英文名称:Justice League
年代:2017
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:51] | There he is! | 他在那呢 |
[00:53] | Superman! Superman! Can we ask you some questions? | 超人 超人 我们能问你几个问题吗 |
[00:57] | – It’s for our podcast. – Well, in that case… | – 我们要做播客 – 那好吧 |
[01:00] | How many people that you saved… have you saved? | 你一共救过多少人? |
[01:02] | – I… – Never mind. | – 我… – 算了 |
[01:03] | Does your thing really stand for hope? | 那个标记代表希望吗? |
[01:05] | Yes. It does. | 对 是的 |
[01:06] | But it looks like an “S”. | 但是它看上去好像”S” |
[01:08] | Yes, it’s meant to. It’s meant to wind, like a river. | 是的 它本意是 本意是要弯曲 像一条河 |
[01:13] | It comes and goes. | 它来了又走 |
[01:14] | My fa… | 我父… |
[01:17] | A man I knew, used to say… | 我认识的一个人曾经说过 |
[01:18] | that hope is like a car keys. | 希望就像车钥匙 |
[01:20] | Easy to lose, but if you dig around… | 很容易丢 但如果你用心去找 |
[01:23] | …it’s usually close by. | 它通常就在附近 |
[01:24] | – Did you ever fight a hippo? – That’s dumb! | – 你跟河马搏斗过吗?- 这问题太蠢了 |
[01:27] | But hippos are the most deadly! | 但是河马是最危险的啊 |
[01:30] | What is… What’s the best thing about planet Earth? | 你最喜欢地球的什么? |
[03:02] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[03:04] | Wait! No, wait! Wait! Wait! | 等等 不要 等等 等等 等等 |
[03:07] | Please! Please, man! Please! | 求求你 求求你老兄 求求你 |
[03:13] | What do you want from me? | 你想要我怎样? |
[03:15] | Fear. | 恐惧 |
[03:17] | They could smell it. | 它们能闻到 |
[04:19] | What the hell? | 怎么回事? |
[04:31] | – What was that? – A scout. | – 那是什么 – 一个侦察兵 |
[04:34] | From space? Like an alien army? | 外太空来的?外星大军? |
[04:37] | Alfred, are you seeing this? | 阿尔弗雷德 你看到这个了吗 |
[04:39] | I am. Matches the other sightings. | 看到了 符合其它目击事件的记录 |
[04:43] | And that pattern is all over Luthor’s notes. | 这种图案在卢瑟的笔记里到处都是 |
[04:46] | Prep the jet. I’m going north tonight. | 把飞机准备好 我今晚就北上 |
[04:48] | Good. It’s time, then. | 好 是时候了 |
[04:53] | It’s because they know he’s dead, right? | 这是因为他们知道他死了 对吗? |
[04:56] | Superman. He’s gone. | 超人 他走了 |
[05:01] | Where does that leave us? | 我们以后要指望谁? |
[08:02] | Drop your guns now! | 把枪放下 马上 |
[08:07] | Excuse me? | 请等一下 |
[08:18] | – Move it. Move! – Don’t shoot! | – 快走 快点 – 不要开枪 |
[08:23] | Get down. | 蹲下 |
[08:25] | Line them up along the wall. Keep them quiet. | 让他们靠墙蹲成一排 安静点 |
[09:01] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[09:02] | The lasso of Hestia compels you to reveal the truth. | 赫斯提亚套索会迫使你说实话 |
[09:06] | Now, who are you? | 现在 告诉我你是谁 |
[09:08] | We’re a small group of reactionary terrorists. | 我们是一个小型复古主义恐怖分子 |
[09:11] | We know that sinners brought | 我们知道 罪恶降临在了这个 |
[09:13] | – on this plague of… – Why the hostages? | – 瘟疫肆虐 – 为什么要挟持人质 |
[09:16] | You’re too late. The countdown’s already begun. | 你来晚了 倒计时已经开始 |
[09:20] | In a few minutes, 4 city blocks… | 几分钟后 四个街区… |
[09:23] | While the world watches. | “砰”全世界都会看到 |
[09:29] | Shut up! | 安静 闭嘴 |
[09:31] | This is man’s best hope. | 这是人类最后的希望 |
[09:34] | Down with the modern world. | 和现代世界一起沉没吧 |
[09:36] | Back to the Dark Ages. | 回到黑暗的年代 |
[09:38] | And the safety of holy fear. | 以及神圣的恐惧带来的安全 |
[10:22] | This would’ve been over quickly, but… | 这本来可以快速解决的 但是… |
[10:25] | No! Don’t! | 不 不要 |
[10:48] | I don’t believe it. | 怎么可能 |
[10:50] | – What are you? – A believer. | – 你是什么 – 一个信徒 |
[11:30] | I’m asking for your help. | 我想求你们的帮助 |
[11:33] | I believe there’s a stranger, comes to this village from the sea. | 我相信有一个陌生人 从海上来到这个村庄 |
[11:37] | He comes in the winter when the people are hungry… | 他在冬天 人们饥饿之时前来 |
[11:40] | and brings fish. | 带着鱼 |
[11:42] | He comes on the king tide… | 他在大潮期间过来 |
[11:45] | That was last night. | 也就是昨晚 |
[11:51] | Icebergs in the harbour. | 港口那边有冰山 |
[11:53] | Four months since the last ship got through. | 四个月没有船入港了 |
[11:56] | Well, this stranger… | 这个陌生人… |
[11:58] | Doesn’t come by ship. | 不是坐船来的 |
[12:01] | There are enemies coming, from far away. | 有敌人要来了 很远的地方来的敌人 |
[12:06] | I need warriors. | 我需要战士 |
[12:08] | I’m building an alliance, to defend ourselves. | 我准备组建一支联盟 来保护我们自己 |
[12:12] | Look, I’ll give you $25,000 to… | 听着 如果你能让我现在见到他 |
[12:14] | talk to this man right now… | 我就给你 |
[12:15] | outside. | 两万五千美元 |
[12:39] | Tell me what those 3 boxes are and I’ll make it 30. | 告诉我那三个盒子是什么 我给你三万 |
[12:45] | You should get out. | 你应该滚了 |
[12:47] | Can you at least point me to Atlantis? | 你至少能告诉我亚特兰蒂斯在那吧 |
[12:51] | Arthur Curry. | 亚瑟·库里 |
[12:59] | Also known as the Protector of the Oceans. | 也就是海洋守护神 |
[13:02] | The Aquaman. | 海王 |
[13:06] | I hear you can talk to fish. | 我听说你能和鱼说话 |
[13:10] | So let me get this straight… | 所以让我捋一捋 |
[13:12] | You do it dressed like a bat? Like an actual bat? | 你的做法是打扮成一个蝙蝠 一个真正的蝙蝠 |
[13:16] | It’s worked for 20 years in Gotham. | 20年来在哥谭都管用 |
[13:18] | Oh, that shithole. | 就那个屎坑 |
[13:20] | The fight comes, we’ll need you. | 开战的时候 我们会需要你的 |
[13:22] | – Don’t count on it, Batman. – Why not? | – 别抱太大希望 蝙蝠侠 – 为什么 |
[13:24] | Because I don’t like you coming here… | 因为我不喜欢你跑到这里来 |
[13:25] | digging into my business, getting into my life. | 打探我的事情 干涉我的生活 |
[13:27] | People from Atlantis tell me, “Do this.” | 亚特兰蒂斯的人告诉我 干这个 |
[13:29] | Now, you say, “Do that.” | 现在你说 干那个 |
[13:30] | I want to be left alone. | 我想要一个人待着 |
[13:31] | That why you help these people out here in the middle of nowhere? | 这就是为什么你在这个荒芜的地方帮助这些人 |
[13:34] | Because you can just leave? | 因为你随时可以走开? |
[13:36] | I help them because no one else does. | 我帮他们是因为没有别人帮 |
[13:38] | You wanna protect them, you need to work with me. | 你想要保护他们 你就得和我一起干 |
[13:40] | A strong man is strongest alone. | 孤身一人才最强 |
[13:42] | You ever heard that? | 你听说过吗 |
[13:44] | That’s not a saying. That’s the opposite of what the saying is. | 根本没这句话 你把那句谚语说反了 |
[13:47] | Yep. Doesn’t mean I’m wrong. | 是 但不意味着我错了 |
[13:51] | You ever hear of Superman? | 你听说过超人吧 |
[13:53] | – He died fighting next to me. – My point exactly. | – 他在和我一起战斗时牺牲了 – 我就是这个意思 |
[13:59] | What’s in the 3 boxes? | 那三个盒子里是什么 |
[14:01] | It’s ancient history. | 是个古老的传说 |
[14:03] | Mankind’s melting the polar ice caps… | 人类融化了极地冰盖 |
[14:05] | Destroying the ecosystem, they got it coming? | 毁灭了生态系统 所以他们活该? |
[14:07] | Hey, I don’t mind if the ocean rise. | 嘿 我才不介意海平面升高 |
[14:11] | How about if they boil? | 那沸腾的海洋呢? |
[14:13] | Dressed like a bat. | 打扮成个蝙蝠 |
[14:16] | You’re out of your mind, Bruce Wayne. | 你疯了吧 布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[14:24] | Doesn’t mean I’m wrong. | 并不意味着我是错的 |
[14:34] | So, you say you have no way of reconnecting with this… | 所以 你说 你没法再联系上这个所谓的… |
[14:37] | Aquaman. | 海王 |
[14:38] | I put a tracking device in his coat… | 我在他的外套里放了一个追踪器 |
[14:40] | He left without it. | 可他没穿就走了 |
[14:43] | It may, in fact, not have been his coat. | 也许那就不是他的外套 |
[14:47] | Those squares, from Luthor’s notes… | 卢瑟笔记里的 那些方块 |
[14:49] | I think they must be containers of some kind. | 我觉得它们应该是某种容器 |
[14:52] | Of what? | 装什么的? |
[14:53] | I don’t know. Money, power. | 我不知道 金钱 权利 |
[14:55] | Something worth starting a war over. | 某种值得为此开战的东西 |
[14:59] | Well, we had luck with one person… | 好吧 我们在这个人这里还有点运气 |
[15:01] | on the team list. | 队伍名单上的 |
[15:03] | Barry Allen, of Central City. | 巴里·艾伦 中心城的人 |
[15:06] | He’s completely off the grid. | 他完全处于离线状态 |
[15:08] | Squatting, I think. | 住在空建筑里 我觉得 |
[15:09] | Moves suddenly and often. | 经常突然性搬家 |
[15:12] | – Disappearing act? – But he does visit his father… | – 消失状态 – 但他还会拜访他父亲 |
[15:16] | …in prison. | 去监狱 |
[15:17] | – For murdering his mother. – Jesus! | – 因为他父亲谋杀了他的母亲 – 我的天 |
[15:19] | Young Barry always protested his father’s innocence… | 小巴里一直在保护他父亲的清白 |
[15:22] | But he was 9 and nobody listened to him. | 但他当时只有九岁 没人听他的 |
[15:24] | We have somebody at the prison? | 我们在监狱有人吧 |
[15:26] | Oh, yeah. We’ll find the address. | 有 我们会找到地址的 |
[15:28] | What about, Diana? | 那 戴安娜呢 |
[15:31] | Well, you have her number. | 你有她的电话号码 |
[15:33] | You could’ve called her. | 你可以打给她的 |
[15:36] | Perhaps I should fly to Paris with a handwritten note? | 要不要我立刻飞到巴黎 带上你的亲笔信 |
[15:39] | “Will you be Bruce’ teammate?” | “你愿不愿意做布鲁斯的队友?” |
[15:41] | “Check: Yes or No” | “请选择 愿意或不愿意” |
[15:43] | I’m only interested in her skill set. | 我只对她的能力感兴趣 |
[15:45] | – I’m sure you are. – Can we? | – 你当然是了 – 能继续吗 |
[15:48] | Well, facial recognition’s a bit dodgy on this one. | 这位的面部识别有点困难 |
[15:52] | But it’s got a partial match. | 不过还是得到了部分匹配 |
[15:54] | A Victor Stone. | 维克多·斯通 |
[15:55] | Genius I.Q., football scholarship to GCU… | 智商超高 拿着橄榄球奖学金上了哥谭市立大学 |
[15:59] | And deceased. | 而且 已去世了 |
[16:01] | Figures. Fairy tales and ghost stories. | 猜到了 童话和鬼故事 |
[16:04] | One misses the days | 有点想念以前 |
[16:05] | when one’s biggest concerns were exploding wind-up penguins? | 当时我们最大的烦恼 不过是会爆炸的发条企鹅 |
[16:09] | The simple life. | 简单的生活 |
