Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Jurassic Park III(侏罗纪公园3)[2001]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Jurassic Park III(侏罗纪公园3)[2001]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:侏罗纪公园3
英文名称:Jurassic Park III
年代:2001

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:26] Here you go, my friend. 都准备好了吧
[01:27] Make sure you get as close as you can! 你能开得越近越好
[01:30] I’ll give you something extra if you make it a good trip! 干得好的话 另外有赏
[01:34] I’m gonna get you close, my friend, but not too close. 我会尽量的 但不能太近
[01:37] You don’t want to be eaten. 否则会被吃掉
[01:40] You ready, amigo? 准备好了吗?
[01:42] Ready! 好了
[01:47] One, two, three! 一 二 三
[01:59] Eric! Ben! 艾瑞克 宾 加油
[02:15] Scared? 怕吗?
[02:16] Uh-uh, this is great! 不怕 好刺激
[02:31] See anything yet? 有没有看到什么?
[02:32] No, not yet. 还没有
[03:04] Whoa! What was that? 那是什么?
[03:05] I don’t know. 不知道
[03:10] Hold on. What’s happening? 抓紧点 怎么回事?
[03:12] Hold on! 镇静点
[03:15] Make it stop! 叫他们停下来
[03:21] What happened to them? 他们人呢?
[03:23] I don’t know. 我不知道
[03:26] Oh, my God! 我的天
[03:27] – We’re gonna crash! We’re gonna crash! – No, we’re not. -我们要撞上了! -不会的
[03:32] – I’m gonna cut this loose! Let go of the rope! -We’re gonna crash! -我先松绑 好放掉绳索 -我们要撞上了!
[03:37] Move your hands. 手拿开
[03:40] Come on! 快拿开 快一点
[03:43] Here we go! 放手
[03:55] It’s gonna be okay, bud. 不会有事的
[04:17] Actually,those are herbivores.They wouldn’t be interested in fighting each other. 那些是草食恐龙 所以不会互相攻击
[04:21] But these are carnivores, and they really like fighting with each other. 这些是肉食恐龙 它们才喜欢互相蚕食
[04:25] They use their teeth and claws to rip each other’s throats out. 它们用牙和爪子 去撕裂对方的喉咙
[04:29] Alan, he’s three. Let’s wait till he’s five. 阿伦 他才三岁 等五岁再教吧
[04:32] Oh, right. Sorry, Charlie. 查理 抱歉啦
[04:35] – Ellie. – What? -艾丽 -什么事?
[04:37] It’s Tom again. He has to talk to you about the last chapter. 是汤姆 他要和你谈最后一章
[04:40] Just tell him I’m not gonna lose the Jack Horner quote. 告诉他我一定要引用杰克霍纳的话
[04:42] My editor thinks he’s a paleontologist. 我的编辑认为他是古生物学家
[04:45] Hey, Mark. Hey, babe, look who’s here. 马克 你看看是谁来了?
[04:51] This is Alan. 这是阿伦
[04:53] Hi. Nice to meet you, Alan. 很高兴见到你
[04:54] Daddy,this’s a herbivore and that’s the dinosaur man. 爸爸 这是草食恐龙 他是恐龙先生
[04:59] Dinosaur man? 恐龙先生
[05:01] Jack, say my name. Is my name Alan? 杰克 我叫什么 是阿伦吗
[05:05] Is my name Alan? 我名字是阿伦吗
[05:10] He used to know me. 它本来知道的
[05:14] It’s sad. 伤心吗
[05:15] Here you go. Thanks. 喝咖啡 谢谢
[05:17] So you know Mark’s working for the State Department now. 马克现在在国务院做事
[05:20] Yeah. What do you do, Mark? 做哪方面的事?
[05:22] International relations, mostly treaty law and things like that. 国际关系 多半是法律协定之类的事
[05:26] – Call of the wild one. – Here, I’ll get her. -小家伙在抗议了 -我去看看
[05:29] You guys…catch up. 你们好好聊
[05:33] Thanks, babe. 谢谢你
[05:37] He’s a great guy. 他真是个好人
[05:40] – So, what are you working on now? – Raptors, mostly. -你都在研究什么? -以迅猛龙为主
[05:43] My favorite. 我最喜欢的主题
[05:45] Do you remember the sounds they made? 你记得它们的声音吗
[05:48] I try not to. 我尽量不去想
[05:50] Ellie, all our theories about raptor intelligence, 过去我们对它们智慧和能力的
[05:53] what they’re capable of we weren’t even close. 评估相当不正确
[05:56] – Tell me. – We did cranium scans of a fossil skull. -快告诉我 -我们做过头盖骨化石的扫描
[05:59] We found what looks like a very sophisticated resonating chamber. 发现了一个精密的共鸣腔
[06:03] So we were right? They had the ability to vocalize? 等一下 所以当初我们说它们能发声是正确的
[06:06] I’m convinced that’s the key to their social intelligence. 我确信这是它们群居的关键
[06:09] Which explains why they could work together as a team. 也解释了它们的团队行动
[06:11] And coordinate their attacks so the prey wouldn’t know what was going on. 能协调攻击 而不让被捕食者发现
[06:14] They could talk to each other. 它们能互相交谈
[06:16] To a degree we never imagined. 而且已超出我们的想象
[06:19] Ellie, they were smart. 它们很聪明
[06:21] They were smarter than dolphins or whales. 比海豚 鲸鱼更聪明
[06:24] They were smarter than primates. 甚至比灵长类还要聪明
[06:32] I just want to say, if you ever need help with anything 我只想说如果你需要帮忙
[06:35] Sometimes you forget to ask. 别忘了找我
[06:38] So you can call me. 尽管打电话来
[06:40] Anything, anytime. 任何时间 任何事都行
[06:42] Sure. 好的
[06:47] You’re still the best. 你仍是最杰出的
[06:50] I mean that. 这是真心话
[06:53] The last of my breed. 可惜我是仅存的一个
[07:03] Through the painstaking study of the anterior chamber in multiple specimens, 经过多重的前腔研究
[07:07] we can determine the exciting correlation between the upper palate and the larynx. 我们确定了上颚和喉头的关联
[07:12] This lets us theorize… theorize, 依此推断 注意这是推断
[07:16] mind you that the raptor was capable of sophisticated vocalizations… 迅猛龙是可以发声的
[07:19] which would have been a tremendous evolutionary advantage. 由此可见这是一个巨大的进化
[07:23] Raptors were fierce, intelligent and socially sophisticated. 迅猛龙它凶猛 聪明而且有社交能力
[07:27] They were able to hunt in numbers… and coordinate their efforts. 他们知道分组出去猎食 并且能互相协调
[07:32] Were it not for the cataclysmic events which overtook them, 若不是洪水使它们绝迹
[07:35] it’s entirely possible that raptors rather than… 如今控制地球生物的
[07:37] humans would have become the dominant species on this planet. 很可能不是人类 而是迅猛龙
[07:43] I hope this has been of interest. 希望这能引起你们的兴趣
[07:45] It certainly excites us as paleontologists. 做为古生物学者 这个发现着实让人兴奋
[07:49] Sorry. There’s much, much more to discover. 还有许多东西有待发掘
[07:51] That is why we continue to need and ask for your support. 因此我们不断的请求你们的支持
[08:00] Thank you. 谢谢大家
[08:12] Thank you very much, Dr. Grant. 非常谢谢 格兰特博士
[08:14] Now, does anyone have a question? 有问题吗
[08:19] Fine. 好
[08:20] Does anyone have a question that does not relate to Jurassic Park? 谁有和侏罗纪公园无关的问题
[08:26] Or the incident in San Diego…which I did not witness? 或是和我未参与的圣地亚哥事件无关的问题?
[08:34] Yes, sir? 您的问题
[08:36] Your theory on raptors is good and all, but isn’t all this conjecture moot? 迅猛龙的理论很好 但都是猜测 是不是?
[08:41] Once the U.N. and Costa Rica and everyone decides how to handle that second island, 一旦联合国和哥斯达黎加决定如何处置第二个岛屿后
[08:45] scientists will just go in and look for themselves. 科学家一定会自行进入寻求线索
[08:48] Dinosaurs lived 65 million years ago. 恐龙生存在六千五百万年前
[08:52] What is left of them is fossilized in the rocks. 如今都已变成化石
[08:56] And it is in the rock that real scientists make real discoveries. 所以真正的发现是从岩石中得来的
[09:01] Now, what John Hammond and Ingen did 汉蒙和遗传国际公司所做的
[09:04] at Jurassic Park…is create genetically engineered theme park monsters, 是在侏罗纪公园内 以基因制造出巨兽
[09:08] nothing more and nothing less. 如此而已
[09:11] Are you saying that you wouldn’t want to get onto Isla Sorna… 这么说即使有机会
[09:14] and study them, if you had the chance? 你也不会到索拿岛去做研究
[09:17] No force on Earth or heaven could get me on that island. 没有任何力量能让我去那个岛屿
[09:34] So, what we got here, Nashy? 奈许 都有什么武器
[09:36] Iron horn 20-millimeter, gas-operated, semiautomatic, 20毫米铁角龙是半自动瓦斯操作
[09:39] ten-shot magazine, rotating bolt, 十发旋转子弹
[09:41] recoil-reducing muzzle break, high explosive incendiary… 减低后座力的枪支 烈性炸药 燃烧弹…
[09:52] Udesky. 我是余戴斯
[09:53] Mr. Udesky, this is Paul Kirby. Just checking… 我是保罗 刚检查…
[09:55] Oh, yes, sir. We’re good to go here. 是的 我们这里已经准备就绪
[09:59] As a matter of fact,I can lock things down just as soon as you drop me that payment. 等钱一付 一切就搞定
[10:06] Well, that’s right. Two of the very best men I could possibly find. 不错 这两个是最好的人选
[10:11] Have you worked with these men? 你和他们一起工作过吗?
[10:13] No, sir, I haven’t worked with them personally. 虽然没有一起工作过
[10:15] But, believe me, sir, both of these men come very highly recommended. 但介绍人极力推荐他们
[10:27] Are you all right? 你没事吧?
[10:29] Nothing to worry about, sir. 没事 你放心
[10:31] It’s gonna be a walk in the park. 一定能轻松的达成任务
[10:42] Billy, I don’t think I’m doing this right. 比利 我的方法可能不对
[10:53] Let’s try the toothbrush. 用牙刷试试看
[10:58] You got to go slowly. 一定要慢慢来
[11:01] Just take a little bit at a time. 一次一点
[11:03] I can never tell what’s rock and what’s bone. 我老分不清岩石和骨头
[11:07] Technically, it’s all rock. 其实都是岩石
[11:09] The calcium in the bones is replaced during fossilization. 只不过骨头里的钙被石化而已
[11:12] But you can feel the difference. See? 你可以感到它们的不同 你瞧
[11:15] Rough… smooth. 粗糙 光滑
[11:20] Rough, smooth. 粗糙 光滑
[11:29] Dr. Grant. 格兰特博士
[11:31] Mr. Brennan. 比利
[11:33] So, how’d it go? 有收获吗
[11:35] Well, it’s not too late to change your major, Billy. 你还来得及改变主修科目
[11:39] Not good, huh? 看来不太好
[11:41] Worse. We’re gonna have to pack up in four weeks. 很糟 我们只剩四个礼拜的经费
[11:43] Three. 三个礼拜
[11:45] I had to rent equipment. 我租了一些设备
[11:47] Come here, I gotta show you something. 给你看点东西
[11:49] You like computers, right? 你喜欢电脑 对不对
[11:51] I like the abacus, Billy. 我还喜欢算盘呢
[11:53] Meet the future of paleontology. 这就是古生物学的未来
[11:55] It’s a rapid prototyper. 这是快速原型机
[11:58] I enter in the scan data from the raptor’s skull. 我把迅猛龙头骨资料输入进去
[12:00] The computer breaks it down into thousands of slices. 电脑把它分成上千的切片
[12:03] Then this thing sculpts it, one layer at a time. 然后这个设备就开始造型 一次一层
[12:08] It’s done. 好了
[12:19] I give you the resonating chamber of a Velociraptor. 这就是迅猛龙的共鸣腔
[12:23] Listen to this. 你听
[12:36] Wow. This is brilliant, Billy. Really, it is. 太高明了
[12:41] Sad to say, it’s just a little bit late. 只可惜晚了点
[12:43] Dr. Grant? 格兰特博士吗
[12:45] Paul Kirby. Kirby Enterprises. 我是克比企业公司的保罗
[12:48] Uh, my card. How you doing, Billy? 这是我的名片 比利 你好
[12:52] What can I do for you, Mr. Kirby? 有什么能为你效劳
[12:54] Well, um, first thing, I ‘m a great admirer of yours, 首先 我非常崇拜你
[12:58] and I have a proposition I’d like to discuss with you. 其次 有个建议想和你讨论
[13:02] Would you have dinner with my wife and me this evening? 请你赏光今晚和我们共进晚餐
[13:04] It’ll be our treat. 由我请客
[13:06] Well, that’d be great, but I’m tired. I’ve been traveling. 谢谢你的好意 我才旅行回来 很累
[13:09] Maybe some other time. 改天吧
[13:11] Believe me, this will be worth your while. 相信我 这很值得
[13:13] – We’d love to. – Oh, terrific. -就这么说定 -太好了
[13:15] – That’s the spirit. Good. – This evening then. -我最欣赏这种精神 -那就今晚见
[13:28] – Oh, Billy. Dr. Grant. – How are you? -格兰特博士 比利 -你好
[13:31] – Amanda, Billy. – Mrs. Kirby, how are you? -阿曼达 比利 -克比太太 你好
[13:34] So what are you boys drinking? 你们要喝什么?
[13:38] – Ice Pick, Catfish. – Two, please, Cat. -冰钻鸡尾酒 -来两杯
[13:40] We’ve admired your work for years. 我们很崇拜你的工作
[13:42] Really truly inspiring. 非常具有启发性
[13:44] Amanda and I just love the outdoors. 阿曼达和我很喜爱户外生活
[13:46] Heck, we’ve been on just about every adventure tour they can come up with. 几乎参加过所有的探险团
[13:50] The Nile, Galapagos, K2. 象尼罗河 加拉帕哥斯群岛 喀喇昆仑山脉…
[13:53] We even have two seats reserved on the first commercial flight to the moon. 我们甚至预订月球首航之旅
[13:57] And for our wedding anniversary this year… 所以在我们结婚纪念那天
[14:00] we wanted to do something really special. 想做点特别的活动
[14:02] – Something So… – Once in a lifetime. -那种 -一生难忘的事
[14:03] I’ve chartered an airplane to fly us over Isla Sorna… 所以我们包了一架飞机 到索拿岛去探险
[14:08] and we’d like you to be our guide. 希望你做我们的向导
[14:12] There you go, guys. 酒来了
[14:16] That’s a very kind offer, Mr. Kirby, but I’m a very, very busy man. 谢谢你的赏识 可是我很忙
[14:19] I can recommend a couple of guys who are really highly qualified that 不过倒可以介绍几个 非常合格的人给你
[14:23] No, no, no. You’re the best. You’ve seen these animals in the flesh. 不 你曾亲眼看过它们 所以最合适
[14:28] There’s no one that even comes close to you. 你甚至曾和它们面对面过
[14:30] You wouldn’t be able to fly low enough to see anything of any real interest. 但依规定不能低飞 所以你根本看不到什么
[14:34] Well, see? That’s the interesting part…because we have permission to fly low. 妙在他们特许我们低飞
[14:39] How low? 多低?
[14:40] I’m no aviation expert, but a heck of a lot lower than anybody else, I can tell you. 我不是飞航专家 但我知道比任何人都低
[14:45] From what I understand, it’s pretty much. It’s whatever we want. 就我所知 要多低都行
[14:49] That’s hard to believe. 真难以相信
[14:51] You see, through my business dealings…import, export, emerging markets 因为我的公司 所经营的进出口业务
[14:55] I’ve made a lot of friends in high places. 使我结交了不少高层朋友
[14:57] In this case, the Costa Rican government. 连哥斯达黎加的政府也不例外
[15:00] Dr. Grant, you have no idea how important it is to us that you come along. 你的参与对我们非常重要
[15:05] It would make all the difference. 因为这是成功的关键
[15:07] Mrs. Kirby, I-I… 克比太太
[15:08] And, of course, we’d love to make a contribution to your research here. So 我们也愿意捐款支持你的研究
[15:15] I could write all kinds of numbers on this check, Dr. Grant. 任何数目都行
[15:20] Tell me 告诉我
[15:23] what’s it gonna take? 要多少钱?
[15:39] Even with what I pay you, couldn’t you afford a better bag? 我付你的钱不少 买个好点的袋子吧
[15:42] No way. This one’s lucky. 这是我的幸运袋
[15:46] A couple years ago, some buddies and I 几年前和朋友
[15:49] went hang gliding off these cliffs in New Zealand 到新西兰的峭壁上做滑翔飞行
[15:52] and this big updraft came and swept me right against the side, wham! 上升气流突然把我扫到一边
[15:57] Wow, that does sound lucky. 那的确很幸运
[15:59] This strap alone saved my life. 就是这条背带救了我
[16:03] Got hooked on a rock as I was falling. 当我跌落时它刚好钩在岩石上
[16:05] Reverse Darwinism: survival of the most idiotic. 跟达尔文进化论刚好相反 “愚者生存”
[16:11] Alan, I want to thank you for bringing me along. 谢谢你给我这次机会
[16:15] Yeah, well, the bones will still be there when we get back. 反正回来后骨头仍然在
[16:17] That’s the great thing about bones: They never run away. 研究骨头的好处就是它跑不了
[16:21] The truth is, you got me into this, 当初是你把我扯进来
[16:25] and I have no intention of being on my own with these people. 所以我绝不会放过你
[16:32] Don’t get too excited, Billy. 别太兴奋
[16:34] Chances are we won’t see a thing. 很可能什么也看不到
[16:37] Your turn to be nice. Wake me when we get there. 好啦 到时候拜托叫醒我
[16:48] So, how do you know the Kirbys? 你怎么认识克比的?
[16:52] Uh, through our church. 在教堂认识的
[17:14] Alan. 阿伦
[17:15] Alan. 阿伦
[17:18] Wake up. We’re almost there. 醒醒 我们快到了
[17:34] Unidentified aircraft approaching Isla Sorna, this is San Juan Approach. 这里是圣胡安 一架不明飞机正接近索拿岛
[17:38] You’re flying in restricted airspace. 你在禁区飞行
[17:41] Immediately turn to coordinates two… 请尽快回头…
[18:33] My God, I’d forgotten. 天呀 我几乎都忘了
[18:48] We did it, honey. We’re here. 亲爱的 我们终于到了
[18:51] Cooper, if you see anything, yell up. 古伯 如果看到什么就大叫
[18:53] No, I thought I’d keep it to myself. 不是说不准叫吗?
[18:56] I’m sorry. Everyone, if you look out the left of the plane, 各位 从左边看过去
[18:58] you can see a whole herd of brachiosaurs. 你们会看到成群的腕龙
[19:01] In fact, you can see in the front of the group, the alpha male grazing there. 雄性首领走在队伍的最前面
[19:05] Udesky, Nash, how ’bout up front? You guys see anything? 余戴斯 奈许 前面有东西吗
[19:08] Nothing yet, Mr. Kirby. 什么也没有
[19:10] You mean… Mrs. Kirby, look. Out here you’ll see a group of triceratops 从这边看过去是一群三角龙
[19:14] Mr. Kirby, we have a landing strip up ahead. You want me to put it down? 这里有跑道 要降落吗?
[19:17] No, no. I told you, I want to circle first, see the whole island. 不要 先绕全岛一圈
[19:20] What do you mean set it down? You can’t land here. 你是什么意思 不能在这里降落
[19:22] – What are you talking about? – Hold on. I can explain. -你说什么 -等一下 我可以解释
[19:24] You cannot land on this island. 你绝不能在这岛上降落
[19:27] It’s gonna be fine. You just don’t understand. 没事的 你不明白
[19:29] – Are you crazy? – Sit down, please. -你疯啦 -拜托坐下来
[19:31] Dr. Grant, will you please sit down? 格兰特博士 请你先坐下来
[19:44] Billy, tell me we didn’t land. 比利 我们没降落吧
[19:48] Eric? Eric? Ben? Eric? 艾瑞克 宾
[19:53] I think they’re looking for someone. 他们似乎在找人
[20:06] Oh, Dr. Grant, are you all right? I’m sorry we had to be so… 你没事吧 抱歉我们打…
[20:10] Who hit me? Who hit me? 谁打我的
[20:12] That would be Cooper. 是古伯
[20:15] What are they doing? 他们在做什么
[20:16] They’re setting up a perimeter to make the place safe. 清理四周 使这里更安全
[20:18] These guys are good. On this island, there is no such thing as safe. 相信我 这里没有安全的地方
[20:21] We have to get back on that plane. 我们最好回到飞机上
[20:23] Will you tell your wife to stop making that noise? That is a very, very bad idea. 让你太太别叫了 这样太危险
[20:27] Amanda! 阿曼达
[20:29] Ben? Amanda? Honey? Dr. Grant said that’s a bad idea. 阿曼达宝贝 格兰特博士说 那样很危险
[20:33] What? 什么
[20:35] He says it’s a bad idea! 他说太危险
[20:38] What’s a bad idea? 什么危险
[20:42] What was that? 那是什么
[20:44] That’s a tyrannosaurus. 是霸王龙
[20:46] I don’t think so. It sounds bigger. 不是 比霸王龙还要大
[20:52] We have to leave! We have to leave now! 我们得马上离开
[20:56] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[20:58] Get in the plane! 到飞机上去
[21:04] What about the other guy? 另外那个人呢
[21:05] Cooper’s a professional. He can handle himself. 古伯能保护自己的
[21:09] Get in the plane! Hurry! 快上去
[21:11] It’s all right. 别怕
[21:24] Paul, we can’t… 保罗 我们不能
[21:25] It’s all right. We’ll just circle the island. 没关系 我们只绕着岛飞
[21:28] Give me a hand, Udesky. 帮我一下
[21:45] Hey! Stop! 停下来
[21:49] – What are you doing? – That’s Cooper. -他想干什么 -那是古伯
[21:53] Please stop. 求求你停下来
[21:54] Coop, get out of the way. 走开
[21:57] You know I can’t stop this plane. 你知道我不能停
[22:01] Oh, my God! 天呀
[22:04] Fuel cut off! We’re going down! 燃料被切断 我们要坠毁了
[22:32] You okay? 你没事吧?
[22:34] We’re okay up here. 我们也没事
[22:37] Everyone just stay put. 大家别乱动
[22:39] San Juan Approach, Mayday! 呼叫圣胡安 请求援助
[22:41] Who has the satellite phone? 谁有卫星电话
[22:44] I do. 我有
[22:45] I got it right here. 就在这里
[22:46] I’m not getting anything. The radio’s gone. 无线电通话器坏了
[22:58] We haven’t landed yet. 我们还没着陆呢
[23:02] All circuits are busy. Damn it! Oh, man. 所有线路都在忙线中 该死
[23:08] What was that? 那是什么
[23:12] Keep still! Keep still! What? 不要动
[23:15] What is it? What? 那是什么
[23:18] What is it? Hold it! 到底是什么 抓稳了
[23:22] Hang on, everyone! 大家抓紧
[23:43] No! No! Help me! 救命呀
[24:46] Mrs. Kirby, come back! 克比太太 快回来
[24:50] Amanda! 阿曼达
[25:37] Follow me! This way! 跟着我 往这边走
[25:48] In here! 到这里来
[26:24] I think we lost him. 应该甩掉它了
[26:30] It’s okay, it’s dead. 没关系 是死的
[26:34] Nobody move a muscle. 大家都不准动
[27:37] No, no, no. Please, please don’t. Stop, p-please. 请你别打了
[27:43] It’s time you did some explaining, Mr. Kirby. 你最好给我个解释
[27:47] We called everyone. 我们求过所有的人
[27:48] We did everything we could. No one would help us. 试过所有办法 根本没用
[27:50] The Costa Rican government said this is a no-fly zone. 哥斯达黎加政府说这里是禁止飞行区
[27:53] The U.S. Embassy… 美国大使馆…
[27:55] that’s our U.S. Embassy told us… 我们自己的大使馆
[27:57] we should accept the inevitable. Can you believe that? 居然叫我们接受事实
[28:00] You let a 12-year-old go parasailing alone? 你怎能让12岁小孩单独飞拖曳伞
[28:02] No! 不是
[28:03] He wasn’t alone. He was with a friend of mine. 他和我朋友一起
[28:05] Ben Hildebrand. 他的名字是宾
[28:07] Paul and I divorced over a year ago. 我和保罗一年前离婚了
[28:09] So why me? 为什么找我?
[28:11] He said we needed someone who’d been on the island before. 他说需要找曾到过岛上的人
[28:13] Yes, but I did not tell you to kidnap somebody. 可是我没叫你去绑架呀
[28:17] I have never been on this island. 我没来过这座岛
[28:20] Sure you have. You wrote that book. 你书都写了 怎么会没有
[28:22] That was Isla Nublar. This is Isla Sorna, site “B.” 那是努布拉岛 这是索拿岛 B地
[28:27] You mean there are two islands with dinosaurs? 有两个不同的恐龙岛?
[28:29] You stay out of this! 好了 没你的事
[28:30] So how long have they been missing? 他们失踪多久了
[28:32] Eight weeks. 八个星期
[28:33] Almost eight weeks now. 将近八个星期
[28:37] Billy. We go back to the plane and salvage what we can, 比利 我们到飞机里尽量多拿点东西
[28:41] then we make for the coast. 然后就朝海边走
[28:42] Dr. Grant, we’re not leaving this island without our son. 格兰特博士 找不到儿子我们绝不离开
[28:46] Then you can go and look for him… 你可以自己去找
[28:48] or you can stick with us as long as you don’t hold us up. 否则就跟着我们 不准生事
[28:51] Either way… you probably won’t get off this island alive. 到头来… 恐怕还是死路一条
[29:07] So… what do we do? 我们现在怎么办
[29:11] We search for your son…in the direction that they’re going. 仍旧去寻找你儿子 但和他们走同一个方向
[29:18] Excellent. Excellent. 好主意
[29:46] Oh, sorry. Sorry. 对不起
[29:48] It’s nothing you haven’t seen before, Paul. 又不是没看过
[29:52] How much weight did you say you lost? 你瘦了多少
[29:55] About 25 pounds. I’ve been swimming. 大约25磅 因为我常游泳
[29:58] Swimming? You hate to swim. You don’t even know how to swim. 你讨厌游泳 而且根本不会游
[30:02] I know. I learned. 我是特别去学的
[30:05] – You look good. – So do you. -你看起来很棒 -你也是
[30:11] How would you classify it, Billy? 该怎么归类?
[30:13] Well, it’s a superpredator. 应该是超级肉食性恐龙
[30:19] Suchimimus. Snout. 鼻子长长的
[30:22] No, think bigger. 还要再大些
[30:24] Baryonyx? 难道是重爪龙
[30:25] Not with that sail. 重爪龙没有鳍
[30:28] Spinosaurus Aegypticus. 是棘背龙
[30:33] I don’t remember that on Ingen’s list. 但它并不在遗传国际公司的目录内
[30:35] Because it wasn’t on their list, 既然不在目录内
[30:37] and that makes me wonder what else they were up to. 那他们可能还搞了其它名堂
[30:51] So, Mr. Kirby. Tell me when you climbed K2, 克比 告诉我 当你攀登昆仑山时
[30:55] did you base camp at 25 or 30,000 feet? 基地是设在两万五还是三万尺
[31:00] Thirty thousand feet. We were close to the top. 三万尺 非常接近山顶
[31:03] You were about a thousand feet above it, actually. 那比实际山高还超出一千尺
[31:07] No, no, that’s a common mistake. Mr. Kirby. 这是很常见的错误
[31:09] There’s no such thing as Kirby Enterprises, is there? 根本就没有克比企业 是不是
[31:15] It’s Kirby Paint and Tile Plus. 是克比油漆地砖及其它
[31:17] The plus stands for bathroom fixtures. 所谓其它是指浴室设备
[31:19] We’re in the Westgate Shopping Center, Enid, Oklahoma. 我们是在俄克拉荷马州的西门购物中心内
[31:22] So I don’t suppose that check you wrote us is any good. 看来那张支票也不能兑现
[31:24] This is good. This is good. I will pay you, no matter what. 我一定会付你的 没问题的
[31:29] Here we are in the worse place in the world, and we’re not even being paid. 我们身处绝境 居然还被耍
[31:33] Now, wait, fellas. Hold on. I’ll make this up to you. 你们别生气 这样好了
[31:37] If you ever do a bathroom or a kitchen… 将来你想装修浴室或厨房…
[31:41] You’re not really a mercenary, are you? 你也不是什么雇佣兵
[31:43] I never said I was. 我从没这么说过
[31:44] That’s true. 那也对
[31:46] What are you? 那你是干什么的
[31:48] Well, I’m like a booking agent. 我是中介人
[31:49] One of the guys got sick and couldn’t come. 有个人生病不能来
[31:52] Excuse me. Here. 借过 让我来
[31:55] So you run a hardware store? 你开五金店
[31:56] Paint and tile. Yeah. Hmm. 是油漆和地砖
[31:59] You never can tell about people, can you? 人不可貌相
[32:00] Ain’t that the truth? 我同意
[32:03] – Eric? – Quiet. -艾瑞克 -不要叫
[32:05] Would you stop that? Dr. Grant says this is very dangerous territory. 你别叫 格兰特博士说这里很危险
[32:08] Maybe we should split up or something. We could cover twice as much ground. 我们应该分两路 才能找更多的地方
[32:12] Dr. Grant says that’s a bad idea. 格兰特博士说那样不好
[32:13] “Dr. Grant says…” 又是格兰特博士说…
[32:15] What’s the good of hiring an expert if we’re not gonna use his advice? 既然雇了专家 为什么不听他的话
[32:18] Yeah, except Dr. Grant isn’t looking for Eric. He’s looking for the coast. 可惜他不找艾瑞克 而是找海边
[32:22] Okay, fine. Go ahead and scream. 那你就去喊
[32:24] Then when that tricycloplots attacks you, don’t come crying to me. 等那支三什么龙攻击你时 别哭着来找我
[32:27] – Don’t worry about that. – What? -不用你费心 -什么
[32:29] – Nothing. Never mind. – What did you say? -没什么 -你说什么
[32:32] What did you say? God, Paul, just drop it. 天呀 别啰唆了
[32:34] If we split up, I’m going with you guys. 如果分开走 我要和你们一组
[32:48] Eric! 艾瑞克
[32:50] Mr. and Mrs. Kirby. 克比先生和克比太太
[32:54] Mrs. Kirby, the chances are remote they’re still in the vicinity. 他们还在附近的可能性很低
[33:04] Young adult. 是艾瑞克的
[33:07] Hey, guys. 你们看
[33:15] That’s my camera. Wait. 那是我的摄影机 等等
[33:21] The battery’s dead. 电池没了
[33:23] I got an idea. 我有个主意
[33:26] Let me have the camera. 摄影机给我
[33:30] Where were you on that one, Ma? 妈 你在哪里?
[33:33] Okay, dive, dive. Okay, diving. 好 俯冲 俯冲
[33:38] Come on, Ma! You were supposed to catch it. 老妈 你应该接住
[33:43] I shot this the morning they disappeared. 这是他失踪那天拍的
[33:46] No, I want that. Let me take that. Come on, give me that. 给我 让我拿 给我嘛
[33:51] See anything yet? 有没有看到什么?
[33:52] No, not yet. 还没有
[33:56] What was that? 那是什么
[33:59] Unclip us. There’s a big clip. I can’t see. 把夹子打开 还有个大钩子 我看不到
[34:03] I can’t do it. 我没办法
[34:07] I’m gonna unhook you, all right? 我先把你松开
[34:09] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[34:13] Okay, buddy? I’m gonna drop myself down now. 好 我现在下来
[34:17] The camera’s still on. 摄影机还在拍
[34:22] He’s alive. I know he’s alive. 我就知道他还活着
[34:25] We’re gonna find him. 我们得去找他
[34:29] Can you fly one of those? 你能飞那家伙吗
[34:31] Maybe, as long as the sail’s not torn. 只要伞没坏 应该可以
[34:35] Well, let’s take it. 那把它拿下来
[34:37] If we spot a plane, it might be a good way to get attention. 如果有飞机经过 这该能引起驾驶员的注意
[34:41] Pull it over this way. 向这边拉
[34:51] I’ll get it. I’ll get it. 我拿开了
[34:52] Okay, okay. 你没事了
[35:03] Okay, okay, you’re free. 好啦 全拿掉了
[35:07] Get her back, Mr. Kirby. 克比 把她追回来
[35:09] Amanda! Wait! 阿曼达 等等
[35:24] Amanda? 阿曼达
[35:32] Amanda, stop, stop, stop. 阿曼达 你停下来
[35:37] I’m sorry. I’m sorry about Ben. 宾的事我很抱歉
[35:44] It’s not Ben, Paul. 这和宾无关
[35:47] It’s Eric. 是艾瑞克
[35:48] He’s out there all by himself. 他一个人孤军奋斗
[35:52] I know, I know. 我知道
[35:53] Our baby’s out here all by himself. 我们的孩子一个人在这里
[35:57] Listen to me. We’ll find him. I promise. 我向你保证我们一定会找到他
[36:09] Paul. 保罗
[36:14] Dr. Grant! 格兰特博士
[36:16] You should come look at this! 你快来看
[36:50] Raptor! 迅猛龙
[37:04] We’re gonna find him. You listening to me? We’re gonna find him. 你听着 我们一定会找到他
[37:08] The kid’s got resources. 这孩子有小聪明
[37:09] Remember what it was like to try to ground him? 记得以前我们罚他禁足 他却花招百出吗?
[37:14] Where’s Billy? 比利呢
[37:22] What are you doing? 你在做什么?
[37:24] I was photographing the nest. 我在拍鸟巢
[37:26] Don’t do that again. 别再那么做
[37:29] I’m sorry. 对不起
[37:31] If we lose you, it’s just me and the damn tourists. 如果失去你 叫我怎么和那些人相处
[37:43] I bet you Eric’s in there. 艾瑞克一定在那里
[37:46] Don’t you think? I’d bet my bottom dollar. 我赌最后一块钱
[37:49] What do you think it is? 你说呢?
[37:51] As far as I’m concerned, it’s the Four Seasons. 对我来说它是五星级酒店
[38:30] Eric! 艾瑞克
[38:32] Paul, don’t! 别叫
[38:43] What the hell? 赌个运气吧
[39:01] Who’s got some change? It only takes quarters. 谁能换零钱 它只收两毛五的铜板
[39:04] I got, like…I got a buck ten. 我有一块十分钱
[40:01] This is how you make dinosaurs? 这就是你们制造恐龙的方式
[40:04] No. This is how you play God. 不 这是扮演上帝的方式
[41:04] This way! This way! 这边
[41:11] It’s locked! 锁住了
[41:16] This way! This way! Go! Go! 来这边 快
[41:31] Hey! Over here! Hey! Over here! 这边
[41:44] Push! 推
[41:55] My God. 我的天
[41:58] He’s calling for help. 它在向同伴求救
[42:00] Come on! Come on! 快走
[42:25] Head to the herd! 朝草食龙群里跑
[42:54] Head for the trees! 到树上去
[43:24] Udesky. 余戴斯呢?
[43:44] Mr. Kirby? 克比
[43:47] Billy? 比利
[43:48] Is Alan with you? 阿伦和你在一起吗?
[43:57] Oh, my God. 天啊
[43:59] Mr. Udesky? 余戴斯?
[44:01] Mr. Udesky? 余戴斯?
[44:04] He’s dead. 他死了
[44:07] Oh, my God, no, he’s not! 不 他没死
[44:09] – No, wait! Something’s not right. – We gotta help him. -等一下 似乎不对劲 -我们得去帮他
[44:12] Amanda! 阿曼达
[44:19] Hold on! 等一下
[44:28] They set a trap. They actually set a trap. 圈套 它们居然设下圈套
[44:38] What are you saying? 你们在说什么?
[44:40] What are you looking for? 你们在找什么
[45:54] Wait! 等一等
[46:11] Thanks. 谢谢你
[46:13] Thanks a lot, Eric. 艾瑞克 真谢谢你
[46:18] You know who I am? 你知道我是谁?
[46:20] Yeah. Your parents are here. They’re looking for you. 是的 你父母也到这里找你
[46:25] Together? 一起?
[46:27] Together. 对 一起
[46:29] That’s not good. They don’t do so well together. 不好 他们在一起就吵架
[46:33] You’d be surprised what people can do when they have to. 为了找你 他们相处得还不错
[46:53] You’re Alan Grant. 你是阿伦·格兰特
[46:56] What are you doing here? 你来这儿干什么?
[47:00] Your parents, uh, invited me along. 你父母… 邀我一起来
[47:28] I read both of your books. 你的两本书我都看过
[47:31] I liked the first one more. 我喜欢第一本写你在岛上的书
[47:36] Before you were on the island. You liked dinosaurs back then. 以前你蛮喜欢恐龙的
[47:39] Back then they hadn’t tried to eat me yet. 以前它们并没有要吃我
[47:45] When Ingen cleared out, they left a lot of stuff behind. 他们搬走时留下不少东西
[47:48] Any weapons? 有武器吗?
[47:49] No. And I just used the last of the gas grenades. 没了 我用了最后一个瓦斯弹
[47:52] And I appreciate that. 谢谢你救了我
[47:58] Be careful with that. T-rex. 小心一点 那是霸王龙的
[48:00] It scares the smaller ones, but attracts one really big one with a fin. 会把小的恐龙吓跑 却会吸引更大的来
[48:05] This is T-rex pee? 这是霸王龙的尿
[48:11] How’d you get it? 你怎么弄来的
[48:12] You don’t wanna know. 还是不知道的好
[48:20] Dessert? 要甜点吗?
[48:21] Sure. 好
[48:26] Eric, I have to tell you, I’m astonished that you’ve lasted eight weeks on this island. 你能在岛上活八周 真的让我很惊讶
[48:33] Is that all it’s been? 才过了八个星期吗
[48:36] You’re alive, and that’s the important thing. 活着是最重要的
[48:39] And thanks to you, that’s one thing that we have in common. 幸好有你 否则我必死无疑
[48:44] Did you read Malcolm’s book? 你看过马尔科姆博士的书吗
[48:47] Yeah. 看过
[48:50] So? 怎么样
[48:51] I-I don’t know. I mean, it was kind of preachy. 我觉得很唠叨
[48:56] And too much chaos. Everything’s chaos. 而且乱成一团
[48:59] It seemed like the guy was kind of high on himself. 他似乎自以为高人一等
[49:03] That’s two things that we have in common. 我深有同感
[49:13] Listen. 你听
[49:14] Compys! 是秀颌龙
[49:28] Alan! 阿伦
[49:31] Alan! 阿伦
[49:41] Alan! 阿伦
[49:58] No matter how this turns out, it wasn’t your fault. 不管怎样 这不是你的错
[50:03] Eric’s always been a strong-willed kid. 艾瑞克是个意志坚强的孩子
[50:05] Always. 一直都是这样
[50:06] Then you throw someone like Ben Hilde brand into the mix 后来你把宾给扯进来
[50:12] Well… 那是…
[50:14] “Well” what? “那是”什么?
[50:16] All I’m saying…It’s not your fault. 我只想说这不是你的错
[50:23] No, if he’d been with you, he’d be completely safe. 不 如果他和你一起 就不会出事
[50:28] You drive five miles under the speed limit, Paul. 你开车永远低于最高限速
[50:32] And I’ve totaled three cars in three years. 而我三年中撞毁了三辆车
[50:36] Well, not three. The Buick wasn’t really totaled. 不是三辆 别克车并没有全毁
[50:41] I just said it was ’cause I wanted to get the S.U.V. 我那样说是因为 我想买新的多功能运动车
[50:49] I am so sorry that you have to be here. 对不起要你来这里受罪
[50:54] I’m not. 我倒不觉得
[52:13] Yeah, there’s a boat right alongside the bank. 在堤岸边有条船
[52:16] Looks in good shape. 看起来还能开
[52:17] Rescue boat? 是援救船吗
[52:19] No, no. 不是
[52:21] Just something left behind. But it floats. 以前留下来的船 至少它能浮起来
[52:36] We stick to the plan. 我们依计行事
[52:39] Head to the coast. 朝海边出发
[52:40] You’re not gonna look for Dr. Grant? 你不去找格兰特博士吗
[52:42] Going to the coast was Alan’s idea. 到海岸去是他的主意
[52:43] If he’s alive, that’s where he’s headed. 若他活着 一定会朝那边走
[52:46] I agree. 我同意
[52:47] What about Eric? 那艾瑞克呢?
[52:49] Eric’s a smart kid. He probably knows he stands his best chance by the coast. 他很聪明 应该想到海边的机会比较大
[52:53] He figures all the big dinosaurs are in the center of the island. 而且大恐龙都集中在岛中间
[52:56] Right? 是不是
[52:59] Sure. 是的
[53:07] Know what this is? 你知道这是什么
[53:09] That’s a raptor claw. Used to have one. 迅猛龙的爪子 我以前也有一个
[53:12] A fossil. 是化石的
[53:14] Mine is new. 我的是新鲜的
[53:17] How much of the island did you explore? 岛上你已经探勘过多少地方?
[53:20] I stayed pretty close to the compound. 我一直留在这附近
[53:22] I figured if anyone came looking for me, that’s where they’d start. 我想如果有人找我 一定会来这儿
[53:27] We need to get to the coast. That was the plan. 我们的计划是到海边
[53:29] Are you sure? Closer you get to the water, the bigger things get. 你确定 离水越近恐龙越大
[53:33] Well, if we can find our way down into the canyon, 如果能下到峡谷
[53:36] we could follow the river out to the coast. 就能沿着河到海边
[53:39] After we find your parents. 先去找你的父母
[53:42] And then what? 然后呢
[53:43] One step at a time. 一步一步来
[53:45] Listen. 你听
[53:47] What? 听什么
[53:49] That’s my dad’s satellite phone! 那是我老爸的卫星电话
[53:55] Wait a minute! How do you know? 等一下 你怎么知道的
[53:57] Kirby Paint and Tile Plus, in Westgate! 西门中心的克比油漆和地砖
[54:01] Dad! 爸爸
[54:03] Mom! 妈妈
[54:26] Eric! Eric! 艾瑞克
[54:28] Eric! This way! Eric! Eric! 艾瑞克 走这边
[54:32] Mom! Dad! 妈妈 爸爸
[54:35] Eric! Mom! 艾瑞克
[54:41] Mom! Dad! Mom! Dad! 妈妈 爸爸
[54:51] I knew it! My God! I knew it. 我就知道能找到你
[54:59] Am I glad to see you. 真高兴看到你
[55:01] Hey, you got my bag. 你拣到我的袋子
[55:03] Yeah. Lucky strap. 有幸运的背带啊
[55:07] Want me to carry it? 让我拿好了
[55:10] We need to find a gap here. 我们需要找个缺口
[55:14] How did you know we were here? 你怎么知道我们在这里?
[55:16] The phone. That stupid jingle from the store, I heard it. 我听到电话铃响
[55:19] My phone? 我的电话
[55:20] Yeah, your satellite phone. Where is it? 就是你的卫星电话在哪里
[55:21] I don’t have it. 我没有呀
[55:23] When did you use it last? 你最后在哪里用它
[55:25] Uh, uh, on the plane. 飞机上
[55:27] – I got a call on the plane, and… – What? -在飞机上我接了一通电话… -后来呢
[55:31] What! I loaned it to Nash. 怎么啦 我借给奈许
[55:34] He must’ve had it when he… 难道说当他…
[55:47] Run. 快跑
[56:52] Alan, you wanna give me the bag back? 把袋子给我吧
[56:55] That’s okay, Billy, I got it. 我拿着没关系
[56:57] Please give me the bag. 请你还给我
[57:03] It’s not safe. 它不安全
[57:16] Raptor eggs. 迅猛龙的蛋
[57:19] Did you steal raptor eggs? 你偷了迅猛龙的蛋
[57:29] Now it all makes sense. 我终于明白了
[57:31] I swear… if I’d known that you were gonna end up with them… 我发誓当初没想到 你会捡到我的袋子…
[57:36] I took ’em on an impulse. 我真的是一时冲动
[57:39] I thought they’d be worth a fortune, 只想到它价值高
[57:40] enough to fund the dig site another ten more years. 至少能换得十年的研究基金
[57:43] Look, you have to believe me. This was a stupid decision. 请你相信我 我知道我这样做很愚蠢
[57:45] But I did it with the best intentions. 但是全出自于一片好意
[57:48] With the best intentions. 出自一片好意
[57:51] Some of the worst things imaginable have been done…with the best intentions. 许多最坏的情况 就是出自一片好意
[57:58] Billy, as far as I’m concerned, 比利 依我看
[58:01] you’re no better than the people that built this place. 你和建这个岛的人一样糟
[58:22] What are you doing? Those things are after us because of those. 你想干什么 那些家伙就是为了蛋才追我们
[58:25] “Those things” know we have the eggs. “那些家伙”知道我们有蛋
[58:29] I drop them in the river, they’ll still be after us. 就算丢到河里去 它们仍会追我们
[58:34] What if they catch us with ’em? 若抓到我们和蛋呢
[58:35] What if they catch us without ’em? 若抓到我们没有蛋呢
[58:41] There’s a boat at the bottom, just downriver. 在下游处有条船
[58:44] We can try and make it to the coast, at least. 我们尽量逃到海边去
[59:42] You okay? 你没事吧
[59:44] Yeah. 没事
[59:55] Let’s do this one at a time, shall we? 一次先过一个人
[1:00:36] Okay, come on over! 好 过来
[1:00:39] One at a time! 一次一个人
[1:00:40] All right, Eric, I’m gonna leave you just for a minute, okay? 好 艾瑞克 我离开你一下
[1:00:44] Then you’re gonna be right behind me, okay? 你就在我后面
[1:00:46] Mom, I’ve been alone in a water truck for eight weeks. 妈 我一个人 待在给水车里八周
[1:00:51] I think I can manage the next two minutes without you. 两分钟没有你 不会有问题
[1:00:57] All right. We’re all together now. 对 我们已经团圆了
[1:01:25] Okay, Eric! 好了 艾瑞克
[1:01:27] Okay. Over you go. 过来吧
[1:01:28] Come on, honey. 你去吧
[1:02:04] Mom? 妈妈
[1:02:07] Oh, my God. 糟糕
[1:02:09] What is it? 怎么啦
[1:02:11] It’s a birdcage. 这是个鸟笼
[1:02:13] For what? 什么鸟的笼子
[1:02:21] Dad. 爸爸
[1:02:22] Eric! 艾瑞克?
[1:02:24] Eric. Eric! 艾瑞克
[1:02:24] Help me! 救命呀
[1:02:40] I can’t see him! I can’t see him! 我看不到他
[1:02:46] Eric! Eric! 艾瑞克
[1:02:49] No, no! 不要
[1:03:00] This way! 这边
[1:03:14] Billy? Billy? 比利
[1:03:17] Billy, stop. Billy, stop! 停下来
[1:03:19] Don’t, Billy! 比利 不要
[1:03:23] Billy! 比利
[1:03:42] Eric, hold on! 艾瑞克 坚持下去
[1:03:48] Eric! 艾瑞克
[1:04:03] Jump! 跳过来
[1:04:31] Billy! 比利
[1:04:45] Let go now! 你先下去
[1:05:32] Eric? He’s there. 艾瑞克? 他在那里
[1:05:41] Eric? 艾瑞克
[1:05:46] There he is! He’s across the river! 他在那儿 在河那边
[1:05:49] Get him outta here! 把他带走
[1:05:53] – Go, Eric. No, no. – What about Billy? -我们走 -比利怎么办?
[1:06:12] Billy! Wait. 撑下去
[1:06:21] Get away. 别去
[1:06:27] Get away! 你们走开
[1:06:29] Paul! 快走开
[1:07:53] There’s plenty of gasoline. 我们有足够的汽油
[1:07:55] Now we just gotta make our way to the coast. 只要能到海边就好了
[1:07:58] Work out some sort of a signal. 我们可以发出信号
[1:08:01] Build a fire or something. Something they can see from the air. 生火或什么的 好让他们能看到
[1:08:11] Dr. Grant? 格兰特博士
[1:08:14] Hey, Eric, how you doing? 你怎么样
[1:08:26] I’m sorry about Billy. 失去比利你一定很难过
[1:08:31] You know what the last thing I said to him was? 你知道 我对他说的最后一句话吗
[1:08:35] I said, 我说
[1:08:36] “You’re as bad as the people that built this place.” “你和建这个岛的人一样糟”
[1:08:40] Which wasn’t true. Billy was just young. 那只是气话 他太年轻气盛
[1:08:44] That’s all. 如此而已
[1:08:47] I have a theory that there are two kinds of boys. 我认为男孩可分两类
[1:08:50] There are those that want to be astronomers, 一类想成为天文学家
[1:08:52] and those that want to be astronauts. 一类想做太空人
[1:08:55] The astronomer, or the paleontologist, 天文学家和古生物学家一样
[1:08:58] gets to study these amazing things from a place of complete safety. 在完全安全的地方做研究
[1:09:05] But then you never get to go into space. 可惜永远不能上太空
[1:09:07] Exactly. That’s the difference between imagining and seeing: 没错 差别就在想象和亲眼所见
[1:09:12] to be able to touch them. 并能亲手摸到它们
[1:09:15] And that’s… that’s all that Billy wanted. 那也是比利最渴望的
[1:09:26] Dr. Grant. 格兰特博士
[1:09:56] Know something, Dr. Grant? 格兰特博士 你知道吗
[1:10:00] Billy was right. 比利是对的
[1:10:27] Listen! 你们听
[1:10:50] Find it before it stops ringing! 在挂断前快找到它
[1:10:51] Eric, you stay on that boat. 艾瑞克 你留在船上
[1:10:56] It’s here. Wait. Whoa-whoa, it’s here. 在这里 不对 是这里
[1:11:08] I got it. 找到了
[1:11:17] Hello? Hello! 喂?
[1:11:19] You too can own a time-share… 你可拥有位于瓜达拉哈市的
[1:11:21] in beautiful Guadalajara. 渡假别墅的共同所有权
[1:11:22] Enjoy a meal in one of our four-star restaurants 并在我们的四星级餐厅用餐
[1:11:25] Look out! 小心
[1:11:47] Turn off the power. You’ve got juice for maybe one call. 剩下来的电池 只够我们打一通电话
[1:11:51] Whatever you do, don’t call the U.S. Embassy. They won’t do a damn thing. 千万别打给美国大使馆 他们什么事也不做
[1:11:55] Hey, guys! Come here! Look at this! 你们过来看呀
[1:12:05] Bonitos. 鲣鱼
[1:12:06] Something must have spooked them. 它们被吓坏了
[1:12:09] Get the engine going, Mr. Kirby. 克比 别让引擎停下来
[1:12:18] Open the throttle. 把节流阀打开
[1:12:26] Pick up, pick up. 接电话
[1:12:33] Hello? 喂?
[1:12:34] Ellie? 艾丽吗?
[1:12:36] Hello? 喂?
[1:12:37] Charlie! 查理
[1:12:42] Charlie! Take the phone to Mommy now. 查理 把电话拿给妈咪
[1:12:45] Charlie, take the phone to Mommy now. 快把电话拿给妈咪
[1:12:47] It’s the dinosaur man. 是恐龙先生打来的
[1:12:50] Okay. 好
[1:12:51] Listen to me, Charlie. 听我说
[1:12:54] Charlie, are you taking the phone to Mom? 查理 有没有把电话给妈咪?
[1:12:58] Charlie! 查理?
[1:13:27] Oh, ho-ho. Hi, everybody! 哈 哈 哈 大家好
[1:13:39] It’s great to be here! Hi, there! How are you today? 这里真不错 你们好吗?
[1:13:53] This is gonna be great! 一定会很棒的
[1:14:07] – Who’s on the phone? – The dinosaur man. -谁打来的? -恐龙先生
[1:14:10] He is? Alan? 是吗 阿伦
[1:14:12] Look in the boxes! Find a weapon! 找找看盒子里有没有武器
[1:14:23] Where’s the phone? There! Get the phone! 电话呢? 快去接
[1:14:35] Ellie? Ellie, listen to me. 艾丽 听我说
[1:14:37] Alan, are you on a cell phone? I can’t hear you? 你用手机吗 我听不到
[1:14:39] The river! Site “B”! The river! B地的河流
[1:14:46] Hello? 喂?
[1:16:53] Dad! Dad! 爸爸
[1:17:02] Paul! 保罗
[1:17:14] Dad! 爸爸
[1:17:20] Paul, you jerk! 保罗 你这个混蛋
[1:17:24] You can’t leave me like this! 你怎么能就这样走了
[1:17:29] I’m not going anywhere. 我没走呀
[1:17:47] Remember when we went fishing a couple summers ago? 还记得几年前的夏天 我们去钓鱼吗
[1:17:51] I was putting the boat in the water, and the trailer sank? 当我把船卸下来时 拖车反而沉了
[1:17:55] The tow truck tried to pull us out, and it got dragged in too. 拖吊车想把车拉上来 自己反而越陷越深
[1:18:00] The truck driver wanted to knock my lights out. 气得司机差点揍我一顿
[1:18:08] I miss fishing. 我真想念钓鱼
[1:18:15] Mr. Kirby? 克比
[1:18:21] That lady you called. Who is she? 你找的那位女士… 她是谁
[1:18:25] How do you know that she can help us? 她真能帮我们吗?
[1:18:27] She was the one person I could always count on. I owe her a lot. 她是我唯一能信任的人 我欠她太多了
[1:18:31] Although I don’t think I ever told her that. 可惜一直没对她说
[1:18:33] You should. 你应该说
[1:18:37] Shh. You hear that? 你听到了吗
[1:18:40] The ocean! 是海洋
[1:18:58] They want the eggs, 它们向我们要蛋
[1:19:01] otherwise we’d be dead already. 否则我们早死了
[1:19:08] Everybody get down. She’s challenging us. 大家蹲下来 它在向我们挑战
[1:19:31] She thinks you stole the eggs. 它以为你偷了蛋
[1:19:33] Get behind me. 到我后面去
[1:19:54] Give me the eggs. 把蛋给我
[1:20:18] Do it, Mom. 妈 快给它
[1:20:39] No! No, no, no. Call for help. 不对 要发求救信号
[1:21:27] That’s a helicopter. 是直升机
[1:21:39] Dr. Grant? Dr. Alan Grant? 格兰特博士
[1:21:42] Stop! 不要叫
[1:21:43] That’s a very bad idea! 那样太危险
[1:21:56] Wow. You have to thank her now. 你一定要好好谢她
[1:22:00] She sent the navy and the marines! 连海军和海军陆战队都出动了
[1:22:03] God bless you, Ellie. 艾丽 你真是救命恩人
[1:22:16] Dr. Grant, this man with you? 格兰特博士 这个人是和你一起来的吗
[1:22:18] What? 谁?
[1:22:29] Hey, you made it. 你逃出来了
[1:22:32] Yeah. 是呀
[1:22:34] I rescued your hat. 我救了你的帽子
[1:22:37] Dr. Grant, we need to go now. 格兰特博士 我们得起飞了
[1:22:38] Oh, yeah. 喔 是呀
[1:22:42] Well, that’s the important thing. 这倒是挺重要的
[1:22:45] Dr. Grant! 格兰特博士
[1:22:49] Can I get you to sit here and buckle up, sir? 请你坐下来 系上安全带
[1:22:58] Sea Shadow Dust Storm Zero Five, six souls on board. 海影对尘暴 一共援救了五人
[1:23:03] Dust Storm Sea Shadow, roger. Good work. 尘暴对海影 知道了 干得好
[1:23:10] What the hell is that? 搞什么鬼呀
[1:23:13] Dr. Grant, look! 格兰特博士 你快看
[1:23:25] Where do you think they’ re going? 它们要飞到哪里去
[1:23:27] I don’t know. Maybe just looking for new nesting grounds. 不知道 也许去找新地方筑巢
[1:23:31] It’s a whole new world for them. 对他们来说外面是全新的世界
[1:23:33] I dare ’em to nest in Enid, Oklahoma. 别想到俄克拉荷马州来筑巢
[1:23:42] Let’s go home. 咱们回家吧
2001年 Tags:侏罗纪公园

Post navigation

Previous Post: The Lost World:Jurassic Park(侏罗纪公园2:失落的世界)[1997]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Italian Job(偷天换日)[2003]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme