英文名称:Joy Ride
年代:2001
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:43] | Breaker, breaker one-nine. | 破坏者 破坏者19 |
[00:45] | Smokey report. We got a bear… | 烟鬼回话 我们找到了头熊… |
[00:54] | Breaker one-nine. | 破坏者19 |
[00:59] | Any takers. Breaker. | 有人听到吗 破坏者 |
[01:04] | …l-40. His 20, mile marker 2-4-3. | l40 他20岁 里程标记243 |
[01:08] | Anybody out there? Copy. Over. | 那边有什么人吗 完毕 |
[01:17] | Hello? | 喂 |
[01:19] | Lewis. | 路易斯 |
[01:23] | No! | 不 |
[01:25] | …for the first time I see myself through somebody else’s eyes. | 我第一次通过别人了解自己 |
[01:34] | Yeah. Yeah. It’s completely claustrophobic. | 完全闷得令人喘不过气来 |
[01:39] | Big surprise. And we’re like, “Okay…” | 真是令人惊奇 我们正在… |
[01:41] | Aren’t we supposed to get a hell of a downpour? | 不是有一场大雨要来吗 |
[01:43] | -Two hundred mile slipper-slide. -Anybody out there? | -两百英里很湿滑 -外面有人吗 |
[01:47] | Yeah, they had a speed trap set up. | 听说他们都躲在暗处抓超速 |
[01:54] | No one ever said freshman year’d go by so fast. | 都没人和我说过大学第一年过得这么快 |
[01:57] | At least Colorado has seasons. | 至少科罗拉多四季分明 |
[01:59] | Berkeley’s like summer all year. | 伯克利简直四季如夏 |
[02:02] | Yeah…It’s late, | 对…挺晚了 |
[02:03] | I’m not keeping you on the phone, am I? | 我在话筒里这么唠叨没打扰你休息吧 |
[02:04] | No. No, not at all. | 不 不 怎么会 |
[02:06] | So, what’s… You know, what’s David doing this summer? | 呃 那…大卫这暑假忙什么 |
[02:10] | -I don’t know. Who cares? -What? | -不知道 管他的 -什么 |
[02:13] | Sorry. I didn’t tell you before. I just | 抱歉 之前忘了告诉你 我只是… |
[02:16] | felt a little strange, you know? | 觉得有点怪怪的 你懂吗 |
[02:18] | You what… I don’t understand. | 哈 我没搞懂 |
[02:21] | We broke up. He… | 我们分了 他… |
[02:24] | He’s been acting serious and weird. | 他做事老是又古板又诡异 |
[02:28] | Serious and weird, how? He was getting all serious and weird? | 怎么会 他什么时候变得又古板又诡异了 |
[02:32] | I mean | 我的意思是… |
[02:33] | I told you what he was like, and… | 我跟之前你说过他人怎么样 并且… |
[02:35] | -Wait, hold on. -Lewis, it’s 3:00 in the morning. | -噢 等一下 -路易斯 这都三点了都 |
[02:38] | -I got a final tomorrow. -I’m sorry. | -明早我期末考 -对不起 |
[02:40] | I’ll be quieter. | 我说小声一点 |
[02:47] | Lewis? | 路易斯 |
[02:51] | I’m sorry. So, what happened? | 对不起 之后怎么了 |
[02:55] | He kept looking at me, as if, you know, | 他一直盯着我 就好像…你懂的 |
[02:59] | he totally thought that he knew me, which he so obviously didn’t. | 自以为是我肚里的蛔虫 但实际完全不懂我 |
[03:04] | And he started crying. | 然后他痛哭失声 |
[03:06] | Which sort of sealed the deal, you know? | 于是 我下定了决心跟他分手 |
[03:09] | -You made him cry? -I broke up with him. | -你把他弄哭了 -我把他甩了 |
[03:12] | Wouldn’t you cry? | 是你的话会哭吗 |
[03:14] | Listen, Venna, you’re cute, but you’re not that cute. | 你蛮可爱 但还不到那种地步 |
[03:18] | I was kidding. | 开玩笑的啦 |
[03:20] | Well, I’m not in the mood to go home. | 我不太有心情回家 |
[03:24] | Wish I had a car, then I could just get there gradually. | 希望有辆车可以一路慢慢开 |
[03:29] | Decompress a little bit, you know? | 沿途释放一点压力 |
[03:32] | If you had a car, you could stop by Colorado and pick me up. | 如果你有车 绕到科罗拉多来 顺道载我一程 |
[03:36] | We could have an adventure. The two of us and a windshield. | 来一趟两人冒险之旅 |
[03:41] | -I have a car. -No, you don’t. | -我有车啊 -没有吧 |
[03:44] | Yeah. Didn’t I tell you? | 有啊 我没说过吗 |
[03:46] | -No! -Yeah, well, like, I got one. | -没有 -反正我有车 |
[04:01] | Sexy choice. | 非常拉风的选择 |
[04:03] | -Yeah? -Yeah. | -是吗 -当然啦 |
[04:04] | Vintage 1971 Chrysler Newport. | 1971 经典克莱斯勒纽波特 |
[04:24] | I’ve changed my plans. I’m no longer flying back. | 我改主意了 不坐飞机了 |
[04:27] | -I bought a car, so I’m driving. -By yourself? | -我买了辆车开回家 -自己一个人 |
[04:29] | No. Actually, I was thinkin’ about picking up Venna. | 不 我想顺道去载芬娜 |
[04:36] | Mom? | 妈 |
[04:38] | Sorry. It’s… Sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[04:40] | That’s great, Lewis. | 很好啊 路易斯 |
[04:42] | -What’s the matter’? -Your brother just called. | -怎么啦 -你哥刚来电 |
[04:46] | He was arrested again. Drunk and disorderly. | 他又进局子了 喝完酒闹事 |
[04:48] | -Where, in San Diego? -Salt Lake City. | -在哪儿 圣地亚哥 -盐湖城 |
[04:53] | Don’t worry. It’s not your problem. | 别担心 不关你的事 |
[04:58] | -What did Dad say? -You know your dad. | -爸怎么说 -你知道那老头子的 |
[05:01] | He didn’t even want to talk to Fuller. | 他都不想和富勒说话 |
[05:03] | Said if he hadn’t grown up yet, it was never going to happen. | 他说他不把他养大就没这些事 |
[05:07] | -Fuller! -I know. | -富勒 -我知道 |
[05:10] | I miss him, too. | 我也想念你 |
[05:38] | Listen, before you start writing anything… | 在你开罚单之前… |
[05:40] | -License, please. Registration. -My brother’s in jail. | -请出示驾照 -我哥哥入狱 |
[05:44] | And I haven’t seen him in almost five years. | 我们差不多五年没见了 |
[05:46] | So, I’m like driving 200 miles out of my wayjust to help him out. | 我得开差不多200英里去帮他忙 |
[05:50] | That U-turn, it was based on a whole, like, good deed scenario. | 所以我调头是出于善意 |
[05:54] | I’m also writing you up for a broken taillight. | 我还罚你尾灯破损 |
[05:58] | I have one of those? | 有破吗 |
[06:03] | Look, I’m aware of how frustrating | 呃 我知道 |
[06:05] | the prison system in this country must be for you. | 我国的狱政很鸟 |
[06:07] | Repeat offenders, the unrehabilitated… | 累犯就不能恢复公民权 |
[06:09] | I watch American Justice, with your host, Bill Kurtis. | 我看过有你露脸的比尔科提的”美国司法” |
[06:13] | But I’m different. I’m reformed. | 但是我不一样 我洗心革面了 |
[06:17] | You know, I’m strong. I’m… | 你知道的 我很坚强 |
[06:20] | Officer Wilkins, this is my… Listen, this is my pledge to you. | 威尔金警官 我向你发誓 |
[06:23] | You will not be seeing me again. | 你不会再见我进局子了 |
[06:25] | Two strikes are enough for Fuller Thomas. | 两次教训对富勒·托马斯已够了 |
[06:29] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[06:37] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[06:39] | You look tall. Taller than me. | 你看起来 好高 比我还高 |
[06:43] | How’s it goin’? | 你还好吗 |
[06:47] | Well, a lot better now. | 呃 现在好多了 |
[06:55] | Kid. Dam. | 老弟 天啊 |
[06:57] | You came all the way to Salt Lake just for me? | 你大老远跑来盐湖城就为了我 |
[06:59] | Well, technically, you are still my brother. | 呃 严格来讲 你还是我哥 |
[07:06] | Hey, this is my brother. | 嘿 他是我老弟 |
[07:08] | I can’t get… Look at you, man! | 简直不能…看看你 伙计 |
[07:10] | -Mr. Thomas! -Thank you for coming. | -托马斯先生 -谢谢你来看我 |
[07:12] | -You’re welcome. -Thank you. | -别见外 -谢谢 |
[07:14] | -Sign out, please. -You’re welcome. | -请到这签名 -不客气 |
[07:23] | Listen, I’m supposed to be picking up a friend. | 我还要去接一个朋友 |
[07:26] | -And I’m running kind of late, so… -Uh-huh? | -时候又不早了 -呃 |
[07:29] | I just, uh, well, I just wanted to see how you’re doin’ | 我只是…呃…想来看看你… |
[07:32] | and take you wherever it was you needed to go | 载你去你想去的地方 |
[07:34] | because I sort of need to hit the road. | 然后我差不多得上路了 |
[07:36] | -Yeah, where are you goin’? -Um, Boulder, Colorado | -你要去哪里 -嗯 科罗拉多 博德 |
[07:40] | -and then I’m goin’ home. -Oh, perfect. | -然后我就回家 -噢 好极了 |
[07:43] | -Yeah, that’s great! -Wait, what? | -太好了 -什么 |
[07:46] | You konw? | 知道吗 |
[07:48] | With the exception of the seat spring piercin’ my ass, | 除了屁股快被座椅弹簧刺穿外 |
[07:52] | this ride’s excellent. | 这趟旅程真爽 |
[07:55] | So, who’s this friend you’re pickin’ up? | 你要去接谁 |
[07:58] | Her name is Venna. She’s a friend of mine from back home. | 芬娜 老家的朋友 |
[08:00] | Wait, the blinker? That girl from the Heights? | 等等 就是住在高地的那个眨眼妹 |
[08:03] | The one who was like all clay long? | 一天到晚眨眼的那个妹子 |
[08:06] | No, she’s not like that all clay. You haven’t seen her in years. | 不会整天啦 你都几年不见了 |
[08:09] | Okay. You’re fuckin’ her? | 你上过她了 |
[08:15] | Well, what question’s more legit than that? | 怎样 这个不能问吗 |
[08:18] | -We’re just friends, okay? -Okay, you’re not fucking her. | -我们只是朋友 -好吧 你没上过她 |
[08:23] | -But you want to. -You don’t know what you’re talking about. | -但你想 -不知道不要乱说 |
[08:27] | Oh, I don’t? I don’t know what I’m talking about? | 我不知道 我不知道我在说什么 |
[08:30] | All right, here’s how it is. | 事情是这样子的 |
[08:32] | Um, she’s always dated guys from the right side of the burbs. | 她以前常跟东郊有钱小子约会 |
[08:35] | You were always left on the sidelines. | 你却被晾在一边 |
[08:36] | You get your scholarship to Berkeley. | 之后你拿到伯克利的奖学金 |
[08:38] | She’s off to the University of Colorado. Right? | 而她上科罗拉多大学 是吧 |
[08:41] | You don’t understand. | 你不懂啦 |
[08:42] | You guys have been talking on the phone a lot | 你们常在电话里聊天 |
[08:45] | and now she realizes that you have the warm fuzzies for each other. | 她知道你对她有好感 |
[08:48] | You’re not lettin’ on, even though you scrambled and bought this car | 你不肯承认 尽管匆忙买了这辆车 |
[08:53] | just to pick her up. | 只因为想载她 |
[08:55] | No, you’re still playing the neutered boy “friend” | 继续扮演柏拉图式男友 |
[08:58] | who’s like, always there for her | 所以永远当备胎 |
[09:00] | because you’re nice… Whoa, whoa, whoa! | 因为你是个好人…见鬼 |
[09:02] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[09:10] | So, you’re still good, or need me to drive, or… | 要我来开车吗 还是… |
[09:13] | No more bullshit small talk. | 不要老是在那儿叽叽歪歪地 |
[09:16] | About me, my relationships, or my car. | 胡扯我 我的朋友 我的车 |
[09:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:38] | No, I swear. I’m barely slowing the car in Denver. | 我发誓在丹佛也几乎没减速 |
[09:41] | I’ll give him a seven-mile-an-hour chance to jump and roll. | 时速减到七英里好让他跳下车 |
[09:44] | You did your mom a big favor, and she’s happy now. | 你帮你妈一个大忙 她很高兴 |
[09:49] | And this time tomorrow, you’ll be here with me, | 明天此时 我们就在一起了 |
[09:52] | and it’ll be a whole new level of stress to deal with. | 然后换成另一种压力 |
[09:54] | Okay, well, I’m gonna get goin’. I guess I’ll see you tomorrow. | 我得上路了 明天见 |
[09:58] | -Okay, I’ll see you tomorrow. -All right. | -行 明天见 -行 |
[10:00] | -Good-bye. -Good-bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[10:10] | Downsizing? | 裁员吗 |
[10:12] | Gas companyjust lets a talented man like you go? | 石油公司刚裁掉一个像你那么优秀的人才吗 |
[10:17] | -Just like that? -Yep. | -就这样 -呃 就这样 |
[10:19] | Well, that sucks. But this job kicks ass, huh? | 天啊 糟透了 但这工作挺棒吧 |
[10:23] | Got your trailer here, and now you’re workin’ kind of outside. | 你有自己的集装箱屋 算是户外工作 |
[10:27] | You got a view. | 还可以看风景 |
[10:33] | -What is this? -C.B. radio. Olive branch. | -这是什么东西 -民用无线电 一点小意思 |
[10:37] | -Check it out. -You put a hole in my car. | -试试看 -你在我车上挖了个洞 |
[10:41] | I talked him down to 40 bucks. | 我跟他砍价到40元 |
[10:46] | Breaker one-nine, breaker one-nine. | 破坏者19 破坏者19 |
[10:48] | We need a westbound, come on. | 有往西走的 听到请回答 |
[10:50] | You got Black Sheep here ridin’ front door with, uh, | 我是车队领头”黑羊” 同行的是…呃 |
[10:55] | Mama’s Boy. | “乖宝宝” |
[10:57] | We’re barrelin’ down on 0l’ Eye-8-Oh eastaway, just wonderin’ | 我们在州际80号公路往东 想打听下 |
[11:00] | if you could see any bears from your rockin’ chair, over. | 你们那儿有没有条子 完毕 |
[11:03] | Roger, you got a 40-mile clear shot, ‘cept for Jamestown. | 收到 除了詹士镇 前方40英里没有 |
[11:06] | Got yourself a Kojak with a Kodak at 1-8-5. | 在185处有条子执行雷达照相 |
[11:09] | All right, no cops till Jamestown. | 行 直到詹市镇都没条子 |
[11:12] | Free to speed like a motherfucker for like the next 40 miles or so. | 前面40英里可以飙个爽 |
[11:21] | Aren’t we supposed to get a hell of a downpour? | 不是有一场大雨要来吗 |
[11:24] | We got a 200-mile slipper-slide. Come on? | 前面200英里将湿滑 |
[11:27] | Doesn’t matter, not from this rocking chair. | 躲在车子里无所谓 |
[11:30] | Some people like it when it rains. | 有些人特别喜欢下雨 |
[11:33] | It’s gonna rain hard tonight. | 今晚会下大雨 |
[11:35] | Keeps everybody inside, you know. | 很多人不出门 |
[11:38] | What’s the hell with this guy? | 这哥们怎么了 |
[11:40] | Howdy! | 你好 |
[11:42] | You got Black Sheep here, with Mama’s Boy. Who we got? Over. | 这里是黑羊和乖宝宝 您怎么称呼 完毕 |
[11:45] | Could I please get a better handle than Mama’s Boy? | 我能不能不要叫乖宝宝 |
[11:48] | No. | 不行 |
[11:51] | Yo, Rain Man, what’s your 20? | 喂 暴雨哥 你座标在哪 |
[11:54] | -Hey, can you do a woman’s voice? -What? | -你会不会装女孩子的声音 -什么 |
[11:58] | Do a girl. Say… | 装女生 比如说 呃… |
[12:01] | “Hey, Black Sheep, this is, uh, Miss…” | “嘿 黑羊 本小姐是…” |
[12:04] | -No. Forget it. -Come on, man. | -不行 想都别想 -你得了吧 |
[12:07] | You did a girl when we pranked, uh… | 你不是装女生作弄过…呃 |
[12:09] | -Oh, yeah, Mr. Schramm. -Yeah. | -史旺先生 -对啊 |
[12:13] | -That was good. -No, I was nine. | -那次简直棒呆了 -没 我那时9岁 |
[12:15] | That was what I sounded like then. | 声音本来就那样 |
[12:16] | This is like a prehistoric Internet, or something. | 这就像史前时代的联机通话 |
[12:19] | Come on! You fuck with someone in a chat room. | 别怂了 在聊天室里骗人 |
[12:23] | -It’s the same thing. -No, forget it. | -和这没差 -别闹了 |
[12:25] | Come on, man! | 别怂啦 兄弟 |
[12:28] | Say, “Hey, Black Sheep, this is Candy Cane.” | 就说”嘿 黑羊 我是小甜甜” |
[12:34] | Just say it. You’ll be amazing. | 说啊 会艳惊四座的 |
[12:40] | Hey, Black Sheep, this is Candy Cane. | 嘿 黑羊 我是小甜甜啦 |
[12:42] | I been lookin’ for ya all day. | 我找你一整天了 |
[12:45] | That was horrible. | 声音好恐怖 |
[12:48] | Howdy there, Candy Cane. This is Black Sheep. | 嘿 小甜甜 我是黑羊 |
[12:51] | I’m right on schedule. | 我正准时 |
[12:53] | Now, say, “I’ll see ya later on tonight, honey.” | 快说”晚点儿见哟 甜心” |
[12:55] | Go, go, go! | 快说快说 |
[12:57] | So I guess I’ll be seein’ ya later on tonight, that right? | 那我们今天晚上见咯 是吧 |
[13:03] | You got it. I’m pullin’ over right now | 没错 我现在要停车了 |
[13:05] | and I’ll see your beautiful ass in the PM. | 晚上见你的小屁屁 |
[13:12] | -So, what was that about? -Just wait. | -所以 这是在干嘛 -等会就知道 |
[13:15] | Candy Cane, come on. | 小甜甜 请回答 |
[13:17] | I knew it! These guys are so fuckin’ horny. | 我就知道 这些色鬼 |
[13:21] | Get him goin’. Get him all worked up, and then in the middle of it, | 让他心痒难耐 然后在大半夜时… |
[13:25] | say, “Hey, guess what? I’m a dude.” | 说”知道吗 我是个男的” |
[13:28] | No way. I can’t do that. | 不行 我说不出来 |
[13:30] | Come on, man! Come on. | 没关系啦 快说 |
[13:32] | Come on, man, it’ll be fun. | 别怂啦 会很好玩的 |
[13:35] | Come on, just do it. | 说就对了 |
[13:37] | Do it. | 快说 |
[13:42] | Hey there, who’s this? | 嘿 你是哪位 |
[13:49] | -Rusty Nail. -Nice. Nice. | -锈铁钉 -好极了 好极了 |
[13:54] | Well, Rusty Nail, I hope you’re doin’ better than I am. | 希望你混得不错 锈铁钉 |
[13:57] | Man, this drive, it seems like it’s takin’ forever. | 这趟路好像永远走不完 |
[14:01] | Roger that, Candy Cane. | 收到 小甜甜 |
[14:04] | Aw, you got him. You got him! | 钓上他了 钓上他了 |
[14:06] | You know what makes it easier sometimes, is pretendin’ the person | 你知道吗 有时候假装跟我说话的人就在我身边 |
[14:10] | that I’m talkin’ to is right next to me. | 会让跑长途轻松些 |
[14:13] | So, why don’t you pretend that I’m sittin’ there with you | 你为什么不假装我就坐在你身边 |
[14:16] | just the two of us and the windshield? | 只有我俩 还有眼前的景色 |
[14:19] | All right. | 行 |
[14:22] | -Go, go! Tell him what you look like. -Shh. | -快 跟他说说你的长相 -嘘 |
[14:25] | So, I’m 5’10”, I got dirty-blond hair down to my shoulders. | 我一米七五 金发披肩 |
[14:30] | I got blue eyes, really soft skin. | 眼珠深蓝 皮肤柔细 |
[14:32] | Wow, man. This is turning me on. | 喔 我都已经春心荡漾了 |
[14:35] | And if I were there, Rusty Nail, you know what I’d do? | 如果在那 知道我会怎么做吗 |
[14:39] | Tell me. | 说来听听 |
[14:41] | Awesome! | 帅呆了 |
[14:42] | I’d make you feel good. | 保证让你爽翻了 |
[14:46] | You would? | 你愿意吗 |
[14:47] | If I were there and I asked you to, would you unbutton my blouse? | 如果我在那 你肯替我宽衣解带吗 |
[14:51] | Sure. | 当然 |
[14:54] | Well, then I’d just take it off, so now what? | 那我就脱掉罗 接下来呢 |
[14:56] | What do you want to do with me? | 你想对我做什么 |
[14:59] | -I’ve never really done this before. -This is so classic! | -我还真没碰到过这种好事 -典型的反应 |
[15:04] | I’d take off your bra. | 我要脱下你的胸罩 |
[15:07] | Ooh. Okay. You take that off. | 好啊 那就脱啊 |
[15:14] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. We can’t lose this guy! Go. | 哦 不不不 别把他搞丢了 快 |
[15:18] | I couldn’t hear that, Rusty Nail. | 我听不见了 锈铁钉 |
[15:23] | Rusty Nail? Sweetheart? | 锈铁钉 宝贝儿 |
[15:26] | That was almost so good! | 差点儿就耍得他团团转 |
[15:28] | -Damn! -What, did we lose him? | -可恶 -连络不上了吗 |
[15:30] | Yeah. Shit! | 是啊 操蛋 |
[15:34] | Hey, man, you’re a gifted C.B. prank caller when you commit to it. | 兄弟 你真是天生的电台杀手 |
[15:38] | “I’d take off your bra.” | 我要脱下你的胸罩 |
[16:02] | Hey. Hey, don’t park in a handicapped space. | 嘿 别停在残障车位 |
[16:07] | There’s spaces all over the place. | 到处都是车位 |
[16:09] | Yeah, I know. That’s my point. | 对啊 我就是这个意思 |
[16:11] | Dude, I’m gonna gimp it. I’m not just gonna run in there. | 我会跛着进去 不会用跑的 |
[16:14] | God! Just sit here. I’ll work us a deal, okay? | 老天啊 你先坐着 我去杀价 行不 |
[16:27] | One more goddamn maid knocks on my door askin’ about towels… | 如果再有女侍来敲门 送毛巾… |
[16:31] | Sorry, Mr. Ellinghouse. That won’t happen again. | 对不起 艾林豪先生 这种事不会再发生了 |
[16:33] | Sorry, my ass! Where’s your boss? | 对不起个屁 你老板呢 |
[16:36] | I want the real manager. The white one. | 我想找真老板 那个白人 |
[16:38] | The one whose first language is fuckin’ English? | 那个会说真正英语的家伙 |
[16:41] | Can you understand that? | 听懂了没 |
[16:42] | Hi. Excuse me. Could I get a room for the night? | 嘿 不好意思 还有空房吗 |
[16:45] | You can disturb me all you want. I love towels. | 你们怎么送毛巾都行 我爱死毛巾了 |
[16:46] | Not done here, friend. | 我还没说完呢 朋友 |
[16:47] | I know that, amigo. I’m just… | 我知道 老兄 我只是… |
[16:49] | Look, I haven’t slept in two days. You’d best not mess with me. | 听着 我已经连着两天没睡好了 你最好别惹我 |
[16:52] | You just take care of your own shit. | -管好你自己的屁事就好 |
[16:54] | Peace. | 淡定 |
[16:55] | Tomorrow mornin’, you mark my words, asshole… | 明天一早…你记住我的话 混蛋 |
[17:00] | …a long talk with your manager. | 跟你经理喝杯茶… |
[17:03] | Your brown ass is gone. | 你的饭碗就难保了 |
[17:06] | Fuckin’ punk. | 混蛋 |
[17:16] | What a dick. | 真是个猪头 |
[17:25] | Candy Cane. | 小甜甜 |
[17:29] | Candy Cane. | 小甜甜 |
[17:34] | Hello? Candy Cane? | 喂 小甜甜 |
[17:40] | -Did you see that fat fucking guy? -Shh. Listen. | -你看到那只死肥猪没 -嘘…你听 |
[17:43] | Hello, Candy Cane. Are you there? | 嘿 小甜甜 你听得到吗 |
[17:46] | -You are kidding me. -Can you believe that? | -你逗我呢 -你敢信吗 |
[17:50] | -Have you talked to him yet? -No. | -你有跟他说话吗 -没 |
[17:52] | I haven’t said anything. | 我还什么都没说 |
[17:56] | Anybody out there know Candy Cane? Come on. | 有没有人知道小甜甜的下落 |
[18:02] | What? | 什么 |
[18:03] | Tell him you want to meet up. | 跟他说你想跟他碰面 |
[18:05] | Tell him you want to get together. | 说你想和他一起 |
[18:07] | You’re turnin’ in for the night. | 你找了个地方过夜 |
[18:08] | You want to see him later at the Lone Star Motel | 你想在孤寂之星旅馆和他碰面 |
[18:11] | in Table Rock, Room 17. | 在17号房间 |
[18:14] | Do you just love prison so much? | 你那么喜欢坐牢啊 |
[18:16] | We’re in 18. I mean, | 我们住18号 我是说… |
[18:17] | you saw that prick, right? | 你看到刚刚那个猪头了没 |
[18:18] | What, the giant? | 那个傻大个 |
[18:19] | The prick is in Room 17! | 那个猪头住在17号房 |
[18:21] | Nah, I can’t do that. | 不 我不干 |
[18:23] | Come on! That guy sucks, okay? He body-checked me on the way out. | 得了吧 那个贱人 刚才还故意撞我 |
[18:28] | -Yeah, I know. I saw that. -What? You saw that? | -我知道 我看到了 -你有看到 |
[18:31] | And you’re notjumping at this extraordinary opportunity | 那你还不利用这千载难逢的机会 |
[18:34] | to exact some much-deserved revenge? | 来给你哥我报仇 |
[18:37] | Are you crazy? | 你就这么没种 |
[18:39] | Come on! Do it! | 来吧 干 |
[18:40] | -Calm down. -This is amazing! | -淡定 -这会很痛快的 |
[18:51] | Rusty Nail. Hey, there. | 锈铁钉 你好吗 |
[18:56] | Candy Cane. I thought I’d lost ya. | 小甜甜 我以为你不见了 |
[19:01] | Well, I guess fate wouldn’t allow that. | 估计是命中注定的吧 |
[19:03] | Glad to know you’re thinkin’ about me. | 真高兴你会挂念我 |
[19:06] | Listen, I’m pullin’ over for the night. | 你看 我想停车过夜了 |
[19:09] | You wouldn’t be interested in gettin’ together later, would ya? | 有兴趣过来找我吗 |
[19:13] | I thought you were meeting with Black Sheep. | 我还以为你要跟黑羊碰面呢 |
[19:18] | Well, that was the plan, but how about I blow him off | 本来是这样想啊 但如果放他鸽子 |
[19:21] | and take a chance with you? | 给你个机会怎么样 |
[19:24] | God. I love you, man. This is so great! | 老天 高招 太赞了 |
[19:28] | Relax. | 淡定 |
[19:29] | But I’m not sure that I’d be what you’d expect. | 但我不太确定是不是你喜欢的类型 |
[19:34] | Please. | 你够了 |
[19:36] | Well, you are a man, aren’t you? | 你是个男人 不是吗 |
[19:39] | with a soul and a heart?That’s all I’d expect. | 有血有肉 这就够了 |
[19:42] | Great. | 太好了 |
[19:47] | Listen, I’ll be at the Lone Star Motel in Table Rock | 我会在桌岩的孤寂之星旅馆等你 |
[19:51] | if you’re interested. | 如果你有兴趣的话 |
[19:53] | Pink champagne. | 粉红香槟 |
[19:55] | Tell him that you like pink champagne. | 跟他说你爱粉红香槟 |
[20:00] | And if there’s any way you could bring some pink champagne, | 能不能带点粉红香槟 |
[20:03] | it’s my favorite. | 我最喜欢了 |
[20:06] | That was good. | 这主意不错 |
[20:08] | What room? | 几号房 |
[20:10] | Well, it’s… | 成功了 成功了 |
[20:12] | Room 17. Midnight. You got that, baby? | 17号房 午夜 清楚了吗 宝贝儿 |
[20:17] | I got it. | 知道了 |
[20:18] | I can’t wait. | 我都等不及了 |
[20:23] | -That was mean. -I know! I know! This is awesome! | -我好低级 -我知道 但是棒呆了 |
[20:29] | That guy sucks, okay? He totally body-checked me on the way out. | 王八蛋 出去时竟然故意撞我 |
[20:35] | Do you miss home? | 你会想家吗 |
[20:37] | Yeah. | 会啊 |
[20:38] | I miss Mom’s chocolate chip cookies. | 我好怀念妈做的巧克力棒 |
[20:44] | Playin’ football with Dad, Sundays. | 星期天跟老爸玩足球 |
[20:49] | Goin’ to… Oh, wait. That’s somebody else’s childhood. | 等等 这好像是别人的童年 |
[20:53] | What I meant was, “No.” | 我的意思是…根本不想家 |
[20:59] | You should call sometimes. | 除了要保释金的时候 |
[21:01] | You know, when you don’t need bail money. | 你平常也该打打电话 |
[21:03] | Yeah, but how often is that? | 那机会可不多哦 |
[21:05] | -I’m serious. -I call. | -我是说真的 -我打过啊 |
[21:09] | Yeah, I know exactly what he says every time he hangs up the phone. | 我知道他一挂上电话就说… |
[21:12] | That I’m the world’s biggest loser. | 我是世界上最没出息的人 |
[21:15] | That’s comin’ from a plumber. | 他自己也不过是个水电工 |
[21:19] | That’s comm’ from a guy who wears | 成天穿着绿色青蛙装 |
[21:20] | a full-length lime green jumpsuit to work every day. | 忙个半死 还说我没出息 |
[21:25] | They don’t need me. I don’t need them. | 他们不需要我 我也不要他们 |
[21:29] | It works like a charm if you repeat it enough. | 多说几次就成真理了 |
[21:31] | Listen. | 听 |
[21:41] | Hit the TV. | 电视关掉 |
[21:52] | Oh. It’s Rusty Nail! It’s him! | 噢 是他 是锈铁钉 |
[22:02] | Who the hell is it? | 是谁啊 |
[22:04] | I brought the drink. | 我带…饮料来了 |
[22:12] | This is amazing! | 好戏上场了 |
[22:16] | I brought the pink champagne. | 我带来了粉红香槟 |
[22:21] | Is this a goddamn joke? | 开什么鬼玩笑 |
[22:25] | I swear to fucking God. | 看在上帝份上 |
[22:38] | What are you… Are you Black Sheep? | 你在搞…你是黑羊吗 |
[22:42] | Why don you come over here? | 你跑来这儿干啥 |
[22:53] | Are you fuckin’ with me, standing in the dark? | 半夜三更跑过来 到底跟我耍什么把戏 |
[22:56] | This prick is such an asshole! | 这家伙真是个十足的混蛋 |
[22:58] | Show me your face. What was that? | 看着我 这是啥 |
[23:24] | That was weird. | 蛮诡异的 |
[23:27] | Hey, you know what I think? | 嘿 知道我在想什么吗 |
[23:30] | I think someone might have gotten hurt. | 我觉得有人可能受伤了 |
[23:33] | No. No, we would have heard that. | 不会啦 不然我们早听到响动了 |
[23:37] | We did. That was a gasp. | 有响动 是喘气声 |
[23:39] | Bet that Rusty Nail guy got hurt. | 肯定是锈铁钉出事了 |
[23:41] | No, it wasn’t a gasp. That was a laugh. | 不 那不是喘气声 是笑声 |
[23:51] | Hey, where are you going? | 嘿 你要去哪儿 |
[23:54] | What, are you calling Mom? | 啥 打给老妈吗 |
[23:56] | Front desk. | 旅店前台 |
[23:57] | Hi, we just…heard some | 嗨 我们刚刚听到… |
[23:59] | disturbance from the room next door, in Room 17. | 隔壁17号房有怪声 |
[24:03] | “Yeah, hi, this is the drama queen from Room 18.” | 嗨 我们是好管闲事的18号房 |
[24:05] | That’s hard to say. It was like a thud. | 不太好说 好像是重击声 |
[24:07] | What are you… | 你在想… |
[24:09] | No, we think someone might have been hurt. | 不 我觉得可能有人已经受伤了 |
[24:12] | And we thought you’d want to check that out, maybe. | 希望你们能查查看 |
[24:16] | All right. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[24:20] | You know what’s gonna happen now, right? | 你知道会发生什么事 对吗 |
[24:23] | Prick’s gonna kill the night manager. | 那猪头会把夜班经理宰了 |
[24:54] | Hello? | 您好 |
[24:55] | Guy said everything’s fine. | 伙计说一切正常 |
[25:00] | All right. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[25:19] | The guy said everything’s fine. | 他说没有任何问题 |
[25:22] | What’d I tell ya? | 就跟你说吧 |
[26:02] | Good mornin’. How are you today? | 早安 今天可好 |
[26:05] | Pretty good. How are you? | 还不错 你怎么样 |
[26:06] | Where are you boys from? | 小伙子 你们打哪儿来 |
[26:09] | Originally, New Jersey. | 老家 新泽西 |
[26:11] | -What are you doin’ here? -We’re drivin’ cross-country. | -来这里做什么 -驾车横穿整个州 |
[26:14] | -My brother… Yeah, Lewis. -Your brother? | -我兄弟…路易斯 -你兄弟 |
[26:17] | -Where is he? -In the room. I don’t know. | -他在哪 -在房间里 我不知道 |
[26:20] | We had a little incident here last night. Did you hear anything? | 这里昨晚出了点情况 有听到什么吗 |
[26:22] | Any sounds, or anything out of the ordinary? | 什么响动 异常之类的 |
[26:25] | Yeah, actually, next door I heard some sounds. | 是 有 隔壁 我听到有声音 |
[26:29] | -Next door? -Yeah. | -隔壁 -是的 |
[26:33] | -Could you describe those sounds? -Yeah, sure. | -麻烦形容一下是哪种声音 -当然 |
[26:36] | They were like, uh… | 那就像是…呃 |
[26:42] | No, wait. | 不对 等一下 |
[26:47] | Like that. | 像这样 |
[26:48] | -What’s goin’ on? -All right, this is Lewis. | -怎么了 -这位就是路易斯 |
[26:51] | There was a “sitchy-ashun” last night. That’s all I know. | 我只知道 昨晚出事了 |
[26:53] | So after you heard these sounds, did you look out your window? | 听到声音之后 你有往窗外看吗 |
[26:56] | -Did you open your door? -No, sir. | -你开门了没 -没有 长官 |
[26:58] | -What happened? -After you closed your door, | -发生什么了 -所以从你昨晚关门后… |
[27:00] | around 10:15 p.m. | 也就是差不多十点一刻 |
[27:02] | you didn’t see anybody else until I knocked on your door this morning? | 直到我来之前 没看到任何人 |
[27:04] | That’s right. Well, we did call the night manager, because we were, | 对 呃 但我们有打电话给夜班经理 因为… |
[27:08] | uh, concerned, right? | 因为我们有点担心 对吧 |
[27:10] | -Right. -Oh, yeah. Yeah. He mentioned that. | -对 -对 他有提过 |
[27:13] | And he also said that one of you had an altercation with the victim. | 他也说你们跟被害人有点…争执 |
[27:17] | Which of you was that? | 是哪一位 |
[27:19] | Wait. The night manager said what? | 等等 夜班经理有这样说吗 |
[27:21] | Apparently one of you had words with the victim, in the motel office | 显然你俩之一在旅馆前台登记时 |
[27:24] | when you were checkin’ in? | 跟被害人斗嘴了 |
[27:25] | No, no. We never met… | 不 怎么会 我们没见过… |
[27:30] | -What? -Ellinghouse. | -什么 -艾林豪 |
[27:31] | Ronald Ellinghouse. He was staying in Room 17. | 隆纳·艾林豪 他住在17号房 |
[27:35] | The huge guy? Yeah, I met him. | 那个大块头 我见过 |
[27:37] | But he’s… He’s not the one… | 但他…他不是… |
[27:38] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[27:41] | It wasn’t comely. | 不太好看 |
[27:44] | I’m sorry. I don’t know what that means. | 不好意思 我不懂什么意思 |
[27:48] | He was found early this mornin’ lyin’ face down | 今天一早 有人发现他在公路分隔岛上… |
[27:50] | on the highway median. | 脸朝下躺倒了 |
[27:54] | So, you’re saying that the… | 所以你是说… |
[27:58] | The huge guy is the victim. | 那大块头是被害人 |
[28:02] | You have no idea who might… | 所以你们不知道谁昨晚… |
[28:05] | have visited Mr. Ellinghouse’s room last night? | 可能跟艾林豪先生碰过面 |
[28:09] | No, sir. | 不知道 警官 |
[28:11] | I wish… I wish we could be more helpful, but I… | 希望可以帮得上忙 可是… |
[28:14] | Is he dead? | 他死了吗 |
[28:16] | Coma. | 深度昏迷 |
[28:19] | You know what I’m thinkin’? | 你知道我怎么想的吗 |
[28:22] | I’m thinkin’ that a little look-see might “refreshify” your memory. | 带你俩去看看 兴许你俩就能想起点什么 |
[28:28] | Takin’ a look-see at what? | 去看什么 |
[28:49] | Ripped his jaw, | 下颚撕裂… |
[28:51] | clean off. | 完全脱离 |
[29:02] | That is the pain in my ass. | 这些文件把我烦得要死 |
[29:04] | My own personal file of ongoing shit that I got to deal with. | 本来我就已经有一堆扯淡事情要处理 |
[29:09] | And now, guess what? | 现在 你猜怎么着 |
[29:11] | Now, I got me another one. | 又多了一桩 |
[29:13] | Mr. Ronald Ellinghouse, | 隆纳·艾林豪先生 |
[29:16] | layin’ two inches from dead in my jurisdiction. | 在鬼门关徘徊 还偏偏在我的管区里 |
[29:20] | Why? Because you sorry-ass punks thought you’d have some fun. | 为什么 只因为你们两个猪头玩得兴起 |
[29:26] | Fuck! | 操蛋 |
[29:28] | I’d keep you retards in custody if I thought it would help answer | 如果有必要 我会把你俩弱智关起来 |
[29:32] | one of the hundreds of new questions I got. | 好审审你俩到底知道些啥 |
[29:35] | But, no. All you know is his damn C.B. handle. | 但是 你们只知道无线电里的扯淡浑名… |
[29:39] | And maybe he drives a truck. | 还有那个变态可能开着卡车 |
[29:44] | Do you understand the kinds of shit I got to grapple with now | 你俩知道接下来我有多麻烦吗 |
[29:47] | because of what you assholes did? You! | 就为了替你俩弱智 擦屁股 |
[29:50] | You got out of jail when? | 你什么时候从局子里出来啦 |
[29:53] | Yesterday? | 昨天 |
[29:56] | I want you outta here. | 我希望你们滚出怀俄明 |
[29:58] | This is like an old-fashioned western. | 这里就像以前的老西部 |
[30:01] | I want you out of Wyoming before the sun goes down. | 日落前就给我滚 |
[30:18] | I can’t believe it. I can’t believe you told them that | 你怎么想的 都不敢相信你说什么 |
[30:21] | we invited Rusty Nail back. | 我们把锈铁钉叫回来了 |
[30:22] | They could have thrown me back in jail. | 我差点又被他们抓回牢里 |
[30:25] | A man is half dead because of what we did. | 我们把一个人害得半死 |
[30:27] | Oh, bullshit. | 扯淡 |
[30:29] | Bullshit! | 扯淡 |
[30:31] | What, you order 10 pizzas for your neighbor, | 你帮邻居订十个比萨 |
[30:34] | a delivery guy gets there and your neighbor opens up with an AK-47. | 结果外卖小哥开门时 发现你邻居正端着AK指着他 |
[30:38] | -Is that your fault? -Yeah, maybe it is. | -难道那是你的过错 -起码我难逃干系 |
[30:41] | Fine. Be the martyr all you want. | 好啊 你就尽管背错好了 |
[30:43] | No, that’s not what I’m doin’. | 不 我是在想… |
[30:44] | I’m trying to figure how I’m gonna drive away after what we’ve done. | 我们这么作死之后 怎么安心地开车离开这里 |
[30:49] | Do what I do. | 就照我的想法啊 |
[30:51] | Just remind yourself that in 100 years, you’re gonna be dead. | 提醒自己一百年后 也会翘辫子 |
[30:55] | It’s the closest thing I’ve got to a philosophy. | 这样就蛮接近我的想法了 |
[30:57] | No, you know what? I’m taking you to Denver, and that’s it. | 行 知道吗 现在我只能载你到丹佛了 |
[30:59] | Great. | 好极了 |
[31:34] | Eastbound, looking for a westbound | 东行者询问西行者… |
[31:38] | for a bear report? | 有没有条子的踪迹 |
[31:42] | Not a soul. Never any Smokeys on that… | 完全没有 前方一个条子都没有 |
[31:52] | Candy Cane… | 小甜甜 |
[31:56] | Candy Cane. | 小甜甜 |
[32:01] | -Hello. -Hey! | -喂 -嘿 |
[32:04] | -Candy Cane. -Hey! | -小甜甜 -嘿 |
[32:07] | I’m asleep. | 我睡着了… |
[32:08] | Hey, Candy Cane! | 嘿 小甜甜 |
[32:12] | Candy Cane? | 小甜甜 |
[32:17] | Jesus. | 老天啊 |
[32:20] | Anybody out there know Candy Cane? | 有没有人知道小甜甜的下落 |
[32:25] | Or Mama’s Boy? | 或者是乖宝宝 |
[32:28] | Baa, baa, Black Sheep. | 咩…黑羊 |
[32:32] | -What are you gonna say? -Hey, Russell. | -你要说什么 -嘿 锈铁钉 |
[32:34] | This is Black Sheep. Go to 23. | 我是黑羊 转到23频道 |
[32:41] | Hey, Black Sheep. | 嘿 黑羊 |
[32:45] | Do you know where I can find Candy Cane? | 知道小甜甜上哪儿去了吗 |
[32:50] | Hey, uh, what is your deal? | 你到底怎么了 |
[32:55] | I mean, seriously. | 我不是开玩笑的 |
[32:59] | I’m looking for Candy Cane. | 我在找小甜甜 |
[33:05] | So, you’ve been driving around all day | 你开一整天车… |
[33:09] | looking for a voice? | 就只为了寻找一个声音 |
[33:15] | I think that you can tell me where to find her. | 我觉得 你好像知道她在哪里 |
[33:19] | -Tell him it was a joke. -I talked to Candy Cane | -跟他说这件事是个玩笑 -我跟她谈过… |
[33:21] | about last night. | 关于昨晚的事… |
[33:24] | And she said that she’s not interested. | 她说她一点兴趣都没有 |
[33:26] | -No! -She’s not interested in you… | -别闹了 -她对你还有你的粉红香槟 |
[33:28] | -Don’t do this. -…or your pink champagne. | -别这样 -都不感兴趣 |
[33:33] | I need to find Candy Cane. | 我得找到小甜甜 |
[33:39] | You need to find | 你该找个… |
[33:42] | a highly-qualified psychiatrist, | 高明的心理医生 |
[33:45] | not a psychologist. You’re gonna need some drugs. | 不是做心理谘询 你该吃药了 |
[33:48] | You’re gonna have to find a damn good lawyer | 顺便再找个好律师 |
[33:50] | because the cops are all over your ass. | 因为条子们都盯着你呢 |
[33:52] | -Goddamn! -Give it to me. | -混账东西 -快给我 |
[33:56] | Hey, there, Rusty Nail, you hear this? | 嘿 锈铁钉 听得到吗 |
[33:58] | That was me, all right? I’m a guy. | 是我 这下行了吗 我是男的 |
[34:01] | It was just a joke. | 开玩笑的 |
[34:04] | It was just a joke. | 全都是跟你开玩笑的 |
[34:10] | Apologize. | 跟我道歉 |
[34:13] | Right. | 想得美 |
[34:14] | No, just do it. | 不 照他说的做 |
[34:16] | -Apologize to him? -Yeah. | -跟他道歉 -不然呢 |
[34:18] | -I’ll do it. -No. | -我来说 -别怂了 |
[34:23] | Listen, you sick fuck, | 听着 你这个变态 |
[34:25] | you pathetic, lonely walkie-talkie, | 冷血 无聊 变态的电台族 |
[34:28] | freak show motherfucker, you’re not getting anything from me. | 你能拿我怎么着 |
[34:31] | Know why? I have something more powerful than your psychosis. | 知道吗 我有项必杀绝招 |
[34:35] | It’s called a volume knob. | 音量旋钮 |
[34:36] | And the only thing I need to make you go away is to turn it counterclockwise. | 逆时针一转你就乖乖滚蛋 |
[34:40] | Got that? You copy that? | 听清楚了没有 |
[34:44] | You know, Black Sheep, | 你知道吗 黑羊 |
[34:46] | you really ought to get that fixed. | 你真的该把它修好 |
[34:49] | Get what fixed? | 把什么修好 |
[34:52] | Your taillight. | 你的车尾灯 |
[35:01] | -Do you see anything? -Yeah. Cars and trucks. | -有看到什么么 -有 汽车跟卡车 |
[35:03] | -Just drive. Just be cool. -Oh, my God. | -好好开吧 冷静 -操 这下完了 |
[35:09] | Did he follow us from the motel? | 他从汽车旅馆就开始跟踪我们了 |
[35:10] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道…不知道 |
[35:12] | -As long as we keep drivin’, we’re safe. -Oh, God. | -只要车一直开着 我俩就没事 -天啊 |
[35:14] | -What? -Look. | -怎么了 -快看 |
[35:17] | -Oh, come on, come on! -I know. But it’s okay. | -天啊 不会吧 -还好 |
[35:19] | I saw a sign. “Gas at Laramie.” | 我看到一个标志”拉拉密加油站” |
[35:22] | There’ll be a phone there, and I’ll call Sheriff Ritter. | 在那儿找电话 打给里特治安官 |
[35:25] | Oh, good. | 好 |
[35:26] | -Laramie. That’ll be good. -We’ll be all right. | -好 在拉拉密下高速 -我们会没事的 |
[35:29] | -Oh, my God. Oh, God. -Okay, just stay cool. | -天啊 完蛋了 -没事 别慌 |
[35:33] | -Oh, shit! -Keep cool. | -见鬼 -冷静 |
[35:35] | Will you stop telling me to be cool? | 你能消停会不 |
[35:36] | You’re makin’ me like, crazy. Get the map. | 都快把我逼疯了 快把地图找出来 |
[35:39] | -Okay. All right. -Fuck! We’re not gonna make it to Laramie. | -好 好 -我们到不了拉拉密了 |
[35:42] | Wait, take the next exit. I think there’s a town there. | 等等 走下个出口 那儿有个小镇 |
[35:44] | -How far is it? -I don’t know. | -还有多远 -我不知道 |
[35:45] | How far is it? | 还有多远 |
[35:46] | My cuticle to my knuckle. I don’t know. Twelve miles. | 从指甲到指关节…十二英里 |
[35:50] | -We might not make it twelve miles. -Take this exit right here. | -我们撑不了十二英里 -走这个出口 |
[35:59] | Yes! Yes, you’re a genius! | 棒呆了 你这个天才 |
[36:14] | I’ll pay, you pump. Or do you want to pay? I don’t care. | 我付钱你加油 还是你去付钱 |
[36:17] | -I’ll pump -Okay. Okay | -我来加油 -行 |
[36:52] | Table Rock, please. | 请接桌岩 谢谢 |
[36:54] | Rawlins County Sheriff Department. Yeah. | 罗林郡警局 对 |
[37:52] | Oh, my God. | 糟了 |
[38:00] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[38:04] | Sheriff Ritter, please. | 麻烦接里特警长 |
[38:19] | Sheriff Ritter is not available. | 里特警长不在 |
[38:21] | At the tone, please record your message. | 听到哔声后请留言 |
[38:24] | When you have finished recording, | 留言后请… |
[38:25] | you may hang up or press one for more options. | 挂断或按1选择其他功能 |
[38:30] | Please wait for the tone. | 请稍等下 |
[38:47] | You just got the gas? | 您是不是刚加了油 |
[38:50] | Oh, right. | 哦 对 |
[38:57] | Come on, come on, come on! Come on. | 快 快 快 |
[39:09] | Come on. Get in the car, get in the car! Come on. | 快 上车 快点 |
[39:13] | -What? -Go, go, go, go! | -怎么了 -快走 |
[39:16] | -He’s in there, man. -Was that him? | -就是那个家伙 -就是他 |
[39:19] | Keep driving, keep driving. | 快开车 快快快 |
[39:21] | Go! Yeah! | 快 加油 |
[39:29] | Oh, my God! | 老天啊 |
[39:33] | -Can you see an on-ramp? -No! | -有看到匝道标志吗 -没有 |
[39:38] | -Okay. -Damn it! The guy’s comin’ after us. | -还好 -可恶 那混蛋跟过来了 |
[39:41] | -Oh, no. -Okay, we’re not gonna panic. | -完蛋了 -没事 别紧张 |
[39:43] | -We got a full tank of gas. -Shit! | -我们汽油充足 -操 |
[39:44] | -Right. -We missed the on-ramp, man! | -好…-我们一定错过匝道了 |
[39:57] | Ooh, mailbox. | 噢 信箱 |
[40:05] | No, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[40:08] | Shit! | 糟了 |
[40:18] | No. | 完了 |
[40:27] | Lewis! Lewis! | 路易斯 路易斯 |
[40:30] | He said Lewis! | 他在喊路易斯 |
[40:31] | Stay the fuck back, man! We got a gun! | 不要过来 我们这有枪 |
[40:37] | And I got a MasterCard. | 我这有张信用卡 |
[40:51] | Thanks, man. We thought… | 谢谢 老兄 我们以为… |
[40:53] | You really scared us. | 你吓了我们一大跳 |
[40:55] | It wasn’t the mustache, was it? | 不会是因为我的胡子吧 |
[40:57] | My old lady keeps telling me to shave the thing. | 我太太老是念叨 让我把它刮掉 |
[41:00] | No, no. It wasn’t the mustache, man. | 不 不是因为胡子 老兄 |
[41:02] | What the… We’re not hip… What is that thing, your club? | 我们不是…那是什么东西 那棒子… |
[41:06] | -My tire thum per? -Yeah. | -我的胎压计 -对 |
[41:08] | Shit. Just checkin’ pressure. | 只是用来测一下轮胎压力 |
[41:11] | Yeah, pressure. Yeah, the pressure thing. | 哦 对 胎压…胎压计 |
[41:14] | Are you boys all right to get back to the main road? | 你们找得到大马路吗 |
[41:17] | Yeah, we’re fine. Now that we’re not murdered. | 还好啦 只要没被干掉 |
[41:19] | Thanks a lot for this, man. That was nice of you. | 多谢 你人真不错 |
[41:22] | -Y’all have a good night. -Sorry about that. | -晚安 -抱歉误会你了 |
[41:29] | Fuckin’ Fu Manchu. | 什么八字胡嘛 |
[41:32] | I’ve never felt like more of a pussy in my whole life. | 这辈子都没这么窝囊过 |
[41:39] | Oh, my God. | 靠 老天啊 |
[42:11] | Hey, what kind of range is there on a C.B.? | 对了 民用无线电的范围有多大 |
[42:16] | Uh, I don’t know. Maybe | 呃…不清楚 大概… |
[42:18] | five miles? | 五英里 |
[42:24] | Well, hey, you know, I think we should get to a phone. | 我说 最好还是去找个电话… |
[42:27] | Call the cops in Table Rock, | 告诉桌岩警局 |
[42:29] | leave a message and let ’em know that Rusty Nail’s in the area. | 说锈铁钉就在这附近 |
[42:31] | Shh. | 嘘… |
[42:33] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么玩意儿 |
[42:54] | Go! | 闪 |
[42:58] | Go, go! | 快闪 |
[43:07] | He’s right on us! | 他就在后面 |
[43:19] | Oh, man, he’s right on our ass! | 天啊 他快撞到我们屁股了 |
[43:29] | -No, don’t use that! -9-1-1! | -不要用那个 -紧急求救 |
[43:31] | We need some help. Please! Is anyone out there? | 求救 有人听得到吗 |
[43:38] | Goddamn it! | 可恶 |
[43:49] | Come on! Fuck! | 快一点 |
[44:08] | Tree! Tree! | 树 前面有树 |
[44:19] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[44:22] | I’m okay. Let’s go. Come on. | 我没事 快走 快 |
[44:27] | Yeah, come on, come on. Come on, let’s go! | 快点 快点 走啊 |
[44:32] | Shit! | 我去 |
[44:34] | It’s not goin’ anywhere! | 这车动不了了 |
[44:39] | Come on! Come on! | 快走 快走 |
[44:44] | Shit! | 见鬼 |
[44:46] | All right! Come on! Go, go! | 快点 快点 走走走 |
[44:48] | Come on! Go, go, go, go! | 快 快走 快快快 |
[45:08] | Shit! | 见鬼 |
[45:15] | Oh, no! No! | 别 别这样 |
[45:27] | Come on! Don’t kill us, man! | 拜托 饶过我们吧 |
[45:30] | We apologize! | 我们道歉 |
[45:32] | Don’t kill us, man! We were just playin’ with you, man. | 不要杀我们 老兄 开个玩笑罢了 |
[45:41] | Why? | 为什么 |
[45:44] | Just… Just for a laugh. | 只是…闹着玩的 |
[45:51] | A laugh? | 闹着玩 |
[45:55] | Just for fun. | 只是开玩笑 |
[46:01] | Well, I was just playin’ with you, man. | 呃 我也只是跟你们闹着玩的 |
[47:11] | So, where are you now? | 你们现在在哪里 |
[47:13] | We’re about 10 miles outside of Laramie. | 在拉拉密镇外 差不多十英里 |
[47:16] | We had some car trouble, and we’re gonna be a little late. | 我们车子出了点问题 会稍晚一点 |
[47:19] | That’s all right. Is everything okay? | 没有关系 没其他事吧 |
[47:22] | Yeah. No, I mean, it’s been a long drive. | 没有 只是开得太久了 |
[47:26] | -All right. See you then. -All right. | -那行 待会见 -待会见 |
[47:48] | They fixed the taillight. | 尾灯修好了 |
[47:55] | So, why don’t you just come home with me? | 既然都到这儿了 怎么不跟我一起回家 |
[48:00] | Blow off Denver and come home with me. | 别去丹佛了 回家吧 |
[48:02] | No, I’m okay. | 不 没关系 真不用了 |
[48:08] | Listen, I don’t want to tell Venna what happened. | 你看 我不想跟芬娜提这件事 |
[48:11] | I don’t want to ruin things. Freak her out, you know? | 不想把事情搞砸 吓到她 知道吗 |
[48:42] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[48:49] | The color’s not great, but it’s spacious. It’s a big car, you know? | 颜色不太好看 但知道吗 里面宽敞得很 |
[48:51] | I love it. | 我很喜欢 |
[48:54] | When did you get it?. | 你什么时候买的 |
[48:56] | I’ve had it for a while | 买了一阵子了 |
[48:58] | -It doesn’t look too beat up. -No. | -样子不是很糟嘛 -怎么会 |
[49:00] | No, actually, I think the dents add some character. | 其实 上面的划痕还蛮有个性的 |
[49:03] | Actually, I was talking about Fuller. – | 我指的是富勒 |
[49:06] | -Hey! -Hey. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[49:08] | -So, it’s been a while. -Yeah. | -好久不见 -是啊 |
[49:12] | So. Well, have you named it yet? | 有帮它取名字吗 |
[49:14] | Well, we were thinkin’ either Tad | 额…我们想取小毛驴 或者泰德 |
[49:18] | or “Lewis’ Shitty Newport.” | “路易斯的鸟纽波特” |
[49:26] | Hey! She’s hot! | 哇哦 她很辣哦 |
[49:33] | Have a good summer, Vee. | 暑假愉快 芬娜 |
[49:34] | Guys? My friend Charlotte. | 男生们 这是我朋友夏洛蒂 |
[49:37] | She’ll be my roommate next year. | 我明年的室友 |
[49:39] | These are the infamous Thomas boys. | 他俩就是恶名昭彰的托马斯兄弟 |
[49:41] | Oh, Lewis, right? | 路易斯 是吧 |
[49:42] | Yeah. Nice to finally meet you. | 对 终于见到本尊了 |
[49:45] | And, look, I’m Fuller. I’m Lewis’s older, somewhat troubled brother. | 呃…我是富勒 路易斯老惹麻烦的哥哥 |
[49:49] | And you’re definitely goin’ with us, right? | 你我们一道走 是吧 |
[49:51] | I kind of have to go back to San Antonio. | 我得回圣安东尼 |
[49:54] | Isn’t San Antonio on the way to New Jersey? | 那不是跟新泽西顺路吗 |
[49:57] | It was nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[49:59] | You’re breakin’ my heart, leaving like this. | 你这么一走 我心都碎了 |
[50:03] | -I’m gonna miss you. -Me, too. Miss you. | -我会想你的 -我也是 |
[50:06] | -I love you. Be safe. -I love you, too. | -我爱你 注意安全 -我也爱你 |
[50:09] | That’s so Charlotte. | 典型的夏洛蒂 |
[50:11] | Wavin’ and drivin’ off like that. | 挥挥手绝尘而去 |
[50:14] | So, are you guys ready for an adventure or what? | 所以 你两个小男生 准备冒险了吗 |
[50:17] | Oh, completely. | 肯定啊 |
[50:19] | Yeah! Yeah, sure. | 好啊 没问题 |
[50:23] | Shotgun? You want it, you gotta call it. | 前座 想坐就说一声 |
[50:25] | Shotgun. | 我要前座 |
[50:51] | Hey. Welcome to Nebraska. | 嘿 欢迎来到内布拉斯加 |
[50:56] | See this hat I got you? | 看我帮你买了什么 |
[51:09] | I want to tell you how much I appreciate you doing this. | 我想说…谢谢你这么体贴 |
[51:16] | Picking me up. | 大老远来载我 |
[51:19] | It’s pretty much the nicest thing anyone’s ever done for me. | 之前从没有人对我这么好 |
[51:30] | This is the part where you kiss the girl. | 这时候通常你该吻女生咯 |
[51:37] | Well, historically. | 我是说 以前的人啦 |
[51:41] | Hey, Lewis. You’re blushing. | 路易斯 你脸红了 |
[52:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[52:06] | -Hey, the room’s this way. -Yeah, but the bar’s this way. | -喂 房间在这边 -但酒吧在这边 |
[52:10] | -Here’s to… -…Nebraska! | -这杯敬…-内布拉斯加 |
[52:13] | To states? All right. | 敬这个州 好吧 |
[52:18] | Ah, look what Uncle Fuller found. | 看富勒叔叔找到了什么 |
[52:25] | Three tequilas. | 三杯龙舌兰酒 |
[52:27] | All right. | 干杯 |
[52:32] | Well, I can, uh, tie a knot in a cherry stem with my tongue. | 信不信 我能用舌头把樱桃柄打结 |
[52:37] | -Shut up! -Uh-huh. | -不会吧 -嘘… |
[52:39] | All right, choose your weapon. | 行 那你自己选一颗 |
[52:41] | Let’s see what you’re made of. | 让我们瞧瞧你的本事 |
[52:44] | And… Go. | 预备…开始 |
[52:55] | Done. | 好了 |
[52:58] | still medaled. | 还有希望 |
[53:00] | -Bronze. -Not even close. | -拿个铜牌 -得了吧 |
[53:02] | It’s straight. it wasn’t even bent. | 直直的 连弯都不弯 |
[53:26] | May I have three more shots of tequila, | 麻烦再来三杯龙舌兰 |
[53:29] | and some matches, please? | -和一包火柴 谢谢 |
[53:30] | What’s your name, sweetheart? | 你叫什么名字 姑娘 |
[53:38] | Come on, what’s your name? Hmm? | 说嘛 叫什么名字 |
[53:41] | Oh, what’s your name, sweet thing? | 你叫什么 小宝贝 |
[53:43] | I’m just here to buy drinks. You can call me whatever you want. | 我只是来买点喝的 怎么叫我是你的事 |
[53:46] | How ’bout I call you Peaches? Do you like Peaches? | 那叫水蜜桃好了 喜欢吗 |
[53:49] | No, not really. | 不 一点都不喜欢 |
[53:50] | You don’t like Peaches? | 你不喜欢水蜜桃 |
[53:52] | -Hey, what’s goin’ on? -What? | -嘿 怎么了 -什么 |
[53:54] | -Is this your bitch? -Excuse me? | -这小贱人是你女朋友吗 -再说一遍 |
[53:57] | Excuse me, I said, | 我说… |
[54:01] | is this your bitch? | 这小贱人是你女朋友吗 |
[54:02] | ‘Cause if it is, you better shut your bitch up. | 是的话 最好叫这婊子闭嘴 |
[54:06] | Hey, look at me, campus boy. Huh? | 嘿 看着我 好学生 |
[54:09] | Did you hear what I said?Look me in the face. | 听到我刚才说啥没有 看着我的脸 |
[54:12] | You better shut your bitch up. | 最好叫你的小贱人闭嘴 |
[54:15] | Bitch, shut up! Are you mouthin’ off again? God! | 贱人 闭嘴 又管不住你的嘴了 |
[54:19] | Damn it! You can’t turn your back for one minute, you know. | 该死 真不该让这贱人离开我视线 是吧 |
[54:24] | I owe you one. Now, come on! | 不好意思 快 |
[54:26] | Back on the truck with you, Daisy! | 快给我滚回车上去 |
[54:29] | Drunk in the bar! Now, come on! | 喝得醉醺醺的 快滚啦 |
[54:31] | Goddamn it! | 该死 |
[54:35] | Gentlemen. | 各位抱歉 |
[54:43] | Careful, those are expensive. | 小心 那东西很贵的 |
[54:55] | What? | 怎么了 |
[54:58] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[55:00] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[55:03] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[55:06] | I got a plan. | 我有个想法 |
[55:08] | And what’s your plan? | 什么想法 |
[55:10] | Let’s never go back there again. | 我们别再回那里去了 |
[55:12] | I can’t wait to never go back there. | 我巴不得不回去呢 |
[55:15] | Yeah. | 对 |
[55:19] | I’ll be in my presidential suite. | 我想待在我的总统套房 |
[55:23] | Excellent. We’re gonna head to our… | 好极了 我们要回我们的 |
[55:26] | -Our spinning hotel room. -Okay. See you later. | -旋转套房啦 -行 待会见 |
[55:31] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[55:40] | I get the orange one! | 我要橘色那张床 |
[55:43] | This one. | 这一张 |
[55:51] | Hey! See, I told you this was a good place. | 看到了没 跟你说这地方不错吧 |
[55:53] | Adult channels. | 还有成人频道 |
[55:56] | Good. Hey, are you in the mood for | 好极了 你是想看… |
[55:58] | a story, or, like, a collection of scenes? | 有剧情的呢 还是单刀直入的 |
[56:02] | She isn’t a Navy SEAL. | 她根本不是海豹部队的 |
[56:06] | God! Takes me right out. | 天啊 这让我怎么入戏呢 |
[56:11] | Hey, Venna’s great, man. | 芬娜很不错哦 兄弟 |
[56:13] | She’s got… | 她简直… |
[56:20] | I mean, you guys… You guys are just friends, right? | 我的意思是…你们只是普通朋友 对吧 |
[56:24] | I mean, that’s what you said. | 这是你自己说的 |
[56:27] | Right? You’re just hangin’ out, and… | 对吧 只是逛逛街 聊聊天 |
[56:33] | ‘Cause if you’re anything more than that, | 如果你俩不只如此 |
[56:36] | you tell me right now, and I’m gonnajust… I’ll… | 要老实跟我说 我就会… |
[56:42] | …off. | 悬崖勒马… |
[56:43] | You know? | 你懂吗 |
[56:46] | Great. | 好极了 |
[56:57] | Oh, we never got those last drinks. | 还有些酒没喝完呢 |
[57:00] | Yeah, um… | 对 呃… |
[57:03] | You know, if we’re gonna get an early start, | 你知道的 明天一大早出发 |
[57:05] | we should probably just crash and go to bed. | 我们最好早点睡 |
[57:07] | Yeah. But, hey… | 对 但是… |
[57:09] | I’m a licensed bartender. | 我是有照的调酒师 |
[57:14] | Yeah, I’d show you my license, but my hands are full, so… | 想和你秀下我的执照 可是我手没空… |
[57:19] | Where’s your better half? | 你的另一半呢 |
[57:21] | He’s busy. Snoring. | 他忙着打鼾了 |
[57:25] | Well, you know, I really don’t think that I can drink anymore. | 你知道的 我真的不能再喝了 |
[57:29] | I disagree. And I’m a professional. | 我不同意 我是专业人士哟 |
[57:38] | You know what’s amazing? | 你知道最好玩的是什么吗 |
[57:41] | Nobody knows where we are right now. | 没有人知道此刻我们在哪里 |
[57:46] | Just kind of | 我们就好像… |
[57:50] | out there. | 在外头… |
[57:53] | Floating. | 漂流 |
[57:56] | If anybody wanted to find us for some strange reason, | 就算有奇怪的人想找我们 |
[58:00] | they couldn’t. | 也找不到 |
[58:04] | What am I talking about? | 我在胡说些什么 |
[58:06] | I have no idea. Here, try this. – | 不知道 来 尝尝看 |
[58:19] | That’s good. | 不错啊 |
[58:21] | -Yeah! -Yeah. | -是吧 -好喝 |
[58:23] | Is Lewis okay? He doesn’t normally drink so much. | 路易斯还好吧 他平常喝不了这么多 |
[58:28] | Yeah, he’s totally fine. | 没事 他一点问题都没有 |
[58:41] | Fuller, get the phone. | 富勒 接电话 |
[59:00] | Hello. | 你好 |
[59:02] | Now I thought you said there was no girl. | 不是说你那边没有女的吗 |
[59:05] | -What? -You said there was no girl. | -什么 -不是说你那边没有女生吗 |
[59:09] | Fuller. | 富勒 |
[59:17] | Listen, there… There isn’t any girl. | 听着 我们这儿真没有女生啊 |
[59:21] | Then, what’s she doing in the other room with your brother? | 哦 那跟你哥在隔壁的是谁 |
[59:41] | He’s out there! | 他就在外面 |
[59:42] | -He’s watching us! -Rusty Nail? | -他正盯着我们 -锈铁钉 |
[59:44] | -He just called me. -Who’s Rusty Nail? | -他刚刚才打电话给我 -锈铁钉是谁 |
[59:46] | He called you on the phone? | 他打电话来 |
[59:47] | Yeah, just now. He knew you were in here. He’s watching us! | 对 就在刚才 他知道你在这 他正在看着我们 |
[59:50] | -There’s somebody watching us? -He just called. | -有人在偷窥我们 -他都打电话过来了 |
[59:51] | What did he say? | 他怎么说 |
[59:52] | He said, “I thought there was no girl.” And what you were doing | 他说”你说那边没有女生” 然后问你在 |
[59:55] | in the room with her, which is an excellent question. | 我隔壁和她干啥 问得好极了 |
[59:57] | We’re gettin’ out of here, so put on your shoes. | 我们得赶快闪人 把你的鞋穿好 |
[59:59] | I already paid for this room. | 旅馆钱我已经付了 |
[1:00:01] | -Just do it! -How scared am I supposed to be? | -快 -我是不是该装得很害怕 |
[1:00:13] | Much more than usual. | 对 要怕到屁滚尿流 |
[1:00:51] | Okay, there’s nobody behind us. | 行 后面没人了 |
[1:00:52] | Can somebody please talk to me? | 谁能告诉我是怎么回事吗 |
[1:00:54] | He knows we’re brothers. How does that happen? | 他知道我们是兄弟 这怎么可能 |
[1:00:56] | All right, we’re goin’ to the police, we’re gettin’ off the highway, | 不管他 我们去报警 下高速 |
[1:00:58] | -then we’re goin’ home! -Lewis, goddamn it! | -然后赶快回家 -路易斯 天啊 |
[1:01:01] | Something weird happened to us before we picked you up. | 在我接你之前 我们在怀俄明发碰到些怪事 |
[1:01:03] | I didn’t wanna tell you ’cause I didn’t wanna freak you out. | 我之前不想告诉你 是不想吓到你 |
[1:01:06] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[1:01:07] | -You want the short version? -Talk to me. | -长话短说可以吗 -快告诉我 |
[1:01:11] | There’s this sick guy. | 有个变态 |
[1:01:12] | -Sick how? -He put this guy in a coma. | -怎么变态了 -他把一个人打成昏迷 |
[1:01:14] | This Rusty Nail guy did something? | 就是那个锈铁钉干的 |
[1:01:16] | Because of something that we did. | 因为我们做了件蠢事 |
[1:01:17] | What did you do? | 你们做了什么 |
[1:01:25] | Hey, man, what the hell are you doing? | 老天 你到底在干嘛 |
[1:01:28] | He wants us to look in the trunk. | 他要我们看行李箱 |
[1:01:32] | There were signs spray painted back there, | 后面有喷漆的标语写着 |
[1:01:34] | “Look in the trunk.” | “看看行李箱里面” |
[1:01:37] | Signs? What makes you think they’re for us? | 标语 你怎么知道那是写给我们看的 |
[1:01:41] | Look. | 你看 |
[1:01:47] | What’s going on here? | 到底怎么回事 |
[1:01:53] | That’s a pretty elaborate thing to do, paint those signs. | 喷这些标语 还蛮费事的 |
[1:01:56] | -No, no, no! No! -What? God! | -不不不 -怎么了 |
[1:01:59] | -Don’t open it! -Why? | -不要打开 -为什么 |
[1:02:01] | What if there’s a head or a body in there, man? | 如果是颗人头或尸体怎么办 |
[1:02:03] | Oh, man, could be a bomb. | 还可能是炸弹 |
[1:02:05] | Think a bomb’s a reason not to open the trunk? | 那就不要打开它 |
[1:02:06] | He’s in the trunk! | 说不定是他躲在里面 |
[1:02:07] | I say we don’t open the trunk! | 我说不要开行李箱 |
[1:02:09] | I’m not getting back into the car till I know what’s in the trunk. | 不看到箱子里面 我就不上车了 |
[1:02:13] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:02:24] | Oh, shit. | 噢 不会吧 |
[1:02:28] | Okay, we plug it in, and we don’t talk on it. | 好 装回去 但是不说话 |
[1:02:31] | We just listen. | 我们只听 |
[1:02:34] | And whatever he says, we just… We just go straight to the police. | 不管他说什么 直接报警 |
[1:02:39] | I’m not going to go anywhere | 一个电台把你俩吓成这样是怎么回事 |
[1:02:40] | until somebody tells me why I should be afraid of a radio. | 你俩不说清楚我绝对不走 |
[1:03:04] | Candy Cane, are you there? | 小甜甜 你听得到吗 |
[1:03:09] | Oh, that’s right. | 哦 对了 |
[1:03:12] | I don’t mean my Candy Cane. | 我不是说我的小甜甜 |
[1:03:16] | I mean yours. | 我是指你们的女伴 |
[1:03:20] | Venna? | 芬娜 |
[1:03:21] | -How does he know my name? -We’re not getting into it with this guy. | -他怎么会知道我的名字 -我们不和他拌嘴 |
[1:03:24] | Let him talk all he wants. Just tell me where we’re going. | 由他说 告诉我往哪开车就行 |
[1:03:27] | You know when a corpse can’t be identified? | 知道如果有尸体无人指认会怎么样吗 |
[1:03:30] | No next of kin. No one to claim the body. | 无亲无故 无人认尸的话 |
[1:03:36] | What they do is, they cut off all the fingers. | 他们就像这样 把手指切下来 |
[1:03:40] | All 10 of them. | 十根全都切下来 |
[1:03:43] | And then they cut off the jaw. | 接下来是切下巴 |
[1:03:45] | They cut off the person’s jaw | 他们把死者的下巴卸下来 |
[1:03:49] | and they put it all in a jar. | 然后装在瓶子里 |
[1:03:54] | They put it in a jar with some number on it. | 再在瓶子上贴上号码 |
[1:04:07] | Oh, my God, that’s Charlotte. | 天啊 是夏洛蒂 |
[1:04:09] | -What? -That’s Charlotte. | -什么 -是夏洛蒂 |
[1:04:11] | -That girl? Your roommate? -Yeah, yeah. | -谁 你室友 -对 |
[1:04:16] | Hey, what the hell do you want? | 嘿 你到底想干什么 |
[1:04:18] | I want you to go to the State Line Truck Stop parking lot. | 到州际公路卡车休息站停车场 |
[1:04:23] | I’ll find you there. | 我会找你们 |
[1:04:24] | Venna, please help me! | 芬娜 救救我 |
[1:04:26] | And if you go to the police, | 如果你们报警… |
[1:04:29] | I will take her apart piece by piece. | 我就把她大卸八块 |
[1:04:58] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[1:05:00] | Hey, he’s back. | 嘿 他又出现了 |
[1:05:04] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[1:05:05] | Okay, here’s what I want. | 好 听我的指示 |
[1:05:08] | Fuller | 富勒 |
[1:05:10] | Lewis | 路易斯 |
[1:05:12] | I want you two to head inside. | 你们两个进去里面 |
[1:05:15] | Take a seat at the counter. | 在柜台前找个位子 |
[1:05:17] | Order six cheeseburgers each. | 一个人点六个汉堡 |
[1:05:24] | What about Venna? | 那芬娜呢 |
[1:05:26] | She stays put. | 她不要动 |
[1:05:29] | But you two are going in… | 但你们进去时… |
[1:05:31] | naked. | 要裸体 |
[1:05:33] | Naked? | 裸体 |
[1:05:40] | If we go in there dicks hangin’, | 如果我们吊儿郎当地晃进去… |
[1:05:44] | they’re just gonna call the police. | 他们就会报警 |
[1:05:47] | Aw, come on. It’s just for fun. | 得了吧 闹着好玩而已 |
[1:05:51] | Bullshit, I’m staying here. | 我去 我不要一个人留在这里 |
[1:05:55] | Just stay up front. I want you to keep the car running. | 坐在前座 不要熄火 |
[1:05:58] | And if you see anything, honk the horn and drive. | 一觉得不对劲 就按喇叭 |
[1:06:03] | God, I can’t fucking believe we’re doing this. | 天啊 居然被那孙子搞成这样 |
[1:06:18] | Billy, come on. Get in the car. | 比利 快 上车 |
[1:06:20] | Sissy. | 苏茜也是 |
[1:06:31] | Now they know what it feels like | 这会儿 他们就会知道… |
[1:06:35] | to be the brunt of the joke. | 什么叫玩笑开过头了 |
[1:06:38] | Your heart pounding. | 心脏狂跳不已… |
[1:06:42] | Face burning hot. | 满脸通红 |
[1:06:45] | Now they know what it feels like | 让他们尝尝滋味 |
[1:06:48] | to be the fucking punch line. | 什么叫众矢之的 |
[1:06:51] | They told me what they did to you, | 他们跟我说他们做的事了 |
[1:06:54] | and I’m very, very sorry. | 我非常 非常抱歉 |
[1:06:56] | Well, it’s a little late for that, isn’t it? | 这有点太迟了些 不是吗 |
[1:06:58] | I bet your friends had a really good laugh | 我打赌 你的朋友看我站在雨中 |
[1:07:01] | seeing me standing there in the rain, holding my bottle. | 捧着瓶香槟 一定笑得开心极了 |
[1:07:07] | I think sometimes people don’t know what they’re doing, you know? | 人难免一时糊涂 你说是吗 |
[1:07:10] | They don’t think what they say or how they act can really affect anyone. | 他们不晓得自己的所作所为会对别人造成多大伤害 |
[1:07:16] | Well, that’s a lesson your friends are gonna have to learn the hard way. | 他们得付出惨痛的代价 才能学懂这一点 |
[1:07:21] | You wanna see Charlotte alive again? | 想让夏洛蒂活命吗 |
[1:07:24] | Here’s what you’re gonna have to do. | 听清楚了 |
[1:07:30] | Twelve cheeseburgers, please. | 麻烦来十二个汉堡 谢谢 |
[1:07:37] | You want fries with that? | 要不要来点薯条 |
[1:07:45] | Is this a fraternity stunt? | 这是兄弟会把戏吗 |
[1:07:47] | Because if this wasn’t my restaurant… | 因为如果这不是我的餐馆… |
[1:07:49] | A man’s gonna kill our friend if we don’t come in here like this. | 如果我们不照做 一个疯子会杀了我们朋友 |
[1:07:52] | I’d say it was a pretty good one. | 这招还不错… |
[1:07:55] | -We’re not joking, man. -Oh, shit! | -我们不是开玩笑的 老哥 -我去 糟了 |
[1:08:03] | Man, we should be going to the cops. | 我们应该报警 |
[1:08:05] | We’re not going anywhere till we find out what he wants. | 没搞清楚他的意图前不能报警 |
[1:08:11] | Right up here. This is where we turn. | 就在这儿 这是该转弯的地方 |
[1:08:15] | That’s what he said. | 他是这么说的 |
[1:08:47] | You out there? | 你们到了吗 |
[1:08:51] | We’re here. | 到了 |
[1:08:53] | Something special’s waiting for you. | 有个特别的东西等着你们 |
[1:08:56] | I ‘d say it’s about 100 feet up the road. | 就在条路前面三十米 |
[1:09:00] | So, get out of the car. | 可以下车了 |
[1:09:02] | Wait. I’m not walkin’ one foot out of this… | 我一步也不走 |
[1:09:04] | We don’t have a choice. We’re doing what he says. | 我们除了照那混蛋说的做 别无选择 |
[1:09:06] | -What? -He’s got Charlotte. Get out of the car. | -什么 -夏洛蒂在他手里 快下车 |
[1:09:09] | -Wait! Goddamn it! -Get out of the car! | -见鬼 -快下车 |
[1:09:19] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么鬼地方 |
[1:09:22] | Wait, how many feet did he say? | 等等 他说走多远 |
[1:09:24] | -A hundred. A hundred. -Huh? | -一百米 -嗯 |
[1:09:35] | Do you hear or see anything? | 有听到或看到什么吗 |
[1:09:37] | This is it. | 就是这里了 |
[1:09:40] | Shh. | 嘘… |
[1:09:56] | Hi. Uh… | 嗨… |
[1:09:58] | He’s not slowing down. | 他没有减速 |
[1:09:59] | He’s not gonna stop. | 他不会停车的 |
[1:10:01] | -What’s he doing? -He’s not gonna stop. He’s not gonna stop! | -他在干啥 -他不会停车的 |
[1:10:03] | -He’s not slowing down! -Run! Car! Go! | -他都没减速 -快跑 |
[1:10:11] | Run! Run! | 跑 快跑 |
[1:10:19] | Whoa, whoa, wait. | 等等 |
[1:10:21] | What the hell is he doing? | 他到底想干什么 |
[1:10:49] | He’s coming. Let’s go! Let’s go! | 他快过来了 快跑 |
[1:10:53] | Let’s go! Come on! Let’s go! | 走啊 快点 |
[1:10:55] | Run! Run! Run! | 跑 快跑 |
[1:10:59] | Run! | 快 |
[1:11:02] | Run! | 快 |
[1:11:06] | Turn left! | 往左边 |
[1:11:11] | Keep going! | 继续跑 |
[1:11:18] | That Way! | 快点 跑 |
[1:11:20] | Get down! Get down! | 快趴下 |
[1:11:30] | Let’s go! Go! Go! Go! | 走啦 快快快 |
[1:11:36] | Let’s go! Come on! | 快走 快 |
[1:11:55] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[1:12:01] | Go! Run! | 快 冲 |
[1:12:03] | Turn, quick! | 转弯 快点 |
[1:12:16] | Venna? | 芬娜 |
[1:12:53] | Lewis! | 路易斯 |
[1:13:13] | Venna? | 芬娜 |
[1:13:15] | Lewis. | 路易斯 |
[1:13:25] | Lewis. | 路易斯 |
[1:13:34] | Lewis! | 路易斯 |
[1:13:41] | Venna. | 芬娜 |
[1:14:06] | Fuller! | 富勒 |
[1:14:20] | Venna? | 芬娜 |
[1:14:22] | Lewis? | 路易斯 |
[1:14:26] | Fuller? | 富勒 |
[1:14:33] | -Lewis! -Venna? | -路易斯 -芬娜 |
[1:14:36] | -You guys okay? Oh, man. -What? | -你们还好吗 -天哪 |
[1:14:38] | -Hey, Venna. -Did you see that? | -喂 芬娜 -你看到那个了没 |
[1:14:40] | -Yeah. -I was sitting back there. | -看见了 -我刚才就在那儿 |
[1:14:43] | He tried to back up. | 他还打算倒车 |
[1:14:44] | Venna. You can come out. He’s leaving. | 芬娜 出来吧 他走了 |
[1:14:46] | Venna? | 芬娜 |
[1:14:48] | You let her out of your sight? | 你居然没看好她 |
[1:14:49] | -Venna? -Lewis, goddamn it! | -芬娜 -路易斯 你这混蛋 |
[1:14:52] | -You let her out of your sight? -Where the hell were you? | -你居然没看好她 -你还说我呢 |
[1:14:54] | I was over there, man! Back there! | 我当时就在那 在后面 |
[1:14:57] | Venna! Venna, come out here! | 芬娜 芬娜 快过来这儿 |
[1:14:58] | Lewis! | 路易斯 |
[1:15:01] | Lewis, help me, please! | 路易斯 救救我 |
[1:15:08] | Lewis! | 路易斯 |
[1:15:11] | Stop, you gotta leave her alone! Please. | 你够了 放了她 求你了 |
[1:15:13] | -We’ll do whatever you want. -Lewis! | -我们全听你的就是了 -路易斯 |
[1:15:15] | You don’t feel like meeting me at a motel later, do you? | 你想不想晚点在汽车旅馆见我 |
[1:15:19] | We’ll do whatever you want! | 你想怎么办都行 |
[1:15:21] | Meet me at the next town. | 下个镇里碰面 |
[1:15:23] | Medford. Room 17. Midnight. | 梅德福 17号房 午夜 |
[1:15:27] | Do not be one minute late. | 一分钟都不准迟到 |
[1:15:29] | Lewis, gas tank! Come on! | 路易斯 漏油了 快点 |
[1:15:32] | And if there’s any way that you could bring a bottle of pink champagne… | 对了 能不能顺便带瓶粉红香槟 |
[1:15:35] | What are you doing? | 你在干啥 |
[1:15:36] | -Come on, goddamn it! -That’s my favorite. | -快跑啊 -我的最爱 |
[1:15:54] | Venna. | 芬娜… |
[1:16:01] | 梅德福 7英里 | |
[1:16:06] | Seven miles. | 七英里… |
[1:16:12] | Come on! | 快 |
[1:16:14] | Hey! Hey! He said not to call the cops! | 喂 等一下 他说不能报警 |
[1:16:21] | Keep a lookout. Don’t worry. I’ve done this before. | 你把个风 没事 我以前干过 |
[1:16:23] | What? | 什么 |
[1:16:38] | Hey, man, we’re runnin’ out of time. | 喂 我们快没时间了 |
[1:16:45] | God damn, | 妈的 |
[1:16:47] | thing won’t start. | 发动不了 |
[1:16:51] | Uh, hello. | 呃…你好… |
[1:16:56] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:16:59] | -Hey. -Need some help? | -嘿 -需要帮忙吗 |
[1:17:03] | No, I think we’re fine. Damn Ford won’t start. | 没问题 烂福特发动不了 |
[1:17:06] | And he wonders why I drive a Chevy. | 他以为我为什么开雪佛兰 |
[1:17:09] | No shit. | 说得没错 |
[1:17:11] | Come on. Come on. | 快点啊 |
[1:17:13] | I got some jumper cables. I’ll hook you up. | 我那儿有导线 帮你接个电 |
[1:17:16] | No, no, really. I think we’re all right. | 不用 马上就好了 真的 |
[1:17:19] | It’s just flooded, right? You’ll get it started. | 只是供油过多 对吧 能点火吧 |
[1:17:21] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 对 当然 |
[1:17:22] | Just take it and turn it all the way off… | 电源先全部关掉… |
[1:17:25] | -Right. -…then on. | -对 -…再启动 |
[1:17:26] | Want me to show you? You gotta hesitate it for two seconds. | 要我教你吗 你得先停两秒 |
[1:17:33] | -There it is. -All right, perfect. | -打着了 -太好了 |
[1:17:35] | Hey, you’re the man. Thanks a lot. | 不愧是专家 谢啦 |
[1:17:44] | Where the hell you goin’? That’s my truck! | 你们要去哪 那是我的车 |
[1:17:49] | Everything’s going to be all right. | 这事会圆满解决的 |
[1:17:53] | We’re gonna get Venna. | 我们会救出芬娜 |
[1:17:56] | And we’re gonna find Charlotte. | 也会找到夏洛蒂 |
[1:18:00] | Everything’s… Everything’s gonna be okay. | 一切…都会没事的 |
[1:18:06] | Don’t you think? | 不是吗 |
[1:18:27] | Okay, motel. Motel. | 好啦 找那家汽车旅馆 |
[1:18:35] | Which one? | 哪一家 |
[1:18:36] | He didn’t say. Shit! | 他没说 完了 |
[1:18:55] | Venna? | 芬娜 |
[1:18:56] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[1:18:58] | -Venna! -I said hold on! | -芬娜 -我说等一下 |
[1:19:03] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[1:19:33] | Help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[1:19:35] | Is this your room? | 这是你的房间吗 |
[1:19:36] | Yeah. What of it? | 是啊 有问题吗 |
[1:19:57] | What’s the problem here? | 有什么问题吗 |
[1:19:59] | -Shit! -What did we miss? | -可恶 -有错过哪一家吗 |
[1:20:23] | Hello, police. | 你好 警察局吗 |
[1:20:25] | Yeah. I’d like to report some dead bodies. | 我发现了几具尸体 |
[1:20:30] | Your name, sir? | 先生 请问您的名字 |
[1:20:54] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[1:20:55] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[1:20:59] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[1:21:05] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[1:21:10] | It’s unlocked. | 门没锁 |
[1:21:12] | Comin’ in. | 我们要进来了 |
[1:21:16] | Hey, we’re comin’ in. -We’re comin’ in. | -我们要进来了咯 -我们进来了 |
[1:21:24] | Venna? | 芬娜 |
[1:21:26] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[1:21:33] | -Venna? -Hey. | -芬娜 -喂 |
[1:21:47] | Oh, the switch. | 把灯打开 |
[1:22:02] | Hello? | 你好 |
[1:22:03] | Nice, isn’t it? | 接到电话 |
[1:22:06] | being on the receiving end? | 很开心吧 |
[1:22:09] | Where the hell’s Venna? | 芬娜到底在哪 |
[1:22:11] | Who? | 谁 |
[1:22:12] | Look, I’m not kidding. Where’s Venna? | 听着 我不是开玩笑 芬娜呢 |
[1:22:14] | You see, you might not be kidding, but I am. | 你不是开玩笑 但我是 |
[1:22:17] | -What did he say? -That’s the point. | -他说什么 -这才是好玩的地方 |
[1:22:20] | -Get it? -No, believe me, | -懂吗 -别这样 相信我 |
[1:22:24] | you made your point, all right? | 我们了解你 可以了吗 |
[1:22:26] | And we’re sorry. We told you that. | 我们也道过歉了 真心的 |
[1:22:28] | Hey, Lewis, you know what I think is a real kick? | 路易斯 知道什么最劲爆吗 |
[1:22:31] | Pretending the person that I’m talking to is right next to me. | 假装跟我说话的人就在身边 |
[1:22:37] | -Right next to me. -What? | -就在我的身旁 -什么 |
[1:22:41] | What the fuck is he talking… | 他到底在说什么… |
[1:22:45] | Not what you expected, is it? | 你没料到吧 |
[1:22:48] | That’s not what I expected when I came to room 17, neither. | 当时走进17号房时 我也没料到 |
[1:22:53] | You guys sittin’ right next door | 你们就在隔壁吧 |
[1:22:57] | listening through the wall. | 隔着墙偷听 |
[1:23:00] | That’s what you did, right? You listened through the wall. | 隔墙偷听 对不对 |
[1:23:07] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[1:23:09] | I just want to enjoy this for a second. | 我只想多享受一秒钟 |
[1:23:15] | We gotta call the cops. | 我们报警吧 |
[1:23:16] | No. If we call the cops, he’ll kill her. | 不行 现在报警 他会杀了她 |
[1:23:20] | Well, what the fuck, man? | 那该怎么办呢 |
[1:23:22] | I think you should go outside. | 你要不要出去外面 |
[1:23:25] | See if you can see in his room. | 看看能不能看进他的房间 |
[1:23:26] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了 |
[1:23:27] | Just do it! I’ll keep him on the phone. Go out there now. Go. | 去啊 我继续用电话拖着他 走后面 快 |
[1:23:48] | Shit! | 见鬼 |
[1:23:51] | You still there? | 你还在吗 |
[1:23:53] | Oh, yeah, I’m here. | 当然 在啊 |
[1:23:54] | Why don’t you come on over? Your Candy Cane’s waiting. | 过来啊 小甜甜在等你呢 |
[1:24:13] | Listen…. | 听我说… |
[1:24:14] | We learned our lesson, all right? | 我们得到教训了 |
[1:24:15] | Oh, is that right? | 哦 是吗 |
[1:24:17] | Yeah. Yeah, that’s right. | 没错 |
[1:24:18] | So, this is what we’re gonna do, okay? | 这样吧 你看行不 |
[1:24:21] | You’re gonna give us back Venna, | 你放了芬娜… |
[1:24:23] | then Charlotte and we’re gonna walk away from this whole thing. | 和夏洛蒂 我们一声不响闪人 |
[1:24:27] | And we’re not gonna tell anybody, all right? | 我们绝不告诉任何人 行吗 |
[1:24:29] | And we sure as hell won’t tell the cops. | 也保证不会报警 |
[1:24:55] | Watch this. It’s gonna be hilarious. | 看好 好戏要上场了 |
[1:25:16] | Don’t! | 不 |
[1:25:19] | Don’t open the door! | 不要开门 |
[1:25:22] | Don’t open the door! | 不要开门 |
[1:25:23] | Don’t open the door! | 不要开门 |
[1:25:24] | Don’t open the door! | 不要开门 |
[1:25:39] | Come on! | 够了 |
[1:25:43] | Wait! Shit! | 等等 见鬼 |
[1:25:47] | Lewis! | 路易斯 |
[1:26:10] | Fuller, where are you? | 富勒 你在哪 |
[1:26:38] | Fuller? | 富勒 |
[1:26:42] | Fuller, come on. Let’s get you off this. | 来 我帮忙你下来 |
[1:26:44] | -Aah! Don’t! -What? | -不要 -什么 |
[1:26:47] | Pipe! | 管子 |
[1:26:49] | Jesus, there’s a pipe in my leg! | 老天啊 我大腿里有根管子 |
[1:27:10] | We’ve got a body in here! | 这里有具尸体 |
[1:27:12] | We’ve got a possible 839! | 可能有凶杀案 |
[1:27:13] | Search every room! | 每间房都检查 |
[1:27:18] | Oh, jeez! | 天啊 痛死我了 |
[1:27:20] | What is he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[1:27:26] | Come on, come on, come on! | 快点 快点 |
[1:27:29] | Sheriff’s Department! Open up! Kick it open! | 警察 开门 |
[1:27:34] | Clear the door! | 肃清门后面 |
[1:27:38] | Twenty-four, clear! | 24号房 安全 |
[1:27:47] | Move! On the ground! Now! | 快 趴在地上 |
[1:27:49] | -Watch it! -Twenty-three, clear! | -小心 -23号房 安全 |
[1:27:52] | All right, let’s go! | 好了 继续 |
[1:27:58] | Police! | 警察 |
[1:28:00] | -Come on, come on, come on, come on! -Twenty-two’s clear! | -快快快 -22号房 安全 |
[1:28:03] | Come on, put your foot… Put your feet on this! | 快…把你的脚放在这儿 |
[1:28:06] | Twenty-one, clear. | 21号房安全 |
[1:28:14] | Oh, jeez! Jeez! | 天啊 痛死 |
[1:28:16] | -Twenty, clear! -Come on, get out! | -20号房安全 -快 出来 |
[1:28:22] | Sheriff’s Department! Open up! | 警察 开门 |
[1:28:24] | Sheriff’s Department! Open up! | 警察 开门 |
[1:28:31] | Nineteen, clear! | 19号房安全 |
[1:28:32] | -Venna. -What? | -芬娜 -什么 |
[1:28:34] | You gotta stop ’em from opening the door! Go! | 别让他们开房门 快去 |
[1:28:36] | Go! | 快 |
[1:28:39] | Sheriff’s Department! Open up! | 警察 开门 |
[1:29:00] | Show me your hands! | 手举起来 |
[1:29:09] | Help, Lewis! | 路易斯 救命 |
[1:29:14] | Don’t move! Don’t move! | 不准动 |
[1:29:22] | Lewis! | 路易斯 |
[1:29:24] | Just freeze right there! | 呆在那儿别动 |
[1:29:28] | That’s my brother in the back. | 等等 我哥哥在后面 |
[1:29:30] | Get back on the ground! Get on the ground! | 趴回去地上 |
[1:29:31] | Don’t you shoot! | 不要开枪 |
[1:29:33] | -Don’t shoot! -Stay with the girl! | -别开枪 -快救那个姑娘 |
[1:29:43] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:29:46] | Pull! | 快啦啊 |
[1:29:51] | -No! No, no, no, no! -Freeze! | -不要啊 -别动 |
[1:29:52] | Shoot the truck! Shoot the truck! | 打那辆开车 开枪啊 |
[1:29:54] | It’s not gonna stop! | 它不会停的 |
[1:30:17] | Run! | 快跑 |
[1:30:43] | Jeez! | 老天啊 |
[1:30:49] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[1:30:51] | I’ll be all right. I’ll be all right. | 我不要紧 |
[1:32:08] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[1:32:10] | -Excuse me. -Yeah. | -对不起 -什么事 |
[1:32:12] | Did you figure out who that guy was? | 查出他是谁了吗 |
[1:32:14] | He’s just some trucker named Jones. | 一个叫琼斯的卡车司机 |
[1:32:16] | Looks like he drove for some ice company in Wyoming. | 帮怀俄明一家冷藏公司送货 |
[1:32:23] | Ice company? | 冷藏公司 |
[1:32:28] | What’s goin’ on? | 怎么了 |
[1:32:32] | Breaker one-nine, come on. | 破坏者19 请回答 |
[1:32:35] | Breaker, breaker. Lookin’ for a break. | 破坏者 破坏者在线吗 |
[1:32:38] | Westbound I-80. How’s that storm Iookin’? | 80号州际公路西边的暴风雨怎么样了 |
[1:32:45] | Is it rainin’ out there? | 那边下雨了吗 |
[1:32:49] | Hello? | 有人听到吗 |
[1:32:51] | I’m lookin’ forward to this storm. | 暴风雨即将来临 |
[1:32:56] | Keeps everyone inside. | 大伙儿都足不出户 |
[1:33:01] | Washes everything clean. | 万物将被洗得一干二净 |