[16:12] | I don’t recognize this world. | 我已经认不出这个世界了 |
[16:15] | I don’t have to recognize it. | 我不用认出它 |
[16:18] | I just have to save it. | 我只需要拯救它 |
[16:26] | Here to see Henry Allen. | 我来见亨利·艾伦 |
[16:28] | Sign. | 签名 |
[16:34] | Hurry it up, will you? | 快点 行不行 |
[16:39] | What, you got a problem? | 怎么了 有问题吗? |
[16:41] | No. There’s no problem. | 不 没有问题 |
[16:43] | Better not be. | 没有就对了 |
[16:50] | You know where to go. | 你知道该怎么走 |
[17:01] | Are those prescription… | 你是必须戴眼镜… |
[17:04] | Or you just trying to look brainy? | 还是就想看起来聪明点 |
[17:09] | Because you’re holding yourself back. You’re going in circles. | 因为你在限制自己的能力 你一直在原地打转 |
[17:13] | You’re working 3 dead- end jobs. Going on four. | 你做着三个没有前途的工作 现在这是第四个 |
[17:16] | Where do you even have the time? | 你哪来的时间 |
[17:17] | I make the time. | 我会挤时间的 |
[17:18] | And this is all to pay for a criminal justice degree, huh? | 这一切 就为了支付刑事司法的学位的学费? |
[17:20] | Okay. I really don’t want to talk about this again… | 好吧 我真的不想再讨论这个了 |
[17:23] | The investigation was botched. | 当时调查简直一塌糊涂 |
[17:25] | Give me your hand. | 把手给我 |
[17:32] | I want you to listen to me, Barry… | 我要你认真听我说 巴里 |
[17:34] | Because I mean this. | 因为我是认真的 |
[17:37] | I want you to give all of that up. | 我要你放弃这些 |
[17:42] | And I want you to stop coming to see me. | 我要你不要继续来见我了 |
[17:47] | I am a drag on your life. | 我就是你生命中的累赘 |
[17:52] | Please don’t ever say that to me again. | 请别再对我说这样的话 |
[17:55] | Please? | 求你 |
[17:56] | You can be whatever you wanna be. You’re a brilliant man. | 你可以成为你想成为的一切 你那么聪明 |
[18:01] | Absolute best of the best. | 绝对是精英中的精英 |
[18:05] | I can’t sit here… | 我不能呆在这里 |
[18:07] | and watch you run in place in Central City… | 看着你在中城跑进跑出 |
[18:10] | for some old dude… | 为了一个老家伙 |
[18:11] | – who’s not going anywhere. | – 哪里都去不了的老家伙 – 爸爸 |
[18:15] | – Dad…That’s not true. – It’s time. | – 爸爸 这不是真的 – 是时候了 |
[18:16] | – That’s not true. – Let’s go, Allen. | – 这不是真的 – 放手吧 艾伦 |
[18:18] | Allen! | 艾伦 |
[18:19] | I want you to make your own future. | 我要你开创自己的未来 |
[18:21] | Living in the past… Make your own future. | 不要活在过去 创造自己的未来 |
[18:23] | Open gate! | 开门 |
[18:48] | Lab’s all yours, Howard. | 实验室归你了 霍华德 |
[18:49] | 11:30. Early night for you, Silas. | 十一点半 今晚挺早啊 塞拉斯 |
[18:53] | Yes. Early. | 对 挺早 |
[18:56] | I never got to say… | 我没机会告诉你… |
[19:00] | I’m very sorry about what happened. | 我对这一切的发生很抱歉 |
[19:03] | Victor was a wonderful kid. | 维克多是个好小伙 |
[19:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:20] | Victor. | 维克多 |
[19:22] | Victor, you’re not stuck up here. | 维克多 你不能就呆在这里 |
[19:28] | You can have a life. You can have more than… | 你可以拥有人生 可以拥有比… |
[19:32] | – If you stay up here brooding… – I’m processing. | – 如果你在这里胡思乱想… – 我在处理 |
[19:35] | I can access everything. | 我可以访问到一切数据 |
[19:38] | – But I can’t put it all together. – Not yet. | – 但我无法把信息整合起来 – 还不能 |
[19:41] | But if you work with me, if we had the change engines… | 但是如果你和我合作 如果我们有再造引擎… |
[19:43] | So you did to someone else. What you did to me. | 所以你还对其他人做了对我做的事情 |
[19:47] | No. The box stays hidden. | 不 母盒必须被藏起来 |
[19:50] | If you could see what we’re learning from the Kryptonian ship… | 如果你看到我们从那艘氪星船上学到了什么 |
[19:53] | I think the change engine can integrate with its energy… | 我认为再造引擎可以感应它的能量… |
[19:56] | – get it powered up… – Does anybody know? | – 可以升级… – 有谁知道吗 |
[19:59] | What? | 什么 |
[20:00] | At the lab… Does anybody know I’m alive? | 实验室里 有谁知道我还活着吗 |
[20:03] | I… I… | 我…我… |
[20:06] | I didn’t think you were ready for them to… | 我觉得你还没准备好… |
[20:08] | For what? | 准备什么 |
[20:08] | For them to see the monster? | 让他们看到怪物吗? |
[20:11] | You are not a monster. | 你不是怪物 |
[20:14] | It’s weird that you thought I meant me. | 真是奇怪 你竟然以为我在说自己 |
[20:19] | What I did… | 我所做的… |
[20:23] | I lost your mother in that accident. | 那场事故中 我失去了你妈妈 |
[20:26] | I wasn’t about to… | 我不能再… |
[20:28] | I couldn’t bear to lose my son. | 我不能再失去我的儿子 |
[20:31] | But you did. | 但你已失去了 |
[20:33] | I got a language in my head that I don’t speak. | 现在我脑子里有种我不会说的语言 |
[20:37] | It’s not just digital… It’s alien. | 不是数字信号 而是外星的 |
[20:41] | Everyday, I wake up, different… | 每一天 醒来 我都不一样 |
[20:45] | Modified. | 在进化 |
[20:48] | How do you…? | 你怎么… |
[20:56] | Couldn’t do that last night. | 昨晚我还做不到 |
[20:58] | Ever since we got visitors from Krypton, | 自从氪星人拜访之后 |
[21:01] | people have been waiting for the next alien invasion. | 人们就在等待下一次外星入侵 |
[21:06] | Now I got to wonder if I’m it? | 现在我在想 如果我就是外星人 |
[22:24] | – Any changes today? – No, my Queen. | – 今天有什么变化吗 – 没有 女王陛下 |
[22:29] | The Mother Box has awoken… | 母盒已经苏醒 |
[22:31] | Yet, nothing has happened. | 但还没有什么事情发生 |
[22:33] | It has slept for thousands of years, since the first age. | 母盒从远古开始 已经沉睡了几千年 |
[22:37] | Why did it wake at all? | 为什么现在突然苏醒了 |
[22:48] | Amazons, on your mark! | 亚马逊族 准备战斗 |
[23:13] | Steppenwolf. | 荒原狼 |
[23:18] | Mother… | 母亲… |
[23:20] | Millenia in exile… Searching. | 我流放了数千年 一直在寻找… |
[23:24] | At last, you call me home. | 今天 你终于让我回家了 |
[23:27] | You will not like your welcome. | 你不会喜欢你的欢迎仪式的 |
[23:30] | Oh, I think I will. | 我想我会的 |
[23:56] | – Gather the legions. – Seal the cage! | – 召集军团 – 封锁牢房 |
[23:59] | Go! | 快去 |
[24:01] | Flank right! | 右翼 |
[24:08] | Yes… | 对 |
[24:10] | Run. | 跑吧 |
[24:11] | Seal the gates! | 封锁大门 |
[24:36] | Keep it moving. | 别停下 |
[25:41] | Got it! Go! | 拿到了 走 |
[26:02] | Noble Queen, why do you fight? | 尊贵的女王 为何要反抗? |
[26:06] | After the Unity, you will join my Legion… | 统一之力完成后 你将会加入我的军团 |
[26:10] | and you will know the righteousness of power. | 到时你会明白权力就是正义 |
[26:18] | You will love me. | 你会爱上我的 |
[26:29] | You all will. | 你们全部都会 |
[26:56] | We have to light the ancient warning fire. | 我们必须点燃古代的烽火 |
[26:59] | The fire has not burned for 5,000 years. | 烽火有五千年没有燃起了 |
[27:03] | Men won’t know what it means. | 人类不会明白它的意思的 |
[27:05] | Men won’t… | 人类不会… |
[27:09] | But she will. | 但是她会 |
[27:22] | Listen to me, Diana. | 听我说 戴安娜 |
[27:45] | What did you do this weekend, Diana? | 你这个周末干嘛了 戴安娜 |
[27:47] | Me? | 我? |
[27:49] | Nothing very interesting. | 没做什么特别有趣的事 |
[27:52] | That’s all you ever tell us. | 你每次都这么说 |
[27:54] | Whay can I say? I’m not that exciting. | 我能怎么说呢 我是个无趣的人 |
[27:57] | …Shrine of the Amazons… | 亚马逊人的神殿 |
[27:59] | an enormous bonfire burned right behind me… | 巨大的烽火 就在我身后燃烧 |
[28:03] | baffling absolutely everyone… | 让大家都百思不得其解 |
[28:05] | from locals, to government authorities alike. | 不管是当地人 还是政府官员 |
[28:08] | – The fire could be seen for miles on end… – Invasion. | – 烽火在几英里之外都可以看到… – 入侵 |
[28:13] | On the local scene… | 当地新闻… |
[28:15] | This janitor’s wife had some strong words… | 这位清洁工的妻子信誓旦旦的说 |
[28:17] | for the aliens she says, | 是那些外星人 |
[28:19] | stole her man. | 偷走了她的丈夫 |
[28:21] | My Howard is a good man. He’s a provider. | 我家霍华德是个好人 是家里的支柱 |
[28:25] | And these aliens are gonna (beep) probe him? | 那些外星人是要在他的XX插探测仪吗? |
[28:29] | Come down to the Lakeview… | 你要敢来湖景公寓 |
[28:30] | And I’ll stick a (beep) probe up your alien (beep) ass, you… | 我他妈要把又粗又大的探测仪插到你的XX去 |
[28:34] | I found a little place. By the diner. | 我找到个小地方 餐馆旁边 |
[28:37] | Suits me just fine. | 挺适合我的 |
[28:39] | I wish you’d said something. | 你怎么不早说呢 |
[28:40] | Oh, no. I got behind in the payments. | 不 我只是欠了点账而已 |
[28:43] | And you know the banks. Jump like a cougar if you miss by a dime. | 你知道银行的 欠一毛钱都会紧追不放 |
[28:47] | Place was too big for me anyway. | 那地方反正对我来说也太大了 |
[28:49] | Shuffling around like an old ghost. | 空荡荡的房子里像个鬼魂一样游荡 |
[28:52] | Well, I might have been able to, talk to someone, or… | 你早说的话我可以找人帮你 或者… |
[28:55] | You had enough to deal with. | 你的事情够多了 |
[28:56] | Don’t need to add mother-in-law to the list. | 没必要让你为婆婆操心了 |
[28:59] | – Not that I was ever… – Hey, Lane… | – 虽然不是正式的… – 嘿 莲恩 |
[29:02] | Who is your source? The activist in that university… | 你的线人是谁 大学里那个激进主义者 |
[29:07] | Look, it’s my source. | 听着 是我的线人 |
[29:09] | I got tapped for the kidnapping story. | 他们要我写那个绑架案 |
[29:11] | There were all those student protests. Anyway… | 只不过就是一些学生游行 总之… |
[29:14] | I’m thinking it’s political, so… Who’s your guy? | 我觉得这是政治的事情 所以 你的线人是谁 |
[29:17] | Well let’s see if she’ll take your call. | 我看看她接不接电话 |
[29:20] | So, it’s a she. | 原来是个女的 |
[29:24] | It’s not a she. | 不是女的 |
[29:26] | Sounds like you should be working that story. | 看来你得忙那个故事了 |
[29:30] | I’m… I’m not ready yet. | 我… 我还没准备好 |
[29:34] | I’m perfectly happy, doing fluff pieces about kitten grooming. | 我现在很开心 写点小猫美容的新闻 |
[29:38] | For a while… | 调节一下 |
[29:41] | It was hard coming back here at all. | 回来了 还是有些困难的 |
[29:45] | Well. I can hardly read the news anyway. | 好吧 我现在新闻都看不下去了 |
[29:48] | So much bitterness. | 都太悲伤了 |
[29:50] | ‘Course, I think it’s all because he’s gone. | 当然 我想都是因为他走了 |
[29:55] | But I suppose a mother does. | 不过估计母亲都这样 |
