Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Kick-Ass(海扁王)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Kick-Ass(海扁王)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:海扁王
英文名称:Kick-Ass
年代:2010

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:27] Guardian of the universe protecting us against the forces of evil. 宇宙守护神 保护我们远离邪恶
[00:31] He can catch a bullet. Halt a speeding train. 他能徒手抓住子弹 拦住疾速的火车
[00:34] And leap tall buildings in a single bound. 轻轻一跳就能飞跃高楼
[00:36] – Up in the sky! – Is it a bird? Is it a plane? -在天上 -是鸟 还是飞机
[00:38] A mailman by day. The city’s guardian by night. 白天只是一名邮差 晚上却化身超级英雄
[00:42] Defending the citizens of New York from the forces of evil. 保卫纽约市民免受邪恶滋扰
[00:45] The world has been protected by a group of extraordinary men and women… 一群超乎常人的英雄们
[00:48] …who have dedicated themselves to fighting crime. 致力于与犯罪作斗争 保护这个世界
[00:50] Mysterious traveller from another dimension. 另一个世界的神秘来客
[00:52] He has powers far beyond the capabilities of mere earthlings. 他的力量远远超出了人类
[01:07] I always wondered why nobody did it before me. 我总是奇怪 为什么在我之前没人尝试过
[01:12] I mean, all those comic books, movies, TVshows. 想想看 在那些漫画 电影 电视剧里
[01:16] You’d think that one eccentric loner would have made himself a costume. 你以为只有真正怪癖宅人才会给自己做一身超人装
[01:22] I mean, is everyday life really so exciting? 我是说 日常生活真这么激动人心吗
[01:25] Are schools and offices so thrilling… 学校和公司生活真这么惊心动魄
[01:27] …that I’m the only one who ever fantasized about this? 以至于只有我才去幻想这些吗
[01:31] Come on, be honest with yourself. 得了吧 坦白说
[01:34] At some point in our lives we all wanted to be a superhero. 每个人心中 都想成为一个超级英雄
[01:54] That’s not me, by the way. 顺便 这可不是我
[01:57] That’s some Armenian guy with a history of mental health problems. 而是某个有精神病的亚美尼亚人
[02:01] Who am I? 我是何人
[02:03] I’m Kick-Ass. 我是”海扁王”
[02:15] That’s me… back before any of this crazy shit happened. 这才是我 当时这些破事还没发生
[02:19] I guess I was the last person you’d expect to become a superhero. 我大概是那种最不像超级英雄的人了
[02:24] I’m not saying there was anything wrong with me… 不是说我有什么不正常
[02:27] …but there’s nothing special, either. 而是再正常不过了
[02:30] – Asshole! – I wasn’t into sports. -混球 -我体育不好
[02:32] I wasn’t a mathlete or a hard core gamer. 数学不好 也不擅长打游戏
[02:36] I didn’t have a piercing or an eating disorder, 我身上没穿过环 也没厌食症
[02:39] or 3000 friends on MySpace. MySpace上好友也不多
[02:41] My only superpower was being invisible to girls. 我唯一的超能力就是能让女生们忽视我
[02:46] And out of my friends, man, I wasn’t even the funny one. 就算在朋友里 我也不是最会搞笑的
[02:50] Like most people my age, I just existed. 和大多数我的同龄人一样 我再普通不过了
[03:04] Good morning, class. 同学们 早上好
[03:05] Please open your books to act two, scene two. 请打开书本 翻到第二幕 第二场
[03:10] Kick in my bedroom door and you’ll probably find me watching TV… 要是你闯进我卧室 多半会发现我在看电视
[03:14] …or talking to my friend todd on skype. 要不就是在Skype上跟我朋友陶德聊天
[03:16] – You watching ‘family guy’? – No. -你看《恶搞之家》吗 -不看
[03:18] Me neither. Turn on nippleslip. com. It’s good. 我也不看 去看巨乳网 很赞的
[03:26] Or jerking off, mostly to my english teacher. 要不就是在打手枪 通常是意淫我的英文老师
[03:30] Dave Lizewski. Don’t think I haven’t noticed you looking at my tits. 戴夫·莱泽斯基 别以为我没发现你盯着我的胸看
[03:37] Oh, I want your hands all over me, Dave. Please. 来吧 戴夫 快来爱抚我吧
[03:43] Sure, a lot of what got me through the average school day… 当然 平凡无奇的学校日子
[03:45] …was making deposits in the whac koff warehouse for later. 只有靠打打灰机来打发
[03:49] Though, to be honest, it didn’t take much to set me off. 但说实话 我的兴奋点比较低
[03:54] I swear, when my hormones balance out… 我发誓 一旦我的荷尔蒙恢复正常
[03:57] …shares in kleenex are gonna take a dive, man. 就用不着耗费这么多纸巾了 伙计
[04:03] Dave Lizewski. Shouldn’t you be looking at ‘Hamlet’ right now? 戴夫·莱泽斯基 专心看你的《哈姆雷特》
[04:07] Yes, mrs Zane. 好的 赞恩女士
[04:11] Sorry. 抱歉
[04:13] But don’t get me wrong. I like girls my own age, too. 别误会 我也喜欢同龄女生
[04:17] – Especially Katie Deauxma. – Hey, gorgeous. -特别是凯蒂·多玛 -你好 美人儿
[04:21] Hey. 你好
[04:26] Oh… no. 哦不
[04:28] You meant Erika. 你是指艾丽卡吧
[04:31] I know. I knew that. I was just kidding. 我知道 我只是在开玩笑
[04:35] Okay, cool. 好吧 不好笑
[04:37] Oh my god. 我的天
[04:42] Hey, look, I’m Todd’s mom. 看 这是陶德的老妈
[04:47] That’s funny. This is your dad. 真好笑 这是你老爸
[04:49] No, that’s still my mom, actually. 不 那还是我妈
[04:54] Oh, the fuck! 我操
[04:56] I was just a regular guy. 我只是个普通人
[04:58] No radioactive spiders, no refugee status from a doomed alien world. 没被蜘蛛咬过 也不是流亡地球的外星人[蜘蛛侠和超人]
[05:03] You know what? Todd said they do still make count Chocula. 陶德说”巧古拉伯爵”[一种麦片]还没停产
[05:06] They just don’t sell it at the store any more. 只是超市里不卖了而已
[05:10] My mother was killed by an aneurism in the kitchen. 我老妈得了动脉瘤 死在了厨房里
[05:13] As opposed to a gunman in the alley. 而不是在小巷子里被人枪杀[蝙蝠侠]
[05:16] So if you were hoping for any… 所以要是你指望有以下的桥段
[05:17] I will avenge you, mother! 我会为你报仇 母亲大人
[05:20] …you’re out of luck. 你会失望的
[05:22] In the 18 months since my mother died… 我妈去世十八个月之后
[05:24] …the only epiphany I had was realising that life just goes on. 我唯一的顿悟就是 生活还得继续
[05:28] Did they change the bee’s face? 包装上的蜜蜂形象变了吗
[05:31] No. 没有
[05:40] How come nobody’s ever tried to be a superhero? 怎么从来没人试着做个超级英雄
[05:43] Boy, I dunno. Probably because it’s fucking impossible, dipshit. 我不知道 大概是因为根本不可能吧 笨蛋
[05:46] What, putting on a mask and helping people, how’s that impossible? 戴上面具 助人为乐 这有什么不可能
[05:49] That’s not superhero, though. 那又不算是超级英雄
[05:51] Super’s like being stronger than everybody and flying and shit. 所谓超级 就要上天入地 比其他人都强
[05:54] That’s just hero. 你那最多只是英雄
[05:55] No, it’s not even hero. It’s just fucking psycho. 不 连英雄都不算 只能算是疯子
[05:59] Hello? Bruce Wayne? He didn’t have any powers. 那蝙蝠侠呢 他又没超能力
[06:02] Yes, but he had all the expensive shit that doesn’t exist. 对 但他有一身根本造不出来的牛逼装备
[06:04] I thought you meant how come nobody does it in real life? 你是问现实生活 现实生活中没有这套
[06:06] Yeah, Todd, that’s what I meant. 没错 陶德 我就是这个意思
[06:08] Dude, if anybody did it in real life they’d get their ass kicked. 老兄 要是现实生活中真有人这么做 不被海扁才怪
[06:11] – They’d be dead in, like, a day. – A day. -估计撑不过一天就挂了 -没错
[06:13] Yeah, okay, I’m not saying they should do it. 好吧 我不是说要有人这么做
[06:15] I just can’t figure out why nobody does. 我只是很费解 为什么没人尝试
[06:17] Seriously, out of all the millions of people who love superheroes, 说真的 有那么多人喜欢超级英雄
[06:21] You’d think one would give it a try. 难道就没人想去尝试吗
[06:24] Jesus, guys, does it not bug you? 天啊 难道你们不困惑吗
[06:26] Why thousands of people wanna be Paris 为什么成千上万的人挖空心思
[06:27] Hilton and nobody wants to be spiderman? 想成为帕丽斯·希尔顿 却没人想当蜘蛛侠
[06:29] Yeah, what’s with that? She has, like, no tits at all. 对呀 为啥呢 她的胸那么小 跟没有一样
[06:32] Maybe it’s a porn tape. He doesn’t have a porn tape. 估计是因为她的性爱自拍吧 蜘蛛侠没拍过
[06:35] You guys never saw ‘One Night in Spiderman’? 你们难道没看过《与蜘蛛侠的一夜风流》[A片]
[06:39] Oooh, guess who? 猜猜谁来了
[06:44] Is it me or do you kinda feel sorry for chris D’Amico? 你们谁跟我一样 觉得克里斯·达米科很可怜
[06:48] Must be terrible to have a rich dad and everything you want. 老爸那么有钱 永远要啥有啥 真是糟透了
[06:51] I wish you wouldn’t have said anything 真希望你啥都没说
[06:52] Cos I feel like I’m gonna start crying… 我都要哭出来了
[06:54] The fact that he’s always on his own. 事实上 他总是独来独往
[06:59] We should, like, talk to him. 我们应该跟他聊聊
[07:01] See if he wants to hang out with us. 看看他愿不愿意跟我们一块玩
[07:03] Oh, I didn’t say we should talk to him, I just… 我不是说就去搭个讪而已
[07:05] Think about it. Come on, it’d be awesome. 想想看 有他这样的朋友该多牛逼
[07:07] If he was our friend, no one would ever fuck with us again. 看谁还敢来找我们的麻烦
[07:10] Go on then, Todd. 那你去吧 陶德
[07:11] – You wanna go talk to him? – No, no, no. No. -你想和他聊聊吗 -不不不
[07:12] No, you wanna go talk to him? I can move. 为什么 你想和他聊 我可以让个位置
[07:13] – Dave, Dave should go. – Dave should go. -应该让戴夫去 -对 应该让戴夫去
[07:16] – Why? – Dave, you should totally go. -为什么 -戴夫 是该让你去
[07:18] – You’re a dick. – Don’t be afraid, dave. -损友 -不要怕 戴夫
[07:20] You’re a pussy. 你们真怂
[07:29] Fuck off! 滚开
[07:36] – Did you spray anything over there? – I think I might have shat my pants. -你刚才是不是吓死了 -我都快尿裤子了
[07:44] If that guy spoke to me like that I would have kicked his ass. 要是换了我 肯定海扁他一顿
[07:46] Todd, when have you ever kicked anyone’s ass? 算了吧 你什么时候跟人动过手
[07:48] Whatever, man. I would have just gone for his knees. 不管怎样 我可以偷袭他膝盖
[07:50] Well, you’re not making sense. 你说得没道理
[07:52] Well, what I’m saying is the superior force of batman’s batarang 我是说蝙蝠镖的强大威力
[07:54] would undoubtedly penetrate the joker’s force field, 肯定能穿透小丑的动力场
[07:56] Leaving him totally vulnerable to the… 这样他就完全无力抵抗…
[07:58] – All right, and then… but, you know… – Whoa, whoa, whoa pussy patrol. -好吧 但是… -那俩娘娘腔又来了
[08:01] Phones. Money. 手机 钱 交出来
[08:02] Dude, not again, come on. 不是吧 大哥 又来
[08:06] Phone. 还有手机
[08:07] I don’t have one someone else jacked it last week. 我没手机 上星期被人抢了
[08:09] – Pussy. – Give me the bag. -废物 -袋子给我
[08:12] – It’s just comics. – Yo, you wanna get cut? -里面都是漫画书 -少废话 想挨刀子吗
[08:25] Look at this asshole just watching. 你瞧这混蛋 就那么干看着
[08:32] Come on, be honest with yourself. 得了吧 说实话
[08:36] Would you do anything differently? 要是你 你又能怎样
[08:40] We see someone in trouble and we wish we could help, 当你看见别人陷于危难 你想要伸出援手
[08:43] But we don’t. 可你就是做不到
[08:49] The world I lived in… Heroes only existed in comic books. 在我生活的这个世界 英雄只存在于漫画里
[08:54] I guess that would have been okay if bad guys were make-believe, too. 要是坏蛋也一样 那其实也没什么
[08:59] But they’re not. 可是坏蛋不一样
[09:02] Frankie, I’m telling you, man, I swear I’m not making this up. 阿弗 我发誓我没胡编
[09:05] This fucking guy comes out of nowhere. 那个王八蛋 不知道从哪儿冒出来
[09:09] Kicks our asses and steals all the coke. 海扁了我们一顿 把可卡因都抢光了
[09:12] – The guy that looks like batman? – I didn’t say he looked like batman. -那家伙像蝙蝠侠吗 -我什么时候说蝙蝠侠了
[09:16] You did Tre, you said the guy looked like batman. 你说了 崔 你说那家伙像蝙蝠侠
[09:19] – He said like a mask and stuff. – And a cape. -他说对方带了面具啥的 -还有斗篷
[09:21] Yeah, like batman. 那就是蝙蝠侠嘛
[09:22] I didn’t say “like batman”. I never said “batman”. 我没说像蝙蝠侠 我压根没提过蝙蝠侠
[09:25] Okay. 好吧
[09:27] Let me tell you the problem I got with that, Tre. 我来告诉你问题出在哪 崔
[09:30] Our mole with the Russians tells things a little different. 我们在俄国佬那边的卧底说法有点不一样
[09:35] According to him, you sold him my coke and you took the money. 据他所说 是你卖了我的毒品还私吞了这笔钱
[09:39] That’s a fucking lie! 那是他妈的胡扯
[09:41] I can’t believe that you would believe this shit from a fucking Russian, 难以置信 你居然相信俄国佬胡扯的屁话
[09:45] Man! 伙计
[09:46] Let me see, Tre, what’s more likely, huh? 崔 咱倒是分析下 哪种说法更可信
[09:49] That you’re a greedy little 要么是你这个利欲熏心的小王八蛋
[09:51] Cock-sucker or all my coke was stolen by superman? 要么是超人大驾光临抢走了我的毒品
[09:54] – Batman. – I never said batman! -是蝙蝠侠 -我没说是蝙蝠侠
[09:56] Enough! 够了
[10:00] My son is waiting to go to the movies and I ain’t gonna disappoint him. 我儿子还在等我带他去看电影 我不想扫他兴
[10:07] Joe, you’re in charge. 乔 这事你看着办
[10:09] That’s gotta be the worst fucking excuse I ever heard, Tre. 这是我这辈子听过最烂的借口 崔
[10:20] Sorry you had to wait, buddy. 抱歉让你久等了 儿子
[10:22] the movie is starting in 10 minutes. 电影再过十分钟就要开场了
[10:23] It’s okay, we’re cool. 这有什么
[10:25] We’re only gonna miss the trailers. 大不了错过预告片
[10:27] Yeah, but I wanna get some popcorn. 对 可是我还想买点爆米花
[10:29] When we get in there, get chris some popcorn. Okay? 到了之后给克里斯买点爆米花 知道吗
[10:33] What d’you wanna drink? 想喝点什么
[10:34] – You want a pepsi? – Yeah, that’s fine. -百事可乐吗 -行
[10:35] Get him a pepsi and I’ll have an icee. Mixed. 给他买罐百事可乐 我来杯思乐冰 混合口味的
[10:40] Like when they mix the red one and the blue one. 就是那种红加蓝的[樱桃加蓝莓]
[10:44] And a pack of twizzlers. 再来包扭扭糖
[11:07] The comic books had it wrong. 漫画书里说得不对
[11:09] It didn’t take a trauma or cosmic 想成为超级英雄并不需要经历创伤
[11:12] rays or a power ring to make a superhero. 宇宙射线或者能量戒指
[11:16] Just the perfect combination of optimism and naivety. 只需要一点点乐观 再加一点点天真
