Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Jumanji:Welcome to the Jungle(勇敢者游戏:决战丛林)[2017]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Jumanji:Welcome to the Jungle(勇敢者游戏:决战丛林)[2017]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:勇敢者游戏:决战丛林
英文名称:Jumanji:Welcome to the Jungle
年代:2017

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:10] 勇敢者游戏
[01:24] Hey, kiddo. 嘿 小子
[01:26] What? 什么事?
[01:26] I found something. You gotta check this out. 我找到了一样好东西 快看看这个
[01:31] “Jumanji.” “勇敢者游戏”
[01:35] Board game? 图版游戏?
[01:36] Who plays board games? 现在谁还玩图版游戏啊?
[03:06] 片名:勇敢者游戏之决战丛林
[03:12] Parry. Parry. 格挡 格挡
[03:14] Evade. Blam. 躲避 砰
[03:16] Uppercut. 上勾拳
[03:18] Head slam. You’re dead. 摁头杀 你死定了
[03:20] Strike. Strike. Counterstrike. Head slam. 攻击 攻击 反击 摁头杀
[03:22] Ka-pow. 咔砰
[03:24] Get ready. Fight. 准备好 开始
[03:24] 弗里奇:搞定了吗?
[03:27] I got it. 搞定了
[03:33] 搞定了 20分钟后鬼屋见
[03:39] “…Benjamin Franklin, “本杰明·富兰克林
[03:40] “and it was this sense of national exceptionalism 正是这种国家例外主义感…
[03:43] that fueled the spreading wildfire of westward expansion.” 促使西进运动如野火般蔓延”
[03:47] Spencer? Honey? 斯宾塞?乖儿子?
[03:49] Aah! Mom, 妈妈
[03:50] what did we say about the knocking? 我们不是说好 你进我屋前要敲门吗?
[03:52] I’m late for work. You going to your father’s after school? 我上班要迟到了 你放学后去你爸爸那里吗?
[03:55] – Yeah, probably. – Don’t forget your EpiPen. Please, – 嗯 大概吧 – 别忘了带上你的肾上腺素注射剂
[03:58] remember, the world is terrifying. 请记住 外面世界人心险恶
[03:59] Be careful of everything. I love you more than life itself. Bye. 千万别掉以轻心 你是我的心肝宝贝再见
[04:02] – See you Sunday night. – Okay. – 周日晚上见 – 好的
[04:10] – Later, Mama. – Eat something. Before you go. – 待会儿见 妈妈 – 走之前吃点东西
[04:12] I can’t. I gotta go meet Spencer. 不行 我得去找斯宾塞
[04:15] – Spencer Gilpin? – Yeah, Spencer Gilpin. – 斯宾塞·吉尔平?- 嗯 就是他
[04:17] He’s, uh… He’s been tutoring me. 他一直在辅导我功课
[04:18] – He’s helping get my grades up. – I love to hear that. – 帮我提高成绩 – 那真是太好了
[04:21] – Little Spencer Gilpin. – Yeah. – 小斯宾塞·吉尔平 – 嗯
[04:23] – Your grades gonna be okay? – That’s why I’m getting help. – 你的成绩会提高吧?- 对 所以我才找他帮我啊
[04:26] I’d hate for you to get dropped from the team… 要是你被踢出校队 我会很不高兴的…
[04:28] I’m not gonna get dropped from the team. 我不会被踢出校队
[04:32] It’s… It’s gonna be fine. Okay? 一切 一切都会好的 好吗?
[04:54] Okay. 好
[04:55] That’s cute, right? 真是可爱啊 对吧?
[04:58] Yeah. 好
[05:00] 刚起床 大家早安 无滤镜#热爱我的生活
[05:22] – Yo. – Hey, Fridge. – 你来了 – 嘿 弗里奇
[05:26] Why you wearing a raincoat? 你怎么穿着雨衣?
[05:27] – What do you mean? – I mean, it’s not raining. – 什么意思?- 意思是 现在又没下雨
[05:31] well, it might. I mean, 哦 也许会下啊
[05:32] you never know what’s gonna happen. 天有不测风云
[05:35] – Oy vey. – What the hell, man? – 老天 – 什么啊?
[05:37] Do you mind? Can we speed this up? 你介意吗?我们能快点吗?
[05:39] Freak House makes me very uncomfortable. 鬼屋这里让我很不舒服
[05:42] Here you go. 给你
[05:45] – You proofread everything? – Yeah, I proofed it.
[05:47] And I gave it a beginning and… 还加了一个开头…
[05:50] an ending and 结尾和
[05:52] s-some in the middle. 一些中间部分
[05:53] I would’ve done it myself, if I had the time or whatever, 我本可以自己写 要是我有时间…
[05:56] – but… – Yeah, it’s no big deal. – 但… – 没关系
[05:58] Hey, man, I was thinking, so… 嘿 哥们 我在想…
[06:00] I mean, it’s been really fun, 我是说 帮你写论文…
[06:01] doing your papers and your homework and stuff, 做作业什么的挺有趣的…
[06:04] but I don’t know what you’re doing this weekend. 不知道这周末你有什么安排…
[06:05] – I was thinking maybe we could… – This weekend. – 但我想也许我们可以… – 这周末是吧…
[06:07] Yeah, ah… 是啊 啊
[06:10] – Hey, Fridge. – Hey. – 嘿 弗里奇 – 嘿
[06:12] You need a ride? 要搭车吗?
[06:14] I’m going with her. 我要跟她走
[06:15] You know what? 你猜怎么着?
[06:16] That’s actually better for me, scheduling-wise, too, so… 其实这样对我来说更好 我计划也挺周详的 那…
[06:20] See you later, Refrigerator. 稍后见 大冰箱
[06:23] Sorry. 抱歉
[06:24] Sorry. 不好意思啊
[06:25] What up, girl? 你好啊 美女?
[06:29] Whatever. 随便吧
[06:31] It’s not like I was your best friend 我又不是你童年
[06:33] for your entire childhood. 最好的哥们
[06:34] – That’s fine. – What’d you say? – 好吧 – 你说什么呢?
[06:40] nothing, sir. 没什么 先生
[06:42] Oh, that guy is super weird. 那家伙好诡异
[06:44] That poor man. 可怜的家伙
[06:46] So awful what happened to those people. 那些人的遭遇太不幸了
[06:50] I was talking about the kid. 我说的是那个孩子
[06:51] What are you doing out here? 你在这里干嘛?
[06:53] I was just talking to my friend. 我刚在在跟我朋友讲话
[06:56] You should be more careful 小心点
[06:57] where you loiter, you hear me? 别瞎逛 听到没?
[06:59] Yes, Mr. Vreeke. 好的 维里奇先生
[07:00] I hear you. 我听到了
[07:01] This world swallows up kids like you. 这个世界会把你这样的孩子生吞活剥
[07:18] 布兰特福德高中
[07:21] It’s been over two hours since I’ve posted, 我上传后过了两小时了…
[07:23] and he hasn’t commented. 他始终没评论
[07:24] He hasn’t even liked it. 他根本没点赞
[07:26] – You saw it. – Yeah, gorge. – 你看到了 – 是的 超美的
[07:28] I don’t know what his problem is. 我不知道他是怎么回事
[07:30] Thank you. It’s not like I post all the time, 谢谢 我又不是一直上传照片
[07:32] just enough to stay relevant. 只是足够保持活跃度
[07:33] – But it’s cute enough for Noah to… – Hey, – 但这些照片很可爱 诺亚至少… – 嘿
[07:35] there’s some rando behind you. 你后面有人
[07:38] Hi. 嗨
[07:40] Hi. 嗨
[07:41] Bethany, did you just make a call during a quiz? 贝瑟妮 你在考试期间打电话?
[07:44] Yeah. But I finished my quiz already. 是啊 但我已经答完卷子了
[07:46] Oh, okay. 哦 不错
[07:47] Well, have you noticed that other people haven’t? 你没发现其他人还在答卷吗?
[07:51] – So? – Oh, I’m sorry. Let me back up. – 所以呢?- 抱歉 让我说清楚一点
[07:54] You’re aware there are other people in the world, right? 你知道这世上不是只有你一个人吧?
[07:58] Look, um, 听着
[08:00] you know, 你懂的
[08:00] I’m dealing with something right now, 我现在遇到了一些麻烦…
[08:03] and I’m no happier about it than you are. 对此我比你更不开心
[08:05] I’m having a crisis, and Lucinda, I mean, 我现在正处于困难时期 露欣达…
[08:07] she’s supporting me as a woman, 她像个女人那样支持着我
[08:09] and it feels like maybe you should too. 我感觉你也该这么做
[08:13] – Just hang up the phone. – Okay, I’ll wrap it up. – 挂掉电话 – 好 我马上就挂
[08:15] – Bethany, hang it up now. – Two minutes and we’re done. – 贝瑟妮 马上挂电话 – 给我两分钟 我们马上说完
[08:18] And that’s detention. 那你就直接留堂吧
[08:21] All right, keep those arms pumping. 好了 摆动手臂
[08:24] Let’s go! 继续跑
[08:26] Bethany, you’re late. 贝瑟妮 你迟到了
[08:27] Sorry. 抱歉
[08:31] I heard she broke up with that football guy. 我听说她跟那个橄榄球队的家伙分手了
[08:34] This could be your opening, Fussfeld. 那你可以去追她了 法斯菲尔德
[08:37] Allright. We’re gonna practice catching and throwing. 好了 接下来是抛接球练习
[08:39] So partner up and grab a football. Let’s move! 两人一队 每队拿个橄榄球 快点
[08:45] Hey, Martha. 嘿 玛莎
[08:47] Martha. You can’t play catch by yourself. 玛莎 你不能自己抛接球
[08:50] Pair up. 找人组队
[08:51] Come on. Let’s go. 快点 快过来
[08:53] No. No, I’m good. 不 我一个人就好
[08:56] Okay. 好吧
[09:01] You have to participate just like everybody else. 你必须像其他所有人那样参与进来
[09:04] Otherwise, why are you even here? 否则 你干嘛来这里?
[09:06] It’s a requirement. 这是必修课
[09:08] – Martha… – I think it’s pointless. – 玛莎… – 我觉得这没有任何意义
[09:09] Gym class is not gonna get me into Princeton, 体育课不能帮我考上普林斯顿大学…
[09:11] and I don’t understand the obsession with throwing 而且我不懂 为什么有人喜欢
[09:13] a ball into a hoop and, “Touchdown, five points!” 把球扔进篮筐里 喊着 触地 得分
[09:15] Okay. 好吧
[09:16] There’s a lot wrong with that, but first of all… 你说得完全不对 但首先…
[09:19] It’s physical activity, which is good for you. 这是对你有好处的体育活动
[09:21] With other people, also good for you. 和其他人互动也对你有好处
[09:23] And if you try it, 要是你尝试一下
[09:25] you might even have some fun. 你也许会享受到了乐趣
[09:27] Fun. That’s what we’re doing here? Fun? 乐趣 我们在这儿就是为了这个?找乐趣?
[09:30] This is school. 这里是学校
[09:31] We are supposed to be learning things that matter. 我们该学习真正重要的东西
[09:34] – Okay, Martha… – We don’t have a lot of time in this life, – 好吧 玛莎… – 我们人生有限…
[09:36] and I personally don’t wanna waste it on being, like, 我可不像把人生浪费在 比如
[09:38] a gym teacher. 当体育老师上
[09:42] – That… That came out wrong. – Yeah, it sure did. – 我… 我不该这么说 – 是啊 你是不该
[09:46] That’s detention. 你被留堂了
[09:49] That was hard-core. 好厉害
[09:51] Badass. 狠角色
[09:53] Spencer Gilpin? 斯宾塞·吉尔平?
[09:56] 校长室
[09:59] Have a seat, Spencer. 请坐 斯宾塞
[10:12] Miss Mathers? 马瑟斯老师?
[10:13] “And it was this sense of national exceptionalism “正是这种国家例外主义感…
[10:15] that fueled the spreading wildfire of westward expansion.” 促使西进运动如野火般蔓延”
[10:20] Does that sound familiar, Mr. Gilpin? 听起来很耳熟吧 吉尔平先生?
[10:24] It does not. 没有
[10:25] It’s the last sentence of Anthony’s paper on westward expansion. 这是安东尼的 西进运动论文里的最后一句
[10:29] And, coincidentally, it’s the last sentence 巧合的是 这也是你去年…
[10:31] of your paper on westward expansion from last year. 西进运动论文里的最后一句
[10:38] That’s interesting. 有意思
[10:40] Is it? 是吗?
[10:41] I think so. 我觉得是
[10:42] I mean, what are the odds of that? 真够巧的 是吧?
[10:45] Slim. 巧得很
[10:46] Yeah, you also used the same metaphor: “如野火蔓延”这个比喻也同样…
[10:49] “the spreading wildfire,” in your papers 出现在你的波士顿倾茶事件…
[10:51] on the Boston Tea Party, the Battle of Gettysburg, 和葛底斯堡战役…
[10:55] and the women’s suffrage movement. 以及女性参政权运动的论文里
[11:00] It’s so hot in this room. 房间里好热
[11:02] Anthony, I know how much you need to pass my class, 安东尼 我知道你有多需要通过我这门课…
[11:06] but this is not how you do it. 但你不该这么做
[11:08] – I will not tolerate cheating. – Cheating? – 我不会容忍作弊 – 作弊?
[11:10] I didn’t… I didn’t… I didn’t cheat. 我没有…没…没作弊
[11:12] It was my fault. 是我的错
[11:14] I made him do it. 我逼他这么做的
[11:17] You made him… 你逼他…
[11:19] have you 让你
[11:20] write his paper? 替他写论文?
[11:23] Yeah. 是的
[11:29] Look. 听着
[11:30] – I’m sorry, okay? – No, no, it’s not okay. – 对不起 好吗?- 不 不好
[11:35] What the hell, man? You got me kicked off the team. 你怎么搞的?你害我被踢出校队
[11:37] Yeah, well, you could’ve gotten me expelled. 你可能害我被开除
[11:39] It’s not like you’re the only one who’s living dangerously. 你不是唯一… 活在危险中的人
[11:42] – Living dangerously? – Yes. – 活在危险中?- 没错
[11:43] This is the most dangerous thing I’ve ever done in my life. 这是我这辈子做过的最危险的事
[11:47] And now look at me. 现在看看我
[11:49] I’m paying the price. 我要付出代价了
[11:52] Well… 嗯…
[11:53] isn’t this a fun group? 有趣的组合 是吧?
[11:55] Welcome to detention. 欢迎加入留堂小组
[11:59] – Yes, Spencer? – I wanna say that I’m sorry. – 斯宾塞?- 我想说我很抱歉
[12:01] – Thank you. – Bentley, all I did was make… – 谢谢 – 本特利校长 我只是…
[12:04] Bethany, please. You’re all here for a reason. 行了 贝瑟妮 你们自己心里清楚
[12:06] You know what it is. 你们留堂都是有原因的
[12:07] But this is what you should be thinking about: 但你们该好好想想
[12:09] Who you are… 此时此刻…
[12:13] in this moment in time, 你们是谁…
[12:15] and who you want to be. 以及你们想成为什么样的人
[12:17] You get one life. 人只有一辈子可活
[12:20] You decide how you’re gonna spend it. 你们得自己决定如何过这一辈子
[12:24] Fortunately… 幸运的是…
[12:26] there is no better place for self-reflection 留堂最适合人们…
[12:28] than detention. 做自我反省了
[12:30] Get up, everybody. Let’s go. 大家都起来 走吧
[12:45] We are turning this into a new computer center. 我们打算把这里改装成 一个新计算机中心
[12:48] But before we do, it has to be cleaned out. 但在这之前 必须得把这里清理好
[12:50] These old magazines are bound for the recycling plant. 这些旧杂志得绑好送去回收站
[12:53] But they have to be prepped before they go. 但在这之前得把它们整理好
[12:56] It seems all the staples must be removed. 你们要把所有订书钉都弄下来
[12:59] Whatever you don’t finish today, you finish tomorrow. 要是今天做不完 明天继续做完
[13:02] Tomorrow’s Saturday. 可明天是周六
[13:04] – Because I wouldn’t play? – I don’t think that’ll work. – 就因为我不肯玩橄榄球?- 我觉得这样没用
[13:06] That’s fair. 没问题
[13:07] – Shut up. – So I suggest you get started. – 闭嘴 – 我建议你们马上开始
[13:11] Choose your weapons. 来选你们的武器吧
[13:19] Hey, what the hell they need with a bowling ball? 嘿 他们干嘛弄个保龄球在这里?
[13:23] Seriously, no reception? 搞什么 没信号?
[13:25] – Okay, can today get any worse? – Are you gonna help? – 今天还能再糟糕点吗?- 你能过来帮帮忙吗?
[13:28] Or are you too pretty? 还是你太美 不能动?
