英文名称:John Wick:Chapter 2
年代:2017
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:37] | Almost. | 快了 |
[03:39] | Almost. | 快了 |
[03:42] | Sir, with all due respect, | 先生 恕我直言 |
[03:43] | are you sure this is our best option? | 你确定这是最佳选择吗 |
[03:45] | I mean, why can’t we just correct the problem? | 为什么不解决问题 |
[03:47] | Because my fucking nephew | 因为我该死的侄子 |
[03:51] | killed a dog. | 杀了条狗 |
[03:53] | And he stole a car. | 还偷了辆车 |
[03:56] | A car | 那辆车 |
[03:59] | which currently is among our inventory. | 现在在我们的车库里 |
[04:06] | So we’re giving everything up for a car? | 我们就因为一辆车要放弃一切? |
[04:11] | It’s not just a car. | 那不是普通的车 |
[04:13] | It is John Wick’s car. | 那是约翰·威克的车 |
[04:26] | Sir, why don’t we just give it back? | 先生 为什么不还呢 |
[04:29] | He killed my nephew. | 他杀了我的侄子 |
[04:33] | My brother. | 我的兄弟 |
[04:35] | And a dozen of my men. | 还有我的十几个手下 |
[04:40] | Over his car. | 就因为他的车 |
[04:43] | And a puppy. | 和那条狗 |
[04:47] | And you… | 你 |
[04:49] | You think he will stop now? | 你觉得他现在会罢手? |
[04:52] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[04:55] | Sir, he’s one man. | 先生 他就一个人 |
[04:58] | Why don’t we just eliminate him? | 为什么不干掉他 |
[05:04] | John Wick | 约翰·威克 |
[05:06] | is a man of focus… | 是个专注 |
[05:13] | commitment… | 尽责 |
[05:21] | and sheer fucking will! | 还很他妈执着的人 |
[05:39] | He once killed three men in a bar… | 他曾在酒吧杀了三个人 |
[05:42] | With a pencil. I know. I’ve heard the story. | 用一只铅笔 我知道 我听说过 |
[05:44] | With a fucking pencil! | 用一只该死的铅笔 |
[05:47] | Who the fuck can do that? | 谁他妈能做到? |
[05:52] | I can assure you | 我能向你保证 |
[05:55] | that the stories you hear about this man, | 关于他的故事 你听到的版本 |
[05:59] | if nothing else, has been watered down. | 不出意外 都把他轻描淡写了 |
[13:17] | Mr. Wick. | 威克先生 |
[15:48] | Hey, buddy. | 嘿 伙计 |
[15:56] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[16:05] | Good dog. | 乖 |
[16:22] | What are you doing, John? | 你在干嘛 约翰? |
[16:23] | Looking at you. | 看你 |
[16:25] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[16:27] | I’m waiting for you. | 等你 |
[16:29] | Come here. | 过来 |
[16:46] | Hey, boy. | 嘿 小伙子 |
[17:13] | Nice peaceful place you got here. | 这里真优美宁静 |
[17:16] | – Hey, Aurelio. – Hey. | – 你好 奥瑞利欧 – 你好 |
[17:22] | John, what the hell? I thought you loved this car. | 约翰 什么情况?我以为你喜欢这辆车 |
[17:26] | What do you think? | 怎么说? |
[17:28] | Well, your motor’s about to fall out | 引擎快掉下来了 |
[17:31] | and the chassis’s all bent up, | 底盘全弯了 |
[17:33] | the driveshaft is all destroyed. | 驱动轴全坏了 |
[17:35] | And I don’t know if you noticed, | 不知道你有没发现 |
[17:37] | but you got a crack in your windshield. | 挡风玻璃被撞裂了 |
[17:39] | I mean… What do I think? | 我怎么说呢… |
[17:43] | I could fix this. | 我能修好 |
[17:46] | Thanks for finding her. | 谢谢你找到她 |
[17:48] | Not a problem, man. I just made a few calls. | 别客气 老兄 我就打了几个电话 |
[17:49] | No big deal. | 没什么的 |
[17:53] | Let me know when it’s fixed. | 修好告诉我 |
[17:56] | All right. It’ll be ready Christmas… | 好的 要到圣诞节 |
[18:00] | 2030. | 2030年的 |
[19:40] | Ciao, John. | 你好 约翰 |
[19:43] | Santino. | 桑提诺 |
[20:03] | Coffee? | 咖啡? |
[20:05] | Grazie. | 谢谢 |
[20:11] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[20:13] | Good to see you. | 我也是 |
[20:34] | I was sorry to hear about your wife, John. | 你妻子的事我很遗憾 约翰 |
[20:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:42] | Hi. | 你好 |
[20:46] | And the dog, does he have a name? | 这条狗 他有名字吗? |
[20:50] | No. | 没 |
[21:00] | Listen, John, with all sincerity… | 听着 约翰 说真的 |
[21:06] | I don’t want to be here. | 我不想来 |
[21:07] | Please, don’t. | 别 |
[21:10] | I’m asking you not to do this. | 请你别那么做 |
[21:13] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:19] | No one gets out and comes back | 没人能说来就来 |
[21:23] | without repercussions. | 说走就走 |
[21:27] | I do this with a heavy heart, John. | 我这么做也很为难 约翰 |
[21:33] | But remember, if not for what I did | 但别忘了 那晚要不是我 |
[21:36] | on the night of your impossible task, | 你不可能完成任务 |
[21:40] | you wouldn’t be here right now, like this. | 现在你就不会在这样的地方 |
[21:44] | This is because of me. | 这一切都因为我 |
[21:47] | This, in part, is mine. | 某种程度上 这里属于我 |
[21:49] | Take it back. | 把它收回 |
[21:52] | – Take it back? – Take it back. | – 把它收回?- 把它收回 |
[21:54] | A marker is no small thing, John. | 徽记可不是微不足道的东西 约翰 |
[21:58] | For a man to Grant a marker to another, | 一个人把徽记给另一个人 |