[11:54] You are fucking awesome. 你帅毙了
[11:59] Come on then, bring it on! 来吧 放马过来
[12:28] – Daddy, I’m scared. – Come on, mindy. Honey. -爸爸 我害怕 -来吧 敏蒂 宝贝儿
[12:31] Be a big girl now. There’s nothing to be afraid of. 你都这么大了 没什么好怕的
[12:35] – Is it gonna hurt bad? – Oh, child. -会很痛吗 -孩子
[12:38] Only for a second, sugar. 一下子就好了 小宝贝
[12:40] A handgun bullet travels at more than… 手枪子弹的速度会超过
[12:43] – 700 miles an hour. – 700 miles an hour. -每小时七百码 -对
[12:45] So at close range, like this, 所以在这样的距离
[12:47] The force is gonna take you off your feet for sure… 冲力肯定会让你腾空而起
[12:50] …but it’s really no more painful than a punch in the chest. 但是不会比当胸一拳更疼
[12:53] I hate getting punched in the chest. 我讨厌被当胸一拳
[12:56] You’re gonna be fine, baby doll. 你会没事的 小宝贝
[13:06] How was that? Not so bad. 感觉如何 也不是很疼吧
[13:08] Kinda fun, huh? Now you know how it feels. 挺好玩的吧 现在你知道这种感觉了
[13:12] You won’t be scared when some junkie asshole pulls a glock. 下回你再见到有人掏出一把格洛克 就不会害怕了
[13:15] – I wouldn’t have been scared anyways. – That’s my girl. -我什么时候怕过 -这才是我的宝贝女儿
[13:18] All right, up you get. Come on. 好了 起来吧
[13:20] Two more rounds and then home. 再来两回 我们就回家
[13:22] – Again? – Uh-huh. -还来啊 -对啊
[13:25] Only if we can go by the bowling alley on the way back. 那回去的时候得带我去保龄球馆
[13:28] – The bowling alley? – Yeah. And ice-cream after. -保龄球馆 -对 然后再来点冰淇淋
[13:34] Okay. Two more rounds. No wincing… 行 再来两轮 不准躲不准叫
[13:39] …no whining, and you got yourself a deal, young lady. 咱们就成交 小家伙
[13:42] Yeah! I’m gonna get a hot fudge sundae. 我要份奶油巧克力圣代
[13:45] Good call, baby doll. 好品位 宝贝儿
[13:51] So, have you thought about what you might want for your birthday? 你还想要点什么生日礼物
[13:55] Can I get a puppy? 我能要只小狗吗
[13:58] – You wanna get a dog? – Yeah, a cuddly fluffy one. -你想要只狗吗 -对 毛茸茸的那种
[14:01] And a bratz moviestar makeover sasha. 再要个影星版的街头美少女莎雪娃娃
[14:09] I’m just fucking with you, daddy. 我耍你的 老爸
[14:11] Look, I’ll have a benchmade model-42 butterfly knife. 我想要把蝴蝶牌的四十二型蝴蝶刀
[14:14] Oh, child. You always knock me for a loop. 宝贝儿 你总是吓我一跳
[14:18] – You know what? – What? -你猜怎着 -怎么
[14:19] – I’m gonna get you two. – Two? -我给你买两把 -真的
[14:22] One balisong. Two balisong. That’s what you get. 两把蝴蝶刀 全都给你
[14:43] The glass of fashion and the mould of form. [出自哈姆雷特]风流的宝镜 人伦的雅范
[14:46] – The observed of all observers, – Quite, quite down! -举世注目的中心 -安静
[14:50] And I, of ladies most deject and wretched… 这样无可挽回地殒落
[14:59] I’ll be honest, 说句老实话
[15:01] There wasn’t a whole lot of crime-fighting in those first few weeks. 刚开始那几周我打击罪犯的机会并不多
[15:05] But even so, my new vocation kept me plenty busy. 即便如此 我的新生活也够忙的
[15:13] Shit. 见鬼
[15:14] I called it preparation. 我管这叫预备期
[15:20] But if you called it fantasizing, it would have been hard to argue. 但你要说我这是在做白日梦 我也没法反驳
[15:25] All I knew was I’d never felt so good about myself. 我只知道 我的自我感觉从没有这么好过
[15:45] Fuck! 操
[15:48] Okay, maybe I was still in the beta testing phase. 好吧 大概我还处于基础调试期
[15:51] But it was a start. 但这仅仅是个开始
[16:10] What the fuck are you looking at? 你他妈看什么呢
[16:13] – Nothing. – Get the fuck out of here! -没什么 -快他妈给我滚
[16:20] Like every serial killer already knew, 每个连环杀手都明白
[16:22] Eventually fantasizing just doesn’t do it for you any more. 总有一天幻想将无法再满足你的需要
[16:26] It was time to engage. 是时候付诸行动了
[16:30] Hurry up, man. 快点 伙计
[16:35] What the fuck…? 我操 这搞什么
[16:45] The fuck you looking at? 你他妈看什么呢
[16:48] I said what the fuck are you looking at? 我问你 你他妈看什么呢
[16:55] Two cheap shit losers screwing with a car… 两个垃圾人渣在撬一辆汽车
[16:58] …that someone probably worked their ass off to pay for. 要知道那可是人家拼死拼活挣来的
[17:02] – Say what? – Leave it be, man. -你说啥 -别管他了 伙计
[17:06] This motherfucker’s obviously high. 这傻逼肯定是磕多了
[17:09] I’m not high. 我没嗑药
[17:10] I just think it sucks you guys think you can do what you want. 我只是觉得你们不能为所欲为
[17:15] Just walk away from the car and we can forget about this. 远离那辆车 我就当这事没发生过
[17:20] You’re crazy, man. 你疯了吧 哥们
[17:23] Fuck this shit. 打死丫的
[17:38] – Shit. – Let’s get out of here. -操 -快跑
[18:22] I came round long enough to beg the 我求了医生半天
[18:24] Medic not to tell anybody about the costume. 让他别跟其他人说我的装扮
[18:27] He promised he wouldn’t. 他答应了
[18:30] All I knew was my dad was gonna kill me. 我只知道我老爸一定会杀了我
[18:48] Why can’t I have a gun? I’m a security guard. 为什么我没枪 我是保安啊
[18:51] You’re a doorman now. You don’t get a gun no more. 你现在就是个看门的 不会再有枪了
[18:53] I look like a putz. 我看起来真衰
[18:55] You look sharp. All them buttons. Do your job, open the fucking door. 挺好的 看这钮扣多帅 干你该干的 快他妈开门
[19:02] Have a nice day. 祝您愉快
[19:31] – Good morning, Frank. – Hey, Joe, how you doing? -早上好 弗兰克 -早 乔 你好吗
[19:34] Great. 很好
[19:35] – Want some coffee? – Maybe later. -来点咖啡吗 -待会吧
[19:38] – Morning, Ange. – Morning. -早上好 安吉 -早
[19:39] – Chris. – Morning, Joe. -克里斯 -早 乔
[19:42] Frank, we got a thing. 弗兰克 我有事找你
[19:46] It’s a big thing, Frank. 是件大事 弗兰克
[19:51] Okay. 行
[19:53] – Sorry, hon. – Do what you gotta do. -失陪了 -忙你的事去吧
[20:01] – Chris, where do you think you’re going? – I gotta talk to dad. -克里斯 你要去干嘛 -我要跟老爸谈一下
[20:03] Christopher. 克里斯多夫
[20:05] Frank, honey. 亲爱的 弗兰克
[20:09] Where do you think you’re going? 你跟着来干嘛
[20:10] I don’t mind you talking business. I was just gonna sit quietly. 爸 我不介意你在我面前谈生意 我可以就这么听着
[20:14] I should probably start learning this stuff anyway. 我也该开始学点东西了
[20:17] Hey, go finish your oatmeal. 回去吃你的饭
[20:19] God-dammit, I’m gonna be 18 in 8 months, for christ sakes. 该死 我还有八个月就成年了
[20:26] Take a seat. 坐下来吧
[20:30] So what’s the problem? 出什么事了
[20:31] Our Russian says that tre just sold him another 5 k’s at half price. 俄罗斯佬说崔以半价又卖给他们五公斤
[20:36] – Which Tre? Tre Tre? – Right. Dead Tre. -哪一个崔 就是那个崔吗 -对 死了的崔
[20:40] So now I’m getting fucked in the ass by a ghost? 这么说我他妈地被鬼给阴了一把咯
[20:42] Or tre was telling the truth. 不然就是崔没说谎
[20:44] What, this is my choice? I gotta believe in ghosts or superheroes? 啥 我沦落至此了吗 不是相信鬼就是相信超级英雄
[20:50] Not the part about the superhero, Frankie. 不关超级英雄的事 阿弗
[20:52] Just that he might have really been gaffled by somebody. 可能只是有人抢了他的货
[20:59] I think we better invite our russian over for a friendly chat. 我想是时候 请俄国佬来谈一谈了
[21:05] See what’s really going on. 看看到底怎么回事
[21:23] Hey, early birdie. You beat me to it. 宝贝儿 起得真早 败给你了
[21:26] I wanted to get you breakfast this morning. 我本来还想着给你做早餐呢
[21:28] Happy birthday, sweetheart. 生日快乐 宝贝儿
[21:32] Check this out. 拆开看看吧
[21:42] Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you. 太谢谢你了
[21:44] Oh my gosh! Dad. 我的天啊 老爸
[21:50] Wow. Watch, dad. 真酷 老爸
[21:53] Okay, pop quiz. What’s the proper name for one of those? 好了 突击测验 你知道这把刀的来历吗
[21:57] Balisong. It’s Filipino. Ask me another. 原产自菲律宾的蝴蝶刀 换一个问问
[21:59] Excellent, good. 非常棒
[22:01] The AR15 was a lighter… AR15半自动步枪
[22:03] …smaller calibre version of what design? 是哪一种枪的口径缩小版
[22:07] Eugene Stoner’s AR10. Now give me a hard one. 尤金·斯通纳生产的AR-10 来道有难度的吧
[22:10] The name of… 吴宇森的…
[22:13] …John Woo’s first full-length feature? 第一部故事长片是什么
[22:17] ‘Tie Han Rou Qing’. ‘The Young Dragons’. 《铁汉柔情》
[22:19] Daddy, look. 老爸 快看
[22:21] Hey, come on, you’re not looking. 快看啊 你怎么都不看
[22:26] The point is some fucker is killing our guys. 居然有人干掉了我们的人
[22:30] And until we find out who that is, 你们这群白痴还坐着干嘛
[22:31] I don’t wanna see any of you bitches sitting around on your asses, 快他妈把他给我找出来
[22:34] All right?! 听到了吗
[22:34] What the fuck d’you… 真他妈…
[22:36] Hello. 喂
[22:38] Hey, Joe, yeah. 乔 你好
[22:40] No, he’s just training right now. One second. 他正在练拳 等一下
[22:44] Dad. Phone. 爸 电话
[22:48] Dad, the phone’s for you. 爸 你的电话
[22:50] – Who is it? – It’s joe. -谁 -是乔
[22:56] What’s the problem? 有什么事
[22:57] Yeah, Frank… 弗兰克
[22:57] Turns out we ain’t got the vice here no more. 俺们以后用不着老虎钳了
[22:59] – Really? – Uh-uh. -是吗 -嗯哼
[23:01] But we do got a brand new industrial 但我们这次有了新技术
[23:03] Microwave -they use it for treating the lumber. 微波炉 用来处理木材的
[23:05] Well, that is neat. 这不错 够干净
[23:08] I think you must be confusing me with someone who 你知不知道你要干什么
[23:09] Gives a shit about the fucking lumber! 别管什么烂鬼木材
[23:11] – Yeah, o-okay. All right, frank. – Now quit bugging me and -好的 我知道了 -别跟我唧唧歪歪了
[23:13] All right, I’m sorry. I’m sorry, okay? I… 好吧 我错了 行了吗
[23:14] Get the fucking rest of the information. 他妈的赶快把消息套出来
[23:15] All right, okay. 知道了
[23:18] Right, come on, go ahead. 来 动手吧
[23:20] Hey, look, the guys tell me he’s Tre Fernandez. 那人说他叫崔·费尔南德斯
[23:22] What do I know, huh? 我又不知道
[23:24] – Shut up. – Now you say Fernandez is dead. -闭嘴 -你又说费尔南德斯已经死了
[23:25] – Okay, he lie. – Get inside. Shut up. -他在撒谎 -闭嘴 给我进去
[23:27] – He lie about… – Fucking mamaluke… -他撒谎 -真他妈见鬼
[23:32] This work like a regular microwave? 这玩意跟普通的微波炉一样吗
[23:34] Fuck do I know? We’re not making a hungry man dinner. Just turn it on. 我知道个屁啊 又不是要把他煮了吃 打开就好
[23:41] Here we go. 开始了
[23:42] Okay, I wanna know who sold you our coke. 快说 谁把我们的可卡因卖给你的
[23:46] And don’t tell me somebody who’s dead this time. 不要再拿个死人来糊弄我
[23:52] Can he hear you? I don’t think he can hear you. 他听得到吗 我觉得他听不到
[23:57] I said who really sold you our coke? 到底是谁卖给你我们的可卡因
[24:04] Who sold… 到底是谁
[24:07] …you… our… coke? 卖给你我们的可卡因
[24:13] Oh, shit! shit! 我操
[24:21] This is awesome! 酷毙了
[24:22] I look like fricking wolverine. 我简直就像金刚狼一样
[24:25] You still have that metal detector at your school? 你们学校还有金属检测器吗[金刚狼体内都是超级金属]
[24:28] Yeah. It’s gonna have a meltdown. 对 测出来吓死他们
[24:33] Dave, I need to ask you something. 戴夫 我要问你点事情
[24:37] Okay. 问吧
[24:38] The police report. They found you naked. 警察的报告说 发现你时 你没穿衣服
[24:41] You said you didn’t remember why. 你也什么都不记得了
[24:45] The muggers, they didn’t… 那些劫匪 他们有没有…
[24:48] What? 什么
[24:51] No. Jesus. No, I… I wasn’t even… 不 老天 不是那样的 我甚至…
[24:57] In the ambulance they threw my clothes away because of the blood. 在救护车上时 因为都是血 所以医生把我的衣服脱了
[25:01] Okay, okay. 好吧
[25:09] Seemed like no time at all before I was back on my feet. 没过多久 我就回到了学校
[25:11] – Dave’s what? – Keep it down. -戴夫怎么了 -小声点
[25:15] Apart from some messed-up nerve endings, 除了颜面尽失
[25:17] The doctors fixed me up pretty good. 我痊愈得还算不错
[25:20] – Did you feel that? – No. -痛吗 -不痛
[25:22] You’re like fucking Jason Bourne or something, man. That owns. 你就像杰森·伯恩一样[谍影重重主角] 酷
[25:25] – How about that? – No, Marty. -这样呢 -别这样 小马
[25:27] Give it a fucking rest. 别烦我了好吗
[25:29] I’ve only been back like half a day and 我刚回来半天
[25:30] You’re already making me kinda miss the hospital. 就被你们搞得想回医院去了
[25:32] He’s right. I’m sorry. I’m acting totally childish. 好吧 对不起 我太孩子气了
[25:35] – Stop with the fork. – Watch this. -别这样 -看好
[25:49] Hey. 你好
[25:53] Dave, hey. 戴夫 你好
[25:55] Oh, hey. 你好
[25:58] How are you? You look better. 你怎样 看起来好多了
[26:01] I’m good. Yeah, much better. 我没事 现在好多了
[26:04] You’re into comic books, aren’t you? 你喜欢看漫画书吧
[26:07] Well, me and Erika sometimes hang out after school 艾丽卡和我放学后有时会去漫画商店逛逛
[26:09] At this really great store -atomic comics. 那家原子漫画店很赞
[26:12] They make the best white chocolate milk-a-latte. 那边的白巧克力拿铁很赞
[26:15] Yeah? 是吗
[26:18] I could buy you one sometime if you need someone to talk to. 要是你想找人聊聊 我能请你喝一杯
[26:26] – Sure. Thank you. – Okay. -当然 谢谢 -好吧
[26:28] Sweet. Well, I’ll see you later. 赞 回头见
[26:34] – Did you see that? – Yeah? -你们看到没 -嗯
[26:35] Katie Deauxma just offered to buy me coffee. 凯蒂居然要请我喝咖啡
[26:38] Yeah. You know, I really don’t think that’s what it looks like. 好吧 这绝不是你想象的那样
[26:40] – What are you talking about? – The point is… -你说什么 -问题是
[26:43] …Katie’s all about the lame ducks. 凯蒂只是同情弱势群体
[26:46] What’s this got to do with me? 这和我有什么关系
[26:48] I’ve been trying to figure out how to tell you this. 我在想怎么告诉你好
[26:51] – There’s a rumour going around… – Right. -最近学校里有流言说 -对
[26:53] – …that you… – What? -说你是… -啥
[26:55] – …are gay. – Gay?! -同性恋 -啥?!