[13:30] I’m too pretty. 我太美了
[13:37] Hey. 嘿
[13:37] I was watching you with Coach Web today. 我今天看见你和韦伯教练说话
[13:40] I wasn’t watching you, I wasn’t… 我不是故意要盯着你 我不是…
[13:41] Not, like, in a weird way. 不是用偷窥狂
[13:42] I just… I was in the room. We’re in the same class. 我只是… 我只是恰巧也在那里上体育课
[13:45] Um, but I thought you were saying some really smart things about 关于你的体育课很烂…
[13:48] why P.E. sucks and, um… 还有其他科目的那番言论…
[13:51] about other subjects. 我觉得很有道理
[13:54] Thanks. 谢谢
[13:56] Yeah. 嗯
[13:59] 捐献物资
[14:02] Yo. What’s this? 嘿 这是什么?
[14:06] I don’t know. 我不知道
[14:07] What is it, like, some type of old-school Nintendo or something? 这看起来像不像 那种老版的任天堂游戏机?
[14:10] I don’t think so. 我觉得不是
[14:13] I don’t recognize it. 我认不出来这款游戏机
[14:26] 下载中
[14:32] “A game for those who seek to find… “一款为那些希望找到…
[14:35] “a way to leave their world behind. 远离现实世界之路的人而设计的游戏
[14:39] Jumanji.” 勇敢者游戏”
[14:41] Staples, people. Staples. 订书钉 大家伙儿 快来拆订书钉
[14:43] “Jumanji”? What does that mean? “勇敢者游戏”?什么意思?
[14:45] I have no idea. Never heard of it. 我不知道 从没听说过这款游戏
[14:47] 选择人物
[14:51] Uh, which one do I pick? 我该选哪个?
[14:53] I don’t know. I don’t think it matters that much. 不知道 我觉得没什么差别
[14:56] “Jefferson ‘Seaplane’ McDonough. “杰斐逊·”水上飞机”·麦克多诺…
[14:58] Pilot and rascal.” 无赖飞行员”
[15:00] – It’s not working. – Okay, try another one. – 选不了 – 好吧 那就试试选另一个
[15:03] “Franklin ‘Moose’ Finbar.” “富兰克林·”麋鹿”·芬巴”
[15:03] 动物学专家兼武器库
[15:07] He sounds like a badass. 这人物听起来厉害
[15:09] And he’s a zoology expert, which is awesome. 他还是个动物学专家 太棒了
[15:15] – You pick. – Okay. – 你选吧 – 好
[15:18] “Dr. Smolder Bravestone.” “司默德·勇石博士”
[15:22] 司默德·勇石博士 考古学家兼探险家
[15:24] Bethany, you in? 贝瑟妮 你玩吗?
[15:26] Fine. 好啊
[15:31] I’ll be… 我就选…
[15:32] Shelly Oberon… 谢利·奥伯龙…
[15:35] the curvy genius. 曲线优美的天才
[15:36] 地图制作师兼曲线优美的天才
[15:37] Hey, yo, Staples, come on. 嘿 订书钉 快点
[15:38] It’s your turn. 该你选了
[15:40] Uh, no. No, thanks. 哦 不要 不了 谢谢
[15:42] Wait. Just for a few minutes? 等等 就玩一会儿也不行?
[15:45] It’ll be fun. 会很好玩的
[15:46] She’s not big on fun. 她不喜欢好玩的东西
[15:50] Okay. 好啊
[15:52] Fine. 我玩
[15:56] Ah. This may be the lamest thing I’ve ever done. 这肯定是我做过的最呆的事
[15:59] I highly doubt that. 我极度怀疑这点
[16:02] 露比·朗德豪斯 少男杀手
[16:07] Welcome to Jumanji! 欢迎来到勇敢者游戏
[16:20] What’s going on? 这是怎么回事?
[16:24] I think it’s shorting out. 我觉得它要短路了
[16:33] Unplug it! 拔掉插头
[16:43] What’s going on? What’s happening to your hands? 怎么回事?你的手怎么了?
[16:45] – What’s wrong with you? – I don’t know. – 你是怎么回事?- 我不知道
[16:51] Spencer! 斯宾塞
[16:53] Oh, my God! 我的天啊
[17:04] What the hell, man? 老天 这是什么鬼?
[17:06] Oh, no. 不
[17:07] Holy shit… 该死…
[17:45] Guys? 大家?
[17:47] Guys? 大家?
[17:48] Why do I sound like this? 我怎么声音变成这样了?
[17:57] Where’s my hair? 我的头发呢?
[18:10] What the…? 怎么回…
[18:11] Oh, God! 老天
[18:36] What kind of stupid-ass…? 这是什么蠢…
[18:41] – Who are you? – Who are you? – 你是谁?- 你是谁?
[18:45] Who is she? 她是谁?
[18:48] Who are you guys? Huh? 你们是谁?
[18:50] Okay, what the hell? 这是搞什么?
[18:51] God! Oh, my God! 天啊 我的天啊
[18:53] – Get off of me! – I am suing… – 下来 – 我要告…
[18:55] – What’s wrong with my voice? – Get off of me! – 我的声音是怎么了?- 从我身上下来
[18:57] – Where am I? – You’re crushing me! Get off! – 我在哪儿?- 你快压死我了 快下来
[19:01] Get… 下…
[19:07] What the hell? What happened to 搞什么?我的身体怎么
[19:10] the rest of me? 成了这幅模样?
[19:12] What is this? What is this on my back? 这是什么?我背后是什么?
[19:14] – What is this? – Oh, my God. – 这是什么?- 我的老天
[19:18] Fridge? 弗里奇?
[19:20] Yeah, I’m Fridge. Who are you? 我是弗里奇 你是谁?
[19:26] I’m Spencer. 我是斯宾塞
[19:29] What? The hell you are. What is going on? 什么?你才不是 这是怎么回事?
[19:31] Huh? 啊?
[19:32] I think… 我觉得…
[19:34] we’re in the game. 我们进入游戏里了
[19:35] – Sorry, excuse me? – What are you talking about? – 抱歉 你说什么?- 你在说什么啊?
[19:37] Somehow, I don’t know how… 我不知道怎么回事…
[19:39] I think we got, like, sucked into the game. 我想我们被吸进游戏里了
[19:42] And we’ve become the avatars that we chose. 变成了我们选的虚拟人物
[19:45] So it’s me, Spencer, but yet I look and sound… 我是斯宾塞 但我的外表和声音…
[19:48] like Dr. Smolder 像是司默德·
[19:50] Bravestone. 勇石博士
[19:58] You’re telling me that you’re Spencer? 你是在说你是斯宾塞?
[20:00] Yes, yes, yes. That’s it. 是的 是的 没错 没错
[20:01] Fridge, I’m Spencer. Which means you’re Moose Finbar. 弗里奇 我是斯宾塞 也就是说 你是麋鹿·芬巴
[20:05] It says it right there on your vest. 你的背心上写着呢
[20:07] And… 还有…
[20:09] – Martha? – Yeah. – 玛莎?- 是我
[20:10] You’re Ruby Roundhouse. 你是露比·朗德豪斯
[20:13] And, Bethany, 还有贝瑟妮
[20:14] you’re Professor Shelly Oberon. 你是谢利·奥伯龙教授
[20:17] Only Shelly must be short for Sheldon. 只是谢利肯定是谢尔登的简称
[20:19] What are you talking about? 你在说什么啊?
[20:20] Oh, my God. 我的天
[20:21] – Oh, my God, he’s right. – And you… – 他说得对 – 而你…
[20:24] – you’re Spencer? You? – Yes. – 你是斯宾塞?你?- 是的
[20:26] Guys, I’m telling you. 各位 的确如此
[20:28] I am Spencer. I’m… 我是斯宾塞 我…
[20:30] Yep, that’s Spencer. 没错 和斯宾塞一个反应
[20:33] So that means I… 所以这就是说我…
[20:35] I’m… 我是…
[20:39] Wait, Bethany. Bethany, don’t! 等等 贝瑟妮 贝瑟妮 别
[20:41] No! 不
[20:46] I’m an overweight, middle-aged man. 我成了个中年胖大叔
[20:50] I have a tattoo. 我有纹身
[20:52] My mom always said she’d kill me if I ever got a tattoo. 我妈妈总说要是我纹了纹身 她会杀了我
[20:55] What is this? 这是什么?
[20:56] I have one too. 我也有个纹身
[21:00] Sometimes. 有时候有
[21:02] Wait a second. 等等
[21:04] Where’s my phone? 我的手机呢?
[21:09] Why am I wearing this outfit in a jungle? 我怎么这身打扮出现在丛林里?
[21:12] Tiny, little shorts and a leather halter top. 短裤加露背装
[21:14] I mean, what is this? 这是什么?
[21:15] I look like a living garden gnome. Where is my phone? 我看起来像活生生的花园地精 我的手机呢?
[21:17] – Who cares? – We are in different bodies! – 谁在乎啊?- 我们换了不同的身体
[21:21] It doesn’t seem like the most pressing concern at this moment. 这貌似不是此刻最紧迫的问题
[21:24] Really? You don’t think this would be a good moment to make a call 真的?你觉得这时候不适合打电话
[21:27] or text somebody or change your status 或发短信给某人或更新你的状态…
[21:29] to “stuck in a video game”? 变为”陷在一个见鬼的电子游戏里”?
[21:30] All I’m saying is, I don’t have my Claritin, okay? 我说的是 我也没有过敏药了 好吗?
[21:33] And I’m allergic to almost everything. 我几乎对一切东西都过敏
[21:35] Oh, no. 哦 不
[21:37] You got allergies, Spencer? 斯宾塞 你有过敏症?
[21:39] I don’t have the top two feet of my body! 我可是直接缩水了一半
[21:42] You guys, this can’t actually be happening. 大家 这不可能
[21:44] Maybe we’re all 也许我们都
[21:46] in a coma. 昏迷了
[21:47] Together? We’re all in a coma together? 一起昏迷?我们都一起昏迷了?
[21:50] It’s the only explanation. That old game machine must 这是唯一的解释 那个老版游戏机…
[21:53] have electrocuted us, and now we’re… 肯定把我们都电晕过去了 现在我们…
[21:56] – Oh, my God, Bethany! – Oh, my God, oh, my God! – 我的天啊 贝瑟妮 – 天啊 天啊 我的天啊
[21:59] Stop it! 阻止它
[22:08] Oh, my God! 我的天啊
[22:09] You better get in there and go save her. 你得下去救她
[22:11] I’m not getting in there! You get in. 我才不下去 你下去
[22:13] I’m not going anywhere. I got a backpack on. 我哪里也不去 我背着背包呢
[22:15] You don’t get in water with a backpack. Everybody knows that. 大家都知道 背着背包就不能下水
[22:27] What the…? 搞什么…
[22:28] – Bethany! – What just…? – 贝瑟妮 – 刚才是…
[22:32] Are you okay? 你还好吗?
[22:33] That was so intense. 刚才太惊心动魄了
[22:36] I, like, can’t even with this place. 我受不了这个地方了
[22:37] – What just happened to you? – I got eaten by a rhino, – 你刚才发生了什么事?- 我被一头犀牛吃了…
[22:40] and then I fell, like, a thousand feet from the sky. 然后从三百米的高空掉了下来
[22:42] Yeah, that’s what it looked like. 嗯 看起来也是这样
[22:44] That was a hippo. 那是河马
[22:45] They’re omnivorous. 它们是杂食性动物
[22:46] They’re fast as a horse over short distances, 短跑速度和马一样快…
[22:48] and they have the bite force of 8100 newtons. 咬合力可达8100千克力
[22:51] How do I know this? 我怎么知道这些?
[22:53] – You’re an expert in zoology. – What? – 你是动物学专家 – 什么?
[22:55] I’m still an old fat guy, right? 我还是个中年胖大叔 是吧?
[22:56] I’m afraid so. 恐怕是的
[22:58] Wait. 等等
[22:59] Why is everybody okay with this? I mean, she 为什么大家都对此无动于衷?
[23:01] fell out of the sky. 她从天上掉下来的
[23:03] Um, guys? 各位?
[23:08] Bethany, get up. Bethany, get up. Get up! 贝瑟妮 起来 贝瑟妮 快起来
[23:18] Go, go, go! 跑 跑 快跑
[23:20] Go, go, go! 跑 跑 快跑
[23:24] Welcome to Jumanji! 勇石博士
[23:27] Ah! Dr. Bravestone! 欢迎来到勇敢者游戏
[23:30] Don’t just stand there. 别傻站在那儿
[23:32] In you go. 快上车
[23:33] – Go, go, go. – Yeah. – 快上车 – 好
[23:47] Dr. Bravestone. 勇士博士
[23:49] Famed archaeologist and international explorer. 著名的考古学家和国际探险家
[23:51] Known across the seven continents for your courageous exploits. 众所周知 你的勇敢探险足迹遍布七大洲
[23:55] Is there a seat belt? 有安全带吗?
[23:56] I can’t tell you what an honor it is to finally meet you. 能见到你我倍感荣幸
[24:00] I’m not embarrassed to say you’re more dashing in person. 我可以毫不脸红地说 你是个很帅气的人
[24:04] thanks. 谢谢
[24:05] Who are you? 你是谁?
[24:06] Nigel Billingsly at your service, 奈杰尔·比林斯利为您效劳…
[24:08] Ruby Roundhouse, killer of men. 少男杀手露比·朗德豪斯
[24:10] Welcome to Jumanji. 欢迎来到勇敢者游戏
[24:12] I’ve been so anxious for your arrival. 我迫切期盼你们的到来
[24:15] As you know, Jumanji is in grave danger. 如你们所知 这里处于极度危险中
[24:18] We’re counting on the four of you to lift the curse. 我们期望你们四人能打破诅咒
[24:20] – Curse? – What curse? – 诅咒?- 什么诅咒?
[24:22] Excuse me. Have you seen my phone anywhere? 抱歉 你见过我的手机吗?
[24:25] Professor Sheldon Oberon. 谢尔登·奥伯龙教授
[24:28] Welcome to Jumanji. 欢迎来到勇敢者游戏
[24:29] Nigel Billingsly at your service. 奈杰尔·比林斯利为您效劳
[24:31] I’ve been so anxious for your arrival. 我迫切期盼你们的到来
[24:34] What’s with this guy? 这家伙是怎么回事?
[24:35] I think he’s an NPC. 我想他应该是个非玩家角色
[24:37] A what? English, please. 什么?请说人话
[24:38] A non-player character. He’s part of the game. 就是非玩家角色 是游戏的一部分
[24:41] So anything we ask him, 无论我们问他什么
[24:42] he only has his programmed series of responses. 他只按他的程序设置回答
[24:44] Got it. It’s all clear now. 明白了 现在一切都清楚了
[24:46] Franklin “Mouse” Finbar. 富兰克林·”老鼠”·芬巴
[24:48] Welcome to Jumanji. 欢迎来到勇敢者游戏
[24:50] It’s Moose. It’s not Mouse. 是麋鹿 不是老鼠
[24:51] No, good sir. I’m quite sure it’s Mouse. 不 先生 我相当肯定是老鼠
[24:54] – Mouse? – A nickname given for your diminutive stature – 老鼠?- 这是人们根据你的五短身材和可爱举止
[24:57] and adorable manner. 而给你取的外号
[24:59] I knew you’d be here. 我就知道你也会来
[25:00] Dr. Bravestone doesn’t go anywhere 勇士博士无论去哪儿都会带上
[25:01] without his trusty sidekick. 他可靠的副手
[25:04] Sidekick? 副手?
[25:05] Ever since Dr. Bravestone rescued you 自从勇石博士在秘鲁丛林中
[25:07] from the clutches of a warlord in the jungles of Peru, 从一个军阀手中救下你后…
[25:10] you’ve never left his side. 你就一直跟在他身边
[25:11] Right. 没错
[25:12] Can we go back to the curse thing? 我们回到诅咒这个话题上来 好吗?
[25:14] It’s all documented in the letter I sent you. 我寄给你的信里写明了一切
[25:17] Perhaps you should read it aloud. 也许你该大声读一下
[25:18] I don’t have a let… 我没有收到信…
[25:28] Right, uh… 好吧 哦
[25:30] “Dr. Bravestone, “勇石博士
[25:31] “I am writing to you regarding the desperate situation 鉴于勇敢者游戏这里 情况十分危急…
[25:34] In Jumanji. We need your help at once.” 我写信请求你的即刻援助”
[25:39] – Guys? – What’s happening? – 各位?- 怎么了?
[25:40] What the hell is going on? 这到底是怎么回事?