[22:01] | is to bind a soul to a blood oath. | 就代表用灵魂立下血誓 |
[22:08] | Find someone else. | 去找别人 |
[22:13] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[22:15] | What is this? Hmm? | 这是什么 嗯? |
[22:17] | Do you remember? This is your blood. | 你还记得吗 这是你的血 |
[22:21] | You came to me. I helped you. | 你来找我 我帮了你 |
[22:25] | And if you don’t do this, | 如果你不干 |
[22:28] | you know the consequences. | 你知道后果 |
[22:32] | I’m not that guy anymore. | 我不再是那个人 |
[22:38] | You are always that guy, John. | 你永远都是那个人 约翰 |
[22:45] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[22:59] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:13] | Yes. You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[23:17] | You can’t. | 你帮不了 |
[23:22] | But he can. | 但他能帮 |
[23:24] | I’ll see you soon, John. | 约翰 我们会很快再见 |
[23:37] | You have a beautiful home, John. | 你家很漂亮 约翰 |
[23:42] | Buenasera. | 晚安 |
[25:57] | Well, good evening, John. | 晚上好 约翰 |
[26:00] | Hey, Jimmy. | 你好 吉米 |
[26:03] | Gas leak? | 煤气泄漏? |
[26:07] | Yeah, gas leak. | 是啊 煤气泄漏 |
[26:10] | You working again? | 又干起老本行了? |
[26:14] | I’ll see you, Jimmy. | 再见 吉米 |
[26:17] | Come on, boy. | 走吧 小伙子 |
[26:22] | Good night, John. | 再见 约翰 |
[26:26] | Oh, shit. | 见鬼 |
[27:11] | I’d like to see the manager. | 我要见管理人 |
[27:13] | How good to see you again so soon, Mr. Wick. | 很高兴这么快又见到你 威克先生 |
[27:17] | Shall I announce you? | 要帮你通知吗 |
[27:19] | Yes, please. | 好的 麻烦了 |
[27:22] | Stay. | 待着 |
[27:31] | Mr. Wick is on his way to see you, sir. | 威克先生来找你了 先生 |
[27:47] | Impeccable. | 完美无瑕 |
[27:50] | Put these into circulation. | 把这些发行流通 |
[28:07] | Where is he? | 他在哪? |
[28:10] | Thank you, my friend. | 谢谢 朋友 |
[28:12] | Beautiful work. Beautiful. | 做得太好了 |
[28:21] | What are you doing, Jonathan? | 你干嘛 乔纳森 |
[28:24] | He burned my house down. | 他烧毁了我的房子 |
[28:26] | You rejected his marker. You’re lucky he stopped there. | 你拒绝了他的徽记 你很幸运 他没再下狠手 |
[28:31] | What the hell were you thinking, | 你怎么想的 |
[28:33] | giving a marker to a man like Santino D’Antonio? | 把徽记给桑提诺·丹东尼奥那样的人 |
[28:36] | It was the only way I could get out. | 那是我唯一脱身的办法 |
[28:38] | Oh. You call this “out”? | 你管这叫”脱身”? |
[28:43] | What did you think was gonna happen? | 你认为会怎么样? |
[28:45] | What did you expect? Huh? | 你指望会怎么样? |
[28:47] | Did you really think this day was never going to come? Hmm? | 你真以为这一天永远不会到来吗? |
[28:53] | What does he want you to do? | 他想要你做什么? |
[28:57] | I didn’t ask. | 我没问 |
[28:59] | I just said no. | 我直接拒绝了 |
[29:04] | Two rules that cannot be broken, Jonathan. | 有两个规矩不能破坏 乔纳森 |
[29:07] | No blood on continental grounds, | 大陆酒店里不能开杀 |
[29:09] | and every marker must be honored. | 每个徽记都必须给予荣耀 |
[29:13] | Now, while my judgment comes in the form of excommunicado, | 被我判以绝罚的人 |
[29:17] | the High Table demand a more severe outcome | 要是拒绝过高台桌的传统 |
[29:20] | if their traditions are refused. | 就会遭到他们更严厉的惩罚 |
[29:24] | I have no choice? | 我别无选择? |
[29:27] | You dishonor the marker, you die. | 你对徽记不敬 你会死 |
[29:29] | You kill the holder of the marker, you die. | 你杀掉徽记持有人 你会死 |
[29:31] | You run, you die. | 你跑路 你会死 |
[29:35] | This is what you agreed to, Jonathan. | 这都是共识 乔纳森 |
[29:38] | Do what the man asks. | 按那个人的要求办事 |
[29:41] | Be free. | 你就自由了 |
[29:43] | Then, if you want to go after him, | 之后 你要是想杀他 |
[29:45] | burn his house down, be my guest. | 烧毁他的房子 请自便 |
[29:48] | But until then… | 但在那之前 |
[29:51] | Rules. | 要讲规矩 |
[29:54] | Exactly. Rules. | 没错 要讲规矩 |
[29:57] | Without them, we’d live with the animals. | 没规矩 我们会活得如同动物 |
[30:07] | Do you board? | 这里能寄养吗? |
[30:10] | I’m sorry to say, sir, but this facility does not. | 很抱歉 先生 这地方不行 |
[30:15] | I, however, would be willing to accept | 不过 你愿意的话 |
[30:18] | the responsibility, should you wish. | 我能帮你照顾 |
[30:22] | Appreciate that. | 谢谢 |
[30:24] | Does he have a name, sir? | 他有名字吗 先生? |
[30:26] | No. | 没 |
[30:27] | Good dog. | 乖 |
[30:29] | Stay. | 待着 |
[31:34] | This was my father’s collection. | 这是我父亲的收藏 |
[31:38] | I see little more than just paint on canvas, of course. | 当然 我看到的只不过是画布上的颜料 |
[31:44] | But I do find myself here. | 但我在这能找到自我 |
[31:48] | Please. | 请坐 |
[32:02] | I didn’t want to do this, John. | 我并不想这么做 约翰 |
[32:04] | Had you stayed retired, I would have respected it. | 如果你保持隐退 我就不会找你 |
[32:10] | Look at you. | 瞧啊 |
[32:12] | You’re thinking about it, aren’t you? | 你在思考 对吗? |
[32:16] | You’re counting exits, guards… | 你在统计出口 保安 |
[32:21] | Could you get to me in time? | 想迅速干掉我 |
[32:25] | How would you do it, I wonder? | 我好奇你会怎么做 |
[32:29] | That woman’s pen? | 用那女人的笔? |
[32:33] | His cane? | 用他的拐杖? |
[32:36] | Maybe his glasses? | 或许用他的眼镜? |
[32:38] | My hands. | 用我的手 |
[32:43] | How exciting. | 多令人兴奋啊 |
[32:45] | Yet, you know you cannot, can you? | 然而 你知道你不能那么做 对吗 |
[32:48] | I told you I needed that guy, | 我说了我需要那个人 |
[32:52] | the way you are looking at me right now. | 我需要你现在看我的眼神 |
[32:56] | I needed the boogeyman. | 我需要夜魔 |
[32:58] | I needed John Wick. | 我需要约翰·威克 |
[33:00] | Just tell me what you want. | 告诉我你想要什么 |
[33:08] | I want you to kill my sister. | 我想要你杀了我的姐姐 |
[33:12] | Why? | 为什么? |
[33:14] | There are 12 seats at the High Table. | 高台桌有12个席位 |
[33:19] | Camorra, Mafia, and Ndrangheta. | 克莫拉 黑手党 光荣会 |
[33:23] | The Chinese, the Russian. | 中国人 俄罗斯人 |
[33:27] | When my father died… | 我父亲去世前 |
[33:30] | He willed his seat to her. | 立嘱把席位传给她 |
[33:34] | She represents Camorra now. | 现在她代表着克莫拉 |
[33:37] | And I can’t help but wonder | 而我不禁会想 |
[33:41] | what I might accomplish in her stead. | 我取代她 会取得怎样的成就 |
[33:45] | You want me to kill Gianna D’Antonio? | 你要我杀了吉安娜·丹东尼奥? |
[33:53] | I could never do it. | 我下不了手 |
[33:56] | She is my blood. | 她是我的亲人 |
[33:57] | I still love her. | 我还爱她 |
[34:00] | It can’t be done. | 这可不行 |
[34:01] | She’s in Rome for her coronation. | 她在罗马加冕 |
[34:06] | You will take the catacombs in… | 你从地下墓穴进入… |
[34:07] | It doesn’t matter where she is. | 她在哪无关紧要 |
[34:10] | That’s why I need the ghost, lo spettro, John Wick. | 所以我需要幽灵 约翰·威克 |
[34:16] | That’s why I need you. | 所以我需要你 |
[34:19] | Do this for me, | 为我办这件事 |
[34:22] | and your marker is honored. | 你的徽记会得到荣耀 |
[34:25] | What say you? | 你怎么说 |
[34:34] | Never one to waste words. | 从不讲废话 |
[34:53] | 59 0 3.5 Fifty-nine, zero, three point five. | |
[36:59] | Jonathan! | 乔纳森 |
[37:01] | Julius. | 尤利乌斯 |
[37:05] | Ciao. – Nice to see you. | – 你好 – 很高兴见到你 |
[37:12] | I fail to recall the last time you were in Rome. | 我都不记得你上次来罗马是什么时候了 |
[37:17] | And here I’d heard | 我听说 |
[37:19] | you had retired. | 你隐退了 |
[37:22] | I had. | 之前是 |
[37:24] | Then humor me with but one question. | 我问个问题 你配合下 |
[37:38] | No. | 不是 |
[37:42] | All right, then. | 好吧 |
[37:48] | One of our finest rooms. | 我们最好的房间之一 |
[37:56] | Grazie. | 谢谢 |
[37:58] | And enjoy your stay. | 入住愉快 |
[38:08] | Mr. Wick. | 威克先生 |
[38:28] | Is the sommelier in? | 侍酒师在里面吗? |
[38:30] | I have never known him not to be. | 他不会不在 |
[38:47] | Good afternoon, Mr. Wick. | 下午好 威克先生 |
[38:51] | It’s been a long time. | 好久不见 |
[38:52] | I’d like a tasting. | 我想品鉴一下 |
[38:54] | I am quite excited to show you something. | 我很兴奋给你看些东西 |
[38:58] | First… | 首先… |
[39:06] | Buongiorno, signor Wick. | 你好 威克先生 |
[39:08] | Ciao, Angelo. | 你好 安杰洛 |
[39:09] | Welcome back to Rome. | 欢迎再次来到罗马 |
[39:14] | I am. | 没错 |
[39:14] | I know of your past fondness for the German varietals, | 我知道你以前喜欢德国品种 |
[39:17] | but I can wholeheartedly endorse the new breed of Austrians. | 但我强烈推荐奥地利的新品种 |
[39:22] | Glock .34 and .26. | 格洛克34和26 |
[39:26] | This is the original map of the D’Antonio estate. | 这是丹东尼奥庄园的原始地图 |
[39:29] | Here, you have all the ancient ruins. | 这里 都是古代遗迹 |
[39:35] | Tell me, Mr. Wick, is this a formal event or a social affair? | 威克先生 告诉我 是用于正式场合还是社交活动? |
[39:39] | Social. | 社交 |
[39:40] | And is this for day or evening? | 白天穿还是晚上穿? |
[39:42] | I need one for day and one for night. | 白天和晚上 各要一件 |
[39:45] | Recontoured grips. | 重塑过的枪柄 |
[39:47] | Flared magwell for easier reloads. | 喇叭形弹夹井 更易于装弹 |
[39:50] | And I know you’ll appreciate the custom porting. | 你肯定会喜欢它的自定义改装 |
[39:55] | What’s next? | 接下来呢 |
[39:57] | I need something robust, precise. | 我需要强劲 精准的 |
[40:01] | Robust, precise. | 强劲 精准 |
[40:05] | This is the map of the temple and catacombs underneath. | 这是神殿和地下墓穴的地图 |
[40:10] | – In what style? – Italian. | – 要什么风格?- 意式 |
[40:12] | – How many buttons? – Two. | – 要几个纽扣?- 两个 |
[40:14] | – Trousers? – Tapered. | – 裤子呢?- 窄脚 |
[40:15] | How about the lining? | 衬里呢? |
[40:18] | Tactical. | 作战式 |
[40:20] | Ar-15, 11.5-inch. | AR-15 十一英寸半枪管 |
[40:23] | Compensated with an ion-bonded bolt carrier. | 离子涂层枪机 |
[40:26] | Trijicon accupoint with one-six magnification. | 配有吉康公司的一至六倍变倍瞄准镜 |
[40:30] | And this is the modern blueprint. | 这是现代设计图 |
[40:34] | There are one, two, three gates. | 有一 二 三道门 |
[40:40] | Silicon carbide discs. Ceramic matrices. | 碳化硅圆片 陶瓷基质 |
[40:43] | Accompanying laminates. | 伴同层压材料 |
[40:44] | Cutting-edge body armor. | 尖端身体护甲 |
[40:47] | We just sew it between the fabric and the lining. | 我们把它缝在面料和衬里之间 |
[40:50] | Zero penetration. However… | 零穿透 然而… |
[40:54] | Quite painful, I’m afraid. | 我恐怕会非常疼 |
[40:56] | Could you recommend anything for the end of the night? | 你能推荐晚宴收尾用的吗? |
[40:59] | Something big, bold. | 要大气狂放 |
[41:02] | May I suggest the Benelli m4? | 我推荐伯奈利M4 |
[41:09] | Custom bolt carrier release and charging handle. | 定制枪机框和拉机柄 |
[41:12] | Textured grips, should your hands get wet. | 防滑刻纹握把 |
[41:19] | An Italian classic. | 意大利经典 |
[41:21] | Dessert? | 甜点呢? |
[41:23] | Dessert. | 甜点 |
[41:25] | The finest cutlery. All freshly stoned. | 最好的刀具 全新磨砺 |
[41:38] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[41:40] | – Could you do a rush order? – I sure can. | – 能加急做吗?- 可以 |
[41:42] | Where would you like to have it sent? | 要送哪儿? |
[41:44] | The hotel. | 酒店 |
[41:45] | Shall I have everything sent to your room? | 要把所有东西送你房间吗? |
[41:47] | Yes. Thank you. Excellent. | 好 谢谢 – 好极了 |
[41:51] | Mr. Wick? | 威克先生 |
[41:56] | Do enjoy your party. | 尽情享受你的派对 |
[45:53] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[45:55] | Are you enjoying the party? | 你喜欢这场派对吗? |
[46:45] | Mr. Akoni. | 阿科尼先生 |
[46:52] | Are you enjoying the festivities? | 你喜欢这次庆典吗? |
[46:58] | Please. Sit. | 请坐 |
[47:04] | Ms. D’Antonio, | 丹东尼奥女士 |
[47:06] | you can’t just take what is rightfully mine. | 你不能拿走理应是我的东西 |
[47:09] | Nothing was taken. | 没东西被拿走 |
[47:11] | Those among your own came to us with these territories. | 这些地盘是你的那些人给我们的 |
[47:14] | A knife was pressed to their throats. | 他们的喉咙被架着刀 |
[47:17] | Semantics. | 这是理解问题 |
[47:19] | Besides… | 另外 |
[47:21] | That blade you speak of was meant for their children. | 那把刀原本是给他们的孩子准备的 |
[47:26] | They were only meant to watch. | 他们本来只要看着 |
[47:29] | What is yours is now ours, Mr. Akoni. | 你的东西现在是我们的 阿科尼先生 |
[47:35] | Now go. | 走吧 |
[47:39] | Enjoy the party. | 好好享受派对 |
[47:42] | Have some fun. | 玩得开心 |
[47:55] | Sì, Signora. | 好的 小姐 |
[48:42] | John. | 约翰 |
[48:45] | Gianna. | 吉安娜 |
[48:53] | There was a time not so long ago | 就在不久前 |
[48:55] | in which I considered us as friends. | 我把你当成朋友 |
[49:02] | I still do. | 我仍然是 |
[49:07] | Yet here you are. | 可你来这里了 |
[49:15] | What brought you back, John? | 是什么让你复出的 约翰? |
[49:19] | A marker. | 一个徽记 |
[49:22] | Held by? | 持有人是? |
[49:26] | Your brother. | 你的弟弟 |
[49:35] | Tell me, John. | 告诉我 约翰 |
[49:38] | This marker… | 你是因为 |
[49:41] | Is it how you got out? | 这个徽记脱身的吗? |
[49:45] | And what was her name, | 她叫什么? |
[49:47] | this woman whose life has ended my own? | 这个结束我生命的女人 |
[49:52] | Helen. | 海伦 |
[49:55] | Helen. | 海伦 |
[49:59] | This Helen… | 这个海伦 |
[50:02] | Was she worth the price that you now seek to pay? | 她值得你现在付出的代价吗? |
[50:12] | Now, | 现在 |
[50:16] | let me tell you what happens when I die. | 我来告诉你 我死后会发生什么 |
[50:20] | Santino will lay claim to my seat at the table. | 桑提诺会在高台桌索领我的席位 |
[50:24] | He will take New York. | 他会夺取纽约 |
[50:28] | And you will have been the one who gifted it to him. | 你将是把它送给他的那个人 |
[51:23] | What would your Helen think about that, John? | 你的海伦对此会怎么想 约翰? |
[51:45] | What would your Helen think about you? | 你的海伦对你会怎么想? |
[52:04] | Why? | 为什么? |
[52:14] | Because I lived my life my way. | 因为我以我的方式生存 |
[52:18] | And I will die my way. | 我也要以我的方式死去 |
[52:35] | Do you fear damnation, John? | 你害怕天谴吗 约翰? |
[52:40] | Yes. | 怕 |
[52:48] | You know, | 要知道 |
[52:50] | I always thought I could escape it. | 我总以为我能避开 |
[52:55] | That I’d see it coming. | 避开这一天的到来 |
[53:01] | That I’d see you. | 避开你的到来 |
[54:15] | John? | 约翰? |
[54:22] | Cassian. | 卡西安 |
[54:26] | You working? | 你在工作? |
[54:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[54:32] | You? | 你呢? |
[54:34] | Yeah. | 我也是 |
[54:39] | Good night? | 今晚很顺? |
[54:43] | Afraid so. | 我恐怕是的 |
[54:46] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾听到你这么说 |
[57:50] | Loose ends? | 还有没做完的事? |
[57:59] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[1:02:22] | You’re not having a good night, are you, John? | 你今晚并不顺啊 约翰 |
[1:04:50] | Gentlemen! | 先生们 |
[1:04:53] | Gentlemen! | 先生们 |
[1:05:07] | Do I need to remind you | 要我提醒你们 |
[1:05:09] | that there will be no business | 大陆酒店里 |
[1:05:10] | conducted on the continental grounds? | 不能办事吗? |
[1:05:14] | No, signore. | 不用 先生 |
[1:05:17] | No, sir. | 不用 先生 |
[1:05:22] | Now, may I suggest a visit to the bar, | 现在我建议你们去酒吧 |
[1:05:27] | so you can calm yourselves. | 去冷静下 |
[1:05:33] | Gin, wasn’t it? | 杜松子酒 对吧? |
[1:05:36] | Yes. | 没错 |
[1:05:38] | Bourbon, right? | 波旁酒 对吗? |
[1:05:55] | Grazie. | 谢谢 |
[1:06:10] | I had a marker. | 我有个徽记任务 |
[1:06:14] | Whose? | 谁给的? |
[1:06:16] | Her brother. | 她的弟弟 |
[1:06:23] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[1:06:26] | You had no choice. | 你别无选择 |
[1:06:32] | He wants her seat at the table. | 他想要她在高台桌的席位 |
[1:06:36] | He’ll get it now. | 他现在能得到了 |
[1:06:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:06:44] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:06:47] | So you’re free. | 所以你自由了 |
[1:06:56] | Am I? | 是吗? |
[1:06:59] | No. | 不是 |
[1:07:02] | Not at all. | 完全不是 |
[1:07:06] | You killed my ward. Someone I was close to. | 你杀了我的受监护人 跟我关系亲近的人 |
[1:07:13] | An eye for an eye, John. | 我要以眼还眼 约翰 |
[1:07:16] | You know how it goes. | 你知道会怎么样 |
[1:07:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:07:27] | I’ll make it quick. | 我会下手利索 |
[1:07:30] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[1:07:34] | I appreciate that. | 谢谢 |
[1:07:37] | I’ll try and do the same. | 我也会下手利索 |
[1:07:48] | This round’s on me. | 这次我请 |
[1:07:53] | Consider it a professional courtesy. | 就当这是职场礼节 |
[1:08:29] | No. Thanks. | 不用 谢谢 |
[1:09:34] | Hello, John. | 你好 约翰 |
[1:09:36] | I understand if you are upset. | 你不高兴的话 我理解 |
[1:09:39] | And I know it might feel personal. | 我知道这像是私人恩怨 |
[1:09:41] | But what kind of man would I be | 但我要是不向杀我姐的凶手报仇 |
[1:09:44] | if I didn’t avenge my sister’s murder? | 我还是人吗? |
[1:09:47] | John? | 约翰 |
[1:10:05] | Could you let management know | 你能告诉管理部 |
[1:10:07] | I’ll be checking out in the morning. | 我早上退房吗 |
[1:10:47] | Operator. How may I direct your call? | 我是接线员 要我把电话转给谁? |
[1:10:50] | – Accounts payable. – One moment, please. | – 应付账款 – 请稍等 |
[1:11:05] | Accounts payable. How may I help you? | 这里是应付账款 有什么需要帮忙的吗? |
[1:11:07] | I’d like to open an account. | 我想开个账户 |
[1:11:09] | – Name on the account? – John Wick. | – 帐户姓名?- 约翰·威克 |
[1:11:11] | Verification? | 验证码? |
[1:11:13] | 9305-05 9305-05. | |
[1:11:16] | State of contract? | 契约状态? |
[1:11:18] | – Open. – Denomination? | – 开放 – 面额 |
[1:11:22] | Seven million. | 七百万 |
[1:11:24] | Processing. Please hold. | 处理中 请稍等 |
[1:11:29] | I appreciate the service. My pleasure. | 谢谢招待 – 不客气 |
[1:11:32] | You will find safe passage below. | 你会在下面找到安全通道 |
[1:11:38] | Transportation is waiting for you. | 运输工具已就绪 |
[1:11:41] | May you have a safe journey, Mr. Wick. | 祝你一路平安 威克先生 |
[1:13:17] | Order confirmed. | 订单已确认 |
[1:13:22] | – What is this? – He completed the task. | – 这是什么?- 他完成了任务 |
[1:13:25] | The marker is over. | 徽记任务结束了 |
[1:13:29] | Mark it. | 按指印 |
[1:13:30] | If Mr. Wick isn’t dead already, | 威克先生还没死的话 |
[1:13:33] | he soon will be. | 那他很快就会的 |
[1:13:37] | Will you mark it, sir? | 先生 你能按指印吗? |
[1:13:54] | You have no idea what’s coming, do you? | 你不知道接下来会发生什么 对吗? |
[1:13:59] | I have everyone in New York looking for him. | 我让人都在纽约找他 |
[1:14:03] | I doubt we will see him again. | 我怀疑我们是否会再见到他 |
[1:14:08] | Do you now? | 是吗? |
[1:14:11] | You stabbed the devil in the back | 你在恶魔背后捅刀 |
[1:14:14] | and forced him back into the life that he had just left. | 迫使他回到刚离开的生活 |
[1:14:19] | You incinerated the priest’s temple. | 你烧了祭司的神殿 |
[1:14:22] | Burned it to the ground. | 把它烧成了灰烬 |
[1:14:25] | Now he’s free of the marker, what do you think he’ll do? | 现在他不受徽记制约 你觉得他会干嘛? |
[1:14:31] | He had a glimpse of the other side | 他想过普通人的生活 |
[1:14:34] | and he embraced it. | 便投身其中 |
[1:14:35] | But you, signor D’Antonio… | 但你 丹东尼奥先生 |
[1:14:38] | took it away from him. | 却把它夺走了 |
[1:14:40] | He was already back. | 他早就回来了 |
[1:14:42] | Oh, he came back for love, not for you. | 他因为爱回来的 不是为了你 |
[1:14:45] | He owed me. I had every right. | 他欠我人情 我完全有权让他回来 |
[1:14:48] | And now he’s coming again. | 现在他又要来了 |
[1:14:53] | He did tell you not to do this. | 他跟你说过别这么做 |
[1:14:58] | He did warn you. | 他警告过你 |
[1:15:01] | Adios, Santino. | 再见 桑提诺 |
[1:19:07] | Please notify MTA personnel of any suspicious activity. | 有任何可疑活动 请告知运输署人员 |
[1:19:19] | Your attention, please. | 请注意 |
[1:19:21] | The Broad Street bound c train is now arriving. | 往布罗德街方向的C列车来了 |
[1:19:26] | Your attention, please. | 请注意 |
[1:19:28] | The Broad Street bound c train is now arriving. | 往布罗德街方向的C列车来了 |
[1:19:45] | Next stop, Canal Street. | 下一站 克拿尔街 |
[1:20:07] | This is Canal Street. | 克拿尔街到了 |
[1:20:11] | This is the Broad Street bound c train. | 这是往布罗德街方向的C列车 |
[1:20:15] | The next stop is Rector Street. | 下一站 瑞克特街 |
[1:20:42] | This is Rector Street. | 瑞克特街到了 |
[1:20:50] | This is the Broad Street bound c train. | 这是往布罗德街方向的C列车 |
[1:20:53] | The next stop is Broad Street. | 下一站 布罗德街 |
[1:22:19] | This is Broad Street. | 布罗德街到了 |
[1:22:21] | This is the last stop on the southbound c train. | 这是C列车南行的最后一站 |
[1:22:24] | The blade is in your aorta. | 刀刺入了你的主动脉 |
[1:22:26] | You pull it out, you’ll bleed, and you will die. | 你拔出来就会流血 然后你会死 |
[1:22:29] | This is the end of the line. | 终点站到了 |
[1:22:34] | Consider this a professional courtesy. | 就当这是职场礼节 |
[1:22:38] | This is Broad Street. | 布罗德街到了 |
[1:22:40] | This is the last stop on the southbound c train. | 这是C列车南行的最后一站 |
[1:22:45] | This is the end of the line. | 这是终点站 |
[1:23:22] | We say things, we see things. | 世事为我们所述 为我们所见 |
[1:23:26] | The things you see are nightmares, man. | 你看到的都是梦魇 老兄 |
[1:23:30] | Like this one time… | 就像这一次… |
[1:23:35] | Take me to him. | 带我去他那 |
[1:23:40] | Tell him it’s John Wick. | 告诉他 是约翰·威克 |
[1:23:58] | You know, they just… They put it in everything! | 要知道 他们…他们什么都放进去 |
[1:24:01] | Hey, man. You got a quarter? | 嘿 老兄 有25美分吗? |
[1:25:54] | As I live and breathe! | 真没想到啊 |
[1:25:57] | John Wick. | 约翰·威克 |
[1:25:59] | The man. | 那个男人 |
[1:26:01] | The myth. | 那个神话 |
[1:26:03] | The legend. | 那个传奇 |
[1:26:06] | You’re not very good at retiring. | 你不是很擅长隐退啊 |
[1:26:09] | I’m working on it. | 我在努力 |
[1:26:12] | Mr. Wick doesn’t remember, but we met many years ago, | 威克先生不记得了 但我们很多年前见过 |
[1:26:15] | before my ascension… | 是我上位前的事 |
[1:26:18] | When I was just a pawn in the game. | 那时我还只是棋局中的一枚棋子 |
[1:26:23] | We met and you gave me a gift, | 我们相遇后 你就送了我份礼物 |
[1:26:25] | the gift that would make me a king. | 让我成为王者的礼物 |
[1:26:30] | You don’t remember, but there I was, standing in an alleyway. | 你不记得了 我当时站在一条小巷里 |
[1:26:35] | I didn’t even hear you coming. | 我甚至没发现你在靠近我 |
[1:26:40] | You gave me this. | 你送了我这个 |
[1:26:46] | Gift from the boogeyman. | 来自夜魔的礼物 |
[1:26:49] | Perfect for every occasion. | 完美适用于各种场合 |
[1:26:54] | But you also gave me a choice. | 但你也给了我选择 |
[1:26:57] | Pull my gun, shoot you in the back, and die. | 在你背后掏枪打你 然后死去 |
[1:27:01] | Or keep the pressure on my neck… | 或是压住自己的脖子 |
[1:27:05] | … and live. | 活下去 |
[1:27:09] | And so you see, I survived. | 所以你瞧 我活了下来 |
[1:27:12] | No one sneaks up on me anymore, thanks to you. | 多亏了你 再也没人能偷偷接近我 |
[1:27:17] | I am all-seeing and all-knowing. | 我无所不见 无所不知 |
[1:27:22] | Then you know why I’m here. | 那你知道我为什么来这里 |
[1:27:25] | Santino D’Antonio, yes. | 因为桑提诺·丹东尼奥 |
[1:27:30] | Your contract went wide, John. | 约翰 悬赏你的契约传得很广 |
[1:27:33] | That’s bad for your health. | 这对你的健康不利啊 |
[1:27:36] | What’s the number up to now, Earl? | 厄尔 现在赏金到多少了? |
[1:27:39] | $7 million dollars! Damn! | 七百万美元 天呐 |
[1:27:43] | It’s Christmas. We’re going to Applebee’s after this. | 圣诞了 这之后我们要去苹果蜂 |
[1:27:50] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[1:27:52] | You have eyes begging for change on every corner in the city. | 你讨钱的眼线遍布城市的每个角落 |
[1:27:56] | I’m thinking you can find Santino. | 我想你能找到桑提诺 |
[1:28:00] | I need you to move me. Underground. | 我需要你把我从地下转移 |
[1:28:03] | Get me to him. | 把我带到他那 |
[1:28:05] | How sweet it is! | 好开心啊 |
[1:28:08] | The boogeyman begging me for help. | 夜魔求我帮忙 |
[1:28:11] | Well, of course, John. | 没问题啊 约翰 |
[1:28:13] | Yes, John. Whatever you’d like, John. | 可以啊 约翰 有事随便说 约翰 |
[1:28:16] | Would you like a back rub with that, John? | 想要背部按摩吗 约翰? |
[1:28:20] | You’re going to help me. | 你会帮我的 |
[1:28:22] | Why the fuck would I do that? | 我他妈为什么要帮? |
[1:28:26] | Because I’m the only one that can help you. | 因为我是唯一能帮你的人 |
[1:28:47] | You’re gonna help me out? | 你要帮我? |
[1:28:50] | That’s downright upright of you, Mr. Wick. | 你真会做人 威克先生 |
[1:28:54] | You sound positively magnanimous. | 你听上去好大度 |
[1:28:58] | But look around you. | 但看看你周围 |
[1:29:00] | How much help does it look like I need? | 你觉得我需要帮助吗? |
[1:29:13] | It seems to me that the real question, Mr. Wick, | 威克先生 在我看来 真正的问题是 |
[1:29:17] | is who in this cruel world of ours is going to help you? | 在我们这个残酷世界中 谁会帮你 |
[1:29:36] | There’s a storm coming. | 一场风暴即将来临 |
[1:29:37] | Not just for me. For all of us. | 这不是为了我自己 而是为了我们所有人 |
[1:29:41] | For everyone under the table. | 所有在高台桌之下的人 |
[1:29:43] | Yes, killing someone who has a seat at the High Table | 是啊 杀某个在高台桌有席位的人 |
[1:29:46] | does create a problem. | 确实会造成问题 |
[1:29:47] | But it’s your problem, baby. | 但那是你的问题 宝贝 |
[1:29:49] | After all, none of my people sent Gianna D’Antonio | 毕竟 我的人可没把吉安娜·丹东尼奥 |
[1:29:54] | to the hereafter. | 送上黄泉 |
[1:29:58] | That being said, Santino has her seat now. | 话虽如此 但桑提诺现在得到了她的席位 |
[1:30:02] | And he wants the city. | 他想要这座城市 |
[1:30:05] | When he’s done uptown, you think he’s gonna stop at 14th street? | 等他搞定上城区 你觉得他会止步于第14街? |
[1:30:09] | We’ll just have to take care of ourselves. | 我们只需照顾好我们自己 |
[1:30:12] | Oh, yeah? For how long? | 是吗 能持续多久呢? |
[1:30:16] | And how much blood? | 要流多少血呢? |
[1:30:18] | You kill Santino, | 你杀了桑提诺 |
[1:30:20] | the Camorra, and the High Table come for you. | 克莫拉和高台桌会追杀你 |
[1:30:24] | I kill Santino, they come for me. | 我杀了桑提诺 那他们追杀的就是我 |
[1:30:28] | He’s offered $7 million dollars for your life. | 他悬赏七百万美元要你的命 |
[1:30:32] | $7 million dollars is a lot of money, Mr. Wick. | 七百万美元是笔大钱 威克先生 |
[1:30:43] | So I guess you have a choice. | 所以我想你可以选择 |
[1:30:46] | You want a war? | 你想要一场大战? |
[1:30:47] | Or do you wanna just give me a gun? | 还是给我一把枪? |
[1:30:59] | Somebody, please! Get this man a gun! | 来人 给这人搞把枪 |
[1:31:12] | Kimber 1911, .45 acp. | 金伯1911 0.45英寸ACP弹 |
[1:31:17] | Seven-round capacity. | 能装七颗子弹 |
[1:31:28] | Seven rounds? | 七颗子弹? |
[1:31:30] | $7 million dollars gets you seven rounds. | 七颗子弹配悬赏你的七百万美元 |
[1:31:36] | That’s a million dollars a round, baby. | 一百万一颗 宝贝 |
[1:31:50] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:31:52] | Your descent into hell begins here, Mr. Wick. | 你的地狱之旅就此开始了 威克先生 |
[1:31:55] | He’s at the museum. | 他在博物馆 |
[1:31:57] | Earl will guide you. | 厄尔会给你带路 |
[1:31:58] | Do be careful on your way down. | 一路小心 |
[1:32:02] | Oh, and remember, you owe me. | 别忘了 你欠我个人情 |
[1:32:07] | You don’t want me owing you. | 你不会希望我欠你 |
[1:32:39] | Welcome, everyone. | 欢迎各位光临 |
[1:32:40] | Let us toast to the future of the High Table | 让我们向高台桌的未来举杯敬酒 |
[1:32:43] | and of course, to the memory of my dear sister. | 当然 也向我亲爱的姐姐敬酒纪念 |
[1:33:04] | Nice to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[1:33:15] | Mr. Akoni, how are you? | 阿科尼先生 你好吗 |
[1:34:14] | Wick is here. | 威克来了 |
[1:34:16] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[1:35:08] | You and you, with me. You, go. | 你 还有你 跟我走 你过去 |
[1:36:26] | Welcome to “reflections of the soul” at the new modern NYC. | 欢迎来到新现代纽约城的“灵魂反思”展 |
[1:36:33] | Within this exhibition, | 这次展览 |
[1:36:34] | the interplay of light and the nature of self-images | 结合变幻的光影与自我形象的本质 |
[1:36:38] | coalesce to provide an experience | 来提供一种体验 |
[1:36:40] | which will highlight the fragility of our perception of space | 能突出我们空间知觉的脆弱 |
[1:36:44] | and our place within it. | 并凸显我们身处其中时的位置 |
[1:36:46] | We hope through this exhibit we can provide | 我们希望通过此次展览 能让你 |
[1:36:49] | new insights into your understanding of the world, | 对这世界的理解有新的看法 |
[1:36:52] | and just possibly lead you to deeper reflection | 或许也会让你对自我本质 |
[1:36:55] | into the nature of self. | 有更深的反思 |
[1:37:12] | The marker is complete, John. | 约翰 徽记完整了 |
[1:37:15] | You should have just run away. | 你本该逃跑 |
[1:37:27] | You know what the Camorra will do to you. | 你知道克莫拉会对你做什么 |
[1:37:31] | You think you’re Old Testament? | 你以为你是旧约吗? |
[1:37:34] | No, John. | 不是 约翰 |
[1:37:38] | No. | 你不是 |
[1:37:41] | Killing me won’t stop the contract. | 杀了我终止不了契约 |
[1:37:45] | Killing me will make it so much worse. | 杀了我会让情况变得更糟 |
[1:37:51] | John, | 约翰 |
[1:37:54] | you know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想的吗? |
[1:37:58] | I think you are addicted to it. | 我觉得你沉迷了 |
[1:38:00] | To the vengeance. | 沉迷于复仇 |
[1:38:19] | Welcome to “reflections of the soul” at the new modern NYC. | 欢迎来到新现代纽约城的“灵魂反思”展 |
[1:38:28] | No wife. | 没有妻子 |
[1:38:31] | No life. | 没有生活 |
[1:38:34] | No home. | 没有家 |
[1:38:37] | Vengeance, it’s all you have. | 你只有 复仇 |
[1:38:42] | You wanted me back. | 你要我回来 |
[1:38:45] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[1:41:42] | You are now exiting “reflections of the soul” at the new modern NYC. | 你正在离开新现代纽约城的“灵魂反思”展 |
[1:41:48] | We hope that your journey through the exhibit | 我们希望你在观展时 |
[1:41:51] | has been one of reflective contemplation | 会有反思性的沉思 |
[1:41:54] | allowing for a new perspective and insight. | 以引发新的视角和看法 |
[1:42:01] | You are now exiting “reflections of the soul” | 你正在离开“灵魂反思”展 |
[1:43:24] | You are now exiting “reflections of the soul” | 你正在离开“灵魂反思”展 |
[1:43:40] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[1:43:43] | Is the manager in? | 管理人在吗? |
[1:43:45] | The manager is always in. | 管理人一直在 |
[1:43:54] | Winston. | 温斯顿 |
[1:43:56] | Mr. D’Antonio. | 丹东尼奥先生 |
[1:43:58] | Your evening has been colorful, I see. | 你今晚的夜生活真是缤纷多彩 |
[1:44:01] | Seeking safe harbor, I presume? | 我猜你在找避风港吧? |
[1:44:05] | I want his membership revoked. Now. | 我希望你现在就撤销他的会员资格 |
[1:44:07] | In the eyes of this institution, | 从制度上来说 |
[1:44:09] | Mr. Wick has breached no legalities. | 威克先生没有违反任何条例 |
[1:44:12] | Then you know that I have the right to demand of you… | 那你也知道我有权要求你… |
[1:44:14] | Nothing. You demand nothing of me, Mr. D’Antonio. | 你要求不了我什么 丹东尼奥先生 |
[1:44:18] | This kingdom is mine and mine alone. | 这里是我的王国 我一个人的 |
[1:44:24] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:44:26] | Then enjoy your kingdom, Winston, while you still can. | 那好好享受你的王国 温斯顿 趁你还能 |
[1:44:29] | And you, its privileges, sir. | 这也是你的特权 先生 |
[1:44:45] | I’m here to see Santino D’Antonio. | 我找桑提诺·丹东尼奥 |
[1:44:52] | He’s waiting for you in the lounge, sir. | 他正在酒廊等你 先生 |
[1:45:45] | Duck fat. | 鸭油 |
[1:45:47] | Makes all the difference. | 是重中之重 |
[1:45:49] | Jonathan… | 乔纳森 |
[1:45:51] | Have you seen the menu here? | 你看过这里的菜单吗? |
[1:45:53] | – Lot of options. – Jonathan, listen to me… | – 有很多选择 – 乔纳森 听我说 |
[1:45:56] | A man can stay here a long time | 一个人在这待很久 |
[1:46:00] | and never eat the same meal twice. | 都能一直吃到不同的菜 |
[1:46:02] | Jonathan, just walk away. | 乔纳森 走开 |
[1:46:08] | Yeah, Jonathan. | 没错 乔纳森 |
[1:46:10] | Walk away. | 走开 |
[1:46:18] | What have you done? | 你干了什么? |
[1:46:24] | Finished it. | 干完了 |
[1:46:44] | How was he? | 他怎么样? |
[1:46:46] | He was a good dog. I have enjoyed his company. | 他很乖 我很喜欢有他为伴 |
[1:46:54] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[1:48:32] | Mr. Wick? | 威克先生 |
[1:48:40] | If you would be so inclined. | 你愿意的话 请跟我来 |
[1:49:16] | Come on, boy. | 来 小伙子 |
[1:49:26] | It has been a pleasure, Mr. Wick. | 很荣幸认识你 威克先生 |
[1:49:35] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[1:50:14] | Jonathan. | 乔纳森 |
[1:50:15] | Winston. | 温斯顿 |
[1:50:18] | What am I looking at? | 有什么问题吗? |
[1:50:22] | The Camorra’s doubled Santino’s open contract. | 克莫拉把桑提诺的开放契约翻了一番 |
[1:50:25] | It’s gone international. | 已传遍全球 |
[1:50:27] | High table? | 高台桌? |
[1:50:31] | And the continental? | 还有大陆酒店? |
[1:50:34] | You killed a man on company grounds, Jonathan. | 你在酒店杀了个人 乔纳森 |
[1:50:36] | You leave me no choice but to declare you excommunicado. | 你让我别无选择 只能宣告将你处以绝罚 |
[1:50:42] | The doors to any service or provider in connection with the continental | 跟大陆酒店有关的任何服务和供应商 |
[1:50:46] | are now closed to you. | 现在都对你关闭 |
[1:50:51] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:50:55] | Your life is now forfeit. | 你的生命 现在被没收了 |
[1:51:00] | Then why am I not dead? | 那我为什么还没死? |
[1:51:03] | Because I deemed it not to be. | 因为我还没宣告 |
[1:51:09] | Now. | 就现在 |
[1:51:37] | You have one hour. I can’t delay it any longer. | 你有一个小时 我可拖不了更久 |
[1:51:42] | You might need this… | 你可能需要这个 |
[1:51:46] | Down the road. | 将来用 |
[1:51:52] | Winston… | 温斯顿 |
[1:51:54] | Tell them. | 告诉他们 |
[1:51:57] | Tell them all. | 告诉他们所有人 |
[1:51:59] | Whoever comes, | 无论谁来 |
[1:52:01] | whoever it is, | 无论是谁 |
[1:52:03] | I’ll kill them. | 我都会杀了他们 |
[1:52:06] | I’ll kill them all. | 我会杀光他们 |
[1:52:11] | ‘Course you will. | 你当然会了 |
[1:52:17] | Jonathan. | 再见 乔纳森 |
[1:52:20] | Winston. | 再见 温斯顿 |
[1:52:45] | Accounts payable. | 应付账款 |
[1:52:49] | 11111 One-one-one-one-one. | |
[1:52:55] | In one hour. | 一小时后 |
[1:52:57] | John Wick. | 约翰·威克 |
[1:53:00] | Excommunicado. | 受到绝罚 |
[1:53:26] | Order 11111 confirmed. | 订单11111 已确认 |