[29:58] | But it’s not like there’s any less that needs reporting. | 但是也不是说你要报道的事情就少了 |
[30:01] | And Clark promised me, you were gonna bring home another Pulitzer. | 克拉克保证过 你还会再拿一个普利策奖 |
[30:04] | – Oh, did he? – Oh, yes. He did. | – 是吗 – 当然 他说过 |
[30:07] | He said you were the thirstiest young woman he’d ever met. | 他说你是他见过最饥渴的女人 |
[30:12] | – Hungriest. – Hungry. Yeah. | – 最饥饿 – 饥饿 对 |
[30:17] | He said you… | 他说你… |
[30:18] | could smell a story. Further away than he could hear. | 你的新闻嗅觉是比他的听觉还灵敏 |
[30:23] | Well stories, made sense. | 好的故事 都是有原因的 |
[30:28] | It was more than just a puzzle. It was about the truth. | 这不只是谜题 这更是有关真相 |
[30:32] | It was about seeing the engine of the world… | 要看到驱动世界的引擎 |
[30:37] | While it still ran. | 趁它还在转 |
[30:47] | Victor Stone… | 维克多·斯通 |
[30:49] | Deceased. | 已去世 |
[31:32] | That one… | 就是它… |
[31:34] | Pretty sure that’s what made the alien go crazy. | 可以确定这就是让外星人发狂的东西了 |
[31:37] | I’ll see about weaving something to the suit. | 我会考虑在战衣上加点东西的 |
[31:39] | Won’t be quick. | 得花一点时间 |
[31:40] | Anything to give me an edge. | 只要能给我点胜算就行 |
[31:54] | You know, I paid millions of dollars… | 要知道 我可花了几百万美元 |
[31:56] | for this building’s security. | 来建造这栋大楼的安保系统 |
[31:57] | Yeah. It looked expensive. | 对 看起来就很贵 |
[32:03] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[32:06] | A new toy? | 新玩具吗 |
[32:07] | Prototype troop carrier. | 军队运输机 原型机 |
[32:10] | I once knew a man who would’ve loved to fly it. | 我曾经认识一个男人 他肯定很想开这玩意 |
[32:13] | Yeah, well we’re gonna need more than a pilot. | 对 我们需要的不仅仅是个飞行员 |
[32:18] | I think there’s an attack coming. | 我觉得敌人要来了 |
[32:20] | Not coming, Bruce. | 不是要来 布鲁斯 |
[32:22] | It’s already here. | 是已经来了 |
[32:27] | They called him Steppenwolf. | 他们称他为荒原狼 |
[32:29] | The End of Worlds. | 世界的终结者 |
[32:31] | He lived only to conquer. | 他为征服而生 |
[32:35] | Millions fell before his blade… | 数不清的人倒于他的屠刀之下 |
[32:37] | And rose again as his Parademons. | 而后又以其类魔之身重现 |
[32:41] | Nightmare creatures, who feed on fear. | 噩梦般的生物 以恐惧为食 |
[32:46] | Yeah, I think I’ve met one. We didn’t hit it off. | 对 我可能遇到过一个 我们不太合得来 |
[32:49] | Here in Gotham? | 在哥谭吗 |
[32:50] | They’re all over. | 他们到处都是 |
[32:51] | They’re looking for his… Boxes? | 他们是在找他的什么盒子吗? |
[32:54] | – The Mother Boxes. – Mother Boxes? | – 母盒 – 母盒 |
[32:57] | I guess Steppenwolf took the one you people were guarding, | 我猜荒原狼拿走了你们守护的那个 |
[32:59] | that leaves two more. | 这样还剩两个 |
[33:01] | – I’m impressed. – Don’t be. | – 你挺厉害嘛 – 过奖 |
[33:03] | I have no idea what’s in them. | 我不知道里面是什么 |
[33:05] | A weapon? Some kind of power? | 是武器吗?还是某种能量 |
[33:06] | They don’t contain power. | 它们并非蕴含能量 |
[33:10] | They are power. | 它们就是能量本身 |
[33:13] | Carried from planet to planet… | 从一个星球传运到另一个 |
[33:15] | The Mother Boxes combined to form the Unity. | 母盒合并之后就能形成统一之力 |
[33:19] | An apocalyptic power that not only destroys worlds… | 那种灾难性的能量不仅可以毁灭世界 |
[33:22] | …but transforms them into the primordial hell’s gate… | 还能把世界打回最原始的空壳 |
[33:26] | …of Steppenwolf’s birthworld. | 跟荒原狼出生地一样 |
[33:29] | We should have died… | 我们本该灭亡 |
[33:31] | But we formed our own Unity. | 但我们迸发出了自己的统一之力 |
[33:34] | Amazons, Atlanteans… | 亚马逊人 亚特兰蒂斯人 |
[33:37] | All the tribes of man fought side by side. | 所有人类部落并肩作战 |
[33:43] | Warriors of legend. | 传奇战士 |
[33:48] | Allies from other worlds. | 来自其他世界的盟友 |
[33:52] | Even the gods themselves all acted as one. | 就连众神也齐心协力 |
[33:56] | Laying down their lives to drive Steppenwolf away. | 不惜献出生命将荒原狼击退 |
[34:11] | Some say it drove him mad… | 据说这让荒原狼恼羞成怒 |
[34:13] | .. the disgrace of his first retreat. | 这是他第一次蒙受打败仗的耻辱 |
[34:16] | He swore our alliance would crumble. | 他发誓我们的联盟会瓦解 |
[34:20] | That darkness would cover the Earth… | 黑暗将再次笼罩地球 |
[34:25] | And that he would return when it did. | 而黑暗降临之时 他就会再回来 |
[34:32] | Left behind… | 留下的 |
[34:33] | The Mother Boxes were too dangerous | 母盒母盒太过危险 |
[34:35] | to be kept together. | 绝对不能放在一起 |
[34:39] | One was entrusted to the Amazons. | 其中之一托付给亚马逊人 |
[34:43] | One, to the Atlanteans. | 一个交于亚特兰蒂斯人 |
[34:45] | Both sealed and guarded in secure strongholds. | 都封存在安全的要塞里 重兵把守 |
[34:50] | The Box of Man was buried in secret. | 人类之盒被秘密掩埋 |
[34:54] | So that no tribe would be tempted to use its power over another. | 以确保没有部落能用它的能量攻击其他部落 |
[35:03] | Such harmony out of such horror. | 巨大恐惧之后的和谐来之不易 |
[35:05] | It was truly an age of heroes. | 那可真是一个英雄辈出的时代 |
[35:08] | Something tells me we’re not getting the band back together. | 我觉得我们不可能再找回从前的团队了 |
[35:11] | The Atlanteans were forced under sea… | 亚特兰蒂斯人被迫待在海底 |
[35:14] | And the Amazons, to an island they can never leave. | 而亚马逊人 藏于孤岛永不离开 |
[35:17] | I wouldn’t count on the tribes of men. | 我不会依靠人类部落 |
[35:20] | We tend to act like the doomsday clock has a snooze button. | 我们总觉得末日闹钟还有个小睡模式一样 |
[35:24] | – How long until we… – Days. | – 我们还剩多久… – 几天 |
[35:26] | At most. | 最多几天 |
[35:28] | Steppenwolf’s mistake last time was attacking us. | 荒原狼上次的错误就是袭击我们 |
[35:31] | He wanted to make the Earth kneel before he destroyed us. | 他想在毁灭我们之前让地球俯首称臣 |
[35:35] | This time he’ll just go after the Boxes. | 这次他的目的只是想夺取母盒 |
[35:38] | I got a location for one of our recruits. | 我收到了我们一个新队员的地址 |
[35:40] | – Barry Allen. – What about the other one? | – 巴里·艾伦 – 另一个呢 |
[35:42] | Victor Stone? | 维克多·斯通 |
[35:44] | I was hoping you would dig him up. | 我希望你能把他找出来 |
[35:48] | We’re asking people we don’t know to risk their lives. | 我们是在请陌生人拿自己的生命冒险 |
[35:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:53] | That’s how this works. | 事情就是这样 |
[36:27] | Barry Allen. | 巴里·艾伦 |
[36:28] | Bruce Wayne. | 布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[36:30] | You say that like it explains… | 你这么说得好像是在解释 |
[36:32] | why there’s a total stranger in my place… | 为什么我家里来了个陌生人 |
[36:34] | sitting in the dark, in my second favorite chair. | 躲在黑漆漆的屋子里 坐在我第二喜欢的椅子上 |
[36:38] | Tell me about this. | 跟我说说这个吧 |
[36:43] | This is a person who looks exactly like me… | 这就是个长得和我一模一样 |
[36:46] | but who is definitely not me. | 但是绝不是我的人 |
[36:49] | Very attractive Jewish boy. | 很帅气的犹太小伙儿 |
[36:52] | Somebody who, I don’t know, stole your pocketwatch? | 我猜猜 这个人偷了你的怀表吗 |
[36:56] | Or railroads? | 或者铁路? |
[36:58] | I know you have abilities. | 我知道你有超能力 |
[36:59] | I just don’t know what they are. | 我只是不清楚具体是什么 |
[37:02] | My special skills include… | 我的超能力包括… |
[37:04] | Viola, web design, fluent in sign language… | 拉中提琴 设计网页 精通手语 |
[37:07] | gorilla sign language… | 大猩猩手语 |
[37:09] | Silica-based quartz sand fabric, | 硅基石英纱织物 |
[37:11] | Abrasion resistant. Heat resistant. | 耐磨 耐热 |
[37:13] | Yeah, I do…Competitive ice dancing. | 是啊 是我参加冰舞比赛用的 |
[37:15] | That’s what they use on the space shuttle, to prevent it from burning up on re-entry. | 这是航天飞机返回大气层所需的阻燃材料 |
[37:19] | I do very competitive ice dancing. | 我参加非常激烈的冰舞比赛 |
[37:23] | Whoever you’re looking for, it’s not me… | 不管你要找的是谁 绝对不是我… |
[37:50] | You’re the Batman? | 你是蝙蝠侠 |
[37:52] | So you’re fast. | 所以你的超能力就是快 |
[37:54] | That feels like an oversimplification. | 这么说似乎太笼统了点 |
[37:55] | I’m putting together a team. | 我在组织一个队伍 |
[37:57] | People with special abilities. | 将有超能力的人组建在一起 |
[37:59] | You see, I believe enemies are coming. | 你看 我觉得敌人就要来了 |
[38:01] | Stop right there. I’m in. | 别说了 我加入 |
[38:03] | You are? | 你加入吗? |
[38:04] | Yeah. I need… friends. | 对 我需要 朋友 |
[38:09] | People are difficult. They require a lot of focus. | 人类很复杂 他们需要很多关注点 |
[38:13] | They have like a rhythm that I haven’t quite been able to… | 他们的节奏我实在是没法理解… |
[38:17] | Like, Brunch? | 就像”早午餐” |
[38:18] | Like… What is Brunch? | 比如说… 什么是早午餐 |
[38:20] | You wait in line for an hour… | 你排队等一个小时 |
[38:22] | for, essentially, lunch. | 拿到的明明就是午餐 |
[38:24] | I mean, I don’t know. | 我是说… 我也搞不清 |
[38:28] | People are… a little slow. | 人们就是… 有点慢 |
[38:32] | I’ll try to keep up. | 我尽量跟上 |
[38:33] | Can I keep this? | 这个能送我吗 |
[38:36] | It’s like this layer of dimensional reality… | 我可以进入另一层维度 |
[38:39] | that seems to manipulate space-time. | 里面好像能操控时空 |
[38:40] | I call it the Speed Force. | 我将其称之为速度力量 |
[38:41] | Causes me to burn tremendous amount of calories… | 它让我每天都消耗巨多卡路里 |
[38:43] | So I am just a black hole of snacks. | 所以我就是个零食黑洞 |
[38:46] | I am a “snack hole.” | 我是个”零食洞” |
[38:49] | How many people are on this special fight team? | 这个特殊战斗小队有多少人 |
[38:52] | Three. Including you. | 三个 加上你 |
[38:53] | Three? Against what? | 三个?敌人是谁? |
[38:56] | I’ll tell you on the plane. | 我在飞机上和你慢慢说 |
[38:58] | Plane? | 飞机? |
[39:00] | What are your superpowers again? | 你的超能力是什么来着? |
[39:02] | I’m rich. | 我有钱 |
[39:28] | The program always gets twitchy with this footage. | 每次播放这段录像 电脑就抽风 |
[39:42] | You know who we are? | 你知道我们是谁 |
[39:48] | Are you Victor Stone? | 你是维克多·斯通吗 |
[39:55] | I need to speak to you. | 我得和你谈谈 |
[39:59] | No, face to face. | 不 面对面那种 |
[40:00] | I’m old-fashioned that way. | 在这上面 我很传统 |
[40:05] | If I was going to attack you, I would’ve done it by the lake. | 如果我打算伤害你 我在湖边就动手了 |
[40:13] | Looks like you have a date, Ms. Prince. | 看起来你有约会了 普林斯女士 |
[40:16] | About time somebody here did. | 这里有个人很久没约会了 |
[40:51] | Face to face. | 面对面 |
[40:54] | I’ve been doing some tracking. | 我一直在追踪 |
[40:58] | What you’re looking for is sticking to the dead zones. | 你想找的东西待在盲区里面 |
[41:01] | It gets in front of a camera, causes a surge. | 一旦它现身 能量泄漏 |
[41:05] | – I’ll let you know. – That’s not good enough. | – 我会让你知道的 – 那不够好 |
[41:07] | Not good enough? | 不够好? |
[41:09] | For you. | 对你而言 |
[41:11] | Look, I don’t know you… | 听着 我不认识你 |
[41:13] | And I don’t know how you got these gifts. | 我不知道你怎么得到这些馈赠的 |
[41:15] | Gifts? | 馈赠? |
[41:16] | No one else can do what you do. | 你能做到的事没人可以做到 |
[41:18] | No, if these are gifts… | 如果这是馈赠 |
[41:22] | then why am I the one paying for them? | 为什么只有我付出代价 |
[41:23] | We need you, Victor. | 我们需要你 维克多 |
[41:26] | And maybe you need us. | 也许你也需要我们 |
[41:29] | I’ll be fine alone. | 我觉得我一个人就挺好 |
[41:30] | I told myself the same for a long time. | 很久以前我也是这么对自己说的 |
[41:38] | I lost someone I loved once. | 我曾经失去了我最爱的人 |
[41:44] | I shut myself off from… From everyone. | 我把自己封闭起来…谁也不见 |
[41:49] | But I had to learn to open back up again. | 但我必须学会重新敞开心扉 |
[41:54] | The truth is I’m still working on it. | 事实上 我现在还在努力 |
[41:57] | And if you agreed to meet me… | 既然你同意见我 |
[42:02] | …you’re working on it, too. | 意味着你也同样在努力 |
[42:05] | Trust me, Victor. | 相信我 维克多 |
[42:15] | Mayday! Mayday! | 求救 求救 |
[42:19] | Something came down from the sky. | 有东西从空中飞下来了 |
[42:22] | Please, help me! | 快救救我 |
[42:46] | Whisky. | 威士忌 |
[42:48] | And one for Ahab there. | 给他也倒一杯 |
[42:50] | …from the sky… | 从空中而来 |
[42:52] | I heard a cannon. | 我听到一声巨响 |
[42:54] | – It’s ocean’s rage. – Then they came… | – 那不过是大海的怒吼 – 他们来了 |
[42:57] | Monsters. | 从天上来的 |
[42:59] | …from the sky. | 怪物 |
[43:02] | Tore right through my boat. | 撕碎了我的船 |
[43:05] | Monsters… | 怪物 |
[43:08] | It’s on him. | 记他账上 |
[45:35] | You took a hell of a hit. | 你撞得不轻 |
[45:37] | You all right? | 你还好吧? |
[45:38] | At last… | 终于… |
[45:40] | The firstborn of beloved Queen Atlanna. | 亚特兰蒂斯女王心爱的长子出现了 |
[45:44] | Wait. | 等等 |
[45:47] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[45:51] | I knew her. | 我认识她 |
[45:54] | That makes one of us. | 可我不认识 |
[45:56] | When my parents fought in the wars… | 当我的父母在战争中战死 |
[45:59] | – She took me in. – What a saint. | – 她收留了我 – 真是个圣人 |
[46:01] | You dare speak of Queen Atlanna that way? | 你胆敢这么说亚特兰娜女王? |
[46:03] | Your Queen left me on my father’s doorstep | 你的女王把我扔在了我父亲的家门口 |
[46:05] | and never gave me another thought… | 然后再也没想过我 |
[46:07] | Your mother left you to save your life. | 你母亲那么做是为了救你 |
[46:09] | You can’t imagine how it hurt her. | 你不知道她有多伤心 |
[46:12] | What it cost her. | 她付出了什么 |
[46:15] | But you’re not a defenseless child now. | 但你现在不是一个无助的孩子了 |
[46:19] | It would’ve been her responsibility… | 追着那个怪物到地面 |
[46:20] | to follow that monster to the surface and stop it. | 并阻止它 本来是她的责任 |
[46:25] | Now, it’s yours. | 现在 是你的了 |
[46:30] | Then I’m gonna need something from you. | 那我需要你帮我做件事 |
[47:33] | I see, Mother. | 我明白了 母亲 |
[47:36] | I see why you waited to summon me. | 我明白你为什么等到现在才召唤我 |
[47:40] | That Kryptonian’s death plunged this timid world… | 氪星人的死让这个怯懦的世界 |
[47:43] | into such terror. | 陷入恐惧 |
[47:45] | Amazons. Atlanteans. Each stands, and falls, alone. | 亚马逊人 亚特兰蒂斯人 独自战斗 独自陨落 |
[47:55] | I know Mother. You’ve waited too long for the Unity. | 我明白 母亲 这一刻你等待得太久了 |
[47:59] | I know. But you will feed. | 我知道 但你会滋养我 |
[48:05] | And my exile will come to an end. | 而我的放逐也将结束 |
[48:09] | I will take my place among the New Gods. | 我会在新神之中找到我的位置 |
[48:14] | Find the last one. | 找到最后一个母盒 |
[48:17] | Its power will cleanse this world. | 它的力量将会净化这个世界 |
[48:22] | For the Unity! | 为了统一之力 |
[48:26] | For Darkseid. | 为达克赛德 |
[48:37] | Victor. | 维克多 |
[48:49] | Asshole! | 混蛋 |
[48:51] | Eight kidnappings. 6 in Metropolis, 2 here. | 八起绑架 六起在大都会 两起在这里 |
[48:53] | All the vics worked for STAR Labs. | 所有的受害者都是星际实验室的工作人员 |
[48:58] | Attacked by a flying vampire. | 被会飞的吸血鬼攻击 |
[49:01] | Suspect was a giant bat… | 嫌犯是长着大獠牙的 |
[49:03] | with huge fangs. | 巨型蝙蝠 |
[49:05] | One of them was a little kid, scared. | 受害者中有一个小孩 吓坏了 |
[49:07] | Won’t say a word but drew this. | 什么都没说只画了这个 |
[49:09] | – Looks like… – I know what it looks like. | – 这看起来… – 我知道这看起来像什么 |
[49:12] | Come on. You think he fights criminals for 20 years here… | 拜托 他在哥谭市打击罪犯二十年了 |
[49:14] | and then he goes to Metropolis and kidnaps eight people? | 你觉得他会去大都会绑架八个人? |
[49:18] | I’ll talk to him tonight. | 我今晚和他谈谈 |
[49:20] | The world’s gone crazy, Jim. Maybe he did, too. | 整个世界都疯了 吉姆 也许他也疯了 |
[49:28] | You find the Cyborg? | 你找到钢骨了吗? |
[49:31] | We spoke. | 我们谈了谈 |
[49:33] | Give him time. | 给他点时间 |
[49:35] | You must be Barry. I’m Diana. | 你一定是巴里了 我是戴安娜 |
[49:37] | Hi Barry, I’m Diana… | 你好巴里 我是戴安娜 |
[49:39] | That’s not right. Great. | 说反了 抱歉 |
[49:41] | So this is us? | 就我们几个了 |
[49:42] | Yeah. This is us. | 是啊 就我们几个 |
[49:44] | Oh! Awesome! | 厉害 |
[49:46] | That’s the Bat-signal. That’s your… | 那个是蝙蝠标记 那是你的… |
[49:48] | Oh. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[49:49] | That’s your signal. That means we have to go now. | 那是给你的信号 看来我们得出发了 |
[49:51] | – Yeah. That’s what that means. – That’s so cool. | – 没错 就是这个意思 – 太酷了 |
[50:30] | How many of you are there? | 你们有多少人 |
[50:32] | Not enough. | 没多少 |
[50:34] | Eight people abducted from or near STAR Labs. | 八个人在星际实验室附近被绑架了 |
[50:38] | Here’s the potential perp. | 这个是嫌疑人 |
[50:40] | Parademons. | 类魔 |
[50:41] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[50:43] | The demons must have caught the scent of a Mother Box. | 这些类魔一定闻到了母盒的气味 |
[50:45] | They carried people away to find out what they know. | 它们把人抓走 看看他们知道什么 |
[50:48] | – So the eight might still be alive. – Nine. | – 那这八个人可能还活着 – 九个 |
[50:53] | The head of STAR Labs was taken as well. | 星际实验室的负责人也被抓走了 |
[50:56] | You made it. | 你想通了 |
[50:59] | So then. There must be a nest nearby. | 那么 附近一定有个巢穴 |
[51:02] | I plotted all the sightings in Metropolis, Gotham… | 我标注了大都会 哥谭市所有的目击地点 |
[51:06] | No pattern I can see. | 看不出来什么花样 |
[51:07] | The lines on the map don’t converge. | 地图上的线并不交汇 |
[51:09] | On land. | 陆地上 |
[51:10] | These lead back to Braxton Island, between the two cities. | 这些线都指向两座城市之间的布拉克斯顿岛 |
[51:13] | Gotham Harbor. These are air vents… | 哥谭港口 这些是排气塔 |
[51:15] | they all lead down to the tunnel from Metropolis… | 它们都通向大都会的地道 |
[51:17] | project that was abandoned in ’29. | 这个项目1929年就废弃了 |
[51:22] | Do you really think that… | 你真的认为… |
[51:25] | Wow. They just… They really just vanished. | 他们就… 他们就这么消失了 |
[51:30] | That’s rude. | 好没礼貌 |
[51:58] | – Where are we, Alfred? – Braxton Island. | – 阿尔弗雷德 到哪儿了?- 布拉克斯顿岛 |
[52:01] | You should be… | 你们应该在… |
[52:02] | directly under the venting tower for the tunnel. | 隧道排气塔的正下方 |
[52:05] | Now, look to your left, you should see a staircase. | 现在看你们的左边 应该有一段楼梯 |
[52:08] | It will give you access to the machine room. | 爬上去就可以直接进入机房 |
[52:17] | Define access. | 果然够直接 |
[52:19] | One at a time. | 一个一个过 |
[52:20] | The bridge may not… | 这桥可能… |
[52:22] | …hold. | 撑不住 |
[52:29] | Just tell me the truth. | 把实话告诉我就行 |
[52:31] | Please, just let us go. | 求你了 放我们走吧 |
[52:33] | – I have a family! – Wrong answer. | – 我还有家人 – 回答错误 |
[52:36] | Humans… | 人类… |
[52:38] | The stench of your fear is making my soldiers hungry. | 你们恐惧的气味让我的士兵垂涎欲滴 |
[52:42] | Shall I feed them? | 我该喂它们吗? |
[52:46] | You’ve been near the Mother Box. | 你靠近过母盒 |
[52:48] | – The scent is on you… – Please. | – 你身上有它的气味 – 求你了 |
[52:50] | We have families. | 我们都有家人 |
[52:52] | Why does everyone keep telling me that? | 为什么每个人都告诉我这个 |
[52:59] | Okay. Here’s the thing… | 事情是这样的 |
[53:02] | See, I’m afraid of bugs, and… | 瞧 我害怕虫子 还有… |
[53:05] | Guns. And obnoxiously tall people. | 枪 还有个子高的人 |
[53:07] | And murder. I can’t be here. | 还有谋杀 我待不下去了 |
[53:10] | It’s really cool, you guys seem ready to do battle and stuff, but… | 你们已经准备好去战斗了 这挺棒的 |
[53:13] | Full transparency, I’ve never done battle. | 但说实话 我从来没有战斗过 |
[53:16] | I just push some people and run away. | 我以前都是推别人一下就跑 |
[53:18] | Save one. | 救一个 |
[53:20] | One? | 一个? |
[53:21] | Save one person. | 救一个人 |
[53:24] | Wait, which one? | 哪一个? |
[53:25] | Don’t talk. Don’t fight. Get in. Get one out. | 别说话 别打架 进去 救一个出来 |
[53:29] | And then? | 然后呢? |
[53:31] | You’ll know. | 你会明白的 |
[53:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[53:37] | Useless! | 真没用 |