[25:42] It’s a cut scene. 我想这是剧情介绍
[25:43] A lot of games have them. 很多游戏都有这个
[25:44] It’s like a little movie to tell you the back-story. 就像一个向你介绍背景故事的小电影
[25:47] My name is Nigel Billingsly, 我名叫奈杰尔·比林斯利…
[25:49] Jumanji field guide. 是勇敢者游戏野外向导
[25:52] I was hired by your former partner, 你们的前任搭档 现任死敌…
[25:54] now nemesis, Professor Russel Van Pelt 罗素·凡·佩尔特教授雇用我…
[25:56] to lead a fateful expedition. 引路开展一个重大探险
[26:02] You see, 你看
[26:03] Professor Van Pelt had come in search of the fabled Jaguar Shrine, 凡·佩尔特教授 来此寻找传说中的美洲豹圣地…
[26:07] resting place of the sacred jewel of Jumanji. 圣地里有勇敢者游戏的神圣宝石
[26:10] As you know better than anyone, the jewel was his great obsession. 你们最清楚 这宝石有巨大魔力
[26:14] And after years of research, he believed 经过多年的搜索 他相信…
[26:16] that he had discovered its whereabouts. 他找到了圣地的位置
[26:18] Could it be? 这可能是圣地吗?
[26:20] Have I finally found it? 我终于找到它了吗?
[26:22] Van Pelt told me that he wanted to find the jewel 凡·佩尔特对我说 他想找到宝石…
[26:25] in order to document it in his writings. 来把它记录在他的写作里
[26:30] – It’s real! – What I did not know – 它是真的 – 我所不知的是…
[26:33] was that he intended to take the jewel for himself. 他想把这宝石据为己有
[26:45] I found it. 我找到它了
[26:48] I found it! 我找到它了
[26:54] Legend tells that the Jaguar watches over Jumanji 据传说 神圣美洲豹守护着 勇敢者游戏…
[26:57] and anyone who dares to blind him 任何胆敢取走它宝石眼睛的人
[26:59] will be consumed by a dark power. 会被黑暗力量所吞噬
[27:04] Van Pelt assumed dominion 凡·佩尔特得以统治
[27:06] over all of Jumanji’s creatures, 勇敢者游戏里的所有生物…
[27:08] possessing them, controlling them. 驱使 控制它们
[27:11] And a terrible curse befell this once-placid land. 邪恶的诅咒降临在 这片曾经平静的土地上
[27:17] I begged him to put it back, 我乞求他把宝石放回圣地
[27:20] but once he had it in his grasp, 但他一拿起宝石…
[27:21] he could never let it go. 就绝不会放手
[27:25] So I waited till they slept that night, 于是那晚等他们都入睡后…
[27:28] and I made my move. 我行动了
[27:52] Bring me that jewel! 把那颗宝石给我拿回来
[27:54] And slaughter anyone who tries to stop you. 杀死任何试图阻止你们的人
[27:59] Right, then. Here you go. 好了 给你
[28:02] With the invaluable help of your associates, 在你同伴的宝贵帮助下…
[28:05] you must use your complementary skills 你必须整合你们所有人的力量
[28:06] to return the jewel to the Jaguar’s eye 把宝石放回神圣美洲豹的眼睛里…
[28:09] and lift the curse. 打破这个诅咒
[28:11] I’m sure you’ll want to get started right away. 你们肯定希望马上开始这个冒险
[28:14] – Actually, I think… – Good luck! – 其实我觉得… – 祝你们好运
[28:15] The fate of Jumanji is in your hands. 勇敢者游戏的命运就靠你们了
[28:19] – What? Oh… – And remember: – 什么?- 还有 记住
[28:21] The goal for you, I’ll recite in verse 我要重复一下 你们的目标是
[28:23] Return the jewel and lift the curse 还回宝石 打破诅咒
[28:26] If you wish to leave the game 如果你们希望离开这个游戏
[28:28] You must save Jumanji And call out its name 你们必须拯救勇敢者游戏 大声喊出它的名字
[28:32] Good luck! The fate of Jumanji is in your hands. 祝你们好运 勇敢者游戏的命运就靠你们了
[28:35] And remember: 还有 记住
[28:36] – He’s saying the same thing over. – I’ll recite in verse – 他在重复自己说过的话 – 我要重复一下
[28:38] Return the jewel and lift the curse 还回宝石 打破诅咒
[28:41] If you wish to leave the game 如果你们希望离开这个游戏
[28:43] You must save Jumanji And call out its name 你们必须拯救勇敢者游戏 大声喊出它的名字
[28:49] It’s okay. 没关系
[28:51] You can handle this. 你能处理好这个的
[28:52] In real life, people love you. You 现实中的你人见人爱 你
[28:53] can hook up with anyone you want. 可以钓到任何你想钓的人
[28:55] Is that what you tell yourself when you’re scared? 你害怕的时候就对自己说这个?
[28:57] Can you not judge me for two seconds? 你就不能稍微消停一下 别总是针对我?
[29:00] I split up with Noah, I turned into a guy, 我跟诺亚分了手 变成了一个男人…
[29:02] and I cannot find my phone. I am allowed to be upset. 手机也找不到了 我有权利沮丧
[29:04] Dr. Bravestone, here’s a map of Jumanji. 勇石博士 这里有张勇敢者游戏的地图
[29:08] You must go to the bazaar and find the missing piece. 你们必须去集市那里 找到缺失的那一部分
[29:10] – The bazaar. – Missing piece of what? – 集市 – 什么缺失部分?
[29:13] Cheerio! 再见
[29:13] You can’t give us a ride to the statue? 你就不能送我们到雕像那儿去吗
[29:15] And remember: 还有 记住
[29:16] If you wish to leave the game 如果你们希望离开这个游戏
[29:18] You must save Jumanji And call out its name 你们必须拯救勇敢者游戏 大声喊出它的名字
[29:30] – You want to, uh, put this in there? – 能把这个放进你包里吗?
[29:33] No. 不行
[29:33] Come on, you’re the only one with a backpack, Fridge. 拜托 弗里奇 只有你有背包
[29:37] So what? We have a map. 现在怎么办?我们有张地图
[29:39] So now we’re supposed to go and find…? 现在我们该去找…
[29:40] The bazaar, I guess? 集市 对吧?
[29:42] So we return the jewel to the Jaguar statue, 我们把这颗宝石 放回美洲豹雕像那里…
[29:45] and then we go home. No problem. 然后我们就能回家了 没问题
[29:47] Why can’t we just leave, 我们为什么不能不做这些事
[29:49] stop the game, without doing all this stuff? 停止这个游戏直接离开?
[29:52] We have to finish the game. 我们必须完成这个游戏
[29:55] I think… 我想…
[29:58] I think we have to save Jumanji. 我想我们必须拯救勇敢者游戏
[30:09] Damn, that is a man right there. 天啊 真有男人味儿
[30:15] Don’t cry, don’t cry, don’t cry. 别哭 别哭 别哭
[30:18] Don’t cry. 别哭
[30:21] There are so many diseases out here. 这里有好多疾病
[30:24] It’s hot. 还很热
[30:26] Okay, this is what I’m good at. 好吧 这正是我擅长的
[30:28] Playing video games. It’s what I do. 我擅长玩电子游戏 这是我的强项
[30:30] It’s literally the main thing that I do. 我平时真的最擅长这件事
[30:32] Play a game like this, there’ll be levels. 像这样的游戏会有好几关
[30:35] In order to finish, you gotta complete all the levels. 你得通过所有关卡才能完成这个游戏
[30:37] Levels are gonna get harder as we go along. 越往后 通关难度越高
[30:39] – We complete the levels… – Do you even know where we’re going? – 我们通过所有关卡… – 你知道我们该去哪儿吗?
[30:42] – Kind of. – Kind of? – 算是吧 – 算是吧?
[30:45] Oh, that’s good, then. We’re in good hands. 好啊 那我们就没问题了
[30:47] Okay, the missing piece, I’m guessing. 好吧 我猜这个缺失的部分
[30:50] That must be what we’re looking for, 我们要找的肯定就是这个
[30:52] the missing piece of the map. 地图缺失的这个部分
[30:53] The problem is, there’s nothing here. 问题是 这地图是一张白纸
[30:58] What do you mean? It’s a map, just like he said. 你说什么啊?如他所说 这是一张地图啊
[31:01] It’s a map of Jumanji. 这是勇敢者游戏的地图
[31:04] Cartography. 制图学
[31:06] What’s that? 是什么?
[31:06] The study of maps. It was one of Professor Oberon’s skills. 研究地图的学科 这是奥伯龙教授的能力之一
[31:09] Yes. That’s right. 对 没错
[31:10] Oh, so you can’t see this, but I can? 所以你看不见地图 我却能看见?
[31:13] The characters we chose, we all have certain skills. 我们选择的人物都有自己的独特技能
[31:16] So there’s gotta be a way to access our… 肯定有评估我们…
[31:20] 擅长 弱点
[31:24] What’d you just do? 你刚刚做了什么?
[31:24] “Strengths: Fearless. “擅长 无畏
[31:27] Climbing. Speed. Boomerang. 攀爬 速度快 擅用回旋镖
[31:29] Smoldering intensity.” 深沉凝视”
[31:35] What the hell are you doing? 你搞什么呢?
[31:37] – What just happened? – Um, you just smoldered. – 刚刚是怎么回事?- 你刚刚深沉凝视了一下
[31:42] “Weakness. “弱点
[31:43] 弱点:无
[31:45] None”? 无”?
[31:46] How’d you do that? That, uh, list? 你是怎么弄出这个列表的?
[31:48] Well, I just… I think I just pressed my 哦 我刚才… 我想我刚才只是
[31:52] enormous left pec. 按了下我健壮的左胸肌
[31:54] – It’s like the boob area. Let me show you. – Get away from me. – 就是胸部这里 我指给你看 – 滚远点
[31:57] At least press it in front of us… 至少在我们面前按一下
[31:59] …so we know exactly how… 这样我们就能确切知道…
[32:01] “Strengths: Karate. T’ai chi. Aikido. Dance fighting”? “擅长 空手道 太极拳 合气道 战舞”?
[32:06] Dance fighting? Is that even a thing? 战舞?有这种东西吗?
[32:09] “Weakness: “弱点
[32:10] Venom.” 毒液”
[32:14] Seriously? 开玩笑吧?
[32:16] 擅长:制图学 考古学 古生物学
[32:16] “Paleon… “古
[32:18] …tology.” What does that even mean? 生物学”是什么鬼?
[32:19] Uh… Study of fossils, I think. 我想那是研究化石的学科吧
[32:23] – That’s kind of cool. – Says the gorgeous karate badass – 还算挺酷的 – 会空手道的酷炫美女…
[32:26] to the old fossil guy who doesn’t have any endurance. 对毫无持久力的老化石男人这么说
[32:29] 擅长:动物学 武器保管人
[32:31] 弱点:蛋糕 低速 体力差
[32:33] I hate this game. 我讨厌这个游戏
[32:34] “Weakness: “弱点
[32:36] Cake.” 蛋糕”
[32:37] Yes, cake is my weakness. 没错 蛋糕是我的弱点
[32:40] Along with speed and strength. 还有速度慢和体力差
[32:43] Strength is my weakness. 体力差也是我弱点
[32:46] Hey, can I…? Quick question. 嘿 我能否…问个问题啊
[32:48] How is strength my weakness? 体力差怎么就成了我的弱点了?
[32:50] Somebody explain that to me. 来个人跟我解释一下
[32:51] And why would I need speed? 还有为什么我会需要速度?
[32:53] Why would I need to be fast when I’m being chased 为什么被一个巨大噬人斑马或 其他鬼玩意追赶时…
[32:55] by an enormous killer zebra or some shit in this dumb-ass hat? 我必须戴着这顶蠢帽子跑快点?
[32:59] You’re also a good 你还是个优秀的
[33:01] – weapons valet. – What does that mean? – 武器保管人 – 这是什么意思?
[33:03] Well, I think it means 这个嘛 我想这代表着…
[33:05] you carry my weapons in your backpack, 你的背包里装着我的武器…
[33:06] and you give them to me when and if I need them? 等我需要武器时 你负责拿给我?
[33:11] You guys. 大伙儿
[33:13] The map, it’s 地图 它
[33:15] changing. 在变化
[33:16] What do you mean? 什么意思?
[33:17] – What’s it say? – Okay, well, – 地图上怎么说?- 好吧 哦
[33:18] there’s not a lot of information. But 上面没有很多信息 不过
[33:20] a minute ago, it didn’t say this and now it does. 一分钟前 图上没有这个 但现在有了
[33:23] It says, “The Mighty Roar.” 上面写着 “狮子吼”
[33:24] 狮子吼
[33:34] I don’t like that. 我不喜欢这个
[33:36] I’m done. 我不玩了
[33:37] What else? 还有什么?
[33:38] Okay. And right here, 还有这里
[33:39] it says “From The Deep.” 写着”来自深处”
[33:41] The hippo came from the deep. 那头河马来自深处
[33:43] – The one that… – Yes, the thing that did the thing. – 那头… – 行了 吃了我的那玩意
[33:46] That’s it. Moving on. 我们继续讨论吧
[33:47] So if “From The Deep” is the first level, 要是”来自深处”是第一关…
[33:49] then “The Mighty Roar” must be the second level. 那”狮子吼”肯定是第二关
[33:52] Which way? 第二关往哪边走?
[33:54] Okay. 好吧
[33:56] If that is that… 如果这里是这个地方…
[34:00] and that is here… 那里是这个地方…
[34:03] Right here, I think. 我想第二关就在这里
[34:18] What is this game? 这是什么鬼游戏?
[34:21] Run! 快跑
[34:25] Wait! 等等我
[34:43] Come on, legs! 快跑啊 我的双腿
[34:48] Why am I running so slow? 为什么我跑得这么慢?
[34:56] Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God! 天啊 天啊 我的天啊
[35:03] Aah! This sucks! 太差劲了
[35:06] Split up! 分头跑
[35:22] Oh, my God. 老天啊
[35:46] Come on! 快跑
[35:47] – Those guys have huge guns. – Oh, really? – 这些家伙拿着的枪真大 – 真的?
[35:49] Is that what those are, Spencer? 那些玩意是枪吗 斯宾塞?
[35:51] – Let me see your backpack. – For what? – 让我看看你的包 – 干嘛?
[35:52] Inside your backpack, you have my weapons. 你的包里有我的武器
[35:54] Get down. 趴下
[35:58] Got your weapons? 包里有你的武器?
[36:01] I can’t feel no… 我没感觉到任何…
[36:03] – What’s this? – Oh, yes. – 这是什么?- 哦 没错啊
[36:04] Boomerang, it’s one of my strengths. 回旋镖 我擅长的
[36:06] What are you gonna do with it? 你打算用它干什么?
[36:07] I don’t know. Kill them, I guess. 我不知道 我猜是用它宰了他们吧
[36:09] Kill them with that? 用这个宰了他们?
[36:10] You got a better idea? 你还有更好的主意吗?
[36:11] Oh, watch yourself. 哦 小心
[36:14] Watch this. 看我的
[36:19] – Nice work. – There! – 干得好 – 在那边
[36:21] Want me to see if I got a hacky sack 需要我看看包里有没有个沙包吗?
[36:23] for you to throw and do nothing with? 丢出去却没有任何作用那种?
[36:39] – Wait, wait. – Oh, no. – 等等 – 不
[36:47] It worked. 起作用了
[36:50] Here they come. We gotta go. 他们来了 我们得赶紧走
[36:51] I can’t outrun those guys. 我跑不过那些家伙
[36:55] We gotta go now! 我们必须马上跑
[36:56] – Get on my back. – I would rather die. – 到我背上 – 我宁可死
[36:58] – Jump on my back! – Nope. I’ll die. – 跳到我背上来 – 不 让我死好了
[37:00] Put me down! 放下我
[37:02] Spencer! Put me down! 斯宾塞 放下我
[37:17] You have got to be kidding me. 开玩笑吧
[37:20] Oh, no, no, no! 不 不 不
[37:27] – We have to jump! – Are you out of your mind? – 我们必须跳下去 – 你疯了吗?
[37:29] I would rather do anything else now but that. 我死也不跳
[37:31] Jump! 快跳
[37:33] – Martha! – Jump! – 玛莎 – 跳啊
[37:38] We gotta jump! 我们得跳下去
[37:39] We don’t know how deep that water is. 我不知道这下面水有多深
[37:40] – We gotta go! – No, no! – 我们必须跳 – 不 不行
[37:42] – You gonna jump. – No! – 你必须跳下去 – 不
[37:43] Jump! Jump! Jump! 快跳 快跳 快跳
[38:05] Oh! I think I’m having a coronary. 我要得冠心病了
[38:07] I’m having difficulty breathing. 我快呼吸不上来了
[38:09] That was the most humiliating moment of my life. 这是我这辈子最耻辱的时刻
[38:12] Don’t you do that again. 你绝不许再那么做
[38:13] I took in a lot of water. 我喝了好多水
[38:20] They got me. 他们打中我了
[38:22] Oh, no. 不
[38:25] Martha? 玛莎?
[38:31] – Wait, what just happened to her? – Is she dead? – 等等 她刚才怎么了?- 她死了?
[38:34] Did she die? 她死了吗?
