英文名称:John Wick Chapter 2
年代:2017
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:38] | Almost. | 差不多了 |
[03:39] | “Almost.” | “差不多了” |
[03:42] | Sir, with all due respect, are you sure this is our best option? | 先生 恕我直言 你确定这是最好的选择吗 |
[03:45] | I mean, why can’t we just correct the problem? | 我们为什么不直接纠正问题 |
[03:46] | Because my fuckin’ nephew… | 因为我侄子 |
[03:51] | killed a dog. | 杀了条狗 |
[03:54] | And he stole a car. | 还偷了辆车 |
[03:56] | A car… | 这辆车 |
[03:59] | which currently is among our inventory. | 现在就在我们手上 |
[04:06] | So we’re giving everything up for a car? | 所以我们要为了一辆车放弃一切 |
[04:11] | It’s not just a car. | 这不是一辆普通的车 |
[04:13] | It is John Wick’s car. | 这是约翰·威克的车 |
[04:25] | I don’t know. Sir, | 我不明白 先生 |
[04:27] | why don’t we just give it back? | 为什么我们不能把车还给他 |
[04:29] | He killed my nephew. | 他杀了我侄子 |
[04:33] | My brother. | 我哥哥 |
[04:36] | And a dozen of my men. | 还有我手下十几个人 |
[04:40] | Over his car. | 就为了他的车 |
[04:43] | And a puppy. | 和一条小狗 |
[04:48] | And you… you think he will stop now? | 你居然觉得他现在会停手 |
[04:56] | Sir, he’s one man. | 先生 他孤立无援 |
[04:59] | Why don’t we just eliminate him? | 我们为什么不干掉他 |
[05:05] | John Wick… | 约翰·威克 |
[05:07] | is a man of focus… | 是一个非常专注 |
[05:13] | Commitment… | 非常投入 |
[05:21] | And sheer fuckin’ will. | 不达目的不罢休的人 |
[05:40] | He once killed three men in a bar… | 他曾在一家酒吧里杀了三个人… |
[05:42] | With a pencil. I know. I’ve heard the story. | 用一支铅笔 我知道 我听过这个故事 |
[05:44] | With a fucking pencil! | 用一支该死的铅笔 |
[05:47] | Who the fuck can do that? | 还有谁能做到 |
[05:52] | Well, I can assure you | 我向你保证 |
[05:55] | that the stories you hear about this man, | 你听到的关于这个人的故事 |
[05:59] | if nothing else, | 不是不全面 |
[06:02] | has been watered down. | 就是打了折扣 |
[13:17] | Mr. Wick. | 威克先生 |
[15:48] | Hey, buddy. | 伙计 |
[16:06] | Good dog. | 好孩子 |
[16:22] | – What are you doing, John? – Looking at you. | -你在干什么 约翰 -看你 |
[16:26] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[16:27] | I’m waiting for you. | 我在等你 |
[16:29] | Come here. | 过来 |
[16:46] | Hey, boy. | 小子 |
[17:13] | Nice peaceful place you got here. | 你这地方不错 很安静 |
[17:16] | – Hey, Aurelio. – Hey. | -你好 奥雷利欧 -你好 |
[17:22] | John, what the hell? | 约翰 怎么搞的 |
[17:24] | I thought you loved this car. | 我以为这是你的爱车 |
[17:27] | What do you think? | 你觉得能修吗 |
[17:28] | Well, your motor’s about to fall out and… | 好吧 发动机都快掉下来了 |
[17:31] | the chassis’ all bent up, | 整个底盘都拱起来了 |
[17:34] | the… the driveshaft is all destroyed. | 传动轴彻底毁了 |
[17:36] | And I don’t know if you noticed, | 而且我不知道你有没有注意到 |
[17:37] | but you got a crack in your windshield. | 挡风玻璃也四分五裂 |
[17:39] | I mean… what do I think? | 我还能怎么想 |
[17:43] | I could fix this. | 我能修 |
[17:46] | Thanks for finding her. | 谢谢你帮我找到她 |
[17:48] | Not a problem, man. | 别客气 伙计 |
[17:50] | I just made a few calls. No big deal. | 打几个电话而已 举手之劳 |
[17:54] | Let me know when it’s fixed. | 修好了告诉我 |
[17:56] | All right. It’ll be ready Christmas… | 没问题 2030年圣诞之前 |
[18:00] | 2030. | 就能修好 |
[19:41] | Ciao, John. | 你好 约翰 |
[19:43] | Santino. | 桑蒂诺 |
[20:03] | Café? | 喝咖啡吗 |
[20:05] | Grazie. | 谢谢 |
[20:11] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[20:13] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[20:34] | I was sorry to hear about your wife, John. | 你妻子的事我很遗憾 约翰 |
[20:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:46] | And the dog, does he have a name? | 这条狗 他有名字吗 |
[20:50] | No. | 没有 |
[21:00] | Listen, John… with all sincerity… | 听着 约翰 说实话 |
[21:06] | I don’t want to be here. | 我也不想来的 |
[21:07] | Please, don’t. | 别这样做 |
[21:10] | I’m asking you not to do this. | 请你别这样做 |
[21:13] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[21:19] | No one gets out and comes back without repercussions. | 没人可以退出又回归 却不承担后果 |
[21:27] | I do this with a heavy heart, John. | 我也很为难 约翰 |
[21:33] | But remember, if not for what I did | 但是别忘了 如果不是因为我 |
[21:37] | on the night of your impossible task, | 那晚帮你完成不可能完成的任务 |
[21:40] | you wouldn’t be here right now, like this. | 你也不可能像现在这样 坐在这里 |
[21:44] | This is because of me. | 这一切都是拜我所赐 |
[21:47] | This, in part, is mine. | 这一切某种程度上是属于我的 |
[21:50] | Take it back. | 收回去 |
[21:52] | – “Take it back”? – Take it back. | -“收回去” -收回去 |
[21:54] | A marker is no small thing, John. | 血契可不是开玩笑的 约翰 |
[21:58] | For a man to grant a marker to another, | 如果一个人把血契给予别人 |
[22:01] | is to bind a soul to a blood oath. | 就表示用灵魂立下血誓 |
[22:08] | Find someone else. | 去找别人 |
[22:14] | Listen to me. | 听好了 |
[22:15] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[22:17] | Do you remember? This is your blood. | 记得吗 这是你的血 |
[22:21] | You came to me. I helped you. | 当初你来找我 我帮了你 |
[22:25] | If you don’t do this, | 如果你拒绝我 |
[22:28] | you know the consequences. | 你知道会有什么后果 |
[22:32] | I’m not that guy anymore. | 我不是以前那个人了 |
[22:39] | You are always that guy, John. | 你一直都是那个人 约翰 |
[22:45] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[22:59] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:14] | Yes. You’re right. | 是的 你说得对 |
[23:17] | You can’t. | 你帮不了我 |
[23:22] | But he can. | 但是他能帮我 |
[23:24] | I’ll see you soon, John. | 我们很快就会再见面 约翰 |
[23:38] | You have a beautiful home, John. | 你家很漂亮 约翰 |
[23:42] | Buona sera. | 晚安 |
[25:57] | Well, good evenin’, John. | 晚上好 约翰 |
[26:00] | Hey, Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[26:04] | Gas leak? | 煤气泄漏 |
[26:07] | Yeah, gas leak. | 嗯 煤气泄漏 |
[26:10] | You workin’ again? | 你重操旧业了 |
[26:15] | I’ll see you, Jimmy. | 回见 吉米 |
[26:17] | Come on, boy. | 走吧 小子 |
[26:23] | ‘Night, John. | 晚安 约翰 |
[26:26] | Oh, shit. | 真要命 |
[27:11] | I’d like to see the manager. | 我想见经理 |
[27:14] | How good to see you again so soon, Mr. Wick. | 这么快又见面真是太好了 威克先生 |
[27:17] | Shall I announce you? | 要我帮你通报吗 |
[27:19] | Yes, please. | 好的 谢谢 |
[27:22] | Stay. | 别动 |
[27:31] | Mr. Wick is on his way to see you, sir. | 威克先生来见你了 先生 |
[27:47] | Impeccable. | 无可挑剔 |
[27:51] | Put these into circulation. | 把这些加入流通 |
[28:07] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[28:10] | Thank you, my friend. | 谢谢你 朋友 |
[28:12] | Beautiful work. Beautiful. | 干得漂亮 太漂亮了 |
[28:22] | What are you doing, Jonathan? | 你在干什么 乔纳森 |
[28:25] | He burned my house down. | 他把我的房子烧了 |
[28:27] | You rejected his marker. | 你拒绝了他的血契 |
[28:29] | You’re lucky he stopped there. | 你应该庆幸他只烧了房子 |
[28:32] | What the hell were you thinking, | 你到底怎么想的 |
[28:33] | giving a marker to a man like Santino D’Antonio? | 居然把血契交给桑蒂诺·丹东尼奥这样的人 |
[28:36] | It was the only way I could get out. | 这是我唯一的出路 |
[28:40] | You call this “out”? | 你管这叫”出路” |
[28:43] | What did you think was gonna happen? | 你以为会有什么后果 |
[28:46] | What did you expect? | 你是怎么想的 |
[28:47] | Did you really think this day was never going to come’? Hmm? | 你真的以为这一天永远不会来吗 |
[28:54] | What does he want you to do? | 他想让你干什么 |
[28:57] | I didn’t ask. | 我没问 |
[29:00] | I just said no. | 我直接拒绝了 |
[29:04] | Two rules that cannot be broken, Jonathan. | 有两条规矩不能打破 乔纳森 |
[29:08] | No blood on Continental grounds, | 大陆酒店内不能动手 |
[29:09] | and every marker must be honored. | 每份血契必须完成 |
[29:13] | Now while my judgment comes in the form of excommunicado, | 我的惩罚只是除名而已 |
[29:17] | the High Table | 但是如果 |
[29:19] | demand a more severe outcome if their traditions are refused. | 高桌的传统被打破 他们的惩罚会更严厉 |
[29:24] | I have no choice? | 我别无选择吗 |
[29:27] | You dishonor the marker, you die. | 如果拒绝血契 你就会死 |
[29:29] | You kill the holder of the marker, you die. | 如果杀死血契的主人 你也会死 |
[29:31] | You run, you die. | 如果逃跑 还是会死 |
[29:35] | This is what you agreed to, Jonathan. | 你当时答应他了 乔纳森 |
[29:38] | Do what the man asks. | 满足他的要求 |
[29:41] | Be free. | 就能自由 |
[29:43] | Then, if you want to go after him, burn his house down, | 之后如果你想报复他 烧了他的房子 |
[29:47] | be my guest. But until then… | 请便 但在那之前 |
[29:52] | Rules. | 按规矩来 |
[29:54] | Exactly. Rules. | 没错 按规矩来 |
[29:57] | Without them, we’d live with the animals. | 没有规矩 我们与动物无异 |
[30:08] | Do you board? | 这里能寄养吗 |
[30:10] | I’m sorry to say, sir, but this facility does not. | 很抱歉 先生 这里不行 |
[30:15] | I, however, would be willing to accept the responsibility, | 不过我很乐意承担这份责任 |
[30:20] | should you wish. | 如果你愿意的话 |
[30:23] | Appreciate that. | 非常感谢 |
[30:24] | Does he have a name, sir? | 他有名字吗 先生 |
[30:26] | No. | 没有 |
[30:28] | Good dog. | 好孩子 |
[30:29] | Stay. | 别动 |
[31:34] | This was my father’s collection. | 这是我父亲生前的收藏 |
[31:38] | I see little more than just paint on canvas, of course. | 当然了 在我看来只是画布上的油彩 |
[31:44] | But I do find myself here. | 但我确实常来看它 |
[31:48] | Please. | 请坐 |
[32:02] | I didn’t want to do this, John. | 我也不想这样做的 约翰 |
[32:05] | Had you stayed retired, I would have respected it. | 如果你保持退休状态 我会尊重这一点 |
[32:10] | Look at you. | 看看你自己 |
[32:13] | You’re thinkin’ about it, aren’t you? | 你已经蠢蠢欲动了 不是吗 |
[32:16] | You’re counting exits… guards… | 你在计算有几个出口 多少护卫 |
[32:21] | Could you get to me in time? | 能否及时干掉我 |
[32:25] | How would you do it, I wonder? | 我很好奇 你会怎么动手 |
[32:30] | That woman’s pen? | 用那个女人的笔 |
[32:33] | His cane? | 还是他的拐杖 |
[32:36] | Maybe his glasses? | 也许用他的眼镜 |
[32:39] | My hands. | 用我的双手 |
[32:43] | How exciting. | 太激动人心了 |
[32:45] | Yet you know you cannot, can you? | 但你明白你不能杀我 对吗 |
[32:49] | I told you I needed that guy, | 我说过我需要那个人 |
[32:52] | the way you are looking at me right now. | 他就会像你现在这样盯着我 |
[32:56] | I needed the Boogeyman. | 我需要夜魔 |
[32:58] | I needed John Wick. | 我需要约翰·威克 |
[33:00] | Just… tell me what you want. | 告诉我你有什么要求 |
[33:08] | I want you to kill my sister. | 我要你杀了我姐姐 |
[33:13] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:14] | There are 12 seats at the High Table. | 高桌有十二个席位 |
[33:19] | Camorra, Mafia, and ‘Ndrangheta. | 克莫拉 黑手党 光荣会 |
[33:24] | The Chinese, the Russian. | 中国人 俄罗斯人 |
[33:27] | When my father died… | 我父亲去世的时候 |
[33:31] | he willed his seat to her. | 把席位传给了她 |
[33:35] | She represents Camorra now. | 现在由她代表克莫拉 |
[33:38] | And I can’t help but wonder… | 而我忍不住会想 |
[33:41] | what I might accomplish in her stead. | 如果取代她 我能取得什么成就 |
[33:46] | You want me to kill… | 你要我去杀 |
[33:49] | Gianna D’Antonio? | 吉安娜·丹东尼奥 |
[33:54] | I could never do it. | 我自己下不了手 |
[33:56] | She is my blood. | 她是我的亲人 |
[33:58] | I still love her. | 我仍然爱她 |
[34:00] | It can’t be done. | 这件事不可能做到 |
[34:01] | She’s in Rome for her coronation. | 她在罗马加冕 |
[34:06] | You will take the catacombs in… | 你从地下墓穴进去… |
[34:08] | It doesn’t matter where she is. | 她在哪里不重要 |
[34:11] | That’s why I need the ghost, | 所以我需要幽灵 |
[34:15] | lo spettro, John Wick. | 幽灵约翰·威克 |
[34:17] | That’s why I need you. | 所以我需要你 |
[34:20] | Do this for me, | 帮我做成这件事 |
[34:22] | and your marker is honored. | 你就完成了你的血契 |
[34:25] | What say you? | 你怎么说 |
[34:35] | Never one to waste words. | 从来不废话 |
[34:53] | 59 0 3.5 Fifty-nine, zero, 3.5. | |
[36:59] | Jonathan! | 乔纳森 |
[37:02] | Julius. | 朱利叶斯 |
[37:05] | – Ciao. – Nice to see you. | -你好 -很高兴见到你 |
[37:13] | I fail to recall the last time you were in Rome. | 我都不记得你上次来罗马是什么时候了 |
[37:17] | And here I’d heard | 而且我听说 |
[37:19] | you had retired. | 你退休了 |
[37:22] | I had. | 确实如此 |
[37:25] | Then humor me with, uh… but one question. | 那你回答我一个问题 |
[37:38] | No. | 不是 |
[37:42] | All right, then. | 那就好 |
[37:49] | One of our finest rooms. | 这是我们最好的房间之一 |
[37:56] | Grazie. | 谢谢 |
[37:59] | Enjoy your stay. | 入住愉快 |
[38:08] | Mr. Wick. | 威克先生 |
[38:28] | Is the sommelier in? | 侍酒师在吗 |
[38:30] | I have never known him not to be. | 他一向都在 |
[38:48] | Good afternoon, Mr. Wick. | 下午好 威克先生 |
[38:51] | It’s been a long time. | 好久不见 |
[38:53] | I’d like a tasting. | 我想看货 |
[38:54] | I am quite excited to show you something. | 有几样东西我很想向你展示 |
[38:59] | First… | 首先 |
[39:06] | Buongiorno, Signor Wick. | 你好 威克先生 |
[39:08] | Ciao, Angelo. | 你好 安杰罗 |
[39:09] | Welcome back to Rome. | 欢迎回到罗马 |
[39:13] | I am. | 是的 |
[39:14] | I know of your past fondness for the German varietals, | 我知道你以前很喜爱德国的产品 |
[39:18] | but I can wholeheartedly endorse the new breed of Austrians. | 但我向你竭诚推荐奥地利的新产品 |
[39:23] | Glock .34 and .26. | 34和26毫米口径的格洛克 |
[39:27] | This is the original map of the D’Antonio estate. | 这是丹东尼奥庄园的原始地图 |
[39:30] | Here, you have all the ancient ruins. | 标出了所有的古代遗迹 |
[39:34] | Tell me, Mr. Wick, | 告诉我 威克先生 |
[39:36] | is this a formal event or a social affair? | 这套是穿去正式场合还是社交活动 |
[39:39] | – Social. – And is this for day or evening? | -社交 -是日间还是晚间呢 |
[39:43] | I need one for day and one for night. | 我要一套日间的和一套晚间的 |
[39:45] | Recontoured grips. | 重新设计的握柄 |
[39:47] | Flared magwell for easier reloads. | 展开式弹匣口使装弹更容易 |
[39:50] | And I know you’ll appreciate the custom porting. | 我知道你会喜欢特别定制的减震设计 |
[39:56] | What’s next? | 接下来要什么 |
[39:57] | I need something robust. Precise. | 我需要强力精准的 |
[40:01] | “Robust. Precise.” | “强力精准的” |
[40:05] | This is the map of the temple | 这是神殿 |
[40:07] | and catacombs underneath. | 和地下墓穴的地图 |
[40:10] | – In what style? – Italian. | -哪种样式 -意大利样式 |
[40:12] | – How many buttons? – Two. | -几颗纽扣 -两颗 |
[40:14] | – Trousers? – Tapered. | -西裤呢 -锥形的 |
[40:16] | How about the lining? | 内衬呢 |
[40:18] | Tactical. | 作战的 |
[40:20] | AR-15, 11.5-inch. | AR15 枪管长度11.5英寸 |
[40:24] | Compensated with an ion-bonded bolt carrier. | 以镀膜枪栓连动座补偿 |
[40:27] | Trijicon accupoint with one-six magnification. | 六倍放大瞄准镜 |
[40:30] | And this is the modern blueprint. | 这是现代的设计图 |
[40:34] | There are one, two, three gates. | 有一 二 三道门 |
[40:40] | Silicon carbide discs. Ceramic matrices. | 碳化硅片 陶瓷基复合材料 |
[40:43] | Accompanying laminates. | 层层压制 |
[40:45] | Cutting-edge body armor. | 最先进的防弹衣 |
[40:47] | We just sew it between the fabric and the lining. | 我们把它缝在布料和内衬之间 |
[40:50] | Zero penetration. However… | 零穿透 但是 |
[40:54] | quite painful, I’m afraid. | 恐怕相当痛 |
[40:56] | Could you recommend anything for the end of the night? | 你能推荐适合用来收场的吗 |
[40:59] | Something big, bold. | 重型大胆的 |
[41:02] | May I suggest the Benelli M4? | 请容我推荐伯奈利M4 |
[41:10] | Custom bolt carrier release and charging handle. | 定制枪栓连动座和枪机拉柄 |
[41:12] | Textured grips, should your hands get… wet. | 纹理握柄 以防你弄湿双手 |
[41:19] | An Italian classic. | 意大利经典 |
[41:21] | Dessert? | 甜点呢 |
[41:23] | Dessert. | 甜点 |
[41:25] | The finest cutlery. All freshly stoned. | 最上等的刀具 全新打造 |
[41:38] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[41:40] | – Could you do a rush order? – I sure can. | -你能加急定制吗 -当然可以 |
[41:42] | Where would you like to have it sent? | 你想送到什么地方 |
[41:44] | The hotel. | 酒店 |
[41:45] | Shall I have everything sent to your room? | 要我把所有东西都送到你的房间吗 |
[41:48] | – Yes. Thank you. – Excellent. | -好的 谢谢 -好极了 |
[41:52] | Mr. Wick? | 威克先生 |
[41:56] | Do enjoy your party. | 希望你在派对玩得尽兴 |
[42:09] | 勇者天佑 [拉丁语] | |
[45:53] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[45:55] | Are you enjoying the party? | 派对和你意吗 |
[46:45] | Mr. Akoni. | 阿柯尼先生 |
[46:52] | Are you enjoying the festivities? | 你喜欢今晚的庆典吗 |
[46:58] | Please. Sit. | 请坐 |
[47:04] | Ms. D’Antonio, | 丹东尼奥女士 |
[47:06] | you can’t just take what is rightfully mine… | 你不能夺走属于我的… |
[47:08] | Nothing was taken. | 我没夺走任何东西 |
[47:11] | Those among your own came to us with these territories. | 你的亲信拱手送上了这些地盘 |
[47:14] | A knife was pressed to their throats. | 有人用刀抵着喉咙逼迫他们 |
[47:17] | Semantics. | 说法不同而已 |
[47:19] | Besides… | 再说了 |
[47:21] | That blade you speak of was meant for their children. | 你说的刀抵在了他们的孩子的喉咙上 |
[47:26] | They were only meant to watch. | 他们只需看着 没有危险 |
[47:29] | What is yours is now ours, Mr. Akoni. | 你的东西现在是我们的了 阿柯尼先生 |
[47:35] | Now go. | 走吧 |
[47:39] | Enjoy the party. | 享受派对 |
[47:42] | Have some fun. | 玩得开心 |
[47:55] | Sì, signora. | 是 夫人 |
[48:42] | John. | 约翰 |
[48:45] | Gianna. | 吉安娜 |
[48:53] | There was a time not so long ago | 不久之前 |
[48:55] | in which I considered us as friends. | 我还把你当作朋友 |
[49:02] | I still do. | 我依然把你当作朋友 |
[49:07] | Yet here you are. | 然而你还是来了 |
[49:15] | What brought you back, John? | 是什么让你回来的 约翰 |
[49:19] | A marker. | 一枚血契 |
[49:22] | Held by? | 由谁持有 |
[49:26] | Your brother. | 你弟弟 |
[49:35] | Tell me, John. | 告诉我 约翰 |
[49:38] | This marker… | 这枚血契 |
[49:41] | Is it how you got out? | 是你退出组织时欠下的吗 |
[49:45] | And what was her name, | 那个终结我生命的女人 |
[49:47] | this woman whose life has ended my own? | 她叫什么名字 |
[49:52] | Helen. | 海伦 |
[49:55] | “Helen.” | “海伦” |
[49:59] | This Helen… | 这个海伦 |
[50:02] | Was she worth the price that you now seek to pay? | 她值得你现在要付出的代价吗 |
[50:12] | Now… | 那么 |
[50:16] | let me tell you what happens when I die. | 我来告诉你我死后会发生什么 |
[50:20] | Santino will lay claim to my seat at the Table. | 桑蒂诺会将我在高桌的席位据为己有 |
[50:24] | He will take New York. | 他会拿下纽约 |
[50:28] | And you… will have been the one who gifted it to him. | 而你 会是那个将纽约双手奉上的人 |
[51:23] | What would your Helen think about that, John? | 你的海伦会怎么看这件事 约翰 |
[51:45] | What would your Helen think about you? | 你的海伦会怎么看你 |
[52:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[52:11] | Because… | 因为 |
[52:14] | I lived my life my way. | 我按照自己的方式活着 |
[52:17] | And I’ll die my way. | 也要按照自己的方式死去 |
[52:35] | Do you fear damnation, John? | 你害怕死后堕入地狱吗 约翰 |
[52:39] | Yes. | 怕 |
[52:48] | You know, | 你知道吗 |
[52:50] | I always thought I could escape it. | 我一直以为我能逃过死亡 |
[52:55] | That I’d see it coming. | 以为我能预料到死亡的到来 |
[53:01] | That I’d see you. | 以为我能预料到你 |
[54:16] | John? | 约翰 |
[54:22] | Cassian. | 卡西安 |
[54:26] | You working? | 你在工作 |
[54:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[54:32] | You? | 你呢 |
[54:34] | Yeah. | 我也是 |
[54:39] | Good night? | 晚安了 |
[54:43] | Afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[54:46] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾听到这个 |
[57:50] | Loose ends? | 收尾工作 |
[57:59] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[1:02:22] | You’re not havin’ a good night, are you, John? | 今晚过得不太好 对吗 约翰 |
[1:04:50] | Gentlemen! | 先生们 |
[1:04:53] | Gentlemen! | 先生们 |
[1:05:07] | Do I need to remind you | 需要我提醒你们 |
[1:05:09] | that there will be no business | 在大陆酒店内 |
[1:05:10] | conducted on the Continental grounds? | 是不能干活的吗 |
[1:05:14] | No, signore. | 不用 先生 |
[1:05:17] | No, sir. | 不用 先生 |
[1:05:20] | Bene. | 很好 |
[1:05:22] | Now, may I suggest a visit to the bar, | 我建议二位移步酒吧 |
[1:05:27] | so you can calm yourselves. | 好好冷静一下 |
[1:05:33] | Gin, wasn’t it? | 金酒 对吗 |
[1:05:36] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:05:38] | Bourbon, right? | 波旁威士忌 对吗 |
[1:05:43] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:05:55] | Grazie. | 谢谢 |
[1:05:56] | Grazie mille. | 多谢 |
[1:06:10] | I had a marker. | 我有血契在身 |
[1:06:14] | Whose? | 谁的 |
[1:06:16] | Her brother. | 她弟弟 |
[1:06:23] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[1:06:26] | You had no choice. | 你别无选择 |
[1:06:32] | He wants her seat at the Table. | 他想要她在高桌的席位 |
[1:06:36] | He will get it now. | 现在他能如愿了 |
[1:06:41] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:06:44] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:06:48] | So you’re free. | 所以你自由了 |
[1:06:56] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[1:07:00] | No. | 不是 |
[1:07:02] | Not at all. | 完全不是 |
[1:07:06] | You killed my ward. Someone I was close to. | 你杀死了我保护的人 我亲近的人 |
[1:07:13] | An eye for an eye, John. | 以牙还牙 约翰 |
[1:07:16] | You know how it goes. | 你明白的 |
[1:07:20] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:07:27] | I’ll make it quick. | 我会给你个痛快 |
[1:07:30] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[1:07:34] | I appreciate that. | 多谢好意 |
[1:07:37] | I’ll try and do the same. | 我也会尽量给你个痛快 |
[1:07:48] | This round’s on me. | 这杯我请 |
[1:07:53] | Consider it a professional courtesy. | 当作是职业礼节吧 |
[1:08:29] | No. Thanks. | 不用 谢谢 |
[1:09:34] | Hello, John. | 你好 约翰 |
[1:09:36] | I understand if you’re upset. | 如果你不痛快 我能理解 |
[1:09:38] | And I know it might feel personal. | 我知道你可能觉得这是针对你 |
[1:09:41] | But what kind of man would I be | 但是如果我不为姐姐的死报仇 |
[1:09:44] | if I didn’t avenge my sister’s murder? | 那我成了什么人了呢 |
[1:09:47] | John? | 约翰 |
[1:10:05] | Could you let management know | 能请你告诉管理层吗 |
[1:10:07] | I’ll be checking out in the morning. | 我明天早上退房 |
[1:10:47] | Operator. How may I direct your call? | 我是接线员 你想转接哪里 |
[1:10:50] | – Accounts payable. – One moment, please. | -应付账户 -请稍等 |
[1:11:05] | Accounts payable. | 应付账户 |
[1:11:06] | How may I help you? | 有什么需要吗 |
[1:11:07] | I’d like to open an account. | 我想开一个账户 |
[1:11:09] | – Name on the account? – John Wick. | -账户名 -约翰·威克 |
[1:11:11] | Verification? | 验证码 |
[1:11:13] | 9305-05 9305-05. | |
[1:11:16] | State of contract? | 悬赏状态 |
[1:11:18] | – Open. – Denomination? | -公开 -面额 |
[1:11:23] | Seven million. | 七百万 |
[1:11:24] | Processing. Please hold. | 处理中 请稍等 |
[1:11:29] | – I appreciate the service. – My pleasure. | -感谢接待 -我的荣幸 |
[1:11:32] | You will find safe passage below. | 楼下有安全通道 |
[1:11:38] | Transportation is waiting for you. | 有车在等你 |
[1:11:42] | May you have a safe journey, Mr. Wick. | 祝你旅途平安 威克先生 |
[1:12:09] | 桑蒂诺·丹东尼奥 公开悬赏 约翰·威克 七百万美元 | |
[1:12:19] | 未知号码 公开悬赏 约翰·威克 七百万美元 | |
[1:12:44] | 公开悬赏 约翰·威克 七百万美元 | |
[1:13:14] | 公开悬赏 约翰·威克 七百万美元 | |
[1:13:17] | Order confirmed. | 订单已确认 |
[1:13:22] | – What is this? – He completed the task. | -这是什么 -他完成了任务 |
[1:13:26] | The marker is over. | 血契完成了 |
[1:13:29] | Mark it. | 标记下来 |
[1:13:30] | If Mr. Wick isn’t dead already, | 如果威克先生现在还没死 |
[1:13:34] | he soon will be. | 他很快就会死 |
[1:13:38] | Will you mark it, sir? | 你能标记下来吗 先生 |
[1:13:54] | You have no idea what’s coming, do you? | 你根本不知道等着你的是什么 对吗 |
[1:13:59] | I have everyone in New York looking for him. | 我让全纽约的人都在找他 |
[1:14:03] | I doubt we will see him again. | 我们应该不会再见到他了 |
[1:14:08] | Do you now? | 是吗 |
[1:14:11] | You stabbed the devil in the back | 你在魔鬼背后捅了一刀 |
[1:14:14] | and forced him back into the life that he had just left. | 逼迫他回到刚刚退出的生活 |
[1:14:19] | You incinerated the priest’s temple. | 你焚毁了祭司的神殿 |
[1:14:22] | Burned it to the ground. | 烧成一片焦土 |
[1:14:25] | Now he’s free of the marker, what do you think he’ll do? | 如今他不受血契的约束了 你觉得他会怎么做 |
[1:14:31] | He had a glimpse of the other side | 他浅尝了另一种生活 |
[1:14:34] | and he embraced it. | 他全身心投入 |
[1:14:35] | But you, Signor D’Antonio… | 但是你 丹东尼奥先生 |
[1:14:38] | took it away from him. | 夺走了那种生活 |
[1:14:41] | He was already back. | 他已经回归了 |
[1:14:42] | He came back for love, not for you. | 他是为爱回归的 不是为你 |
[1:14:45] | He owed me. I had every right. | 他欠我的 这是我的权力 |
[1:14:48] | And now he’s coming again. | 现在他又要来了 |
[1:14:54] | He did tell you not to do this. | 他跟你说了不要这样做 |
[1:14:59] | He did warn you. | 他警告你了 |
[1:15:01] | Addio, Santino. | 再见了 桑蒂诺 |
[1:19:07] | Please notify MTA personnel of any suspicious activity. | 如果发现可疑行为 请通知运输署人员 |
[1:19:19] | Your attention, please. | 请注意 |
[1:19:21] | The Broad Street bound C train is now arriving. | 开往百老街的C线地铁列车即将到达 |
[1:19:26] | Your attention, please. | 请注意 |
[1:19:28] | The Broad Street bound C train is now arriving. | 开往百老街的C线地铁列车即将到达 |
[1:19:45] | Next stop, Canal Street. | 下一站 运河街 |
[1:20:07] | This is Canal Street. | 运河街到了 |
[1:20:12] | This is the Broad Street bound C train. | 你搭乘的是开往百老街的C线地铁列车 |
[1:20:15] | Next stop is Rector Street. | 下一站是雷克特街 |
[1:20:43] | This is Rector Street. | 雷克特街到了 |
[1:20:50] | This is the Broad Street bound C train. | 你搭乘的是开往百老街的C线地铁列车 |
[1:20:53] | The next stop is Broad Street. | 下一站是百老街 |
[1:22:19] | This is Broad Street. | 百老街到了 |
[1:22:21] | This is the last stop on the southbound C train. | 南行C线地铁列车的终点站到了 |
[1:22:24] | The blade is in your aorta. | 刀插进你的主动脉了 |
[1:22:26] | You pull it out, you will bleed, and you will die. | 拔出来你就会血流不止 你就会死 |
[1:22:30] | This is the end of the line. | 终点站到了 |
[1:22:35] | Consider this a professional courtesy. | 把这当作职业礼节吧 |
[1:22:38] | This is Broad Street. | 百老街到了 |
[1:22:40] | This is the last stop on the southbound C train. | 南行C线地铁列车的终点站到了 |
[1:22:45] | This is the end of the line. | 终点站到了 |
[1:23:22] | We see things, we see things. | 我们看到了 我们看到了 |
[1:23:26] | The things you see are nightmares, man. | 你看到的都是噩梦 伙计 |
[1:23:30] | Like this one time… | 就像那次… |
[1:23:35] | Take me to him. | 带我去见他 |
[1:23:40] | Tell him it’s John Wick. | 告诉他是约翰·威克 |
[1:23:58] | You know, they just… they put it in everything! | 你知道 他们把那个加到所有东西里了 |
[1:24:01] | Hey, man. You got a quarter? | 伙计 你有零钱吗 |
[1:25:54] | As I live and breathe! | 真没想到 |
[1:25:57] | John Wick. | 约翰·威克 |
[1:25:59] | The man. | 那个男人 |
[1:26:01] | The myth. | 那个神话 |
[1:26:03] | The legend. | 那个传说 |
[1:26:06] | You’re not very good at retiring. | 你不太擅长退休 |
[1:26:09] | I’m workin’ on it. | 我正在努力 |
[1:26:12] | Mr. Wick doesn’t remember, but we met many years ago, | 威克先生不记得了 但我们多年前见过 |
[1:26:15] | before my ascension… | 在我上位之前 |
[1:26:18] | When I was just a pawn in the game. | 那时我只是游戏中的一枚棋子 |
[1:26:23] | We met and you gave me a gift, | 我们相遇了 你送了我一份礼物 |
[1:26:26] | the gift that would make me a king. | 让我能成为国王的礼物 |
[1:26:30] | You don’t remember, but there I was, standing in an alleyway. | 你不记得了 但我就站在那里 在一条小巷里 |
[1:26:35] | I didn’t even hear you comin’. | 我根本没听见你的动静 |
[1:26:40] | You gave me this. | 你给了我这道伤疤 |
[1:26:46] | Gift from the Boogeyman. | 夜魔的礼物 |
[1:26:49] | Perfect for every occasion. | 适合任何场合 |
[1:26:54] | But you also gave me a choice. | 但同时你也给了我一个选择 |
[1:26:57] | Pull my gun, shoot you in the back, and die, | 拔枪 在你背后开枪 然后死去 |
[1:27:01] | or keep the pressure on my neck… | 或者按住我的脖子 |
[1:27:05] | and live. | 然后活下去 |
[1:27:09] | And so you see, I survived. | 所以你看 我活下来了 |
[1:27:12] | No one sneaks up on me anymore, thanks to you. | 多亏了你 再也没人能偷偷靠近我了 |
[1:27:16] | I am all-seeing and all-knowing. | 我无所不知 无所不晓 |
[1:27:22] | Then you know why I’m here. | 那你一定知道我为什么来 |
[1:27:26] | Santino D’Antonio, yes. | 桑蒂诺·丹东尼奥 是的 |
[1:27:30] | Your contract went wide, John. | 你的悬赏走红了 约翰 |
[1:27:33] | That’s bad for your health. | 对你的健康不利 |
[1:27:36] | What’s the number up to now, Earl? | 赏金涨到多少了 厄尔 |
[1:27:39] | Seven million dollars! | 七百万美元 |
[1:27:41] | Damn! | 我去 |
[1:27:44] | It’s Christmas. We’re going to Applebee’s after this. | 过圣诞了 我们之后得去苹果蜂连锁餐厅吃饭 |
[1:27:50] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[1:27:53] | You have eyes begging for change on every corner in the city. | 这个城市的每个角落 都有你的手下在乞讨 |
[1:27:56] | I’m thinkin’ you can find Santino. | 我觉得你能找到桑蒂诺 |
[1:28:00] | I need you to move me. Underground. | 我需要你秘密地转移我 |
[1:28:03] | Get me to him. | 带我找到他 |
[1:28:05] | How sweet it is! | 多甜蜜啊 |
[1:28:09] | The Boogeyman begging me for help. | 夜魔求我帮忙 |
[1:28:11] | Well, of course, John. | 没问题 约翰 |
[1:28:13] | Yes, John. Whatever you’d like, John. | 好的 约翰 如你所愿 约翰 |
[1:28:16] | Would you like a back rub with that, John? | 要不要再来个背部按摩 约翰 |
[1:28:20] | You’re going to help me. | 你要帮我 |
[1:28:23] | Why the fuck would I do that? | 我他妈为什么要帮你 |
[1:28:26] | Because I’m the only one that can help you. | 因为我是唯一一个能帮你的人 |
[1:28:48] | You’re gonna help me out? | 你要帮我是吗 |
[1:28:50] | That’s downright upright of you, Mr. Wick. | 你真是太正直了 威克先生 |
[1:28:54] | You sound positively magnanimous. | 你听起来非常大度 |
[1:28:58] | But look around you. | 不过环顾四周 |
[1:29:00] | How much help does it look like I need? | 你觉得我需要多少帮助 |
[1:29:13] | It seems to me that the real question, Mr. Wick, | 在我看来 威克先生 真正的问题是 |
[1:29:17] | is who in this cruel world of ours… is going to help you? | 在我们这个残酷的世界中 谁会帮你 |
[1:29:36] | There’s a storm coming. | 暴风雨就要来了 |
[1:29:37] | Not just for me. For all of us. | 不仅仅是我 我们所有人都要面对 |
[1:29:41] | For everyone under the Table. | 高桌之下的所有人 |
[1:29:43] | Yes, killing someone who has a seat | 是的 杀死一个在高桌上 |
[1:29:45] | at the High Table does create a problem. | 有席位的人确实会制造一个问题 |
[1:29:47] | But it’s your problem, baby. | 不过这是你的问题 宝贝 |
[1:29:49] | After all, none of my people sent Gianna D’Antonio… | 毕竟 不是我的手下把吉安娜·丹东尼奥 |
[1:29:55] | to the hereafter. | 送去投胎了 |
[1:29:58] | That being said, Santino has her seat now. | 话虽如此 现在她的席位被桑蒂诺夺走了 |
[1:30:03] | And he wants the city. | 而他想要这座城市 |
[1:30:05] | When he’s done uptown, you think he’s gonna stop at 14th Street? | 等他拿下上城区 你觉得他会在十四街停下吗 |
[1:30:09] | We’ll just have to take care of ourselves. | 那我们只能照顾好自己了 |
[1:30:12] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[1:30:14] | For how long? | 要持续多久 |
[1:30:16] | And how much blood? | 要死多少人 |
[1:30:18] | You kill Santino, | 你杀了桑蒂诺 |
[1:30:20] | the Camorra, and the High Table come for you. | 克莫拉和高桌就会来找你 |
[1:30:24] | I kill Santino, they come for me. | 我杀了桑蒂诺 他们就会来找我 |
[1:30:29] | He’s offered $7 million for your life. | 他悬赏七百万美元要你的命 |
[1:30:32] | Seven million dollars is a lot of money, Mr. Wick. | 七百万美元可是一大笔钱 威克先生 |
[1:30:43] | So I guess you have a choice. | 看来你有一个选择要做了 |
[1:30:46] | You want a war? | 你想开战 |
[1:30:48] | Or do you wanna just give me a gun? | 还是想给我一把枪 |
[1:30:59] | Somebody, please! Get this man a gun! | 拜托了 谁快来给他一把枪 |
[1:31:12] | Kimber 1911, .45 ACP. | 金伯1911式 45毫米口径自动手枪弹 |
[1:31:17] | Seven-round capacity. | 七发子弹容量 |
[1:31:29] | Seven rounds? | 七发子弹 |
[1:31:31] | Seven million dollars gets you seven rounds. | 七百万美元只能换七发子弹 |
[1:31:36] | That’s a million dollars a round, baby. | 一百万一发 宝贝 |
[1:31:50] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:31:52] | Your descent into Hell begins here, Mr. Wick. | 你的地狱之旅现在开始 威克先生 |
[1:31:55] | He’s at the museum. | 他在博物馆 |
[1:31:57] | Earl will guide you. | 厄尔会带你去的 |
[1:31:58] | Do be careful on your way down. | 下去的时候一定要小心 |
[1:32:02] | And remember… you owe me. | 而且记住了 你欠我的 |
[1:32:07] | You don’t want me owing you. | 你可不想让我欠你的 |
[1:32:39] | Welcome, everyone. | 欢迎各位 |
[1:32:40] | Let us toast to the future of the High Table | 让我们为高桌的未来干杯 |
[1:32:44] | and of course, to the memory of my dear sister. | 当然也是为纪念我的姐姐 |
[1:33:06] | Nice to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[1:33:16] | Mr. Akoni, how are you? | 阿柯尼先生 你好吗 |
[1:34:14] | Wick is here. | 威克来了 |
[1:34:16] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:35:08] | You and you, with me. You, go. | 你 还有你 跟我来 你过去 |
[1:35:44] | 灵魂映像 纽约新现代博物馆 | |
[1:36:26] | Welcome to “Reflections of the Soul” | 欢迎参观纽约新现代博物馆的 |
[1:36:29] | at the New Modern NYC. | “灵魂映像”展览 |
[1:36:33] | Within this exhibition, | 在这次展览中 |
[1:36:34] | the interplay of light and the nature of self-images | 光线和自我形象的相互作用结合起来 |
[1:36:38] | coalesce to provide an experience | 提供了一种体验 |
[1:36:40] | which will highlight the fragility | 这将突出我们对空间的感知 |
[1:36:42] | of our perception of space and our place within it. | 和我们在空间中的位置的脆弱 |
[1:36:46] | We hope through this exhibit we can provide new insights | 我们希望通过这次展览为你对世界的理解 |
[1:36:50] | into your understanding of the world, | 提供新的见解 |
[1:36:52] | and just possibly lead you to deeper reflection | 并有望引导你更深入地反思 |
[1:36:55] | into the nature of self. | 自我的本质 |
[1:37:12] | The marker is complete, John. | 血契已经完成了 约翰 |
[1:37:15] | You should have just run away. | 你应该逃跑的 |
[1:37:27] | You know what the Camorra will do to you. | 你知道克莫拉会对你做什么 |
[1:37:31] | You think you’re Old Testament? | 你以为自己在替天行道吗 |
[1:37:34] | No, John. | 不 约翰 |
[1:37:38] | No. | 不 |
[1:37:41] | Killing me won’t stop the contract. | 杀了我不能终止悬赏 |
[1:37:45] | Killing me will make it so much worse. | 杀了我会让事情变得更糟 |
[1:37:52] | John… | 约翰 |
[1:37:54] | you know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想吗 |
[1:37:58] | I think you are addicted to it. | 我认为你上瘾了 |
[1:38:00] | To the vengeance. | 对复仇上瘾 |
[1:38:20] | Welcome to “Reflections of the Soul” | 欢迎参观纽约新现代博物馆的 |
[1:38:23] | at the New Modern NYC. | “灵魂映像”展览 |
[1:38:28] | No wife. | 没有妻子 |
[1:38:31] | No life. | 没有生活 |
[1:38:34] | No home. | 没有家 |
[1:38:37] | Vengeance… it’s all you have. | 复仇 是你的全部 |
[1:38:42] | You wanted me back. | 你想让我回来 |
[1:38:45] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[1:41:42] | You are now exiting “Reflections of the Soul” | 你即将离开纽约新现代博物馆的 |
[1:41:46] | at the New Modern NYC. | “灵魂映像”展览 |
[1:41:49] | We hope that your journey through the exhibit | 我们希望你在展览中的旅程 |
[1:41:51] | has been one of reflective contemplation | 是一个反思的过程 |
[1:41:54] | allowing for a new perspective and insight. | 让你感受新的视角和领悟 |
[1:42:01] | You are now exiting “Reflections of the Soul”… | 你即将离开纽约新现代博物馆的… |
[1:43:19] | Sure. | 好 |
[1:43:40] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[1:43:43] | Is the manager in? | 经理在吗 |
[1:43:45] | The manager is always in. | 经理一向都在 |
[1:43:54] | Winston. | 温斯顿 |
[1:43:56] | Mr. D’Antonio. | 丹东尼奥先生 |
[1:43:58] | Your evening has been colorful, I see. | 看来你今晚过得多姿多彩 |
[1:44:01] | Seeking safe harbor, I presume? | 我猜你是来寻求庇护的 |
[1:44:05] | I want his membership revoked. Now. | 我要取消他的会员资格 立刻取消 |
[1:44:07] | In the eyes of this institution, | 在这个机构看来 |
[1:44:09] | Mr. Wick has breached no legalities. | 威克先生没有违反任何规定 |
[1:44:12] | Then you know that I have the right to demand… | 那你应该知道我有权要求… |
[1:44:14] | Nothing. You demand nothing of me, Mr. D’Antonio. | 无权 你无权对我提出任何要求 丹东尼奥先生 |
[1:44:18] | This kingdom is mine and mine alone. | 这个王国属于我 只属于我 |
[1:44:24] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:44:26] | Then enjoy your kingdom, Winston, while you still can. | 那就好好享受你的王国吧 温斯顿 趁你还有机会 |
[1:44:29] | And you, its privileges, sir. | 你也好好享受王国的特权 先生 |
[1:44:45] | I’m here to see Santino D’Antonio. | 我是来见桑蒂诺·丹东尼奥的 |
[1:44:52] | He’s waiting for you in the lounge, sir. | 他正在酒吧等你 先生 |
[1:45:46] | Duck fat. | 鸭油 |
[1:45:47] | Makes all the difference. | 味道大不相同 |
[1:45:49] | Jonathan… | 乔纳森 |
[1:45:51] | Have you seen the menu here? | 你看过这里的菜单吗 |
[1:45:54] | – Lot of options. – Jonathan, listen to me… | -选择非常丰富 -乔纳森 听我说 |
[1:45:56] | A man can stay here a long time | 可以在这里住很长时间 |
[1:46:00] | and never eat the same meal twice. | 都不用吃重复的菜 |
[1:46:02] | Jonathan, just walk away. | 乔纳森 转身离开 |
[1:46:08] | Yeah, Jonathan. | 对 乔纳森 |
[1:46:10] | Walk a… | 转身… |
[1:46:18] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[1:46:24] | Finished it. | 了结 |
[1:46:44] | How was he? | 他表现如何 |
[1:46:46] | He was a good dog. I have enjoyed his company. | 他很乖 我很喜欢他的陪伴 |
[1:46:54] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家 |
[1:48:32] | Mr. Wick? | 威克先生 |
[1:48:40] | If you would be so inclined. | 如果你愿意赴约的话 |
[1:49:17] | Come on, boy. | 来吧 孩子 |
[1:49:26] | It has been a pleasure, Mr. Wick. | 很荣幸与你相识 威克先生 |
[1:49:36] | Good bye. | 再见 |
[1:50:14] | Jonathan. | 乔纳森 |
[1:50:16] | Winston. | 温斯顿 |
[1:50:18] | What am I lookin’ at? | 现在是什么情况 |
[1:50:22] | The Camorra’s doubled Santino’s open contract. | 克莫拉加倍了桑蒂诺的公开悬赏 |
[1:50:25] | It’s gone international. | 现在是国际悬赏了 |
[1:50:27] | High Table? | 高桌 |
[1:50:31] | And the Continental? | 还有大陆酒店 |
[1:50:34] | You killed a man on company grounds, Jonathan. | 你在酒店内杀人了 乔纳森 |
[1:50:36] | You leave me no choice but to declare you excommunicado. | 你让我别无选择 只能宣布将你除名 |
[1:50:42] | The doors to any service or provider | 与大陆酒店相关的一切 |
[1:50:44] | in connection with the Continental | 服务或供应商的大门 |
[1:50:46] | are now closed to you. | 现在都对你关闭了 |
[1:50:52] | I am so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[1:50:56] | Your life is now forfeit. | 你失去了生命 |
[1:51:00] | Then why am I not dead? | 那我怎么还没死 |
[1:51:04] | Because I deemed it not to be. | 因为我认为还不到时候 |
[1:51:09] | Now. | 现在 |
[1:51:38] | You have one hour. I can’t delay it any longer. | 你还有一小时 我不能再拖延了 |
[1:51:43] | You might need this… | 你以后可能 |
[1:51:47] | down the road. | 需要这个 |
[1:51:52] | Winston… | 温斯顿 |
[1:51:55] | tell them. | 告诉他们 |
[1:51:57] | Tell them all. | 告诉他们所有人 |
[1:51:59] | Whoever comes, | 不论谁来 |
[1:52:01] | whoever it is… | 不论是谁 |
[1:52:04] | I’ll kill them. | 我都会杀了他们 |
[1:52:06] | I’ll kill them all. | 我会杀了他们所有人 |
[1:52:11] | ‘Course you will. | 那是自然 |
[1:52:17] | Jonathan. | 乔纳森 |
[1:52:21] | Winston. | 温斯顿 |
[1:52:45] | Accounts payable. | 应付账户 |
[1:52:49] | 11111 One-one-one-one-one. | |
[1:52:55] | In one hour. | 一小时后 |
[1:52:58] | John Wick. | 约翰·威克 |
[1:53:01] | Excommunicado. | 除名 |
[1:53:26] | Order 11111 confirmed. | 订单11111已确认 |