[26:57] – What kind of rumour’s that? – Well, getting mugged and… -怎么会有这种流言 -你被抢劫了
[27:00] – You guys have been mugged. – I know, but… -你们都被抢劫过啊 -对 但是…
[27:02] …we didn’t get beat up and have all our clothes taken off. 你被狂扁一顿 还被扒光衣服
[27:05] It’s not even true. The medic threw my clothes away. 才不是那样 是医护人员把我的衣服脱掉的
[27:09] Don’t worry about it. Rumours don’t mean shit. 别在意了 只是流言而已
[27:11] We know the truth. 我们知道你不是的
[27:12] Right? 对吧
[27:13] – Yeah. – Yeah. -是啊 -就是嘛
[27:13] Who knows, this might even get you laid. 谁知道呢 搞不好你能把她搞定
[27:16] No, not if she thinks he’s gay, Todd. You fucking retard. 她如果以为他是基佬就没戏 陶德 你个白痴
[27:19] – That’s really fucking helping me! – I’m just being honest. -多谢你泼冷水 小马 -我只是实话实说
[27:26] I was getting back to my old self. 我又回到了老样子
[27:28] I should have quit, of course… 也许我应该放弃
[27:31] …but you can’t just re-programme yourself… 但人不能说重来就重来
[27:33] …what you want, who you are, your purpose in life. 你是谁 想要什么 人生目标
[27:37] No, I’m just standing around. 不 我只是路过
[27:40] No, I’m not! 才不是
[27:42] – It is what it is. – How about that, huh? -就是这样而已 -尝到厉害了吧
[27:46] Oh, yeah. Didn’t see that, did you? 你怕了吧
[27:49] Think it’s best that you just walk away. 你最好赶快滚蛋
[27:51] Well maybe you shouldn’t do that. 你最好别这么干
[27:53] What? Huh? 啥
[27:54] Are you looking at me? 你看什么看
[27:54] Well, this is my business. 这事我管定了
[28:08] Me? My hardware was fixed now. 我吗 我已经重生
[28:11] I was back and running Kick-Ass version 2.0. 海扁王升级版重新登场
[28:24] Excuse me. Have you seen this cat? 不好意思 你见过这只猫吗
[28:27] No? Okay, thank you. 没有吗 好吧 谢谢
[28:29] Excuse me, ma’am, have you seen this cat? 打搅下 夫人 你见过这只猫吗
[28:34] I’m sorry, did you see this cat? 不好意思 你见过这只猫吗
[28:37] No? Okay. 没有吗 好吧
[29:00] Oh, great! 太好了
[29:03] Here, kitty. Here, mr Bitey. 猫咪 过来
[29:11] Come on. No, no, no, no, no. 哦不 别这样
[29:13] No, no, no. Mr Bitey, come on. 不 咬咬猫先生 过来
[29:15] Back here. Come on, let’s get you home. Come on. 回来 我带你回家
[29:31] Fuck you, mr Bitey! 滚你的 臭猫
[29:36] Oh, god, I’m so sorry, man. 天 哥们 不好意思
[29:38] You fucking… 你他妈…
[29:44] Thanks, freak. 多谢 怪胎
[29:48] – Leave him alone. – Fuck off, it’s none of your business. -放开他 -滚开 关你屁事
[29:55] Yes it is. 管定了
[30:24] Hey, call 911! 快报警
[30:32] Hey, there’s a dude dressed like a superhero fighting a bunch of guys. 有个穿得像超级英雄的人 在外面跟一群人打起来了
[30:40] It’s fucking awesome! 真是酷毙了
[31:10] Leave him alone! 放开他
[31:17] Give it up, man. Just walk away. 放弃吧 赶快滚蛋
[31:21] No, never. 绝不
[31:24] What the fuck is wrong with you? You’d rather die for some piece of shit.. 你他妈脑子烧坏了吗 你又不认识他
[31:28] …that you don’t even fucking know? 你愿意为他而死吗
[31:30] You 3 assholes laying into 1 guy while everybody else watches. 你们当着那么多人三打一
[31:35] And you wanna know what’s wrong with me?! 到底是谁脑子有病
[31:40] Yeah, I’d rather die. So bring it on! 没错 我宁愿死 放马过来
[31:48] You’re fucking crazy, kid. 妈的 你这小子真的疯了
[31:56] Thank you. 谢谢
[31:58] What?! 什么
[32:00] Thank you. 谢谢你
[32:05] That fucking rocked. Who are you? 这真是帅呆了 你是谁
[32:10] I’m Kick-Ass. 我是海扁王
[32:16] Dude, you gotta check this shit out. 老兄 你一定要看看这个
[32:18] What is it? 什么东西
[32:20] And coming up after the hour. 一小时后
[32:22] A costume vigilante has become the latest internet phenomenon… 一位蒙面正义使者红遍各大网站
[32:25] After a Hamilton park resident filmed the man’s remarkable intervention… 汉密尔顿公园的一位居民 拍下了他的英雄壮举
[32:30] – This is awesome. – Fuck, yeah! -酷毙了 -可不是
[32:32] Welcome to this special edition of eye on New York. 欢迎收看纽约特别视点
[32:35] How far would you go to help your fellow man? 你愿意付出多少代价 去帮助身边的人
[32:38] This colourful individual has been all over the news… 这位身着异服的人 路见不平对抗黑帮
[32:41] …after a video of his intervention of street gang violence… 各大新闻已经纷纷报道
[32:45] …became the most watched clip on the internet. 同时也成为点击率最高的网络视频
[32:48] You 3 assholes laying into 1 guy… 你们当着那么多人…
[32:51] MySpace…38 friends. 我的MySpace上只有38个好友
[32:55] Kick Ass’s MySpace…16,000 and counting. 而海扁王的MySpace上已经有一万六千多好友
[32:58] This thing was going crazy and I was loving it. 实在太疯狂了 我就爱这种感觉
[33:01] And finally, we want to know who is this man. 我们迫切想知道这个人到底是谁
[33:05] Does anyone have any idea who this wetsuit crusader is? 谁有任何关于这位潜水服英雄的线索
[33:09] He must be someone’s son, someone’s brother, 他一定就在我们的身边
[33:12] Someone’s next door neighbour. 我们身边的普通人
[33:13] Holy shit. What happened? 我的妈呀 怎么回事
[33:15] What happened? This guy happened. 就是这家伙
[33:19] It’s a great day for america, everybody. 诸位 这是美国史上的伟大一天
[33:23] Everybody’s favourite superhero right now. Kick-Ass, right? 现在大家都爱上了这位超级英雄 海扁王
[33:27] Yeah! 没错
[33:30] I like Kick-Ass. His costume is crappy. 我爱海扁王 他的装扮太疯狂了
[33:34] He looks like a transvestite… 看着像个异装癖
[33:36] You know what? everyone likes Kick-Ass. 大家都爱海扁王
[33:39] Did you see the clip? He was actually pretty good. 你看那视频了吗 他还真有两下子
[33:41] Good at getting his ass kicked. 我看他被扁得真惨
[33:44] He should call himself ass-kick instead. 他还不如叫挨扁王呢
[33:47] That doesn’t even make sense. 你真无聊
[33:52] That guy’s gonna end up dead, that’s what I think. 我觉得这家伙一定死得很惨
[33:54] Are you serious? The guy owns. 真的吗 我觉得他酷毙了
[33:56] I’d e-mail his site if I had a problem worth fixing. 我都想发邮件让他帮我解决麻烦
[33:59] I got 100 guys can fix a problem, you’d hire some putz in pantyhose? 我有一百号人能帮你 你居然找个紧身裤男
[34:04] I wouldn’t wanna get in the way of your ‘business’ where I’m not wanted. 但问题是你从来不让我参与你的生意
[34:07] I know you have mistaken me for Kick-Ass, but I am not Kick-Ass. 我想你们猜我就是海扁王 可惜我不是
[34:16] 伙计 抱歉 我现在太忙了 回见 消息发送成功
[34:30] So you don’t actually read comics? 其实你不看漫画吧
[34:32] I just started. 我刚开始感兴趣
[34:34] I got recommended some like Scott Pilgrim and Shojo Beat, 有人给我推荐了一些
[34:37] That kinda thing. 比如《歪小子斯科特》之类
[34:38] I’m not really into the whole superhero thing, though. 可我对超级英雄还是不太感冒
[34:42] So I guess you’re not gonna line up for that new Kick-Ass comic, then? 我想你应该不会喜欢海扁王吧
[34:46] I guess not. But I was seriously thinking of mailing his site. 是不喜欢 但我真想过给他发邮件
[34:50] I mean, I could really use some help from a guy like that right now. 我是说 我真的有事想求他帮忙
[34:53] Help? really? What with? 是吗 什么事要他帮忙
[34:56] You know I volunteer at the needle exchange? 你也知道我在针头交换处做义工[为防止艾滋病]
[34:59] No, I didn’t. 不 我不知道
[35:00] Well, there’s this one guy, Rasul. I felt so sorry for him and… 那儿有个叫拉苏尔的人 我觉得他很可怜
[35:04] …the more I found out about his upbringing and stuff, I just… 知道他的抚恤金之类的事后 我就更加…
[35:10] Wow, that’s weird. I’m usually the one playing therapist. 奇怪了 通常是我安慰别人的
[35:16] Can I make a confession? 我能对你坦白吗
[35:19] Ever since I was little I’ve always wanted a friend… 从很小的时候 我就一直希望能有一个
[35:24] …like you. 像你这样的朋友
[35:26] Is it okay to say that? That’s not homophobic, is it? 这样说行吗 其实我不讨厌同性恋
[35:31] I mean, I don’t think you’re all the same or anything. 当然 我觉得你还是和我们不一样
[35:43] Of course not, no. 我当然不介意
[35:46] Thank you. 谢谢你
[35:52] I don’t know if I was everything Katie dreamed her gay bff would be… 我不知道凯蒂想要啥样的同性恋知己
[35:56] …but I tried my best. 不过我会尽力的
[35:58] More importantly, I talked her into mailing Kick-Ass. 更重要的是 我说服她给海扁王发了邮件
[36:03] Long story short, this particular lame duck of hers… 长话短说 她的那个可怜巴巴的朋友
[36:07] …turned out to be more of a lame cobra. 如今成了一条地头蛇
[36:10] She didn’t want the money back she’d given him… 她不需要他还钱
[36:12] …or an apology for the black eye he’d given her. 也不接受他对自己施暴的道歉
[36:16] She just wanted him to get that they were through and leave her alone. 她只想让他明白他们毫无瓜葛了
[36:20] And let’s be real, no other request could have given me more pleasure. 说真的 我十分乐意为此效劳
[36:41] Who the fuck are you supposed to be? The green condom? 你他妈是什么东西 蔬菜套套吗
[36:45] You know it ain’t halloween for another few months, kid? 小鬼 离万圣节还有几个月呢
[36:48] I’m here to see Rasul. 我是来找拉苏尔的
[36:52] Who the fuck are you? 你谁啊
[36:54] I’m Ki… I’m a friend of Katie’s. 我是海…我是凯蒂的朋友
[37:02] Kids nowadays in their tights. 现在的小屁孩都这副德行
[37:19] So, which one of you guys is Rasul? 那个 你们谁是拉苏尔啊
[37:29] I’m Rasul. Can’t you tell by my big titties? 我就是拉苏尔 认不出我的大胸吗
[37:36] What is this? Trick or treat or something? 你谁呀 玩万圣节把戏吗
[37:40] Fuck. Now I’m dead. 见鬼 我死了
[37:43] I’ve a message for Rasul about Katie Deauxma. 我给拉苏尔带个信 关于凯蒂·多玛的事
[37:50] Katie? 凯蒂
[37:51] Oh, you’re Rasul? 这么说 你是拉苏尔咯
[37:53] Okay. You gotta stay away from Katie now. It’s over. 你得离凯蒂远一点 都结束了
[37:57] So if you just leave her alone everything will be fine. 别再纠缠她了 一切都会相安无事
[38:01] What? 说什么呢
[38:04] Yo, kid. Who the hell are you? 小鬼 你以为你是谁啊
[38:07] And what is this? 你这什么行头
[38:09] I’m Kick-Ass. Look me up. 我是海扁王 别小看我
[38:12] And this is me giving you a message. Leave Katie alone. 就是我在给你传话 别再缠着凯蒂
[38:29] Or what? 不然怎样
[38:34] Or… I’ll come back… 不然 我就会回来
[38:38] …and break your fucking legs. 打断你的贱腿
[38:45] I’m right here now, baby. 我不逃也不躲 来吧
[38:50] Fuck! 我操
[38:57] Hold him. 抓住他
[39:06] You are so fucking dead, man. 你他妈死定了 小子
[39:23] Okay, you cunts. Let’s see what you can do now. 好了 婊子们 让姑奶奶瞧瞧你们的能耐
[39:27] Eeny, meeny… 一二三四五
[39:29] …miny, mo. 上山打老虎
[39:52] What the fuck?! 搞什么
[40:21] Hey, I got one of those. 我也有一把哟
[40:41] Come on. 来吧
[40:43] So you wanna play. 这么说你想玩咯
[41:01] What the fuck? 搞毛
[41:05] Oh, dude, that is one gay-looking taser. 老兄 居然用电击枪 太娘了吧
[41:11] Relax, we’re on the same team. 别紧张 我们是一伙的
[41:15] Hey, get up. 起来吧
[41:22] Now, hit girl, we always keep our backs where? 超杀女 永远别忘记 背要朝向哪儿
[41:27] To the wall, daddy, I know. It won’t happen again. 朝向墙 爸爸 我知道 下不为例
[41:32] – Nice shot, by the way. – Thank you. -对了 枪法真准 -谢谢
[41:52] Let’s go. 我们走吧
[41:55] Hey, asshole, you can’t use the front door now. 傻子 不能走前门
[42:13] Wait, wait, wait. 等一下
[42:15] What? 什么
[42:17] Who are you? 你是谁
[42:19] Me? 我吗
[42:21] I’m Hit Girl. 我是超杀女
[42:24] Big Daddy. 那是大老爸
[42:33] Come on. 快来
[42:39] Come on! 过来呀
[43:17] Hit girl and Big Daddy. 超杀女和大老爸
[43:19] They were the real deal. 他们才是真英雄
[43:23] Me? 而我呢
[43:25] I was just a stupid dick in a wetsuit. 就一个穿潜水服的傻帽
[43:43] What is this? What am I looking at here? 这是什么 这到底是什么
[43:46] It was Sal’s phone. They found it in his hand. 是萨尔的手机 在他手里发现的
[43:49] He must have taken that right before he died. 应该是他在死前拍下
[43:52] I know this sounds fucked-up, Frankie, but that guy in the picture… 我知道这很扯淡 阿弗 但是那照片里的家伙
[43:56] …I think it’s that superhero nut job from the TV. 应该就是电视上的那个超级英雄
[44:00] Who? 谁
[44:02] Kick-Ass? 海扁王
[44:04] One guy? 就他一个人
[44:06] Hold on, you’re telling me one guy killed 8 of my men tonight? 等等 你是说 他一人一晚上杀了我的八个人
[44:14] 8 at Sal’s place. 4 at that kid Rasul’s. 萨尔那儿的八个 拉苏尔那边是四个
[44:19] We have no merchandise on the street at all? 那我们街上的生意都砸了吗
[44:21] Right. 对
[44:25] – One guy? – I think. -真的就他一个吗 -我觉得是
[44:28] If you’re right, we’ll look like the biggest pussies in new york. 如果这是真的 那我们岂不成了纽约最大的冤大头
[44:32] What do you want me to do? 您有何吩咐
[44:35] I want Kick-Ass’s fucking head on a stick, and I want it now. 我要你马上给我送上那傻逼海扁王的人头
[44:49] I didn’t say anything to anyone, I swear. 我发誓 我没对任何人说过
[44:51] Good move, Ass… Kick. Let’s keep it that way. 不错嘛 挨扁王 继续保持
[44:57] You know what this is? 认识这玩意吧
[44:59] It’s all the cartridge crap that comes 这是你的娘们电击枪
[45:01] Out of your gay little taser when you fire it. 留下来的弹夹
[45:03] You do know the police could have traced 你该知道警察发现后
[45:05] This right back to you if they’d found it? 会立刻展开追查吧
[45:07] But lucky for you… I picked it up. 算你走运 我捡起来了
[45:11] Thank you. 谢谢
[45:13] Let’s call it insurance. Makes it easier for us to take your word. 保险起见还是我们拿着吧 也好让我们信任你
[45:17] See, we like you, but we don’t trust you. 听着 我们喜欢你 但是不信任你
[45:22] Don’t take it personal. We don’t trust anybody. 对事不对人 我们谁都不信
[45:24] I re-routed your IP address. 我变更了你的IP地址
[45:27] Finding you was way too easy. 不然他们能轻易找到你
[45:31] Oh, shit. Shit, I hadn’t thought. My god. 该死 我怎么没想到 天啊
[45:35] I, I owe you. 我欠你们的
[45:38] I’m thinking of shutting my site down anyway. 我正打算关闭我的网站
[45:41] Quitting. I mean, this is… it’s fucking insane. 我是说我不干了 这太疯狂了
[45:46] I’m in way over my head. 真是超出我的想像
[45:48] It’s a shame. You have potential. 真可惜 你很有潜质
[45:50] Your call. But you know we’re around if you need us. 由你决定 如有需要 我们一直在你身边
[45:55] How do I get a hold of you? 我怎么联系你们
[45:57] You just contact the mayor’s office. 你只需联系市长办公室
[45:58] He has a special signal he shines in the sky. 他会向天空投射信号
[46:01] In the shape of a giant cock. 是个巨大老二的形状
[46:04] You need us, put on your website you’re on vacation. We’ll find you. 需要我们的话 就在网站上写”度假中” 我们会找到你
[46:07] Hit girl, back to headquarters. 超杀女 返回总部
[46:11] Sweet dreams. 好梦
[46:19] I need you to get rid of Kick-Ass. 我要你做掉海扁王
[46:21] – Yo. Whoa, whoa, whoa. What’s up? – What’s up? -怎么了 -什么怎么了
[46:24] Kick-Ass is killing my men, gigante, that’s what’s up. 海扁王在毁掉我的生意 希甘特
[46:27] My condolences, Frank. 我很遗憾 弗兰克
[46:29] But I’m afraid I can’t help you on this one. 但这次恐怕我帮不了你
[46:33] – Little bit outside my jurisdiction. – Outside your jurisdiction? -这有点超出我的职权范围了 -你说什么
[46:37] You’re a fucking cop and he’s breaking the law. 你他妈的不是警察吗 他这是在干违法勾当
[46:39] That’s so inside it’s ball-deep in your jurisdiction’s ass. 这事不该你管他妈的该谁管
[46:42] Listen to me. 听我说
[46:43] The cops pay me to nail the bad guys. You pay me not to. 我拿工资抓坏人 你则贿赂我不要抓坏人
[46:47] – Everything else is in the grey area. – Fuck you very much. Just do it. -其它都是灰色地带的事 -滚你妈的 照做就是
[46:51] Okay. 明白吗
[46:53] Un-fucking-believable. 真他妈难以置信
[46:56] Where’s Cody? He’s late. 柯迪人呢 他迟到了
[46:59] Thank you, Cody. We appreciate your co-operation. 谢谢 柯迪 感谢你的合作
[47:03] Let me out now? 能放我走了吗
[47:05] I gave you all them names and addresses. 我把名字和地址都给你们了
[47:08] Hey, I won’t say nothing to nobody. 我不会和任何人说的
[47:09] You and your crazy midget friend can go bash whoever you want. 你和你的矮个朋友去随心所欲打击邪恶吧
[47:12] Hey, come on. 拜托
[47:13] Hey, I know some very bad people up town. Really nasty individuals. 我认识一些城里的坏蛋 坏到极点了
[47:16] Let me go. Hey, come on. 放我走吧 求你了
[47:18] Hey, hey, don’t do this. You don’t need to do this. Come on. 别这样 你们别这样 求你了
[47:22] Please. Hey. 求你们了
[47:25] Come on, no, no… 拜托 不要
[47:29] No, no, no! come on, please! 不要 求求你们
[47:32] Hey, you’re crazy. Please! 你们疯了
[47:46] What a douche. 真是个废渣
[48:01] You have done self tan before, right? 你之前也涂过护肤霜吧
[48:04] Yeah, like, I do it all the time. 没错 家常便饭
[48:08] Murder, superheroes breaking into my bedroom. 谋杀 超级英雄夜闯卧室
[48:11] My life had turned into some fucked-up dream I couldn’t wake up from. 我的生活完全成了个扯淡而醒不来的梦
[48:16] Even the good parts were totally surreal. 就连这美好的一刻也是那么梦幻
[48:19] Oh, hey, I read those old Ditko Spidermans you gave me. 我看了你给我的《蜘蛛侠》故事
[48:22] They’re actually pretty good. 真的非常不错
[48:25] Yeah, they are. 当然啦
[48:28] And it’s been a whole week since I’ve heard from Rasul. 而且拉苏尔有一星期没找我了
[48:33] That’s great. 那真是太好了
[49:30] Once upon a time there were 2 supercops called Daddy and Marcus… 很久以前 有两个超级警察 老爸和马库斯
[49:35] …who were very good at getting bad guys. 他们非常擅于惩奸除恶
[49:39] Frank D’Amico was the baddest guy of them all… 弗兰克·达米科是个罪大恶极的恶棍
[49:42] …and he came up with a plan to get rid of daddy. 他想出了一个陷害老爸的招数
[49:49] Being framed as a drug dealer was the 对老爸来说 被陷害为一个毒贩
[49:52] Worst thing that could have happened to daddy. 是最糟糕不过的事情
[49:57] Prison was not his natural habitat. 监狱不该是他的栖息之地
[50:00] He was very upset. 他非常沮丧
[50:06] With daddy in prison, his pregnant wife was all alone… 老爸入狱后 他那怀有身孕的妻子孤身一人
[50:11] …and could not cope. 无法接受这一事实
[50:15] But all clouds have a silver lining and out of her death… 但就在她死后 柳暗花明又一村
[50:23] …Mindy was born. 敏蒂降生了
[50:26] Marcus became the child’s guardian… 马库斯成了孩子的监护人
[50:28] …and daddy started a plan of his very own. 而老爸则着手于他的计划
[50:34] 5 years later he left prison, and he was ready. 5年后 他出狱了 已经蓄势待发
[50:42] Now it was time for Mindy to get ready, too. 现在 该敏蒂整装就绪了
[50:53] How did you find me, Marcus? 你是怎么找到我的 马库斯
[50:55] One of us is still a cop, remember? 忘了吗 我还是警察
[51:07] Is this how you brainwashed Mindy? 你就是这样对敏蒂洗脑的吗
[51:09] You say brainwashed, I say made it into a game. 你觉得是洗脑 我觉得是场游戏
[51:11] You call this playing, Damon? 你觉得这很好玩吗 达蒙
[51:13] Vigilante justice. Mass murder. Come on, partner. 私自执法 肆意屠杀 得了 拍档
[51:19] So where is she? 她在哪儿
[51:21] – She’s safe. – Can I see her? -她很安全 -我能见见她吗
[51:24] I miss her. 我很想她
[51:27] I miss you both. 我很想你们
[51:30] I appreciate your concern, but you need to go now. 谢谢你的关心 但你该走了
[51:40] I should warn you, that asshole Gigante is looking for Kick-Ass. 我得提醒你 希甘特那混蛋在找海扁王
[51:43] He got something to do with you, Damon? 你们和他有牵连吗 达蒙
[51:45] You started some kind of fucked-up superhero club? 你是不是组成了什么超级英雄团队
[51:49] – Never heard of him. – Okay. Heads up, all right? -从没听过他 -好吧 小心点 好吗
[51:52] You keep carrying on like you been carrying on, 你要是这么继续下去
[51:54] It’s only a matter of time before Gigante is looking for you. 希甘特盯上你也只是时间问题而已
[51:57] He’s been on D’Amico’s payroll ever since you passed up the opportunity. 自从你拒绝了之后 他就一直为达米科做事
[52:02] You know I’m not gonna stop. 你知道我不会罢手的
[52:05] Not until D’Amico and his whole damn operation… 直到达米科和他的组织粉碎殆尽
[52:09] …are burnt to ashes and buried. 入土成灰
[52:15] It ain’t gonna bring her back, damon. 你就不该把她卷进来 达蒙
[52:18] This is not the life for Mindy. 这不该是敏蒂的生活
[52:23] You owe that kid a childhood. 你欠她一个童年
[52:26] I’ll tell you who owes her a childhood. 我告诉你是谁欠了她的童年
[52:29] Frank D’Amico! 弗兰克·达米科
[52:50] Holy shit. 我靠
[52:54] I don’t fucking believe it. 真他妈难以置信
[52:59] Follow him, round the corner. 跟着他 转弯
[53:02] Not too fast. 别太快
[53:07] What’s with the high-fives? 他居然还和路人击掌
[53:09] I’ll give you a motherfucking high-five. 等我给你来上一拳
[53:12] High-fiving bullshit. Keep going, keep going. 狠狠地一拳 要你好看 跟上去
[53:16] Not too close. 别太近
[53:23] He’s going in the alley. 他进了小巷
[53:25] He’s going in the alley. 进到小巷里去了
[53:27] Okay, when I tell you, stop the car. Ready? 我叫你停车就停车 好吗
[53:35] Hey, Kick-Ass. 喂 海扁王
[53:37] How you doing? 你好吗
[53:41] Kill my men, huh? Take my fucking coke! 你敢杀我的人 还偷我的货
[53:45] Whoa, whoa, whoa, boss. What are you doing? 老大 你在干什么
[53:47] Boss, come on, we gotta go, baby. 老大 我们得走了
[53:48] – Fucking scumbag! – Come on, let’s go. -傻逼废物 -快走吧
[53:49] Boss, come on, he’s had enough. 老大 别打了 你打够了
[53:51] Come on, Frank, he’s had enough. Come on. 走吧 弗兰克 他够惨了
[53:54] What the fuck are you looking at? Huh? 你他妈看什么看
[54:09] Come on, come on. Come on, let’s go. We gotta go. 好了 我们走吧
[54:12] Fuck. Shit. Damn. 日你妈的
[54:14] Come on, come on, get in. 上车吧
[54:22] He was so young. No-one should have to die that way. 他还那么年轻 怎么就这么死了
[54:26] I just can’t believe he’s dead, that’s all. 真不敢相信他已经死了
[54:30] Oh, I know. But, Katie… 我知道 但是 凯蒂…
[54:34] …guys like Rasul get mixed up in stuff and… 像拉苏尔这样的人 背景十分复杂
[54:38] No, I know, I know, but what if it was my fault? 我知道 但万一这是我的错呢
[54:41] What if Kick-Ass did it? I feel like I should call the cops or something. 如果这是海扁王做的呢 我觉得我该报警
[54:45] You’re talking crazy. There’s no way. 你说什么傻话 这不可能
[54:47] He probably didn’t even read your email yet. 估计他都没看过你的邮件
[54:50] Yeah. 也是
[54:50] You got nothing to worry about. 你没必要担心
[54:54] I’m so glad you’re here. I’m in such a mess. 我真庆幸你在这儿 我真是一团糟
[54:58] That’s okay. It’s not a problem. 没关系 这没什么
[55:01] You’re the best. 你最好了
[55:05] I hope it’s okay to say this, but… it so sucks that you’re gay. 希望你别介意 但是你要不是同性恋就好了
[55:13] I don’t fucking believe this. 这简直是鬼扯
[55:17] What kind of children’s enter-fuckingtainer is that? 哪门子小鬼会拿这种当消遣
[55:23] What kind of kid has a… 究竟是哪门子…
[55:24] …a spiderman party, sure, but a fucking Kick-Ass party? 开个蜘蛛侠派对也就算了 但搞个海扁王派对
[55:28] They selling paper plates and napkins at the store now? 他们在商店里卖纸巾和纸碟吗
[55:31] Frank, you’re scaring me. You’re losing it. 弗兰克 你吓到我了 你已经疯了
[55:34] Since when did you start getting your hands dirty again? And in public. 你居然在大庭广众下公开杀人
[55:37] Since when I asked you fucks to deliver me Kick-Ass and you don’t deliver, 就因为你没给我送来海扁王的首级
[55:40] That’s when. 就这原因
[55:40] Give me a break, it’s been a week. 给我点时间 才过了一周
[55:42] We got half the crew out doing petty crimes as bait. 我们有一半人出去犯事 就为了引他出来
[55:46] We’re busting our asses here. 忙得焦头烂额
[55:49] What the hell are you doing? 你到底在干嘛
[55:51] You’re back on the powder now as well? 你啥时又开始吸粉了
[55:53] Mommy, I want a Kick-Ass party. Dumb little fucks. 妈咪 我想开个海扁王派对 大惊小怪的傻子
[55:58] I know a way you can get him. 我知道抓到他的方法
[56:00] Shit! 见鬼
[56:01] Chris, how long you been there? 克里斯 你在外面多久了
[56:02] What the hell are you doing? Get the hell out. 你到底搞什么鬼 快滚
[56:04] – Do you wanna hear it or not? – Hear what? -你到底想不想听 -什么
[56:07] Okay, look. You’re a superhero and… 听着 如果你是个超级英雄
[56:10] …you can’t trust anyone because they’ll expose your secret identity… 你信不过任何人 因为他们会暴露你的秘密身份
[56:13] Comic books this kid reads, all fucking day long. 现在的孩子只会看漫画书
[56:16] The point is, there’s only one way a superhero can trust a stranger, and.. 问题是 只有一个办法能让超级英雄信任陌生人
[56:20] …I can be that stranger. You’ve just gotta give me a chance. 我可以做那个人 给我个机会
[56:23] I know I can do it. I just need a few things. 我能做到 就是需要些东西
[56:27] Like what? 什么东西
[56:30] I need these things. 就这些东西
[56:36] What, are you fucking kidding me? What the hell is this? 啥 你他妈开什么玩笑 这算什么鬼
[56:38] It’s, it’s everything I need. 这是我需要的一切
[56:40] And you might have to screw someone over like Louie, or something. 但你得牺牲一个人 比如说路易
[56:43] Louie? Oh, hey, Chris. Uhhuh. 为什么是路易 克里斯
[56:44] Or, or somebody. It doesn’t have to be Louie. 其他人也行 不一定要路易
[56:46] – Tony. – Tony. -托尼 -托尼
[56:48] Tony? 托尼吗
[56:49] – I hate tony. – Yeah, fuck Tony. He’s a scumbag. -我讨厌托尼 -对 托尼他就是个混球
[56:52] I swear, dad, if you let me do this, it’s gonna work. 我保证 老爸 要是你同意 一定会有用
[57:00] Tony. 那就托尼吧
[57:02] Tony Romita, one of america’s most wanted crime kingpins, 托尼·阿密特 全美头号通缉犯之一
[57:05] was arrested in Queens today… 今日在皇后区被捕
[57:07] …after a 911 call from someone claiming to be a superhero… 警方称报案人是个超级英雄
[57:10] So, how are things going with Katie? 你和凯蒂的事怎么样了
[57:13] Oh, just peachy. 还算顺利
[57:15] We had a sleepover and spent the whole night… 我们通宵未睡
[57:17] …watching the entire ‘Ugly Betty’ box set and did pedicures. 看完了《丑女贝蒂》 还做了足疗
[57:21] I’m telling you, the, the longer you wait, the worse it’s gonna get. 我告诉你 这事拖得越久越糟
[57:24] I know. I was gonna tell her. She seemed so happy. 我知道 我会告诉她的 只是她一直这么开心
[57:28] – I don’t know when’s the right time. – Well, now’s your chance. -找不到合适的时机 -你的机会来了
[57:32] – She didn’t see that, did she? – Hey, guys. -她没看到吧 -好啊 伙计们
[57:35] – Hi. – Hi, sweet. -好啊 -你好
[57:37] Did you watch the TV? The new superhero guy? 你们看电视新闻了吗 那个新超级英雄
[57:40] How cool is that? 多酷啊
[57:41] What? 什么新闻
[57:42] – Hey, look. – Could you turn it up, please? -看啊 -能把声音调大点吗
[57:44] Check this out. 看吧
[57:47] Far from being put off, this individual, who calls himself Red Mist… 不再袖手旁观 这位自称红旋风的人士
[57:51] …has decided to take crime fighting to a new level… 决定将打击犯罪提升到新的高度
[57:53] …as his actions last night proved. 他昨晚的行动证明了这一点
[57:55] – Red Mist, how do you see it? – Folks have had enough of living in fear.. -红旋风 你怎么看 -我觉得大家都受够了担惊受怕
[57:59] …and Kick-Ass proved that one individual can make a difference. 而海扁王证明了个人也可以成大事
[58:02] So if anyone out there needs help, I’ll be fighting crime 25/8. 如果有人需要帮助 我会全天候打击犯罪
[58:06] And I’m just one click away. Red Mist. Org. 只要点击红旋风网站就可以
[58:10] Can we turn that off now? 能关了吗
[58:12] What’s so special about that guy? 那家伙有什么神的
[58:14] He caught a drug dealer. Some most wanted guy. 他抓住了一个毒贩 是一级通缉犯
[58:17] – You saw him bring out a ton of stuff. – That’s pretty cool. -你看他把一大堆缴获的东西拿出来 -真酷
[58:21] Yeah, he’s got a way better costume than Kick-Ass, too. 对啊 比海扁王的装扮更酷
[58:23] – He’s got a cape. – Yeah. -他还穿了斗篷 -是啊
[58:25] Capes rock. 斗篷最赞了
[58:26] I’m kinda feeling the cape. Looks good. 我觉得斗篷不错 看着不赖
[58:29] What, better than Kick-Ass? 什么 你觉得那家伙比海扁王更好吗
[58:32] They’re both kinda hot. I just think Red Mist has a better body. 他俩都挺帅的 但我觉得红旋风的身材更好
[58:36] Don’t you think, Dave? 你觉得呢 戴夫
[58:39] Yeah, Dave, what do you think? Is that the… 是啊 戴夫
[58:41] …is he the kinda guy you’d go for, with the, all that leather? 你不就喜欢这种人吗 一身皮衣
[58:45] No, Marty, he’s not really my type. 不 小马 我不喜欢这一型
[59:21] 约个时间地点 咱出来聚聚吧 红旋风
[59:42] Kick-Ass. 海扁王
[59:45] Red Mist. 红旋风
[59:47] Oh, shit. Fuck me, that kinda hurt. 该死 真疼
[59:51] – Are you okay? – Yeah. No, I’m cool. -你没事吧 -我没事
[59:53] I can’t believe you’re here, man. Like, you’re my hero. 我不敢相信能见到本尊 老兄 你是我的大英雄
[59:57] You inspired me. No Kick-Ass, no Red Mist. Seriously. 你激励了我 说真的 没有海扁王就没有红旋风
[1:00:01] Wow. Hey, really? 是吗
[1:00:04] Straight up. And listen, if you… 一点不假 听着 如果你…
[1:00:06] …wanted me to be your sidekick or something… 要我做你助手啥的…
[1:00:10] You wanna be my sidekick? 你想做我助手吗
[1:00:11] Yeah, man. You and me together, we would own. 当然 你我联手 所向披靡
[1:00:16] You wanna go fight some crime? 你想去打击犯罪吗
[1:00:18] Oh, what you mean like right now? 你说现在吗
[1:00:20] Yeah, man. Come on, I got something I wanna show you. 是啊 来吧 我有东西给你看
[1:00:23] Er, I mean, like to be honest with you, 实话告诉你
[1:00:25] I only ever fight crime between like 9 and 2 weekdays. 我只在每周日晚九点到两点打击犯罪
[1:00:28] So I’m gonna need to get back pretty soon. 所以我们就快点完事
[1:00:35] Sweet. 赞
[1:00:38] – Is that yours? – Meet the Mist Mobilee. -这是你的吗 -见识下”云雾战车”吧
[1:00:50] Satnav got my iPhone so I can check the websites for emergencies 我的iPhone能自动导航 所以能边开车
[1:00:54] When we’re driving around. 边查看网站上的紧急情况
[1:00:56] Got a little bit of mood lighting right there. 还能来点灯光应应景
[1:00:59] Rear-view camera. No big deal. 有后视镜 没什么大不了
[1:01:01] Check this. You’re gonna fucking love this. 看看这个 包你爱不释手
[1:01:08] The mist. 雾来咯
[1:01:14] That’s right, we’re superheroes, love us. 没错 我们是超级英雄 爱戴我们吧
[1:01:21] – Smoke? – No. -抽烟吗 -不抽
[1:01:24] I feel a little weed takes the edge off things when I’m on patrol, 巡逻的时候 来点烟草能壮壮胆
[1:01:26] You know. 知道吗
[1:01:26] Going up against a crowd can get kinda scary, don’t you think? 面对一大堆人群 还真有点害怕 你觉得呢
[1:01:32] Something wrong? 怎么了
[1:01:35] You’re so not how I expected. 你和我想象的完全不同
[1:01:44] I got this e-mail from this chick. 我从一个女孩那儿收到一封邮件
[1:01:46] She said this guy’s been following her home from work. 说有人总在上下班时尾随她
[1:01:49] I got her address and stuff. You wanna check it out? 我有地址 想探探情况吗
[1:01:53] – Sure. Why not? – Cool. -好啊 何不呢 -酷
[1:02:02] So, we’re sitting there totally naked, right? 我们一丝不挂地坐在那里
[1:02:04] So I told her, “sit on my lap, 我告诉她 坐在我膝盖上
[1:02:05] We’ll talk about the first thing that comes up”. 我们再谈谈是啥玩意先出来
[1:02:17] – Yeah? – Just got the text. He’s on his way. -怎么 -刚收到短信 他在路上了
[1:02:21] He did very good. 很好
[1:02:23] – Don’t kill him till I get there. – Right. -在我到之前留他活口 -好
[1:02:31] Looks like reading all them comics paid off, huh? 看来钻研漫画终于有收获了吧
[1:02:34] Your boy did good, Frankie. 你儿子干得不错 阿弗
[1:02:39] He’s his father’s son. 虎父焉有犬子
[1:02:40] Come on now who do you 你你你你你以为
[1:02:42] Who do you who do you 你你你你你以为
[1:02:43] Who do you think you are? 你以为自己是谁
[1:02:48] Bless your soul 祈求上帝保佑你
[1:02:51] Oh… I forgot. 差点忘了
[1:03:01] I think you’re crazy 你一准是疯了
[1:03:05] I think you’re crazy 你一准是疯了
[1:03:10] I think you’re crazy 你一准是疯了
[1:03:14] Just like me 就如同我一样
[1:03:20] My heroes had the heart to lose their lives out on a limb 我的英雄啊 陷入孤立无援也在所不惜
[1:03:25] What the fuck?! 搞什么鬼
[1:03:30] Oh, shit. 我操
[1:03:33] – Hey, what are you doing? – There are people in there! -你要干什么 -里面还有人
[1:03:36] Yeah. Sh-shouldn’t we call the fire… 好吧 我们应该打电话报…
[1:03:40] Shit! 见鬼
[1:04:00] Mikey! 小迈
[1:04:03] Fuck. 我靠
[1:04:05] – Shit. Fuck. – Red Mist! -真他妈见鬼 -红旋风
[1:04:09] Red Mist! 红旋风
[1:04:19] Hey, man, can you hear me? 听得到吗
[1:04:25] Oh, jeez. 老天
[1:04:34] Red Mist! 红旋风
[1:04:36] Red Mist! Where the fuck are you?! 红旋风 你到底在哪里
[1:05:14] We gotta get the hell outta here. Dude, move your fucking ass! 我们得快逃出去 赶紧走
[1:05:37] Holy shit. 该死
[1:05:39] – Did you see those bodies? – Yeah, man. -你看到尸体了吗 -看到了
[1:05:45] – Why did you save the teddy? – What? -你干嘛救个泰迪熊 -啥
[1:05:48] I don’t know, man. Come on. 我也不知道 老兄 快走吧
[1:06:03] Come. 进来
[1:06:05] What the hell are you doing, Frank? 弗兰克 你他妈搞什么
[1:06:07] You know I can’t be here. What if somebody saw me? 我不能来这儿 万一被人看到怎么办
[1:06:09] That motherfucker Kick-Ass burnt down my warehouse and killed my men, 那个混账海扁王烧了我的仓库 还干掉了我的人
[1:06:13] Gigante. 希甘特
[1:06:13] Wait, wait, wait. Slow down. Kick-Ass? Are you sure? 等下 说慢点 你确定是海扁王吗
[1:06:16] You gotta help me, vic. My son was there and he’s still missing. 你得帮我 我儿子也在里面 还下落不明
[1:06:21] They’re all dead! 他们都死了
[1:06:23] Everybody in the warehouse is dead. 仓库里的所有人都死了
[1:06:26] – Put the gun down, Vic, it’s Chris. – Chris is Red Mist? -放下枪 维克 那是克里斯 -克里斯是红旋风吗
[1:06:31] It’s not Red Mist you gotta worry about. It’s Kick-Ass. 红旋风不用你操心 你该操心海扁王
[1:06:33] No, no, no, it’s not. Kick-Ass is just some geek, dad. 不不不 海扁王就是个宅男 老爸
[1:06:36] You don’t have to worry about him. You need to watch this. 你不用在意他 你得看看这个
[1:06:41] – Why, what does it do? – Are you fucking kidding me? -这是什么玩意 -你搞笑吧
[1:06:44] What? 啥
[1:06:44] God-damn it, just sit down. 真他妈见鬼 坐下就是
[1:06:52] What are you doing? What the hell is that thing? 你做什么 那到底是什么东西
[1:06:54] You bought this to spy on the nanny when I was a kid. 你在我小时候买的 用来监视保姆
[1:06:56] Don’t you remember? 忘了吗
[1:06:57] – And you put it in the warehouse? – Yeah. -你放在仓库了吗 -对
[1:06:59] I thought it’d be cool to put the unmasking of Kick-Ass on the internet. 我觉得把海扁王的真面目放到网上肯定很酷
[1:07:03] Watch. 仔细看
[1:07:09] I told her, “sit on my lap, 我告诉她 坐在我膝盖上
[1:07:10] We’ll talk about the first thing that comes up”. 我们再谈谈是啥玩意先出来
[1:07:16] – Yeah? – Just got the text. He’s on his way. -怎么 -刚收到短信 他在路上了
[1:07:20] He did very good. Don’t kill him till I get there. 很好 在我到之前留他活口
[1:07:22] Right. 好
[1:08:38] Who the hell is this guy? 这家伙到底是谁
[1:08:40] I don’t know, dad. 我不知道 老爸
[1:08:43] But Kick-Ass told me we’re not the only superheroes in town. 但听海扁王说 城里不止他一个超级英雄
[1:08:45] Maybe he knows who this guy is. 也许他知道他是谁
[1:08:49] I want this place locked down. 封锁这个地方
[1:08:52] Nobody comes in, nobody goes out. 再找到这天杀的混球
[1:08:56] Not until somebody finds this cocksucker… 把他给我千刀万剐之前
[1:08:58] …and pulls his fucking lungs out through his ass! 任何人不得随意进出
[1:09:04] Listen, they’re on to you. Do you hear me? 听着 他们冲着你来了 听到吗
[1:09:08] They’re on to you. 他们盯上你了
[1:09:09] I thought they were looking for Kick-Ass. 他们不是在找海扁王吗
[1:09:12] Not any more. Gigante put on a movie show for us. 不再找了 希甘特刚放了一段视频给我们看
[1:09:16] Different superhero. 另一个超级英雄
[1:09:17] In a warehouse, killing a whole bunch of D’Amico’s guys. 在仓库里血洗达米科的人
[1:09:21] I’m gonna guess that was you. 我猜那人就是你
[1:09:24] – I killed all the cameras. – Apparently not. Look, bro… -我毁掉了所有摄像头 -显然有漏网之鱼 听着 兄弟
[1:09:27] …you need to get ghost, hide yourself quick. 你得跑路了 赶紧藏起来
[1:09:30] Appreciate that. 谢谢提醒
[1:09:36] Mindy… no more homework, baby doll. 敏蒂 别写作业了 宝贝儿
[1:09:40] It’s time for Frank D’Amico to go byebye. 该跟弗兰克·达米科说再见了
[1:09:51] X-Men, the Fantastic Four. X战警 神奇四侠
[1:09:54] Right now, I envied the crap out of them. 现在 我真是嫉妒死他们了
[1:09:57] Everything was out of control. I didn’t know what the hell to do. 现在一切都失控了 我完全不知所措
[1:10:01] You okay, buddy? You look tired. 你还好吧 孩子 看着很疲惫
[1:10:04] Early night tonight, maybe? 今天早点睡吧
[1:10:06] And there was no-one I could talk to about it. 也无人能够倾诉
[1:10:08] Dave? Hello? 戴夫 听见吗
[1:10:10] Yeah, you bet I will. 好吧 我会的
[1:10:14] I never felt more alone. 我从未感到如此孤独
[1:10:20] I’d always dreamed of being a superhero… 我一直梦想成为超级英雄
[1:10:23] …but this was a nightmare. 但结果却是一场噩梦
[1:10:30] It was time to stop wearing this stupid costume. 是时候结束这愚蠢的游戏了
[1:10:36] But there was one last thing I needed it for. 但我还有最后一件事要做
[1:10:42] What’s the difference between Spiderman and Peter Parker? 彼得·帕克[蜘蛛侠的真实身份]和蜘蛛侠有什么区别
[1:10:46] Spiderman gets the girl. 蜘蛛侠抱得美人归
[1:10:56] Hey, I’m Kick-Ass. 我是海扁王
[1:11:03] I’m Kick-Ass. You mail me? 我是海扁王 你给我写邮件了吗
[1:11:06] Please. 拜托
[1:11:08] Oh, fuck! oh, fuck! 见鬼
[1:11:11] Fucking freak in a mask! 戴面具的变态
[1:11:13] – Get out of my house! – Katie, I’m not gonna hurt you. -滚出去 -凯蒂 我不会伤害你
[1:11:15] All right? 好吗
[1:11:16] Oh, no, no, no, it’s me, it’s me. All right? 别别别 是我
[1:11:19] – I, I was only trying to surprise you, I’m sorry. – Dave? -我只是想给你个惊喜 -戴夫
[1:11:22] What the fuck are you doing? Why are you dressed as Kick-Ass? 你搞什么鬼 你干嘛穿成海扁王的样子
[1:11:25] – Because I am Kick-Ass. – What are you talking about? -因为我就是海扁王 -你说什么
[1:11:28] And I’m also not gay. 而且我也不是同性恋
[1:11:31] Fuck! 我靠
[1:11:32] And I’m an idiot, and a shit friend. I lied to you, I know, and if… 我是个傻瓜 烂朋友 我骗了你
[1:11:36] Oh my god. 我的上帝
[1:11:37] I know. If it makes you feel any better, 我知道 要是这样能让你好受点
[1:11:38] I, I don’t think you can hate me any more right now than I hate myself. 我觉得现在我比你更恨我自己
[1:11:43] Please… 求你了
[1:11:46] …look, I’m really, really sorry. 听着 我真的很抱歉
[1:11:50] I’ve never met anyone who’s as beautiful and as kind and… 我从没遇到过像你这样又漂亮又善良
[1:11:55] …lovely as you. 又可爱的女孩儿
[1:12:00] You deserve better. 你该有个更好的归宿
[1:12:20] Dave. 戴夫
[1:12:22] Yes? 怎么
[1:12:24] My mom has the burglar alarm on downstairs, 我妈在楼下设了防盗警报
[1:12:26] So you should probably use the window. 你还是从窗户出去吧
[1:12:34] Or… 或者
[1:12:40] …or you could just stay. 或者你可以留下来
[1:12:43] Stay? What like when we have a sleepover? 留下来 再通宵一晚上吗
[1:12:54] I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you. 不好意思 我不是故意要吓你
[1:12:58] Well… 好吧
[1:13:29] We gotta get over it… 我们要过这一关
[1:13:31] …on top of it and then into it. Right in the middle of it. 得到顶上 然后再从中间进去
[1:13:35] Daddy, I think I’ve found one. 老爸 我想我找到了
[1:13:37] It’s perfect and they can deliver it in 3 days. 超完美 三天内送达
[1:13:41] Ah, it’s 300,000 bucks. 但要三十万块
[1:13:44] Well, can you think of anything else you’d rather spend it on? 没有比那更好的了吗
[1:13:46] Oh my gosh. That is cool. 天啊 酷毙了
[1:13:51] Yeah. 可不是
[1:13:53] Add to shopping cart. 放入购物车
[1:13:55] Okay. 没问题
[1:13:59] Out of Kick-Ass and Red Mist, who would win in a fight? 海扁王和红旋风对打 谁会赢
[1:14:03] Why are they fighting? That seems stupid. 为啥他们要打 听着好傻
[1:14:06] – What do you think? – I don’t know, -你觉得呢 -我不知道
[1:14:08] But Kick-Ass is cuter. 我觉得海扁王更可爱些
[1:14:10] Really? 是吗
[1:14:10] Mmm-hmm. 当然
[1:14:12] I for one would definitely fuck his brains out if I got the chance. 只要有机会 我一定干到他大脑窒息
[1:14:18] – You would? – Definitely. -是吗 -当然
[1:14:21] Do you feel like checking out that new Kate Hudson movie… 你想看凯特·哈德森[美国影星]的新电影吗
[1:14:24] …where she’s a shoe designer who can’t get a guy? 她演一个剩女鞋子设计师
[1:14:26] – We could make the next showing… – Hell, yeah. -现在走的话还能赶上下一场 -别废话了 走
[1:14:31] Guess we’re not invited. 估计没咱啥事了
[1:14:34] You know what? Come here. 来这边
[1:14:36] I’m gonna convert you to a comics reader right now. 我要把你培养成一个漫迷
[1:14:39] Suddenly I understood why superheroes only existed in comic books. 我突然明白为什么超级英雄只存在漫画中
[1:14:44] I got why people didn’t risk their lives for strangers. 我明白了为何人们不会为了陌生人而冒险
[1:14:47] Because, for the first time in my life, I had something worth living for. 因为我的生命中头一次有了意义
[1:14:52] Something to lose. 有了害怕失去的东西
[1:14:56] Katie worried about me getting hurt, 凯蒂担心我会受伤
[1:14:58] So I promised her my Kick-Ass days were over. 所以我向她保证 我的海扁王岁月终结了
[1:15:01] And the truth was I hardly missed it at all. 事实上 我并不怀念那段岁月
[1:15:04] I hadn’t even checked the website for, like, a week. 我一整周都没有看过网站了
[1:15:10] Okay, I’m off, then. 戴夫 我下班了
[1:15:13] No Katie tonight? 凯蒂今晚不来吗
[1:15:15] Tomorrow. Wednesday, she’s got one of those volunteer things. 明天来 周三她要做义工
[1:15:19] You seem like a different guy, you know that? 你看起来焕然一新 知道吗
[1:15:22] Your mom would have been so happy to see you out of your shell like this. 你妈看到你现在的样子会很欣慰的
[1:15:26] Have a good night. 晚安
[1:15:32] 老兄 你到底在哪儿 出来碰个面 红旋风
[1:15:39] Hey, baby. 宝贝儿
[1:15:40] Hey, what’s going on? 怎么了
[1:15:42] I gotta do a Kick-Ass thing. 我得执行一个海扁王任务
[1:15:44] What? I thought you were done with that. 什么 你不是洗手不干了吗
[1:15:47] This is the last time. I totally swear. 最后一次 我保证
[1:15:50] I worry about you. 我很担心你
[1:15:52] Well, I wish you wouldn’t worry. 你不用担心
[1:15:54] I can’t help it, I do because I… 我控制不住 因为…
[1:15:58] …I care about you a lot. 我非常在乎你
[1:16:03] I care about you a lot, too. 我也非常在乎你
[1:16:37] This better be pretty serious, dude. 最好是要紧事 老兄
[1:16:38] Cos I promised my girlfriend that I’m done with all this shit. 我跟我女友保证我不再干了
[1:16:40] How about both of us being dead? Is that serious enough for you? 我们都死定了 够要紧了吗
[1:16:44] Dead? How? 什么 怎么会死
[1:16:46] Well, it turns out those dead guys from the warehouse 看来那群仓库里的死人
[1:16:49] Had some bad motherfuckers for friends, and they think we did that shit. 有一帮混账坏蛋朋友 他们认定是我们干的
[1:16:52] There’s a price on our heads, man. 他们在悬赏我们的人头
[1:16:54] A price on our heads? What is this, the wild west? 啥 这都什么年代了 还搞西部这一套
[1:16:57] I’m not messing with you, dude. They found out where I lived. 我没跟你扯淡 他们追到我家
[1:16:59] They trashed my place. I’m fucking screwed, 毁了我的住处 我他妈完蛋了
[1:17:01] – And you’re next, okay! – All right. What? -下一个就轮到你了 明白吗 -好吧
[1:17:07] Shit. 真该死
[1:17:10] What do we do? 我们怎么办
[1:17:14] Remember you mentioned that there are other superheroes? 记得你说过还有别的超级英雄吗
[1:17:17] Yeah. 是啊
[1:17:19] Well, do you think they can help us? 你觉得他们能帮我们吗
[1:17:30] Hot chocolate… extra marshmallows. 热巧克力 附送棉花糖
[1:17:36] Man, that looks even cooler than it did in the picture. 天 实物看着比图片里更酷
[1:17:39] Child, you know that’s because in the picture it didn’t have Gatling Guns. 宝贝儿 那是因为图片上没有加特林机枪
[1:17:44] Nice job. I’m gonna take mine to bed, okay? 漂亮 我去床上喝 好吗
[1:17:47] Okay, baby doll. Sleep tight. 好吧 宝贝儿 好梦
[1:17:49] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:17:51] – Oh, Kick-Ass? – Mmm-hmm. -是海扁王吗 -对呢
[1:17:53] You go get dressed. I’ll tell him to meet us at safe house ‘b’. 你去换装 我通知他在B号安全屋碰头
[1:17:56] We’ll have our hot chocolate when we get back. 我们回来再喝热巧克力
[1:17:58] – Okay, daddy. – Come on. -好 老爸 -快去吧
[1:18:10] There you go. 来了
[1:18:12] – Do you know where that is? – No, but I’ll put it in the gps. -你知道在哪儿吗 -不知道 用导航系统就行
[1:18:15] Right, let’s go. 好了 出发
[1:18:18] Shit. 真该死
[1:19:55] Okay, okay, okay. 到了
[1:20:04] Well. Here you are and… Red Mist. Two. 你来了 还有红旋风 两位
[1:20:14] – Pleasure to meet you. – Good to meet you, sir. -见到你们我很荣幸 -我也是 先生
[1:20:17] Please, come in. 进来吧
[1:20:19] After you. 你先请
[1:20:24] Hit girl. Manners, honey. 超杀女 打个招呼 亲爱的
[1:20:29] Hi, I’m hit girl. 嗨 我是超杀女
[1:20:32] No! 不
[1:20:40] Your ass is mine! 你他妈归我了
[1:20:42] He’s with me, he’s okay. 他和我一起的 别抓他
[1:20:43] Shut the fuck up kid. Your daddy’s the boss. You go home. 算了吧 小子 你老爸说了算 你回家去
[1:20:46] Are you shitting me? 你他妈说什么
[1:20:47] He’s fine. He’s with me! Let him go! 别抓他 他和我一起的 放了他
[1:20:50] Get outta here! Get the fuck out of here. 快他妈离开这鬼地方
[1:20:53] Hot damn. I always wanted one of these. 我靠 我梦寐以求的玩意啊
[1:20:54] – Are you seriously gonna take that? – Yes. Come on, sweet cheeks. -你真要拿走这个吗 -当然了 亲爱的
[1:21:02] If you don’t get your wannabe superhero ass in the car… 你要是不快点给我上车 大英雄
[1:21:04] …you’re gonna have a lot of trouble on your hands. 你可就有麻烦了
[1:21:05] That’s really funny. You’re so fired. 搞笑 我要叫老爸炒了你
[1:21:07] Kick-Ass… 海扁王
[1:21:08] Get him outta here, get him outta here. Get him in the van. 把他带走 把他弄进货车
[1:21:12] Kick-Ass, I’m sorry, I… 海扁王 我很抱歉
[1:21:14] Get in the car. Get in there. 快进去
[1:21:29] You better fire this asshole. 你得炒了这混蛋
[1:21:31] Ignore him… 无视他
[1:21:34] A bazooka? 这不是火箭筒吗
[1:21:37] Okay. 好吧
[1:21:39] We had a fucking deal, dad, that I’ll get you the guy who did it… 我们不是说好了吗 老爸 我把你要的人给你弄来
[1:21:43] …and all I’m asking is you let Kick-Ass go. He didn’t do anything wrong. 你就放过海扁王 他什么都没做
[1:21:46] Chris, you gotta look at this from my point of view. Okay? 克里斯 你得替我考虑考虑
[1:21:50] I gotta send a public service message to the people out there… 我得告诉外面的人
[1:21:52] …that being a superhero is bad for your health. 他妈的当超级英雄不好玩儿
[1:21:55] And the big motherfucker… 而那个大个子混账
[1:21:57] …nobody knows who he is. 没人知道他是谁
[1:21:59] – That’s not fair. – Life’s not fair, get over it. -这不公平 -人生本来就不公平 习惯就好
[1:22:02] What are you gonna do to them? 你想把他们怎么样
[1:22:04] You really wanna be a part of my business? 你真想参与进来吗
[1:22:10] Yeah. 是的
[1:22:11] Then sit down, shut up and watch. 那就闭上嘴 坐下看
[1:22:23] Frank, we’re ready. Enjoy the show. 弗兰克 我准备好了 好好欣赏吧
[1:22:26] – Are you controlling this thing? – I sure am. -你这都能控制吗 -当然
[1:22:29] Big brother, watch and learn. 老大哥的把戏 学着点[出自《1984》]
[1:22:31] Welcome back. Breaking news, 欢迎回到[大事件]
[1:22:33] A worldwide web broadcast of the new york superhero 我们即将为您播出一段视屏
[1:22:35] Who calls himself Kick-Ass is about to be shown live. 自称为海扁王的纽约英雄的现场直播
[1:22:39] Rumours have it this will be his farewell appearance… 流言称这将是他的告别声明
[1:22:42] …that he will announce his retirement from crime fighting… 他要公开表示 自己将不再打击罪恶
[1:22:45] …but as word of mouth spreads internet providers are predicting that… 据网络供应商预测
[1:22:48] …it could be one of the most widely viewed live events in web history. 这将是有史以来观看率最高的一段视频
[1:22:53] Where’s Dave? 戴夫呢
[1:22:54] There are no clues as yet as to the exact nature of the broadcast… 没有任何迹象表明这段视频的真实内容
[1:22:56] Holy shit, have you guys noticed… 见鬼 你们都没注意到吗
[1:22:58] He’s with Katie, obviously. 这还用说 他和凯蒂在一起
[1:23:01] Why else would I be here? 不然我怎么会在这儿
[1:23:03] There’s no idea who is behind the broadcast of this show… 虽然不知道视频背后的真相
[1:23:06] …but we could see widespread server crashes… 但网络服务器已经爆棚
[1:23:09] Dave, why didn’t you tell me this is what you were doing? 戴夫 你为什么没告诉我
[1:23:12] You’re on the news. Call me. 你上新闻了 打给我
[1:23:14] We go live to the countdown clock as we are moments away. 让我们进入直播倒计时
[1:23:29] Showtime. 好戏开演了
[1:23:33] Hello, boys and girls. Now this… 女士们先生们 大家好
[1:23:38] …well, you know who this guy is. 这位大家都认识了
[1:23:40] And this guy here is Big Daddy. 而这位是大老爸
[1:23:43] And these are my friends. Come on in, guys, say hello. 这些是我的朋友 伙计们 来打个招呼
[1:23:47] Yeah. Yeah, there they are. Hello, hello. 没错 这就对了
[1:23:51] Now, big daddy and Kick-Ass are gonna help us… 现在 大老爸和海扁王会帮助我们
[1:23:54] …show you why being a hero is a bad idea. 告诉大家 做超级英雄可不是什么好主意
[1:23:59] You know what a silent ‘K’ is? 你知道什是K字不发音吗
[1:24:01] That’s when ‘k’ is at the beginning 就是单词由字母K打头
[1:24:03] Of the word but you don’t pronounce it… 但K却不发音
[1:24:05] …like in the word ‘knuckle-duster’. Show them what it can do, guy. 比如这个词 指节铜套 让他们看看 伙计
[1:24:10] That must’ve hurt. Let’s see it from the other side. 那肯定很痛 再从那边打一拳
[1:24:14] I think it did. Now in France they say the word “stick” like this. 我想大家都看到了 法语里的棍子
[1:24:18] Baton. 其实是指指挥棒
[1:24:19] We got some of Kick-Ass’s batons. We’re gonna show you what they can do. 我们就给海扁王来上一棍 来吧
[1:24:22] Go ahead, boys. 来吧 伙计们
[1:24:26] You know, in america we say “stick” like this. Baseball bat. 但在美国 我们提到棍子 都想到棒球棍
[1:24:32] Which is very good for hitting knees and stomachs. 这玩意打起肚子和膝盖来可是相当好用
[1:24:36] It’s also good for hitting balls. 打蛋蛋也一样好用哟
[1:24:40] We don’t do them individually… 一个个来太麻烦了
[1:24:42] …we do them all together. 一起上吧
[1:24:44] Gentlemen, please. 来吧 先生们
[1:24:46] Oh, this looks very painful. 看起来真痛苦
[1:24:52] Due to the distressing nature of the images… 由于画面内容过于暴力
[1:24:54] …we are unable to broadcast the events streaming live on the internet. 我们无法再继续直播这段网络视频
[1:24:58] Fuck. 我操
[1:24:59] No, no… 不不不
[1:25:03] Despite initial speculation that this may be some kind of hoax… 虽然早期猜测这是恶作剧或是作秀
[1:25:06] …or publicity stunt, it is now clear the hostages are in genuine danger. 但显然现在人质处于真正的危险之中
[1:25:10] That all signs point to the intention to 所有迹象表明 几分钟后
[1:25:12] Stage a live execution in the next few minutes. 将会上演一场现场处决
[1:25:28] Even with my metal plates and my fucked-up nerve endings… 就算会丢尽面子
[1:25:32] …I gotta tell you… that hurt. 不得不说 真的痛死了
[1:25:37] Kerosene. Yes, the silent killer. 煤油 杀人于无声
[1:25:41] But not half as much as the idea of leaving everything behind. 但这些 远比不上要丢下那些人来的痛苦
[1:25:45] Katie. 凯蒂
[1:25:46] My dad. 我爸爸
[1:25:48] Todd and Marty. 陶德和小马
[1:25:50] And all the things I’d never do. 我还有很多事没做
[1:25:52] Like learn to drive. 比如学开车
[1:25:55] Or see what me and Katie’s kids would look like. 和凯蒂结婚生子
[1:25:58] – Or find out what happened on ‘Lost’. – Spicy, spicy. -看”迷失”的大结局 -真刺激
[1:26:01] And if you think I’m gonna make it 你要是以为我肯定活下来了
[1:26:03] Through this since I’m talking to you now… 不然怎么现在和你讲故事呢
[1:26:07] …quit being such a smartass. 别自作聪明了
[1:26:09] Hell, dude, you never seen ‘Sin City’… 见鬼 伙计 你没看过《罪恶都市》
[1:26:12] …’Sunset Boulevard’, ‘American Beauty’? 《日落大道》和《美国丽人》吗[主角都翘了]
[1:26:15] And this… 而这个
[1:26:17] …for all you cavemen out there… 你们这帮乡巴佬给我看好了
[1:26:20] …is fire. 是火
[1:26:22] No. 不
[1:26:31] Fire. Fire is good. 火可是好东西
[1:26:34] Fire is our friend. 火是我们的朋友
[1:26:37] Oh, yeah. 好吧
[1:26:45] Gentlemen… 先生们
[1:26:48] …time to die. 是时候上路了
[1:26:56] What the…? 搞什么
[1:27:02] – What the fuck just happened? – Hey, hey, somebody find the lights. -什么情况 -谁开个灯
[1:27:56] Get the lighter! 快找打火机
[1:27:58] It’s on the floor right over there. Find the lighter. 就在地上 快找打火机
[1:28:06] I got it. 找到了
[1:28:22] No! 不
[1:28:23] Take cover, child! 快找掩护 孩子
[1:28:30] Now switch to kryptonite! 快拿出氪石
[1:28:34] Kryptonite. Yeah. 氪石 没错
[1:29:05] Go to Robin’s Revenge! 罗宾的复仇里的招式
[1:29:09] Robin. Robin, Robin… 罗宾 罗宾…
[1:29:56] Show’s over, motherfuckers. 死期到了 混账东西
[1:30:04] I think I’m in love with her, dude. 我想我爱上他了 伙计
[1:30:06] She looks like she’s about 11 years old, but… 她看上去只有11岁左右 但是…
[1:30:09] I can wait. I solemnly vow to save myself for her. 我可以等 我可以为她守贞洁誓
[1:30:13] That should be really difficult for you. Are you okay? 这对你来说太难了 你没事吧
[1:30:17] Yeah. 没事
[1:30:37] Good job. 干得漂亮
[1:30:47] I’m so proud of you, baby doll. 我太为你骄傲了 宝贝儿
[1:30:52] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[1:30:57] Yeah. 没事
[1:31:00] But getting shot, daddy, it hurt a lot more than when you did it. 被枪打中的感觉 比你那次要痛得多 爸爸
[1:31:05] That’s because I used low velocity rounds, child. 因为我用了低速子弹 孩子
[1:31:13] You’re the kindest daddy in the whole world. 你是世界上最好的爸爸
[1:31:16] No, I just… 不 我只是…
[1:31:20] … love you. 我爱你
[1:31:27] I love you, too, daddy. 我也爱你 爸爸
[1:31:36] I love you, too, daddy. 我也爱你 爸爸
[1:31:40] Sleep tight. 安睡吧
[1:32:00] What’s your name? 你叫什么名字
[1:32:03] I mean your real name. 我是说 你的真名
[1:32:05] A superhero never reveals his true identity. 超级英雄从不透露自己的真实身份
[1:32:07] What? Look, you can’t go on… 什么 听着 你不能继续下去
[1:32:12] However you lived before… 不管你之前是什么生活
[1:32:17] …it’s over. 一切都结束了
[1:32:21] Is there anybody else? Any family or…? 你还有其他亲人吗
[1:32:24] Look, I can take care of myself. 听着 我能照顾好自己
[1:32:27] I saved your sorry ass. 我还救了你的小命
[1:32:30] What about money? You gotta think long term. 那钱呢 你得从长远考虑
[1:32:34] I’ve got 3 million dollars in a suitcase. 包里还有3百万美元
[1:32:37] That long term enough for you? 够长远了吧
[1:32:43] It’s not all about the money. 这不是钱的问题
[1:32:46] I owe you. 我欠你的
[1:32:49] If it wasn’t for you I’d be dead. 要不是你 我早死了
[1:32:52] And if it wasn’t for you… 要不是你
[1:32:56] …my dad wouldn’t be. 我爸也不会死
[1:33:15] Look… 听着
[1:33:17] …pack up whatever you need and we’ll go back to my place. 你收拾好东西 接着去我家
[1:33:22] I just need to clean my face. 我要去洗下脸
[1:33:24] Just go. 去吧
[1:34:21] I meant like pyjamas and clothes and stuff. 我是说收拾些睡衣 衣服什么的
[1:34:24] You can’t take that stuff to my house. 你不能带这些玩意去我家
[1:34:26] You know what my dad really would have wanted? 你知道我爸真正期望什么吗
[1:34:33] He would have wanted me to finish what we started. 他希望我完成我们的未尽之事
[1:34:37] And that’s exactly what I’m gonna do. 我正打算这么干
[1:34:56] Is this Frank D’Amico’s place? 这是弗兰克·达米科的家吗
[1:34:59] All that security. 这么多保安
[1:35:01] Are you crazy? 你疯了吗
[1:35:03] My mom already died for nothing. 我妈妈已经白白地死去
[1:35:06] So I’m sure as hell not gonna let my dad die for nothing, too. 我绝不想让我爸也死得不明不白
[1:35:12] You can’t do this on your own. 你不能一个人去
[1:35:15] Exactly. 当然
[1:35:19] Do you wanna deal with owing my dad? 你想还我老爸的人情吗
[1:35:23] Then shut the hell up and pick your weapon. 那就闭上嘴 拿起武器
[1:35:35] Is that what I think it is? 该不会刚好是我想的那样吧
[1:35:38] Damn straight. You better start reading the instructions because… 对极了 你最好看下说明书
[1:35:43] …you’re gonna be using it in about 5 minutes. 因为五分钟后你就要用上这玩意了
[1:35:52] Listen up, we got 5 minutes and I want you back on your post. 听好了 五分钟后 所有人各就各位
[1:35:56] And don’t leave a mess. 可别搞砸了
[1:36:12] – Everything okay? – Everything’s all right, boss. -一切顺利吧 -一切顺利 老大
[1:36:17] I can’t believe I got my gun back. Look at that. 难以置信 我居然拿回手枪了 看啊
[1:36:19] You know, it’s not the… 知道吗 这不是…
[1:36:25] Well, let her in. 让她进来
[1:36:30] It’s a little kid. What’s the matter with you? 她只是个孩子 你有毛病吗
[1:36:37] Are you okay, sweetheart? 你没事吧 宝贝儿
[1:36:39] I… I lost my mommy and daddy. 我与妈妈爸爸走丢了
[1:36:43] She lost her mommy and daddy. 她与她妈妈爸爸走丢了
[1:36:46] You wanna use my cell phone? 你要用我的手机吗
[1:36:50] Now can you remember the number? 你记得号码吗
[1:37:36] Had I ever been a real superhero? 我当过真正的超级英雄吗
[1:37:39] The most I’d ever had to offer the world was good intentions… 我只是向世界展示了这种意图
[1:37:42] …and a slightly elevated capacity to take a kicking. 并激发了一点责任感
[1:37:47] With no power comes no responsibility. 没有力量就没有责任感
[1:37:51] Except… 事实证明
[1:37:54] …that wasn’t true. 这其实错了
[1:38:44] – Holy shit. – Boss, take cover, please. -真他妈的 -老大 快隐蔽
[1:39:40] I don’t give a damn ’bout my reputation 我才不在意我的名声如何
[1:39:45] You’re living in the past it’s a new generation 时代早变了 你已经过时
[1:39:50] A girl can do what she wants to do and that’s what I’m gonna do 女孩也能为所欲为 没错 这就是我
[1:39:54] An’ I don’t give a damn ’bout my bad reputation 我才不在意我的名声败坏
[1:40:01] Not me 不是我
[1:40:06] Not me 不是我
[1:40:08] God damn! 见鬼去
[1:40:11] Shit! 见鬼
[1:40:21] What the fuck? 搞什么
[1:40:27] Get in here! help me out man! 过来 帮帮我 伙计们
[1:40:34] Holy fuck… Everybody’s dead! 奶奶地 都死光了
[1:40:39] She’s behind the counter. She’s out of ammo, okay. 她在柜台后面 她没子弹了
[1:40:56] Do you think they caught him? 你觉得他们搞定他了吗
[1:40:59] If they didn’t, he will. 要是没搞定 还有他呢
[1:41:02] – Get out there. – Now? -出去收拾他 -现在吗
[1:41:05] Yeah, now. 对
[1:41:17] What the fuck is going on? 他妈的怎么回事
[1:41:18] We got her trapped. She’s unarmed. 她被困住了 没有武器
[1:41:20] So what the hell are you guys waiting for? 那你们他妈的还等什么
[1:41:22] – Go get her. – Go on, man. Go get her! -去干掉她 -去啊 伙计 快去
[1:41:25] I ain’t got no fucking gun. I’m not going in. 我他妈的又没有枪 我才不去
[1:41:29] You do now. 枪给你
[1:41:32] Now move! 快去
[1:41:35] Go on. 快去
[1:41:53] Fuck this shit. I’m getting the bazooka. 我操他妈的 我去拿火箭筒
[1:41:59] Bazooka? 火箭筒
[1:42:00] Bazooka? 火箭筒
[1:42:02] It’s only me, boss. Everything’s under control. 是我 老大 我们掌控了局面
[1:42:17] Un… under control? You’re grabbing a fucking bazooka, you dumb ass. 掌控个屁 不然你拿火箭筒干嘛
[1:42:23] Sir? 先生
[1:42:26] Do it. 去吧
[1:42:49] I always wanted to say this… 我想说这台词很久了
[1:42:53] …say hello to my little friend! 向我们的小萝莉问好
[1:43:16] Glory, glory, hallelujah 荣耀无限 哈利路亚
[1:43:26] – His truth is… – Dirty motherfuckers! -至高真理 -你们这帮人渣
[1:43:29] …marching on 光明前行
[1:43:36] His truth is marching on 至高真理 光明前行
[1:43:55] Holy shit! 真他妈的
[1:44:05] That is one weird sounding bazooka. 那声音听着不太像火箭筒嘛
[1:44:07] Stu! 司徒
[1:44:14] Fuck! 我操
[1:44:25] Get them! 搞定他们
[1:44:36] Playtime’s over, kid. 游戏结束了 小鬼
[1:44:38] I never play. 我可不是闹着玩
[1:44:41] Oh, really? 是吗
[1:46:01] Ruin my business, huh? 胆敢搅了我的生意
[1:46:04] Kill every single fucking guy on my payroll. 还杀了所有我手下的人
[1:46:37] God, I wish I had a son like you. 老天 你要是我儿子多好
[1:46:46] Time for a family reunion. 去九泉之下会你老爸吧
[1:46:49] Hey. 喂
[1:46:51] Why don’t you pick on someone your own size? 何不对付一个和你体型一样大的
[1:47:13] – Are you okay? – Yeah. -你没事吧 -没事
[1:47:17] Time to go home. 回家吧
[1:48:55] Thanks, Kick-Ass. 谢谢 海扁王
[1:48:57] My daddy… 我爸爸
[1:49:01] …he would have been proud of both of us. 他会为我们俩感到自豪的
[1:49:14] Dave. 叫我戴夫
[1:49:16] – Dave Lizewski. – I know that, dumb ass. -戴夫·莱泽斯基 -这我知道 傻蛋
[1:49:30] Mindy. 敏蒂
[1:49:33] Mindy MacReady. 敏蒂·麦克雷迪
[1:49:52] – Bye-bye. – Bye. -再见 -回见
[1:49:56] Mindy moved in with Marcus and he enrolled her at my school. 敏蒂搬去和马库斯住 他把她转来了我的学校
[1:49:59] – Bye. – Good luck. -回见 -好运
[1:50:02] First school she’d ever been to… 她第一次上学
[1:50:03] On the promise that I’d look out for her. 我保证会照顾好她
[1:50:07] Hey. 嘿
[1:50:08] Not that she needed me to. 但她貌似不怎么需要我照顾
[1:50:09] Hey, new kid. 喂 新来的
[1:50:11] Hi. 你好
[1:50:13] Lunch money… now. 快把午饭钱交出来
[1:50:24] Kick-Ass was gone but not forgotten. 海扁王消失了 但人们没有忘记他
[1:50:28] And my world was much safer with all the new superheroes. 有了这些新超级英雄的保护 我们的世界更安全了
[1:50:32] They said I was their inspiration… 大家都说是我激发了他们
[1:50:35] But all I did was make a door into a 但我只是开了一扇门
[1:50:37] World I dreamed about since I was a little kid. 走进了童年来一直梦想的世界
[1:50:40] A world full of superheroes, huh? 一个充满超级英雄的世界哈
[1:50:45] As a great man once said… 一个伟人曾说过
[1:50:50] …”wait till they get a load of me”. 有邪恶才有正义
[1:51:09] Take me, I’m alive 来吧 我已重生
[1:51:12] Never was a girl with a wicked mind 邪恶使坏的女孩 现已不再
[1:51:14] But everything looks better when the sun goes down 然而太阳下山 一切豁然开朗
[1:51:19] I had everything 我曾拥有一切
[1:51:21] Opportunities for eternity and I could belong to the night 永恒的生命 暗夜的精灵
[1:51:29] I see your eyes 在你的双眸深处
[1:51:31] I can see in your eyes, your eyes 我仿佛能够看透
[1:51:37] You make me wanna die 你让我生不如死
[1:51:40] I’ll never be good enough 我从未尽心全力
[1:51:42] You make me wanna die 你让我生不如死
[1:51:45] And everything you love will burn up in the light 你所挚爱的一切 都将在光明中燃尽
[1:51:50] Every time I look inside your eyes 每一次 我注视你的双眸
[1:51:57] You make me wanna die 你都让我生不如死
[1:52:09] Taste me, drink my soul 来吧 嗜尽我的灵魂
[1:52:11] Show me all the things that I shouldn’t 在一轮新月下 向我展现
[1:52:13] Know when there’s a new moon on the rise 那藏在黑暗中的禁忌之物
[1:52:18] I had everything 我曾拥有一切
[1:52:21] Opportunities for eternity and I could belong to the night 永恒的生命 暗夜的精灵
[1:52:28] I see your eyes 在你的双眸深处
[1:52:31] I can see in your eyes, your eyes 我仿佛能够看透
[1:52:36] Everything in your eyes, your eyes 看透那双眸深处
[1:52:42] You make me wanna die 你让我生不如死
[1:52:44] I’ll never be good enough 我从未尽心全力
[1:52:47] You make me wanna die 你让我生不如死
[1:52:49] And everything you love will burn up in the light 你所挚爱的一切 都将在光明中燃尽
[1:52:54] And every time I look inside your eyes 每一次 我注视你的双眸
[1:53:01] You make me wanna die 你都让我生不如死
[1:53:14] I would die for you, my love 我愿意为你而死
[1:53:20] My love 我的爱
[1:53:20] You make me wanna die 你让我生不如死
[1:53:24] And I would die for you, my love 我愿意为你而死
[1:53:29] My love 我的爱
[1:53:31] We’ll burn up in the light 我们将一同在光明中燃尽
[1:53:34] Every time I look inside your eyes 每一次 我注视你的双眸
[1:53:39] I’m running in the light 我都在扑向光明的火焰
[1:53:41] Look inside your eyes 我注视你的双眸
[1:53:44] I’m running in the light 我都在扑向光明的火焰
[1:53:45] Look inside your eyes 看透那双眸深处
[1:53:51] You make me wanna die 你让我生不如死
[1:54:19] We are young 我们年少轻狂
[1:54:21] We are strong 我们精力旺盛
[1:54:23] We’re not looking for where we belong 我们不求归宿
[1:54:26] We’re not cool 我们并不抢眼
[1:54:28] We are free 却是无比自由
[1:54:31] And we’re running with blood on our knees 我们流血 我们不屈
[1:54:43] We could rule the world 我们能够统治世界
[1:54:45] On a silver platter 就在一个银盘之上
[1:54:47] From the wrong to the right line 就让一切重回正轨
[1:54:49] To the open stream 打开闸门奔流而出
[1:54:51] With a crash and burn 玉石俱焚
[1:54:55] Turn it upside down 颠倒是非
[1:54:57] Just you and me 就你和我
[1:54:59] We are the dream 我们有梦
[1:55:01] No other way to be 无路可退
[1:55:05] We are young 我们年少轻狂
[1:55:07] We are strong 我们精力旺盛
[1:55:09] We’re not looking for where we belong 我们不求归宿
[1:55:13] We’re not cool 我们并不抢眼
[1:55:15] We are free 却是无比自由
[1:55:17] And we’re running with blood on our knees 我们流血 我们不屈
[1:55:22] I could change the world 我们能够改变世界
[1:55:24] I can make it better 能让一切更加美好
[1:55:26] Kick it up and down 翻天覆地
[1:55:28] Take a chance on me 相信我吧
[1:55:29] With your fake smile 假笑盈盈
[1:55:31] And you think you’re better 你觉得你做得更棒
[1:55:33] Gonna put it down 想就这么放弃
[1:55:35] Put it at your feet 受人屈膝敬拜
[1:55:38] No bridge to burn 无桥可烧
[1:55:40] Nowhere to turn for me 无路可走
[1:55:43] We are young 我们年少轻狂
[1:55:45] We are strong 我们精力旺盛
[1:55:47] We’re not looking for where we belong 我们不求归宿
[1:55:51] We’re not cool 我们并不抢眼
[1:55:53] We are free 却是无比自由
[1:55:55] And we’re running with blood on our knees 我们流血 我们不屈
[1:55:59] We are young 我们年少轻狂
[1:56:01] We are strong 我们精力旺盛
[1:56:03] We’re not looking for where we belong 我们不求归宿
[1:56:06] We’re not cool 我们并不抢眼
[1:56:08] We are free 却是无比自由
[1:56:10] And we’re running with blood on our knees 我们流血 我们不屈
[1:56:15] What do they know about us 他们了解我们吗
[1:56:18] Are they thinking of somebody else 还是误以为是其他人
[1:56:22] Are they wondering what we might be 他们知道我们吗
[1:56:26] Are they thinking of you or of me 有想过是你还是我吗
[1:56:30] We are young 我们年少轻狂
[1:56:31] We are strong 我们精力旺盛
[1:56:33] We’re not looking for where we belong 我们不求归宿
[1:56:37] We’re not cool 我们并不抢眼
[1:56:39] We are free 却是无比自由
[1:56:41] And we’re running with blood on our knees 我们流血 我们不屈
[1:56:45] We are young 我们年少轻狂
[1:56:47] We are strong 我们精力旺盛
[1:56:49] We’re not looking for where we belong 我们不求归宿
[1:56:53] We’re not cool 我们并不抢眼
[1:56:54] We are free 却是无比自由
[1:56:56] And we’re running with blood on our knees 我们流血 我们不屈
[1:57:00] We are young 我们年少轻狂
[1:57:02] We are strong 我们精力旺盛
[1:57:04] We’re not looking for where we belong 我们不求归宿
[1:57:08] We’re not cool 我们并不抢眼
[1:57:10] We are free 却是无比自由
[1:57:12] And we’re running with blood on our knees 我们流血 我们不屈
[1:57:16] We are young 我们年少轻狂
[1:57:18] We are strong 我们精力旺盛
[1:57:20] We’re not looking for where we belong 我们不求归宿
[1:57:23] We’re not cool 我们并不抢眼
[1:57:25] We are free 却是无比自由
2010年

Post navigation

Previous Post: The Vast of Night(浩瀚的夜晚)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Starfish(海星)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme