英文名称:Justice League Dark:Apokolips War
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:40] | 接受你无法改变的事物 鼓起勇气去改变你力所能及的事情 并拥有明辨差异的智慧 | |
[00:51] | Rebmemer… | 记住 |
[00:58] | Remember, John. | 记住 约翰 |
[01:03] | Remember. | 记住 |
[01:10] | Remember what? | 记住什么 |
[01:13] | That I love you. | 记住我爱你 |
[01:16] | Didn’t think that was in doubt, Zee. | 这不是毫无疑问的事吗 小扎 |
[01:32] | I just wanted to say it, | 我只是想在发生任何事之前 |
[01:34] | – before… – Before nothing. | -告诉你这句话 -什么都不会发生的 |
[01:37] | The League will sort this out | 联盟会解决这个问题的 |
[01:38] | and we’ll be havin’ pints by sundown. | 日落时我们就会在喝酒庆祝欣赏夕阳了 |
[01:43] | Or whatever that is ’round here. | 或者欣赏这儿的随便哪颗星星 |
[01:56] | I’m glad you joined the League. | 我很高兴你加入了联盟 |
[01:59] | I’m here for you, luv. | 我为你而来 亲爱的 |
[02:00] | Just don’t ask me to wear a cape. | 别让我穿披风就行 |
[02:07] | All Justice League members, report to the hangar, now. | 全体正义联盟成员 立刻到机库报到 |
[02:10] | Way to cock-block, Batsy. | 真是扰人性致 蝙蝠仔 |
[02:14] | Well… | 好吧 |
[02:16] | time to go. | 该走了 |
[02:30] | Thank you for responding so quickly. | 感谢各位迅速赶来 |
[02:33] | Some of you already know what this is about, | 有些人已经知道了此次集合所为何事 |
[02:35] | but I wanted to get the new members up to speed. | 但我想让一些新成员了解情况 |
[02:39] | This is Apokolips, | 这是天启星 |
[02:41] | home world of Darkseid, | 达克赛德的母星 |
[02:43] | a power-mad despot | 他是一个迷恋权力的暴君 |
[02:44] | who has orchestrated two attempted invasions of Earth, | 策划了两次针对地球的入侵 |
[02:48] | the first of which resulted in the formation of the Justice League. | 第一次袭击促成了正义联盟的成立 |
[02:51] | The second one, an attack from within our ranks | 第二次袭击来自我们队伍内部 |
[02:54] | by Cyborg Superman and his cyber force. | 由机械超人和他的机械部队发动 |
[03:01] | Raven, what’s wrong? | 渡鸦 怎么了 |
[03:04] | It’s nothing. | 没事 |
[03:07] | This image was taken by surveillance | 这张图像是十小时前 |
[03:09] | ten hours ago on the edge of the solar system. | 监控在太阳系边缘拍到的 |
[03:12] | Apokolips phased into our dimension | 天启星进入了我们的维度 |
[03:14] | and released stealth drones, | 放出了隐形无人机 |
[03:15] | then phased out again. | 然后就离开了 |
[03:17] | This can only be looked at as a prelude to war. | 这种行为只能被认为是战争的前兆 |
[03:20] | Darkseid aims to conquer the Earth | 达克赛德的目标是征服地球 |
[03:22] | and crush it under his heel. | 并将其碾于脚下 |
[03:24] | Regular Churchill, he is. | 他这套做派可真像丘吉尔 |
[03:27] | Look, I know the guy’s a genocidal maniac, | 我知道那家伙是个喜欢种族灭绝的疯子 |
[03:29] | but are we sure those are his immediate plans? | 但我们确定他会立刻动手吗 |
[03:31] | Or something he’ll try in like a thousand years? | 还是说他打算一千年之后再毁掉地球 |
[03:35] | These are images from worlds that Darkseid has conquered. | 这些图像来自已被达克赛德征服的世界 |
[03:39] | Our intel shows | 我们的情报显示 |
[03:40] | that he’s now sent his elite guard and the Furies | 目前他已经派出了他的精英卫队和复仇女神战队 |
[03:43] | to act as an occupying force to thwart any resistance. | 来作为占领军 铲除一切反抗势力 |
[03:49] | I want to make this perfectly clear. | 我想把话说清楚 |
[03:51] | We are facing an existential threat to the planet. | 我们正面对事关地球存亡的威胁 |
[03:55] | We can’t wait for Darkseid to make the first move. | 我们不能等达克赛德先发制人 |
[03:59] | That could mean the end of us. | 那样我们就完了 |
[04:03] | We have to attack. | 我们必须主动出击 |
[04:06] | It’s a tough job. | 这可不容易 |
[04:07] | Aside from the big bad, | 除了那个终极大坏蛋 |
[04:08] | this place is jam-packed with those Parademons. | 那地方还到处都是类魔 |
[04:11] | The League’s faced them before. | 联盟之前跟他们正面交锋过 |
[04:13] | We know these are their weak spots. | 我们知道他们的弱点在这些地方 |
[04:15] | With our combined force, we can cut through them. | 大家合力 我们就能突破他们的防线 |
[04:18] | Then, I’ll do what needs to be done. | 之后 我就会动手以绝后患 |
[04:19] | This is madness. | 你们简直疯了 |
[04:21] | There’s always a deal to be made. | 我们总是能和谈的 |
[04:24] | Let’s at least send an envoy to Apokolips. | 至少派个使者去天启星吧 |
[04:27] | No! | 不可能 |
[04:32] | Darkseid created a monster that nearly killed me. | 连我都差点死于达克赛德造出的怪物之手 |
[04:35] | What chance would humanity have? | 人类在他面前又有什么胜算 |
[04:37] | Our only option is to destroy him. | 我们别无选择 只能毁灭他 |
[04:41] | That means Earth could be ground zero in a world war. | 那意味着地球可能会变成世界大战的起源地 |
[04:44] | Look, I know some of you don’t believe the visions | 我知道有些人不相信我看见的 |
[04:47] | I had about the Flashpoint, but… | 关于闪点的幻象 但是 |
[04:49] | a truly global war | 一场真正的世界大战 |
[04:51] | means death and destruction on a scale you cannot imagine. | 所造成的死亡和毁灭是我们无法想象的 |
[04:55] | Everyone on the planet is at risk, | 地球上的每个人都会有危险 |
[04:57] | everyone we care about. | 我们在乎的每个人都会有危险 |
[05:00] | – Flash is right. – John. | -闪电说得没错 -约翰 |
[05:02] | Sure, this guy deserves killing, | 确实 这家伙罪该万死 |
[05:03] | but you can’t kick this hornet’s nest | 但你不能就这样直捣马蜂窝 |
[05:05] | like everyone on Earth is bulletproof. | 仿佛地球上的所有人都刀枪不入 |
[05:08] | Look, I won’t ask you to give anything more than I do. | 我不会要求你们比我做的更多 |
[05:12] | But this isn’t up for discussion. | 但这件事没得商量 |
[05:14] | We’re going to stop Darkseid once and for all. | 我们要去解决达克赛德 永绝后患 |
[05:18] | Here’s how we do it. | 这是我们的计划 |
[05:22] | The main team will attack through this entryway on Apokolips. | 主队将从天启星的入口攻入 |
[05:26] | Members of the Titans shall remain on Earth as a home guard. | 泰坦的成员将留在地球上 守卫家园 |
[05:31] | With the Furies and his elite guard off-world, | 复仇女神战队和他的精英卫队不在 |
[05:33] | and only Parademons to guard him, | 只有类魔在保护他 |
[05:35] | Darkseid will be vulnerable to attack. | 达克赛德将不堪一击 |
[05:43] | Honey, please get somewhere safe. | 亲爱的 请躲去安全的地方 |
[05:46] | Clark, I have a job, just like you. | 克拉克 和你一样 我也有我的职责 |
[05:48] | I may not be able to fight this war, but I can report the story. | 也许我无法上前线作战 但我可以做报道 |
[05:52] | Stop worrying. | 别担心了 |
[05:56] | Just promise to be as careful as you can. | 你得向我保证 你会万事小心 |
[05:59] | I will. | 我会的 |
[06:00] | Now go save the world. | 去拯救世界吧 |
[06:03] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[06:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:26] | Nervous? | 紧张了 |
[06:28] | Nah. | 没有 |
[06:30] | Could use a ciggie, though. | 不过我倒挺想抽根烟 |
[06:33] | Preparing Javelin for inter-dimensional portal. | 正在为跨维度传送门准备标枪 |
[06:38] | I got this, Bats. | 我能搞定 蝙蝠 |
[06:39] | Sit back and relax. | 你就好好坐着放松吧 |
[06:45] | Booyah. | 走喽 |
[07:00] | Lovely. | 真好 |
[07:11] | Picking up lifeform readings coming at us. | 扫描显示有生命体朝我们袭来 |
[07:14] | But they’re too big to be Parademons. | 但它们太大了 不可能是类魔 |
[07:19] | Then what the hell are those things? | 那这些到底是什么 |
[07:31] | Bollocks. | 糟了 |
[08:40] | Bollocks. | 糟了 |
[08:43] | And that’s the last of the Glen Luffa. | 最后一瓶格伦卢法酒也喝完了 |
[08:47] | The Glens are full of whiskey, | 格伦这个牌子真的有好多种威士忌 |
[08:49] | I mean, lots of whiskey. | 真的很多 |
[08:57] | The “H”s are gonna be a breeze after the “G”s. | 喝完格伦牌的酒 宿醉根本算不上什么 |
[09:00] | Too many bloody “Glens.” | “格伦”打头的酒名实在太多了 |
[09:04] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[09:05] | Still cryin’ in your beer, eh? | 还在抱着你的啤酒哭呢 |
[09:08] | Eat yer heart out! | 去你的吧 |
[09:11] | Hello, my old friend, Glen Magoogan. | 你好啊 我的老朋友 格伦莫古根酒 |
[09:24] | We need him. | 我们需要他 |
[09:30] | We’re doomed. | 我们要完蛋了 |
[09:33] | John Constantine. | 约翰·康斯坦丁 |
[09:37] | I’m glad we found you. | 很高兴我们找到了你 |
[09:39] | Find yer own pub. | 你们自己另找酒吧去 |
[09:42] | We’re drinking our way through this one. | 我们要喝光这家酒吧的酒 |
[09:44] | In fact, the whole street’s ours, pub-wise, so sod off. | 实际上 这整条街都是我们的 你们给我滚开 |
[09:48] | John, it’s me. | 约翰 是我 |
[09:52] | Clark Kent. | 克拉克·肯特 |
[09:53] | You knew me as Superman. | 我是超人 |
[10:04] | Oh, it is you. | 确实是你 |
[10:06] | I thought you’d snuffed it. | 我还以为你死了 |
[10:12] | Oh, bloody hell! | 该死的 |
[10:15] | Now you’ve done it. | 好了 动手吧 |
[10:18] | John, wait. | 约翰 等等 |
[10:19] | We’re not here to fight. | 我们不是来动手的 |
[10:26] | You come to the wrong place, then. | 那你就来错地方了 |
[10:32] | Stop! | 停下 |
[10:36] | Stop it! | 别说了 |
[10:43] | Quit playin’ around, boy scout! Smash ’em! | 别胡闹了 快揍扁它们 |
[10:45] | I can’t! | 我做不到 |
[10:51] | Bloody useless, both of you. | 你们两个没用的东西 |
[11:04] | A little help would be nice. | 能帮我一把吗 |
[11:22] | Bloody nuisance. | 烦死了 |
[11:31] | Last call, asshole. | 去死吧 混蛋 |
[11:37] | And I’m sober again. | 这下我酒又醒了 |
[11:40] | Magic can be such a bitch. | 魔法真是讨人厌 |
[11:49] | Gift from Darkseid? | 达克赛德送你的礼物吗 |
[11:51] | Liquid Kryptonite… | 液态氪石 |
[11:53] | to keep me from ever being a threat. | 让我不再是个威胁 |
[11:57] | So he let you live to wander about demoralizing everyone. | 所以他让你活着到处游荡 好让所有人都失去希望 |
[12:03] | Impressive. | 真厉害 |
[12:06] | Stop it, please. | 快停下 拜托 |
[12:08] | She gets like this, sometimes. | 她时不时地就会这样 |
[12:14] | I will exact vengeance on you, daughter! | 我会向你复仇的 女儿 |
[12:18] | Release me, | 放了我 |
[12:19] | ungrateful spawn of mine! | 你这个忘恩负义的崽子 |
[12:23] | That’s what she hears all the time. | 原来她一直听到的是这个 |
[12:25] | No wonder she’s always in pain, | 怪不得她总是很痛苦 |
[12:28] | and her healing powers don’t work. | 而且她的自愈能力不起作用 |
[12:30] | John, | 约翰 |
[12:31] | where are you going? We have… | 你要去哪 我们还有… |
[12:33] | A plan to save the world, right? | 一个拯救世界的计划吗 |
[12:35] | And this time it will definitely work. | 这次肯定会成功呢 |
[12:38] | Bugger off, Clarkie. | 走开 克拉克 |
[12:42] | I told you he was a waste of time. | 我说过了 找他就是浪费时间 |
[12:44] | All cowards are. | 他不过就是个懦夫罢了 |
[12:48] | I didn’t lead us all into a massacre! | 这场大屠杀不是我引发的 |
[12:50] | You did! | 是你 |
[12:52] | Zatanna was a hero who fought bravely. | 扎塔娜是个英雄 她英勇奋战 |
[12:55] | But where were you when she needed you most? | 但当她最需要你的时候 你在哪里 |
[13:04] | Piss off, both of you. | 你们俩给我滚 |
[13:09] | Zatanna would want you to hear us out. | 扎塔娜会想让你听我们把话说完的 |
[13:14] | Below the belt, boy scout. | 你少跟我用这种滥招 |
[13:18] | More Parademons will be by. | 很快就会有更多的类魔过来 |
[13:20] | Come with if you want. | 你们想的话就跟我来 |
[13:23] | Or not. | 不来我也没意见 |
[13:25] | What about you, Etrigan? | 你怎么说 伊特莱根 |
[13:31] | Whatever. | 随便 |
[13:43] | Love what you’ve done with the place. | 你把这地方收拾得真干净 |
[13:45] | What better metaphor for merry old England today? | 还有什么能更好地隐喻如今的快乐旧英国 |
[13:51] | Drink? | 喝酒吗 |
[13:53] | You can use the good glasses. | 你们可以用没坏的杯子 |
[14:00] | Been all mopey ever since a friend of his died. | 自从一个朋友死了 他就一直郁郁寡欢 |
[14:04] | Doesn’t even rhyme anymore. | 甚至都不写诗了 |
[14:06] | What’s the point? | 还有什么意义 |
[14:11] | Look, are you going to help us or not? | 你到底帮不帮我们 |
[14:14] | Saving your asses in the bar didn’t count, eh? | 在酒吧救你们一命还不算吗 |
[14:17] | Offering whiskey in an unbroken glass? | 用没坏的杯子请你们喝威士忌呢 |
[14:19] | Bloody ingrates, you are. | 你们真是忘恩负义 |
[14:22] | So, | 所以说 |
[14:23] | it was crap from the start, | 从一开始就是个破烂计划 |
[14:25] | but what went wrong, eh? | 但后来怎么出了岔子 |
[14:27] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我出了什么事 |
[14:35] | Darkseid knew every part of our plan. | 达克赛德知道我们计划的每个细节 |
[14:40] | Those things that attacked us were half Parademon, | 那些袭击我们的生物是半类魔 |
[14:42] | half Doomsday. | 半毁灭日 |
[14:46] | Barry and Hal fought hard, | 巴里和哈尔拼死一战 |
[14:49] | but were taken down. | 但还是被击败 |
[14:56] | The rest of us didn’t last much longer. | 其他人也没能撑多久 |
[15:06] | Shazam was wounded, | 沙赞负伤了 |
[15:08] | but Cyborg helped him escape. | 但是钢骨帮他逃走了 |
[15:24] | No! | 不 |
[15:35] | Darkseid didn’t kill everyone. | 达克赛德没赶尽杀绝 |
[15:37] | Some, he had plans for. | 其中几人他另有计划 |
[15:58] | A few days later, Darkseid sent those… | 几天后 达克赛德派了那些 |
[16:00] | “Paradooms” to Earth. | “类毁灭日”来地球 |
[16:03] | We didn’t have a chance. | 我们毫无胜算 |
[16:06] | Does it hurt? | 痛吗 |
[16:12] | Good. | 那就好 |
[16:14] | Even without powers, | 就算没了超能力 |
[16:15] | Clark is still fighting. | 克拉克还是在战斗 |
[16:16] | You couldn’t be bothered to do it once. | 你甚至连战斗一次都不愿意 |
[16:29] | John! | 约翰 |
[16:44] | Don’t know why I ran. | 不知道我为什么逃走了 |
[16:47] | Been up against all sorts of bastards | 我一直在对抗这些混蛋 |
[16:49] | and I always stood tall. | 我也一直不屈不挠 |
[16:52] | But this time I just ran. | 但这次我逃了 |
[16:55] | Why did I do that? | 我为什么会那样 |
[16:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:05] | What do you need me for anyway? | 你们找我又要干什么 |
[17:07] | The magic you have left works just as good as mine. | 你剩下的魔法跟我的一样有效 |
[17:10] | We just need a locator spell. | 我们只需要一个定位咒 |
[17:14] | A locator spell? | 一个定位咒 |
[17:16] | And then you’ll toddle off, will ya? | 然后你们就会离开了吗 |
[17:19] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[17:25] | I need some gear, so sit tight. | 我需要一些装备 你们等好了 |
[17:27] | Etrigan, | 伊特莱根 |
[17:28] | continue loafing. | 你继续无所事事 |
[17:31] | Done. | 好 |
[18:21] | The third planet reaper is on the Earth’s surface. | 第三架星球收割者已经降落地球表面 |
[18:24] | Boring to the magma core has begun. | 已经开始向地核钻孔 |
[18:27] | With that ordnance, | 有了那种军械 |
[18:29] | the guardians of Oa will be forced to bow before me, | 欧阿星的守护者就会被迫臣服于我 |
[18:33] | and the entire space sector will be mine. | 整个宇宙领域都会属于我 |
[18:36] | Why was this not completed earlier? | 这事怎么没早点完成 |
[18:39] | The damage done to the Apokolips reactor | 两年前的攻击中对天启星反应堆 |
[18:41] | – during the attack two years ago… – Your attack. | -造成的损坏 -你的攻击 |
[18:46] | My solution is working, | 我的解决方法奏效了 |
[18:47] | but the power generated is less than your previous reactor. | 但是产生的能量没有你原先的反应堆多 |
[18:53] | Perhaps my mind-molding | 或许我的思维重塑 |
[18:54] | didn’t fully transform you into a capable servant. | 还没把你完全变成一个能干的奴仆 |
[18:59] | Perhaps you’d serve me better as a mindless drone. | 你要是变成没有思维的机器会更有用 |
[19:05] | I am still your most competent acolyte, | 我依然是您最有能力的侍从 |
[19:07] | Lord Darkseid. | 达克赛德大人 |
[19:10] | Your former teammate, Luthor, | 你的前盟友 卢瑟 |
[19:12] | believes otherwise. | 有别的看法 |
[19:15] | Not surprising. | 并不意外 |
[19:16] | Luthor’s only interest is saving his own skin. | 卢瑟只要自己能活就行 |
[19:19] | I only perform my duties at your pleasure, my liege. | 我尽责只是为了效忠您 主人 |
[19:22] | I won’t stand for further delays. | 再有拖延 绝不姑息 |
[19:26] | After all, | 毕竟 |
[19:28] | a conqueror must conquer. | 征服者必将征服 |
[19:41] | I thought there’d be fire. | 我还以为会喷火 |
[19:43] | Only when I fart. | 只有放屁的时候才会 |
[19:46] | We need to reassess the situation. | 我们得重新评估情况 |
[19:48] | Gather our forces to a new location. | 把我们的人手都集合到新地点 |
[19:50] | Another one just landed in China. | 又有一架收割机刚在中国着陆 |
[19:52] | Any idea what they’re for? | 知道他们是冲着什么来的吗 |
[19:54] | No. | 不知道 |
[19:55] | But whatever it is can’t be good. | 但肯定不是什么好事 |
[19:57] | We need to come up with a new strat… | 我们必须想出一个新策… |
[20:01] | No, come on. | 别这样 |
[20:02] | Let’s get you on your way, then. | 我来送你们上路吧 |
[20:11] | Who am I finding? | 我要找谁 |
[20:13] | Damian Wayne. | 达米安·韦恩 |
[20:15] | Are you bloody daft, mate? | 你是蠢吗 伙计 |
[20:18] | And how exactly does the baby bat help? | 那小蝙蝠能帮什么忙 |
[20:21] | What do you care? | 你管什么 |
[20:24] | Cheers, then. | 那好吧 |
[20:41] | Okay, | 好了 |
[20:42] | since I don’t have a stocked magical pantry anymore, | 既然我现在没有魔法材料库存了 |
[20:45] | I have to conjure a portal from scratch | 我得从零开始造出一个 |
[20:47] | big enough for all of us. | 大到能让我们都通过的传送门 |
[20:49] | Ten hours, give or take. | 大概要花十小时 |
[20:51] | And everyone has to stay still while I do it. | 而且我设阵的时候 你们都不许动 |
[20:53] | Oh, for fuck’s sake. | 真要命 |
[20:56] | Raven, no, you’re too weak… | 渡鸦 别 你太虚弱 |
[21:07] | I… I didn’t mean to imply anything of the sort. | 我完全没有那个意思 |
[21:10] | When Lord Darkseid asked if I could do your job, | 达克赛德大人问我能不能干你的活 |
[21:13] | I answered, “Maybe one day” but… | 我回答”或许未来可以” 但是 |
[21:15] | Luthor, stop sniveling. | 卢瑟 别唧唧歪歪 |
[21:19] | Continue your report. | 继续报告 |
[21:22] | Yes, Batman. | 是 蝙蝠侠 |
[21:23] | The last of Earth’s resources are | 地球上最后的资源 |
[21:25] | being transferred to Apokolips. | 正在传送至天启星 |
[21:27] | Everything will go according to Darkseid’s schedule. | 一切都按照着达克赛德的计划进行 |
[21:32] | Do you know if I’m included in His Lordship’s plans? | 你知道大人的计划之中有没有我吗 |
[21:36] | In a future where I’m alive to serve you both? | 未来我能不能活着侍奉你们两个 |
[21:40] | My business is ensuring that Darkseid’s vision is executed | 我的任务就是确保达克赛德的想法成真 |
[21:44] | so his reign spreads to every corner of the galaxy. | 这样他的帝国就会扩张到星系的每个角落 |
[21:49] | Don’t worry about your place in those plans. | 别操心你在那些计划中的地位 |
[21:51] | Worry about doing what I tell you. | 操心我吩咐你做的事就够了 |
[21:54] | Of course, Batman. | 当然 蝙蝠侠 |
[22:20] | The infidels have breached our sanctuary! | 异教徒闯入了我们的庇护所 |
[22:23] | Slay them! | 杀光他们 |
[22:28] | Are you happy now? | 你现在满意了吗 |
[22:29] | Assassins! | 是刺客联盟 |
[22:34] | Some challenge. | 就这点挑战 |
[22:37] | Yawn. | 无聊 |
[23:01] | Etrigan the Slayer is here. | 屠杀者伊特莱根在此 |
[23:04] | Woe to you. And you. | 你惨了 还有你 |
[23:08] | You also. | 还有你 |
[23:11] | Die, demon! | 去死吧 恶魔 |
[23:20] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[23:29] | Enough! | 够了 |
[23:48] | Hi. | 你好 |
[23:51] | You. | 是你 |
[23:52] | Damian, please listen to him. | 达米安 请听他说 |
[23:57] | What’s wrong with her? | 她怎么了 |
[23:58] | How long have you got, mate? | 说来话长 |
[24:00] | I know you hate me, | 我知道你恨我 |
[24:02] | but I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t necessary. | 但如果不是必要 我也不会来 |
[24:09] | I’ll let you live. | 我不会杀你 |
[24:10] | For now. | 暂时还不会 |
[24:18] | I like him. | 我喜欢他 |
[24:31] | Come on. | 别啊 |
[24:37] | Ungrateful witch! | 忘恩负义的巫婆 |
[24:39] | – I will exact vengeance on you, daughter! – No. | -我会向你复仇的 女儿 -不要 |
[24:41] | – I won’t let you. – Release me! | -我不会让你这么做 -放了我 |
[24:44] | Never. | 绝不 |
[24:47] | It’s only a matter of time now, little bird. | 这只是时间问题 小鸟 |
[24:53] | Only a matter of time. | 只是时间问题 |
[24:58] | You’re not getting out, Father. | 你逃不出去的 父亲 |
[25:00] | I have the will to do what must be done. | 必做之事 我一定会做 |
[25:08] | Impudent daughter! | 放肆的女儿 |
[25:10] | If you die, | 如果你死了 |
[25:11] | I am trapped in this hell. | 我就困在这地狱了 |
[25:13] | Free me! | 放了我 |
[25:15] | Remember what I told you. | 记住我跟你说的话 |
[25:18] | Release me | 放了我 |
[25:19] | or I will kill the boy. | 否则我就杀了那小子 |
[25:31] | Is there a way to cure her? | 有办法治好她吗 |
[25:35] | You get Trigon out, and yeah, she’d recover | 你要是把三宫魔放出来 她是会康复 |
[25:38] | – but… – But he destroys the world. | -但是 -但是他会毁灭世界 |
[25:49] | Did you get any rest? | 你休息得怎么样 |
[25:50] | Enough. | 休息够了 |
[25:52] | Then come with me. | 那就跟我来 |
[25:56] | You too, Kent. | 你也是 肯特 |
[25:59] | I want you to see what this war has cost my family. | 我要让你看看这场战争给我家带来了什么 |
[26:04] | Steal anything and I’ll cut your hands off. | 敢偷东西 我就把你的手剁了 |
[26:12] | I really like him. | 我真是喜欢他 |
[26:20] | I feared your plan would fail from the beginning. | 我从一开始就担心你的计划会失败 |
[26:23] | An army without killers is no army at all. | 没有杀手的军队根本不算军队 |
[26:26] | But Batman believed in you. | 但是蝙蝠侠相信你 |
[26:29] | You cost me my father. | 你害我失去了父亲 |
[26:31] | And my teammates. | 还有队友 |
[26:37] | I won’t forgive that. | 我绝不会原谅你 |
[27:05] | Nightwing convinced me | 夜翼说服我 |
[27:06] | not to voice my many objections. | 不要总反对你 |
[27:09] | “There are always risks in war,” He said. | “打仗总会有风险” 他这么说 |
[27:15] | He’s not saying that anymore. | 他再也说不了了 |
[27:28] | You used the Lazarus Pit. | 你用了拉撒路之池 |
[27:30] | You said you wouldn’t. | 你说过你不会用的 |
[27:33] | You promised. | 你保证过的 |
[27:36] | He was my brother. | 他是我哥哥 |
[27:38] | I had to take a chance. | 我必须冒险一试 |
[27:42] | It just didn’t work. | 可惜没用 |
[27:45] | We can’t let what happened to Dick and everyone else be in vain. | 我们不能让迪克和其他人白白牺牲 |
[27:50] | Help us fix things. | 帮我们拨乱反正 |
[27:52] | How? | 怎么做 |
[27:53] | You’re powerless now. | 你现在没有超能力 |
[27:54] | We need you to get through to Batman. | 我们要你去找蝙蝠侠 |
[27:57] | You can break Darkseid’s programming. | 你可以突破达克赛德的程序 |
[27:59] | You grossly overestimate the influence I have on my father. | 你严重高估了父亲对我的重视 |
[28:04] | Batman cares about you. | 蝙蝠侠很关心你 |
[28:07] | Even awful parents care about their kids. | 再差劲的父母都会关心子女 |
[28:10] | I should know. | 这我最清楚 |
[28:12] | I was there when Bruce learned about Dick’s death. | 布鲁斯得知迪克的死讯时 我也在场 |
[28:15] | It affected him. | 那对他的影响不小 |
[28:16] | It almost got through. | 几乎让他清醒了 |
[28:21] | He overcame my mother’s brainwashing once. | 他曾经克服过我母亲的洗脑 |
[28:24] | If anyone could survive Darkseid’s programming, | 如果有谁能幸免于达克赛德的程序 |
[28:27] | it’d be father. | 非我父亲莫属 |
[28:29] | So you’ll try? | 那你会试试吗 |
[28:31] | It’s my responsibility to save him, | 我有义务救他 |
[28:34] | or barring that, kill him if he can’t be saved. | 如果救不了他 就杀了他 |
[28:39] | He would want that. | 他会希望这样 |
[28:43] | But the only way to Apokolips is | 但要接近天启星 |
[28:44] | to use the boom tube in LexCorp Tower. | 只能利用莱克斯企业大厦的雷鸣通道 |
[28:47] | How do you expect to do that? | 你们打算怎么做 |
[29:05] | You’re getting worse. | 你的状态更糟了 |
[29:07] | Great pep talk. | 好一番鼓舞气势的话 |
[29:09] | Here, let me help. | 我扶你 |
[29:16] | Lois said she was negotiating with their leader. | 露易丝说她正在和他们的领导人谈判 |
[29:19] | She’s a people person, | 她擅长和人打交道 |
[29:20] | so I’m sure the situation’s well in… | 所以我相信一切尽在 |
[29:24] | hand. | 掌控中 |
[29:33] | Nice hook. | 这一拳打得漂亮 |
[29:34] | Where’d you pick that up? | 你是在哪学来的 |
[29:36] | I’m an army brat. | 我是正规军队出身 |
[29:38] | Well, no one out-brats me. | 没人比我正规 |
[29:44] | Yeah. | 好棒 |
[29:46] | Lois? | 露易丝 |
[29:47] | – Lois! – She looks like she can handle herself. | -露易丝 -看来她应付得绰绰有余 |
[29:50] | Come on, Harley, have at her! | 哈莉 快打倒她 |
[29:52] | Nothing like having a cold one | 边喝凉爽啤酒 |
[29:53] | while a couple of fine sheilas beat each other bloody, mate? | 边看漂亮小姑娘打架真是过瘾 对吧兄弟 |
[29:56] | Beer? | 喝啤酒吗 |
[29:58] | Break her face… | 打爆她的脸 |
[30:00] | Clark’s wife! | 克拉克的老婆 |
[30:03] | Brits. | 英国佬 |
[30:04] | Aussies. | 澳洲佬 |
[30:05] | – Poms. – Convicts. | -囚犯 -罪犯 |
[30:06] | – Wankers. – Wankers. | -贱人 -贱人 |
[30:08] | Do your best, honey! | 放手一搏 亲爱的 |
[30:20] | You’ve got to be kidding. | 你在逗我吧 |
[30:21] | Always! | 一向如此 |
[30:22] | Harley, come on! | 哈莉 干掉她 |
[30:44] | I tawt I taw a puddy tat. | 我好像瞄见了一只喵咪 |
[30:55] | Way to go, ya beauty! | 干得漂亮 美女 |
[30:57] | And the winner and new champion, | 获胜者与新冠军 |
[30:59] | luscious Lois Lane! | 迷人的露易丝·莱恩 |
[31:07] | Captain Boomerang at your service. | 回旋镖队长为您效劳 |
[31:09] | Have I mentioned that I’m, | 我有没有说过 |
[31:10] | quite experienced “down under,” if ya know what I mean? | 我是个很有经验澳洲人 你懂我的意思吗 |
[31:14] | No means no, Boomerang! | 不行就是不行 回旋镖 |
[31:17] | All right, lady. | 好了 美女 |
[31:18] | Looks like we’ve got a deal. | 看来我们达成了协议 |
[31:20] | Listen up, everybody! | 大家听着 |
[31:22] | Now we ride for Lex Luthor in his fortress of bald-itude. | 现在我们要一闯莱克斯·卢瑟的光头要塞 |
[31:28] | So drink up, | 干杯吧 |
[31:29] | esteemed ladies and gents of the Suicide Squad, | 自杀小队各位尊敬的女士们先生们 |
[31:33] | because tomorrow | 因为明天 |
[31:35] | we take back this planet! | 我们要夺回这个星球 |
[31:46] | Why do you always lead with your chin? | 你为什么总是冒险行事 |
[31:48] | I learned from the best. | 名师出高徒 |
[31:57] | Bollocks, it’s my ex. | 糟了 那是我前任 |
[31:58] | You and Harley? | 你和哈莉吗 |
[32:01] | Gross. | 真恶心 |
[32:02] | Do I look mad? | 你觉得我疯了吗 |
[32:12] | How did Amanda Waller let a lunatic like you | 阿曼达·沃勒怎么会让你这种疯子 |
[32:14] | become leader of the Squad? | 当自杀小队的队长 |
[32:17] | Easy. She died. | 很简单 她死了 |
[32:19] | Cancer! | 死于癌症 |
[32:28] | Sorry. It’s a defense mechanism. | 抱歉 这是我的防御机制 |
[32:32] | King Shark | 鲨鱼王 |
[32:34] | is a shark. | 是鲨鱼 |
[32:37] | A week after that, my puddin’ died. | 一周之后 我亲爱的布丁死了 |
[32:40] | Thanks to new Batman, | 全都怪新蝙蝠侠 |
[32:42] | who is no fun, by the way. | 话说 他毫无幽默感 |
[32:45] | So, me and my merry band of suicidals decided to go freelance. | 于是我和我快乐的自杀小队决定做自由职业者 |
[32:49] | We’ve been taking our cut | 自从这破事开始起 |
[32:50] | from Luthor’s supply trains since this shitshow started. | 我们一直从卢瑟的供应链中揩油 |
[32:54] | We’re real Robin Hood-types. | 我们可是侠盗罗宾汉 |
[32:57] | Rob from the rich and sell to the poor. | 劫富卖贫 |
[33:00] | “Give to the poor.” | 是济贫 |
[33:03] | That can’t be right. | 不是吧 |
[33:05] | Do you have somewhere private? | 你有私下说话的地方吗 |
[33:07] | You need to see this. | 你得看看这个 |
[33:08] | My office. | 我的办公室 |
[33:10] | We’ll discuss everything over my top-notch bottle of hooch. | 我们边喝好酒边聊 |
[33:14] | Now we’re talking. | 这才像话 |
[33:18] | No! I won’t let you! | 不行 我不会让你得逞的 |
[33:20] | Never! | 永远也别想 |
[33:23] | I think I need a minute. | 我需要点时间 |
[33:26] | Is there a place we could rest? | 有地方可以让我们休息吗 |
[33:28] | Is that what you kids are callin’ it these days? | 现在的孩子说话这么隐晦吗 |
[33:33] | Cheetah’ll show you the way. | 猎豹会带你们去 |
[33:35] | I don’t like kids. | 我不喜欢小屁孩 |
[33:37] | Sticky hands. | 手脚不干净 |
[33:50] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[33:56] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:57] | Sometimes he gets so loud I have to answer. | 有时他说话太吵 我不得不回应 |
[34:01] | You probably think I’m weak. | 你可能认为我软弱无能 |
[34:04] | Raven, | 渡鸦 |
[34:05] | you’re one of the strongest people I know. | 你是我认识最坚强的人 |
[34:12] | So, how’d you end up with Kent? | 你怎么会和肯特在一起 |
[34:15] | You left and I was alone. | 你走了 我孤身一人 |
[34:20] | I just wanted to end the pain. | 我只想结束痛苦 |
[34:46] | I’m sorry for not coming with you. | 对不起 我没跟你走 |
[34:50] | When I asked you to join me in leading the League of Assassins, | 那时我请你和我一起领导刺客联盟 |
[34:54] | I wasn’t doing it because you’re a good fighter, | 不是因为你是个优秀的战士 |
[34:57] | I… | 我 |
[34:59] | I had feelings for you. | 我喜欢你 |
[35:02] | If you didn’t, you made the right decision. | 如果你不喜欢我 那么不跟我走是正确的 |
[35:05] | It wasn’t that at all. | 完全不是那个原因 |
[35:07] | I left because my father wants to kill you. | 我离开是因为我父亲要杀你 |
[35:11] | After everything, | 经过那一切之后 |
[35:12] | I couldn’t risk that. | 我不能冒险 |
[35:33] | Darkseid’s machines have gone online in the Congo, | 达克赛德的机器已经在刚果 |
[35:36] | China, and off the coast of England. | 中国和英格兰海岸附近启动了 |
[35:39] | What the heck are they? | 这些是什么鬼东西 |
[35:42] | They phase the Earth’s magma into Darkseid’s base. | 它们把地球的岩浆传送到达克赛德的基地 |
[35:46] | So these things must be destroyed. | 所以一定毁掉这些东西 |
[35:49] | That’s a temporary solution. | 这只是权宜之计 |
[35:51] | We need to blow up Apokolips. | 我们要炸毁天启星 |
[35:54] | Is that all? | 就这点事吗 |
[35:55] | Piece of cake. | 小菜一碟 |
[35:57] | We can’t brute-force this. | 我们不能硬闯 |
[35:59] | On Apokolips, Darkseid has Paradooms. | 在天启星 达克赛德有类毁灭日 |
[36:02] | Parademons upgraded with Superman’s DNA, | 超人的血让类魔升级了 |
[36:06] | like Doomsday was. | 就如毁灭日一般 |
[36:07] | Don’t rub it in, honey. | 别再提这件事了 亲爱的 |
[36:09] | We have to get them off of Apokolips to have any chance. | 要把他们从天启星引开 我们才有机会 |
[36:13] | To do that, | 因此 |
[36:14] | we plan on mounting simultaneous attacks on two of the machines. | 我们打算同时攻击其中两台机器 |
[36:18] | That should cause the Paradooms | 这样类毁灭日就会 |
[36:19] | to be sent to Earth as reinforcements. | 被派来地球增援 |
[36:22] | Why not attack all three? | 为什么不攻击全部三台机器 |
[36:25] | We don’t have enough people. | 我们人手不够 |
[36:29] | If the two teams do enough damage, we’ll be fine. | 如果两支队能造成足够的破坏 我们就没事 |
[36:32] | The boom tube gate is located in LexCorp Tower. | 雷鸣通道的门在莱克斯企业大厦 |
[36:38] | That’s where we come in. | 这就是我们的任务 |
[36:40] | We take the tower. | 我们攻占大厦 |
[36:42] | Our strike team transports to Apokolips, | 把我们的突击队传送到天启星 |
[36:44] | sets its power generator to go critical, | 将能量发生器设置到临界点 |
[36:46] | reverses the boom tubes, | 逆转雷鸣通道 |
[36:48] | bringing all the Paradooms back to Apokolips, | 把所有的类毁灭日送回天启星 |
[36:50] | then we get out before it blows up. | 然后赶在爆炸之前离开 |
[36:53] | Easy peasy, rich n’ cheesy. | 小菜一碟 易如吃饭 |
[36:56] | King Shark is a shark. | 鲨鱼王是鲨鱼 |
[36:59] | Aren’t you forgetting one small detail, | 你们是不是忘记了一个小细节 |
[37:02] | name of Darkseid? | 达克赛德 |
[37:04] | “Warm beer, soggy chips” here is right. | “软男”说得对 |
[37:07] | We can’t take him. | 我们无法战胜他 |
[37:08] | No one can. | 没人能战胜他 |
[37:10] | Darkseid is going to Oa. | 达克赛德要去欧阿星 |
[37:12] | We only begin after he’s gone. | 他走之后 我们才开始 |
[37:14] | Once we’re there, we shut down the portal so he can’t come back. | 我们一到就关闭通道 这样他就回不来了 |
[37:18] | Without Apokolips, he can’t destroy Earth. | 没有天启星 他就无法摧毁地球 |
[37:21] | How do you know he’ll be gone? | 你怎么知道他会走 |
[37:23] | Did you steal his diary? | 你偷了他的日记吗 |
[37:26] | I have a source in Darkseid’s camp called “Sleeper.” | 我在达克赛德阵营有个线人 名叫沉睡者 |
[37:29] | He or she has been slipping me information for months. | 几个月来 他或她一直给我报信 |
[37:33] | No wonder you and Kent are together. | 难怪你和肯特是一对儿 |
[37:35] | You’re both gullible fools. | 你们俩傻瓜太好骗了 |
[37:38] | Darkseid is playing you. | 达克赛德在耍你们 |
[37:40] | Or Batman is. | 或者是蝙蝠侠在耍你们 |
[37:42] | The information from Lois’ source | 露易丝的线人的情报 |
[37:43] | has led to every victory we’ve had since the conquest. | 让我们赢下了被侵略后的每一次作战 |
[37:47] | You have a strange concept of “victory,” mate. | 你对”胜利”的定义可真是奇特啊 老兄 |
[37:50] | The planet’s molten core will be gone in a week. | 地球的地核会在一周后消失 |
[37:54] | Then it’s game over. | 到时就完蛋了 |
[37:56] | I know this plan has astronomical risks and impossible odds, | 我知道这个计划风险极大 希望渺茫 |
[38:00] | but we’re out of time. | 但我们没时间了 |
[38:04] | Blah, blah, blah. Let’s do this thing! | 不废话了 我们干吧 |
[38:18] | Hi, we need your van. | 你们好 我们需要你们的车 |
[38:29] | Crikey. That’s not right. | 我的天 这样可不好 |
[38:42] | Yeah, g’day. | 你好啊 |
[38:48] | My friend here was attacked by thugs. | 我的这位朋友被暴徒袭击了 |
[38:50] | We killed ’em right back. Yup. | 我们反杀了对方 没错 |
[38:52] | Yes, siree Bob. You betcha. | 没错的 确实如此 |
[38:53] | Gotta get my friend to a doc. How are you? | 得带我的朋友去看医生 你好吗 |
[38:56] | Can we go? | 我们能走了吗 |
[39:07] | Lord Darkseid, reports indicate that | 达克赛德大人 报告称 |
[39:09] | the lanterns have mostly fallen. | 绿灯侠基本都被击败了 |
[39:11] | Good. | 很好 |
[39:14] | I go to claim Oa for my empire. | 我要去征服欧阿星 |
[39:17] | Any remaining resistance | 任何剩余的抵抗 |
[39:19] | shall not be a problem. | 都不成问题 |
[39:23] | Do not interrupt me. | 不准打扰我 |
[39:27] | Yes, master. | 是 主人 |
[39:48] | It’s Sleeper. Darkseid’s gone. | 沉睡者来消息了 达克赛德走了 |
[39:50] | I’m sending the signal to attack the machines. | 我要发送攻击机器的信号了 |
[39:54] | China team has engaged. | 中国小队已发起进攻 |
[40:06] | North Sea team engaged. | 北海小队已发起进攻 |
[40:08] | Orchid’s with them, John. | 黑兰花和他们在一起 约翰 |
[40:10] | Wonder where she went after she kicked me out of the house. | 我还想知道她把我赶出家门后去哪了呢 |
[40:35] | Why have the rebels been able | 为什么这些反叛军 |
[40:37] | to stage these attacks on our reapers? | 有能力攻击我们的收割者 |
[40:39] | How the hell should I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[40:41] | I don’t do security for the entire Earth. | 我又不负责全地球的安保 |
[40:44] | Isn’t that your job? | 那不是你的职责吗 |
[40:48] | I say that with all due respect. | 我这么说无意冒犯 |
[40:53] | Stand ready to transport the Paradooms. | 准备好传送类毁灭日 |
[40:57] | On your mark. | 听你下令 |
[40:59] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[41:01] | I’m not getting a signal that any of the Paradooms | 我没收到类毁灭日 |
[41:03] | have left Apokolips. | 离开天启星的信号 |
[41:04] | – Another debacle. – Damian. | -又是一场溃败 -达米安 |
[41:06] | We should have waited, | 我们应该再等等的 |
[41:07] | we should have gathered a third force. | 我们应该再召集一支力量的 |
[41:09] | This is my fault. | 都怪我 |
[41:10] | I’ll sort this. | 我来解决 |
[41:21] | You here? | 你在吗 |
[41:22] | I thought I’d pop by to discuss fertilizer and the such. | 我想着顺路来讨论一下肥料之类的事 |
[41:33] | There you are, Swampy. | 你在这啊 沼泽仔 |
[41:35] | You are wiser than I give you credit for. | 你比我所想的要更机智 |
[41:38] | Well, not a high bar, I gather. | 估计你的标准也不高吧 |
[41:41] | One day, Constantine. | 总有一天 康斯坦丁 |
[41:44] | One day. | 总有一天 |
[41:45] | You’re leaving already? | 你这就走了 |
[41:47] | But just know that this thing here | 不过告诉你 这东西 |
[41:48] | will be the death of your precious green. | 会毁灭你珍爱的万物之绿 |
[41:58] | It… | 它… |
[41:59] | steals the heart of the planet? | 在盗取地球的核心 |
[42:02] | And you, you walking salad, you didn’t notice, did you? | 而你这个行走的沙拉却没注意到 是吧 |
[42:06] | Just happy that half the people on the planet are dead, eh? | 地球上的人类死了一半 你开心还来不及呢 |
[42:09] | The humans earned their fate. | 人类的下场是罪有应得 |
[42:13] | By that logic the green has it coming, too. | 照这个逻辑 万物之绿也是罪有应得 |
[42:16] | Like humanity, it was minding its own business and, | 它就像人类一样只顾自己 |
[42:19] | oh, too bad, death sentence. | 突然发现 自己被判了死刑 |
[42:24] | The green will not die! | 万物之绿不会灭亡 |
[42:41] | Swampy’s pretty pissed. | 沼泽仔挺生气的 |
[42:43] | That should bring down the flyin’ uglies. | 应该可以把那些会飞的丑东西引过来 |
[42:48] | It worked. | 起作用了 |
[42:49] | Harley, you’re up. | 哈莉 该你上了 |
[42:50] | Yahtzee! | 好呀 |
[42:52] | And out. | 挂了 |
[42:55] | No more planning, | 不再计划了 |
[42:57] | just doing. | 动手就是 |
[43:02] | Is there no end to these minions? | 这些爪牙怎么无穷无尽 |
[43:28] | ♪ If you’re happy and you know it, smash a head ♪ | ♪ 如果感到快乐 你就砸烂一颗头 ♪ |
[43:32] | ♪ If you’re happy and you know it, smash a head ♪ | ♪ 如果感到快乐 你就砸烂一颗头 ♪ |
[43:34] | ♪ If you’re happy and you know it ♪ | ♪ 如果感到快乐 ♪ |
[43:35] | ♪ Then your face will surely show it ♪ | ♪ 那你的脸上一定会表现出来 ♪ |
[43:36] | ♪ If you’re happy and you know it, smash a head ♪ | ♪ 如果感到快乐 你就砸烂一颗头 ♪ |
[43:45] | ♪ If you’re happy and you know it ♪ | ♪ 如果感到快乐 ♪ |
[43:46] | ♪ And you really wanna show it ♪ | ♪ 而你非常想表现出来 ♪ |
[43:48] | ♪ If you’re happy and you know it, splat the brains! ♪ | ♪ 如果感到快乐 你就让脑浆四溅 ♪ |
[43:54] | Best boss ever. | 有史以来最棒的老大 |
[43:59] | King Shark is a shark. | 鲨鱼王是鲨鱼 |
[44:07] | I need a cigarette. | 我需要来根烟 |
[44:22] | Rest well, Shiva. | 安息吧 西瓦 |
[44:34] | We sent the Paradooms to help you! | 我们派出了类毁灭日去帮助你们 |
[44:37] | But sir, they’re eating everyone! | 但长官 它们在吃人 |
[44:45] | HR is going to be furious. | 人力资源部肯定会发怒 |
[45:05] | We’re sitting ducks here. | 我们现在就是活靶子[鸭子] |
[45:06] | I love duckies. | 我超喜欢鸭子 |
[45:09] | Worst team ever. | 有史以来最烂的团队 |
[45:11] | The boom tube gate is there. | 雷鸣通道的门在这里 |
[45:12] | One floor up. No stairs. | 还要上去一层 没有楼梯 |
[45:14] | This way. Keep it moving, gang. | 这边来 继续前进 伙伴们 |
[45:17] | You said this would be hard. | 你说过会很艰难的 |
[45:20] | It’s not hard. | 并不艰难 |
[45:29] | I’m afraid you don’t have the proper clearance. | 恐怕你们没有通行权限吧 |
[45:33] | Bollocks. | 糟了 |
[45:41] | Damian! | 达米安 |
[45:52] | No one will mourn you! | 没人会为你哀悼 |
[45:56] | Raven, no! | 渡鸦 别 |
[45:58] | Stay in control. | 控制好自己 |
[46:11] | Can everyone stop trying to kill Luthor? | 大家能别杀卢瑟了吗 |
[46:14] | We need him. | 我们需要他 |
[46:15] | He’s a stinking collaborator. | 他是个恶心的通敌者 |
[46:17] | Too right, he is. | 完全正确 |
[46:18] | Let me take a little off the top. | 让我先从他的头顶动手吧 |
[46:21] | Please, | 拜托 |
[46:22] | I was surrounded and the battle was over. | 我被包围了 战役也结束了 |
[46:24] | I had to make a choice. | 我得做出选择 |
[46:26] | I’ve been helping Lois ever since. | 我从那之后就一直在帮助露易丝 |
[46:29] | You’re Sleeper? | 你就是沉睡者 |
[46:31] | He’s a traitor | 他是个叛徒 |
[46:32] | who changed sides when it suited him. | 只顾自己的墙头草 |
[46:34] | What makes you think he won’t do it again? | 你怎么知道他不会故技重施呢 |
[46:38] | Because you need me and you don’t have a lot of time. | 因为你们需要我 而且你们时间也不多了 |
[46:41] | Batman won’t allow it. | 蝙蝠侠可不会坐视不理 |
[46:51] | Abomination! | 孽障 |
[46:53] | You will stand no more! | 你必须倒下 |
[47:10] | The Congo reaper is a loss. | 刚果的收割者没救了 |
[47:12] | Concentrate the forces on the North Sea and Great Wall reapers. | 将兵力集中到北海和长城的收割者 |
[47:44] | Shazam! | 沙赞 |
[47:58] | You’ll take care of it, won’t you? | 你会处理好的 对吗 |
[48:02] | If my father gets control. | 如果我父亲控制了我的话 |
[48:05] | You want me to add your soul to my ledger? | 你要我把你的灵魂也记在我的账上吗 |
[48:09] | The spell has to be… | 这个咒语一定要 |
[48:11] | ugly. | 很邪恶 |
[48:12] | My body has to be more than dead. | 我的身体得比死了更惨 |
[48:20] | The last accursed Dagger of Ostova. | 最后一把受诅咒的奥斯托瓦匕首 |
[48:23] | Good. That’ll work. | 很好 应该能行 |
[48:26] | Keep Daddy in his pen | 继续困住你爸 |
[48:27] | and we won’t have to go down that road. | 我们就不必走这条路 |
[48:30] | I’m strong. | 我很坚强 |
[48:32] | I can do it. | 我可以做到 |
[48:44] | This thing’s kind of stuffy. | 这东西有点不透气 |
[48:46] | Hon, you wear two layers in the summer. | 亲爱的 大夏天你都穿西装 |
[48:48] | You’ll live. | 你忍得了 |
[48:50] | My finest work. | 我最精巧的作品 |
[48:52] | Fires kryptonite-infused missiles and high-explosive rounds. | 可发射氪石导弹和高爆弹 |
[48:56] | Perfect for Paradooms. | 对付类毁灭日简直完美 |
[48:59] | But you made it to kill my husband. | 但你制造这个是为了杀我丈夫 |
[49:01] | What can I say, I had issues. | 怎么说呢 人无完人 |
[49:06] | That’s a whole lot of kryptonite. | 真是好多氪石 |
[49:32] | We’ll hold this end. | 我们会在这边顶住 |
[49:34] | Lois, you… | 露易丝 你… |
[49:35] | Someone has to make sure the portal stays closed. | 得有人确保传送门保持关闭 |
[49:39] | But you need to… | 但你要… |
[49:41] | We’re in this together. | 我们同进退 |
[49:45] | I love you, Lois Lane. | 我爱你 露易丝·莱恩 |
[49:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[49:52] | Now, go save the world. | 去拯救世界吧 |
[49:53] | Touching. | 真感人 |
[49:56] | Now, can we leave before I come to my bloody senses? | 在我清醒过来之前 能走了吗 |
[49:59] | Why are you still here, John? | 你为什么还在这里 约翰 |
[50:01] | Don’t exactly know, Clarkie. | 不太清楚 克拉克 |
[50:04] | Guess I just want to see how it all turns out. | 估计我就是想看看结局会怎样吧 |
[50:12] | Come back to me, Smallville. | 记得回到我身边 斯摩维尔的 |
[50:31] | That should help us blend in, | 应该能帮我们混进去 |
[50:33] | but I suggest we keep moving. | 不过我们还是继续前进吧 |
[50:44] | Luthor, there’s been unauthorized use | 卢瑟 莱克斯企业有人 |
[50:46] | of the portal from LexCorp. | 未经授权使用通道 |
[50:48] | I want an explanation. | 我需要一个解释 |
[50:50] | Just a power surge, Batman. | 只是电涌而已 蝙蝠侠 |
[50:52] | It’s nothing, already handled. | 没什么 已经处理好了 |
[50:54] | All hail Darkseid. | 达克赛德万岁 |
[50:57] | So, you’ve finally decided to reveal your traitorous nature. | 你终于决定暴露你的叛徒本性了 |
[51:02] | Lord Darkseid will kill you slowly. | 达克赛德大人会慢慢地杀死你 |
[51:09] | Well, I guess I’m completely on your side now. | 看来我现在完全站在你们这边了 |
[51:13] | Yay, team. | 真好啊 团队 |
[51:58] | Lord Darkseid, | 达克赛德大人 |
[51:59] | apologies for the intrusion. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[52:01] | I trust this is important, Batman. | 肯定是要事吧 蝙蝠侠 |
[52:05] | We had an unauthorized boom tube from LexCorp. | 莱克斯企业有人未经授权使用雷鸣通道 |
[52:09] | In brightest day, | 在最亮的白天 |
[52:11] | in blackest night… | 在最暗的夜晚 |
[52:16] | So, Luthor validated your concerns. | 所以卢瑟证实了你的担心是对的 |
[52:21] | No evil shall escape my sight. | 没有邪恶能逃出我的眼睛 |
[52:24] | Send the Furies to capture the invaders. | 派复仇女神战队去抓入侵者 |
[52:26] | I will deal with them myself. | 等我回去亲自解决他们 |
[52:29] | Let those who worship evil’s might… | 让那些尊崇邪恶力量的人 |
[52:32] | And also, | 另外 |
[52:33] | teleport a portion of Earth’s magma here. | 把地球岩浆传送一部分过来 |
[52:36] | I’d like to make a point. | 我要杀鸡儆猴 |
[52:38] | Beware my power… | 绿灯长明 |
[52:41] | As you will it. | 如您所愿 |
[52:52] | Green Lantern’s light! | 永放光芒 |
[54:10] | Diana. | 戴安娜 |
[54:12] | I’m so sorry this happened to you. | 抱歉让你遇到了这种事 |
[54:15] | To all of you. | 我对不起你们所有人 |
[54:23] | I have to say, I don’t fancy the new look, luv. | 我得说 我不喜欢你的新造型 甜心 |
[54:26] | Makes you look a bit murdery. | 这形象有点嗜血 |
[54:40] | Kori, it’s me! | 柯莉 是我 |
[54:43] | You’re being controlled! | 你被控制了 |
[55:32] | Oh, shit. | 见鬼 |
[55:38] | Easy, Princess. | 悠着点 公主 |
[55:43] | Finally, a challenge. | 总算有个能打的了 |
[55:51] | Took you long enough. | 你来得真慢 |
[55:52] | I like to make an entrance. | 我喜欢在关键时刻闪亮登场 |
[56:55] | And so it ends. | 就这样结束了 |
[57:03] | My race is run. | 我的征程已尽 |
[57:06] | I regret nothing. | 我死而无憾 |
[57:11] | It was fun. | 很尽兴 |
[57:20] | None of you will last long. | 你们全都不堪一击 |
[57:22] | You have no true warriors. | 没有一个真正的战士 |
[57:25] | You’re right, Princess. | 你说得对 公主 |
[57:27] | We could use one of those. | 我们确实需要个真正的战士 |
[57:37] | Oh, the old magic, that’s the stuff. | 就是这个 古老的魔法 |
[57:40] | Cuts both ways, though. | 但是是把双刃剑 |
[57:44] | Hear me, Wonder Woman of the Justice League. | 正义联盟的神奇女侠 听我说 |
[57:47] | You are a paragon for warriors through the ages, | 你是饱经岁月考验的完美战士 |
[57:50] | not Darkseid’s minion. | 不是达克赛德的爪牙 |
[57:52] | Break free, now! | 挣脱束缚吧 |
[58:04] | I am… | 我是 |
[58:06] | Diana of Themyscira. | 天堂岛的戴安娜 |
[58:08] | Daughter of Hippolyta. | 希波吕忒之女 |
[58:12] | I follow the old gods | 我追随古老的神明 |
[58:15] | and will never again bow to the new. | 再也不会对新神俯首 |
[58:19] | Care to do the honors? | 介意帮个忙吗 |
[58:35] | There’s a tunnel behind you leading to the power generator. | 你们后面有一条通向能量发生器的隧道 |
[58:39] | Leave them to me. | 他们就交给我了 |
[58:43] | Do not hold what happens next against me, friends. | 别为接下来的事记恨我 朋友们 |
[59:10] | Always keep the best one for yourself, Lexy. | 总是把最好的留给自己 莱克西 |
[59:13] | Lex… | 莱克斯 |
[59:23] | Well, that’s a problem. | 那是个麻烦 |
[59:25] | For Clark and the team to have any chance, | 克拉克和队伍要有机会获胜的话 |
[59:27] | those monsters can’t get back to Apokolips. | 那些怪物就不能返回天启星 |
[59:29] | We have to hold them off. | 我们得拖住他们 |
[59:32] | Last call, then. | 那就最后再来一杯 |
[59:35] | King Shark is a shark. | 鲨鱼王是鲨鱼 |
[59:38] | Buckle up, Suicide Squaddies. | 自杀小队全体准备 |
[59:42] | Today’s the day | 今天就是 |
[59:43] | we earn our name! | 我们名扬天下之日 |
[59:57] | Oh, shite and fried eggs. | 活见鬼了 |
[1:00:01] | My God. | 天啊 |
[1:00:43] | Barry? Barry! | 巴里 巴里 |
[1:00:46] | Clark. | 克拉克 |
[1:00:49] | We thought you were dead. | 我们以为你死了 |
[1:00:50] | It was phased when Omega Beam hit. | 欧米伽射线击中时穿越了 |
[1:00:53] | Apokolips reactor damaged. | 天启星的反应堆坏了 |
[1:00:55] | Converted me to replacement. | 就改造了让我来替代 |
[1:00:58] | Make it stop. | 阻止它 |
[1:01:00] | You gotta make me stop. | 你得让我停下来 |
[1:01:03] | Let me. | 我来 |
[1:01:06] | Sleep, mate. | 睡吧 兄弟 |
[1:01:16] | He caused it, | 是他导致的 |
[1:01:18] | the Flashpoint. | 闪点事件 |
[1:01:19] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[1:01:22] | If he doesn’t go back to save his mum, | 如果他没回去救他妈妈 |
[1:01:24] | Darkseid isn’t here. | 达克赛德就不会在这里 |
[1:01:26] | But if Flash is the power generator… | 但如果闪电侠就是能量发生器 |
[1:01:28] | there’s no generator to blow up. | 那就没有可以炸毁的发生器 |
[1:01:30] | So we can’t stop Darkseid from coming back. | 我们没办法阻止达克赛德回来 |
[1:01:35] | Well, come on, then. | 那就来吧 |
[1:01:37] | Too far in to turn around now. | 我们现在深入敌境 没法掉头了 |
[1:01:40] | We go through. | 我们坚持到底 |
[1:01:42] | What are you planning, Constantine? | 你有什么打算 康斯坦丁 |
[1:01:44] | It’s magic. | 是魔法 |
[1:01:46] | You wouldn’t understand. | 你不懂 |
[1:01:49] | I hate magic. | 我恨魔法 |
[1:02:19] | King Shark… | 鲨鱼王 |
[1:02:20] | is a shark! | 是鲨鱼 |
[1:02:33] | Come on, you bunch of assholes. | 来吧 你们这帮混蛋 |
[1:02:35] | Hey, you want a boomerang? Here! | 想来发回旋镖吗 来吧 |
[1:02:37] | Come one, come all! What about you? And you! | 来 全过来 你呢 还有你 |
[1:02:40] | And you have a boomie. You all have some fucking boomies. | 给你一镖 给你们都来点飞镖 |
[1:02:43] | I’ve got you covered! | 一个都跑不了 |
[1:02:56] | Almost out of ammo. | 快要没弹药了 |
[1:03:00] | We can’t let them through! | 我们不能放他们过去 |
[1:03:05] | Everybody, on the platform! | 全体到平台上 |
[1:03:28] | Can’t do this long. | 坚持不了多久 |
[1:03:31] | Raven… | 渡鸦 |
[1:03:33] | Let go. | 放手吧 |
[1:03:36] | Trust me, daughter. | 相信我 女儿 |
[1:03:39] | Let go! | 放手吧 |
[1:03:58] | Raven! | 渡鸦 |
[1:04:00] | I’ll kill you, boy! | 我要杀了你 小子 |
[1:04:09] | So, that was my dad. | 那是我爸 |
[1:04:13] | None can resist Darkseid. | 没人能抵抗达克赛德 |
[1:04:22] | Hail Darkseid. | 达克赛德万岁 |
[1:04:25] | I am the source wall. | 我是起源之墙 |
[1:04:28] | Lord Darkseid has ordered you taken alive | 达克赛德大人亲口下令要活捉你们 |
[1:04:31] | to personally see to your punishment. | 好亲自惩罚你们 |
[1:04:55] | Please wait for Lord Darkseid’s return. | 请等待达克赛德大人归来 |
[1:04:58] | You shall be dealt with accordingly. | 届时再处置你们 |
[1:05:00] | Just stop saying “Darkseid.” | 你能先别说”达克赛德”了吗 |
[1:05:04] | I must alert Lord Darkseid. | 我必须警告达克赛德大人 |
[1:05:05] | – I am the source wall… – What are you doing, Constantine? | -我是起源之墙 -你在做什么 康斯坦丁 |
[1:05:07] | Techno magic. | 魔法科技 |
[1:05:09] | Feels like taking a test you haven’t studied for. | 感觉像是裸考 |
[1:05:12] | Luckily, I cheat. | 还好我会作弊 |
[1:05:14] | Lord Darkseid. | 达克赛德大人 |
[1:05:16] | Lord Darkseid. | 达克赛德大人 |
[1:05:17] | What is happening? | 怎么回事 |
[1:05:18] | Debugging ya, mate. | 给你排错 兄弟 |
[1:05:20] | It’s gonna hurt. | 会有点疼 |
[1:05:40] | You’ve all acquitted yourselves admirably. | 你们都表现得令人钦佩 |
[1:05:46] | Excellent technique, Mera. | 技巧高超 湄拉 |
[1:05:52] | Now, let’s find our friends. | 该去找我们的朋友了 |
[1:05:57] | What’s… what’s going on? | 怎么 怎么回事 |
[1:05:58] | No! Stop! | 不 住手 |
[1:06:01] | I’m fully integrated, Clark. | 我完全融入进去了 克拉克 |
[1:06:04] | There’s not enough left of me to ever leave this place. | 我残余的部分不足以让我再离开这里 |
[1:06:08] | Now, listen, Batman stepped out to talk to the big… | 听好 蝙蝠侠离开这里去和那个大… |
[1:06:10] | Batman’s returned. | 蝙蝠侠回来了 |
[1:06:12] | And with his lord and master. | 和他的主人一起 |
[1:06:17] | You! | 你 |
[1:06:26] | I knew Clark would come one day. | 我早知道克拉克会来 |
[1:06:29] | It was inevitable. | 这是注定的 |
[1:06:31] | But I never thought you’d be part of a lost cause, Constantine. | 但我从未料到你会参与徒劳的事业 康斯坦丁 |
[1:06:34] | I’m here to level the playing field. | 我是来平衡赛场的 |
[1:06:37] | No running this time. | 这次不跑了 |
[1:06:39] | Maybe Zatanna’s loss finally broke you. | 也许扎塔娜的死终于击溃了你 |
[1:06:43] | Was drinking yourself to death not fast enough? | 是酗酒至死不够快吗 |
[1:06:46] | You won’t pick us apart so easily, father. | 我们没那么容易被挑拨离间 父亲 |
[1:06:49] | You dare call me that? | 你竟敢那么叫我 |
[1:06:54] | Your mother drugged me to conceive you, | 你妈妈给我下了药才怀了你 |
[1:06:58] | goaded me into raising you, | 逼迫我抚养你 |
[1:07:00] | and broke me mentally. | 并且在精神上折磨我 |
[1:07:02] | But once my eyes were opened by Lord Darkseid, | 但达克赛德大人拓展了我的眼光后 |
[1:07:05] | I see you were never my son. | 你就再也不是我儿子了 |
[1:07:09] | Only a burden. | 只是个负担 |
[1:07:12] | Don’t listen to him, Damian. | 别听他的 达米安 |
[1:07:13] | That’s Darkseid talking. | 那是达克赛德的谗言 |
[1:07:17] | Come, then. | 那就来吧 |
[1:07:19] | End your burden once and for all. | 彻底摆脱你的负担 |
[1:07:22] | Why is the whelp still alive? | 那个小崽子怎么还活着 |
[1:07:25] | Correct this, Batman. | 纠正这个错误 蝙蝠侠 |
[1:07:32] | Mobius Chair, attack protocol Alpha-Red. | 莫比乌斯椅 阿尔法红攻击方案 |
[1:07:38] | Shit! | 见鬼 |
[1:07:46] | In the past, I let you win. | 过去我让你赢 |
[1:07:48] | This time… | 这一次 |
[1:07:50] | I won’t hold back. | 我不会留手了 |
[1:08:35] | Bruce! Don’t! | 布鲁斯 不要 |
[1:08:49] | Finish him, Batman. | 干掉他 蝙蝠侠 |
[1:08:50] | Finish him and take your place | 干掉他 你就能当 |
[1:08:52] | as first among my servants. | 我的首席仆从 |
[1:09:10] | You heard me, slave. | 你听见了 奴隶 |
[1:09:13] | Finish him. | 干掉他 |
[1:09:19] | Go to hell. | 见鬼去吧 |
[1:09:28] | You disappoint me. | 你让我失望了 |
[1:09:32] | No! | 不 |
[1:09:35] | Damian! | 达米安 |
[1:09:45] | I am… | 我 |
[1:09:48] | free! | 自由了 |
[1:09:55] | John! He’s coming! | 约翰 他来了 |
[1:09:58] | Do it now! | 立刻动手 |
[1:10:27] | Your bonds are loosened, | 你的枷锁松弛了 |
[1:10:29] | but not yet broken… | 但还没有断裂 |
[1:10:31] | until your oath to me is spoken! | 除非你对我起誓 |
[1:10:34] | I’m offering you a willing magical host. | 我自愿成为你的魔法师宿主 |
[1:10:38] | Let’s kill the bastard. | 我们去杀了那个混蛋 |
[1:10:41] | I have a better idea. | 我有更好的主意 |
[1:10:49] | Bollocks! | 糟了 |
[1:11:12] | What’s this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[1:11:14] | What have you done, Kryptonian? | 你干了什么 氪星人 |
[1:11:17] | Not the Kryptonian. | 不是氪星人 |
[1:11:19] | Not anymore. | 再也不是了 |
[1:11:22] | No matter. | 无所谓 |
[1:11:38] | So, you are one of the so-called new gods. | 你就是所谓的新神之一 |
[1:11:46] | I am unimpressed. | 真让我失望 |
[1:11:55] | Damian. | 达米安 |
[1:11:57] | Good to see you again, Father. | 很高兴再次见到你 父亲 |
[1:12:02] | Hold on. | 撑住 |
[1:12:03] | Dad, | 爸爸 |
[1:12:04] | I know I wasn’t the ideal son, | 我知道我不是你理想的儿子 |
[1:12:08] | but you took me in and welcomed me. | 但你接纳了我 |
[1:12:11] | You taught me a better way. | 你教给了我更好的活法 |
[1:12:14] | And I thank you for that. | 为此 我很感激你 |
[1:12:16] | Son. | 儿子 |
[1:12:17] | Remember, Father. | 记住 父亲 |
[1:12:20] | Justice, not vengeance. | 要正义 不要复仇 |
[1:12:26] | Save them. | 救救他们 |
[1:12:28] | Save her. | 救救她 |
[1:12:40] | Clark? | 克拉克 |
[1:12:42] | Clark, are you there? | 克拉克 你在吗 |
[1:12:43] | Clark! | 克拉克 |
[1:12:44] | Honey? Come in! Please! | 亲爱的 回答我 求你了 |
[1:13:01] | Clark! | 克拉克 |
[1:13:03] | Lois. | 露易丝 |
[1:13:05] | Bruce? | 布鲁斯 |
[1:13:07] | Forty seconds to reach minimum safe distance. | 请在40秒内撤离至最小安全距离 |
[1:13:18] | I need to speak with Clark. | 我需要跟克拉克说话 |
[1:13:19] | There’s not a lot of time left. | 快没时间了 |
[1:13:29] | Vic, send the message to Clark’s mech suit now, | 维克 把信息传到克拉克的机甲服 |
[1:13:31] | so he can see it. | 让他看到 |
[1:13:33] | It’s good to have you back, Bats. | 很高兴你回来了 蝙蝠侠 |
[1:13:43] | Clark, honey, | 克拉克 亲爱的 |
[1:13:45] | I know we planned on always being together, | 我知道我们说好了要永远在一起 |
[1:13:48] | but that’s not going to happen now. | 但是那不太可能了 |
[1:13:51] | Lois? | 露易丝 |
[1:13:54] | What is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[1:13:57] | King Shark is a shark! | 鲨鱼王是鲨鱼 |
[1:13:59] | King Shark is a shark. | 鲨鱼王是鲨鱼 |
[1:14:00] | King Shark is a shark! | 鲨鱼王是鲨鱼 |
[1:14:02] | And Captain Boomerang is a boomerang, you fuck knuckle. | 回旋镖队长还是回旋镖呢 你个蠢货 |
[1:14:06] | It’s been an honor to fight by your side. | 跟你并肩作战是我的荣幸 |
[1:14:09] | Are you shitting me? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[1:14:13] | Top of the world, puddin’! | 人生巅峰啊 布丁 |
[1:14:16] | Ten, nine, eight… | 十 九 八 |
[1:14:19] | seven, six… | 七 六 |
[1:14:20] | You’ll have to be strong. | 你要坚强 |
[1:14:22] | – …four, three… – I know you can do it. | -四 三 -我知道你能做到 |
[1:14:24] | – …two, one. – Lois? | -二 一 -露易丝 |
[1:14:27] | I love you, Clark. | 我爱你 克拉克 |
[1:14:34] | No! | 不 |
[1:14:53] | This cannot be! | 这不可能 |
[1:14:58] | It is impossible! | 不可能 |
[1:15:03] | And now to deal with… | 现在我来对付 |
[1:15:07] | You. | 你 |
[1:15:33] | You took everything | 你夺走了 |
[1:15:35] | from me. | 我的一切 |
[1:15:37] | Now, I’m going to make you pay. | 现在 我要你付出代价 |
[1:15:46] | You will do nothing but die. | 除了去死 你什么都做不到 |
[1:16:02] | Unless I miss my guess, | 我猜得没错的话 |
[1:16:03] | we’ll need Constantine. | 我们需要康斯坦丁 |
[1:16:06] | Well, that’s a problem. | 这可有点难办了 |
[1:16:17] | Hello, John. | 你好 约翰 |
[1:16:24] | So, I finally bought the farm. | 我最终还是把农场买下来了 |
[1:16:27] | Easy as crossing a street. | 像过马路那么轻松 |
[1:16:29] | But how in the hell did you get me into heaven? | 不过你是怎么把我弄进天堂的 |
[1:16:34] | Pulled a few strings. | 动用了一些关系 |
[1:16:37] | I needed to apologize | 我想跟你道歉 |
[1:16:39] | for making you run away when I died. | 我让你在我死掉时逃跑 |
[1:16:42] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[1:16:45] | Rebmemer. | 记住 |
[1:16:50] | A compulsion spell. | 强迫咒语 |
[1:16:55] | Batsy. | 是蝙蝠仔 |
[1:16:57] | He thought we should have a backup plan | 他觉得我们应该有个备用计划 |
[1:16:59] | in case everything went wrong. | 以防不测 |
[1:17:03] | Can you forgive me? | 你能原谅我吗 |
[1:17:05] | ‘Course I do! | 当然了 |
[1:17:07] | I get to spend eternity with you. | 我可以永远和你在一起了 |
[1:17:10] | First question, | 我先问问 |
[1:17:11] | are there any pubs? | 这里有酒吧吗 |
[1:17:13] | If not, we build one. | 没有的话 我们开一间 |
[1:17:15] | Next time. | 下次吧 |
[1:17:17] | Today, our friends still need your help. | 今天 我们的朋友还需要你的帮助 |
[1:17:22] | Oh, come on, Zee. | 别这样 小扎 |
[1:17:24] | I did my bit. | 该做的我都做了 |
[1:17:26] | I’m dead. | 我都死了 |
[1:17:28] | John Constantine, | 约翰·康斯坦丁 |
[1:17:30] | you of all people should know that means nothing | 你该比任何人都清楚 在命运面前 |
[1:17:32] | when destiny’s involved. | 死亡根本不算什么 |
[1:17:41] | Damian… | 达米安 |
[1:17:44] | I… | 我 |
[1:17:49] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:18:02] | Goodbye for now, John. | 先再见了 约翰 |
[1:18:18] | Holy shit, he’s alive. | 天啊 他还活着 |
[1:18:20] | How are you alive? | 你怎么还活着 |
[1:18:22] | I can’t even be a corpse in peace! | 死了都不得安宁 |
[1:18:24] | Wanking destiny can go bugger itself. | 垃圾命运去死吧 |
[1:18:42] | You brought me back. | 你救了我 |
[1:18:46] | I had to take the chance. | 我必须冒险一试 |
[1:18:51] | Release me! | 放了我 |
[1:18:53] | Bet you wish you had taken my offer now, eh, wanker? | 现在后悔当初没接受我的提议了吧 白痴 |
[1:18:58] | We’re going to talk when this is done. | 这件事结束以后我们得谈谈 |
[1:19:01] | Now, what’s the bloody plan? | 说说吧 计划是什么 |
[1:19:07] | Vic, do we have a way out? | 维克 有出路吗 |
[1:19:08] | Working on it. | 正在想办法 |
[1:19:28] | Damian… | 达米安 |
[1:19:30] | those things I said… | 我说的那些话 |
[1:19:32] | Don’t make this overly emotional, Father, | 别太感伤了 父亲 |
[1:19:34] | it wasn’t your fault. | 那不是你的错 |
[1:19:36] | I’ve relinked with the Mother Box. | 我已经和母盒重新连接上了 |
[1:19:38] | I can transport you off the station | 我可以把你们从这里传送走 |
[1:19:39] | and bring back the Paradooms. | 并把类毁灭日传送回来 |
[1:19:42] | Then I send Apokolips to no destination at all. | 然后把天启星送上不归路 |
[1:19:45] | Darkseid is trapped with his monsters forever. | 把达克赛德跟他的怪物们永远困在一起 |
[1:19:52] | We’re not leaving Clark behind. | 我们不能丢下克拉克 |
[1:19:54] | That won’t work. | 不行 |
[1:19:55] | Darkseid needs to be distracted for me to do my thing. | 我操作时需要有人牵制住达克赛德 |
[1:20:02] | Yeah, yeah, let me think. | 好吧好吧 让我想想 |
[1:20:05] | Still pissed at you. | 还是很生你的气 |
[1:20:12] | You can’t be serious. | 你开玩笑的吧 |
[1:20:16] | On second thought… | 但是仔细想想 |
[1:20:18] | that’s perfect. | 简直完美 |
[1:20:19] | All together now. | 一起来 |
[1:20:32] | You have spirit, Kryptonian. | 你勇气可嘉 氪星人 |
[1:20:34] | But the strength of a lost love is only… | 可惜失去所爱的痛只能让你 |
[1:20:44] | Go! | 走 |
[1:20:46] | Unless you would fight me for the right to destroy him. | 除非你想跟我争夺毁灭他的权利 |
[1:20:59] | And now, | 现在 |
[1:21:00] | new god, | 新生的神 |
[1:21:02] | let’s see who shall rule, | 我们就来看看谁将统治 |
[1:21:06] | and who shall serve! | 谁将臣服 |
[1:21:23] | Okay, bus is leaving. There’ll be no better time. | 车要开了 抓紧时间 |
[1:21:30] | Victor? | 维克多 |
[1:21:31] | Can’t come. | 我走不了 |
[1:21:33] | Download your consciousness | 把你的意识 |
[1:21:34] | into a mother cube, or whatnot. | 下载到母盒什么的 |
[1:21:37] | It doesn’t work like that, genius. | 没有这种操作 天才 |
[1:21:38] | Now leave, before these assholes realize | 快走吧 趁这些混蛋还没发现 |
[1:21:40] | they’re gonna be trapped here forever. | 他们要被永远困在这里了 |
[1:21:42] | Cheers. | 再见了 |
[1:21:50] | Go on, I’m right behind you. | 走吧 我马上来 |
[1:22:04] | What a wonderful gift, daughter. | 这个礼物真不错 女儿 |
[1:22:08] | Be well! | 保重 |
[1:22:14] | Goodbye, Father. | 再见 父亲 |
[1:22:20] | Looks like I get the last word. | 看来最后一句轮到我来说了 |
[1:22:23] | Suck it, bitches! | 去死吧 混蛋们 |
[1:22:30] | No! | 不 |
[1:22:31] | You’re mad! No! | 你疯了 不要 |
[1:23:42] | What news? | 什么消息 |
[1:23:44] | Even though the planet reapers were stopped | 尽管我们在那些星球收割者 |
[1:23:45] | before they finished, | 达成目的之前阻止了它们 |
[1:23:47] | the damage was done. | 但是伤害已经造成了 |
[1:23:49] | How bad? | 有多严重 |
[1:23:50] | We lost 31% of the Earth’s molten core. | 我们失去了31%的地核 |
[1:23:54] | The planet’s rotation is compromised. | 地球的自转被破坏了 |
[1:23:57] | The smallest change either way will mean freezing or burning. | 再小的变化都会引起严寒或者酷热 |
[1:24:00] | My best estimate is another billion deaths | 我预计在我们重新控制局面之前 |
[1:24:03] | before we can get anything under control. | 最好的结果也要再死十亿人 |
[1:24:06] | Provided we can. | 能否控制住还是未知数 |
[1:24:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:24:11] | I know everyone’s been through hell, | 我知道大家都饱受折磨 |
[1:24:13] | but we can’t quit. | 但我们不能放弃 |
[1:24:14] | The Justice League | 正义联盟 |
[1:24:16] | doesn’t quit. | 永不放弃 |
[1:24:19] | If we work together, we can do this. | 只要我们通力合作 就一定能做到 |
[1:24:23] | We can save the planet. | 我们一定可以拯救地球 |
[1:24:28] | You know what you have to do, mate. | 你知道你该怎么做 伙计 |
[1:24:31] | Clear the board… | 清空过去 |
[1:24:32] | start again. | 重新开始 |
[1:24:34] | Another Flashpoint? | 再来一次闪点事件 |
[1:24:38] | I promised Iris before she… | 我在艾莉丝死前答应过她… |
[1:24:45] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[1:24:49] | Yeah, figured you’d say that. | 我猜你也会这么说 |
[1:24:55] | Everything would change. | 一切都会改变的 |
[1:24:57] | Again. | 再一次改变 |
[1:25:01] | And some of those changes may be shite. | 有些变化可能会很糟糕 |
[1:25:05] | And we may make the same mistakes again. | 我们也可能会犯下相同的错误 |
[1:25:08] | It won’t be perfect… | 一切不会那么完美 |
[1:25:13] | but it’ll be a long sight better than what we got now. | 但比我们现在看到的会好很多 |