[38:38] Wait a second. 等等
[38:40] What the hell is hap…? 这到底是怎么回…
[38:44] – Get off of my back! – Are you okay? – 赶紧下去 – 你没事吧?
[38:46] – I think so. – Off of me! Goodness – 我想是的 – 下去 我的老天
[38:48] gracious, get off! 赶紧下去
[38:49] – I’m getting off of you. – Anybody care if I’m okay? – 别嚷了 我马上就下去 – 就没人关心我好不好吗?
[38:52] What am I, a human landing pad? 我成什么了 肉垫吗?
[38:57] That’s what I thought. 跟我想的一样
[38:58] We each have three lives, guys. 各位 我们每人有三条命
[39:00] These little tattoos on our arms… 我们胳膊上的这些纹身…
[39:03] Jesus, would you look at the size of that thing? 老天 你看到我这肌肉有多大块了吗?
[39:05] – Spencer! – What? – 斯宾塞 – 什么?
[39:07] – You were saying? – It’s our life count. – 你刚才想说什么?- 这是我们的生命次数
[39:11] Bethany got eaten by a hippo, so now she only has two lines. 贝瑟妮被河马吃过一回 现在她只有两条命了
[39:13] He’s right. 他说得对
[39:15] Wait. What happens if we use up all our lives? 等等 要是我们次数用完了怎么办?
[39:20] Well, usually that would mean… 通常这代表着…
[39:24] …game over. 游戏结束
[39:25] What do you mean, “game over”? 你说”游戏结束”是什么意思?
[39:27] Are you saying that we can actually die in here? 你是说我们可能死在这个游戏里?
[39:30] – I mean, I don’t know for sure, but… – You’re not sure? – 我不确定 但… – 你不确定?
[39:32] You’re not sure, Mr. Video-Game-Genius? 你不确定 电子游戏天才先生
[39:34] I’ve never been stuck in one! Ok? 我并未被困在游戏里过 好吗?
[39:36] So I’m not certain, but, yes, I’m afraid 我不确定 但 是的 我担心
[39:40] we all could die. 我们可能会死在这里面
[39:43] That is my big concern right now. 这是我目前最大的担忧
[39:50] We better find the missing piece, then. 那我们最好赶紧找到缺失的部分
[39:53] Okay. 好吧
[39:57] It looks like there’s a village on the other side of this mountain. 看来这座山的另一半有个村子
[40:00] Maybe that’s the bazaar. 也许集市就在那里
[40:02] – Let’s do it. – Wait. – 我们走吧 – 等等
[40:06] I gotta take a leak first. 我得先去方便一下
[40:09] I’ve been dreading this all day, 我一整天都在害怕这个
[40:11] but so do I. 但我也需要方便一下
[40:13] Can I come with you and you show me how it’s done? 我能跟你一起去吗?你教我一下男人怎么方便?
[40:18] I may need your help. 我也许需要你的帮助
[40:20] Uh, yeah, 当然可以
[40:22] sure. Yeah, 嗯
[40:23] I’m… I’ll help you out. 我会…帮你的
[40:28] So how do we do this? 那我们怎么做?
[40:30] Uh. Easy. You just, uh… 很简单 你只需…
[40:32] You unzip, take it out, fire away. 拉开裤拉链 把它掏出来 开闸放水
[40:35] Remember to aim. 记住瞄准
[40:37] It’s very important. 这很重要
[40:41] My God, you guys, there is literally a penis 天啊 现在的我身上
[40:43] attached to my body right now. 真的长了小弟弟
[40:44] Martha, come look at my penis! 玛莎 过来看看我的小鸡鸡
[40:46] No, thanks. 不了 谢谢
[40:48] – This the first you’ve seen it? – Yes. I didn’t wanna look. – 这是你第一次见到你的这玩意?- 没错 我不想看这东西
[40:51] I looked at mine the first 20 seconds here. 刚到这里的头二十秒 我就看了我的鸟儿
[40:54] I’m happy to report that I was able to bring one thing from the outside world. 我很高兴地告诉你们 我身上的这部分没有变
[40:59] Are you…? What are you doing? 你是…你干嘛呢?
[41:00] – Are you looking? – Sorry. – 你在偷看我?- 抱歉
[41:02] – You don’t look over! – Yeah, you never look. – 不许看这边 – 没错 不许看别人
[41:04] It’s a thing. 这是规矩
[41:06] Okay, good boy. 好了 好孩子
[41:07] We’re gonna take this nice and slow, 慢慢地 好好地方便
[41:09] and nobody’s gonna get hurt. 没人会受伤的
[41:10] – Now what? – Now blast off. – 现在怎么办?- 现在开闸放水
[41:12] And aim. Don’t forget to aim. 还有要瞄准 别忘了瞄准
[41:14] What is with you and aiming? What happened? 你干嘛老强调瞄准 到底怎么啦?
[41:16] Can we not talk about this? Mr.Company? 男女都在的情况下 我们能否别谈这个?
[41:20] Oh, this is so much easier! 比我想象的容易多了
[41:23] It’s cool, right? 很酷吧?
[41:24] Yeah, because you have, like, a handle. 没错 还有个手把
[41:28] The fact that I’m not Instagramming this right now is insane. 不能拍照把这个图片分享出去 真是太可惜了
[41:34] – This looks all right. – Up ahead! – 这看起来不错 – 往上
[41:56] Bravestone. 勇石
[41:58] Him and that whole lot. 他和他那些同伴
[42:01] They got away? 他们逃跑了?
[42:04] We lost them in the jungle. 我们在丛林里追丢了他们
[42:06] I should have known. 我就该知道会这样
[42:10] H-how do you mean, sir? 这是什么意思 先生?
[42:13] I will summon every creature and every soldier 我要召唤所有生物和士兵…
[42:16] to hunt them down. 追捕他们
[42:18] Reclaim what is mine. 拿回我的东西
[42:24] Find them. 找到他们
[42:29] Be careful of the ground, guys. 大家小心脚下
[42:31] It’s uneven. I’d hate for anybody to twist an ankle. 路很难走 我不希望有人把脚扭了
[42:34] – I did that once… – Please stop talking? – 我有次野营时就把脚扭了… – 你能安静会儿吗?
[42:36] – Okay, sure. No problem. – Please! – 好 没问题 – 拜托
[42:38] – Can I borrow your jacket? – Yeah, sure. – 我能借下你的上衣吗?- 好啊
[42:40] – Thanks. – What are you doing? – 谢谢 – 你在干嘛?
[42:42] I feel like I’m wearing a bikini at school. 我感觉像是在学校里穿比基尼
[42:44] I did that once. They sent me to the office. 我有次这么做过 然后就去了校长室
[42:47] Of course. 当然
[42:48] Noah likes it when I show some skin. 诺亚喜欢我穿得裸露点
[42:50] It’s like the key to our relationship. 我感觉这就是我们感情的关键
[42:53] Judgy much? 挑剔够了吗
[42:55] Seriously, I can’t even open my mouth around you. 老实说 在你身边我都不能张嘴说话了
[42:57] You don’t even know me, but you, like, 你甚至不了解我
[42:59] decided you hate me. 但你已经决定让自己讨厌我
[43:01] Oh, wait a minute. I don’t hate you. 等等 我不讨厌你
[43:05] – You don’t? – No. – 是吗?- 是的
[43:07] Look, 听着
[43:08] I just think you live in, like, the “hot popular girl” bubble. 我只是觉得你活在那种 “性感校花”的泡沫生活里
[43:11] Where everybody either treats you like a princess or like an object. 大家要不把你当公主 要不把你当花瓶
[43:15] Maybe it makes you a little… 也许这让你有点沉浸在
[43:17] self-absorbed or something? 自己的世界里?
[43:23] That’s fair. 还算有道理
[43:25] But do you think maybe the reason why you’re so 但你有未想过自己…
[43:27] judgy is because you’re, like, afraid that 这么爱批判的原因是 你害怕
[43:29] people aren’t gonna like you, 别人不喜欢你…
[43:31] so you decide not to like them first? 所以你决定先不喜欢别人?
[43:33] No. 不是
[43:36] Maybe. 也许
[43:37] Maybe. 也许吧
[43:40] Okay, then. 好吧
[43:42] I’m just saying, you’re a babe. Own it. 我只是说说而已 你性感得很 自信点
[43:47] Thanks. 谢谢
[43:49] I guess. 好吧
[43:58] So sick of this game. 我受够了这个鬼游戏
[43:59] Just stay out of my way, Spencer. 闪开 斯宾塞
[44:01] What are you mad at me for? – 你干嘛对我发火?-
[44:02] Why? My man, Are you seriously asking me that? 我干嘛发火?你是认真在问我原因?
[44:04] You got me kicked off the team. 你害我被踢出校队
[44:06] Then you got me stuck in whatever… 然后害我困在了这个…
[44:08] Whatever this is. 管它这是什么鬼玩意
[44:09] And you wonder why we not friends no more. 你还问我我们为什么绝交
[44:12] Oh. This is why we’re not friends anymore? 这就是我们绝交的原因?
[44:13] You didn’t wanna get stuck in Jumanji? I don’t think so. 你不想困在勇敢者游戏里?我不这么认为
[44:16] We’re not friends because I’m not cool enough 我们绝交是因为我不够酷
[44:18] to hang out with you, 不配跟你一起玩儿…
[44:19] so you pretended not to even know me anymore, 所以你假装不再认识我…
[44:22] until you needed me to do your homework 直到你需要我帮你做作业
[44:23] because you couldn’t do it yourself. 因为你自己做不了
[44:25] No wonder you don’t know anything about westward expansion. 怪不得你不了解西进运动
[44:28] Okay, you see that? 好吧 瞧见没?
[44:29] You know what? 你知道吗?
[44:30] I’m not stupid, Spencer. 我不蠢 斯宾塞
[44:32] I asked you to do me one simple favor. 我请求你帮我这么一个小忙
[44:34] Do my homework, so I don’t get kicked off the team, 帮我做个作业 这样我就不会被踢出校队
[44:36] and you messed that up. 但你把这事搞砸了
[44:38] Now I can’t do the one thing that I’m good at, 现在我不能做自己真正擅长的事
[44:40] and it’s all your fault. 而这一切都是你的错
[44:43] I should kick the shit out you right now. 我真该痛扁你一顿
[44:53] I’d like to see you try. 你有胆就试试啊
[44:54] What did you say? 你刚说什么?
[44:58] Oh, okay. 哦 好啊
[45:00] I see what’s going on here. 我懂了
[45:02] – Guys. – You think because you… – 你们俩别吵了 – 你觉得自己
[45:04] You, what, 6’4 “, 6’5”, 身高上了一米九
[45:06] 270 pounds of pure muscle, I’m supposed to be afraid of you? 多了120公斤肌肉 我就该怕你了?
[45:08] Is that what you think? 你是这么想的吗?
[45:11] Maybe. 也许吧
[45:17] Let me tell you something. 告诉你吧
[45:19] You’re still the same annoying kid 你还是我自七年级起就一直
[45:20] I’ve been trying to shake since seventh grade. 想摆脱的那个烦人小子
[45:24] Aingt nothing changed. 一切都没变
[45:26] Don’t let this new body get your butt whupped. 别太得意了
[45:35] Dumb-ass. 蠢货
[45:42] – No! – Spencer! – 不 – 斯宾塞
[45:44] Spencer! 斯宾塞
[45:46] You killed him! 你杀了他
[45:47] – Fridge, you lunatic! – Chill out. – 弗里奇 你个疯子 – 冷静点
[45:49] He’ll be back. 他还会回来的
[46:08] Don’t call me a dumb-ass. 别叫我蠢货
[46:11] Don’t push me. 别推我
[46:13] Or what, Spencer? 要不呢 斯宾塞?
[46:14] Or I’ll push you back. 不然我也会推你
[46:29] Did you just smack me? 你刚才煽了我?
[46:32] You gonna smack me? 你想煽我?
[46:33] – Fridge, no. – Yeah, yeah. – 弗里奇 不 – 好啊 你有种
[46:37] Huh? You wanna smack…? 好啊 你想煽我…
[46:39] Oh, no, no, no! 不 不 不
[46:42] Enough. 够了
[46:44] We can’t waste lives. 我们不能浪费生命次数
[46:47] We need each other. 我们需要彼此
[46:49] Like it or not, 无论你是否愿意
[46:51] we have to do this together. 我们必须一起完成游戏
[46:57] Could you say that one more time, please? 这句话你能再说一遍吗?
[46:59] – We have to do this together? – But with the smolder. – 我们必须一起完成游戏 – 深沉凝视着说
[47:01] Do you have control of that, or does that happen naturally? 你能刻意控制这个 还是自然而然说出来的?
[47:05] It just happens naturally. 自然而然说出来的
[47:37] What are we supposed to be doing? 我们该怎么做?
[47:38] Looking for the missing piece map. 寻找地图缺失的部分
[47:40] So we just start asking for it? 要找人问问吗?
[47:41] No, I think we look around, scope the place out, 不 我想我们该四处找找 搜索整个地方
[47:44] but most importantly, guys, 但最重要的是… 大家
[47:46] be discreet. 一定要谨慎
[47:48] Rations! Get your rations! 卖饼啦 来买个饼吧
[47:51] Does anyone have any money? I’m literally starving. 你们身上带钱了吗?我快饿死了
[47:54] Rations! Get your rations! 卖饼啦 来买个饼吧
[47:57] Rations! 新鲜的面饼
[48:00] Guys, I think the game is trying to tell us 大伙儿 我觉得这是游戏想告诉我们
[48:02] to keep our health up. 要保持体力
[48:04] – We need to eat. – Okay, stop doing that. – 我们必须吃饭 – 好吧 别装样了
[48:07] Oh, my God, this is so good. I haven’t had bread since I was, like, 9. 真好吃 我九岁后就再没吃过 这么好吃的面包
[48:10] Are you serious? 你说真的?
[48:11] How do you think I got these abs? 你以为我的马甲线是怎么来的?
[48:13] Let me try some of that. 我来尝尝
[48:19] Wait, what…? 等等 这…
[48:21] What is this? 这是什么?
[48:21] That’s my famous pound cake. 这是我家喻户晓的磅蛋糕
[48:24] Cake? 蛋糕?
[48:26] Bethany, you said this was bread. 贝瑟妮 你说这是面包
[48:28] It’s been so long, 我好久没吃这些东西了
[48:29] – I forgot what it tastes like. – How do you forget what…? – 都忘了蛋糕是什么味道了 – 你怎么能忘记…
[48:32] What’s hap… Something happening to me? 我有什么变化吗?
[48:34] – No. – Am I… Am I shaking? – 没有 – 我在发抖吗?
[48:35] – Huh-uh. – Am I breaking out? – 呃 – 我出疹子了吗?
[48:37] No. 没有
[48:39] Am I still black? 我的肤色还是黑色吧?
[48:40] Yes. 嗯
[48:41] Okay. 好
[48:43] Okay, right? 这就好 不是吗?
[48:45] We’re fine. Everything is fine. 我们没事 一切都没事
[48:47] Yeah, no, no, no, it’s okay. 嗯 没事 一切都很正常
[48:48] It probably just meant that I love cake. 那大概意味着我爱吃蛋糕
[48:50] That I couldn’t resist it. Yeah. 爱到无法抵抗它的魅力
[48:52] Hey, it’s all good… 嘿 一切都很好…
[49:08] God! 天啊
[49:12] What the hell? 搞什么鬼?
[49:15] Like I said, important to be discreet. 正如我所说 要保持谨慎
[49:17] – Hey, you also said eat. – Rations! – 嘿 你还说要吃饭呢 – 卖饼啦
[49:19] – Get your… – You better shut your ass up! – 买个… – 你给我闭嘴
[49:23] Dr. Bravestone. Thank goodness you’re here. 勇石博士 谢天谢地你来了
[49:25] Jumanji needs you. 勇敢者游戏需要你
[49:28] Uh. Thanks. 谢谢
[49:29] Good to be here. 能来这里真好
[49:31] Ask about the missing piece. 问他那个缺失部分的事
[49:32] Oh, right. Hi. I’m Bethany. 没错 嗨 我是贝瑟妮
[49:34] I mean… Professor Shelly, 我是指… 谢利教授什么的
[49:37] something.I’m a map doctor, 我是地图博士…
[49:39] and I have this map that, 我有一张
[49:40] like, has a missing piece. 缺了一角的地图
[49:43] Dr. Bravestone. Thank goodness you’re here. 勇石博士 谢天谢地你来了
[49:45] Jumanji needs you. 勇敢者游戏需要你
[49:46] Rude. 好没礼貌
[49:48] We need to find the missing piece. 我们需要找到缺失的部分
[50:24] What you need is in the basket 你需要的东西在篮子里
[50:27] One false move, you’re in a casket 走错一步你就没命了
[50:30] Trust one another, and never blink 相信彼此 千万别眨眼
[50:34] The missing piece is not what you think 缺失的部分不是你想的那样
[50:38] Oy vey. 老天啊
[50:40] Good luck, mighty hero. 祝你好运 伟大的英雄
[50:41] – Jumanji needs you. – Jumanji needs him. We know. – 勇敢者游戏需要你 – 勇敢者游戏需要他 我们都知道
[50:44] You said it several times. 你说过好几次了
[50:51] So thinking there’s a, 我觉得这里面…
[50:56] A snake in there or something? 有蛇之类的吧?
