | George of the Dragon? Be clear, Arthur. | 有龙纹身的乔治?亚瑟 说清楚点 |
[22:22] | – Which George? – Our George. | – 到底是哪个乔治?- 我们的乔治 |
[22:24] | Chinese George, Kung-Fu George. | 中国人乔治 功夫乔治 |
[22:26] | – George? – Art. | – 乔治 – 亚瑟 |
[22:28] | – We heard he’d had some trouble with the… – Vikings. | – 我们听说他惹上了 – 维京人 |
[22:30] | Well, none of them are house-trained. | 那就是帮没教养的家伙 |
[22:31] | – I thought you’d warned them. – I did. | – 我记得叫你警告过他们了吧 – 是啊 |
[22:33] | They don’t speak English good. | 但他们英语说得不太好 |
[22:35] | They speak it better than you. | 只怕他们的英语说得比你溜 |
[22:36] | Hold up, hold up. Back up. | 等等 再往前 |
[22:37] | Are you sure you didn’t see someone else before you saw George? | 在去见乔治的路上 你没遇到别人吗? |
[22:41] | Morning, Art. | 早上好 亚瑟 |
[22:43] | We saw Mike. | 我们遇到了麦克 |
[22:44] | All right, Mike. | 早上好 麦克 |
[22:45] | Mike the Spike? Kosher Mike? Which Mike? | 哪个麦克 打铁的麦克 还是屠夫麦克? |
[22:47] | You’re giving me a headache. | 都快把我搞晕了 |
[22:48] | Flat-Nose Mike. | 扁鼻子麦克 |
[22:50] | He was trafficking furs through our vicinity without paying a commission. | 他一直在我们的地盘走私毛皮 一直没交保护费 |
[22:53] | That’s quite a load, bit bigger than usual. | 你今天运的货比平常要多啊 |
[22:55] | Yeah, changed last minute. Just landed on me. | 是啊 老板临时改变了计划 于是就只好多运点了 |
[22:57] | More is better than less. | 多运点总比少运点要好 |
[22:58] | More is always better than less, Mike. | 是啊 麦克 多运点总比少运点要好 |
[23:00] | More’s definitely better than less, Mike. You’ve had a result. | 多运点总比少运点要好 麦克 你赚钱也多 |
[23:03] | I’m sorry, Art. It won’t happen again. I promise. | 抱歉 亚瑟 保证 |
[23:07] | You’re all right, Mike. | 没事 麦克 |
[23:09] | Why have enemies when you can have friends? | 既然能当朋友 又何必树敌呢 |
[23:11] | – Where’d you put the money? – What money? | – 你把收到的钱藏哪了?- 什么钱? |
[23:12] | – Money? – What money? | – 钱?- 什么钱? |
[23:13] | Did you hide it with the rest of your coffers? | 你没有把收来的钱存在你的箱子里吗? |
[23:15] | You’re all over the place. You can’t keep your questions in a straight line. | 你到底想说什么 你不必绕来绕去的 |
[23:18] | I’m trying to tell a story here and you keep interrupting. | 我正在回忆今天发生的事 而你老是打岔 |
[23:21] | Anyway, I don’t have any coffers. | 而且 你所说的箱子也不存在 |
[23:22] | Once you’ve taken your share, | 你拿走了你的那份回扣 |
[23:24] | and I’ve looked after the weak and needy, I’m left broke. | 我这里还有些人需要照顾 我根本没钱 |
[23:26] | Mike and the furs. | 麦克和毛皮货的事呢 |
[23:28] | So we’re back to that story, are we now, Jack? | 终于可以回归正题了 杰克 |
[23:30] | – What are you doing, Mike? – Sharing the wealth. | – 麦克 你这是干啥呢 – 分享收获 |
[23:31] | Don’t pass it to me, Mike. It doesn’t work like that. | 钱别给我 规矩不是这样的 他负责管账 |
[23:33] | Give it to Wet Stick. | 给湿棍子 |
[23:35] | I’m Back Lack. What are you giving it to me for? | 我是贝克·莱克 把钱给我干啥 |
[23:37] | What was I thinking? | 那到底要我怎么样 |
[23:38] | Don’t upset the boss, Mike. He doesn’t handle the money. | 不要烦老大 麦克 他不收钱 |
[23:40] | Sorry, it’s been a long day. | 抱歉 今天忙的我晕头转向 |
[23:41] | It’s first thing in the morning, Mike. | 这才大清早呢 麦克 |
[23:43] | – Did he pay? – ‘Course he paid. | – 他付了 – 当然 |
[23:45] | He’s a good boy, that Mike. | 那个麦克可是个老实人 |
[23:46] | Buy some lessons in street etiquette with the change. | 拿好零钱 找个人好好教教你道上的规矩 |
[23:48] | – Change? – There’s no change, Mike. | – 那零钱呢?- 麦克 我们不找零 |
[23:50] | – See you later, Mike. – Cheers, Mike! | – 回见 麦克 – 再见 麦克 |
[23:53] | What is this about, Jack? | 杰克 你还想问什么? |
[23:55] | Rebel graffiti. A young boy. | 还有小男孩画的反动涂鸦 |
[23:58] | Your boy. Blue Boy. | 你的儿子 布鲁 |
[24:00] | And he’s a good boy. | 他可是个好孩子 |
[24:01] | Oi! What are you lot doing? | 喂 你们这些小屁孩在干啥呢 |
[24:03] | Don’t start getting the wrong end of the stick, Jack. | 杰克 不要妄加揣测 |
[24:05] | He’s an upstanding citizen. | 他是个模范市民 |
[24:07] | I think I found something that belongs to you, Lack. | 莱克 你最好管管你家的小东西 |
[24:08] | What you doing, boy? | 小混蛋 你在干啥呢? |
[24:10] | He’s coming back. | 他马上就要回来了 |
[24:11] | Who’s coming back? | 你说谁要回来了? |
[24:12] | The born king. | 那个”天生王者” |
[24:14] | Yeah, and when he does, he’ll spank your arse. | 是啊 等他回来了 肯定会打你的屁股 |
[24:16] | Now, let’s get your hands clean while you still got some. | 赶紧把手洗干净 要是被黑甲军看见你在画涂鸦 |
[24:18] | He’ll cut ’em off and have you in chains. | 他们会把你抓走 把你的手给剁喽 |
[24:20] | If we can catch you, they can catch you. | 这次只是被我们撞见了 下次可就说不准了 |
[24:22] | If you can catch him, so can we. | 如果你能抓住他 我们也能 |
[24:24] | Should we go back to George, and the trouble with the… | 我们继续讲乔治的事 那些麻烦事 |
[24:25] | – Vikings. – So what happened? | – 和维京人 – 发生什么事了? |
[24:27] | Started throwing their weight about, and then Lucy got the worst of it. | 这些人欺人太甚 他们把露西打了一顿 |
[24:30] | – Come again, George? – They hurt Lucy. | – 又来了 – 他们伤了露西 |
[24:32] | – My Lucy? – That can’t happen, Jack. | – 我们的露西?- 这样可不行 杰克 |
[24:33] | That can never happen, Jack. | 杰克 这绝对不行 |
[24:35] | You see, she’s a friend of mine. | 她是我的朋友 |
[24:36] | So you’re gonna have to sort her out. | 所以你们既然伤了她 那就给她钱作为补偿 |
[24:38] | They’d been warned. They had to pay. | 已经警告过他们 这次就要付出代价了 |
[24:40] | How’d you get money from a Viking? | 你怎么从维京人手上搞到钱的? |
[24:42] | I feel a joke coming on here. | 怎么老有人问这么搞笑的问题 |
[24:44] | You ask him for it. | 直接问他们要就行了啊 |
[24:45] | You’re paying and then you’re leaving. | 你付钱然后就能走了 |
[24:49] | Nobody’s talking to you, sweetheart. | 我没跟你讲话 小宝贝 |
[24:50] | You sit there and be quiet. You are better at that… | 你最好坐在那 把嘴闭上 |
[24:52] | Or I’ll have to put an arrow through your lard-loving thigh. | 然而他不听劝 我们就给他大腿上来了一箭 |
[24:56] | You were unarmed. You just walked in there and asked them for it? | 你不是没带武器吗 就这么直接走过去 问他们要钱? |
[24:59] | That’s right, Jack, and they gave it to me. | 没错 杰克 他们把钱给我了 |
[25:01] | They were trying on furs. The same furs, as it happens, | 他们披着今天早上扁鼻子麦克运的皮草 |
[25:03] | that Flat-Nose Mike tried to hide from us. | 正是麦克想瞒着我们偷运的那批货 |
[25:05] | More is always better than less, Mike. | 多运点总比少运点要好 麦克 |
[25:07] | Old Greybeard banged on for a bit. | “灰胡子”朝我们吼了几声 |
[25:09] | I got 50 seasoned men of war. | 我这有五十个身经百战的战士 |
[25:11] | You could shave a pig on the edge of our blades. | 他们刀法了得 想要见识一下吗 |
[25:14] | If you were unarmed, where’d you find the blade to put to his throat? | 你说你没带武器 那你顶着他喉咙的那把刀是哪来的? |
[25:16] | Well, I borrowed it from his big, silly mate | 贝克·莱克一箭射中了那家伙的大腿 |
[25:18] | after Back Lack put an arrow through his lard-loving thigh. | 然后我就把他的刀一把夺过来 |
[25:25] | Get back! | 退后 |
[25:27] | That’s your story, Jack. | 所有细节都告诉你了 杰克 |
[25:28] | I am leaving. | 我走了 |
[25:29] | But I’m leaving with a year’s wages. | 但我要带一年的工钱 |
[25:31] | Old Greybeard surrendered his dignity. | “灰胡子”同意赔钱 |
[25:35] | Lucy got a year’s worth of wages. | 露西拿到了一年的工钱 |
[25:37] | And the rebel graffiti exists no more | 再也没人画所谓的反动涂鸦了 |
[25:39] | because of the law-abiding, proactive Blue Boy and his fun-loving dad. | 因为布鲁和他的爸爸都是遵纪守法的人 |
[25:43] | And then, they all lived happily ever after. | 最后 我们大家又可以过上幸福的生活了 |
[25:46] | No, they didn’t, Arthur. | 亚瑟 这事还没完 |
[25:50] | Because for the first time, there’s something you don’t know. | 因为一开始 有一件事你不知道 |
[25:53] | Something nobody told you. | 有些事情没人告诉你 |
[25:55] | And that is? | 什么事? |
[25:57] | They’re under the protection of the king. | 那帮维京人 可是受国王保护的 |
[26:02] | And once you’re under the protection of the king, I can’t help you. | 你要是招惹了他们 到时候我可帮不了你 |
[26:06] | Nobody can. | 谁都救不了你 |
[26:09] | They’re not gonna bother about me. | 他们不会来抓我的 |
[26:15] | Where do we stand, Mercia? | 麦西亚 现在情况如何? |
[26:16] | We’re down to the last men of the right age, | 和他年龄相仿的人我们基本都找来了 |
[26:20] | and still no one has pulled the sword. | 还是没有人能把那柄剑拔出来 |
[26:22] | Now put the bird back in the aviary, Catia. | 卡蒂亚 把鸟放回笼子里 |
[26:30] | There’s a general restlessness among the people. | 不安的气氛在民众间蔓延 |
[26:34] | More incidents. More graffiti. | 事故频发 到处都有反动涂鸦 |
[26:39] | I beg your pardon, Your Majesty. | 陛下 请您原谅 |
[26:41] | – If I’d known… – Come here. | – 如果我早知道… – 坐下 |
[26:43] | I want your opinion. | 我要问你点事 |
[26:45] | Maggie represents the people. | 都说麦琪可以代表民众的意见 |
[26:47] | She’s from one of the oldest families in England. | 她出生于英格兰历史最悠久的家族 |
[26:50] | She can tell us. | 她能够解答我的疑惑 |
[26:51] | Sire. | 陛下 |
[26:53] | Do the people love me? | 民众们爱戴我吗? |
[26:57] | I love Your Majesty, | 陛下 我十分爱戴您 |
[26:59] | and if I represent the people, then | 如果我可以代表民众的话 那 |
[27:02] | you have your answer. Sire. | 你有了你的答案了 陛下 |
[27:04] | Bring us something to eat. | 给我们点吃的吧 |
[27:12] | Even I am left to wonder if we are pushing them too far. | 其实我在想 我们是不是有点做的过头了 |
[27:19] | Finish the tower. | 尽快把塔楼修好 |
[27:22] | Everything else will be academic. | 其它的都无关紧要 |
[27:29] | Thank you, Maggie. | 谢谢你 麦琪 |
[27:49] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[27:50] | You must control it. | 你必须掌控它 |
[27:54] | Wake up! Listen! | 醒醒 听我说 |
[27:56] | You need to get out of here, now! | 你必须离开这 马上就走 |
[27:58] | What are you doing, Lack? | 莱克 怎么了? |
[27:59] | Jack’s Eye was telling the truth. Those red beards are connected. | 杰克说的不假 那帮维京人是不好惹的 |
[28:02] | So, what? So are we. | 所以呢?我们也不好惹啊 |
[28:03] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 你不明白 |
[28:05] | The Blacklegs are coming. | 黑甲军马上就要到了 |
[28:07] | And when they get here, they’re gonna make an example out of you. | 他们估计是想拿你杀鸡儆猴 |
[28:10] | You gotta go now. | 你必须马上动身了 |
[28:11] | And you can’t use the front door. Get out the window. | 别走前门 从窗户那边出去 |
[28:14] | They’re here, move! | 他们来了 快走 |
[28:15] | Open the door! | 快开门 |
[28:17] | Oi, you two, in the back! | 后面的两个人 |
[28:20] | Kick the door down! | 把门撞开 |
[28:22] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[28:29] | – Are you ready? – Yeah, of course. | – 你准备好了吗 – 当然 |
[28:30] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[28:32] | All right, fellas? | 早啊 各位 |
[28:33] | Hello, boy. What are you doing out at this time? | 早啊 小子 这么大清早的就跑出来干啥呢? |
[28:36] | I work on the boats, sir. Out on the first tide. | 大人 我是个船工 要趁早潮出海呢 |
[28:39] | The boats, eh? What’s in the bag? | 是吗 你包里装的是什么 |
[28:42] | And you’re about the right age. | 你年龄相仿 |
[28:44] | Show us your brand. | 给我们看看你的标记 |
[28:50] | Have you not been tested? | 你还没去测试过啊 |
[28:51] | I’m always at sea, sir. Haven’t had the chance. | 我一直在海上 大人 一直没机会去测试 |
[28:54] | Well, that’s about to change now. | 那恐怕你得跟我们走一趟了 |
[28:56] | You’re going on a boat, all right. Just not the one you think. | 放心 我们会让你上船的 只不过不是上你的船 |
[29:09] | – Come on then, get off! – Single file! | – 到了 下船 – 排成一列 |
[29:11] | Come on, get ’em off. | 快点 赶快下船 |
[29:13] | Get your brand, get your drink, then back on the barge! | 给你们做标记 他们喝的 然后让他们上船 |
[29:16] | Move! | 往前走 |
[29:18] | Move it! Come on! Move! | 走快点 往前走 |
[29:21] | Keep coming! | 往前走 |
[29:24] | Move it! | 往前走 |
[29:26] | What’s all that about? | 我们这是来干啥呢 |
[29:28] | Guess that’s what you get when you don’t pay up. | 估计是因为我们没贿赂那些当兵的 |
[29:30] | Taking the kids now. | 现在连小孩子都抓了? |
[29:31] | What’s he got them all penned up out here for? | 把这些孩子关在这是什么意思 |
[29:34] | Well, when you see the king, why don’t you ask him? | 哥们 等你见到了国王本人 你可以去问他啊 |
[29:37] | Hurry up! | 走快点 |
[29:40] | Move along! | 往前走 |
[29:52] | What was that? | 那边是在搞什么名堂? |
[29:53] | God save the king. | 天佑吾王 |
[30:02] | Bollocks. Excuse me, mate. | 妈的 这么多人 抱歉 让一让 |
[30:04] | Oi. | 喂 |
[30:05] | Leave it. | 别动他 |
[30:07] | Excuse me. Behind you, pal. | 抱歉 让我先过去 伙计 |
[30:10] | Here, mind your back. | 让一让 |
[30:12] | Oi, pal, there’s a line here. | 喂 兄弟 你怎么不排队? |
[30:15] | John. | 约翰 |
[30:19] | All right, pal. | 好吧 当我没说 |
[30:23] | As you were, mate. | 终于轮到我了 兄弟 |
[30:27] | All right, where do you want me? | 好了 现在要我干嘛 |
[30:28] | Trigger, I think we got one here. | 特雷格 又来了一个 |
[30:33] | Bouncing on my knee. | 过来给我唱歌 |
[30:34] | Where do you think I want you? Hands on the hilt, stupid. | 你说要你来干什么 把手放剑柄上 蠢货 |
[31:03] | Oi, both hands. | 嘿 用两只手 |
[31:06] | I said, both hands. | 听不懂人话吗? |
[31:12] | Right, ten digits | 对 十根手指 |
[31:14] | round the blunt bit. Give it a tug. | 握住剑柄 用力拔 |
[31:17] | Left foot, right foot. | 抬腿走到那边 |
[31:19] | Collect your brand. | 给你打上标记 |
[31:20] | Back on the barge. | 送你上船回家 完事 |
[32:29] | That’s everything you know about him? | 关于他你就查到这些? |
[32:30] | His people were quick to disappear. | 他的朋友们都跑路了 |
[32:33] | We got what information we could. | 能查到的只有这些 |
[32:35] | Got a lot of fingers in a lot of pies. | 看起来他交际圈挺广啊 |
[32:39] | Blacklegs in his pockets, too. | 连军队中的人都认识 |
[32:44] | I’ll deal with this. | 这事我亲自处理 |
[32:46] | My king… | 国王 |
[32:54] | Carefully. | 此事要慎重处理 |
[33:20] | So you’re Uther’s son. | 所以你就是乌瑟的儿子 |
[33:22] | Not only did you survive in the gutter, | 你不但成功幸存下来 |
[33:27] | you blossomed out of manure. | 还在恶劣的环境中茁壮成长起来了 |
[33:31] | You’ve got the wrong man, sire. | 陛下 我想您是找错人了 |
[33:34] | I was born in a brothel, on a bridge in Londinium. | 我出生在伦底纽姆一座桥旁的妓院里 |
[33:38] | The sword can only be drawn by Uther Pendragon | 只有乌瑟·潘德拉贡或者他的后嗣 |
[33:43] | or his direct heir. | 能拔出那把圣剑 |
[33:46] | You felt it, didn’t you? | 你肯定感觉到了 不是吗 |
[33:49] | The power. | 力量 |
[33:50] | That’s what put you out. | 所以你拔出了那把剑 |
[33:53] | You just don’t know how to control it. | 你只是不知道怎么控制那股力量罢了 |
[33:55] | I’m nothing but the bastard son of a prostitute. | 我只是一个妓女的私生子罢了 |
[33:58] | You and I have a lot more in common than you think. | 你我之间的共同点比你想象中的要多 |
[34:02] | It’s not just the same blood we share but also the same interests. | 我们不仅有同样的血统 还有着相同的志趣 |
[34:08] | We both developed a palate for power. | 我们都渴望拥有力量 |
[34:11] | I’ve never had any power. | 我从未拥有过任何力量 |
[34:14] | Or any desire to achieve it. | 也从未渴望获得它 |
[34:18] | Sire, | 陛下 |
[34:19] | I could simply drift away, | 我可以一走了之 |
[34:22] | never to be seen again. | 永远不再见面 |
[34:24] | As much as I’d like to believe you, your character makes that unlikely. | 尽管我想相信 但是你的品行 很难让人信服 |
[34:29] | While you were asleep, we’ve been busy. | 当在呼呼大睡的时候 我们也没闲着 |
[34:34] | I know what kind of a man you are. | 我知道了你是个怎样的人 |
[34:35] | I know your story. | 我也知道你的事 |
[34:37] | And, I’ve seen your coffers. | 还发现了你的金库 |
[34:42] | Your achievements | 你的野心 |
[34:46] | now stand | 就是我必须 |
[34:49] | as your prosecution. | 杀掉你的理由 |
[34:55] | What kind of a man would you have become, | 要是你当年继承了你父亲的王位 |
[34:58] | had you inherited your father’s kingdom | 享有所有的财富 |
[35:00] | and all its advantages | 而不是在一个妓院里长大 |
[35:03] | instead of being raised in a brothel? | 你会变成一个怎样的人呢? |
[35:09] | What gave you such drive? | 是什么撑起了你的野心? |
[35:25] | So, what happens now? | 所以你想把我怎么样? |
[35:27] | You know what happens now. | 你知道的 |
[35:31] | You’re quickly becoming a legend. | 你很快就会成为一个传奇 |
[35:41] | Someone here to see you. | 有人来找你了 |
[35:43] | Mmm-hmm. | 谁? |
[35:45] | I think you need to see her. | 我觉得你需要见见她 |
[36:12] | Do you know who I am? | 你应该知道我是谁吧? |
[36:16] | I know who you are, Mage. | 法师 我认识你 |
[36:18] | I’ve seen you in my dreams. | 我在梦里见到过你 |
[36:24] | You’ve been sent by Merlin. | 是梅林派你来的 |
[36:25] | Then you know why I am here. | 那你应该知道我是为何而来了 |
[36:28] | So, you will be his guide. | 这么说来 你就是他的导师了 |
[36:31] | And you will help me. | 你要帮我把他救出来 |
[36:53] | Bring him here. | 把他带过来 |
[36:59] | There’s a crowd of thousands out there. | 外面有成千上万的民众 |
[37:03] | They’ve come to see you more than they’ve come to see me. | 他们都是来看你的 |
[37:22] | I will show them power. | 我会向他们展示我的权力 |
[37:26] | I will show them strength | 我会向他们展示我的力量 |
[37:29] | and dignity. | 展示我的高贵 |
[37:31] | You will show them lies, weakness, | 而你 向他们展示谎言 软弱 |
[37:35] | and shame. | 和耻辱 |
[37:37] | Hail, King Vortigern! | 沃蒂根王万岁 |
[37:39] | King Vortigern! | 沃蒂根王万岁 |
[37:42] | They may have come for you, but they will leave | 他们可能是来看你的 但是他们离开时 |
[37:45] | and will leave with a lasting impression of me. | 会把我的形象深深刻在脑海里 |
[37:49] | They may even hate me. | 他们可能会憎恶我 |
[37:52] | I’ll let them hate | 让他们恨去吧 |
[37:54] | just so long as they fear. | 我只需要他们畏惧我 |
[37:57] | When people fear you, I mean, really fear you, | 人们打心底里 畏惧我 |
[38:01] | it is the most | 对我来说 |
[38:05] | intoxicating sensation | 这种感觉是世界上 |
[38:07] | a man can possess. | 无可比拟 |
[38:10] | A force of something almost indescribable moves through your blood | 这股难以言说的力量 在你的血液里流淌 |
[38:15] | and takes you over completely. | 你深陷于其中 无法自拔 |
[38:18] | King Vortigern! King Vortigern! King Vortigern! | 沃蒂根王万岁 沃蒂根王万岁 沃蒂根王万岁 |
[38:35] | I understand that your actions were very noble, | 我明白 你捍卫这位妓女尊严的行为 |
[38:39] | of defending this whore’s honor. | 是十分高尚的 |
[38:42] | How unfortunate it was at the expense of my Viking guests. | 但很不幸的是 你为此得罪了我尊贵的维京客人 |
[38:46] | King Vortigern! King Vortigern! King Vortigern! | 沃蒂根王万岁 沃蒂根王万岁 |
[39:04] | Behold, your born king. | 看 你们所谓的”天生王者” |
[39:10] | Behold the man who pulled sword from stone. | 他把圣剑从石头里拔了出来 |
[39:15] | You wanted a prophecy. | 你们想要预言是吗 |
[39:19] | This is your prophecy. | 这是你们的预言 |
[39:22] | Now tell us, king, | 陛下 您现在 |
[39:24] | what do you have to say? | 有什么想说的吗 |
[39:26] | When your head rolls to me, | 等你人头落地 |
[39:28] | the legend you’ve fast become will just as quickly… | 你会化作一个传奇 |
[39:32] | Here are your people. | 这是你的子民 |
[39:33] | …add to the reverence of my name. | 我的威望也必将随之迅速提高 |
[39:37] | And for this, | 对此 |
[39:40] | I salute you. | 我向你深表敬意 |
[39:48] | – No! – | 不 |
[39:51] | – If you’re the king… – No! | – 如果你真的是天生王者 – 不 |
[39:53] | …declare yourself. | 那你就大声说出来 |
[39:57] | The rest of them will follow unless you do what needs to be done. | 如果你不按我所说的做 我会把她们一个都逃不了 |
[40:01] | Do we understand each other? | 你听懂了吗? |
[40:07] | If you are lost for words, then let the sword speak for you. | 如果你不知道该说什么 那就让圣剑替你说 |
[40:13] | Take it! | 拿起来 |
[40:15] | And show the people the power of Excalibur. | 向台下的人们展示圣剑的力量 |
[40:25] | I said, take it, king. | 我说 拿着啊 |
[40:28] | Raise that sword! | 拿起剑啊 |
[40:35] | I thought not. | 看来你不行 |
[40:37] | This man | 这个人 |
[40:38] | cannot be allowed to bring discord to our flourishing nation. | 不能给我们的繁荣昌盛的国家带来任何纷争 |
[40:44] | You’re not the king! | 他不是天生王者 |
[40:48] | Off with his head! | 砍了他的头 |
[40:56] | You’re no king! | 他不是天生王者 |
[41:34] | Protect the king! | 保护陛下 |
[41:36] | – Protect the king! – Come. | – 保护陛下 – 我们走 |
[42:02] | – Come on! – Move! Move! | – 快走 – 快走 |
[42:05] | Get the sword! Get after him! | 把剑追回来 把他抓回来 |
[42:08] | The sword! | 快追 |
[42:15] | Move! | 快跑 |
[42:22] | Come on. Move! | 快跑 |
[42:33] | Come on! | 快 |
[42:35] | Now! | 跳 |
[43:15] | Someone gonna tell me where we’re going? | 有没有人能告诉我 我们这是要去哪? |
[43:20] | No. | 没有 |
[43:35] | So what is it you’re looking at, then? | 那你盯着我看干嘛 |
[43:39] | Are you falling for me like I’m falling for you? | 我觉得你挺不错的 你是不是也看上我了? |
[43:43] | We wanna be careful. | 我们最好小心点 |
[43:49] | That’s a neat trick. | 你这招不错啊 |
[43:51] | You’ll have to teach me how to do that. | 以后有空的话你得教我这招 |
[43:54] | Put him back on his horse. | 扶他上马 |
[44:16] | Oh, hello. | 你好啊 老鹰 |
[44:19] | It’s quite dangerous being one of you lot, isn’t it? | 感觉成为你们中的一员是件很危险的事啊 |
[44:22] | You’re good with animals, aren’t you? | 你应该很擅长和动物打交道吧? |
[44:24] | They have a word for that, don’t they? | 拥有这类能力的人有一个专门的名字 |
[44:28] | “Mage.” | 叫”法师” |
[44:30] | I thought your team was outlawed. | 我还以为所有的法师都是坏人呢 |
[44:33] | Never met one of you in the flesh. | 以前从未真正见过一位法师 |
[44:35] | I thought you’d be taller. | 我想你应该更高点 |
[44:38] | And have a beard. | 而且我有胡子呢 |
[44:44] | You do know I can see through this? | 你们知道就算蒙着头 我也能看到吗? |
[44:46] | Trees everywhere. | 周围都是树 |
[45:13] | Hang that up. | 挂起来 |
[45:14] | Don’t want it getting creased. | 别把它弄皱了 |
[45:35] | So, you’re the chap that turned in Goosefat Bill. | 你就是那个告发肥鹅比尔的家伙吧 |
[45:41] | Unlike you, he chose the wrong place to hide. | 没办法 他选错了藏身之地 |
[45:45] | You know he was the third most wanted man on the Blackleg’s list? | 你应该知道他在黑甲军的通缉名单中排行第三吧? |
[45:49] | They’ve been trying to catch him for some time. | 黑甲军一直都想抓住他 |
[45:52] | Like I said, your man chose the wrong place to hide. | 我再说一遍 他选错了藏身之地 |
[45:55] | So it seems. | 是吗 |
[45:58] | I was wondering what happened to you. | 我刚刚还在想你现在如何了 |
[46:01] | I told you, you were in safe hands. | 我跟你说的不假吧 他们是不是待你不薄 |
[46:03] | You’ve made quite a celebrity of yourself among the Blackleg ranks. | 听说你在黑甲军中是个大名人啊 |
[46:06] | You’ve done very nicely on the back of your cozy relationship. | 而且 你跟近卫军的关系混的可不是 |
[46:08] | with your kingsmen. | 一般的好啊 |
[46:09] | You know, I’m a little old for finger-wagging and speeches. | 还轮不到你们指着鼻子来讽刺我 |
[46:13] | So, unless you’re my dad, which, I believe, is unlikely, | 除非你是我亲爹 不过这应该不可能 |
[46:17] | can you just get around to telling me exactly what it is you want? | 所以 能不能直截了当的告诉我 你们到底想怎样? |
[46:21] | What is it that you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[46:23] | I want to get my arse out of here and see what’s left of my life and the people in it. | 我想拍拍屁股走人 看看生活里还有什么事什么人 |
[46:28] | But you’re not gonna let me do that, are you? | 你们肯定不会就这么放我走的 对吧? |
[46:30] | And why aren’t we? | 为什么不会 |
[46:32] | You just lost two men. | 你的两位手下牺牲了 |
[46:35] | But you were prepared to lose five to save this pretty neck. | 你总共派出五个手下 冒着生命危险救回我的小命 |
[46:39] | – Do I know you? – You will in a minute. | – 我认识你吗?- 待会你就认识了 |
[46:41] | Put your hands out. | 把手绑上 |
[46:43] | I don’t think so, mate. | 不 老兄 |
[46:44] | So I’m not going anywhere, am I? | 所以你们肯定不会放我走 |
[46:46] | Where exactly were you thinking of going? | 那你现在能去哪呢? |
[46:48] | You have no more home. It was razed days ago. | 你已经无家可归了 几天前就没了 |
[46:50] | You’ve no more life to go back to. | 你以前的生活已经不复存在了 |
[46:52] | Like it or not, this is your lot. | 不管你喜不喜欢 以后这就是你的家了 |
[46:56] | And even we don’t like you. | 虽然我们都不喜欢你 |
[46:58] | Do we, Goosefat? | 是吧 “肥鹅” |
[47:03] | But what we are interested in is what you can do with this sword. | 我们感兴趣的是 你怎么操控这柄剑 |
[47:10] | Why don’t you leave him with me for a minute or two, boss? | 头儿 给我几分钟 我跟他好好谈谈 |
[47:17] | Put your ring back on, honey tits. | 把戒指戴上吧 亲爱的 |
[47:18] | You haven’t had enough porridge this morning to talk like that. | 只怕你今天早上是没吃饭 跟我干不了架 |
[47:21] | And if you like that sword so much, Your Lordship, you can keep it | 大人 如果你真的喜欢那把剑 那你就留着它吧 |
[47:26] | to peel your grapes. | 用来剥葡萄皮 |
[47:29] | Now that would’ve hurt a lot more if I left the ring on. | 如果我把戒指戴上的话 只怕你会觉得更疼 |
[47:37] | I see what you’re doing. | 你们的小伎俩我再清楚不过了 |
[47:40] | You’re trying to get me to do something razzle-dazzle with that sword. | 你们想我拿起那把剑 做神神叨叨的事 |
[47:43] | I’m gonna tell you right now, I’m not gettin’ drawn into this mess. | 我现在跟你们说清楚了 我不会掺和你们的破事 |
[47:47] | And there’s an army of you. | 你看你们这有这么多人 |
[47:50] | There’s only one of me. | 干大事不差我这一个 |
[47:52] | I haven’t had a fight for years. | 我很多年没打架了 身手不行了 |
[47:55] | And I’ll talk. | 那动手吧 |
[47:57] | I’m happy to talk. | 我很乐意 |
[48:00] | But there is no way | 但那是不可能的 |
[48:03] | that I am fighting. | 跟你们干架 |
[48:43] | Is that it? | 你就这点能耐? |
[48:56] | Run, son! | 快跑 儿子 |
[49:48] | Wait here, son. | 在这等着 儿子 |
[49:52] | Run, son! | 快跑 儿子 |
[50:02] | You are resisting the sword. | 圣剑没有抗拒你 |
[50:06] | The sword isn’t resisting you. | 但你的内心却在排斥圣剑的神力 |
[50:08] | It should be clear by now | 所以现在情况已经很清楚了 |
[50:11] | that whatever it is that you and your friends think you want from me, | 无论你和你的朋友想从我的身上得到什么 |
[50:17] | I am not it. | 我都无法给你们 |
[50:19] | – Not yet. – Not ever! | – 还没到时候 – 永远都不行 |
[50:23] | What do you see when you hold the sword? | 你双手持剑的时候 看到了什么? |
[50:27] | It is something you’ve seen before, isn’t it? | 是你原来曾经见到过的一些东西 对不对? |
[50:31] | Long before you ever touched the sword. | 在你碰到这把剑以前 |
[50:35] | You don’t sleep well, do you? | 你经常睡不好 对吧? |
[50:40] | What if you could make the dreams go away? | 如果你再也不做那些梦呢? |
[50:51] | You know what we have to do. | 你知道的我们要怎么做 |
[50:53] | In order for him to control Excalibur, he needs to go to the Darklands. | 我们必须送他去黑暗之地 接受试炼 |
[50:57] | That’s not happening. | 这绝对不行 |
[51:00] | Welcome to the Darklands. | 欢迎来到黑暗之地 |
[51:07] | That’s the Darklands? | 那就是黑暗之地吗 |
[51:08] | That’s the entrance. | 那只是入口罢了 |
[51:13] | He needs to take the sword to the tower. | 他需要拿着剑 到达位于黑暗之地中的高塔 |
[51:16] | You must touch the sword to the altar stone. | 你要用圣剑触碰塔顶的祭坛石 |
[51:23] | Gonna miss me. | 你们会想我的 |
[51:25] | – Give me another way. – There’s no other way. | – 还有没有别的办法 – 别无他法 |
[51:28] | And he has to go alone. | 而且 他必须一个人去 |
[51:39] | He can’t survive the Darklands alone. | 他独自一人怎么可能在黑暗之地幸存下来 |
[51:46] | – Are you scared? – I think I can manage. | – 你害怕吗 – 我能应付这个 |
[51:55] | You should be scared. | 你确实应该感到害怕 |
[52:17] | That’s what all the fuss is about? | 我们来这儿有什么破事 |
[52:43] | Don’t worry, you’ll soon understand what all the fuss is about. | 别急 你马上就知道有什么破事了 |
[52:52] | You don’t want all of him to survive. That’s the point. | 很多东西没有更好的 这是关键 |
[52:54] | You have to break his old self completely. Wear him down. | 你必须摧毁现在的自我 把它打倒 |
[52:58] | You want him to think big? | 你想让他干大事? |
[53:02] | Give him something big to think about. | 那就先给他点大挑战 |
[53:08] | You’re playing with fire, Mage. | 法师 你这是在玩火 |
[53:10] | And I’m not killing the king before he’s even become one. | 他这还没当上国王呢 我就害死他 |
[54:29] | Wait here, son. | 在这等着 儿子 |
[54:32] | No! | 不 |
[55:23] | Run, son! | 儿子 快跑 |
[56:51] | Did you see everything you needed to see? | 以前的那些画面 你都看到了吗? |
[56:54] | I saw enough. | 我都看到了 |
[56:58] | The Mage Tower. | 黑暗之地里的那座法师之塔 |
[57:00] | It’s the same as the one at Camelot. | 和卡美洛城里那座一模一样 |
[57:02] | The higher Vortigern builds it, the more powerful he becomes. | 那座塔越高 沃蒂根的力量就越强 |
[57:05] | And when it is finished, he will have the same power of Mordred. | 高塔完工以后 他就拥有莫德雷德一样的邪恶之力了 |
[57:09] | That is why the sword has revealed itself now. | 所以这时候圣剑重新出现在世人面前 |
[57:12] | Where there’s poison, there’s a remedy. | 一物降一物 |
[57:17] | What happened to your people? | 你们的族人呢? |
[57:19] | They were murdered by your uncle. | 你的父亲去世之后 你的叔叔 |
[57:23] | It was Vortigern who started the wars. | 沃蒂根屠杀了无数的法师 |
[57:26] | He was jealous of your father’s throne. | 他觊觎你父亲的王位 |
[57:29] | So he made a deal with Mordred that they would share power | 所以他和莫德雷德达成协议 他们二人共享权利 |
[57:33] | once he defeated your father. | 沃蒂根负责除掉你的父亲 |
[57:38] | Mordred murdered the Mage King | 莫德雷德则杀害了法师之王 |
[57:41] | and took his staff to their sacred tower, | 带着他的法杖去了原先的那座神圣之塔 |
[57:45] | where he unlocked the dark forces of their union. | 解封了象征着他们结盟的黑暗之力 |
[57:54] | But what they didn’t account for was the sword. | 但他们却没有算计到 |
[57:57] | Merlin stole his staff. | 魔法师梅林偷走了法杖 |
[58:02] | He then forged the great sword, Excalibur, | 打造出了这把圣剑 又称”王者之剑” |
[58:06] | and destroyed the ancient tower. | 最后摧毁了那座神圣之塔 |
[58:10] | The sword was then passed to the Lady of the Lake, | 梅林把圣剑交给了湖之仙女 |
[58:14] | who bound it to the Pendragon bloodline. | 她把圣剑的使用者限定为乌瑟·潘德拉贡及其子嗣 |
[58:21] | Now, | 现在 |
[58:23] | the sword is yours. | 这剑归你了 |
[58:27] | It seems his people have been found by the Resistance. | 似乎亚瑟已经和反叛分子接上头了 |
[58:31] | You have 10,000 men under your command | 你手底下有一万士兵 |
[58:35] | for the purpose of maintaining public order. | 负责维持秩序 |
[58:37] | Informants have been incentivized. | 我已经四处布下眼线 |
[58:39] | – Mercia… – Our garrisons are patrolling the roads | – 麦西亚 – 士兵在主要道路上巡逻 |
[58:41] | and searching every town. | 在各个城镇仔细搜查 |
[58:42] | – It’s only a matter of time, Your Majesty. – Mercia. | – 陛下 只不过是时间问题 – 麦西亚 |
[58:44] | The Resistance have never posed any real threat. | 反叛军从未造成实质性威胁 |
[58:46] | Mercia! | 麦西亚 |
[58:51] | Just do your fucking job. | 你他妈的做好本职工作就行 |
[58:56] | Find him. | 抓住他 |
[59:08] | Smaller than I thought it’d be. | 这剑比我想象中的要小 |
[59:10] | It’s all yours, son. | 送你了 小子 |
[59:13] | I warn you, it’s got quite a bite. | 不过我要先提醒你一下 这剑的力量很是强大 |
[59:16] | What they done back home? | 我们的家怎么样了 |
[59:19] | You really wanna know? | 你真想知道 |
[59:21] | Go on. | 说吧 |
[59:22] | It’s all gone. | 什么都没了 |
[59:24] | They torched the lot. | 都被付之一炬了 |
[59:26] | I said, go on. | 继续说 |
[59:29] | You should be flattered, mate. | 他们这是很给你面子了 |
[59:32] | Even Mercia left the castle to look for you and that sword. | 麦西亚离开王城 亲自带人找你和圣剑的下落 |
[59:38] | Jack’s Eye turned. | 杰克背叛了我们 |
[59:40] | Gave ’em a list of everything you valued. | 供出了所有你跟他之间的秘密 |
[59:43] | They slaughtered half the neighborhood. | 附近的居民有一半在屠杀中丧命 |
[59:47] | Mischief John got busy. | “破坏狂”约翰自然也没闲着 |
[59:50] | Personally burned down the bridge. | 他一把火烧了那座桥 |
[59:53] | It was quite a party. | 当时很是惨烈 |
[59:55] | Shall I continue? | 我还要继续说下去吗? |
[59:56] | What about the rest of the team? | 我们帮里剩下的人呢? |
[59:59] | Most of the girls are with us, | 大部分的女孩都跟我们俩 |
[1:00:01] | but the rest of the crew pretty much got gist of your popularity | 其余的人大概是听说了你的事之后 |
[1:00:04] | and made themselves scarce. | 都吓着了 |
[1:00:07] | Blue, go get us something to drink. | 布鲁 去给我们找点喝的来 |
[1:00:09] | Come on, boss. I’m one of the crew. | 还有什么我不能听的 老大 我是你们中的一员啊 |
[1:00:11] | Blue! | 儿子 听话 |
[1:00:25] | I’m all right! | 我没事 |
[1:00:54] | I’m gonna kill him. | 我要亲手杀了沃蒂根 |
[1:00:57] | This lot have been trying to do it for years. | 这么些年来 躲在这的人一直想杀他吧 |
[1:00:59] | They’d love to hear you say that. | 他们肯定会感到很高兴听你这么说 |
[1:01:02] | They’ve waited a long time to see a man pull this sword. | 等了这么久 他们终于盼来了那个能掌控圣剑的人 |
[1:01:06] | I’m not doing this for them. | 我不只是为了他们而战 |
[1:01:09] | Wet Stick, | 湿棍子 |
[1:01:11] | meet Percival. | 这位是珀西瓦尔 |
[1:01:14] | Rubio, meet Back Lack. | 卢比奥 这位是贝克·莱克 |
[1:01:17] | Sir Bedivere, | 这位是贝德维尔爵士 |
[1:01:18] | who runs this aristocratic family of cave dwellers, | 他是这儿洞穴之族的老大 |
[1:01:22] | meet Blue, son of Back Lack. | 这位是布鲁 贝克·莱克的儿子 |
[1:01:25] | The infamous Goosefat Bill | 这位是臭名昭著的”肥鹅”比尔 |
[1:01:27] | needs no introduction. | 大概就不用我多介绍了 |
[1:01:28] | So, | 所以 |
[1:01:30] | you think you can take down Vortigern? | 你觉得我们能击败沃蒂根吗? |
[1:01:33] | There are 12 barons. | 全英格兰总共有12位男爵 |
[1:01:35] | These represent the old families of England. | 他们代表着英格兰最古老的12个家族 |
[1:01:38] | Between them, they can rustle up 12,000 warriors. | 他们总共能集结起约一万两千名士兵 |
[1:01:41] | In order to stand a chance, | 我们要是想成功的话 |
[1:01:42] | we are going to need at least some of their support. | 至少得争取到其中几位的支持 |
[1:01:45] | We can arrange a meeting with six of those families… | 我可以安排同其中六个家族的代表见面 |
[1:01:47] | Let me stop you there. | 我先打断你 |
[1:01:49] | If I may, | 可以的话 |
[1:01:51] | allow me to run you through the proceedings as I think they will unfold. | 请允许我推测一下 该会有怎样的对话 |
[1:01:55] | They’ll start by telling us… | 他们会告诉我们 |
[1:01:56] | If you’re intending to galvanize the people of this country | 如果你打算呼吁这个国家的人民 |
[1:02:00] | against the current king, there has to be a realistic strategy. | 推翻现有的国王 那我们需要一个可行的策略 |
[1:02:03] | Strategy requires leadership. | 而策略 需要非凡的领导才能 |
[1:02:05] | Then they’ll bang on for a while about how clever and educated they are. | 然后 他们吹嘘他们有多吗的聪明 怎样优秀的教育 |
[1:02:10] | In the art of war, diplomacy, and chivalry. | 战争策略 外交的知识 骑士精神 |
[1:02:12] | And how under qualified I am. | 我当领袖多吗的不够格 |
[1:02:14] | Is it not true that this man was raised in a brothel | 这家伙不是在妓院里长大的吗? |
[1:02:16] | and has no formal education of any kind? | 而且他从未接受过正规教育 |
[1:02:18] | Then they’ll start takin’ the piss. | 然后他们会开始人身攻击 |
[1:02:20] | And what are we to be called, Bedivere? | 而且 贝德维尔 我们要怎么称呼他? |
[1:02:22] | “Knights of the Bordello”? | “妓院骑士”? |
[1:02:26] | Or “The Ladies of the Knight.” | 还是”青楼骑士”? |
[1:02:29] | Have you finished? | 你们说完了吗? |
[1:02:31] | I’m gonna have to pull ’em on it. | 我肯定要回击他们 |
[1:02:32] | I’m glad you’ve got a sense of humor. | 不错 你们还挺有幽默感 |
[1:02:34] | ‘Cause you’re gonna need it. | 待会你们恐怕就笑不出来了 |
[1:02:36] | I’m gonna be forced to tell them… | 我肯定会回敬他们 |
[1:02:37] | There’s not a bollock between you. | 你们这帮懦弱的废物 |
[1:02:39] | At which point, Bedivere, | 这时候 我猜贝德维尔 |
[1:02:41] | you’re gonna get very angry, and tell me off. | 你会勃然大怒 叫我住口 |
[1:02:43] | You’ll say something along the lines of, “What were you gonna do | 我估计你会这么说 如果他们要揍你的话 |
[1:02:46] | “if they wanted to fight?” And I’m gonna say, | 你要怎么办 我会这么回答 |
[1:02:47] | “I was never gonna fight.” | 我不会跟他们动手的 |
[1:02:49] | And you’re gonna say, “Well, what was gonna happen?” | 然后你会追问 “那我们要怎么办” |
[1:02:50] | And I was gonna say, “That’s what you’re here for, Bedivere,” | 我会说 “贝德维尔 那是你的事” |
[1:02:52] | “you big, silly, posh bastard.” | “你个蠢货还让我们白跑一趟” |
[1:02:59] | You want Vortigern to stick his neck out and get him to Londinium? | 你是想让沃蒂根现身 想让他去一趟伦底纽姆? |
[1:03:03] | You need to tease it out. | 想要引蛇出洞 |
[1:03:05] | You don’t need 12,000 fighting men for that. | 用不着一万两千名士兵 |
[1:03:08] | What you need is this little rabble. | 我们这群人就够了 |
[1:03:11] | Okay, so how’s that gonna work? | 好 所以你具体打算怎么办 |
[1:03:12] | If I’m moving too fast for you, Bedivere, | 如果我说的你没听明白 贝德维尔 |
[1:03:15] | you can let yourself out the side door. | 你随时随地都可以退出 |
[1:03:18] | You seem to have found your way very quickly. | 你似乎很快就找到了自己的位置 |
[1:03:21] | Now, come on, kid. You’re cooking dinner. | 那走吧 小子 去做晚饭吧 |
[1:03:24] | What is it that Vortigern cares about most in the world? | 大家开动脑筋想想 沃蒂根目前最关心的事是什么 |
[1:03:27] | Killing you. | 杀掉你 |
[1:03:29] | Apart from that. | 除了这个 |
[1:03:31] | Getting the sword. | 拿到圣剑 |
[1:03:32] | Could someone help me out here, please? | 有没有人能开动一下脑筋 |
[1:03:34] | – Finishing his tower. – So what do we do about it? | – 建成那座高塔 – 那我们要怎么做 |
[1:03:36] | Sink his barges carrying his supply of stone. Block up the river. | 击沉运输石料的驳船 封锁航道 |
[1:03:39] | Chaps, wouldn’t it be easier just to go through the side? | 伙计们 我们直接把舱壁打破不就行了吗 |
[1:03:42] | See? That’s the problem with an education. | 看到了吧 这就是读书太多的毛病 |
[1:03:44] | It gets in the way. | 脑子不行了 |
[1:03:46] | These boats are made out of seasoned oak. | 这些驳船是由风干的橡木板制成 |
[1:03:48] | They’re uncrackable. | 牢不可摧 |
[1:03:49] | So you need to go through the deck to get to the keel. | 所以你得先打破甲板 再打断龙骨 船就沉了 |
[1:03:52] | No, you need to go through the bulkhead to get to the stern. | 不对 你得先打破船底的隔板 然后再打穿船尾 |
[1:03:56] | What are you doing? | 你在干啥呢 |
[1:03:57] | You’re wasting your time. | 你在浪费时间 |
[1:03:59] | I’ve told you they’re uncrackable. | 我跟你说过了 舱壁是相当结实的 |
[1:04:02] | See, Wet Stick, Back Lack? | 湿棍子 贝克·莱克 看到了没? |
[1:04:03] | That’s what an education gets ya. | 这就是知识的力量 |
[1:04:06] | My sincere apologies, Your Majesty. | 陛下 我真诚地向您致歉 |
[1:04:09] | The stone barges have been sunk, and they’ve blocked the river. | 运石船都沉了 河道也被堵塞了 |
[1:04:11] | What else? Come on, more ideas. | 还有吗 再多想些点子 |
[1:04:13] | Interrupt his supply of slaves. | 切断奴隶供应 |
[1:04:16] | Excellent. How are we gonna do that? | 很好 我们具体要怎么做 |
[1:04:18] | We know their transportation routes. | 我们知道黑甲军押送奴隶的路线 |
[1:04:19] | Oof! Now we’re warmin’ up. | 不错 我们开始进入状态了 |
[1:04:32] | Come on, ideas. | 大家继续开动脑筋 |
[1:04:34] | Burn his favorite palace down. | 烧毁他最爱的宫殿 |
[1:04:36] | How you gonna do that, then? | 那我们要怎么做? |
[1:04:37] | I know the man that supplies brandy to the palace. | 我认识一位酒品供应商 |
[1:04:40] | Shipment first of the month. | 他每个月初往那座宫殿里运白兰地 |
[1:04:41] | All right, Dan. Wine or brandy? | 伙计 这送的是果酒还是白兰地? |
[1:04:42] | – Brandy. – Open the doors. | – 白兰地 – 把门打开 |
[1:04:50] | What a waste of brandy. | 简直浪费了那些好酒 |
[1:04:52] | But doesn’t it make the palace burn well? | 要是没浪费酒 火能烧得这么旺吗 |
[1:04:56] | 10,000 boys. All under 12 years. | 总共有一万个男孩子 年龄都在十二岁以下 |
[1:04:59] | Young enough to forget their families, and to have no other loyalty than to you. | 年纪够小 容易忘记自己的家人 只会忠诚于你们 |
[1:05:03] | Plus, 5,000 more each year | 另外 每年多给你们送五千人 |
[1:05:06] | for as long as you grant us passage through your seas. | 只要保证我们的船只能安全通过你们的海域 |
[1:05:09] | The north is ours? | 北方的土地是我们的吧? |
[1:05:10] | That is our agreement. | 这是我们的协议 |
[1:05:23] | Is there a problem? | 还有什么疑问吗? |
[1:05:28] | There are rumors, Great King. | 尊敬的陛下 我听到一些传言 |
[1:05:31] | Even across the seas, | 虽然我的国家与这里隔海相望 |
[1:05:33] | we have heard the legend of the sword of a king | 但是就连在我们那边 都听到了有关王者之剑 |
[1:05:39] | other than yourself. | 而不是您的名字 |
[1:05:42] | I would be doing my own king a disservice | 我有一个问题必须要问您 |
[1:05:45] | if I did not ask this question. | 要不然的话就会损害我的国王的利益 |
[1:05:51] | Are the boys yours to give? | 达成的协议确实有效吗? |
[1:05:53] | Do you really consider your faith better served by a rumor? | 你觉得你是应该听信谣言 |
[1:05:57] | Or by the word of the conqueror of this island | 还是应该相信不列颠岛的征服者 |
[1:06:00] | with an army of 100,000 souls behind his sword? | 而征服者的麾下还有十万名骁勇善战之士呢 |
[1:06:13] | I meant no disrespect, Great King. | 我绝对没有冒犯您的意思 尊敬的陛下 |
[1:06:33] | You asked to see me, Father? | 父亲 您说要见我? |
[1:06:39] | We need the support of all the barons. | 我们需要获得全体十二位男爵的支持 |
[1:06:41] | Set a meeting in Londinium. | 在伦底纽姆召开一次会议 |
[1:06:43] | For the six we doubt. | 六个都靠不住 |
[1:06:45] | Whatever it takes to hunt him down. | 还有 不惜一切代价 抓住亚瑟 |
[1:07:26] | I still can’t control it. | 我还是控制不了这把剑 |
[1:07:27] | Pick it up. | 拿起它 |
[1:07:29] | You pick it up. | 你自己来拿 |
[1:07:31] | Pick it up with both hands. | 双手拿起它 |
[1:07:35] | Did you see everything you needed to see? | 该想起来的你都想起来了吗? |
[1:07:38] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[1:07:39] | In the Darklands. | 在黑暗之地的时候 |
[1:07:41] | Did you look away? | 你是不是曾试图逃避了? |
[1:07:45] | You want to know why you still can’t use it. | 你想知道你为什么还是控制不了它吗? |
[1:07:48] | Why don’t you tell me? | 要不你告诉我? |
[1:07:50] | I think you know the answer. | 我觉得你自己能悟出答案 |
[1:07:52] | You will face it when it’s worth it to you. | 等到你真正需要使用圣剑的时候 你就明白了 |
[1:07:56] | Don’t get me wrong, I look away. | 别误会了我的意思 我们都曾试图逃避自己的过去 |
[1:07:59] | We all look away. | 所有人都曾是 |
[1:08:02] | But that is the difference between a man and a king. | 但真正的王者 是有勇气面对过去的 |
[1:08:13] | Maggie! | 麦琪 |
[1:08:15] | I thought we agreed that you’d never come here. | 我记得我们都说好了 你再也不会出现在这里 |
[1:08:18] | You need to hear this. | 你先听听她带来的消息 |
[1:08:20] | Vortigern is making a visit to Londinium to meet with the barons. | 沃蒂根要去伦底纽姆 跟十二位男爵会面 |
[1:08:23] | – He will travel by barge. – When? | – 他会坐船过去 – 何时? |
[1:08:26] | – Three days from now. – Hmm. | – 三天后 – 嗯 |
[1:08:29] | Looks like your plan worked. | 看来你的计划奏效了 |
[1:08:31] | You need to be careful. | 你们行动的时候要小心 |
[1:08:34] | His power is increasing. | 沃蒂根的黑暗力量日渐上升 |
[1:09:31] | The building’s right. The angle’s right. | 这栋房子的位置不错 角度也很合适 |
[1:09:33] | Three exits from which to leave the city. | 共有三个出城口 |
[1:09:36] | A vantage point over the whole dock and most of the town. | 站在射击点可以俯瞰整座码头和大半个城区 |
[1:09:39] | It’s a 50-yard shot. I can do that easily. What’s the problem? | 射击距离46米 小菜一碟 还有其它问题吗? |
[1:09:42] | Tell him. | 告诉他 |
[1:09:43] | Tell you what the problem is, mate. | 伙计 我来给你分析一下 |
[1:09:45] | When you say the building’s right, I know the man that owns that building. | 那栋房子的位置是挺合适 我认识那栋房子的主人 |
[1:09:47] | And he’s not interested in letting anyone in. | 他可没兴趣让任何人进他的屋子里 |
[1:09:50] | How do you feel about a rooftop king assassination? | 我们想刺杀沃蒂根 借你的屋顶用用成吗 |
[1:09:51] | – My roof? – Yeah. | – 这栋房子的屋顶?-对 |
[1:09:53] | And least of all the king’s assassins that he’ll have to hang for. | 他可犯不着因为我们的行动而丧命 |
[1:09:55] | – I’d hang? – Probably. | – 有牺牲?- 也许吧 |
[1:09:58] | The three exits are actually only one. | 三个出城口 但到时候能用的只有一个 |
[1:10:00] | ‘Cause once the alarm arrow’s fired, the gates will be shut within two minutes, | 一旦触发警报 其中两个城门会在两分钟内关上 |
[1:10:04] | and they’re six minutes away by foot. | 而我们连跑到城门口 都要六分钟 |
[1:10:06] | Unless you can run like a Neapolitan stallion, I’d forget them. | 除非你能跑的像兔子一样快 那另当别论 |
[1:10:10] | So, you have one exit remaining. | 所以最后能通过的只有一个出口 |
[1:10:12] | And that has a tavern 20 yards from it. | 而在离这座城门18米的地方 有一座酒吧 |
[1:10:14] | There’s always more Blacklegs in the Two Hot Cocks | 那雄鸡座酒吧里的黑甲兵 |
[1:10:17] | than there are rats on the street. | 比路上的老鼠还多 |
[1:10:18] | Why don’t you use the other building? The one back here? | 那为什么不换个射击点呢?比如后面这个 |
[1:10:23] | Because it’s 175 yards away. | 这射击距离可有170米 |
[1:10:25] | And how far can you shoot, Back Lack? | 贝克·莱克 你射箭能射多远? |
[1:10:27] | Accurately? 75. | 要想射的准的话 70米 |
[1:10:29] | Bill? | 比尔呢? |
[1:10:31] | 175. | 160米可以 |
[1:10:32] | Same as… | 60米 这和莱克差不多嘛 |
[1:10:33] | No, he said, “175.” | 你听错了 他说的是160米 |
[1:10:37] | All right, mate, of course you can. | 好吧 老兄弟 你厉害 |
[1:10:49] | That’s about 175 yards, isn’t it? | 这差不多有160米了吧 |
[1:10:52] | Well, he was supposed to signal. | 他这会儿应该发信号了 |
[1:10:54] | Can’t see him. | 我们看不到他啊 |
[1:10:55] | Well, we can’t see them. | 我们既然看不到他 |
[1:10:57] | And they can’t see us. | 他也肯定看不到我们 |
[1:10:59] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:11:02] | Maybe they thought that was luck. | 说不定他们以为你射中只不过是运气好罢了 |
[1:11:06] | That could’ve killed us. | 你差点杀死我们 |
[1:11:10] | They scream like girls, your friends. | 你的朋友尖叫起来像娘们一样 |
[1:11:18] | Bill? | 比尔 |
[1:11:19] | The wolf at the head of the pack. | 我看到那条头狼了 |
[1:11:23] | Goosefat, | 肥鹅 |
[1:11:24] | everything all right? | 一切正常吗 |
[1:11:27] | – Goosefat! – Mmm. | – 比尔 – 没事 |
[1:11:28] | Is there something I should know here? | 是不是还有什么我不知道的事? |
[1:11:30] | Those two have a history. | 那两个跟他有过节 |
[1:11:31] | Well, whatever it is, that’s not what we’re here for. | 好吧 不管是什么 但我们今天不是来杀他的 |
[1:11:33] | – Is it, Goosefat? – Mmm. | – 对吧 肥鹅 – 我知道 |
[1:11:35] | They’ve arrived. | 沃蒂根到了 |
[1:11:38] | Maggie, I now realize what an important member of my household you are. | 麦琪 我现在才意识到你对我的家族是多吗的重要 |
[1:11:43] | – Your Majesty… – I haven’t finished. | – 陛下… – 我还没说完 |
[1:11:46] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[1:11:49] | Till recently, | 直到最近我才意识到 |
[1:11:51] | I didn’t recognize what a powerful tool you can be in the right hands. | 只要用得好 你会是一个相当有用的工具 |
[1:11:55] | I thought you were simply a pawn. | 我原来以为你只是个无名小卒 |
[1:11:57] | Turns out you’re a far more significant piece. | 现在才发现你的作用举足轻重 |
[1:12:00] | And it would be witless of me | 考虑到反叛分子同你暗中勾结 试图推翻我的统治 |
[1:12:03] | not to use that to my advantage, | 我要是不将你为我所用 |
[1:12:06] | given how effectively you’ve been used against me. | 那我就太不明智了 |
[1:12:10] | Hail to the king! | 向国王致敬 |
[1:12:13] | There’s the king. | 沃蒂根来了 |
[1:12:23] | Something doesn’t smell right. | 我觉得有点不太对劲 |
[1:12:33] | This is too easy. | 这也太顺利了吧 |
[1:12:37] | Wait. Wait, wait. Don’t fire. | 慢着 慢着 慢着 先别放箭 |
[1:12:38] | – Why not? – Something doesn’t smell right. | – 为什么?- 我感觉不太对 |
[1:12:41] | It smells as right as it’s ever going to smell. | 我觉得所有事情都对劲的不能再对劲了 |
[1:12:43] | Come on, he’s right there. | 快动手啊 沃蒂根就在那里 |
[1:12:45] | Bill! Get on with it! | 比尔 快动手 |
[1:12:47] | – It’s a trap. – How would he know? | – 这是个陷阱 – 沃蒂根怎么知道? |
[1:12:49] | Don’t know. Maggie. | 我也不确定 麦琪 |
[1:12:50] | Maybe he knows she’s working for us. | 也许沃蒂根知道她跟我们暗中保持联系 |
[1:12:53] | I am telling you. That is not the king. | 我告诉你 那是沃蒂根的替身 |
[1:12:58] | Stop looking around and look at me. | 别四处张望 看着我就行 |
[1:13:01] | I’m a target, aren’t I? | 我是个诱饵 对吧? |
[1:13:03] | God help us. They’ve sent me a buffoon. | 我的天 他们怎么找来了这样一个蠢货 |
[1:13:06] | You are a cunning old bastard, Vortigern. | 沃蒂根 你真是个狡猾的老混蛋 |
[1:13:10] | But what you fail to understand | 但你不明白的是 |
[1:13:11] | is that it’s you who’s fed the hangman that will eventually come for you. | 你这是在自掘坟墓 总有一天 你会遭到报应的 |
[1:13:17] | You’re right, that’s not Vortigern. | 你说的没错 那只是个替身 |
[1:13:19] | But at least Mercia’s here. | 但至可以了结麦西亚的狗命 |
[1:13:21] | Goosefat. | 肥鹅 |
[1:13:27] | What have you done? You can’t shoot if it’s a trap! | 你在干嘛呢 是圈套怎么还射 |
[1:13:29] | They’ll never know where that came from. | 他们不可能知道箭是从哪射来的 |
[1:13:32] | You missed him anyway. | 不管怎么说 你射偏了 |
[1:13:35] | I didn’t miss anyone. | 我怎么可能射偏 |
[1:13:43] | Arrow! | 放警告箭 |
[1:13:51] | What are you doing? They’re not targets at a fair! | 你在干嘛呢 那些都不是我们的目标啊 |
[1:13:53] | That was Clarendon. He earned that. | 那个是克拉伦登 他死有余辜 |
[1:13:58] | You might survive today. | 也许今天你能逃过一劫 |
[1:14:01] | But the noose has been tied. | 但你终究难逃一死 |
[1:14:07] | We need to go. Now! | 我们要撤了 快走 |
[1:14:08] | Now. We need to go now. | 我们现在就走 快 |
[1:14:35] | Put your arms up. | 举起手来 |
[1:14:41] | Hello, boys. Wait, wait. | 小子们 站住 |
[1:14:43] | Hey, hey, hey. Where are you going? Stop. | 嘿 你们这么急匆匆的是要去哪呢?站住 |
[1:14:50] | Oi! Oi! | 喂 喂 |
[1:14:54] | Sarge! | 动手 |
[1:14:56] | Hey! Stop! | 嘿 住手 |
[1:15:02] | Fuck me. | 该死的 |
[1:15:08] | Let’s go! | 我们快走 |
[1:15:09] | – I’m holding you up. Go on without me. – No, Lack, come on. Let’s go. | – 我跟不上 你们先走 – 不行 莱克 快 我们一起走 |
[1:15:11] | – No, I’ll see you at the safe house. – I’m not leaving you! | – 不 我到安全屋跟你们会合 – 我不会抛下你的 |
[1:15:13] | Just go! | 快走 |
[1:15:16] | There they are! | 他们往那边逃了 |
[1:15:28] | Move! | 快走 |
[1:15:43] | This way, this way. | 走这边 |
[1:15:46] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[1:15:47] | Move! Move! Move! | 快走 |
[1:15:50] | Move! | 快走 |
[1:15:51] | Move! | 快走 |
[1:16:00] | Move! | 快走 |
[1:16:15] | – Get out of the way! – Left! Go left! | – 别挡道 – 往左走 快 |
[1:16:18] | Over here! | 他们在这 |
[1:16:31] | Hey. Here. | 往这边走 |
[1:16:34] | In here. This way! | 进去 走这边 |
[1:16:58] | We can’t stay here. | 此地不宜久留 |
[1:17:00] | Where’s Lack? | 莱克呢 |
[1:17:01] | – He’s making his own way. – All right. | – 他自己一个人逃走了 – 好吧 |
[1:17:03] | – How’s Rubio? – He’s leaking, but he’ll live. | – 卢比奥伤势怎么样?- 在流血 但一时半会死不了 |
[1:17:06] | We need to get to the old bathhouse. | 我们得赶紧去安全屋 |
[1:17:08] | If I go down, you follow him. | 要是待会我死了 就跟着他 |
[1:17:10] | If he goes down, you follow me. | 他要是死了 就跟着我 |
[1:17:13] | Come on. | 快 |
[1:17:30] | There’s too many. This way! | 那边黑甲兵太多了 走这边 |
[1:17:33] | Come on! | 快 |
[1:17:34] | Come on, guys! | 兄弟们 快走 |
[1:17:40] | Can you make it? | 你撑得住吗 |
[1:17:41] | I can make it, no problem. | 我能撑住 没问题 |
[1:17:46] | Over here! | 他们在这 |
[1:17:48] | Hey! Come on! | 快来人 |
[1:17:56] | – Rubio! – Come back! | – 卢比奥 – 快回来 |
[1:17:58] | Rubio! | 卢比奥 |
[1:18:01] | Come on! | 快走 |
[1:18:08] | They need your help. | 他们需要你的帮助 |
[1:18:25] | Lock the door, George. | 乔治 把门锁上 |
[1:18:32] | Get the lads out the back door, George. | 乔治 让兄弟们从后门出去 |
[1:18:34] | It’s not gonna happen, boss. | 老大 他们不会走的 |
[1:18:35] | They hate the Blackleg and love a fight. | 我们都恨死黑甲军了 一直想狠揍他们一顿呢 |
[1:18:36] | There’s too many of them. | 黑甲兵人数太多 |
[1:18:37] | It’s not gonna happen. They live for this. | 他们不会走的 他们为了战斗 |
[1:18:39] | They’re gonna die, George! | 乔治 他们会丢掉性命的 |
[1:18:41] | They trained their whole lives for this. | 训练了这么久 就是为了战斗 |
[1:19:00] | – Go on. – Let go. Let go. | – 用力 – 我们准备走了 |
[1:19:11] | Come on! Move! | 快追 |
[1:19:13] | – Fight! – Second rank! | – 准备战斗 – 二队的战士们 |
[1:19:14] | You two, down here. It’s a straight run to the river. | 你们两个 快下去 出口直接通往河边 |
[1:19:17] | You go first. | 你先撤吧 |
[1:19:19] | We don’t have time to argue, Bill. | 比尔 没时间争了 你先走 |
[1:19:21] | Some of us will make it out in time. Some of us won’t. | 我们中只有一部分人能逃出去 剩下的得留下来战斗 |
[1:19:23] | Well, better some than none! | 能逃出去几个是几个 快点 |
[1:19:25] | You go first. | 要走你先走 |
[1:19:29] | Mike! Get down the hole. | 麦克 去下水道 |
[1:19:32] | Mike, get down the hole. | 麦克 去下水道 |
[1:19:34] | Don’t like rats, boss. | 老大 我讨厌下水道里的老鼠 |
[1:19:36] | Dell. | 戴尔 |
[1:19:37] | Scared of the dark. | 我怕黑 |
[1:19:39] | Really? | 是吗? |
[1:19:40] | George, will you tell them? | 乔治 你快劝他们撤啊 |
[1:19:42] | Sorry, boss. | 抱歉 老大 恕难从命 |
[1:19:44] | Weapons! | 武器准备 |
[1:19:49] | You silly bastards. | 你们这群混蛋 |
[1:19:52] | Determined to die. Shit. | 都他妈不想活了 |
[1:19:54] | On my command! | 听我命令 |
[1:22:20] | I’m going down the hole now. | 我要去下水道 |
[1:22:28] | After you. | 我们跟在你后面 |
[1:22:32] | Blue. Blue. Where you been, mate? | 布鲁 布鲁 你跑去哪了? |
[1:22:35] | Where’s my dad? | 我爸爸呢 |
[1:22:36] | We got split up, but he knows his way. | 我们走散了 但他能走回安全屋的 |
[1:22:38] | – I’ve gotta find him. – Wait, Blue. | – 我要去找到他 – 别急 布鲁 |
[1:22:39] | Your dad knows what he’s doing. He’ll be back before you know it, mate. | 你的父亲知道怎么做 很快就会回来的 布鲁 |
[1:22:41] | Wet Stick. | 湿棍子 |
[1:22:43] | Blue! Blue! Blue! | 布鲁 快回来 |
[1:22:48] | Come on, boys! Search them dwellings now! | 兄弟们 给我搜遍整栋楼 |
[1:22:51] | Get through them doors! | 进屋搜 |
[1:23:02] | It’s not gonna be easy getting out of here now. | 现在想出城可不容易 |
[1:23:05] | You can’t stay here long. Nowhere in the city is safe. | 我们不能在这待太久 哪儿都不安全 |
[1:23:07] | The boat’s ready. | 船已经准备好了 |
[1:23:09] | What about Back Lack and Blue, Art? | 要等贝克·莱克和他的儿子布鲁吗 亚瑟? |
[1:23:14] | We’ll wait until dark. | 我们等到天黑就走 |
[1:23:24] | Where you been, Dad? | 你去哪了 爸爸? |
[1:23:26] | Catching me breath. | 我先喘口气 |
[1:23:29] | What’s wrong? | 你怎么了? |
[1:23:30] | Nothing. I’m all right. | 我没事 我很好 |
[1:23:33] | Just got to get to the safe house. | 我们一起去安全屋 |
[1:23:36] | Can you make it? | 爸爸 你撑得住吗? |
[1:23:40] | I love you, mate. | 我爱你 儿子 |
[1:23:42] | Come on, let’s get going. | 走吧 咱们走 |
[1:23:52] | Run! | 快跑 |
[1:23:57] | Down with Vortigern! | 沃蒂根去死吧 |
[1:24:11] | It seems as though you found a way to use the sword. | 看起来你已经能够掌控圣剑的力量了 |
[1:24:14] | I wasn’t controlling it. | 不是我控制它 |
[1:24:18] | Here. | 来 |
[1:24:20] | It was controlling me. | 而是它控制我 |
[1:24:23] | I can’t even remember what happened. | 我甚至都不记得当时发生了什么事 |
[1:24:24] | I can. | 我记得 |
[1:24:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:24:35] | Something’s happening, you know? | 好像外面发生了什么事情 |
[1:24:39] | Certainly sounds like it. | 听起来像是有事 |
[1:24:41] | People have seen what you can do. | 有些人已经见识到你的神力了 |
[1:24:43] | You’re no longer a myth. | 你已不再是一个故事里的人 |
[1:24:45] | You’re starting to mean something. | 你对于他们来说有了意义 |
[1:24:48] | That wasn’t the intention. | 我本意并非如此 |
[1:24:49] | They are fighting in your name. | 他们现在正打着你的旗号战斗 |
[1:24:52] | I don’t wanna wear that. | 但我不想担当什么重任 |
[1:24:58] | Is that you, Blue? | 是布鲁吗? |
[1:25:00] | Yes, boss! | 对 老大 |
[1:25:01] | Did you find your father? | 你找到了你的父亲吗? |
[1:25:03] | He’s found him! | 他找到了 |
[1:25:16] | We need to get you out of here. | 我们得带你离开这儿 |
[1:25:18] | Let’s get your arse on that boat, Lack. | 莱克 走 我们把你抬到船上 |
[1:25:20] | There’s a good fog to cover our tracks. | 雾气弥漫 能掩盖我们的行踪 |
[1:25:22] | Come on. | 我们走 |
[1:25:23] | I’ll need a little breather. | 让我先歇会 |
[1:25:25] | Here, load everyone else up and come back for me. | 快 把其他人都送上船再来接我 |
[1:25:28] | No, I’ll stay with you. | 不 我要和你在一起 |
[1:25:29] | No, you won’t. Give them a hand. | 听爸爸的话 去帮大家 |
[1:25:35] | I’ll be all right, mate. | 我没事的 儿子 |
[1:25:37] | Just give me a minute. | 我只是想休息一下 |
[1:25:40] | Come on, Blue. | 走吧 布鲁 |
[1:25:42] | You carry this. | 拿着这个 |
[1:25:45] | Come on. Come on. | 快 我们走 |
[1:25:48] | Come on, Blue. | 布鲁 我们走 |
[1:26:05] | Evening | 晚上好 |
[1:26:17] | Pardon the intrusion. | 抱歉 打扰了 |
[1:26:35] | Our dog was very keen to lead us here. | 我们的猎犬 把我们引到这来了 |
[1:26:38] | Come on. | 我们走 |
[1:26:39] | Shall I pick him up, Sarge? | 队长 要不要现在抓住他? |
[1:26:41] | No, follow him. | 不 我们跟着他 |
[1:26:43] | The blood he followed was from a man who killed one of my sergeants today. | 他跟踪的那个流血的人 今天杀害了我的一个黑甲兵队长 |
[1:26:47] | A man who fled the scene of an assassination attempt on me. On me, no less. | 那个人之前还试图刺杀我 结果却逃脱了 竟然想刺杀我 |
[1:27:01] | You wouldn’t happen to know where that man is, would you? | 你应该不知道他在哪吧? |
[1:27:06] | I can’t. | 我不走 |
[1:27:07] | Get in the boat, Blue. I’ll get your dad. | 听话 布鲁 你上船坐着 我去接你爸爸过来 |
[1:27:09] | I can’t leave him! | 我不能抛下他 |
[1:27:12] | Have a look at this situation, would ya? | 看看你们这架势 |
[1:27:14] | The king of all England himself | 我们尊贵的英格兰的国王 |
[1:27:17] | has made the effort to visit a commoner. | 竟然会屈尊光临寒舍 |
[1:27:21] | A man from nowhere, | 拜访一文不名的平民 |
[1:27:24] | and today, my last day. | 我气数已尽 |
[1:27:29] | You look well, | 你看起来神采奕奕 |
[1:27:31] | and I feel poor. | 而我却遍体鳞伤 |
[1:27:34] | But who would I rather be? | 但我更乐意成为谁呢? |
[1:27:40] | What do you want, kid? | 小子 你是干什么的? |
[1:27:42] | Who’s this young man? | 这个男孩是谁? |
[1:27:44] | I’m the cleaner, sir. | 大人 我是这的清洁工 |
[1:27:46] | Who’s he to you? | 他是你的什么人? |
[1:27:47] | Never seen him before. | 我不认识他 |
[1:27:49] | I usually come in later, you know, do the dishes when they’re all gone. | 我通常晚点过来 等他们都走了 我就把盘子给刷了 |
[1:27:54] | Is that the truth? | 你说的是实话吗? |
[1:27:55] | Yes, sir. I’d never lie to a Blackleg. | 是 大人 我从不对黑甲兵撒谎的 |
[1:27:59] | Good boy. | 真是个好孩子 |
[1:28:03] | So you don’t know him? | 你确实不认识他 对吧? |
[1:28:05] | No, sir. | 是的 大人 |
[1:28:09] | Then you wouldn’t mind if I cut his ears off? | 那如果我要把他的耳朵割下来 你应该不会介意吧 |
[1:28:11] | They’re not my ears. Do what you want with them. | 又不是我的耳朵 随便你啊 |
[1:28:26] | No! | 住手 |
[1:28:31] | Always wanted a boy. | 我一直想要个儿子 |
[1:28:33] | You bastard! | 你这个混蛋 |
[1:28:36] | Leave him alone! | 放开他 |
[1:28:39] | Now I repeat, | 现在我再问你一遍 |
[1:28:41] | where’s your friend? | 你的同党在哪里? |
[1:28:46] | Let him go. | 放开他 |
[1:28:50] | Let him go. | 放开他 |
[1:28:55] | Take the boy and… | 把他带走 |
[1:28:57] | No! | 不 |
[1:29:00] | No! | 不 |
[1:29:20] | Crush the Resistance tonight! | 反叛分子格杀勿论 |
[1:29:36] | Archers! | 弓箭手准备 |
[1:32:09] | Let me show you what your uncle will do | 让我告诉你 你的叔叔沃蒂根会做什么 |
[1:32:18] | if you do not accept this sword. | 如果你不接受这柄剑 |
[1:32:30] | Only you can prevent this. | 只有你才能阻止他 |
[1:32:36] | He must be met | 你要拿着圣剑 |
[1:32:38] | where sword meets tower. | 去那座高塔 跟他决一死战 |
[1:32:44] | Trust the Mage. | 仰仗法师对你的帮助 |
[1:32:48] | Take it. | 拿起王者之剑 |
[1:33:36] | Apparently you have something to tell me. | 听说你想告诉我一些事 |
[1:33:54] | I suppose you wanna know what happened to me. | 我还以为你会问我发生了什么事呢 |
[1:33:55] | I don’t wanna push you, but… | 我不想逼你 但是 |
[1:33:58] | George? | 乔治? |
[1:33:59] | Riots are spreading. | 叛乱活动四处蔓延 |
[1:34:01] | Not just in Londinium. Across the whole country. | 不仅仅是在伦底纽姆 蔓延到整个国家 |
[1:34:04] | People are fighting for you. | 人们在以你的名义而战 |
[1:34:06] | If there was ever a chance, it’s now. | 没有比现在更好的机会了 |
[1:34:08] | It’s not going to last. | 机会稍纵即逝 |
[1:34:09] | But, like he said, we’re not going to push you. | 但是 他刚刚也说了 我们不会逼你 |
[1:34:13] | I’m ready. | 我已经准备好了 |
[1:34:16] | We’re gonna take the castle. | 我们要去进攻他的大本营城堡 |
[1:34:19] | And we’re going in the front door. | 而且 我们要从正门攻进去 |
[1:34:23] | George, I need you to go to Londinium, gather the lads. | 乔治 我要你去一趟伦底纽姆 召集人手 |
[1:34:28] | Where’s the Mage? | 法师在哪? |
[1:34:30] | She’s back at the cave. | 她回山洞去了 |
[1:34:32] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:34:33] | Now, when you say we’re going to take the castle, what does that mean? | 刚才你说我们要去进攻他的大本营 你具体想干什么 |
[1:34:40] | I thought you said you weren’t gonna push me. | 你之前不是说你不会逼我的吗 |
[1:34:44] | Come on, lads. Chop, chop. | 伙计们 傻站在那干啥 我们走啊 |
[1:35:03] | Blue! | 布鲁 |
[1:35:07] | Blue! | 布鲁 |
[1:35:10] | – Blue! – Hello! | – 布鲁 – 你们好 |
[1:35:14] | You took your time getting here. | 你们回来的可真慢啊 |
[1:35:22] | I’m not gonna hear the end of this from my wife. | 我不想听到我老婆抱怨我 |
[1:35:25] | It was my turn to cook tonight. | 这次轮到我做饭 |
[1:35:28] | I’ve been sent by His Majesty to deliver a message. | 陛下派我来给你们带个口信 |
[1:35:36] | Let’s think… | 让我想想 |
[1:35:40] | “Be at the castle before dark” | 天黑之前赶到城堡 |
[1:35:43] | “if you wanna see the girl and the boy” | 要不然那女孩和那孩子 |
[1:35:48] | “alive.” | 就没命喽 |
[1:35:50] | I would love to stay and chat, | 我也想坐下来跟你们喝喝酒聊聊天 |
[1:35:52] | but you do understand the situation | 但你们也知道这种情形 |
[1:35:55] | between me and my wife. | 我老婆特别爱唠叨 |
[1:36:03] | Anything that you do to me | 你们若是敢动我一根汗毛 |
[1:36:08] | will be repaid 10 times in kind. | 我们都会十倍奉还 |
[1:36:16] | Now, you’re a big man. | 你也算是贵族出身 |
[1:36:19] | Now, let’s see you move. | 让我看看下一步你们要怎么办 |
[1:36:32] | Evening. | 晚上见 |
[1:37:08] | So, where is he? | 亚瑟在哪? |
[1:37:10] | He’s a day’s ride from here. | 他在离这有一天的旅程的地方 |
[1:37:13] | As soon as she’s safe, he will come. | 确定了她安全以后 他才会过来 |
[1:37:15] | He poses no threat to you without the sword. | 没有剑 他就不能对你造成威胁 |
[1:37:19] | Tomorrow. | 告诉他 明天必须赶到 |
[1:37:21] | I don’t have to remind you of what will happen if he doesn’t come. | 相信你也知道 要是他不来的话 |
[1:37:26] | I’ll start with the little boy. | 那个小男孩会有怎样的下场 |
[1:37:29] | Now, take the girl and go. | 带上这个女人 走吧 |
[1:37:39] | This venom will induce that which is hidden from you. | 这种蛇毒能让你看见隐藏的东西 |
[1:37:43] | It will show you things you do not want to see. | 能让你看见一些你不想看见的东西 |
[1:37:47] | But you’ll need its protection. | 但这对你来说很有用 |
[1:37:49] | Hold my hand. | 握住我的手 |
[1:37:59] | I don’t like snakes. | 我讨厌蛇 |
[1:38:01] | No one likes snakes. | 大家都讨厌蛇 |
[1:38:10] | Stay with me. | 握住我的手 |
[1:38:16] | Stay with me. | 握住我的手 |
[1:38:23] | You will feel it for a few hours. | 药效会持续几个小时 |
[1:40:03] | That’s far enough. | 不用往前了 |
[1:40:07] | Let’s get this done quickly, shall we? | 让我们了结这一切吧 |
[1:40:10] | Put him on his knees. | 让他跪下 |
[1:40:13] | Put him on his knees! | 让他跪下 |
[1:41:46] | Go, go, go! | 拿起武器 |
[1:42:09] | You know the price. | 你知道你要付出怎样的代价的 |
[1:42:24] | Father, what’s happening? | 爸爸 发生什么事了 |
[1:42:26] | Leave. | 你们两个出去 |
[1:42:34] | Why is there blood on your face? | 你脸上的血是怎么回事? |
[1:42:40] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[1:42:49] | Father, you’re scaring me. | 爸爸 你这样把我吓坏了 |
[1:42:57] | I love you very much. | 我真的很爱你 |
[1:43:36] | Come on! | 冲啊 |
[1:43:43] | Charge! | 冲啊 |
[1:47:19] | You have won, | 你赢了 |
[1:47:22] | nephew. | 侄子 |
[1:47:34] | You have won. | 看上去你确实赢了 |
[1:47:44] | Now, play with me. | 但你还没有击败我 |
[1:48:48] | I think that sword belongs to me now. | 看来 这把剑要属于我了 |
[1:48:59] | Run, son! | 快跑 儿子 |
[1:49:12] | Brother… | 弟弟 |
[1:49:15] | I think that sword belongs to me now. | 看来 这把剑要属于我了 |
[1:49:19] | Whatever price you pay, | 你所付出的代价 |
[1:49:21] | it will be more than you know. | 远超你所得到的一切 |
[1:49:29] | You don’t need to run anymore. | 儿子 你不需要再逃跑了 |
[1:49:36] | You don’t need to look away. | 你不需要再逃避自己的过去了 |
[1:49:50] | The sword is yours, son. | 圣剑归你了 |
[1:49:54] | Take it. | 拿起它 |
[1:50:28] | You wanted to know what gave me such drive? | 你之前问我 是什么撑起了我的野心 |
[1:50:36] | It was you. | 是你 |
[1:50:44] | You put me in that brothel. | 是你害在妓院里长大 |
[1:50:54] | You cut me on the streets. | 是你害得我我流落街头 |
[1:51:04] | I am here now because of you. | 我之所以会有今天 都是因为你 |
[1:52:04] | You | 你 |
[1:52:06] | created me. | 造就了我 |
[1:52:32] | And, for that, | 为此 |
[1:52:34] | I bless you. | 我向你致敬 |
[1:52:39] | You make sense of the devil. | 你让我知道什么是魔鬼 |
[1:54:10] | Nock! | 拉弓 |
[1:54:14] | Light! | 点火 |
[1:54:20] | Ready! | 准备 |
[1:54:25] | Loose! | 放箭 |
[1:54:49] | While I understand there’s been a change | 我知道虽然贵国的 |
[1:54:51] | in the leadership of this nation, | 国君有所更替 |
[1:54:54] | I am confident that you will still honor the agreement | 但我相信您仍然会遵守前任国君 |
[1:54:56] | made by your predecessor and my king. | 同我国国君达成的协议 |
[1:55:01] | We expect to leave here with 10,000 young men as agreed. | 根据协议 我们要运走一万名年轻男子 |
[1:55:05] | Yeah, I don’t think so, mate. | 伙计 这事我不同意 |
[1:55:07] | Excuse me? | 您说什么? |
[1:55:11] | I said, “I don’t think so, mate.” | 我刚刚说 这事我不同意 |
[1:55:16] | We’ve been wondering what you were doing in here. | 我们在这干啥来着? |
[1:55:20] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[1:55:23] | What is it? | 这是啥? |
[1:55:25] | Yes, what is it? | 对啊 这是什么? |
[1:55:26] | A carousel? Giant wheel of cheese? | 这是一块放圆形奶酪的大转盘? |
[1:55:29] | What are you supposed to do with it? | 你准备拿这玩意干啥? |
[1:55:30] | I know. | 我懂了 |
[1:55:32] | It’s a dance floor. | 这是个舞池 |
[1:55:33] | And once you finish it, how are you supposed to get to the middle? | 等把它修好了 我们要怎么把它运到舞厅中间 |
[1:55:37] | But how did you get it through the door? | 我们要怎么把它搬过去 |
[1:55:39] | Did you carry it in? Or did you roll it in? | 是抬着走还是滚着走? |
[1:55:41] | May I remind you, | 我想提醒一下 |
[1:55:43] | a fleet of 3,000 longships controlling the seas, surrounding your island. | 我们有三千艘作战船只 掌控着贵国周边海域的制海权 |
[1:55:48] | It would be unwise to displease my king. | 这个时候得罪我恐怕王不太明智 |
[1:55:52] | I’m sorry. | 那真是不好意思了 |
[1:55:56] | George, Wet Stick, Percy, on your knees. | 乔治 湿棍子 珀西 请行跪拜礼 |
[1:56:01] | Sir Bedivere, if you would? | 贝德维尔爵士 有劳你主持仪式了 |
[1:56:05] | I’m prepared to extend the deadline by a week. | 我可以给贵国宽限一周的时间 |
[1:56:08] | No. | 不行 |
[1:56:10] | I mean, I’m sorry. | 我说 对不起了 |
[1:56:11] | You’ve made a mistake. | 别搞错了 |
[1:56:13] | You’re no longer dealing with the man you previously met. | 和你们打交道的已经不是以前那个人了 |
[1:56:18] | You are addressing England | 你现在面对的是整个英格兰 |
[1:56:23] | and all the subjects under her king’s protection. | 我代表的是全英格兰的人民 |
[1:56:27] | Arise, Sir George. | 起身 乔治爵士 |
[1:56:29] | So you have a choice. | 现在你最好 |
[1:56:31] | You can now kneel to England… | 向全英格兰人民行跪拜礼 |
[1:56:35] | Arise, Sir Tristan. | 起身 特里斯坦爵士 |
[1:56:37] | …or I’ll step off this throne, | 要不然我就不客气了 |
[1:56:40] | and you can deal with me as the man you previously met. | 去跟这些你们见过的人 联络感情 |
[1:56:45] | Arise, Sir Percival. | 起身 珀西瓦尔爵士 |
[1:56:50] | And we can see how that goes. | 我们可以看看会有怎样的后果 |
[1:56:58] | Sir William, | 威廉爵士 |
[1:57:01] | if you would? | 你来主持我的仪式吧 |
[1:57:04] | It would be my honor. | 荣幸之至 |
[1:57:30] | Well, now that’s out the way, | 这不挺好的吗 起身 |
[1:57:32] | let’s eat. | 大家坐 |
[1:57:37] | Why have enemies, | 既然能当朋友 |
[1:57:39] | when you can have friends? | 又何必树敌呢 |
[1:57:46] | Arise, my king. | 起身 陛下 |
[1:58:01] | King Arthur. | 亚瑟王 |
[1:58:09] | It’s a table. | 这是张圆桌 |
[1:58:12] | You sit at it. | 我们可以围坐在圆桌边 |
[1:58:37] | Long live the King! Long live the King! | 吾王万岁 吾王万岁 |