[53:40] | You then. | 到你了 |
[53:43] | Where is my Mother Box? | 我的母盒在哪里? |
[53:48] | I’ll die before I tell you. | 我死也不会告诉你 |
[53:50] | At last, one that doesn’t whine. | 终于找到一个有骨气的人了 |
[53:56] | But you will scream. | 但我会让你尖叫的 |
[54:03] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[54:04] | Victor. | 维克多 |
[54:07] | You were born of her. | 你是母盒孕育的 |
[54:10] | A creature of chaos. | 一个混沌的生物 |
[54:13] | Not how I see it. | 我可不这样想 |
[54:14] | Give it time. | 不着急 |
[54:29] | Amazon! | 亚马逊人 |
[54:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[54:42] | Save one. | 救一个 |
[54:54] | This one is mine. | 这个是我的 |
[54:58] | You overestimate yourself. | 你太高估自己了 |
[54:59] | Child… | 孩子… |
[55:01] | My axe is still slick with the blood of your sisters. | 我的斧子上还滴着你姐妹的血呢 |
[55:20] | Alfred, I need the Nightcrawler. | 阿尔弗雷德 我需要”夜行者” |
[55:22] | I thought you’d never ask. | 还以为你不需要呢 |
[55:24] | Crawler’s on the way. Initiating remote mode. | 夜行者已出发 开启远程操纵模式 |
[55:40] | You good? | 你没事吧 |
[55:41] | At the end of the hall there should be stairs. | 大厅的尽头应该有个楼梯 |
[55:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[55:44] | Go! | 快走 |
[55:44] | He’s after the change engine. His Mother Box. | 他在找再造引擎 是他的母盒 |
[55:46] | – You have to keep him from it. – Help people get to safety. | – 你不能让他接近它 – 带他们去安全的地方 |
[55:48] | – Promise me. – Go! | – 答应我 – 快走 |
[56:26] | Finish her! | 杀了她 |
[56:32] | Sorry guys, | 抱歉 各位 |
[56:34] | I didn’t bring a sword. | 我没带剑来 |
[56:49] | Jesus. He is tall. | 天啊 他真高 |
[58:02] | So… | 原来… |
[58:03] | You have the blood of the Old Gods in you. | 你体内流淌着旧神的血液 |
[58:12] | The Old Gods died. | 旧神已经灭亡了 |
[58:23] | No! | 不 |
[58:43] | Heads up! | 小心 |
[58:55] | Thanks, Alfred. But I’ll take it from here. | 谢了 阿尔弗雷德 不过后面的事交给我吧 |
[58:58] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗? |
[59:17] | Primitive beings. | 一群原始人类 |
[59:25] | What are we under right now? | 我们上面是什么? |
[59:29] | Gotham Harbor. | 哥谭港口 |
[59:34] | You all need to move. | 你们最好躲开点 |
[59:35] | – You get him out… – Diana, there’s no time. | – 你带他出去 – 戴安娜 没有时间了 |
[59:37] | Also among my fears is drowning. | 而且溺水也是我恐惧的 |
[59:39] | You are a distraction. | 你们真让人分心 |
[59:42] | Mother is calling. | 母亲在召唤我 |
[59:48] | Diana, come on! | 戴安娜 快走 |
[1:00:20] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[1:00:42] | The change engine. | 再造引擎 |
[1:00:49] | Did he just bail? | 他就这么逃了吗? |
[1:00:51] | Millions in structural damage. | 数百万美元的工程毁了 |
[1:00:53] | You haven’t lost your touch. | 你手段依旧啊 |
[1:00:55] | But it’s good to see you playing well with others. | 但是很高兴能看到你和别人相处得这么好 |
[1:01:02] | Dressed like a bat? I dig it. | 穿得像个蝙蝠吗?我喜欢 |
[1:01:05] | It may be temporary. | 也许只是暂时的 |
[1:01:07] | So… | 那么… |
[1:01:09] | What made you change your mind? | 是什么让你改变主意了? |
[1:01:11] | Steppenwolf. | 荒原狼 |
[1:01:13] | He took the Mother Box from Atlantis. | 是他夺走了亚特兰蒂斯族的母盒 |
[1:01:15] | All he needs now is the last box of man. | 他现在只需要人类手里的最后一个盒子了 |
[1:01:17] | If he doesn’t already have it. | 如果他还没有得到的话 |
[1:01:22] | He doesn’t have it. | 他还没有拿到 |
[1:02:11] | It’s like a cave. | 这里就像一个洞穴 |
[1:02:16] | Like a Batcave. | 像个蝙蝠洞 |
[1:02:22] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[1:02:25] | My father called it the change engine. | 我父亲叫它再造引擎 |
[1:02:27] | It was found by the British during World War I. | 这是英国人在一战期间发现的 |
[1:02:29] | They studied it… | 他们研究了它 |
[1:02:30] | but they couldn’t even date it. It’s so old. | 但是他们看不出制作的年代 它太古老了 |
[1:02:33] | It was shelved, until the night Superman died. | 它被搁置一边 直到超人去世的那晚 |
[1:02:37] | Then she lit up like Christmas. | 它就像圣诞节的彩灯一样亮了起来 |
[1:02:39] | They brought it to STAR Labs… | 他们把它带到星际实验室 |
[1:02:41] | where my father recognized it… | 我父亲认出 |
[1:02:42] | as a perpetual energy matrix. | 这是一个永恒的能量矩阵 |
[1:02:44] | That sounds cool. | 听起来很酷 |
[1:02:45] | I thought it was like a nuclear bomb. | 我还以为这是个核弹呢 |
[1:02:47] | A Mother Box destroys as it creates. | 母盒既能毁灭也能创造 |
[1:02:50] | It’s a cycle of life, but a million times faster. | 它是生命的循环 但是快了一百万倍 |
[1:02:54] | My father thought it was the key to unlimited energy. | 我父亲认为它是能量无限化的关键 |
[1:02:57] | New formulas, cellular regeneration… | 新的公式 细胞再生… |
[1:03:01] | But it’s too volatile to control. | 但它很不稳定 难以控制 |
[1:03:03] | He used it on you. | 他拿你做实验了 |
[1:03:05] | I was in an accident. | 我出了场事故 |
[1:03:07] | I should’ve died. | 我本来会死的 |
[1:03:09] | My father thought that he could use the Mother Box to | 我父亲觉得 他可以利用母盒 |
[1:03:12] | rebuild the broken parts of me with a few cybernetic enhancements. | 用改装机械来重建我受损的身体部位 |
[1:03:15] | Instead, he built a living machine. | 但是 他造出的是个活的机器 |
[1:03:17] | It may be stronger than its host. | 可能比宿主还要强大 |
[1:03:19] | Too much. Too much life. | 太多了 活性元素过多了 |
[1:03:23] | What’s on your weird mind? | 你脑袋里在想什么? |
[1:03:25] | Muscles. Coordination. | 肌肉 协调性 |
[1:03:27] | Basic cellular integrity. | 细胞的基本完整性 |
[1:03:30] | A human being can only absorb so much. | 人类只能接受得了这么多 |
[1:03:34] | The Mother Box was designed to reshape a planet. | 母盒本来是被用于重建一个星球的 |
[1:03:37] | So? | 所以? |
[1:03:38] | So… | 所以…. |
[1:03:39] | What if you were stronger than a planet? | 如果你比一个星球还要强大呢 |
[1:03:42] | Your cells lying dormant, but incapable of decay. | 你的细胞处于休眠状态 但是不会腐烂 |
[1:03:47] | If you were in a conductive field… | 如果让你处于一个导电领域… |
[1:03:49] | A boost from the Mother Box… | 借用母盒上的能量… |
[1:03:51] | could bring “him” back to life. | 可以让他起死回生 |
[1:03:55] | The Kryptonian ship has an amniotic chamber… | 氪星飞船上有一个羊膜舱 |
[1:03:58] | – Which would be a perfect… – No. | – 那是个完美的… – 不 |
[1:04:00] | – Diana. – Bruce, no! | – 戴安娜 – 布鲁斯 不行 |
[1:04:02] | You have no idea what kind of power you’re dealing with. | 你根本不知道你面对的是何种能量 |
[1:04:04] | Even if there was a fraction of a chance… | 即使只有一点机会… |
[1:04:06] | That what? That we could raise a monster? | 那又怎样?我们要养一个怪物吗? |
[1:04:08] | Like Luthor did? | 像卢瑟那样? |
[1:04:09] | We have tech Luthor’s never even seen… | 我们有卢瑟没有的科技… |
[1:04:10] | Superman is dead. | 超人已经死了 |
[1:04:13] | We all wish he weren’t. | 虽然我们都希望他没死 |
[1:04:14] | We don’t know what state he’s in. | 我们不知道他现在处于什么状态 |
[1:04:16] | We know we can’t bring him back. | 我知道我们没法带他回来 |
[1:04:18] | But this is science beyond our limits. | 但是这有超越我们极限的科技 |
[1:04:21] | And that’s what science is for. | 这正是科技的作用 |
[1:04:22] | To do what’s never been done. To make life better | 做从没做过的事 让生命更美好 |
[1:04:24] | Or to end it. | 或者毁灭生命 |
[1:04:26] | Technology is like any other power… | 科技像其他力量一样 |
[1:04:28] | Without reason, without heart… It destroys us. | 没有理性 没有心灵的话 它会毁灭我们 |
[1:04:32] | You’re risking lives. | 你在冒险 |
[1:04:34] | Theirs and maybe countless more. | 拿他们的和无数其他人的生命冒险 |
[1:04:36] | We don’t have time for a control group. | 我们没时间慢慢研究了 |
[1:04:39] | Is it a risk? Yes. But it’s necessary. | 有风险吗 是的 但是必须这么做 |
[1:04:41] | Why? Because of your guilt? | 为什么 因为你的内疚吗 |
[1:04:44] | Bruce, I was there. | 布鲁斯 我当时在那 |
[1:04:47] | You didn’t kill Superman. | 你没有害死超人 |
[1:04:50] | At some point, even you… have to learn to move on. | 有时候 即使是你…也得学会往前看 |
[1:04:53] | Did Steve Trevor tell you that? | 史蒂夫·特雷弗教你的吧? |
[1:05:06] | Superman, was a beacon to the world. | 超人 曾是这个世界的指路灯 |
[1:05:12] | Why aren’t you? | 为什么你不是? |
[1:05:15] | You’re an inspiration, Diana. | 你可以激励人 戴安娜 |
[1:05:17] | You don’t just save people. | 你不只是救人 |
[1:05:19] | You make them see their better selves. | 你让他们发现自己更美好的一面 |
[1:05:22] | And yet, I never heard of you… | 可是 我从没听说过你… |
[1:05:24] | Until Luthor lured you out | 直到卢瑟偷走了 |
[1:05:26] | by stealing a picture of your dead boyfriend. | 你死去的男朋友的照片 才引出了你 |
[1:05:31] | You shut yourself down for a century. | 你自我封闭了一个世纪 |
[1:05:34] | So let’s not talk about me moving on. | 所以别跟我谈什么向前看 |
[1:05:37] | You know… | 你知道… |
[1:05:38] | That if she kills you, we’ll cover for her. | 如果她杀了你 我们替她打掩护的 |
[1:05:41] | We are not enough. | 我们的力量不够 |
[1:05:43] | Each of us in our own way has held back. | 我们每个人都有自己的弱点 |
[1:05:45] | And I promise you, Steppenwolf is not out there talking about ethics. | 我可以保证 荒原狼不会管什么伦理道德 |
[1:05:47] | He’s trying to burn down the world. | 他想要毁灭整个世界 |
[1:05:50] | The way we’re gonna stop him… | 我们能阻止他的办法… |
[1:05:52] | is by using his power. | 就是利用它的能量 |
[1:05:54] | This power, | 这份力量 |
[1:05:55] | against him. | 来对抗他 |
[1:05:57] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[1:06:00] | I don’t like the idea of reintegrating with the Mother Box… | 我可不想看到母盒重新合并 |
[1:06:04] | But I was running the numbers while you’re being an asshole, | 但是我在你犯浑的时候运算了成功率 |
[1:06:06] | and there’s a high probability that we can bring him back. | 我们成功复活他的几率很高 |
[1:06:08] | Right, but we mean bring him back, in like a… | 好 但他复活的场景最好像… |
[1:06:11] | “Yay! He’s back!” way. Not in like a… | 太好啦 他复活啦 而不是… |
[1:06:13] | Like a Pet Sematary | 像《宠物坟场》 |
[1:06:15] | scenario? | 那样 |
[1:06:16] | You lose something when you die. Even Superman. | 死忘的时候都会失去些东西 超人也不例外 |
[1:06:20] | Maybe not his mind. Maybe his soul. | 也许不是他的理智 而是他的灵魂 |
[1:06:24] | I’ll have a contingency plan for that. | 我会想个应急方案的 |
[1:06:27] | If he wakes up and you’re the first thing he sees… | 如果他醒来第一眼看到的就是你… |
[1:06:30] | You’ll need one. | 你确实需要应急方案 |
[1:06:43] | Well that was fun while it didn’t last. | 这真有趣 虽然没有继续下去 |
[1:06:45] | She could’ve stopped me. I practically dared her to. | 她可以阻止我的 我实际上是在激她 |
[1:06:48] | I don’t see why you’re pushing her. | 我不明白你为什么要一直逼她 |
[1:06:52] | We’ll have to boost the signal. | 我们需要增强信号 |
[1:06:53] | Put it through the Batmobile’s speakers. | 通过蝙蝠车的音响放出来 |
[1:06:55] | Now you’re changing the subject. | 你又转移话题 |
[1:06:56] | – I have a contingency. – What? | – 我有应急方案 – 什么 |
[1:06:58] | Diana was right about the risk. | 戴安娜说的是对的 |
[1:07:00] | If the plan goes south, we’re gonna bring in the big guns. | 如果这个计划行不通 我们就得拿出大家伙了 |
[1:07:03] | But that’s not… | 但 那可是… |
[1:07:04] | Those are very big guns. | 非同小可的大家伙 |
[1:07:06] | You got a team here. | 你在这里有一个团队了 |
[1:07:08] | Superman could bring this team together better than I ever could. | 带领这个团队 超人会比我更出色 |
[1:07:11] | – His strength… – It doesn’t matter how strong you are. | – 他的力量… – 这无关强壮与力量 |
[1:07:13] | Or what abilities you might have. | 或者你所拥有的超能力 |
[1:07:15] | He was more human than I am. | 他比我更有人性 |
[1:07:21] | He lived in this world. | 他在这个世界生活过 |
[1:07:23] | Fell in love, had a job. | 爱过某人 有过工作 |
[1:07:26] | In spite of all that power. | 就算抛开那些超能力不谈 |
[1:07:30] | The world needs Superman. | 世界也需要超人 |
[1:07:35] | And the team needs Clark. | 这个团队也需要克拉克 |
[1:07:37] | And what does Clark need? | 那克拉克需要什么呢? |
[1:07:40] | Maybe he’s at peace. | 也许他已经安息了 |
[1:07:42] | He’ll get over it. | 他会没事的 |
[1:07:54] | You know, I can do this a lot faster. I just… | 你知道吗 我其实可以很快挖完的 只是… |
[1:07:58] | Is it weird that it feels disrespectful? | 我感觉这样有点不敬 是不是有点奇怪? |
[1:08:00] | Yep. | 是的 |
[1:08:03] | Do you feel a sense of confidence | 你有没有觉得… |
[1:08:05] | that we’re not doing something horribly wrong | 我们在做一件极其错误的 |
[1:08:07] | and macabre here? | 恐怖的事 |
[1:08:09] | Not really. | 没有 |
[1:08:11] | – Okay then why are… – Because I saw Steppenwolf up close. | – 好吧那为什么… – 因为我看到过荒原狼 |
[1:08:14] | The stories Diana told us? | 戴安娜告我们的故事 |
[1:08:16] | And I believe them. | 我相信是真的 |
[1:08:18] | But we’re gonna stop him. | 但是我们会阻止他的 |
[1:08:20] | That’s the plan. | 计划是这样的 |
[1:08:22] | That’s the plan! | 计划是这样的 |
[1:08:27] | Okay, we’re not ready for… Racially charged… | 好吧 我们还没有到… 跨越种族那一步 |
[1:08:33] | You got struck by lightning, huh? | 你是被闪电击中了 对吗? |
[1:08:36] | Yeah… That’s the abridged version. | 对 长话短说 是的 |
[1:08:39] | – And you…? – Explosion. | – 那你… – 爆炸 |
[1:08:41] | Woke up in a lab. | 在一间实验室醒来 |
[1:08:42] | We’re, we’re the accidents. | 我们都是意外的结果 |
[1:08:45] | Yeah, that’s us. | 是 我们都是意外 |
[1:08:47] | Hey! No. No. | 来碰一个吧 不要吗 |
[1:09:02] | We’re approaching the Kryptonian ship. | 我们正在接近氪星飞船 |
[1:09:04] | ETA, 30 seconds. | 预计30秒后到达 |
[1:09:12] | I’m here for him. | 我是为他来的 |
[1:09:14] | – I swear, I would never… – Save it. | – 我发誓 我永远不会… – 省省吧 |
[1:09:37] | – Okay. – Okay! | – 好了 – 好的 |
[1:09:40] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:10:02] | This is amazing. | 这太棒了 |
[1:10:05] | This is crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[1:10:06] | What, now it’s crazy? | 你现在才觉得疯狂吗? |
[1:10:09] | You lunatics better know what you’re doing. | 你们这帮疯子最好知道自己在干吗 |
[1:11:04] | Lex Luthor fried the circuits bringing his creature to life. | 莱克斯·卢瑟烧毁了电路 才让他的怪物活过来 |
[1:11:07] | There’s not enough charge to wake the Box. | 现在的电压不足以唤醒盒子 |
[1:11:10] | I might be able to do it. | 我也许能做到 |
[1:11:13] | I might be able to jumpstart it, I… | 我也许可以启动它 |
[1:11:14] | If I can get enough distance… | 如果我有足够远的距离 |
[1:11:15] | I can conduct a significant electrical current. | 我可以制造一个足够强大的电流 |
[1:11:17] | I might be able to wake the Box, | 也许可以唤醒盒子 |
[1:11:19] | if that’s still what we want? | 如果 确定要这样的话 |
[1:11:22] | We have to try. | 我们必须得试试 |
[1:11:28] | This must be the end of the line, so… | 这就是最远了 所以… |
[1:11:30] | I’m in position. | 我就位了 |
[1:11:35] | The Mother Box is ready. | 母盒已经准备好 |
[1:11:36] | You have to charge it the moment it touches the fluid. | 你必须在它接触液体的那一瞬间 把电导进去 |
[1:11:39] | Five. | 五 |
[1:11:40] | Five. | 五 |
[1:11:40] | Diana’s right. This is a bad idea. | 戴安娜说得对 这不是个好主意 |
[1:11:44] | Four. | 四 |
[1:11:45] | Four. | 四 |
[1:11:47] | Three. | 三 |
[1:11:48] | Three… | 三 |
[1:11:49] | Two. | 二 |
[1:11:51] | Two. | 二 |
[1:11:53] | One. | 一 |
[1:13:33] | Give us an ETA on all additional units… | 请求支援… |
[1:13:39] | He’s back. | 他复活了 |
[1:14:03] | He’s not all right. | 他不太对劲 |
[1:14:07] | He’s scanning us. | 他在扫描我们 |
[1:14:09] | What? | 什么 |
[1:14:10] | Arthur, you need to relax. Your adrenaline’s spiking. | 亚瑟 你放松 你的肾上腺素现在狂飙 |
[1:14:12] | Because he’s not all right. | 因为他不太对劲 |
[1:14:14] | Oh, no. | 完了 |
[1:14:14] | Should we bow? Or show our bellies? | 我们要不要鞠躬?或者是把肚子露给他 |
[1:14:20] | Victor… | 维克多 |
[1:14:21] | Victor, stop. | 维克多 停下来 |
[1:14:23] | – Shit! – What are you doing? | – 糟糕 – 你在干嘛 |
[1:14:24] | Victor. | 维克多 |
[1:14:25] | – It’s my armor’s defense system… – No. | – 这是我盔甲的防御机制 – 不要 |
[1:14:27] | It’s stronger since the interface… | 检测到他就增强了 |
[1:14:28] | – I can’t control it. – Victor, no! | – 我控制不了它 – 维克多 不要 |
[1:14:30] | – Shut it off! – Think of happy thoughts, Victor! | – 把它关掉 – 想想开心的事 维克多 |
[1:14:45] | Kal-El, no! | 凯·艾尔 不要 |
[1:14:55] | He’s confused, he doesn’t know who he is. | 他不清醒 他不知道自己是谁 |
[1:14:57] | Pet Sematary. | 这下成《宠物公墓》了 |
[1:15:04] | Arthur, we need to restrain him. | 亚瑟 我们得控制住他 |
[1:15:12] | I got him. | 我来 |
[1:15:31] | Kal-El, the last son of Krypton… | 凯·艾尔 氪星最后的儿子 |
[1:15:36] | Remember who you are. | 记住你是谁 |
[1:15:39] | Tell me who you… | 告诉我你是… |
[1:16:38] | Clark… | 克拉克 |
[1:16:44] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[1:16:52] | Please don’t make me do this. | 拜托 请别逼我这么做 |
[1:17:15] | Alfred, I need the big gun… | 阿尔弗雷德 我需要大家伙 |
[1:17:22] | – You did this… – I had to. | – 是你干的 – 我必须如此 |
[1:17:26] | You won’t let me live. | 你不让我活 |
[1:17:29] | You won’t let me die. | 也不让我死 |
[1:17:31] | The world needs you. | 世界需要你 |
[1:17:38] | But does it need you? | 但它需要你吗? |
[1:17:41] | Tell me… | 告诉我… |
[1:17:45] | Do you bleed? | 你也会流血吗? |
[1:17:48] | Clark. | 克拉克 |
[1:17:58] | Clark. | 克拉克 |
[1:18:01] | Please… | 别这样 |
[1:18:21] | Please. | 求求你 |
[1:18:30] | Please, | 不要这样 |
[1:18:31] | just go. | 走吧 |
[1:18:34] | Yeah? | 好吗? |
[1:18:36] | Let’s go. Yeah… | 我们走吧 |
[1:18:49] | Yeah. Something’s definitely bleeding. | 天啊 我肯定哪里流血了 |
[1:19:12] | The Mother Box. | 母盒 |
[1:19:15] | He has the last one. | 他拿到最后一个了 |
[1:19:31] | You brought us here. | 你把我们带到这里来了 |
[1:19:35] | You remembered. | 你还记得 |
[1:19:39] | This is home. | 这是我们的家 |
[1:19:42] | You smell good. | 你真好闻 |
[1:19:48] | Did I not before? | 我以前不好闻吗? |
[1:20:05] | Don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[1:20:06] | We just got our asses handed to us | 我们刚刚被痛扁了一顿 |
[1:20:08] | and Steppenwolf has got the third Box. | 荒原狼拿到了第三个盒子 |
[1:20:10] | So we find them. | 我们会找回来的 |
[1:20:13] | If the Boxes are even close to each other | 如果这些盒子彼此靠近一些 |
[1:20:15] | there’s going to be some kind | 肯定会有某种 |
[1:20:17] | of energy surge. | 能量激增 |
[1:20:18] | And Steppenwolf’s gonna be keeping them somewhere where they don’t read. | 荒原狼肯定会把它们藏到难以探测的地方 |
[1:20:20] | No internet, no satellite coverage. | 没有网络 没有卫星信号覆盖的区域 |
[1:20:22] | That narrows it down. | 那范围可是缩小了 |
[1:20:24] | Not enough. | 还不够小 |
[1:20:25] | See, you can’t find them… | 就看 是你找不到呢… |
[1:20:27] | …or maybe you don’t want to. | 还是你根本不想找 |
[1:20:32] | Arthur. | 亚瑟 |
[1:20:32] | Yeah, that was a great way to get rid of Superman. | 这可真是摆脱超人的好办法 |
[1:20:34] | Man, I’m not doing this on purpose. | 哥们 我不是故意的 |
[1:20:37] | Right. Because you can’t control the machine. | 对 因为你控制不了你身上的机器 |
[1:20:39] | Right, so is this a bad time | 我现在提一下我低血糖的事情 |
[1:20:41] | to bring up my blood sugar? | 是不是不太好 |
[1:20:45] | Very hungry… | 我真的好饿 |
[1:20:49] | Victor… | 维克多 |
[1:20:50] | You can find the Boxes. | 你能找到那些盒子的 |
[1:20:52] | You share their energy. | 你跟他们共享能量 |
[1:20:54] | I know it’s frightening. But if you go under… | 我知道这很吓人 但是如果你出事了 |
[1:20:57] | I promise, we will pull you back out. | 我发誓 我们会救你的 |
[1:21:03] | Just keep the Little Merman away from me while I work. | 我干活儿的时候让那个美人鱼离我远点就行 |
[1:21:09] | Barry, go find Alfred in the pantry. | 巴里 去找阿尔弗雷德吃点东西 |
[1:21:12] | Then come back, get online. | 然后回来就连线 |
[1:21:13] | Everybody check everybody else’s work. | 大家互相核对一下进展 |
[1:21:16] | Listen, | 听着 |
[1:21:17] | just wonder if you could, put out a, | 我想知道 你能不能 |
[1:21:20] | if you were, an aquatic… | 就是 你不是水生的嘛 |
[1:21:24] | You know… | 你懂的… |
[1:21:26] | Do you, talk to fish? | 你能不能 跟鱼说话 |
[1:21:29] | The water does the talking. | 是水在跟鱼说话 |
[1:21:33] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[1:21:34] | If the current comes in strange, I’m gonna point the way. | 如果水流有什么异常 我都会知道的 |
[1:21:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:22:02] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:22:04] | Let me. | 我来吧 |
[1:22:06] | Isn’t this a little out of place. | 只是有点脱臼 |
[1:22:10] | So, Clark seemed to share your view on being woken up. | 克拉克的反应跟你料想的一样 |
[1:22:13] | He could’ve killed you. | 他差点就杀了你 |
[1:22:15] | I was willing to make the trade. | 他能回来 我受点罪也值得 |
[1:22:19] | And bringing in Lois Lane? | 还把露易丝带过来了? |
[1:22:21] | Remember what you told me about heart, in the hangar? | 在机库里 你跟我说良知的那些话 你还记得吗? |
[1:22:24] | I bet you… | 你肯定… |
[1:22:24] | thought I wasn’t listening. | 认为我没听进去 |
[1:22:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:22:32] | You know you can’t do this forever. | 你知道自己不可能永远当蝙蝠侠的 |
[1:22:34] | I can barely do it now. | 我现在都已经很勉强了 |
[1:22:36] | Steppenwolf… | 荒原狼来了… |
[1:22:38] | This is the job. | 这是我的职责 |
[1:22:40] | It’s my job. | 是我的职责 |
[1:22:42] | And I haven’t been doing it. | 一直以来 我都没尽过职 |
[1:22:43] | I’ve been reacting. | 一直在被动应对 |
[1:22:45] | Not leading. | 不是主动出击 |
[1:22:50] | You know, what you said about Steve Trevor… | 你说的那些关于史蒂夫·特雷弗的话… |
[1:22:52] | That wasn’t my business. I’m sorry. | 我不该提起那些事情 抱歉了 |
[1:22:55] | You were pushing me to lead the team. | 你是想用激将法让我来领导团队 |
[1:22:58] | But leaders get people killed. | 但是决策失误的话会死人的 |
[1:23:02] | I fought… | 战斗时 |
[1:23:03] | Always… | 我从来… |
[1:23:05] | When I was needed. | 都不会退缩 |
[1:23:07] | But to lead, to step into the light… | 但要去领导团队 走到大家面前… |
[1:23:09] | And to say to people: | 告诉他们 |
[1:23:11] | “This is worth your life?” | 这值得去牺牲自己的生命 |
[1:23:15] | When it’s your fault… | 要是我搞砸了的话… |
[1:23:19] | They’re all Steve Trevor. | 大家就都成了史蒂夫·特雷弗 |
[1:23:23] | We make it through tonight… | 我们只要撑过今晚 |
[1:23:25] | You can stay in the shadows forever. | 以后你就可以永远待在黑暗中 |
[1:23:28] | Dressed up like a bat. | 打扮成蝙蝠的样子 |
[1:23:30] | I won’t even sue. | 我不会告你侵权的 |
[1:23:32] | If… we get through the night. | 前提是…我们能撑过今晚 |
[1:23:55] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[1:23:59] | You brought us here, but you’ve hardly spent a minute in the house. | 你把我们带到这里来 可你几乎没在家里待过一分钟 |
[1:24:03] | I know… I… | 我知道 我… |
[1:24:07] | Just got out of a wooden box. | 我只是需要缓一缓 |
[1:24:11] | What was it like… | 重新回来这个世界 |
[1:24:14] | Coming back? | 感觉怎么样 |
[1:24:20] | Itchy. | 很痒 |
[1:24:23] | I mean, honestly… | 我 老实说… |
[1:24:25] | Weird, | 感觉怪怪的 |
[1:24:26] | in so many ways. | 很多地方都很怪 |
[1:24:29] | – But, mostly just – I wasn’t strong. | – 但主要的是… – 我不够坚强 |
[1:24:35] | I didn’t… | 我没能… |
[1:24:38] | You would’ve been very disappointed in me. | 你一定对我很失望 |
[1:24:40] | I wasn’t… | 我没有… |
[1:24:42] | Lois Lane, dedicated reporter. I… | 我还是露易丝·莲恩 一个尽责的记者 |
[1:24:45] | I just… | 我真的… |
[1:24:47] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:24:51] | I’m the idiot who left. | 我像个白痴一样 离开了你 |
[1:24:53] | But I’m back now… | 但是我回来了 |
[1:24:56] | And I’m gonna make things right. | 我会让一切重回正轨 |
[1:25:18] | You called mom? | 你把妈妈也叫过来了? |
[1:25:21] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[1:25:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:25:26] | I was hoping it was gonna take you longer to… | 我还以为你需要更长时间来… |
[1:25:29] | …recover. | 恢复 |
[1:25:32] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:25:34] | Because now, I have to send you away. | 因为现在我必须送你走了 |
[1:25:39] | Bruce. | 布鲁斯 |
[1:25:40] | He needs you. | 他需要你 |
[1:25:42] | Fate of the world. I think that’s the deal. He was… | 拯救这个世界的命运 我还以为你们都商量好了 他还… |
[1:25:44] | Pretty tense. | 挺紧张的 |
[1:25:46] | Well, I guess I do owe him one. | 看来我确实还欠他一命 |
[1:25:49] | Right. | 是啊 |
[1:25:52] | But no dying. | 这次不准死了 |
[1:25:54] | And I get the exclusive. | 独家新闻要留给我 |
[1:25:56] | Yes, madam. | 遵命 |
[1:26:34] | – You’re really you? – I’m really me, ma. | – 真的是你吗 – 真的是我 妈妈 |
[1:26:49] | At last. | 终于齐了 |
[1:26:52] | Praise to the Unity. | 统一之力万岁 |
[1:26:57] | The three is one. | 合并吧 |
[1:27:27] | Praise to the Mother of Horrors. | 恐惧之母万岁 |
[1:27:40] | Is Steppenwolf there? | 荒原狼在那里吗? |
[1:27:44] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:27:46] | It’s Porzenov. In Northern Russia. | 在波扎尔诺夫 俄罗斯北部地区 |
[1:27:48] | The Nuclear Plant. | 是个核电站 |
[1:27:49] | Had a meltdown 30 years ago. | 30年前发生了一次事故 |
[1:27:51] | There have been some attempts to resettle nearby… | 还是有些人想搬回去定居 |
[1:27:54] | but it looks like really rough sledding. | 但是那里看起来十分的荒凉 |
[1:27:56] | Who picks this place to put down roots? | 谁愿意去这种地方扎根 |
[1:27:59] | People that are making it count everywhere else. | 那些被全世界抛弃的人 |
[1:28:01] | The Earth starts changing… | 地球将发生变化… |
[1:28:03] | it’ll hit them first. | 会从那里开始 |
[1:28:05] | How long have we got? | 我们还剩多少时间 |
[1:28:06] | A few hours. | 几个小时吧 |
[1:28:08] | Transport won’t fly that fast. | 普通的交通工具可飞不到那里 |
[1:28:10] | It will for me. | 交给我吧 |
[1:28:53] | The Unity brings all three boxes together in perfect sync. | 统一之力让三个母盒精确同步 |
[1:28:58] | Its power builds until it can’t be contained. | 它的能量不断汇聚 直到溢出来 |
[1:29:01] | But if I can cause a delay between each box, | 但我们要是能让每个盒子之间有一点延迟 |
[1:29:04] | even for a nanosecond… | 哪怕延迟一纳秒 |
[1:29:05] | Its energy will cascade. Form a loop. | 它的能量就会泻出形成一个闭环 |
[1:29:08] | And they’ll feed on each other. | 然后它们之间就会互相侵蚀 |
[1:29:09] | And that’s it? We just pull them apart? | 就这么简单吗?直接分开就行了吗? |
[1:29:11] | No fuss, no muss? | 没什么可怕的后果吗? |
[1:29:12] | Separating the boxes is still gonna cause a massive surge. | 分开母盒的时候还是会引发大规模的能量振荡 |
[1:29:15] | I have to be there. | 我必须在那里 |
[1:29:17] | But you guys should think about getting clear. | 但你们得快点想办法撤离 |
[1:29:18] | We’re with you ’till it’s done. | 我们是不会丢下你的 |
[1:29:20] | Honestly… | 说实话 |
[1:29:20] | I think we’re gonna be dead way before that. | 恐怕还没到那个时候我们就全死了 |
[1:29:23] | And you know what? | 你们知道吗? |
[1:29:24] | I don’t mind. It’s an honorable end. | 我倒不介意 这是个光荣的死法 |
[1:29:27] | But we’ve gotta shut Steppenwolf down. | 但我们必须阻止荒原狼 |
[1:29:30] | Superman’s a no-show. | 超人是不会来了 |
[1:29:32] | You’ve got no powers. | 你又没有超能力 |
[1:29:33] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[1:29:34] | This guy might be working for the enemy. We don’t know. | 这家伙也可能是个内鬼 谁知道呢 |
[1:29:37] | You’re tripping over your feet, and mine… | 而你经常绊倒自己 |
[1:29:41] | You’re gorgeous. | 你太动人了 |
[1:29:42] | And fierce… | 也很勇猛 |
[1:29:44] | And strong. And… | 很强壮 |
[1:29:45] | I know we went to war with the Amazons, but… | 我知道我的族人曾经和亚马逊族交战过 但… |
[1:29:47] | but that was before my time. | 不过那时候还没有我 |
[1:29:48] | You know what? I don’t wanna die. | 你们猜怎么着?我不想死 |
[1:29:50] | I’m young. There’s shit that I wanna do. | 我很年轻 我也还没活够呢 |
[1:29:53] | I just feel like… | 我只是觉得… |
[1:29:54] | I didn’t really embrace the sea or the land. | 我还没有真正的拥抱过海洋和陆地 |
[1:29:57] | I’ve been a loner my whole life. | 到现在我还是孤身一人 |
[1:29:59] | But being part of something bigger, | 能成为伟大行动的一部分 |
[1:30:00] | like this… | 就像这样 |
[1:30:03] | Maybe I’m scared because… | 也许我害怕是因为… |
[1:30:05] | I’m meant to… | 我注定要… |
[1:30:18] | I think that was beautiful. | 我觉得你的发言很精彩 |
[1:30:23] | You say a word about this, and I’ll meet every prawn I know. | 你要是还敢提这件事 我就把你扔到海里喂鱼 |
[1:30:29] | I honestly didn’t hear anything after “We’re all gonna die.” | 他说到我们都会死之后 我就什么都没听到了 |
[1:30:54] | Let them come. | 让他们来吧 |
[1:31:04] | I’m gonna take out that tower and knock down that shield dome. | 我会拆了那座塔 来突破防护罩 |
[1:31:07] | You get to Steppenwolf. | 你们去阻止荒原狼 |
[1:31:08] | Don’t wait for me. Just do the job. | 不用等我 完成任务就行了 |
[1:32:14] | Alright, Alfred. Are we set to broadcast? | 好了 阿尔弗雷德 准备开始广播 |
[1:32:17] | Playing all your favorite hits. | 马上播放你最爱的金曲 |
[1:32:29] | Come on, follow me, you damn insects. | 来啊 追我啊 臭虫们 |
[1:32:43] | They’re coming. | 他们来了 |
[1:32:46] | They’re all coming. | 他们全来了 |
[1:32:52] | We might not have thought this through. | 我们好像没考虑到这种情况 |
[1:32:58] | He’s clearing the field. | 他在吸引火力 |
[1:33:00] | He won’t last three minutes. | 他顶不过三分钟的 |
[1:33:02] | Then let’s use them. | 那我们就好好利用这三分钟 |
[1:33:07] | On my lead. | 听我指挥 |
[1:34:24] | Son of a bitch. | 妈的一群害虫 |
[1:34:34] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[1:34:39] | This isn’t the plan. | 计划可不是这样的 |
[1:34:41] | No, Master Wayne… | 确实不是 韦恩少爷 |
[1:34:43] | this is the team. | 这就是团队 |
[1:34:45] | Hey, blame the lady. | 要怪就怪女侠吧 |
[1:34:46] | We would’ve left you | 我们是想扔下你的 |
[1:34:47] | but she didn’t ask for our vote. | 但是她都没要我们投票 |
[1:34:52] | So your genius move is dying? | 所以你的天才计划 就是送死? |
[1:34:54] | You really are out of your mind. | 你可真是疯了 |
[1:34:56] | I’m not the one who brought a pitchfork. | 拿鱼叉打仗的人才叫疯了 |
[1:35:21] | – Ride aingt over yet. – My man. | – 事情还没结束呢 – 这才像话 |
[1:36:09] | Is this what conquering is? | 征服就是这个样子吗? |
[1:36:11] | Hiding from the fight? | 连干一架都不敢 |
[1:36:14] | Oh, no… | 不… |
[1:36:16] | You’re all mine. | 你们都归我了 |
[1:36:24] | – Thanks for the lift. – Yeah, no problem. | – 谢谢让我搭便车 – 没事 |
[1:36:25] | You got this? | 你能搞定吗? |
[1:36:28] | These things are gonna keep coming. | 这些家伙不停的来 |
[1:36:30] | You get technical. I’m on bug duty. | 你搞技术活 我来除虫吧 |
[1:36:32] | Let’s do it. | 开始吧 |
[1:36:38] | Yes! That’s gross. | 对 好恶心 |
[1:37:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:37:07] | This is not… | 这可不是… |
[1:37:28] | Now,do you see it? | 现在 你明白了吗? |
[1:37:51] | Whatever you’re in the middle of… | 不管你周围是什么 |
[1:37:52] | It’s spreading for miles. | 它都蔓延好几英里了 |
[1:37:54] | Satellites show civilians moving east. | 卫星显示有平民在向东逃跑 |
[1:37:57] | They’re not gonna make it. | 他们可能逃不出去了 |
[1:37:59] | Barry… | 巴里 |
[1:38:00] | I need you to take a walk. | 我需要你跑一趟 |
[1:38:08] | God, I hope this is east. | 天哪 希望这是东边 |
[1:38:21] | Diana. | 戴安娜 |
[1:38:56] | You’re not worthy, to touch. Mother. | 你没资格触碰 母亲… |
[1:39:00] | She’s power. | 她就是力量 |
[1:39:02] | And power, | 而力量 |
[1:39:03] | is the only law. | 就是唯一的法则 |
[1:39:11] | They’re all too weak to see the truth. | 你们太渺小 看不到真理 |
[1:39:15] | Well… | 是吗 |
[1:39:17] | I believe in truth. | 我相信真理 |
[1:39:20] | But I’m also a big fan of justice. | 但我刚好也喜欢正义 |
[1:39:31] | All right! | 好了 |
[1:39:36] | Kryptonian. | 氪星人 |
[1:39:55] | So. How do I help? | 那 我能帮上什么忙 |
[1:39:57] | We buy him some time, | 我们给他争取时间 |
[1:39:58] | he can stop that box from destroying all life on Earth. | 他就可以阻止母盒毁灭整个地球 |
[1:40:01] | We hope. | 希望如此 |
[1:40:03] | Well, I knew you didn’t bring me back because you like me. | 好吧 我知道你复活我 不是因为爱上我了 |
[1:40:06] | I don’t… not… | 我不…不是… |
[1:40:14] | Civilians… | 平民 |
[1:40:15] | – Barry is headed… – There’s too many of them. | – 巴里去了 – 人太多了 |
[1:40:41] | Oh, yeah. This is definitely east. | 对 这绝对是东面 |
[1:40:50] | Slowpoke. | 小乌龟 |
[1:40:52] | Oh, it’s on. | 要比赛是吧 |
[1:40:53] | I’ll take the ones on the right. | 右边的归我 |
[1:40:58] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:40:59] | Hold on. Hold on. | 抓好 抓好 |
[1:41:19] | Dostoyevski! | 陀思妥耶夫斯基 |
[1:41:38] | Is this guy still bothering you? | 这家伙还在烦你吗? |
[1:41:54] | Superman! | 超人 |
[1:41:55] | We gotta pull these things apart. | 我们得把这些东西分开 |
[1:41:57] | A couple of more seconds… | 再等几秒 |
[1:41:58] | you’ll see her opening. | 你就会看到机会 |
[1:42:00] | Any blow-back? | 会有冲击波吗? |
[1:42:01] | Big-time. | 很强 |
[1:42:03] | But I think we can take it. | 但是我觉得我们承受的住 |
[1:42:04] | Good… | 很好 |
[1:42:06] | Because I really like being alive. | 因为我还是蛮喜欢活着的 |
[1:42:09] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[1:42:33] | Clark. | 克拉克 |
[1:42:41] | I take it back… | 我收回那句话 |
[1:42:43] | I wanna die. | 我想死 |
[1:42:48] | Man, my toes hurt. | 哥们 我的脚趾好痛 |
[1:42:51] | I don’t even understand the physics of how my toes hurt. | 我都不明白脚趾疼的物理原理是什么 |
[1:42:56] | Children. | 小朋友 |
[1:42:57] | I work with children. | 我在和一帮小朋友工作 |
[1:43:02] | Have you guys seen what’s going on outside? | 你们看到外面发生的情况了吗? |
[1:43:13] | I am the end of worlds. | 我是世界的终结者 |
[1:43:18] | Who are you, | 你好大胆子 |
[1:43:20] | to defy me? | 居然敢对抗我 |
[1:43:23] | This world… | 世界… |
[1:43:25] | …is my right! | 将属于我 |
[1:43:27] | You will never… | 你永远不会… |
[1:43:48] | No! | 不 |
[1:43:50] | This cannot be… | 这不可能… |
[1:43:52] | Recognize that smell? | 记得这味道吗? |
[1:43:55] | Fear. | 恐惧 |
[1:44:00] | No! Leave me! | 不 退下 |
[1:44:05] | Get off me! | 给我滚开 |
[1:44:06] | I command you! | 我命令你 |
[1:44:09] | No! | 不 |
[1:44:13] | No… | 不 |
[1:44:16] | I’ll kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[1:44:18] | I’ll kill you all! | 我要把你们全杀了 |
[1:44:45] | Booyah! | 真棒 |
[1:45:11] | Glad I didn’t miss this. | 还好我没错过这个 |
[1:45:14] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[1:45:16] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:45:17] | Now she’s glad. | 现在她开心了 |
[1:45:50] | Thank you, Bruce. | 谢谢你布鲁斯 |
[1:45:51] | Not enough for what you did. | 真不知该如何谢谢你 |
[1:45:54] | I did a mistake. | 我犯了个错误 |
[1:45:55] | That’s all. | 弥补而已 |
[1:46:05] | How did you get the house back from the bank? | 你怎么从银行把房子赎回来的? |
[1:46:08] | I bought the bank. | 我把银行买了 |
[1:46:12] | The whole bank? | 整个银行? |
[1:46:13] | Slow your reflex with me. | 跟我说话你得慢一点 |
[1:46:15] | I’m old. | 我老了 |
[1:46:20] | What? | 什么? |
[1:46:21] | It’s actually the,worst job you can get in a crime lab. | 这是犯罪实验室里最糟糕的工作了 |
[1:46:24] | But, uh… | 但… |
[1:46:25] | My foot’s in the door. | 我迈出了第一步 |
[1:46:27] | Yeah. I got a recommendation from a friend. | 对 有个朋友推荐的 |
[1:46:30] | This is like a “job” job? | 这是份正经工作吗? |
[1:46:32] | “Job” job. | 正经工作 |
[1:46:37] | Look at you go! | 真不错 |
[1:46:56] | Darkness. | 黑暗 |
[1:46:58] | The truest darkness… | 真正的黑暗 |
[1:47:00] | …is not the absence of light. | 并不是没有光明 |
[1:47:03] | It is the conviction that the light… | 而是深信光明 |
[1:47:05] | …will never return. | 不会重新出现 |
[1:47:08] | Must be 150 feet. | 大概有150英尺 |
[1:47:10] | Must be. | 肯定有 |
[1:47:13] | Big round table. | 大圆桌 |
[1:47:15] | Six chairs. | 六把椅子 |
[1:47:16] | Right there. | 就在那里 |
[1:47:18] | With room for more. | 会有更多位置的 |
[1:47:22] | With room for more. | 会有更多位置的 |
[1:47:25] | But the light always returns… | 但是光明总会回来 |
[1:47:28] | …to show us things familiar. | 带给我们那些熟悉的东西 |
[1:47:31] | Home. | 家 |
[1:47:33] | Family. | 家人 |
[1:47:36] | And things entirely new. | 还有完全陌生的 |
[1:47:39] | Or long overlooked. | 或者长期被忽视的东西 |
[1:47:46] | It shows us new possibilities… | 让我们看到新的机会 |
[1:47:48] | And challenges us to pursue them. | 鼓励我们去追随 |
[1:47:52] | Yeah. And Johnny Menasco runs the whole thing. | 对 杰瑞·摩纳思科是主谋 |
[1:47:54] | I mean, he did the Bilbao job 2 years ago. | 两年前毕尔巴鄂的案子就是他干的 |
[1:47:56] | As are all the storage in Croydon. | 还有克罗伊登的那些储藏箱 |
[1:47:58] | – The Belgian. – Right, yeah. The Belgian. | – 那个比利时人 – 对的 就是那个比利时人 |
[1:48:00] | This time, the light shone on the heroes. | 这次 英雄们从黑暗中挺身而出 |
[1:48:03] | Coming out of the shadows | 他们的光芒照亮了人世 |
[1:48:05] | to tell us we won’t be alone again. | 告诉我们 我们不再孤单 |
[1:48:09] | Our darkness was deep… | 当时黑暗那么强大 |
[1:48:11] | …and seemed to swallow all hope. | 仿佛吞噬一切希望 |
[1:48:14] | But these heroes were here the whole time. | 但是这些英雄们一直都在 |
[1:48:18] | To remind us that hope is real. | 时刻提醒我们 希望是真实的 |
[1:48:21] | That you can see it. | 可以看见的 |
[1:48:27] | All you have to do is look… | 你需要做的只是抬头 |
[1:48:32] | Up in the sky… | 仰望天空 |
[1:49:32] | I can’t tell you how much I appreciate you doing this. | 你愿意这么做 我感激不尽 |
[1:49:35] | I don’t know, Barry. | 我不知道 巴里 |
[1:49:38] | I’m curious myself. | 我自己也很好奇 |
[1:49:39] | Yeah. And it’s not like a competition, you know? | 对 这可不是比赛 知道吧 |
[1:49:41] | Well, it… | 好吧 这… |
[1:49:42] | It is a competition. | 这就是比赛 |
[1:49:43] | But it’s not like a macho- measuring thing. | 但这可不是为了彰显男子气概 |
[1:49:46] | But if I win, you’re off the team. | 但如果我赢了 你就退出团队 |
[1:49:54] | No… | 不是啦… |
[1:49:57] | If I win… | 如果我赢了… |
[1:49:58] | Bruce said something about you having to take us all to “brunch”…? | 布鲁斯说 你要请大家去吃早午餐? |
[1:50:02] | Oh, see, now that’s cold. That’s a betrayal. | 瞧 真令人寒心 他背叛了我 |
[1:50:04] | I feel stung by that. | 我感觉好受伤 |
[1:50:08] | Okay. But if I win, I get to tell everyone. | 好吧 但是如果我赢了 我可以告诉所有人 |
[1:50:09] | Deal. | 一言为定 |
[1:50:11] | Which coast? | 哪个海岸 |
[1:50:13] | You know, I’ve never seen the pacific. | 你知道 我还没见过太平洋呢 |
[1:50:16] | Which is that way, because… | 也就是那边 因为… |
[1:50:19] | The sun, and it’s… | 太阳 就在… |
[1:58:08] | Come on, Luthor. Let’s go. | 快来 卢瑟 该走了 |
[1:58:11] | Luthor. | 卢瑟 |
[1:58:22] | All right, stop jerking around, Luthor, | 好了 别闹了 卢瑟 |
[1:58:23] | or I’m gonna have to come in there. | 别逼我进来逮你 |
[1:58:58] | Ah! There he is. Welcome aboard. | 你来了 欢迎上船 |
[1:59:00] | Care for a glass of Goût de Diamants? | 要先来杯香槟吗? |
[1:59:02] | I was just celebrating God’s return | 我在庆祝超人的回归 |
[1:59:04] | out of the ground and back up into the sky. | 从地下又飞上了天空 |
[1:59:07] | He and his odd little friends are forming some sort of league. | 他和他那帮怪朋友整出来一个什么联盟 |
[1:59:10] | You better not be wasting my time. | 你最好别浪费我的时间 |
[1:59:12] | No. I have too much to live for and more important things to do. | 当然不 我的事情还多呢 还有更重要的事情要去做 |
[1:59:16] | We have to level the playing field, Mr. Wilson. | 我们得让这场竞争公平点 威尔逊先生 |
[1:59:20] | To put it plainly | 长话短说 |
[1:59:23] | shouldn’t we have a league of our own? | 我们是不是也应该组建一个自己联盟呢? |