[50:58] Yep. 没错
[51:00] Sounds like a Bravestone thing to me. 听起来是勇石的任务
[51:01] Why would this be a Bravestone thing? 为什么这就是勇石的任务?
[51:03] – Because You’re the hero. – You heard what he said. – 你是伟大的英雄 – 你听到他刚才说的话了
[51:05] “Jumanji needs you.” Now, get. “勇敢者游戏需要你” 赶紧上吧
[51:22] I don’t wanna do this! 我不想做这种事
[51:24] Just go. 快上
[51:47] Black mamba! 黑曼巴
[51:49] That’s a black mamba. 这是条黑曼巴
[51:51] A quarter milligram of its venom is enough to kill an adult. 四分之一毫克的毒液 足以毒死一个成年人
[51:53] You’ll feel a tingling in your mouth and extremities, 伤者会感到口中有刺痛感 四肢发痛
[51:55] followed by a fever, foaming at the mouth, and ataxia, 然后高热不退 口吐白沫 然后神经失调
[51:57] which means loss of muscle control. 也就是肌肉失去控制
[51:59] How do I know that? 我怎么会知道这个?
[52:00] What do we do? 我们该怎么办?
[52:01] – See anything else in there? – I didn’t have time. – 你看到里面有别的东西吗?- 我没时间仔细看
[52:03] – Oh, my God. – Okay. – 我的天啊 – 好吧
[52:05] “Trust one another and never blink.” Never blink. “相信彼此 千万别眨眼” 千万别眨眼
[52:08] You guys, 大伙儿
[52:09] I think it’s a staring contest. 我觉得这是瞪眼比赛
[52:11] – What? – What are you talking about? – 什么?- 你说什么?
[52:12] – Think about it. “Never blink”? – Guys, I think she’s right. – 想想吧 “千万别眨眼”?- 我想她说得对
[52:15] At camp, they used to tell us if you see a rattlesnake, don’t move. 野营时 他们曾告诉我们 要是看到响尾蛇 千万别动
[52:18] I think someone has to make direct eye contact 有个人得跟蛇直接眼瞪眼…
[52:21] and not blink. 千万不能眨眼
[52:21] And then Spencer will reach in and grab whatever else is in there. 然后斯宾塞把手伸进去 把里面的东西拿出来
[52:25] What? Why me again? 干嘛 为什么又是我?
[52:26] – Because you’re Bravestone. – Okay, fine. – 因为你是勇石 – 好吧
[52:28] Who’s good at staring and not blinking? 谁擅长瞪眼不眨眼游戏?
[52:34] I’m amazing at it. 我可是厉害得很
[52:36] Then this is your moment. 那你就上吧
[52:40] Come on, Bethany. 上吧 贝瑟妮
[52:47] Okay. 好吧
[52:51] Just say when. 准备好告诉我
[52:56] Now. 就现在
[53:07] What do we do? 接下来该怎么办?
[53:12] – You gotta defang it. – I gotta what? – 你得把它的毒牙拔掉 – 我得干嘛?
[53:16] You gotta pull his mouth back from the blind spot to disorient it. 得遮住它的眼睛 把它的嘴巴拉开来迷惑它
[53:19] But be very careful of the venom gland 但要非常小心毒腺…
[53:21] and the exposed secondary venom duct. 和露在外面的次级导管
[53:24] Then you gotta snap its teeth… 然后猛地把它的毒牙…
[53:28] …out of its head. 扯下来
[53:34] I guess it wasn’t a staring contest. 我想这不是瞪眼比赛
[53:37] “Trust each other and never blink.” “相信彼此 千万别眨眼”
[53:40] You trusted me. 你们信任我
[53:42] You trusted me, and I defanged the snake. 你们信任我 我拔了那条蛇的毒牙
[53:44] I did it. I did that. 我成功了 我成功了
[53:46] Yeah. Yeah, you did it. 是啊 没错 你成功了
[53:49] Thank you. 谢谢
[53:50] Oh, yeah. 不客气
[53:51] Sure. 应该的
[54:03] You guys? 大伙儿
[54:04] This does not look like a piece of a map. 这看起来不像是地图的一部分
[54:07] The missing piece is an elephant? 缺失的部分是一头大象?
[54:11] Oh, wait, there’s something written on the wrapping paper. 等等 包着大象的那张纸上 写着一些话
[54:13] “When you see me, “看到我时
[54:14] 看到我时,开始攀爬
[54:16] begin the climb.” 开始攀爬
[54:17] “Begin the climb”? “开始攀爬”?
[54:19] When you see an elephant? 看到大象的时候?
[54:23] I defanged a snake. 我拔了一条蛇的毒牙
[54:27] So keep your eyes peeled for an elephant, I guess? 我猜现在我们该找大象了?
[54:30] That’s, like, the next level of the game? 这是游戏的下个关卡?
[54:38] Hey! 嘿
[54:39] Run! 快跑
[54:45] Oh, God. 哦 天啊
[54:47] Watch out! 小心
[54:52] Jump! 跳
[54:53] – Jump. – Go, go, go! – 跳 – 快 快跑
[54:55] Hey! 嘿
[55:03] I have to warn you, 警告你
[55:05] I think I’m a very strong puncher. 我下手很重的
[55:08] Parry. 格挡
[55:10] Parry. Parry. Evade. Block. 格挡 格挡 躲避 挡住
[55:13] Uppercut. 上勾拳
[55:20] Duck! Head smash! 下躲 摁头杀
[55:24] Kerpow! 抱摔
[55:28] Duck! Block! 下躲 挡住
[55:30] Ka-blam! 咔砰
[55:33] Evade! Punch! 躲避 直拳
[55:35] Wall toss! 撞墙吧
[55:38] That is insane. 太厉害了
[55:48] Let’s do this. 上吧
[55:51] Do what? 上哪儿?
[55:53] Put… Put it in my backpack. 把这个…放进我的背包里
[55:57] Dodge! Head slam! 快速躲闪 摁头杀
[55:59] Throw through ceiling! 扔出屋顶
[56:26] Hello, doctor. 你好 博士
[56:28] Been a long time. 好久不见啊
[56:34] I believe you have something that belongs to me. 我相信你手里有属于我的东西
[56:38] We just wanna go home. 我们只想回家
[56:45] Come on! Come with me! Hurry! 过来 跟我来 快点
[56:47] Get him! 抓住他
[56:56] Come on. 快跟上
[57:01] Down here. Come on. Quick! 下去 快点 快
[57:22] Okay. 好吧
[57:23] I need you to follow me and do exactly as I say. 跟紧我 完全按我说的做
[57:26] Let’s move. 走吧
[57:29] Oh, my God, 天啊
[57:30] you guys, I am so stoked you are here. 你们终于来了 我太高兴了
[57:32] – You have no idea. – You are? – 你们根本想象不出我有多高兴 – 是吗?
[57:33] So stoked. 千真万确
[57:34] I mean, I saw you guys in the bazaar, 我说 我在集市上看到了你们
[57:36] and I thought to myself, “No way.” 当时我心想 “不可能吧”
[57:38] Then I was like, yeah, that’s… 然后我又想 这简直太…
[57:40] Backs against the wall! 后退紧贴墙壁
[57:43] Oh, my goodness! 我的老天爷
[57:47] Let’s keep moving. 继续前进
[57:50] – Watch your step in here. – Um, who are you? – 小心脚下 – 你是谁?
[57:52] And who do you think we are? 是啊 还有你认为我们是谁?
[57:53] Right. Sorry, okay, my bad. 啊 抱歉 是我不好
[57:56] Um. Let me back up a little bit here. 我先稍微说明一下情况
[57:58] Wait, are you the pilot? “Seaplane” somebody? 等等 你是那个飞行员?那个叫”水上飞机”什么的?
[58:00] – Yeah, that’s me. – Wait a minute. Wait. – 是啊 就是我 – 等一下 等等
[58:02] You’re the other character that was taken. 你是另一个被卷进游戏里的人物
[58:04] So you’re in the game too? 你也在游戏里?
[58:06] – Stay off the white bricks… – What? – 躲开白色的砖 别动 – 什么?
[58:07] And freeze. 都别动
[58:16] So gnarly. 太险了
[58:18] This game sucks. 什么烂游戏
[58:30] All right. Get this plank. 好了 用这块木板吧
[58:37] Follow me. 跟上
[58:40] Careful. It’s a horrible way to die. 小心 这么死掉的话太惨了
[58:42] Oh, God. 天啊
[58:46] There you go. All right. 我接住你了 好了
[58:54] Come on. 快点
[58:58] I got it, I got it. I just defanged a snake. 我能行 我刚拔了一条蛇的毒牙
[59:00] Give me a little respect. 放尊重点
[59:07] Okay. 好吧
[59:18] – Hi there. – Hi. – 你好 – 嗨
[59:27] Come on. 快跟上
[59:41] Anyway, 不管怎么
[59:42] I’m Alex. 我是亚力克斯
[59:44] Spencer Gilpin. 我是斯宾塞·吉尔平
[59:46] Martha, Fridge and Bethany. 他们是玛莎 弗里奇和贝瑟妮
[59:49] Bethany? 贝瑟妮?
[59:51] You’re a girl? 你是女孩子?
[59:52] Woman. 是女人
[59:54] In real life, you’d probably wanna hit that. 是现实世界中你想搞一下的那种女人
[1:00:03] They got away. Looks like they had help. 他们逃走了 看来有人帮了他们
[1:00:07] Seaplane. 水上飞机
[1:00:09] He must’ve crawled out of his hole. 他肯定从他的老鼠洞里爬出来了
[1:00:12] I’m sorry, boss. 抱歉 头儿
[1:00:14] It won’t happen again. 我不会再让他们逃走了
[1:00:19] I know it won’t. 我知道你不会
[1:00:36] What are you making? 你在做什么?
[1:00:37] Margaritas. It’s actually one of my strengths. 玛格丽塔酒 这其实是我的擅长之一
[1:00:39] That and piloting, 这个和开飞机
[1:00:41] although I did get shot down 尽管我被一群…
[1:00:42] by a couple orangutans in fighter jets, 开战斗机的红毛猩猩击落过
[1:00:44] so 所以
[1:00:45] maybe not that great at it. 也许我不是很擅长开飞机
[1:00:47] Anyway, cheers. 总之 来杯酒庆祝一下吧
[1:00:51] – Oh. Thanks. – Sure. – 谢谢 – 不客气
[1:00:54] I’ve never had alcohol before. 我以前从没喝过酒
[1:00:56] Me either. 我也是
[1:00:57] Know what? 知道吗?
[1:00:57] – What the hell? – Lehayim. – 管他的 – 干杯
[1:01:06] – And I’m done with that. – It’s good. – 我喝这点就行了 – 挺好喝的
[1:01:10] Can I get one more of those? 我能再来一杯吗?
[1:01:11] – Yeah. – Alex? – 亚力克斯?- 嗯
[1:01:12] What’s up with all these candles? 这些蜡烛是干什么用的?
[1:01:13] Citronella. One of my weaknesses is mosquitoes, which 这些是香茅油蜡烛 我的一个弱点 就是蚊子
[1:01:17] is kind of a bummer when you live alone in an open hut 这个弱点挺恼人的 要是你独自住在丛林里的
[1:01:19] in the jungle. 开阔棚屋里
[1:01:22] He’s single. 他是单身呢
[1:01:24] Who’s this? 这是谁?
[1:01:25] 艾伦·帕里什来此一游
[1:01:25] Who’s Alan Parrish? 艾伦·帕里什是谁?
[1:01:28] He’s the guy who built this place. 这个棚屋的建造者
[1:01:30] Wait, other people have been stuck here too? 等等 以前也有人陷在这个游戏里过?
[1:01:32] Yeah. This is Alan Parrish’s house. I’m just living in it. 是啊 这是艾伦·帕里什的屋子 我现在只是住在这里
[1:01:35] So, Alex, tell me, 亚力克斯 告诉我…
[1:01:37] how long have you been in the game? 你进入这个游戏多久了?
[1:01:40] Oh, it’s tough to say. 很难说
[1:01:41] Time is kind of funny here. 这里的时间很有趣
[1:01:43] But 但
[1:01:44] a few months, at least. 至少几个月了吧
[1:01:45] – A few months? – What? – 几个月?- 什么?
[1:01:46] Yeah, I can’t seem to make it past the transportation shed. 嗯 停车棚那里我总是过不去
[1:01:49] Transportation shed? What’s that? 停车棚?那是什么?
[1:01:51] It’s the next level. 下一个关卡
[1:01:53] First time, my hot-air balloon wouldn’t even take off. 第一次 我的热气球甚至没飞起来
[1:01:56] And then there was the whole plane thing I mentioned. 然后就是我刚提到的那个飞机事件
[1:02:00] And 后来
[1:02:01] once I got down to my last life, 我只剩一条命的时候…
[1:02:04] I realized I was screwed. 我发现自己完蛋了
[1:02:06] And that I was never gonna get out of here by myself. 单靠自己我永远也离不开这里
[1:02:09] Half the stuff that came at me, I had zero way to deal with. 通关难度就算降低一半 我也应付不了
[1:02:11] You can’t kill a black mamba with a margarita. 你不能用玛格丽塔酒杀死一条黑曼巴
[1:02:14] You sure can’t. 当然不能
[1:02:15] You need a zoologist for that. 你需要一名动物学家来帮你
[1:02:19] Alex, 亚力克斯
[1:02:20] we can help each other. 我们可以互相帮助
[1:02:22] You’ve been here a long time, you know the game, 你在这儿待了很久 了解这个游戏…
[1:02:24] and between us, 而我们
[1:02:25] – we have a lot of strengths. – Yeah. – 有很多擅长 – 是啊
[1:02:27] We’re actually pretty good together. 我们会合作融洽的
[1:02:30] I don’t know, bro. 我不知道 兄弟
[1:02:32] Okay, I mess up one more time, I’m toast. 再死一次我就玩完了
[1:02:36] Totally freaks me out even thinking about going back to the transportation shed. 光是想想要回到停车棚那里 我就要吓死了
[1:02:41] I don’t wanna die in Jumanji. 我不想死在勇敢者游戏里
[1:02:43] We just gotta stick together. 我们必须团结一致
[1:02:45] If we do that, we can win. I know we can. 这样我们会能赢 我知道我们能
[1:02:50] Oh, my God. 天啊
[1:02:51] You’re our missing piece. 你就是我们缺失的那部分
[1:02:53] You were the thing we needed to find. 我们必须找到的就是你
[1:02:55] So the clue was to, what, 线索是…
[1:02:57] go to the bazaar to find the missing piece? 前往集市 找到缺失的部分?
[1:02:59] It wasn’t the elephant. 缺失的不是大象
[1:03:03] It was me. 是我
[1:03:04] Yeah. 没错
[1:03:08] Dudes, 兄弟们
[1:03:10] – let’s do this. – Yeah. Yeah. – 我们一起大干一场吧 – 好耶 耶
[1:03:13] – Let’s do this. – Let’s do this. – 大干一场 – 对 大干一场
[1:03:15] Hey, Spencer, you gonna drink that margarita? 嘿 斯宾塞 你喝玛格丽塔酒吗?
[1:03:17] I… You’re done. 我…你别喝了
[1:03:18] This is one good margarita. 这个玛格丽塔酒真好喝
[1:03:28] There it is. The transportation shed. 那个就是停车棚
[1:03:31] There’s all sorts of vehicles inside. 里面有各种交通工具
[1:03:33] We gotta get one, get across the canyon, 我们得找个交通工具 穿过那条峡谷…
[1:03:36] and get to the Jaguar statue. 到达美洲豹雕像那里
[1:03:39] Okay, I see the transportation shed, 嗯 我看到停车棚了
[1:03:41] I see the canyon, but I still can’t see the statue, 我看到了峡谷 但我还是没看到雕像…
[1:03:43] which is weird because it’s the most important thing 真奇怪 雕像是勇敢者游戏里 最重要的东西
[1:03:45] in Jumanji and it’s huge. 而且它还那么大
[1:03:46] That’s what she said. 她也是这么说的
[1:03:50] You drunk, Fridge? 你喝醉了 弗里奇?
[1:03:52] What are you talking about? I aingt drunk. 你说啥呢?我没醉
[1:03:54] – He is drunk. – I had three little margaritas. – 他喝醉了 – 我就喝了三小杯玛格丽塔酒
[1:03:57] – You’re about half your usual size. – Whatever, – 你现在的体型只有你以前的一半 – 随便啦
[1:03:59] whatever. 管他呢
[1:04:00] Alex, what do we do? How do we get past these guards? 亚力克斯 我们该怎么办?我们要如何通过门卫?
[1:04:03] – Last time, I waited till they left. – How long did that take? – 上一次 我一直等到他们离开 – 那需要多久?
[1:04:06] Three weeks? 三周?
[1:04:07] Oh, we gonna die. 我们会死的
[1:04:09] Okay. Plan B. 好吧 执行B计划
[1:04:10] Maybe there’s another door somewhere. 也许别处还有一个门
[1:04:12] But we gotta distract those guys first. 但我们得先分散那些家伙的注意力
[1:04:15] I’ve got it. 交给我吧
[1:04:16] Distracting guys is, like, the main thing I do. 我最经常做的就是分散男人的注意力
[1:04:19] He plays video games, I distract guys. 他玩电子游戏 我分散男人的注意力
[1:04:21] Bethany, 贝瑟妮
[1:04:22] I hate to break it to you right now, 我不想打破你的美好计划…
[1:04:23] but you don’t exactly have the, um, the tool kit. 但你现在没那个… 硬件
[1:04:27] Not me. 不是我
[1:04:31] What? 什么?
[1:04:32] – You have to go down there and flirt with those guys… – No. – 你得下去跟那俩人调情 – 不行
[1:04:34] – …and hold their attention while we sneak in. – No! – 我们溜进去的时候吸引他们的注意力 – 不行
[1:04:36] I can’t just go over there and 我不能下去跟一些
[1:04:38] flirt with some weird soldiers I don’t know. 我不认识的 古怪士兵调情
[1:04:40] I know, but right now we don’t have a better idea. 现在我们也没更好的主意了
[1:04:42] You don’t understand. I actually can’t do it. 你不明白 我真的做不到
[1:04:47] I can’t talk to guys. 我不能跟男人说话
[1:04:49] I’m terrible at it. 我很不擅长这个
[1:04:51] I can give you some pointers. 我可以给你一些指导
[1:04:54] No, I’m sorry. We have to come up with another plan. I’m not… 不 抱歉 我们得另想个计划 我不…
[1:04:57] No. Heh. Not doing that. 不行 我才不干
[1:05:01] Martha, you just have to distract them long enough 你只需吸引他们一段时间的注意力
[1:05:03] for us to get into the shed. 让我们能够进入那个停车棚
[1:05:04] I really don’t think I can, I’m not… 我觉得我办不到 我不…
[1:05:07] Like, I’m not actually some badass girl. 我不是那种炫酷女孩
[1:05:10] What are you talking about? You’re a total badass. 你说什么啊?你绝对炫酷
[1:05:16] You could do anything. 你无所不能
[1:05:25] That’s beautiful, Spencer. 谢谢夸奖 斯宾塞
[1:05:27] Why don’t I set you up with a nice candlelight dinner? 要不我干脆给你们 安排个烛光晚餐好了?
[1:05:30] Or do you guys wanna get the hell out of here? 你俩还想不想离开这个游戏了?
[1:05:32] All right. 好吧
[1:05:34] Show me how it’s done. 教我怎么做
[1:05:36] Class is in session. 开始上课
[1:05:38] – Come on, girl. – Okay. – 跟我来 美女 – 好
[1:05:39] Watch and learn. 睁大眼睛好好学
[1:05:41] Hey, what did you mean by that candlelight-dinner thing? 嘿 你说烛光晚餐是什么意思?
[1:05:44] What are you talking about? 你说啥呢?
[1:05:45] You said it, me and Martha, candlelight dinner. 你刚才说的 给我和玛莎 安排烛光晚餐
[1:05:47] What does that even mean? 这是什么意思?
[1:05:49] The girl is into you, Spencer. 那个妹子喜欢你 斯宾塞
[1:05:51] What? 什么?
[1:06:02] Okay, in flirting situations, the key 好吧 跟人调情的时候 关键是让
[1:06:04] is making them check you out without letting them know 他们打量你…但又不能让他们知道
[1:06:07] that you know that they’re checking you out. 你知道他们在打量你
[1:06:08] You’re like, “Whatever… when I do me.” 感觉要像”随便啦 我在做我自己”
[1:06:09] And, when they try to talk to you, 要是他们想跟你搭话…
[1:06:11] you can play it one of three ways: 你可以选择三种应对模式
[1:06:12] dumb, super into it, 傻女模式 坠入爱河模式
[1:06:15] or nasty. 或欲女模式
[1:06:16] Which way you play it depends on what guy you deal with. 根据你面对的男人类型 来选择用哪种模式
[1:06:18] This is like my dream and my nightmare all at one time. 这就像我的梦想和噩梦一起来了
[1:06:20] I’m not gonna take that personally. 我就不把这当做个人攻击了
[1:06:22] Now, hair is everything. 头发就是一切
[1:06:24] Touch it. 摸头发
[1:06:25] Move it. 往后缕
[1:06:26] Play with it. 拨乱点
[1:06:28] Move it around a lot. Hypnotize them with it. 疯狂拨动你的头发 用它催眠他们
[1:06:31] Give me a flip like that. 像这样甩一下你的头发
[1:06:32] Okay, now angle your eyes down. 好的 现在把眼睛往下斜
[1:06:34] Now, head down. 低头
[1:06:35] Tilt up. Eyes big. 挑眉 眼睛睁大点
[1:06:38] Now sparkle. 现在双眼放电
[1:06:39] – Sparkle? – Like an anime character. – 放电?- 就像动画人物那样
[1:06:41] Now sparkle. 双眼放电
[1:06:49] Needs work. 还需要努力一下
[1:06:57] Do you really think she likes me? 你真觉得她喜欢我?
[1:06:58] Why are we still talking about this? 我们为什么还在讨论这话题?
[1:07:00] I mean, what if she tries to kiss me? 要是她想亲我怎么办?
[1:07:02] Then you just kiss her back, man. 那你就也亲她 哥们
[1:07:05] What if she tries to kiss me, like… 要是她想亲我…
[1:07:06] Like, without warning? 突然亲过来那种?
[1:07:09] What are you talking about? Haven’t you ever kissed anyone? 你在说什么啊 你没亲过人吗?
[1:07:11] Don’t… You gonna tell the whole jungle? 别… 你要告诉整个丛林吗?
[1:07:13] Guys, I found a side door. Over here. 嘿 我发现了一个侧门 就在那里
[1:07:16] – Guess what I found. – No, no, don’t tell him. – 猜猜我发现了什么 – 不 别告诉他
[1:07:18] Okay, let’s talk about your walk. 好吧 我们来谈谈你该怎么走路
[1:07:19] Take your time. 慢慢来
[1:07:21] Make a meal of it. Like a gorgeous gazelle. 走得让人垂涎欲滴 就像一头美丽的瞪羚一样
[1:07:24] Or a horse. High-step it. One foot in front of the other. 或者一匹马 抬高腿 走猫步
[1:07:27] And bring it. Boom, boom… 走给我看看
[1:07:29] That’s not it. 不是这样
[1:07:31] Yikes. 呀
[1:07:32] Anything you can do to draw attention to the lips. 想办法让他们注意你的嘴唇
[1:07:34] A little nibble like this. 像这样一点点轻咬嘴唇
[1:07:36] A nibble goes a long way, girlfriend. 慢慢地轻咬 闺蜜
[1:07:39] Good. That’s better. 很好 这样好多了
[1:07:41] Now smile. You look terrified. 现在 微笑 你看起来好可怕
[1:07:43] Oh, God, you’re so funny. 我的天啊 你真有趣
[1:07:44] – You’re so funny. – Oh, God, you’re so funny. – 你真有趣 – 我的天啊 你真有趣
[1:07:47] Oh, my God, you’re so funny. 我的天啊 你真有趣
[1:07:49] – I think I’m getting it. – You are getting it. Go, girl. – 我想我有点抓住感觉了 – 你的确抓住感觉了 加油 妹子
[1:07:51] Now, keep your lips slightly parted, like… 双唇稍微分开一点 不用很明显
[1:07:53] Yeah, not-not gross, just relaxed. 就是那种很放松地分开
[1:07:55] Touch your tongue to the roof of your mouth. 舌头抵住口腔上壁
[1:07:57] Like this. 像这样?
[1:07:58] Like this? 像这样
[1:07:59] – Like this. – Like this? – 像这样?- 像这样
[1:08:01] Like this. 像这样
[1:08:03] Like this. 像这样
[1:08:05] Like this? 像这样?
[1:08:07] I think you’re ready. 我想你准备好了
[1:08:10] – Cool. – Okay, – 很好 – 行了
[1:08:11] flirt like our lives depend on it. 用生命来调情
[1:08:14] ‘Cause they do. 因为我们的生命确实全靠你了
[1:08:15] Okay, there’s the door. 好吧 那扇门在那里
[1:08:16] We just need something to cut through the fence. 我们只需一样工具来剪断围网
[1:08:19] Okay, Fridge, you got anything like that in the backpack? 好吧 弗里奇 你背包里有可用的工具吗?
[1:08:21] Uh, yeah, I should. 呃 是的 应该有吧
[1:08:24] What…? 什么…
[1:08:24] Here you go. I got some… 给你 我有个…
[1:08:26] Some bolt cutters. 断线钳
[1:08:28] Does that seem like a good tool for the situation? 看起来很适合这种情况?
[1:08:30] Perfect, actually. 其实相当适合
[1:08:32] It’s called backpack power, baby. 这叫做背包的力量 宝贝
[1:08:36] You guys, 大伙儿…
[1:08:37] I think this is gonna work. 我觉得这计划能成功
[1:08:39] I think so too. She’s pretty fly. 我也这么觉得 她挺秀色可餐的
[1:08:41] And those guys don’t meet a lot of new people. 那些家伙见到的新人可不多
[1:08:43] “Fly”? “秀色可餐”?
[1:08:45] Well, not like Cindy Crawford fly, but for Jumanji, 不像辛迪·克劳馥那样秀色可餐 但在勇敢者游戏里
[1:08:48] she the bomb. 她算美眉了
[1:08:49] “The bomb”? “美眉”?
[1:08:50] – Cindy Crawford? – That’s your go-to? – 辛迪·克劳馥?- 你喜欢这款的?
[1:08:52] I’m just saying, I’m sure they’d like to get jiggy with her. 我只是说 我肯定他们会想跟她 巫山云雨一番
[1:09:00] Alex. 亚力克斯
[1:09:03] What year do you think it is? 你觉得今年是哪一年?
[1:09:05] – What do you mean? – Oh, no. – 什么意思?- 不
[1:09:08] It’s 1996. 今年是1996年啊
[1:09:13] You’re Alex Vreeke, aren’t you? 你是亚力克斯·维里奇 对吗?
[1:09:15] Yeah, that’s right. 是啊 是我
[1:09:17] Wait a minute, you mean Freak House? 等等 你是说鬼屋那个?
[1:09:19] Wait, what are you… What are you guys talking about? 等等 你们在说什么啊?
[1:09:21] How do you know me? 你们怎么知道我?
[1:09:24] Alex, 亚力克斯
[1:09:26] – I don’t know how to tell you this… – You’ve been in this game for 20 years. – 我不知道该怎么跟你说… – 你在这个游戏里呆了二十年
[1:09:29] That’s probably not how I would’ve done it. 我大概不会说得这么直接
[1:09:31] What? 什么?
[1:09:33] No. You guys are messing with me, right? 不 你们在恶搞我是吧?
[1:09:35] No, we’re not. Alex Vreeke. 不 我们没有 亚力克斯·维里奇
[1:09:37] Everybody in Brantford knows about you. 布兰特福德的人都知道你
[1:09:39] You’re the kid that disappeared. 你是那个二十年前
[1:09:42] Twenty years ago. 神秘失踪的孩子
[1:09:45] Twenty years? 二十年前?
[1:09:47] Twenty years, man. 是二十年前
[1:09:49] I don’t even know how to say this, but 我不知道该怎么说 但…
[1:09:51] Cindy Crawford, dude, she’s like 50 years old. 哥们 辛迪·克劳馥现在都五十岁了
[1:09:54] But still fly. 但还是很秀色可餐
[1:09:57] Wait… 等等…
[1:10:04] There she is. 她过去了
[1:10:13] Hey. 嘿
[1:10:17] We’re gonna get you home. 我们会带你回家
[1:10:19] Yeah. 好
[1:10:42] The hell is going on with her butt? 她屁股是怎么回事?
[1:10:44] Bethany, what did you tell her to do? 贝瑟妮 你怎么教的她?
[1:10:46] Did she twist her ankle, maybe, or…? 她是脚扭了 还是…
[1:10:48] She’s never flirted before. Give her a break. 她以前从没跟人调过情 别要求那么高
[1:10:55] Hello, little lady. 你好 小美女
[1:10:57] What are you doing out here all alone? 你一个人来这儿干嘛?
[1:11:01] Hey, you guys. 嘿 你们好
[1:11:03] I seem to be lost. 我好像迷路了
[1:11:05] Can you guys help me? 你们能帮我一下吗?
[1:11:10] Hello, little lady. 你好 小美女
[1:11:13] What are you doing out here all alone? 你一个人来这儿干嘛?
[1:11:19] You guys are so interesting and funny. 你俩真有趣 好好玩哦
[1:11:21] What’s she doing? 她在干嘛?
[1:11:22] What, she got a bug in her hair? 怎么 她头发里进虫子了?
[1:11:24] She’s forgotten all of our training. 她完全忘了我们的培训内容
[1:11:26] Let’s go. 我们上
[1:11:32] Wait! I… I… 等等 我…
[1:11:35] I have to tell you about this book that I’ve been reading. 我要告诉你们 我最近一直读的那本书
[1:11:38] About microbiology. 是关于微生物学的
[1:11:40] Which is one of my favorite biologies. 那是我最喜欢的生物学科之一
[1:11:50] Hello, little lady. 你好 小美女
[1:11:52] What are you doing out here all alone? 你一个人来这儿干嘛?
[1:12:00] You are a badass. 你就是炫酷女孩
[1:12:13] Hey. 嘿
[1:12:15] You guys like to dance? 你们想跳个舞吗?
[1:12:26] Oh, yeah, there we go. 好了 我们进去
[1:12:44] Which one, which one, which one? 哪个 选哪个?
[1:12:48] I hate this place. 我讨厌这个地方
[1:12:54] Her strength is dance fighting. 她的擅长是战舞
[1:12:57] Alex, what do you think, huh? What’s the move? 亚力克斯 你觉得呢?我们选哪个?
[1:12:59] – What? – What do we take? – 什么?- 我们选哪个?
[1:13:01] – Which one? – I don’t know, man, okay? – 哪个?- 我不知道 好吗?
[1:13:03] – I told you, I… – We gotta fly. Right? – 我告诉过你们 我… – 我们得飞过去 对吧?
[1:13:04] – The helicopter? We gotta fly. – I told you I don’t know. – 选直升飞机?我们得飞过去 – 我不知道
[1:13:18] She’s kicking their ass. 她在痛扁他们
[1:13:20] That’s our girl. 这才是我们的好姐妹
[1:13:21] Yes, queen! 就是这样 女王大人
[1:13:31] She is destroying them. 她要把他们打垮了
[1:14:10] You go, girl! 加油 女孩
[1:14:14] Go, go! 你太棒了
[1:14:16] Yes! Yes! 耶 太棒了
[1:14:19] You’re my hero. 你是我的英雄
[1:14:22] – We gotta go. – You should give me – 我们得赶紧走 – 你该教我
[1:14:24] lessons in kicking ass. 怎么揍人
[1:14:25] Give me a hug. 抱一抱
[1:14:26] – Oh, my God. – You did it. – 我的天啊 – 你成功了
[1:14:27] – I did. – Yeah, give me a hug, girlfriend. – 我成功了 – 是啊 来抱一下吧 好姐妹
[1:14:29] As great of a moment as that is, we aingt got the time. 此刻的确值得庆祝 但我们没时间了
[1:14:32] – Yeah. – They coming. – 嗯 – 他们要来了
[1:14:33] The motorcycle freaks is coming. We goat go. 那些骑摩托的疯子要来了 我们快走
[1:14:35] Seaplane! We got to fly, man. 水上飞机 我们得坐飞机离开
[1:14:37] Nope. 不行
[1:14:39] I can’t do it. 我办不到
[1:14:40] Okay? I told you, I’m not a good pilot. 好吗?我告诉过你们 我不是好飞行员
[1:14:43] Maybe we should take the school bus. 也许我们该开那辆校车走
[1:14:45] We can’t outrun no motorcycle on no damn bus! 开这辆破烂校车 我们肯定跑不过摩托车
[1:14:47] You picked the plane and hot-air balloon. 你当初选了飞机和热气球
[1:14:49] – Maybe pick the helicopter. – No, I can’t do it. – 也许这次该选直升机了 – 不 我办不到
[1:14:51] Okay? I don’t wanna die. 好吗?我不想死
[1:14:54] I’m freaking out a little bit. 我有点害怕
[1:14:56] Fine. 好吧
[1:14:58] I’ll do it. 我来开
[1:14:59] How hard can it be? It’s a helicopter. 这能有多难?不就是架直升机嘛
[1:15:01] You… You press a button, the… 就是… 按下按钮…
[1:15:03] They gonna spin. 螺旋桨就会转起来
[1:15:05] Okay. Then after that, I got my… The… 好吧 这之后 我要… 那个…
[1:15:07] The lever. 拉杆
[1:15:08] That’s how… That’s how you getting 要这样… 要这样让
[1:15:09] the forward-backward action. 直升机前后移动
[1:15:11] Once we in the air, I’mma be all right. 一旦我们升空 我就没问题了
[1:15:13] This, I just gotta get… 这个 我得上…
[1:15:15] ‘Cause it aingt got no step stool, so… 这个没梯凳…
[1:15:17] Let me see something. I can probably just… 我来看看啊 我可以…
[1:15:19] Get in, but be careful. 进去 但要小心
[1:15:21] – No, you’re drunk. – No way. Nuh-uh. – 不行 你喝醉了 – 不行
[1:15:22] Fridge, you’re drunk. Give me the keys. 弗里奇 你喝醉了 把钥匙给我
[1:15:26] – I’m? – Alex. – 我… – 亚力克斯
[1:15:27] Alex. 亚力克斯
[1:15:28] If I can fight those guys, 要是我能和那些家伙战斗
[1:15:29] you can fly this helicopter. I know you can. 你就能开这架直升飞机 我知道你能行
[1:15:32] Come on. 拜托了
[1:15:36] Alex. 亚力克斯
[1:15:38] This is where we need you. 我们需要你的时候到了
[1:15:40] Remember, you’re the missing piece. 记住 你是我们缺失的部分
[1:15:46] Seaplane McDonough reporting for duty. 水上飞机·麦克多诺前来报到
[1:15:50] Let’s go, people. 我们出发吧 各位
[1:16:23] – What’s wrong? – Something’s broken! – 怎么回事?- 有零件被打坏了
[1:16:25] – What? – What do you mean? – 什么 – 什么意思?
[1:16:26] Hang on! 抓紧
[1:16:35] Oh, my God, we’re about to die! 我的天啊 我们要死了
[1:16:37] We’re about to die! 我们要死了
[1:16:46] – Oh, my God! – It won’t go up! – 我的天啊 – 飞机飞不上去
[1:16:49] – What? – What do you mean? – 什么?- 什么意思?
[1:16:50] The collective is busted. 旋翼螺距被打断了
[1:16:52] – What? – It controls the plate up there, – 什么?- 它控制着上面…
[1:16:53] which tilts the rotors and controls the pitch. 让旋翼倾斜并控制飞行倾斜度的金属板
[1:16:55] It’s how we go up and down. 直升机是这样上升下降的
[1:17:05] You guys? 各位?
[1:17:06] – That can’t be good. – It’s no way that’s good news. – 情况不妙了 – 肯定不妙
[1:17:17] Albino rhinos! 犀牛群
[1:17:23] They’re indigenous to Jumanji. 它们是勇敢者游戏里的产物
[1:17:25] They’re huge, white, scary, and stupid, 体型巨大 可怕愚蠢的白犀牛…
[1:17:26] – and they eat people. – No. – 而且它们吃人 – 不
[1:17:31] They’re getting close! 它们在逼近我们
[1:17:33] My stomach’s starting to bother me a bit. 我的胃开始不舒服了
[1:17:35] – Go up! – I can’t go up! – 上升 – 我办不到
[1:17:37] I think I had too many margaritas. 肯定是玛格丽塔酒喝多了
[1:17:43] You guys, what are we gonna do? 我们怎么办?
[1:17:46] I’ll fix the helicopter. 我来修好直升机
[1:17:47] – Yes! – Tell me what to do. – 太好了 – 告诉我该怎么做
[1:17:49] You gotta connect the flight-control rod 你得把飞行控制杆和
[1:17:51] to the mesh plate under the rotors. 旋翼下的那个啮合板连在一起
[1:17:52] Flight-control rod, mesh plate, under the rotors. 飞行控制杆 啮合板 旋翼下
[1:17:55] – Wait, what? – I’ll be right back. – 等等 什么?- 我马上回来
[1:17:57] – Spencer, where are you going? – Hurry up. – 斯宾塞 你要去哪儿?- 快点
[1:18:01] – Be careful! – No, no, just hurry up! – 小心 – 不 快点
[1:18:03] All right, just gonna stand on this thingy, 好了 我要站在这个东西上…
[1:18:05] pull myself up towards these deadly helicopter blades. Okay. 把自己拉上去 靠近直升机的死亡旋翼 好了
[1:18:11] There’s the mesh plate. 这是啮合板
[1:18:13] Here’s that rod thingy. 这是那个控制杆
[1:18:25] – Spencer! – Speed it up, Alex! – 斯宾塞 – 加速 亚力克斯
[1:18:37] Spencer! 斯宾塞
[1:18:41] Hurry! Come on, fix it! 快点 加油 修好它
[1:18:51] – Oh, my God! – Running out of time! Spencer! – 我的天啊 – 我们快没时间了 斯宾塞
[1:18:53] – Fix it, please! – No, no, no. – 拜托 快修好它 – 不 不 不
[1:18:55] Got it! 修好了
[1:19:05] We made it! You did it! I thought we were gonna die. 我们成功了 你把飞机修好了 我还以为我们都会死翘翘
[1:19:08] – Oh. – Yes! – 哦 – 太棒了
[1:19:08] – Nice! – Thank you. – 干得好 – 谢谢
[1:19:11] – You did it. That was scary. – Thank you, guys. – 你成功了 刚才好吓人 – 谢谢你们
[1:19:15] What? 怎么了?
[1:19:17] I dropped the jewel. 我把宝石掉下去了
[1:19:19] – What? – You dropped the jewel? – 什么?- 你把宝石掉下去了?
[1:19:22] I leaned over, 我刚才弯腰…
[1:19:23] thought I had to puke, and I didn’t. 以为自己要吐出来了 但没吐
[1:19:25] It came out of my backpack. 然后宝石就从背包里掉出来了
[1:19:26] – We need the freaking jewel! – I know. – 我们需要那块该死的宝石 – 我知道
[1:19:29] That’s-that’s-that’s the crazy part because I know we need it. 就因为我知道我们需要它
[1:19:31] So we’re in a pickle. We’re in a pickle. 所以这事才不妙啊 我们有麻烦了
[1:19:33] Turn around. We gotta go get it. 亚力克斯 掉头回去 我们得回去找宝石
[1:19:35] Yeah, let’s loop around. Look for it. 没错 在周围绕一圈 找宝石
[1:19:37] Everybody open your eyes. 大家都睁大眼睛好好找
[1:19:38] Let’s all look for it as a group. 我们团结一致一起找
[1:19:48] There! I see it! 在那里 我看到了
[1:19:57] What are they doing? 它们在干嘛?
[1:19:59] It’s like they’re protecting it or something. 它们像是在保护宝石还是什么的
[1:20:01] – How are we gonna do this? – I don’t know. – 我们该怎办?- 我不知道
[1:20:04] Well, you gotta go get it, right, buddy? 你得去把它拿上来 对吧 哥们?
[1:20:10] What do you need? Your boomerang? 你需要什么?回旋镖?
[1:20:12] Maybe some scissors? 也许来把剪刀?
[1:20:13] A pipe wrench? Some shoelaces? 水管钳?鞋带?
[1:20:16] I’m your valet. Whatever you need, I can get it for you. 我是你的武器保管人 你需要什么我都能拿给你
[1:20:19] Okay? You just say the word. 好吗?告诉我你需要什么
[1:20:21] – What? – I’m sorry, buddy. – 怎么了?- 抱歉 哥们
[1:20:23] Sorry for what? 抱歉什么?
[1:20:34] No. 不
[1:20:49] Turn us around. 调头
[1:20:51] No! 不
[1:20:54] Heel! Heel! Stop! 天啊 不要啊 救命
[1:20:57] Oh, my God! 我的天啊
[1:20:59] – No! – Alex, get ready to roll us to the side. – 不 – 亚力克斯 准备让直升机 侧转九十度
[1:21:02] What? 什么?
[1:21:04] When I tell you, roll 90 degrees to the right. 听我指示 向右侧转九十度
[1:21:08] Now! 现在
[1:21:14] You pushed me out the helicopter, jackass! 你个混蛋 竟敢把我推下直升机
[1:21:22] – Spencer, you’re amazing. – Thank you. – 斯宾塞 你刚才太厉害了 – 谢谢
[1:21:24] – You are a killer pilot, Alex. – Thanks. – 谢谢 – 亚力克斯 你真是王牌飞行员
[1:21:27] – You too, Spencer, you were incredible! – 还有你也是 斯宾塞 你太棒了
[1:21:30] – Thank you… – Hey! – 谢谢 – 嘿
[1:21:31] – …but he was amazing, our pilot. – Excuse me. – 我们的飞行员很棒 – 抱歉
[1:21:33] You killed it. 你酷毙了
[1:21:34] Excuse me. 抱歉
[1:21:35] Excuse me! 打断一下
[1:21:36] I’m the one that was a human sacrifice. 我才是那个牺牲了性命的人
[1:21:39] You don’t know what’s on the underside of those rhinos. 你们知道被犀牛踩死的感觉吗
[1:21:42] And you don’t wanna know. 你们不会想知道的
[1:21:45] I’ve seen a lot of things. 我见识到了很多
[1:21:46] Felt them on my face too. 也知道了它们踩在你脸上的感觉
[1:21:49] Things that I will never be able to erase from memory. 我会永远记住这些事
[1:21:53] Oh, that’s funny to you guys. 你们觉得很好笑吧
[1:21:54] Go ahead, laugh it up. Get it out. 继续啊 笑吧 大声笑吧
[1:21:59] Guys, 知道吗?
[1:22:00] I’ve been trying to get across this canyon for, like, 20 years, 二十年来 我一直想穿过这条峡谷
[1:22:03] Okay? Do you realize how huge this is? 你们知道这对我有多重要吗?
[1:22:10] Mosquito. 蚊子
[1:22:12] No, no, no! Alex, no, no, no! 不 亚力克斯 不
[1:22:15] – Alex. – Alex, no, no. – 亚力克斯 – 亚力克斯?不
[1:22:17] – Alex? – Alex, talk to me. Wake up. – 亚力克斯?- 亚力克斯 说话 醒醒啊
[1:22:20] He’s dying. 他快死了
[1:22:21] No, we can’t let him die. We’re too close! 不 我们不能让他死去 我们就快到达目的地了
[1:22:23] Does anyone know how to do CPR? 有人懂心肺复苏术吗?
[1:22:25] Yeah, start with three chest compressions and mouth-to-mouth. 对 先按压三次胸部 然后嘴对嘴
[1:22:28] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[1:22:30] How do I do this? 我该怎么做?
[1:22:31] Okay, pinch his nose, open his mouth, 捏住他的鼻子… 张开他的嘴
[1:22:33] – full lip-lock. – Okay. – 双唇贴紧 – 好
[1:22:34] Ah, one breath, two breaths, then repeat. 人工呼吸两次 然后重复
[1:22:46] Come on, Alex. 挺住啊 亚力克斯
[1:22:51] Bethany, stop. Your tattoo. 贝瑟妮 快停下 你的纹身
[1:22:55] It looks like you’re giving him one of your lives. 看来你把自己的一条命转给了他
[1:22:59] I’m okay with that. 我没关系的
[1:23:01] What if you need it for yourself? 要是你自己需要这条命呢?
[1:23:02] I want Alex to come home too. 我也希望亚力克斯能回家
[1:23:27] – What happened? – Alex, – 怎么回事?- 亚力克斯…
[1:23:29] Bethany gave you one of her lives. 贝瑟妮把她的一条命给了你
[1:23:32] Bethany, you okay? 贝瑟妮 你没事吧?
[1:23:33] I think so. 我想是的
[1:23:34] Bethany, is that true? 贝瑟妮 是真的吗?
[1:23:36] You gave me one of your lives? 你把你的一条命给了我?
[1:23:38] I mean, yeah, of course. 我应该的
[1:23:41] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:23:52] What? What are you looking at? 怎么?你看什么呢?
[1:23:53] You got a situation. 你出状况了
[1:23:58] Oh, my God, these things are crazy. 我的天 这些玩意太厉害了
[1:24:15] Twenty years, huh? 你在这里待了二十年?
[1:24:18] Yeah, I guess so. 是啊 我想是的
[1:24:24] You know, 你知道…
[1:24:26] I just keep thinking about my poor parents. 我只是在想我可怜的父母
[1:24:29] And what they must’ve been through. 和他们的痛苦心情
[1:24:31] And why, because 就因为我
[1:24:32] I was sitting in my hideout, 坐在自己的藏身处…
[1:24:34] too afraid to finish the game? 怕到不敢完成这个游戏?
[1:24:39] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[1:24:41] I don’t mean to lay this on you. I’m just… 我不想跟你说这个的 我只是…
[1:24:44] You’re really easy to talk to. 对你很容易倾吐内心
[1:24:46] No, I get it. I mean, sometimes 不 我懂 有时…
[1:24:49] it’s easy to get so focused on your own stuff 拘泥于自身感受是很容易…
[1:24:52] that you forget other people have problems too. 会忘了别人也有自己的困难
[1:24:57] That’s really deep. 这话很发人深省啊
[1:24:59] Thanks. I feel like ever since I lost my phone, 谢谢 我觉得自从我手机丢了之后…
[1:25:01] my other senses have kind of heightened. 我的其他感觉加强了
[1:25:05] Does “phone” mean something different in the future? “手机”这个词在将来 是什么特殊物品吗?
[1:25:13] What about you, Alex? What are you like? 你呢 亚力克斯?你是什么样的?
[1:25:15] In the real world. What’s your vibe? 现实世界的你都喜欢什么?
[1:25:19] Full-on metalhead. 彻头彻尾的重金属摇滚乐迷
[1:25:21] A drummer, like my dad. 像我爸爸一样的鼓手
[1:25:38] Hey. 嘿
[1:25:41] – Hey. – What are you doing? – 嘿 – 你在干嘛?
[1:25:43] I, uh, I was just filling these up. 我在往瓶里灌水
[1:25:45] – Cool. – Yeah. – 很好 – 嗯
[1:25:52] I’m glad you’re here. I, uh, ahem… 我很高兴你来了 我…
[1:25:55] – I have something to tell you. – Yeah? – 我有话想跟你说 – 什么话?
[1:25:58] And I wanna tell you now, 我想告诉你…
[1:26:00] just in case the next time that we talk I’m no longer brave. 以防下次我们说话时 我的勇气不再
[1:26:08] I like you, Martha. 我喜欢你 玛莎
[1:26:10] I, like, 我喜欢你
[1:26:12] like you. 我喜欢你
[1:26:14] Like, 喜欢
[1:26:16] I’m fully into you. 我为你着迷
[1:26:18] – You are? – I am. – 是吗?- 是的
[1:26:20] And I have been 我一直喜欢着你
[1:26:22] since, like, the seventh grade. 自从七年级起
[1:26:25] Really? 真的?
[1:26:28] Wowza. I don’t think this has ever happened before. 哇 以前从没人跟我告过白
[1:26:32] – What do you mean? – Oh, I mean, like, I don’t think – 什么意思?- 哦 我觉得…
[1:26:34] anyone’s ever liked me that I… 没人会喜欢我 我是…
[1:26:36] I can’t believe I’m doing this. 真不敢相信我在做这种事
[1:26:38] I never tell anyone how I fe… 我从未告诉过任何人我的真实感觉…
[1:26:42] I’m into you too, Spencer. 我也喜欢你 斯宾塞
[1:26:46] – You are? – Yes. Yes! Heh, heh! – 你喜欢我?- 是的 没错
[1:26:49] God, you’re smart and sweet and cute. 天啊 你聪明 体贴 可爱
[1:26:53] Yeah, I’m pretty into you. Heh, heh! 嗯 我很喜欢你
[1:26:57] Wait. 等等
[1:26:58] Are you sure it’s not because of, like, all of…? 你确定不是因为我现在这身…
[1:27:02] What? Oh, my God, no, no. 什么?我的天 不是
[1:27:04] That is not my type. I’m into nerds. 这不是我的菜 我喜欢书呆子型的
[1:27:07] Really? 真的?
[1:27:09] I’m a nerd. 我就是个书呆子
[1:27:31] – That was… I was so awful. – I’ve never – 刚才…我表现太差劲了 – 我从未
[1:27:33] – I’ve never kissed anyone. – You’ve never.. – 我从未亲吻过任何人 – 你从未…
[1:27:34] Never. That was the first time. 从未 刚才是我的初吻
[1:27:36] – I have never. – Oh, you haven’t? – 我也从没亲过别人 – 你也没?
[1:27:37] – No. – Okay. Cool. – 没有 – 好吧 很好
[1:27:39] You can’t tell, right? 你没看出来 对吧?
[1:27:44] Come on. Hey! 拜托 你俩
[1:27:46] I don’t wanna see that. 我不想看这个
[1:27:47] I don’t, not today. 今天 不想
[1:27:49] While you’re down here professing your love for one another, 在你们互相表白心意的时候
[1:27:51] I found the Jaguar. 我找到了美洲豹雕像
[1:27:53] Let’s go. 走吧
[1:27:55] God! 天啊
[1:28:07] There it is. 它在那里
[1:28:08] There it is. 找到它了
[1:28:10] We’d better get walking. 我们最好赶紧过去
[1:28:34] I think we just follow this path. 走这条路吧
[1:28:38] No. It can’t be that easy. 不 不可能这么简单
[1:28:41] “The Defenders.” “护卫者”
[1:28:42] 护卫者
[1:28:45] What does that mean? 什么意思?
[1:28:48] There’s only one way to find out. 只有一个办法能找出答案
[1:28:52] Fridge, 弗里奇…
[1:28:54] give me the jewel. 把宝石给我
[1:28:58] Spencer. 斯宾塞
[1:29:16] Something’s about to happen. 危险要来了
[1:29:18] I hate those drums. 我讨厌这些鼓声
[1:29:20] What, you’re just gonna walk in there? 怎么 你打算就这样走进去?
[1:29:23] No. 不
[1:29:24] That’s what the game wants us to do. 游戏要我们这么做
[1:29:26] Follow the path. 走这条路
[1:29:29] It’s a trap. 这是陷阱
[1:29:37] “When you see the elephant… “当你看到大象时…
[1:29:40] begin the climb.” 开始攀爬”
[1:29:48] I’ll go through the trees. 我要从树上爬过去
[1:29:49] – The trees? – Yeah. – 从树上过去?- 嗯
[1:29:51] – Do you think that’s what that means? – That must be it. – 你觉得那句话是这个意思吗?- 肯定是
[1:29:53] That’s the move. 该行动了
[1:29:55] This is the final level of the game. 这是游戏的最后一关
[1:29:58] And I’m pretty sure this is a Bravestone thing. 我相当肯定这是勇石的风格
[1:30:06] Did he just refer to himself in the third person? 他刚刚用第三人称谈他自己?
[1:30:10] Um, fourth person, I think. 我觉得是第四人称
[1:30:18] How does he do that? 他是怎么办到的?
[1:30:20] Climbing is one of his strengths. 攀爬是他擅长的事情之一
[1:30:23] Oh. Gotcha. 明白了
[1:30:25] Cake makes me explode. 我吃了蛋糕会自爆
[1:30:48] – No! Spencer! – Oh, my God! – 不 斯宾塞 – 我的天啊
[1:30:50] Spencer! 斯宾塞
[1:30:52] Spencer! 斯宾塞
[1:30:54] Spencer! 斯宾塞
[1:31:02] Oh, my God, you guys. Panthers. 我的天 是黑豹
[1:31:04] No. 不
[1:31:09] Those are jaguars. 这些是美洲豹
[1:31:32] Spencer! 斯宾塞
[1:31:34] Oh, my God. Are you okay? 天啊 你没事吧?
[1:31:36] Yeah. I think so. 是的 我想是的
[1:31:38] You still have the jewel, right? 宝石还在你手里对吧?
[1:31:41] – I got it. – Oh, thank God. – 在呢 – 谢天谢地
[1:31:42] Hey, what happened? 嘿 发生了什么事?
[1:31:43] I don’t wanna talk about it. 我不想说
[1:31:46] Okay, we need a new plan. 好了 我们需要一个新计划
[1:31:48] – Yeah. – Right. – 嗯 – 没错
[1:31:49] – Totally. – Spencer, any ideas? – 完全需要 – 斯宾塞 你有什么想法?
[1:31:53] Can I speak with you for a minute? 我能跟你谈谈吗?
[1:31:57] Now? 现在?
[1:32:01] What’s going on? 怎么了?
[1:32:03] I can’t do this. 我办不到
[1:32:05] – What are you talking about? – I can’t – 你说啥呢?- 我
[1:32:07] do this. 办不到
[1:32:09] Okay, who am I kidding? 好吧 我糊弄谁呢?
[1:32:10] I’m not some adventurer. I’m not actually 我不是冒险家 我其实
[1:32:13] – brave. – Spencer, – 很胆小 – 斯宾塞
[1:32:14] I just saw you hanging out of a helicopter. 你挂在直升飞机外面时 挺勇敢的啊
[1:32:16] It’s a lot easier to be brave when you have lives to spare. 当你不是只剩一条命的时候 鼓起勇气会容易很多
[1:32:20] It’s a lot harder… 只剩一条命的时候…
[1:32:22] when you only have one life. 这就变得难多了
[1:32:26] We-we always only have one life, man. 我们一直都只有一条命 哥们
[1:32:30] Okay? That’s… 明白吗?我们…
[1:32:31] That’s all we get. That’s how it works. 只有一辈子可活 人生就是这样
[1:32:35] The question is, is how are you gonna live it? 问题是 这辈子你打算怎么活?
[1:32:37] Which guy are you gonna decide to be? 你决定成为什么样的人?
[1:32:42] Did I just quote our principal? 我刚刚引用了咱们校长的话?
[1:32:44] What the hell is this game doing to me? I gotta get out of here. 这个鬼游戏对我做了什么?我必须离开这里
[1:32:47] Look. 听着
[1:32:48] We can do this, man. 我们能做到的 哥们
[1:32:52] We can do it together. 我们同心协力就取得成功
[1:32:57] Together. 同心协力
[1:32:58] Together. 同心协力
[1:33:02] You’re a good friend, Fridge. 你是个好朋友 弗里奇
[1:33:07] All right. 好了
[1:33:10] Okay. I don’t know video games, 好了 我不了解电子游戏
[1:33:12] but what I do know is football. 但我了解橄榄球
[1:33:15] Now, those lightning-fast, man-eating cats out there? 外面那些快如闪电的噬人大猫?
[1:33:18] They’re the Defenders. 它们就是防守队员
[1:33:19] – Which means we gotta run one hell of an offense. – You guys. – 也就是说我们要打好进攻 – 各位
[1:33:25] – We gotta go. – All right. – 我们得行动了 – 好了
[1:33:28] Here’s what we’re gonna do. 我们要这么做
[1:33:32] We’re gonna fan out and run a play that I call: 我们散开 执行战术 我称这个战术为
[1:33:34] “The Double Reverse Refrigerator.” “双反向传球大冰箱进攻战术”
[1:33:37] Bethany, you go up the left side. 贝瑟妮 你走左边
[1:33:39] I’ll go up the right. 我走右边
[1:33:41] Alex, you’ll draw the defense, 亚力克斯 你来防守
[1:33:43] so Spencer can go up the middle. 这样斯宾塞能走中间过去
[1:33:44] – I’ll go with Spencer. – No. – 我跟着斯宾塞 – 不
[1:33:46] There’s something else we need you to do. 我们有别的事 需要你来做
[1:34:00] You guys like to dance? 你们喜欢跳舞吗?
[1:34:18] Hey! Over here! 嘿 这里
[1:34:20] Come and get me! 来抓我啊
[1:34:47] No! No. 不 不
[1:35:00] – Thanks. – Sure. – 谢谢 – 不客气
[1:35:04] Get to the statue. Go! 去雕像那里 快去
[1:35:26] Oh, no! I… 不 我…
[1:36:37] Oh, man. 天啊
[1:36:39] Okay. 好吧
[1:36:41] Stay calm, don’t panic. 保持冷静 别惊慌
[1:36:42] Stop! 停
[1:36:49] It’s the elephant and the mouse. 大象怕老鼠
[1:36:52] What’s up? 你好吗?
[1:36:54] Mouse Finbar. 我是老鼠·芬巴
[1:36:56] Zoologist. 动物学家
[1:36:58] Zoologist and… 动物学家兼…
[1:37:00] And backpack guy. 背包客
[1:37:22] Give me the jewel, or your friend dies. 给我宝石 否则我就杀了你们的朋友
[1:37:26] – Don’t give it to him! – Quiet! – 别给他 – 闭嘴
[1:37:29] Stop! 住手
[1:37:35] Take me instead, okay? 让我来换她 好吗?
[1:37:47] Give me the jewel. 把宝石给我
[1:37:49] I can’t do that. 我做不到
[1:37:51] Five. 五…
[1:37:53] – Four, three… – I can’t give you the jewel. – 四 三… – 我不能给你宝石
[1:37:56] – Spencer. – Two! – 斯宾塞 – 二
[1:37:57] Because I don’t have it! 因为宝石不在我这里
[1:38:07] Zoology, bitch! 动物学 最牛了
[1:38:20] No, no, no! Don’t… 不 不 不 别…
[1:38:29] Douche bag! You suck! 坏蛋 你坏透了
[1:38:36] – Elephant. – “Begin the climb.” – 大象 – “开始攀爬”
[1:38:41] Leave her alone! 别动她
[1:38:43] – Get up there, I’ll get the jewel to you. – Martha. – 你往上走 我会把宝石拿给你 – 玛莎
[1:38:45] Trust me. 相信我
[1:38:46] – I’ll get it to you. Go. – Okay. – 我会把它传给你 去吧 – 好
[1:38:55] Go, Martha! 上啊 玛莎
[1:39:05] Alex! 亚力克斯
[1:40:06] I’ll take that. 宝石交给我
[1:40:20] Game over. 游戏结束了
[1:40:33] I don’t think so. 我可不这么想
[1:40:39] Venom’s my weakness. 毒液是我的弱点
[1:41:10] Go, Spencer. 上啊 斯宾塞
[1:41:22] No. 不
[1:41:34] – Yeah! – Yeah. – 耶 – 好耶
[1:41:49] “Call out its name.” “大声喊出它的名字”
[1:41:51] Call out its name! 大声喊出它的名字
[1:41:52] Call out its name, everyone! 大家大声喊出它的名字
[1:41:54] – Jumanji! – Jumanji! – 勇敢者游戏 – 勇敢者游戏
[1:42:40] – I think we did it. – I think we won. – 我想我们成功了 – 我们赢了
[1:42:41] I think we did. 我们成功了
[1:42:44] Guys, it’s Nigel. 大伙儿 奈杰尔来了
[1:42:46] Nigel. 奈杰尔
[1:42:56] Well done, intrepid adventurers! 干得好 勇敢的探险者们
[1:42:58] You lifted the curse! 你们打破了诅咒
[1:42:59] All of Jumanji thanks you. 勇敢者游戏的全体成员感谢你们
[1:43:02] Your work here is done. 你们在这里的工作结束了
[1:43:03] So, sadly, this is where we part. 很遗憾 我们要在此告别了
[1:43:06] Seaplane McDonough, 水上飞机·麦克多诺…
[1:43:08] let me shake your hand. 来握个手吧
[1:43:16] Alex. 亚力克斯
[1:43:23] Adieu, Professor Oberon. 再见 奥伯龙教授
[1:43:31] Later, dude. 小家伙 再见了
[1:43:39] I’ll miss you the most, my little Mouse. 我会最想你的 小老鼠
[1:43:40] Get me the hell out of here. 赶紧送我离开这里
[1:43:50] Farewell, Ruby Roundhouse. 再见了 露比·朗德豪斯
[1:43:54] Wait. 等等
[1:43:55] What if we didn’t go back? 我们别回去了吧?
[1:43:59] I just… 我只是…
[1:44:02] I like being like this. With you. 我想像这样 和你在一起
[1:44:06] Then let’s be like this, 那就像这样…
[1:44:10] every day. 每一天都在一起
[1:44:13] Just come home. 我们回家吧
[1:44:33] Dr. Bravestone. 勇石博士
[1:44:46] Nigel, 奈杰尔
[1:44:48] I’m ready to go home. 我准备好回家了
[1:44:50] Farewell, my good man. 再见 好伙伴
[1:44:57] See you later, Bravestone. 再见 勇石
[1:45:30] Oh, my God. 我的天
[1:45:31] Yes, yes, yes! Yes, yes! 太好了 太好了
[1:45:33] I’m back, baby! 我回来了 宝贝
[1:45:34] I will never complain about my body ever again. 我再也不会抱怨自己的身体了
[1:45:36] Oh, thank God. 感谢老天爷
[1:45:38] Oh, I missed you. 我真想你们
[1:45:46] Where’s Alex? 亚力克斯呢?
[1:46:09] Wait, look. 等等 你们看
[1:46:15] Freak House? 鬼屋?
[1:46:21] Do you think…? 你们觉得…
[1:46:22] That means, 这就是说
[1:46:23] maybe… 也许…
[1:46:35] – Grandpa! – Hey! – 爷爷 – 嘿
[1:46:38] Come here. Come here. Oh, that’s my girl. 过来 过来这里 我的乖孙女
[1:46:42] – Hi! – So good to see you. – 嗨 – 真高兴能见到你
[1:46:45] Come on. Come on and say hi to Grandma. 来吧 来跟奶奶打个招呼
[1:46:48] – Alex? – Hey, Dad, when you get a sec, – 亚力克斯?- 嘿 爸爸 等你空出手…
[1:46:50] – could you give us a hand? – Yeah. – 能帮我们个忙吗?- 好
[1:46:52] Oh, that is some tree. 这棵树可真不错
[1:46:55] – Yeah, it’s not too bad. – Yeah. – 嗯 还不赖 – 是啊
[1:47:02] Hey, Dad, will you give me a second? 嘿 爸爸 能稍等片刻吗?
[1:47:04] – Oh, yeah, sure. – I’ll be right back. – 好啊 – 我马上就回来
[1:47:21] Bethany? 贝瑟妮?
[1:47:25] – Spencer? – Yeah. – 斯宾塞?- 是我
[1:47:28] Ruby Roundhouse? 露比·朗德豪斯?
[1:47:33] And that would make you Fridge. 那你就是弗里奇了
[1:47:39] I’m stoked to see you. 真高兴能见到你们
[1:47:41] All of you. 你们所有人
[1:47:44] – You made it back. – Yeah, I did. – 你回来了 – 是啊 我回来了
[1:47:47] It spit me out right where I started, so… 我回到了刚进游戏的那个时刻 所以…
[1:47:51] 1996. 是1996年
[1:47:52] And your parents and your house? 你的父母和你家?
[1:47:56] Yeah, they… 嗯 他们…
[1:47:57] All good, bro. 一切都好
[1:48:02] You’re an adult now. 你现在是个大人了
[1:48:04] You have a family. 还成了家
[1:48:06] I do, yeah. 是啊
[1:48:07] This is Andy. 这是安迪
[1:48:09] And then my daughter… 那是我女儿…
[1:48:11] My daughter’s name is Bethany. 我女儿名叫贝瑟妮
[1:48:16] We named her after the girl who saved my life. 我们用那个救我一命的女孩的名字 给她取了名
[1:48:26] So stoked. Heh. 我真高兴
[1:48:48] Yo. 嘿
[1:48:50] Yo. 嘿
[1:48:52] You wanna go backpacking? 你竟然想去背包旅行?
[1:48:55] Like, in nature? 亲近大自然那种?
[1:48:58] Yeah, but, like, somewhere, like, really amazing. 好啊 但要去景色超棒的地方
[1:49:01] Next summer? What do you think? 你觉得明年夏天怎么样?
[1:49:03] Are you okay? 你还好吗?
[1:49:05] Hey. 嘿
[1:49:07] Oh, um, I’ll catch you later. 待会儿再来找你
[1:49:09] I’ll see you after class? 课后见?
[1:49:12] – Hey! – Hello. – 嘿 – 你好
[1:49:14] – Hey. – So, uh, anything… interesting happen lately? – 嘿 – 最近有什么好玩的事吗?
[1:49:18] No, I can’t think of anything. 不 想不出什么好玩的来
[1:49:20] Yeah. 是啊
[1:49:21] Have you guys talked to Martha? 你们联系过玛莎吗?
[1:49:23] Oh, I was texting her this weekend. 我这周末给她发了短信
[1:49:26] Have you talked to her? 你跟她联系过吗?
[1:49:29] Hey. There she is. 嘿 她在那儿
[1:49:36] Go get that girl, Dr. Bravestone. 去追那个女孩吧 勇石博士
[1:49:47] Hi. 嗨
[1:49:48] Hi. 嗨
[1:49:49] – I really… I really wanted to call you. – I get it. – 我真的… 我很想打电话给你 – 我懂
[1:49:52] Sorry, I don’t know why I didn’t call. 抱歉 我不知道为什么没打电话给你
[1:49:53] It’s weird being out and, not, like, knowing, like, 感觉真怪 在外面 你懂的 不知道…
[1:49:57] what’s going on and… 什么情况…
[1:50:02] What? 怎么了?
[1:50:17] Smoldering. 真的很深沉凝视
2017年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Ready or Not(准备好了没)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Possessor(占有者)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme